[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 147

File: 1490897798537.png (3MB, 1200x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1490897798537.png
3MB, 1200x4740px
Archives and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous thread: >>53531242

Autism Enabling station
>>
>>53541584
>>
>>53541559
I literally just had a similar ideas. Splitting "demeanor" to include (traditionally) positive attributes and (traditionally) negative once.

I say "traditionally" because I know not everyone would mind a bratty, smug, or clumsy maid.

And perhaps something comparable if you're choosing a master.
>>
File: Odd powers CYOA 1.jpg (2MB, 1400x6849px) Image search: [Google]
Odd powers CYOA 1.jpg
2MB, 1400x6849px
>>53540822
Ah yes talking about forgotten OC i never saw this one got posted after it got finished and i kinda forgot i saved it the powers are interesting though
>>
>>53541692
>And perhaps something comparable if you're choosing a master.
>master makes a big show of being dominant but immediately submits the moment you take the lead
Almost too cute, the possibilities.
>>
>>53541692
Or perhaps each quality is divided into two: a "positive" version and a "negative" version. Such as
>Intelligent [Helpful/Know-It-All]
And you must choose a negative quality for each positive quality.
>>
>>53541579
>Power of the Earth
This seems a bit overpowered, depending on what the limits of structure creation is. Complex structures that can become detailed enough to seem to break the laws of physics? Could you theoretically create devices? Room-sized devices, if necessary?

>Power of Truth
>Power of Paths
>Power of Filters
Nothing is universally abhorrent. Literally nothing.

>Stone

>No Companion
>>
File: Odd powers CYOA 2.jpg (676KB, 1400x2551px) Image search: [Google]
Odd powers CYOA 2.jpg
676KB, 1400x2551px
>>53541747
Ah i forgot the second part sorry
>>
>>53541654
>>
File: 1458501159845.jpg (56KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
1458501159845.jpg
56KB, 600x428px
>>53541821
>>
>>53541876

Perfect. Just what we need.
>>
>>53541876
>Sniper flamethrower
How the fuck does that even work
>>
>>53541965
very carefully
>>
>>53541965
Women aren't very bright.
>>
>>53541965
Anything is possible if you have faith in the Emperor!
>>
File: Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>
>>53542019
>>
File: Traveller Character Template.png (55KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Traveller Character Template.png
55KB, 1280x700px
>>53542061
>>
>You shouldn't have been out that late. And you definitely shouldn't have been in that neighborhood, at that hour.

>But you were comfortably ensconced in your own world, weren't you? Surrounded by your own problems, reality occluded by your thoughts. You didn't notice the figure with the gun until it was much too late.

>"Choose, motherfucker," the man hisses. "Choose!" The gun is at your neck. Death is half an inch away. He prods you, directing your attention to a group of young women. You do not know where they came from; you were oblivious to them, too.

>A cold wave of clarity tugs away the last shreds of denial, and the world around you snaps into focus. You understand your situation.

>They are waifus, and you must choose.

This is just something that popped into my head a while ago, as a completely ridiculous introduction.
>>
>>53542140
Mystery Box: The gunman is a waifu. So is the gun.
>>
>>53542140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-y6-L6Vlk
>>
>>53541965
Same way plasma weapons work instead of rapidly expanding into cloud the moment they encounter the atmosphere.

Space mag*BLAM* The holiest archeotech of the Imperium.
>>
File: C-Lu and his Standu.jpg (321KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-Lu and his Standu.jpg
321KB, 1200x1200px
>>53542019
>>53542061
>>53542076

Working on the final edition of the extended allies page caping everything up at a nice even 210 allies. If anyone has anything they want added then now is the time. Be posting more details come Friday.
>>
>>53542140
>Someone is making you take a waifu at gunpoint
Why? are they lolis and nobody takes them because is illegal? i am going to jail because a illegal waifu transaction?! Oh my god i don't want to go to jail
>>
>>53542245
Fight on, Highlander-senpai!
I believe in you!
Image update ever?
>>
>>53541965
Some sort of flammable 'hard' jelly that's aerodynamically shaped. Catches fire off the pilot flame, shatters on impact with whatever it hits (like a molotov). Does it make sense? Only if you don't think about it too hard.
>>
>>53541803

Average Super Soldier Package: 6 abilities, 3 Objects, 5 WP

Abilities:
Mana Drip
Aestheticify
Sustained by Beauty (+1wp)
Engineers Wept (+1wp)
Confidence & Pride
Limits Broken (+2wp)

Objects:
Boxing Glove of Explosions
Ironing Iron
Pen of Rune Magic (+1wp)

Weirdness:
Hornier World 4wp
Historical Slice Of Life 2wp
Law of Cool 1wp
Adrenaline Realm 2wp

I like this one. I'm very much not confident I can deal with the results of my choices, but it's a good CYOA
>>
>>53542320
Eventually, once the full companion page is done we'll integrate it into the CYOA and then move into the 2.0. That's the version I want the image version to be based on.
>>
>>53542245

Did you get Amartenth when I posted her?
>>
File: Ghost - Travellers Tale.png (489KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost - Travellers Tale.png
489KB, 1280x700px
>>53542245
I made this one.

>+2000 Credits
+3 perks
+4 Allies traded for 2000 creds
The Now; Watcher: Low-Tech Understanding, Five Free traits, Free Alien Body Choice, Free Companion)
From a world smillar to Terra D123918.

Joins the The Archivists. Free trait: Languages proficiency Free Item: Non-Sentient Servo Skull

Panic button: The King

Repulsive +250 Credits
Ghost never takes off his suit. So he never baths. His smell attracts flies around him.

Skills Perks Traits:
High tech Understanding level
Mechanical Adept [Req: High-tech]
Tech-head [Req: High-tech]
Sneak
Educated
Traveller Adept

Initial Equipment Requisition:
Void Attire -100
Venathari Headset MK-182 -150
Intergrated into the suit.
InvisiYUT Cloak -400 Credits
Intergrated into the suit.
Phase Generator -300 Credits
Custom bulit by ghost to allow for indefinite use. Bulit into the suit.

Operabia Module: Biological Lightning Implants -500 Credits
A version bulit into the suit. Able to render people unconscious and and charge electronics.

Hacking Module -100
Tech Virus Cancer Module -50
Mathery Travellers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324 -20
>>
>>53542605
>>53542798

I got them both don't worry.
>>
>>53542245
Should I make an image version or can I just give you the details and a picture?
>>
File: 1460223290182.png (886KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1460223290182.png
886KB, 800x1066px
>>53536302
>Your Wish, My Command (-1)
Oh neat just saw the last phrase of the intro and outro is the same.

Species:
Houri is out of the picture because of the whole "even succubi think they're one-minded", Ifrit is out because of the superiority (I love the loyalty, even if that should be native). Marid is wonderful but the Three Wishes and Pure of Heart drawbacks are not good (I'd choose to stick around my Master after the wishes of course, but still. I'd hate to make my Master think I'd leave like that).
Peri is probably the best fit because it's left somewhat vague, and Jeannie doesn't seem as strong lore-wise. I can twist the Criminal Record into something, I'm sure.
>Peri
(+ Criminal Record, Old Friend)

>Criminal Records
So sadly I can't use any fluff that only works if I've had a Master before, like making the Sun disappear because I misinterpreted my Master complain of the heat. I'm thinking.
I do like saying half-truths, or at least pretending they aren't fully true. Sounds fun. I'd never lie about something important, just keep things fun.

Let's go with the classic: I used some less-than-nice powers on humans. Who knew their minds were so frail?
So it was decided it was a good idea to give me a Master that could look after me. I also had my powers sealed so I can only use them through "wishes" made by my Master.
I can only do very little on my own, which sucks because then I can't do nice surprises to make my Master happy...
Something something my current life has been a lie, always had this powers, forced to forget until my one true Master was born.
I want to be myself, just... better. Much better.

Attitude:
>Excited
Yep. Yep yep yep.
Yep.
I would also take a slice of Easily Flustered and Happy to be here, with a smudge of Dominant for some fun role reversal stuff sometimes. Don't judge me...
Basically: I can leave at any moment but I don't want to. It's fun to have a Master. Feels right.
>>
>>53542853
Image version is nice but having everything written down is better.
>>
>>53542859
Body:
I'll have Shapeshifting but it's always nice to have a base.
>Medium
As great as Curvy would be it just doesn't seem right. Looking great would be amazing but there's only one person you need to look perfect for. I don't know how to put it into words. I guess "girl next door beats model". I'd never want to make my Master think I look too good, you know? To make them feel self-conscious.

Accessories:
>Cat ears
Yep. I'll assume a fluffy tail is complementary?
>Tan lines
Yep. Perfect tan is great, tan lines are greater.
>Emotion earrings
Wasn't sure what to get for a third. These are kinda cool. Belly gem was also cool because there's no piercing, but it's like cleavage: There's only one person I want staring at it, so why flaunt it?
I wanted the Collar too but it's less romantic than how I like it. It's much better to offer it, and be able to take it off but not doing it.
Also having a leash is kinda weird.

Outfits:
>Modern, Chinese dress, maid
I love being able to summon armor/outfits. It's just wonderful.
Modern is forced to be able to blend in and I plan to do just that. Can my Master please be young?

Mundane skills:
To be honest, I would rather learn most of these on my own. It's not as big of a reward if I learn it by magic. Gotta show how important it is to me to be the best. So I will pick
>Worker drone, Scheherazade, Warrior
To do boring work, to help out with school, and to protect

Vessel (Exterior):
Perfume bottle is convenient, and you can't say it isn't romantic to be worn around your Master's neck. It just isn't exactly all that masculine so I would need my Master to be male.
>Glass bottle
It's kinda fragile but it's fine.
>Extra outfits: Sporty, Lovely assistant

Vessel interior:
>Single room (11)
>>
>Powerlevel
So now the recharge time actually matters. Patron Haint is good but too limited (art is still fantastic).
>Domestic Goddess (-1)
And I will swap the Glass Bottle for the Gemstone for the decreased recharge time (so 54 hours/week, or just under 8 hours/day)
At least that's how I'm reading recharge.
Can't be a good waifu if you're away all the time, right?
The wishes are super vague, but they have to be, sadly. Can I change my Master's grades, for instance?

Perks:
>Lusty soul (free)
To be honest I actually don't want this or Loving Heart. Love has to grow. Be "earned".
So I won't take Loving Heart and will spend some very fun times. Gotta learn how cameras work and do... other things I shouldn't write when I've outed myself.
>Friend Upstairs (-3)
>Cursebane (-5)
>Guardian spirit (-8)
Need to keep my Master safe.
>No misunderstandings (-9)
As fun as that could be and as much as I love the idea of being an alien that needs to introduced to the world, I don't want to screw up a wish.
>Minor psychic link (-10)
It's not too invasive.
>Minor shapeshift (-13)
What kind of waifu can't change her looks, whether to try something new or for roleplay stuffs?
>Your wish, My command (-13)
My only real complaint is there aren't many personality options. That's on me, the cyoa isn't designed for that.

Pitfalls
Aaand I screwed up and picked too many perks. But I gotta be the best.
>Mischievous Mind (-12)
How can I not? It'll be fun to misinterpret "I want to be hot" with "I want to be (a) hot (girl)".
Okay dang there are not many Pitfalls I want.
Pretty sure I screwed up with points.
Yep. You get Personal haint for free........ so, that's what, +12 points? In my defense it's 0:40 right now.
I don't know what to specialize in. Can my master pick? If not I'll go with Conjuring, creating stuff out of nothing. That's always nice.
>>
File: 7447fecb3d536c626b80e139a6f2815b.jpg (790KB, 848x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7447fecb3d536c626b80e139a6f2815b.jpg
790KB, 848x1000px
>>53542903
>>53542880
Idiot...

