[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1420: Bee Yourself Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 452
Thread images: 75

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52480024
>>
What was the most random or evil thing you did in a jump?
>>
What are some good examples of inspiration for Mystical Beings in Generic Xianxia?

All I can come up with are Chinese kitsune and Celestial Bureaucracy gods.
>>
Goddammit OP.

So Jumpers, what sort of ridiculously overpowered moves and techniques do you have? Have you ever gone all out with a move just to impress whoever might be watching and to intimidate whoever was unlucky enough to be on the receiving end?
>>
Jumpers! Where do you rate on the Kardashev scale?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/AbusingTheKardashevScaleForFunAndProfit
>>
>>52490574
>Celestial Bureaucracy Gods
There are several hundred if not several thousand of these, you shouldn't have a problem with inspiration taking from them
>>
>>52490595
I suppose it depends on my mood. Like most other jumpers, if I am in the appropriate mood, I skip straight to four.
>>
Couple questions about the Microverse Battery from Rick and Morty:

How much energy does it put out at once?

And I'm assuming it couldn't be fully copied by something like Cheat Mode because it works based off of siphoning energy from living beings inside of it?

Speaking of, what are the beings inside like how many are there? And is the universe the same size as a normal one, on a relative scale?
>>
>>52490662
How do people "skip straight to" on par with the fucking Time Lords at the height of their power?
>>
>>52490282
My issues mostly come from the fact that they're really close to super powers in a world that's mundane apart from talking bees. The human capstone isn't that bad, I guess, but you mentioning the drop-in and bee capstone working on a global level seems like it would get crazy really fast, especially the drop-in capstone. Like, for the bees, I don't think it makes much sense to be able to command bees on the other side of the planet. And for the drop-in ability, there are six billion people on Earth, there have to be a pretty decent number of people saying "jumper" at any point in time just due to how many people there are.

I think the Bee capstone would be okay if it was just ordering around bees who could, you know, hear you order them around, but I think a speed boost when people say a specific word is too superpower-y for my taste.

That's just my opinion though, I think superpowers don't fit the setting. Do whatever you think is right though.
>>
>>52490569
Most random thing is use magic to make every flat chest in the world busty. Most evil thing I've ever done is become God Emperor of the world of Code Geass.
>>
>>52490697
>Speaking of, what are the beings inside like how many are there?
And how many are there?
>>
>>52490708
God-tier in Sburb with god-tier companions with the ability to merge together into a single entity at will, mostly.
>>
>>52490738
God Tier makes you bullshit enough to permanently rewrite laws of physics on a universal scale and casually cause big bangs?

Because holy shit, I may have severely understestimated that jump's power level.
>>
>>52490738
>>52490784
Pretty sure that's only Master class.
>>
>>52490595
I'm around a solid Type II due to me being pretty much a star in human form with all of the literal firepower I can bring to bear. I'm a living fusion/fission reactor.
>>
>>52490569
I let an entire kingdom be destroyed and allowed countless people to die just so I could steal a magic sword.

>>52490697
The microverse batter is both awesome and incredibly stupid. It basically works by forcing an entire planetary civilization to do step aerobics to generate energy.

It's only purspose is to power Rick's starship, a small ufo-like thing capable of, what can only be assumed, Futurama levels of FTL, and it also uses some fairly powerful energy weapons.
>>
>>52490840
excalibur
>>
>>52490708
First, the Time-Lords are Type V at the height of their power. Secondly, Type Four "merely" requires that you can manipulate energy on the scale of the observable universe, and as such doesn't really account for a lot of capabilities that would give a significant edge. Like, you know, time travel. You're not competing with the Time-Lords, though, you're trying to reach a finite level of energy control, so the comparison is irrelevant..
>>
Invisible from Death Note, to be completely undetectable to normal humans.

Satori from Samurai Deeper Kyo, to be able to react to and understand the intentions of my "user".

Some form of possession, to hide within someone's body.

Obviously, I need something to link my senses to another, but what else do I need to pretend to be another person's Stand?
>>
File: Sword_of_Plun-darr.jpg (28KB, 637x624px) Image search: [Google]
Sword_of_Plun-darr.jpg
28KB, 637x624px
>>52490874
After updating the jump I realized how useful this thing would be, and how it was to steal.
>>
>>52490595
Solid Type IV.
>>
>>52490918
There's a Drop-In perk straight-up in Inside-Out which will do wonders with this.
>>
>>52490840
Thanks.

>>52490935
What do it do?
>>
>>52490937
>>52490738
I still don't understand. What can God-Tiers actually /do/? What are canon examples? The jump doesn't make them sound very impressive.
>>
>>52490574
The Tiangou, a magic dog that lives in the sky and tries to eat the sun. It might be too big for the intended type of creature, they grow pretty large.
>>
>>52490918
A special ability of some kind. Also, some kind of ghostly form. I'd suggest Primordial Ghost from Justice League Dark, personally. Then grab some kind of power to be your Stand ability.
>>
>>52490957
>God-Tiers
How should I know? I'm a Solid Type IV via Sailor Moon nonsense, combined with Set's Eye and other magic boosters.
>>
>>52490595
Solid Type 3 with my individual cells being microverses, Compression giving me more internal space + cells to work with, my nine world-souls and one of my Third-Circle Demons + his Second-Circles.

In all likelihood I'm actually NOT in this level, but that's the best kind of guess I can make seeing as I am shit at math.
>>
>>52490957
Depends on the class.

If you just want to quantify raw power, moon-level destructive power is a safe bet since Sburb planets may or may not be equal to normal planets in size and we see regular God Tier players do seemingly planerary stuff with them.

Master Classes (Lord and Muse) go straight to universal-level stuff, and are effectively every Active or Passive class stuffed into one person+a fuckton of raw power, which is probably why Crux thought he could just fuse his way into matching them.
>>
>>52490957
Planetaryish in scope near the beginning. After training who the fuck knows?
>>
>>52490947
Aside from the standard "Indestructible and super sharp", it can also fire energy blasts, create a suit of magitech armor for the user, and turn into a duel bladed sword once you have one of the power gems.

The creators were likely going to reveal that acquiring all the gems and combining them the sword would grant the user "ultimate power" but the show was canceled before that so we'll never know.
>>
Jumpchain > Jump Chain

Fight me.
>>
File: 1486173965813.jpg (794KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1486173965813.jpg
794KB, 1000x1415px
>>52490595
>>
>>52491068
>>52491065
I'm fairly certain every single time it came up, the jump's creator clarified they were not fully sized planets and were in fact very small. I remember because it came up over and over again since powerlevels were lower back then.
>>
>BLADE's approach to Wind Waker was decidedly weird and odd.
Missed the last couple of threads, saw this. Explain.
>>
>>52491197
He said that they MIGHT not have been fully sized. And his reasoning for that was the artist using inconsistent scales. If he emphasized the 'smaller' bit, it was probably to ward away limitwankers. The planets in Homestuck could be the size of Jupiter on average for all we know.
>>
>>52491266
Blade, now is not the time to start a beef man.
>>
>>52491272
Every single time the power discussion came up, it was indicated they were smaller. It was not 'they might be smaller, I'm not committing to that', it was responding to people bringing up examples of stuff by saying the planets were much smaller and were not actual planets.
>>
>>52491266
Keep diggin that hole, soon enough we'll be able to just drive you off entirely.
>>
>>52491301
Blade likes to ask for people to hit him.
>>
>>52491301
It's not beef. It's just funky and I want to know what I means.
>>
>>52491272
>>52491197
To be fair, I'm also remember some time this tornado feat or something came up and Mardukth (Was it him who made it?) did say something about the tornado not being the size of a planet or anything like that.
>>
>>52490918
There is a class in Bravely default called guardian that effectivley makes you a stand light all on it's own.
You might want to invest in it to get some wider coverage.
>>
>>52490935
>stealing a sword made out of the deaths of an entire solar system worth of people
Bruh. I'm pretty sure just being in the same room as that thing is an evil act.
>>
>>52491323
rude
>>
>>52491336
I don't think I've ever seen you make a jump that hasn't been weird in one way or another, whether that weird is jumpmaker drama weird or design choice weird.
>>
>>52491370
Just 1? I thought it was a galaxy. Also the sword of omens is made of the same metal just leftovers.
>>
>>52491336
Well he mentioned something about how you did the racial choices being wierd to him.
I couldn't really answer for him, but it just seemed like opinions to me.
>>
File: KAMEN RIDER CHRONICLE.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KAMEN RIDER CHRONICLE.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>52490569

Most evil thing I've done is release Kamen Rider Chronicle in Marvel Comics and have fun watching people kill each other.

Most random thing I've done is figure out how to literally juggle planets. It's actually surprisingly hard despite being strong enough to destroy planets. Soft Physics from Worm helped with that.
>>
File: enough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>52490583
I have a super powerful spell. It's the most powerful spell in my arsenal, and to date it is the most costly spell, in that that can burn through a full two and thirds quarters of my total energy. I have spent nearly a thousand years developing it and reducing it from the energy that was even required to initially cast it, let alone maintain it. Developing it started out as a simple hobby and possible emergency button, during the Tales of Phantasia jump, but then I started to put serious work into it.

To activate it, only one word is "ENOUGH."

The "ENOUGH." spell isn't really a spell meant for attacking, but it puts up a nearly indestructible (Gilgamesh's Ea could easily shatter it like it was paper, for example) forcefield between me and my attackers, and another forcefield around everyone sentient (including me) or anything that could be ordered to attack us in the room.

It moves with the person and doesn't restrict them, but they can't cast any spells or swing swords or any of that combat crap.

It's an emergency spell because

>Can burn through 2/3rds of my energy, leaving me pretty depleted of energy and I might not even have the energy to cast if I was fighting before
>Can STILL be shattered with enough force, it just happens to be really strong.
>>
>>52491442
According to the wiki Mumm Ra just collapsed a star and everything in the surrounding area to get the materials.
I don't remember it being a whole galaxy, but that would be some fucked up shit if it was.
>>
File: smug.gif (809KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
809KB, 500x281px
>>52491508
>nearly indestructible
>Gilgamesh's Ea could easily shatter it like it was paper,
>nearly indestructible
>Ea shatters it like paper
Okay, sure.
>>
>>52491582
Paper doesn't shatter, anon. So shattering like paper means nothing happens.
>>
>>52490569
I tortured an executive by terrorizing him by letting him know I was coming and giving him a last flash of hope that he could survive by letting him scramble in his helicopter before I mercilessly slaughtered him during the Captain Planet jump.

...The Planeteers didn't like that.

I did it because I wanted to know how it felt to be pointlessly evil. I didn't like it.
>>
>>52491640
Eh, if it's old enough it can crumble, and if it's cold enough it can shatter.
>>
>>52491515
>>52491442
They showed a galaxy being destroyed, and I believe they said galaxy twice, but they also switched to saying solar system several times. So either it was an extremely sparsely populated galaxy or one of the writers/artists fucked.
>>
File: 1473103609485.gif (981KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1473103609485.gif
981KB, 250x205px
>>52490569
I have a habit of living with the protagonist or main antagonist of a setting. And then I refuse to leave. And eat out of their fridge. And leave cat hairs all over the furniture. I also regularly conduct my magical experiments in their living room.

Man, you should have seen the look on Nepgear's face when her entire bedroom changed into a pocket of Deep Wyld.
>>
>>52491582
Okay, I admit that was weird wording on my part. What I was trying to say is that enough force could break it, it would just take a lot and it typically falls outside the force my jumper usually encounters.

No like, metaphysical "concept of perfect defense" or fancy tricks here, it is literally just a very, very powerful magical forcefield.
>>
Posting perk for the Konatanon as I get the feeling this one'd be perfect.

Out In The Fields (400 CP - Discounted Druid): Druids do their work in the deepest wilds and furthest reaches - learning and working far from civilization. Where the Wild Gods and their children can be found in harmony with the world around them is most often where your orders can be found. So it is that you find yourself more at home out there - the more you spend out in the wild places of the world, far from civilization, the more you’ll find your skill, competency, and your ability to learn and retain knowledge will increase.
This effect will reset itself each time you find yourself in contact with civilization, be it a bustling city or small town. The sleepy villages and hamlets found far, far out in the wilderness will merely halve your current progress from where it was previously. Let the wilds into your heart, and you will be capable of a great many things.

tl;dr Being a NEET / recluse comes with benefits now.

Okay going back in my hole. See you later.
>>
>>52491973
>the more you spend out in the wild places of the world

Does it cap out or continually increase with more time spent in the wilds with no limits?

Don't get salty at me pointing this out, I just don't want to have another situation where we have a vague perk with you gone and not here to rule on it
>>
>>52492021
Still deciding on that one, and currently racking my brains for how to possibly word it.
>>
>>52491973
Doesn't the Konatanon tend to lurk in the depths of vast laboratories / research facilities / pillow fortresses? I don't think that perk'd apply.
>>
>>52492051
Fair enough. Perhaps base it less on the amount of time you spend in the wild and more on the percent of time? If you spend all your time in the wild, you get the full benefit, but only spending some would see you get much less out of it. And so instead of it resetting when you go to civilisation, you could either just have the drawback be lessening the boost overall or you could have it be that it takes a bit of time before it normalises again.
>>
>>52491508
It took you 120 years... to develop a spell that can be popped by Ea?
>>
>>52492123
You...realise Ea isn't some minor thing right? Especially when the magic he said he was using was from the Tales series, which only ever goes beyond very low level stuff in their gigantic, biggest artefacts?
>>
File: Bee Movie.pdf (116KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bee Movie.pdf
116KB, 1x1px
Changelog:

-Jumpchain, But Every Time They Say Jumper It Goes Faster has been changed to hearing someone say jumper/your name to get the speed boost

-God-Emperor of Beekind changed from global range to covering the area of a huge city (think New York City+)

