[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 75

File: typical pfg party.jpg (2MB, 1500x1007px) Image search: [Google]
typical pfg party.jpg
2MB, 1500x1007px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

What does a typical /pfg/ party look like in your mind? Does it look anything like this?
With the triple-app in Shardwalkers, when will we see our first quadruple-app? Quintuple-app? Sextuple-app?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>52473986
>>
>>52476984
Isn't a 4+ app just.. a party?
>>
So I am considering my character for Iron Fang. I am honestly considering some form of character with a split personality who is a state of semi-mental breakdown.

At the moment I am considering Symbiotic Slayer for this, but am looking for other options to give my character a split personality.

I understand fractured mind occultist does a similar thing? Or something like that?

And also the Master Chymist. As well the Brute Vigilante does a bit of it.

Does anything else come similar? Particularly I like the ability to willingly give over control to the other half for a temporary power boost. Symbiotic Slayer is interesting in that regard.

I am also looking for what would be a good event to latch onto as the traumatic experience that would damage my character's mind to this point. I'm not really getting anything good from the player's guide. Is there anything else in world in Golarion that happened near the area that would also work? Or should I just make something up?
>>
>>52477002
yes
>>
>>52476984
>TFW SotJR sextuple apps Blingmaker to give us all the blue balls
>>
>>52476984
Didn't that one Councilman AP have a quadruple app? A Magical Girl, a Rubato, a PsyArm, and an Arcanist all applied together, got in together, and then explosive collars memed all over them and the game collapsed.
>>
Is Ironfang going to be a bamboozle?
>>
>>52476984
What sort of adventure would OP's picture go on? I'd run it.
>>
>>52477070
I get Molthune vibes from it.

I give it a fifty percent bamboozle chance.
>>
>>52477112

Biweekly barely doing anything followed by extreme memeing of the game on these threads and mass amounts of typefucking in between sessions.
>>
>>52477051
>explosive collars memed all over them
What the hell kind of BDSM quest was this?
>>
>>52477140
DHB dming.
>>
>>52477140
>>52477151

I remember this story.

DHB

The man

The autist

The legend
>>
>>52477159
its an exaggerated story, but it is a good one
>>
What's the best hedgewitch tradition if I want to play a controller. Black magic?
>>
>>52477159
>>52477151
I remember this. Enemies had explosive collars to remove their heads if they were captured to prevent speak with dead. When they activated they start beeping and blow up the next round. Someone grappling one had the guy activate the collar, the part identified it, and they just held on and almost died when it blew up the next round.

I seem to remember DHB coming and talking about it that they only did damage if you were adjacent to them when they blew up and that in a later draft he opted for some shit like acid tablets that melted the tongue to prevent speak with dead.
>>
>>52477198
yup.
>>
>>52477179
Black Magic has great Debuffs. Then there's Spiritualism as a must-have for secondary tradition.
>>
>>52477198
>Someone grappling one had the guy activate the collar, the part identified it, and they just held on and almost died when it blew up the next round.
what kind of stupid shit doesn't put down the bomb? how is that anyone's fault but their own?
>>
>>52477070
It has some red flags, but the fact that it's not being plastered all over the boards gives me hope. After all, what's the point of a bamboozle if nobody shows up for it?
>>
>>52477218
You have to remember players are fucking retarded
>>
>>52477205
Seems like spiritualism is always half the equation. But there don't seem to be any good area control traditions?
>>
>>52477235
>I am holding a bomb
>I know its a bomb
>I am given time to move away from the bomb to safety
>Fuck it I'm gonna hold onto the bomb

It's like blaming your GM when you jump into the bonfire and it burns.
>>
>>52477264
Players are retarded anon.
>>
>>52477218
No, the collars set each other off in a chain reaction or some shit, the party didn't hang on to them. One enemy set theirs off, and the explosion triggered the collars of all the other enemies.
>>
>>52477292
thats not true though
>>
>>52476546
I don't know if you've already done it and this is post, but the DM said he's offering reviews so maybe PM him.

I'm no reviewer so I can't talk about quality, but as a reader I think it'd be good to make it more clear why Gamze goes to Kelmarayn in pursuit of Haleen. Maybe tie Grayth into her backstory more since he's the one who collects the PCs, I think he's supposed to have his fingers in a few different things so it might not be a stretch to connect Gamze to Haleen through him.
>>
File: Mary.png (1MB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mary.png
1MB, 778x1100px
I try not to let art affect me when I look at apps, but this one is just perfect somehow.
>>
>>52477292
This might have been true? I checked my old notes and chain reactions are not mentioned where I did the bomb's stat block, but I may have changed it at some point?

If I remember correctly someone was grappling one of the collar boys in a building. If the chain reaction occurred it would have been between his collar and already downed foes in the building, as other collar boys were preferentially grabbing civilians and running rather than standing to fight. The encounter was meant to have most of the enemies preferentially flee with captured civilians.

However this happened quite a long time ago and my memory is likely dull by this point. I don't remember having them perform a chain reaction, but I may have done it as a spur of the moment thing?

At the time the game fell apart due a combination of my failing health and depression making me unable to work up the energy to GM.
>>
>>52477322

It's Go Robots, it's literally perfection. Not only that, it's grown-up tiddy drawn by an ace loli(well, closer to hebephilia) artist. It ticks all the right boxes.
>>
File: 1477255383459.jpg (78KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477255383459.jpg
78KB, 500x450px
>>52477322
/pfg/ is way too obsessed with big-boobed character art.

Which RUNNING /pfg/ game has the smallest tits across the whole party?
>>
>>52477386
>sample image

Worse than Hitler.
>>
>>52477390

I think WotR might win that one.

No titty monsters. 50% men.
>>
Speaking of character art I really need help with my WWW character. Does anyone have a cowboy with any of the following:
>eyepatch
>fucked up eye
>blind eye
>something covering his eye

I need it because the entire character revolves around having a single fucked up eye and the event that screwed up that eye.
>>
File: 1480117155643.png (342KB, 810x676px) Image search: [Google]
1480117155643.png
342KB, 810x676px
So what's been happening with Spheres of Might?

Is Jolly still writing stupid shit like "immediate action to uppercut yourself in the air and make an attack action, at-will lol!"?
>>
>>52477411
Tia's are pretty big, though--just not cow tit sized.
Rath with alter self in effect has the biggest bust of the group.
>>
>>52477390
Ironically, it might be Dragons2

Sure Calsi has big knockeroonis, but Rinka and Aurora are both FLAT AS A BOARD, Rorymei is a trap, and Rory is a dog

That leaves Lio, who has average boobs
>>
>>52477390
Probably Lazy Throne, honestly.
>>
>>52477413
Sam has an eyepatch. It was recent though, and doesn't have an impact on her story or personality yet. Britt is also minus one working eye, I can't remember if there are others.
>>
>>52477486
>Lio has average boobs
Ohohohohohohohoh
>>
>>52477524
there's a fair amount given a campaign trait is based around getting your eye fucked
>>
>>52477486
This is a fair argument. Everyone else is dragging down the average from Calsi. Of course all those ability score bonuses and size adjustments mean they'll just keep growing...
>>
>>52477530
>>52477542
>Implying the shapeshifter can't just fill in the cup-size category with "any"
>>
Are fat boobs indicative of high con mod?
>>
Blingmaker app up.
>>
>>52477575
Most people seem to combine Con and Charisma, sometimes other physical stats
>>
>>52477557
we got it, Rory, your character is a shapeshifter
>>
>>52476984
>Group reminisce about huge debacle with overrun and charge interaction a few years ago
>At the time we googled and found a thread from 2010 that argued about it for years until a lead designer said they would clarify in FAQ.
>Decided to just do it our own way while we wait for clarification. The FAQ was never updated.
>Even now in the year 2017 they have still never clarified it in the FAQ even though they said they would 4 years ago.

What the fuck paizo. What do you guys think is the most ambiguously confusing interaction they still never cleared up.
>>
>>52477390
FotJR has a two lolis, a flat, three boys, and Saboten.
>>
>>52477524
>>52477541
Honestly it doesn't really have to be the eye. The important part is the event. I chose the eye originally because I linked it to prophesy.

