[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/40krpg/ 40k Roleplay General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 33

File: Dark Heresy Doom.jpg (70KB, 409x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Heresy Doom.jpg
70KB, 409x400px
"Let's Horus Heresy" edition.

For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame, not Chapter Master, not Space Hulk. Inquisitor is okay, but not many people know about it.

Not sure between starting Dark Heresy 1e and 2e? Pick 2e.

>Why did FFG lose the 40k RPG License?
Because they were bought by Asmodee and that caused some sort of licensing conflict.

>Will GW make their own 40k RPGs now?
Probably not. But if they do it will likely be worse than you could possibly imagine.

>Where did the Mandragora Apocrypha go?
The namefag working on it has fucked off to finish it in peace after our autists yelled at him over the unfinished version they found.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
https://mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things.

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.48.161023), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now includes all DH2e books.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

Mars Needs Women! (v1.2.15) (Mechanicus Skitarii and Taghmata for Only War)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w1d6aq5cdr6anmh

Fear and Loathing in the Eastern Fringe (V1.6.4) (Playable Xenos for Rogue Trader)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fjhddohpscx1d7x

The Fringe is Yours! (v1.8.13) (More Xenos, Knights, and Horus Heresy gear for Rogue Trader)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d28i243u2k7di3z

Previous: >>53514249

With the return of Grav Land Raiders to the game, what other lost bits of lore and wargear do you hope to see making a return?
>>
I guess this is a little off topic but what are some good minis for PC's for Dark Heresy? We're starting a campaign pretty soon and I don't know what I'll be yet, but I'll probably let availability of figures "help" me decide.
>>
Anyone got the stat block for a Carp?
>>
I prefer Warhammer Fantasy as a setting, but I also appreciate how far the core system has come since WFRP 2nd edition.

Are there any works or guidelines available on how to play Dark Heresy on WFRP? Something about the backgrounds and careers and new talents and whatnot?
>>
File: 1496440029604.jpg (137KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1496440029604.jpg
137KB, 850x1275px
So Rogue Traders, how big is your statue going to be? Remember your devotion to the Emperor's Son, your Lord Commander, is only as great as the slave force required to build the statue!
>>
File: Hollows.png (642KB, 530x784px) Image search: [Google]
Hollows.png
642KB, 530x784px
As part of my Black Crusade campaign, i want my players to resolve the war in the Hollows, by siding with one of the forges and there for gaining them as an ally. Problem is, im not sure how to end the war. What type of "super weapon" would work for each side, and how powerful would it had to be to tip the scales? Could a dangerous mission to assassinate the enemy leader do the thing? That feels a bit boring.
>>
>>53581102
It absolutely could do the thing. Stretch it out though. 4+ sessions should be the minimum
>>
>>53579347
I am currently DMing and the current compact is coming to an end. In the next compact I want to give the party a ship of their own so they can roam the sector at large and make it feel more open world.
So, what are some good secondary objectives for a compact with "Claim the [insert ship name here] as your own" as its primary objective?
>>
>>53580416

It's in The Fringe is Yours
>>
Need help for an only war campaign i'm starting soon.

I'm about to send the guys on the first part of the campaig. The story follows a war against csome secessionist rebels that declared indipendence from the Imperium.

The planet is a jungle world not unlike Catachan, but much less deadly (yet still deadly), where the human population lived in a state of pre-industrial state.
By unknown means, they achieved industrial produzion and started rolling out weapons to fight off the imperial army that amassed to reign them back in, and started a sort of guerilla warfare against bogged down Imperial positions

The world's forests also host quite a number of feral orks, who knows what they would do if or when they get their hands on some guns

I kinda want to give my players a sort of Vietnam feeling or this part, with great success and victories at the beginning o the campaign, but that eventually becomes some bogged down affair where there are no reinforcements and no actual achievemnts, and everything slows down to boredom, insubordination and heavy drug use

Do you have some ideas of missions/situations i could put them into? They're a mechanised infantry regiment but i don't know shit about how an army works, or what a mechanised infantry regiment is supposed to do on the battlefield

If you really want to know The world is actually a Necron Tomb World, and some Dark mechanicus fellas are using the secession thing to stall the imperial forces and buy time for them to gain access to some old Necron tech.

This is obviously going to end horribly for eveyone involved
>>
>>53582108
>or what a mechanised infantry regiment is supposed to do on the battlefield
They use their armored vehicle to get into the fight fast and safely and possibly to maneuver around the enemy while the vehicle itself provides fire support. A pre-industrial jungle world would not be kind on a mechanized infantry unit trying to use its vehicle.
>>
>>53581102
give one side a mini Planet Killer, have them claim to be working for Abbaddon and force the PCs to choose sides

that claim can be total BS by the way, the mini planet killer is real, however
>>
>>53582108
>>53582194
Yeah, Mech might not be the best choice for this. If they generated the regiment, then they're stuck with it. If you're really going for the 'Nam feel, Airborne might be a good idea. Just deploy via Valkyries instead of grav-chutes
>>
>>53582335
Yeah they generated it, i don't plan to telll them what it's waiting for them, to give the full "oh boy we're deployed for the first time i can't wait to-aaaaaaand it's shit" feel

There still are going to be some roughly cleared areas, at least in the first battle they're going to take part in
>>
>>53582417
Remember that 'Nam wasn't just jungles too. Mountains, river combat, base defenses (Khe Sanh), and city fights (Hue City) are all good ways to add variety to your game
>>
File: angrybuccaneer.jpg (97KB, 920x652px) Image search: [Google]
angrybuccaneer.jpg
97KB, 920x652px
>>53582194
>A pre-industrial jungle world would not be kind on a mechanized infantry unit trying to use its vehicle.

make them use the "amphibious" part of that chimera and stick them in Apocalypse Now, assuming the place has rivers

>If you're really going for the 'Nam feel, Airborne might be a good idea. Just deploy via Valkyries instead of grav-chutes

mfw Vultures with multiple rocket pods are the new Angry Buccaneers

Make sure you watch Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket
>>
>>53580795
I'm going to go horizontal with my statue, putting PF generation on hold so that every worker in the colony can help make a portrait of Guilliman made from stone viewable from space. Then I'll invite the Lord Commander to the colony; I cannot imagine how thrilled he'd be to see such devotion. He'll probably guarantee passage to his Father's side when my last day comes!
>>
Anybody got them (Legion) rules for playing the Great Crusade/Horus Heresy>
>>
Hey guys, can you recommend some ways to learn RPGs? I want to learn and start playing the 40k rpgs but none of my friends are into this kind of thing and as far as I know there aren't any gaming clubs in my area
>>
>>53583560
Shas is working on Homebrewing stuff for that time period, but he's not anywhere near done, apparently
>>53583825
First off, download all the pdfs you feel like from the Mega link in the OP. Second, ask your friends to give it a try anyway. Worst thing that happens is they don't enjoy it, but it's very possible that they're not into it simply because they've never had an opportunity to try t
>>
>>53583963
I've downloaded all the PDfs and we did try Rogue Trader but none of us had any real idea what we were doing and they're not really into tabletop gaming and that kind of thing
>>
>>53584007
How much prep-time did the GM (presumably you), put in? Anything less than 10 hours is far too little, in my experience. The first session is always one of the hardest to run.
>>
>>53584038
Hmm.. I put maybe 3 or 4 hours into preparing it. I'll try set up a new game and prepare more, thanks for the idea.
>>
>>53584062
do your friends like pizza and mountain dew?

the best way to really get a gaming club rolling in my opinion is to get a bunch of snacks and super caffinated soda and play all night every friday night or so
>>
Okay, I know this sounds stupid, but do you get the General Space Marine Advancements alongside both your chapter and Specialization Advancements?
>>
>>53584219
Yes. You have access to general, chapter and specialization advancements
>>
>>53584082
This. Meet every 1-2 weeks, same day, same time, every time. The first couple sessions will be a bit rough, but once the ball gets rolling and your game turns from a one-time event into a proper campaign, everyone'll have a lot more fun.

>>53584062
I also recommend starting out with the pre-written modules, and branching off from there. Black Crusade's definitely got some issues, but it's been my group's favorite system for a while, in part because I was able to flesh out the stuff the books gave me, rather than having to start writing everything from scratch. My group started with Broken Chains, moved onto False Prophets, then did Hand of Corruption before we did anything serious that wasn't in the books. By that time, I'd been able to figure out how the rest of their campaign was and will be going. I'm not going to lie, GMing takes time, and is rarely easy. But it is rewarding
>>
>>53584234
Nice,I was wondering because I am writing a Deathwatch character and want to keep a list of skills and advancements outside of my rule books so I don't have to go fishing for it.
>>
File: 1470839887686.jpg (125KB, 819x937px) Image search: [Google]
1470839887686.jpg
125KB, 819x937px
Asking again from last thread, how would I make Custodes playable in the 40k RPGs? This is assuming for balance purposes that the entire party is Custodes, of course.

