[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exalted General - /exg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 28

File: Sol Derpvictus.jpg (66KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Derpvictus.jpg
66KB, 600x668px
What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world where hats are optional.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://mengtzu.github.io/exalted/sakuya.html
. It’ll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/.

Resources for Third Edition
>3E Core and Splats
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b54o6teut3fx6/Exalted_3e

>Arms of the Chosen Previews
https://www.dropbox.com/s/15xddoahzedtkwu/Arms%20of%20the%20Chosen%20Preview.docx?dl=0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7FqViticwNuam9lbVJBWFhJM2s/view

>Dragonblooded Charm Previews:
http://theonyxpath.com/dragon-blooded-charms-preview-exalted/
http://theonyxpath.com/the-elemental-aura-dragon-blooded-pt-2-exalted/

>Other Ex3 Resources
https://pastebin.com/fG1mLMdu

>Resources for Older Editions
https://pastebin.com/GihMPwV8

Question of the thread: What is the first legend they will tell of your character? How did they exalt? What did they exalt as?

Previous thread
>>53268063
>>
>>53364127
Was there anything official published about Vitalius?
>>
>>53364740
I don't even remember who Vitalius is, so probably not.
>>
>>53364740
check in directions malfeas

would you consider acid-hardened clothing to work like silk armor? (doesn't count for martial arts, can be worn under armor)

and what happens if you acid-harden steelsilk?
>>
>>53366316
>acid-hardened clothing
Anon what on earth you babblin' 'bout?

("Greetings good sir, would you mind expaining that thing to me? I appear to be somewhat ignorant of it, and you caught my attention.")
>>
>>53368074

I think he means the Infernals Vitrol artifact bathing thingy they have.
>>
File: THE DICE GODS.png (125KB, 422x1622px) Image search: [Google]
THE DICE GODS.png
125KB, 422x1622px
(">Question of the thread: What is the first legend they will tell of your character? How did they exalt? What did they exalt as?")
I posted this on the last thread, but it's more relevant here

First session, we are playing heroic mortals. We are in a mini-dungeon of linear challenges. To proceed after each challenge the group must gather near door which opens while another door closes behind us. We find wounded member of the previous group that tried the gauntlet before us, a friend of my PC. Next door would not open with him nearby. With defining intimacy of "I will protect those who cannot protect themselves" I am practically required to try to not leave him behind. And this happens
>>
>>53368074
yeah, what he said

>Acid-Hardening Bath
Wits, Difficulty 2, Casting Time: one hour
The Art of Alchemy»Initiate
Any infernal material may be toughened by immersion in a specially prepared vitriolic solution. Softer materials, such as cloth or leather, become as sturdy as metal without loss of flexibility, while harder substances become as resilient as Creation’s magical materials. Affected substances blister and flower into the same range of alien shapes assumed by relics. A failed roll results in the immersed material’s destruction.
Infernals (2e) page 176
>>
>>53366316
>what happens if you acid-harden steelsilk

It says right in the description that you can't. Infernal materials only
>>
>>53370132
Have your characters Exalted, by the way? Or is/was it a heroic mortals game throughout?
>>
Do we have release dates on future 3e splats? My group have been talking about exalted, but personally I'm not too keen on playing a solar
>>
>>53373478
within the next 40 years we'll probably have at least one
>>
>>53373745
just in time for the next campaign then
>>
>>53364127
As a general guide, how many resource 3 purchases would you expect to make off selling a single resource 4 item?
>>
>>53374434
At a guess? About 10. Resources works on an exponential scale after all.
>>
>>53374917
thanks
>>
Does anything break if you allow players to not pay the XP cost of Wyld Shaping Technique, or at least refund it upon a failure?
>>
>>53376282
If you ask me, empowering players is almost always a good thing. If you feel things get too easy, just make harder encounters
>>
>>53376282
it's the sole limiting factor on the already horrifically broken charm...so basically nothing that doesn't already break by letting them have it i guess
>>
>>53376282
>Does anything break if you allow players to not pay the XP cost of Wyld Shaping Technique
Not really, but you need to trade off being able to put your foot down on shenanigans.

Holdorke wrote rules for autists, not the majority of people who will actually play tabletop games rather than talk about them on forums.
>>
>>53376412
Basically what I was figuring.

>>53376563
Huh. I figured that the swarms of Fey and WP cost, would be enough of a balance. Is it not? Also, I suppose that means that at absolute most, I'll just refund XP for a failure rather than just fully cut the cost.

>>53376686
Er. I don't really hang out on the forums very often, so I'm not sure what you mean?
>>
>>53373478
if i may ask, what is it you don't like about being a solar?
>>
>>53377491
Dunno really, they just don't really inspire me. When I first looked at the different things sidereal was the one that really stood out to me as coolio
>>
So when making evocations, how much plagiarism is too much?
>>
>>53377860
it's only plagiarism if you get caught
>>
>>53377900
So, a jade allow goremaul that shoots lightning and controls the weather would be too much?
>>
>>53377860
I just stole crumblepunches dragon styles and chopped them in about half.
>>
>>53377955
You would probably get caught, yes.
>>
>>53377955
If you're gonna plagiarize, you'll probably have more success with something a little more obscure than Thor.
>>
>>53377491

Not the guy you asked the question but I also don't find solars generally interesting. Solars are newly introduced wildcards. Other exalteds (dragon, Lunar, Sidereal) all have previously established history.

I'm not really good at explaining in english s I'll try giving an example. Solars are like adventurers. They usually have no previous history, they aren't a part of society. They go out to get fame and riches. You go from nothing to something.

Dragon, Sidereal and Lunar all part of their respective society. They have established history and complex structure. If Solars are bunch of rag-tag adventures these guys would be part of same knight order, same guild, etc. They all have history. Some people don't like having the establishment because they see it as a crutch. As I said solars are wildcards and they do their things their way. With this group you follow the norms, finding the loopholes and generally follow the established laws to get the job done. Also it gives me the feeling they are part of something greater than just themselves. They belong to something.
>>
>>53378048
They don't have an Exalted society, but they were mortals first, they're from somewhere, they have families and loyalties.
>>
>>53378528

When they exalt they become outcasts. You can try to hide this but how long before the jig is up? Lunars are also outcasts but they are usually dicking around on the border with civilization so they don't have that problem. They have their own society. Solar are inside hostile society that sees them as anathema or wildcards at best.
>>
how could i use 3e to play ghost in the shell?

stat scarlet johansson
>>
>>53378809
This is only true in areas where the Immaculate Faith holds sway. Outside of the Blessed Isle or Realm satrapies, most people couldn't differentiate between a Solar, an elemental and a god. A Solar in the Hundred Kingdoms would be a local (and eventually, national) hero until House Mnemon or Lookshy get involved. Even then, no one's going to listen when a bunch of hostile outsiders tell them that their personal superhero and newly-crowned god-king is a soul-eating demon come to destroy the world when they still remember when that "anathema" saved their country from a rampaging behemoth last month.
>>
>>53377491
Bland
>>
>>53379648
>how could i use 3e to play ghost in the shell?
Look for the fanmade Alchemicals book.

>stat scarlet johansson
How about I stat your mom.
>>
How do Malfeas and Yu-Shan look in Exalted Modern?
>>
File: Ex3_MataYadh.jpg (294KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ex3_MataYadh.jpg
294KB, 672x480px
Wyld Behemoth Mata Yadh confirmed to be coming out this Wednesday.

Its something I guess.
>>
>>53383476
Oh wait it was already in the FUCKING LEAK.
>>
>>53383476
So THAT'S what that's supposed to look like. Significantly more badass then the glowy ball I had in my head.
>>53383515
I doubt it's going to come out 100% unchanged. Probably at least minor changes, also most likely more fluff now since its getting its own thing. Besides, these are more to make sure they keep attention while getting on track with being full devs anyways.
>>
>>53383476
There's more than just that, mind.
>>
>>53383515
So it's not useful to you, but it's very useful to me. Good to know.

>>53383476
And also someone called the Shopkeeper, who I will probably have to try very hard not to imagine with the voice of the RE4 Merchant.
>>
>>53384022
>it's very useful to me
Isn't the leak under Other Ex3 Resources in the OP?
>>
>>53384060
I'm more making fun of "ABLOOBLOO, IT WAS ALREADY IN THE THING THAT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC AND NOT EVERYBODY ACTUALLY DOWNLOADED".
>>
>>53383476
We also know that they're aiming to give more Eclipse keywords in the bestiary updates.
>>
File: KojimaImitatesCoolface.jpg (21KB, 386x359px) Image search: [Google]
KojimaImitatesCoolface.jpg
21KB, 386x359px
>>53364127
>What is the first legend they will tell of your character?

