[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1396: Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 58

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52238983
>>
Does output/power scale directly to the amount of mana you have in Fate? With the Dragon Core are you automatically 30 times more powerful than Rin?
>>
For the Astlan jumpmaker if they are still here could we choose to have our demon form look different to the base red muscled guy with horns if we buy the perk that makes us an Arch Demon?
>>
>>52246966

I don't care about the Death Knights, but are you keeping that Dreaming In Green perk you posted ages ago? The one that gives each jump an Emerald Dream?
>>
>>52248972
Not usually, no. The amount of power invested into a spell, on the other hand... That is to say, more powerful spells require more prana and spells that use more prana are generally more powerful. There's no passive metamagic-type base spell-enhancer, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>52248972
If you're talking about Magic Circuits and Mana, yes, as far as I'm aware the more you have the more you can use at once. Kinda like with most magic systems really.

Rin's a really good magus in terms of skill on top of being one in terms of amount of magical energy. You'll be stronger but it's not a flat 'x30' better because she has skill to help her use that power better. You'll have thirty times more to use but that doesn't mean you'll use it as well as she does her 1/30th.
>>
>>52248972
Er, as >>52249047 points out, this is on a spell by spell basis. More mana just means you have more to use, not that everything is innately more powerful.
>>
>>52249043
>get this confused with the Green Dreams from ASoIaF
>oops
>>
>>52249047
>>52249048
>>52249059
Ah, so that is to say you're more powerful in that you can cast more powerful spells, but you can't just shove extra mana into a weaker spell to make it stronger?
>>
>>52249059
>>52249048
Also, I think I remember you saying the effects of Average One/Blue Blood Circuits (twice/thrice as much magical energy, spells are twice as strong, magic is twice as easy to control) apply to all your magic and mana, not just that from Fate?
>>
File: StellarisJumpchainV.02.pdf (370KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
StellarisJumpchainV.02.pdf
370KB, 1x1px
So I've finally found enough time to start work on the Stellaris Jump again. This time I've finished all the capstones which I would like to see some feedback on, as well as starting on the starting tech section.
>>
>>52248972
Pretty sure there's also quality (of your magic circuits) and skill components.
You might have 30 times the raw power of Rin, but she's also got the magic crest (I don't think that's taken into account in the magic circuit calculations?), and she might have strategies that can leverage her power, like gems prepared in advance, that sort of thing.
>>
>>52249043
>>
File: TronSystemJump.pdf (112KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TronSystemJump.pdf
112KB, 1x1px
Well here we go it's WIP but take a look feedback welcome
>>
>>52249113
To be fair, I'm pretty sure the mana from a fucking dragon heart would be pretty damn high quality.
>>
>>52249087
No, that's what we mean. You can cast more powerful stuff by putting more mana in, you don't cast more powerful stuff just because you have more mana, regardless of whether you spend it or not.

>>52249102
Mhm.

>>52249113
The crest's circuits are taken into account yes. Her gems are generally the equalizer since they contain years of power from her.
>>
>>52249087
Well, you think you can, but that's because you're using more energy to make a spell stronger. Pretty sure Rin's Gandr shot is more dangerous specifically because she juices it up with more prana? But it's an active expenditure. Your spells won't just be more powerful unless you specifically put in the energy necessary to do so, at which point you may as well just use a better, more specialized spell.
>>
File: 1489543504679.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489543504679.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
Jumpers, what kind of foods do you introduce to the different worlds you visit?
>>
For the sake of fun, I'm planning on invoking the classic "scary monster gets befriended by kid that gives them food" trope in one of the more normal jumps soon, as the scary monster. Are there any perks that would help with getting that ball rolling?
>>
>>52249140
Awesome, thanks Val.
>>
>>52249146
Magically genetically modified meat.
>>
>>52249146
>pic
I remember that thread.
>>
>>52249146
I recently introduced the Naruto world to various Italian pasta dishes.
>>
File: g3WGuxL.gif (536KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
g3WGuxL.gif
536KB, 500x240px
>>52249146
>that pic
Disgusting.
>>
File: 1331782831653.jpg (178KB, 668x691px) Image search: [Google]
1331782831653.jpg
178KB, 668x691px
>>52249146
What's in those syringes?
>>
Abhorsen_anon? still there?
>>
>>52249146
What is that thing that looks both disgusting and delicious?
>>
>>52249146
Pizza
Ice Cream
So many different kinds of Baked Goods.
Candy.
Potatos and various Potato-based products.
>>
>>52249132
ID Crafter is so messily written. You really need to make it clearer and easier to understand.

Freedom doesn't feel fitting at all in it's effect to mention fate and destiny. I think you should redo this to revent you being mind controlled or something.

What is Biodigital Jazz even meant to be?

Digital Archive should not update in future jumps, or if it must, be limited only to public information. 250cp to get all digital info in futuristic jumps is utterly insane.

In general this jump is messy as fuck. It really needs you to go over and redosome of the descriptions, I didn't both pointing out most since most of the jump needs an edit like this.
>>
94. CATastrophe
Race: Usami, Age: 20, Origin: Merchant
Perks: Spliced, Trustworthy, Rabbit's Foot, The Appraiser, Number Crunch, Hot Buns, Social Creature
Shinies: Snorkel Mask, Biggest Boat, Biggest Seafood Banquet
Drawbacks: Cat's Got Your Tongue

It's not all that hard to sell stuff without speaking. You just need to emote facially and work with signs. Somebody tries to underpay for something, you dismiss them. Someone tries to overpay for something, you roll your eyes. The key is to always look like you have something better to do, and begrudgingly accept money, rather than be grateful for it. Basically, be a moody bitch and have stuff that people want. A little flirting never hurt either, and that switches things from "Moody Bitch" to "Playing Hard To Get".

I have enough adventure perks that finding stuff to sell isn't too hard. I've probably plundered half the hemisphere's worth of undiscovered earless bases by the end of the jump, and the amount of information I have to shove into my warehouse for later perusal is staggering. I know I know the words on these files, but I don't know the words on these files. It's frustrating. I also have tons of robot parts and even some hacked models on the ship for sale. Fuel cells for the stranded, tracking devices, a staggering amount of genetic data, and some things I think might be bombs, but may also be prototype cloud seeds. The boat itself is more a shop than anything else, with the whole top deck covered in stalls.

The Biggest Seafood Banquet is probably going to be used to feed the poor in other jumps, because it's an insane amount of food once every 24 hours. Beach parties are nice and all, but feeding people is damn useful too. Especially people I have traditionally used as eyes and ears. Getting people gossiping or building a good reputation, food is useful. Also, I fucking love shellfish.
>>
>>52249166
If nothing else it provided a very entertaining pic.

>>52249180
>>52249185
I think it's coffee ice cream with caramel injections and glazed deep fried cones.
>>
>>52249180
Caramel.
>>
>>52249105
I want my perks based on genociding impure alien scum
>>
>>52249043
Okay to humor the question, yes. It's going to be a Druid perk, unsure whether to make it the capstone or the 400 CPer.

Still trying to replace Death Knight capstone.
>>
File: 1487946247717.jpg (40KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487946247717.jpg
40KB, 768x576px
>>52249228
>>52249229
>caramel
Fucking madness.
>>
>>52249105
Looks cool. Is there going to be a drawback for an extended stay? It seems like the kind of thing you'd want to be around for a while.
>>
>>52249146
Gelato and deep fried bar foods and other yummily unhealthy dishes

I could be BORING and responsible and introduce healthy dishes but nah

although I do introduce slime plort food too, which can be healthy :3
>>
>>52249140
Does Wish Granting essentially double the cost of a spell or is it even more than that?
>>
>>52249235
Wow, I completely missed the opportunity for that. Now I feel bad.
>>52249281
Yup, up to 500 years, though I'm debating making it a thousand.
>>
Jumpers, I'm curious about something. Something harmless, for a change.

Tell me about your wand.
>>
>>52249299
It's several times more then the base cost.
>>
>>52249312
Anon we just talked about this nearly all last thread.
>>
>>52249105

No 0cp Civ import famm?
>>
>>52249105
Well other than some weirdness it seems to be shaping up well.
I think the language on the science capstone is a little heavy handed though.
Maybe change it around to say you're always able to advance technology instead of gushing over how limitless it is. Functionally it would be the same so this is really just an opinion, but I feel its way too direct as is.

Question though. Does taking leader as a drop in give an actual background? Because its kind of weird to be in charge with the leading based perk tree while being a total outsider.

Also is there any chance of you unrestricting trait purchases over 3?
>>
>>52249299
Prolly depends on what you're trying to do/how big you're trying to do.
>>
>>52249312
We just had a thread where everyone said this.
>>
File: FOR YOU.jpg (372KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
FOR YOU.jpg
372KB, 500x750px
>>52249328
And this gives you power over me?
>>
Are there any pics on what the first ISs looked like? I looked on the wiki, and all I can find is mook-suits. But since they were initially designed to be operated in sea and space... Well, I can imagine they were a bit more modest.
>>
>>52249358
Now I'm imagining Bane's lines, but in that weird nasaly Voldemort Voice.
>>
>>52249238
General boost to necromantic prowess that makes us on par with the Lich King.

Done.
>>
>>52249382
I would have hoped for Voldemort's lines in Bane's voice. Damnation. Seriously, Voldemort's voice kept me from taking him remotely seriously as a villain.
>>
>>52242391
Rowan and phoenix. Carried it openly while using wandless magic for everything instead. Also used a lot of outside-context magic.

