[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1530: MLG Pro-Strats Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 105

File: Jumpchain Header.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Header.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53537866
>>
File: ONORE DECADO.jpg (19KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ONORE DECADO.jpg
19KB, 704x396px
>>53547748
Friendly reminder that everything is Decade's fault.
>>
File: For the Greater Good.jpg (105KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
For the Greater Good.jpg
105KB, 1024x640px
>>53547768
It was all for pic related.
>>
>>53547468
>>53547485
Asgardians grow more powerful with age in general but in regards to the Odinforce it was shown more powerful when it became the Thorforce many millennia after Odin had it.

Odin was treated like a child by Galactus and only barely managed one decent hit that was able to knock him out due to his hunger, while Galactus probably wasn't fully fed when King Thor fought him he wasn't starving either. Thor put up a much better fight against a more powerful Galactus after he and the Thorforce had been aged beyond Odin's time. Sure he needed more than that to actually win but that is besides the point.
>>
File: picture1.jpg (32KB, 804x494px) Image search: [Google]
picture1.jpg
32KB, 804x494px
>>53547782
THE GREATER GOOD
>>
>>53547227

---Jump Number: 1
---Title: Gargantia
---Starting Location: Ryuuguujou
> Rolled 8 on a 1d8, got Free Choice. Chose Ryuuguujou.

> Rolled 7 on a 1d8, added 14.

---Background: Free - Pirate

---Drawbacks: +600 Choice Points
> +300 Choice Points - Darwin Weeps
> +300 Choice Points - Relics of a Golden Age

---Perks: 1600 Choice Points
> Free from Background - Can You Hear the Wind Blow?

---Items: 1600 Choice Points
> -400 Choice Points - Union Gate
> -600 Choice Points - Hideous Mantle
> Discounted from Background, -200 Choice Points - [Upgraded] Salvager
> Discounted from Background, -400 Choice Points - [Upgraded] Stairway to Heaven

---Ending: Onto the next jump
>>
File: Dan Continue.webm (2MB, 418x716px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Continue.webm
2MB, 418x716px
>>53547782
No its all for the development of the Kamen Rider Chronicle
>>
>>53547786
>Asgardians grow more powerful with age in general
True, but normal Asgardians are not shown to reach anywhere near the height that the Skyfathers have.

>the Odinforce it was shown more powerful when it became the Thorforce many millennia after Odin had it.
First, not it wasn't. In fact, it was basically gone. Thor himself thought it had burned out millenia ago. It was only when his younger selves reawakened his will to fight that the embers stirred and it started coming back. And even then it was of limited effectiveness.

Second, even if it was, that woulr be more because of Thor's nature. Odin sought out Gaia aa his babymama because he sought "an heir whose power surpasses Asgard".

>Thor put up a much better fight against a more powerful Galactus after he and the Thorforce had been aged beyond Odin's time.
This is near the end of time. Galactus is visibly old – which doesn't really make sense, but whatever – and is scrounging for the scraps of a dying world. He's clearly past his prime.

Also, Odin has actually put up a better fight against Galactus than Thor did without the Necrosword, even briefly managing to knock him out.
>>
>>53547862
Fucking hell, my name again.
>>
>>53547862
>Also, Odin has actually put up a better fight against Galactus than Thor did without the Necrosword, even briefly managing to knock him out.
Thor broke his hand and knocked out one of his teeth, knocking him out may have had more practical effect but what Thor did more actual damage.
>>
Thanks to all for the Ravenclaw answers from last thread
>>
>>53547896
Fair enough. Though it's not like those matter overmuch to something like Galactus, either.
>>
>>53547786
If you need your jumperforce to keep growing that badly just get a soft cap perk.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53547768
STOP BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING GOD
>>53547853
And you, get back in the meme cage!
>>
What are the best soft cap perks?
>>
>>53547935
BUT YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!
>>
>>53547935
YOUR FACE PLATE LOOKS LIKE AN AIR CONDITIONER!
>>
>>53547947
>>53547935
>STOP BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING GOD
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496203613502.webm
>>
Hey Val if you have Eleventh Commandment with The Next Generation, can you make it so less blood is required? You said before that for someone to gain the ability at full effectiveness that they'd have to pretty much drink your entire body's worth of blood. But if you have both perks, seeing as you can apparently transfer the full power with just a touch, could you make it so even a little blood grants the full ability?
>>
>>53547971
What the fuck is that from?
>>
File: DONT QUESTION THE GAME MASTER.png (308KB, 457x546px) Image search: [Google]
DONT QUESTION THE GAME MASTER.png
308KB, 457x546px
>>53547935
DON'T TALK BACK TO THE GAME MASTER
>>
Where is the Marvel Magic jump anyway?
>>
>>53547367

So I did some googling and among other things found a USAF quote that the average combat mission for their F16 pilots lasts five hours. So assuming you could carry out a similar combat mission every single day (and afaict even WW2 bomber crews pulling two consecutive tours didn't manage that) you'd be eligible for citizenship in the GAH after 79 years.

Note that in WW2, the expected survival rate of fighter pilots was roughly 50% per tour or year. At that rate, your odds of surviving 10 years would be 1024 to 1. And the jump itself mentions that you're basically considered expendable.

... I don't recommend getting recruited.
>>
>>53547971
Huh. That's funny, usually when I'm playing the role of the eldritch abomination the Moon is where I start out from, broadcasting my Madness Wavelength from there. This webm is perfect for me!
>>
>>53548035
I think it's supposed to be something made for creepypastas. There was another one posted a few days ago advising the viewer to stay inside, lock all the doors and windows, turn out the lights, and hide. Also, not to look outside, or at the ceiling, to not let anyone in, and if the viewer were to see any unfamiliar or strange sights, not to investigate. Or something like that.
>>
>>53547943
The only three jumps I know have them are Elona, Obsidian Trilogy, and The Gamer. Gamer Skill might be the best if only because it probably gives you an estimate on how much exp you would need to advance. Although not sure that makes it any faster.
>>
>>53547971
Kris Strauss, the guy who does the Broodhollow horror comic, also does other horror stuff. This was one of his works. Candle Cove was his, too.
>>
>>53548033
Sure
>>
>>53548035
More from the same guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU&list=PLdGl5mi0XeW0rOb8Ahw4L3kGflHJ9IdqF&index=2
>>
>>53548269
That's a good one
>>
For the Injustice jump, can I choose whether it follows the comic continuity or the game continuity?
>>
>>53548255
Oh shit, Candle Cove was my favorite creepypasta ever.
>>
>>53548269
I kinda want to do a spooky plot involving a guy trying to broadcast a scary ass video tape that makes everyone who sees it commit suicide so jumper has to stop him.
>>
>>53548324
Its the exact same broski last i checked

The first comic leads into the game, then i assume the next set leads into the second game
>>
>>53548324
Same continuity anon, the comic tells of what led to the game.
>>
File: 1496176777809.png (206KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1496176777809.png
206KB, 620x620px
Where does the 'bancho is dead' shit originate from anyways?
Pic very much related.
>>
>>53548344
That'd be really cool. What kind of setting word work for that, though? Generic Creepypasta would probably work, and I guess Evangelion could work if you had a made up Angel trying to broadcast a signal that took that kind of form.
>>
>>53548335
>Candle Cove was my favorite creepypasta ever
Watch Channel Zero on Syfy
>>
Describe your Jumper and their spouse in terms of historical figures.

>Baader and Ensslin
>>
>>53548100
Maybe that's a mistranslation or they have a different determination of combat hours. Like all time in a hostile area where you could expect to be attacked any time counts.
>>
>>53548356
>>53548360
Scarecrow appears in Injustice 2 despite being dead in the comics prior to the Metropolis explosion. Cyborg says that Starfire died at Metropolis, when in the comics Superman trapped her in the phantom zone.
>>
>>53548371
From some people wondering how he would survive his first jump, given his (self-acknowledged) lack of impulse control.
>>
>>53548451
>Cyborg says that Starfire died at Metropolis, when in the comics Superman trapped her in the phantom zone.

Well to be fair Superman never told anyone he trapped the Teen Titans in the Phantom Zone. So as far as Cyborg knows Starfire died in Metropolis.
>>
>>53548418
>>53548100
The translation varies, some say "combat" while some roll it back to "service." Either way, it seems combat training counts toward the number and they have sleep-learning tech, which is mandatory.

Gargantia isn't a nice place.
>>
>>53548451
/co/ has guestimated that scarecrow could've been a copycat villain. It's never explained, as far as I understand.
>>
>>53548371

Bancho basically goes into jumps, and I'm talking via his own descriptions, as though it's his first day in prison.

He finds the biggest, meanest force in the jump and kicks it in the balls.

And he's not starting small and building up to this, he takes full on shonen jumps as his starters.

If the Benefactor rewards sheer chutzpah with plot armor beyond what is specified in the jumps, maybe he's got a shot. Otherwise, Bancho is Dead.
>>
>>53548451
>>53548526
Damian also kills Victor Zsasz in the Injustice 2 flashback, but Zsasz kills Alfred in Year 5 of the comics.
>>
>>53548451
Injustice 2 seems to have it's own continuity. Green Arrow is running around despite dying in Injustice 1 continuity. Strangely Black Canary references the comics where she was dying but saved by Dr. Fate... even though after that she was sent to a different dimension after that.
>>
Jumpers, how much stuff have you stolen over the years, and what's the most valuable of it all?
>>
>>53548650
Green Arrow is actually from that earth, they meet when Dr Fate brought here there and married after returning to Injustice earth.
>>
What's the best jump to do weird and deep dream sequences?
>>
>>53548761
Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>53548761
Paprika
>>
>>53548761
Changeling: The Lost
>>
>>53548761
Fallen London
>>
>>53548675
artifacts, ancient knowledge, waifus, genetic data, magitech, waifus, pieces of history, waifus, mecha, ships, waifus, weapons of mass destruction, waifus, tanks, nice looking armor, hats, waifus. that sort of thing.
>>
>>53548808
You forgot waifus.
>>
>>53547869
Will a god with Skyfather also increase in physical stats as they age, or is it just magic?
>>
>>53548675
Hats. I like hats. I have a collection of hats.
Including pope hats
>>
In the Tomb Kings jump, if I were to Alternate Materials for my tomb, could I choose living wood as the material? I'm not planning on doing some scheme to make it be some special sort of living wood, like a Jurai Tree or anything like that. I just want to use it together with Alternative Structure to make my tomb an actual tree. But if it can't be a living material, I'd have to go with it being a petrified tree or something like that, which just doesn't appeal as much.
>>
Why are the God Worshiping perks so expensive in Elona?
>>
>>53548842
Sure. Making it out of something sapient like an ent would be out but you can have it be an actual plant if you want. It will need water and nutrients to survive though.
>>
>>53548891
Excellent. Strictly speaking, the combo I'm working out would wind up turning it into a living tree anyway. But having it be one from the start just feels more aesthetically complete. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>53548786
>>53548792

Paprika, Changeling: The Lost, and any sort of magitech perk could get ridiculous quickly.
>>
What is the one piece, /jc/?
>inb4 'the journey to it'
>>
>>53548958
You know that's exactly what it's going to be.
>>
>>53548958
ITS THE NAME OF THE TREASURE IN THE GRAND LINE
ya-yo, ya-yo
>>
>>53548958
It very well might turn out to be that. Gol D. Roger was the sentimental sort. I don't think it's going to be that particular cliche, though. My current guess is that it's going to be mementos of all of his friends and loved ones, because they were his real treasure.
>>
>>53548958
A devil fruit tree and a lot of treasure?
*shrugs*
First thing that comes to mind. I don't know.
>>
File: Oglaf_Lair_of_the_trapmaster.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Oglaf_Lair_of_the_trapmaster.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>53548958
friendship!
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

rolling for cool
>>
>>53548958
A picture of his wife and baby Ace.
>>
>>53548371
The first time Bancho ever had a near death experience was in his third Jump, Infamous, where he was shot nearly to death. A few folk have a fridge logic that at that point he wouldn't die outright but he'd likely be put into a semi-coma for a while. Because the doctors don't know how to heal him, pokemon potions and such or giving him his conduit fuel, he'd likely die after a while. Thus the Fridge Logic that he's just dreaming everything up, because Bancho otherwise has a ton of plot armor for no perk related reason.
>>
>>53549033
How? Ace was born AFTER he died.
>>
>>53549075
Fine, a picture of his pregnant wife.
>>
>>53549087
She literally was not showing at the time, anon.
>>
>>53549108
Then a picture of his work-wife, Garp
>>
>>53549139
Yes.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

1. Iji
2. Vanquish
3. Ultraman
4. Jack T Chick Tract
5. Souls Franchise [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
6. Doom [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
7. Pocky and Rocky
8. Strike Witches

Que:
Infinicon
Devil Survivor [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]

Going to need a new Jump for the que!
>>
>>53549017
> "The real treasure was the friends you made along the way."
> Luffy: "Yeah!"
> Nami: "That is some BULLSHIT."
>>
>>53549236
Xenoblade Chronicles.
>>
>>53549236
Take a vacation

Go to ghm and then raze it to the ground, like that guy who went to CoC.
>>
>>53549258

This has been my theory for years.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53549277
Cool beans!

>>53549300
No thank you.
>>
>>53549258
She's a! GOLDDIGGER!
>>
>>53548958
I always figured it was a single piece of gold. Probably the first he stole or the only one he earned or some shit like that. You know, sentimentality and such.

