[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 35

File: 1495814303421.jpg (733KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495814303421.jpg
733KB, 900x1200px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Starfinder Hype Edition:
What has got you the most hype about the soldier reveal?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: https://pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53447368
>>
>>53453701
Rename these threads to /pgg/ - Paizo Games General already.
>>
I think everyone is looking forward to non-garbage Martials. The Soldier seems good enough that you won't have to worry about dipping into another class to make up for shortcomings.

Also, Star Fox and Macross campaigns.
>>
I need a class for a character, /pfg/. The idea is that he's either:
A- An elder god taken mortal form
B- Possessed by some sort of eldritch abomination
C- A cultist

But he's actually just a really swell guy that writes comedic plays.
>>
File: WEST SIDE BITCHES.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WEST SIDE BITCHES.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>53453833
>Macross campaigns.
Like this?
>>
>>53453872
GIRI GIRI AIIIII

I want Mikumo to sit on me!
>>
>Vult asking questions about Ensoulment
Is this the end?
>>
>>53453892
Not chill, my dude. Not chill.
>>
File: 20080502-01-00.jpg (37KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
20080502-01-00.jpg
37KB, 520x293px
>>53453872
More about stuff like this <

I really like the fact that the galaxy is populated with all sorts of aliens you can befriend and hang out with and have jets with.

Of course, /pfg/ is going to make a Macross campaign about protecting 20 meter tall waifus.
>>
File: 197205.jpg (226KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
197205.jpg
226KB, 1920x800px
>>53453833

I suppose the necromancy using empire is already taken by Eox but that won't stop me from somehow shoehorning the aesthetics of the Necromongers
>>
File: 1244794389707.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1244794389707.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>53453907
Aight, /pfg/. What would you want to see in a Macross game? Would you want to be an idol? A pilot? Both?
>>
>>53453892
I want Rory to apply too, and I want them to get in together with DHB, Kawase and Slow. There's got to be another good meme we can fit in there for the ultimate meme game.
>>
>>53453892
You are the worst of us.
>>
I want to make a Bard from the far north!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCm2PtSgzkA
>>
>>53453940
>Kawase
Fucking who?
>>
>>53453937

Why not both? Are you saying your ship isn't built with some magitech sound system that resonates your music to people's souls?

Imagine casting some kind of bardic buff across all pilots or something like that with your singing? Why would you not want that?
>>
>>53453942
But finland isn't real
>>
>>53453989
BECAUSE MAYBE I WANT TO BE A CUTE IDOL AND WOO A PILOT and cuck the half-zent.
>>
>>53453999
Go marry the apple farm heir.
>>
>>53454031
Didn't he die?
>>
>>53453940
Replace Kawase with Wist or Broodie
>>
>>53453978
The cancer infesting the pfg discord
>>
File: CorgiSpotsAPug-93014.jpg (81KB, 725x596px) Image search: [Google]
CorgiSpotsAPug-93014.jpg
81KB, 725x596px
>MFW I've never played pathfinder in my life but starfinder is looking so good I might buy in.

does anybody know if the starfinder content is
gonna find it's way to the pathfinder SRD site once it's released.
>>
>>53453892
Not quite.
The end comes when all the celebs get into Ensoulment and nobody else does.
>>
>>53454040
They all did.
>>
File: 1480903627197.png (84KB, 259x507px) Image search: [Google]
1480903627197.png
84KB, 259x507px
>>53454084
pls no
>>
>>53454056
>hasn't done anything lately
I'm legit convinced this is someone who knows Kawase in real life or something
>>
>>53453940
Kawase's nowhere near that tier although his apps are long enough you'd probably be forgiven for mistaking that
Shove in Broodie instead,
>>
>>53454068

I believe Starfinder will have a similar OGL, so odds are we'll get it somewhere.
>>
>>53454106
Yes. You best accept it now. Did all that early talk of "the celebs are already in games so we'll get new blood" get your hopes up to have some fun? Too bad. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get to play your character for one scene where they extol the PCs greatness in any number of ways.
>>
>>53454117
Long apps doesn't mean good apps.
>>
>>53453940
>>53454053
>>53454117
Broodie, DHB, and Kawase are the only ones in these groups who have applied and none of their apps work with each other
Kawase's is a massive smuglord who seems to literally be Freddie.
Broodie's does the dirty work and waits in the shadows.
DHB's is someone looking for validation by tagging along with heroes and trying to claw at heroism although he isn't one.
I legit don't see it working.
Cornelia doesn't seem to mind getting her hands dirty so Ryoko probably doesn't help beyond being a tank, while Jericho can hardly take inspiration from someone whose philosophy amounts to "if you're lost you're a loser, think on it", it's like the equivalent of "git gud".
Ryoko has nothing on herself, she'll probably improve later.
Jericho is either going to grind massive friction with Cornelia or be the target of endless mocking while Ryoko will likely struggle to find actual dirty work that Jericho hasn't already done ahead of time, since he's an executioner.
Two of the apps kind of eat the other's slot, the last one just seems to have no use for them.

>>53454146
Never said it did, I think his are generally decent anyway but they're objectively massive.
>>
>>53454146
He wasn't listing good apps.
>>
>>53454196
So basically Broodie's app needs work is what you're saying.
>>
>>53454283
lots of work.
>>
>>53454283
That's what he was saying in the thread when he posted it.
>>
>>53454196
Eh I'd actully argue that Jericho and Cornelia go very well together, if you look at their respective attitudes.
Cornelia is 'I know what I want I know how I'm getting it, everyone should do the same and find what they want and how they're getting it'
Jericho is explicitly 'I kind of know what I want and I've no idea how to get it'. Jericho's app is weird because he works for the princess on end of campaign, not beginning. His heroic trait is the process of becoming a hero, he represents the idea that yes, YOU could be a hero, doesn't matter what you are or how down on your luck / emotions you are, you can rise above it. This has a bonus of basically validating Cornelia's idea which is 'just find your own dreams no matter what they are and run at it'
So you have a party where one of the values is finding yourself, and the other value is also finding yourself, just from different ends of the spectrum. Cornelia says "look I've found my way and it took me so far, why can't you do the same?", while Jericho says "look, I've come so far and found my way, this could have been you".
>>
>>53453992
Irrisen is good enough for an analog.
>>
>>53453701
Can't wait for him to be a Gay Cuck Trap. ;^)
>>
>>53454355
>>53454196
What about the whole shit with 'family secrets' Jericho has going? Does that fit the with campaign. Shit, he's apparently only signing on because he wants his uncle to tell him secrets.
>>
>>53454355
>tfw you see these, and then feel like every idea you had for your app will just be done by someone else
>tfw not worried about thread shitting on the app, but the app just not standing out
>>
What's the relationship between alcohol consumption and my character sheet? How do I know when someone SHOULD be plastered? Obviously if it's narratively convenient, we'll go for it, but if someone tries to just drink and drink, when should they be slapped with penalties for it?
>>
>>53454516
If they're immune to poison, they're never plastered! But they can still become alcoholics!
>>
>>53454531
Alcohol is a drug, not a poison, poison immunity does nothing.
>>
>>53454355
CCC's app is pretty, well,
It honestly goes well with a lot of things. It doesn't feel like she can outright conflict with many people and there's so much *stuff* in that background that she can probably pull an excuse to have a minor conflict or agreement with anyone.
I can see Niccolo and Kino getting along fine with her, for example, and her sheet has Mithril-fucking-Playing Cards, which can probably help her out with Giancarlo, Lieu Cheng (whose applicant forgot to change his name halfway through the app, take notice and decide if he's Lieu Cheng or Masaki) and Ichabod. Hell she's a noble so she even has common talking ground with everyone's favorite Ceraphine, her entire app is like a miniature OMH.
Maybe the only people she doesn't automatically have common ground with, if not click with, are the Paladin types and Witch, and even those are kind of suspect because of her philosophy (I think?) acting as a wildcard "you agree with me" as long as someone has any actual well-defined personal philosophy - which happens to basically be a requirement for the application anyway.

