[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 48

File: celestial_duelist.jpg (142KB, 2437x2283px) Image search: [Google]
celestial_duelist.jpg
142KB, 2437x2283px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Review Edition

What have you done to improve your writing, and to help other Anons improve their writing? What would you like other Anons to help you with?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>52108322
>>
File: Poison Fist or Yakuza.png (159KB, 468x331px) Image search: [Google]
Poison Fist or Yakuza.png
159KB, 468x331px
So if a Monk level dips to get Poison Use as a feature, what happens when they apply contact poison to their fists?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/rogue/rogue-talents/paizo---rogue-talents/poison-use-ex/
>>
Say, how do maneuvers compare to standard pounce charge with buffs and power attack

Was interested in trying PoW but given that maneuvers are generally standard action, I wonder about that
>>
>>52112787
help me stop making anime girls
>>
>>52116013
A lot more versatile and potentially more damaging. I actually prefer PoW and Vital Stike builds over full martials because it gives me a whole lot more to do than press my full-attack macro.
>>
I still want to see the adventures of the Ruse Cruise Crew
>>
>>52115886
it works

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/adder-strike-combat/
>>
>>52116171
>The kids that Oracle has run around killing any attempts to be edgy
>>
I will be running a Spheres of Might playtest game once the full playtest is released next week. Since N. Jolly would prefer "mid-range" optimization rather than high-end optimization, I have implemented some measures and restrictions to better enforce such a power level for characters.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified
>>
>>52112787
>What have you done to improve your writing
I've spent a lot of time trying to explain my own opinions to myself to help delve into WHY things are the way they are. For example, it gave me a pretty good insight into why humans are necessary, and why I fucking hate them 99% of the time.

It's not just about having something to relate to, but because SOMETHING has to exist as the baseline. If it wasn't humans, it'd be the next closest thing which would become the baseline. If it's close enough to a human, then why the fuck wasn't it just a human? And if you can't relate to ANYTHING, why the fuck did you even bother writing? If you need something to exist as the human baseline, then you might as well just have humans.

It's also why I hate it when somebody says "It's human but with pointy ears" or something similar. If an elf lives for 1000 years and humans live for 70, it doesn't matter if they're otherwise identical because that's a massive fucking difference. If elves live for 1000 years and everything else lives for 2000-10,000 years, then they're just pointy-eared humans, because they became the new baseline.
>>
>>52112787
I haven't done anything special to improve as a writer, I just read a lot, and I mean A LOT of fantasy novels. Then I slowly began to understand the underlying dynamics of grammar and story. I haven't done anything to help others, and would love for someone to help me with my primary problem as a writer: pacing.
>>
>>52116421
Personally I think elves are fine as long as the player makes use of their longevity or mysticism.

My problem is dwarves, gnomes, and halflings, who can't ever get far away enough from human. Like fuck, dwarves are long-lived too but one of their racial gimmicks is that they're long-lived and it doesn't matter for shit. Ridiculous.
>>
>>52116052
Simple. Make an anime girl.

Then switch the character art.
>>
>This Great Bamboozling crew
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4753579/ruse-applications
this is like some kinda sitcom in the making
>>
For anyone interested, I'm writing a setting based off of the idea of an alternate universe America that is much weirder and stranger, and more conductive to a Pathfinder campaign.

Here's my current big block of unorganized notes for it .

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oCSM8Si9cD3hgqmUHFFI-EaR2dWBniEKQo_VTaUIcIw/edit
>>
>>52116873
If Not!Sanji actually makes it into this totally not-fake game I'm going to laugh forever.
>>
>>52116873
>Thiccmom
>Crusadeslut
>Literally the douchebag older brother of Memedog
>Weebchild
>Battle chef
>Arsonist

It certainly is.
>>
Shilling my Noiralog/Eberron E8 game one last time for tonight, then:

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title

If you're hesitant about applying because of the SoM playtest coming out next week on friday, just apply the character themselves and you can do the crunch later when it comes out, it's no rush to get the applications 100% done due to the whole playtest coming out so soon, anyways. Better for me to get an idea of how many people want in then just people forgetting about it, anyways.
>>
File: a73.jpg (61KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
a73.jpg
61KB, 640x493px
>>52116873
>TFW your heart cries out for you to put too much effort into a fake application for a meme fake game
>TFW your brain knows it won't be worth it
>>
>>52116902
I thought about putting together the most serious application I could to see who believed it, but I lacked the strength.

Maybe you have it.
>>
>>52116895
>P8 E8
Won't last long enough, can't get into the epic-scaled late levels, why live?
>>
I don't get it. Everybody was like "Fuck yeah! Make the tournament happen!" And then I make the tournament happen, and a whole thread goes by with no replies and no response on the LFG. Did I fuck up again?

Another link, just in case it was missed!
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/the-celestial-tournament
>>
>>52116951
Because half of it's Eberron and there's plenty of pulpy shit that's well suited for lower levels then level 20 gods running around and rampaging.
>>
>>52116956

Where's the GESTALT.

Where's the AVOWED.
>>
>>52116892
It's better because the Thiccmom's children are there to fuck up absolutely any attempts at being edgy, this kills the memedog's older brother and the weebchild
>>
>>52116895
Oho!

SPACE ANDROID TIME
>>
>>52116972
DELET THIS. WHY CAN'T I RUN A GAME WITHOUT EVERYBODY BEING ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING BY THEMSELVES?
>>
>>52116951
E6 and E8 are objectively shit and a cancer spread by pieces of garbage who can't competently DM. It's the reason that he still hasn't garnered much interest despite the fact that he's been shilling his game over several threads. If it weren't for the fact that he's using the most memed setting in all of D&D's history, he wouldn't have any interest at all.
>>
>>52112787
I haven't put much effort into improving the writing of others, but I've improved my own writing by making less of it. It's easier and usually leads to my better characters when I only make a somewhat simple and vague outline, and expand on the initial ideas and thoughts based on the game.
>>
>>52116989
Gestalt sure, but Avowed got nerfed super-hard; it could use some playtesting in its new form.
>>
>>52116979
I mean

Memedog's brother seems like the kind of guy who, even though he's definitely some kind of Neutral or Lawful Evil, has a softspot in his heart for kids. Maybe he'll let them play with his knives!
>>
>>52116972
Avowed is on /pfg/'s shit list, anon. No new games are going to be allowing it until they get their shit right again.
>>
>>52116984
Why not a Warforged, anon? There's even a port of them for Pathfinder

https://sites.google.com/site/eberronpathfinder/conversion-info/races/warforged
>>
>>52117026
>thing desperately needs playtest
>but nobody is willing to allow it to be playtested it because it got dumpstered

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>52117016
It didn't get nerfed /that/ hard. It just lost its SAD stuff and took some damage tweak-downs.
>>
>>52116998
Bit more aggressive than I put it, but yea, pretty much this.
>>
>when you do a complete rework of a sheet you never intended to apply with because you're autistic as fuck

Fun fact, Ascetic style mixed with greater unarmed strike, RAW, you don't need to go any further down the feat chain
>>
File: OHGOD.png (213KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
OHGOD.png
213KB, 640x360px
>>52116979
>when you realize the weebchild's name is literally Kazuma spelled backwards
>>
>>52116895
>just apply the character themselves and you can do the crunch later when it comes out
But the crunch helps inform me on what the character will be anon! What makes someone become a Fighter is different from a Monk. And making a !Golarion character is far different from an Eberron one, and we don't even know which one we're starting in until "Session 0", so how are we supposed to know what character to submit?
>>
>>52117026
I like how you say that like you're some sort of authority or objective truth.
>>
>>52117027
Because she wasn't made on Eberron, Anon!

She's a biotechnological nanite infused construct produced by Aballonian Spider Robots as a special agent in their ongoing shadow war against the Dragons! And her past life as an Aethship pilot smuggling Androids along an underground railroad that ends in Numeria, where they can be free, she's the perfect candidate for Spelljammer Pilot!
>>
>>52117101
But isn't Aballon in a different solar system than Eberron, at best?
>>
>>52117123
But this game is beginning in Golarion, I thought?
>>
>>52117078
...Worry about your fluff first, leave the crunch later like a normal person? The feat tax reductions and minor gestalt should make it so you don't even really need to majorly optimize beyond your ability scores, and even that's less of a worry due to 32 PB.