Biggest dick in all Creation. Literally and figuratively.
>>
>>53376563
>horrifically broken

You'd probably shit yourself and pass out crying if you think the nerfed garbage of 3E WST is broken.
>>
>>53373406
First and for now only session. Heroic mortals at the start, we will exalt eventually.
>>
>>53380364
I guess the solution would to learn how to season them.
>>
>>53371202
>>53369346
I thought for a moment acid-hardening was an actual thing in real life and now I'm somewhat disappointed.
>>
>>53380364
Not really any blander then elemental Chinese men, Seers who know kung-fu, furries fucking animals out in the woods, Or goths.
>>
File: Ex3MapInEx1Style.jpg (2MB, 5780x3740px) Image search: [Google]
Ex3MapInEx1Style.jpg
2MB, 5780x3740px
> Hello! A while ago I started on a little project to recreate the Third Edition map in the same style as the map as presented in First Edition. Now, I know what alot of you are thinking; the 3E map looks great! You're an idiot who wasted alot of time! Well, maybe I did. However, I always liked the 'pop' of the bright colors of the 1E Map, I find the 3E map a tad washed out looking for my tastes. I also wanted something that lacked the fanciful embellishments of the 3E Map, which I sometimes find distracting. I am sure there are errors that need to be corrected and I would gladly take any criticism as constructive advice!

> Here's the Imgur Link : http://imgur.com/fU68LOW . Let me know if it doesn't work. Beware, it's kinda big.

Thought I'd share this here because it's pretty cool. Kashi, if you're around, thanks for that.

Now to add as much of the canon locations as possible to it!
>>
>>53387170

Actually I like 1st edition map better. Person who did 3rd edition map is clearly better at drawing BUT there is so much shit going on that map that it is hard to read. Everything is fighting everything for attention and details.

Thanks for this.
>>
>>53387170
I anticipate both maps being useful, and thankyou for your work anon.
>>
>>53386923
significantly moreso(except maybe the shitty goth solar mirrors)
>>
Has anyone figure out a way to track purchases and other financial bullshit that isn't the godforsaken Resources system?
>>
File: Ehonda-c2.jpg (1000KB, 1650x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ehonda-c2.jpg
1000KB, 1650x1600px
Sumo-inspired MA style when?
>>
>>53387170
This is great, thanks
>>
>>53389653
One group is effectively building your own society and social groups and building your own legacies using brawn and brains.

The other is chinese elementalists who run like every bad kung-fu movie where you will never change anything important and you'll wind up wanting to kill everyone within a single game.

The other is bad kung-fu stereotypes number 2 only with some divination and whatever goofy ass name the developers can think of for kung-fu.

Lunars are literally furries.

Alchemicals are Communist robots.

Infernals are bad rockstars.

Personally I prefer building my own because all this groups are shit.
>>
>>53391197

You missed Abyssals, I think.
>>
>>53391197
>Personally I prefer building my own because all this groups are shit.

So you are a communist that thinks his society is better that everyone's else? More liberty and equality for all.
>>
>>53391314
They're that forgettable.
>>
>>53377470
>Er. I don't really hang out on the forums very often, so I'm not sure what you mean?
he means the rules and costs for that charm were written expressly to counter powergaming autists like the kind you might encounter on forums discussing a tabletop game. people who actually play are unlikely to abuse things and cause you grief if you remove the xp cost.
>>
>>53383133

Hell in Exalted Modern is basically a plane entirely of energy, kinda like Chaos in 40K

Yu-Shan was basically described as a graveyard the Infernals destroyed a longass time ago.
>>
What if my players want to keep the dragon-blooded as rulers? Does the setting support this?

That with the solars reads like "The Rightful King Returns and you are wrong if you prefer the dragon-blooded".
>>
>>53392509
>Yu-Shan was basically described as a graveyard the Infernals destroyed a longass time ago.
That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>53392681
Do you mean puppet rulers or left to their own devices?
>>
>>53392958

It basically brings the God's to Earth.

Also Yu-Shan in Modern is at the top of Mount Meru. You can double check to see if I'm wrong though.
>>
>>53392681
>Does the setting support this?

Depends who is doing the reading and it depends who is doing the writing. Some will say dragon-blooded are worse that Hitler and some will say they are equivalent of Imperial Rome.

When it comes how DragonBlooded sees Solars, it also depends. Religious ones will see you are a abomination that should be killed, some will try to use your power to further their own goals and some will think you are here to make things better and will do anything in their power to help you.

Choose your own approach. Hear different suggestions but choose the parts you like. Nobody should dictate how you run your Exalted campaign and what is "canon". Hell even official writers can't agree on the topic.
>>
>>53387170
Is this scaled in any way?
>>
>>53393312

lower left. I think each square is 500 miles
>>
>>53392681
many of them have to die if they don't want to.
>>
>>53392681
The setting supports it just fine. They'll have a lot of difficulty in convincing the Dragon-blooded to leave the "evil anathema" alone, but the DB's have been running the world about as well as could be expected in the last couple centuries.

They were dealt a pretty shitty hand, but damned if they aren't still playing. They're clearly doing something right.
>>
Haven't checked on exalted in about a year. We're clearly going to be waiting forever and ever for anything more splat wise for a wide range of exalts. Are any of the homebrews professional/playable quality? Which ones?
>>
>>53394429
You can always try to convert something yourself
>>
>>53394429

there is huge charm list for Dragonblooded. I still haven't got the time to look through it.

search google for "A Clutch of Dragons: Hub Thread" on onyxpath forums. It should be first on the list.
>>
>>53394507
I would, and I've thought about it numerous times, but I'll admit that I'm pretty shit at balance. I'm hoping there are people who've done a lot better than me.

>>53394571
Thanks, that's one of the few I knew of that was going strong way back when. Looks like it's doing fantastic. Dragonblooded being the first one we're going to get officially, are there any other splats converted/made with quality?
>>
>>53394647
I'm sorry for not actually answering your question with my suggestion...
personally, I think homebrewing whole lists of charms would be much more effort-demanding than anything I'd be willing to be deal with
>>
File: A_Clutch_of_Dragons_Preview.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A_Clutch_of_Dragons_Preview.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>
File: 1454951938714.jpg (729KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1454951938714.jpg
729KB, 2000x2000px
Thinking about acquiring 3rd Version and starting a new round. 2nd edition always seemed waaaaaaaaaaay to crunchy for me rule wise. From what i have gathered 3rd is somewhat more streamlined and lighter in the rules department. I am aware it is still somewhat crunchy but it should be managable for a lazy bumfuck like me who struggles with learning the rules right ?

Also fro mwhat i gathered you can only play a solar atm. Is that right ?
>>
>>53394647
All of them but Fae. And I guess abyssals but you can just build them as solars and refluff them

Sidereals: Where fate has Led
Infernals: To Rule in Hell
Alchemicals by Sandact6
Lunars by Irked
Dragon Kings by Lanaya
>>
>>53394967
3e is better in every way but its just as crunchy if not moreso. I hate rules light RPGs though so having more rules is a good thing for me.

And yes you can only currently play Solars. The Devs who delayed the like for 5 years have been fired and competent devs are working on it now so we should have DBs out perhaps by the end of the year and if not the beginning of next.
>>
>>53394679
Yeah, I think there were two lunar attempts in progress, and hints of a sidereal one, and an infernals had been put on hiatus, but so far I haven't found any of them.

>>53394786
That's awesome as hell, thanks to you, and whoever consolidate this.
>>
>>53395097
I had no idea these were around. Now that I've got some specific names, google should be easy. Thank you for being awesome.
>>
>>53395360
Irked's lunars are only a charm set no character creation but entirely usable.

To Rule in Hell has infernals as ability based, so I would prefer Sandact to finish his, but it is also entirely usable.
>>
Am I right in thinking that Sorcery, as defined and exemplified in the core, in general is pretty underwhelming and shite? Seems like a ton of investment for mediocre or even bad results.
>>
>>53396496

In 3e? Are you out of your god damn mind. Or are you just fishing for responses to keep this general from hitting page 10?
>>
>>53396496
The emerald circle attack spells aren't amazing, that is the only critque there is of Sorcery. It is rediculously powerful. The only characters that should not get sorcery are those that have a VERY big backstory reason not too.
>>
>>53396555
>The only characters that should not get sorcery are those that have a VERY big backstory reason not too.

Which is, frankly, a problem in and of itself. You don't want sorcery to be useless, but you also don't want it to be so useful that there's no logical reason not to take it.
>>
>>53396523
Yeah in 3E. I just finished reading that section and what they give you seems pretty shitty. Especially the Solar Circle ones except for Rain of Doom. Unless you make your own spells or demon summoning is absurdly strong I don't understand why you're implying it's bait.
>>
>>53396555
It's not that necessary.
>>
>>53396640
It's not necessary, but incredibly easy to do, incredibly wide ranging in what it can do, and incredibly cheap to gain access to.

When the go-to answer to most problems in the world is "do a sorcerous working" then it's a bit too omni-applicable. Now, sorcery isn't always the BEST option, but it remains a valid option for almost every dilemma a party could face. The fact that a single Charm purchase leads to the solution for a very large subset of challenges is an issue.
>>
>>53396727
Sorcerous workings are a pain in the ass, however, when the optimal strategy for 99% of your problems is to beat the shit out of your problem.
>>
>>53396727
>go-to answer to most problems in the world is "do a sorcerous working"
Oh so this is why you're calling it ridiculously powerful. When I read about those it seemed to me like the xp and means costs weren't worth the trouble, and that it would be easier to just go punch whatever the problem is.
>>
>>53396977
Hahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>53396977
Punching every problem can lead to the fun escalation of the problem, or in many situations you can't punch the problem. Sorcerous Workings meanwhile provide an avenue to easily wrap up the problem with no drawbacks. And the XP cost is barely an issue as Solar XP can be used to fund your workings and it will get refunded if the workings becomes irrelevant. Especially as you go up in the Circles since lower Circle workings get cheaper XP-wise.