-Added a few more notes
>>
>>52490595
Solid Type II, though Kardeshev is only on power consumption. If I was to concentrate on populating the galaxy we could probably get it to borderline III and if I was given a century or more we'd be at Solid Type IV+
>>
File: Screenshot_237.png (264KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_237.png
264KB, 399x399px
>>52490713
I think you have that backwards heretic
>>
>>52492178
>You...realise Ea isn't some minor thing right
No, but it's weak enough to the point where a Shirou-powered Excaliblast manages to resist it for more than a moment. And it wasn't just Tales magic, she said she started working on it there; and considering it was meant as an emergency contingency, she likely would have at least used better magic.
>>
>>52492270
RIP ludicrous speeds.
>>
>>52491582
Are you a retarded person? Ea at not quite max power tears a gaping hole in space time. You'd need to have something be actually indestructible + serious conceptual defenses to fully withstand that thing. Like some kind of metaversal adamantium.
>>
>>52492334
Aww, how cute. But it's wrong.
>>
File: Tsuchinoko.png (177KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuchinoko.png
177KB, 550x550px
>>52491712
You could have at least brought the cat hair brush and a vaccuum to clean up you bastard
>>
File: 1490249320836.jpg (132KB, 452x642px) Image search: [Google]
1490249320836.jpg
132KB, 452x642px
>>52492362
I agree, actually, you're doing god's work. I just have the image and wanted to use it.
>>
>>52492352
Nah, you just need another space-time warping thing countering it. Plenty of jumps have the tech to warp space. The solution to attacks based in warped space are defenses based in warped space, just like how the solution to attacks based in mass-energy are defenses based in mass-energy. This isn't complicated.
>>
>>52492384
I get you, man. There are some images that I really want to use, but there's no situation where they really fit.
>>
>>52492407
Do you really need to ask the question in that picture's title? They're dicks, anon. Vanilla creme pops are a stand-in for dicks. They're cylinders that drip a thick white fluid while you lick them.
>>
>>52492270
>Whenever you hear someone says “jumper”
Say "jumper"
>>
>>52492352
She should have plenty of "serious conceptual defenses" by now, anon.
>>
>>52492438
It's a joke, anon. The imagery is blatantly sexual (hell, look at the popsicle, it actually looks like a dick), so the file name is completely missing the point for the sake of the joke.
>>
>>52492438
I see you passed lit 101 but neglected to pick up some of the more obvious points of comedy. But keep trying and you'll get there some day.
>>
>>52492484
Jumper.
>>
>>52492504
Meh.
>>
>>52492484
Whoops, I'll fix that when I upload to the drive. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>52492489
>>52492494
I know. I just don't think it's a particularly funny one, so decided to ruin it.
>>
File: smug.jpg (22KB, 207x197px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
22KB, 207x197px
>>52492521
Swiggty Swooty
I'm coming for that booty
>>
>>52492521
>I don't find a joke funny
>So I'm going to ruin it
Why not just ignore it.
>>
>>52492576
Because I am a black hole of fun, anon. And as any physicist can tell you, black holes eventually evaporate if they don't continue to suck things in. I refuse to sublimate into Hawking radiation.
>>
>>52492438
They especially seem to like it because it's technically something innocent, so they can get away with having some girl basically deepthroat the thing without being some lewd slut.
>>
>>52492487
I actually don't. That's a big hole in my magic. For all my magical strength, I don't quite have the strength nor capability for "conceptual defenses" yet. (I consider that stuff to be very high end with magic, personally.) That will change after I deal with the JUMPER drawback from fate/stay night, because I've been holding myself back just to deal with them and survive for character development reasons.

If I did have access to conceptual stuff you'd bet I'd be using it in my "ENOUGH." spell, but I don't.
>>
>>52490569

I helped Pallad complete Kamen Rider Chronicle because I took MVP and part of me wanted nothing more than to fight and win even without the drawback. It was a complicated relationship, since I was often struggling against Pallad for the same motivations he was struggling against the other Riders. But I feel like it was a relationship he enjoyed. It helps I was able to bribe Tsukuru into helping me make a Level 50 Dual Gashat for Gekitotsu Robots/Jet Combat, meaning I was able to give him a consistently good fight before Dan lost Taddle Fantasy/Bang Bang Simulations.
>>
File: olde_tyme_tom.jpg (100KB, 606x506px) Image search: [Google]
olde_tyme_tom.jpg
100KB, 606x506px
>>52492550
>>
File: Over Smug.jpg (65KB, 558x508px) Image search: [Google]
Over Smug.jpg
65KB, 558x508px
>>52492658
>>
>>52492650
Did you retcon your chain or something so you didn't take Hero BBS as your second jump?
>>
>>52492738
>Not getting a talking sword waifu at the first opportunity to carry with you into battle

Why would you do this?
>>
Guys...what happens when you're super overprotective of someone who's supposed to fight for you? because I'm super overprotective of my Servant right now in Fate/Zero.

I mean, it's not like I doubt they can protect themselves obviously, but every time they get hurt I get SO ANGRY.
>>
File: 1412170789419.jpg (27KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1412170789419.jpg
27KB, 500x746px
>>52491266
>this post
>>
File: 1488661794071.jpg (12KB, 206x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488661794071.jpg
12KB, 206x200px
>>52492764
...when did Shirou become a Jumper?
>>
>>52492738
I didn't.

It's just that none of the magic systems I studied used that sort of stuff because at that time I didn't want to screw up with that stuff and get really bad consequences. That was my very first jump where I started to learn magic. I would have disappointed the Sage if I did that...can't disappoint the guy I look up to. Also the potential disasters that could erupt if I screwed up.
so I didn't learn any systems that could use concepts, just to be safe.
>>
In Digimon Tamers, how does the power of the Mega Form gained through Last Straw compare to that of Bio-Merging? How about in comparison to Grand Potential?
>>
>>52492796
Don't compare me to that chump, I'm not suicidal like him. I just don't want my servant to die or suffer for my sake.
>>
>>52492801
You would still retain access to the BBS post-jump, though, so you should still be able to learn such systems. But, eh, your chain, I guess. If you don't want to bother with such things, that's your prerogative,
>>
File: 1481133557720.png (258KB, 918x669px) Image search: [Google]
1481133557720.png
258KB, 918x669px
>>52492839
Because Fate route was a thing. I'm forever bothered Saber's route was the boring one. Shirou was almost Tohno-tier levels of infuriating when I read that for the first time back in the day.

That's not a necessarily negative sentiment to have, though a lot of that is dependent on the context of your situations. I don't think I have a right answer for you beyond establishing some sort of trust or reassurance about your Servant's own abilities, and support them in what ways you can.
>>
File: 6e4.png (439KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
6e4.png
439KB, 600x389px
>>52492764
If you don't suffer you don't learn. By suffering for others, by shielding them from the consequences of their decisions you make yourself stronger at their expense.
>>
>>52492808

Last Straw's mega form is generally supposed to be a "more raw power, less refinement/control" sort of thing. Grand Potential if taken would allow you to more easily access it if you work towards it, like Bio-Merge Mega form.
>>
>>52492111
The less time you spend out in the wild embrace of nature, the less this benefit will be felt - until it’s nearly nonexistent when amidst a bustling city. This effect returns the further you leave society, receiving half of its benefit in farmland and small villages, and nearly replenishing fully when barely on the fringes of colonized country. Let the wilds into your heart, and you will be capable of a great many things.

That sound good, ya think?
>>
>>52492971
Solves all my problems and looks excellent on top.
>>
>>52492362
Eiken Jump when?
>>
>>52493017
Rule one.
>>
>>52493017
When you make it.
>>
Just double checking, but in the Spider Man Trilogy jump companions do not get a discount on one power or gimmick like the Jumper does, right?
>>
>>52493081
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>52493116
It seemed a bit ambiguous to me, but I might just be missing something. Three of the powers are 600 CP, but companions only get 500 CP to spend, and I'm wondering if that was a deliberate choice to prevent them from buying those powers, or if they can buy those powers but can't pick up a capstone/300 CP power as well.
>>
/jc/, suppose I want to make a harem of exclusively dragons.

Where would I go to find both OC dragons, and canon dragons. Either gender is fine.
>>
>>52493204
Highschool DxD. Endure the required drawbacks to be able to afford Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear, husbando Ddraig and Albion. They'll be so cute together in a love triangle with you.
>>
File: Tiki.png (130KB, 275x493px) Image search: [Google]
Tiki.png
130KB, 275x493px
>>52493204
Fire Emblem has quite a few dragon waifus. Pic related is one, for example. Admittedly, at least two of the other potential waifus look like lolis, so if you're not into that that might not work out, but they're there.
>>
>>52493204
There's an entire realm of dragons if you go to Fire Emblem Elibe if you go through the dragon's gate, there's also a hidden village where dragons and humans live in peace if you want to find dragons that are receptive to you. (I actually offer it as one of the locations you can start in iirc, it's called Arcadia)
>>
>>52493204
Dragonlance is a given.

You can also get a fuckton of dragons in Forgotten Realms if you do it just right.
Easier to just import everyone, but if you want new dragons you can still do that.

Inheritence has an option if you don't mind the bonding thing. Actually that's probably a plus if you're going into it with waifus on the mind.
Maybe Elona too if you don't mind petplay.

Also Spyro.
>>
just realized how to legitly get all the doctor who tech knowledge including how to make your own time vortex
>>
>>52493384
Well that's nice. Usually when people have an idea like that they tend to explain it instead of just throwing it out there though.
>>
>>52493396
just use the two shen gong wu's = fountain of wu + eagle scope = all knowledge in the universe

if it literally had the way to destroy all evil and all good then it has doctor who tech knowledge as well
>>
>>52493384
That's nice, dear. No one cares.
>>
File: 64501849841651.png (311KB, 685x901px) Image search: [Google]
64501849841651.png
311KB, 685x901px
>>52493204
Can't sleep, might as well harem post.

Canon Dragons:
Avatar: TLA (There's only a few left, better hurry)
Skyrim
Spyro
Cave Story (They're still eggs, so you might have to invest some time into this)
Crypt of the Necrodancer (I have no clue how on earth you'd companion the Golden Lute Dragon, but it is there)
Kairos (Nobody remembers this Jump exists and it's a CRIME!
Metroid (Ridley is kind of a dragon)
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (There's three very important dragons and lots of unnamed ones to make your own OCs with)
World of Warcraft (Quite a few, though they're starting to die off)

OC:
Any Dungeons and Dragons Jump (literally millions, go nuts, Dragonlance in particular)
Pokemon (Lots of Dragon-types to pick from)
Dragon Warriors Monsters (not a great Jump, but there's dragons in there)
Neopets (There's more than a few)
Pirates of the Caribbean (With all the supernatural floating around I would be surprised if there WEREN'T a few dragons)
Ragnarok Online (More than a few boss monsters to choose from)

I'm sure I've missed more than a few, but that's all I can see from a brief glance through the Jumps list.
>>
>>52493403
Well that would be all knowledge of the Xiaolin Showdown universe.
That's quite a jump in logic to say it can do things from entirely different settings.
>>
>>52493403
minor typo it is the fountain of hui and not all the knowledge in the universe but instead it is UNLIMITED Knowledge
>>
>>52493230
>>52493256
>>52493355
>>52493379
>>52493409

Gracias.

It's 3 in the morning and I had the dumb idea of a Dragonlord chain.

Now I kick it off.
>>
>>52490595
Upwardly/downwardly mobile.
>>
>>52493436
You should head to Divinity: Dragon Commander first. Become the Dragon Emperor, then wander the multiverse to gather only the finest Dragons for your harem.

Mostly because D:DC gives you a Dragon-sized jetpack and that's cool as shit.
>>
>>52493384
>>52493403
>>52493419
Why are you copy-pasting posts written by an SB member who has repeatedly displayed... questionably thought-out plans?
>>
>>52493479
It's what our shitposter does when he's REALLY lazy but wants to bait.
>>
>>52493403
Since you can't buy them with CP, there's no guarantee they'd work in a different universe - especially the Dr Who universe, because back when the Time Lords were making the time vortex they also rewrote reality to lock true magic out of their universe.
>>
Question to the Xam'd: Lost Memories jumpmaker. Is it possible to purchase multiple Xam'd via Liquid Core?

The jump doesn't state for certain and I don't want to assume.
>>
>>52493860
Yeah, that's how you buy more of them. Tessiks and Northerner's get one for free, but you can buy more.
>>
>>52493908
Thank you.
>>
>>52490569
Random Hmm... that's a tough one, probably bring down the Mushroom Kingdom monarch for fun.
Evil Probably my action of almost every jump of reinventing the technology behind Robot Masters then selling them to countries so they can wage war against each other while I profit from both sides and if they fuck shit up too badly I reinvent reploids and use my charismatic abilities to start revolutions and take over the world.
>>
>>52492839
Shirou's not suicidal. He relies on other people killing him.
>>
>>52490583
>Rolling Counter: 300CP, discount Village Kid(Mother Jump)
>Any time you get hurt, even if it would be fatal, you'll have a few seconds before the damage takes full effect.
>This can save you from death or being knocked out if you can heal in time.
>Hyperactive Metabolism (100 cp, Free Star Warrior):(Kirby Jump)
>Your metabolism is nearly instantaneous- You require no time to digest food, and you will not get stomach cramps if you engage in strenous physical
>activity right after eating. You recover from wounds quickly just by eating some food, even if it's
>unhealthy snacks like cake and ice cream. In fact, you could probably subsist solely on cake and ice
>cream if you wanted to. This perk does not make you get hungry any faster than normal.
>Unlimited Sea Salt Ice Cream (50CP, Free Nobody):(Kingdom Hearts) Exactly what it says on the tin, title, whatever. You
>now have a bottomless icebox of high quality sea salt ice cream. Made from the best ingredients
>Munny can buy, this delicious treat is always refreshing and cold. You'll never be sad for long with
>these fantastic frozen foods. Come on, have a taste! You know you want to.
With those abilities and constant regen due to hooking it up through a food tube I'm almost invincible for all intents and purposes.
>>
File: food tube.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
food tube.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>52493958
>hooking it up through a food tube

Sure, you're invincible, but is that really how you want to look?
>>
>>52493958
Couldn't you use a healing/regen method that doesn't make you look like a moron?
>>
>>52493991
>>52494013
It's integrated into my armor so it looks less retarded.
>>
>>52490583
For the most part, when I want to to be overpowered I use Kamidachi. She's the Almighty Cutter, can't be blocked by anything. Combine that with Reactor from Seven Deadly Sins so that magic can't heal the damage she does, Appetite Energy from Toriko so that physical regeneration can't heal the damage she does, Venomous Bite of a Man from Noblesse so that her strikes cut away at the enemy's mystical power as well as flesh, and a whole host of perks to grant her increased accuracy, reach, and ability to strike immaterial and out of phase things. End result is that getting hit by her only doesn't kill you if the intent was to just maim you. Very powerful weapon.
>>
>>52494033
>less retarded
But if you use something else you could look not at all retarded, there are other ways you could go about this even if you want to make it ice cream based.
>>
What jumps give you cool properties to live in?
>>
>>52494090
Like what Anon?
>>
>>52494112
Nomanisan is the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
I'm thinking of taking Return of the Kings during Fate/Zero but I'm having trouble coming up with 4 other Kings to fill in the other classes. Do you all have any ideas, please?

There'd have to be an Assassin, Caster, Berserker, and Lancer. But I guess Shielder, Brawler, and Avenger would all be viable alternatives as well.
>>
>>52494150
Not that anon, but 401(k) from Highschool of the Dead would solve your problem.
Chug massive amounts of ice cream now, store it for regen purposes later.

You could store any amount.
Enough to make an ice cream planet.
Ice cream galaxy.
Ice cream UNIVERSE.

