[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 55

File: Bartender.jpg (61KB, 736x686px) Image search: [Google]
Bartender.jpg
61KB, 736x686px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Twice-shy edition
Why aren't you going on the LFGs for all the memegames and PMing people who seem really interesting, and trying to talk to them? It could be fun! You might have common interests, and you might make friends! Lord knows I need them

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread: >>52539838
>>
>>52546460
I'll be your friend anon. I'm not ERPing with you though. Also you have to be the one to put yourself on the spot with contact information. Also I need a list of your fetishes, not for ERP but to know if we'd get along.
>>
>>52546460
Because I feel awkward asking for RP with someone unless I've got a good idea in mind to start things off. That, and most of my characters fly under the radar.

I had been preparing for a whole month to get rejected from RotJR, and then again for WotRaunchy.
>>
Hey, new player here.

I'm starting a fresh campaign in a couple of weeks and I could really use a hand putting my character together if anyone has a few minutes to spare.

First off, I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to race. Normally in games like this I stick to standard fantasy races since I have a hard time relating to anything else. This time around I was thinking about maybe playing as a Tengu. I'm not sure why, just to mix it up I guess. Are there any downsides to playing a Tengu? Any advice on playing one?

Next, I'm not really sure about what class to play. I was thinking about either druid or alchemist, since both looked fun. I don't have any grand backstory planned out for this character or anything, but know I want to follow a sort of supporty chef/brewmaster type of theme. Of course I'd be open to something else if druid and alchemist end up being too complicated for a beginner, I just figured they could both fit the theme well enough.

My primary fear is that I'm going to put a bunch of work into a character only to lose interest in it after a few sessions, as that's usually what happens every time I play this sort of game. Any insight into how that can be avoided?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
>>
>>52546460
Not something I'd do, but I wouldn't be opposed if someone approach me on PM for some reason.
>>
>>52546518
I'm not listing fetishes but if you check the last thread you'll find a discord tag late on it

It's a picture of a tiefling and an older woman
>>
>>52546542
There's no real downsides to most races, but Tengu having +wis are particularly suited to a few classes, Druid over Alchemist.

Inquisitor would also fit.
>>
>>52546565
go away rory
>>
File: 360.png (237KB, 658x438px) Image search: [Google]
360.png
237KB, 658x438px
>>52546542
>Are there any downsides to playing a Tengu? Any advice on playing one?

Tengu are rapscallions from Tian Xia associated with thievery and being adorable scoundrels. They're also expert swordsmen and very good at languages.

Druid fits the ability score range, but Alchemist feels closer to how a Tengu do.
>>
>>52545786
Because she's adorable and we love her, fuck you.
>>
Don't forget to apply to the newest game!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood
>>
>>52546542
Decide your class before your race.

Don't invest so much work into your character, start off simple and let the adventure decide how much more you'll put into it if you even need to.

Alchemist could pull off what you're looking for, and hell even druid can if you pick up brew potion and run wild with it.
>>
>>52546644
But it's looks like shit!
>>
>>52546575
Please anon I was already bamboozled in this endeavor once. I just want to talk to more people. I like all of you! You're fantastic people! Great people! I want to hear all your ideas!
>>
What's the best way to seduce the cute caster girl if your character is also a girl?
>>
>>52546695
Rape.
>>
>>52546695
Playful grapple checks that escalate as time goes on
>>
>>52546695
Ask some searching questions about what kind of guys she likes. Then suggest she start studying polymorph spells.
>>
>>52546695

Gloriana pls go.
>>
File: valimir.png (436KB, 650x410px) Image search: [Google]
valimir.png
436KB, 650x410px
Do you remember where you were when the Valimir logs were leaked?
https://pastebin.com/5mL0eJUd
>>
How do tengu eat? Do they mash their food and peck at it like regular birbs, or do they try to "chew" entire slices of bread with their beaks?
>>
File: mausoleum_map2.jpg (946KB, 2550x3507px) Image search: [Google]
mausoleum_map2.jpg
946KB, 2550x3507px
rate my dungeon, /pfg/

They've explored a few rooms so far, including the (ex) party dumbass leading a war party of orcs into the wraith room which caused the wraiths to be released and kill all the orcs and the character who led them there (meaning they all rose as wraithspawn) and they killed the ragewight and defeated the fibonacci puzzle, but that's it so far. They went back to town so I filled out the rest of the dungeon. I want it to be really killer but not unfairly so, any advice?
>>
>>52546719

>Ask some searching questions about what kind of guys she likes

I prefer it when this happens, and the probing girl starts trying to hook her up with the party member that perfectly fits her interests.
>>
>>52546744
Looks like the meth addict version of a dungeon.
>>
>>52546727
Good attempt, anon.
>>
File: Tears in the Rain.gif (495KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
Tears in the Rain.gif
495KB, 500x223px
>>52546755

>Attempt

Haha... Yeah... It was all a joke...
>>
>>52546744
Is that math notebook paper?
>>
>>52546752
Damn is my handwriting really that bad?

>>52546727
This isn't hot at all, how the fuck can people read this and enjoy it? I almost burst out laughing. Learn to write erotica without the word "cummies" in it and maybe you will produce something enjoyable.
>>
What are the essential items for a sweet old grandma PC?
>>
>>52546747
Yes, this.
>>
>>52546796
Corset of Resistance.
>>
File: 1490884099110.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490884099110.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>52546790
You spoiled the surprise you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>52546796
Cauldron of plenty
>>
>>52546796
Necklace of Fireballs.

When you inevitably die, you have to die in STYLE.
>>
>>52546779
It's a pad of 5 square per inch graph paper I got at staples. I actually have shittons of graph paper because when I was younger my mother would always buy a ton because she knew I liked to play D&D and she was sort of addicted to bargain shopping.

I draw out the dungeon on graph paper, draw it on a fresh sheet without details as the PCs explore it, then draw out specific rooms on the vellum battlemat for when there's an actual fight. I used to just draw on the battlemat but even the big ones aren't big enough to fit a whole dungeon in most cases.
>>
>>52546738

Like regular birbs? That's so gross! Real Tengu smash their beaks together as they loudly eat, croaking all the way!