That or he melted everything he had into a single, big piece and it's an island of its own. Either or.
>>
File: IMG_1075.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>53548958
I like to think its the missing piece of history, the one piece that will change the world. Remember history has been erased and only people known to read the logograms were exterminated. With exception of Robin. She had a bounty on her head just because she knew how to read the language that's key to figuring out what really happened in the lost century.

Among the Celestial Dragons there has to be some that know the truth. Therefore the truth is a threat to their status as absolute masters of the world. Which is why they created the Marines to protect themselves. Gold D Roger was able to find the "One Piece" of evidence that would throw the entire world government into chaos.

However he got sick, he was dying before he could use it. So he turned himself in to die a warrior's death, but not before inspiring others to rise up & fight the world government by being pirates.
>>
>>53549236
Fallout
>>
Are there any other perks similar to Just Nod Along from the Investigation jump that make it so you can apply any field of expertise to one specific problem?
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (135KB, 900x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
135KB, 900x571px
My Hero Academia you think they would allow a gadgeteer be a pro-hero? Even if your quirk isn't that strong?

Like instead of being in just Support you would be dual enrolled in Support & Hero Deparments. Considering that Support just seems to be just Shop Class where the Hero department go for gear. Sorta like a less money hungry Mei Hatsumei.

Show up in power armor but made from scrap in your parent's garage. Its all ramshackle like MK 1.
>>
>>53549354
That's been my theory too, with a side order of Roger having been the previous Gomu Gomu user, and his "sickness" came from over-reliance on Gear 2nd.
>>
>>53549570
>Rubber D Rogers

That would make ton of sense. It would explain why Shanks had the fruit in the first place. He & Buggy were Cabin Boys to the Roger Pirates.

He had been searching for the fruit since his Captain died. Probably was gonna eat it himself, before Luffy ate it. As for second gear sickness, that could possibly be because his body was older by time he ate the fruit. Yeah makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>53549539
From what I heard in the thread previous, a lot of the pass requirements are (unfairly) geared towards flashy quirks with obvious power. So I imagine if you could match them, it'd be fine. Because at that point it'd be obvious you could hold your own anyway.

After that you've just gotta deal with typical every setting bullshit like answering questions about how you can build stuff that's so much more advanced and why you're using it to punch people, because I don't think Hero Academia has a lot of super science.

But then again, I haven't actually read it, so I could be wrong.
>>
>>53548958
A cannon that destroys the Red Line mountain.
>>
>>53549679
Mei could have easily dealt with Iida in the tournament thing if she wasn't showing off all of her stuff. In fact, she beat him pretty hands down even despite showcasing every invention she brought to show, and she brought a fuck load.
>>
File: BUTT.png (5KB, 412x233px) Image search: [Google]
BUTT.png
5KB, 412x233px
How do you even handle last names? Do you bother with them?
>>
>>53549757
Of course I bother with them. My jumper has his own last name for use as a Drop-In, and when I have to fudge a family I use it or a local variant. It's Inportent.

If I have a specific family, why wouldn't I use that family name? I've been a Joestar and a Tennyson and a demi-Weasley.
>>
Jump #347: Tales of Demons and Gods
Man, for this being a China-alike, there sure are a lot of fucking blonde people!
>Six of Wands (Victory): The realization of hopes and desires.
>Age: 15
>Location: Glory City
Yeah, thanks for the location roll, smart-ass.
>Identity: Demon Spiritualist
>Soul Realm Cultivation (Free)
What's that you say? GROW my SOUL? Well it's not as though it's not actually a separate plane of existence that millions call home oh wait.
>Blind Spot (900)
I am paying for this one. If I can keep casual scyring from being detected, it will make life useful.
>Aspect of Law: Light (600)
So I no longer take damage from this element, and I can imbue it into all of my attacks (eventually) given enough time. Nifty. Light is good. Time and space, not so much, I think I'll skip that one. Also light is useful when one has photokinesis.
>Soul's Grace (Free, Spiritualist)
I'm not sure I really even want this one. The more power I have, the prettier I am. BRB, going to visit Troy.
>Demon Soul Merge (500, Spiritualist)
Well, if I find a demon I want to work with, at least I can now.
>Fine Control (300, Spiritualist)
And I can actually be remotely effective with it, no less. The more useful bit of this: create a weapon from soul energy, or transfer knowledge by putting my hand on someone's head.
>Cultivation Master (0, Spiritualist)
So this will help the whole grow-my-soul thing be more efficient. I like it.

Oh look, it's Naruto except China and much more poorly done. I'm going to be the hokage, I mean protect the city, or something.

Yeah, riveting.

Moving right along.
>>
>>53549810
I was speaking in terms of marriage, my apologies for not making that clear.
>>
>>53549817
I love how when I restart my browser it removes my name from the quick reply when it's otherwise always there. Thanks, Firefox. Thanks so much.

>>53549757
Last names aren't a bad thing. It depends on how invested I am in being a part of a jump and what I hope to do there.

I mean, in Harry Potter my last name was Lucerne.

In Naruto my name was Shin Senju.

In Marvel Magic I was just Crux. Because why would I really need more than one name, stop swinging your hammer at me and have some pancakes- oh look, and now you've made a mess, there's orange juice EVERYWHERE and it's gonna take me forever to clean this up, thank you very much Jane- well of course I'm going to clean it up, it would be rude if I left without doing that, now wouldn't it? Now have some damn pancakes.

Tales of Demons and Gods I was fuck you go away.

>>53549874
Ohhhh. Well that's an ENTIRELY different subject.

Uh, Gaia doesn't have a last name. It didn't seem right to break the trend either.
>>
>>53549757
I don't really bother with them. I'm not exactly good with names, so I just say "yeah, I have a name in-jump but that's not important".
>>
>take Platoon and similar war jumps before Lyrical Nanoha
>Jumper Squad 7 allows infinite imports with enough points for each to take Ace of Aces, Cartridge Endurance, and a cartridge system on their Devices using Modern Belkan system
>swarm of A-Rank mages using cartridge spam to speedblitz their way into murdering the shit out of people in CQC
>TSAB's face when
>>
>>53549740
Inheirted Will Hype!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKjxZl-mqfQ
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>53549757
I am vaguely aware that technically any time I have taken a background beyond Drop In, that background came with a name. It's not always the same name. I've probably been a Susie, Ana, Aiko, Fleur, and even Kit'Kat. And those names probably came with surnames, too. Except for Kit'Kat. That one probably stands on its own.

But I almost never bother to decide on what those names are per jump, and when I do, it's incredibly rare that I go beyond the first name.
But I do actually have one recurring surname, and that's Redwater. I took it from FMA, where I gave myself the name "The Red Water Alchemist", because Red Water is what's used to make Red Stones, and then I kept it in later jumps as a surname, although it's really more of a truncated title.
I just think it sounds cool, is all.

But it's really a miracle I even have that much, not because I dislike surnames, but just because I'm really bad at naming things and I hate having to name things.
Most of the time I end up naming things, they end up descriptive and/or cutesy in some way. Like, I'm the kind of person who would unironically name a dog "Spot".
>>
>>53549874
>>53549891
Still don't use last names.
>>
>>53549874
I don't imagine I'll be giving up the last name I gave to my children, though I also don't think I've married anyone with a last name anyway. Which is more of an odd coincidence than any sort of goal.
>>
Have you ever had to put down someone you cared for /jc/?
>>
Is there anyway to make materials like oricalcum or what have you from jumps you've been in already? Anno 2070 doesn't fit my needs because the materials I want were from jumps I've already been too.
>>
>>53550037
FMA alchemy should work.
>>
>>53550037
I don't think so, anon.
Why didn't you take a sample with you to study later?
>>
File: Futility.png (38KB, 500x159px) Image search: [Google]
Futility.png
38KB, 500x159px
>>53549976
Fate/Stay Night. The JUMPER.

She didn't have a good life.

I still don't know why she refused to go with me.
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
Jump 78: Exalted - Lunars
Origin: Full Moon
Perks:
Superlative Example
Stewardship
Spirit Shape
Righteous Rage [900]
Gorilla Warfare [700]
Barbarian Warlord [600]
The Waifu Exalted [400]
Silver Mind [300]

Items:
Moonsilver Tattoos
Moonsilver Breastplate
Bow of the Beloved [100]
Flying Silver Dream [0]

Companions:
Solar Bondmate - Golden Fist of Iron [1000]

Drawbacks:
Thousand Streams As One
Outshined by Sunlight [1200]
It's…Complicated [1300]

…you know, I think this build speaks for itself, really. We don't need to go into detail. At all. Move along. More builds and whatnot in the future. Nothing to see here.

It's Exalted so it needs a full write-up. I'll get to it eventually.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53549757
I've been calling myself "Anon" for a long, long time now. It started out as an in-joke in Pokemon; my real world name was boring. Then I did it because true names are a weakness. And later after I forged the Name-Which-Burns, it just kind of stuck as what things that uncover the true nature of mystic signatures register my last name as.

There's probably some ancient tomes of arcane lore that have "Anon" listed next to other names like "Bel-Shamharoth the Soul Eater" and "Uraziel the Gatekeeper".

If I'm asked, I just go with whatever my family's name is-unless it's something like "bar Yahweh" that tends to draw odd looks. A lot of people assumed I just mispronounced "Aron".

But left to my own devices, I don't really do last names-

>>53549874
-oh.

Well, my ex technically had no name, my current name's a bit flammable and most of the women I've committed with don't care for formal ceremonies so it hasn't really come up with.

>>53549976
Nice innkeeper got bitten by crazy mutant pigs in the Darkest Dungeon gauntlet

Guy brewed a mean lager. We ate bacon while toasting his memory.

>>53550037
The Charm Principle Invoking Onslaught from SWLIHN's charmtree (Infernals) can make orichalcum at least. By default you shoot a crystal ball at something that cracks open and transmutes it into the stuff, but you can refluff the transmutation process.

For all purpose stuff, Trigram Manipulation from Journey to the West and FMA's Alchemy is good for most things as long as you can get the formulae right.
>>
File: NEEEEEEERD.jpg (314KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NEEEEEEERD.jpg
314KB, 1000x1000px
>>53550090
>Golden Fist of Iron
is that the one solar that bullied you in the mortals gauntlet?
>>
>>53549757
I use them more than first names. That's why it's Cairns and Fleming, not Sam and Ianna.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>53550138
The same, yes.

You can see why this needs a longer write-up.
>>
File: drinking and crying.png (57KB, 159x176px) Image search: [Google]
drinking and crying.png
57KB, 159x176px
>>53549976
Forgive me for fateposting yet again and taking about this specific topic once more, but...

...When Gilgamesh ran Diarmuid through with all those swords, he didn't die instantly. He didn't scream in pain, as he was a proud warrior. But I could tell he would die very soon. There's no way I could have healed him back to life.

He shifted and made this heartbreaking, quiet groan of pain. He shivered right in my arms. I had known him for three years, and even my socially awkward ass could tell so much from his body language at that point. He was suffering, painfully.

So I took Rule Breaker EX and stabbed him in the chest, using it to end his existence entirely.
>>
File: Trust.jpg (38KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
Trust.jpg
38KB, 572x380px
>>53549976
>Kingdom Hearts
>At the End of All Worlds
>Slip through the Door of Darkness to enter the Realm of Heartless
>It's just as I feared.
>Crystal Hearts of Worlds fifteen worlds hand in the air.
>Hollow Bastion Confirmed Ark System to save FF Multiverse as it was being eaten.
>Cecil, Kain, Beatrix, Vivi, and more.
>My Childhood. Shattered before me.

And then there was my time as Captain Snes...
>>
Alright Gaunlet.

I said I'd become The Beast Reborn. And then surpass him.

>Warhammer Fantasy: The Greenskins - 838
Drawbacks: Gorknmorka (+600); The Black Orc Rebellion (+300)
Race: Black Orc
Origin: Great Shaman

Perks:
-Greenskin Biology (Free)
-Da Great Green (Free)
-Ded ‘Ard (Free)
-Da Big WAAAGH! (Free)
-Da Little WAAAAGH! (Free)
-A Verdant Place
-Incarnate of Da Great Green
-Proppa Boss-like Know-Whats
-Big ‘Uns
-Blessed by Gork
-Blessed by Mork
-Size Matters

Shinies:
-Choppa (Free)
-Squigs’n’Stuff (Free)
-Giant Wolf (Free)
-Lords and Heroes x2 (Blind ‘Arry and Medium Dave)
-Boss Pole
-Bonewood Staff

Blind ‘Arry Slagshifta:
-Race: Common Orc
-Origin: Drop-In + Big Boss
-Greenskin Biology (Free); Da Great Green (Free); Size Matters (Free); Professhunal Krumping Champion (Free); Fightiness (Free); Deff the Dred’d; Blessed by Gork
-Choppa (Free); Oblita'rator; Traveling Goods

Medium Dave Slagshifta:
-Race: Savage Orc
-Origin: Shaman
-Greenskin Biology (Free); Da Great Green (Free); Stone Age Superstition (Free); Da Big WAAAGH! (Free); Da Once’n’Future Git; Proppa Thinking Like; Blessed by Mork;
-Squigs’n’Stuff (Free); Fungus Cave

We're doing this, motherfucker. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I WILL BITCHSLAP DESTINY AND FORGE IT AS MY OWN.
>>
>>53550175
>heavens took the waifu exalted perk
>the perk that makes them super extra fluffy waifu/husbando that people want to cuddle with and give headpats

That's going to make things interesting, enjoy your new solar waifu or maybe its the other way around.
>>
>>53549976
I had to put down my best friend in SMT after he got possessed by a demon. Worst part is, we had just beaten the damn thing, and then it saw an opening and possessed him when we let our guard down, thinking we had killed it. If we had just been more careful, we could have finished it off and moved on. Instead, I had to put him down before the demon used his body to kill me and hurt others. That particular fuck up has stuck with me, making sure I never made the same mistake again.
>>
File: Epicsans.png (502KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Epicsans.png
502KB, 512x512px
>>53550191
I mean... damn. That's a neat head canon.

