[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horus Heresy General - /hhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 55

File: need-hhg.jpg (169KB, 416x571px) Image search: [Google]
need-hhg.jpg
169KB, 416x571px
If you want something done edition
DIY sub-edition

Damocles only for Ultras; heroes never wear helmets; I only play Smartphone 40,000; white gun > black gun; motivation paint grows from the barrel of a gun; incoherent plastic vs. resin autism; My Little Heretic: Warp be Majick, Yo; what's best RoW and why is it Crimson King?; y'all niggas need to read the OP before asking questions; my IH model needs a head, and he's not even Ferrus; DG bro continues to make us all look bad with his progress; golden abomination pattern dreadnought; Alphyarrrrrrius; and more at >>52289690

>READ THIS YOU FUCKS
http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg!Rt5ViD7S
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w18xkc6478jtlhx,q9kc9hlf7fw2041,vj9e7eks1a7qbud,1q8qq6rccp0cg4k,qj9hrd33qg460rd,8aqx9j3a8erqv8d,de3l5i29kn69n73/shared
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6lbhc2ofh9dh2c1/The+Horus+Heresy+2+-+Massacre.pdf

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries, use Celestia Antiqua Std and Garamond
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA+Exploitable+v1.pdf

>HHG Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/wYS2J6b
>>
>>52304428
Will Angelus be even worse than Inferno?
>>
Which are the worst unit choices in HH?
Three categories:
- worst visual design
- worst performance on the table
- worst concept
>>
>>52304449
In what sense?
>>
>>52304460
>In what way was Inferno awful?
In pretty much all senses, but for now let's go with balance and QA.
>>
>>52304468
Custodes and SoS are neither too strong or too weak.
>>
>>52304468
Well, at least I got legion rules, so I no longer have to worry about that and can just concentrate on building my army.

I doubt Angelus is gonna get delayed as much as Inferno. In terms of balance, I predict DA RoWs to be strong and Sanguinius to be the most OP FMC primarch with 36" swooping Str. D beam strikes. Wording will be bad and typos will be plenty, but I doubt anything can top Inferno.
>>
>>52304459
>worst visual design

Dorido.

>worst performance on the table

Auxilia infantry squad.

>worst concept

Leviathan.
>>
>>52304529
>6 / 0 / 3 / 1
My question is how are they going to make new primarches different, but not completely invalidate others?
I mean, Sanguinius was supposed to be among the best warriors of the primarches (and Horus was supposed to be the best, Guilliman and Lion near his equal), the Khan was supposed to be the best duelist (as was Fulgrim).
So what, will they take Sangy's defense of the Gate as a cue into how he should be on the table, and make him a crowd destroyer?
There aren't really any primarches that can take on large groups by rote.
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (1MB, 2092x2092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
1MB, 2092x2092px
>>
>>52304556
>Leviathan
son you best be trolling
>>
>>52304522
I agree overall, but TotE have shitawful internal balance though. I mean, Sagittarum...

>>52304567
Well, if Sang is going to be a crowd blender that makes his defeat by Horus more predictable.
After the bullshit that is Russ and Magnus, I hope to god the next set of primarchs will be back to reasonable levels once more.
>>
>>52304594
>"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
>>
>>52304603
It's a mini-Knight disguised as a drednought. FW's size creep has gotten out of hand. How is that thing suppose to fight in closed spaces where its short range weapons and devastating close combat weapons would do the most harm? Even an Ironclad Castaferrum would have been better.
>>
possible to take mastodon in 2.5k game?
>>
>>52304428
Got my first Castellax, first Mechanicum model and first Forge World model painted. Pretty happy with how the scheme turned out.
>>
>>52304459
Worst Design - Knight Prophyrion
Fucker looks utterly out of place in a knight army.
(This is more about the scale and how it relates to the rest of the army, really, since the design itself is good)

Worst Performance - Headhunter squads
Shit at everything and outperformed by practically any other choice.
(I assume Reavers and Ramagers might also be here?)

Worst Concept - Krios tank
Looks nothing like a battletank but has the stats of one.
>but muh energy field
Give it a save then.
>>
>>52304603
Why would anyone be forced to wear a Casterferrum/Contemptor when a Leviathan exists?
>>
>>52304669
The models well painted but you've taken a shit photo of it. It's at a bad angle and not enough lighting.
>>
>>52304788
Presuamably because the Leviathan is to big to fit into corridors and such, where a linebreaker dread is actually useful?
>>
>>52304788
Because countering an Leviathan assaulting your fortress is easy as fuck.

It doesn't even fit through the door. It has to break down the entire fortress just to follow anything falling back through a tunnel.
>>
>>52304629
Well FW has a boner for big, angry robots so I doubt we'll ever see anything else than even bigger dreadnought variants from now on.

And knight heads.
>>
>>52304821
>FW starts releasing Dreads big enough to fit the knight heads
>>
>>52304803
The lighting is what I had at the time (My desktop light has yellow light unfortunately)

What's wrong with the angle?
>>
>>52304669
>dakr fire cannon
how much luck have you had with thoses? they seem kinda expencive for str 7 ap2. lance isnt that great when you still need 6's to pen
>>
>>52305054
None. I have never played a game of 30k. But from what I've heard I thought they were pretty good, plus they look cool, so I got two with Darkfire cannons and two with bolt cannons for the compulsory troop slots for Cybernetica.
>>
File: ih3k.png (144KB, 676x2974px) Image search: [Google]
ih3k.png
144KB, 676x2974px
Reworking my Head of the Gorgon list from last night a bit. It shows 2980 because I can't figure out how to put shatter shells in the list with battlescribe. Any comments? Orth is in the venator. Should I cut down on the Cortus's guns some, and if so, what should I do with the points?
>>
>>52305255
Also, is the contemptor mortis with assault cannons enough AA, or should I swap them for autocannons to give me more reach?
>>
File: 1488711379169.png (519KB, 691x723px) Image search: [Google]
1488711379169.png
519KB, 691x723px
The Horus Heresy series will run as predicted up until the end of the Siege of Terra, after which everything will be turned on it's head and we will get Age of the Emperor. Mark my words.
>>
>>52305291
The thing about dual kheres assault cannon contemptor is that it hurts everything besides flyers as well. Not many things say Fuck You like twelve shots of rending Str 6 at BS 5 can do.

>>52305955
Don't you mean ...

>Age of Horus : Chaos bestest stepdad
>>
>>52306004
It's definitely true. I'm just worried about 24 inch range that has to stand still, seems like fliers would get around that.

It's not like I don't have other options though. My sicaran's TL accelerator cannon should get 1 or 2 hits on a flier if the mortis can't handle it, and that thing will fuck a flier up pretty well.
>>
>>52304567
Some of the fluff for Sang is just insane. Casually killing a bloodthirster(with his hands) and keeper of secrets at the same time. Then we have the eldar titan from Inferno. What's up with him using his hands to kill everything? Anyway, I could see Sang being able to kill Horus as of now. Chaos Horus will probably be buffed in response.
>>
>>52306102
Don't see why it's a surprise, we've always know Sanguinius is handy in a fight.

Anyway, how many primarchs have killed a greater daemon? Off the top of my head the Lion (LOC), Khan (KOS), Lorgar (BT) and Sang (BT & KOS) have done it, but there's almost certainly more.
>>
>>52304609
Juliepharius and Romegon
>>
File: Happy squatting nigga.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Happy squatting nigga.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>52304428
I like this summary
>>
>>52306102
>>52306165

Sanguinius is ded killy, but he also gets taken out quite a few times (once against the bloodthirster, by the eldar titan, and for good by Horus). I reckon he might be a bit of a glass cannon, winning primarch fights by drowning his opponent in wounds rather than as a result of his durability. Make him a FMC with plenty of attacks at a high I and WS using a better version of the sword of double wounding, probably with all kinds of gnarly shit like hit and run, rage, and rampage so that he can dismantle tough targets and troops alike. The flip side would be only having a 4++ or 5++, not that many wounds, and the rest of your legion throwing an absolute shitfit if he gets killed.
>>
>>52304468
This.
70 burger tickets for a book that wasn't even proof read.
Look it like HH. It's pretty cool. But how much of a fucking fan boy do you have to be to make excuses for shit like that?
They delayed the book for over a year for... this?
> ib4 BUT BUT LEATHER BOUND BOOKS ANON
and
> BUT BUT ALAN BLIGHT!!!1!
Fuck Alan Blight that fat fuck. You want to charge that much, go over time so much, and turn out that kind of product? The profit margins on FW must be through the fucking roof for ANY business to allow this.
>>
>>52304669
Not bad anon not bad.
Paint a touch too thick, but good job on the highlights.
The base job is pretty cool too.
Keep up the good work
>>
>>52306380
Thanks! Yeah, the red went on a bit too thick. I didn't really thin it at all, but I will for the rest.