You think people don't hate Tengu for a good reason?
>>
PFG Hell's Vengeance ran again today.
Logs: https://pastebin.com/zPftk9Pn
>Capria confronts Louslik
>Louslik presents his ledger, it's remarkably well made
>Acts EXTREMELY cooperative with the party
>Kinda pissed they beat up his doggos, but, well, they're heavily armed and have the Archbaron's authority.
>Explains that he get coins from all over the world
>Some Mendevi crusaders paid in coins similar to what the party was looking for.
>Lyra continues to be mildly lewd.
>Lauren goes and has a friendly chat with the Oni guarding the entrance
>Oni offers her a drink, talks about the stern faced Iomedaen crusader who bought armor.
>She thinks she's onto something, but... Mendev.
>Shizuka goes to inspect the workshop
>Finds a secret stash of magical armors who item numbers she recognized from the ledger
>Goes to accuse him of having armors that should have been shipped...
>Expect they were for the Mendevi crusaders.
>Mendevi crusaders who paid in Reclamation minted currency.
>They decide to bring him in for more thorough questioning.
>Louslik and his halfling waifu comply.
>Party hands them over to Razelago for magical questioning.
>Whatever he does, they're back home when he's done.
>Raz took them through hell on the way, just so they had an idea of what happens to traitors.
>Story checked out
>The 'Mendevi crusaders' were all part of the Angel Knight's keikaku
>Leader might have even been the Angel Knight herself.
>She hides in the backdrop, influencing things, never acting directly, she's Razelago's most dangerous foe, an angel of woman whose mind twists and coils like a viper in the water, always striking from the angel you least expect...
>Party gets rewarded for thwarting part of her keikaku
>The currency attack was an inevitability.
>But her plan didn't stop there.
>They way Raz figures it, the Angel Knight's intent left her with two paths to total victory in this scenario, both of which the party dealt with splendidly
>Session ends with their reward...
>>
File: its JOOOOKE.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
its JOOOOKE.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
>>52546790
delet this
>>
>>52546744
>>52546744
I should add, this is for a group of 6 characters, all level 4. So the mohrg for example is going to really fuck them up if they disturb it, but they will get a super-powerful set of bracers if they kill it (which honestly since they are well built i think they can, they just might take a few casualties). The party has no cleric and no rogue so I am being a dick and putting in loads of traps (most of which can be solved or anticipated though) and undead creatures.
>>
>>52546790
Bad handwriting and autistic. Not the best combination anon.
>>
>>52546831
>>52546808
Look if you are going to post erotica in /pfg/, at least post something good from Pathfinder. Not some dumb shit from two obscure NPCs. I used to have some pretty good material of Lidda from 3.5 working as a prostitute while infiltrating a thieves guild, that was pretty hot.
>>
File: 8JRyuCq.jpg (754KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8JRyuCq.jpg
754KB, 1916x1080px
>>52546868
>obscure NPCs
Wow, newfag much?

Also, really too much information with that last part. If you're going to be that much of a fucking creep, you could at least post that shit.
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (611KB, 1100x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
611KB, 1100x2400px
What shenanigans do you want to see the LoBaF characters get involved in?

Are there any Legacy of Flame NPCs you want to see them meet?
>>
>>52546584
>Druid fits the ability score range, but Alchemist feels closer to how a Tengu do.

Does this matter too much if I'm not trying to min/max? Wisdom still has some value even for alchemists, and the dex bonus is still pretty good, right?

Should I be looking at archetypes for either class at all?

>>52546663

>Don't invest so much work into your character, start off simple and let the adventure decide how much more you'll put into it if you even need to.

That's the plan.

>Alchemist could pull off what you're looking for, and hell even druid can if you pick up brew potion and run wild with it.

Brew potion is a feat, right? Are druids complicated to play?

I was thinking druid could work since he could be friends with the bees that make all the honey for his mead or something. Maybe my DM would let me tweak his animal companion to be a big bee, I don't know. There's lots of flexibility.
>>
File: 1487307069771.jpg (839KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1487307069771.jpg
839KB, 800x1129px
>>52546908
He should make Haleen a punch-girl. There's too goddamn many swashbucklers at this point.
>>
>>52546744
Holy shit actual pathfinder discussion and not faggoty shipping shit!?

I think you're on a good track so far, I would advise you develop a way for players who die to get back into the game in a quick way. Kinda breaks immersion for that player when you have to wait for a reasonable point to introduce your new character. Instead of learning from their mistakes, they fear them and that can lead the play to slow to a crawl.

Somehow you need a "respawn point" like a prison cell where random survivors (aka new characters show up) Area 30 seems like a good place, perhaps create an encounter table that may summon the players new character or the Mohrg or both?
>>
Put a bullet through me. This general gave me cancer and I only have weeks to live.
>>
File: harpyfu.jpg (91KB, 770x1095px) Image search: [Google]
harpyfu.jpg
91KB, 770x1095px
>>52546908
This hottie.
I hope they don't kill her, she's actually a lot of fun.
>>
>>52546932
Punch girls are overrated.
>>
>>52546932
What was Haleen's original block like? I think there were three or four multiclasses?
>>
File: dd.jpg (541KB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
541KB, 1280x1879px
>>52546868
It sounds like you're going into cummiac arrest anon. You should see your dicky daddy about that and get your good girl cummies.
>>
>>52546951
She was a Fighter with a rapier. That was all.
>>
>>52546895
I don't have it anymore, it's on my old laptop which I left at home. I do remember a pretty good scene where lidda is riding a human who is way too big for her and imagining it was hot as fuck, it was part of a collection with all sorts of erotica of the 3.5 iconics. Including one where Mialee and Regdar get it on while the other two are asleep and they are on watch together. Even though canonically, Mialee fucks Devis the bard, and she's ugly anyway.
>>
>>52546790
>Damn is my handwriting really that bad?
I think it's fine.
>>
>>52546955
Mmhmm, daddies cummies make every little girl squishy <3
>>
>>52546857
Okay okay I'm sorry I insulted it. If you mean the dungeon is autistic, though, please provide specifics.

The fuck is up with the captchas and their obsession with Calle? I've seen that name/word more than anything else the past few weeks....
>>
>>52546961
amazing
>>
>>52546955
>>52546966
please stop, it was only funny the first time, now you've made me hate that picture deeply
>>
What about cross-campaign shipping? Ship one person from any campaign from any character from another and make the cutest ship.
>>
>>52546931
>Wisdom still has some value even for alchemists, and the dex bonus is still pretty good, right?

Wisdom is always useful, and Dexterity is great for Alchemists. Honestly, as long as you aren't getting a penalty to Intelligence you're golden for Alchemist.
>>
>>52546818
Tengu are disgusting and should be exterminated
http://sketchtoy.com/68004342
>>
>>52546955
>EGGPLANT
>>
>>52546993
>PINEAPPLES
>>
>>52546744
This is really nice, anon. Do you play online or in person? Curious how you transfer notes into something playable for the players.
>>
>>52546972
Anon, the point of that log is that it's fake. It's a joke. Not meant to be taken seriously. You've been bamboozled.
>>
>>52546984
What about stop being a faggot for one thread?
>>
>>52546992

>Aya eating a hamburger
>>
>>52546984
Rory x Gloriana
>>
>>52546744
looks pretty ok even if i can't read your handwriting
>>
>>52546984
Bailey x Aster while Tia cries in the corner
>>
>>52547012
Fuck off Rory
>>
>>52547018
I KNOW THAT JOKE
AND NOW I KNOW WHO BAILEY IS
>>
>>52546940
Well the dungeon was partially explored by a cult who stole scrolls to make the disease that is the main focus of the campaign, hence why some of the undead are already... well, dead. So maybe I could introduce them as captives of the cult who were brought along on the journey because they had information?

The characters would likely go back to town after a character death so they wouldn't be missing more than a single session.