>>53550222
I'm rooting for you. Anon!
>>
File: itwasdestiny.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
itwasdestiny.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>53550090
Annnnd I just noticed a glaring issue with this build. I'll be revising it when I do the proper write-up.
>>53550254
The worlds find new and interesting ways to torment me each jump. This is merely an insidious way to do it.
>>
>>53550102
Wait, do you mean that if anyone says your name they'll burst into fire? How?

That's fucking sick, dude.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (81KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
81KB, 800x705px
>>53549976
Why of course!
We where fighting on a jungle moon on the borderlands of the UNSC getting hammered by covenant shock troops, originally there hunting a Mk. II Spartan so I could tear apart their armor and sell new models to ONI. I had known her for 262 years at this point, she being the first person I met and really knew. My base/home in orbit "Laputa" was fabricating war machines and probes in response to the sudden ambush, deploying fistfuls of cold-storage drones to keep the main force distracted. She got hit by a sniper 3 miles from the main LZ not being protected by AA and AS fire.

I watched her die in my arms as I applied first aid and told her that she'd be fine...She asked me one last thing before she died resting on my helmet...

"Can you be human for me..?"
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53550298
Yep! The Fathomed Pages-Singularity perk in Sunless Sea lets you know your name in the Correspondence, which sets people who don't know how to speak it properly on fire because it's the language stars use to define reality.

Well, the Name's normally set to burn unwelcome dream visitors. But the Correspondence being what it is, it's not a good idea to speak it for most.

Later in Infernals, I went around asking the other Yozis how to further weaponise the Name. Elloge (who is a big sphere containing a universe made of literary constructs) and She Who Lives In Her Name (who weaponised her name so it can brainwash people, and also create or destroy the universe) had the best insights. Szoreny helped create a perfected reflection of my name to hone it further. And meditating up Qaf helped me define it as a perfect expression of myself.

And THEN after Umineko and Marvel, I used Writ of Worlds from Infernals and one of my newly deified subsouls to magically alloy my Golden Truth into it.

At this point the setting people on fire part is more of a safety lock, because my full name's much more dangerous to speak.

>>53550317
...are the Mk. 2s really that "inhuman"?

It's been a while, but I don't remember Master Chief being very 40K space marine-y.
>>
>>53550464
Damn. That is a hell of a combo, I am honestly jealous now.
>>
Jam vs Imagine Breaker for dealing with other people's supernatural powers, what's better overall?
>>
Are the devil fruit even worth it?
I can't think of one that can't be replicated by another perk and you'll lose all of your ocean-based-abilities permanently.
You can't even go in a pool.
>>
>>53550543
Jam is more versatile in valid targets, carries less built-in downsides and seems to be easier to use at a distance.

Imagine Breaker has much, much more raw anti-magic by itself.
>>
>>53549062
You're forgetting that I became bulletproof And gained a massive health Stealing ability in my second jump

Pokémon mystery dungeon
Chespin free
starter import -300
free skills free
crush free
evolution X2 , one for me one for my partner -400
instinct -100
multitalent -100
aura ribbon -50
rescue badge, free
multitalent -100
goggle specs -200
dice roll:2 treasure town
Ending move set Giga Impact ,Pain Split ,Earthquake ,Spiky Shield
>>
>>53550317
Prototype?
>>
>>53550563
The devil fruit weakness is removed post-jump anyway.

Personally, the only one I'd want is Hana Hana no Mi. Haven't found a way to duplicate that one yet.
>>
>>53550601
Is it?
That actually makes them viable then.
>>
In the Elona jump is it better to buy one CP backed Happy Bed or to buy a Wish Rod for the same price and get 5 non CP backed Happy Beds?
>>
>>53550606
Well, the complete shut down of your body is removed. As I recall, being submerged in water still blocks the actual Devil Fruit ability you got. But you're still able to do everything else you could do without the devil fruit's power.
>>
>>53550102
>The Charm Principle Invoking Onslaught from SWLIHN's charmtree (Infernals) can make orichalcum at least. By default you shoot a crystal ball at something that cracks open and transmutes it into the stuff, but you can refluff the transmutation process.
Principle-Invoking Onslaught's "default" is actually a pulse of disintegrating fire, not a crystal ball. The default also doesn't transmute things, it just disintegrates.

The transmuting's an optional thing that only works for appropriate Shaping. Like the example of a golden fog that turns flesh to gold being able to leave alloyed statues of gold glistening with tarnished inclusions of emerald brass.

I'm not sure why you think She Who Lives would shoot a crystal ball? She detests physical force like that.
>>
Jump #348: Samurai Deeper Kyo
>The World: A time of success, prosperity, security and joy.
>Age: 20
>Location: Village Hidden in the Forest
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: (+300) Gimmick, He's So Beautiful...
I've got a yandere after me. Who wants me to be yandere with them. HOW FANTASTIC. Oh well, maybe the shouting of attack names will put them off- NO THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT COOLER, DAMN YOUR EYES-
>Aura (1200)
I think it's worth paying a little extra to have eight years of experience using this.
>Steel Speaking (1000)
I can think of a handful of reasons why this would be desirable. For instance, if I have Q This and I stab a reality warper... well, I'm certainly in contact with them, aren't I?
>Hidden Forbidden Jumper Style (700)
If I can merge all of my hand to hand fighting abilities into a single cohesive style, and pay a surcharge to incorporate magic, ki, and the like... you'd better believe I'm doing it. Sure, it's not anything I'm not already CAPABLE of, but to have it smoothly integrated is an entirely different matter.
>Spectre (600, Drop-In)
You may note that the free drop-in perk was foregone. I don't need a split personality. I will, however, accept the ability to deaden myself to being detected by supernatural senses unless I choose to reveal myself to them.
>Shingan (300, Drop-In)
Perfect awareness of the space that my aura can reach. I will happily take it.
>Muted Voices (200)
Another, if slight, upgrade to my sword. Which as time progresses is changing its appearance, if slightly. Amusing.
>Jumper’s Hachi Yushi Kage (0)
Hey, misery loves company, am I right?

Oh hey! Ten years in Japan! You know what I tend to do while I'm in Japan?

Find a quiet grove and enjoy the cherry trees.

I'm not going to go out and do anything. I'm going to sit here and meditate.

Getting involved in the plot is not necessary - though my companions might, as they'll likely be sightseeing.

I'm just going to sit here and look mysterious for ten years.

Why?

Because I can.
>>
>>53550697
>why you think She Who Lives would shoot a crystal ball?
You need to reread the source books anon, the shaping is not so limited and many of her combat charms involve hitting someone with crystals.
>>
>>53550579
Er banchô-Anon how does one of your Alt-Forms effect you when you're Human?
>>
>>53550638
you can use moves,and have half stats why wouldn't you have secret traits?
>>
>>53550778
Wrong quote???
>>
>>53549679
>I don't think Hero Academia has a lot of super science.
To Be Fair, the principle is a Dog, who's Quirk grants him enhanced intelligence.
>>
>>53550814
yep>>53550778
>>53550753
>>
>>53550748
Well, yes. Principle-Invoking Onslaught is really versatile.

But SWLiHN doesn't hit people with crystals. Infernals can, because her charms are so open-ended. But it's never the default option she herself would be using.

Hell, she has a charm specifically stating that she "pities" things that have to use their physical forms to do things. It's more of a sense of superiority and desire to upgrade them than true pity, of course.
>>
>>53550824
Can you prove you're bullet proof? I mean we are talking the world where guns are terrifying for a reason.
>>
So I have kind of an impossible question but I feel obligated to ask it. Ultraman science says you can make artificial suns with it. Would it be possible to fix a royally screwed up planet like in Ar Tonelico. It would seem to me if you can make an artificial sun you can fix a planet but Ultraman science may be more energy based.
>>
>>53550836
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chespin_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulletproof_(Ability)
>>
File: G3ejGtA.jpg (73KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
G3ejGtA.jpg
73KB, 960x912px
>>53550837
>>
>>53550856
Ah wank then. Not even the bad kind of wank. Alright then, but I'm sure I've seen you mentioning going down to getting shot at some point.
>>
>>53550778
Because it doesn't say that you get them?
>>
>>53550880
it doesn't say you don't get them either
>>
>>53550870
and when that happens I have pain Split
>>
>>53550870
>>53550880
I'm not trying to defend Bancho here, but come the fuck on with saying that Pokemon can't have abilities that they do in fact have just to shit on him.
>>
>>53550464
Spartan-2s are sort of mildly sociopathic and robotic from being kidnapped and indoctrinated at the age of 7 or 8.
Their training didn't leave a whole lot of room in their heads for interpersonal connections or social interactions.
In the book Fall of Reach, post-op John-117 went to the training room was confronted by 3 Helljumpers. He didn't even know how to react until one of them tried to attack him, and then he basically broke them in seconds on instinct.
>>
>>53550464
>>53550915
Fuck, forgot the youtube thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKanxNE-FT4
>>
Should I make a build for Worm or hold off on it until the update happens? I don't want to have parts of my chain invalidated because I have to go back and change my build, but I don't want to wait an eternity to continue my chain.
>>
>>53550914
Uh dude I just said it wank, as in assuming something because it makes sense but isn't said explicitly, as I noted >>53550870 it's not even the bad kind of wank, which goes to far into the theoritical limits of various powers (Bulletproof, to use the example here, blocking railgun shots from a carrier because they used balls of eletroplated metal in them would be the bad kind).
>>
>>53550891
It does tell you (rather specifically) what you do get, though. Oh well.
>>
>>53550836
>>53550956
Infamous
chose Seattle-100 CP
prisoner -100 CP
smoke
regen free
strength -100
durability -100
stamina -100
analytics -150
hypervisor -100
bio capacitor free
hardened cell phone -100
light body armor -50

Also, this should make me pretty darn resistant to bullets
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain V1.1.pdf (817KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain V1.1.pdf
817KB, 1x1px
Alright so I got some study done and made some time to make those edits to Sororitas that I said I was going to make. If no one likes this it can be scrapped but it addresses some of the opinions I saw while lurking by stealing some ideas from Tomb Kings.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
- Orderminors are now Followers, notes explain exactly how they work
- All RP items are now CP
- Sisters get CP to spend on perks and items.
- The reward for the expedition is now ANY relic with the exception of Ardent Blade and Armour of Saint Katherine
- Infinite Sororitas equipment went up in price

This is pretty quick and dirty edit, but I've done a few test builds and am pretty happy with the new balance.

So how badly did I fuck it up?
>>
File: agreed.png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
agreed.png
20KB, 300x250px
>>53550968
>pretty happy with the new balance
>>
>>53550968
Please no, this was completely unnecessary and sinks all builds made up to this point.
>>
>>53550934
I wouldn't worry about it. When a game gets a big patch that changes how it's played, it doesn't go back in time and rewrite how you played it.
>>
>>53550968
I am conflicted, in some ways this is an improvement but in others it is worse. The problems it solves are minor and the ones it creates are potentially huge, such as forcing you to spread special wargear around without being able to gear up particularly important individuals.
>>
>>53550968
Restrict wargear SoB have easy access to in favor of giving them access to blessings which they are less likely to have. Not a fan.
>>
>>53550978
>>53550994
>>53551025
>>53551035

Like I said, I'm just trying to address some comments I've seen. If no one likes it, then it's not getting updated.
>>
>>53549874
We keep our own names, unless we're marrying in a custom that requires one, the other, or a hyphenation.
Children are all over the place. Sometimes one, sometimes the other, sometimes it's a serial number and code version.

>>53550968
Welp, there goes my item-heavy build.
However I do think that keeping cp for items is a good move.
I don't really like 25cp items, but I can live with them. I propose that the Sarissa should be a free option for the Godwyn bolter and Melta Bombs should be 50cp.
>>
>>53550968
Sheesh, the non-Militant Squads got even /more/ expensive (aside from Hospitalia, technically, if you wanted a full squad).

Also, the Squads of Sister Hospitalia, Dialogous, Famulous are still called 'Sister' instead of 'Sister'

Honestly, I don't like it.

What problems are you actually trying to solve here? I'm not really sure I get it...

