[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ccg/ Custom Card General /cct/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 105

File: Magic Primer (+1).png (2MB, 1401x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Primer (+1).png
2MB, 1401x1800px
Nonbasic lands edition!

>To make cards, download MSE for free from here:
http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/
>OR
>Mobile users might have an easier time signing up here:
https://mtg.design/

>Hi-Res MSE Templates
http://pastebin.com/Mph6u6WY

>Mechanics doc (For the making of color pie appropriate cards)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgaKCOzyqM48dFdKRXpxTDRJelRGWVZabFhUU0RMcEE

>Read this before you post cards for the first time, or as a refresher for returning cardmakers
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jn1J1Mj-EvxMxca8aSRBDj766rSN8oSQgLMOXs10BUM

>Design articles by Wizards
http://pastebin.com/Ly8pw7BR

>Primer: NWO and Redflagging
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/community-forums/creativity/custom-card-creation/578926-primer-nwo-redflagging

>Q: Can there be a sixth color?
A: http://pastebin.com/kNAgwj7i

>Q: What's the difference between multicolor and hybrid?
A: http://pastebin.com/yBnGki1C

>Q: What is precedence?
A: http://pastebin.com/pGxMLwc7

>Art sources
http://www.artstation.com/
http://drawcrowd.com/
http://fantasygallery.net/
http://grognard.booru.org/
http://fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com/

>Stitch cards together with
http://old.photojoiner.net/

>/ccg/ sets (completed and in development)
http://pastebin.com/hsVAbnMj
>>
File: Ace Chemical3.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Chemical3.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
Ace Chemical, the place that turned a completely normal guy into the Joker.
>>
File: Lifeflame Phoenix.jpg (50KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Lifeflame Phoenix.jpg
50KB, 375x523px
My attempt at giving Red a comeback lifegain mechanic.
>>
File: Unstable Rift.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Unstable Rift.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>
File: InsiderTrading.png (1MB, 750x1046px) Image search: [Google]
InsiderTrading.png
1MB, 750x1046px
>>
File: ccg primer v3.png (2MB, 1400x1660px) Image search: [Google]
ccg primer v3.png
2MB, 1400x1660px
>>53580091
Seems fine to me. Flavor's there, and the ability is strong without being too good. Also it sacs which is nice because the plant blew up didn't it?

>>53580132
I dunno if Form of the Dragon and Worldfire are enough to justify this, but they might be.
It's still pretty cool. I personally think it's fine, since mythics can be a bit off the wall, and they're really where color twisting belongs in the standard game.

>>53580148
Okay, I'm not a competitive MtG player so I don't see what you or others might see in this, but it seems really bad to me. Like, I get that it's repeatable ramp that thins your deck but aren't there better ways? I'm not sure it needs to ETB tapped.

>>53580288
I get the feeling the tutor compensation might bight you in the ass one too many times for my taste, but I suppose more often than not it'll get you ahead of the game.

So I made a prototype for a new primer. I saw a few folks mention the old one felt a bit dated so I spruced it up. It's a work in progress, so feel free to speak up about any changes that might need to be made. Also, I know Defender doesn't show up on the keyword chart. I should probably add it under all colors as either secondary or tertiary, to represent that it shouldn't be used that often.
>>
File: DreamscapeCitadel.png (312KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
DreamscapeCitadel.png
312KB, 375x523px
>Nonbasic lands edition!

Let's post this old conversation starter.
>>
File: Secluded Training Hall.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Secluded Training Hall.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>53580645
>>
File: Solemn Shrine.jpg (40KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Solemn Shrine.jpg
40KB, 375x523px
Here's a quick one I made in my "random card ideas" set.
>>
File: Interplanar Cove.jpg (37KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Interplanar Cove.jpg
37KB, 375x523px
>>53580645
how bout dis
>>
File: Chasm Valley.jpg (36KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Chasm Valley.jpg
36KB, 375x523px
>>53581482
>>
File: Parish Paupet.jpg (46KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Parish Paupet.jpg
46KB, 375x523px
>>53581514
>>
>>53581482
>>53581514
>Chasm is a forest
>Cove is not an island
???
>>
File: Sculpted Scenery.jpg (32KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Sculpted Scenery.jpg
32KB, 375x523px
>>53581579
Sorry, was using old/new image exports.
>>
File: Leyline of the Hour.jpg (51KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Leyline of the Hour.jpg
51KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53581565
Seems balanced compared to Kor Haven
>>
>>53581482

Blue land acceleration isn't really a thing and limiting it to blue stopping it is very weird.
>>
File: Sheer Cliff.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Sheer Cliff.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>53581716
The idea is that it simulates a counterspell. Also I can't think of decent ideas or pictures for others in the cycle.
>>
File: Subvert.jpg (39KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Subvert.jpg
39KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53581716

It makes it very, very hard to stop however. >>53581761 for example is something that anyone can theoretically stop, the blue one requires your opponent be playing a specific colour. Costs that any other player can choose to pay are almost never coloured.
>>
>>53581823
Hard to stop in the same sense that non-blue colors have a hard time stopping Rampant Growth.
>>
>>53581944

Rampant growth doesn't offer people 'Discard a card to negate me'.

Land acceleration is also not really in blue's wheelhouse.
>>
File: Mahurat Var.jpg (46KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Mahurat Var.jpg
46KB, 375x523px
Bumping this up a little with a card I did for the Snowflake thread over yonder >>53571741

Ironically, I actually made the card and flake months before Amonkhet came out, pretty just just hoping that it would fit with it. Not sure it's the best card though.
>>
Where the hell did timeanon run off to damn it. I want to see more of that new set
>>
File: Motivated Conscript.png (193KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Motivated Conscript.png
193KB, 375x523px
>>53582785
So are the snowflake threads the circlejerk they sound like they could be? I'd stop in and lurk but it'd take too long to get a sense of how they are when I could just ask someone else. If they're actually reasonably serious and care about lore and fluff and aren't about waifuism then they might be neat.
>card
+1 should be "becomes" not "is". Capitalization on types. I think you could also say "that's still a planeswalker" but what you have might save a tiny bit of space so eh, no big deal there. For the -2 there are no permanents in the graveyard. There are only permanent cards. "Their owner's library". "Emblem with". "As long as its your turn, permanents you control have indestructible." All in all, it's alright. I don't like that turning him into a creature is his +1, but Gideon, Ally of Zendikar did it, so eh, sure. Gideon is a bit more balanced though because he can be Murdered or something; this guy only dies to -X/-X and exile. He's probably fine, all told, but I don't really find him too remarkable.

>>53581807
No way this is a common. Noooo sir. It's an interesting idea, but I think it steps on blue's toes. Would more likely be UB I feel. Also, do us all a favor and if you're going to post lots of cards, use a collage or two to keep relevant cards together, like your land cycle for example. Keeps the thread streamlined and makes it easier to compare them all side by side for evaluation. That said, I don't really care for the idea of lands that ramp themselves. It doesn't fit into any color other than green for the most part, and possibly black. I can also see a case for white as a balance effect, and red if it slaps you or something. But not blue at all.
>>
>>53584714
Haven't seen him in a bit myself; being summer I figured he'd be a fixture around here. Maybe he's got some seminar or something occupying his time; they do like to make teachers work over the summer when they can. I'm sure he'll pop in.
>>
>>53584825
That PW as printed dies to damage while creature'ing, since it still loses loyalty.
>>
>>53584714
>>53584881
He showed up in a few of the most recent sets with commons for his fifth set. Yes, fifth. His mechanics for that set were Imbue and Enlightenment, IIRC.

But yeah, he usually dumps commons then leaves until he comes back much later.
>>
>>53585141
Yeah I was around for that. G and W commons so far. Not really a fan of Enlightenment or Imbue, but I feel like Imbue has promise if he can get it to a good spot. I'm just not sure "Black Vise: the Mechanic" is a good idea overall. But hey, he might make it work.

>>53585008
Crap, you're right. That might explain why Gideon does it the way he does. I'm not too good at PWs so I totally missed that interaction.
>>
>>53585376
Just look how the mono-Red Sarkhan did it.
>>
>>53584881
Do you have a list of his cards anywhere, I haven't been saving them
>>
File: Phosphorous City.png (254KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Phosphorous City.png
254KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53585785
>Using this against storm
>Two can play this game

I'd have it enter tapped too.
>>
File: Blackheart Cur.png (251KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Blackheart Cur.png
251KB, 375x523px
>>53585442
Yeah, that'd fix it. Again, I'm just a pleb at PWs. There's a reason I hardly make them. And nobody I play with really likes them so I don't even see them on the table, but we're all filthy casuals so that doesn't mean much.

