[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Endless Grins Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 138

File: Miskatonic-endless.gif (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Miskatonic-endless.gif
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread: >>53330591
>>
File: Emerald Knight.jpg (316KB, 976x797px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald Knight.jpg
316KB, 976x797px
Requesting my paragon hero for mutants and masterminds, Emerald Knight.

The costume is rather simplistic near full body suit with a simple two color scheme of white and emerald green. He has a side part haircut of blond color and a big cheesy smile on his square-jawed face.

He is played like a classic campy superhero, always being super positive.
>>
File: HarlowTGRequestr.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HarlowTGRequestr.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>53382986
Posting a bit of an updated request of my human Fighter, Harlow Ironeye

The main picture shows his overall design. He has a couple of missing fingers, lost an eye to burns which he's replaced with a metal ball and is generally pretty greasy and filthy-looking. He wears a sleeveless gambeson and a pair of mostly decorative leather bracers. For his lower half, he'd wear something like the stuff circled in the picture, bags and all.

He usually arms himself with a round shield and waraxe like the ones shown, but he'll take anything he can get his hands on and never gets too attached to a weapon. He also carries plenty of knives as backups.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe in hand, looking as if he'd just gotten done with a fight, maybe with an arrow or two lodged somewhere non-fatal in him.
>>
File: MassiveHammerGuy.jpg (732KB, 1200x1084px) Image search: [Google]
MassiveHammerGuy.jpg
732KB, 1200x1084px
Requesting my massive hammer-wielding character. The belt should look a little oversized and be hanging at an angle as it was originally a giants bracelet.

He is a rather happy go lucky character thus the Nora-like pose I'd like to see him in, standing on his hammer.
>>
File: s6yW6c9.png (788KB, 895x940px) Image search: [Google]
s6yW6c9.png
788KB, 895x940px
Requesting my orc-girl OC with a dagger in each hand, crouched to the ground like she's trying to avoid being seen.

Clothing should be rather simple -- Just a tunic and pants that're slightly baggy around her legs, a-la a belly-dancer's kinda outfit.

Thanks!
>>
>>53382986
Praaaaiiiseeee the cuteeee!
>>
File: 1495463625406.jpg (590KB, 1500x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1495463625406.jpg
590KB, 1500x2112px
>>53382986
Anchoring for drow bard qt
>>
File: 1494393660025.png (4MB, 1897x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1494393660025.png
4MB, 1897x1751px
>>53382986
>>53330634
Migrating
Looking for a Goliath barbarian, bear totem if that helps for any decorations, that is wearing similar furs to the stock photo.

The weapon on the left is a basis for what I'd like him to have, making more tribal doesn't bother me at all.

For the markings on his head I wanted something more sharp as opposed to curved.

Only thing I do ask is no earrings or nose rings please, also if he could be wearing just a simple locket I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: Race Ref.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Race Ref.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>53372756
I'm requesting a race ref for a setting I'm running. The reference image shows the basic sexual dimorphism I'm going for. I don't need color or anything too fancy so long as the image is crisp and clearly represents the anatomy of the race. Legs would look more or less humanoid with pronounced joints like the arm. Center image on the ref is just to give a basic idea of layout.

Thanks to anyone who takes interest, if there any questions I'll be happy to answer.
>>
File: reference.png (2MB, 1525x1161px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
2MB, 1525x1161px
>>53382986
>>53345255
Migrating!
Requesting my favorite randomly generated character: my minotaur squire. He's 14, so reference image is more of what his build will be in 5-10 years. Same horn shape, no metal. He has 2 fingers + thumb per hand and red-brown hide, not white.
Plain white tabard and beat-up, hand-me-down chainmail, plus sword as pictured.

Blink dog is black with patches on her paws/ears/face that match the squire's coat. About the size of a young Labrador.

Was thinking of him cheerfully holding his sheathed sword with one hand and petting his dog with the other, probably kneeling to reach her.
>>
File: lookout_sheisaspidermonk.jpg (2MB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
lookout_sheisaspidermonk.jpg
2MB, 2000x1709px
>>53379529
Migrating requesting for an action pose of my character.

She's the daughter of a puppet maker and a designer of siege engines.

She wears a steam valved corset, sleeves, and chap pants with boots and harnessing.

Her weapons are arm/gauntlet shields that propel Katar-like short swords attached to cables. The cables feed into a pulley system that runs her arms and under-bust to a steam engine located at the small of her back.

She uses these like spider woman uses webs as grappling lines and as projectile weapons similar to rope darts.
>>
File: Miarel.jpg (531KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Miarel.jpg
531KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting my elven sword fighter.

She is black skinned "but not drow ebony black" with side cut long white hair tied back in a ponytail.

She dual wields the swords shown in the reference in a fencing style of swordplay. Her scabbards are kept in a dual frog on her left hip.
>>
File: Drae'lon reference.png (4MB, 2710x1676px) Image search: [Google]
Drae'lon reference.png
4MB, 2710x1676px
>>53382986
Hey all, reposting from last thread.

Drae'lon is a Githzerai (space monk, top left) swordsage. Due to my GM's rules, he was given 3 templates at 'random.' Dark, Quickened, and Half-Fey. Due to this, he is wispy and shadowy, and his edges are a bit blurred. Half-Fey gives him butterfly/fairy wings, similar to those pictured for inspiration. And quickened just means he's especially slender, and increases his speed a bit. He wields daggers at the moment, but I can't find a good reference so I'd like to leave it up to the artist. They can be boring triangles or weeaboo fightan daggers, or anything inbetween.

Thanks in advance guys!
>>
File: Gunslinger Art Request.png (850KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger Art Request.png
850KB, 1000x1000px
>>53382986
Migrating! >>53330854

Okay so, requesting my gunslinger in a warmly lit sort of tavern. I'm still trying to get something definitive for his appearance, but I think I've nailed down what I'd like.

His face should be similar to both figures A and B. Specifically, the hair of A, and the facial hair of B.

Posing should be similar to that of A as well.
His clothes should resemble figures C and D well enough, the hat is optional.

Expression should be neutral for the most part. Maybe a slight grin, something approaching playful.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: 21302347.png (2MB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
21302347.png
2MB, 1800x1236px
>>53382986
Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
How do I quote a post from another thread again?
>>
File: boar dorf.jpg (201KB, 992x992px) Image search: [Google]
boar dorf.jpg
201KB, 992x992px
Can any kind anons draw a dwarf barbarian riding a boar? Short light brown hair and a neat unbraided beard at chest length. Slightly tan skin. Wields a maul. No tattoos. Obviously doesn't have to be this detailed. Thanks
>>
>>53384181
>>(Put post number here)

Easiest way is to copy paste by clicking as if you were replying.
>>
File: Lohemel_Reference_Drawthread.jpg (878KB, 2232x1634px) Image search: [Google]
Lohemel_Reference_Drawthread.jpg
878KB, 2232x1634px
>>53382986
>>53337829
Migrating

I request a paladin-like character who wears armor that combines the practicality and modernity of figure 1 with the holiness of figure 2 (but no capes or other flowing parts, and gold/white).

His head is visible, which resembles Sagat's (figure 3), but instead of an eyepatch, he has many blue eyes on his head akin to a Biblical angel. He also has a golden aura, and his sword is made of fire. Instead of Sagat's angry expression, my character has a "fear not, I'll save you!" expression and pose (like in figure 4).
>>
File: Wizard.png (7MB, 4035x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
7MB, 4035x2122px
>>53333569
>Migrating from last thread
>Requesting my arcane rogue character for an upcoming game.
>He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
>He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
>Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
>The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
>He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
>Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.
>The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns.
>>
File: pungar.jpg (556KB, 2116x946px) Image search: [Google]
pungar.jpg
556KB, 2116x946px
>>53382986
Migrating my request for my Half Orc monk. His face and head are completely clean shaven and he has a physique like image 1. The robes he wears are also similar to image 1 with the half sash style and bead necklace. He only wears cloth wraps on his hands though. On his lower body he wears pants and boots like image 2. Finally, the colour scheme is that of 3. Yellow and red. The pose is entirely up to you.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: wizard.png (794KB, 896x643px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
794KB, 896x643px
I'd like a powerful wizard on a hot date with a magical creature of your choice.
This can be a dragon (in human form or not), a dryad, fae, elemental, lich, mind flayer, unicorn, celestial, genie or any other supernatural entity you can think of.

