[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1468: Weird Ocean Things Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 474
Thread images: 111

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52937423
>>
>>52946736
Wow fast upload,

So I got a wuestion. Using moonsilver artisan, stabilized moonsilver, and silver needles of intricate design I can give people some bitchin moonsilver tatoos.

What exactly happens if you moonsilver up a normy?

What can you do with the cool power to make.pretty shiney tatoos?
>>
File: Crona 15.jpg (160KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 15.jpg
160KB, 750x750px
Rolled 301 (1d816)

Alright, let's see what we have for people today.
>>
>>52946897
Mkre sad anime guy? I thought you were a happy bee.
>>
File: Crona 6.png (280KB, 860x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 6.png
280KB, 860x800px
>>52946897
And the roll today is Generic Universal Monsters, as in Universal Studios made that mistake a few times before reading.

It's basically the monotone world of all of your classic horror flick favorites, and by classic I mean the real oldies. We're talking Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein's Monster and more.

Having not Jumped it personally, would anyone else like to say a few words to start things off?
>>
File: Crona 5.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 5.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>52946929
I can be both a happy bee and a sad bee. I used to a lot more sad though before I made friends, so now it's mostly the former. Also, I just really like Crona, who's part of the cast for one of my Jumps, and while trying to figure out which kinds of pictures to use in thread, one of said friends said they were a good match. So, based on that combination of factors, I'm rolling with him.
>>
>>52946794
Normally nothing at all unless the storyteller decides otherwise. If you take the right capstone booster you can have them still work on normalfags, but otherwise they're just cool tattoos.

You could still work an artifact in there if you wanted, but attuning to moonsliver is hard for non lunars anyways so it would be a mostly wasted effort.
>>
>>52946934
Man, I always get this mixed up with the Horror Movie jump. I feel like this has a lot of overlap too.
>>
File: 8a3.jpg (212KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8a3.jpg
212KB, 719x1000px
>>52946929
But he's soooo cute this way anon. Just think of it as a sad face hiding a chirpingly cheerful interior.
>>
So in RO jump do the scenarios played out as written or can i modify it a bit?
>>
>>52946897
This jump is a little bit odd; honestly, it seems like the capstones are all pretty straight forward power ups, and are all pretty useful depending. Back from the Grave looks amazing though, like way better than all the other capstones by a mile. The cheaper 100-200 cp perks are really good also across the board.
>>
>>52947011
Huh, ok then. They are still cool glowy tattoos so maybe mix that with some enchanting.

New idea then. Figure out what kind of nontattoo stuff I can make.

Thanks!
>>
Is there any perk that makes you the equal of your opponent, so that way you won't one shot them?
>>
>>52947253
I jury rig it with perks that tell me enemy stats (there's a good one in Def Jam that gives something close to hard numbers) and Toggle.
>>
I know SCP is a deathtrap but that aside what are some interesting things to get aside from what you can buy?
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>52947055
Mmm, I get a bit of that too since Horror Movie came first and Generic Universal is another generic, albeit a more niche one.

>>52947075
You're a diehard flatterer you know.

>>52947196
I used to think that too, but it's not quite as bad as it looks actually once you get past the "guaranteed to revive eventually part". When you get down to the nitty gritty, it's basically a real fluffy 1-Up since it can only be used once per Jump (and even then, it doesn't seem to work against soul destruction or erasure based attacks). So really, the bulk of it is only incredible post-spark when you can use it again and again and again.

Personally, the perk that I'm most interested in off the bat is "The Beast Among Us" not only are the base effects that give you real talent at hunting and acting pretty good, the Alt-Form slider part is insane for the price tier, easily worthy of Capstone status together with the other things. Just imagining that with Kaiju as the Alt-form sends me into a giggle fit, especially with that "all of the power of the Alt-Form even if you look completely human" part.
>>
File: Crona 8.png (725KB, 1279x725px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 8.png
725KB, 1279x725px
>>52947299
Um, I vaguely remember some kind of reality anchors, machines that stop reality warping in the local area. I think the Foundation uses them to protect something really important but forgot what. That's really the only thing off the top of my head.
>>
>>52946934
I feel the Undead perk that makes you immune to the metal stresses of immortality is a must-take for anyone who wants a particularly long chain. I especially like it because it prevents your memory from fading, but not by giving you a perfect memory.

That perk that lets you make Hyde-juice sounds like it could be really fun and adaptable, since it can be altered to work on stuff besides anger. We're getting into fetish posting here, but giving both you and you're waifu essence of hand-holding seems like a fun way to spend a weekend.

Also, and this is a small one, the Doctor item that gives you a lab with a supply of human body parts is how I intended to deal with Tokyo Ghoul.
>>
>>52947299
There's a big red shiny button that if pressed ends the world.
I'm sure there's some kind of tactical use to be had there even if it pressures you into using it the whole time
>>
File: 0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png (864KB, 780x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png
864KB, 780x1080px
>>52946934
>>52946897
It's a well put together Jump. Easy to read, easy to understand while also getting a strong sense of tone from the options offered. Which is nice. I know it's a generic but tone is still important.

The Invisibility Serum gets overlooked, I think. It's a truly biological way to gain invisibility. No magic, no special tricks, just straight genetics. Which can be really handy in certain situations. It's a little expensive, but considering you can make more and get the ability to turn people visible again, it's well other it.

The Catacombs is another nice item. Just press the box to a wall and let a week pass, then you've got a fully formed dungeon, complete with traps, secret passageways, and all the trappings. Of course, we have other ways for Jumpers to get their Dungeon on now, but this one is still neat because you can pack it back up into the box and move it.

Overall a fun looking Jump with some excellent little trinkets hidden away in it. It could make for a fun, if campy, writing experience.

>>52947195
I don't think anyone's going to Jump on you for altering a few details, so long as you don't give yourself an advantage.
>>
>>52947299
>As written, the Shark Punching Center isn't a valid choice for the 0 CP drawback that lets you ally with another organization
I'm still salty.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
Lots of stuff to answer, again.

>>52946794
Yeah, as said. They only do anything for Lunars normally. Though the No Moon Capstone allow you to tattoo non-Lunars with fully functional ones.

>What can you do with the cool power to make.pretty shiney tatoos?
Mostly replicate normal artifacts, but on people's skin.

>>52942365
Nope, sorry. Not having the tattoos is the whole point of being Casteless.

>>52942466
No, you'd have to work off the Devil Tiger stuff. Non-charm abilities and powers aren't really used to build charms off.

>>52942507
Huh, really? That seems odd.

>>52941079
It would make Carjack younger and look in his prime, but wouldn't stop him from dying at his appointed time. Sidereals.

>>52941292
No, that's Infernals (and only goes to 2500 years). Permanent Essence increase does nothing for Solar lifespans.

>>52941619
Yes, but that's like saying cryogenically frozen makes you immortal.

>>52942695
>abyssal lagiacrus
No clue what that is but your build looks nice.

>>52945804
You'd need to find and get to a No Moon Lunar who can actually perform the process, since there's no rescue party coming. But otherwise there's nothing stopping you.

Also, the Moonsilver Tattoos you'd get from that wouldn't have the post-jump benefit (someone mentioned using Ever-Shifting to mostly get around that though).

>>52940783
>>52940812
>>52940921
>>52941023
I'm going to say you can make pure Vitriol with it, yes. You could otherwise get it from summoned/created Metody anyway. It's pretty expensive though, so you'll have to be relatively high essence.

The purchases of Moonsilver and Vitriol are mainly convenience, not necessity.

I don't think it can do Exotic Components though...

(1/2)
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>52943016
>1) If I go devil-tiger in Infernals then I become enemy of Yozi and other infernal exalted?
Yes. At the end of the day, Infernals are tools to them, distasteful ones too beneath the veneer of being their champions. They do NOT want you to become their equals/peers.

If you do it manually, they'll know immediately too.

>2) At what level of essence we start jump
2 or 3, doesn't matter. Buying Sorcery means you definitely start at 3.

>and what is our essence at end of jump ?
Whatever you raised it to. Max would be 5, unless you do something to break the age cap.

>>52943239
>I mean Devil tiger from perk.
Not immediately, though if they figure it out... then yes, enemies again. Unless you come up with a really good explanation for having a different Caste/Charms, that doesn't involve becoming a tiny Primordial.

They don't even want Infernals to make Heretical Charms.
>>
>>52947075
Apologies, but would you say SDS Infinity would work on Exalted Charms, or just sorcery?
>>
File: Saber18.jpg (154KB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
Saber18.jpg
154KB, 850x1183px
>>52947478
Um, I can't see why they wouldn't work with Charms. They're casted effects and magical too. Unless you take the view that they're more soul stuff then magic, I'd say Infinity can be used on them.
>>
>>52947498
Ooof, that pic.

Thank you kindly!
>>
>>52947498
Charms aren't cast though?
>>
>>52947361

Really fair point on Weight of Ages, but there's something that always prevents me from taking perks like that, and that's mostly the anchoring to certain things. I have no idea what thousands of years of uninhibited character development may bring, but it's pretty interesting to think about.

Essence Distillation is just quirky fun all around, and the appearance change part adds to it. I wonder if hand holding brews work like hand lotion. The lab item is just a really smart idea, certainly something I'll be considering if I ever go Tokyo Ghoul later on.

Henchman is another thing that comes to my mind immediately for story potential. Perfect Candidate as a loyal minion, they'll bring you right aboard! They don't even have to like or trust you. Could you imagine joining someone like fuckin Dio Brando of all things and snarking him while he's trying to be a cool guy, just slinking around behind him like a Stand wielding Igor?

>>52947389

Yeah, I'll definitely praise the Jump for lots of interesting, unique little options. Feels like one of those places people don't talk about often or at least I haven't noticed anyone mention anything and I hope more people get to check it out because of this now.
>>
>>52946897
That essence distillation thing is neat. Like, I could think of one or two ways to turn that into a total shitshow by dumping it into water systems or suffusing it into the atmosphere.
>>
>>52947560
Dangit I keep forgetting the pictures!
>>
File: 1483425484857.jpg (220KB, 580x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483425484857.jpg
220KB, 580x850px
>>52947498
Well I'm not who asked, but I do have a question.
Why didn't you step in and say something earlier the last half dozen times people were screaming at each other over this?
You could have undercut all of it by saying something.
>>
>>52947539
Well, they seem to be specific, activated, magical techniques within a larger system to me so...I dunno, what are they if they're not casted?
>>
File: Heroine3.png (737KB, 725x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Heroine3.png
737KB, 725x1205px
>>52947586
Eh? Since when did people argue about Infinity in relation to Charms? I certainly can't recall even a single time that came up, much less half a dozen. Could you chuck us some links?

>>52947537
It's a nice one innit? Anytime.
>>
>>52947587
Innate, though learned, abilities? They're quite specifically not spells, and usually work through mundane skill. If charms count, stuff like a dragon breathing fire would count too.
>>
>>52947560
>mostly the anchoring to certain things
I don't think stuff like that "anchors" you to the past or prevents your growth. Simply put, I don't think it follows that remembering the past would impede you from moving forward. The only way it would keep you from developing is if you hold on to the past to a strong enough extent that you ignore what's going on around you.

This is coming from someone who is by no means an expert in human development, so don't mistake this for any kind of authority.
>>
Man, I've been watching and reading tons of scientific articles recently and the entire universe seems like it's been made out of shoestring now, and that we're actually living in some kind of cosmic horror story.

Would anyone care if I made a Generic Real Science jump that works like the Youtube jump with alternative success/failure conditions, where you're a scientist that works for SETI or NASA or something similar and have to study the mundane universe for 10 years?
>>
>>52946897
Hey NuBee, if I import or create a backblood weapon, do they count as companions any more? Would it be possible to have weapon companions as 'followers' like in Tamers?
>>
>>52947666
Go right ahead, Satan. I always knew science was one of your tools.
>>
>>52947458
Is it possible to create a manse with stuff from the various exalted jumps? Or are they some kind of rare artifact thing?

Because I was thinking of making a manse out of moonsilver if possible. Make a sword of moonsilver, give it a personality and soul, and the power to turn into a person. Though that may be less a manse and more just an artifact...
>>
>>52946970
>Him

Anon...
>>
File: 1478671187466.jpg (225KB, 613x827px) Image search: [Google]
1478671187466.jpg
225KB, 613x827px
>>52947613
Huh I remember there being a lot more than what I could find in the archive.
So either my memory is going fucky or I suck at searching.
Here's the only one I could find that was actually an argument. Hopefully it links properly. https://boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/52190999/#q52196389

God I remember endless vindictive bitchfests over this when that perk came out, but apparantly they never even happened. I must have drifted in from another universe. Do you happen to spell it Berenstein here?
>>
File: Lily2.jpg (200KB, 850x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Lily2.jpg
200KB, 850x1371px
>>52947626
And most magical systems are innate things where the spells are learned abilities. It's not the same as the specific yet fre form within their rules abilities found in SDS that are separate from the magical stuff. I don't think a dragon needs to learn to breathe fire or expend magical energy to do so, nor do I think dragons can learn more complex ways of breathing fire or learn how to breathe fire that lets them fly or turn people into ducks or whatever.

They seem to need magical energy/essence to work to me so I dunno what this mundane skill stuff is about. If they're not magical, anon will need some way to combine it with magic to make it work, but it seems to satisfy all the requirements to work with Infinity to me.
>>
File: Small Crona 3.jpg (20KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 3.jpg
20KB, 350x461px
>>52947563
That sounds like a fuckin blast, semi-literally if you're dumping Anger Juice. Just turn the entire population of the town/city/etc into Asura from Asura's Wrath.

If you like fucking with people though, may I recommend some combination of The Beast Among Us, Countess Nona Repmuj, Hidden Depths and the Mask from the item section? Infiltrate some foreign country, blend in perfectly, endear yourself with the locals with your theatrics, all except for one. You pick one motherfucker and while no one is looking, take the mask off, turn into a monster in front of them, then go back to normal before anyone else sees.

