[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 65

File: Untitled.png (12KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 434x461px
We're currently working on Expansion 4

Role Reversal Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 4 |
-It's Getting There

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates http://www.mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
https://mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
http://towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
http://towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread: >>53032059
>>
>>53102832
HP looks good in anything.
>>
>>53102832
Human Princess' tits so powerful that they broke a part of her armor open.

Well, I think it's armor.
>>
File: towergirls.png (132KB, 491x593px) Image search: [Google]
towergirls.png
132KB, 491x593px
Best princesses
>>
>>53102919
More bewbage is needed.
>>
>>53103021
just make the princesses bigger
>>
>>53102832
Tastful underbub is tastful
>>
>>53102832
Fuck HP looks really good with her hair down
>>
>>53102902
Underboob is the most exquisite boob
>>
>>53102832
Is this what happens when you use the Soul Dagger on people?
>>
>>53104403
If so, give me that dagger!
>>
We gonna put Rescue Wars under the games part or no cause its a TTS workshop mod?
>>
>>53104735

I'll see if I can squeeze it in the OP next thread
>>
Where can I find all the Warhammer Princesses?
>>
>>53104872
Instead of squeezing more into the OP, why not make a pastebin with links to the games like we have for the FAQ? Remove some of the clutter while also making it editable without the need of a new OP.
>>
File: Dusk Elf.png (38KB, 167x220px) Image search: [Google]
Dusk Elf.png
38KB, 167x220px
>>53105120

Sounds like a plan, I will make a pastebin and put in the FAQ, Resources, Spreadsheet, Games and Tabletop rules.

Would other anons object to me doing this next thread?
>>
>>53105174
Na, go ahead.
>>
>>53105174
Shouldn't be a problem, really. As long as it's organized, easy to read, and has everything without skipping important details, I'm sure nobody would object. Personally, I'd suggest something like so;

>Current Worklog: (list under this part, seems double posted in this thread's OP)
>Thread Introduction
>FAQ: <link>
>Resources to Make Your Own: <link>
>Spreadsheet: <Link>
>Video Games:<Link>
>Tabletop Rules: <Link>
>Quests: <Link> (with Active and Inactive/Complete ones separated, for future organizing)
>Contact Links: <Link>

In the OP right now, it says "We're currently working on Expansion 4", and also "| Expac 4|", which is a bit redundant. Another detail is the spacing; everything is spaced as if it were a new paragraph, but there's no paragraphs to be found. Constricting the size a bit would be aesthetically pleasing, I'd think.

On a different note, what are those tabletop rules anyway? They haven't been complete for a long time, and I don't even remember when they got added to the OP. They're so empty and bare that making a game with the finished rules feels incredibly rough. I know there's no "official" rules other than what's on the charts, but still.
>>
>>53105299
I agree with you on that format, should help organize things and keep people up to date (hopefully it gets updated more then the IMGUR album, cause that hasn't been updated in a while)

Those 2 tabletop rules were added i think over 6 months ago. Idk what happened to the creators of them though nor what happened to stop them from updating them.
>>
File: Gen1exp.png (738KB, 1773x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Gen1exp.png
738KB, 1773x2480px
it begins!

should Leviathan and Berserker be shortened to something else?

should the O's in DODO be lowercased?
>>
>>53105499
and dont worry, im updating Candy's card to have the male symbol in the lust stat
>>
>>53105499
God, new Rust is such a cutie.
And I say nay on the DODO lowercase Os.
>>
>>53105499
I personally vote Leviathan be shortened to something else

and Berserker should be Bearserker or just bear
>>
>>53105499
>Cosplayer Squid
So we never got an updated version of the original squid? Kinda bummed there.
>Gnome's art
I don't remember her being updated, when did that happen? I like it.
>Arrangement of Princesses
My only gripe. I say put them back in their original positions, with the replacement girls in place of the replaced ones.

>>53105535
>Candy has a male symbol
I thought GM was the only trap of the gen.
>>
>>53105565
Bearserker is way to big, I could barely fit Berserker in
>>
>>53105592
How about Frenzied Berserk Bearzerker, Princess
>>
File: Blooper.png (40KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Blooper.png
40KB, 434x461px
>>53105582
squid really needed an update, we tryed a version that was a callback to her old look but no one really liked it

Gnome didnt get an art update

I mean, I guess ill arrange em to the old style, not sure how that effects anything though
>>
>>53105582
Candy was always male, GM was changed to female later on though, GM herself requested it
>>
File: notadeamon.png (80KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
notadeamon.png
80KB, 640x425px
I've only got one question for you /twwgg/...

ARE YOU DOWN FOR FUNK?!
>>
>>53105592
yeah but why not bear? i never saw one before
>>
File: Untitled.png (103KB, 604x293px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
103KB, 604x293px
>>53105615
>callback to her old look
Except that's also a cosplay look.
>>
>>53105499
>the two princesses chosen stick out the most out of the 5 candidates
>don't even have crowns
>2 rabbit princesses
>Shark is missing a big, toothy grin and a significantly different hair color from her skin
>Squid looks too human
>Kaiju looks a little fat
Looks alright, otherwise.
>>
>>53105615
I remember that squid, and that people hated the Blooper. Removing the eyes on her cap would make such an incredible difference, but whatever works. As for Gnome, it looks different. Like, the lineart is more crisp, and her details are easier to see. Maybe the quality of my saved chart is just shit in that regard.

The arrangement is just an aesthetic thing. It felt odd that everything other than Wyvern and a few others got moved around so much. Not a big deal, just one of those inconsequential OCD things.

>>53105625
Another thing I was entirely unaware of. I suddenly like GM Princess more, and have even less interest in Candy than before.
>>
>>53105657
Holy christ thats an ugly ass squid
>>
>>53105636
ooooh shiggy
>>
>>53105615
>>53105657
Yea, Kinda have to agree here, The first one's as much of a cosplay look as the second. Except the first one is a little more redicious, but better looking.
If I';m going to be honest here, this just seems kinda Lazy and generic. Say what you will about the original, but it was nither of those two things.
>>
>>53105716
Levia got such a better treatment than Squid, too.