The Raven was a big part of it to. The character is meant to make a bet with an evil spirit of the native-american Raven god. Basically the character used to be a piece of shit, got married and had a daughter, stopped being a piece of shit and dedicated himself to finding redemption as a frontier vigilante. The spirit was in the form of his old gang boss and came to him with a bet. The bet was for a coal grey cloak with great power in exchange on my character's end he put up his eye as collateral.

He won the bet, but the spirit asked if he could interest him in a second one at double the stakes, this time putting up the where abouts of the character's father (character hadn't seen his father since he was seven), a big part of his vigilante journey was to find his father and make peace. The spirit won this time and turned on of the character's eyes blind.

Then says he isn't cruel enough to take both of the character's eyes, but instead would take the twinkle from it. Then disappeared laughing, and saying he could keep the cloak since he won it fair and square. Character, freaked out, goes back to his family. His daughter is gone and his wife is dead. Now he has three goals:
>find his daughter
>find his father who he now knows for sure is alive
>fine the spirit of the raven

Honestly I could change it to taking something else from his since it's weird to have him have a fucked up eye then injured again.

I am probably going to rewrite that entire scene to have it make more sense. He needs to win the first bet to win the cloak, but lose the second to lose his daughter. I am probably going to introduce the raven spirit earlier on in his back story as well, as interacting with the character while he dispensed frontier justice.
>>
>>52477620
Though, in these cases, can't the cup size average be defined as "any", if one member of the group technically has an "undefined" cup size- that he/she can set at any size, then what does that make the average cup size of the group? Does the presence of a shapeshifter make measuring the average physical features an impossible task? We must investigate this.
>>
>>52477602
Oh, really? What's thi-
OH SWEET JESUS THAT WALL OF TEXT IS GONNA CRUSH ME
>>
File: The Empress.png (940KB, 600x1165px) Image search: [Google]
The Empress.png
940KB, 600x1165px
>>52477390
Streets of Cantha is just 3 dudes and a Tengu hireling.
>>
>>52477655
I'm sure the tengu has plenty of tender breast though, EEEH?
>>
>>52477655
>tengu hireling
Who did you let have a hireling?
>>
>>52477624

I'm not sure if completely changing the damage type via Elemental Spell changes the spell descriptor.
>>
File: 008.png (524KB, 540x1551px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
524KB, 540x1551px
>>52477673

Just leave the bird alone and let them do their job, anon.
>>
What's the easiest way to get an animal companion as a rogue?
>>
>>52477653
This isn't even my final form.
>>
>>52477758
1. Get your GM to let you take Eldritch Heritage for the Sylvan bloodline, even though it's a wildblooded option; 2 feats, as character level - 2
2. Take Animal Ally; 2 feats, as character level - 3
3. VMC Druid and wait until level 7; 5 feats, as character level - 4
4. Dip Cavalier for 4 levels, then take Horse Master; 1 feat and 6 skill ranks
>>
>>52477422
>martials can't have nice things
>>
>>52477782
Animal Ally seems to be the best bet.
>>
>>52477798
Forgot to mention--Horse Master scales at your full character level.

If effective druid level is still too low with Animal Ally, take Boon Companion to bring it up.
>>
>>52477796
>>martials can't have nice things
>being able to infinitely uppercut into orbit is ok

No, it's fucking dumb.
>>
So the first 2 parts of the new AP hit the boards, but I am too drunk to read. What does /pfg/ think? I need you to give me my opinion.
>>
File: Rook.jpg (11KB, 138x138px) Image search: [Google]
Rook.jpg
11KB, 138x138px
>>52477673
His BEAK is going to TENDERize you!

>>52477682
DHB was nice to a Rook and needed someone to guard his clinic. I'm OK with PC's having NPC allies for this game, especially when there's only 3 PC's. [spoilers]Also, it gives me ammunition to emotionally damage them[/spoilers]
>>
What's a good animal companion to fit a hobgoblin military type rogue employed by the Molthune government as a military scout and field guide?

I originally thought goblin dog but everyone but goblinoids fucking hate them. Also the fact goblin dogs are shit doesn't help.
>>
>>52477845
Normal dog, or maybe a bird, would be good.
>>
>>52477851
Do all goblinoids hate dogs or just goblins?
>>
>>52477821
Because that was clearly intended.
>>
>>52477845
Wait till you can grab a Worg with Monstrous Mount. Falate the GM under the table to make an exception on Worg sizes.
>>
>>52477858
Just those "wacky" (ugh.) goblins. Hobgoblins don't really seem to give a shit about animals, though they would probably go for something big and strong most times.

A scout, though, he'd probably be forgiven for using something more flimsy and sneaky, if it was at least robust and useful.
>>
>>52477867
I was thinking of maybe a Dire Bat.
>>
How much does both having a mount and cohort slow down the game?
>>
>>52478012
Depends entirely on the player honestly.
>>
>>52478012
A lot, if the player's bad at his job. It's like why conjuration wizards are so bad most times--most players just read up on how it's the godly tier 1 class and then spend the whole session taking 1 turn.

A good player keeps stat blocks on hand, doesn't crowd the field, and keeps a short list of favorite summons. If he's just got a mount, it's not so bad, and if it's just a cohort, he should keep it to the back or else have it be fairly simple in build so that it's not taking a whole extra turn.

Ideally, your cohort shouldn't even be in combat most times, but back at the PCs' home base crafting or managing things.
>>
>>52478012
I allow players to play summoners, leaders, conjurers in my game, but they have to be prepared. If they don't have the stat blocks printed for the creatures they want to summon it's a no go.

Conjuration procrastination is unacceptable, most players at the table have one character, when you have a character a cohort a familiar and 15 million summons, you better have your shit together because if you take twice as long as another player you're taking too much away from the other players.

It's a cooperative game, not a watch me summon an army and play by myself for an hour game.
>>
>>52478081
This. Last time I played a wizard, me and my GM put together a list of about a dozen monsters I would be using, made up some tokens, and I took responsibility for keeping an eye on their stat blocks.

It worked out pretty smoothly, but only because we kept it regulated.
>>
>>52477007
Fractured Mind is the Psionic Occultist; the main idea behind it is that you split your consciousness into different objects and use your now-split attentions to cast spells. Imagine the Horcruxes from Harry Potter.
Pactmaker can be fluffed into having multiple personalities, as you gain different powers and potential qualities at the minor cost of giving up some control to THINGS from BEYOND, which can easily just be your other voices in your head.
>>
File: Rory Lineart Actual.png (2MB, 6400x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Rory Lineart Actual.png
2MB, 6400x4800px
I promised I'd drawfag and drawfag I would, even though it might be a bit shitty it's been a LONG time since I picked up a pen and I've been leaning heavily on reference materials to make this go smoothly- I'm just gonna post this and crash. I hate drawing faces and eyes and fingers
>>
>>52477386
>>52477322
Got an artist source, my good folks?
>>
>>52477390
Either Lazy Throne or Hell's Rebels v2.
>>
>>52477007
From the player guide, the Ramgate Massacre may be a good one. It is even a campaign trait to be a survivor.
>>
What're some neat gestalt options for Magus? I kind of like the idea of gestalt Magus/Fighter (Tactician).
>>
>>52478356
Some sort of Slayer, maybe? Not sure if Slayer comes with any good archetypes.
>>
>>52478356
You'll either want something int based or something that doesn't care about your mental stat. What kind of magus are you looking for?

Honestly a Mutation Warrior/Eldritch Guardian Fighter may fit magus since they are both some of the more magical fighter archetypes.
>>
>>52478356
You really want to go Magus? Okay, your funeral. What you're going to want is something to add support to your character, and something that isn't too swift action-thirsty.

Fighter actually is probably one of your better options, or Slayer as >>52478471 said (I recommend Vanguard, but only because it has an AC boost in place of Track). Slayer is probably better if you want to go for TWF, Fighter if not.