Just like, do it at a party or something, make everyone think they're crazy while you cover for them. "Fuckin Carl, am I right everybody? This guy is great." Whispering "Praise the dark lord." when no one else is looking. Then move away in like a month.

Send the guy post cards every now and then so he knows you're still out there. You don't have to even really do anything damaging, just minor teasing or friendly behavior after the stunt.

>>52947647

Oh, I was more talking about the parts like "You never get tired of x" as opposed to the effect that prevents your memory fading.
>>
>>52947711
>They seem to need magical energy/essence to work to me so I dunno what this mundane skill stuff is about.
They do, but they're based on mundane skill. Like, a Charm to treat an incurable disease would require you to be an extremely skilled doctor. Because you're actually using medicine to treat them, not waving your hands and saying some magic words.

But okay. Once again, Infinity proves to be bullshit.
>>
File: Alter3.jpg (111KB, 850x1472px) Image search: [Google]
Alter3.jpg
111KB, 850x1472px
>>52947707
Oh, that. Well, honestly, given how that first post was worded, I kinda just ignored it. Assumed it was someone wanting to start something (It's the whole "You just handed out free omnipotence, aren't you mad smileyface" thing with different words) and just glazed over the rest.

Sorry for that, should have paid attention and clarified the bits about how it applied.
>>
>>52947445
You said you were planning on adding some stuff to Infernals, right? Like options to buy higher Circle Sorcery? Think it'll be updated want time soon?
>>
>>52947748
>Undiscounted 1200cp in a jump full of conceptual bullshit turns out to be fucking powerful

Who could have known?
>>
File: Alter2.jpg (320KB, 608x822px) Image search: [Google]
Alter2.jpg
320KB, 608x822px
>>52947748
Okay. And a lot of magic is also based on extreme skill. And there's plenty of charms that just do magical things or straight up bullshit, I know that much.

Well, yeah. It earns that pricetag from it's use and reputation within the SDS jump alone. What did you think it would do once taken outside of it?
>>
>>52947748
It's still fucking magic though? The mechanism behind it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: Crona 11.jpg (90KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 11.jpg
90KB, 800x1131px
>>52947677

Urg, think I answered this one before but I forgot my precise answer. I 'think' I said that Black Blood Weapons, the ones inside of you, no longer take up a companion spot since they're part of you now though.

>>52947697

Eh, it's an either/or situation and I just lean ever so slightly to the side of seeing Crona as a guy. Other people are still allowed to freely choose what Crona is in their own chains or whatever since the authors left it entirely up to interpretation.
>>
>>52947498
>>52947613
>>52947711
>>52947761

>be jumper
>has an artoria
>hey lets get someone different this fate jump
>wait fuck there is another artoria we want
>every servant we have ends up being a different flavor of artoria

What do I do with that many artorias?
>>
File: meow.png (224KB, 564x495px) Image search: [Google]
meow.png
224KB, 564x495px
>>52947761
Well it's not really a big deal. I can understand not wanting to touch the stupid.
>>
>>52947690
Yeah, manses can be built. Even normal humans can do it, though it will take more time. Making one entirely out of moonsilver is rather extravagant, though. There are easie and cheaper ways to aspect it towards Lunar essence.
>>
File: 1388030984455.png (193KB, 1654x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1388030984455.png
193KB, 1654x1400px
>>52947785
I just want you to know that I hate you Val because of your jump. My comfy low powered chain spiraled out of control into a thinly veiled Xianxia megacrossover fanfic with thousands of dead kaiju bodies in my wake.

The power levels have been skyrocketing since I rolled God of HIghschool frighteningly early.
>>
>>52947785
I just kinda figured it'd work on spells, like the perk text says, instead of any magic thing including stuff that specifically isn't spells.

But eh, no skin of my back. I've brought up what I wanted to say. Thanks for indulging me, I suppose.
>>
>>52947812
Oh? I bought 10 talents worth of moonsilver (not sure how much that is honestly) and can make more, can you point me to ways of saving on it?
>>
>>52947690
You'd need a demense to put it on. Which is a little harder to make, but you can theoretically magic one up from thin air with wyld shaping techniques.
No clue how that would function outside of Creation but if you could then making a manse is just a matter of effort.

You'd need the highest rating of 5 dots for the demense and manse to be able to support sapience however. Anything less just isn't enough.
>>
File: Fox girl.jpg (147KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
Fox girl.jpg
147KB, 800x933px
>>52947458
Which exalts(infernal, lunar, ect.) are the best in crafting, killing things and survivability?
I ask because I don't know which carms i should take in each jump.
Across 10 years how many charms can exalted grain ? And are there slots on charms ex. 10 slots for essence 2 ?
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>52947690
>Is it possible to create a manse with stuff from the various exalted jumps?
Yes. Though you need a Demesne (basically a point where Exalted lyelines/dragonlines converge) to build it. More powerful Manses require more powerful Demesnes.

And also knowledge of Geomancy to not fuck it up and accidentally geomantic curses. Like rendering the land sterile, reducing the lifespans of everyone living there, tear all joy from the air, or other bad shit.

You can make new Demesnes, but it's kinda really hard. Like, human maximum skill can only make a 2-dot Demesne with a lot of effort, and even the Exalted need elder Essence and superhuman skill to go beyond that.

...there are Charms to just create them too though.

>Or are they some kind of rare artifact thing?
They are... somewhat rare, because of the above Demesne thing and the difficulty of making more powerful ones. Hotly contested, most of the time. They're also hard to build, and require a lot of time and manpower even with the appropriate geomantic knowledge.

>Because I was thinking of making a manse out of moonsilver if possible.
That's possibly, but wouldn't do anything more than give it the Armored Manse power. It'd be really sturdy, though it's kinda wasteful.

>Make a sword of moonsilver, give it a personality and soul, and the power to turn into a person. Though that may be less a manse and more just an artifact...
Yeah, that's an Artifact, not a Manse at all.

>>52947767
A talent is 68 pounds, so that's going to take a long while to build an entire Manse out of that.
>>
File: Heroine.jpg (142KB, 745x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Heroine.jpg
142KB, 745x1023px
>>52947795
Know that you made the one, truly correct choice in life.

>>52947842
Well, isn't that pleasant.

>>52947844
It might be specifically separated from sorcery within Exalted but they seem to be spells by another name to someone looking in from the outside. It doesn't work on any magic thing, we just seem to disagree on what qualifies as a spell.

>>52947792
Always a guy to me too. Cuter that way and it always felt like that to me when I see how he and Medusa relate. Also him lacking Witch magic too, found that weird if he was a she, since it's not until he munches down mummy that he shows anything resembling magic.
>>
Thoughts?
Planning to give this stand to Rise of Dio era Dio,
「His World」
Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: B
Development Potential: A
Ability: 2Fast: The user can speed up time by up to 2000 times the original time within an area within it’s range of any size
Awakened Ability: Got2gofast: Can target an area just like 2fast but can also target up to 50 life forms in that range instead.
Requiem Ability: 2slo: The user can slow down time by up to 2000 times the original time within an area within it’s range of any size.
>>
>>52947767
It's going to be a while longer, not really sure. A little busy again now, and just looking at what I'm all going to do with the update. Higher circles of Sorcery will be in there though, yes.

>>52947907
Also, this:
>A talent is 68 pounds, so that's going to take a long while to build an entire Manse out of that.
Was supposed to be for >>52947767

>>52947900
Infernals are the best in those things of the Exalt types we have now, though the other Exalt types bring other stuff to the table. Lunars are possibly better in being really tanky though.

>Across 10 years how many charms can exalted grain ?
Unclear. Not a lot, considering there's Exalts that are thousands of years old with only a hundred Charms.

I think I remember them being developed in responce to desires and exigencies?

>And are there slots on charms ex. 10 slots for essence 2 ?
Nope. There's no limit to how many you can learn, aside from having to learn them and the minimum requirements each charm has.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>52948046
...What.

Let's try again.

>>52947858
>A talent is 68 pounds, so that's going to take a long while to build an entire Manse out of that.

Please work this time.
>>
>>52947900
>Killing
Abyssal
>Crafting
Solar
>Survivability
Any Celestial? Maybe Lunars?
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>52948070
Good.

>>52947858
Also, as for building Lunar-aspected Manses without using Moonsilver... Just use Lunar-aspected building styles, and build it on a Lunar-aspected Demesne:

>Lunar: Irregular, crescent or circular forms and layout, optical and architectural illusions, completely natural materials, mirrors, silver accents, shifting ornament, hunting trophies, animal forms
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>52947936
Yeah, pretty much agreed. I think from those on the other end of this issue though, could argue that Medusa isn't his biological mother. They don't really look the same and we don't have a father in the picture or ever mentioned. Medusa isn't above kidnapping either, so if Crona is a girl, the reason she might not be a Witch is because she's just some human raised by Medusa.
>>
>>52947907
>>52947891
Thanks, I was actually working on a plan that involves creating my own leyelines so this works out.

I can guild etherium with moonsilver I guess. Make it a swirly silver filligree deal. Since I am already making the leylines funnel mana into a bigass floating crystal it should have that part already set up.

Not sure how well lithomancy from zsndikar, my enchantments, and crossing the dragon streams is gonna work with this.

Do manses have to have a physical material presense? Or could I form one out of leylines? Like converge a bunch of leylines into a sorcerous geometric formation?

Even if it doesnt work I may just try fo build one in a corner of my inner world to make stuff, I already chucked a bunch of my manses in there anyway.
>>
File: 888.jpg (167KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
167KB, 850x1133px
>>52948126
Mm, definitely possible, but I feel it takes away a bit from the sheer horror of what was done to him if Medusa wasn't their birth mother. Just makes it so much more twisted on both sides if she had a child just so she could turn it into a monster.
>>
>>52948119
hey question my Jumper has a lot of tattoos already some magical, some not, would the moonsilver tattoos overwrite his pre-existing ink?
>>
>>52948132
You can theoretically make a manse out of reflected light from very carefully positioned and crafted mirrors. It's just retarded since it would be fragile as fuck.
A sorcerous geometric formation of leylines is just what you'd be building it on top of though. That's kind of what a demense is.
>>
>>52948132
>Do manses have to have a physical material presense?
Yes. Though that can get weird, like a manse that is a web of silk steel strung between trees or spars, or an array of mirrors creating a manse of reflected light.

>Or could I form one out of leylines? Like converge a bunch of leylines into a sorcerous geometric formation?
That's basically what a Demesne is. You build the Manse on top of that to tap into it easier.
>>
File: Crona 20.jpg (90KB, 300x478px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 20.jpg
90KB, 300x478px
>>52948155
Agreed, Medusa is also the type of person who would personally carry and give birth to a child just to torture/train it into insanity after all. That's just the counterargument I can see being used.
>>
>>52948157
Not unless you want them to? You can have moonsilver tattoos and other tattoos just fine.
>>
>>52948126
My head canon is that Crona is an artificial person, Medusa created them. Also it would explain Ragnorak as well.
>>
>>52948208
That's awesome,a lot of them were gifts from my wife.
>>
File: 1697_EtheriumAstrolabe.jpg (108KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
1697_EtheriumAstrolabe.jpg
108KB, 620x450px
>>52948181
>>52948162
Neat thanks. Guess Im gonna build a massive swirly metal filligree circle around the center of my inner world, mainly etherium, since it likes to naturally make swirly shapes, and add some moonsiler accents and designs to it.

This could work out nice.
>>
>>52948208
What are some good uses for the silver chair/throne thing? I find it kinda more threatening than useful when I read about it.
>>
>>52948225
You know, correspondancd from fallen london tattoos with moonsilver and a way to vent excess eneegy sounds like a neet way to get a lot of power. Or kill gourself really fast.
>>
>>52948216
Ragnarok is already explained in canon. He was a Demon Weapon that Medusa melted down, mixed with Black Blood and filtered into Crona's veins.
>>
Creative Mode
>>
>>52948341
Suggsverse
>>
>>52948254
1. Take a metal cylinder.
2. Using the Correspondence carve the following phrase "This object is very hot but does not melt." on the outside of the cylinder
3. Repeat Steps 1 & 2 until happy with resulting number of rods.
4. Instead of fire or Plutonium Rods use your creations in a high energy steam based energy production system.
5. Profit from your low maintenance Non-Nuclear power plants
>>
>>52948371
i already do that and fill it Half water and half with other Tubes made of a substance which does not retain heat as well to make portable radiators , as for making it non-nuclear power plants heat from The correspondence itself tops out at more than Fahrenheit 451 and less than 327.46 degrees Celsius. since it will burn paper but not melt lead. I like it nice and toasty but correspondence doesn't put out that much passive heat.
>>
>>52948341
What the fuck is Creative Mode?
>>
>>52948479
SB crap that throws away too many of the founding principles And that's all you need to know,it's nothing any sensible jumper or jump maker would concern themselves with.
>>
>>52948479
Do whatever the fuck you want mode.
Literally pointless since if you're using it you don't even need to be using jumpchain as a template.
>>
>>52948479
A potatoes recipe.

>>52948502
Somehow you calling something 'crap' makes it even more offensive.
>>
File: Silver Chair.jpg (856KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Chair.jpg
856KB, 2048x1536px
>>52948225
Mhm.

>>52948238
Sounds fancy.

>>52948239
>What are some good uses for the silver chair/throne thing?
Do you mean the manse or the artifact?

The manse has the standard manse benefits of respiring more essence and the hearthstone, as well as serving as a floating retreat.

It's not quite as practical as some of the other manses, but you could get weird/exotic stuff out of there, use any Wyld charms you have, and have a trip through your own dreams and subconscious. One anon wanted to set up a small colony of Overwatch moon-gorillas on the outside?

As for it being threatening, as the hearthstone bearer you can navigate through it instinctively (or the Truculee/moon-fae bound to the manse could show people around). And the Truculee also keep any nightmare monsters in check. Unless you assign them other duties, in which case it's sorta a monster factory too?