>>52117101
And now it's just an Eberron E8 game and not a noiralog/eberron game because jfc I have no idea how I can handle that much snowflake sanely. Probably also going to remove the spelljammer aspect too, possibly. Not sure yet.
>>
File: 1375593208585.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1375593208585.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>Want to throw my hat in the ring of meme games
>No ability to choose chargen rules
>Will be on vacation this sunday to next and unable to address questions
>Want to do it anyways because lewd dark fantasy
>>
>>52117165
Well, you got a vacation to think it over before you post anything.
>>
>>52117216
But I also want to open the apps to you guys over that week because I'm an impatient fuck.
>>
>>52117165
do it
>>
>>52117224
do wat u want
>>
I spread rumours of the evilness of the count based on our current information about him among the guards and his subjects of the city as a Charlatan. Should I expect an uprising soon?
>>
>>52117238
BECAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE

YOU ARE A PIRATE
>>
>>52117154
>And now it's just an Eberron E8 game and not a noiralog/eberron game because jfc I have no idea how I can handle that much snowflake sanely. Probably also going to remove the spelljammer aspect too, possibly. Not sure yet.
>Dismissing a concept before you even see it properly fleshed out
>One that made the honorable mentions list in the other game it applied to
>Then SPECIFICALLY changing setting to screw that guy's concept over

Into the fucking trash that game goes.
>>
>>52112787
I want to stop my horrible plight of procrastination and start getting my ass in gear. I'm not even close to done with my world building even though I said the campaign would be running a month ago...
>>
>>52117165
> mfw that gif

How do you even mess up that badly?
>>
>>52117224
Okay, fine anon. Post what you know you want in and I'll make your chargen rules for you, then you can tweak them until you're happy with them.

You can make your game, open it up to apps, and make your first post that you'll be away on vacation and can't answer until you get back.

Then you can come back and tell everyone that vacation changed your priorities and you're not running anymore. But first, tell me what you know you want.
>>
>>52117259
He's got someone he has to obey and that guy just ordered him to kill himself.
Also E RANK LUCK.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
Which century should I take inspiration as a base for reference and inspiration?
>>
>>52117252
High tech space robots with insane futuretech nanites built to dick over dragons in another fucking universe from where it was built doesnt fit with the game's theme I had in mind. I don't care if it had an honorable mention in some other game you applied to.
>>
>>52117259
E RANK LUCK

R
A
N
K

L
U
C
K
>>
>>52117275
Well that just raises the question of why he had to do it in such a flashy manner.
>>
>>52117305
He didn't want to, he was ordered mid-flip. It's actually a pretty poignant moment.

His smile of confidence is because he was finally going to be given the duel he was promised, only to be cucked out.
>>
>>52117298

17th century.

It's the last hurrah for heavy armor and the knight, the rise of absolute monarchies, the Byzantine growth of the HRE into a bureaucratic monster, and the explosion of religious violence that saw half of Europe burn in the Thirty Years War.
>>
>>52117305
He was actually going to fight, and only gets the command off screen right before the looks of shock.
You should watch Fate/Zero, it's pretty good.
>>
>>52117259
E rank luck

>>52117260
>Not gestalt
>power level such that listed CRs are a functional guide
>Avowed
>only humans and maybe half humans
>Focus on martials, perhaps no full casters at all
>I like guns aesthetically

All the good gods in the setting are either dead, or inactive to the point of being a natural law rather than an active god, or they are actually evil gods trying to destroy the world with monsters. So divine is kind of screwy?
>>
I'm playing a small sized character for the first time - namely an Aasimar born from halflings in a hells rebels campaign.

He's a Paladin of Abadar.

I have no idea how to roleplay him, or aasimar in particular. The short version of his backstory is that he was born from halfling slaves who escaped in the bellflower network and were trying to start a new life... Aasimar attract attention in Cheliax so his parents reluctantly turned him over to the church of abadar (who either helped them start their new life, or quietly funded the portion of the bellflower network that got them out - because abadarian's don't like slavery / mistreatment of slaves).

Can anyone give me some ideas? He likes animals and I'm intending to go down a mounted combat path with him.

Also if anyone has any character art suitable for a small size aasimar / halfling knight/mounted character.
>>
>>52117344

DUDE

HOW ARE YOU HANDLING GUNS

BECAUSE YOU'RE TRIGGERING EXCITEMENT IN ME FOR A CONCEPT
>>
>>52117322
>>52117334
What a dick.

Also I've heard of Fate/Zero, but so far it's pretty off my radar in terms of shows on my chopping block.

Also on a completely unrelated note, can I just say that it pisses me off how gutted the pantheon is for anyone that's not a human or lives among humans? You'd think at least ONE dragon or something would have at least tried to ascend but apparently noooo, instead we get Caden.
>>
File: 1477501870398.jpg (359KB, 1700x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1477501870398.jpg
359KB, 1700x1020px
Let's play a game, /pfg/.

Take your character's highest and lowest ability scores and switch those two numbers. Who does he become?
>>
>character art suitable for a small size aasimar / halfling knight/mounted character.

Good fucking luck with that.
>>
>>52117373
That's because Humans are destined for greatness. I'm not even kidding.

A dragon wouldn't think of becoming a God because a dragon thinks like a dragon. A dragon doesn't want to be a god, just the best dragon.
>>
>>52117371
I don't know, but I want them

I might do the shitbag lazy thing and just say all bows are actually guns
>>
File: rageofdiarmud.jpg (22KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rageofdiarmud.jpg
22KB, 500x281px
>>52117259
He didnt actually mess up. He thought he was preparing for a great duel with the king of knights... and then he was magically ordered to kill himself
>>
>>52117385
>Rinka
>Swap Int and Str

>suddenly she's a Rat Ogre

I never asked for this
>>
>>52117385
Dex high, Cha low, swapped around, he becomes a Cha caster that can't hit the broadside of a barn with any of their spells.
>>
>>52117373

There are two Dragon Gods already, Dahak and Apsu.

Oh, and Smaug in Five Kings Mountains.
>>
>>52117392
>>52117357
It doesn't need to meet all criteria. Any of them work.
>>
>>52117385
>Vigilante Warlock because I'm gimping myself in a small game.
>Switch Int and Strength
>Suddenly my character IMPROVES as a better Vigilante
>>
>>52117373
Apsu and Dahak are both deities. Elves have their pantheon, Dwarves have Torag, who's pretty baller. Half-orcs tend towards Gorum while their full blooded companions worship Rovagug and Lamashtu. Even giants have their own pantheons.

Also think about it. Dragons are incredibly long lived, and extremely powerful. Ascension is a difficult, deadly, and not very successful endeavour. Why risk it?
>>
>>52117344
What's the problem exactly? It seems like you got a pretty good idea of what you want to do. Set a 25 point buy and emerging firearms, make your race list, ban 9th level spell casters and you're good to go.

Human, Half-Elf, Half-Orc and Tiefling should cover your bases decently enough. Everyone has variable stats and shouldn't break your aesthetic goals. You can refluff the half-elves and half-orcs as having emergent corruption.

If you don't want to blanket ban inquisitors, warpriests and the like, just ask them to pick a domain and treat their power as being born of inner faith or something.
>>
>>52117385
>Talathel's Charisma and Con switch
>all of his abilities shut off

Oh no
>>
>>52117399

Dude, or you could use Guns Everywhere and have Advanced Guns!
>>
File: MBwfs.jpg (142KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
MBwfs.jpg
142KB, 615x345px
>>52117331

If that's the case, how common should firearms be? Should armies be organised in Tercios, mercenaries, have cannons, and follow pike and shot tactics?
>>
>>52117300
>Change settings to dick over character concept
>Declare that the character concept was built to dick over things in a different universe because it was made for the original setting.

???

I mean, you could have just said "Hey man, that's not a good fit" instead of rewriting history.
>>
>>52117154
>...Worry about your fluff first, leave the crunch later like a normal person?
I am not a normal person, and you still haven't given much of anything besides "Eberron" to go off of, despite the fact that it's a very large world that can be a very different game depending where you are in it. It could be archeology pulp expedition in Xen'drik to high falutin' political intrigue in one of the Five Nations. If you want characters that make sense, give more specifics!
>>
>>52117432
what about 3pp?
>>
>>52117429

I want to make an Elven king who aspires to become the God of Elves, is this a smart idea?
>>
File: rageofdiarmud2.jpg (299KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
rageofdiarmud2.jpg
299KB, 618x800px
>>52117305
Everyone thought he was going to fight. Except for the people working behind the scenes.

Seriously just watch fate/zero.

Lancer fights with two spears at the same time in an allegedly semi-accurate historical style and it's awesome.

Normally you crouch the long spear under your non-dominant arm and ward/slash/club with it and stab with the short spear in your main hand. It pairs a 6-8ft spear with a 4-5ft spear.
>>
>>52117396
That's really dumb desu, back in the good ol' 3.5 days we had an entire pantheon (for example) just for dragons, even one for familial relations, and dragons aren't even that well known for having standard family ties like humanoids do!

>>52117417
If we don't forget Tiamat that brings us up to a total of 3. Forgive me if I don't contain my excitement at a selection that doesn't even give dragons that are LE or CG (or even just TN) someone to relate to. Heck, dragons are lucky they even get that many! How many races are there in Pathfinder that don't even get their own god and have to crib one from someone else?
>>
>>52117020
this seems like a recipe for shenanigans
>>
Are there any good 3pps out there for advanced firearm tech?
>>
>>52117305
That's because it's an edit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqz6fx1zob4
>>
>>52117460
You want avowed but you don't want other 3pp, so go with avowed and no other 3pp. I'm not super familiar with them but I don't imagine they're much better than the top of the tiers you'd have remaining. It sounds rough, but CotLT found players.