>>52547000
Nice trips. It's a face to face game, I transcribe the map onto a blank sheet of graph paper (minus details of course) and we pass that back and forth. Basically I treat it like an erasable battlemat. I used to draw the dungeon out on the mat piece by piece but then I had to draw smaller dungeons, so now I just use the graph paper and draw out a room on the mat when there is a fight.
>>
>>52547023
So explain it, faggot.
>>
>>52547023
Keep it secret

You are now one of the cabal
>>
>>52547023
Everyone knows that joke, idiot. It's on their weird shipping wall.
>>
>>52546984
my dick x all female apps
>>
>>52547021
I didn't post that anon.
>>
File: Other Half.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Other Half.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52547023
And knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>52546984
Casimir x Iolanthe
>>
>>52547042
You're gonna get this treatment for the foreseeable future, such is the wages of sin.
>>
>>52546984
HR1 Barzillai Thrune x HR2 Barzillai Thrune
>>
Is 19-20 x2 better than x4?
>>
>>52547028
Ah, that said you seem all set. Wish I had a GM like you because I can never find one to take the time to make a proper dungeon anymore.
>>
>>52546984
SotJR Gnoll x FotJR Ameiko

Finish what we started.
>>
>>52547056
>Rory tries being nice in game
>Gets yelled at
>Rory tries being nice out of game
>Gets yelled at

Such is the life of a shitposter.
>>
File: Thrune.jpg (39KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
Thrune.jpg
39KB, 320x319px
>>52547066
Patrician taste my nigga.
>>
>>52547072
Not really. 18-20 x2 is though
>>
>>52547079
>Rory tries drawing attention to himself
>Gets yelled at

Basically.
>>
>>52547089

>tfw you got laughed out of a whorehouse
>>
>>52547072
Depends on how much you depend on crits.
I would say for those who like to full attack, 19-20 x2 is probably better.

For those who like to throw out a Save or Suck/Die and follow up with a coup de grace, or snipe I would advise the x4
>>
>>52547053

That would actually be kind of fun to read.
>>
Can a Bladebound Magus with the Bladed Brush feat use a Glaive for his Black Blade?

>When wielding a glaive, you can treat it as a one-handed piercing or slashing melee weapon and as if you were not making attacks with your off-hand for all feats and class abilities that require such a weapon
>>
>>52547114
No.
>>
>>52547114
Yes
>>
>>52547109

[TRIGGER WARNING]

Barzillai Thrune watched his own sister bathing, naked, in the bath... Without her consent!
>>
>>52546984
Rory x Doll
>Memedog's gonna ruin that waifu.

Doll x Gamze
>Twice the autism, none of the dicks.

Milre x Elias (of WWW)
>Smol x Smol. He can borrow her clothes too.

Rory x Onryou
>Meme crossbreeds so powerful they have fluffy tails, turn invisible and merit banishment into a painted world.
>>
>>52547100
>a dude tries making himself relevant on a board that doesn't give a shit about his existance, and tries to guilt us into memeing him
>gets yelled at
>>
>>52547122
As opposed to bathing clothed in the bath?
>>
Going to play a game of Rise of the Runelords soon. We were going to play a normal game, but then the party wizard decided to go siege mage, and we all kind of went crazy from there.

So we decided to get horse drawn carts with ballistas on them with a variety of enchants, summons, and PC labor to load them as the mage hops between them to fire every turn. Possibly summoner using their shit to load, cleric may or may not raise dead, and siege master gunslinger for whatever reason. Our end goal is to make a dragon airship.

Are there any feats/spells/equipments we should be aware of to make this work more/at all? Or, any rules we need to be aware of that will get in the way? So far we have some basic shit, like using enlarge person to make a ballista reload in one turn, and gunslinger will be both siege gunner and wyrm sniper to double specialize in siege weapons.
>>
>>52547119
Wrong

Black blades ARE one handed slashing weapons

whatever bladed brush says, it doesn't change what a Black Blade, a specific kind of magic item, must be.
>>
>>52547072
On a pure numbers scale, no, and it's easy to see why. 19-20/x2 is 18/20+2/20*2, which is 22/20. x4 is 19/20+1/20*4 which is 23/20. 19-20/2 is more consistent though.
Things rank as follows, from worst to best.
x2
x3
19-20/x2
x4
18-20/x2
19-20/x3 (Falcata and Tongi)
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (55KB, 314x541px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
55KB, 314x541px
>>52547116
>>52547119
[screams internally]
>>
>>52547128
Elias? Amias, whelp. I'm drunk.
>>
>>52547074
Good luck in finding one, anon. Actually that one only took me about half an hour to make, then I filled in most of the rooms within 15 minutes in a frantic rush before the game.
>>
>>52547138
Do not believe this anon.
>>
>>52546984
Onryou x Rubio
Seht x Saboten
Valeriya x Sweettooth
>>
>>52547100
Am I allowed to feel bad for him?

>>52547128
>Two Rory ships

Okay then
>>
>>52547152
i swear to god i will find you and rape you anon
>>
File: 15016537.jpg (30KB, 736x571px) Image search: [Google]
15016537.jpg
30KB, 736x571px
>>52547122
WHAT?! THIS PLEBEIAN LECHERY OFFENDS ALL MY SENSIBILITIES, GOOD SIR!
>>
>>52547161
kek
>>
>>52547145
Roryanon, go to bed.
>>
>>52547072
x4 weapons kinda suck for PCs and are unfair on NPCs. A dozen enemies with falchions aren't nearly as scary as a dozen with scythes, because even though they're the same average damage, the x4 is such a huge sudden spike that the party can wind up scrambling for time to recover or adapt - or just be instantly dead, in bad cases.
>>
>>52547161
You're allowed to feel bad for yourself.

>>52547170
I'm not Rory.
>>
>>52547114
Not the same anon, but this feat seems fucking cool. What deity is required to use this feat?
>>
File: No end to the torment.png (8KB, 638x650px) Image search: [Google]
No end to the torment.png
8KB, 638x650px
>>52547138
>>52547152
>>
>>52547193
Sheyln
>>
>>52547028
Do you not use minis? They have giant erasable mats for like 20$ that you can use wet markers for and they clean up nicely.

The big ones take up some space though.
>>
>>52547198
I'm right and he's being a contrarian shit

But ultimately, only your DM can decide, most would probably say no
>>
>>52547140
18-20/x2 is more preferable to 19-20/x3 despite the lower average, IMO. You don't need huge rare moments in this game (most of them will be overkill anyway); you need frequent ones.
>>
>>52547198
Look anon, I'm right and the other guy is a fucking killjoy liar.
>>
>>52547170
That wasn't me

>>52547180
I feel shit right now Anon, I've always felt shit, I just always feel like shit
>>
>>52547209
I ain't talking your fucking preference, motherfucker, I'm talking cold hard numbers.
>>
>>52547156
>Seht x Saboten
Is that a better first time than it would be with Shayliss, or worse? I dunno.

>Valeriya x Sweettooth
This one I could actually see being adorable if he wasn't so prone to fumbling his pasta.
>>
>>52547228

Saboten is a certified whore to the goddess of revenge and petty spite. She's also got 5 Wisdom.