The base is probably my least favourite of the bunch I've made for this army. I ran out of good ideas and good pieces.
>>
>>52306288
I could get behind that. But every time in the fluff he gets taken out, it's due to some warp bullshit. Ka'bandah knocked him out by killing 500 marines at once with the ragefire, not by besting him in combat. The eldar titan didn't really take him out either, the blood angels didn't go nuts during that battle. Although that may have been a side effect of the ragefire rather than just being knocked out. The "hit that no one else could take" part is pretty bullshit. Chaos Horus is obvious, he was emps tier at that point.

I'm slightly worried about Sang. He's going to be a deathstar that doesn't need a transport. Even if he is average for a primarch, he is still going to be flying around the table with nothing to stop him.
>>
Brexit with Titans when?
>>
>>52306433
>The "hit that no one else could take" part is pretty bullshit.
As in, if (You) take it you die, but it only wounds Sanguinius. So yeah, that kind of Imperial propaganda.
Should he move like a FMC? No one will be able to keep up with him...unless the Sanguinary Guard has the Baal-Predator equivalent of super-juiced Jump Packs.
>>
>>52306433
By rights he should lose to non-corrupted Horus, Guilliman and the Lion. But I imagine that will not be the case.
>>
>>52306592
Sang should maybe have some kind of second wind ability, in which he gets stronger the more he takes a beating. He's forever getting fucked before coming back stronger. That way if the other primarchs can kill him quick enough then he's not too hard, otherwise he becomes a problem.
>>
>>52306592
He is defiantly beyond Rowbooty. An argument could be made for the lion, but he doesn't as many feats as Sang.

Him and Horus ought to be on a coin flip, but seeing as Russ blew through that, I expect another primarch to push the power level up.
>>
>>52306592
>Sanguinius losing to Guilliman
Guilliman didn't die to Phareon because he was busy monologing
>>
>>52306656
Definitely the Lion, he was called the Duelist by Lorgar's chaos chum right? His feats are played down because he wasn't all about personal glory, despite secretly desiring the adoration Sangy inspired, but what little we've seen of his combat makes him seem super awesome.
>>
>>52306782
Not sure if he downplayed his feats, but yeah the Lion was supposed to be one of the better fighters. He should probably be able to kill Sang, but I imagine they'll put the Dangels treatment on him and make him mediocre whilst elevating Sanguinious to Russ-tier levels.
>>
>>52305054
it's not really an anti-vehicle weapon, but it can finish off something that's damaged. it's for blowing up TEQs or sniping a primarch if he ditches his honor guard.
>>
>>52306861
Angron was recruited to Chaos super friends SPECIFICALLY because he was able to fight Sanguinius. As in, Sanguinius is the top, or next top, fighter Primarch, period.
And you are saying the Lion can beat him? Get the fuck out. Even girly man was scared when he saw Sanguinius' game face in Angels of Caliban. I like the Lion, but no way is he on Sanguinius' level.
>>
>>52306782
>Wasn't all about personal glory?
Silly anon.
He was supposed to be best fightaroo though, "second only to horus" is the quote.
>>
>>52306433

A lot is always made of how Sanguinius reacts to his legion taking casualties, and how they react whenever he's hurt. Some rules reflecting that would be fluffy, and in the latter instance could serve as a downside, something like all BA troops gaining rage and FNP but losing scoring if he dies.

>>52306504

None of the descriptions that I know of really have him fighting alongside a unit, he's always soaring above the battlefield or somesuch. Making him more or less unable to join a unit might help to play up his vulnerability, making him mobile and hard to deal with, but leaving him open to taking a pounding if he gets grounded or stuck out in the open.

>>52306592

>lose to non-corrupted Horus, Guilliman and the Lion

Nah, Sanguinius was the only primarch pre-chaos Horus didn't think he could take in a fight. He needs to be an absolute rape-train.
>>
>>52306976
For a while I've thought there should be a downside for almost every legion if their primarch goes down. Fluff-wise it always has a devastating effect on the marines nearby, even if the primarch's only KO'd, not dead. Maybe exclude the world eaters from such a rule, they probably wouldn't notice.
>>
>>52306940
"It made him one of the finest generals, second to only horus himself"
Is the quote from Fallen Angels, often gets confused because some chucklefuck on Lexicanum added the part about fighting. He is supposed to be an amazing "Duelist" as the Emisary suggests, but both Angron and Sang are more forces of nature than combatants. Not to say that the Lion wouldn't hold his own in a one on one, Terran-rules, 5 bought sword fight, more that in a no-holds barred cage match Sang would wreck his ass.
>>
>>52306940
Sangy has always been 40ks biggest Mary-Sue, I'm suprised his wings arent rainbow already. He would destroy any non-chaos buffed Primarch out of sheer cheesiness.
>>
>>52307036
pretty much this
>>
>>52307014
Pride of the Legion II does this a bit.
>>
>>52307151
Unless it's court of the Crimson King :^)
>>
why are tallarnians so violent?
>>
>>52307197
To be fair, tsons have that written into their rules to begin.

that rite is still cancerous
>>
>>52307239
Something something current events.
>>
>>52307239
They are?
>>52307243
Take Magnus, a Typhon and ally Typhon. Success, multiple cancers
>>
>>52307239
Arabs.
>>
>>52307239
>violent

You looking to get beheaded, infidel?
>>
>>52307270
But pre-virus bombing how could it be a planet of arabs if it was a green and lush jungle world?
>>
>>52307296
Look at Indonesia. Just cause theres no desert doesnt mean they aint savages
>>
>>52307296
The iron warriors are the arabs?
>>
>>52307323
You're the arabs
>>
>>52306898
So its a long ranged plasma gun?
i guess that could work, just strikes me as expencive
>>
>>52307296
because it was peaceful
>>
>>52307342
Fuck
>>
>>52307362
Why did the planet had that many tanks, though? Was it a garage planet?
>>
>>52304653
700 points base, minimum deployable game size as such is 2800.
>>
>>52307380
I think it's more that the environment on it made tanks a necessity.
>>
>>52307380
tanks of peace
>>
>>52304567
It's worth keeping in mind that the statlines and rules for primarchs depend on when shit is happening.

Example: Angron's stats are so low beyond what they should be because his rules are from when the nails in his head were on the verge of killing him, so he's weakened. This has been confirmed by FW.

I have no doubt we will be getting a different army list entry for Horus/Fulgrim/whatever other primarchs are at the siege of terra.
>>
>>52307420
Yeah, i am pretty sure thats ust FW pulling shit out their butts to explain the power creep
>>
>>52307420
>It's worth keeping in mind that the statlines and rules for primarchs depend on when shit is happening.
Yes, as in "did they debut in the first books or in Inferno?"
That's why the Lion, Sanguinius and Jaghatai will be so powerful
>>
>>52306352
>They delayed the book for over a year for... this?
Only 3 months, really. But that's a minor detail, I agree with the rest.

>>52306976
>Nah, Sanguinius was the only primarch pre-chaos Horus didn't think he could take in a fight. He needs to be an absolute rape-train.
If they make him as strong as Russ, we'll have a problem. It's already feeling a little pointless to bring a different primach with Russ on the loose (other than Magnus and using him at range).

But the real problem is that FW is scared of making any primarch cost more than 500 points. Magnus and Russ should be more expensive. If Sanguinius is going to be that good, he needs to be more expensive too. But he won't be.
>>
>>52307533
I hope so, they all deserve good stats. If the Lion is worse in CC than Russ I will cry.
>>
File: Order of the Sigismunds.png (3MB, 2856x576px) Image search: [Google]
Order of the Sigismunds.png
3MB, 2856x576px
>>52307680
>If they make him as strong as Russ, we'll have a problem. It's already feeling a little pointless to bring a different primach with Russ on the loose (other than Magnus and using him at range).
Russ (and Scoria (and the Tribune) ) have set bars too high to surpass.
And it's all SIGISMUND'S FAULT!
>>
>>52307680
The problem was when Primarchs went from mythical demigods with inflated deeds to actually being demigods. GW drank their own kool-aid.
>>
>>52307730
Just give him a Str. D Hammer of Wrath so he can win the fight before it even starts.
>>
File: 1490142047982.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490142047982.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>52304428
pls put inferno links in the sticky.
>>
>>52307813
Make that his vector strike and i'd like it
>>
>>52304722
Eh, I've had good luck with my headhunters. I use em as jack of all trades use them to fill ____ in the army instead of seeker or vet replacements and I make sure they never go up against teqs for any reason, shooting or assault.
>>
File: 20170322_200019.jpg (476KB, 1143x857px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_200019.jpg
476KB, 1143x857px
What is happening in your hobby hideout /hhg/?
>>
>>52307356
>So its a long ranged plasma gun?
Basically, yeah. Blind can be helpful, too - if you get an artillery team, rapier team or heavy weapon/iron havoc squad to fail a test they can't do anything for a turn, even if all you did was kill a guy or two. Castellax are pretty slow and since the MBC, while great, is only 24" first turn can leave you not actually doing very much without some long-range help.