>>53585676
Nah, I haven't. They'd be in the archive though.

>>53585785
I'd change this to have it untap whenever an opponent casts a spell and it's your turn. As it is, it is pretty much going to untap during the opponent's turn, then you can just hold onto it till your turn and use it as normal. So the drawback really isn't, especially since it doesn't ETB tapped.
>>
OK, the most streamlined versions of these cards now. And finally came up with something for Panda's counter removal ability. Hopefully the core mechanics are solid and the last part is adjusting the numbers.

>>53580148
Unfortunately I have no idea how to judge this. Though from my novice understanding of MTG gameplay, it doesn't seem that good to me, and it could be better just by tucking the nonlands.

>>53580288
Hmm, the tutor could put you in a bind. Maybe make it 4 CMC to compensate? Or maybe the player can put a permanent card from his or her hand onto the battlefield?

>>53580626
>Ace Chemical
Thanks. As for what happened to the plant, I think it's one of those details that changes from story to story. But really I included the sac for balance.

>Lifeflame Phoenix
Thanks. I just thought it was a kinda cool idea to burn through your life total for a lot of damage. Reminds me of that Hellion with Echo X. And it was originally made when an anon wanted to make a Red comeback card, something like Angel's Grace. He wanted to make it Red to tie into the flavor of Phoenixes, and I said he'd have to make a flash mythic to justify bending the color pie that much. So this was my go at his idea.

>new primer
Seems pretty good, though a few things about the keywords. Defender I'm honestly not entirely sure you should even bother with since it's used so rarely. Prowess I think is secondary in Red. And I think Menace is secondary in Black. I certainly wouldn't say Trample is tertiary for Blue, because then you're basically saying Blue gets Trample as much as Black, which is blatantly untrue. I'm not sure you should bother putting Equip as a keyword. You forgot to include Fight in Red. But polish this and I'll gladly use it from now on.
>>
File: Themyscira5.jpg (49KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Themyscira5.jpg
49KB, 375x523px
Another go at this manland.

>>53580645
...I don't remember this thing at all. It's weird as hell. Technically I guess it works, but still.

>>53580683
Seems cool. Maybe have it ETB tapped though. Oh, and we use C for adding colorless mana now.

>>53580736
>>53581482
>>53581514
Huh, pretty weird. Sorry, no clue on these.

>>53581565
Seems fine to me. Actually might be kinda weak. Maybe add W instead of colorless? Could be wrong though.
>>
>>53582785
How are the snowflake threads? I'm actually considering posting there, but if it's just a Mary Sue circlejerk I'll pass.
>>
>>53585972
No problem, planeswalkers are probably the hardest cards to design by far.

>card
Eh, I think I'd rather it be Deathtouch or Lifelink so it works both on attack and block. Interesting idea though. Kinda breaks NWO, but oh well.
>>
File: CrystallineMine.png (1MB, 750x1046px) Image search: [Google]
CrystallineMine.png
1MB, 750x1046px
I think it can get away with coming in untapped because of an amount of uncertainty about what colors it will produce, similarly to something like River of Tears.
>>
>>53586064
Shouldn't the double strike thing be an "instead" since having both is redundant? Also Panda reads strangely to me.

Have you ever experimented with doing Menace and Deathtouch with Mack? Could go that route then reserve First Strike/Pingstrike for Panda:
>Clownface
"Whenever ~ attacks, put a knife counter on it. As long as it has one knife counter on it, it has deathtouch. As long as it has two or more knife counters on it, it has menace.

1BR. T, Remove a knife counter from @: Destroy target creature."
>Panda
"Whenever ~ attacks, put a gun counter on it. As long as it has a gun counter on it, it has first strike. As long as it has two or more gun counters on it, it has "Whenever @ attacks, it deals 3 damage to target creature."

2R, T, Remove a gun counter from @: @ deals 3 damage to target player."

I dunno, just a thought. I don't expect you to use any of this. The upside is you might be able to make Panda cheaper going this route, but I dunno about Clownface.

>>53586207
I feel like this should follow the themes of your Amazon stuff more. Like, when you manland it, you get to attach an Equipment or Aura you control to it or something. Actually, making it so you can attach an Aura from your hand without paying its mana cost could be cool since when it stops being a creature the Aura falls off so it basically turns Auras into combat tricks. Just an idea. As it is, it seems fine though, if you want to keep it simple, which isn't a bad thing.

>>53586271
Not a bad idea to make it deathtouch. I could make it a 2/4 maybe... not sure if that's too much toughness though.
>breaks NWO
The "four lines is too much" thing feels arbitrary to me, but yeah, as they are, it breaks the red-flagging rules. I mean it can still exist, but it'd take up a slot. The 4-line rule really bones cards that have drawbacks and benefits, like that one.
>>
File: CrystallineMine.png (1MB, 750x1046px) Image search: [Google]
CrystallineMine.png
1MB, 750x1046px
>>53586338
Noticed a small ownership issue.
>>
>>53586392
>Clownface and Panda
I just don't really see much advantage to your suggestions. Sorry.

>Themyscira
I was actually just thinking about that. Not entirely sure about the idea though, since I don't like how Auras will pretty much go into the grave but Equipment won't. Hmm, actually just had an idea about making a token copy to attach then exile it at end of turn. Might do that. In any case, I also have another land that tutors for an Amazon, Aura, or Equipment.
>>
File: Vicious Marauder.png (242KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Vicious Marauder.png
242KB, 375x523px
>>53586415
This actually seems pretty good. A combination of Hideaway and Gemstone Mine.

>>53586747
>Clownface and Panda
No that's fine. I was just trying to think of ways to keep the spirit of the cards, simplify, and use your counter idea. I'd normally push for them to use +1/+1 counters instead but nobody wants to listen to more of that. I've said my piece.
>Themyscira
Tokens could work.

Why are Mercenaries so fun to make?
>>
File: Houed Mystic Nexus.png (247KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Houed Mystic Nexus.png
247KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Brother Eye5.jpg (46KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Brother Eye5.jpg
46KB, 375x523px
Repost from last thread, and the last card from me tonight. Evil AI converts humans to his cause and takes over technology. I'm worried it's just a dull version of Memnarch though.

>>53586988
Echo's already a downside, why add more? I also don't understand how this works. Like, what if it leaves the battlefield before its Echo cost was paid, do you still lose? I seriously just don't understand why you added the lose the game bit to it.
>>
File: Grungelm Ancient Foundry.png (262KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Grungelm Ancient Foundry.png
262KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53586990
Hm. This... might actually be okay. It's definitely useful in Limited, though I don't think many constructed decks run land Auras?

>>53587097
Shame your typeline is so full; it'd be funny if this could be an Eye creature too. Is the Hexproof necessary though? Does he have a function that cloaks or shields OMACs in the source material?

>Marauder
I originally had it costed at 2B but that felt a touch too cheap. Maybe it'd be better? Also how is a trigger that doesn't exist supposed to go off? If she's off the battlefield before the Echo trigger hits the stack, it's not there to hit the stack man. This is some 101-grade stuff. I added the "you lose" bit because if you don't pay, she kills you, and she dies presumably because your goons kill her in response. Now that you got me thinking about it though, I get the feeling I should go back to 2B/2B for the casting cost and Echo. 8 mana is too steep for something with that drawback. Of course, if you have a sac engine then 2B is a fucking steal. Hm.

Oh, and I forgot to say: I'll doctor up that new primer at some point.

>>53587185
Grandeur is such an odd mechanic; it seems tailor-made for Constructed and purposely crap for draft. I liked it when we had anons experimenting with Grandeur-alike mechanics a year or two ago. Was it that long? Might have been longer. I've been around for too long.
>>
>>53588108
Personally, I'd make Marauder be a 4/4 at that cost, and make it deal damage equal to its power to you if you don't pay the echo cost. Makes no sense to me that some random 5/4 shmuck can instakill a player when an eldrazi titan takes two goes at it.

Regarding Grandeur, I've done some experimenting with a reverse-Grandeur that rewards only having one of a thing out. Nothing really ready to post, though.
>>
File: Burst of Talent.png (293KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Burst of Talent.png
293KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53588188
4/4 at 2B? Hm. I think you might be right about the damage thing though. What about 4/5? 4/4 just seems too small at 4BB. 5/4 really does feel right to me, especially if it hits you for 5 if you don't pay the echo, but the only 5 power Haste Echo creature is Timbermare and it's 3G/5G and has another upside. I kinda think I can get away with 2B/2B and 5/4 at that rate, since there's a drawback. Or maybe 2B/3B so you curve into the Echo cost? Hm. Yeah why force myself to use old Echo?