>professor explains magic can't create nutritious food
>Create Food And Water

>each of voldemort's horcruxes
>Trap The Soul

>dementors attack while freeing innocents from azkaban
>Undeath To Death

>voldemort and his immortality fetish
>Miracle ("be forever a little boy squib")
>Greater Bestow Curse ("attempting evil acts will rob your strength")
>Plane Shift ("the world without shrimp and magicals")

>>52249312
Snerk.
>>
File: infinite stratos prototype.jpg (174KB, 1041x658px) Image search: [Google]
infinite stratos prototype.jpg
174KB, 1041x658px
>>52249371
The original prototype looked more or less like a diving suit. Though they had already gotten all Mecha Musume by the first production model.
>>
>>52249213
Biodigital Jazz is how Kevin Flynn describes the ISO's and I am still working on the capstones
For Freedom as a program it is your fate to continue doing your task until you become obsolete
>>
>>52249312
I used the super secret version of the jump with the component import option and had mine made with sapient pear wood.
It moves around like a snake, and can bite people to give them splinters.

Sapient pear wood splinters that may or may not move inside your body trying to reach your heart and kill you. The trial was inconclusive.
>>
With Disgaea as my first Jump, as a Prinny/Gunner, what are my odds of triumphing over Priere if I do the DLC during the last year of the Jump, with only the experience and training over those nine years?
>>
>>52249238
Wait, why change it?
>>
>>52249452
>Disgaea as my first Jump, as a Prinny
>anything that isn't exploding

Dood. 100%, you just need to work your inevitable explosion(s) into your victory method.
>>
>>52249433
Then have Freedom be something about defying your programming, not defying fate. Make it so that you can't be controlled with stuff like your coding or biological means of control like drugs and shit. "immune to fat eand destiny" just makes no sense off of one line as compared to other ways to handle that perk.

And don't use the in character descriptions of stuff, it's really out of place when you haven't done that anywhere else and it's so messily done.
>>
>>52249452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I
>>
>>52249452
Zero percent or less. You are trying to fight a super bonus boss as a joke character. All she has to do is toss you and you explode. Doesn't matter how much you grind.
>>
>>52249333
It's coming.
>>52249339
For the science, yeah I guess I could tone it down a bit,

On the question of leader, the Drop In text already has fluff for it so that's why it's free.

On the traits, I'm not too sure about that, there will be a future Genetic modification option so you could add it.
>>
File: Let Them Pass.jpg (144KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
Let Them Pass.jpg
144KB, 1280x536px
>>52249312
Wands suck. You should always use a staff, they're way more versatile.
>>
>>52249132
Random thought: to stick with jumpchain's CP unit, you could call them Cycle Points.
>>
>>52249412
>Carried it openly while using wandless magic for everything instead

>Choose some combination for a wand that is terrible for magic.
>Use overpowered and OCP magic with Wand
>People make duplicate copies of the wand
>trying to tap into the power of the wand
>Their spells explode.
>>
>>52249475
That description isn't staying its just there for now as it is really the only time they are described still trying to figure out what to do for that capstone
>>
>>52249464
Look just in last thread.
>>
>>52249523
>Not using the bo staff of the Monkey King as both staff and wand.
>>
>>52249184
>>52243933
Formatting and presentation wise, type out Drop In, Charter Mage, Free Magic, and Ancelstierran. This is something you could have just pasted in. Using a unnecessary abbreviation key is just laziness.

Also, from previous jumps comments, organizing the perks by origin instead of cost is more liked and lets people get a better handle on a background. Like have a Drop In perks, then the Charter Mage perks etc. instead of the 100's, then 200's and so forth.

The X only stuff needs to be available for all, and discounted to that bloodline. One, in case someone wanted that ability without being in the associated bloodline for some reason, Two, because Perks are benefactor offerings, and can belong to someone on whom they make no sense. Three, some the the perks are plausible by someone outside the bloodline. I am sure some Necromancers are just as talented with the bells as an abhorsen.

>>52244554
>No. Clarify this to be any ability you have, not anything from any past jump.
Disagree. Also note it costs CP, based on the cost of the CP ability you are making into a bloodline. A CP perk that only effects stuff you got from a jump itself is perfectly fine.
I would make a note it is based on the cost you paid, so something you got in the jump for free can be included in your bloodline for free, like your origins 100 CP perk or Magical potential in some jumps.

>Think of Life (800, discount DI)
>Sayrian Energy (800, discount CM)
>Return to Chaos (800, discount FMS)
>Science and Nothing More (800, discount A)

These are your 600 CP perks, just 800 CP. All that does is make your 1,000 CP count for less. Please keep to the regular standard.

>When Worlds Collide
Don't limit to just your pocket dimensions, & personal realities. There are many settings with more than one world/dimension like Marvel, DC, Hero BBC where you should be able to use this perk to make boarders between places. Like making Detroit share a border with Hell, & see if anyone notices.
>>
>>52249358
Whatcha smokin', Hitler?
>>
>>52249500
>It's coming.

Can't wait anon
>>
>>52249523
Is that from Rogue One?
>>
>>52249312
Acacia and Phoenix Feather.

Super tricky, loves subtle spells, sometimes it does its own thing, slow to give loyalty but once it does, it will help me move the world. Which made it all the more sadder when I left it with Hermione a day before I left.
>>
>>52249601
Eh, true. But I still prefer spells that can be cast by hand.

>>52249639
Yes. The whole scene is awesome.
>>
>>52249619
>Disagree.
Wait,what? You want the perk to be able to give you anything that exists in any past jump regardless of whether you have it or not?
>>
>>52249688
>You want the perk to be able to give you anything that exists in any past jump regardless of whether you have it or not?

goes to reread perk
>Pick any one ability from a previous jump
Huh. I guess you could read it that way. I was assuming it meant an ability you already possess, making it from just something you possess that could be a personal talent or outside context ability granted by benefactor fiat into something that can be inherited.
>>
>>52249619

Yeah, I'm still here. In order:

Typing out drop-in, charter mage, etc. seems fine. I'll do that.

The X-only bloodline stuff started with the Clayr's sight being exclusive, and extrapolated from there. It does sound like that's not necessary, though, so I'll swap them to discounted instead.

Jumper's Lineage seems to be somewhat contentious, in that another person said it should have a flat cost instead of scaling previously. I'll have to gather a wider opinion on it, I think.

800 -> 600 should be fine. I'll make that adjustment.

When Worlds Collide, in its initial incarnation, was...incendiary. Your proposed change still doesn't come close to what it was originally, but I'm hesitant to make changes on it. You're not the only person to mention it, though, so maybe I'll include it in the version I post tomorrow, and ask for feedback.

>>52249688

Oh, that was your objection to that perk! For some reason, I thought you took offense to explicitly mentioning the existence of prior jumps. Now I see that I phrased it badly before.
>>
>>52249753
Hence why I said 'clarify' not change, because it was something I could see people using that way, intentionally or not.
>>
File: Tron System Jump.pdf (107KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tron System Jump.pdf
107KB, 1x1px
Ok cleaned it up a bit. Still missing some perks
Be aware Still pretty WIP

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rg_ebCDDrdFhHW-y5PtYWRCJMXrF3i1fSl9Mmm8FTn0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52249105
Can you buy more than three species traits?
>>
File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
So, after watching....20+ hours of streams and trying my friend's copy, I've become obsessed with this game

To cope with this desire to play a game I probably won't own till 2020 at most reasonable ballpark, I'm gonna go ahead and toss my hat in for this.

to assuage your fears, 4/11 syndrome powerlists are complete, for Double Cross. After doing 1/1/1/1/2/2/2/2/4/4/4/4/6/6/6/6/10 for 11 syndromes I think whatever jumps I do from now on will feel like a breeze. A breath, perhaps.
>>
>>52249799
Is that you Bancho? Or someone else using a voice to text thing?
>>
Does non-shit anime even exist?
>>
>>52249105
Why does Fusion missiles need blue lasers?
>>
>>52249866
I've really enjoyed Demi-chan wa Kataritai lately.
>>
>>52249866
Go ask /a/, /tg/ isn't the place for stirring that shit up.
>>
>>52249866
I'd say it's 1/10 that are actually good, but the good ones really kill it. Fullmetal Alchemist was really great as an example.
Moe garbage belongs in the trash however.
>>
>>52249857
Neat! Breath of the Wild is really good, I would eagerly welcome a jump of it. Also, cool to hear that work on Double Cross is coming along nicely. Rock on, best bun.
>>
>>52249866
As much as in any other medium.
>>
>>52249859
>Ok cleaned it up a bit. Still missing some perks
>Be aware Still pretty WIP
Nope But i do use text to speech
>>
Was the Vanquish jump posted in thread?
>>
>>52249146
Various breads and cheeses, if they're so savage they haven't developed good cheese and bread yet.
Is alcohol a food? Alcohol, mostly fruit based.
Chocolate, because life isn't lived until you've eaten it.
>>
>>52249936
Yes. Several times. It didn't get much attention, though, the jump is pretty clunky and as such not many people made builds.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>52249857
>Breath of the Wild jump by Digger
>>
>>52249936
Yeah, but there were several complaints that weren't addressed. It was hardly "accepted", but I guess that doesn't really matter anymore so long as it's posted.
>>
>>52249866
Fullmetal Alchemist
JoJo's Bizarre Adventures
One Punch Man

They're all decent.
The first is a bit heavy on drama and feels.
JoJo is full of fabulousness and insanity.
OPM is… just amusing. Quiet chuckles, not out-loud laughter.
>>
>>52249857
You haven't even played it and yet you're going to make a jump for it? What are you, Dirge?