Sorcerous Workings I feel are too wide-ranging and too tailorable to the problem you are facing, so that much like 2e Solar Charms they bypassed interesting problems instead of engaging in them. They won't surpass a Solar whose specialty is in the problem you are facing, but it gives an omni-tool to people that is still very, very effective outside their specialty.
>>
>>53397096
no reason to be a cunt desu.
>>
>>53397111
>or in many situations you can't punch the problem
Name a problem that cannot be solved with enough combat strength
>>
>>53397111
>easily wrap up the problem with no drawbacks
Can you give me an example?
>>
>>53397167
You want a ship the size of a city that can float through the many rivers of Creation. A place where you have easy access to all your goods and thousands of follower to deploy armies enmasse where you need them to.

Sorcerous working what would be the interior of a TARDIS is an easy way to solve this problem.
>>
>>53397175
This town is experiencing a drought because the local river God went and got himself killed. Terrestial working to make the river flow. problem solved.
>>
>>53397235
Or I can kick the shit out of whoever has one of those and take it for myself. Or kick the shit out of someone who can make one of those. Or not give a shit about making it small and kick the shit out of someone who has a giant landship (and take it).
>>
>>53397237
I could also just divert water from wherever it came from. That's, like, zero magic and might take a day.
>>
>>53397272
You are still relying on Sorcerous Workings. Just not one you did. Plus you are not in control of the final outcome compared to doing it yourself.
>>
>>53397316
Yes, but it was a lot faster and simpler. The entire group possibly got to contribute in a fun way as well.
>>
>>53397332
But if sorcerous workings did not exist you would not be able to do it at all. Just because you yourself are not the one doing it does not mean that Sorcery is not extremely powerful.
>>
>>53397361
But not every character needs it, which is what the point was. In fact, nobody in the group needs to invest at all. Exalted is a magical world, and the magic stuff is already out there. It's totally viable to just take what you need by force
>>
>>53397361
That's also a ridiculously specific problem, wanting a boat the size of a raft that can hold a metropolis.
>>
>>53397394
Except only solars can produce solar level workings. And a circle that has access to solar circle sorcery will kick the ass of one that doesn't.
>>
>>53397472
If equal XP? Uh, no?
>>
>>53397505
Okay, so you're just straight up a moron, got it.
>>
>>53397520
Not the same guy but you're saying that a battle focused circle will lose to a sorcery focused circle?
>>
>>53397235
That's not a problem.

A problem is something like "There's a famine among your people", "The Wyld Hunt approaches", "Mysterious forces conspire to foil this political marriage". You know, actual situations and not just wanting a luxury.
>>
>>53397539
No, I'm saying that a Circle with a Solar Circle level sorceror can wipe a Circle with no sorcery easily.

Make it so gravity effects the other circle x10, make an army of demons and elementals, make it so the other circle cannot use essence in the alternate dimension the circle has crafted as their fortress.
>>
>>53397612
so what it the other circle doing during the years that the sorcery circle is preparing all that?
>>
>>53397612
Besides a demon army, I'm very sure that increasing gravity would be an environmental inconvenience at best and you can't just cut off someone's essence.
>>
>>53397472
>Completely transform the terrain of a region to raise lush tropical paradises out of deserts, curse forests to wither away into scrubland, dry up seas, and so on.
>Enchant a village or small city-sized region to emulate the nature of another realm of
existence, possibly acting as a point of meeting between the two worlds.
>Purify a hundred miles of shadowland or Wyld zone.
>Extract the soul of a willing mortal from his body and transfer it into a new vessel, such as an automaton, manse, or similar form.
>Restore someone’s body to the prime of its youth.
>Ward an entire city against invasion with supernatural traps, barriers, or concealment.

>Alter major metaphysical properties of a city-sized region: make it capable of moving across Creation, cause it to rise up and float in the sky, alter the nature of space within it so that it’s bigger on the inside of its borders than the outside, meddle with the flow of time within it, make it invisible or intangible to those who do not meet certain conditions.
>Enchant a city-sized region or a group to change the nature of the afterlife for those who die within it, such as designating particulars of how they reincarnate or transforming the souls of the dead into elementals.
>Lay a potent curse on a city, region, or group of people that can only be broken when specific circumstances are met.
>Utterly transform the nature of a supernatural being—remaking a demon as a god, or turning an elemental into a specter composed of the corpse-elements of the Underworld, or similar.

>Make subtle alterations to the metaphysics of the entire cosmos.
>Create a supernatural being of a singular nature and considerable power.
>Cast a city-sized region into a different realm of existence, or outside of time and space altogether, with set conditions for when it returns or how it can be accessed.
Outside of the third set none of these stand out as general must haves.
>>
>>53397630
Chasing the Sorceror party who use magic to travel.

>>53397637
Sure, but its an envirmental convenience not affecting the Sorcerors circle. And you can rewite the laws of reality with a Solar level working, Making it so that you are the only ones who can use essence in a specific area is absolutely included in that.
>>
>>53397612
>make it so the other circle cannot use essence in the alternate dimension the circle has crafted as their fortress.

I don't think that one is possible.
>>
>>53397668
so then they don't have time to finish all that shit anyway...
You're seriously grasping here friend
>>
>>53397682
Except sorceress party gets from one elemental pole to the opposite one in a few days, the other circle takes months.
>>
>>53397668
No, you can't actually revoke essence and basic charms can deal with a gravity increase. Workings are open ended, and that's great and I support that, but it is not possible to just make a cheaty box where you always win because that's the rules.
>>
>>53397691
haha you're just bullshitting now
grow up kid
>>
>>53397668
>And you can rewite the laws of reality with a Solar level working, Making it so that you are the only ones who can use essence in a specific area is absolutely included in that.

It says 'Subtle alterations'. That's far, far from subtle.
>>
>>53397691
>one elemental pole to the opposite one in a few days
wut?
>>
>>53397726
Okay 16 days for stormwind if you go from water to wood. 10 from fire to wind.
>>
>>53397691

It takes 2 weeks for you to do that.
>>
>>53397757
What is the sorcerer circle using to accomplish this that the other circle isn't?
>>
>>53397794
Stormwind rider, a spell, which by the parameters of this exercise the opposing circle has none of.
>>
>>53392681
>What if my players want to keep the dragon-blooded as rulers? Does the setting support this?

It does, sort of. The thing is, the Dragonblooded are good at it, but only in the way that they're good at it because they're powerful-And other things outrank them on the power scale pretty handily. And they're not built for ruling, either, so it's a natural limitation on their Charm set thats not supposed to be overcome

>That with the solars reads like "The Rightful King Returns and you are wrong if you prefer the dragon-blooded".

Well, yeah, because thats how the Core book is written and how Exalted is supposed to play. You're supposed to play Solars, and other books assume you're playing Solars, with the exception of the Exalt-type books, and even then they do assume it to a degree.

That said, you're not "wrong" for playing DB's (or any other type), but you might find things in the setting will get substantially rougher for you because, as I said, things are traditionally written for a Core book point of view, ie: You're Solars, you have Solar tool kits, which sometimes are needed to solve problems without hang ups like "Oh shit, everyone just died".
>>
>>53397812
Stormwind rider has a speed of 100 miles an hour.
There is a ride 3 essence 1 charm that lets you "what would take a week can be
covered in a single day" which for a horse would be way faster than that
>>
>>53397812
>Bending the winds to her will, the sorcerer creates a servile dust devil to ride. The Stormwind Rider is treated as a flying mount (p. 202), although it cannot take the sorcerer to more than short range above the ground. (Wits + Occult) replaces the usual rolls for all combat movement actions. The whirlwind can carry up to (Essence x 2) additional characters, or one hundred pounds of cargo in place of a single passenger. While it cannot soar as high as the Cirrus Skiff, the Stormwind Rider can travel at nearly 100 miles an hour and maneuver through forests or cities. In a race with other characters, the sorcerer rolls (Intelligence + Occult + current temporary Willpower) for each interval.
Would a dust-devil be able to travel over open water or above trees?
I'm pretty sure there are charms that let you go faster than 100mph too.
>>
>>53397961
>>53397966
If everyone in the opposing circle has those charms
>>
>>53398070
or just one guy with a big mount
>>
Would the Hunter be an exalted?
>>
Can anyone explain to me why it wouldn't be better to just have ten favored abilities you choose instead of five caste abilities and five favored abilities? It prevents me from making the kinds of characters I want to make and seems to be an unjustified extrusion of Ye Olde Niche Protection Meme. I can't see how limiting character creation that way actually makes the game more fun. For that matter, can someone explain to me why I shouldn't be able to choose which set of anima banner powers I get? I want to make a Dawn caste inspired by Ragnar Lothbrok with supernal War, but I want him to have the anima powers that Eclipse castes normally have so that he can bind the people he conquers with an oath to serve him. And yes, I will talk to my ST and ask for an exemption from RAW for this, but I shouldn't even have to, unless one of you can explain why.
>>
>>53376282
It's a ridiculous restriction that does absolutely nothing to curb how stupid OP the charm is.