>>53454516
Fortitude save? I suppose, just make up normal-sounding rules. Remember that 16 CON is a VERY healthy strapping young lad, you should probably make the d20 roll something people do at the start just so the guy known for drinking people under the table doesn't faint on a nat one.
>>
>>53454561
Flipside is her smug though. Not a lot of people like smugs.
>>
>>53454507
The forgotten apps are possibly the saddest
>>
>>53454355
>>53454507
Didn't Jericho basically steal the whole 'washed up has-been' idea halfway out from under Masaki's nose
>>
What are our picks for DAA because there's really not many apps and probably won't be many more
>>
>>53454655
Not really because he's neither washed up nor a has been.
>>
>>53454664
I know for a fact my partner and I are working something up as we speak. Don't worry about it, Anon! And don't be hasty! There's plenty of time for new blood.
>>
>>53454561
She sounds like she'll conflict with paladins if they're the wishy-washy shonen type, remember her philosophy doesn't just require a philosophy it requires a plan. A lot of paladins don't have a plan, they skip that step and just work towards Great Justice in general.
>>
Did anything ever come of the person wanting to run a game about crusading through the evil planes?
>>
>>53454736
no
a thousand and seven bamboozles you shall suffer
>>
>>53454664
Waiting for the revised chargen rules before I app anon.
>>
>>53454910
>revised chargen rules this far down the line
If he wants to rape and cum inside the ones who have already apped maybe
>>
>>53454561
>I can see Niccolo and Kino getting along fine with her
desu I think that's the character Niccolo would get along the worst with out of all of them. They're almost complete opposites. They could still work together in the same party and provide a neat dynamic, but I wouldn't expect them to get along with each other unless they were specifically trying to.
>>
>>53454929
It's more about clarifying the weird monster CR gestalt stuff to make more sense, not completely upending everything on everyone. And it's already confirmed coming anyways.
>>
Why is the occultist so fucking cool, and why is it allowed to just poach all the cool martial shit it wants?
>>
>>53454936
When I say "get along" I really mean "has an interesting dynamic". I'm not entirely sure Kino is on her page either, Even though "Not for Rape" has more ranks in Know(Engineering) than "Pew! Pew! Pchew!", she seems the type who REALLY has trouble respecting people who don't have degrees in philosophy. Preferably from her own university. Or respecting people at all mind you, she has this weird concealed sneering tone even in the letter to the princess. Niccolo seems to type to just get rolled the fuck over by her honestly, "Scholar's" Bluff / Diplo / Intim is -1/-1/-1 to her 12/14/10.
>>
>>53454936
>>53454997
Aren't they both Smart People? Why wouldn't they be able to get along?
>>
>>53455010
One of them is all about the supremacy of science and making heroes obselete, the other's entire philosophy revolves around teaching everyone to be Ubermensch. In a sense one of them wants no heroes, the other wants nothing but them.
>>
>>53455010
Smart people never get along.
>>
>>53455010
When two people have it all figured out but they don't agree on the answer...
>>
>>53454946
>And it's already confirmed coming anyways.
where
>>
>>53454499
...who?
>>
aaaaaa i want the kind of confusing relationship where everyone is convinced you're fucking on the side even though no evidence of romance exists in the open beyond an unstated protectiveness of one another
>>
>>53455229
You know the best way to do that?

1.Log into your R20 account
2. Run an AP for /pfg/ and your homiez
3. Have fun
>>
>>53455229
You're the Unwist, aren't you? Who are you, Anon? I want to give you all the things you come here and ask for, but you never reveal yourself to me. Why not?
>>
>>53455204
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5055882/announcements

Admittedly it's from a bit ago, but caught something nasty and was sick until recently. He even confirmed it was still coming soon on Discord now that he's back.
>>
>>53455287
It's wist in bad girl mode
>>
>>53455306
didn't see it on discord but I probably just missed it, aight cool.
>>
>>53454997
Who needs social skills when you can take Craft (Speeches&One-Liners) and Knowledge(Friendship)
>>
>>53455240
I can confirm. Everytime I DM I inevitably end up with awkward sexual tension and protectiveness in play with at least one player.
>>
>>53455315
It sounds like she'd be pissed over that too but more to the point he hasn't so
>>
>>53454997
Scholar also has enough HP so he can't be instantly slain by an 18 STR guy with a longsword.
>>
>>53455343
yeah I noticed that too, >Kawase is either very brave, very confident, or very stupid if he's willing to play a Wizard with 8 CON. Maybe all three.
>>
>>53455287
I enjoy the yearning.
>>
What's a higher priority for a brave knight? Magic armor for himself or Magic Barding for his brave steed?
>>
So. Making an undersea dungeon for my upcoming campaign.

Closest thing to mobs i have is Deep Ones & their Hybrids vs Skum.

The dungeon is a Halfling palace that sank to the bottom of the ocean as part of a curse apon the King and his subjects. However, most of the palace is air pockets due to luck and magic. Think BioShock but medieval.

Aside from Deep Ones and Skum having a turf war. What would be a good set of monsters to throw at my players and their band of Level 10s?

Also whats the opinion of having bosses and sub bosses in dungeons? Too vidya?
>>
Why do people post so many games all at once? Half of these are bi weekly too with 3+week app periods. Seems insane to me.
>>
>>53455499
Which ones are biweekly?
>>
>>53455528

DAA/Chalice/Hell's Saboteurs
>>
>Keep getting mentioned in the thread

>Its about how much work my app needs

T-thanks.
>>
test
>>
/tg/ is full of normies thats why its so quiet on friday nights

The chads have won
>>
Hello? Anyone here?
>>
>>53455607
O-ohayooo!
>>
>>53455609
Are you a fellow pass-user too, to avoid the CAPTCHApocalypse?
>>
>>53455611
Yes!

Is that why nobody is talking!?
>>
>>53455614
Yyyyep. CAPTCHA is broken right now, so everyone can't post unless they've got a pass.

Suddenly, that couple of bucks is paying off. This is OUR playground now!
>>
>>53455622
Ahaha! So we're more powerful than ever!
>>
File: lkinm.png (762KB, 776x1610px) Image search: [Google]
lkinm.png
762KB, 776x1610px
What kind of shenanigans have your cohorts/NPCs gotten into, /pfg/? Recently we had to go rescue our's from an Ancient Skincrawler Dragon.