>>52249866
There was a time when such a thing was more than mere legend. It has long since passed.
>>
>>52249866
Should definitely watch Eiken.
>>
File: 1488751201708.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488751201708.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>52249972

Not gonna lie, Anon, for some reason that combination of pic and post made me lose my shit

I fuckin' love you guys
>>
>>52249479
With the Level One and Mana Burst Perks, how does our growth rate compare to that of the Protagonists? What would I be capable of doing with a Year of practice, if I keep actively searching for threats that could pose some level of challenge (through the use of Item Worlds, for example)? I'm not overly familiar with the Disgaea series, but don't the plots of most of the games resolve over the course of a few weeks at most, or am I mistaken?
>>
>>52249822
No
>>52249885
Whoops
>>
>>52250011
Read the post again. He's played it, he just doesn't own it. Presumably he'll be making it through a mix of consulting with his friend who has it and watching LPs.
>>
>>52250015
Do not.

DO NOT.
>>
>>52250020
And we love you, citizen.
>>
>>52249857
Inb4 Blade throws a fit.
>>
File: big smile.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big smile.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>52250015
I like you. You're evil.
>>
>>52249866
No, but there's anime that may appeal to you, which is nearly as good.

What sort of shows do you like?
>>
>>52250011
>You haven't even played it and yet you're going to make a jump for it? What are you, Dirge?
No, he's Digger. He's better than Dirge hands down.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>52249857
You're a madman, Digger.

>pic
>>
>>52250089

You can't spell Digger without Dirge, and also another letter G. Coincidence? Yes.
>>
Aside from Incredibles, what jumps allow you to be a direct relative to the protagonist(s)?
>>
So, Fashion from High School of the Dead makes your whole body as durable as your strongest piece of defensive equipment. Are there any perks that work the other way around, that make your armor as durable as your body? Because at this point I'm more durable than my armor, but I still want to wear it for the sake of all the neat gadgets I've stuffed in there.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (836KB, 208x209px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
836KB, 208x209px
>>52249479
Can someone possess more than one Sacred Gear? Can the beings inside be released? What would happen if you did? Would the SG be destroyed, or would it just be rendered much less useful? Do they have a say if you use their power? If so, do they consciously control it? Can more than one being be trapped?
>>
>>52250131
You probably don't want to even insinuate that one of the thread's most beloved jumpmakers is associated with one of the thread's biggest shitposters. I'm guessing you don't even know who Dirge is if you can say something like that. Even DDanon would have made for a better joke than Dirge.
>>
>>52250020
I would kill for a BotW jump by you
Or any Zelda setting.

I NEED my waifus! And Zelda has so many!
Ruto, Malon, Sairi, Various Zeldas, Midna, Half a dozen different girls in BotW, Various Gerudos.
>>
>>52250158
Toon Physics from Who Framed Roger Rabbit or Symbiote armor import option from Avengers - EMH.
>>
>>52250165

You're right, I don't have any idea. I will take great care to avoid that in the future. Sorry about the insult, Digger.
>>
>>52250157
ASoIaF and Harry Potter both let you.
>>
>>52250157
You can be a Joestar in JJBA, and part of a Great House in ASoIaF.
>>
>>52250188
You just got memed. Calling dirge a shitposter is the bait of the week. Say what you will about him, but thats not something he was known for at all.
>>
>>52250196
Wait what? HP lets you be Harry's brother?
MUH-SHITTY FANFICTIONS!
>>
>>52250022
You'd need the "I want to Be the Main Character Perk" in order to match the protagonists of the Disgea games. Otherwise game mechanics like leveling does not apply to you.

With the free perks you likely could be a contender for Overlord like Maderas but would come up flat in comparison to Laharl and the end game bosses. That's why you also get 1000 CP to buff yourself up.
>>
>>52250212
OAA's experience with Air Gear says otherwise.
>>
>>52250188
You're getting memed on Abhorsen.

I'm sorry, when it comes to these threads you... may just want to avoid all discussions. It's rare when there isn't bait or shit about. Digger prolly knows it's all in good fun so you weren't crossing any lines to begin with.
>>
>>52250181
Toon Physicist looks like what I need. I won't import in case I ever want to use different armor. Thanks, anon, that's quite helpful.
>>
>>52250212
You obviously weren't here when OAA came out in the open with what Dirge did. I mean, Dirge wasn't a very popular jumpmaker to begin with, but once OAA spoke out against him he dropped real fast to DDanon tier.
>>
>>52250226
I've yet to see anything come of that. Although even if it was full on bullying thats still not even a tenth of DDanons girth.
>>
>>52250212
>>52250232

I was once a bright eyed young man, full of hope. Then I got baited, and cynicism took grasping root in me, choking out all warmth that had ever blossomed in my heart.
>>
>>52250256

Yeah no, that's fairly standard for 4chan in general.
>>
Are there any major differences between the FotNS anime and manga? Is it worth reading/watching both?
>>
>>52250226
>>52250245
I'll take things that never happened for 200 Alex. Show me the proof.
>>
>>52250226
And OAA has shit all over people too. So what?
>>
>>52250226
And OAA's equally a piece of shit. Why worry about it? if anything Dirge didn't do enough damage.
>>
File: PatHead.jpg (86KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
PatHead.jpg
86KB, 500x389px
>>52250256
Young man
there's no need to feel down
I said
Young man
Here's a pat on the crown
>>
>>52250217
Looking in the archive CCDT's previous line on the matter was:

>Admittedly making yourself Harry's twin brother Dave Potter or whatever is pushing it a bit but it would be funny.

Which is largely non-committal but also clearly not a hard no.
>>
>>52250337
Jumpmakers are often weak to headpats, this is important to remember for various evil schemes.
>>
>>52250272
Why are you doubting OAA. He doesn't really have any reason to lie. Not like slandering Dirge makes him any more popular.
>>
>>52250385
>Why are you doubting OAA.

Because he's worthless and should have left ages ago.
>>
>>52250254
Harassing a jumpmaker is worse than what DD did. DD just went against blue board rules and got really angry before trying to force his jumps on people. By what OAA said Dirge harassed people until they'd consider leaving.
>>
>>52250163
You can have more than one Sacred Gear, though not naturally. The beings inside them (thought most Sacred Gears don't have sealed creatures powering them, they're just magic items) might be able to be released, going by whatever's going on with Regulus Nemea. Though Regulus wasn't so much unsealed as "managed to turn the Sacred Gear into a new body", and can shapeshift back and forth between Nemean Lion and magic axe forms. The creatures can also leave the Gears in spirit form, in which case it becomes a lot harder to use their abilities without them to help, though not impossible. There's a running gag that Ddraig has been seeing a therapist to deal with the embarrassment of having Issei as Boosted Gear's host, and is actually taking Dragon Prozac. I don't know the answer to your other questions.
>>
File: Z3W6qXT.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Z3W6qXT.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52250337

My smile and optimism: returned.

>>52250377

Who told you...!?
>>
>>52250414
DD invited people from SB to shit on people.
>>
>>52250407
He did.
>>
>>52250422
It is common knowledge, headpats are used to keep despondent jumpmakers hopeful. Thus reducing the likelihood of them attempting an escape.
>>
>>52250419
I feel bad for Ddraig. He doesn't even get a name. "Y Ddraig Goch" is just Welsh for "the red dragon". At least "Albion" is a proper noun, if not one that's unique to the dragon.
>>
>>52250466
They are eventually just called Breast Dragon and Butt Dragon respectively.
>>
Aight, so:
> Take over the Shadow Broker network
> Take over Ceberus

Which one did you do during your time in Mass Effect Jumpers?
>>
>>52250479
Their reactions to this and their eventual reconciling over the trauma and indignity that Issei inflicted onto Ddraig was far, far, far too delicious.

Albion's also seeing a counsellor because of this by the by, the Monk from "Journey to the West" iirc.
>>
>>52250479
Yeah, I know, that's why they're in therapy and taking Dragon Prozac. These poor creatures. They used to be so proud. But now they're the Boobs Dragon and Butt Dragon, and their friend Fafnir got brain damage because of something Odin did and now hoards panties instead of gold. All their old majesty has been consumed by light novel ecchi hijinks. I'm gonna cheer them up when I get to DxD.
>>
>>52250486
>Not doing both
I mean I didn't do either, I had too much fun cruising around the galaxy as a Merc-crew for JUSTICE. But both is possible.
>>
>>52250441
Everyone knows that OAA is still here and he's been in IRC just under a different name. I mean, some parts of OAA's story doesn't add up like how Dirge was apparently harassing him for over a year already when Dirge and him both supposedly left, but if OAA is here now and Dirge isn't, might as well trust OAA until he's proven wrong.
>>
>>52250486
I turned most of Cerberus into aliens, does that count?
>>
>>52250533
Really? He's in the IRC under a different name? Because I go there relatively often and no one told me "hey, this guy is OAA". Well, now I feel rather miffed that no one let me in on the secret. I thought OAA was genuinely gone. Hmph.
>>
>>52250546
Have you been living under a rock, mate? He's the one working on WoW. He goes by miib, I believe.
>>
>>52250546
He goes by blegh.
>>
>>52250157
You can be Raven's half-brother in Teen Titans.
>>
>>52250546
I believe he was going out of his way to keep it a secret to avoid incurring anymore harassment.
>>
>>52250525
About Fafnir and Asia's Panties (because they HAVE to be Asia's, it's been implied that because Asia's such a pure, sweet, and innocent maiden, her panties are what she treasures the most. Sadly, that's what Fafnir's contracts requires, a person's treasure.

Everything after that though...yeah, Faf's got no excuses. None.
>>
>>52250565
90% of the harassment only exists in his head I swear. Remember when he went on about a perk causing trouble and when someone linked the thread it was in, most of the posters were against the shit stirrers?

