[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1375: SPARKING Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 83

File: Jump OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52027310
>>
Would Beast Beyond Nature from Greek Myth allow you to maintain an SMT demon form without magnetite?
>>
>>52038667
Just so you know after the jump is over it's just a normal altform and you don't need magnetite anymore.
>>
Hey Val, could you have an NP that would keep Sunshine active?
>>
>>52036438
>tfw no one wants the dumb cunt to ruin a setting further
Based community, glad we're learning to ignore the trash.
>>
File: ann.jpg (177KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
ann.jpg
177KB, 850x1275px
>>52038726
Not directly, no. Things like the RM discussed in the past thread would work, more indirect methods like that are fine. Just no direct altering or affecting stuff from other jumps with NPs.
>>
Jump # 233 Alan Wake
Perks
*Artist (0)
*Children of the Elder God (300, Discount)
*Champion of Light (400, Discount)
*That was close (200)
*Suave (100)
Equipment:
*Flashlight (0)

The Darkness came for me. It came slowly at first, I barely even noticed anything was wrong. A strange feeling here, something in the corner of my eye there. Eventually though specters of old foes and old friends made of darkness started coming after me. They taunted me of past failures, people and things I failed to save. No matter how many I fought there would always be more ready to take their place.

Then they started targeting my companions… my family. They done goofed. Now with greater urgency I hunted the source. I realized they were using old writings of my old adventures to draw from to give the darkness form. However in doing so it created a connection that went both ways.
The hunter became the hunted as I carved my way through armies of dark versions of old foes.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52038762
There was a dark presence in this place, under the lake lay a gate to another world. It was the prison this dark presence sought to escape from. To end this I realized my best bet was to go there and face the darkness directly. It was a crazy plan initially I intended to go alone but my wives all agreed if I was going they were. Thankfully they agreed with me to leave the kids behind.

We went out to the island on the lake. An army of darkness awaited us, shadows of all my greatest foes; the Specter, Galactus, Superman, Bill Cypher, and Piccolo. A fierce battle fallowed but as I fought I carved runes in to the earth. Runes were merely letters one skilled in them can make words and sentences. By the time I had finished writing my story amidst the battle the dark presence didn’t even know what hit it. I had written an ending to this story It was was helpless but to play out it’s role as it was surrounded and consumed by light.

It was strange one moment we were fighting on an island in the lake, the next we were deep under the water. We swam out confused, wet but free. I couldn’t feel the dark presence any more.
>>
Actually, a small question here, what other myth Jumps does Jumpchain have?
>>
File: SGA.jpg (355KB, 1450x1087px) Image search: [Google]
SGA.jpg
355KB, 1450x1087px
>>52036341 >>52036438

Unless a prior claimant shows up (Bueller? Bueller?), I'm willing to have a crack at a Stargate: Atlantis jump.

Currently thinking jumpers will start off as a member of the expedition, backgrounds will be Diplomat, Scientist, Soldier and Native (the drop-in option). Suggestions on what to include perk/item/drawback-wise (or if you have a better backgrounds approach) are welcome.
>>
>>52038791
None.
>>
>>52038744
Does Numeral of the Saint also work of off a personal timer?
>>
>>52038799
oops, forgot the namefagging so if I get hit by a bus and disappear someone else can claim it.
>>
>>52038791
Do you want only "actual" myths? If so, we have Viking Saga, King Arthur, and arguably Journey to the West. Possibly Wuxia.
>>
File: Confused Dog.png (368KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Dog.png
368KB, 600x440px
>>52038744
How's this for an A+ rank NP?

Hunter's Mark A+ (200SP) +know location of marked target at all times, target recieves a Rank Down in all stats, mark can be applied in line-of-sight, can only mark one target at a time

Would adding: "slows healing" be too much, or is it on the level of an A+ as is?
>>
>>52038637
Build!
Jump 104: Peter Pan
>Location
Rolled 8--Jolly Roger
>Background
Alias: Jane
Sex: Female
Mermaid
>Perks
Flying--can fly when exposed to pixie dust and channelling happy thoughts
Fairy Fluent--can understand but not speak Fairy
Betwixt-and-Between--have bird skills: communication, nesting, read winds, and make folks regurgitate with blow to stomach
They'll Sweetly Drown you--appearance buff; makes easier to kill or extract favors or info from folks, but works best with drowning
Maid of the Sea--can control the sea, manipulate water and storms and such. storms when cry.
Pearl Dream--can turn pearls into mermaids, with weak in 2-4 years, strong in almost 10.
>Items
Mermaid's Comb--ivory comb that beautifies hair used on. makes user appear more elegant and dignified regardless of dress
Nautilus Shell--nautilus that determines place in mermaid hierarchy. Very basic.
Mermaid Treasures--collection of sea jewelry, very light when wet. w/Comb, appearance buff enough to entrance
Giant Clam--comfy durable clam can sleep in, or lock others inside. prisoner can become pearl.
>Companions
Mermaid Sisters--five other mermaids that act like mermaids and enjoy mermaid things.
>Drawbacks
Lagoon-Locked--can't get out of the water, barely can get onto rocks
Grounded--unable to fly and tend to fall out of others' grasp.
Musical--life is a musical, can get swept up in songs if not determined enough to steer them

I totally have a plan for this.
>>
>>52038824
After getting off of Hook's ship (somehow) and making my way to my "sisters", set up for a life of constant watery cattiness. The Sisters start out as a Tomboy, a Party Girl, a Bimbo, a Hedonist, and a Bitch, which leaves me being the Responsible Nerd. End up trading attention to Peter for books from the mainland. Lots of sunbathing and reading and being the brains of our group--specifically explaining how their plans to become Peter's favorite are doomed to failure (especially the moron). But yay, an actually-useful aquatic form.
>>
>>52038697
Oh. Well, that handles that issue, I suppose. Teaches me not to skim the notes. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52038799
Don't wall off Ascension like the bitch did, then it'll make up for the worthless jump we have now.
>>
Are there any perks that would allow you to DRM lock your technological/biological creations to stop others from reverse engineering them?
>>
>>52038791
Do you count Urban "Mythology" (i.e. Creepypasta)? Besides that, I think >>52038821 has the right of it.
>>
>>52038821
Nah, like the Greek Myth jump.
>>
File: Suplex a Train.jpg (33KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Suplex a Train.jpg
33KB, 600x720px
>>52038744
In Fate/Stay, are the stats we buy the only thing enemy Masters can see?

Because it'll be hilarious if one of them sees a Servant with E rank strength punt a bus 'cause they have 5 different muscle perks, but none of that is reflected in the Servant's stat sheet.
>>
File: brar.png (749KB, 640x873px) Image search: [Google]
brar.png
749KB, 640x873px
>>52038810
I...assume so? I mean, it's not like there's much of a sun in the moon cell and it really feels like the simplest option. It's been a long time since I played Extra so if someone wants to correct me, feel free to pipe up.

>>52038822
If you add slows healing, I'd say it could be B, maybe A if it's a really good slow healing effect. Without it, I'd only put on a C rank for that.
>>
>>52038879
Yes. Young Justice has a perk just for that.
Xena has another perk you might be able to futz into doing the same thing, but that one is more of a personal thing.
>>
>>52038879
There's something for that in Young Justice.
>>
File: tiv.jpg (276KB, 850x1232px) Image search: [Google]
tiv.jpg
276KB, 850x1232px
>>52038891
Up to you whether you want them to see your profile as your Servant build reflects or your profile as it really should be.
>>
File: Lancer Roadtrip.jpg (196KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer Roadtrip.jpg
196KB, 850x601px
>>52038892
Cool, thanks for the info.

Would ditching the slowed healing factor and upping the de-buff to 2 Ranks down fit for A+?
>>
>>52038889
Well, Viking Saga is Norse Mythology, King Arthur is Arthurian Legend, and JttW is kind of a "spin-off/fanfiction" of Chinese Mythology. Wuxia too. Though the latter two are a bit like The Divine Comedy in status.
>>
>>52038892
>I...assume so? I mean, it's not like there's much of a sun in the moon cell and it really feels like the simplest option. It's been a long time since I played Extra so if someone wants to correct me, feel free to pipe up.
It worked due to the Sun iirc, and since everything was computer simulated including the Servants, Gawain was invincible until the Hacker you helped hacked into the system and removed the simulated sun.
>>
>>52038891
What about pulling those stunts as a Master eh? Could've gone pro but joined the navy and all that.

Nano magics son! They harness the mana of bacterium etc etc.
>>
>>52038879
Personally I just install self-destruct commands into stuff. Those range from "format all hard drives" to "fry the electrical system" to "is consumed by blue fire" to "actually fucking explodes", depending on the stuff.

I mean, that's what self-destruct switches are for. Mostly.
Also they're super dramatic.
>>
File: lib.jpg (449KB, 550x770px) Image search: [Google]
lib.jpg
449KB, 550x770px
>>52038922
Without the healing factor and with a two rank reducement, I'd put it at A rank.

>>52038933
Aah, yeah, was kinda confused since I remember him being bullshit strong and couldn't remember a time based solution to it. It'd be based on the sun's actual position then.

And since I know it'll come up, no, you're not invincible during that time. Think of that as a gameplay abstraction used so people didn't power level their way through part of Extra's story. Having your power tripled is still seriously badass.
>>
>>52038928
>Wuxia too
Please don't talk about things you have no clue about.
>>
>>52038975
inb4 muh azyn lit wank
>>
>>52038928
Do we have a Divine Comedy jump?
>>
>>52039002
Well there was a really really shit gauntlet attempt that never got anywhere.
Other than that no.
>>
>>52038985
He thinks a genre of fantasy novels is "Chinese Mythology". That's like saying Twilight and other pulp romance novels is part of American Mythology. It's pretty stupid shit, considering how recent Wuxia is as a genre.
>>
>>52039021
Pretty sure you just can't read mate, given he was saying it was like fanfiction.
>>
>>52038974
I really hate to ask this because I know I'm pestering you, but how does it work if, say, you're in space or on a planet with multiple suns?
>>
>>52039021
To be fair, Romance of the Three Kingdoms is one of the potential setting options.
>>
>>52038975
Wait so the Destroyer is part of Chinese Mythology? Does that mean America predates China now? REMO WILLIAMS MURICA UP YOURS CHINKS NIP NONG CHING CHONG
>>
>>52039044
Romance of the Three Kingdoms is Perfect Lionheart quality fanfiction.
>>
>>52038928
Ah, fair point. Thanks for the assist!

>>52038975
>>52039021
You know, you could have simply corrected the Anon with a simple "Not myths, literature" instead of lashing out. It would have accomplished more with less posting and aggravation on everyone's parts.

Just sayin' though.
>>
>>52039034
I've got no idea. For the sake of simplicity, I'll say that it doesn't get stronger/weaker no matter how many/what type of sun is above, but multiple suns might mean it's active more often, since it'll work as long as a Sun is in the sky above you at the right time.

In space...I dunno. Think, unless someone has something to go by for canon, I'll go with it doesn't work in space, only when you're on a world with a sun orbiting it so it can b in the sky above you.
>>
File: Selvaria_Bles_solo.jpg (386KB, 1257x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Selvaria_Bles_solo.jpg
386KB, 1257x1000px
>>52038938
Well... Selvaria is my Master, so stuff like that is totally going to happen.

Some smug-ass Master is going to sic their Servant on me, and while they gloat about how weak a Master I have, Selvi is going to turn them into a cloud of ash. Just because she is a dead average mage doesn't mean she isn't capable of some straight-up Servant level shenanigans.
>>
>>52038957
I love explosions as much as the next magitek-powered theoretical scientist. But that kind of things gets a little complicated when I start building thematic squads of bio-androids who are immune to magic and flagrantly violate the laws of physics like a bunch of cartoon-powered domestic abusers. At that point the self-destruct feature, while hilarious if pulled off, is too finicky and unpredictable.
>>
>>52039058
I agree with >>52038928 anon that Wuxia is Chinese Mythology. China has no history or mythos that wasn't stolen from another culture. Pretty much all of Chinese mythology is fanfiction of European Mythology.
>>
>>52039069
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>52038870
Why would I wall it off? For jumpers it's a giant trap.

Pros:
* you can take on a fleet of Wraith hive ships and win easily
* you can pull off other wacky mystical shit at that level or below.

Cons:
* you're now an energy being tied to a specific metaphysical realm in the Stargate Universe
* if you do pull off wacky mystical shit, all the other Ascended will dogpile you and kick your incorporeal ass
* you can be casually erased at galactic ranges by an oversized baptismal font.

tldr, anyone have a screencap of Lex Luthor saying "President? Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to become president?"
>>
File: teng bait.png (70KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
teng bait.png
70KB, 600x353px
>>52039076
>>
Is there anything that would let you have a body that exists inside your Infernals Inner World at the same time as being outside of it? The same way Yozis and Third Circles can have multiple bodies to be in two places at once.
>>
>>52039088
Bodacious Bait?
>>
>>52038836
Had a bit of trouble actually spending KP in this one.
Jump 105: Spongebob Squarepants
>Origin
Alias: Jane Doe, the Crazy Communist Mermaid
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Perks
Underwater Physics--can do anything underwater can do on land, except breathe
Jumpy's a Human?--folks assume I'm their species until proven otherwise
Krabtastic--can make Krabby Patties: nutritious, delicious, and cure to corruption and mind control.
Bright Colors = Important!--integrate into stories, get mild plot armor to handle common dangers
Livin' in the Sunlight--when doing something love and experienced with, song and dance gives speed, endurance, and skill buff
>Items
Spatula--normal spatula

Told you I had a plan.

