[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 59

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Cool Weapons Weapons Edition
What's the one weapon you've always wanted to use and build around, but just never had the chance for whatever reason

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread >>53209063
>>
>>53216134
Kusarigama. DMs are typically afraid of the versatility and weebness.
>>
>>53216172
Gnolls is fine. I consider gnolls to be a sort of cosmic in-joke in my setting.

Whenever you don't expect a hairy, cackling, grinning creature insulting your haircut, I put one.
>>
File: guillaume-menuel-conqueror-def.jpg (1MB, 1920x2489px) Image search: [Google]
guillaume-menuel-conqueror-def.jpg
1MB, 1920x2489px
>>53216199
Chain weapons is generally are grossly under appreciated
>>
>>53216244

Chainswords confirmed for Starfinder.
>>
File: 399.jpg (182KB, 1224x653px) Image search: [Google]
399.jpg
182KB, 1224x653px
>>53216277

Anything else?
>>
>>53216277
I meant chain as in like chains, not chainsaws.
>>
>>53216297
Orange transparent chainsaws are already in Golarion, they do like 4d8 damage.
>>
>>53216297
>>53216327
>>
File: e74.jpg (98KB, 745x735px) Image search: [Google]
e74.jpg
98KB, 745x735px
>>53216350
>ywn play an Oread based off of Onua
Actually, how would one build a party based off of the Toa Nuva?
>>
>>53216396
I am going to unsubscribe to Bunnyhop if Paizo doesn't include a rock/crystal race to Starfinder.
>>
>>53216428
You ... did it.
>>
>>53216428

Well, the conversion rules will undoubtedly provide a way to play oreads. But yeah, crystalline/rock people seem too obvious to miss.
>>
File: 1488757809679.jpg (42KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1488757809679.jpg
42KB, 640x448px
Oh God what the fuck is this shit
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5014066/applications/?pageforid=5037960#post-5037960

I was promised sheep-girl. Not like this. NOT LIKE THIS.
>>
>>53216533
dank shitpost/11
>>
>>53216428
So, what classes are there for being able to spook bitchnigga ghosts?
>>
File: Gaming Couple.png (92KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Gaming Couple.png
92KB, 520x390px
>Pick up bestiary 6
>Holy fuckaduckasaurus
>Qlippoth
>Qlippoth Lords
>Lots of plant creatures
>Hell's Archdukes
>Unfortunately reposts of reposts here and there but whatever

It's official. I'm gonna remove demons from my homebrew setting entirely and just have devils plop their domain right in the middle of the Abyss to spite the Qlippoth.
>>
Is Improved Initiative worth it?
>>
>>53216745
Yes
>>
File: August West.jpg (37KB, 433x546px) Image search: [Google]
August West.jpg
37KB, 433x546px
>>53216134
>What's the one weapon you've always wanted to use and build around, but just never had the chance for whatever reason

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/208087/Class-Expansions-Fighter-Archetypes-for-Bad-Weapons

This guy developed fighter archetypes based around the bladed scarf, the club, and the sling. The club one is great because it lets the fighter store spells in the club and let 'em loose when he whacks a guy. The fighter gets a few spells and his special ability is essentially the spell-storing quality, except applied to a specific bludgeoning implement of his choice.
>>
>>53216745
If there's nothing else you need to squeeze a little more out of your build, then yes. As a matter of fact, Improved Initiative might be good enough to take at any free space in your planned feats (if you have a plan for how to take feats and when).

Trust me, feats that seem basic bitch are usually worth it--better saves, more hit points, and especially initiative, because whoever goes first generally has a better chance to win.
>>
>>53216745
Who goes first starts the flow of battle
>>
>>53216683
Any of them if you get a high enough Intimidate, you know what I mean?
>>
So looking at the Alteration Sphere, it looks like the max number of traits you can get on a single form maxes out at 7 at level 20?

5 from natural progression
1 from Greater Transformation
1 from Favored Form

Is that it or am I missing any other ways to add additional traits to your shapeshifted forms?
>>
Pick your poison, /pfg/. Tell me the secret you wish you could make but PF doesn't have a way to build adequately OR sell me on a new ship of characters from /pfg/ games. Which would you rather talk about, Pathfinder or Pathfinder games?

Also, tangentially related to the first option, have we heard any more about Paizo's new Shifter class? I think I've only seen it mentioned around here twice.

>>53216745
I usually take it if I have a spare feat slot, especially on casters but even on martials from time to time. Somebody with sneak attack can really benefit from a high init and Sandals of Quick Reactions.
>>
I've not played with the Fool's Errand discipline yet, is it any good? Does it do anything for a natural attacker? How is it on something with archetype scaling?
>>
>>53216915
If you're allowed to take advanced talents, you can get Extreme Transformation, which will bump you up by 1 at CL 5. You can take it again at CL 10 and every 10 CLs after, so with a CL of 20 you'd have 3 additional traits.
>>
>>53216479
Starfinder needs palatable pharmaceuticals, like Flintstone's Chewable Morphine.
>>
>>53216807
>Bladed Scarf

Oooooh, that's something interesting...
>>
>>53216958

Please, we have enough problems with zro addicts who use it in an aerosol form, we don't need to make it even more accessible.
>>
>>53216929
All we know is that it has full bab
>>
>>53217155
I recently listened to a song about a cheerful and confident shapeshifter that made me sort of want to play one, so now I'm paying more attention to the class than I was before. I have no idea if it will really turn out as something that will work for the concept I have in mind, which is less wild shapy and more doppelganger-esque... With less CE backstabbery, anyway.

Where was the Shifter first revealed?
>>
>>53217135
At least they're not huffing Engos vapor. Wild psionics are much less embarrassing than the guy with a sixth finger.
>>
>>53217186
It's in one of the new core books, Ultimate Wilderness, which is scheduled to come out in November, which is why details are scarce.

What we SHOULD be talking about is the Adventurer's Guide which comes out later this month, and has the distinction of being a core-line book that's forcibly tied to Golarion fluff and is an "experiment" for the core books going forward.
>>
File: CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg (82KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg
82KB, 500x509px
>>53216533
>Her past is largely unimportant.
>What matters is what she’s going to do.
>>
Someone explain to me the problem with ABP? Is it just that it still doesn't fix CR?
>>
>>53217355
The problem is it doesn't grant enough benefit for what it takes away.
>>
File: aerthrjydyfiuo.png (169KB, 450x520px) Image search: [Google]
aerthrjydyfiuo.png
169KB, 450x520px
>>53217135
>>53217222
Man. I remember having fun with Stellaris for a while. My favorite playthrough was as a race of plant people who broke the stereotype of being nature-loving druids and hippies by being hyper-capitalists instead. They were fanatic materialists but thanks to a scientist with the Spark of Genius and extreme luck of the draw I ended getting to research Psionic Theory early on. They started researching cybernetics and robotics alongside every Psionic tech I could find, and I eventually would up with another scientist who had Spark of Genius AND Expertise: Psionics. I funneled all my resources into extending her lifespan and supporting her research.

Eventually my empire was full of psychic plant people who also had cybernetic enhancements. In fact, the government was a Subconscious Consensus, meaning every citizen had an implant in their brain that allowed them to instantly and subconsciously vote on every matter that was put to vote, like some artificial hivemind of true democracy.

So what kind of cool governments do you want to see in Starfinder?
>>
So in thinking of "Good Initiative".

This is what I'm seeing:
>VMC wizard for divination 1/2 level and hare familiar
>Dreamspun eldritch heritage
>improved initiative
>ifrit racial
>reactive
>3rd level gunslinger
>dueling weapon
>ioun stone for +1

Is there a deific obedience that gives you a sacred/profane bonus to initiative? What other classes do?
>>
>>53217398
I feel stupid, but how much does it take away?
>>
What's a good name for a brawler who just wants to be left alone?
>>
>>53216533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

BOSS DICK
>>
>>53217443
Dude, I just want to see some campaigns flagrantly stealing from the DM's favorite Stellaris campaign, those things write themselves.

I had a race of peaceful agrarian-focused bugs squashed between a fanatical xenophobic Human Remnant and this massive Federation of friendly horses. I eventually built Dyson Spheres and turned all my worlds into Gaia planets (because my race was autistic like that) and eventually replaced their shells of chitin for shells of steel and became Synthetics I named "The Gardeners."

Absurdly peaceful and, if Nomadic was available, interested only in terraforming worlds into paradises. Sadly, the Unbidden showed up and I gladly allowed them to eat the horses alive.
>>
>>53217495
Pick up a weapon and your inherent bonuses stop functioning.
>>
>>53217534
People have fixed that!
>>
File: Knight's Rage is building.gif (3MB, 217x264px) Image search: [Google]
Knight's Rage is building.gif
3MB, 217x264px
>>53217534
>pick up a flaming keen longsword
>suddenly you no longer have any of your +1's

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>53217558
Falling: not just for Paladins now.
>>
>>53217449
Sentinel gets you up to +4 sacred/profane
>>
Good afternoon, Pathfinder General! How'd your week go? Play any games? What do you want to see happen in your next session?!
>>
>>53217636
GM exhaustion led to the session being mostly exposition, but now we've got plenty of time to roleplay in the coming week, and jump right back into action next time!
>>
>>53217534
But how much WBL does it replace?
>>
>>53217525
Yeah, Starfinder is setting itself to be a perfect system for Stellaris. Just steal a map from it and go to town.
>>
>>53217449
Level 14 as a Gunslinger -> Sentinel (gunslinger 5, sentinel 9)

Trait +2
Racial +4
Dexterity +10
Familiar +4
improved initiative +4
Wizard VMC +7
Dreamspun +3
Ioun stone +1
Sentinel +4
Dueling weapon +4
Gunslinger initiative +2

+45 to initiative.