UC Rogue might also work if you want to do more with skills and such, but not so much if you're going for a Strength-based build.
>>
>>52478504
Fuck me, I meant Initiative boost, not AC boost. How the fuck did I not catch that the whole time I was writing that post?
>>
Do we have a disxord?
>>
>>52477626
Yah, but Rubio's just a big boob anyway.
>>
File: boobs.jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
>>52478796
>>
Maybe I should just play a wizard in a /pfg/ game.
>>
What would be a good plan to gather your own army in a way nobody stops us from doing so?
>>
>>52478864
Craft them, one at a time.
>>
File: Clone-Troopers_76eb5caf.jpg (212KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Clone-Troopers_76eb5caf.jpg
212KB, 2048x1024px
>>52478864

Similacra Clone Armies.
>>
>>52478924
don't do it, it's a waste of money.
clones are like galapagos turtles; you really can't eat just one.
>>
>>52479007
>it's a waste of money
>[laughs Blood Monetarily]
>>
>>52478864

Spears need about a couple of weeks. Four years of training with the sword.
>>
>>52477390
Hell's Rebels Group A has one trap, one flat blinkling maid (she has good hips instead), one tall but curveless catfolk and very modestly-endowed human bard.
>>
>>52477796
Next time someone is going to say "HP damage can't be overpowered."
>>
>>52478680
https://discord.gg/7yzj4
>>
>>52479150
HP damage is a meme.
>>
What are the best methods to spark a revolution, spread paranoia, and incite the masses and the guards?
>>
>>52479614
Post about one of:
PLD
Rory
DHB
Ssalarn
>>
>>52479614
False-Flag operations.
Just make up some enemies, make a few tragedies, and most of the time you can just refresh the fearmongering with some silly thing like a carriage running a handful of people over and the one driver stabbing a guard in front of the castle gates before being put down.

Constantly, ALWAYS tell the people that they are being attacked for their beliefs and their freedom, and accuse any dissenters, pacifists moderates or worse yet anyone who manages to find some evidence of what you're up to of treason (whether you have the power to make this an official charge doesn't matter, the important thing is saying they've harmed the country and weakened it against its enemies over and over and over).

in other words, do the exact same things that everyone has always done.
>>
>>52478129

Just letting you all know that I'm still alive. Today I run my Reign of Winter game but I took about 30 minutes to sketch this out before I need to head out and handle stuff around the house I gotta go FAST.

It's WORST employee from FotJR. He's not even a real human bean.

Considering SotJR is today, whomst should I draw? Casimir or Valeriya?
>>
File: Etan Lineart Early.png (5MB, 6400x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Etan Lineart Early.png
5MB, 6400x4800px
>>52479823
Oh well I actually WOULD post it but fuck I need the sweet embrace of death coffee. Here's the shitty lineart
>>
File: ThanosAvengersAssemble.jpg (59KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
ThanosAvengersAssemble.jpg
59KB, 250x379px
>be gone for a few days
>we're back to anime OP

Anywho how do i make pic related
>>
Can i craft an equivalent of horseshoes of speed for other quadruped animal companions?
>>
>>52479840
metaforge with a crystal gauntlet
>>
>>52479842
I'd allow it.
>>
>>52479835
>4.86mb

Compress your drawings man

Good job though
>>
>>52479898
I haven't drawn in years. Soon as I get done with this one I'll start using smaller files, and I'll probably get all of them worked on before doing a big group shot of the memers. Which memester is next? Casimir, Valeriya, Rinka, or Rubio?
>>
File: fractal fixes.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
fractal fixes.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
Hey all! Been a while. There's been a lot of hectic times on our end, so we don't have a full update to the avowed playtests today, but we do have a brand-new product for you in the spirit of the day, which can be found here as a free download:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/208753/The-Avowed-April-2017-Edition
>>
>>52480052
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/208752/April-Augmented--2017

We've also got this, from the DSP folks.
>>
>>52480072
>Headpat, the spell

My life is complete.
>>
File: 6d80eb7.jpg (61KB, 1204x830px) Image search: [Google]
6d80eb7.jpg
61KB, 1204x830px
>>52480052
>>52480072
>Mfw I check the calendar
>>
File: I WANT TO KNOW.jpg (213KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
I WANT TO KNOW.jpg
213KB, 800x450px
TELL ME /PFG/

HOW DID YOU GAMES GO LAST NIGHT
>>
What in an app in the context of these threads?
>>
>>52480334
i didn't have a game last night

never get accepted to pfg game
>>
>>52480339
an 'app' is an application to a roll20 game of pathfinder

You can see an application being reviewed here (a time honored tradition)
>>52475589

There's a lot of games going on right now!

>>52480340
What game are you trying to apply to now? You're gonna do great anon!
>>
>>52480334

My 5e campaign is nearing its end and we're just wrapping up loose threads before the big finale.

But for the past couple of months, my players haven't seemed to be very motivated at all. Sometimes sessions conclude because everyone's stopped responding, and I just conclude it because 10-15 minutes between short posts is way too long.

I'm not sure if it's because Curse of Strahd can have periods of time in which little combat(especially meaningful combat) occurs in its endgame, or if it's the friday night timeslot.

I know our schedule works against us kinda. Friday evenings were all we could fit, but then one player is often on his phone with family or his girlfriend, and the others are a bit flaky.

I really don't want this game to crash and burn after over a year when it's so close to the finish.
>>
>>52480340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Src0l4a51sk
>>
File: 1421657233490.jpg (72KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
72KB, 880x880px
>>52480072
>unlimited power

sheev?
>>
>>52480348
I'm trying for Shardwalkers. The fact that everybody reviewed so far has gotten a warm reception and my character is the opposite of most of those in tone has me worried.
>>
>>52480401
Is your app up? I can take a look at it if you want!
>>
>>52480072
>Potoo Tengu

haha holy fuck
>>
>>52480422
This is why I love Super Robot Taisen
>>
>>52480072
I want a familiar for my familiar. Imagine giving a tiny cat to your qlippoph for it to love and care for. In no way will this go wrong.
>>
File: eab7381.jpg (42KB, 604x429px) Image search: [Google]
eab7381.jpg
42KB, 604x429px
>>52480456
>Potoo
I don't have the PDF, what's the potoo tengu do?
>>
>>52480486
The PDF is free. You should acquire it.
>>
>>52480422
I'm Rio's player.
>>
>Giving a level 20 witch NPC gestalt
>Making them a Dervish defender Warder

How much will my party hate me

>>52480490
I know I should but I'm busy at the moment.
>>
>>52480500
Oh you're the robutt!

I think your app is pretty good, the art isn't to my taste but that's a completely personal thing!
>>
>>52480072
>Tailful Polymorph

The meme is real now.
>>
File: Potoo Tengu.png (218KB, 367x331px) Image search: [Google]
Potoo Tengu.png
218KB, 367x331px
>>52480486
Normally I'd tell you to fuck off and just get it yourself, but this is worth it
>>
>>52480334
My Druid finally shined but the Oracle got herself killed when she insisted she should follow, without any protection, the Druid who'd casted a billion defensive spells and wildshaped into a Fire elemental to go through a powerful haunt because "I must go on no matter what!!!" as well as the fact that the player can't stand not being in the spotlight.
>>
>>52480528
touch
fluffy
tail
>>
>>52477051
I was the psyarm, so I can confirm that we didn't apply together (at least in the sense that you'd consider an application being together in a modern /pfg/ game), it was more a matter of the GM going 'hey, I need four people for this game' and four people showed up.

Ah, for the days when games weren't a fucking spectacle.

As for the bomb collar thing, pretty sure the magical girl was trying to shield the rest of the party (who'd been caught in an extremely disadvantageous position by these exploding dudes).
>>
>>52480557
you can give anyone a fluffy tail

and then touch it

truly your power will be unlimited.
>>
File: Felyne.jpg (57KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
Felyne.jpg
57KB, 500x740px
>>52480072
>munchkin catfolk
hyes
>>
>>52480536
>look up what a potoo is
>Come back and see this

You've made my day Anon, thanks
>>
File: get hype.jpg (18KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
get hype.jpg
18KB, 256x230px
>>52480593
>>
>>52480072
>shoebill tengu
>unsettling stare
>>
>>52480575
If you cast fluffy tail on someone who is sleeping (and thus automatically willing), the effect is instantaneous.

