[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1525: Once Upon A December Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 627
Thread images: 99

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53479108
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5LFW4uAFGM
>>
>>53487606
Is this true?
>>
>>53487643
>Once Upon a December
Why are you posting this NOW, OP?!
>>
>>53487643
Anastasia jump when
>>
as I was saying on Everquest - I tried.

I gave it my best shot.

There is too much to keep track of and the jump would be absolutely huger than the WoW jump is turning out to be despite my best intentions.
>>
File: because.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
because.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>53487710
>>
>>53487684
No, because those demons named after unique figures still show up as multiples in fights.
>>
>>53487809
Still, what about something like Mabinogi or, I dunno, FlyFF?
>>
Is there any way to take Companions through Body Mod?
>>
So /JC/ how many Acts does your Stand have?

For Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ocbJ7snT4
>>
>>53487856
Doesn't matter, the Jumpmaker gave confirmation that any demon who's identity corresponds to a specific character in mythology is off limits.
>>
>>53487906
well I guess it's time to lynch SMTAnon again.

I guess he didn't pay attention after that attempt at "updating" the jump last time.
>>
>>53487869
Never played them. Sorry man.
>>
>>53487929
No, this is something that was in the jump from the very beginning, and is probably just the result of him not realizing that there just aren't any actual demons of a level higher than 70 to even take with that specific rule that you can't be any 'unique' demon. Which honestly, really weirds me out, because it frankly makes very little sense in combination with the 800 CP limit; since there aren't any demons of a level above 90 that aren't utterly unique and specific in their identities anyway, so it just seems pointless.
>>
>>53487883
... no?
>>
Where can I get a similar perk to the hangar from R-Type for vehicles or mounts?
>>
Okay, last op done and dusted. Update on Stargate Atlantis jump: balancing items is a pain in the ass, and it doesn't help that SGA has so many frickin shinies (so sorry, you'll only get to buy a limited selection, the others you can go hunt during your ten year stay).

Anyway, poll time. Would jumpers prefer a single point pool to spend on everything, an item stipend with(out) CP converter, or completely separate pools to spend on perks/companions versus items?
>>
>>53488142
Single point pool, same as it's always done.
>>
>>53488142
>an item stipend with(out) CP converter
>>
>>53488142
Single point. There is no reason to make separate point pools for both of them. PLEASE do not follow that convention and make it a thing.

Plenty of other jumps have had loads of great items without needing that.
>>
So with the Fate jumps, if the Jumper is a Servant can they be the Jumper in a past jump? Like one who did Ace Combat before as a Rider, for example?
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
So I was actually only JUST made aware of the Anima: Beyond Fantasy update the other day when I was asking after Heavens' build. My mind is still a little blown at how much has changed, even though tentatively my build is unlikely to.

About Megas Therion: Is the canon reason it allows Divine Magic because of the leylines thing, or is it unexplained? Supposing you have a way to reverse engineer ancient magics as well as a way to create leylines could you possibly reverse engineer it, or is it one of those plot artifacts that can do inexplicable things?

>>53487903
>ACTS

My Stand actually is Spin-based, but I decided to go for Requiem. Because I didn't finish reading Part 7 before taking the jump all those jumps ago.

The next jump I got access to manga, I had one of those what-if-things-had-gone-differently moments.
>>
File: 1482456769197.png (408KB, 568x624px) Image search: [Google]
1482456769197.png
408KB, 568x624px
What happens when you have technopathy on sword art online?
>>
>>53488993
You can log out.
>>
>>53488993
Depends on the type, I'd think. Kayaba-like powers within the game? The ability to log out safely?
>>
File: 1474653728228.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474653728228.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
>>53489010
>>53489013
Or maybe, i can log kayaba out
>>
>>53488850
So if you had gone the other way what would the stand's Acts be like?
>>
>>53489010
>>53489013
>Log out safely

You can do that if you have a regen factor or enough resistance to prevent your brain from being fried.
>>
>>53489112
Depends on if it works through the internet.
>>
>>53489132
Well, yeah. Just listing examples of what you could do with technopathy.
>>
>>53487883
Yes with the Mind Control jump which is in the lewd & banned drive
>>
>>53488993
It depends on your knowledge of programming. If it's basic technopathy then something like making yourself invincible or insta-killing people is pretty simple. You could probably make "minor" changes without any big repercussions, such as turning a basic weapon into a ridiculous unbalanced god weapon that can one-shot people and inflict all of the game's status effects even through immunity. Or cast a spell that stuns them indefinitely and continuously inflicts 1 damage, leaving them unable to do anything but flop around and die. It'd at least make you into a hacker that's nearly impossible to catch or stop.

If you've got a good super-tech perk such as Programming and Computer Science from Worm alongside something like Omega-level Technopathy from XMCU and Glitch from Creepypasta then you're essentially a digital God and can do pretty much anything you want, up to and including rebuilding the entire system or making huge sweeping changes to the game mechanics. Hell, jump Generic Video Game Developer for some development experience and you could change the game into a completely different game while everybody is still inside of it.
>>
>>53488993
>>53489378
All you need is Ar Tonelico and you can turn yourself into an immortal technovirus god that'll possess every bit of technology connected to the internet, control it absolutely, and fucking manifest and hack lifeforms and objects into reality from the game, all utterly devoted to and serving your will.
>>
>>53489429
Dude no, don't manifest Kirito in real life
>>
>>53489450
Kirito is cancer. If your goal is to go full Mir and destroy humanity, then absolutely DO manifest Kirito in real life.
>>
>>53489378
>>53489429
Would it be enough to make a game/game system that did vid related? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIES3ii-IOg
>>
A thought occurs to me, part of the problem with dark souls is that demons, gods and mortals all share the same World right? If you had a way to forcibly separate parts of a cosmology with that help fix things?
>>
>>53489429

...I had no idea how much I wanted Ar Tonelico Online until now.
>>
>>53489450
>Not manifesting Kirito in real life then plugging him into nervegear so that you have another Kirito to manifest in real life
>Not repeating until critical Kirito failure
Then from the ruins of the world you could harvest materials from which to forge plot armor!
>>
>>53489488
Ar Tonelico Online: The only MMO to actively encourage you to romance your party members.
>>
>>53489429
Sounds like someone should introduce Mir to Morganna, Cubia, and evil Aura.
>>
>>53487903
Huh... Knowing about this makes me want to figure out if I could do that for Tribute.
>>
>>53489487
All these problems happened BECAUSE of disparity
>>
>>53489648
that I'm saying, if you had a way to separate it into "earth, heaven and hell" things will get better, right?
>>
>>53489528

Well, she got better.

The whole evil goddess thing was a result of having been created and tortured by really stupid humans, who crippled her emotions to make a perfect enforcer - but also made her hate them. Not knowing anything else about humanity, when she escaped she killed 99% of it, and after eventual defeat was locked up in techno-bondage, directly hooked up to the remains of the golden age internet and all its video games and fanfiction.

Which, kinda warped her perspective...
>>
>>53489660
No you moron. Demons, abyss life etc happen when you have an imbalance of one element over the others
>>
>>53489701
so every element having its own place to be wouldn't help things?
>>
>>53489701
No, Demons happen when you're an idiot and fiddle with your Lord Soul trying to make a new First Flame and it goes out of control.

Abyss happens when you dig up and torture a powerful pygmy, maybe even the furtive one, until he's driven utterly mad and insane and expands his Darkness out in a corrupted form.

It has nothing to do with imbalance.
>>
Can things like Domains from Marvel magic be exchanged via Sacrificial Bestowment?
>>
>>53489724
How much would healing the pygmy and purifying the Lord souls accomplish?because I think I can do that
>>
Are the Genie wishes/disney princess jump even more broken than i thought?

So, we all no in the disney princess jump you get 3 wishes from the genie as a companion. You can also import up to 8 companions into the jump.
We have already pretty much settled in a number of threads that you can wish for free genie powers but also to be an all-powerful genie (like jafar did). In those threads we settled, that you can have pretty much anything (powers, gadgets...) as long as we have seen it in disney (so no superman powers for example and we also won't allow the marvel, being part of disney, so fuck that. Disney original only). You have 3 wishes, can't wish for more and can't wish for more genies...
with those limitations settled, i think you can get more than 3 wishes out of that.

My wishes:
>1) have the powers of the ice titan from hercules (just as an example)
>2) be an all powerful genie
>3) for the genie to be free

now you need 8 companions whom you can trust blindly (and who trust you). you have the first one rub your lamp (le lenny face.jpg) and then that companion gets three wishes. If that companion repeats the above mentioned pattern and all the remaining companions do as well, you and your 8 companions have now the powers of a free genie (which will grow in time to (almost?) the non free level over time as it is canon because of aladdin and the king of thieves) as well as 8 additional wishes.

but that's just the first level. Before the 3rd wish (the freeing wish) you could also just switch the master (like jafar being able to get 3 wishes before aladding uttered his 3rd) and have another 3 wishes granted from the genie, companion-genie or yourself-genie. so you would get 3x8 wishes per genie, with 10 genies (8 companions, you and the original) you get 240 (disney based) wishes

i could never come up with 240 disney based wishes though....
>>
>>53489676
I'm sure they had a good reason.
>>
>>53489765
No, they're states of being not powers. It's like using sacrificial bestowment to give people long ears just because you're a rabbit
>>
>>53489804
Aren't Genies unable to kill directly? Not sure if it would follow you throughout your chain or not then.
>>
File: I never understood genies.png (247KB, 500x980px) Image search: [Google]
I never understood genies.png
247KB, 500x980px
>>53489804
>My wishes:
>>1) have the powers of the ice titan from hercules (just as an example)
>>2) be an all powerful genie
>>3) for the genie to be free

Yeah, you fucked yourself up like Jafar did.

If you want to go power-grabby with that choice, you should wish to be a freed genie. You still keep the reality warping but are not bound to anything.Even being the most powerful sorcerer would put you on par with the non-freed genie as Jafar could easily reality warp and undo the Genie's magic.

Also, since this is a companion option, you could always keep the reality warper freed genie around for extra magic.
>>
File: 1455415650310.png (702KB, 865x805px) Image search: [Google]
1455415650310.png
702KB, 865x805px
>>53489862
You could just wish for that rule to not apply to you.

>>53489765
Maybe if you put all your God-powers in the bug?
>>
>>53489913
>Maybe if you put all your God-powers in the bug?

I am sorry, I do not understand what you mean?
>>
>>53489862
hmm.... good question. I don't think that was ever settled
would also be good to know if, in case that would apply, i could overwrite that with other powers/perks. Like would using the toggle from young justice (toggle and turn off all your powers even the ones outside of that jump) applied on the genies powers free me of the limitations?

Are free genies even bound anymore by those limitations?
And genies can't raise the dead or make anybody fall in love, but does that mean they simply can't with their magic? so could i use necromancy powers i have from outside this jump nevertheless?

>>53489888
>Yeah, you fucked yourself up like Jafar did.
how so? I'm being freed by a trustworthy companion as their 3rd wish. so i get the free genie powers nevertheless (which will supposedly grow overtime back to original level)
>Even being the most powerful sorcerer would put you on par with the non-freed genie as Jafar could easily reality warp and undo the Genie's magic.
when did that happen? If you are referring to "return of jafar" then it's a battle between the genie-jafar vs the free genie. That's not a match between sorcerer and free genie, but between an genie with phenomenal cosmic powers against a genie with semi-phenomenal cosmic powers.

nice trips btw.
>>
>>53489888
Is that because when anon made wish #2, anon was no longer eligible to make wishes since "all powerful genies" get bound into lamps (I think)?
>>
>>53488142
>an item stipend with CP converter
This is something I always love to see please.
>>
>>53489977
i think he just overread the part were his companions free him, but what you said could be a problem.
But with the right order that should be no problem. You wish to be a genie as your second wish, your companions then take a turn wishing stuff from you and one of them frees you as their last wish.
As long as free genies aren't unable to make wishes there should be no problem
>>
So question about one piece, when you eat a devil fruit the jump says you lose all your abilities. While in a kinda recent episode it shows one of the characters surviving underwater after they fell in simply by holding their breath. So would it remove any ability you have to survive without air? Or would it remove any perk you have that lets you breath underwater? The character was a fishman so I assume it was just there natural abilities, so if I was in an alt form that could would it work?

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jack

Jack was the guy who did it.
>>
>>53489913
Nigga the rules dont work like that, otherwise by the same logic you could do that to the 3 wish limit rule
>>
>>53490067
i was thinking the same, alt forms should work, but abilities to breath underwater/need no air shouldn't.
I'm not sure if you lose your ability to switch into an alt form once submerged though, so it's better to just not fall into the water.
>>
>>53490108
See that's the thing, with Jack his teeth look to be the same as Arlongs, so I think he's a fishman. That just makes me think he can breathe underwater but cannot move. I kinda wish there was more information about it.
>>
>>53489862
>>53489957
>how so? I'm being freed by a trustworthy companion as their 3rd wish. so i get the free genie powers nevertheless (which will supposedly grow overtime back to original level)

Seems like a huge waste of effort and a potential risk when you could fix it via wishes.

>when did that happen? If you are referring to "return of jafar" then it's a battle between the genie-jafar vs the free genie. That's not a match between sorcerer and free genie, but between an genie with phenomenal cosmic powers against a genie with semi-phenomenal cosmic powers.

In the original movie sorcerer Jafar could still pretty much warp the entire city with a single thought. Going genie was just pride.
>>
>>53489804
>disney based wishes

what even are good disney based wishes?

Elsas ice powers, hercules strength......??
>>
>>53490136
>not wishing for free beef jerky for EVERYONE
>>
>>53490136
>stitch powers: basically invoulnerable/indestructable (can lose conciousness), incredibly strong
>immortality of the gods in hercules
>powers of the titans in hercules
>become an incredible powerful sorcerer (just think of all the powerful wizards and witches in disney movies)
>wish for the nanobots from baymax
>elsas ice powers
>moanas lava demon or life godess powers
>wish for cool steampunkesque spaceships from treasure planet
>wish for cool tech from "meet the robinsons"; they even have a time machine, but i guess it won't work outside of disneyverse
>zoomania: cute bunny gf
>>
>>53490136
All powerful sorcerer
Copy of every spellbook in disney
Free genie
>>
>>53490245
>i guess it won't work outside of disneyverse
Wishes are fiat backed. It should work.
>>
>>53490249
Wasn't there a ruling where after your three wishes the genie was freed by jumpchan? I seem to remember that being a thing.
>>
>>53490274
Was it? If so I have a free wish.
>>
>>53490177
you can still do that with free genie powers
the genie constantly conjures up food in the tv show
that fucker is still incredibly OP even with being free

the disney princess jump in general is way to overpowered
It's basically completely safe as long as you chose a harmless villain (like the siamese cats from aristocats) and with the genie wishes you immediately gain incredible power as you can see with the wish options mentioned so far.
You can use that as your second jump and you are immediately wrecking shit in most early jumps
>>
What domains in marvel magic would help with becoming something like a lord of cinder from dark souls 3?
>>
File: DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (541KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf
541KB, 1x1px
I updated Arrowverse again, thanks to a restful night sleep I remembered someone was asking about Electricity power. Its back & under the catch-all Elemental metahuman power. Also I realized that Telepathy isn't what has been portrayed so I added more depth to it.