I don't think the Sisters need CP for perks, and getting them more items is... okay, but I personally don't give a fuck about gear upgrades if I could buy more sisters instead, so I don't really like the increased price of everything but basic Battle Sisters.
>>
>>53550968
>>53551090
>are still called 'Sister' instead of 'Sister'
...Fuck. SisterS.
>>
Jump #349: Majikoi
Or Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai. A name that does not unfold
>Five of Swords (Defeat), reversed: Refusing to achieve success through personal degradation.
>Age: 19
>Location: Kawakami City
>Identity: Exchange Student
>Drawbacks: (+300) Kooku Kukis
So... I have to deal with the Kuki family. This is going to be.... something. I'm not entirely certain what, but definitely something.
>The Real Fake (700)
Actually, I'm curious what I get with this if I'm NOT one of the Bushido Babes. Am I just reincarnated? Can I choose King Arthur in Fate? For now, I shall choose Sun Tsu. what the fuck do you mean he never actually existed
>Laying A Trap (Free, Drop-In)
Pretty sure I already have the hang of THIS one...
>You Wanna War Me? (600, Drop-In)
Not going to be having fights where there could be legal repercussions, after all.
>Hyper Armor (300, Drop-In)
So if it isn't enough to actually do serious injury, it's not going to do ANY injury. No whittling down my HP bar, it's got to be a decent chunk. You know what? I can get behind this all the way.
>S-Rank (Free, Class S)
In other words, not only can I do this, but I make it look good.
>You Learn Throughout Your Entire Life (Free, Class S)
So... basically, just pretend I belong and people won't notice I don't actually belong. I guess that works?
>Justice Will Save This Pure World (200, Class S)
Changing my art style to indicate that Shit Just Got Real sounds like a reasonable ability and I will happily embrace that.
>Top Dog (0, Class S)
I have perks that let me call bullshit on things that are bullshit. Now I have a perk that will actually prevent other types of bullshit from happening. Oh, this will be useful, not only here, but down the line. No pulling some new magic out of your ass, no superpower no one saw until now, no eleventh hour hail mary play to save the world and mind control every human being within range instead of insects.
>>
>>53551111
Is it bad that I kind of don't want to write this one up in detail either?

I mean, it's basically ten years of constantly being challenged to a fight for the reason of the week, or a duel with one of the Kuki retainers, or a clone, and so on.

At what point is enough enough, with these people? Answer: pretty much never, because they don't really consider defeat to be binding, despite me calling them out on their bullshit, pointing out that altering the terms of the match during the match means THEY JUST THREW THE FIGHT, BECAUSE CHALLENGES AND MATCHES DON'T WORK THAT WAY, and so on.

Eventually I threw in the towel and just challenged Monshiro and Hume to a poker game because at that point there was no other meaningful way to settle things. That, right there, was probably the most entertaining 'fight' that I'd dealt with over the course of the entire goddamn jump, and I'm not entirely certain how but by the end of the night Mon and I were playing Go Fish.

It was kind of adorable and it's frankly about the only part of the whole thing worth mentioning, because literally EVERYONE but her kept pulling bullshit at every opportunity instead of working for things honestly. Which I kept shutting down, because Top Dog. It really highlighted how much bullshit there was, and it irritated the fuck out of me.
>>
>>53550968
>Orderminors are now Followers, notes explain exactly how they work
This seems weird, not necessarily bad but weird.

>All RP items are now CP
This makes it simpler but none of that stuff is worth paying CP, the common wargear is readily available in setting for free and the lesser artifacts aren't enough of a improvement over the normal gear to warrant the prices they are given.

>Sisters get CP to spend on perks and items.
This is both limiting an unnecessary, sisters would otherwise be assumed to have appropriate skills for their rank/squad type and the items stipend is more of limit to their gear than anything else.

>The reward for the expedition is now ANY relic with the exception of Ardent Blade and Armour of Saint Katherine
It would be nice if the reward was something more special but that isn't bad either.

>Infinite Sororitas equipment went up in price
I won't say 300 is overpriced but 200 wasn't underpriced either and this breaks builds.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
So I'm heading into Ultraman soon and I have a question that will change how I build. If I get Jumper: Savior of Mankind (Ten years humanity fights alone, no Ultra's to save them. Powers/Abilities/Etc locked to in Jump Purchases) and An Age of Heroes (Long run from 1966 until 2026, able to go to other universes only with in Jump stuff) does the Savior of Mankind Scenario only take ten years of the entire time I'm in Ultraman?

Because if it's the latter I might not do it, but if this is a 'Humanity has held the line for a decade whilst the message got to the Ultraman's world because of reasons' then I'm all for it.
>>
File: Sisters of Battle Idol group.jpg (168KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters of Battle Idol group.jpg
168KB, 818x1157px
>>53551041
>>53551041

>They are now followers

Bless you strike chan
>>
>>53551090
>What problems are you actually trying to solve here? I'm not really sure I get it...

I can't find it in the archive but someone suggested a Tau jump and there were 15 comments basically saying "Just don't do it like Strike-chan did it."

I was pretty cut

>>53551119
I just want to make everyone to be happy
>>
File: IMG_1181.jpg (486KB, 1500x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1181.jpg
486KB, 1500x1227px
>>53550818
The principle is a giant bipedal mouse.
>>
>>53550968
I like the followers bit but I think the line about getting replacement followers if any become companions should be removed. You're not losing anything by importing them and you're able to pretty quickly increase the number of sisters you have total, beyond what you initially paid for.
>>
>>53551129
After reading the notes on the scenario, I think it's totally reasonable to assume that if you can hold out for that ten years, the scenario's accomplished and the rest is unlocked. Plus it sounds solid from a narrative standpoint, and if it makes for a good story, then you should be all about that.

>>53551154
That sounds... unnecessarily harsh. But keep in mind how salty some people are about things. Try not to take it to heart.
>>
>>53551154

>Tfw when I was one of the anons who said that

I'm sorry strike-chan I just wanted them to be followers instead of companions but I really do like your jump though
>>
>>53551154
I think the issue is that most of your items are just basic gear. not relics or magical items or cool special shit. That's why you're getting this problem of almost all your items not being worth regular item prices in the hundreds of CP, because they're all common stuff.

What I believe people suggested to look at Val's jumps for was that her items are usually artefacts from the setting or buildings or other things that aren't common or easily requisitioned.
>>
>>53551129
I don't quite understand the difference between the two things you are saying (probably since I just woke up) but when I asked the jumpmaker he said that it only lasts 10 years if you took age of heroes. He also didn't specify the time when it would start so you can decide which Ultraman won't be present.
>>
>>53550968
>Orderminors are now Followers, notes explain exactly how they work
Yeah... No. This seems like a bad idea.

Just don't allow those slots to be filled back up if you import them, and give them respawning like companions or something otherwise. Just being able to replace them with whatever (non-canon at least, that's something, but still) people you want from other jumps is a bad idea.

Or, or, stick with just having them as a group companion like you had it before. Which seemed alright to me?
>>
File: 1403499507463.gif (33KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
1403499507463.gif
33KB, 679x604px
>>53551175
>>53551187
>>53551188

It's okay, we'll just leave it as the old one and if anyone asks you can take the sisters as followers.
>>
>>53551203
>>53551171

I was trying to avoid that issue, clearly I made an oversight. So yeah, no replacements if you import them, sounds fair.

And you can use the old rules if you want.
>>
>>53551206

Thank you, Now I can go and actually take the scenario now, Thanks strike chan gonna re-read your jump
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>53550697
>>53550831
Bugger, I always mix that up with Counter-Conceptual Imposition's default visual.

...although in THAT charm's case, that's a good question about the physical form thing. Always figured it had something to do with the Three Spheres Cataclysm.

>>53551206
General Sisters question: I remember someone said that Sisters powers work better the more faithful around them, kinda like Orks but more Emprah-y.

...so hypothetically, what happened if you isolated the genetic compounds in Orkz that:

1. Generates the WAAAGH field, and

2. That lets them repopulate with spores

away from the rest of their genetic makeup, and spliced it into the iconic Sisters DNA template of white hair and pale skin?

tl;dr if Sisters could reproduce like funghi, would their powers work better?
>>
File: gotta put on my socks.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gotta put on my socks.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>53551234
Um, no

Meiosis Reproduction is divine so removing that will interfere with their faith based powers.

Post jump, I dunno, fan wank it.
>>
>>53551234
>away from the rest of their genetic makeup, and spliced it into the iconic Sisters DNA template of white hair and pale skin?
Sisters dye their hair, there's nothing special about their DNA.

Does the Sister's stuff actually work better with more faithful around them though? I thought it was just their individual faith in the Emperor and his blessings stuff?

At least, you'll probably get a ton more Sisters out of it, which seems good? Except they'd be untrained and green-skinned.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>53551280
Oh, right. Good point, the belief=actualisation thing seems pretty engrained as far as psychic-derivative phenomena go, in the other fluff I've found.

It mainly came to mind because when I started to think about it, geneseed is a very strange concept when you remember all the Primarchs are also empowered/incarnated as psychic personality aspects of the Emperor.

>>53551303
Oh. I was under the impression it was a common phenotype, my mistake. And the idea was to remove everything orky except the spores and the psychicness.

I'm not sure either, I just remember someone mentioned it working like this a few threads ago. Welp, looks like Operation Sistershrooms is a no-go.
>>
So, how should I wank stuff like Deal with the Devil working as far as exchanges of stuff like knowledge, skills, special abilities, attributes, et cetera? Like, how would it work if I just bought the strength of dozens to hundreds of people, am I just that strong now? Are there no diminishing returns?
>>
>>53551234
>I remember someone said that Sisters powers work better the more faithful around them, kinda like Orks but more Emprah-y.

Nowadays, the Warp fucks so much with the galaxy so much thanks to every race being a psyker race, that if you get enough people to believe in something chances are that you can start changing reality.

That's probably because the AdMechanicus is so fucked up nowadays. They empowered their machine spirits so much that they're literally in every shitty piece of 'technology' right now. Even guns are semi-sentient.

>tl;dr if Sisters could reproduce like funghi, would their powers work better?

Maybe yes? The WAAAGH! Field is just weaponizing the Warp influence via bioenginering from the Old Ones.
>>
>>53551767
I assume that getting the entire strength of 7 billion people is not going to do much compared to being someone strong in places like Asura's Wrath or God of High School
>>
>>53551767
Well, since it's their strength as an individual and not their combined strength it wouldn't stack, basically they'd be different numbers you could slot into your Strength Score but as written there's no reason to assume the strength of X Anon would stack with strength of Y Anon.
>>
>>53551870
So, basically, what you're saying is, perks don't stack?
>>
File: Ultraman Suit.jpg (362KB, 925x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraman Suit.jpg
362KB, 925x1161px
Dear me this took a while to do, but I feel good with it now.

Ultraman Jump 109:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
An Age of Heroes [+000]
Literal Monster of the Week [+100]
Even More!? [+200]
Fight for Justice [+100]
Something Search People [+200]
Minus Curse [+400]
Scenario: Jumper [Saviour of Mankind]
Era/Universe: Ultraman-Ultraman Leo
Origin: Earth Defense Force
Perks:
EDF Training [Free]
True Power of Humanity [-100]
Science Patrol! [-200]
Hero of Mankind [-300]
Items [+400]:
Uniform [Free]
Meteor Badge [Free]
Monster Translator [Free]
Supergun (w/ Spark 8) [-100]
Cooling Missiles [-100]
Metamorphic Beam [-200]
Ultraman Suit [-400]
Alien Sword [-200]

Assault Team (Ranma, Yumi, Roselyn, Misaka Worst, Anankos, Malifiecent, Ryoga, & Sabo) [-400]
Perks:
EDF Training [Free]
Science Patrol! [-200]
Items:
Uniform [Free]
Meteor Badge [Free]
Monster Translator [Free]
Ultraman Suit OR Galactron (As preferred) [-400]

Jumper Brothers (Asagi) [-400]
Perks:
Ultraman is Shaped Like a Friend [Free]
Ultra Powers:
Ultra Armor [Free]
Inner Workings [Free]
Inner LIght [Free]
Longevity [Free]
Ultra Beam [Free]
Strength [Free]
Endurance [Free]
Reflexes [Free]
Size Alterations [Free]
Mental Abilities [Free]
Barriers [Free]
Flight [Free]
Healing [Free]
Assimilation [Free]
Human Mimic [Free]
Travelsphere [Free]
Ultra Sign [Free]
Ultra Twinkle Way [Free]
Dimensional Twinkle Way [-300]
Items:
Techtor Gear [Free]

I'll do writefagging for it in a while but dang this took a while to get out so I wanted to post it. Does the Ultraman Suit count as Power Armor or Mecha I wonder....
>>
>>53551870
>Well, since it's their strength as an individual and not their combined strength it wouldn't stack
Why wouldn't it? If you personally have the all strength of multiple people, why the hell wouldn't you be able to use all of it?
>>
>>53551893
That's not how the Perk functions. You see Deal with the Devil creates a contract where you take X Thing from the signer for Y Thing in return. The X Thing you took is a static thing you now have, quite possibly sealed in the contract to give to someone else, but by itself it does nothing. The problem here is the way you've worded it means that X Thing effectively only grants the Strength as the signer possessed. This is the problem with Deal with the Devil, you're going to have to get into your lawyer stuff to get everything right.

Now if your contract transferred strength from one person, the signer, adding to another, you, then you'd most likely add their strength on top of your own, which was your objective but not your wording. Now for this example I'll be using a dead lift as a measure of strength so say a dude has a mere 250 pound deadlift, average being 300 for a 200 pound dude, the way you worded it you'd get that mere 250 pound deadlift. If you worded it differently you would add 250 to your own deadlift, much better.

Suggestion, hit up a place where you can get lawyer stuff easily. Something like West Wing might do the job.

>>53551955
See above.
>>
>>53552005
>rules lawyering contracts to justify actual bullshit
How about you fuck off. If I say I get your strength, I get all of it as standing reserve, it doesn't fucking replace my strength as if a magical fucking genie was on standby to decide arbitrarily that my wording wasn't clear enough. I'm the one who wrote the contract, I'm the one who decides what the text means, not the signer.
>>
>>53552066
Again not how the Perk works. With a Deal with the Devil you have to word your contracts correctly so they do what you want them to do. I was merely pointing out the flaw in your contract, as written. You asked how to 'wank stuff like Deal with the Devil' and I gave you the advice that you asked for. Which is go get something so you can write the contract in the best way to benefit you.
>>
>>53552066
You do understand that rules lawyering is what those kinds of perks are for right?
>>
>>53552101
And again I say fuck off. I'm not making a fucking pact, it's a straight forward exchange of their strength to me for nothing. I receive their strength, they get nothing.