The wizard should have a long white beard and pointy hat, but look overall masculine underneath it (ideally like the middle reference; stern, and intelligent). He should preferably wear blue robes, with some kind of magical staff, and with a sword by his hip.

The rest is up to you
>>
File: illithid.png (855KB, 1166x1050px) Image search: [Google]
illithid.png
855KB, 1166x1050px
requesting an illithid doing a jojo pose
>>
>>53382986
Anon you forgot the anchor
>>
File: Elk Shaman.png (3MB, 1178x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Elk Shaman.png
3MB, 1178x1125px
I'd like to request my friend's Elk Shaman runner. She's basically the elf in the right image (the antlers were biosculpted as a tribute to her totem), except with a much less over-ornate version of the clothing (none of the beads/hanging things, a simple straight hem instead of the wavy stuff, and the golden accents printed directly into the fabric instead of looking like separate jewelry), and a hunting rifle like the one on the right.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>53383954
>black skinned "but not drow ebony black"

for some reason, this sounds racist.
>>
>>53385740
Well....She is an elf, so wouldnt fucking suprise me if she was snarky towards drows.
>>
>>53383954
>Parrying knife without closed guard
>Or any guard at all
It's like she doesn't value her fingers.
>>
File: one armed warrior.jpg (64KB, 736x1037px) Image search: [Google]
one armed warrior.jpg
64KB, 736x1037px
Requesting a grizzled, one-armed swordsman. Sort of like pic related, but lighter armor, and his left arm is completely gone. His sleeve hangs empty, and in his right hand, he holds a claymore of the size one wouldn't normally wield one-handed
>>
File: Company Runner.png (4MB, 2341x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Company Runner.png
4MB, 2341x1009px
Requesting my Company Girl for a Shadowrun campaign. She's a decker in the employ of Mitsuhama, and as such should be wearing a business suit and longcoat that looks mostly like the getup on the far left, except with a pencil skirt instead of the hotpants, full stockings instead of thigh-highs, and a button-up white shirt, unbuttoned to about the same degree as in the middle-left image.

She's got long, flowing blonde hair like Olivia Armstrong (in the upper middle-right), and should be carrying her cyberdeck designed like the model on the lower middle-right, but without any of the stickers. Instead, it has a Mitsuhama logo (bottom-right) in the center of the screen.

If you want to draw her holding a weapon, she favors the Ares Predator, on the top-right, but that's not required since she usually doesn't have to fight. And finally, the middle-left image is also a good reference for her attitude - she tends to look as if she just doesn't give a fuck more often than not.
>>
>>53385845
Was simply using the term "parrying knife" in the loosest of terms as to help describe her fighting style.

Plus fantasy world.
>>
File: Rozalin Update.png (2MB, 1190x903px) Image search: [Google]
Rozalin Update.png
2MB, 1190x903px
>>53382986
Migrating my request anyone wants to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.
>>
>>53386232
"Fantasy world" usuall doesn't mean people's fingers can't be cut off.
>>
>>53382986
>>53370384
Migrating
Requesting a rugged ranger at a camp fire. He's heavily wounded and leaning against a tree. There's a medium-sized gem on one side (about half a foot) and two bloodied sword and staff on his other side.

The scene is a group being lead by a ranger in a forest tracked down a magical beast for it's core, which is the gem, but due to misinformation supplied to them they ended up fighting a mutated version of what they were expecting and only the ranger managed to survive and made a camp-fire to recuperate and grieve over the loss of his companions. The two swords and staff are what he was able to carry back to their respective families as a memento.

My only requirement is to make the ranger look in his early 20's and with his right arm missing. Anything else is up to the drawer. If you want references then I can supply some but I like seeing the creativity of drawers since they're usually better than what I can think of.
>>
>>53386232
don't waste your time or the thread's posts.
>>
File: Nightmist's Mantle.png (2MB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmist's Mantle.png
2MB, 1199x800px
>>53382986
Requesting a drawing of this guy's robe/cloak/mantle/coat. It's a magic item in my game.
>>
File: rosanne sheet res.png (753KB, 1500x1013px) Image search: [Google]
rosanne sheet res.png
753KB, 1500x1013px
>>53355225
>>53382986
Migrating.
Requesting something with my luchadora character,
>>
>>53383514
that very flowy flowchart
>>
i would like to request a picture for my diesel-punk photo journalist. he wears black slacks, white button up with the sleeves rolled up just under the elbow and a black suit vest. i would like for him to be holding an old fashioned diesel-punk looking camera, as well as the gun from the reference photo slung across his side.
thanks!
>>
File: Guards Operatives.png (671KB, 1614x764px) Image search: [Google]
Guards Operatives.png
671KB, 1614x764px
>>53382986
>>53334049

Hoping for any drawfag who does 40K:

40K request, requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.
>>
File: Geph.png (1023KB, 1024x892px) Image search: [Google]
Geph.png
1023KB, 1024x892px
From Previous

Requesting a picture of character

She is a Drow priestess who's based on a Southern preacher. She wears a Southern Colonel's outfit with a Red-Kneed Tarantula color scheme. She has the same long hair as the guy that serial killer in the picture, and has the same expression and sunglasses as Santa's Brother
>>
File: 1420357644341.jpg (37KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
1420357644341.jpg
37KB, 620x385px
>>53382986
Can I get art for my fantasy special-forces? They're essentially a squad of highly trained rangers that do stuff like protect nobles in high risk areas or assassinate commanding officers with guerrilla tactics and maximum OPERATORS OPERATING OPERATIONALLY, and each of them is granted a knighthood in return.

They wear pretty drab military uniforms, a munitions breastplate under a leather harness that holds ammunition and looks a little bit like a modern military vest, and special helmets that have a monocular built in and function like magical thermal goggles. Some of them wear camo ponchos, cloaks, or hoods, and all of their metal equipment is brushed, painted or finished a darker grey so the gleam doesn't give away their position. Their weapon of choice is a long, double-barreled wheel-lock firearm with an under-over design, and they typically have knives or short swords with them. We're talking like, 1600's foxhound knights.

They players are going to encounter them on the rooftop of an abandoned hospice while not-zombies ransack the place, and they powerslide, dive around, and are generally very, VERY mobile, so ideally if I could get an example of them in movement, that would be fantastic. Thank you thank you!
>>
File: BOOMheadshot.jpg (165KB, 996x561px) Image search: [Google]
BOOMheadshot.jpg
165KB, 996x561px
>>53382986
Requesting my sniper assassin elf for 5e!

She's from the deserts of Calimshan, so she has some Arabic/Turkish zazz on her wood elf ancestry, which is reflected in her coloring and styling; namley dark hair, olive brown skin, and hazel eyes. Her methods in combat rely heavily on her longbow (not pictured since it's nothing special; just any kind of longbow) and getting the jump (often literally) on anyone unfortunate enough to earn a mark contract. She really likes getting the high ground. Her delivery is deadpan and intense when she isn't engaging in deception, so her resting bitch face game would be on point in any art.

