[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/ What's your character's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 74

File: 1399690385986.jpg (547KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
1399690385986.jpg
547KB, 864x576px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

What's your character's SIGNATURE MOVE? What, they don't have one? Well, make one for them, damn it, and be sure to give it a cool name for them to shout when they perform it!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>51932327
>>
My character wants to marry a goddess! Which one will be easiest to romance?
>>
>>51939942
>going by the "easiest", not the best or the most interesting

Go hard or go home.
>>
>>51939983
Which is best?

Which is most interesting?
>>
So, folks, I'm trying to figure out how to rebuild Ezekiel (formerly a Roil Dancer/E. Scion//Mutation Warrior) but now I'm dropping Mutation Warrior in favor of Consumed Vigilante. Disciplines are gonna be Elemental Flux and Mithral Current- and I'm going to /specialize/ into them. Any suggestions?
>>
File: 1487215854730.jpg (352KB, 2000x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487215854730.jpg
352KB, 2000x1081px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Tell me about the time your character showed mercy. Did it come back to bite you in the ass?
>>
>>51939901
>What's your character's SIGNATURE MOVE?

Thousand Trumpets Light Blade!
>>
>>51939901
My Magus' special move is an empowered shocking grasp. He says, "Empowered Shocking Grasp!" whenever he attacks with it.
>>
>>51939942
>romancing those who demand your very soul and memories upon death for nothing in return, and if offer power only if you will act as their mouthpieces on top of it
>>
>>51939942
My character is the same with Iomedae. Figures if he passes the test of the starstone he has a shot.
>>
>>51940135
He doesn't go for the Empowered, Intensified, Maximized Shocking Grasp?
>>
>>51940150
That's a lie! My character thinks that! You aren't me!
>>
>>51940060
My character against his better judgement showed mercy to a werewolf. The werewolf seemed to only do evil when in werewolf form, and only because it forced him. I felt sympathy for the man, but also thought his condition left him highly dangerous.

He killed eight people the next full moon when he broke out of the cage we had constructed to hold him.
>>
>all these placeholder posts in Dragon2
Literally why
>>
File: Muscle Wizard.jpg (34KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Wizard.jpg
34KB, 300x445px
What's the best way to build a Muscle Wizard? All 3pp is available.
>>
>>51940168
Anon, that's the trick. I am you. My character is yours. The real test of the starstone is if you can defeat the man in the mirror. The test has already started.
>>
>>51940179
Give me the link to that, I need a new game to watch.
>>
>>51939901
>Redgrave STINGER!!
And then he gets dogpiled by goblins because he charged in on his own like a doofus.
>>
>>51940152
I'm not that high of a level yet. But when I am, watch out world!
>>
>>51940060
I haven't played in 3 years. It's impossible to schedule things.
>>
>>51940204
I challenge him to a dance-off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOnABvJWS30
>>
>>51940060
Hmm idk about mercy, but one time we had this PC who made the most cancerous character to ever exist. It was a fucking argonian(kys) and he decided it would be in his best interest to ruin a serious game.

The tale ended in his eventual demise..... but the idiocy along the way, and the DM allowing it got my panties so knotted up, i showed no mercy when he was down and out. Even got another PC to help me.
>>
>>51940204
En garde! I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style!
>>
>>51940215
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70319/of-dragons-and-men-dot-dot-dot-and-more-dragons
>>
>>51940202
It may be a meme class at this point, but but Self Pact Avowed might be your best bet.

Either that, or Legendary Kineticist, possibly with some kind of archetype if there are any that replace your Con with Str
>>
>>51940060
>Be Kensai Magus playing Kingmaker
>Fighting a lot of boggards lately, so to continue my character's trend of picking up strange languages, he learns Boggard
>Run into a group of several boggards while wandering around, they grab their weapons and combat starts
>Win init, cast Black Tentacles on them while they're still all grouped together
>Fight is pretty much over before it even began
>DM describes them as screaming in Boggard, expects us to move on
>"What are they saying, DM?"
>Everybody very surprised to learn my PC now speaks Boggard
>DM has to think for a bit, the party has only spoke with a boggard once and that was it shouting "Truce! You go?" in broken Common
>DM says they're begging for mercy, my PC asks if they'll not try to attack us again if he spares them, they agree
>Dismiss the spell, learn some useful information about the local area from them and then let them run off

All in all, a pretty entertaining encounter.

>>51939901
My Kensai Magus had a spell he invented which he called "Arcane Thesis". I only learned later on that that's apparently the name of a feat from D&D, but the spell was a powerful buff that gave Rage-like stat boosts and allowed casting of low level spells without expending their spell slots in exchange for self-inflicted damage. The fluff was that it was a spell that allowed the conversion of bits of one's soul into raw arcane energy.
>>
File: Crazy.jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy.jpg
10KB, 302x167px
>>51940218
>Redgrave
>Stinger
Aw yiss
>>
>>51939901
His signature move is the "Bludgeoning Spear" where he sticks his spear through his enemy, lifts him up and then slams him repeatedly against the surroundings until submission or death have been achieved.
>>
>>51940240
thank you for using the name space, friend
>>
>>51939901
GATE OF BABYLON
>>
>>51939901
He phases his hand out of the material plane, jams it into someone, re-materializes just his fingers, then scrambles things about a bit before phasing his hand back out again. Does some very nasty damage while leaving no visible wound.

He's a Rogue with the Spheres of Power and Initiating archetypes that's heavily invested in teleportation and incorporeality type effects (as well as self-telekinesis to represent not being bound by gravity anymore). He was raised as part of a mystic order attempting to sever their ties to the material plane in order to achieve transcendence, but after some soul-searching discovered that he likes the earthly pleasures a little too much, and now he uses his teleportation and incorporeality powers as a spy and occasional thief.
>>
>>51940060
A lot.

Every time I have ever showed mercy to anyone, ever, it has been a mistake. In game and out. A great many people simply don't deserve life.
>>
>>51940060
Whenever it pleases him or every other member wants to show mercy. He has no qualms because beat them once and you can beat them again he believes.
>>
>>51940321
Funnily enough, "Redgrave" was already in evidence before I started adding the other Capcom/Clover-ey bits.

http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Modoru_Redgrave
>>
>>51939901
He hasn't found a signature move yet, because it's still too early in his career. If everything goes well, though? Hopefully: Ride the Lightning!
>>
File: hanzo vs genji.gif (7MB, 600x246px) Image search: [Google]
hanzo vs genji.gif
7MB, 600x246px
>>51939901
Maybe someday she'll get to shout "PHOENIX, IMMOLATE MY FOES!"

Pic tangentially related.
>>
>>51939901
My CN Orc Barbarian just kind of smashes shit while screaming Rovagug's name. In a way, you could say his entire life is his Signature Move.
>>
File: smugc.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
smugc.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>51940240
Are you new here, or just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>Just bought and read Battlemage Handbook
>Squadron Commander is great
>Tribal Rhythm is perfect
>Momentum and new Totems for MAXIMUM MOB RULES
Dang, now I wanna play a game as an Eddie Riggs inspired Sphere Skald.

Now, the question is, would Eddie be a Pitborn or Shacklespawn Tiefling? Also, would it be worth it to take Eldritch Heritage feats to get me a nice set of wings?

Or would it be better to refluff him as a Dragon Blooded human if he's going to be from Brevoy?
>>
File: 1488251668109.jpg (98KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488251668109.jpg
98KB, 640x800px
what if alchemist was cha-based?
>>
File: monkey.jpg (665KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
665KB, 2560x1600px
Oh hey, this might be a better place to ask about this.

So, I'm creating a Pathfinder character inspired by Sun Wukong. Post-journey, rather than chaotic warlord era.

How should I go about doing this? The character starts at level 1, but I'm totally willing to plan out how it will progress. Here's what I've got, generally, so far.

LN (loosely, alignments really arent relevant) Vanara Monk, priority in strength and wisdom (strength because staffs and the like are strength-based, wisdom because monk).

I've never played Pathfinder, and additionally have never played a monk. I'm a little lost in the thousands of available feats, and not sure exactly how I should optimize this character.

Additionally, I'm having a hard time thinking of a name. I'm not gonna be boring and steal Sun Wukong's name, too, since I've already stolen everything else, but I'd be totally okay with using a clever reference to it. Problem is, I'm not clever.
>>
>>51940850
NO

DON'T MAKE ME REMEMBER
>>
File: Cute 88.jpg (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Cute 88.jpg
2MB, 1000x1500px
Any tips for turning this shit-post into an actually viable application for Dragons 2.0?

>https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4420260/character-applications/?pageforid=4450613#post-4450613
>>
Does a Psychic Armory Soulknife's attacks count as thrown weapons?
>>
>>51940060
We showed mercy to goblins who were being led by goblins with mind-affecting parasites in them. We gained an NPC cohort and the boss dungeon/fight was easier because the goblins rebelled against their aberrant overlords.
>>
>>51940218
That's some nice Wylfred art.
>>
>>51940850
Those extracts aren't really alchemical, he's just such an excellent snake oil salesman that he's convinced himself(and others if he has the infusion discovery) that these bottles of water are magical potions.

How do you explaing the explosives? Well he has a bombastic personality.
>>
File: 1428725546774.jpg (339KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1428725546774.jpg
339KB, 960x1400px
>>51940874
>I've never played Pathfinder, and additionally have never played a monk.
Firstly you should know that the Core rulebook Monk is absolute trash, and if you must be a Monk, check to see if your DM is okay with using the Unchained Monk from the Pathfinder Unchained rulebook

Second, if you must go Str based, Power Attack is a must.