My first guess is a homebrewed Deathwatch with higher starting attributes and better equipment, and probably nixing Squad Mode since Custards don't fight the same way Astartes do. Do you guys think that idea has potential at all?
>>
I think I fucked up. I started working on a campaign setting for Only War or a Battlefleet Gothic Rogue Trader conversion, but when I look back on it all I see are opportunities for Rogue Traders to make tons of money and claim swathes of worlds.
>>
>>53584474
dump a bunch of pious ecclesiarch missionaries/priests all over it and have them call in a fuckhuge Ecclesiarch Warfleet if anyone gets a little too chippy
>>
>>53583560

Chapter 1

>>53584334

Making the Custodes gear and vehicles is child's play. The problem is statting out the Custodes themselves. They are NOT Astartes - they do not possess the Geneseed, the nineteen organs, the special abilities. They are genetically reforged from the ground up to be "superior", whatever that means. We have their abilities, yes, but would Deathwatch work as a Custodes base if they are so radically Not Spess Mareen that abilities and traits may not trigger?
>>
>>53583560

Chapter 3.

To address the question in the last thread, yes, I do make a few alterations to two of the base specializations. Of the six base character specializations, Librarian is flat banned because it's a Consul rank (and thus playable by GM fiat), while Assault and Apothecary are unchanged. Devastator is named "Heavy Support," but has no mechanical changes. The Techmarine gets the ability to buy Servo-Automata and two new talents, one adapted from Only War that speeds up Repairs at Rank 2, and the Battlesmith talent at rank 5, essentially letting him Medicae vehicles and robutts using Tech Use. The Tactical also got changed slightly - since it's a basic line trooper, its Command and Bolter special abilities got nixed, and are replaced with Fury of the Legion, letting him make two Semi/Full Autos in one round, in return for not attacking the next. It's at a penalty at first, but progresses to its normal bonuses as the Legionary advances.
>>
>>53584690
>They are genetically reforged from the ground up to be "superior", whatever that means.

personally I'd claim they're they the "better" successors to the Thunder Warriors that caused them to be "replaced", the better meme is used at least a couple times in the Mini's splatbooks

says humanity came up with something better but never specifically states what
>>
>>53584690
>>53584774
Mortal Emperor bless you, cunt.
>>
>>53584690
>We have their abilities, yes, but would Deathwatch work as a Custodes base if they are so radically Not Spess Mareen that abilities and traits may not trigger?

The main problem is I couldn't see any other 40k gameline working better.

In the interest of simplicity and gameplay I could see using Deathwatch's baseline chargen and bumping their stats up by 10 or 15 points. Like you said, the real issue is that they don't have the same geneseed organs that Astartes have. Would it be out of the question to give a Custodian some of the abilities that a starting Deathwatch character gets, like the Ossmodula granting Unnatural Toughness, the Biscopea granting Unnatural Strength, etc., but stating that these bonuses are from superior genetic engineering rather than a geneseed?
>>
File: Pillar Custodes.png (882KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Pillar Custodes.png
882KB, 1280x719px
>>53584804

Well, each one is handcrafted by the Emperor, with similar abilities, but no Geneseed. It's perfectly possible to make an advancement track and make all their abilities. But if they don't have geneseed, then should Deathwatch be used as a base? It's possible to just say you'll replace the geneseed with the "Big E Magic" trait, which gives them a few similar traits like Unnat T and S. Solo modes would be always on, and Squad Modes would be a little different since they're not unit fighters. However, it's unknown if they can spit acid or do other geneseed stuff.

The Good, the Bad, and the Alpha Legion was initially planned to have a playable Custode, but seeing how radically different they were in HH7, I dropped them. I didn't think I could make them fit since they were so different to a spess mareen. if you want to see my initial Custodes notes as I was mulling the choice, check out GBA Chapter 3, Talons of the Emperor Assets. I have their abilities and some vehicles there.
>>
>>53584919
Those stats look like they would work pretty well for what I have in mind. I'm definitely one of those people who would gladly throw exact canon to the wind in the interest of a fun and interesting campaign. Mostly I'm just concerned with if the idea of a Custodes campaign has any merit or if it's 0/10 worst idea ever. Certainly the PCs would be incredibly powerful, but that's not really a bad thing as long as they have equivalent challenges to face.

Plus like I said, Deathwatch may not be a perfect fit, but it still fits better than anything else would.
>>
>>53584919
personally I think I'd almost write them up as a missing 5th assassinatorum temple where the Emperor himself is the Master, plus give them Thunder Warrior stats without the drawbacks
>>
>>53585259
Were Thunder Warriors ever statted out in the 40k RPGs?
>>
>>53585516
No, the thread just helped someone stat one out in the last couple of days for their party to run into though, basically they were DW marines with extra stats and no gene-seed, also crazy as fuck
>>
What are the Forgeworld equivalents of Tithe Grade?
>>
>>53584625
That sounds terrible though.
>>
>>53581853
Which page?
>>
>>53586501

118 in the pdf. It's a joke entry. Why are you even using this
>>
If a Rogue Trader crew went to Holy Terra, what would they need to go to the Eternity Gate? I'm thinking, since Profit Factor represents favors and influence and such in addition to pure money, I'd just hit them with a -60 (Unique) PF test for a one-time ticket.
>>
>>53579347
>Dusting off a weapon I made a while back for Only War. Feedback would be appreciated.

Vyria-Pattern Hunting Rifle

| Basic | 100m |S/3/- | 1d10+4 | 0 Pen | 18 | Full | Felling (2) | 4kg | Scarce |

Efficient Design:
The simple design and stalwart machine spirit of this weapon are well-suited to being adapted to suit the needs of its user. Regardless of regiment, it is treated as a Favored Basic Weapon for the purposes of customization. However, the Trade (Armorer) test required to customize the weapon is increased in difficulty to Challenging (+0) for regiments in which it is not favored, to reflect the lack of personal familiarity with the design.

Custom Made:
The Vyria-Pattern Hunting Rifle was made to be altered. Its machine spirit seems to delight in being optimized and specialized, and anyone does so quickly finds its true potential realized. Whenever certain customizations are applied, additional effects are provided. The effects go as follows: Sawn-Off – Tearing, Extended Barrel – Pen 3, Manual Operation – Accurate, Reinforced – Ogryn-Proof, Sacred Inscription – Sanctified, Fluid Action – Reliable, Custom Grip – Balanced.
>>
>>53587024
Why does cutting off the barrel make the bullet hit harder?
>>
>>53587257
Tearing represents the bullet tumbling and ultimately fragmenting from the modified ballistics and lower muzzle velocity.
>>
>>53587024
>Custom Grip – Balanced
>Ranged weapon
>Balanced
Did you mean gyro-stabilized?
>>
File: 100 Missions.pdf (268KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
100 Missions.pdf
268KB, 1x1px
This is old, like pre-OW release old. However, I'm sure at least one person here will find it useful. Original thread is here:
https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/63323-100-missions-for-only-war/
>>
>>53587361
Is gyro-stabilized a weapon quality in only war? I figured balanced would reflect it being easier to use with a bayonet, but if I can give it a ranged option then that would be preferable.
>>
Where does a Techpriest get the energy to power all his robotic addons? I started a Dark Heresy game tonight and I realized I have no god damn clue where the AdMech player generates the power for his associated horsefuckery.
>>
>>53588338
Have you taken a look at what trait they get?
>>
I've checked the GW site, but didn't see anything.
Was there no announcement regarding 40k rpgs over the weekend? Just the Fantasy stuff?
>>
What does primitive armor do in only war? I read the core book but it doesn't say anything
Do primitive armor have some special rule or does it work the same as normal armor?
>>
>>53585180
It's doable. Depends on how you fluff it. If it were me, I'd do Custodes in the webway fighting daemons and establish a beachhead. If you don't want daemons, you could have them invade an Eldar or Dark Eldar webway portal to gain knowledge of how the Eldar do their webway shit in an effort to learn how to shut our portal.

I'd also stat the Custodes using Deathwatch as a base (no squad mode), remove any references to geneseed and replace with a Crafted by His Hand trait that gives all the unnatural traits as usual plus an extra level to make them better than your average Space Marine.
>>
>>53588338

Look at the traits. The Potentia Coil iirc is a big generator stuck in the body.
>>
>>53590349
By itself, nothing. If PCs are ever in a situation where they have to make their own weapons and armor, the crafting rules on page 115 would let them make primitive weapons and armor with survival.
>>
>>53590509
But what are the rules for primitive armor? Is it the same as in Dark Heresy, where primitive armor is halved against not-primitive weapons, or else?
>>
>>53590683
In BC and onwards, it is just a category of armor.
>>
>>53586125
Why?
The Imperium does send missionary fleets out to places, and the most egregious problem of RT (and why people probably like it so much) is that it is a breeding ground for special snowflakes that do whatever they want and "no one" can stop them.
>>
Has anyone made specialist advances for the Commissar, Stormtrooper and Psyker?

Kinda curious if there are any good ones out there for my players.
>>
Are there any stat in Only War for Necron forces?

I'm thinking about putting my guys against some space kangz hell
>>
>>53591897
Necrons are in Black Crusade and Deathwatch
>>
File: Necron weapons.png (801KB, 1004x882px) Image search: [Google]
Necron weapons.png
801KB, 1004x882px
>>53591897
Closest applicable one would be Black Crusade.