Is there a luck bonus for initiative? Or circumstance?
>>
Shilling for Ironfang AP here https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-aventure-path
Avowed and Gonzo just got cleared due to request.
>>
>>53217856
This isn't directed at you specifically but why do people ban Broken Blade? Is it broken?
>>
>>53217781
A Luckstone should work for a +1 bonus.
>>
>>53217894
Yes. Very. There's a reason why people ask for "PoW Errata when?"
>>
File: original.png (549KB, 796x849px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
549KB, 796x849px
Remember that today could be your day if you just try to make it so! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if you've been keeping silent, and if you've encounted problems remember that anything can be solved with honest and sincere communication.

Just PM them!
>>
>>53217905
Broken Blade has terrible writing prone to abuse. Word is DSP is pushing out an errata for it that only keeps the names because of how unsalvageable it is
>>
>>53217923
I want Priscilla to get double-teamed by a pair of lusty Mwangi men!
>>
>>53217923
I don't even have someone that I want to PM, so there.
>>
>>53217923
I'm going to PM Syra!
She seems like a pure and sweet girl!
>>
Do your characters have any rivals, /pfg/?
>>
>>53217923
>Lord Cornelius Lanchester Giles von Vanderbilt III Esq. - The most stereotypical big game hunter archeologist in a pith helmet character you can find. Goofy and sets a very specific tone.
>Rekannas Haelcant - Are you a bad enough orphan to make the Hellknight Order proud?
>Aiden Delaney - Generic loveable scoundrel struggling with morality, nothing to actually complain about here.
>Raimi - Yar har fiddledee-dee, you are a potoo, and in desperate need of a hug holy shit dude
>Caleni - Gotta find muh dad, gotta sate that wanderlust, smol memes go here
>Merlynn - Lonely and exiled, but still a tiny mass of petty evil
>Doctor Gaius "Grey" Walete - In search of exotic browns and Ancient Aliens, but obvious memes can’t stop me from enjoying his schtick
>Tiv "Tivvies" Nettle - Who’s a good boy? Whooooo’s a good boy?
>Amalthea Sendorei - If I see one more “THICC” and “MOMMY” meme about this character I’m going to scream
>Aurelian Mopatis - Captain Slow character doing Captain Slow character things
>Serizri - FILL OUT YOUR SHIT GOD DAMN
>Neyja - No. Just no.
>Param Calerd - Weeb manlet is also an elf, and also wants to find his super rad immortal catfolk master
>Priscilla Sybille - Hello, Shelyn? Yea I think you sent this one to the wrong address. No I’m not paying the shipping fee anyway, stop doing puppydog eyes when you know I can’t see them

(1/2)
>>
>>53218032
>Sapera Hemakshi - ADVENTURE, HOOOOOO-also big sneks. I expect to see at least one “who’s my big scaly boy” from her if she gets her snake.
>Wendifa Malu - Spooky voodoo witchdoctor c@ on BIG JOURNEY in big world
>Kirha Kirhanna - C@girl who took a wrong turn from the anime harem comedy stage, complete with secret assassin guild splinter organization
>Akane Ktsueki - Foreign Princess who undergoes a horrible transformation, then took a wrong turn from the-wait, didn’t I use this joke already?
>Sorrel Aylward - clearly lost his marbles, since he scrambled up “take your child to work day” and “lewd adventure into the heart of darkness”
>Asimilla “Simi” Vorosi - Surrounded by slaving bloodsuckers, decided to stick to worshipping Cayden’s drunk ass. Her friend is probably dead.
>Lorelei de la Boétie, M. D. - Very modest* doctor who wants to find cures for ALL THE DISEASE (*please ignore the boob window)
>Dr. Arthur T. Smythe Jr. - It is a mystery
>Syra Greathorn - Big Boss Ass Bitch Dick but has no dick
>Arianna Henderthane - arrogant cripple decides to make Sargava Cheliax again

(2/2)
>>
File: Blushing.png (23KB, 236x59px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing.png
23KB, 236x59px
>>53217947
Priscilla X Faceless-mwangi-tribesmen?
>>
File: 1493995567201.jpg (84KB, 768x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1493995567201.jpg
84KB, 768x1041px
What's the latest on Spheres of Might? Is it any good yet?
>>
>>53218047
>Syra Greathorn - Big Boss Ass Bitch Dick but has no dick.

Oh anon...
>>
>>53218084
aw fuck, I forgot to remove that last part in my second pass
>>
>>53218051
You know it! One above, and one below!
>>
>>53218047
>Syra
>has no dick
The fuck you say.
>>
>>53218032
Amalthea is a thicc mommy and I want to see her pumped full of mixed children!
>>
>>53218047
>Sapera Hemakshi - ADVENTURE, HOOOOOO-also big sneks. I expect to see at least one “who’s my big scaly boy” from her if she gets her snake.
I can't tell if this is a good opinion or not!
>>
>>53218032
>>53218047
Who will get along best?
Who will try to kill each other after a few days?
>>
>>53218016
My character is a paladin who, early on in life, had problems with a boy. she ended up in a relationship with him and he fucked it up in probably one of the worst ways, and she learned exactly what he thought of her (primarily just a slut to be used).

In an effort to distance herself from him and make something out of herself, she took up the sword, and started to learn how to be a knight from her father. the guy in question eventually became an asshole knight who, due to his birth, technically outranks her, and is insufferably smug any time they meet.

It's why she got into adventuring. To get away from him.
>>
>>53218211
She's going to be BOSS's first target.
>>
>>53218215
It's a very, very cute opinion!
>>
>>53218284
Who will end up dying horribly from not being any good at jungling the second they get separated from the rest of the group?
>>
>>53218032
>Aurelian Mopatis - Captain Slow character doing Captain Slow character things

I don't get it.
>>
>>53218016
My character is the rival.
>>
>>53218314
DHB has a habit of pitching the most horribly generic and uninspired characters and hoping being a "safe pick" will get him in.

It is not bad per se and actually got him a few games but if you take the boring wall of text and spend time reading it, it all adds up to "just a dude".
>>
>>53218352
anon...
>>
>>53218352
>mixing up DHB and Captain Slow

Nah, that's Captain Slow you're thinking of. DHB generally tends towards... I wanna say odd characters with a slight tone mismatch. I'm still waiting on his application though.
>>
>>53218069
Alchemy still disintegrates foes under a barrage of acid flasks.
>>
>>53218385
Oh yeah, my bad. These guys run generic mcdudes and its easy to mix them up.
>>
>>53218369
What? Captain Slow writes like a normie that's taken a few English courses, his characters generally lack a twist and they basically amount to being some average person pushed into the adventure.
>>
>>53218414
Essa was many things, but not a generic mcdude. Shit, Essa wasn't even a dude.
>>
>>53218047
I want to hug Sorrel! His kid is cute! CUTE! I bet he'd get along great with Lorelei! They're both doctors, and they're both C U T E !
>>
>>53218303
I was going to say prissy but apparently she is the nature aasimar that gets survival bonus' so she might be ok.

And also she could try to use diplomacy, enthrall, and >>53218140 to get help from any natives she finds.
>>
With ki throw do you have to spend ki after of before the roll?
>>
I'm looking for suggestions on how a behind the scenes enemy can screw with my party.

I'm running Rise of the Runelords, and the players failed to kill Xanesha at the end of book 2 and she escaped. Now she is looking for revenge.

How would you handle this? I'm thinking of having her keep tabs on the quests the PCs undertake, and charming a local priest into giving the paladin a cursed long sword as a reward for his current task. Over time she will plant more cursed items within the party to weaken them.

The party is pretty strong and breezing through the campaign right now so try to make it something challenging.
>>
>>53218496
Does she speak polyglot?
>>
>>53218545
I think she speaks a language any man would understand.
>>
>>53218545
Languages arent on her character sheet, but it doesnt look like she would be able to get it, no. I mean, shit, it says here shes got 7 int.
>>
SotJR tonight?
>>
File: tumblr_ol37svr5jY1uqmh0po1_500.gif (659KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol37svr5jY1uqmh0po1_500.gif
659KB, 500x356px
>>53218555
>>53218496
>Party finally finds her
>Shes standing with a big dumb smile on her face with a native neaby on either side of her, and a few dozen surrounding.
> the circle is awkwardly trying to dona coordinated dance she taught them while the couple wait for an indication to kiss.
>>
>>53218429
I agree actually but DHB and Captain Slow are so far removed from each other it's ridiculous. They operate on the opposite ends of characterization most of the time, excepting that both tend to like dudes going into middle age.
>>
>>53218707
As far as I know, yes. Hope it goes well!
Still a little butthurt that FotJR got to do so little but hey, shit happens. Hope GM's feeling a little better.
>>
>>53218790
That wouldn't have happened had the group remembered to have the exposition done between sessions.
>>
>>53218801
Fair point, but on the other hand I don't generally feel like want to bother the GM out of session.
>>
>>53218779
>yfw they're all homosexual and they're trying to do the dance because they think Priscilla is absolutely precious
>>
So I've been reading about PoW and I noticed a few disciplines are linked to ACP affected skills. How do Initiators deal with this specially when a few of them that have this are encouraged to equip armor with a high ACP?

Do they just avoid using them altogether until they can pony up for better armor or just put up with -5 and higher?
>>
>>53219004
Is that the dance Kyras and Andrik will be dancing before long?
>>
>>53219032
Read the actual maneuvers. In most disciplines, maneuvers that require skill checks are a minority.
>>
>>53219051
I hear one of them was a sailor...
>>
Does your character have anything unique about their gear, or the way they use said gear?

One character of mine has a sword that's too long to be unsheathed without a second pair of hands, so he uses his tail as a third "hand" to hold onto it in order to smoothly draw it.
>>
>>53219051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQtT-Tv_tZ4
>>
>>53219051
>>53219071
They'll be dancing to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDo-jHcvAQ
>>
>>53219071
>>53219090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sIBGAh2MTw

So Andrik and Kyras, level 20?