>>53588239
It's a wonder we don't have more cards that grant Prowess. Does WotC think it's not fun to have to spend mana to grant a keyword that essentially costs mana?
>>
>>53588188
>>53588323
Oops, forgot to comment on your Grandeur-like.
>rewards having only one of a thing out
Hm. Loner mechanics are usually not very popular, so you might have an uphill climb.
>>
>>53588332
>Hm. Loner mechanics are usually not very popular, so you might have an uphill climb.
Yeah, it's why I scrapped it.
Currently I think the best way to do it would be to have cards do one thing alone and another if paired, but that's a giant chunk of verbage and complexity.
>>
>>53588382
Yeah. Though, it's possible to do a "one-of" mechanic that cares about not being alone. It might get wordy, but having singleton cards that care about being with other singletons that functions kinda like Exalted... maybe call it "Rabble" or something. Could even be an ETB ability word.
>>
>>53588419
Sounds parasitic.
>>
File: Unruly Pack.png (285KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Unruly Pack.png
285KB, 375x523px
>>
File: index.jpg (544KB, 2625x523px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
544KB, 2625x523px
How's this look?
>>
>>53588968
>The Chosen Undead's power and toughness are equal to the number of turns you've taken.
That's just cruel to the person playing it. Also, absurdly overpowered. A five-mana creature that's a minimum of 5/5 and gets +1/+1 every turn? And has persist on top of that?
>>
>>53589030
Alright. You think changing it to "The Chosen Undead's power and toughness are equal to the number of turns you've taken minus three" might be better?
>>
>>53589183
> math
I have a better option.
> You may cast the chosen undead from your graveyard
> Whenever you cast the chosen undead from your graveyard, put a +1/+1 counter on it equal to the number of times it has been cast from your graveyard.
>>
>>53588448
Depends on if you go by creature types or names.
>>
>>53589030
Five mana and WUBRG are very different in terms of cost.
>>
>>53589617
Not significantly enough for it to justify a creature that grows unconditionally and has persist.
>>
>>53589686
I think you really overestimate it.
To be honest, I think it's actually pretty weak.
>>
>>53589686
Compare it to any of the WUBRG slivers, or the other WUBRG legends.
It'll likely be a 6/6 or so when it comes out, be significantly worse if cheated out early, and really, a big dumb creature with persist ain't that hard to deal with in turn 6.

And if it is bighuge because it's turn 10, then who's fault is it for letting it get to turn 10?
>>
File: Oahne Floras Pilgrim.png (267KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Oahne Floras Pilgrim.png
267KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Image.ashx.png (145KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.png
145KB, 223x311px
>>53589986
In her current state, she'd singlehandedly fuck over burn and would see a good amount of modern play. Her +1 and -2 are already strong and even more bonkers if she stays on the battlefield for more than a turn. The only overtly bad matchup for her is against combo.
>+1
Tutoring for ANY basic untapped and effectively gaining 5 life the turn you play her is already pretty bonkers. Potentially being able to do that again the next turn for free is even more so. Consider changing it to "Search your library for a basic Forest" and/or "put it onto the battlefield tapped." For comparison, Freyalise costs 3GG and her +2 only puts a 1/1 green dork with summoning sickness into play, and she's still considered to be rather powerful.
>-2
At worst, you'll gain 4-8 life and your opponent can probably bolt her now. At best, just with her alone, you're gaining 12 life on turn five if you played a land and +1'd her the turn before, and at that point, at least in a standard environment, the game is basically over. Combine that with even more ramp, or doing it multiple times, and the only way you'll lose is against combo or a buttload of fatties and some really bad decisions on your part.
Should be -3 and/or changed to "for each Forest you control."
>-7
Said creature dies to removal, but otherwise this ult seems fine for a standard, draft, or highlander environment, which is pretty much the bar set for planeswalker ultimates at the moment.

This is a planeswalker I could see being printed at 4GG or with nerfed +1/-2 abilities, but in her current state she's just way too powerful and would never leave R&D.
>>
File: download.jpg (220KB, 1125x523px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
220KB, 1125x523px
These kids with their weird ass cards.
>>
>>53590794
Triad is good simply for it's stats and ninjitsu cost.
Cosmic Mage is at least decent with double prowess.
Nebula Mage is good for being a 2 mana 3/1 flier.

None of them even remotely need their confusing-ass abilities. Triad is undercosted in general (not to mention the first and second abilities are off-color), Cosmic's will probably only serve to make a single card a blue spirit guide for spells that target of all things, and you'll never use Nebula's ability since it's a godawful, conditional Snapcaster effect for cards you'd have liked to have played from your hand anyway. Whoever designed these has to have brain damage.
>>
File: Alyssa Progressions March.jpg (41KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Alyssa Progressions March.jpg
41KB, 375x523px
Mostly playing about with the idea of a planeswalker interacting with energy. Balance is likely all over the damn place as it's a first draft and energy is tricky to value.

Trying to stick with the golden rule they had for Kaladesh energy cards of 'It has to be able to make and use energy without anyone else'.
>>
File: Alyssa Progressions March2.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Alyssa Progressions March2.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>53591032

And a silly (If less experimental) version of her based on playing with both Blue and Red's spell recursion options.
>>
File: Barry Allen the Flash7.jpg (51KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Barry Allen the Flash7.jpg
51KB, 375x523px
Barry Allen. Decided to give him DStrike since it seems pretty speedster-y to me and I haven't used it on any of them yet. I do realize it could be too much though. My other idea was to make an ability that makes spells your opponents control that target him cost 1 more to cast for each speed counter on him, I guess to show how he can easily outrun stuff. Or something like that.

Unfortunately I have a full shift at work today, so I won't be able to post cards until much later. Hopefully I'll still be able to post responses.
>>
>>53581599
It's like an evolving wilds that doesn't thin your deck but can tap for colourless right away if need be. That's tight.
>>
File: The Fighting Yank Bruce Cater.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
The Fighting Yank Bruce Cater.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53593937
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>53593937
>>53595535
Seriously, what is this? Why did you make it this way? The abilities, if I understand them properly, contradict each other. Is this a joke? Am I being trolled?
>>
>>53590794
I'm afraid the other anon is mostly right. Nebula Mage is stupid; a 2 mana 3/1 flier that draws a good card for UU in the late game is not fair by any stretch of the imagination.
Cosmic is a little strange in that the second ability doesn't seem blue, though I'm not exactly sure what color it is (maybe black?). Spelling out the double prowess would be cleaner (less triggers), but I prefer it as is.
Triad is way too efficient, both in size and in returns on the ETB payment. I do think the abilities are mostly on color, except that the exile should be destroy. And keep in mind that Aether Vial is a card. T1 9/9 is not okay.
>>
File: Touch of Rust.png (241KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Touch of Rust.png
241KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Rallying Remedy.png (216KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Rallying Remedy.png
216KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Curse of Good Health.png (262KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Curse of Good Health.png
262KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Enlightened Hermit.jpg (35KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightened Hermit.jpg
35KB, 375x523px
>>53597229
Perfect. Wouldn't mind this actually being printed.
>>53597439
Wins races in limited, but otherwise meh.
>>53597551
That's not a curse. There's a potential for good flavour there, but as is it card falls flat.
>>
>>53590374
4 mana to gain 8 life at sorcery speed is way too fucking slow against modern burn, and she is not impactful enough for modern in general.
>>
File: PassJudgment.png (1MB, 750x1046px) Image search: [Google]
PassJudgment.png
1MB, 750x1046px
Great against tokens.
>>
>>53588968
Protection from Deathtouch is not correct, maybe something like "When a creature with Deathtouch deals damage to Nito Wordswords, prevent that damage instead."
You would probably need to make him more expensive for that, but I appreciate your idea
>>
>>53599608
>Protection from Deathtouch is not correct
Correct.

>maybe something like "When a creature with Deathtouch deals damage to Nito Wordswords, prevent that damage instead."
[screaming internally]
I believe this wording
>Protection from creatures with deathtouch
Would work. And I'll back this up with citations from the comp rules.
>702.16a Protection is a static ability, written “Protection from [quality].” This quality is usually a color (as in “protection from black”) but can be any characteristic value. If the quality happens to be a card name, it is treated as such only if the protection ability specifies that the quality is a name. If the quality is a card type, subtype, or supertype, the ability applies to sources that are permanents with that card type, subtype, or supertype and to any sources not on the battlefield that are of that card type, subtype, or supertype. This is an exception to rule 109.2.
Note how it says "characteristic value". So, what are characteristics?
>109.3. An object’s characteristics are name, mana cost, color, color indicator, card type, subtype, supertype, rules text, abilities, power, toughness, loyalty, hand modifier, and life modifier. Objects can have some or all of these characteristics. Any other information about an object isn’t a characteristic. For example, characteristics don’t include whether a permanent is tapped, a spell’s target, an object’s owner or controller, what an Aura enchants, and so on.
Rules text, ei. keywords. And considering we already have cards that affect creatures with certain keywords, I'm very certain it works just fine.
>>
>>53599608
>>53600076
Oh wait. Actually, now that I look at it, "Protection from deathtouch" could actually be correct.
>>
File: BANG Flag Gun3.jpg (58KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
BANG Flag Gun3.jpg
58KB, 375x523px
No change. I'll probably move it to finished soon.