On a Praevian or Magos-escorted unit I'd probably still keep the short-range punch of the MBC, but a squad of 2-3 of them to sit near your Thanatar and give you a little more long range fire while also screening the Thanatar against close combat can be handy.
>>
>>52307981
Preparing to paint my RG tacs, I've taken some inspiration from you and will also be doing batches of 5
>>
File: daemon_prince_wip.jpg (1MB, 2288x3088px) Image search: [Google]
daemon_prince_wip.jpg
1MB, 2288x3088px
>>52307981
The corruption of a primarch
>>
>>52307981
Wondering how to wolf up a deimos Rhino. The FW front plate doesn't fit the style (even though FW used it) and the doors don't fit the model.
>>
>>52308213
>Hood
>Scarabs
>Sword
For a second I thought it was Mortagnus the Pale
>>
>>52308213
>THIS much effort to make a thousand son daemon prince

whyy
>>
>>52308290
>Effort is bad
Perhaps you'd like to buy your army pre-assembled and pre-painted from your chinese overlords?
>>
>>52308337
it'd look better and be much cheaper, conversiosn are only worth it if you know what you are doign and can limit how much greenstuff you'll need. Green stuff is far from an ideal material and you'll never capture much detail.

Assume your army is full of shitty greenstuffed conversions as well?
>>
>>52308363
You're assuming I'm not some anon who likes to barge into other people's conversations under the cover of anonimity.
Get your assuming game up to speed, pal
>>
>>52308363
>Green stuff is far from an ideal material and you'll never capture much detail.

I... is this a bait? I can't tell.
>>
File: 1485367434565.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485367434565.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>52308396
I assume we're both gay.
>>
>>52308272
Consider that name stolen

>>52308290
Because maybe I enjoy more aspects of the hobby than just painting pre-fabricated models ?

But REEEEE assured, this baby is far from finished.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
>>52308462
Guess we've been doing it wrong all this time. Greenstuff isn't meant to be used for conversions I appearently
>>
>>52307981
More Knight parts. Assembling it as far as possible before I have to start drilling magnet holes and gluing sprue pieces to magnetize the damned thing, since I've never used magnets before and it's scary.

Also hunting for more Mechta bits, and wondering how to paint my Volkites.
>>
File: IMG_1784.jpg (875KB, 2332x1749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.jpg
875KB, 2332x1749px
>>52308693

Canon is that volkites don't glow, rule of cool is that they glow red/orange
>>
>>52308713
fancy armour for the 'infiltrating' legion seems so retarded. If you want a flashy army go ts or ba.
>>
>>52308743

So the infiltrating Spartan isn't a problem but the fact that it's metallic blue is, gotcha
>>
>>52308467
>I enjoy more aspects of the hobby than just painting pre-fabricated models

But that's wrong, faggot. You buy FW models and paint them the way FW instructs you. That's called effort and dedication to the hobby. Doing your own thing where possible or preferring anything other than the official FW style is wrong and you should feel bad.
>>
>>52308743
But anon, the raven guard do wear understated colours.

To be less of a facetious twat, the alpha legion live for the moment their enemy knows they're beaten. Rocking up in your flashiest gear is kind of the finishing touch to breaking their spirit. If they don't know who out-fucking-skilled them, what's the point?
>>
>>52308743

Go home Corax
>>
>>52308501
I feel sorry for all those people two sculpt their master with green stuff. I wonder what they should use. CAD? Guess that explains why GW is the best.
>>
File: 1409816894647.png (225KB, 336x364px) Image search: [Google]
1409816894647.png
225KB, 336x364px
>>52307981
>plastic poorfags
>>
Can someone post those Mortarion and Dorn pics about their massive dongs again? Didn't get a chance to save them last thread.
>>
>>52308713
> CRAPkoki model
REEEEEEE
>>
>>52307981
GAY SEX
>>
>>52308875
Sure they'll know they're outskilled when some fucking clown with a sea serpent dick 'hides' amongst their own. Alpha legion was a mistake.
>>
>>52304809

Then the weapon load-out of the leviathan is nonsensical.
>>
THREAD WARS
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
I posted this in the other current thread but it's got no hhg in the title so I reckon itll be deleted.

Anyways my progress on my TS and EC. They're almost done bar grey highlights, big cleanup etc.
>>
File: Alpharius Betrayal.png (289KB, 356x750px) Image search: [Google]
Alpharius Betrayal.png
289KB, 356x750px
>>52308743
>fancy armour for the 'infiltrating' legion seems so retarded
>He honestly thinks the one is Alpharius
Because they aren't the infiltrating legion silly, and the fact you think that's what they do is testament to what they are.
They're the missinformation legion, the one that doesn't infiltrate their fortresses, but rather makes the enemy itself deploy in the dry grass.
Which is what Corax was desperately hoping for at Gate 42
>>
>>52309429
Meh. It's okay so long as someone doesn't make a new thread as soon as one of them hits the bump limit, and just migrate across.

>>52309484
>it's got no hhg in the title so I reckon itll be deleted.
...but having said that, people do get a bit silly over the formatting of generals. I really don't think a missing thread title is cause for mods to delete a thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x281px
>>52308900
>talking shit about DGanon
>>
>>52309484
I love how the TS seems to be going
>Are you seeing this shit?
with the IF looking on resignedly.
Whatever is going on offscreen, it must be a colossaly stupid event.
>>
>>52309970
And the UM is going "I'm too good for this shit"
>>
File: disgruntled.jpg (638KB, 1344x869px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled.jpg
638KB, 1344x869px
>>52309970
>>52310046
>>
does anybody know if the HH list for battlescribe has been updated with the new legions?
>>
>>52304449
having five factions in a book where only two are Angels is worse than thought. Getting info that no Fallen will be in the book is also worse. Having one single campaign with the Night Lords while telling us that the Legion will be handled in depth also makes it worse. Not telling rule ideas, not having new artwork also makes it worse. Requiring developing time until the Brexit also makes it worse.
What did they do with Gathering Storm? Making us horny about the Fallen, then printing old rules and adding two pages of ugly new artwork while telling us to buy some old models and paint them differently - that is probably going to happen with Angelus too. That is going to be a piece of shit work and they take 100 bucks for it because printing in China is so expensive (and import/export through Brexit zones...). That is how much worse it is going to be.
>>
>>52310360
last time i checked, GW has their books printed in Poland.
As for Angelus itself, it remains to be seen how they do it, given they got a fair amount of freedom in doing it.
>>
>>52306930
Yeah. I agree with this. Seems to me that it goes something like this according to the lore in terms of 1 on 1 combat.

Tier 1. Sanguinius, Angron, Leman.
Tier 2. Lion, Fulgrim, Horus (untainted)
Tier 3. Roboute, Jaghatai, Konrad.
Tier 4. Ferrus, Mortarian, Perterabo.
Tier 5. Vulkan, Corvus, Rogal.
Tier 6. Lorgar, Alpharius, Magnus.

It obviously also seems to depend heavily on the circumstance and equipment as well.

How would y'all rank them,
>>
>>52310679
I'd move Leman down to 2, and replace him with Horus.

Leman got his ass kicked by Horus.
>>
>>52310728
>move Lemon down to Lion's level
>even though he got his ass handed to him by Lion

Russ goes in Tier 7.
>>
>>52310759
They fought for a good time before Russ realized how stupid it was. He got one-punched while he was laughing.
>>
>>52310759
Yeah. I'm kind of a russ hater and even I think he's in tier 1 or 2.

t. Iron hands player
>>
>>52310856
Not sure you have your head in the game enough to comment on this.
>>
>>52310873
I don't know what that means with this context, please elaborate.
>>
>>52310895
It was a shitty decapitation joke anon.

Obviously went over your head. Unlike Fulgrim's blade.
>>
>>52310873
Oh wait. I see what you did there.
>>
>>52310246
Off-screen a SW marine is peeing against a lamp post :^)
>>
>>52310905
Give him a break man, no need to beat him over the head with it.
>>
>>52310679
Dosen't both Vulkan and Corvus beat on Konrad's ass? didn't Vulkan do it more than once?
Roboute tier 3? no like 4-5?
Non-deamon Fulgrim higher than Jaghatai? i would say swap Horus around with Jaghatai.
>>
>>52310905
>>52310873
Double burn. Savage.
>>
>>52306930
"No one, but maybe Angron could stand against the angel when he has tears in his eyes and nothing to lose" (or something like that). I agree the Lion in a pimp and one of the best 1v1 primarchs. Maybe even 3rd best. But Sang est number 1.
>>
>>52310679
I agree mostly with that list, this is what I would change.