Heels are important for cavalry.
>>
>>53219090
So which of them is Nishiki and which is Kiryu?
>>
So when I submit Micolash Cage, how many movie references should I shove into the application?
>>
>>53219437
All of them
>>
File: 1486533438187.png (179KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1486533438187.png
179KB, 560x315px
>>53218395
Isn't that intentional?
>>
>>53219502
It does so to an excessive amount, nothing else even comes close to literally melting your foes in a couple of rounds in an AoE.
>>
>>53216134
urumi. with ascetic style, it seems like it could be fun to crit fish with a monk.
>>
>>53219465
How can I work Bangkok Deadly into it?
>>
Made my shit edgy application
>>
>>53219550
Oops, I messed up the name. It's actually Bangkok Dangerous.
>>
>>53216244
>Flail has disarm and trip
>Don't ignore shields

Fuck Paizo.
>>
>>53216745
Do want a fucking bonus to your initiative check or not bitch?
>>
File: 1491851939819.jpg (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491851939819.jpg
219KB, 600x600px
>>53218565
This character sheet hurts me.
>7str and no combat ability vs thing immune to mind affecting except healing her team.
>Also leaves her with a cmd of 10 and a fcmd of 8. Never let your cmd get that bad in a lewd game.
>7 int, uses one of her resulting precious 2 skillpoints on fucking heal.
>spending starting gold on cleric vestiments and a "shipping" book.
>FUCKING CEREMONY IN ONE OF HER ORACLE SPELLSLOTS
>The other is cure.
>Aasimar with mind sphere and no expanded charn talent or scion of humanity trait. This one has to be a mistake, as her backstory has her affect humans with her power.
>good face skills, would be amazing if she actually put points in bluff or intimidate, but cant speak the regional language.
>>
>>53216807
Could already do this with Lorewarden.
>>
File: The Baker is the BBEG.jpg (234KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Baker is the BBEG.jpg
234KB, 800x800px
>>53216731

your very brave posting w-oo-t in here.

have another w-oo-t
>>
>>53218537
I would imagine before.
>>
>>53218790
>>53218801
>>53218843

don't worry, a 3rd of us wont be able to make it due to mom's day.
>>
>>53219802
I hope you still have some fun, anyway!
>>
>>53216533
Obviously its one of those girls that have a high opinion of herself as god and stuff, but she just ends up being the annoying lost child
>>
>>53219754
Fuck, I was hoping the "on a successful roll" part helped me, no chance in hell of tripping big creatures sucessfully to make use of the power
>>
File: 1493523047454.jpg (74KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1493523047454.jpg
74KB, 402x402px
>>53219515
>couple of rounds

Pussy shit, even Paizo fighters can do it in 1 round.
>>
File: Orc.jpg (108KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
Orc.jpg
108KB, 400x516px
Tell me about races you want to play but are to shit to be viably mechanically. How would you improve them.

Seriously, Orcs might be the crappies race in PF next to Kobolds.
>>
>>53219626
You mean the rat?
>>
>>53219947
What is your problem with orcs? Also, chinese orcs are a style I like, but have not come across too much.
>>
>>53219515
Crossblooded Draconic/Orc Sorcerer with Blood Havoc using Empowered Maximized Fireballs.

Vancian or Spheres works just fine with this one.
>>
>>53219964
+4 for to a Stat isn't worth a negative minus 6 to everything else. Light Sensitivity is also ass and they have shorter natural lifespan than fucking goblins.
>>
>>53219954
Yes.
>>
Would you celebrate Mother's Day with Amalthea?
>>
>>53219707
Oracles get cure for free, he probably just hasnt decided on a second spell.
>>
>>53219990
Well, I would probably take away the wisdom penalty, the light sensitivity makes sense since they are from underground and you can trade it away, and where does it say the max lifespan for orcs? I only see it for half orcs.

But the chance to start swole with 22 str is great.
>>
>>53219947

Okay, here's my list...

>Gnolls
Scent, Bite attack with trip, +1 bonus on damage roll when flanking
>Kobolds
Make them have a choice of DEX/INT (trapper kobolds) or CON/CHA (shaman kobolds). Free prehensile tail, count as humanoid and draconic for feats
>Hobgoblins
+2 NA, count as goblins for feats and prereqs,
>>
>>53219660
>Disarming and tripping with a flail
Haha what
>>
>>53220098
Do you know what a flail looks like, even?
It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>53220062
> the light sensitivity makes sense since they are from underground
So are Dwarves and when was the last time PF even portrayed an Orc as living underground. It's just a BS holdover from Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>53218284
I feel like the two noblemen would get along. Maybe Cornelius more-so with the maid girl Kirha (the perfect pair) Grey might get along more with someone with a similar story, like the shotaboy Param
>>
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons/weapon-descriptions/flailpole/

So does this weapon count as a flail or a polearm for the purposes of fighter weapon groups?
>>
>>53219941
They don't do it in an area.
>>
>>53220231
Some weapons exist in more than one weapon group. I would say yes
>>
>>53220162
I agree with both those statements. I would ship the kobolds with the catboy, just because it would be a funny scene.
>>
File: Yeah Nah.jpg (59KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah Nah.jpg
59KB, 344x291px
>>53219718
>m-muh lorewarden

You could already do it with a ranger, a rogue, a giraffe, a wizard or what have you, but the quartersawn slugger's meant to be play as a poor man's magic bludgeoner.

Then again, this is the pathfinder general, so you'll just obsess over the crunch and ramble about superior stats or some shit.
>>
>>53220256
I really wish with all my heart that that were the case. Weapon groups are driving me nuts but I can't afford weapon group adaptation and I really need that +2 DC.
>>
>>53220127
A spiky ball on a chain. It's not a whip.
>>
File: ScreamingExternally.gif (5MB, 422x719px) Image search: [Google]
ScreamingExternally.gif
5MB, 422x719px
>latest app is ALL BOLD TEXT

FUCK MY EYES
>>
>>53220261
So One boy Kobold, Two Girl kobolds if you count the non app and a Catboy I would not call it shipping but they may go tribal and decide that maybe the humans can go fuck themselves.

>>53220334
Ratfolk and Catfolk would probably get on each other's nerves until the Catfolk gives in to his predator prey instincts and tries to eat the rat.

Any Chelaxians on the other hand would probably want to kill the futa gobbo asap.
>>
>>53220334
Changed just for you anon!
>>
>>53220334
Why are there so many joke apps??
>>
>>53220404
Not that I give a shit at all about ERP or even this game but

>maybe the humans can go fuck themselves.

They might
>>
Is the estoc shit? If it isn't, what would be a good build around it?
>>
>>53220477
Get advanced weapon training so that you can dual wield them as if they were light weapons, have two of them and boom, crit fishing with two weapons that do 2d4.
>>
>>53220477
The estoc is a BETTER rapier, so if you want to spend a feat for proficiency or if you get proficiency somehow, like through Tengu, you can build it just the same way you would build a dex rapier crit build and be about twice as better off compared to the rapier.
>>
>>53220477
If you intend to 2-hand, it is a better version of the Rapier. This is excellent for Unchained Rogues if you can somehow get proficiency (IE: You're a tengu or half-elf) since you can get 1.5x Dex Mod-to-damage.
>>
>>53220477
Estoc is Bestoc
>>
>>53220602
DEX IS A SIN

S I N
I N S
N S I
>>
>>53220638
STRENGTH FOR LIFE, BITCHES
>>
File: 1480811311125.jpg (133KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1480811311125.jpg
133KB, 640x639px
>>53220638
>>53220655
>Not Q U A L I T Y
>>
File: smirking reaper.png (119KB, 923x277px) Image search: [Google]
smirking reaper.png
119KB, 923x277px
>>53220638
>>53220655
>not running a Q U A L I T Y build
>>
To expound on a realization of mine from my playtest report of Spheres of Might:

>>53212252
>>53212263
>>53212271
>>53212277
>>53212282
>>53212288
>>53212479

Here is a major difference between Spheres of Power and Spheres of Might: the former emphasizes a decent mix of vertical depth upgrades and horizontal flexibility upgrades, whereas the latter's optimal metagame encourages assembling a single spammable combo and then taking passive/off-turn effects compatible with that combo.

You can build a character who screws around with various types of debuff/control effects (which have to go through saving throws and CMD), or you can play a no-nonsense character who kills people dead and renders themselves nigh-impregnable using passive/off-turn effects. The latter is much more efficient at safely and reliably blazing through battles, and this should change if Spheres of Might wants to encourage the same decent mix of vertical depth upgrades and horizontal flexibility upgrades as Spheres of Power.
>>
>>53220680
>>53220681
>Qualitymind
I guess the Str half made one post, and the Dex half made the other
>>
>>53220502
>>53220506
>>53220546
>>53220602
Alright, so the estoc is good. But we need to decide: Two hand or two weapons?
>>
File: 1492826650549.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492826650549.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>53220680
>>53220681
Q U A L I T Y builds in Pathfinder are uneducated louts with barely any Int/Wis/Cha.

Good luck if you want to play a Q U A L I T Y human.
>>
>>53220917
What is your preferred class or race or anything like that.
>>
>>53220944
I prefer Unchained Rogue when it comes time for dex stuff. Race is adjustable, I can deal with whatever.
>>
What would the overall best magical armor be for a sword and board fighter? Preferably with DR and/or Spell Resistance of some sort. Prismatic plate looked pretty good.
>>
>>53220917
Well, considering its Finesse, unless you have a way to apply your Dex to Damage, you may want to stick with TWF
>>
>>53220940
>Needing 18s or more to do damage

HAH
>>
>According to old ratfolk myths, when the gods finished
creating the heavens and the land, they appointed various
animals to different roles to chaperone their new creations.
Rabbits were assigned as watchful guards. Moths made
dutiful couriers of dreams. Rats were appointed to dig
out and patch the unfinished corners of creation. Ratfolk
claim to be descended from those rats.
Wheres my moth and rabbit races?
>>
>>53221074
Alright. I can only pray for forgiveness for my potential dexfaggotry.

To atone, my character will be a full eunuch so he cannot be lewd.
>>
How do you make a viable throwing based build?
>>
>>53221208

What do you think happened to them?
>>
>>53221237
Paizo didn't care?
>>
>>53221246

Yep.

There's probably 3pp options for it, though.
>>
>>53221246
Good. Animal-this-folk, Animal-that-folk; it gets really jarring after a while.

But.