Seriously. Fuck this CAPTCHA error loop.
>>
benis
>>
test
>>
File: 1495791149197.png (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495791149197.png
50KB, 300x300px
How many characters can a single player control and roleplay at the same time?
>>
Do you think Ruins of Azlant will bridge Path and Starfinder?
>>
>>53455623
And just like that it all crumbles around you.
>>
>>53455778
Its too late Anon, I have already grasped power beyond the comprehension of mere capcha posters

I am eternal
>>
capcha is back online.
>>
Man was not ready for a world without CAPTCHA.
>>
>>53455912
CAPTCHA JUST LIMITS YOU

I AM BEYOND

TRANSCENDENT

THERE ARE NO STRINGS ON ME
>>
I think its time

Will the real reviewanon please stand up, please stand up, please stand up, and do Flower court.
>>
CURRENTLY RECRUITING:

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way
>>
>>53456470
What about The Feast and the Furious though?
>>
>>53456470
Whats amazing si most of these are garbage
>>
>>53456487
You mean all except Ensoulment?
>>
>>53456487
Okay, let's just get this out of the way now so prospective DMs can understand what they need to do, but... What do they need to do?

Answer me, what kind of campaign is everyone looking for now that we've already had so many campaigns come and go? A Galtian Revolution campaign? A high-powered campaign with Mythic and all sorts of Chargen? Druman Merchants?
>>
>>53456504
I don't really get that anon, what's wrong with most of those campaigns? They seem fine for the most part.
>>
>>53456504
well lets go over why all these suck dick except for Ensoulment

>DAA
Madness in chargen, and honestly I think Exhack was being over ambitious, what even is this campaign
>Ironfag
I mean amber scott would be half the problem here, as would the normies, the least intrinsically trash
>Golden Chalice
Yawn tier, straight up bored by its premise
>Essentia
Low magic garbage
>Hells saboteurs
Hey I have a great idea lets take a horrible AP and make you its shitty bad guys, and lets have Tuvarkz run it, a player whose apps are so boring and uncreative, most of them can be described with the word 'nodachi'
>Wicked
Way of the wicked is a famously garbage AP

Look, you can run anything in Pathfinder, but you better fucking sell me on your concept.
>>
>>53456564
>I don't really get that anon, what's wrong with most of those campaigns?

They just don't "pop" to me, the only one that seems to do it for everyone else is Flower Court. That's the only one with a real strong understanding of the tone they want and the plot they're going for.

Like, what the fuck is Dimensional Ark Abyssia, besides a "comfy" drive through the stars? What's Golden Chalice besides a hyper-generic "rich guy calls for you, go answer them?"
>>
>>53456611
>Madness in chargen, and honestly I think Exhack was being over ambitious, what even is this campaign

The only part of this I really agree with is,
>what even is this campaign

The madness is Chargen is part of the appeal to me, it's a high-powered campaign that embraces it. Honestly, if someone made a campaign with the same Chargen rules but a different premise than I'd apply to it Day 1, no matter how hard that would push me.
>>
>>53456640
I feel like Golden Chalice has some promise, I'm not too interested in the generic and bad AP's though, DAA feels like someone vomited on the character rules and tried to assemble something out of that, Ensoulment is nice but it's not really my cup of tea, and Essentia is way too goddamned long and I can't tell where to even start.

Can't we just get some simple, yet interesting games going on?
>>
>>53456611
>make you its shitty bad guys
Not really, you're playing a third party that is out to screw them both over.
>player whose apps are so boring and uncreative
I take no issue to that
>most of them can be described with the word 'nodachi'
Lucius, Sigmund and Uk'Regash vs Eclaire, Cecilia, Rekannas, Aeldrannas, Oskar, Adrian, and soon Asmund (Bardiche) and Morris (Longsword)
>>
>>53456665
Lets add 'Autistic' to the list then.
>>
File: 888cf9a578e0a633.png (66KB, 419x277px) Image search: [Google]
888cf9a578e0a633.png
66KB, 419x277px
>Wist just applied for Ensoulment

How I learned to stop getting invested in my apps and love the losing.
>>
File: MAD.png (362KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
MAD.png
362KB, 600x884px
>>53456792
>COLLECTIVES OF COLLECTIVES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>53456792
I just want to fuck the cat.
>>
>>53456814
And there it is

Broodie's waifucrafting is gaining control of the system.
>>
>>53456824
Broodie is a shit
>>
>>53456814
Ryoko seems like the kind of girl that grabs you in a bar drags you to a room and fucks you brainless, then puts their clothes back on and you never see them again and its made worse because you really want to see if you could meet them again but you never got their name you know.
>>
>>53456824
What? I think the character's boring, I'm just saying I'd pump n' dump the cat.
>>
I got an important question, /pfg/.

What stuff sells for full price? Mundane equipment and tools sell at half. Magic gear sells at half. Does generic treasure, like a fancy painting or a bag of gemstones, sell at full? What about trade goods, like a few barrels of mead or a bunch of refined iron?
>>
>>53456866
Trade goods specifically sell at full price. Same for gemstones.
>>
>>53456866
Everything sells at full price. Why the fuck does anything sell for half-price, but ONLY if a PC sells it? It fucking negates the point of there even being a price.
>>
>>53456950
>thinking a merchant is going to buy your stuff for 'full price'

Kek.
>>
File: 1436595787434.gif (290KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1436595787434.gif
290KB, 500x677px
Flower Court wants a King Arthur?
>>
>>53456959
Anon, you can make a PC who's a merchant, and EVEN THEN people won't buy your things at full price, because :^)
>>
Do you guys think Starfinder will let you have cyborg animal companions?
>>
>wist applies to Ensoulment

looks like non celebrities aint getting in let's pack up boys
>>
>>53457072
How will you ever get better unless you compete with the best!?
>>
>>53456792

> teenage magical girl attempting to be taken seriously by royalty in a letter written with informal tone

Maybe I'm just out of touch with my inner animu, but this seems like writing to Harvard and starting your letter with "Oh hey I totally want to study here okay? I love cats :3"
>>
File: 1487911633790.jpg (200KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487911633790.jpg
200KB, 1280x768px
>>53457037
There's already an engineer class that specializes in drones and gadgets.
Who's to say you can take Improved Drone as a feat to make it a more... unique chassis.
>>
>>53457125
At least she didn't try taking any dresses.
>>
>>53457125
But the professors at Harvard aren't autistic? 17 year old girls.
>>
>>53457125
Said royalty is autistic.

It would be like writing to Harvard and getting a blue-haired "girl" with an undercut reading your application, and your name sounds suspiciously Arabic.
>>
>>53457125
It says later she has the most confidence in her unfiltered self, not a tidied up version where her personality is stifled.

probably, she also subconsciously hoped to serve the princess not as a subject, but as a friend
>>
>>53456814
What cat?
>>
Given how the Mesmerist's main tool is an intense stare, seems like Samuel L. Jackson would have the right look for that.
>>
>>53457216
Broodie's Asian cat-girl, the one with firm, fat tits and a pleasing figure.
>>
>>53457269
I'm looking through the apps right now and I'm not seeing any cats.
>>
>>53457125
The idea of including a direct transcript of the PC's letter to the princess is inherently restrictive in a lot of ways.
The character would only present their best face, can only say what they're IC aware of, and would hide any insecurities, weaknesses or doubts.

The main bonus it gives compared to 3rd person is immersion, and a direct example of their personality. Force a tone requirement on the letter and it becomes even less appealing as an application option.
>>
>>53456792
>Is deaf to pity-bait people into voluntarily joining her collective.

Pure Evil
>>
>>53456814
I want to touch Kino's massive Kino!
>>
>>53457328
>also references forcing people to join her collective against their will
Yeah, if Wist gets picked I'm going to withdraw. Fuck that shit.
>>
>Want to play a game
>Want to use 3pp content
>Don't want to play waifubait characters
>Not an e-celeb
>Not a girl
Am I just fucked?
>>
>>53457397
have you tried husbando bait?
>>
>>53457397
No.
About one or two slots every game regularly go to nonfamous players.