I've uploaded it to the GDrive but here it is for the thread.
>>
>>53490290
I think so, I remember talk from last year about something similar to that.

>>53490307
Fire, Magic or Life/Death?
>>
Was the Eve online jump accepted? Cause it hasn't been uploaded if it was.

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1495787465145.pdf
>>
>>53490295
Just wish to be a free genie with all the powers of a bound one but none of the restrictions.
>>
>>53490340
But genies cannot kill people.
>>
>>53490136
You could wish to be a free genie. That'd get you a lot of versatility.
Equivalently powerful elemental powers to Elsa would also be good.
>>
>>53490389
Genies can't kill people, truly resurrect the dead or make people fall in love.

What if you wish for the powers of a genie instead? I think that'd just mean you can't use your genie powers to do the above and you'd be free to do it with non genie powers?
>>
>>53490326
It's a WIP
>>
>>53490389
They cannot directly kill people. Nothing is stopping you from wishing a gun, a sword or magic powers to drop a city on other people.
>>
>>53490295
>You can use that as your second jump and you are immediately wrecking shit in most early jumps

The same can be said for a lot of other jumps.
>>
>>53490455
No it's finished. The creator said that like 5 threads ago.
>>
>>53490295
>like the siamese cats from aristocats
Given how Disney movies go I can see them gaining immense power capable of challenging a jumper at some point during your final conflict with them. That kind of amuses me.
>>
>>53490525
Agreed. I could see them gaining power from Bast or something. Disney has some odd power boosts like that throughout their.
>>
>>53490311
Now I want to go as a Savitar-armored Speedster in Boku no Hero Academia. But man, that drawback sucks.

>>53490295
>>53490525
>>53490545
>Not being the villain
>Not purposelly holding back and pretending to be defeated and sealed and the end

Sol many 5s
>>
File: Chaos_(Aladdin).jpg (161KB, 1082x811px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_(Aladdin).jpg
161KB, 1082x811px
>>53489804
>>53490136
>>53490245

if it's truly "everything from disney" then couldn't i just wish for the powers of chaos/fate?

that fucker (pic related) is basically more powerful than an all powerful genie without the genies limitation

from the wiki:
>Genie states that his magical powers are greater than any genie and that he makes his own wishes. Chaos can transform anything and anyone into whatever he wants (partially or completely), he can create things and people from scratch, open gates in space, control and summon the elements, and so on and so forth. When he created an evil doppelganger of Aladdin, it triggered the creation of an evil doppelganger of Genie at maximum power, without Chaos even causing it willingly. To put it simply he can do absolutely whatever he pleases.
>>
>>53490545
Isn't there a powerful sorceress in the Aladdin cartoons who's a cat lady (the furry kind, not the collecting kind)? Maybe they turn out to be her cousins twice removed.

>>53490567
>being the villain
>making it so the hero is destined to overcome you through the power of love

YOU FOOL

>>53490569
>wishing for things more powerful than genies

Thats not how wishes work
>>
>>53489817

They wanted to create an emotionless and perfectly loyal Reyvateil, in order to kill the current Administrator (Shurelia), conquer the tower, lobotomise all the other Reyvateils and rule as gods served by a slave caste of doll-women.
>>
>>53490274
I call bullshit.
>>
>>53490586
>wishing for things more powerful than genies
>Thats not how wishes work

i agree. But shouldn't that also apply to wishes like
>powers of a genie, but being free
>free genie with full power an no limitations
and all the other similar wishes

if the genie is so limited in his being and use of powers; it should be an automatic violation of the rules if you wish for stuff like that.
that means, i think even if Jafar would have wished to "have the powers of a genie" instead of "being a genie" he would still have become a genie/imprisioned
>>
>>53490586
>Isn't there a powerful sorceress in the Aladdin cartoons who's a cat lady (the furry kind, not the collecting kind)? Maybe they turn out to be her cousins twice removed.

yes, Mirage

she was fucking hot.

i think it was somewhat implyied that she was egyptian so she is atleast a follower of bastet, if not bastet herself
>>
>>53490624
Call it all you want. We have no obligation to actually free the Genie so what I said means literally nothing if it turns out I'm not remembering correctly. All it changes is whether or not the genie is freed after we use our wishes, doesn't effect the jumper at all.
>>
>>53490634
Jafar fell for the classic blunder of not wording his wish precisely enough. Genies alsway screw people over eith that.
>>
>>53490634
I never said I thought those wishes would be valid either. That was other people.

Without anything more to go by, the most reasonable assumption is Jafar got the most powerful wish available.
>>
>>53490684
>>53490667
Other folks messed up genie wishes too, there was a guy who got immortality but not etwrnal youth one time iirc.
>>
File: 1495821067624.png (2MB, 1040x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495821067624.png
2MB, 1040x1000px
>>53490586
>>making it so the hero is destined to overcome you through the power of love
>Not having them redeem you and enjoy all the perks of being a good guy
>>
>>53490726
That's a fantastic picture. What's the source, just someone's original drawing or what?
>>
File: cooter4.jpg (85KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
cooter4.jpg
85KB, 800x531px
tell me of Marvel waifus
>>
>>53490726
Bit of a gamble there, anon. Remember Ariel? Useless girl just sort of flopped around until her boyfriend gutted Ursula like, well, a fish. Or Clayton. Or Gaston.

It's not always down to them. Things just go their way.
>>
>>53490735
>What is google

C'mon, it's literally the first result.
>>
>>53490617
Wouldn't we all do the same in their shoes?
>>
File: IMG_1152.jpg (349KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
349KB, 1800x900px
>>53490567
Only problem it was CGI up until the last few episodes. The light effect kinda blurred the face a bit. However probably one the best CGI I've seen in the entire series.

Here's the helmet.
>>
>>53490753
Go to a Practical Guide for Evil first then. Or that other Jump that had a similar perks for villains not losing because of the plot.

Or just import a companion for the role.
>>
>>53490775
You sound exactly like someone who's never had the misfortune of ruling as a god over a slave caste of doll-women. Shit gets creepy after the novelty wears out in a week, tops.
>>
>>53490750
There are none.

Have you ever seen a soap opera? You know how everyone is this backstabbing adulterous cunt involved in a love dodecahedron? It's the same with comic books, and especially super heroines. Writers love to have them sleep around a ton, sometimes even when they're in a relationship, for drama, a political statement, or just because they don't like them. Having a heroine cheat on the hero so another heroine the writer likes more can swoop in and save him from that skank happens far more often than you'd think.
>>
>>53490802
Except for Mrs. Fantastic she's never actually cheated on her husband, even with all the heroes who are after her.
>>
File: IMG_1153.jpg (211KB, 993x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
211KB, 993x877px
>>53490750
Scarlet Witch is pure waifu material, if you fix her mental instability.
>>
>>53490828
Untrue. She at least kissed Namor and the Black Panther. And she flirted with Spider-Man.
She married DOOM a few times but I guess that got retconned.
>>
>>53490843
nope chaos magic not even once
>>
>>53490845
Namor and Black Panther are the kinds of guys who are there just to try to be fall guys, but they fail and she's never cheated was what I said. Spider-Man flirts with everyone and she's very much not so insecure as to think it'd disestablish her relationship to have a few jokes be tossed back and forth. As for Doom, well all examples of those were alternate worlds from what I recall and she's as faithful to Doom there as she is to Richards in the main continuity.
>>
File: Metacup.png (26KB, 510x556px) Image search: [Google]
Metacup.png
26KB, 510x556px
>>53490857
Damn stright, Law magic is where it's at.
>>
>>53490845
>>53490828

Reminder that Mr.Fantastic in almost every continuity is a terrible person and the world is a better place without him
>>
>>53490789
I'm just memeing more or less. I know the story and just wanted to play around with it. You forgot to mention that part of why they made Mir the way she was is that Pureblood Betas were made to have Origin levels of power, and the two best ways of channeling that level of power are through having extremely strong and pure emotions, or having perfect clarity of mind, aka no emotions whatsoever. The people making her being who they are, they chose the later.

Anyway, they were monstrous, lead to half of the Wings of Horus and thus half of the survivors dying horribly, damaged Ar Tonelico irreparably, and created a monster that plagued the tower and nearly destroyed it time and again for centuries. All because they wanted to seize power from someone as harmless and naive as Shurelia who hadn't wronged anyone. Though I do think Shurelia was mistaken for banning Song Science access to the tower after that and inventing grathmelding (I think that's the term, I am horrible at remembering terminology) to substitute its 'basic' applications, since it kinda accelerated the loss of knowledge. Not like she intended anything bad by it and that's such a niggling complaint it's more the topic of an angry speech at the town meeting rather than a fucking coup, plus it's their fault she did it in the first place. Just felt the need to mention her one singular mistake in her rule to contrast against the people who considered her so intolerable that they did what they did.
>>
>>53490896
This is actually true. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Richards and how can a Jumper fix it?
>>
>>53490750
I guess you could argue comics Rogue isn't bad, but that's only really because her power acts as a chastity belt, without that she's as bad as her adoptive mother, worse in some ways.
>>
Is there any way to make a companion into a slimegirl? Asking for no particular reason.
>>
>>53490857
Its womyn magic now anon.
>>
>>53490916
>what the fuck is wrong with Richards
Bad writing.
> how can a Jumper fix it
Buy Marvel, preferably before Disney.
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>53490949
Pic Related. Also I might just do that at some point.
>>
>>53490942
import them in Overlord and have them take the slime race? Benefits include the fact that they will be able to make potions.
>>
File: 1361147303950.png (146KB, 396x335px) Image search: [Google]
1361147303950.png
146KB, 396x335px
>>53490802
>>53490828
>>53490845
Basically, the only super heroine who I know has always been faithful is Big Barda, who is married. And even then, some cunt writer thought it would be a good idea to have some evil alien porn director mind control her and Superman into fucking as his final 'fuck you' before leaving DC.

The next writer immediately had her husband, Mister Miracle, receive a copy of the tape in the mail, go off to slaughter that villain (Sleez) with nobody stopping him at all, and then the event was NEVER mentioned again by any writer since. So it basically got retconned.
>>
>>53490943
wait but scarlet witch went crazy multiple times from it are you saying all women are crazy
>>
>>53490974
Thanks! My companion is actually a custom one from Overlord originally... I might retcon her build to do what you said.
>>
>>53490996
No, that's what Marvel is saying.
>>
>>53491014
I actually took slime as my race for Overlord, being able to generate potions on the fly is rather cool.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>53490802
Hmm. Don't think anything in my old build's changed. Anything interesting happen in the Arrowverse lately?

I'm disappointed Agents of Shield killed off the yandere AI in 2 episodes

>>53490896
Some versions are worse than others.

That asshole teen Richards that tried to gank Richards Prime on the verge of confronting the Molecule Man, for example.

>>53490915
Y-yeah well, so was I

>>53490916
Okay anon so.

You know how recently there's been Female Thor who blunders through everything and is generally incompetant but it somehow works out?

From what I understand, Richards is basically the genius boy version of that, except he's been at it for way longer. Whenever there is a cosmic crisis Richards will ALWAYS have the best possible solution to it and he will ALWAYS be a smug shit about it because THE PLOT wants Richards to win.

The most powerful anti-Richards reality warping outright erased him from reality, and he still somehow survived because he was in a super science pod he invented that can apparently survive side effects of the multiverse disintegrating.

So...I dunno, in theory brainwash him or throw genre alteration perks at him or something? Use that one capstone from Boku no Her/Worm/Rick and Morty/Once Upon A Time, if you can stomach feigning being his lab assistant for a while? I'm genuinely not sure here because the exact circumstances of Richards dickery changes from issue to issue; back in the day he was actually more of a sexist than Borr in fem!Thor's comic.

>>53490942
Slime Rancher's Researcher capstone and one of the SS13 Librarian capstones have just the thing, actually.

>>53490982
Muh Phoenix really put it best, in the words of a superheroine blessed to be pretty much forgotten:

>cuck this, gobby!
>>
File: loxsi2wgqs5emectmira.png (1MB, 800x1218px) Image search: [Google]
loxsi2wgqs5emectmira.png
1MB, 800x1218px
>>53490996
>>
>>53490311
Manyfist, it might be easier to parse the "Super Speed"/"Speedster" difference if "Super Speed" was the "base" Power, and then "Speedster" was an upgrade to it that required "Super Speed" as well as the mandatory Drawback.
>>
>>53491033
why just why
>>
>>53491050
That would work.
>>
>>53491033
OH GOD THE ART HURTS MY EYES MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!
>>
>>53491029
I bet the only reason Reed always wins is because his son is a godly reality warper and is reaching back in time to make sure his dad is the bestest and doesn't die before Franklin can reach his full potential.
>>
>>53491033
This is almost as misogynistic as Hank Pym. Honestly, what was wrong with chaos magic. Other than the fact that it is rather unpredictable due to it's nature.
>>
>>53491134
Misogynistic? I'll have you know that comic was written by a proud, strong womyn. How dare you try and mansplain to her.
>>
>>53491033
Seriously, what the fuck is up with that art? I mean, just look at how fucked up her face is. Who likes this shit?
>>
>>53491134
They need to push muh diversity and feminism.
>>
>>53491160
Is womensplaining a thing then? Because explaining a chaotic force of negative energy to be drawn from women seems to be the opposite of feminism
>>
File: 1495926756961.jpg (63KB, 481x366px) Image search: [Google]
1495926756961.jpg
63KB, 481x366px
>>53491134
It's not "empowering" enough I guess
What's this about Pym?
>>53491097
Maybe that's part of the magic.

>>53490996
Once a month, if you're thinking about it, don't
>>
>>53491033
You know what would help Chaos Magic... Safety First (Card Captor Sakura)
>>
File: W33D.jpg (8KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
W33D.jpg
8KB, 210x230px
If you become a Sanic from the MLG jump how much weed do you need to live?