>>53588108
>Brother Eye
I'll remove Hexproof then. I guess I just wanted him to be more than a duller version of Memnarch.
>>
>>53588323
>It's a wonder we don't have more cards that grant Prowess. Does WotC think it's not fun to have to spend mana to grant a keyword that essentially costs mana?
I've actually started to wonder about this, and part of me thinks they're worried it could confuse newbies. Like, I can already see a situation where someone thinks that the creature gets +1/+1 too, since they had to cast a noncreature spell to grant the creature Prowess. Or it could be like equipment and planeswalkers, they're trying to give it more time before they really interact with it.
>>
>>53597229
Very nice. Not a fan of the flavor though.
>>
>>53586415
This should enter tapped, shouldn't it?
>>
File: Emerald Energy.png (245KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald Energy.png
245KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53601834
It's cute, but extremely narrow.
>>
>>53601834
I'd increase the cost and make it a functional anthem with the current effect as just an added bonus. It's not useful enough to justify dedicating an entire card to it, even with how cheap it is.
>>
>>53595535
>>53596101
Wow my bad, my keyboard killed the "other" from "exile all other creatures".
>>
File: Through the Fire and Flames.png (281KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Through the Fire and Flames.png
281KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53602225
Being able to get and attack with a Dragon the first turn you play it is too good. As it is now, it should either sacrifice or exile the Dragon at the end of combat.
>>
>>53602176
Not the only misstake, but the biggest one.
>When ~ becomes monstrous, exile all other creatures, then return those cards to the battlefield under their owners' control.
No official precedence, so I'm cobbling together a few different cards. But still, what's the flavor here? And why do you use hyphens?
>>
>>53601834
>johnnystartsbrewing.webm
You know I can't pretend to know why you'd even want this unless it's to interact with some Naya things or something, but there's got to be a reason you made it.

>>53600971
I don't know that this would be uncommon simply because I don't know that you'd want to give someone the chance to have more than one their deck in a draft.

>Brother Eye
Then figure out something else he does, I guess. I mean he's already more flexible than Memnarch because he requires blue mana. This kinda things gonna happen when you're looking at a character that MtG already kinda has.

>>53600076
>>53600102
>protection from creatures with a comma in their names
>protection from spells with more than five words of rules text
>protection from Wood Elemental
Ahahahahahahahaha

>>53599104
Yeah this seems about right. Could also be BG if you wanted.

>>53598367
I was going to scoff at Shroud but actually, it makes sense. Though this thing is degenerate with a LOT of cards, and blue can pave the way pretty easily with Sleep and other similar effects.

>>53597551
I like the flavor here, but I agree it being a Curse feels a little off. I'm also pretty sure they'd print this at rare.

>>53597439
Woah, not at common mister. This card is a potentially powerful combat trick.

>>53597229
I don't think this should be hybrid because black doesn't get to kill artifact creatures (though I think there's a fringe card I'm forgetting but I looked it up and I can't find it) and red straight gacking creatures is rather rare.

>>53602225
My fingers hurt just reading that card name. Thanks anon. I dunno if I agree with the other anon though; you just spent 7 mana on something that grants tribal haste. If it didn't do something else, it'd be garbage. Maybe change it to fish for a Dragon on upkeep and let you play one from your hand when it drops?

I wanted desperately to give this card the Mercenary subtype but it would have been too cluttered. Hopefully I got the flavor right.
>>
>>53602543
Er, I didn't finish my thought here:
>black doesn't get to kill artifact creatures on the cheap
Is what I meant. Artifact and enchantments are black's weak point.
>>
File: Usurp Command.png (230KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Usurp Command.png
230KB, 375x523px
>>53602543
Had to fix a really stupid mistake.
>>
>>53600102
This. Non-creatures can have deathtouch as well as any other keyword. Although giving them such keywords is roundabout, it can be done and as such would make the wording correct. For instance, March of the Machines plus artifacts like Aetherflux Reservoir combined with keyword effects, and disenchant targeting March will still have Reservoir keep it's keywords during combat damage.
>>
>>53602543
>"BANG!" Flag Gun
Good point. Otherwise fine?

>Brother Eye
Good point. I might make him resurrect stuff.

>protection from Wood Elemental
Did you forget Runed Halo?

>Touch of Rust
Not him, but technically it does fit, since Black can destroy all creatures, which also includes artifact creatures, and Red can destroy all artifacts, which also includes artifact creatures. I like it, but you're free to have your opinions.

>card
I think it should enchant a creature you control and make the creature legendary. Otherwise pretty cool.
>>
>>53602635
I suggest
>When ~ enters the battlefield, you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. If you don't, sacrifice ~.
>>
File: Prenatal Potential.png (241KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Prenatal Potential.png
241KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Naraai the Dragonblood.jpg (40KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Naraai the Dragonblood.jpg
40KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53603018
>1WR

Are you high?
>>
>>53603080
Would you be surprised if I answered yes?
>>
>>53602914
first etb, then the other one.
also pretty sure the wording for the second should be something like "whenever something etb from a/your library"...

the planeswalker should at least be 4cmc maybe more.
the 0 is crazy good in a token strategy.
the ult is gamewinning and relatively easy to reach, also not good for a cmc walker.
>>
>>53603018
Compare the other two CMC 3 Planeswalkers that create tokens:
>Daretti, +1 creates a 1/1 with Defender
>Nissa, +1 creates a 0/1

Can you see why a 3 mana walker that creates a 1/1 with a beneficial ability breaks the pattern here?
>>
>>53581599
I really like the card, but technically I think it needs to specify how the new type is chosen; "Sculpted Scenery gains a basic land type of your choice."
>>
>>53603196

Screw that, firebreathing on an emblem the turn it arrives.
>>
>>53603131
What makes the 0 so good in token strategies?

I'll tweak the costs.
>>
>>53602806
>Gun
Yeah
>Eye
Fishing a creature out of the yard and making it an artifact OMAC could be cool.
>Runed Halo
Why yes I did.
>Touch of Rust
See >>53602589. I'm more comfortable with it in red than black to be honest, since a "destroy artifact" will always destroy an artifact creature anyway. Black's straight creature destruction is always more expensive; Murder v Go for the Throat. That's my thought anyway.
>Usurp
Thanks.

>>53602895
Ooh, slick. I'll switch it to that, thanks.

>>53602914
Bizarre, but green has plenty of these effects so sure, why not.

>>53603018
Way too cheap at this CMC. This is a 3WR PW most likely. Could maybe be 1RRW as well, but that feels pushed. Also the emblem ability is lame because you never need more than one of them, so it becomes a do-nothing ability after the first use.
>>
File: Naraai the Dragonblood.jpg (40KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Naraai the Dragonblood.jpg
40KB, 375x523px
How's this?
>>
>>53603018
Starting loyalty should be 3, +1 shouldn't give haste (and the tokens should be Boros as well), and her ult should either specify a number of creatures to put onto the battlefield, or just be reduced to the last sentence altogether.
>>
File: Embraal Prowler.png (292KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Embraal Prowler.png
292KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Image (9).jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (9).jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>53603405
Elspeth makes for a good comparison here. The Boros colors and 3 base loyalty can rationalize the +1 and -8's power levels. I would redesign the -1 though, since it's purely a one-off ability that you'll use once and then never again.
>>
>>53603275
>since a "destroy artifact" will always destroy an artifact creature anyway.
Crush, Gorilla Shaman, Joven.

>Black's straight creature destruction is always more expensive; Murder v Go for the Throat
Creature removal is more expensive than artifact removal due to the inherent nature of creatures, so Black shouldn't be able to destroy artifact creatures? I don't really follow the logic. In addition, Wizards hasn't been using nonartifact creature removal very much in recent years. From what I can find on MagicCards, in the past ten years there have been four nonartifact creature removal spells in Black. Grisly Spectacle, Go for the Throat, Shiekmaw, and Magus of the Abyss, and I'm not even sure you can count the last one since it's a homage to a much older card. Again, that's over ten years. In fact, I can only find this on 13 mono-Black cards. I don't think the effect is as prevalent as you think.
>>
File: Mosshide Plowbeast.png (247KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Mosshide Plowbeast.png
247KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Corrosive Rain.png (268KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Corrosive Rain.png
268KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53603979
RIP charge counters.
>>
>>53603855
>mention "destroy artifacts" effects
>you point out things that aren't that
Why? Has nothing to do with anything. "Destroy noncreature artifact" is not "destroy artifact".