And only use it when you need it, rather than instantly.
>>
>>52494112
>>52494152
anon is referring to Nomanisan Island from the Incredibles jump.
>>
>>52494252
Do people really not know that? I think that's one of the most commonly mentioned property items from the jumps that we have, if not the most commonly mentioned property item outright.
>>
>>52494150
Create a system that teleports the ice cream into your mouth on demand, perhaps a device that drops a bite sized piece of the ice cream into a teleportation circle which leads to your mouth.
>>
>>52494112
Infernals has a bunch of Manse options.
>>
Is the Economic Investment jump ever gonna get finished? Just stumbled upon it again and it seems pretty nice.
>>
>>52490569
>Random things
Taking a city sized dragon form and use it scout a new setting.

>Evil things
Jumper discovered that the only way to keep things that he loved was to personally kill them so he could summon them on later jumps, so he has become rather fond of genociding entire settings before he leaves them.

He also keeps siding with villain on settings, allowing them to fullfill their objectives in exchange of cooperation and getting their hands on the McGuffin.

>>52490595
Solid Type IV+

>>52490697
There is nothing stopping you from harvesting stars from inside of it. Or galaxies. Or creating an eternal big bag that keeps repeating over and over.

>>52490957
They can have a vast range of very conceptual abilities. Things like 'knowing everything' (Mage of Light), 'always winning' (Heir of Time), 'creating things that do not exist or have been destroyed by stealing their nonexistence' (Thief of Void), and so on.

They also can manipulate very large areas from the moment they ascend, and they supposedly can still progress a lot more than that.

>>52491068
>>52491197
http://wakraya.tumblr.com/post/105452584460/homestuck-sizes-and-distances

>>52490583
Most of them? At this point ignoring durability is not a real problem.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52494172
>Assassin

Odysseus? The man went up against mythological beings with trickey and ruled Ithaca

>Caster

Unfortunately Solomon's the main one. But a case COULD be made for the Yellow Emperor the same way Gil qualifies.

>Berserker

...Saul? Apparently Florence Nightingale qualifies somehow, and she didn't even deliberately have a bunch of babies executed

>Lancer

Leonidas

>>52492270
Drawbacks: Bee Puns, Beetube (1300)

Bloodsucker

Copyright Holder (Free)
Disorder in the Court (1100)
He's Denouncing Bees! (800)
God-Emperor of Beekind (200)
Jump Movie Scripts (100)
Briefcase full of Bees (Free)
Honey Camp (0)

It's beeeen (watches movie) two hours.

Two whole hours in a world buzzing (watches movie) with bee puns.

Two whole hours in which I've exhausted every beelievable (watches movie) bee pun just from trying to manage a company. This must be what being Gaster feels like: It's not even torture per se, but the events of this world are so predictable I'm almost mouthing along with the most significant individuals-almost, because actually doing so runs the risk of accidentally mouthing a bee pun.

I tried resorting to communicating through meaningful stares with Pleinar as a translator, and somehow invented a nonverbal bee pun as my soul sprouted antennae and buzzed. When I finished watching the movie yet again, she knew somehow. There was pity in her eyes, but not enough to stop her from making buzzing noises and eating honey-infused foodstuffs meaningfully in my face.

I've beeeheld (watches movie) everything that has happened, can happen and will happen a thousand times by now. Sometimes I feel that like Vishnu, I have achieved enlightenment by observing the cycle of the world, as much as that beggars beeelief (watches movie). It's come to the point where I have to insulate my avatar within a vacuum sealed bubble just to let time pass normally.

Unbeelievable (watches movie)
>>
>>52494552
Huh. Tiny indeed.
>>
>>52494552
>Always winning
...this is offered in jump? What the fuck?
>>
>>52494629
Yeah, didn't you know Mardukth snuck this much bullshit through, while constantly downplaying stuff as not being broken?
>>
>>52494552
>'knowing everything' (Mage of Light), 'always winning' (Heir of Time)
That level of power seems way out of order with what else is in the jump
>>
>>52494665
...Oh well?
>>
>>52494665
>>52494687

I always interpreted "always winning" as an exaggeration for a really, really good boost in fortune.

Someone who attained the most powerful class aspected to Time and then became even more powerful through cosmic trickery still lost in the end.
>>
>>52494687
So basically you did a dirty trick to sneak way more power under people's noses then they would have allowed, knowingly doing this? That's pathetic.
>>
>>52494690
And that's why they said always winning. Nah, apparently I win Jumpchain now for the high high cost of 400cp.
>>
>>52494552
Could you at least give some explanation on this bullshit? Does knowing everything mean Omniscience? When you say Always Win do you genuinely mean taking that option makes you win 100% of the time no matter what?
>>
>>52494616
Thanks for the response ASA. I ended up coming up with a list of my own after not getting any responses, though I really like Odysseus. He would probably be better suited to Archer, but I can see your point with the Assassin class. Would be a really straight-forward version more suited to a straight fight than a stealthy backstab.

My ideas were to toss out Assassin and Caster, since Return of the Kings makes everything a straight fight no matter what and those two classes are unsuited for that. Then I would substitute in Avenger and Shielder.

So:
>Avenger
Julius Caesar

>Berserker
Ivan the Terrible

>Lancer
Jeanne d'Arc with the Lily Template, running on a happier version of her history where she actually got the rule France for a bit.

>Shielder
Leonidas, who might still be a lancer is I slot Odysseus into Assassin, but I'm rather liking the idea of him being a Shielder.

The downside to all of these is that I'd basically have to build them on my own with the Supplement for the most part. Leonidas has stats as a Lancer on the Wikia, but they're entirely inaccurate for a Lancer and more suited to a Shielder. Coming up with three Nobel Phantasms, as well as my own because of course I'm going to be the 8th Servant in this mess, is going to be a pain.
>>
>>52494701
You could always just ask Mardukth what he meant? Or just assume the worse and throw a temper tantrum like a snotty 8 year old who just lost his blue eyes white dragon cards.

>>52494696
That guy doesn't seem like Mardukth. Mainly because he's called Anonymous.
>>
>>52494696
...You're assuming I'm Mardukth, flinging baseless accusations, and exhibiting unjustified indignation... because someone offered something that's consistent with the source material. Jesus, cool you jets, kid.
>>
>>52494738
>Consistent with the source material
>You're omniscient and you win everything
Those are totally balanced and not endjump material. It's not like when Mardukth was making the jump he dealt with the criticisms of it being too much by saying it didn't focus on the high power stuff. Not like having options that give 'you win forever' prove he's nothing more then a liar.
>>
Jump #293: Final Fantasy X
>Four of Pentacles (Power): Coveting things and people.
Does this count when I have a person stalking me that's coveting things?
>Age: 25(?)
>Location: Guadosalam
>Race: Cactuar
I am now the most adorable cactus ever. Say, does being a plant count as being close to a plant for regeneration purposes?
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Gilgamesh Arrives! (+300)
... but this isn't Ivalice. Oh god, this is going to be ten years of pure suffering.
>Jumbo! (Free, Cactuar)
Someone ordered ten thousand needles?
>Time To Flee! (1200, Cactuar)
Having a guaranteed path to safety (and a speed boost to take it) is actually something I don't think I've had until now. I'll just hope I don't need to ever use it, but having the option is nice.
>Cloistered Souls (1000)
If I am not mistaken, this means I can gain skills through meditation. I mean, I can already pick up skills ridiculously quickly as it stands, but doing it even faster if I meditate? Interesting.
>Spiritually Attuned (800)
I may not be a summoner, but having knowledge of the spirit world is usefuil. And that boost to spiritual energy and reserves is always nice to add.
>CTB/ATB Shift (Free, Drop-In)
This is the most meta perk ever and I plan to abuse it heartily, both during Final Fantasy jumps and beyond. Pity I didn't have this in FFTA, I could have turned battles from an organized sport to a clusterfuck.
>With A Whistle (700)
Summoned via someone whistling? I seem to recall a tune that got stuck in peoples' heads back in Konoha... a pity this only works for one person per jump.
>Eternal Calm (600)
Now my concentration cannot be broken as long as I have a target. This has some interesting potential effects.
>Looking Into The Past (500)
Postcognition is always handy!
>>
>>52494772
>Vagrant Merchant (400, Drop-In)
Huh. Well, I have a job now. This... actually makes me more of a target for Gilgamesh, doesn't it? Shit.
>Youth League (300, Drop-In)
A sixth sense for hidden treasures! Yes please.
>Tiny Bee (Free, Drop-In)
I have a magic gun that fires magic bullets and I'm going to shoot Gilgamesh with them.
>This Is Our Story (0)
Honestly... if Gilgamesh is the price I have to pay, then I'll pay it if I've got friends with me.

I'm... not actually sure what I can do. I'm thinking that the plot here is actually NOT one I want to disrupt considering otherwise it screws up some people managing to save the world.

Also it's not likely I'll have time, because Gilgamesh. Who has apparently stopped caring that this isn't Ivalice, he remembers me (how?!) and GOD DAMN IT THEY'RE FIGHTING SIN OVER THERE AND I WAS GOING TO LEND SUPPORT, NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR A BOSS FIGHT, GILGAMESH.
>>
File: Growing up.png (159KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Growing up.png
159KB, 900x500px
>>52494629
It can be bypassed by other stupidly powerful hax. Heir of Time has one of the best powers of the Lord of Time. The Heirs are passively protected by their element, and since Time is both Causality and Fate, it means that both elements will conspire so things always go in your favor.

Someone who is immune to fate or can manipulate to a bigger extent that you might bypass this ability.

>>52494690
Well, for LE to be defeated a lot of things needed to happen. Most of them implied glitching the multiverse so hard that it would allow a window to be created so they could use one of LE most powerful weapons against him.

He also was a 'billions years old demon that had destroyed countless universes' at that point, so you may not start that strong. I don't remember anyone besides Caliborn saying that they had mastered their own class.

>>52494665
Eh, Mage of Light might not be that good, because you might not be able to change the knowledge that you receive of future events. Which kind of sucks.

But yeah, it can get pretty ridiculous. Just like most powers that we have nowadays.

>>52494708
Heir of Time is explained in the first reply. For Mage of Light, Light is about Knowledge and Fortune. The Mage class is about having knowledge of your aspect and using it for yourself. So you would be gaining knowledge about Knowledge and Fortune. Figures.

I think Mardukth once referred it as 'the closest thing to PtV'.

>>52494754
Calm down, anon. Homestuck has a lot of hax going on, but it isn't by any means invincible. Just like most of the other high-powered jumps after lots of training, wouldn't suffice on their own to take out most of the high-tiers on the chain.
>>
>>52494754
Not him, but I'd rather have an actual jump of the setting snuck past the raging, austistic assholes of the time than another abomination like Asura's Wrath.
>>
>>52494784
>These days
You didn't make this these days. You made this a while ago. And snuck this through.
>>
>>52494789
Anon, I'm not the Jumpmaker.
>>
>>52494784
So is there any reason to not go Heir of Time God Tier then? Given it apparently makes you win 95% of all jumps even against the strongest people in those jumps?
>>
>>52494794
Then stop talking about this until he actually comes around and can explain.
>>
>>52494795
The same can be said for going not going as a Saiyan with godly ki, since you can blow-up 95% of the settings.

It's your single player game, anon. Do what you want.

Honestly, things like Page/Heir of Void could turn out to be even more ridiculous after God-Tiering and exploiting their abilities.
>>
>>52494811
Just proves how much of a dirty little coward Mardukth is that he made this before the power jump, sneaking past all this stuff so he could take advantage.
>>
>>52494795
Wow, anon, because it's not like soul manipulation, death curses, and a shit-ton of other things allow you to trivially defeat 95% of everyone except those who have specific defenses against those sorts of things. Who'da thunk?
>>
>>52494817
>coward
If it wasn't already blatantly obvious that you were the shitposter, you just showed your hand.
>>
>>52494809
You're not the boss of me, anon.

>>52494817
I know you're baiting at this point, but Mage The Awakening was uploaded before Sburb and it also cane with a stupidly high Fate manipulation set of abilities.
>>
>>52494831
Which were blocked off.
>>
>>52494811
I don't know, when I'm not in full-on 'fuck everything and the horse it rode in on' mood, I'm a fan of being the sylph of space.

I make healing items, I fix dead zones if I come across them, I can travel without moving and I can shore up broken universes or stitch 'em back together where there are holes.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to going to Marvel, watching everyone freak out about the Cancerverse, pulling out a needle and thread, and going 'all right, everyone, take a seat. I've got this.'
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>tfw I was halfway through doing a build for Beeman: The Animated Series before I realised I was being bambeezoled

>>52494715
>tfw you will always be ASA even after transitioning into a more cynical Garlock and even though the "AS" was just a reference to your Jumper's appearance

Also didn't Ivan just conquer a bunch of guys? I forgot, what did he do that was overly berserky?

>>52490569
>random

Spend a great portion of my chain seeking an answer I thought would unravel the secrets of existence: Why kids love cinnamon toast crunch

I found the answer eventually. It makes nó sȩn͘se̢.

Ácco͡ŗdįng to ̴a̡l͡l̷ k̷n͢o͡wn ̕f͞ie̸l͟d̷s ̀o͠f̛ qu͜án̷t͘ùm̸ ̡phy̧śic͠s̕,̢ ̀theré is̷ ͡n͡o ̶w̢ąy̨ ̧t̸hat ́ki̷ds̨ s̵ho̢uld l͞ove ͠s̛ugár̷y ͡sw͜i͟rls͡ ͢in ̧ever͟y ̧bite,̷ i̛n̡ every̕ pơs̸s͟i͜bl͢e ́un͘iv́er̀s̴e.

>Evil

Um. I've done a lot of evil, over the years. Hard to single out anything at this point.

I once flayed a man alive, inflicted magical radiation poisoning on him, mutilated him to look like a mangy cat and locked him in a box forever.

Granted, the man's name was Hazama Terumi but still.

>>52490583
I have them, but my true power is to completely ignore them and just whittle people down with frustratingly miniscule but unignorable attacks.

I don't really advertise my special attacks. I just dodge good.

>>52490595
>a technological scale that places Orkz, the Tsar Bomba and the Starcraft Terrans on the same level of development

I don't know, but that really activates my almonds
>>
>>52494851
>there is no way that kids should love sugary swirls in every bite, in every possible universe.

Ah, but they don't.

If you only knew how deep the conspiracy goes...
>>
>>52494784
>>52494665
>>52494552
>>52494708

He might know everything that there is, but does he know why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>52494864
That question... if you knew what it meant, would you still wish to know the answer? Would you still ask?

You dare not.

You dare not.
>>
>>52494844
This is now a "post your preferred classpect" thread.

Seer of Void is not nearly as useless as it sounds. You get to detect things that are trying to hide, you can predict exactly when things will cease to exist (and how to make it happen), and sensory debuffs become the opposite of a problem.

