[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDH/Commander General /edhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 59

File: baral.jpg (64KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
baral.jpg
64KB, 312x445px
"Synergy with on-color Invocations 10/10" Edition

Previously: >>52581508

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://magiccards.info/

>Thread question
You are forced to play a monocolor commander you don't already run. Who do you go for and why?
>>
>>52604965
>You are forced to play a monocolor commander you don't already run
probably feldon of the third path.
really cool flavor and i generally stay away from red so i'd appreciate the challenge
>>
File: Image.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>52604965
>You are forced to play a monocolor commander you don't already run. Who do you go for and why?

Well, easy choice would be just another Goblin. Swap out Zada for Krenko or Zo-Zu or Kiki-Jiki.

But let's not make an easy choice. I'd like to make a deck with Sakashima the Impostor that's all about clone effects. Abuse Mirror Gallery.
>>
File: 1488925848031.jpg (16KB, 326x266px) Image search: [Google]
1488925848031.jpg
16KB, 326x266px
>>52604965
Krenko god boss, because I never see mono-red besides of Purphoros and Daretti
I missed out on Commander 2016, and every lgs I went to was sold out on the Yidris deck which was the one I wanted from the beggining. Started building Maelstrom Wanderer in the meanwhile

Yesterday I finally found it, and I can upgrade it a lot with all the Wanderer cards I got. Good feels.
>>
Which general do I choose as a Johnny that can't resist aggressive combo-outs, but wants to try a beatdown or regular old synergy deck?
>>
>>52605206
Marath
>>
File: IMG_7172.jpg (83KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7172.jpg
83KB, 312x445px
>Play with friends last night
>4 player pod
>Playing Intet Dragon Tribal
>One guy's Gissa Ghoulcaller has really hit its stride, so many zombies plus Gravepact to keep our boards clear
>Manage to get down Sarkhan Unbroken
>Figure I will get a turn or two at most to draw a few cards, maybe get a boardwipe.
>Actually manage to get left alone, Gissa player is too focused on continuing to build his board state while the other two players are struggling to stabilize
>Reach 8 on Sarkhan, figure somebody is going to do something
>Nope, people are still too wrapped up in themselves
>Get to Ult Sarkhan
>Kill all three players with Sourge of Valkas damage alone

I love Sarkhan Unbroken so much.
>>
>>52605517
I refuse to believe that the Gisa player wasnt pelting Sarkhan every turn with a boardstate like that.
>>
>>52605517
Did you mention to your friends that you had a planeswalker ready to ult, or are you the asshole that tries to indirectly hide his board state and doesn't announce his spells?
>>
>>52605849
>>52605517
Yeah I call bullshit if he had what you said he had there is no reason gisa couldn't wipe sarkhan off the table. So either your lying or playing with tards.
>>
>>52604965
is that the best mono blue counter commander?
he seems so good.
like the sram of blue
>>
>>52605953
Walker teferi is best by a country mile.

If you wanted counter.dec I would run talrand instead, he is also stronger.

Can you tell me why you think he is so strong? Right now I am thinking you haven't read the card correctly.
>>
>>52605953
Talrand does spellslinging better, Azami does control better, Memnarch and Teferi win games better.
>>
>>52606018
>play voltron
>one issue with voltron is no card draw
>sram gives card draw

in blue
>play counter
>counter is a 3-1 card disadvantage
>baral gives card draw
>gives your counters more value

seems pretty good imo
>>
>>52605814
>>52605849
>>52605895

Every time I +1 him I mentioned it, made sure they knew I drew a card and let them knew what mana I had floating. And like I said, Gisa player was having too much fun building up his boardstate. As soon as I ult'ed Sarkhan he realized that he could have taken care of it awhile ago and pretty much said "Whups, that was dumb of me."
>>
>>52604965
Just pulled a Yaheeni and a Masterpiece Wurmcoil Engine from a FNM pity pack, so I guess that.
>>
>>52606083
Ah yeah, you did misread the card. Check the last 6 words written on the card. Baral in no way provides card advantage.

He would be pretty good if that wasn't there, but read nigga.
>>
>>52606083
>baral gives card draw
Do you unironically, legitimately, literally have brain damage?
>>
>>52606139
You don't just announce the bare minimum of what you're doing, you fuckwit. That's good enough for sanctioned 1v1, not in casual multiplayer.
In the interest of time, you tell your opponents what the ability does, how much you need for it and what resolving it would actually entail, since who the fuck remembers what a garbage wedge planeswalker does and no one wants to waste everyone else's time by reading every single card and consider how it interacts with everything else on the board.
>>
File: come on now.jpg (114KB, 721x1280px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
114KB, 721x1280px
What is the most "that guy" card, edhg?
>>
>>52606357
Scrambleverse, Goblin Game, Eye of the Storm, Knowledge Pool, Shared Fate, Hive Mind, Grip of Chaos, etc.
Basically anything you'd find in your standard Chaos.dec
>>
>>52606357
Definitely Paradox Engine at the moment. Can't wait for the day of the rope
>>
>>52606391
Krosan Grip the engine.
I run it in every deck I have with G in it.
>>
>>52606018
Baral is competitive in French.
>>
>>52606432
>french
LOL
>>
>>52606431
>just play a certain colour, play a certain card that may not fit in your deck, then draw it, then always keep mana open for it
>>
>>52606465
What, do you and your entire playgroup not run any form of combo disruption at all in any of your decks?
Because that's the only reason Paradox Engine can be a problem.
>>
>>52606357
Definitely Leovold, even worse as he's a general
Barring him, Mana Crypt. (which is also probably the primary reason >>52606391 is busted)
>>
>>52606494
There's a lot around, my LGS meta is very combo-heavy. "Does Paradox Engine Resolve?: The Gathering" is not a fun game.
>>
>>52606432
>trading one for one: the commander is good in 1v1
color me surprised
>>
>Be Me
>Playing EDH with freinds at wata
>Fat-Fat wants to do deck roulette
>We use his decks
>Play derevi
>Opening hand has stasis lock combo
>Listen to them bitch and moan all night
>Its not even my fucking deck
>Kill my self
When was the last time it wasn't YOUR fault?
>>
>>52606277

All of them played with me before, all of them have seen Sarkhan Unbroken before, and I even read out all of his abilities twice, once when I cast him and once when he was at 6 when one of the other two players asked me what he did again. Gisa player got caught up in making an army of zombies, and the other two were doing their best to stabilize and not draw attention to themselves. Sometimes people make mistakes while playing, but you can walk away from the table laughing because it was such a funny play.

Like the time somebody played a kicked Rite of Replication on a Dragon Mage and won the game by milling everybody else out.
>>
>>52606595
It's actually because he's the head of the polymorph deck.
>>
>>52606601
Beautiful, Derevi players deserve a special place in hell
>>
>>52606543
Why is mana crypt a "that guy" card. I can't imagine anyone who plays Sol ring to be able to shamelessly hold that opinion.
>>
>>52606357
>>52606543
This. HM for me is Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir. His ability isnt that gamebreaking, but a table with passive durdly players that don't pressure him out of his resources makes it so we all regret it two turns later.

And it used to happen so often, too. Nowadays the people thankfully learned to be more assertive and pack removal/countermeasures.
>>
>>52606787
>I got money and Im ready to combo faster than you
>>
>>52606787
You can run Mana Crypt alongside Sol Ring, and is mostly even better than the old moxen which are banned (ramp 2 is generally more valuable than color fixing). Sol Ring is busted, but it's not nearly at the same level, and after all the aggressive Commander product pushing of it, it's safe to say it's not going away, no matter how much we bitch.
>>
Mana Crypt should be banned because it's supposed to have huge drawback, but because of the nature of the format, it doesn't
>>
File: Tormod's Crypt_DK.jpg (55KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Tormod's Crypt_DK.jpg
55KB, 312x445px
Post cards whose older arts are SIGNIFICANTLY better looking , or you vastly prefer over the newer counterpart
>>
>>52606881
>huge drawback
>chance of losing 1/7 of life per turn in a game that's over in a turn or two courtesy of it
>>
>>52606834
So the only difference between someone playing Sol ring and someone playing mana crypt is that you are mad they have money? It's not even that expensive of a card anymore, only 50$.