Use mermaid form from Peter Pan to not drown, even if I am shrunk to match everything else. At first I was going to make a competing burger joint, but then I remembered how well that worked in Invader Zim (it didn't). Instead, I tried to start a Communist Revolution to directly counter Krabs' ultra-capitalism. Aside from being labeled as the crazy chick with the crazier ideas, my supposed rise of the glorious workers' paradise didn't get very far off the ground. There was one point where a bunch of anchovies were with me, but they got distracted by cheap burgers. Things got worse for The Cause from there.

Also, I can sorta fly.
>>
>>52039093
>>
>>52039093
Pretty sure there's already a charm for that. If I'm remembering wrong then just pay for the inner world perk and use tweedled to be in more than one place at a time.
That way you can be inside yourself and outside yourself as yourself.
>>
>>52039088
If you want could always go back to crossposting from SB or /cyoag/. We just gott a Greek God cyoa that's pretty on topic for this mythology talk.
>>
File: all the spiders.jpg (104KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
all the spiders.jpg
104KB, 800x535px
>>52038957
I beg to differ, all my self destruct switches summon spiders, who are themselves covered in spiders.

The stop spiders button summons wasps. And by wasps, I mean Cazadors.
>>
>>52039085
Seems like all the downsides go away once you leave the setting.
>>
>>52039085
Because if you don't people are going to wank that they're literally omnipotent everywhere because none of the memelords pushing for it actually know what ascention means.

Sure it's a bigger trap than being a Forgotten Realms Diety, but you do realize that if someone doesn't know it's a trap then they'll just do whatever out of ignorance.
>>
>>52039085
Drawbacks go away post-jump, meaning we shouldn't be tied to the setting if we ascend. Waiting ten years until getting to lord it over a galaxy is worth it.
>>
>>52039085
This'll get funny when people bring up the parallel universe perks.
>>
>>52039104
Avatars have to be in the same dimension as you.

>>52039108
Any idea the Charm's name?

>tweedled
?
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>52038879
My main chain isn't really that focused in technology, but I usually don't worry about it. I also tend to leave several piles of outside context material and technology laying around on the floor.

One time I left an entire pile of laser cannons behind in a bar. Man, that was a wild Christmas Eve.
>>
>>52039133
Well that's their problem. They can wank that HP magic makes them literally omnipotent, but that doesn't mean it does.
>>
File: 1453609117232.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453609117232.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
http://pastebin.com/QAzvhSnY

So, I got a shitton of perks done for Double Cross.

Mind you, we haven't gotten into powers yet...so
That'll be interesting.

Please take a gander!

Wild Card is meant to be the protagonist perkline while UGN Operative theoretically allows for you to be a complete badass normal if you don't want some renegade juice. Do have a look.
>>
>>52039147
Avatars don't need to be in the same dimension if you buy pocket dimension too. It's in the combo pdf somewhere.

As for the charm I unfortunately can't remember it outside of the idea that it probably exists.
Tweedled is from Alice in Wonderland. It lets you be in two places at once. A very nice perk all things considered.
>>
File: 120.png (50KB, 147x168px) Image search: [Google]
120.png
50KB, 147x168px
>>52039133
So basically it doesn't matter because they're screwing themselves either way. Endgame Xianxia basically eclipses Ascension completely anyways, what's the big deal about it?
>>
>>52039164
But if they don't know it's a trap then they'd do it because they heard it sounds cool and never even know about the consequences.
That's not really wanking things away it's just not knowing what will happen. It's not like reality can ensue in an imagination game to show someone it's a bad idea.
>>
>>52039171
Why are you double crossing me?
>>
>>52039133
>become immortal
>gain untold knowledge and crazy power
>that power grows with worship
>can make others ascend like you
>literally galaxy-spanning senses

>a trap
Turn your trip back on, Red. And stop lying so much, you look like an idiot.

>m-muh setting wank
Drawbacks leave post-jump, including racial ones.
>>
>>52039204
>But if they don't know it's a trap then they'd do it because they heard it sounds cool and never even know about the consequences
It's still their fault that they didn't bother doing research and just took things for granted, just like the /tg/ guy that fucked anemones. It's just that in this case they might never develop issues due to their fuck up.
>>
Drakengard is being redone with each game being its own jump right? Because after watching some lore videos in preparation for Nier Automata I'm overcome with desire to take the Intoners as companions.
>>
>>52039213
No they don't. The consequences of the stupid shit you do to yourself do not go away after a jump is over and racial disadvantages don't at all unless it's explicitly stated.

Ascending is essentially choosing to stay. You are binding yourself to the world in the most intimate way possible.
>>
>>52039234
Yup.
>>
>>52039171
>Ancient Renegade
Does this give your background more history in other jumps?
>>
>>52039125
No? You still need a compatible metaphysical realm to Ascend into, but even if one fanwanked that you get to take an entire chunk of the SGA universe with you, you're still vulnerable to being casually obliterated at galactic ranges by any competent clarketech-tier scientist. Hell, someone like Rick (of Rick and Morty) would probably shiv you just out of spite.

>>52039139
Sure, _Drawbacks_ go away post-jump, but if include Ascension for CP it won't be in the Drawback section.

>>52039133
I'm tempted to neither wall it off nor offer it for CP.

>>52039142
How so?
>>
>>52039241
That's up to the jumpmaker. If the jumpmaker says that isn't the case, it isn't the case, plain and simple. Let Amry make the call.
>>
File: 1453138184669.jpg (58KB, 465x498px) Image search: [Google]
1453138184669.jpg
58KB, 465x498px
>>52039233
it's a bit retarded because there's a super easy way to gain something approaching omni-potence in an otherwise low power jump, but the same "i can't read" bullshit is why nobody bothers bitching about it or trying to wank it.
seriously, if sb knew what half the shit i let people buy did...
>>
>>52039272
Sneaking things in like that is a sign of shitty work.
>>
>>52039272
Is that you Digger?
>>
>>52039188
The real big deal about ascention is how it ties you to a specific metaphysical realm.
Due to the mechanics of how it works it wouldn't make sense to be able to keep it.
It would be like carting around the Root after a Nasu jump to get MEoDP without paying for them.

Although one setting having high powerlevels isn't really a justification for every jump to have those powerlevels biggatons isn't really the reason it's a big deal.
>>
>>52039282
Yeah, it's no surprise dirge did it all the time. And Digger. Speaking of...

>>52039272
Dirge, is that you?
>>
>>52039241
All drawbacks go away. Those are the rules, Red. Quit pushing your wank.

>>52039261
And you need to understand how the series works if you want to make a workable jump. Otherwise we just have another shitty example of settings being turned into special snowflakes.
>>
>>52039263
How would you even leave after that though?
It would tear you apart horribly if you even managed to survive.
I doubt you'd keep any of the ascended stuff regardless.
>>
File: dfc.png (998KB, 1459x808px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.png
998KB, 1459x808px
>>52039272
This isn't anything new though. The whole point to making obscure jumps back in the day was sliding in shit that nobody would realize and nobody would point out because nobody could be bothered to read the jumps. If you look carefully you'll probably find that the powerwanking and nerfwanking debates come from folks who can't be bothered to make their own jump and insert whatever the fuck they feel like.
>>
File: tumblr_nqju8rdDlD1u3umtco1_250.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqju8rdDlD1u3umtco1_250.gif
16KB, 200x200px
>>52039282
whatever man, it was a giant can of worms anyways and nobody really bothered with it so we never ruled on how it worked
you can say everything you want but you're just another jackass who can't do anything about anything except whinge
>>
>>52039295
Drawbacks that you select at the end of a jump for more points go away.
That is it. Nothing else does. You are wrong and a liar.
>>
Anyway, if we could move on for now, I'm looking for suggestions on what _else_ people want to see offered in an Atlantis jump.
>>
>>52039309
And you're just another shitty jumpmaker putting out poor quality work so you can sneak things by.
>>
>>52039293
Dirge, go back to SB before you BTFO yourself again.
>>
>>52039321
Anon, ignore him. He's pretty much just stirring for a reaction and it's unlikely he's actually made anything. For once try to not fall for the bait.
>>
>>52039320
Somehow I doubt any of them care. I myself don't even know the thing, so I can't help either.

Anyone else feel like you're being watched?
>>
>>52039309
Oh, "we"? Is this something Super-related?
>>
>>52039254
More or less, yeah. It's meant to at least give a tiny bit of advantage as if you'd had a bunch of failsafes already planned out. It's a bit vague on how it works, I know, I'm trying to make it more mechanical as we speak. It's just that the perk itself inherently relies on some weird shit that's hard to transfer out of jump

Renegade stuff in general is hard to make setting-agnostic, Miracle Breed alone was a real weirdness.
>>
>>52039314
Yet all vampire flaws and other racial flaws go away. Explain that.

Oh wait, you can't. I'll take my flaw-free Ascension now.
>>
>>52039331
It's Dirge.
>>
>>52039343
They don't unless it says somewhere in the jump that they do.
This is basic shit son and it's always been like this.
>>
>>52039272
which jump?
>>
>>52039336
For drop-ins, how does it work?
>>
Can't you fuckers tell when someone is shitposting by now?
It's been 3 goddamn years. You should know better.
>>
>>52039261
>I'm tempted to neither wall it off nor offer it for CP.
That's honestly the best option.
Let others decide personally how it works for them manually.
This is a single-player imagination game, after all.
>>
>>52039381
>hoping anyone will learn anything
>ever
>hoping they won't enjoy their anger

How naive.
>>
>>52039367
You know normally when you hide and slip shit by, you don't mention it in name again afterwards.
>>
>>52039352
Prove it. Name me one jump that forces you to keep debilitating drawbacks for your race. And no using Red jumps, they're shitty outliers.
>>
>>52039395
It really doesn't matter if something good sneaks through.
You could even say it's rewarding system mastery by allowing people that like settings to get the most out of them.
It's only bad when it's totally made up wank.
>>
>>52039395
Why not? The thread can't do shit about it now.
>>
File: 1436042625633.png (525KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1436042625633.png
525KB, 1136x640px
>>52039372
You're some kinda prophesied entity and the resources are all stuff left in preparation of your arrival, I'd imagine?

You can fluff it how you want, but the basic stuff is that you have a cemented fallback system of resources, have a timeless mind and are ageless.
Still, I might wanna try and address that in the jump proper I figure. Anything else that catch your eye? I'm still pretty proud of Success/Trueborn, especially in combination.
>>
>>52039406
Vampires in Hellsing, Tsukihime, Blade, and SDS don't loose weaknesses.
Course the last three all have perks that make it a non issue and you could always just wank them into altforms, but they don't drop weaknesses just because the jump ends.
>>
>>52039423
>still pretty proud
Yes, we know. You've only been shoving it and the rest of this WIP in people's faces all day in thread and IRC. Is it too much to ask your ego to take a step down and that you actually work on the jump more then try to get praise for every little thing?
>>
>>52039433
Try reading notes sometimes.
>>
>>52039434
How dare he try and keep people up to date on his progress.
The nerve of this guy for even thinking that the real patricians of this thread would care.

Go fuck yourself with a rake.
>>
>>52039434
This is how he works anon. Too bad, cry more.
>>
File: 1436926223723.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436926223723.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>52039434

Yes. Because I am the man who will walk the path of heaven, ruling everything
>>
>>52039320
I almost passed by your post. Next time use a pic. Anyway...

Asuran samples/blueprints? Wraith ship? Wraith race? Ancient gene? Stargate plans? Reverse engineering perk? Dunno, man. It's been forever.
>>
File: 1.jpg (143KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
143KB, 682x1024px
>>52039449
>real patricians of this thread would care
>real patricians
>this thread
almost worth a chuckle
>>
File: U4d1Nlm.gif (435KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
U4d1Nlm.gif
435KB, 720x404px
>>52039457
>walk the path of heaven
>implying
>>
>>52039444
I did? Because none of them say anything about it.
I only skimmed SDS's notes so it might be in that one but all the others definitely don't.
>>
>>52039414
good is awfully subjective anon. There's no reason to risk a shitstorm for minimal recognition over something that anon made just so he could use it himself.
>>
>>52039457
Last I checked you haven't made Demonsbane yet so no, get back to work.
>>
>>52039414
Think you're confused about what people might be finding shitty about that sort of behaviour.

Not pointing out every broken thing in a setting? No problem. Like you say, it rewards system mastery and research and actually getting off your ass and looking into stuff.

Hiding broken shit in purchasable options within a jump on purpose, when you know it is too good for where it is? Sneaky, selfish and pointlessly making a jump unbalanced and thus worse in quality because the maker just had to have that one thing.
>>
File: 1436912549863.png (175KB, 563x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436912549863.png
175KB, 563x500px
>>52039471
unless I totally misinterpreted the post, pic related
>>
>>52039458
Possibly. Yes. Drawback? Yes. Yes.
>>
>>52039505
Now you understand why shitting on Dirge is justified.
>>
File: 1481872316345.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481872316345.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52039507
>>52039457
Oh my.

By the way, while we're in full salt mode, here's the perks I have for DxD. Drop-In is done. Might be a while before I add more.

http://pastebin.com/gDLeNF1M
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52038879
There are, but when everyone who can meaningfully harm you is known for doing the impossible and achieving victory beyond all reason relying on someone else's DRM lock is a sucker's game.

My technology is built into an infrastructure system designed to use all ambient potentiality as efficiently possible. For example, when I deploy a robot to collect hydroelectric power, it sends a signal to somewhere in China where a smaller robot kicks a butterfly in the butt. This will bring about a thunderstorm which the geothermal causality engines hidden under the ocean will accelerate and steer in the first robot's direction to collect.

I prefer to make things which are permanent, though; at this point my technology's as much an expression of my eternal, immutable nature as it is a science. So the redundant failsafe systems I use tend to do things like send my technology to the mirror dimension, activate a Correspondence amnesiac memetic, alter causality to have been somewhere else four minutes ago or calcify reality itself into a space-time loop.