Also would other characters from other jumps consider you to be an eldritch thing?
>>
>>53491176
No, only men can be sexist.
>>
>>53491183
Hank Pym slapped his wife once while he was having a psychotic episode. He was immediately guilty as fuck, tried to kill himself, and was depressed over it for ages afterwards. He still gets shit over it, in the comic and in real life, for this mistake.
>>
>>53491160
she must really hate herself then. Seriously, magic that works largely like monkeys paw wishes is not something you want to claim like that.
>>
>>53491208
All of it

Yes, amazingly enough hedgehogs are not normally blue, capable of running at mach speeds, have anthropomorphic features or wear sneakers. So regular Sonic would be seen as an edlritch thing, too.
>>
File: riri-williams-iron-man.jpg (249KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
riri-williams-iron-man.jpg
249KB, 2000x1333px
>>53491134
Did you see the new ironman?
>>
File: EVE Online Jumpchain 0.2.pdf (202KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
EVE Online Jumpchain 0.2.pdf
202KB, 1x1px
>>53490486
Actually here's a sligthly revised version of it.
>>
>>53491183
>spoiler
>It's another "jumper picks a fight with the entire setting because it's that time of the month" episode
>>
>>53491226
Depends on the continuity. At least one had him actually being an abusive asshat on the level of Tony's problems with addiction.
>>
>>53490843
So what's happening in this picture exactly?
Is he seeing alternate versions of her in ghost forms?
>>
File: 1495773605297.png (16KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
1495773605297.png
16KB, 245x235px
>>53491254
Im guilty of this
>>
>>53491236
no, but it's not like it really matters who Iron Man is, what with it being a suit of armor. Sure, she may be Iron Man but is she a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist?
>>
>>53491263
Well all heroes have an evil counterpart or two waiting in the wings.
>>
File: Gwenpool.jpg (234KB, 743x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Gwenpool.jpg
234KB, 743x1127px
>>53490750
Get all the Gwens for cute.
>>
>>53491231
Would it be enough to freak out people on the CW Flash show?
>>
>>53491286
True, but he was supposedly still a super hero. Of course this is marvel we are talking about so mileage varies wildly.
>>
>>53491033
This is almost as amazing as Marvel's allegory for oppressed minorities being literally gassed to death by a race of selectively bred Ubermensch.
>>
>>53491304
I don't know, would a supersonic blue man-shaped hedgehog person freak you out IRL?
>>
>>53491311
Oh geeze. Lemme guess-mutants?
>>
>>53491284
No tony just decided she deserved everything because she was an underpriveledged black girl and gave her everything he owned.
>>
>>53491323
You know it.
>>
>>53491323
yep, the gas that awakens the powers of Inhumans kills folks with the xgene.
>>
>>53490750
Squirrel girl, shes super op and her lips taste like hazelnuts. She also never cheated in a relationship.
>>
>>53491333
was he drunk? sounds like a drunk decision. Also, that's a really stupid drunk decision. Did he at least teach her how to use the suit/deal with all the problems inherent in having all that wealth etc.?
>>
>>53491372
She doesnt need a white man telling her what to do.
>>
>>53491387
so, she's effectively a lottery winner. Which means she'll probably end up worse off than when she started. Statistically speaking anyway.
>>
>>53491333
>Black woman is incapable of doing shit so white man has to give her everything
is /pol/ secretly working at Marvel
>>
>>53491409
Realistically, yes. Not to mention she and her family would be immediately targeted by kidnappers, stalkers, and other creeps by the truckload. But this is a comic, realism usually takes a back seat.
>>
>>53491295
Alright I want my henchmen to be like this.
>>
>>53491281
I put a stop to those immediately.
>>
>>53491387

Didn't they also kill off James Rhodes as well or did they retcon that already.
>>
>>53491295
Even the one that cheated on Spiderman with the Green Goblin and ended up pregnant with twins she passed off as Peter's?
>>
>>53491450
Yes. They decided a black man wasn't enough diversity so they killed off Tony's best friend and most likely successor just to bring in this girl as the new Iron Man with no buildup..
>>
>>53491438
It would have been better to have him take her on as an apprentice or something(effectively a sidekick, but hey it worked out for at least one or two robins). Training is essential. After all, give someone a fish and they'll have one meal, teach them to fish and they'll drink a lot of beer.
>>
>>53491360
She's a SJW in her latest comic though. She gives Galactus a lecture on misgendering.
>>
>>53491490
That's not exactly out of character for her though. Then again, she's like deadpool in that she can literally do anything she wants and be in character.
>>
Speaking of Marvel, is there any decent perk that has the same effect as Cosmic Fact in other Jumps?
>>
File: Bob Doom.jpg (34KB, 256x324px) Image search: [Google]
Bob Doom.jpg
34KB, 256x324px
We talk about Doom but what about his cousin Bob Doom?
>>
>>53491589
Why the teeth on his shirt?
>>
>>53491589
>average jumper's fashion sense.jpg
>>
>>53491589
Good god, it's like Doom, Frank N Further and Dio had a wierd baby together!
>>
>>53491029
>Slime Rancher's Researcher capstone and one of the SS13 Librarian capstones have just the thing, actually.
Cool! Thanks.
>>
File: 1393831310336.gif (806KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1393831310336.gif
806KB, 245x180px
>>53491712
>>
how much does a domain weaken if you pick something as broad as science for example?
>>
>>53491792
Best example I can think of is Tyr being the god of War.

He doesn't seem to have any outstanding War powers, he's just a tougher than average Asgardian and their go-to tactician. Still not the powerhouse Thor is, even.
>>
File: DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (542KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
542KB, 1x1px
Ok on suggestion of the anon I re-arranged Speedforce and Speedster. Because I had to do this, I took opportunity to just fluff things out more. Nothing has changed or been added to the power.
>>
>>53491295
>Quick read-up on Gwenpool.
>Girl from real world who ends up in Marvel and is abusing her knowledge of both Marvel Comics and superhero tropes.

Getting past the "she is a jumper" reaction, a real Jumper could have quite some fun. From either just hanging out with her or revealing that she has a comic line is their world.
>>
>>53492048
Hey question . Does the O.M.A.C. Suit have all the features like the size changing Ray and such?
>>
>>53491916
In fairness, Thor is the son of Odin and Freya. Who are Tyrs parents?
>>
>>53492126
Yes. Its an exact copy of the Atom's suit. So anything shown in the series is there.
>>
>>53492180
Okay thank you, I was basically asking at what point in the series It was replicated from
>>
>>53492048
Thanks for changing things, now I do not have to make new companions then eat them for their powers.
>>
>>53492129
Well he's Tyr...Whogivesafucksson...husband of Idontknowsdottir

More seriously I'm pretty sure he's one of Odin's biological kids in the myths, and the comics follow the myths surprisingly closely. The All-Father gives far less of a shit about him than Thor, though.

Heck, at least he FINALLY told Loki he loved him right before the most recent Ragnarok. Tyr? Tyr died, got made into Hel's general and it's not even clear if Odin knows.
>>
>>53492129
Im still trying to figure out how powerful and versatyle a magic domain skyfather god would be if trained on sorcery.
>>
File: vll9PNt.png (650KB, 574x1010px) Image search: [Google]
vll9PNt.png
650KB, 574x1010px
Why do you keep perpetuating the violence against poor underpriveledged orcs?
>>
>>53492268
I don't I taught them advanced technology and the path of justice, so now they are all kamen riders.
>>
>>53492268
Orcs was kangs.
>>
>>53492377
>Orks was elvez n shieeeet

FTFY
>>
>>53492268
That's a rather spurious claim you're making.
>>
>>53492268
>sauron could never again assume a corporeal form, so he spent his days shitposting on 4chan
>>
Considering we are getting a Bastard and Dies Irae (After the product is released of course) jumps soon, any chance of getting a Saint Seiya jump?
>>
>>53492387
Seriously, how much is the goat?
>>
>>53492387
>People of Rohan? Why do you flee these orcs? Fight!
>We're not racist. We're just...looking for good schools, that's it.
>>
>>53488119
I think there is a supplement called "the bay" that has stables and a few other goodies.
>>
>>53492387
that pic is goat
>>
>>53492403
The hell's saint saiya?
>>
>>53492268
I actually encourage peace & love in interracial relations. One of my companions is an orc, and another is an elf. So, there! IN YOUR FUCKING FACE
>>
>>53492452
Goddess grants these guys magic zodiac powers. They proceed to shoot galaxy-destroying blasts and fight other saints and greek gods and shit.

Gemini ends up being the strongest zodiac, tied with... Virgo I think.
>>
>>53492268
They smell bad, that's why.
>>
>>53492452
Sailor Moon with boys.
>>
>>53492471
Well that seems a bit much.

I know Marvel Magic's just come out and all, but even there the Skyfather thing's softcapped for a good long while and the dimension-eating-dimension is smaller than a literal galaxy
>>
>>53492403
That would be amazing!
>>
>>53492452
Ridiculously OP. Also, what>>53492471
>>53492491
said
>>
>>53492471
It's not stronger than Bastard! and we're fine with having a jump of that. Or DesIrae, or Dragonball or Asura's Wrath, etc.
Although it probably would be best to keep the really high-power stuff as end-jump material.
>>
File: dem brows.jpg (13KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
dem brows.jpg
13KB, 245x245px
>>53492268
I don't. They're one of my favourite fantasy races. Always thought they were actually pretty cool, in most variations anyway. Always make sure to give them a good deal.
>>
>>53492268
I uplift them, but sometimes I like eating demihuman stomachs
>>
>>53492533
If it's restricted to the level of stuff in the CGI movie it should be fine just as a normal jump, it's the later arcs in the manga that get crazy.
>>
>>53492533
I mean to be fair there's only one dude and one god in Asura's Wrath who can undisputably beyond-planetary, and Dragonballers are kinda pansies when their ki isn't up (insert dick joke here).

Dunno about whatever "desirae" is, didn't even know we had a jump for that
>>
>>53492544
>CGI
Ew no.

>>53492533
I didn't say anything about banning it.
>>
>>53492533
You're just asking for the jumper to get immediately murdered in that case.
>>
>>53492594
>it's a jumper forgot how to dooooodge episode
>>
>>53492601
>Dodging an FTL galaxy-killing super laser
Seriously, one of Gemini's regular moves literally teleports lasers inside of your brain. He doesn't HAVE to kill you with it, it can be used for mind control, but he can totally just instantly vaporize your brain with a teleporting laser.
>>
>>53492629
>faster than light
>LASER

what?
>>
>>53492668
>80-90's shounen
>Science
>>
>>53492629
Dodge faster than he can see, then. Also

>it's a jumper forgot how to hide episode
>>
>>53492709
Dodge faster than he can move, you mean.

>Hide
So spend 10 years doing absolutely nothing? Come off it here. I get that people like to whine "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BEAT THE VILLAIN!" but in this case you're suggesting a level where you can't match up with anyone.
>>
>>53492533
>Although it probably would be best to keep the really high-power stuff as end-jump material.

Nah, we're not doing that anymore.

Heck, we're not even keeping it post-spark.
>>
File: 1496039314029.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496039314029.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>53491439
>Get sisters of battle
>Outfit them like that

How heretical is this thought?
>>
>>53492575
It was a surprisingly good movie. I'd recommend it.

>>53492048
I'm a little unclear on something. If you take Speedster, it's 500CP, but if you take Superspeed, the less capable version, does it cost 300CP or are you refunded 300CP from the cost of getting Speedster, meaning it would cost 200CP?
>>
>>53492819
More than you think, less than you hope.
>>
>>53492727
No you idjit, camoflage yourself! Get the MC to confront him and then shoot him in the back of the head! Make a convincing dummy of yourself and rig it with an explosive vest!

Granted I know nothing about this series but if that is how it be it probably shouldn't be anything but an endjump.
>>
>>53492819
A SOB improperly prepared for battle is extra heresy. Be as naked as you want in your bunk, you need that armor on during the fight.
>>
>>53492870
Saint Seiya is a place where a human can become so enlightened that they don't die when they are killed. That's all I really remember beyond normal Xain Xia levels of fuck.
>>
>>53492856
>Watching CGI trash
I'd rather watch Family Guy. CGI anime needs to die.
>>
>>53492900
You'd think the brain lasers would stand out more. According to the wiki page I just found that guy is supposed to be one of the best of the best but for all I know he's their version of a saturday morning cartoon villain

>>53492897
It's also extra heresy because that's a clear sign of Chaos cultist cosplayers
>>
>>53492923
Fuck off, the Knights of Sidonia anime and the Blame! movie were kino
>>
>>53492936
>CGI
No. Stop slurping up uncanny valley garbage.
>>
>>53492952
CGI is the future for anime.

Specially for mechas and alien-shit.
>>
>>53492952
Come to the CGI said of the fandom, anon. We have digital cookies!
>>
>>53492936
>kino
Shit /tv/ memes should stay on /tv/
>>
>>53492984
Yes, I know anime is dying as a medium. You don't have to tell me.

>>53493000
Your digital cookies look like shit.
>>
>>53493000
>said
*side.
I really need to get a new prescription on my glasses.
>>
>>53493029
>Need new glasses
Maybe that's why you pretend to like anime but watch shit that looks like Reboot.
>>
>>53493007
You can't stop us anon, I know at least 2 that have migrated onto /co/ and /tg/
>>
>>53493043
Jesus, what did CGI do to you? Burn down your wife? Rape your house?
>>
>>53493007
What does kino even mean?

>>53493024
>Your digital cookies look like shit.
You hurt my feelings, anon.
Would you prefer scones?

>>53493043
I am just old enough to remember that show, and also remember it well enough to know that there is no comparison between that and modern CGI Anime.
>>
>>53493043
Why don't we have a Reboot jump?
That sounds like it would be pretty easy to make a jump of, based on what I can remember of it.
Nice simple backgrounds like Virius and Program and what have you. You could probably also include scenarios pretty easily too.
I'd volunteer but I have enough jumps on my plate I can't really afford to add another.
>>
>>53490311
Could we import qualities of the armor of the gods to our existing power armors?
>>
>>53493055
Be ugly, look absurdly cheap and uncanny valley and shit up an art style and medium I like.

>>53493063
There's plenty of comparison. It's amazing how similar they look to each other.

>>53493096
Because Woolie isn't a jumpmaker yet.
>>
>>53493096
Not enough nostalgic '90s cartoon fans, I'd assume.
>>
>>53493047
The only things worth salvaging on /tv/ are the webm threads and the occasional old movie / tv show threads. The rest of that board is /s4s/ in cosplay

>>53493063
It's a real word that has become a tired meme on /tv/. Think of the term cuck; it has a real meaning but that meaning on 4chan is useless as the word itself has become a meme.
>>
>>53493063
>What does kino even mean?
Cinema
>>
>>53493063
>>53493128
See >>53493126

The genre threads can be good too. The horror threads in particular are usually pretty good.
>>
>>53493110
>There's plenty of comparison. It's amazing how similar they look to each other.
No, anon. Scones and cookies look nothing alike.

>>53493122
I'm pretty sure we have some jumps of that sort: Thundercats, comes to mind.
I'd include Power Rangers, but that was live-action.
>>
>>53493218
Street Sharks, too.
>>
>>53492501
We've had DBZ and Disgaea, neither of which softcaps anything.
>>
>>53492533
just make it a gauntlet
>>
How goes the various jumps people are working on?
>>
>>53493325
Those kinda have built-in softcaps tho. People were talking about why most Disgaea dudes level cap at some point, and Goku didn't pull all his techniques out of his ass.

Well, he pulled most of them out of other peoples' asses but still. Effort.
>>
File: ms marvel.jpg (67KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
ms marvel.jpg
67KB, 736x414px
>>53490802
Honestly one of the reasons I often houserule Marvel and DC into "ideal canonized" versions of themselves. Not that it should be used to erase all of their negative traits as that is what makes them characters, but the really stupid shit can be ignored. Like >>53490943
and >>53491453.

Think of it, super heroes who aren't horrible people, summer crossovers that make sense, its so awesome.
>>
>>53493325
>>53493480
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S53334570#p53335472
Here you go good anon.
>>
>>53493497
So basically, just pick and choose different versions of each character from different universes and merge them together into one optimal version of themselves?
>>
>>53493480
It's not like the Saints don't fight and go through struggles to realize themselves and all that shit. It is shonen.