Stay mad poorfag.
>>
File: relicbarrier.jpg (21KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
relicbarrier.jpg
21KB, 332x450px
>>52606892
The new one isn't too bad, but this one is one of my favorite magic artpieces overall. I play the english version though, because the TAPpa" is just distracting. I use it as a budget pseudo-ersatz for Null Rod, which I don't own.
>>
>>52606914
>Your combo is interacted with and you're forced into a long game

Huge drawback may not have been the best word choice. The card is broken in any format, regardless of life, but in EDH, it might as well not even have the damage clause
>>
>>52606968
Actually, I've won a couple games because Crypt's users were unlucky with the flips after a gradual groupslug session. The flip is what breaks it though, seeing how even the drawback isn't guaranteed and is hard to plan around.
>>
>>52606601
>Doing deck roulette with some friends
>Hand out my Melek storm/combo deck and Slobad Stax/MLD
>Get GB Jarad Reanimator/Goodstuff
>Watch the Melek player tutor wrong and miss lines of play that would have won him the game
>Slobad guy casts Jokulhaups becuase I had a better board than him
>He didn't have Slobad OR some beatstick that would survive
>Sacced a token to Viscera Seer and flipped Origins Lili in response
>A number of draw go turns later I reanimate a lord of Extinction and kill them
They're decent people, just not good players.
>>
>>52604965

If i'm in the middle of comboing off with Necrotic Ooze with Triskelion and Phyrexian Devourer in the bin, then someone instant speed graveyard hates me, can I just keep comboing off in response and kill them or am I fucked?
>>
best deck to make me feel like a samurai and flinging my enemies while yelling yamate?
>>
>>52606787
The difference between Sol Ring's "I have 2 colorless on turn 1" and Mana Crypt's "I have 2 colorless and 1 colored on turn 1" is very significant
Even if you don't need the colored mana, having 3 mana available makes it even easier to chain rocks into more rocks for stupid ramp into a wincon based on your commander
>>
File: Sensei Golden-Tail_CHK.jpg (61KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Sensei Golden-Tail_CHK.jpg
61KB, 312x445px
>>52607099
Making everything into a Samurai work for you?
>>
Is Yasova a fun commander to play?
>>
>>52604965
help /edhg/

i have a huge problem

2 of my commander decks do the same thing (+1/+1 counters)

I am trying to make a Simic deck and realize it will do the same thing again

I like playing this, but it makes it so that my decks are all the same, what should I do? Should I unmake a deck or something?
>>
>>52607173
that's pretty fun.

Looks like I have a new project
>>
>>52607263
Maybe try making something that doesnt involve +1+1 counters?

Or at the least make it so the +1+1 counters have an interesting interaction instead of just making your shit huge and turning them sideways.
>>
>>52607173
Bushido with a new name made evergreen when?
>>
>>52606357
Hexproof commanders, because the player always throws a hissy fit when their guy dies. They never could have envisioned that their commander can die in ways outside of targeted removal.
>>
>>52607334
>Maybe try making something that doesnt involve +1+1 counters?
how?

well i'm making a simic deck now, i have plenty of green and blue cards unused, but simic is heavy on the 1/1 counters, so im wondering if there is something else I should do for simic
>>
>>52607015 Origins Liliana couldn't have flipped because her ability states that a nontoken creature you control must die
>>
>>52607397
It was probably a creature, it's been a while and I forgot what the creature was so i just said token. Good catch though.
>>
>>52604965
>You are forced to play a monocolor commander you don't already run. Who do you go for and why?
Chainer, probably. It's rare that I fuck around with graveyards to the extent that he does.
>>
>>52606892
>Tormods Crypt
My fellow negro I jam one into every edh deck I have its pure upside on top of being a zero drop
>>
>>52607173
I managed to get 3 combat phases off of this thing once
>>
>>52607551
>card disadvantage
>pure upside
>>
>>52606465
>removal doesn't fit my deck!
Just Doomblade yourself. There's no excuse to not include removal. If an opponent can win off a single card, you deserve that lose.
>>
File: Bane of Progress.jpg (75KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Bane of Progress.jpg
75KB, 312x445px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>52607564

When you consistently play with two people who like to use decks that treat the graveyard as a separate library you begin to play Graveyard hate.
>>
>>52607680
I'd play grave hate on principle anyway. Every black deck I play has a Bojuka Bog in it for just this reason. People who don't include answers in their deck are only at the the table to do their own thing and not interact with the rest of the table.
>>
>>52607604
Not him, but removal doesn't fit in absolutely every deck. Ruric Thar, for instance

>>52607668
>Cast a Hellkite Tyrant with haste, hitting the Breya player
>Steal 13 artifacts
>Have 18 total
>"holy shit I might actually do it"
>Maelstrom Wanderer player cascades into Bane on his turn

I fucking love that card though
>>
>>52607668
>sac half my artifacts to Slobad
>keep the rest
>no counters from me :^)
>>
>>52607735
I'd say Ruric Thar should be playing some removal, even if it's not much. It's better to take 6 damage than to let your opponent combo out and win.
>>
why are the people who like this hobby so fucking weird? i've never been to a shop that wasn't crawling with fat neckbeards who stank to high heaven. it's always like a gym locker room in there.
>>
>>52607680
At least play with the stuff that stays active like Leyline of the Void, Grafdigger's Cage and RiP, or the ones that replace themselves like Nihil Spellbomb and Relic of Progenitus
>>
>Hate playing stax
>Want to fuck every combo player at my LGS

What are my options? Right now I'm thinking Jeleva, with a lot of effects that pull cards from their deck, like Praetor's Grasp and Acquire
>>
>>52607959
Hatebears
>>
>>52607959
Exiling from opponents' libraries is an effect I love on cards. UB with Circu is probably the best option for this.
Earwig Squad, Grinning Totem, Jace, Architect of Thought, Praetor's Grasp, Denying Wind, Jester's Cap, Neverending Torment, Nightmare Incursion, Sadistic Sacrament, Supreme Inquisitor, Bitter Ordeal, Extract, New Ulamog, Ashnod's Cylix, Dimensional Infiltrator, Fathom Feeder, Sire of Stagnation, Nightveil Specter, Mirko Vosk, Oona, Dissipate, Faerie Trickery, Void Shatter, Syncopate, Stolen Goods
>>
>>52607809
Sounds like you're just unlucky. My LGS has plenty of normal people.
>>
>>52607735
Bullshit. Thar can find room for removal spells.
>>
>>52607564
Get your head out of your ass, tormod's crypt one of the best silver bullets cards ever printed ffs.
>>
>>52607735
Ruric Thar
rec sage, bane of progress, caustic caterpillar, the list goes on.
>>
File: Image.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>52606892
>>
>>52606277
You sure are bitching a lot anon. In my playgroup if someone drops a planeswalkers people read what it does and then the turns after the controller just says "+1 elspeth" or something along those lines. Are you the little babby that forgets the boardstate perhaps?
>>
>>52607735
Fuck that. Not having removal is just stupid. For once, you're not gonna have him on the field at that start of the game and there's gonna be parts where he's not on the field anyway. Besides, there's plenty of removal stapled on creature ETBs so there's that.
Or is it Gruul player's thing to watch like a bitch when opponent plays disk and just can wait for it to untap because you can't do anything?
>>
>>52604965
I play mono-colorless, because I already have WUBRG built.

Either Hope of Ghirapur voltron or Emrakul the Promised End mana rocks tribal. Hope is probably the more interesting of the two.
>>
>>52606277
You're being a baby. If someone drops a planeswalker, I generally gun for it regardless of how long it takes their ultimate to go off. If a table's willing to let a PW ultimate resolve, they deserve to get punished for it.

Don't cry when all of my swamps tap for BBBB.
>>
>>52607263
Make Vorel of the Hull Clade simic superfriends, instead.
>>
File: IMG_8232.jpg (60KB, 419x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8232.jpg
60KB, 419x305px
>>52606892
>>
File: Fleshbag Marauder_ALA.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshbag Marauder_ALA.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
>>52606892
The new art is fucking horrendous. I like the mad meatball
>>
File: Image-7.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image-7.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>52606892
>>
>>52609862
Man, Harold McNeill has made such great art for MtG
>>
File: kornheiserohbaby.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
kornheiserohbaby.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>mfw playing yahenni to sac child of alara
>>
>>52610014
Too bad WotC will never hire him again because of his Nazi Giger obsessions.
>>
File: Image.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
Name a card better than this, go ahead I'll wait.
>>
>>52610252
bolt
>>
>>52610252
It's ten times worse them unsummon for chirst's sake, and unsummon isn't that great.
>>
>>52610252
It's been proven that Treasure Cruise is the best common ever printed prove me wrong
>>
File: acorncatapult.hq.jpg (196KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
acorncatapult.hq.jpg
196KB, 480x680px
>>52610252
>>
anyone else have bad consumer whore habits of buying cheap-but interesting-cards they *might* use while shopping online for what you need in a new deck?
>>
>>52610637
is this a joke
>>
>>52610536
I use it in Sakashima. Straight up removal is generally bad. Blue planeswalker removal is bad. So I answer both problems while grabbing back a Clever Impersonator or Metamorph. It can also give me Gilded Drake.
>>
>>52604965
>You are forced to play a monocolor commander you don't already run.
Immediately tossing out all monored since I've built a ton of that and tend to have similar builds (damage, furnace of rath, chaos, etc).
Going to avoid white too. Feel like I've done most of the interesting stuff there. Shoutouts to Sensei Golden-Tail and Gerrard for being really fun, though.