Just make a good app.
>>
>>53457397
You're behind the curve, but you can still succeed by making a well thought out and enjoyable character and getting minor meme cred.
t. Minor meme
>>
>>53457397
Not at all. Go ahead an apply - Protagonist is likely to look at app quality and vision much more than waifus and memery.
>>
>>53457276
Ryoko?

WHERE IS SHE? AAAAAAAA
>>
>>53457472
Looks like she got pulled
>>
Is Spellbreaker Inquisitor + Spellkiller Inquisition any good?
>>
>>53457472
>>53457497
>Broodie app vanishes
>Vult app appears

Truly the darkest timeline
>>
>>53457550
Is this the future we chose?
>>
>>53457410
No, and I don't intend to.

>>53457417
>>53457422
>>53457425
Any advice on making a good app?
>>
>>53457550
I pulled it because it was getting a consistent negative reaction from the thread, and even though I knew it needed work it was kind of killing my motivation to do so.

I know the app needs work and I pulled it so I can get said work done.
>>
>>53457620
Look through previous high profile games.
Read the apps that got accepted.
See what you can assimilate from them.

Remove any waifu bits you don't like and hope that the remainder of your learnings still has structural integrity.
>>
Why do so many people think quantity > quality, /pfg/?

I don't want to read a boring-looking novel when I'm looking at an app.
>>
>>53457660
Why do so many people think that quantity == low quality?

I'd rather read five well written paragraphs than one mediocre one.
>>
>>53457620
I don't know how much my advice matters, but:

> Start with a concept that you are passionate about.
> Sell the DM on your idea, not just write a description for your backstory.
> Format well.
> Try to make your concept fit seemlessly into the setting. Don't worry about "authorian fantasy" that everyone keeps on talking about; just find a way for your character to be an inspiring hero.
> Make sure your character has room to grow.
> Try to get a second opinion and ask for reviews from others.

And a few sarcastic ones that you'll see repeated:

> Self-shill yourself and become memed
> Find the prettiest waifu anime image possible
> Duo-app with an e-celeb
> Constantly network with the DM
>>
>>53457682
Why do so many people think that high quantity == high quality?

I'd rather read one well written paragraph than twenty mediocre ones.
>>
>>53457660
>>53457682
Because quantity requires quality, but quantity is inherently bad for holding people's attention thus appearing to degrade the quality.

3 short paragraphs is a nice middleground.
>>
>>53457720
But here's the real question, anon.

Would you rather read one well written paragraph, or twenty well written paragraphs?
All quality of each paragraph assumed equal.
>>
>>53457720
It almost seems like quantity and quality are not that correlated, and long apps can be good. Imagine that!
>>
>>53457754
I dunno about you, but if I were an autistic princess, I would want to read seven to eight well-written paragraphs.
>>
Celeb massacre when
>>
should I submit a stand master to flower court
>>
>>53457839
Explain, this intrigues me but I don't know what you have in mind.
>>
>>53457288
Wouldn't including both perspectives in your app give you the best of both worlds?
>>
>>53457889
Sure, what is their background?
>>
>>53457968
That's how I;m hopeful to do this, though I haven't really started mine up yet.
>>
>>53458081
ive been thinking of doing phantom blade spiritualist and having their sword be their stand. have them be just a normal farmhand from a long line of farmhands, but while out innawoods one day he finds a ghostly sword at the bottom of the stream which bonds to him, and turns out to be some old knight who wants to seek glory once again. and his pitch to the princess is that he's one of them old reluctant heroes with a magic sword
>>
>>53458133
Holy shit, is this a motherfucking JoJo reference?
>>
Making the bard with a magical kantele should be fun.
>>
So, /pfg/, what sort of game would you like to see run, if the current recruiting games don't satisfy you?
>>
What meme character would be the best to motorboat?
>>
>>53458235
Is this even an argument? Onryou
>>
>>53458232
A bit of a sandboxy, high power one, anon, with a good main plot that can keep us interested! Or something that isn't morally grey for once, where good is good and bad is bad and we're either good or bad!! Why?
>>
>>53458232
Something with the Chargen of Dimensional Ark Abyssia, only not nearly as pointless or anime.

As for the campaign itself? Shit, with a chargen like that it would be Avenger-esque, the party consisting of the greatest heroes, heroines and villains of Golarion uniting to stop world-ending threats.

For something lower-key, I want to see a campaign set in Galt to either quell the Red Revolution or kick it into maximum overdrive as a Revolutionary Empire sweeps through the Northeast. Alternatives include another Wrath of the Righteous and Land of the Linnorm Kings.
>>
>>53458259
Okay.

Now take that setting. Add kender to it.

Would you still want to play?
>>
>>53458269
Yeah, that's what I meant by >>53458259
this post!
>>
>>53458259
This! Double-digit levels, maybe Gestalt or even (absolute madman) Mythic?

You can say things will fall apart, and they will, but not for 6-7 levels which is like a year or two IRL.
>>
>>53458235
Branwen, no question. Onryou is too blustery and Valeriya's tits are destined for the enjoyment of one man.
>>
>>53458253
Ageed, but the best one to Raspberry would be Rinka
>>
>>53458232
Not gestalt, not mythic, but something decently powered.

I'd like a kingmaker type, but without the rail-roads.
>>
>>53458269
>>53458287
>>53458323
Consider it done.

Well, not the "No Gestalt" part, that would be dull. 12th level start post-apocalyptic kingmaker lite black-white morality gestalt into possible mythic against the vast mindless undead hordes which control most of the planet, ho!
>>
>>53458323
I've never played Kingmaker before! Now I want to! Can we play this, anon?
Please? Please?
>>
>>53458379
no its awful
>>
Lotta new apps for Flower Court recently
>>
PLD Living Campaign

Yay/Yay?
>>
>>53458372
What's Kingmaker, anyway?
>>
>>53458401
And it isn't even halfway to the deadline.
>>
> pfg thinks all current games are boring, including the sandboxes.
> Wants the most generic fantasy story, just with gestalt and uber powers.
>>
>>53458476
There's a reason it's a 'generic fantasy story'

It's because it's good
>>
>>53458476
Anon, this should be an indication how starved we are for Gestalt and uber powers.
>>
>>53458421
Someone needs to do a summary of all the apps as of yet
>>
>>53458412
Just PM the guy or girl you wanna fuck and set something up, god damn IKiD and Wist and Slow aren't that stuffy.

>>53458372
Oh my god this sounds so COOL, has Tar-Baphon arisen from his tomb and succeeded to stretch the Whispering Way from Kalsgard to Kyonin?
>>
>>53458559
It may be better if whoever does that waits until the apps slow down
>>
>>53458476
DESU gestalt is primarily wanted because it lets people actually play a martial or non-primary caster with some flavor to it and actually retain some degree of usefulness other than beating things to death with a large stick.
>>
>>53456611
>Golden Chalice
>Yawn tier, straight up bored by its premise
Ooh sorry anon, apparently you need grandiose stories about epik necromancers trying to ravage the land as per the 1000 years prophecy that railroads from your chargen to your roleplay.