Include feat tax rules, any house rules you know you want, and maybe set up a 2 week deadline to start with the caveat that you can't answer questions until the second one. When you come back there probably won't be that many apps because a lot of people will wait for their questions to be answered, but you'll be able to sweep through those questions at once and advertise for the second week.
>>
>>52117492
no guns are a disaster in pathfinder

They either rape bows out of the water or are garbage
>>
>>52117443

Firearms back then were not quite rifled yet had still completely supplanted the bow and arrow in military use. If you were using a ranged weapon in a battle, it was a musket or pistol. Mercenaries organized into Spanish Squares and/or pike and shot would be the norm.

Read up on the Thirty Years War for the ultimate example of an Adventurer's Paradise... And a breeding ground for monsters.
>>
What would be the reaction if I paint an the sigil of an evil rival god on the walls of the church with goat blood? How likely is that stuns like this cause a conflict or a witch-hunt?
>>
>>52117455
Something focused on Khorvaire, set in 998 YK. So far the only player to talk to me is having an old man Dwarf Fighter whose adventuring to cross it off a bucket list. I'm sure you can think of something, especially with the feat tax reduction document and minor gestalt being in play.
>>
>>52117476

Good and Neutral dragons worship Apsu and only some evil dragons revere Dahak (most worship themselves.)

You don't NEED a Neutral dragon god.
>>
>>52117513

Oh my god, anon. Please, don't pick until at least tomorrow night. I have a concept I think you will love but I'm currently in bed and can't post it.
>>
>>52117504
So say I just want to replace bows altogether, give me something.
>>
>>52117536
Guns now do dex to damage by default, are martial.
>>
>>52117385
>Saboten's Charisma and Wisdom switch
>Suddenly super enlightened Calistrian Cleric

>Corvo's Strength and Dex Switch
>Suddenly world's worst Brutal Slayer.

>Rongyu's Charisma and Con Switch
>Maneuver DCs sink to the toilet because he dumped Con.
>>
>>52117535
Just send me a message on roll20 and i'll toss you my discord and you can give me the tldr.
>>
>>52117511
Depends what sort of church it is, dumkopf.
>>
>>52117385
He falls into insanity and becomes a laughing mad Anti-Paladin.
>>
File: Sci-Fi-Art-Wang-Song-Alice.jpg (367KB, 886x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Sci-Fi-Art-Wang-Song-Alice.jpg
367KB, 886x1181px
>>52117541
Dex to dmg is fine, but what about fluffing machine guns, shot guns, beam shooters?
>>
>>52117561

>Phoneposting with big fat thumbs

AAAAAAAH

The tl;dr I can type here is extremely disfigured former Cyran terror squad soldier turned Paladin of the Silver Flame, trying to burn away his sins, one smite at a time.
>>
>>52117581
Why not just play Dark Heresy then?
>>
>>52117581
play a game thats actually designed to handle those weapons, not pathfinder
>>
>>52117588
Oh, you that anon from a few days ago with that same concept? Just send me a single letter or something on roll20 and i'll drop you my discord so ye can shout at me tomorrow about it.
>>
>>52117600
>>52117595

All I want is to play Only War with someone.
>>
>>52117519
We literally have an entire pantheon for humans, I don't see why other species can't have the same luxury.

>>52117498
Brutal. What was that guy, some kind of summon?
>>
File: Kannon.jpg (55KB, 534x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kannon.jpg
55KB, 534x720px
What race is strong enough to do this?
>>
>>52117606
then go recruit for only war
>>
File: 23-galaxy-saga-by-Evan-Lee.jpg (159KB, 651x899px) Image search: [Google]
23-galaxy-saga-by-Evan-Lee.jpg
159KB, 651x899px
>>52117595
I guess that is a good question. I don't know. My tastes are shifting towards a harder sci-fi. Is Dark Heresy gonna scratch it for me? Honestly, I like how advancement works, mostly.
>>
File: 1483904251708.png (640KB, 1340x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483904251708.png
640KB, 1340x1080px
>>52116956
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/the-celestial-tournament
>mfw western EUfag so can't make the time
>>
>>52117606
>Nobody ever does text only Only War Games
This is my life
>>
File: Giff2.gif (18KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Giff2.gif
18KB, 250x300px
>>52117616
Giffs
>>
File: Oglaf Fox 01.jpg (14KB, 172x196px) Image search: [Google]
Oglaf Fox 01.jpg
14KB, 172x196px
>>52117385
>suddenly charismatic, but kinda dumb, likely full of himself and impulsive
>likely much more caster-focused, or something of that sort
>probably a manwhore

would have certainly made things interesting
>>
Can I deliver touch spells from 10' away through prehensile hair? Do I use my Int mod on the attack?
>>
>>52117659

Etan, I hate to say it but that sounds more fun and thematic than the Etan we have now.
>>
File: 1482272618768.jpg (39KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1482272618768.jpg
39KB, 564x797px
>>52117385
Nothing changes. All of his stats are the same.
>>
>>52117675
Hey now, it's not (totally) my fault that not much has happened yet, or that I'm really bad at actually playing the game.
>>
>all these people with Cha as their dump stat
But why?
>>
>>52117737
I only ever dump Cha if it would fit the character I want to play, if I'm able I'll always keep it at 10-12. I'm just autistic like that.
>>
>>52117737
Cha! What's it even good for!?
>>
>>52117609
>>we literally have an entire pantheon for humans
No we don't.

>I don't see why other species can't have the same luxury
http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Elven_pantheon
http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Category:Giant_pantheons
http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Goblin_Hero-Gods
http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Orc_cults
>>
>>52117678
>14s across the board

why?
>>
>THERE IS NOW A MANDROID ON THE RUSE CRUISE AND A FUCKING SHIRTLESS WIND-MAN CURSED PIRATE CAPITAN
FUCKING SITCOM IN THE MAKING
>>
So htf are they going to fix guns in SF and keep it backwards compatible? It sounds impossible.
>>
>>52117755
This is a NPC. He has 16s across the board.
>>
File: 1484542063790.png (81KB, 271x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484542063790.png
81KB, 271x384px
>>52117737
>>52117746
>>52117747
>Conversion inquisition
>Orator feat
>Clever Wordplay trait
>Cunning Liar trait
>Student of Philosophy trait
>Empathic Diplomat trait

Charisma only has those Bloodforge feats, ghost syrup, and Leadership.
>>
>>52117513
Okay, that's actually quite helpful, I should be able to come up with something then. I'm thinking maybe a Warforged? I never actually got to play one in 3.5.
>>
>>52117774
Ghost syrup is also bullshit, and Leadership is borked anyway.
>>
>>52117737
Because it's easier to play off a low Cha with good roleplaying skills than it is to say "I know how to pick a lock in real life therefore any character I play should too!"?

>>52117748
Elves share with humans and only have 4 of their own, giantkind as a whole only has 3 with each subtype mostly only having 1 for their group (except for Storm and Stone giants who are most likely based off of Norse myth), the Goblin gods aren't even true deities, and the orc gods apparently matter so little we don't even know what their names are.
>>
>>52117783
Warforged are fun, and, again, there's a pathfinder conversion of it quite a few posts up.
>>
>>52117788
Except there is no human pantheon, so even with just 4 deities the elves are still winning.
>>
>>52117774
One counter-point to that: You're giving up on options you could have otherwise taken *just* to not need Charisma.

If you want to dump Charisma, dump Charisma. If you want to be a Wisdom-/Intelligence-based class, be one. But it's not worth it to sacrifice that much just to step on the team face's toes if you have someone else who wanted to be a Bard.
>>
>>52117829
>only one person can be good at social skills
>>
>>52117642
I'd rather black crusade for the equipment chapter, but that's because they fucked plasma right back to original dark heresy bullshit.
>>
>>52117796
There's also Forgeborn in Ultimate Psionics which are totally not Warforged inspired guys we swear really.
>>
>>52117788
So every /pfg/ PC is an autist with 7 Cha?
>>
>>52117856
Have you been to /pfg/?
>>
>>52117848
Yea, but the conversion is closer in spirit to the normal Warforged, so.
>>
>>52117856

You could also play as a stoic dude, with a toxic personality, or someone who is all (weak) boast but not meat.
>>
Threads are so slow without memes.
>>
>>52117761
I think the compatibility has become mostly nonexistent.
>>
>>52117935
it's past bed time for EST
>>
Do you prefer medieval or renaissance setting? What's your favourite century to take inspiration from for your settings and characters?
>>
>>52117492
If I ever finish mine I'll inform /pfg/
>>
>>52117812
Considering that almost every Core deity that isn't clearly just some kind of monster is either described in text or has been proven to look human I'd heavily disagree, it's just that there's so many of them that nobody's thought to actually call them that in-universe.

