[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1370: Super Jumperman Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 465
Thread images: 62

File: 1468626377910.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1468626377910.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51977024
>>
What jumps offer the best sneks?
>>
>>51986681
I'd argue Caragors are more like Cats.

>>51986595
Get one of those talking dog collars from Disney Jump, go to the Up part of the universe.
>>
>>51986035
lots of wolves with lots of templates in D&D
there are like 4 different kinds of space dogs in warframe
scrape up some DNA from Matt drawback Wolf in age of ice
whalewolf from lost Valley of dinosaurs
Ben 10 has some space dogs as well
metal gear rising revengeance has a mechanical wolf
dark souls has the arboreal dancer
r>>51986681
>>51986648
What they said
dark souls has the boreal darkYou know those wolves and dogs from classical mythology? they are in Percy Jackson, go get them

fate/ has primate murder who is the killingist dog you're likely going to find

eclipse phase has smart dogs although you might have to make those yourself.

Marvel jumps usually have lockjaw who is a joint teleporting dog/member of the inhuman Royal family. As well as Cosmo , who is a psychic dog , working as chief of security for knowhere , though I'm not sure what uplifted him.
Kamen Rider Ryuki probably has dog themed mirror monsters.
Terraria has a puppy that comes when you call it
Undertale has dog as a class of monster
young justice has a genetically modified Wolf that can keep pace with their fake Superman
mega man classic has treble who is a robot Wolf that can join systems with bass
data dogs from cowboy bebop
Green Lantern animated has hope corgi if memory serves
the adorable animal option from Dan versus can be used for a dog
do we have a Final_Fantasy_VII jump? Red 13 is in there and he is decently wolflike
there are mutated combat dogs in resident evil. I know that much
secret of evermore has a pretty good dog.
Iggy from JoJo's bizarre adventure has a decent stand
there are dogs in Chronicles of Narnia, but you are going to need a pod
blood-borne has some mutant dogs
you can build your own dog with the perks in EVO
direwolves from a song of fire and ice.
The upcoming spore jump will let us make the sequel to dogs
>>
>>51987074
Bravely Default has one that eats the ground, but its not really one you want.
Naruto has a pedosnek, but thats not a good snek.
>>
File: 81UgQMi.gif (1009KB, 446x403px) Image search: [Google]
81UgQMi.gif
1009KB, 446x403px
>>51987074
You can become a giant snek in Redwall.
>>
Jumper’s Wild [600 - Discount for Wild Card] - The Rouse Card system is humanity’s way of utilizing the sealed Undead and their unique powers. By partially fusing with a Category Ace Undead and channeling the powers of the other Undead through the device, one can become a Kamen Rider and fight these undying monsters head-on. Your unique nature has been applied to this - you have not only an in-depth understanding of the Rouse Card system, but you can adapt the system to work on other supernatural creatures. If you can capture a ‘base form’ creature to use as a Category Ace, you may transform into a unique Kamen Rider based on this species, and capture other variations of the same species for different card effects similar to the Rouse Cards, perhaps even things akin to Fusion Jack and Evolution King.

This is not without risks, however. The fusion system requires both a fearless state of mind and strong willpower - creatures that greatly overpower the user can take over their bodies, or even forcefully fuse with them wholesale if the process is botched hard enough. This is almost never beneficial for the user, in case it needs to be said. You must also be able to defeat and bring such creatures to near-death before sealing them, much like the Undead themselves.

I call this 'goddamn I am bad at not making Kamen Rider jumps top-heavy Digger please help.'
>>
So does it look like this in Wu Xia if I chose Everyone Was Kung Fu Fighting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cwyG8krXyU
>>
>>51987082
sorry that was meant for sorry that was meant for >>51986595
>>
>>51987074
XCOM2 has an option that lets you become a Viper.
>>
Hi everyone. Can i ask, was there somone either remaking the Toriko jump, or the original author has come back and said they were updating it?
>>
Alright /jc/. Quick question for you all’s regarding World of Warcraft and the companion section. Namely - regarding the host of OC’s, premade options, and other such things you wouldn’t have ordinarily found in the world.

Example of a few I’ve come up with before I get to the questions:
-Shen-Zin Su Lite, a sapient and talkative turtle who starts off big enough to carry a tauren, and can grow larger and larger - kind’ve like how Shen-Zin Su became the Wandering Isle.
-Troll stable master, overenthusiastic and loves all overly-gigantic animals even when getting smushed, has the deeply-hidden potential to become a Dinomancer.
-Pandaren Lorewalker, is a klutz in the kitchen and… well, most other places, but is enthusiastic about exploring and has a knack for finding hidden ruins, lost and mysterious locales, and other archaeological findings. Also is good about organization and can serve well as a librarian or museum curator.

Now, my questions are: A) any other kind of companions people would like to see?
and
B) Would you prefer these guys come with names pre-packaged, or with a Generic Descriptor?
>>
>>51987211
the original author said he's Going to update and add DLC
>>
>>51987211
Toriko-Anon has said he's updating it.
>>
>>51987230
>>51987256
That's lovely, thank you both. Thats definitely something worth looking forward to.

He didn't happen to give an idea as to when, did he?
>>
>>51987105
Sweet. Does this guarantee that cool "fwa-ta-ta-ta-ta" sound effect when Rouse Cards get thrown? Because I love that sound effect, and as far as I can tell it's impossible to get without foley work. It's never happened for me with real cards.
>>
>>51987225
Dragons. People love dragons.
>>
>>51987105
>inb4 Terraformers Questions, part 2
So what if I use Orikan as a base form creature? /s
>>
>>51987364
Then you make damn sure never to get an Evolution King card, or he'll probably break free like what happened with Leangle and the Spider Undead.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (314KB, 850x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
314KB, 850x875px
>>51987074
What's your opinion on Gorgons?
>>
>>51987402
...I was joking. I was making fun of the retarded questions we got when mosaic organs were all the rage.

Holy shit why would a Necron count as a creature.
>>
>>51987412
That snek has very large tits.
>>
>>51987225
Cute Girls.
A legitimately strong and heroic Murloc.
Death Knight who wants to be a Paladin again

Names Pre-packaged, because I am terrible at coming up with names.
>>
>>51987322
Totally.
>>51987364
You achieve the power to pretentiously monologue about your keikaku.
>>
>>51987417
I figured you were joking. I just wanted to talk about the events of Kamen Rider Blade because they're cool. Sorry for using you as a leaping-off point.
>>
>>51987225
>is a klutz
Not someone I would want handling potentially fragile artifacts.
>>
>>51987448
As the WoW anon can attest to

Its leagues better than it being handled by gnomes
>>
>>51987432
>Totally.
Magnificent. You're doing the Stone of Sealing's work, Heavens.
>>
>>51987429
Sneks don't have tits.
Those must be tumors.
Poor sick snek.
>>
>>51987498
Don't worry, they're venom sacks.
>>
>>51987507
Such swollen venom glands must be very painful for her, though. She probably has an infection, for them to get so large. So again, poor sick snek.
>>
>>51987498
Do the Proxy or Created/Imported Cryptid companions for that matter in Generic Creepy pasta have the effects of the Monstrous Drawback? I want to use my proxy as. . . well a proxy.
>>
>>51987448
It's meant to be a joke along the lines of those characters who are clumsy and derpy at most other things that people generally find easy, yet are HYPER-COMPETENT in one specific set of fields.

And it’s better off than gnomes or goblins.
>>
Ride The Wind [100 - Free for BOARD Member] - A Kamen Rider of BOARD, whether you are one yourself, needs to arrive on the scene quickly to confront the Undead wherever they surface. And what better way is there to get around than on a motorcycle? You are now a talented motorcycle rider, and can do stunts with one very easily without much risk to yourself.

Discard & Draw [200 - Discount for BOARD Member] - There are times where you must push forward with hot-blooded determination, and times you must be cold as ice in your decisions. Like the turn of a card, you’ve learned how to tap into this. You now have the ability to get your emotions worked up into a frenzy, bringing your determination and boiling blood up to the surface at will, giving you the stubbornness to push forward against a task. You can also let yourself become calm, careful, controlled, and pragmatic in your emotions - able to carry out the most stomach-churning of actions without skipping a beat. You may flip between either states at will, or cancel them out immediately. Try not to wear yourself out from stress, though.
>>
>>51986577
>wanting to explore a rich setting without having fiat kill you for no reason
>powerwanking
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>51974926
>>51976231
Goddangit.
It's not a problem, I'll fix my build after you update the jump.
>>
jumpers have you ever got an unexpected person who insisted they come with you as a companion?
>>
>>51983382
I thought you were going to remove the gender limit on the CPU Memory?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50257358/#50264400
>>
File: Murlocs.jpg (135KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
Murlocs.jpg
135KB, 1000x618px
>>51987225
>-Shen-Zin Su Lite, a sapient and talkative turtle who starts off big enough to carry a tauren, and can grow larger and larger - kind’ve like how Shen-Zin Su became the Wandering Isle.
Awesome.

>A) any other kind of companions people would like to see?
RwlRwlRwlRwl! Mrrrggglll.

Anyway, the obviously correct answer out of the way... I'd like a dapper Worgen who really likes earscratches, or a haughty Blood Elf mage/warlock who possibly secretly enjoy being treated like a petulant child, or a pair of Gnome and Goblin inventors trying to outdo each other?

The Tauren Chieftains band?

Also, seconding >>51987347 this. Dragons are cool.

>B) Would you prefer these guys come with names pre-packaged, or with a Generic Descriptor?
Either is good.

Only semi-relatedly, I'm wondering how you'll be handling Hunter pets and Warlock demons?
>>
>>51987724
Grail-Kun from Carnival Phantasm hitched a ride on my Warehouse when we left so we're stuck with him.
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (78KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
78KB, 250x250px
>>51987225
>-Pandaren Lorewalker, is a klutz in the kitchen and… well, most other places, but is enthusiastic about exploring and has a knack for finding hidden ruins, lost and mysterious locales, and other archaeological findings. Also is good about organization and can serve well as a librarian or museum curator.

Nomi?

Also, could we get some E.T.C (Elite Tauren Chieftain)?

>CAPTCHA, a banana with "frontal lube here" on it.
>>
File: Choices are yes or yes.jpg (538KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Choices are yes or yes.jpg
538KB, 1024x768px
>>51987724
>A wild horned hermit has forced her way into your party!

I had only intended to bring along Reimu and Yukari, yet that nagging fake sennin found a way to tag along upon finding out. As it turned out teasing an oni is not such a great idea when they end up snapping. Now I have a slightly crazy nagging ascetic along for the ride.
>>
>>51987724
Amaterasu for Stalwart Tiger.
He only recently admitted he considers her a friend.

I should probably continue him later today, but I have 2 weeks of youtube stuff to catch up on.
>>
>>51987105
>Can become a rider based on other creatures
Well, now we need to get a Dragon Quest jump. I want to TURN UP some slimes.
>>
Jump # 228 Black Dynamite
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Can you dig it (0)
*Smack wiped off the streets (300)
*Keeping the girls up in Kung Fu (100)
*Dynamite! Dynamite! (0)
Equipment:
*Militant Beret (0)
*Wardrobe (50)
*Orphanage (150)
*Brothel (200)
Companions
*Companions (200)

There are certain moments in a jump which define it. For this jump it was waking up in an orphanage with orphans rummaging through my pockets looking for money for drugs. Maybe this was Karma for the breaking bad jump; At first I was confused, then I got angry, very angry… I managed to surpress my rage long enough to set about cleaning up the Orphanage. I cleansed the drugs out of the kids systems and started to teach them various things from my travel. Magic, Technology, Super martial arts; Here would be the cradle of my new world.

Then I headed out I began taking down every drug dealer that I could find. Normally I am much more merciful but I just started turning people in to frogs. These people no longer deserved to be human so it was a kinder fate than they probably deserved.

(to be continued)

Oddly enough with me as his new chief of staff he turned out to be a pretty decent President. There were a few strange things like his picture on the flag snorting cocaine but we legalized drugs and got free healthcare, free collage for residents and a balanced tax code getting rid of sales tax and pumped a lot of money in to infrastructure and helping the poor.
>>
>>51988082
During my travels to bring justice to the city My companions and I ran in to Black Dynamite. At first he was rather skeptical of our abilities but he quickly came to respect our ability to handle ourselves. So we joined forces with him.

We cleaned up the streets then stumbled on to a conspiracy to shrink black men’s genitals with malt liquor. It took us to some place called Kung fu Island. I just let Snowflame have fun and told him to leave whoever looked like they were in charge alive. It took about 20 minutes but he dragged out some old guy who looked like an ancient kung fu master. It turns out that the Government was behind it, this went all the way to the top… also Snowflame had accidently made the island start to sink so we had to take off quickly. I turned the old guy in to a frog to make sure he would survive… yeah that’s the reason.

