[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 58

File: AM.png (7MB, 2125x1669px) Image search: [Google]
AM.png
7MB, 2125x1669px
Previous thread: >>53069028

>Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/7HiVphFm (embed) (embed)

>News
http://theonyxpath.com/now-available-cursed-necropolis-rio/
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/

This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/mayday-monday-meeting-notes/

>Question:
By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced? Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
>>
File: The Batter by DJOK3.jpg (142KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
The Batter by DJOK3.jpg
142KB, 730x1095px
Still on the topic of the Batter from Mortis Ghost's "OFF".

How can we represent him in the OWOD and COD while keeping the essence of OFF?
>>
>>53073158
>prefer
Children of Osiris. Since they are the least edgy
>most likely
Nosferatu
>>
>>53073158
I can think of no possible reason I would ever be embraced, and I would likely commit suicide it if happened.
>>
>>53073372
>I would likely commit suicide it if happened.
Why? You're probably already a leech on society, why bother staying alive now?
>>
>>53073158
>By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced?
Gangrel, because muh independence.

>Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
I honestly have no clue.
>>
>>53073407
I'm a huge massive wuss. I doubt I could bring myself to kill even if my life was on the line.
>>
>>53073490

You're a weakling. Nobody would embrace you, period.
>>
>>53073283
>Nosferatu

Do you hate yourself that much, fag?
>>
>>53073407
>>53073634
>>53073648
pls no bully
>>
>>53073158
>By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced? Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
Toreador/Gangrel.
>>
Genocide all mages below wisdom 5
>>
>>53073755

You can damn well try.
>>
>>53073755
>Genocide all mages below wisdom 5

Do you really want to fuck with a mage, no less large groups of them, with a Wisdom below 5?

Are you aware that there are many fates worse than death, and mages are the type to thoroughly and slowly experiment?
>>
>>53073938
>mages are the type to thoroughly and slowly experiment

Damn Mystagogues.
>>
>>53073974
My Uratha is still recovering from PTSD after being anally probed for "secrets of the spirit".

Damn Mysterium indeed.
>>
>>53073938
>Do you really want to fuck with a mage, no less large groups of them, with a Wisdom below 5?

Depends, how low is his Gnosis and what Spheres does he have?
>>
>>53074001
>Gnosis
>Spheres

wat
>>
>>53073938
Actually if there's one mage you want to fight it's the one who's shown them self to be an idiot when it comes to practicing magic.
>>
>>53073158
Hey /CofD/, I wanna make a Carthian firebug. What's the best way to go about Molotov cocktailing the Vampire establishment while avoiding Frenzy rolls from fire exposure?
Is there any other way to gain resistance to fire besides Ordo coils?
>>
>>53073993

I am strangely aroused from reading this.
Am I a sick person?
>>
>>53073158
By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced?
Ventrue because muh money

Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
Gangrel because muh temper

>>53073938
Well unless I'm myself a mage then yes I want to bitchslap any of those morons that reached wisdom <5
>>
>>53074035
>I want to bitchslap any of those morons that reached wisdom <5
Have fun having your insides liquefied.
>>
>>53074024
Rotgrafen devotions. Obviously resilience so you don't burn yourself. Riding the wave so you retain some control after frenzing out
>>
>>53074051
Unless I turn you inside out first ech dimwit?
>>
>>53074016
Arcana, sorry. I get this shit mixed up all the god-damned time.
>>
>>53074066
But you're not a mage.
>>
File: VtM made saw played rev4.png (929KB, 1192x576px) Image search: [Google]
VtM made saw played rev4.png
929KB, 1192x576px
>>53069582
They do not and asking someone's generation is a big faux pas. Additionally, an individual vampire may know their generation or the may not.

Someone with the Thaumaturgical path of blood at rank 1 can determine someone's generation as well as if they're a diablerist or not IF they know what they're looking for.

>>53072086

I played a non-edgy Tzimisce. She was embraced by her uncle who was an escaped shovelhead. He in turn was based upon "Uncle Kau", a stock character from Hong Kong zombie movies who is a JiangShi/Zombie Wrangler/Taoist Priest. She herself was a kind of Mandarin Language Elvira who had a local network TV show and everything wherein she showed... wait for it... Hong Kong Zombie movies.

She's shaping up to be a kind of "Kinder, gentler neo-feudalist."
>pic related
>>
Five BP 10 Elders against a single Gnosis 5 Master.

I bet you can't win this one, magecucks.
>>
>>53074095
I specified that this is the case that I am. I see you lose ability to read when your wisdom drops. Fuck Banishers were right
>>
>>53074120
plz no
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 224x225px
>>53074120
>>
>>53074126
>Well unless I'm myself a mage then yes I want to bitchslap any of those morons that reached wisdom <5
The way you wrote it suggested you weren't a mage, leading me to conclude that you would want to spare a low Wisdom mage.

Shut up and write better.
>>
>>53074024
>make a ghoul
>have the ghoul do it
>???
>profit
>>
>>53074120
A Master isn't limited to Unmaking a single individual. Those elders are done for.
>>
>>53074155
Lazy vampires are the way to go
>>
This thread is going to go silent now because of the above.
>>
>>53074194
These threads need to die anyway. It's beyond recognition and repair at this point.

Not even newly released material will change anything.
>>
>>53074096

>Tzimisce
>doing the shovelhead routine

Tzimisce and Lasombra almost never do that kind of thing.
>>
>>53074168
>Overreaching
>Withstand

Nope. Master is fucking dead.
>>
>>53074194
I would actually like to propose wod/cofd own that guy/that GM/wtf were you thinking thread. Lets face it this games attract edge lords so there should be at least few tales of fuckery.

So far my biggest pet peeve with my players was not reading what their own characters can do

>So I will use additional actions from celerity
>This is not how celerity works in vtr
>What?

>I should know that because Auspex
>And what is up with auspex?
>I have enchanced senses
>Every vampire has enchanced senses
>So what does auspex do?
>.......
>>
>>53074230
Masters have tons of free Reach and can get Exceptional Successes easily, which can't be Withstood.
>>
>>53074265
You can't get around Withstand actually.
>>
>>53074212
According to your headcanon, they don't. According to revised splatbooks, they do. The sample Tzimisce Pack in their clan book is made entirely of shovelheads save for one and there's a template for one in the Lasombra clan book. Additionally, the sample shovelhead in Midnight Siege is a Lasombra.

I would really like to know where you're getting that assumption.
>>
>>53074341

>I would really like to know where you're getting that assumption.

The fluff, which talks how both Tzimisce and Lasombra tend to be picky as hell about who they Embrace.
>>
>>53074366
Where in the fluff? I gave you my citations. Where are yours?
>>
>>53074319
Exceptional Successes explicitly gives you the option to bypass Withstand.
>>
>>53074382

Hang on, I'll just go look in the Clanbooks (revised), probably gonna take me a bit.
>>
>>53074382
>>53074411

Okay, yeah, it mentions that the Lasombra sometimes do the shovelhead routine, but for the majority part they prefer to take their time, up to a decade, to test the one who they want to Embrace.
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (245KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
245KB, 602x800px
>>53074534
We'll, that's every lineage in the Sabbat, post revised. They still do the shovelhead thing but only during assaults and raids and the big two clans still kick in. But that isn't even the source of most of their recruits as a sect.

The shovel party and the creation rights are now two separate things.
>>
File: gypposultan.jpg (34KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
gypposultan.jpg
34KB, 359x500px
yesterday was such a good day
I cuckolded my sister with her girlfriend
lets make this one too a day and a thread dedicated to ordinary, simple joys and speed.

