[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1392: Big Stronk Mammaries Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 575
Thread images: 67

File: 1468626377910.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1468626377910.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52201007
>>
File: 1432746848054.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1432746848054.png
209KB, 510x346px
Mirror Alice [300] - Right back at ya! When activated, this Gear takes the form of a glowing, transparent mirror in front of the user or an ally. An attack that strikes this mirror is immediately reflected back onto the attacker, with twice the destructive power. Why is this being offered so cheaply? Well, it has a cool-down period that prevents it from being summoned twice in a row, which means it is best reserved for baiting a finishing move or protecting a weaker ally. Eventually, the user can learn to summon multiple mirrors, lessening this weakness slightly.

Sword Birth [300] - A fan of swords, are we? Well, if blades are your bones, this Sacred Gear has you covered. This Sacred Gear takes the appearance of any sword you can think of, but its true power is being able to create any number of Demon Swords from any surface a certain distance from the user. Should you unlock this Gear’s Balance Breaker, you may even unique Demon Swords with specific abilities made to counter a particular race or type of enemy, or utilize different elements together.

Blade Blacksmith [400] - This Sacred Gear is something of an ‘older brother’ to Sword Birth, having an identical effect save for the fact the weapons summoned are Holy Swords, thus making it terrifyingly effective against Devils or other unholy creatures like the Fallen. It’s also notable in that it can potentially develop multiple Balance Breakers, such as summoning knights to wield said Holy Swords or make a gigantic dragon made entirely of said weapons. Who knows? Perhaps that potential can be unlocked in your hands, as well…

Prices might change once the descriptions are done, but I wanted to get the most-requested one and two of my favorites out of the way first.
>>
>>52206282
My error. >>52204243 was a build for Chroma Squad.
>>
>>52208632
>Mirror Alice

Uh, this thing can work on the Longinus weapons, which are supposed to be able to shoot pure destruction or something? It seems a bit odd to offer something that can nosell the most powerful Gears in the series at 300 CP, you should probably lessen the reflection ability. Maybe scale it with your personal magic reserves or something.

>Sacred Gear

When you say appearance, do you mean functionality as well? You should probably quantify what a Demon Sword is capable of to avoid confusion that this is basically unlimited Excaliburs

And I don't know enough about balance breakers so the last one looks okay I guess?
>>
>>52207231
The usb is not a usb, Im thinking a multitool plug.

Plus it shouldnt be too hard using jumper materials to make it durable.

>>52207216
You can keep your space magic thank you.
>>
>>52208734
That's how it canonically works, and it's already limited by the cool down. Sacred Gears are all really damn good, the Longinus are just especially bullshit even compared to the others. Having a two use shield that only works on abilities that aren't more powerful than you kind of sucks for an SG.
>>
>>52208871
So it is. I stand corrected, thought it was an OC of some kind. I haven't been keeping up with the DxD jump's development.

Still, why isn't THIS thing considered more powerful than the Longinus if it can just reflect a better Longinus attack back at whoever's using the Longinus?
>>
>>52208902
Not him. Probably because a Longinus user can defend and attack at those levels the entire time, while a Mirror Alice user is completely beholden to what his enemies do and only blows up at certain times. This is before you get into tangential downsides, such as Mirror Alice being very vulnerable in a team fight (even with the multiple mirror thing, it would only work if multiple enemies attacked at once, which is only gonna happen if they don't know what their SG does) and having no offensive potential against opponents who have defenses greater than their attack power.
>>
>>52208863
fair enough. You used the acronym so I thought you meant the same thing
>>
>>52208632
>Blade Blacksmith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (338KB, 3000x1993px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
338KB, 3000x1993px
>>52209074
>>52208863

To do a side by side comparison of pipboys vs omnitools they each have different uses.

Pipboy
Can be used to hack into and power equipment built in the 40s which to be frank shouldnt even be hackable like it is.
Has a geiger counter
Has a health moniter
Has a radio
Has a map
Has a gps in spite of not having any infrastructure to run a gps off of
May or may not be powered by a mini fusion reactor
Lasts hundreds of years without failing
And gives you a stat system along with the VATs system

Omnitool
Runs on space magic
Can shoot energy blasts of fire or ice
Can access future tech computers
Can turn into a freakin sword
And can somehow unlock stuff, not sure how that works
Looks like its easier to carry than a pip boy

Did I miss anything? Maybe I should figure out how to merge the two as they clearly (to me) do different things
>>
File: first-gps-device.jpg (86KB, 468x318px) Image search: [Google]
first-gps-device.jpg
86KB, 468x318px
>>52209480
>Has a gps in spite of not having any infrastructure to run a gps off of

You don't need infrastructure for a GPS you just need to know where you start, a Speedometer and a Electric Compass. If you're clever you don't even need that.
>>
>>52209480
Yeah, the omnitool can break things down into omnigel and use it to make shit on the spot or repair things.
>>
File: pipboy.jpg (77KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
pipboy.jpg
77KB, 1080x600px
>>52209480
Pipboy
Wearable computer that actually works as such
Solid and durable

Omnitool
Transparent orange plastic
Nonfunctional

But in seriousness, yeah, merging them would be useful.
Looks like it'll break easily
>>
Night Reflection [500] - Manifesting as shadows that dance and move to the user’s will, this Sacred Gear can form bladed weapons and spears from said shadows to use as weapons against the enemy, as well as shaping them to entangle and bind foes. In addition, this darkness can ‘consume’ attacks and redirect them anywhere within the user’s field of influence. The Balance Breaker allows the user of this Sacred Gear to become like the shadows they control, becoming intangible and completely unharmed by physical attacks, though energy-based attacks can still harm them.

Genuinely not sure what to price this one. Do note Sacred Gears are all undiscounted.
>>
>>52209520

What? At the very least you need 8 satellites in geo synchronous orbit.
>>
>>52209536
For what it's worth, the transparent stuff is supposed to be holographic projections.

Also, damn, pipboy users must be swole as fuck.
>>
>>52209608
Have you seen how big pipboys are? That's just a side effect of their use. +2 str.
>>
>>52209536
The omnitool is hard light. Its also just a chip in your wrist. Seeing how just about everyone has one in Mass Effect.
>>
>>52209598
no, because since each PIP boy was issued to A vault it's super easy to have good idea of what their starting position is Then you just have the computer use dead reckoning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_reckoning
>>
>>52209520
You can make a positioning system but not one anywhere close to as good as a GPS. Also you need to keep track of where you are at all times. And you probably won't be as accurate as a GPS.
>>
>>52209598
It isn't GPS. And the vaults could easily transmit some sort of signal that a pipboy could use to find its location through triangulation. Works fine for cellphones, after all, when they aren't using GPS.
>>
>>52209628
>>52209598
I mean as much as it updates I doubt its using speedometers. Especially what with it working if you call off a cliff and such.

>>52209608
>>52209621
It has got to be lighter than it looks or damn that left arm could flip a tank.
>>
>>52209596
I think that looks about right, for what it's worth.
>>
>>52209674
I mean, considering all the shit a Fallout protagonist goes through? I wouldn't be surprised if it could.
>>
>>52209644
Oh yeah and you can never walk next to anything magnetic or the whole system dies.
>>
>>52209644
>And you probably won't be as accurate as a GPS.

a GPS gets things down to the inch, I'm not claiming that it's not accurate since there's nothing in the game or the lore that Implies it's That accurate.

you've got a good point with the triangulation, though. but yeah, you don't need satellites to know where you are.

>>52209674
fair enough, butthe operating principle is there
>>
>>52209698
hey question does the discount for Genius of the Art from purchasing it previously, stack with the discount for great artist?
>>
>>52209596
Honestly, they should probably all be priced the same, because they're not harder to create or supposed to be "special" or "weak" with the exception of the Longinus. In-setting, they're considered equal barring skill of the user and training, and should be priced accordingly. 400-500 CP, regardless of the specific gear, but all under one price, however high or low you feel like making them.
>>
>>52209628

There's a reason we use GPS and not dead reckoning. Dead reckoning has no way to deal with any error accumulation, whereas GPS does. You need some way to zero your position.

>>52209662

This is more reasonable, although the vaults don't have the kind of antenna setup you'd need to pull that off, and atmospheric conditions would render it pretty inaccurate over distance.
Also, it really doesn't work that well for cellphones, its no where near as accurate as GPS.

In any case, its not really inconceivable they still use GPS, the satellites could still be up there, and its not impossible they automated the necessary synching.
>>
>>52209596
Stupid question, but: can we still fanwank a unique Sub-Species Balance Breaker for SGs that already have a canon BB?
>>
>>52209480
It also depends on the version, but we can probably assume newer ones have all the same features as the old.

Pip-Boy 2000
>Can record sound and video footage for later playback.
>Sonar and satellite tracking where satellite coverage is available to map out areas where its user travels.
>User can also hand-enter and edit text messages.

Pip-Boy 3000
>Built-inradio,geiger counter, and flashlight.
>Biometric lock that can only be opened by either the user or a skilled technician.

Given that onmi-tools are shown to be the smart phones of Mass Effect you could probably just buy/code an app to replicate just about any feature or tool you want.
>>
>>52209596
Are all SGs "prisons", or is it just the Longinus?
>>
>>52209720
The discount for multiple purchases only applies if you're a great artist. Other people always have to pay 100cp artists get their first free and following ones discounted.
>>
>>52209798
>The discount for multiple purchases only applies if you're a great artist. Other people always have to pay 100cp artists get their first free and following ones discounted.

Okay because that's not how that one is worded at all.
>>
>>52209737
You should be able to considering the evolution of SGs heavily rely on the individual wielder. Even the Longinus Gears work with that in mind.
>>
>>52209813
See notes
>This jump probably still has spelling and grammar issues because Herculanon is basically an illiterate barbarian.
>>
>>52209813
Man you have been asking questions about this jump every time he has shown up since he posted it bancho. Make a build and move on already.
>>
>>52209777
Prisons for some. For others it's merely a "home" of sorts.

Some beings can be bargained with to become the power and concept of a Sacred Gear. Like how Azazel created an SG powered by Fafnir and then later annulled the contract after his curiosity was sated.
>>
>>52209836
>>This jump probably still has spelling and grammar issues because Herculanon is basically an illiterate barbarian.

Fair enough

but yes you should specify that discounts don't stack because right now it's one purchase free from great artist plus the discount for being part of The great artist tree plus the discount for purchasing it previously=one free plus 25 CP for each additional purchase.

I did though. I just didn't think I did it right because I know I don't do anything right.

http://pastebin.com/V7X6cFXN
>>
>>52209867
So, all of them have "residents"? Are there any that don't?
>>
>>52209598
The US Government, RobCo Industries, and General Atomics were the three most likely groups to work together and build a geosynchronous satellite network. Like all Fallout technology they build that shit to last, assuming the Chinese or Aliens didn't fuck it they're probably still working up there with automated repair bots and what not.
>>
>>52209891
sorry that last part was for you >>52209859

on another note Space monkeys is almost done,I basically need to come up with some drawbacks and turn ideas descriptions would anyone be interested in a gun caliber jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI2QEhSWGvY
>>
>>52209935
For all anyone knows they just shot suped up versions of Mr Gutsys into space to act as satellites.
>>
>>52209935
Thats true, fallout robots are amazingly advanced. Some are at least on the level of starwars droids.

It would actually make sense to have the sattelites still going if they had some automated way to prevent drift.
>>
File: Mister_Gutsy.png (324KB, 687x693px) Image search: [Google]
Mister_Gutsy.png
324KB, 687x693px
>>52209979
>>52210018
Actually gutsy/handy units look perfect for satellite work.

They come standard with jets built into them and are already hardened and made to survive extremes in temperature as well as debri or shrapnel and they have a pretty good ai.
>>
assuming I go through the trouble to un-mindfuck Widowmaker, what do you with her afterwards?
>>
>>52210188
Give her lots and lots of therapy. She's going to need it.
>>
>>52209913
The thing is, I honestly don't know. On one hand, there have been quite a few confirmed with souls of gods, dragons, the fae, and dead children.

However, there are others that seem to not have souls or beings. A quick wiki walk hasn't given me much more info on this, just some have residents, others seem to not have residents.