You can, with enough dedication, fluffy tail the world.
>>
>>52480593
>>52480602

Honestly I'm disappointed they don't have Darkvision since they're nocturnal predators, but whatever.
>>
>>52480677
THE FLUFFY TAIL BANDIT STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>>52480708
[Touch Fluffy Tail]
>tfw be the only kitsune in my group
>no one has tried to touch my tail yet and we're already several sessions in
>>
File: qwx7gZZBEVaNy.gif (89KB, 710x546px) Image search: [Google]
qwx7gZZBEVaNy.gif
89KB, 710x546px
>>52480536
I HAVE MY BARD.
>>
>>52480677
>autists STILL try to insist you don't get saves if you're asleep
It's been months. This has been debunked time and time again. Kys tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>52480741
you don't get a save against tailful polymorph anyways!

THE WORLD WILL BE FLUFFED
>>
File: the fluffiest.png (3MB, 3812x2470px) Image search: [Google]
the fluffiest.png
3MB, 3812x2470px
>>52480677
It's instantaneous so it's permanent. You can also cast it on someone who already has fluffy tail to improve the fluffiness and nothing says you can do it only once.

Pic related, effects of one day spent on casting it on myself.
>>
>Make Golarion Fluffy Again
I support this.
>>
>>52480771
That is TOO FLUFFY
>>
>>52480334
It went all right. One of my players still can't wrap his head around spells, which is making it a little tedious to tell him how alchemists work all the time. I didn't have much prep time so the encounters were a little messy. Both parties (the 4 of them split up) got into fights and smacked down their opponents.

Once again through sheer luck the monk continues to destroy all who oppose him. I have been consistently failing Fort saves against stunning fist so the party believes him to be a martial god. The druid is also rolling ridiculously well and managed to solo a Mohrg at 8th level in melee.

Whether I roll dice, use online dice or have OTHER PEOPLE rolling my dice I never seem to roll above a ten. Except on skill checks.
>>
Would a Russian-inspired character be blonde or brunette? What if she's a tiefling?
>>
>>52480805
make their hair whatever color you want, you're in charge.
>>
>>52480771
It's a level 0 spell right? I need to take Cantrips on my spherecasters now.
>>
>>52480072
>Chessmater can't advance Zealot, not even Power Points/day

>>52480334
Checked up to find out we were doing Kingmaker instead of a Savage Worlds campain. Most party roles were already covered for, so quickly slapped together an OD/Hawkguard warder with Disable Device. DM had to go early, so we just ran through the introductory encounter. For a moment I got scared when realizing that we were facing a number of maximized HP mooks with at least 2 hit die each, plus a level 4 initiator, but it seemed that the melees did their job right and cleaned through them like butter. Enemy boss managed to escape, though.
>>
>>52480741
You're citing the wrong rule. Unconscious targets get a save toward hostile spells, sure, but they count as willing for all harmless effects (like, for instance, the Fluffy Tail spell). This line was supposed to be so that you can still target them with cure spells without worrying about their saves.

The fluffy tail spell is instantaneous if the target is willing.

You just need to do the math from there.
>>
>>52480805
If it's not pitch black, soft as silk and reaches to her buttocks when she lets it down and keeps it in a high ponytail all other times you're not making my waifu and that makes me sad.
>>
>>52480832
god-tier taste
>>
File: 1412736912504.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412736912504.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>>52480832
>>
Which of these conditions is more commonly applied to PCs:
Sickened or fatigued?
>>
>>52481069
sickened.
>>
>>52481069
Haven't seen either all too frequently, but fatigued and exhausted are definitely more common just on the fact Barbarians exist.
>>
>>52481107
>>52481104
Hmmm...
>>
>>52480334
WELL. The PCs went off the rails this session and ended up in GNOME TOWN.

The party has been doing some investigations in a small island town, and had stolen some alchemical ingredients from a suspected blood cultist. They take it to another cultist to get it ID'd, since none of them have the alchemical-know-how. He tells them it's actually dried & powdered demon's blood, starts asking where they found it. The PCs are evasive about answering it because they don't want to be in trouble for stealing but eventually explain that they're chasing a cult. The alchemist says he should call the city guards so they can investigate, and the PCs don't like that one bit since the guards already told them once to keep their nose out of it.

After a failed series of diplomacy checks, they PCs decide they'll just have to steal the powder back from the alchemist. Init gets rolled, the Brawler successfully steals the pouch. The Fighter draws his weapon and tells the alchemist not to move- he takes a five foot step away to drink an extract, triggering the fighter's readied action. The Fighter attacks and crits for 39 damage, which kills the man instantly. I comment that it's a shame he didn't think to deal non-lethal, as the Fighter and the Brawler pic related while running out of the city to rejoin the rest of the party.

The party decides they need to move on to a different cult hot spot (they have a map) while the head blows over here... And they realize as they're sailing that their next destination is a town full of xenophobic gnomes. As they pull in to dock, they see all the buildings are shaped to look like gnome heads, with doors for mouths.

The only PC who speaks Gnomish is the kobold sorcerer. The dockmaster asks him what he's doing here with "these biggsies" (the other PCs) and proceeds to have an insultingly size-ist conversation with the kobold that no one else understands.

I wasn't ready for them to go here yet so the session ended soon after. But it's fun.
>>
>>52481115
He has a point, if you have a barbarian in party, curing fatigue is way better than sickened.

This also applies to Overcharging spherecasters and other people that can benefit from fatigue cycling
>>
File: 59425455_p0.png (897KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59425455_p0.png
897KB, 798x1200px
Why aren't you playing a snarky bookworm mage, /pfg/?
>>
>>52480334
No games for me last night this week it seems. I have one game on Friday that runs every two weeks, and another that starts right after but the GM has been MIA for two weeks.

So like anyone with too much time on their hands I made a character for another game.
>>
>>52481237
>not being in like 3 campaigns and gming two others

you're not NEET enough
>>
>>52481235
but i am
>>
>>52481235
Cause I want to husbandu the book mage...
>>
>>52481235
I was going to, but she somehow ended up being a bitchy, wisecracking investigator instead.
>tfw GM ALMOST WENT WITH GESTALT, meaning she could have been part magus
>>
File: DaS Doggo Wew.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DaS Doggo Wew.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Where were you when Paizo announced that they were going to release a new base class called the Shifter, focused entirely on shapeshifting?
>>
>>52481321
On the Paizo website, seeing that they had announced the new core book.
>>
File: THELORD.png (169KB, 1229x935px) Image search: [Google]
THELORD.png
169KB, 1229x935px
>>52481247
Technically I'm in seven campaigns weekly. Two haven't started yet, one is bi-weekly, the other four run just fine.

Haven't GM'ed since the time I ran Elder Scrolls IV modified for Pathfinder a few months ago. It was a pretty fun campaign while it lasted. My next idea may be Skyrim.
>>
>>52481235
Yeah... I'm pretty sure I just made a Blingmaker app that's a bookworm mage. Snarky? That's for others to judge.
>>
>>52480587
I am glad you like them!
>>
>>52481235
Cause I'm already playing a kickass genki girl with the same faceclaim
>>
File: 61554009_p0.jpg (312KB, 1948x1380px) Image search: [Google]
61554009_p0.jpg
312KB, 1948x1380px
>>52481420
Ah but what about a gunslinging engineer?
>>
File: awoo sif.png (1MB, 1416x1015px) Image search: [Google]
awoo sif.png
1MB, 1416x1015px
>>52481321
>>
>>52480724
>Be only awoo in the group
>Feel the same way.

I mean I didn't want their dirty grubby hands on my tail ANYWAYS. They have to wash them first.

>>52481321
Agonizing over the Spheres of Power Shifter, pondering more Akashic archetypes, and converting the magic of Incarnum classes to pathfinder
>>
>>52480793

On the other hand, it saves money on bedding.
>>
Did Shardwalkers just push its app closing back?
>>
File: the fluffiest winter coat.png (4MB, 3812x2470px) Image search: [Google]
the fluffiest winter coat.png
4MB, 3812x2470px
>>52480811
The Greater version is 1st level. Sadly, it's not present on psychic spell lists.