>>52494874
Ia! Ia! C'inna Swirltaghn!
>>
>>52494882
Actually, I've got a companion who is the Knight of Void. Fittingly, I keep forgetting she IS one of my companions, except for when she shows up. I have got to remember to set up some kind of mimetic filter for that shit...
>>
>>52490569
Genociding Kender is a good action right?
In that case, probably shitposting so hard I caused world War 3 and the nuclear apocalypse in 9 to 5
>>
>>52494908

I freely admit to being a sucker for that particular brand of shenanigans. Memetic hazards are always entertaining, especially in the ways people try to fight them off.
>>
File: mystique has dumb hair.jpg (798KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mystique has dumb hair.jpg
798KB, 900x900px
I know it's been asked before but either through searching archives or individual jumps I've not found a great option.

It doesn't really have to be for more than different shapes of human but does anyone know what the best (cheapest) shapeshifting ability for companions is?
>>
>>52494993
Shapechanger in Gravity Falls is just a 300 cp perk if you match the origin.
>>
>>52494882
Knight of Blood seems like an actually good thing to give to a companion that you can actually trust.
>>
>>52495006
300 CP for 8 probably is the cheapest I've seen and that's not a bad perk at all. I guess the limitation of it is that it has to be a form you've seen but this is still definitely the one to beat.

Thanks.
>>
>>52494851
>ASA
Sorry, I didn't realize you actually preferred Garlock now. I thought you still preferred ASA.

>Ivan
He is described in a bunch of histories as being prone to fits of rage that were quite lethal to those around him. He even had his own son executed later in his life. By having a sharpened stake driven up through his entire body. Some accounts say his son managed to stay aware enough to shout curses and swear at his father until the stake finally reached his heart.

But yes, he was also a ruler and conqueror and apparently not bad at either when he wasn't ordering those around him put to death for imagined offences.
>>
File: uQ6umRA.jpg (133KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
uQ6umRA.jpg
133KB, 960x720px
>>52494851
>>
File: cosmic being.jpg (141KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic being.jpg
141KB, 600x598px
It's the cinnamon swirls in every bite.
>>
File: bouletcorp darkness.png (133KB, 765x1083px) Image search: [Google]
bouletcorp darkness.png
133KB, 765x1083px
Are there perks that are specifically about being the cool, brooding type along with looking the part?
>>
File: lord english.png (87KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
lord english.png
87KB, 375x750px
>>52490738
So, I'm not the only one that does this?

>Get early loyal companions
>Import them whenever I can
>Assign one companion all the strength/speed/martial arts perks
>Assign one companion all the magic perks
>Assign one companion all the stealth perks
>Jumper is left with science/leadership perks
>Import three relevant companions as gems and be a hybrid myself
>Spent most of the time fused, only defusing to leave the jump
>>
>>52495164
What bullshit is this?
>>
>>52495316
It appears to be a comic page, with the source in the filename.
>>
Exalted Sidereals
18 yo male
Chosen of endings 900
Looming terror of deaths attitude free
Divine red tape spinning spider 800
Always an ending 500
Heavenly artificer 100

Items
Heavenly ecstasy aids 0
Wound mending needles free
Qlithu-Sohtk -200 (follower, living artifact)
The Black Iron Spinner of Destiny -500

Drawbacks
Bronze and gold -300
Shun the maiden mercury -100
Oversight 0

Could anyone tell me if there is anything I should steal while here in this jump? Pic for attention.
>>
>>52495370
That looks more like an Abyssal or Infernal than a Sideral.

As for your question, you can try stealing the Sun from your Boss while he is busy playing cosmic Call of Duty.
>>
>>52495388
Steal the sun? Explain please I like where this is going.
>>
File: 1363893288823.jpg (84KB, 864x508px) Image search: [Google]
1363893288823.jpg
84KB, 864x508px
>>52495396
The Sun is actually a spaceship that can transform into a mecha and attack anything that is inside the creation. It might also be a Third Circle soul/little brother of its owner.
>>
You could lean some interesting charms like...

HUSBAND-SEDUCING DEMON DANCE
This Charm exerts unnatural mental influence on all who witness it. Characters with Mental DV less than the Solar’s successes must spend two Willpower or fall instantly in love either with the Solar or something the Solar represents. This effect does not depend on gender or sexual preference. Targets incapable of sexual attraction to the Solar suffer starry-eyed infatuation or dedication to the Solar’s cause rather than romantic desire.
>>
Heir is a banned class, is it not?
>>
>>52495717
Why would it be?
>>
>>52495732
I'm not getting involved in your baiting. I'm just pretty sure it's one of the two listed as banned in the jump itself. Thus invalidating all the fake outrage you were spouting earlier.
>>
>>52495742
Nope. Lord and Muse are the banned ones. Heir and Mage, the broken examples that got brought up, are completely legitimate.
>>
>>52495742
It's not but as Mardukth said neither is it an instant win
>>
I've been away since Friday. What did I miss?
>>
>>52495752
No, he said that it might be countered by crazy concept hax. So effectively you instant win against all but a handful of people.
>>
>>52495752
>>52495787
He hasn't posted.
>>
What are some good perks that deal with the soul?
>>
>>52495832
Power of Dominance from Castlevania is pretty great for soul protection.
>>
>>52495832
>A Heart to Call my Own (Free for everyone, 200CP to
>keep post jump): In the world of Kingdom Hearts, the
>Heart takes on a looser conceptual meaning. A Heart
>is a powerful thing, and enough care and affection, or
>just general interaction, can lead anything from beings
>that don’t exist to programs inside a virtual world
>developing Hearts of their own. You could give emotions to an eldritch monstrosity or an unfeeling
>robot, a soulless clone or a full blown AI. Post jump this Heart becomes almost synonymous with a
>‘soul’, with all the benefits and detriments that implies. The closer the being is to ‘human’ the less
>time this will take, with someone who is functionally human taking only a few years, while a horror
>from beyond the stars may take several centuries of close interaction. You can choose to not affect
>specific beings with this, or to have it only affect certain beings at will, progress however will very
>slowly reverse if you stop mid-way
>>
>>52495832
>Oathkeeper (300CP, Discount Drop-in): You know about the relationships between people and items,
>so much so that you can bind an item to someone's soul with a few hours’ meditation with them and
>the item. This allows them to summon and dismiss the bound item/s at will. To start with you can only
>bind one item per person but, given a few years to practice, you might be able to bind up to six items
>to each individual. Items bound in this way will be repaired while resting in the person's soul, though
>it may take a while if the damage is too severe. Separating something can be done, but it will take a
>few hours and the unbound person can’t have a new binding made for a few days
>Ansem Reports (300CP): You gain a complete chronicle of Ansem the Wise’ (and Seeker of Darkness’)
>research papers. Lots of fancy diagrams and notes on how hearts work in this setting. Weirdly enough,
>from what you could decipher it has a striking similarity to how souls work in other settings.
> Xehanort Log (300CP): For an extra 300CP you gain access to Xehanort’s research notes. This
>it isn't nearly as focused on heart/soul anatomy as the Reports. It does however go into detail
>about the history of the Keyblade war, the lost masters, Kingdom Hearts, and theories on how
>to unlock it. Not exactly accurate since it was written by an amoral scientist but useful on
>gaining insight on this world and its more hidden dangers.
>>
>>52494993
Escafil device is probably the best bang for your buck. Lets you give anyone you want some rather fantastic shapeshifting(pesky 2 hour limit, but otherwise fantastic).
>>
>>52495164
Drop-In/No Name Kid Tree from Heathers. Wouldn't call JD "cool" (Like, ever) but he is broody.
>>
>>52495832
>Don’t Ever Change (300CP, discount Wielder): Years pass, new worlds - new lives come and go, but
>through it all you remain… well, ‘you’. There’s an inner strength in the core of your being that makes
>it extremely hard to influence, memory manipulation struggling to affect you and forced personality
>changes simply not taking hold. You can still grow as a person, new experiences shaping your attitude
>and view of the world, but deep down inside, in your Heart of Hearts, you are you, and you won’t ever
>change.
>>
>>52495747
Honestly, neither of those classes are specially powerful when compared to others. It's just that they combo well with those specific aspects.
>>
>>52492651

How did your companions react to this?
>>
>>52495787
The same could be said about having a space ship in any non sci-fi setting.
>>
Anyone could post wip MCU2 ?
>>
>>52496018
Except this isn't just a specific sort of setting. It's all settings. Only a small number of settings are excluded and even then only a small number of beings at the top of those settings.

So nice try but no moron, the example doesn't work here.
>>
>>52495747
DocScratchAnon is overstating how strong those god tiers are. Mardukth has said that Mage of Light is like Path to Victory, not "know everything". And Heir of Time's "always win" would be more like a luck perk than anything.

For comparison, Caliborn has the Lord of Time class, which really does have always winning as its power, but it's less impressive than it sounds. One time he lost a fight, but his enemies couldn't kill him so they sealed his soul in a doll that allowed him to escape the dead session he was trapped in. An Heir would get a much weaker version than a Lord, and even a Lord's works more like fate always twisting to achieve your goals than guaranteed victory at everything.
>>
>>52492270
Bee Movie
Jumpchain CYOA
bee puns +100
BeeTube +200
Human
career: beekeeper free for human
Bee-stiality -100 yeah, I should probably have taken this much earlier given my size boosts
Bloom -300 and morally obligated to take this
copyright holder -100 this will help Pantheon technologies greatly, even if I don't quite agree with the idea of copyrights.

Apartment free human probably going to rent this out, I've grown accustomed to living in the warehouse and being a magical landlord
Companion imports RJ, Painwheel,Monique, Pam,Tyrion
,Leonardo da Vinci,TJ, Tina, one hundred BP for each of them-800

every companions build

Human
career: beekeeper free for human
Bee-stiality -100
apartment free for human
the plan:honeymoon jump for my companions and me!
>>
>>52496036
How Master classes compare to other classes is not really clear even in the source material.

The Lord class is described as the 'most active of the classes', but the Lord of Time has a wide range of very potent passive abilities, like the Alpha Timeline (which means that every instance where he isn't created becomes a doomed timeline and ceases to exist). The Heir is a passive class, so it should have potent passive skills.

Also, when he was trapped and the kids couldn't kill him it wasn't because of his Lord of Time powers, but because one of his rewards for clearing his solo session was unconditional immortality and the power to kick everyone's asses.

Remember that he was also trapped by a Page, who can potentially surpass him as stated by Caliborn before he mastered his God Tier.

Everything related to MSPaint Adventures is really weird and conceptual. You can either both downplay or overestimate the shit that goes down there, but many characters end up playing with fundamental forces of their universes. The game in Homestuck itself deals with multiple timelines trying to create an universe and some of the NPCs are universal entities themselves.

>>52495832
What are you looking for? Soul Manipulation or protecting your own soul? For the former Mage: The Awakening has great potential, and for the latter both Castlevania and Ghost Rider have the best defenses.
>>
File: HP Jumpchain 1.88.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
HP Jumpchain 1.88.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
Updated it so that companions could buy the cheaper item options (200 CP and under) as the way it stood it was far too easy to wind up with 50 CP left over for each companion.
>>
File: 1381096238136.jpg (1MB, 897x861px) Image search: [Google]
1381096238136.jpg
1MB, 897x861px
>>52496235
STOP UPDATING YOUR OLD JUMPS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52495959
Nope. Pretty sure even knowingly being in the same area as someone with soul fuckery counts consent from bypassing it.
>>
>>52495959
No the majer said that you pretty much have to be completely unaware that someone is trying to mess with your soul. Because even knowingly being in a situation where soul fuckery could occur was consent to him.
>>
>>52490713
Where would one get such magic?
Asking for a friend.
>>
File: toot.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
toot.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>52496276
Fool! Cool cats does as he pleases!

Changelog:

Modernized (cut the prices of) the companion options.
>>
>>52490583

Taking everything and everyone in the setting into another dimension/parallel Earth - more-or-less seamlessly - and leaving the opponent behind, forever alone.

"You want it so much? Fine. It's all you'll ever have."
>>
>>52496443
How?
>>
>>52496291
>>52496360
Source on any of that?
>>
>>52495785

Bee movie jump and thread wars etc, Hope you had a good time whiles you were away bancho
>>
>>52496443
Did you literally take the entire setting sans the antagonist and push it somewhere else?

That's hilarious.
>>
>>52495785
Nothing. Go away.
>>
>>52496473
I guess Second Magic and Space Arcana can do it.
>>
>>52496443
Not bad, but should be much simpler to transport the vilain itself into a parallel dimension that's the exact same except that no one is there, then spout your quote.
>>
>>52495370

There's a lot of good stuff worth stealing.

But the other Exalted jumps are better for looting - as a Sidereal by far the most powerful thing you can do is spend ten years bugging other Sidereals to teach you how to punch people so hard they turn into a duck, dodge attacks by rotating reality around yourself and voodoo linking armies to their leader so killing/buffing one person kills/buffs all of them.

http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/List_of_Sidereal_Martial_Arts_Styles

Note that it takes a *very* long time to master these - but even the basics are fantastic.

>>52495415

It was also taught kung fu by a Sidereal who assembled giant mirrors so it could see his lessons.

>>52496506

It's really only suited to planet-bound settings, but yeah. Used to do it the other way around - just drop them off in an empty parallel world with some basic amenities, as a kind of prison. This was a one-off, because... why not?

>>52496473

Basically a super-charged Ar Tonelico, with a few bits and pieces from Generic Virtual World, Supreme Commander and Worm - world-spanning matter and soul manipulation, arbitrary computational power from SupCom exponential construction through empty worlds.

The hardest part is "everything" - taking the planetary population over to a technological utopia prebuilt by SupCom is *significantly* easier than duplicating (almost) every trace of their civilisation.
>>
>>52496498
I did,thank you. I went to a Local horror convention and I got to Take a picture with one of my favorite directors!
>>
>>52496679
So with Sidereal Martial Arts in Exalted, are we not allowed to wear ANY armor?

Like, if we had crafted/imported Artifact armor to wear like Senketsu Kamuis, would that prevent us from punching ducks into people?
>>
>>52496168
Ops, meant to reply to >>52496047 with the first one.
>>
>>52496665

Oh totally. My late-jumper SOP includes setting up a few empty worlds to relocate people and organizations that are better suited to nobody else having to deal with their shit.

Build a nice city, provide the basics and the means for them to provide the luxurious, staffed with automata that have the intelligence to provide rehabilitation (taking pains to avoid it being re-education), and done.

>>52496722

IIRC there are a few things like robes and whatnot that are explicitly functioning with martial arts and do provide armour. I'd guess that a Kamui would be fine - it certainly doesn't impede the wearer.

Now... a Sidereal Kamui made entirely out of woven Fate...
>>
Is there a way to have my children inherit perks?
>>
>>52496699
>I did,thank you. I went to a Local horror convention and I got to Take a picture with one of my favorite directors!

Double Dubs

And neat, I hope things continue to look up for you.
>>
File: I am the Bone of my Skillet.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
I am the Bone of my Skillet.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
Yo, speedy question on Shokugeki no Soma's items, namely the warehouse attachments.

Firstly, for Confectionary Wonders, does it include flour? I was a little surprised to find that there wasn't any clear way to grab all kinds of flour (and other similar products) so this is my final hope for freshly made noodles, pasta, and dumplings.