>Blue: Sakashima or Kaho. I really love Kaho, but I prefer her in the 99 of a multicolor deck. Never built clone tribal Sakashima but it seems pretty fun.
>Black
Macar, maybe? Not a lot left I'm really motivated to do in monoblack, maybe Yahenni.
>Green
Yisan, probably. Monogreen's probably the one I've done least, come to think of it. Note that I'm counting online brews for this, though.
>>
>>52607263
Wait for Amonkhet and build Hapatra. You'll break the habit in decent time. Alternately, build a Kaseto deck (don't do fucking snake tribal, just run the decent snakes and stuff you want to be unblockable)
>>
>>52606494

>paradox engine can only be good if nobody plays ANY disruption in their decks

what a stupid thing to say
>>
>>52608413

except the new art is way better...
>>
>>52607263
momir, kaseto, and kraj(counters, but on your opponents) got you covered senpai
>>
>>52610776
Guilty.
>>
>>52607263
>>52611056
Seconding Kraj. No two games are the same with him.
>>
>>52611207
I was also thinking about Kraj. I made Edric Flying Men, but I'd like something a little more fun than just plinking away at people and occasionally casting a big spell.
>>
>>52604965
I already have Black Sidisi and OG Avacyn, so I would go with Empress Galina or Kiki Jikki/Ashling.
>>
File: 1339362628732.gif (964KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1339362628732.gif
964KB, 500x200px
>mfw I've started to play the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme whenever I win off LabMan
>>
So, I'm theorycrafting with Hapatra. There's quite a lot of funny -1/-1 interaction cards it seems, though I'm doubtful of putting in Midnight banshee. It spreads -1/-1 like no tomorrow, but it also kills all snakes you get from it since they're not black.

Also, any good anthem effects in golgari? Since I seem to be going for a token subtheme.

If anyone's interested, critique is always welcome: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/hapatra-the-master-of-1-1/

Also quick question, since there's no judge thread up, if a creature enters battlefield with 0 toughness and immediately dies, its enter the battlefield trigger goes on the stack when it's already in the graveyard right? Basically I'd want to give eternal witness persist and make it return itself.
>>
>>52610959
He's a good mana sink in his own right. Fuck Wizards and their Naga bullshit, but he has enough targets already.
>>
>>52611676
Gaea's Anthem. Sadly the tokens have deathtouch so no Muraganda Petroglyphs.

You are including Blowfly Infestation and one of the other tokens-for-counters effects to go infinite, right?
>>
>>52604965
I change my monogreen deck's current commander (yeva) with literally any other legend (probably kamahl) and it continue to function the same, then I sit back and feel smug for fulfilling the conditions of the challenge while ignoring the obvious intent.

I guess I've always wanted to try doing something with Darien but monowhite is just icky
>>
>>52611715
>Gaea's Anthem
Thanks!

Blowfly infestation is in, and so is Flourishing Defenses and the new Nest of Scarabs. So yes, infinite 1/1 deathtouchers is a go. I honestly didn't even think of going infinite with those and Hapatra herself...
>>
>>52611760
For snake goodness you could use Seshiro the Anointed to make them all 3/3s
>>
>>52611848
I literally just found that one. It looks amazing. I'm gonna tinker with it a bit more tomorrow, but now I really have to go asleep.
>>
File: dream_house_by_harold_mcneill.jpg (162KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
dream_house_by_harold_mcneill.jpg
162KB, 633x800px
>>52610212
Yeah, it's a shame. His art's pretty cool when it's not pictures of jesus-hitler. I think it translates to cards well because of the bold strokes and high contrast.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>52606357
Warp world.

Holy shit, watching someone cast warpworld, then two turns later cast mizzix mastery to cast warp world again ruined my night.
>>
>>52606813
>Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir. His ability isnt that gamebreaking
I know what you mean but from a different perspective his ability is a -little- game breaking. he literally changes the rules of the game to your favor. while the impact isn't that grand, it's a pretty insane card mechanically.
>>
>>52606357
boardwipe every turn, or the guy shouts at others for what he can't remove so the game goes on for over two hours with no progress from anyone
>>
>>52606892
>>
>>52611931
I played Warp World in 60-card games when I was new to the game, and it was a load of fun.
But playing it in EDH made me legit hate the card
>>
>>52607959
Why not just Sen Tripplets?
>>
>>52607668
Bane?
>>
File: Ertai's Meddling.jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ertai's Meddling.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
Secret Tech
>>
File: 1327783600000.jpg (23KB, 422x362px) Image search: [Google]
1327783600000.jpg
23KB, 422x362px
>can't decide between playing more DS3 or EDH on xmage

Help
>>
>>52612249
Go to bed Arry
>>
>>52612391
But I still have beer left
>>
>>52612247
So... It's a weird Delay? Tell me about this, I'm intrigued.
>>
I might play my first EDH game on the 16th. I hope that everyone will let me fly under the radar with Molimo.
>>
>>52612247
I love that one. Technically it doesn't stop anything but putting a spell out even for two turns only to have it uncontrollably come back on its controller's upkeep will really fuck with a LOT of plans.
>>
>>52612483
It's Delay except it exiles the spell straight up instead of countering first, you pay X to put X time counters on it, it's not cast when the last is removed - instead it's just flat put back on the stack, and if it was an X / kicked / etc spell it still has the original X value / kicks / etc.
>>
>>52612498
You plan a week in advance to play cards?
>>
>>52612516
Right.
What's the spice though? I'm having trouble thinking of situations where that's a marked advantage over just Delay.
In counter fights, maybe?
>>
>>52612517

That's when they play again at my local shop. I've never played there before.
>>
>>52612537
It's better in that it can delay longer than 3 turns, and it delays spells with "__ can't be countered."
It's worse in that it retains any qualities of the spell, whereas Delay will make, say, X spells become X = 0 because of it giving Suspend instead of just returning it to the stack the same as it left.

Both have different situational uses.
>>
>>52612537

Uncounterable spells
>>
>>52612541
Rad.
Have fun! It's lots of peoples' favorite format for good reasons. Any questions?
>>
>>52612550
Huh. Good stuff. Can't say that I'll be scrambling to slot it in but it's certainly food for thought
>>
>>52612570

I don't really know how to be flexible in mono green. I plan to use lots of creatures with removal effects. Acidic Slime, Mold Shambler, Brutalizer Exarch, Reclamation Sage, etc.,etc.

I'm afraid of being screwed by color hate and a lack of recusion. My general just gets bigger with a ton of ramp cards and doesn't really interact with my creatures that don't ramp lands in some way.
>>
>>52612628

>color hate

I never see this

>lack of recursion

Green has lots of great recursion

E witness
Greenwarden of Murasa
Den protector
Regrowth
Nostalgic dreams
Seasons past
Praetor's council
Nissa from Kaladesh
>>
>>52612498

GODSPEED
>>
>>52606357
Knowledge pool
Scramble verse
Hive mind + eye of the storm
Havoc Festival
Possibility Storm
Cataclysm
Annihilation
Child of Alara
Traumatize
Goblin game
Shared fate
Psychic battle
Grip of chaos
Price of glory
Aether gate
>>
Can anyone give me advice for child of alara (complete destruction/life gain/graveyard) deck
>>
>>52612247
>tfw proliferating delay counters in atraxa
>>
>>52613167
Hey fun fact: that's fucking impossible, since cards hit with Ertai's Meddling get fucking exiled and thus are not permanents

But you play Atraxa so I wouldn't expect anything less than sucking at MTG :^)
>>
File: Image.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>52604965
Yomiji, Who Bars the Way, no contest, here are a few of his funner tricks:
>Mindslaver
>Yosei, the Morning Star
>Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth + Kormus Bell + Crovax, Ascendant Hero/Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite/Linvala, Keeper of Silence
>Kaldra set/Hope of Ghirapur + Ashnod's Altar
>Kaldra set/Hope of Ghirapur/Isamaru, Hound of Konda/Kytheon, Hero of Akros/Mikaeus, the Lunarch(if you have an anthem) + Phyrexian Altar + Cathars' Crusade/Martyr's Bond
>Deathrender + sac outlet + 2 legends
>Possessed Portal + Heroes' Podium/Planar Bridge/Tamiyo's Journal
>Land wraths + legendary lands
>Hokori, Dust Drinker + sac outlet
>Lieutenant Kirtar
>Mangara of Corondor + sac outlet

Its basically locks.deck
>>
>>52612247
If you were to delay a spell, could you use Rift Sweeper/Pull from Eternity it?
>>
What decks let me best simulate the experience of being a freedom fighter who is branded a terrorist?
>>
>>52613341
Yes, it's in exile
>>
File: Image[1].jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>52613342
>Goblin Arsonist
>Goblin Grenade
>Mudbutton Torchrunner
>Vandalblast
>Faithless Looting
>Act of Treason?
you get the gist
>>
>>52612628
Green hate isn't a thing really. You'll even have to look pretty hard to find groups that play boil or choke.