Same problem with Red and Dirge, they exaggerate what harassment exists, and a fair amount does exist, but they take it into insane levels of hatred that doesn't reflect what actually happens while also ignoring or diminishing anyone that tries to help or support their side.
>>
>>52250559
What? No, that doesn't make sense. OAA is miib? But there was someone using that name back when OAA was still around using his name. Did the other miib hand it off to OAA? What else don't I know? Is everything a lie?!
>>
>>52250585
I heard that OAA was going by the name Anonymous these days. Don't look now, he might be in this very thread!!
>>
>>52250585
You're mixing it up with mib not miib. mib was what Reborn used to use. Miib is the name OAA used before blegh.
>>
Guys?

Is going on like this really DOING anything?
>>
File: Kek.jpg (43KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
43KB, 380x500px
>>52250583
Just like how anon exaggerates how there's only one shitposter here, amirite?
>>
Just drop the drama already.
>>
>>52250531
Was thinking about doing that, but then the Siren Call of Shadowrunning the entire galaxy called out to me.

So now, I have the option of either unfucking Ceberus so that they can be a proper Black Ops and Intelligence Organization.

Or knowing all the things and getting paid for it.

I don't want to mix the two sadly.
>>
>>52250600
Gasp!
>>
>>52250157
You can be related to Sasuke if you take the Uchiha bloodline with the Clan-Born discount. He even feels protective of you.
>>
File: [YOU SEEEEEEEEEE].jpg (21KB, 419x346px) Image search: [Google]
[YOU SEEEEEEEEEE].jpg
21KB, 419x346px
>>52250606
>>
File: Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg (576KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg
576KB, 4092x2893px
>>52250614
Clearly, this is what companions are for. Have one group unfock Ceberus, and the other group know all the things.
>>
>>52250623
Wouldn't that drive him further into Orochimaru's grasp, though? Part of his reasoning for going to Orochimaru was "oh shit, I'm actually starting to like these people, if I hang around I just know I'm going to wind up murdering one of them for power because I'm that broken". Having a sibling or cousin or whatever still alive would aggravate the fuck out of that complex.
>>
>>52250640
/shrug
It's part of the jump. It'd be even worse if you chose MC-KUN/CHAN and followed his storyline
>>
How many magic systems let you place subtle enchantments on things and especially places and enhance their innate qualities? Something like LotR tends to be. Making swords that are sharper, food that is more delicious and nutritious, forests that seem to go on forever and grow wildly, fore that burns for impossibly long times, etc.
>>
>>52250636
And a third to go deal with the Rachni so that they don't get husked like chumps. Fuck, Rachni Queen, this is why I wanted you to keep in better touch than just sending a weird Asari lady to talk to me about singing.
>>
>>52250606
Do you really think anyone is fooled by your half-assed attempt to escape justice, OOA?
>>
>>52250657
> Fuck, Rachni Queen

Anon, I know it's mass effect but there has to be some cut off point to what you get in bed with.
>>
>>52250656
Exalted, probably. Also, Greek Mythology, King Arthur, and Viking Saga.
>>
>>52250623
> inb4 having taken Anti-Madness Wavelength in Soul Eater you become either the Big/Little Brother/Sister or even twin and dope slap the Uchiha madness out of Sasuke every time it so much as rears its head.
> Every. Single. Time.
> Just appear out of no where, dope slap him, and vanish.
> Even creating a taijutsu-style aimed specifically to sneak up on and dope slap the madness out of someone.

...I think I know what I'm going to be doing in Naruto guys.
>>
>>52250613
NEVER.

YOUR MOTHER WAS UNEDUCATED.
>>
>>52250662
>escaping justice
This is a fucking escapism thread on an image board, not a court.
>>
>>52250640
Nah, it would help him. Sasuke's problem was that he was starting to get attached to Team 7, and it was helping him...and then Orochimaru put the Cursed Seal on him. This started screwing with his mind, and then the Chunin Exams came and he was continuously shown "Hey, you're not the best anymore." After that, he got his ass kicked by Itachi again, and got mindraped again by Tsukyomi. This, combined with Naruto starting to pull ahead of him, is what caused him to go to Orochimaru. At that point, he was pretty much broken, mentally.
>>
>>52250676
You. I like you.
>>
>>52250679
Does that mean his mother is educated now?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 302x167px
>>
File: Smug Tom.jpg (90KB, 745x883px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Tom.jpg
90KB, 745x883px
>>52250717
>Escapism is unhealthy!
>Using a girl that constantly ran away from her problems
>>
>>52250695
> "UUUUUUCHIHAAAA SAAAAAASUKEEEEEE! GRIT! YOUR! TE-"
> *dope slap by the original who appeared behind him*

I wonder. If you dope slap someone enough times, will they get a bald spot on the area that they were slapped on?
>>
>>52250692
Yeah, but a big part of it was also worry that he'd desire power so much that he'd do something horrible to his friends for it, so he had to leave them behind. So having someone he cares about could actually make that worse, because Sakura and Naruto he only kind of liked, but a family member that he loves? He'd need to distance himself from them as far as possible.
>>
>>52250734
Let's be fair here, she paid the price for it, so she would know how unhealthy it actually is. Right?
>>
>>52250739
Don't remember that ever being implied. Sure that's not from a fanfic? Sometimes canon and fanon blend together in your mind.
>>
>>52249857
I can't say I approve of making jumps from let's plays.
>>
>>52250770
No one cares about your opinion anymore, Red.
>>
>>52250759
It's pretty heavily implied by the series, anon. Like that bit after he knocks out Naruto where he considers killing him to get the Mangekyo and then hurries away.
>>
Hey Bee man, you here? Looking at Soul Eater, I'm wondering what this entails, exactly:
>A pure soul radiates serenity and strength, a tainted soul radiates madness and unfettered power. While adherence to the former may result in Godhood,
>>
>>52250583
>Same problem with Red and Dirge
Except that's not the case at all. People's issue with Dirge was that he put up ridiculously high standards for himself, things that he could never meet. He's basically the asian parent of jumpmakers, where even something the thread considers as an acceptable jump is only barely ok in his eyes. Jumps that we think are excellent are only barely acceptable in his eyes. That's where the whole Dirge doesn't listen to positive feedback comes from. It's kind of funny to think that the anon who screams about Dirge not listening to feedback is actually talking about him not listening to positive feedback and only focusing on negative feedback.

Regardless of what OAA or anyone else says I've never seen Dirge give a shit about shitposting harassment. Wasn't him not giving a shit the whole reason he joined SB in the first place? Because he didn't give enough shits to stay?

Red gets far more harassment and her behavior is completely justified as a result. We only just started shitting on Dirge, and really we're only shitting on Dirge because he's not going to make jumps for us anyways, so there's no use for him anymore except as target practice for shitposters. That part is just par for the course in /jc/, once you leave as a jumpmaker you're open game for shitposting.
>>
>>52250752
Eh, Rebellion Sayaka, maybe. But even post-Witch Sayaka (the Sayaka Madoka talks to after becoming a God) probably hasn't had time to fully grasp that.
>>
95. Stranger Things
Origin: Cop, Age: 32
Perks: Lando Calrissian, Cops Are Good At Finding Things, Trustworthy, Negotiator, Man of Action, Sixth Sense Static
Warehouse: Blanket Fort
Drawbacks: Claustrophobia

I can deal with Claustrophobia. It's as simple as never owning a walk-in closet.

I just finished this show and don't want to spoil anything, but the 80s has a lot of rampant dickishness that I don't see in shows set in any other time period. I had to debate heavily in-between origins because I want to give everyone who wasn't a dick a hug and maybe spare them some pain.

Either way, the jump drops us in 5 days before things go to shit, so I just stopped the plot early. Saved the girl, killed the monsters, went on the lam. A fairly simple plan.
>>
Speaking of everyone's favorite clan of chunis, do we have anything for forcibly unlocking secret potential powers that normally require specific events? I'm edgy enough to want them Mangos, but I'm not quite edgy enough to murder my waifu.
>>
>>52250810
>killed the monsters
You fought the entire Upside Down and won? That's a lot of monsters, Sleuth Anon.
>>
>>52250794
yes yes dirge wank/hate/whatever you say everytime he comes up. Knew you'd respond the second I pressed post, you always do and I can always tell you apart from the other anons.
>>
>>52250676
FUND IT
>>
>>52250835
He's at jump 95, anon. He probably did it while cooking lunch.
>>
>>52250835
No, just the ones that mattered.
>>
>>52250839
Why are you responding to Timmy? Baiting him into responding is just as bad as shitposting.
>>
>>52250832
Pretty sure all you need is massive amounts of Trauma.
>>
>>52250899
Wrong. Read the jump-doc again.
>>
>>52250914
Ah. 'kay.

>>52250832
Good luck there waifu killer Anon!
>>
>>52250486
Neither.

I took over Clippy, I mean Catalyst.

Because it's completely pic-related and that shit wasn't going to fly on my watch.
>>
>>52250929
Well, he doesn't have to kill his waifu, but there are a few conditions. They can't cheat death, it can't be an illusion, it has to be a true love (romantic or platonic), and no altering memories.
>>
File: Explosions.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>52250832
>everyone's favorite clan of chunis
But no one is talking about the Crimson Demon Clan.
>>
>>52250934
Oh, that nonsense. They're not going to even need to bother with that.

I'm gonna be introducing modified Mid-Childan Tech through several R&D Facilities.