So how do you start your day? For me it's teeth maintenance, some jogurt with muesli and frozen berries, rye bread with meat and coffee. Took a cooling shower and I just came back from taking my dose of 0.2g amphetamine.
Now I'm enjoying the coffee and waiting for someone to amuse me. Maybe while waiting I should make this actual bastard of a deck. Can you guess from the captain, the big idea of this deck, boss? I'll say, it's going to play a lot of svadharma.

Also which splat/character/area what have you would this song fit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmSkUO5wMB4
>>
>>53074651
>dumb cardposter

That is all.
>>
File: fuck you.png (6KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
6KB, 239x258px
>>53074715
>>
>>53074715
At least the cardposter talks about the actual games instead of "Could x beat x"
>>
>>53074821

>At least the cardposter talks about the actual games

Not who you're replying to, but the fucker talks about fucking his sister's girlfriend in the first two lines.
>>
>>53074651
That's the theme song of the hippied out, vintage sports car driving celestial chorister who is a wholly owned subsidiary of a decade that we know as the 1970s.

And mother of god, you're going for a vote deck.
>>
>>53074835
I'm more concerned as to why he spoils himself so gloriously in the morning.
>>
>>53074865
Still better than the four month dick measuring contest we just had.
>>
File: nightmarecurse.jpg (69KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
nightmarecurse.jpg
69KB, 360x500px
>>53074651
Action denial + multi-act would probably be a good choice. I also seem to recall some deck with Sha-Ennu & Haz as sidekicks.

I usually start my day with a nice long pee, followed by coffee & light breakfast. Then it's weight lifting, shit shower shave, and it's off to the daily grind.

I'm going to bed now though since it's almost two thirty in the morning where I'm at.
>>
>>53075111
>just had.
>had

We're never going to be safe from wankfests, anon.
>>
So I've been thinking: Would werewolves believe in Bigfoot myths, or would they just assume it's some guy in Near-Man who has been spotted?
>>
>>53074715
Did Richard Garfield fuck this guy's mom or something? Why is he always so salty about cardposts?
>>
>>53075207
it's a Beast and they'd hunt it but everybody loves beasts amirite :^)
>>
File: 0gWJfkX.png (573KB, 610x582px) Image search: [Google]
0gWJfkX.png
573KB, 610x582px
>>53075207
We had this discussions with my players. Honestly when you are some kind of weirdo magical creature and you know for a fact that there are other weirdo magical creatures out there would you reject something like that outright?
>>
Is there a good hunter conspiracy for makeing something like scientology/morninglight from secret world/Universal Brotherhood from shadowrun. Brainwashing cult with a nice facade in short?
>>
File: the-maxx.png (253KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-maxx.png
253KB, 600x300px
What would he be in the OWOD and COD?
>>
File: rozzerahcumeh.jpg (18KB, 248x310px) Image search: [Google]
rozzerahcumeh.jpg
18KB, 248x310px
>>53074715
I don't want to make you agitated, but what is it with ccgs really?
Is this the ordinarily desperate rationalizing again, that "we (tg folks) are shameful and the normies look at us like special needs children. You think on it, then you realize: So to feel at least a little less bad, I must find some subgroup among us who I can ridicule just as I'm getting ridiculed."

on a more esthetic note, anyone coming, is the lineup good/shit? I spotted a few, but I doubt I'm paying for the full ticket. As long as sexgang children and andi are not playing in the festival area, Im golden.

Literal shit I found: The 69 Eyes, Amorphis. Probably there is more and even worse acts, but I choose what I listen, so most of the names were filtered from being played to me.

http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de/english/bands.php

Anyone going there, do you usually pay for a room and the ticket and take the festival experience as it's tailored?

I've not payed for anything else than to fly and the train. Sometimes food and drink. After starting to stay with the local crusts, I've mainly panhandled, gone to punk shows and illegal techno parties. Also Leipzig has some really nice methamph and there's even those good kind nationalists who at night make good fighting partners.

why isn't pop music like this anymore?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrX_HfWgFY
>>
File: moshpit.jpg (49KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
moshpit.jpg
49KB, 358x500px
>>53076162
>>53076162
hng why did I put the link to the lineup below?
If anyone has wooden eyes, I hope here the link is more visible. Also come squat with me to the local crusties. We have always a good time and even better parties than many during the festival. You'll get free housing if I introduce you as a good friend and they have loads of room atleast in this one "commune". Just don't speak politics or trigger their inner cowardly sjw too much and they can be even hilarious company. They help with getting drugs and share almost everything the have with a guest. Last year there was a h o h such good meth. They are good people. It's really fun to panhandle in front of the train station and the park, listen to music from our own system and just admire the mashup of a pride thing and a funeral march going by. The city turns surreal, population goes to something like ~60% goff and ~40% normies. Imma giddy already. This month guys starts the biggest vte.... (krhm) vtm -larp. I want to take my two lady friends and my sister and introduce her as a bottom and turn us into a lustful quartet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8egczjhg9x4

Pic is what went on during wolf brigade and moscow death brigades gigs. We almost went fighting with local nationalist hotheads and during the escalation I had the feeling I should just stomp the crusties, since I respect a nationalist way more any day. They kind of liked me too since I'm a finn and I have some nsbm tattoos I had them see. In the end we didn't fight that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t16ib4FL8Cg
>>
File: giselasgift.jpg (10KB, 209x300px) Image search: [Google]
giselasgift.jpg
10KB, 209x300px
>>53075151
YAAAA MA MANGUST
What about adding some dem debuffs, like haunting. the discipline may have some other neat debuffs.

I never play malk as any kind of s+b is the same as being this guy >>53074715 and his mother at the same time. While not knowing how to dance.

I was thinking dem horde with Hazimel "i never poo in the loo" Charmanderkabotry Sujaman. Hi'd give them pic and would make all sorts of sensory fuckeries alleroun'. He'd keep everything running with pic, offending his person is dealt with mirror image and keeps happy and fat with svadharma.

This is a traditional indian folk song. Basically all of jazz music stems from this song:
https://youtu.be/s7ZImofKk3s?t=8m33s
Which faction from owod might enjoy such smooth grooving?
>>
>>53076162
I'm not the same person, but I would say that the card game isn't an RPG and should probably be in its own thread.
>>
>>53076611
the two people who play it wont have much to talk about then.
>>
File: stillbetterforyiffthanwta.jpg (70KB, 179x323px) Image search: [Google]
stillbetterforyiffthanwta.jpg
70KB, 179x323px
>>53076611
Have you played it? And in what kind of company? Our usual groups table talk makes it almost an rpg. If you are the right kind of vtes player, you come to the table to employ an army of snakes to serve you, then they form a bike gang and suit up with batons, leather jackets, motorcycles. They fight with nasty tactics and aim only for the groin. Then they go on and start an anarch revolt and get smiling jack in on it too. They might even squat in some local radio stations.
You can play it not in the same way as mtg. It's the closest to pnp game in ccg format. We have huge immersion even if we have to go by a bit wonky ccg game mechanics. Wonky in the sense, they are not the best for simulating events an actual rp can do as it's supposed to.
Also trap+undying persistence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPt68lXEgvs
This is so clearly for the malks who don't flirt with fish.
>>
>>53073490
Youd be surprised what people do when their lives are on the line.

Besides, you'll have the Beast to help. Hungry, angry, all the time, looking at everyone as meat, always wanting more
>>
>>53076611
It's a general, not an rpg thread.

Cardcucks belong here
>>
>>53076793
Why does he have to kill anyone? As a vampire he probably will but this isn't 30 days of night or blade that you need to kill and feel good about it. Unless you are completely spineless moron there will be huge intervals beetween you slipping up(obviously I'm not taking self defence cases).
>>
Many-time Requiem ST here. A thing's crossed my mind. How often do the other STs here actually make up a city, or do you use whatever town/city you live in? And if you do, how much detail do you put into it, what little quirks are there to be found in alleys and the like? And finally, what if any splats do you add besides your own?
>>
>>53076957
The first feeding is almost always unavoidably deadly (unless they use already stored blood, like what happens in the opening fiction of Malkavian:revised) simply because they have no control.