>>52481472
Djeeta skins are so nice. I still play as Gran.
>>
>>52481623
i think so

used to be this upcoming tuesday

now its the 13th
>>
>>52481669
seems a bit strange to push it back like that
>>
>>52481681
maybe the blingmaker hype is putting pressure on it.
>>
>>52481681
gm just probably doesnt have the assortment of options that he wants

or iunno, i'm not in the dude's mind
>>
>>52481729
Feels like a bad choice, because now its end-date is going to be even more in conflict with Blingmaker AND WWW

And what fucking bright assholes have two app periods close on the same day? Blingmaker and WWW directly conflict now and WWW is getting fucked desu.
>>
File: smug2.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>52481773
>mfw Blingmaker has been open for 4 days, and has more apps than WWW which has been open for two fucking weeks.

Ouch.
>>
File: bunnies and burrows.png (543KB, 659x640px) Image search: [Google]
bunnies and burrows.png
543KB, 659x640px
Is there a pdf somewhere with all Pathfinder spell spells?
>>
>>52481858
No, stop asking for this shit you chink.
>>
>>52481871
I'm not chink and this is the first time I asked.
>>
>>52481885
Think how stupid it is to ask for a single PDF with literally like a thousand+ spells from content that is being constantly released and updated

Its not possible

Use the SRD and look shit up like any sane human being, there's no reason to have it in something as useless as a PDF
>>
>>52481641
Djeeta is a cutie, that's for sure.
>>
>>52481773
Blingmaker DM here. I had no idea I accidentally set the app deadline for the same day that WWW closes, because I haven't applied for WWW.

Do you guys think I should move the deadline for Blingmaker back to conflict less with WWW? Are the app periods for both games closing on the same day actually going to cause issues, you think?
>>
>>52482002
I don't know if it would actually cause issues, but it'd probably be polite to push yours back a few days, that way WWW can have its few days of funposting that all soon-closing games seem to get
>>
>>52482002
Nah, it's all good. There's really no reason for it other than for the people rejected from their initial campaigns to flock to yours.
>>
>>52482002
I don't think it really matters honestly. Don't pressure yourself so early now :D
>>
>>52481812
Gotta make them Benjamin's yo. People know what's up.
>>
>>52482122
You know its gotta hurt on some level though.
>>
>>52482130
Maybe? Depending on how someone views it. I wouldn't. People are going to flock more to the ideas that they find more interesting. /shrug
>>
>>52482002
WWWdm here, I don't really care honestly, but there is one potential conflict, and that's if our games run on the same day we don't want to end up accepting the same person, ya know

So if you think you might end up running on Thursdays, that's the only potential conflict I see with ending apps on the same date.

>>52482207
I honestly don't care, I never expected to have a ungodly number of Apps because I know my games a bit weird.
>>
>Get plain white banner
>Scrawl an opponent's heraldic symbols
>Slip a guy attending the tournament a couple silver to wave the banner in the stands
>Skewer the banner on your lance as you ride by and throw it into the dirt

Is this a good way for a Black Knight to gain some heat, Y/N?
>>
>>52482252
Boast about how you're not from there--you have your own customs! Show off your CRAZY passport!
>>
wtf are spheres of might/magic some dude i know literally wont shut the fuck up about them
>>
>>52482232
Yeah totally, as it should be. Don't let your memes be dreams.
>>
Does a succubus' energy drain give temporary or permanent negative levels? It's a bit unclear about it. Do I get to decide as GM?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/succubus/
>>
>>52480805
>>52480808
>>52480832

Anything but black. Reviewers are already tearing into male profiles for all having black hair for some reason.

It will only be a matter of time before they turn on the waifus.
>>
Seems like the discord link expired. Anyone have a new one?
>>
>>52482379
Nah mate.

I was just making jokes because I thought it was funny to have a bunch of dark-haired dudes with questionable or disgraced noble parentage and brash, hotblooded personalities posted basically all in a row.
>>
>>52482252
Grab the mic and cut a promo on how the people here are stupid peasants, the food is terrible and the women are ugly.
>>
>>52482405

That's the problem with a slavgame in which you're building a kingdom and there is a designated region of "Place where everyone is a claimant and kingdoms rise and fall in a week"
>>
File: robert baratheon.jpg (109KB, 546x681px) Image search: [Google]
robert baratheon.jpg
109KB, 546x681px
>>52482405
>dark haired dudes with questionable noble parentage.

Hmmm
>>
>>52482400
https://discord.gg/rH3Aj

(This is a temporary link but should we just make a permanent one and add it to the OP along with the IRC link)
>>
>>52482317
I'll never have to make this decision. My players have powergamed their characters and have decided to ALL be gay men, which among other things means that a succubus basically has to Dominate people - and give them repeated saves - if she wants them to kiss a pretty girl. It's the optimal choice I guess, but god damn it all the same.
>>
>>52482317
Temporary given it gives a save for removing it in 24 hours before it becomes permanent.
>>
>>52482460
Succubi in Pathfinder can be male or female or anything in between (they can shapeshift anyway, so it's not like there'd be anything stopping them from turning into a man even if they were exclusively female). The difference between succubi and incubi in Pathfinder isn't sex, but rather that one prefers to take a slow, subtle approach to ruining your life and the other just violently rapes you to death.
>>
>>52482455
Eyyy you da boss.
>>
>>52480708
>FLUFFY TAIL BANDIT
It is now possible to play a build focused on nonlethal damage (or just using Golden Legion's Stayed Blade) that gives all of their knocked-out enemies fluffy tails and ears for the rest of their lives. Someone should play it in a /pfg/ game.
>>
>>52482460
Yeah well, my player already fucked that up, although I did have to Dominate him for it.

>>52482494
Wait, so if he doesn't save in 24 hours, it becomes permanent? How often does he get the save? Because he failed the immediate con-save.
>>
>>52482547
2hu is doing it in HR
>>
>>52482553
He doesn't get an initial save. The save comes 24 hours after and if he falls the negative level becomes permanent. No more saves after, he needs something like Restoration.
>>
>>52482547
>>52482568

This is the most autistic thing I have ever heard, and I would have expected nothing less from 2hu.
>>
>>52482379
>tfw none of my male characters have had black hair
>>
>>52482696
He is nothing if not consistent
>>
Would Hobgoblins attempt to interbreed humans with fiends/demons to have battle thralls?
>>
>>52482705

In some parts of Golarion, they'd be considered very lucky, then.
>>
>>52482850

Why? That would make them too hard to control.

A chaotically aligned thrall that can fight back isn't a very good one.
>>
>>52482850
Demons would make them chaotic aligned. Somehow getting a human and a devil to interbreed for a devil half-fiend would be much better.

Even better would be a barghest, the specifically goblinoid outsider.
>>
>>52482705
tfw only have vibrant hair colors for your guys and plain colors for your girls

truly the patricians method of picking character art
>>
New app for blingmaker!

....is it just me, or does T.K. have a habit of choosing very samey art for all their characters? They're always some brand of slender, blonde fuccboi.

And the backstory always seems just slightly bland.

I have my suspicions as to why this might be, but I won't voice it.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4851069#post-4851069
>>
>>52482705
I've had like two or three blondes, and always played redheads before that.

So this time, dark brown.
>>
So...If half-orcs are a thing, do half-hobgoblins exist?
>>
>>52482976
I

huh.

Yeah they are.
>>
>>52482976
Well, at least it's a little more variety than all the guys trying to be the biggest macho warrior. Apart from Greg, Andrei, and a fucking fox, Kyras seems to have started an arms race of "muscley dark-haired knight".
>>
>>52482999
The answer is a distinct maybe. There is no evidence for or against.
>>
>>52482976
>I have my suspicions as to why this might be, but I won't voice it.
If that suspicion is boring people make boring characters, you might be right.
>>
>>52483002

People clamored for a swordlord all week.

They got swordlords in various flavors now.
>>
>>52483025
SHOTS FIRED

SHOTS FIRED
>>
File: 1328694428331.png (125KB, 1442x1587px) Image search: [Google]
1328694428331.png
125KB, 1442x1587px
>>52483045
Is it still shots fired if I'm the one who thinks that?
>>
>>52483053
yeah then its just suicide.
>>
>>52483053

Quit hating yourself so much, sweetheart.