Considering it's also a charm you could base an entire campaign around, I say throw out the XP cost.
>>
>>53399441

Dawn, maybe Night. Melee Supernal with Dodge and some Archery. Funnily enough, Vance stated that it'd be perfectly fine to create transforming weapons, and the Ultimately Useful Tube, a transforming Artefact from 2e will be in Arms. There was a similar weapon in the leak called the Hidden Dagger Axe.

>>53399554

>Ye Olde Niche Protection Meme

The Dawn Problem made it so that Dawn castes were effectively the worst caste to pick for combat in 2e, and no one wants that in Ex3.

Why does your character concept need Supernal War when an Excellency on its own puts you on a place untouchable by any mortal?
>>
>>53399441
He respawns inside a pocket dimension infinitely until his task is complete or he's corrupted into a monster, so he's like a spirit in that regard. He also hoovers up the echoes of power left behind by the things he kills and uses them to grow stronger, which is something a ghost can do with the right charms or necromancy. So he's basically like a ghost with a void level necromantic working done on him to let him pull the bullshit he pulls.
>>
>>53399618
>Why does your character concept need Supernal War when an Excellency on its own puts you on a place untouchable by any mortal?
........are you retarded? Being a warlord means he'd come into conflict with gods, elementals, demons, fey, and exalts who excel at warfare, potentially another War supernal Solar eventually. It would only be a matter of time until he faced an opponent who would slap his shit if he didn't have supernal War. An elder lunar or a second circle demon, for instance.

>The Dawn Problem
My mechanic of just having ten favored abilities, with one of those being supernal, and picking your anima powers completely eliminates the potential for that. The caste then becomes a matter of flavor derived from your character's purpose in life.
>>
File: Pirate6.png (1MB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate6.png
1MB, 853x1024px
>>53399618
>Why does your character concept need Supernal War when an Excellency on its own puts you on a place untouchable by any mortal?

Not that Anon, but probably because in Exalted, you don't spend your time giving a shit about mortals. You spend your time giving a shit about the other Exalt's, and things of similar caliber.

And before you come back with any sort of "But here's some kind of contrived scenario where a mortal could possibly ever threaten your Exalt!", yeah, you can make contrived scenario's to make anything a possible threat. I've had people try the same with me at times, and only responded by crushing them beneath my Exalt's heel because mortals just do not make good opposition in Exalted, unless it's mass combat, and only as a "filler" because you don't have better troops.
>>
>>53399915
why do you need to be dawn if you want to be eclipse? it's not like you are excluded from any of those things if you play eclipse, and it's not like eclipses are bad at killing things. besides, warlords are usually not the best warriors, so it's even more fitting for you to not be dawn.
>>
>>53399995
Confirmed as being retarded. Firstly, conquest is either a Dawn's or a Zenith's prerogative, it's not an Eclipse thing. Also, being Eclipse means I would have to choose five abilities from bureaucracy, larceny, linguistics, occult, presence, ride, sail, or socialize. Bureaucracy, larceny, linguistics, occult, ride, and socialize are not abilities I want for a character who's meant to be like Ragnar Lothbrok. I therefore get two useful, in-concept caste abilities and three junk abilities.

If you want, I'll concede that this character should be a Zenith instead, but that just reinforces my point. Because then I want to make a Zenith character with mostly Dawn abilities and Eclipse anima powers.
>>
How dangerous are unbound 2rd & 3rd circle demons to mortals? Could mortals do something or would it be pretty much "We are fucked"?
>>
>>53400304

2nd could be taken down by mortals in groups most likely (ie: throw an army at it, watch it die).

3rd circles have so rarely been statted in all of Exalted it's all bullshit and heresay as to what could beat what. You get shit like 2E's "Lieger won't even realize you're there until you do 25 minimum damage to him", but he doesn't even have listed health levels and in 2E you could theoretically deal hundreds of HL's of damage in one swing if you try, meaning you'd probably paste the fucker anyway if you really wanted to shit up his day.
>>
>>53399554
I mean, you could, but at that point that castes serve no purpose and would have to go as well, and that fucks with the setting in quite a few different ways.
>>
>>53400239
Just make a Dawn and have your Eclipse circlemate sanctify his oaths. It's what the Bull of the North does.
>>
>>53400304
You're mostly fucked when dealing with a second circle demon. You might be able to keep an arrogant, unmindful second circle in place with some first circle demons or elementals while several mortal sorcerers use Flight of the Brilliant Raptor to kill him. But a third circle demon is a miniature apocalypse. You try to get in contact with sympathetic exalts, gods, and elementals and then you just hope for the best because you can't really do anything.
>>
>>53400304
Depends on the demon in question really. I mean, not all demons have a super big combat focus, so if you're thinking of a white room fight there are plenty of 2nd circles who are kind of wimps. Not sure if there's a 3rd circle weak enough in direct combat for humans to kill or not.
Then again, even outside of combat they all have their niches. Sure marala might not rip apart armies by herself anytime soon, but she can collapse kingdoms from the inside plenty easy.
>>
>>53399554
I don't think you need sanctified oaths and curses to RP as a guy who is only known for raiding and killing Christians. Dawn seems just fine for that concept.
>>
>>53400456
>Why doesn't he just have someone else in the party take on the character attributes he'd have fun with instead of taking them on and having that fun himself?
>It's not like enjoyment is derived according to peculiar individual preferences and there might not even be someone else who wants to play an eclipse in the party!

You're completely missing the point and every reply you've given has been idiotic. I'm done with you and I'm taking the general silence from other anons as tacit agreement with what I'm saying.

>>53400608
Fair point I guess, but the general point that there are character concepts requiring illegal combinations of mechanics with RAW stands.
>>
File: kaio-kek.jpg (29KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
kaio-kek.jpg
29KB, 292x257px
>>53400668
>Why doesn't he just have someone else in the party take on the character attributes he'd have fun with instead of taking them on and having that fun himself?
>It's not like enjoyment is derived according to peculiar individual preferences and there might not even be someone else who wants to play an eclipse in the party!

I honestly think having someone else do it makes the situation far more interesting, because of the possibility of conflicting agendas and betrayals. But, whatever. Also.

>calling other people retards
>thinks he's only been talking to one anon
>>
>>53400668
>there are character concepts requiring illegal combinations of mechanics
Tough shit? Either try to remove all unnecessary parts of the concept so you can do it with 5 abilities or play something else. Making Castes nothing more than a button you wear on your forehead for flavor is stupid and clashes with so much other shit in the game that you really should be playing a different game if this is an important issue for you.
>>
>>53400749
What specifically does it clash with?
>>
>>53400749
It doesn't even require it. Just because he can't play a Dawn with Eclipse oathzap powers doesn't mean he can't force his chosen hirdmen to swear oaths and arrange for the enforcement of said oaths. It's literally a non-fucking-issue.
>>
Are there any changes to the abyssals, lunars and fae in 3e?
>>
>>53401295
Abyssals are less murderdeath. Lunars are now ragewaifus. Fae will always be fae
>>
>>53401361
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>53399952

>I've had people try the same with me at times

What, like a mortal with 13 parry, or something less out there?
>>
>>53401379

Instead of 2e Abyssals where evrything about them was bent towards murder and destroying Creation, they're now champions of the Underworld and have a sort of Sith Lord and Apprentice relationship with their Deathlord.
>>
File: Solar11.jpg (457KB, 817x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Solar11.jpg
457KB, 817x1920px
>>53401535

Nah, just trying to put me into situations where mortals would have the upper hand. Problem is I'm the sort of asshole that usually knows the mechanics better than everyone else because I'm one of those forever GM sort's, and by the time I actually get to play a game I'm usually some tooled up loony with an answer to everything. So by the time they can pull their contrivance out of their ass, I've usually already got a counter to it, or just can bullshit my way past it because I know the rules and they never read shit all the way.
>>
>>53401618

Fair enough. I always looked at stories of high parry/evasion enemies and though "So no one's going to clash?" like other people have forgotten about the rules.

Got any particular instances that stand out? There hasn't been a good story-time here in a while.
>>
File: SwordsmanInWhite.jpg (356KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
SwordsmanInWhite.jpg
356KB, 1000x750px
>>53401655
>Got any particular instances that stand out? There hasn't been a good story-time here in a while.

Well, I don't know about "good", but lets see...