Now, your Quarterstaff will never be impressive damage wise as a Monk, and many of your abilities will revolve around Unarmed Combat, so you're gonna want to get Weapon Focus (Quarterstaff) and the Ascetic Style feat chain as soon as possible, so you can use your abilities through your staff, as well as bump up your minor damage.

After that, it all depends on what else you wanna do as a monk, including what Ki Powers to take, other additional feats (though focus on ones with Improved Unarmed Strike or a Monk Level as a priority)

Also, you're gonna want to get a Ki Intensifying enchantment on your staff asap

As for names, I can't help you there, plus you can't just go with Sun Wukong, since that's the name of a Deity in Golarion, who is literally just Sun Wukong
>>
File: monkey3.jpg (389KB, 1027x1300px) Image search: [Google]
monkey3.jpg
389KB, 1027x1300px
>>51941063

Thanks a lot for the advice. One question regarding this, then.

>Firstly you should know that the Core rulebook Monk is absolute trash, and if you must be a Monk, check to see if your DM is okay with using the Unchained Monk from the Pathfinder Unchained rulebook

Can I ask for a general idea of the difference between the two?
>>
>>51941063

That is a remarkably pretty monkey lady.
>>
I'm want to build a Gestalt character that uses a whip, and was wondering what classes would make that work out the best? DSP stuff is allowed, other 3rd party stuff and 3.5 stuff need the DM go ahead.
>>
>>51940850
You can take the Method to the Madness discovery to use Cha instead of Int for bombs and extracts, but it's really not worth it.
>>
So guys, take your pick of one of these three ideas for Dragon Game 2.

>Witchwolf Stalker (Brutal Slayer)//Spiritualist (Phantom Blade) whose phantom blade is the spirit of her great-great-grandfather, the one that introduced the werewolf blood to her line, and eventually lead her to the Demesne. His wife was the werewolf
>A half-elf Occultist//Harbinger descended from the union of an Occult Dragon and an Elfen Wizard. Is on an insatiable quest for knowledge, trashy romance novels, and chocolates, and wants in on Culdranth's collection
>Human Roil Dancer Kineticist//Consumed Vigilante who has taken up residence in the city and views it as his final resting place, and where he intends on training an apprentice.

I personally like the Witchwolf one the most, but will likely give some thought to the other two. Anybody got commentary on these?
>>
>>51941063
That manga was too borderline hentai for me. Especially when she got drunk and tried to seriously rape the MC.
>>
>>51941139
One is trash and the other isn't.

Unchained Monk loses its good Will save in exchange for flexibility (ki powers), full BAB progression, a better Flurry (Just extra attacks at highest bonus).
>>
>>51941251
Right. Makes sense, then, I'll look into it.

Also, what is that monkey chick from?
>>
>>51941208
>Method to the Madness
dont you have to be a derro or am i missing something?
>>
>>51941193
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/adept-godling/archetypes/rogue-genius-games-adept-godling-archetypes/blacksnake/
See if they'll let you use that with one of Paizo's classes.
>>
File: 1421335255708.jpg (964KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421335255708.jpg
964KB, 1600x900px
>>51940874
>>51941063
Also, forgot to mention, You may want to also invest in the Weapon Stye Mastery feat as well, and an additional Style Feat tree to follow, though you don't have to

>>51941139
Okay, here are the differences

Core
>Low BAB, won't hit as often as a dedicated martial class
>Flurry uses TWF rules, but cannot be allieviated, so even though you're throwing more hits, you ain't hitting often at all
>Wonky weapon proficiencies
>Ki Pool is limited, and has very few actual uses either in or outside combat
>All you other abilities are either pointless in combat, barely help outside of combat, or can be easily replicated with magical items
>Incredibly MAD (Multi Attribute Dependant), requiring a you to spread yourself way too thin to be of use at one thing in particular
>You're essentially a little more useless than a Fighter
>Your only benefits are plethora of archetypes, some of which are decent enough (Like Zen Archer, Qingong, Tetori, and Master of Many Styles), decent saves, and okay immunities
>But you really have no tanking capabilities.
>But at least you can grapple and use manuevers decently

Unchained
>Full BAB, you will be hitting dudes with relative accuracy
>Flurry is improved and isn't a colossal headache for math, can actually hit things now
>Stye Strikes give you much needed combat mobility and utility, uncluding lockdowns, CC, and psuedo-pounce.
>Ki Powers are actually useful, draw from the Qigong list as well, and have both great in and out of combat utility
>More easy to mix and match Ki powers to get the type of Monk you want
>Slightly less MAD, but not by too much
> Lower Will Save, but doesn't matter since you're already pumping Wis so whatever
>Proficient with ALL Monk weapons
>Almost no archetype support though, but the ones you get are okay (Especially Scaled Fist)
>Still, you can now perform well both in and out of combat
>Overall a straight up upgrade

and thats the short of it.
>>
>>51941336
>Also, forgot to mention, You may want to also invest in the Weapon Stye Mastery feat as well, and an additional Style Feat tree to follow, though you don't have to

This stuff is pretty complicated. Or I'm just tired. I'll check it again later when I'm not.

>Okay, here are the differences

Thanks a lot. That's really good to know.
>>
>>51941360
>This stuff is pretty complicated. Or I'm just tired
Its the former.
PAthfinder is not a good game for new players, and really is only appropriate for 3.5 grognards, or people like me who absolutely love the minigame that is Character Building

>>51941225
can I get a name?
>>
What's the best AP? What's the worst?
>>
>>51941400
Kouya ni Kemono Doukokusu
>>
Somebody help me out here

Brutal Slayer says it replaces Dodge Bonus, but I cannot find a dodge bonus anywhere within the Stalker class. What does it actually replace?
>>
>>51941400

Yeah, I'm well aware it's complicated. But I love complicated games, and I've played 4th and 5th edition D&D (as well as a d20 modern game) over the years, and I think the flexibility will be really fun once I get into it.

Combining tiredness and complexity is always a little troublesome though.
>>
>>51941400
>minigame that is Character Building
I sometimes wonder if I even like the game or if I just like character building. I expected to be disappointed when I didn't get into WotR after spending hours pouring over mythic gestalt options, but I ended up relieved that I didn't have to actually play.
>>
>>51941414
http://imgur.com/a/0Hgui

Maybe look past the table.
>>
Is Rubato any good? Does anyone have any tips about effective ways to play it and good Disciplines to use? I'm unconvinced it's really better than Bard casting.
>>
>>51941193
The best Whip users are Kensai Magi, thanks to automatic proficiency. Unfortunately magus doesn't gestalt well with much of anything.
>>
>>51941472
Thanks. Somewhat annoying that it isn't on the table.
>>
>>51941476
It's not. Bards are meant to be jack of all trades and their support heavy spell list lets them do that. Rubato are just combat monsters thanks to a good Animus source powering up Elemental Flux. If you want to play a good Rubato, that's what you do. Pick all offensive E. Flux with options to get empowered by Tempo/Animus and go to town.
>>
is it wrong that I love using sacred geometry?
I'm a 6th level spellcaster and my GM lets me get away with it on the condition that I have one minute to work out the solution mentally before the spell fizzles and I lose the turn
>>
>>51941219

Why don't you combine a bit of the half-elf with the occultist? The Witchwolf is a sucker for trashy romance novels and chocolate, which the blade viciously warns her about!
>>
>>51941526
Well with that stipulation it's okay. The problem with Sacred Geometry is with GMs that don't put limits and stall combat to hell and back, or with GMs who allow you to use a program and turn it from a little thing that you can do into a thing that you should never not do. Also
>6th level caster
>broken as a 9th level caster
>>
>>51941537
...That could work. A witchwolf who LOVES chocolate, but even though it's delicious, it makes her sick, and her great-grandfather phantom blade is trying to guide her to be an HONORABLE WARRIOR just like him! Amazing!
>>
>>51941308
This doesn't really thematically theme well with the campaign, I'll still ask my DM later though.
>>51941479
Yeah I learnt this myself by helping to make a gestalt magus character for another player

How about a PoW class, which one is the best for lashing fools?
>>
Can someone link me new dragon game?
>>
>>51941595
How does Blacksnake not work thematically? You can throw it onto any core or base class and it is pretty fukken flavour-neutral.
>>
>>51941595
Not sure. Probably Stalker.
>>
>>51941515
Well, that might work just fine, too. What's a good way to approach Elemental Flux?
>>
>>51941620
Oh, I guess I got confused and thought it had to go on that Godling class. Sorry these archetype package things are new to me.
>>
/ss/ coyotl battle butler PC for dragon 2, y/n?
>>
>Thuvian
>Katapeshi
>Sargavan tribal native

Of the three, which should I use as the origin for my hunk of a martial for Dragon 2?
>>
>>51941658
This is pretty good for picking maneuvers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k8AO1HL5H-BASvWdx3XsHfyTHHGdb0iBJHmt6cRmj_M/edit

Elemental Flux has one of the better style feats, with Elemental Flux Style letting you shift your active element around as needed as a free action. Normally that takes a standard which is obviously not ideal. If you can find the feat it's worth it. Shift and Explosion aren't quite as useful in a utility sense, though they're both a nice extra bit of damage.
>>
>>51941063
...I never knew I wanted a gender bent Sabertooth until now.
>>
>>51941584

>Frumpy ball of fur and fluff groaning in bed while the blade in the corner berates her for eating too much

Later, she discovers a cute man rubbing her belly makes the pain go away.