I'd appreciate anything, but something of her getting the surprise attack shot from higher ground on some mook or just a headshot featuring an intense RBF stare would be extra nice!
>>
File: Connor the Swashbuckler.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Connor the Swashbuckler.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>53331135
>>53382986

reposting

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to yet.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.
>>
File: Dragoon Fighter.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dragoon Fighter.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53331155
>>53382986

reposting

Requesting a tiefling dragoon fighter for an upcoming FFXIV game I'm in.

She should be in the armour and the stance of the romanesque lady on the right. I've included a helmet, though id prefer it be tucked under her arm or something. The facial reference is the tiefling on the right: moon-shaped tattoos aside, I'd like her to have splotchy skin, but I'm fine with just regular dark grey skin tone as well. Her hair should be done up in an updo like the middle image. Instead of the lion, could I get the ram skull as the crest on her armour's centre? Finally, please replace the glove with the halberd seen on the righthand side.

muchos gracias
>>
File: 1495396493507.jpg (1MB, 5624x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1495396493507.jpg
1MB, 5624x2112px
>>53382986
>>53359351

Migrating.

So ... I'm starting a new character for Vampire: The Masquerade. The character I have in mind is a Lhiannan, I have already thought throughout his background. But that connection with the image is missing, I do not know if you can understand what I mean.

Anyway, I would like his skin to be as pale as possible, the other characteristics I put together with the image.

Your physique does not have to be defined, just someone who exercised when alive, something simple.
>>
File: Hwa2t].jpg (331KB, 922x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Hwa2t].jpg
331KB, 922x1122px
>>53347364

There ya go boyo. Sorry for the wait, mate.

Gonna drop my blog: http://hefes.tumblr.com/
>>
>>53387754
Can I please have that pic of Serana from Skyrim you used for your reference?
>>
File: 20170515_115635.png (417KB, 1022x586px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_115635.png
417KB, 1022x586px
Migrating from >>53234038

I'd like to request a poison dusk lizardfolk ninja throwing a pair of her snacksized nukes, aka, +4 "Every Damn element and it's mom" shuriken.

Her garb and scarf are similar to Strider Hiryu's, except instead of blue, it's black, and she doesn't wear shoes.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-23+at+08.17.13).jpg (135KB, 666x618px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-23+at+08.17.13).jpg
135KB, 666x618px
>>53383514
>>
>>53388769
which looks good?
>>
>>53388809
Not OR but I think the right pose is a lot better.
>>
File: 1490678440388.png (2MB, 1452x956px) Image search: [Google]
1490678440388.png
2MB, 1452x956px
>>53382986
May I request a bunch of female antagonistic high elves who have a pretty young pale-skinned ashen-hair man captive, who'd be/look like the on the left?

The ashen-haired pretty boy is handcuffed while sitting on a chair and has a very worried look on his face.

As for the antagonistic elves, there'd be three of them featured, but only one of them will be wearing a dragon-reptillian scales armor that looks like the ones on the right of the pic:

The high elf "leader" is a female and is wearing the armor/outfit as seen on the right of the reference image. The female elf leader would be laughing maniacally and have dialogue saying:

>"We will harness the cuteness-magic of this white-hair boy to make our magic stronger. Then we will use it to take over the multi-verse! Muhahahahaha!!!"

The second elf antagonist is also a female high elf and will be wearing the dragon bone armor as seen in the most bottom. She is the "2nd in command" or the Number Two person of the leader, she'd be a soft butch-tomboy looking type of gal. If possible, try making her very slightly buff looking. And the second-in-command gal would have her arms crossed as she looks down on the ashen-hair guy, grinning.

And the third elf antagonist; also a female high elf, is the "powerful wizard" of the three and would wear a wizard like robe instead. Make her robes look like its made out of reptillian hide or scales. And she'd have either a magic staff or a wand seen on her hand, plus she'd laugh along with the elf-leader.

Plus, make the attractive pale-skinned ashen-hair guy have a scratch or small scar on the right side of his chin or lower lip area.
>>
File: request.png (393KB, 850x510px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
393KB, 850x510px
Could I get a picture for rpg character art please?

Basically a cool African man with a bionic arm from a near future setting (hence the fancy gun and tech).
>>
File: 1495487577962.png (309KB, 467x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495487577962.png
309KB, 467x480px
309 KB PNG
Requesting a smoke mephit (pic related) the size of a small apple, stuck inside a glass jar. It's banging on the glass, but also having an existential crisis as we gave it free will via a djinn's wish, and it's just realised it doesn't *have* to be evil anymore. If somebody draws this then thank you, as the mephit (affectionately named Daisy), is now the party mascot.
>>
File: Magical Evening 1.png (475KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Evening 1.png
475KB, 960x720px
>>53384980
just a quick rough draft atm
>>
File: IMG_0505.png (734KB, 736x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.png
734KB, 736x1037px
>>53385903
Phone edit, maybe it fits the bill
>>
File: dark half-fey githzerai.png (148KB, 882x381px) Image search: [Google]
dark half-fey githzerai.png
148KB, 882x381px
>>53383976
>>
>>53390293
Cooooool
>>
>yosi will never notice your request
why live
>>
>>53390435
Because Yosi takes commissions and if you're alive you can get a job and then pay him to draw whatever fapbait waifu you can't get him to care about for free.
>>
If a reference image has an exposed breast in it, will I get purged? I seem to recall something about as long as it's "artful nudity" /tg/ allowed it?

HQ please respond.
>>
>>53390491
Be careful with that hair trigger anon.
>>
File: half-orc monk.png (367KB, 769x1048px) Image search: [Google]
half-orc monk.png
367KB, 769x1048px
>>53384751
WIP
>>
File: Elijah_Suit_Ref.png (2MB, 1328x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Elijah_Suit_Ref.png
2MB, 1328x1280px
Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.
>>
>>53388176
OR here, awesome piece i love it !
I'll check your art asap
Thanks a lot man
>>
>>53389438
lookin forward to it!
>>
File: Collage.jpg (5MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Collage.jpg
5MB, 4000x4000px
I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).
>>
>>53390532
if in doubt, throw a censor block on the nipple. I have yet to see anyone bitch about an otherwise nude reference image that had censor blocks just barely covering the bits. As long as the character is not engaged in any explicit acts that is.
>>
>>53390491
>>53390435
Who is Yosi? Show me any art or link, please.
>>
File: 1476120055257.jpg (3MB, 3091x3467px) Image search: [Google]
1476120055257.jpg
3MB, 3091x3467px
>>53391539
This is from yosi. Basically, amazing linework.
>>
>>53391711
Where I can see more? Really nice linework.
I already search in iqdb, but found nothing.
>>
>>53391813
http://yosinoya901.tumblr.com/
>>
File: i wanna fuck that.jpg (27KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i wanna fuck that.jpg
27KB, 321x322px
>>53392153
>>
File: half-orc monk.png (226KB, 769x1048px) Image search: [Google]
half-orc monk.png
226KB, 769x1048px
>>53384751
>>53390607
>>
Bumping my request from a previous thread
>>53358388
>>
>>53393197
Not OR, but looks real nice. Always a sucker for monk aesthetic.
>>
>>53390293
OR here, this is magnificent! Is there a way you can lighten the background or make it transparent so I can also use a portrait of it as a token?
>>
I'd like to request a young Orc Wizard.
Like... he's in his teenage years and he's about to enter his first apprentice ship.
Kind of twinkish in appearance.
>>
File: IMG_2298.jpg (67KB, 270x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.jpg
67KB, 270x255px
/r/ing a pic of my Lizardfolk Necromancer.
Definitely a ganglier lizardfolk than normal, but physically unremarkable, although he has a couple light tears in his head fin, and wears a ruddy copper ring on his left ring finger.
He wears light hide armor on his wrists and ankles, while the rest of his body is covered in an old linen robe. He's covered the shoulders and back of the robe in swampy leaves as some sort of camouflage.