And the figurative big red buttons are equally abstract. Once, it was because Satan said the word "devillish" while standing in a church.
>>
>>52039320
... I'm just gonna go ahead and admit it. I really don't care about the setting, but I would love to get some Replicator tech. Either through a species option or an item purchase.
>>
>>52039320
Maybe Atlantis itself or another Ancient city like it?
>>
>>52039574
Considering it. Also considering offering Fran as a canon companion option.

>>52039598
>Ancient Cityship (1000?). It’s a bit of a fixer-upper, what with being partly buried in ten thousand years of dirt, and it looks like absolutely everything that wasn’t welded to the superstructure was taken when it was abandoned, but it’s yours now and all the major functions are there… you just need to find a way to power it.
>>
File: [All is well].jpg (78KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
[All is well].jpg
78KB, 370x350px
>>52039537
...the moment I read the Magic System Perk I knew that this will be in good hands. GJ Heavens!
>>
>>52039320
Ability to build stuff like the ZPM.
>>
>>52039509
Let's see, same anon. Keep in mind I'm just throwing shit at the wall at this point.

Perk to protect from dangers of stargate travel (being "disassembled", spacial warping, continuity of consciousness). Or maybe a sense for such things? So you don't crash into the iris. I feel like a variety of these effects could be split over a drop-in tree.

A talent for figuring out the exact location/coordinates of places you want to go that you at least know the general location/description of? Blueprints to establish a network with transport/gate technology from other settings?

>>52039598
Feel like that might be better as a Sajuuk-type thing.
>>
>>52039619
That doesn't come off as being worth even 600, much less 1000.
>>
>>52039320
Using and repairing alien technology really damn well. I remember McKay doing some tech-wizardry nearly every episode.
>>
At the risk of derailing more important conversations I have a question for you all.
How do you into space?
>>
File: 1488784307702.jpg (5MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1488784307702.jpg
5MB, 1200x5000px
Hey /jc/ thought of you. Don't say we neglect you over at /cyoag/
>>
>>52039685
Light of Terra. Not that many other space jumps out there.
>>
>>52039687
Love you too /cyoag/

Think I'm going to have to go with the box on this one.
>>
>>52039685
Lofstrom Loops. They're my favorite way to get into space.
>>
>>52039629
Good ideas. And yes, already have a Stargate Network item.

>>52039635
It's just a wild starting ballpark number for now.

>>52039681
MacGyver perk already in.
>>
File: 1488784380350.jpg (2MB, 2550x2676px) Image search: [Google]
1488784380350.jpg
2MB, 2550x2676px
>>52039714
The Box is a great option anon.
>>
>>52039720
If there's a chance to turn something (back) into a human, figuring out how, and a research boost towards making it. You still have to execute the plan yourself, though.
>>
>>52039720
>>52039619
Why not just take over the original stargate jump and make them into one large document at this point? They both overlap enough that it would work.
>>
>>52039740
The two settings are divergent enough that they can support separate jumps. SGU could be a jump too, quite honestly, if anyone stepped up.

You're a hairsbreadth from going 'why not just merge the three Star Trek jumps' here.
>>
>>52039767
There's a difference between three different settings in different timelines or dimensions, and two settings that have the only difference of "take place in two different galaxies". It barely counts because they can just Stargate to and from there. It would also cut down drama if Amry just made it a big Stargate jump.
>>
>>52039767
Argument works both ways. People that don't care too much about a franchise tend to lump the franchise together as one and vice versa
>>
>>52039796
So different galaxies aren't as different as different dimensions, duly noted.

>>52039799
There are enough people that DO care about the franchise here, though. Sorry, Charlie.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52039685
I jump.

Not like, a bigass monkey style jump. I just do a little bunny-hop from portal A to portal B.

If you mean how I into OTHERS into space, I think the seed ship Angela's the best depiction of that. By splicing Hesperidean apples, dark matter, LCL, necrodermis, my own Primordial essence and grathmeld into gauna-cores I create massively faster than light biological seed ships. Each has its' interior treated with HSMoN and naturally sprouts dragon lines which terminate at manses that form under Correspondence-etched antimatter lanturn rings, such that it's effectively a magical supernova that exists in cyberspace which generates magical universes around itself. They can project avatars of itself to interact with planets-or manipulate life energy on a planetary scale.

They evolve long range, complex communication systems very quickly. It gets lonely out in space.

>>52039687
>>52039727
Rule #1 of CYOAs: Always trust the mystery box.
>>
>>52039736
Added, thanks.

>>52039740
Because I'm not a dick.

>>52039767
Would it be okay though in the meantime to include SGU in the SGA jump as a +0 cp drawback?
>>
>>52039815
You're not being a dick if you're making the setting more comprehensive. You have permission anyway.
>>
>>52039815
It doesn't sound unreasonable to me, but I will confess, despite watching the shit out of Stargate and Atlantis, I was not a fan of SGU. Different strokes for different folks, though.
>>
>>52039574
Any suggestions on how to go about that without immediately going "and then I ate the setting"? Replicators be BS, yo.
>>
>>52039815
Vague sense of a being's true nature (ascended, replicator, shapeshifter, hologram)? Alternate Reality Drive notes? Telepathy? Enhanced ability to "plant seeds" of revolution? Control satellites (a la "The Game")?
>>
>>52039472
You're replying to the shitposter, but the jumpmaker for Hellsing DID state the weaknesses went away post-jump.
>>
>>52039856
Make it so that they can't assimilate or duplicate supernatural stuff? Limits to what's seen in the show?
>>
>>52039870
>Limits
*Limit them.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. If you feel they're too overpowered and don't want to include the option it's ok.
>>
>>52039085
I don't think you should offer Ascension, but a tree of perks along the "theme" of Ascension could be cool. You wouldn't even be "nerfing" because it'd be its own thing that just happens to resemble Ascension in minor ways.
>>
>>52039831
You have school in the morning, unless you've already flunked out. Go to bed.
>>
>>52039868
Really? Because that's good to know.
I've been on the fence about going vampire in that jump but if that's the case then it certainly makes things easier.
>>
>>52039883
He'll probably end up attracting just as much shitposting if he slides in some OC counterpart to it as he would if he put it on offer
>>
>>52039895
Yes, really. Though the water crossing weakness is the only one that's a big deal.
>>
>>52039898
Only one person is shitposting for it, anyway.
>>
>>52039893
How am I shitposting when I'm supplying basic facts? Permission was given, and it's a better option so that one jumpmaker controls the setting instead of worrying about conflict of interests from two people. I'm not mocking anyone or making fun of them or calling names.
>>
>>52039900
Neat. I was a little worried about the consequences of plumbing and didn't want to slot in Tsukihime before hand.
>>
>>52039861
Maybe. Noted. Considering a Hok'tar racial option. Sounds like a good Diplomat perk? Added to item possibilities.

>>52039870
I would like to include them on some level, yeah. They were a big part of the series.

>>52039883
>>52039898
Actually it's not OC. Hok'tar are a thing in the setting.
>>
File: [DESPAIR].gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
[DESPAIR].gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52039893
>tfw you're so bad at school the shitposter probably does better than you
>feels bad
>>
>>52039898
I mean... we have a metric shit-ton of perks that offer you piecemeal counterparts of something in-setting? It's certainly not a unique concept.
>>
>>52039908
If you haven't been in /jc/ long it's understandable, but /jc/ has a different definition of shitposting from the rest of /tg/. Talking about anything controversial or meta, or arguing about things can be considered shitposting.
>>
>>52039919
Look at how badly people shit on Blade when he cut up the Gamer perk.
>>
>>52039908
>Pissing on Red isn't shitposting guys!
>>
>>52039917
Don't worry, my teacher is an ass and I've been extremely deliriously ill overlapping two essays, which has ruined my grade irrevocably because they got bad grades.
>>
>>52039924
Well that just seems thinskinned. If an opportunity is there and has been granted by the original content maker, it seems logical to take it so there's more room for creative expression instead of just leaving things all awkward.

>>52039929
You seem thinskinned if bringing something up is shitting on a namefag. Take a chill pill, dial it back.
>>
Thoughts on dividing/discounting items into two trees, Diplomat/Scientist for blueprints and Soldier/Native for objects?

E.g. if "Stargate Network" was an item you could buy, taking the Diplomat/Scientist discount would give you blueprints to make your own while taking the Soldier/Native discount would give you a limited but pre-built supply, or you could buy at full price to get both?

Or am I missing something that's going to bite me on the ass / just making it too hard for myself?
>>
>>52039944
If /jc/ wasn't as thinskinned as it is they wouldn't have half as many shitstorms as they do. It takes a special kind of lunacy to want Angel to replace some shitposter.
>>
>>52039927
Yeah, except Ascension isn't the major draw of the setting. Honestly, it's not much different than the Racial trees that have been popping up, or the variety of other perks which are based on a single capability of a canon person.
>>
>>52039944
You're a retard who doesn't understand that nobody actually considers them to actually be claimable. She did it both because she has confidence issues AND as a challenge to the shitposter to put money where his mouth is. You're not actually supposed to try and fucking get her jump thrown out, that makes you a massive jackass and the exact same as the shitposter if you're not him playing innocent. Learn tact. Not everything is stated to you outright.
>>
>>52039958
You really don't know much about shitposting if you think Angel is anywhere near as bad as things can be.
>>
File: so-stupid.jpg (68KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
so-stupid.jpg
68KB, 177x219px
>>52039944
> creative expression
> jumpchain
>>
It's just occurred to me that the God of Highschool craze has died down, and yet the big question appears to have gone unanswered:

Who are the best waifus?

>>52039954
Eh, I'd prefer just objects being offered across the board because a good scientist/diplomat could probably just get their hands on the blueprints anyway with enough effort. Haven't said much this thread because I don't know anything about Stargate, though.
>>
>>52039982
All the girls are shit and taken.
>>
>>52039982
Because there's only one actual competitor: Uma.
>>
>>52039917
Your life will never be as bad as his.
>>
>>52039958
I'm noticing this.

>>52039963
I fail to see how her confidence issues are supposed to matter in this situation. There's no shitposting, just an opportunity if people wanted the SG jump updated anyway. Just calm down mang, breathe. Not everything is an attack.
>>
>>52039973
He may be thinking more about the shitstorms that sort of accreted around Angel back in the day.

>>52039985
Explain further. I know of two that aren't one, a least.

>>52039992
>google

How is that a king again

>>52039998
Not him but here's the thing: Nobody apart from the shitposter actually wants the jump replaced, and now you. The statement is intended solely to mock the shitposter's impotence, not provide an opportunity in the first place.
>>
>>52039944
>>52039998
Here's the deal. We've had literally hundreds of posts of this one guy trying to get Red to drop her jumps and bully her into leaving.
Stargate is technically open, but replacing it would be rather rude given that it's only open due to endless bitching.

I don't think you're shitposting, but I can see why people think you are. If you just want an update she did mention that it could happen after she cleans her plate.
It's not dead in the water.
>>
>>52039998
Yeah, ignoring everything in my post sure makes you not look like a shitposter.
>>
>>52039973
Spend a couple years in /b/. Nothing here looks like shitposting in the slightest. The worst you guys get to is people trying personal attacks and failing miserably because nobody has the guts to try anything malicious. The worst I've heard is somebody trying to give a guy seizures with epilepsy, and that's honestly pretty low tier shitposting.
>>
>>52040016
>>52040018
You guys realise that there are ways to mock 'The Shitposter' without opening up this kind of confusion?

Like ignoring 'The Shitposter' for once?
>>
>>52040032
Screw you, I'm just explaining the situation to the guy since he doesn't know what's up.
>>
>>52040032
Well yeah of course there are. I'm just trying to clear up confusion before it gets any worse.
>>
>>52040032
You realize that despite people screaming at each other not to bite bait the community of /jc/ is best at biting bait right?
>>
>>52040039
And the response is hostility, always a pleasure talking to people that get defensive whenever someone doesn't toe the party line.
>>
I find it interesting that someone is screaming 'merge the jumps' literally one thread after someone posted a very slightly reskinned jump that someone else made years ago.

Y'all getting trolled.
>>
>>52040016
>>52040018
If Red didn't want her jumps replaced, then she wouldn't keep reminding others of the offer. Just think about that for a moment.

>>52040022
And I'm sure you acting offended like I insulted your mother makes you look rational and composed. You're just coming off as someone who's irrationally protective of someone who never allows herself to be happy. If there's so many issues like you said, she would have left or not bothered with this place, so take a deep breath and maybe try to enjoy this place like it was meant to be.

>>52040049
This is what I mean. It just doesn't make sense, Red isn't any more special than anyone else. It would be easier on everyone else including her if Amry took her up on the offer if she's really as bad and miserable as anon insists.
>>
>>52040049
Did you really expect anything different?
>>
>>52040063
They're all trying to give him the 'benefit of the doubt' because he's been able to keep himself from screaming for four posts.
>>
>>52040063
Bodacious Babes?
>>
>>52040064
>Outright saying he wants Red to leave
Pack it up, folks, he couldn't keep it in his pants anymore.
>>
>>52040064
Listen Amry already said he considers it a dick move.
There's no reason to keep trying to push this. Kindly stop.
>>
>>52040081
>point out that if she wanted to leave, she would have
>somehow it's the same as "I WANT HER TO LEAVE"
This is just stupid.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52040026
Pretty much. And I don't even browse /b/.

I go on /v/ and I see eternal grudges formed because two people each think the other's a shill, while another thread descends into frothing rage over some gamergate equivalent.

I go on /tv/, and look at people having conniptions at each other over which child star is the prettiest. While entire threads form around memes.

I go on /a/, and-well, it's /a/.

