[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1489: Purge All Nazis Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 94

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53170545
>>
>>53179557
Even back when it came out that was pointed out.
>>
File: rgm.jpg (110KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
rgm.jpg
110KB, 640x848px
Jumpers, by what subtle cues do your Companions know you're in a good mood? In a bad mood?
>>
>>53180796
What the fuck kind of question is that?
>>
>>53180796
People die.
And that's when my jumper's in a good mood.
You don't want to know what happens when my jumper's grumpy.
>>
>>53180854
contd.
Argh. Just realised how f'ing edgy that was.
>>
>>53180796
>subtle

Nah. Heart on my sleeve.
>>
>>53180854
World peace makes them grumpy?
>>
Is High Speed Divine Words the best Fate Servant skill for magic?
>>
>>53180796
I am pretty transparent to those who know me well.
I tend to rub my temples when frustrated, exhausted or irritated. I also tend to glare and find it difficult to look directly at a person who makes me angry until I get, really angry.
I tend to smile and just be very kind to those around me when I am myself happy.
This is about me as a person, but I imagine that at least in early-chain my jumper would act and react similiarly.
>>
Rolled 447 (1d816)

>>
>>53180971
Dirge Jump? Dirge Jump!!
>>
>>53180796
If I have ever struck you as a creature of subtlety, it was an obvious failure on my part and I owe you a sincere apology.
>>
File: images.jpg (24KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 511x288px
After becoming a borderline god whta do you do on jumps that basically don't have a really urgent objectives? For me I usually start a rumor about a legendary hero with god like ability that has just arrived from a distant land to kids
>>
>>53180971
Lego, Legends of Chima. Think we've already talked this one recently?

If we have, I'll reroll.
>>
>>53181041
Had it two threads ago. Not too much discussion about it. Might want to reroll.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d816)

>>53181056
>>53180971
Aight. here we go.
>>
>>53181066
Batman - the Dark Knight Trilogy.
>>
File: 000000000.jpg (76KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
000000000.jpg
76KB, 423x600px
>>53181066
>>53181096
Wanna see a magic trick?
>>
>>53181116
No.
Yes!
>>
>>53181166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSoEIN18WI
>>
>>53181066
I was an architecture mogul in this Gotham.

Because Gotham doesn't look like Gotham unless it's an art-deco-Russian-brutalism nightmare.
>>
>>53181116
>"I'm gonna make this pencil disappear!"
>makes the pencil actually disappear
>"Holy shit that's amazing! How did he do it?!"
>>
File: jc22.jpg (14KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
jc22.jpg
14KB, 320x480px
>>53180796
The flickering of my flames, mostly. They dance and whirl faster like a natural bonfire when I'm in a jolly mood, emit embers that endure and swarm like fireflies or leave happy little rainbow cinder trails wherever I go. They also take on softer, warmer hues-golds and oranges and other shades you normally see at a sunset or sunrise's horizon.

I'm also a bit of an empath, so-waves of infectious jolliness or righteous anger tend to coincide with my moods when they're intense enough.

As for bad moods-that depends. Barely contained contempt creates straight, pale blue flames that seem to move in slow motion. Rage causes blinding supernovas and wild flailing; sometimes a corona of fractal tentacles. And schadenfreude is when the black flames of humanity start to burn in me.

It's embarassingly obvious once you know what to look for. Fortunately, it's also easy to cover up with MORE fire when I realy have to, unless my mood is too good.. As for when I must seem organic-I just manually accelerate my simulated heartbeat in public.

>>53181034
Busk on the streets in a human guise, program, laze around somewhere comfy with my companions or read. Read everything, that is. By wandering through L-Space and the local collective unconsciousness.

Oh, and tinker with my divine research projects. This can encompass everything from sponsoring magical girl systems, to backing up interesting laws of physics on a hard drive, to extracting the platonic ideal of breakfast cereal from the Beyond.

>>53180955
It's...certainly the one with the best pedigree that has a decent showing of varied applications.

But between Bazette's Gil-punching and Caster Cu sniping Emiya Alter's weapons out of the air, Runes is seemingly much better at direct damage.

It's tricker in Caster Cu's case. His Noble Phantasms directly buff his Runes.

But apparently Scathach can use Runes to set up a beach episode effortlessly. So. There's that.
>>
File: 0000000.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0000000.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>53181207
>"I'm going to need a volunteer from the audience.... and a twenty."
>"Why the twenty?"
>"When you're good at something never do it for free."
>>
>>53180796
Good Mood: Walking around eating and passing out snacks.

Bad Mood: They find me in the kitchen at 3am cooking hundreds of individual bowls of pudding and not eating a single one after having lost control of my life.
>>
File: jc9.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53181207
>"You already know how to disappear, we can teach you to become truly invisible"
>teach actual courses on Invisibility 101
>Bruce Wayne signs up on day 1

>"I'm an agent of chaos"
>no you're not, I am. Look, here are my chaos powers
>"Oh"

>"The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!"
>have official documentation proclaiming your ownership over shadows at the ready
>while sneaking up on the big guy
>>
File: 1479871658967.jpg (112KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1479871658967.jpg
112KB, 784x708px
Do we have a ffxiii jump? Because i don't see it in the drive
>>
>>53181417
We have 3
>>
>>53181417
The Final Fantasy jumps are in the unimagined folder. There's a dedicated Final Fantasy folder in the "Jumps with Folders" section.
>>
>>53181066

The jump's kinda sparse, kinda bland all told - but you know what? Given the material Batmanon worked with, it's actually pretty serviceable.
>>
>>53180796
My mouth gets wider, with more teeth. My eyes are usually covered, so that and body language are the only reliable indicators.

Assuming I'm not deliberately masking my emotions, anyway. If I am, you simply can't tell.
>>
alright 4chan this "Connection Error" bullshit for any post longer than one sentence has got to stop.
>>
Is there any way to game the system to get around the Gnosis cap in MtA? The only thing I can think of doing is creating a slaved A.I., somehow getting it to be able to use magic, and repeating this process for every Arcanum, but that seems really clunky and it also seems like a bad idea in general.
>>
Was the Gantz jump ever finished?
>>
>reload five times
>clear the browser cache
>check the internet connection
>post on another board just to be sure
>it all gets through

>but a buildpost gets a Connection Error.
>>
>>53182111
Japmoot's finally deciding to cure this cancerous tumor of a thread.
>>
File: QZ9pcqL.jpg (129KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
QZ9pcqL.jpg
129KB, 480x800px
>>53181066
>>53181096
>>53181116
>>
>>53182111
---Title: RWBY
---Starting Location: Kingdom of Atlas
> Rolled 3 on a 1d8, got Kingdom of Atlas.

> Rolled 8 on a 1d8, divided by 4, added 15.

---Background: Free - Drop In
---Drawbacks: +300 Choice Points
> +300 Choice Points - Evolved

---Perks: 1300 Choice Points
> -300 Choice Points - Tinkerer
> -300 Choice Points - Silver Tongued Devil
> Discounted from Background, -300 Choice Points - I Should Be Dead by Now
> Discounted from Background, -300 Choice Points - Jam

---Items: 100 Choice Points
> -100 Choice Points - Aura for Everybody
> Free - Iconic Outfit
> Free - Iconic Theme
> Free - Scroll
> Free - Name Palette
> Free from Background - Bigger on the Inside
> Free from Background - Cash(x2)

---Ending: Onto the next jump

My builds get through just fine. It's a problem on your end senpai.
>>
>>53182133
Sure, anyone can be a hero. So long as they can afford billions in R&D, fancy tech gadgets, and years of training in secret ninja martial arts.

So, yeah, Jimmy that works at the hot dog stand outside the police station can totally be a hero.

/joke
>>
>>53182172
Beat me too it
>>
>>53182158
Every other post I make gets through.

Every post with an image gets through.

I've posted on fucking /a/ and called someone's waifu an utter shit, and it's gotten through. And posted a build on /cyoag/.

So tell me, anon. Why are builds on /jc/ somehow not connecting.
>>
>>53182198
Have someone else try to post the exact same thing you are trying to post.
>>
Dumb question time.

Have you had any kids, Jumper? Biological, adopted, manufactured, or otherwise?
How the fuck did that work out?
>>
>>53182172
But he was specifically talking about someone else there who doesn't have all that stuff.
>>
File: 5906598_f520.jpg (38KB, 520x242px) Image search: [Google]
5906598_f520.jpg
38KB, 520x242px
Jumpers! What class are you?
>>
>>53182370
I have a few, yeah. Most of them are Dolls I adopted, but I also have two actual children. It's going pretty well, actually, though it also requires a lot of time and effort to help some of the Dolls with the trauma they experienced.
>>
>>53182389
>inb4 all of them

Out of those three I'd probably say a thief. A thief with pretensions of being a mage or warrior.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Howdy /JC/!

World Seed Jump 101:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Unbelievably Obnoxious [+100]
Friend of all things Fluffy [+100]
Hiccups [+000]
Asshole Gods [+200]
Berserk Button [+300]
Seeds of Evil [+600]
Origin: Druid
Perks:
Aura Sight [Free]
Elemental Mana Cultivation [-100]
Elemental Affinity (Earth, Air, Time, Plant, & Fire) [-150]
Monster Maker [-600]
Elemental Seed Condensation [Free]
Nature Magic [-100]
Body Shifting [-200]
Grove [-300]
Gear:
House [Free]
Seed [Free]
Companion Bracelet [Free]
Ring of Cultivation [-100]
Mini Altar [-300]
Mad Magic Lab [-600]

Mass Import [-150]

World Seed Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/RT9VJzh1

>>53182370
I had to babysit Baby Bowser for ten years and basically adopted the guy. He's actually one of my bigger powerhouses because I instilled some actuall though into the lad and now he is a self-proclaimed McGuffin Collector.

>>53182389
Allot of them, but to start with I had a base in sword-magic, though the sword part was forced by a sentient sword.
>>
File: ittybittybats.jpg (12KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
ittybittybats.jpg
12KB, 236x347px
>>53182389
Primarily a fixer/craftman but if we are talking combat only then my Jumper is something of a cleric.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>53182370
I don't have any kids of my own. I wouldn't want to drag them along on the Chain and I'd feel bad leaving them behind. I don't want to risk not being able to get back to them.

However, I do technically have four kids. I picked up four Pseudodragons during my years in Forgotten Realms that hatched in my hands. So naturally they imprinted on me. The fact I could change into a Magma Dragon at the time only served to reinforce their misconception that I was their dad.

Of course, they grew up. Pseudodragons get as smart, if not smarter, than most people and they have long since learned there's no biology linking us. Not that that fact stops them from calling me dad. It's kinda cute, really. And I don't mind one bit. The fact that they're each highly skilled spellcasters in their own right also comes in handy a lot more than you'd expect.

>>53182389
Binder/Shadow Mage, though I've picked up a bit of Wizard over the years as well. If you mean in a broader sense, I'm a Technowizard. Pretty much split down the middle between magic and tech, with a little warrior throw into the cracks from my penchant for diving into a fight with Kamen Rider devices.
>>
>>53182480
Bats are cute.
>>
>>53182512
>I'd feel bad leaving them behind.
That's part of being a parent. You need to let your kids grow and let go of you.
>>
>>53182518
They are, aren't they.
For the longest time i thought they were horrible monsters, and then I saw some photos up close fo them, and they are just cute as a button.
>>
>>53182370
2 biological, but I end up taking care of everyone anyway. A couple of my companions accidentally called me dad on a few occasions, and I'm not sure if it's because they're mocking me or because we've been travelling so long they forgot I wasn't actually their dad.

>>53182389
Monk/Rogue. It's hard to stick to one class across any number of jumps, for obvious reasons.
>>
File: Druid_Crest.png (172KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Druid_Crest.png
172KB, 350x350px
>>53182370
Not yet.