Also did you look at what the elven gods have dominion over? Friggin teleporting doors that the Elven population apparently care so little about they've lost the keys to the vast majority of them over the years, one for preserving are, one for basket weaving, and the only good one who holds dominion over stuff like hunting and the Moon matters so little he has half a paragraph of detail on Pathfinderwiki.
>>
>>52118047
*preserving art, I should have proofread before I hit send.
>>
Dragon1 game, session <insert number here>

>The party makes it to Oppaira, capital of Taldor, after spending 5 days in a massive Kotatsu-equipped carriage which was designed for Queen Culdranth. There's plenty of room
>Short argument on relative sizes ensues between Freyda and Atolm
>Atolm has spent the entire trip under the kotatsu, only occasionally glancing to enjoy the view since more than that would be impolite
>Although there's a whole lot of crumbs ending up under there
>Supplies turned out to be bacon jerky and snack cakes

>Arriving in Oppara, the party dresses up all fancy, Celisse wearing Atolm like an expensive fur stole and Lameeka hiding embarassed behind the rest of the party due to her dress and hat, supposedly reminiscent of a touhou character's frilliness.
>A "decent" inn is chosen, and Zev shows her business acumen by obtaining two rooms with meals included despite the innkeeper's initial "there's only just one small room left sorry" attitude.
>This does leave the matter of whom will be sleeping with whom
>A small child tugs at the giant Freyda asking her why she's wearing those, and if she got stuck or glued to her costume. He proceeds to ask for silver, is refused, but gets a few goodberries from atolm before running off, tripping, and running off once more

>In hopes of obtaining information, the location of a knighting/raising parade in honor of the heroes that slew a dragon (oi!) recently is being held downtown, and, Celisse hoping to see her nameless faceless generic h-game protagonist of a husband there, has no difficulty convincing the rest of the party to go take a look.
>The draconic emissaries arrive at the venue just in time: Freyda is the first to spot to see an assassin with multiple muskets about to fire at the one being raised by the ceremony. A single shot strikes the victim, but the second is caught in mid-air by her abilities as Atolm disarms the assassin with his blast volleys.
>cont
>>
>>52117475
Oh shit, that was a Real fighting style?
I thought it was just stylized High Fantasy horse shit.

Who used it, and what was it good for?
>>
>>52117581
Add recoil stacking like shadowrun. Change gunslinger's dex-to-damage to dex-to-recoil-compensation. Make guns have a decent base damage and extra attacks based on fire rate that stack somehow with rapid shot for more ~fun~.
>>
>>52118144
Give bullets feats that deal extra damage based on the precepts that you shot them in such a way that the bullet ricochets inside their body or gives Bleed.

Also two more apps on the Ruse Cruise, one guy that refuses to put on a shirt that also wants to be the captain of the ship and the ship's doctor snek that wants to wrap her 12-inch long tongue around your intimates.
>>
>>52118180
Accidental poisoning may occur as a result of treatment.
>>
File: phead.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
phead.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
>>52118122
>The wounded assassin pulls out a bomb and swandives off the roof towards the ceremony, only for one of Lameeka's bombs to ignite him *AND* his bomb before they'd be close enough to be a threat to anyone.
>The resulting explosion is quite spectacular
>Meanwhile the party provides significant healing to the victim of that first bullet, leaving her a picture of health once more
>Except one knight lady ain't too trusting, and points a sword at Celisse. The micro-dragon on her shoulder may fail to intimidate her off, but it's still a *very* bad idea on her part
>Someone has her stand down though. As it turns out, the old man taking part in the ceremony with Pornstar//Knight Belladonna is Celisse's old man!
>And there's this armored man at his right side, wearing a helmet
>He orders that they be safely escorted to his residence to clean themselves up given the recent bloody mess
>Atolm flies off momentarily to get something, returning with a clue! The guy's arm, which had fallen on the roof when he was shot
>And there's a ring on it! This guy's from House Morilla. Which makes sense, he also screamed that on his way down, right before he classed up to human-firework. At least I think he was human? They kinda all look the same.

>Onwards to Celisse's Dad's House!
>Someone removes their helmet!
>Holy shit look at that chin
>It's Captain Darling!
>He actually has eyes! He wasn't an H-game protagonist after all!
>Some kind of heartwarming reunion of some sort. Don't that make you feel d'awww
>Freyda sits down on a couch and goes back to eating through the scene
>This will not end well
>In fact, a few snacks later.... Well, it turns out that old ring of sustenence gives the full value as if you hadn't eaten, and does nothing for your feeling full or not. So every last muffin has gone straight to her yunyuns
>And the couch just couldn't take it anymore
>>
>>52118180
Another idea I was passed by one of my players in the same respect with a recoil system were making LMG and HMG style weapons use strength to hit since they're more about handling the recoil and spraying than accurate shots. Accuracy by volume.
>>
>>52118180
Don't forget.

The doctor snek is actually fucking awful at medicine. She slept her way through med school and scrapes through any surgery she actually needs to do with copious amounts of her own anesthetic and by jamming healing potions/extracts down the patient's throat every minute or so.
>>
File: Titanik WAAAGH Train.jpg (236KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Titanik WAAAGH Train.jpg
236KB, 1024x576px
>>52118266

>Luckily these things can be fixed with magic nice and quick. There's a few sources of mend in the party.
>Nevertheless, the party is ushered upstairs to explain the situation
>Because this wasn't *just* a happy reunion
>Everyone else is here for business
>Starting with the dragon horde affair. Because somebody's been embezzling and handing off some treasures to his friends. What a wonderful custodian.
>Eventually, talk of what is or isn't legal and what might be needed to bring proper accusations are brought up
>A plan is sorta half-hatched
>And we'll be going through with it.
>But that's a story for another trainwreck
>>
>>52117829
Ehhhhh. You're forgetting that by abandoning charisma, you gain other bonuses. By making intelligence your primary stat, you gain extra skill points. By making wisdom your primary stat, you boost your will saves and perception checks.

I'd be willing to bet that any of the latter are worth a feat or trait or two.
>>
Just wait for Starfinder if you need inappropriate gun shit, they already announced that the system's going to be compatible with archaic 3.X rulesets.
>>
File: 4e8.png (951KB, 1280x1192px) Image search: [Google]
4e8.png
951KB, 1280x1192px
>>52118266

>The couch couldn't take it.

Wait waitwaitwaitwait....

you're telling me... That the ass was fat?
>>
>>52118356
>>
File: Sara.jpg (388KB, 816x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Sara.jpg
388KB, 816x1158px
And now, the game that finished first but typed up the greentext second, FotJR: Bonus session!
Today three people couldn't make it, including the GM.
Loli twins player stepped up to run a side adventure for the odd trip of Etan, Rubio and Quinn.

>Late afternoon, Etan and Rubio still pushing Shayliss out of their mind, which only happened earlier that day.
>A young lady is studying them from across the street! The party waves them over and she asks if they're the HEROES. Strange things are happening at her workplace and she wants them to come over and investigate.
>When asked to give details, she's very evasive and says that 'her uniforms and tools' have been stolen, and she works as an 'entertainer'
>Quinn deadpan asks whether this is a brothel, and gets it spot on as the lady starts stammering and tripping over herself explaining the Pixie's Kitten is a place of good repute with very good standards and working condition and is nothing to be ashamed of
>Rubio and Etan have misgivings, but she seemed much more sincere than Shayliss, so they take the plunge and follow her in
>Inside, WHORES
>Surprisingly comfy ones!
>Sara, the bubbly halfling receptionist, introduces the party to everyone, and they all explain what's going on.
>Weird stuff is happening in the Kitten. The bathwater forming whirlpools, items disappearing in front of people's eyes, warning notes saying to close the place down, and apparently, a Dark Knight, clad in black metallic armor, that appears and disappears into thin air.
>And of course, while this is happening, they flirt with the heroes. Etan gets pulled into heavy hand rubbing, Quinn flirts with Sara, and all the prostitutes see Saboten as a wicked rival stealing their business.
>The group investigates, climbing the stairs, but as they do, Quinn and Etan pass perception checks to hear creaking in the ceilings.
>Rubio fails this check because he's too busy listening in on which which prostitutes want in his pants.
(cont)
>>
File: Zeppy.jpg (112KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
Zeppy.jpg
112KB, 1280x959px
>>52118369
>They decide to investigate the attic, passing a whole assortment of themed lewd roleplay rooms along the way.
>They set up the ladder into the attic in the storage room, and Rubio climbs - but suddenly, GREASE! He avoids falling off, but then suddenly a dildo flies out of nowhere and hits him across the forehead.
>He angrily heads up into the attic, where he sees... the floating dark knight.
>With a screech, it charges at him, but Rubio was clearly stronger and cleaves its arm off, jumping back down to try and bait it into combat with Etan and Quinn, but with a puff of smoke, it disappears.
>The party gets a look at this 'dark knight'! It looks like pic related.
>Rubio figures out it's a psionic construct of some sort, and is about to investigate more when a burning piece of paper appears in the middle of the storage room, saying 'LEAVE'.
>The party doesn't leave, so the enemy gets angry, and something else teleports into the room - a string of beads.
>And then a vibrator, and underwear, and all sorts of other things.
>Literally raining sex toys in the storage room, the party barely manages to keep their dignity intact and dodge any impacts.
>This is probably where all the stolen items went.
>Rubio yells to stop, asking what the enemy wants - and surprisingly, it stops. Another paper appears, saying they want the Kitten to close down, for the good of its staff.
>This continues for a while, Rubio talking into empty air and slips of paper appearing with short replies. Quinn is blind, cannot read them, and gets very fed up.
>The 'spirit' believes that the brothel is a house of evil that leads men into corruption
>Eventually though -- it seems to run out of ink. Rubio supplies extra paper and charcoal to the spirit, and they disappear after he sets them on the floor.
>Etan's senses and scent slowly pick up the source, though - two young girls, in the attic, even after Rubio searched it.
(Cont)
>>
>>52118324
>inappropriate