Things were way worse in the early days and on one or two dark days we hit Conduit general-levels of salt, but all of 2017's been relatively tranquil. The only place I've seen with tamer arguments is /co/,
and since I don't browse the general threads for all I could be missing something big.
>>
>>52038799
If you want everything I've done on it so far, just get me on the IRC.
Or start from a fresh slate.
>>
>>52040091
Not him, but as anon already said above you the guy in question has already said he doesn't want to do it.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I just wanted to point out you brought this on yourself by trying to push something without a basis to begin with.
>>
File: 1424140881151.jpg (94KB, 750x570px) Image search: [Google]
1424140881151.jpg
94KB, 750x570px
>>
>>52040101
>just get me on the IRC.
>threatening a jumpmaker to go on the IRC so Red can bitch him down
>implying this isn't obvious thug behavior
Yeah, nice try, Red. What happens in the IRC doesn't stay there.
>>
>>52040095
/jc/ isn't productive enough to have its own memes. Besides "resident shitposter Timmy", Bodacious Babes is the only thing that comes close, and that's just because of how heavily it got spammed. You look at generals on other threads, even /s/ has its own fucking meme with locationposting, "quality Stellify". Hell Stellify became meme status within 50 threads, and he was a good meme at that. No real memes, poor quality shitposting. It's a real sad state of affairs.
>>
>>52040128
This is some top grade paranoia.
>>
I mean, people have been called shitposters for saying Coiling Dragon was disappointing. It's become clear by now that it's usually a buzzword used to shut down your opponent, even if it's sometimes justified.
>>
File: Ohrly.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Ohrly.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>52040128
>>
>>52040144
If anything this timmy shit has really got to stop.
Giving him a name was the worst thing that could have happened because now anyone and everyone is timmy.
>>
>>52040144
It's hilarious in a sad way. They accuse jumpmakers of being bullies or not listening, yet any time their fees fees gets hurt they scream and call others shitposters until the argument is drowned and no one wants to put up with it anymore.
>>
>>52040083
This. It's dead, Jim.

>>52040101
Thanks, PM'ing now.
>>
>>52040144
If you don't write a dissertation on why a jump is bad, you risk people calling you a shitposter. If you do write paragraphs you still run the same risk if you don't tailor you language properly. Even if all you say is "Jump looks good" you still run the risk of being called a shitposter depending on who made the jump.
>>
>>52040141
You know, people claim that anyone can go into the IRC to see what's really happening, but they neglect to mention that there's a messaging system that works between users. That's where the real meat is carved, and it's why when you go in there there's a lot of mindless banter and meme-posting: because everyone's attention is focused elsewhere, on the real IRC.
>>
>>52040189
So what you're saying is that your paranoia is so great that you think that all the actual discussion is just a front and that PMs are illuminati?
>>
>>52040162
Well lately it's been a mix up between everyone is Red, Dirge is that you?, and goddamnit Timmy. The Red and Timmy thing went hand in hand, but I still find it odd that Dirge is that you? became a shitpost.
>>
>>52040204
Reminder that there is a hidden jumpchain thread in an obscure forum and red has her own secret cabal controlling the thread
>>
File: forbidden phrases.png (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden phrases.png
26KB, 200x200px
>>
>>52040204
It's not paranoia of it's true. The "actual" discussion is just contentless "lolsorandom" bullshit, not anything that would require thought. With how many IRC-fags have SB accounts, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some sort of perpetual PM conversation over there. It's possible that dirge never even left and is still helping them pull strings, posting all manner of bullshit to manufacture a false enemy and tighten their grip.
>>
>>52040241
you forgot this
>Bodacious Babes
>>
>>52040249
It's possible that dirge never existed and was just another anon using a name to set up artificial standards without samefagging.
>>
Can someone post the archive link when someone thought that red was multiple people when he saw a strange 4chan archive.
>>
File: Switch-Axe mode change.gif (887KB, 369x359px) Image search: [Google]
Switch-Axe mode change.gif
887KB, 369x359px
>>52038744
>>52038892
>>52038974

This is what I have so far:

Hunter's Mark: Tireless Pursuit of Prey (A+) -anti-unit, mark is applied on a successful hit, targets receive 2 ranks down in all stats, once marked, their location is always known. Marks do not stack.

If it's too weak, I can add a "slows healing" effect

If it's too powerful, I can reduce the tracking aspect down to "know general direction", or nix it entirely. And/or I can restrict it to only one target at a time.
>>
File: every jc thread.png (91KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
every jc thread.png
91KB, 500x543px
>>52040269
>>
Alright, I have a draft to read and laundry to do, so later everyone.
>>
>>52040281
You can ask Dirge on IRC right now if you want anon.
>>
>>52039406
Red's jumps are good, though.
>>
>>52040275
Seems fine for the rank. Changed a few things around but I think it equals out to be A+.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52040180
Part-time anonymous dissertationposter here. Whenever I can find anything to critique, I don't actually set out to write an esssay-I just stick to a (what you should do)(why you should do this without using I Want This or It Would Be Awesome) sentence format and try to do that thing they teach you in elementary school where righ at the end you say something they did right, and then say something they did wrong, and then suggest ways to improve whenever that's relevant. I can honestly say I've never run into any of those problems.

Kiss-kick-kiss? Anyone else ever got taught that, or is that just a weird thing international schools do?

>>52040255
It's barely a meme, to be honest.

Tea and potatoes were better memes.
>>
>>52040313
I mean, the Byzantine Empire was also a meme. And so is SB.
>>
>>52040339
It's not a meme until it reaches the point where people can recognize it instantly just by mentioning it. If you go on /o/ and mention miatas or Takumi, people will know what you're referencing. If you go somewhere else on /tg/ and make some Byzantine Cena joke or SB joke they'll just stare at you like you're a freak. Edition wars is a meme. Emprah is a meme. /jc/ hasn't gotten to the point of having memorable memes.
>>
File: 1453839711663.png (131KB, 843x344px) Image search: [Google]
1453839711663.png
131KB, 843x344px
>>52040339
>forgetting the biggest gift given to you by your daddy /cyoag/
>>
>>52040402
I'm a second-generation jc-er, and way too new for that shit.
>>
>>52040419
There's absolutely no way you can't know about /cyoag/ waifufagging and EnterMyMagicalRealm if you're a 2nd genner. We were done with first gen by the time Conduit jump came out, and people were still asking about potatoes then.
>>
is there anything worth salvaging from Alimango Island in Fate Zero?
>>
Do you think the kids from Jet Set Radio would be down to receive some upgraded organs and stuff?
>>
>>52040269
dirge never existed
Some anon just used that name and made jumps for a while.
It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!
>>
>>52040419
>second-generation jc-er
What does that even mean?
I've been here since thread 500, roughly. What does that make me?
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52040732
>upgraded organs

Which...ones...?

I mean. I'm not all familiar with them, but as far as I know they're just kids. Not cyborg supersoldiers who never asked for this. Kids. With paint cans.

>>52040465
Nope.

>>52040754
I have no idea either. I came here either in the early 100s or when the threads were still in the double digits (it's been too long, I forgot) and I still consider myself a newtimer compared to some.
>>
File: 1485542733421.jpg (48KB, 499x323px) Image search: [Google]
1485542733421.jpg
48KB, 499x323px
>>52040746
Oh my god, look the replies/images/posters/page counter on the bottom right.
237 comments.
Only 37 unique posters.
Some of these people… have been posting more than once!

But it looks like this one guy, 'Anonymous', has made about 90% of the posts in this thread.
Is he some sort of 'elite samefag' trained by the IRC Illuminati?
To keep us from realizing what's really going on?
>>
>>52040754
First gen is basically Quicksilver and the guys who made the first twenty or thirty jumps. Second gen were the guys that made jumpchain go from about 50 jumps to over 300. Thread 500 is third gen. Third and fourth gen are basically the same except fourth gen has more SB, and third and fourth gen are slower than second gen but has more rules and standards.
>>
File: THE INFESTATION GERMINATES.gif (6MB, 530x524px) Image search: [Google]
THE INFESTATION GERMINATES.gif
6MB, 530x524px
>>52040821
WE ARE MANY.

WE LIVE INSIDE YOU.

THE SICKNESS IN YOUR HEART.
>>
>>52040746
Why so paranoid?
>>
>>52040814
>Which...ones...?
All of 'em, eventually. Up to and including the brain.
I can go cybernetic, bio-engineered, gene therapy, superdrugs, simple spit-shine, whatever. I'm a flexible mad doct– I mean surgeon and respected medical official.

They just seem like nice kids and I want to give them an edge against the fascist government.
>>
>>52040835
Are you the Servant DIRGE, come back to wipe clean the sins of us all?

THIS TWISTED GAME NEEDS TO BE RESET.
>>
>>52040824
>Thread 500 is third gen.
Oh. I see.
>third and fourth gen are slower than second gen
Like, intellectually slow? How can you gauge that from simple posts on the Internet?
Or did you just mean jumpmaking speed?
>but has more rules and standards.
No clue what you mean by this.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52040846
Oh, well.

I mean, if you can disguise your bioaugs as a trendy soft drink or a sick tattoo I'm sure you could talk them round to it.

Technically, nothing's more subversive that becoming more than human I guess.
>>
>>52040873
Slow is referring to how the pace of jumps being made and finished has slowed down because there's less jumpmakers. During the second gen period the drive tripled in size in about two hundred threads.

Because you had more new jumps getting tossed up, people had more things to discuss even if some new jumps were still ignored. The people screaming about standards for acceptance and rules of the place weren't as vocal either. Now that there aren't as many new jumps on a thread at any given time and less discussion about new jumps the rules and standard discussion becomes more significant.
>>
>>52040870
No I think he's just a standard DIRGE clone.
>>
File: Monster Hunter.jpg (237KB, 1800x906px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter.jpg
237KB, 1800x906px
>>52040312

Awesome, here's my build:
Fate/Stay Night

Start: Kotomie's Church, Fuyuki City (rolled)

Master: Selvaria: 23 (rolled) +Ordinary Teacher

Circuits: 20

Skills: Command Seals +3 interlocking nautilus spirals
Stat Sheet
Basic Training
Insider Training +training in teaching history
A Majestic Taiga
I Am the [Steel] of My [Lance] (400)

Gear: POINTS to SP (600) +600SP
Bespoke Wardrobe +clothes have the Valkyrur spiral as an emblem

==========

SP: 1750

Class: Hunter

Template: Living (200SP)

Master: Selvaria

Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: E
Mana: E
Luck: EX (275SP) +discounted

HSDW EX (275SP) +started at C rank, discounted, locked for duration of Jump

Item Creation EX (800SP)

Noble Phantasm: Hunter's Mark: Tireless Pursuit of Prey A+ (200SP) +anti-unit, mark is applied on a successful hit, targets receive 2 ranks down in all stats, once marked, their location is always known. Marks do not stack.

Drawbacks: What Spiritual Form? (+50SP)
Does not feel like using this Skill: HSDW (+100SP)
Family History (+0) +events in King Arthur carry over

Losing access to HSDW is fine- Item Creation is the linchpin of my plans this Jump; with it I can make sure almost everyone gets a happy ending.

Pre-war: Illya gets introduced to Shiro, that whole mess is cleared up. They bond, and Shiro gets a crash course in magus 101. Karasuba is offended that someone with his Origin isn't a kick-ass swordsman, so she decides to train him. Taiga somehow catches word of this and demands a duel with her for the right to teach Shiro. Taiga loses, but she and Kara become fast friends and drinking buddies (to the horror of everyone). Illya meets Sakura and they strike up a bizarre friendship based on Illya trolling Sakura into a stuttering mess. I take off to find a nice leyline and get crafting, checking back in every few weeks.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52039982
Almost missed this but-for me, it was Lee Soo-jin and Xiao Chen.

Given my background, we kinda grew up in the same organization anyway. Lee was the loner, Xiao was the dutiful one and I was the absurdly talented amnesiac foundling. So we'd all worked together a bit before all-out war broke out we'd at least had some frame of reference to respect each other-and Xiao at least was sad at having to do her job, while Lee at least appreciated I gave her some tips, general life advice and free portal rides to battling Jin-Mo. It didn't hurt that Okwang ranks up there with Odin among the gods I went out of my way to go easy on, because they were pretty cool guys. I even called a temporary truce to bail him out when Sophia led the splinter faction to steal his powers.

Funny, we never did agree on whether I was more special human or misbegotten divinity. But his belief in the former was why as the war raged on, I became his successor and started to reform Noxus during my war on Heaven.

It was literally slap-slap-kiss-kiss at times, if the slaps sheared mountains apart.
>>
>>52041131
>Xiao Chen.
that lady has hips.
>>
File: 2297514-biomega2.png (17KB, 425x237px) Image search: [Google]
2297514-biomega2.png
17KB, 425x237px
Jump 7XX: Ride To Hell

Drawbacks:
Them Voices, Muddy Textures, Wanted

Background: Cop

Perks:
Face of the Law, Roadblocks, Sense of Danger, Manhunter, Snagged Some Drugs, Discreet

Items:
Badge and Uniform

Bike Import (TOA Heavy Industries HDC-08B-3)
Plot Drive, Siren & Light, License to Speed, Agility Boost

I'm a cop on the run. If I want to make a living, I'm going to have to pick up jobs from the private sector.
Bounty hunting feels a bit like cheating, though, when your bike can track people by scent.
>>
what is an early jump where a jumper can get a harem perk?
>>
>>52041276
Hero BBS. Go get em tiger.
>>
File: Lancer vs Berserker.gif (489KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer vs Berserker.gif
489KB, 500x266px
>>52040995

Next part.