Premise is great and I'm applying soon. Show you how you play a sandbox.
>>
>>53458372
Are you fucking with us here, or are you serious?
>>
>>53458711
t. The GM

Holy fuck that is painfully transparent
>>
>>53458734
>hurr someone likes what I don't like must be shill
No.
>>
>>53458711
Can you give me a summary of Golden Chalice? Is it any fun?
>>
>>53458672
This, I've got a bitching concept that wouldn't work with one class.
>>
>>53458559
You might as well limit yourself to summarizing the celeb apps, because you, I, and everyone else knows they're the only ones getting in. The others can be summed up with one little word: NPC.
>>
>>53458759
Here's the fun thing.

It's more of a homebrew setting and besides the first job plot hook you get to do whatever the absolute fuck you want in it. It's written: wanna take over the city? Take over the city. Lets you use your imagination, is great. You aren't going in knowing that you're trying to save the world day 1 or whatever.

If that's not a BAMBOOZLE that is but given the autistic amount of writing that has gone into the guy's setting I doubt it. But he sounds quickly pissy when you don't do something that he feels fits the setting.
>>
>>53458672
this desu, I could unironically play shit like a Fighter and URogue but still contribute beyond "hit the dude" and "be okay at some skills".
>>
>>53458799
holy fuck dude you might as well straight-up say you're the GM, it's really obvious.
>>
>>53458786
But what if we like one of the NPCs?
>>
>>53458817
Okay Anon

I'm the GM

And I also did 9/11

Happy now?
>>
Does news ever happen at PaizoCon or is it mostly just seminars/game sessions?
>>
>>53458830
oh fuck George Bush is GMing a Pathfinder game
>>
>>53458830
Yes, how does King Crimson work?
>>
>>53458827
That doesn't really matter. They're NPCs so Protag can twist them around as he pleases.
>>
File: werks.png (88KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
werks.png
88KB, 510x438px
>>53458851
>>
>>53458766
Oh! Before I give further thought to the character, I need advice.

Should I go Rougarou, or Human for the concept's race? Both work.
>>
>>53458786
Why do you worship these idols so?
Why are you so afraid to cast off these shackles of blind worship you placed upon yourself?

This could be the one time we can bring about revolution. We can damn these false gods to the dregs they belong. We can destroy the pedestals they forced us to make. We can be free of this toxic air, where everyone must become either one of them or suffer because they don't have some false deific blessing.

This can be our time, but we must not be swayed by their names. Ignore the memes. Deny the waifus. Show them they are no better than the rest of us.
>>
>>53458887
Humans are boring why the fuck would you not play Rougarou
>>
>>53458899
Yes comrade, we must rise up and overthrow the bourgeois celebs of /pfg/
>>
>>53458924
SEIZE THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION
>>
>>53458899
>>53458924
Why do you retards even want to get into such a crappy-sounding game too

Go find a real one that isn't publicized like a Kardashian sitcom
>>
>>53458899
Did you already forget that Protag's the guy who was shilling Priscilla non-stop a little while ago in these threads with the help of his discord buddies? TSS might've been a bamboozle but he'll still look out for the guys that helped him along the way. It's not blind worship, I'm telling it how it is. To really take them on, you'd have to GM yourself and only take on applicants who don't associate with them.
>>
Daily gnoll break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmi-G8oAwI8

Look at the little gnoll go
>>
File: iu-16.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iu-16.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
What's the funniest way to play a muscle wizard?
Orc witch
Esoteric magus
Or human oracle

Also what personality and backstory?
>>
>>53458985
Kineticist
>>
File: cat ninja.jpg (133KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat ninja.jpg
133KB, 950x1200px
There, my cat's back up

Hopefully this gets her ideals as a character across better.
>>
>>53459013
Does your cat have preferences for partners? Prefer 'em skinny? Burly?
>>
>one of the Ensoulment apps straight-up gave out his phone number
>>
>>53459032
Justice.
>>
>>53459013
Being a shit joke of a character design?

Hey look at me I'm a human bitch
BUT OUTTA NOWHERE I GOT CAT EARS

hurrrr
cleavage
>>
>>53459039
The absolute madman
>>
>>53459052
?
>>
How good are inquisitor judgments? Which are the best?
>>
>>53458916
Art of Armored or even well-dressed Wolfmen is vanishingly rare.
>>
>>53459039
Holy fucking shit you're not kidding.
>>
>>53459065
I was thinking it was getting over your head too

I mean you went with that kind of idiocy before I came
Why would you see it now
>>
>>53459072
Make it yourself Anon, or pay someone

There is no art of that but plenty of retarded fetish and cringe design because of where the public puts its attention and money. Just like in any art.

You want the industry to change? Consume differently.
>>
>>53459043
Justice isn't a kink, you can't fondle order or take law into your mouth.
>>
>>53459097
Do you have any suggestions for a good artist taking commissions? I'm seriously willing to pay money for it, if just to add a bit more quality into the world.
>>
>>53459100
That would be the point.
>>
>>53459081
"I don't like this art"
"Ok?"
"REEE YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR LIKING THIS ART"
>>
>>53459100
You can if someone names their bits Law & Order...
>>
>>53459157
>Lizardfolk Inquisitor
>>
>>53459100
Yes you can.
>>
Sounds dumb, but are there any classes out there, 1/3pp that rely on random effects? Kinda like Wild Magic.
>>
>>53459119
If you're looking for people do to an anthro like a Rougarou I don't know. There's that guy called Leucrotta, then everyone here knows Guoh, and there's that Snowskau dude, the three of them are good at D&D design. Goes without saying that they're furfags and do porn too so don't pin that on me when you discover it.

Then there's that guy in the Drawthread that makes paintings of knights in armour. He's currently looking for requests of things in armour. You can just try and see if he's here, and request him, failing that try to find his DA I guess.

I'm sure I know other people and they aren't furries too but then tend to work professionally sooo comissions are like pricey-pricey.
>>
>>53459119
>>53459072
What about the werewolves from WoW? There should be a ton of them
>>
>Letter to the princess for flower court
This is a plot to get me to learn how to apply for a job, isn't it? You guys want me to be a normie so you have less competition, don't you?
>>
File: 1444769657289.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1444769657289.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>53459326
Fuck, he caught us.

GET A JOB.
>>
>>53459326
Only a normie would even think that
>>
File: badfeeling.png (848KB, 988x1101px) Image search: [Google]
badfeeling.png
848KB, 988x1101px
>>53459343
I KNEW IT! I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR SCHEMES NORMIES!
>>
Does anyone have art of scrawny, cute kobolds?
>>
File: desu vult.png (316KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
desu vult.png
316KB, 600x860px
>>53459382
REMOVE BOLD
REMOVE GOB
REMOVE HOB
REMOVE GNOME
>>
File: 1273619984197.jpg (18KB, 620x478px) Image search: [Google]
1273619984197.jpg
18KB, 620x478px
>tfw our group is going to finally finish a campaign for the first time

I never thought I'd know this feel.
>>
>>53459388
So you agree Ratfolk are the best smol race
>>
>>53459382
https://e621.net/post?tags=guoh+kobold+rating%3Asafe

Here you go. Warning, NSFW ads.
>>
>>53459424
DRAGON
DILDOES
>>
File: 42703905_p0.jpg (162KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
42703905_p0.jpg
162KB, 600x765px
>>53459399
I actually do, but not really in a furry way,
just in a normal mouse adventurer way.
>>
File: bullyr.jpg (506KB, 1732x1541px) Image search: [Google]
bullyr.jpg
506KB, 1732x1541px
>>53459437
r@ is shit, remove r@,, bully r@, squash r@
>>
>>53459437

Ratfolk are unironically the best.
>>
>>53459326
I might actually do a letter with that kind of feel to it, it's not a bad idea all in all.
>>
>>53459460
>>53459437
Ah, I see you too are a man of culture.
>>
>>53459452
I want to give the ugly stinky rat some cheese and say "henlo"!
>>
File: 1377546797342.jpg (181KB, 556x690px) Image search: [Google]
1377546797342.jpg
181KB, 556x690px
>>53459240
Thank you, anon! I'll try the Drawthread first and those three you mentioned previous. I couldn't find Leucrotta's page, but I did for Guoh and Snowskau.
>>
>>53459480
Don't give them cheese! Or any milk products for that matter! Use peanut butter instead!
>>
>>53459502
wtf, why can't I give a mouse cheese?
>>
Can a single item act as an implement for multiple schools of implements?