>>52251006
ikr?
>>
Still need Tron perks User 200 and 300
Drop-In 100 and 300 any suggestions, ideas something you would like to see?
>>
>>52251042
Fair warning: If you get someone telling you one of your perks is "OP" or needs to be nerfed, it's probably Red in disguise, a notorious shitposter around these parts.
>>
File: Scatovore.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatovore.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>52251042
Fair warning, this 52251149 is our shitposter.
>>
>>52251042
Fair warning: If you get someone telling you Red is a shitposter, it's probably the shitposter himself. He is a sad, sad boy who only comes around when he isn't at school, which means 2 AM on a Sunday morning is fair game.
>>
Hey Blade, if we bind elementals like Noum(forgot the spelling of her name), will they follow us through jumps without being companions?
>>
Two idiotic comments in a row when this jumpmaker has asked probably five times for people to help him write the perk and no one has bothered even responding in any relevant manner.
>>
>>52250832
If you're a member of the Uchiha clan then you can buy the Mangos from the jump and handwave it away as a consequence of surviving the Uchiha Massacre. After all, if having your whole family murdered in front of you and then being forced to watch it happen over and over for three days isn't enough to pop Mangos then I don't know what is.

Might as well put that arbitrary Angst drawback to work.
>>
>>52251042
Bit of a warning I am clueless as hell in regards to anything related to Tron but, is there anything for dodging anti-virus protection (and when not in cyberspace, authority and police figures)?
>>
>>52251179
Try Spacebattles.
>>
>>52251042
Could you post the latest WIP, please? It might help some to get suggestions.
>>
>>52251204
We know what you are. Why don't you?
>>
>>52251195
Didn't do it for Sasuke.

>>52251204
He usually comes on here at least a few times a day, doesn't he?
>>
>>52251042
>>52251198
And as a corollary to that, something to prevent you (your computers, computerized systems, etc including your mind if you have a computerized mind, are a robot, have/are nanobots, etc) from being hacked against your will?
>>
>>52251234
Sasuke didn't have the Sharingan. In fact, his Sharingan awakened during the massacre. You've got to already have a Sharingan to get a Mango. You can't double up on trauma to get both at once.
>>
>>52251212
Because I hate most of them?
>>
>>52251295
Whoa, that's a little harsh, doncha think? And it's pretty rich coming from an SB-er.
>>
>>52251206
It's up thread a little bit
Tron system jump
>>
>>52249105
Just wanted to say I'm hyped as hell about this jump. Can't wait to see it when it's finished anon!
>>
>>52251265
Exactly. Ans you're even younger than Sasuke, so you probably didn't either.
>>
>>52251295
>hating people on the internet
>for browsing a different forum
Wow, that's kind of pathetic. Honestly, English, I thought you were better than this.
>>
>>52251315
>>52251371
Alright, I hate the idea of "challenges", which are so commonly discussed that it bleeds over into disliking the community to a degree. Also I'm pretty sure I have to do more than ask a question every few months to be part of the community
>>
>>52251364
Howdy, Worm! How's everything going with you?
>>
File: [Huh...].jpg (50KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
[Huh...].jpg
50KB, 534x443px
So, I've been looking for ways to use the effects of an item I have without necessarily holding it:
> Tools of the Trade (Bayonetta) - You can't just make a weapon out of your bare hands, can you? Bullshit you can't! With these mystical gauntlets, you can smash, hit, and pound away at pieces of metal until a weapon is created. You need all the parts if you want to make something magical, but with this, you no longer need massive contraptions... just your fists! On the plus side, this also lowers the amount of time needed to craft a weapon considerably.

I want to use my telekinesis to craft all kinds of shit so I wanna make its effects apply to more than just my hands. I asked the question a while back, but sadly the options are all in universes I never even knew existed, so I had a thought just now.

Couldn't I just...make something that does? Like a Mystic Code that I can use to code an item's effects into a circuit so I can start building my own Magic Crest so when I activate the relevant circuit, it acts like a spell for that effect?

If so, any ideas on what perks I'll need to make this possible? I already grabbed the Artificer perk from Tsukihime...hmm, that might be an idea, using the knowledge for how to create Ether Lite and making them circuits for the Crest...
>>
>>52250832
I think there's a perk for that in Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
>>52251401
My body is made of pain. Don't do physical labor for a living anon. It is suffering.

Other than that just messing around with the Worm update and Cyberpunk.
>>
>>52251423
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Worm. Well, I hope you get the chance to rest up over the weekend and feel better.
>>
>>52251411
I think SWLiHN has Charms for telekinetically crafting things as if you had tools?
>>
>>52251411
The perk "The Art of Seals" from Tales of Symphonia. Put your seal on the gauntlets and use them with telekinesis.

100cp Art of Seals
You gain a unique seal design, roughly the size of your palm. Anything within a range, that can be increased with training, of ‘3 strides’ with your seal appearing on it is treated as being held by you, granting both telekinesis as though you were holding the object at that spot, but also increasing your range, allowing you to cast magic and other effects through them. Explicitly, you may use touch effects through branded objects. Explicitly, you may not chain Seals to
increase your range.
>>
File: Friendliest Ghost you know.gif (137KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
Friendliest Ghost you know.gif
137KB, 438x438px
>>52251423
>spoiler
Oh. Ouch. Uh...here, have a ghost hug! That might make you feel a little better? Maybe?

That sounds cool, Worm! I'm looking forward to going to Cyberpunk and leading a revolution to free the masses from the mega corporations' control.
>>
>>52251434
Got tomorrow off, so that's the plan. Thank god.

>>52251449
Can't wait to see your build anon! Hopefully the wait shouldn't be much longer.
>>
>>52251435
Never taking an Exalted Jump, especially the Infernals, sorry Anon.

Thanks for the help though.

>>52251441
It isn't what I was looking for, but that's pretty sweet, will need to look at this Jump. Thanks!

I was asking about Perks to analyze and reverse engineer enchantments or magical capabilities.
>>
>>52251401
>>52251434
>>52251449
Yes, keep the Wormfu distracted while I ready the rope. We'll get 'em to the farm this time.
>>
>>52251411
That... kinda just looks like the Gauntlets replace the tools you'd normally need (forges, hydraulic press, arc welders, etc, etc)? If your TK is sufficiently stronk enough, you could use it instead?
>>
Do we know any magic systems where I could spontaneously create censorship bars?

My build for High School DxD involved me taking Dress Break, so I'm practically resigned to ten years of buck-ass nudity. I figure I may as well up the comedy.

It also doesn't help that at Jump #125, with a shit-ton of appearance perks and also being fresh out of Toriko with food-enhanced GAINS, I need SOME kind of obstruction to avoid causing nosebleeds.
>>
>>52251694
DxD's magic could probably itself do it, actually. I don't see why a spell to place black bars over a person's erogenous zones would be any harder than a spell to destroy their clothing. Probably easier, Dress Break is a ridiculously over-charged spell for such a simple aim.
>>
>>52251694
If there's a futurama jump you could get the censorship bar tech from there.

There's also the "drawback" from wakfu which gives smugduck how that is a drawback, I'll never know
>>
>>52251738
>the smugduck's smug is so great it allows it to be a drawback to people other than the jumper
>>
File: bd682e86122f60b0f8b9fe1bdb87ce33.jpg (207KB, 1200x989px) Image search: [Google]
bd682e86122f60b0f8b9fe1bdb87ce33.jpg
207KB, 1200x989px
>>52249866
Both the old and new Lupin the Third series are pretty good. There are also like 20+ quailty movies made from the 80s onward to today. It really needs a jump...
>>
>>52251694
Pretty much any system with illusion magic could put an illusory "box" around your privates. For example Silent Image from D&D - though you'll want an item that does it continuously because otherwise its duration is "concentration". Could be ok for wardrobe malfunctions on its own, though.

Or if you wanted to go further, mind-influencing magic could make people unable to see your stuff.

Silent Image is better, though, because people can only see through the illusion if they interact with it, or have some kind of illusion-defeating vision. Whereas if you're installing shit in people's minds, they usually try to fight it off.
>>
>>52251659
My TK's based on the one that the Asagami (KnK) get and I've head-cannoned it at peaking at lifting Minivans because I also have the Mystic Eyes of Distortion. I'm uncertain if that is strong enough, but I need it for the precision work, so having both will be a massive help to me.

Working on building far superior versions of Lyrical Nanoha Devices each tweaked specifically to one of my companions and their capabilities.
>>
>>52251694
You getting into that fetish too huh? All the rage these days
>>
I remember there being a jump that had some kind of demon eye thing that let you see stuff on the other side of the world, but I can't remember what it is. Any ideas? I remember the jump also have a perk that let your magic grow infinitely(or something like that), if that helps
>>
>>52251694
This might be a bad time to point out there's a female character, normal human, who can pretty much scan you and accurately figure out all your sizes.

So...umm...yeah, good luck Anon.
>>
>>52251869
Mushoku Tensei has both.
>>
>>52251884
cool beans, thanks!
>>
>>52251869
Mushoku Tensei. The first is All-Seeing Eye, the latter is Leaky Limiter.
>>
>>52249312
I have never needed one
>>
>>52251694
>>52251881
Is anyone else visiting DxD as basically a sexless androgyn to repel all the perverts? Pretty sure nobody there is into barbie doll anatomy, and it cuts off all the titty powers and anti-women powers, and anyone attempting to do the same to men somehow.
>>
here's my build for
High school DxD

http://pastebin.com/RbAD2eCa
>>
>>52251925
No way! And miss out on all the fun?!

Dude, I've got plans. Capital "P" Plans.

And they may or may not involve a new Magical Girl Faction.
>>
is there a perk on the level of Doormaker out of Worm in any other jump? I am taking a different power, so taking Doormaker isn't really an option
>>
>>52251964
Second Magic, Fate/Stay Night.
>>
>>52251881
Oh.

Oh wonderful.
>>
>>52251925
>>52252013
Welcome to the biggest secret of DxD.