>Both had pretty ugly designs (Levia ugly on purpose, as her creator explained)
>Just needed touchups to fit with the new art
>Got totally redesigned while keeping some iconic details (Squid's pink, Levia's blue and yellow)

Levia got way too much love out of nowhere, where Squid just became a kid.
>>
>>53105657
She really needs a look to distinguish her from Octopuss Princess
>>
>>53105733
Your right! Why did squid get the shaft here?
Lazy was more a criticism of the art itself rather then the artist, but now I'm having to question wither that would also apply to the artist.
>>
>>53105657
>>53105716
>>53105734
Old squid doesn't even look like a towergirl design though, like, its a hard visible difference
>>
>>53105768
All the designs that aren't from the original 3 charts aren't "in the Towergirl style." Eversor updated them all to simulate the Towergirl style. Including reworks for heavily outdated/oddball ones.
>>
>>53105783
Yeah im saying the new ones are better, and I was there when Eversor made both attempts at her, everyone liked the new design it seemed. I feel like these guys are just trying to stir shit or maybe its the original creator gettin angry? Maybe im just lookin to hard though
>>
>>53105657
Idea: start with tall thin human body, add squib facial features (like the beak), put a tall squid 'hat' on her, have the tentacles reach to her knees or feet, give her the little Blooper eyeshadows to make it look like the 'hat' is casting a shadow on her eyes. Maybe make her look a little gloomy.
There, what do you think?
>>
>>53105808
That's... Actually pretty good from the sounds of it.
Though I'd need to see it to be sure.
>>
>53105657
That sounds awesome!
Hopfully these designs arnt final.
>>
File: Gen1exp.png (772KB, 1773x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Gen1exp.png
772KB, 1773x2480px
crowns n candy gender sign added

any suggestions for Berserker or Leviathan name? If not they'll stay as is
>>
>>53105938
Just Levia could work
>>
>>53105938
Berserker is pretty bear-like, so Bear Princess with a hint of her being a berserker in her description should work. As for Leviathan, we either stay as Leviathan, or stick with Levia since it was the original name.
>>
>>53105805
I'm not trying to "Stir Shit" Or make anyone angery, I'm simply saying I do not like these re-designs, and questions why Levia was allowed to stay a levia while Squid was turned into a cosplayer.
it's unfortunate I wasn't there, as I would have pointed these things out.
everyone has their off days, I suppose.
>>
File: wahtsthis.jpg (164KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
wahtsthis.jpg
164KB, 500x422px
>>53105970
>>53105767
now hold on a second bud, Eversor works hard on this stuff

he made two attempts at the gal and we had a whole group of folks in the pictaro during her making giving help

as for the difference between Leviathan and Squid, Leviathan had a reference that Red made to help Eversor make her new sprite. We were shooting in the dark with squid, and what came out folks seemed to like till now

if you think she can be done better, see if you can get a reference based on what >>53105808
said, cause its gonna be iffy otherwise what we come out with. For now were gonna keep the current design, both for work time and the high possibility that we'll just piss off the other crowd is we change her yet again

sorry if im stepping on toes but dont go spitting in our artists faces just cause you aint keen to somethin, hate me all ya like im just an editor

but we'd be dead in the water without our art knights around
>>
>>53106069
Right, I apologize for calling him Lazy, it was an in the moment thing, and I was in the wrong.
And I would actually com >>53105808 from ever, but I'm kinda broke. Again, I wish i was there, I would have brought these criticisms up, propably help make a better product as a whole. But as it stands I'm just a broke anon with some criticisms and no other way to get them out.
>>
>>53106135
Ooh, I'd be willing to pay! I just have money lying around, why not use it to improve the chart AND give our resident artist some extra dosh?
>>
>>53106135
ill see if I can put together a ref for your suggestions, sorry to come down on ya

and dont worry about payment im always happy to throw dosh at Ever for helpin out, and I doubt he'll want any regardless for a rework
>>
>>53106156
Glad to see you figured out replying right quick.
You can click on a post number if you were unaware to automatically create a reference to that post.
Also welcome to the party.
>>
>Look back
>There was borderline unanimous appeal for the latest version
Huh.
http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/52509281/#52525286
>>
>>53106185
Yea, kinda new to the boards. Figured I had to get social in some aspect sometime, so I decided fuck it, and just went for it.
No panic attacks yet, so things seems to being ok.
>>53106165
And no need to worry, I'll dish out the muns. I offered first, after all.
>>
>>53106165
>>53106156
Oh, shit, thank you. that would be really nice.
Again, i apologize for insulting ever.
Also, if possible, could you get that red guy to help? He seems to know his shit when it comes to more beast-y princesses.
(Again, no insult to ever
>>
>>53106204
That's not the latest version, that's the version before the latest one.
>>
>>53106204
It really goes to show how the crowd changes at certain points throughout the week

there was massive push for my version of the upcoming expansion one day, and then damn near death threats the next

It boils down to our activity and I really wish I could keep everyone updated more often, but then we'd get next to nothing done
>>
>>53106264
That's the latest version and the one that went on the sheet as you can clearly see. The succ lips cosplay one was originally posted a few posts above that one with different colors.
>>
>>53106265
Yea, some people (Like me) don;t check the threads every day, or even every week. So getting community opinion can be difficult.
>>
>>53106273
Ok, weird, it showed me the wrong pic the first time.
>>
>>53106285
Ah. It happens. Desuarchive has been in a bit of flux as of late.
>>
>>53106265
That's why it's important to not move things too fast and let everyone get a chance to get a word in. Because shit can change on a dime here.
>>
>>53105299
>Another detail is the spacing; everything is spaced as if it were a new paragraph, but there's no paragraphs to be found. Constricting the size a bit would be aesthetically pleasing, I'd think.

The spacing is like that so everything doesn't look all jammed up like ex:
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!
Everyone is welcome.
FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF
Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates http://www.mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Etc
>>
>half of my shit on Tumblr is gone, including when I made Levia
>Can't find my post on infinity chan
There goes my credibility, but whatever. I know I'm me, and that's what matters. I just want to chime in on Leviathan since I didn't say anything when that new design was posted, and I like the design. I'm a bit bummed about her not keeping the asymmetrical arms and tentacle legs, but I understand why it wasn't included; it was fucking weird. I am glad that my ugly color scheme was kept, since that helped her stand out so much.

I was motivated to draw a bit, and it helped kill my block from days ago. Time to churn out some sketches, will probably (not) post some sketches of the new girls at some point. Good models to work with, and great practice since I'm terrible at monsters that don't look like cartoon villains from the 70's. I sketched out both old and new Levia as the thing that broke my block, and that makes me happy seeing them side by side.

Wish someone would update my shitty doodle for Levia though, since I can't manage to make the card art look good at all. I do still like my old design, even if I admit it is ugly. I'm a sucker for asymmetrical stuff.
>>
>>53105034
Yeah, I'd like to see what's up with the Warhammer Princesses as well.
>>
File: levia.jpg (2MB, 3400x4400px) Image search: [Google]
levia.jpg
2MB, 3400x4400px
>>53106339
you do good stuff man, and you were there to provide gals when no one else was

take it from the guy who made the original art for Lich, Boss, Dodo, and Evil princess, the gals can be difficult, but it feels good when they do eventually make it

also for those curious, heres the ref Red made for Eversor for leviathan
>>
>>53105499
Hare and Berserker don't have crowns. This is a travesty! Every Princess should have a crown, how else would we know it's a princess? (technically Merrow doesn't have a crown either, but her esca looks like a crown).