>Setting has Full Plate, which came after firearms
>Setting has literally "steampunk wild west" the country, which is full of firearms
>Setting has mutant cyborgs with rocket launchers fighting laser-scorpions atop crashed hyperspace vessels

BOY, I SURE WOULDN'T WANT TO USE SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE TO THE SETTING NOW!

It's one thing to say the gun rules are fucked up, and the weapons mostly useless in most hands yet strangely capable of utterly demolishing certain encounter setups (most notably some PFS grade 'boss' encounters where a single normal mook suddenly was given plate armor to make it hard to hit it).

But to say it "doesn't fit the setting" when the setting is motherfucking golarion? Fuck you. Go read the motherfucking setting before you stand around claiming you know what the fuck is and isn't in the fucking thing.
>>
File: Imouto.jpg (246KB, 727x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Imouto.jpg
246KB, 727x1500px
>>52118399
>Groaning, he calls them out and they panic and try to escape, by teleporting between storeys via the gaps between the floorboards and ceilings, which was how they moved around the whole day.
>Quinn took the incorporeality Aspirant ability so she dives into the floor after them, dropping through the ceiling of the room below and falling further into the next floorspace with a crash.
>The two girls are caught and they scream! One summons the construct back to her, but before she can do anything, Quinn sics nonlethal EXPLOSION on the poor girls, taking one of them out immediately, and then rolls for intimidate.
>The remaining girl is terrified, breaks down crying, and asks for forgiveness.
>She also can't get out of the floorspace without her teleporter friend, so Etan and Rubio have to saw open the brothel floor to get them out.
>It turns out she's the little sister of one of the brothel bouncers. She never knew where he worked and suddenly found out via lots of bad rumors, so she took it upon herself to terrorize the place into shutting down.
>The party tries to reason with her, but
>She is completely traumatised by the sorts of things she saw while she was hiding in the ceiling/floorboards of the brothel and refuses to believe that the place had any sort of integrity
>Etan and Rubio wonder if they have to give her the talk, but the receptionist comes in and takes over, leading her away, before thanking the party for their job, jokingly offering to pay them in store credit - Quinn accepts, squeezing and headpatting the halfling, and agrees to come back later. Rubio takes note of the opening times on his way out.
>Quinn returns to Aster and Tia and hugs and headpats them as well, confirming to herself they're still the best.

tl;dr loli avant guard kineticist and warp sphere wizard would have successfully terrorized a brothel if it weren't for those meddling kids
>>
>>52118404
Well that's fair.
>>
File: img.png (12KB, 448x386px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
12KB, 448x386px
>>52118368
>>52118356
This is slander!
>>
>>52118415
I can't decide whether this sounds amazing or if it sounds like shit but I'm certain it's one or the other and nowhere inbetween.
>>
>>52118439
We mean it in the best possible way, I assure you.
>>
>>52118439

She weighs 400 pounds. of course the ass was fat. 50 of it is boob. The rest of it? ASS
>>
>>52118456
I THINK It sounds amazing? It's defiantly the sort of thing that's only good if the GM gave it zero gravitas.
>>
>>52118470
She is SUB 400, thank you very much.
>>
File: Fudging the Rolls.gif (6MB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
Fudging the Rolls.gif
6MB, 530x298px
>>52118518

This was after you used telekinesis as a push up bra.
>>
>>52117476
if someone want's to crib the troll god from them, they're more than happy about that.
>>
>>52118404
No, no, no.

This is why you CHANGE THE SETTING after someone proposes a character that uses all that inappropriate shit.

After all, we don't want snowflakes who (gasp) make use of parts of the setting that don't see much use!
>>
>>52118404
>tfw there is an enemy in Iron Gods that is literally just a gorilla with a gun for a head
>>
All that I want

is a lewd game I can be a part of that's not a headache.
>>
>>52118180
oh god not!sanji would have a fucking field day
THIS RUSE CREW NEEDS TO FUCKING HAPPEN
I say this as the duel wielding weeb
>>
>>52118726
All I want is a game that doesn't have the word "lewd" anywhere in the advertisement.
>>
>>52118671
>no no you can't do that that's not in the setting
>Except, it's right there. and also there, and there, and there, and here, and over there
>Uh, no this uh, um, this is my own setting, and uh, those exact things aren't there, everything else I'm using exactly as is though right down to the names but nananananananananana I can't hear you

gods you're worthless
>>
>>52118471
It was all pretty lighthearted until Quinn accidentally almost overkilled a little girl with too much nonlethal damage

But then that didn't happen.
>>
>>52118730
I wasn't sure whether or not it actually fit but I did the ability score calcs and gave not!Sanji a 9 in Cha (you can see the link to the unfinished sheet in my post), if only because I felt like that kept true to the character in that he's a total romantic but gets exactly 0 ladies no matter how hard he tries.
>>
Who is the best pure skill monkey?

Investigator, Rogue, Alchemist, Inquisitor, and Vigilante all seem to be up there in this regard.
>>
>>52118760
>more INT than DEX
huh?
>>
>>52117642
Dont be silly I managed to join 3 text only only war games this year alone.
>>
>>52118758
bruh, I'm on your side in this argument
>>
>>52118763
Investigator or Bard.
>>
>>52118772
I dunno man, Sanji's always seemed like one of the smartest/wisest guys on the crew, remember that whole deal in Alabasta when he tricked Crocodile's people instead of rushing in and getting captured with everyone else?
>>
>>52118796
I'm not saying he isn't smart, but I would think his black leg style stuff would be above his wit.
>>
>>52118763
Investigator is probably the best class for being a skill monkey, Empiricist really pushes it over the top and inspiration dice go a far way. You have a great list, tons of points, and an easier time pushing past your expected level limit.

Paizo really should've made skill unlocks better for Rogues.
>>
>>52118803
Perhaps, thought I was also playing to the powergaming aspect as well since I feel like I get more out of a higher Int than I do Dex. The number crunch is about the same either way though, so it I really wanted I could easily switch it around a bit.

You wanna know what's great about the race I chose though? That variety of Aasimar gets See Invisibility as a racial bonus.
>>
>>52118758
I mean, yeah. You're overblowing it, but that's entirely reasonable to do if a GM doesn't want to deal with something.
"This is Eberron, but I don't want to deal with Psionics so the Quori and Sarlona don't exist."
"It's Golarion, but without Numerian technology; sorry man, not even Soulknife-trickery can get it."
>>
>>52118803
I also assume that his ability to cook plays off of Craft (an Int skill) more than it does Profession. Sanji doesn't cook to make money, he does it to make the best possible meals he can and feed those that are hungry.
>>
>>52118856
ah, yeah fair enough, as long as both are high it's still mostly fitting the character, just splitting hairs.
>>
>>52118860
Now if only there was a way to reliably make 3-sword-style Zoro...
>>
>>52118877
I know I saw a feat somewhere that let you use a weapon in your mouth, required having a bite to take. Maybe one of the DSP monster class books?
>>
>>52118891
There we go, found it. Mouth Manipulator, in Monster Classes - Woodlands.
>>
>>52118891
IIRC getting a bite attack isn't that hard, you can get one that does a 1d2 as a human with an alternate racial trait or racial feat if my memory serves. The real question is how are you supposed to attack with such a thing if you're already 2-weapon fighting?
>>
>>52117385
>half dragon with super STR and idiot levels INT swapped
>becomes frail genius mage
>>
You're in charge of the next Adventure Path after Ruins of Azlant. What's the plot?
>>
>>52118921
It straight up counts as an extra "hand" with none of the "no extra attacks" nonsense, which means you qualify for Multiweapon Fighting shenanigans. This is after all to recreate Zoro...
>>
>>52117385
>played a level 20 oneshot recently
>62 strength
>10 int
Hm. I suppose I shall be the smartest.
>>
>>52118978
Vudra.
Martial arts mooks with animal heads.
Mythic ranks.
Semidivine superweapons and spirits, spirits everywhere.
Themes of finding a functional place in a heavily organised society, making your own, or trying to tear it down.
Suddenly INTRIGUE halfway through as everyone is possibly schrodinger rakshasas.
Final battle determines whether the party puts down a somewhat decent rakshasa trying to overturn the social order (and enrich herself and her kin, she's not not out for herself), overthrows the vaguely-Irori-backed divine law based society in favor of softening the rakshasa's plan for the continent, trying to kill both sides and become the new leaders, etc.