I do remember that Azazel had to negotiate with some other beings to create Artificial SGs, so maybe all SGs do have residents, but they are all at various levels of wakefulness.
>>
>>52210188
Waifu her?
>>
>>52210188
help her track down the people who did this to her and shoot them
>>
File: 636743244557354fa3de6fca660ec69d.jpg (232KB, 900x1750px) Image search: [Google]
636743244557354fa3de6fca660ec69d.jpg
232KB, 900x1750px
>>52210091
See, now I'm just imagining whole squads of Gutsy units clustered around a satellite. They care for it, protect it from flying debris, push it back into orbit when it starts to drift. Sounds really appropriate for Fallout.

Could you imagine one of the alien ships accidentally bringing one aboard for study though?

"Who's ready to have thier ass kicked?!"
>Noble American Robot flamethrowers nearest alien while blowing a hole through an overseer in the control booth with his plasma rifle.
"HOOAH! No amount of grey commie-lovers are going to stand between me and my mission!"
>Aliens run, Robot approaches console. Smacks it repeatedly.
"What's is your major malfunction, maggot?!"
>Aliens quickly eject the robot back out into space before more lives could be lost. Mr Gutsy returns to brethren with a melted grey-commie in tow. Is awarded the highest of honors, the rare Nuka-Cola Bottle Cap Medal of Honor.

>>52210188
Doesn't seem worth the effort, but if you must, I'd suggest giving her a job doing something other than shooting people for a while.

And a hug.
>>
>>52210188
Mindfuck her again into your missing bard elf for our Pathfinder game.
>>
>>52210389
>Doesn't seem worth the effort
Huh. You're the last person I would've anticipated saying that.
>>
>>52210389
Must give them all medals.

This is my headcanon now.
>>
>>52210540
Well, I mean, not to be cold or anything, but she's a huge fixer-upper project and there's no guarantee she won't just shove the nearest gun into her mouth unless you do some major redecorating in her memories.

Besides the extreme mental damage, there's also the changes to her physiology. You'd have to find a way to undo whatever weird science they threw at the wall to slow her heart and numb her ability to feel emotions.

I mean, I know we're Jumpers, so it's not impossible by any means. It just seems a lot of work for someone who probably wouldn't want to join you on your journey anyways. She certainly wouldn't want to pick up a gun after she was fixed, which is one of her main selling points. So, in short, unless you take her as is, I don't see all the effort being worth the trouble.

If you're just going it to help the poor woman, then sure, absolutely it's worth the trouble. But I wouldn't expect anyone to get a usable Companion for their effort. But... that's just me.

Then again, my Overwatch Babe picks are hardly popular, so maybe I just have shit taste and poor judgement in the matter. Mei and Zarya

>>52210593
Glad I can be entertaining. It is a rather amusing bit of headcanon.
>>
>>52210710
>second spoiler
Jesus man what the fuck.
>>
>>52210710
Widow's the type of person I'd try to help if I could, even if there was nothing in it for me. But I can understand just mercy killing her, or just doing nothing. No one's required to help everyone they possibly can.

Good taste in babes, though.
>>
File: 5ad9029d6222d5175731dea7b3654844.jpg (112KB, 1147x1150px) Image search: [Google]
5ad9029d6222d5175731dea7b3654844.jpg
112KB, 1147x1150px
>>52210792
Kindness, Strength, and Nobility. I look up to all three and those two women have all three in spades. Plus, accents. Gotta love the accent on both of them.

I really want Zarya to hug me like big, fuzzy Siberian bear.

>>52210824
Hugs for you too.
>>
>HALO - 20
Background: Drop-In
Drawbacks: N/A
Final Point Count: 1,000 CP

Armory:
-Mammoth

Rate my HALO build.
>>
>>52210931
10/10.
>>
>>52210188
Therapy, revenge/justice, and then peaceful life.
>>
>>52210931
what are you going to do with a mammoth? bully traffic for 10 years?
>>
>>52210931
>Rate my HALO build.
3/10, you tried.

The mammoth's terribly overpriced for what's basically a brick with three guns.
>>
File: be very quiet.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
be very quiet.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>52211009
Cross bridges and take bitches.
>>
>>52211009
That and honk obnoxiously at women on the street.

>>52210993
>>52211021
Byootiful.
>>
>>52210931
>taking generic giant tank rather than second best gun

4/10
>>
>>52204732
The foundation for American food ended up being more German than it did British, due to an early and large immigration of Germans to the area. In the North, they're actually more descended from them than they are the British.

I think you might like food around the Carolinas, since it's primarily pork and chicken based, then with fish thrown in. Pretty similar to the most common meats in China from what I understand. You'd want to like vinegar, though.
>>
>>552211111
>>
How fast do weapons in RWBY transform? Would it be practical to make a sword-shield hybrid and switch between the forms mid-battle?
>>
>>52211587
Seconds, usually. The point of Transformation is to transition between different ranges and weapons as you need to.
>>
>>52211587
Very quickly, swapping between the various modes is part of everybodies fighting style.
>>
>>52211587
Most of them tend to transform in the middle of a swing, so it's very fast.
>>
File: Weapon Transform.gif (7MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Weapon Transform.gif
7MB, 640x360px
>>52211587
Hopefully helpful.
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (15KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
15KB, 1x1px
I heard the Old Kingdom series may or may not be claimed, and I'm not sure how to figure that out, so I started making one.

If there was somebody working on it, they can use this. Otherwise, I'll carry on with it. Turns out it's difficult to make these, though, so I'll probably ask for advice on putting it together.
>>
File: sticker,375x360.png (87KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.png
87KB, 375x360px
Are there any good elves?
>>
>>52212051
Most elves are good, when properly trained.
>>
>>52211936
Anon I will love you to death for this. I loved this series.
>>
Right, let's get this out of the way.

http://pastebin.com/BZ9gUHa1

Might make OC options at a later date. Typing the Longinus options felt physically painful.
>>
>>52211936
I'd rather have Drop-In, Charter Mage, Free Magic Sorcerer, and Ancelstierre backgrounds. Then you can make a section of perks relating to the bloodlines of the great charters.
>>
>>52212051
They seem pretty obnoxious to me
>>
>>52211766
That bird falls before she throws. Also why is that idiot switching a rifle for a spear for ranged attacks.
>>
>>52212154

Hey, that would be WAY easier. And less annoying, in the case of the Clayr specifically. Off we go to do that.
>>
>>52212180
That one was posted to show the switching speed, sorry, should have made that clearer. She's aiming at someone else to try and stop them from falling into a forest (by impaling the back of their shirt and sticking them to a tree).

I think the bird got hit by another character earlier.
>>
>>52212229
Oh, well then sorry I retract my statement.
>>
>>52212138
>Typing the Longinus options felt physically painful.
Yeah, it must offend your nerfwhore sensibilities. I can only imagine that Red REEEEING at you not to include them didn't make it any more pleasant.
>>
>>52212138
>Annihilation Maker
>Scales with imagination
Um. Really? So is this the guy the strongest thing in setting or is this another Gremmy situation where someone that has a power that should make them God just doesn't use it for some reason?
>>
>>52212138
Not really familiar with the Series beyond going wiki diving yesterday after all the hype with this jump, but isn't Boosted Gear supposed to continuously double the user's power?
>>
File: 1489635030611.jpg (177KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1489635030611.jpg
177KB, 540x539px
>>52212138
>Forced drawback and all of your points for stuff you need to stay competitive.
>>
>>52212241
She hasn't said a thing about other people's jumps for months you bint, all because she's terrified of offending shitlings like you for some reason.
>>
File: 1452883625572.gif (204KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452883625572.gif
204KB, 400x480px
>>
>>52212268
I don't think she's terrified. She was joking about the Shitposter a few threads back, I think.
>>
>>52212265
I thought it only did to the user's maximum potential, but it seems to actually be the peak of the race now?
>>
File: Warsad.png (288KB, 306x505px) Image search: [Google]
Warsad.png
288KB, 306x505px
>>52212279
>>
>>52212265
That it is. Heavens is trying to gyp people of their points.
>>
>>52212256
I believe he actually needed a rough idea of the mechanics. It's not "why didn't Gremmy just imagine he was Ywach" tier stupidity.
>>
>>52212313
It still feels like if that's the case, this option is a lot stronger then the others.
>>
File: 1440799541070s.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1440799541070s.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
>>52212268
It's because a bunch of autists here get crazy on behalf of others and some assholes like getting in there to make trouble cause whatever.
>>
>>52212265
It does but it also has a high chance of killing its host.
>>
>>52212339
Well then let that be the balancing factor instead of paying 1000 CP to be Captain America?
>>
>>52212256
That is indeed one of the strongest Sacred Gears, it is one of a few Sacred Gears that go beyond killing gods into being able to destroy the entire world if the user is strong enough.

Note there is no evidence that any of the users of any of the potentially world destroying sacred gears are powerful enough to use them in that manner.
>>
>>52209480
>Can be used to hack into and power equipment built in the 40s
I feel like I should mention that it's actually gear built in 2077, with a 40's aesthetic.

So even though they don't apparently have transistors, they've figured out some way to get around that with SCIENCE! and have another 60 years on us.
>>
>>52212359
So basically it's standard shonen tripe where they talk about how amazing a weapon is but then give excuses as to why nobody attains a fraction of that potency?
>>
>>52212339
>implying jumpers won't wank that away anyway

>>52212356
If something is obviously better than anything else in a setting, you're going to have to pay for it. I mean, you could always claim you steal it if you have a problem with it.
>>
>>52212394
>>52212359
If that's the case, the description should probably clarify that.
>>
>>52212256
Screw monsters, this can make your waifu real. All of them.
>>
>>52212394
Well it is pretty amazing, it took the full team of one of the strongest devils to take down the user's strongest monsters.
>>
>>52212406
That's fine, but you shouldn't offer such gimped version of something that it becomes mostly OC. Offer the canon version or don't offer it at all.
>>
>>52212517
It is gimped but the full version isn't what some people seem to think either. It doesn't boost power without limit, only to the user's max.
>>
>>52212406
I just think it's funny that the 500 CP version which actually does double your power, if only once, is better than the 1000 CP one.
>>
File: RwT0JTr.png.jpg (69KB, 1000x645px) Image search: [Google]
RwT0JTr.png.jpg
69KB, 1000x645px
>the thread right now
Honestly, guys...
>>
File: 1437846345314.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437846345314.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
Not going to bother going through all of these. Everything I've listed is canon and just me attempting to word it without lifting all of it straight from the wiki. This includes the Longinus. So they function as they do in canon if you buy them - anything else is just language derps on my part.

I'm not going to argue with all of you on this, because otherwise the jump isn't getting done. The list is a summary since if I posted LITERALLY EVERYTHING they can do in canon, Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing would overtake most of the lost, with an honorary mention to True Longinus. Their Sub-Species might also develop differently in a Jumper's hands, by nature.

I'm on the home stretch and I'm not slowing down for this.
>>
>>52212538
That's not true at all. It just gets more dangerous the further you boost. There's no limit to "the user's max" or anything like that.
>>
>>52212517
Seconding this. Besides, "the absolute peak of their race" is an absurd measurement. Depending on how you interpret it, it can either make you a shitty peak human inferior even to Captain America, or powerful beyond god because of humans having "muh infinite potential".
>>
>>52212517
Just wear it as a Saiyan or something with a Softcap perk and it's basically better.
>>
>>52212564
Great. We're back to the "Ignore everything that criticises his decisions" Heavens. It was so great when you did this with Kamen Rider.
>>
>>52212555
Autists and power levels, man. It never ends, or ever ends well.
>>
>>52212564
What shape is Zenith Tempest in? I just want to be the Avatar.
>>
>>52212564
You realise this is LITERALLY SJ CHAN acting out right? You are getting pissy and acting like one of the worst users ever just because you don't want to change things.
>>
>>52212380
IIRC, they actually developed transistors circa 2067, and had been using them for ten years before the world ended
>>
>>52212564
Yeah, it's pretty shitty, isn't it? You offer the means to hang with the top-tiers of the setting, and these ungrateful bastards say you're not giving enough. SB doesn't have these kinds of problems, you know. It's better over there, and they can recognize how much work you've put into this.
>>
>>52212564
If it's just language derps, then can you fix Annihiliaton Maker so it doesn't come off as letting you just make all the other gears as monsters? Because it doesn't seem to have any limit against just imagining whatever you want.
>>
>>52212564
Alright, if the offered sacred gears can do all they are able to do in canon be sure to put that in the notes, otherwise everyone using that ruling will get shat down the throat by the thread.