The artifact is just for long-distance scrying (though limited) scrying, which is rather rare in Exalted. Also good for looking impressive and being a comfy chair.
>>
File: Crona 13.jpg (26KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 13.jpg
26KB, 650x650px
>>52948479
I think it's the thing from Sims that allows you to renovate and move stuff around your property as if it was a game. It could also be that SpaceBattles thing where you have infinite points.
>>
>>52948208
How do you learn charm ?
Just from exaltation or you need teacher ?
The same question about martial arts.

Can I fanwank that in 10 years I learned 25-30 charms? Or it is too much ?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Howdy /JC! How have things been? Last time I got sent to the...

Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm Jump 096
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Multiplication [+100]
Return of the Dragon Lords [+200]
Machine King 3000 B.C. [+300]
Red Eyes Archfiend of Lightning [+400]
Origin: Drop-In
Sub-Origin(s)?: Destiny of Metal, Chaos, and Blue Eyes
Different Dimension Survivor [Free]
Different Dimension Trainer [-100]
Different Dimension Assailant [-200]
Different Dimension Savant [-300]
Limiter Removal [Free]
Dark Factory of Mass Production [-100]
Machine King Prototype [-300]
Dedication Through Light and Darkness [Free]
Gateway to Chaos [-200]
Majesty with Eyes of Blue [Free]
White Dragon Ritual [-300]
Gear:
Rose Whip [Free]
Curse of the Masked Beast [Free]
Ancient Gear Workshop [-200]
D.D Jet Iron [-300]

Canon Companion:
Machine King (One Tribute)
Cipher Soldier X2, Victory Viper XX03 x2 (One Tribute)

Shadow Realm Writfagging: https://pastebin.com/wFN9wvNP

Other things I have planned for this Jump. Make a robot army so that Machine King gets the best benefit of his ability to use them as drones. Convert everything machine in my army over to my encryption... again. Start the long process of combining my various principles of software and hardware creation... again.

>>52948531
Hey Mardukth. How's it going? Also I've got a question for you. Dreams and Imagination (American McGee's Alice) grants me a mental plane. Does that combo in any way with Inner World (Infernals)? Sorry if this has been asked before.
>>
>>52948538
>>52948479
>>52948341
Why would you need unlimited points when you have companion imports and perk sharing
>>
>>52948502
So you should be all over then.
>>
Is it okay to post 40% done WIP?
>>
>>52948628
If you want.
>>
File: tmnt nick.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt nick.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
First look at TMNT perks, I just have the first draft of the capstones done though. Give me some thoughts.

https://pastebin.com/RYP1W4FW
>>
>>52948628
Yeah, just make sure you say its not done yet.
>>
File: T_T.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>52948567
Damn it my Name fell off again! T.T
>>
What class would an Athena servant belong to?
>>
File: Pod Race WIP.pdf (53KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Pod Race WIP.pdf
53KB, 1x1px
My WIP for Star Wars Episode I Podrace
Its a first jump, so if there are any pointers you could give me it'd be appreciated.
>>
>>52948643
>no penis enlargement pills
>>
>>52948673
Classically, Athena is mostly associated with a spear. Although only her breastplate was named Aegis, and her shield was the shield with Medusa's head on it. A gift from Perseus.
>>
Hey Batmanon, how does the base boost from Refined Lesser Grail compare to Servant stats? Is it about E Rank? D? C?
>>
>>52948479
Someone on SB noted that there was a lot of powergaming (cheesing infinite CP, challenges that weren't really challenges, etc) and said 'if you're going to do that, don't half-ass it, just go all the way and ignore all the rules'.

People said 'that's not the point/it would be boring without the framework of CP/no my powergaming is "reasonable" '.

Then the first guy wrote up a chain on 'creative mode' (effectively infinite CP, dying doesn't end the chain) to show that you can still write an engaging story even without CP scarcity. At that point yeah it's gotten away from the roots and is barely jumpchain anymore, but I enjoyed reading what he wrote and I get the point he was trying to make.

For me, at least, the character-building, point-spending stage of a jump is part of the fun, so I don't think I'd ever use it.
>>
>>52948694
I love it. I love everything about it.

I request a rod race track we can plop down info other areas as well as a bunch of parts, like a store we can buy parts from. Or maybe a junkyard.
>>
>>52948718
Micheal Bay's TMNT is not called yet anon.
>>
>>52948567
Mind if I ask, why didn't you take Chaos form?
>>
>>52948781
For the professionals perhaps?
>>
>>52948788
https://youtu.be/mQgO8RK3-vo
>>
>>52948718
What
>>
>>52948542
>How do you learn charm ?
Mainly practise, and in response to desires and exigencies.

>Just from exaltation or you need teacher ?
You can learn them without a teacher. Someone teaching you just speeds it up.

>The same question about martial arts.
Martial arts, however, are different. Normal charms are natural things you can develop on your own, while martial arts charms are rigid techniques that must be taught by a master.

You could, however, develop /new/ martial arts styles on your own with enough effort.

>Can I fanwank that in 10 years I learned 25-30 charms? Or it is too much ?
Seems on the high side. See Leviathan already being a powerful Lunar 1500 years ago, and having just 100 charms today.

By a few hundred years old, you'd have 30 charms or a few more (according to the Established Lunar rules). Between 800 and 1,500 years old, you're proably have something in the ballpark of 74 charms or a few more (by the Influential Lunar rules).

Oddly enough, despite Martial Art and Sorcery being more difficult to learn, you might actually be able to learn more of those, simply because for them you just need you to put in the study and practise. Raksi, being younger than Leviathan by centuries, knows many more Spells than Leviathan has Charms in general.

>>52948567
>Hey Mardukth. How's it going?
Decent-ish. Little busy with other stuff.

>Also I've got a question for you. Dreams and Imagination (American McGee's Alice) grants me a mental plane. Does that combo in any way with Inner World (Infernals)? Sorry if this has been asked before.
Hm, I'd say probably not? You've got one plane in your mind, and another carved in your soul.
>>
>>52948799
Sounds great to me, iirc most of anakins parts came from the junk yard.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52948794
Nah I don't mind. I just didn't want it is all.

>>52948823
Cool beans. Good to know that you're doing well then.
>>
>>52948788
Come on they'd make a good drawback.
I believe in you Megacorp.
>>
>>52948673

Since their a war goddess most of the weapon based classes would probably fit. Although Lancer, Caster, and Shielder would probably fit best.

Lancer - Athena was apparently associated with the spear.

Caster - Athena used a bunch of magic like powers. She's also the goddess of wisdom and craft So her having the qualities needed for Caster, and/or the class skills probably wouldn't be odd.

Shielder - Athena's Aegis may or may not have been a shield (possibly with Medusa's head on it), but she still had a probably rather important shield.

Also on a side note. According to Fate Grand Order divine spirits with too many roles end up having the equivalent of programing errors that cause them to have messed up logic do to their roles intersecting.
>>
>>52947795
Because she's not just Saber. She's Baber.
>>
Is the one EX Rank thing per build still in place for the Servant Customization table?
>>
>>52947936
>It doesn't work on any magic thing, we just seem to disagree on what qualifies as a spell.
I'm really unsure why you didn't just say it would work on magic abilities to begin with?
>>
>>52948976
Have you tried actually reading the supplement?
It explains this shit pretty well.

The answer is no, but you have to pay out the nose for it.
>>
After watching some of the new Adventure Time episodes, I'm every happier I took Candy Monarch and detailed everything. Holy shit.
>>
File: Crona 14.jpg (20KB, 344x508px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 14.jpg
20KB, 344x508px
>>52948976
I think that got removed, but each EX after the first has an additional fee on top of the normal cost.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>52948989
>>
>>52948989
Is pb finally admitting to being evil?
>>
File: 4629.jpg (257KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
4629.jpg
257KB, 850x1203px
>>52948976
No, but additionals will cost extra, that extra cost increasing with each extra EX too. The Supplement details this at the start of each section.

>>52948980
I decided it was better to go with only what was seen in canon and up the limits later than have to nerf it later. Merlin only used it on spells she cast, so that's what it works on. If it's later shown to work on magical abilities or on things other than what she uses, I can expand it with no problem. If not, I don't need to deal with the issues that'd come about from nerfing it.
>>
>>52949009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj9VLKDSMgY Here´s your answer.
>>
>>52949009
Princess Bubblegum and the other Elemental Monarchs went crazy. Like, full blown, "I'm going to rearrange the world to better suit my element" bonkers. PB transformed EVERYBODY nearby the Candy Kingdom into Candy. Along with the landscape and most of the sky. Like people escaped to the clouds to get out the path of this madness.

PB is fixing people. Turning them into what they /should/ have been in the first place. Candy.

>>52949031
Oh shit son, this is gone beyond good and evil and is heading full tilt into cosmic horror land.
>>
>>52949043
>blocked in my country
Time to go to war
>>
>>52947707
Before I made this picture larger it looked unspeakably lewd.

Talking about lewd. What is the thread's position on lewd jumps?

I know we don't make them, but if we sourced a jump from elsewhere and then posted a build here, would that be okay?

Just to be clear, I am asking for claritiy's sake, I am not actually intending to do so. Just wanting to get a better picture of the threads rules and mores.
>>
>>52949095
Please do not.
Just it's not worth it, and despite being so loosly enforced this is still a blue board.
Wouldn't want anybody to get a promotion now.
>>
>>52949103
>Just to be clear, I am asking for claritiy's sake, I am not actually intending to do so. Just wanting to get a better picture of the threads rules and mores.
No need to panic, anon. Like I said, I just want to better understand. I'm not going to do anything of the sort.
>>
File: Small Crona 4.jpg (14KB, 263x321px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 4.jpg
14KB, 263x321px
>>52949095
Lewd stuff is a hot topic with many anons, I would heavily advise against it.
>>
>>52949095
>thread's position
Still against them, I'm pretty sure. I'd be fine if we all agreed to not to talk about it in thread, but I'm just one guy

>sourced a jump from elsewhere and then posted a build here
Definitely don't do this. Lot of people don't like it, lewd or not.
>>
>>52949095
I think it's a good idea really. Anyone who doesn't like.it doesn't have to use it.
>>
>>52949037
>>52948986
My apologies, it is a very large and daunting supplement, and my only interest in Fate is for the sake of Jumpchain.
>>
>>52949196
No harm done.
>>
>>52949144
>>52949152
Okay, thanks for answering my question.
Again, I do feel the need to make clear that I wasn't actually intending to do anything of the sort, I just want to be better understand how the thread works. I hope I haven't caused any alarm.
I feel a lot more clear on this topic now, thank you.

>>52949152
>Definitely don't do this. Lot of people don't like it, lewd or not.
>Lewd or not
So, for example, if I posted a build from a non-lewd, jump from somewhere else, like SB, that would not be a good idea?
>>
>>52949095
I don't like them, but I don't think that's a good reason to keep others from enjoying them. Make one if you want; I'll just scroll past.
>>
>>52949216
It would basically be suicide to do that.
Not like it would really matter because lol anonymous posting, but you wouldn't be making friends.
>>
So, how are the persona jumps handled? I ask because wouldn't I end up meeting the p4 gang if I went to 3, and what happens when I do 4? Do I end up meeting myself?
>>
>>52949233
Hmm, fair enough.
So, drive or nothing?
I do like making friends. :-)
>>
>>52949236
There's only one persona jump and it is generic as fuck.
English is making 5 specifically, but that's it.
>>
>>52949236
>Do I end up meeting myself
Parallel dimension is popular consensus, specifically so this doesn't happen. But you know, it's your chain. Do what you want.
>>
File: Dog girl.jpg (31KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
Dog girl.jpg
31KB, 600x534px
>>52948823
Is there any way to learn charm that allow you punch people in to ducks ? To learn it we need Martial Arts 6 and Essence 6 and we won't have enough time to reach E6.
>>
>>52949257
If you don't want people going 200% autismo on you that's how it usually goes.
Not like anyone can stop you from enjoying them on your own time, but some people go fucking nuclear over this.
>>
>>52949257
Look, I'll be honest, even what's on the drive isn't always safe because of some of the people here, but it is your safest bet.
>>
>>52949280
You have literally infinite time in jumpchain. Just keep going.
Of the types you can be only sidereals can learn that martial art though so you'll have to be one of them to get duck punching.
>>
>>52949280
Get a teacher in a later Exalted jump, after Sidereals.
>>
would integrating 40k tech into an IS unit help it in any way? Like weapons, sensor, that sort of thing.
>>
>>52946897
>>52946934
Just barely woke up and likely missed the discussion period, but HAVE THIS BUILD.

>Generic Universal Monsters - 656
Starting Location: Castle Frankenstein
Background: Scientist
Drawbacks: N/A
Final Point Count: 1,000 CP
Perks:
-Occult Research (Free)
-Essence Distillation
-IT’S ALIVE!
-Weight of Ages
-Scream Queen
Items:
-Library (Free)
-Monster Mash (300 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Background: Undead
-Weight of Ages (Free); Countess Nona Repmuj; Back from the Grave
-Coffin (Free); Tana Leaves

Romulus Jefferson Clay:
-Background: Bestial
-Animalistic - Wolf (Free); Therioanthropy; The Curse
-Walking Stick (Free);Mariphasa Blooms

Hooligan Tuesday:
-Background: Drop-In
-Scream Queen (Free); Plucky; Damsel in Distress; Mouth Watering
-Crucifix (Free)

Y’shtola Jensen:
-Scream Queen (Free); Plucky
-Crucifix (Free); Mariphasa Blooms; Expedition Gear

Sadie, Draco, and Fenris:
-Background: Scientist (Assistants)
-Occult Research (Free); Essence Distillation; Countess Nona Repmuj
-Library (Free); Invisibility Serum

Gilgamesh-3:
-Background: Malformed
-Hidden Depths - Fencing (Free); Monstrous Strength; Weight of Ages
-Haunting Instrument - Flute (Free); Catacombs

Kasumi Rogue:
-Background: Malformed
-Hidden Depths - Weaving (Free); Catacomb Dweller; Henchman
-Haunting Instrument - Violin (Free); Mask; Catacombs

Alice Victoria:
-Scream Queen (Free); Plucky; Mouth Watering; Weight of Ages
-Crucifix (Free); Walking Stick

Also, can we talk about Mariphasa Blooms for a sec? It's the capstone item for Bestial:
>have the ability to halt unwanted physical and mental transformations. Valued by this world's werewolves, they can stop mutating viruses, magical curses, or the mutating effects of alien dimensions equally well.