>>53182389
Not sure yet. Got two builds going right now, one's probably going to be a support caster, and the other is either going Druid or Ranger.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>53180796
It is not subtle when Justice or Tiger is in a bad mood. Justice becomes a sarcastic asshole when in a bad mood, lashing out at people. He's not proud of it, and apologizes afterwards, but that's just how he is when he's upset. Tiger on the other hand prefers lashing out violently at the environment, it doesn't hurt anyone but the area is totaled.

As for a good moon? Justice is usually grinning, and baking when in a good mood. He also becomes a bit of a chatterbox, just talking about whatever pops into his head. Tiger only relaxes when he's in a good mood, so if he's flopped out in a recliner you know he's in a good mood.

>>53182370
Justice has four adopted children, it's turned out pretty well. Mordred seems oddly split between wanting to emulate Justice, and wanting to do their own thing.

Also he had a single child with every one of his Waifus in Generic Parenting Jump. Within three years of each other. It went about as well as you might expect.

Tiger has yet to have any sort of child.

>>53182389
Justice is, hopefully a Paladin. Melee build, with magic that can help others or enhance his ability in a melee fight.

Tiger is...not sure actually. He's equal parts Warrior and Wizard, so either some specialty class or a cross-class.
>>
File: 1493872086422.jpg (128KB, 750x812px) Image search: [Google]
1493872086422.jpg
128KB, 750x812px
After thinking about a post that I saw a few threads I ago, I have an existencial question: can a Jumper be separated from their perks? When there is the limit on the Jumper's own actions and personality and the perks working? Are long-term Jumpers nothing more than walking masses of perks?

Someone said that if you didn't tone down your social perks when recruiting someone, then you wouldn't truly be able to truly trust them in the moment of truth, but I have looked at my social perks and I really feel that I'm more of a memetic threat than an actual person.
>>
Jumpers, what are the cutest floofs you have gathered in your chains?
>>
>>53182695
Young Justice - Toggle. After that it is entirely in your own hands.
>>
>>53182370
Two adopted kids from Cardfight! Vanguard - one who stayed with the crew he had befriended in One Piece, one who found love in Okami.
One child from an alternate timeline, from an alternate me, in a dark future.
One child born from a Yiazmat egg, retroactively made legitimate.
One child born from a voidwyrm egg, retroactively made legitimate.
One child born legitimately in a jump where The Cat, for some reason, wanted to see a parenting episode.
One adopted from a frankly fucking horrible place, retroactively made legitimate.
One born from cosmic stardust and made legitimate through the soul.
Two adopted, a sun and moon, from a land where EVERYTHING IS FUCKED, but is completely fixable as the Jumper arrives in different forms each time.

And a son, unknown to him, from long before the Jumper found love. A black-haired kitten with streaks of blonde, sailing an endless ocean.
>>
>>53182695
It's up to personal interpretation. I like to think that Jumpers are their own person, not walking masses of Perks.
>>
>>53182370
3 girls. All adopted.
Since the very beginning, he was against the idea of having children. But then, after nearly 400 jumps, his Benefactor showed up with an ultimatum. Either he quits the chain, or he takes Generic Parenting. He tried to argue against it, but she just stood their with a smug grin. She knew he would refuse to end the chain, so he took it.
It was one of the most stressful 18 years of his life. Constantly worrying if he'd mess something up.
Currently they are some very competent, smart, and deadly women and are following him on his journey as companions.

The only regret he has, was that he didn't want to take the Jump.
...oh, and the constant amount of times they broke into his warehouse, the time they turned the floor of their school into lava, the time one of them used her powers to convince all of her fellow students that she was just an animated skeleton wearing a fake suit, and the time another one of them went for a joy ride with his Dragon Zord which she used to carve her face into Mount Rushmore. He regrets those a bit too.
He's also not fond of the big shit eating grin the Benefactor gave him when the Jump ended.
>>
File: Doge.png (701KB, 1179x912px) Image search: [Google]
Doge.png
701KB, 1179x912px
>>53182717
>>
File: MGS085.jpg (41KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MGS085.jpg
41KB, 800x800px
>>53182695
>>
File: pat pat.gif (4MB, 410x380px) Image search: [Google]
pat pat.gif
4MB, 410x380px
>>53182731
>spoiler
>>
>>53182729
Could you actually disable your perks after living decades or centuries with them?

It's like asking someone to cut their leg or stab their own eye to make things 'harder'.
>>
>>53182695
>can a Jumper be separated from their perks?
Short term, possibly it depend on the nature of the perk.
Long term, only by drawback.
Permanently, no.

>When there is the limit on the Jumper's own actions and personality and the perks working?
Fanwank.

>Are long-term Jumpers nothing more than walking masses of perks?
Jumpers are not Yozi, jumpers have perks/charms instead of being them.
Disregard this answer if jumper uses cosmic principal of jumper.
>>
>>53182370
I took care of children throughout several jumps, although they were never mine. Even ran an orphanage during Black Lagoon. But no biological kids. I decided to wait until after my chain is over for that.
>>
>>53182772
Toggle gives you the means, if you want to make it needlessly difficult and put obstacles in the way of it, then fine, if that's how you want to jump, then you do you, me personally, I see no problem with it.

There are also perks that help you remain 'human' or 'yourself' that should help keep that issue at bay, if your looking for something to help.
>>
>>53180796
My Jumper in a good mood usually jokes around or just likes to talk to people. Normal person, basically.
Bad mood Jumper ranges from sarcastic asshole to full on tranquil rage, all the way up to "Fuck this area in particular", depending on how bad the situation is.

>>53182389
He's a combination of warrior and monk, equally good at using his guns, bow, sword, and fists. Maybe a bit of wizard thrown in for good measure.
>>
>>53182731
>Spoiler
Holy shit dude.
>>
>>53181953
There's a decent one in Dirge's drive.
>>
>>53180796
I have a very hard time controlling my happy moods because my moods can get super extreme over stuff if I don't actively monitor my moods, because I start giggling over stuff.

Anger mood cues are when I start breathing heavily and getting tense if I'm trying to hold my anger in, and depending on what ticked me off I may actively chew out the person if I don't care for their opinion of me or if they can't kill me.

>>53170503
Sorry to respond to something two threads ago, but while Jumper can eshew the soul gem, you can't do it for Incubation of the Soul in HeavensAnon's Madoka Wraith Timeline jump from what I've read.
>>
>>53182821
Thanks, do you have a link to his dive?
>>
>>53178131

>I feel ill after the last jump.
>>YOU NEVER EVEN MET THE FUCKING CRINGE LORD THOUGH!
>No, I mean, physically ill.
>>That's strange, have you tried curing it?
>I've already tried multiple illness sensory spells, and cast multiple rather potent healing spells on myself. I haven't found anything and I still feel ill.
>>Hold on, let me try something... Oh my.
>What?
>>Puddly, I don't know how to say this so I'll just come out and say it. You're going to be a mother.
>... How did that-
>>Remember last jump, when we were on the moon, and you had both parts?
>I'd cast a spell ages ago to prevent you from getting pregnant, but I didn't cast a spell to prevent myself from getting pregnant, because at the time, I was male. But how did you impregnate me!?!
>>I think it was the cringe force of the last jump.
>Well, shit, guess we're having a kid then!
>>I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!

Roll list
1.Who Framed Roger Rabbit
2.Marvel Cinematic Universe
3.Horror Movies
4.Ar Tonelico
5.Generic Video Game Developer
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Light of Terra

Queue: I guess you could classify Light of Terra as a cringe jump depending on your opinions of jumps where you lose your powers by default and aren't gauntlets with no consequences.
>>
>>53182840
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U
>>
>>53182731
>spoiler
What?
>>
File: You are stupid.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
You are stupid.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53182850
>Forgets to fucking roll
>>
>>53182862
When?
>>
>>53182881
Where?
>>
>>53182862
>>53182881
I know this story. It's from that one /tg/ setting with the cat-girls on the ocean of a ruined world. OAA lost his virginity to a Cat-girl who left the next morning.
>>
File: we.png (176KB, 714x248px) Image search: [Google]
we.png
176KB, 714x248px
>>53181953
Yes. There was a better version, that was never uploaded to the drive for some reason, in the archives.

>>53182695
Perks, powers, races and background memories are as part of you, whether you like it not. They shape you how you interact with others, how do you interact with yourself. They define what you can do and what you can't do. Trying to separate one from the other is pointless.
>>
>>53182894
Why?
>>
File: Confused Airship.jpg (32KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Airship.jpg
32KB, 600x765px
>>53182767
>>53182816
I don't get it
>>
>>53182896
CATastrophe.
And apparently it was that time of the month.

No not that time. The other time.
>>
>>53182913
It only makes sense if you've paid attention to OAA's history.
>>
File: lil-wayne[1].jpg (177KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
lil-wayne[1].jpg
177KB, 1000x667px
>>53182862
>>53182881
>>53182894
What.
>>
>>53182896
THIRTY-TREE JUMPS OF VIRGINITY

THE MAN WAS A WIZARD

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THAT UP
>>
File: Fail.gif (485KB, 290x222px) Image search: [Google]
Fail.gif
485KB, 290x222px
>>53182868
You seem to be using that a lot.
Here, have one of my fail gifs for variation.
>>
>>53182717
I have a wooden wolf covered in soft, pure unicorn fur, and a Sulky Bat that I'd have thrown out if he wasn't so adorable.

>>53182695
I walk around with most things toggled off for a reason, but my jumper is pretty heavily shaped by perks. Perfect memory and dealing with the weight of ages being prime examples. I am still me in most ways, which is what those perks defend, weirdly enough.
>>
>>53182944
>>53182947

HOW
>>
>>53182947
Maybe after 300 years the wizard powers become permanent?
>>
>>53182913
Dumb thing I posted a while back in response to a question of "How'd you lose your virginity, Jumper."

have the 4plebs explanation.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52994668/#q52995933

>>53182816
Yeah it's... Well honestly, given she left immediately the day after - how was OA ever supposed to know. Yknow?
>>
>>53182370
Puddly Jumper is having one right now, because during Sonichu he wanted an extra hundred points and being a hermaphrodite didn't seem that bad at the time. WELP! It turns out to have hand larger consequences than he expected, and now he's preggers with his wife as the father.
>>
>>53182966
>>53182944
>>53182904
>>53182894
>>53182881
>>53182862
https://youtu.be/u_Xxayw0uPo?t=20
>>
>>53183006

something something WHEN WILL YOU LEARN YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES
>>
>>53183006
Wait, there's a futa option in Sonichu?
>>
>>53182693
>Tiger has yet to have any sort of child.
For now. We all know it's only a matter of time before Chibiterasu shows up.
>>
File: 1489728082625.jpg (61KB, 620x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489728082625.jpg
61KB, 620x351px
>>53183006
>>
File: post-15402-chUuLqYgif-O4AR.gif (603KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
post-15402-chUuLqYgif-O4AR.gif
603KB, 245x200px
>>53182695
>>
>>53183060
Thank you for posting that.

I lost track of my copy of that image a while ago.
>>
File: Ammy Typing.gif (799KB, 469x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy Typing.gif
799KB, 469x326px
>>53183057
There is a REASON he took the "For the family" perk in Fate/Zero.
>>
>>53183006
And now you get to have a baby while trying to make it in the gaming industry? I hope you go Indie. Men don't get maternity leave.
>>
>>53182370
Main Chain jumpers has had a lot of kids, usually biological thanks to Receptive Doves.

Writer jumper is utterly terrified of childbirth and thinks it's too much effort and pain, plus pregnancy is a huge hassle. So they've opted to either adopt (Hakuno and Sakura) or made a kid themselves using DNA from their husband and them. (Keagan)

Doctor's Companion chain...it's complicated. Thanks to Fire Emblem Awakening Time Travel stuff EMIYA's kid and mine showed up and well...Rider didn't really get along with EMIYA in the bad future. Also she's a saberface
>>
>>53183046

It was a +100 CP drawback called upgra/d/ed, I needed the extra 100 points to get a Native American Ghost that gives me hints on stuff every now and then.