He wields a gnarled wood staff, and off the tip there's an old orc skull dangling from a vine wrapped in and around it.
>>
>>53382986
>>53350443
migrating
>>
>>53393197
Not OR, but very nice
>>
File: request.png (940KB, 1399x891px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
940KB, 1399x891px
Looking for a pretty odd and autistic request today
Can someone combine the color scheme from the bear on the right onto the chaos space marine? Looking to design a custom warband
>>
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though). Still searching for reference images for the vampire queen.
>>
>>53388251
This one?
>>
File: Sons_Malice_Post-Heresy.jpg (24KB, 250x413px) Image search: [Google]
Sons_Malice_Post-Heresy.jpg
24KB, 250x413px
>>53394412
that's 90% Sons of Malice.
>>
File: rbf elf wip.png (3MB, 2480x2568px) Image search: [Google]
rbf elf wip.png
3MB, 2480x2568px
>>53387754
WIP
>>
>>53394731
holy shit lucky OR, nice work anon
>>
>>53394731
Oh super cool!! Thank you so much for taking the time!
>>
File: SillyRequest.png (714KB, 996x598px) Image search: [Google]
SillyRequest.png
714KB, 996x598px
>>53382986
Hey drawfriends

Got a kinda silly request
I'd to request the Cather (From Star Wars) pictured, holding hands with the Golem pictured. Both of them are bit shy about it, maybe a slight blush on the Cathers face.
Shes about 5'8
Hes 8'0

Thanks!
>>
>>53394554
He doesn't exist, shut up about it.
>>
File: 1489045567850.jpg (56KB, 835x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489045567850.jpg
56KB, 835x508px
>>53394918
FUCK YOU ANON LET A MAN DREAM
>>
>>53394938
I want to dream too anon but they have already taken so much I can't keep doing it
>>
File: 1489606372769.jpg (178KB, 861x663px) Image search: [Google]
1489606372769.jpg
178KB, 861x663px
>>53395082
We have no choice, the alternative is too much to bear
>>
File: Buke_ref_sheet_1.png (1MB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Buke_ref_sheet_1.png
1MB, 1800x1000px
>>53382986
Requesting my Oni Street Samurai.
He's 6'8" with a brawny build and amber eyes, with bags under them as insomnia is a bitch.

Thanks!
>>
File: tumblr_of8l6rMlet1vupm66o1_500.png (102KB, 525x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of8l6rMlet1vupm66o1_500.png
102KB, 525x240px
>>53395123
>>
>>53388769
>>53388908
OR here. Agreed. Right is gold. Thanks for taking it up!
>>
File: cde4183e629a25fb9d1d5c1e83189331.jpg (752KB, 2534x1482px) Image search: [Google]
cde4183e629a25fb9d1d5c1e83189331.jpg
752KB, 2534x1482px
>>53382986
>>53333564
Requesting chariot drawn by two tauntauns with that gunship's paintjob on the chariot. Doesn't have to be in colour, but having the pattern there would be cool. NO one on the chariot please! Just the vehicle and the beasts.
>>
>>53389837
Uh, thanks, I guess?
>>
File: dark half-fey githzerai.png (182KB, 882x381px) Image search: [Google]
dark half-fey githzerai.png
182KB, 882x381px
>>53393419
>>
File: Jasp.gif (255KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
Jasp.gif
255KB, 500x594px
Requesting my Half-orc Dragoon. She's built like Jasper, with her hair in a long braid. Her left arm is mechanical, warforged metal, stone, and wood style. She wears studded leather vest, and her chest and right arm are covered in battle scars.

Please excuse the SU, it's the only body reference I could find
>>
File: Dudes.jpg (417KB, 1457x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Dudes.jpg
417KB, 1457x1069px
Could I get an action shot of these guys absolutely wrecking a bunch of Orks or Khorn Raiders? Preferably in a manner worthy of being air brushed onto a van or a metal album cover.
Should I add more reference images?
>>
File: fortress ref.jpg (720KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fortress ref.jpg
720KB, 1920x1080px
>>53382986

I am requesting a large modern stadium drawn as a fortified post apocalyptic compound. The seats have been ripped out and replaced with shacks and houses. The center of the grass field is used for growing crops and raising animals for food. Massive metal gates, palisades, Barbed wire, spot lights, sandbagged guard towers, serpentine vehicle barricades, etc. No automated turrets that is too high tech. Thank you!
>>
>>53382986
I /r more cute and gifs. Anything goes
>>
File: cleric ref.jpg (1MB, 1652x883px) Image search: [Google]
cleric ref.jpg
1MB, 1652x883px
>>53382986

Requesting my initiate cleric. Human female, red hair and hazel eyes with some freckles. She's wearing simple robes, with the color/design like the middle image, but fitted like the last kind of robes, with long and open sleeves.

Thanks!
>>
File: 123123qweqweqwe3.jpg (344KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
123123qweqweqwe3.jpg
344KB, 1280x1780px
>>53395649
>>53383514
>>
>>53393197
OR here. That is fucking incredible. Thank you so much.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-24+at+07.10.36).jpg (94KB, 419x586px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-24+at+07.10.36).jpg
94KB, 419x586px
>>53398744
kinda like the head position in the original ref though, feels like it fits the pose better.
>>
File: Amazing Chest Ahead.jpg (737KB, 1949x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing Chest Ahead.jpg
737KB, 1949x1127px
>>53382986
>>53334860
Migrating over.

Requesting a major god in my setting, which basically is Gywnevere from Dark Souls (Picture A) if she were a water goddess.

I don't have anything rigidly set in stone in terms of the intended look, but the intention is to evoke a beach (Picture D), with her or her clothing blending into either the skies or the sea, similar to Keranos there (Picture B), or the remaining images there. I'm not really pushing for a landscape shot or anything, just some weird effects on her clothes to make her look the part of a sea goddess, you know?

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend that picks up the request.
>>
File: tg gunslinger color.png (2MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
tg gunslinger color.png
2MB, 1500x2100px
>>53384023
here's something, hope you like it
>>
>>53398952
Not him but very nice!
>>
File: 185764lxzr2Gg-gaggif.gif (970KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
185764lxzr2Gg-gaggif.gif
970KB, 200x133px
>>53398952
Holy hell, OR here. Dude, you're fantastic. Do you have a tumblr or something, I'd love to follow your art! Also, thanks so much!
>>
>>53398952
Oh that is nice.
>>
>>53398952
Damn that's nice
>>
>>53398952
holy fuck that is some sweet art
>>
File: tg gunslinger lines.png (884KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
tg gunslinger lines.png
884KB, 1500x2100px
>>53399018
>>53399192
>>53399219
>>53399274
thanks a lot guys!
>>53399178
really glad you like it and yeah i do, it's http://furin1994.tumblr.com/
also, i guess this is a bonus, heres the lineart because i like how it turned out
>>
>>53399487
I love the work here, it's impressive. It's my kind of art, you put bulky lines where they need to be and that's my fuckin' jam. Thanks again.
>>
>>53399487
you've got a great style anon
>>
>>53398952 >>53399487
Is there anything you won't draw? Like no sci-fi or modern fantasy?
>>
>>53398744
>>53398866
Do what feels good. I trust your judgement completely. Looks great btw.
>>
>>53399559
>>53399606
man all this praise, what do i do with it? really happy you guys like my stuff
>>53399890
generally i'll at least attempt to draw anything as long as it's sfw
>>
File: hefra_dellat_5.png (485KB, 469x735px) Image search: [Google]
hefra_dellat_5.png
485KB, 469x735px
>>53382986

Requesting a Rebel starfighter pilot for a Star Wars game.