Our next stop was the white house, as expected resistance would have been heavy… however do to Tamamo they all spontaneously fell in to a deep sleep. We busted our way in to the white house, fought our way through the secret service, whom we only disabled until we made it to president Richard Millhouse Nixon.

Nixon first tried to tell us there was a good explanation then tried to attack us using Kung fu. It did not go. Even when Pat Nixon tried to shoot Black Dynamite it didn’t work. We kicked Nixon’s ass and Black Dynamite was going to black mail him but Snowflame declared himself president and sat in his chair in the oval office. We tried to explain to him that’s not how it worked but then I realized how screwed up this place was and decided to just let it stand.
>>
>>51987647
Blade Brave [400 - Discount for BOARD Member] - In order to fight the enemies of mankind and to properly use the Rider System, you must have a clear mind without fear or doubt. That is what you now possess, being able to clear your mind of any doubts or fears with but a moment’s concentration. Your willpower is much stronger, whether it is against hardship or attempts to control you, your mental strength as strong as hardened stone.

ELEMENTS [600 - Discount for BOARD Member] - You just have the strangest luck when it comes to unique powers or items. A Driver that can only be utilized by someone with a high fusion rate? Lucky you, that’s just what you have. A certain blood type? No, it works just fine in your hands. Gender? Eh, it can make an exception for you. Artifacts, items, and technology that have a ‘certain person’ requirement work just fine in your hands, even if you don’t quite fit the bill normally. Adverse side effects from trying to use said things just seem to slide off of you, as well. This doesn’t help against sentient or malicious forces, which may still deny you or even harm you if you aren’t prepared, but corrupting or restrictive forces have much less sway over you.
>>
To the guy who was looking for Superman TAS

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDXzZUQ0drWWFTbWM/view

It's named "DC - Superman the Animated Series JumpChain"
>>
>>51988110
Again, pretty cool. So the BOARD Member origin is based on Kenzaki, obviously. Who are the others based on?
>>
File: 1439939492911.jpg (471KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439939492911.jpg
471KB, 1000x1000px
>>51988129
Civilian is going to be based off of Leangle, and Undead will be based off of Chalice.

I'm kind of bothered by how miniscule singular Heisei Riders are in terms of jump content, or at least my inability to stretch it out. Kabuto remains one of my most minimalist jumps, and I feel like Blade and Hibiki will fall under this too.

Then again, it can be considered a blessing, because Kiva and Den-O are going to have literal train-fulls of content in comparison. Save me.
>>
>>51988196
>Then again, it can be considered a blessing, because Kiva and Den-O are going to have literal train-fulls of content in comparison. Save me.
Only once you break your chains can you escape from this time-tripping ride.
>>
File: ''_That_'s_So_Raven_''_Logo.png (74KB, 427x179px) Image search: [Google]
''_That_'s_So_Raven_''_Logo.png
74KB, 427x179px
>>51988082
>>51988103
>>
if you are just interested in relaxing where is the best place to be in touhou?
>>
>>51988510
The moon.
>>
48. Kids Next Door
Perks: Tough Tastebuds, Conversion Resistance, Intuitive Aptitude
Items: Boyifying Rifle
Drawbacks: Killer Clothes, Spank Happy Vampire

My first act, I think, shall be spanking those kids that are terrorizing the puppy. And then, to my apartment to rest. I'll have to build a coffin myself, which is proving difficult. All the 2x4s are always taken from the hardware store. I'll probably end up just stapling some silk inside of a large plastic tub.

So, I have to spank sense into random articles of clothing that may already be on people and evil people and I feel very fetishy. I'm honestly relieved when the KND finally catch up to me and move me to incarceration on the moonbase. Not that that really stops me, with all my escaping perks. The urge to spank evil is overpowering my desire to sit still and fight prison uniforms.

Being a recurring villain here isn't so bad, actually. No one dies, everyone gets their weird role to play, and I still get to fight the actual evil people when they come around.
>>
>>51987688
Yes, it is powerwanking. What other reason would you have to travel between planes besides obtaining absurb power?
>>
>>51988557
Better get rid of the idea of a spark then
>>
>>51988543
>Sleuth Anon's chain
who's Hana and where is she from?
just got curious after reading one of your previous jumps
>>
>>51988557
Um, no. Powerwanking is bending the wording of a perk such that it benefits you far beyond its intent. And I don't mean using it in a nifty combo, I mean something like using Camaraderie from Hero BBS to copy powers because that's one possible meaning of "abilities".
>>
>>51988510
Go out drinking with an oni.
>>
>>51988588
Rorouni Kenshin has free companions with some of the perks, but they don't have names, just how they entered your life.

Hana Oshiro is a japanese street thug from the Meiji Era, and being a girl in that position meant she had to be extremely competent and uncompromising. She wasn't anywhere near boss-level, but that's really something that jumping can easily fix with the right perks.
>>
>>51988671
interesting, thanks
>>
>>51988557
Waifus
>>
>>51988817
>power wanking all over his waifus
Lewd.
>>
File: Ancient_of_Lore.jpg (149KB, 813x901px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_of_Lore.jpg
149KB, 813x901px
>>51987225
Could we get an Ancient perhaps? They'd be right at home in my forest.
>>
Jumpers will inevitably become as powerful as they want, the only important things to pick up in a jump are waifus and/or husbandos.
>>
>>51988510
Define relaxing. The Oni are legitimately awesome to party with, for example, but only if you're an extrovert to the extreme and have some good durability.

The Myouren temple is nice for people who want to just meditate and pray all day, but if you're that kind of person, I feel like you'd have probably stopped and stayed in a jump at some point.

The Hakurei temple's pretty nice, and is basically peace interspersed with incidents you can watch, and you could probably stay there without too much trouble if you offered to help Reimu take care of the place. You'd have to deal with the faeries though.

The Netherworld's actually pretty quiet from what we've seen of it, but you'd probably have to mug a few people to get in, and no one would let you out.

Pick (and win, obviously) a few fights with Tenshi, and she might let you claim your own piece of Heaven like Suika did, which is, well, /heaven/ so probably pretty relaxing there. She went stir-crazy and started causing earthquakes and stuff though, so it might be too crazy for most.

The Human Village is under general Youkai protection, so as long as you follow the 'rules', you might like setting up a farm.

If you're the type that relaxes by tinkering, hanging out with the Kappa might be pretty cool. Just protect your rear end.

Etc.
>>
>>51988914
heaven might be too peaceful for most, not too crazy, sorry.
>>
>>51987225
A Lost One Draenei. I adored them when they popped up in the WC3 Campaign, and dislike the newer blander looking Draenei.
>>
>>51987225
>-Troll stable master potential Dinomancer
YES

B) Would you prefer these guys come with names pre-packaged, or with a Generic Descriptor?
Either are good, maybe a mix of both with some being generic and some being descriptive?

>>51987347
Seconding those dragons!
>>
>>51988914
>>51987753
>>
>>51988999
Wait, did I not do that? Fuck. Sorry, a lot of stuff was just copy-pasting, I'll do that right now.
>>
>>51989013
No problem.
Also, is Comedy Routine supposed to have the INSERT FLUFF HERE part?
>>
>>51988999
>>51989013

Wait, nvm, I totally did. If you mean the fact the default gender tense is female, I would like to remind you that this is /Neptunia/. Of course the default gender tense is female.

>>51989034
Yes. It's Low brow comedy. That's supposed to be a bad joke.
>>
>>51988914
>Just protect your rear end.
?
>>
>>51989058
Ah, I see, the “This only works on women” part has been removed. Maybe you should clarify that in the notes?

In any event, the imaged version looks awesome. Would that we had more jumpmakers of your caliber.
>>
File: SpiritHealer.jpg (66KB, 643x720px) Image search: [Google]
SpiritHealer.jpg
66KB, 643x720px
>>51987225
Either of a Spirit Healer or Val'kyr? We need some ghost angels in here.
>>
>>51989143
>Kappa are known to extract shirikodama (尻子玉, "anal ball") from humans (an imaginary gland said to reside somewhere around the anus or stomach), killing them in the process - this story seems to originate from the tendency of drowned corpses to have their anus wide open as if something were pulled out from there.

You learn something new every day...
>>
>>51989143
Mythologically, Kappa eat shirikodama, a ball in your anus that contains your soul. Now, I don't perfectly recall if Touhou ones do, but that seems like something that you don't want to find out the hard way.

>>51989144
I'm glad you liked it!
>>
>>51989218
Huh. Almost like a prostate?
>>
>>51989218
Is Sharicite Manipulation something that can be (if only in part) learned over time? And how long would the arm sized chunk power the city for?
>>
>>51989244
I guess? I dunno. I honestly just ran into that information by accident.

>>51989268
I... don't think so? I don't recall anyone learning how to use it, anyway. As for how long... I think it's just a few minutes? If I'm remembering the scene correctly? I lost all my save-game data though, so I can't just rewatch it unfortunately.
>>
>>51989302
>I lost all my save-game data
Ow. Still, definitely the coolest power source in Jumpchain.
>Pray harder, my car’s reached a steep hill!
>>
File: Jeeves.jpg (191KB, 1680x988px) Image search: [Google]
Jeeves.jpg
191KB, 1680x988px
>>51987225
Can we get a Mechagnome? Like, Jeeves for example?
>>
>>51989302
One more question. What would my stay in Neptunia be like if I carried over BlazBlue’s Gag Reel, DC’s Joker Pulls Boner, and Great Detective’s I Am Sure...?
>>
So we have a ton of perks for creating clones of oneself. Some even offer a possibility of getting their memories upon disappearance.

But how would I go about getting the clones' training gains? Assume that Naruto Kage Bunshin don't count regardless of fanon.
>>
What are some good perks for bringing the supernatural to mundane settings? All I have so far is Namer from Guide to Evil and an Arrowhead from Jojo.
>>
>>51989502
Hero BBS, use reality warping magic.
>>
>>51989479

If you gain their memories then that's probably enough to train in whatever esoteric discipline they practiced.

It's not like muscle exercise really matters when you're made of arcanomachines and stellar matter.
>>
>>51989449
Protection from accidentally ending up in the Conquest Ending[/joke]

Seriously though, this is a series where dramatic plot reveals have been prefaced by Neptunia pointing out that they're about to have a dramatic plot reveal, the main villain decides that the best way to take out the hero is to absorb the power of eggplants, a giant robot named CopyPaste acts like a hero of burning determination until he ends up as a maid to one of the CPUs, and the greatest villain was as powerful as she was because kids are engaging in rampant software piracy. I don't think it's actually possible to end up less serious and still have a plot.

>>51989502
Nanoha has potions that give people linker cores, as well as a bioengineering perk for the Belkans which has canonically been used to add high level magic to people.
A number of magic systems are canonically teachable to those without special talent.
So is Ki, usually.
God of Highschool has a perk for the Divine Power tree that lets you loan your powers to others.
Spirited Away's witch capstone lets you loan people magic in return for their name and service.

Didn't someone make a list of this? I could swear they did.
>>
>>51989479
Greed from GoH can grant you a portion of their raw power/energy.
>>
>>51989557
by Neptune pointing out*

Her name is /Neptune/, Neptunia is the name of the game. Frekkin-
>>
>>51989502

An Ar Tonelico Tower would do the trick.

I think you can introduce the Force into other settings once you've done a couple of the jumps.

If you Gate in a Solar, that Solar can pull in as many more angels as it wants and that could well lead to creating a heaven on Earth.

Innistrad's "you have an Avacyn" perk might let said Avacyn provide holy magic to those who worship her.

Anima: Beyond Fantasy could do it, though it's either going to take a long time giving the Gift one-by-one, mass Chaotic Mutation via Realm of Chaos (will kill half the targets, and drive many more insane), or Divine Magic to just make it happen (and you might need to create the metaphysical engines that make it work in Anima anyway).
>>
>>51988510
Leave Gensokyo and hang out in the human world.
>>
File: Smug Tom.jpg (90KB, 745x883px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Tom.jpg
90KB, 745x883px
Show me your smug face, /jc/!
>>
>>51989557
I’m familiar with the setting, I was looking for a joke answer.
>>
>>51989479
Tweedled from one of the Alice jumps could work for that.
It's less cloning and more being in multiple places at once.
Have one of you git gains while the other fucks around doing whatever.
It's not perfect, but it's better than going 100% shounen with no anchor.
>>
>>51989502
Just drop the mana tree from legend of mana into the setting.
Flooding the world with ambient magic should do the trick.
It's even retroactive so nobody needs to question it.
>>
>>51989713
Ah, in that case, I suggest the tagmension, so you can beat up zombies and make a terrible movie!
>>
>>51989713
>>51989822
... I am slightly incoherent right now. Fuck. I need a nap.