Interlopers
>Old friend (Free)
Sorry, it's too late to fluff this up. I can be lazy and go full Nyaruko and say it's some dumb genie with a crush on me, that wants to steal me from my Master and do some weird "we're both the other's Master AND genie"

Sorry author I need the sleeps now. Hope I was of some assistance.
>>
>>53542876
>Image version is nice but having everything written down is better.

Okay cool. I posted a half finished image version of her a while back but it was such a hassle to make I never got around to finishing it.
>>
>>53542944
Having a solid base to work with is the best I've found. Part of why the last update took so long was because I was rewriting everything from page to page. Hopefully next time will be a bit easier.
>>
>tfw you waste hours browsing /cyoag/ everyday but you don't even read the new content because it's mostly shitty power cyoas and lewd shit
>>
>>53542798
>>53542876
I have the text for ghost if it makes it easier.

>Red R. Able to be romanced by Females.

Ghost, ???, The Archivists, Digital Terrorist

You see him floating a few feet above you then the smell hits you. In a creepy voice he says
the technology here is amazing. So many divergent paths.

+ His suit is able to go invisible/intangible for a indefinite time.
+ Quite a good Hacker and also repairs various electronics.
- Not much of a fighter.
- Incredibly weak due spending much of his time intangible. Can barley lift a severed plant monster's head.
- The smell. It's so bad flies circle around him. It's due to him never taking off his suit.
+ You may be able to convince him to upgrade to a Quarian Full Suit. Which would help with the smell.
-/+ Bit of a conspiracy nut. Very distrustful of corporations/governments.
-/+ Fascinated by advanced technology. Will want to examine any you come across.

"Everything's better when you're intangible. Once you realize nothing's really real... Well, it gives you perspective."

At least he stays intangible for the most part. That way you can't smell him.
>>
>>53543013
Then stop complaining and start creating
>>
>>53542987
Just to clarify something before I remake my build does using The Now, Watcher background give you 5 free traits + the 3 everyone gets?
>>
File: lambda.png (95KB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
lambda.png
95KB, 189x200px
>>53543013
Yes, I've been doing this for a while. If you're not strong enough to keep going until you find something you enjoy, you don't have to. It's not like you were gonna do anything else with your time, though.
>>
>>53543059
Cool.

>>53543069
Yes it does.

>>53543013
Make your own then. There are plenty of untapped ideas and free photoshop programs.
>>
>>53543126
Something else, can AIs use Etheral Manipulation? After seeing a quest on Anonkun I've thought about making a robot magical girl.
>>
>>53542859
>>53542880
>>53542903
>>53542933
Thank you very much for this, I appreciate it and liked reading it. I think a few of these I've already addressed in some wording changes, but others are really helpful for filling in some blindspots. Thanks again, and have a good sleep.
>>
>>53543176
AI can use ethereal manipulation.
>>
>>53542245
*prays for mercy*

“Jack”, ???, Eyes of the Third, probably not awake
You can’t help but feel uncomfortable as you stare at a green-haired teenager asleep on top of a roof, half-suspended in the air. Before you do anything, he opens an eye, stares at you for a moment, before closing it again, snoring as if nothing happened.
+An Elder Thing, possibly as old as Creation itself, combine this with insane memory and immense intellect makes one smart sunuvabitch.
+Can do amazing feats with ether. Has so far been seen lifting a mountain range and turning an entire army against their allies with little visible effort.
-Is possibly the laziest thing in existence.
-Seriously. Despite his extreme age, has only spent a grand total of fourteen years awake.
-Waking him up against his own volition has so far proven impossible, though he is known to awaken to pull off requests. Only a rare few command enough respect from him to do this, Alexis, Disurial and Tuk among them.
+/-Few things can stop him from completing his tasks, but the time he’ll finish them can vary immensely. Some he’ll finish in seconds. Others will take decades.
+Given enough time and effort, he’ll eventually like you enough that he’ll do stuff for you as well.
-It will take a lot of time and effort.

*Snoring sounds*

Should I post the build itself, or is my autism too much to be accepted??
>>
>>53543064
It's not a complaint, it's an observation. And I'm making something vewy vewy slowly.
>>
>>53542827

Great! Thanks!
>>
>>53543241
As a side note, not really sure what to call the guy, "The Great Sleeper" is already taken, according to memory, so the best I can think of is "That Lazy Fuck"
>>
>>53542178
Yes. Definitely.

>>53542199
Thank you.

>>53542288
...I have no earthly idea. I have no clue where to take this premise, but I like the opening.
>>
>>53543241
Fuck it, I'll post it anyways.

Origin: Cold Eternal; Woken Elder (Advanced-Tech, Ethereal Mastery, Elder Thing, Alexis ‘the Watcher’)
Skills, Perks and Traits:
Adokori
Foresight
Hindsight
Prophet of the Third
Infused Essence
Horse Power
TechnoMage
Memory
Sneak

Equipment (+2000):
Clothes:
Traveller Leathers (Upgraded) (Turag Imprints) (-700)
Maori Okibar Tattoo (-100)
Tartan Cloak (-50)
Weapons:
Yuta Brace
Knick Knacks:
‘Pegs’
Basic Survival Kit
Basic Bag
ID Card
Hand of Glory
Shattered Yith Conscious (-200)
Whale Skin Marks (-100)

Little Things:
Marked (+1000)
Minor (+500)
Can’t Wake Up Inside (+500)
Slothful of Mind and Body (+100)
I don’t need no Governa’s dalla! (x5) (-2000)
Notably Charitable (-750)
Faction: Eyes of the Third
Covenant: None
Allies:
Alexis ‘the Watcher’, Under-Augur of the Order
Disurial of Chandesh, Spirit of Hope
Aeldransial, The Spirit of the Green Island
Herodrial, The Spirit of Judea
Jagidierial, The Spirit of the Rising Sun
Tuk, Ernest Prophet
Home District: The Beating
Hubworld:
Free Traveller
[Blades of the Augur]
Panic Button: The Unbreakable
>>
>>53542880
I finished doing what I was busy with a bit earlier than I expected, so I can address these a bit more directly now,

>I'll assume a fluffy tail is complementary?
People have asked, so I figure it should be a toggle.
>It's much better to offer it, and be able to take it off but not doing it.
That should add some nice ambiguity.I'm stealing this, if you don't mind.
>Can my Master please be young?
Anything that isn't directly specified and is legal is up to you.
>To be honest, I would rather learn most of these on my own.
They're fluffed as training courses and Spare Changes mentions working for hours on it for expressly this purpose, but it's probably one of those visibility things. I'll rework that intro a bit.
>Can I change my Master's grades, for instance?
Wish vagueness has been addressed i the update, hopefully. But yes, you would, as long as the papers don't leave your radius (or maybe you interfere with the way they're input, so a changed grade gets stored offsite in a mundane way so your magic doesn't leave.)
>To be honest I actually don't want this or Loving Heart.
I'll probably make forced perks optional, I've gotten multiple comments about this.
>My only real complaint is there aren't many personality options
Addressed in the update. though I could probably try thinking of more.

Thanks again for the writeup, it really is extremely helpful to have direction for what to do.
>>
>>53543351
I'm very slowly working on one where you choose a waifu, but a different narrator breaks in partway through, complains about waifus (maybe), and sends your chosen waifu to an island where she must prove herself by surviving for... let's say a year. Whereupon another narrator interjects and offers you a choice of superpowers to be gifted to your waifu as a means of helping her survive.

I cannot design waifus worth beans. For added humor, though, I want the ones in this CYOA to appear unlikely to survive on the island, with maybe one /k/ommando who is really good at creating improvised explosives with readily available materials like urine.

So far:

>short tomboy who does not have a secret girly side and would probably punch you in the groin if you tried to make her wear a dress
>blind waifu (feminine? a soft-spoken person, at any rate)
>rich girl who has experienced no physical hardships; she's charismatic, good at manipulating people, and possessed of dubious morals, dividing the world into People Who Are Alright (and thus not to be molested) and People Who Have It Coming (who are to be destroyed without mercy).
>a girl with an Amazonian physique who dislikes emotional confrontations and doesn't want to hurt anything; she also gets lonely pretty easily

What do you think?
>>
>>53543782
>I cannot design waifus worth beans.

how about picking an existing waifu cyoa and making something that's sort of a tribute cyoa? Like, you take a popular waifu cyoa and add some weird shit at the last page announcing the arrival of your "second narrator" (the one that sends the waifus to the island)

I'm totally not suggesting that because I want to see the authors autistic outburst in reaction to someone messing with his work

about the waifus
first two might be fine, depends on how you write them
third is somewhat common in other cyoas but I don't remember anyone picking a waifu like that
forth is alright but something tells me youre going to fuck up writing her
>>
File: she-stings.jpg (592KB, 1904x2500px) Image search: [Google]
she-stings.jpg
592KB, 1904x2500px
>>53542245
Alexandra Curze, 55, Ethereal, Angel of Death [F]

You see Alex standing in front of a window staring out at the city.

+ A powerful psyker who had a demon bound to her soul when she was still an infant
-/+ Before the bindings were severed her soul absorbed a significant fragment of its power warping Alex into something more than human.
+ On her version of Earth she gained large amounts of combat experience fighting international crime syndicates, psychic terrorists, the Illuminati, aliens, and demon worshiping cults.
-/+ Absolutely brutal and unrestrained when it comes to killing. Be prepared to be covered in blood and surrounded by body parts.
- Has become broken and apathetic after failing to stop a demon worshiping cult from murdering her world.
- Spends most of her time drinking and getting high in an attempt to self treat her issue.
+ Prove to be a true friend and she'll follow you into the Gates of Hell with a smile on her face.
+ Has a suit of flight capable alien power armor that enhances her psychic abilities.

"I fought, I bled, I witnessed countless horrors, and I killed, and killed, and killed, and I Failed."

I have two different potential pictures for Alex. This one.
>>
File: 1468326104843.jpg (111KB, 1024x503px) Image search: [Google]
1468326104843.jpg
111KB, 1024x503px
>>53543942
And this one.

And now I can go back to writing my 15 page paper on foreign currency valuation and exchanges.
>>
>>53542019
>>53542061
>>53542245
I'm gonna repost my most recent and favourite builds.

>Origin & Background
The Now Watcher
>Skills, Perks & Traits
Low Tech Understanding, Common Ethereal Manipulation, Natural Beauty, Noble Bearing, Natural Physique, Martial Training, Tactician, Woodsman, Sniper, Frontliner, Survivor, Traveler Adept, Hearty, Sneak, Critical, Violence Mutability, Nocturnal, Touched by Ice
>Initial Equipment Requisition
>Clothing
Travelers Leathers: Upgraded, Hunting Attire, Combat Attire
>Weapons
Yuta Brace: Upgraded, Seven Shot Colt Revolver, RPG-71, AD-83 Assault Rifle, Grenades: Frag, Weapon Blessing, Custom Melee Weapon: High Frequency Dagger
>General Items
Pegs, Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Magical Protection Vestments, Munitions Worktable, Internal Sustenance Module, Waste Disposal Module, Muscle Memory Modules, Omni Camping Equipment, Monomolecular Wire, Infiltration Equipment, Healing-Chip
>Little Things
Forever Alone x5, I don't need no Governa's dalla! x6, The Renegade
>Factions, Departments & Others
Militant
>The Covenants
The Shrine of Freyja
>Allies
None
>Home District
Ospherous Reserve
>Hubworlds
Free Traveler: Legiclator Reotri
>PANIC BUTTON
The Veteran
>Path
THAT RARE FROWN
>>
>>53544007
Charlotte Schneider, 338, Militant, Commando Pupper, Female Romanceable, Male Romanceable

Charlotte is currently waiting on her equipment requisition to go through, not that that's likely to happen any time soon. Instead of wasting her time she's decided to perform maintenance on the weapons shes carrying. She was just finishing reassembling her rifle when she noticed you staring, causing her to look back at you quizzically.

