[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 51

File: IMG_3592.jpg (23KB, 295x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3592.jpg
23KB, 295x372px
Tau are only mid-tier edition. Daemons and Eldar are far better than them and should be nerfed sub-edition.

>The dread Aeldari known as Adarki Duncini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebU1zTFh7AE [Open] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
https://sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs on iphone, lithium on android.
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>Latest GW teases
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempt to make the game more fun for everyone (except orks as usual)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>a better list builder if you like using a phone
https://battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (what the Lion calls Vulkan's dick pics folder)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
File: Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg (81KB, 683x476px) Image search: [Google]
Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg
81KB, 683x476px
>>52007153
>Wow, mono-Tzeentch Daemon lists with summoning sure are strong
>I know! Let's change their rules so that killing Pink Horrors automatically summons more horrors for free!
>You can even conga line the new blue horrors in front of the pinks during the shooting phase to prevent the enemy from charging you!
>>
2nd for Grey Knights please get some fun stuff in Rise of the Primarch.

Please...?
>>
Does anyone have Voldus' rules yet?
>>
>tfw can't decide between Grey Knight and mono-Nurgle Daemons for my first army
What do
>>
>>52007153
>Tau are only mid-tier

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>52007248
Both
>>
>>52007248
Well, for starters, do you want to be daemons or hunt daemons? Because that's a helluva gap in your interests there, bud.
>>
>play against Eldar
>beat Eldar player
Is there a better feeling
>>
>>52007249

>What did he mean by this?

There are a bunch of Tau faggot going around spreading the meme, that their army is mid tier. This is not the case, and OP is making light of this.

Tau is an army for cheese mongering fag lords.
>>
How do I build a shooty Inquisitor gang as guard allies?

>Big =I= With hellrifle/conversion beamer
>2 monkeys
>Plasma/multi melta servitors
>A few ablative wound equipped with hot shot lasguns or maybe storm bolters.
>Psyker guy (astropath? I forget) for divination
>>
>>52007198
>tfw only way to get more Bloodletters is to rely on the crappy random tables or use KdK
>KdK has no access to glorious AP2 on Heralds or multi-herald
>Posessed tax on core and an everything tax for Skull Cannons for their Blood Host
Why

>>52007248
I personally dislike the Nurgle aesthetic, but I'd go for Nurgle if you want to have fun on the tabletop.

>>52007249
Anons at the end of last thread were all saying that Tau are only mid tier and barely a T2 army because they won a few tournaments.
>>
>>52007273
If you got a blowjob while doing it.
Preferably FROM the Eldar player.
>>
>>52007248
GK main here. Fun army, hilarious fluff. I just wish there was a greater variety of units in the army. Been thinking about the Mastodon for GK lately, so my army can be even more outnumbered.
>>
>>52007288
Haven't played since 5th, what's good these days other than Tau?

What in the rules biases toward range/that style of play?
>>
>>52007288
>There are a bunch of Tau faggot going around spreading the meme, that their army is mid tier.

It has been brought on due to the fast approaching 8th edition. They are hoping that if they lie enough, maybe they won't get hit with the nerf stick.
>>
>>52007296
Couldn't you get around some of that by running KdK allied with standard Daemons? Standard Daemons for AP 2 heralds and Skull Cannons with less tax, and then KdK for the bulk of the army and a tide of Bloodletters when that dies.
>>
File: image417.png (184KB, 644x152px) Image search: [Google]
image417.png
184KB, 644x152px
Coming Christmas 2017, along with 3 other terrain bundles
>>
>>52007288
Tau are low high tier. It's different from being high tier, but it's also different from being mid-tier. It's the difference between being S-class and A-class.
>>
>>52007322
Problem with that is that since KdK isn't Chaos Daemons, it's affected by the Warpstorm. And since Chaos Daemons aren't KdK, it's not affected by Blood Tithe.

>>52007326
No they aren't.
>>
>>52007323
the pre-order window for that shit is bonkers
>>
Honestly, what fucking use does whining about Tau players do on here? I've been on these threads soooo fucking long and I can count on one hand the number of actual cheesemongering faggots. The rest have been trolls, or like most of the Tau players that do visit this board, actual self-respecting Tau players who have to prove every time they even mention their list/paintjob that they aren't one of the boogeymen players because it'll trigger the whiners of /40kg/ until they provide proof.

We know there are annoying Tau players. They usually stay away from this board because they'd get ripped a new one. You don't have to bring it up every single fucking thread.

Just give it a rest, guys. Please. I just want to talk about our plastic/resin/metal army men in peace...
>>
>>52007316
Eldar, space marines and daemons are good too. By good, I mean over-represented in the tournament scene.

The strongest configuration is superior fire-power armies with lots of mobility. That what helps Tau and Eldar stay on top.
>>
>>52007323
Would rather there was some new stuff. The trees were pretty disappointing.
>>
>>52007351
>No they aren't.
No? Daemons, Marines, Space Wolves, and Eldar regularly outdo them, to a rather absurd level. Would you not call four armies, especially containing one as broad as Marines, to be a tier in itself?
>>
File: 1486478451509.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486478451509.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>52007326
>Tau are low high tier.
>>
>>52007316
>what's good these days other than Tau?
Shooty/Fast armies
>What in the rules biases toward range/that style of play?
Capping objectives, Shitty Melee mechanics (in no small part due to everyone having fearless nowadays).

>>52007372
I really liked the trees. Then again, I treat my Deathworld table better than my real garden.
>>
File: images.jpg (24KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 512x288px
>>52007372
>Pretty disappointing

Fuck me that's the understatement of the century.
>>
>>52007316
>>Top tier
>D-Spam Eldar with allied Riptides
>Tau with Riptides
>Grav Spam Marines with free Rhinos and Pods
>Tzeentch Daemons
>>Mid Tier
>Necrons
>Daemons
>SoB
>IG
>CSM (Traitor Legions)
>Khorne Daemonkin
>Mono-Khorne Daemons
>Dark Eldar
>>Low Tier
>Chaos Space Marines (No supplements)
>Tyranids
>Orkz
>>
>>52007361
I sbsolutely agree, Eldar players are the cheesemongering faglords!
>>
>>52007351
You only have to worry about Warpstorms if the Chaos Daemons are your primary. Run them as a secondary Cad with just the minimum amount of Bloodletters, the Skull cannons, and Heralds for AP 2.

Biggest issue I could see is that the Heralds would have to stick with the Daemon bloodletter squads due to instability.
>>
>>52007316
When a unit charges one of your units you get to shoot at it. They also have to roll for charge distance now, and you get to shoot them whether they made it to you or not.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (1MB, 1420x718px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
1MB, 1420x718px
Why does the NZ store always get preorders first? Their prices are always fucking terrifying.
>>
File: Stormsurges - Lore.png (1MB, 1160x769px) Image search: [Google]
Stormsurges - Lore.png
1MB, 1160x769px
>>52006833

>yeah we decided to ditch using bombers and flyers to taks out titans

They didn't ditch it.

They just realized it couldn't be their sole means of doing so, which is a proper idea to have when those flyers are incredibly easy to shoot down.
>>
>>52007424
Everyone who plays 40k is a faggot but me
>>
File: images (13).jpg (11KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
11KB, 443x332px
>>52007361

>Stop making me mad.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I think we are going to discuss what ever we fucking feel like.
>>
>>52007432
They're the first country on the international dateline, anon.
>>
>>52007418
>GSC
>>
>>52007432
Because of conversion rates and time zones.
>>
>>52007432
NZ player here. I pretty much buy all my models of Trademe (NZ eBay) because holy fuck I can't afford that shit.

>Mfw I went into the local toy store to see what they sell
>Warhammer shit is 50% more expensive than GW prices

Holy fuck I couldn't believe that, they must not sell ANY fucking Warhammer.
>>
>>52007450
Put 'em right next to Daemons, I forgot about them and the mini armies.
>>
>>52007440
That sounds like a very good reason to build something sensible like a tank.
>>
>>52007441
Thank fuck, someone came in here and cleared that up for us.
>>
>>52007440
>lolyeah our flyers aren't working!
>so lets build something that can get wrekt by a rhino
>>
>>52007323
Will it save money or will it be another pointless collection?
>>
>>52007310
I'd rather get a blowjob from a girl.

So, you know, a Tyranid player.
>>
>>52007443
It's not even that it makes me mad. Threads would probably last about 30% longer if there wasn't any "REEE TAU", "REEE FUCKING WEEBS", "REEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE(in reference to Tau)". Most of the time with no provocation, just straight up someone randomly typing it into a post and seeing what happens. At this point it's straight up shitposting. Even worse than Cheetah-anon(Sorry, dude, your shit posting just has no substance. The pictures are fucking great though.)
>>
>>52007469
>sensible

next you're gonna say that chainswords aren't good weapons or cqc is outdated in 40k.
>>
>>52007469
>Sir these giant robots are doing lots of damage to our troops
>Lol make another giant robot and watch them go at it

Come on Tau what the fuck.
>>
>>52007485
Rumors are saying it's as much as 25% cheaper than buying the kits separately. But, I'm expecting the usual GW Jewery.
>>
>>52007323
Cool bundle, but I can wait till Christmas, God damn it!
>>
>>52007469
>sir even our heaviest class of battlesuit doesn't stand a.chance against the imperium titans, what should be make to counter them?!
>a bigger battlesuit, with an open canopy and a cannon so big it has to anchor itself to shoot
>>
>>52007485
Christmas bundles are the ONLY time you save money. Otherwise it's just a faster way to add things to your cart.
>>
>>52007514
>>52007505
>>52007484
>greentextmind
>>
>>52007497
In 40k? No, but the Tau don't really know that do they? They're the faction that doesn't use chainswords and cqc and goes for guns instead.