It wouldn't be hell, it would be TPK unless if they were fighting nothing but warriors.
>>
>>53591932
>>53591941
>it would be TPK
Good

But they won't really fight these kinds of enemies in great numbers, i'll give it a look
thanks anons
>>
>>53584007
Rogue Trader is one of the worse RPGs to start people out on. That amount of player freedom makes it hard for both the players and the GM.
"You can do anything"
"Anything? Like....anything?"

You'd want a game like Only War or Dark Heresy, something that has a bit more structure built into it.
>>
>>53591998
Short of railroading, this guy is right. Rogue Trader is a lot more freedom than most groups or GMs are able to deal with. That even extends to the pre-written adventures. All 4 other systems (including BC) allow you to add a bit more structure to your games, structure that RT can't really have.
>>
>>53591351
Protector for the Stormtrooper is fantastic. He'll keep your party alive through the thickest fighting.
>>
Good place to get deathwatch plot hooks?
>>
>>53592773
Scifi action movies.
>>
>>53592773

80's action movies.
>>
>>53592469
To be fair, BC can also be extremely open ended, especially once you get a ship. Its just that the wide variety of situations you can find yourself in lends its self well to some form of railroading.
>>
>>53587024
I made a hunting rifle (though not quite the same concept) for a guest-appearance PC one of my players ran while his own was out.

I based it off of the Hand Cannon, and modded range and shots, etc.
Imagine it as a double-barreled thing:

Hunting Rifle, home materials (+5 mod Fear Tests) :
Basic, 70m range, S/-/-, 1d10+4 Impact dam, Penetration 2, 2 rds, Half rd. reload

As far as your hunting rifle goes I think it's fine, but will quickly get OP as fuck, once players get a chance to mod it.
You have to consider just how fucking good some of those customizations are.
Also, "balanced" doesn't really make sense for a ranged weapon.

Specifically: Tearing is insanely good.
As far as the damage you will average "Tearing" is about equivalent to getting +2 to your damage.
>>
>>53587024
I really like your "Efficient Design" weapon quality, though. Stealing that.
>>
File: 1495200489973.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495200489973.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>53579347

I'm looking forward to plasma guns that don't explode 10% of the time.

Anyway, what's the most broken Techpriest I can make in OW, with about 2000 xp?
>>
>>53593187
Did you really need to reinvent the wheel with that? DH 1e has a hunting rifle already and BC has the stub rifle.
>>
>>53593252
Do you get to mess around with starting equipment?
Do you get to make your own regiment?

Go straight for toughness and strength, agility
Get the Unarmed warrior talent
Get a shield
Get Luminen Capacitor
With an internal reservoir
And eventually that talent that lets you reroll toughness tests.

Motherfucking Kung-Fu techpriest.
>>
>>53593284
I've never GM'ed OW before.
I do not know these things.

Also, it is possible DH or BC equipment may fuck the power-balance relative to OW.
I don't really see the harm in homebrewing some weapons though.
I'm really into statistics and shit. I simulate anything I homebrew in three excel-sheets before I bring it into a game, just to make sure it does not kill game balance, so I'm usually pretty confident on whether I've made something retarded or not.
>>
>>53588786

Not even fantasy, it's an Age of Sigmar RPG
>>
File: 1495214272534.png (90KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1495214272534.png
90KB, 480x388px
>>53593407

One regiment, same equipment as everyone else, but I'll ask the new GM when I get the chance. I'm the regular GM, so I don't get to play very often. When I do, it kind of behoves me to play to the maximum.

What about stacking The Flesh is Weak with Subskin Armour?
>>
>>53593187

Tearing is even better than that, it increases the chance of Righteous Fury, though by how much, I don't know.
>>
>>53593792
With Tearing you have a 19% chance of Righteous Fury whenever you roll damage.
>>
>>53593653
Subskin armour seems really powerful at any rate.
>>
>>53593252

There are some really good canticles and doctrinas in mars needs women, but that's homebrew and your GM probably won't allow it.
>>
>>53593472
Twats here have an unnatural hard on to hate anything homebrew.
The guy also forgot to mention that the hunting rifle and stub rifle are both some of the worst solid shot weapons you can get your hands on, and that there is nothing innately wrong with a weapon that has longevity built within, rather than without by requiring specialty ammo.
>>
>>53593187
Hm. Good point. I might reconsider tearing...still, nothing else really makes sense for a sawn-off from what I can see. I may just have to remove that feature altogether or make up my own special quality for it.

As for balanced...I want to say it makes sense, but it only does if you stick a bayonet on the gun. Yeah, it was an okay idea in principle, but I might want to reconsider that one.

Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>53593205
Glad you like it, steal away.
>>
I need some advice on making a voidfaring Xenos race that isn't a previously-established one.

I'm running a Rogue Trader campaign and using Stars of Inequity to generate a sub-sector for the PCs to explore. Thanks to RNGesus, so far the place has been populated by a lot of Xeno (Other) and Human results, often in the same system. So I'm thinking the PCs will happen across an empire where some humans who were lost to the Imperium are co-habitating with Xenos, either as mutual allies or with humans being subjugated by the Xenos, which will give the party a pretty good dilemma on how to handle the situation.

Only problem is I'm not quite sure how to make these xenos distinct from Eldar/Tau/Orks without making them some kind of snowflake race.
>>
File: EC_Tartaros_Termi.jpg (383KB, 703x965px) Image search: [Google]
EC_Tartaros_Termi.jpg
383KB, 703x965px
>>53596939

>"We only wished to be left alone" intensifies
>>
>>53591331
This is basically what I meant. The Ecclesiarch is a seriously overlooked faction in the Imperium, and they're bloody greedy as all fuck.

Part of the reason Rogue Traders exist is because anywhere you see a power vaccuum, some major Imperial faction probably already has plans for it. Rogue Traders are forced to go out into fringe space to make their riches, thus why they're so effective at brings world back into the fold of the Imperium.

Cut someone loose, tell them they can get bloody rich by the Charter of the Emperor, then make it hard as all fuck for them to get anywhere because everyone has a bigger and meaner fleet than them and will just shoot them out of the fucking skies.

Watch how fast they end up out in "Lucky Space" (uncharted territory) making money for the Imperium while the Ecclesiarch, Munitorum, BLACK SHIPS, Astra Telepathica, Ad Mech and Imperial Navy all fucking cool their heels taking all the low hanging fruit. Literally all of it, and even then probably some more.
>>
>>53596939
What are the environments of these planets?
>>
>>53596939
Fill it with silicoids and borg (hereteks)
>>
>>53597437
Most of them are cold planets with tainted atmospheres.
>>
>>53586102
No tithe grade, since it's not part of the Imperium de jure. If you want to give it a denomination, call it: Aptus non.
>>
>>53597531
Tainted to the point that it's a long-term issue, to the point that people require filters to breathe it, or to the point that people require air tanks to breathe?
>>
>>53599433
I'm assuming like "hive world" tainted. So living outside is not good for your long-term health, but most people live inside habs with filtered air.
>>
>>53584690
>>53584774
Chapters 2 when?
>>
>>53597772
>>53586102
Forge Worlds have a "Production Grade" instead of a Tithe Grade. All I know of is I-Prima, II-Prima, etc though.
>>
>>53600016

it's taken almost 2 months between chapter 1 and chapter 3. It will probably be a while.
>>
>>53587024
I dig it. Not sure if I'd let it into the hands of a regular Guardsman, but it'd be ok for higher ranking and veteran members of the Guard.

I did a custom shotgun for my OW game, personally. The players were from a planet that used to be a massive tech school, basically, and as such knew all sorts of shit the Mechanicus would really rather keep under wraps. As such, their shotgun is pretty easy to make and is fairly simple. It is a break action shotgun with 4 barrels.

Vextan pattern shotgun

Basic | 30m | S/2/4 | 1d10+2 I | Pen: 0 | Clip: 4 | Rld: Full | Reliable, Scatter, Multiple Firing Modes

Multiple Firing Modes
Can fire 1, 2, or all 4 barrels at once.

2 Barrels
Basic | 30m | S/2/- | 1d10+4 I | Pen: 0 | Clip: 4 | Rld: Full | Scatter, Twin Linked

4 Barrels

Basic | 30m | S/-/- | 1d10+6 I | Pen: 0 | Clip: 4 | Rld: Full | Scatter, Twin Linked, Storm
>>
>>53603517
That 4 barrel mode is a waste of ammo compared to single shot 2 barrel and full auto 1 barrel.