Also remember sucking blood is intensely pleasurable, and you get a classic case of premature ejaculation
>>
File: tribute.jpg (35KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
tribute.jpg
35KB, 362x500px
>>53076611
guy I'm sorry mtg people are so thick in the head and can't even emulate the guy who made their game. I read he wasn't satisfied how mtg turned out and started with jyhad. So as a reaction to a failure, vtes should be the better game. We should turn all the mtg threads to vtes ones. And please just because cards are cards, they aren't excluded from the universe they are set in.

>>53074843
As much as I like making weird, surprising decks, vote while being a respected venue for victory, isn't something I'd let my gyppos do. Their thing is to scam, sell ill horses, read fortunes and shank people with crows.
Srsly though, mirror image is really good for political maneuvers. Hmhmhmhmhm now I got all kinds of things in my head. Maybe ill make a weenie+haz the spazimel cc/tablelock deck and a one with voting and tumnimos and her caravan of siblings. Maybe I'd bloat through consanguineous boon, patshiv and tribute to the mistermaster, the sensual blisterblaster, as in me. combat likely would be a lot of fort and occlusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc2TLJFKazs
>>
>>53076984
If every first feeding is deadly, then your doing something wrong and need to meet the sunlight.

Pretty sure in any vampire game, the number of fucktards who are embraced randomly and left alone are 1:1000000000000, and most have sires/mentors who will teach them not to be fucking tards and break the masq on day 1.
>>
>>53076971
>How often do the other STs here actually make up a city, or do you use whatever town/city you live in?

City I live in.

> And if you do, how much detail do you put into it, what little quirks are there to be found in alleys and the like?

I change stuff to accomodate supernatural and I change details to throw my players off. Like Rack in my city is placed in area that was empty dump during the time of my game.
Or huge centerpiece landmark getting blown up and replaced with skyscraper

>And finally, what if any splats do you add besides your own?

I throw in everyone as flavour. In my current game players encountered Demon, Seers of the throne and a sin eater. However they are rarely focus and most of the time act in background doing their own thing
>>
File: 53426.jpg (510KB, 1400x1146px) Image search: [Google]
53426.jpg
510KB, 1400x1146px
>>53075215
Ya the guy literally made the most popular ccg. The guy even has some saint like attributes. He noticed he didn't like some mechanics in mtg, so made vtes. He could have just gone with the mtg craze all monyligrabyli and not think if a better ccg could be made. Which is by far the best ccgame in casual and comp. Only if he came first up with vtes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jx3jum5ok
>>
>>53077063
They literally can't control themselves once they get brought back to life, how the fuck are you going to get them to calm down so they don't suck their first meal dry?
>>
>>53077063
I agree with this anon. If your sire is based he will have a fuckin pig/dog/stored blood on hand when changing you. In VtR Invictus makes huge ceremony out of embracing someone for example
>>
>>53077091
You knock them out if you have to. Honestly you do not sire someone if you are unable to put them down when need arises
>>
>>53076907
ha just so you know yesterday a card cuck cuckolded his own younger sister by going to all sorts of sweaty extremes with her girlfriend. Isn't it now cardbull? Here take a meme.

this is some bad music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XZpj47lKiY
>>
File: nahkajakku.jpg (49KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
nahkajakku.jpg
49KB, 357x500px
guys hey even if I play vtes and HOLD THE PHONE like to talk about it, I still regard vamps as any regular user from vampirefreaks.com.

I hate wuffs. Yiff and diapers are not going to get you ladies meng.
Beast I'm not familiar with, but someone told me there's sjw stuff there and I have only a few kinds of time for women. Sjwism should be treated as conspiring treason or something like that.

To post something that atleast resembles what you, who post in the right way, I'll make a list of something.
Mage is cool
both changelings are cool (actually only nwod changelino is neat from that line)
wraith is spookykool
demon's i know nothing of, but they add to the lore, so reading them wouldn't make me hate them i think. Oh and out of all fictional literature owod lore is the best there is for me. I don't really read scifi/fantasy or anything too outlandish. Except 18 inch tongued lovecraft.
Hnng I want that jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmyDosjjP5U
>>
>>53077459
>swans reference

These guys are alright
>>
>>53077092
Implying your sire doesnt think its an important first step
>>
>>53077496
Sure I'l sire someone to run after him around the city, clean up the bloody mess he leaves behind, cover any masuarade breaches he may cause.
>>
>>53077528
Implying its not all an engineered event in a sealed basement where your sire can watch and remember his fleeting first nights
>>
>>53076971
I have ONE Fictional city: Castle Rock, New Hampshire. Because there's nothing that can be called a Major City in New Hampshire, currently. It's basically a place to cram in as many New England horror tropes as I Can.
>>
File: queenofwe.jpg (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
queenofwe.jpg
12KB, 300x250px
Lemme see if I can get my sisters camera working, so I could show you what kind of people inspired wod to be made in the first place. I'll dress either in quite tradgoth dandygear or the sheets they bury people with. To the sheets i added a straitjacket, an anchor to the much lighter sheets.
You guys don't even know how many people with actual aesthetic capability lurk these threads, but all you ever do is sperg on about trivial things. People who derail like they do in these threads are on par with hillary clinton and the bikelock antifa person.
>>
>>53077528
Sires almost always have something on hand to take care of the first feeding for that exact reason. Most often it's a human, the sire accepting that somebody has to die. But if you really wanted to avoid that you could get a ton of blood packs or some animals and see how that goes.
>>
>>53077569
>>53077624
These posts are giving me some serious deja vu.
>>
>>53077489
That jacket is almost perfect.
I'm making my 4th vtes jacket inspired thing, but with a sopor reference. The back says es reiten die toten so schnell and theres the crossover 4 and 5. Maybe I should add a chain to the shoulder and recieve some knifing while wearing it to really go full way.
>>
also swans is the great annihator
>>
File: nopantsonlyrippedleggings.jpg (66KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
nopantsonlyrippedleggings.jpg
66KB, 500x658px
>>53077673
What are you experiencing again? I at least hope it's a fashionable dejavu? Did you go to wgt some year? Just a few moments while I do my hair, shave my beard and get presentable. I chose to go with the coffin garb, since trad batcave/new romantic style is so mainstream now. Should we have my blood escaping my arm in the picture? What other club scene eye catchers would you suggest? My injection tool placed so it's as if my penis?
>>
>>53078154
Also I'm not going to show my face. Think of a young male cher with more defined facial structure. Seeing me might enamor some and drive most of you in self loathing shame even further to your parents basement. Maybe some would cease to come upstairs all together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjC-Ad-mS4
>>
>>53073158
Tzimisce, I will change myself to a cute girl.

Nosferatu I think?
>>
>>53073158
>By which Clan/bloodline would you prefer to be Embraced? Which Clan/bloodline is actually most likely to Embrace you?
Gangrel for both, easily.
>>
>>53077459
oh I have to clarify: vampire fans in wod are like vampirefreaks.com -people. The same way wooffers are yiffy animal lovers.
Only by doing this hobby when you're at that bottom part of you life, can you ever stay a respectable person and claim to have this game as a hobby. This hobby physically turns the players into gollums or like mole people.
>>
>>53073283
>Children of Osiris. Since they are the least edgy
What's the problem with being edgy?
>>
>>53078877
Is it okay to be 2edgy when you're doing it ironically?
>>
>>53078919
Yep, just don't try 2hard
>>
So out off all the current splats, are mummies the only ones that are 'fixed'. As in there are a fixed number of them and there can never be any more new ones created?
>>
>>53078999

Yep. I think it's something they shouldn't feel like they have to stick to for when they make Curse 2e in twenty years, but I get the reasoning. You don't really see a gaggle (wrapping?) of Mummies being a thing in pop culture.
>>
>>53074865
Speed is the vitamin of gods. There is a conspiracy you see. The a vitamin they sell in shops is actually nanobots and flatearths to poison your body and not question the shadow illuminati. Amphetamine is the vitamin of gods and kings. I'm 41 and look like 25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNUI1epMKHo

There is a good party tonight. I'll find a working camera and show you how I do preparty. Or something so edge that even wod/nwod would be like "shiiii take it easy you total shadowbladedragonruin"
>>
>>53073993

ayywakened lmao

>>53074407

Christ, that should be restricted to archmasters.Or at least nerfed for non-archmasters.