The Tau still think they're in a relatively realistic sci-fi setting, not space fantasy. Even if titans could be 100% scientifically proven to be superior to tanks, the Tau should still build a tank instead, because a tank is the more realistic option.

The Tau's answer to Titans should be to get as far away as possible and blast it with railguns, aircraft, and missiles. The answer shouldn't be to build a 10 story monstrosity you can see from miles away and give it a D-strength shotgun.
>>
As a guard player do I take dakka knight for maximum dakka? Or do I take melee knight since I have the firepower to get him there and have no decent melee units of my own?
>>
>>52007506
>Jews
>Christmas

um...
>>
>>52007506
That might be nice then, my terrain collection is pathetic
>>
>>52007489
Why are you so mad?

You're on a basket weaving forum, and you're getting mad because people are discussing things that they are interested in, or bothered by.

Sit down, take a load off. Relax guy.
>>
>>52007545
Probably better to go for one of the mixed ones. Chainsword in one hand, gun in the other, missiles optional.
>>
File: Tau - 1850pts.jpg (241KB, 900x1477px) Image search: [Google]
Tau - 1850pts.jpg
241KB, 900x1477px
What do you guys think of this list? Solid if not a little uninspired?
>>
>>52007573
I dunno I feel like those mixed ones just don't tend to be as good since half the time you can't use a main weapon...
>>
>>52007587
Oh, all those gun drones should be markers. Was too lazy/forgot to change them
>>
>>52007587
Tau/10
>>
>>52007252
I would like to but I have to start somewhere

>>52007272
I like Nurgle because of the decay aesthetic
I like Grey Knights because secret psychic space paladins sounds fun
>>
I have 2 or 3 squads of thousand so sons, rhinos to put them in and a forge fiend. Haven't played since 5th edition. Got a new jerb, can afford minis. Do I play CSM, go pure 1k soms, ally with demons or Leave this thread and never return?
>>
What is the tankiest army?
>>
>>52007600
They work out fine. The full ranged Knights have to deal with the fact that they can't take two of the same gun, and the all melee knights are paying points for the gauntlet they'll never really use.

Better to have the ranged firepower, blast targets as you approach, and charge anything that survives. You won't have the knight locked in combat for long most of the time.
>>
>>52007630
Imperial Guard with maxed out tanks.
>>
>>52007361

As always, the people that spend their time being triggered by the annoying thing are 10 times more annoying than the thing they're annoyed about.
>>
>>52007630
Imperial Guard with 10 leman russ TANKS and 2 Baneblade TANKS.

Tankiest.
>>
>>52007645
You could easily have a 2000 point army with 20 infantry models.
>>
Why does the Imperium keep getting unkillable HQ's that revive even when you do kill them?

Who wants to bet Girlyman will be sub 500 points?
>>
played my first game against admech at 1500 points. Bruh they are strong but since it was my first game I had no clue what to be targeting first. Seems like their melee and shooting is very good. I didnt see a single weakness aside from a lack of psychic phase but they were just very good on both ends of the spectrum
>>
>>52007610
I picked GK as my first army. Love the fluff, love the aesthetics, and unless Gathering Storm 3 gives us a few buffs/new formations, that's all I'll like them for. The rules are absolute garbage for them right now. You get out-manned, out-gunned, out-psyker'd, and out-matched in melee by any army that has any specialization in those areas. Quantity will usually overtake quality, and even then GK don't have enough quality to make up for the lack of quantity. You're supposed to wreck Daemon faces, hah, good luck...
I love them, but every game is an uphill struggle with a 200lb stone on your ankles. Not to mention, even though I have armies with more models, I still feel every little model loss like I would with GK. Go with GK if you like their theme, that's why I did it. But if you're planning on winning, stay away.
>>
>>52007587
Only one Riptide? Fuck it I'll play what I can get!
>>
>>52007675
I thought we already got confirmation that he's 350?
>>
>>52007703
No fucking way.
>>
File: Shadow Sword - Revenant Titan.png (979KB, 845x605px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Sword - Revenant Titan.png
979KB, 845x605px
>>52007469

Super-Heavy in 40k aren't that good and usually things like Shadow Swords get blown away in the lore by their Titan opposition whenever they face one.
>>
File: Tanks - 2000pts.jpg (199KB, 900x786px) Image search: [Google]
Tanks - 2000pts.jpg
199KB, 900x786px
>>52007630
>>
>>52007587
Just so long as you realize that your Drone Net is a separate detachment and not an auxiliary of the Hunter Contingent, which means it does not contribute to nor benefit from coordinated fire power.
>>
>>52007688
Riptide count: 1 unit of 2
>>
>>52007688
I don't feel that one riptide at 1850 is crazy or cheesy at all other than it being a strong unit, but if we're just not fielding strong units anymore I guess I should quit 40k
Besides, every army needs a centerpiece
>>
>>52007628
>ally with demons
Rubric Marines are dog shit. Super expensive, irrelevant in the psychic phase, underwhelming in the shooting phase. You take them because you like their models/lore. Bring in Pink Horrors to hold objectives and provide WC for your HQ Sorcerers to blast people apart.
>>
>>52007723
And I'm sure the Tau have excellent statistics on how often Imperial Guard superheavy tanks get defeated by titans?

It's the most logical thing for them to do, since they don't know that the universe runs off of rule of cool.
>>
>>52007630
Imperial Guard.
2 HQ Tanks with three tanks per squadron.
+
3 Heavy Support Tanks with 3 tanks per squadron
+
3 Fast Attack Hellhounds with 3 tanks per squadron
+
1 Lord of War Baneblade of your choice.

Total Tanks in a CAD:
15 Leman Russes
9 Hellhounds
1 Baneblade

Alternative Cadian Battlegroup:
1 HQ Tank with 2 tankmates
+
Armored Battlegroup with maxed out squadrons
+
Emp's Blade with maxed out hellhounds
+
1 Super-Heavy Company
=
15 Leman Russes
+
9 Hellhounds
+
3 Banebades

And some Chimera IFVs if you want to count those.
>>
>>52007418
You forgot AdMech
>>
>>52007743
fielding one riptide in 1850 is almost underpowered considering what other people will field since there are no memes quite like overestimating the capabilities of a riptide
>>
>>52007767
he forgot a lot of things
>>
>>52007767
>You forgot Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus
>>
hey, I haven't played since 3rd ed but I'm suddenly inexplicably interested again. I want to play scions for Combat Patrol/500 pts. I've got enough stormies left over from trying to make an army out of just them, I just need a few taurox I think, and maybe some simple volley gun conversions would be nice.

I'd also like to maybe add an allied detachment or have them as the allies, with a skitarii list for 1000/1250 total. I'm just not entirely sure how allies/detachments work, and I don't have the skitarii dex yet, so i'm wondering what sort of things are allowed/affordable(pointswise) since I like pretty much their entire range.
>>
>>52007750

Probably not, but they'll realize it if they ever build one and put it on the same field as a Titan.
>>
>>52007779
...and Grey Knights, Genestealer Cults, Harlequins, Wolves, Knights ect. ect.
>>
>>52007779
So many people run the War Convocation if find it easier to just lump them together.
>>
>>52007774
Yeah, I mostly play fluffy casual games with my friends. Just did 1000 points vs some of my friends new aeldari force. Was pretty even, he conceded when I finished off his rangers, thus eliminating everything on the board except for his wraithguard+Visarch unit of deathfuckery. The riptide would probably not see play other than against said Eldar in higher point games
>>
>>52007790
Would they? How often do you think the Tau fights titans that they would notice a pattern? Thus far their aircraft have been successful against them without being robots.

There is 0 in universe justification for the Tau to jump to that conclusion.
>>
File: 1475061977962.png (359KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475061977962.png
359KB, 800x600px
Has anyone taken Aberrants in their army?
Should I round out my GSC Decurion with them?
>>
I've not played 40k in a while, and I'm looking to throw an Ork army up (For fun of course, I know Orks are chode right now) but I don't know whether it's worth using the formation given in the rulebook. I'm not too sure how these formations and detachments and shit work but being able to WAAAAAAGH every turn seems like a good thing to have.

6 squads of boyz is expensive though. Especially considering I'm converting most if not all of my models. What do you guys think? Should I bite the bullet and just use the formation, or should I do my own thing and forgo the bonuses?
>>
>>52007610
Legion of the damned seems like a middle.
>>
>>52007726
You're wasting points by taking troops, there are armour battalions that require none.
>>
>>52007838
I would say to just do your own thing. Being able to Waaagh every turn sounds nice in theory, but boyz aren't the greatest thing to be loading up on.
>>
>>52007703
>350 for an 2+/3++ reviving S10 AP1 that buffs friendly units in a radius like crazy, has 6 attacks and D's on 6's
This would be the biggest crime since Wraithknights
>>
>>52007836
>Thus far their aircraft have been successful against them without being robots.
>There is 0 in universe justification for the Tau to jump to that conclusion.