Second, does their stock (including the Season of Seasoning) update with each Jump travelled?

Yeah, but the first question is my main priority. I mean, I'm not planning on having a city's worth of companions for my Chain, but hey, inquiring minds need to know, right?
>>
>>52496863
The Old Kingdom jump has a perk that lets you turn any one of your abilities into an inheritable bloodline. /shill
>>
Okay. Which of these would you rather I include for space monkeys ?

Weakness of the flesh-200 discount for cybernetic space monkey

Will be cleansed with the strength of steel ! You find that if you ever receive any cybernetic “improvements” they are not subject to the same failings as flesh, your mechanical components will be able to operate indefinitely with no more maintenance then your flesh would under whatever circumstances count as”normal use” for them

Weakness of the flesh-200 discount for cybernetic space monkey

Will be cleansed with the strength of steel ! You find that , should you ever receive any kind of cybernetic modification It blends flawlessly into whatever technologies or biologys already comprise your body, allowing you to graft or replace as much of yourself as you desire without harmful side effects.
>>
The second of the two sounds closer to the idea of "making yourself stronger by replacing flesh with steel". I'm not familiar with the IP, though, so no idea which fits the setting better.
>>
>>52496908

Top sounds great
>>
>>52496908
>>52496946
Whoops, forgot to make that a reply.
>>
>>52496946
yeah They both fit somatically with the character. This tree is based on I think but I had two ideas striking at once and no notes for what this program was supposed to be so I thought I'd give the thread the choice. So far it's one vote for top.
>>
>>52496893
Again, though. That's just abilities. What if I want charisma perk to be inheritable? Thank you, anyway.
>>
>>52496908
okay there's until the end of next thread to vote on this in the meantime
how does this look?

Technology made me what I am today -300 discount for cybernetic space monkey

And now you can make technology, specifically evil cybernetic technology , whether it's cultivating brain tissue for use as batteries for lightning guns, or attack brains that fly and entrap your enemies with their own telekinesis, sizable robots powered by their own artificial neural tissue, total body prosthetics, or simply lobotomizing your opponents into dull-witted slaves. You are a master of numerous fields of brain-based technology
>>
>>52496997
Depending on how you interpret charisma and perk in question, it should be teachable.
>>
File: The Scepter.png (3MB, 1468x2036px) Image search: [Google]
The Scepter.png
3MB, 1468x2036px
>>52495370
>Qlithu-Sohtk -200 (follower, living artifact)
He's a Manse, actually. Not an artifact.

>Could anyone tell me if there is anything I should steal while here in this jump? Pic for attention.
Sure, let's see...

>The Emerald Thurible.
It's an artifact held by a Dragon-blooded known as Mnemon, and would allow a Sidereal to summon 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Circle Demons. Even if they aren't even a Sorcerer.

>The Scepter of Peace and Order
It's an artifact held by a Mortal known as the Perfect of Paragon. It... does a lot. See pic related.

>>52495396
The sun is a 'space'ship/transforming mecha in Exalted. It knows kung-fu.

It's pretty bullshit powerful. It's also pretty heavily defended.

>>52495415
It's more of a puppy, really. And definitely not a 3rd Circle.

>>52495563
Except we don't have a jump for Solars yet. So you'd have to go to Infernals, become a Fiend, and beg it off a Solar who knows it.

Avoiding The Truth Technique is more fun anyway.
>>
Is there a perk which will allow me to truly kill a man?
I want a Perk that'll allow me to erase all memories of a person and/or alias.
>>
>>52497112
Pretty sure a Sidereal is capable of that
>>
>>52497112
Balfire from Wheel of time causes Things destroyed By it to retroactively not have existed.
>>
>>52496872
Yes, it does include flour.

No, the stock doesn't update, it only has stuff you can find in jump & real world
>>
>>52497149
What Jump, Anon?
>>52497174
Useful but not exactly what I'm planning to use this for.
I plan to use it for
1: Torture so people are driven insane by their closest alies and friends knowing jackshit about them, which requires them to be alive.
2: To be able to make aliases then have people completely forget they existed and the actions I did under them.
>>
How does this look?

>Twine and paperclips -300 discount Smart space monkey
>most monkeys would be unable to work with such inadequate resources, not you. However. Even with little more than solder , a water bottle , a car battery and an old calculator you can create a truly useful computer. You find that when you are building something purely technological . It's quality does not suffer from the poor quality of the components you use for it, this does not extend to the strength of the materials involved but the operating mechanisms themselves are equal to what you would normally be able to create with the typical components of whatever the thing you're building requires regardless of what is actually used to create it
>>
>>52496893
Would Flexible Casting let you be a Railgun Esper and use Index magic without exploding?
>>
>>52496893
Would that include weird conversion things, like akame ga kill's thing where your beauty grows when your spiritual power increases and vice versa?
>>
>>52497222
What you're looking for can definitely be done by Sidereals, take a look at the Exalted - Sidereal Jump.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
Huh. This came a bit out of left-field for me.

>>52490784
Haha, no. Not even the master class can do anything on that scale.

>>52491065
Eh... No, Master Classees are not all the other Classes stuffed together. They've got their own mechanics for how they work +a fuckton of raw power.

Most notably shown by the fact that neither of the Caliborn/LE or Caliope showed anything similar to Seer, Mage, Thief, Rogue, Sylph, Prince, or Bard (Okay, LE might show the Prince/Bard tendencies with rampant destruction, but he's not destroying Time itself or using Time to attack, so... for the purposes of his Master Class, I'm not counting it).

And while what they did show might variously fit under the other class (though on an entirely different scope), I think that's mostly because, at the end of the day, what they do when directly using their aspect is going to look similar no matter the class (so, they're not a Witch because just because they manipulate their aspect somehow, and not a Page despite having a lot of potential power).

>>52494552
>>52494784
>http://wakraya.tumblr.com/post/105452584460/homestuck-sizes-and-distances
Huh. Cool.

>'knowing everything' (Mage of Light)
>'always winning' (Heir of Time),
Uhhh. What? You're assuming those make you Doc Scratch/LE?

Mage of Light would know stuff about their Aspect, yes. But Light is not literally everything.

Even if it does give you Doc Scratch-style "omniscience", which I really, REALLY doubt. It still wouldn't allow you to know /everything/, especially considering he pretty much just had precognition with build-in dark spots, and secrets were kept from him all the time (even aside from only seeing the alpha timeline).

More likely (at least in my opinion), it gives you a variant of the Seer of Light's ability to "illuminate the road to victory". So, yeah, very much like PtV. Nowhere near knowing everything.

(1/2)
>>
>>52497227
With the upgraded version, I'd say that works, yes.

>>52497257
The in-setting bloodlines do allow for passing down supernatural abilities/effects. Unless it turns out to be hideously broken, I'd rule that that you could pass down weird conversion stuff as a supernatural/magical feature.
>>
File: god frog.png (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
god frog.png
197KB, 500x281px
>>52497308
Forgot my name.

As for the Heir of Time, note that LE with a much stronger Class and various other bullshit to empower him, still got defeated. It's really hard to go against him (mostly because of his immortality prize, really), yes. But not impossible.

It's also not really a good idea to look at a Master Class and assume you can do anything in the same league, because they're utter bullshit.

Yes, a Heir of Time will have the timeline/fate conspiring for things to go their way, but it is /far/ from an absolute effect. It's also not direct probability-fuckery, since luck's part of Light.

>>52496047
THIS, yes.

>>52496168
>How Master classes compare to other classes is not really clear even in the source material.
It's pretty clear they're ridiculously more powerful than other classes. Between Caliborn/LE's shenanigans, and the Muse creating a blackhole to consume the Green Sun and beyond.

>The Lord class is described as the 'most active of the classes', but the Lord of Time has a wide range of very potent passive abilities, like the Alpha Timeline (which means that every instance where he isn't created becomes a doomed timeline and ceases to exist). The Heir is a passive class, so it should have potent passive skills.
The Alpha timeline would exist without LE or another Lord of Time. They just twist it to want they want (in this case, him being created).

And 'twist' is the keyword here. Because I'm 90% sure it's stated at one point that LE is actively assuring this, instead of just passively getting it guaranteed.

>>52494882
>This is now a "post your preferred classpect" thread.
Cool.

I like Heir of Space myself. Mostly because Heir's my favorite Class (I blame John making it look fun). And because as the Space player I'd be the one making the Genesis Frog, which is damn cool.

(2/2) Anything else I need to answer?
>>
>>52497103
>>52496679
>>52495388

Thanks!
>>
File: _stately order.png (2MB, 1276x2886px) Image search: [Google]
_stately order.png
2MB, 1276x2886px
>>52497103
>It's an artifact held by a Mortal known as the Perfect of Paragon. It... does a lot. See pic related.

My goodness. What an unlucky bastard to hold such a powerful shiny.

And the enhancements an Exalt gets from using it are pretty scary.
>>
Does DMC's Longevity Perk count as Immortality? I just noticed a clause in one of my favourite item buys, Book of the Month Club that it stops working the moment I become Immortal or get resurrected.

For that matter, for about the slowed aging granted by Chi Cultivation, would that also void it?
>>
>>52497606

Is it capital-I Immortality - as in, beyond mortality/death - or just agelessness that ends the effect?

There aren't many things that provide the former - Touhou's form of the Hourai Elixir is the only one that springs to mind (and that isn't even directly available).
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (20KB, 327x457px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
20KB, 327x457px
>>52497429
It's worked out well for him in the last few centuries... But, yeah.
>>
>>52496893
>one of your abilities
>>52496997
>That's just abilities.
I was assuming abilities could be a broad theme, like Psionics, Magic, Superpowers, everything related to an element like your light&shadow stuff. So your children could be described as X people.

And your leadership/social abilities would qualify. One if the canon bloodlines was royalty, after all.
>>
>>52497707
That's pretty much what I'm wondering, got the relevant snippet if it helps:
> Void upon resurrection, reanimation, reincarnation, or granting of immortality
>>
>>52497871

Hmm... sounds like it means Immortality here - as that would prevent the first three ever triggering.

Agelessness doesn't stop you dying, and in terms of how Jumps work, you get a brand-new body/lifespan every ten years anyway - which is basically agelessness.

If you want to be on the safe side though, sufficiently advanced medicine could just rejuvenate you and keep you young.
>>
>>52497824
That all sounds right; if you had something like multiple telekinetic abilities, it would be reasonable to bundle those together.

Yeah, the bloodlines can be used for conferring skills. The Wallmaker lineage passes down an intrinsic talent for enchantment, for example.
>>
What are some good starting jumps that you won't feel guilty over not companioning anyone
>>
>>52497924
Ah, there's that angle too.

Well, either way, thanks anon!
>>
>>52498198
Kamen Rider Showa Part 1.
Megaman Classic.
Paper Mario.
>>
This is why minmaxers need to die.

Not enough that they ruin group campaigns in table-top. Now they come for your single-player games.
>>
>>52498198

Any setting where the characters wouldn't want to come with you - Samurai Jack for example.

Or where they're all jackasses - such as any zombie setting.
>>
>>52498313

Eh?

I don't just want to say "that's fucking stupid, you aren't being forced to minmax by others because it's a single-player game, and are in fact forcing your anti-minmax judgement on other people's single-player games", but...
>>
>>52498313
Not his fault you don't jump optimally.
>>
File: top10mdsatw.jpg (54KB, 692x555px) Image search: [Google]
top10mdsatw.jpg
54KB, 692x555px
>>52498313
>>
>>52497332
>>52497308
>Uhhh. What? You're assuming those make you Doc Scratch/LE?

I never said such thing.

>Even if it does give you Doc Scratch-style "omniscience", which I really, REALLY doubt. It still wouldn't allow you to know /everything/, especially considering he pretty much just had precognition with build-in dark spots, and secrets were kept from him all the time (even aside from only seeing the alpha timeline).
Yes, Void (and the equivalent to other universes) could still hide things from you.
> but it is /far/ from an absolute effect

That's just what I say on earlier posts.

>PtV

Huh, do you know what PtV implies, right? It's a power that even if doesn't outright gives 'all the knowledge', it can get any piece of knowledge eventually.

>It's also not really a good idea to look at a Master Class and assume you can do anything in the same league, because they're utter bullshit.

Master classes, just like everything else in Homestuck are pretty loosely defined. Our strongest showings are more like walking plot devices and part of the cosmology rather than actual separate entities. LE is a fusion of at least three classaspects in a Juju powered by the Green Sun after getting his solo reward. Alternate!Caliope also had her class mastered and finished a solo session, and seemed to have a conection with her denizen.

On the other hand, a Page was stated to have the potential to surpass Caliborn as Lord of Time and John after glitching could defeat Caliborn so hard that even after breaking his clock he didn't want to fight him.

The Master classes also seem to be able to get more out of their element by getting a larger amount of powers.

>The Alpha timeline would exist without LE or another Lord of Time. They just twist it to want they want (in this case, him being created).
Honestly I don't a which point you can differentiate LE's causality manipulation and what is natural on Paradox Space, since the line between the two is pretty blurry.
>>
>>52498402
>>52497308

>And 'twist' is the keyword here. Because I'm 90% sure it's stated at one point that LE is actively assuring this, instead of just passively getting it guaranteed.

I think that Caliborn has said multiple times that this happens passively or at least unknowingly

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007573

I know there was at least another page with this, but I can't locate it from my phone.
>>
>>52494882
Lord of Hope. It gives me an excuse to grab all the Holy/Angel Stuff before that, which is fun.
But if it's not the endgame, I'll say Mage of Hope, since that's my actual classpect and I'll stick with it.
>>52497332
Hey Senpai, what would the Mage of Hope be able to do?
>>
>>52495311
Used to do this, but turn companions to sentient weapons/armoer
>>
Are Seven Deadly Sins and the new Bleach jump not on the drive? I can't find them under Complete but need image work.
>>
>>52498481
No, they're there. Try refreshing the drive, sometimes things don't load.
>>
>>52498433
>But if it's not the endgame
I just wish that you could do the End scenario post-jump like Tenchi or TTGL.
>>
>>52498637
>wanting to end your chain

Sad.
>>
Is the anon who made the Percy Jackson jump still around? I wanted to ask what being a demigod of Hecate would get for abilities.
>>
>>52499078
Fuck you, anon. Seriously, fuck you. Go to Wikipedia, look up some myths about Hecate, figure it out on your own. Don't demand to be spoonfed information about every last little god.
>>
>>52496235
Does phoenix take a companion slot or is it more of a pet kind of thing?
>>
>>52499113
To be fair, anon, that is the type of thing they'd be REEEd at for wanking if they were slight off.
>>
Would bringing in the Symbiote from the Spider-man trilogy jump count as equipment or a companion?
>>
>>52499113
I know exactly what themes Hecate is associated with (Magic, crossroads, ghosts, dogs, etc.), however I wanted to know what kind of abilities I as a demigod would receive from that, since that's something the anon has previously answered. So chill the fuck out.
>>
>>52499166
It's in the Powers and Gimmicks section if it's the one I'm thinking of so it's not a companion. It's not a sophont in any case and even regular pokemon aren't counted as companions anymore.