Seht is better with Shayliss.
>>
>>52546984
What about graveyard shipping? Ship one person from any campaign with a rejected app and make an even CUTER and more TRAGIC ship.
>>
File: PLS HELP.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
PLS HELP.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>52547206
>>52547216
I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU IS WHICH
>>
So did anyone actually send a PM to a player they wanted lewds with, in wake of last thread?
>>
>>52547247
Omza x Ameiko.
Rubio pushes another guy who's more in need of a hug towards the girl they both love, and lets himself fade into the background. Maybe hooks up with whichever of her sisters made it into this theoretical campaign.
>>
>>52547247
I love the way you think, anon!
>>
>>52547263
I received none. I sent none.
>>
>>52547263
Yeah, lewded with about 5 applicants from blingmaker all last night. Would suggest doing the same.
>>
>>52547223
And I'm saying the "cold hard numbers" are actually not as in your favour as you think they are when the rarer crits are overkill anyway. You will frequently have situations where the "cold hard numbers" of one option are just wasted, where the other's are not and happen more often.
>>
>>52547247

Amalthea x Casimir.
>>
>>52547279
A-All at the same time?

>Anon puts the sex in sextuplet
>>
>>52547128
Can we just put memedog in the grave now? He's an attention whore who needs to be ignored
>>
>>52547263
Received none, sent none. Very happy about it.
>>
>>52547320
doggo just needs to escape the memes but its a hell of his own creation
>>
>>52547288

It still hurts.
>>
I'm anti-nodachi but let's talk about nodachi replacements if you had to refluff one because a player of mine wants one and I'm trying to find appropriate offers.

I see "claymore" or "zweihander" offered now and again but I'm strongly opposed to these. An 18-20 range implies that a weapon is a curved blade. The noted swords are traditionally meant to be swung anyways. Is anyone familiar with a similar western weapon to a nodachi?
>>
>>52547279
Yeah, sure. And while we're baring our souls, I banged Onryou IRL. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>52547337
Yeah a fucking Falchion
>>
>>52546984
I ship Aranha x R63 Etan
>>
>>52547355
This isn't normal lewd

This is advanced lewd.
>>
File: 35a.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
35a.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>52547267
Is it just me, or does Rubio seem a little in love with tragedy?
>>
File: DaS Murakamo IG.jpg (61KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
DaS Murakamo IG.jpg
61KB, 600x677px
>>52547337
"A bigger falchion", basically. Or pic related.
>>
>>52547337
Maybe a Flamberge?
>>
>>52547337
closest thing you are gonna get is a halbred or some form of short-spear.
dwarven urgosh is a good idea if you wanna reference D&D 3.0.
>>
File: Isabeau610smtiv.jpg (34KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
Isabeau610smtiv.jpg
34KB, 610x343px
>>52547362
Oh hush, everybody knows the most beloved heroes meet tragic ends.
>>
>>52547402
;_; Why?
>>
>>52547362

Mero is and shall always be best girl.
>>
I feel like trash /pfg/.

Has anything fun been going on in your games?
>>
File: 1487642206025.gif (942KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487642206025.gif
942KB, 400x200px
>>52547410
So that they may be remembered at their peak, rather than slipping slowly into decline.
And yes, Sir Redgrave does in fact believe in destiny
>>
>>52547337

Dacian falx.
>>
>>52547429
Yeah
it died
>>
>>52547434
holy shit 10/10 pic
>>
File: b0c.png (116KB, 244x367px) Image search: [Google]
b0c.png
116KB, 244x367px
>>52547362
>Implying even the slightest possibility of hooking up with Onryou or Shizuka is tragic
>>
>>52547436
that's no good, but if you say it is, that's fine
>>
>>52547429
Yeah

I hugged Bailey
>>
>>52547362
>>52547402
>Rubio is in love with tragedy
>remember the memes
>remember the music that gets posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMSmi8ZOSno

No. NO. NOOOOOO!
>>
What's the essence of the perfect meme? What essential ingredients are needed to make something really take off and gain traction?
>>
>>52547451

Shizuka is a flat awkward wreck and Onryou is a cow with a fat ass and an ugly squeaky voice.
>>
>>52547476
>ugly voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXz78oEDPTw

Says you.
>>
>>52547475

Memes are like flowers, anon. You need to plant the seed, water it, trim the weeds, but in the end all you can really do is encourage it to grow, you can't force it (what happens when you water a plant too much?)
>>
>>52547337
>Falx
>Rhomphaia
>Sling Blade
>>
>>52547491
Giant, man-eating flowers?
>>
>>52547473
>That's not the Nualia you knew--we're putting that THING down before it hurts someone else!
>...
>So get out of the way, before I have to make you move!
>>
>>52547500

Worse, giant shapeshifting wolves.
>>
File: Smug Christmas.jpg (18KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Christmas.jpg
18KB, 318x159px
>>52547486
>Marisha Ray
>Good voicework
D I S G U S T I N G
>>
>>52547508

Meant to quote >>52547497
>>
>>52547508
I'm really hoping I die in Dragons 2 so I can leave this shit behind
>>
>>52547476
>YWN collaborate with Shizuka on a book re-telling the adventures the two of you had
>YWN reminisce about the times Onryou bullied you
>>
>>52547531

Just play the game and get hard to the angry memes, they go away in time.
>>
>>52547553
>Just play the game and get hard
2l00d
>>
>>52547531
And who would you nominate to suffer in your place?
>>
>>52547486

What about the rest of them?
>>
>>52547508
How enormous are their cocks?
>>
>>52547568
stupidly
>>
>>52547531
Every time I see one of these posts I wonder so much whether it's just an obvious falseflag or so obvious that it has to be a real player
>>
>>52547564
What, for RotJR? I only remember a few, and it's pretty much just the men.
>Johnny Young Bosch as Rubio
>Liam O'Brien as Corwin
>Troy Baker as Casimir
>Sam Riegel as Etan
And I think...either Yuri Lowenthal as Seht? Maybe it was Spike Spencer.
>>
>>52547594

I thought that line was adorkable!
>>
>>52547553
I'm gonna try but I've been hit with shit that has really got me down and out and these memes are not helping. There are some things I need /answers/ to.

>>52547562
Honestly, I don't know, I just want to get rid of Memedog and start over because the more I look at him the more I realize he /is/ a shitty meme character and I should've just

given up.

But that's in the past, all I've got to look forward to now is the future
>>
>>52547608
Thats probably why its the line that keeps coming back

Its so silly and cute.
>>
>>52547622

The entire scene was actually very sweet, if a little heavy on the graphic smut in the end.

I'd even say it was written well, for what it was.
>>
>>52547500
>party beats Nualia
>everything is quiet, everyone's quiet as the dust settles
>someone asks in ooc why the initiative is still up
>this gets linked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql8K3KJyWgY
>>
>>52547646
What are you talking about
>>
For someone running a game in Roll20, how far ahead should one have content ready?