>Expression should match that of the girl on the top right.
>Outfit should resemble Luke’s on the top left, but the medal should be removed and the jacket should be the same shade of red as her helmet.
>Pose should match Luke’s on the bottom left. Ignore the background entirely.
>Blaster should match the one on the bottom right.
>In general, try to follow the example of the girl on the middle right.
>>
>>53398744
>>53398866
not OR, these are amazing
what is that brush, it looks like a lot of fun
>>
File: Kaini.png (3MB, 2700x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Kaini.png
3MB, 2700x1750px
Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : http://www.aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-06+at+07.05.26).png (8KB, 182x306px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-06+at+07.05.26).png
8KB, 182x306px
>>53400075
>>
I’d like to request a spooky changeling lady I’m in the process of developing for a game.
Right with the mask she’s a tall woman of Haitian decent, and somewhat chubby. She’s fairly normal looking aside from her height - she’s got a womanly figure, soft features, bright amber eyes, extremely curly hair that’s shoulder length, coffee au latte skin tone…
Beneath the Mask she’s far more monstrous, taking on a more woods-y demonic form. Her skin tone is a dark forest green –almost black– with standard monster features. You know things like claws, fangs, spooky all white eyes and so on. Wrapping around her at various points are plant like features; twigs and leaves roughly shaped like clothing and armor. Her hair as well has been replaced by plant matter, resembling a bunch of gnarled up old tree branches with very few leaves.

She wears a lot of nice looking clothing, so whatever you draw her in I’d like it if it looked expensive, or at the very least really nice.
Might be a bit complicated but if you could include a bunch of shadow-y looking thorny vines wrapping around her would be very nice. It’s part of her Kith but her design might be a bit complicated if you include them and the leaves?

This might be a bit complicated so you can leave this out if you want to draw-friend.
If you are so inclined I’d like a picture of her after joining her Order, one of the side effects of joining this entitlement is that they develop a wax mask covering their faces. I like to think that this mask takes time to grow over the entire face, and if you could include some sort of waxy build-up over the lower part of her face that would be neat.
The wax is a light baby-blue color.
>>
>>53401406
How often do these text-only requests get fulfilled?
>>
>>53400055
You already got a delivery, fuck off
>>
>>53401661
what are you gonna do if he doesn't, type harder at him?
>>
>>53401646
I have hope that it will be done.
Besides I can't really find any good refs to use for the changeling form.
>>
>>53383514
>>53398744
>>53398866
>draw pic in OR reference
>then Yosi-muthafuckin'-noya picks it up
Can't wait to see this one!
>>
>>53384241
Might wanna specify the gender there
>>
>>53383380
24 hour bump
>>
>>53394438
Man if there is something that I learn in this thread is that is common courtesy to give reference images for your request, it will make the job for the drawfag easier, and they will be more likely to listen to your request.

The only reason they would do a request without reference images it's in the case of request that require not too much work and are fast in general, and your request isn't fast and/or easy.

So listen to me and provide some references, trust me, I'm a veteran beggar.
>>
>>53383445
And this post gets bumped in the night.

For the record, if the dog is a sticking point, I'd gladly take just the squire, maybe slinging the sword over his shoulder?
>>
>>53395497
The Squats came back anon.

Malal still kind of doesn't exist though. Go ahead and paint your army that way and use whatever rules ya want though cos iirc he's like "undivided chaos".
>>
>>53402906
Malal is the truest form of Chaos. Chaos fighting it self. Perhaps one could interpret Malals nonexistence as a joke. Can pure chaos exist? No, because chaos cannot be 'pure'
>>
>>53383402
Bump
>>
>>53382986
Would really love an attractive, but not overly sexy, unarmored Barbarian girl with a coastal / seafaring theme. Gonna be making a Storm Herald for 5e and Sea is her environment. Problem is, finding character art for her is basically impossible as it's all tundra barbarians or normal old Conan barbarians.
I'm pretty okay with artistic freedom here. Nothing too over the top. Red hair is my favorite but if that doesn't seem right go ahead and do a darker color. She'll be wielding two handed weapons, either a greatsword or greataxe, whichever works. Around 5'8, not very noticeable muscles (the less the better), and pale skin.

I'll post a recap of everything to hopefully make it easier: female, red or dark hair, pale skin, seafaring / coastal theme, unarmored, greatsword or greataxe, not too sexy but still attractive, and around 5'8 or something, not too tall basically.

Thanks in advance if anyone does this for me, I'd be eternally grateful.
>>
>>53382986
May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.
>>
>>53384177
24 hour bump
>>
>>53403388
Keep posting this. One day I'll feel pitty and draw it.
>>
>>53400055
hey what was wrong with the delivery i made
>>
>>53398744
Her nipples must be tiny to not peek out.
>>
>>53402255
OR here. Thank you again for the concept sketches. You made all this possible when you artfully complied my disorganized thoughts.
>>
>>53386366
Bloop bleep bump!
>>
File: dio_illithid.png (44KB, 692x928px) Image search: [Google]
dio_illithid.png
44KB, 692x928px
>>53384996
This is a better jojo pose for an illithid.
>>
>>53391079
If it's for your fiance, drop money on it. This is a seriously detailed request. You begging for a drawfag in a thread to fulfill the request is practically begging for a malicious response with hidden dicks.
>>
>>53386390
24 hour bump
>>
>>53383954
bump
>>
Id like to request a parchament that says '' I lost my cat, please help me find it'' clearly written in crayons by a kid, and then a drawing of a cat with two tails. Maybe some arrows pointing to the cat ''This is my cat!!'' written could be fun too
>>
>>53405584
I love you.
>>
>>53386563
Bump.
>>
>>53394904
Are you the 'owner' of that cathar character?
>>
>>53382986
>aww, it's Miska-tan :3
>open pic
>scroll down
>the fuck was that
>FUCK SHES SMILING CLOSE PIC
Didn't notice it was a gif, goddamn.
>>
>>53383021
Bump!
>>
>>53388255
24+ hour bumping for ninja lizard. If you wanna do it without the shuriken, I'm cool with any ninja pose.
>>
File: Red Guard.jpg (750KB, 1539x814px) Image search: [Google]
Red Guard.jpg
750KB, 1539x814px
Finished pic from a few threads ago.
>>
>>53387930
>>53387939

bumping
>>
File: the mamushka.png (234KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the mamushka.png
234KB, 1000x1000px
>>53383161
>>
>>53408202
Excellent work
>>
>>53384308
24+ hour bump
>>
>>53387960
Another 24hrs bump.
>>
>>53408202
Not OR but nice work as always.
>>
>>53398287
Bumping for great justice.
>>
File: lostcat.png (85KB, 515x574px) Image search: [Google]
lostcat.png
85KB, 515x574px
>>53406240
something like this? I figured that a kid would probably use more colors and have no regard for the available space as he wrote, hence why "find him" is written so small at the bottom.
>>
>>53411339
Not OR but that's kinda what I was expecting something like this. Maybe more messy hand writing but pretty much exactly like that. tfw not artistically capable of even drawing that.
>>
>>53408202
Have you a page or a gallery of your Works?
>>
>>53411906
not him but this is his deviantart page
http://lord-of-the-guns.deviantart.com/
>>
>>53411906
https://bigmsaxon.tumblr.com
>>
File: Redheadrobes.png (695KB, 616x900px) Image search: [Google]
Redheadrobes.png
695KB, 616x900px
>>53398727
>>
>>53412630
>there's always this one guy!
>>
File: old-fisherman-hans-heyerdahl.jpg (125KB, 737x900px) Image search: [Google]
old-fisherman-hans-heyerdahl.jpg
125KB, 737x900px
Requesting an old fisherman wrestling a giant crab to the ground.
>>
>>53412682
If he'd paid attention to (I think) the last thread, bigm said he didn't normally pick up requests that tail off of deliveries anyway.
>>
>>53390293
This is currently my favourite one in the thread.
>>
File: 1494286323383.png (153KB, 284x636px) Image search: [Google]
1494286323383.png
153KB, 284x636px
>>53382986
Looking to get this OC, Erika Okibi drawn in a different art style. She's a fire genasai that uses glamour to look like a human/Half-elf to get around.