I can use that strength however the fuck I please, it's mine in every sense, it doesn't replace the strength I already had either, or any other strength I've acquired, because why the fuck would it?

If you want to pretend like this isn't cut and dry enough, that because the wording isn't explicit in how I receive that strength or how I can use it, then you're just an ass trying to engage in semantics arguments to justify bullshit limitwanking.
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>53552200
>>
>>53552200
Let's just break this down for the laymen of /JC.
>I receive their strength, they get nothing.
How are you managing the deal then? Just asking because it's usually a limit of various perks that the deal has to be voluntary and as such selling your strength makes no sense.
>I can use that strength however the fuck I please, it's mine in every sense, it doesn't replace the strength I already had either, or any other strength I've acquired, because why the fuck would it?
I believe the other guys argument was your wording was shit, bro.
>If you want to pretend like this isn't cut and dry enough, that because the wording isn't explicit in how I receive that strength or how I can use it, then you're just an ass trying to engage in semantics arguments to justify bullshit limitwanking.
And reading this just seems like you're trying to start an argument with the dude who was talking about getting a Law Degree for Devils.
>>
File: 1461806778272.png (159KB, 673x662px) Image search: [Google]
1461806778272.png
159KB, 673x662px
>>53551767
This is one of the things I wish I had thought of when I wrote the perk. It would stack; no diminishing returns.

Speaking of Marvel: I think I'll hold off on Marvel vs Capcom until Infinite comes out. I'm honestly stumped as to how I should structure the Jump. I'm hoping that maybe Infinite's story-line might provide some ideas.
>>
>>53552101
I feel the need to express that I'm not the person who is arguing with you and was the original poster who asked the question, but to be honest, your entire premise is based on the idea that if you don't specify how exactly you want whatever it is you receive to work after you get it, that it defaults to working in an arbitrary fashion which was not specified in the first place anyway.

Your whole argument is based on false pretenses, because if you were actually applying legalese to power exchange contracts, you could take advantage of vague wording to get things that you wouldn't otherwise and utilize what you get however you want, because the nature of what you receive isn't defined precisely.

It doesn't follow that because you didn't word it precisely so that the power stacks with your own, or with what other people have given you, that it doesn't, because there's nothing to indicate that it wouldn't. Since it's yours, and the contract doesn't specify how it works, you can reasonably say that it works however you chose for it to.
>>
>>53552268
Not that guy, the perk explicitly says that you can coerce, threaten, and lie to get the other guy to sign the dotted line and it'll still work, so there's a fair basis that you can get people to give you stuff like their souls for free if you scare/torture them into accepting a bad deal.
>>
>>53549976
I hope I never have to.
>>
>>53552181
Not him, but I would point out there are several false assumptions on this anon's "rule lawyering". The major one being is that the deal was never written so he made a lot of assumptions that has no bearing of the argument and is trying to enforce his interpretation of the deal in its stead. So he is trying to argue that several assumptions HE made are valid for no reason.

If someone signs over their strength to you its never said that the strength is automatically sealed in the pact. In fact the example in the jump itself automatically gave the dealer the kingdom as his to run. Actually sealing the strength would be something you would have to write into the deal itself.

Its never said contracts are static things, given they can even be concepts that is a pretty big assumption.
>>
File: Big Mom minions.jpg (457KB, 1556x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mom minions.jpg
457KB, 1556x1150px
Would it be reasonable to have semi-sentient constructs made by from fragments of my soul (similar to the Third Circle demons) follow me between jumps without being companions since they would still be technically me?
>>
File: inhuman.png (53KB, 186x200px) Image search: [Google]
inhuman.png
53KB, 186x200px
When did you realize you weren't exactly human anymore?
>>
>>53552546
if it's a person. It takes a companion slot. This is pretty basic.
>>
>>53552598
But what makes a person? If they're nothing but a weapon with some extra quirks installed on them, would they be considered one?

That's why I said semi-sentient.

>>53552580
When I started eating souls, probably.
>>
>>53552643
>But what makes a person? If they're nothing but a weapon with some extra quirks installed on them, would they be considered one?

capability for creative thought ,abstraction and emotion of at at least a human comparable levels.
>>53552580
all the way back in Pokémon mystery dungeon when I noticed my hip joints didn't have quite the same range of motion.
>>
>>53552643
>But what makes a person? If they're nothing but a weapon with some extra quirks installed on them, would they be considered one?

They seem more like animals rather than sapient
>>
>>53550968
So if you want to purchase more sisters of a particular type, what's the cost per unit?
>>
>>53552546
If what you're creating has a soul, you could always devour it with Dark Binding and summon it later as a familiar.
>>
File: Tanya Suit.jpg (906KB, 2307x1379px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya Suit.jpg
906KB, 2307x1379px
So how do you refer to yourself, in third person or first person?
>>
>>53552731
No one likes that version anon
>>
>>53552981
Third.
>>
>>53552981
First person. Third person grates on too many people.
>>
>>53552981
5th person.
>>
>>53552989
So all sister purchases are bulk purchases now? Is there a cap on how many of a certain type?
>>
File: Eyeless snek.jpg (87KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeless snek.jpg
87KB, 1200x720px
>>53552580
>mfw cant find that uncledante screencap
>>
>>53551234
The problem with giving the Sisters the WAAAGH is that it's kind of an isolating/overwriting warp field. Inside of it, the warp as normal doesn't have much influence. It might actually cut the Sisters off from being able to receive powers from the Emperor.
>>
File: 1466008169360.png (57KB, 1355x266px) Image search: [Google]
1466008169360.png
57KB, 1355x266px
>>53553095
>>
>>53552981
Using third person is my equivalent of baby talk. I only do it sometimes when mocking people or otherwise messing with them. Otherwise I use first like normal.
>>
>>53552981
Communicating verbally is for chumps.
>>
>>53553039
I mean ignore the version in the thread, it's not changing
>>
>>53553153
You do realise that is Heresy and will lead you down a dark path, right?
>>
File: End of Krod Story.png (255KB, 903x2467px) Image search: [Google]
End of Krod Story.png
255KB, 903x2467px
>>53552981
Krod always refer to self in best person.
>>
>>53553291
Says the person who worships a skeleton that built genetically engineered super soldiers and is currently being kept alive purely by a technological throne and the raw warp energy of a thousand psykers.

Sure, it's a very handsome skeleton, but still.
>>
>>53552981
Second person. First person
>>
Is anyone else getting confused by the order in which builds happen in their chain?

My chain is a MESS.
>>
>>53553445
Hear, hear.

Damn you, pastebin. Damn you for being a piece of shit that has way too much of my chain now to not be able to port it all into OneNote without spending a literal afternoon.
>>
>>53553445
I always put a numbered list of jumps at the start of each chain document as a sort of index.
>>
>>53553445
How are you keeping track of them??? Just number your builds dude, Jump 1, Jump 2, Jump 3, etc.
>>
File: MeGrimlockKing.jpg (45KB, 300x482px) Image search: [Google]
MeGrimlockKing.jpg
45KB, 300x482px
>>53552981
Depends on who I'm talking too, how much respect I have for the setting, and if I lost another bet with my companions or not.
>>
File: Nun_n'_Gun.jpg (157KB, 792x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nun_n'_Gun.jpg
157KB, 792x900px
>>53553422
All I'm hearing is that the God Emperor of mankind condensed humanity to it's purest form and in the process achieved immortality through technological ingenuity.
>>
File: both is good.gif (491KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
both is good.gif
491KB, 500x333px
>>53552981
The thing is I am both a collective organism and a Emperor so the Royal we and the collective we count as both third and first person so the line is very blurry
>>
>>53553584
Golden Throne is Eldar Tech.
>>
>>53553584
Reminder that the God Emperor's vision and wish was to protect humanity long enough for them to all evolve into beings as powerful as him. Apparently humanity's ultimate psyker potential will blast Eldar ass.
>>
>>53553636
>Apparently humanity's ultimate psyker potential will blast Eldar ass.
Hot
>>
>>53553584
Not that anon but the mechanicus being what it is makes itself a deal breaker.
>>
File: Heretical.jpg (432KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Heretical.jpg
432KB, 867x1300px
>>53553622
I think you're stretching a bit with it's relation to the web way but whatever. It's okay when the Emperor does it. He is the Omnissiah after all.
>>
>>53552981
First person. Though I go with third person when tapping into the hivemind, I'm not sure if that counts...
>>
File: Hans.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Hans.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>>53553291
What's with all those skulls?
>>
File: a bird is fine too.jpg (27KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
a bird is fine too.jpg
27KB, 640x400px
>>53553655
>>
>>53553702
Eldar aren't birds.
>>
>>53553695
the imperium is Catholic space Nazis who worship a skeleton. Why do you think?
>>
>>53553695
Perfect Aryan skull shape, of course. We're not the baddies.
>>
>>53553695
Easily distinguishable representation of humanity
>>
File: Laughing eldar whores.jpg (163KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing eldar whores.jpg
163KB, 446x400px
>>53553709
>A dirty commie calling a group Nazis
>>
>>53553695
It's the Emperor's face. :^)
>>
>>53553708
Silly Anon Eldar evolved from psychic peacocks, why else are they so prideful.
>>
>>53553709
Why skulls though?

>>53553714
>Perfect Aryan skull shape, of course.
Even that is usually depicted with the skin still on.
>>
>>53553771
Because it's grimdark.
>>
>>53553771
See >>53553724
>>
File: IMG_1476.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1476.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
Jumpers, what Lantern Corps do you represent?

Personally I went Red in GLTAS, Indigo in DC Comics, and Yellow in Injustice.
>>
File: eldar.jpg (120KB, 796x581px) Image search: [Google]
eldar.jpg
120KB, 796x581px
>>53553767
there probably are some nice eldar.
>>
>>53553792
Haven't been to any yet.
>>
File: moar.jpg (27KB, 404x359px) Image search: [Google]
moar.jpg
27KB, 404x359px
Hero BBS/Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban Hero question

Star Alloy: how do I get more? Is there any way to produce more of it? I need it. I NEED IT
Here's the description from the jump:
"Reserve of Star Alloy (400cp, Discount Retired Hero): A large amount of magical star alloy,
an ancient, powerful alloy made by a utopian civilization attacked by the malevolent Ev-Ul Empire.
It's a secret material that conducts positive emotional charge and uses it to reinforce its integrity;
in short, it's an alloy that becomes stronger as more positivity and willpower is pushed through it.
It achieves its true potential when others genuinely cheer for it, releasing the true form of justice.
There is theoretically no limit to its justice power; it channels such positivity to grow, harden, and
transform without limits in response to the support and cheering of people throughout the galaxy.
Maybe with time one can forge emotion-powered robots or even an ultimate champion of justice!"
>>
>>53553695
sekrit khorne cultists
>>
>>53553771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEle_DLDg9Y

Because the thread seems a little lost.
>>
File: Bunny Girl7.png (559KB, 851x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl7.png
559KB, 851x1196px
>>53553821

Anno2277 or whatever has a perk that allows you too reverse engineer materials with all their full benefits
>>
>>53553821
it's metal Melt it down and read it to an infinite liquid generator in terraria
>>
what is it going to take to fix Guilliman without xenos interference?
>>
>>53553870
YES! YES THANK YOU
Artificial Alloys In Anno 2070!
>>53553882
Intriguing. Will check it out, thanks.
>>
>>53553792
Haven't been to any jumps where I can join up yet, but I'd almost definitely go Yellow or Violet. Both are incredibly in line with my themes, but while Violet would be more appropriate, Yellow would be favorable (mostly because I don't really care for the pink everything part of the Love Corps).
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (391KB, 701x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
391KB, 701x1080px
>>53553792
I'd like point out there's a new ring, called Phantom Ring. It channels all the emotional light spectrum. However if you feel even slightest hint of an emotion, it changes your personality to match the emotional spectrum its channeling.
Oh and you'll eventually explode due it tapping directly into the emotional spectrum instead of through a battery.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/The_Phantom_Ring
>>
File: kyoko.jpg (52KB, 667x295px) Image search: [Google]
kyoko.jpg
52KB, 667x295px
>>53553812
>>
>>53553792
>Jumpers, what Lantern Corps do you represent?
White. All day e're day
>>
>>53553947
Seems kinda arrogant in that panel, you sure he isn't channeling?
>>
>>53554013
It changes your personality. Also I think at this point he's actually a meat puppet for Voltroom aka DC's Galactus. He was like sole survivor of the last universe and he made it to this universe. It was through him that the Guardians learned how to harness the Emotional Spectrum. However because its a finite resource also because Guardians are assholes they imprisoned him.

Hal Jordan eventually became a Black Lantern & summoned Nekron to kill him. However because he's connected to Emotional Spectrum he can't perma die.

So I think its why he's coming off as arrogant.
>>
>>53553947
It sounds like it's just a shitty version of White.
>>
>>53550968
What the fuck dude? you have to upgrade the Sister's Wargear with CP? Why? There's literaly not enough CP to get them even half-way decently upgraded.
You're forcing people to get a mook squad instead of a well equiped elite force. Complete shit. 0/10
I want to have several squads with the best fucking possible eqipment, not a fuckton of zealot murderhobos.
>>
File: 1425795348090.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425795348090.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>53553792
This chart messes up the order of Indigo and Violet. Indigo is inbetween Violet and Blue in both the Lantern Corps and in the real life color spectrum.
>>
>>53553947
...So, uh, to use it you have to not feel Compassion, Love, Hope, Fear, Greed, Rage, and Willpower somehow?