It's your solo game but I damn sure wouldn't say it's a companion until/unless you import it as one.
>>
>>52499206
>even regular pokemon aren't counted as companions anymore.

Says who? Original document still says otherwise.
>>
>>52499274
Says people who recognize Quicksilver's outdated rulings get tossed in the trash next to Wild_Card's rulings and Red's opinion. :^)
>>
>>52499328
I loved it when SoAnon and Wild_Card got BTFO by themselves and went to go shitpost on QQ with Elvis and 2Pac.
>>
>>52499328
L O L
Got to love that 4channer humor.
>>
>>52499274
It's the shitposter crossposting from Spacebattles anon. You're not going to get a response unless you go there.
>>
>>52498789
I don't want to end it yet, but a Master Class would be a nice end reward.
>>
File: Superman...png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Superman...png
1MB, 900x1200px
Have you ever served as an inspiration or role model for others within your chain, Jumpers?
>>
File: sburb genesis.png (799KB, 1614x892px) Image search: [Google]
sburb genesis.png
799KB, 1614x892px
>>52498414
>I never said such thing.
Not directly, no. Though the abilities you mentioned them to have were very similar.

>Yes, Void (and the equivalent to other universes) could still hide things from you.
Aaand natural blindspots, besides Void-y things. Because I'm pretty sure the Doc mentions there were certain things he couldn't see, though it usually didn't matter too much for him.

>That's just what I say on earlier posts.
Yeah, mostly included that for everyone else.

>Huh, do you know what PtV implies, right? It's a power that even if doesn't outright gives 'all the knowledge', it can get any piece of knowledge eventually.
There's a big difference between those two things.

>On the other hand, a Page was stated to have the potential to surpass Caliborn as Lord of Time
If you count defeating him in a straight fight after going full Hope-y as surpassing him, sure.

>and John after glitching could defeat Caliborn so hard that even after breaking his clock he didn't want to fight him.
I mean. The breaking of the clock didn't seem to give him much in terms of direct power, aside from immortality. And John defeated him mostly by punching him in the face.

>The Master classes also seem to be able to get more out of their element by getting a larger amount of powers.
Like what? They've actually shown very few powers as far as I know. Certainly, John seems like the one with the most powers to me with his Windy Thing.

>>52498414
>I think that Caliborn has said multiple times that this happens passively or at least unknowingly
It happening instinctively and in reaction to his impulses isn't quite the same as it working passively without him doing anything.

>>52498433
>Hey Senpai, what would the Mage of Hope be able to do?
Coming right up.

>>52498637
I'll put that in next update.
>>
>>52498433
Here we go...

Mage of Hope. Knowledge of Belief, Holiness, and Angels.

They'd know the things they believe in intimately. As well as religion and belief of others, probably making them good preachers/cult leaders/inspirational speakers.

May be able to see what people believe in, or what they hope to accomplish, at a glance?

Probably gets something like the white 'majicks' of the Seer of Light, or the white science of the Prince of Hope (but less destructive obviously). But being a literal mage seems quite possible.

You'd probably also be able to see the way to the most optimistic future. Not the "road to victory" to accomplish whatever you're looking to like you'd get with Light, but the road to the brightest future in general.

Or maybe also being able to find something to give Hope in the worst situations?

Not sure how it'd interact with the angels. Maybe you'd figure out what they actually do?
>>
How can you take a canon companion out of the Transformers jump? Do they get to spend CP from the jump's import option?
>>
>>52499114
Counts as a pet so works in the same way pet options tend to work in my jumps.

If imported as companions they become full companions but otherwise they do not take up a slot. As long as they're generally used as pets and don't get given human (or close to human) bodies or minds they are not companions.
>>
>>52499892
Fist didn't give an option.
>>
>>52499907
Cool. I'll try to make some space in my build for it then.
>>
>>52499800
>I'll put that in next update.
Cool. I really need some extra choices for my end game.
>>
>>52499918
Dammit Fist. Well, a later jump should be able to call them forth, right?
>>
>>52499907
Speaking of Phoenixes...

I'm thinking of ascending both the Phoenix I got from HP and the Thunderbird from Fantastic Beasts, into either a little god through Sidereal stuff or to the start of a new species of 1st Circle Demons through Infernal stuff (endow them with Demonic Inheritance, and then endow them with enough essence to ascend).

Just not sure which to go with... So, what's the thread think of my options?
>>
Question for Fallen London. According to Black of Night's description, the direct gaze of Judgements cause it to flee to your side. Since Judgements are stars, does that mean that being in direct sunlight causes it to return to my side, or something else, since Judgements are also cosmic horrors that enforce their will on reality?
>>
>>52500077
I'd go with little god, personally. If you have Devil Tiger, you can just make First Circle Demon species like them by yourself.
>>
>>52500077
I'm in favor of the little god path, but make some 1st Circle species based on the two to honor them anyway.
>>
File: NUBqeqp.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
NUBqeqp.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>52499866
Thanks.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>52500156
No problem, happy to give my thoughts on it.
>>
>>52500222
Also, how is the Endgame Scenario going to work?
>>
>>52500222
You have such an annoying habit of popping up after I forget what I wanted to ask you. I really need to start writing my questions down so I don't forget them.
>>
>>52500085
Yes. Direct Sunlight counts as the direct gaze of the Judgements. True starlight (not Neath-starlight - those aren't stars) counts as a weaker form of their gaze, diluted by distance.
>>
File: Phoenix_harry_potter.jpg (40KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_harry_potter.jpg
40KB, 620x470px
>>52500122
>>52500155
Got it. Two little god familiars, but with 1st Circle species made in their honor anyway.
>>
>>52500294
Ah, gotcha, thanks anon.
>>
>>52500321
Keep in mind, there's also a nifty little thing in the 'Neath called a Mirror-Catch Box, which can trap sunlight for later release. That would also count. So be careful with Sunlight Smuggling - or Smugglers. Once you've been in the 'Neath long enough, the gaze of the Judgements starts hurting /you/, as you've strayed from their Laws and Designs.
>>
File: english.png (695KB, 1065x667px) Image search: [Google]
english.png
695KB, 1065x667px
>>52500252
Hm. Not entirely sure yet.

Thinking of just letting you come back without getting new choices in the jump (which seems the simplest solution), but then there's not really a reason to come back to it, since you'd already picked class/aspect.

Beyond getting to experience the clusterfuck that is canon Homestuck, of course.

>>52500258
Sorry? If you do remember those questions later, I'll do my best to answer them.
>>
>>52500378
...well that's not good. Thanks for the heads up, anon, going to have to watch out for that.
>>
>>52500406
You're welcome. I am not a master of the 'Neath, but I am a Person of Some Importance in London Below. I can answer a number of questions on the environs, climate, and mysteries of the place.
>>
>>52500460
>I can answer a number of questions on the environs, climate, and mysteries of the place.
>climate

...Does it rain as much down there as in Britain?
>>
>>52500388
Maybe have them gain the Lord or Muse Title in addition to their normal one so that they're the Heir/Muse of (Aspect) and their reward for finishing is a Copy of the Treasure so they can do retcons?
>>
>>52500529
It does not! Not much brighter for it, though. Spring is Spore Season. I do hope you've no allergies to mushrooms, delicious friend.
>>
>>52500571
Not that anon, but I think I'm going to hate Spring in the 'Neath...
>>
>>52500595
Maybe Winter, as well. That is not snow, and do not eat it as such... not without an enhanced constitution, and an impressive Will or sense of self.
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>52500615
>That is not snow
...dare I ask what it is?
>>
>>52500085
I imagine that in worlds where the stars aren't physics-enforcing fire gods that sunlight wouldn't be a problem for it.
>>
File: Matriorb.gif (41KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
Matriorb.gif
41KB, 500x346px
>>52500530
...Getting both of those seems a /little/ much.

But maybe something like that (or their Clock, or a psionics-enhancer like the Condesce's tiara seemed to be).

We'll see.
>>
>>52500663
Oh, don't worry, it's nothing gross. It's just solidified sadness that if you eat too much of it melts you down into fuel for the great stone pigs that once propelled the Bazaar through the void.
>>
>>52500663
Neath-Snow, properly Lacre, is... hm. The best way to put it is probably congealed Sorrow, mixed with other things. It is cold, and the things you see when you examine its fractal patterns... well. It requires a powerfully protective monocle.

And 'other things' can include strange organisms and spores. You can get a little crab companion by feeding a pail of the stuff to a boar. The boar doesn't survive.
>>
>>52500015
Use the Infinity Summoning option
>>
>>52500758
Got any ideas that aren't total overkill? ...Seriously, you can just use an import option in a later jump, right? Companions gotta come from somewhere.
>>
If you're learning Sorcery filtered through a Yozi, do you still have to undergo the same trials that fundamentally alter you?
>>
>>52500388
>Sorry? If you do remember those questions later, I'll do my best to answer them.
Now I remember.

So to clarify some things about Infernals and Devil Tigers. Are our lessor souls trapped inside our Inner World? Because reading the charm we create a Chrysalis that then hatches a 3rd Circle which seems would mean they live outside of the Inner World and therefore so do their 2nd and 1st souls.
>>
>>52500858
>Companions gotta come from somewhere.
That's actually something I've been thinking of, lately. A lot of jumps let you make new Companions with a background of your choice. Including Drop-In. Where do they come from, in that situation? Do they just pop into existence fully-formed? Or are they other dimensional travelers that Jump-chan nabbed to keep you company?
>>
>>52500677
Master classes upgrade seems a good reward to me.
>>
>>52500949
Kind of. They're different trials, more intuitive and mystical than the formal rituals of Creation-based sorcerers, but you hit roughly the same beats and as such still change as a person. Just remember that it doesn't have to be a negative change, even with you being taught by bitter and vengeful demon lords. You can use sorcerous initiation to grow as a person.
>>
Hello thread.
I'm the guy who was here last thread, irrationally hesitant to use new-fangled technology like pastebin, here to give you friendly people linkies to all my devil-tiger stuff. All the better to help you make your own devil-tiger or use for your own Infernals jump.
I would like to reiterate that I have only compiled these, I have in no way contributed to their creation. Similar I initially compliled these for personal use and so was not terribly diligent in keeping track of where and who they came from, sorry in advance.

I hope you guys find these useful:

Achsam
https://pastebin.com/q7kWbV7Z
AmyChalot
https://pastebin.com/q9ifgW9g
Arsalan
https://pastebin.com/EWZ9NZ3T
Asakos
https://pastebin.com/YJSni1nQ
BaalShazash
https://pastebin.com/7aAFPBT4
BogMod
https://pastebin.com/6wmF8Vr7
BronzeHawk
https://pastebin.com/8CMZLZBh
Crow
https://pastebin.com/SCVrNN4G
Cyprian
https://pastebin.com/4kk1hEKa
Danizelle
https://pastebin.com/HGU9BjQP
Elixia
https://pastebin.com/wpRFWJcB
Engishena
https://pastebin.com/eXy4Efug
Eridu
https://pastebin.com/xX3WYzrj
Genzhasphyr
https://pastebin.com/4R3xLHHy
GildedCoin
https://pastebin.com/GjT0LyTp
Haolan
https://pastebin.com/P9BH3Ycb
Hemera
https://pastebin.com/aQDWY7Ze
Ikanii
https://pastebin.com/5vdbrjTW
Ishta
https://pastebin.com/uUmeQbeE
Jobaash
https://pastebin.com/j9XHDpw2
Karis
https://pastebin.com/9jsThMkf
Ksathra
https://pastebin.com/EXhVRp0X
Lang Mal
https://pastebin.com/KkZS7nFR
Lirima
https://pastebin.com/hs8CDfGH
Madhuvanthi*
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1419: FOOLISH JUMPER Edition
Mirage*
Morstal
https://pastebin.com/5C2BHNQj
Niet
https://pastebin.com/rzvHR5qk
Ophelia*
Perkunos
https://pastebin.com/vzLHz9QG
RadiantDragon
https://pastebin.com/Qz0MU4eQ
1/2
>>
>>52500999
I'm leaning heavily towards the former. At least in the case of Drop-ins. Some of these perks specifically state you can 'design' their personality and other characteristics (and OOC you'd have to do so anyway). Origins with backgrounds get them a body that was inserted into the storyline, just like yours. Neither seems beyond Jump-chan's power.
>>
>>52501093
contd

Taakozoka
http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/yozi:taakozoka
Takuma
https://pastebin.com/fsecqD6U
Tartaroth
https://pastebin.com/TqMeH4C7
Telum
https://pastebin.com/xikKViwR
Tempesta
https://pastebin.com/tpcFxJk4
Vel
https://pastebin.com/5FSJnE2V
Vermillion
https://pastebin.com/D3QKZ6mP
Vivere
https://pastebin.com/tCcMWvuB
Vox Praetoria
https://pastebin.com/T9nsryAn
White Rabbit*
Xanichi
https://pastebin.com/VUbHEDvD
Xentair
https://pastebin.com/PWZuuYZp
Yladri
https://pastebin.com/UrXhbF7Z
ZaenomonInuupis
https://pastebin.com/bWnPhauU
Zenalis*
Zuratha*

2/2

Those with an asterisk can be found in the previous thread as pdfs.
>>
>>52500949
Yes, you still have to go through the Stations.

Fundamentally altering you is a little exaggerated though, considering you can just sacrifice something inconsequential to you (like cutting of a finger).

And it's supposed to be a good thing, letting you grow as a person.

>>52500971
They aren't trapped... I'm not actually sure how they're supposed to travel back and forth normally, but they're implied to be able to.

3rd Circles (and most 2nd Circles) that are in Creation and unbound by sorcery, can normally just choose to appear back in Malfeas (or Cecelyne to make the trek back).

So presumably you 3rd and 2nd Circles could just choose to go in and out of your Inner/Living World as they please (or as you allow), without Surrender Oaths trapping them inside like the Yozi's Demons are trapped in Malfeas.

1st Circles are probably out of luck though, unless something else lets them in/out?