>>53077569

I'd say just use Boston, but that's not really a major city.
>>
Is there anything like the Technocratic Union in nWoD?
>>
>>53079385
Nope.
>>
So if someone says their parents were clued-in or superstitious enough to give them a different "legal" name than their birthname, could that be justification for the "Secret Name" merit?

I personally think It's OK, but I want to hear other opinions. Of course, it's easier to get a secret name out of someone's parents than an archmage, but it's much more justifiable.
>>
>>53073993
Male or female? This greatly affects how arousing this is.
>>
>>53079385

There's no exact matches, but some similar groups exist.

Hunter has Task Force Valkyrie, VaSCU, Null Mysteriis, and Division Six.

Mage has the Pantechnicon Ministry (who should be tied to the Ruin rather than the Chancellor) and the Threnodists, a legacy who explain magic as quantum physics.

I actually made a Hermetic defector to the Syndicate who came to believe believe that "magic" could be explained by the butterfly effect as a result of these guys.
>>
>>53079514

The Threnodists, I mean. not Pantechnicon.

Demon in general has some strong technocratic overtones, although you're on the side that's fighting "the power" (which is how I often sell the Union - "Religions and Cults called 'traditions' often push for more and more influence over people's lives, and you think WE'RE the Fascists?") but such stories generally have the espionage aspect of OMage at their core.

Geist suggests that their existed (or possibly still exists) a former soviet agency called Vodyanoi that was (or is) a Tier-3 krewe of sin-eaters.

I rolled a Sin Eater who was accidentally cryonically frozen in a prank gone wrong who was obsessed with tracking these guys down once, but never got to play him.
>>
File: cesarinna.jpg (40KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
cesarinna.jpg
40KB, 500x678px
>>53074715
>>53076611
>>53076763
>>53076907
Couldn't be arsed to find anymore similar posts mentioning ccg, but that's not relevant and this sentence shouldn't have been written.

So in the aftermath of dad space which could have been spectacularrrrrrrrr.
Would anyone be interested in brewing something that in which you play a storytelling, role playing game, but with for example vtes cards?
I'm having a feeling the mechanics in vtes, if tweaked and combined with wod rules, could streamline a lot of stuff in a dice rolling game. This hybrid thing might even portray the phenomena, the pnp game is bringing to life through it's rule interactions, in a more obvious and easily graspable way.

I most likely am like really stupid, like my head wont work as it should, there's no dispute there.It's just that with my friends a game of vtes can be a better roleplaying experience, than most of these personal power trip stories or even nastier shit that I do like to read of. Would be better than dnd or any dungeon crawl for sure. Vtes just works so, that in play if you speak aloud your actions, you are creating a story just as in rping. When you add a little flavor to your descriptions of your moves, You have a full on scandinavia style game.
I know I'm making sense like someone who didn't sleep and has given his body and mind for loaning too many times, but if you can sense coherency there in the text, please save a patient ear for me. Now I'm taking some vitamin, then I'll brew you a game before the dance starts.
>>
Has anyone played a game of Innocents and had it last long enough for the kids to grow up and become normal Hunters?
>>
File: DivineB4weightgain.jpg (76KB, 646x389px) Image search: [Google]
DivineB4weightgain.jpg
76KB, 646x389px
>>53079710
You gotta lay off the meth dude

I've only played in a couple VtM games and that was almost two decades ago so I'm not an expert by any means, but I actually prefer VtES because its abstract since you can ignore the dumber details of the setting.
>>
File: Adobe_20170505_132009.png (318KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe_20170505_132009.png
318KB, 670x360px
>>53079710
Hey, i have this for you

Inb4 10,000 years in paint
>>
>>53073158
Gangrel
None because i'm useless and have no noticeable skill
>>
File: mycelerityisfasterthanyours.jpg (999KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
mycelerityisfasterthanyours.jpg
999KB, 2816x2112px
>>53079710
So here's an example of what I'm throwing around in my head.
>How do you represent mechanisms that increase or keep track or deal in anyway with let's say a jumping skill's numerical value. We call it jumping and pc's aptitude in it, but mechanic-wise it's much more than a number for jumping. It interacts with a load of things.

So my brainfartery is something like this. You'd have your jumping skill at let's say 5, which would give you the appropriate amount of cards that represent jumping or similar movement. You'd bid them against the action and it's difficulty.

This was not the best example, since I'm still going full speed towards heaven.
Take this while I collect my reason and write a combat example.
https://youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8?t=20m40s
>>
>>53073634
>>53073407

>hostility towards a total stranger on the internet

A sure sign of weakness
>>
>>53080304
oi my sir, I don't take meth. And the pic isn't me. Who'd give their face on the internet? I can pose noprob, but face covered, I don't want you to fall for me.
pic is some fanart female version of cesare from dr caligari. The vitamin I speak of is a d+l amph recepy my alchemist makes. It's a version of some military speed fiddled a bit to make it more of a dancing aid.

>>53080558
Concept art is always important, but when can we get into rules and world building?
>>
>>53080777
Its not hostility, anyone on this forum is almost certainly wasting their life. And given the capitalist society we live in, you can be sure that staying alive is fucking someone over.
>>
File: C20_Wallpaper_800x600.jpg (520KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
C20_Wallpaper_800x600.jpg
520KB, 800x600px
Just a Heads up Changeling 20th is out

and its fucking amazing.

They actually fixed Arts and Realms.
>>
>>53081462
I heard it also says that Black Lives Matter and its analogues are smoke screens for violent extremism. Which is 100% accurate, but I bet its Matt McFarland being as clueless about those things as he is about what he wrote in Beast.
>>
>>53081507
Im gonna go with the what the guy who isn't you says
>>
>>53081462
>Most just have pointy ears
>>
>>53081537

The Shadow Court has been doing demonstrations and protests that have influenced and inspired mortal activists movements, with the twist being that they are ultimately controlled by Thallain. It's specifically a setting thing without it actually being commentary on the actual political movements at the moment. You could end up reading it that way but that's the risk of doing "secret history/our fictional supernatural thing influenced this actually real thing" WoD does. It's not commentary. This is OPP, you'd KNOW when it's commentary.
>>
>>53081763

"They" being the Shadow Court, mind you.

Also it seems like M20 is still going to be the least liked of the 20th Anniversary Editions. Wow.
>>
>>53081763
>This is OPP, you'd KNOW when it's commentary.
Yeah, just like how beast wasn't commentary. Just tone deaf.
>>
>>53081792
>Also it seems like M20 is still going to be the least liked of the 20th Anniversary Editions. Wow.
Proving once and for all Brucatto is the fucking worst.
>>
>>53081808

Tone deaf and with a pretty severe mishandling of a metaphor, yeah.
>>
>>53081507
There's a grand total of 3 things that ding my SJW meter in C20. None of them are terribly major, and one of them is actually kind of stretching things (and may have just been the term used in previous versions of oChangeling).