Wait, is she going to be a big, scary woof, or an adorably short and scrawny one?
>>
>>51941768
>Str/Wis
I've played a lot of tall characters- I think I'll go with a shortstack awoo absolutely COVERED in floof now!

Yes, cute guys rubbing her tum would make her feel a lot better! Especially if she could get close to those cuties~

The more I read Phantom Blade the more eh I feel combining it with Brutal Slayer. It could be fun but would need some work to make the spell combat/spellstrike combine well
>>
File: ReZeroIsAHeartwarmingShow.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ReZeroIsAHeartwarmingShow.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
>>51941820
>some work to make the spell combat/spellstrike combine well
>with initiating

hahahahaaaa you poor naive bastard, you have no idea the hell you've brought upon yourself
also fuck you now you're making me want to make a character for dragons
>>
>>51941838
That's why I'm waffling on ignoring it and simply having a spoopy ghost following me around
>>
>>51941855
Like, theoretically you could use it to buff yourself and still be able to attack, but it's really fucking clunky especially since you're a fucking OCCULT CASTER
>>
>>51941838
Do it do it do it!
>>
>dragons and more dragons
>setting information says there are a few dwarven families
Would it been too strange of a character concept to be part of a dwarven clan of Abadar devout who are professional vault builders and bankers? I'm gonna be the ultimate cave jew with my dragon gold.
>>
what's a good name for a dire corgi?
>>
>>51941935
Winston, Samuel, Reginald, Morgan, or Solomon
>>
>>51941876
I know! I really don't want to bring a buddy to a gestalt game q.q I think I'll bite the bullet and take Phantom Blade
>>
>>51941820

You know what they say, you rub my belly and I rub yours!

Have you decided on an ethnicity? I recommend Ulfen!
>>
>>51941606
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70319/of-dragons-and-men-dot-dot-dot-and-more-dragons

>>51941929
Having the means to protect a hoard is a valuable asset! If you can ensure you can make the best vaults at reasonable-ish prices, then you'll have dragons crawling over for your services!
>>
>>51942000
That could be a good idea! I'm probably gonna scrap Ezekiel and just go with woof girl. Ezekiel is cool thematically but woof girl is cuter!
>>
>>51941768
I instantly want this witchwolf in the game>>51942043
Justice WINS!
>>
>>51941929
>>51942036
Plan is to be a vigilante. During the day he is a prestigious vault maker, at night he is a notorious vault cracker.
>>
File: 925.gif (2MB, 460x247px) Image search: [Google]
925.gif
2MB, 460x247px
>>51941935

Hoover.
>>
Every player in the world should play a Dhampir exactly once, no less or no more. The mechanical weaknesses are funny as fuck, but the joke gets old.
>>
>>51939901
Hexaslash. It's basically just an all out full attack with his dual wielded short swords (currently at +7/+7/+2/+2) and two scythes enchanted with dancing (each at +9).

Once I hit +11 BAB, it will be upgraded to Octaslash (+10/+10/+5/+5/+0/+0 swords, +12/+12 scythes)

Not the most creative, but gods damn those dice rolls are nice <3
>>
What Vigilante archetype would be best for a vault breaker? Seems classic vigilante covers most of it.
>>
File: Ein.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ein.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>51941935
>>
>>51941935
>>51942221
Alternatively, if you subscribe to the Shirou School of Imitation!
>>
>>51942245

Wouldn't it be Drei then?
>>
File: Cat get a load of this guy.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cat get a load of this guy.gif
2MB, 400x250px
Hey dragon GM! Quick question! Do you let initiators change their initiating modifier? I'm getting ideas and I must inquire of things.

I want to make Hidden Blade be Cha-based, in this case
>>
I'm probably not applying Dragon GM but this has been nagging at me. Can Dragon Princesses be male (manly)?
>>
>>51942263
Yep! Complete the set, anon.
>>
>>51940060

We showed mercy to a gnome who was trapped in a force wall thassalonian thing. Turned out to be a demon. Whoops!
>>
File: series04160.jpg (43KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
series04160.jpg
43KB, 704x400px
>>51942310
>manly princess
>Not maid
>>
>>51942344

Well, Vier seems a bit too scary, but Fünf sounds quite fluffy.
>>
>>51942310
Yes, they're just called Dragon Princesses in the doc because it sounds better than dragon royalty.

t. guy who wrote them
>>
So I talked a little while ago about how a group of guys were being attacked by another group and sort of barged into my character's home. Long story short we killed one, knocked out one, and two ran off. I kept the knocked out one around and buried the dead one.

I had a one on one session with the GM where I interrogated the guy. Asked him who his gang was, told him his friend was dead, etc. Found out he was part of a four, no three, man gang called the "Golden Dragons". Learned his name was Daichi and he didn't have any family.

I ended up pouring boiling tea into his mouth to get him to talk, but it worked out. Now here is the thing. I banked on the idea that a random thug PROBABLY has no ranks in spellcraft. I gave him the deal that if he did not mess with me, did not hurt children or the elderly from now on, and did not mess with my gang, I would let him go. He agreed but I told him I would need a blood contract.

I turned out the lights, used dancing lights to dimly light the room, drew some stuff on a sheet of rice paper, cut my palm and drew on it, then but his bottom lip and pressed it against the paper. Then I untied him and told him to leave, and also that I would "collect on my favor" for letting him live when I saw fit.

Now what I am seeing here is this is likely going to bite me in the ass massively. However my character didn't have the stomach to kill the guy, he even used CLW on him after pouring the tea into his mouth.

So how do you guys think this is gonna blow up in my face later on?
>>
>>51942795
Daichi creates a more powerful gang in your name. Become enormously wide spread but not very powerful. Is an overall nuisance to all other gangs.

Eventually daichi goes too far l(territory problems or something) and all the enemy gangs begin headhunting you. You are no longer welcome in most towns because all the gangs that run things can no longer sit idle while you embarrass the names of true criminals.

Though you could be a badass and issue 1v1 challenges to their leaders and become a gang lord who turns them all to good.
>>
Okay, got some ship names going for WotR. Let's workshop some o' these a touch.

>Artemy x Lorelei = City and Country Matters
>Artemy x Lucius = Brevoy Brothers
>Artemy x Rath = Bara Bait
>Artemy x Sen = Mud Wrestling
>Artemy x Tia = Nature’s Beauty
>Lorelei x Lucius = Trap Unsprung
>Lorelei x Rath = “But There’s No Pictures!”
>Lorelei x Sen = Jock and Bookworm
>Lorelei x Tia = Divine Comedy
>Lucius x Rath = Angel Sanctuary
>Lucius x Sen = “Hey Kid Wanna /ss/?”
>Lucius x Tia = “Shall We Dance?”
>Rath x Sen = Red Rage
>Rath x Tia = Made In Heaven
>Sen x Tia = Shield And Spear
>>
>>51942795
GM could use this to pull on your heartstrings later.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 205x246px
>>51942931
>Made In Heaven
>>
Is there anything interesting I can do with a greatclub, or am I doomed to just power attack forever?
>>
Anyone have a solid pdf of erp rules? I remember a real solid one with charisma and con playing a major factor.
>>
>>51943056
You could upgrade to an Earth Breaker.
>>
>>51943056
Bludgeoner + Enforcer could work pretty well for an intimidation build.
>>
>>51943078
Pathfinder Vices.
>>
>>51943108
I prefer Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, myself.
>>
>>51940874

If Sun Wukong was the monkey king in Journey to the West, why not call him Westin King if you can't come up with anything better?
>>
>>51941219
Where is this Phantom Blade page? Searching it up I can't find anything
>>
>>51940874
Sun Wukong may not really be a monk at all.

He's primarily trained as a caster, and has all manner of magical tricks.

There's a hunter archetype that trades away animal companion for wildshaping. Lots of skills, spontaneous wis-based mid-level casting, and (best of all) an equivalent to the 72 Transformations.
>>
>>51943298
Pg 4, Psychic Anthology.
>>
File: ArmyoftheDeadTCG.jpg (25KB, 297x215px) Image search: [Google]
ArmyoftheDeadTCG.jpg
25KB, 297x215px
>>51939901
ARMY OF CAIN!
>>
I know I said I wouldn't shill, and I won't! But can I just say it gives me the warm and fuzzies seeing the submissions for my session come in, it's going to be hard having to let some of these guys down when the time comes...
>>
>>51943615
How does it feel being the less popular dragon game?
>>
>>51943636

Please don't bully
>>
>>51943636
Relieving, honestly, I'd hate to have gotten two or three times as many applicants as I've gotten then be forced to cause even MORE people stress as they wonder if they're going to get in or not, or cause distress when they find out they don't.
>>
>>51943615
Honestly I didn't apply because I didn't like the various dragon born's stats.
>>
>>51943666
Completely fair, which is why more than a few of my applicants ended up doing more obscure Dragon variants as the basis behind their Dragonborn's stat spread. Thus far I've helped make at least 3, though God knows I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.
>>
>>51943692
For instance, green dragons being -2 int when they're the LE schemers. Red dragons being -2 cha when they're the most powerful sorcerers. Seemed silly.
>>
>>51943736
The chromatics were handled by my friend and I trusted his judgement with the stat arrays there, though at some point in the future I might errata that into a different configuration after I do a bit more Dragon delving. Regardless, I do know the general archetypes he was working with and I do remember generally agreeing with them at the time, Greens being interpreted as much like the lazy tanks and Reds being the brash, offensive ones of the bunch for instance.
>>
File: 1342995839544.jpg (21KB, 421x512px) Image search: [Google]
1342995839544.jpg
21KB, 421x512px
>>51942931
>Lorelei x anybody but Arueshalae
>>
When paizo released pathfinder and made money off it, was there any legal action from Wizard since the material is based off 3e?
>>
>>51943971
3e has an open gaming license, which Paizo used to great extent. This is also why Paizo uses an open gaming license.
>>
>>51943971
No.