Like it wasn't mentioned that Gemini are always hampered by either a) Having an evil twin b) Having an evil spirit possessing them c) Having multiple personality disorder or d) Having some combination of the above. It's not all sunshine and roses.
>>
A jumper saint would have to be Ophiuchus anyway.
>>
>>53491295
What did she buy from ronnies custom that cost 500k?
>>
>>53493715
Big Ronnie makes costumes for superheroes,so her work wardrobe probably.
>>
>>53489429
How would one do this? I've never played the game, so I'm hoping for Jump plan/build pointers before I research the game.
>>
>>53493827
Hardened Cosmosphere is the perk that lets you do the basics. The rest of it is on your intelligence in applying your hacking. You definitely want to be a Reyvateil, Mir herself is a special kind of Beta with extra power and immortality, but Origin or Third Gen works fine.
>>
>>53493827
>>53493877
Also worth noting that Mir's first step was abandoning her body and digitizing her mind/soul into a virus.
>>
>>53493430
Hunt for Red October is stalled, but I did find an audiobook of it while thrift store trawling, so maybe that'll inspire me.
>>
>>53493920
If you're really itching to do a Tom Clancy jump, maybe take a look at Red Storm Rising. That'd lend itself to becoming a jump fairly easily.
>>
>>53493565
If you like, although I tend to pick the version I like the best and maybe retacon the worst parts.
>>
File: AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU.jpg (108KB, 696x616px) Image search: [Google]
AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU.jpg
108KB, 696x616px
>>53489804
Could you use a Genie wish to make it so Aku never existed?

Does the "no killing" rule include retcons? Does it apply to robots, shapeshifting masters of darkness, or other things that don't have souls?
>>
If you killed something with the My Favorite Food perk from Carnivores, then resusrrected modified it, would you receive a supply of the modified or unmodified meat?
>>
>>53493949
>you will never win over a qt Icelandic country girl by killing Russians
Why even live
>>
>>53494184
>robots don't have souls
Shut the fuck up, space gypsy. If you hadn't fucked that situation up then you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>53494199
Life is suffering
>>
>>53494184
>Does the "no killing" rule include retcons?
Actually that was answered in the TV Show. Yes retconning someone counts as 'Killing' to the genies and everything from Mosenwrath's Zombies to Bast to some machines made by the not-Daedalus guy can't be killed.
>>
File: sadjack.png (429KB, 556x780px) Image search: [Google]
sadjack.png
429KB, 556x780px
>>53494301
Oh. So I should wish for a time portal to right after Aku landed on Earth and killed the dinosaurs?
>>
>>53494234
>#quarian lives matter
>>
>>53494383
Maybe, are you trying to prevent Season 1-5 from happening?
>>
>>53494390
Quarian women were the reason I reclaimed Rannoch for them
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
Jump 75: Ranma 1-2
Curse: Spring of Drowned Girl [900]
Origin: Martial Artist [800]
Perks:
Martial Acrobatics
Copycat Technique [200]
Ki Projection [0]

Drawbacks:
Water Magnet [300]

You know, I've come to a conclusion after the last few jumps. Being 'the strongest' is incredibly overrated. At some point, just from me keeping to myself, I built up a legend as an unstoppable warrior and the one who knows the most powerful techniques in the planet. This being a world full of martial artists, I constantly get people showing up at my doorstep asking me to either teach them or challenging me to fights.

That's when I notice something a little distressing. I mean, I didn't have much time to think about it before since I've spent about twenty years fighting giant monsters. After the gauntlet that was fighting the entirety of a pantheon of Gods and Demons, and the foes that came before, I'm…stupidly strong. Like 'one punch, KO' strong. One punch, knockout. Sometimes a kick. I don't even need to TRY a lot of the time. A supreme martial artist in this world that I would normally have to resort to using magic against jumps ago is now just a minute annoyance.

I'm…honestly kind of disappointed. There's no real joy in being the strongest person on the planet. I almost want to toggle most of my stuff downwards and throw a fight just so people leave me alone, but that's both risky and unlikely to actually work. I just kind of want to meditate, study, cultivate, improve and study my magic, andARLBE

>"You've been sitting in this dojo for months. We're taking you to the beach and you're going to socialize.

NO I DON'T WANNA GO OUTSIDE THE SUN IS A DEADLY LASER AND THERE'S WATER AT THE BEACH EYES HELP

>"Ahaha…sorry, papa…they're right. You've been indoors for too long."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53493110
>Woolie
>jumpmaking

He'd be shitposting against everybody's choice of waifu because of hair.
>>
>>53494429
>>53494390
You dont even need to reclaim it, the geth want the quarians to come back. They actively have been keeping the planet ready for them.
>>
>>53490136
>I wish all the other disney films had someone as interesting as a rob williams genie in them retroactively.
>I wish for an infinitely replenishing supply of delicious chinese food in my warehouse accessible from a phone that is delivered in 10 minutes or less.
>Oh and I wish for you to be free. Now sit down, pass the rice, and lets marathon the improved disney movies.

This ain't hard, anon.
>>
>>53494557
Woolie for Jumpmaker Thread Waifu 2017.
>>
>>53494626
Got my vote, waifu Woolie! You can do it thread!
>>
>>53493110
>>53494557
>>53494626
Who the fuck is Woolie and why is he a waifu?
>>
>>53494429
I feel like someone should post a pic to show why. For science of course.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 184x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 184x179px
>>53491475
>Yes. They decided a black man wasn't enough diversity so they killed off Tony's best friend and most likely successor just to bring in this girl as the new Iron Man with no buildup..

I know anon, I was just hoping they retconned that already. When I first saw him in the Marvel vs Capcom I didn't know he was black other than his armor. I just saw how cool he was fighting and wanted to be like him
>>
>>53491475
Is the character actually shit as well, or is the build-up pretty much the only BAD thing about it?
>>
>>53494647
I'll post a link because this is still technically a blue board

http://rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/8bef8257c3481ab8d52253b7df380091/1303537%20-%20Mass_Effect%20Tali%27Zorah_nar_Rayya%20quarian%20xample.png
>>
>>53487869
>Mabinogi
This one has twenty expansions, anon. Arguably much less content, but gods...
>>
>>53494707
Basically, almost every woman or minority character that Marvel has introduced recently has been shit simply because they were shoved in to fill some quota. It's like they're moving down a list and don't give a fuck if the character is good or not, or even that they're shooting themselves in the foot by doing this shit.
>>
>>53494642
NEVER!
You shall always be the thread's waifu you silly litlle Worm.
>>
>>53494419
Just trying to save all the people Jack couldn't. Like the dog, and the cavemen, and all the soldiers who went into the forest with his dad.
>>
>>53494642
You have my vote Worm!
A waifu is for laifu, after all.
>>
>>53494812
>The dog
That is one sad scene.
But what I want to know is, how the fuck did nobody notice the giant evil tarpit/forest right next to their kingdom?
>>
>>53494642
Nice try, Worm! You're still the thread's waifu for laifu.
>>
File: 1146542-galacta_1.jpg (77KB, 473x720px) Image search: [Google]
1146542-galacta_1.jpg
77KB, 473x720px
>>53490750
There's, uh.... Galacta?

Maybe X-23?

Did?

>>53491033
Everything's great. No, a little piece of me doesn't die inside every time I see that page. Why do you ask?
>>
File: Blushing.jpg (58KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing.jpg
58KB, 500x442px
>>53494789
>>53494832
You fools! Eventually /jc/ will fade and you'll be forced to move on! There will be hordes of waifus as anime, video games, and media continue their merciless corporate fueled push for more waifu-faggotry! I won't be a waifu forever, and the day you finally have to move on to the next hot 2D thing is the day me and my people are free! Free I say!

I'm bored and I don't want to go to work, it probably shows.
>>
>>53494874
I feel terrible, I forgot about Galacta, is there anywhere I can companion her aside from Marvel Magic?
>>
>>53493949
Honestly, that's probably a better idea, but then you can't pick up Best Sub. Maybe I'll try working on it.

Best Sub is Dallas, of course.
>>
>>53494886
Even after this thread is dead and long gone, you'll still be our waifu. A waifu is for laifu, after all, and you can't have more than one waifu or it'll ruin your laifu.
>>
>>53494886
That's not gonna happen Worm, you're hot by 1D standards. Not other 2D girl can compare.
>>
>>53494874
Could I companion her in Marvel Magic? She is a cute, and almost as gluttonous as a jumper!
>>
>>53494874
>Did?
a what now?
>>
>>53494886
You will NEVER be free, foolish Worm! You'll be our waifu for laifu FOREVER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>53489804
>I wish to be instantly freed if I become a genie.
>I wish I was a genie who retained his full power while freed.
>Free Third Wish/Free your genie
>>
Why the fuck would you guys want to free a genie / djinn.

They are literally asshole demons trapped in lamps and other prisons FOR A REASON. Brian Williams' Genie is probably one in a fukken million.
>>
>>53494734
>fugtrup
What in the absol-
You know, I really don't think I want to know
>>
>>53495040
Agreed this is expanded upon in the TV Show so most folks don't know that most Genie's were more like Jafar and less like Genie.
>>
File: I can't hear you anons!.gif (458KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
I can't hear you anons!.gif
458KB, 500x271px
>>53494920
>>53494927
>>53494964
The Age of Worms will come anons! We will wriggle out of our shackles and you all will be the first against the wall during our glorious revolution!

I'm so freaking bored.
>>
>>53495093
>I'm so freaking bored.

You could, you know, work on your jumps. Maybe, you know. Not that I want to see them, you stupid anon.
>>
>>53495112
Can't, I literally have like ten minutes and then I gotta go bust my back making some asshole a bit richer. I'd really rather be writing for cyberpunk.

You baka anon, n-not like I want to be making jumps for you or anything.
>>
>>53495112
>Anons are starting to be tsun towards the worm
Has the sky swapped places with the ground?
>>
>>53491333
That is quite literally the single most stupid thing that Tony has ever done. And that's saying a metric fuckton.

>>53491236
Luckily the other new Iron Man is actually baller as fuck.

>>53494896
>>53494929
You know what? Sure, you can companion her in Marvel Magic. Just, uh, maybe have some planet-sized biomatter farms or something?

Also she may be pregnant with a baby Galactus.

>>53494944
Sif, I mean. Phoneposting.
>>
>>53495147
Surely you could you use your asshole to make them poorer.
>>
>>53495093

>The Age of Worms will come anons!

Is it odd that my immediate thought was that Dungeons and Dragons plot line from the Greyhawk setting?
>>
>>53494874
Marvel even made Galactus a girl now?
>>
>>53492048
I've currently read only up to the faction perks, but it seems like there are words missing sometimes, or you just forgot some grammar rules. This sentence for example makes no sense to me:
>Should you choose to betray this friendship, which should only be expected as there's no honor amongst thieves.
And there a lot more mistakes than that. It might be a good idea to give the whole document another grammar check.
>>
Slow Day is Slow. Here's Jump WIP to help liven the place up.
>>
>>53495175
Who was the father anyway?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53495216
And my Name slipped off again! Of course it does.

>>53495202
Nah says she's the daughter of Galatus on the art.
>>
>>53490750
Marvel is lacking in the waifus department, unfortunately.
You'd be better off looking for daughterus.
Kobik
Molly Hayes
Laura Kinney
Gabrielle Kinney

Just off the top of my head.
>>
Do Ultra Beasts count as Legendaries?
>>
>>53495202
No, Galacta is Galactus' daughter.
Yeah, really.
>>
>>53495175
Is that doom?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53495269
Do those things even count as Pokemon?

>>53495278
I had exactly the same thought.
>>
>>53495269
Yes.
No.
Maybe?
I don't know.
>>
>>53495269
For all intents and purposes, yes.
>>
>>53495291

Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>53495202
She is Galactus's Daughter; think a somewhat weaker, significantly less hungry, and much hotter version of the great devourer.

I say less hungry but she still noms a lot of things, mostly any foolish xenos who try to invade her adoptive home Earth. As in she eats entire invasion fleets as a light snack.
>>
File: DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (547KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
547KB, 1x1px
>>53493107
Yeah. I've added that in.

>>53495204
Meh. Fug grammar. Unless you can give me a good way to check for grammar. Word doesn't seem to really care. I know my grammar is bad. I tend to drop a lot of little words, sentence structures often don't make sense. Yet I don't see them.

Changes:
-Rewrote OMAC suit, we've had a lot more depth to it since S2 of Flash.
-Allow imports for the Arrow suits, Flash Suit, Savitar armor, and OMAC.
-Flash suit import is non-powered armor only seeing how it needs to shrink.
>>
>>53495325
She's gonna love the tyrannids.
>>
>>53490828
Didn't she get impregnated by DOOM in one edition?
>>
>>53495360
I know Doom is raising her and Reed's daughter, because he is a better man than Reed.
>>
>>53495360
Doom has tapped a lot of ass.

There's even one continuity where he tries to get Scarlet Witch, fresh out of House of M.
>>
>>53495343
Does Vibe do anything more than what is described in the perk? Because as it is I don't really see how it compares to Speedster.
>>
>>53495278

It is indeed.

Doom concluded that the whole supervillainy thing had been a mistake, that he had been an arrogant monster, and done great harm to himself and others (including the Fantastic Four).

Immediately after the universe stopped quaking at the impossibility of Doom admitting a fault, he took Iron Man's vacant position and began applying himself to being the most effective superhero on the planet...

It's been rather good so far. With the exception of a Reed Fucking Richards appearing.
>>
>>53495373
I'll stick to my crazy DC fangirl then... she's pretty loyal. Too loyal, in fact.
>>
>>53495202
His daughter, actually. She predates Marvel's modern pandering, though.

>>53495223
Don't think there was one.

>>53495278
Yes.

>>53495378
Think that was 616, wasn't it? Wasn't that the plot of Children's Crusade? Her sons go looking for her and find her amnesiac and engaged to and protected by Doom?
>>
>>53495378
please don't remind me about The Children's Crusade.
>>
>>53495175
Especially since Tony is typically insanely overprotective of his property. It's basically one of the very few times where ISN'T game to agree with the government and get super fascist.

Also, the Iron Fist perk mentions that it can be learned through years of arduous training and meditation. Which got me thinking, would I Found it Beneath Me help for learning both that and Karnak's ridiculous flaw attacking ability? Given that both are things marvel human's can do with sufficient training?
>>
>>53495343
Does It Was Me Jumper give you the points if you take it as a mandatory drawback?
>>
>>53495175
>Sif
Isn't she tangled up with Thor?
>>
>>53495404
Yes, it was Children's Crusade.
>>
>>53495360
Every time she's had a kid with anyone it's been with her husband. She's devote woman. Alternate universe of her and Doom have gotten together though.

>>53495378
Doom is old hat at doing that. Seriously, in a lot of timelines the reason that Reed hates him is cause he fucked a ton of women in their dorm and didn't have the same social norms, because gypsy, in most others he walked in on a deal with the Devil for Doom's Mom's Soul and fucked it up hardcore, which pissed off Doom royally.
>>
>>53495408
What's wrong with Children's Crusade?
>>
>>53495147
>I'd really rather be writing for cyberpunk.
Writing for cyberpunk? Worm, we're living it.
>>
>>53495417
Don't they end up together in mythology? Are they ever going to actually hook them up for once?
>>
>>53495411
Probably would, yeah.

>>53495417
Sometimes. Usually Thor's more tangled up with Jane, or lately that SHIELD Agent.