1) The section in character creation that specifically says "gender identity" instead of "gender".
2) Eshu apparently like social justice movements as a font for adventures that result in good stories to tell.
3) The one that's a real stretch: conditions that can cause sudden checks for Banality are called "triggers".
>>
>>53081983
>1) The section in character creation that specifically says "gender identity" instead of "gender".
One word, instead of a side bar or 5, def a much better use of word count.
>2) Eshu apparently like social justice movements as a font for adventures that result in good stories to tell.
lol
>3) The one that's a real stretch: conditions that can cause sudden checks for Banality are called "triggers".
While it does fit into the whole 'micoagressions are violence' thing they like to push, I'd be willing to forgive this one a bit given that the whole template is literally murdered by microagressions and static reality.
>>
>>53082097
Agreed pretty much there. It's all incredibly mild stuff compared to the storm of shit we'd been getting, so I'm pretty happy with the state of things (and hope that none of it gets amped up any in the final version of the game).

Game itself looks perfectly playable for the most part, too. Arts and Realms aren't a hot mess anymore.
>>
I miss David Hill.
>>
>>53083875
lol why? Do you enjoy being called names by communists or something?
>>
>>53083891
>implying I'm not a communist who calls people names
>>
I love Zak Smith
>>
>>53083963
lol why? Do you enjoy being called names by SJW cucks or something?
>>
>>53083875
>>53083963
Its too bad they didn't implode and destroy each other so no one has to see either one of them.
>>
I miss atamajakki.
>>
>>53084020
atamajakki, the last true mummyfag
>>
>>53083987
If Zak and David got into a fight, who would win?
>>
>>53083978
His blog has pretty interesting stuff
>>
Did c20 come with a character sheet? I pledged the 50 buck tier and missed that it didnt fucking include the damn book. Thx to a buddy who did get the right tier i have the book. I wanna do some playtesting with my friends
>>
>>53084056
Zak. Because that's what happened. Hill literally quit his job (that admittedly probably wasn't paying him), just because Zak was /hired/. He pretty much just pre-won every future fight with how big of a cuck Hill is.
>>
>>53084020
What happened to him, anyways?
>>
>>53084908

She left. People do that.
>>
>>53084908

She made a forum post about how she was done with CofD after what happened with Hill.
>>
>>53085137
Bullshit. No one leaves
>>
Does the c20 character sheet exist to the public yet?
>>
>>53073158
Ventrue, and I hope Ventrue/Toreador? Im a hopeless narcissist, sometimes too eager for positions of power, sometimes obsessive about things I concider art (professional chef).
>>
>>53084056
>If Zak and David got into a fight, who would win?

When retards fight we win anon, we win.
>>
>>53085298

Aspel left for Twitter. Turns out they were right, they really could leave whenever they wanted to.
>>
>>53085471

He has a twitter? Can it fit its mad ramblings in 140 characters?
>>
>>53085298
I'm one more stupid pretend fight away from leaving.
>>
what are some fictional beings that can defeat archmages/ascended beings?
>>
>>53086022
The Principle from Promethean.
>>
>>53086022
Get outta here.

Also obviously SSBlue Kaioken Goku
>>
>>53086022
Arguably the Principle.
That motherfucker can create souls, send down hyper-powered angels to wreck shit, and retroactively write into existence an entire backstory for a Promethean who completes their great work.
All without the hangups of Supernal Power.

In addition, the conceptual "God" or creator of the universe and the Supernal. The power beyond the Supernal, as it were. The source of souls.
Which may either be the Principle, or the Principle may just be an aspect of it.
>>
>>53086022
>what are some fictional beings that can defeat archmages/ascended beings?
I'm going to assume you mean WoD beings because mages are kinda super built into the settings metaphysics. Swapping them up against some random dc fucker doesn't really work.
Rank 10 beings maybe, not spirits specifically because of spirit, but other things that use the rank system.
Maybe the gentry if the mage is inside arcadia? Of course they have no reason to go to that arcadia in the first place but hey.
Dark mother if she actually exists, because she currently rests around stat less plot device level
>>
>>53077528
Are you really suggesting siring somebody then leaving them to go feed themselves? Are you fucking mental? How the fuck do you think that is going to go?
>>
>>53086275
>How the fuck do you think that is going to go?

Like basically a smaller scale shovel party.
>>
File: sleepofreason.jpg (78KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
sleepofreason.jpg
78KB, 360x500px
>>53080805
Nah man, I didn't think your image was you, just a comment that maybe you should consider reducing your intake of chemical stimulants.
>>
>>53086275
Ask the Gangrel
>>
>>53081983
>3) The one that's a real stretch: conditions that can cause sudden checks for Banality are called "triggers".
I quite like the term. Mostly because I have managed to keep it from getting associated with tumblrinas, but rather stayed with the psychological definition.
Try to do that yourself as well, and you'll be happier... or at least less annoyed, which amounts to the same thing, really.
>>
>>53073158
Ventrue because Dominate or Malkavian because on some levels I am fine with losing my sanity in exchange for knowing more than I possibly should.

Malkavian because it's the kind of shitty idea that only they could have.
>>
>>53073158
>Prefer
Either Toreador or Malk.

>Likely
Malks. I can't think of anything I have that would attract anyone but those who sometimes sire without rhyme nor reason...
Or possibly Nossies.
>>
>>53086477
People who want to be Malks need to die..
>>
>>53086517
I know it's a shitty idea but the prospect of gleaming into the future is far too alluring to me to pass up, even if it will definitely ruin me.
>>
>>53086517
Honestly to me, it's a cop-out.
It's kinda like throwing away a buch of responsibility because people would just think "oh, he's a malk" and not think too much of you.

So long as you can avoid throwing your derangements in other people's faces as much as possible, then it's kinda playing the political scene on easy mode, and people don't see you as much of a major player.

Except when you start vomiting out prophecies, and everyone wants a piece of your mind.
>>
>>53086584
It's honestly a game of chance. If you're lucky you end up with a derangement that is not so overtly inconvenient as others, and from there you can play things in several different directions.
>>
>>53086517
Me, personally, I'm already manic/depressive, I can deal with that, reasonably well. Being cursed to not be able to get rid of it would suck, but a lot of the other curses are worse.
And it's most certainly worth the power set. (Though I'd pray for Dominate Malk)
>>
>>53086517
There are those who would believe that the reward is well worth the risk.
>>
Anyone liking the kith creation rules in c20?
>>
Does anyone else feel like the Thallain make for more compelling characters than the Kithain?
>>
>>53086812
Im glad that theres something akin to an antagonist to face. Cause 1e was an incoherent mess with good ass artwork

Of the core kiths i think The Piskies are annoying. Theyre fucking Kender of a different name.

Also realized that the Eshu could easily fit the Old West Friendly Drifter or Hobo archetypes easy
>>
>>53086916
>Of the core kiths i think The Piskies are annoying. Theyre fucking Kender of a different name.

Ironically I used to see more hate for the Pookas back in the day.
>>
>>53086073
The Principle is currently too much of a vague figure to really label him above anything, though I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being the CofD version of God, assuming the Exarchs aren't already that.