For Titans to not carry antiaircraft weapons is an arbitrary weakness. In the older editions they mounted multilaser turrets on top of the carapace for defensive purposes, and the Imperator Titan had a fast tracking defense laser capable of shooting down aircraft and engaging ships in orbit.
>>
>>52007837
Not yet, but they'd be interesting in the Subterranean Uprising. Not sure if they're practical anywhere else.

If possible, stick an Icon Ward in there to give them that sweet 4+ FnP.
>>
>>52007888
>buffs friendly units in a radius like crazy

Spoken like a Tau player.
>>
>>52007675
because everyone complains when their hq/lord of war/character doesn't have 4++, feel no pain, eternal warrior, or comes back from the dead

maybe it's the daemon player in me but i'm well aware how fragile even a GUO can be
>>
>>52007836

>How often do you think the Tau fights titans that they would notice a pattern?

Probablly not enough given a Knight Titan is about all you need to handle the Tau.

And there aircraft haven't been so successful that they aren't considering other alternatives.
>>
>>52007153
I'm fluffing out some Skitarii that I'd like to run in at least Kill Team, does this work?
>Fringe group, near the edge of tech heresy
>More meaty than most skitarii
>Supposed to scout worlds and find archeotech
>Secretly they look for places where daemons have shown up and try to find tech affected by the Warp
>Xeno tech is fine too
>Truly believe an aspect of the Omnissiah is personally telling them to do this
>Basically nobody can tell their babble borders on the heretical except for other Mechanicus folks and Inquisitors who know a lot about the Cult, so they get along fine with other imperial factions
>>
>>52007891
All the more reason for the Tau to not go with their own big lumbering robot and try to outrange them instead.

Tau have mostly fought warhounds and smaller titans anyway, but really their thought when faced with that level of firepower should be to upscale what has been working so far. And what has worked so far is Railguns from long ranges, mounted on planes and tanks.

>>52007915
Exactly. So they'll look to alternatives, like the Hammerhead, which should be great for killing Knight titans if you just upscaled the Railgun to the D size.
>>
>>52007628
>>52007838
>>52007788
>>52007316
>haven't played in X but now I suddenly feel the urge

What's going on here...
>>
>>52007937
My personal favorite meme of /40kg/
as in the official study of memeology definition of meme
>>
>>52007937
relapsing autists not knowing what to do with their disposable income now that they are adults.
>>
File: Death Guard - 1850pts (2).jpg (198KB, 900x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Death Guard - 1850pts (2).jpg
198KB, 900x1178px
r8

Still think the BM is better than PF/LC
>>
>>52007956
god damn it that's why you shouldn't post drunk kids, the field is memetics
>>
>>52007937
They sensed the return of a Primarch, obviously.
>>
>>52007956
>memeology
You mean memetics, you illiterate fuckboi
>>
>>52007923
Wouldn't that just be an explorator Skitarii force?
>>
>>52007923
Nigga the Inquisition and other AdMech would be up their butts like crazy and declare them heretechs. Stygies VIII barely gets away with the stuff they do, and other Forgeworlds and the Deathwatch send Kill Teams and Skitarii every once in a while anyways.
>>
>>52007970
Yeah, he did >>52007964
>>
Posting in this thread so it doesn't get lost in the thread switch.

>>52006192
>How big is an average Ork Kill Kroozer? It's not feasible to scratchbuild one on 28mm scale, is it?
Roughly 4.5 km.

So in 28mm scale (~1:57) it would be a 79 m long model.
>>
>>52007937
I can only say, for my part, the OG stormtrooper models have always been some of my favorites from any range ever. I have about 35ish, with varying special weapons. Imagine my delight when I find they are not only their own army, but in fact seem practically viable (based on some quick googling)
>>
>>52007927

>like the Hammerhead

Which they would lose in such massive numbers that they'd quickly consider something else.
>>
>>52007927
>but really their thought when faced with that level of firepower should be to upscale what has been working so far. And what has worked so far is Railguns from long ranges, mounted on planes and tanks.

Yes, they should focus on their existing strengths and come up with a better combined arms approach to dealing with titans - more firepower plus concentrations of titan-hunting weaponry - rather than build Titans of their own (but we all know we'll see a Tau titan at least as big as a Reaver within 2 years).
>>
>>52007986
Something like a superheavy grav tank?
Like the superheavy tanks the IG use to hunt titans?
>>
>>52007983
This, but also I think >>52007958 is probablt an equally viable point,
>>
>>52007983
>Imagine my delight when I find they are not only their own army, but in fact seem practically viable (based on some quick googling)

I hate to be the barer of bad news anon...
>>
>>52007927
hoping that fires of cyraxus updates the tigershark ax-1-0 to not be overpriced and that tau get a Dhead tank since I don't like the large suits, I don't want a stormsurge since most autistic fluff ever/ulgy as balls/op to a stupid level and a tau'nar is overkill/overprices/forgeoworld/banned in most tournies.
>>52007983
they are viable up to 1000 points
lack of heavy armour fucks them above that
great allied army and fit into castellans of imperium really nicely
hoping FW faw allows for elysians/dkok in castellans since it would make sense for them to be allowed fluff wise
>>
If I'm running an allied army do both armies have to follow force organisation or does the combined army count as 1??
Im building a csm and renegades allied army atm if that makes a difference
>>
>>52008007
Also would I be considered a massive cunt if I bought a knight and ran it in small 750-1000point local games?
>>
>>52008007
unless you're running unbound (don't)
you can run either army as any sort of CAD, allied detachment, formation detachment or decurion. though both armies cannot be allied detachments since you need a warlord
so run your csm as a cad/formation/decurion and your renegades in any way you like
>>
>>52007973
Maybe? I've only just read up on them tonight. I want to run the Monolith from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>52007974
Even if they're constantly going to unoccupied or dead worlds?
>>
>>52008023
Yes
>>
>>52007986
See >>52007997

Build on their existing titan killers, rather than have them do something that goes against everything they should know.
>>
>>52008027
Oh awesome thanks man!
>>
>>52007937
For me I quit at the end of 5th edition when I broke up with my boyfriend who I played with a lot. Back in November I saw some unbuilt models while cleaning out my old room and decided to bust out all my models.

I think I came back at a good time. There are so many updates.
>>
>>52008023
yes, it'd be on the level similar to wraithknight and even above a riptide.
ask your opponent if they're ok and then use it, otherwise if they say no, respect them if you want friends.
remember 40k is about communication, what kind of game do you want? waac or casual, since a knight fits into the waac category.
>>
>>52008030
Damn :(
>>
>>52007923
That's just basically Skitarii. Borderline heretical in the name of recovering lost tech.
>>
>>52007862
Do you think it's worth just using a combined arms detachment instead, then? That's pretty much good enough for a decently sized Ork army, I guess.
>>
>>52008045
It really depends on the tech-priest controlling them.
>>
>>52007998

>Something like a superheavy grav tank?
>Like the superheavy tanks the IG use to hunt titans?

While that is a viable idea that I'm sure they're working on (Forgeworld mentioning something about it), they'd likely run into the same problem the IG does when they try their tactic.

Constantly have I read of Orks, Eldar and Chaos stepping on, blowing away and, in some cases, hurling the IG's Super-Heavy tanks as if they were nothing.

In the case of the Shadowsword alone, I've read of it being destroyed by an Eldar Revenant Titan (Pask vs Saimhain in the desert), a Chaos Reaver Titan (Siege of Vraks part 2) and an Ork Weirdboy Gargant (Baneblade novel), all of which laughed off it's main gun (and those of it's supporting Super-Heavy tanks or tank squadrons) and proceeded to one shot the thing.

Unless it's Leviathan sized, most Super-Heavy tanks probably aren't going to be much use if the Titan turns it's attention towards it. And some have the range to reach it from afar.
>>
>>52007526
>what are start collecting boxes
>>
>>52008035
>boyfriend

Are you gay or a girl? That way I can know if you play Eldar or Tyranids.
>>
>>52008081
Women play both those armies.
>>
>>52008081
I play Guard

You choose what I am
>>
>>52008045
>borderline heretical
>when they take chaos AND xeno tech
>yet Stygies VIII is under surveillance and attacked regularly just for getting a boner at the thought of Eldar stuff
>>
File: 1480382617818.jpg (77KB, 564x699px) Image search: [Google]
1480382617818.jpg
77KB, 564x699px
How much Chaos Bits to put on newly a newly fallen SM warband?
>>
>>52008102
>You choose what I am
Well, you're in the 40k general, so you're probably gay
>>
File: 1481845343830.jpg (184KB, 1084x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1481845343830.jpg
184KB, 1084x1181px
>>52008120
>probably gay
>>
>>52007927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PjQnw_E0U

i hear what you're saying but have you considered this? the tau engineer who developed the riptide and other giant robos is probably getting mad hoof right now

i like how he even made a stealth MC later on just to give the etherals what they requested 10 years and 4 projects ago
>>
>>52007959
You don't have to take the sorcerer if you don't want to, the vectorum doesn't require a command choice. Personally, would drop the Nurgle daemons and add more autocannon havocs. Black mace is pretty ineffective at AP4, it's good on a prince since the AP2 smash from being an MC overwrites the mace's AP4, PF + LC lets the lord be more versatile. If you want a daemon weapon, try the new deathguard one + a pf
>>
>>52008072
While they may run into it, it is far more in character for them to try it first. In addition, Tau railguns have a good track record as titan killers already, even outside of the superheavy versions.
>>
>>52008120
>>52008137
Then I guess that's what I am. Maybe I'll start getting along with Marine players now.
>>
>>52007487
why are like half of nids players grills?!
>>
>>52008155
Having some wacky scientist going against the Tau's ideology just so GW can sell more giant robots isn't really endearing me to the idea.