Would recommend boosting 4 barrel by an additional 2 damage, maybe give it some pen or some amount of concussive from the force of it all firing at once.
>>
>>5358702
>>53587353

if you're going to justify tearing and sawn off like that I'd lower it's range, other than that sure

although I think I'd not let a sniper rifle be cut down or you ruin it and just let them load tearing ammo
>>
>>53603602
Originally, I thought about giving 4-shot mode the Spray quality or modifying Spray to only work within half range.
>>
>>53603761
It does need something more to justify all that ammo spent into one big shot.
>>
File: Xavier_mendoza.jpg (212KB, 502x861px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier_mendoza.jpg
212KB, 502x861px
>>53579581
Are you inclined in any particular way right now?
If you like Tech Priests, the Engineseer is a nice mini, and a box of Skitarii would give you plenty of options for customizing a pc.
For Guardsmen, the Command squad (Catachan or Cadian) has lots of cool bits for making a veteran.
There are a lot of preacher miniatures for religious characters, most of whom are of the insane, chainsaw brandishing type.
If you want a more scummy, underhive type character, check out ebay for anything from the Necromunda range. They pop up from time to time, usually at mildly reasonable prices.
Finally, if you wanna go outside GW there's always HeroForge for a custom miniature. I also like Malifaux a lot, but much of the plastic range doesn't scale well with 40k.
>>53596939
Make one group of planets a stellar empire where humans and aliens are equal, stalwart allies. Make another one something really gross and horrible where the aliens are raising humans as food/slaves. The alliance is in an apocalyptic war against the slave-eaters, who have a slight technological edge and are slowly forcing the Alliance to make tougher and tougher choices to defeat them.
The Rogue Trader's vessel significantly outstrips all local ships in terms of firepower and mobility, and could massively tip the balance for one side or another.
The slave-eaters are a bunch of creeps, but they have massive amounts of natural resources and are totally willing to cut a deal with the Rogues. They don't actually see humans as contemptible, their culture just doesn't have a taboo against eating sapient creatures.
Meanwhile, the alliance is much nicer, and willing to deal with the Rogues, but are very wary of the Imperium and are, of course, heretics by definition.

Then, add some neutral planets and backwaters, as well as at least one weird race of crystal people.
>>
>>53603844
Spray within 15m, Flame within 3m. It becomes a point-blank murder machine. If the ammo you use removes Scatter, it also removes Spray and adds Razor Sharp.
>>
>>53603957
Seems better, but how would you rule Spray and Scatter interacting with each other given that one gives a bonus to hit and the other negates the need to roll to hit.
>>
>>53604033
not the guy but

auto hits, roll, for every degree of success you may score +1 damage
>>
>>53604033
One free hit to the body, roll for the chance for further hits.
>>
File: Capture.png (806KB, 820x785px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
806KB, 820x785px
I'm 80% certain that I've solved my nebula problem now. I think the issue was a lack of texture, especially highlighted colors and a 3D impression, like what you see in still images of real nebulae. It's still not perfect, but it's way better with the multi-threaded lines and the starflares. What do you guys think?
>>
>>53604329
yeah, you dun good
>>
>>53604329

So you just superimposed a real nebula in photoshop?
>>
>>53582478
Exactly this. Look into actual battles fought in Nam, look at the actions of the Indonesians in Iryan Jaya, or the Japs in Papua New Guinea and the Fall of Singapore.
>>
>>53593848

Hmm, I gave frag grenades tearing to reduce whiff, but I may have broken the game.
>>
>>53609049
I also do that in all my games. In my opinion, it just makes frag grenades truer to what they do IRL
>>
>>53609049
Try Proven? Don't forget that you get to replace one of the damage dice with the # of successes.
>>
>>53609486

Shit, that and the automatic degree of success always catches me up.
>>
>>53609989
>automatic degree of success
?
>>
File: 070910094459_24[1].jpg (112KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
070910094459_24[1].jpg
112KB, 750x563px
>>53596939
>lot of Xeno (Other) and Human results
Space caravan ala Sillage.

>Giant convoy crossing the galaxy at subluminic speed, using warp portails tied to the webway to access previously visited places.
>Population made of various species, most ships belong to one species (or corporation).
>Some ships owned directly by the empire (navy, public services and government)
>Planets provide raw materials and manufactured goods.
Population centers on the convoy (security provided by the navy, proximity to the court/assemblies) and on planets (less maintenance)
>>
>>53610089

P.31 OW, "If the roll is equal to or lower than the Characteristic, the character has gained one Degree of Success."
>>
>>53593473
Crucible7 is doing a Fantasy RPG too
>>
So i just noticed something while reading about the Hollows in Tome of Fate
“Let me tell you how much you have failed, Garthin. There are 387.44 kilometres of
runemarked circuits in wafer-thin layers filling this sub-complex. If the word “failure”
was engraved upon every nanoangstrom of those thousands of metres, it would not equal
one one-billionth of the failure you have displayed at this singular moment.”
Reference game is on point FFG.
>>
>>53610742
Yeah, they've been pretty good with references. Among others, I know for a fact that both LIIVI and Solomon Grendel have been mentioned by name.
>>
anyone have lists of premade chracters I could use for a quick oneshot?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (241KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
241KB, 1280x720px
>>53596939
GIve them a not human face and reuse this guys:

40k jacked up version of albinos. Those poor mutants are not white, they are transparent. The only not transparent thing is their eyes and their blood, the only reminder of the fact that they are still humans and not some sort of xeno.

They hate the sun. Do you remember your last sunburn? Now imagine it ten times worth and not on you shoulders but on your kidney. Being transparent sucks.

People of the Olm'Hulud posses incredible regenerative powers, they are not fast working but are able to regrow limbs and repair tremendous damage without leaving scars. Despite being clearly mutants the bodies are perfect, Greek statue level of perfection. Fit, beautiful, with no defects. As they age they get no wrinkles, no back pains and no other problems associated with going over your expiration date.

It would seem that his time Ruinous powers gave more gifts then drawbacks, but there is a small matter of Olm'hulud flesh being very tasty. Their flesh in fact is a mild aphrodisiac and tastes like an explosion of ecstasy. And you know what lengths humans can go for something that tastes good and supposedly increase male potency.
Add to the mix a rumor that eating Olm'hulud flesh will stop your aging and maybe give you immortality and many Olm'huluds end their days in a Mafia boss basements getting carved up, regenerating and getting carved up again in an endless circle.
Steal aliens form another setting. I believe that Namekians in 40k would be fun. The slug people.

Go return to 40k origins. Take a stupid fantasy race and add space to the name. Space Centaurus can be awesome if you work on it.

Choose an idea and post it here. We will try to make sort it into a coherent race.
>>
>>53597531
Space Ice Feys. With a space Ice Queen.
Have powerful secret weapon that covers a city in ice.

Maybe a failed experiment of th eOld Ones that is in th emiddle of Orks and Eldars.

They are goblins mdofiied for cold environment that had Mad Boyz building skillz. They are called Gremlins. An Eldar ship ended upon this race milions of years ago and turned them into slaves.

So we have a faction with an Ice Queen (Eldar Psyker) and a faction with Santa Claus and faction with...
>>
>>53580463
Sadly, I don't think so. As a big WFRP fan, I'd almost be willing to do so, except even the Dark Heresy 2e mechanics are a mess. It's a bloated mess that forces players to min/max if they don't want to die immediately. I'd almost rather they reboot the entire system so it's more in line with the Warhammer 40k 8e rules. Something simpler and streamlined.

They should've kept the wounds system from the initial DH 2e playtest.
>>
Is there a simplified ruleset for void combat? I want to use ship-to-ship combat in my BC campaign but i dont want to be scripted or limited to a couple of tests. Normal RT void combat however is a huge clusterfuck that takes ages to do anything in!
>>
>>53613444

Try just using Battlefleet Gothic.
>>
>>53591941
>>53591975
Deathwatch: The Outer Reach also has various Necron rules, particularly stat blocks for a couple of vehicles and most of the Cryptek staves. It also has rules for using C'Tan Shards, if you hate your players and wish them naught but suffering.
>>
Is the system any good? Is it a good way of getting into warhammer?
>>
>>53613866
It's a bit inconsistent at times, but it's a fairly solid system. If you want to get into the fluff? It's alright, though sometimes the books make assumptions.
>>
>>53580795
Mine will be a modest affair, specially designed to switch out with a statue of the Emperor, Malcador, Macharius, and a Lord of Change.

Depending on who's calling.
>>
A thread or two ago, someone asked about playing a tyranid, and got relentlessly mocked, but it got me thinking: is it possible to make and play a group of Genestealers?

They get more autonomy than regular tyranids, and a variety of types that would fit well into a group dynamic: Fourth Gen hybrids to act as Faces, Neophytes for ranged specialization, Aberrants for tankiness, Purestrains for sheer melee deadliness, and Acolytes for mixed tactics. You could even do psychic powers.
Missions would be much more interesting than straight up tyranids. Infiltrate levels of society, assassinate or assimilate key individuals, cause distractions, steal equipment, sabotage, and eventually, lead the revolution. Each would require using the strengths of all the Genestealer types, tied with the fact that almost none of you can pass in public. Witnesses must be eliminated.
Equipment would be a lot more difficult to requisition than in other games. Even a lasgun would be an achievement. This would make Purestrains very powerful, at the drawback of being completely incapable of interacting with any technology.
You could have a group full of Acolytes and Neophytes, tearing through the criminal underworld to build their numbers. Or a group of Fourth Gens, using their social abilities to carefully maneuver to a spot to deploy their single Purestrain assassin.
I'm too shit at the gamerules to make any decently balanced crunch, but I think it's still a cool idea. What do you guys think?
>>
>>53607261
No, I drew my own. I didn't want to just throw in a real nebula because when FFG did it it was always jarring how low-res the nebula looked, with a lot of artifacting, and it just seemed very stark compared to the black space background.