Also, igonoring criticism just because you don't like it or don't want to bother doesn't work. Just because you're a tripfag doesn't mean you can expect to bend to rules to your favour.
>>
>>52212564
I'm the guy who originally asked about it. For what it's worth, I'm sorry this is snowballing into salt and autism.
>>
>>52212564
Get rid of Longinus then. If you're not going to talk things out with people about them, whether people that think they're too strong or too weak, just get rid of them. If you can't handle talking about them with people, they shouldn't be in the jump.
>>
>>52212180
It's not a bird, it's a guy falling out of the sky. That's why it's already falling. And she swaps her rifle to a spear so she can pin him to a tree and save him from hitting the ground.
>>
>>52212646
Good bait
>>
>>52212667
But it's true, anon.
>>
>>52212564
How durable are the Scouting Persona Masks? The wiki doesn't have much to say on them.
>>
>>52212564
I don't understand how some people see you as the best jumpmaker when you do manyfist-tier bullshit like this. You're not even stubbornly refusing to change something like Val. You're stubbornly refusing to even bother to read what people post to you, no matter what side they're on.
>>
>>52212138
Minor quibble: Only Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear have Juggernaut Drives. The other Longinus have a similar function called "Break Down the Beast".
>>
>>52212639
You're the worst kind of person in this thread. Just because Heavens is kinda popular doesn't mean he should be able to ignore criticism or legit questions about the power of the stuff he offers int he jump.
>>
>>52212694
I thought Breakdown the Beast was just the name of it when used with non-dragon SGs?
>>
Anime was a mistake.
>>
>>52212604
Unclear. Dullio's internalized it, he doesn't even need to summon a physical artifact to use its powers anymore. Though in its Balance Breaker mode manifests it as a halo.

>>52212728
Yeah, but there are so many non-dragon Sacred Gears that it's technically the case that Juggernaut Drive is the name when it is a dragon SG. The non-dragons outnumber it.
>>
>>52212753
Anime was created by 3D-lifeforms, so it is 3d that is the real mistake. Checkmate, anon.
>>
>>52212701
When you spend months in SB's hugbox, you learn to be coddled.
>>
Oh boy, I'm sure glad those popularity contests two threads ago reflect how thread thinks. Surely this community isn't a bunch of thinskinned autists who shriek and scream at not getting their dick sucked even though people make content for free for us. Goddamn, you'd think that Heavens stole your car and killed your dog or something.
>>
>>52212701
Heavens is doing you a fucking favor, you worthless piece of human garbage. He's making jumps for ungrateful assholes on the internet, so stop bitching at him like some entitled socialist faggot.
>>
Here we see Heavens taking advantage of his popularity to roll over any complaints, shitposting or not, despite constantly bemoaning his popularity.
>>
>>52212784
Who could imagine that there have been polite questions that got ignored. I mean god, there must only be shitposters here right?
>>
>>52212770
3D is flawed, imperfect. 2D was created to be perfect, to appeal to many different tastes. 2D is obviously superior.
>>
>>52212770
Flawed beings create flawed creations that spark flawed arguments between flawed beings.
>>
>>52212805
Of course, anon. Anyone who disagrees with anon is a shitposter.

...wait.
>>
>>52212770
3d was created by the monstrous Demiurge.
The true fault lies with that terrible warden.
Free your minds.
>>
>>52212805
I'm talking to that one entitled shithole in particular.
>>
>>52212564
So going through the wiki, would it be correct to assume that the two Dragon ones just have so much more BS because they're the only two with users truly dedicated to pushing them ridiculously far and the others can achieve similar feats given time and way too much obsession?
>>
File: 1439006858291.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439006858291.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
>>52212694
Fully aware. Refer to >>52212694

Thread is in maximum overrustle mode, so I'm going to make this brief. Most I'm going to say is that I've been here for nearly a year and I have a pretty good memory about what happened when Strike tried updating this. Also that we seem to be even worse than usual for the past few days. I do listen to criticism, but that doesn't make all criticism a good idea or worth responding to. Especially since you're all trying to eat each other alive out of spite most of the time.

Going to work on Items next.
>>52212691
Enough that using it isn't impractical, so I'd say durable enough to withstand 'average' magical attacks and a lot of mundane ones. I might need to read the bit its featured in a bit more closely, though.

DxD has a very, very distant relationship with things like 'limits' or 'sense'. Most I can say is that Sacred Gears are dependent on the user's own mastery of it and how much energy/stamina they can spend, and even that seems arbitrary in canon.
>>
>>52212782
Another dicksucker trying to dereail the discussion from the rail argument, which is Heavens apparent deliberate ignorance of criticism.

>>52212784
Are you implying I should be grateful for every jump someone makes? Fuck no. I'd rather have nothing than that piece of trash that is the Code Geass jump for example. Everyone can slam on their keyboard and put their shit in pdf, whether it is acceptable is up to the people. I see no reason to accept substandard jumps.
>>
>>52212830
Whoops, this came up right as I posted. That seems like a safe assumption, I think.
>>
>>52212833
And he just keeps digging himself deeper.
>>
>>52212833
For fucks sake, can you just answer my question? Why is annihiliation maker so much better then the rest and can it have some sort of limit or clarification on how good it is? Or am I able to make Darkseid with a thought? I asked nicely first and you completely ignored me
>>
>>52212784
Nice to see that applied equally to BLADE last night. Oh wait...

No, you just don't want to hurt Heavens feelings in fear of him leaving because the thread doesn't treat him like the Second Coming of Jesuhammad.
>>
>>52212858
Maybe you should take a look.
It's in a book.
>>
>>52212852
>I'd rather have nothing
So you're a Red supporter.
>>
>>52212833
For fuck's sake. If some nameless anon or some unpopular tripfag tried this the whole thread would team up and eat them alive. But have any kind of pupularity and the retard's crawl out of their woodwork and defend you no matter what. This is why I hate the concept of trips in an eternal general.
>>
>>52212858
It's not very explained and the informantion that we got about Annihilation Maker is very scarce. The only thing that we know (from the wiki) is that the monsters are based on the user's imagination and the stronger the imagination the stronger the monster will be. The wiki says nothing about what you can or can't create.
>>
>>52212907
Don't make this about Red to discredit me, fucker. I actually like her and her jumps. I simply can't stand the braindead retards in this thread preventing shitty jumps from every getting updated or replaced, and trying to get every jump on the drive, no matter it's quality.
>>
>>52212916
Fine then. 1000cp for no limits reality warping. The worst thing is that it's not even fucking shitposting because from everything anyone can say, that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>52212833
You know, for all you blow off that guy telling you to go to SB, you really act more like an SB jumpmaker. You use popularity to justify your bullshit, ignore any criticism that you don't like, and pretty clearly don't give a shit about our rules.
>>
>>52212852
>Everyone can slam on their keyboard and put their shit in pdf
Well then do it. Put up or shut up.
>>
>>52212943
Yet you're against her jumps getting replaced. I thought you said you wanted shitty jumps replaced.
>>
>>52212858
It's the third most powerful Sacred Gear. The only two more powerful are True Longinus and Zenith Tempest. Annihilation Maker is limited by the user's knowledge, so you need to understand what you're making. You couldn't just make Darkseid with a thought unless you understood Darkseid's nature fully. Incomplete knowledge of a creature makes for weaker copies. Also, it still takes considerable magic power to use. The stronger a thing you create, the more costly it is. So making Darkseid would probably be pretty taxing.
>>
>>52212852
>Everyone can slam on their keyboard and put their shit in pdf, whether it is acceptable is up to the people
Feel free to lead by example, anon. Give us an example of your grand work.
>>
>>52212971
No thanks, I'd rather scream and REEE until I shit my pants IRL, so my mommy will come and change me.
>>
>>52212895
I wasn't part of the BLADE shit, but I'm here now and I'm tired of your goddamn faggotry.
>>
>>52212950
Stop with that shitty low quality bait. Nothing even remotely suggests that it has no limits.

>>52212974
Same goes for you. Literally everyone in this thread can see that you are the shitposter if you post stuff like that. Why even try?
>>
>>52212833
>A lot of people are disagreeing with me or asking questions... Usually I'm showered with praise and no one ever says anything. I wonder what the problem is? Hmm.
>I know! They must be retarded and/or shitposters! Let's just ignore them.
Oh, hey there, Bramastra. Didn't know you frequented these threads?
>>
>>52212265
Yes, technically, but they still have a limit. Going over it will kill them. That's why most of Issei's power-ups aren't new abilities but just strengthening his body so that he can draw more power from Boosted Gear.
>>
>>52212977
So we finally get really vital information like 'it costs increasing amounts of magical energy to make stronger things' that is mentioned NOWHERE IN THE ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION HEAVENS POSTED. But man, fuck anyone who complains right? They can't possibly have any points that the great heavens did not already consider.

Sure would be nice to also get a note that it requires you to FULLY UNDERSTAND what you make or get weak copies.
>>
>>52213009
He just wants (You)s and for people to argue and get off topic. Which is exactly what's happening.
>>
>>52213039
I am not part of this argument. I am only providing information that you requested. Please do not direct this anger towards me, anon.
>>
File: 1484203932007.jpg (100KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
1484203932007.jpg
100KB, 450x318px
Daily reminder that because JC is a game with no physical or multiplayer components the concept of 'balance' is arbitrary and thus is completely pointless to try and enforce
>>
>>52212971
>>52212994
Good job ignoring the rest of my post, you failed your reading comprehension test.

>whether it is acceptable is up to the people
Me making a shit jump because I have no creativity would only prove my point, because it would obviously get rejected by the thread, as it should be.
>>
>>52212833
Issue can be solved by doing something about inconsistencies in your perk text or an affirmation that they work as canon in your notes. The shitposter is targeting you, and the past few days he's been really upset and unhappy and thus has shitposted here more than normal, but that's not a good reason not to address legitimate concerns.
>>
File: 1442698782564.png (168KB, 548x341px) Image search: [Google]
1442698782564.png
168KB, 548x341px
>>52212956
>>52212910
>>
>>52213064
I am not. I am directing it in general because I am mad that I've been dismissed as a shitposter because someone decided they couldn't be arsed explaining themselves.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>52200191
175 Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
Age 28
Neo New York
B-Baller
It's time to Slam Jam, Blessing of Clispaeth -100, PhD in B-ball, Show Me the Colour of Your Neo-Shekels -100, Hearty Constitution -100, Gatorade Blood -150, Take it into Overtime -300,
Neo-Shekels -50, Nikes -100, Dimension Whistle -100,
Hmm, for a new dimension, sky islands over mountains and jungles. I guess I'll be playing basketball here? I'll probably be in the bar much of the time.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Captain N the Game Master
4 Dragonball Multiverse
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Dungeon Siege 2
8 Neverwinter Nights
>>
>>52213082
It sounded like you were angry at me. I'm sorry for misunderstanding.
>>
>>52213074
Manyfist put your trip back on, I can spot your retardation from miles away.
>>
>>52212265
Every ten seconds it doubles the users power up to the limit of the power they can hold at which point they either stop doubling, use up all that power for something, or injure themselves to keep going beyond that limit.
>>
>>52213085
Dungeon Siege 2, I'll need a new 7
>>
>>52213071
Gotcha. Going to be included in Notes, which is usually at the end of the jump and includes any meta or mistakes/handwaves I need to make. I do appreciate the more civil request on this.
>>
>>52213104
>More civil request
Oh bull fucking shit Heavens. You've ignored plenty of civil requests and questions already.
>>
>>52213066
Daily reminder that posting furry pics on a blue board is a bannable offense, shitposter.
>>
File: 1484203764455.jpg (91KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
1484203764455.jpg
91KB, 450x448px
>>52213125
Daily reminder that catgirls aren't furry, shitposter
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (16KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
16KB, 1x1px
>>52212154

Okay I did this. Moved some perks over as upgrade lines for the relevant bloodlines, added a couple for the new backgrounds. Does this look like a good structure to work with?
>>
File: Fallout-shelter-burning.jpg (142KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-shelter-burning.jpg
142KB, 1024x1023px
>>
>>52213104
Are you fucking kidding me? Look at >>52212265 and tell me how that guy wasn't civil.
>>
File: wow.jpg (31KB, 192x452px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
31KB, 192x452px
So now that we've all had our daily fill of autistic shrieking and outrage at a jumpmaker for daring to not explain every single minutiae of the entire setting in his WIP, can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming of calmly asking questions and discussing things like sane human beings?
>>
File: 1380943877114.png (249KB, 743x476px) Image search: [Google]
1380943877114.png
249KB, 743x476px
>>52213113
>>
>>52213161
People have tried. People have pointed out those who asked reasonably and still got ignored.