I'm sure Imperium players wouldn't be overjoyed if they came up with some heretek techpriest who somehow managed to go unnoticed for long enough to build a sunshine and rainbows machine that destroyed all skulls, gold, and gothic architecture in the Imperium.
>>
>>52008182
I really want to know where all of these female nid players are, because I've never met any.
>>
File: Tempestus Scions - 1000pts.jpg (127KB, 900x688px) Image search: [Google]
Tempestus Scions - 1000pts.jpg
127KB, 900x688px
>>52008001
well, 1k-1500 is about exactly where I was aiming to play, so that works out well to me.

Without any knowledge of current rules or the skitarii codex, I was hoping for/thinking of something like this:
>>
>>52008182
Because Nids are one of only 2 all female armies in the game
>>
What are good armies against bike spam?
>>
>>52008198
>>52008182
I personally never see girls play nids, but I always hear girls comment that nids are cute. Everyone. My mom, my girlfriends, my sisters, my sisters friends, random girls in the stores that are tagging along with their boyfriend. They all think nids are cute.

But I don't see any of them play nids. I see girls who actually like the game or like painting going for Eldar. I also saw one bat rep of a teenage girl playing Guard.
>>
>>52008023
Yes.
>>
>>52008207
Skitarii can't take the dominus as an HQ unless you run a Dominus Maniple formation.
>>
>>52008198
I thought it was just a meme as well, but of the two female 40k players I've met in 15 years of playing, both were nid players.
>>
>>52008213
Flamers desu. They don't get their jinx if you are using a flamer. Preferably use a heavy flamer to get rid of their AP too. Not a specific army but all armies have flamers/heavy flamers or better.
>>
>>52008163

Well, I can't argue that.

Though, I'm wondering how long it will be till the Tau try something crazy like a Mobile Armor.
>>
>>52008162
Do you not think that a GUO is worth it? Would you still have sorcerer regardless?
Would you have rhinos for the havocs?
>>
>>52008217
Can confirm. My gf thinks nids are cute as fuck.
>>
>>52007838
Don't bother. 40k is a terrible bloated mess right now. Orks are a joke army.
Wait for the inevitable reboot
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (11KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
11KB, 526x526px
>>52008208
>nids
>female
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52008232
ah, this is something I am confused about with the whole formation/detachment scenario. It seems like I need an HQ to run a skitarii allied detachment, but they don't have any HQ choices?
>>
>>52008217
Nids ARE cute.

However, I was constantly told how bad they are and not to play them when I first started so I chose to go with Astra Militarum.
>>
>>52008240
Most bikes have 3+, they'd have very little reason to jink to begin with and I don't know of that many AP3 flamers in most armies.
>>
>>52008213
1. drop the trip

2. stuff that has good AP and ignores cover.

The amount of AP you need depends on the army. Sometimes you don't need the AP so much as you need to ignore bullshit 2+ rerollable jinks (Ravenwing).

Spam enough templates and they'll fail the armor saves anyways.
>>
>>52008256
They're called Crones, Termagants, Dominatrixes, etc, etc. most Tyranid forms are named in a similarly female way.
>>
>>52008265
Skitarii use their own detachment called a Skitarii Maniple. They can't actually be taken as an allied detachment though you can run them alongside your scions.
>>
>>52008256
But that's canon anon.
>>
>>52008266
confirmed for girl
>>
>>52008274
Next you're going to try and tell me that Norn Queens are female.
>>
>>52008300
Norn Queens are female, but they have the clitoris of a hyena look it up
>>
>>52008272
So just throw as much flame as possible? Would it be worth buying the Promethean (SP?) relay pipes for it?

>>52008277
I hope they combine the codices at some point. Having them separate is odd.
>>
File: Norn_Queen_Concept_2.jpg (99KB, 450x668px) Image search: [Google]
Norn_Queen_Concept_2.jpg
99KB, 450x668px
>>52008327
CUTE!
>>
>>52008333
There's a couple of formations that allow you to run them together but most of them are for higher point levels. There's been rumors of a combined codex for ages but I doubt we'll see one until after 8th ed drops.
>>
>>52008333
8th won't even have codex, anon.
>>
>>52008354
Even if they go the AoS route, aren't Battletomes basically codices?
>>
>>52008343
Do you know how the codex things work for Sigmar? I heard they might switch to that system but I haven't seen anyone play it.

I friend of mine is quitting mech because of it. It would cost him as much for the formations as building a different army.
>>
>>52008341
you will never be sodomized by the Norn Queen trying to establish dominance over you
>>
>>52008369
A friend*
>>
>>52008369
Units have their own warscrolls which give you all of their stats and are eventually collected into "battletomes" as far as I'm aware. There's no reason to fret over running AdMech all as one army though, I run mono-Skitarii and do just fine. If you really have to run them together just run them side by side with Cult in a CAD and Skitarii in a maniple.
>>
We have to settle this anecdotally.

What armies do girls you know play? This could be girls online, in person, some you saw in a video.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12459364
>>
File: less sexy more creepy.jpg (77KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
less sexy more creepy.jpg
77KB, 650x480px
>>52008197
bad point sorry, i just find that wacky scientist hilarious

i'm sure that i will be upset when/if GW rebrands slaanesh as some tell not show repressed sexuality shit. something like this
>>
Did we get any rules aside from Guilliman's since yesterday?
>>
>>52008388
So battletomes are like the current codices? Just that the rules also come in the boxes?

How do people know what units they want/need if the battletome isn't released yet?
>>
>>52008431
>How do people know what units they want/need if the battletome isn't released yet?
there's this thing called the internet where you can look up rules and even people's opinions on them before spending money on plastic.
>>
The Gathering Storm is over.

We saw Cadia burn, a Craftworld shattered, and we followed Eldar and Saint into the nightmare. We saw a Primarch rise again, and we went into hell itself to reach Terra.

The Gathering Storm is over.

Old Night is once again upon us. The gods fight against each other and laugh. But we won't give up without a fight either. We will muster. A new Great Crusade must begin. For Terra, and for the Emperor!

Atia has this on her site.

Emperor dies, lads?
>>
File: newcomer.png (874KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
newcomer.png
874KB, 1280x720px
my friend did a thing
>>
>>52008431
I don't play AoS so I have no idea honestly. I think the warscrolls are a free download on the unit's store page.
>>
>>52008438
No need to be rude about it.

I just figured they would provide some sort of way themselves to inform potential customers.

>>52008444
Don't the Tau still need theirs?
>>
>>52008431
The rules are on the unit's page on the GW site.
>>
>>52008460
No, there was only three gathering storm books.

There'll be more campaign books in future, but not under the Gathering Storm name.
>>
>>52008463
Thank you.
>>
Making army lists is fun until you realise the stuff you're gonna have to buy for said army list.

I think I need to think a bit more minimalist. Or, not buy everything at once.
>>
>>52008246
There is no point in buying rhinos for havocs, they have relentless already so the rhinos don't add anything of value. GUOs are cool and tanky as hell if you can get iron arm from biomancy, but can get fucked by D and insta-death weapons which are pretty prevalent now. They also have trouble getting to where you want them since MCs only move 6" and DS is unpredictable. The plaguebearers are at their best bunkering on objectives, but the warband + heldrakes needs you to play aggressively
>>
>>52008520
I've heard a fun thing to do is buy one box at a time and don't but another until that one is built and painted.

This way you fill in hobby time and don't see just a giant dent in your finances. :)
>>
>>52008520
ebay is your friend

also with some kits/boxes you get tons of extra bits. also depends on the army, hordes cost more then elite armies
>>
>>52008542

I miiiiiiight have to do that, yeah. It'll be easiest if I start with a starter set and work up from there, it's not like they're unplayable.
>>
>>52008545

It's Orks. Ebay might be a shout.
>>
>>52008535
How do I get a chaos knight into that list?
>>
>>52008569
i've heard that master ork players can build vehicles out of just about anything and you can get hordes of boys cheap since there are a few sets out there
>>
The psychic phase should be nerfed next edition, since the amount of death star cheese it allows is too damn high.

My question is, what is the best, reasonable way to do this, so that psychic intensive armies don't become useless.

My suggestion: any unit can only benefit from one blessing at a time.
>>
File: Tempestus Scions - 999pts.png (261KB, 900x754px) Image search: [Google]
Tempestus Scions - 999pts.png
261KB, 900x754px
>>52008207
I believe you're missing the Commissar there for that formation.
I also like using pic related in 1k games. You can replace the extra models for more plasma guns and/or power weapons if you really want to but I like the extra bodies since you don't get that many in the first place.
>>
>>52008603
Witchfires need a buff. As it is, they are just shitier shooting, and there is not reason to get them over buffs.