How is this a good idea?
>>
>>53554117
see
>>53551206
>>
File: smug1.jpg (23KB, 207x197px) Image search: [Google]
smug1.jpg
23KB, 207x197px
>>53554120
You seem to be familiar with spectrums
>>
>>53554140
Yeah, sorry, just freaked out a little there. Had a what the fuck why would you ever do that moment.
>>
>>53552981
First person so I can cramp Is as many times as I can to highlight my own ego.

>I am that I am.
>>
File: i see that cat.png (51KB, 144x330px) Image search: [Google]
i see that cat.png
51KB, 144x330px
>>53554195
>pic
>>
File: Cirno.full.386905.jpg (264KB, 1100x850px) Image search: [Google]
Cirno.full.386905.jpg
264KB, 1100x850px
>>53554117
I'm going to have to put up with anons not reading the thread until this one dies aren't I?

I just wanted to make you happy anon.
>>
File: crona boy girl.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crona boy girl.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
Have you ever been mistaken for the wrong gender jumpers?
>>
>>53551206
>you can take the sisters as followers.
>Can
But can I still decide to take them as a companion? Much prefer that option.
>>
>>53554275
Sorry, as i said >>53554208 i just freaked out there. You're great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>53554195
I think we're all on some sort of spectrum here.
>>
>>53554301
I make it a habit of being a trap whenever it's necessary/logical for me to be a man in a jump. So yes, all the time, while still technically meeting whatever requirements had me switch to male in the first place.
>>
>>53554301
Yes, yes I have, mostly when I'm young during a Jump.
>>
File: fb10375fb5055a56cc99d21eb969fd19.jpg (222KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fb10375fb5055a56cc99d21eb969fd19.jpg
222KB, 1024x1024px
>>53554122
no one ever said it was a good idea...
>>53554301
Me no, my son. Yes, frequently. think pic related.
>>
>>53554301
I am a large Celtic man with a beard, so no.
>>
>>53550837

That will greatly assist, but can't solve the ultimate problem. To summarise what I remember:

Major Problems

Ar Tonelico: Mir, angry and extremely talent Reyvateil fighting to "free her people" and kill all humans with an army of living Viruses. Bourd, powerful and well-connected racist, trying to finish the job of enslaving all Reyvateil. Bishop Falss, standard evil religious leader, worships Mir.

Metafalss: Severe resource scarcity, inhospitable environment (they basically live on scaffolding), energy depletion (causing sections of the scaffolding to periodically fall into the sea of death). A Reyvateil-only disease is spreading, that causes them to go violently insane (part of an attempt to create a special type of Reyvateil that can potentially solve all their problems). Every faction has a contradictory solution, secret faction is trying to mass-upload everyone Instrumentality style ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8YOoQ-Py88 ).

Harvestasha: Fascist Reyvateil Empire led by an insane AI. Mad Scientist obsessed with advancing humanity by stripping the powers from Reyvateil and making them immortal and powerful... and eliminating free will from all but the leadership caste ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1p18O6ac1c ). Central point of the attacks on humanity by the native lifeforms of the Sea of Death.

Ultimate Problem:
Hundreds of years ago, an experimental earthquake weapon was used by Ar Tonelico. It was a couple orders of magnitude more powerful than anticipated, and blew up an entire country. This cracked the Heart of the Planet, and drove its Wills somewhat insane. Their hatred manifested in the form of the Sea of Death (life-annihilating smoke) that took the surface away, and has rendered them unable to heal - so they're slowly dying. If they die, the planet and everything born from it will also die. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGaM07Pc-nI

tl;dr - Technology helps. Therapy helps more.
>>
>>53554275
Hey, Strike-chan, will you be doing other WH40K jumps?
>>
So I rolled Programming and Computer Science in Worm and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. How the hell does this even apply to conflict? I can build the best damn computers that the world has ever seen. Somehow I don't see this helping me fight Leviathan.

Help me out here. What can this power even do besides create AI who themselves can't really do much of anything in combat or build the world's most impressive smartphone? Can I even build power armor with this?
>>
File: Battle_Sister_stairs.jpg (183KB, 1032x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Sister_stairs.jpg
183KB, 1032x1280px
>>53554507
Dunno. I think I'll wait for other namefags to deliver before I claim anything.
>>
>>53554531
You can potentially build an AI that has access to the internet (and therefore a LOT of data on Tinker tech), and is freed from the restrictions on humans that prevent the intricacies of Tinker tech from being reproduced. Give them a workshop, and they can combine and reverse engineer said tech into things far more versatile and more quickly than any other Tinker.
>>
>>53554531
Make AIs that handle the actual building shit. That's what Richter did, with Dragon
>>
>>53554485
>Not being a large celtic woman with a beard.
>>
>>53554581
Really? Because Dragon's ability to reproduce Tinkertech is her parahuman ability. I don't think that's something you can program your AI to do or else Dragon's parahuman ability is the most hilariously redundant thing in the setting.

>>53554595
Build what? What the hell did Richter ever even build? Because all I can remember are the AIs. And the only one that turned out even remotely useful short-term was Dragon and she's a parahuman.
>>
>>53554622
>not being a large celtic beard with a woman
>>
>>53554576
So, which WH40K jumps are claimed?
>>
File: 1453209478155.jpg (148KB, 489x535px) Image search: [Google]
1453209478155.jpg
148KB, 489x535px
>>53554489
Mir, you kinda skipped a step.

You forgot to note that, while the planet core was cracked by the earthquake, it didn't immediately cause the Sea of Death, and people were working to fix the crack before things got worse. It was when the Teru, working off of a prophecy that said that if they destroyed Ar Tonelico, all humans would die, and being hateful bastards one and all, sabotaged Ar Tonelico and caused part of it to explode, that the core of the planet was completely shattered and the Sea of Death became a thing as the pain and madness became too much for the planet to bear. Consequentially, the Teru suffered near total extinction as the price for their hatred.

But yeah, the original crack hadn't caused the Sea of Death or destroyed the surface, it was the Teru terrorists (terurists) that worsened the situation and shattered the core.
>>
>>53554695
Only War, Tyranids and Black Crusade if I remember correctly
>>
>>53554675
Take this with a grain of salt because it comes from something Wildbow said-but he indicated the Entities DELIBERATELY introduced the AI Tinker shard with a predisposition to shackling their AIs in response to a question about Dragon vs Scion.

It's ambiguous and trite, but at the very least it's notable no other Tinker power has as obvious a safeguard, which would imply the AIs Richter could make were perceived as an exceptional threat among other TInker-type Shards by Entity standards.
>>
>>53554675
>Really? Because Dragon's ability to reproduce Tinkertech is her parahuman ability. I don't think that's something you can program your AI to do or else Dragon's parahuman ability is the most hilariously redundant thing in the setting.
She was already doing that before triggering. Actually getting a parahuman power just put it into overdrive.
>>
>>53554419
You surely have weird coma dreams.
>>
>>53554712
Why not try your hand at IG Jump? You'd do great.
>>
>>53554700
So we should genocide all those Teru?
>>
>>53554815
Only War is basically an IG jump
>>
>>53554837
mechanicus?
>>
>>53554834
Well how to put it. Should we genocide all the germans?
>>
>>53554867
I look at Germany today and what they are doing in Europe and I wish to say yes.
>>
File: cdjas.jpg (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cdjas.jpg
85KB, 400x400px
>>53554837
Yeah, this >>53554859
>>
File: Praise the Omnissiah.jpg (93KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
Praise the Omnissiah.jpg
93KB, 500x418px
>>53554859
>>53554907

Maybe
Won't be looking at making new jumps for a while though, so I'm not claiming
>>
>>53554837
Who has Only War again?
>>
>>53554930
Kanons
>>
>>53554899
On the other hand, beer.

Or in the Teru's case, qt dragongirl waifus from what I understand
>>
>>53554732
>something Wildbow said
Of course he said that. I bet he never actually elaborated on why either, did he? Fucking Wildbow.

If I had to guess I'd say that a limit like that has absolutely nothing to do with the AI being "more dangerous" and is much more likely to have been put into place to stop them from realizing the nature of the Entities and what their true objective was. Because what sets Richter apart from other Tinkers is that his creations are sapient and are significantly more intelligent than a human. If he built enough of them and they started digging deep enough it's entirely possible for them to figure it out. That's the most probable reason for the limit on the AI shard.

>>53554745
It's been forever since I read Worm and I've forgotten almost all of what's canon in a storm of fanfiction. Was she working with other Tinkertech or was she working with Richter's Tinkertech? Because there's a huge distinction to be made there. It makes sense that she could work with Richter's stuff because she was made by Richter. But does it apply to other tech that wasn't stuff that he designed?
>>
>>53554945
But if they hate humans, how would one become a waifu?
>>
>>53554958
Never underestimate the power of JRPD plot contrivances.
>>
>>53554945
We need pics of Teru so I know what I am getting into.
>>
>>53554949
There is no magical block on reverse-engineering Tinkertech.
The only thing that sets it apart is that it's needlessly complex.
That's a problem for a human mind, but not for an AI with sufficient computing power.
>>
>>53554859
AdMech jump would be cool...
>>
>>53550968
Do the boosted capstones only take effect while in Living Saint mode still or was that changed?
>>
>>53554973
There's a pureblood Teru girl who you can fight as an extra boss in one of the games, but I'm having trouble getting a pic of her.
>>
>>53555013
If I remember right (although I might be wrong on this) it's actually a combination of it being needlessly complicated AND that their stuff has no reference whatsoever for anyone trying to study it. This stuff is at the very least centuries ahead of the technology that exists on modern Earth. And the Tinkers don't build any kind of reference to any of the intervening steps or how they reached their conclusions or manufactured their components or even what many of the components even do. It's like bringing a 21st century scientist and engineer into the TARDIS and wishing them good luck. Even if it doesn't have magical DRM on it the fact remains that they have no idea what any of it even does or means. It's likely that they don't even have the necessary understanding of physics required to understand the purpose of some of it. They'd have to completely upend their entire understanding of how the universe works simply to be able to understand what it even is let alone what it's meant to do or how it was created.

Being an AI doesn't change that. An AI simply has a slightly easier time revolutionizing modern understanding of the universe and then advancing technology by a thousand years so that they could start understanding what the hell half of this shit even means.
>>
>>53555013
>That's a problem for a human mind, but not for an AI with sufficient computing power.
The only example that we have is Dragon, and she had triggered.
>>
>>53555304
It's logical. Humans can already reverse engineer technology.
The thing that's stopping them from doing it to Tinkertech is that it's so complex (by design) that it'd take a genius several lifetimes to even start deciphering it.

A superintelligent AI doesn't have that problem. It has the ability process data orders of magnitude faster and can multitask infinitely as long as it has enough hardware resources.

I'm not saying it'd be fast or easy.
But i'm saying it's definitely possible, with the timeframe depending on the actual tech in question.
>>
>>53554958
They don't ALL hate humans. One is even a party member. It's not a voice of their DNA telling them to kill everyone. Some are just assholes.
>>
>>53555371
This.

It's also important to note that the Programming and Computer Science power says that it lets you to push computing hardware infinitely as long as you've got time and resources. Meaning it's entirely possible to build a supercomputer with an AI so powerful it could reverse-engineer and reproduce Tinkertech. It's even possible to make something like a PDA emulating the power of Thinkers like Tattletale and Number Man.

The potential of Programming and Computer Science is actually really high. It's just slower and less obvious than things like Reverse Engineering or Miniaturization and Efficiency. But given the time and resources you can recreate damn near any Tinker or Thinker power with computers and AI.
>>
>>53554941
Hey, Strike-chan, can you give the sisters from ordo minoris non unique relics?
>>
>>53555375
It'd certainly fit the series' themes for the power of love to overcome historical hatreds and prejudice.
>>
>>53555508
Don't forget the power of stripping. It's actually more powerful.
>>
>>53554700
I bet Telefunken is rolling in his grave right now.
>>
How strong do you need to be to take on a Celestial and win?
>>
>>53555538
Telefunken? That a Surge character? What's his deal?

>>53555528
I think the stripping is just representative of bearing your true emotions to the world without an y barriers.
>>
>>53555500
If it says they can have relics they can have relics. After creation you can give them waht ever you want
>>
File: 1454282420560.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1454282420560.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>53555528
>>
>>53555538
The Teru themselves are the product of love between humans and Sharls, and are themselves considered human in a metaphysical sense (else that prophecy wouldn't have applied to them too when it meant humans.) Every single one of their ancestors up until they forgot their origins entirely and started hating regular humans is rolling in their graves at their descendent's beliefs and actions. You could probably power song magic with it.
>>
>>53555597
He's the reason the Teru exist.

Humans from an expedition team were sent to Ar Ciel and then were stuck there.

Turns out the humans couldn't survive on the planet to Tele decided to give up his life to help the humans evolve to survive, thus creating the Teru Tribe. Not to mention the whole fact that Tele was a Dragon-esque Genom and thats why the Teru have draconic features.
>>
>>53555597
>I think the stripping is just representative of bearing your true emotions to the world without an y barriers.
Kind of. IIRC, Reyvateils' clothes in Qoga are made through Song Magic, constantly taking a portion of their 'operating power'. As you convince them to strip, they gain that power to blast things during battle with.