>>53086138
>Maybe the gentry if the mage is inside arcadia
The Gentry aren't going to do squat if the Archmage has access to Transfiguration, or possibly even Entities/Excisions.
>Dark mother if she actually exists
I always thought the Dark Mother was rather counterproductive, the various splat cosmologies don't add up with her. Or is she an 'It' .
>>
>>53086985
The Dark Mother is gender neutral, as she is the mother of all SJWs.
>>
>>53086985
>The Gentry aren't going to do squat if the Archmage has access to Transfiguration, or possibly even Entities/Excisions.
The only reason I said it in the first place is because going by the fluff, when inside arcadia the gentry basically get to decide what happens. Like stuff like you can't move your body because they made a contract with movement or something. Transfiguration beats everything which is why I don't feel it necessary to bring it up, let alone the fact that it supposedly has only ever been cast like 10 times.
>I always thought the Dark Mother was rather counterproductive, the various splat cosmologies don't add up with her. Or is she an 'It' .
They didn't add up before she was a thing. They never added up.
>>
>>53086022
There are canonically supposed to be beings that can match archmages in the universe, but the book deliberately doesn't give any info on them. WW started to move away from that sort of meta plot stuff after it didn't work the first ten times they tried it, and no just make a setting and let the players tell their own story.
>>
>>53086985
>The Gentry aren't going to do squat if the Archmage has access to Transfiguration, or possibly even Entities/Excisions.
That's a baseless claim, considering there is no defined limit to what Gentry can do inside Arcadia and one of those spells allows a resistance roll, meaning any plot-level power (meaning Gentry) can pretty much ignore it. Reality warping power means much less when reality is a matter of the other side's opinion to begin with.
>>
>>53087114
>let alone the fact that it supposedly has only ever been cast like 10 times.

You're probably thinking of Assumption.
>>
>>53087137
It was already mentioned a whole back that Fate Transfiguration would be enough to rewrite how the Wyrd as a whole functions. It would akin to become the Wyrd itself, by definition of what the Practice entails.

Anything under that is fair game to the Gentry, assuming Excisions isn't used on them, though it isn't nearly as far reaching as Transfiguration.
>>
>>53087145
It's been a while since I read imperial mysteries, but I remember a line at the beginning saying an eighth level spell is as rare in an archmaster game as a sixth level spell is in a regular game.
>>
>>53087177
>assuming Excisions isn't used on them
But that's the spell that allows resistance when used on another being, so Gentry, as plot devices, will ignore it completely. Also, how can you rewrite Wyrd when how your magic works in Arcadia depends on how the Gentry think it should work? They are the Tom Bombadil of CofD, on their home turf, they are literally omnipotent.

Mage: "I cast-"
Gentry: "No, no you don't."
And the Gentry will be right.
>>
>>53087137
Transfiguration is the act of becoming the Arcanum itself. I'm not sure the Gentry are going to match the thing that defines their very existence
>>
>>53087237
Are you stupid?
Or just retarded?

We're also talking Archmages here, not mages.
>>
>>53087237
Up until you get 8 dots in your gnosis/arcana at which point you not only out rank the Gentry but vastly outstrip his capabilities, even in Arcadia.
>>
>>53087237
kek

The Gentry are rank 7 entities, Luna is rank 8. You're wanking too hard.
>>
>>53087237
>how can you rewrite Wyrd when how your magic works in Arcadia depends on how the Gentry think it should work?

Imperial magic cannot be countered except by other Imperial magics.
>>
File: tfytdyt.png (32KB, 346x275px) Image search: [Google]
tfytdyt.png
32KB, 346x275px
Awakened magic fucks up the gentry just as bad as anyone else I'm sure, the only question is if the two arcadias are the same. It's the whole getting over there bit that's the problem.
>>
>>53087318
The two Arcadias are no longer the same as of 2e.
>>
>>53087318
>>53087334

True Arcadia is a physical place defined by forces which shouldn't conceivably exist.
Supernal Arcadia is not some place you can "go to", as it's a code realm.
>>
>>53087334
Guess its the same as it's always been presented then. As long as they sit around home they're safe, but walking around outside makes them weak as hell. Makes sense why they kidnap people to liven things up.
>>53087353
>Supernal Arcadia is not some place you can "go to", as it's a code realm.
Archmages can walk around the supernal realms can't they? It gets all weird and dream questy but they do it.
>>
>>53087379
They don't actually "walk" through it, they interpret it through a Lustrum.

It's similar to True Arcadia, just far more whacked and dangerous. And only very select individuals can survive the process.
>>
>>53087353
>Supernal Arcadia is not some place you can "go to", as it's a code realm.
That phrase gets thrown about a lot, but honestly it doesn't fucking matter.
It's not a part of the fallen world, no Magic (bar Archmastery) can take you there.
It doesn't matter if it is a "physical" location or an abstract symbolic morass interpreted by your lustrum.

All that matters is that it's fucking hard to get to, and that DaveB has said the two are not the same, and that any Mage who succeeds on their Focused Mage Sight checks on any Fae-related phenomenon get to know that first hand.
>>
So does anyone else think the storyteller system is super tight and wish opp or white wolf would release a setting agnostic version for easier homebrewing?
>>
>>53088142
>So does anyone else think the storyteller system is super tight and wish opp or white wolf would release a setting agnostic version for easier homebrewing?

No. System is mediocre at best.
>>
>>53088142
You mean the core setting agnostic Chronicles of Darkness book that you just ignore the chapter of setting for?
>>
>>53088142
>setting agnostic version
Explain
>>
File: Matter 4.gif (590KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
Matter 4.gif
590KB, 300x254px
>>53088142
I think it's pretty great.
My friends hate it though.

They want negative merits which never come up, they don't like the thought of negative conditions, they bitch relentlessly when I quesion their characters with 3-4 stats at 5, never buy merits/skills that interacts with the actual world, hate the concept of "Doors" and want to resolve every social sitution with a single roll, despise morality systems, hate the rate of healing, want more intricacy in their combat, and never try to get into the mindset of any of the splats...

And all the people who do play it who I'm not friends with are tumblrinas.
>>
>>53088257

>Negative Merits

Flaws? They just want flaws? They know those are persistent conditions now, right?
>>
>>53088295
I have informed them of that, but when I tell them they get nothing upfront and have to labour under them to get their beats, they turn up their noses in disgust.

Despite the fact some of those are fucking beat factories, which you can get shit with every single scene.
>>
>>53088257
Sounds like your friends are faggots.
>>
>>53088257
Would that really be matter 4? Certain beverages like alcohol and water fall into a metaphysical grey zone for life and matter magic.
>>
>>53088374
If it's no longer "living", it's Matter.
Also he's not modifying its properites, so it's not Weaving, he's completely changing what it is.

So Patterning, Matter 4.

Which can turn a clock into a glock, or air into eveningwear.
>>
>>53088257
>combat in a wod game
Tell em' all to go play D&D for that if you're having extended combat rounds in any if the settings you've screwed up somewhere
>>
File: 220px-HueyPLongGesture.jpg (13KB, 220x243px) Image search: [Google]
220px-HueyPLongGesture.jpg
13KB, 220x243px
I just had a hilarious idea. What if Huey Long, governor/senator/de facto dictator of Louisiana, had been turned into a vampire instead of dying from his assassination? It somehow seems fitting for him to be a kind of eternal shadow ruler of Louisiana.
>>
>>53080826
I don't mean this in hostility but you are projecting your own sense of failure onto others and blaming capitalism for the opportunistic nature of all living creatures in general.
>>
File: truelovesface.jpg (51KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
truelovesface.jpg
51KB, 360x500px
>>53076763
Give the game try my dude, you might even like it, VtES has something for everyone...
>>
>>53088257

Morality systems do suck dick though.
>>
>>53088781
Stop posting cards and go cuck your sister!
>>
>>53088412
All true. But 'food and sustenance' is under the domain of Life. So it can be tricky depending on how you interpret the concept of food.

Take starch for example what distinguishes it from cellulose? They're both carbohydrates. For a human one would be food and the other fibrous matter but to a cow both would be food.

My house rule is organic material created with matter won't give the positive benefits of consuming real food unless worked with mundane means (e.g. you can create a carbohydrate sponge a.k.a bread with matter magic but if you want nourishment you're better off with life magic or creating flour and working it the old fashioned way)
>>
File: mistakenidentity.jpg (30KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
mistakenidentity.jpg
30KB, 360x500px
>>53088810
That's the other dude
>>
>>53088847
You're all cucks in some manner.
>>
>>53073158
>prefer
Lasombra. You get to travel the abyss, bring friends, turn off the lights without getting up, conjure tentacles to attack things remotely, or augment your own self. You're like a classic wizard but with none of the weenie Tremere magic's baggage or having it split into disciplines. You also own the fucking church.