>>53183037
>>53183060

I'M DEALING WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

And I knew the consequences if I fell into Light of Terra... The child probably wouldn't make it to term there.

>>53183090

Actually I was planning on going female since I don't want to accidentally abort via becoming fully male. OOC wise it likely wouldn't abort the child, but Puddly doesn't know that.
>>
>>53182389
Street Sam/Phys Adept/(vehicle) Rigger
>>
File: 1492918086014.jpg (1MB, 1800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1492918086014.jpg
1MB, 1800x3000px
>>53182370
Ordis is a good Cephalon/Reyvatail daughteru.

I bit unstable though.
>>
>>53183137
I'm looking at Sonichu, and now I'm thinking about adding it to my mostly street-level chain. I mean, Class Rings?
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>53183294
You gave that bipolar... thing a Reyvatail body?!
>>
>>53183392
>Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>53182370
I guess my infernal exalt jumper adopting pre-worms Sakura counts.

Not sure it was a good idea to leave my jumpers lunar mate to watch her when they were busy but whats the worst that could happen?
>>
>>53182999
I hope to god that you have nothing that causes your kids to inherit all your bullshit.
>>
>>53183392
The dives into Ordis's Soulspace were quite a doozy.
>>
>>53183411
>>
>>53182731
So you stated Cardfight! Vanguard
Fire Emblem: Awakening
no idea
no idea
Generic Parenting
no idea
no idea
Exalted Mortal Hero
CATastrophe
>>
File: 1493420410399.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493420410399.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>53183450
I'm amazed there were survivors. Story Time?
>>
>>53183482
Maybe, after todays test.
>>
File: Hornlocked Stocke.jpg (151KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hornlocked Stocke.jpg
151KB, 509x600px
So what are some perks that would let me become the Ultimate Hero and to bring smiles to people.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>53182370
a son , a daughter-in-law, a grandson, a granddaughter in law. I've created a fair amount of other life but they don't see me as their father so much as their spiritual liege.
>>53182389
I'm a tank spec sword and board multi-classed Psychopomp/Daoist/Forge Lord/kamen rider/yozi/out-of-context-problem.

>>53182695
yes, because losing your perks does not mean you lose the title of jumper,nor the Person who you are , which was shaped by the varied experiences you had as the jumper even if you lose the memories of those experiences yourself. your abilities make you more able to Make better choices with better on a Bigger scale , but The Moral system of how do you weigh those choices you make About what to do with those perks are most likely coming from the inner self. so no a jumper is not Their perks,a jumper is the thing deciding what to do with those perks. the real you is what you are underneath the perks.
>>
>>53178740
I'm looking forward to setting new precedent using Good Samaritan laws considering I prevented many peoples' deaths. When the inevitable suits come about, I'm going to point out that I prevented a clear and present danger from killing more people, and my actions prevented further properly damage rather than causing it. Oh no, there's a giant busted robot in the river. You know what's worse than that? A giant robot blowing up more buildings and murdering more people.

And when mister neck brace shows up, because I'm pretty sure he will (and with my luck he was somewhere in the city while it was being attacked), I'm going to lawyer up and countersue him as a vexatious litigant, because you don't get to sue someone for saving your life when you're in immediate danger of death.

Seriously.

How the FUCK do you lose a lawsuit when you've got the tool whining that "you ruined my death!" on FUCKING CAMERA.
>>
>>53182850

Starting Era: 1970
Gender: Female [Don't want to accidentally abort you know?]
Career Type: Indie
Specialization: Designer

Perks: 1600
Documentary Time (100)
The Announcer (100)
It's My Game! (Free)
One Hit Wonder (200)
Story (Free)
Criticism (100)
Guitar Hero (200)
The Jumper Parable (300)
Steam Sale (600)

Stuff: 400
Salary (Free)
Composer's Phone Number (200)
Companion Import (200)

Drawbacks: +1000
It Started With A Pixel (+0)
Digital Half-Life (+100)
Doing It For The Art (+300)
Hotter than Coffee (+600)

Zerakule: Artist, It's My Game!, One Hit Wonder, Drawing, Bring It To Life.

Flare: Programmer, It's My Game!, One Hit Wonder, Code Monkey, Lost Art.

>Ok, so, first off, I'm going to give birth in about... Three years?
>>Sorry, Dragon eggs take a while to be laid.
>Oh, marvelous.
>>I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO DO WHAT I DID IN THE UEF AGAIN. BLUNDERING COUNTRY BUMPKIN POLITICIAN HO!
>Took the words right out of my mouth. But before that, shouldn't we get you a firm standing in the video game industry? What should we call ourselves anyways? I didn't bring along my Multi-BIllion Dollar Company for this jump since, you know, that seems like cheating.
>>Slimed Inc.
>>THAT WORKS.
>Alright, so. Our first game is gonna be~
>>A Magic based game with a programming based magic system.
>And you can compress the programming to hell and back to allow for massive amounts of content! Amazing!

>Later, after the Landmark Success of the game simply titled Wizardry.

>Uh, ok, so. I laid the egg. How long until it hatches?
>>About a decade or so.
>Ah.
>>THE SHITSTORM THAT MAKES GAMES CONTROVERSIAL IS HAPPENING SOMETIME NEXT YEAR, I'M GOING TO GET INTO POLITICS NOW.
>Alright, see you soon.

>Zerakule manages to push for the protection of video games as an art form, alas, the Hot Coffee incident occurs before it passes through, and now the idea is being far more heavily inspected.

>Continued.
>>
>>53182111
What you have to do to fix that is not use the Quick Reply when you post, because it'll take you to a SEPARATE page with a captcha, rather than putting it where it fucking belongs, thus complicating things needlessly. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to chew on some glass.

To post a new build, I've had to start going into another browser (because 4chan X does not know how to reply in a way that is NOT a Quick Reply) and post it that way. There's no apparent way for that to work otherwise because captcha thinks I'm a robot now or some bullshit.
>>
Jumpers, what was your reaction the first time you looked in the mirror after taking an appearance improving perk?
>>
>>53183677
"Goddamn, I look good."
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>53183677
I made this face. I can be vain, It's just not something I prioritize.
>>
File: voldittomort.png (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
voldittomort.png
121KB, 1024x768px
>>53183677
"I have NOT had enough coffee yet."
>>
>>53183677
My face is the literal definition of 5/10, so it was quite a surprise. I don't think any of my friends who are quite nonexistent anyway would have recognized me.
>>
>>53183677
I don't look any- oh. Huh. What about- yep. Hmm. Well. Alright, then. Oh, and no more unibrow!
>>
>>53183677
I'm too hot, HOT DAMN. Call the police and the fireman.
>>
File: 1267268032045.jpg (23KB, 252x258px) Image search: [Google]
1267268032045.jpg
23KB, 252x258px
>>53183677
>first time looking
"Holy shit I actually don't hate what's looking back at me."
>>
File: 1382264440-0.jpg (32KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
1382264440-0.jpg
32KB, 600x393px
>>53182717
for over 3000 years I've been selectively breeding tigers and lions for fluffiness and temperament. The result is a beast called a God-Kings Liger Which are 1020 pound big cats that appear nearly spherical from there Heavy and thick fur with such Gentle natures that you can Basically use them as living couches sharing their body heat and enjoying the soft fur envelop you. Picture vaguely related, imagine this In orange with some black stripes and you will have a good idea of what a God-King's Liger cub looks like.
>>
>>53183677
"Oh neat, I have a face." Which doesn't sound like much if you don't know that my usual response to looking into a mirror is "Oh, I have a face.".
>>
>>53183829
That seems cruel to the animals. Breeding them just to be used as things.
>>
>>53183677
"AAAAAAA THAT'S A WINDOW DON'T LOOK--oh wow, I'm not completely hideous to look at."
>>
>>53183857
I don't breed them to be used as couches, I breed them as pets,The couch thing is a side effect of them being such sweet kitties at the size of a Liger. are you against pets being snuggled?
>>
>>53183677
First time: Holy shit, that's amazing. I'm amazing
Fifth Time: It's a good thing I have willpower perks, isn't it?
After Harvest Moon: It's a bit too much.
>>
>>53183609
>How the FUCK do you lose a lawsuit when you've got the tool whining that "you ruined my death!" on FUCKING CAMERA.
Well. You're not wrong.
I'm about 95% sure that suicide is illegal in the United States.

Personally, when people act like ungrateful cunts towards heroics, like in Incredibles and the Civil War arc in Marvel Comics, I just pop up during disasters, in full costume, and do nothing.
>I'd love to help, but legally I can't do anything.
>Someone could stab you to death right in front of me, and the only thing I'm LEGALLY allowed to do is watch.
>Well, I should get going. There's a building burning down a few blocks north of here and I need to remind everybody of what they're missing out on.
>>
>>53183857
Well, to be fair. Fluffiness isn't really a detrimental health effect as opposed to selectively breeding a dog's snout/mouth/nose to be stunted and twisted in a very unhealthy way because it looks cute, like with pugs.
>>
>>53183677
>>53183919
Honestly, now that I'm thinking about it, after a certain point I'd be legitimately afraid of looking at myself and fucking dying because I lack the willpower to look away.
>>
>>53182999
So I don't suppose you have that writefaggotry ready and available to read?
>>
>>53182370
I adopted Shinji Topkek formerly ikari. Also my companions and I kinda adopted Taylor Herbert but its more of a group thing and she is probably closer to Father Alexander than myself. Also I'm technically godfather/eccentric uncle figure to Hugh Jackman and Amanda Sharpe now Jackman's kid. Shes a companion we picked up from Arkham during some business in Lovecraft.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>53183677
"Alright, Nox should be here any minute. Better double check the turrets and midget-catapults one more time. Ugh, I need a haircut. Can't portal for shit with this shit in my face"

Look, I dunno what to tell you. Oh sure, I have a LOT of beautification perks NOW but beauty for it's own sake was really never a priority for me. I mostly just coasted by on a certain amount of roguish charm, combat-hardened grit and wit instead of outright beauty.

Heck, I went for more than a century without taking any.
>>
>>53183983
yeah I would never do that! their faces Have a little neoteny Compared to most big cats because of Domestication but they're perfectly healthy,any Side effects of this process have been geneforge'd out.
>>
File: Space Pope Clemency III.jpg (39KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Space Pope Clemency III.jpg
39KB, 720x960px
>>53183983
>cute

longdogs bestdogs
>>
>>53183996
With how many appearance perks there are I'm sure a great many of us would accidentally pull a Narcissus and end our chains early.
>>
>>53184009
No.

Delet.

Delet this.

My poorly-written smut is being taken with me to my grave.
>>
>>53184083
Did you get the right picture? That looks like a weird horse.

I'm kidding, longnoses are good.
>>
>>53184120
But when you write stuff it's meant to be read.
>>
File: Nigelpokemon.jpg (9KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
Nigelpokemon.jpg
9KB, 264x191px
>>53184083
>"Smashing, you found my dog.
>"Now let's have a pokemon battle, what what?
>>
>>53183677
"Meh."
>>
File: Hatchling.jpg (98KB, 523x607px) Image search: [Google]
Hatchling.jpg
98KB, 523x607px
>>53183649
>Zerakule is a bumbling lucky genius when it comes to politics. Flare and I join in to help, I with the luck of the Dark One and Flare with her actual political competence. I made background music for Zerakule's greatest speech. And in the year 1974, Video games legally became an art form with all the protections it provides.

>Ok, now we just have to prevent the great video game crash.
>>Should be simple enough, just make amazing games.
>No, no. The reason games crashed was because of shovel ware.
>>Well then, let's just massively outproduce them.
>You know, you have a point there. There's only so much shelf space after all, and if we consistently sell out then we'll likely be able to convince game stores to buy more copies of our games.
>>We're literally going to make a game monopoly.
>Not technically...
>>TRUST ME, OUR GAMES ARE BETTER ANYWAYS.
>Alright, next game, Cowboys and Indians. A MULTIPLAYER game with optional singleplayer mode!