>Dawn caste, 2E game
>built around Melee, with a bit of social stuff and War, because why not?
>all the usual "No, fuck you" defenses in 2E to keep my pure virgin butthole safe from all of the problems of the system
>pretty decent all around fellow in terms of character, just trying to be a good general
>as a player, though, I'm Mr. Meat Grinder, everyone that isn't another player is expendable to me because fuck, they're just NPC's, theres an infinite supply of these motherfuckers
>GM gets a little miffed because I just keep splattering opposition, well, no shit, it's my job, I'm literally the only fighty guy in the party, and I'm a Dawn, so it's not like I'm even the best at it or anything because pre-3E Dawn's were gimped as fuck
>tries to go the "humble me" route and tries to show me humans can threaten me
>starts by trying nighttime ambushes, since he knows sneak attacks are so fucking deadly in 2E
>guess who has surprise negators
>those fail
>tries to mob me down in endurance fights
>penalty negators, stunts, essence pool expanders, etc
>that fails too
>tries to be sneakier about it
>gets my weapon away from me at a banquet, ok, fair game, my character isn't the sort of psycho who attends lavish dinner parties in full plate with 20 longswords shoved up his ass
>in come the assassins, etc.
>improvised weapon: dinner plate
>literally just killing fully armored people by beheading them with a fucking plate
>alright, he's trying pretty hard at this point to just ram the idea humans can do something of worth to an Exalt
>say fuck it, let them capture me at this point, GM's obviously got something planned, now I'm just curious
>>
File: SolarLens.jpg (1MB, 837x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SolarLens.jpg
1MB, 837x1200px
>>53401864

>throws me in chains, has me pulled before whoever had such a hardon to get me killed and has obviously been wasting so many squishy mortals on it at this point
>oh, but this time, the GM made sure it was something that could hold me
>can't remember their names, but they're those 4 dot chains that drain your essence and don't let you use Charms
>alright, I can work with this
>chains me to a wall
>mastermind comes out, I use the term loosely here because if he were smart he'd have at least hired some fucking Dragonblooded Outcastes or SOMETHING by this point, we're talking upwards of 100+ deaths over a campaign trying to stick it to me of various extra's and heroic mortals etc
>some wanker's brother and widow'd waifu that we killed wanted to kill me because something something killed his brother and her husband blah blah ok it really didn't matter in the long run
>so I've got the chains on me, they obviously want to shank me pretty good
>ok, one problem-they've got me chained to a wall
>manacles are 5MM special artifact whatever
>so I ask what the wall is made out of
>stone etc
>so I'm stuck to a nonmagical wall with magical chains
>well, I've got a shitton of Str and Athletics, because what good physical character won't have Athletics?
>GM see's where I'm going with this, tries to cut me off from just KOOL AID MAN-ing the wall down and quickly that non-descript wall becomes something a bit more resilient
>say fuck it, ok, if the manacles won't break, I know something that can
>>
File: SmilingKnight.jpg (191KB, 650x950px) Image search: [Google]
SmilingKnight.jpg
191KB, 650x950px
>>53402004
>wall can't break
>manacles can't break
>flesh and bone are pretty good at breaking though
>literally just tear my hands off at the wrists with a Str+Ath check because something has got to give if I exert enough force, fuck it, I've got no time for this shit and the group Zenith can put my hands back on when she finds me because she's going full Jesus healer stereotype anyway
>heroic mortals with fully jacked up stats VS handless Dawn, now with essence because I'm using EGT and the damage suffered by ripping my hands off to give me some of that sweet sweet juice, also GM Ok'd that as once I was out of the manacles, well, Charms were working again
>stunting time
>also Ox Bodies, never forget your Ox Bodies kids, yeah they were kind of shit for 2E if you're playing rocket tag all day every day, but sometimes you'd take incidental damage, or have to rip both your hands off to kill some motherfuckers or something
>improvised weapon: chair, because they were doing the whole bad torture scene thing
>literally just scooped a chair up in my bloody stumps by hooking my arm through the chair back and fumbling around with that shit with massive penalties
>beat both heroic mortals to death because with enough stunting, I'm still better than them despite me having no hands
>once own is down, grab his blade in my teeth
>fucking running around chasing a widow screaming for her life with a sword in my teeth and a chair in my bloody handless stumps-Which, by the way, he tried to pull blood loss on me as a thing, forgetting Exalt's clot up right away, pointed that rule to him
>begin slowly murdering my way through, gaining more essence through stunts the whole time
>a whole bunch of dead guards later
>party finally finds me
>puts my hands back on
>handless Dawn murdering his way through all of this shit gets circulated by survivors that were smart enough to run when some rabid wolverine of a man was chewing through them with no hands, a chair, and a sword in his teeth
>>
>>53401864
>>53402004
>>53402130

That was a good story, anon.

You're still a faggot. Just play a fucking Dawn caste, you fucking snowflake.
>>
File: ABustyEyepatchGirl.jpg (668KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ABustyEyepatchGirl.jpg
668KB, 1024x1536px
>>53402178

I already said I'm not that Anon, man. I'm happy with the way 3E does Supernals, wouldn't change it.
>>
SO! Who loves it when a plan come so together, especially when you totally didn't actually plan it?

>Tfw my fire aspect is about to expose and capture a group of conspirators in a satrapy's leadership, turning their people against them in the process because we invited commoners to attend the meeting we're all at.
>We didn't plan this, I just got a list of conspirators out of interrogating someone we found out was one of them while the social characters did the whole politics thing
>None of this was planned or expected, but now all the conspirators are grouped together in one place, when they don't have an army and I do, and all the commoners are here so I can castigate the conspirators for trying to start an unwinnable war and placing their people in danger
>Tfw none of this was planned but it's lined up perfectly
>Tfw the one bad at politics is the one that ends the rebellion in one fell swoop
>>
File: BustyWhiteHair.jpg (71KB, 550x757px) Image search: [Google]
BustyWhiteHair.jpg
71KB, 550x757px
>>53402337
>SO! Who loves it when a plan come so together, especially when you totally didn't actually plan it?

>player owns a vineyard, source of income for them
>had planned a little rebellion spilling over into that area, just something to get them to go investigate stuff, nothing would really harm their income source
>player decides they want to use sorcery pretty much out of the blue like an in-game day before I was going to let them get news that their moneymaker might be in trouble
>uses said vineyard as leverage with a merchant they know to acquire artifact that would give them an entry into sorcery
>day later has to drag their ass back to the merchant, explain why they have to null the contract, and now have a vested interest in cornholing whoever is fucking with their money maker

Lined up too well for me as a GM.
>>
>>53395097
ability infernals suck ass. sandact6 needs to finish his vastly superior version
>>
File: MaskofWinters.jpg (35KB, 465x639px) Image search: [Google]
MaskofWinters.jpg
35KB, 465x639px
How do we stop the Mask of Winters bros
>>
>>53402590

Literacy.
>>
>>53402590
A really big sword.
>>
>>53402590
You talk to him, convincing him that following the neverborn isn't a good idea and that his nihilism is misplaced and that he should move on.
>>
>>53402618
Ancient meme
>>
>>53397272
>Or I can kick the shit out of whoever has one of those and take it for myself. Or kick the shit out of someone who can make one of those. Or not give a shit about making it small and kick the shit out of someone who has a giant landship (and take it).
I'm not sure if I should revive this absolutely bizarre discussion about whether one of the most versatile and useful tools and Exalt can get is underwhelming, but what you're suggesting is hardly optimal, is it? Asde from the fact that you'd be restricted to acquiring things someone else has seen fit to made, which may not be exactly the things you'd want, becoming a superpowered bandit won't win you any friends. Even for a Solar, antagonizing people and giving them additional reasons to believe in the stories about he foul Anathema is a bad idea. There will always be plenty of enemies even if you don't purposefully make more of them, and for all their powers Solars aren't actually invincible, so these enemies matter. Unless your goal is just to keep kiking ass until you die heroically in battle, with nothing more going on in your life, there'll be plenty of situations where violence isn't the ideal solution. It's almost always *a* solution, but often it's a really shitty solution.
>>
>>53402765

Some of us still remember the First Age.
>>
>>53402810
Victory goes to the one who kicks the most ass.
>>
>>53402844
Sometimes it goes to the one who convinced someone else to kick ass for him, or whose opponent was big enough asshole to draw people from far and wide to kick his ass.
>>
>>53402876
Did the bigger asskicker win? Yes? Then the statement holds true.
>>
>>53402810
>becoming a superpowered bandit won't win you any friends.
What are you talking about, this is the best way to get other dangerous and violent people on your side. You're the big gun and you take what you want. They can only benefit by being on your side.
>>
Redpill me on the old Heaven the book mentions there being a gate to on that island held up by statues.
>>
>>53402917
Alternatively, you're the guy whose stuff people can take while seeming like heroes.
>>
>>53402998
Maybe, but not before I become the Bandit King!
>>
File: ZenithTorturesMaskOfWinters.png (450KB, 491x565px) Image search: [Google]
ZenithTorturesMaskOfWinters.png
450KB, 491x565px
>>53402618

The only correct response.
>>
>>53403025
Racist
>>
>>53396555
An issue is that the Core doesn't really give guidelines on the prevalence of Sorcery, and how difficult it is to learn it.

Going by Core alone, if you have the merit and a backer, you can piss sorcerers by the liter. Everyone can become one.

And then Gork and Morke, may their gas station be always plentiful, berate you because sorcerers aren't supposed to be plentiful, you fucking moron, it's supposed to be incredibly difficult to become one, are you braindead of what?

If that's the case, why the fuck is that not in the Core, mechanically, or even in the fluff?