Because I'm itching for something to do and I feel I could maybe set up just one more dungeon.
>>
>>52547613
Are you looking for a fucking pity party or something? Go do it if you want to. And nobody cares about your personal life blog, by the way.
>>
>>52547655
I'd prefer something more up tempo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9jkuczzRU
>>
>>52547613
Presumably the party was build with you in mind rolling for it aside so just work towards slowly retooling your character during the campaign until you're happy with them. Not like any character goes through an entire run the same anyways.
>>
>>52547665

Two characters for a high profile game wrote a non-canon smut encounter between each other that was filled with memes and cute.
>>
>>52547665
a secret
>>
>>52547688
Nah, nah. They're both like fencers, right?
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGjwXI0n5-I
>>
File: For big mistakes.png (396KB, 974x1041px) Image search: [Google]
For big mistakes.png
396KB, 974x1041px
>>52547690
I still think this was the funniest meme to come out of that salty mess
>>
>>52547337
He should be using a Fauchard anyway. There's no reason to still use martial weapons in a post-Wayfinder world. Every martial should be getting a Wayfinder and a cracked Opalescent White Pyramid, for free Weapon Focus without wasting feats on garbage. As a side benefit, you will always be getting a free weapon familiarity with any selected weapon.
>>
How common is vodka?
>>
>>52546460
I don't play LFGs because people constantly inject real world politics into their fucking elf games. If I have to deal with one more triggered tumblerite or buttmad /pol/ frog, I am going to go nuts.
>>
File: 1483809859614.jpg (619KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1483809859614.jpg
619KB, 900x1150px
What benefits should you give to characters who regularly bathe and use perfumes.

>>52547785
I identify as the superior race, my pronouns are naz, nazis and nazelf. Get it right you jewbird shitlord, or I'll get a social media mob on you for offending my sensitive alt-right feelings.
>>
>>52547776

Do you have potatoes?
>>
File: top kek forty.png (803KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
top kek forty.png
803KB, 600x600px
>>52547832
>>
>>52547688
>>52547729
Was gonna say something about tone, but then you both kinda nailed it. Just from different story routes
>>
>>52547842

How long did it took for potatoes to be brought from the new continent and distributed after its discovery?
>>
>>52547842
Vodka can be made from any starch.

Time to get fucked up on GRAIN ALCOHOL.
>>
>>52547601

Please.... Seht was Patrick Seitz
>>
>>52547898

That shit's hardcore.

>>52547883

Took a while because the Europeans thought you ate the potato leaves, not the tuber.
>>
i wanna see Tsuto and Onryou duke it out!
>>
>>52547832
Not taking a penalty for smelling like ass
Bathing is it's own reward
>>
>>52547932
I wanna see Onryou get hit with a paralyze spell and coup de grace'd!
>>
>>52547601
>>52547904

Wasn't Valeriya the hardest one to figure out?
>>
>>52547601
Aranha was voiced by Tara Strong apparently.
>>
>>52547917
Oh, oh, my potato fun fact time! King John III Sobieski of Poland is credited with spreading the consumption of potatoes in Europe. However, when he tried to get his peasants to eat the cheap, plentiful, and calorie rich food, they rejected it. To get them to eat the potatoes he had his soldiers surround plots of potatoes, as if guarding them, but poorly. The peasants assumed that since they were being guarded they were valuable, and sneaked in to steal the potatoes.
>>52547898
Any time there's a potential riot my character's getting blasted on grain alcohol.
>>
>>52547601
Shizuka's some girl with a scratchy voice, or who can believably play a girl that's only slightly a bitch without going full bitchmode.
>>
>>52547904
RorytJR posting needs to go and stay go
>>
>>52547980

now you're just not making sense.
>>
>>52547972
Hmm...who's voicing Sucy in the dub?
>>
>>52547980
No
>>
I never even think about character's VAs
>>
>>52547998
Don't lie to us, we know it's Laura Bailey you slut
>>
>>52547998
WotRaunchy has some kind of English version of Sucy for Lorelei, and something like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7j-QYXd8fI&feature=youtu.be&t=22
for Rath.
>>
>>52546460
Can someone here explain to me the setting of Pathfinder? I read some articles about it, yet I still don't know much of what's going on.
>>
>>52547998
>actually a semi-decent VA irl
>sometimes i just make voices for my characters and act out lines while ingame

am i autistic?
>>
>>52548010
I straight have no idea who would voice Rinka
>>
>>52548025
you post on /pfg/ so probably
>>
>>52548025
I mostly play voice games. My friends don't let me play girls, or goblins anymore.
>>
>>52547988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip57U3rfuwI
... Damn, that's really fitting.
>>
>>52548037
I can do both
>>
>>52547965
Just add a little Potion of Cold Resistance to your grain alcohol (turns it blue and lets you run around shirtless) and you're golden.
>>
>>52548043
Is it just me, or did they make the minotaur's melting noises even worse in the dub?
>>
>>52548025
Please play with us, Matt Mercer!
>>
>>52548029
Shohreh Aghdashloo
>>
>>52548061
I'm pretty sure that doesn't fit a neurotic over the top rat witch in any way
>>
>>52548025
No. Autists can't do voices. It sucks, trust me. I am the autism.
>>
File: Cashmere & Gloriana 1.png (638KB, 753x965px) Image search: [Google]
Cashmere & Gloriana 1.png
638KB, 753x965px
>>52546724
No
>>
File: 1420824809854.jpg (379KB, 1159x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1420824809854.jpg
379KB, 1159x1500px
>>52548023

Well, "what's going on" is a bit tricky to answer. The world of Golarion is kind of a mishmash of lots of different real-life and fantasy cultures, and the APs often have precious little to do with each other.
>>
So how about LoBaF voices?
>>
>>52547337
A twohanded grossemesser. I think they're called kriegsmessers or whatever. They're just really, really big knives when you get down to it.
>>
>>52548023
There are draculas and aliens and robots and satanists and crusades and ooga booga and snake people and Chinamen and dragons and different dragons and giants and wizards and pirates and vikings and ninjas and samurai and Conan-looking fuckers and a bunch of other dumb shit
>>
>>52548103
At least wait a few sessions so we have some green text about the characters. We don't know shit about them yet.
>>
>>52548117
Aren't there apps? Theoretically those should tell you a lot.
>>
>>52548104
Arent all swords really big knives when you get down to it?
>>
>>52548023
Okay. About 100 years ago the great god of Humanity, Aroden, was supposed to come back and make humans the best things since sliced bread. All his priests and his empire were ready for it, and then he died. His clerics lose their powers, a massive fuck-off hurricane forms and never stops, a portal to demon-land opens up and keeps growing, his empire panics and starts worshiping literal Satan, and all prophecies stop working.

That's the basis. We're in the Age of Lost Omens, where nothing is turning out right. In the north you've got barbarians, witches, demons, and crusaders, then moving south it's gypsies, orcs, vampires, death-bots, and noble Poles. Further south is Nazis, wannabe empires, elves, ancaps, and France locked in the Terror, America, dickish nobility, Arabs, atheists, druggies, slavers, necromancers, mages, pirates, and so on.