+ Recruited from a timeline of war, out of the Third Reich during the height of its power, Charlotte was a highly skilled soldier and leader who won many commendations. She was recruited into the Travelers after an [REDACTED] resulting in the loss of her entire company, and has since served with distinction in the Militant ranks.
+ Over 300 years experience in all facets of war on the obscene Traveler level.
- She doesn't have anyone close to her, only colleagues and contacts. She really needs a friend.
-/+ Can be a little bit of an alpha bitch. Not to you though.
+/- If she becomes your companion you will not find another more loyal. If you are human/oid she will get a crush on you and start intimidating 'rivals' away from you. How that pans out depends on you.
+ Knits in her spare time and will make you some seriously comfy winter wear, that can also double as combat attire.
+ Touch the fluffy tail.

"N-stop touching my tail!"
>>
>>53542019
>>53542061
>>53542245
And the second.

>Origin & Background
The Now Watcher
>Skills, Perks & Traits
Low Tech Understanding, Common Ethereal Manipulation, Basic Ethereal Manipulation, Advanced Ethereal Manipulation, Master Ethereal Manipulation, Noble Bearing, Silver Tongue, Sage, Lucky, Educated, Teacher, Architect, Organizer, Memory, Alchemist, Runemaster, Field Leader: Evocation, Field Leader: Conjuration, Field Leader: Transmutation, Split Action, Immersed in the Ethereal
>Initial Equipment Requisition
>Clothing
Traveler leathers, MagisterTM Tier Robes, Imprinted Runic Inscriptions
>Weapons
Yuta Brace, Elder Staff
>General Items
Pegs, Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Magical Protection Vestments, Multiversal Timekeeper, Mathery Travelers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324, Ring of Dispel, Aenathari Peach, Stasis Guard, Alchemy Set, Runist Kit, MagiblocTM Coinage, Spirit Bonding Charms, Toshamark Standard Computer, Warding Spirit, Spirit Walk Components, Self Operating Cooking Gear, Cohort Setup Package, Shrine Setup Package, Healing-Chip
>Little Things...
Forever Alone x4, I don't need no Governa's dalla! x9, Minor, Adherent: Magic + Power + Knowledge + Wisdom + Happiness, Accursed by Cena, Ae Child
>Factions, Departments & Others
Ethereal
>The Covenants
The Archmage Tower
>Allies
Angus 'Love-lich', 164, Architect, Renowned Architect [ж] + Mercia, 570, Ethereal, 'the greenblooded', Wise Lich Magus [ж] (Pair) (Designated Guardians)
>Home District
The Summoning Grounds
>Hubworlds
Home Lander
>PANIC BUTTONS
The God
>Path to Walk
Worries in the Daylight
>>
>>53544115
Archmage Dandelion, 89, Ethereal, Field Leader , Female Romanceable
>You find Dandelion just outside, giving a group of fledglings a basic rundown on magic, illustrating his lecture with detailed and entertaining illusions. He notices your attention immediately and asks if you would like to join.
+ Recruited from a very young age out of a technically average timeline with no ethereal presence, he was raised by Angus and Mercia and is still very close with them. In his childhood he gained a love and drive for magic, especially the arts of Evocation, Conjuration and Transmutation, areas in which he is now accepted as Field Leader.
+ The youngest mage to ever become a member of The Council of the Awoken Spirit and founder of the Convent known as The Archmage Tower. He can pull serious political clout when necessary.
+ If pushed he is powerful enough to crack a medium sized moon like an egg, and he's still getting stronger.
+ If you are interested in the Ethereal he will make time to privately tutor you if you wish, something plenty of upcoming mages would kill for.
-/+ 'Kill for' can be literal. Between his work and position in the Ethereal Department and his influence through The Archmage Tower he has unknowingly created a small cult of personality. His most devoted may or may not like you much depending on your relationship.
+/- Extremely physically weak, but is fully aware of this and in a fight acts accordingly.
-/+ Semi notorious fetish for ethereal entities. This is about to bite him on the ass in a very major way. If you help out he'll owe you for life, doubly so if you have any Parental Instinct.
- Between his work and studies he isn't likely to see you often and rarely travels off world, but he will come for an emergency. He won't get along with any companions you have that actively dislike magic, he wont be aggressive about it but he will ignore them and dismiss their opinions.
>>
>>53544205
+/- In the recent political instability he has been trying to keep things stable and calm down tensions. Personally, the way he sees it is the people taking advantage of the strife to further their goals are in violation of the first law and any action that needs to be taken in order to prevent a Time War is justified. He has been keeping very close tabs on extremist members of the Inheritors for this reason.
>"The nebulous depression many seem to feel when they finally understand the nature of the multiverse never ceases to baffle me. Alternate versions of me who inhabit other dimensions do not matter. Our life is as we make it my friend, let us make a masterpiece to behold."

>The Archmage Tower
As the Dakka Conventional Church is to firearms is the Archmage Tower is to the Ethereal, a recent Convent that has made its way to prominence in the Traveler cultural landscape. The tower is located in a pocket dimension on Ae's Ethereal plane and as such is extremely easy to get to it from almost anywhere provided you have an invitation. The Archmage Tower was created by Archmage Dandelion, a young member of the Council of the Awoken Spirit, in response to what he felt was a mild stagnation in the Ethereal Department caused by the normalization of magical phenomena and limited recruitment methods. Instead of wasting effort and making enemies in an attempt to rework the Ethereal Department he decided to make a Convent to project his ideals, which has been remarkably successful, recruiting members from all across the Factions, Departments and Independents.
>Requirement: A passionate love for the Ethereal arts.
>Free Trait: Immersed in the Ethereal - Your passion causes you to gain great instincts when it comes to dealing with the Ethereal. Your spells do not falter and you are skilled in your handling of spirits.
>>
>>53544264
>Free Favor: As a member you will be privy to some of the more deep and esoteric Ethereal arts, and you may receive either tutoring in the Ethereal arts or a platform to teach others and develop your abilities if you wish.

And done.
>>
>>53542245
Thank you for using my character
>>
>>53544115
>>53544205
>>53544264
>>53544292
>anime mary sue

Fuck off
>>
>>53544726
You can use Mary Sue's if you do it right. Highlander basically turned one into Danny Devito in Always Sunny.
>>
>>53544784
>You can use Mary Sue's if you do it right.

Except this isn't a case of it being done right.
>>
>>53544803
Then Highlander will make it right. She's been good at that.
>>
File: kvarteret skatan.jpg (377KB, 929x1300px) Image search: [Google]
kvarteret skatan.jpg
377KB, 929x1300px
>>53542019
>>53542061
This is pretty silly.

Kvarteret Skatan, 10, Hearth, City Block
I couldn't come up with a good English name for a city block, sorry.

Origin: The Darkness; Free Floating Drone
Traits: High-Tech, Common-Ether, Urbanite, Noble Bearing, Utilitarian, Lucky, Mechanical Adept, Homebody, Super Human Body, Architect, Stone Soul, Seemingly Useless, Long Player, Thoughtless, Shining Soul
Knick-Knacks: 'Pegs', Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Weather Maker, Fortification Setup Package, Business Setup Package, Shrine Setup Package
Little Things...: Forever Alone x5, I don't need no Governa's dalla! x8, Minor, Aquarius Complex
Faction: The Hearth Keepers
Covenant: The Church of our Lady, Destroyer of Despair
Allies: Albus Sirena Resdali
Home District/Hubworld: Dem-A1 – The Hive city to end all cities
>>
>>53544115
Archmages shouldn't look like twink children

That just wouldn't fly in academic circles.
>>
File: squids.jpg (36KB, 467x349px) Image search: [Google]
squids.jpg
36KB, 467x349px
>>53545098
This is 4chan. Socially ignorant weebs are obsessive over youth and have acquired a total disregard for how appearances define reputation.

Or any manga author. East Asian nations are repulsive for their repugnant physical ideals. Spreading even further by fat fucking slobs of the west, lusting over lolis and schoolgirls.
Anime is terrible ~because~ of how youthful it is. There is no experience to be gained from it.
>>
>>53545353
Gerontophiles pls go and stay go
>>
>>53545353
>implying that given the option most people wouldn't pick a permanently youthful appearance rather than an older one
>>
>>53545353
Bored again, huh? Why not bust out some cuckposting or mind-death instead?
>>
>>53543897
>how about picking an existing waifu cyoa and making something that's sort of a tribute cyoa?
No, I wouldn't enjoy doing that. It would be insufficiently original, the idea is intended to be deeply silly and that fact should be evident from the beginning onwards, and I have no interest in encouraging autistic outbursts.

I tend to think in terms of "interesting character" far more than "romantic interest" and have a great deal of difficulty bending myself to the latter perspective.
>>
>>53545405
This is too broad of an assumption. Youth is anywhere from 0 to 60, depending on the culture in question.

After a certain point in life you won't really care how physically aged you are, as long as you're still capable.
>>
>>53545353
Okay, but what about them pussygirls?
>>
>>53545442
>youth
>60

The range is anywhere from 5-25 if you want a literal application.
>>
>>53545442
Which cultures consider being knocked over by a stiff breeze and breaking 3 bones a youthful trait?
>>
>>53545563
wrong
>>
>>53545576
>implying 60 year olds are 90 years olds

Don't reverse flip the 6 to a 9 now
>>
>>53545578
>While recognizing that member states use Manivannan chronologies to define youth, the United Nations defines youth as persons between the ages of 15 and 24 with all UN statistics based on this range, the UN states education as a source for theses statistics. The UN also recognizes that this varies without prejudice to other age groups listed by member states such as 18-30. A useful distinction within the UN itself can be made between teenagers (i.e. those between the ages of 13 and 19) and young adults (those between the ages of 18 and 32). While seeking to impose some uniformity on statistical approaches, the UN itself is aware of contradictions between approaches in its own statutes. Hence under the 15-24 definition (introduced in 1981) children are defined as those under the age of 14 while under the 1979 Convention on the Rights of the Child, those under the age of 18 are regarded as children.[10] The UN also states they are aware that several definitions exist for youth within UN entities such as Youth Habitat 15-32 and African Youth Charter 15-35.

Yeah that anon was wrong, it's actually even narrower.
>>
>>53545563
Physical and mental prime is exceeding the age of twenty-five, anon.

The average human starts to diminish at around 45~
>>
File: 1478426148219.png (153KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478426148219.png
153KB, 500x700px
>>53545460
>Suncat
>>
File: 1354310388874.jpg (259KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1354310388874.jpg
259KB, 1920x1200px
Vietnam CYOA when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
>>
>>53542827
Did you get the fish lady wit the tongue parasite husband?
>>
File: 1493685925046.jpg (3MB, 1400x5211px) Image search: [Google]
1493685925046.jpg
3MB, 1400x5211px
>>
File: 941c58816c033fd27e70aa9b7b6d9dc0.png (941KB, 900x1399px) Image search: [Google]
941c58816c033fd27e70aa9b7b6d9dc0.png
941KB, 900x1399px
>>53545756
I'm not in the mood for your crap, SIDA.
>>
>>53541965
Not with that attitude they will.
>>
>>53545098
>Archmages shouldn't look like twink children

Most of the super-spellcasters I've seen in western fiction (especially in D&D) tend to purposely cultivate the "wizened old man" look to inspire respect or get their enemies to underestimate them. Similar to the five wizards in LotR.