>Later.

>The egg is hatching!
>>Oh goodness! We're going to be parents!
>>YEAH! I'M AN UNCLE NOW!
>Oh my goodness, they're so cute!
>>They're a slime dragon! Aww, they're so soft!
>Oh what should we call them? Hold on...
>>It's a girl! She's a girl!
>>THAT'S NOT JUST GIRL BITS THERE.
>Oh my.
>>But, the spell said she was...
>>WELL AT LEAST SHE WASN'T BORN IN CRINGETOPIA.
>I feel that Amelia would be a good name.
>>>Churrrup?
>>Aww, you like Amelia? Amelia?
>>>Churrup!
>It's settled then.
>>I'M AN UNCLE NOW! YEAH! I'M GOING TO BE SUCH A CORRUPTING INFLUENCE!
>>>CHURRUP!
>Oh dear.

>Puddly, Flare, and Zerakule spend the next few decades raising Amelia and making video games. Things seem to be going well, by the time the jump is over, she's reached about preteen in maturity.

Roll list
3.Horror Movies
4.Ar Tonelico
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Light of Terra

Queue: Need a new 5 stop.

>Oh my god only one of the current jumps available are remotely child friendly.
>>
If I go to King Arthur jump and choose to go to the FSN version then when I leave and go to Fate Zero and meet Saber there would she recognize me?
>>
>>53183919
>After Harvest Moon: It's a bit too much.
Uh? Is there a particularly excessive beauty perk in Harvest Moon?
>>
>>53182717
Myself becuse I'm a moth. I kid.
Main Chain Jumper has a fluffy moth hamster army. They're violent killing machines that worship me and ride support corgis into battle. They're not really moth hamsters yet because I'm still considering if I should introduce some of my DNA into their genome because of the potential icky implications. They're my pride and joy regardless.

Writer Jumper has a Flareon for maximum snuggle floof. Nice and warm. Don't care if Flareon is the shittiest Eeveelution. I've always liked it and evolved it from the Eevee I got in pokemon red as a kid. Cu feels like he has to compete with it because he's also a fire mage and is warm and willing to snuggle.

Doctor's Companion is going to pick up Hope Corgi as a pet.
>>
>>53184242
Let's fix that. Add Generic Sugarbowl to the list, please.
>>
>>53183677
No real difference.
>>
>>53184259
By the pure rules of /jc/? No, there isn't a continuity drawback for the King Arthur jump
But feel free to do it anyway if you think it makes a better story.
>>
File: JUSTICE IS OVER.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE IS OVER.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Tell me about your craziest stunts and what music perks did you use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COdoHpU_a8U
>>
>>53183677
A little bit of a shock. Then, after some time spent coming to the conclusion that it was indeed me and it was real, I started to cry.
>>
>>53184259
If you wank it that way, sure. She'll probably be glad to see you too, if you were an ally of hers. Though she might be a bit confused at HOW you're there.

>Jumper, is that you? Were you summoned as a Servant as well?
>It's...a long story, my king.
>>
>>53184263
It's a 50cp multi purchase +20% onto your appearance, so it's a pretty big boost if that's all you buy. Of course, I went with the assumption that it's applied after other perks were, but I don't know how it would actually be applied.
>>
>>53184259
You really gotta headcanon this kind of stuff. I did that and she recognized me and we had a nice fun reunion until Kiritsugu decided it would be the perfect opportuinity to try to snipe me.
>>
File: major.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
major.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>53182800
If you need a perk to keep you grounded, are you really still the same person, though? You've eliminated your capacity to change and adapt in certain situations.

You're more an ideal than a person, at that point.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53184242

>1/4th chance for good childhood times, of the rest only two are really tolerable. Let's pray for the best.

Roll list
3.Horror Movies
4.Ar Tonelico
5.Generic Sugar Bowl
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Light of Terra

Queue:
>>
>>53184347
I fought the entire Red-Eyes Archfiends army, as well as the actual Archfiends themselves, in Shadow Realm with nothing but my FISTS! And I used the Jam Project soundtrack perk from Super Robot Wars, so I had that blasting in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnl0ycLvgU
>>
>>53184415
>Noticing bullets
Is that even possible?
>>
Is the guy who made The Incredibles around? I was wondering how much those Forcefields would stand up to. Iirc in the movie the only time they broke were when Violet lost concentration, but it's been some time since I've seen the movie.
>>
>>53184259
Well, I did just that, actually. Except, we might have had a thing, like Lancelot and Guinevere had a thing, and Mordred might have actually been our child instead Morgana doing her thing that she did in canon. Shit was wierd, and unfortunately I couldn't stop history from taking it's course. Except when she went back after Stay Night, she might have brought Avalon back with her. She healed, and wandered for a while, and showed up again right after she disappeared. Fate/Zero was awkward as fuck, though.
>>
File: Crona 7.png (372KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 7.png
372KB, 853x480px
>>53183677

I'd probably just stare in it for a while, feel bad about buying one, then start contorting it and making different different faces to see what I have to play around with now.
>>
>>53184457
Do you think it's possible to notice a bullet hitting your head if they don't really hurt you at this point?
>>
>>53184461
As I recall, the robot was able to knock Violet out by slamming itself down onto her and her force field, but she and Dash were otherwise unharmed, and she got back up in a minute or so. So, there's that.
>>
>>53184490
It'd probably feel like a raindrop to be honest.
>>
>>53184457
Sure, we have plenty of perks that allow you to move super fast/have fast reaction times. You can catch bullets with your bare hands with some perks, so it should definitely be possible to notice them.
>>
>>53183568
>yozi
...You used (Yozi) Cosmic Principle?
>>
File: vm47npz.gif (990KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
vm47npz.gif
990KB, 500x280px
>>53184490
>>53184532
I don't think that they can even touch my skin.

Overlord's level 100 passive defenses are kind of bullshit.
>>
>>53184590
Where's that gif from?
>>
File: 1478416604824.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478416604824.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>>53184259
>hfw you took that one drawback
>hfw britain is still going strong under the rule of her bloodline
>>
>>53184151
what the hell's a dog if this is pokemon world Nigel?

what the fuck mate?
>>
>>53184634
Black Bullet.
>>
>>53184668
Oh, cool.
>>
>>53184726
It's not really good, though. And its jump is kind of shit as well.
>>
>>53184560
Yes, but this is much later on with my other devil Tiger ascension. When there wasn't any exalted around, since they already had most of the " you are a Yozi" perks from infernals It wasn't very far to climb.
>>
>>53184799
Do you even know what you're talking about? (Yozi) Cosmic Principle strips away everything you are, turning you into an exact clone of a broken god. You also can't take it as a Devil-Tiger.
>>
File: the_ebon_dragon_by_nny2.jpg (42KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
the_ebon_dragon_by_nny2.jpg
42KB, 600x795px
>>53184799
>Bancho's actually been the Ebon Dragon this whole time
>>
>>53184839
I guess I didn't know what I was talking about. Sorry,but I don't see that much difference between a Devil tiger with more than one soul and a Yozi
>>
>>53184858
Everything makes sense now.
>>
>>53183677

"Fucking finally."
>>
>>53184858
>>53184887
~le Dragon Sigh~
The student has become the master? Eh, Bancho.
>>
So If I somehow manage to diablerie Caine in Vampire: The Masquerade I get his powers, right?
>>
>>53184911
>inb4 YOU CAN'T YOU FUCKING LOSE FUCK OFF POWERWANKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53184911
I think so. But bearing in mind that Caine breaks a lot of the rules being as powerful as he is and even getting to that point is much easier said then done.
Also, bear in mind you may also inherit his less pleasant traits, like the Mark of Cain (not sure what interpretation of the mark WoD works of off)
>>
>>53184934
Your hysteria gives me strength!
More!!!
>>
>>53184911
Followed quickly by the mother of all indigestion and intestinal problems.

And it was a problem you brought on your own head.
>>
File: IMG_0897.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
>>53183482
>Grimgar

Wish there was more translated. The anime was fun, but it felt more an advertisement for the LNs. It seems to be a fun world to make a jump out of.
>>
>>53184941
>(not sure what interpretation of the mark WoD works of off)
I'm not sure if it's explicitly the biblical seven times over but it's suppose to be pretty bad. That's why you'd have a summon or companion do most of the fighting and even then would need healing and maybe a resurrection ace in the hole. Not sure how he'd do against time stopping but a trap that throws him into the space not facing the sun seems pretty solid.
>>
What jumps have air ships? I want muh sky boat.
>>
>>53185032
Skies of Arcadia is pretty good for that. It's imaged.
>>
>>53185032
Exalted Siderals has one. Umineko has THE ship.
>>
>>53185032
Masters of Magic's magic would let you turn things into one.
>>
>>53185032
FFXI has one as well.
>>
>>53184448

Origin: Drop-In

Perks: 300
Backstage Pass (Free)
Song Science (300)
Maximum Penetration (300)

Stuff: 400
Imports - Zerakule, Flare, Amelia (150)
Starting Loadout (Free)
World Map (Free)
Orgel of Origins (250)

>Honestly, I had no idea what this world would be like, but it's far better then expected.
>>>Daddy, I'm bored.
>I'm sure uncle Zera can help with that.
>>YEAH! UNCLE NIECE TIME!
>>>YAY!
>>You really shouldn't encourage them.
>Oh don't worry, he's smart enough to keep themselves out of trouble...
>>What's wrong?
>We were lucky this time.
>>Yes, yes we were. Let's we stay lucky. What are you doing by the way?
>Fixing these ancient towers, they haven't had maintenance in a thousand years and while they are rather well designed and Ragnarok proofed they've still suffered wear and tear.
>>I see.
>Mostly fixing it as a hobby, I'll go through all three towers. If anybody asks, I'm just a janitor.

Roll list
3.Horror Movies
5.Generic Sugar Bowl
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Light of Terra

Queue: Need a 4 roll.
>>
>>53185120
Showa Kamen Rider Part 2.
>>
>>53185053
>Skies of Arcadia
There are a number of options here

>>53185057
>Exalted Siderals has one.
That looks nice, essence cannons are good.

>Umineko has THE ship.
I don't see that jump?

>>53185059
>Masters of Magic's magic would let you turn things into one.
I would really rather have one with CP insurance.

>>53185091
Neat, that looks good.
>>
>>53181760

It's a bad design decision anyway, so instead of ignoring it by gaming the spirit of it, just ignore it.

Or, of course, Hero BBS - which is rather useful for sidestepping dubious power caps.
>>
>>53185202
Umineko's in Gauntlets.
>>
File: 1461627650053.jpg (91KB, 1007x504px) Image search: [Google]
1461627650053.jpg
91KB, 1007x504px
>>53185032
Familiar of Zero
Last Exile
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53185120

>Crossing our fingers yet again.
>>>What's wrong daddy?
>Just hoping things turn out well sweetie.

Roll list
3.Horror Movies
4.Showa Kamen Rider Part 2
5.Generic Sugar Bowl
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Light of Terra

Queue:
>>
File: 845.gif (228KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
845.gif
228KB, 300x225px
>>53185362
>Light of Terra
GOOD LUCK.
>>
File: panic.gif (432KB, 328x207px) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
432KB, 328x207px
>>53185362
>Just hoping things turn out well sweetie.
>8.Light of Terra
Well...
>>
File: purty girl.jpg (251KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
purty girl.jpg
251KB, 1600x1200px
To all those who answered the above question on appearance perks, what do you actually look like when you're much more beautiful than this model in pic?
>>
File: Pleasing To Aku.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasing To Aku.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>53185362
>Just hoping things turn out well, sweetie.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA
>>
>>53185396
Dunno, but have you ever been awed by a particularly majestic piece of scenery? I imagine it be a similar effect, but on a personal scale.
>>
>Purge All Nazis Edition
Now, now, the Final Solution never solved anything.