There's no point to civility if the other side, Heavens, isn't willing to engage in it.
>>
>>52213161
Shitposter is on his period, so unlikely.
>>
>>52209731
It occurs to me that if the vaults each have a fusion reactor, and if Fallout tech is BS enough to have compact neutrino detection, then PipBoys could use a set of vault reactors (or any other known reactors) as substitutes for a satellite system. GPS (Global Positioning System) doesn't require satellites, it just requires enough reliable sources separated by enough known distances.
>>
>>52213161
People did need to take a chill pill but hammering it like that is just going to make them think you're actively trying to suppress their quesitons.
>>
>>52213146
Please just stop, dirge.
>>
>>52213155
Good job anon, you posted a single image contributing nothing to this discussion in anyway. You sure are so much better than anyone else in this thread though, so wank yourself raw in your ivory tower.
>>
>>52213156
That question was also answered by other people before Heavens got to it. People then started shrieking at the answers they got. I understand him not wanting to dive into that mess.
>>
File: Dragon_0.jpg (182KB, 528x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_0.jpg
182KB, 528x600px
>>52212445
>>52212256
>>52212138

>Jumper creates an army of Monster Girls
>>
>>52213067
But you just said anyone can slam their keyboards and make a jump. So why bitch at someone when you can make your own version?

>>52213113
Not really sure how shitting on someone's head and trying to forcefeed them your own shit is a civil request, anon.
>>
File: 1454080659731.png (1MB, 911x869px) Image search: [Google]
1454080659731.png
1MB, 911x869px
>>52213191
Don't call me dirge, dirge
>>
>>52213209
Put your trip back on, Red.
>>
>>52213194
What other people say about it doesn't matter, and you know that. People will only accept what the jumpmaker says.
>>
>>52213161
>daily fill
Ahahaha. Oh anon, you're adorable. This thread is a completely lost cause, we're gonna expect hundreds of posts more. It always happens when people see shounen power and want it for cheap.
>>
>>52213175
Yes. But that doesn't matter because it's the thread that decides whether the jump goes to the drive. So screaming at him and insulting him for not having time to answer your questions right now isn't really going to accomplish anything other than annoy him. If anything it makes him less prone to answering your questions.
>>
File: 1471117881287.png (118KB, 764x718px) Image search: [Google]
1471117881287.png
118KB, 764x718px
>>52213221
I'm not Red either, Red
>>
>>52213199
This anon knows the proper use of that sacred gear.
>>
>>52213243
So what? He's already not answering people no matter what their posts are written as. At least this way he can do some good and give people a way to vent their frustrations.
>>
>>52213204
Bitch, have you failed school? I said everyone can make a jump, but implied that it would turn out like shit for most. Which is why I won't bother because I don't even care about the setting and it would be fucking terrible. But even people who can actually make jumps will certainly make mistakes. This is why we need quality control and continous discourse with the jumpmaker, which Heavens isn't providing.
>>
>>52213104
So, what's your favorite Longinus? Ignoring any user-exclusive power ups, just going by innate abilities that any user could use? For me it would be Divine Dividing, I really like the diminishing aspect thing. And Reflect and Reduce are cool powers, once you unlock them.
>>
>>52213161
>can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming of calmly asking questions and discussing things like sane human beings
Wait, we have that? Guess I'm subscribed to the wrong service provider.

On a related note, reading about DxD, this os a harem series where both the MC and the girls /want/ the harem to be a thing? And actually get it on?

Isn't that against some rule with making anime or something?
>>
>>52213253
Stop poking at the wasps nest, English.
>>
>>52213280
>jumpchain drive
>with bancho jumps and clamoring for Blade's Learn to Fly jump
>quality
I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>52213280
I don't really like dividing or diminishing the powers of others, it makes fighting boring and victory kinda hollow. I like the Sephiroth Grail the most, because "complete understanding of life, death, and the soul" is infinitely more valuable than another increase to my already formidable fighting ability.
>>
File: Inari_0.jpg (90KB, 333x600px) Image search: [Google]
Inari_0.jpg
90KB, 333x600px
>>52213254

Why thank you, good sir.
>>
>>52213287
Yeah, it's weird. For all that Issei's perversion is annoying, I actually really like him for being upfront and honest about seeking a harem. None of your usual harem protagonist "how did I get into this mess" nonsense, just excitement that he has a bunch of girls who all want him. It does take him a while to actually act on it, because being murdered by his first girlfriend did leave him with some trauma in regards to intimacy, but once he does it's remarkably refreshing.
>>
>>52213287
>the girls /want/ the harem to be a thing?
Sort of, they aren't hostile to the idea at least.
>>
>>52213345
Oops, meant to reply to >>52213286
>>
>>52213153
From my dimly remembered memories, it does.

Sabriel was published in '95. I feel old.
>>
File: sabriel.jpg (54KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
sabriel.jpg
54KB, 547x800px
>>52213153
Looks like you're making good progress.
Glad I could assist.
>>
>>52213331
I talked about the general concept of quality, not what it is considered to be by the thread. Not gonna shit about our less gifted jumpmakers, we already had enough of that this thread.
>>
See ya later fuckos, Imma go watch Cash Cab.

Might as well leave you with a Jumpers! Question.

Do you dance? How do you dance? What do you dance for?
>>
File: jin-shen-wong-flcl-harukolrez.jpg (130KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jin-shen-wong-flcl-harukolrez.jpg
130KB, 842x1200px
Jump # 10 FLCL
Starting Location: Mabase City
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*master the guitar in one millisecond class! (0)
*Wildly Strong (200, Discount)
*Guitar Summoning (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Bunny Suit (0)
*Gibson EB-0 1961 Model (300)
*Family Bakery (300)
Drawback:
*ugly hat syndrome (+100)

Journal Entry # 3018

So this is a bit of a good news bad news situation. Good news is I know where I am thanks to a crazy alien on a yellow Vespa who almost hit me. I know I am in Fooly Cooly. Bad news is this place doesn’t make any more sense than in the anime. If anything it makes less sense. I mean I never did find out what Fooly Cooly even meant when I watched it. Maybe I can at least find out now.

Journal Entry # 3021

So I fought a robot today, It’s kind of sad that’s ordinary but this is the first time fighting one that popped out of someone else’s head today. Also we beat it before Haruko showed up. She complained about me stealing her thunder. Also still no luck on finding out what Fooly Cooly means this is getting a little irritating.

Journal Entry # 3025

Well Haruko took off today after Atomusk. It was a wild ride but it looks like things are over. I have to admit… I am still disappointed I never found out what Fooly Cooly means. Everyone keeps telling me to let it go that it would just be some nonsense anyways but… I just really want to know. I was always curious when I watched the show and never found out…

Journal Entry # 3058

What? So I found out that Fooly Cooly is just nonsense. It doesn’t mean anything! Damn it… I should have known. I don’t know what I expected but I am disappointed.
>>
>>52213406
>Do you dance? How do you dance? What do you dance for?
Yes.
Awkwardly.
My companions' amusement.
>>
>>52213287
MC was murdered by his first GF at the start of the series, creates fear of intimacy that prevents them from getting it on despite how much of a perverted harem seeker he is and how interested in him the girls are.

The girls don't necessarily all want the harem to be a thing but they at the very least accept that it is inevitable.

Also he has two guys in his harem.
>>
>>52213406
I create the illusion of me dancing within the minds of anyone nearby.
>>
>>52213376

Literally 22 years, tfw

>>52213391

Gracias.
>>
>>52212138
so Jumpers what is your SO's reaction going to be when you tell them you just spent 1000 CP on a pimp cup?
>>
>>52213369
I figured, don't worry about it.

Yeah, Sephiroth Graal is definitely a cool one. I just like Divine Dividing because it''s got a lot of applications that Vali never really takes advantage of. Albion's power isn't really to diminish things, it is (as should be obvious from the name of the Sacred Gear but Vali doesn't pick up on) to divide them. Used properly, it can take things apart, isolate them, and keep them from interacting. It can also physically reduce things, too, which I find amusing. One of Vali's finishers is to shrink something until it ceases to exist. But I just think I could get a lot of interesting non-combat applications out of Divine Dividing's abilities. It would be great for scientific experimentation, I think.
>>
>>52213441
>Also he has two guys in his harem.
Gaspar a cute, damn it. And Kiba...well, I'd at least consider it.
>>
>>52213441
>Also he has two guys in his harem.
Like willingly? I thought he was super into tits.
>>
>>52213499
It's mostly a joke. Mostly. Kiba's really just a close friend, but Gasper...that one could go either way.
>>
>>52213499
Kiba is a guy who is occasionally (and mostly jokingly) implied to have an interest in Issei.

Gasber is a cross dressing trap who legitimately might be part of this harem.
>>
>>52213450
You might consider making a Dead perk line or drawback.

Or if you want a higher power option, maybe a a Tenth Bright Shiner perk (probably ~800), so people can become giant pillars of white fire.
>>
>>52213666
Well it's a long-standing western tradition, going all the way back to the Greeks. Always have at least one girly boy among your lovers.
>>
Is Nubee around?
>>
>>52213785
Come to think of it, their relationship is ostensibly one about Issei teaching Gasper a manly warrior's way. Sounds pretty ancient Greek to me.
>>
>>52213888

He might be.
>>
>>52211936
Oh, that was me. But I don't make jumps anymore so it's fine. Go forth, Abhorsen.
>>
File: unnamed.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
56KB, 300x300px
>>52213907
Illuminati confirmed.

But seriously, how are you doing?
>>
>>52213950

I'm um, doing fine? How about you, anon? Was there anything you needed?
>>
Since the Power Rangers marathon is on atm, I was wondering: If you become a Ranger do you continue to evolve and gain new morphers/powers like the main Rangers or are you stuck as a Mighty Morphin' Ranger for the full 10 years?
>>
>>52213749
These are both pretty sweet, so in they go.

>>52213941
I'll try to do it justice.
>>
>>52213907
Did you mean to exclude the option to be a Black Blood Demon Weapon yourself in the Soul Eater update? It was one of my favorite options from that Jump, and I have an entire separate Chain that sprang-off of that particular option, but I can't find it in the Update. I would've commented about this when the Update came out, but I was focusing on other things at the time and didn't expect that the option would be flat-out removed.
>>
File: Fuck.jpg (14KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.jpg
14KB, 848x480px
>>52213985

Wait, is it not in the Jump? That shouldn't be the case at all. If that's not in the Jump then that's a serious error than I need to correct immediately.
>>
>>52213972
Isn't most of their evolution from being granted new gear/powers by other entities? I imagine you'd be much like them in that you'd get boosted if you're part of the team.
>>
File: ava1633.png (535KB, 812x458px) Image search: [Google]
ava1633.png
535KB, 812x458px
>>52213406
>Do you dance?
But of course.

>How do you dance?
Like nobody's watching.

>What do you dance for?
To express joy (and occasionally other emotions), to go with a musical number, to impress people, to get closer to my dancing partner, to distract from others things going on, to cast grand spells, to cause earthquakes, to shatter the minds of onlookers, and ten-thousand reasons besides.
>>
>>52213972
Not the jump maker but that seems to be a plot-mandated thing instead of anything inherently in the Rangers
I.E You may have to be reliant on the actual plot for powerups without CP insurance on them
trying to avoid that mess is why I let you guys frontload the upgrades in the NH series, especially those where their powerups are made by a 3rd party you aren't guaranteed access to as a jumper by the plot
>>
>>52213971
Actually it probably was >>52214007 that asked if you were here, I just like being polite.
>>
are there any perks that make it so that your cybernetic implants won't fry the instant you use dresden files magic in jump? or have them fry in Harry Potter? Like, I know that there are perks that let you DESIGN them that way, but that isn't much good if you have them from a perk or something
>>
>>52214076
I Mean >>52213985.

You saw nothing.
>>
>>52214052
On the note of the power rangers jump who made it?
>>
>>52214144
stupid_dog made it.
>>
>>52214076
>>52214117

I saw everything. Thanks though dude, just confused is all.