I'd still preferring it over rehashing and ripping existing D&D / fantasy / mythological tropes. Or "humans-but".
>>
File: Mothfolk delegation.jpg (878KB, 2097x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Mothfolk delegation.jpg
878KB, 2097x1365px
>>53221208
>>53221354
>>53221237
behead those who insult Cimre
>>
>>53220700
I appreciate the insight. Have you taken a look at the Conscript? Combat Specializations is terribly designed in my opinion and overall it's a huge overdesigned 'generalist' class.
>>
>>53221354
Furries are the only group that can save Pathfinder
>>
>>53221453
Flurries are moving to Starfinder because you can be furry right out of the box.

>>53221354
Aren't there some Good aligned, animal like Aasimar?
>>
>>53221453
Furries in general are basically one of the main audiences you have to court in this industry. It sucks, but they buy merch, art and books while normies are cheap as fuck.
>>
>>53221508
You mean that App for mighty quest? It's furry-bland through and through man, honestly.

>>53221453
Since I was never allowed to play a gnoll by the crowd that was before, I'm not sad for you all.
>>
>>53221508
You mean Agathions?
>>
>>53221508

Yyyep. Agathion-blooded. The Agathions themselves are a type of celestial that look like animals/animal people. They hang out in Nirvana.
>>
>>53221556
But they never buy me commissions. Because even though it's totally anthro shit, it's just not *furry*.

Fucking hate furries.
>>
>>53221440

The conscript is a bad class because it is set up for nothing but 1- or 3-level dips. It is less "build a martial" and more "build a dip for your martial of another class."

The conscript should have been patterned after the hedgewitch, not the dip-happy incanter.

For that matter, the cavalier (blooded knight) is another shameless dip class/archetype. Three talents out of one level is certainly something.
>>
>>53221604
Talking of dip-happy incanter; I started just straight out banning Incanter as a whole for my campaigns. Pretty much every sphere castersprofits from an incanter dip (especially when using fractional BAB) and I feel like even straight Incanter is a lot better than a fair amount of the sphere archetypes.
>>
>>53221635
Straight Incanter is just to Spheres what the Wizard is to Vancian, but even moreso.
>>
>>53221580
>But they never buy me commissions. Because even though it's totally anthro shit, it's just not *furry*.
Enlighten me, what's the difference? I mean, I've fap to anthro stuff plenty, but I never knew there was a difference
Also link to your art
>>
Working on homebrew, this talk of mothpeople has inspired me to run wording by you perverts.

"Six-limbed (Ex)
All insectfolk have six limbs. Two are dedicated arms, two are dedicated legs, and two are secondary limbs that can be used for either purpose.
An insectfolk may use its secondary limbs as additional legs. Should it choose to use both secondary limbs in this manner, its base land speed increases by 5ft and its carrying capacity increases by 25%.
An insectfolk may use its secondary limbs as additional arms. However, its secondary limbs cannot be used to wield shields, make attacks of any form, or provide any form of bonus. They may, however, be used to hold and manipulate items and draw or stow one item per round as a free action. "
Does this seem correctly worded and clearly understandable?

The intent is to allow for fun extra-arms and extra-legs things to occur without providing much combat bonus.
>>
>>53221659
Do you know what "furry face" and "sparkledog" is?
>>
File: 1494383304852.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1494383304852.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
Why is the Ironfang game not blowing up? There's always so many people complaining that they don't want gestalt or ERP and when someone provides a down-to-earth, normal game it's crickets.
>>
So who's most likely to get into TSS? For reference, the link to character apps.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5014066/applications
>>
>>53221604
>The conscript is a bad class because it is set up for nothing but 1- or 3-level dips.

I agree. My recommendation is that they let Conscripts choose Specializations over multiple levels instead of at level 1, that way they're more flexible and less susceptible to the 1-3 level dips we can both see happening.
>You gain a Specialization point at 1st, 2nd, and every even-numbered Conscript level.
>You may spend one Specialization Point to gain a feat. You may also spend 1 or more Specialization Points to gain a Combat Specialization.
>Double the cost of all existing Combat Specializations

An alternative to doubling the cost is requiring characters to spend additional Specialization Points to unlock future abilities. For example, you could have this:

Evasion (2 points): When you succeed on a Reflex saving throw that would deal half damage on a successful save, you instead take no damage. At 10th level you also only take half damage on a failed save in those circumstances. You lose these benefits if you are helpless or not wearing light or no armour.

or you could have this:

Evasion (1 point): When you succeed on a Reflex saving throw that would deal half damage on a successful save, you instead take no damage. You lose this benefits if you are helpless or not wearing light or no armour.
>10th level or higher Conscripts may spend 1 additional point so that they only take half damage from failed Reflex saving throws in such circumstances.
>>
>>53221664
The bug people in starfinder actually have that same situation, except their secondary limbs are sort of lewd so they cover them in clothes except for religious situations or for mating
>>
>>53221716
Syra is almost absolutely guaranteed.
Nobody would submit an app that fucking stupid unless they had an angle.
>>
Something I am curious about, are there any actual, uh, unique magic weapons or swords that are meant to be used by arcane casters?

>>53216134
Very often a problem I run into is that said interesting or exotic weapons feel they are not worth the EWP...which is a sad thing really

Sometimes I want to use wolverine claws but they are not worth their cost. Some other times I want to use a kusarigama or something like that but theres that problem again

Either that or going with chain weapons with trip or disarm in general might make the GM hit you with a book after you spent a lot of the session tripping people and...you know
>>
>>53221689
The first one, no, but isn't the latter when its the disgusting kind of furry art with technicolor hair, fur, and a lot of garish piercings and reject-Nomura accessories?
>>
>>53221716
seconding
>>53221738
It sucks but its probably most likely

>>53221752
Its not like tripping is OP or something. Kusarigama is only good because of versatility, and typically GMs wont even bother you for using one.
>>
File: 025 - Vo6UZ2z.png (371KB, 549x528px) Image search: [Google]
025 - Vo6UZ2z.png
371KB, 549x528px
>>53221716
>he tries to shitpost about a game
>doesn't even check to see if there was any shitposting already in the thread to piggyback on or reference

C'mon anon, you can do better than that
>>
>>53221813
But I'm not shitposting at this time. I just wanted to figure out the most likely mix so I could prepare for shitposting when the apps close in two weeks.
>>
>>53216134
Flying Blade. Just look at that ludicrous anime piece of shit.
>>
File: 035 - vsOM9qS.png (384KB, 607x587px) Image search: [Google]
035 - vsOM9qS.png
384KB, 607x587px
>>53221855
Well, you have to dissect the existing shitposting to discover that, now won't you? Someone went through all the work for those stupidly enormous summaries, why wouldn't you put them to good use?
>>
>>53221738
>>53221810
Consider that Sleep is running three games (well, one and one split between two groups), and in another three. It's an obvious troll app, and more than that it's way off from his usual style.

Occam's razor is that he's just trolling. If he's got any decency, he'll have already cleared it with Rory and will likely come clean and withdraw publicly before the app process comes down to the wire.
>>
>>53221659
Furry is literally a mindset. Some sort of cult shit. It only exists as an implicit meaning between people on a certain way to make and consider anthropomorphic characters.

Therefore if you're attuned to it, you can tell "furry" and "anthro" from each other, by the way of design cues, purpose for creation, and character elements.

For example, the typical furry character could be visually designed as a human body, but with fur, and an animal head, and a tail; it may often wear every day clothes and accessories that are tailored for humans, and will sport a human-like "hair" cut, often of mismatching colour and it ends up looking like a wig. Yet you'll see things amiss, such as, despite being clothed entirely like a human, pretending to live and react like a human, it won't wear shoes (extremely common), and spend a fair bit of time saying it's a "wolf" or "dragon" or what have you. As a character, it's most often a self-insert representing the owner's ideal, usually for sex; therefore their body types often tend to be flawless with finely toned muscles or fat perverted slobs in the case of a fat fetish asshole.

In short, consider, that it's as if it was a human pretending to be an animal. Really badly. The design only makes sense as far as the human is concerned, and it's much more like those old horror / sci-fi movies level of professionalism.

On the contrary, "anthros", which can be any degree of humanization, tend to exist for reasons that make sense in their own universe, and visually, are made with practicality and logic in mind. You don't so much make a biped dog that talk as you make the idea of a dog guy. Think Zootopia, and although I personally think there's many details that prove it was HEAVILY pandering to furries, you can sort of feel how they're really meant to be humanized animals, and not animalized humans.
>>
>>53221716
not me, that's for sure!
>>
So, for PoW, Are the Brutal Slayer and Vigilante archetypes compatible or no?
>>
>>53221952
They are not, because fuck you for wanting to be Str/Int without being a Warder
>>
>>53221935
>Zootopia

Explain this one to me, senpai
>>
>>53221966
What about Bushi and Steelfist Commando?
>>
>>53221879
That's true. I'll use their work for my preparations.

>>53221942
Which app is yours?
>>
>>53221935
If you feel the need to write a full essay on it, you might want to take a step back. I think you've got furries on the brain, anon.
>>
>>53221966
Yeah, I thought as much. I would have been a cool combo with the SoP Symbiat, and would have worked better then my Dervish Warder // Symbait idea
>>
>>53221935

I think you might be overanalyzing this stuff, anon. Furry really just means animal people, in my experience.
>>
>>53221997
No.

>>53222022
What game is this for?
>>
>>53222042
Potentially TSS, I like the idea of a Brutish and Cunning Merc with a soft spot.
+iirc, Dervish Warder is meant to be Dex based which doesn't fit my plan (Unless they get the option of Str twf and I'm forgetting)
>>
>>53222040
Not that anon, but not always.

'Furry' is often just a self-identifier and/or community label, like how there's a difference between someone who enjoys small horses and a 'brony' God that still fucking hurts to say

There are commonalities, but that mostly derives from people being in the same circles.
>>
>>53221659
My art? I'm not sure if I feel comfortable bothering people on this thread for that, I'm already talking furshit.

>>53222013
You don't know what you're talking about, haha. I wish I didn't have to think about them but they surround me wherever I go.