>>53180796
Good mood cue: Talk more than usual
Bad mood cue: Fold hands in my lap and stare at you with zero expression, essentially saying "I'm giving you the courtesy of looking at you but what you're saying is as meaningless as your worth to me."

>>53182370
After 280 jumps I have quite a few kids biologically, adopted, and manufactured. Biological are hardest, especially when their powers start emerging along with hormones. Adopt when a kid shows particular promise, or just the saddest beaten puppy eyes. Kind of see myself as the parent of AI that I create since I did bring them into this world.

Sometimes they join me in my adventure and others are happier to stay where they are, I just hug them and say if they never see me again it's because I can't and not that I don't want to.

>>53182389
Um...Sorcerer/Bard, magic and Casanova skills.

>>53183677
"Wow....wow...*jiggle* *jiggle*...*honk* *honk*....yep, staying in bed today."
>>
>>53185570
>*honk*
Wut.
>>
File: Post - July 2014 (7) - 6.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Post - July 2014 (7) - 6.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>53185396
So, I took that perk in Akame ga Kill... And I have 700 jumps. It turn... Weird at first. Then it went full Outer God.

Looking at the true form of the Jumper is like looking at star unprotected.
>>
>>53185570
>that last bit

You know you weren't supposed to do that. I mean, come on, that is the most stereotypical thing you could possibly have done.
>>
File: honk.jpg (495KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
495KB, 1200x600px
>>53185588
>>
>>53185091
You have 10 days to leave. What happens after that, only OAA knows.
>>
>>53185595
>Implying you wouldn't masturbate all day after becoming a literal 20/10 girl.
>>
>>53185595
But anon, I'm already a narcissist. Appearance perks would just make it worse.
>>
>>53185626
There are better things to do at that point, anon.

Like piloting a giant robot.
>>
>>53185615
HUH?
>>
>>53185626
Will we finally go potatoes?
>>
File: 1263526076386.jpg (36KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1263526076386.jpg
36KB, 221x246px
>>53185615
Oh wow, whatever will I do. I guess I should stay here and find out.

>>53185396
Um... I only have the demon picture, I don't have a human picture yet. But I imagine that it'd be something like >>53185558 or >>53185589, which makes that Predator perk that can let you dial your appearance a godsend.

>>53185589
There's also perks in Tales of Demons and Gods that make it so the stronger your soul or physical strength is, the more beautiful you become. And World of Cultivation has a technique that keeps making you beautiful.
>>
>>53185362
Good luck, also for replacements and queue jumps:- 40k The Imperium, SupCom and cause I'm not a total dick Halo (Covenant version).
>>
>>53185647
I've got two hands and dexterous feet, I could do both at the same time.
>>
>>53185362
No better place to learn the value of kindness.
>>
>>53183444
what would you do if I told you I had Newgenics.
>>
>>53185810
I worry for which direction the robot's gonna go flying off in when you hit the right notes.
>>
>>53185396

After a point, I see it as becoming beyond the ability of humans to appreciate.

Beautiful, yes. Perfect, stunning, breathtaking - etc etc etc...

But the elegant arrangement of every pore, the graceful growth patterns of the bones, the way each heartbeat creates a perfect fractal blooming of blood vessels - you'd need superhuman senses to really grasp just how aesthetically dense the character is.

Superman'd probably be impressed. Or a bit sickened by the sheer level of "trying too hard" on display.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (715KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
715KB, 500x375px
>>53185362
>>
>>53185212
There's actually a way easier way of sidestepping that, and it's taking any magic boosting perk and saying 'I'm stronk enough that Gnosis or Arcana levels don't have any meaning anymore'. Seriously, just have Gift of the Thousand Master and your magic is 50 times as powerful as whatever you have by default, and no one is going to tell you that it doesn't apply to MtA magic.
>>
>>53185717
Sure are recommending a lot of aions jumps tonight red. Is he serving free drinks again?
>>
>>53186043
Naw, the perks are just really useful in regards to improving one's beauty. Stuff like Tenchi, Civilization, Warframe and Noblesse has stuff that can make people around you absurdly beautiful too, if you wanted to get them in on the action.
>>
File: Emperor Hugs.jpg (291KB, 973x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Hugs.jpg
291KB, 973x1200px
>LoT
Who did you pick as a companion /jc/?
>>
>>53185396
I think it's a bit like that scene in the Dresden Files where Harry is describing the super hot perfect 10 porn star and then Lara (who's supernaturally hot) walks in and he immediately flips to talking about how glaring her minor flaws are compared to the vampire.
>>
>>53185879
>tfw your quarks are aligned in just the right way but there's nobody to appreciate it
>>
File: VBFLAfi.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VBFLAfi.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
>>53186150
The one, and only, correct choice.
>>
File: 1464065958195.png (26KB, 717x688px) Image search: [Google]
1464065958195.png
26KB, 717x688px
>>53183677
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53186150

I didn't know much about 40k so I took the Tomb Spyder last chain and discovered Necrons are great. I'm probably going to be going Nids this chain since I've been playing with monsters more than usual and they seem pretty monstery. It's gonna be my next Jump, but I'm only continuing my chain after Hero Academia is done.
>>
>>53186281
Hope you have a lot of food, because Nids eat a lot.
>>
>>53186150
Enginseer Brutus. He actually handled most of the ships repairs, and always got really upset when I brought home alien tech to install. So, the only piece of xeno tech on the thing is the Ork Minelayer Bay, which he tried to make "Sufficiently Imperial". Post-Jump, he refuses to actually leave the damn ship. He really likes the Abeyant, and I hear weird noises coming from it whenever the ship is hit.

I don't go to space a lot anymore.
>>
>>53186150
No choices on anything in LoT, it was all random change. And given Hooligan Tuesday's married to my Tentacruel bud Madarach, I'd say it all worked out fine.
>>
>>53186150
Hooligan Tuesday, because I love the Guard.
>>
File: close&personal.gif (973KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
close&personal.gif
973KB, 400x225px
>>53183677
>>
>>53186281
Nids are actually terrifying from a lore point of view. You have shit like Genestealers, Hive Tyrant (Fucking 6 meters tall), Lictor and Carnifexs. Just wait till the fuckers incorporate the genetic information of Orks or Space Marines, thats when shit really goes to fuck.
>>
What would be a good early chain jump to pick up a reliable income stream from?
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53186319

Yeah, that's gonna be a problem that I'll need to confront when I get to it.

>>53186362

If you were trying to sell them harder than I was already being sold on them, congratulations, you definitely succeeded there. That just sounds awesome. I'm getting me some Nids.
>>
>>53186438
Archer, there is a perk that makes you an Heir(ess) for like 3 Billion dollars IIRC.

>>53186446
Make sure you mix their DNA with everything you can. Eldar/Tyanids, Blacklight(prototype)/Tyranids, Aliens from Ben 10/Tyranids. Go nuts, even better if you find a way to become the controlling hivemind.
>>
>>53182695
My interpretation:
For any perks you pick as part of a non-drop in background, they represent something that the background character grew up with or developed themselves (or with tutoring etc.). In this case, buying the perk is just 'backing'.
So if a Jumper has a social perk, and the perk is taken away, that doesn't automatically make them shit at getting along with people, it just removes the guarantee.
Even if a wizard loses their perk to cast spells, that doesn't mean they can't perform magic, it just means their magic is no longer guaranteed to work.
This also means it's virtually guaranteed when you select a background that you acquire a ton of new skills for 'free', even if they aren't guaranteed. Example: picking a Teacher background in an Earth setting might load you up with camping or outdoors skills, because by sheer coincidence the Teacher was a boy scout when they were a kid, and you simply don't have a guarantee that all the knowledge is worth anything in another jump. I think jumpers usually gloss over that because there's no guarantee on it.

Likewise, if you go drop in and gain a perk that does something you couldn't do before, you might acquire that skill or ability just from sheer exposure. If a perk makes you good at convincing people, simply by using it a lot, jumper is probably going to pick up "Oh, this is how I need to act and these are the kinds of words I need to say". If they get the perk removed, depending on how much practice they've had, they might still be pretty good at social stuff, again just with no guarantee.

Then again there are things like double-jumping that fly in the face of most world's physics that would just be flat out removed.

As for the trust thing - it's really only an issue if you're not worthy of their trust yourself. If you're trustworthy and they're a trustworthy person, and you treat them like a real person, I don't see why their trust would fail just because you lost a perk.
>>
>>53186438
Batman: the Animated Series, Infinite Stratos, Career Model, Hollywood, Oreimo.
>>
>>53186446

kay you're gonna want be careful of these things because they have Appetites that expand in a geometric and exponential fashion as well as being difficult to control unless you're a Norn Queen hich you are certainly going to have a difficult time becoming, I recommend the cosmic control Rod from avengers Earth's mightiest heroes, a few hundred thousand infinite liquid generators pumping Out gourmet cells,and choosing Primus as your starting place when you land in Ben 10
>>
File: Crona 24.jpg (453KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.jpg
453KB, 750x750px
>>53186495

>Make sure you mix their DNA with everything you can.

Post-LoT is gonna be fun times, because I have just the fucking thing for that. There's gonna be a lot of tinkering in my hive's future, an unbelievable amount of tinkering. I might as well be precognizant because I just finished up a chain project as of the current Jump that's great for making and customizing my own monsters. Do Tyranids have any ability to adapt or incorporate magic as of their base abilities?
>>
So wot are some good properties across the jumps that, using Hydra plans, would be good to merge with a Tomb from Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings? Specifically the following build:

>Tomb (+200 CP-to-TP = 1,200 TP)
>-Tomb Customization: Make It Bigger (600); Tomb Kingdom (500); Extra Rooms x2 (100)

Specifically, properties and such that would be good for a goddess of death to own?

Anniversary's coming up and I want to set my wife up with somethin' nice, you know?
>>
>>53186633
If the magic is genetic based (Harry Potter I think has that), then yes. They have Psykers as that was genetics. Although you could always find a way to become their hivemind then use one of those inheritance perks to spread all your stuff to your 'children'. Make sure to eat the yuuzhan vong from star wars. Tasty shit there, biological planet ships, gravity manipulation and all other wonderful creations.
>>
>>53186659
I think 9-5 has a sex dungeon.
>>
>>53186438
Battletech. There's a cheap $250K in setting cash per year perk that carries over in later jumps that can be purchased multiple times. Add in that basically everyone in the setting (at least pre-Clan Invasion) is basically normal human which means you'll be competitive with most canon characters.
>>
>>53186704

Well played, Elona.

WELL PLAYED.
>>
>>53184965
I second that.

>>53186150
Engineseer Brutus.

>>53186438
Batman movies seem alright if you get out of Gotham.
>>
>I didn't intend to draw Fairy Tail this long and while I wanted a story that more happy we ended up with a war. Fairy Tail's motto is to fight for survival! Sometimes that involves saving the world, sometimes not. I'm getting tired of this story although I want to draw more Natsu. I found something new that I wish to draw, a new story, so Fairy Tail ends in about two Volumes! Thanks for the support!! But don't be sad just yet, my new work will come up right after Fairy Tail ends!
Looks like even Mashima doesn't know what the fuck is going on anymore in his own series, so Fairy Tail will end in about 2 volumes. I wonder if anyone would be intersted in updating the jump? A lot of shit happened after all.
>>
>>53186779
There's no reaction image across either of my computers that summarizes the sheer irritation you bring me.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53186150
First of all, I haven't gone there just yet. Second of all, cute pic and an odd idea for a crossover I've seen done only once. Thirdly, when I get there I'll be taking up the Necron, because as much as I favor Orks on the tabletop my Body Mod doesn't have Endurance 5, so he's only a single slip up from being turned into a puddle.