It's only in Japanese fiction that I've noticed the opposite. You have little girls running around being the best at magic. It's annoying. They're not even deceivingly aged; they're as old as they appear to be.
>>
File: 1493686000691.jpg (4MB, 1395x5692px) Image search: [Google]
1493686000691.jpg
4MB, 1395x5692px
>>53545791
>>
>>
A, always.
>>
File: 1493686109654.jpg (4MB, 1400x6857px) Image search: [Google]
1493686109654.jpg
4MB, 1400x6857px
>>53545817
>>
>>53545811
Because Japan's demography is fucked up, there's way too many old people, a rapidly decreasing workforce and nobody wants to have children.

Their escapist fantasies and pop culture is fixated on youth because their reality is filled with dying old people.
>>
File: 1493686328903.jpg (4MB, 1400x7042px) Image search: [Google]
1493686328903.jpg
4MB, 1400x7042px
>>53545834
>>
File: 1493686573030.jpg (5MB, 1400x7500px) Image search: [Google]
1493686573030.jpg
5MB, 1400x7500px
>>53545856
>>
File: 1493686645561.jpg (3MB, 1400x4482px) Image search: [Google]
1493686645561.jpg
3MB, 1400x4482px
>>53545875
>>
>>53545852
Sounds like BS, but I'll defer to your weeb expertise.
>>
File: pixie.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
pixie.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
>>53541579
>>
File: pixie 2.png (6MB, 1200x8400px) Image search: [Google]
pixie 2.png
6MB, 1200x8400px
>>53546037
>>
>>53545811
>unrealistic age groupings
This is why I can rarely get immersed in anime.
>>
File: pixie 3.png (5MB, 1200x6300px) Image search: [Google]
pixie 3.png
5MB, 1200x6300px
>>53546073
>>
>>53545852
>>53545916

That's... not quite it.
Anime focuses on highschool because this is the last point in time any average Japanese has any autonomy until they retire.
College is endless studying and even job hunting has to be taken very seriously, since corporations act like clans and you're expected to dedicate yourself to one company for life.
Once employed the "shut up and listen to your sempai/elders" culture is amped to 11, and you basically don't get to make independant decisions until you're 40.
This is on top of the general rat-race, where you're expected to place the company above yourself and your family; going drinking all night after work is mandatory, since the excuse of alcohol is the only thing that allows employees to ever voice concerns or disagreements over how a project is going.
Even when you finally get time to yourself off-hours, you have to stay cooped up inside since relaxing in public view, even in your own backyard, is seen as lazyness.

Many times this extends even to the specific year of highschool depicted: first years are too busy orienting themselves and third years are cramming for college, so second year is ideal for anime.
>>
>>53545777
... What now?
>>
File: Tionishia1.png (412KB, 869x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tionishia1.png
412KB, 869x960px
>>53542245
Highlander your back! It's really good to see you!
Hope your well and everything's good.
>>
File: kuva&hank.png (512KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
kuva&hank.png
512KB, 1280x700px
>>53546134
I suppose you didn't then.

Name: Kuva and Hank
Species: Pandorae and Sentient Parasite
Origin: The Now; Watcher
Tech Understanding: Advanced
Skills: Amphibious, Architect, Silver Tongue, Mathematical Genius, Weightless Combatant, Split Action, Poetic
Little Things: Waste of Skin x1, Plate Rot, Lophitic, Repulsive, Slothful of Body and Mind, Govna’s Dolla’s x5
Armor: Traveller Leathers
Weapons: M911 Modded, Utility Knife
Knick Knacks: Bro-Bot, Seeder Kit, Psychic Paper, Alcohol Subscription, Drug Subscription, Low Level Adrig Manipulator, Cedril Vibration Dispenser, Toshamark Computer, Physical Formatting, Personal Gravity Manipulator
Faction: Architects
Companions: Garagrosias, Angus Love-Lich, Marada Yutori, Rocco Liomberito, Temel’Parah vas Ae
Home District: Undersea Base 192
Hubworld: Homelander

I wish I could make Pandoraea that aren't bipedal, but it's such a colossal pain finding the art.
>>
>>53545817
You can't get anywhere in this one unless you min/max to hell. Lame.
>>
>>53546438
Neat. Come the actual image version I'm considering commissioning some art from artists for the more complicated persons.

>>53546300
Still here, still working away in the salt mines.
>>
File: Fantasy+army+cyoa.jpg (853KB, 900x3427px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy+army+cyoa.jpg
853KB, 900x3427px
>>
File: Fantasy+army+cyoa2pg.jpg (813KB, 900x3427px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy+army+cyoa2pg.jpg
813KB, 900x3427px
>>53546594
>>
File: fantasyarmycyoa3.png (608KB, 1300x3827px) Image search: [Google]
fantasyarmycyoa3.png
608KB, 1300x3827px
>>53546609
>>
Please post cool spooky waifus.
>>
>>53541747
Average super soldier

Abilities
Infinite memory
Hitting it works
Healing waters
Confidence & pride
Limits broken ( +2)
Engineers weep (+1)

Objects
Money bat (+2)
Ironing iron
Pen of rune magic (+1)
WP Changes
Law of cool (10)
WAAGH! (9)
Dun(geon) goofed (6)
Heaven and hell (3)
Adrenaline realm (1)
A switch in space time (0)
>>
File: WS1.png (6MB, 1200x3400px) Image search: [Google]
WS1.png
6MB, 1200x3400px
>>53546718
>>
File: WS2.png (6MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
WS2.png
6MB, 1200x4000px
>>53546775
>>
File: WS3.png (3MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WS3.png
3MB, 1200x1600px
>>53546790
I haven't got Nightmare Waifus saved.
>>
File: Urban Unease CYOA.jpg (8MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Urban Unease CYOA.jpg
8MB, 1600x10000px
>>
File: half-dragon.png (381KB, 710x791px) Image search: [Google]
half-dragon.png
381KB, 710x791px
>>53546790
Crossbreed Priscilla is best waifu
>>
>>53546594
>Conqueror
Somebody needs to bring some order to this world. And since it's feuding all the time, it seems like order comes with jackboots instead of flowery words.
>En Garde, Tactician, Daring, Whispering Blade, Here Be Dragons
Super-skilled with a glaive, which happens to be high quality and sentient to boot, my tactics allow me to outwit and outmaneuver most foes; I lead from the front with my elites (who benefit from Daring) combined with my Conqueror's 'intimidating presence' means that I can crush enemy morale very quickly. And as if that's not hardcore enough, I have a baby shadow dragon as a "pet". I typically don't risk it, since it's still weak and vulnerable; that's a long term investment and something I can show off around court (until it grows up).
> Half-elves (2x), Dragonborn (1x), Gnome (1x)
Half-elves are my super-flexible commandos; they start battle with archery, and typically hang back with peppering the enemy with arrows, but are capable of wading into melee when the time comes for it; shifting to opportunistic archery as the situation calls for it. Dragonborn work as shock infantry, and my 'elites' are composed of them. Gnomes, of course, don't go out on the field; they're the ones who make me and my army awesome things. Fast-firing crossbows, healing potions, smoke bombs, etc. are what they make for me; and when siege equipment is needed, they're the ones I turn to for cracking walls like nuts.
>Finest Steel, Loyalty, Lesser Magic
Magic is always handy, and with tactics, I'll make sure that my squads have a good mixture of magical support. The item that the Gnomes produce for me in particular are repeating crossbows; really good for thinning the enemy heard. Haivng absolute loyalty will help me actually sleep at night.
>Regalia
The nobles will fall, like dominoes. I'll take each one out in turn, and once their guards are put to flight or to the sword, I'll have the elite publicly hanged.
>>
File: IMG_4460.jpg (1MB, 1500x2445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4460.jpg
1MB, 1500x2445px
>>53546877
>Crossbreed Priscilla
>not Plain Doll
Nigga, you better be playin...
>>
>>53546948
Shitty knock off. Maria is perfection.

Funnily enough, Yhorshka is better than Priscilla.
I want to protect that cute
>>
File: 1450422231068.jpg (138KB, 483x651px) Image search: [Google]
1450422231068.jpg
138KB, 483x651px
>>53546999
Wrong
>>
>>53546999
>Yorshka
>Cute
She has a baby face, a giraffe neck, and the body of a starving african child.
>>
>>53547010
>Shit on yanderes whenever they come up.
>Apparently his favorite Soulsborne girl is the yandere priestess from Bloodborne.
Are you perhaps tsundere for yanderes?
>>
File: 1496092338111.jpg (630KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496092338111.jpg
630KB, 1116x1600px
>>53546594
>Conqueror
The pity kingdoms of this world do not see the larger picture. I shall bind them all under my flag and the world shall prosper under a reign of strength and peace.

>Tactician
>En Garde
Trained in hand-to-hand combat.
>Whispering Blade
A full arm gauntlet that serves as both a shield and weapon. Since it can fight on its own I can remove it from my my own arm, bind it to my chest, and fight with three fucking arms using martial arts. I shall be the three armed king.
>Charisma
>Dragon;Light
May the holy lights of this angelic beast burn away the corrupt, and also my enemies.

>Human
>Half-Elf
>Dark Elf
>Undead
Humans and the Half-elves will be the bulk of my army, with the Dark Elves working on the inside of enemy line to weaken them. You got to be stupid not to take undead too, since they are never ending and ever growing.

>Lesser Magic
>Loyalty
>Mutation
I'll take 500 Half Elf/Dark Elf combos. So basically Half-Dark Elves. They'll be my stealth core for assassinations and raids on enemy positions at night.

>Dormenia
My Half Dark Elves have already slain all the leadership. The enemy is in shambles. My soldiers are all tough and adaptable, easily downing the enemy, their magic just insult to injury. I march on the front lines. I turn my head to the enemy, both their warriors and civilians. I speak to them. Ask them if they tire of the constant wars. Tell them they are a society to be followed, all races brought together in peace. With my angelic dragon for dramatic effect I say I come to unite the world. Many shall surely join me, making my army even bigger and more varied. I shall conquer all. One piece at a time.
>>
File: priscilla.jpg (188KB, 780x1123px) Image search: [Google]
priscilla.jpg
188KB, 780x1123px
>>53546948
>not wanting a giant half dragon naive and innocent waifu
>>
>>53547010
>>53546999
>>53546948
>no mentions of Adella

What the fuck is wrong with ya'll
>>
>>53547042
>>53546942
I like how we both had the same idea basically.
>>
>>53547026
I'm just dumb.
>>
>>53546594
>Revenge
>Greater Magics: Water Fire Earth Wind Shadows Light
>Human x4
>Lesser Magic and Blood Bond
>Vrxxnyr
>>
File: njP8QxN.gif (5MB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
njP8QxN.gif
5MB, 432x243px
>>53546877
>>53547066

There's a slight flaw with your plan, Anons.
>>
File: goblin.jpg (175KB, 1401x1000px) Image search: [Google]
goblin.jpg
175KB, 1401x1000px
>>53546594
>Divine Calling
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

>Tactician
>Charisma
>Daring
Wars are not won by individuals, they are won by armies, and so I shall do everything in my power to make my army the best it can be.
>7 tokens of humans (3500 humans)
Humans are well rounded, get along with other humans, and will loyally die for me. Also pretty good at sieges.