Tier1 - Sanguinius Angron Horus
Tier 2 - Fulgrim Leman Lion Jaghatai (supposed to be excellent in a duel)
Tier 3 - Guilliman Konrad Perturabo
Tier 4 - Ferrus Mortarion Rogal
Tier 5 - Vulkan Corvus Alpharius
Tier 6 - Lorgar Magnus
>>
>>52310975
I think vulkan and corax came 1st and 2nd in the primarch oil wrestling championships. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>52307285
Secutarii are that bad? I mean, the Droplites are filthy good, but pretty damn squishy once they're done, so it's an EXCEEDINGLY good anti-deathstar/LoW unit. Damned powerful, but probably not unbeatable unless he has like 3 squads.
Peltasts just seem like decent line troops now they've nerfed their flechettes and fixed the price. I love them very much, but they fight and die like the slightly cheaper, shootier and worse at melee and taking hits Tactical Squads that they are. Haven't been running with a Titan, though. Other than the obvious D-spamming bullet sponge, does that make them so much better?
>>
>>52310975
Konrad is much like he legion. He's good when he fights dirty from an unexpected quarter and awful when fighting straight up. He needs to be further down the list.
>>
>>52310679
Jaghatai was absolutely convinced he could best Fulgrim in a fight. They never threw down so we can't know for sure.
>>
File: WhileMyPrimarchGentlyWeeps.png (319KB, 232x635px) Image search: [Google]
WhileMyPrimarchGentlyWeeps.png
319KB, 232x635px
>>52311031
>"No one, but maybe Angron could stand against the angel when he has tears in his eyes and nothing to lose"
Why is Sanguinius always crying? Alternatively, stop jacking off, anon!
>>
>>52311046

The "w/ Titan" part is the other important thing about "secutarii w/Titan"
>>
>>52311078

With the way Primarch power creep has been going and considering he's going to be dead last to get rules, I could fucking believe it
>>
>>52311078
A similar thing with Rogal being very confident against the possibility of fighting Angron.
>>
>>52311034
For shear 1v1 close combatty fun i would say this:
Tier1 - Sanguinius
Tier 1.5 - Angron
Tier 2 - Leman Lion Jaghatai
Tier 3 - Konrad Horus Fulgrim
Tier 4 - Ferrus Guilliman Vulkan Corvus
Tier 5 - Mortarion Rogal Perturabo
Tier 6 - Lorgar Magnus, Alpharius

now if we talk Psy Powers too its a clear Magnus > everyone else
>>
Fix your names you fucking retard, no one refers to the primarchs in the way you did, so i fixed them.

All primarchs are pre-ascension to Daemonhood.
Horus is pre-imbuement by the chaos gods at Molech
Angron is failing to nails.

Tier 1. Sanguinius = Russ = Horus (Pre-Moloch)

Tier 2. Lion = The Khan = Mortarian >> Guilliman = Angron = Fulgrim

Tier 3. Perturabo = Dorn >> Vulkan = Corax = Curze

Failure Tier. Alpharius, Lorgar
>>
>>52311111
I'd really like to see a white scars chondax-prospero-black glass story arc book that has them pitted against alpha legion, death guard, and their own traitors. 30k orks would be a sweet cherry on top to simulate chondax and possibly ulllanor, but that won't happen.
>>
>>52311113
I find that claim unconvincing when Rogal would have been killed by Alpharius if an IF marine didn't intervene to deflect his blade. Angron was a better fighter than Alpharius by an absurd degree.
>>
>>52311078
But he seemed to think he would win precisely because everyone knew Fulgrim's strengths and style and no one knew his own. So he'd win the first time, but it doesn't imply confidence in being able to do it repeatedly.
>>
>>52311159
Russ tier one
> yiffs fuck off
>>
>>52311159
the Lion and Russ fought to a stand still and you put them on different tiers?
>>Guilliman = Angron
>>Lion = Mortarian
Wtf am I reading?
>>
File: image.jpg (485KB, 1428x1609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485KB, 1428x1609px
For any of the shit we give AWG, he is at least a man of his word. These arrived today all in order, which will be helpful for my IH bro when we start our ZM league.

And before the obvious question gets asked, as far as I can tell without eating it, they are not recast.
>>
>>52311187
You only need to win a sword fight once.
>>
Alright /hhg/ I need your help.

I have tomorrow and Friday off and I have to finish my Scars list in that period of time for Saturdays tournament.

I need some proper biker Mongolian music to marathon paint to. Give me your best
>>
>>52311159
Both Angron and Lorgar almost killed Guilliman in betrayer... shouldn't girly go to failure tier?
>>
>>52310679
Magnus is at least tier 3.
>>
>>52310679
Russ is Tier 3 at best.
>>
>>52311231
https://youtu.be/el93MIxAf-c
>>
Russ and Girlyman are tier shit.
Prove me wrong loyalist faggots
>clearly no Angron has written this post
>>
>>52311231
>>52311268
Also this
https://youtu.be/6RqjgJwsEMo
>>
When will we get rules and a model for Argel Tal? I think he's one of the most popular characters in the whole series yet he doesn't appear anywhere in FW's books
>>
>>52311236
Did you read the book?
>>
What's with all the hate for Word Bearers? They started the whole Heresy.

Is it just salty loyalfags?
>>
>>52311309
Guilliman beat up Lorgar, and then immediately afterwards went up against Angron who got so angry fighting the G-man that the former turned into a demon primarch.
>>
>>52311487
???????
No, that's not how daemonhood works
>>
>>52311453
It's just salty ultra fags
>>
Rule-wise, is Monstrous / Gargantuan Creature superior than Super-Heavy Walker / Tank?
>>
>>52311378
Before Alpharius and Dorn are getting a model, that's for sure
>>
>>52311522
Read the book. Angron literally raged so hard he got blessed by Khorne because Gillyman disrespected the skulls of his dead slave-friends.
>>
>>52304556
>worst performance on the table
>Auxilia infantry squad.

Wat. It's a cheap-as-fuck blob you can attach a discipline master too and tarpit pretty much anything.
>>
>>52311568
Yes, except against (ranged) weapons with poison, sniper, and/or Instant Death ... but those aren't all that common, specially in 30k. And even then there's usually an armoursave or invulnerable save in the way ...
>>
>>52311568
Superheavy vs Gargantuan is a bit irrelevant. Monstrous vs walkers, monstrous tends to win since it can't be immobilized, randomly insta-killed with a decent roll, can't have weapons destroyed.
>>
>>52311568

Not really as super heavy tanks tend to have the same or more amount of structure points as gargantuans have wounds and both get fucked by D weapons but gargantuans take more wounds from ID (...right?)

It's kind of a wash, super heavies vehicles are vulnerable to haywire but gargantuans are vulnerable to sniper and poison.
>>
>>52311628
Super heavies don't have a save between weapon strength and thier wound pool.
>>
>>52311453
A legion that is overall percieved as defined by its colossal butthurt doesn't appeal to many people. The fact that most writers tend to use them as a generic 'We eat babies now!'-faction doesn't help.
And our rules are shit, so there's that.
>but True Believers
It's the one good thing about our rules, the rest is weirdly contradictory, overcosted or pointless.
>>
>>52311628
Gargantuan are only wounded by poison and sniper on a 6

Superheavy vehicles can also lose additional hullpoints due to an Explodes! result, and AP 1 or 2 is more easy to get than something that has the ID special rule.
>>
>I have no idea what I am talking about.
>>
>>52311583
Man the whole plot of the novel is Lorgar building a path so that Angron may ascend to daemonhood, the Desh'elika skulls being disrespected by Girly is not the important thing there
>>
>>52311620
Monstrous creatures are often better as a gun platform due to their greater resilience to shooting, but walkers are generally better in close combat due to front armour and normally having a powerfist while monstrous creatures often only have S6 or 7 (which struggles against typical dreadnought AVs).

Kind of seems the wrong way round, but there we are. I'm not salty about monstrous creatures being underwhelming in CC at all.
>t. nid
>>
>>52311644
ADB made excellent books for them, people seem to forget The First Heretic or Aurelian and how awesome they are in those books.
Yes, Erebus is still a cartoon villain as well as Kor Phaeron but I don't know, they are not the whole legion.
> I fear what Thorpe is going to do to Lorgar in his new book
>>
>>52311453
rules aren't great
fluff's not particularly enticing either
all they really have going for them is the colour scheme, or the daemon possessed stuff if that's what you're in to

>but we were first!
>>
>>52311643

Most super heavy walkers do which was mostly what I was thinking of.

Fellblades make up for it by having twice as much structure.