>>53555634
Not too far off.
>>
File: 1453816306422.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453816306422.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>53555611
So I can give them hugs? Soft, warm, mini-giantess Living Saint hugs?
>>
>>53555682
Then where do all these non-Teru humans come from?
>>
>>53555703
Existed on the planet to begin with.

Oh god, not this argument again.
>>
>>53555700
I think a tailor could make a killing on Harvestasya in that case, because it seems like nobody there has heard of textiles.
>>
>>53555720
So I guess only the alien humans had trouble living on Ar Ciel while the native humans didn't?
>>
>>53555703
Came from Wills of the Planet, I think.
>>
>>53555700
>Not too far off.
Awesome. I haven't done either PSG or Ar Ton. I now know that PSG has to be taken before Ar Ton, just so I can be the rebellious revytail
>>
>>53555611
I mean, can I give the Canoness Castigator+Scepter of Grace right off the bat? It's a Pistol+Meele weapon combo, but they are listed under relics, so I thought to ask?
>>
File: 1456647384952.jpg (117KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456647384952.jpg
117KB, 752x1063px
>>53555702
Anons have already done much worse.

Hugs are Officially Strike-Chan Approved usage of Sisters though
>>
>>53555732
No? I think it was mostly due to how different Ar Ciel was over 5000 years before the Ar Tonelico games started.
>>
>>53555762
You two need to coordinate your stories. One of you is wrong.
>>
>>53555725
Considering how explosive Song Magic tends to be? It really is much easier to just conjure the clothes.

>>53555732
Pretty much.

>>53555736
For reference!~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L79AzmlQy8
>>
File: GenericCartoonToonWorld v.10.pdf (301KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GenericCartoonToonWorld v.10.pdf
301KB, 1x1px
Once again looking for feedback/comments/complaints on a jumpdoc I've (occasionally) been working on.

Here is Generic Cartoon Toon World v.10

Changelog
V.10
Added 0 cost drawback (optional-extended stay)
Changed “Toonspeed” level 4’s description/power (again)
Max speed from it is now 600mph, but gain “Montage” teleportation ability.
Updated “Deadly eraser” drawback
Clarified “Wanted dead and erased” drawback
Clarified “Toon for a hand” drawback
Clarified “Toon medical kit” item
Added a communication ability to the “Stunt double” perk at level 4
>>
>>53555783
Shame and decency demand they stop that practice.
>>
>>53555838
Survival and hormones demand they continue.
>>
File: Sectorial_Transport_by_KaranaK.jpg (80KB, 900x498px) Image search: [Google]
Sectorial_Transport_by_KaranaK.jpg
80KB, 900x498px
What are some lower-tech space jumps besides firefly? Preferably humans only.
>>
>>53555761
Excellent
>>
Is the Economic Investment jump in the WIP folder the official jump for C - Control? If not, does anyone have that claimed?
>>
>>53555856
>Sexiness and hormones
Fixed
>>
>>53555593
A fair bit stronger than Odin, in raw power if nothing else. Basically-you need one or two of the more OP powerhouses on Earth backing you up.

Galactus managed it, before they teamed up and gattai'd into a bigger Celestial.

Pushed to the absolute limit of his strength, Thor cut a hole in Exitar the Executioner (an extra-huge Celestial in charge of blowing up planets they don't like) to crawl into his brain which he axed apart, while a reality warper and a mutant with almost every other mutant power stalled him.

Arishem (their leader) was killed by Cyclops and Jean Grey, respectively the mugga with the most main character plot armor and the X-Man with the most cosmic power.
>>
>>53555890
That's mine. I claimed C - Control, but am not making an actual Economic Investment jump.

I'd like to see one though.
>>
>>53555934
WHENS SUNLESS SEA DLCS

never
>>
>>53555783
I am a sucker for transformation sequences, and I unabashedly love the music from those games. Not a loli fan, but otherwise that YT link was fantastic. Thanks!
>>
>>53555946
After 'xam period.

So two weeks from now is when I get time off.
>>
>>53555926
Cyclops and Jean Grey doing something wrong yet again.
>>
>>53555783
Annette, I don't know about you, but I honestly cannot think about 3 without remembering and being disgusted by some of the fetish talk. Like the scene where they talk about the girls' shit and not flushing.
>>
>>53555954
You're welcome.

>>53555988
I mean, you are not wrong. Qoga definitely had issues.
>>
Japanese Kirin or Chinese Qilin for coolness factor?

For reference, Kirin are deer-dragons while Qilin are dragon-horses.
>>
>>53555969
Their entire relationship was the most wrong thing they ever did.
"Come to me, my Pheonix-waifu!"
>>
>>53556064
At least they didn't keep the Professor X/Jean Grey shipping that was in the first issue of the X-men.
>>
>>53556064
>Come to me, MUH Phoenix

FTFY
>>
>>53556056
Horses are assholes, so I'd go with the deer-dragons
>>
>>53556108
Oi, deers can be assholes too.
>>
>>53556064
>"Come to me, my Pheonix-waifu!"
>he doesn't think that a Pheonix-waifu is hot
Ba-dum-tiss
>>
>>53556108
Deer are also assholes.
>>
>>53556056
>deer-dragons
These. The antlers look awesome.
>>
File: 1313270979809.jpg (34KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1313270979809.jpg
34KB, 402x604px
>>53556133
t. horse
>>
>>53556056
What about a deer-dragon-horse?
>>
>>53556198
Honestly, I don't know what a horse can add to a deer-dragon and be noticeable.
>>
>>53556213
Basically, just a dragon-horse with antlers. Because the antlers are cool.
>>
File: 1437961009829.jpg (151KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1437961009829.jpg
151KB, 960x544px
>>53556038
Any update on the Ar noSurge Jump?
>>
>>53556213
Agreed. Adding horse into the mix will result in a neighligible gain.
>>
>>53556213
Bigger, bitier mouth
>>
File: QingQilin.jpg (91KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
QingQilin.jpg
91KB, 600x640px
>>53556229
The issue there is that they're made to be a bit... chunky.

They're the wiener dogs of the dragon world.
>>
>>53556285
Counterpoint: Every Chinese mythological creature is either a lanklet or a super chunk
>>
>>53556301
I wonder why that is.
>>
>>53556233
Still having exams. Nonetheless, progress is being made.
>>
>>53555371
>>53555491
There is a reason that the Entities limited AIs after all
>>
File: Krenka.jpg (162KB, 948x794px) Image search: [Google]
Krenka.jpg
162KB, 948x794px
Are there going to be centaur in the WoW update?
>>
>>53556285
I envision them not so much chunky as more thick and powerfully built, like a good horse.
>>
File: 62599634_p80_master1200.jpg (302KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
62599634_p80_master1200.jpg
302KB, 645x911px
>>53556334
Awesome, can't wait.
>>
File: LoGH-Goddes Panties.jpg (72KB, 425x321px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH-Goddes Panties.jpg
72KB, 425x321px
>>53555860

Legend of Galactic Heroes, I recommend not to read the jump until after you watch the Show. The show is pretty great but jump has major spoiler images and Completely spoils the show's ending
>>
>>53556368
Dryads too, by the by. All the deer and horse talk has me wondering about deer and horse taurs.
>>
>>53556401
Thanks, I've been meaning to watch it.
>>
>>53556401
Reminder that Reinhard did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1495644318296.pdf (608KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1495644318296.pdf
608KB, 1x1px
>>53556368
>>53556409
They're both in there, under Cenarian. Centaurs and Dryads are "upgrades" for Cenarian.
>>
File: LoGH-Happy Birthday.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH-Happy Birthday.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
>>53556443

Make sure you do anon and remember Imperial or bust

>>53556464
>Reminder that Reinhard did nothing wrong.

SEIG KAISER REINHARDO
Also that Oberstien is best boy
>>
>>53556368
D&D centaurs are superior
>>
>>53556556
What are they like in D&D?
>>
>>53556484
Ah, neat. I hadn't read the WIP since I usually avoid them. Are either of them going to get a unique companion?
>>
>>53556568
I can't remember, but his list of planed OC companions was pretty fucking long. There's going to be plenty of choices, that's for sure.
>>
Did the God Eater WIP in the uploads folder get posted in thread?
>>
>>53555761
>>53555150
>>
>>53556605
No it didn't. So not valid.

Is it for 1 or 2?
>>
>>53556605
not that I'm aware of, I don't think it's even been mentioned. Seems shady to me. Probably came from reddit.
>>
File: teikoku5purikura.jpg (118KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
teikoku5purikura.jpg
118KB, 424x600px
>>53556401
>>53556505
>>53556464
Every boy in the Empire was best boy. The FPA also had some nice people in Yang's group, but the Empire had far more likable people.

>>53556484
Geez man, this is growing too much.
>>
>>53556605
Neither did that Equilibrium update.
>>
>>53556618
Only take effect while in saint modo, but I mean, saint modo is pretty much on demand anyway.
>>
>>53556697
This is the one that was posted a few weeks ago. It's nowhere close to being done.
Nowhere. Close.
>>
>>53555593
I would strongly recommend cheating. Get the Infinity Gauntlet or the Ultimate Nullifier or something.
>>
File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
WIP when
>>
>>53556737
We had a wip and it's disappointing as fuck.
>>
File: tgn0E.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tgn0E.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>53556715
>Anon right now
>>
>>53556605
It's so disappointing seeing series have shit jumps made for them where people only go for the minimum needed, though that's not even met here. Why go for a jump that has two good sized games and an anime for your first work if you're not going to try and make it good
>>
>>53556737
I think Digger posted one a while back, around a week or two ago? Maybe longer, time's been flying by recently.
>>
>>53556568
His last post regarding Companions: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53479108/#q53482179
>>
>>53556781
Maybe because if you don't do it no one else is going to do it?

Not saying that jumps should have mib-tier standards, but we should cut some slack to new jumpmakers if we want to have new jumpmakers and jumps at all.
>>
>>53556781
Ugh, they didn't even have the decency to make it good? God Eater has always been on my list to get around to, and it's a shame if someone snipes it with a bad jump like this. It deserves more.
>>
>>53556830
The jump outright says it was lazily made. The guy admits he didn't put effort in.
>>
>>53556776
What's in the work in progress? That's not even covering the other perks he might put in, all the other companions, gear and items (possibly including mounts and the like), artifacts, and the quest journal. This jump is absolutely massive from what I can see.
>>
>>53556830
Actually man, the jumpmaker writes in that they were too lazy to bother with anything past the first game and the whole jump is pretty shit, as a jump and as something meant to show off God Eater.

I'm all for supporting new creators but not when they don't bother even posting here (Or as far as I can tell, any other jumpchain community).
>>
File: 1486248582071.jpg (21KB, 290x301px) Image search: [Google]
1486248582071.jpg
21KB, 290x301px
>>53556807
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53479108/#q53482179
>All that stuff
>tfw not enough CP to take it all

Being a Jumper is suffering
>>
>>53556876
Hi /pol/
>>
Can you guys recommend me a good, wholesome, non-sexual Jump?
>>
>>53556921
SENRAN KAGURA
>>
>>53556605
Looks like a Cracker_Jack jump.
>>
>>53556921
Commoragh.
>>
File: 1342765792299.jpg (157KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1342765792299.jpg
157KB, 1440x900px
>>53556860
Since he never put an actual name, I have always suspected that he will actually will never finish and present the jump to the thread, just leaving notes dispersed through dozens of threads for us to collect and assemble the jump. I can even picture his last words to the thread.
>You want my Jump? You can have it! Search for it! I left everything I wrote together in one place
>>
>>53556921
CoC
>>
>>53556921
SOMA gauntlet
>>
>>53556985
We all know that it OAA doing it, anon. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>53555785
I don't think anything wrong with it. Honestly, it was already alright the last time you've posted it. I like it, good job.
>>
>>53556921
Lovecraft.
>>
>>53556931
>>53556961
>>53556990
>>53557000
>>53557028
Allright I see how it is. Let's try reverse psychology then.

Would you please recommend me bad disgusting lewd Jumps?
>>
>>53557006
What if someone is impersonating him.
>>
>>53556563
https://ibb.co/gsNNdF
>>
>>53557043
I was serious about the SOMA gauntlet, lewdness in that place are i'll advised.
>>
>>53557043
Generic Sugar Bowl.
>>
File: 8a9.jpg (20KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
20KB, 440x332px
>>53557043
That's forbidding here, anon. But since you insist, you can go to Sekirei
>>
>>53557043
Spongebob
>>
>>53556737
I think someone (not the WIP writer) posted a WIP here last month, but that jump was already claimed by someone else.
>>
>>53557065
>implying there isn't someone, somewhere, who would stick it in those healing port thingies
C'mon anon, this is 4chan. You're being waaay too optimistic here.
>>
>>53557065
Oh okay my bad.