>>53222040
You can tell the difference between a gnoll and this one, can't you?

(autism warning)

(also undies)

http://d.facdn.net/art/baronessa/1458855332/1458855332.baronessa_my_hyena_watermark.png

Or between Crash Bandicoot and these, hmmm... Fox McCloud and crew with these, Ratchet from R&C with these. See my point?
>>
>>53222127
"When you think about furry sex as much as I do, you realize how dangerous it is!"
>>
>>53222110
If it's for TSS, then you can just make Brutal Slayer Int-based. The DM said he was alright with certain mental swaps for initiators, though swapping OUT of Charisma was a big no I think. How do I know this? I know this because there's already a guy clearly doing it with his Alchemist||(Brutal Slayer/Bushi) Stalker build.
>>
>>53222112
Also, a thing that makes me lose my shit: people forget all the time that GOD FUCKING DAMMIT "ANTHROPOMORPHIC" CAME BEFORE "FURRY"

Anthro IS the only scientifically accurate term to designate all non-specific humanized animals.

Furry is an autistic subgrouping of it.
>>
>>53222158
Oh Nice, I missed that.
Thanks man!
>>
>>53222012
i didn't apply, silly anon! in all seriousness, though, i just doubt i'd get in because of all the people lining up to play. i might, but i'm scared of being put down for it. oh well, it's already out there so w/e
>>
>>53222149
Imagine being the only guy that draws non-MLP cartoon ponies in the middle of an ocean of bronies. They're going to be your only public and yet you just have to consider them all degenerates beyond saving.

I have never, NEVER met a furry who was sincerely interested in me drawing good past the part where I drew anthros. They also don't give a shit about the characters or what they're meant for, they literally only want the sex. Everytime I tried making friends with them on the grounds of similar interests that ended very badly.

And oh god do they act like entitled little shits.

The whole "fandom" part is technically a fandom entirely about a specific physical appearance. It just can't be anything that isn't sex; otherwise they'd say "anthro fandom".
>>
>>53222127

Well, yeah, some art looks skeevy, and some actually looks pretty good, but it's still animal people.

Some people hate it, some people are okay with some of it, and some people take it to really weird places.
>>
>>53221942
Why don't you apply to one of the smaller games like
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
>>
>>53222240
Fuck anon that's some heavy generalization. There's enough furry/anthro webcomics that focus on non-sexual or only occassionally sexual themes and have a huge following.

Also could we like, talk about pathfinder?
>>
File: 1394124011827.jpg (49KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1394124011827.jpg
49KB, 500x487px
>>53219051

>mfw all the girls wait for them to make the first move, and they both wind up with _______Wubu.
>>
File: Kitsune Bard.jpg (56KB, 564x825px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune Bard.jpg
56KB, 564x825px
>4chan ate my image the first time
Fuck

This is an acceptable approximation of what Paizo puts out as Kitsune, officially. I don't think it's actual official art, but it's close enough. This anon >>53222240 can probably find you an example of something that is NOT accurate.
>>
>>53222267
Personally I don't think the official art of the Kitsune is too furry. Its just traditional japanese style for kitsune as magical animal human spirits.

Then people meme them to be anime girls or flat out furries even though they also have a human form.
>>
>>53222243
Well I'm afraid you miss the difference then, which yet, is still here.

Humanized animals, animals with human intelligence, are all anthro. "Furry" is a specific, inside that term, and refers much more to the application and use of the design towards a specific set of standards and uses: the "Furry Fandom". It's like Tumblr noses, Anon.
>>
>>53221986
The animals there are actually different sizes and shit.
>>
File: 1491597335239.jpg (101KB, 475x739px) Image search: [Google]
1491597335239.jpg
101KB, 475x739px
>>53222294

Isn't that a vulpinal agathion, though? It's even got the flute and everything.
>>
>>53222261
FFS we're already at over a dozen apps, and I haven't drawn mine yet...

I'm here explaining the difference between furry and anthro lol.

>>53222283
You can't see what I see.

>>53222294
Depends. Are they human girls with unprobably fox ears, or are they anthropomophic foxes? Cute fox, anyway. Can't go wrong with foxes.
>>
>>53222332
What are you going to apply as?
>>
>>53222326
>tfw you think this is looking too much like a real fox to be a furry character

>>53222309
And they don't have hair, except the mice, which was more of a joke.
>>
File: PF Kitsune 01.jpg (114KB, 687x716px) Image search: [Google]
PF Kitsune 01.jpg
114KB, 687x716px
>>53222326
Fuckin' seriously? It doesn't really look like it's proportioned right to be a "small" creature like a Vulpinal.
>>
>>53222364
The rest of the kitsune art from Paizo looks very traditional japanese.
>>
>>53221696
It's most likely one person complaining that. At least, there has been no edgelord so far.
>>
>>53222326
Now I want to see a party of a kitsune, a vulpinal aasimar, a fox-themed skinwalker, and an in-universe theme furry illusionist.

All with illusion magic, all with different toughnesses and vulnerabilities, and all swapping places at random to fuck people up.

So basically, /pfg/, why don't you use sleeves of many garments to fake wearing armor when you're not, and fake not wearing armor when you are?
>>
/pfg/, how can I make my character cuter?
>>
>>53222404
I'm preparing my maximum overedge CE character right now, odds of acceptance be damned.
>>
>>53222352
I have not decided at all...

Race? Will be gnoll, probably. Otherwise, I have a cool character I wanna use, I think I'll approximate it at whatever satyr or faun is the closest, in that case he will be a druid.

The other ones, it's either yet another psion, or yet another fighter.

At that point I'm just waiting for the art mojo to come back so I can draw concepts of all that shit and pick from there. I'll likely ask here for people to influence me...

>>53222384
Rule of thumb: actual animal characteristics beyond the face and skin? Likely not furry.

>>53221696
>Ironfang
Link?

>>53222416
kek
>>
>>53222425
What race you got there
>>
>>53222429
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-aventure-path
>>
>>53222434
Kobold.
>>
>>53222158
My rule is...

You can swap between Int and Wis (unless an archetype explicitly says your initiation stat is locked into Wis/Int/Cha, i.e Vigilante or Ordained Defender, in which case you MUST use that Initiation modifier). You can swap from INT/WIS down to Charisma.

This doesn't apply to spellcasters. Oracles use Charisma, Shamans use Wisdom, Witches use Int. For spherecasters, use the CAM listed in their entry, unless they're Hedgewitch/Incanter and can switch between INT/WIS/CHA as part of the class.

I should also note that I would prefer Spherecasting be used rather than Vancian. If there's any questions about this, I'd be happy to answer. Right now I'm trying to get back into Runescape, so I'll be available for talks.
>>
>>53221696
Same thing with Mighty Quest. it took twice as long as normal to get half as many apps, with just as many joke apps.
>>
>>53222425
Corollary to this: How do you make a man sexy?
>>
>>53222427
Go for it. If there are only shitty apps, I'll add you for shit and giggles.
>>
>>53222448
C U T E
>>
>>53222448
Consider being a very classical tribal warren kobold who has to wear smoked goggles or whatever they are to get over your light sensitivity. Wear a loincloth and talk like http://soundboards.cubicleninja.com/
>>
I'm a level 6 magus - somewhat close to level 7

Should I multiclass?
>>
>>53222451
got it, thanks for the clarification
>>
>>53222480
Are you liking magus, because if you multiclass you can end up better in some areas but also forgo your spells and shit
>>
File: 1488521298165.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488521298165.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>53222448
Hips, big eyes, wearing some kind of cut-down uniform, and peppy can-do attitude mixed with mild comedic sociopathy.
>>
I'm thinking about taking the eldritch heritage feats on my wizard. How useful are bloodline abilities on a wizard?
>>
>>53222480
You should've already picked another class about 6-7 levels ago.
>>
>>53222477
>>53222503
He was raised by an elf, so he's not exactly a tribal. Pretty refined, actually!
>>
>>53222439
Mmmh... Maybe I'll think about that one.

>>53222452
Many apps are quality, in fact I don't see jokes, I mostly see trash / edgy.
>>
>>53222523
>AP
Ah yeah no I don't like APs and the like.
>>
>>53222521
Make him try to be high and pep with a monocle, but ends up just looking like a poor little shota
>>
>>53222373

Pretty sure-got the one article with special adornment, the tail as long as it is tall, and the golden flute is straight from the default description. Matches the entry pretty closely.
>>
>>53222484
No problem, buddy, I'll add it to the Chargen post later tonight
>>
>>53222575
See I think PF setting is just "let's cram everything we ever heard about together" so I'm not surprised you see basically the same race over and over again four times in a row.

Shit practice it is, or: how to pretend you're doing your job as a writer.
>>
Oh, god. I suddenly wanted to make a character, but the class I had in mind was incredibly shitty. It's Fighter (Swordlord). It's impossible to make a good character that way, isn't it?
>>
File: 1450963695110.jpg (233KB, 1107x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450963695110.jpg
233KB, 1107x1280px
>>53222618
>"let's cram everything we ever heard about together"
Well, yes. That's kind of the point. If you don't like X, X just doesn't show up.

>>53222521
Maid outfit. Do it. Not gender appropriate? Who gives a shit.
>>
>>53222694
>>53222521
Seconding
>>
>>53222691

Ironically, the Swordlord is better made using Fighter (Weapon Master) and getting the "Duelist" PrC.

However, if you have access to Third Party than the Swordlord is ideally created using the Warlord with Scarlet Throne Style, and prestiging into Landsknecht.
>>
>>53222691
If PoW is allowed you could go Myrmidon and salvage the mess that is Swordlord.
>>
>>53222463
Muscles.
Confidence.
Not being a dick.
Being honest and open. This one is the one that most people miss around here, especially if they're playing a character who's some kind of wish fulfillment self-insert: They just wait around for "waifus" to read their minds and then complain about getting "cucked" when they hadn't even given the impression that they were interested in sex or a relationship.
>>
>>53222716
>>53222729
I see. Well, 3PP isn't allowed, so I'll go with the former. Just checking, the Swordlord PrC is worse than Duelist, isn't it?
>>
>>53222716
Learned Duelist also isn't bad. The vital strike stuff is a writeoff, but it has a better damage progression than normal Weapon Training, so there's more for Trained Grace to double.
>>
>>53222731
>They just wait around for "waifus" to read their minds
It's funny

That reminds me something

Something about PMs and ERP spamming
>>
Let's place bets on the next starfinder class/character article.