In the middle of it all is the Inner Sea, which is actually the impact site of a giant meteor that a bunch of Aboleths brought down on the world a hundred thousand years back. It killed off about 90% of the world's population, including just about all of Aroden's people, back when he was mortal. The meteor itself got raised up by Aroden, and became the Isle of Kortos, with the city Absalom, at the center of which is the Starstone. The Starstone does magic shit and turns you into a god, which it's done four times. Once for Aroden, once for the secret edgelord Norgorber, once for the drunk Cayden Cailean, and once for Aroden's stalker Iomedae, who also took over Aroden's church when he died.

Going even further back, it turns out the world is just a cage for the big bad god Rovagug, who wants to destroy everyone and everything. All the gods got together, fought him, and then the most powerful ones sealed him in the planet. Also one of them made a gash to his prison, so now he pops out a tarrasque to fuck with people every now and then.

It's a fantasy kitchen sink. Read more.
>>
>>52548023
>>52548102
>>52548111
Basically, Pathfinder has fucking everything.

Pick a key word, google it.

The only thing the setting doesn't have is sky pirates and Drow who aren't huge lamers.
>>
>>52548127
Well, yes, but messer specifically have a knife handle and are constructed like overly large kitchen knives.
>>
>My characters all have nip voices because I am that much of a weeb

H E L P
>>
>>52548133
>Aroden's stalker Iomedae

Iomedae is pure and cute! CUTE! Your heresy cannot be tolerated!
>>
>>52548143
Try killing yourself
>>
>>52548143
Me too anon, meeee too.
>>
>>52548148
>literally capitalized on the implosion of his church and cherrypicked all of his followers

Sure.
>>
>>52548148
What's the male equivalent of sloppy seconds? Because that's what Aroden is to Iomedae after Arazni.
>>
>>52548143
I usually just pick from the Atlus dub stable.
>>
>>52548151
HELP ME
>>
>>52547176
Nah, plenty of ways to avoid taking critical damage. Sounds like the party is just ill-prepared for the scenario you provided.
>>
>>52548127
I like to think of them more as sharpened bats.
>>
>>52548198
Don't worry, my Jingasa will protect me!
what do you mean "only once ever"? Fuck you.
>>
>>52548164
In fairness, I'm pretty sure Arazni fucked Iomedae before Iomedae fucked Aroden too, Anon. She was originally a paladin of Arazni, after all. I imagine Iomedae probably kneeled before her divine liege quite a bit.
>>
>>52548143
My character _____e is voiced by Ai Kayano.

My other character _______e is voiced by Maaya Uchida.
>>
>>52548143

Try to make a slow transition-maybe give your characters voices from westaboo anime shows to start with.
>>
>>52547337
Technically those very slicy blades should have significant penalties against armor and shields however.

As good as they were at taking flesh off bone (and they were very good indeed), they just slid off a metal plate with the same ease - to the great distress of the wielder!
>>
>>52548029
Make it whoever voiced Ranka.
>>
>>52548273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWUue_Cf9g

Yes.
>>
>>52548133
death-bots?
there's a land of golems?
>>
>>52548273
But my Shardwalker's character is already going to be voiced by Sheryl
>>
>>52548308
Which one's yours
>>
>>52548322
The one that is literally a color edit of Sheryl Nome.
>>
SoP confuses me. Can an occult class even use it?
>>
>>52548301
No, actual robots. AI-driven, technological effects similar to magic but that can't be dispelled, people getting high off leaking reactor coolant, fusion cores fought over in the bowels of crashed colony ships, lasers and rockets everywhere.

There's also stuff you can buy or use yourself as a character in there but it was quite deliberately written as the worst trap since ivory towers came into being: Basically everything is double-priced if it would be similar to a magic item in any way (such as "it makes you fly" or "it gives you an armor bonus") and has one, possibly two zeroes just added arbitrarily to the base cost if it's a weapon of some kind.

But yes; there's been high-tech stuff since the beginning. It's just that without really abusing various loopholes in the rules you can't at all even make any of it viable for players (in fairness if your players are wasting all their effort on making those things viable and can pull it off, you've dodged a fucking bullet)
>>
>>52548356
Nope.

Really easy to GM fiat an archetype though, in most cases.
>>
>>52548356
Probably? Some of them? But it would take some conversion, currently there aren't spheres based archetypes

If you want a similar system, there might be some Psionic ones put out by DSP
>>
>>52548337
That narrows it down to maybe 3 girls... you maybe the half-drow one?
>>
File: no hope.jpg (28KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
28KB, 704x396px
>>52548296
>You will never see Rinka forced to sing a song about carrots and how they love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkwC_M8QqA4
>>
>>52548384
Given that the half-drow is quite literally a straight up color edit of Sheryl Nome, you would be correct.
>>
Who wants to place bets who which character dies first in LoBaF? It's an easy bet, but I'm betting on the Swashbuckler
>>
How should a character with Char 5, tiefling, but with student of philosophy talk?
>>
>>52548439

DUDE CHARMED LIFE IS OP THOUGH?!
>>
>>52548439
I hope they all die a terrible death, alone, cut off from their friends, passing away in a humiliating fashion after pissing their pants and running away like a coward.
>>
>>52548450
autistically
>>
>>52548450
Like a sperg.
>>
>>52548450
Very clinically, dryly, and carefully. He knows how to present an argument and could win any academic debate, but it's no wonder he doesn't have any friends.
>>
>>52548450
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t
>>
>>52548466
kek
>>
File: Sten_new.jpg (68KB, 340x374px) Image search: [Google]
Sten_new.jpg
68KB, 340x374px
>>52548450
>>
>>52548454
Yes, but who would die first?
>>
>>52548439
Gamze.
Just to watch /pfg/ implode from seeing their waifu get gibbed.
>>
>>52548439
Man I didn't even look at the group comp until just now, what the FUCK is going on there.
>>
>>52548407
In the interests of fairness in disclosure, it was the other half-drow asking.
>>
. >>52548473
Gamze
>>
>>52548476
There are like 3 survivable characters.
>>
>>52548439
It looks like a low lethality game to me, high enough power level without being so high that I suspect the DM plans to go big with encounters. But if I'm not allowed to say no one dies then I want to get in on the Swashbuckler too.
>>
>>52548479
is there another half-drow in shardwalkers? I see a lot of orcs and humans but no other half-elves
>>
>>52548479
I only see one half-drow in there, and that's her
>>
>>52548133
>>52548102
>>52548111
>>52548134
Thanks, it certainly sounds... interesting. I'll be sure to research it more.
>>
>>52548476
I wonder if the DM just picked 6 characters he liked independently. It's a really imbalanced group mechanically and flavorwise
>>
>>52548489
I don't mean it in the "people getting killed" way because no /pfg/ GM will ever actually kill characters because they're all a bunch of pussies.

It's just a disgusting group comp mechanically.
>>
>>52548486
>>52548474
>13 AC
She's going to need serious protection to make it through.
>>
>>52548520
Well it's the 6 characters that were shilled and meme'd the hardest. The reserve group is comprised of the characters shilled and mem'd the second hardest.