3.5 was released under the Open Game License, so the mechanics aren't copyright. Only Product Identity is.

This is why just any old fuckboy can make 3pp material for 3.5 and Pathfinder. Mechanics aren't protected.

This is also why they can't use Beholders or Mind Flayers/Illithids, since those actually ARE product identity.
>>
File: starfinder.jpg (249KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
starfinder.jpg
249KB, 900x1200px
Anyone else hype as fuck for Starfinder?
>>
>>51943994
I am very hopeful, but won't be To surprised if it ends up a shit storm
>>
>>51943990
>>51943986
Cool thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>51944040
I've always been more into Sci-Fi, but I still like fantasy, and Distant Worlds was amazing, so this is pretty much my dream setting/system.

What are some of your hopes for Starfinder?
>>
>>51943994
I have a relationship with Pathfinder where I hate almost everything about the game but I can't escape it, and I'm not expecting, but hoping Starfinder will liberate me.
>>
>>51944114
Really?
I just want a better Star wars rpg, which this will Probably be. Aside from that, Alien races.
>>
>>51944150
I'm disappointed with their alien races, or what I know of them so far.

Most of them existed already.
>>
File: chainswords.jpg (233KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
chainswords.jpg
233KB, 842x1191px
>>51944120
This. One of the things I like more about Sci-Fi space settings is things are a bit more grounded in reality yet still fantastic; my main interest is when it comes to classes will soldier be more than just FIGHTERS. IN. SPAAAAAAACE! and have some interesting options other than just feats, and will they reign in the caster faggotry?

To be clear, I don't mind magic in and of itself, it's just in pure fantasy settings it tends to get out of hand; nothing wrong with "the machine spirit" and people who can fling starfire and conjure singularities that's metal as fuck, btw I'm just not a fan of "my spell list trivializes anything the GM can reasonably throw at the group, and the fighter is pretty much useless now that I'm level 12."

Fuck I'm so hype for this game. I'm going to GenCon for the first time just so I can be among the first to play/get a copy.

Also if you don't play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsvHK4Bt1Y8

for your group whilst cruising in your starship... you really don't belong.
>>
>>51944188
Same, but what they said about the bestiary stuff still has me hopeful.
>>
File: pablo.jpg (8KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
pablo.jpg
8KB, 195x259px
>>51944188
>I'm disappointed with their alien races, or what I know of them so far
>I'm disappointed with their alien races
>disappointed with Lashunta AKA green space babes, basically
>disappointed with Ysoki; an entire race of Jawa/Rocket Raccoon expies
>disappointed with MOTHERFUCKING KASATHA
>mfw
Triaxians are a little barebones, granted. But we should get Sarcessians statted out in first contact, and they're being very hush hush with the two new xeno races included in the core book. We know we're getting

>Humans
>Androids
>Kasatha
>Lashunta
>Ysoki
>????
>????
>>
>>51944188
They're going to make a point of adding more post launch, the main dev (same guy who penned Distant Worlds, btw) said one thing that always stuck with him was the cantina scene from Star Wars, all those different peoples, species, and how he wants Starfinder to have a lot of racial options.
>>
>>51944247
Humans we already had.
Androids we already had.
Lashunta we already had.
Ysoki we basically already had in Ratfolk.
Kasatha we already had. And I question if they're going to be changed from their PF incarnation or stay the same. Are they going back on how powerful they thought the extra arms were? Are the arms just going to be nerfed? Are they just going to be less useful due to how the game works in Starfinder?

Kasatha are the only ones I'm at all intrigued about and mostly because I'm curious how if at all they're going to change them to make them a 'core' race.

Also god fucking damnit PF Androids fucking suck so goddamn hard. They're the worst kind of robot.
>>
>>51939901
Heavenfall.
She makes a cylinder of force about three kilometers tall and a hundred meters across, compresses all the air into a ten meter disc at the top, shrinks the cylinder to being 50 meters tall and decompresses the air.
She's level 30 though.
>>
>>51943994
Is information being collected anywhere?
>>
Hey /pfg/ how do I make sure applications to public games get in? Not salty, just trying to troubleshoot and get in the next one.
>>
>>51944313
When possible, consider asking why you were rejected to try and get feedback. DMs often prioritize players on different things than players would think.
>>
>>51944285
>X we already had
They might be getting changed and you have to remember a lot of players are in new territory here. Plus, they had to include them, as Starfinder isn't a supplement, it's a standalone game.

>Kasatha
Extra arms aren't that broken, in and of themselves. Sure you can fire four plasma pistols, but can you fire them *well?* How do you go about reloading them? Etc.

Even without seeing how things get shaken up by how things work differently in Pathfinder, to me, Kasatha are one of the few races that one might consider instead of Human; that free feat and "can be good at any class" is hard to beat.

No, the best/most broken thing about Kasatha was the free +2 dodge AC.
>>
>Launching Starfinder without elves as a core race
They actually did it, the absolute madmen!

I'm curious as to what the elves are up to in this setting since they're aliens.

God I can't wait for the elf supplement; I really want to play a badass elf operative that specializes in a tech-bow.
>>
>>51944406
Aren't Lashunta space elves?
>>
Is there anything stopping a 5th-level character from creating a trompe l'oeil of a CR 30 creature, such as Nocticula?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/trompe-l-oeil-cr-1/

It would cost only Nocticula's HD 36 × 500 gp + 2,000 gp Medium = 20,000 gp to create.

Alternatively, such a construct could be purchased for Nocticula's HD 36 × 100 gp + 2,000 gp Medium = 5,600 gp. Surely, there is a typographical error here, and they meant "1,000 gp" as opposed to "100 gp"?
>>
>>51944365
Yes it might be UNDERSTANDABLE for them to have those races.

But it's not INTERESTING.

Humans are Humans.
Androids are Humans with neon tattoos.
Lashunta are humans with deelyboppers.
>>
>>51944470
They fill a similar niche and share a home planet. They're more like idealized amazons in space.
>>
I somehow got the idea of a Druid Atstreidi (from Bloodforge Infusions) in my head because I think it's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure how that would work. Would it just infest a wooden suit of armor? I'm having trouble figuring out how to pull it off mechanically more than anything.
>>
>>51944470
I think the intention was more like Frank Frazetta alien babes.
>>
I haven't played this shit in roughly four or five months.

Have I missed anything actually important at all?

Did all the 3pp devs actually leave?
>>
File: reppun.png (62KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
reppun.png
62KB, 480x335px
>>51944481
>But it's not INTERESTING
Not so fast, it could be, it really comes down to fluff. Off the top of my head humans stick out to me because traditionally, they're the majority, they're a pretty dominant race. Here? Not so much.

I think you're already underestimating the roleplaying potential in Androids, who get to explore what it means to be made, not born, how society regards them, etc.

Lashunta, on the other hand are... well, interesting. For one thing, they're sexually dimorphic. They're also naturally telepathic; I imagine they'd excel in business and espionage. It's also worth exploring that they're uniformly attractive; the typical Lashunta female is a dime. This probably has had serious social repercussions, for good or ill.

It's a big ass book, hopefully they fleshed the pact worlds and their inhabitants out decently enough.

What I'm looking forward to is Sarcessians and Vercians, one of which we know we're getting in first contact, the other hasn't been confirmed but would make a lot of sense.

http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Vercite

^Just a ridiculous amount of potential in the race and their homeworld politics.

Humanoids aren't necessarily "humans but x" granted, I really hope we get some aliens that are more... alien.

Also going to be interesting to see what, if anything, is done with greys and reptilians.

I hope they expand upon Aucturn, The Wailing Stone, and The Vault of the Living.

I've always imagined the Vault as, essentially, a really fucked up reality show enjoyed by Eox's elite. A couple thousand years later and with the advent of high tech, this concept would only work better.
>>
>>51944559
This. Lashunta are pure Kirkbait.
>>
File: 57ece5b618cfa7deb8bd58a6e9229424.jpg (144KB, 768x1074px) Image search: [Google]
57ece5b618cfa7deb8bd58a6e9229424.jpg
144KB, 768x1074px
From what we have heard from the avowed's two writers, a few things are on the metaphorical chopping block, ready to be downgraded: the nation pact's 4th-level empowerment, some facets of the self pact, aether channel's second purchase, the Overcharge Modulation feat, and, most recently, the betrothed's damage output.

With this in mind, let us try to build a 5th-level avowed who avoids all of the options above and can still murder enemies with great efficiency. This time, I have kept in mind the restriction on shapes at 2nd-level.

If I have committed any errors in this build, please let me know.