A year passes, and the Grail War starts in earnest. My familiar network notifies me when Bazett gets ganked. She gets saved and gifted a shiny new arm along with a room at castle Einzbern for recuperation. Otherwise events proceed as canon up until Saber is summoned. Lancer triggers a trap (his weakness) when he bull-rushes the workshop to kill Shiro again. Saber stays to guard Lancer's frozen self as Shiro runs out to investigate the commotion out front. He saves Archer and Rin from getting pulped by Berserker and invites them in for tea. Illya explains how she was heading to the Emiya estate to ask (demand) he head to her much better fortified castle when she saw Rin skulking (walking) about and decided she was up to no good. When she learns Rin saved Shiro's life and was coming to check up on him, Illya claims her as a new friend (victim). At this point me and Selvi arrive and lay down the truth behind the Grail and what's at stake.

Revelations about the Tainted Grail, the Lesser Grail, and the horror beneath the false priest's church all get doled out. Rin wants vengeance, Illya wants to break the Grail, and Shiro wants justice. Bazett gets brought in and reunited with Lancer, Shiro donates a Command Seal and with a transfer device she gets her hero back. That's Lancer, Saber, Berserker and Hunter on board, with Archer waiting in the wings to kill Shiro. After sleeping on it, Bazett, Lancer, Selvi, and me head out to parlay with Caster, while Rin and Shiro, (trailed by Illya) head to school. They discover the Blood Fort runes scattered throughout the school grounds and work together to destabilize them and track down the perpetrator. Shinji goes from smug to weeping when all their Servants show up. Before he has a chance to summon Rider to his side, he gets smacked down with a Gandr curse to the balls. Illya then mind-whammies him into making up excuses for Sakura's absence, as she is taken to Shiro's place.
>>
>>52041276
FoZ
>>
Jump #265: Highlander (Animated)
>The Sun, reversed: The warm passing glow of dusk.
Wait a god damn minute. MacLeod isn't even Scottish here! What a ripoff. At least it isn't post-apocalyptic...
>Location: Free Choice (11th Century Highlands)
>Identity: Jettator
Never mind that such a thing cannot exist here.
>Drawbacks: Sterility (0), The Last Jettator (+600)
Well, like I said, such a thing doesn't exist. Therefore, logically, I am the only one, or at least the first one. On what is surely an unrelated note, it looks like I'm going to be here a while. Like the next seventeen hundred years.
>Immortality (1400)
>The Quickening (1200)
Worth paying to keep both of these, even if I will supposedly keep these perks if I do two Highlander jumps as an immortal of some sort. Feels... cheap. Like getting extra points for jumping them back-to-back.
>Boomerang Skills (1100)
Oh boy boomerangs and swords, I'm ready for the Zelda jumps now.
>I'll Learn This Soon Enough (900)
Note to self, stack this with other learning perks.
>My Oath Is My Vow (Free, Jettator)
Aaand another win for charisma.
>Aspect: Nuclear Energy (700, Jettator)
Okay, I have to admit this is just cool. It's not about making nuclear reactors or whatnot, but every possible utility for every radiological material. (And x-ray vision, in theory? Okaaay. Damned weird French cartoons.)
>Quickening Ritual (400, Jettator)
I actually don't have any intention of ever using this one unless I get a perk that I absolutely need to get rid of due to it proving to be a detriment. But being able to actually get rid of a perk and not just turn it off? Best to be prepared.
>Clan MacLeod Ancestral Sword (200)
Everyone ELSE has one of these ... wait, why is it a katana, this is supposed to be Scottish, shouldn't it be a claymore?
>Companion Import (0)
I could certainly keep my companions and keep reverting their age to adulthood, but by making them immortal, I can skip that and let them basically do whatever they feel like doing.
>>
>>52041356
You know what? Screw the Game. I'm going to put the sword in a case in the warehouse, and carry around my baseball bat from Winnie the Pooh instead. Because it's unbreakable, and therefore a match for any sword that gets swung at me. It'll definitely make for a distinctive fighting style, and it's not like I actually plan on taking heads, after all.

Though I'm pretty sure it's going to confuse the everloving hell out of other immortals when they come across me, I bash their heads in and leave them to regenerate, and they realize a couple hundred years later that I was using an artifact that shouldn't exist for a few hundred years.

It became known pretty quickly that I wasn't playing the Game, and would bash in the heads of people who tried to take mine.
>>
>>52041363
Highlights of the jump include:

>beating in the Kurgan's face repeatedly because he never learns, to the point that brain damage caused him to start calling himself something like 'curtain'
>bashing in Curtain's face some more because it amuses me and I refuse to pronounce it properly
>fighting in the Revolutionary War (again)
>dying at the Alamo
>joining the Illuminati and finding three other immortals among their number
>beating Hitler's face in with a Louisville Slugger, at Elodie's insistence, and some goddamn Roman immortal taking over the Nazis afterward
>watching a meteorite smack into Siberia, setting off Dead Hand and causing a global nuclear apocalypse
>watching the aforementioned Roman immortal jackass set up shop as a warlord in Manhattan, and saving a certain woman's life so she didn't die when she killed an immortal with a grenade in their mouth
>bashing Connor MacLeod (just once, not even a broken nose) with a Louisville Slugger after hitting his boomerang out of the air because he was being an arrogant jackass, then upgrading his sword to be an HF blade and teaching him how to use it instead of giving him knowledge directly
>not bashing in Ramirez's face, because he was actually a pretty cool dude who doesn't afraid of anything, and understands the concept of not putting all your eggs in one basket
>watching Connor's sword slice through Curtain's blade like a hot knife through butter
>watching Connor's sword slice through Curtain's neck like a hot knife through butter
>the Highlander cartoon series ended WAY faster than anyone expected
>>
File: 84238659.gif (2MB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
84238659.gif
2MB, 350x259px
>>52041356
>>52041363
>>52041376
I'm contractually obliged to reee at you for jumping this, but I just can't bring myself to care right now.
HIghlander is a shitshow of a jump attempt, but at least you did something fun with it.
Bravo and all that.
>>
>>52041400
I know, and I'm sorry. If I wasn't posting every single jump I'm doing for this chain, I wouldn't have even said I was jumping it.

Jump #266: Highlander (The Series)
>Nine of Pentacles (Gain): The wise use of resources and foresight. The fulfillment that comes with accomplishment, and the turning of attention to higher things.
Quite literally higher. Some things cannot be rushed.
>Location: Free Choice (Stonehenge, 7,500 B.C.)
Free choice was a lucky roll, considering I'm going to be here for a very long time.
>Identity: Immortal (Warrior)
>Drawbacks: Sterility (0), One Of A Thousand Regrets (+600)
Ten thousand years is a very long time.
>Chronicler (1500)
So I guess I'll do like Methos and join the watchers. It's fun.
>Watcher Councilor (900)
Actually I wonder if all the watchers are actually immortals, just ones that somehow learned to suppress their Quickening so others aren't immediately tipped off? I, of course, have other means to achieve the same thing...
>Will To Survive (Free, Immortal)
Well, of course I have a will to survive. I'm no spring chicken, after all.
>Sword Skills (600, Immortal)
Discounted this is 100 points, but with the extra points, it means I will stay on top of the local sword tactics, in case I come across some ridiculous swording. Not likely, though, since I've already dealt with Raiden back in Metal Gear.
>Mentor and Student (300, Immortal)
It's nice to be able to find students. With the time I've got to spend here, and everything I know, it's easy to consider that I'd have plenty of time for students.
>Right Place, Wrong Time (200)
At least I'll be able to join in interesting events when the time comes.
>Companion Import (0)
Might as well bring them along again! It keeps everyone entertained.

While I'm not going to detail everything I did, not by a long shot, I will say that I kept using that baseball bat. I maintain that the Game is a silly concept.
>>
>>52041415

>working on Sajuuk's restoration for ten thousand years
>more beatings for the Kurgan, but sadly no brain damage this time
>fighting in the Revolutionary War on the British side (they still lost)
>beating Hitler's head in with a Louisville Slugger, at Louise's insistence, but doing it in his bunker while the others did much the same to the others (the allies claimed suicide pills, to cover it up)
>founding Majestic 12
>using it to deflect the meteor because fuck that shit
>watching humanity claw its way to the stars
>watching humanity encounter thirty other species because the Orion arm was pretty empty and I fixed that in my spare time while I was flying Sajuuk's paritally-completed form around
>everything went better than expected
>>
>>52041423
Jump #267: Highlander (Cinematic)
>Nine of Pentacles (Gain), reversed: Contempt for the exact labors that brought one to a position of refinement.
I'm still going to be doing some similar things, just to see how it works, but it may still prove hilarious. Didn't work as well as I thought it would last time though, after all.
>Location: Free Choice (Stonehenge, 7,500 B.C.)
>Identity: Immortal (-100)
>Drawbacks: Sterility (0), From The Beginning (+600)
Another ten thousand years to t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ watch how society develops!
>Consecrated Ground (1100)
Doesn't hurt to be able to have some neutral ground when the occasion calls for it, to say the very least.
>The Gathering's Geis (500)
I am going to use this in certain superhero settings in the future and the results will be GLORIOUS.
>What Time Forgot (Free, Immortal)
Doesn't hurt to be able to specify that certain things in my past becomes vague, if I've been around for a while.
>Among Those Chosen (400)
OH BOY, FUN WITH PROPHECIES! Definitely going to make sure that I use this when it makes things interesting. Though I will have to find out exactly how this interacts with other perks that make me not subject to prophecies...
>First Death! (200)
I kind of don't think this is going to work as well as I would hope, otherwise I could die from a sword to the heart and then no swords could cut off my head. Which would be cheating. Also cheating: I don't need a head to live. Also also cheating: I am probably resistant to most sword-related injuries due to increased durability. Also also also cheating: even if I get my head chopped off, I have one-up perks.
>Companion Import (0)
And again. I will note that some companions got bored last time and skipped ahead by either way of using the warehouse or relativistic time dilation, so that will probably happen again here; things tend to be tedious sometimes.
>>
>>52041431

>seeding alien life throughout the Orion arm, again
>fighting in the Revolutionary War as a mercenary (and dying more doing this than I did over the two last jumps combined)
>beating Hitler's head in with a Louisville Slugger, it's tradition now
>the Nazis actually fucking fell apart in 1940 this time
>deflecting the meteor again, fuck that shit
>immortals were exposed in the 21st century, and most nations didn't immediately try to dissect them
>the nations that had an organized effort that tried to kill or dissect immortals suddenly fell apart, thanks MJ12
>watching humanity find out it was alone in the universe in 2350 AD because the Klingons threw rocks at all the other races, and got the same for their trouble
>watching humanity find out it actually wasn't alone, most of the other races survived, but humanity had the tech edge and shared it
>still end up with the Good End
>>
File: 1483664289158.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483664289158.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>52041415
Like I said it's not worth getting mad about.
If you're having fun that's what matters. I just wish they didn't beef it so hard when making the damn thing.
>>
>>52041431
All three in a row too. What a madman. Never again will we have a brave SB-er show up with three jumps for the same franchise all at once in such spectacular fashion.
>>
>>52041415
Where are these highlander jumps at? I cant find them on the drive.
>>
>>52041548
They're SB jumps that weren't fit for the drive. I committed a sin.
>>
File: Saber Alter Defeated.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Saber Alter Defeated.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>52041309
Part 3

While Shinji is getting blasted, the rest of us are busy heading up to the Temple. False Assassin is waiting for us at the top, but we explain that we're only here to talk about allying with Caster. He isn't convinced, but we offer up our bargain anyways. The one thing Caster wants is to have a flesh-and-blood body so she can be with her Master. I just so happen to have EX rank Item Creation and a year of prep time. We hash out the details, and I sign a Geas with her to put her mind at ease. We call up Shiro and his gang and have them high-tail it to the temple.

On their way up, everyone is distracted: Rin and Sakura from the aftershock of their tearful reunion and heart-to-heart, Illya from watching them, and Shiro from talking to Saber. So that's when Archer goes full-asshole. In a flash one sword is buried in Shiro's heart, and the other is sweeping towards his head. Unfortunately for Archer, one of my companions is a sharpshooter with centuries of experience and a magitech AMR. He gets chunky-salsa'd and thanks to Avalon, the proximity of Saber, and a liberal helping of healing potions Shiro heals up within the minute. After everyone is finished checking him over, we move on to the final phase of my plan: dismantling the Grail.

First up is metaphysical musical chairs: with enough prepared vessels for each Servant, they are made flesh and blood once again, thus severing their connection to the Grail. (even False Assassin got one) Before that, Illya re-summons Berserker into the newly vacated Archer class, then proceeds to reincarnate him. A Type-Moon verse Philosopher's Stone tops off everyone's mana, and from there the hard part starts. Sakura's de-worming is a delicate procedure, but with all hands on deck, a supply of purpose built Mystic Codes, and a leyline she gets healed without a hitch. Illya's healing is next, and while she loses out on some of her power, she no longer has to worry about breaking down.
>>
>>52041548
Also they kinda suck and need a LOT of polish. But... Highlander.
>>
>>52041561
>>52041552
Damn I was excited for a minute there.
>>
Val is doing a Extella jump right? if so looking forward to giant alien superweapon waifu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9jP-rjAAfI
>>
>>52038799
who's the delicious brown girl on the left?
>>
>>52041590
Jason Momoa
>>
Jump #268: Bubblegum Crisis 2032
>Ten of Cups (Satiety): Fulfillment and joy in life and love.
>Age: 25
>Location: The Canyon
>Identity: Super Boomer (-400)
As long as I don't look like Arnold, I can accept this. And as long as Harrison Ford doesn't start gunning for me.
>Drawbacks: At First, You Had My Curiosity (+300), Now You Have My Attention (+300)
Hooray, the attention of the bad guys! At least this means that when I show up to big fights, it won't be a surprise to anyone on any side.
>Tactics (1000)
Turn a handful of people into a force that can challenge armies? I mean, I've got training perks already, but this sounds very promising.
>Dirty Harry (800)
Effective mastery of all bullet-firing weaponry. Okay, I can work with that.
>Too Cool To Die (600)
Obviously. Who else walks the world with an unbreakable baseball bat and an old revolver when Boomers are running amok? And actually holding their ground without invoking outside perks? (The fact that I'm a boomer aside, I'm certainly not in combat mode.)
>Fusion Boomer (0)
Sure, I already have the ability to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL through technopathy but being able to actively merge with technology should be entertaining. Is this a bad time to mention that I'm bigger on the inside, and thus can keep a human shape while absorbing such things?