>likely
I'm a medscience researcher so... Weenie magic most likely.
>>
>>53073158
I'd kill myself if I got embraced
>>
>>53088822
Doesn't matter.
Transubstantiation can turn wine into steel.
Explicitly so.

Turning around and trying to say that wine has no nutritional content just because you don't think Matter should be able to generate "food" which is under life's purview is a bit retarded.

Also why would you care about creating food? Just use the reach option on Knit.
>>
>>53088895
Kinda surprised you didn't post your hurl.gif this time
>>
>>53089012
I only hurl when it's necessary.
>>
>>53088822
Foodstuffs derivative of organic material are Matter. So orange juice, alcohol, pasta, bread, milk, and all that kind of stuff is Matter.

You're also getting into the nitty gritty of the composition of things when Matter, perhaps ironically, doesn't give a shit about the composition of things. It's magic, not science.
>>
>>53081826
Yet, who else would you get to helm that project?

>>53085364
No. It's for the best; the official sheet still has some 2nd edition era rules stuff (like the Dodge Ability) on it. Wait for the tuned-up version to come out.

>>53086785
I used them to make the Doomguy as a kith before the book was even out!
>>
File: C20_Revised_Character_Sheet.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
C20_Revised_Character_Sheet.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>53084104

Here you go friend.
>>
>>53085364

Posted it for you.
>>
>>53089096
So is that before or after you drink the semen?
>>
>>53089561
Don't force your interests upon me, buddy.
>>
What happens if you gain mana when you're already maxed out? Is the excess wasted?
>>
>>53089621
Only a pozzed faglet would complain about >>53088781
>>
>>53089671
You crap it out
>>
>>53089671
You can't, there's nowhere for the Mana to go.
I would imagine that if you try, it's sublimated back into the world.
So don't. Because that's wasting Mana.
>>
>>53089444
Thx bro

>>53089191
>I used them to make the Doomguy as a kith before the book was even out!
Oh? Do tell.
>>
Please, I'm begging you, someone share the Rio book
>>
>>53090003
What will you give in return?
>>
>>53090087

My life.
>>
>>53090108
Not valuable enough.
>>
File: shantae.gif (660KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
shantae.gif
660KB, 800x1100px
>>53090152
how about this gif?
>>
>>53073158

Gangrel. I already know all the vampiric "rules" and methods for staying alive beforehand, so if a Gangrel embraced me I'd ace that survival exam. After that it's an eternity of wandering around and enjoying unlife.

>>53073158

Knowing my luck, I'd probably get embraced by a 14th Generation thinblood Caitiff or some shit and end up getting really shitty starting disciplines.
>>
>>53090182
You have offended me. Now you will never have Rio.
>>
File: YES.gif (5MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
5MB, 500x282px
>>53090198
well im not the guy who asked just the dude offering tribute. How about this gif?
>>
>>53089970
They - them being the Hellwalkers - are on the WW forums as a partial joke. They're the dreams of civilizations that were extinguished by outside forces, be they from the Dreaming (given that it's Changeling, Fomorians and thallain are the default choice), spiritual or, if you're playing that kind of game, extraterrestrial ones. They can't botch ripping and tearing, and they itch for punching or shooting out huge guts when alien or otherworldly forces are around.

Now that there are actual rules out, I might take another look at everything, but 16 years of dealing with custom Exalted Charms has made me pretty good at eyeballing patterns in tabletop mechanics.
>>
>>53090215
Cool gif.

But I'm still triggered.
>>
>>53088781
Who is the sexiest VtES and why is it Anneke?
>>
File: elevator_by_kirokaze-da4lboo.gif (574KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
elevator_by_kirokaze-da4lboo.gif
574KB, 900x506px
>>53090223
nice.

>>53090227
does this un trigger you?
>>
>>53090247
I am seething with salt.

You can't do anything to ease this edge.
>>
File: prism color.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
prism color.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>53090265
does this please you?
>>
>>53090280
Too many gay colors
>>
File: horse hockey.gif (488KB, 305x256px) Image search: [Google]
horse hockey.gif
488KB, 305x256px
>>53090295
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? also whats your beef with Shantae?
>>
>>53090306
Nothing. I don't even have Rio.

Congratulations.
>>
File: loading.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
loading.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>53090312
AHA! YOU ADMIT IT!

What even is Rio?

Does Rio even exist?

What does one do at or with Rio?
>>
File: cat with gun.png (89KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
cat with gun.png
89KB, 261x192px
>>53090327

FELINE ABUSE
>>
File: Fat Cat.gif (1007KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Cat.gif
1007KB, 400x225px
>>53090346
YOU LIKE THAT? FEEL MY GIFY POWERS GRANTED TO ME BY THOSE HACKERMAN WANNABES IN THE TRADS!
>>
File: fat.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>53090356
too much thicc
>>
File: EXTRA.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
EXTRA.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>53090372
No such thing
>>
>>53073158

In WoD: probably the Tremere or the Ventrue, they seem to have the best opportunities to have a materially comfortable unlife. The politics might be hell, but at least you get a square deal on a haven and creature comforts.

In CofD: Ventrue again, because money dear boy. Also mind control is fun I guess.

Since WoD runs on ethnic stereotypes: Ravnos, and fuck that

CofD: Probably Mekhet, and I'll be pretty fine with that
>>
>>53090408

>Since WoD runs on ethnic stereotypes

Okay, so who would the other clans embrace? I get that the Tzimisce would pick someone from the Balkans, Giovanni from their own family, Assamite from the Middle East, but what about the others? Who would the Brujah, Toreador, Ventrue, Gangrel, Lasombra, Nosferatu, Malkavian, Salubri (let's say this is for back in the Dark Ages), Tremere pick, if they were to pick their childer based on ethnicity?
>>
>>53090914
I'm Greek, so Tremere for me I guess.
>>
>>53073158

Giovanni / Cappadocian or Tremere, because I'm into the occult.

Brujah because of my temper or Toreador because I like art and see beauty everywhere.
>>
File: 131419.jpg (328KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
131419.jpg
328KB, 612x792px
Anyone got this Demon: The Descent artwork without the text all over it?
>>
>>53073158
Lasombra.
Cappadocians / Harbingers of Skulls.
>Cap 3, FOR, aus, -1 Bleed
>>
>>53073158
Ventrue
Tzimisce. Only because luck would have the very next week the blood call to nyc to be killed via hentai by the antediluvian
>>
I loved me some clanbooks, wish they did more of that shit.

Are they changing their focus? Seems Requiem is kind of in limbo and their going back to OWOD.
>>
>>53073158

Can I ask a question?

How do I do ANYTHING to mortals in Wraith? Assume that I have 3 Outrage, and no other relevant Arcanoi. Am I supposed to just fucking Stonehand Punch him to death, over and over again? Death's Grasp and Ping are completely useless.

Is there anything you can reliably do to take out mortals, as a Wraith?
>>
>>53091838
nigger you already dead

why you even in a fight with mortals

quit fucking around in the skinlands and get back into the soulforge so I can make you into my footstool
>>
>>53092002

I want to kill my ex-wife's new boyfriend. It's a Passion!
>>
>>53092017

Why not kill your ex-wife?
>>
>>53092042

Why? She wasn't the one who murdered me. He was.
>>
>>53092063

Should have elaborated then in your previous post, I figured you were trying to make her miserable or something.
>>
>>53092017
>>53092042
>>53092063

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbz8Mp7LwlQ
>>
>>53073158
Salubri Watchers, because I like stealthy fuckers with a thirst for secrets. Antitribu and Harbingers of Skulls are good too, because secrets, occult and revenge a good cocktail for an afterlife.
As an ex SysAdmin who's now a "business partner" in my company, either a clan that's keen on information or business, so Nosferatu if I'm unlucky or maybe Ventrue. The Watchers could fit the bill, but that would require extra luck.
>>
File: Screenshot_11.jpg (54KB, 571x231px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.jpg
54KB, 571x231px
>>53073158
Let's be honest. Most people here would've be embraced by a Malkavian
>>
>>53088781
As I ramblingly tried to elaborate previously, while being a really good: Vtes is the storytelliest ccg there is.