Level: 5th
Race: Penitent (Humble origins [+2 Dexterity and Intelligence], tempting visage)
Class: Avowed (any pact will do)

Key Ability Score: Dexterity 23 = base 18 + racial 2 + level advancement 1 + enhancement 2

Key Equipment: Belt of incredible dexterity +2 (4,000 gp)

Traits:
Combat: Reactionary
Race: Reborn (maenad)
Social: Student of Philosophy

Feats:
Penitent: Hellfire Talent
1st-level: Fiendskin
Avowed 2: Soldier of Misfortune
3rd-level: Point Blank Shot
5th-level: Precise Shot

Shapes: Aether barrage ×3, one other shape depending on pact

Least Clauses: Any five

Initiative:
6 Dexterity modifier
+2 Reactionary
Total: +8

Aether Barrage Attacks:
1 attack from BAB
1 attack from aether barrage
Total Attacks: 2

Range: 100 feet + 50 feet from caster level = 150 feet

Aether Barrage Attack Bonus:
3 BAB
+6 Dexterity modifier
+2 Hellfire Talent
+1 Small size
Total: +12/+12, targets touch AC

Aether Barrage Damage:
3d8 betrothed aether pulse
+6 Dexterity modifier
+3 Hellfire Talent
+2 maenad FCB
Total: 3d8+11 (average 24.5)

Initiative +8. The avowed launches two 150-foot ranged touch attacks at +12/+12. If both attacks are regular hits, that will result in an average of 49 damage, enough to kill a typical CR 4 or 5:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3
>>
File: 6b636e42eebb14b3d97a078aacc674a0.png (848KB, 724x1036px) Image search: [Google]
6b636e42eebb14b3d97a078aacc674a0.png
848KB, 724x1036px
>>51944613

None of this takes any prep time or resource expenditures at all.

Other highlights of the build include:
• Fiendskin: Given the right outsider, resist 5 cold, resist 5 electricity, and fire immunity
• Soldier of Misfortune: 20 rounds of fast healing 1 each day, permanent immunity to possession and mental control from good creatures or objects, damage reduction 5/cold iron and magic *or* damage reduction 5/magic and silver.
• Five least clauses, which can be like hidden knowledge (+6 bonus to all Knowledge checks and make them untrained), sightseer (see in all darkness perfectly and see invisiblity), or silver tongue (+6 bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks)
• Whatever the pact actually gives, including an attunement, a sense, a bonus shape, and a 4th-level empowerment

For comparison, let us look at the offense that a 5th-level human archer inquisitor can manage, with a round of prep time and several resource expenditures can manage:

Longbow Attack Bonus:
3 BAB
+5 Dexterity modifier with belt of incredible dexterity
-2 Rapid Shot
+2 justice judgment
+3 divine favor with Fate's Favored trait
+3 enhancement with +1 longbow and bane class feature
Total: +14/+14, targets regular AC, not touch AC

Longbow Damage:
1d8 longbow
+2 Strength modifier
+2 Noble Scion (Narikopolus)
+3 divine favor with Fate's Favored trait
+3 enhancement with +1 longbow and bane class feature
+2d6 bane class feature
Total: 1d8+2d6+10 (average 21.5)

So the avowed, who needs absolutiely no prep time or resource expenditures, has more accurate *and* more damaging attacks than an inquisitor with a round of prep time and several resource expenditures. The avowed also edges out the inquisitor in terms of noncombat utility. The avowed is still looking mighty strong for a tier 3.
>>
File: c89d86e0351c5d02ce78d54ed211f6b6.jpg (806KB, 1213x2000px) Image search: [Google]
c89d86e0351c5d02ce78d54ed211f6b6.jpg
806KB, 1213x2000px
>>51944618

Oh, yes, and let us not forget how the inquisitor still has to deal with damage reduction and wind walls, while the avowed can simply ignore those.
>>
>>51944604
I'm 100% ready to be proven wrong.

I WANT to be proven wrong. But this is humanocentric Paizo, so I can't help but feel uneasy about that.

Also, I'm just a very visual person, so three of the races being just 'basically humans' visually is saddening to the part of my brain that loves kickass robots and kooky aliens. It's a big part of my brain.

One thing that I was interested in was like, that planet of dudes that turbonuked themselves and they're all just undead skeletons now? I want more-a that.

Gimmie de skeles.
>>
>>51944613
I'd honestly hoped that you'd finally have taken the advice of nearly everyone and stopped trying to play a system you dislike.

Why do you do this? I'm being completely serious here. Why? You yourself have said you don't like Pathfinder, Pathfinder players/GMs/content creators don't like you, and you can't even stay in a game for more than a few sessions without being removed.

Why do you do this?
>>
>>51944650
I'm not 2hu, but I play Pathfinder despite hating it because it's what my friends play and what I'm familiar with. I've sunk a lot of effort into system mastery and if I could get into a new Pathfinder game in an evening if I wanted to, but I've spent more than a month at a time trying to find a game outside of Pathfinder to get into.

I can only imagine that 2hu is also stuck here. Wasting away, hating himself for being too weak to break the cycle.
>>
>>51944674
As someone who broke the cycle, you can too, anon. There are many, many other games out there, many of them with far less players than Pathfinder, and more than happy to find someone who's not shit and wants to play. Give it a shot.
>>
>>51944674
>I play Pathfinder despite hating it because it's what my friends play
>I can only imagine that 2hu is also stuck here.

Well it ain't because of that
>>
>>51944613
>>51944618
PASTE
BIN
IT
>>
>>51944674
I've dealt with 2hu before and seen extensive logs of how their games go.

Trust me, 2hu is not doing PF because it's what their friends play. They don't have friends. The few people who tried to be their friend? It drove them away, because the levels of autism that thing emits just don't make sense. It actively shits on people that try to be nice to it. It's like... it's like the person equivalent of toxic waste wrapped inside a book. It looks possibly filled with knowledge, but it's filled with horrors that you don't ever want to be exposed to.

They are, without a doubt, single-handedly responsible for a large portion of why Pathfinder has gotten worse.
>>
>>51944642
I know that feel, bruh. But, we're in good hands; the project is being led by James Sutter, the same glorious bastard who gave us

http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Apostae

and the rest of Distant Worlds.

>One thing that I was interested in was like, that planet of dudes that turbonuked themselves
That's Eox they didn't nuke themselves, they, for whatever reason, built a super weapon on their world, used it to turn two planets into the diaspora, but the weapon was flawed either by design or sabotage, and blew a good chunk of Eox into space and completely vaporized the atmosphere

The survivors of the worlds that would become the diaspora are the Sarcessians, and they're fucking pissed.
>>
>>51944650
>>51944674

Not counting the games I GM, I am currently playing:

• A very simple PbtA hack (one GM, one player, once a week, twenty seven sessions so far)
• AD&D 2e (one GM, one player, play-by-post, twenty two combined posts from the GM and the player so far)
• Cthulhu Confidential (one GM, one player, play-by-post, starts next week)
• Godbound (one GM, two players, once a week, ten sessions so far)
• Kamigakari (one GM, two players, once a week, two sessions so far)
• Pathfinder (one GM, two players, once a week, six main sessions plus one interlude session so far)
• Project Rebirth (one GM, two players, twice a week, two sessions so far)
• Strike! (one GM, two players, once a week, two prologue sessions plus two main sessions so far)

Of these games, only Pathfinder has a constant stream of discussion on /tg/. The others lack these, let alone an in-depth optimization scene.

Also, I am rather invested in trying to see nascent products like the avowed and Spheres of Might actually be well-written and balanced.
>>
>>51944750
I didn't say it was an intentional nuking.

Didn't the survivors form some kinda skeleton high council?
>>
>>51944541
Iron wood bby
>>
>>51944843
Touhou, your definition of well-written and balanced is taken to an extreme that content will simply never actually need to meet. It takes away options for players, and it stretches the mechanics further than even the most autistic people you will find, because there just isn't anyone with your degree of crippling autism.

Seriously, for the good of the hobby as a whole, just stop. You drove away developers, you alienated our primary source of info. You very, very directly fucked DSP right in the ass. You, personally, with your autistic ramblings.
>>
>>51945039
>fucked DSP in the ass

I thought they did that too themselves, also.

It's a dude on the Internet that was spewing high optimization, hardly the worse thing any dev would see coming here, and by far the easiest to ignore.
>>
>>51944843
Alright, I can see the well written bit.

But what does the word "balance" mean to you? Because that's a word that means a lot of different things to different people.

PoW, SoP, 1pp only, everyone has their opinions Balance and I've seen the division split gaming groups.
>>
>>51945077
Anon, did you miss when Touhoufag killed the threads for DSP's new RPG on this board?

Did you miss when Gareth explained why he wanted him to stop, but Touhoufag insisted on continuing anyway, until it died?

Did you miss when every 3pp dev left because of his autistic rambling, constant problem-making, batshit insane interpretations of RAW, the absolutely incredible amount of autism he has, and that he outright shit on every person who tried to defend him?

Did you miss the part where this is a person who has, through no fault other than his own, been removed from every single game that he's tried that wasn't run by a completely incompetent retard of a GM? Literally every game.

Do you want to know the simple reason why they're in, supposedly, 8 games at present? It's two reasons. One is that they're a NEET. Two? Two is that they've learned at this point that if they don't oversaturate themselves with games, they'll never be in any at a given time, because they get kicked out constantly due to being an incredibly unpleasant, rude, pushy, bitchy, and just downright shitty person.

I'm sure someone can provide the logs, since I've long-since deleted my links to them.
>>
File: 1483232047078.jpg (99KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483232047078.jpg
99KB, 405x600px
>>51945131
Oh shut up already.

For the love of god and man and all things holy. Stop.
>>
>>51945100

The avowed is supposed to be balanced under a context of Paizo + Avowed 1 + Avowed 2, from what I understand. Furthermore, I do not think that tiers 1 and 2 are a good balance point.