So yeah, that's how they got picked.
>>
>>52548520
>>52548523
Well, yeah, they're literally all melee characters except the witch. The initiators are probably fine
>>
>>52548523
I'm actually shockingly unafraid to kill characters
>>
File: grapes.gif (10KB, 640x918px) Image search: [Google]
grapes.gif
10KB, 640x918px
>/pfg/ talks about LoBaF
>>
>>52548552
t. Vult?
>>
>>52548502
Legg's half-orc half-drow.
It'll be like if Fabio was reading lines meant for Red Green
>>
>>52548552
I wish my characters would die.
>>
>>52548560
No.

>>52548565
Death is only interesting narratively sometimes honestly, I don't enjoy character kills, but if they do some spectacularly stupid shit and get themself put in an utterly lethal situation, its gotta happen.
>>
>>52548523
>>52548538

The thing is, several of them could easily go ranged and make up for the deficiency
>>
>>52548523
>Yeah, I killed all your characters
>I'm the smartest and coolest GM ever
>...uh...
>So yeah, gg guys. Who wants to play 5e?
>>
>>52548562
I mean

The hints are pretty much there when I'm referencing Macross as to which character i am

It instantly limits it to bard, there are only two bards, and one is a color-edited picture.
>>
>>52548520
>>52548523
>4 Dex-Finesse characters
>>
How does spellstrike work with Chill Touch? Can I deliver multiple of its touch attacks through a sword?
>>
>>52548582
That doesn't actually change much on a fundamental level. Gamze remains the only character with high spell utility and the swashbuckler remains outclassed across the board. Probably even more so.
>>
>>52548143
Don't listen to these fucking casuals.

>tfw rubio will never be voiced by mamoru miyano
>Sugita will never voice etan
>miyuki sawashiro, and takahiro sakurai will never be val and cas.
I cry.
>>
>>52548611
If RotJR were a classic anime from like the golden age of the 80s, we would have to sit through like 5 minutes of Ameiko getting raped
>>
>>52548601
You can deliver one attack as part of Spell Combat with it but the rest of the charges stay. Any attacks you make in following rounds will be able to discharge a charge- even if you do another Spell Combat and cast another spell.
>>
>>52547247
etan x silvia
>>
>>52548581
Who then?

>>52548596
Do you play video games on easy and find it fun?
>>
File: cmmndrpls.jpg (384KB, 1445x1443px) Image search: [Google]
cmmndrpls.jpg
384KB, 1445x1443px
>>52548611
>miyuki sawashiro
My fucking nigga
>>
>>52548602
>Swashbuckler in a game with a fullcaster, initiator, two soul knives and DHB
>Not even optimized
I respect the poor fuck
>>
>>52548628
So If I cast Chill Touch and delivered with a spellstrike, I could deliver the rest of the attack 'charges' in subsequent rounds?
>>
File: yazan_gonnaviolateyou.jpg (54KB, 720x821px) Image search: [Google]
yazan_gonnaviolateyou.jpg
54KB, 720x821px
>>52548627
>>
What does a woman with 18 STR, 14 DEX, 18 CON, and 14 CHA look like?
>>
>>52548631
No, but that's a bad comparison unless you're just running a dungeon crawl.

To illustrate my point better: I don't read a book where every 5 chapters everybody fucking dies and the story starts over.
>>
>>52548602
I agree, they need to do some respecing hard to make it long-term. My thoughts:

>Gamze can stay. Full spellcaster
>Orlan can stay as long as he focuses on counters and defense.
>Both soulknives need to pick up some utility through Gifted Blade.
>Essa needs to just be redone as something with some fucking options
>Shanan also needs to pick up something, anything beyond Swashbuckling
>>
>>52548631
Figure it out on your own,
>>
>>52548647
>>
>>52548649
And if the characters were never any danger, it'd make for a shitty book

>>52548654
Alright cheers cunt
>>
File: manly mecha.jpg (72KB, 564x426px) Image search: [Google]
manly mecha.jpg
72KB, 564x426px
>>52548611
>Etan and Rubio
>Not voiced by the VAs of Domon Kasshu and Guy Shishio
WE NEED MORE YELLING
>>
File: 1367974974134.gif (2MB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1367974974134.gif
2MB, 300x229px
>>52548667
YES.
YEEEEESSSSSS.
>>
>>52548599
Well, people are talking about voices, so it really could just be a matter of liking the voice.
>>
>>52548670
Define "never in any danger."
Do you mean "they aren't dropping like flies"? Because that's what you sound like you mean.
A lethal game is okay, but if a character still has potential for an interesting story or can contribute meaningfully to a story in progress, then it should be harder for them to die. Otherwise, what's the point of playing Pathfinder? I could just go home and play some vidya.
>>
>>52548694
Maybe.
>>
>>52548627
God I wish RotJR would just fucking crash and burn already, it's been weeks since we heard about the rape session. Will it just stop?
>>
When's the next gestalt game /pfg/ is running?
>>
>>52548718
Memes would just funnel towards Dragon or LoBaF
>>
>>52548720
Soonâ„¢
t. GM with a silly idea.
>>
>>52548638
I don't. He's going to be dead weight. He needs to get gish (at minimum) ASAP
>>
>>52548736
Will it be most 3pp and high level start?
>>
>>52548718
Well, the upside of this is that the GM probably isn't going to pull that shit again, with the kind of reaction it's likely stirring up among his players.
>>
>>52548728
Here's to hoping some Anon will come out of nowhere and give us a god-tier game we can all discuss. I HATE RotJR with a passion, all the rape and "lewd" shit is beyond annoying and all this memeshit is choking the thread. Here's to hoping some Anon comes by with a better setting and campaign so that we can have actual discussion going on
>>
>>52548653
Switch Orland to Warlord

Switch Essa to Warpriest or Cleric

boom, done

I dunno what to do about the Swashbuckler, godspeed my man
>>
>>52548767
I was hoping they'd just drop the game then and there and we'd never hear about it again. I certainly would have.
>>
File: Fire_emblem_noken.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_emblem_noken.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
How would YOU run a /pfg/ Fire Emblem game?

Big maps?
Cavaliers and Wyvern Riders?
Tacticians?
Dark dragons of shadow?
Lewds?
Child units?
>>
>>52548671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kZwU3MCsXQ
>>
>>52548558

https://youtu.be/JXwgJGzEPwM
>>
>>52548647
Just gonna keep posting muscle girls until you stop me.

Pointed ears are /pfg/ right?
>>
>>52548776
Eh, I can go either way on Orlan. I think Warders and Warlords are fairly equal in their usefulness. I agree Warpriest or Inquisitor is the way to go with Essa.

Shanan should just switch to Dervish of Dawn. Same fluffy shit, but he gets Bard spells.
>>
>>52548647
The best thing is how she has lining under the armor bikini.

Most metal bikinis forget a liner to prevent the skin from chafing.

9.9/10 right there.
>>
>>52548805
maybe swap Orlan to Warlord and Shanan to that dervish warder archetype
>>
>>52548767
The players either don't care, or think it's an acceptable plot twist given what the villain is.

The only ones freaking out about it are people not in the game.
>>
>>52548750
3pp will probably be limited to stuff I actually know. Starting level will be 3 for one of your characters
>>
>>52548801
Nobody stop this man.