>Black
My point is that the black removal that DOES destroy artifact creatures is more expensive because it's a catch-all for creatures in general. Not that it's specifically for artifact creatures. And not that it shouldn't destroy artifact creatures, but that it shouldn't destroy SPECIFICALLY artifact creatures. In order for it to get access to that, it has to use Murder-like blanket effects. We've had two artifact-heavy blocks within the last decade and black has never gotten "destroy artifact creature" specifically, and if it was going to, it would have I think. And since hybrid cards have to be effects you can find in both colors, that card doesn't work at that cost is what I am saying, because for black to just kill an artifact creature costs 1BB at the moment. Unless of course that creature is CMC2 or less. Which is how you could make that card work; just change it to uncommon and have it destroy target artifact creature with CMC 2 or less for B/R. Would be just fine in my eyes at that point.

>>53603616
Hm. This is honestly hard to cost for me. I feel like it might be fine though. I think the random discard is what's putting it over the top for me.
>>
>>53604066
So what do you think of Shattering Blow?
>>
>>53604200
I don't have a problem with it because red gets "if it would die, exile it instead" stuff so why not? They both destroy artifacts just fine, and white gets to exile freely.
>>
File: Flesh and Metal2.jpg (42KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Flesh and Metal2.jpg
42KB, 375x523px
Original idea was that you could destroy an artifact or a creature, but you got something extra if you destroyed an artifact creature. Didn't turn out so well though, ended up with this.
>>
File: Rankculler.png (261KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Rankculler.png
261KB, 375x523px
>>53603922
Deceptive. You can obviously play a land then activate this, but that only works if the land play won't make it so you can't activate the ability. And green is usually never stuck playing catch-up on lands. Still, with cards like Arbor Elf I feel like this can still be abused in something like Pauper. There are plenty of ways to get mana that don't involve lands, or don't involve a lot of lands.

>>53603979
>put a -1/-1 counter on target artifact
Black shouldn't be interacting with artifacts like this I don't think. Artifacts and enchantments are its weak points.
>remove a counter
This on the other hand is fine because it's counters and black can wipe counters off anything for fairly cheap.

Do we think this card is too much? Supposed to represent use of the crossbow, which is slow to reload, and poison, for -1/-1 counters. I'm not the best with exert yet. Also, I want to experiment with making creatures that exert but not on attack. Surprised we didn't see that on a rare or something at least once. Maybe we will in Hour of Darkness or whatever the second set in the block is called.
>>
>>53604571
Seems fine to me. I like how the conversation has provoked some cards based around the subject. Feels good man. Also thread is reasonably hopping for a Saturday night. Usually we're dead around this time.

What was the original idea if I might ask?
>>
File: Doom5.jpg (47KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Doom5.jpg
47KB, 375x523px
Still trying to iron this out. Base idea was a reference to 666. I absolutely love the token creation, something an anon proposed. "six 6/6"

>>53604702
I'm CO anon. I'm just jabbering a bit more than usual and without a set symbol. But thanks.

Original idea was something like
>Destroy target artifact or creature. If you destroy an artifact creature, copy ~. You may choose new target for the copy.
There was a small mana cost attached so you couldn't loop it forever against a Myr deck or something. But I realized that this would call for you to make a copy of a spell after it's resolved, which doesn't really work.

Anyway, that and pic attached are inspired by, well, Doom. Yeah, my nerdy interests don't stop with comics.

>>53604615
>exert but not on attack
Perhaps to make it as intuitive as possible? I wouldn't blame them for trying to make it simple when they first introduce it.

>Hour of Darkness
Devastation.

>card
"When you do" not "If you do". Not really feeling this one, though it could be because it's a common. Also, in case you were wondering, Wizards decided to forgo Wither in Amonkhet due to how it changes the metagame as it relates to creatures. Or something. I'm tired.
>>
>>53604959
>original idea
Ah, okay. Yeah, the current version is better I think.

>Doom
Sure, I mean Worldfire basically lets you get away with this easily.

>Exert but not on attack
I might try to mock something up tonight.

>when you do
Ah, derp, I'm even looking RIGHT AT Exert in Gatherer. I'm a moron. Fixified.
>>
File: Themyscira6.jpg (50KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Themyscira6.jpg
50KB, 375x523px
Another anon idea, this time to interact with Auras and Equipment, since it's a theme with my Amazon cards. Idea is to make a token copy of an Aura or Equipment that's attached to the manland, then exile the token at the beginning of the next end step.

>>53605026
>Doom
Thanks.

The Exert wording is very easy to mess up due to how unusual it is. Tabak explains it here

http://tabakrules.tumblr.com/post/159267275029/editing-question-for-you-why-are-the-exert
>>
File: Grids Separation2.jpg (61KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Grids Separation2.jpg
61KB, 375x523px
Another card that originally interacted with artifact creatures uniquely. But anons suggested making it all creatures due to how narrow hitting only artifact creatures was. Basically a removal twist on Soul Separator. And for those wondering about saying the artifact copy isn't a creature anymore, check out Neurok Transmuter. Though I am wondering if I can streamline the wording. Maybe
>except it's a colorless artifact that isn't a creature.
or
>except it's a colorless artifact and not a creature.
>>
>>53604959
Overpowered but expensive. Also a way better Crush of Wurms.
>>
File: Chainsaw.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Chainsaw.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
>>53605182
>Crush of Wurms
Totally forgot about that. How about only the tokens, 13RRR, self-exile?
>>
>>53605123
This should probably come with another downside. Manlands enter tapped, produce only two colors, and have arguably worse animate effects than this. Trilands just enter tapped with no other abilities. That said, I like the Aura/Equipment idea. Rephrase as "You may create a token that's a copy of target Aura or Equipment (you control?) and attach it to Themyscira. Exile blah blah."
>>
File: Roxy Rocket5.jpg (54KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Roxy Rocket5.jpg
54KB, 375x523px
Last card for tonight. Do you think I can drop the "during combat" bit?

>>53605744
Hmm, might change the mana it produces then. Maybe it taps for W but still needs Naya to animate?
>>
File: Barrow Patrol.png (194KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Barrow Patrol.png
194KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53605841
>Last card for tonight. Do you think I can drop the "during combat" bit?
How, pray tell, would it have been attacking out of combat?
>>
>>53605841
I'd change it to enter tapped, tap for white, and animate for 1RGW and/or change the token to only target an aura/equipment you control. Given the identity and cost of the animate, a 3/3 vigilance with that effect seems reasonable.
>>
File: Grave of Angels.jpg (47KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Grave of Angels.jpg
47KB, 375x523px
>>53605123
>The Exert wording is very easy to mess up due to how unusual it is. Tabak explains it here
As a note, it has to be "when you do" on opportunities to exert that arise out of game actions (like declaring attacks, or it becoming tapped in general). Pretty sure you can use "if you do" if you're allowing an exert as part of a resolution of a spell or ability like
>{T}: [base effect]. You may exert ~. If you do, [expanded effect].

>card
Miracle land.
>>
File: Desolate Expanse.png (226KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Desolate Expanse.png
226KB, 375x523px
>>
File: putlands.jpg (451KB, 1875x523px) Image search: [Google]
putlands.jpg
451KB, 1875x523px
Shamelessly stealing this incomplete cycle: >>53581761

How's it look as far as rare land cycles go? I might change the names and just retailor the current names to a cycle of mono manlands.
>>
File: Farhollow Woods.png (266KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Farhollow Woods.png
266KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53606673
I vehemently dislike the idea of giving all colors access to instant speed ramp, even if they have really terrible awkward punisher mechanics attached to them. The other problem I have with them is that they're soft spells in the late game, because "any player" includes you yourself, so Demon Ruin doubles as a poor man's Flame Jet if you don't want the land.

>>53606736
Land hexproof is trinket text 90% of the time.
>>
>>53606736
Use ~ instead of manually writing the name out.
>>
File: putlands.jpg (454KB, 1875x523px) Image search: [Google]
putlands.jpg
454KB, 1875x523px
>>53606776
Being able to use them as soft spells was a part of the plan, but looking on them now, having the flexibility to activate the abilities yourself is way too much.