>>52311658

Right I knew I was missing something
>>
>>52311752
Depends on what MC you have. Shit-tier MCs like 'nids, yeah, they suck, but competent stuff like anything AdMech or Eldar can brawl and shoot just fine.
>>
>>52304669

Where are the highlights, man? You can't call just a basecoat complete.
>>
>>52306493

This book details the exact moment the Mechanicum transitions to the Adeptus Mechanicus
>>
File: Mortarion Rape.png (2MB, 922x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Mortarion Rape.png
2MB, 922x1186px
>>52309053
I don't have the Dorn one, because I'm too bitter to find it funny.
>>
>>52311591
Levy squad is cheaper and can have more bodies. Grenadier squad is barely any more expensive and can have far more guns and benefits greatly from things like SotDA. Infantry squad offers really nothing over the other two.
>>
File: IMG_20170322_152443.jpg (168KB, 1162x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_152443.jpg
168KB, 1162x522px
One sprue magnetized except for a melta gun and the bolters. However, I'll probably have to cut up the bolters for my old school Volkite and combi weapons.
>>
>>52311097
>Why is Sanguinius always crying?
He always cooks using onions.
>>
>>52311184
Dorn got his ass wrecked by Curze. He's a pussy who thinks he's Bruce fucking Lee. Pure mall ninja tier.
>>
>>52311914
What's the difference?
>>
>>52306493
>FabricatorGeneralheardustalkingshit.jpg
>>
>>52312114

That's saying something. How many did people did Curze beat? Dorn and what, an injured Shrike? I love my batmans, but even I don't pretend them or Curze are the best at anything besides being shitty.
>>
>>52312175
He beat Gilly, the Loin and Hulkan. All at the same time.
>>
Would Mars pattern Rhino with FW legion doors and glacis rustle jimmies less than just a straight up Mars pattern?
>>
>>52312175
He fucked the Lion up pretty badly. Didn't do so well against Guilliman but he was fighting both of them at the same time.
>>
>>52311719
I think it's more of a "monty python thin mint" sort of thing where the skulls breaking where the final thing needed to complete the acsension
>>
>>52312126
One is an independent organization allied to the Imperium; the other is an integral part of the Imperium.

It's probably not that clear cut, but something along those lines. I haven't heard the story yet, but I assume the loyalist Mechanicum government-in-exile felt that getting closer to Terra was a good idea because a) the loyalist Mechanicum's power was at an all-time low, and b) better to lock in their position instead of risking that the Imperium might decide they don't need the Mechanicum after all.
>>
File: Dorn's collosal chainsword.png (726KB, 382x973px) Image search: [Google]
Dorn's collosal chainsword.png
726KB, 382x973px
>>52309053
Here
>>52311991
The Imperator Titan's feels was the inspiration to making the Mortarion one.

Can """someone""" post Sigismund's?
>>
File: 1483118658210.png (2MB, 864x983px) Image search: [Google]
1483118658210.png
2MB, 864x983px
>>52312278
>>52312264

Huh. I guess that's something.
>>
>>52312175
ALmost got killed by the Lion, then fucked up the Lion and Guilliman, then got completely outplayed and taken alive(!) by the Lion.

Honestly I'm starting to think power level discussions just don't work in 40k.
>>
Was there any reason given for the Dark Mechanicum NOT teleporting or at least self-destructing Mars when they retreat to EoT?
>>
>>52312467
>Honestly I'm starting to think power level discussions just don't work in 40k.
To be honest power level discussions never really work when applied to fiction and most universes where they hold strictly true are also shit settings.
>>
>>52312467
You'd hope that most of the primarchs were capable of beating each other under circumstances favoring them. Lorgar and Alpharius could be exceptions; their strengths just might not include fighting people at that level.

e.g. Khan vs. Mortarion starts going Morty's way because they're in a tight space.
>>
>>52312513
They think they can take it back.
>>
where's the best place to get a bunch of ponytails and spikes of various sizes for my SoH?
>>
>>52312526
>To be honest power level discussions never really work when applied to fiction and most universes where they hold strictly true are also shit settings.
>Implying Roland wouldn't objectively beat Galahad
I bet you like Cu Chulain as well!
>>
>>52312271
Don't give resinfags the time of day. The thing that matters like always is quality of paintjob.

You can have a whole legion worth of resin but if it's painted like thick ass then it's shittier than well-painted plastic
>>
>>52312574
Roland couldn't even blow a horn without giving himself an aneurysm. Hector confirmed for the top-tier Durandal wielder.
>>
>>52312467
Man a shit ton of the BL authors have been on record about budget Batman in Imperium Stupicondus aka hack Abnett's side project #2. Crude is the only 'evil' Primarch in the area, so he is ALWAYS as deadly as the plot requires.
>>
>>52312671
>Man a shit ton of the BL authors have been on record
Huh? Where? I'd like to see some other people shitting on the clusterfuck that is Imperium secundus.
>>
Fellow Alpha Legionnaires, how do you paint your traitor units? Same colour as their parent legion or Alpha colours?
Thought to maybe paint a Dark Fury Squad in RG colours with subtle AL markings..
>>
>>52312271
Yeah, a little bit. Mars-pattern Rhinos aren't a big deal though. They existed. And the cost of the FW models is obscene for 35 points.

I have something against Mars-pattern Predators. They look too modern or contemporary to me, I guess - but it's not something I can complain about because they existed too.
>>
File: Dat Ass Approved.jpg (86KB, 976x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass Approved.jpg
86KB, 976x1417px
>>52312584
>but if it's painted like thick ass then it's shittier
What's wrong with you, not wanting booty marines? I bet you're some kind of faggot IIIrd player.

t. Salamander
>>
>>52311797
> I fear what Thorpe is going to do to Lorgar in his new book
Is he writing it? Oh dear.
Thorpe's wandering prose style combined with his tell don't show might actually work for a book about Lorgar, at a surface level.
Giving a book about a guy defined by faith to one of the authors least able to deploy layered writing automatically means it's not going to be actually any good as anything else than a knockabout.
>>
>>52312765
>>52312584
I just happen to have a spare legion rhino kit and wonder how they'd look next to some Deimos rhinos.
>>
>>52312837

given what we already have on Lorgar, it will be very hard to write anything halfway decent about him.
>>
So if I want to go all Omnissiah Vult and start blowing up Astartes for my first 30k army, what's the basic units I'd need? Liking Reductor, but aside from 2xThallax and a Magos, what are good things to pick up for small games from there? I know the Heresy doesn't do"small" well, but I don't paint instantly.
>>
>>52309970
>Luna Wolf
"Gonna have to get the boys for this one."
>EC to BA
"Hey, man, check this shit out over here!"
>BA
"What in the hell are you.... By the Angel..."
>>
>>52312053

More bodies in one troop slot.

Plus Auxilia have some fun special rules

The grenadier-Auxilia are pretty awesome though and fit in demolisher dracosans
>>
>>52311658

They still get fleshbaned though don't they?>>52311699
>>
>>52312997
Thanatars with plasma mortars and then you use the Rite of Destruction Cybertheurgy on them for filthy filthy infantry rape.
>>
>>52310975
>Roboute tier 3? no like 4-5?
Horus flatly states that Guilliman is nearly as good a warrior as he.
>>
>>52313010
>More bodies in one troop slot.

I'm pretty sure 50 is more than 20.

>Plus Auxilia have some fun special rules

Such as?
>>
>>52313029
Do you think Myrmidon Destructors could be of use for him? Perhaps they could be the Magos Reductor's squad
>>
>>52311309
>/tg/'s personal meme tier nonsense continues to be meme tier
>>
What do people think of tactical support squads in a rhino with grav guns? Does them being heavy make them not worth using in that role?
>>
>>52312934
fuck off girlyman
>>
File: Not the Grav Destructors.gif (1MB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
Not the Grav Destructors.gif
1MB, 270x180px
>>52313086
Yes, they are pretty amazing at murdering everything in a legion list. And for stopping that spartan in it's tracks.
>>
>>52313114
>Does them being heavy make them not worth using in that role?

Heavy and Blast. So not even snap-firing.
>>
>>52313029
Was planning on avoiding beep boops, but I guess I could just slap a Dominus into another HQ slot to shepherd him. Seems like 300-something points are a lot for a shiny artillery piece, though.

>>52313086
>>52313146

They look really damn sexy, too. They're certainly on the list if they're that good, although I think the Transport may have to wait a while.
>>
>>52312934
You just do the Reformation mixed with the Crusades, ideally from Kor Phaeron's point of view.
>Kor Phaeron as younger priest in Colchis faith
>I BELIEVE
>faith gets beat down by venality and paedo tendencies of the church
>he resists but eventually gives in a bit to the chaos-y shit, gets a bit fat and a bit fond of the riches, baby it's the riches
>has a crisis about this, seeks a sign
>ohshitababefromheaven
>takes him in but resents having to look after kid, easy parent/faith metaphors to mine the shit out of
>lorgar grows up, kor phaeron settles into the role he once wanted then realised was a crock, that of the creepy parental priest
>realises he can CHANGE things as Lorgar's ability becomes apparent
>good old faith / personal pride / ambition character conflict
>Kor Phaeron is being duplicitious in being a priest of two faiths oh shit it's foreshadowing
>Lorgar does a Martin Luther
>IMPERATOR VULT
>Kor Phaeron descends into proper venality and self-righteousness
>Come up with a scene where he spares an old Colchisian thing, ie a thing from the faith saves his life, he gets a bribe of whatever dodgy thing you can imply to save some people, whatever to show his secret hypocrisy

and on and on, it writes itself. Someone decent could make it quite gripping I think. Give it the feel of Umberto Eco and convince yourself it's /lit/.
>>
Why are alpha legion so popular among players?

After Smurfs and EC I'd say they're the most common
>>
>>52313209
Are you aware of a concept called a meme?
>>
>>52313216
This, entirely.
>>
>>52313132

nah, i don't see any reason to fuck off, especially since i am not Girlyman :)
The problem with Lorgar up to this point is that they have essentially a worshiping Psychopath on their hands while having used very little of the opportunities that it presents.