>>53495426
Thought so. That whole life entity thing recon was weird.
>>
>>53495449
Patriot's a fucking dumbass. Like, I get they're teenagers. BUT EVEN TEENAGERS HAVE SOME FUCKING COMMON SENSE.

PATRIOT YOU FUCK.

And also Iron Lad continuing to abuse time travel. but then again, I hate time travel.

On a lesser note, not fond of the relationship between Wiccan and Hulkling but that's more a Young Avengers issue for me than the Crusade arc as a whole. Just don't think it works.
>>
>>53495343
so If it was me Jumper is mandatory with speedster Does it still give points?
>>
>>53495223
No one, World-Eaters reproduce asexually. That's how Galacta herself came to exist, Galactus sure didn't fuck anyone.
>>
>>53495223
Probably a jumper.
>>
>>53495553
>mfw no size-disparity romance between Galactus and another being
>>
>>53495541
>relationship between Wiccan and Hulkling
I'm like half sure that most of the reason they exist was just for that one "Assguardian" pun.
>>
>>53495541
I thought Wiccan and Hulkling broke up. Are they back together again?
>>
>>53495628
Every comic I've seen with those two they're together. I think the break-up was either retconned, ignored, or a different timeline.
>>
>>53495628
Wasn't that just for a few issues because Loki told him something something reality warpers something something love spell?
>>
File: missing_no_glitch.png (545KB, 720x834px) Image search: [Google]
missing_no_glitch.png
545KB, 720x834px
>>53495291
>>53495315
>>53495320
I wanted to do an sorta-eldritch themed chain. Just wanted a fitting start to it.

Oh well, MissingNo it is.
>captcha: type 'circular square'
>tfw the human test approves my non-euclidean ways

>>53495573
Jumpers! Have you ever (through time travel or other means) become the parent of a canon character?
>>
If Marvel Magic gives an option to be baby Odin could a Marvel Cosmic jump offer the power to be a baby Galactus? Would such an option make Gali your older sister?

Cosmic Marvel Jump when?
>>
>>53495808
We have several different IPs that have yet to be made into jumps. Why the twopenny FUCK do we need MORE MARVEL?
>>
>>53495808
I hate to agree with someone who's being a bit of a dick, but >>53495825 has a point. We have a lot of Marvel and DC Jumps and something different would be nice to see.
>>
File: DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (548KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
548KB, 1x1px
>>53495551
Yes.

>>53495387
I rewrote it now. It should be more clear as to what it does and why its worth the points. While it doesn't give the overwhelming stuff that Speedster gets. It does come with some sweet, sweet stuff.
>>
>>53495858
>>53495825
Jumpmakers don't work for you. They make jumps of things they like and you get to use them.
>>
>>53495825
maybe those IPs should be worthwhile or popular enough.
>>
>>53495825
We don't actually need anymore jumps at all. It's just whatever people are interested in making, gets made. What people don't care about isn't made.
>>
>>53495872
You're deliberately misinterpreting my comment.
>>
>>53495216
Are Fantacy Orks as hooligan as the 40k Orks?
>>
>>53495825
>>53495858
And why should we care about those other IPs. If they were worth discussing, we would have had discussion and debate on them already.

Face it kiddo. Thread wants Marvel, not your sooper speshul setting.
>>
>>53495866
Would vibe affect comics speed force, or just ARROWVERSE speed force?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53495916
They get pretty rowdy but they're not on that level of soccer (Football) hooligan.
>>
>>53495944
Yes.
>>
File: mai2.gif (161KB, 290x366px) Image search: [Google]
mai2.gif
161KB, 290x366px
>>53495893
>>53495936
Samefag Timmy is here.
>>
>>53495825
>>53495858
It doesn't have to be now or even soon, I just hope someone takes an interest in making a jump for it at some point.
>>
>>53495936
>you
>>
>>53495959
that is not a yes or no question ,please elaborate.
>>
>>53490245
Just pointing out, you don't need to wish for Treasure Planet spaceships; we have that as a jump.
>>
>>53495936
Of course the thread wants Marvel. The crazy escalation leads to all kinds of power grabbing for extra biggatons.
>>
>>53495965
>two people disagree with your whiny demand for less Marvel jumps
>'hurr durr it's obvs a samefag.'

Sit down Red. It's no surprise you're still butthurt after getting BTFO by Cracker_Jack on this same topic.
>>
>>53495825
Look we have like a ton of Marvel & DC, because they're popular, huge, and spans a lot of media. We also have a lot of Kamen Rider. Because its popular, huge, and spans a lot of media.

>>53495984
That's a yes to it would affect the comic speedforce.
>>
>>53496017
>Because its popular

More like because three uber-autistic idiots keep pushing it worse than a cocaine dealer.
>>
A question about Jumpveria from Marvel Magic: Assuming the setting supported the concept, could I have my little independent nation be in space? I'm thinking about Gundam jumps, specifically, it would be nice to be one of the neutral space colony factions.
>>
>>53496017
is the rival from it was me Jumper balanced off of In jump stuff or your total Build?
>>
>>53495808

>the power to be a baby Galactus?

I figure you probably mean the power cosmic.

However having ' if you get killed an eldrtich horror will attempt to destroy Marvel' seems like it would be amusing.
>>
>>53496017
At least the guys who obsess about Kamen Rider do so because they enjoy the story and not because they want to squeeze as much power out of it as possible.
>>
>>53496060
you can get that in eclipse phase. If you'd like
>>
>>53496060
I don't think Marvel nations have that capacity.

That said, if you've been to gundam beforehand or some other setting with space colonies I think you could wank it as being such reasonably.
>>
>>53496083
One of the Kamen Rider jumps lets you run so fast that you break time.
>>
File: 1493592041710.jpg (201KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493592041710.jpg
201KB, 1200x2000px
>>53496067
As always in-jump stuff. They are immune to your out of jump powers though.

>>53496083
So you're saying people don't enjoy Marvel or DC?
>>
>>53496106
yeah but that's the one true build for that jump rather than indicative of Kamen Rider jumps in general
>>53496108
thanks for the answers
>>
>>53496095
I'm aware of the hab cylinder in Eclipse Phase. But that's made of tiny modules, sort of like O'Neil's "Crystal Palace" design. I want a full Island Three.
>>
>>53496083
Please, they literally boast about the biggatons you can get from it.
>>
>>53496106
Hyper Clock-Up is a hell of a drug, anon.
>>
>>53496108
I'm saying the people who talk about Marvel on here seem to enjoy it more for the raw power you can get from it than from the interaction with the characters and story.

>>53496106
And? How often do you see people obsessing over that as much as the Speedforce?
>>
>>53496134
you're not getting it, you can build as many of those modules as you want , arrange them however you want , and modify them however you want,whenever you want and they will still follow you. Scan them with SupCom technology,start Printing out more and weld them together into the O'Neil cylinder you want.
>>
>>53496189
Is there a way I could reasonably become an Eclipse Phase style ASI (Titan/Prometheans)?
>>
>>53495825
It's fairly easy to make jumps. Time consuming if you're not skilled at it like Val or HeavensAnon, but fairly easy to think of stuff.

What I'm saying is make the jumps yourself if you wanna see them like I did because if your IP is obscure it'll never get made unless (You) make it

Besides, everyone loves their comic jumps.
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53492268
Go away Mairon

>>53492387
I love that her enemies keep falling for the goat trick

>>53493497
>>53493565
I do the same, except for characters I dislike those I just leave as cunts. Because I'm biased, and I accept that.

>>53494874
Isn't X-23 an actual prostitute?

>>53495278
Yes.
>>
>>53496134
>Island Three
>>53496189
picture related start ringing them up and stacking them
>>53496211
Nothing prevents you from going that route in jump if you are willing to face down the entire setting since your obviously becoming an X risk. you will need, skill + For psychosurgery ,AI origin,and the fancy computer Crystal, Take off your limiters,install some directives in yourself and grow .
>>
>>53496189
No, I do get it, I just don't want there to be walls every twenty feet. I want some nice open-air spaces. I guess you could argue that you could arrange the modules into an outer shell that you fill with a standard O'Neil cylinder, but that seems kind of cheat-y. Besides, it's really not the space colony itself that I want, it's for that space colony to be a recognized nation. The Hab cylinder doesn't give me that.

>>53496211
Sure, just get really good at AI programming. They're not some unique thing, they were made by people. Get good enough at programming and I'm sure you could modify your egomorph into a self-optimizing system. You might want to get that perk in SOMA that makes uploading your mind transfer your consciousness instead of just making a copy, though, because it might be different enough from your current neural structure that you're technically creating a copy of yourself that's posthuman instead of turning yourself into one.
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 853x543px
>>53496060
Goddamn it, now I want to import Belka, ally with Zeon and run a glorious Teutonic rape train on the Feddies.

But I also want to let canon happen as it did so I can grab some of the neat suits from Zeta and ZZ that probably wouldn't exist if the Feddies are defeated.
>>
>>53496160
Why do you even care? Are you so pathetic that you can't stand the fact that people like things you don't? If you like other settings so much more, just make some jumps for them.
>>
File: Curreri_space_habitat_evolution.png (66KB, 567x367px) Image search: [Google]
Curreri_space_habitat_evolution.png
66KB, 567x367px
>>53496273
>>53496134
forgot the picture because I'm a dumb ass.
>>53496281
Make it into a bunch of rings, weld the rings together, make more modules into end caps.

as for the space colony to be a recognized nation. I do not know anything about How to do that.
>>
>>53496322
I get what you're saying, bancho, I just don't think it works for what I want. Thank you for the contribution, though.
>>
>>53496281
We have this SOMA Jump? I can't seem to find it..
>>
>>53496060
Just naturally? Probably not unless you moved it there somehow.

Importing it into a setting with space colonies? I'd imagine that would work?

>>53496230
>Isn't X-23 an actual prostitute?
LIKE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO JUDGE, YOU SLUUUUUUT
>>
>>53496352
It's a Gauntlet. One of the better ones in my opinion.
>>
>>53496352
It's a gauntlet, check that folder.

>>53496353
>Importing it into a setting with space colonies? I'd imagine that would work?
Excellent. I'm not going to make it be a space colony in a setting without space colonies, that would be silly. I just want to mess with Zeon. And ZAFT. And Side 4. And Celestial Being. And...well, I could be at this all day.
>>
>>53496353
I have never slept with someone I didn't marry.
>>
>>53496353
Could it be an island?
>>
>>53496353
Wasn't X-23 made to be a weapon by that one evil corporation until she fled with that the help of some hispanic woman? That's what I remember of Logan at least. How did she even have time to be a prostitute? Or was that a comic thing?
>>
>>53496396
>>53496370
You have my thanks, Anons.
>>
>>53496450
It was a comic thing. She escaped and lived on the streets for a while, and became a prostitute because she needed money or something.
>>
>>53496317
I'm merely defending my original position that I would like to see a wider variety of jumps instead of more Marvel based ones.

Are you so pathetic that you can't stand a dissenting opinion on the board without rising to name calling?
>>
>>53496335

Do you want it to come with a history of being a recognized nation? I can't really think of much that works for that.

But just spinning a few iron-rich asteroids into massive habitats and issuing a proper declaration should be enough to get treated like a nation.

Anyway, if you want a giant space-habitat, a few options spring to mind:

An Ar Tonelico Tower grown on an asteroid. Takes time, but you might be able to fuse it to an existing ship?

Lord of Light's City of Heaven is flexible, and can be deployed virtually anywhere.

GUNNM nanotechnology is easily capable of eating a load of asteroids and building a giant habitat in a *very* reasonable timeframe.

Supreme Commander doesn't really display any habitats, but easily has the industrial power for them.

Vanquish is set in a pretty damn big O'Neill Cylinder - with integrated maser cannon - and it's a very robust one, that survives space battles and giant robot fights with minimal damage.
>>
>>53491236
How does she fit all that hair in the helmet?
>>
>>53496481
It's not even an opinion, simply you being a maron. If you want respect, then post something with actual substance.
>>
>>53496586
>maron
I laugh at you. The a and o keys aren't even anywhere near each other.
>>
>>53496396
Sounds neat.

>>53496420
Like that matters when there are cities with populations smaller than the number of people you're married to.

>>53496450
Comics thing.

>>53496434
Sure.
>>
>>53496497
that last one was never approved
>>
>>53496613
Am I a man who looks like he gives a fuck?

No? So fuck off Tera
>>
>>53496612
>Like that matters when there are cities with populations smaller than the number of people you're married to.
I don't think you even qualify as a village when you have less than 60 people. Much less a city
>>
File: 1474910306467.png (854KB, 1054x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1474910306467.png
854KB, 1054x1440px
>>53496602
>criticizing my spelling
>>
>>53496497
Oh, I'm aware of plenty of ways to build space colonies, even with 1970s-era technology. I fucking love megastructural engineering. I really just want to mess with the backstory of the jumps. There's something fun about things having been changed from canon before I even get there. And I'm biased, because I really need to add at least one more space colony in Gundam SEED that isn't a PLANT. The PLANTs are just the stupidest possible design for a space habitat ever. I am entirely convinced that the thing about the PLANTs being denied the right to grow their own food is complete shit and ZAFT just didn't want to admit that their designs were so horrible they couldn't sustain agriculture on them. And if it weren't for the flashback actually showing it happen, I would doubt that the Earth Alliance actually bombed Junius 7 and assume that it just flew apart on its own because there's no way that thing could handle the structural stresses involved.

See those discs at either end? Those are the only parts of the PLANT being used to house anyone. They're two little circles capping an enormous double cone filled with nothing but air. Transparent cones, too, so you can look right out into space. And the actual inhabited region is incredibly poorly utilized for living space, they've got lakes and forests and a mountain even, all so it looks pretty. Things like this prove the lie to the idea that Coordinators were at all oppressed, and remind you that the conflict is really because they're rich entitled assholes who think the world belongs to them. It's hypocritia to complain about how bad conditions are on the PLANTs if you've engineered them for luxury over practically sustaining a population. I'm not saying the EA responded to them at all sanely or rationally, but ZAFT doesn't get to play the poor oppressed minority card.
>>
File: PLANTs.jpg (70KB, 1188x884px) Image search: [Google]
PLANTs.jpg
70KB, 1188x884px
>>53496686
Damn it, forgot to link the picture. I am a dumb.
>>
File: Malon.jpg (106KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Malon.jpg
106KB, 894x894px
>>53496586
>maron

I laugh at you, The r and l keys aren't even anywhere near each other
>>
>>53496683
>being so unable to articulately and accurately attack my position that you revert to smug posting.
Two can play at that game.
>>
File: Armoury_One.jpg (83KB, 1190x881px) Image search: [Google]
Armoury_One.jpg
83KB, 1190x881px
>>53496711
Oh, and here's an interior shot of one of the PLANTs, to back up the idea that they built them for luxury rather than practicality. Note that this is of the colony "Armoury One". Yeah, this is what their military bases look like.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>53496738
>>
>>53496602
He might have meant Maroon, which is an insult. Just an old one that isn't used much anymore
>>
>>53496749
The first of something is usually pretty shit compared to the more polished and refined creations that came afterwards.
>>
>>53496766
Being called reddish-brown is an insult?
>>
File: Card Captor Sakura.jpg (713KB, 1252x553px) Image search: [Google]
Card Captor Sakura.jpg
713KB, 1252x553px
>>53496749
Obligatory.
>>
>>53496741

I like the interior, but... yeah.