>Loyalty
>Terror
My troops shall not falter in battle, and like Attila and Genghis I shall be a feared and respected warrior, word of my coming shall freeze the hearts of all those who hear.
>>
>>53547213
Shes magic it doesnt need to make sense.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (217KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
217KB, 750x1050px
>>53547213
>implying that's not my fetish
>>
File: 1454187852621.jpg (154KB, 615x690px) Image search: [Google]
1454187852621.jpg
154KB, 615x690px
>>53547026
>yandere
She's not yandere, anon. In fact, this bitch is >>53547090

>>53547153
I see I've got a Mexican orbiter, now.
>>
>>53546594
>Divine Calling
LIGHT THE FIRES OF INDUSTRY
>Personal
Tactician
Greater Magic x2: Light and Shadows
>Troops
Orc x7
>Army
Finest Steel: Sord
Terror
>Siege
Grimmora first, we gotta make sure we've got ALL the orcs under the banner of the black foot.
Then it's off to Vrxxnyr. Goblins are kinda like orcs, but littler right?
Now that we have enough bois and gobbos we can really set about burning some shit. We shall prey upon the weak first, Dormenia cannot stand against this many numbers. Anyone who doesn't die will join the ranks as slave soldiers, or rations for later.
Regalia shall fall next. We won't bother sacking it, we'll just cut off the trade and wait it out. even if they've got internal agriculture there's no way a land with such class imbalance will last without tearing itself apart from the inside. Once they've offed themselves we'll go in and slay any survivors, and take the city as our first true stronghold.
Then it's off to -wait who the fuck are these guys, fuck out of our way.
Assuming we survive the random encounter it's off to nirzumbil. Dwarves are greedy, and with all the riches we've gathered from Regalia we should be able to buy their help. failing that, I'll curse every bit of jewelry we have and offer it to them as a piece offering. I'd really like to avoid actually having to fight the dwarves in their home turf.
Once the dwarves are dealt with it's on to the elves. EVERY. TREE. WILL. FALL. Fuck going into that maze. we will never venture INTO the forest. we will destroy it from the edges and inward. The elves will have to come to US.
And finally Castelia. Humans that don't have an obvious flaw in their political structure are going to come with natural plot armor. For this to work we first had to remove any possible allies they could have made with the dwarves or elves, and we'll need as big an army as we can muster.

Whelp, off to fuck the world, wish me luck.
>>
>>53547397
>I see I've got a Mexican orbiter, now.

I don't want your AIDS, sodomite.
>>
File: IMG_4271.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4271.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
This thread needs more waifus
>>
File: Kulak.png (330KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Kulak.png
330KB, 1280x700px
>>53542245
Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
>>
File: IMG_4272.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4272.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>53547474
>>
>>53546594
why not. Ive got nothing better to do.

No reason, just cause it gives one of each token.

Tactician, Charisma, Dragon (earth) , Living Armor. Plans to just kinda walk around with my earth dragon and be tanking and look pretty and kill walls. Should shut down their confidence real quick and get them to listen to me.

Half-Elf back line, Dragonborn front line, Dark Elf behind enemy lines, Gnome making weapons and bombs, Dwarves for tunnels and maneuverability in battle.

Lesser Magic for more available strategies, Loyalty because of course, sex appeal because diplomacy and spying is still a thing.

Regalia would be the first stop. Easy to convince the people to join me in a fight, easy to sneak my assassins in. They have lots of guards, but we'll go with confusion and rioting and supplying them with bombs and stuff. After the battle we'll have them join our troops.

Dormenia next. Different races will have poor teamwork. Again using bombs and secret agents to cause chaos. Use some of my troops to pretend to be their citizens to give them bad directions, etc. Walk over them with my dragon and promise them a real city perhaps.
>>
File: IMG_4273.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4273.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>53547509
>>
File: IMG_4274.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4274.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>53547535
>>
File: IMG_4275.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4275.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>53547570
>>
File: IMG_4461.jpg (4MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4461.jpg
4MB, 1200x3600px
>>53547593
>>
File: IMG_4277.png (6MB, 1200x2954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4277.png
6MB, 1200x2954px
>>53547612
Mystery Box 1/2
>>
>>53547593
>pick Scarlatina
>of course, she's eager to start fucking as soon as we meet
>She needs to know her place, can't have her thinking she's in charge
>tie her up to a rock, making sure she can't even touch herself, and make her beg
>wait awhile as she gets more and more desperate, while teasing her without touching her
>let this go on hours, days if necessary
>her desperation reaches breaking point
>while she's still tied up, fuck her
>fuck her hard and senseless, not giving a fuck about trying to pleasure her, just using and abusing her like a sex toy
>which she'd love of course, fuck heart eyes into her
>fuck her all day and night
That's how you break in Scarlatina and make her relatively docile.
>>
>>53547627
Mystery box and we're fucking keeping the other girls alive to serve my court. Of course I'll only mention that part after obtaining all my powers.
>>
>>53547627
God I hate traps.
>>
>>53547474
>Catherine
>Strength
>Grace
>Analysis

I'm going to wrassle all of the other gals into submission and be sure to pin them with my crotch in their faces.
>>
>>53547688
What are you? Gay?
>>
>>53547779
Boys are gross. Gerudos aren't even girly enough to pretend it's a cute girl, it's obviously just a skinny boy in drag.
>>
>>53547779
No anon he's worse creature than that, he's straight
>>
File: IMG_4278.png (2MB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4278.png
2MB, 1200x885px
>>53547627
2/2>>53547627
>>
>>53542245
Time to add something then. Saw this image and thought it was cool.

Name: Hibiscus

(Capet medieval france;Disquiet heretic)
From a young age you had to use your ethereal talents, growing up as a feral child in the woods. It was that or death. But you managed to survive, if barely, in such a place, picking apart herbs to burn and infuse them into water, scrawling symbols on rocks with coal that do much more than look pretty. Despite all that, you never leave the forest, to civilization. You much prefer your plants. But it seems that recently you have gotten some especially interesting guests...

>Perks
-low-tech understanding (-2)
-Advanced Ethereal Manipulation (-1)
-Runemaster
-Achemist (0)
-Woodsman (1)
-Green thumb (2)
-Beastmaster (3)

>Items
>Clothing
-Magister(Tm)Robes (2400)
-Full closet (2100)

>Weapons
-Never fail utility blade (2080)
-Natural weapons 2x (Venus flytrap braids) (1480)
-Custom melee (Giant fork) (1180)

>Other stuff
-Greater praha golem
-seeder kit (1130)
-alchemy set (830)
-Runist set (530)
-Greater venus mantrap 2x (30)
-standard breather (10)
-Glepnir chain (0)

>Flaws
-Fuck your glowy bullshit (2600)
-Decadent (2800)

Department: Ethereal

Covenant: Free shamans council

Allies:
-Michel kilkorov
-Andromnida
-Yarihei Neinta
-Izakatai

Home district: Yucatan

Panic button: The giver

>PATH
Beyond the celestial chain

Posting my companion bit in just a minute.
>>
>>53547627
Where's Right Door anon?
>>53547726
I'm sorry to hear that anon, why don't you have one of the other twelve girls instead?
>>53547669
Interesting approach anon... What about the brides try to defeat her claim you as theirs?
>>53547682
>Mysterybox
A main of fine taste indeed.
The Royal Alchemist wound up being my absolute favorite to write
May have accidentally made myself my own Waifu
>>53547726
King Anon "The Teabagger" Zodiac, First of His Name
>>53547797
What boorishness is this! He must be lowborn to have such an easily defined sexuality.
>>
>>53545442
>Youth is anywhere from 0 to 60,

Top kek
>>
>>53547885
Too good for this world, truly the most noble choice
>>
>>53542439
Thanks.
>>
>>53548111
When is one considered old, anon?
>>
>>53548167

There is a middle ground between young and old anon.
>>
>>53547987
When I'm king I'm gonna change my name to Jeremiah to fit in.

Also has Zodiac ever had the only a female heir issue? Did the houses have to prepare sons for marriage instead?
>>
Yo anons, what do you all consider some relatively minor powers? I'm working on a new cyoa and want to have things relatively balanced, mates.
>>
>>53548177
Yeah, so what is it?
>>
>>53548216
The ability to heat or cool any drink to the perfect temperature.
>>
>>53548220
Probably Early 40's to late 50's. You're definitely not part of the Youth at 42.
>>
I can't enjoy waifu builders/pickers because I honest to god don't understand how outside of mind control they would enjoy being in love with me, and can only see the end as they walk away from me.

How are you doing, /cyoag/?
>>
File: perry.jpg (44KB, 595x230px) Image search: [Google]
perry.jpg
44KB, 595x230px
>>53547213
Nah, see, you're just not thinking with your head
>>
>>53548298
>spolier
As being beyond humanity they love you for your spirit. We all shine as bright as stars deep down anon. I love you champ, you can make it.

High off my ass
>>
File: gywnevere.jpg (463KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
gywnevere.jpg
463KB, 1200x900px
>>53548302
I'm said that they didn't add Gywnevere to that waifu list
>>
File: spirit.png (1MB, 800x3200px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.png
1MB, 800x3200px
>>53548298
In my case it would be because I chose 12 vows (pic related), thus greatly limiting my personal freedom, just to make them as perfect as possible
>>
File: spirit 2.png (2MB, 800x4300px) Image search: [Google]
spirit 2.png
2MB, 800x4300px
>>53548450
>>
>>53548302
Giantess/unbirth weirds me out on a very deep level.
>>
>>53547931
>Hibiscus, 232, ethereal, Garden witch [x]

You find Hibiscus sitting near a few potted plants outside, and halfway buried in a bush. Ducking out of it with some kind of plant in her hands, she sees you and calls for a bit of help.

+/- One of the more well-known witches on Ae, Hibiscus was found as a child living in the woods.
+Knows all about witchy runes and such, but she's especially talented in making very effective potions and grow the herbs that they need.
+While she has no training, Hibiscus knows enough about what to do with her fork, and the flytraps attached to her hair can tear a man apart.
+Knows how to live well in a forest and similar places
-Due to frequent food shortages as a kid, she will eat as much as she can gorge herself with
-Not great and human interaction, might occasionally attempt to interact with a human like you interact with a plant (like watering them).
-She can't work any technology more advanced then a door, and doesn't want to learn.
+/- quite possibly a plant fetishist
+/- Terrible naming sense, she named herself

"Don't want your arm to be melted down to the bone? Then don't pick up those flowers, you eggplant! Bright means deadly!"
>>
File: maid finger.jpg (64KB, 900x549px) Image search: [Google]
maid finger.jpg
64KB, 900x549px
>>53548479
The helmet is pretty creepy. The rest of it seems fairly normal though.
>>
>>53547474
so what falls under magic
is time magic a thing? enchanting?
>>
>>53548298
Hey. Chin up. Maybe.... maybe you make them feel better about themselves? Like in a every hot girl needs less hot friends kinda way.
>>
>>53548479
It's not unbirth, it's just using your body as a human dildo. You're not crawling into her womb.
>>
>>53548543
Being a tiny human inside a giant vagina just seems disgusting. I guess if you really like masochism/humiliation?
>>
File: ashen.jpg (152KB, 747x1069px) Image search: [Google]
ashen.jpg
152KB, 747x1069px
>>53548665
It's just a vagina, anon. Why would it be disgusting just because it's bigger?
>>
Does anyone have that teacher cyoa from awhile back?
>>
>>53548697
At that size it's just a slimy flesh tube your whole body is trapped in. Sounds like some horror movie shit.
>>
File: angel.jpg (440KB, 1254x1770px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
440KB, 1254x1770px
>>53548730
And yet you'd be willing to put your dick in it. What if it has teeth? What if it bites your dick off!? I'm just messing with ya anon
>>
>>53548730
I understand where you're coming from here, and I agree to an extent, but it's really just not turning me off the way it is you. That being said I don't really like any other aspect of giantess fetish. It's just that one part of it that sounds kind of exiting.
>>
>>53548765
My dick isn't my whole body and all my sensory organs. It's like saying being trapped in a small box is the same as sticking a hand in it.
>>
File: angel 2.jpg (521KB, 1254x1770px) Image search: [Google]
angel 2.jpg
521KB, 1254x1770px
>>53548810
It's fine anon. I don't really see the creepy factor, but I'm also not really all that aroused by it either.
>>
>>53546594
Oooh, Looks fun!