There are few exceptions, mainly Shriek, but both disciplines that specialize in nuking shit, which is to say Pyro and TK, are fucking trash because of it.
>>
>>52008603
The psychic phase should be axed, as too many factions don't include psykers at all and plenty more players just don't want to deal with them. Revert to something like the 6E system.

Other than that, they just need to balance certain powers/abilities. Rerollable saves need to go, Invisibility needs heavily nerfed, and Iron Arm needs capped (maybe something like +2 S/T up to 6, otherwise it's just +1 S/T?).
>>
>>52008571
Up the point limit? The traitor legions formations tend to take up all of your points and by taking only formations you don't have a LoW slot. If you drop the daemons you get 370 points back and swapping the heldrakes for a single MoN spawn will get you 304 points back. A renegade knight is 435 with 2 gattling cannons, a chaos knight is 420-450 depending on god. Renegade knights are their own army technically so you could take it as a CAD and bring the one.
>>
From a scale of 0-100%, what are the chances of Orks getting anything in this "moving the plot forward?

My money's on 0.
>>
>>52008689
I'd like to see them drop the random power generation, it's just goofy and dumb.

I'd rather see it re-balanced so that Warp Charge was the only measure of how good a power is, not if you randomly rolled it. Awesome or OP powers should just get nerfed or have their WC cost adjusted.

Likewise, warlord traits should just be selectable and none should be absurdly OP.
>>
>>52008684
TK and Pyro are both decent disciplines that are heavily penalized by random power generation. Levitation, Molten Beam, Sunburst, Telekine Dome, Psychic Maelstrom are all great powers, it's just too risky trying to get them. Hell, even Fiery Form and Fire Shield are situationally great, but the rest of the Pyro discipline doesn't really mesh well with them.
>>
>>52008748
>I'd rather see it re-balanced so that Warp Charge was the only measure of how good a power is, not if you randomly rolled it. Awesome or OP powers should just get nerfed or have their WC cost adjusted.
You can also give them drawbacks like increased chance of Perils, fail-to-manifest penalties (like Vortex of Doom), etc. I definitely agree that making it random whether or not you get the power is a retarded way of "balancing" them.
>>
>>52008684
honestly i wanna remove rolling to hit for most witchfires. it's hard enough to get them off. for pyromancy i'd make it so each sucessful test gives additional d6 hits and give all the spells on TK more range. Even on a flying daemon prince I find the spells short range

>pass psychic test
>fail deny test
>roll to hit
>roll to wound
>saves

>>52008748
i wouldn't mind doing that, perhaps they cost points with the weakest option being free
>>
>>52008748
Re-writing powers is somewhat inefficient, and there is no guarantee GW would add new OP powers in the future.

>>52008767
The psychic deathstars I see can almost always deny Perils, in some way or another.

>>52008770
Good point. Even though I want the psychic phase to be nerfed overall, I do agree that witchfires could use a boost. I can imagine that not having to roll to hit to be a measured improvement in the right direction.
>>
>>52008767
Would be nice to see it simplified without dropped.

Maybe just have you generate D6+ML WC and each power costs xWC (probably scale the costs up from what they are now) and you do a LD test with a perils chart that is something like D6+WC cost where 10+ is really deadly.

Get rid of deny outside of Enemy Psychers and AW.
>>
>>52008743
Triumvirate of Orks will happen. They'll be used to drive Chaos back.

One of them will be a squig
>>
>Thousand Sons
>Loyalty: Traitor
???
>>
File: robosapien.jpg (11KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
robosapien.jpg
11KB, 400x363px
>>52008589

Yeah, they can. There was an old Ork player over here way back when Stompas first came out who made one out of bits of a spare Stompa kit, a spare Battlewagon or Trukk kit or something, some crafting board, and a Robosapien he got for christmas or some shit a few years earlier and never used. It fucking walked and moved its arms and everything and it still looked incredibly orky, it was insanely cool. Dunno what happened to him, I guess he moved away or sold out of the hobby or something.

Pic for reference, it's a Robosapien.
>>
>>52008770
I actually like them all costing 25pt.

I think the 'cost' should actually be their WC, and it be scaled correctly with some powers nerfed or just dropped.
>>
>>52008830
>Emperor's Children
>Loyalty: Traitor
???
>>
>>52008823
>One of them will be a squig

>implying Orks will get anything new at all other than a three model repack, even a named squig
>>
>>52008743
They'll get overpriced redundant shit that'll be easily out performed by existing units.

So yeah basically 0%
>>
>>52007153
When does the Pre-Order for GSIII go live in the USA?

It's after Midnight here...
>>
File: DGRN.jpg (205KB, 900x1110px) Image search: [Google]
DGRN.jpg
205KB, 900x1110px
>>52008733
Somehow I feel like this is worse but I'd really appreciate your opinion.
>>
>>52008743
Going to go with -3
>>
>>52008830
>Dark Anges
>Loyalist
???
>>
Alright my boys, gonna have the first tournament with my AdMech in about 2 hours.

Any final tips on how to properly use my Imperatives and Canticles? Only Skitarii units are a Dominus Maniple which often already has re-rolls, that makes using the right Imperative at the right time somewhat difficult.
>>
>>52008900
It's more focused in design so it might seem weaker, but will preform more concistently. The knight will fuck up anything short of a super heavy and can still hurt knights a fair bit with S6+rending 24 shots. Autocannons are amazing at dealing with MCs and light armor, termicide is termicide, and the marines in rhinos are to run up and grab objectives, bikers form a deathstar with lord and sorc
>>
>>52008926
>Dark Anges
>Anges

The meanest senior citizen in the entire retirement home. Killed three men with single ball of yarn.
>>
>>52008955
Alright, I chuckled.
>>
>>52008940
What are you using on the onager? That +3 BS is nuce on turn one for almost no scatter since you probably won't be within 18" to twinlink your shot anyways, provided you're using one of the weapons that fires blast anyways.
>>
>>52008950
What are the chances my knight dies turn 1-2
Can I even depend on my autocannons for anti air? Do I need a quad gun?
>>
>>52008968
Was originally planning to bring an Icarus Array, but decided to instead go with the Neutron Laser, since having only my Vanguard benefit from the Imperatives and that many snap shots felt like too much of a loss of firepower at such a low point level.
>>
So the Fallen are getting some kind of ambush formation. Do we have any other info?
>>
>>52008994
My as well pop the +BS whenever you expect them to not be charged then. BS5 + twinlinked is always better than BS4 + twinlinked after all. If you join the dominus with the vanguards they can even benefit from shroudpsalm since having one model in the unit with stealth/shrouded gives the benefit to the whole unit.
>>
>>52008995
not yet, assume they'll be a unit kind of like how they were in the last Cypher release.

So basiclaly vets with Infiltrate.
>>
>>52009038
I would love vets with infiltrate, it would make them semi-viable without drop pods.
>>
>>52008981
Dedicated AA really isn't necessary, short of nidzilla and daemons, most armies don't bring more than a flier or two. Autocannons are pretty solid AA with the 8 shots a squad, same goes for the knight, sheer volume of fire. Unless you fuck up your deployment, a knight should die that quickly.
>>
>>52009037
Gave my 2 Dominus a Scryerskull Perspicatus for the Warlord and the Autocaduceus for the Maniple Dominus. Probably sticking the Autocaduceus one in a Kataphron unit to regen their health and have my Warlord tag around with the Skitarii then.

I just hope that I'll have enough bodies on the board. Only managed to finish 5 Skitarii in time so I went rather heavy on Wargear.
>>
>>52009038
Hopefully they're a bit more interesting than that, but I can deal if not.
>>
>>52009073
I mean I see every time somebody has a single knight in their list people say it's a waste of points because outflanking/deep striking with grav/melta will just pretty much kill it outright
>>
>>52007856
>>52007726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVPJNlP23E
>>
>>52009073
I wish I had a meta like that. Everyone always has flying MCs and fliers in my games.

Thankfully prescience plus first rank fire second rank fire is really good at dealing wounds to flying MCs. They usually fail at least one. Pask is also excellent at melting both flying MCs and fliers.
>>
>>52009085
Remember the twinlink on the dominus maniple requires the enemy unit to be within 18" of the dominus from the formation. Why not just swap the relics on the two tech-priests? Sticking your warlord with the kataphron's is probably more conductive with keeping him alive.
>>
>>52007390
Yeah, my aquarium plant forests shit on the GW trees.
>>
>>52009118
Main reason I like the Perspicatus on my Warlord is because of the "decide the Mysteries Objective" trait being pretty nice with uncovering up to 3 per turn. I can totally see youe point though.
>>
>>52009096
Ah idk, it's not hard to counter with good unit placement.
>>
>>52009107
That honestly sucks, it takes a ton of dedicated AA in order to have a decent shot at winning, but if you're against someone who doesn't have anything in the air, the AA is just wasted points.