That said, how about these? Paying 2 life, having your opponent choose, entering tapped, and only being able to have one of these out at a time seems like a more reasonable downside.
>>
>>53602543
>Enlightened Hermit
>This thing is degenerate with a LOT of cards
No? Having no maximum hand size makes it a 0/0, and there are exactly 2 cards that increase your maximum hand size. It's mostly a 7/7 shroud; the flavour is the real selling point.
>>
>>53607213

Wouldn't it make it unlimited, not 0?
>>
>>53607213
>>53607238
Well, the awkwardness is that "you have no maximum hand size" and "your maximum hand size is infinity" are logically equivalent statements despite the first implying a 0/0 (by lieu of missing information defaulting to zero) and the latter implying an inf/inf.

I would think the rules would interpret it as an inf/inf, because your maximum hand size must be a number that you discard cards until you have less than or equal to (per 514.1). So while infinity is not strictly a number, it meets this requirement in a sense that "0" does not.
>>
>>53607336
No max size is a null value, not an infinity.
>>
>>53607238
"You have no maximum hand size" means that when the card looks at the value of your max. hand size, it doesn't find anything and thus uses 0 instead. I can't find the rule right now but I know it exists.
>>53607336
I disagree. At EOT, the rules try to find your maximum hand size to force you to discard to that number, but if they find no number, they can't do anything and so you don't discard. I'll ask in the judge thread the next time one appears to be sure.
>>
File: Insolent Rookie.png (224KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Insolent Rookie.png
224KB, 375x523px
>>53606660
I don't think this needs to ETB tapped. Cool idea btw.

>>53606673
Yeah not feeling ramp like this in U or W, and not really feeling lands that can ramp themselves in general.

>>53606736
Agree with >>53606776 here. Otherwise, not too bad.

>>53606932
Still not really a fan of the concept, but at least they aren't as abusable now.

>>53607213
>>53607238
>>53607336
>>53607365
To the comp rules!
>>
>>53607383
>402.2. Each player has a maximum hand size, which is normally seven cards. A player may have any number of cards in his or her hand, but as part of his or her cleanup step, the player must discard excess cards down to the maximum hand size.
This seems to say it's infinity, not 0. Your hand size = a number that you discard down to. You don't discard down to 0, you just don't discard down because you have no cap.
>>
>>53607383
>>53607365
>>53607392
Relevant rules:
>402.2. Each player has a maximum hand size, which is normally seven cards. A player may have any number of cards in his or her hand, but as part of his or her cleanup step, the player must discard excess cards down to the maximum hand size.
>514.1. First, if the active player’s hand contains more cards than his or her maximum hand size (normally seven), he or she discards enough cards to reduce his or her hand size to that number. This turn-based action doesn’t use the stack.

If its a null value, then it would return 0, and you'd discard down to no cards in hand. If its infinity, it returns infinity, and you never discard because you always have a countable integer number of cards in hand, and that's always less than infinity.

There's no exception spelled out for "no maximum hand size" circumventing the check defined by 514.1.
>>
>>53607392
Actually hm, I don't think this needs to be pacified if it has the counter on it. Seems too much of a drawback.
>>
File: Screamreach Scourge.png (299KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Screamreach Scourge.png
299KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53607416
>>53607426
In situations where you have no maximum hand size, it doesn't check and return infinity, it skips the check entirely.
>>
>>53607468
The hybrid ability is off-color. Red discards, and if it draws at all, it discards as a cost to do so. Also it's pretty wordy in general down there. See if you can simplify it.
>>
>>53607526
I think we're going to have to agree to disagree, because there's no solid precedent and there's no unambiguous reading of the rules. This is the same problem that we run into when asking if creatures have a Base P/T in their default state. Depending on how you read the rules, they may or may not have it.
>>
>>53607570
Who cares what color the ability cost is when you already need both black and red to cast the damn thing.
>>
>>53607468
I think it would make more sense for his pump to stay active until your opponent's upkeep. As it stands, the buff falls off before you have to account for ot reducing your hand limit, right?
>>
File: Qal Sisma Chimera.jpg (45KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Qal Sisma Chimera.jpg
45KB, 375x523px
>>53607665
You discard right before the pump falls off.
>>
>>53607711
bueno
>>
File: Not Shit Dimir.jpg (135KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
Not Shit Dimir.jpg
135KB, 750x523px
Well, here's my first shot at one of these, hope it's not total shit. General idea I had for the set was Ravnica, except the Dimir don't get fucked as badly with mill being a terrible mechanic in limited.

Most of the other Dimir creatures are supposed to work similarly; they're Shapeshifter Spies/Assassins/Rogues/Wizards that have Saboteur and force your opponent to sacrifice creatures, discard cards, reveal their hands, etc.

At this point I'm kind of debating whether I want to go further on the Saboteur idea or try pivoting to full on Shapeshifter tribal.
>>
>>53607934
And holy fuck is it late, I think I made the assassin cost way too much, could probably get away with 1UB or 1BB.
>>
>>53607934
So, big tip: Use MSE. Or if you can't stand to download and install MSE, use mtg.design. It looks less like hot garbage.

I like the idea of Gwent-esque spies. The problem is that they tend to be awkward and terrible, which makes them hard to balance. The Assassin is a Fleshbag Marauder that gives them a 1/3 Deathtouch, so it doesn't really help in keeping the board clear, and really hurts if you're trying to actually attack into their board.

The legend is pretty interesting, but its really slow and again requires you to give your opponent creatures to do mundane tasks that instants and sorceries already do.
>>
>>53607934
>>53607955
Assassin could probably be 1B, or even just B.
An edict where they get an upside is not worth 3 mana, and barely even worth 2. There are more than enough edicts already that don't give your opponent anything for their trouble.
>>
File: Knife in the Dark.png (231KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Knife in the Dark.png
231KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53607934
Personally, I'd stick a cannot attack the player who owns it rider on the shapeshifters, so you can play politics with them better in MP.
>>
>>53607986
Yeah, I plan to do that in the next couple days once I'm back on a computer that isn't a pile of shit. Completely overlooked mtg.design before now.

Good point on the Assassin/Marauder, what do you think about going down to an otherwise vanilla 1/2?

With the legend I was considering going with a drain effect instead and maybe getting rid of the blink ability.

Other idea I had about Saboteur in general was adding a mana cost to regain control of the creature later. Though the point about the tasks being fairly mundane and accomplished with instants and sorceries does give me the idea of making the effects larger than normal (the Assassin would sacrifice 2 instead of 1 for example) in return for a slightly below average body.
>>
File: Code of Assassins.png (255KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Code of Assassins.png
255KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53608057
One huge drawback to this concept in general is that only one copy of it will be useful, since they can just sacrifice the Assassin the next time. Might be worth adding something to prevent that.
>>
File: Themyscira7.jpg (49KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Themyscira7.jpg
49KB, 375x523px
>>53606421
>change the token to only target an aura/equipment you control
Whoops, it was supposed to do that the first time anyway.

>>53606201
Got it, I'll drop it. I didn't have the attacking bit originally, so I didn't think about the two much before.

>>53606660
I like the idea behind the card, though I don't really understand having to pay life. Could just be my inexperience talking though.
>>
>>53607468
>A better Greed/Erebos stapled to a firebreathing haste dragon with a downside that is irrelevant in aggro.
You're crazy, man.
>>
>>53608096
Flavor fail. Assassins will usually kill anyone given the money
>>
>>53590374
You have never played Modern.
>>
Quick question /ccg/, what's the best way to upload an entire set for sharing? I've got about 120 cards of an attempted 160-170 card set that I'd like to upload, and I've been having trouble coming up with ideas so I figure it's time to get some feedback and maybe edit the set into something more cohesive.
>>
>>53610503
Oh hey, you came! Awesome!

As for uploading, use PhotoJoiner. Link in the OP, but I'll share it here too.

http://old.photojoiner.net

It's pretty easy to use and honestly a godsend for sharing sets.