You get three flowers, get replacements each month, and can grow more from the seeds. LOOK AT THAT THO.
>>
What are some ways to share perks?
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>52949427
With the companions you have I kinda wanna see your writefagging for it and how you got them all.
>>
>>52949474
>Writefaggotry
Aww jeez. Thanks for reminding me I'm WAY behind on doing that. At most I've gotten, like, a two paragraph synopsis for each jump's events

and

Dude pray that one of those jumps with mass imports is never rolled. This is the bane of having around 50-ish companions: The amount of paperwork in something like DanMachi, Disgaea, or Soul Eater.

I'm still screaming from the amount of choices in Disgaea.
>>
So how hard would it be for me to get a red, green, blue, orange lantern ring, and a star Sapphire ring? Just hang around a couple lanterns til they bite it and snatch thier rings?
>>
Is Wild Card still here? I had a few questions about the Shadowrun jump...

Can we assume that Cybernetics like the Control Rig with multiple grades are the most advanced available of these? Bone lacing seems to be, mentioning it's titanium.

And could I count things like the Datajack as the 0.1 essence loss it would cost normally, instead of the 1 essence it costs in the jump? Otherwise it's kinda useless to spend anything, let alone 100cp on it, if it's actually worse than an used grade thing you could get for 750 nuyen.

The prices on these seems kinda wonky too. With a good Control Rig costing 208,000 nuyen and titanium bone lacing 30,000... but both are 200cp in the jump? And the 400cp Wired Reflexes costs the same as a Control Rig in-setting too?
>>
>>52949567
>Is Wild Card still here?

Nope.
>>
>>52949567
>That pic
I've heard of having two left feet, but I've never heard of having two left arms!
>>
>>52949590
Excuse me, that's two right arms. My point still stands.
>>
>>52949567
I think Wild Card's been MIA for a while.
>>
File: Shadowrun.jpg (139KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun.jpg
139KB, 500x643px
>>52949587
>>52949625
Well, shit.

>>52949590
>>52949606
That's the trouble with gettting used 'ware. Sometimes it doesn't quite match.
>>
File: Crona 17.jpg (29KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 17.jpg
29KB, 600x611px
>>52949216

Nah, I got what you meant, just was advising against it in general.

>>52949427

Yeah, that shit's really good, you could make a whole garden of "fuck off mutants." It'd be super ironic in Bloodborne context where all sorts of shit mutates the hell out of you and the ayyys of one area being heavily associated with flowers of their own. Sunflowers.
>>
>>52949411
>would integrating 40k tech into an IS unit help it in any way? Like weapons, sensor, that sort of thing.
What faction?
>>
>>52949781
imperium
>>
>>52949073
Just wathed it. That is fucked up. I ALWAYS KNEW PB WAS EVIL.
>>
>>52949864
Oh sweet summer child, just you wait. It gets worse. Much, much worse.
>>
File: NegimaNakedApron.jpg (194KB, 507x792px) Image search: [Google]
NegimaNakedApron.jpg
194KB, 507x792px
>>52949073
The naked apron is the single greatest thing mankind has ever produced. All the pain and suffering throughout human history is completely justified by the fact that it led up to this.
>>
File: CASTOFF!.png (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CASTOFF!.png
78KB, 600x600px
>>52947795
Hit them with your Noble Phantasm!
>>
>>52949411
Anything from Imperial Dark Age Tech or better could improve it in some way in general.

You're not going to find something to improve the agility. The only thing in 40k in general that could improve it are teleporters and those use the warp to function. So they probably wouldn't work in other universes.

Some of the 40k shield tech (at least on the large scale) can withstand some heavy stuff. The metals and armor or any type (above guardsman that is) of 40k would be an improvement due to IS units relying on shielding.

For ranged weaponry, I don't know if you'll necessarily find something more powerful than an IS, but the Imperium is full of diverse weapons. Not only are there lasers and plasma, but there are also melta, death rays, grav weapons, tesla weapons, and more.

For melee, get a power (force if a filthy psyker) weapon. They will be superior to energy blades. And even if they weren't, it wouldn't be hard to combine the tech together.

Finally, while it's not show off much, the Imperium (especially when using Dark Age Tech)
have a large selection of sensor equipment to choose from. Hell, did you know that Tactical-Dreadnought armor actually has 360 degree vision?
>>
>>52949265
Wait, english is making P5? When was this?
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52947666
>tfwf the current model of quantum physics is correct, at the subatomic most of the stuff we know as "matter" statistically isn't even really there at any given moment

>>52948162
Actually, I'm pretty sure you could make a solidly buff one. Build it with the Wyld Revoation and Fortress powers, maybe? It'd just take several dots (read: a lot more effort) to get the same effect as, say, a concrete wall since you'd be jerryrigging all that cosmic leyline energy in order to make light behave like iron.

>>52948239
Use your own dreams as exotic materials for themed artifacts, maybe? Dreams are pretty classic exotic materials for supernatural crafting. Especially if you happen to be a Devil-Tiger; one of the most highly valued materials in the Age of Dreams was an extract from the nightmares of Neverborn, so those of a DT would probably be quite valuable too.

>>52948694
Looks promising.

>Foresight

...do people actually have foresight-like powers that have no truck with the Force?

>Luck

...what exactly does the luck diminishing "as the world draws away from you" mean?

>Pit Shop Pod Racer

This seems uncomfortably close to another Force trick of some kind, why not have it simply be a knack for multitasking instead of a weird invisible body that can repair while you drive?

>>52949073
Hah! Called it!

...what is Marceline's position on all of this?

>>52950059
Do the IS units have a means to negate inertia? If not, there's a bit of Necron tech that could help at least-and I'm positive the Dark Eldar have...something...vaguely to do with dark matter that makes their edgebikes extra agile. Though I think Wraithbone's the real gamechanger here, since as far as I know the units have no truck with psychic energy attacks.
>>
File: 1488928772205.png (720KB, 843x761px) Image search: [Google]
1488928772205.png
720KB, 843x761px
So jumpers how to you handle encounters with slavery?
>>
>>52948811
Mickey is...special Many.

>>52948819
Honestly not sure, I think its a reference to either a joke from the new movies or The Onion did a joke about "hyper realistic genitals". If not i don't have any clue.
>>
>>52950221
It's one of my buttons. The one with the skull and crossbones on it.
>>
>>52950221
Source of image ?
>>
>>52950207
>Marceline's position
Who do you think was the first one turned to candy? Marshmeline.
>>
>>52950207
>what is Marceline's position on all of this
Pb made her into a smore person called marshmaline. She literally cant not be happy about itm
>>
>>52950221
Depends. Is it the good kind of slavery of the bad kind?
Furthermore, who's getting enslaved?
>>
>>52950221
Often I dismantle the slave trade and get rid of the assholes profiting on it, then I sell Droids or "golems" depending on how advance the setting is.
>>
>>52950221
To quote C.S. Lewis: "Aristotle said that some people were fit only to be slaves. I do not contradict him. But I reject slavery because I see no men fit to be masters."
>>
>>52950207
>do people actually have foresight-like powers that have no truck with the Force?

Pretty much everyone has some force sensitivity, if you rock at something its the force. Quick reflexes? The force. Good shot with a blaster? The force.
>>
>>52950221
Source so Incan make a jump and fix it?
>>
>>52950221
depends on the setting and how far along the chain. Sometimes its liberation other times its enslaving enemies.
>>
>>52950221
Owning and selling slaves is a one way ticket to karmic curses from my jumper and usually my jumper starts a movement where slavery is abolished. My Main Chain jumper at this point is pretty powerful enough and has enough social and intelligence perks to deal with any roadblocks to getting rid of slavery.
>>
>>52950255
>>52950308
I believe it's Mushoku Tensei.
Which already has a jump if you're feeling like playing hero.
>>
File: Jake Stare.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
Jake Stare.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>>52950207
>Do the IS units have a means to negate inertia?
Considering the speeds I've read about them going at, I think so. One can also buy a IS device in the jump that stops movement or something. That tech could probably be used itself to negate inertia if they don't have one already.

The Imperium does have tech and devices that can focus are even empower the users psychic abilities. I haven't heard of wraithbone alone being used for that, as that's typically wraithbones with inscribed runes. To me, the real interesting thing about wraithbone is that it gets physically stronger by using the users own psychic energy. Kinda like a psyker version of Asgardian Uru.

>>52950261
> Marshmeline.
>Image search.
>Pic related
>>
>>52950221
If there are child slaves I SMASH. Harming kids is my berserk button. If it's apart of the culture and they isn't heavy mistreatment, I go on my way, who am I too in force my views upon a world, I'm not Thier God.
>>
>>52950207
IS can negate inertia, yes. It's a basic feature, they all do it.
>>
>>52950221
It depends completely on kind of slavery, the how and the why, as well as what rights they have. Slavery's not one uniform thing.

This can even differ between places in one setting. Like, Great Forks' slaves are generally treated well, can own property, marry, are paid, and can buy their freedom eventually. But field slaves are drugged to keep them pliant, which I'd try to minimize (though there's the whole, angry and bloody rebellions thing to consider). Aaand then there's things like the Dream-Eaten. Which is just.. no.

I usually work towards abolitionism, or curtailing abuses.
>>
>>52950221
Usually depends on the system in use, not every form of slavery is as remotely as cruel as modern interpretations.

Although considering most fictional settings are more based off of modern understandings, and as such have the worst forms of slavery, it's generally a "Not this shit again" reaction from my Jumper.

I'll punish cruel slavers, and mandate a more humane system of slavery if they need it to keep their economy functioning. Since to be realistic, many ancient economies would quite simply utterly collapse without a source of cheap labor, but just because there's a reason for it does not excuse it.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52950264
>>52950261
pfffffft

>>52950221
Oh, I do a quick but efficient survey of the local economy. Analyse the extent to which slavery supports other conveniences and job markets, determine what industries in turn support the slave trade.

...I'm not sure why I bother. It's universally always, always a damned primitive throwback that disincentivises the aggregate intelligence level, technological development, compassion, useful manpower and other traits useful in reinforcing a populace against intermultiversal incursions.

So I use my arbitrary economic resources to buy, blackmail and bully everything related to the slave trade, criminal enterprises and public services alike. If necessary, I introduce a commercialised line of robots/golems/elemental spirit hearthstones and monopolise the indentured servant market, sometimes with religious theatricality. Before they figure out what's happening, I finally buy out the slavers' stock, and offer the samples gainful employment at one of my conglomerates OR a few loaves of lembas bread and a paid (insert most popular local long distance vehicle) back home.

Understand this: I have nothing against slavery as a concept. The Iskroot, for example, are what I would consider a functional slave society where the property is adequately cared for. The trouble is, in virtually ever. Single. Society where slavery has become a trade it holds back developing civilisation in the manner that suits my goals.

I have enslaved civilisations, gods and in one case the abstract concept of destiny for ulterior purposes.

And in my experience, former slavers make very, very gratifying slaves.
>>
>>52950221
Burn it all down and punish those responsible. Probably by enslaving their souls for eternity.
>>
File: Hornlocked Stocke.jpg (151KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hornlocked Stocke.jpg
151KB, 509x600px
What would I gain from becoming the ten tails jinchuuriki?
>>
>>52950622
A fluffy tail for girls to touch, duh.
>>
>>52950627
The Ten-Tails is not fluffy. The Ten-Tails is a giant tree-demon-thing. It's not for petting.
>>
>>52950622
Moonbunny waifu?
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>52950622
If your body can handle it, an absurdly bloated amount of chakra beyond even the normal tailed beasts all combined. A normal tailed beast bomb from Kurama(9-Tails) might crater a city or battlefield, while the Ten Tails blew away entire small countries. Not really sure if you get anything else since all the other hosts were loaded up with unique powers from the start.

I think Obito and Madara both got things called Truth Seeking Balls which were these little black orbs that seemed capable of changing shape and disintegrating whatever they touched. You'll probably need to check the wiki for more intimate details though.
>>
>>52950622
Extreme regeneration, instinctive mastery over chakra, enormous chakra supply, ability to manipulate life force and turn energy into matter, and the generation of a strange black "truth-seeking" energy that makes an excellent weapon and defense and can be consumed to empower other techniques immensely.
>>
File: tumblr_oorpk9tQSI1qjg20ao3_1280.png (234KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oorpk9tQSI1qjg20ao3_1280.png
234KB, 614x800px
>>52950179
Monday? Here's the progress on the perks. https://pastebin.com/t5h55j4L
>>
Are there any jumps other than Mushoku Tensei that let us start from birth?
>>
>>52950770
Incredibles?
>>
>>52950747
Cool. I was complaining a while ago about wanting to slap all the bitches, so I started making it, but I'm horribly slow and you already have more than I do.
>>
File: Crona 4.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 4.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>52950734
I thought for sure the "Instinctive Mastery of Chakra" was part of the Rinnegan package (which is kinda mandatory but not directly part of) not the Ten Tails package.

>>52950622
How are you attempting to become the Ten Tails Jinchuriki anyways?
>>
how strong is toho Godzilla mentioned in the Godzilla jump?
>>
File: kaguya reminded of son.png (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kaguya reminded of son.png
177KB, 500x500px
>>52950851
The plan was to use kaleidoscope and do the same thing Madara and Obi did, that or use Greed and just eat Kaguya with no need for sealing I suppose.
>>
>>52950851
It kind of is a Rinnegan thing, kind of not. Madara started showing hybrid elemental techniques after absorbing the Ten-Tails, suggests it gave him the control to do them without a bloodline doing the heavy lifting.
>>
>>52950898
Dammit, now I want to companion kaguya
>>
File: Kaguya.jpg (408KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kaguya.jpg
408KB, 600x848px
>>52950945
But why anon? Bitch be crazy.
>>
>>52949832
>imperium
I'm not sure about sensors but I imagine that the imperium's weapon's technology is good enough to at least upgrade if not replace IS weapons in addition to replacing your IS's armor with plasteel, ceramite, and adamantium.