>>52213985

Yeah, I'm looking at the Jump and it definitely isn't in there. I'll get right on that and upload the patch myself. That wasn't intentional, I really enjoy that option myself.
>>
>>52214170
Okay, cool. I was worried you decided it wasn't worth it to include it or something. Thanks.
>>
>>52214168
Ah, Okay.

So... I think I tried to make another PR jump at some point. Wild force? Anyways, I didn't get very far.

That was me probably trying to make a wildforce specific jump, rather than just a power ranger jump.

So... Could I like, make a megazord supplement or something? Something to determine where exactly your powers came from and how much gear you had?
>>
It's good to be back, /jc/.
>>
>>52214195

No no, thank you. I'm always really concerned that I'm missing stuff like this when I write up a Jump or do an update, so you bringing it up was really important, seriously.
>>
>>52214256
Why did you come back, fool?! It's too late for you, anon.
>>
>>52214250
There's enough Power Ranger series that you could pick one of those, anon.
>>
>>52214256

Hello anon, doing well?
>>
>>52214284
I tried that, it didn't go well.
>>
>>52214250
To be honest I really wish he would update it. It only covers MMPR, but there's probably a lot of stuff he could include from the next four or so seasons, cause I'm pretty sure they all take place one right after another.
>>
>>52214321
Stupid_dog hasn't posted in the thread for ages.
>>
>>52214195

Just uploaded it to the uploads section in the drive in case you want to go ahead and switch documents.
>>
>>52214283
Sorry Anon, I couldn't resist this thread's sweet siren song.
>>52214302
Just started Uni and was a little overwhelmed from going from NEETdom to somewhat productive. It's somewhat exhausting, but I'm glad i'm doing something of worth now.
>>
>>52214364
Much appreciated.
>>
>>52214389

Congrats then, glad to hear you're doing well and getting used to things.
>>
Been a while since I actually played 3.5, help me remember. Can you cast Polymorph Any Object multiple times to make something permanent? Want to make people dragons in future jumps. So like Human -> Dragon and then second cast for Dragon -> Dragon.
>>
>>52214407
Hey NuBee, would a Madness of Chaos work for Soul Eater? I mean, there's a Madness of Order after all, and it would be cool to turn reality (or at least the area my wavelength affects) into some weird looking "Physics are out for lunch" kind of place.
>>
>>52214407
Why are JUST Student Meister's barred from being Bloodsuckers?
>>
>>52213417
Jump # 12 Neverwinter Nights
Plots: Neverwinter Nights
Archetype: Drop In (0)
Race: Aasimar (50)
Perks:
*Skilled Individual (0)
*Charismatic (100, Discount)
*Trickery – Bard (200, Discount)
*Montage (300, Discount)
*Intelligence (200)
Equipment
Companions:
*Old Friend X 3 (150+ 100)
Drawbacks:
*Dreadful case of protaginism (+0)
*Curse of the MMO (+100)

Companions

Abraham Van Hellsing
Archetype: Divine
Race: Human
Perks:
*Communion
*Wisdom
*Divine Blessing – Paladin
*Physical Training
*Fighter

Akitsu
Archetype: Arcane
Preks:
*Familiar
*Intelligence
*Arcane Magic
*Wisdom

Adam Jensen
Archetype: Martial
Perks:
*Fighter
*Physical Training
*Wisdom
*Guts

Well I screwed up the number of the last jump it was really # 11 oops

Journal Entry # 3271

Damn, well usually a first entry isn’t like this but things have kind of gone to hell already. I am in the forgotten realms, there is a plague that is immune to magic and The Academy I was apparently to train at was just raided. We were able to save most of the people here because we acted quickly however there were some monsters here that were going to be used to cure the plague. They sort of escaped in the chaos. Also since there is a quarantine everyone’s locked in the city, with the plague…

Honestly walking the streets was heart breaking. There are so many sick and dying and just as many suffering either from loss or from a prevalent lack of hope. We better find these monsters fast I don’t think this city is going to stay survive much longer.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52214321
I'll be honest, I want to do this if only to throw in a couple 400 cp or so perks that let you get other series items.

But that would probably be a massively bad idea, seeing as I'm not stupid dog.
>>
>>52214485
Presumably because it would be pretty damn embarrassing for you to be a thousand years old and still in high school. Even if you discovered your Meister abilities (really) late in life, it would still be far too mortifying to go to school for it. You'd get a private tutor, or something.
>>
>>52214451

Yeah man, sounds good to me. Can already imagine an area after really, really severe corruption looking like an M.C. Escher painting, and Chaos Clowns looking like Shoggoths, just weird shifting masses that grow and absorb body parts at random, or having more set shapes, but their surfaces are the things constantly shifting around in color or texture.
>>
>>52214440
Don't know, but I don't think PaO grants SLAs or anything supernatural. So you'd be making giant death lizards, sure, but they wouldn't get magic or the ability to assume human form again or anything.
>>
>>52214500
(damn forgot my pic)
Journal Entry# 3289

Well we found the traitor Desther, He tried to escape with the cure but we got him before he had even left the castle. The burned him at the stake… a horrible way to go. I don’t understand why someone would be so evil. Still that was disturbing. They tried to hang Fenthick even though he knew nothing but I managed to calm the crowd down and cool their anger enough that they accepted him being stripped of his position. He still has his life but I wonder if living in such conditions isn’t crueler. I hope when this is over he leaves the city and is able to find a better life somewhere else. Lady Aribeth seemed both saddened and slightly relieved… which is understandable considering their relationship.

Journal Entry # 3301

So we found the Mcguffin, We Subdued the cult leader and his cult, and managed to kill the queen of the old ones. We wound up having to resurrect lady Aribeth. Apparently the Queen of the old ones tried to tempt her, she said no but wound up being overwhelmed by the cult. Sadly it seems she felt guilty over being tempted by her and then falling to the cult so she resigned her position. Perhaps she and Fenthick will find a happy life somewhere else. I don’t know I am kind of a little sad when we finish something and good people still wind up getting the short of the stick. We saved the day but a lot of people died and a lot of other people lost just about everything. It’s hard to be happy about our success. Somehow being celebrated as a hero amidst the devastation makes it worse.
>>
>>52214518
I considered that, but Student Demon Weapons aren't barred from taking the race. I would've figured if that were the case, they'd both be barred.
>>
>>52214519
Nice, thanks NuBee! Let the Madness...BEGIN!
>>
I'm kinda confused about the Aura Implants in RWBY. Do they just generally quintuple your aura capacity and output, or is it more like a battery, with five times your maximum as a limit?
>>
>>52213351
Fox girls are already a thing in High school DXD so you probably would not have to look very far to find some models for you.
>>
>>52214485

Demon Weapons are technically barred as well due to only being able to take Earth Shaman as the section rules at the top state. Bloodsuckers are a monstrous race that can't breed with humans, so it'd be impossible for one to also be a Demon Weapon. Bloodsuckers can't be Student Meisters because they're too old, and also because the only one to show up VEHEMENTLY despised Shibusen as an institution. It makes sense really, Death has slaughtered tons of monstrous races who are normally aligned with madness or stirring shit in the world of Soul Eater.

Besides just finding one left in the world besides Mosquito, it actually wanting to go to Shibusen and actually being allowed is more than a little unlikely. There's just no motivation and absurd circumstances getting in the way that I felt it made sense.
>>
>>52214649
That's my bad. I breezed right past that header explaining the race restriction.
>>
>>52214580

Have fun dude!

>>52214676

No problem dude, glad to clear things up.
>>
File: Tumblr_o28ineCcqj1rkn25go3_1280.png (683KB, 1019x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_o28ineCcqj1rkn25go3_1280.png
683KB, 1019x1208px
>>52214628

Exactly.

It's the more weird monster girls I'm going to have to improvise on.

Ten bucks says Issei asks me to make him a monster girl waifu to add to his harem.
>>
>>52214794

Her weird leg fur makes it look like she's sitting in a giant pair of fuzzy slippers in the thumbnail and none of you can unsee it now.
>>
>>52214440
Not in 3.5; repeat castings of PaO on the same target would overlap their effects rather than stack. They also wouldn't gain the extraordinary or supernatural qualities of a dragon.

You'd need Miracle, Wish or a custom spell.

Fun with PaO: turn someone into a cow. Then into a dog. Then into a sheep. Then into... etctera. When their allies try Dispel Magic and don't make all of their caster checks, their ally will still be whatever animal(s) they didn't dispel.

>Bob: Baaaaaa!
>Don't worry Bob, we'll get you back! *dispel*
>Moo!
>Dafuq? *dispel magic again*
>Meow!
>What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>52214819
Damn you, NuBee. I seriously can't unsee it now.
>>
File: None, Zero.jpg (28KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
None, Zero.jpg
28KB, 704x396px
>>52214851

I know, that was the intention.
>>
File: 268_chimaera_L.jpg (497KB, 686x1200px) Image search: [Google]
268_chimaera_L.jpg
497KB, 686x1200px
>>52214819
>>52214861
>>52214851

BEE, YOU MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>52214819
I still see it as clouds, so I figured she was some sort of genie/magician hybrid. Turns out it's just a bunny.
>>
>>52214830
Not that guy, but what counts as an extraordinary or supernatural ability? Could you turn someone into a Kryptonian and have them gain the genetic ability to metabolize sunlight into super powers, for example?
>>
>>52214819
From the thumbnail I thought the hat was her feet and she was sitting on a pillow or some shit.
>>
File: 1438296648485.gif (241KB, 350x186px) Image search: [Google]
1438296648485.gif
241KB, 350x186px
Alright, so I'm making a sincere effort to address some of the earlier criticism. This is what I meant to do in the long run, but had a knee-jerk reaction due to how screamy the thread was getting. I apologize for this. I'll be noting that Sacred Gears need training and mana, and I'll be adding this to Notes:

>Sacred Gears and Magic from DxD have an incredibly tentative relationship with things like ‘limits’ and ‘sanity’, but a few things are fairly consistent - the amount of output someone can generate depends on both their mana, stamina, and mastery of their particular magic or item. Thus, even with a Longinus, doing some of the more insane feats in this setting requires a degree of training or a way to generate a large amount of magical energy. Perks like Magician, Idiot Hero, A True Hero, and other aids can shorten the amount of time it takes for you to achieve these. Meanwhile, pushing yourself too hard too quickly can exhaust or even destroy your body, so take caution. When in doubt on a Sub-Species or an unrevealed Balance Breaker or Juggernaut Drive, feel free to fanwank it and adjust it to your story.

I will also be clarifying for Longinus that it's mainly summaries as opposed to full descriptions, and they keep their canon capabilities.

Not sure what to do about Holy Swords, or even 'regular' Items yet. Might not bother since this jump is a hyper-vampire on its own already. If I do, Holy Swords will get their own section and discounts for Heaven/Angels.
>>
>>52214986
Sorry about all that earlier. It's easy to get lost in the moment and stop thinking and acting rationally. Can't wait to see the jump when it's finished.
>>
>>52214893
The TLDR is that Extraordinary abilities bend or break mundane physics without being magic (somehow), while Supernatural abilities do the same thing via magic.

So in D&D, Kryptonian powers would be extraordinary. You _might_ be able to argue wiht your DM that the eyebeams and whatnot are extraordinary _attacks_ that you'd get (because original 3.5 polymorph treats them as different from extraordinary _qualities_ for some bizarre reason, though I can't remember if that was changed in errata) but since you wouldn't get the sunlight chargeup you'd have no juice to power them.

TLDR nope.
>>
>>52214885
>>52214916

Those are also fair assertions. Together we shall torment all.
>>
>>52214830
>Warp time
>Cast dozens of of polymorphs on the person
>Set up Contingency so that when they finally get to human form, they're shifted into animal for one last time
>>
>>52214861
If I go the Black Blood Weapon route, will my Meister Companion gain Black Blood for free? How does that work?
>>
>>52215061

I'd personally fluff it as existing separately, so you don't have to be part of them, but if you wanna live in someone else as a host I'm not gonna stop you.

Basically, imagine being something like Ragnarok without needing to live inside of someone.
>>
>>52214250
Well if each season of Power Rangers is one year, Wild Force would be set during the last year of the Jump.