The transformation of Lorgar is nothing new, given that it happens quite often to religious hardliners switching to a worldview diametrically opposed to their own without (in their eyes) contradiction.
The problem is that betrayer and teh First heretic are essentially all about this, given that it really takes away from the awesome things you could do with his personality in those books.
>>
>>52313216
Not a joke going by my own experience
>>
Why are there 1049 Blood Angel votes? You could make a chapter out of them and still number more than the retconned codex-obeying Black Templars! :^)
>>
>>52313059

>pretty sure 50 is more than 20

Auxilia have platoons in troop slots, so that's 60 + dracosans for each.

Levys also suffer from lack of DT options besides gorgons of all things.

>such as?

It's mostly flavor but blast chargers, BS2 overwatch, B2B WS4 and rerolling 6's on morale or pinning is neat.

They can also buy dedicated fortifications which is nifty from a fluff standpoint
>>
>>52313114

1) support squads can't even take graviton guns, only breachers

2) a land speeder with graviton gun is 55 points
>>
>>52313315
IH RoW.
>>
>>52313315
Iron hands support squads can take them.
>>
>>52313263
The fuck are you on about? I'm talking about the basic Militia infantry squad, not the SA lasrifle section.
>>
Does anything in Inferno even have the Cult Arcana Special Rule?

It says for each unit with the Rule but I only see it on Ahriman and Amon
>>
>>52313250
That's why you wouldn't do it about his transformation, you do it about a guy who desperately wants to believe that people, civilisation and life itself has a greater purpose being raised by a priest who has had his own faith put through the wringer / inherent corruptive possibilites of religion.
You show what Lorgar could have been and how he ended up where he did pre-Monarchia.

The actual problem with such a story is that the fightan would be the tech level of Colchis and so would just be a historical fantasy with Chaos shit in it. Now that could be good, but BL (and the way the fluff is normally presented) doesn't easily support it.

Like, Descent of Angels could have been really good if they didn't fuck up by giving them all powered armour, bolt pistols and chainswords, and making the kid characters actual questing knights instead of squires. But they felt they had to throw in the tech level because they thought nobody would want to read about actual knights fighting chaos monsters and the kid generation who would be the first Dark Angels being indoctrinated without fightan and shootan themselves every 2 chapters.

BL is constrained not just by the quality of the talent, but by the audience.
>>
>>52313362
Holy shit, a time traveler from the past.
It's in the TS legion rules.
>>
>>52313348

Ah I see

That's called a militia squad, not an Auxilia squad, which are the solar boys.

yeah levy squads are fun with discipline collars.
>>
File: ih3k.png (119KB, 676x2476px) Image search: [Google]
ih3k.png
119KB, 676x2476px
So got some input from a few sources on my list: Bigger vet squad, get a deredero instead of C-M, replace the land raider with a spartan, give ferrus a bigger squad, drop my 3rd tactical squad, drop my sicaran and vindicator, give tactical squads combi-meltas. Here's where it stands right now. I decided to put extra points into a whirlwind scorpius to try that out, if the vet squad outflanking doesn't pan out for me I can replace the scorpius with a rhino for them and maybe add a fast attack option with the rest.
>>
>>52313405
Ohhh I see, the page is a continuation of Legion Astartes(Thousand Sons)
>>
>>52313417
Says Infantry Squad in my book.
>>
File: IMG_1858.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1858.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
>>52313478

This page right?
>>
>>52313552
I'm sure you can read "Infantry Squad" on there, no?
>>
>>52312837
Have some faith, Word Bearer, the Gavinthorpe did manage to write the best DA novel that BL ever published. Surely he could do it again.

Of course, it was also completely designed to work with his wandering prose style and tell don't show tendencies.
>>
>>52313209
>After Smurfs and EC
I understand the popularity of Ultras since they're the poster boys of 40k but why the Emperor's Children?
>>
>>52313437
Anyway, my thought was: What if instead of plasmaguns, I took grav guns on the support squad?

I could have 6 guys with gravguns, plus the sgt with a bolter and augury scanner, and have 10 points left over. 6 grav guns shooting at deep strikers sounds kinda funny to me. With those 10 points I'd probably give the spartan and the venator dozer blades.
>>
>>52313209
EC??? By most accounts they're one of the less-played legions. Iron Warriors and Alpha Legion are consistently near the top. Both of them are metallic and had large numbers of loyalists among them. They're also a little more viable as footsloggers than other legions (for different reasons, of course).

>>52313344
>>52313346
Horribly expensive though, aren't they? It feels like all of the older special rules and units were costed to discourage you from using them...
>>
>>52313814
Graviton guns are 10 points per model if the model already has a flamer, which support squads do. I can run 5 graviton guns + an artificer armor sgt with augury scanner and boltgun in a multimelta rhino for 225 points.
>>
Does Power Fist increase the user's actual/physical strength? Or just relative destructive power compared to other weapons?
>>
>>52313918
Yes.
>>
File: Codex Angels of Darkness.png (210KB, 315x455px) Image search: [Google]
Codex Angels of Darkness.png
210KB, 315x455px
>>52313386
>But they felt they had to throw in the tech level because they thought nobody would want to read about actual knights fighting chaos monsters
Caliban always had that tech level, though. Techno-barbarianism is a long running thread in 40k.
>>
>>52313871
since they're heavy and blast, i.e. no snap-firing, and therefore sitting around for a turn after disembarking, the only use i can really see for them is sitting in a fortification. Maybe put them in a bunker and put your big guns behind that, use them as an area of vehicle denial?
>>
I wish Mechanicus could buy Rhinos, it'd be great to be able to buy Rhinos for my shitty tech-thralls. It's hard to justify buying a 135 point transport for such a chaff unit.
>>
>>52314110
Tech-thralls are already disgustingly cheap for a fearless scoring unit, they don't need cheap transports as well.
>>
>>52314110
>rhino's suppose to be the universal transport
>everyone and their mum should have one
>only Marines and a very specific subset of Militia can take one

I wish FW would decide if the Rhino is an advanced piece of machinery too good for plebs or too much of a mass-produced army truck for anyone with a bit of tech.
>>
>>52314048
They're only 18 inches, I don't really see that being used sitting in a bunker. I'd need to move up to a forward position. I do have an aegis in my list to protect my rapiiers and a comms relay though.

It definitely has disadvantages, but 5 graviton guns are very distracting. And with an augury scanner can be a real annoyance, they're going to shut any dreadnought drop pods the fuck down within 18 inches.
>>
Why do marines even use rhinos when chimeras are better in every way

Chimeras even float
>>
File: IMG_1545.jpg (70KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
70KB, 960x960px
>>52313600

Just trying to help out another non-marine non-robot player
>>
>>52314110
I'm not sure there'd be any point to taking 10-man tech-thrall units. 20 or nothing, so a Triarios is perfect.

>>52314182
But they don't exist.
>>
>>52304459
I know it's unpopular to say. But I think contemptor dreads look like shit compared to castaferrum
>>
Should I post pics of my army here or in the painting thread?
>>
>>52314182
>Chimeras even float
In-universe or in the real world? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>52314229
I have no idea what this means, but chimeras have amphibious.
>>
>>52314223

Feel free to post them here, we need visual content

>>52314229

Well if you made it water tight there's no reason the model shouldn't float since it's fairly light for its displacement
>>
>>52314165
Yeah, and it would make sense for them to at least give such comparatively replaceable vehicles to the chattel of their armed forces.

>>52314155
I'd just like something that's not basically an under-armed Land Raider.
>>
>>52314287

To be fair land raiders before and during the heresy were nearly as ubiquitous in the legions as rhinos, rhinos were just way more disposable.

If they ever worried about their transport getting blown up they could always just hop in their proteus
>>
Do you go with the quad lascannons or laser destroyers on your spartan?
>>
>>52314311
Very true. Ultimately I just don't feel like thralls are worth buying a Triaros for, and the model is a fairly detailed and takes some effort to paint. I'd rather just paint up some Mechanicus Rhinos and give the chaff a vehicle worthy of their status. Also it'd be nice to be able to fill minimum Troop requirements cheap but well
>Horus Heresy
>>
>>52314339

Quad lascannons all the time
>>
>>52313918
Gripping strength, sure. But most of the destructive might comes from the powerfield.
>>
File: IMG_20170320_123641.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_123641.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>52314283
OK, well here goes.
Here's my Triaro, as you can tell my army is pretty far down the path of Dark Mechanicus.
>>
File: IMG_20170320_123711 small.png (2MB, 1249x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_123711 small.png
2MB, 1249x703px
>>52314463
Oh crap I forgot to shrink it.
Forgive me, I'll do that for these next ones. Here's some the door decals.
>>
File: IMG_20170320_123855 small.png (1MB, 1143x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_123855 small.png
1MB, 1143x643px
>>52314490
And here's the one showing their allegiance to the Legio Fureans
>>
>>52314463
Very nice! How'd you do the decals? They blend in really well.
>>
Hey, I missed a fight-ranking of Primarchs! No fair! Tabletop aside, I've been fairly curious about who's best (LGS folks really like to talk about it), and from the lore this is what I've surmised:

Tier 1:
Sanguinius
>was the best and dindu nuffin. Everyone's seen the blurbs floating around.