When I drew it the first time though it was very flat and didn't look anything like a real one.
>>
>>53615915
No, it isn't possible. Genestealers, like other Tyranids, are basically just sockpuppets for the hive mind. You can't roleplay anything, because a group of genestealers will be coordinated in a way humans can't be.
>>
>>53613610
Ill check it out.
>>
for a rank 4 tech priest (Secutor) what armour should I be aiming for ?
>>
>>53616518
I was under the impression that they can communicate with each other telepathically and have an unshakeable loyalty to the broodlord/patriarch, but not entirely a hivemind. Lexicanum says the cult views the patriarch as a father figure or god, which wouldn't make sense if they had no minds at all.
When a hive fleet reaches the planet a genestealer cult is corrupting, the tyranids will devour the cult just like the rest of the world, seizing control of the patriarch and purestrains. The rest of the cult are slaughtered in terror.
That suggests to me that until the tyranids actually arrive, there is a large amount of independence allowed to the cult individuals. The only thing they are completely bound to, is that the cult and the patriarch must survive.
>>
>>53610555
But no 40k?
Big rollout for a new edition of the wargame and fuck-all announcements regarding the rpgs?
Sucks.
>>
Sorry I've missed the thing. Any news on the liscence?
>>
>>53617403

None. 40k still ded.
>>
>>53617459
I'll go and pick up my mourning dress again then.
>>
Do Daemon Princes deal with the Dark Mechannicum? Would it be possible for a Dark Magos to negotiate with a Daemon Prince for a "share" on a soon-to-be daemon world, in exchange for aid?
>>
>>53617496
Absolutely. Demon engines need demons.
>>
>>53617516
>be me
>lesser daemon of Khorne
>Chilling in the Warp
>In the fields of endless battle, fighting stubby bird fuckers.
>Suddenly get pulled out by some big shot daemon prince
>Fucking hate these guys
>Not even full daemon
>Says he has a task for me
>thiswillbegood.gif
>Says i have to willingly became a daemon engine.
>Says i have to serve some materiumfag lord.
>Fucking refuse.
>Says i dont have a choice.
>Get pulled out of the Warp, and into some shitty ass materium forge.
>Get put inside defiler.
>Not even a good daemon engine.
>Now trapped and have to obey the orders of some fag sorcerer.
>mfw
>>
>>53617629
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>53612293

this type of condensed /tg/ autism should be applied to every established race also... and yeas i know about all that spin-off noble-dark shit going on but im not participating

tho i would like to know how would you guise fluff up already established races just for funz?
>>
File: overload.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
overload.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>53617924
...what?
>>
>>53618499

just another "nucanon reee" fag stirring up shit
>>
>>53615915
>A thread or two ago, someone asked about playing a tyranid, and got relentlessly mocked, but it got me thinking: is it possible to make and play a group of Genestealers?
Look up the Ymgarl Genestealer homebrew.
>>
Outside of being a blank, is there any way to avoid being detected by or reducing the effect of the psychic power sense presence?
>>
>>53621190
Null rods or being near one?
>>
>>53611692
And Hammer of the Emperor has a gratuitous Meet the Demoman reference, too.
>>
>>53621190
being a navigator and taking A Cloud in the Warp.

Possibly getting yourself possessed and exorcised.
>>
>>53612293
Actualy i find namekians in 40k a fun things. Anyone wanna partecipate in fluffing them out?
>>
>>53621388
Possessed and excorcised definitely is mentioned as a way in DH 1e. Not sure about other ways
>>
>>53617924
>and yeas i know about all that spin-off noble-dark shit going on but im not participating
Now I'm as skeptical of new 40k fluff as any fan of 40k when it was at its peak would be, but why complain when you clearly haven't read the new fluff...

Or even looked at the artwork
>>53580795
>>
Okay, in all honesty, is it a bad idea to use NPC's, items, and/or weapons and armor from 1st ed Dark Heresy in my Black Crusade game? I'm just wondering if they will wind-up being so far below the PC's capabilities that they would prove no challenge to them and any items they find would be less than useless to them.
>>
>>53624486
That entirely depends on the thing in question.
>>
>>53624012
No, no, he means the 'noblebright' thread here on /tg/, where everyone channels their inner hipster and/or Yakov Smirnov.
Weaponized autism applied to every 40k race; might be worth a look if you want a different take on somebody, but it's definitely not to my tastes d e s u.
>>
>>53624558
well, I have a lot of ideas for plots and I am ultimately not sure where to go with it. in one idea I thought about using the Ghiliam (Inquisitor's handbook pg 167) as a potential early-game minion pool the PC's could earn. I was also thinking of using the Forge of Nightmares from the Radical's Handbook as a possible mcguffin the Players could seek to swipe from a Phaenonite's secret bunker there's an inquisitorial war going on in the claixis sector so there is a better-than-normal chance of actually pulling it off and surviving because just think what a bunch of outright heretics could do with a daemon furnace that makes warp-storms! (of course that would mean going to an imperial world where they are likely to run into Arbites, hive scum, and other such disillusioned imperial citizens only found in the DH books.

Just two of the more prominent ideas I had in my head at the moment.
>>
>>53625580
Barring super secret inqusition stuff, yeah, most things they'd not really care about save for ammo or consumables like grenades or drugs.
>>
>>53616733
Dragon Scale if you have the money.
Otherwise Carapace is always wise.
>>
>>53618499
>>53619247
>>53624012

fuck me, i know we have our share of fucking shitposting lately but chill the fuck out people. you are way to irritable and jumpy as of late

it was genuine question out of curiosity: which established faction would you sperg out in your own campaigning given a chance.

i wasn't even talking about 8th edition. then again if just mentioning noble-dark shit gets you pointed out, it speaks volume about how most people feel about new direction they are taking the whole setting.
>>53624923
fucking christ, only this guy got it right.
kudos for having at least a tad of self control brother.
btw, not in your taste? You are completely alright with factions and races as they are or you just don't change the fluff if unnecessary?
>>
What's a good way to handle navigator house political drama. The head of the Navigator House is corrupt by chaos but I'm not sure how to handle it once the player finds out (obviously I can just wing it and think on the fly based on the actions he takes, but I like to at least try and anticipate what he might do.)

He's a pretty cancerous memer, but he's mostly kept it out the game, so I decided to throw him a bone as thanks by paraodying the Star Wars Opera scene for the reveal, but I'm unsure of where to go from there.
>>
>>53628902
>you are way to irritable and jumpy as of late
Thoughtcrime can only be policed by constant vigilance. A moment of laxity is a moment a throughtcriminal can spread their false doctrine to the unsuspecting unopposed!
>>
>>53630194
Well clearly part of the house would want to stay loyal to him for the sake of power or out of respect/fear, and naturally would try to cover up his corruption for fear of falling out of Imperial grace. Another part of the house, some up and coming members could see this as their ticket to becoming the new leaders of the dynasty, by deposing the old heretic.
And of course, the head of the house could be trying to make deals with Chaos, trying to run his own little warp-fueled eugenics program to grow the house's navigators ever more powerful.
>>
>>53612964
>It's a bloated mess that forces players to min/max if they don't want to die immediately
I think that means you shouldn't go spoiling for fights like it's D&D and you have a right to, anon.
The biggest problem is people who think that combat is a goal, rather than an avenue of approach, and often times the worst one.
>>
File: Special Snowflake.png (209KB, 1342x406px) Image search: [Google]
Special Snowflake.png
209KB, 1342x406px
The day is won, the daemonhost is dead by my own hand and blade, and the only downside is that I failed my mutation test and my synthskin has bonded to me, becoming my real skin.
So now I have blue black skin, and I'm literally walking around with my balls out in front of our interrogator.
I also found out I'm a psyker AND a mutant, our interrogator is a psyker, the noble scum hears voice(s), the techpriest managed to snag the interrogator's personal Inquisition override codes (and got busted), we got yelled at for letting literally all of our sororitas backup die, and only one member of the warband lost a leg this time.
All in all, another successful adventure by Andar's Avengers.
>>
>>53603517
I see the fun of the idea, but piling "Twin Linked" on top of "Storm" and boosting damage makes certain firing modes absolutely mathematically dominant, as far as damage output goes.

Essentially, the weapon ends up with 6 (!) different firing modes.

>Basic firing, Single shot
>Basic, Semi-auto volley
>Basic, Full-auto volley
>2-barrel mode, Single
>2-barrel mode, Semi-auto
>4-barrel mode, Single.

It seems redundant - and
If I fire a full-auto volley in basic mode, I expend 4 bullets at a -10 modifier to hit, and can potentially strike my enemy with 4 hits, of 1d10+2 dam, provided I get 4 degrees of success.