1-3 MMPR
4 Zeo
5 Turbo
6 In Space
7 Lost Galaxy
8 Lightspeed Rescue
9 Time Force
10 Wild Force
11 Ninja Storm
12 Dino Thunder
13 SPD (set in the future)
14 Mystic Force
15 Operation Overdrive
16 Jungle Fury
17 RPM
18 Samurai
19 Super Samurai
20 Megaforce
21 Super Megaforce
22 Dino Charge
23 Dino Supercharge
24 Ninja Steel
>>
>>52214250
Just make a Sentai jump instead. It's basically the same thing, except better.
>>
>>52214623
I think you'll have to ask the jumpmaker.
I'm about 95% sure that those are OC.
>>
>>52214623
I think it's a battery, that passively stores your aura when you're not in combat. In practical terms, this means you have a much larger "reserve" of aura then you'd otherwise have, and you can pull off shenanigans by using techniques that would otherwise be too aura-intensive.
>>
>>52215091
Hmm.. I was hoping to go the Ragnarok and Chrona route as the weapon. Not that I particularly want to live inside someone, but it fits the narrative I'm going for. I guess I could spend the 600 CP my Meister Companion gets on them getting Black Blood.
>>
Question, if I buy Kaelyn the Dove as a companion in NWN as a Neutral character would her Holy Word kill me via friendly fire since she would at least initially be a significantly higher "level" than me?

If so would an immunity to death curses help with this problem?
>>
>>52214986
People mentioned it last thread and I fell in love with the idea, so I want to suggest a Gear that transmogrifies things.
>>
File: IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT BITCH.jpg (6KB, 160x168px) Image search: [Google]
IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT BITCH.jpg
6KB, 160x168px
any update on the EVE jump?

I NEED a titan. or at least a fleet of storage vessels. stripping solar systems bare of mineral wealth wherever applicable and supernova-ing suns to collapse them into neutron stars with cores of pure diamond to collect has left my storage space at a premium.
>>
>>52215012
It's alright, anon. I wasn't acting that stellar, either. Hope the finished product is fun for those who use it.
>>52215236
Ah, I remember something about that. Was it the one with the animal ears and whatnot, or was it a different idea? Please remind me so I remember to include that.
>>
>>52215300
A gear whose bound creature fits some -dere archetype, with the power to turn others into kemonomimi. The idea eventually expanded into just shapeshifting others in general. Not sure how attached people are to the part where the gear pretty much wants to husbando/waifu its user.
>>
>>52215343
want
>>
>>52214794
Actually, thinking about it, Issei doesn't have any girls in the harem who aren't monstergirls. All of them except Irina count due to being reincarnated devil, Irina is herself an angel, Rias and Ravel are pureblooded devils, Ravel is also a phoenix, Akeno is a nephilim, Koneko is a catgirl, Rossweisse is a valkyrie, and Gasper (he counts, we all know he counts) is a vampire.
>>
File: 1449690308272.jpg (57KB, 704x723px) Image search: [Google]
1449690308272.jpg
57KB, 704x723px
>>52215343
I'm not sure about OC options currently, since the canon list turned out pretty extensive already. I might opt to make that a companion option if I don't make it into a Sacred Gear. I do want to add more to the list, though, so it may be a later update.

Don't be surprised if the OC companions turn into waifu/husbando central. It's part of the series, after all. Also for OC Gears, I'm considering adding an option that lets you seal a being of your choice into it, and utilize its abilities that way. It'd be a one-and-done, though.
>>
>>52215258
>into neutron stars with cores of pure diamond
That's not how that works, neutrons stars are not made of elemental matter as we know it, the gravity is so intense that it overcomes the weak nuclear force and basically squishes all of the protons, neutrons and electrons together.
>>
>>52215407
Yeah, if you found diamond anywhere on a neutron star, it would be on the surface where the pressure was lowest.
>>
>>52215383
When you say "seal a being", do you mean beings that exist in the DxD universe already, or ones that we'd import? And if imported, would we require already having that being with us, or would it be something like needing a sample of their flesh or the like?
>>
>>52215383
Would you consider an option to allow purchased heard to not contain sealed beings? Having a sapient being trapped inside a weapon stored in your soul is kind of unsettling. Of course, if it's not feasible or appropriate, no need to add it.
>>
asking again since I didn't get a reply
Hey SMTanon a lot of the stuff in the Powers and gimmicks section of Duel Monsters –The Heroes mentions that It was created by you, Do these options give you the knowledge to create them as well?
>>
>>52215441
It'd give you an empty can you could shove a being of your choice into. Not sure if I'd include an import, since once it's in that can it's not getting back out.

Though, this line of questioning has reminded me that I need to add a drawback/option to be a Sacred Gear. I'll come back to this a bit later. I wanna finish the core of this up before experimenting.
>>52215454
Since the CP-bought Gears are sort of 'phantom duplicates' unless you specifically replace the original, you're allowed to opt out of that if it's not your cup of tea, sure. It will still function as advertised, to boot.
>>
File: Kitsune10.gif (976KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune10.gif
976KB, 540x360px
>>52214986

Don't worry bro I understand how stressed you are

>>52215383
>Also for OC Gears, I'm considering adding an option that lets you seal a being of your choice into it, and utilize its abilities that way. It'd be a one-and-done, though.

Sounds great to me bro
>>
>>52215407
>>52215422
Typed neutron star without thinking, meant white dwarf star. where electron degeneracy has been allowed to take place and its elemental carbon has crystallized
>>
>>52215491
>It'd give you an empty can you could shove a being of your choice into.
Oh, I see, then. Not giving us a Sacred Gear with a being sealed in it, giving us a Sacred Gear that can seal a being inside it. I like that, that has some interesting potential. Cool.

>Though, this line of questioning has reminded me that I need to add a drawback/option to be a Sacred Gear. I'll come back to this a bit later. I wanna finish the core of this up before experimenting.
That's also a fun idea. If you do go with that, can you give us the option to replace a canon character's Sacred Gear? I think that could be fun. Though going to some random nobody and raising him up to be a protagonist also could make for fun stories.
>>
>>52215383
will you be allowing the modification of canon ears in the OC section or will you have to make an oc one with the same powers to do that?
>>
>>52215569
Will definitely consider!
>>52215581
If you mean the fun Gear idea, that's going to be later on or in a future update. Focusing on the remainder of the document for now. I wanna add a big handful of OC options as opposed to just one, so I want to have a bunch more ready when I get to it.

Otherwise, idk, different breeds of fluffy tail?
>>
>>52215491
>It'd give you an empty can you could shove a being of your choice into. Not sure if I'd include an import, since once it's in that can it's not getting back out.
>Though, this line of questioning has reminded me that I need to add a drawback/option to be a Sacred Gear. I'll come back to this a bit later. I wanna finish the core of this up before experimenting.

I would like a gear thats empty so I can use it to seal scion from worm into it for my own use.
>>
>>52213406
>Do you dance?
Yep

>How do you dance?
I like ballroom dancing, but I'm fond of spinning and dipping in dance fighting combat.

>What do you dance for?
To feel like an ethereal, cool, hypnotic goddess and because I like being impressive. I also dance for attention and because it feels nice.
>>
>>52215619
Just make sure to seal Scion and not his avatar. Easy mistake to make.
>>
>>52215601
I meant gears, yeah. Like changing boosted gear to be pink with yellow polka dots or having it be something other than a gauntlet (through importing an item)
>>
>>52215383
>Don't be surprised if the OC companions turn into waifu/husbando central.

'Tis only to be expected given the series, I'm pretty sure no one, or at least very few, people on the board would object to that.

I, on the other hand, really love OC Companions, and also Canon companions that have their own option, instead of being just the generic choose a canon character, option for some reason. I guess it just feels more personal rather than collecting everyone, like some anons do.

Your ideas about OC companions?

I'm certain Bodacious Babe anon would appreciate it as well once he returns to the thread.
>>
89. Castlevania
Era: Heart of Malice
Origin: Vampire Killer
Abilities: Weapon Master (Sword), Holy Arts, Item Crash, Power of Dominance
Items: Battle Cross
Drawbacks: The Gears Go Awry, Bloody Tears

Okay, so we're rushing through this setting at light speed and then taking a 9 year nap? Sounds good. We're fighting our way across Europe, chasing some witch, and never being able to rest. My companions, my cousins, and I. The cousins have destined weapons to challenge Dracula and I just have immense spiritual power from years of training and the ability to channel it into anything I damn well please. I probably won't be the one facing Dracula, but I do run a lot of defense and bind a lot of creatures of darkness to my dungeon.

Afterwards, it's all clean-up. Just a decade of hunting down the monsters unleashed by an evil witch who revived Dracula. The bad part is that there are always more demons, always more were-creatures, always more humans willing to sell themselves to darkness for power. So, I probably have to open a counseling center as well. Make darkness less appealing by making this less WW1 Europe, maybe hunt down and kill Hitler for funsies.

I have some basic soul defenses now, so no one can take it without asking first. No mass casting of soul steal over a city can get me, at least. I'll be safe from Shang Tsung if we ever get a Mortal Kombat jump. If Alucard tries to steal my soul in Helsing I can give him the finger as Jumpchan takes me back home.
>>
>>52215601
>Will definitely consider!
Neat! Thanks, Heavens.

>>52215654
I agree. Having individual options for individual characters makes them feel more distinct, somehow. Weird, isn't it?
>>
>>52215407
You could say the matter in a neutron star is rather strange.
>>
>>52215694
No, strange matter is something different.
>>
>>52213153
>.pdf
Oh, fuck me. A Sabriel jump? Hell yes.
>>
This thread is so fucking weird.
>>
File: Drills5.png (507KB, 4266x5910px) Image search: [Google]
Drills5.png
507KB, 4266x5910px
>>52215654
>I'm certain Bodacious Babe anon would appreciate it as well once he returns to the thread.

I'm always here anon, always even if I don't reply I'm always here besides I even posted earlier in the thread to bro
>>
>>52215771
>This thread is so fucking weird.
>This thread.

Welcome to Jumpchain when we are not shitposting, talking about new jumps, or Making the Biggus Dickus Spaceship we are talking about waifus.

I Hope You have a nice time here. :)
>>
Hey guy. Guys. Do you want some more art?
>>
>>52215825
Depends. Art of what?
>>
>>52215829
The fun kind.
>>
>>52215844
But what kind of fun?
>>
>>52215819
>using emoticons
What are you, an SB-er?
>>
>>52215825
No. We are a bad thread and we don't deserve art.
>>
File: fun the wrong way.jpg (15KB, 414x144px) Image search: [Google]
fun the wrong way.jpg
15KB, 414x144px
>>52215844
You're going to have to narrow it down, anon.
>>
>>52215856
Have you ever eaten at Subway? Fun is a relative term.
>>
>>52215825
Sure why not, as long as it isn't more Subway.
>>
>>52215858
We're like Caillou. We don't deserve hair or food or love.
>>
>>52215857
I think that he's an enemy stand, that or a member of the Illuminati.
>>
Is 50cp too little for taking canon companions?
>>
>>52215876
>>52215878
>Subway
The sandwich shop? Why would there be art of that, and if there was what would be worng with it?
>>
>>52215907
Depends on the setting, some jumps let you take 8 for 100.
>>
>>52215916
Basic mundane setting for the most part, so if that's true I think it'll be fine
>>
>>52215910
Someone posted something. . . unpleasant happening in a subway recently.
>>
File: tomopede.png (3MB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tomopede.png
3MB, 1500x1200px
>>52215825
Are you offering to do requests?
>>
Well this is obvious bait winding up for a repost of _that_ particular image.

Ya'll have a good day.
>>
>>52215966
Just remember, it's your fault centipede-girls aren't popular.
>>
>>52215972
what image?
>>
>>52215966
Bancho go and stay go.
>>
File: CardDestruction-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png (336KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
CardDestruction-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png
336KB, 308x450px
>>52215972
NOT TODAY
>>
>>52215980
It's society's fault!
They just can't see past the horrifying mass of chitinous clicking and meters of wriggling legs, to see the shy, insecure, yandere within.
>>
>>52215258
so nothing about the EVE jump or what? I want a ragnarock and a few charons
>>
File: tmp_28849-4QzW8-654057162.gif (813KB, 500x173px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28849-4QzW8-654057162.gif
813KB, 500x173px
>>52215987
>>
>>52216003
No, I was making a joke reference. Never mind.
>>
>>52215992
>Bancho
lol no. I just accidentally a yandere centipede from Slice of Life by rolling for the monster type. And since then, I've come to appreciate the result.
>>
>>52215992
What? no centipede girls are too symmetrical for my taste,you All know that.
>>
>>52216037
>No, I was making a joke reference
Yeah, and I got it. But it might have worked better if you'd typed "It's NOT your fault centipede-girls aren't popular", as that's closer to the title.
>>
Alright, y'all asked for it.
>>
>>52216087
Don't you fucking dare!
>>
>>52216087
No, No we didn't.
>>
The hide post function can be activated by pressing the little arrow next to the post number, and selecting "Hide post".
>>
>>52216083
Oh, right. Sorry, I'm dealing with some cold or something today, mind's kind of in a fuzz.
>>
>>52216113
Great detective work, sleuth anon.
>>
>>52216136
Just a friendly reminder.
>>
So, I remember someone here saying the reason demise's curse kept being a thing was because hylia really wanted links dick.