>>53105582
Gnome has had that art since the original expansion chart. She was one of the ones that got their art down by Gats. You might be confusing her for the other Gnome Princess in gen 4, who has different art and archetype (tinkerer instead of miner).
>>
File: waaaaag.png (4MB, 2747x3398px) Image search: [Google]
waaaaag.png
4MB, 2747x3398px
>>53105034
>>53106384
CHECK IT!, 3 to go!

>>53106411
ay buddy >>53105938
>>
>>53106503
Empress, Fire Warrior, Kroot, and Macha
>>
>>53106503
Oh shit, Like, I like the designs of more then 90% of those princesses, that's really cool!
Warhammer's cool too, but my Knowledge of that is limited to TB.
I think kroot's my favorite, she's just so cute~
I assume regular Kroots arn;t exactly adorable, though?
>>
File: 1479413826634.jpg (191KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
1479413826634.jpg
191KB, 900x633px
>>53106561
Depends on whether you like weird flesh-eating bird-people.
Kroot are awesome, though, and I wish they amounted more to just one unit in the Tau codex. There used to be a Kroot Mercenaries army in 3rd edition, but it never got updated (though given that they redid Genestealer Cults and Harlequins, one can hope).
>>
STOP MAKING EVERYONE A BOOBY MONSTER

Big boobs are meant to be special, related to the character, not just an "AutoWaifu" cheat.

AND WHERE'S THE BOOB SIZE COMPARISON CHART SENPAI
>>
>>53106991
Nigga fuck you talkin bout
>>
File: 1457056969864.gif (150KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457056969864.gif
150KB, 278x200px
>>53106991
Try and stop me
>>
File: 1445460983827.jpg (190KB, 545x710px) Image search: [Google]
1445460983827.jpg
190KB, 545x710px
>>53106896
>design 10/10 faction of genesplicing alien mercenaries
>design decent race of pseudoJapanese aliens with a hard-on for practicality and hiring cool alien races
>fast forward a decade
>the Kroot are criminally under-represented
>the Tau have been tossed onto the "spam foot tall Tonka Toy Robits" wagon with every other faction, not a single new auxiliary in sight
That entire franchise is a fucking tragedy
>>
>>53106503
CEGORACH PRINCESS WHEN
>>
>>53106503
Thanks! Has anything been proposed for Genestealer or C'Tan?
>>
>>53107092

I wanna get a good "Tempo" going with Quake Woman
>>
>>53107314
were workin on a card for genestealer at the moment, close to finished

but if you have any suggestions for Ctan or Arbite, shoot
>>
>>53106503
Not true Warhammer expansion, no Gork or Mork in sight. For shame.
>>
>>53107457
Nice, hope it gets posted here soon, can't wait to see it! Does it give

For the Arbite, how about crime-based roleplay and handcuffs as fetishes (not sure about dislike, exhibitionism maybe?), The Carapace Armor and Shock Maul for Dowries, and for a Lust Gift, perhaps a badge that grants deputy status in the group, allowing you to wield their powers of law?

For the C'Tan, how about life drinking and sunbathing as fetishes, (not sure about dislike, maybe hypnotism or mental contact or something), necrodermis foundry and psycher disabling pylons (or maybe something that allows one to subsist on energy alone?), and a lust gift on a more benevolent version of the transferrence machine?
>>
>>53107457
Sorry, does it give any gene altering dowries or anything like that?
>>
File: 1438994537162.jpg (49KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
1438994537162.jpg
49KB, 300x381px
>>53107399
Can 200X robots even give genuine consent?
>>
>>53107952
>C'Tan dislike: Body Hair
Unless it's the Deceiver, which would be "Asking About Her Preferences"
>>
File: tumblr_nwksuy8mzS1sstw9jo1_1280.png (734KB, 954x581px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwksuy8mzS1sstw9jo1_1280.png
734KB, 954x581px
>>53108016

>Can 200X robots even give genuine consent?

Yes actually, they are sentient after all
>>
>>53105938
Like, Levia is odd, i fee
Dumb but i didnt understand her until someone pointed it out.
>>
File: Gen1exp.png (860KB, 1773x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Gen1exp.png
860KB, 1773x2480px
>>53109316
guess who found out a different word for Leviathan!
>>
>>53105938
Why not just Levi?
>>
>>53105499
>picked the two most boring options as replacements
Who decided this?
>>
>>53105582
I distinctly remember Gm princess requesting her card NOT change after she transitioned. Though its possible she changed her mind since
>>
>>53109857
I want to tease GM Princess's feminine penis!
>>
>>53109383
What is a lotan, that is too obscure
>>
>>53109973
Its another word for leviathan
>>
>>53109973
>too obscure for /tg/
get a load of this guy
>>
>>53109973
I would probobly prefer Rahab, but thats just me
>>
>>53106265
All I can really think to say about this is to keep things somewhat open and occasionally remind the thread where we're at while setting a decent stopping point. It sucks if someone hasn't been around for a long while to provide input, and it's unfair to keep everything on hold for weeks or months at a time or to immediately start changing things that have been more or less settled for a good while.

>>53106503
Is this truly it? Am I now finally gazing upon the 40k chart as it will appear in its final layout?

>>53109383
I might have gone Ym or Dagon on Leviathan, but my biases are weird.
>>
On the apparent issue of squid princess that suddenly cropped up, I'm gonna quote a friend from discord I talked to about this:

"They did it to make her more... marktable/kawaii i guess?. But yeah that third one(Current squid), if you didn't tell me it was a squid i would not have guessed"
"Tbh i think the fun of tower girls
is the ludicrious designs"
"The first squid one is funny
I mean, you have a skelleton princess, a mimic princess
Go all out"
"Its the whole point to have these wierd looking waifu girls
You start making them generic to have greater appeal you become like a generic version of monster musume (and that is already kinda generic)
That's my opinion anyways"
>>
>>53111472
I mean, mimic and skeleton arent the best examples. They look pretty generic in of themselves. Even then I get the feeling most think the old squid looked different because she wasnt a towergirls design at all, she broke completely off the sprite template
>>
>>53111472
To be fair, the majority of Towergirls designs already fall into the "monster musume" level of design, and the new Squid Princess designs I feel have gone a little further than that (otherwise we'd have ended up with an Inkling, Ika-Musume, or Scylla Mk.II).
>>
>>53111576
You have a point there, but I still agree with his main point about weird looking waifus.
Also what do you mean by "Broke off"? She seems to fit the style somewhat and, if I'm remembering correctly, one of ever's criticisms was that it was too close to the template in all the wrong ways. Don't quote me on that last one, though, I might be remembering it wrong.
>>
>>53111644
You agree with your own point? You forget to take off your name tag?
>>
>>53111606
Ehh, yes and no? I don;t think the majority of them are on MM's level, since the only ones that are "Human with monster parts" are the ones that are naturally like that, like dirider and Lamia. (And even then, Mermaid's much more fish-y then the 'Real' World conterparts)
>>
>>53111700
I was quoting my friend. I agree with the points he made about this.
>>
Sorry folks, I am at a wedding today, there seems to be a lot of discussions going on which is great!