Aaaand moving right along while trying to not get murdered by both protags and antags...
>>
>>52041590
character is Teyla Emmagan, actress is Rachel Luttrell.

>>52041602
You're funny.
>>
File: 185px-Reservoir_wizard.png (51KB, 185x233px) Image search: [Google]
185px-Reservoir_wizard.png
51KB, 185x233px
Can magicka magic be taught? It seems pretty powerful and doesn't require mana to cast, although I don't know what itsupper levels can do in canon meteor seems like a pretty good damage spell.
>>
>>52041727
Reading through the jump might help you there.

Only if you buy the right item in the jump.
>>
File: Exterminatus_Surface_1.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus_Surface_1.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
>>52041558
Part 4

After a few minutes of re-adjusting, we get back to work. Zouken is the first up on the chopping block- the familiar network I'd built pinpointed all of his familiars not within his house's grounds, and they simultaneously attacked them as Caster nuked his location. This through up quite the ruckus and lit up the night with a bright sign saying "Servants battling here!". Like I figured, The Golden Ponce himself came waltzing up the street to investigate.

I strode out to meet him, and with a smirk on his face and a half uttered "mongrel" on his lips, we struck. Or rather, my specially made familiar hit him. A snake with chameleon skin and extremely potent magical venom reared back and bit him from behind. (his weakness, as it stems from when a snake bit him and removed his divinity) It was worth taking a sword to the gut just to see the look on his face. Still, he's bullshit enough that even super-effective attack like that was brushed off, but it served it's purpose. He was utterly fixated on me, and as he tried to pin me down with swords he ignored everything else. With a whisper of displaced air, a spear suddenly sprouted from his heart, and once again Gilgamesh was gobsmacked. Before goldie could properly register what just happened, Lancer threw himself sideways. A dagger cut Gilgamesh's cheek, and the Mark took root in his soul. His face twisted into pure fury, and he roared: "GATE OF BAB-"

"Nine Lives: Shooting Hundred Heads."
"Rain of Light."
"Excalibur."

And so the air was filled with death.
>>
Last one for a while.

Jump #269: Robocop
>Seven of Swords (Futility), reversed: Being caught in the middle of a desperate act of cunning or outright deception.
Well, if THAT doesn't describe the first Robocop movie, I don't know what does.
>Age: 22
>Location: Detroit
>Identity: Cyborg (-600)
>Drawbacks: I'd Buy That For A Dollar (+100), Bad Language Makes For Bad Feelings (+100), Prime Directives (+400)
So we've got the Robocop cheesy TV ads and the stop-motion dinosaur, I'm automatically bleeping anything I say that should not be said, and... Directive 4. Going to be an interesting decade.
>We Practically Are The Military (700)
It never hurts to be able to requisition whatever gear I want, short of a tank. And, well, I kind of am one.
>Basil Poledouris (Free)
He is a Robert, and he's a coooop... he is the Robert Cop!...
>Role Models Can Be Very Important To A Boy (Free, Cyborg)
Well, at least I know how to deal with PR to kids here. Important in case I find a little league team beating the crap out of a store clerk.
>Terminal Strip (Free, Cyborg)
Oh hey, data spike. What really attracts me, though, is the instantaneous transfer of large amounts of data.
>Senses (Free, Cyborg)
Eh, nothing I don't already have.
>Total Body Prosthetic (Free, Cyborg)
>Artificial Muscles (550, Cyborg)
>Armored Shell (400), Cyborg)
>Mark 2 Heavy Chassis (0, Cyborg)
Okay, taking the sum of these together: with the armored shell, I have a design that resembles nothing so much as an eight foot tall knight with polished armor. I've got artificial muscles that will let me remove doors from their mountings, or simply knock down walls. I've got a completely isolated air supply, and enough weaponry to take on a small army.
>>
File: 185px-GI_wizard.png (94KB, 185x261px) Image search: [Google]
185px-GI_wizard.png
94KB, 185x261px
Magicka
Dunderhead
Warlock
Basic magic free
Understanding free
Alternate channeling 900
Forbidden magics 600

Items
Cheese 500
Magica Tome 400
Saudage 350
Grand Tome of magic -250
War staff free
Grimnirs Notes -550
Bag of Herbs -600

Drawbacks
Vietnam -300
Friendly Fire Isnt 0

I get to fight in magical vietnam for murrica and make awesome forbidden spells like a spell to take a bath! Happy day! I think I might want to convert my more costly spells into this system of magic.
>>
>>52041859
So, first things first: Murphy did not get a headshot in this universe. Sure, he's still dubbed 'Robocop' in the news, but he's still got his own agency rather than being an automaton. Just with some augmentations and a replacement arm. Which derails the universe later, but the Robocop TV series was weird and I'd like to not bring it into consideration.

I, on the other hand, started the jump in Clarence Bokkider's warehouse, and before I could explain myself they slaughtered me. Which is why when I woke up again some six months later, it turned out that I was apparently a brain in a jar in a robot. Which... okay, it could be worse. I ended up looking fairly cool.

The plot of the first movie went largely as expected, and it seemed as though I was either standing in for (or helping) SWAT. Murphy and Lewis were still partners and working together, though they seemed to be the ones babysitting me. They were also the only ones outside of the company who were communicating with me initially, because OCP was kind enough to try to use total isolation on me in order to keep me from spreading secrets around. Of course, it didn't hurt that I found a way to talk to them, by way of ostensibly hijacking their car's radio. (In truth? I used It Was A Bright And Sunny Day from Winnie the Pooh. They never considered I didn't seem to speak to them if they were out of sight.)

Murphy was going to go alone to confront Dick Jones until I volunteered to back him up; when Directive 4 came into effect, it turned out that he could also give direct orders... and cause Murphy's cybernetics to spaz out and not work. That helps nothing since he his gun hand was the one replaced, and as such he couldn't wrest his service pistol from that hand. Fighting Dick Jones directly was certainly out of the question, but I could at least resist the programmed urge to do whatever an OCP executive said to do, which was to deal with Murphy and go take a flying leap from the roof.
>>
>>52041864
As a result of that failure, however, this became the point that an ED-209 came in and chased us both out of the building (though I'm proud of giving that thing a flying tackle down the stairs while Murphy ran).

I'm not entirely certain how the hell Dick Jones got Detroit PD to shoot at Murphy. Me, sure, but Murphy? Honestly? Either way, we both bailed with Lewis, and... well, the showdown in the end went pretty much as canon, except I was not in working order until Murphy blew Dick Jones through a window and to his doom.

About a year later, some bubblehead who got her PhD from a crackerjack box tried to reformat me and that worked out, uh, actually let's not talk about that. And when that failed she turned a drug lord into a more combat-oriented countertype for me. The resulting brawl was pretty epic, to be honest, and we turned Cobo Hall into a parking lot, since that was where the CEO was showing off the robotic Cain. Murphy was still the one who climbed onto Cain's back and ripped out his braincase, though.

I was mothballed for a long period of time after that, which was unfortunate. Murphy and Lewis were my only real company, when they could drop in, and we often played cards. Apparently, I didn't have as good of a poker face as I would have thought, not having a face. And then the plot of Robocop 3 became a thing, and Splatterpunks started running around trying to kill everyone all the time. Suddenly they wanted me again, imagine that. It was a really stupid movie though, the climax was equally stupid, and I made sure that the stupidity was broadcast live. And then did what they wanted me to do, of course - kill the punks, deal with the heavy vehicles by way of explosive cannon, get free of my shackles because OCP became an insoluable company, and go back to honest police work.

And also upgrading myself so that I'd have a better poker face. Seriously, I lost so much money.

Wait. Was I even getting paid for all of this?! OCP are bastards..!
>>
>>52038667
>Herculanon surfaces from a breath of the wild binge
As a guideline Beast Beyond Nature stops you from aging or deteriorating due to natural methods.
>>
File: Ouch.jpg (52KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ouch.jpg
52KB, 1440x1080px
>>52041772
Part 5

When the air cleared, nothing was left of goldie but a glassed crater. We congratulated each other on a job well done, then we headed out to ruin Kotomine's everything.

Weirdly enough, Taiga got to him first.

I'd had Karasuba keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't get caught up in the plan, but after a few hours of drinking Kara spilled the beans. Taiga wanted to know why they weren't at their usual place (it was stumbling distance from Shiro's), and Kara told her the gist of it: we were out to stop some very bad dudes from committing grave injustices. Taiga was having none of that, it was a school night after all and no self respecting student of hers should be out and about hunting evil when there was homework to be done! So she whipped out her phone and called in a favor.

Now, by this point I'd forgotten completely that Taiga is, essentially, a Yakuza princess. So when she called up her daddy and told him the kid he considered his own blood, his long lost sister, and all their friends were out trying to stop a dangerous man from hurting others, Raiga Fujimura went into action. He got a squad of his best men together, and had them break out the good stuff from Kiritsugu's old stash.

Kotomine's night was looking up when he heard a knock on the church's doors. Parishioners, no matter how late, were always welcome. The doors were less then halfway open when a car rammed through them. He had a moment to reflect on this strange turn of events before the C4 and Claymores detonated.

Watching Taiga sway in drunken triumph in front of a burning crater, sword held high was not something I expected at all.

All in all, things worked out well. Caster retired to blissful domestic life, Bazett got dragged along on Lancer's quest for good booze and better brawls, and Taiga somehow ended up a mercenary feared worldwide as "The Tiger's Claw". (dammit Karasuba).
>>
>>52041873
Apparently I'd repressed the memory of there being a third movie.
>>
>>52042056
Do yourself a favor and repress it again.
>>
>>52041859
You know the Mark 2 Chassis upgrades the other cybernetics right?
Just checking to be sure. Because your strength should now be enough to bench press an APC. Removing doors and breaking walls is small game next to that.
>>
File: Taiga_Fujimura.png (606KB, 1100x531px) Image search: [Google]
Taiga_Fujimura.png
606KB, 1100x531px
>>52042032
Final Part

Rin eventually got accepted into the Clock Tower and dragged Shiro, Sakura, Saber, and Rider along with her. Illya took over the Einzberns after they started raising a stink about her not dying and materializing the Grail. She and Heracles were not impressed.

I got a Sealing Designation out of the whole fiasco. The final few hours saw the breaking of a centuries old ritual (via high explosive leyline realignment) and a flagrant showing of high powered magic. I had everyone blame me for what went down, so I got sealed. A whole slew of people were mighty pissed about the whole thing, but they had a singular target in me. After the first dozen Enforcers sent to "secure" (brutally murder) me, I took a trip to the Clock Tower myself. I negotiated with Vice Director Lorelei to keep her supplied with top-of-the-line vampire hunting gear for free and a hefty amount of gold "donated" to the Clock Tower to get the Enforcers off my back. Nobles can't say no to mountains of gold and free stuff, so they slacked off.

A few other things:

Saber eventually ran for Mayor of London- she won, and actually did a really great job.
>Saber, why?
>My people need me Rin.

Shiro ended up running into Taiga on a Dead Apostle hunt. She took the revelation that the warlord she was hunting was actually a vampire surprisingly well. Later on she demanded magical training.
>So he's a real vampire? That's a thing?
>We call them Dead Apostles, but, well, yes.
>...We're gonna need more fire.
>Taiga. Taiga No.
>Taiga Yes.

Zelretch came to the Clock Tower and we had a drinking contest. Somehow everyone ended up gender switched for a week.

Kaleidostick Ruby got Jibril. Once she escaped she dropped it into the Mariana Trench. It escaped in a week.
>>
Help, I need sombody.
Help, I need anybody.
Heeelp.

I've made some progress on the A Brother's Price jump. Lots and lots of perks and drawbacks, although a little lacking on the items side of things.

I am focusing on getting the perks and drawbacks substance fixed before seriously addressing the costing and maths side of things.

I also feel like the tone has drifted away from the book, so I am going to reread the book in the next few days and address that.

I am also a bit undecided about the entry ages, but i figure that'lll make more sense after I've reread the book and took note of the ages of the main characters.

At this point, anons, could you please let me know what you think of the jump so far. If anything stands out as objectionable or exploitable.

Please be reminded that this is my first jump (already 26 pages, WTF), so please, be gentle.
>>
Im about to jump tenchi muyo and I have to say I do not really know the setting, would it be a bad idea to put a 1st generation jurai tree into my inner world from infernal exalted?
>>
>>52042661
Looking good so far, you probably wont get a lot of replies at this time of day though. Most people who post here are asleep or at work at this time.
>>
What are the chances of the SCP universe being destroyed before the 10 years are up?
>>
>>52042739
Like 1 in 5. Or if you believe some of the things there it may already have been destroyed a few times but reset by scp fuckery.
>>
>>52042739
Low-ish, I mean it could happen, but it shouldn't because no jump should be a trap. There are a few jumps where reality gets destroyed and fixed in the time that you would be there, but in all of those cases that I am aware of, the jump makers have noted that it won't be a problem. So figure that unless you do something to cause it, something like universe destruction shouldn't happen.
>>
>>52042661
Well, as I haven't read the book to begin with my only advice about the tone is to describe the unique aspects of the setting more in the intro where you have generalties instead. Explaining the procedure for marrying off men instead of describing their situation as "a rough time of it" for example, or replacing some of the redundant paragraphs in the intro on gender relations with an introduction to the countries, factions and main characters of the setting.