Issei's only the most open pervert in the series, but he is nowhere near the biggest.
>>
>>52252062
They're all being castrated by the end regardless.
>>
96. True Lies
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 28
Perks: Polyglotism (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog), Care to Tango, They Were All Bad, Hot If You Want
Items: Velcro Wardrobe

I podded El and I'm dropping her off here with a falsified identity. She's 22 now, all therapy'd up, and just needs to be removed from that whole government chasing us situation.

Also, I am apparently some kind of world traveling male stripper now? I'm not against the idea, really. Lots of strippers make their money traveling if they have special skills or acts, It's just weird to act on my perks and free items and have that be the end result. Anyway, the weird part about disrupting the story here is that the end result is that Arnie needs a decent family counselor if you do, so I think I'll just hang in the back and take pictures the whole time.
>>
>>52252083
you're disgusting.
>>
>>52252083
You've really improved your grammar skills, bancho. I'm impressed.
>>
>>52252096
If you say so.

>>52252098
Oh dear me, how insulting of you. Anon, I don't pretend I'm good nor do I rail against the tyranny of physics (though I wouldn't mind making a few little alterations.) I'm simply rather draconian, and most of the older people can't really be trained like little Issei to behave.
>>
>>52252098
that wasn't me and I learned from the last time
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (21KB, 236x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
21KB, 236x839px
>>52251925
Eh, I'll be fine. At that point in my chain I may be male, but my natural shape is more topology than man, and more tentacles than topology. The point being-I'll be attracting nobody I don't want to.

Man, the more I try to understand dxd the less I feel like I know. I was dead set on going angel to somehow tie in the retconned darkest timeline, but it turns out dragons are the closest thing the setting has to energy beings?
>>
>>52252114
Pft. Right. And I'm sure you won't defend it at all the next time it comes up. You'll definitely not do the same thing you've done again and again in the past.
>>
>>52252126
I don't get Why it's not okay but I get that it isn't okay
>>
>>52252062
Welp.

At least I'm putting on a show. Dear god the Companions are going to have some blackmail after this.
>>
>>52252190
Make sure you get PLENTY of counter blackmail.

Engineer it if you must.
>>
>Jump #31: Highschool DxD (update)
>King of Swords, reversed: Perfect clarity of thought, excessive use of force, and mastery of language as a tool for deception.
Don't be ridiculous! Sufficient force is best force, excessive force is a myth that we should all aspire to.
>Race: Dragon (-600)
Jump 31 is still in the middle of the Crux-is-a-monster part of this chain, so going angel is definitely not happening. But I can most certainly make this work, oh yes.
>Faction: Independent
Now, I'm not going to say everyone is pants-on-head retarded. But boob dragon and butt dragon. So I'm not NOT going to say everyone is pants-on-head retarded.
>Background: Neophyte
Well, on the plus side, this means I'm a relative newcomer to the whole scene.
>Drawbacks: Noticed (+100), Not Very Bodacious (+200), Götterdämmerung (+300)
On the minus side, that doesn't help me at all because everyone noticed me. Despite that I don't look as vivid as everyone else, with muted colors and the like. Also on the minus side? From the very beginning, all the other various pantheons are a noticable factor. I suppose I'm just lucky that so few people believe in them, so I at least don't have to worry about massively overpowered Egyptian gods or something, but it's not pretty.
>Mana (Free)
I'd be rather worried if I didn't have magic. I'm a dragon, after all.
>Magic System (Free)
You want me to tell you how dragon magic works? Here: I am a dragon. You are now Asian. Take a shot.
>Walking On Wires (Free, Neophyte)
Having a sixth sense for diplomacy is EXTREMELY important when one is not aligned with the other major factions.
>All Myths Are True (Free, Neophyte)
Speaking of which... Götterdämmerung is not a drawback to consider lightly. This perk is ideal to help deal with some of the repercussions of that, assuming I need to be civil.
>>
>>52252244

>Keeping Secrets (800, Independent)
In the event that the need to be civil is not the right decision, I can at least make sure that I can keep my use of abilities under wraps to an extent, whether local or out-of-context.
>Magician (500, Independent)
Speaking of dragon magic... I mean, I'd assume that dragons can of course use magic as a matter of course, but this should put me head and shoulders above the more common ones. Which should be fun.
>Sacred Hospitality (Free, Independent)
Being able to get people to offer me guest right is ALWAYS to my benefit.
>Senjutsu (400, Independent)
I honestly have to wonder if this would really change anything in Naruto for me, considering what it does, but that's beside the point. This will help me immensely, both when I'm using magic and not.
>Blade Blacksmith (0)
How useful! I can now summon Holy Swords. And with sufficient experience, my swords are dragons, I ain't gotta explain shit. Not only that, however, but further experience means I can change it up a little - instead of pulling swords out of various surfaces, I'm better off pulling them out of thin air behind me. Or launching them as attacks. (Rather than, say, having the swords ALSO have angels that use them to strike.) I think I'll call it The Horns of Jericho.

Can you tell I'm saving that one to use against the Golden Git when the time comes?
>>
>>52252260
Khaos seems to be a group consisting mostly of edgelords. And this is not the first jump I've been in where I've had magic. While this is far before I got some of the more formidable magic that I've got and before getting proper precognition from Raildex, I've still got a great deal going in my favor. While the major factions aren't fighting, there are plenty of more minor factions that ARE in conflict, just not overtly. The last thing that we need is for it to erupt into a massive war.

You know what? Let's not mince words here. I'm going to harass Khaos at every opportunity and bleed their numbers where I can. With every one of them that I manage to kill, thanks to Hellsing and Castlevania I'll have a portion of their power at my disposal. I'm not as worried as I otherwise might be, though. This is two jumps after Overlord. I'm certainly not above using out of context magic to take care of things when the situation calls for it, because screw letting enemies fight and escalate, they need to be put down like the dogs they are. Whether it takes magic or the Seventh Holy Scripture.

On a related note, I'm rather curious whether I can use some of that out-of-context magic to resurrect dead deities. Let's see Khaos stir shit up if I manage to bring the Capital G God back. Sure, he'd lose quite a bit of power if that happened, but considering he's got literally billions of people believing in him, I think that would be okay. If I can bring him back. If. I don't consider the odds high, but I will give it an honest effort. The Ring of Elru will waive any

Oh, and speaking of fun with artifacts: I'll be calling deities up on the Water Mirror... trying on the Crown of Makai to see exactly how far I can bluff my way up the ranks as a dragon... and not-item related, I'm going to see whether I can convince some fallen angels to repent and clean the grime off their wings. Even if that doesn't happen, definitely going to hang out with Azazel. We can talk shop.
>>
>>52252273
Hey Crux, if you want to bring back God, your best shot would probably be True Longinus. It still has the Will of God inside of it, which should give you something to work with. Getting Him back to full power will require reviving Him and then making sure He makes it to Heaven. Michael's taken up the spot, so you're going to want to let him know the boss is back so he can give God back the mantle Michael is currently using.
>>
Considering the Godhead, would TES fall under the "no omnipotence or monotheistic silliness" clause barring certain pantheon imports for Percy Jackson?
>>
>>52252337
Duly noted. Thank you! I really have no idea if I will succeed, and whether I do I'll just leave up to everyone's imagination, but it's so far out of left field that I like to think it could work. Not gonna roll a die for that, though.
>>
>>52252355
I would say no, if you pretend the Godhead doesn't exist.
Just take their pantheon the way they are presented to the "average" player, the ones who don't go digging in the lore for the crazy shit.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>52252358
Rolling to seduce the resurrected God
>>
>>52252383
RIP Anon.
>>
>>52252383
And now this is a meme. . .
>>
>>52252383
You have rolled 34.

Apparently you seduced God, and now there's porn of it. Because rule 34.

Why. Just why.
>>
>>52252355
That clause might only apply to "real-world" mythologies. Notably, Merchant has okayed and expanded upon demigods of the Lovecraft Mythos, which includes Azathoth, who shares... a few similarities with the Godhead.
>>
>>52252358
No problem, happy to help. I think you should be able to do it, though it's going to take a lot of magic. Oh, I should note that True Longinus is currently in the hands of Cao Cao, who's a member of the Khaos Brigade. Not exactly a nice guy, either, so you shouldn't feel any guilt taking it from him.
>>
>>52252401
Hah.

>Roll 34: something something if it exists a jumper has something something
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>52252383
Here, let me try.
>>
>>52252401
I have now made a porno with God? Shit, that there is valuable material for any jump with ties to Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>52252409
Then he's on my list of people to murder! I expect he's going to do fancy things, bust out the lance, and then suddenly get shot in the face. Because with all the ridiculousness, nobody's expecting a bullet from a gun that can kill anything that is not a deity, thank you Seventh Holy Scripture.

>>52252426
Please don't. You're only making it worse.
>>
>>52252426
Wow, I actually did worse.

And there's the lesson for the day, kids! Don't try and seduce God. It's a bad idea.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>52252434
Whythefucknot
>>
>>52252446
BECAUSE THAT ISN'T JUSTICE
>>
File: Friendzone.jpg (35KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
Friendzone.jpg
35KB, 500x557px
>>52252383
>>
File: I fucked up.jpg (41KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
I fucked up.jpg
41KB, 720x447px
>>52252446
>Justice seduced God
>>
File: 1481700549457.png (260KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481700549457.png
260KB, 720x480px
>>52252446
>>52252457
This is the closest reaction pic I have for a moment like this.
>>
File: 2dglvfs.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2dglvfs.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>52252446
>72
Wow. That is... a pretty significant number in a number of Abrahamic faiths. I'm pretty sure you just seduced God. Congratulations.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>52252457
>>52252451
>>
Rolled 72, 59, 77 = 208 (3d100)

>>52252446
Rolling to seduce Justice. Highest roll wins I have a spirit of justice and have been multiple Kamen Riders, this the multiple dice
>>
>>52252471
Sorry. Unless you're a girl all seduction rolls take a -50.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>52252484
And if I am a trap?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>52252484
I have been one before, I can be one again
>>
File: THAT IS STILL NOT JUSTICE.gif (494KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
THAT IS STILL NOT JUSTICE.gif
494KB, 500x324px
>>52252470
So, God confirmed for alive. Because Justice is going to waifu God. I've had a guest jumper appearance retconned into my chain.