If I fire a single shot on 4-barrel mode,
I expend 4 ammo at a +30 modifier (+10 from single shot, +20 from Twin-linked), to hit my enemy with at least 2 hits of 1d10+6 damage, if I hit at all (due to the Storm quality), and 4 hits on just 2 degrees of success.

My only incentive given the mechanics here, is to blast all weaker opponents with single-shots on 2-barrel mode ( Which still gives me a +30 modifier), or to just go for 4 barrel mode against all big targets.

What I am trying to say is that this weapon is a fun idea, but terrible execution.
>>
>>53631645

>mathfags

fuck off 40kid learn to ROLEPLAY
>>
>>53628902
>chill the fuck out people. you are way to irritable and jumpy as of late

The game we love is being destroyed, and there's nothing we can do about it. Our opinions don't matter, we're being replaced by a legion of little Timmys. What do you expect?
>>
What are some ways a planet can become a Daemon World? Obviously strong Warp exposure will do the thing, but im looking for ideas on grand rituals or great acts that will call the Warp upon a world.
>>
>>53631769

Yeah i noticed, but three posters who jumped were actually kind of defending the whole new design. They are irritated by people who point exactly that what you described.
>>
>>53631645
Mathhammer time: My idea for future revision adds Spray (15m) to 4shot. Since there aren't rules for the interaction between Scatter and Spray, I'll rule it as a free torso hit to everything in the cone (so basically your target and any close friends).

In the event of the gun being loaded with something that removes the Scatter rule, the 2 and 4 shot modes get Concussive (0 for 2shot, 3
2 for 4shot). In this case, the gun also gets Razor Sharp (15m) instead of Spray (15m) on 4shot.

From my perspective, it looks like you'd get some extra utility out of the 4shot mode. Also, this allows for added versatility with alternative ammo types. I'll admit that I only went through the stuff offered to shotguns in OW, so I'm not sure how this'd fly in the other settings.
>>
>>53632897
So it will be a Spray dealing 1d10+6 dam?
My entire point was that Basic firing mode is useless with this gun, while any shooting inside of 60m will make the 2-shot or 4-shot modes incomparably superior to firing a lasrifle.
Because of the bonus modifier to hitting, and because of the extra free hits.

Giving out "Concussive" and "Razor Sharp"-qualities like candy will only exacerbate the basic problem, which is that this gun is really overpowered on the alternative firing modes.

I think you should playtest it, to see what I mean. Obviously, I don't know the powerbalance of the game you are running, so maybe it fits with your game.

But crunch-wise;
>Average newly rolled character joe of average BS=31
>Shooting at an average opponent with no cover, 4 TB, 3 Armor
>At 15-60 m range
>Fires a single shot on 4-barrel mode
>+30 modifier
>39% miss chance
>10% chance to deal 2x1d10+6
>51% chance to deal 4x1d10+6
>Opp. has 7 damage reduction total
>10% chance to deliver averagely 9 dam
>51% chance to deliver averagely 18 dam
>That is after damage reduction

At least it doesn't have penetration.
>>
>>53628902
>You are completely alright with factions and races as they are or you just don't change the fluff if unnecessary?
I guess I just feel like it would be possible to create a 'noblebright' version of the 40k universe without a complete radical reworking of the galaxy's setup. Like, it creates some interesting ideas to mine, but it leaves me with zero interest in exploring the changed setting when it's been that altered.
Similarly, not a big fan of people saying 'hey, what if everything swerved *this* way during the Heresy?' and then immediately throw out all the Primarchs and get 18 new ones - feels like a waste. But then again, that's just me.
>>
>>53632495
Hand of Corruption involves you sucking a planet into the Screaming Vortex, but that involves a bigass ritual, and may not be replicable on other planets (based on fluff that the planet was originally drawn out of the SV somehow, or something like that, don't really remember)
>>
File: soulesseyes.jpg (36KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
soulesseyes.jpg
36KB, 600x446px
>>53631769

>The game we love is being destroyed, and there's nothing we can do about it. Our opinions don't matter, we're being replaced by a legion of little Timmys. What do you expect?

IT WILL BE ALRIGHT GUISE! Q____Q
>>
>>53636466
If they only have 2 dice, they're going to be rolling for a while
>>
>>53637409

as far as im aware this picture is on the official GW website about new 8th edition, so well they really don't fucking care any more
>>
>>53631645
Storm doesn't give double the shots in OW and Scatter was errataed to give bonus damage instead of bonus hits.
>>
>>53583825
>>53584236
Same here, started with the first 4 DH adventures with little modifications, and then started my own original part of the campaign with all of their conspiratorial plot elements weaved in.
>>
>>53624486
Now that I think about it, if the Black Crusade Renegade class already starts with heavy carapace armor, besides getting actual power armor, is there anything else he can really look into for improved armor? or will it all be "less armor value, but added quirks"?
>>
>>53594278
>Hi guys, I made this, what do you think?
>Hey mate, the game already has these two weapons that fill the same role.
>TWATS
>>
>>53594278
>Twats here have an unnatural hard on to hate anything homebrew.
you are role playing in the 41st millennium, There is already no shortage of death-dealing machines of both the flashy and understated variety established in canon; why bother trying to re-invent the wheel?
>>
File: 1473457416216.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473457416216.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
Okay question thats a tad odd but what would the availability/cost of one human child be? My players need to know for reasons
>>
>>53639257
Depends on where they are. Black Crusade has slaves listed as abundant.
>>
>>53639414
That is close enough I suppose thank you...there wouldnt happen to be any listed bonuses for acquiring a best quality or poor quality person would there?
>>
>>53639562
No.
>>
>>53639257
>Buying children
If you're a Rogue Trader just go nab one out of a hive city.
>>
>>53638618
augmentic body parts, the ones that give + armor to a location, arms, heart, head etc, and a shield/field
>>
>>53638944
>naming any of these "invisible" shortless death machines is canon heresy

kek
>>
>>53639257
Look up the mechanics of replenishing crew

Realize that just nabbing randos is totally a thing a Rogue Trader can do
>>
>>53639937
pretty much anyone with a starship under Imperial authority, mind you a lot of captians don't because they don't like uneducated hive scum infesting their ship like simple rats, but to each their own I guess
>>
>>53639837

GW laywer teams will kill you if you try to make homebrew.
>>
>>53638513
Out of curiosity, did you use House of Dust and Ash? That's always been one of my favorites
>>
So if 40krpg gets rebooted, would you folks rather they keep the d100 system or change to a new one? d20, dice pool, etc.
>>
>>53643009
Keep d100.
>>
>>53643009
Keep the d100. It's pretty damn simple and all you would ever need is 2d10 to play the game. Hell, I stole the idea when I wrote up a Fallout PnP.
>>
>>53643009
Keep 1d100. I go to sleep at night praying the new systems will be cross-compatible with the old.
>>
>>53631710
I want to use the homebrew for RT, it's fluffy is that cool?
>>
>>53643873
Personally as a GM, as long as you approached me prior to using it so that we could both go over it, I really couldn't give much of a fuck
>>
>>53643498
Well, your prayers are semi-answered, since it looks like we're just not getting a new system.
>>
>>53631090
I mean, the problem is that the system should ideally be flexible since while Dark Heresy can be combat light and investigation focused, Only War is basically the same rules as DH2.0 and that's super combat focused.

If FFG didn't leave, would their star wars dice system have worked to have a unified 40k system? I've heard their Star Wars games cover being soldiers, smuggler scum, and jedi and it all works and characters can travel between systems.
>>
>>53616913
:( I find this kind of sad. Even if they didn't realize the true nature or scale of the Tyranids at first, I always imagined the majority of genestealer cult brood peacefully and joyously looking towards the sky when the main invasion fleet finally came, waiting to get assimilated into the true hive mind.
>>
Has anyone made Deathwatch rules for Primaris Marines, their armor, or guns?
>>
>>53644424
Christ I wish my GM was as cool as you.
>>
>>53616518
You're wrong, buckaroo. Enjoy it!
>>
>>53645799
Genestealers have autonomous thought. A solo genestealer could work. Fuck what other people think: Necrons have personalities, genestealers can too. Hell, I could bullshit you a reason why they hop on a ship and flee.
>>
>>53639837
lasguns
autoguns
bolters
gravitron guns
plasma guns
stubbers
meltas
flamers
chain weapons
primitive weapons of all sorts
power weapons
power fists
thunder hammers
gauss weapons
shiriken catapults
splinter weapons

am I missing any?
>>
File: wtfissoak.png (123KB, 555x476px) Image search: [Google]
wtfissoak.png
123KB, 555x476px
Budding roll20 Dark Heresy 2e GM here.

In the armor panel, what does "soak" mean? Is it a spot to put Natural Toughness? Total damage reduction of NT + Armor?
>>
>>53645755
A) I've played their Star Wars system. Not a whole lot, I had to drop the game after a few sessions (life happened). That said, it was very well balanced and the Jedi wasn't super overpowered compared to everyone else.

B) I am now imagining what would happen if the Imperium discovered a region of space that was not!star wars universe. Jedi would be Psykers using Force weapons, alien scum would be alien scum, and there would probably be fuck tons of heresy that needed to be purged.