Anyway, yeah, joke was meant to be something like, "I think it'll turn into the tagmension" but bleh, whatever, you get my point. Imma go to bed now.
>>
File: Untitled.png (70KB, 174x210px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70KB, 174x210px
>>51989648
you asked for it.
>>
>>51989569
Sorry if answered before but what are the 100 cp discounts in neptunia? Are they free or 50?
>>
File: Wind Waker.jpg (745KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wind Waker.jpg
745KB, 1280x800px
I need idea's for a 400 cp item related to birds or trees.
>>
>>51990020
Free.
>>
>>51990064
you can make bird grow to be big enough to ride on

your arms are wings and you're one of those bird people
>>
>>51990064
The ability to hatch eggs by sitting on them. Any eggs.
>>
>>51990064
A large tree with a bird's nest/treehouse combo?

>>51990095
How are those items?
>>
>>51990125
I honestly read that as Perks,I'm going to bed
>>
>>51990122
>Jumper sits on waifu's ovaries
That sounds like it would make her explode.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.222796.jpg (52KB, 459x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.222796.jpg
52KB, 459x600px
>>51990064
I second the treehouse! That sounds cool.
Like, your very own Deku Tree-sized Tree House.

By the way, locations you buy in Wind Waker... do they follow you from jump to jump? Because I always worry a bit when it doesn't say.
>>
>>51990145
ANY EGGS.
>>
>>51990064
Deku tree.

Deku tree house.

Ability to turn into a birb of your choice, like the owl man in oot.

Talk to birbs.

Control birbs.

Infinite birb seed.

Giant birb egg.
>>
>>51990387
Birb hidden perk tree
>>
>>51990150
Yeah, they follow you. Be kinda silly of them not to, IMHO.

>>51990387
What is this I don't even.
>>
>>51987724
Gargoyles was weird as all hell by the end there. Playing a vampire and a group of monsters we of course ran into Demona who "tricked" us into fighting the Manhattan Clan. I revealed we knew the whole time and of course had a fight with her.

Well by the end of the ten years the whole thing being human half the time, and Thailog using her, she crashed hard....Straight on my couch.

No one even knew how she got in, all of a sudden she's on my couch with deep baggy eyes watching tv as if she has always been there. Barely talking to anyone. When I finally got her to talk days later I decided to let her stay.

Well after a while she gets a little better, and then she overhears enough to get most of the story, and then gets the drop on me, and demands I take her along.

So why the hell not? Plus her tail was doing odd things to my legs. Which was damn good incentive let me tell you.
>>
Did something happen to the Bayonetta jump? It's not showing up for me.
>>
>>51990779
Google drive starts fucking up when you reach a certain number of files in a category, and during the load sync process files can go missing due to either a misstep in the synch or a temporary loss of information on the server end. Just keep trying multiple times.
>>
>>51990779
>Bayonetta jump
Wait, we have one of those?
>>
>>51990819
We've had one for over a year, dude.

Please don't let this be bait.
>>
>>51990818
>Google being a shit again
Holy shit, drive-kun. Alright, thanks anon. I'll try that.
>>
>>51990849
How can it not be bait when Bayonetta is the one jump that gets the most mentions on a post/thread basis exclusively for shitposting? Bayonetta gets mentioned almost as much as Naruto does, except Naruto gets mentioned for the setting and the powers whereas Bayonetta is nearly always shitposting or complaints about power or whatever.
>>
>>51990875
Funny that, when it eventually allows your power-level to get much hueger than anything in Naruto.
>>
>>51990867
The admin can try to mitigate the problem by separating it into even smaller folders for organization, but there's nothing he can do about the server end of things. The more links there are in one place, the more bugs there are going to be.
>>
>>51990875
My only question is why. There's other jumps that offer more power, there's other jumps that can do everything Bayonetta does. Why the constant shitposting when it's amounted to nothing? Why the obsession?
>>
>>51990905
Because it's a case of jumpmaker drama. That's all it is. DMC and Bayonetta are entirely comparable, but DMC doesn't get nearly half as much dramaposting or shitposting. You have multiple other JRPGs that beat out Bayonetta by a long mile like Lost Odyssey or some FFs, but Bayonetta is used for shitposting over them regardless.
>>
>>51990941
Gee, maybe it's because DMC doesn't go out of it's way to arbitrarily nerf us because of a fetish for seeing others die in droves like nameless NPCs?
>>
>>51990987
Bayonetta doesn't do that at all either.
Nothing at all is nerfed in bayonetta. Nothing at all.
>>
>>51990558
Will there be an option to have them as an attachment instead? Myself, I'm seriously considering a houserule for my own chain that locations that "follow" you can be bought as warehouse attachments instead, just to avoid long-chain shenanigans involving canon setting locations being outnumbered by the ones that follow you...
>>
File: Trash Doves GIF.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trash Doves GIF.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>51990387
>>51990507
>>
>>51990987
If you're not satisfied with it, then replace it. You were already given permission, and yet you've decided that whining about it is the only thing you care to do. All you're doing is weakening your own position, because you're proving yourself as someone who only tosses out complaints without doing anything about it. There's over 40 jumps that have been offered up for replacement, and yet there hasn't been a single person who has bothered to step up to the plate.
>>
>>51991034
Not him but do you have the list?
>>
>>51991015
Sure.
>>
>>51991034
That's a good thing imo.
There's nothing wrong with those jumps and it shows that the complaints are unwarranted.
>>
>>51990998
>>51991085
>can't take Jubileus
>start at shitty beginner levels
>MC can rape us on demand
>to even be worthwhile, need to punish yourself with undervalued drawbacks

>not nerfed

Fuck off, Red. Now I know it's you trying to pretend that your jump matters. At least UncleDante and Val know how to handle high power jumps, just slit your throat and give your jumps to someone who doesn't stomp on our ducks to make up for your shitty life.
>>
Lol dirge is talking shit on SB.
>>
>>51991052
I don't think anyone made a list. Red and Dirge both put their jumps up for replacement, and before that Wakfu had put Sailor Moon up for replacement. There's been a couple others since then, but between Dirge and Red there's well over 40 jumps there already. It's the eternal running joke now because no one is ever going to bother replacing one of Red's jumps, and they'd be practically insane to try replacing Dirge's. Like good luck trying to rewrite his scenarios in your own words.
>>
>>51990987
>>51991099
Coward.
>>
>>51991099
:O

Poor ducks!
>>
>>51991102
Go make him BTFO anon. Make him pay for being a fucking traitor.
>>
>>51991105
>Wakfu

So if he's dead, who's going to make jumps of old obscure DOS games or terrible movies now?
>>
>>51991099
>stomp on our ducks
>ducks
Yeah, Red.
What the fuck did my ducks ever do to you?!

You MONSTER!
>>
>>51991146
Someone else will? Unless you have really obscure tastes, eventually someone will make a jump of something you know.
>>
>>51991146
>jumps of old obscure DOS games or terrible movies now
Sounds like a job for SJ-Chan.
>>
>>51991099
None of that is nerfing. You're retarded and the fact that you'd even want Jubileus as a companion proves you're subhuman.
>>
Is anyone working on or thinking of working on Kobayashi-San Chi No Meidoragon Jump?
>>
>>51991102
You've got to be a real sensitive bitch if you think that's talking shit.
>>
Guys, I think I'm starting to go crosseyed. I think trolls are trying to troll trolls and neither side can understand they went to a costume party in disguise.
>>
>>51991211
Par for the course.
>>
>>51991099
If the MC can rape you in that jump you're doing something wrong.
You can't rape the willing after all.
>>
>>51991211
Go watch porn of your waifu for half an hour, then come back.
>>
>>51991099
>start at shitty beginner levels
>start
Gut gud you fucking scrub.
>>
>>51991210
>Maybe if you're on /jc/. I haven't seen people here harassing others over legality to that extent. Cause if you took /jc/'s perspective on that whole drive issue seriously, a lot of jumps would be considered as banned or whatever new catchword they have nowadays. Hell, this whole community would be banned if /jc/ had their way.

>Not talking shit

Lol whatever you say dirge.
>>
>>51991105
I also put Avernum and Farcry up for replacement.
Someone already took me up on replacing Inheritance Trilogy.
>>
>>51991210
Anon is really angry and wants to kill Dirge IRL. He's gone and made death threats before, so this is just his warm up period really. You'll know when he gets real mad.
>>
>>51991235
Some of our waifus don't have half an hour worth of porn.
>>
>>51991099
Is that third one really a bad thing?
>>
>>51991238
Dirge you gotta stop baiting man. Just pack up and leave. You obviously don't like it here, and continuing on like this isn't going to help anyone.
>>
>>51991267
Not if you're a fan of horsecock.
>>
>>51991238
Like I said. You're a sensitive bitch if you think that's talking shit.
>>
All of you are taking bait really hard right now.
>>
>>51991241
Literally all my jumps have been up for replacement since published. No one cares about the settings enough to replace anything.

>>51991290
I hope it's corn this time. Worms are getting pretty old.
>>
>>51991290
A lot it is probably samefagging.
The shitposters are such pathetic little bitches.
Dickless, ball-less faggots. Metaphorically speaking.
>>
>>51991290
I don't think this is anons taking bait, I think this is what happens when someone casts a line across other fishing lines and they get tangled.
>>
>>51991288
I will say I think his opinion on our rules/having standards is really stupid, though.
>>
>>51991290
When the thread gets too slow and people aren't pumping out jumps, this is what happens. Now that they're in the mood, it'll take a concerted effort to break away from the shitposting.
>>
>>51991257
You sad little man.
>>
>>51991290
Nah, this is what I was talking about. I think they're all shitposting for the hell of it now. No one can be this stupid to unknowingly keep biting bait (that doesn't have mental issues), so the only explanation is they're doing this on purpose.
>>
>>51991308
You made Elona didn't you? I don't think it should be replaced, but Elona+ would be pretty neat. That's about the only one I'd touch though.
>>
>>51991308
Speaking of your jumps is the Elona jump supposed to cover Elona+ content?
I figure it does, but since I remembered and you're here I'd like to know.
>>
>>51991308
>Worms are getting pretty old.
Worms a best! Waifu
>>
So, as a probably futile attempt to change the subject, can anyone help me think up some magic item ideas? The God of Highschool jump has rekindled my old envy for the Ruyi Jingu Bang, and furthermore extended it to the rest of Sun Wukong's panoply. But I don't want to just take his stuff, whether buying copies or managing to steal it in the jump. I want to make my own awesome super-items that are the equal of his. But while I have the crafting perks to make just about anything I want, I'm finding myself woefully devoid of creativity. So does anyone have any cool ideas? Telling me about cool things you've made is also welcome, I'd love to hear about your own personal creativity.
>>
Question for the thread.

What are the current Follower Rules?
>>
So who all do we have that has accounts over on SB?

>HeavensAnom
>Yorokonde
>English
>Anon Heart
>CortexAnon
>Digger
>Quicksilver
>UncleDante
>>
>>51991319
Everyone has known from day one that Dirge doesn't give a shit about this place's rules or standards. It's just that with his own standards being that much higher, no one gives a shit if he laughs at our standards. At the end of the day he was still playing in the same ballpark, well, until shitposter-kun got him to finally leave anyways.
>>
>>51991357
Almost every person on SB's jumpchain thread posts over here too.
They just don't have names since that would be pointless.
>>
>>51991357
I have one.
I posted like twice in their Jumpchain thread, and now only use it on rare occasions to shitpost in the fanfiction section.
>>
>>51991357
I do, but I'm just an anon here and avoid the Jumpchain thread there. I mostly hang out in the Index subforum of the Creative Writing forum, talk about interesting ideas for fanfics.
>>
>>51991373
Nah, there are probably like a good 3-5 of them at most, at least for regulars.
>>
>>51991357
Anonymous.
>>
>>51991377
Can you prove you're not just Red using an alternate trip in an attempt to manufacture consensus?
>>
>>51991425
Anon, we've been over this before: We're ALL Red. It's just one poster with dissociative disorder posting every single thing here.
>>
File: smug drinking alcohol.gif (940KB, 497x247px) Image search: [Google]
smug drinking alcohol.gif
940KB, 497x247px
>>51989648
>>
>>51991341
>>51991337
It was barely out when I put out the jump, so for convenience sake I included some references and anything else you want you can pick up in jump. Even Astral Light Pens, though I'd say pets can only be converted to companions in Elona jump.