>>53186281
Necrons are great. Nids are neat, expecially if you have a fucked up planet because they can terraform fairly fast if my memory is correct.

>>53186362
There were a couple of mentions of them being able to process Ork stuff (http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Octarius_War) but they don't seem to be able to make anything of it, perhaps because the Old Ones put in some kind of genetic equivilent of an encryption when they made the Krork?

>>53186446
Don't worry you have a few thousand to ten thousand on the ship to feed it. /Devil's Advocate/

>>53186633
They /can/ incorporate pyskers into themselves so as long as it's DNA based they /should/ be able to subsume it.
>>
>>53186698

Probably wouldn't consider them my children, but that sample you mentioned is pretty interesting. I'll make a note of it.
>>
File: 1468699852468.jpg (37KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468699852468.jpg
37KB, 554x439px
>>53186802
Don't worry, I wouldn't care about it anyway.
>>
>>53186659
>goddess of death
break into Nurgles house and steal Isha, maybe she can do something with an elder goddess
>>
>>53186659
Doesn't Innistrad have lands that deal with graves or vampires?
>>
>>53186847

>elder
Eldar
>>
File: Are you fucking serious.png (282KB, 809x543px) Image search: [Google]
Are you fucking serious.png
282KB, 809x543px
>>53186779
>all of that
God damn it, Mashima.
>>
>>53186779
At this point bringing up Fairy Tail is just being a piece of shit.
>>
File: tyranidweaponszn4 (1).jpg (72KB, 519x879px) Image search: [Google]
tyranidweaponszn4 (1).jpg
72KB, 519x879px
>>53183857
That's essentially what evolution does, breed animals that become a part of the ecosystem. Sure its a mindless process with no plan, but animals evolve to fill niches and are inevitable exploited by other animals in one way or the other. Bees become vital pollinators, herbivores prey animals, predators maintain populations, ect, ect.

Animals are essentially striving to become objects, things that are adapted to survival of the species. In this way domesticated animals fulfill their roles, even in the case of husbandry, as they succeed in survival of their species. As such what is the difference between a animal and an organic gun? If it fulfills a role and therefore guarantees its species survival, then whats the difference between it an an animal that fulfills a niche in nature?
>>
>>53186847
>>53186704
PUT ISHA IN THE SEX DUNGEON
>>
>>53186913
She's been in one for a while now. Just imagine the horrors inflicted upon her from Nurgle, or even from the brief moment in which Slaanesh had it's hold over her.
>>
>>53186877
The one positive thing is that he might actually draw some real porn. By now he should have realized that it's his real calling, not the action stuff that he has no talent for anyway.

>>53186892
Funny that you worded it like that, because there's a jump that would also fit that description. Starting with Fairy and ending with Tail.
>>
>>53186659

Activating a City of Heaven from Lord of Light in the middle of the pyramid would probably have an interesting outcome.
>>
>>53186958
Why the negativity about the Fairy Tail jump?
Wasn't the jump revamped a few months ago?
Is there something wrong with it?
>>
>>53186813

They're really great at terraforming? That's really good to keep in mind when I get to the planet part of LoT then, means I could get a shit planet in some ways to save points and have them pick up the slack.

Ideally as few people as I can manage would get eaten. I'd really rather keep the factions alive, but that's probably not going to happen, especially the mutants.

Well that sounds promising.
>>
>>53186779
>even Mashima doesn't know what's going on

You're just seeing this now? Sure, this is obviously bait, but you've actually touched on part of why his existence was constant suffering and he's better off not having to deal with you.

>>53186984
It's b8.
>>
>>53186986
They don't really terraform. More eat everything on the planets surface then most of the minerals in the actual planet. When they leave you're left with a world that is essentially completely barren. No life, atmosphere or useful materials.
>>
>>53187031
Either that or they just eat the entire planet and what you're left with is literally tyranid shit.
>>
File: Aozaki.Aoko.full.908234.jpg (224KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aozaki.Aoko.full.908234.jpg
224KB, 796x1024px
Jump # 90 Geneforge
Background: Shaper (100)
Perks:
*Shaping Focus (0)
*Quick Study (0)
*Leadership (150, Discount)
*Innate Genetic Understanding (300, Discount)
*ReShaping (600)
Equipment:
*Portable Geneforge (500)
*Robe of Ambiguous Gender (0)
*Skill Canister (50)
Drawbacks:
*At the Beginning (+300)
*Abomination (+ 400)

You know it’s a little sad. Waking up coughing up sea water amidst the wreckage of a ship isn’t even considered a bad way to start a jump anymore.

My companions and I quickly began to scour the island both for inhabitants and useful materials to survive. We found many shaped creatures that sought to kill us, we found a couple tribes of serviles. One that was still loyal to the shapers who looked upon me as something like a god. I found that both disturbing and heart breaking.

One group wanted to be left alone. They were a little wary of me and my companions though somehow Snowflame still got a few of them to form a cult worshiping Cocaine… I am not sure if I should be proud or horrified at his ability to make friends.

Another group tried to kidnap me. I managed to get my companions not to slaughter them and played along. They took me to their leader who was hostile to sharpers and wanted me to use a Geneforge to turn him in to a godlike being.

(to be continued)
>>
>>53187049
I asked him what would happen if I refused, he told me he would kill me, I refused; he tried to kill me… Arcueid had her hand in his chest (I don’t know why it’s always in the chest) before he could finish uttering the command to kill me. Well her heart was in the right place. The other serviles there went from horrified to angry until I used the power of the crown of thunder and made them Kneel.

I hated to do it but Yubel and Akitsu were about to fallow Arcueid’s example on the rest of them. I told them they were free, they deserved to be freedom but murdering Shapers would be just as big a crime as the shapers using them as slaves. I managed to convince them for the most part to set aside their anger with their former masters.

After that the island was thrown in to chaos by the appearance of some invincible beast. It was clearly some shaped creation but the damn thing was just a walking tool of destruction. It annihilated most of the inhabitants of the first settlement I found, the survivor were those that ran.

I was asked to take care of it. At first I thought it would be a cake walk but the damn thig was pretty much invincible to most attacks. We had to lure it in to a trap then bombard it with dark magic attacks until it’s magic resistance was low enough for Akitsu to nail it with a sphere of ultimate destruction (damn I wish I had that spell)

Having saved the inhabitants of the island it was time to go, they led us to a boat which we took back to civilization… where we were promptly arrested by the other shapers for being in a forbidden area.

They put me on trial but I argued my own case pretty well and was acquitted.
>>
>>53187031

Oh, well, less promising. That's not good at all. I was in many ways picking them to challenge my Jumper, maybe this'll be a bigger challenge than I imagined. They still sound like loads of fun though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53186813
Which actually brings up a different question about Light of Terra that I've wondering. How do you guys treat Unbroken Deadlight /JC? I saw a while ago one dude talking about IRL Level weapons that he had and more recently I've seen some folk talking about how the Deadlight enforces Warhammer's form of reality on you, which was interesting because they pointed out that with training apparently humans are really better than some folk. Like something about Cain and the Scottish Ninjas swordfighting Space Marines and Jumping really far or something.

>>53186986
Again not so sure. I mean they make these massive spires and stuff but I couldn't tell you if they make anything more than their own womb-flesh-buildings out of stuff. You'll have to look that up.
>>
>>53187069
When you pick the enemy for section 2(?) choose orks. It'll be a better food source in the long run.
>>
>>53186984
>revamped a few months ago
No clue, but if it did it wasn't a very good revamp.
It feels like an extreme lack of passion went into the making of the jump, the formatting is obnoxious, roll tables are literal cancer, and for a jump for a 500+ chapter manga the perk section seems incredibly lacking, in both content and quality.
Also, the note about taking Marvis or Acnologia as a companion is literal cancer, but that has technically nothing to do with the jump.

>>53187014
Sure, it's been obvious from the very start that he's clueless, but iirc that's the first time he's mentioned it himself. Also, him being a shitty author has nothing to do with the difficulty of making an acceptable jump. That mistake is all on him.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53187069
Found it. They are capable of terraforming, but all they do with it is prep a world for consumption. http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sporocyst
>>
>>53186659
Mage Tower from Practical Guide to Evil. Hell, you don't even need the plans for it.
>>
>>53187095
>roll tables

One Piece had them first and you've never complained about it. Wonder why that is?

>lack of passion
How can anyone feel passion for this mess?

>just wants the biggest biggatons as companions
See, I can use buzzwords, too.

>formatting
There are so many jumps worse about this that you literally never complain about.

The only reason you're after him for this is because you knew it hurt him and you're secretly hoping he's still here.
>>
Other than Monopoly and Kingdom Hearts are there any good ways to make carry wealth between jumps? Other than just converting it into a universally valuable resource and storing it in the warehouse.
>>
>>53186150
Culist-chan, because I don't want to get eaten by daemons or locals inside the ship.
>>
>>53187182
How would going Chaos get you not eaten by daemons?
>>
>>53187083
I believe Cain managed to temporally hold the attention of a World Eater SM. As the SM was toying (torturing) him Jurgen managed to sneak up on it and Melta it. Jurgen is one of a very small number of guardsmen to kill a World Eater. Also most of he cain series is due to plot armour or other shit. I doubt many others survive going into a Necron tomb and following flayed ones about while looking for an exit. Also I treat the deadlight as a kind of prison for my soul. It's necron technology so I just made an assumption that my jumpers soul was close enough to a C'tan that the deadlight tried to limit it.
>>
>>53187153
Tropico has the Swiss Bank Account.
>>
>>53187138
>roll tables
Because the rest of the One Piece jump is actually good, but I don't like them there as well. Besides, why do you assume I had this argument before? This is literally the first time I complain about Fairy Tail.
>lack of passion
If you don't actually like a setting, don't make a jump about it, period. Or else you get stuff like Fairy Tail.
>companions
I don't actually take any companions in my chain, and don't like Acnologia (Mavis is cute though), I just hated the way that note was worded. Besides, if I wanted biggatons, there are dozens of jumps with stronger companions that can be acquired more easily. Stop shitposting.
>formatting
Again, why should it matter what I complain about or not? I actually like Fairy Tail, but I don't like the other settings we have shitty jumps of (which are more than enough). And believe me, I couldn't care less about some namefag in this general.
>>
>>53187186
It's just a cultist that I get the purge once the ride is over.

Also, with the right perks (like the ones in the Ogre Kingdom), you can safely go full Chaos.

On the other hand, grabbing a gun and hope that it kills the daemon is not the bet choice. Specially if it's one of Nurgle's or Slaanesh. Those are an instant BAD END for a powerless jumper.
>>
>>53186277
Are you the anon who was a lagiacruz in sunless sea diving into the water to dig stuff off the bottom? Because looking at a pretty lizard sounds like it deserves a story and I think you could provide it with that kind of insanity.
>>
>>53187217
>why do you assume I've had this argument before?

You do this every thread.
>>
>>53187083
Does it even matter? SB just got through a pretty thorough dissection of why LoT is shit and why no one should jump it, ever.
>>
>>53187249
I post maybe every third or fourth thread if there's a topic that interests me. I think you're maybe projecting your obsession with /jc/ happenings onto me.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>53187194
Huh that's really rather neat.

>>53187252
I mean. I didn't know that but it really doesn't matter, because the whole question was to the Thread not to SB.
>>
>>53187138
>One Piece had them first and you've never complained about it. Wonder why that is?
Probably because it makes sense? Biting a Devil Fruit is a gamble. Most people havw no way of knowing what power they'll get. But you have to actually train and learn a type of magic of your choice in Fairy Tail.
>>
File: Ciaphas_cain.jpg (120KB, 572x577px) Image search: [Google]
Ciaphas_cain.jpg
120KB, 572x577px
>>53187284
I kinda wanna make a Cain jump, I've only read 2 books currently though. Origins being something like Commissar, Inquisitor and Aide? Drawbacks could be fun though.
>>
>>53187083

Mmmmm, I will, thanks kindly.