You should definitely be playing some recursion effects like regrowth and eternal witness, and maybe splendid reclaimation if you're playing fetches or fetch-like things.
Mono green is hard to fuck up really bad though. Even bears swing for 2
>>
>>52613251
Wouldn't Crovax blow your lands up too in that third example?
>>
>>52612628
Also, consider using freyalise (answers on a stick) or Titania (just super good) instead of molimo. Molimo is usually best in the 99 in my opinion.

Don't second guess yourself too much though. You'll have fun
>>
>>52613496
Yes, but nobody has lands and you have a crovax
>>
>>52613496
>>52613549
also, legendary lands go back to your hand
>>
>>52604965
Hard choice. I love my monocolored commanders.. except for red.
Thus, maybe Purphoros. I've wanted to try a Purph deck but my distaste for monored has shied me away.
>>
>>52606357
>Playing at GP Wataburger
>Guy plays Mealstrom Wanderer
>Either wraths the board every turn, or falls flat on his face
>When hes winning, acts like a smug asshole
>when hes losing acts like a defensless pup
>No way of intereacting with the board without his commander
Literally a "Do nothing" commander
>>
>>52606277
Shutup faggot
>>
>>52613625
Sounds like someone has a personal grudge against a Maelstrom wanderer player, not the card itself.
>>
File: Image.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
Why is this thing like 40 cents? Its pretty freaking incredible in EDH, hit a land? well it's on the battlefield now, hit a creature? free token! literally anything else? life!
>>
File: Image[1].png (147KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].png
147KB, 223x311px
>>52604965
Goblins, if in doubt, always goblins.
I will never cease to find them funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo
>>
File: Chisei, Heart of Oceans_BOK.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Chisei, Heart of Oceans_BOK.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>52604965
>Stuck with a monocolored commander I don't own and why

Chisea culm up keeps

Seems like a fun deck, that's all.
Anddddd I have a foil
>>
>>52613707
>Five mana for one token
>Five mana for one land ramp
>Five mana for 2 life

It doesn't do shit is why you don't see it, and you cant even choose which effect you get.
>>
>>52613707
Like the 2 cost on tap is what kills it. Even when I'm flooded like a motherfucker saving two mana is a pain.
>>
>>52613649
No, not really, it just sucks when the guy who otherwise cackles like a douche begs and pleads with the table to help him survive the littlest thing when hes on the tilt.
>>
>>52613856
Honestly from what I've seen of it being used, (by myself and others) you don't bother specifically saving mana for it, it's more of an "oh It's the person before me's endstep and I've got open mana, Let's not waste mana"
>>
>>52613205
Mate, calm down with that passive-aggression. This isn't /v/
>>
>>52610544
>Ancestrall Recall is the best common ever printed
Nobody is going to argue with you there.
>>
>>52613342
Grenzo, dungeon warden. You help break everyone out of jail. Alesha could also work in terms of being aggressive.
>>
File: no.png (5KB, 274x247px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
5KB, 274x247px
>>52613205
>>
>>52613251
Come to think of it, if you copy Depths with Thespian Stage while Yomiji is on the field, both of them return to your hand, right?
>>
so what do I cut from this?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/queen-marchesa-commander-mk2/

I get that I could use better lands, but they're expensive.
>>
>>52614300
>implying /tg/ is any less hostile than /v/ or /b/. Hell, even /ck/ is filled with Gordon Ramsay wannabes
>>
Is there any secret decktech agains't leovold.

Fucking stupid commander, i fucking wish it would get banned already.
>>
>>52614883
Yes. Intant speed removal and counterspells
>>
>>52613707
I have a few land-based decks that keep it around for the extra acceleration, but that's usually if I have nothing else to spend 2 mana on.
>>
>>52611931
Warp world ia one of the few chaos cards that actually have a legitimate plqce in some decks (tokena decks for example).

Also, it doesn't take that long to resolve, better than scrambleverse at least.
>>
File: 1481677303918.jpg (43KB, 599x497px) Image search: [Google]
1481677303918.jpg
43KB, 599x497px
>>52606357
The stax player.
>mfw dropping topor orbs and stasis and meekstones and contamination and humility an-
>>
>>52614856
Don't hold yourself to those low standards. Make /tg/ more chill one post a time.
>>
>>52615068
Well, whenever I do post, I give best advice I can and also some rules lawyering whever someone is wrong about interactions and rules and I notice and no one has corrected them. Also on /v/ I do nothing else but Toddpost
>>
>>52614856
>implying /tg/ is any less hostile than /v/
Simply not true. On /tg/ its the standard to be able to hold a decent conversation with other people. Not the exception.
>>
File: atony1400-image-14897200290.jpg (39KB, 206x293px) Image search: [Google]
atony1400-image-14897200290.jpg
39KB, 206x293px
Can anyone help me improve this Raidmother deck.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/goblin-parade-1/
>>
File: 4sy82a.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
4sy82a.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>52606813
>When you sit down at the table and a guy asks to 1v1 and you say yes and he pulls out a Teferi deck.
>>
>>52615389
I don't really browse other threads than EDHG, but the difference seems really fragile, as a single shitposter in one thread can derail up to next 4 consecutive threads.
>>
>>52614802
Butcher Ghoul and Mischievous Poltergeist seem rather underwhelming. I recommend cutting a few of the Threaten effects in favor of some countermagic and removal. Looks like fun though.
>>
>cockatrice
>host note says 'semicasual' and nothing else
>I bring Kruphix, no infinite combos, Helix Pinnacle or anything, just Eldrazi Titans and USZ for finishers
>Opponents are Atraxa and Phelddagrif
>grif guy doesn't really know how to play or is an effective troll, so I'm attacking Atraxa guy with Wurmcoil, he lands a Tamiyo and locks down Wurmcoil
>Atraxa guy only has Gyre Sage on 2, Mirrodins Core, Overgrown Tomb, Swamp and Chromatic Lantern
>Sylvan Library shows me both Clever Impersonator and Krosan Grip and I look at the Pongify in my hand
>Copy his Tamiyo, lock down Mirrodin's Core
>Krosan Grip Chromatic Lantern
>Pongify Gyre Sage
>He's left on just Overgrown Tomb + Swamp
>says something about it being casual
>say nothing, it said semicasual and I wouldn't have tried to mana screw him if he kept a reasonable hand that allowed him to develop his mana

What does semicasual mean to you?

I don't bring infinite combos or MLD to semicasual, not afraid to bring cards like Mana Drain or Gaea's Cradle because on cockatrice there's no budget and its my opponents fault if they don't want to put original duals in their deck when they're literally free. I stay out of casual because everybody is going to groan if I play any powerful cards, even new Kozilek.

"U is too powerful ban every single U card countering spells is OP they always have a counterspell for my counterspell when I try to counter their counter"
Don't play just one spell each turn. Actually attack me. Ramp on turns 1-3, Kruphix turn 4, float the mana turn 5 and turn 6 expensive haymaker should be seen coming when you see Kruphix is my commander. Either turn 6 big spell or control cards are coming.
>>
>>52615690
I'd say you're in the right here, semicasual pretty much just means no infinites, hyper-control-stax, or MLD, but otherwise play as effectively as possible.
>>
>>52615690
>I don't bring infinite combos or MLD to semicasual, not afraid to bring cards like Mana Drain or Gaea's Cradle because on cockatrice there's no budget and its my opponents fault if they don't want to put original duals in their deck when they're literally free.
And this is why you should never play commander online, children. Faggots like this guy will show up with his $2000 deck and act like a dick when they instantly win.
>>
>>52615708
There have also been games where an opponent stumbles on mana, I destroy their mana rock and the next turn they draw something like Cultivate for turn and proceed to do their thing and I look stupid. Kruphix isn't a mana denial strategy and all decks should have access to creature and artifact removal in some form. Punishing them for having bad mana isn't my strategy and I don't think it should be, but mana screwing them in a precarious position is a real thing if it comes up.

People also hate clones, seemingly more than stealing stuff. I don't have Mindslaver in my deck, just one Emrakul and no tutors. I Progenitor Mimic'd a Cloudblazer and countered people's removal spells for it and they said that Progenitor Mimic is a cheap card.