India-themed Shin Megami Tensei starring several well-meaning Irorans, the shards of the Heart of Kothgaz, ratfolk being awesome, a gigantic bitch with too many arms who still understands the point of a velvet glove on the outside of the iron fist, and genie-based magitech.
>>
File: 1344452729420.jpg (72KB, 734x404px) Image search: [Google]
1344452729420.jpg
72KB, 734x404px
>>52119148
Yes.
YES.
YEEEEEEESSSSSS.
>>
>>52119148
>>52119170
Paizo's not going to do this, we have to do it ourselves.
>>
File: Spot check.jpg (49KB, 432x498px) Image search: [Google]
Spot check.jpg
49KB, 432x498px
>>52118266
>>
Sorry for being so late on a lot of these, Forrest has been holding my leash pretty tight lately.

>>52109020
The intention with the betrothed is, in fact, to make a class with a companion that is as powerful as one tier 3 class when combined, rather than an already powerful character and their pet fighter. Playing as one and a half characters is half of the PROBLEM of things like the Summoner and the Druid - and even the hunter, to an extent. If you are finding that a Betrothed and their Companion is less powerful than a normal Avowed, we'll do everything in our power to fix that.

>>52109237
Hey, anon! We've made a few changes to make it more possible to have a full-sized dragon at early levels. What else are you struggling with in your build? Is there anything we might be able to add to make builds like yours feel more valid, such as further reducing the mentions of romantic interactions in the fluff text - or would that be unhelpful?

>>52117026
Can I ask what isn't right with the Avowed at the moment, in your opinion?
>>
File: 1389465804725.jpg (16KB, 378x434px) Image search: [Google]
1389465804725.jpg
16KB, 378x434px
>>52119189
>Forrest has been holding my leash pretty tight lately.
>>
>>52118978
>Razmir's Triumph
>Weird shit is going on around Gallowspire
>Weirder than usual
>Party sent to investigate
>Turns out it's a Razmir cult
>Fucking somehow Razmir has figured out how to get at the imprisoned and weakened Whispering Tyrant for something
>The method he figured out has to do with his ability to grant fake domains
>Book 1 ends with the party managing to half fuck the ritual
>Gallowspire is mostly destroyed, Razmir stands having suddenly jumped from 0 to 9 mythic ranks, sucked out all of Tar-Baphon's
>Popped from level 19 to 20 at the same time
>Suddenly all of Razmir's followers actually get the domains they're supposed to
>Razmir is suddenly immortal
>The 1 mythic spark he didn't get is distributed among the party, important NPCs, and Razmir's top agents
>everyone gets a mythic rank
>party has to run to Taldor to call a new Shining Crusade against Razmir
>Cayden Cailean gets involved indirectly, basically he is the reason Razmir doesn't immediately just crush the party guy can't be sure the Lucky Drunk isn't around and watching
>Razmir goes on the war path to find and consume all the great old evils like the Runelords to increase his own power
>The shining crusade must stop him
>Main NPCs and Villains come from those exposed at Gallowspire
>The party is at the center of it as those who were exposed to a bit of the Whispering Tyrant's power

Can the Shining Crusade stop Razmir in his triumph?
>>
>>52119148
finally! A chance to use my fool's errand-using Bollywood Protagonist
>>
>>52119200
>Razmir
>Cayden Cailean
No thank you, not cute enough
>>
>>52118978
An evil AP but it's set up as evil vs evil instead of evil vs tentatively good.
>>
henlo /pfg/
hello u STINKY NERDS
I have a drive link for starjammer, i have shared it in the most recent Archive thread, is it Kosher to share it here to add to the unified repository?
>>
>>52119189
Different anon: I haven't run the numbers on this but I feel that between Aether Swarm not getting CHA to damage with selections, and Betrothed's slowed dice progression, Swarm is now a really weak option for the betrothed/companion with the slower progression, because it's gotten the short end of two damage reductions.

It's reliable for debuffing, sure, but say at level 10, the companion doing 4d6 with a full round action of swarm is so tiny they might as well not be doing any damage at all.
>>
What kind of master (race/class/etc) should have a tiefling slayer dedicated to political conspiracies?
>>
>>52119200
I like this, especially with a progression table of "These river kingdoms fall in 2d6 days to miracles, agents, infighting, etc." to give things a sense of impending doom.
>>
File: 1329404069600.jpg (67KB, 458x704px) Image search: [Google]
1329404069600.jpg
67KB, 458x704px
Does anyone have the random reincarnation roll table?
>>
>>52119270
For what it's worth, the main reason for that is that it only eats a move action. You can still use standard action clauses alongside it, and with the new Aether Queen feat, you have Aether Beast as a primary damage dealing option. Swarm shouldn't be your first pick as a damage dealer unless you want an option to deal with exceptionally hard-to-hit enemies, or you want to augment your Aether Beast damage.

tl;dr: its lower damage is a tradeoff for its action cost.
>>
>>52119290
Chelish human, Lawful Evil or Neutral Evil, possibly Lawful Neutral or True Neutral.

Class is less important, could be an Aristocrat, but let's say an Inquisitor or some flavor of Wizard.
>>
>>52119290
A human enchanter wizard. the Tiefling was once paid to kill the enchanter, but in the face of his imminent death, the enchanter reached for the first spell he could muster.

Matchmaker.

They've been together ever since.
>>
>>52119318
Betrothed particularly feels like it gets the worst end of this deal because your standard action clauses have the halved CL and won't be as effective, and if your partner is specced in anything but swarm you have to waste their action as well.
>>
>>52119200
Get the Red Mantis cult involved, too on the PCs' side
>>
>>52119390
Even better, toss in a Red Mantis Schism.
Some think he qualifies already. Some think he's right on the cusp and is SUPER HERETICAL. Big Red himself is staying as far away from the divine-rank-draining dingleberry as possible, playing cribbage with Babs.
>>
>>52119310
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>52119447
Well let's see.
>>
>>52119463
wew
>>
>>52119463
Nice roll.
>>
File: 1480710559393.png (462KB, 747x795px) Image search: [Google]
1480710559393.png
462KB, 747x795px
>>52119463
>nat 100
Nice
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>52119447
me too!
>>
File: 1474495665220.jpg (168KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474495665220.jpg
168KB, 707x1000px
>>52119447
Is this homebrew?
>>
>>52119344
You're still able to full attack with your modulation (or blast and move) while your companion throws out both a debuffing swarm (covering targets you're not touching) and lays down BFC effects or softens up YOUR target. Isn't that powerful in itself?
>>
>>52119498
straight from the SRD, from paizo.
thats a nice flareacle btw anon.
>>
File: 1485106001529.png (299KB, 560x368px) Image search: [Google]
1485106001529.png
299KB, 560x368px
>>52119447
Thank you, but I meant the one with the possibility of, for example, an awakened topiary elephant, and shit like that.
>>
>>52119463
tableposter here, hail ye Wyvaranon
>>
What even makes someone chaotic evil? Neutral evil seems more blurry than the other neutrals to their chaotic counterpart.
>>
File: Fire demon.jpg (239KB, 945x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Fire demon.jpg
239KB, 945x1181px
>>52119593
generally, Chaotic Evil is due to psychosis or a wanton desire for destruction and damn the consequences. Look at how demons are described acting for a sense of how Chaotic Evil works.
>>
>>52119593
the same way chaotic is separated elsewhere
its the difference between junkrat and Heath ledger joker
>>52119576
I have never seen or heard of that pokemon. I'm guessing this is a 3rdparty list?
>>
File: 1474012125900.jpg (5MB, 4648x3289px) Image search: [Google]
1474012125900.jpg
5MB, 4648x3289px
>>52119575
>straight from the SRD, from paizo.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/r/reincarnate/
>–UNOFFICIAL–

You dumb dumb baka.
>>
>>52119613
its faster than pulling out a gotdamn PHB and typing it myself
>>
File: meguflat.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meguflat.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52119576
>>
>>52119602
Not necessarily.

It's more "I do what I want" and their "I want" happens to involve other people's misery. Doesn't have to be psychosis, just a grade-a asshole.
>>
>>52119677
lawful evil
>"Fuck, the police"
Neutral Evil
>"Fuck the(y're) police"
Chaotic Evil
>"fuck the police"
or something to that nature i cant recall it clearly
>>
>>52119677
It's generally going to be considered sociopathy and/or psychopathy because of the dysfunctional level of giving no fucks.