JUSTICE SHALL PREVAIL! (+2 Army, 1 Troop)

Tactician, Anachronism (M1 Howitzer), Bodyguard (Ogre)

5x Gnomes (2500 Total)

Giant, Terror, Finest Steel (Gunpowder)

Target: Regalia

If it ain't readily apparent, I'll take a modern wheeled artillery piece into the past with gnomes to duplicate it. I'm not sure what I would bother to invade, but Regalia looks like a nice easy target followed by Castelia. Stone walls don't last long against shells. I shall teach these fiefdoms the glory that is American Democracy. And I shall do it the American way, with superior firepower!
>>
File: The Superpower Game.png (179KB, 1200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
The Superpower Game.png
179KB, 1200x1900px
Is there a version of this in which you're given 40 points? I know about the rolling one but I could swear I've seen a 40 point version and it's bugging the piss out of me.
>>
>>53542245
I know you're probably tired of being asked questions like this, but did you get the Regis build I posted a while back?
>>
File: Snow.png (2MB, 1690x708px) Image search: [Google]
Snow.png
2MB, 1690x708px
>>53546594
>>53546609
>>53546619
This is one of the better army CYOA's I've seen. No meaningless stats, every army is unique, and it's contained within 3 pages and easy to read.
>>
File: cheg.png (4KB, 242x243px) Image search: [Google]
cheg.png
4KB, 242x243px
>>53547612
>win the Zodiac Bowl
>get all 12 1/2 waifus + 1 1/2 Husbandos
>finish up the crowning ceremony
>sit down on the throne
>suddenly remember that one really embarrassing thing I did in middle school
>my wish for death is granted almost immediately
>>
File: 1496267937287.png (499KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496267937287.png
499KB, 1280x700px
>>53542019
>>53542061

Name: Redjack
Species: Hardlight
Origin: The Traitor Rebellion; Charred Grunt
Tech Understanding: High
Skills: Super-Human Body, Lucky, Unarmed Combatant, Traveller-Adept, Friendly Face, Critical, Violence Mutability, Natural Physique
Little Things: Waste of Skin x1, Warping (Opposite effect to the biological norm), Decadent, Govna’s Dolla’s x5
Armor: Traveller Leathers Upgraded
Weapons: N/A
Knick Knacks: Hardlight Transfusion, Multiversal Time Keeper, Battle Music Projectors, Toshamark Standard Computer, Large Power Generator
Faction: True Travellers
Companions: Xian Mayen, Marada Yutori, The Yaotl, Lethice, Arnold Paole
Home District: Irish Town
Hubworld: Terra-D2342
Mission: Greatest of Men
>>
File: titan.jpg (895KB, 2025x3150px) Image search: [Google]
titan.jpg
895KB, 2025x3150px
>>53548730
Fred Perry did a story about a race of giantesses where their genticals were proportionally very tiny and were perfectly compatible with their human sized men.
>>
>>53549093
In that case the sex just sounds kind of awkward.
>>
>>53548479
(If you can imagine being simultaneously deeply weirded out and mildly turned on, that's the position I'm in with respect to a smallish subset of vore stuff. It is tremendously uncomfortable and I avoid it.)

>>53548479
>>53548730
I have a vaginal insertion/unbirth fetish, and, as with other impossible fetishes, the appeal rests partly on an unrealistic idea of how comfortable the scenario would be. Think more in terms of words like "cozy," "soft," "warm," "inviting," or "full-body hug" and you'll have a better sense of the appeal. Remember also that the object of your affection is presumably getting off on this really hard. And it's her vagina and she likes you.

Granted, everything even remotely close to vore seems to have twenty million sub-variants with different motivating factors, so it's not as if I can speak for everyone.
>>
>>53548974
Money 3 - 6
Brain Booster 4 - 8
Bear Mode 2 - 3
Flight 3 - 10
Psychokinesis 2 - 2
Time Control 1 - 1

Total Points - 30
>>
File: 1496267937287 (1).png (656KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496267937287 (1).png
656KB, 1280x700px
>>53542019
>>53542061
>>53542076
Name: The Gardener
Species: Primordial Force + Giant Neutronium Ball
Origin: The Now; Watcher
Tech Understanding: Advanced
Ethereal Manipulation: Mastery
Skills: Aetonic, One with Ein, Thoughtless, Long-Player, Infused Essence, Horsepower, Xeno-expert, Green-Thumb, Architect, Explorer
Little Things: Sensory Deprivation x5, Ae-Child, Falling, Destined for Great Things, Notorious, Govna’s Dolla’s x7
Armor: N/A
Weapons: Upgraded Brace
Knick Knacks: Ethereal Transfusion, Mechanical Transfusion, Bro-Bot, Seeder Kit
Faction: Architects
Companions: I really don’t know, but I also don’t really need to take any more money or perks.
Home District: Orbit

https://pastebin.com/EprCxbkt

I have one more I'm gonna post tonight.
>>
>>53549259
Also, I wanted to make this build just for the joke in the name but I found making a colossally overpowered entity pretty unsatisfying really.
>>
File: Giant.png (523KB, 1324x629px) Image search: [Google]
Giant.png
523KB, 1324x629px
>>53549093
While that kind of ruins it for me, I could see normies being willing to go through with it if their genitals were appropriately altered.
>>
>>53546594
>Revenge.
Someone's gotta choose it. Let's just say I hold a grudge against all of the rulers just for ruling and call it a day.
>Tactician, En Garde (Swords), Charisma, Daring, Whispering Blade (Sword), Living Armor
Knowing how to work through a battle is good, and having a living weapon that I'm skilled with is useful for leading the charge myself. Having Living Armor only helps even more with this, helping me to stay alive, and with Daring and Chrisma, I will be a true inspiration at the forefront.
>Human x2, Dwarf, Gnome
Humans make up the bulk of the army, taking on most roles. The Dwarves will utilize the explosives and other devices that the Gnomes make, often in ambush or by making minefields.
>Finest Steel (Spears), Loyalty
Fine spears for the entire army will go a long way, and I won't have to worry about any of them betraying me at least.
>Naturelle
We're going to burn down the damn forest, elves and all in it. I'm sure the Gnomes can make me some napalm.
>>
>>53549093
that's creepy and weird
>>
>>53549603
It was fetish shit
>>
>>53548765
>>53548847
Where can I find the sauce for this? I'd like what appears to be the first page of it.

Google gives nothing.
>>
File: 1391008171969.png (165KB, 1200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1391008171969.png
165KB, 1200x1900px
>>53548974
Looks like it's a edit of this.
>>
>>53545098
Archmages look however archmages damn well choose anon. Though a lot of me not being effected by that is likely that I grew up on pulp sorcerers who tend to look younger then the half assed generic gandolf ripoffs modern fantasy uses.
>>
>>53548974
Easy Money 2 - 6
Sexytime 5 - 18
Super Health 1 - 21
Bearmode 1 - 22
Time Control 3 -30
>>
>>53550113
>Archmages look however archmages damn well choose anon
There's a time and a place for everything

>Though a lot of me not being effected by that is likely that I grew up on pulp sorcerers
You read shit

>who tend to look younger then the half assed generic gandolf ripoffs modern fantasy uses
Not a ripoff. There's more than one way to sport a beard.
>>
>>53550226
>There's a time and a place for everything

To be honest I'm mostly annoyed by the idea that every magic user ever is going to be some 90+ year old man with a giant ass beard.

I prefer my sorcerers to be Elric, Conan, Ars magica like. Not to say old men shouldn't be around but the unnaturally retained youth is also very much part of the archetype. So I kind of find it retarded that people pick more on that factor then the writing of the actually stories themselves. It's like people get triggered that their fictional archmage spends more time in the shape of animals instead of looking like gandolf 24/7. With his pals Gandolf number 2, Number 3 , Number 4. What's worse they don't even rip gandolf off correctly.
>>
>>53550421
You're taking tropes too seriously.

The above anons were discussing the pragmatism and correspondence of magic and relative appearance.
>>
>>53550421
>To be honest I'm mostly annoyed by the idea that every magic user ever is going to be some 90+ year old man with a giant ass beard.

Except this isn't the case.
>>
File: cheshire daddy removed.jpg (282KB, 850x1225px) Image search: [Google]
cheshire daddy removed.jpg
282KB, 850x1225px
>>53543187
You're welcome. Was nice to go through. Hits me right in my fantasy.
>>53543593
>toggle
Neat
>Changes to collar
Triple neat. What's the point if the "slave" doesn't like it?
>Age
I'm not a pedophile... I jsut think it would be romantic to grow up together. To reminisce about what my Master wished for when they were young, and tease them about it.
>Traits new intro
Neat. If it's a bother don't worry about it. I'm very weird when it comes to my fantasy. It's romantic to learn because you want to be the best.
>Less vague wishes
Neat.
>Forced perks optional
Quadro neat!
>>
>>53550528
I've met plenty who has argued otherwise in my time. Might make me get a little ranty whenever I see it brought up sometimes. Just ignore me for a little bit anon.
>>
>>53547066
There are worse fates
>>
File: E94tdK9.png (5MB, 1200x2446px) Image search: [Google]
E94tdK9.png
5MB, 1200x2446px
DSA did you make this?
>>
>>53546775
i want to heal yuria
>>
>>53545764
unless there are waifus, never ever.
>>
>>53551036
>PTSD waifu
>Viet cong hostile native waifu
>Sucky sucky 5 dolla waifu
>Drill sergeant waifu
>Good soldier but doomed to die waifu

Take your pick
>>
>>53551101
>no helicopter pilot waifu
why even live
>>
File: Ascendant.jpg (2MB, 1200x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Ascendant.jpg
2MB, 1200x4800px
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (109KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
109KB, 608x800px
>>53551149
>you will never have a waifu who can tell the difference between VC and well disciplined VC
>>
File: Magic Train.jpg (5MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Train.jpg
5MB, 3000x3000px
>>
File: Magic Schedule.jpg (4MB, 1856x5912px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Schedule.jpg
4MB, 1856x5912px
>>
File: The University.png (3MB, 1800x4000px) Image search: [Google]
The University.png
3MB, 1800x4000px
>>
>>53542288
>>53543351
>...I have no earthly idea. I have no clue where to take this premise, but I like the opening.
Maybe he knows your self-confidence is so low that you think you don't deserve a waifu. You'd feel wrong asking for one or accepting one under more peaceful circumstances, so he's setting up a situation where you can get a waifu even if you outwardly pretend you don't want one, and you can rationalize it by saying you had no choice. Maybe it turns out that he's your guardian angel or a love goddess in disguise.
>>
File: Dryad.png (4MB, 1400x6146px) Image search: [Google]
Dryad.png
4MB, 1400x6146px
>>
File: Ultimate Elemental Wizards.png (3MB, 2692x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Elemental Wizards.png
3MB, 2692x3200px
>>
File: Ultimate Era of Wizards.jpg (3MB, 1200x7400px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Era of Wizards.jpg
3MB, 1200x7400px
>>
File: You be a Wizard.png (3MB, 2042x4850px) Image search: [Google]
You be a Wizard.png
3MB, 2042x4850px
>>53551221
>>53551231