My philisophy is no infinite combos, no stax, no mana disruption as your strategy, no MLD cards and stealing and annihilator are frowned upon but acceptable. Then play as effectively as possible because the goal is to win unless you're a Phelddagrif troll. It's not my fault if you animate all of your lands and somebody plays Decree of Pain. I certainly don't feel bad if you go all in on your commander without some form of hexproof and your Hero meets his Downfall.

Semi-casual does not mean play bad and let people do everything. With 2, 3, 4+ opponents, disruption is often more important than advancing your own plan.
>>
>>52615761
If it's a client like cockatrice, why shouldn't you play good cards? If you're playing a green deck with a bunch of creatures, you should probably have Cradle in your deck.

I think the lesson you're trying to teach is don't play with strangers because they have different opinions than you and that's scary. If I show up IRL with real duals, cradles, mana drain, force of will, and a 5c commander, are you going to complain?

Complaining about IRL is slightly justified because there's the money barrier IRL. I don't play degenerate infinite combos. Just tight technical play with good mana. Most people skip those and complain about mana screw.
>>
>>52615773
>Progenitor Mimic'd a Cloudblazer

They got annoyed by that? I understand getting a bit salty about mimicing a Luminate/Sepulchral Primordial, or Grave/Frost Titan as they are good value cards which really beatdown.

But cloudblazer? Thats just the fun card you copy to speed up the game.
>>
>>52615795
>waxing poetic about being a dick
"Playing efficiently" and "throwing every money card you don't own in real life into a deck" are two completely different things. If you showed up in real life with a deck like that, the expectation is to play someone in real life who also has a deck like that. The problem with playing online is that there is absolutely no accountability, thus everyone has a deck like that, and they're all horrifically un-fun to play against, because there is no invested time/effort. You just google a deck list, maybe wiggle a few things around, and play your optimized bullshit like the faglord you are.

The worst part about all this is you're jumping into "semi-casual" groups that are specifically designed to avoid faggots like you, because you don't want to play against people like yourself. If everyone has access to all the cards, then the playing field is level and yadda yadda, but by virtue of your philosophy, any suboptimal jank is going to be inherently unplayable, because it isn't optimized with duals and money cards.

Only complete spergs play online in just about anything, and it's an attitude that kills fun for just about everyone who isn't an immeasurable tryhard, particularly when they don't even have the decency to quarantine themselves with likeminded douches.
>>
File: 018.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
>>52615860
Or you could just join the casual lobbies. They exist online you know.
>>
File: 1491266435733.png (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1491266435733.png
5KB, 300x168px
>>52615889
Yes, and they're all filled with "I don't run any infinities/stax so my deck is totally okay" dicks, such as yourself. Get good, and stop trying to lawyer yourself into whatever the hell "semi-competitive" means, just to avoid players like yourself.
>>
>>52615690
>playing a social format online
Why would you do this to yourself? EDH online is never a good idea.
>>
>>52615910
>"I don't run any infinities/stax so my deck is totally okay"

The only viable color with these restrictions is green.
>>
File: 20100604after.gif (20KB, 415x360px) Image search: [Google]
20100604after.gif
20KB, 415x360px
>>52615910
>I don't know what semi-competitive/semi-casual means
>so stay out of semi-competitive/semi-casual lobbies
You're gatekeeping a gate you do not understand.
>>
File: 1488035476276.png (523KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488035476276.png
523KB, 722x525px
>>52615971
Sure bud, whatever you have to tell yourself.

>>52615990
>I make up random words then get mad when people don't understand the extremely specific usage of them I also made up
Doesn't change the fact that budget is the number one limiting factor in commander, and by playing online without a budget, you might as well play "competitively" and get good, rather than "semi-competitively" to spike some strangers online.
>>
>>52607367
Wat? I mean, most of the Simic commanders don't even push you towards +1/+1 counters. Have you considered trying a different direction?

- Kaseto (snake tribal)
- Edric (play a political game)
- Kydele + Thrasios (draw cards)
- Vorel (find some other counter types to abuse)
- Kruphix (draw cards, stockpile mana for a huge manasink)
- Rashmi (play instants and flash cards to abuse that ability)
>>
>>52616020
If you do not allow any infinite or staxx cards, assuming hard counters are in this definition, there is no real reason to not run green ramp decks. Running anything else is subpar as you take away what makes those colors good.
>>
>>52615690
Semicasual seems like it shouldn't include hardcore tutors or best combos, but jank infinites are okay. Removal is okay too. No money cards, usually, like under 10-15 euros a card.
MLD is really dependant on the group. I would allow it, but I say that it's feelbad mechanic, as is discard and in babby groups, wraths of all types are also feelbad cards.
Oh, and god forbid if you run Peacekeeper of repeatable Fog effects in those groups.

I interpret the "semicasual" mostly as "you must play bad decks with no interaction or answers while I get to play anything that will stomp you" and I don't have any idea what's the difference in between casual and semicasual, if there's any difference. I would allow any cards that are reasonable, like no busted enchantments, lands or spells. Creatures are all okay, but I can't remember any particularly disgusting ones. Of course following the banlist as well, but this is only for casual. Non-casual games everything goes that's not on banlist, but preferred to be of same power level.

tl;dr guy's being a bitch
>>
>>52616020
>make up random words
Holy shit anonymous it's a common internet term. You could google it and the first result (which is fucking urbandictionary) would tell you what it means.

>Doesn't change the fact that budget is the number one limiting factor in commander, and by playing online without a budget, you might as well play "competitively" and get good, rather than "semi-competitively" to spike some strangers online.
Or, some people want to play jank, or see weird interactions, or are just plain timmies to their core. This is what a casual lobby is for. However, the point you seemed to be willfully blind to is that "semi-casual" and "casual" are different lobbies.
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (38KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
38KB, 223x310px
>>52613342
Ashling, easy. Either everyone changes their politics to meet you or you blow them the fuck up and end everything in a draw where no one is happy.
>>
File: dude.jpg (48KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
48KB, 265x370px
>>52607263
Dude

Dude hear me out ok

-1/-1 counters.
>>
>>52616426
snek dek here we come
are there cards like Winding Constrictor that work for when we place stuff on our opponent's creatures?
This is what Pharika should have been
>>
>>52616426
Muh Future Commander Waifu
>>
>>52616614
I'm very excited to get her.

There's an enchantment in the new set that pops off with her.

I guess she can get some nice value out of undying creatures too, not sure if relevant.
>>
>>52611931
I had a game where I cast Scrambleverse. Two players immediately scooped. The third cast Dualcaster mage to call my bluff. I cast Reiterate, because I was seriously about to sit through three scrambleverses. He then scooped.

Needless to say, Scrambleverse is extremely fun but no longer in any of my decks.
>>
how would you r8 this?
>>
>>52616426
>will look amazing foil
>two drop
>token generator
>kills dudes
>cool name
>fun flavor

Even if everyone and their mums building her so am I.
>>
>>52616426

This or Kaseto Voltron for a snek.dek?

This new commander can't use the Great Snake Mistake though
>>
>>52616837
Which enchantment?
>>
>>52617512
Or use the Great Snake Mistake as your commander so then BUG colors. Or Bananaman.
>>
File: nestofscarabs.jpg (48KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
nestofscarabs.jpg
48KB, 265x370px
>>52617563
I think he means this one.
AKH spoiler for those that don't want to be spoiled. It's not new or super exciting.
>>
File: Shahrazad.jpg (189KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
Shahrazad.jpg
189KB, 480x680px
>>52606357
Its banned for good reason.
>>
>>52617605
Does this work with persist? Can you do some sick stuff with cauldron of souls and saccing your token board, getting back an equal amount of creatures but double the death triggers?
>>
File: mikaeus.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
mikaeus.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>tfw nothing in spoilers perfectly fits in your decks so far

I thought there would be a few new infinites at least, being a -1/-1 block and all. I run non-combo Mike, but I really wanted to rek my LGS with a hypercombo list one week.
>>
>>52616426
But I already have both cleric tribal and Golgari deck..
>>
>>52617684
Can't do it on a token board cause Persist triggers on hitting the graveyard. Non-tokens, however, are pretty value, though you need a way to abuse the Insects.
>>
All non-land tutors should be banned.
>>
>>52617835
And Crop Rotation if we aren't banning Cradle, which we should.
>>
>>52617835
Tutors are fine, fast mana is what breaks them
>>
So, I have a Merieke deck and a Kurkesh deck. I am a bit tired of each, so I am thinking of using a lot of the artifacts from Kurkesh and the esper staples from Merieke to make a Breya deck.

I found this online, and was thinking of making something similar. Any recommendations?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/breya-thopter-sculptor/
>>
>>52617854
Tutors goes against half the point of only singles.
>>
>>52617854
Going to have to agree with this. Besides that you end up banning all sorts of fine cards if you ban all nonland tutors. Trinket mage ban? Primal command? Stonehewer? Fucking sunforger?