BTW, we have a PasteBin where we keep links to /ccg/ sets, both finished and in-progress. Let me know if you want me to add yours to it. All I need to do it is for you to upload the set's MSE file somewhere.
>>
>>53610503
>>53610584
Oh, one more thing. Instead of uploading all your cards in one image, I rexommend you break them up into several. Usually people here upload by rarity, so one collage for commons, another for uncommons, and one more for both rares and mythics.
>>
File: Hakugyokurou.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Hakugyokurou.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53611133
This has "break me" written all over it.
>>
>>53611212
That's why I'm posting it. If I get some easy infinites and/or gamewinning combos thrown at me I'll revise it, but I figured there was a chance that it's okay.
It's obviously good with eldrazi spawn/scions, but those don't see serious play. It's also an instant commander staple, but then commander has more broken things anyway.
>>
File: Nifaltr Commons 1.jpg (3MB, 2625x4184px) Image search: [Google]
Nifaltr Commons 1.jpg
3MB, 2625x4184px
>>53610503
>>53610584
Alright, so here's the commons, and a bit of background on the set.Originally me and a friend realized that we hadn't really gotten a Viking plane at all, so we started working on one. It's based around Wedge tribes which start as primarily ally colors in set one and enemy colors in set two. Each is ruled by a monocolor god that is actual a regular person wielding a legendary artifact looted from the giant petrified Yggdrasil that stands at the center of the world, and each artifact overwrites the perception of the wielder to be the god, and if a god loses their artifact, they die. We also designed the idea of this set being in actual magic, so it features a few canon walkers (Garruk, Tamiyo, and Tibalt) showing up, as one of the two concurrent plot threads.
The Tribes are:
>The Aesir
WBG based around the god of prophecy, Ondir (Not-Odin). Primarily humans, gargoyles, and constructs, but probably could add some aven. Primary mechanic is Champion for set one, with lots of manipulated exiled cards via Pull from Eternity.
>Jotun
WUR Giants, following the god of illusions Lovindi (Not-Loki). Originally a society of raiders before Lovindi led a revolution against their former leader Sutur, and turned them into keepers of history. Primary mechanic is Freeze, which is keyworded "Tap target creature. It doesn't untap during it's controllers next untap step."
>Draugur
BUG zombies, spirits, krakens, and leviathans following Baurra, god of endings. A faction of time-displaced spirits who prevent disappearing by binding themselves to corpses. Primary mechanic is haunt.
>Vikings
WBR humans, goblins, and other things led by the currently dead god of thunder Thorin (just guess). Used to be raiders that stuck to their mountain villages, but after Ondir ganked Thorin's hammer and started genociding them they've fled around the continent as guerrillas. Primary ability is Pillage, which is "When this creature deals combat damage to a player, do X".
Cont.
>>
>>53611307
Only thing that comes to me is Gravecrawler plus a sac outlet. But Gravecrawler requires another zombie, so that's four cards total.
>>
>>53611350
>comes into play
>play this spell
You realize this wording is incredibly outdated, right?
>>
>>53611350
Haven't read every card, but skimming over them it doesn't look good.
Read more oracle text, seriously. Damage needs a source, so burn spells should read "~ deals [...]", not "Deal [...]". The rad hawk thing should read "Flying, haste", not "Flying, Haste." (note capitalization and lack of period at the end). There are already cards that care about the color of mana spent to cast them; look them up for proper wording.
Deepwater Trawler is shit since stuff with haunt will be exiled unless you didn't have anything to haunt. Abyssal Seize is garbage, and blue somehow helping in killing things seems off-color to me.
Pillage is a decent ability word, but other than that I'm not seeing anything piquing my interest.

>>53611506
>Gravecrawler
That's a pretty easy one (even when it requires another zombie), but it doesn't net mana and infinite death/ETB triggers is already possible with Melira/Anafenza/the new vizier thing, so I don't think this is particularly problematic. Loses to 'yard hate, too.
>>
File: Nifalter Uncommons 1.jpg (2MB, 1875x3661px) Image search: [Google]
Nifalter Uncommons 1.jpg
2MB, 1875x3661px
>>53611350
>Vanir
RGU Elves (which are kind of feral, squirrel looking things) beasts and dragons following Frei, god of Persistance (not-Freyja). Wild hunters and beastmasters that actively resist Ondir's whole "kill everyone" attempts. Primary mechanic is Dauntless which is "when this card comes into play, if an opponent controls a creature with greater power or toughness put X +1/+1 counters on this card"

The five gods originally got their legendary gear by being part of an exploratory group that went to try and reach the top of the world tree. Of the 30 or so that went, 5 made it up and found artifacts that granted them immense power. From that point on, most of the gods have passed on their gear to others, with Lovindi's having traded the most, and Frei's having never left it's original user.
Dragons on this plane are vaguely insectoid, being long stocky linwurm like things with six legs. As they age, they grow thick scales, get exponentially larger in size, and eventually fracture their carapace into massive wings at truly old ages. They are born in clutches of eggs the size of a child, and can swarm over the countryside as a natural disaster.
Ondir is the villain of the set, the current Ondir being kind of huge coward behind being a god. Using his powers of prophecy, he foretold the death of the gods, including his death at the hands of Thorin, so tricked Thorin into a deathtrap and stole the hammer, hiding it away. Then, to prevent any possibility of anyone finding the hammer and killing him, is enacting widescale genocide on anything that isn't his subjects.
The primary protagonist of half of our plot is a viking named Brom, who's village, wife, and child were victims of one of Ondir's first purges. He's spent the last twenty years wandering from clan to clan as a mercenary, seeking the edge that will let him kill the God who slew his family.
>>
File: Nifaltr Rares 1.jpg (1MB, 1875x2092px) Image search: [Google]
Nifaltr Rares 1.jpg
1MB, 1875x2092px
>>53611740
Gonna quickly upload the other two, be back in a bit. A lot of these were made in the wee hours of the morning, so please, eviscerate them.
>>
File: Nifaltr Mythics 1.jpg (1MB, 1875x1569px) Image search: [Google]
Nifaltr Mythics 1.jpg
1MB, 1875x1569px
>>53611810
>>
>>53611564
In my defense, I started playing back in 7th and I default to 7th's rules when I'm not paying attention.

>>53611638
Oh shit, didn't even notice that with Deepwater Trawler, shit.
The blue in Abyssal Seize was supposed to be representing adding the whole "ocean abyss" kind of blue to it, but I see what you mean. I'll head back to the editing board for them when I get off work tonight.
>>
>>53611350
I'm with the other guy, you really need to read more Oracle text. Also, read the articles here

http://pastebin.com/Ly8pw7BR

This will help you a lot in designing your set.

Anyway, a few things. Freeze and Pillage. Why even make these things keywords? They're both dead-simple mechanics that have been around in Magic since forever, I just don't really see a reason to keyword either of them.

Haunt I doubt many people will like. Though I'm also not entirely sure you understand how it works. When the creature with Haunt dies, it'll get exiled immediately after that. So, for example, Deepwater Trawler will only work on Haunt cards that were milled or discarded most of the time. The creature with Haunt won't but put into a graveyard when the creature it's haunting dies, the Haunt creature will stay in exile forever.

You have a cycle of wedge-mana rocks, but it looks like you lost track of them, since Petrified Waystone is different from the others.

Your choice for the off-color abilities really confuses me and makes me wonder how well you know the color pie. Abyssal Seize, why does Blue help with creature removal? Bloody Seize, why is Black using a White or Blue effect? Mask Disciple, why is White giving out -1/+1, and why is WU giving out a pump that's way more Black and Green? Ravenous Larva, why does Green grant Red firebreathing?

And even forgoing outdated Oracle text, sometimes I can't even tell what you're trying to do. Like, Submerge, I can't even tell what you want it to do.

Last thing for now: You must be out of your mind if you plan on making recursion from exile common. Spin From Void needs to be rare, and even then it would probably help if it were redesigned a bit.
>>
File: Danny the Street2.jpg (53KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Danny the Street2.jpg
53KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Land01 The Hot Box.jpg (39KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Land01 The Hot Box.jpg
39KB, 375x523px
>>
File: The Quintronic Man.jpg (54KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
The Quintronic Man.jpg
54KB, 375x523px
I have no idea how to balance this. Main idea is to tap five untapped creatures you control and the card becomes a big creature, so that's what I want to balance.
>>
>>53614265
This seems pretty okay as is. It's a sort of bad Ormendahl as it stands, since you lose the swath of valuable keywords for a vanilla 10/10 with no protection or evasion.
>>
File: Wicker Kicker.png (263KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Wicker Kicker.png
263KB, 375x523px
>>
Here's an Idea for a boros PW

>Arvax, Master of Rubble 1RW

>Planeswalker - Arvax

>+1 Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of creatures that have attacked this turn. You may put a creature with toughness 3 or less from among them into your hand, then shuffle your library.

>-2 Sacrifice a land, add RW to your mana pool and gain 2 life.

>-6 Return all creatures with toughness 3 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield. They gain vigilance, lifelink, double strike and haste until end of turn.