Hell, I might have to try writing a campaign about that. I've been looking for a reason to run Only War again......
>>
>>53646009
Seriously? Not that anon but holy fuck. Long as you aren't breaking my rules and the homebrew isn't breaking the game, I wouldn't give a shit either. That just sounds like being a normal person to me.

Could you expand upon this?
>>
>>53646414
I'd suppose so as that is how statblocks in 2e are.
>>
>>53646558
First, define breaking the game.
I enjoy bending lore.
>>
>>53646000
The problems for making rules for the marines themselves is that there is very little known from a fluff-perspective. All you know is that they are bigger, have undetailed new or better organ augments and are supposed to be harder, better, faster & stronger all around.

Their tabletop stats have an addtional wound and an additional attack, that's it really.

Something like +5 to Str, Tough, Agi, a few extra starting wounds and starting out with swift attack as a talent would be a sensible start.

Their armor is also a 3+ save on the TT so you could maybe give it +1 AP to all locations at most and then think of any features that would make sense to be added. The Primaris Captain and Jumppack-marines seem to wear a toughness boosting armor though, so either increase it's AP or give it a boost to toughness while worn I guess.

Weapons are maybe the most simple due to how well you can port over TT stats. A rough draft would be:

>Primaris Bolt Rifle
Just a bolter with more range and pen. Maybe
Basic 125m S/3/- 1d10+9 X pen 6 clip 30 reload full tearing

>Inceptor Assault Bolter
Basic or Pistol 75m S/3/6 1d10+10 Pen 6 clip 30 reload full tearing, defensive (If you wanna represent the shield)
Since marines can onehand basics, yet not firing them in melee, that's my favored representation as it wourk exatly as in 8e 40k, but someone argued a week or two back that those should be pistols, so pick your poison i guess.

>Hellblaster Plasma Incinerator
Basic 125m S/2/- 1d10+13 E Pen 12 clip 24 reload 4 full Volatile, Maximal
>>
>>53646740
By breaking the game I mean that a character invalidates pretty much everything. It could be that they will be stupidly more powerful than any other PC or that they've made a build that just tells the rules to fuck off because they are that powerful.
>>
Anybody have the Twilight Crusade RT adventure?
>>
File: 1ad7397784ea9d6734d158d48b4c5956.jpg (146KB, 736x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1ad7397784ea9d6734d158d48b4c5956.jpg
146KB, 736x1134px
So im thinking of running a fantasy necromancer style character in Black Crusade. Using rituals to create undead and eventually preparing a grand ritual to ascend to lichhood. Im probably gonna go unaligned since i do Nurgle alot usually. How hard would making non-Nurglite zombies be? Im thinking, -10 or -20 Forb Lore (Warp) test. Thoughts?
>>
>>53650359
Tzeentch could have a skeleton army p. easy
>>
If by some miracle 40krpg is rebooted, and isn't shit, what would you folks like to see from it?
>>
>>53650359
-40 extended requiring 10 DoS, 1 month interval.

That nets you HOW.

-50 Medicine test, 5 DoS required, one test allowed. Not impossible, but not something you're doing without a lab.

Post-success, -20 WP or gain 1d5 insanity and 2 corruption.
>>
>>53652989
Is this for raising the dead or lichdom?
Also theres no Sanity in BC. You're already mad...
>>
>>53653033
Raising the dead. Lichdom would raise both up to -60.

If it's BC, just take the Minion talent. I hate BC but it's the fastest way, just ignore any fluffiness and make an undead minion best you can, champ.
>>
>>53593473
Lets just all put aside our disdain for Age of Sigmar and its aesthetics and the fact that it replaced Fantasy etc. for a moment.

What the fuck would you even do in this RPG. Who would you be? Is there even any worldbuilding besides Chaos dudes and Sigmar robots fighting over silly maps of various mystical planes? Like would you be cops on the Azyrheim space station?
>>
>>53653230
Black Crusade GM here. Its clear you dont play alot of BC friend, cause your ritual is balanced for games like DH. A crude shaman may have to do what you describe to raise a single corpse, but a learned and powerful sorcerer of Chaos would be able to do it easily.
>>53650359
For raising the dead, a -10 Warp test for up too twenty corpses. Every 10 corpses above that raise the difficulty by one step. So 30 is -20, 40 is -30, and 50 is -40. It may sound hard, but combine ritual modifiers and you can do it no problem. Id say the ritual takes about an hour, but you can speed it up by taking minuses on your test.
>>
>>53653372
It's clear I dislike BC, I said that.

That said, Minion fits best. Or just get the fydelus strain, zombies are Nurglite territory.
>>
>>53653741
Im >>53653033
Yea but that limits them to a very low number. I dont want to use them only as minions, but as forces.
>>
>>53651859
Cross-compatibility as many have said.
Contemptor Dreadnoughts and Primaris Marines for a not!deathwatch, and battleships for a high level not!Rogue Trader encounter. Crazier daemons too, but unless something's shifted in GW, they're probably going to push for less chaos in Chaos, and more uniformity under the big four.
>>
>>53655479

look for the good the bad and the alpha legion chapter 3 for now, if has contemptors in it.
>>
>>53656208
Shas posted it somewhere up-thread, if my memory is correct.
>>
>>53646167

Volkite
Adrathic
Arachnus
Lastrum
Radium
Pulse

and more
>>
>>53653306
Setting is fucked as a whole, but at the same time, could be some interesting shit depending on how balls to the wall you're willing to go
>>
>>53641080
I actually never got around to that one, no, but I'll keep your recommendation in mind. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>53650070
I do, but is it not in the mega directory?
>>
>>53658732
It's in Disciples of the Dark Gods. All sorts of potentially useful stuff in that book/adventure
>>
>>53659125
Protean is a mutation worthy of Corruption 80.
>>
>>53579581

>>53586442
>>
Okay this is seriously bugging me, I'm trying to outline a compact for the Black Crusade Game I'm going to be running and I have poured over the core book, the book of fate, the book of decay, and the pamphlet that comes with the GM screen and I can't find any outline or examples of what a good Infamy reward would be for completing the primary objective of the compact!

It describes how much (or at least a good idea) to award for completing secondary objectives, tertiary objectives, even personal objectives, but when it comes to the primary objective it's frustratingly vague and nebulous. Best I've found is "potentially several dozen" or "refer to corruption and infamy chapter" which tells me nothing on how to adequately dole it out as a GM.

How have other GM's dealt with this? is there a better guideline provided on one of the other source books? I could really use the help here.

and don't give me that "just make it up" crap, the last thing I need is to discover that I was too generous or too stingy and as a result pc's are either completely out-of-control, or bored out of their minds.
>>
>>53664238
Just make it up. I usually go between 8-10 unless it was particularly impressive. But I tend to be stingy with thing like Profit Factor and Infamy because rich PCs can get ridiculously geared fast.
>>
>>53663161
I'd have to agree with you there
>>
>>53664238
>pc's are either completely out-of-control,
actually since the GOAL is to achieve 100 infamy, perhaps it would be more accurate to say that the campaign would end before the PC's really reach their stride.
>>
>>53658473
This, basically.
I mean, it's good that they're continuing to do an Old World rpg as well, but the endless insanity of Sigmar does have some possibilities.
Sanest approach would probably be to do a 'Calixus Sector' (god, I hope that's the name) for it - create their own big region on one of the Realms to have a shit-ton of adventures in.
Basically, you'd have Sigmar for 'Berserk', and WFRP for 'The part of Berserk anyone actually cares about'.
>>
>>53665394
It is pretty cool.
>>
>>53658778
Nope!
>>
last bump
>>
Does the Close Quarters order from OW stack with Double Team? If so, that's pretty amazing.
>>
>>53675407
it does

>>53675266
there's little to look forward to in the line beyond shas's great crusade book. Its all quiet since the line is otherwise dead.
>>
What are flamers good for? Shit range, shit damage.
>>
>>53679038
Incapacitating everyone in a 45 degree arc unless their willpower is unusually high or they get good agility rolls.
>>
>>53679038
Their damage is usually fairly inline with other weapons of similar availability, they don't rely on the firers BS to hit so anyone can use them well, can hit multiple enemies at once with even basic forethought in you positioning, and being on fire both adds additional damage and leaves most enemies incapable of doing anything in retaliation.
>>
>>53679221
Humans would be using weapons with a better range. Most xenos would fuck you up way harder at a flamer's effective range than you would then. So what's the point?
>>
>>53679701

Roleplay, faggot. Learn it.
>>
>>53679849
Not an argument.
>>
>>53679878

ebin meme, retard. Come back when you understand the feel of 40k.
>>
>>53679907
It's just a shit weapon. No need to get upset.
>>
Working an encounters and events table up from scratch for an Only War jungle campaign (cut off, squad trying to survive on what they can find and with mapping done by finding high ground/landmarks, etc, survival game really), so far my own searches for such a list has gone not great, any suggestions for horrible shit to put my people through?