Wizards you say?
>>
>>53551221
>>53551231
Why post both?
>>
File: 1411132738040.jpg (59KB, 448x342px) Image search: [Google]
1411132738040.jpg
59KB, 448x342px
>>53551214
>he's
>a love goddess
>>
File: Wizard's Apprentice.jpg (4MB, 1200x9931px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard's Apprentice.jpg
4MB, 1200x9931px
>>53551277
Some prefer originals
>>
>>53551289
Are there any differences aside from how they look?
>>
File: confuse.jpg (26KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
confuse.jpg
26KB, 270x320px
>>53545353
>hates anime
>browses 4chan
>>
File: Bloodlines.png (8MB, 1200x8626px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlines.png
8MB, 1200x8626px
>>53551300
Yes. Somewhat.
>>
>>53551285
>a love goddess(male)
>>
>>53550948
>can't play with max settings for everything

WHAT AM I? A CONSOLE PEASANT?!
Bring me the liquid nitrogen Greg!
Time to overclock this shit!
>>
File: Bloodlines v3.png (7MB, 1200x8626px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlines v3.png
7MB, 1200x8626px
>>
>>53551341
https://youtu.be/Ut8mwo7vGBI
>>
>>53551221
>>53551231
Life Wizard
Healing, Plant, Animal
ComfyNature Mode is activated.
Super cute bunbuns, ultra smort doggos. Cats that aren't cold, distant assholes and also look like different kinds of big cat (panthers, jaguars, cougars, lions, tigers - all cat-sized).
Capuchin-based manservants. Hell, full-on Flying Monkeys, why the fuck not?
Super fruit. Tastier pigs and chickens and cattle.
Cure a few cases of cancer or HIV when I feel like making some money. Not that I'll need it in my ironwood treehouse of hypercomfy.

Need an Air Wizard and Fire Wizard to set up some HVAC, and a Water Wizard for plumbing, but I think I can make this work.

I'll have other, darker projects for defense purposes, but there's no need to go into that right now.
For now, I am just the Comfy 4 Life Wizard.
>>
File: 1404452666086.png (1MB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1404452666086.png
1MB, 700x990px
>>53551231
>Water Wizard
>Pressure Specialist
>Summoning
>Enchanting

I'm heading to the deep waters, summoning krakens for muscle and sirens for love and living forever.

Enchanting should be a good bargaining chip if I ever need to interact with dirty surfacers for some reason though
>>
File: witchy doo doo.png (1MB, 3040x1988px) Image search: [Google]
witchy doo doo.png
1MB, 3040x1988px
>>53551250
I think you mean witches
>>
>>53551285
I said "in disguise". She could have shapeshifted or cast an illusion to appear as a man. The mystery box is her dropping the disguise and revealing her plan.
>>
>>53551341
There should be an option to sacrifice FPS in exchange for having two things be highest priority or something.
>>
File: Witch.jpg (6MB, 1600x8791px) Image search: [Google]
Witch.jpg
6MB, 1600x8791px
>>53551388
Better
>>
File: Power Fusion 2.0.png (3MB, 1000x8600px) Image search: [Google]
Power Fusion 2.0.png
3MB, 1000x8600px
>>
File: Ship.jpg (3MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
Ship.jpg
3MB, 1200x9300px
One of my favorites
>>
File: Ut8QdZm.jpg (54KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ut8QdZm.jpg
54KB, 600x480px
>>53551289
Let me see if I can remember the build I did for this last time

>Entity

>Lunar Magic
>Solar Magic
Thats all I'm going to need, with

>Contract of Pain
>Loyal Thrall
>Enemy Within
>Phoenix

Boiling Blood is just there to make up the numbers, but its a potential nonlethal way of ending a fight at least; the real work is Contract of Pain + Loyal Thrall + Phoenix, where I can transfer damage to me to my permanent Phoenix mount, who immediately respawns upon death... which as near as I can tell makes me unkillable (by damage, at least, theres other ways I'm sure).

Meanwhile for personal power
>Blazing Will
>Solar Vigour
>Helios Hammer
>Fire Serpents

Obviously I'll hit like a truck during the day, and even though I'm not at full power at night I still have Fire Serpents, Enemy Within and a Phoenix to deal with most problems.
>>
File: Ship DLC.jpg (4MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
Ship DLC.jpg
4MB, 1200x9300px
>>53551433
>>
>>53549259
>but I always here a
I think that should be "hear"
>>
>>53548298
>spoiler
I just don't enjoy them because I don't want a girlfriend. Too much pressure, don't want anyone inside my head. Otherwise I have the same issues you do.
>how are you
Good. Finished a cyoa, got an idea for a short silly one, DOOM arrived in the mail. Still haven't finished the conclusion and abstract of my report though. Haven't gotten drunk for about five days and I haven't felt any need to drink (yet).
>>
>>53551423
I like this one, all the different power combinations are neat.

I think I'd go

>Life
>Insight
>Null

For a mix of personal power and protection, comfort and entertainment

I don't think I'd ever use the three orb power though; I don't think a universe that I'm the wellspring for would be that great.
>>
How important is consistency of images to you in a CYOA? Do you mind a mix of western and anime style art? I'm working on picture selections for a WIP and was curious as to your thoughts.
>>
>>53551541
Don't mix it up it looks weird
>>
File: 1471588037008.jpg (279KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471588037008.jpg
279KB, 590x590px
>>53543782
They all sound pretty cute anon, you should go for it.

Don't worry too much about whether you can design well or not, I think you're doing fine.
>>
>>53551340
literally gay
>>
File: Intergalactic Paladin.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Intergalactic Paladin.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>
>>53551567
>>
>>53551601
you're still gay
>>
>>53551613
>anon calls anon gay

anon you must be a gay
>>
>>53551618
say whatever you want, you're still a faggot
>>
File: e5b.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
e5b.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>53551613
>>
>>53551626
i'm not anon, i'm anon

just here to tell you that you're probably a homosexual
>>
>>53551659
still a flaming faggot
>>
>>53551670
keep sulking in the closet, anon
>>
>>53546835

I like this. For possibleDLC inspiration: check out XXXholic: A midsummer night's dream. My favorite comfy dark house is featured in it.

Soviet Brutalism
Lower Levels

Bar Between Floors
Uncle Icky's Takeout
Irregular Grocery
Abandoned Store

First-Aid Kit
Painter's Memento
Vending Machine
Occupied Mirror
Watchful Moose
Ex-Tenant's Journals

Delving Adventurer
Bearded Chronicler
Apartment Janitor
Father Alyosha
Drinking Widower
Ancient Witch Irena
Paranormal Maniac
Apartment Maid
Hallway Wanderer
Yarn Spider's Nest

Hokousha Tengoku
The Memory Gallery
Bashful Haunt
Unremarkable Jack
The Stairwell Window
Gravity Anomaly
Give and Take Well
The Illustrated Stalls
Open Door Day
>>
>>53551742
>XXXholic
I remember two things about that show: 1) it was a pretty good supernatural/paranormal anime, and b) the shopkeep was bangin'.

Should I re-watch it?
>>
>>53551787
Hell yeah. Some people dislike the long limbs artstyle but it's a great anime. The movie I mentioned is proly one of my all time favorites, artwise.
>>
File: 1111111.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
>>
>>53547627
Trap isn't good enough. If you can give yourself a womb then you can fix yourself properly. I expect you to be fully feminine by my Coronation, consider this a royal order.
>>
>>53551940
I've always been fond of this one. I like the mood and the companions are well-written.
>>
File: 1449753779266.jpg (4MB, 1790x9405px) Image search: [Google]
1449753779266.jpg
4MB, 1790x9405px
Boop.
>>
>>53542245
Can someone explain this person to me.
>>
>>53552240
autistic muslim girl doing an omniverse-spanning uber long novel/cyoa
she's the best
>>
>>53552232

what
>>
>>53552280
Where can I find this? I looked through recent past threads but couldn't find shit.
>>
>>53552294
Traveller's Tale
pretty sure the pdf is there >>53542019
>>
>>53548977
Don't think so. Repost?

>>53549259
>>53549026
Neat.
>>
>>53552326
Ah, I see. That is a long thing.
>>
>>53552334
why so much Zoroastrianism in your cyoa? not that I'm complaining I like it too
just wondering where you get that particular interest from
>>
>>53552354
Judaism > Zoroastrianism.

Somebody had to say it.
>>
I'm creatively bankrupt, someone give me a kickstart on a cyoa idea. Preferably something not more than 40% fetish material.
>>
>>53552354
I picked up plenty of Religious grounds (some evident some not so) for Traveller. Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu's eternal feud I find to be a good holding point for a group like the Travellers.

>>53552394
Whatever you say Zion.
>>
>>53552408
Yahweh and the Father > Good Guy and Bad Guy
>>
>>53552402
we have a servant CYOA, but we could use a master CYOA - magus/church/other backgrounds, the level of magecraft your creast can do, your family status

if you want fetish its still fate, just stick it in and no one will mind
>>
>>53552422
I don't know anything about fate.
>>
File: best boy.jpg (339KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
best boy.jpg
339KB, 512x724px
>>53552417
u wot m8
>>
>>53552429
It's time to kill the demiurge.
>>
>>53552426
its WoD but chuuni

mage families are selective breeding to make the best mage to reach the root of all things

church are the church from hellsing

vampires are alucard but an alien
>>
>>53552394
Post-Exilic Judaism stole most of its good stuff from Zoroastrianism
you argument is invalid
>>
>>53552402
politician CYOA

designing your own pantheon (potential multiplayer) CYOA

pick your neighbors CYOA
>>
>>53552435
he respawns
>>
File: highelf.gif (4MB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
highelf.gif
4MB, 460x320px
>>53552402
Choose your fantasy race
>>
File: fantasy_race_cyoa.jpg (1MB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy_race_cyoa.jpg
1MB, 2000x1800px
>>53552503
>>
>>53551940
>>53552180
Same here, the companions are some of my favourites in a CYOA, as well as elves being extradimensional fae hunters and dicks.
>>
File: jON9M9I.jpg (97KB, 751x658px) Image search: [Google]
jON9M9I.jpg
97KB, 751x658px
>>53552516
I can't be high elf in that, just a regular kind of elf
>>
>>53552402
You're challenged to a race around the world, pick your transport, rivals and companions
>>
>>53552537
I like this idea. I'll give it a shot.
>five fucking captchas
>>
>>53552525
>Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
>Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
>Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
>Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
>Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
>Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
>The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
>No one ever said elves are nice.
>Elves are bad.
>>
>>53552572
Glad you dug it anon, I'll be rooting for you
>>
>>53552572
hope you have some fun honey
>>
File: 1495068028575.png (3MB, 1365x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1495068028575.png
3MB, 1365x2100px
>>53552516

>Naga
>Illusion Magic
>Enhanced Intelligence
>Portal

Time for adventurers in a new world!
>>
>>53552402
Fun superhero cyoa where no one dies and you can send birthday cards to villains.
>>
>>53552683
That doesn't sound very fun.
>>
>>53552716
It sounds super fun that no one dies.
>>
>>53552716
I dunno, sounds fun to me.
>>
>>53552733
>can't kill villains
Super boring.
>>
>>53547987
Hi ZBG

what happens after say 300 years and we want to step down?

do our powers fade? Do we then age out and finally die?