In fact, my suggestion for the next big /pfg/ game is to have ALL the fucking musclegirls
>>
>>52548768
It won't be memed as hard if it isn't lewd, unless it has an amazingly brilliant setting the likes of which no /pfg/ game has seen yet.
>>
>>52548832
Muscle girl meta will never take off.
>>
>>52548647
If ____ doesn't pan out I might just switch my WWW app to a busty cow punchgirl.

I could even keep the same class and race and only switch my feats around.
>>
>>52548850
>>52548849
Well, I know what I'm going to run now if I don't get into Blingmaker.
Look forward to Amazon Quest 2017
>>
>>52548843
>>52548768
>Tfw know I have brilliant setting
>Tfw already ran it once for years until it finally died last summer
>Tfw already getting withdrawls and really wanted to finish that game
>>
>>52548537

I think Sakara was the only reservist to really get memed. The main picks, sure.
>>
>>52548849
Musclegirl meta is just the fools who invested into Punchgirls too much trying to get back in

Don't believe it

>>52548850
But are you the zealot cow or the skald cow
>>
>>52548647
No witty comments with this one.

But serious question: lower body strength or upper body strength?

Which do you think is more important?
>>
>>52548896
Everyone knows the most important thing is strong pelvic muscles.
>>
>>52548647
I always wondered why there aren't any cute ape people in pathfinder.

>>52548914
I bet you've been to a ping pong show, anon.
>>
>>52548884
Did anyone even mention the cat or elf before the picks?
>>
>>52548824
Possibly. But that wouldn't help the overall lack of utility options
>>
>>52548647
If Eagle ever loses his mind and opens Dragongame 3, I'll probably apply to it against my better judgement.

Concept would have to be a non-punch dragon musclegirl of some kind.
>>
>>52548863
Let's hear it anon
>>
>>52548930

Because vanara are monkey people, anon.
>>
>>52548647
Alternative Greatclub Meta.

More seriously, please use an Earth Breaker. We've discussed the crit heirarchy at length in this thread, so please don't fuck it up.
>>
>>52548779
It depends on what you want to focus on, Anon. Generally fire emblem is about small elite squadrons working within a larger conflict.
>>
>>52548647
>Dex 18, Con 14

Probably, anyway.

I've wanted to use this one in a game for like two years. Maybe next time!
>>
>>52548896
>original
That's obviously a thinly-veiled ripoff of Kyoka from Dragons Rioting.
>>
>>52548948
Warlord has buffs coming out its ears

Warder will just be much more effective than Swashbuckler across the board
>>
>>52548647
Modern punchgirl with familiar.

>>52549016
Hey man, I'm just posting it as the Boorus tell me.
>>
>>52549035
I'd still pick a Warder and a Bard over a Warlord and a Warder
>>
>>52548946
The cat yes

The elf was something the thread pressured the person into posting on the final day of entries and bombarded the thread with memes as a result

I really don't like what happened with LoBaF
>>
>>52549071
>implying the thread can actually influence gms
>>
>>52548647
And one last bout of degeneracy.

>>52549071
To be fair, some of the apps were heavily criticized and reworked. In general, none of the picks are of poor quality.
>>
>>52548776
>>52548805
>>52549071
>>52549077
Honestly, if the GM picked everyone for build effectiveness, they'd probably steamroll everything.

This one probably chose characters based on writing or plot hooks.
>>
>>52549089
gosh i love slugbox
>>
>>52549089
I agree the 12 picks are probably the best apps, I don't have a problem with the picks really. I just don't like how it was at first this nice quiet fun game even if nobody seemed that interested in, some people even shitposted about it, then all of a sudden it just explodes into memes and now it's OMGLET'S SHIP HAHA DOES ESSA DO ANAL

>>52549096
Well it's a Paizo AP, once PoW with 6 characters is on the table it's going to need extensive reworking to not get steamrolled anyway
>>
>>52549132
I'm rather enjoying the salt.
It always makes not getting into a game feel a lot better to know that others are more butthurt than I.
>>
>>52549132
I'm really grateful for the criticism I received, since it helped me fix some things I found unsatisfying about the character.

It finally got me into a game.
>>
>>52549132
It was more probably because shit was closing down and people want games bad on /pfg/

And some weirdo is shitposting about DHB super hard lately
>>
>>52549150
DHB's yandere stalker seems to have moved out of "Imma chop yo dick off" mode and back into "Please give me your babies senpai" mode.
>>
>>52549147
yaaay
>>
>>52549159
WHAT IF DHB'S YANDERE STALKER IS ONE OF THE PLAYERS?
>>
>>52548647
Is the Brawler archetype with Mutagen any good?

How can you make it better?
>>
>>52549150
Maybe, but it felt more like /pfg/ collectively decided the game didn't have the type of apps they like to see tropey waifu shit so they pushed hard for people to make those style of apps and then they ended up getting in... maybe I was just mistaken about the GM's intentions of the tone of the game from the start
>>
>>52549190
The GM seemed to want something lighthearted.
I think he chose appropriately enough for that tone.
>>
>>52548647

>>52549187
Also I lied, I wasn't out of musclegirls to post.
>>
>>52548647
New Thread When?
>>
>>52549132
I have to agree that it's pretty bizarre how fast LoBaF interest 180'd.
>>
>>52549231
page 10
>>
>>52549234
People noticed it was closing and went for it
>>
>>52549231

New thread here:
>>52549265
>>52549265
>>52549265
>>52549265
>>52549265
>>52549265
>>
>>52549267
god fuck off
>>
>>52549231
You had to open your big stupid mouth didn't you. Look at >>52549267 this shit. This is your fault.
>>
>>52549272
>>52549276
Do you guys not report these shitty threads? I do. I don't think it helps but it makes me feel better.
>>
>>52549295
Every time

I feel powerless.
>>
>>52549295
I probably should, honestly. I'd be happy if /pfg/ wasn't constantly ridiculed, and this page six anime fetishbait every fucking time certainly doesn't help our case.
>>
>>52549276
Forgive me. I'll never do this again.
>>
>>52549315
All i want is not shit OP images

I literally don't care if the threads are literally erp so long as we're free of shit ops
>>
>/pfg/ simultaneously claims to hate anime OP images but plays only anime characters

hmm
>>
File: done.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>52549328
You're god damn right. Now even cute girls will quench my anger now.
>>52549341
I can't settle for that. I know we can manage not being pricks to the rest of /tg/ by spamming threads. I know we can. It's also not fucking hard to post a respectable and reasonable OP with a good picture and a serviceable topic. It's not fucking difficult.
>>
>>52549373
I don't hate anime, anon. I hate borderline NSFW fetishposting anime images. There's a pretty big difference, unless you're braindead.
>>
>>52549373
Look anon let me put it to you this way

Just because you're a weeb doesn't mean you walk around in public in full otaku gear with a fucking Daiki

Ok.
>>
>>52549401
What is a daiki?
>>
>>52549472
body-pillow
>>
>>52549547
guys I found the weeb, he's using the moonspeak
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.