It's not pretty, and I think most people would leave the format.
>>
>>52617835
Yeah, no. Demonic, Vampiric and Imperial Seal are only tutors worth banning.
>>
>>52617854
I don't understand why so nanny people hold this opinion.

Even a deck with Crypt, Vault, Ring, Diamond, Chrome, Grim Monolith and Elvish Spirit Guide isn't even likely to see one of those in the opening hand. It's just the difference of a turn at most in a format entirely dominated by combo.
>>
>>52617924
>not Enlightened and Worldly
Because enchantments and creatures are never part of dominant, format defining combos.
>>
>>52617860
Oh right, here are the lists for the two decks I have. Kurkesh works fine, but Merieke isn't quite worth the amount of money spent pimping her. I was in a very creature heavy and aggro meta that she could grind to a stop, but now I moved and its more of a control based meta.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mrs-steal-yo-girl-2/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kurkesh-the-activator-1/
>>
>>52617924
Obviously banning Sidisi, Undead Vizier wouldn't fix anyhting.
>>
>>52617871
Wrong. Just because you have access to a card, it doesn't mean that it somehow breaks singleton rule. Your commander does that more, being able to cast it any number of times you want, almost like having him on your hand at all times.
>>
>>52617931
You are forgetting ancient tomb, the other spirit guide, and carpet of flowers.

You usually need to be 5c but you can get your stupid shit going fast. This is why tazri is a problem.
>>
>>52617962
That's 5 mana and requires saccing a creature.
>>52617951
They're fine because they're not as flexible as "search anything you want". I would say that Entomb is potentially the most broken tutor anyway.
>>
>>52618012
>Obviously banning Sidisi, Undead Vizier wouldn't fix anything.
>>
My opinion is that the fast mana adds too much variance into a format that is already high-variance.
>>
File: 1484308738995.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484308738995.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>52604965
MaCAR vehicles and board wipes.dec
>>
>>52618066
Why ban her when there's at least 4 tutors way more efficient than she is?
>>
>>52618104
>Obviously
>banning
>Sidisi, Undead Vizier
>wouldn't
>fix
>anything.
>>
>>52618130
Why are you repeating the same objectively factual statement?
>>
File: bruh.jpg (35KB, 560x569px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
35KB, 560x569px
>>52618168
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (78KB, 560x747px) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
78KB, 560x747px
>>52618182
>fossilised memes
>>
>>52618088

I agree, can't get any of my playgroup to see it that way though

They complain super hard when one person has turn 1 sol ring and races ahead of everybody else but when we made our own banlist, they only wanted tooth and nail and combo pieces to be banned
>>
>>52618000
Never seen a list that wasn't storm run SSG but if you insist.
>>
>>52610544
i still cannot believe that wotc printed it in standard
>>
>>52618012
You do not actually play this format at a competitive level, please leave this discussion.
>>
>>52617157

3/8
>>
>>52616053

That's not true though, artifact mana always has been and always will be superior to green ramp because it etbs untapped and has no summoning sickness

Also board wipes still wreck green decks regardless of whether stax or infinite combo'd are allowed
>>
>>52618284
It wasn't really a problem though, there weren't enoug cards to support delve in standard.
>>
>>52618284

Well it wasn't that good in standard, it was good but not broken, because you need lots of good 1-2 cmc instants and sorceries for it to be broken
>>
>>52618318
Unless you're playing Prossh Food Chain, or Tazri Food Chain, or Selvala, or Yisan.
>>
File: Tidal Force.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Tidal Force.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
Just make frowny faces at people who tutor and stare at them and bitch about how tutors ruin the game. Don't forget to be obnoxious and tell them to hurry hurry hurry as they're searching. My playgroup has stopped playing with tutors for the most part and really only have fair tutors/use them fairly. One friend doesn't even entwine tooth and nail anymore in his Gitrog deck. He just puts things into play.

Playing with people I've never played with before at LGS. One opponent has pic related. I untap and ask my opponents if they're passing priority and if I can go to draw step. The player with Tidal Force asks why I'm slowplaying. Someone else points out that he has Tidal Force and he taps my Sol Ring.

In competitive 1v1, what I did was perfectly fine. The Tidal Force player got a little pissy and asked why I didn't just ask him if he was using Tidal Force.

Obviously I just ignore him because he should remember his own triggers on my upkeep. If I forget to draw with Consecrated Sphinx I just carry on, it's my fault I didn't draw.

Was I wrong not to point out his optional trigger that was a bad thing for me?
Unrelated, there's one guy in my normal playgroup that plays Mogis Minotaurs and holy sheet is his deck bad but it's neat. He gets mad if you put +1/+1 counters on Oracle of Bones and gets mad if you activate something like Geier Reach Sanitarium that makes him loot. "UGGHH ALL THE CARDS IN MY HAND ARE SO GOOD WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DISCARD?"
I've stopped trying to help him understand that looting for free is always great and that he shouldn't put cards that give us choices if he doesn't want us to pick the worst thing for him.
Anybody else have stories about people like this?
>>
File: 1487786619315-v.jpg (5KB, 110x126px) Image search: [Google]
1487786619315-v.jpg
5KB, 110x126px
>>52618294
>competitive
>>
>>52618351

Tazri and prossh both want ancient tomb, crypt, mana vault, etc

Selvala isn't viable as a competitive deck if we aren't allowing infinite combos, but yes selvala and yisan are some of the few commanders strong enough to be competitive, still doesn't change that green ramp itself is slower and less effective than fast mana. Both those commanders are 3 cmc. They can keep up with artifact mana decks that have 6 mana on turn 2 because they only need 3 mana on turn 2
>>
File: sunday.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sunday.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>52618231
>I miss them desu
>>
>>52618354
Asking for responses on your upkeep/end/whatever if people have relevant things is all you need to do, imo. Up to them after that point.

And on the subject of passive-aggressively combating nerds, I start a timer if someone is comboing out. Some fuck took 21 minutes to do his Paradox Engine win a couple weeks ago. baka baka.
>>
>>52618354

You did exactly the right thing concerning the tidal force situation. You don't have to mention tidal force specifically, you only have to announce priority passing so that people have a chance to announce their effects at the right time. In fact some players might be deliberately trying to fly under the radar and not want you to announce what effects they might have, so it's better for everybody to just announce priority passing.

In the case where you skip an upkeep and go right to drawing a card (because you incorrectly assumed there were no upkeep triggers, easy to do when at least 75% of your turns in magic will have no upkeep triggers) then you rewind for the trigger, which is no big deal.
>>
File: dsffds.png (876KB, 1444x404px) Image search: [Google]
dsffds.png
876KB, 1444x404px
Does anyone feel like multiplayer endgame is just either combo decks or stax decks? Stop removal combo or aggro never do shit, they can at most make one player not win.

My playgroup is degenerating really fast, what do? Today I saw the top commander decks most played of all time in EDHREC and I shit you not the first three and prossh are the decks of my friends. I never play OP as fuck commanders, it's not as fun.

This format was supposed to save magic
>>
>>52618428
I miss the old days, I've grown to hate the normiememes that are popular in facebook/twitter/rebbit/9-gagreflex
>>
>>52618433

In my playgroup, people usually just explain how they win, rather than playing it out.

Half the time we don't even explain because people scoop knowing they are about to pass the turn to somebody with 15 mana available and 15 cards in hand
>>
>>52618494
Much like every format, tier 2 decks are the fun sweetspot. Sadly, the solution is to have an open discussion with your group about toning down degeneracy.
>>
>>52618494
step 1: find people who don't play mtg
step 2: introduce your friends to magic with commander
step 3: get them interested in playing, let them do what they want
step 4: play a combo deck and combo kill them ASAP, then play a stax deck and stax em out
step 5: they hate combo, blue and stax in general, they never play them
step 6: you're allowed to play whatever you want and they are none the wiser about combo

It's what I did. True story. My friends play Gitrog ramp into big green dudes, Uril Voltron, Mogis Minotaurs and the worst Niv-Mizzet Dracogenius random.dek I've ever seen.
>>
>>52618463
I've gotten into the habit of saying Untap Upkeep Draw at the beginning of every turn. I usually don't pause on any of them but I make sure to give opponents enough time to interrupt me.
>>
File: chaos.jpg (84KB, 446x310px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
84KB, 446x310px
>>52618494
That's why I build chaos decks.
It's like control on a whole other level.
>Why counterspell one card when you can counter everything and anything?
>>
>>52618392
>Selvala isn't viable as a competitive deck if we aren't allowing infinite combos
I'm confused by multiple statements here.

But no, the undisputed best deck in the format would rather have more mana dorks if they existed, but has to settle for Crypt and friends.
>>
>>52618682
I think he's saying that Selvala, and other mono G commanders that just make mana are pretty eh when compared to really strong combo commanders if you're not going infinite with your green commanders.