ALL OF MY HATE.
>>
>>52252434
Isn't Cao Cao the inspiration for the Khaos Brigade capsone? I doubt It'd be that easy. His thing was that he wasn't any stronger, faster or more durable than a normal human, but could still take on things on the levels of gods through skill and preparation, like an evil Batman. An evil Batman with a God-killing spear.
>>
File: naivety.png (400KB, 1199x948px) Image search: [Google]
naivety.png
400KB, 1199x948px
>>52252484
What if I'm a girl- but a lesbian.
>>
>>52252499
I'm not taking it lightly. When I go in, I'll be using everything at my disposal to put him in a position where he loses before the battle is even fought. Honestly the gun is more a matter of adding insult to injury and he might assume he can survive a gunshot wound versus, you know, death magic everywhere.
>>
>>52252492
Sorry. I'm straight.

>>52252495
....Just stay female, like Hastur.

>>52252497
I deserve that.

>>52252506
Then there is no reason to roll? I like my penor.
>>
File: bad justice 1480107334290.jpg (171KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bad justice 1480107334290.jpg
171KB, 1366x768px
>>52252446
stop that
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (644KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
644KB, 500x580px
>>52252497
>>52252470
>God is brought back to life by Crux
>Very confused at the current situation
>Justice immediately swoops in and sweeps God off her feet
>Crux's face when
>>
>>52252519
Time for a wholesome threesome
>>
>>52252529
That's a nice thought, but I took the Not Very Bodacious drawback, sadly.

I never stood a chance at all.
>>
File: LOVE COMBO!.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE COMBO!.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
>>52252538
It could be worse.
I could have been wearing this when I did it.
>>
File: voldebored.png (189KB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
voldebored.png
189KB, 497x280px
>>52252554
Well, at least that means Issei didn't somehow fucking add God to his harem. This is the lesser of evils.

Also it's too funny to picture God getting rezzed, immediately seduced by something from beyond Creation, going 'hey, Michael, keep up the good work' and skipping out, leaving everyone confused as fuck in the wake of it.
>>
File: Cute!.gif (879KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
Cute!.gif
879KB, 500x265px
>>52252538
It's alright, Crux. Just think of it this way: you not only revived God, you helped Her find love. Actually, hey, that could help with the Grigori thing!

>I finally see where you guys are coming from.
>TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!

>>52252554
>Justice is wearing the Love Combo
>God's face when
>>
File: Social Charms.png (32KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
Social Charms.png
32KB, 730x290px
What Justice did to God.
>>
>>52252589
He pulled a SDA on God.
>>
.>Level 8: (7+ planetary populations). This requires someone acting as a Mantra Foci to really direct all that prayer toward a specific target. However, feats at this level include pseudo-lightspeed interplanetary travel and planetbusting actions.
>pseudo

Lolwut? Maybe if by "psuedo-lightspeed" it's meant massively faster than light.
>>
>>52252622
>interplanetary
>>
Any one know of an item that generates mana without you doing anything?
>>
>>52251925
My true moth form has floof covering the uh, bits, so the plan is to just immediately take off my TOME avatar form when that happens.

Granted, I'll be weaker, but hey.
>>
>>52252693
I don't know exactly, but I'm pretty sure there are a couple of settings with Mana Generators.
>>
Are there any systems of magic which would allow for automated mass-production of magical items and artifacts? Really, as long as items or machines are explicitly allowed to cast spells, channel mana, or even multilayered spells that can cast multiple spells should be enough to start. I just can't think of anything off the top of my head. Maybe Gargoyles, with their sentient spells, which I believe can cast spells would be a good start. Control their development for magical A.I. which at maximum could cast magic rivaling some gods.
>>
>>52252693
Get yourself a microverse battery from Rick and Morty, pack it full of things that generate power (I recommend using something from Minecraft or the like). get Universal Adaptor from Storm Hawks. Boom, an ocean of mana just waiting for you.
>>
>>52252808
Hero BBS or Fate
>>
>>52251925
>Not groping them right back in a way they won't like
People will learn.
Keep your hands off Jumper unless you've been invited in my pants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFSWsKiWNBc
>>
>>52252820
I'm married and not a gigaslut like most of you.
>>
>>52252808
D&D has Spellclocks, magical devices which automatically cast spells every X period, and Wrights, magical constructs which can craft items for a caster.
>>
>>52252820
>Not using shapeshifting perks to initiate a thumb war instead of a grope war
>>
>>52252833
Be married and be a slut. It's pretty much the new standards of marriage.
>>
>>52252911
Nope. I do have my morals, mostly revolving around inter-personal relationships. Loyalty is something not even the evil type should take lightly.
>>
Brief update on Stargate Atlantis jump. Due to work and family turns out I'm pretty much only getting Sundays to work on it. Myrmidont gave me an extensive WIP, which has saved me a lot of time in research but also made me remember just how much _stuff_ there is in SGA to loot choose from. But hey, you'll have ten years to find what you don't buy!
>>
>>52252115
Buy a Dragon Longinus so you have a Dragon in your soul? See how they feel about your Dovah soul.
>>
>>52252514
We all know you have at least a few traps in your harem, Justice.
>>
>>52253038
Reverse Traps yes
Normal Traps no.
>>
File: [That's what's up].jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
[That's what's up].jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>52253051
Exactly! Buck the trend and BE the Trap of your Harem!
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (46KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
46KB, 500x468px
>>52252446
I woke up in the middle of the night, sick to my stomach and now I see why. Even in my sleep, I'm tormented by this heresy!

And you, Justice! HOW COULD YOU PARTAKE IN THIS UNJUST BEHAVIOR?!
>>
File: [THE BOOK KNOWS ALL].jpg (11KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
[THE BOOK KNOWS ALL].jpg
11KB, 208x200px
>>52253099
High School DxD happened Cracker_Jack.

Run and save yourself before it is too late!
>>
>>52253099
It's fucking Chariot Dude
>>
I've got a question about Homeworld, If I take the hunger drawback and a ship can I keep the ship I fused with as an altform?
>>
Could someone talk me out of buying Greed in God of High School? Because power stealing abilities really aren't my thing, I don't want to be a being defined by hunting things down and eating them to steal their strength. That just sounds grim, I guess is how I'd put it. But oh my god it's so tempting, I want every charyeok in GoH and just eating them with Greed would let me get them without having to pay (which I couldn't do anyway) or without having like a dozen spirits in the back of my head hassling me. Just the one spirit, who doesn't say much because he's too busy being a mindless avatar of hunger. I want it. I shouldn't, but I do. Someone talk me out of this, please, before I dedicate myself to being a jackal.
>>
>>52253185
Why would I talk you out of the best decision of your life, oh green-eyed one?
>>
>>52253185
Why do you need somebody else to convince you not to powergame? That's like asking your mother to convince you to stop jerking it.
>>
>>52253205
Because I am weak willed. And as mortifying as it sounds, I bet I'd stop masturbating if my mom called me up and told me to.
>>
>>52253218
Then you should call your mom and tell her that you're busy jerking it to an imagination game brah. She can help you stop.
>>
>>52253185
Sounds like a bad idea. If you do take it you'd get a bunch of tattoo-like eyes on your body. So you shouldn't take it.
>>
File: Greed_out_of_control.jpg (212KB, 700x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Greed_out_of_control.jpg
212KB, 700x1013px
>>52253110
I'm already doomed, anon!

>>52253185
The first canon user went full bishonen monster, then got possessed by his Greed, then exploded into a mass of all the things he'd eaten. Then he died.

Also, being covered in those doofy-looking lamprey mouths looks dumb. If you want to be a shifting mass shadows and eyes who can stela the powers of others by eating their souls, just be a Hellsing vampire. Alucard and Seras >>> Take Jiggle And R
>>
>>52253256
>>52253267
That's a good point. The eyes and mouths are very ugly, even if the other physical changes are appealing they ruin the overall look. Alright, that helps.
>>
Do we have any perks that help you make your own unique style of...anything?

Like having your own unique fighting style and when someone else uses it, people instantly recognizes it as your own.
>>
>>52249146
sandwiches to fantasy settings
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever thought of ending it all? Just packing up your bags, ending your chain, and go home?
>>
>>52254099
No.

Why would I want to do that?
>>
>>52254099
I have a few times but the allure of "one more world" or discovering a world that has something I never knew I needed has kept me going. If I were to retire I'd aim to get my spark first (I'm pretty sure I'm powerful enough to claim it for myself but anything is possible), just so I can retire on Vvardenfell.
>>
>>52254148
10 years is a long time. Say you have a wife (multiple wives) and maybe a few kids or one on the way. You as a Jumper don't know where you'll be spending another 10 years at.
>>
>>52254099
Honestly, I doubt that I would if I was a Jumper. I mean, one of the things that I made sure to grab were willpower perks and stuff that would cheer me up for bad days.