>>52009096
Bubble wrap the knight with everything else. Your meta is honestly the most determining factor in list building though so if your meta doesn't have a bunch of skyhammers you should be fine.
>>
>>52009157
Yeah exactly. I had 2 hydras and an aegis defense line gun which is basically like a T7 hydra and they didn't really do anything. The players just jink'd a lot and also the AA guns don't pierce armor of anything worthwhile. Some games I'd bring hydras and I'd be snapshooting at random normal targets all game because they didn't bring a flier. At this point I don't think about it, I make a list based on whatever and use Pask in a Punisher along with Multi-Lasers to take down fliers and flying MCs.
>>
>>52009139
To be fair that assumes that
A) You even get that warlord trait
B) The mission type you're playing even has mysterious objectives

It seems like it would be an amusing combo but personally I'd go for something more reliable.
>>
>>52009195
Alright, pimp cane warlord it is then. Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>52007318
So much this.
>>
>>52009157
>>52009142
The meta is shit. I understand though, having a fortress of shooting with a knight bubblewrapped by autocannon marines sounds like the best way to keep it alive.
>>
So, I just got a second Calth box for a steal, and with my other B@C and BoP, I've now got 90 dudes on foot. Wtf should I do with that many bodies as CSM? They're the 4+4th legion of it matter, so a bunch of stealth guys is always fun, and I could make a fairly sizable Warband out of it, too.
>>
>>52009269
Aside from skyhammer what else should I be looking out for matchup wise?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488613755427.jpg (37KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488613755427.jpg
37KB, 720x404px
>>52007326
>>
>>52007749
What this guy said. Blue Horrors are a happy medium imo tho. Not as annoying for the opponent due to one less splitting step and cheaper to use so better value for the WC
>>
>people unironically playing with the daemon splitting rules
Why.
>>
>>52009302
Only really dangerous/busted Marine builds are Skyhammer, Gladius and Grav-Bike spam. Everything else is mostly mediocre.
>>
>>52009353
...because it's in the rules?
>>
>>52009380
Do I have any answer to that?
Missile launchers instead of autocannons maybe?
>>
>>52008475
The covers of Gathering Storm I-III were designed to be sequential, as if they were a trilogy, because they all lead directly from one to the next. That doesn't mean that there are only three gathering storms, just that the first three are directly related.
>>
>>52009383
It's in a suppliment for a different army.
Why would you buy it just to make people hate you?
>>
>>52009383

This is a fair argument. Unlike Ynnari, which is totally optional cheese, splitting horrors is the most current rules for the unit, which also removes the ability for them to summon iirc.
>>
>>52009388
Sorry, don't play CSM myself, only non-Skyhammer Black Templars and AdMech, but the best way I'd know to deal with the Gladius is to just overwhelm them in bullets and pop their transports immediately by any means possible to force them to walk. Against those jinking sacks of shit bikes, I'd personally just force jink saves by shooting AP 3 weapons at them (I think that'd be the Knught's Gatling?) and deny their Grav shots wherever possible. For skyhammer, I really don't know what the fuck to do against it other than trying to get a good deployment hope to go first.
>>
>>52009415
>different army
I started playing in 3rd, I never accepted Daemons and CSM as different armies. Thanks to Allies rules, I no longer have to.
>>
>>52007680
Low T is there weakness, along with a light Codex. They are like Eldar, but with a thinner Dex there is less rooms for manuevering.
>>
>>52009410
Didn't they explicitly call Rise of the Primarch the final book in the Gathering Storm series in the Fabruary WD teaser? They also sell a Gathering Storm: The Full Story collection in their store.
They won't use the Gathering Storm name for the next books.
>>
>>52009410
Rise of the Primarch has repeatedly been referred to as the conclusion of The Gathering Storm by GW. The Gathering Storm is just the beginning of the current narrative plot line.
>>
>>52009442

>the 8th still can't take lone packs of furies
>>
>>52007982
Kek. Do it, Anon. If you are an American, space is cheap, right?
>>
>>52009447
I thought you were making some kinda of beta male joke at first until I realized you meant Toughness.

Also Ad Mech don't have low T. Their basic troops are T5, HQ is T4 and their HS are T7. I guess their Electro Priests are T3 though. Skitarii have low T with everything being T3. I guess people frequently run the two armies together enough that they seem like the same army.

>>52007680
I would say their weakness is low model count and lack of mobility. Low model count means they can't hit as many units and lack of mobility means they won't be grabbing objectives that easily.
>>
>>52009428
Is it legal to get Perdus Rift Anomaly in the Vectorium or DG Legion? You get a reroll on your seize and can make your opponent reroll
>>
>>52009527
Skitarii at least are surprisingly mobile with Dunestrider and crusader, though in fairness dunestrider is only on walkers and their slightly expensive elites.
>>
>>52009527
Well, AdMech IS the combined army and most of the time Skitarii will be the majority of it. Cult Mechanicus has T 5 troops, true, and nobody ever uses Electro-Priests anyway.

Their main weakness is a huge drop in power after the first few turns, once their Doctrina Imperatives and Canticles get used and lose power. Additionally, their close combat units are all incredibly squishy. Vanguards, Dragoons and Sicarians all have very low toughness/AV, weak armor saves and only 2 HP.
>>
File: Why Do I Still Live.png (904KB, 768x520px) Image search: [Google]
Why Do I Still Live.png
904KB, 768x520px
>>52007418
>tfw Orks will always be bottom tier
>>
File: ad mech.png (77KB, 508x92px) Image search: [Google]
ad mech.png
77KB, 508x92px
>>52009582
That's War Convocation. Ad Mech is Cult Mechanicus.
>>
How's this for competitive? Prior version had fewer squads but a Paladin knight.

1850p

+ HQ (200pts) +

········Celestine, The Living Saint (FoC) (200pts)

+ HQ (95pts) +

········Librarian (95pts) [Auspex]
············Power Armour [Bolt Pistol, Desvalle's Holy Circle, Force Sword, Infantry]
············Psyker [Level 2]
················Psychic Powers [Discipline: Telepathy]

+ Elites (235pts) +

········Command Squad (235pts) [5x Grav Gun, Sacred Standard]
············Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]

+ Troops (600pts) +

········Tactical Squad (200pts) [Heavy Bolter, Plasmagun, 9x Tactical Marine]
············Sergeant [Boltgun, Chainsword]

+ Fast Attack (403pts) +

········Assault Squad (163pts) [8x Assault Space Marine, 2x Flamer, Jump Packs]
············Assault Space Marine Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Chainsword]

········Ravenwing Bike Squad (160pts) [2x Grav Gun, 2x Ravenwing Biker]
············Ravenwing Attack Bike [Multi-Melta]
············Ravenwing Sergeant [Bolt Pistol]

········Ravenwing Darkshroud (80pts) [Heavy Bolter]

+ Heavy Support (185pts) +

········Devastator Squad (185pts) [4x Lascannon, 4x Space Marine]

+ Fortification (100pts) +

········Aegis Defense Line (100pts) [Quad Gun]
>>
>>52009499
>furies
did anyone ever take these?
>>
File: 2017-03-03_23.20.42.jpg (155KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-03_23.20.42.jpg
155KB, 640x480px
>>
>>52007432

They live in the future.
>>
>>52009650
when does US get them? It's 1:30AM already...
>>
File: codex-skitarii-english.jpg (1MB, 2306x3311px) Image search: [Google]
codex-skitarii-english.jpg
1MB, 2306x3311px
>>52009623
Both Codices say Cult Adeptus Mechancius at the top.
>>
>>52009623
No, cult Mechanicus is the priesthood and their machinery, Skitarii is their off-world military.
WarConvo is only one formation. The Cohort Mechanicus, Conclave Acquisitorus, Dominus Maniple and Grand Convocations are all Adeptus Mechanicus armies.
>>
>>52009663
say Codex Adeptus Mechanicus*
>>
>>52009636

No, but I'm thinking about using some varghasts from AoS as large furies aka spawn
>>
File: Adeptus mechanicus.png (2MB, 1213x867px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus mechanicus.png
2MB, 1213x867px
>>52009623
>>52009663

Wouldn't be better if they just made "Codex Cult Adeptus Mechanicus"?