She usually only wears the attire seen or something akin to a body suit over other clothes, the suit is supposed to be snug but not skin tight, no outlined itty-bitty bits!

Her eyes are blue, her bust should be smaller then shown in the picture, and her nose doesn't have such a pronounced bridge! She usually is seen with a purple theme satchel that's a bag of holding, and wears a circlet that's the source of her glamour which has no set design.

She is a mother of one natural birth and has adopted four other children, while most of her life she has been a magical merchant she is now a Magistra of a magical academy on a floating isle.
>>
File: guild_war2_armor_s25.jpg (146KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
guild_war2_armor_s25.jpg
146KB, 630x355px
Hi, I'm afraid my reference isn't very good, but I'll describe to the best of my ability.
M y character is a bugbear whose parents were killed by a pair of elven rangers when he was a child, and subsequently raised by them. During the course of his upbringing he became a knight of the fey, protecting nature with his strength. He is able to summon armor and weapons of similar theme to the ones pictured, made from all sorts of bark, leaves and thorns.
He usually has a calm smile, but for the most part he is a standard hairy bugbear. He tries to keep his hair in check but it usually outsmarts him. He's a big guy., That's all I guess.
>>
File: Crabfight.png (468KB, 1009x900px) Image search: [Google]
Crabfight.png
468KB, 1009x900px
>>53412766
>>
>>53411339
Yeah that is golden man! Thanks a bunch! I agree with the Color/space idea and it turned out marvelously! And since no color was used too much, it doesn't look messy, I think. My players will definitely love this
>>
File: time to drift.png (374KB, 1000x1663px) Image search: [Google]
time to drift.png
374KB, 1000x1663px
>>53395330

>>53409120
>>53410260

Thanks!

>>53411906

What >>53411999 and >>53412033 said.
>>
>>53414358
you're too pure for this world
>>
Requesting an ally for my game. He wears a Black and gold (Eyes) version of the mask in the picture and a black and white version of the suit. His emblem is where the gold circle on the suit is. He is 5" 11 175lbs.
>>
File: sketch-1495661199573.png (363KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1495661199573.png
363KB, 800x1280px
>>53414754
Sorry
>>
>>53414173
Not the OR but nice work and made me chuckle.
>>
>>53412329
OR here, thanks! Well done!
>>
>>53384508
48-ish hour bump
>>
>>53385646
Bump
>>
>>53383161
Is that stilettopink on the right?
>>
>>53413731
Wasn't this already delivered?
>>
>>53417157
If it was I did not see it! : (
>>
>>53417229
>>53377766

Here you go
>>
>>53417263
Thanks!
>>
File: ref.jpg (302KB, 1646x1018px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
302KB, 1646x1018px
Requesting my Decker for an upcoming Shadowrun game. His sleeve should cover most of his right arm save for his hand but I still felt it was a good reference to leave.

His shirt is a combination of the two shirts I posted just fyi.
>>
>>53408202
OR here, AWESOME work!!

Don't know why my initial post failed/was deleted, sorry.
>>
File: FireGenasi.png (25KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
FireGenasi.png
25KB, 1000x800px
>>53413731
Sorry, I think I missed a lot of your details, But how is this?
>>
>>53418074
One more thing I should mention is his visor usually does no have those Z's on it. It's capable of displaying messages and stuff so it usually has whatever he wants
>>
>>53418127
OR here; Cartoonishly adorable! Thank you for the artwork.
>>
File: reff.png (441KB, 1215x729px) Image search: [Google]
reff.png
441KB, 1215x729px
Requesting a girl (13-14) with the hairstyle of "A" wearing the outfit in "B" riding on the shoulder of "C" who's basically just the Iron Giant but ~14 feet tall. If possible could you make the girl laughing and having fun?
>>
File: 1495556357130.jpg (63KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1495556357130.jpg
63KB, 800x533px
Requesting a gorgonesque monster, but with a different type of animal on the head. Anything goes
>>
>>53418556
Requesting this request but Bees.
>>
File: IMG_4454.jpg (65KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4454.jpg
65KB, 492x369px
Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>53418567
requesting this request of a request with bees but bees.
>>
>>53418651
requesting bees
>>
>>53418556
Coming in a few.
>>
>>53418731
Holy shit that was fast
>>
>>53418764
You made a good request, responses will be fast fpr those. Why is it good? It's simple, clear, and concise while amusing and at little open ended.
>>
>>53407068
No, but I have the blessing of the owner to request this picture.
>>
>>53419046
Sometimes i like to just put out some requests not because i need them, but because i hope the it would be a funny little break for the artists to do.
>>
>>53407068
How would you even know anon? >>53419075 could be literally anybody.
>>
File: beegone.png (181KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
beegone.png
181KB, 1024x1024px
>>53418556
Something like this, maybe? Maybe i should have gone for normal eyes.
>>
>>53419206
Nah, if medusa has snake eyes, bee-gorgon can have bee eyes. I love the ''bee beard'' vibe, since they can clearly roam around
>>
File: 1482970411425.jpg (180KB, 1190x793px) Image search: [Google]
1482970411425.jpg
180KB, 1190x793px
>>53419206
>that bee on her forehead with it's tongue out
>>
>>53407068
Why do you care.
>>
>>53407068
Why do you assume the Cathar isn't the one making the request?
>>
>>53419080
Keep making requests like this please, I'm speaking as a drawfag
>>
>>53418764
I usually go bottom up on the requests.
>>
>>53419368
Just between the two of us and the entire thread, i might have been the one to request the OP. Ive done bad things.
>>
>>53414173
Thanks, buddy.
>>
>>53414316
no problem dude
>>
>>53414316
also, I thought it would be funny if this was some kid's drawing, but the "cat" in question turned out to be a displacer beast when the players came across it. This is not the case, right?
>>
File: 1469718041955.jpg (107KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469718041955.jpg
107KB, 551x600px
>>53419959
My lips are shut.
>>
File: TeenageMutantNinjaLizard.jpg (172KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TeenageMutantNinjaLizard.jpg
172KB, 1024x1024px
>>53388255
WIP. Sorry for being late, i completelly forgot i picked this up + was quite busy.
>>
File: tumblr_mep5l8fFhi1r0zz7o.jpg (107KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mep5l8fFhi1r0zz7o.jpg
107KB, 480x622px
>>53419959
On a compleeeetely unrelated and somewhat random note... they are some cute little critters, are they not?
>>
>>53388255
>>53420305
Also, can you tell me the specifics about the shuriken?
>>
>>53420305
>When you turn AA off
>>
>>53383445
Gonna bump my request one more time. As before, willing to not include the dog or leave certain details open if it's easier.
>>
>>53383380
Bump
>>
>>53420436
A baby displacer beast would be adorable.