I'm about three computers past having the file anymore, and if you want to use Elona Jump as a base, you can update it yourself to include content, though you will need to get some level of thread approval for any changes.
>>
>>51991257
I'll donate some to you: https://my.mixtape.moe/cbwvzo.mp4
>>
>>51991357
Good, let's ban the immediately ;^)
Then we ban the IRC ;^)
Then we ban /jc/ ;^)
Then we ban /tg/ ;^)
Then we ban 4chan ;^)
Then we ban the Internet ;^)
Then we ban humans ;^)
Then we ban all life;^)
Then we ban Earth ;^)
Then we ban the Milky Way ;^)
Then we ban the universe ;^)

Then there will be no more SBfags ;^)
It will all be worth it to get rid of Spacebattles ;^)
>>
File: Crazy Jane.jpg (14KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy Jane.jpg
14KB, 236x236px
>>51991438
>>
>>51991425
Well considering I have a dick, no rack and love waifus rather than being asexual I would say I'm not the same person as Red.
But I could be wrong. We could have a Jack/Tyler Durden thing going on. Dr.Jeckel/Mr. Hyde. Bruce Banner/The Hulk.
I could go all day with this.
>>
File: 1438993248083.jpg (24KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
1438993248083.jpg
24KB, 202x181px
>>51991438
>>51991470
>>
>>51991470
Oh, fuck. Which one of us is the Candlemaker, then?
>>
>>51991345
How about... a window of transparency. An otherwise ordinary glass pane that causes EVERYTHING seen through it to become see-through. A dog whistles that actually summons friendly dogs from nowhere. A sword that instead of cutting things apart, sews them together, leaving purely cosmetic stitches on affected areas. A set of boots that make you run so fast, you arrive at your destination before you left for it.
>>
>>51991455
Well like I said, I don't see any point in replacing the current jump on the drive. Admittedly you are missing a massive amount of content due to the lore updates from Part II and Part III, but it's not worth shitting up the thread for. Maybe if I get to making it one day I'll just post it here so you can see it and we can have a chuckle over level 6000 Tyrannosaurs
>>
>>51991488
Those are all pretty cool. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51991466
Oh my god
What the fuck
Why am I laughing so hard
Her skin has the texture of a golf ball
LIARA SMASH
>>
>>>>51991472
>considering I have a dick
Oh, come on. You've been on 4-chan HOW long?

>rack
Same as above. Remember Red always takes several ranks of Endowed?

>and love waifus rather than being asexual
You haven't been paying enough attention.
>>
>>51991478
Hi, Red! How are you?
>>
>>51991357
I do.
>>
>>51991526
>LIARA SMASH
kek that was my reaction too
>>
>>51991099
The hotfix I've always wanted to suggest for the jump is, since the power level issue apparently arises from a desire to not have witches/sages completely outclass the other origins, to just give everyone some combat ability. Sage and Witch can be the strongest in raw biggatons, but every origin has at least enough combat power to not get immediately stomped if they're smart.
>>
Best intimidation perks?
>>
>>51991615
I like the Drop-in tree for Boktai.
>>
>>51991184
I haven't heard of anyone doing so, but it'd take a lot of work for it to not be considered a power-grab. It's a cute series, but it grants huge power in a setting that's mundane apart from a handful of people, unless you start dimension hopping.
>>
File: nani.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
107KB, 341x334px
>>51991466
>>
>>51991636
>Huge power
Huh?
>>
>>51991636
I'm not sure why we should be concerned whether it's a power grab or not. There are plenty of settings where the conflict is largely avoidable or will definitely be resolved, while still giving substantial amounts of power.
>>
File: warning.jpg (80KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
warning.jpg
80KB, 800x400px
>>51991466
>>
>>51991681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGf6D1g97s
Keep in mind that this was them playing, not serious at all, and that there's at least dialogue in the manga that suggests JRPG powerlevels are a common thing.

Yeah yeah, interjump balance and all, but I have a personal distaste for jumps where you can get superpowers and then live a mundane life for ten years.
>>
>>51991636
Asking because I've started concepting one after tearing through the Manga after watching the Anime. And yeah, I was hesitating because of that reason. All I know is that being a Dragon is going to be expensive as hell, and separate from purchasing Magic, which I WAS going to offer as one similarly expensive Perk, but decided earlier today to divide it up into a bunch of smaller Perks

>>51991681
Whenever combat between Dragons is brought, it's usually mentioned that they destroy entire islands all due to their natural abilities. The Magic within the setting is also exceptionally potent, including wiping memories, blocking others from perceiving you, and creating portals between dimensions, amongst other things.
>>
>>51988196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcDYNCd-bxg

Either way, I'm looking forward to it Heavens

Just makes sure to include the memes.
>>
>>51991715
>>51991716
Yeah, that doesn't seem that bad. There's plenty of jumps that do worse. Go to Dragonball Z or DB AF and you get planet busting power levels for free then just bugger off to some distant star system and it's the same situation.
>>
File: 2c3506bc.jpg (36KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
2c3506bc.jpg
36KB, 560x315px
Jumpers without money perks, what do you do when you find yourself in need of some dosh?
>>
>>51991716
This doesn't seem any worse than Hero BBS or Xianxia in terms of power levels honestly.
>>
>>51991751
Ask anons where can I get money perks
>>
>>51991715
That... looks like a relatively small bomb, anon. Hell, you could probably get more potent destructive abilities just in Pokemon, with even the limited Psychic perk.
>>
File: 444.jpg (137KB, 1120x672px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
137KB, 1120x672px
>>51991184
Working on? Nope. Thinking of? Sure. It's a fun series and I love the animation so if it's not picked up by the time I finish Noblesse, I might pick it up. Got plenty of other things to do though so no problem if someone else picks it up.
>>
Reminder for Maid Dragon that there's a running gag of Tohru trying to get Kobayashi to eat her tail meat.
>>
>>51991773
It's a pretty common problem in jumpchain. Too many jumps, and too many people who don't know half of the jumps and just plain don't care. So when they come across something they do know and they think it's OP, they're forgetting that there's probably something already done that's even more OP and they just have no clue it exists.
>>
>>51991751
I can FMA alchemy. That solves pretty much every money related situation ever.
>>
>>51991800
>euphemism
>>
>>51991716
Accusations of it being OP might be exaggerated, but the jump definitely would have to address the balance issue of Dragons being so much better than humans, easily the best thing by leaps and bounds if being STRONK is all you care about.
>>
>>51991751
Cooking, heavy lifting, modelling, or stealing.
I'm more than equipped for all 4.
>>
>>51991833
I get it's a euphemism, but the intent of my post was to bait people with the idea of vore.
>>
Did the Black Company jump ever get finished?
>>
>>51991860
But that's a problem in any jump. If being STRONK is all you care about, then anything that isn't about being STRONK is inherently worthless. This is the same mindset that eventually becomes "Why would I bother taking that jump? It doesn't make me STRONK and I can get everything in this other jump instead"

Going by >>51991636 it comes off as dissuading the anon from even trying to make the jump in the first place for fear of coming off as a powergrabbing jumpmaker.
>>
>>51991751
Depends on exactly where I am and what the world is like. Usually some form of cheap and sleazy entertainment, though.
>>
>>51991888
>the intent of my post was to bait people
kys
>>
>>51991924
>cheap and sleazy entertainment
…stripper?
>>
>>51991888
If history is any indication this is a stealth vore thread roughly 40% of the time.
If by bait you mean make people interested in then you're in the right place.
>>
>>51991943
In some modern jumps. In jumps pre-1900 I perform bawdy plays at certain inns or hotels. There's also occasional open-mic nights and busking. Being a faith-healer that actually works is also a whole different sort of sleazy.
>>
>>51991751
Depends on the context and the amount required, but between conjuration, transmutation and a star trek replicator, there's usually a solution.
>>
>>51987347
>>51987756
Tauren Chieftains I could... try and work with? But can I be honest?

They're shit as a metal band.

The rest I'll see what I can whip up to work with. As for the answer: Hunter pets and Warlock's enslaved demons will work like followers - you can have one out at a given time, and have a stable to pull from / store into for Hunters, and a set of summons to pull from for Warlocks.

And dragons... I had a plan for dragons in mind, so I'll put that description together before pasting it up.

>>51987430
as I said in IRC, do ya one better. Murloc Paladin.

And so that's one vote for pre-packaged names. Anyone else?

>>51988882
I... could find a way to work that in, yeah. An Ancient of War and an Ancient of Lore as available selections would be neat.

>>51988960
Any preferences on personality and such, or am I go to rip off Akama? I'm joking, sure thing.

>>51988979
Aight, more dragon votes.
>>
>>51991355
Is there anyone who can answer this? Or is there no consensus on the issue?
>>
>>51992003
Use whatever rules you see fit. If you're never going to consider posting builds publicly, you don't need to worry about Follower rules. Other than that, most people don't mention their followers apart from companions in a build anyways.
>>
File: 1453301883890.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453301883890.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>51991355
>>51992003
I'm not sure what you mean really. If you mean companions you can have up to 8 at a time active + whoever is in your stasis pods.
Some jumps offer alternate options to let you have more active during the jump, but that is the usual.
>>
>>51991989
The way I see names, you could come up with pre-packaged names but allow for us to come up with others if we see fit.
>>
File: Z1Ezy.jpg (454KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Z1Ezy.jpg
454KB, 1920x1080px
>>51991751
That's a nice city you've got there. Be a shame if something happened to it - nah, I kid, I kid! But seriously if you're interested I could sell you a fusion plant or a contragrav lifter at a quite reasonable price...
>>
>>51991751
Conjure jewellery, sell at the nearest pawn shop.
>>
>>51991751
Mindfuck someone rich. Preferably someone who does things of a dubiously legal nature regularly.
>>
>>51992024
>>51992027
I have just seen other Jumps offering up Followers and was curious how they officially function. In part because I was considering offering them in a Jump I am thinking of building. If it's total fanwank country, I may have to come up with another solution.
>>
>>51992155
what jump?
>>
>>51992155

Followers are a-okay anon
>>
>>51992167
Most recently it was that Princess Gauntlet, but I could have sworn I've seen a few others. Everyone was talking about Followers like they were an official thing.
>>
File: Shinjuku Squad.jpg (631KB, 2048x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Shinjuku Squad.jpg
631KB, 2048x1336px
We frequently go on about waifus in here, but who are your bros? The friends you hang out with, hit the town with, and cause trouble with?
>>
>>51992184
I get that, but what are there rules for them? I don't want to include something and then just say "Lol idk fanwank it"
>>
>>51992197
They're not mutually exclusive, anon.
>>
>>51992193
People that follow you that aren't companions are very rarely a thing.
There's a few like the fox in quest for glory that can just hang around as a noncompanion if that's what you mean.
>>
>>51992203
I think I am misunderstanding something, aren't followers companions?
>>
>>51992193
You need to understand that there isn't some sort of committee that sits down and decides to approve or reject things. Things get introduced in jumps and if they get popular, they catch on. Things like custom tables, capstones, scenarios, custom companions, they were tested by Red in her jumps and eventually other people started copying them. Just decide on rules yourself.
>>
>>51992203

Followers just kinda showed up one day in a jump but I can give you a small list of jumps with followers if you'd like?
>>
>>51992203
The OP rules document while out of date should still explain how companions work rather well.
People tweak those rules to make sense for themselves, but they're still the foundation.
>>
>>51992246
No, there are some jumps that offer standalone people and creatures. Followers include these and pets and other such things.
>>
>>51992255
I would appreciate that, thank you.

>>51992252
I understand that. I'm still fairly new to this whole thing and didn't know if it was some aspect I had just missed.
>>
>>51992197
Despite everything we've been through, Hildebrand has been a steadfast ally and no less the helpful inspector he was when we first met. I'm not sure whether to attribute that to stupidity or willpower. Possibly both.

Asgore is probably the companion I get along with most in a relaxed setting. He's arguably my second-in-command by virtue of having been a king himself, and he's become more decisive and diplomatic as time has gone on, and usually the one directing the party in my absence. More than that, he's kind of an emotional centre for the group, and always has tea on the table after a difficult day or battle. He's never lost this sort of 'dorky dad' demeanor to him, especially when things calm down.

He still hasn't forgiven himself.
>>
>>51991357
Mega's an sber too.
>>
>>51992252
Scenarios were not created by Red those were Babylon's baby. I'm pretty sure custom companions weren't invented by Red either given that the very first one of those came in Mystery Dungeon.
I know you love her, but please keep from attributing things other people did to her.
>>
>>51992319
>Bablyon
No, actually. Scenario's as most people know them were made by either Dirge or CCDT first. Babylon's stuff is completely different from what any other person does as Scenarios and also pretty shit too but that's another talk
>>
>>51992339
I'm the kind of person who thinks of LoT as one big scenario. It certainly plays out like one.
If that doesn't count then yeah you're right.
>>
>>51992252
>capstones
>were tested by Red in her jumps and eventually other people started copying them.
You mean capstone boosters? I mean, capstone perks were a thing since Pokemon.
>>
>>51992339
Dirge stole from Babylon and CCDT, so it's definitely not him. Scenarios nowadays aren't anywhere close to Babylon's scenarios because nobody puts in as much effort as Babylon did.
>>
>>51992370
>Effort
>Rampant copy pasting, plagiarism, taking from what kind anons and namefags give and never crediting, entire idea is outright stolen
>Effort
>>
>>51992285
>I would appreciate that, thank you.