Angron
>another anon put it beautifully, traitors only wanted him for angry powers that were almost as good as Sangy.

Horus
>though I've yet to find fluff, I suspect he may actually not deserve T1 pre-chaos. But enough evidence points otherwise that I'll leave him here

Tier 2:
The Lion
>one of the best strategists and warriors in the Imperium (not to mention his monster-hunting history on Caliban) he's really good, just not on 'mega-God fuckhueg awesome' tier of the above guys.

Russ
>considering just about everyone has read the recent fluff on him ever since Inferno caused one eye-of-terror-sized shitstorm, I needn't say more.

Fulgrim
>beat 2 Primarchs and was one of the best duellists. Self-explanatory.

Tier 3:
Khan
>h-he's fast!

>and that's about all we know

Vulkan
>tanky as a motherfucker, good shit.

Guilliman
>we all know his 'jack of all trades, master of none' thing, so T3 seems about right.

Kurze
>he's been beat before, and maybe would lose to other T3 guys, but he's still damned good and almost killed Corax.

Tier 4:
Ferrus
>Considering his scrap with the wyrm (which may have been a C'tan!), he actually may have been waaay better than listed, but considering his early death and info available we don't/can't know for sure

Pertuarbo
>better at being bitter and autistic than fighting, his specialty lied in sieges, not duels.

Corax
>sneeki breeki, not fighting forward.

Mortarion
>spoopy, but not so much a 'reaper' against equals. Need more lore tho

Dorn
>strong and steadfast, BL paints him as a motherfucker you don't mess around with. More of a "me and my Sigismund will kill you" than a 1v1 me faget type though, as shown in fighting Alphy
>>
>>52314596

>alpharius so sneaky doesn't make the list
>>
>>52314596
Tier 5:
Lorgar
>a shit
>and the weakest Primarch without chaos powers, by far.

Alpharius
>ironically it seems Omegon (the sneeki one) was a much better fighter. I don't like how the lore pans out, since he's supposed to be a great duelist and fighter... but dies to Dorn. So, sucks for him.

Magnus
>this is assuming no psychic fuckery, as shown in inferno he gets beat pretty bad.
>Introduce mindbullets, and you've got a new T1 member, if not higher
>>
>>52314592
Honestly large decals on flat surfaces are so easy compared to the fiddly little ones on space marine pauldrons. I just cut them a little along the seam of the door and dirtied that up, with some Leadbelcher then Typhus Corrosion. Real easy stuff.
>>
How much of a Bad Boy would I be if I used some FW Word Bearers bits for my Carcharodons, lads? They've got that polynesian tattoo shit going on and I'm anxious about the quality of my freehanding, but I feel like the etchings in their armour pass well enough for tribal scrimshawing.
>>
>>52314182
marines don't need tanks for protection or fire support, they need cheap shit to quickly move them from A to B
>>
What is the best way to get terminators + termi praetor to combat? Any tips on making some tartoros terminators look more Sons of Horus like?
>>
>>52314813
Which explains multimelta rhinos, and in 40k, razorbacks.
>>
>>52314823

S
P
A
R
T
A
N
>>
>>52314824
razorbacks are considered of fringe use in-universe, and pintle multi-meltas are a mistake
>>
>>52314823
Sons of Horus love drop pods. Can't a Dreadclaw take 5?
>>
>>52314823
C A E S T U S
A
E
S
T
U
S
>>
>>52314807
Fuck, I had an autism attack and thought this was /WIP/ for a second. Sorry guys. I love you too.
>>
>>52314807
To be quite honest I think they're too different. The Word Bearers' chaos marks and the Polynesian/Maori look of the Carcharodons is just too distant visually. Essentially, just get good.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 878x1438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 878x1438px
Custodes stand in thoughts, until official models come out.

Hetaerons: Paint some spear Custodes in this scheme, shuffle them back to just being members of the black armour suborder if Hetaeron models spring up.

Jetbikes: Mechanicus Dragoons. I have like 7 of them.

Terminators: Tartarus armour, being the most fancy and advanced looking of the three terminator types.
>>
>>52314867
th-thanks, friend
>>
>>52314923
I believe in you, anon. We all have the potential for greatness, you must simply train yourself and realize it.
>>
>>52313955
Then I stand corrected. I still think the book had potential to be something different if the trappings weren't so close.
I guess I always thought of the techno-barbarians as something more removed. The imagery of pre-Unification Terra techno-barbarians always seemed more savage than just lower-tech marine issue. It feels a little creatively stagnant for a realm of so much possibility.
Whatever, my interpretation was off.
>>
>>52314899
They're gonna be out pretty soon, don't bother.
Also I think that the Custodes Terminators would be about the size of Centurions from 40K.

Also is it still canon that the Custodes painted parts of their armour black in despair when the Emperor was enthroned?
>>
>>52314196
>But they don't exist.
I suddenly have a sinking feeling that there were Chimeras in that Magnus novella...
>>
>>52314899
>being the most fancy

Didn't know eggs were fancy.

>inb4 Faberge eggs

>advanced looking of the three terminator types

Since when have Custodes looked advanced? They're all pimped with bling, use swords and spears with guns, etc.
>>
>>52314981

To my knowledge of the three only bikes are gonna be out soon.

And no way are they going to be Centurion sized: The only durability boost terminator armour really gives them is a +1 to invulnerables. Equipment is just fancier stormbolter and power fist.
>>
>>52314899
I'm using standard custodes as Hetero Guard and mixing some stormcast liberator legs to make other custodes a little more plain.
>>
2737 points SoH list. Looking for help and picking a RoW, was thinking long march for relentless autocannons.

HQ
Praetor- Cataphractii termi, paragon blade, digital lasers (175)
Legion Primus Medicae- terminator armor, probably tartoros (130)

Elites
Contemptor Dreadnought - 2 Kheres Assault cannons (200)
Rapier Laser Destroy(3) -(165)
Rapier Laser Destroy(3) -(165)

Justaerian Terminators(10) - power fists, combi-plas (575)

Troops
Tactical Marines(10)- artificer armor, combi-plas, meltabombs, nuncio-vox, rhino (200)
Tactical Marines(10)- artificer armor, combi-plas, meltabombs, nuncio-vox, rhino (200)

Heavy Support

Leviathan Dreadnought- Armored Ceramite, Phosphex, Siege Claw, Melta Lance (325)
Dreadnought Drop Pod(100)
Heavy Support Squad(5)- Autocannonx5 (160)
Heavy Support Squad(5)- Autocannonx5 (160)
Spartan Assault Tank- Armored Ceraminte, Multimelta (340)
>>
>>52315017
>And no way are they going to be Centurion sized

A custodian already stands taller than a terminator. Do you expect midgets to operate their terminators?
>>
>>52306352
Are you seriously comp,aiming about cost? I know FW is expensive but you may be in the wrong hobby
>>
File: IMG_20170320_124150.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_124150.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
What does /hhg/ think of my custom Dark Mech Thanatar Cynis?
>>
>>52315084
He isn't. Maybe read further than the second line.
>>
>>52315052

So you have no idea how bulky a centurion is then, huh?

They'll just be mildly taller, much broader shouldered custards.
>>
File: interest.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
interest.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>52315090
oh my
>>
>>52315117
No, you don't have any idea how big a custodian is.
>>
File: u wot.jpg (57KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
57KB, 648x360px
Crossposting to ask how the new core rules will affect 30k. Poorly worded FAQ 2 years after release maybe?
>>
File: IMG_0459.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>52307981
Castigator
>>
File: 2017-03-22 11.59.02-1.jpg (274KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-22 11.59.02-1.jpg
274KB, 922x692px
>>52315090
Here's his base with a crushed, puny Loyalist vehicle.
>>
>>52315246
Rotate it and shrink it. You can do that with ms paint dude.
>>
>>52315216

You're completely blind or trolling. A custodian is about the size of a terminator, whilst a centurion is on the lower end of monstrous creature sized.
>>
>>52315240
>thematic armies

Whatever this is code for, I know it'll fuck over fluffy armies.

It's funny how WHFB was simplified and then 40k gets all the WHFB rules (yes, I know old rules were closer to WHFB, but they got rid of them, didn't they?)
>>
Caestus vs. Spartan: which assault transport do you prefer?
>>
File: marine_models.jpg (141KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
marine_models.jpg
141KB, 1000x300px
Consider this image you guys who're talking about the size of the Aquilon terminators
>>
>>52315335

Do you like to rely on reserve rolls?

Do you enjoy having to wait at least one turn between showing up on the table and assaulting?

would you rather take a s4 hit on explodes or a STR8 AP2 hit on crash?
>>
>>52315305
>about the size of a terminator

A head taller than a terminator.