>>52501006
Possibly, yes.
>>
>>52501113
Please let me know if any of the links aren't working.
Enjoy.
>>
>>52501106
Well, I suppose I'm talking less about their actual origins and more what they believe. I mean, it's ultimately immaterial whether Jump-chan creates them or just finds them somewhere in the infinite multiverse and grabs them, either way they could be to your specifications. But do they think they have a background and a life before they met you, or did their sense of self start with encountering you?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>52489347
208 Beelzebub
Age 721
Demon -400
Los Angeles
Demonic Contracts Magical Girl Muffin
Demonic Energy, Demonically Appealing -100, Eight Deadly Sins -300,
Lifetime Supply of Yogurty -100, Demon Sparkling Transformation Wand -50, Age Gun -300,
Companion Import(Muffin[Drop-In, Let's Go At My Pace, Demonically Appealing -200, MY HOUSE! -50, The Pass -150])-50,
Creep, Lolicon, and All-around Disgusting Individual +300, Solomon Company +0,
Well, a demon company wants to kill me(or enslave me or something, I wasn't paying attention). Apparently, I'm quite the despicable monster in this world. Well, I suppose I'll have to devour this company so I can focus on more important things, like vacationing with my contracted magical girl and conquering my latest netherworld island. My latest dimension is another full of oceans, islands, and sky islands. Pretty sure the rest of the jump is lewd and illegal most places, we'll try and enjoy that drawback on a nice tropical island in another dimension. Far, far from the plot I know nothing about.
Continue
1 Infamous
2 Cabin in the Woods
3 Carnivores
4 Terraria
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Razzle Dazzle
7 The Mighty Boosh
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
>>52501180
The Mighty Boosh. I know less than nothing about this.
>>
File: thumbs up from batman.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up from batman.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>52501093
>>52501113
>>52501136
Thank you!
>>
What are some good Perks for integrating spells into physical objects, or turning spells into data of some kind?

I'm trying to make smartphone apps that let any random jackoff use spells. Maybe make a battle anime out of it, who knows?

[Spoiler] Can you even imagine all that lewd? [/Spoiler]
>>
>>52501253
>spoiler

Christ, that's embarrassing
>>
>>52501253
>being able to legit cast fist.gif
Fund it.
>>
>>52501253
Digital Devil Saga would help. It's more demon summoning through cell phone apps, but I'm sure with some work you could adapt it to work on other types of magic.
>>
>>52501093
>>52501113
>>52501136
thanks m8
>>
>>52501253
Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2 have stuff that'd work great for this.

Also a capstone in Fate/Extra.
>>
>>52492270
>Jumpchain, But Every Time They Say Jumper It Goes Faster has been changed to hearing someone say jumper/your name to get the speed boost
>Hearing
>>52485538
>Jumper, Literal God of Speed
You Maniac! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you [YJ_ANON] to hell!
On a unrelated note, what ways do we have that allow you to hear someone praying to you / speaking your name across vast distances?

>According To All Laws Of Aviation… flight speed
caps out at around 100 MPH
How about it just letting you fly at your running speed if better, since it does not work on aerodynamics or anything like that?
>>
>>52501224
>>52501304

Happy to, anons. Hope you like them as much as I did.
>>
>>52490595
Probably solid type II as far as if I wanted to start a megastructure project.
>>
>>52501093
>>52501113
Thanks for going through all this effort.
>>
>>52501131
>1st Circles are probably out of luck though, unless something else lets them in/out?
How hard would it be to summon them considering they're our 1st souls rather than the bound first circles of the Yozi?
>>
Can I ask a Question about Fantastic Beasts?

If you take the Obscurial perk, can you help normal Obscurials train to manage their power in the same way? Or are you just a unique aberration that can't help others reach the same level of control and have normal magic alongside being an Obscurial.

>>52501652
>>52501304
>>52501224
Happy to. It's been a good experience and I hope that it helps people hear in making their own Devil-Tigers.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>52501680
You'd still need a sorcery spell for that (or some sort of Charm maybe? But I'm not sure what kind of Devil Tiger would have charms for summon 1st Circles), but it should be pretty easy to do so.

They're immune to normal summoning, but that's only because they're not subject to the Surrender Oaths or the Yozis. You should still be able to summon them through your own Sorcerous Initiation.
>>
I wish to be a perfect king how would i go about doing it and what perks would i need.
>>
>>52501527
Power of Names from God of War, maybe?
>>
>>52501791
Go to Fate/, go Servant, and take the Seibahface "drawback".
>>
>>52501791
academics package : Civics+skill plus in eclipse phase. Sounds like a good start
>>
>>52501787
>You'd still need a sorcery spell for that
Um, if there were in your Inner World, couldn't you just shove them through the opening between it and your body in the real world?

Not so much summoning as "Everyone take a number and queue up at the door"
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>52501180
209 The Mighty Boosh
Age 25
Psychedelic Monk -100
The Ghost of Hendrix, Crimping -100, Jazz Fusion -200, Shaman Skills -100,
Guitar, Flute of Summoning -100, Goth Juice, Shaman Juice -400,
I haven't the foggiest idea what is going on with this world. I think I'm just gonna chill in my bar and provide live music for the most part. My latest dimension will be mountains and rivers. I'll need to conquer my latest netherworld island.
Continue
1 Infamous
2 Cabin in the Woods
3 Carnivores
4 Terraria
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Razzle Dazzle
7 Xena/Hercules The Legendary Journeys
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
File: Alveua.png (266KB, 366x939px) Image search: [Google]
Alveua.png
266KB, 366x939px
>>52501915
That would work fine too, yes?

I was assuming from the question that they either didn't grab the perk for it, or wanted to properly summon them for some reason (maybe to let Akuma summon them?).
>>
>>52501969
Cabin in the Woods. Well, this place is unfortunate. Fun movie though.
>>
File: DeadOnTheInside.jpg (24KB, 405x227px) Image search: [Google]
DeadOnTheInside.jpg
24KB, 405x227px
>>52492270
>-God-Emperor of Beekind changed from global range to covering the area of a huge city (think New York City+)
Well, damn.

Guess I can cut that out of my build now... At least I have some extra cp.

Now if I could just figure out some female celebrity's voice to steal with Jumper Larry King, I'd be set...
>>
>>52501791
By being a selfish egomaniac who views the entire world and everyone in it as your property. And therefore wishes to increase the prosperity of the world to be as great and awe-inspiring as possible because as your property its state reflects upon you.
>>
>>52501253
>I'm trying to make smartphone apps that let any random jackoff use spells.
Look at Duel Monsters - The Heroes Drop In capstone Visions of the Future

Lets you turn a piece of tech into a Magic Spell.
>>
File: benefactor.jpg (163KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
benefactor.jpg
163KB, 450x449px
Starting a side chain with a writer, grouchier version of my main jumper.

“Hello.” Said a blue haired woman, standing above me. I stared at her. What the fuck was she doing in my house? Who the hell was she?

“Hey.” I replied, forcing myself to be polite through the pain of my sprained ankle. Please leave. I don’t like seeing other people in my room. Online I was cordial and polite (most of the time), and amiable. Offline? Tch. Completely different. My foot was in pain as well. I couldn’t leave to hop downtown to get some donuts, and I was irritable for these reasons. I wished I could relax someplace else, like a huge crystal treehouse. I wistfully begun to dream of other worlds, like I did often.

“...Are you okay?” She asked me. It felt like she was struggling with the words, as if she was a tourist reading from a guidebook at a native. I couldn’t get mad at her when she said that. Reminded me too much of how I struggled with speaking as well.

“I’m fine. Foot’s in pain but that’s alright. I’ll live.” No it wasn’t, but I’d say anything to get her to leave.

“You can’t walk with it. But I can help you walk, and send you on an exciting adventure if you want.” She said. I sat up, muting the analysis video of the Asterisk War (Terrible series, by the way.) I was listening to.

“What do you mean?” I said. Had someone else said the same childish language to me, I’d get angry at them for speaking down to me. Something about her seemed, however, to indicate we also had our own awkward struggles with others.
“I’ll send you to different worlds that you’ve dreamed of visiting.” She said. “All you have to do is talk to me sometimes about how humans act, and let me watch you as well. I’ll...give you privacy, though, if you want it. Humans like that, right?” The blue haired woman said.

Humans like that? Was she even human?
>>
>>52501791
go to fate zero and get king of jumpers.
>>
File: writer nika.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
writer nika.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>52502079
“I’ll do whatever you ask me to. Sounds like a sweet deal.” I replied. Her expression didn’t change, but she lifted a hand. I stared at it, awkwardly.

“Grab my hand.” She said. Without thinking, I grabbed it. Immediately, I realized I may or may not have gotten into something I couldn’t handle. But it was too late to back out now.

Jump #1 of Writer Nika Chain: Pokemon

Origin: Drop-In
Region: Kanto (Pallet Town)
Starter: Squirtle (Free)
Mental Bond (150 CP)
Egg Move (Aura Sphere) (50 CP)

Perks:
>Savant (300 CP)
>Champ In The Making (300 CP)
>Freerunning (100 CP)
>Blend In (150 CP)

Items:
>Laptop (100 CP)
>Motorcycle (100 CP)
>Thrust Pack (100 CP)
>Collapsible Baton (50 CP)
>Hypervisor (200 CP)

Drawbacks
>Damned (+300 CP)
Nightmares are ok to deal with, I mea-
>Wanted (+300 CP)
WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!?!?!?! HECK OFF!!!

More writing's coming.
>>
File: Autobot Humaniform.png (386KB, 645x888px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot Humaniform.png
386KB, 645x888px
>>52501915
>>52501986
Oh... You could also build Artifacts to transport things between your world and the outside, like the Scarlet Bridge and Key to the Infernal Gates.

Or build a Manse with Otherworld Gate.

Using sorcery to just summon them is easiest in the short term, but if you want to get them out en-masse, then investing some time in these things could be useful.

Craft ability solves everything.
>>
Regarding Infernals what would be some good victories for the Reclamation that are big enough that I can point to and prove that the Reclamation is possible but small enough that I can use them as leverage to get the non-Reclamation Yozi to open their charms to help. Basically I want to be able to say "Hey look its possible but we're going to need your help to actually do it".
>>
>>52502110
I blinked, expecting something to happen when I held her hand. Did she even tell me her name? Or who...what she was?

When I opened my eyes...I stood on a dusty, gravelly road. All around me was greenery, shining with the fresh morning dew. Pastoral farmland stretched out before me. The faint uplifting scent of fresh air (Tinged, of course, with the revolting scent of fertilizer.), filled me. I blinked.

So that’s how being pulled to another universe felt like. You just blinked, and were teleported. Somehow I expected different, but I wasn’t complaining. The transition was smooth. A screeching mass of brown feathers and darkly hued patterns jolted me from my thoughts.

I walked over to investigate what the birds (Resembling Pidgeys from pokemon) were scattering around. With a wave of my hand, I dispersed them. A...blue turtle? Was I in the world of Pokemon, then? I picked her up and cradled the squirtle in my arms. Her tiny blue body shivered in my hands.

“Are you enjoying this?” The blue haired woman said, appearing in a soft glow of light.

“I don’t know yet.” I replied. “Ask me later. I haven’t even been in here for five minutes.” She wordlessly started to fade away. “Oh wait, before you go. What’s your name?” I asked her.
>>
>>52501687
The perk says 'uniquely', but doesn't say if the uniqueness is inherent or something you could teach others.
And there's nothing in the notes about it.
Shy of the jumpmaker saying one way or another, I'd say, just fanwank it.

Also thanks for the Devil-tiger stuff. I've read some of them and they seem pretty sweet.
>>
>>52500858
It wouldn't work, because if you don't have a canon companion option to begin with, the only way is either to use a different Transformers jump, or to use a pod.

Let's say for example you want some guy from a specific universe, but that jump doesn't have companion options. You can't just magically recreate him elsewhere, because it isn't the same person on a fundamental level. You'd end up missing out on fundamental abilities, or inherent traits that the canon character would have. You can start to assemble a kit together that makes them close to the original, but no matter how close you get you're still going to end up with deviations due to natural changes and different experiences. At the end of the day you won't end up with the same person that you would've gotten if the target jump had a canon companions option. Technically, the simpler the target individual, the closer you get to mimicking them completely. But even then because of inherent background differences, you still won't have the real thing.

But that's why Infinity Summoning works, because Infinity Summoning explicitly interacts with past jumps, whereas companion creation options don't.
>>
>>52502344
There are perks that allow you to teach just about everything aren't there.
Generic Xianxia, You Do Your Master Proud.
That should let you do it without needing to fanwank, I'd think.
>>
>>52501687
>>52501573
Did I just double-post? Fuck. Sorry guys.
>>
File: The Magnus.png (401KB, 389x948px) Image search: [Google]
The Magnus.png
401KB, 389x948px
>>52502129
A tricky question... You'd want something appreciably big, such that it's a huge victory for the Reclaimation, from a mortal/Exalted perspective. Yozis are hard to impress... But not so big you can immediately steamroll Creation and open the way to victory.

Hm...

The Lotus Massacre (loads of dead Sidereals), or the murder of the Unconquered Sun (or any of the Incarnae, really) might do it?

The first would knock out a lot of fate oversight, while the latter would probably actually make things worse for you in the short term (what with ol' Sol unlikely to stop you before that, and now Heaven's on red alert)... but would likely bolster the Yozis morale.

Otherwise, something like using Gethamane's Reality Engines to create a Pole of Darkness/Adorjan might work, or might go too far. Not sure.
>>
>>52492362
Only the futaposter uses that gif. I dub thee futaposter.
>>
>>52500758
>Infinity Summoning
Infinity makes a summoning last as long as you want.

But what do you have to let you summon a specific being from a Time Locked past jump? Specifically a Transformers jump, where there is no native summoning magic in that setting.
>>
>>52502464
The only one I know of is the one from Samurai Jack, which requires you to have killed the thing you're summoning. Kind of a shitty thing to do to someone you ostensibly like.
>>
>>52502464
I think he's talking about the Summoning magic from No Game No Life. The perk version explicitly works on people from past jumps, but is balanced by costing a shitton to actually keep someone around for more than a few minutes.
>>
>>52502464
Infinity Summoning is actually referring to the combination of using Infinity + the Summoning perk from NGNL which lets you link back to a past jump. This is dependent on the ruling that the NGNL perk is based off of a magic effect in NGNL's setting, which means the time duration of the perk can be affected by Infinity.
>>
>>52502116
Is that pic Autochthon? He looks cool as fuck.
>>
Do Charms count as spells? Can I cast one with Infinity to make it last forever (or until I want it to end)?
>>
File: Dishonored 2 - 0.9.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored 2 - 0.9.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
So I was working on something and I accidentally a Dishonored 2 jump.

Got to dump and run before I go to work, I'll have to check feedback once I get back from work.

Can someone please repost on next thread?
>>
>>52502510
>>52502520

I thought jumps were supposed to be self-contained, when the hell did "summoning freely from past jumps" get accepted?
>>
File: concerned writer nika.png (739KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
concerned writer nika.png
739KB, 500x324px
>>52502172
“I forgot. I have no use for names, my apologies. Well...you can give me a name. I don’t really care. But I suppose if it’ll help us interact, you can give me a name. I get called ‘The Benefactor’ a lot by people I make similar deals with.” She replied, looking bored.

“I guess you’ll be The Benefactor, then?” She nodded.

“Very well. I’ll be watching. If you don’t want me to see you, just say so and I’ll cease.” The Benefactor faded from sight.

I breathed. Just what should I do now? I had nothing. No money or food, nothing but the clothes on my back.