As for the squid, I thought the feedback I got for the newest design was well received! I want to do my best to make a strong design everyone enjoys. Also I still stand strongly behind the fact that the original squid deisgn was a quagmire in its artwork, it ignored the many concepts of towergirls and was incredibly disjointed from all the others, the linework was to heavy, there was several tangents and it was monstrous in several alarming ways. I hope we can move far away from that original.
>>
File: Imp Princess and Sir knight.png (38KB, 519x618px) Image search: [Google]
Imp Princess and Sir knight.png
38KB, 519x618px
>>
>>53105938
Forgot to mention, but yeah, GM requested that GM Princess remain a trap. The previous Photo Anon had actually made posts in which he incorporated the change in sex, but those changes were reversed apparently by the wish of GM, herself. Give me a little bit and I can locate the thread in which this happened specifically.

>>53112880
The design was well received, yes. It appears that most of the current criticism is coming from individuals who had not been there at the time or had not noticed since, which is understandable considering the new design hadn't been experiencing a lot of reposting over the month since her introduction.
>>
>>53112880
>Sorry folks, I am at a wedding today, there seems to be a lot of discussions going on which is great!

Our little Evesor is getting married, Where does the time go?
>>
>>53112880
True. I'd say the problem with the original design was not the non-human face (we have other princesses like that as well, although aside from the dragons they're pretty rare), but the proportions, level of detail, and the style not matching with the basic style.
>>
>>53113219
The guests are confused that who he's marrying is a cactus with a cardboard crown on it
>>
>>53113188
The post in question:
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S50253220#p50261993
>>
>>53112880
Hey Ever, whenever you get back, what do you think of >>53105808 ?
>>
>>53102832
Is this supposed to be a Teostra/Lunastra theme? Just got done with some mh and have my suspicions
>>
>>53113896
Pure coincidence.
>>
File: Squid Princess.jpg (60KB, 506x465px) Image search: [Google]
Squid Princess.jpg
60KB, 506x465px
If Squid Princess does get remade, all I ask is that she please keep her tickling fetish.
Please.
>>
>>53113188
Yea, this design wasn't really passed around at like most of the others, so not as many people say it.
>>53112880
And I'm not saying the original design was good, but the current one really does just look bland. When you get back, maybe see if that red guy's available to help? Levi had a terrible design too, but thanks to him, she turned out great.
>>
>>53113998
That's why she needs tentacles; to tickle.
Also also to make porn easier.
>>
>>53102832
>>53104403
Now that you mention it, this does seem like a bodyswap situation.
>HP trying to keep up her girly regal clothing habits in KP's comparitively less feminine body, missing the 'weight' she used to be so self conscious about, and carrying around KP's blade in a attempt to look at least a little intimidating
>KP quickly putting herself to work in HP's body to get /fit/ for duty, but also embraces her new, more pronounced feminine features
I mean, this is probably just a costume swap, but I really liked where I went with it.
>>
>>53114126
Either way, Ever did a really good job with them.
>>
>>53114158
Yea, these are both Really nice
>>
File: Harley.jpg (535KB, 1256x1454px) Image search: [Google]
Harley.jpg
535KB, 1256x1454px
>>53113312
>The guests are confused that who he's marrying is a cactus with a cardboard crown on it

Nice one blank
>>
>>53113188
Yea, I think that's really the main issue, her design wasn't pushed hard, so most people didn;t see it until now. ANd even then, were still not getting everyone yet.
>>
I mean, im one of the people who were in the thread during squids new model creation, Im still for keeping the new version
>>
>>53117853
I personally like her design too, but I have to agree with what that Enti Guy said; She doesn't look like a squid. At all.
>>
>>53112880
I'm more for your version honestly, didn't mind the first iteration all that much either, only thing I want back is the succ lips really
>>
>>53118384
we had a version with succ lips

but changed it to the splatoon style squid mouth because octopus princess already had them succ lips
>>
>>53118422
... isn't that just a regular mouth?
Also, I don't think we should anything other then hairstyle from inkings, since that's really the only squiddy part of them.
>>
>>53118618
I'm pretty sure he means a beak
>>
>>53118422
Coulda swore we were also going to keep her having a more squid-like internal anatomy as one of her features. Maybe that was just me. It sounded like an okay enough compromise between making her more Towergirls-y and trying to maintain her alien-ness.
>>
>>53118680
But nither her nor inklings have beaks...
>>
>>53118929
Technically they do. Their "teeth" are really just one solid, white beak.

[spoilers]Don't you love it when fans get critical features wrong in their fanart?[/spoiler]
>>
>>53119660
But anon, how can you judge? The spats are out of frame there.
>>
File: 6f6.jpg (125KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6f6.jpg
125KB, 1024x576px
>>53119686
As dumb as it is, everyone's entitled to an opinion, even if it's hypocritical or unjustified.

Plus It's really annoying when you want a commission done and over half of the art you can find for the sake of reference includes non-canon features or colors.
>>
File: Sayman squidlings.jpg (53KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
Sayman squidlings.jpg
53KB, 600x851px
>>53119801
What a pain, I can imagine.
>>
>>53119660
>>53119801
>>53119849
These squids are perfectly cute.

Inkling Courtier, when?
>>
so should GM princess be made a trap?

and Candy a female?
>>
>>53120047
Nah, since GM is a real person, they get say on that bit.
And Candy is a cute boi.
>>
>>53120047
GM Princess for certain should be a trap. Not sure what to do about Candy, though. I've kinda grown used to her being a trap, but I don't think it's a feature that absolutely needs to be kept.

Might have to hear from anons who hold Candy in much higher regard waifu-wise.
>>
>>53120164
According to Photo Anon back in December, GM already did express herself on the matter.