In 2e, there were strong requirements to become a sorcerer, which made most mortals inapplicable. Going by rules alone, you could infer something like 10 mortal sorcerers in Creation. In 3e, going by rules and literally what was given, you can infer a sorcerer in every village.
>>
File: UmbrellaGirl.jpg (665KB, 720x1398px) Image search: [Google]
UmbrellaGirl.jpg
665KB, 720x1398px
>>53404548
>and how difficult it is to learn it.

The thing is, it's difficult for mortals. Not Exalt's. Exalt's need to meet a piss easy stat requirement, a Charm slot, and make up some sob story about how they sacrificed something "important" to get a grab bag of effects. Or at least, thats how it used to be, anyway. Now it's even easier.

Meanwhile MA is locked behind a fucking 4 dot Merit and is still an overall terrible thing because they just couldn't slay the sacred cow and allow you to make custom Charms for it.
>>
>>53404620
Giving more power to Exalted doesn't really meaningfully change the setting. If you can already shit gold and vomit bullshit, a little more or a little less bullshit isn't that important.

Putting a mortal sorcerer in every village, which is a perfectly valid interpretation of what's written in 3e Core, changes the setting tremendously.
>>
File: AnubisGirl8.jpg (188KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AnubisGirl8.jpg
188KB, 1200x1200px
>>53404685

Well, thats up for the GM to decide or for the dev's to clarify. Personally nothing's changed since 1E, so it's still damn rare to find a mortal sorcerer.
>>
>>53389211
As a disclaimer : I, the Anon who posted, am not Kashi, who made the map. I was only sharing this.

Wouldn't want the guy to think /exg/'s filled with assholes!
>>
>>53404620
NPCs don't use PC chargen rules.
>>
>>53402917
Good luck building an Empire with that. I mean yeah you can always stay a super Bandit but real greatness needs more than just being a murder hobo.

At some point you will have to protect people and just killing everyone won't work. You can't be everywhere so your citizens are actually endangered if you pick countless fights.

And good Luck getting trade or diplomatic Deals....
>>
Quick question for you guys. I'm running a campaign in the West, and my players are gonna be traveling from Abalone first. I'm thinking of placing them in Randan, because I'm seeing it on the map and it's close, but I'm not seeing -anything- on Randan in the 3e core. Is that info in one of the old 2e books? Can anyone tell me about Randan, if there -is- any info on them?
>>
>>53405843
Randan is new for 3e, and the only thing I remember about it is that it's supposed to be known for its warrior-smiths who make their own bronze blades and armor. They worship a goddess of forging named Ninegala.
>>
>>53405929
>They worship a goddess of forging named Ninegala.
Do they? If so, that's weird. The book mentions Ninegala under Makelo, on the island of Sinti. If Randan is another city on the same island, I wish they'd actually mention that in the book.
>>
>>53405985
It's entirely possible the setup there is something I'm misremembering. Randan might also be an archipelago.

I'm kind of hoping Ninegala's writeup from the leak ends up in the Adversaries book.
>>
Are limits and the great curse just retconned in 3E?
>>
>>53402815
>2e
>First Age

In first edition, the Mask had Lore 10 with an Essence of only 8.
>>
>>53402618
>>53402765
I don't get it.
>>
>>53407549
he had a Lore of 0 in 2E because of a typo.
>>
>>53407592
Amazing
>>
>>53402973

The gate to Zen-Mu in Palanquin? It's spoken of in Ink Monkeys Ultimate Collection. It's apparently the first place that the Primordials created , but it doesn't go into detail on what's there.
>>
>>53404548
>If that's the case, why the fuck is that not in the Core, mechanically, or even in the fluff?
It is in the fluff, though. It is very explicitly stated. This is not something ambiguous, not something you need dev statements to understand. Basic literacy should suffice to get the point.
>>
>>53396496
The combat spells are shit, but you dont learn sorcery to throw fireballs at people. You learn sorcery so you can summon things and do Workings.
>>
>>53405469
PC Mortals do though.
>>
>>53408360
Magma kraken is good
>>
>>53408301
Holden. You really should learn when to quit. Don't you have cars to service or something?
>>
>>53408590
Okay, so you think that the "Mountaintop of enlightenment" sorcery is described as is easy to reach, and that all paths to sorcery requiring "effort, dedication, and the
willingness to abandon old views and deeply-held beliefs" doesn't actually mean anything?
>>
how high a penalty would you use for "archery while running" or jumping or falling or flying etc?
>>
>>53409531
-3 flurry penalty maybe?
>>
>>53409531
None for running/jumping.

Falling, if it's an extended deal, like falling down a huge building or off of an airship, I could see -3.

Flying, if they're in control probably none, if they're flying on some sort of creature or construct that is moving erratically, scale up penalty to -5 depending on how crazy it is.
>>
Has fair folk as a playable race ever been a thing?
>>
>>53409697
Yes, in both previous editions. There was a 'Fair Folks' book in 1st ed called that iirc and in second edition it's called 'Graceful Wicked Masque' and is one of the most pretentiously incoherent gibberish thing Exalted has ever produced.
>>
>>53409841
>and is one of the most pretentiously incoherent gibberish thing Exalted has ever produced.

Explain
>>
>>53409887
That's kind of the problem: the book is an incoherent mess that tries to 'explain the Fair Folks' which invariably makes it fucking incoherent. The worst part is, for a book which REALLY want to hammer home how alien the fair folks are, it's really just renamed pre-existing mechanics and concepts.
>>
>>53409643
>>53409555
thanks
>>
>>53366114
Can't blame you for not remembering the infernal charm. Vitalis is one of the daughters of Adorjan, called the Silver Wind if I remember correctly
>>
>>53409531
The wings merit has a -3 for flying, but thats because of the wings themselves. It's probably a good start point for flying on a creature or whilst falling but "while running" probably shouldn't since its something you could do within the game mechanics anyway - anything far away requires aim so the penalty is already built in as they'll have to stop after moving to aim or continue running and take the shot with a range penalty.
>>
>>53394786
>The Forest Witches
>The Yamasohei of Ollantijaya
>The Five Shade Association
>The Travelling Order of the Unbroken Wheel
Yes! Now THIS is the kind of stuff I wanted to see more in Exalted. It makes the world more rich and vibrant.
>>
>>53410333

I've houseruled that the realm has the allegiance of 60% of all dragon-bloods, tops. I threw in a whole bunch of independent houses, free companies, renegades of various stripes, and even a cult of solar loyalist descendants. I couldn't have Lookshy and the Forest Witches being the only groups of dragon bloods outside the realm.
>>
>>53410870
Did the Forest Witches exist before 3e? I don't really remember them.
>>
>>53410333
To be fair The Forest Witches and Five Shades are from published books, but I do hope we get some more interesting outcaste organizations in the DB book. Way too often it seems only the Realm and Lookshy get the privilege of being organized Dragon-Bloods with influence.
>>53410903
They're from the 1e Outcaste book, and had a write up in the 2e DB Manual
>>
>>53364127
>>>53377900
>So, a jade allow goremaul that shoots lightning and controls the weather would be too much?
It's pretty obvious, yes. That said, I wouldn't bat an eye if you brought it to my table.
>>
the 2.5e prodigy merit sucks ass, it's nothing but an xp loss until essence 6(where it finally breaks even)

to fix this would you decrease it's cost to 3bp or add a -1xp discount to charms linked to that ability?
>>
>>53411687
You should move on to 3e instead of trying to fix something broken inside a broken system.
>>
>>53409841
I've heard there's been homebrewed charm lists and stuff floating around for different 3e exalts. Think there's anything like it for fair folk?
>>
>>53411728

maybe he prefers to have multiple options and multiple exalted types to choose from.

Also I would argue d&D 3rd edition and pathfinder are broken system but that doesn't stop people from enjoying it.
>>
>>53411869
The only PC type that has not been fully done by someone else is Fae.

D&D 3rd and Pathfinder have some janky bits and OP interactions. 2e and 2.5 are broken at a fundamental level.
>>
>>53412288

broken at fundamental level? In what way? (I'm still going through 1st edition books)
>>
>>53412468
http://fixalted.bazzalisk.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
>>
>>53411728
no
>>
File: cruel.png (117KB, 336x249px) Image search: [Google]
cruel.png
117KB, 336x249px
>The only exalted games I can find are from a DM who only wants to run 2.5
>>
>>53413750
If you live in the Chicago Burbs my group needs a Zenith.
>>
>>53413807
Bit of a long drive from NC sadly
>>
>>53413750
You poor poor bastard.
>>
>>53413964
What about Florida? That too far?
>>
File: mfw no pancakes.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
mfw no pancakes.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>53414230
I'm afraid so.
>>53413981
The worst is that i'm thinking of playing. Kill me. Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>53414273
I'd play 2.5 over running my 3e game.
>>
File: why.jpg (11KB, 180x312px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
11KB, 180x312px
>>53414305
>>
File: 1494904632156.png (449KB, 540x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494904632156.png
449KB, 540x604px
>>53414305
As the guy considering a 2.5 game, why would you play 2.5 over 3e?
>>
>>53414455
Oh, I'd prefer to play 3e over playing 2.5, but I would pick playing 2.5 over running 3e.
>>
>>53414273
Sorry to hear that anon, just remember, no game is better than a bad game.
>>
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/212466/Hundred-Devils-Night-Parade-Doppleganger-and-MataYadh-Demon

They're both from the leak, but some stuff is new. The doppelganger has better stats and tags Soul-Thieving Method (instead of receiving initiative from a withering attack, you steal 1 mote from your foe for each point of initiative you would have gained) as an Eclipse charm. Mata-Yadh has a bunch of new charms and better combat stats that make it a pretty nasty enemy to fight.
>>
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/212465/Adversaries-of-the-Righteous-The-Broker-and-Ifraja-the-Librarian?affiliate_id=498510

The Librarian is neat. His control spell is really weak, but his shaping ritual is cool.
The Broker is an okay story, but not really anything new. Mechanically he is dull.
>>
Why is the cycle of life, death, and rebirth a thing in Creation? Everything I've heard about the Primordials leads me to believe that aging and death due to natural causes should be totally incomprehensible ideas to them, so who came up with the idea of making all "life" in Creation have a natural lifespan? And does reincarnation serve any purpose besides giving new bodies to souls that have worn theirs out? If so, why isn't human reincarnation more like that of the Dragon Kings?
>>
>>53415096
Could be 'recycling', really.