Can I use Trappings of the Warrior if I select a Klar as both my weapon and shield?
>>
Damn flowers got a shitton of apps today.
>>
>>53459581
Here's hoping I can add mine to the pile today.
>>
>>53459516
It gives them diarrhea!
>>
>>53458379
>>53458372
>>53458722
>>53458561

Get thine asses in here: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78702/the-dying-light

Setting is Earth after a horrible disease broke out amongst the populace and either turned you into a pillar of salt or had you make a pact with "God" to become a member of one of its demonic, undead legions.
>>
>>53459606
Fuck thats edgy.
>>
File: 1456620812569.png (10KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1456620812569.png
10KB, 320x310px
>>53459606

>Got so hyped
>Had a concept, had a backstory
>Feel that flutter in the chest at the super-early posting of the advertisement
>It's Earth
>Not only is it Earth, it's Earth from the NieR timeline

Anon... Why? Why did you do this to us? Why did you do this to *me?*
>>
>>53459388
Man I love this hide post button
>>
>>53459485
http://pachycrocuta.deviantart.com/
>>
>>53459606
Oh. Nevermind.
>>
What's your favourite part of character building?

Mine is the time when you know exactly what you want but have no idea how to put it together, when all the pieces of your character are scattered in front of you but none of them are coherent yet.
>>
>>53459636
Because DESPAIR, anon.

DESPAIR.
>>
>>53459725
Honestly the mechanical aspect is my favorite part.
>>
>>53459725
>Mine is the time when you know exactly what you want but have no idea how to put it together, when all the pieces of your character are scattered in front of you but none of them are coherent yet.

This too, it's exciting when you know what you want and know how you want to put the mechanical bits together, but you need to sit down with a good mug of coffee and start writing it out. Ooh! But that part where you've got the idea in your head and you know it can mechanically work, but you haven't actually looked at the raw numbers yet? That's the best, especially when you start looking at the classes you want to use and stuff just pops out of the aether at you.
>>
>>53459725
Getting the flavor just how I want it. I love creating characters, mechanics comes second for me.
>>
>>53459722
>>53459623
>>53459636

Haha... well, I guess I'll just delete myself.
>>
>>53459606
>Inherent Wealth By level
So, basically no magic items except +X to Y?
>>
>>53459796
Honestly chill on the idea a few weeks and let it incubate, ride past the current huge wave of games and post it when there's less going around and the idea is built out better.
>>
>>53459725
Mechanical. If only cared about the narrative elements of a character, I'd play something else. But I like the depth of the chargen in pathfinder, and even though it's a minefield and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, I know how to do it. It's fun to put together a neat concept that just werks.
>>
>>53459796
Please remember that Pathfinder is good for one and only one setting: High fantasy hijinks, and even then that's a stretch. Please think about all the other, far superior systems you could use that are much more fitting.
>>
>>53459796
Keep it dude. You'll have tons of applicants anyway
>>
>>53459796
Listen to >>53459815 refine the idea and wait out the six or so games recruiting right now. It'll be lost to memes and shitposting if you do this now.
>>
File: 26.56 KB of Feel.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
26.56 KB of Feel.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>53459796

Anon, as one of the people you quoted I just want to tell you it's okay. Listen to >>53459815 and realize building up a campaign takes time, either to let yourself get in the proper headspace or just to build up the advertisement so it looks neat and orderly. Delete the campaign and post it up again when you're ready to roll.

However, I do want to say I seriously, seriously don't think you should make it Earth-based or built around NieR. Pathfinder Earth campaigns are cancerous, and Pathfinder Earth campaigns built around video-games doubly more so. If it's an issue of not knowing much about Golarion, read up on Tar-Baphon and the Whispering Way as potential catalysts for the Undead apocalypse in Golarion, maybe the Whispering Tyrant pulls a Vecna and ascends to godhood without the "no interference" clause?
>>
File: 1370425780708.jpg (309KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1370425780708.jpg
309KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone play Ironfang Invasion yet? I'm curious about it and the Militia rules.
>>
>>53459890
Yes. If you really like the Drakengard series(which Nier is a part of), if you really have that zeal to make a campaign with that sort of tone in mind...

Please, don't use friggin' Pathfinder for that. It's the ultimate hallmark of lazy GMs who are incapable of experimenting with new systems, ones that are often far better suited for the campaign they're trying to tell. It exposes the as a cowardly person incapable of branching outside of one specific comfort zone, which ensures they'll never actually be able to get the campaign they want because the players they DO get know they're too weak to truly commit to it.
>>
>>53459890
>maybe the Whispering Tyrant pulls a Vecna and ascends to godhood without the "no interference" clause?
Isn't that part of why Unity was such a big deal? It would have become a living god on the prime material plane with no non-interference stuff holding it back
And then when the worldwound explodes it infects a segment of the demonic hordes with a technovirus to spread itself amongst the abyssal legion and create a third faction of cyberdemons
>>
>>53459952
I believe the Militia rules were just a copy+paste of the rebellion rules from Hell's Rebels.
>>
>>53459978
>cyberdemons

RIP AND TEAR
UNTIL IT IS DONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTms5jpsfP8
>>
File: 1374931724186.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1374931724186.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>53459996
>>53459978
>>53459890

Guys, you do realize if the DM set this in Golarion, cyberdemons and cyberzombies would probably be canon.
>>
>>53459596
Not all of them! Sometimes they're lactose intolerant, yes, but some rats can have cheese! Make sure you look up the kinds of cheese they can have, though!
>>
>>53460018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>53460018
I'm aware.

That's what I'm hoping for

Cyberdemons vs Soldier in Starfinder campaign when
>>
>>53459890
>>53459978

>Forcing a non golarion story to be set in golarion

No, don't do this to an unsuspecting GM.
Nier earth might be a bad idea, but Golarion is at the other wrong end of the scale.
>>
>>53460102
>Forcing a non golarion story to be set in golarion

Undead apocalypse isn't a valid story in Golarion? A setting where Tar-Baphon and the Whispering Way exists?

Shit son, the Worldwound is a canon world-ending threat in the lore, whatever that Whispering Tyrant comes up with should he break his prison and break Lastwall would be equally threatening.
>>
>>53460135
Don't force a GM who doesn't know golarion to learn a shallow version of it just to run their original story.
It's already a huge effort investment just to get enough of a general picture of the world to make sure no huge setting contradiction comes up, and it sounds like any time they want to improvise a setting detail some player will say "no actually that doesn't work in Golarion because of this detail you don't know".
>>
>>53460191
they should just make their own setting desu
>>
File: 1456711435729.jpg (62KB, 736x715px) Image search: [Google]
1456711435729.jpg
62KB, 736x715px
>>53460191
Well... Okay then, you're completely right and I'm only trying to wriggle in a sliver of a chance the campaign could work.