Exalted infernal
Rounin Kenshi
Overlord
Batman Dark knight rises

Just to name a few from the top of my head
>>
>>51992394
Yet it's still more effort put in than everyone else and their scenarios. There is nothing out there with the same amount of content as LoT hands down.
>>
>>51992197
Mostly sentient puppers now that I think about it. Zafira from Nanoha and Hope Corgi.
>>
>>51992408
I think you're confusing 'lots of words' with 'effort'. There's plenty of people who can easily barf out words onto a page, that doesn't mean those words are quality. And there's a lot of LoT that's not only average quality but actually actively awful quality, especially in the DLC.

Pretty sure you're still wrong since FF14 is a thing as well, even if we ignore the 'word count does not equate to effort or quality' deal.
>>
49. Scott Pilgrim
Origin: American, Age: 22
Perks: Signature Move, Subspace Highway, The Power of Love, Half-Ninja
Items: Cupboard of Tea, Secret Shop
Drawbacks: P-Pirates Are In This Year, You Mean Like Some Sort Of Job System?

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I am in Toronto. So, things are probably looking up. My penthouse is all paid up for ten years, and I have free drug restocks, but I don't know how to buy food anymore or dress like an adult. Jessica has tried to take over the running of my life for me, but I don't know how money works well enough to stick to her plans. Food budgets are arcane secrets that don't account for out of season grapes, and thus worthless.

Still, I have to do something, so I'm going to shows and begging my companions for money. Sometimes even making new friends to mooch off of. I'm a mooch now. Or a mercenary, I guess? Everyone's interpersonal problems comes down to a series of brawls, and if I meet a young couple looking to get married I can say I'm helping plan their wedding and beat the shit out florists and a baker for a week. Thus does violence solve all man's problems.
>>
>>51992400
Again, thank you. Rurouni Kenshin was the Jump I was initially thinking of. That Jump has pretty clear rules concerning Followers. This greatly clears things up.
>>
>>51992434
If a person is willing to write that much, that's effort. Effort and quality are two different things. Quality is subjective, effort isn't. And FF14? You mean the "Dirge jumps are long" meme? Because LoT has way more quality than that shit, unlike Babylon, Dirge does just barf out words onto a page.
>>
>>51992456

No problem anon
>>
>>51992488
It's literally copypasta'd from a Riveria Lets play at points.
That is not effort. That is in no way possible effort.
>>
File: hey.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
hey.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>51992488
>Because LoT has way more quality than that shit, unlike Babylon, Dirge does just barf out words onto a page.
That's just your opinion, bby.
>>
File: 21cb9a8ed654ddb63991a19cb3b11189.jpg (182KB, 1000x1261px) Image search: [Google]
21cb9a8ed654ddb63991a19cb3b11189.jpg
182KB, 1000x1261px
>>51992434
Now I think that's a little harsh. I rather like Light of Terra. It has it's faults, but so does everything. Overall it's well built and fun to run through.

>>51992488
Oh give it a rest. Dirge does consistently quality work that is an absolute treasure trove of tone and interesting tidbits on the world at large.

>>51992197
Well, let's see. Frisk is more of a friend than anything else. We don't talk much, but she's never been much for verbal communication anyways. She likes watching anime together though, a bit of a rub-off from the years with Alphys. That suits me fine, because it lets me catch up on my eternal backlog of research for future Jumps.

I don't go drinking with Frisk anymore though. That was a Bad Time.
>>
what perks would let me snipe someone from 3000 yards
>>
>>51992586
Savant in Pokemon.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>51992545
>absolute treasure trove of tone and interesting tidbits on the world
Sometimes.
>>
>>51992601
More like never. It's hypocrisy that people rag on Babylon just because of one copied segment but somehow Dirge gets off scot free.
>>
Making perks based off of Leangle was harder than I thought.

The Strongest! [100 - Free for Civilian] - When you make your debut, it should be a show-stopper...a moment that shows ‘you’, the person you really are. Upon introducing yourself to someone or a conflict, you are just charismatic and strong enough to make a strong first impression. This doesn’t enable you to defeat stronger foes or convince those far beyond you that you’re anything but a show off, but your first appearance will definitely leave an imprint on the memories of others.

Smiles in The Dark [200 - Discount for Civilian] - You look so weak in comparison to others, but only because they know so little of you and your strengths. Those who seek to tempt others into vice and evil will approach you easily, mistaking you for easy prey, striking deals with you to grant you power...whether or not you accept is in your hands, but they’ll quickly find they have made a grave mistake when you show your hand. Incidentally, this makes you good at telling when someone is lying to you or trying to swindle you out of something somehow. This effect can be toggled on and off.
>>
>>51992652
A Royal Hand [400 - Discount for Civilian] - Evil is not a universal constant in all species, even those who are as mindless and monstrous as the many Undead. There is a spark of good or hesitation in all sentient beings, and somehow, you attract those towards yourself. Individuals who count as odd ‘exceptions’ to a rule - Undead always being driven monsters, demons always being evil made manifest, or kaijin who mindlessly follow orders - are pulled to you by the strings of fate. It may not even necessarily be those who have the capacity or desire for good, just those who are disenchanted with their current state of affairs and want something ‘else’. That something ‘else’ tends to align perfectly with your own goals. Be a hero, draw in heroic outcasts from a herd of monsters. Be a criminal, draw in the greedy and the adventurous. No matter from what walks of life they may have been born from, if some capacity for it exists, you’ll truly find your own birds of a feather.

For Those I Love [600 - Discount for Civilian] - Protecting those you love isn’t a weakness, and neither is bearing the resolve to fight for them. You will find that attempts to exploit your emotions or put your loved ones in danger are akin to trying to fight a storm with a twig, and things just don’t go the way your enemies expect - their erstwhile hostages escape, the memory of the worst moment of your life only makes you stronger and gives you more clarity, and so forth. Attempts to use your own ideals and emotions against you are turned upside-down, turning a losing situation into an advantageous one. The enemy won’t break you through the weakness of your soul - they’ll have to break you the old fashioned way.

That just leaves Undead. How do these look? IT was surprisingly troublesome to make this tree.
>>
Is it all samefagging or do people actually believe they can win an Internet argument about who is the prettiest?

Jumpers!
What's your style like?
Business suit? Toga? Animals skins? Bodypaint?
>>
File: wallpaper-1866200.jpg (95KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-1866200.jpg
95KB, 2560x1600px
>>51992622
No, I stand by my assertion. Dirge's jumps are sometimes an absolute treasure trove of tone and interesting tidbits on the world. And it's hardly hypocrisy when Dirge doesn't copy entire sections of his jumps from other content creators. Though to be fair, Babs also wrote significant portions of his jumps on his own.
>>
>>51992592
thanks so um what is the best long range shooting perk
>>
>>51992710
Doormaker
>>
>>51992710
Probably something from the Servant Supplement. Alternatively, check out Nechronica.
>>
>>51991751
I have a gelato shop/cafe staffed with neco-arcs I can bop down to for money. It's technically owned in my name, and I do help run it, so all I need to go is get cash from it and I'm good to go.
>>
Going back to a very early jump... if you took Pokeglot in the first jump, what's stopping you from taking Antiglot in the Mystery Dungeon jump for no drawback?
>>
>>51992721
>>51992720
thank you
>>
>>51992694
You're making an assertion of something that's completely subjective, so don't be surprised if people object to it. And to be fair I think most of Dirge's jumps are ripped from a wiki somewhere or somebody's lore compilations. FF14 is pretty much the prime example of a possible rip, considering Dirge admitted that he never played the game at all. It's just that nobody's ever going to let Babylon live his one paragraph of plagiarism down.
>>
>>51992733
Nothing. QS himself said it was free points.
>>
>>51992733
That's actually creator approved.
It's sort of a way to keep that perk from being effectively useless in the long run.
Drawback wording on that was intentional.
>>
>>51992197
Twin from Otoyomegatari is basically a fork of my jumper from before the chain started, so it makes sense they'd get along. Mostly just hang out, agree on things, and act smug about having somebody around with the same tastes and opinions. They also call each other out on bullshit, and let each other know when they're being asses.

The friend from Slice of Life may be a chatty flat-chested tomboy catgirl mad scientist who buys the oddest perks with her import CP, but she still plays card games with my jumper when she isn't doing... whatever it does when she's on her ranch, or out adventuring. She's a fun person, but she's way too exuberant for extended contact.

Torpedo from Generic Mob enjoys movies (acts like she's just picking the action scenes apart, but secretly enjoys them). I guess to somebody from the 1920s, special effects in films are really something, even after they've seen some weird shit themselves. She and jumper also spend a lot of time playing The Deadliest Game in the warehouse arena.
>>
>>51992733
Drawbacks override perks.
>>
>>51992763
Only directly. They can still be made free points if the wording permits it or you have other ways to negate them.
>>
>>51992751
>Think most of his are ripped
>Never going to let one paragraph of plagiarism.
Yeah, maybe you need this explained to you Timmy. Having zero proof of any wrong doing as compared to people putting Babylon's stolen stuff side by side with what he stole from is a BIG difference.

And yeah, no one's going to let him live it down. He never apologised, never gave credit and claimed it all as his own work. Why would he be forgiven for doing something so shitty?
>>
>>51992679
In casual situations I wear a sweater and skirt. But whenever I have to commit... Questionable activities, I do a full 180 and dress up as a brightly coloured punk.
>>
>>51992679
1. Worm is the prettiest.
2. I like punk style, but I only wear the low maintenance version. Maintaining a mohawk is a real bitch, honestly.
>>
File: Training-to-Best-Goku.png (167KB, 548x577px) Image search: [Google]
Training-to-Best-Goku.png
167KB, 548x577px
>>51988082
Jump # 229 Dragon Ball
Background: Martial Artist (100)
Race: Human (0)
Perks:
*Muscle Head (0)
*Flow of Battle (100, Discount)
*On My Feet (200, Discount)
*Unleash your power (300, Discount)
*Gear Head (100)
*It Floats (200)
Companions:
*Import (300)
Drawbacks
*Chain Breakers (+300)
Being a human in this world seemed almost like a drawback. It’s funny knowing where it would head in a few short years. However I was determined to show the worth of humanity. I fought my way through the red ribbon army though they were mysteriously empowered.

I fought not to kill but once I broke their toys they tended to run away which suited me fine. It wasn’t too long before I became friends with Goku. It’s strange Goku was one of those kids it’s hard not to become friends with. There is something very earnest about him. He wasn’t the brightest kid but he always meant well which is more than I can say for a lot of people. Through Goku I was able to meet Roshi…

Being a girl around Master Roshi wasn’t fun… however he was the best trainer I was going to find unless I felt like flying up to the lookout (which I didn’t know where it was) so I put up with him. My companions and I also befriended Krillin and sort of Yamcha… he was scared of me.

I worked very hard training under Roshi (without killing him… I am never training in a bikini again I don’t care how good he said it was for the growth of chi.)

We fought our way through absurdly strong enemies, which actually helped keep everyone training hard. We even got Yamcha to train hard (possibly do to the aforementioned bikini)

I managed to prevent Krillin’s first death and later almost Killed King Piccolo but when I refused I to kill him Sadly then he got empowered and became more than I could handle, It took several fighters to take him down I was actually forced to kill him to save Krillin and Goku’s life. He spat out the egg before he died though.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51992830
Realizing we were kind of screwed if Piccolo became similarly empowered I convinced everyone to train like crazy.

When the 23rd martial arts tournament came around it came down to Kami, Goku, Piccolo and Me. I got to face Piccolo while Goku got Kami. No one but Piccolo was happy. Apparently I was the one he held a grudge against.

Of course he would be empowered. This was a hard as hell fight, I was seriously worried we were going to destroy the stadium. Thankfully Tamamo and Akitsu put together a barrier to help keep the damage to the ring.

He would have won but I used Charge up from Kamen Rider and managed to counter his giant form and barely pull off a win by ring out before I exhausted myself, exploded or ran out of time. At the end because I knew he would be a hero I tossed him a senzu bean. After that Goku beat Kami and I forfeited because I had nothing left to fight Goku with.