Imagine it curled up with all its little feet in its tendril thingies!
>>
>>53420811
Now what a strange thing to find in my folder.
>>
I would like to request pictures of baby monsters.
Gryphon kittens, Roc chicks, Chimera kids, Dire puppies, anything you can make cute or fluffy.
Possibly accompanied by one very tired and exasperated druid caretaker.
>>
>>53384177
24 hour bump
>>
>>53420861
must... not... draw... already have... one in progress...
>>
>>53421157
Shelve the critters for later. Having multiple projects is normal.
>>
File: baby-bestiary-zoom-in.jpg (266KB, 1418x1619px) Image search: [Google]
baby-bestiary-zoom-in.jpg
266KB, 1418x1619px
>>53421157
EMBRACE THE CUTE
>>
>>53420861
>>53421165
This is the kinda request that would benefit greatly from numerous drawfriends. I cant possibly hog this.
>>
>>53421230
Think of the children...?
>>
>>53421264
Dude, ease off.
If it gets done, it gets done. I'm fine waiting.
>>
File: mel design stuff.png (2MB, 1783x718px) Image search: [Google]
mel design stuff.png
2MB, 1783x718px
>>53382986
>>53328158
migrating from a lil while back

hi friends! could i get some assistance with my character's design?

i've got a decent idea of it here, but i feel like it doesn't pop enough. they're a human farmer who died in a house fire as a baby, and then through Unknown Backstory Shenanigans The DM Hasn't Shared Yet, was brought back to life as a changeling warlock. it's for a 5e campaign with some homebrew/unearthed arcana

i'm completely set on the dark, ashen skin and the fiery hair, and also the big ears-big lips-big hips thing here, but.. idunno. what can i do to make them a little more obviously magical-looking and just overall more visually interesting? and sexy?

i'm thinking maybe just some more visible equipment, or a cloak of some kind? also they totally cast spells with a magic garden hoe don't even trip
>>
are nsfw requests a no-go here being a blueboard?
>>
>>53420861
This is a good request, OR. On it.
>>
>>53421907
Which one are you doing? Or are you going to do all?
>>
>>53421917
I was going to try to do a beholder. If we got the first part of the alphabet covered, it would be a good monster-manual flavored baby alphabet book.
>A is for Aboleth
>B is for Beholder
>C is for Cockatrice
>D is for Dragon
>>
File: necro lizard dude ref.png (874KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
necro lizard dude ref.png
874KB, 1000x1000px
>>53394030
24 hour bump w/ updated reference sheet since I was able to access a computer.

/r/ing a pic of my Lizardfolk Necromancer.
Definitely a scrawnier lizardfolk than normal but physically unremarkable although he has a couple light tears in his head fin, and wears a ruddy copper ring on his left ring finger.
He wears light animal hide armor on his wrists and ankles, while the rest of his body is covered in an old linen robe. He's covered the shoulders and back of the robe in swampy leaves as some sort of camouflage.

He wields a gnarled wood staff, and off the tip there's an old orc skull dangling from a vine wrapped in and around it.
>>
>>53421866
Take it to
>>>/aco/
lord knows enough requests here are posted there as well
>>
>>53421866
Pretty obvious answer there anon. If you're lucky someone might take it and link offsite but don't count on it.

>>>/aco/ has an OC drawthread you might do better in.
>>
File: Coast Barbarian.jpg (241KB, 2171x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Coast Barbarian.jpg
241KB, 2171x2362px
>>53403327
There you go. Hope you like it, mate.
>>
>>53422089
Solid.
>>
>>53421977
>>53421987
I guessed as much, just figured I'd check here first since they're all so afraid of drawing dragongirls
>>
File: baby_beholder.png (24KB, 790x616px) Image search: [Google]
baby_beholder.png
24KB, 790x616px
>>53420861
>>53421917
>>53421963
Baby beholder, delivered.
>>
Turns out my idea >>53421963 has been done before: >>53421168

Sucks to be me I guess. I might still do some more of >>53420861 though
>>
>>53422214
Those are banned on /aco/ if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>53422242
if they are that must be a new rule, I remember someone doing a godlike animated dragongirl delivery there a while back
>>
File: A for Aboleth.png (28KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
A for Aboleth.png
28KB, 1024x1024px
>>53420861
>>53421963
A for Aboleth, is it?
>>
File: reverse_gorgon.png (26KB, 560x771px) Image search: [Google]
reverse_gorgon.png
26KB, 560x771px
>>53418556
>>
>>53382986
Thats cute.
>>
>>53384308
48 hours bump
>>
>>53386366
Buump!
>>
>>53383005
Bumping for Justice.
>>
>>53386098
>bump
>>
>>53420305
>>53420484
OR here, she's looking great dude. As for specifics, the shuriken is Flaming, Schocking, Acid, Frost, Sonic, Distant, Evil Outsider Bane, Speed and Returning.

I don't remember how much it costed her to have two of them made, but she apparently began saving up for them since level 4 and we're level 10 now.
>>
Requesting a hooded, faceless robed figure holding out an open book, surrounded by a hellscape full of demons. Within the book, is a popup section that resembles a library. The dimension around the figure is deconstructing, with parts falling into the 'library'.
>>
>>53422395
this is the most horrible thing I've ever seen
>>
>>53424074
Is it because of the concept or the art? If it's the latter, my condolences. I shat it out in under 10m as a part of a warmup.

If it's the former, I'm glad. I aim to horrify.
>>
>>53386563
Bump! For the magic coat!
>>
File: 1000 hours in paint.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1000 hours in paint.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Requesting a typical rugged ranger in his late teens or early 20's. He's slouched against a tree with his right arm missing and he's heavily wounded. He's by a campfire within a forest and it's night. There's a pair of swords a few feet next to him and he's clutching a staff. There's a sizable black gem near the campfire.

Scene is the aftermath of a near TPK with 1 survivor.

Pic related is for reference, kinda. Made due with what I found on google.
>>
>>53394904
They say third times the charm.

Bump!
>>
File: githzerai.png (525KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
githzerai.png
525KB, 764x1080px
>>53383976
Accidental second cake.
>>
>>53422395
Not OR I would love to see this but with more scary/threatening proportions maybe with some adventurers (can be silhouettes) ... and not as cutesy. It would be a horrifying encounter
>>
>>53424957
Wow dude that's awesome. Not OR, but damn.
>>
>>53424957
holy moly.
>>
>>53425009
Artist here, I might do a serious version of it later. I mostly just wanted to shitpost when I drew it.

I'm waffling on an angler fish theme with the tongue and a pit of screaming people.
>>
>>53387288
bumps
>>
>>53388998
BUMP
>>
File: IMG_548.jpg (357KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_548.jpg
357KB, 1000x1000px
>>53425185
>Angler fish
>>
>>53426134
That's not what I was going to do but that is rad. That a merfolk of some sort?
>>
>>53426134
She a cutie. And i feel strangely compelled to play with the light thingie
>>
>>53426181
I don't know i just thought your reverse gorgon was fun so I tried it on the angler fish
>>
File: decker.png (5MB, 5000x3344px) Image search: [Google]
decker.png
5MB, 5000x3344px
>>53418074
I just started doodling around in a more cartoony style, so this probably isn't what you're looking for. Eitherway, I figured I'd drop it. I can change colors if you want.
>>
File: 100hoursinpaint.jpg (99KB, 700x542px) Image search: [Google]
100hoursinpaint.jpg
99KB, 700x542px
>>53398287
Bumping and modifying. I need an adorable mascot for them. Behold the majestic Welsh Corgi Gryphhound. Please make it not horrific.
>>
>>53424957
Oh look, Rotaken is still floating about
>>
>>53387960
Hoping and bumping.