I'm gonna bet it's the Lashunta + Whatever class she is.
>>
>>53222795

I bet she's a lesbian.
>>
>>53222801
YOU'RE a lesbian!
>>
>>53222795
Not much further from your typical pfg character then. Literally all females are futa or some sort of lesbian.
>>
>>53222801

Not a fair bet-the rubber forehead alien girl always ends up with the human, after all.
>>
>>53222463
>How do you make a man sexy?

Good character art, a backstory that establishes them as confident yet vulnerable, and something sensual about them that makes a woman interested in taking them to bed (common ones are height, size and/or musculature, but alternatives exist.)
>>
>>53222835
Oh man, that is not even close to true.
>>
File: Vibrating Chen.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Vibrating Chen.gif
39KB, 230x230px
Public Service Announcement that you should all go fill out your character sheets, because you don't want to forget about that and fuck is it hard to mine for memes when half the information reads as ???'s
>>
>>53222801
How much do you wanna bet?

>>53222835
It gets boring after a while
>>
>>53222835
Honestly I'm shocked and confused that there aren't more futas and lesbians. I don't think we even average one every other game.
>>
File: 1374931724186.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1374931724186.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>53222835
>Literally all females are futa or some sort of lesbian.

Anon, have you missed the entire threads devoted to /pfg/ female PCs fighting over who'd be a better fit for a male PC?
>>
>>53222866

Maybe it's because futa is an incredibly stupid body type outside of Tieflings, and most people want penises attached to their partners?
>>
>>53222888
You bring up a good point. Futa tieflings.
>>
>>53222848
>Good character art
Okay, I'll give you that everyone should avoid blatantly bad art, but this is so dependent on taste that you might as well not have mentioned it. Most people here will even go for bad art if it's attached to a celeb player.

>backstory that establishes them as confident yet vulnerable
Harder than it looks to pull off, really. A lot of people who try this end up with something that either makes them come off as whiny and overly tragic, or pushes them into sounding like a cocky asshole. Plus it's not like they're going to actually play their character all that well: Once game starts, they're going to basically shake out as all the same bland, reactive good boys who expect women to throw themselves at them.

>something sensual about them
And I really wish people weren't so obsessed with either an arms race of making their character a fucking giant, or just making them another "daddy".
>>
>>53222859
>How much do you wanna bet?
How's $20 monopoly dollars sound?
>>
>>53222772
How does Learned Duelist stack up against Weapon Master?
>>
>>53222931
Learned Duelist is trash
>>
>>53222712
>>53222694
But how do I fit that into his story?
>>
>>53222931
It's less straight-good than Weapon Master.

But if you want to do the onehanded sort of deal with an open hand, you could do much worse.
>>
>>53222948
The elf raised the kobold to tend to his manor with the rest of the staff. Easy.
>>
>>53222948
Are you applying for a pfg game? Like mighty quest or tss?
>>
File: 1487080558521.jpg (110KB, 614x491px) Image search: [Google]
1487080558521.jpg
110KB, 614x491px
>>53222451
wc level?
>>
>>53222936
>>53222959
Hmm, alright. And I should rephrase my previous question in regards to PrCs. Is it ever worth taking Swordlord over Duelist?
>>
>>53222917
>just making them another "daddy".
Hey now, let's be real here--that's mostly the thread. Nobody here has made a "daddy" character, EVER, since Casimir, and that was only by coincidence.

The only reason we keep bringing it up is because it's funny.
>>
>>53222981
TSS.
>>
File: Maid to Order.jpg (1MB, 3500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Maid to Order.jpg
1MB, 3500x3000px
>>53222948
It used to belong to a halfling, and was the only servant's uniform that fit. By the time they maid another, he was too attached to it. It's full of Mad Dog Roberta-level surprises.
>>
>>53222985
WC 73, trying to get 60 Mining so I can enter the mining guild

Anyone up for a Runescape d20 adaptation?
>>
>>53223054
Brutal. A kobold maid boy would fit both of them pretty well.
>>
>>53223051
The ratfolk is a dad
>>
File: descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>53222477
>pantering
>Kobold Shivering
>>
>>53223051
The fuck even is a "daddy"? Does it require them to have actually been a parent? Has the actual definition been so watered down as to make it just another meaningless term like "lewd" and "cute"?

We have at least two parents applying to TSS
>>
>>53223087
That third one's right on the money.
>>
File: this is my fetish.jpg (107KB, 654x421px) Image search: [Google]
this is my fetish.jpg
107KB, 654x421px
>>53223059
>dem thighs
>dat zettai ryouiki
>>
>>53223059

There's a story behind that art, I'm sure.
>>
File: tumblr_mzw7k2s0Ku1sz506ao1_250.gif (2MB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzw7k2s0Ku1sz506ao1_250.gif
2MB, 250x186px
>>53222477
>http://soundboards.cubicleninja.com/
>"Its so big, and all mine!"
>>
>>53223086
>>53223141
What are you guys doing ruining my soundboard with your heretical ways
>>
File: 1416000552188.jpg (111KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1416000552188.jpg
111KB, 600x776px
>>53223197
>What are you guys doing improving my soundboard with your EXTRA heretical ways
FTFY
>>
Mithral Current was here. Scarlet Throne is for losers.
>>
File: ss+(2015-01-16+at+09.09.42).jpg (52KB, 505x595px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-01-16+at+09.09.42).jpg
52KB, 505x595px
>>53223141
>>53223197
>>53223086
>>53222477
Funny thing is that is exactly what I imagine a kobold would sound like. Yappy yarky little lizard fucks.
>>
>>53223230
The objectively superior choice is both at once, though.
>>
File: 1411257697961.png (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1411257697961.png
161KB, 1024x768px
>>53223141
>>Kobold smell all
>kobold omni-sniffient
>>
>>53223230
speaking of which, I wonder what an anthropomorphic personification of each Martial Tradition would possibly look like?
>>
File: d9f0dcf87c5184745a4b4a1e01ed8b92.png (520KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
d9f0dcf87c5184745a4b4a1e01ed8b92.png
520KB, 1280x922px
>>53222477
That soundboard is cute and sassy.
>>
File: 1474079629278.png (97KB, 554x621px) Image search: [Google]
1474079629278.png
97KB, 554x621px
>>53223245
Like a more sociopathic twelve year old girl crossed with a chihuahua.
>>
>>53223222
Do you know that the owner of the blue small dragon character, "Hilda", has a micro-macro fetish about being sat on or vored?

This artist got many comissions from her.

See, the things you wish you didn't know...
>>
>>53223249
Which manuevers should be taken from each, then?
>>
>>53223310
>twelve year old girl crossed with a chihuahua.
Wasn't that a movie or something?

>>53223319
Didn't WhiteMantis also get a commission from that person?
>>
>>53222404
>>53221696
I'm one of the people that complain about not wanting ERP. It's either
>The game has ERP, but otherwise interesting premise and good chargen.
>The game doesn't have ERP, but lacks an interesting premise and/or good char gen
IronFang invasion just doesn't interest me. Mighty Quest has shite chargen rules and the premise is either going to see to it that the game is very good or very bad.

Overlewd was close but ERP shit and the Saints Row feel the GM wanted made me not apply.
>>
>>53223310
That is the idea though. Kobolds were described as talking like high pitched yapping dogs and it fits them perfectly. How else would a diminutive lizard person speak
>>
>>53223337
Hell I don't follow either, I find them boring as shit. Typical example of people who got the money to make art school, but don't have the brains to do something creative with it.
>>
Does Sleeping Goddess still have that shounen friendship capstone manuever?
>>
>>53223368
>but don't have the brains to do something creative with it.
hoe do you feel about slugbox?
>>
>>53222477

WE have /pfg/'s new waifu ladies and gents.
>>
>>53223337
>Didn't WhiteMantis also get a commission from that person?

Furry commissioners are extremely prolific and often spend thousands of dollars every year on their fetish.

I mean, does anyone else remember the "Minotaur Queen" character Excellia or whatever?
>>
Welp, guess my Not!Izuku Kobold is getting a maid outfit. What have I become.
>>
>>53223429

Slugbox can't even make his characters not look like ponies despite having moved on from MLP art long ago.

It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>53223437

Someone who puts kobolds in maid outfits.

YOU MONSTER.
>>
>>53223437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
>>
>>53223432
Was that attached to legend of queen opala? I can't quite recall...
>>
>>53223437
Kobold union gonna hear about this
>>
>>53223444
but you're wrong
>>
>>53223432
She was a scrapped character from the endgame dungeon of CoC, right? She's not a furry either, just a thicc bitch with horns.
>>
>>53223328
MC for counters, wave strikes, and AOE strikes, ST for stun-strikes and boosts. Stances and damage strikes from both.
>>
Question!

How detailed does a non-Golarion setting have to be for a game to get you interested in applying?

Do you prefer for things to be a bit more vague so that PCs can have some freedom in filling things out and the GM can link things into their backgrounds more freely?

Or do you prefer to have as much known and laid out as possible?

Alternate question: How carefully do people study the settings of games they're going to apply to?

Did you go hunting down the scant info on Brevoy for Blingmaker?
>>
>>53223437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wNQHnEXBLs
>>
File: 1458571652.workingjoe_hiphipsss.png (595KB, 1400x751px) Image search: [Google]
1458571652.workingjoe_hiphipsss.png
595KB, 1400x751px
>>53223367
I was agreeing with you, dingus.
>>
>>53223486
I like having a lot of information, but only if it's going to be useful for character creation. I'm not even sure if I'll apply to Ironfang but I'm reading through Lands of Conflict to see what ideas I can get.
>>
>>53223486
It really can't have stupid themes like the major race is halflings, or dragons are extinct (unless there is good reason) or excluding things just because you don't like them, not because they should not fit.
>>
>>53223449
>>53223472
>Was that attached to legend of queen opala?