>>53113325

She was all about the traps.
>>
>>53120047
Honestly, I thought GM was going to get cut with Wii Fit and Isabelle
>>
>>53120047
>so should GM princess be made a trap?

The sort of question which ruined twgg for me in the first place. Rip in peaches nomad princess.
>>
>>53120047
Sure. But let Candy keep her eyebrows.
>>
>>53120047
I'd rather Candy stay a trap. Is GM Princess really necessary?
>>
Is book princess necessary?
>>
>>53120747
Is the chart necessary?
>>
Is Human Princess necessary?
>>
Am I necessary?
>>
>>53120764
Is towergirls necessary.
>>
>>53120727
>>53120747
>>53120764
>>53120768
>>53120810
>>53120821
Welcome to absurdism. Your choices are denial, nihilism, existentialism, and acceptance.
>>
File: 1441284128295.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441284128295.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>53120810
You're important to me, anon.

Never let go.
>>
>>53120902
I shan't, friend.
>>53120892
I accept it. Nothing has any value so it is better to take what you can get and enjoy it.
>>
>>53120300
Wii n Isabelle were direct references, GM is technically an original gal so for now shes staying

>>53120488
to be fair Nomad was made to be a trap, and Candy/GM were traps for some time till now

each gen having a male of some sort is just the deal I spose

In earnest, I dont much care for having to pick traps/males each gen, but it does provide something of a "trend" for the charts to follow, hell even trash has snail and wh40k gen Slaanesh if your willin to count em

Candy was originally female and GM at one point recommended a change for her gal to be female, so to me its free game of choice for yall
>>
>>53120955
>to be fair Nomad was made to be a trap

Since when? I remember it being just a princess idea like any other, and then randomly one addition was suddenly a trap.
>>
File: 1427380830443.png (3MB, 1701x3335px) Image search: [Google]
1427380830443.png
3MB, 1701x3335px
>>53120981
apparently for a long while, though genie was originally a female before becoming a trap

id have to ask Gats of the specifics, but I dont recall any major conflict over the decision to make Nomad the designated trap of the gen
>>
>>53120981
I might not have been around for when Gats made Gen 2, but I've never seen a chart that explicitly lists Nomad as female.
>>
>>53120488
>>53120981
Bruh, Nomad has been a dude forever
>>
>>53121072
That's the sense I mean, most of the princesses don't state their gender, unless they're a trap basically. I could be mistaken but my recollection was seeing a straightforward nomad princess, and then after one edition the detail of being a trap was added in.
>>
More trash-goat goblin stuff
>>
>>53121160
Oh, is it not ambiguous anymore?
>>
>>53121210
I'm pretty sure the more recent ones I've seen specifically state it.
>>
>>53121239
Huh, well that aught to be fixed
>>
>>53121210
>>53121285
You gotta look at their lust meter symbols. If the vertical one is a male symbol, its a trap.
>>
File: 1481666548281.png (13KB, 322x325px) Image search: [Google]
1481666548281.png
13KB, 322x325px
>>
>>53121207
WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT! ;_;
>>
I like Leviathan/Levi over Lotan personally.
>>
>>53121207
>Cross breed
>No traits of the father, simply more goats like the mother

It's basically genetic parasitism, she's like taking the knight's genes but only making copies of herself.
>>
File: 1449266202696.png (74KB, 265x294px) Image search: [Google]
1449266202696.png
74KB, 265x294px
>>53122826
>Goblin-Goat-whatever-your-knight's-race-is hybrids
>>
>>53122826
The goats don't even look anthropomorphic, so I wonder what's going on there.
>>
>>53123048
Human traits are recessive and develop during puberty
>>
>>53122826
>>53123048
It's more like she's dreaming of what could be, but replaces sheep jumping over a fence with half-goats.
>>
>>53123169
Even with any pictures of other ones though it's always just the mother. Like with the goblin, pics of her with kids are just goblins.
>>
>>53108050
Well, now that I've had more time to think about it, perhaps the C'Tan could have a dislike for Chaos stuff or something?
>>
Whats with the influx of namefags?
>>
>>53123169
Isn't it sir knight thinking of the kids in the uncolored pic?
>>
File: 4fmgtPh.jpg (525KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4fmgtPh.jpg
525KB, 1600x1200px
Why isn't there a goblin/human fusion? They're already the two most breedable princesses
>>
>>53122622
>stand princess
Yes!
>>
>>53125998
RUN SIR NIGHT!
YOUR DICK CANNOT SURVIVE THE TWO AT THE SAME TIME!
THEY WILL BREED YOU INTO OBLIVION!
>>
File: fusion ha.jpg (2MB, 2673x2473px) Image search: [Google]
fusion ha.jpg
2MB, 2673x2473px
Fusion delivery
>>
File: kraken.jpg (685KB, 1397x2081px) Image search: [Google]
kraken.jpg
685KB, 1397x2081px
and updated Kraken princess for Blanks Maidens
>>
>>53126649
that's pretty thicc
I wouldn't mind making calamari out of her, if you can hash what I'm slashing
>>
>>53123223
Trying to characterize sir knights kids kinda goes against the whole anonymous sir knight, so the kids usually follow the mothers traits
>>
>>53126638
This is great! Though, i wish knight princess/princess had a smaller bust in that.
>>
>>53128246
But the anonymous sir knight is still at least human, so I'm not sure where you're going with that
>>
What did everyone think of the most recent release of Conquest?
>>
File: battletoads.png (97KB, 349x511px) Image search: [Google]
battletoads.png
97KB, 349x511px
>>53125998
>Why isn't there a goblin/human fusion?

look at what you careless hands have wrought
>>
>>53102832

I want to put Human Princess's underboob to good use!
>>
>>53129217
That looks more like an Evil/Human fusion.
>>
>>53129217
Hag Princess?
>>
>>53129368
>>53129263

Human Princess is sweet and affable, Goblin... Isn't.

Combine the two and you get a woman that genuinely enjoys your company, but treats you like property because that's just how she grew up.
>>
>>53129217
She needs more frills, knife ears possibly with green skin and her blush on the right side needs to be fixed. But good effort. Also black is a bit of a drab color choice.
>>
>>53129217
>>53129384
There's not enough goblin elements in the design. It's important to point out that goblin isn't evil, probably just cruder and lacking in etiquette and also MUCH more forward. She can still be sweet.