>centurion is on the lower end of monstrous creature sized

The thing isn't even dreadnought sized. A tau battlesuit is bigger than a centurion.
>>
>>52315240
HH is going to be using 7th ed.
>>
>>52314899

I am still boggled at how custodes terminators are neither 3 wounds nor T6.

All they get is a 4+ invul (worse than a rerollable 5++) and different guns for 75 points a pop.
>>
>>52315468
Honestly, regular custodes should have a 4++. Fucking imperial guard characters in 40k get refractor fields. Custodes should have iron halos.
>>
>>52315426

Buddy you are off your rocker if you think a model with effectively a Storm Bolter and a power fist will have the crazy bulk of a centurion suit.
>>
>>52315533
And you're mental if you think the custodes terminator is going to be a custodian with a little bit more armour on him, on the same sized base and equally bulky.
>>
>>52315525
This is the old "why does IG get power weapons for their sergeants but every Marine isn't armed with one?" argument.

You got a refractor field on EVERY DUDE. Even Marines can't do that, they reserve them for higher ranking officers.
>>
>>52315600

It'll be a little bulkier, just like a terminator is a little bulkier than marine.

It will not be a waddling penguin made of armour slabs with hardpoint mounts for oversized weapons.
>>
>>52315335
Feet
>>
File: IMG_1859.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
What the fuck is an iliastus bolt cannon?

Do jetbikes have Lastrum Bolt Cannons or Iliastus Accelerator Cannons?

Two very different guns
>>
File: legio-custodes-artwork-5.jpg (1MB, 1456x709px) Image search: [Google]
legio-custodes-artwork-5.jpg
1MB, 1456x709px
>>52315662
Yup, just a tad bulkier.
>>
>>52315794
Should I get Myrmidons or a Krios for anti-armour?
I have a Triaros if I go with the Myrmidons, but my army actually only has that Triaros for armour outside of my automata.
>>
>>52315916
>>52315794
er, not you specifically, my bad
>>
>>52315794

>Yup, just a tad bulkier.

Seems like it, going by the picture you posted.

Again, have you ever looked at a Centurion?
>>
Myrmidons with Graviton Imploders or Photon cannons? The Imploder doesn't get hot and has more shots...but PE means you'll never get hot, it doesn't depends on the enemy's stats and has enough range to not need a transport.
Thoughts?
>>
File: Iron Within, Iron Without.png (65KB, 676x1471px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Within, Iron Without.png
65KB, 676x1471px
IW list poster here, at it again. Other than a lack in scoring units, how did I do? I'm really trying hard to get this list to work, so any and all feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>52315948
Have you? Here: >>52315387

A custodian is a head taller than the terminator. The custodian terminator is almost a head taller than a regular custodian. That's almost two heads taller than the marine terminator. Unless the custodes terminator is going to be a lanky stick figure, which would go very much against the art, then he's going to be bulked out equal to his height. Not to forget that all the art places them in Cataphractii style armour, which has big shoulders and is generally very bulky.

If you seriously think a custodes terminator is going to be a custodian with a bit of extra armour on him, go ahead. Well see once the models hit.
>>
>>52316069

I have a feeling that when the model comes out you're going to point at it's height and pauldrons and claim that it has centurion proportions despite all blatant visual evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>52316062
It's a really close call, IMO. It completely depends on the rest of your army's composition at that point.
>>
>>52315728
What the hell is a misericordia?
>>
>>52315948
>>52316069
Heigh autism.
Heightism
Is that our thing now?
>>
>>52316125
Way to move the goalpost so that you can never be wrong.
>>
>>52316156
My primarch is taller than yours.
>>
>>52316164

Way to frankly probably just be a troll.

I mean for fucks sake, you've been saying from the start that you think Custodes terminators will resemble goddamn -centurions-. Take a step back for a second to try to process the enormity of how stupid your own words sound.
>>
File: Alpha Homers.png (2MB, 1196x896px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Homers.png
2MB, 1196x896px
>>52316221
My primarch is two guys in artificer trench coat, I don't give a fuck :^)
>>
>>52316237
>you've been saying from the start that you think Custodes terminators will resemble goddamn -centurions-

You must confuse me for someone else. I just said they're going to be much bigger than custodes, who already are much bigger than marine terminators. If a big bulky cataphractii the height of a centurion doesn't count as being as big as a centurion, and that is has to physically displace an equally sized space to count, fine, they won't be centurion sized. They'll just be big bulky cataphractii the height of a centurion.

But, hey, we'll see once the models come out.
>>
File: huff-plastic-glue.jpg (102KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
huff-plastic-glue.jpg
102KB, 675x1200px
I see an increase in traitor DG armies in the future.
>>
File: loyal dg.png (1MB, 632x1077px) Image search: [Google]
loyal dg.png
1MB, 632x1077px
>>52316762
Dunno.
Loyal DG a best, tied with Loyal IWs
>>
How should I deal with S10 AP2 bullshit Ignores Cover pie plate?

Hard mode: failed first turn roll & Seize the Init.
>>
>>52316918
Ignores Cover? Grav rapiers can kill a typhon pretty quick.
>>
>>52316762

Is that from Adepticon
>>
>>52316918
Is it a Typhon?
D R O P L I T E S
Or what army are you?
>>
>>52316962
What's Droplites?
>>
>>52304594
>>52304609
>O Space Wolf, Space Wolf! Wherefore art thou Space Wolf?
>Deny thy Primarch and refuse thy name.
>Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
>And I’ll no longer be a Son of Magnus.
>>
>>52316918

Hilariously enough a Spartan can beat a typhon in a 1v1 pretty handily since flare shields are fucking OP.

Anyway it's a Spartan with no flare shield but with 1 extra HP and can't explode. Haywire it's shit up
>>
>>52315728
someone mentioned in a previous post that FW confirmed it was a typo. they have lastrums. we still don't know if they replace their weapon when upgrading or compliment it, though.
>>
>>52311078
Well Jaghatai nearly butchered Mortarion, and rekt the biggest baddest keeper of secrets.
>>
File: Arvus Expendables 12.jpg (1MB, 2966x1738px) Image search: [Google]
Arvus Expendables 12.jpg
1MB, 2966x1738px
>>52317116
12 Hoplites deepstriking in an Arvus kissing
It can be 12 BS5 Haywire shots. You could have 24 Haywire shots if you replaced them with Peltasts wielding Arc rifles, but some say that's too expensive for a Suicide Squad
>>
>>52317544
I need ideas for Dark Mechanicum Hoplites.
I'm gonna use Warriors of Chaos/Chaos Knight shields for their shields, but what should I do for their spears?
>>
File: Andrei Ryanoffski.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Andrei Ryanoffski.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>52317698
Wait...did I just give a WAACfag a tool with which destroy what he cannot outcheese?
>>
File: dark mech questioning.png (176KB, 476x497px) Image search: [Google]
dark mech questioning.png
176KB, 476x497px
>>52317748
No?
I just really like converting Dark Mechanicus stuff like these:
>>52315090
>>52314463
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7CUmdskOtI&feature=youtu.be

>we are the seventh legion

wot
>>
40k general is exploding and imploding right now. How are you guys doing?
>>
>>52317879
some people were arguing about how big the Custodian Termies are gonna be, and that was about as exciting as things got today
>>
>>52317840
Good. I thought you were going to bring DarkMech just to use Droplites
>>52317879
I seek solace from the realworld in the Uruguayan Tomato-sniffing board. So I'm doing fine, I guess.
>>
File: this is how he smiles.png (976KB, 644x730px) Image search: [Google]
this is how he smiles.png
976KB, 644x730px
>>52317877
>Seventh legion
>Death Guard
>Gets 7 dubs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I guess this is what Angron feels all the time
>>
Which side do I put my fancy molded shoulder pads? It's for MKIV Marines if it matters.
>>
>>52317877
Seven is Nurgle's number, traitors don't use old numbers.
>>
>>52318117
So what are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th legions?
>>
>>52318157
EC is 6th
TS is 9th
WE is 8th
>>
>>52318157
1st Legion is Dark Angels no matter which way you look at it :^]
>>
>>52318213
Yes, thank you captain obvious. Why do you think I didn't ask about those?
>>
>>52318117
>Seven is Nurgle's number, traitors don't use old numbers.
Traitors still don't speak about the missing primarchs, nobody gives a fuck yet still they do.
>>
>>52318157
1st is Black legion

rest in any order doesnt matter
>>
NEW THREAD
>>52318576
>>
Fresh baked maggoty bread:
>>52318643
>>52318643
>>52318643
>>
>>52318610
FUCK! YOU!

I'm done. I'm not gonna make a single thread ever again. If I don't the thread just drops off the board and someone makes one whenever they're arsed, and if I do make one, someone beats me to it within minutes, no matter when I makes it. I'm so fucking done with this shit.
>>
>>52318695
Oh no....
Did it have a summary?
Please don't leave!
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.