About a week later once I was rested up I fought Goku in a private match… we gave it our best. I managed a Narrow victory and at the end he promised to get stronger to beat me.
>>
So I've been recently rereading Bleach and decided to look at the jump we have on the archive. Is Anyone planning on remaking it because it's pretty shit. If not then I don't mind remaking it.
>>
>>51992842
Reborn is working on it. But RL shit is a bitch.
It's rude to try and remake someone elses jump without permission so kindly refrain from trying in the future.

If you're impatiant and don't care about ever posting about your chain here there's another one on the other site.
>>
File: 1a048488160d782a9fc774164a403137.png (684KB, 1000x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1a048488160d782a9fc774164a403137.png
684KB, 1000x1311px
>>51991751
I actually don't have any money perks. Early on it was a little harder to get by. During my Avatar years I was a Blacksmith, then a Cop. In other places I got odd jobs or straight up robbed the monsters like in Imawabi No Dakini.

But since "Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon" and Forgotten Realms, I've got a sizable hoard of gold and gems from killing monsters. A little magic is all it takes to convert it into whatever I happen to need.

And if for some reason I can't do that, I'll head to the massive Hot Springs complex that I picked up in Spirited Away and raid the safe. Rakun manages it for me while I go off an adventure and the Dolls make up a bulk of the staff. Well, the remaining ones. But that's a different story.

It's rather nice not to have to worry about money.

>>51992679
I usually switch up what I wear to blend in with the locals, but given free reign to show off? I tend towards overwhelmingly magical clothes.

Like capes made from water with illusionary fish that leap out and blow bubbles at people I pass, charm bracelets that play simple songs as they jangle against each other, shirts that change color based on my attitude towards the person I'm talking to, pants trimmed with living fire that doesn't burn but can easily light a cigarette.

This is why I'm not allowed to design clothes for my Companions.
>>
>>51992694
>>51992545
>>51992751
I'm pretty sure it's just hatewank. Either he just feels good hating him, in which case he's being like the shitposter, or he's holding onto some petty grudge against something Babylon did, which is also like the shitposter.

And again like the shitposter, it's best to just ignore anyone getting off on hatewank.
>>
>>51992875
Looks like my misquote messed up my message. Oh well.
>>
>>51992830
>I am never training in a bikini again
And men all across the world cried, but they didn't know why.

>>51992836
I wonder if Goku will be become strong enough to handle Raditz now.
>>
File: jumper nika outfit.png (647KB, 422x1240px) Image search: [Google]
jumper nika outfit.png
647KB, 422x1240px
>>51992679
Something like this, except with sheer instead of lace and blue+pink instead of black
>>
File: 1482331733224.gif (1MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482331733224.gif
1MB, 480x269px
>>51992874
>wears mood shirts
>still wonders why he isn't allowed to design clothes
>>
>>51992679
Pretty uniforms.

Annnd I'm instantly spotted by everyone who knows me.
>>
What perks/items seal your own abilities?
>>
>>51992934
I... don't wonder that at all. I have horrible fashion sense and I know it. But then, so do all my Companions. None of us are allowed to design clothes for that very reason.

I mean, you've got Raven, who dislikes pants for some reason I've never been able to get her to explain. Then there's Frisk, who essentially rolls around in her closet until clothes are on. Rip Van Winkle constantly dressed like she's going to a Vampire Ren Fair. And Marceline is still getting used to changing her clothes more than once a month.

Lina used to be our seamstress. I miss her.
>>
File: zetter.png (472KB, 863x480px) Image search: [Google]
zetter.png
472KB, 863x480px
>>51992679
Uniforms, plain casual. Though my obsession for armor really makes me focus on that more than anything casual

I would be the idiot that sleeps with a kamen rider suit on
>>
>>51992957
Theres a locket in Girl Genius, a wristbrace in Digimon, a jacket in Resident Evil, Toggle in Young Justice, and "Jack-Jack doesn't have any powers" in Incredibles. Not too sure on that last one.
>>
>>51992957
Perk based versions can be found in
Young Justice, Travelers gate, and the Incredibles.

There are items that do the same in Girl Genius, Monster Hunter, Digimon, and I'm pretty sure there's a coat in Resident Evil too.
>>
>>51992875
There is absolutely no point in responding to it. Whenever they bring it up, whenever they use the name in general, they're only doing it to start drama. I don't even use the name anymore, and somehow it's other people who use the name more than I do. Just ignore the people that use the name, there's never a good intention behind it.
>>
File: terminator-2-judgment-day.jpg (38KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
terminator-2-judgment-day.jpg
38KB, 347x500px
>>51992679
Depends on the setting.
Most of the time I just go with the basic Terminator style.
But I've also built a more armored/combat version that's grown on me.
I do like standing out, but I don't like being overly flashy.
>>
Undying [Free and Restricted to Undead] - You are one of the Undead, created ten thousand years ago and now awakened to the present. As the name indicates, you are a creature that doesn’t know the true touch of death - your organs are vestigial and unnecessary, and your blood is instead a green ooze that sustains your body. You will not age a day, even with the passage of time, and may yet exist to see the day the stars go out. However, you are not invulnerable - you can still suffer pain and injury like any other being, and while you cannot be killed by physical damage, sustaining enough of it to put you into a ‘dying’ state will cause the seal around your waist to shatter, leaving your body immobilized and weakened. In this state, you are vulnerable to being truly killed or sealed away, the latter of which is a loss condition for your chain for the duration of the jump. You will need outside help from companions or allies, or a different way of cheating death should you be brought into this ‘defeated’ state.
>>
>>51992992
Babylon or Dirge? If the former, go away. If the latter, Hi.
>>
>>51993002
Seems pretty good for being free. Is the undead origin costing more to make up for it?
>>
>>51993018
It's 400, and has a mandatory drawback attached to it related to the Battle Fight. Nothing scaling, at least.
>>
>>51993043
Whew. Solves my fears then.
>>
>>51992679
Anything, really. Generally high-quality examples of casual clothes because I like keeping it simple, and would rather not immediately stand out. Oh, and I tend not to wear any sort of long sleeves unless it's part of a uniform or protective equipment.
>>
>>51993002
Are they still producing and airing Kamen Rider media?
>>
>>51993003
I'm pretty sure Babylon is long gone.
>>
>>51993077
I hope so but I wasn't sure, since that post could be taken to mean either of them were talking.
>>
>>51992914
>I wonder if Goku will be become strong enough to handle Raditz now.

Most likely he was strong enough by the end of the jump to take Raditz if not by raw power he had enough jumper tricks he had picked up to more than make up for whatever power gap that still existed.
>>
>>51993084
You know, Babylon certainly wasn't my favorite jumpmaker, but he was nowhere near the point where we needed to ready torches and pitchforks to chase him out of the village.
>>
File: 1486975028899.jpg (92KB, 429x422px) Image search: [Google]
1486975028899.jpg
92KB, 429x422px
>>51993075
Nope, Kamen Rider is really obscure. Only had a few canons and hasn't seen a new show in years.

This series has been ongoing since 1971, and has been yearly since Heisei first started. If /jc/ still lives, it will likely see another addition later on this year.
>>
>>51993084
Not my cup of tea. I just came to see if ASA was around.
>>
>>51992679
Lion skins and gleaming abs.
>>
>>51993111
>implying it is even possible for /jc/ to die
We're ever approaching /ksg/ levels of autism. I'm pretty sure this general is eternal now.
>>
>>51993125
Is it true you're a Canadian?
>>
File: latest[2].png (163KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
163KB, 600x550px
>>51992679
My casual wear is the Celestial Being uniform from 00.
My formal wear is a Chinese martial arts uniform (the long sleeve ones are too flowy for combat and the sleeveless ones just make me look silly)
My combat wear is whatever card I use with my Decadriver. I converted quite a lot of different things into cards for it.

>>51993075
Unless a show were to tank super badly, Kamen Rider will probably never die.
>>
>>51993125
Oh, hey. He just posted on SB. He might be around here soon enough.
>>
>>51993177
Sure hope you can back that up with some evidence, homeskillet.
Otherwise people might think you're a dickless, piece of shit, cowardly shitposter.
>>
>>51993198
Sure thing, anon. It's not like it's a crime to post on SB, anyway.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-476
>>
http://pastebin.com/XxGf7xhp

I took all the jumps that people responded with from the last thread and put them into a pastebin with a bit of organizing for anyone that gives a shit. Maybe it'll help spark ideas, I dunno.
>>
>>51993267
Or just be used to stir shitstorms with all the existing jumps or already taken ideas on it. Like we needed another of these.
>>
>>51993161
I carry dual nationality if that's what you're asking. I used to carry three, but then I never bothered renewing my British citizenship.

>>51993177
I get database errors on SB too often for my liking so I only check there every now and then.

ASA
随喜自在第三外法快楽天
It comes off as fucked up Japinese (Yes, that exists). Without context it's kind of ridiculous to try and translate it. Normal Chinese the best way you could break it up would be 随喜自在 // 第三外法 // 快楽天 with 快楽天 maybe some sort of vague homage to the 色界天 (which, while numerous, has no references to a 快楽天. 快楽天 itself is too direct for a 天 (Heaven). Buddhist scripture tends to use much more indirect language. The second part makes no grammatical sense, especially if you take the first part literally (Freely at ones own leisure). "The Third Taboo" with Taboo being a stylistic translation of 外法 (Outside Path) makes absolutely zero sense.
>>
>>51993267
This is actually a really nice list to have. Thanks for investing your time. I did notice a few minor mistakes.

+ Kino no Tabi is already claimed.
+ You mention Towergirls twice. PrincesssAnon is working on something as similar as we'll ever see here. The new title is "Love is a Battlefield: A Knight's Tale".

Still, very handy for when that question inevitably pops up again or Jumpmakers are looking for ideas.
>>
>>51993267
Isn't there a list like this already that tracks people's names too? Myrmidont made it.
>>
>>51993267
This sort of thing already exists. Not that it's bad that you tried. It is a little disheartening to see you put all the bait requests on there too though.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI/edit#gid=0
>>
>>51993376
I'm pretty sure Myrmidont's spreadsheet covers this yeah. And honestly, as nice as a list is, a lot of jumpmakers I know have ideas in mind of what they want to do even without a list. Having the list doesn't really change their mind all that much on things.
>>
50. Generic Western
Perks: Cardsharp's Life, Time For A Jailbreak!, The Drifter, Magnificent Jumper, Hooker With A Heart of Gold, Kung Fu, Cool Headed
Items: Great Hat, Poncho, Longarm
Drawbacks: Nuthin' But A Man

Every 500 or so years, I feel it's important to remind myself what it's like to just live as, well, nothing but a man. This is my companions first time seeing me as a normal person, and I'm actually enjoying their continuous disappointment in the abilities of a normal man. I'm still a well-practiced doctor, even without a license. I'm still their friend, but I'm no miracle worker super-diplomat. I'm still good-looking, even if it's just body mod doing it's work. I'm still a damn good fighter, but I'm no longer a superhero. They're offput by me, and even a bit rudderless and put-out on their own lack of powers.

I love it. I mean, I'm going to deal with it and earn their respect as a normal person and maybe show why I have Jumpchan's attention, but there's something delightful in their inability to deal with this group as just a bunch of people.

And I'm in Australia dealing with natives and cattle barons and the fucking outback. I'm just going to try and be a good person and help who I can. Help the crazy lady who accidentally killed her kid, and fight off cattle rustlers, and home-make some decent antiseptics and antibiotics to fight infection, and keep up on my sword and gun training. I'm probably going to become something of a troublemaker as well, but that will just put my skills to good use.
>>
So, is M:tG a bit like Dark Souls, where you have to piece together what small bits of lore there is to make your own coherent whole, or are there more... solid sources of story?
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51993317
Thanks. Hah, I was just lamenting over the overly finicky notification there too. I feel like we've just gone through the internet equivalent of that part in Scooby Doo where Old Man Smithers and the gang keep running throught he wrong doors.

>fucked up japanese

...considering the subject matter in question, how /very/ appropriate.

Reading japanese is always weird to me, 'cos I can recognise some of the characters and intuit the meaning somewhat, but I just KNOW I'm missing out on the context.

>>51987074
>>51987412
Greek Mythology. Be the snek you want to see.

...why is Avenger Medusa still bothering with the blindfold? Is it a magical blindfold that lets her see without stoning her bloodbags?
>>
>>51993384
Is myrmidont still updating this? I think I asked him several times now to remove the jumps that were listed under my name for some reason (P&D and Guild Wars). I had told him what I was working on, not that I made a claim for either of them. Ikki Tousen's a completely different matter considering that jump is finished in my books.
>>
>>51993420
There's plot and a whole lot of books.
Not a lot of it is overarching, but it's not Darksouls tier.
Loads of information is on card text so piecing together the full lore is tough, but you don't really need all the small details to make sense of things.
>>
>>51993384
It's not a complete waste. There's a few on his new list that Myrmidont seems to have missed.