I know you can put in the effort to make it stand out!
>>
>>52483053
No, then that's dropping truth bombs
>>
>>52480334
DragonGame1 Episode 7: https://pastebin.com/raw/103rrRPb

>Celisse wakes up and realizes she gained weight. Cue frantic sobbing
>Zev does what the good maid does and wakes everyone up, forcibly removing Lameeka from Freyda's grip and lifting the DragonPrincess, revealing Atolm sleeping in her cleavage
>Atolm and Lameeka report what they found. They realize that Cross has been gifting houses that were political rivals. This smells of a buyout
>As they leave to interview the newly-minted Dame, Zev decides to pinch Celisse's now-bountiful rear. She...doesn't take to it so well.
>Find Dame Celestine talking with Celisse's dad about wearing a suit of armor
>She offers her sincerest thanks for the rescue
>All the not-face dragons get into an argument about the implications of what the least someone could do is.
>Through questioning, the following is revealed:
>>Celestine and her former master Dame Belladonna have no prior rivalry with House Morilla
>>As it turns out, Sir Blakely (Cross' Confidant) was a squire to both Sir Cross and Sir Daubeny at some point in time
>>Sir Daubeny actually has relations to House Morilla. He's also possibly old enough to know about the crest change as noted on the assassin's ring
>The team then reports on the secret notes the smolfolk found
>They decide that the next step would be to question everyone involved at the ball
>Everyone goes to get dresses
>>Celisse learns she grew a few inches in height and bust. More teasing ensues
>>Astarte realizes that her tabard's fireproof
>>Lameeka finds this very...bold outfit in the carriage. Everyone spaghettis their wish for her to wear it
>>Atolm just gets a little bowtie.
>Celisse and Zev realize that she's actually a bigger dragon too! Problem Solved!
>Conversation heads towards the purpose of fashion and how it equates to a hoard

It wasn't the ball we were hoping for, but there was still fun to be had
>>
>>52483069
>>52483056
RIP.

>>52483068
Well, some feedback would be appreciated. There's only so much I can work with if all people say is "boring."
>>
>>52483053
Buddy got to turn that self loathing into interesting characters, like DHB does.
>>
File: Dean Coffee.jpg (60KB, 1529x742px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Coffee.jpg
60KB, 1529x742px
>>52483025
>people throwing shit at this guy for making a "samey" character
>I made "same as the last one, but even moreso" for a game
>mfw nobody batted an eye
>>
>>52483115

That just means you're even WORSE off than T.K.
>>
>pondering the idea for the /PFG/ meme party
>Doing art of each one just for shits and giggles
>I'm not even a good artist
>"What if they had stands?"

My brain needs to stop
>>
File: 1487096028227.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487096028227.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Does your character have a favorite food?
>>
File: Ctarl-Ctarl.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ctarl-Ctarl.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>>52483122
Hey, I can create "different" characters, it's just more fun to iterate on memes.

>>52483160
His favorite food is Bread. Holy fuck he loves bread.
>>
>>52483122
Depends, he might have gotten into a game.
>>
>>52483160
Fried squid. Hard to find where he is now, but I'm betting he'll have a great time in Minkai
>>
>>52483180
TK's in a game
They're actually very nice and I hope they manage to improve on their character building in a way they're happy with
>>
File: 4033042109_9ed2aa9468.jpg (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4033042109_9ed2aa9468.jpg
148KB, 500x333px
>>52483178
>>
>>52483160
Sausage and Cheese. It holds memories to her childhood and her sister. Everyone now knows of it because of a long conversation about homes.
>>
>>52483160
Roast suckling pig. Upon being served this dish by her childhood enemy, she immediately forgave her former rival.
>>
>>52483160
My character likes to chew cloves of garlic helps she's nervous. The strong taste helps her deal with strong emotions, and she's grown to love the taste, so she keeps some garlic on her at all times.
>>
Well, since the cats out of the bag, if anyone would like to provide some critique for my app, I'm open for feedback.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4851069#post-4851069

Though I am heading to bed now for work, so I won't be able to respond to anything until much later.
>>
>Sadly, it's not present on psychic spell lists.

PRINTING ERROR. IT IS ON EVERY SPELL LIST. TWICE!
>>
>>52483265
calm yourself
>>
>>52483265
Hey Qanon, what has a printing error?

>>52483277
>telling Qanon to be calm
>>
>>52483160
Meat of exotic creatures she kills, cooked fresh by her ranger cohort (who has full ranks in Profession (Cooking) and a solid Wis modifier). Her last meal was some White Dragon whelp meat, seared.

She's currently facing some sort of giant sea snake, and one way or the other, once the snake dies, I'm going to have her go and cut off a piece of meat for her to savor, even if sadly, her ranger cohort is far away due to having to assist the rest of the party elsewhere.
>>
>>52483160

One character of mine will eat anything that is swimming in vinegar, oil, and salt.

Another character of mine has no favorite food: Years of drug addiction has burned out his ability to actually feel pleasure from tasting food.

A third eats BEEF STEW. In a setting where feeding a family beef stew costs an average laborer's weekly wage.
>>
File: YESYESYES.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
YESYESYES.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>52483221
Fuck that reminds me I still have yet to eat good soup in a breadbowl and that makes me VERY SAD.
>>
>>52483298

TAILFUL POLYMORPH WAS SUPPOSED TO GO ON EVERY LIST, BUT FUCK IF WE DIDN'T FORGET THAT PSYCHO CASTERS ARE A REAL GODDAMN THING. WHICH IS FRANKLY EMBARRASSING GIVEN HOW MANY OCCULTIST'S QANON'S PLAYED.
>>
>>52483160

Liver.
>>
>>52483323

You should. It's delicious.
>>
File: 503ac77279bd28157c1bfa911247e28.png (2MB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
503ac77279bd28157c1bfa911247e28.png
2MB, 1060x1500px
>>52483265
>>52483330
And what about power lists? Psionics also deserve nice things!
>>
File: o3lzqe4danoy.gif (97KB, 177x229px) Image search: [Google]
o3lzqe4danoy.gif
97KB, 177x229px
I put together a folder for Head Pat and Head Pat, Greater

https://imgur.com/a/Xgofz
>>
>>52483330
So you forgot All the Occult classes? That's a big whoops, but it isn't That hard to correct is it?
>>
>>52483330
Qanon, how does Tailful Polymorph work for alchemists since they don't get cantrips?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
>kitsune app for Blingmaker
>kitsune not allowed
>>
>>52481321
Source?
>>
File: 1478513911247.gif (1MB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478513911247.gif
1MB, 612x612px
>>52483412
>>
>>52483412
>>
>>52483416
Ultimate Wilderness.
>>52483422
Well fuck me.
>>
>>52483407
CLEARLY, PREPARING A DOSE OF TAILFUL POLYMORPH, GREATER ALSO INCLUDES PREPARING INFINITE DOSES OF TAILFUL POLYMORPH. DUH!

THE LEVEL LIST QANON SUBMITTED LITERALLY JUST SAID FUCKING "EVERYONE", BEYOND THAT IT'S JUST GOTTA BE HOUSERULES BECAUSE I DON'T THINK DSP DOES APRIL ERRATA
>>
>>52483407
Prepare it as a higher level extract or something?
>>
File: k70YXxw.png (848KB, 1600x930px) Image search: [Google]
k70YXxw.png
848KB, 1600x930px
>>52483489
>I DON'T THINK DSP DOES APRIL ERRATA
Or any other errata
>>
>>52483330
Could you please remove the instantaneous (willing) duration?
>>
>>52483489
Works for me. Or just saying that once you prep a dose you have residue on your hands forever and spread tails to everyone.
>>
>>52483531
>thinking it will ever get errata

Its too late anon

we're all fluffy now
>>
>>52483516
Harsh, but true unfortunately.
>>
File: Veilweavers.gif (485KB, 272x251px) Image search: [Google]
Veilweavers.gif
485KB, 272x251px
>>52483516
>>
>>52483531
QANON CAN'T REMOVE ANYTHING, IT'S PUBLISHED. QANON CAN SAY THAT THE INTENT WAS THAT IT CAN ONLY BE USED ON THE TRULY WILLING, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY FLUFFY TAIL FUCKS OFF WHEN YOUR HEART ISN'T FLUFFY (SO THE DURATION REVERTS TO 24 HOURS WHEN USED ON AN UNCONSCIOUS TARGET), AND THAT IT CAN BE USED TO UNDO A PREVIOUS CASTING OF ITSELF.
>>
>>52483575
Don't lie, you planned this

you want us all to down in fluffy tails
>>
>>52481321
I hope it isn't Trash, I just want it to be passable. Is that To much to ask for?