“Well, little buddy.” I said, to the bruised Squirtle in my arms. “I suppose it’s just you and me. Are you okay?”

“N-No, I’m pretty hurt.” Replied a voice in my head. “My name’s Seafoam.” Oh. I supposed we had a mental bond, then. Kay.

“My name’s Nika.” I said.

Running from the law and dealing with nightmares was...not really the worse. See, I took a hobby of using the thrust pack to jump and run everywhere, and doing parkour in the wilderness. I was never bored, in between that and honing my writing craft I really only needed to pop in town for food supplies, writing supplies, or medical care. I accumulated a rotating team of Eeveelutions, Snorlax, Ampharos, Nidoking and NidoQueen, and of course, Seafoam the Mega Blastoise. There were others, but these were the main team. I never really took the Gym Badge challenge, but they'd always tell tales of the mysterious "Jumping Trainer" who always refused to give a name no matter what, who many trainers would seek to fight and defeat. Of course, I lost sometimes. But my reputation was alright.

At the end of these ten years, my Benefactor approached me. She had been...oddly distant. Rarely actually approaching me during this time. Maybe she was shy. Or maybe she was testing me. Who knows.

"Where would you like to go to next?" She asked. I rubbed the side of my cheek, scratching an itch.
>>
>>52502583
It's been on the drive for years, get over it.
>>
>>52502583
Since people stopped giving a shit and any attempt to stop anyone gets drowned out with cries of shitposting.
>>
>>52500735
A pail of stuff to a rat or monkey you mean. The boars just get dizzy and wander off.
>>
>>52502593
"I'd like to go someplace where I don't need to hide from anyone. Preferably with some magic I could learn." I said.

"I have a good place for you, then. You'll love it. I notice you liked message boards a lot. That place will give you a message board that's in your head. Won't it be nice?" My Benefactor said.

I had not the faintest idea what she meant. But sure.

"Yeah."

She extended a hand and I took it, as usual.
>>
>>52502572
God damn it, myrmidont, how do you accidentally a jump. Reading now, already hyped for it.
>>
>>52502129
>victories for the Reclamation that are big enough that I can point to and prove that the Reclamation is possible but small enough that I can use them as leverage to get the non-Reclamation Yozi to open their charms to help.
>>52502433
>A tricky question
Free the Dragon Beyond the World from his Egg Wing Prison.
This is something you can do even if you don't want to actually free the Yozi's for real, because he is still trapped in Malfeas.

But the old Exalted Host wanted to be extra sure, and thought he was one with an excellent show of getting actually free eventually if he was just tossed inside with everyone else, so releasing him should generate a lot of hype by making their long term prospects of freedom more hopeful.

Also, I would like to refer to to this EXTREMELY SPECIFIC AND SITUATIONAL Perk from the world of...
>Alter D. Rus.
>Achievements, Ok these are really perks that would normally not be able to be acquired since they are already acquired by others in the setting. These rewards can greatly help you but are not discounted to any background.
>Broody Hen- 100
>You can now use the Broody Hen skill, Now you'll be able to instantaneously hatch any egg of your choice.

Yes, you can do the impossible through the power of Perk Fiat and a 100 CP purchase. (Also useful for stealing Femto's super special behit from the Berserk setting before he ever uses it and taking his place in the godhand even though it was never meant for you.)
>>
File: Autobot.jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot.jpg
11KB, 227x222px
>>52502544
Yup. That's what Autobot looks like when he takes humaniform.

>>52502676
>Free the Dragon Beyond the World from his Egg Wing Prison.
...That is pretty much a perfect answer to the question, yes.

>Also, I would like to refer to to this EXTREMELY SPECIFIC AND SITUATIONAL Perk from the world of...
>Yes, you can do the impossible through the power of Perk Fiat and a 100 CP purchase. (Also useful for stealing Femto's super special behit from the Berserk setting before he ever uses it and taking his place in the godhand even though it was never meant for you.)
I... bwuh?

I'm not sure if his wings bound together counts enough as an egg to hatch from, but that's hilarious.
>>
>>52502583
Because the combination only came up recently when Infinity showed up. NGNL has been on the drive for over a year now, and by itself, the perk essentially gives several minutes of operation time at best. It was no different from making a summoning spell, which is possible in several different jumps. Infinity just took what was existing and changed it into a non expiring variant, thus turning them into permanent summons. This wouldn't be the first time we've had people use permanent summons to bypass companion limits, it's just that this specific combination is much less elaborate than what was necessary in the past.
>>
>>52502828
No I'm not even talking about the combination, that shit's fine. I'm talking about a specific component - the Summoning to begin with.
>>
>>52502847
Read >>52502601 and get over it, Timmy.
>>
File: MAGMA KRAKEN.jpg (256KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
MAGMA KRAKEN.jpg
256KB, 700x453px
>>52502565
No, spells are something different in Exalted. Charms aren't something you cast.

Sorcery on the other hand does have spells.

So, you could cast stuff like Total Annihilation and have an ever-expanding wave of green light and doom.

Or have a Technique Mirror last forever, and copy every attack made against you back against the attacker.

Or just summon the MAGMA KRAKEN!
>>
>>52502433
Theoretically if I shoved a nuke that only affects inorganic matter through a portal, directly into the Games of Divinity, would that be enough to break their cosmic Xbox?>>52502676
>Also useful for stealing Femto's super special behit from the Berserk setting before he ever uses it and taking his place in the godhand even though it was never meant for you
Isn't that a terrible idea that requires you murder someone you love and permanently turns you into mega Satan the psycho rapist?
>>
>>52502913
Oh, okay. Huh, those sound pretty cool, actually-

>MAGMA KRAKEN
EXPLAIN NOW.
>>
File: motorcycle-girl-2_750233113.jpg (67KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle-girl-2_750233113.jpg
67KB, 500x338px
Jump # 33 Ride to Hell: Retribution
Background: Biker (100)
Staring Location: Blackfield
Perks:
*Snagged some Drugs (100)
*You know how to move (0)
*Combat Skills (100, Discount)
*Multitasker (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Signiture Cut (0)
*Strip club (300, Discount) My traveling city gets a bit more… colorful
Companions:
*Imports X 6 (300)
Bike: (+200)
*Paint Job
*Agility Boost (50, Discount)
*Speed Increase (100, Discount)
*Fuel Efficiency (100)
*Sidecar (50)
Drawback:
*Hunted (+300)

Companions

Abraham Van Hellsing & Akitsu
Background: Mechanic
*Auto Mechanic
*Discreet
*Master Mechanic

Arcueid, Yu, & Tamamo
Background: Biker
Perks:
*You know how to move
*Combat Skills
*Multitasker

Adam Jensen
Background: Cop
Perks:
*Face of the law
*Man hunter
*Roadblocks

Snowflame
Background: Dealer (of course)
Perks:
*Snagged some Drugs
*Strait from the source
*I know my weed from my weed
*Equipment – Drugs (I am just proud he didn’t blow all his cp on multiple purchases of this)

(to be continued)
>>
>>52502974
Journal Entry: 12256

Justice, It’s something you don’t find often out here. The version of me from this world had her family wiped out by the Devil’s Hand; A huge band of Bikers who have been taking over the Biker Scene. She had began gathering up her remaining friends and starting a war with the Devil’s hand.

They took notice and if I hadn’t have awoke when I did the war would have ended badly for her or me I guess.

Now… well I am taking a page from Batman. I am the demon that stalks the night, picking them off one by one as they panic. I haven’t killed them, I haven’t had too. It’s almost better I put them in the hospital as they rave about some invincible monster stalking them from the shadows. A few of them have already wound up in the loony bin.

Others have begun to turn on each other believing they are behind this. I have… tried to help this along planting some false evidence to turn them against each other. Some I just brought to light plots where they really were planning to take the others down.

They shouldn’t last too much longer like this. Soon they will break apart in to smaller factions in a war and I will bring down whoever survives it.

Maybe it’s a ridiculous length to go to not kill anyone. I really don’t like killing. However in a way this is more fitting, they live in fear; terrified of their own shadows and knowing that it’s a matter of time before living nightmare comes for them. It would almost be kinder to kill them. Then again, they don’t really deserve any kindness.
>>
>>52502433
>The Lotus Massacre (loads of dead Sidereals),
Hmm. I could take the Demon Hunters drawback and and set up some ambushes in preparation. Or I could try to use some sort of magic nuke in Heaven.
>>
>>52502926
>Isn't that a terrible idea that requires you murder someone you love and permanently turns you into mega Satan the psycho rapist?

>implying that position isn't perfect for a Jumper
>>
>>52502960
It's a spell that makes an awesome kraken made of magma. What else is there to explain?
>>
>>52503050
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME. I WANT IT.
>>
>>52502926
>cosmic Xbox?
Wait, what if I bought The Games of Divinity from Sidereals would it be a good idea to try and trade it to the Yozi in return for all of them opening up their charms?
>>
>>52502926
Maybe?

I'd call it unlikely if it's otherwise a mundane nuke. Artifacts are really damn durable (generally indestructable except to powerful magic specifically designed to destroy Artifacts), and this is a Primordial-made super-Artifact.

>>52502960
It is the Best Spell.

Basically this >>52503050

But to enlighten you into the awesome that is MAGMA KRAKEN:

You're literally summoning a bunch of tentacles of molten magma to burst from the ground, and act as a kraken under your control.

>Calling to the Essence of fire and earth that roils deep beneath her, the sorcerer wills ten tentacles of lava to erupt from the ground, shaking the earth as they burst forward in torrents of molten stone. She designates where each appears, out to as far as long range from her. Together, these form the Magma Kraken.

Or, if you don't like the more-awesome (in my opinion) 3e description:

>The sorcerer combines the Prayer to the Kraken with the Mudra of Burning Earth that volcano gods make when their mountains spew fire. Red strands of Essence then lance toward the targeted area, which begins to rumble. Five ticks after the sorcerer’s Cast Sorcery action ends, tentacles of lava erupt from the ground. The sorcerer can place these writhing limbs anywhere in a circle 50 yards wide, at most 500 yards away. Anyone in the area when this happens is knocked prone unless their players succeed at a refl exive (Dexterity + Athletics) roll, difficulty 2. The tentacles are magical constructs that Join Battle on the tick they appear and lash out at anyone the sorcerer names an enemy, either to strike or grapple.

>>52503008
Ambushes would probably work better, if you can get them to commit to the fight and not just Avoidance Kata away, or kill them before they can do so.

A magic nuke they could likely Perfect Defend against.

>>52503094
Yesss.

>>52503094
It would be a good bargaining chip to open up negotiations. But they're not as addicted as gods get to it.
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52503137
>Yesss.
Damn. That was supposed to be for >>52503070
>>
>>52503094
Why not just make the Yozi like you personally?

Challenge Isidoros to a contest of strength, Show Szoreny beauty, etc.
>>
>>52503137
>>52503174
Well now I have to solve all of my problems with MAGMA KRAKEN. I'll be like Dr. Bees, but with MAGMA KRAKEN instead.

Dr. MAGMA KRAKEN.
>>
>>52503137
What if it's a bomb that voids inorganic matter completely?
>>
>>52503137
>A magic nuke they could likely Perfect Defend against
It would still fuck up heaven and cause a bunch of problems. Of course it would depend on what the magic nuke actually is.
>>
>>52503211
MAGMA KRAKEN is already the solution to all problems, anon.
>>
>>52503174
Did tag Lunar eat all 54 of those cakes? That's over 5 tens. And that's terrible!
>>
So I have a question about Noblesse. What is the power level like? Apparently you start off being able to blow up a 3 story building but how much does it ramp up? Is it survivable for a early jump?
>>
>>52503219
>What if it's a bomb that voids inorganic matter completely?
Would that even work in Exalted?
>>
>>52503262
Okay, what if it's a bomb that voids inorganic spirit particles that behave like matter completely?
>>
>>52502761
>I'm not sure if his wings bound together counts enough as an egg to hatch from
It explicitly works to hatch regular eggs instantly, when they would not be viable yet, and also works on stuff like petrified eggs.

And he IS literally something trapped inside an egg.

I would go with it. If you sit on the top of the egg, his eggs cracks along the wings, and you've justified your Redemption Chops for at least the next ten years or so, considering the time scale the Yozi operate on. So be a Green Sun Prince, do Demonic Hookers and Blow until people start grumbling, then sit on top of old Humpty Dumpty. Collect accolades, and ride out the rest of the jump on your laurels, cause you've done more for the reclamation than all those other yahoos have.
>>
>>52502572
Neat.
I like that you're allowed to choose between 500cp + Mark, or 1000cp.
Looks like I'll be a Philosopher again.
>>
>>52503306
>Demonic Hookers
To be clear, aren't First Circle demons not even sapient beings, really? Isn't that bestiality, then?
>>
>>52503343
Bestiality's gonna be the LEAST of your crimes in Malfeas.
>>
>>52502572
Noice!
>>
>>52502913
>Charms aren't something you cast.
Would disagree here. Charms are magic that you usually actually do. And even if not by default, can also be stunted. Doing them ritually as a spell so Infinity applies for sure should work.
>>
>>52503343
Far as I can tell, the deal with serfs is that while they are a person in terms of identity and shit, they're only ever going to be a single specific person.
>>
>>52503274
I know of one or two but the settings don't have jumps.
>>
>>52503211
Godspeed, Dr. MAGMA KRAKEN Anon.

..Also, there's this:

https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?501961-Exalted-MAGMA-KRAKEN!

>>52503219
>>52503262
>>52503274
Maybe?

>>52503231
That's true... It could serve the 'Getting Yozi Approval' goal perfectly fine without necessarily killing off all the Sidereals.

>>52503245
Yup. That's terrible.

They are terrified of the idea that the Guild may incorporate and corrupt the Solars, and have been taking steps to ruin all transactions between them. Lunars have reacted variously: Where a Solar baker was hired to supply cakes for the Summer of Weddings in Ashur, which a Guildsman was catering, a Lunar ate all 54 cakes in a misguided attempt to keep the Solar pure.

>>52503306
I should probably put forth an argument against this... But I can't find it within myself to do so.

Carry on, anon.

>>52503343
They're sorta sapient, I think?

But they have stereotypical personalities for their species, and don't think of themselves as individuals.

Also, >>52503362 has a point.
>>
>>52502572
No ability to grant outsider marks?
>>
>>52496893
Discworld has an inheritance perk, I think.
>>
>>52503343
>aren't First Circle demons not even sapient beings, really?
This is false. Most if not all of the demon species are sapient. But most samples of a certain race have near identical modes of thought, like you made multiple copies of someone. The ones that diverge enough from the norm to want to qualify to become citizens are not more sapient, they are more distinct and stand out in the crowd more as individuals.
>>
>>52503386
>I should probably put forth an argument against this... But I can't find it within myself to do so.

Good. You know your place then.
>>
>>52502572
My only complaint - everything is very thematic! - is that you can only craft Bone Charms if you grab the Mark, as it is currently written. Hrm.
Thread posts: 452
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.