Noooope, she was just so goddamn prolific that almost every commissioner willing to draw smut had been commissioned by Excellia's owner, which included the artist responsible for Legend of Queen Opala.

>She was a scrapped character from the endgame dungeon of CoC, right?

Yup, the girl was the OC of one of Fenoxo's backers.
>>
Well time to get back into Old School Runescape and enjoy my childhood.

Anyone else wanna play?

>>53223278
Lemme think...

Black Seraph:
>Some thug with a baseball bat and a scary grimace
Broken Blade:
>That guy who brings a knife to a fistfight
Cursed Razor:
>That edgy emo kid who you're pretty certain is gonna shoot up the school
Elemental Flux:
>Aang
Golden Lion
>That guy who is always there to cheer you up, he's blond and blue eyed and hasn't got a mean bone in his body
Iron Tortoise
>That hobo who wins all the bumfights
Mithral Current
>The weeb dude who trains with the katana, but he's actually pretty scary with it
Piercing Thunder
>Your weird, wacky Dark Souls character who dual-wields spears
Primal Fury
>Your normal, STR-build Dark Souls character
Riven Hourglass
>Dio
Scarlet Throne
>Your buddy who does HEMA, he's weird but goddamn that longsword is scary
Shattered Mirror
>Your little brother who copycats everything you do but you have to like him because he's honestly adorable
Silver Crane
>That cute medical student girl who you were crushing on for a while, she practices Chinese martial arts though
Sleeping Goddess
>L. Ron Hubbard if he knew Krav Maga
Solar Wind
>Your pyromaniac southern gun-loving buddy
Tempest Gale
>22plinkster
Thrashing Dragon
>The dude who claims he can fuck TWO GIRLS AT ONCE WITH HIS THUMBS but you really can't believe him on that.
Veiled Moon
>That guy who only shows up at the business meetings but you can see him fucking EVERYWHERE
>>
>>53223486
Pathfinderwiki is spoilertown, but your best friend for minor bits of lore.
>>
>>53223531
Broken Blade:
>That guy who brings a knife to a fistfight
*sansetsukon
>>
>>53223475
Too bad it's kind of hard to get that from the start. Well, unless Warder (Bushi/Zweihander Sentinel) is a valid mix.
>>
File: 26.56 KB of Feel.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
26.56 KB of Feel.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>53223486
>Did you go hunting down the scant info on Brevoy for Blingmaker?
You fucking know it, I like to study absolutely everything there is to know about the setting before I delve into designing a character, lest I miss out on a neat connection between some far-off organization or ancient history.

>Do you prefer for things to be a bit more vague so that PCs can have some freedom in filling things out and the GM can link things into their backgrounds more freely?
Vult gave us a fairly decent world for PLD, however I prefer things a little more detailed than that. What I guess I'm insinuating here is that TONE is far more important than BULK.
>>
>>53223531
>>53223547
Broken Blade is more like Kenshiro.
>>
>>53223550
>hard
Literally any initiator can have it from the word go. Join the ST or MC martial tradition and/or take unorthodox method to grab ST or MC.
>>
>>53223561
No anon, Kenshiro is Fool's Errand.
Either him or either Jack Rakan or that one dude from Symphonogear
>>
>>53223486
Yes, yes I did. Found some details that honestly raised thw GM's eyebrows, but it did help. In the end, though, Brevoy has so little lore that I basically had to focus on my character entirely rather than the world around him.
>>
>>53223531
>Tempest Gale - 22plinkster

>not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Xdi4T8mgI
>>
So my my friend started DMing a 3.5e game as he has read through his rulebooks since childhood. Anyway, I rolled high points in STR ad WIS, so I made my character a dwarven cleric under the god Kord. Anyone have ideas for a greatsword weilding cleric's prestige class?
>>
>>53223561
But Steel Serpent is the closest to Hokuto Shinken, just toned down a shitload.
>>
>>53223429
Slugbox? You're kidding Anon. Quite trash.

I'm trying to find the name of that artist but I really don't remember. I have her stuff on my other hard drive... She's active on Tumblr, does bat-things... And her name is sort of similar to Slugbox, or I'm really not on point.

Hmmm...

>>53223523
Oh god don't get me started about serial commissioners. Somehow even starved for attention and money as I am I'd still refuse them because I don't draw sluts.
>>
>>53223613
You might have best luck sticking with cleric because eventually you get spells like holy might or whatever its called, where you become huge and super powered at melee.
>>
>>53223561
I always assumed Broken Blade was a reference to Katanagatari.
>>
>>53223624
>Oh god don't get me started about serial commissioners

Oh god, please do! I've always wanted to hear the story of commissioners told from the perspective of not only an artist, but an artist that isn't interested in drawing someone's fat-chested slut or big-dicked hunk.
>>
>>53223486
>How detailed does a non-Golarion setting have to be for a game to get you interested in applying?
As little as possible.

>Do you prefer for things to be a bit more vague so that PCs can have some freedom in filling things out and the GM can link things into their backgrounds more freely?
YES.

>Alternate question: How carefully do people study the settings of games they're going to apply to?
The very moment you name your game "The..." I've already zoned out.

>Did you go hunting down the scant info on Brevoy for Blingmaker?
I like when you make homebrews, GM, but that better not be an autistic one. All I want is a standard fantasy world that isn't D&D god damn it and I've yet to have a normal game.
>>
NEW THREAD, don't give a fuck about page 6, no more anime OPs:

>>53223656
>>53223656
>>53223656
>>53223656
>>53223656
>>53223656
>>
File: 1377546797342.jpg (181KB, 556x690px) Image search: [Google]
1377546797342.jpg
181KB, 556x690px
>>53223660
>All I want is a standard fantasy world that isn't D&D god damn it and I've yet to have a normal game.

Tell me, would you want a standard fantasy world based on Medieval Germany, Sun King France, or Heptarchy England?
>>
>>53223660
>All I want is a standard D&D setting that isn't a standard D&D setting
You sound like a boring, hard to please faggot.
>>
>>53223676
> No anime OPs
> Posts pic with cutesy Kobolds

Excuse me sir but I do believe that you're calling that Kettle black.
>>
>>53223676
Kobold are fucking shit. Goblins are versatile fodder, but kobolds are just another trash entry only appropriate for the rare specific encounters.
>>
>>53223726
they're both shit
>>
>>53223628
I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>53223724
>>53223726
Do you want anime OPs? This is how you get anime OPs.
>>
>>53223366
I think you might have missed out because the Sunday group seems pretty serious business
>>
>>53223771
I would take an anime OP over this. No matter how you slice it the new thread is representative of both lewd posting and cute posting, and apparently now we're going to add fur posting to the list. Anime OPs usually stick to one.
>>
>>53223655
Well it's not like I have any stories to share, given how I never got a commission in my life to start with...

But think for a second why you'd want your stuff commissionned. Now, think why would these guys commission OVER A HUNDRED pictures from EVERYONE THAT'S POPULAR of their one, single, fursona.

It's not just "supporting artists" like they put it. It's not, "loving your character". It's just, "hey, look at me, I've got bling, I exist, I'm important in the fandom, I've got the money to ask everyone to draw MY shitty character". Some characters are actually quite good in design, but they're like; drawn to a point they're recognizable as "popufur". Of course you can't draw them in anything ever original, only "safe", boring, conformist, furry pictures.

In the end, just useless people that wanna be important somewhere, and then everyone's sucking their cock because everyone's seen them, know who they are, and saved pics for fapping.

They wanna be big shots in the furry fandom and that gets on my nerves because I consider this retarded from the get-go.

Yet what really riles me up it's the way they talk to artists. Because they're fucking polite, all the time, so fucking PC. "Check out this awesome drawing from X! He did such a good job on Furrysona The Character!". For my own reasons, I just can't stand this. They're here, in their little perfect world, where they play drag-queen and feel important, and they set the social tone for the furry mob mindset. In my mind I'm currently seeing a royal court full of vain wannabes and their escort...

Which is also why I don't like the popular artists that just do furry stuff, however good they may be. They're just sucking the same kind of dick, and, I'm not afraid they find out I said that.

Somehow, I foresee that type of behaviour happen with GMs or players if paid-to-gm becomes a thing.
>>
>>53223791
>serious business
>three-headed tittymonster
>>
>>53223808
Kitsune posting is fur, lewd, AND cute.
>>
>>53223685
Aw I'm sorry I sound like something to you Anon.

>>53223684
I don't care. You might even be better off not basing it on anything and just go wild. Maybe that sounds easier for me because I can just take a pen and draw races that don't exist already but there.
>>
>>53223809
Can you provide some actually furry examples because all the characters I can think of where this is a thing aren't furry. Unless chicks with horns and orcs count as furry now, Excellia and Vem are the only two where this comes to mind.
>>
>>53223819
What you're doing here is not technically a Stormwind fallacy but it's the same idea
>>
>>53223846
The Legend of Queen Opala games are basically the same thing, or grew out of it at least.
>>
>>53223846
That guy is like

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/criticalhit64

He wants his character just everywhere

Somehow he only turned 21

There are better ones but I don't record a folder full of these examples lol

I assume it's enough for you to see the utter boringness of the character. There's just nothing behind it. He's only even put in boring, ordinary situations, or cookie-cutter stuff.

D&D characters at least come from somewhere.
>>
>>53223951
Those aren't really furry either. There's some furry content but the three main bitches are human.
>>
>>53224005
It's the same basic philosophy though, this sense of false celebrity.
>>
>>53224005

Might as well lump it into furry. It's all bestiality as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>53223987
Hey man, as long as it's putting food on the table useful idiots like these are what keep communities like that healthy in my opinion.
>>
>>53224066
Well in beast shit, you typically don't want to fuck the dog. It's like saying people who watch tentacle porn want to bang an octopus.
>>
>>53223676
>complaining about anime OPs
>when the current thread, which was made at page 8 like a reasonable thread, isn't anime
>posts a shitty off topic Kobold General, that is just thre different images slapped together, probably by said shit OP
Congrats, you're just as cancerous as Kitsunefag!
>>
>>53224093
Rather, they want to fuck an idealised dog that may or may not be as smart as a people anyway.
Unless they're going the other way, in which case it's still an idealised dog, just the other way.