On the more Hopeful side, I want it to be a more martial druid. Like the Green Knight we never Really got, though you could flavor a Warpriest that way with the right blessings.
>>
File: 1gqsaVIE.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1gqsaVIE.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>52483575
>FLUFFY TAIL FUCKS OFF WHEN YOUR HEART ISN'T FLUFFY
Every heart is fluffy on the inside. You know this to be true!
>>
File: JvgL89m.png (1MB, 1356x1292px) Image search: [Google]
JvgL89m.png
1MB, 1356x1292px
>>52483587
>I hope it isn't Trash, I just want it to be passable. Is that To much to ask for?

>Paizo
>Passable

Just start drinking now.
>>
>>52477887
A goshawk.
He uses it to hunt for food, and they are fucking badass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CFckjfP-1E
>>
>>52481478
> converting the Magic of Incarnum

How's that going along? More work then you planned, or IRL work load making it harder?
>>
>>52483594
It's not, but thanks to Immortal Truths of the Sleeping Goddess, any heart CAN be fluffy.
>>
I see Ceri in the doc, but who the hell are all these other authors for the april doc?

Some sort of clever anagram?
>>
>>52483587
>More martial druid

Try Feral Shifter hunter
>>
>>52483616
IRL work load, figuring out how to convert them without stepping on the toes of the Akashic classes, etc.

Soulborn already has a set design-your alignment constrains your build choices. Lawful alignments have powerful but inflexible builds while chaotic alignments are more flexible but don't deal as much outright damage. Good alignments have a focus on protecting your allies and tanking, evil alignments focus on intimidation and debuffing. Think of it like a Paladin of Four Colors rather than just LG only. It uses the daevic Veilweaving progression though, and has the same order of chakra binds
>>
>>52483673
will we ever get full bab and d10 with a wildshaping focused class?
even the spellless shifter ranger is a let down
>>
>>52483694
Import from 3.x? There you could get a level 5 casting wildshape ranger. Although ,you'd have to go master of many forms for more forms which is 3/4...
>>
>>52483587
>more martial druid
Please no. I'm so tired of any and every shapeshifting option needing to be druidish. Is it really too much to ask for a shapeshifter built around Int or Cha?
>>
>>52483392
HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT, FUCK. OR SPHERECASTERS! SHITTY DICK TITS I NEED TO FIX EVERYTHING.

OKAY. OKAY. TOTALLY OFFICIAL QANON-APPROVED ADDITION:

>NEW TRAIT

>HEART FULL OF FLUFF (RELIGION OR RACIAL) - YOU KNOW AND CAN CAST THE _TAILFUL POLYMORPH_ CANTRIP. WHEN CAST BY YOU, ITS DURATION IS ALWAYS 24 HOURS, UNLESS YOU LATER LEARN IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE.
>>
>>52483609

Between the Occult Classes and the Vigilante, I see it as a 50/50 chance of being Trash or Good.

That being said way ahead of you
>>
>>52483575
Thus ends the tailpocalypse.
>>
>>52483771
Why do we care what some randomer's opinion is? The text says we ride to fluffhalla, and until the author publishes otherwise, I'm sticking with it.
>>
>>52483734
why not just add it onto the cantrips list
>>
>>52483678
Well, keep chugging away. I'm sure a fair amount of people would like what you're working on, myself included.
>>
>>52483792
>randomer's
Anon, I...
>>
>>52483678
>>52483616
Also, it's fairly easy to convert the soulmelds to Akashic stuff. Just gotta run it through a 3.5e->PF conversion of skills and how rules work, give a few weaker options a touch up, then maybe look at converting some of the prestige classes into class templates. Blademeld could work as an "Akashic Soulknife" sort of thing, along with all that sort of stuff. It's gonna be a LOT of effort but I want to do it because I fucking hate Akashic Mysteries classes and veils and PrCs. Also, btw

Soulborn soulmelds are on the Daevic list. Same with incarnate and Vizier soulmelds, and guru and totemist soulmelds. How this affects balance will need to be assessed
>>
>>52483799
Because Psionics and Spherecasters don't get cantrips, so that's a solution for nobody?
>>
>>52483792
Well normally we don't use RAI because we don't know their intentions. When the creator speaks up we can most definitely go by RAI.
>>
>>52483837
there's a cantrips feat for spheres
>>
>>52483847
Cool. "Ceri" can speak up anytime, then. Until then, RAW.
>>
>>52483855
Qanon is ceri
>>
>>52483855
QANON is Ceri, dipshit.
>>
>>52483855
lmao
>>
>>52483855
Are you a fucking idiot, anon? Holy shit.
>>
File: BaitsNewBait.jpg (44KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
BaitsNewBait.jpg
44KB, 500x294px
>>52483855
>>
File: 1484906980641.png (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484906980641.png
36KB, 800x600px
>>52483855
>>52483866
>>52483870
>>52483876
>>52483884
>>
File: e8a.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
e8a.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>52483855
>>
>>52483897
>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>52483906
Hey, y'all were the ones that responded to their obvious bait post.
>>
>>52481472
I'm already doing that.
>>
>>52483160
potatoes
>>
File: PFG Healer.jpg (973KB, 3015x2401px) Image search: [Google]
PFG Healer.jpg
973KB, 3015x2401px
>>52483957
They're called lalafells.
>>
>>52483974
I'm building a homebrew setting where Lalafell expys rule the world.
>>
File: 1455314058134.jpg (27KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455314058134.jpg
27KB, 599x400px
I wanted to make a short catlike people race of some kind but now if I do people will just bring up munchkin catfolk.
>>
>>52483837
Randomly giving people animal tails doesn't really fit psionics anyway.
>>
>>52484050
Randomly giving people tails barely fits anything.

You may have missed the part where people don't care.
>>
>>52484047
Maul catfolk from dsp bloodforge
they are small size catfolk with a positive str bonus, its pretty fun
>>
File: 1479335669025.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1479335669025.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>52484050
>>52484077

Heck you, fluffy tails fit everything.
>>
File: Cat is not for sexual.png (109KB, 476x696px) Image search: [Google]
Cat is not for sexual.png
109KB, 476x696px
>>52484047
do it anyway fag, yours can be your own flavor of itty bitty titty kitties
>>
File: wizards.png (70KB, 1830x298px) Image search: [Google]
wizards.png
70KB, 1830x298px
>>52484077
>implying you know shit about wizards
>>
>>52484090
Fuck off scum. I bet you like "comfy" shit too, fucking faggot.
>>
File: nX0wakd.jpg (127KB, 1105x1092px) Image search: [Google]
nX0wakd.jpg
127KB, 1105x1092px
>>52484110
Yer darn right I do!
>>
Erinyes are really tough enemies
At will teleporting flying archers?
Yikes
>>
>>52484153
Entirely depends on the environment. They were really tough to deal with when they were peppering us from a far bridge, but then we got into a corridor and the fighter bull-rushed one into a corner.
>>
>>52484153

A good bowadin should be able to sort them easily. Then again, there's not a lot of evil that a good bowadin can't handle.
>>
File: 1489803564570.jpg (31KB, 199x365px) Image search: [Google]
1489803564570.jpg
31KB, 199x365px
>>52484097
Oh, alright anon.