>>53079710
>>53080703

Like here, I somehow was trying to elaborate some neat game mechanics vtes has. Though I was really going up then, so my output was not sleek at all. I think I was trying to home brew something that would be some kind of hybrid between pnp and vtes mechanics.
I hope, I could word this concept better. I've slept 2 hours the last to nights. There is something there, It just need to be rule crafted.

Today I eat food, rivatril, smoke a couple of joints and sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5WqvSAY34
>>
File: spittari.jpg (213KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
spittari.jpg
213KB, 1024x683px
>>53088810
I was out dancing the time, that was posted
>>
>vampires don't come from Caine
>but Caine was the first murderer
>instead of scorning God, he asked for forgiveness
>even asked Abel's wraith to forgive him
>forgiveness has to be earned
>instead of preying on humans, Caine now protects them
>every son and daughter of Caine is a hunter that hunts down every sort of supernatural threat to humanity

I figure vampires could still be around, maybe from Lilith? With the the divine art of murder passed through the blood of Caine's family, they can kill everyone and everything, but an enmity forms between them and Lilith's spawn.
>>
>>53092921
Would make more sense to place the Hunters' origin with Abel or Lilith.
>>
>>53093246

Nah. Lilith is often said to lay with all sorts of monsters, demons and creatures in many of the folklore that does bring her up. Given the way she spurns the First Man, it'd go in line with her "Fuck you all" attitude.

It wouldn't make sense for Abel who was offered up as a sacrifice to God by Caine to be the one to defend humanity. Caine and his descendants doing it for penance/forgiveness sake makes much more sense.
>>
>>53093276
It might make more sense to you, but it sounds gay as fuck to me. Not to mention you would have to come up with a new origin for vampires, which would undoubtedly be just as gay. And nice way to apply creativity, assuming that Lilith and Abel have to be the proto-Hunter to have one of them as the origin for Hunters. Lilith lays with monsters, demons and creatures, maybe one of her children resents this and begins hunting monsters. Maybe the story of Abel inspires a following devoted to him and they decide to wage war on the descendants of Caine and other monsters because it's all too common for them to kill innocents.

Hate to toot my own horn here but both of those options are considerably less gay than trying to 180 Caine and his children with some sappy bullshit.
>>
>>53093353

It's not sappy bullshit at all. You just seem to dislike Lilith being portrayed as a prime grade cunt (which she is anyway in oWoD). Caine's descendants wouldn't necessarily be unified hundreds or thousands years down the line. They'd still be serving the same cause, just approaching it differently. Besides, I was just talking out loud, so to speak, on some idea for a Requiem game. And it's mighty appealing to me that Sons and Daughters of Caine murder the everloving shit out of vampires.
>>
>>53093372
How is Lilith a cunt?
>>
>>53093441
how is she not?
>>
>>53093441

Tell me, do you seriously think God cursed Lilith to be unlovable just because?
>>
>>53093372
>You just seem to dislike Lilith being portrayed as a prime grade cunt
Where are you getting this from? My suggestion for Lilith as the origin of Hunters is to just let Lilith be Lilith. I don't give two fucks about Lilith being portrayed as a cunt.

Homebrew what you want to homebrew anon, but it's sappy gay shit.
>>
>>53093503

>it's sappy gay shit

Redemption through murder is sappy gay shit?
>>
>>53093462
God is ultimately at fault.
>>53093491
Yes. God is completely irrational in oWoD. Do you think it was right of God to curse Lilith for rejecting Adam after he raped her/attempted to rape her?
>>
>>53093491
>lady is a cunt
>curse her to be cunt forever
>caine is a murderer
>curse him to be a murderer forever
Yahweh isn't all that creative with his curses.
>>
>>53093511
Monsters aren't people anon, and therefore cannot be murdered. But yeah the whole "a bloo bloo i'm sorry abel pls forgib me" is sappy gay shit.
>>
>>53093516

>after he attempted to rape her

Says who? Lilith? She's literally the first fake rape accuser in the history of humankind.
>>
>>53093531
>victim shaming
shiggy diggy
>>
>>53093531
Or is Adam the first rapist? And God the first rape apologist? Why was it okay for Adam to reject his second wife but some how awful for Lilith to reject Adam?
>>
>>53093563

What are you talking about? I never brought up Adam.
>>
File: 1483496501766.jpg (50KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1483496501766.jpg
50KB, 720x528px
>>53093572
>>
File: 1491323652089.jpg (46KB, 588x801px) Image search: [Google]
1491323652089.jpg
46KB, 588x801px
>>53093593
>>
File: mras and mgtows.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mras and mgtows.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
>>53093604
Oh sweet I didn't have that one
>>
File: 1493192442660.png (904KB, 615x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1493192442660.png
904KB, 615x1297px
>>53093626

They're an endless source of amusement. We should co-opt them for /wodg/.
>>
>>53093641
>I will chop off your tongue if you talk about Archmages
>Eat shit, I will talk about Archmages
>"/wodg/"
>Come here, you son of a bitch
>>
The faggotry really slows down during daytime EU
>>
>>53093722

No shit. The other night there was 2 full threads done and over in the span of 6-7 hours, during US primetime.
>>
File: good morning.jpg (28KB, 324x240px) Image search: [Google]
good morning.jpg
28KB, 324x240px
>>53093703
good morning, i hate mages
>>
File: Entropy Mage.png (342KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
Entropy Mage.png
342KB, 900x635px
>>
Do the people asking for the Rio book actually play mummy or just want something new to read?

I just want something new to read even though i wont play mummy or have a adventure in rio
>>
>>53093753
I'd imagine they mostly are just shitposting.
Nobody actually plays mummy.
>>
>>53093735
Don't even really need to change this one.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
File: memri jews worth.jpg (241KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
memri jews worth.jpg
241KB, 2208x1242px
>>
File: paint shit.jpg (78KB, 574x795px) Image search: [Google]
paint shit.jpg
78KB, 574x795px
>>
>>53093765
We should keep a poll in the OP post of the next general to see what games people actually play.
>>
File: lambdadraivaa.jpg (961KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
lambdadraivaa.jpg
961KB, 2816x2112px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVAWD0FF3cY

i am mumen laidaa, 20km route and straight to shitpost

we're on a track now
Crafting a swarm/bloat deck and hoping folk to get on lackey
>>
>>53094414

I don't actually play anything. I've read mostly Vampire, Mage and Demon, but I've never played a single game of anything.
>>
>>53094518
>>
File: P1030308.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
P1030308.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>53094422
this new is fucking tank fuel. Cycling is a positive hobby i'll say. We could go to Mars using it in de fuel tanks in those space shuttlerinos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPb18CzG2gg

Put on some wod fitting shit guys. We could make this a tight wod moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPb18CzG2gg

also fellows have this. Here's something I shame more than any other entity of shame I have. This thing has been debuffing my erections and performance even recently and this is my childhood room right very now. I left my hobby items here when I moved on my own. I live in another city. Do I need consultation?
>>
File: plasticmenplasticrorld.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
plasticmenplasticrorld.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>53094752
wrong image
>>
>>53092492
Which book is that from?
>>
>>53093745

Typical Batini.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.