What do you think would happen if i genderbent one of them?
>>
I have a WIP. Have a taste.
>>
>>52216239
No you don't.
>>
>>52216239
Ooh, nice jump. I love it.
>>
File: Shokugeki no Souma WIP.pdf (243KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Shokugeki no Souma WIP.pdf
243KB, 1x1px
>>52216243
>>52216246
Just kill me
>>
>>52216219
I'm pretty sure gender wouldn't get in her way.
>>
Would anyone disagree at the potential existence of an Armello jump?
>>
>>52216268
Go for it.
>>
>>52216219
Yeah, basically Demise cursed Hylia and Link to suffer, and Hylia and Link only keep being reincarnated because Hylia wants to be able to romance her boyfriend over and over again. Seriously, she only fucking set the system up after her original knight/boytoy, the first Link, got killed in the original demon invasion.
>>
Wanted to go red dragon in FR because, come on, dragons are supposed to be big scary fire breathing monsters. But apparently they're all chaotic evil? Is that going to make me aninsane evil dragon?
>>
>>52216268
Describe Armello first.
>>
>>52216325
Metallic dragons are usually stronger anyway.
>>
>>52216254
>a jump devoted to cooking
You have my attention.
>>
>>52216313
Honestly? I think it would continue at this point, even if she turned it off.
Farore seems pretty taken with the various Links.
>>
>>52216328
General fantasy setting. Basically a digital board game that's Game of Thrones but everybody's animals in a Redwall-esque twist.

Basically, the king's infected with this mind-bending, otherworldly infection called The Rot that makes him more powerful at the cost of slowly killing him and turning him into a tyrant. The entire kingdom's been ruined several times over, and the four main clans are essentially battling for supremacy, with several different methods resulting in victory.
>>
>>52216360
Less cooking and more "cooking"
>>
File: IMG_0210.gif (2MB, 805x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.gif
2MB, 805x490px
>>52216254
What is this? You don't have a title on the Jump.
>>
>>52210389
I just wanted to say this is one of the best Fallout headcanons I've ever read.
>>
>>52216442
Look at the file name Fist.
>>
>>52216254
Significantly greater than our current cooking show jump. I Taste Nothing seems a bit harsh for the price, considering it basically kills you in terms of in-jump relevance and takes out the capstones of a couple origins, at the least.
>>
>>52216455
It doesn't show the file name on mobile.
>>
>>52216254
like what >>52216476 says a lot of the drawbacks are too harsh for their point values. Maybe increase the drawback points or offer some lesser ones.
>>
>>52216510
>Not using clover
kek
>>
>>52216510
Does on Firefox.
>>
>>52216411
We don't need anymore furshit.
>>
>>52213891
Sound's pretty Greek to me.
The age difference would need to be wider for it be proper Greek pederasty though which is the closest to what's being described. The whole learning the ways of the warrior bit fits well though.
>>
>>52216325
Chromatic dragons are all various flavors of Evil, Metallic dragons are all some manner of good And generally stronger. There are the neutral gem dragons, earth element dragons etc.

Don't worry about being a frothing psycho dragon. Unless you WANT it to affect you because fluff and fanwank. Like being a red dragon makes you a tad more angry, white slightly more derpy etc. Just because.
>>
>>52216254
I had thoughts about a Shokugeki jump, and this is pretty good. Only things I can note right now is that I think a comment about Soma's incredible perserverance in the Drop-in line, and I think perks or a line relating to Azami's methods would be nice as well. Something about how he could teach people his way of cooking perfectly, and could also cultivate chefs and bring almost everyone under his control to the point you could say he brainwashed him.
>>
>>52216411
I'd say go for it. Sounds neat as all hell.
>>
90. Ranma 1/2
Curse: Spring of the Drowned Girl
Perks: Martial Acrobatics, Medical Genius, Pressure Points and Moxibustion, Ki Projection
Items: Collection of Magic Incenses, Jellyfish Swimsuit, Bandana of Infinite Bandanas
Drawbacks: Locked Curse

It's not so bad, being a woman doctor in Japan in the 90s, at least in what is essentially some weird pervy comedy. All I have to deal with is panty-thieves and I can essentially just hang around Ranma to steal some of his fighting styles. I can train with the Amazons by using Dojo Crasher and kicking their ass. Plus, I can finally use that Multiverse's Greatest Mom/Dad Mug and have my kids not call me out on only possessing male genitalia.

>>52216577
You're right, we do need more furshit. You can do it, Armello-Anon!
>>
>>52216409
The Golden Goddesses don't interact with their world if they can help it, the forks are basically pre-programed to react to the being with the most of their virtue. Only time since its creation they've intervened was the Great Flood where they just fucking murdered everyone, except for those who fled to the mountain tops and those the King of Hyrule and Valoo interceded for.

Only other arguable appearances are in Minish Cap and in the Oracle games, and those entities, if they are actually related to the goddesses, would be akin to how Zelda is Hylia. Mortal incarnations that are more there own person with a 'core' that is derived from the goddess' personality.
>>
>>52216476
>>52216522
I'll do that. Should probably add some while I'm at it

>>52216637
I'll add a few perks into a general section, but I don't think I'll make a whole life of them. Depends on how I feel tomorrow. Will mention Soma's perseverance, though
>>
>>52216442
WIP for Shokugeki no Soma, a manga based on cooking
>>
>>52216651
>You're right, we do need more furshit.
After yesterday? I'm not so sure...
>>
>>52216688
It's too late Anon, I'm already back to work.

...Oh Yeah! They've got more fur than any turtle ever had...
>>
>>52216724
Biker Mice From Mars?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>52213085
176 Dungeon Siege 2
Drop-in
Dryad
Eirulan
Hello [insert name here]!, Railroad Plot -100, Nexus -200, Tools of the Trade -300, Barrage -400, Powers,
Novice gear,
Guildless +0,
A dimension of temperate forests. I've no idea what I'll be doing here, but I'm sure I can find something to do.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Captain N the Game Master
4 Dragonball Multiverse
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Gargoyles
8 Neverwinter Nights
>>
>>52216597
Which philosopher was it who was considered highly unusual for not letting young boys seduce him?
>>
>>52216672
>>52216681
Stupid question, can Endless Vegetables and Endless Meat include stuff we've prepared or killed in the past?
>>
>>52216740
Neverwinter Nights, I'll need a new 8.
>>
>>52216753
Vampire Diaries.
>>
>>52216738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnDhmk9esiA
>>
>>52216738
>We got Street Sharks and Biker Mice from Mars before TMNT
>>
>>52216752
I'm debating whether I should let it include fictional food post jump, but I'm leaning toward no right now. Only stuff that we can find on actual earth right now
>>
I am working on a Tron Jump and could use some suggestions.
>>
>>52216776
Oh, Samurai Pizza Cats. Well, at least I got that it was a 90s fighting animals cartoon.
>>
>>52216776
The weird thing about this one is that, unlike most of the shows like it, it's only remember by actual furries. Stuff like Swat Katz, Rescue Rangers, and the like all had real fans who didn't just want to fuck the characters.
>>
>>52216789
Alright, fair enough. Thanks man, this WIP is shaping up really nicely.
>>
>>52216789
I support this. Herp derp interjump balance, but I think getting special stuff, which is what people would really want this for, would go beyond what I think you meant for that purchase to do.
>>
>>52216791
User perk that costs all your points.
>>
>>52216791
For anything in particular? Or are you just asking what people would like to see in it? Because if it's the latter, Light Jets. Those things were cool.
>>
>>52216749
Pedarasty was seen by the ancient Greeks as brutish, distasteful, and something they were doing one city state over but as having side benefits as the older man would be expected to educate his younger lover. It probably wouldn't have been considered weird not to take one.
>>
>>52216806
Also Chris-chan.
>>
File: IMG_0622.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>52216681
>Shokugeki no Soma

Food orgasm anime! Also with fanservice.
>>
>>52216767
ended up there early on.
>>
>>52216789
We can make due with the infinite meat perks from that dinosaur hunting jump, I think. What was the name of that again?
>>
>>52216839
Carnivores. My favorite meal, or something.
>>
>>52216839

Carnivores
>>
>>52216859
>>52216860
Thank you.
>>
>>52216791
A set of rewritable batons
A liquid energy fountain/spring
A perk/item to let you use digital items in the real world
A digitization machine (for your own grid)
An Identity Disc (with suitable drawback)
Your own software company
Hacking skills
>>
>>52216826
>https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
got Light jets as well as all the other baton tech

And what people might like to see sure. I can post a doc comment link if that is ok? and wont get a bunch of crap. Working on it with someone on SB I can come up with ideas for jumps but have a hard time fleshing them out and adding flavor text
>>
>>52216834
Yes, that is what that is. Why do you feel the need to shout out the obvious every time?
>>
>>52217012
He's autistic.

Legitimately autistic.
>>
>>52216998
>Someone from SB
Who? If it's SJ Chan, just fuck off and don't try it here.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>52217012
Because I can.
>>
>>52216791
A way to import AI into a grid of your own, so they can then be removed from the grid with a real, humanesque body.

Half of the starting locations inside the grid, half outside.

A light bike thing.
>>
>>52217023
nah Aurovee been helping me with it
>>
>>52217045
You just replied to bait. We have a rather... persistent troll around these parts.
>>
here is a copy link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rg_ebCDDrdFhHW-y5PtYWRCJMXrF3i1fSl9Mmm8FTn0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52217061
>persistent
Three years. Three. Years.
>>
>>52216791
A choice between original and Legacy starting point with an extended time drawback.

An arcade

Grid theme for the warehouse (original or Legacy)
>>
>>52217086
It would take an idiot of truly humungus proportions to believe one person stayed up for almost 24 hours a day, 3 years in a row, to troll one minor thread.
>>
>>52217095
Please add those comments to the doc they are great ideas
>>
Is there a Stardrew Valley jump?
>>
>>52217113
It would take a naive idiot of truly humungous proportions to believe that people can't be that autistic.
>>
>>52217113
Also it's never 24 hours, you can easily spot his schedule. Faggot's up to around 4 AM and has classes until 4 or 5 on weekdays, no telling when they start of course.
>>
>>52217119
No. I think someone's working on one, though, I remember some brainstorming about it.
>>
>>52217080
Is this the new movie or the old one?
>>
>>52217119
Last I remember there was a WIP floating around, yes. I seem to have lost track of it though, give me a bit.
>>
>>52217113
We literally ruined his Christmas just by getting along with /cyoag/, after he tried to start a fight with them, and then ended up rage quitting and deleting both threads. He's fucking obsessed with this thread.
>>
>>52217158
all of them you can choose timeline insert point
>>
>>52217158
Did you actually look at the google docs? It covers over all of it with different entry points.
>>
>>52217184
Google is the great satan.
>>
>>52217149
Est or pst?
>>
>>52217080
>24GB for Drop-In
>1GB for cash
Please no.
>>
>>52217173
Could we not do all of them or at the very least get a time extension to stay for them all?
>>
>>52217080
Can we please translate to standard pricing?
>>
>>52217309
Seems like he tried to go for special language all throughout the jump, also not sure why he's using cp locked backgrounds to begin with
>>
>>52217316
>>52217080
Good point if you are locking backgrounds by cp then there should be a major reason for it, and with this much of a variation it looks like nothing will be remotely balanced.
>>
>>52217173
Please no, I appreciate what you are trying but please pick one because if you do it where you have to pick from a list on the timeline then it locks you out of the others. Or at the least name this a tron general jump to leave open the possibilty of the movie or show or game as a jump.
>>
>>52217281
EST, the only timeframe in the entire world that matters.
>>
>>52217389
Your balkanization is going too far.
>>
changed to standard cp

changed to Tron System Jump

Changed backgrounds a bit
>>
>>52217459
Don't give in to the powerwankers, the only reason they want you to change the name is so they can squeeze more perks out of the setting.
>>
>>52217389
The problem with this is that Tron's tech is largely homogeneous, and with the generic virtual jump already existing and already have a digitalizer, making this a generic Tron jump makes it hard to make an individual Tron jump without stepping on any toes. This also goes for perks as well since the original Tron and Legacy both run off of rather similar concepts.