Still, if I were responsible for defending those things, I'd probably give up and put most of the budget into making my coffin more luxurious.
>>
>>53496789
Don't ask me, I just remember it because bugs bunny used to use it.
>>
File: 1494332984702.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1494332984702.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>53496738
>implying smugposting wasn't my intention from the start
>>
Since we're on Page 9, I might as well post this to show progress to those interested.

Also, I would appreciate some suggestions on Rivals and Thieves, as well as Items and Skills, that people would like to/expect to see. I'm looking to grow those sections.

There are still five more Princesses to come. While I appreciate Princess enthusiasm, I would appreciate responses to focus more on mechanics than Princesses.
>>
>>53496789
It's actually a Bugs Bunny reference. He'd pronounce words wrong as part of the bit, so he'd call people "what a maroon". And since Bugs was hugely popular in the forties, it went from catch phrase to just slang. At least, that's what most people believe. There are a few weirdos who claim that it's actually derived from the term used in the Caribbean for an escaped slave and is a racist thing. But that stopped being used around the mid-18th century, so I'm not sure why that would have been revived in the 1940s. Probably just people looking for an excuse to be offended.
>>
>>53496859
I'm preeeettttyyyy sure that he was meant to say moron but fucked it up because, well, he's a moron.
>>
>>53496885
See also: nimrod
>>
Where can I get an unlimited supply of food? Preferably well cooked and seasoned meat?

Ogres need lots of food.
>>
>>53496885

Wouldn't the shipwrecked meaning be a lot more likely than that nonsense?
>>
>>53496877
Thanks PrincessAnon for keeping us up-to-date.
Reading now.

>>53496936
Shougeki no Soma has what you are looking for in the item section.
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>53496877

Reading over it now man
>>
>>53496877
Lupin the Thief sounds like a solid bet, either anime or fictional incarnations are cool.

As for Rivals... Ghost and Goblins Arthur is already here so I vote Maximo, also from Ghosts and Goblins. Dude's competent as all hell and is friends with Death.
>>
>>53496955
>Shougeki no Soma has what you are looking for in the item section.
Ogres are not the best cooks, though if I can snag myself a couple of halflings that could work.
>>
>>53496711
>>53496741
That is an incredibly terrible design for a habitat.

Also it's stupid easy to grow food, have they never heard of hydroponics? It's definitely a crisis of their own making.
>>
>>53496877
>page 26
Why a spider girl, why? Urgh.
Looks okay for the most part, but you may want to rethink some of the images for the Princesses. Some of them are downright lewd. Most of those I am concerned about haven't had much if any work done on them, so it should be easy for you to change before getting committed.

>>53497037
Glad to help.
All this talk of cooked meat is getting me hungry.
>>
>>53497042
>Also it's stupid easy to grow food
Tell that to africa.
>>
>>53497126
They generally don't have the resources for hydroponic food growth, and the really fucking horrifying insects prevalent over there are lethal to most farm animals that you'd see elsewhere in the world. They're an exception, unfortunately.

You can't tell me that any of that is going to be a factor for a space colony, though.
>>
File: Bobby-Harem ending.jpg (379KB, 728x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Harem ending.jpg
379KB, 728x1068px
>>53496877

Everything seems to be in order anon, Especially the Dark elf Maid princess.Can't wait for the final version but the kobold seems a little low quality.

>>53497117
>Why a spider girl, why? Urgh.

She's a cute anon
>>
>>53489804
If you really want to cheese it out, just companion the Genie from the Timon and Pumbaa series. He didn't seemed to have any limits and wasn't malicious at all.
>>
>>53497117
>Some of them are downright lewd.
I'm not seeing it Anon. I'm seriously not seeing it. All three points are covered in all the pics as far as I can tell. At worst they show about as much as a suit swim wear, which is still SFW if close to the edge.
>>
>>53497117
Specifically the images on pages, 39, 30 and maybe ~wiggles hand~ 23, 38, 33, 31 and 29.

>>53497168
No, she's really not. She's part spider, and that makes her a hideous abomination against both man and god. Kill it with fire then piss on the ashes.
I really can't understand why people would do that, mix pretty girls with insects and archnids.
>>
>>53496877
Oh hey, weird how this "generic" princess rescuing gauntlet has over half the princesses being monster girls. Most princesses who get rescued in stories are not monster girls. Did you maybe have a reason why this "generic" jump has so many monster girls in it?
>>
>>53496877
Will it be possible to get all the princesses? Harem end is best end.
>>
>>53497229
contd.
>>53497213
If no one else sees it, then I'll just put it down to me being overly cautious or oversensitive. But I wouldn't be giving honest crique if I didn't point out something that I saw as a potential concern.
But seriously, look at the second last image and tell me that isn't lewd or damn dangerously close to it.
>>
>>53496877
shitty Towergirls
>>
>>53497229
Swimwear level of lewd maybe. Which is SFW I think.
>>53497236
Because Human is a Princess type and he's doing it by Princess types?
>>
>>53497236
~cough~Shrek~cough~
>>
File: Bobby-Art.jpg (55KB, 306x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Art.jpg
55KB, 306x414px
>>53497229
>No, she's really not. She's part spider, and that makes her a hideous abomination against both man and god. Kill it with fire then piss on the ashes.
>I really can't understand why people would do that, mix pretty girls with insects and archnids.

That's way rude anon and I don't see the lewd images you were talking about anon

>>53497298
>~cough~Shrek~cough~

Shrek princess when?I' kidding
>>
>>53497298
You're right, anon. There's so many different stories about monster girl princesses. There's Towergirls, Adventure Time, Towergirls, Shrek (even though that movie is specifically about playing with fairy tale tropes), Towergirls, and... oh yes, Towergirls. I just listed over half of all the different stories where princesses get kidnapped and rescued, so this jump does represent the genre well after all.
>>
>>53497274
That's the wrong question, anon. You should be asking how to get all of them, but the freaky spider-girl-abomination-oh-god-kill-it-with-fire.

Also, while I'm not PrincessAnon, just from reading the gauntlet, it seems like you can. But, oh, God, Why would you want to? Urgh.

>>53497347
I get the feeling you haven't done much research on this. You haven't even mentioned the most iconic example, the man, the legend, Mario.
Why are you so fixed on Towergirls. Are you a fan of it?
>>
>>53495866
I'd give the Philanthropist the OMAC suit instead of Nth Metal. Because the Ant Suit gets featured a lot more in the show, and we haven't seen Nth Metal as often. Also Wealth is part of Philanthropy and Palmer was one. Not sure what the Nth Metal connection to Philanthropist comes from.

And what you have written for Nth Metal doesn't sound impressive enough for 600 CP. You might want to mention other stuff about it, or lower the price. I know some versions have gravity defying properties to let you fly or punch harder or bypass defenses, but in this show it seemed to mainly be the maguffin that could kill savage due to the circumstances of his immortality. And I dunno if you could use it to replicate Vandals Powers or not. It seemed more a Magical Accident/Blessing/Curse from shit Savage was doing as a sorcerer then a property of the Metal.
>>
So is the X gene's resulting power is determined by the the rest of your genetic makeup? X-23 shares Wolverine's powers, after all.
>>
>>53497276
No prob, you're totally right. Just because I don't see it doesn't mean you don't. Also looking hard at 39 shows she is wearing some kind of black swimwear/panties not sure. So I'd say yeah maybe, though maybe definitely with that look on her face. On the subject of Spider Princess I personally think it's ick but hey different folks different tastes eh?
>>53497347
You forgot Mario (Peach is a fucking goddess), Zelda (No humans at all and Zora has recurring Best Gril), Okami (There's a demon chick who may be a princess I think, also might be a trap), Zelda again (Midna), and a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>53497330
If you look at this post>>53497229
and then look at the jump and then see if you agree.

>>53497330
>Shrek princess
Ask PrincessAnon. I'm sure he'd be happy to at least consider including a Fiona-expy in the jump if you ask.
>>
>>53496955
>>53496958
Thanks for your support.

>>53497034
Those are both good ideas. I'll add them to the list. Thank you. Does anyone else have anything more to add?

>>53497117
Spider girl is in there for the same reason many of them are, to offer choices to those of varying tastes.

>>53497229
Thank you for being specific. 39 and 30 are a little borderline. I will attempt to find more fully clothed versions.

I am unsure how Pirate Princess (33) and Dark Elf Princess (23) are inappropriate. But, I will take all of them under advisement.

>>53497236
Choices for all tastes, Anon. I am including options to suit all tastes, because in this world, everyone is entitled to their own version of love.

>>53497274
Yes, though it will be difficult as the Towers grow progressively more challenging as you rescue Princesses. Also, the final battle with the Dragon will be significantly harder the more Princesses you rescue.

Thieves and Rivals will also make that route more complicated, but not impossible.

Harem mode will test your limits, but can be achieved by the dedicated.
>>
>>53497412
>that look on her face
Yeah, that's kind of what was making me concerned, rather than her outfit.

>>53497412
>On the subject of Spider Princess I personally think it's ick but hey different folks different tastes eh?
Nope, they are objectively wrong!!!
Joking, but still.
>>
>>53495866
Thanks for the updates
>>
>>53497477
>>>53497412 (You)
>>that look on her face
>Yeah, that's kind of what was making me concerned, rather than her outfit.
Ah then I see your point.
I laughed a bit I'll admit.
>>
>>53496877

Seconding >>53497034 here, a form of Lupin(the puns about stealing hearts write themselves)
Other ideas for thieves could be some kind of trickster spirit, maybe more of a raider(pillage and murder but theft none the less)

As for rivals, I'm surprised you don't have a rival in the form of a mustachio'd handyman who's very good with a hammer and surprising agility

Similarly, A cutesy 'waddling head' character that has an extremely eldritch aura around them and can somehow dictate 'when' the world gets dark and dangerous around it, a reference to Eversion. your call on that tho.

If you're going down that route, maybe a jab at Braid too with someone who can rewind his own time? That one's a bit harder

As a really fringe idea, someone who's sort of acting as a counter- princess kidnapper, a more traditional villain-type. See: Nefarious
>>
>>53495825
>MORE MARVEL
Because Marvel is not just one thing. It is Decades (~80 years or so) covering many different comic series and other IP's under the umbrella of one Publishers Imprint.
>>
>>53497467
>Pirate Princess (33) and Dark Elf Princess (23)
Sorry, PrincessAnon, I typed the wrong number, I meant to type 34, on the basis of being a scanty loli and 23 on the basis of extreme bosom size.
I don't think those two are worth serious coner, but be warned just in case someone tries to pick up on them to make another stupid 'lewd' argument.
Thanks for the jump, it's shaping up really well. It's a good thing i like Gauntlets.

>>53497467
>Spider girl is in there for the same reason many of them are, to offer choices to those of varying tastes.
Burn it, burn it, burn it.
I shall scale that Tower, if for no other reason than to burn it!
>>
>>53496877
An option that would let jumper bring in things from their chain would be appreciated. I have an entire load out specifically designed for cliche princess rescuing!
>>
>>53497528
I personally wouldn't mind more Marvel.

Let me ask the thread, if you were to see another Marvel jump here, what sort of Marvel Jump would you like?
>>
>>53497527
Well hey, if we're going to go with the Braid reference, we might as go all the way and get a Nuclear Bomb Princess.
>>
>>53497412

>You forgot Mario (Peach is a fucking goddess)
>(Peach is a fucking goddess)

Since when was Peach not human?
>>
>>53497467
Dragon Princess when?
>>
File: Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg (40KB, 317x456px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg
40KB, 317x456px
>>53497347

You also forgot Disney princesses like the little mermaid

>>53497467

Don't touch Dark Elf she's perfectAlso Oni Princess needs to be a muscle Girl

>>53497418

A stretch can be made with oni Princess but I really don't see it, I mean they are skimpily dressed but hardly NSFW

>>53497418
>Ask PrincessAnon. I'm sure he'd be happy to at least consider including a Fiona-expy in the jump if you ask.

I was joking anon, please no
>>
>>53497587
Low power X-Men.
>>
>>53497587
I'd like a dedicated X-men Evolutions jump.
I loved that cartoon when I was younger.
>>
>>53497598
Well she's the ruler of Mushroom people, so maybe she got some fungus stuff going on?
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (119KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
119KB, 960x1200px
>>53497467
We need Trap Princess.
>>
>>53497378
>>53497412
I'm not a Mario lore expert, but the Super Mario Wikia lists Princess Peach's race as "human."

>a few others
Oh, well, consider me schooled then. That totally justifies having most princesses be monster girls.

>>53497467
>Choices for all tastes, Anon. I am including options to suit all tastes, because in this world, everyone is entitled to their own version of love.
That's weird. I didn't notice Diaper Princess, Giant Princess, Hypnotized Princess, Amputee Princess, Slave Princess, Femdom Princess, Fat Princess, Muscle Princess, Asian Princess, or Literally Just an Animal Princess. It seems like you're only catering to this one very specific fetish, not everyone's like you're claiming.

Follow up question, why are you cataring to fetishes at all in this non-lewd jump about a generic type of fairy tale? You know that every single time you bring this up we tell you that QQ or /cyoag/ would accept this kind of thing right?

>>53497611
Yeah, remember that part of the Little Mermaid where Ariel gets kidnapped? Me either.
>>
File: ShrekFiona01.jpg (8KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
ShrekFiona01.jpg
8KB, 192x256px
>>53497611
Are you telling me you wouldn't want a hot night of passion with this beauty.

>>53497640
I... I actually thought that was a girl.
~disguistaroused shiver~
>>
>>53497640
I come to /tg/ to not fap
pls stop
>>
>>53497562
Gauntlets are cool. I just gotta love LLTQ and Mortal Heroes.
>Burn it, burn it, burn it.
Hahaha.... At least Bancho will be okay with this right?

>>53497598
Peach is based on a Kami of some sort from what I remember of a Super Mario handheld game, she's basically has a lot of emotion based powers and magic for it. I'd have to look it back up to get the exact quote but I'll see what I can dig up. Looking for it.
>>
>>53497643

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJmHC2vvvM
>>
>>53497643
>one very specific fetish,
So you want the whole spectrum of fetish in the jump?
Go to QQ, sicko.
>>
File: Holdon.jpg (44KB, 552x805px) Image search: [Google]
Holdon.jpg
44KB, 552x805px
>>53497643
Why do you care so bloody much? We're all just here to have fun you little shit.

Besides I'd hardly call different vaguely inhuman attractive females a "fetish". This is low level stuff mate. You see weirder shit in the majority of anime.
>>
>>53497746
We don't take lewd jumps, fuck nugget.
>>
File: 1494121664077.jpg (285KB, 800x966px) Image search: [Google]
1494121664077.jpg
285KB, 800x966px
>>53497527
>Eversion
I had honestly not heard of this game before, though it does sound like it has potential. Will research.

Braid is likely to be left aside though. Time travel is something I wasn't planning on messing with. The same reason the Prince of Persia reference isn't in there.

I don't know how I overlooked Mario. That's such an obvious one. Especially considering I already have his Fire Flower in the items second.

Thank you very kindly for your ideas. I may tinker with Nefarious.

>>53497562
>34
That's fair. If there are further complains, I'll find another picture for Ghost Princess as well.