The real question is how much you can miniaturize Imperial technology and keep it effective. Super-heavy tank and Titan class weaponry and is kind of large.
>>
>>52950974
But anon, don't you know that a Jumper's dick is the greatest therapeutic tool in their arsenal? It can fix all sorts of mental problems.
>>
>>52950974
All she needs is some heavy TLC, plus I'm a fan of older women and I'm like 4000-5000 thousand years old so it's hard finding women older that me.
>>
>>52950897
Depends on which Godzilla from Toho you mean. Toho Godzilla is the Godzilla from the japanese movies.

But Final Wars was utterly invincible to the military there (which had futuristic stuff on top of real life stuff. Pretty sure they tried nuking it at some point, but I'm not sure that was mentioned in Final Wars), demolished the Zilla of the american movie in something like 3 seconds flat, went across the world fighting Kaiju in a few days at slowest, survived a meteor impact that destroyed Tokyo at least, and launched his enemy Kaiju into space with its atomic breath before it blew up.

Generally absurdly more powerful than the Godzilla from movie, and even the animated series the jump's based on (though that one's slightly better).
>>
>>52950898
Never go full Obitio, Anon.

>>52950974
Different guy, but me personally I see her behaviour as so wierd and similiar to someone not quite in their right mind that I think someone or something will eventually be shown to have manipulated her perhaps using something like Kotoamitsukami. Like this mysterious third Ootsutsuki
Just the way she chants the same thing over and over and her monomanical focus combined with ther strangely inconsistent behaviour even before her conflict with her sons.
>>
>>52949411
If you want to take the Dark Eldar jump then you would get some good tech to upgrade your IS.
>>
Is it possible to be relevant in Naruto without being a mutant or possessed by a demon?
>>
>>52950897
>>52951039
Okay, slightly more than 3 seconds. But it still stood no chance, against Toho Godzilla taking it easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg
>>
>>52951118
Um, I think if you learn to punch good, you can come close to it?
>>
File: best.png (67KB, 155x264px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
67KB, 155x264px
>>52951118
Yes you just need to nearly kill yourself every time you want to do anything important.
>>
>>52951118
Of course it is! You could be an extremely relevant side character who beats up all of the mid-bosses so that Naruto and Sasuke don't have to bother with the small fry.
>>
>>52951041
She wanted human D, but then the human she wanted died so she ate the Chakra Fruit, which was forbidden to do directly, and ruled as a goddess. Then she went crazy.

Or something like that, I forget.
>>
File: Small Crona 2.gif (28KB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 2.gif
28KB, 351x200px
>>52951010
>>52951036
It's less crazy and more alien mindset (since she's an alien), or just greed to a monstrous extent. Her reason for wanting to kill everybody is because they had chakra, and chakra was for her alone to possess. Whether she actually viewed humans as people enough that she considered this a loss is debatable.

>>52951041
It seems far more likely that she's all fucked up because of plot holes, since she really reads like someone who wasn't a previously intended character. Either because executives needed plot material for more stuff later since they couldn't afford to lose out on the Naruto money machine, or because he accidentally made Madara unbeatable, I don't think she was the intended enemy Kishi had in mind.

It's not even that Kishi made her weird to set something up for later, since the guy isn't even in charge of the sequel series. Boruto is being run by new people with him on as an advisory role.
>>
>>52951210
>because he accidentally made Madara unbeatable
I don't actually think that's the case. Naruto and Sasuke were holding their own against Super Madara fairly well. I mean Naruto alone casually destroyed Madara's giant meteor storm at the end there. I feel like Kishi had a long final battle planned with Naruto and Sasuke against Madara but he was forced to change it. It's not like Bleach where Kubo wrote himself into a corner and accidentally made Yhwach fucking invincible.
>>
>>52950851
It's a Six Paths Senjutsu thing. Absorbing the ten tails gets you that IIRC.
>>
>Naruto and Bleach are over
Wow. Huh. Is One Piece still hanging in there?
>>
>>52951291
I just want to say: Ichigo's fusion super mode was the dumbest looking thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>52951322
>One Piece
>Ending earlier then thirty years
Toppest of keks
>>
>>52951322
one piece will never die.
I don't think the guy writing even knows where he wants it to end.
>>
>>52951322
Yes and we still know sod all about how the hell Devil Fruits work, beyond the same things we knew from the start and the ressurection of the fruit in nearby compatable fruit, which gives me so many ideas for 'harvesting' devil fruit in jump.

>>52951343
Yeah, that giant singular horn and just one side was just wierd.
>>
>>52951322
its about half way
>>
>>52951322
One Piece is eternal, it will never end.
>>
>>52951291
Yeah but Madara was still definitely holding back himself, he was implied to be way stronger than what he was showing since at that point he was basically playing around and toying with them before ending things. He hadn't even pulled on Susanoo yet, or really showed himself getting serious.

I'm gonna concede that they may have found a way though, Madara really feels like the ideal enemy for them to finally team up again, show off what they can do, etc. Either way I'd have preferred something else besides what we got. Kagura was basically a joke. A really powerful, deadly joke.

>>52951309
Ah, well, cool. I can dig it.
>>
>>52951343
Huhwut?
>>
>>52951343
It was pretty stupid-looking, yeah. But I could at least buy into the idea that it was incomplete considering that Ichigo had never used it before. It's likely that if he had mastered the ability he'd be able to go full Hollow mode with both horns.

His final Bankai, on the other hand, was hilariously lackluster and probably the single greatest troll Kubo has ever pulled on the fandom.
>>
>>52948989
What does detailing everything help? Does ricing/beaning everything really stop PB?
>>
>>52951419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTJaKFQXzg
about this
>>
>>52949900
I thought it was grilled cheese sandwiches?
>>
>>52951475
apron = kitchen = sandwiches
>>
>>52951419
True. I really wanted to see Naruto and Sasuke seriously team up and fight together. They had a lot of synergy that was kind of wasted, such as the full potential of Naruto's Bijuu Mode combined with Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo.
>>
>>52951498
...I can't argue with that logic!
>>
File: Crona 12.png (206KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 12.png
206KB, 900x640px
>>52951322
One Piece is still going and going pretty strong, I think we're finally starting to get a sense of the ending, but it's still nowhere in sight. Current arc is pretty fucking sweet, they're set against one of Yonkou who basically runs Candyland but creepy and weird, and a Mercenary Nazi Clone Army is involved.

>>52951343
I don't think anyone would stick up for Ichigo's final form. That thing was all kinds of not great. It was like the jokes of Ichigo's heritage but given physical form and it was bad.
>>
File: tumblr_o7hmujGPfe1uqs7oio2_500.gif (2MB, 435x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7hmujGPfe1uqs7oio2_500.gif
2MB, 435x245px
>>52951433
Really the thing you need to do is stop Patience from screwing up with her elemental spell thingy, that's what started the whole mess.

Or maybe just keep her in her frozen bubble.
>>
>>52950371
I wasn't aware Mushoku Tensei even had animal people.
>>
Eh, better Naruto than Exalted. At least we're getting somewhere.
>>
>>52951563
Well you could always spend your time building a clan of dragonblooded.
>>
>>52951561
Read the light novel.
>>
File: I can't deal with that.gif (348KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
I can't deal with that.gif
348KB, 500x310px
>>52951524
That scene from the movie where they do that actively hurts because I know it would have been so much cooler if they did the same thing to kaiju fight Madara.
>>
So what are some cool Sorcery spells in Exalted outside of Magma Kraken?
>>
>>52951602
Ever heard of the Threefold Binding of the Heart?
>>
>>52951602
>more Exalted-talk
No, fuck off. We were finally having an okay thread.
>>
>>52951602
Stormwind rider is cool.
It's go fast the spell and you can even bring other people along if you want.

Obsidian butterflies is the go to damage spell and it's basically danmaku but the bullets are razors and they stick around after you're done shooting.
Wear shoes if you plan on casting this.

>>52951628
I bet if you didn't complain it would have never even started.
>>
So who's a better waifu? Adorjan or SWLiHN-chan?
>>
>>52951591
Yeah man I have so little to do that I can just, at the drop of a hat, go read an entire light novel series. Right.
>>
>>52950221
So who's this guy with a rape dungeon? That way I can solve the problem quickly.
>>
Do moonsilver tattoos serve a practical purpose outside of exalted or are they basically just pretty glowing marks to non lunars?
>>
>>52951561
It's a racial choice in the jump doc.
I don't know how you missed it.
>>
>>52951657
Well you've the time to shitpost on the Internet. Don't pretend like you have better things to do with your time.
>>
>>52951628
Why do you think I asked the question?

>>52951649
>Stormwind rider
Is that the one that reduces travel time to a tenth?
>>
>>52951684
Nah it just takes you and a few friends and fires you off in a direction at around 100 miles an hour.
Much better than hitching a ride or walking. Even if it's obvious as fuck.
>>
>>52951677
Yes. They prevent people and environments from altering your body.
>>
>>52951596
Fox Samurai vs Madara's Sussano clones in a twenty on one battle. It could have been great.
>>
>>52951677
Moonsilver tattoos don't do anything for non lunars by default.
There is a capstone boosted perk in the lunars jump that would let you have them work anyways, but the norm is that they do not.
>>
As someone who knows literally nothing about Exalted can somebody summarize it for me? What's the appeal? Where do I even start?
>>
>>52951649
Can a mortal learn Stormwind Rider?
>>
>>52951680
>Shitpost
>For remarking I didn't know they had animal people.
Are you serious?
>>
From Darksiders:

>Must follow their orders or be instantly slain by them.

Okay, that is the most poorly worded drawback ever... there are so many different ways of interpreting that. My best guess offhand is instant mortal combat upon refusal to follow orders; because I'm not giving them fiat backing to insta bitch-slap every jumper ever because the jump author had no idea what all jumps were available.
>>
>>52951748
We're on 4chan. All posts are shitposts.
>>
>>52951741
Go to the tg catalog and click exalted general.

I suggest hitting either the dragonblooded jump or mortal guantlet first.
>>
>>52951741
>As someone who knows literally nothing about Exalted can somebody summarize it for me?
Ancient mythology focused through anime tropes.

>What's the appeal?
You can be sun-powered Hercules and punch city Satan in the nuts. Or you can be a demonic demigod and become city Satan.

>Where do I even start?
You don't. Run.
>>
>>52951744
Yes. It's a terrestrial spell. So if a mortal was dedicated enough they could learn to cast it.
It's like 15 motes though so it uses most of your energy to try.
>>
>>52951748
Shitposting here tends to mean acting like "the shitposter", but more generally (and everywhere else) it means making a post that doesn't really contribute anything, which can describe most posting on 4-chan.
>>
>>52951763
You take a drawback gou get your self bitchslapped. You took it willingly.

1/10 bait.
>>
>>52951563
Dude the Exalted, Dragonblooded especially, would love the heck out Naruto. Because they have, in the eyes of the folks in Exalted, a series of Charms and training techniques which produces Enlightened Mortal Heroes en mass. Even the upper, talking Kage here not outliers like the MC's, end would be seen as a huge step in a direction that many Exalted have tried to do but have yet to accomplish. Fast production of Enlightened Mortal Heroes in a reasonable amount of time is an awesome thing.

>>52951590
Heck Dragon Touched if you hit up the Mortal Heroes Guantlet for it.

>>52951744
Yep it's Terrestrial Sorcery.
>>
>>52951602
Well... Demon and Elemental summoning is always useful. Summoning of Ghosts not so much.

Cirrus Skiff creates a cloud for you and a few people to fly. Stormwind Rider is faster and can take more people though.

Flight of Seperation is an instant cast, that transform you into a flock of birds that flies off to reform into you somewhere else.

Ritual of Elemental Empowerment can do a lot of different small blessings.

Spirit Sword makes a sword from your soul, IIRC.

Virtuous Guardian of Flame is cool.

Cantata of Empty Voices is a city-killer if you move around with it.

God-Forged Champion of War can get you an instant Warstrider.

Outside Worlds Within is the best room decoration.

Benediction of Arch-Genesis can let you terraform desert into arable land quick and easy.

Rain of Doom just straight up fucks everything in the area up.

Total Annihilation... does what it says on the tin.

Essence Inversion turns someone's own essence against themselves, doing more damage depending on how powerful they are. It also doesn't stop until the sorcerer want it to, or the target dies.

Pressed Beyond the Veil of Time, let's you turn entire landscapes into a pocketdimensions.

Gaia's Rebuke. For when you want to launch someone up in the sky along with the ground they stand on, and then turn it around to slam them back down and bury them under that ground.

Enemy of Nature, when you really want everything in nature to hate your targets.

Unity of Closed Fist let you fuse together with people.

>>52951651
Do you like yanderes or imoutos?

>>52951677
...They protect you from anything trying to alter your body.

>>52951744
Yeah, it's Terrestrial. Still gotta learn sorcery though, which is really damn hard for a mortal. And you need to raise your essence at least once to even have enough motes.
>>
>>52951833
I thought Dragon-Blooded generally wouldn't like that? It's reaching above the station of mortals by the Immaculate Faith, not something to encourage.
>>
File: 1474531166047.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1474531166047.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>>52950221
I outlaw it. But I have the patience and wisdom to realize you have to take it slowly and transition their economy away from slavery before you ban it fully. So outside of raped/drugged up slaves, there's very little immediate freeing. Social changes come first, and that does include better treatment/rights for slaves. All with the eventual goal of making it a small bump at worst when slavery is outlawed.