>>53187090

Of course, Orks are the most fun to fight anyways. And killing them isn't so bad since they live to fight.

>>53187120

Maybe I can figure out a way to use this for good.
>>
>>53187346
And it was a mechanically-easy way to deal with pricing and sorting a large number of different powers.

It's not the best solution, but it was the only example for miles.

But at least you have an actual point instead of being tsundere.
>>
>>53187367
But it is already being used for good. The good of the swarm.
>>
>>53187231
Unfortunately not that anon
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>53187364
Please do it'd be awesome to touch on that part of the universe.

>>53187367
Hope it helps. Though it is...

>>53187396
Aw there goes my joke.
>>
>>53187385
>Implying I didn't have arguments that you chose to ignore
>Implying I didn't say basically the same thing as that guy
Pathetic.
>>
>>53187412
Eh fuck it, I'll claim the jump now, don't expect it anytime soon though. Got exams and shit coming up and I have to actually read the other books. I only have the PDF's of 4 right now so might have to see if someone in 40k general has the rest.
>>
>>53187441
>I'm not a hypocrite, I swear!

If you cared about anything that wasn't an easy target you'd be screeching about KanColle or something.
>>
>>53187466
I don't give a single fuck about KanColla, both as a setting and as a jump, so why should I complain about it?
>>
Alchemical non-update: will be unable to really work on it for a week or so, though it's otherwise coming along fine.

I will tentatively claim RIFTS, as I have been poking around at it... Though that said, there is a lot of material there - you could make a half dozen generic jumps and barely have any overlap...
>>
>>53187385
Why not just price it the same way but let people choose instead of rolling?
>>
>>53182370
One manufactured through slicing off a portion of both my and Shau's soul, then shredding them and combining them into one soul in itself.

We're waiting until I hit Commorragh because mixed babbies are gross
>>53182389
Bard.
>>53186150
The Dark Eldar! Our interactions have greatly shaped the chain and the 112 worlds since. My one and only.
>>
>>53187202
You can get a similar one from the Heist jump (which needs a way to import companions).
>>
>>53185362

Savior: None. Because slimes don't need air.
Deadlight: Shattered (+1000)

Perks: 1000
Armour of Contempt (300)
Unshakable Faith (300)
Litany of Hate (400)

The Tribes: Irrelevant.

>It would have been impossible to survive otherwise, I was under no delusions. My first form was small and weak, and most of my skills meaningless in this realm and with this form. Had my base form been so much as that of a mundane Human, that you could pull off the street anywhere, this would be doable. But as a Puddly? I'd be a snack for a particularly large rat. Either this or death were inevitable.

>Part 2

Companions: Zerakule, Flare... And Cultist Chan? At least Amelia is someplace safe.

The World
-Hellworld Atmosphere (+3)
-Perfect Terrain (-3)
-Garden of Eden Flora and Fauna (-3)
-Hostile Natives (+3)

Perks: 1000
Military Modernization (300)
Defensive Tactics (300)
Aggressive Actions (300)
Transport Networks (100)

Drawbacks: 0
The Lords of Misrule (+0)

>Hey guys.
>>THE FUCK IS THIS WORLD?
>>I must agree, this world is quite damaged.
>Well I'll set us up with some weather protection charms over some structures and give everyone rings of Acid and Disease immunity. I'll start on converting them to Red Eye's Black Dragons.
>>I see that we're going to be invaded soon due to the drawback.
>I'm an Epic Level Wizard, and you're one of The Greatest Wizard Of Our Age. If a little Demonic Invasion was a serious threat we'd be fucking mediocre. We don't even need to set up on this planet if we don't want to. Want to move everyone to Slime World?
>>We should at least play along with the scenario-
>>WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH?
>>>HIIIIIII!- *BOOM*
>Oh, she showed up last week and won't leave me alone. I set up an enchantment that only targets her and makes her head explode when she gets too close to me. Now, let's bust out the ACU again, haven't had an opportunity to use it yet and boy, is this an exciting possibility.

>Part 3 next time.
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (111KB, 938x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
111KB, 938x852px
>>53186446
Feed Toby the corpses of the tribals. Then go into a deathworld, then he'll have tons of stuff to eat.
>>
File: tumblr_o0uuzv7l3Y1r0x1nyo2_250.png (40KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0uuzv7l3Y1r0x1nyo2_250.png
40KB, 155x155px
>>53187364
You could do it as a generic imperial guard jump with a caiphas cain scenario maybe? If you dont want to have to read all the books that might be a work around, admittedly with more overall writing to do for it.
>>
>>53187757
Toby goes to catachan, Toby doesn't come back. Eaten by a flower, how sad.
>>
how long is LoT? standard decade, shorter, longer?
>>
>>53187858
Part 1 and 2 are a Decade Each.
Part 3 is something like 4ish? months?
>>
>>53187832
I don't think I actually need to read all the books, most of what cain does is rather similar, I've already mostly gotten ideas for all origins except for the inquisitor one. Drop in is gonna be based of off the guard commanders/ inquisitor retinue. Commissar is cain, aide is jurgen and inquisitor is amberly. I was thinking of doing a 1/2/2/4/4/6 perk system, thoughts?
>>
>all this Ciaphus Cain talk
You know what would be bloody brilliant? A Flashman jump. Except nobody would do it because there wouldn't be any cool powers, it would just be an excuse to fuck around with historical figures in the 1800s.
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>53187886
Why not make it an Imperial Guard jump? That way you can incorporate stuff like Tanith First & Only & Commissar Cain.
>>
>>53187858
It varies heavily, with Deadlight breakers always getting the short end of the stick. I just treat it as intentionally vague so you can set your own timeframed. I think last chain I spread it out over about 50 years with scenarios between 1 and 10 years apart. My current chain has it happen over 25 with all scenarios happening on the same day.
>>
>>53187858
If depends on how long you take and how many parts you take. As >>53187876 said part 1 and 2 are decades not longer, depends on how fast you can get metal for the ship, just to point out a feral world took 300years to get the resources for a frigate (1kilometer or so) the lot is 26 to 32km? Long I believe. Also part 3 might be a year or 2 depends on the travel distance and speed to actually get to the target.
>>
>>53187922
Haven't read those and there is enough stuff in the cain series for its own jump. I feel like if I took the guard jump I wouldn't put enough in it to cover everything. Sides couldn't the Tanith first make its own jump? I've not read it as I've said but it could be a Tanith first jump and a general guardsmen jump. Hell make a mechanics, imperial navy (does the end jump thing count?), ecclesiarchy, and perhaps assassin? That's just for the imperium too, although it may step on some toes for the current imperium jump but there was talk of that getting converted into a guardsmen jump, which means space marine only jump may also be possible.
>>
>>53187537
Thanks Mir.
Hope whatever is on your plate goes well for you, and thanks for both your working on Alchemicals and being willing to pick up RIFTS.
>>
>>53185032
Final fantasy 12 and 12rw
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53187755

>Part 3

>So, it turns out that Supcom tech is way, way out of their league.
>>We have a dyson sphere now.
>>THERE GOES THE ENTIRE SCENARIO.
>I don't think this was even built to handle something on our scale. And this world has malicious gods in it.
>>To be fair they did send a system sized warp storm at us.
>Which I halted with a combination of dimensional technology and non-local magic intertwined with the Dyson Sphere we made.
>>DON'T STOP NOW, BUT THERE'S ANOTHER DYSON SPHERE.
>Wait, seriously?
>>Oh almighty he's ranting.
>Great, he's an idiot.
>>>HEEEWEEE WHEE COOOMM TA SHAAAVE THA DAAAAAAY!
>Zarakule, did your bullshit tier luck kick in?
>>PROBABLY.
>>I want to murder him.
>Indeed, let's show him why even gods hesitate to fight an Epic Level Wizard.

Needless to say, Supcom is over fucking powered, and Light of Terra has some serious design flaws/oversights.

Roll list
3.Horror Movies
4.Showa Kamen Rider Part 2
5.Generic Sugar Bowl
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.40k The Imperium

Queue: Halo - Covenant
>>
Can Complete Arsenal do Tinker and Thinker powers?
>>
>>53188187
The warp gods are not finished with you yet it seems. Just as planned.
>>
>>53188239
I know Eidolon, who it's based on, can do Thinker powers. I don't recall him ever using Tinker powers, but that could be either a matter of personal preference, or maybe he is using them and just conceals all his tech beneath the cloak to make it look like part of his power swapping. In theory there's no reason why it shouldn't be able to do Tinker abilities, though.
>>
>>53188239
Eidolon, the one it's based on, could do Thinker powers for sure, but I don't think he was ever shown to use a Tinker ability.
I guess it's possible. But Tinkers require a lot of time invested (relatively), and his power swapped powers in and out on the fly, giving him what he needed at that moment.
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (371KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
371KB, 551x800px
>>53188023
Thing with IG is that despite their unique regiments, they all kinda play out the same. Cain is a Commissar, Gaunt is a Colonel Commissar. Vallahans are ice worlders, Taniths are forest wolders. They carry pretty much same equipment, minus the fact that Tanith is more a scout-light infantry regiment. I think it would be better to have them together. That way each individual jump isn't gonna step on one another's shoes.

Also has anyone seen Kanons around?
>>
>>53188388
So cain and Tanith then? Have drop in become just a guardsmen/ guard commander. Damn gonna need a new 600cp for them then, eh I'll work it out later.
>>
>>53188388
Maybe you should add options for other types of regiment? Look at Only War?
>>
>>53188388
He was literally just here last thread.
>>
File: Amaterasu.jpg (366KB, 1920x697px) Image search: [Google]
Amaterasu.jpg
366KB, 1920x697px
Rolled 7 (1d8)

More Stalwart D. Tiger adventures

Last Time:Tiger returned to Fate, but back in-time, in the era of Fate/Zero. This time Tiger was the Master, and the Servant was none other than Okami Amaterasu herself. They faced off against 6 kings, and at one point were invited to the "meeting of the 8 kings". Ammy got drunk with Iskander, Tiger punched Gil. All around, better than expected. They waited for the right moment, before Ammy lost her shit at Angra Mainyu and completely destroyed the Greater Grail.

1.Dragonlance
2.Generic Pareneting Jump
3.Heist
4.Firefly
5.Beyblade
6.Custom Robo
7.Peter Pan
8.Eldar

Gonna need a replacement.
>>
>>53188673
Cho Aniki! or West Wing.

I forget which all ones you've been to.
>>
File: Even Armin is Afraid.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Even Armin is Afraid.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>53188673
>Peter Pan
I have no idea how this is gonna go, but it's probably gonna be a disaster.

Why do I have a feeling Ammy's gonna steal a pirate bandana and an eyepatch?
>>
File: 1339972493495.jpg (71KB, 611x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1339972493495.jpg
71KB, 611x1000px
>>53188388
Is there a way to get Kreigers, currently?
>>
>>53188687
Been to neither, so I'll accept Cho Aniki!
>>
>>53188373
>>53188378
Okay, thanks. Is it reasonable to assume that in addition to the powers becoming stronger, the precision in choosing powers will also increase as it grows? So your desires will have more control over it? So, say, instead of just directing it towards a movement power or a defensive power, you could choose teleportation or a construct power?
>>
>>53188673
Why do you keep using things from a banned jump?
>>
>>53188728
Literally who?
>>
>>53188721
Not at all. That's what we over here like to call "powerwanking".
>>
>>53188693
Imperium jump allows this.
>>
>>53188693
Current imperium jump, take the platoon companion option and you get 40 members of any guard group. I always choose catachan.
>>
>>53188728
Lazy attempt at bait there, shit-kun. What, aren't you feeling it today?
It's okay to take a break. No one here would miss you.
>>
>>53188721
Jesus fuck, man. What are you, some kind of SBer?
>>
What would happen if someone took EX+ rank luck, but E rank in all other skills for the fate servant supplement? What odds of survival?
>>
>>53188791
>standing with a former jumpmaker is now shitposting
Wew lad. Those are some spicy opinions you go there.
>>
>>53188752
Must be on the right track then. Thanks!