Still though, the result fusion of the two would result in a princess who is both willing and fertile enough to birth a small army.
>>
File: 1460954250845.png (27KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1460954250845.png
27KB, 434x461px
>>53129384
You seem to misunderstand the point of fusion, its not so much a combo of personality as it is looks

And you've made an evil princess/human princess combo
>>
>>53106503
valhallan/mordian/steel legion/preatorian princess when ?
>>
the wiki is missing lots of stuff.
anyone have a full walkthrough or at least a hint how to solve the "spot the succubus" quest?
>>
File: blehitssoemthin.png (96KB, 359x499px) Image search: [Google]
blehitssoemthin.png
96KB, 359x499px
>>53129263
>>53129529
>>53129963
problem is the fusion is just gonna look either too much like one or the other instead of a nice blend

it should be easy to just rip of Malificent or The Enchantress or Lord Dominator, but it doesn't quite have that oomph
>>
>>53132336
I'd say that's actually quite nice.
>>
>>53132336
Half-Goblin princess anyone?
>>
>>53132923
>she REALLY wants children but being a half-breed makes it almost impossible
>>
>>53132999
>>53132923
That's hilarious.

>Double the baby-want desire, but as a hybrid has low fertility
>>
>>53133337
Means you both gotta try that much harder.
>>
>>53133430
>Multi-day-long fuck-sessions where she keeps you hopped up on aphrodisiacs until she gets that baby in her
>>
>>53133337
>she lets herself get captured on purpose because some prankster told her that knights are naturally highly virile
>>
File: BabyMachine.png (5KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
BabyMachine.png
5KB, 434x461px
Someday I will get tired of doing fusions, But Today is most certainly not that day.
>>
>>53133987
You're definitely getting better at them.
>>
>>53133337
>>53132999
>>53133430
>>53133454
So kinda like that Holstaur 2 Princess anon made a while back?
>>
File: ColonistPrincess3.png (80KB, 420x479px) Image search: [Google]
ColonistPrincess3.png
80KB, 420x479px
>>53130112

Oh I most certainly will be looking into those...but for now i completed that charts girls for now. I wanna start doing the refining process and get it ready for completion.
>>
File: HumanYeti.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
HumanYeti.png
6KB, 434x461px
>>53133987
Human is good at fusing with my favorite princesses.
>>
File: The plot is good.jpg (31KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
The plot is good.jpg
31KB, 500x404px
>>53134098

Hey Evesor, there are some things I've been wanting to know for a while like your Origin, like I know that you came here after MS Paint forums died but what led you here?, did you saw it whiles browsing /tg/, did you ever repaint those regiment of Kriegers after you painted them wrong with face plates because you made a mistake with grenadiers and also who is your favorite princess?
>>
>>53120047
I mean ideally for me they both stay male, though if i where forced to pick a trap it would be candy, by a very slim margin
>>
Quick question, does the Lotan Princess have hands on her new design, or are those claws?
>>
>>53135009
Oh please tell me those are claws, claws are sexy as fuck~
>>
>>53135009
Which one is that again?
>>
>>53135009
>>53135935
I personally see them as claw-like hands, but the whole design for every princess with fingers tends to look like claws anyway.

>>53136006
Levia/Leviathan. The blue sea serpent in >>53105499
>>
>>53136006
New name for Leviathan.
>>
>>53136033
Really? Its just going to be Lotan? Levia is way better than that.
>>
>>53136130
Eh, I like it better. It seems more distinct and folkloreish than just Levia
>>
File: notgoblinprin.png (30KB, 214x252px) Image search: [Google]
notgoblinprin.png
30KB, 214x252px
>>53133987
it sort of looks more like Goblin Princess succesfully convinced everybody she was really Human Princess

So I drew this
>>
File: HalfBard.png (13KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
HalfBard.png
13KB, 450x600px
>>53134352
Oh my origin? I mean when the MSPA forums died, I was sort of wandering around looking for a new group to work wiith. I mean I still miss the old community but I think searching around was a great thing for me. I was doing random art for pretty much any drawthread on 4chan I could find. I was doing /co/ /vg/ /aco/ and /tg/. I always knew vaguely about Towergirls but it wasn't till I met some anons on a draw threads asking for Orphan Princess, Kobold princess, and Knight Princess art that I was starting to get interest.

I peaked into the threads when Generation 5 was being worked on, I was doing miscellaneous requests and I sorta asked if I could take a stab at redrawin the art. I felt confident enough I could replicate Gats art a bit, I mean I sorta drew like that before hand so it wasn't a hard move over. The community was welcoming and it has continued to be exciting and engaging to make pieces for you guys. The passion is strong here and I thrive off the feedback.

As for my krieger...I did repaint them, it was a bit embarrassing but they all make sense, but it was a good month of retouch ups. I am currently working on retouching up my Sister of Battle models since they looked really poor as they were my first army i ever painted. Also I am impressed you remember that still.

Favorite Princess is tough, I love Cactus, Dullahan and Mantis...But please don't make me choose. It is quite difficult.
>>
>>53136368
I notice a lack of Mantis fusions
>>
What future princesses need to be drawn/redrawn?
>>
>>53132336
She looks really good like that, but hair now is a little off. But all the same I am loving the dress and her face and basically everything with her design.
>>
File: Sister of Battle Helmet Polish.jpg (85KB, 629x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Sister of Battle Helmet Polish.jpg
85KB, 629x1268px
>>53136368
>Also I am impressed you remember that still.

Thanks, Also liking Dullahan is great taste, though I have one more question, how was the wedding?
>>
File: Huldra's Tail Injury.png (292KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Huldra's Tail Injury.png
292KB, 600x1000px
Update on the Huldra request. Sorry I didn't post any progress in the last thread
>>
>>53136269
>Those band-aids

nice touch
>>
>>53136847

She's so cuuuuute!

And she got the booty, holy shit.
>>
File: Lovepotionnumber9.png (44KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
Lovepotionnumber9.png
44KB, 708x708px
>>53136794
Good friends getting the knot tied is always a good thing. 3 hour drive to the place was a hike and 3 hours back the same day. It was a haul, also it wasn't a open bar, a damn shame.
>>
>>53136577
This is an atrocity, that's what this is.
Mantis X Knight when?
>>
>>53136979
Oh god, no open bar AND a hike? How did you survive?
>>
>>53137018
I would rather see Mantis x Chicken

I remember Eversor liking Chicken when she came out.
>>
>>53137100
Lets compromise.
Knight x Chicken.
>>
>>53137120
Dual Sword Blue Jay Princess
>>
>>53137166
Wait this was a joke but you made it sound fucking awesome.
Fuck yea, High five!
>>
>>53136577
I need to practice doodling, and this sounds fun.

Post Mantis + ??? fusions. I'll try to doodle some, and maybe others will throw sketches out too.
>>
>>53137533
How exciting!