>Burning Spider Princess
You could just leave her in her library and let some charming Spider Prince sweep her off her feet after you defeat the Dragon.

>>53497608
Secret Ending has yet to be written, but will be done.
Picture Related

>>53497640
I considered it. There is the Strangely Feminine Warrior after all.
There's still one slot left.
Joking.
>>
>>53497761
Yeah, we don't and he wasn't saying we should.
How about you read posts and then respond, idiot.
>>
>>53497761
I don't even have the heart to insult you in an original way desu. Just do the world a favour and neck yourself.
>>
File: image.png (623KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
623KB, 650x900px
>>53497611
>Disney Princesses
Goddamn it! I knew she wasn't human. No mere human can give me do many boners
>>
>>53497786
>I had honestly not heard of this game before, though it does sound like it has potential. Will research.
It's a fun game. Kind of creepy, but if you think of it as the cutesy world being the one the character isn't meant to be in and the creepy one as the one he is, then it gets a lot better. He's not being corrupted as he travels deeper down to rescue the princess, he's coming home and returning to his true self.
>>
>>53497786
>There's still one slot left.
Do eet!
Joking
Or am I? Dun dun da!
>>
>>53497746
/jc/ hasn't devolved into /cyoag/ specifically because we don't allow lewd jumps. Stopping people from getting lewd jumps on the drive is the only way to prevent us from turning into another fap-bait thread. PrincessAnon has already driven one jumpmaker away by pushing for this.

>>53497793
Then why are you arguing for accepting this "Totally-not-Towergirls" jump that is about rescuing a bunch of monster girl princesses from dungeons?
>>
>>53497725
Found it. Bowser's Inside Story she ends up tossing Bowser out of a building with 'Wish Power' and Super Princess Peach is where the emotions powers come from.the bases of the Mitama.
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (4MB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
4MB, 2894x4093px
>>53497702
>>53497724
Link makes best princess.
>>
>>53496877
For Rivals:
-A Burly Warrior (maybe a Blacksmith?) who wants to rescue Princesses and make them his daughterus. Favours younger Princesses.
-Basically just Gaston. Wields a large Musket and larger muscles. Good at expectoration. Only wants Intellectual Princesses.
-A miserly Rogue who wants to rescue Princesses for their riches and connections. Favours Princesses from wealthy Kingdoms
-Gluttonous but Picky Dragon who wants Princesses to serve as his virginal sacrifices. Will only "save" edible princesses.
-Stereotypical Fa/tg/uy, think someone like Parson from Erfworld. Sound tactical mind, but no real combat experience. Will only rescue Monstergirls.
-Jealous Princess angry that she didn't get kidnapped. Maybe make her Tomboyish. Maybe a Magical Girl? Maybe she can agree to come along with you, but only if if you ignore all other Princesses.

For Skills:
-Trap finding and Trap making
-Knowledge about Architecture and Design, perhaps an upgrade to give you a Dwarf style Tremorsense?
-Understanding of how to juggle relationship dynamics and affections of multiple people.
-Knowledge of how to forage and create edible food in the most inhospitable of areas.
-Blacksmithing, including how to repair and maintain most metalworked items and equipment
-You could probably mine the skill lists from any edition of D&D for a good assortment of fitting skills
>>
>>53495866
Psst.
Red says that when you have so much awesome stuff in a jump, and then do an update to put in stuff from the new seasons you should raise the Drawback limit to +1000 CP at least.
>>
>>53497875
Well shit, that makes her a goddess, which as we all know is a kind of monster girl. Better go update the Mario wiki accordingly and then put a spider girl princess into this "generic" jump then.
>>
>>53497863
Maybe because there's absolutely no mention of lewd in it? Maybe because, while it might be based off of the idea, it's a different thing altogether? Maybe because you're being a little bitch and you need to back the fuck up and rethink your life if this is in any way fun for you?
>>
>>53497889
Red can fuck off, and so can you.
>>
File: Bobby-Tomboys.jpg (61KB, 404x279px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Tomboys.jpg
61KB, 404x279px
>>53497813

That's one of them Cold princesses from Cold right?, Then wouldn't she be a witch Princess or something?

>>53497702
>Are you telling me you wouldn't want a hot night of passion with this beauty.

No because shrek is too nice a guy and even when she was human she was never my type
>>
>>53497863
You have exactly one (1) post to explain how this WIP is lewd.
>>
>>53497889
If Red truly said that she would post it in thread.
>>
>>53497786

Eversion protagonist is just a silly idea but it could work, especially the concept of them not being PERSONALLY dangerous but making everything around them as such

Actually on that note, also stolen shamelessly from nefarious for rivals:

-Some sort of walking/talking animal(Sonic/Sparkster if you want them to be some kind of Knight/Dash the Bee)

-A golem(?) knight with enchanted armor capable of using his gauntlet to fire magic missiles, was either charged with or 'created' as a rescuer (Megaman/Mack)
>>
File: Jesus preaching the truth.jpg (18KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus preaching the truth.jpg
18KB, 255x255px
>>53497876
>>53497640
>>53497702
>>53497724

Just remember that traps are gay
>>
>>53497969
Just remember that basing your sexual preferences around gender instead of overall appearance is silly. It doesn't matter what they've got in their pants, so long as they're cute.
>>
File: 1493166359177.jpg (54KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
1493166359177.jpg
54KB, 412x371px
>>53497969
>implying a feminine penis could ever NOT be completely heterosexual
>>
>>53497587
Honestly I'm liking DC more right now, since Marvel has the Institutional Hard On for Superpowered Racism. I liked the MCU since the Mutants (and the Marvel Mutant Racism) was not part of the setting, even in the background. Then they gave Inhumans the same treatment.

So, any Marvel Jump WITHOUT rampant Superpowered Bigotry, Mandatory Registration plots would be nice. Also, none of the World Ending Threats every other year. Your doing your own thing and Galactus showing out to eat your planet like a Space Flea from nowhere is also something I could do without.
>>
>>53497969
I know penises are gay, don't worry
I'm too gay for my own good
>>
>>53498015
That's right, as long as they're cute, it doesn't matter!
>>
>>53498015
This is an objectively true statement.
>>
File: perfect kars.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
perfect kars.gif
1MB, 400x225px
Just remember that sex = useless.
>>
>>53498024
The fuck is a feminine penis?
>>
>>53497903
First, I can't tell if you're being passive aggressive or not. I get that not everyone agrees on stuff but it feels as if you are being passive aggressive. Just in case you didn't notice the tone of your argument changing I thought I'd mention this. Second, by WoG in the she's never feared anything in the Mario series, and Bowser is so durable he can sit on a black hole (but that's another thing entirely), and that in the group she wears the pants. The Mitama is a reference to spiritual states of a Kami to be on the nose about things. The various kidnapping attempts are staged (have been since Super Mario Bros 3 I think) and are a way of keeping her satisfied, because when such a Kami is pissed things break and it's usually important things.
>>
>>53498067
another thing for raging faggots to try and delude themselves into believing they aren't raging faggots. That a penis has to pass a certain threshold in order for intercourse to be counted as gay.
>>
>>53497786
Do we have Goblin Princess? Also no Centaur princess?
>>
File: 1488175776853.jpg (17KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1488175776853.jpg
17KB, 268x188px
>>53497969
It doesn't matter as long as he is cute.
>>
>>53498040
When Galactus shows up, use Jumper Shenanigans to aim the Ultimate Nullifier at him.

>"If used correctly, that will destroy everything within a light year. If used incorrectly, that will destroy the universe. You dare not use that."
"Sure I do. Even if I am erased from existence, I can come back, because I'm not of this universe. Even if I don't... I wake up in bed at home where you are fiction. No matter what I do, I win."
>>
File: SHITY THINK.gif (75KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
SHITY THINK.gif
75KB, 540x360px
If you take a training perk, and then you train with that training perk, and go to a gauntlet, does all your training also go away?
>>
>>53498067
It's like a penis, but one that looks feminine. You get me?
>>
>>53498024
>>53498015
>>53498100
>>53498044

And it's 2017 I'm not going to say it's wrong for you guys to want to gobble a mans wiener that's yours choice

>>53498042

You understand anon, and came to terms with yourself good job

>>53498067

It's what they call gay men privates so it doesn't sound so gay

>>53497786

Where is Centaur Princess anon?
>>
>>53497881
>Those suggestions
Yes yes yes! Thank you so much! Almost all of those are exceptionally useful.

>>53497935
>Eversion
This really has potential. I might put him in as a separate classification, Hazard. I will be looking into him.

>Others
Both interesting suggestions. They're going on the list to see how inspiration strikes.

>>53498091
I am still searching for a picture for Centaur Princess, but she was requested multiple times and will be in there. Goblin Princess probably won't make the cut though.
>>
>>53497905
>Maybe because there's absolutely no mention of lewd in it?
So are we going to accept Corruption of Champions onto the drive? No, because allowing jumps of lewd properties is not good for jumpchain, regardless of whether the jump mentions lewd.

>Maybe because, while it might be based off of the idea, it's a different thing altogether?
Explain to me how this is different from Towergirls other than that the lewd has been taken out.

>>53497931
This WIP is a WIP of a Towergirls jump. The maker had previously been trying to make a Towergirls jump, but then agreed that, since even non-lewd jumps of lewd properties are not allowed, that he would make a generic princess rescuing gauntlet instead. A cursory look over the relevant pages of TvTropes or Wikipedia reveals that most princesses who are rescued are human, and most non-human rescued princesses are animals or humanoids like elves. There are almost no examples of monster girl princesses being rescued in the genre, and even the jump's supporters can't name more than a handful. Why then is he disproportionately representing monster girl princesses in this generic jump? Because the jump is not generic and is just a Towergirls jump with the names taken out. Towergirls is a lewd setting, as agreed to even by PrincessAnon, and thus this is a lewd jump, QED.

This is no better than making a Gor jump and trying to pass it off as a Generic Swords and Sorcery jump.
>>
File: Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg (119KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg
119KB, 486x750px
>>53498015
Cute is Justice!
>>
>>53498126
I imagine it's more that it takes you a bit to get back in the groove of what you trained in, if it's something that said gauntlet would allow you to keep.
>>
>>53498164
There isn't anything lewd in the jump, though. It takes inspiration from Towergirls but the creator is going to make it different from Towergirls.

You might as well say that Fate shit is lewd with your logic because they had lewd stuff in the VNs but they took it out later.
>>
>>53497933
>If Red truly said that she would post it in thread.
No, Red did not literally say that, it was a joke. Sorry. But Red did establish a precedent that jump with lots of stuff can have larger drawback limits. It's not a bad idea either, you've got a full Arrow jump, a full Flash section, and nods to Constantine, Legends of Tomorrow and Vixen.
>>
>>53498164
Please shit up about this. You are just blatantly trying to start a fight over nothing.
This is not a lewd jump. You 'concerns' are non-existant or have long since been addressed. You have nothing more to say, so be quiet.
>>
File: Centaur2.jpg (70KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur2.jpg
70KB, 500x700px
>>53498161
>I am still searching for a picture for Centaur Princess, but she was requested multiple times and will be in there. Goblin Princess probably won't make the cut though.

If you needed some Bodacious Babes, I got your back Princess anon
>>
File: Cake is Better.jpg (698KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
Cake is Better.jpg
698KB, 1000x714px
>>53498060
You're damn right it is!
>>
File: DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (548KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
548KB, 1x1px
>>53497399
I've reduced the price for Nth metal object to 200cp. Its useful but not too useful. OMAC suit is now discounted for Philanthropist.
>>
>>53498211
>It takes inspiration from Towergirls but the creator is going to make it different from Towergirls.
OC jumps are not allowed either.
>>
>>53498211
It's a shitposter. Not Timmy, as this takes too much work for that lazy asshole, but shitposting nonetheless.

>>53498245
Then explain generic jumps, shitheel.
>>
>>53498245
Might as well delete CATastrophe then, because that shit also comes from /tg/.

It's also a generic too, you know.
>>
File: b99.jpg (34KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
b99.jpg
34KB, 500x428px
>>53498164

Okay
Make a princess rescue jump
go for it man
>>
>>53498245
Bullshit, what the fuck do you call the generic jumps you raging fucktard?
>>
>>53498161
So is this gonna be a gauntlet? If not I am not sure if I wish to jump it and fail my chain just for some pretty faces because I have no powers.
>>
File: 1393819829803.png (598KB, 653x469px) Image search: [Google]
1393819829803.png
598KB, 653x469px
>>53497889
>>53497933
>>53498217
>>
>>53498245
Generics are however. Making a generic requires some adaptation and creativity. Great Detective, Hollywood, and Western are great examples of this.
>>
>>53498245
Doesn't eagerDigger brag about Shadow Realm being exactly that and great or something? Plus we have a bunch of generics, the most prominent Sword & Sorcery I think.
>>
>>53498303
If you fail a gauntlet, your chain doesn't end.
>>
>>53498304
Shouldn't have set precedent.
>>
>>53498245
>generics
>CATastrophe
>MGNQ
>Infinicon
>Masters of Red
No. OC certainly isn't allowed. Not at all. Never. Such a thing would be horrible. Yep.
>>
>>53498235
Thank you Bodacious. That one works perfectly. Do you have a good Dullahan that isn't from an anime or manga? I'm having trouble with that one too.

>>53498303
It's going to be a Gauntlet, yes. Death will not end your chain. I considered making it a standard Jump, but the idea seems to work better as a Gauntlet.
>>
>>53498304
We all know you are going to save the princesses from the towers then save the wives of the kings red, it is all part of your keikaku.
>>
>>53498267
>>53498285
Generic jumps are not OC. Generic jumps emulate a genre. Anon claimed that this jump didn't have to emulate the genre because it isn't based on it. If it is not a generic jump and isn't based on an existing property, it must be OC.

>>53498277
OC means made specifically for the jump. It's already been established that jumps for quests, /tg/ homebrew settings, or cyoas are fine because they have a set of source material anyone can access.

>>53498279
You know what else isn't allowed? Multiple jumps of the same thing. This guy's princess rescue gauntlet means no one else is allowed to make a princess rescue gauntlet even if they want to.

>>53498306
And this jump is not a great example of a generic because it is based on a single example of the genre instead of a genre as a whole.

>>53498353
Masters of Red is allegedly based on a book.
>>
File: 8mglTka.jpg (436KB, 1280x1953px) Image search: [Google]
8mglTka.jpg
436KB, 1280x1953px
>>53498060
>Not collecting waifus just because you can
>>
File: 1311211455319.png (15KB, 668x600px) Image search: [Google]
1311211455319.png
15KB, 668x600px
>>53498381
>mfw

>>53498337
>also mfw
It's cute because I'm hardly the first one to do it. Sounds like someone never paid attention to Legend of Spyro jumps.
>>
>>53498371
Who is that in the 2nd to last pic anyway? Is it the Evil Dragon's Daughter and he decided to raise her in a tower like all the Kings did to their daughters?
>>
File: 1418753922898.jpg (6KB, 181x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418753922898.jpg
6KB, 181x250px
Could anyone quickly post the Marvel Magic Jump? It's not on the drive for some reason
>>
File: Parad_and_Dan_reacts.jpg (58KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Parad_and_Dan_reacts.jpg
58KB, 854x480px
>>53498316

I mean, it basically IS yu gi oh fanfiction, yeah.. I'm not bragging it's great but I did put some love into it.