I was just really hyped, man.
>>
Wanna run a treasure-hunting game. Are there any Adventure paths that focus on that? Asking for inspirational purposes.
>>
>tfw no journey to the west campaign
>>
>>53460244
Shattered Star, Serpent's Skull and Mummy's Mask.

>>53460250
That already exists, it's called Jade Regent.
>>
>>53460250
ow would that even work? Like some Vanara fuck in TanXia walking his way to Vudra to get told by Irori to chill?
>>
>>53460265
>Jade Regent.
That ain't journey to the west
>>
>>53460299
Okay anon, what do you want out of the Journey to the West story? How do you see that becoming a campaign?

A long journey with disparate people united by friendship and a mutual goal traveling to ever more exotic lands? That's Jade Regent, that's why I suggested it.
>>
Ded thread?

What school of philosophy are you hoping to see get some representation in Ensoulment?
>>
File: 1482187890990.gif (647KB, 238x179px) Image search: [Google]
1482187890990.gif
647KB, 238x179px
>New Ensoulment app has a way better backstory than mine while sharing a class
End me please
>>
>>53460865
Someone make a loli caster championing sexual freedom.
>>
>>53460873
And who would that be thats cucking you
>>
>>53460865
Eh, I'm more interested in people's individual philosophies, rather than a specific 'school'
>>
>>53460879
I would but Im a shitty writer and it would just come off as purely fetishy rather than the "incedentally fetishy, but with a good point" that could actually make it into the campaign
>>
>>53460888
Varius...
>>
>>53461010
But he's the only cleric app?
>>
>>53461019
Maybe anon deleted his app?
>>
>>53460335
To be honest, I want to experience !Asia through it. Rakasha and proper Nagas, having to deal with mountains that reach into the Heavens, negotiating with Dragons to cross a river and all that stuff.

I just think it's cool. Plus, it would give me a chance to play a more scholarly character. Not only do I and the band of murderhobo have to stop bad people, I'd have to find evidence of their misdeeds and caus them to confess.
>>
>>53461019
The only one so far. At least two more people are planning clerics
>>
It was a mistake to Google the Paizo forums, now I see a thread where somebody argues that an adamantine golem's slam attacks don't count as adamantine for the sake of overcoming DR.
>>
>>53460879
But would the princess like that?
>>
>>53461161
They're clearly meant to be adamantine and everyone should treat them as adamantine against DR, but by raw they ain't. I blame Paizo's shoddy worksmenship.
>>
>>53461225
Who cares what the princess likes. I want to _______ the loli caster!
>>
>>53461161
Now you know why we're here instead of there. Also the whole issue with the whole damn place being Paizo's echo chamber where they've been known to lock and delete threads they don't like on a whim with no record left of them.

RIP Mr. Bubbles
>>
>>53461225
Just give her a very pretty dress made of high quality materials with easy access secret openings and you wont have to worry about the princess.
>>
>>53461247
>trying to appeal to the princess with possible aspergers to hire a lewd loli caster that doesn't actually have any heroic qualities.
Goodness man, that's like trying to appeal to Spock with sexual displays. Unless you're actively brainwashing him, it ain't going to work
>>
>>53461288

Don't vulcans have a thing where all their pent-up sexual urges explode and throw them into a suicidal sex-frenzy every seven years, though?
>>
HHH Pact wizard is compatible with exploiter, right?
>>
>>53461356
Yeah. But you're probably going to have a strike against you going into a game if you try to push that past your GM.
>>
how do I become a dad
>>
>>53461483
Stick it in her till the good stuff comes out.
>>
>>53461483

>Have baby
>Do not kill
>Take care of baby

You are now dad.
>>
>>53460919
What personal philosophies are you interested in seeing? Because I've been considering a man obsessed with destiny and fate.
>>
>>53461483
Wear a suit.
Ensure that nobody suspects a thing.
You'll have a good thing going.

Also, avoid chefs and marine biologists.
>>
>>53461483
Be faithful to her, don't run off, be supportive, and try to actively spend time bonding and helping your son.
>>
>>53461483
Fuck a cute girl pregnant
>>
>>53461555
They don't have to be cute tho.

Who would be best mom in pfg
>>
Why doesn't Protag list out accepted 3PP in the character rules?
>>
>>53461555
I want to fuck Princess Raina Arlote pregnant!
>>
>>53461483
First you must find a woman you want to spend your life with whether or not you are a perfect match because in the end mutual understanding and conviction to go through thick and thin is more important than being a fairy tale couple. Then birds and bees will happen and you have to chase shellynites and calistrians out of your house so you can finally have proper sex with your wife. If all goes right you will eventually have a small baby to hold, to call your own and die for so they can became the hero Korvosa deserves, but not the one it needs.
>>
>>53461583
You are probably safe assuming all 3pp is safe, she doesnt seem to care unless you are specifically trying to minmax with it.
>>
>>53461584
She doesn't have the right plumbing.

Azata-blooded don't got diddlies.
>>
>>53461584
I want to make octaroon bastardettes with the mouse!
>>
>>53461584
I want to have a one-night-stand with the cat!
>>
>>53461613
>probably
>>
>>53461618
>ywn rape her and leave her to raise the kids by herself
>>
>>53461584
I want to make Ceraphine smile and die defending her honor!
>>
>>53461628
Does cat have kittens? Can she pregnet with human?
>>
>>53461692
I do not know, but her true form is actually a cat right so

hmm
>>
>>53461662
>Rape
>Not lead her on like Nualia, hump like rabbits when she throws herself on you, and call her a slut and jump ship when some of the baby batter starts cooking

Bazinga!
>>
>>53461565
Iolanthe from Legacy of Blood and Fire has the advantage of actually having raised children to adulthood.
>>
>>53461565
Rather than start shit over celeb PCs, why don't we analyze which NPC Waifu would make the best mom?
>>
>>53461584
Ryoko sucks like a Hoover and Cornelia does butt-stuff!
>>
>>53461720
Let's be honest, that's probably close enough to rape for her tumblr ass.
>>
Looking for
Pathfinder Map Pack: Starship Chambers
Pathfinder Map Pack: Starship Corridors

Anyone have they can share?
>>
>>53461745
NPC? You mean, like, all the non-celeb apps that won't get in?
>>
>>53461771
brutal.
>>
File: A Shield.png (149KB, 489x487px) Image search: [Google]
A Shield.png
149KB, 489x487px
So as an exercise, and because I hate myself, I decided to go fuck around with Design Points to create a custom weapon that doubles as a shield. This is in part because I wanted to make a Trappings of the Warrior Occultist and didn't want to blow resources on Unhindering shield in order to properly use the damn thing. However, looking back, I realize that I have no idea how the fuck the Shield Quality is actually intended to work. Does attacking with the weapon count as a shield bash? I assume yes, which means I'd need to take Improved Shield Bash. Is the weapon considered a shield or a weapon for sake of being made masterwork? I can only assume that "armor spikes" are supposed to be "shield spikes" but how does that interact with damage types from DP?

>Shield (1 DP): The weapon counts as a light shield made of wood or metal and can have armor spikes (your choice). Add the gp price of the shield and any armor spikes that the weapon gains from this quality to the weapon’s gp price. This quality can be added only to one-handed melee weapons.