>leads me to believe that aging and death due to natural causes should be totally incomprehensible ideas to them
For them but not for other things.
>>
>>53414842
>>53414866
I'm poor as dirt right now and can't afford those, so if anybody feels like sharing, I'm curious to read them!
>>
>>53415096
If something has a lifespan and knows it, it'll pray more for just a bit more time on Creation. And reincarnation without inheritance of memory makes it so humans never get used to death, so they keep praying.
>>
>>53414866
I will never be able to look at the Broker and not think of the RE4 merchant.
>>
>>53415216

wait a few days. It will pop up as a link as part of exalted general first post.
>>
>>53415216
Personally, I'd just wait a while until the full, collected versions of these books are out and available.
>>
>>53415216
it's copypasta cut from the core. the leak is in the op so just steal that. it's got even more stuff they'll sell to us later for $1 lol
>>
>>53414273

I live in Yellowknife Canada.

Able to make that?
>>
>>53414866

"Whaddya buyin' stranger?"
>>
>>53414842
>>53414866

Can you post these somewhere? The previous adversary was put on Pastebin at least.
>>
https://pastebin.com/d8erArwm
https://pastebin.com/fPSSNQZL
https://pastebin.com/2pPpjjv5
https://pastebin.com/fLRD51Hf
>>
>>53416975
heheheHEHEHEHEhehehehehe....

thank ya.
>>
>>53417550
you are a scholar and a gentleman, anon
>>
Anyone know of anyone who has homebrewed Colossi Charms for Alchemicals in 3e?
>>
File: Random Exalted Stuff.pdf (728KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Random Exalted Stuff.pdf
728KB, 1x1px
>>53418118

There's the plague of Hats charms for 2e, but I think you can port some of them over.
>>
>>53415096
Now you know how the Fair Folk feel.
>>
>>53415096
Either this >>53415259 or else death wasn't part of primordial design yet happened all the same. Since the prehistory isn't so rigorously defined anymore its quiet easy to envision the idea that not every singe aspect of creation is exactly in accordance with how the primordials envisioned it.
>>
By Pain Reforged counts as a scene long defense, correct?
>>
>>53414455
because 3e is empty
>>
>>53402623
Dawn
>>53402618
Twilight
>>53402655
Zenith

Where's the other two
>>
Adversaries of the righteous and hundred devils are fucking trash being produced by random fuckers rich got together. don't support this shit. The changes to Mata-Yadh are literal fucking unusable trash.
>>
>>53421879
>implying you'll see the Night before he wants you to
>>
>>53422539
Please develop your positions.
What are these changes and why do they make Mata-Yadh unusable trash?

Why is the collection fucking trash in general?
>>
>>53423607
Mata-Yadh is trash because it's too hard for the heat it develops, has abilities and charms specifically designed just to drain your motes, and is a party killer unless you have the specific counters you need. More importantly, the fact that it's a "Larval" behemoth means it develops insufficient heat. It's WAY to strong for what it is, punsishing ppl who dont maximize their pools, and in general represents a really sharp divergence from the philosophy implied by the corebook QCs. It feels like a naive but well-meaning ST's attempt to build a "challenging" encounter, one that just ends up frustrating. Did I mention that a diffiuclty 8 roll to avoid 5L damage is more dangerous than immersing yourself in fucking lava? it's ridiculous lol and exists for no reason other than to force your maximuzed character to spend motes.
>>
>>53423660
It's a behemoth. Even a "low end" behemoth is supposed to be tough as fuck. It's hardly invincible, either. It's easy to hit, doesn't actually have any totally overpowered Charms, and the gambit to shatter its legs can fuck it up pretty nicely. It can be defeated by a regular E1 Solar party, with regular Solar combat Charms. It won't be an easy fight, but a behemoth isn't supposed to be an easy fight. You're seriously exaggerating its combat prowess.
>>
>>53423872
It's a fine "challenge" for an essence 1 party of solar exalts... on its own. it doesn't come on its own, though. it comes with accompaniment.
>>
>>53423896
I need to elaborate on this; how the fuck does an essence 2 party of dragon-blooded deal with this baby wyld behemoth. Why the fuck can thsi essence 3 baby behmoth beat fakharu, the censor of the west. Why is this little baby a peer to fucking Octavian. It's ridiculous. It is patently fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>53423939
Using Clutch of Dragons, it seems doable if they bring an army to the fight.

As for official DBs, you have no idea how I wish I were able to answer.

Vance, Minton, pls baes, gimme my DBs already.
>>
>>53423939
>Why the fuck can thsi essence 3 baby behmoth beat fakharu, the censor of the west. Why is this little baby a peer to fucking Octavian. It's ridiculous. It is patently fucking ridiculous.
It isn't that, though. Octavian with his success adder and Tower Still Stands ans whatnot is obviously more powerful. Fakharu, too, though in Fakharu' case it should be noted that his main thing isn't kicking ass, while the behemoth doesn't really have much aside from combat going for him. Again, you're exaggerating how powerful Mata-Yadh is. As for a bunch of Dragon-Blooded, aside form the fact that even a "baby behemoth" is rare and powerful and not something a single, relatively young Sworn Brotherhood needs to be able to take down reliably, taking out Mata-Yadh's legs is doable and foes a long way towards defeating it.
>>
>>53423939
>I need to elaborate on this; how the fuck does an essence 2 party of dragon-blooded deal with this baby wyld behemoth.

Warstriders probably help.
>>
>>53424207
It's ridiculously overtuned for what it is, with statistics that lead to a long, grinding fight. Most of its abilities are designed to exhaust your primary combatant of motes, with difficulty 8 rolls being harder than literally any other environmental hazard in the game.

It can roll 21 dice in an AOE decisive attack, something incredibly difficult for the Dragon-Blooded to dodge, even with maxed pools, just in terms of raw numerics, and with 25 soak its very, very hard to reduce its initiative enough to soak the blow. It's hard for the fucking solar exalted to dodge that too, mind, you've got a roughly 50:50 chance to get hit without shit like Hail-Shattering practice. This thing could TPK a party of naive solars, and dragon-blooded who aren't optimized would get fucking splatted. It's absurd for what it is; this thing is essence 3, it's narratively no peer to Octavian, yet a peer it is.
>>
>>53424271
>It's ridiculously overtuned for what it is, with statistics that lead to a long, grinding fight.

It still gets one-shotted by an Essence 1 Dawn Caste with Martial Arts Supernal, Shining Point Style, and a handful of supporting Athletics and Awareness charms.
>>
>>53424286
No it wouldn't. Read Legendary Size again. That's only the case if your single point dawn has 22 strength. I don't think they do.
>>
>>53423872
>It's easy to hit, doesn't actually have any totally overpowered Charms, and the gambit to shatter its legs can fuck it up pretty nicely. It can be defeated by a regular E1 Solar party, with regular Solar combat Charms. It won't be an easy fight, but a behemoth isn't supposed to be an easy fight. You're seriously exaggerating its combat prowess.

He isn't really exaggerating its combat prowess. In many ways its stronger than Fakharu, a lesser elemental Dragon when this is supposed to be an infant behemoth that the Fae routinely ride into battle. Narratively, no, it shouldn't be near his level - it reads like an overtuned monster for the sake of providing a boss-level challenge rather than a statement of its in-setting power. This is the kind of thing Exalted should expressly avoid.

It could easily wipe many regular E1 circles, and I'm pretty sure it could fuck most starting circles I've played with on its own, but even worse this is made to fight with fae support. It has 21 die AoE decisive attacks at half its current initiative, an 18 die grapple to remove high soak tanks, and the raw base stats to laugh at anyone not kitted in artifact gear. It also fucks you for trying to decisive it without crashing it first with an absurdly high difficulty environmental hazard.

No, it is not ok for what it is supposed to be.

>Using Clutch of Dragons, it seems doable if they bring an army to the fight.