How Bout CactusXMantis!
>>
>>53137533
mantis x mimic
>>
>>53137533
Hmm... After the knight and chicken fusions, how about one with Assassin princess? You could even use the orchid mantis pattern with assassin's color scheme for some extra fun~
>>
>>53137424
Thanks, it just came to me.
>>
>>53137533
Mantis + Kobold
Make my dreams come true, please
>>
>>53137533
Mantis and Ice.
>>
>>53137578
>>53137592
>>53137606
>>53137659
Did these, waiting to fill one more page (4 per page) before scanning.
>>53137754
I must be blind, because I can't find Ice Princess. Where is she?
>>
Mantis and Ogre.
>>
File: Untitled.png (83KB, 380x273px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
83KB, 380x273px
>>53137974
>Ice
I meant Crystal, fug.
>>
>>53137974
A lot of people over on /trash/ seem to like the idea of human x dragon duchess
>>
>>53138003
Had a feeling that's what you meant. Working on this one before >>53137996.

Two more and I'll scan when done, if my scanner doesn't crap out on me.

>>53138013
Sticking with mantis for now. Keep the idea fresh though, in case someone else wants to do it.
>>
>>53137533
Sword
Drider
Knight
Insect
Harpy
Candy
Plant
>>
>>53138021
How about a Jester/Mantis fusion? That'd be interesting.
Also, what should we call you?
>>
File: Ice.png (21KB, 191x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ice.png
21KB, 191x249px
>>53137974
>>53138003
>>
>>53138061
Shit son, giving me all this work. I'll try two of them to fill out my page after Crystal and Ogre are done. Pick two that you really want to see first.

>>53138076
I might squeeze this in, it sounds cute. Also, don't call me names. I'm a fragile, humble anon.
>>
>>53138101
I was just throwing stuff out there, but if you want me to choose, Harpy and Candy
>>
File: orchid mantis.jpg (108KB, 926x617px) Image search: [Google]
orchid mantis.jpg
108KB, 926x617px
Guys!
Guys!
Guys!

Mantis/Plant Fusion. Become the Orchid Mantis princess we always wanted!
or something like Lurantis, if you're into pokemon that is
>>
>>53138310
I like the idea.

Lurantis is best mantis.
>>
Sorry to bring it up again, anon who made the botched Lotan art piece(back in the last thread), but which of these arms look more like Lotan's arms in the chart? You can just leave the letter if you want, but critique or feedback on the arms is welcome and helpful!
>>
File: Lotan Princess arms.png (87KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lotan Princess arms.png
87KB, 600x1000px
>>53138477
Shit, heres the arms
>>
>>53138486
I am a fan of C. Brutal yet elegant.
>>
>>53138486
>>53138508
Yea, C looks best/the most practical.
>>
File: Mufuckin Proof.png (424KB, 702x557px) Image search: [Google]
Mufuckin Proof.png
424KB, 702x557px
Just wanted to escape my lurking to update yall real quick in saying that my Towergirls Rescue Wars game is on one of the front panels of the TTS Workshop Page
>>
>>53138486
>A
A very basic pincer, too basic for a princess.
>B
Improved pincer, having segmented joints in the "hand" area, but still too basic.
>C
Sharp, interesting, can come off as regal without losing any ability to use.
>D
Too froggy/human wearing a glove.
>E
Similar issue to A and B, but also too bulky.
>>53138558
Shit son.
>>
>>53138558
Noice
>>
Do you have any screen shots of how it looks in game?
>>
>>53138577
>>53138508
>>53138540
So it sounds like C is the most popular option, so I'm gonna go with that design! I'll post a WIP as soon as I can
>>
>>53138610
Sure i can grab some, just give me a bit. Granted this is still in a psuedo beta phase as i'm still balancing out the rules and the like.
>>
File: pool.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pool.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53138021
Tbh id love to see a bnlunch of the trash princesses fused with the tg princesses, including that dragon human fusion
>>
>>53138732
Meant bunch, not bnlunch
>>
File: Panel83.png (25KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
Panel83.png
25KB, 850x550px
http://towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/

Update! (finally! Sorry bout that Long ass delay!)
>>
>>53138101
The Sword idea is pretty good, too. Don't lose that
>>
>>53138819
No problem, my man. We all got priorities.
>>
>>53138558
TTS?

color me interested
>>
>>53138954
Tabletop simulator
>>
>>53139007
I don't keep up with you kids n ur slang
>>
>>53139062
We be wild Whippersnappers!
>>
File: 1488000338355.png (1MB, 1037x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1488000338355.png
1MB, 1037x1075px
>>53106503
>still no Banshee
>>
>>53138819
uhh... Ever? I can;t reply to the quest. Can ys do something about that?
>>
>>53138610

Kay, here's an Imgur album preview of the game!
http://imgur.com/a/8Cko9

I'd also be willing to give a short summary of how the game works, though i might go into too much detail if i do.
>>
>>53139124
Nevermind, I can reply now, for some reason.
>>
>>53139233
>http://imgur.com/a/8Cko9
Woah, this is fairly in depth. Definitely still far from perfect, but I'd totally be down to help work out the kinks.
Also Playing as border general or P'orc Courtier will be nice.
>>
>>53139233
wow this is really cool
>>
File: 1.jpg (399KB, 1191x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
399KB, 1191x1352px
Alright, I said I'd scan em, and my scanner didn't fail me this time. First up: Mimic, Cactus, Kobold, Assassin.
>>
>>53139233

Thanks and neat, although I thought it was going to be a boardgame
>>
File: 1439675704558.jpg (153KB, 303x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439675704558.jpg
153KB, 303x500px
>>53139233
Things looks really promising. I'm glad that there's so much good stuff coming out of this community.
>>
>>53139300
Yea, definetly not close to done. I'm still wonder on if i should make Courtiers and Companions (General included) as playable characters like the Knights, have them put into the main Princess Deck and when they're drawn you can use Wealth to buy them, or have them be in their own deck and only on special circumstances can get them.

That alongside possible Mechanics and Buffs they could do.

I'd happily accept any help for it as well, more heads working together is better then just one potentially fucking up somewhere. For instance during the first Beta Play of it a day or so ago i changed quiet a bit and added more as a result.
>>
File: 2.jpg (426KB, 1191x1352px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
426KB, 1191x1352px
>>53139328
Now Ogre, Crystal, Candy, and Harpy. Also added sword because sword. These were all doodles, so I hope nobody expected any 10/10 masterpieces.

I do have a tumblr that I post to, very rarely.
>>
>>53139323 >>53139341

Thanks for the compliments! And i agree with ya Anon, i've found the Towergirls community to be one of the coolest one's i've found so far!