Today is the day.
>>
>>53414754
>>53414775
Bump
>>
>>53387930
>>53387939

48 hour bumparoo
>>
File: snapjaw baby.png (622KB, 1119x692px) Image search: [Google]
snapjaw baby.png
622KB, 1119x692px
>>53420861
>>53421230
May not be a traditional monster but drew a baby Snapjaw from the MtG card game years ago.
>>
>>53427752
That's cool haha
>>
File: Lampreygorgon.png (754KB, 667x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lampreygorgon.png
754KB, 667x900px
>>53418556
>>
File: TeenageMutantNinjaLizard.png (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TeenageMutantNinjaLizard.png
118KB, 1024x1024px
>>53423840
>>53388255
There you go.
>>
File: Babybearowl.png (615KB, 827x900px) Image search: [Google]
Babybearowl.png
615KB, 827x900px
>>53420861
>>53421963

Amphigorey inspired,

>>53422228
I didn't realize b was taken
>>
File: tg decker color.png (3MB, 1800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
tg decker color.png
3MB, 1800x2200px
>>53386098
got pretty animu along the way lol
>>
>>53428902
I dig this one a bunch.
>>
>>53428669
NICE
Not OR but it looks cool yo
>>
>>53428669
Not OR but that file name got me, nice work
>>
>>53428902
Not OR. High quality. Right hand a little too big, but fuck that.
>>
>>53428902
OR here, that looks amazing! And given the references, I'm hardly surprised that it got a little bit anime.
>>
File: 123123qweqweqwe3.jpg (233KB, 1000x1390px) Image search: [Google]
123123qweqweqwe3.jpg
233KB, 1000x1390px
>>53383514
>>
>>53428793
Thats both morbid and adorable.
This thread is a gem
>>
File: rbf elf bg.png (1MB, 1043x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rbf elf bg.png
1MB, 1043x1080px
>>53394731
>>53394868
>>
File: Tiefling Monk.jpg (300KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling Monk.jpg
300KB, 1440x900px
I'd like to request the attached

HeroForge model is close as I could get it, it's mostly for the clothing and such wheras the face and hair is as the character picture!
>>
>>53429348
Not OR but damn nice work
>>
>>53428936
>>53429033
>>53429040
glad you like it and yeah i noticed that the right hand was off but it was a little too late to change that sorry
>>
File: C is for Cockatrice.png (55KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C is for Cockatrice.png
55KB, 1024x1024px
>>53421963
C is for Cockatrice.
Damn those adventurers...
>>
>>53429773
Ayyye, thank you so much for this!
>>
File: howtofuckperspective101.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
howtofuckperspective101.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>53398874
AAAAAAAAAA
>>53425133 >>53425166
Ty!
>>53426652
Like a rash that only goes away to come back twice as bad.
>>
>>53422228
>>53422341
>>53428793
>>53430450
>>53427752
OR here, I'm enjoying these very much. Thank you.
>>
>>53429348
Aaaaiiyaaa Jackie! The detail is crazy bananas. Is this the finished version or a still a wip?
>>
>>53419075
>>53419097
>>53419327
>>53419342
I did not intend to be accusatory. I didn't understand the context of the request, and I was was just curious having drawn the the character originally and I was looking for something to draw.
>>
>>53382986
Ima draw sketch. Watta ya want?
>>
>>53431130
there's a drow bard in the last thread you could pick that up and take a few months to finish it
>>
>>53431310
>>53426698
>>
>>53428669
OR here. Thanks man! Her player's loving it. You made a rookie player very happy.
>>
File: r is for roc.png (396KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
r is for roc.png
396KB, 700x700px
>>53420861
Roc baby and his bear friend.
>>
>>53429348
You managed to make her even sluttier than the reference by covering more skin.
>>
>>53431310
a cyborg.
>>
File: Game of Maid RPG gets rowdy.jpg (145KB, 510x650px) Image search: [Google]
Game of Maid RPG gets rowdy.jpg
145KB, 510x650px
>>53431310
I second this >>53431522
>>
>>53431522
I know this. Is from BLAME! series. I love Nihei Tsutomu's work.
>>
>>53383021
Bamp
>>
>>53431457
So put runes on his hair?
>>
>>53431674
In the Clothes. I forgot about the mask, so is impossible put on face. :3
>>
>>53430710
AND you delivered on mine! Thanks a bunch, mate, this looks absolutely stellar. This is gonna sound strange but my favourite part is the gorgeous shallows at the base of the frame, and I mean that in a very very good way.
>>
File: 1495477681053.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495477681053.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>53428902
AWESOME
>>
>>53431793
there ya go mate
>>
>>53431990
Thanks, bro. Exactly what I was expecting. :3
That was really fast.
>>
File: BASICS.png (9KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BASICS.png
9KB, 1000x1000px
>>53383021
VERY much a starting attempt, but i gotta go out and eat. will continue later
>>
File: faungirl.jpg (110KB, 593x807px) Image search: [Google]
faungirl.jpg
110KB, 593x807px
Not to be a bother, but I found this image in my drawthread folder. Does anyone know the artist, and whether they have a website? I feel like the name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite remember it.
>>
File: cyberjanitor.jpg (158KB, 511x926px) Image search: [Google]
cyberjanitor.jpg
158KB, 511x926px
>>53432095

EXACTLY what you expected? You calling me a predictable, basic artist bro?
Well I bet you didn't expect this Cyborg Janitor, mate!

>>53431522

There ya go mate.
>>
>>53432735
Not OR but that made me laugh
>>
>>53431310
>>53414754
>>53414775
How about this?
>>
>>53432735
OR here, I swear I will find a way to use this drawing for something.
>>
>>53432735
Ay lmao, I wasnt expecting this.
>>
First three replies gets a delivery.
I'm a traditional artist with both pen and ink in hand. At your service
Muh intro track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0kAiLkp_9A
>>
>>53429348
Do you pixiv or artstation. This is gold.
>>
>>53433346
this >>53383147
>>
>>53433346
>53383445
Gonna request this then.
>>
File: Celia and Niri.png (288KB, 1200x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Celia and Niri.png
288KB, 1200x1276px
>>53433346
This half elf and drow rocking out together.
>>
>>53433434
>>53433346
>>53383445
My bad, lost a letter there.
>>
File: 23894729834.jpg (119KB, 619x977px) Image search: [Google]
23894729834.jpg
119KB, 619x977px
>>53433346
Can you draw a spiritual guardian? I was thinking in a Chimera but made by vines and rocks.
Something like the picture, but more "spiritual", something like a spiritual mentor. Not wild spirit, but a wise.
He can have another animals aspects, but wolf aspects must prevail.
[Spoiler]If u can draw a bit "dark", I appreciate.[/spoiler]
>>
File: roborequest.png (1MB, 1135x956px) Image search: [Google]
roborequest.png
1MB, 1135x956px
>>53433346
This guy,
The orc guy it's the body type.
Use the trenchcoat and face as basis.
The robotic arms are not covered by the trench.
he has adam jensen glasses also.

(Sigh, not my character, but still)
>>
File: references.jpg (432KB, 1448x1976px) Image search: [Google]
references.jpg
432KB, 1448x1976px
>>53433545
Anothers references.
>>
>>53429958
Sorry to bother you, but can you post just the picture on the left? I would like to have it
>>
File: IMG_4395.jpg (36KB, 385x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4395.jpg
36KB, 385x288px
Requesting a broken down Imperator Titan with the sagrada familia as the basilica on its back.

Extra points if it is clawing its way out of a cliffface.

It is a scene taken from the Dark Heresy books where the 'church' was a titan all along, and something about that is just epic!
>>
new thread?
>>
>>53434399
Feel free to make one
>>
>>53434412
nah
>>
>>53434525
Then this will be the final drawthread.
Congratulations, your lazyness killed drawthreads.
>>
File: Lizard Squad.png (129KB, 634x523px) Image search: [Google]
Lizard Squad.png
129KB, 634x523px
>>53418556
Or how about chameleons?
.... I like chameleons.
>>
>>53434573
As long as they don't have laser eyes...
can never tell where those fucks are looking.
>>
>>53434543
Even now, there's hope for man

New Thread
>>53434557
>>53434557
>>53434557
>>
File: hugbear.png (498KB, 749x687px) Image search: [Google]
hugbear.png
498KB, 749x687px
>>53414129
i have a very short attention span but i like bugbears
sorry
>>
>>53422089
Wow that is awesome, thank you so much.
>>
>>53434573
I imagine that Chameleon-gorgons could slip unnoticed into normal society by having their cameleons camuflage, leaving em looking bald
>>
File: amphi.png (274KB, 751x816px) Image search: [Google]
amphi.png
274KB, 751x816px
>>53428793
genius dude
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.