What is the undisputed best deck in the format?
>>
>>52618736
Tazri Food Chain obviously.

Selvala and Yisan are pretty solidly T2, as would be Rofellos were he not oddly banned.
>>
>>52618682

The guy said that if infinite combos and stax aren't allowed, then green ramp decks are broken, I said no artifact mana ramp is superior to green ramp, then he listed some competitive combo decks, 1 of which was selvala, presumably as evidence for green ramp being better than artifact mana ramp

I'm saying selvala doesn't support his original claim that without infinite combos, green ramp would be the undisputed best deck
>>
>>52618801

Prossh is better than tazri
>>
>>52618898
I don't know what would even lead someone to think that. You get like five more tutors, two more dorks, counterspells, and meanwhile your wincon doesn't die to removal.
>>
I play Sliver Overlord. He's a huge threat in my play group when he hits the table so I need to either have Crystalline Sliver on the field
Or Quick Sliver into Crystalline. Is it better to play Queen and combo out with infinite tokens courtesy of Intruder Alarm with Gemhide/Manaweft? Or run Legion and let them know I'm here to bash face, interaction be damned. I got wrecked the other day in a multiplayer game and am looking for advice
>>
>>52618665

>counter everything
>including your own spells

Chaos decks just change the game from strategy to dice rolling, which is effective if your strategy skills are inferior
>>
>>52604965
>You are forced to play a mono-colored commander you don't already run. Who do you go for and why?
I'm an indecisive fuck, so I guess I'll list off one for each (except black, since I already run that)

>W: Odric, Lunarch Marshal
>U: Uyo, Silent Prophet
>R: Bosh, Iron Golem
>G: Titania, Protector of Argoth

Of the four, I figure I'd probably run Titania, she seems stupid fun.
>>
>>52618964

Prossh food chain doesn't have to win by attacking with Prossh. The reason it's better than Tazri is that Tazri needs 2 very specific cards to win, food chain + eternal scourge/misthollow griff, and Prossh only needs food chain + any number of different cards that turn infinite tokens into a win, such as blood artist, purphoros, goblin bombardment, goblin sharpshooter, fecundity, etc

That means it is less reliant on tutors, and less vulnerable to disruption. Also 3 colors is more consistent than 5 colors.
>>
>>52618984
>be kruphix
>4 player pod
>Iroas guy plays turn 3 Possibility Storm
>durdle and get some mana
>set up Crop Rotation into Cryptic Command with Sylvan Library
>bounce Possibility Storm, whole table cheers
>Iroas goes to play Storm again, Force of Will it, whole table cheers again
>Ally Tazri player and Gisa players start attacking Iroas because Storm made them made
>amass large amounts of mana while they're dealing with Iroas
>Stroke Tazri out of the game and then Eternal Witness + Cryptic Command Gisa until I found Ulamog, at which point he conceded.

Possibility Storm is a great card. It makes people mad and I once saw Courser of Kruphix turn into Kozilek.
>>
File: mentor-of-the-meek.png (184KB, 241x347px) Image search: [Google]
mentor-of-the-meek.png
184KB, 241x347px
How's this vs Bygone Bishop? The argument I've seen for the latter is you don't tax yourself. But I think it's more expensive in the long run and leaves all your value susceptible to a boardwipe.
>>
>>52619044
Holy shit you are so wrong, you don't even realize how FC tazri works. You only need FC because of retarded exile tutors like demonic consultation and tainted pact. Prosh needs an actual win con to with his combo and more mana.

Also if you think going 5c is anything but a benefit you are retarded. Not having blue hurts prosh a lot, your disruption is much shittier in prosh.

Finally prosh needs more mana to start to go off.

Prosh is still a good deck, but FC tazri is just a straight upgrade if you aren't a poorfag.
>>
>>52619136
Mentor counts ETB triggers, including reanimation and tokens
Bygone Biship only counts you casting CMC 3-
Run both if you can and they both fit your deck.
If you only have space for one, Mentor because Revi, Sun Titan, Karmic Guide, Marshall's Anthem, etc
If you're in green as well, Hornet Queen is 5 ETB triggers but 0 triggers off of Bishop.

If you're competitive, still probably Mentor. I don't play competitive.
>>
>>52604965
Topic: honestly eithe Kefnet the Careful or Hazoret the gross deviant. More towards Kefnet. It's a shame his land bounce can't be used with cycle lands in a mono colored deck but I'll at least run Lonely Sandbar to turn my t2 land drop back into new cards.
>>
>>52619136
>>52619179
If your deck is heavier on token spells, which is how my Ravos/Tymna deck is, having both Mentors is bonkers.
At some point due to all the anthems, Mentor of the Meek stops triggering but Bygone Bishop wouldn't trigger off of token spells either. And it's not like anybody with a brain lets Mentor of the Meek live long.
>>
File: other mentor.png (120KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
other mentor.png
120KB, 223x311px
>>52619221
oops, forgot pic
>>
>>52619145

Can you post a competitive Tazri list?
>>
>>52619232
Forgive reddit, just used first Google result for tazri primer: >https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveEDH/comments/4xv62f/the_wait_is_over_food_chain_tazri_primer_is_here
>>
File: 1000fortinynonuniqueart.png (20KB, 283x82px) Image search: [Google]
1000fortinynonuniqueart.png
20KB, 283x82px
>>52604965
My friend tried to get me into mtg, specifficly EDH. I've played MTGO for a little and know the rules and even have one of those rules advisor cards years back.

Anyhow I went to make a deck and even have sacrificing many good cards (mainly tutors,mana drain etc) this is still what I was left with.

How the hell do you people justify spending this much on tiny cardboard art peices that arn't even unique? It's like jewish dream .

Don't get me wrong I'm not hating, everyone has their hobbies. I just don't get how is all.
>>
>>52619284
i proxy
>>
>>52619284
If your first EDH deck is $900 and you can't fathom playing something cheaper, this is not the format for you
>>
Rebuilding my old Krenko deck. I kinda want to go two color. Should I play Green Wort or Red? Green gives more ramp, token play, and Overrun abilities. Black gives me better tutoring and control.
>>
>>52619308
I'm confused what you're saying? That most edh decks are more expensive or I'm just being picky?

It's just a simple clone deck.I wanted to play a steal/clone but without a dedicated playgroup I tend to avoid cheeto cards
>>
>>52618984
You fail to see.
>All my cards thrive on the chaos cause they affect the entire board.
>Or they cause more chaos.

My goal isn't to win, my goal is to stop the best deck/equalize the board.
It's similar to group hug decks.
>>
>>52619370
How on earth did you manage to make a 'simple' clone deck $900?

You DO NOT need an optimal manabase, or optimal finishers (especially in a thief deck). The fun of EDH comes from janky spice, which is cheap.

Post list?
>>
>>52619370
I think that you're being picky. You can easily build casual stuff for sub $500EUR or equal in your currency.

And start with a budget list and work your way to duals, fow, mana drain, other expensive things and the like.
>>
>>52619284
Gonna guess that most of that is in lands. Most players play more than one format and use the lands from competitive decks in EDH. Also people that like to draft trade. Finally, card values go up over time. EDH was initially created to cater to oldfags with all sorts of cards in their collection that they couldn't use in other formats. If you got in during this time most great cards were under a buck, and you never really had to spend more than 10$ on something spicy.

Also you can build decks for much less than you are, because of the multiplayer nature of the format you can use subpar cards as camouflage for your deck. I am more likely to gun for the guy casting Senseis divining top over the one with Crystal ball, all other things being equal.
>>
>>52619310
>Tana, the Bloodsower
>+haste enablers and power increase.
>>
File: butstill.png (20KB, 257x83px) Image search: [Google]
butstill.png
20KB, 257x83px
>>52619487
>>52619478
Fine then, I removed foils and now it's at $500.

But still.....
>>
>>52619284
>$942 after taking out the "expensive stuff"
Holy shit, that's nearly $10 a card, lands included. I just built an entire deck for under $50 the other day for a giggle, and people in my playgroup already refuse to play it. What the fuck kind of deck are you building? >>52619370 Simple my ass; post list.

>>52619306
You're a monster.
>>
>>52619594
>had $400+ of foils
>waaah expensive format

Just post list already so we can properly critique. I'm assuming there's a lot of constructed staples, many of which are wholly unnecessary in EDH
>>
>>52619370
>>52619594
>it's just a clone deck
And there's a reason you're not posting your list based around a bunch of $0.15 cards?

>>52619044
Let me break it down for you.

Prossh requires Food Chain and a payoff card.

Tazri requires Food Chain and an enabler.

Prossh tutors for those two cards using Demonic, Vampiric, Imperial Seal, Worldly, Sylvan (don't actually remember if PFC runs Sylvan Tutor), and so forth.