Age seems fine to me.

>Blur
>Proxy

Probably should phrase this as a talent for mundane disguises, since there's no explicit supernatural elements in the setting. I think I mentioned proxy in your first draft.

>1/1/1/2/2/2/6

Not a criticism per se, but as this is pretty irregular as pricing goes-just curious, why?

>Band of Sisters

Spot on, again

>Badass Ship Captain

The fluff here (nudge nudge wink wink) is really, really tonebreaking. Should trim most of that, and rename that perk to sound less cringy.

>Frenemy

Just make it clear the supernatural stealth part isn't absolute to prevent it from being far above the other capstones, and it's good.

>Prophets

Remove "mind=blown" because I assume the book is not written like that.

>Proof of Royal Blood/farm
>Royal Charter/estate

I'd switch the prices for these considering the latter is generally easier to acquire than the former

>>52042728
No better or worse than any other spaceship, provided you've the Charms for it.
>>
>>52042739
It already has been, several times. Several SCPs quite clearly state it is also currently in the process of being destroyed by various means.
>>
>>52042830
>No better or worse than any other spaceship, provided you've the Charms for it.

I meant just the tree itself without the spaceship part. I have enough spaceships.
>>
File: Lilith_avec_Lance.png (148KB, 333x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_avec_Lance.png
148KB, 333x480px
Are there options for splitting your mind and/or soul into a whole race? I kinda want to be a progenitor figure.
>>
>>52042879
If you jump darksiders as a maker you could probably do that without even needing to yank off parts of your soul. Just get some clay and go to town making peoples.
>>
>>52042858
I keep forgetting the tree itself isn't a spaceship.

>>52042879
Not a PERK per se, but Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern from Fate did something very similar, in that her clan is currently made mostly out of magical clones of her. And a "mere" magus called Touko with far fewer resources has an arbitrary amount of clones of herself.

So I imagine a HSDW or Elements user, being much better than a modern magus, could do that.
>>
>>52042830

Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding:
>The fluff here (nudge nudge wink wink) is really, really tonebreaking. Should trim most of that, and rename that perk to sound less cringy.
and
>Remove "mind=blown" because I assume the book is not written like that.
Yeah, you're right, that is a decided departure from the tone of the book. That is one of the things i'll need to work on after the reread.

>Not a criticism per se, but as this is pretty irregular as pricing goes-just curious, why?
I may end up changing that, but intially I wanted three tiers of perks as a basic setup that I could then tweak.

>Probably should phrase this as a talent for mundane disguises, since there's no explicit supernatural elements in the setting. I think I mentioned proxy in your first draft.
Don't think I've been very clear about it, but I wanted the Drop-in perks tree to be representative of the jumper being an ocp, and as such having some unnatural properties.
Also, I assume that this could be a jumpers first jump, just to be on the safe side, and i ask myself what sort of abilities a drop-in, who could be a man in a setting like this, would need in order to survive.
I have tried to keep them useful while being quite subtle and not ridiculously powerful. Blur is just a form of disguise, not requiring a material compenonet but only affects one variable and can be unreliable, while proxy just allows you to cut out the middleman, by being the middleman in talks, speeches and negotiations.
If I was to just remove those perks, I have to admit, that I have no idea what I would replace them with. Any ideas?

>I'd switch the prices for these considering the latter is generally easier to acquire than the former
I don't see any problem with that.

>Spot on, again
I'm glad you can say that. Still, I feel like I should make that perks effects clearer.

Thanks again. for your feedback.
>>
>>52042830
Forgot to say that i am also taking this on board:
>Well, as I haven't read the book to begin with my only advice about the tone is to describe the unique aspects of the setting more in the intro where you have generalties instead. Explaining the procedure for marrying off men instead of describing their situation as "a rough time of it" for example, or replacing some of the redundant paragraphs in the intro on gender relations with an introduction to the countries, factions and main characters of the setting.

I am going to be taking notes of the sort of details that bring that sort of introduction to life as I reread the book.
>>
>>52042879
Exalted: Infernals.

If you think 1st Circles and the whole soul heriarchy thing counts.
>>
Just starting out with Jumpchain and I'm a little confused about Companions. If I want to have someone from a particular setting as a companion, and there isn't a specific perk that does so, what do I need to do? Just have a Stasis pod available, and write meeting up with that character and such into my "story"? Are there things available for powering up Companions?

Speaking of Stasis pods, can I spend more points on the Cosmic Warehouse whenever I get points from new jumps? What about on more Body Mods?
>>
>>52038799
Those are the most early 2000s characters I've ever seen in a Sci-fi.
>>
>>52042879
Exalted Infernals.
>>
>>52043089

>Just starting out with Jumpchain and I'm a little confused about Companions. If I want to have someone from a particular setting as a companion, and there isn't a specific perk that does so, what do I need to do? Just have a Stasis pod available, and write meeting up with that character and such into my "story"? Are there things available for powering up Companions?

Canon companions usually need stasis pods.

You can power up companions by importing them or by using things from settings that power them up (devil fruit, genetic engineering, etc.)

>Speaking of Stasis pods, can I spend more points on the Cosmic Warehouse whenever I get points from new jumps? What about on more Body Mods?

No and no.
>>
>>52043121
So it's never possible to improve the Cosmic Warehouse past the state you put it at when you first get it? That's annoying.
>>
>>52041131
>It didn't hurt that Okwang ranks up there with Odin among the gods I went out of my way to go easy on, because they were pretty cool guys
Isn't he the big bad of the series?
>>
>>52043167
Not unless you improve it with stuff from other settings.
>>
>>52039320
City ship. Just, city ship.

And I'd be willing to fork over the cp for a asuran city ship, aka the one thats three or four times as big.
>>
>>52043167
Ware house mods and additions can be found in a lot of jumps anon, I recommend not spending money on the medbay or electricty and plumbing, you can add onto it with tech or magic as long as you dont try to dig out the walls.
>>
>>52043121
If you import a canon companion into another setting, do they then become a normal companion that no longer needs a stasis pod, since they now come from an actual feature?
>>
>>52043323
not at all. They need their pods forever
>>
>>52043323
If you don't care about the meta surrounding non-Quicksilver supplements that aren't attached to jumps (in that Rulesanon(s) will ree at you if you use them) the Housing System supplement lets you companion anyone that you manage to convince to go with you by the end of the jump and doesn't have a CP purchase.
>>
>>52043323
Nope they still need pods.

To quote jafar from arabian nights, "The rules of magic are random and arbitrary, but they must be obeyed."
>>
>>52043323
There is an item called blue feather in harvest moon you can use to make people podless if you want and most jumps have companion buys now days.
>>
>>52039320
I would love a city-ship option, and also an orion-class option.

The holographic CAD merlin used might be more a SG-1 thing, but I'd like it anyway.

A workable if perhaps nerfed version of Arcturus? Mini-drones? The Tower?

I wouldn't mind something that can protect you from Ascended interference, or things like ascended in other jumps.

Mind reading interface tech like what the Lanteans had everywhere, plus the ATA gene, with it perhaps being flexible enough to count as the right genekey in other jumps where thats a thing (pretty niche).

A retrovirus for Wraith-to-Human conversion that isn't horrible would be nice. Or something that made you the best of both worlds, a perfected hybrid, immortal but not needing to eat people.

You could also slip in some Asgard goodies albiet older versions.

An Attero device that doesn't suck would be grand. Not blowing up stargates and isolating the Wraith would make dealing with them much easier.

Just some ideas.
>>
>>52039320
ZPM Power cell

A super city, ot at least a building

A puddlejumper ship

Warehouse mod that gives you a skin to look like ancient tech

A personal energy shield generator that looks like a medalion

A blueprint for one of those advanced stargates the ancients have in the city

Ancient tech science route
>>
>>52042879
I think being an Angel in NGE lets you purchase an option that makes you a descendant of Lilith, who are noted in that same perk to have diffusion into many as an ability. Angel also has a capstone that lets you be "weird" instead of going for raw power, so maybe you could wank yourself as being able to do something like that if you take both of them?
>>
>>52043427
But Jafar's plan involved overcoming the rules of magic. And he succeeded.
>>
File: Ryoohkikidyall.jpg (15KB, 718x538px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoohkikidyall.jpg
15KB, 718x538px
Tenchi Muyo Space Opera

Supertech mago scientist 900
808 years old female
Transport ship
Simple scientific solution free
Overcoming sample bias 600
Maddest science yet 200
Smiling Goddess leaves -200

Items
1st Gen Jurai sapient tree
Subspace onsen -300
Holographic computer -500

Drawbacks
Hopelss suiter -300
Hunted 0

Im hoping with this I can make my own cabbit ships because ryo ohki is adorable. Look at this cute little fluffy!

I think I am also going to start adding cabbits to my inner work and mixing them with the dna of the carbuncles that already live there making them partially magic and also crystal forehead stones.
>>
>>52043508
He overcame them but he also followed them. Basically he exploited a loophole, we have some of those here too.
>>
File: IMG_0546.jpg (105KB, 599x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
105KB, 599x667px
So those that waifu.

A.) Do you just have a "canon" waifu, like an already established character? Example: Yang Xiao Long

Or

B.) Did you go with an OC waifu aka build a waifu? If so how do you imagine they look like?

Also most importantly, how did you woo your waifu?
>>
Is it possible to translate a charm from exalted into another settings magic? I need to know for combo reasons.
>>
>>52043732
Me personally, I fanwank that all my perks and charms and things like it, like skills from The Gamer, all create shadows of one another, that can interact with like things.

Like I have a perk that enhances my blows, well treat it as though is has a perk refelction and let it work with Green Sun Nimbus Flare and create a heretical charms based off of both.
>>
>>52043732
Depends on how you want to do it, meaning what perks you're using for it? And what charm you want to translate? They're not really spells like a 'normal' magic system has.
>>
>>52043732
Not inherently, no. Though you could /maybe/ replicate them with a lot of studying and sorcery, which you could then combine with other magic systems. Sorcery gets your foot in the door for Essence-based magic, at the very least.
>>
>>52043643
B and she is a shapeshifter with many alternate forms so She looks like a lot of different things depending on her mood.
>>
>>52041588
I'm morbidly curious what that anti-Tamamo anon must think about Rider's sidestory
>>
>>52043855
>>52043840
>>52043833
I want to use the dark wisdom perk from overlord to translate them into a magic that I can overcharge such as mushoku tensei magic.

Then I want to translate the ovee charged spell into tech with the perk from the new hyperdimension neptunia perk so I can make a machine to boost my inner world by constantly casting the newly translated charm/spell/tech.

I want to use the living world charm.
>>
>>52044380
Wait you just want to make the world bigger? You can invent Charms for that you know.
>>
>>52044525
Well I also want to automate it but yeah make the world bigger is the gist of it.
>>
>>52043643

A) Kat the Gravity Queen from Gravity rush.
It helps I rolled Gravity Rush as an early jump, and...she's perfect

I ended up catching her heart by more or less doing what no other character really tried to do in Gravity Rush 1: Give her a shoulder to lean on and a place to rest before she decided to make her home in the sewers. Between helping her settle into Hekseville and more or less being her confidant and supporter I made my move after she trusted and even kind of liked me. We're...uh...married right now, We got the knot tied in Macross after the battle for earth in the SDF, though we still couldnt prevent the destruction of earth because of plot reason...
...It was nice.
>>
>>52044583
>Kat
She is, indeed, the most wonderful person. Fell in love too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCopPjQPFqc
>>
>>52044583
At least you didn't raise any death flags before the final battle for Earth. Right?
>>
>>52042739
I think most of those SCPs are either sealed by the Foundation or are locked behind a drawback.

So, unless you start pocking them, you should probably be fine. Getting something like the House of Mystery to survive reality collapsing would also help.
>>
>>52044710
>A 「Stand」 that can hide its own existence
Neat. I'd call it something like "The Sound of Silence."
>>
File: 6a9.jpg (105KB, 388x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6a9.jpg
105KB, 388x1600px
Is this a valid 「Stand」?
>>
>>52044380
The living world charm only really gives you the ability to carve out pieces of your world, which is an innate thing after learning it since the charm's Permanent. You don't actually 'cast' much of anything to do so, so directly translating it might be hard.

If you just want to automatically expand it with tech though, you could probably just built (slightly tweaked) Reality Engines to do it for you. Those things are designed for forming worlds from the Wyld, and the living world's formation is a similar process.
>>
>>52044745
>A Stand that it's so stealthy that his own user doesn't even know that it exists
>It doesn't does anything else, just hiding from everyone, including the user
>>
>>52044380
Have a clone of yourself constantly cast it is what I do. Something like the power from Teen Titans or God of Highschool works best for this.
>>
>>52044754
Literally a refluffed Killer Queen Bites The Dust
>>
>>52044754
>>52044840
Or just King Crimson.
>>
>>52043643
Queen Stellarina is an OC wife, but the rest of my harem are canon characters, and usually I have different ways of getting around to romancing them. I don't want to write a big thing about how I romanced each and every one,

but it goes like this, usually I try to woo them but help them at the same time--I don't want to pressure them into a relationship but I do let them know I like them as a person and I support them, and whatever makes them happy, I'm happy. If they say "no" to my romancing at any point, I leave them alone, but usually they end up liking me. So.
>>
>>52044839
I was thinking of doing that with shadowclones, god of high school clones have a havit of growing their own personalities. At least until I can find a better method.
>>
File: 1293109.png (69KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1293109.png
69KB, 300x162px
>>52044723

I managed to avoid talking about Pineapples, yes

>>52044702
That's just precious
>>
>>52043643
Went with canon waifus:

> Saeko
From Z-day onwards, I was with her right in the thick of things, cutting down "them" with a grin on my face alongside her, outside of that though, I was quite urbane, sociable even. It was that that got her curious about me and as things went on and I helped her deal with her sadism, we became an item.