We've seen firsthand what happens when you rip apart a slave-based economy all at once. It happened to the American South, and it's why it was in essentially an economic depressed for over a century, and it's only recently that they've managed to catch up to the North again. No reason to repeat such a thing.
>>
>>52950622
She really was kinda glued to Stocke, looking back.
>>
>>52951809
Ignore it. He's re-posting shit from an SBer who could... charitably be described as an idiot.
>>
>>52951930
There's a few of those.
>>
>>52951887
I live in the South and I still say fuck slavery. Tear it all down.
>>
>>52951741
The 1d4 chan article while immature and memetic does a pretty good job of describing it in a broad sense.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Exalted

Don't actually get into it deeply unless you want to waste dozens of hours on a game that you'll never play due to shit mechanics.
>>
>>52951939
That's a severe understatement.
>>
>>52951957
Well, there are only a few regular SBers, so even if all of them could be (there are a few who couldn't be), then it'd still only be "a few".
>>
>>52951953
>unless you want to waste dozens of hours on a game that you'll never play due to shit mechanics.
Are you telling me that people don't actually playing the damn game? Just talking about it?
>>
>>52951953
You just have to rewrite the entire combat section to make it vaguely playable. Simple really.
>>
>>52951995
>>52951953
There are already popular combat rewrites for the thing.
>>
>>52951139
Reminder that Toho bought the rights to the American version of Godzilla and renamed it because the Person in charge of Godzilla said it " took the God out of Godzilla"
>>
>>52951866
Well you see the thing is that the Immaculate Faith is all about the Dragonblooded and the wish to seek out or become Enlightened to try and become Dragonblooded, which is harder as most of the time the Dragon's don't do the merit based promotions that Solars and the other Exalted do, is just fine and dandy they just fucking hate anyone who wants to overthrow the system already in place. Mortals, no matter how talented, should never see themselves as superior to the Dragonblooded because the Dragonblooded are Dragonblooded. So as long as Tsunade bent a knee to the Houses of the Realm they'd be fine with Konoha existing. After all there might be potential for high Essence Mortals to interbred with the Dragonblooded, which is good and helps the Dragonblooded lines out.
>>
>>52951993
The mechanics are so bad that if you don't hack out shit you don't like combat can take over a half an hour to resolve.
Setting and themes are very nice. The actual gameplay is totally garbage.

Whoever thought throwing over ten dice an action every action was a good idea was a fucking retard.
>>
>>52951950
That's because you live in modern times.

If slavery still existed and you were confronted by two prospects: A) live relatively comfortably but have to deal with slavery or B) free the slaves so that you can live in crushing poverty with the looming potential of homelessness and starvation, which would you choose?
>>
Speaking of Naruto jump, I'm really of the opinion, in hindsight, that like the various DC / Marvel / superhero jumps there should have been free Kekkai Genkai points given how fucking ubiquitous the things are

Also really would have liked to have earlier start options, and in general better drawback options
>>
>>52951950
Nobody defends slavery. My only point is that a natural transition away from slave-based economies will benefit people far better than trying to rip it out by the roots immediately and with no consideration.

After all, ending slavery didn't do much to give more rights to blacks. Black Codes, Jim Crow, sharecropping, it ultimately changed very little to outlaw slavery, and it took several more decades for things to get better. Those several decades could have been instead a natural, economic transition away from slavery without all the destruction and botched, corrupt, and vengeful 'Reconstruction'. It was already happening in the upper South before the war.
>>
>>52952042
>Kekkai Genkai points given how fucking ubiquitous the things are
They're not ubiquitous in the setting, only in the story. Because if you don't have one, you can't be relevant. Because the power level of the conflict had to keep escalating because the author couldn't find a way to resolve anything except with "more power!"
Just do what I did, and ignore most everything after the chuunin exam arc as Kishimoto loses his grasp on the setting..
>>
>>52952014
Interbreeding between high essence Mortals and Dragon-Blooded wouldn't help them out at all though. High essence doesn't help produce more Dragon-Blooded, even they know that.

They'd be considered just as good interbreeding material as any other un-Exalted non-Dynasts, which is to say, maaaybe if they're willing to pay astronomical prices for their dowry, they'll let them marry in.
>>
>>52951980
All SBers are idiots.
>>
>>52952036
Anon, I grew up poor in an incredibly racist family that had lived in poverty for generations. I understand the consequences. But yes, I would still choose freedom. If you abandon your principles in the face of hardship, then you never truly had principles to begin with.
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
Jump 23: Katawa Shoujo
Disability: Mute
Length of Stay: High School Experience
Personality: Calm, Shy [900]
First Impressions: Intimidating [800], Focused [600], Charming [400]
Lessons Learned: A Hand Slowly Reaches [200]
Items:
Necessaries - Notepad and Pen
Board Games
The Book-A-Week Club [100]
Take-Out Menus [0]

There was a strange young man named Anon. He couldn't talk. Somehow, he had lost the ability to communicate with his voice at a very young age. Supposedly, it had been with him since his childhood, yet once school started he constantly acted as though it were a new fact for him. He collapsed a few times in frustration during his first real days of class.

Around the same time, there were rumors of a ghostly figure roaming the streets at night. They said it looked like a giant bird, or maybe a man wearing a cape or a scarf. He had been sighted near petty crimes, but the town had never been bad enough to warrant much more in terms of news. Eventually, he stopped appearing altogether.

Anon never socialized much, perhaps discouraged by his condition. He was talented - easily one of if not the best athlete in school, high marks in class, and surprisingly charming the few times he talked to others. But he always kept to himself, wandering about the school like a ghost. He had 'conversed' with Hisao Nakai a few times while also pranking school eccentric Kenji, often trying to encourage the former about his budding relationship with Shizune, before going back to his own little bubble.
>>
File: Crona 16.jpg (622KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 16.jpg
622KB, 600x800px
>>52952042
I really don't think Bloodline Points should be a thing considering different origins already have discounts on different KGs and Clan Born gets one under a certain price free by default. If anything, the fact that we can buy into multiple clans is already insane by itself. There's a hand full of people in the setting like that and they're all called out for being super special anomalies.

Potential ways to start in previous eras would have been cool though, and the drawbacks are a bit funky. Drawbacks aren't terrible though so I have nothing really against them.

I think I would have liked Juugo's thing up for purchase, since it was an inherent ability we knew a ton about and had its own limitations already built in. Just seems like this super cool thing in general and the closest thing is Cursed Seal which is like a limited, Orochimaru tainted version.
>>
>>52952173
The best way I could describe his attitude is 'restless'. He was never satisfied with being in one place for long, always moving about aimlessly and showing up unexpectedly for students who needed help with something before disappearing yet again. At times he'd vanish from a room in the few seconds someone had turned their back, like some kind of magician. Other times, Anon would be seen on the school rooftop in the dead of night, reaching out for the stars high above, as if trying to grasp for something. Impatiently waiting for something to happen, though no one really knew what.

It's sad, really. A young man with all of his talents and he never looked satisfied with any of it. It's almost like something went missing from his life and he had no idea how to get it back. He'd just watch the calendar, counting the days down. I'd pay good money to know what it is he's waiting for. - Memoirs of a Teacher at Yamaku Academy
>>
>>52952175
>the fact that we can buy into multiple clans is already insane by itself. There's a hand full of people in the setting like that and they're all called out for being super special anomalies.
It should come with a drawback called "Hiashi's Backup".
>>
What is the best power in the Worm Jump /jc/?
>>
>>52952245
Perfect Communication Skills, or maybe You Can Be More.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52951651

SWLIHN
+One of, if not THE, most compassionate, valorous and resolute beings in the setting
+Only wants to restore the proper hierarchy of things. In one scenario in Return of the Scarlet Empress, will betray the Ebon Dragon to protect her cult in An Teng
+Fully upgraded, her telekinesis caps out at something like 30+ successes in a game where 20 successes is already a Solar trying hard at something. This can denote success at anything that's physically possible for the user.
+That's right: Ultimate mind-handjobs and/or sandwich-making
+/- Hates Wyld stuff
+/- During her maiming, lost her ability to empathise with others
+/- Prefers moderation in all things, including moderation. Seriously her Torment involves doing whatever you think is most important regardless of how appropriate it is
+/- Obliterated 90% of Creation when she was first imprisoned because the Sun wouldn't accept her offer to join his new world order
-Wants to erase your free will, she thinks it's for the best
-Is currently in a relationship with Malfeas
+Is implied by her Charms to be disgusted/disappointed with Malfeas as he currently is
-Doesn't like you cheating your punishment using Acts of Villainy

Adorjan:
+Fucked Solar hard enough to breed 7 daughters
+Craves solace
+/- Likes going out for long runs
+Can make it so you actually rest from any hard exertion, wink wink
+/- Loves pain
+/- A very quiet Yozi
-Wants to give you enlightenment by killing everything you love and ruining your life
-Wants to reduce Creation to a silent wasteland
-Has problems distinguishing between love and hate
-Hypocrite
-She'll never stop chasing you
-Ever
-Holy shit stay away perchance
-Seriously at least Cecelyne takes things slow

>>52951838
Technically Adorjan's a yangire, not a yandere. Yanderes take longer to be okay with hurting you.

Oh, and don't forget Atrocious Fire Transformation: When you NEED a lake (and it's elementals) to be made of fire for a while.

>>52951993
This is sad but true.
>>
>>52952245
I'm somewhat partial to Geist, myself.
>>
>>52952130
No, you just think you've lived in poverty. You live in an economy which is capable of sustaining itself. So no matter how poor you are there's food that you could buy if only you had the money. When an entire economy collapses, however, things are very different. Go look up a few documentaries on the Great Depression or post-WWI Germany to really get a sense of what economic collapse looks like.
>>
File: Hiashi's World.jpg (186KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
Hiashi's World.jpg
186KB, 1200x666px
>>52952223
>Being part of the keikaku
>Being allowed to leave by Jumpchan
>Implying Jumpchan wasn't accounted for by Hiashi
>All according to keikaku
>>
>>52952096
Well there's also the fact that the Ninja have Elemental Aspects, as far as an Exalted native would see it so there is that and funnily enough whilst most folk don't know it there is an Elemental Aspect of Lightning (Electricity) in the people of Autotron's world-body.

And some neat Charms to boot. Shadow Clones might start a war or nine though.
>>
>>52951993
Basically, yes.

3rd Edition is actually playable and fun though. But no one in this thread seems to like it.
>>
>>52952279
>+Only wants to restore the proper hierarchy of things
Pff, she'd bend over backwards to be a servant to the Exalted if they came to her and said they really needed her and thought she was important and special. What she really wants is just to be needed, muh hierarchy is surprisingly flexible as long as there's a hierarchy at all.
>>
>>52952336
Third edition is playable but it took a long stinking shit on the lore.
>>
>>52952336
It's because they can't wank their "Perfect" Defenses with it.
>>
>>52952348
Good thing that's the part you don't need to actually play.
>>
>>52952336
People here talk about 2.5e and not 3e because that's what the jumps were made for. If you want 3e discussion, you should make a jump for 3e, maybe one of the new exaltations or something.
>>
>>52952336
Can't afford the new book myself and I also heard good things about it. If you wanna we've got permission to make a 3E version of the Jumps I've heard. Which would be awesome.
>>
>>52952336
The changes to the lore are pretty bad all around.

>>52952377
Even when it was just 2e, people preferred talking about it to playing it.
>>
So are there any benevolent or at least benign Yozis I should be freeing.
>>
File: Book of Vile Darkness.jpg (82KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
Book of Vile Darkness.jpg
82KB, 720x603px
What are some of best/worst puns in your arsenal, Jumpers?
>>
>>52952454
No, they're all crazy. Even the ones that could be twisted to be benign need a lot of therapy because you should think about letting them go.
>>
Would there be any benefit to purchasing Wishcraft in Prisma Illya if you already have it from Realta Nua?
>>
>>52952348
What did it do?
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>52952458
If anybody remembers that anon who was slinging skeleton puns a few weeks ago, that was me. I looked up the names for all the bones again just to make some of those puns. Still wouldn't have been able to do it without people encouraging me with replies and stuff, thanks to you mystery anons.
>>
>>52952501
Probably not.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52952336
I'd be more optimistic about it if dev commentary didn't-yeah, what >>52952348 said. Amongst other things, do we REALLY need like 3 new Exalt types?

...on the other hand, there is now a giant robot based on the Numidium with a power called Eat the Heart of God. That's good.

>>52952367
Eh, I can take PDs or leave 'em. Personally I always thought making perfects perfects shot the devs in the foot when they were allegedly trying to tell a story about the meaning of heroism and drama and stuff, not a glorified game of tag. Some of the devs allegedly didn't want gameplay to be conflated with lore, which is really shot in the foot with PDs being a thing.

Honestly that's one of the few things I definitely like about 3e. The rest is either lore disappointment, or resignation I won't be paying much attention until Infernals comes out in 30XX.

>>52952245
In the books? I've always found Narwhal's power endearing. It's rare to see forcefields that precise.

In the jump? For me it's a tie between Full Arsenal, or the cartoon physics one.
>>
>>52952509
As one of those anons, I just want to say I had a lot of pun making stupid skeleton jokes.
>>
>>52952521
What 3 new exalt types?
>>
>>52952535
He's wrong, there's at least 5, more on the way if those are successful.

There's Exisgents.
Those frankenstein's monster ones.
An underwater themed one.
The other underwated themed one they mentioned.
The fifth one I don't remember much about.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52952535
Exigents (bargain bin Exalts of any old god), Liminals (spoopy Underworld-associated Exalts reanimated by something that isn't a Neverborn), Getimians (terrorist Sidereals with pattern spiders living in their spines)-

>>52952555
-wait what?

Aw fuck

>underwater ones

aw fuuuuuuuuuck, and I thought calling a Primordial the Great Tentacled One was running out of ideas.
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>52952526
Me too dude, I'd be telling a fibula if I said otherwise.
>>
>>52952555
>underwater exalted
yes.
>>
>>52952593
Water-Aspect Dragonblood or a Lunar with an aquatic form.