I fear they end up making two incomplete races and not just one well rounded up
>>
>>52009695
Welcome to GW were logic is frowned upon.
>>
File: IMG_20170116_192206.jpg (4MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_192206.jpg
4MB, 4048x3036px
>>52007248
Go Nurgle demons, because you can extend to Death Guard CSM :)
>>
>>52009695
I don't think I've ever met anyone that thinks making them two separate codices was a good idea but they did it anyways. I'm still not even sure why they made chose electro priests of all things as the elite unit for Cult and then left out the Ordo Reductor and Auxilia Myrmidon.
>>
How are Death Company currently? I'm thinking of making a DC Strike force as they'd be a wonder to have on display.
>>
>>52009636
I do.
Kitbash scourges and daemonettes, rending is strong as fuck on them and they're cheap as fuck.
>>
I'm getting into 40k again. Which factions can go all vehicle and be still viable? Ravenwing? White Scars?
>>
File: Space Marines 101 - 500pts.jpg (90KB, 900x398px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marines 101 - 500pts.jpg
90KB, 900x398px
> New guy coming to FLGS tomorrow
> Didn't finish building his xenos scum models in time and his codex hasn't come in yet, but he still wants to get a learning game in if possible
> Told him I'd put together a 500 point list and let him use some of my minis

I figured 500 points would be small enough that things wouldn't be too overwhelming, and the models I picked would give him a decent amount of varying rules to experience:

> Footslogging squad
> Embarked squad/vehicle movement
> An HQ/rolling for warlord traits
> Template weapon on Dreadnought
> Multiple dice weaponry on Captain and Dreadnought
> Using melta bombs

How does this look, /tg/?
>>
>>52009823

You can do all-dread and tank marine lists by various means, maybe with one Techmarine as tax. (Put him on a bike if you take a tax techie, makes him better at buzzing about to add hull points and hide behind stuff)

I find that it overwhelms most lists because they didn't take enough anti-av to deal with that shit.
>>
>>52009853

Looks good to me. Only thing it's missing seems to be fliers and psykers, but who gives a fuck about fliers or psykers in their first game.
>>
who is going to be in the chaos triumvirate??
>>
How much do you guys think cyphers bundle will cost in leafland?
>>
>>52007418
i really think tyranids are worse off than orks.

orks got several ways of making decent armies. tyranids got 1.
>>
>>52009853
looks great as a learning game.
>>
>>52009919
>fliers
>500pts game
Xenos spotted.
>>
>>52009945
It's not out already?
>>
>>52009973
Not in NA
>>
Anyone have a download link for the re-released Waaagh Ghazghkull?
>>
>>52009967

How about this list instead?
>>
>>52009981
What time do they usually go up on NA?
>>
>>52009967

>500 point game
>4 Dakkajets

ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ
>>
>>52009938
Kharn, Typhus, Ahriman
>>
>>52009938
>chaos
>getting characters for any reason other than to job to other factions
Lel, it's like you don't know who the main characters are!
>>
>>52009997
Now that's fluffy AND friendly! but seriously, that is "creative"
>>
>>52009997
How about this instead?
>>
>>52010024

Ahriman just got a new model, I reckon it's gonna be Mortarion and two jobbers.
>>
>>52010010
I'd say probably 8 or 9, maybe 10. Honestly I as asleep when the last two appeared on the store.
>>
>>52009938
DOOMRIDER, a long range iron warrior character and some kind of mutated monstruosity
>>
>>52010061

nigger it's not going to be fucking doomrider

if it's doomrider i'll stick gulliman's sword down my japseye irl
>>
>>52010051
Nah man it's going to be daemon primarch Angron with jobbers, calling it now
>>
>>52010094
Angron and mortarion are a bit to big to fit in a under 100$ box
>>
Greetings kind sirs
Where should I start to dwell properly on 40k lore?
>>
>>52009938
Fulgrim
Doomrider
Slaaneshi Daemon Princess
>>
>>52010114
Age of Sigmar
>>
>>52010113
How do you know for sure Mortarion will be in it? Angron is pretty much Robert's arch nemesis, correct?
>>
>>52010139
i'm saying that Mortarion will not be in it
>>
>>52010152
Wait. never mind.
>>
>>52010024
Kharn and Ahriman have new models, so I assume Daemon Prince Abbadon (you know it will happen) as the big model, Typhus as the medium model and either Fabulous Bill or Lucius as the small model.
>>
>>52010046
>>
>Imperium has two triumvirates
>Chaos doesn't even have one
Get yourselves together Chaos :^)
>>
>>52009751
Over priced and underwhelming. Sorry mate :(
>>
>>52009938
Decimus, Prophet of the 8th
Krieg Acerbus, Demon Lieutent of Abaddon
???

well, that is what it should be
>>
>>52010169
They won't have two psykers which leads me to believe it will be a form of Kharn and maybe Typhus and a cronie, like a Black Legion replacement for Abaddon. I highly doubt a slaaneshi model will be in the triumverate, least of all an odd IC like Fabulous (especially if it makes the others in said triumverate substantially better)
>>
File: Eww.gif (2MB, 375x209px) Image search: [Google]
Eww.gif
2MB, 375x209px
>>52010178
>that list name
>bring a knight to 500pts
i hope you die a slow and painful death
>>
>>52010192
Sorry, not Krieg, I meant Dhar'leth.
>>
>>52010195
Black Legion replacement, Dhar'leth, Demon Prince.
>>
>>52010195
Again, Kharn just got a new model recently.
With the mentions of Fulgrim and Mortarion being decently active and/or simply hints of them influencing events in Gathering Storm I think it'll be one of the two as the main guy and then depending on which Lucius or Typhus + 1 other. That or they'll take a surprise turn towards undivided.
>>
>>52010212
>>>52010139
didn't saw why he was doing that
>>
>>52010139
No, Lorgar is. Angron and Roboute haven't had much to do with each other.
>>
File: abna.jpg (458KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
abna.jpg
458KB, 800x600px
>>52010229
you are right
that name still deserves punishment
and not the bad kind, if you know what i mean
>>
So my friend is telling me that vehicles need to be stronger. He says they should be comparable to T and W, f.ex a Land Raider is equal to a 4W T10 creature: Hull 14, S8 glance on 6s, S9 on 5s and S10 on 4s, same as T10.

Now obviously I think increasing hull points to be a terrible idea. You're patching the symptom instead of fixing the source, as I told him, but we came up with a few ideas:

- Glancing can never remove your last HP. After you reach 1HP, glances are either ignored or stun/shake you automatically or immobilise you for a round.
- HP done away with entirely. Glances now shave off a layer of AV until you reach 0 (essentially you HAVE increased HP, but not exactly), so it makes penetrating easier. This mean now a Land Raider has functionally 14 HP instead of 4 but after 4 glances, it's as easy to penetrate as a rhino's ass. Could help making pens remove 2AV as well.

6e Necron scarabs' Entropic Strike had AV0 counting as wrecked, so there's precedent for this mechanic.

Thoughts?
>>
File: spoon me gently fatguys.png (223KB, 581x506px) Image search: [Google]
spoon me gently fatguys.png
223KB, 581x506px
Coming in from /vg/, someone posted this screenshot in a thread and directed me to you fa/tg/uys for a source on it, what game is this? I wanna grand strategy some 40k.
>>
>>52010236
Shadow Crusade
>>52010226
Did Kharn get a daemon prince model? Fulgrim or Mortarion would make sense though.
>>52010225
I'm not familiar with him
>>
>>52010195
>They won't have two psykers
Why not? The eldar triumvirate had two psykers.
>Kharn
Got a remodel late last year, that's not how this works.
>cronie
Might be right, the other triumvirates all contained at least one no-name fuckwit as well.
>>
File: kharn.jpg (50KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
kharn.jpg
50KB, 600x620px
>>52010263
No, just a simple update. Still, he was updated pretty recently and stuff so I heavily doubt they'd make him again this soon.
>>
>>52010252
We've been over this countless times; the last thing the game needs right now is more convoluted rules and book-keeping. Just give vehicles creature stats and call it a day.
>>
>>52009938
Fulgrim might be in
The rest... no idea.
Maybe a new mini for Abaddon and maaaaaybe Ahriman if the Eldar choose to not help him.
>>
>>52010256
Either 40k: Chaos Gate or Final Liberation
>>
>>52010280
Ahriman just got updated last year with the Thousand Sons update that I still thank GW for every day, even if they're weak. They wouldn't do that.
>>
>>52010256
Chapter Master, an abandoned fan game.
>>
File: tumblr_ojurivuhB01v1ozpxo1_250.gif (98KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojurivuhB01v1ozpxo1_250.gif
98KB, 200x200px
>>52010282
Thanks mate
>>
>>52010286
Oh yes, totally forgot about that and they are one of my favourite factions too lol

I've just been out of the hobby for some time.
>>
>>52010264
>>52010276
I don't know why I'm mixing up Kharn with Angron
>>
>>52010263
Shadow Crusade also involved Lorgar.
>>
>>52010279
I get you, but that wouldn't make sense and it won't be done so we need something that does.
>>
>>52010309
>>52010306
I mean the fluff set it up so clearly with Robert narrowly escaping with his life while Angron ascends to daemon prince-hood
>>
Exclusive battle report showing Robot Gorillaman in action:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpmlV_iPLo
>>
What should happen:

>After Aby gets wasted by Cypher, Perturabro takes control over Chaos forces at the head of Daemon Primarch council, making Chaos actually scary

What will actually happen

>After Aby gets wasted by Cypher, Chaos Gods will reward him for his failure by turning him into a Daemon Prince and will put Primarch under his control
>>
>>52010339

>Yellow power armour
>Power fists

That's clearly Dorn.
>>
>>52010316
Have you read betrayer? HH series? Roboute is hardly mentioned in it, especially as a rivals perspective for the WE
>>
>>52008051

Orks are all about the CAD. Never consider anything else.

Only Formation really worth considering is Bullyboyz. Massively improves MegaNobz, which are our best assault unit.

>>52007838
>being able to WAAAAAAGH every turn seems like a good thing to have.