You'll inevitably hit a point where it's a matter of jumpmaker skill comparison, because of option overlap. On top of that a specific jump eventually makes some location choices in the general jump pointless. Of course, that's based on whether a jumpmaker does decide to make a specific setting jump or not, but it's not like we haven't had jumpmakers discuss the possibility of Tron in the past.
>>
>>52217459
How proficient are you at writing nested cyoas, because Tron has a really good opportunity to implement that if you're willing to write a complete module out for it.
>>
>>52217503
>>52217486
First jump and am having some help with it as I have a hard time with Flavor text and a bit of fleshing it out
>>
>>52217486
I don't think any consideration should be given to the generic virtual jump as to stepping on it's toes. It chose to take things from specific settings, it shouldn't get any consideration that harms a specific setting jump.
>>
>>52217459
Honestly, I liked the GB. Gave the jump a bit of flavor. My problem was making things cost 24 and 1 GB. The latter of which is still there.
>>
>>52217643
We'll ignore the fact that purchasing the digitalizer is just for CP fiat. We can also ignore the fact that with both communities as they are somebody is bound to draw comparisons between the jumps.

With those in mind let's put this way, if this Tron jump's digitalizer is "worse" than the GV digitalizer, the incentive to purchase this digitalizer falls. It's a case where even if we say "Interjump balance doesn't matter", realistically if the item is inferior both function and cost wise, there's no reason to take it, interjump balance or not. This essentially create dead weight in the jump. Had this been the other way around where the Tron jump came before the GV jump, putting a digitalizer in the GV jump might have come across as a sort of item grab option. But right now, GV always runs the risk of undermining the Tron jump.

The digitalizer is the most direct example because it does already exist in another jump, but the main problem really comes if somebody does decide to make a setting specific jump, because then the overlap is basically inevitable.
>>
>>52217874
It must be so miserable always looking at jumps and basing what they're worth on what is in other jumps.
>>
>>52217950
You're drawing a hyperbole based off of one statement to assume that another individual only has one opinion because it happens to disagree with yours. Congratulations.
>>
>>52215097
Then have a drawback that instead puts you in the Power Ranger version?
>>
>>52217950
>It must be so miserable
>miserable
lol what? please tell me you're joking, you can't be this autistic right?
>>
>>52218013
No, you do a separate Power Rangers jump after the Sentai where a good deal of the perks are recycled with slightly different names.
>>
>>52218027
All I wanted was giant robot marbles...
>>
>>52218043
Copy the jump, add the marbles in, put it up as a new jump.
>>
>>52218053
...Even I know better than to post when high, anon. Come back when the colors go away.
>>
>>52218061
The reaction and the likely shitstorm would be pretty funny.
>>
>>52218081

Even I know better than to post when high, anon. Come back when the colors go away.
>>
>>52218043
Which ones? We have lots of those. In the latest, the marbles turn into the cockpits. Which makes establishing scale really weird, because the robot is the size of an office building and the cockpit-spheres are just large enough to hold the rangers, with the sheres being about a sixth the size of the combined mecha. Do the Ranger grow to giant size when they board their machines?
>>
>>52218096
I stopped paying attention to power rangers after the one with the origami robots. I mean wild force.
>>
Fucking Austria, am I right?
>>
>>52218348
Yeah, fuck Australia.
>>
>>52218401
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria
>>
File: FFEL THE BERN.jpg (129KB, 1876x364px) Image search: [Google]
FFEL THE BERN.jpg
129KB, 1876x364px
>>52218413
>>
>>52218426
Austria, not australia.
>>
>>52218494
Yeah, fuck Australia.
>>
>>52218494
Yeah, fuck Austria but fuck Australia more, amirite?
>>
>>52218507
>>52218511
But Australia is poisonous. I don't want mah dick to rot off.
>>
>>52218529
>not having a dick capable of fucking even something as poisonous as Australia
And you call yourself a Jumper.
>>
>>52218546
Anon, 110% poison resistance isn't enough to fuck australia.
>>
>>52218555
>Only having 110% poison resistance.
>Not having a conceptual defense for your dick
Seriously anon?
>>
>>52218574
110% is conceptual. Its so resistant it loops back around to healing you.

And it still isnt enough.

And even beyond that. Don't stick your dick in the crazy.

...oh god now I'm imagining australia as a yandere someone get me the bleach.
>>
Ya'll shouldn't fuck Australia, that is a landmass.
>>
>>52218574
Australia just uses the concept of "Fuck You, I'm Australia" to override all such defenses.
>>
File: 2085.jpg (43KB, 448x454px) Image search: [Google]
2085.jpg
43KB, 448x454px
>>52218600
>>
>>52218617

Please don't remind me of the gay hippy drug party orgy in Yellowstone. I suppressed that story once upon a time for a reason.
>>
>>52218607
>have to check my mailbox for deadly spiders before I check for actual mail
>have to check my garage for deadly snakes before I use it to reach my car
>have to check my back patio for deadly spiders, deadly snakes and stinging ants before I go out to do laundy
>this sort of thing has all become a habit I don't even really think about much anymore

Yeah, you're not wrong.
>>
>>52218600
You just seem like you want to keep he-it to yourself.
>>
>>52218348
>>52218413
This one is even better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Negro_Draw
Used to be called Dead Nigger Creek, but a bunch of pc people whined until they changed it.

Same happened with this one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrillo_Mota_de_Jud%C3%ADos
Used to be called Castrillo Matajudios, which means Jew-killer Camp. This one was only recently changed in 2015.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>52218600
Rolling to seduce.
>>
>>52218673
You remember to tap your shoes on the ground each morning to make sure spiders haven't hidden inside them?
>>
>>52218691
>Rolling to seduce
ANON NO.

Also, I guess you succeeded?
>>
File: Screaming!.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming!.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>52218691
>MFW
>>
>>52218721

I think he'd need higher than a 70 to not get his dick bitten off by a dingo
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>52218686
Rolling to seduce the dead nigger creek
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

I roll to seduce Australia
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>52218691
Seducing time again?
>>
>>52218691
Non-sentient masses of dust, poison, and sunlight are DC77, I'm afraid.
>>
Everyones trying to invade the outback now.
>>
I roll to prevent another "Roll to seduce" thread.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

What have I started?
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

I ROLL TO SEDUCE!
>>
>>52218769
Doesn't matter. End it now.
>>
>>52218768
Wait, what. I know I did that right, the hell happened?
>>
>>52218696
Nah, the buggers don't always come out. Safer to spray the boots and wait a quarter hour for anything inside to die, and/or keep a boot rack by the door inside the house. A bit of mud's a lot easier to clean up after than a body.
>>
>>52218746
>>52218752
>>52218753
>>52218769

I'm not gonna say your failures don't amuse me, since that would be a lie.

>>52218768

Gotta roll to do it.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

Fuck you guys. I roll to seduce.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>52218746
All right then I roll to seduce the Jew killer camp
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>52218782
Yeah, hang on, I think I figured out the problem.

ROLLING TO END THESE ROLLING SHENANIGANS.
>>
>>52218759
You forgot spite. That brings it up DC88, I think.
>>
Oh boy the shitposter is literally spamming now.
>>
Rolled 80, 93 = 173 (2d100)

>>52218788
You have to roll two 100s in a row to seduce the thread.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>52218752
Rolling to rape Australia.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>52218769
The same thing I once started when I saw a foolish OP name a thread poorly. I applaud you for your evil!
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>52218769
Rolling to see how bad the break up is so i can get out of this...
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>52218796
Rolling to seduce (You).
>>
>>52218815
The best way to seduce me is to jam a dull knife into your own throat.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>52218815
Rolling to seduce (Me).
>>
Rolled 65, 94 = 159 (2d100)

>>52218799
Goddammit, fine. I roll to seduce the thread now.
>>
>>52218812
Thats bad. Bye guys, i think australia chan is gonna shank me.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>52218782
I roll to seduce (you)
>>
>>52218655
Whatever you do, don't think about the gay hippie orgy in yellowstone.
>>
Déjà Vu!
I've just been in this place before!
(Higher on the street!)
And I know it's my time to come home!
Calling you!
And the subject's a mystery!
(Standing on my feet!)
It's so hard when I try to believe!
Whooooaaa!!
>>
>>52218655
>>52218845
Hey guys, remember that gay hippie drug party orgy in Yellowstone? Wasn't that just the best gay hippie drug party orgy ever?
>>
>Walks in
>Walks out
>>
what are the best plot armor jumps out there? I know that Xianxia has one, and Journey to the West kind of has one, but are there others?
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>52218793
Nope, you need a crit to stop this. Let me try.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>52218875
>Not rolling to walk out
>>
>>52218849
Eurobeat jump when?
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>52218825
Rolling to jam a dull knife in my own throat.
>>
>>52218840

You fail, sucka.

>>52218845
>>52218864

Blasted gremlins trying to remind me of that gay hippie drug Yellowstone party of Ohio.
>>
>>52218864
>>52218655
>>52218902
That gay hippie orgy was really something eh? What with all those gay hippies.
>>
File: wi61k.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wi61k.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
ALL AROUJD ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
>>
>>52218909
Don't forget the drugs and the party. That really made it great.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>52218910
Just roll with it.
>>
>>52218769
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>52218902
Rolling for you to not think of gay hippie orgies in yellowstone.
>>
>>52218910
WORN OUT PLACES

WORN OUT FACES
>>
>>52218939
You fail, the image is now stuck in your head.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>52218902
>>52218939
Rolling to make NuBee think of the gay hippie drug party orgy in Yellowstone.
>>
>>52218940

I find it kinda funny.

>>52218939

I find it kinda sad.
>>
>>52218883
Naruto and Thundercats both have plot armoring perks.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

Rolling to get Brutus to share more info on the upcoming SWTOR jump.
>>
>>52218969
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
>>
>>52218875
>move in
>now move out
>hands up
>or hands down
>>
>>52218969
The dreams in which the roll posters are dying are the best I've ever had.
>>
>>52218985
I FIND IT HARD TO TEEEELL YOOOUUUUUU
>>
>>52218963

Damn you ya little bastard ass son of a state, that one was a success.
>>
Okay, I'm clearly out of the loop. What's going on here?

>>52218910
>>52218940
What's wrong with you two?
>>
File: Poetic Lightning.png (217KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Poetic Lightning.png
217KB, 375x523px
>>52218910
A cover of that song reduced me to tears when I first heard it. Like, blam, surprise musical ambush right in the feels.
>>
>>52219013

They're referencing Mad World. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

In general though, late night shenanigans since people are bored.
>>
YOU FOOLS! THIS IS WHY I STOPPED POSTING MY CHAIN!
>>
>>52219013
Shitposting on page 11.
>>
>>52219013
Cracker_Jack once had a thing in one of his chains where he would roll to seduce certain characters. Well, some anon got inspired by that and decided to name the next thread "Roll to Seduce Edition". It was fun at first, but then everyone became obsessed with rolling a 100, and slowly fell to madness due to not being able to get one. Nothing got done, the thread was entirely consumed by rolling. I think in the end only two anons and DeSu got a 100.

>>52219037
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE SINS OF YOUR PAST.
>>
>>52219046

How do you roll in here anyways?
>>
>>52219013
They are lamenting the repeat of a certain event with a melancholy song.

Once upon a time Anon A named a thread Roll to Seduce, people rolled d100s for a while. Once it slowed down a bit Anon B had an idea, what if he rolled repeatedly in hopes of a crit and encouraged others to do the same?

Several hours of hilarity ensued.
>>
>>52219061
Enter in dice+XdX, with the first X standing for the number of dice and the second for what number you're rolling out of. So, for example, 1d100, or 2d20, and so on and so forth.
>>
>>52219061
dice+1d100 (or whatever number and type of dice you want) in the field below name.
>>
>>52219085

Aah, thank you. Dice and me don't normally get along but I like rolling them anyways.

Dice+1d100

I've probably fucked up
>>
>>52219104
Options field, bro.
Thread posts: 575
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.