You've already got it.
>>
>>52952245
Complete Arsenal. It benefits the most out of all the powers from the power growth they will experience, which along with its ridiculous versatility will mean that in a timespan of a few decades to a few hundred years, depending on how you want to wank it, you'll have access to pretty much every power as described in the document. Of course by then they'd have grown too, probably far more than CA considering they are only doing one thing, but that doesn't matter when you can exploit combinations such as Interference Engine + Reverse Enginering + Mathematical Calulation to create pretty much all the clarktech ever.

tl;dr: Complete Arsenal is the shit.
>>
>>52952555
Aren't the underwater ones, like, ancient history though?
>>
>>52952521
>Worm
What about the number man powerset? It seems like it would scale spectacularly with nearly any power that puts you above human average.

Like, the examples given in the pdf seem like they would be far more extreme if you already had the ability to deflect bullets off your pecs or punch through steel or whatever.
>>
>>52952605
Being ancient history doesn't mean they won't get statblocks or a flimsy excuse to bring them back.
>>
>>52952555
...There are two different kinds of underwater ones?
>>
>>52952604
>Worm
But isnt that one limited by the fact that you cant choose the powers that your arsenal summons up?
>>
>>52952624
Yes. It doesn't make sense to me either.

Might as well make, like sky exalted or underground exalted now.
>>
Is there a possibility of a Heroes of the Storm gauntlet being made once all of the Blizzard vidya jumps are done?
>>
>>52950221
I support the slave trade, but only while using magic to insure the safety of both the owner and the slave. Even then only criminal slaves, those convicted of violent crimes or crimes of a high enough amount of monetary worth, no children or debt slaves.
>>
>>52952634
Not really. You can't choose a specific power, but the slots "fill in" according to both what you need and what you desire.
>>
>>52952634
That's the great part. Worm_Anon specified that the power growth would only affect preexisting parameters, but not create new ones. Consider what could be improved about Complete Arsenal: power loading time, time it takes to get them up to speed, power strength, power accuracy, and after a lot of time & use even the number of slots.
He said that the bulk of the growth in the beginning will affect the power becoming stronger and more accurate, so you can expect to see great gains there. "Great" being relative of course, because the fact that there is so much to imporve means it happens slower than in other powers.
>>
Why is the Class Card version of UBW two ranks better than Archer's? Aren't they supposed to be weaker, in general?
>>
>>52952669
So it's kinda like the PtV where you have to be precise with your desires and needs and the power will comply as well as it can?
>>
>>52952654
Good luck getting that many people to cooperate on giving input to one thing.
>>
>>52952685
Has he specified how long it would take to reach Eidolon's level?
>>
>>52952245
I'm pretty partial to Iterative Improvement.
It mentions being ale to enchant 'objects' with superpowers, so just enchant a random biologically-grown thingy then absorb it with some bio-assimilation perk or something.
>>
>>52952731
It's not that many. OAA took World of Warcraft so that's the Warcraft side there. Digger has Overwatch. OAA has Starcraft. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>52952734
Iirc he said that it had no chance of happening in-jump, or even several jumps after that. So probably a few hundred years, which seems fair. Eidolon is bullshit. I've got no source though, so you might want to comb through the archive.
>>
>>52952756
What about Diablo?
>>
>>52952750
It is the power I think has the most long term applications. You improve stuff long enough it becomes basically impossible to hurt it.

The guy its based on could have been the toughest most dangerous hero in worm but he died before it could really get up to speed.
>>
>>52952245
Reverse Engineering is the best RE ability in the chain, To my knowledge
>>
>>52952756
BoredTears made Terran.
OAA has WoW, Zerg, and Protoss.
Cracker_Jack made Overwatch with some Digger notes added.
SJ-Chan currently holds the Diablo claim, on top of that other fuck from Spacebattles who made the "game mechanics only" jump for Diablo 1.
>>
>>52952792
>BoredTears made Terran.
Wait, really?
>>
>>52952734
If I recall correctly at least a few centuries, possibly faster with growth rate perks but still not in the time you're in the jump.
>>
>>52952792
>SJ-Chan

Yeah, if anything's gonna kill the idea it's that. Not even knocking jump quality, SJ's just not kind to her "jump partnerships" whatsoever.
>>
>>52952756
>Digger has Overwatch
Didn't someone else already make Overwatch?
>>
>>52952826
See>>52952792
>Cracker_Jack made Overwatch with some Digger notes added.
>>
>>52948694
Perk that gives force sensitivity with a talent for force powers that aid in driving/piloting instead of traditional Jedi/Sith training?
>>
>>52952734
>>52952769
I found that quote again:
>Given a truly massive amount of time that isn't really going to be relevant in-jump or even for a looot of jumps after you might start to slowly get new slots. We're talking massive amounts of time and use though.
In the rest of the post he mentions that the bulk of the growth consists in the powers you actually get becoming better, and even Eidolon had only 3 slots, so by time that number starts increasing, you'd likely have surpossed him in terms of power. So I'd say about 10-20 jumps to reach Eidolon's level would be a good starting benchmark.
>>
>>52952778
Mostly the fact that IIRC Worm_Anon said that there aren't really limits to what kinds of power you could get with it, so for example you could enchant a talkie-walkie with a 'Control Endbringers' power and just dump charges every day into it. IMO that would get it to quite a significant level when Levi shows up in BB.
>>
How would a Momoyo-tier jumper fare against Gilgamesh in the King of Heroes drawback? :^);^):^);^):^)
>>
>>52948694
Is this that old Gameboy game you had to put a AA battery in?
>>
>All these anons only taking one worm power
>Not using power theft/copy/distribution to give yourself and companions a bunch of powers.
>>
>>52952882
It was an n64 game. It was also in the movies.
>>
>>52952871
But what's the fucking point? You could easily reach such levels with magic or psionics, pumping out whatever effects you want.
>>
>>52952877
Gilgamesh is comparatively slow and has few things on that level, so pretty well, probably. Assuming this isn't bait.
>>
>>52952902
>Anon not realizing the power of math
>Schoolhouse rock about to rock your world
>>
>>52952902
>assuming I'm not already doing that
I just like to talk about the one I personally took.
>>
File: 14371657293780.jpg (44KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
14371657293780.jpg
44KB, 604x604px
>>52952902
>theft/copy/distribution shard power
>>
>>52952817
Doubt it. People can just snipe her claim like any other SB claim. If anything it's just that people are too lazy to actually make the jump themselves.
>>
>>52952926
Well, I like Worm, and I especially like powers that don't rely on magic/psionics/ki or some other bullshit. Worm powers are basically powered by Jump-chan, so that's a big plus, at least for me. Also, you should never understimate the usefulness of being able to pull a power out of your ass to make tea, in case you ever need some L I T E R A L omnipotence
>>
>>52952965
What is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>52952967
Jumps, actually.

You could link D1 and D2 into one easily as they both take place in the same ten-years. D3's the one that'll need to be separate, and with the incoming Necromancer DLC + their proposed "ending" expansion, that one will need to wait a whiles.
>>
>>52952902
>Implying I didn't take Thanatos and killed every parahuman on every earth to take their powers
>Implying I didn't kill every single of the quadrillions of entities in the Worm multiverse after that
>Implying I didn't do all of that in a huge timestop and resurrected everyone after my killing spree and erased their memories so I could actually enjoy the setting
>>
>>52953008
They're limited by energy.
>>
>>52953029
>enjoy the setting

It was feasible up until that.

Nobody actually enjoys Worm. Not even Worm_Anon enjoys Worm.
>>
>>52953038
That's not really much of an issue post-jump, tho.
>>
>>52952902
Enjoy having spent all that effort only to be completely useless post-jump. The only power a parahuman actually has is the power to contact a shard, without Jump-chan fiat to convert your shard into an inherent power post-jump those abilities you copied will be worthless.
>>
>>52953073
Fiat actually covers that, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>52953063
>Implying I didn't read hundreds of Worm fanfics
>Implying I didn't forget the actual canon already and replaced it with memes
>Implying I don't want to fuck Lisa
All these implications are making my head dizzy.
>>
>>52953073
That is why I only do it with my companions powers anon, and I wait until after we leave the jump to do it.
>>
>>52953085
For the one you buy / the one that's free.
>>
>>52953101
Jump doc says:

After this jump any powers are now part of you instead of your shard/passenger, and its connection is severed completely. All other shard limitations are released, even if you stay, letting Tinkers mass produce their tech, precogs see the Entities and Endbringers, etc. This doesn't enhance your power, only removes things like the Manton Limit that held it back before. The same applies to your companions and anyone you bring with you.
>>
>>52953085
The notes just refer to your shard. Unless you're giving your shard the ability to copy other shards' powers, then it won't work. And if you are giving your shard new powers, what the fuck? That's a dangerous idea there, anon.

>>52953094
That's fair, then. I thought we were talking about copying powers in-jump. If you're just copying your companions, that's okay.
>>
>>52953130
We're talking about Thanatos, right? This thing:

Anytime it kills a living being, it assimilates properties of that being to improve itself, even adding new capabilities and shifting it’s form. Normal people typically only gain it skills and small increases in physical abilities, while parahumans and those with unique powers or abilities will see those abilities integrated into the phantom.
>>
>>52953144
Could you fuse it with your Standsona using Power Combinations from Young Justice?
>>
>>52952902
Haven't jumped Worm yet, but I plan on taking either M&E, or Reverse Engineering.
Everything superpower in that setting is just super-watered down versions of the shit the Entities use.
Besides, Tinkers can get 'inspired' by watching other Parahumans use their powers, IIRC.
So just watch Flechette/Foil use her Sting, and then develop Tinkertech that acts like a watered down version of it.
Then use your OoC superintelligence and reverse engineering, tech, biology, and magic skills to make a biomagitech version of it that works even better than the original.

There's a reason 'fucking Tinkers!' is a recurring phrase in Worm.
If they have even a little bit of preptime, they can roflstomp 2 or 3 equally powerful non-Tinker Parahumans.
>>
>>52953184
No idea, I've never looked at young justice or any stand nonsense. Probably?
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>52953093
Is Lisa tearing you apart, anon?
>>
>>52953024
SJ's jump is intended to cover all three in one.
>>
File: Sol Invictus.jpg (374KB, 822x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Invictus.jpg
374KB, 822x1300px
>>52947666
Obligated

>>52947795
Have a tournament between them to find who who deserves to be the One True King?

>>52950221
Depends VERY much on the form of slavery. For example, House Elves are TECHNICALLY enslaved. I'm not gonna do anything except get laws made to prevent abuse of House Elves, because they adore what they do and how they live.

>>52951651
>Waifuing a Yozi
God you remind me of one of my friends, who wants to waifu SWLiHN.

>>52952245
I will never not love Blink.

>>52952336
I hate 3rd edition because I have an irrational hatred of one of the Iconic Solars, because he uses a fucking Yo-yo as a weapon.

>>52952367
>Using PDs
Why tho? I can just stack health levels and soak charms.

>>52952454
Not really, they are all batshit insane. Some are less dangerous than others, but releasing any of them as they currently are is a terrible idea.
But the Yozi, or at least some of them, can be fixed/healed/etc.

>>52952573
>>52952555
I still want to be an Exigent of Lytek, or Nara-O
>Reminder that Naruto and Hinata, or characters who look eerily like them, are in the 3rd edition Exalted book under the "other exalt types" section, right next to Infernals.
>>
File: 1412488845164.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1412488845164.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>52953185
>M&E
That bit is so ridiculously useful, you have no idea. I gladly paid for the ability to do that.

The Rogue tree in that jump is so absurdly amazing, too. Hell, any of the perk trees. They're ignored so much when they offer an absurd amount of variety and potential to build others up, it's amazing.
>>
File: Stop Posting Satan.png (477KB, 695x559px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Posting Satan.png
477KB, 695x559px
>>52953252
>I forgot my Obligated image
God damn it.

Here >>52947666
>>
File: 1475086259217.png (207KB, 722x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475086259217.png
207KB, 722x675px
>>52953216
I don't know what you mean desu.
>>
>>52952336
It is because it got rid of Devil Tigers, Devil Tigers are awesome.
>>
>>52953252
>he uses a fucking Yo-yo as a weapon.
Huh? Weirdest weapon the iconic solars have is Volfer's weirdly-shaped demon daiklave.
>>
On the subject of Worm, would chaos theory master from Jurassic Park work as a replacement for Munchkin?
>>
>>52953252
>Have a tournament between them to find who who deserves to be the One True King?
>obligatory pulling the sword from the stone joke
>>
>>52953268
Best in the Business alone is stupid useful. It basically allows you to just grab hobos off the street and turn them into surgeons and rocket scientists. Once you've got that perk you'll never have to worry about manpower ever again.
>>
File: reallynow.png (749KB, 676x898px) Image search: [Google]
reallynow.png
749KB, 676x898px
>>52953252
>Reminder that Naruto and Hinata, or characters who look eerily like them, are in the 3rd edition Exalted book under the "other exalt types" section, right next to Infernals.
Yeah, these looks so much like Naruto and Hinata.

Not like a himecut and somewhat spiky hair are common.
>>
>>52953434
I mean, she's got pale eyes, and blondie looks like an idiot. So it's kinda true? Maybe?
>>
>>52953434
That art is cute.

So is this a new Exalt type or just some Infernals?