Sorry for forgetting about your list Myrmidont! I lost the bookmark.
>>
>>51993384
...wait, I did? Can't exactly edit, but I thought I got most of them.

I'm so out of the loop on things it's not even funny. Making this was a mistake.
>>
>>51993267
>Team Fortress 2
Already done.

>Dark Souls II
Part of the first Dark Souls jump.

>40k orkz
>Generic Alien Invasion
>Spore
>Exalted: Lunars
Are all being worked on.

>Stardew Valley
Pretty sure someone's working on one.

>Mass Effect: Human Revolution
…I don't think that's a thing.
>>
>>51993435
I kept having issues posting over on SB with their database errors that I just decided fuck it I'm not gonna bother anymore.

Reading Japanese you need to let go of some things that come instinctively once you've learned a bit of Chinese. It doesn't help that it's such a context heavy language. It's like twice as bad as colloquial Chinese if I had to compare. But a lot of the time you get Japanese authors who like to insert Japanese based Chinese into their works, and that's when things really fuck up wildly. There's no equivalent for it elsewhere, just because the way kanji works and the way hanzi works gets so fucked up.
>>
>>51993441
Pretty sure it's been left dead for a while now. Maybe try asking again next time he's around? but it's certainly not up to date at the moment. I just posted the link since it seemed relevant.

>>51993446
It's no big deal. There's just a few jumps that are already finished on there.
>>
>>51993459
It's some dumb Mass Effect/Every fucking Squeenix RPG fanfic made by one of the Human Revolution concept artists. Okay until like chapter 10.
>>
>>51993459
Red would blow a gasket if she saw the kinds of power-levels offered there.
>>
>>51993496
It's science fiction. How the fuck are there powerlevels?
>>
>>51993501
Not him, but powerlevels are entirely possible in sci-fi. Symbiote, DW, and 40k, for example.
>>
>>51993501
You realize one of the fictions used is Mass Effect, where there is space magic of varying potency? Now multiply the distinct power-levels shown by several orders of magnitude.
>>
>>51993481
Sounds kind of awful.
I like the sharp lines and stuff from HR, but the color aesthetics sucked ass. Gears of War was more colorful.
I can only imagine that a story – a fanfic, no less – written by one of the folks who made the art would be equally disappointing.

>>51993501
Don't bother talking to it. Shitposters can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Shitposters just want to watch the thread burn.
>>
>>51993445
Who's this bodacious babe?
>>
>>51993501
It wouldn't be inaccurate to describe it as "Mass Effect: AF".
>>
>>51993501
It's bait, anon.
>>
File: deadpool-respawn.jpg (32KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-respawn.jpg
32KB, 500x400px
What are some of the best resurrection powers/magics/skills one can get?
>>
>>51993598
Not an expert or anything, but I've heard True Resurrection from D&D is pretty good.
Like, resurrect nearly anything, good.
>>
>>51993598
Contingent True Ressurection in D&D is pretty damn great if I do say so myself.
Course you'll want a Horcrux for that to not end your chain, but it still works.

You could run auto life from your final fantasy of choice instead, but that one is tough to keep consistant.
>>
>>51992155
>Followers and was curious how they officially function
>>51992003
>consensus on the issue

They don't take up companion slots, but also cannot be imported into later jumps to gain CP to buy OCP abilities like Jumper can to become Jumper Jr.

Or they can be imported as a companion with full benefits, but that makes them a companion and they take up a slot from then on.

That is the difference. No companion limits, no getting steadily more powerful with each import by gaining Benefactor Perks with CP.

They are still assumed to have the returns/ repairs/ respawns protections everything you get with CP has.
>>
As promised, the edited Assassins Creed jump with a "Highlights" 0CP drawback. Please critique it for any misinterpretations.
>>
>>51993608
How difficult and how long would it take for one to learn/use this spell?
>>
>>51993640
Followers? What the heck? Did I just completely miss something?
>>
>>51993659
Probably, these have always existed since back in the day when people asked about Light of Terra crew and other options like that.
>>
Part of the Family [200, Discount for Undead] - Humans are such strange creatures. How could such feeble beings become the dominant species of this world? But there is compassion and conviction behind their words and actions, and you find that this generosity is extended to you. You will find ordinary, mundane people in worlds you visit will reach out to you - offer you a place to stay, a chance to talk over tea, maybe even offer you a job. These won’t involve things like ancient conspiracies or military organizations, but it will do wonders to enrich your life in small ways - in addition to giving you places to be.
>>
>>51993267
Wow I can't believe I forgot all these Jumps I wanted. Well there was a reason why I said there were other Jumps I wanted but couldn't remember in my post.

>>51993459
>>Mass Effect: Human Revolution
>>51993481
>It's some dumb Mass Effect/Every fucking Squeenix RPG fanfic made by one of the Human Revolution concept artists. Okay until like chapter 10.

The reason I asked for it is because of all the different cool technology and science showed. But all the crossover shit is getting really exhausting really fast. Why the fuck does he love Square Enix so much?
>>
>>51993649
Did they ever stab the abstergo?
>>
>>51993655
It's a level 9 cleric spell so you'd need to be 17th level or higher in that class.
Converting that out of game terms is a little difficult, but it is the highest tier of spell available that isn't epic level bullshit so fanwank responsibly. It will likely take most of your stay in a D&D jump to get there if you don't buy a ton of levels.
>>
>>51993598
>>51993655

For use on others? Magicka jump has the Revive spell. Very easy to learn and cast if you're a Magicka Wizard. True Rez from D&D is also a contender, but as D&D spells go is one of the hardest to learn.
>>
>>51993659
>Followers? What the heck? Did I just completely miss something?
Sentient but not Sapient would be pets, mounts, etc you can take along without needing to pod or pay CP for them. We have hat that since the beginning. But some jumps have offered them so you can get a pet or mount with CP protection so you don't have to worry about your dog dying on you

Followers are the general name for sentient & sapient things offered in some jumps that don't count against companion limits.
Like a Butler, Maid, Familiars (when sapient and not already considered covered by class feature)
>>
>>51993688
Uh, the Abstergo company is alive and well as far as I know. Still have no idea where the Assassin/Templar conflict is going in the modern day since Desmond died.
>>
File: 1415646141953-0.jpg (21KB, 270x240px) Image search: [Google]
1415646141953-0.jpg
21KB, 270x240px
>>51993649
Question I'd been meaning to ask, is the iconic item thing really mandatory forever or can I stop the sillyness after the jump is over?

As for Highlight Reel it seems fine. Dunno why you'd lock out time and space powers with it, but if someone has those they'd probably forgo taking the drawback in the first place and do it manually.
>>
>>51993731
Not really forever, just for the jump. I guess you can keep it around as a memento, as plenty of jumps offer personalized icons.

The time/space lockout was to prevent people saveloading to repeat their favorite moments, or otherwise reload to an earlier time period.
>>
>>51993712
Never played Magicka. Do you know how flexible the revive spell is? The jump just states it's "the honeybadger of resurrection spells" which...I don't know what that means.
>>
File: 1425659887514.jpg (17KB, 328x240px) Image search: [Google]
1425659887514.jpg
17KB, 328x240px
>>51993750
That's good news. I was a little worried about having a staple remover painted on everything I own forever.

As for the lock out it does make sense in that case. It would be broken to be able to just groundhog day history like that.
>>
>>51993720
They probably abandoned the plot thread completely.
>>
>>51993769
It means It Just Works. If there's something to bring back from the other side, it brings them back, good as new, regardless of obstacles / planar barriers / normal fees and charges / debts due on their soul / their soul being in a daemon's stomach / complete annihilation of their previous earthly corpse / etc.

It Just Works.

However, it's about as subtle as a viking berserker in a china shop. So any consequences, such as the local God Of Death being royally pissed at you not even bothering to knock before you violated the gates of the afterlife to yank back your friends, are your problem.
>>
File: 321653543.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
321653543.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>>51993769
Magicka revive works on everything you could possibly die to in game. From getting crushed in a black hole, to drowning, to getting logged out of the game, to death himself cutting off your head, the list goes on.

By honeybadger of ressurection spells the jumpmaker is referencing the maymay about how honey badgers do not give a fuck and just do whatever they want. It implies that there are no limits period since Magicka runs off rule of funny, but that is pushing things a bit.

I'd imagine you'd still have trouble if there wasn't anything to bring back at all. Like say someone getting retconned from time or something. You'd probably run into trouble in universes with reincarnation since the soul is already being used too, but it's really up to fanwank at that point.
>>
>>51993598
Magica probably has some of the easiest. It doesn't cost anything, the person your reviving doesn't lose anything. That said Overlord the LN can let you res lots of people at once if you go divine magic user
>>
51. Assassin's Creed
Era: The Third Crusade
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 24
Perks: Field Training, Help Wanted, Presence, World Runner, Puzzle Minded, Honor The Creed
The Power of Blood: 3 The Human Condition, Micromovements, Elevati, Self-Regulating
Iconic Item: Prayer Beads
Drawbacks: Pacifist

A couple points worth discussing: Killing might seem like a good way to get things done, but it's really the living that carry the weight of this world. Assassination is just unstopping a pipe. I spent this jump as a creepy cult leader spreading some new Cult of Life among the youth. A cult that valued freedom and rebellion for it's own sake, and the advance of science for the sake of humanity, and wasn't mutually exclusive with any of the Abrahamic religions. And, of course, it was secret, because all the best cults are. Science-cults are fun because you get to store future-information in the doctrine and have the people who stumble upon it freak out about it later. Secret cults are fun because you get to make people do wacky rituals like hatching pigeon eggs in mystic circles that describe atomic structures.

The second point is that King Richard was actually very straight, but attempting to seduce him in private will still lead to naked sword fights and having to run away in the dark.
>>
>>51993649
Cool. Maybe have it not lock time and space powers, but just say you can't time travel if you take this (I use time magic to scry or predict the future etc).

Also, I thought the idea was you could stay for each characters life, or the important parts anyway, so from Altair being dumb to Altair dying with his CD's, from young Ezio to his death, and then significantly less of most others lives, possibly bar Conner, can't remember how long his section goes for. Kid to adult?

Just wondering about the ten years bit, or is it just meant to be you vanishing after one gameplay bit only to appear at the next? That might get a bit odd with month long timeskips for voyages.
>>
>>51993720
>>51993799
Last I knew it is still happening, just the player characters have only been briefly involved. Shaun and Rebecca, and some other important lady have shown up messing with Abstergo's plans, and robbing a Templar.
>>
File: smug sub 2.png (48KB, 699x210px) Image search: [Google]
smug sub 2.png
48KB, 699x210px
>>51993267
Thanks anon, you saved me doing it.

>>51993441
>>51993408
Sorry about that. I've removed them.
Keeping it up to date is pretty low down on my life priorities at the moment for what seems to be little benefit. Fluctuates with how much spare time I have. As always, it helps if people can comment any changes on either of the lists.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI/edit?usp=sharing

>>51989648
>
>>
>>51993833
>>51993850
Oh wow. That is powerful. And I now know more about honey badgers. Thanks.
>>
>>51993649
Cool, thanks.

>>51993799
Black Flag, the last game I played, still had it.
More behind the scenes stuff, because your character is neither Templar nor Assassin, but it's going on. And fairly obviously.
>>
>>51994165
It would get REALLY odd with Ezio. His first game alone spans 23 years, nevermind the others.
>>
>>51994380
Yeah, if you keep vanishing during time-skips in the middle of Ezio's journey, well, he has a lot of time-skips, that'd be crazy.
>>
>>51993598
Lost Oddysey senpai
>>
>>51994237
Thanks! Yeah it's probably a thankless task to maintain something like this.
>>
>>51992679
a jumpsuit,groinsaw,And driver belt, with GodSlaying boots and gloves with concealed piano wire,a guitar sword and shield Hanging over my back.
>>51991751
when that Happens It's drawback enforced so I'm kind of boned. Which sucks because I demanded no worship and a Decent chunk of my spiritual power comes from the Infinitely self-fulfilling treasure room . I got in primal roar
>>
File: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (63KB, 256x361px) Image search: [Google]
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
63KB, 256x361px
>>51994679
>groinsaw
Are you cribbing Harry's style now Bancho?
>>
>>51991438
>no anon, you are the Demons.
>>
>>51994708
little bit, also it's the most enjoyable way to slay your opponents. Especially when you supercharge it with the sex Gaia memory.

https://archive.org/details/AccelEngineSwordHeat
>>
>>51994708
What the Fuck?
Where? What? How?
Is that a guitar?
Is that a chainsaw emerging from his crotch?
I have so many questions about that .jpg!
>>
>>51994737
>I have so many questions about that .jpg!

the answer to all the questions You have asked is yes

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ThirtyHs
>>
File: 1481311131208.gif (1021KB, 393x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481311131208.gif
1021KB, 393x220px
>>51994729
>impaling someone on a flaming chainsaw mounted on your crotch.
That's pretty metal. Might even fit in a good album cover if you got the right artist.
>>
>>51994780
yes it would be , but I use the sex Gaia memory, not the engine Gaia memory,so it's a Nimbus of Pink hearts hearts rather than flames or steam.