What are you smoking? A battlegroup won't do shit to it and DBs are even more vulnerable to its stupid decisive AoE antics than Solars are. They'll get eviscerated.
>>
The freelancers working on the bestiary/antagonist book suck.
>>
>>53424271
It's not going to kill shit with its first attack unless it rolls incredibly well on its Join Battle roll. It has to get in a WIthering attack or two before there's any real danger of TPK. Before it can do that, PCs can take out its legs. WIth it having no way to boost its Defense, this isn't all that hard to do. Wound penalties help evade its attacks, lessen the damage of its AoE attack if it hits, and make it easier to get further attacks in against it. More importantly, every time a leg is shattered, it loses Initiative. This can crahs it despite its Legendary Size, as the merit only affects Withering attacks. Once it's crashed, it can't ue any of its Charms with the Perilous keyword. The creature has a very clear and meaningful weakness that can and should be utilized when fighting it. Without this weakness, it really would be overpowered, but with it it's completely defeatable.
>>
>>53424312
>that the Fae routinely ride into battle
This is a part you made up. Behemoths aren't common, and even a young and relatively weak one is a big deal.
>>
>>53409887
Graceful Wicked Mask is incomprehensible.

Literally. I've read it thrice, and I understand maybe 20% of the mechanics of the books.

It add three keywords, tons of new mechanics, new magic, new stats, and explains none of them correctly. With exceptions and counter-expcetions to almost all the rules it introduces. Reading it without getting a headache is near impossible.

I don't think it is pretentious - rather, it is simply badly done.
>>
>>53424332
Cool, except its poorly designed because its an all or nothing defensive power that is absurdly strong if you try to fight it in any way other than the way the authors wanted you to. Good design.
>>
>>53424292
>No it wouldn't. Read Legendary Size again.

>not counting any levels added by Charms or other magic.

Shining Point Stylist Dawn vs Mata Yadh literally goes like this:
https://youtu.be/Neya01InR2U?t=3m58s
>>
>>53424332
Oh, and a single Solar archer can probably solo the thing from distance.
>>
>>53424365
It's LEVELS added by charms, not dice.
>>
>>53424346
Behemoth is a catch all term for 'weird strong thing.' Wyld behemoths seem to be their own thing, and the write up of mata-Yadth clearly says they're common enough that fair folk tame them and use them as mounts and as war machines.

No one is arguing that they aren't a big deal, they just aren't as big a deal as an E6 elemental dragon or the other Big Deal corebook antagonists. Yet this E3 Behemoth is? No, I don't buy it.
>>
>>53424369
You know it can rush from medium range with 15 dice.
>>
>>53424402
>and the write up of mata-Yadth clearly says they're common enough that fair folk tame them and use them as mounts and as war machines.
Warstriders are also common enough that Exalted can use them as war machines.
>>
>>53424388
And when the last charm in the list is a damage doubler from Athletics that's exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>53424402
the fact that it's a lazy buffing of an antagonist that was present in the leak doesn't help desu
>>
>>53424435
Okay, sure. This is an E3 larval wyld behemoth, not a warstrider. It was buffed from the leak version because the authors of the adversaries of the righteous book wanted a cute 'challenging' boss monster and don't give a fuck about letting the setting inform the mechanics.
>>
>>53424402
Elemental dragons aren't just combatants, while the behemoth is. As for other core book antagonists, Octavian would wreck the behemoth. It isn't even close to being as big a deal as him.
>>
>>53424435
Warstriders are fluffed to be invincible god machines that are ultra rare. You might as well be saying something trite like daiklaives are just a kind of sword, man. Nothing in Mata-Yadh's write up builds that kind of heat - just the opposite, in fact, because it is a baby behemoth and nothing says he is particularly special.
>>
>>53424456
The point is that saying that wyld behemoths are "common enough that fair folk tame them and use them as mounts and as war machines" doesn't actualy mean anything. There is exactly one thing that probably should be removed from Mata-Yadh, though, and that is Aurora Bleed. That one's just an annoying "fuck you" to PCs who manage to do somethign to the behemoth. Other than that, the writeup is fine.
>>
>>53424494
I'm one of the people complaining about it and I don't disagree one bit. It's not the increased pools, or the reflexive clash, or the aurora bleed alone that make me dislike it, it's the combination of all those things that really makes me scratch my head.
>>
>>53424494
>There is exactly one thing that probably should be removed from Mata-Yadh, though, and that is Aurora Bleed. That one's just an annoying "fuck you" to PCs who manage to do somethign to the behemoth.

Doesn't function while in Initiative Crash, which is when the PCs should be launching their Decisive Attacks against it anyway.
>>
>>53424528
It has 25 fucking soak.
>>
>>53424528
It disproportionately punishes players who have a different strategy from 'whittle it down to 1 initiative.'

Plus, it really feels tuned as a Solar antagonist but its just a giant middle finger to Dragon-Blooded who are just as likely to fight the fae and their minions. A couple of cataphracts and Mata-Yadh will cream a party of Dragon-Blooded. Like just try the shikari from the corebook vs that.
>>
>>53424528
It's not that easy to crash a creature with legendary size and plenty of soak, though. It's doable to be sure, but not all that easy. The thing that really annoys me about it, though, is that shattering Mata-Yadh's legs is offered as an obvious tactic, but actually using it is kind of punished. At least Aurora Bleed has an initiative cost.

I've been arguing for the writeup being mostly fine, just make things clear. This is the one thing that bothers me about it.
>>
>>53424564
It has an average of 8 initiative to start off with, and even if they're not beating its Soak, two guys with Daiklaives will still beat it down to 0 over the course of two rounds.
>>
>>53424597
that would not crash it because of Legendary Size.
>>
>>53424597
yeah if in your whiteroom scenario this is the only thing going on. It has an extremely nasty clash attack and a 16 die withering attack that could really hurt a less combat focused circlemate. Then there are the the Raksha it could have supporting it, too.
>>
>>53424617
That's what the Warstrider is for.
>>
>>53424640
>24640▶
>>>53424617 (You)
>That's what the Warstrider is for.
ill pick an old junker up at the warstrider depot for 1000 bucks and fix her up
>>
>>53364127
Question. I know Dragon-blooded are the weakest exalts, but how much stronger is one than the average mortal? I want to say "pretty strong", but something to give me an idea would be appreciated.
>>
>>53424738
Due to a combination of training and charms, a young Dragon-blooded could easily take on a large group of veteran mortals. Strictly speaking, an exceptionally strong mortal could kill a young dragon-blooded, but that is the -exception-.

The difference between having charms and not having them is pretty huge on its own.
>>
>>53424786
I've only had the chance to glance through the core book, but getting an idea of how strong Dragon-blooded are helps me know what I'm getting into if I play one. Thanks.
>>
>>53424683
You mean get the party Twilight to craft you one? It's a small-minded Twilight that doesn't want to craft a giant fighty robot sooner or later...
>>
>>53424944
Yeah, lemme just pop on down to the "hundreds of tons of jade" store
>>
>>53424958
>Yeah, lemme just pop on down to the "hundreds of tons of jade" store
Sure. It's called "summon First Circle Demon". Summon a Firmin or Heranhal along with a Metody, and get them to harden the demonic metal they can make to Magical Material hardness with the vitriol, presuming that it works anything like it did in 2e.

You'll probably get some really strange Evocations unless you add in some of Creation's Magical Materials, though.

Alternately, you're near the Wyld. Just use a Fact to say that there's a big gold vein next to a volcano that the Twilight can refine into Orichalcum.
>>
Ranged combat seems like the mosst effective way for defeating Mata-Yadh. A few archers who manage to shatter a couple if its legs would disable its rush Charm, and cold then shatter a couple of more legs to crash the behemoth. Melee combatants could then close in, hack off the rest of the legs and kill it when it's helpless. Not saying it's okay to have to rely on such a specific tactic, but I'd say even young-ish Dragon-Blooded would be able to deal with Mata-Yadh if they manage to do what I described.
>>
>>53425083
Or two guys with daiklaves beat it down to 0 initiative over two rounds, then a Tyrant Lizard roars at it.
>>
>>53425199
You need a post-soak damage of 10 or more to do that. Two guys with daiklaves aren't guaranteed to be able to do that.
>>
>>53424564
Moments like this it feels good to be a Righteous Devil stylist with that charm that lets you ignore all soak if the target isn't in cover.
>>
>>53424617
If the Dawn doesn't have Fire and Stones Strike or the onslaught-stacking charms from Brawl, it's on them.
>>
>>53424271
>complaining DB's can't deal with a problem

Welcome to Exalted. The game is not crafted for DB's. It's crafted for Solars.

You're taking the fluff Imperial Guard of Exalted up against Chaos Muhreens, and wondering why they die in droves. Shoulda brought those Fluffmarines.
>>
>>53424456
>and don't give a fuck about letting the setting inform the mechanics

If they wanted the setting to inform the mechanics 99% of what you'd ever face as an Exalt would be mortals. You'd be playing Dynasty Warriors: Tabletop Edition.

That said, I'd be OK with that. I love a good steamroll.
>>
>>53428757
That's not letting the setting inform the mechanics, anon. That's not about mechanics at all, it's about what ST chooses to throw at players. Letting setting inform the mechanics is about creatures, whether supernatural or mundane, having stats that make sense considering their fluff. That is a completely different thing than what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.