If there's an Exalt type that's built up around Exalting into a cute himecut waifu I'd laugh.
>>
File: 1272665073043.jpg (11KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1272665073043.jpg
11KB, 375x375px
>>52953412
Exactly! And the more skills you pick up to teach them, the more you can just end up training instant experts. Hell, start STACKING that with perks which make your followers stronger or more competent, and it gets to a point where you can start creating armies and corporations the way Tony Stark makes suits.
>>
File: Solar.jpg (539KB, 1537x997px) Image search: [Google]
Solar.jpg
539KB, 1537x997px
>>52953313
I've seen images of this guy using the yo-yo as a weapon, yes I know he has a daiklave he uses normally. But the yo-yo weapon irrationally pisses me off.
>>
>>52953452
He's not even one of the iconic solars though, just a fan character they put in because that was a stretchgoal.
>>
File: Can you deal with this.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Can you deal with this.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>52953280
Did you get your promotion, anon?
>>
>>52953434
I can see where that anon is coming from for the Naruto-looking guy, but the other bares only a passing resemblance to Hinata. I can still see it, but 'Naruto' looks way closer.
>>
File: Other Exalts.jpg (316KB, 1657x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Other Exalts.jpg
316KB, 1657x1069px
>>52953444
It's part of this image, which is next to the "other Exalt Types" section of the core book. So we can assume they are a collection of different Exalt types

Naruto is pretty obviously not on good terms with his Coadjutor.

>>52953443
He's also in orange and dealing with an unhelpful inner demon.

>>52953464
Fair enough, still annoys the shit out of me. As I've said multiple times, it's completely irrational, but it still annoys me.
>>
>>52953443
>>52953479
Not seeing it myself.

>>52953444
I kinda like it too.

>So is this a new Exalt type or just some Infernals?
We have absolutely no clue. They're on the Other Exalts page. There's three others, of which one is obviously an Infernal and another is an Alchemical.

>spoiler
That would be hilarious.

>>52953488
That looks more like red and gold than orange.
>>
>>52952902
What kind of power stealing/copying/whatever perks even are there that would work in a setting like Worm?

I'm not gonna pretend for a second that I understand the metaphysics of that setting, but out of the jumps I'm aware of, power copying is almost always either limited to in-setting powers, only provides a weak facsimile of the power (Kirby), or possesses some absurd rule or limitation to the copying process that makes it almost redundant.
>>
Hey, can anyone remind me, which jump is Heaven (item) from?
>>
>>52953544
Uh... Actraiser? Do you mean, like, an afterlife? Or just something called "Heaven"?
>>
>>52953544
I know Toriko has a food called Heaven, obtainable in setting, but to my knowledge it's not a purchasable thing in the jump, so probably not what you were talking about.
>>
>>52953526
Amazo from DCAU could probably do it, though it'd either make you bigger or not be entirely self-contained. Also, Data Drain from Generic Virtual World, most likely.
>>
>>52949214
In Majikoi, is there a limit to how strong we can get, or is it just down to how much time we’re willing to put in?
>>
>>52953526
I used Data Drain from Generic Virtual World. It allows you to replicate a single aspect of a person that is near death. So you could just copy their power. The limit is that you can only use one at a time and they don't grow after you've acquired them. But you can switch between powers instantly.
>>
>>52950207
Pit Shop Pod Racer is essentially vehicular regeneration, lucks (which will be renamed) effect on the world diminishes with distance from you.
Foresight could be compared to hyperkinesis from PMD.
>>
>>52953526
Well my original method was to just use Sacrificial Bestowment and accept that it would take a long time.
>>
Was there anything in Worm that was shown to be able to survive Scion's Stilling Beams?
>>
All the Corona pictures in the thread reminded me, what jumps have perks for using weapons as a focus for magic? Or alternatively, anything that would let me cast magic without my hands.

I grabbed all 6 dere-datchi from hero BBS, and now I'm stuck as a magic-jumper, wielding six needy swords at all times. I need some way to put my magic to use without neglecting the girls.
>>
>>52953611
no, it has a food called GOD .
>>
File: Small Crona 1.jpg (134KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 1.jpg
134KB, 600x848px
>>52953280
I was going to quote The Room at you for a while due to your tenuous connection to the most famous quote, but I'm very tired. Too tired for this stuff really, will probably just go to bed now.
>>
>>52953788
>>52953788
Magicka has a perk that lets you channel magic through non-staff items. There is also wandless magic from HP. Oh, and I think some of the metamagic from D&D will let you just think spells into being cast.

You can also get more arms, you can never have enough Also the Final Form from KH lets you just swing swords around telekinetically while being a Super Saiyan Weapon God
>>
>>52953788
From a recent jump:

>Knight’s Title(600): It’s one thing to be one who works with Spell and Blade in tandem, there are many examples of this in this world...but you take it to another level. Trained in the halls of Endymion, you are among the few who could lay claim to being a Mage-Knight, one who can purely mix spell and sword together as a unified whole. Your weapons and armor can be considered extensions of yourself magically speaking, and you could easily use a blade as a magical focus. Your skills are top notch as a magic warrior, you may not be (with this ability alone) able to match veterans of either in their art, but you can more than make up for it with the combination of spell and blade.
>>
>>52953867
Ha, I know you'd give up if I ignored you! Looks like I win once again, puny Bee!
>>
>>52953901
Which jump.
>>
>>52953765
Gavel survived for awhile, as did the endbringers. I dont remember if time-locked stuff like clockblocker or alexandria could survive though,
>>
>>52953901
>>52953964
Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm.
>>
>>52953964
One we didn't get too long ago. There was a lot of OC, iirc.
>>
>>52953950
You didn't get it, did you?
>>
>>52953984
>time-locked stuff like... alexandria
Fanon. She does age, you know.
>>
File: wendy.png (530KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.png
530KB, 731x960px
So other than Fate, is there any way to pick up the anthropomorphic personification of something? Of late I have been feeling a mighty need to take Wendy as a Companion.
>>
>>52954017
There's always Foodfight.
>>
>>52954017
Food Fight.
>>
>>52953950
Oh hi, Mark.
>>
>>52954013
I thought she used make-up and such to look as though she aged? Hmm.
>>
>>52954017
Unfortunately>>52954030
>>52954039
are correct , but there is also the companion import option in Kamigawa,do note that bizarre form is free but not mandatory. and she would likely have to be the personification of restaurants.
>>
>>52953985
thank you for not being frustratingly vague, like >>52953988 over here
>>
>>52952937
Gr8 b8, m8. Gilgamesh is a threat to even the highest-tier jumpers. He could rape the entire Exalted setting with one dick tied behind his back. :^)
>>
>>52954158
have you seen food fight?
>>
>>52954158
It is one of the worst movies ever made, there is a reason the "no mercy for rollfags" guys throw it at every rollfag they see.
>>
File: wendy2.png (846KB, 925x1004px) Image search: [Google]
wendy2.png
846KB, 925x1004px
>>52954030
>>52954039
>>52954103
What is wrong with food fight?
>>
File: Bait of Babylon.jpg (69KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait of Babylon.jpg
69KB, 625x626px
>>52954112
Just cause it's relevant

>>52954158
Have you seen the movie? Because it's... bad.
>>
>>52954112
>with one dick tied behind his back
.....How many dicks does Gil have?
>>
File: foodfight6.gif (3MB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
foodfight6.gif
3MB, 500x341px
>>52954158
>>52954181
Everything. That is an abomination of a movie. The jump for it is pretty good though.
>>
>>52954204
He owns every dick in human civilization, so that's quite a large number
>>
>>52954186
>the confused fish in the far back
Kek.
>>
>>52954158
>>52954181
It's a painful, agonizing setting. Although there's a perk available to help you make things actually funny, it's actually a great perk that can be used to improve many settings.
>>
>>52954158
This is either hella bait, or you really haven't experienced that hell.

to which I respond:

everyone knows what the fuck's wrong with Foodfight

and/or

you lucky beacon of innocence, do not lose yourself to this darkness as all of us have.
>>
>>52954017
You just want to companion her because she shits chocolate frosties, don't you.
>>
>>52954204
I'm sure he must have The First Sex Toys that provide concept pleasure or something. He does have everything invented by humanity, after all.
>>
>>52954260

in a hyperbolic sense, pretty much everything on Earth shits chocolate frosties.
>>
>>52954186
>http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>>52954213
>>52954241
>>52954243
Thanks for the recommendations and warnings, anons.

>>52954260
No, I want her for her smugness, her sass, and her thickness. You do you, though, anon.
>>
File: wendy4.gif (485KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
wendy4.gif
485KB, 400x700px
>>52954307
aaaaaand I forget the image
>>
>>52954307
>thickness
But she's neither thick nor thicc, anon?
>>
>>52954324
Posting her thiccness will earn me a vacation. I just got off one of those.
>>
File: wendy3.jpg (21KB, 360x350px) Image search: [Google]
wendy3.jpg
21KB, 360x350px
>>52954324
>>52954337
aaaand again, it's been a rough week
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n5h3cdoIzW1r192n8.jpg (20KB, 213x286px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n5h3cdoIzW1r192n8.jpg
20KB, 213x286px
>>52954181
an important thing to emember about food fightis that it had a handicap, they made the movie and then it got stolen, so they had to remake the movie in its entirety on one 10th of the budget. Next , for the fight includes 1. Mr. clean getting covered in sewage
2. gay NOT!Count Chocula aggressively coming onto a squirrel
3. tiny hideous woman disguised as a tiny beautiful woman disguised as a perfectly normal Christopher Lloyd.
4. constant terrible Food puns that would make Carlos himself beg for mercy.
5.vodka being referred to as potato juice because Ratings.
6.Stereotypes so bad you won't believe it was made this Decade.
>>52954353
seriously? I mean it's hot, but cloth doesn't work that way!
>>
File: 1487165127461.jpg (183KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1487165127461.jpg
183KB, 850x1203px
>>52954017
>>52954181
>>52954318
>>52954353
Aaand now I'm interested too. Is there really no other setting to get her than that horror? I don't want anything tainted by it.

...Generic Fastfood Jump when?
>>
>>52954427
>Spoiler
Ignoring waifu-shit, I could get behind a jump about starting a successful fast-food/chain of restaurants franchise. Similar to the Youtube jump.
>>
>>52954427
Wendy Thomas is a real person . You just need pod or blue feather, time travel and A method of stopping the aging process,alternately go to eclipse phase and build her.
>>
File: wendy.jpg (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.jpg
183KB, 1000x1000px
>>52954307
I'll admit she's got some solid smug.
>>
>>52954493
Yes, but the real Wendy is incredibly fat and not at all smug.
>>
File: wendysx.jpg (462KB, 1000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
wendysx.jpg
462KB, 1000x1356px
>>52954427
She's pretty great. Due to her social media handler's unstoppable tweeting she's become the meme of the month. There's all /kinds/ of stuff out there.

>>52954504
When they do art based off of the tweets she's sent other people and rival companies it's even better
>>
>>52954513
>incredibly fat
Probably eats too much Mcdonalds.

That was a joke
>>
Gave Phantom Confidant's 400 CP and gave Confidant this. Does it seem okay?
>Pick A Card, Any Card! (400, Discount Confidant): It can be hard to have trust in the future in these trying times. The Economy is terrible, disaster can strike at any time, and people are terrible sometimes. So it's probably a good thing that you can predict these in advance, right? You have gained the ability to predict the future via tarot cards, learning about events up to a year away by evaluating the meanings of the cards. This requires a good degree of skill in discarding one's personal bias in order not to misinterpret the cards, but with some practice you'll be able to figure out some fairly specific details. Just try not to take advantage of people with this knowledge, alright?
>>52954427
Pic Related?
>>
>>52954513
okay, so build her in eclipse phase,it's a original companion who has a basic pod with custom aesthetics.
>>
From Prisma Illya:

>The quality of projected weapons will always be degraded by one rank due to humans being unable to fully conceptualize the existence of an object through only one sense, and they will never equal the originals without a technique such as detonating them as Broken Phantasms.

Could the above be mitigated with a higher-than-human ability to conceptualize objects, or analysis through more senses than just vision?
>>
>>52954520
Glad to see more people having fun running the twitters other than just the Sonic and Chester guys.
>>
>>52954532
Looks good to me.
>>
File: 1487783524502.jpg (38KB, 528x454px) Image search: [Google]
1487783524502.jpg
38KB, 528x454px
>>52954479
It could be made into something pretty fun, I think.

>>52954532
>Pic Related?
Okay, that is pretty great.

Also that perk looks fun. Going all soothsayer up in this.
>>
>>52954513
Are you assuming jumpers don't have some way to make people lose weight in a hurry, barring outright biokinesis to shape someone up?
>>
Could a GBE kill an Endbringer if it is aimed at their core?
>>
File: Ramen Guy Tobi.jpg (56KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen Guy Tobi.jpg
56KB, 500x651px
I am debating on getting Kurama in Naruto to travel with me but then I realize he would be stuck in me for all of time, any way to fix that while still being able to use his power?
>>
I remember there being chibi endbringers available in the Worm jump? Was I mistaken?
>>
File: fast-food-mafia[1].jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fast-food-mafia[1].jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>52954532
>pic related
Oh yes. I hope this gets made into a jump.
>>
>>52954947
>"Jack In The" Box
Reduced to knocking over carry-outs, a laughingstock to most.
>"Panda" Cherng
Still raking in the money, her underground gambling gone legit, a stake in many casinos opening in cities across the country over the last two decades.
>The King
Always trying to go bigger and better, but seeing his wealth slowly dwindle.
>Ron "The Don"
Nobody questions him, but all of his people are disposable. Grimace was last seen wearing cement galoshes on a Chicago pier.
>"Papa" John
Plastered across the papers, still trying to run numbers but both his name and his "legitimate businesses" have been dragged through the mud.
>"Queen" D.Q.
Her fortune is fading and she's trying to hold onto what's left. Time has not been kind to her, and makeup can only hide wrinkles so well.
>Carlito
The last anyone heard of him was his ear being mailed back from Columbia with an unfulfilled random request.
>"Little" Caesar
Hasn't been the same since Domino and Marco cornered him in the strip club a couple years back, poor bastard.
>"The Colonel"
We don't cross the Colonel. He has lookalikes working as enforcers, who knows where it ends?
>Troy "The Trojan"
Currently doing a 15-20 stint, not expected to make parole.
>Wendy
Moving up in the world, she and her work have both gotten hot. We're talking pyromania.
>The Subway Boys
Caught running a human trafficking ring and fingered for child porn. Not expected to see the light of day again.
Thread posts: 474
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.