Although they are pretty interchangeable. You think I should switch?
>>
200 CP (Discount Artificer)- Æther : In Kaladesh, æther weaves through every aspect of the plane- Its creatures use It, its artefacts use It... It is a unique plane in that regard. Which means that if you made your machines to work using Aether (Like you can do afer purchasing this perk), you would run into some problems in other worlds... Which is why you now can, with some study, learn to easily adapt your machines to work on whatever ambient magical energies are present, or even with less magical sources. Be warned, though, that making machines designed for using Magic work on something like wind power will mean their efficiency goes down rather sharply- so choose the power source well.

Other than me probably rewrititing this, is the function of the perk work 200CP?
>>
>>51994805
I would take it, when it says some study what exactly are you supposed to be Studying and where can you learn it?
>>
>>51994817
The energy you want to use. If you want to use... Idk, Final Fantasy mana to power a machine, you need to have some basic knowledge of how that mana works. If you want to use Fate/ prana, you need to know how It is manipulated (so basically know a bit about magecraft)
>>
File: 1475917155724.jpg (666KB, 1862x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1475917155724.jpg
666KB, 1862x1434px
>>51994801
I think that one is up to you. It really depends on the theme of what you want to go for.
Do you want it to be a more sexual thing? or a more violent brutal thing?
>>
>>51994847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCGoefBO7Q

it is very difficult to use a groinsaw Without going full edgelord,I'm Aiming for Ironic edgelord so I need a twist
>>
>>51994805
Feel it's a bit cheap for 200.
>>
>>51994865
Cheap how? Too strong?
It lets you build things that run on aether-but really thats not something you couldnt learn here. Buying the perk lets you adapt those machines to other power sources so they wont be useless in other worlds, at the cost of efficiency.
I could bump It to 400 but i dont think Its strong enough for that
>>
>>51994892
Is it just adapting your aether based machines to run on anything or is it adapting any magic based device to run on anything?
>>
>>51994857
>groinsaw
You are literally using a chainsaw on your groin to attack people. It is already pretty damn edgy.
>>
>>51994989
You can only adapt your own devices- to be able to adapt something you dont know how to make would be impossible, as you wouldnt know what to change.
If It runs on something, and you can build it yourself, you can probably make it run on something else you know how to use.
>>
>>51993267
Completely forgot to mention a few other ideas:
> Princess Starla and the Jewel Riders
> Jem and the Holograms (Original Cartoon)
> Tokyo Mew Mew

>>51993294
They're going to stir shit with other things anyways. Being afraid of trying to have fun means that they win.
>>
>>51995013
No, I'm pretty sure that without a perk, most won't be able to make magical items run with electricity. And 'you can only do it to things you can make' is about the most pointless limitation ever for a crafting perk in a crafting origin.
>>
I tentatively claim EVE Online as a jump.

Already have most of the perks done and will post a WiP if people want.
>>
>>51995073
Aren't you from SB?
>>
>>51995073
>WIP
Sounds fun, please post.
>>
>>51995076
Nope, I'm not from SB.
However since I don't go there, there may be another person with my name there, I dunno.
>>
>>51995069
I meant that with the perk you could.The only "limitation" to what you can use this on is you need to know how both the thing you're modifying and the power source work, and the less fitting the power source is the less efficient It will be.
>>
>>51995096
And I'm saying that's too good for 200. It's a lot easier to make huge amounts of lesser energies the magic to make up for the loss in efficiency. It's too good for allowing you to power completely supernatural stuff with mundane energy so I say it should be put to 400, not kept at the cheap price of 200.
>>
>>51995085
Here you go.

Please keep in mind I have absolutely no idea on how to do items and am considering replacing/completing them with a ship customization table.
>>
>>51995113
Fair enough, sounds reasonable.
>>
>>51995123
It's bland. No offence, but you had a lot that you could have pulled on to work with, and there's a lot of material available online to draw from, but what you have right now could really fit any 4x jump. The only unique thing in there really is Capsuleers right now.

Considering it's a skeleton right now, there's really nothing to do except to wait and see what happens as you flesh it out.
>>
>>51993267
Guild wars is already a jump though.
>>
>>51995158
Yeah, I know, that's what I feared. That's why I said 'tentatively claim', because if someone else want to try, they have the go-ahead.
>>
>>51995159
That's still a WIP Bancho. .99 and up are when Dirge jumps are "done."
>>
>>51995189
it's claimed is what I'm saying
>>
>>51995193
Oh my god fuck off already tera you shitposter
>>
>>51995193
Dirge doesn't really do claims, but I suppose that since he's working on this there's little reason for someone else to pick it up at the moment.
Since this has become a touchy subject lately I think we should let it go for now.
>>
File: tumblr_okyin8mYrd1tvvjovo1_1280.jpg (343KB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okyin8mYrd1tvvjovo1_1280.jpg
343KB, 1280x1237px
>>51995206
bictk you have never seen me shitpost
>>51995217
fair enough
>>
>>51995220
Don't try Bancho. You're not funny, you're not good at comebacks. All you'll do is make more people turn against you. Just accept it and move on.
>>
>>51995123
Huh I would think that being a capsuleer would be default for the Jump. But then again I suppose that would be super overpowered. Anyway its a decent start. If I were making it I would include faction perks.
>>
>>51995159
Yeah see this is why I don't like to post shit up, End up getting all sorts of versions flying around. I've said it several times that I don't do claims because my production cycles are so long that I can't guarantee a completion date, and for something like Guild Wars that's liable to become another 150 pager, there's no sense claiming it if somebody else wants to take a go at it.

I haven't touched this jump for a while (though the version you have is outdated.) and honestly until I finish the remake of 12 I'm not going to dedicate any resources to it extensively either. It'll probably just sit at 0.5 when it gets there, since Seasons Unending is going to take a shitload of time to figure out.

From what I heard you guys have another anon working on Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2 don't you?
>>
>>51995298
Hmm, faction perks are a good idea. Might include in the next version.
>>
>>51995220
Bancho I honestlt sont mind tou but isnt it a bit early buddy? It cant be good for you to get yelled at, even in text, for 20 hours a day man. Thing about your health man.
>>
>>51995352
I'm used to itand I've been prescribed pills to chemically level my mood
>>
>>51995217
Is he still working on it? That WIP is from thirteen months ago.
>>
>>51995364
Literally >>51995308.
>>
>>51995371
Doh. Okay, bedtime.
>>
>>51995359
>>51995352
Wow my fingers went dumb when I typed that message. Sorry its unreadable almost. Still thats not good man arent those detrimental to you on the long term? My wife used to be on those and it really screwed her up till we got her off them.
>>
>>51995396
>Wow my fingers went dumb when I typed that message. Sorry its unreadable almost. Still thats not good man arent those detrimental to you on the long term? My wife used to be on those and it really screwed her up till we got her off them.

yeah, but they beat the hell out of suicidal depression and intermittent explosive disorder
>>
>>51993649
Why are Honor the Creed and Cross to Bear discounted to drop in? They're more closely related to Assassins/Templars than those backgrounds' own capstones, and a drop in isn't even allowed to buy both of their own capstones.
>>
How would being a Lineal Descendant work if you took Greed? Would you just be another of the original experiments, like R?

What sort of new abilities would I get with powerlenderization?
>>
>>51995540
Why would it work any differently then with any other spirit?
>>
>>51995543
Well, for one, I'm not even certain if it's a spirit. The Long just seems to inject people or whatever and they suddenly gain the ability to eat people. Secondly, from what I can tell, the original Greed is R. There's no sort of spirit to sign a contract with.
>>
>>51995609
*The King.

God I don't even know what happened there.
>>
>>51995540
It works the same as with all other Charyeok. There's no difference in effect. You get a power boost in it's effects and overall.

Doubt you'd get new abilities, since Greed was really just designed for one thing and it doesn't have anymore to offer like other Charyeok might.
>>
>>51995625
I meant fluff-wise, Val.
>>
>>51995661
Who knows. Maybe you're R's kid. Maybe you're some weird experiment. Long as it doesn't give you any advantage above what the perk normally gives, it's up to you.
>>
>>51995661
She went to bed.
>>
File: 1485664361544.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485664361544.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>51992252
You know, scenarios are not my hand. I haven't done a single one, I always felt I sucked at them and didn't want to start one for fear of writing something railroady. Plus if you don't do scenarios right, they're just loot boxes anyway. Also, >>51992319 likely has the right of it; I don't know who made custom companions first but it sure as hell wasn't me. I just throw them in because it felt like a neat story prompt. No idea of people actually take them, but I like to think they impact a story if they do. Especially a certain Olympian in Resident Evil.

>>51992408
Give me some time, Black Crusade is still on my plate.
>>
File: no continues, we die as men.png (196KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
no continues, we die as men.png
196KB, 500x279px
>>51995802
>hell
Demon confirmed. Clover was looking for you in chat.
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1484170620606.jpg (384KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484170620606.jpg
384KB, 960x1280px
>>51995886
Yeah I said this weekend, not yesterday.

Graduate school and practicum have been kicking my ass, but I have spring break starting at noon today after a three-hour session. So that was going to be the best time.
>>
>>51994743
After just reading the tvtropes page, my eyes already feel like they are going to bleed.

If I read Thirts H's, I will die of a stupidity (or irony) induced stroke and my last words will be, "Fuckslayer? Grionsaw? What this fu...?"
>>
>>51996253
yes, that's what makes it funny
>>
Clover are you working on those Sunless Sea DLCs?

If not can you at least make heaperidean cider takeable?
>>
>>51995921
>spring break
Are you gonna get ZOOTED and SLUT IT UP at the beach?
Seriously tho where are you at with MCU2?
>>
Is there any item other than the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown from Overlord what would let me explicitly teleport in and out from the warehouse?
>>
>>51996429
Yes. The flute from Barkley's Shut Up & Jam Gaiden lets you go to and from the warehouse if you play a quick ditty of Sweet Georgia Brown on it.
>>
>>51996580
Thanks, but I was looking for something more instantaneous. But if there's nothing I guess I coud just do the same with some regular transdimensional teleportation.
>>
>>51996429
why do you need an item? just teleport
>>
What does the Scythrophone look like? Is it a microphone with a giant blade attached to it? Or is it more like a kusarigama?
>>
>>51996680
Eh, no clue. The rules for jumpchain are kinda random most of the time, so I thought it would be best to have something fiat-backed.
>>
>>51995802
>No idea of people actually take them, but I like to think they impact a story if they do. Especially a certain Olympian in Resident Evil.
I usually don't take them, on account of them being pricey compared to imports and companion slots being limited.

The Olympian was an exception though, that one was fun enough that I just had to buy her.
>>
>>51996680
Because the Warehouse is explicitly outside space and time and the only way in or out is a door opened with your key or Portals. It's kinda hard to teleport in when it doesn't exist within the local multiverse.
>>
File: DeathMetalArena.png (29KB, 634x538px) Image search: [Google]
DeathMetalArena.png
29KB, 634x538px
>>51996689
It appears I woke up at just the right moment. It's the former. I've included a picture.

And music, because posting about Crypt of the Necrodancer without posting music is nearly criminal.
https://dbsoundworks.bandcamp.com/track/metalmancy-death-metal-feat-familyjules7x
>>
>>51992339
>>51992370
Dirge always credited Babs for starting scenarios but Dirge's were more like what we call scenarios now and popped up in jumps that were more conventional.

Mine are just alternate win conditions with perks as prizes. Dirge's tend to be plothooks that give CP and alter the setting or at least your role in it (so they're more similar to the options within LoT). Dirge definitely did scenarios before I did but not everyone noticed as people are more likely to skim an 8 page long imaged jump than a 120 page text one.

Even I thought I had come up with doing it. I got the idea from that drawback in Tropico that extends your stay and you have to be presidente the whole time (which is why one of the ASoIaF is exactly the same thing), then I decided to give perks instead of CP as I felt that more content would be better in terms of balance than more CP given my jumps tend to be pretty short.

What we have is three people doing three slightly different things at different times and calling them all scenarios.
>>
>>51996896
Thanks for that informative answer cool cat.
>>
>>51996896
On top of that, Ancilla (and maybe NuBee?) has mentioned before that he modeled his scenarios after yours, even though they bear greater similarities to dirge's.

In short, shit's weird, yo.
Thread posts: 465
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.