More importantly though, I feel trapped, like I should be out there somewhere doing or finding something. After that first Jump, I'd be too hooked to the Chain to think about settling down or returning. Since no matter what happens, all I'll need to do is to remind myself that I have only so many years before I leave to a new world. The first Jump that had a time-extension on it really fucked with me..
>>
>>52254099
There is nothing for me in that world.
>>
>>52254209
While I won't the deny the possibility of a Jumper falling in love in their first jumps, it would take something really huge to make them consider staying behind rather than continuing the chain.

As you say, 10 years might look like a big time at first, but when you're 10 jumps in, it doesn't really look like that. Specially if you have gained any form of immortality and even if you stay behind you will end up seeing everything that you love wither and die at some point. I would rather keep moving foward.

Also, the feeling of love is nothing more than chemicals inside your brain. A brief sensation of relief and happiness is nothing compared to the knowledge and power that the chain offers.
>>
>>52254099
I have lived for over 300 quintillion years. I'm going big, not going home
>>
>>52254099
A number of times, before a certain jump.
After that point, though, the brakes came off the wild ride, and there's no getting off of the jumptrain.
>>
>>52254301
>I have lived for over 300 quintillion years. I'm going big, not going home

Did you spend a really long time in W40k and Generic Xianxia or you are counting memories?
>>
>>52254464
Sounds more like time chamber shenanigans.
>>
>>52254464
Xianxia, although if I include time chamber like >>52254479 said I would be a great deal older.
>>
I thought i saw a perk that allows you to pass your powers down to your children, and another that makes them be born healthy.

Does anyone remember what jumps those were in?
>>
File: 1479266567106.jpg (270KB, 850x998px) Image search: [Google]
1479266567106.jpg
270KB, 850x998px
Is "plot armor" an actual force in your chain?
>>
>>52254550
Check out Xianxia, Discworld and Nanoha.
>>
>>52254552
Considering how many explicit plot armor perks there are, I would say yes.
>>
>>52254552
Not unless it's an actual thing in universe.. I don't assume that every protagonist has it or anything, but since plot armor perks exist and some characters are said to have it in jump docs I can't just dismiss it outright.
>>
>>52254552
With all my luck perks Plot Armor amounts to protection from stupid shit and permission to do stupid shit. So less getting struck lighting and hit by speeding buses, more accidentally interrupting nefarious schemes and plane surfing.
>>
File: tropical_sunrise-t2.jpg (68KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
tropical_sunrise-t2.jpg
68KB, 510x330px
>>52254099
I'd never want to go home to the mundane, not after experiencing a small fraction of what the multiverse has to offer. But that doesn't mean I never thought about staying, CATastrophe was a truly comfty place after living ten years as an amnesiac. For the first time I built what amounts to a normal life with friends, family, even a wife and kids. I could've almost seen myself staying until the inevitable end.

But I didn't, because deep down I'm afraid of growing old, frail, feeble in both mind and body. So I'll keep on Jumping until I find a way to cheat death, then I'll return to that world of eternal sunshine.
>>
>>52254921
that is definitely one of the nicest places in the chain. Of course with a spark you could live there and vacay in all the other best parts of the chain.
>>
>>52254555
Those ones cover the passing down powers, but what about your offspring always being born healthy? I swear I saw a perk somewhere that did that.
>>
>>52255214
It's not a perk, but Chrono trigger has a scenario thing for that.
>>
>>52254552
It's funny because Mokuo is immortal.
>>
>>52255214
It's in one of that Fate jumps, of all places. Don't remember which one, whether Stay Night or Extra. But I think that's what you're thinking of.
>>
>>52255255
If your talking about the perk Bonds of Fate, I looks like that only applies to artificial creations like homunculi.
>>
>>52254921
I know that feel. I was pretty close to calling it a day in Aria as well. Very, very close.
>>
>>52255255
Fate/Zero, the family head origin I think? That has some family oriented stuff
>>
>>52255332
It is not. I looked it up. It's "Even A Magical Family Deserves Happiness", in Fate/Zero.
>>
So how many powers, abilities, or other perks do we know of that work with the moon?

Because I just picked up the Lighthouse + Moon Crystal in Dark Cloud 2's scenario and apparently the two combined mean that I and my Companions are always counting as "under the veil of moonlight" regardless of where we are.
>>
>>52255370
I saw that one but didn't notice how general it was, I thought of it as more of a combat thing not something for general health problems.
>>
>>52255423
>Because I just picked up the Lighthouse + Moon Crystal in Dark Cloud 2's scenario and apparently the two combined mean that I and my Companions are always counting as "under the veil of moonlight" regardless of where we are.

1.there's plenty of werewolf options
2.you can have the moon Be synergistic with your martial art in world of cultivation
3.League of legends has the option to seeing your powers off of a celestial object or event
4. Are you counting items? power Rangers has a castle on the moon.
5.the Dahak series jump offers the moon as a reward for a scenario
6. Not 100% sure but there should be stuff or that kind of thing in Zelda
7.you can seem powers, however You want in skull girls
8. The same for TOME
9. Pretty sure there's a D&D prestige class. You can pick up in forgotten realms But I can't put my finger on it
10.Ōkami if you want to muscle in on Canon character territory
11.Bayonetta witches are distinctly moon themed
>>
File: Urouge Moon.png (186KB, 404x400px) Image search: [Google]
Urouge Moon.png
186KB, 404x400px
>>52255423
>There is one in Tsukihime.
>You could Real Eater Sunshine (SDS) to work at night instead of working at day.
>League of Legends had something to get power for an stellar body.
>You could tweak with your Sailor Moon abilities to become another Sailor Moon, I guess.
>Rosario+ Vampires has werewolves that get boosts with the Moon.
>Bayonetta has another perk for that.
>>
>>52250785

Ah, memory is shite, but I believe it was mostly referencing Black Star, who played the "Git Gud" and "Character Development" games so hard that he was implied to be slowly becoming a new Great Old One. Black Star towards the end of the manga "Honorable, Powerful Warrior" incarnate mentally and physically that even Maka with all of her bullshit and Soul being a Death Scythe called him a monster (in the good-ish way). He outgrew Kid even after he'd connected all three lines of Sanju and became the new Great Old One of Order. Asura, the Kishin, Great Old One of Madness, actually mentioned that Black Star felt similar to the Great Old One of Power that had been introduced earlier in the series. Black Star ate a fucking laser and spit it out somewhere else to avoid getting his head blown off.

I'm. . .really not sure what he did to get that way. He's pretty fuckin absurd and bad ass and awesome. Great Old One of Power, "GOOP", may have done something earlier on. Not sure, seemed like it was all him though.
>>
>>52255625
He didn't just eat them. At one point he grabs with his bare hands lasers and throws them back at someone.
>>
>>52255643

Yeah, yeah! I remember that shit! It was awesome. Everyone was just as confused as the reader about what the fuck was happening.
>>
>>52255643
The thing about black star is he's too stupid to know what will work or won't and determined enough to try and do Those kinds of things.
>>
>>52255660
No, that's not it at all you moron. How can you possible misunderstand that his entire thing is ego, not stupidity? He's not too stupid to understand. He understands fine. He just has such pride that he believes it possible for himself to do anyway.

Having you respond to me makes me feel ill so don't do it.
>>
>>52255625
Different anon who also hadsa question about Soul Eater: For the Weapon Animation Import, can we import something that's not strictly a weapon if we use the CP stipend to buy Unorthodox Weapon Form for them? I'd like to import a shield.
>>
>>52255423
You want Strength of the Silvery Light from Kubo and the Two Strings. Nice overall power boost while you are under moonlight.

Bonus: It's a great freaking Jump.
>>
>>52255677

Shields are close enough that you wouldn't need to buy Unorthodox Weapon. (Since some cultures like the Spartans directly used them for offense as much as defense.)
>>
>>52255677
As a note, a shield is totally a weapon if used in a specific way.

There's a reason why there's a Sword and SHIELD style you know.
>>
>>52254099
you mean like...going to that shitty ass world where I can't do shit or matter in any way? With all those relatives of mine that I despise with my every being, with friends I suspect who would easily get over it and not even miss me if I disappeared? No thanks.

Or going back to one of the worlds, because I've been heavily tempted to return to my terraformed Gunsmoke and live out the rest of my days managing my affairs there on that lush place I build with my own hands, and who's people I helped, who love me? Sure.
>>
>>52255676
>No, that's not it at all you moron. How can you possible misunderstand that his entire thing is ego, not stupidity?

what do you think makes him act So stupid?

in a combat situation. They are the same thing
>>
>>52255696
Okay, cool. Time to be Captain Soulsmerica. Thanks.
>>
>>52255707
Bancho, if you're not going to kill yourself, be decent enough to stop responding when someone asks you to.
>>
>>52255726

No problem dude, have fun.
>>
>>52255700
Oh believe me. The Valkyrie in For Honor is more than enough of a lesson in that particular brand of horseshit.
>>
>>52255761
Don't forget Warlord and Conqueror.

>shield bash off a cliff again
>>
>>52255761
>>52255788

Yeah, there's "everything is a weapon if you use it properly" and then there's "people got fucking trained to kill people with shields". Those things sometimes had spikes for reasons. A proper shield bash to the head can collapse a skull.
>>
>>52255788
>off a cliff
Guard breaks and grabs.

All day erry day.
>>
File: Arene Lupin Jumpchain.pdf (108KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Arene Lupin Jumpchain.pdf
108KB, 1x1px
>>52251774
There is a Lupin jump. I think it may be based on a book series that inspired the anime or the other way round, not sure.

Here you go.
>>
>>52255858
>not knowing Lupin the III's origins
>not recognizing Arsène Lupin

FOOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars%C3%A8ne_Lupin
>>
>>52255858
The books came long before the manga. Like, sixty years before. The manga isn't even about Arsene Lupin, it's about a guy who insists he's Lupin's grandson.
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.