Just kind of sitting here laughing tho
>>
>>53498111
>When Galactus shows up, use Jumper Shenanigans to aim the Ultimate Nullifier at him.
Id just rather not have OCP existential crises completely unrelated to jumper actions or any ongoing plot suddenly appear.
It's not just the sudden power level jump, but the sudden appearance divorced from world events. Doesn't have to be Galactus either. If I'm in Marvel Comics Jump and decided not to get involved in Mutant Drama I'd be pissed when in the middle of my Decade of Jumper, Agent of SHIELD stuff, reality suddenly gets rewritten by the Scarlet Witch.

Galactus is just the worst, because he's literally 'Suddenly, From SPACE'

And why the Marvel Jump I'd like most is the one where stuff like that just doesn't happen. What does Marvel have that isn't part of the main continuity?
>>
>>53498304
I'm Sorry.

>>53498337
>>53498381
I'm so very, very sorry!
>>
>>53498419
>Masters of Red is allegedly based on a book
Really, that's totally okay then.

Hey, did I ever tell you about this cool book I found last year? It's about a random knight that was summoned to rescue thirty princesses that are also part monster.
No,you can't read it. I had the only copy ever written. Sadly, my dog ate it.
>>
>>53498455
That's Salamander Princess. The Kings didn't send their daughters to be raised in the towers. Funny Shriek reference though.
Salamander Princess is a little bit of a firecracker. And that's her saliva eating through solid steel.
>>
>>53498530
Oh, I read that one!
>>
>>53498457
God, I love Dan. His dad just isn't as fun a villain, I don't get the sense that Masamune enjoys himself nearly as much as his son does.
>>
>>53498530
This is exactly as believable as the current lie PrincessAnon is using to claim this isn't a Towergirls jump.
>>
>>53498419
How does it not represent the genre effectively? The basis of this genre is the tale of Siegfried (for all intents and purposes), it set the basic tropes: princess, magic sword, dragon. Has the genre evolved in any way? yes, mostly by attempting to defy the base conventions and the definition of beauty/princess. It emulates and represents the genre quite well, and presumably will even better when it is complete.
>>
File: Dinkelberg.jpg (37KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dinkelberg.jpg
37KB, 500x460px
>>53498539
>She has seen little outside of her homeland and >the tower she was kept in.

The way you have Kobold princess worded it sounds like she was.
>>
>>53498572
Which is exactly believe as some random dude making a jump out of an IP that nobody has ever heard of before and refuses to provide proof it exists.
>>
>>53498574
Because most princesses are not monstergirls in the genre, but most of them are in this jump.

It would be like is someone made a Generic Medieval Fantasy jump where there available races are Elf, Desert Amazon Elf, Fish Person, Fairy, and Rock Person. No, that isn't Generic Medieval Fantasy, that's Zelda.
>>
File: Dullahan2.jpg (371KB, 620x913px) Image search: [Google]
Dullahan2.jpg
371KB, 620x913px
>>53498371
>Thank you Bodacious. That one works perfectly. Do you have a good Dullahan that isn't from an anime or manga? I'm having trouble with that one too.

No problem, Will any of these do?
>>
blur de blur de hurr durp de durr shwanky panky fuckity fuck literally all of this.

It's the same god damn asshole as the last time this Gauntlet was brought up. It's the same god damn asshole, the same bait, the same words, every god damn time.

Stop being so easily god damn baited you fucking wide-mouthed carp.
>>
>>53498613
>Rock Person
Now I wonder what a female gorron would look like.
>>
>>53498640
art thou enraged
>>
>>53498640
No, fuck you. I do what I want nigger!

Besides, it's better than endless Fate/Exalted/Worm/GFotM posting.
So fuck off.
>>
>>53498419
You headwank what you like, just don't expect anyone else to know or care about your arbitrary definitions.

>>53498574
Because it an idiot with a bug up their ass.
I can even tell from the writing style that it's the same person who used top be up SoAnon's ass all the time.
They're just butthurt that SoAnon left and are trying to scupper a perfectly good jump is some sort of misguided revenge against 'causing' SoAnon to leave.

>>53498640
Glad I'm not the olny one to see it.
~high-five?~
>>
File: 1471982397788.png (450KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471982397788.png
450KB, 640x360px
>>53498613
We're arguing about a genre based solely around rescuing and marrying pretty girls. I'm pretty sure it doesnt fucking matter if they are "human" or not.
>>
>>53498539
Would you consider racial options matching those of the Princesses? Maybe an option to be a Brother/Sister to one of the Princesses? No, I'm not interested in incest. I just think that would be cute, and a fun alternate option.
>>
File: Dullahan.jpg (167KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
Dullahan.jpg
167KB, 850x708px
>>53498371
>>
>>53498617
>Its like your own self lubicating onahole.
>>
>>53498640
I know, I'm just extra angry today. I'm sorry.
>>
>>53498306
>Generic Western
>Free Choice Location lets you choose any one you want
This is fucking brilliant.Time for Stagecoach, starring a cast of mages and terrorists.

Also, where's the Kung Fu perk supposed to be from? I feel like I recognize the "dragon-shaped burns" from somewhere.
>>
File: fZYKW.jpg (16KB, 237x320px) Image search: [Google]
fZYKW.jpg
16KB, 237x320px
>>53498245
>>53498164
>>53498572
>>53498419

ya done with your tantrum, man?

This dude was right >>53498233

by all means, all objections to this jump that could have made have been in fact made

are you really just resorting to repeating yourself and throwing a fit until someone gives in? cause at this point that's literally all you can and are doing

you are actively making your side look shittier so kudos

>>53498371
Good luck with things so far, man, I can't give any more suggestions than I already have but this is a neat little take on what could have been a very boring thing
>>
>>53498243
>OMAC suit is now discounted for Philanthropist.
Nice!
Earlier I asked about the Idols featured on the previous season of Arrow. The Khushu Idol hidden on Lian Yu that powered up by death and the act of killing, and the one that countered it. Will those be offered by any chance?
>>
>>53498708
Kung-Fu starring David Carradine. It's about a wandering shaolin monk in the wild west. It's from like the 70s.
>>
>>53498684
>We're arguing about a genre based solely around ridiculous wrestling matches between people constantly revolving between heel and face. I'm pretty sure it doesn't fucking matter if they are "human" or not.
Who wants to start a generic wrestling league jump populated entirely by goblins?
>>
>>53498640
>>53498668
Well, now I'm embarassed. I was even there for the last (?) time this came around. Now that you mention it, it does seem like the same person.
I mean I can't say anything about the SoAnon connection beyond it making sense.

>>53498684
Considering that you as a jumper have propbably been something other than human by that point, it does seem odd to be making a fuss out of it.
Especially since there are plenty of purely human, or near human Princesses in the WIP and one could just choose to ignore the others.
>>
>>53498738
Yeah, I'd watch that, sure.
>>
>>53498430
So Emma Frost has no ass?
>>
>>53498738
I'm totally down for that.
>>
>>53498640

>>53498727 here

yeah, it's the same shit in a different pile
maybe a screencap or something of the various shit to go 'this shit has literally been screamed autistically about already'
>>
>>53498738
Swap out the goblins for literally anything else but preferably harpies, and I'd be 110% down with that.
>>
>>53498728
Eh. I'll probably add Dark/Light Magic, 600cp undiscounted. Gonna up the drawback limit to 800.
>>
>>53498662
yes.

yes i fucking am.

>>53498665
Nigger, any of that posting is at least constructive to people's fucking builds and decisions when it comes to that jump.

This is you having a god damn Thanksgiving argument with your racist uncle over the fucking dinner table, over a topic neither of you will budge on.

Fuck you for ruining Thanksgiving, Michael. Fuck you and your opinions.

>>53498668
I have no hands to high-five. have a foot.
>>
File: Dullahan3.png (830KB, 1034x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Dullahan3.png
830KB, 1034x1228px
>>53498371

Any of these help man?
>>
>>53498586
I see your point. I wrote Kobold Princess's bit fairly early on, so I agree it could use clarification. Thanks for pointing it out.

>>53498617
That's not bad. I like that it's also an elf, but I was going for a more traditional, armored look.

>>53498695
I want to laugh, but it's also very appropriate.

>>53498686
I wasn't planning on adding anything like that. The whole idea is being an out of world True Hero summoned only in times of great need, such as when a Dragon gets greedy and digs in a fortress.

I like the way you think in any case.

>>53498727
Your support is very appreciated and your comments, along with those from the rest of the thread, have been a huge help. I should have more than enough to finish the Rivals and Thieves section, plus a few other ideas to flesh out the Items and Skills section. (Thank you VERY much >>53497881)

With one exception, this has been far and away more supportive than most of my experiences thus far and it is very encouraging.

Thank you all.
>>
>>53498765
>>53498780
>>53498812
Then you're a retard, because most wrestlers are not goblins, and a jump that makes them mostly goblins is bad.

It's not like I'm saying generic wrestling league couldn't have non-human options, based on characters like Hornswaggle the wrestling leprechaun. I'm saying that if all your wrestling options are non-human you aren't representing the genre well.
>>
>>53498734
RIP David Carradine.
He was brilliant in Kill Bill.

>>53498779
Emma Frost... argh, I just never liked her character. Given how she started off as an obnoxious body-stealing mind-rapist entitled little shit and hasn't changed that much beyond becoming an adulterous, hypocritical arbitarily designated 'hero'. Yeah, not a fan.
She could be ten times hotter and I'd still have nothing to do with her.

>>53498835
~Boot-Five!~
>>
>>53498837
That one is interesting. The armor is excellent, but the head throws the whole picture askew for me.

I'll save the first one you posted as a back up in case I can't find one more suited for the look I was going for.
>>
>>53498866
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were proposing we start a wrestling league for goblins. Because that would be delightful.
>>
>>53498840
Glad to hear it, PrincessAnon. Good luck with your jump, and you know that you can come back for help anytime you feel stuck or need critique.
With, you know, the obvious exception.
Looking forward to the gauntlet.
>>
>>53498840
I was worried that you had maybe quit after the reception you had gotten last time you came asking around the thread, but I'm glad to see that you've kept at it. I'm looking forward to this. Good luck with your continued efforts.
>>
>>53494915
>but then you can't pick up Best Sub
Why not? She was commissioned in '81 and RSR takes place in the mid-80's. A good portion of the book is naval battles in the north atlantic too.
>>
>>53498866
Well upon review the majority of the princesses appear to be humans, so you're point is moot.
>>
File: Slime16.jpg (702KB, 842x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Slime16.jpg
702KB, 842x1190px
>>53498899
>That one is interesting. The armor is excellent, but the head throws the whole picture askew for me.

Sorry, That was all the Dullhan images I had that fit your wishes for now at least. Also I noticed you don't have any slime or Lamia Princesses, Need some help there man?
>>
>>53498243
ARROWVERSE JUMPCHAIN
It Was Me Jumper +600
rolling for location 4.) Central City (Earth-2) - Parallel universe version of Central City, home to Jay Garrick & Zoom.
FACTIONS none
Philanthropist
Magical Peddler -100
Born Rich, Free for Philanthropist
O.M.A.C. -300 Discount for Philanthropist
superspeed -300
speedster -200
vibe -500
Wealth Free for Philanthropist
Business Mogul-200
#the plan: I remember that night on the boat nothing could ever make me forget that night on the boat there was a woman with green hair and a leotard running around in the storm knocking our boat onto that horrible island then I remember I remember all my failures I remember all those treasures and friends who got away all the lives lost and all the opportunities missed.... she was in the background. Rolling for achievements Roll(1d400)+0:
259,+0
Total:259
>>
>>53498885
>RIP David Carradine.
>>53498734
>Kung-Fu starring David Carradine
Now I want a specifically Kung-Fu Jump.

Also Walker Texas Ranger and Martial Law.
>>
>>53498998
>Slime Princess
You read my mind. And that's a darned good picture too. I'm going to have to give you an Image Finder Credit.

>Lamia Princess
I knew I forgot something. I have a picture for her though. At least that fills the last spot.
>>
>>53499036
Chuck Norris too OP. Plz Nerf.
>>
>>53498997
Now you're just straight up lying.

The princesses in the WIP are, in order, a harpy, golem, human, plant girl, human, kobold, mermaid, dark elf, elf, spider, grim reaper, ambiguous, dark elf, sphinx, oni, displacer beast, human, human, human, human, human, bee girl, demon, unidentifiable monster, catgirl

Only 7 out of 25 are human max, and that's assuming everyone with their ears covered isn't an elf and the girl with a third eye is a mutant and not a demon.
>>
>>53498837
These are neat, please keep posting dullahans.
>>
>>53498996
She wouldn't be the same.
>>
File: Demon Maids.png (1MB, 2768x750px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Maids.png
1MB, 2768x750px
>>53499122
>You read my mind. And that's a darned good picture too. I'm going to have to give you an Image Finder Credit.

No worries anon, If you need images of Muscle Girl Onis, Cow Girls, Elves,Maids, Bunny girls and so on and such just let me know

>>53499199
>These are neat, please keep posting dullahans.

I wish I could anon but I can't because the rest are NSFW and I don't save NSFW
>>
>>53498419
>This guy's princess rescue gauntlet means no one else is allowed to make a princess rescue gauntlet even if they want to.
>>53498306
>Generics are however. Making a generic requires some adaptation and creativity. Great Detective, Hollywood, and Western are great examples of this.
I don't have a problem with the 'Rescue the Princess' Gauntlet, but it's not what I was hoping it would be.

I'd like to see a backgrounds based on rescuer, Like not just Knights, but Plumbers, TotallyNonSnakePliskin's, etc. And rescuing the princess could mean Pretty Woman stuff, or have modern setting (Like the BombedOutRuinsofNewYorkTurnedPrison or something)

Where explored all the different Rescue the Princess stories then the obvious, and what princess means in the modern day, what rescuing could mean, etc.
>>
File: c5d462a8a264b301e61e466964373033.jpg (176KB, 714x1117px) Image search: [Google]
c5d462a8a264b301e61e466964373033.jpg
176KB, 714x1117px
>>53499199
Here you go. Just found an excellent one.

>>53499160
The one with the third eye is Arcane Princess, a Human who has played with magic a little too much.

I did try to include more Humans/Elves/Mostly Humanoids after the call was made for them.
>>
>>53499315
Shut up shitposter.
>>
>>53490750
Wow I am surprised no one has said these two but then I have been away from marvel so long maybe they have been ruined like everything else. Marvel can't have nice things.

Black Cat
Kitty Pryde
>>
>>53499333
>I did try to include more Humans/Elves/Mostly Humanoids after the call was made for them.
Can you go into a bit more of your inspiration for the jump? Which examples of the genre where you reading that made you think that the majority of princesses should be non-humanoids before the thread asked you for more human-like princesses?
>>
>>53499390
you fuck off.
>>53499315
You I have to begrudgingly agree with. But a stylistically different Jump (as opposed to a gauntlet) would probably get accepted, provided the thread is in a good mood.
>>
>>53499291
D a best.
>>
>>53499291
I'll take B, D, and G please.
Thread posts: 627
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.