>>53557084
>>53557104
Thanks!
>>
>>53555785
I liked the previous version of Toonspeed where you could increase your max speed with training. Might be nice to put that back in again. Besides that, could you change it so singing and dancing decreases the time it takes for the Montage? Maybe change to normal speed to a few minutes. Just my personal taste though. Other than that, I still don't like the 50, 150, and 250CP drawbacks. It makes building for the jump a pain in the ass, so I'd prefer it if everything was nice and round.
>>
>>53555960
So we'll actually get a jump for C? I'm pretty excited.
>>
Friendly reminder for [C] to find a way to destroy the Financial District. Bringing it with you to new jumps is just going to get those worlds destroyed by Masakaki's dumb bullshit.
>>
File: 1496263958574.png (221KB, 543x414px) Image search: [Google]
1496263958574.png
221KB, 543x414px
>>53557216
>>53557175
>jumper's face when
>>
File: 1369031600413.png (254KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1369031600413.png
254KB, 500x514px
>>53557060
>Described as lusty and attractive.
>No sense of personal modesty
>Outrageous flirts who are shamelessly overt in their affections towards other races
Well. I guess there's no better place to go than Dragonlance if you want a centaur waifu.
>>
>>53557216
What does it say then that Tera deliberately did just that and thought it was a good thing.
>>
File: IMG_1190.png (98KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.png
98KB, 350x350px
>>53555761
>>
Fate question- I read that by the time of Extra, the Third True Magic has been replicated by science and is now the third Principal Magecraft. What are the implications of this? Is being a normal spiritron hacker in the Extraverse sufficient to make your soul into a perpetual-motion-machine/higher planar being? With enough intelligence could an average person contact the Throne of Heroes in various worlds and do summonings with enough mana?

How does winning the Moon Cell HGW become easier, if at all, for being a human who still had magic circuits in that era?
>>
>>53555761
That's too lewd for me. Please, slow down
>>
>>53557235
Why do you think I bought eight of them? Someone has to pull my chariot
>>
>>53557317
Damn man, you got yourself an entire stable full. A menagerie of mares.
>>
>>53557247
Well, Tera is an absolute fucking gibbering retard anyway, so what else is new?
>>
>>53557333
I have no regrets but I have all the stamina perks
>>
>>53557305
What is the third true magic?
>>
>>53554695
>>53554712

Tau as well.
>>
>>53557216
DO NOT ACCEPT THE MASAKAKI'S OFFER.
DO NOT TAKE THE CARD.
DO NOT CREATE ASSETS.
EVEN THE CP IS CONTROLLED BY MIDAS BANK.
>>
>>53557375
Making souls not disperse when they don't have a body.
>>
>>53557352
You're gonna need it senpai.

You're tempting me to post that spiel on the superiority of centaur females with human males that I've posted in /cyoag/ a few times.
>>
>>53557382
But Assets can be cute girls with deer horns.
>>
>>53557396
DOOOOO NOOOOOOOOT.
>>
>>53557386
Do it. Doooooooo eeeeeeeeet.
>>
>>53557404
Well where else am I gonna get cute girls with deer horns, smart guy?
>>
>>53556921
Chick Tracts. Should be in Uploads.
>>
>>53557413
Make them. We got enough biomancy magicks and shit around. You can make them just fine.

DO NOT BARGAIN WITH THE MIDAS BANK.
CUTE GIRLS WITH DEER HORNS ARE NOT WORTH YOUR FUTURE AS COLLATERAL.
DENY THE MASAKAKI HIS ENTRES.
>>
>>53557413
RWBY probably has some.

Although deer horns only come in on male deer come to think of it so that's questionable.
>>
>>53557413
When in doubt, Geneforge.
>>
>>53553947
I feel bad for Frank Laminski, though. Depressed guy who joins the military because he thinks it'll give him some sense of purpose, eventually gets a prestigious job as a test pilot, and on his first flight pushes his engines too hard and would have crashed if Hal Jordan hadn't rescued him as one of his first acts as Green Lantern. Then Frank gets fired for doing his damn job (it's a test flight, if the engines fail at high thrust that's something the pilot is supposed to find out) and decides to dedicate his life to becoming worthy of a Green Lantern ring. he trains his body and mind, he takes incredibly dangerous jobs like a security guard at Arkham Asylum to learn to overcome fear, and yet he never gets a ring despite Lantern after Lantern being recruited from Earth. Finally one day a ring does come to him, starts to tell him he's the new Green Lantern, and then stops midway through to tell him that it made a mistake and he's not special enough to be chosen. Then when he steals the Phantom Ring from Rami, he goes off and does heroic things like stopping floods or rescuing children form tornados. And then the current Green Lanterns show up to yell at him about how he's not a real Lantern, and it's only then that he starts channeling colors other than Green Willpower because he's angry and wants what he feels entitled to have. And even after all the trouble he causes with his powers going out of control, Frank actually surrenders when he realizes the problem he's become. He takes the ring off and gives it to the Lanterns. And what do they do to him in return? They beat him unconscious and then put him in a jail cell on the moon. It's just one big heaping of shit on Frank the whole time.
>>
>>53557413
Lorwyn, maybe? Jump doesn't exist, but it shall coalesce in the fullness of time, I am sure.
>>
>>53557411
I'll run through it real quick.

Horses have no sexual stamina. They're real quickshots that couldn't last more than a few seconds. This applies to the females too. In addition, all of their nerves are concentrated right at the entrance of the vagina, not deep inside.

Now, contrast this with human males, who can last several minutes at a time. They're not going to have any trouble reaching those nerve endings on a centaur, and unless they as an individual are quickshot, they would be able to give a centaur girl several orgasms before they hit a single one. Because of this, centaur women should really love human men.
>>
>>53557413
I think someone's working on a Radiant Historia jump, that has them.
>>
>>53557413
Actually one of the Arrancar in Bleach has cute deer horns.
>>
>>53557462
>who can last several minutes at a time
bragging much?
>>
>>53557492
If I was bragging, I'd mention my dick size. Can't really help you if you're a quickshot, anon, but at least take heart that you'd still last longer than a male centaur would. And that you're a jumper and can probably take a sex perk somewhere to not be a quickshot.
>>
>>53557437
I think female reindeer have horns.
>>
>>53557462
I'm now having MonMusu flashbacks, where it's revealed that centaurs use human "teasers" to get the females in the mood before they have to have disappointing sex with the males.
>>
>>53557512
I was trying to be triple sarcastic. Several minutes isn't much I feel like you're shortselling human males.
>>
>>53557529
Yeah, that's disgusting. Please don't ever bring that up again.
>>
>>53557529
Which is why D&D centaurs are vastly superior to weeb centaurs
>>
>>53557540
Well, compared to a few seconds that a long time.
>>
>>53557452
Man that's fucked up. What's more fucked up is that he gets body snatched & his soul is trapped in an orb meant for something else.
>>
>>53557483
That has cute cowgirls with horns. Not sure about deer.
>>
>>53557488
Post, I've never seen that one.
>>
>>53557540
I was trying to be inclusive for all skill levels, more or less.

And hey, think about it this way. How pathetic is it that, even when shortselling human men, they still last an order of magnitude longer than centaur men?
>>
File: Apacci Released.png (451KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
Apacci Released.png
451KB, 400x571px
>>53557583
>>
>>53557574
I could have sworn there were deer-girls, too. But it's been a while since I've played the game, I could be misremembering. I definitely should play it again, though, it was one of the DS's underappreciated JRPG gems. They actually had a lot of those, the DS was great for RPGs.
>>
>>53557636
Sucks about the 3DS.
>>
>>53557426
But deer-girls anon.
>>
>>53557604
Cute enough head, the body is really lazily designed though. Can't expect much else from a third-rate background arrancar though.
>>
>>53557668
would you sell a country's future for deer-girls, anon.
>>
>>53557452
Sounds like someone needs to smear the heroes' noses in shit.

Someone like John Stewart has absolutely no place criticizing anyone for making mistakes as a hero that lead to disaster.
>>
>>53557675
She hides it beneath a coat, you just need to get her out of it.
>>
>>53555860
Battletech's a rather low sci-fi once you cut the MUH SMALL LASER SLAGS AN ABRAMS fanon out. FTL is slow (30 LY a week jumps), flight in-system is also slow (usually you're just trudging along at 1G). Fusion reactors are bullshit, though, because they run on normal hydrogen rather than anything reasonable like deuterium or tritium and can refuel indefinitely from atmospheric hydrogen. Also tech is "leave in mothballs for 300 years, can be brought to full combat capacity in 12 hours by one trained tech and a group of barely trained astechs" tier durable, which is nice.
>>
>>53557718
Oh, it wasn't John Stewart. The current Green Lanterns of Earth are Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz.
>>
>>53557636
Yes I loved Radiant Historia myself, Did you get the true ending?
>>
>>53557728
Who the fuck are THEY? Never heard of them before. Flavors of the week that'll be gone just as quick as they appeared?
>>
>>53557459
Hmm, a MTG plane about evil elves?
>>
File: Zubz.jpg (702KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
Zubz.jpg
702KB, 1280x1811px
>>53557728
The Baz? The storm is coming?
>>
>>53557756
They're the Green Lanterns who the current Green Lantern run is about. They'll probably get shafted so Hal Jordan can have the spotlike back like all new Green Lanterns before them.
>>
>>53557604
Holy shit her fur has a cameltoe.

...Or a deer toe?
>>
>>53557728
They sound like fresh-faced newbies with zero experience in the world of heroes and thus have no idea how many mistakes and disasters the average hero does. Bratty children, basically.

All the more reason to teach them a lesson.
>>
>>53557756
Newbies from New 52. Much better than most of Marvel's attempts at pandering. Which isn't saying a lot, but hey.
>>
>>53557685
Weeeell... Can that country be the Isis Caliphate? I'd sell their future away in a heartbeat. Or North Korea.
>>
>>53557413
TOME
>>
>>53557736
Not him, but I did.
>>
>>53557832
with the black card it can, which is a major factor in how my Jumper wages war
>>
>>53557832
... I mean you'd have to be in with them economically enough to be their Financial District Representative but, you could.
>>
>>53557868
We're aware you fuck over reality across multiple different worlds by letting Masakaki and the Financial District run rampant, Bancho.

We don't need boasting.
>>
>>53557888
>Masakaki and the Financial District
Who are they?
>>
File: Art Thou Fucking Kidding Me.jpg (79KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
Art Thou Fucking Kidding Me.jpg
79KB, 403x498px
>>53557452
That's so fucking stupid I can't even put it into words.
>>
>>53553947
Can't they just get him to channel Indigo and turn into a mindless puppet?
>>
>>53557900
the bad guys from C: the money and soul of possibility control.
>>
Jump #350: Geneforge
>Nine of Swords (Cruelty): Participation in a shameful or regrettable act.
>Age: 16
>Location: Sucia Island
>Identity: Shaper (-100)
>Drawbacks: (+700) At The Beginning, Through To The End
Regrettable acts: getting involved in these idiots' civil war. I'll be spending all my time trying to let EVERYONE know that they're wrong and figure out a way to bring it to a satisfying conclusion.
>Shaping Focus (Free)
I'm here for the shaping. Damned right I'd be focused on it.
>Enhanced Essence Reserves (1500)
Hopefully I can, in time, figure out how to use other sources of power to do shaping.
>Innate Genetic Understanding (1200, Shaper)
Being able to understand the genetics of what I'm working on is absolutely crucial. It shouldn't be done lightly.
>ReShaping (600)
It would be a bit silly to be shaping things if I can't do it to already-existing things, wouldn't it now? Though at least it means I don't NEED something as complex as a geneforge, if I have the time and energy to do it right.
>Crystal Working (0)
This actually works surprisingly well with the materia I've been creating and using... oh, the implications of that.
>>
>>53557900
>Financial District

Weird parallel dimension thing controlled by Midas Bank, which is basically some kinda weird fucking economic parasite whose representative, the clown Masakaki, lures people into becoming Entres - or card-holders - of the bank.

Their bullshit has resulted in several countries being erased from existence, and they fucking LOVE doing it, and this fucknut >>53557955 uses them despite doing so propagating the Financial District and Midas Bank throughout the multiverse.
>>
>>53557452
Shit. Now I want to get that guy a lantern ring.

Possibly one that has access to a technopathic killswitch to disable any green lanterns who show up.
>>
>>53557452
There is a luck-succubus somewhere in that dudes life.
>>
>>53557983

Shaping. Applied magic to work stable biomancy on an unprecedented scale, and if done right, can breed true.

The Shapers are typical wizards (that is, fucking morons) but unfortunately are better than the alternate so I side with them and proceed to spend the next twenty years trying to beat sense into their heads.

If you create something, you are responsible for it. If you create something sapient, you are responsible for everything it does. You can't just cluck your tongue when the dragons rebel, when the servant races decide they want freedom. Intelligence inherently comes with the desire for freedom.

If you want to create a servant race, you are responsible for their entire future as a race. If they're capable of breeding, you are responsible for what their great-grandchildren do, because you made it possible for them to HAVE great-grandchildren.

Even with jumper level shenanigans, it took me the full twenty years to introduce the slightest amount of common sense to these people. The only way I ended up winning was genetically neutering all of the created races.

Rather distressing, not going to lie.
>>
>>53557936
That's actually why he loses. He hits Indigo after accidentally hurting people then gets overwhelmed by it and takes off the ring. Immediately after he starts trying to steal it back when the Indigo power goes away.

Frank was a mentally unstable guy who was obsessed with becoming a Green Lantern. It's made pretty clear he would not have done well as one.
>>
>>53557991
Does it ever tell us about any of the erased countries?
>>
>>53558012
Nope. Because the erased countries inherently do not exist anymore. And it's all because of Midas Bank dealing in "futures."

As soon as their special money enters an economy, anything that money makes possible falls under their purview and when the debt needs to be paid, they take it. Even if a person had never even heard of Midas Bank, if events in their life occurred because of it's money - such as their employer taking a loan from Midas - they'll take everything that person had because of the Bank.
>>
>>53558054
If a loan has to be repaid with their money and taking away their money has a cascade effect of erasing anything effected by that money, then it seems like the whole thing is a waste of time.
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.