And because I might as well, here's the block for the abomination I slapped together.
Group: Close; Type: Exotic One-Handed, “Traditional” Elven
Dmg (M): 1d4; Critical: 19-20/×2; Type: (B or S); Price: 47 gp; Weight: 8 lbs
Special: Finesse, Shield (doubles as a Light Steel shield), Attached, Fragile

Oh yea, the Occultist was supposed to be gestalted with a URogue, hence being finessable
>>
What do you all think of the newest two apps for Flower Court?

Redneck swordboy with a good heart and a background in farming, or rural boy who was taught by monks and sent on a spiritual quest?
>>
>>53461745

This isn't even a question; Ameiko would give her children the childhood she never had, with a good man at her side those tots will be spoiled rotten.

Greta has potential to be an excellent mother, wolf tendencies and her becoming Good can do that, same with Arueshalae.

The best Iconic for motherhood is the Iconic Hunter, she's basically Lara Croft with a rustic twist and worships Erastil.
>>
>>53461794
Varius isn't a very rustic name.
>>
>>53461794
>ignoring the r20 rando duo
stone cold
>>
>>53461795
Agreed, Greta is top-tier waifu. Redemption arcs are 10/10 in my books.

>>53461814
Well, what about the other one, Alexander or what's it?

>>53461836
Who?
>>
>>53461757
That's close enough to rape for a lot of people.
>>
>>53461771
I still don't believe the celeb meme.
>>
>>53461720
Why would I want to do either of those things when I could keep the mouse in the house?
>>
>>53461858
>>53461795
>You will never have your tough Russian mother scold you and turn into a massive wolf to carry you home
>>
>>53461858
Alexander's a silly name for a rustic yokel, but not as bad as Varius.
>>
>>53461886
Put her in the family way, and have lots of octaroon babies?
>>
>>53461555
I want to push Itsuko down, bully her relentlessly until her mental defenses break, then bully her womb until she has to carry my half breed child. And then accept responsibility, making her my happy bride, inviting the princess and her onii-chan to attend our wedding.
>>
>>53461783
It only counts as a shield bash if you use it to perform a shield bash, which is its own type of attack. It does mean though that you can attack with it and keep the AC bonus, unlike a shield bash normally. It probably counts as a weapon for being made masterwork, since it IS a weapon that *also* counts as a shield, not a shield that *also* counts as a weapon. The shield spikes are, again, their own weapon. This time though instead of dealing the damage type the weapon would normally deal (which you chose for creation) or the bludgeoning damage you would deal with a shield bash, it deals piercing damage with a shield bash. That piercing damage is separate from the normal weapon's damage.
>>
>>53461898
>Alexander and the Emperor

wasn't this the name of a book
>>
>>53461890
>>53461795
Would Greta's kids, assuming they were fathered by one of those manwhore humans, turn out as humans, skinwalkers, or something else?
>>
>>53461942
Oh yeah? I want to discover Derrin's secret and make a game of dating her in broad daylight, making the party think I'm a flaming homosexual until Derrin starts packing on a bit of roundness to her belly!
>>
>>53461973
Skinwalkers, most likely.

Ulfen Skinwalkers, too.
>>
New thread:
>>53462000
>>53462000
>>53462000
>>53462000
>>53462000
>>
I will never understand /pfg/'s breeding fetish
>>
>>53461973
Humans, if you fuck her in wolf form it won't stick, and it's not a curse that carries like the Skinwalkers because her humanity is a sham created by magic and, if you wish for her to be human, she's just human.
>>
>>53462004
Same
>>
What meme character would make the best mother?
>>
I want to engineer the perfect Ensoulment app, shill myself like crazy and get memed, make people uncomfortable over their slots, get picked up for the game, then decline it to raise a big mess.
>>
>>53462004
We have a kink for breeding because it's the only fetish that can express itself throughout an adventure, from conception to birth.
>>
>>53462004
There's nothing more satisfying than fucking a thicc cutie in the mating press position and emptying your load inside her.
>>
>>53461944
>can attack without losing the shield bonus
>armor spikes count as a different weapon entirely

That's... Huh, that's actually really cool and good to know. One thing I'm unsure of, though: If I make the weapon masterwork, will the "shield" part also be considered masterwork? Ditto for if I try to make it using special materials. Weapon finesse is a finicky piece of shit that applies the ACP of a shield to weapon attacks for some godawful reason, so easily having 0 ACP will be important.
>>
>>53462022
Iolanthe, Valeriya, Gloriana and Branwen. In that order.
>>
File: 1450984780172.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450984780172.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>53462036
>>
>>53462036
What if that thicc cutie isn't a naive idiot and prepares Night Tea every night just for this occasion?
>>
>>53462056
Even better.
>>
>>53462056
Good luck trying to stop my +19 in Craft(Babymaking)
>>
>>53462040
Honestly, that part's your DM's call. Personally I'd say it would also become masterwork, but I can also see an argument being made for the shield part not being masterworked. Like if you have a really wide Greatsword that you can also use as a shield, the edge is sharpened to a masterwork level but the flat section is left plain and unmasterworked.

Material definitely applies to both though. There's no reason someone would make a weapon that has an adamantine blade and the rest of it is cheap iron.
>>
>>53462031
What the fuck do you even mean? How is that an adventure?
>>
>>53462117
I mean you squirt the baby goo in Session 10 and she starts to show by Session 50.
>>
File: Bun meet oven.jpg (124KB, 763x542px) Image search: [Google]
Bun meet oven.jpg
124KB, 763x542px
>>
>>53462056
>Not convincing the thicc cutie to want to bear your children
>Not taking responsibility
>>
>>53462159
What if she wants that, but knows it's not a good time to start trying?
>>
>>53462131
You realize that adventuring is extremely dangerous for the mother and her unborn child, right?
>>
>>53462105
Masterworking I can see letting it eat the gold to masterwork both. 450 gp to masterwork instead of 300 for a weapon and 150 for a shield? I can accept that. The materials thing is more a matter of "how the fuck do I calculate this", since shields and weapons both calculate differently. Mithral, for example, has a set price for shields, but a 500 gp/lb price if you want to do a weapon. Adamantine is just a straight up "3k for a weapon pony up fagboy" but nothing for shields.

This is one of the weirder things I've fucked around with, but in the effort to use one item as both my Abjuration and Transmutation Occultist implements, I will persevere.
>>
File: visualpun.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
visualpun.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>53462036
I prefer some other positions, personally, but you do you.
>>
>>53462181
Y-yeah? That's what the Night Tea is for.
>>
>>53462210
Closest I can figure is that, again, it's a weapon that "counts as a shield", so you can treat it as just a weapon for that stuff.
>>
>>53462223
Then it's not really a pregnancy, and you just want to bone.
>>
>>53462178
>Needing more than three months to eliminate all incoming threats.
>>
>>53462036
>>53462222

Both of you are babies who think position helps conception, everyone knows the best positions for mutual pleasure are Doggystyle and missionary with her legs thrown over the man's shoulders

You get solid stimulation from both.
>>
>>53462056
Tease her about throwing it all out and making her watch.

>>53462223
But let's be real here, I packed some bachelor snuff for exactly the same reasons.
>>
>>53462260
Both of those positions are great too, man. We're on the same page here.
>>
>>53462260
>position helps conception
Nah. I just like the position for its own sake.
Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>53462260
I think legs over the shoulder is a variation of Mating Press....
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.