Your thoughts?
>>
File: Hero-King of Johun.jpg (46KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Hero-King of Johun.jpg
46KB, 375x523px
I feel like this is a lot stronger than I believe it to be but I also could be wrong.
>>
>>53616129
what does it start at? that's pretty important in balancing walkers
>>
>>53616792
>>53616129
Sorry, forgot. He starts at 3 loyalty.
>>
>>53616129
toughness 3 or less is too much, since this wants to go in an aggressive deck with high power/low tou creatures anyways.
>>
>>53617086
Make is 2 toughness? Also, what do you think of the ramp? Does the method of ramp fit with the play style of boros?
>>
>>53616129
Remember to either reveal the top X and pick a creature card, or look at the top X and reveal a creature card. Need to confirm you're not cheating.
>>
>>53617617
After you fix that, how playable is the card? I wanted something for EDH that filled the gaps for boros.
>>
File: Seraph of Obliteration.png (266KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Seraph of Obliteration.png
266KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53618030
I like it, although the minus is sort of awkward. I'd expect a more offensive or removal based ability rather than ramp out of Boros. Maybe an O-Ring or a Gideon style "exile target tapped creature"?
>>
File: Isme Oracle of Thassa.png (261KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Isme Oracle of Thassa.png
261KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53610211
What the hell are you talking about?

Are you confusing assassins with mercenaries?
>>
File: Searing Strike.png (284KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Searing Strike.png
284KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Honey Badger.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Honey Badger.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53618240
Well I wanted boros to have a way to ramp. What sort of ways could boros ramp?
>>
>>53619328
By splashing green.
>>
File: Shimmer Strike.jpg (40KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Shimmer Strike.jpg
40KB, 375x523px
>>53619328
I don't mind Boros ramping, via artifacts, land saccing, or Land Tax style card advantage, but I don't think its appropriate for a Boros walker.
>>
File: 128[1].jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
128[1].jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>53619328
Figure out a fair way to make it repeatable.
>>
>>53619578
How about this:

>Territorial Conquest 1RW

>Sorcery

>Gain control of target land of an opponent's choice he or she controls.
>>
>>53619578
Why is a boros PW with ramp not appropriate?
>>
>>53620005
See >>53603080
>>
>>53620041
Because ramp is neither R, nor W, nor RW.
>>
>>53618460
5 mana for scry three draw two, and UUU for loot 3? Seems cool but underpowered.

If you added "or discard 1 if it is a Merfolk" and it would be awesome.
>>
>>53620074
It's a RW way to do a green thing.
>>
>>53620114
Are you saying ramp when you mean acceleration? Because RW gets jack and shit for ramp. R gets plenty of accel though.
>>
>>53620156
Have you seen a RW effect that steals lands before? If RW had ways of getting extra mana, that might be a way.
>>
>>53620179
Yes, exactly one R card does that and it dates back to fucking fifth edition.
So no, RW doesn't do land stealing.
>>
>>53620226
Why not have more effects like that, then?
>>
>>53620259
Because its a big resource swing so it has to be costed appropriately, which means its out of reach of the decks that would actually need it.
>>
>>53620266
What is the card that actually does this?
>>
>>53620266
>>53620308
Annex and/or Conquer.

Red decks don't want 5 mana ramp and blue decks have better things to do with 2UU.
>>
File: Frontier Champion.png (264KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Frontier Champion.png
264KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53621366
Absolutely not.
>>
>>53621366
>Annex 2UU
>Conquer 3RR
>Don't come stapled to a 4/2

How about you dial that mana cost up a bit.
>>
>>53621699
Did any of those cards ever see play?
>>
File: Treasure.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Treasure.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53585676
His old stuff is in the pastebin
>>
>>53622634
Face down cards are 2/2 creatures, not artifacts.
>>
File: Jolt of Inspiration.png (299KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Jolt of Inspiration.png
299KB, 375x523px
>>
File: basic vamps.jpg (155KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
basic vamps.jpg
155KB, 750x523px
>>53621366
Neat idea, but I think it should cost more. You might be able to get away with 1GUR, since they get the land back if it dies, which it can because it's not very durable. Land theft is just really momentum-altering so it can't be too cheap and being able to turn 2 or 3 this is not a good thing.

>>53622634
What >>53622867 said. Sadly making face-down cards more than one thing would lead to a confused board state for little mechanical benefit.

>>53619578
This is a good card. I like that it's "token permanents" not just creatures, so it works with Investigate and Gild effects too. And Riggers, if that ever happens.

>>53618991
But does he care? I feel like he doesn't. "Fearless" is an alright idea for a one-off, but I'm not sure they'd print it at common. Uncommon most likely.

>>53618990
I almost feel like this could cantrip.

>>53618460
Miracle creatures are a cool idea. I don't think the initial cost needs to be UUU though; 1UU should be fine. I also agree that adding a "discard three cards unless you discard THING" caveat to it isn't a bad idea either.

>>53618176
What an odd card. The GU hate is strange since each one is allied with two of the three colors. I dunno how to even begin to critique it. What your reasoning behind its design?

I felt like making some "basic" Vampires. I think the Feral Bairn is probably the more interesting card, understandably.
>>
>>53623829
I don't really see the need for the basic clause on either of them.
>>
>>53624101
The first being basic helps you more easily create a horde of them. The second is just boring because it only saps more life. I was gunshy about making the life drain scale off the number of Hedonists on the board, but maybe that's the key? I have no idea what to cost something like that though. I feel like it'd have to be prohibitive.
>>
>>53622103
Doesn't matter. If an effect is appropriately costed, sometimes it's too costly to play. That's not an invitation to push it, it's a boundary you have to respect.
>>
>>53621366
I think you're looking at a 5 mana 2/2 at best. 3/2 is pushing it, and a 4/2 is going to cost you 6.
>>
File: Mesmerizing Vista.png (236KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Mesmerizing Vista.png
236KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Eldrazi Dematerializer.png (210KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Eldrazi Dematerializer.png
210KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53588968
Gwyn is a fucking mess. One of his abilities is contingent on damaging a player yet his other two are creature based. Why not give him vigilance instead of first strike and the ability target players rather than creatures. That way the player can attack and paralyze the creature and still be able to tap for another paralysis.
>>
>>53625317
>Enchanted Creature doesn't untap during its controller's untap step
>At the beginning of your untap step, sacrifice Mesmerising Vista
Shit card m8
>>
>>53625912
Disregard that, I'm retarded.
>>
>>53625676
Honestly you could probably drop the protection clause and maybe bump up P/T to 6/6. That mana effect is already pretty strong on its own.
>>
>>
File: Moment of Twilight.png (256KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Moment of Twilight.png
256KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Premeditated Destruction.png (207KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Premeditated Destruction.png
207KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Lands End.png (239KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Lands End.png
239KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53627185
It's just a worse City of Traitors.
>>
>>53616763
Ashnods alter

T1 island into soul ring into selesnya signet
T2 tap sol ring into signet,tap island, cast hero king, drop ancient tomb, use floating sol ring mana and tap ancient tomb to cast ashnods alter. Sac 3 advisors for 6 mana and drop something insane

Alternatively bant is king of flicker, so that'd be abused hardcore. Imagine phyrexian alter, hero king, and deadeye. Holy fuck
>>
>>53626535
Rolling for Color, Type, Mechanic, CMC and Rarity
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 9, 10, 5 = 34 (5d10)

>>53627422
Fuck, forgot the dice
>>
File: Vita Sidorkina.png (259KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Vita Sidorkina.png
259KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53627442
Uncommon Green Creature X cost that generates tokens.
> Come on down to slime town.
>>
File: Oozeform.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Oozeform.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>53627915
Rough draft, feedback appreciated
>>
>>53628700
Fuck, I already messed up. That's what I get for doing this so early.
>>
File: Oozeform.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Oozeform.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>53627915
>>53628700
>>53628721
> just kill me already
>>
File: cees24[1].jpg (212KB, 744x1039px) Image search: [Google]
cees24[1].jpg
212KB, 744x1039px
>>
>>53597229
What the point when R artifact removal exists? Only for splash in black?
>>
File: Bana-Mighdall2.jpg (58KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Bana-Mighdall2.jpg
58KB, 375x523px
Decided to include colored mana in this one since the other Amazon-tribal land no longer makes tri-color mana.
>>
>>53616763
Better idea: each opponent creates a 1/1 advisor with "King can't attack you or a planeswalker you control".
>>
>>53621366
I disagree with the rest of the idiots here, at most this should cost 4, annex and conquer are enchantments that effectively permanently steal land, creatures can easily afford to be cheaper. Make it a 1GUR 4/2 and it's perfect.
>>
>>53628731
That's not how X works. The game stops caring about X in the cost once the spell has resolved. You need counters to track the number longer than that.

>XGGG
>~ enters the battlefield with X [whatever] counters on it.
>Deathtouch
>~ can't attack unless you sacrifice a creature.
>1G: Create a 2/2 green Human Ooze creature token for each [whatever] counter on ~.

Also "can't attack unless you sacrifice a creature" isn't particularly green.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.