> Io
This was kind of unplanned honestly, I was simply there in the same train station as her and the others, and I called out to her in an impulse as a foreigner looking for directions, but then the invasion happened. Supporting and helping her for that entire week through thick and thin was a lot harder than I was expecting, but by the end, when everything was reset and I called out to her again, we were able to find a strange rapport that eventually led to the both of us dating.

> Mami
Well...to put it simply, I bullied her out of her lonely apartment to live with me.

> Rin
I was a Magician, and like her, bullied by Zelretch. A lot. Beyond that though, it was a case of professional curiosity turned to attraction as I spent more time with her in the Clocktower.
>>
>>52044862
Although I make my romantic intentions known off the bat. I don't want to spring anything on them.
>>
>>52044879
True, Jumper Hui would probably get bored of that real quick. Problem with Shadow Clones is they have a very limited amount of energy, can't regen energy, and may not even get any Essence anyway.

So yeah, I'd say the Teen Titans power is probably ideal. I think there's another power that works pretty much exactly the same but I can't remember where.

You might could also have a Third Circle whose duty is to constantly expand your Inner World.
>>
>>52044897
>Rin because Zelretch bullied both of you
>not turning Zelretch into a Magical Girl and bullying/waifuing him
What are you even doing, mate?
>>
>>52045008
>What are you even doing, mate?
Staying sane, that's what. I'm already slowly egging on Rin to the Magical Girl side, poor dear is very skittish after the KaleidoRuby Incident.

The bullying of the Second Magic-using Magical Girl will happen after she's accepted her frilly outfit-wearing Destiny.
>>
File: Jibril goes to war.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jibril goes to war.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>52043643
>how did you woo your waifu?
Accidentally.

>Jibril
I had an interdimensional library and an open stasis pod- the first had her interest, the second had her camping out in my Warehouse. After a time we became close, and eventually fell in love. She loves a good book and a better fight.

>Akitsu
Her situation was heartbreaking, and I decided to do something about it. I saved her before that fuckwit who treated Sekirei like they were collectible dogs showed up and swore to her I'd find her an Ashikabi. After figuring out how to fix the whole "scrapped number" thing, she told me her Ashikabi was right in front of her. She's my self-professed bodyguard and is more than willing to curb-stomp anything that threatens us.

>Karasuba
This Jump was relatively early in my chain, and around this point I fancied myself a damn good swordsman. I had learned and practiced a zweihander style for a few Jumps and I wanted to test myself against someone exceptional. I knew Karasuba would be down for a knock-down, drag-out fight at the drop of a hat, so I basically just walked up to her and took a swing. Turns out, I was not as skilled as I thought. The fight dragged on for hours, and eventually she got herself impaled on my sword so she could take off my arm. That's when she declared me her Ashikabi and promptly passed out. She's surprisingly mellow when not in battle, she'll totally take you out for a drink before fighting you to the death.
>>
Any ideas on how to remove a Sekirei's limiter? The adjustments are an unnecessary safety feature that I'd rather they not have.
>>
>>52041423
>beating Hitler's head in with a Louisville Slugger, at Louise's insistence, but doing it in his bunker while the others did much the same to the others (the allies claimed suicide pills, to cover it up)
Did you call it a Louiseville Slugger, to tease her?
>>
>>52045413
Damn. I wish I'd been clever enough to think of that.
>>
File: Sekirei Jinki.jpg (280KB, 403x786px) Image search: [Google]
Sekirei Jinki.jpg
280KB, 403x786px
>>52045368
Get the 8 Jinki, then head to Izumo House and ask Miya for help. Altering Sekirei is one of the main functions of the Jinki, and Miya is the only one who knows all about how they work.

Just make sure that MBI is neutralized in some fashion, because they are going to be hell bend on recovering the Jinki and stopping you from "fixing" the Sekirei.

Alternatively, DNA manipulation of some sort should do the same thing.
>>
File: [Oh shi-].jpg (40KB, 460x318px) Image search: [Google]
[Oh shi-].jpg
40KB, 460x318px
>tfw you realize you don't remember your childhood book as well as you thought you did and are dreading to reread it just in case if the series was actually terrible or you don't find it as addictive as it was back then.

As literally the only guy in my school who read the Circle of Magic, this worries me a lot more than it usually should. However, considering just how broken Mami could become after she learns how to Stitch Witch I might need to because the fine details are fucking important.

Well, and to pick up something for me while I wait for her education to finish up. Though, if anyone can remember, could Academic Mages live in Living Circles?
>>
>>52045999
Not that I recall. Heck, even the MC's got kicked out after they graduated. Well, not so much kicked out but they didnt want to take vows of poverty or whatever, so they left.

I forget the name of the weather mages teacher, but he wandered in and out a bunch, so I'm inclined to say no.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52043643
Most of my waifus are canon. Because I'm not terribly creative, and I already like most of those characters.

For my very few OC waifus they all look different, it really depends on the Waifu in question.

>>52043643
>how did you woo your waifu?
Once again, depends on the waifu. Actual seduction for most of them, accidental on some. I'm still confused how Hastur got interested in me.
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (65KB, 564x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
65KB, 564x480px
>>52044702
>>52044583
>Tanned & Blonde

I'm a sucker for that as well. Maybe that's why my OC waifu is from Dragonball Z, one on the left.
>>
>>52044231
I haven't played Extella so I have no idea what you're talking about. Does Extella's Rider cheat on you or something?
>>
Hey Merchant, how physically strong would a demigod of Heracles or Thor with Glory To Me and Fate Finds You Interesting be?
>>
What perks would be good for construction? Want to do the Vault building thing in Fallout 4.
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>52046209
>>
>>52041588
>Jealousy
>>
>>52046209
>>52046391
Ugh. Why do you people keep insisting that this super-ugly character design is in any way attractive?
>>
>>52046414
It's called personal taste, anon.
You think they're ugly, we think you're a closeted homosexual who'd be much happier if he was just honest with himself.
Live and let live, man.
>>
>>52046457
How am I the closeted homosexual in this? You're the one who wants to fuck these women with serious manface.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>52043643
As wiafus, I have two OCs and two canon characters.

I met Hannah during the Pokemon jump. She was an ice-type trainer and I was fire-type trainer. (ish. I didn't dedicate myself to a single type starting out, but it just so happened that I ended up with a majorly fire-type team) We met when I went to take the test to be a gym leader, and she was the only other testee that day. Despite opposing type specializations and personalities, we got on like a house on fire. We ended up exchanging numbers and a promise to keep in touch. Fast forward a year and a half-or so, and I found myself getting tired of Ash and really, really not wanting to deal with Unova, so I phoned up Hannah and as a turned out, she was getting ready to start exploring my home region of Alola. So we got together and journeyed with each other. I didn't mean for it to happen, and indeed was scared since I knew I might not ever see her again, but we soon fell hard for each other, to the degree of settling down and running a Gym together in Kalos, which was nice and comfy. We made a damn good team if I do say so myself. Though I still argue that Ash's Charazard is total bullshit.

USS North "Nora" Carolina was chronologically the next companion I picked up, though she was technically the last one I hooked up with. I was her Admiral naturally, and she was the boisterous battleship that I would be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for. She was the first battlewagon that I summoned (that I could actually hang onto too, fucking Settle) so even if she wasn't my favorite boat, she still would have had a special place in my heart. She was the rock-solid foundation of my fleet and I doubt I would have survived without her, certainly I wouldn't have survived with my sanity. Even with that special relationship, between her dedication to duty and my unwillingness to seem greedy, it wasn't until the Harry Potter jump fifty or so years down the line that we actually got together and finalize my family.
>>
File: image.png (267KB, 384x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267KB, 384x960px
>>52046497
Elsa was next. To be honest, I don't know exactly how I woo'd her. I mean sure, I was her loyal guard, plus I was actually nice to her. And I also rescued her from the Evil Queen. But all of those also applied to her sister, and she wasn't really in need of rescuing anyway, judging by the frozen wasteland surrounding the Queen's castle. It's not like I drooled over her, even if I really, really wanted to (I mean, come on. Have you SEEN her? Sexy blond royalty with PHENOMENAL ELEMENTAL POWERS? I'd be all over that. Plus, dem hips) and she knew I was in a long term relationship. I would probably have been skinned alive if I had suggested cheating on my wife. But somehow, she not only convinced me, but also convinced Hannah that yes, a three-way relationship could work, even one taking place over potentially thousands of years. She had to have a Master power too, it's the only explanation.

Akebi Sasaki was last. I'd be lying if I said that I planned on hooking up with her. But
I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't happy with the result. I guess all those stories of girls-only schools being dens of rampant lesbianism are true. I was certainly surprised when the closest thing I have to an actual waifu up and kissed me one day after practice. I thought I was pretty perceptive of being hit on, having been through the song and dance twice by now, but no, I was utterly blindsided. I was also blindsided by the fact that sweet, shy Akebi was actually a total horndog. But hey, I wasn't complaining. After all, between the bouts of hedonism, I had plenty of time to do the cliche romance thing. Movies, flowers, candlelit dates, armored warfare under the starry skies, I went full Hallmark movie. And it was nice to play out the stereotypes for once. Even if those special chocolates cost me an arm and a leg. And considering Hannah and Elsa hooked up with Hana and Kay respectively, I was able to do it completely guilt free. Which is nice.
>>
>>52046486
They are in shape and have cartoon face not man face. They also are tough warrior women.

Basically they are everything wonderwoman is without the bitchy lesbian sjw bullshit.
>>
Do not waifu Saiyans. All they're good for is eating all your food and picking fights with anyone who looks strong.
>>
>>52046581
Claim that sex is a form of fight
Enjoy crazy monkey sex.
>>
>>52046599
Do not. They will forget what they're doing half-way through, think that you're trying to wrestle them, and suplex you.
>>
>>52046617
>Not suplexing them right back
You're just a pure Wizard aren't you? No Physical Combat at all.
>>
>>52046617
Entertainment and training, all at the same time.
What's not to like?
>>
File: Hes right you know.jpg (10KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
Hes right you know.jpg
10KB, 222x395px
>>52046617
>Not being so good at it the monkey gets hearts in her eyes
0/10
>>
>>52046684
I can just see that pic being something a Jumper would say, what perks would make someone that good?
>>
>>52043643
OC primary, all canon companions are either just friends or just allies in it for the adventure. The OC is from Overlord, so I didn't need to woo her, I just made he love me.
>>
>>52046771
>her
>he
Did anon waifu and Enhance/d/?
>>
>>52046414
I have a thing for saiyans too, but I'm with you. We need different saiyan waifus, these just don't do it for me.
>>
>>52046599
But Saiyans have sex, anon. I'm not sure they'd believe you.
>>
>>52046790
Daily reminder that some jumps have companion import options that make you related.

Daily reminder that some jumpers are depraved enough to use these options on their waifu.
>>
>>52046790
It's a typo, anon. It just means I'm retarded, not that I like women with dicks. Although I've been one on occasion
>>
>>52046753
Wuxia sinanju martial arts style.
>>
>>52046875
It's worth noting that Remo actually hates it, because it makes sex boring and mechanical for him.
>>
>>52046497
>pic
Am I mistaken or is that Hyuuga from Arpeggio of Blue Steel?
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (372KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
372KB, 1280x720px
>>52046391
I didn't have enough CP for all three. Seriously monkey waifu is 300cp. So I figured, she Vegeta'd them both. Same way Vegeta did Nappa. She's Vegeta's right hand, instead of his butler. Which saved her from being blown up like Nappa, plus she wasn't as stupid as Nappa. Similarly to Vegeta she came around to being a good hearted Sayian, just a lot quicker thanks to monkey love.

>>52046414
They seems pretty attractive to me. A lot of others agree too. If they're too ugly for you, whatever floats your boat man. Everyone has different tastes in waifus. Look at Bancho for example, his tastes are highly eccentric. Just so long he doesn't post pictures of them, eccentric.

>>52046581
Well I was a Sayian in DB/DBZ. Chi-Chi had Goku, Bulma had Vegeta, and no way in hell was I gonna hook up with Launch. Other than Android 18, who hooks up with Krillin, outside of OC Sayian Waifu there's no other powerful, fighting obsessed, training happy female.

Also when you spend a maximum of 840 "years" in the Hyperbolic Time time chamber. You gotta find someone who's as dedicated to training as Goku. Especially when you take the drawback "Only The Strong Survive".

If Videl wasn't so cute with Gohan, Sayian General OC would be cute with Gohan. Maybe prevent him from slacking off on his training so much.
>>
>>52046997
Yup, i think it is.
>>
>>52046997
Possibly? Don't remember where I got it from, but it was the first one I grabbed that was sorta close to my mental image.
>>
>>52046915
Yeah but to be fair martial arts sex seems like something saiyan women would love.
>>
Which of Red's jumps would people most like to see replaced?
>>
>>52047086
Turtleneck sweater? Check. Lab coat? Check.Monocle? Check. Them thighhighs? Check.
Yup that's Hyuuga alright.
>>
>>52047150
The ones you've made.

Oh wait....
>>
File: [jesus...].jpg (13KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
[jesus...].jpg
13KB, 500x314px
>>52046034
Ffffffffff-

Considering that I can only be like 16 minimum and Mami can be 13 max for that plan. Looks like I actually need to reread and wiki-walk.

Thanks anyway Anon.
>>
>>52046831
What's wrong with wincest?
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.