This is why I compare the 5th-level avowed above to a 5th-level archer inquisitor.
>>
>>51945207
The system is inherently unbalanced and until you get Paizo themselves to fix it, which requires you to post on their boards and not ours, none of what you say here will ever make any difference whatsoever.
>>
>>51945178
I'm not him, but why are we afraid to get angry at someone? I don't ever remember anyone leaping to Buildposter's defence, or call anyone out that called him a cunt, and he at least had the decency to make himself filterable.
>>
>>51945131
>DSPS new rpg
Doomed from the start, also. They already had one, it's called PoW.
>every 3rd party dev left
What is a Jolly and Forest
>followed by speculation
Your obsession is more terrorizing then his autism.

I suggest you, and them for that matter, to get Help.

Your Obsessive nature and His inability to control himself are Very unhealthy.
>>
>>51939901
My Mystic who used a trait to get Scarlet Throne seems to have made Rising Zenith Strike as his signature move

I always use animus to convert the damage into entirely electricity and so far it has never missed whoever I used it on. I havent come up with a name yet but I would always described it as an iaijutsu upward slash from the bottom that left red electrical sparks as it runs through the hapless target. By now its starting to get associated with my character in general. So far I had used it to instakill an evil unicorn at L3 and an L3 Drow Martial Initiator. It sure felt appropriately weeb and anime despite Scarlet Throne being supposed to be Western Swordsmanship

P.S Is Rising Zenith and its bigger cousins actually OP? I mean in context, ToB's Diamond Mind had that too
>>
>>51945241
>Speculation
I have personally seen this worthless sack of shit removed from at least seven different games, for reasons varying from his insistence on playing creepy characters in ways that rubbed people the wrong way, his overly irritating autism about rules and how they apply, and him just generally not understanding even the most basic rules of human interaction.
>>
>>51945258
Nobody
Gives
A
Fuck

2hu is apparently going to social therapy, which means acknowledgement of a problem. They're trying to be better. You, as far as I can tell, are content exaggerating the effect of one optimizer on the fucking internet so you can keep shitflinging.
>>
>>51945207
>I don't think tiers 1 and 2 are a good balance point.

I have to agree their, tier 1 and 2 are so far gone. Striving for them leaves others in the dust, which is what you point out with the Inquisitor.

The problem is, they're trying not to fall into the same problem the 3.5 Warlock had, while also not doing what piazo did with the Kineticists and still satisfying the "Blaster" crowd.

In reality, Pathfinder is to broken to really look for serious balanced options. Devs focus on what's either "Fun" or competition with T1.

Also, do us a favor and Consider pastebins.
>>
>>51945339
>going to social therapy
Oh shit, really?

Hope that helps ya 2hu
>>
>>51944613

Let us see what this build looks like at 9th-level, shall we? This time, I have also taken into account that a ring of eloquence is needed to use verbal components while in vermin shape.

Let us see what this build looks like at 9th-level, shall we? This time, I have also taken into account that a ring of eloquence is needed to use verbal components while in vermin shape.

Level: 9th
Race: Penitent (Humble origins [+2 Dexterity and Intelligence], tempting visage)
Class: Avowed (any pact will do)

Betrothed Key Ability Score: Dexterity 30 = base 18 + racial 2 + level advancement 2 + enhancement 4 + Tiny vermin 4
Companion Key Ability Score: Dexterity 26 = base 16 + form 2 + level advancement 2 + enhancement from resonance 2 + Tiny vermin 4

Key Equipment: Belt of incredible dexterity +4 (16,000 gp), cracked pale green prism ioun stone (4,000 gp), ring of eloquence (3,500 gp)

Traits:
Combat: Reactionary
Race: Reborn (maenad)
Social: Student of Philosophy

Feats:
Penitent: Hellfire Talent
1st-level: Fiendskin
Avowed 2: Soldier of Misfortune
3rd-level: Point Blank Shot
5th-level: Precise Shot
7th-level: Steel's Betrayal
9th-level: Improved Initiative

Shapes: Aether barrage ×4, aether retaliation, one other shape depending on pact

Least Clauses: Any three
Lesser Clauses: Insectile transformation plus any other five

Initiative:
10 Dexterity modifier
+2 Reactionary
+4 Improved Initiative
Total: +16

Aether Barrage Attacks:
2 attack from BAB
1 attack from aether barrage
Total Attacks: 3

Range: 100 feet + 90 feet from caster level = 190 feet

Aether Barrage Attack Bonus:
6 BAB
+10 Dexterity modifier
+2 Hellfire Talent
+2 Tiny size
+1 cracked pale green prism ioun stone
-6 Steel's Betrayal
Total: +15/+15/+10, targets touch AC, ignores miss chances

Aether Barrage Damage:
5d8 aether pulse
+10 Dexterity modifier
+5 Hellfire Talent
+4 maenad FCB
+12 Steel's Betrayal
Total: 5d8+31 (average 53.5)
>>
>>51945207
Same as >>51945357

The main dev I can think of that tries to have Balanced, Fun, options is Jolly.
Actually, he's a good talk point here, what's your opinion on His stuff. Trying to keep game balance and have strong options that requires Investment.
Which seems to be one of the themes I picked out through your logs.
>>
>>51945393

Initiative +16. The avowed launches two 190-foot ranged touch attacks at +15/+15/+10. If all three attacks are regular hits, that will result in an average of 160.5 damage, enough to kill a typical CR 4 or 5:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3

It still seems rather questionable to me that such a 9th-level character can one-turn-kill a CR 12 with an extremely high success rate, all with no prep time and no resource expenditures, while preserving a huge degree of noncombat utility.

Other highlights of the build include:
• Fiendskin: Given the right outsider, resist 5 cold, resist 5 electricity, and fire immunity
• Soldier of Misfortune: 20 rounds of fast healing 1 each day, permanent immunity to possession and mental control from good creatures or objects, damage reduction 5/cold iron and magic *or* damage reduction 5/magic and silver.
• Aether retaliation, a once-per-round aether pulse as an immediate reaction against anyone who makes a melee attack against the avowed
• Three least clauses, which can be like hidden knowledge (+6 bonus to all Knowledge checks and make them untrained), sightseer (see in all darkness perfectly and see invisiblity), or silver tongue (+6 bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks)
• Five other lesser clauses, which can be like airspace control (permanent concealment and aura of difficult terrain even for fliers) or fade from sight (at-will invisibility)
>>
>>51945402
Please adopt a name and trip.
>>
File: 2477050b55f45d77e22d2d272def31fc.jpg (197KB, 1169x828px) Image search: [Google]
2477050b55f45d77e22d2d272def31fc.jpg
197KB, 1169x828px
>>51945393

>Betrothed Key Ability Score: Dexterity 30 = base 18 + racial 2 + level advancement 2 + enhancement 4 + Tiny vermin 4
>Companion Key Ability Score: Dexterity 26 = base 16 + form 2 + level advancement 2 + enhancement from resonance 2 + Tiny vermin 4

This is a copy and paste error. Please ignore the second line.
>>
File: 1486066372830.jpg (85KB, 570x779px) Image search: [Google]
1486066372830.jpg
85KB, 570x779px
I missed wotr, how was the salt?
>>
File: 9b8c4837cdece70262f2d0a7bc8f64db.jpg (230KB, 1169x828px) Image search: [Google]
9b8c4837cdece70262f2d0a7bc8f64db.jpg
230KB, 1169x828px
>>51945402

Oh, yes, another highlight is that the pact's benefits have been left out in this build. The avowed is still due for an attunement, a sense, a bonus shape, and 4th- and 8th-level empowerments.

The character still has plenty of room for even more combat power and noncombat utility.
>>
>>51945512
Near nonexistent, like a game was never made.
My guess was the myth weavers bust made not getting into the game a sense of "eh" instead of loss.
>>
File: 1477098419458.jpg (279KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477098419458.jpg
279KB, 700x700px
>>51945423
>>51945402
>>51945393
>>51944843
>>51944618
>>51944613
>>51944628
>>51945516
So...what the fuck is this, and why are you posting 2hu pictures when it's not related, from what I can tell?
And like, I'm not sure what you're even trying to say. Are you claiming that the game can be broken in half? But any game can be broken in half. Something as basic and seemingly random as RPS can be more or less broken in half by a guy who's got a good grasp of psychological methods.
>>
>>51945546
That's 2hu. There's a person around these parts known by that name because they avatarfag with touhou art.
>>
>>51945580
No I've seen him before, but I simply don't understand what point he's attempting to make. Like, sure, if the ladder -> ten foot pole exploit is a thing, that's glaringly obvious. If we're CoDzilla tier, that's something else. But one specific build that happens to be broken? Not a problem, it's like the Nuclear Druid in 5e or Punpun or something. Who cares if this particular build has the potential to be broken? The DM can stop it, that's one of their uses.
>>
>>51945601
Just let them outlet, geez. Not like there's limited posting space. Ignore it.
>>
>>51945698
He's shitting up the thread. Fucker should at least get a trip so that we can filter him.
>>
>>51945707
You're shitting up the thread worse by being off-topic and whining like a little bitch
>>
I want to FUCK Iomedae. What's the optimal build for such a quest?
>>
>>51945735
Just play a straight-up Paladin. Make your quest to get Inheritor-senpai to notice you. Eventually you probably will.
>>
>>51945764
But there are so many paladins and other worthy fish in the Iomedaean Sea. How will I stand out?
>>
>>51941408
Best AP is Probably Reign of Winter, even though it has a fuckton of problems. Worst is council of thieves because fuck all happens.
>>
>>51945402
>It still seems rather questionable to me that such a 9th-level character can one-turn-kill a CR 12 with an extremely high success rate, all with no prep time and no resource expenditures, while preserving a huge degree of noncombat utility.