It's pretty mediocre. Typically you only need it once, so having it every turn is overkill. Plus the tax to unlock having it every turn is seriously not worth it.
>>
>>52010349
>moron
>scary
No, that's not how that works. First thing he'll do is kill off ten percent of all of chaos for no tangible benefit or reason, then he'll spend his time endlessly bitching about how things aren't like they should be and nobody appreciates him.
>>
Okay, but if Bellisarius Cawl just gave an Ogryn plastic surgery, replaced his brain with a remote control system, then shoved him into a suit of power armour, how would we even know it wasn't Gulliman?
>>
>>52007326
Pretty much, yes. Tau are good, definitely high tier, but not nearly the level of Eldar or Daemons. They shoot very well and have riptides, but their scoring units (unless you play Farsight, and even the battlesuits are "just" good instead of scatterbike- or self-replicating horrors level awesome) are weak and not mobile, they lack ways to effectively kill fast-moving deathstars that can take riptide shooting to the face with minor damage and get to melee the next turn, and have no access to psykers and very limited access to D.
Certainly riptides are awesome, but rest of the Tau aren't particularly special which is why these days most "Tau" armies you see at tournaments is another army plus a riptide wing formation.

This only holds if Forgeworld's Supremacy Suit is banned (or nobody in your group has enough money to buy the damn thing), because it single-handedly catapults Tau from "A-rank" to "S-rank".
>>
>>52010391
>tournaments
Yeah, and if your opponent is not fielding super cheesy deathstar armies your basic gunline will casually shoot him off table with zero skill required.

Fact that Taufags fail to realize that not being able to no-skill through cheesiest strats in the game doesn't mean shit to average players shows how utterly fucking retarded they are.
>>
>>52008743

They said every army will get something in the narrative events of this year.

My money is on the Ork triumvirate being linked to Armageddon, which the Beast series reveals is actually Ullanor, homeworld of the Beast. And the Ghaz book has Orkimedes poised to perfect a tellyporta capable of sending Ghaz back to Armageddon in the blink of an eye. So you've got Ghaz coming back with a whole bunch of veterans from Octavius, to a planet which was full of stupidly advanced Ork-tech the Ad Mech wanted to loot so badly they moved an entire planet across the galaxy. I can see Ghaz finding a cache or his tellyporta activating some dormant Ork-tech or it turns out the whole planet was being made into an attack moon and Ghaz manages to activate it and sails off into the path of the Crusade to krump gitz.
>>
>>52010391

I test piloted my Supremacy Suit and support against a 2000 point pure imperial knight list.

It didn't take any wounds. Now to be clear here, I don't mean it passed all it's saves, I mean it was not sucessfully wounded even once before the game ended. It killed four of the five nights, doing about 20 hull points of damage total if you discount overkill.
>>
>>52010390
Every psyker can recognize him.
>>
>>52010425

Can they now?

When have these psykers ever met Roboute Gulliman before?
>>
>>52010390
That might be funny as hell, but psyckers unfortunately do exist.

Also, a necron hacking "Guilliman" could be a thing.
>>
>>52010415
>>52010391

Yep. Stats-guy had a pretty good run down on this.

http://variancehammer.com/2016/12/10/warzone-atlanta-crunching-the-numbers/
>>
>>52010432
Psyckers are able to read minds, living saint and chick that manipulates souls sure able to tell who he is.
>>
Rate my 1,500 points of casual Imperial Fists
>>
>>52010445
What are rules for that model?
>>
File: image.jpg (550KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550KB, 1680x1050px
>>52008266
How is pic related cute? It's a giant fucking monster with the only desire to kill and feed.

I swear, I'll never understand something about women's minds.
>>
File: Pray to the omnissiah.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Pray to the omnissiah.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
What's a purity seal /tg/
They're on miniatures from primarchs to skitarii
>>
File: images (8).jpg (18KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
18KB, 377x390px
>>52010179

>Imperium has two triumvirates
>Chaos doesn't even have one

This made me sad too. I was hoping for plastic abaddon. I don't actually play Chaos, but I like buying the characters and painting them.
>>
File: non-purer.jpg (210KB, 650x437px) Image search: [Google]
non-purer.jpg
210KB, 650x437px
>>52010536
I always like to imagine it's Imperial duct tape.
>>
>>52010531
>Doesn't find it cute
>Thinks therefore others can't find it cute
Are you autistic or 12?
>>
File: 1481599735652.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481599735652.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>52009938
>who is going to be in the chaos triumvirate??

Wait. Has there been any info on this, or was I just trolled?
>>
>>52010536
Its sign of devotion and freedom of taint, its written with prayers and oaths to Emps.
>>
>>52007587
>no devilfish full of death breacher team
>no ethereal on hover drone for the fire magic that increases plasma gun shots
I like it though. Looks fun.
>>
>>52009599
I'm still holding out hope for an ork buff in 8th edition. I want that almost as badly as I want Tau and Eldar nerfs.
>>
File: it's not fair.png (1KB, 126x43px) Image search: [Google]
it's not fair.png
1KB, 126x43px
New Blood Angels when?
>>
I'm over by 8 points of point limit, what would you guys think that could be taken out? It's competitive.

++ DA Ravenwing Strike Force (585pts) ++

Librarian (115pts) on bike, p.sword, lvl 2, auspex. Telephaty

Ravenwing Bike Squad (95pts) [2x Meltagun, 2x Ravenwing Biker]

Ravenwing Darkshroud (80pts) [Heavy Bolter]

Ravenwing Command Squad (295pts) [6x Black Knight, Corvus Hammer, Ravenwing Apothecary, Ravenwing Champion, Ravenwing Company Banner, Ravenwing Grenade Launcher]

++ DA Lion's Blade Strike Force (Dark Angels: Codex++

Battle Demi Company (595pts)

Assault Squad [5x Assault Space Marine, 2x Flamer]] Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]

Company Master w /Artificer Armour [ Foe Smiter, Infantry, Relic Blade]

Devastator Squad [4x Multi-Melta, 4x Space Marine] Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]

Tactical Squad [Plasmagun, 4x Tactical Marine] w/ Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]

Tactical Squad [Plasmagun, 4x Tactical Marine] w/ Razorback [Twin Linked Heavy Bolter] x 2

Battle Demi Company (600pts)

Assault Squad [5x Assault Space Marine, Flamer, Jump Packs]

Chaplain [Bolt Pistol, Crozius Arcanum, Jump Pack]

Devastator Squad [4x Lascannon, 4x Space Marine] with Razorback [Twin Linked Heavy Bolter]

Tactical Squad [Plasmagun, 4x Tactical Marine] with Razorback [Twin Linked Heavy Bolter] x 3

10th Company Support (78pts)
Scout Squad [Camo Cloaks, 4x Scout (Boltgun) [1 w/ Heavy Bolter with Hellfire Shells]
>>
>>52010638
Remove on plasma or leave one Razorback as standard Rhino.

It ain't hard.
>>
>>52010609
why do certain entities have more than one then?
when saint celestine has 1
pic related
>>
>>52010671
Dedicated transports are free with double demi.
Guess gonna have to take one plasma out.
>>
File: tumblr_m3s2ddYbGu1r6brt0o1_1280.png (422KB, 620x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3s2ddYbGu1r6brt0o1_1280.png
422KB, 620x566px
>>52010698
captcha ate my photo
>>
>>52010698
>woman
>imperial demonhost sockpuppet
>pure

Answer your own question
>>
>>52009938
Abbadon, Mortarion, and a new slaanesh worshiper
>>
>>52010793
go away Greyfax
>>
>>52008116
Barely any. A few grisly trophies, their Imperial icons scratched off/painted over.
>>
>>52007489
m8 hating stuff is a meme on every board, cant be surprised that theres one here
/tg/ tau
/pol/ jews
/tv/anything is popular
/r9k/ women
etc
>>
>>52009938

>people think there will only be a single Triumverate for chaos
>Not 3 because Magnus is already out complete with his own Triumverate
>Magnus, LoC/Fateweaver, Ahriman
>each Chaos God
>Mort, Kugath/GUO, Typhus
>Fukgrim, KoS/Named, Lucius
>Angron is harder because Bloodthirsters and Kharn are done.
>This is potentially where undivided primarchs will show and perhaps misc characters like Huron or Decimus
>>
Is the dread mob list still legal?
>>
>>52009823
Imperial Guard is a solid tournament-winner, usually either cramming everyone into the excellent and low-pricedntanks they have or creating formless masses of basic guardsmen. Upthread someone posted imperial guard 2000 points with like 18 tanks.
>>
>>52010875
No.
>>
Please don't mind a retard asking, but I've downloaded lithium (as the op suggests) and a rules epub. And now I can't figure out a way to zoom in on the text. If I double-tap on the screen, the image gets zoomed in, but the text disappears. If I want to change the font size, it tells me that "this book has specified it wants to be displayed unmodified."
Please, send help!
>>
>>52011146
>>52011146
>>52011146
fresh meme
>>
>>52010180
What about default BA? They're really pretty and I find CC a lot more fun than endless shooting and tabling.
>>
>>52010799
>Implying Lucius is new
>>
>>52010536
>>52010593
It's pretty much "checked and serviced by XXXXX on M40.999.XXX"
>>
File: 99120106024_HiveCrone02.jpg (36KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120106024_HiveCrone02.jpg
36KB, 600x620px
>>52008182
They're cute.
>>
>>52008256
>>52008274
>>52008300
Pretty much the only tyranids which are male are Hive Tyrants and genestealers. Hive Tyrants being the male counterparts of Dominatrixes.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.