>>53139330
Actually originally it was going to be, and it might still be in the future! The only problem is that i don't have the Art skill to make a board for it unfortunately!
>>
>>53139328
>>53139344
Is this technically multiclassing?
>>
>>53139363
I am inclined to ask if you'd be alright with including my gen once it's completed
>>
>>53139342
Hmm... I think the generals and Masters should definitely be playable like knights, but the beats and Courters should get their opwn special deck. Maybe make it a rare event, like a card that say "Draw a courter/beast. Hire if you can" Or "Draw 3 C/Bs. You may hire any of them if you can afford to."
Of corse, they'd also have special requirements to be hired, butr all require at least a tiny bit o' gold.
>>53139328
>>53139344
Amazing work, GLass, I especially love Cactus and Crystal.
And please do share your tumble. rare is better then never, and I don;t want this art lost to the depths of the boards.
>>
>>53139415
I'm including all the Gens and Expansions that come out of this thread, but only once they have a chart completed! I added the Warhammer one prematurely cause i thought it WAS done.

So yes, i'd happily include yours blank and in fact was already planning to!
>>
>>53124787
More people are creating content and need a name to be able to identify themselves with their content. I don't like it anymore than you do, but that's what's happened.
>>
>>53139472
That's a pretty good idea! I'll try that when i get the next beta test and update started! Though that might not be for a long while, we'll see in the next few days.

By the way, to all of you wonderful people, if you ever want to make your own TTS thing for Towergirls but don't want to take a long time to upload all the Princesses and the like, feel free to take them from my mod if you like! The only thing i ask is for a name of the mod so i can play it myself!
>>
>>53139472
Technically, I have two tumblrs, but only because I forgot my password at one point. Posted them on the wrong one, but I try to use the second one.

harblesnargits and zetalian, the latter being the one I try to use now. Both have old and new examples of art. I'll move shit over at some point when I'm not tired.
>>
>>53139363
>Actually originally it was going to be, and it might still be in the future! The only problem is that i don't have the Art skill to make a board for it unfortunately!

I hope can happen in the future
>>
File: Huldra's Tail Injury.png (500KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Huldra's Tail Injury.png
500KB, 600x1000px
Final on the Huldra pic. Sorry it took so long. Hope the OR is still around to see it
>>
>>53139328
>>53139344
My personal top three are Kobold, Harpy, and Mimic.
>>
File: Cyclops Princess 12.jpg (205KB, 579x594px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops Princess 12.jpg
205KB, 579x594px
Cyclops Princess has a relatively high amount of art of her compared to how seemingly unpopular she is.
>>
>>53139607
You mean the former? the first blog is the one the mantises are uploaded to.
>>
>>53139777
Like I said, I uploaded to the wrong one. Zetalian is the new one, which I want to swap to. I was just logged in to the other for some reason by accident.
>>
Okay so I'm making the pastebin now for the games and should I include the table top rules with the games?
>>
>>53139912
Yeah, just make sure to note that they're unfinished and unrefined.
>>
>>53139912
Yea i would include the tabletop rulebooks, since they're still games that people (hopefully) play. I'd just make a note saying that they haven't been updated in a while.
>>
File: 1484640128959.png (394KB, 1229x1786px) Image search: [Google]
1484640128959.png
394KB, 1229x1786px
>>53139748
I don't think she was ever considered unpopular. Not as vocally fawned over, true, but she's an admirable Princess.
>>
>>53140020
>>53140013
>Yeah, just make sure to note that they're unfinished and unrefined.
>Yea i would include the tabletop rulebooks, since they're still games that people (hopefully) play. I'd just make a note saying that they haven't been updated in a while.

Yeah thanks guys, also multi can you link your game please
>>
>>53140041
Sure can! Here ya go: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=919423410&searchtext=
>>
>>53140085

Thanks
>>
File: Cyclops Princess 4.png (298KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops Princess 4.png
298KB, 1500x1200px
>>53140029
I never see any mention of her but I have as much art of her as some princesses like merchant and human
>>
File: Ca_yZjdUsAAf_1I.jpg large.jpg (142KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Ca_yZjdUsAAf_1I.jpg large.jpg
142KB, 900x1273px
The only princess fanart I have is this one of Witch. Nothing else has really appealed to me, for some reason. I like Witch, so this is a plus for me.
>>
>>53140149
The salty, angry tears make her even better.
>>
>>53139667
Not him, but damn good.
>>
File: Dusk Elf 6 (B.jpg (58KB, 512x544px) Image search: [Google]
Dusk Elf 6 (B.jpg
58KB, 512x544px
Okay so here is the pastebin for the new thread, is it good enough or should I tweak it some more before I make the next thread?
>>
>>53140438

Forgot the freaking paste bin

https://pastebin.com/pJthbuDQ
>>
>>53140457
Looks good to me.
>>
>>53140457
Also looks good to me.
-That other guy who does newthreads
>>
I demand next thread be Vampire Princess edition. The loli vampire deserves some love too.
>>
File: knight-sergeant.png (405KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
knight-sergeant.png
405KB, 600x442px
>>53140475
>>53140480

Thanks anons

>>53140487
>I demand next thread be Vampire Princess edition. The loli vampire deserves some love too.

Give me some good art and I'll do it anon
>>
File: Vampire Princess 3.png (209KB, 724x885px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Princess 3.png
209KB, 724x885px
>>53140487
>>
>>53132999
>>53133337
>>53133585
Where does the "hybrids are near sterile" lore come from? This ruins all my plans!
>>
>>53140536
Real life?
>>
>>53140549
Real life does not matter when magic is in the equation! my plans are safe.
>>
>>53140530

Thanks anon, I'll make the new thread at page 8
>>
>>53140530
Hold on, is her top showing skin, or not? I've always thought it was skin like a low cut top, but could I have been wrong this whole time?
>>
>>53140632
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can see the collar around her neck which is the top of her shirt.

Though I like your version and want Red to do a fanart of that
>>
>>53140536
The idea was to make it a realistic gimmick for a particular princess.
>>
>>53140530
gotta love vamp
>>
>>53133987
GLORIOUS!
>>
>>53140530

DO you have this image without the small picture a Vampire in the corner?
>>
>>53140644
I mean, the whole game is meant to be some lewd thing, so it just passed over my head this whole time. Feels like a Mandela effect or something.

I second your fanart thing though.
>>
I'm having a bitch of a time with Subtitle Pending, and I keep crashing during the big battle with the kobold vs penguin armies. I saw that they added a Peasant Princess. Who is that?
>>
Guys, what if; Goblin + Dusk Elf fusion. What would be the outcome?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>53141328
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.