CE will break the rules whenever they feel like it, generally have no shame about calling you on breaking them, though - rules, laws, codes of conduct, those all are for other people not for you.

While they MAY be nice and CAN be agreeable under some conditions, the moment anything is in between what they want right now and themselves, they no longer give a fuck, and will do whatever to get it. In fact, chances are they'll be holding a grudge as well. "How fucking DARE you stop me from fucking this unconscious girl, what the FUCK is WRONG with you you fucking asshole? FUCK YOU!"

Of course, they have no sense of ethics; CE may have an easy time with polygraphs because of this.
>>
>>52119754
The easiest way to think about it, as far as I've seen, is as thus.

Your good/evil axis is about what you WANT to do.

Your Law/Chaos axis is about what you think you SHOULD do, even if you don't want to.

So good and evil determines what you want, and law/chaos is how you limit yourself based on things OTHER than your base wants.

Like say a badguy is beaten, and the Good guy can finish him off. Him choosing not to do so, even if he wants to, is Lawful. He doesn't need to have a rule against murder, or code forbidding him. It is in this way that the Lawful alignment is separate from actual laws.
>>
How do I, in pathfinder, play a character whose morality system is not based on cumulative action. Basically in pathfinder your morality, in this case 'alignment' is the sum of past actions. Instead if someone were to few the past as merely events, the good not weighing against the bad in some cosmic balancing act, but both existing as two distinct measures in someone, how would I convey that?

Alignment doesn't support that at all.

Should I just say fuck it and be an Unchained Oracle?
>>
>>52119608
Yeah, someone made it and posted it on pfg some years ago, i think.
>>
>>52119837
I use this framework for Good vs Evil
Who benefits, and on whose expense?

If you benefit from it at other people expense, it is Evil.
If others benefit from it at your own expense, it is Good.
Any other combination equals Neutral.
>>
>>52119882
...Could you try to explain that again?
"if someone were to few the past as merely events" sounds like pure gibberish to me sorry
>>
>>52119931
*view the past as merely events

Meaning basically that if you do 4 good deeds and 3 bad deeds you don't come out to 1 net good deed. Instead you are simply someone who has committed 7 separate deeds, 4 good and 3 bad. Pathfinder acts on cumulative logic for good and evil.
>>
>>52117385
>20 int
>5 cha

switched over, Lys becomes an idiotic kid, but is no less adept at making people do what she wants.
>>
>>52119976
Also be warned that certain good or evil deeds are intent-agnostic.

For example, by RAW, if you use an [Evil] spell for entirely good purposes with entirely good results, then the action you did was not a good act it was an evil act.
>>
>>52119976
That is because Pathfinder wants you to have rigor in your alignment for the sake of having consistent personality

Of course this all depends on the scale of the aligned acts. After all, all actions are not equal. Jaywalking is merely jaywalking.

What kind of person switches their moral values on and off like that?
>>
>>52120003
Iomedae for one.
>>
>>52120007
30 seconds man.
Memery on point.
>>
A very bored level 17 psion or level 18 psychic crafts a lot of Rings of Sustenance and Cracked Pearly White Spindle Ioun Stones.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/ring-of-sustenance/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/ioun-stones/pearly-white-spindle-ioun-stone/

The psion or psychic kidnaps impoverished homeless people, finds a safe sanctum for them, puts on the ring and the stone, and uses Microcosm to make a mental paradise.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-powers/m/microcosm/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/m/microcosm/

Could this be said to be a non-evil act?

Hard Mode: Using Pathfinder's Intelligence for Diplomacy, the psion or psychic convinces the homeless people to agree to this first.
>>
>>52120040
Lawful Neutral
>>
>>52120040
Without their consent, it's evil. With it, it's not. Intimidate would be coercion and thus evil, bluff would deny consent, Diplomacy would not.
>>
>>52119976
>Meaning basically that if you do 4 good deeds and 3 bad deeds you don't come out to 1 net good deed. Instead you are simply someone who has committed 7 separate deeds, 4 good and 3 bad. Pathfinder acts on cumulative logic for good and evil.
You get an aura for the good and bad, chaotic and lawful deeds that you do. You can have more than one aura.

For every deed you do, your aura increases, from None, to Faint, to Moderate, to Strong and finally Overwhelming.

Faint is something like 10 minor good/evil deeds. Moderate is a hundred minor deeds, or 10 big sized ones. Strong and overwhelming both take lifetimes of small deeds, or literally saving a nation at great risk to oneself or genocide, for example.

You get hit for half damage for effects that do damage to good/evil at moderate, and full on when at a strong or overwhelming aura.

Yes, that means if you do both good and evil any casting of unholy/holy word will fuck you up.
>>
>>52120116
Good vs Evil is not about choice
>>
>>52119882
doesnt matter how your character views the concepts of good and evil.

does he save the asshole merchant from the orcs or not
>>
>>52119996
I don't know if I would call it intent agnostic, or rather context-locked.

Evil spells exist to be a villain. Player made a mistake in his roleplaying if he tries to use them for any other use.
>>
>>52119189
>>52109237
I'm going to add a line to the fluff text for 'prophesied bonds between an intelligent mount and a fated rider', I think. It's a really neat concept that we admittedly forgot about while writing the fluff, but whole-heartedly support.
>>
Are there any good X to Y traits/talents for charisma? Intelligence seems to get free reign of charisma based skills but I'd like to see if there are options to even things up.
>>
File: a9bf17af9cb93ab3026d7bc8be8f46d0.jpg (285KB, 728x1335px) Image search: [Google]
a9bf17af9cb93ab3026d7bc8be8f46d0.jpg
285KB, 728x1335px
Why does /pfg/ throw fits over someone in a party optimizing for high Diplomacy? Look at the hullabaloo over past characters with optimized Diplomacy.

Why does only Diplomacy get this treatment?

Is it because people hate the idea of being worse at talking than the party super-face?
>>
>Wonder why there's so many terrible applicants to lewdgames

>Get bored, head onto F-List like I do once a year

>Go into /tg/ chat channel and see a shitload of character profiles based around characters I've been seeing in applications

KEK. I understand now: /soc/ autists ruining everything.
>>
>>52120619
Because even with most of the Diplomacy fixes, you can manage to optimize hard enough to make an enemy that hates you go 'ok, alright, I'll do you this unconditional favor-oh, and call me again if you need anything'
Diplomacy is a thing best left for RP imo.
>>
>>52120990
The 'make request' function of diplomacy is kinda what breaks it; in 3.5e a hostile creature that you diplomacize at will PRETEND to like you while working against you behind your back. (Of course, that had the EPIC rules, which were a similar problem...)
>>
>>52120567
Charisma doesn't get any skill swaps other than the Lore Oracle's cha-for-knowledges, but they get stuff like Cha-to-AC, Cha-to-Saves, Cha-to-initiative (Noble Scion of War), and so forth.
>>
>>52120643
Any good ones?
>>
>>52120619
Because 99% of people who optimize for diplomacy intend to use it as non-magical unbeatable mind control and either they get what they want or you have to listen to endless bitching about MUH RULES.
>>
>>52121058
Or they REALLY want to make sure they pass those romance checks in Jade Regent.
>>
>>52121116
Oh yeah, that's a thing too.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>52119447
>early morning roll posting
>>
>>52121300
the fuck are these rolls
>>
>>52121116
Isn't the bulk of points from events and shit the party is most likely going to go through anyway?
>>
Is haste even worth taking for a PoW game with no archers in the group? It seems like maneuvers do a pretty good job of replacing full attacks altogether.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>52121308
Reincarnation table
>>52119447
>>
>>52121384
You get one point for a few events, and a couple more forsecret events, but you have to roll against a huge scaling DC based on your relationship score to get bonus points from events and gifts. Only diplomancers have a chance and only massively optimized ones can be consistent.
>>
How would you get access to permanent regeneration for less than 22,000 gp?
>>
>>52121489
Bro, someone mentioned boots of the earth last thread. The fuck else you want?
>>
>>52121431
Yeah, I more meant 'why the fuck are the first two rolls a 100 then a 1, that's weirdly coincidental.'
>>
>>52121493
Something that isn't a third party magic item 99.8% have never heard of in-game.
>>
>>52121489
Here you go. For only 20,000 gp you get an ioun stone that regenerates 1 damage every 10 minutes.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/ioun-stones/pearly-white-spindle-ioun-stone/
Cheaper versions cost less but are less effective.
>>
>>52121489
Ioun stone, pearly white spindle.
>>
>>52121544
Fast Healing 0.00167 OP
>>
>>52121459
How big of a DC are we talking here?
>>
Dark Bloodborne WHEN?
>>
>>52121585
Like it starts at 30 IIRC, and you make a check every level and other situations that pop up. So you need like a +20 at level 1 to just have a 50%.