Or any lists that people can point me towards to thieve from would be appreciated!
>>
>>53679060
This and Suppressing Fire, two of the most underused tactics from what I've seen, and two of the most useful to keep your party/squad/team alive. Pinning is a helluva useful thing.
>>
File: Big Boss in the Jungle.png (195KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss in the Jungle.png
195KB, 1440x900px
>>53680810
>Only War jungle campaign

Just watch some old vietnam or korean war movies, then play Metal Gear Solid 3
>>
>>53679928
If you think the flamer is a shit weapon you clearly don't know how to use it. As it is as point and click as 40kRP weapons get, you must be about the IQ of a toilet seat.
>>
>>53680854
I really do need to play that.
So far it's little shit, beast encounters, maybe some Feral Orks (hiding in holes/tunnels? Ork-kong). Maybe the occasional village that can give them vague directions or supplies, with a chance that they're Chaos worshippers with no idea who the Emperor is due to isolation.

Also planning on a cloaked enemy, because if they get too uppity or prove to be too good, well, Predator was a fun movie.
>>
>>53681318
It's just not good. The damage is shit for that range. Afterburn isn't reliable.
>>
>>53681506
>While on fire, a character must make a Challenging (+0) Willpower Test at the beginning of each of his Turns in order to be able to take Actions normally; otherwise, he may only run around and scream, which counts as a Full Action.

The damage doesn't need to be reliable. It takes characters out of the fight.
>>
>>53682871

Unless you're facing against things that don't care, like orks or marines.
>>
>>53682994
Based on what rules? Even if, there's 2 out of X possible match ups that care slightly less.
>>
>>53682994
If you're playing OW or DH, there's at least a decent chance that you won't be facing that type of foe too often. Even BC and RT it's situationally useful.
>>
>>53681318
This. I'm playing a missionary with 17 BS and it doesn't matter cause she's got a flamer.
>>
>>53683838
Hell, a Flamer is even useful in Deathwatch if you're dealing with Hordes. A heavy flamer hits a horde 1d5+8 times, which is more than even a heavy bolter can do.
>>
>>
File: chaos_spawn_by_rehabilitative.jpg (205KB, 800x1053px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_spawn_by_rehabilitative.jpg
205KB, 800x1053px
How much environmental help will a DH warband need to take out a Chaos Spawn? Sorcerers have raised it behind Imperial lines, but the characters will be (until other goals are resolved) playing as OW guardsmen across the battlefield.

One Leman Russ is still on the field, and the Inquisitor will probably try to rally the IG, but it's definitely the strongest thing I've thrown at them so far.
>>
File: tunnel rat.png (178KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel rat.png
178KB, 600x400px
>>53680810
Ever hear of the Tunnel Rats? Discovering the entrance to a vast network of cramped, claustrophobic tunnels that the enemy uses to move troops and material and having to crawl in after them would be nice and horrible. Especially because of all the poison gas pockets, booby-trapped dead ends, and aggressive animals that have gotten trapped inside.
Also:
>Nasty parasites in the drinking water
>An abandoned listening post. Everything, supplies, ammo, gear, are all perfectly intact. It looks like all the men just got up and left halfway through chow and never came back.
>A crashed air transport vehicle, 50/50 odds it's enemy or friendly, 50/50 odds that there's someone still alive in the wreckage. 100% odds the enemy knows about it and is coming for it.
>A trench network crewed entirely by guardsmen tripping on combat drugs. "Who's the commanding officer?" "Ain't you?"
>A group of naked, semi-feral civilians who have been hiding in the jungle so long they fear both sides and know of the Imperium only as a strange legend their dying elders taught them.
>A friendly sniper gives them directions to their next objective, only to lead them right into heavy enemy resistance. The team realizes their "friend" is using them as bait to draw out her real target.
>A nobleman on a hunting expedition. He seems utterly oblivious to the fact that he's in a warzone, and is mildly annoyed that all the artillery is scaring the game.
>Drums deep in the jungle that sporadically come and go. No one's ever been able to find the source of the noise, some say it's the heart beat of the jungle itself. All the veterans agree that when the drums become intense, there's going to be a firefight.
>A sudden rainstorm lashes the jungle, washing away trails and making travel extremely arduous if not impossible.
>When all else fails.... LICTORS!
>>
>>53680810
are you me?

I was planning the same thing, only less about survival and more about 'Nam feeling of hopelessness and boredom
>>
>>53682994
Since when they are not included in the rules?
>>
>>53688422

space marines don't feel fear
orks get the mob rule talent giving them bonuses to WP for having orks nearby
Tyranids are immune to fear under synapse
and so on
>>
>>53689704
On-going Fire damage isn't a Fear test, its an Agility test to put it out, that's why it takes them out of the fight briefly.

Only things that don't care are mindless or have a high enough Machine trait to ignore the damage entirely
>>
>>53610247
Don't forget them being categorized into psykers and people getting psyked, with humans being the only ones that are neither.
>>
>>53689785

and they probably have the toughness to tank the damage anyway. Toughness Bonus 8 usually means nothing most of the time, while Bonus 10 means you ignore fire damage.
>>
>>53690543
>not loading blessed high grade 2d10 promethium
>>
File: escher gangers.jpg (88KB, 474x665px) Image search: [Google]
escher gangers.jpg
88KB, 474x665px
>>53690660
What book is that in? For research purposes.
>>
>>53690660

>Not loading phosphex
>>
>>53691656
the one where you have no imagination so it's pointless to read
>>
File: hunting rigs.png (252KB, 674x367px) Image search: [Google]
hunting rigs.png
252KB, 674x367px
>>53691765
Anon, I can't play make-believe with my friends unless it follows poorly edited rules written by bored, over-worked FFG employees for a now defunct game line.
>>
>>53579347
First DH game I ever played was with a progressive socialist kind of guy who seemed to take his ethics into the game. We ended up having a massive fight because he was trying to stop us executing a heretic while we were working for an Inquisitor. We tried to explain to him how shit worked in Warhammer but he was being a standoffish cunt and ruined the game. In the end I shot the heretic and he tried to shoot me and they all ended up wasting him like he was Justin Bieber in CSI.

Jokes on them though, since I was a secret heretic.
>>
>>53691841

you best, but this is inarguably divine creed to many in this general.
>>
>>53691656
Sounds vaguely like the (absurd) Promethium rules in Inquisitors Handbook.
>>
Since this is a 40k Roleplay general, rather than specifically a general for the FFG RPGs, what would be a good alternative system for 40k? I've always detested the published RPGs.
>>
>>53682871
Afterburn isn't reliable. You basically need to fail 2 Agility checks to get set on fire.
>>
>>53693276
which is why you just hose them down with flaming holy priest's alcohol round after round after round
>>
>>53693276
Against a regular mook with 30 agility, that's a 49% chance. Even against an elite with 50 its a 1 in 4 shot, and considering you're often going to be hitting multiple enemies you have good odds of at least slowing something down.

It's definitely not an all purpose weapon, likely not worth using by a pure combat character, and can be utterly useless against certain foes, but the idea that it's entirely worthless is laughable.
>>
>Not dual wielding flamers using recoil gauntlets or pistol grips
Its like you plebeians dont even want to burn the heretics.
>>
How would you handle running this setting in 5e?
>>
>>53693639
Have you tried not playing DnD?
>>
>>53693709
Yes, but my players always boycott anything other than DnD.
>>
>>53693731
Have you tried getting new, better players?
>>
>>53693731
Get better players.
>>
>>53693786
>>53693788
Aside from their strange reluctance to learn games without the DnD brand, they're great. No weird fetishes that they obviously insert into the game, relaxed, not autistic, they're usually able to make their commitments, etc, etc.
>>
Is there a system that allows me to roll up some new xeno species?

i want to have my guys fight something different than the classic ork or tyranid
>>
>>53693880
Koronus Bestiary has some stuff to roll up primitive xenos, but if you want to make a fully functioning distinct faction, you're going to have to do most of the legwork.
>>
>>53693830
The trouble is, this is /tg/. Everyone hates everything except for the one thing they like. Hence the unhelpful meme answer.
Better asking at one of those sites people around here tell others to 'fuck off' to; either that, or figure out a way to get your players to make an All-WuTang party.
>>
>>53693880
>>53693979
H-H-H-HOMEBREW

WAAA-WAAA-WAA-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53694108
>make an All-WuTang party.

Curse the guy who figured that out, whoever it was.
>>
File: oD3APgH.jpg (20KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
oD3APgH.jpg
20KB, 625x626px
>>53693979
Primitive xenos is just what i needed, thanks anon

>>53695224
pic related
>>
File: 8th Edition Allies.png (61KB, 1900x263px) Image search: [Google]
8th Edition Allies.png
61KB, 1900x263px
>>53695269

It's been spreading since last week, but the fire in the 40k general has died down somewhat. It's on bolter and cucksword and dakkadakka now.
>>
>>53646414
Soak is the complete total for damage reduction for that area. Toughness + Armor + Other bonuses from cybernetics or other sources.
>>
>>53697413

separate from shields
>>
hot bred

>>53699287
>>53699287
>>53699287
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.