That is literally what playtesting is for, 2hu. It's not "questionable," it's "hey here's a problem, this is a bit too strong compared to supposedly equal options."

Adjust your tone and your posts will be received far better.
>>
>>51944843
I don't actually know how it happened but I've come to appreciate a number of touhou's posts. Even as someone who is actively trying to play an avowed build with things that have gotten nerfed as a result of touhou, and it's frustrating to find out a class you like has design errors, I recognize that what they're doing here is putting in effort to stress-test the design integrity, which will lead to an overall better product.

I don't agree with many other things they do, like their tendency to optimize to the edge in actual games, but I've become okay with these sorts of posts investigating things in playtest.

I do think they would benefit from a tripcode though, the people who dislike their work will be able to properly filter them out then.
>>
File: 3040024000_01full.png (89KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
3040024000_01full.png
89KB, 960x800px
Next sunday i'll DM for the first time Pathfinder (after 2 years of Chtulhu) for my fiends!
It's gonna talk about failures, removing the salt off the earth, and some evil droods.

I'm so happy!
>>
>>51945832
Or he can put on a fucking trip so we can ignore him.
>>
Can we go back ti talking about Dragon Game? This autism hurts me.

Is team martial going to be mostly husbandos or will it be a buncha thicc girls again?
>>
>>51945892
Congrats, anon. I hope it goes well!
>>
>>51945935

Clearly the answer is thicc husbandos
>>
>>51945398
For what it's worth, we are doing our absolute best to bring the Avowed's numbers down to the point that it's comparable to classes like the Inquisitor or Alchemist.
>>
>>51945946
But bears aren't cute!

Also, what are your optimization expectations?
>>
>>51945991
Mid rage to light.
>>
>>51945946
Hey SE,

Do dragon eggs in your setting require specific conditions to hatch (like from draconimicon)? Do Culdranth's children get any special treatment?
>>
>>51945735
She was an actual person so you could probably try to find her bones or a scrap of her hair or something and make a Simulacrum of her as a mortal.

Then just fuck that.
>>
>>51946041

The Queen's kids are special, no need for certain conditions,.
>>
Is there any good way to get 5e style smiting?
>>
>>51945892
Always wanted to try my hand at running Call of Cthulhu, but when it comes to matters of tone and atmosphere, I can't do spoopy, unnerving, or scary.
>>
>>51945866
2hu is literally ruining the avowed by getting it nerfed.
>>
>>51945991
That's because you're not trying hard enough
>>
>>51946270

Avowed is cancer anyways.
>>
>>51946270
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>51946277
>>51946314

I think avowed seems pretty cool
>>
>>51945991

>Party of huge, buff men
>Complains that they aren't cute

We aren't making a bunch of slack-jawed faggots over here, I know my character at least is going to be a sexual tyrannosaurus.
>>
>>51946270
Why?

The stuff that's been shaved so far (overcharge modulation, aether channel self pact) is nowhere near a reasonable damage floor.
The only suspect changes were removing the full BAB from aether channel and maybe putting a cap on the AC bonus of self pact, but neither of those came about as a result of touhou's playtesting, that was more from every other anon's complaints.
>>
>>51946044
>>51945735

You could also find a Paladin with the Inheritor archetype, at level 9ish they undergo a transformation where they look quite similar, facially, to Iomedae.

Quite, not exact. This means you could have a big buff man Iomedae, a slender short brown-girl Iomedae, or an Ulfen Iomedae with long blonde braided hair and an absurdly voluptuous figure!

It's like Make-An-Iomedae!
>>
>>51946359
Things are going to get really gay when the cute girl keeps flipping genders on you
>>
>>51946536
Don't be afraid to make it a little gay
>>
>>51946536
>>51946559

The latent homosexuality must be used as fuel for the journey, and only enhances the scenes involving the cadre of men with women.

What would MMMF be called, the Great Pyramid?
>>
>>51946277
>>51946314
I'm sorry to hear you feel that. Is there any chance you could elaborate on what you dislike about the class?
>>
>>51945735
But why?
>>
>>51946816

Because she's there.
>>
>>51946816

Iomedae is not virginal like Shelyn or "easy" like Calistria, she's a hard-assed Goddess of Duty and Honor you can conceivably talk into bed if you work for it, and for many people the journey to get her in bed is worth more than the sex itself.
>>
>>51946845
Since when has that been a good reason?
>>
>>51946777
I just hate reading about it about all hours of the day in pfg because everyone makes one or talks about them. I don't even know what they do. I dislike vigilante also for similar reasons.
>>
Right, in maybe... nine hours from now, since my game this week has been cancelled, I'm going to put together a really simple one-off battle arena session to mess around and try Spheres of Might.

No plot, probably not much roleplay, just throwing four or five level 8 practitioners onto a map and seeing how well they do against bestiary monsters of increasing CR. Nothing more than that.

The one player so far is probably making a Sage, and I might make a GMPC striker (since they can't steal the plot when there isn't one).

It will probably be chaos, but, just in case:
Anyone interested?
>>
>>51946922
>hating things they can read at any time and resenting the fact they feel excluded for not putting in the effort to get involved

truly the worst type of person
>>
>>51946969
>implying I want to get involved with avowed cancer
>implying that I want to read about third party
>>
>>51946878

It worked for Paris and Helen!
>>
>>51946665
We need to go gayer
>>
>>51947019
>it's cancer because I don't want to read about it
>I don't want to read about it because it's cancer
wew
>>
>>51947106

Everyone takes ranks in Perform (Posing) and we drive around Garund in a car fighting monsters?
>>
>>51947098
But. That literally caused a disastrous ten-year war, in which the gods themselves took sides and screwed each other over. It also separated a man from his wife for even longer and kicked off one man's wars of settlement and conquest which eventually produced the most war-hungry empire of the age.

Gorum would like that story a lot more than Shelyn or Calistria, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>51947098
It emphatically did not
>>
File: mygrimoire01.jpg (293KB, 881x800px) Image search: [Google]
mygrimoire01.jpg
293KB, 881x800px
>>51947106
Maybe I'll make my character into a big burly dude!
>>
>>51947227

>Aphrodite is replaced with Shelyn

What happens to Aeneas? Does Ascanius stop warping between small child and virile young man like he does in the Carthage arc?
>>
>>51947213
>>51947213
Who are you, and how did you get my campaign notes?
>>
>>51947244

Or you make your gangster girl like one of those hardcore "one of the guys" tomboys!
>>
>>51947259

I am (you)
>>
>>51947163
bible logic, fuck yeah!

>>51945393
At level 5, other than perhaps +6s to the skills being a bit too high for the early levels, the damage was... almost spot on. Taking out = CR just BARELY with a build that has 2-4 dex more than one would usually have at that level? Shit, man, offensively at least we're looking at the sweet spot for balance.

Your level 9 version is high optimization as usual. Those numbers may seem a bit high, but since it's the result of all the 'right' choices as you might say, the fact that it's taking on a CR12 puts it in the same pack as any PoW user (I have no problem with them doing that but I won't pretend they can't if they're built well).

Your numbers - I don't know if that's how you feel about them, mind - tell me the class is in a pretty decent place, since most people won't play tiny botfly maenads and thus their accuracy will be probably about 4 lower.

At most, the only thing I think MAYBE could POSSIBLY need to take a hit is the "charisma OR dexterity whichever is higher" from the second purchase... But a much more 'normal' character build will probably be doing +11/+11/+6 and 5d8+29 with steel's betrayal on.
>>
>>51947163
Cancer because it's a growth that infects this general and won't go away.
>>
File: 300px-MissileBoat.jpg (9KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
300px-MissileBoat.jpg
9KB, 300x190px
>>51946465
Overcharge needed to go; without it damage on many shapes was abysmal, for standard characters it made the damage viable/normal for a blaster but if maximally optimized it got too good for single-target. The floor was too low, the ceiling was a bit too high.

By removing it and ramping up the shapes, things will be more solid.

... now where's Aether Circus at?
>>
File: mygrimoire02.jpg (186KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
mygrimoire02.jpg
186KB, 450x470px
>>51947262
that's boring and also not gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>51940080
Now THAT's the Inheritor's smite!
>>
File: Tomo_chan_wa_Onna_no_ko_Ch456.jpg (68KB, 213x444px) Image search: [Google]
Tomo_chan_wa_Onna_no_ko_Ch456.jpg
68KB, 213x444px
>>51947326
who cares that it's not gay, as long as she's cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 400x600px
>>51940168
Three Paladins trying to win the affection of their goddess through ever increasing feats of righteousness.
>>
>>51940168

Did somebody order a stupid-looking boss?
>>
>>51947326
I disagree, tomboy gangster girls are really gay. They're just not gay for men.
>>
>>51947326

Banging a bro is absurdly gay, even if your bro has a solid rack and bubble butt.
>>
>>51945131
>Did you miss when every 3pp dev left because of his autistic rambling
Devs left because this is a shitty place in general. "2hu drove DSP away" is a shitty meme propagated by people that hate him. Sure, they are generally infuriating and you can hate them all you want but spreading lies is equally shitty, if not more. Also, better devs still are here, either in person (Jolly) or by proxy (Forrest).

>>51945235
That's because you are trying to un-poison the well by pouring in bile and acid. You are simply just as bad and equally unwilling to see it.
>>
>>51947382

What special material do I need to make my sword out of to get it to glow blue like that?