Tazri tutors for those two cards with literally every card Prossh does, but also Extract, Demonic Consultation, Enlightened Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Plunge into Darkness, Tainted Pact, Foresight, and Manipulate Fate.

Prossh, once his combo is assembled loses if the payoff card is removed. Tazri cannot lose in this way. Tazri also has counterspells to protect Food Chain, which is a big target in both decks.

Prossh is reliant on either being faster or utilizing kill spells to stop others from comboing off. Tazri plays at the same speed, while having counterspells in addition to better, cheaper removal like Path and Swords.

So to sum it up.
>less reliant on tutors
Isn't really an argument. Prossh still requires tutors, and they're of noticeably lesser impact than many of the tutors used in Tazri.
>less vulnerable to disruption
Demonstrably untrue.
>3 colors is more consistent than 5 colors
Not really relevant considering that red is only used for one card in some lists while white is a whole four or so. Besides this is EDH where it doesn't matter what colors you're after.
>>
>>52619610
Mana drain:$100
Copy artifact:$50
vamp tutor:30
yamgoths will:$30
cruel tutor:$25
Demonic Tutor:$20
mana crypt:$100

Is $400 right there and thats only the basics....
>>
File: 1458427475401.jpg (59KB, 732x628px) Image search: [Google]
1458427475401.jpg
59KB, 732x628px
>put in a big order for cards in two separate decks
>total comes to around $160 with still no Avacyn or Loam
>$50 is made up of under $2 filler cards after doing the math
>>
>>52619679
How about you stop using Star of David Games or stop complaining about crazy prices?
>>
>>52619725
Where else do peopel buy from? Anyhow gotta go get ready for flight
>>
>>52619790
TCGPlayer or singles from ebay.
>>
>>52619679
And absolutely none of those cards are necessary for a good EDH deck, or they have alternatives that are marginally worse, but 10x cheaper.

It's not singleton vintage. Amazing, fun decks can be built for the cost of a single crypt.
>>
>>52619790

If you're in the EU, Magiccardmarket is a good option too.
>>
>>52619284
>>52619594
how about you cut any card (save the commander) that costs more then $1

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxpwtUT2AMsfTdJTGn8XDBbm0Z-U9ehQy
>>
>>52619790
magicmadhouse has never failed me.
mtgmintcard if you're a yank, or don't mind waiting.
>>
>people that put 5+ tutors in their deck

you don't have to play 100% efficiently/competative in edh, the majority of the fun comes from socializing with other people, manipulating them into attacking everyone else except you
>>
>>52619944
I run 5 tutors in mono-black cause I run really specific hoses like Aether Snap and Massacre Wurm. Gotta be able to find answers when ya need em.
>>
>>52619679
Lol what the fuck are those prices. Mana crypt is 50$ less than that. Are you still on your foil kick?
>>
>>52619663

Prossh doesn't lose if his payoff is removed though, Prossh can combo many different ways with many different payoffs, no single combo being stopped loses for hi
>>
>>52620128
It does when you remember that there are three other decks at the table.
>>
I want to build Slobad STAX. Please share some lists with me.
>>
>>52618801
Both Jeleva/yidris storm and stax can beat tazri. Tazri gets memed a lot in this thread but most of your don't know what you're talking about at all.
>>
>>52620236
I'm on the train right now, but I'll post in a bit.
>>
>>52620241
Can and have a positive matchup are two entirely different things.
>>
>>52619679
If mana crypt is 100$ where you're at then you're an idiot. You can get it for 50 online, and 30 if you're a europoor.
>>
>>52620304
Stax has a positive matchup against tazri I'm quite sure. Control as hard as diamonds is unsurprisingly quite strong versus a deck that relies on 1 card to win, and only has 2 ways of getting it back from exile.
>>
>>52620355
Stax is the great equalizer.
>>
Has anybody used Misdirection on Tazri's Riftsweeper? That sounds hilarious.
>>
>>52618318
My point is why play non green if you nerf the other colors main win cons.
>>
>>52620617

Because the other colors have advantages of their own, green wants to combo too, I think taking away combos hurts every color equally, except maybe black because tutors are so good for comboing

All the colors are great at stopping a green overrun strategy and winning through accumulated advantage

40 life is stupid though, it's the main reason infinite combos are basically only viable strategy
>>
I hate commander damage.
Especially when I play Voltron decks.

>Either everyone gangs up on you
>Or some guy or 2 never even get to play their decks cause I kill them.
>>
>>52612247
DID YOU KNOW

that ertai's meddling causes the controler of the card to cast a copy of it. the original cards remains in exile.

IF your opponent decides to let their commander get suspended with the counters on it, they have chosen to put their commander in exile and it will remain there.

>but anon i'll just be a nice guy and let them re-cast their shit

exiling the card is relevant. if you cast this on some cunt's palinchron, then somehow kill the copy, do you really want them saying "well you let johnny get his skullbriar back, i should get this back so i can cast it from the graveyard and win the game hue hue"
>>
>>52620961
Honestly make combat damage from commander just do double damage instead of the nonsense we got now.

Also no won by poison please.
>>
>>52621243
This.
Commander is supposed to take hours without a single player dying.
Tutors, cmd, op mana rocks and a couple broken combos ruin this.

>Your starting hand shouldn't matter.
>everyone should start with 100 life
>new format when?
>>
>>52621431
>>52621243

If commander was just 20 life then combo wouldn't so good relative to fair stuff. I'm curious as to what problems people foresee with 20 life. Would purphoros be too good?
>>
>>52621190
DID YOU KNOW
That you're wrong?
There's no copies, it's the original spell that's put on the stack exactly as it was when it left?
>>
>>52621475
Probably, but it takes a while to set up and disruption hurts Purphoros player just too much and the deck is usually way too reliant on him.
>>
>>52621591

>Target spell's controller exiles it with X delay counters on it.
At the beginning of each of that player's upkeeps, if that card is exiled, remove a delay counter from it. If the card has no delay counters on it, he or she puts it onto the stack as a copy of the original spell.

> onto the stack as a copy of the original spell.
>as a copy of the original spell
>a copy

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=4698
>>
>>52621659
>puts it onto the stack
>it
A spell can't occupy multiple zones at the same time, so you're wrong, it does not remain in exile.
>>
>>52604965
Related question, for each color what monocolor commander best exemplifies that color? Why if you are feeling ambitious.
>>
>>52621686
not inclined to belive you anon, I've had this ruled in my faor every single time
>>
>>52621659
>having this poor of a reading comprehension
Just because it has a word "copy", it doesn't mean that it's not original spell. It means that all the values are copied from original cast, because the card had to be rewritten to fit new rules.
>>
>>52621705
Then your judge is an idiot. The only thing that "copy" signifies is that it's considered "new" and isn't cast.
>>
>>52621803
two different judges on two different occasions anon

until another, higher level judge says so, theres no way you'll convince me
>>
>>52621705
Your judge needs his/her judgeship fucking revoked. If neither of you can understand the oracle text, let alone the original card, the judge isn't worth the judgeship.
>>
>>52621852
>lol I can't think for myself no matter if you reference the rules :^)
You are cancer.
>>
>>52621852
Doomblade yourself. I hope that you and your judges don't live here, because I hate incompetent people.
At least read the fucking rulings, because you're making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>52621880
what did you reference exactly?
you typed greentext and said a copy wasnt a copy
>>
>>52606277
That only applies to foreign language cards.
>>
>>52621924
You're fucking idiot if you think that copy can't mean different things. Since the spell says "you put it in the stack", it refrences the fucking spell card. Tokens and copies are not cards.
>>
File: lovisacoldeyes.jpg (192KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
lovisacoldeyes.jpg
192KB, 1024x752px
>>52604965
>Thread question
Definitely Lovisa Coldeyes. It'd be potato as hell, but she's a woman I could follow.
>>
i have 300$
what deck should i make
>>
File: vader.png (206KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
vader.png
206KB, 424x318px
>>52612498
CRUSH EM WITH DAT MOLLY
>>
>>52622090
Ask in new thread and let dubs decide
>>
>>52622210
VAGABUNTU
>>
>>52622240
k
>>
File: Pia Nalaar.jpg (11KB, 178x248px) Image search: [Google]
Pia Nalaar.jpg
11KB, 178x248px
>tfw won with Pia Nalaar
>mostly instants with token shit and artifacts.
>have Soulbright Flamekin, Everflowing Chalice, a few thopters, and Curse of the Stalked prey is on the opponent.
>Opponent is playing green, has spiders, but keep jewing his ability to block.
>Use Twinflame in combination with Soulbright's mana ability, and finish him for good with 20 damage.
>>
>>52612184
Get 'em on board, I'll call it in.
>>
>>52623240
>>52623240
>>52623240
>>52623240

NEW THREAD
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.