I assume the alchemist will potion up our partner so she lives to our degree of immortality
>>
>>53552619
I want to lick that belly button!
Dat flat stomach, dat deep bellybutton crease.
>>
>>53552745
>wont have villains kill your family

gritty-dark is a two way street
>>
>>53551289
Can you copy more than one spell with Draw Spell?
>>
>>53552860
Kill villains before they kill your family then.
>>
>>53552869
you cant kill all the villains before they kill people to hurt you - heroes are reactive by nature

its better when no one dies
>>
>>53552896
>not being married to justice
What kind of shitty hero are you?
>>
>>53552906
>married to justice
>goes out and needlessly kills people
>>
>>53552954
There can be no justice without death.
>>
>>53552959
>splatters a jaywalker
>"Justice has been served, evildoer"
>>
>>53553031
You gotta smite all the evil.
>>
>>53552869
but the villains don't kill people because if they do they don't get invited to the christmas parties
>>
>>53552959
>villains dont kill anyone
>no need to kill villains

whoop de fucking do - someone stole the statue of liberty, who cares?
>>
>>53553043
it isn't evil
nobody has suffered because of it
>>
>>53553051
What kind of villain wants to go to a christmas party instead of ruin it?
>>
>>53553062
one who enjoys the punch

also to steal the presents from under the tree
>>
>>53553062
the good kind
i'm pretty sure the rogues invited the flash to a party at least once
>>
>>53553058
Justice has.
>>
>>53553163
you sound like a psycho
justice has suffered because of it
>>
>>53553175
>Justice
>suffering due to the death of evil
You sound like a villain.
>>
>>53553207
i'm a villain because i think jaywalking is perfectly fine?
you sound even more so like a psycho
>>
>>53553220
>>53553043
>>
>>53553163
justice requires a JUST punishment

in a theoretical setting were the villains dont kill death wont be the just punishment
>>
>>53553261
>>53552959
>>
>tfw wanted a fun superhero cyoa
>somehow people argue if murder is justice
>>
>>53551300
yeah some guy always complained that a bunch of text is missing
>>
>>53553277
Call it what you want, smiting evil is always just.
>>
Do you ever wonder if there is a CYOA out there that would really come true for you, but you just haven't read it yet?
>>
>>53553335
I have read it, and it has not.
>>
File: 4f8775f73718b62581aa579695c30827.jpg (253KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4f8775f73718b62581aa579695c30827.jpg
253KB, 708x1000px
>>53553335
CYOAs don't come true at all, anon.
>>
>>53553335
There is, and in your case it's one of those 'get raped by demon-monkeys in an eternal timeloop / become Cthulhu's labrat / be trapped in a small, empty room in which you will live forever' type ones.
>>
>>53553316
t.idiot
>>
>>53553385
t. degenerate
>>
>>53553345
>>53553352
But what if you just haven't read the right one?

>>53553373
Oh

Well I hope I don't read it then.
>>
>>53553395
>not being a murderous nutjob is degeneracy
>>
>>53553411
Being evil is degeneracy.
>>
>>53553352
I still hold hope
>>
>>53553414
>killing people is evil - checkmate
>>
>>53553426
>killing
>evil
Try again.
>>
>>53553335
If ya wanna semi-positive theory, multiverse theory or some shit like that, means that in at least one universe that Cyoa exists and you've read it. Whether or not the you now reads it one day is entirely up to chance, but hey? Reach for the stars, mate.

If ya keep chasing a near impossible event, your chances of obtaining it become a possibility. Now, if said cyoa is shit, then that's just tough shit mate.
>>
>>53546122
Japanese college isn't that bad. Testing during high school to get into a good one is far worse. Actually studying in college is a walk in the park compared to their entrance exams.
>>
>>53553277
Some people will shitpost at anything.
>>
>>53546790
I'll take the crow girl.
>>
>>53546775
>>53546790
Do I need to have played Waifuborne and Waifu Souls to understand any of these?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 136x153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 136x153px
>>53553419
>hope
>>
>>53553561
I would suggest playing good games instad
>>
>>53553352
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38886526/#38888888
>>
>>53553433
>then what are you killing people for
nigger
>>
>>53553837
For great justice.
>>
>>53553848
Kill off every nig.
>>
>>53553861
That's not nearly enough.
>>
>>53548395
D'aww Anon, that's sweet as hell.
I agree with you.
Now, puff or pass mother fucker. These Guardians are hard to write sober.
>>53548136
I hope you guys like Guardian as even half as much as you love Sebastian.
>>53548180
>King Jeremiah "The Inheritor" Zodiac XVI
There were other Kings before the line of Jeremiah. Though despite their long line, all but a few of the Jeremiahs were some of the Kings that simply decided to pass on peacefully. I think the Jeremiah's that are quietly enjoying their immortality in seclusions or under another name are The First, The Seventh, and The Fourth, picture here and is the one responsible for creating the War of the Zodiac Brides if you recall.
>only a female heir issue?
Yes, actually. I believe throughout Zodiac's History there have been at least 3 different Wars of the Zodiac Grooms.
No way I'm making a CYOA about one of those though. That's how the Fujoshi win.
>>53548698
Feely Teaching? I think so, let me check.
>>53549014
You've gotta think it more actively than that to make yourself die, Kinh Anon.
Though I'm giggling at the thought of the Court totally fucking panicking and your Harem immediately try to suck off your corpse and vigorously stroking your Royal Shaft into a jar to try and save your seed to make an Heir.
>>53552779
Once you decide to step down and relinquish The Throne to your Heir Apparent, you retain your powers for as long as you wish, but you will cease to be connected to Throne. Meaning you could fuck off back to Earth forever if you want without risking Zodiac's dimension collapsing because you're no longer the Anchor.
You will only age and die should you choose to.
Your Partner effectively becomes Perfectly Immortal just like you once you're married, no Alchemy needed.
Though it should be noted that 300 would be a relatively short rule for a King. Most of the Jeremiahs, for example, ruled for about 1,000 years before decided to die.
>>
>>53553878
I'll post the other living Jeremiahs for reference.
Here's King Jeremiah "The Kind" Zodiac I.
>>
>>53553904
And here's King Jeremiah "The Charming" Zodiac VII.
In case it wasn't apparent, the Throne's appearance changes to reflect the current King's character and personality.
>>
>>53553768
For instance?
>>
>>53552577
Pratchett had a hell of a way with twisting words and phrases around
>>
>>53553970
Turok 2.
>>
>>53553878
it seems like the best service you could do the kingdom as someone who has no clue how to run the place is have a bunch of children and then step down as soon as they get old enough to rule, going down in history as the king of zodiac (temp)
also, >>53548553
>>
>>53553970
All games are garbage but Witcher 3 is currently -50% on Steam
>>
>>53553878
>No way I'm making a CYOA about one of those though. That's how the Fujoshi win.
You're a good nigga
>>
>>53554014
You have more than enough time to get good at kinging don't dare to leave after such short time
>>
>>53554031
>steam
hahahahaha
>>
>>53554031
I don't think my computer can run that
>>
File: 1463425475828.png (166KB, 990x714px) Image search: [Google]
1463425475828.png
166KB, 990x714px
>>53554014
The system I envisioned for magic is like a mix of Pathfinder Magic and how it works in the Nasuverse.
>>53554041
I'm just being true to myself.
There may be some husbandos in Guardian, but there are just as many Bros and Waifus/Daughterus.
For both Charges and Guardian Personalities, because you can choose to become or receive a Guaridan Spirit.
>>
>>53554014
The Leo girl offered to teach you and handle things until you have it down, you know.
>>
>>53553935
Would fuck this one.
>>
>>53554070
Didn't expect to find uplay fans in here but I respect your choice of platform

>>53554100
It has surprisingly low system reqs but if your computer is too much of a toaster, Witcher 2 is discounted even more and it's ok game
>>
>>53554183
but gemini means 4x as many children
>>
>>53554070
CD Projekt has a thing where if you buy it on steam, you can show them your purchase key and they'll give you a DRM-free non-STeam version
>>
>>53554226
I got a GTX 660. Is that enough?
>>
>>53554382

>Minimum:
>OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
>Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
>Memory: 6 GB RAM
>Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
>Storage: 35 GB available space

Technically, yes. Playing at the minium specs might be a bit nonoptimal tho
>>
>>53554412
Dang
Looks like it's time to learn how to upgrade computers
>>
>>53551101
>>53551149
massacre survivor waifu wen?
>>
File: 1496154529914.jpg (133KB, 543x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496154529914.jpg
133KB, 543x767px
>>53551149
Free rides for commies.
>>
>>53554570
Those hands
>>
>>53554570
What a pleb.
>>
>>
>>
>>53554906
Go for it!
>>
>>
some south va for ballance

>>53554987

I got vietname waifu images, not skill.

Hopefully someone can make something of all of these.
>>
>>
>>53552733
>can't end it all
SUPER fun
>>
>>
File: Ellie.jpg (872KB, 1948x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Ellie.jpg
872KB, 1948x1381px
>>
>>53555011
>someone
I'm responding to him right now!
>>
>>
>>
>>53555048
>Wanting it to end
You are boring
>>
>>
>>53555116
I don't want it to end. I want to not end it despite having the ability to do so.
>>
delving into more tertiary Vietnam art
>>
>>53555120

Unless you are going to make the cyoa or unless someone asked for them can you please stop spamming these images
>>
Ho Chi Minh did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53555171
You know we were arming him towards the end of ww2, as a insurgency force against the japanese?

And when the war ended, he sent multiple letters and begged us to come to Vietnam, to help set up infrastructure and set up a democratic republic for an independent Vietnam? He wrote often in his earlier letters how he admired the United States as a form of government, and saw it as a model to create a free vietnam from. But then we backed the french as they tried to retake control of their former colony, and it all went to shit from there.
>>
>>53555239
You know the Vietnamese largely didn't, and still don't give much of a shit about America? Most of their hatred's piled upon colonial France, and the Chinese.
>>
>>
File: sapper_by_erica1940-d8ut1ib.jpg (122KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
sapper_by_erica1940-d8ut1ib.jpg
122KB, 1024x724px
>>
>>53555272
Hell, Vietnam hates China so much for bullying them that they're actually continually drawing closer to America these days.
>>
What the fuck the Worm guys have a discord now also?
>>
>>53555879
It's probably easier to use for RP purposes than 4chan
>>
>>53555950
Disgusting.

Discord is a mistake for threads. It eats up too much activity -- if it's active at all.
>>
>>53551423
Destruction
Life
Null

This seems like the best way to not only protect yourself and the obs, but put them to use for good as well.
>>
>>53555292

>US Army history
>Steyr AUG

Fucking plebeians.
>>
File: 1462294926726.gif (560KB, 386x377px) Image search: [Google]
1462294926726.gif
560KB, 386x377px
new thread dweebs
>>53556326
>>
>>53556371
Great timing, dude.
>>
>>53548974
Vidya 1 [1]
Superhealth 5 [16]
Shadowman 4 [28]
Psychokenesis 2 [30]

Money? I can easily steal it [invisible, intangible, teleport, psychokenesis]. I won't age, so basically immortal when paired with intangibility. Plus I can teleport anywhere. Psychokenesis so I don't have to get my hands dirty with fingerprints when stealing. Vidya so I can play sweet games for free. Yeah it's random, but I can always buy more.

Sex, if my girl ever left me, could always be bought if need be.
>>
>>53556371
>not even dubs
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 147

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.