Could be wrong though.
>>
>>52121605
You mean the monster rape game?
>>
>>52121583
For 20,000gp it's fast healing 0.01
>>
>>52121727
such value
>>
>>52121585
>>52121644
iirc it was 10 plus relationship score, and beating it by 10 or more also gets a bonus point. Also I recall that JR had some ridiculously high scores needed, the ones on the prd appear scaled back from the original.
>>
>>52121529
>Something that isn't a third party magic item
Boots of the Earth are first party.
>99.8% have never heard of in-game
So you only want us to tell you things you should already know.
>>
>>52121644
Looking it up the DC is equal to your current relationship score. I.e if your relationship with Shalelu is 10, the DC to advance it to 11 is 10.

Once your Relationship is equal to the NPC's romance score, you can make one last Diplomacy Check of 10+NPC level+their Charisma.. Then boom, you're done.

The issue is like this anon said
>>52121784
The Romance Scores are high as hell. Anyone who isn't a diplomancer, a CHARISMA based diplomancer at that is basically going to take the whole campaign to woo someone and even then they might only have ONE chance to do so.

Martials that aren't paladins and bloodragers can pretty much hang up their coats too.
>>
>>52121718

Yes, that!
>>
File: Time to sleep.gif (647KB, 238x179px) Image search: [Google]
Time to sleep.gif
647KB, 238x179px
>>52116367
>Although I deeply detest Pathfinder as a mangled, broken system, I have a vested interest in ensuring that this third-party product is a well-polished one.

Why do you have a vested interest in making sure SoM is good?
>>
Blood Mountain Anon here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oCSM8Si9cD3hgqmUHFFI-EaR2dWBniEKQo_VTaUIcIw/edit

I'm planning on making translation magic "one language to one other language" i.e you can't cast a spell and just know all the languages you need, you can only translate from one language (French) into another language (English).

Anyways, I'm pondering how to explain why there's a common language for each of the continents in this setting. (Namicera, the Last Continent, and Pauroe/Fricia/Karsi, the Old Continents)

My first thought, then, is that an ancient empire once existed, which conqured all of the Old Continents (i.e Roman Empire style) but because of its great size, it collapsed. In order to facilitate trade and make communication easier, the empire set up a common language that each continent would use. This common language then become the lingua franca of each continent, to the point that it became the "Common Tongue" of that continent.

For the New Continent, I'm considering simply having it be explained as the languages of the continent being /somewhat/ mutually intelligible (along the lines of the relationship between Spanish/French/Italian), along with there being a generally-agreed upon "Common Dialect" that is used by traders and merchants that universally understood by all but the most insular of folk. The mutual intelligibility can get to the point that, yes, you can communicate with someone from across the continent, but it's going to be a little hard to get concepts across and there might be a few hiccups.

Any thoughts on this? I like having somewhat realistic depictions of linguistics in my games, even if I have to simplify it in order to avoid detail-derailment
>>
>>52121915
GM basically went on vacation and will probably post it up after two weeks or not at all.

Just like original fluffy tails campaign.
>>
>>52121828

Ameiko is 50, the easiest is Koya at 32.
>>
>>52121946
Knowing his relationship with Strike! It's probably because he's desperate to get his name in the credits.
>>
>>52121961
No, my vacation starts tomorrow.

I'll probably make the posting later today
>>
>>52122053
Explain
>>
How harsh should players be punished for murdering a king?
>>
File: 1461367801432.png (613KB, 837x719px) Image search: [Google]
1461367801432.png
613KB, 837x719px
I'm looking for more ways to enhance my buff spells. Any other features or abilities similar to the Brown Fur Transmuter and Idealize arcane discoveries?
>>
>>52122085
Tortured in prison, then executed.
>>
How would one properly utilize the bard's countersong, distraction, and fascinate?
>>
>>52122053
>>52121946
Ha, ha, no. 2hu is obsessively compelled to optimise to the most effective character possible with the rules available. This makes it hard to game with him.

Therefore if the sub system is balanced, if 2hu gets in a game that is SoM only, it will be easier for him to make an acceptable character and stay in a game.

He plays pathfinder because it's weeb infested and has people wanting to play light hearted fun stories that aren't grim murderfests.
>>
As an archer who has a mithral current user in his group, is it worth using expensive silver arrows everytime the enemy has been made vulnerable to silver?
>>
>>52117671
Ask your GM.
>>
>>52122155
Has he said that or is this pure conjecture?
>>
>>52122085
He has to be the new King. Retire your character and roll a new one, the king is now trying to kill the party and have them tortured to death.

The players new objective is to kill the king.
>>
>>52122053
Shouldn't be hard, getting Jolly to credit people isn't hard at all. I mean I'm in the special thanks of Leg Kin II as a playtester.
>>
>>52122085

Typically you get drawn and quartered for that.
>>
>>52122162
You're drowning in gold by the time a Mithral Current user is handing out silver vulnerability. You can pay the eight hundred GP for a supply of silver arrows.
>>
>>52122064

Aah! I can't wait!
>>
>>52122170
I'd pull quotes but am on mobile so it'd be a pain. But it's all true.
>>
File: Great_Chain_of_Being_2.png (198KB, 525x765px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Chain_of_Being_2.png
198KB, 525x765px
>>52122085

Hanged, drawn and quartered. Even if the king was a tyrant or they acted in someone else's orders. Regicides have proven to be willing to break the divine Great Chain of Being by killing a king. They can do it again.
>>
>>52122229
I doubt an archer would only use 400ish arrows throughout his career but even two or three times that amount is still an ok deal for a +50% damage boost to every full attack.
>>
>>52121953

Friend, might I suggest an alternative?

Embrace the language barrier. Translators and guides are as Old America as Apple Pie, a man who knows English, French, Bayou and Lupine will be as treasured as the Pathfinder.

Language is a much ignored stepchild of fluff, I highly suggest you actually make it a thing.
>>
>>52122229

Aren't alchemical silver arrows like, 4gp for a quiver (20)? Would those work?
>>
>>52122283
its +2 gp per arrow so I guess it would cost about the same as a single charge from a wand of gravity bow every time the archer full attacks.
>>
>>52122229

Silver arrows? Fuck silver arrows, they get a damage penalty.

You want quality? Get mithral arrows.
>>
>>52122300

Yeah, I don't know about that. Adamantine arrows list cost per missile while silver is just a straight +2 gp for ammo.
>>
>>52122307
(1d8 -1 + enh+ deadly aim)*1.5 isnt such a bad deal though.
>>
>>52122339

Also, you can buy durable arrows and I think those can be made into specific material arrows, so you can reuse the same 20 or so arrows every combat, provided you can retrieve them.
>>
>>52122356
50% chance that you lose them for every miss though and I think tracking that shit starts to get old real fast.
>>
>>52122365

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons/weapon-descriptions/ammunition/ammunition-bow-arrow-durable/

>Durable arrows don’t break due to normal use, whether or not they hit their target
>>
>>52121397
Depends on party composition desu. Some initiators get a lot of out of the extra attack or the movespeed, some don't.
>>
>>52122382
You are pretty fucked if your GM decides that the arrows are lost instead of destroyed when you shoot though.
>>
Is there such a thing as an evil version of silver crane?
>>
>>52122448
Black Seraph
>>
>>52122448
Black Seraph. No healing though. Just intimidate.
>>
>>52122271
That's definitely what I'm considering! I like giving value to less-appreciated skills (Handle Animal, Linguistics, /APPRAISE/).

I'm gonna have a "Trade Tongue" that will service you through most interactions, but might result in a few hiccups. If you want to communicate and get the most out of it, it would be a good idea to learn as many languages as you can.

I'm considering the following campaign traits:

Natural Linguist:

You use Charisma to determine the number of languages you know at 1st level, instead of Intelligence. In addition, you add your Charisma modifier to all Linguistics checks instead of Intelligence. You can learn two languages instead of one per rank in linguistics.

Trader

You suffer no penalty to Diplomacy, Sense Motive, Bluff, or Intimidate when using the Trade Tongue to communicate with a creature that does not speak the Trade Tongue. When communicating with a creature that speaks the Trade Tongue, you gain a +4 bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Sense Motive, and Intimidate checks.

And letting Crow-Folk (the messengers and couriers of the setting) gain either campaign for free wouldn't be too bad, as they're a +CHA race that can make use of it.
>>
>>52122461
There's a couple ways of healing though, just much more limited.
>>
>>52122070
Every time he talks about Strike! He starts with "I have my name in this book" and then goes on to say what a piece of shit it is.
>>
>>52122403

I would argue it, if the GM was just being a bitch. Like, if I was firing off into the ocean, down a cliff, into a beast that gets teleported out, okay. But if they are lost after firing inside a building? Yeah, fuck that.
>>
>>52122448
Black Seraph. And Eternal Guardian is the neutral discipline.
>>
>>52122476
Trader seems a bit powerful if you're assuming that most things in the setting speak Trade.
>>
New Thread

>>52122553
>>52122553
>>52122553
>>52122553
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.