Back to /pfg/, is there a reasonable way to get power points without playing a psionic class? I wanna fuck around with Sleeping Goddess, but I don't like the zealot or the awakened blade.
>>
>>53219971
It needs to hit AC 5, offers no save and deals 50% additional damage the next round. And not much things resist acid. You can also craft around 6 flasks per encounter.
>>
>>53224073
I still can't manage to commit to it. I'll never go furry.

>>53224093
If you want my opinion, there is no beating around the bush. This IS zoophilia, it's just, a spectrum. You like animal parts physically, it doesn't necessarily mean you go all the way; but it's like being bisexual, it still means you aren't straight. There is probably a need for a new specific term.

People just go apeshit over the connotation of zoophilia.
>>
>>53224066
>>53224324
By your logic, elves and halflings and everything else also belongs in that bin of beastshit.
Are you saying that someone who wants to fuck a drow is really a furfag?
>>
>>53224324
My experience with furfags is that they don't particularly care about the animal bits. Instead, they're attracted to the sense of community and the feelings of importance they get from being associated with the "important" people in their furfaggotry group. And in turn, the "important" people are masturbating to their sense of self-worth when they get a crowd tonguing their asshole for attention.
It'd all look the same no matter what degenerate subculture they'd joined, it just so happened that the furfaggots got established, uppity, and "fursecuted" publicly, so they managed to implode into pure cancer.
>>
How does this sound for chargen rules? Is it too plain jane?

Starting Level: 2nd
25 point buy
Humans only. Nonhuman races may be allowed to be reskinned as humans with GM permission.
2 traits
Feat Tax rules in effect
No full casters. 3/4 casters and the like are fine. No summoners. 3pp: PoW allowed, but no full initiators. May consider more, you'll have to talk to me about it.
Emerging Guns rules for firearms.
No evil characters without GM permission.
2000 starting gold
Also a free light horse. You can pay the cash difference to upgrade it to a better horse. If your class gives you a horse, pocket your 75 horsegold.
Please don't break the game, it won't be fun for anyone.
>>
>>53224500
>humans only

This should come with context on the setting.

>Feat Tax rules in effect

Which ones?

>no full initiators

Why not?
>>
>>53224418

dude. It's literally art of women getting fucked by horses and dogs. I don't think you're going to be able to stretch it to elves and accuse me of being foolish. You're just coming off as an idiot.

You've got a sick fetish, just own up to it and move on. Quit trying to defend it.
>>
>>53224418
They're homo-something Anon

They don't have animal features.

>>53224477
Physically, they jack off to animal shit. They're so very anal when you say it's basically zoophilia.

But also yes.
>>
>>53224324
> but it's like being bisexual
>>53224418
I don't think either of these are comparable because the animal is beast themed works isn't the object of desire like the woman is. They're basically just a dildo.
>>53224564
>>53224613
What I don't understand is how is it homo-ANYTHING. It's art of women being fucked y creatures with penises. Penis in vagina, how do you possibly construe that as being a homosexual act?
>>
>>53224642
I believe they mean homo as in homosapiens. Like a dwarf is homo dwarfos or somethin
>>
>>53224324
In my time looking at furfag stuff, I don't think they're attracted to the anthros purely for the animalistic traits, but rather it is merely a shortcut to the traits they actually want. You look at the cancerous hole of the furfag community, and what you see is a howling desire to be seen as special, something else/different than what their sad and mundane lives are, and as such they take the lazy yet insane mental jump to try to equate themselves to childhood anthro figures like Bugs Bunny, Sonic, and the SwatKats. Doing so allows them to visually separate their identity from the normal society which they cannot connect to, and also enforces a clannish mindset and martyr complex as they try to un-up eachother in terms of "uniqueness" and "inclusiveness" by going further and further down the rabbit hole of what is socially taboo to fuel their mad desire to be considered a "speshul snowflake"
When they watch a dog-boy pounding on some horse-pussy, they aren't fapping because they find the animal bits attractive, but rather because they get off on the concept of the taboo attractive. ITs thesame thing with weebs, lolifags, and other forms of degeneracy.

>>53224613
>They're homo-something
Never once is this ever implies or stated in most general fantas settings
Further, last I checked humans don't have long pointed ears, tusks, green skin, or look like a barrel. They are distinctly not human, yet people will fap to such individuals with a preference to them over humans, and what human qualites they have ammount to the same amount that your average sparkledog brand furry has. By your own logic, which I've already shown is wrong, since it is these traits hat are being fapped to that means they hae fetishes for these inhuman traits, and are thus beastfags.
>>
>>53224642
>the animal is beast themed works isn't the object of desire like the woman is.
...Ahaa...

...Ahaaa...Ha...Ha...

...Haa ha ha...

>>53224642
>homo-ANYTHING
Really anon? You don't see the similarities between an elf and a human, anymore than between a gnoll and a guy?
>>
>>53224760
I don't really see what's funny. Again refer to my first point, do you think people who watch tentacle porn want to fuck an octopus?
>>
>>53224642
>>53224740

>>53224642
he meas homo as is the genus, not the orientation. Though its a false statement anyway because none of those races are sually ever stated as being similiar or related to humans, and usualy have traits that are far too exagerated to he humans.

Further, the closest homonid to have these similiar chacterisics was Homo floresiensis to hobbits, and even then thats stretching it pretty damn far. Also most of the other members of Homo, and heck our whole Family even, are pretty bestial enough that even I would consider anyone wanting to fuck them to be a furry.

Unless you actually are retarde enough to say you'd be perfectly okay with someone wanting to fuck a Sahelanthropus, but not someone who wants to fuck what is essentially an autistic version of Bastet (whom the ancient Egyptians have actually fapped to, as there are recorded instances of pornography of th gods found in builder/slave huts)
>>
>>53224743
>They are distinctly not human,
Yes except, you know, having the same noses, the same eyes, the same skin with the same hair at the same places, the same general morphology, dude just because a ferret isn't a stoat that doesn't mean they're not both weasels.

Elves are literally taller caucasian humans with pointy ears. Even asians are more different. If you equate fucking a horse-guy with fucking an asian or a black... That's a meme that gets really old.
>>
>>53224839
>Though its a false statement anyway because none of those races are sually ever stated as being similiar or related to humans
You mean just like those japanese cartoons where some 12 years old human girl tells you she's a fox or a dragon and suddenly that makes her one?
>>
>>53224839
>>53224855
Really, if they can interbreed they're getting jammed in all the same buckets except subspecies.

Which, incidentally, would make classifying dragons REALLY fucking weird.
>>
>>53224899
Dragons being able to breed is entirely due to magic.
>>
>>53224855
see>>53224839
Fucking an elf is not like fucking an asian, ts like fucking Homo Erectus, or worse a Gorilla.

Also, By the logic of your own argument on Stats and Ferrets, which are DIFFERENT FUCKING SPECIES YOU MONG, then to you're logic then badgers are Weasels just because their also Mustelids, and that its ethically okay to want to fuck an orangutan since we're both apes of the family Hominidae

>>53224889
Anime is trash, is not standard fantasy thet wer're talking about, is written to cater to justifying pedophilia. Further, they make no attempt to justify it on fucking genetic lines like you are, especially since japanese mythology is specifically magic driven and about spirits and demons dong those thingsto actively fuck with mortals for shits and giggles.

I know you're trying to make a stawman, but shit you're bad at it. At least do something other than putting a bale of straw on a stick without even putting clothes on it

>>53224899
The biological species concept has been abandoned by scientists for years you fuckwit. Especially since it gets messy with stuff like coydogs and wolf-dogs, or Whitetails and Muleys, and a million othercases of messy breeding and reproduction and genemixing in naure that violates the gradeschool definition of species they taught you sad fucks in 7th grade. Please get educated and come back once you've actually educated yourself on the chemical/phylogenic species concept.
>>
>>53225047
Terribly sorry that you're in the shit end of the STEM spectrum, I'll be over here getting six figures fresh out of college you sperg out about your designer genes.
>>
>>53225047
You know what, Anon, go find elf porn, and gnoll porn, see which one you fap to and come back to me.
>>
>>53225119
I found porn of a gnoll fucking a elf and fapped to that.

What am I?
>>
File: smug Wizard base.jpg (444KB, 2073x852px) Image search: [Google]
smug Wizard base.jpg
444KB, 2073x852px
>>53225065
>I've ran out of an argument, so I'm going to shitpost and whine about how Biology isn't a real science while also making a tangential at best connection to a retarded controversey in genetics!
kek, this damage control is delicious. Need an more preperation H to cover your ass with? Then again this should be expected to happen from trying to conflate fantasy, high school level biology, and ill-prepared modern western ethics to make a shitty and ill-supported argument. With this amount of poor justification, I bet trying to defend your thesis is going to murder your incompetent ass.

>>53225119
the answer to that question is Both, but only if it involves impregnation, or otherwise romantic sex in the missionary while holding hands. It must also be consenting, and both parties must be of appropriate mental maturity and capable of proper self agency
>>
>>53225171
>ethics
Learn to read, son.
>>
>>53225162
A trooper.
>>
>>53225223
Ethics is sadly the best short-hand way of saying "a field of study and discussion arguing over the nature of how to categorize what ideological camp a certain fetish is in as well as whether such a fetish and the underlying psychological implications of it are kosher or not" in only so many words. IT was also the first one that came to mind, since I'm not versed enough in psychology and/or philosophy to actually know if this particular field of discourse already has a pre-existing monker to it aside from "cancerous discussions that I really shouldn't bet getting in at 10:30 pm"
>>
>>53225268
Fair enough.
>>
I got a question, any of you know if theres actually a magic weapon thats meant to be used by arcane casters?

Yes, a magical martial weapon of sorts meant for wizards and etc
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.