If you insist.
>>
File: 78k0hw15jsky.png (1MB, 1040x704px) Image search: [Google]
78k0hw15jsky.png
1MB, 1040x704px
>>52484198
A bowadin couldn't handle societal evils caused by the capitalistic system that seeks to oppress the common folk and keep the lords afloat.
>>
>>52484237
LAY HANDS ON THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION!
>>
>>52484237
My wizard will provide you with free overland flight rides.
>>
>>52484237
http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/comrade

Au contraire.
>>
File: M3T5jsO.jpg (28KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
M3T5jsO.jpg
28KB, 500x318px
>>52484237
>>52484261
>>
>>52484237
At 3rd level, a comrade paladin can also select from the following mercies:
> Materialism: the target is no longer materialistic.
> Envy: the target no longer feels envy.
> Pride: the target no longer feels pride.

At 6th level, a comrade paladin can also select from the following mercies:
> Capitalism: the target is no longer capitalistic.
> Rebellious Thoughts: the target is no longer rebellious against the righteous people's government.
> Religion: the target is no longer religious.
>>
>>52484275
>Smite Bourgeoisie

kek
>>
>>52484275
>replaces divine grace
ew
>>
File: ZdmdytQ.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ZdmdytQ.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
>>52484304
Can that affect unwilling targets? I don't think paladins would have very good save DCs. Best to just bash them.
>>
>>52484237
Of course not, because socialism and communism that forces to take away away from man the joy and self fulfillment of his own labor, and force him to live as a starving individual in a collectivist society that keeps the nu-bourgeoisie of the ruling oligarchy/party afloat is just as evil. Even worse, its harder to remove said ruling party as they have no means of being put at risk due to having full control of both the economic and federal strength of the nation, and as such cannot be removed via any means that will not cause massive collateral damage to the proletariat before they are unseated.

I'd rather deal with evil capitalists than evil communists, because at least evil capitalists have more avenues of weakness and being fucked in the ass by people with the means to do so
>>
>>52484325
Someone rev up the overland flight for this guy
>>
>>52484327
This is clearly bourgeoisie propaganda. Smite him, comrades.
>>
File: 1345791801093_0.jpg (115KB, 1015x800px) Image search: [Google]
1345791801093_0.jpg
115KB, 1015x800px
>>52483694
>tfw there will never
>EVER
>be any class as great as 3.5 ranger became
>no Mystic Ranger to get spell progression up to 5th level at jank fast progression that keeps pace with Sorcerer until after 10th level
>no Sword of the Arcane Order feat that gets you Wizard casting out of Ranger or Paladin slots
>no acf that grants you Fast Movement and Wild Shape instead of Combat Style (there were also alt Combat Styles if you wanted to be a cool person with actual weapons instead of the power option here)
>no Spell Reflection acf that bounces any missed spells back to the caster
>no Arcane Hunter acf to have "anyone with arcane spells or invocations" as your Favored Enemy, or the Nemesis feat to automatically know and pinpoint the location of FEs within 60ft (and add 1d6 to damage against evil ones)
>no Trap Expert acf to drop useless Track shit and mug the Rogue for its dungeon job
>all while keeping 6+int skills and full BAB
>>
File: jmEVnl7.png (447KB, 803x729px) Image search: [Google]
jmEVnl7.png
447KB, 803x729px
>>52484327
>>
>>52484325
There is no save against righteous communism.
>>
File: oLVeVuQ.jpg (57KB, 425x604px) Image search: [Google]
oLVeVuQ.jpg
57KB, 425x604px
>>52484356
>>
>>52484348
fuck 3.5
>>
>>52484348
but what could you trade favored enemy for?
I hate favored enemy so much and wish I could trade it for the Slayer's Study.
>>
>>52484408
Trade it for Slayer's Study.
>>
>>52484408
You made your first favored enemy arcane casters (a thing you could do), and murdered like, 99% of big boss enemies
>>
>>52484348
I love
LOVE
that the "Lightning Warrior" turned out to actually just be in the base game due to Mystic Ranger + SotAO bullshit. It even "gives up its familiar" (Animal Companion) to do it. Truly a trade of power for flavor.
>>
>>52484408
In 3.5, you could trade Favored Enemy for Arcane Hunter, which gave you favored enemy against ANYTHING THAT CASTS ARCANE SPELLS or SPELL-LIKE ABILITIES.
>>
>>52484434
Didn't you only have to trade your first one?
>>
>>52484449
Yep. Pretty sure it stacked with itself, too, so you could pick Arcane Hunter, then say, Dragon.
>>
>>52484408
You can ignore it and take Knowledge Devotion, a 3.5 feat that is absolutely unequivocally what BOTH 3.5's and PF's implementations of Favored Enemy should ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. If I were DMing I'd swap it in a heartbeat for a Ranger who asked.
>>
>>52484470
Knowledge Devotion is the Wizard's Weapon Specialization

t. minmaxboards
>>
>writing out Essa's backstory as non-bullet points
>turns out massive
Ah well.
>>
File: 20170401_153600.jpg (456KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170401_153600.jpg
456KB, 2048x1152px
Wtf is this supposed to be? It's a lvl 3 half elf wizard.

He has hit die of 1d6... so... 3d6 at level 3? What number is supposed to go in this box? Is it the hit bonus based on your level?

It says race... so do special races get hit bonuses based on hit die? Ughhh...
>>
>>52484506
So how this works is let's say you were a troll.

Trolls have 5 racial hit dice.

A bear has racial hit dice as well.

Humanoids don't have racial hit dice, you have class hit dice. So 0 goes there.
>>
>>52484506
I miss being new to the game. Back in the days I thought Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword) was TOTALLY worth it on my fighter.
>>
>>52484490
I see it more often in Archivist builds.
>>
>>52484493
Pastebin it and post a link in the app
>>
File: drunken_master_hon.jpg (181KB, 679x799px) Image search: [Google]
drunken_master_hon.jpg
181KB, 679x799px
How do we break Drunkard's Sash?
>>
>>52484470
My DM let me pick up knowledge devotion as a slayer.

+3 to hit and damage on average is no joke I tell ya hwhat.
>>
>>52484506
Monsters get BAB progression for their monster hit dice, even though they don't have a class. Same with base saves. It's based on creature type. Most creature types have a Medium BAB progression from their hit dice.
>>
>>52484470
>>52484490
The hell did Knowledge Devotion do?
>>
>>52484663
It gives you bonuses to hit and damage when you identify an enemy. Thing is its +1 for a 15 or lower, which means it's always better than weapon focus. It scales up to +5 if you can beat a DC 35.
>>
>>52484574
This actually was the case for me. My very first Pathfinder character was a fighter, and I took EWP (bastard sword) cause I thought it was epic.
>>
>>52484698
I'm not kidding either, this is most people's first fighter I feel.
>>
>>52484708
I did it on my first ranger.
>>
>>52484663
Used your actual Knowledge of creature types to give you a variable bonus against them to attack and damage. I don't think the scaling was perfect, but yeah it makes more logical sense than FE, rewards unusual skill investments and you could put as much into it as you wanted or just specialize in few types and take the rest of your skills elsewhere (the creature types fall under 6 different Knowledge categories as per the skills page).
>>
File: Sobbing.jpg (89KB, 625x470px) Image search: [Google]
Sobbing.jpg
89KB, 625x470px
>>52484708
I got Improved Sunder.

I got to sunder some dudes one time when they attacked me with greatclubs.

But there was three of them and they had improved unarmed so they just punched me.
>>
New thread

>>52484746
>>52484746
>>52484746
>>52484746
>>52484746
>>
>>52484708
Mine for sure. Also TWF and Oversized TWF because I bring shame to my family every day of my life
>>
>>52484753
Yeah I liked that it worked like you actually KNEW about the creatures you hunted and could describe their every weakness when asked. Not crazy about the MAD it implies for a Ranger, but whatever. The everything class being able to get good return out of any attribute is sort of cool.
>>
>>52484574
I still take it all the time. I don't care if it's shitty power attack, I fucking love large bastard sword.
>>
>>52481235
I am, though. The husbando version and with ranger gestalted in. Also, he's totally not in denial about still being an adventurer, as it's just field research. I mean, sure, they found a mythological super artifact that was stolen by way of betrayal from them and they're trying to keep it from being the next world war, but he's still totally not an adventurer.
>>
>>52483837
>Because Psionics and Spherecasters don't get cantrips, so that's a solution for nobody?

Aren't Talents basically Cantrips?
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.