>>53188799
/b/, actually.
>>
>>53188728
None of those are banned, shitposter.
Try harder next time.
Or stop trying at all.
>>
>>53188721
You'd probably still be liable to get powers that fit the letter but not the intent of what you're shooting for, but in that case, they'd likely work better than what you had in mind anyway.
>>
>>53188849
What? Isn't it the opposite? That they fit the intent rather than the letter of what you want?
>>
>>53188721
I think that's reasonable, though you might have to take time to hunt through all the options available to you. That's how it worked for Eidolon. He actually could choose specific powers, but only by keeping his state set to "searching for powers" and rejecting anything that wasn't what he wanted. So for the most part he didn't bother.
>>
If you use Savage Salvage to upgrade an aspect of you with materials or technology and you lose a limb or otherwise substantial part of your body, do you grow back the upgraded part or do you have to start from scratch? Same question for its "sisters" in Worm, FLCL, and Avengers - EMH.
>>
>>53188819
Shit-kun, stahp.
>>
>>53188817
Really, really low odds. Luck only helps you avoid some weird attacks, like Gae Bolg's causality reversal thing.
>>
>>53188940
For Technovore, it would grow back the upgraded part.
>>
>>53188868
In hindsight, wording it that way works too. What I was imagining was that you might think really hard about getting a forcefield power to defend yourself with, but end up getting a shaker power that uses fragile forcefields to shape the environment around you instead because... I don't know, whoever you're fighting can't break through the environment anyway and has a team member that'd get fucked really hard if whatever street or building they're in turns into putty? Which is technically still a forcefield power, but the forcefields themselves are useless for defending yourself.
>>
>>53188817
Fate luck is less actual luck and more avoiding casulty. You could probably actually dodge a gae bolg being chucked your way with that high luck, but that's really the only big thing you could do.
>>
>>53188817
Luck in Fate doesn't represent actual luck. It's more like "the ability to dodge bullshit conceptual attacks". Dumb, I know.
But basically you'd be super good at dodging the bullshit conceptual reality fucking attacks that show up from time to time, and absolute shit at everything else. And characters are still pretty capable of "everything else" even without those attacks.
>>
>>53189015
Cool, thanks.
>>
File: 1395819542090.gif (2MB, 367x227px) Image search: [Google]
1395819542090.gif
2MB, 367x227px
I need a jump that begins with the letter "E".
Exalted need not apply.
>>
>>53189130
Endless Legend.
>>
>>53189130
EWorm.
>>
>>53189130

EVO or Elona are the only ones coming to mind.
>>
>>53188673
Peter Pan- This sounds like Raksha bullshit
0/1200
Rolled for Mermaid Lagoon
Drop-in, rolled for 11
Free Flying
Free Fairy Fluent
Free Father Knows Best
Discount Dreams of Neverland- Well, at least now I can manipulate Dreams
Starstuff

Forever Neverland+0- Yes, definitely Raksha bullshit
Wild Hunt+200

A very simple build, but only because the Forever Neverland drawback scares the crap out of me. But I REALLY wanted what it gave me if I also took the Drop-in Capstone.

>>53189130
Erfworld.
>>
>>53188239
I think there was a Jumpmaker ruling at one point that Complete Arsenal and Contractor can't do Tinker powers because they can't pull the required shit-ton of engineering knowledge out of thin air.

However, they can create extremely specialized Thinker abilities that function like Tinker powers, they just kick your own brain into overdrive to figure out how to build stuff instead of having a ton of blueprints on-hand. It's indistinguishable in 99% of situations.
>>
>>53187364
Making a Cain jump would be awesome.

What 2 books have you read? There's a ton in the series and they could help you come up with ideas.
>>
>>53187886
>Drop in is gonna be based of off the guard commanders/ inquisitor retinue. Commissar is cain, aide is jurgen and inquisitor is amberly

It would be kind of weird to have the Imperial Guard Commander's perk line be the drop in, because you literally are dropped in with nothing. Though the Inquisitor Retinue fits much better why not have the Drop In origin be the aide origin? The unnoticed but powerful perks of Jurgen fit a bit better as the Drop In.

Unless your modeling it after the Rouge Trader, whose name escapes me, that would make more sense.
>>
>>53189348
I thought Eidolon's power worked by directly emulating other Shards?
>>
Okay so what IS Neverland? Also, is there a list of all the planets with their own consciousnesses?
>>
>>53189629
Shards work however the fuck the plot needs them to work, the author loves giving non-answers and acting smug. Maybe it's emulating other shards, maybe it's directly connecting to them and telling them to do whatever Eidolon tells them to.
>>
>>53189629
Eidolon's power was the shard version of phone a friend. He was getting weaker over time because he worked the best shards to death and his power needed to find other ones to replace them.
>>
File: kemosabe.jpg (141KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
kemosabe.jpg
141KB, 500x394px
>>53183137
>It was a +100 CP drawback called upgra/d/ed, I needed the extra 100 points to get a Native American Ghost that gives me hints on stuff every now and then.

>*pop* Oh, hai there. Your first hint is that they're called Drawbacks, not "free points you get for no reason." Snerk. Snicker. BwahahahaHAHAHA *pop*
>>
>>53189633
Neverland is many things. http://neverpedia.com/pan/Neverland#Nature

Also we do not, to my knowledge have such a list.
>>
Is Worm being updated?
>>
>>53189923
I am morally obligated to respond "Yes".
>>
>>53189923
Eventually.
>>
>>53183392
Can't be any worse than Mir desu.
>>
>>53183857
We've been doing that for tens of thousands of years. Ever since we figured out wolves would be our buddies if we fed and raised them.
>>
File: 20100818060314_20395456242.jpg (31KB, 256x244px) Image search: [Google]
20100818060314_20395456242.jpg
31KB, 256x244px
>>53189923
>>
File: holyshit.gif (2MB, 350x169px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.gif
2MB, 350x169px
>>53183677
Heh. That was straight after BodyMod, while exploring the Warehouse, and stumbling upon the wall mirror/screen in the Medbay.

>*very un-suave yelp of surprise*
>"Uhhhh, hi?"
>...
>...
>"HOLY SHIT!"
>>
>>53189999
>Hey! I'm a pack hunter who runs my prey down until it gets tired!
>Hey! Me too!
>Also, I've got hands so I don't have to hold my food in my mouth all the time!
>Neat! I'm faster than you!
>Yeah, but can you cook meat to make it taste even better?
>No, but I do have a way better sense of smell!
>I love you.
>I know! Let's be FRIENDS!

>Oh god why.
>>
>>53190044
And then all the megafauna went extinct.
>>
>>53190044
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! FUCK THE FOOD CHAIN!
>>
>>53190064
>I bet they can't get to us all the way OVER HERE!
>Dude, there's a land bridge here.
>Oh. Well, uh, you'll NEVER get to AUSTRALIA!
>Nah, man, guys got there way long ago. Hear they partied too hard and burned the whole place down.
>Can you maybe not?
>Bark!
>YOU'RE NOT HELPING.
>>
>>53189923
The only question is whether we'll get it before or after the promised Parian bonus story.
>>
>>53190044
There's a fairly popular theory that wolves actually domesticated themselves, that humanity's very presence was a big enough evolutionary pressure for selective breeding to not be necessary. Wolves that were willing to hang around the weird bipeds were able to scavenge off of us and ssurvive in times of poor hunting, encouraging the genes of the friendlier wolves to spread. And since they hung around us from young ages, and had pack animal instincts, they more or less imprinted on humans as part of the family and started following us when we went hunting. It was only then that humans realized "hey, this could be a good thing we've got going on, here". Or so the theory goes, anyway.
>>
>>53190154
That's actually adorable and I hope it's true.
>>
>>53190154
So a naturally evolved symbiotic process that turned into domestication? Interesting. Where'd you first hear this theory?
>>
>>53190306
I don't remember. It's one of those ideas that are common enough that you can find it all sorts of places. Just search for "commensal domestication" and you can find a bunch of articles on it.
>>
>>53186779
I'd dearly love to redo the ump but it's also never going to happen, so please stop bringing it up.
>>
>>53190358
I will, thanks.
>>
>>53188817
You can't take + to EX ranks.
>>
>>53190378
Then just do it and post it on SB or something.
>>
>>53190495
>Post it on SB
Why would I want to put in effort for SB? Asking me to shoot myself would be more nice then telling me to go to that shithole.
>>
>>53190433
I'm surprised everyone missed that.
>>
>>53190511
The sewer said to the cesspool, "You're full of it".
>>
So I have a moral question; is it ever ok to destroy an entire planet full of Alien creatures? Like the Aliens from Pacific Rim, for instance. If you were to drop something planet destroying down the breach, does that make you a horrible person?
>>
>>53190719
In this galaxy, it's kill or be killed.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>53190154
>>53190251
>>53190306
Man that's really making me happy that I'm going for a Battle Wolf in Toriko! I need to find out how to make him/her the best friend, /JC/ could you guys suggest ways to permanently improve a species?
>>
>>53190719
Kill 'em all and let God sort them out.
>>
>>53190719
That really depends on what you think. Its not like theres an objective answer to it. Im sure most people think genocide is pretty bad, but if you're doing it to assholes does that even matter? I mean loads of people wipe out the dark eldar and don't consider themselvea villains afterwards.
>>
>>53190719
Depends on the alien and how much you know about them. The ones from PR I don't think we know anything about beyond the kaiju creation and that they're sending them over. Maybe there's only one faction doing that and the rest are innocent. Maybe there's some young aliens who haven't had any part in the plot of Pacific Rim. If there are, then yeah, killing them makes you a monster from at least one perspective. It might still be a moral choice from the side of the humans but that shits complicated yo.

Johji on the other hand, are an example of an entirely okay to murder race.
>>
File: Crona 25.jpg (22KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 25.jpg
22KB, 240x300px
>>53190719

I'd have to side with >>53190761 on this. To figure out if it's morally alright to genocide something you gotta look at factors like "What values do they have?", "Are they as varied as humans or some weird hive mind?", "What long term goals do they have as a species?" and so on.

Generally, genocide isn't the answer, unless they're just as hateful, godless killing machines like the Johj.
>>
>>53190761
Okay to murder Krogan, yes/no? People in game were all "muh genophage is wrong", but it was that or straight genocide.
>>
>>53190907
Only if you give them a chance to fight back.
>>
>>53190719
>Implying any species besides humans and dogs deserve to live
The serious answer is that it depends on a ton of factors. At the very minimum, they need to be one of those "always chaotic evil" species.
>>
So what is the Technological equivalent of the Zerg?
>>
>>53190907
The decision you have to make isn't always the moral one. Sometimes there isn't even a moral choice to be made and you'll feel like shit no matter what.
>>
>>53190878
>hateful, godless killing
What if they're hateful killing machines because of their god(s) like most human societies throughout history?
>>
>>53190928
Then you beat the shit out of their gods (killing them if you have to do so) if they exist, or prove they don't exist if they don't.
>>
>>53190907
Given that:
1. Krogan are functionally immortal.
2. They're naturally slowly overcoming the genophage.
3. Even if they weren't, they would have a sustainable population if they didn't constantly run off to die.
Krogan are just idiots. And they deseved it.
>>
File: Crona 30.png (181KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 30.png
181KB, 500x333px
>>53190924

Borg?

>>53190928

If the gods basically preach the tenants of "kill kill murder blood," Then you beat up the gods, then you figure out if the race is like that because they followed the gods and have the potential to be anything else or if they're just terminators all the time that can only think in methods of "kill shit".
>>
>>53182389
First class, the only one that matters.
>>
>>>53190924
The Borg? Maybe Phyrexia.
>>
>>53190986
>says they deserve it

What about the piles of dead Krogan babies?
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.