Is Bluing a thing in Golarion metallurgy? For the uninitiated, Bluing is a technique where you "color" steel anything from blood red to midnight violet.
>>
>>51947318
We're currently in active playtesting, and we need feedback. As someone monitoring the threads for Avowed discussion so we can improve the class, I've found that it's usually in the significant minority of dicussion - at most, I've seen it take up a quarter of a thread, while it's common enough for a thread to go by with no mention of it at all.

>>51947294
We'll be nerfing Vermin Shape to avoid encouraging people to spend all their time as a spider. You CAN if you want to, but it won't be any more optimal from a DPR standpoint than humanoid form. That said, we're getting much closer to numbers we're comfortable with, at least!
>>
>>51940168
I AM A SHADOW THE TRUE SELF
>>
>>51939901
Running head first into the problem!
>>
>>51947421
Girls in suits are great!
>>
>>51946875

Iomedae is canon VN romance interest where you have to answer trivia about her to get in her pants.

WHERE ARE MY HEROES OF THE CRUSADES?

DOOT DOOT DOOT.
>>
>>51947106
Nah, you want to go "ambiguously gay" like the "lesbian subtext" we're seeing from two of the girls in the party.

They'll follow mother's plan of wedding and breeding the world over, but their wives will always be really leery of leaving them alone together whenever they visit.
>how odd... they're never jealous about other women...

Also find yourselves some tiny, a-cup-angst girl with delusions of becoming a great buxom vixen that gathers all the men around her. But when she finally obtains her humanoid form ability, she'll turn into some kogal.

That way her and midget-dragon on the other team will be perfect for each-other. A match made in heaven that they'll fight tooth and nail against.
>>
File: 1345579042205.jpg (71KB, 417x767px) Image search: [Google]
1345579042205.jpg
71KB, 417x767px
>>51947471
I know, right?
>>
File: 1465617125675.png (520KB, 1120x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465617125675.png
520KB, 1120x800px
>>51947471
People in suits are generally great.
>>
File: approve.png (596KB, 1106x609px) Image search: [Google]
approve.png
596KB, 1106x609px
>>51947471
well the suit hides a lot, but what that does mean is that if she looks great in a suit, then when she's out of it...
>>
Because I haven't seen a PDF of it anywhere yet and I've been dying to see if it has anything I can use in my urban campaign:

Anyone got Pathfinder Players Companion: Heroes of the High Court yet?

Has it been uploaded to any troves?
>>
>>51947497
I love K.
>>
>>51947484

>Have to figure out her measurements
>If you touch her left shoulder you get DOOT, if you touch her right shoulder the meter goes up

Shit game, I prefer Lamashtu's farm management simulator.
>>
>>51947505
>then when she's out of it...
She looks like a troglodyte she-hag from the deepest parts of the Bog of Eternal Stench?
>>
>>51947521
kay
>>
File: latooni.jpg (19KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
latooni.jpg
19KB, 360x400px
>>51947486
Or this? I know little of kogals but nothing says "you will never be erotic" like someone that goth-loli stuff fits on.
>>
>>51947521
That's fanart of Grand Order.
>>
File: Lalatina.jpg (677KB, 1268x1802px) Image search: [Google]
Lalatina.jpg
677KB, 1268x1802px
>>51947533
On the contrary
>>
>>51947581

Her arms need to be bigger.
>>
>>51947581
>tfw you'll never share a glass of wine with a qt adventurer before bed.
>>
So folks, I'm tinkering with initiating archetypes for occult classes other than the kineticist. I'm compiling some ideas for an initiating spiritualist that focuses on Unquiet Grave and has two "Phantom Archetypes" as part of their features.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CnPZTGwQ6NWpQ9jyebS6HddqGx2TlOJmckx8SoLpFis/edit?usp=drivesdk

There's the link to the doc. I need to read up on spiritualist.

For Occultists, I'm thinking of doing something a little more Esoteric. Instead of spells, each time you select an implement, you gain a pair of maneuvers and a single stance. Otherwise, just leave it as is, with maneuvers replacing spells. Also replace the standard "fluff" abilities like outside contact and shift focus with stuff more like initiating.

For mesmerists, I'm thinking of something like... Very heavy focus on Veiled Moon, Steel Serpent, and Cursed Razor, with special provisions that allow them to ALWAYS be effective in some manner against a foe.

For mediums, I'll probably redo the Harrow medium, but initiating themed. That's all I've got.
>>
>>51947408
boooooring
>>
>>51947408

We've already got a C-U-T-E party mascot pupper in the works, we don't need more estrogen!
>>
>>51947719
>party mascot pupper in the works,
W-what? It's not me, is it?
>>
>>51947689
If you want inspiration for the Initiating Harrow medium there's some largely abandoned homebrew floating around the generals somewhere, I'm sure someone has it, if not, check the IRC.
>>
>>51947753

Are you the fluffy Witchwolf Skinwalker? Then yes, yes you are!
>>
>>51947785
Oh. No. No I'm not. How silly of me...
>>
>>51947815

Tell us about your doggo!
>>
>>51947780
Yeah. I saw that homebrew, and am gonna get permission from the writer to cannibalize it.
>>
Do I go for manly punchman knowing Aurora's already an application, or slightly less manly and more weeb samurai?
>>
File: samurai wars.jpg (105KB, 647x998px) Image search: [Google]
samurai wars.jpg
105KB, 647x998px
>>51947853
I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that.
>>
>>51947864
Honestly that looks pretty cool. If it has a good bunch of the folklore and all that good stuff then I'd certainly give it a watch.
>>
>>51947853

Do it! Bro Squad is a-go!

I'm planning to make a tough son of a bitch spearman who's been pushing too many pencils.
>>
>>51947836
Ah, ignore me.

I had thought that maybe somehow my character got elected as the party mascot without me knowing. But of course that didn't happen.
>>
File: Obscene.jpg (60KB, 370x452px) Image search: [Google]
Obscene.jpg
60KB, 370x452px
>if anyone found out she had fantasies of being wood by some delicate prince
>of being wood
>>
>>51947940
[Spoiler]I'm the one who might apply with the witchwolf skinwalker and her talking ghost sword. how do I be a mascot?[/spoiler]
>>
File: iris.jpg (746KB, 1268x1802px) Image search: [Google]
iris.jpg
746KB, 1268x1802px
Aurora does sound kinda adorkable, as long as no one mentions her assets.
>>
So if you're incorporeal, you have no Strength stat. But if you have ghost touched items, say gloves, then how do you lift or move things above 20 pounds?
>>
>>51948014
Well, for starters, learn how to spoiler.

Just be cute and it'll probably happen if you want it to or not.
>>
>>51948014

You must become the heart and soul of the group, the little pup everyone rubs to bring good luck, the fiery little hellcat that represents everything the group stands for!
>>
>>51948049
The things you touch become incorporeal, and thus weight nothing?
>>
>>51948099
Where does it say that? Can't find much on d20pfsrd
>>
>>51948140
It doesn't. It's just assumed, they didn't feel the need to write it in cause only an autist would think to ask a dumb question like that.
>>
>want to make something for dragon 2, if only because it looks fun for chargen
>avowed is on the brain, but I don't want to touch it until it gets its next update
>I'm drawing total blanks again since PoW is allowed

Just fuck me up senpai
>>
File: 1414641050751.png (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414641050751.png
78KB, 500x500px
>>51948195
Fair enough
>>
File: I have no idea what I'm casting.jpg (549KB, 1434x872px) Image search: [Google]
I have no idea what I'm casting.jpg
549KB, 1434x872px
>>51948204
Just make a sorcerer.
>>
>>51948088
Oh boy! I'll do my best!
>>
>>51948099
Why the fuck would ghost touch items turn other items incorporeal?
>>
>>51948244
If we both get in, I'm gonna pet you after every combat session and say "Good girl."
If.
>>
File: 1471484899973.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471484899973.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>51948242
But that's clearly an Arcanist
>>
>>51948065

Wouldn't the rest of the party be the ones who need to spoil 'er?
>>
>>51948244

SPOILED
ROTTEN
>>
>>51948265
Oh my

[Spoiler]Lewd
>>
File: 1477237635572.gif (612KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1477237635572.gif
612KB, 500x331px
>>51948278
Damn that was smooth as fuck.
>>
>>51948010

Wooed by wood?
>>
>>51948268
What are you talking aboot? Arcanists don't exist in Pathfinder! How sit down and eat your hamburger.
>>
>>51945131
The devs haven't left though, you're just too much of a retard to know how IRC works.
>>
>>51947851
Yeah go ahead, that being said I do rather like the Fool's Errand abilities and hope they live on in some way shape or form.
>>
File: 1460057165020.jpg (50KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
1460057165020.jpg
50KB, 700x456px
>>51948366
Fucking hooray
>>
>>51948484
that is the saddest burger I've ever seen.
>>
>>51948366

What am I supposed to feel when my foreign friends always expect me to make the burgers because I'm American, and yet I always wind up making really, really good burgers?
>>
File: 1481180183001.png (1MB, 1280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1481180183001.png
1MB, 1280x1140px
Thread is dieing, post Dragon game character art!!
>>
>>51948601
Pride because you make good hamburgers.
Dumbass.
>>
I'm the peice of shit that posted wooed by wood. Typo already corrected. I know there's a fuckton of competition and plenty of people who already do punchgirl better than me, but fuck it, I'm gonna try.
>>
>>51948625

I've got some stuff on my computer, but I can't post it until tonight!
>>
File: 1481877382973.jpg (17KB, 200x332px) Image search: [Google]
1481877382973.jpg
17KB, 200x332px
>>51948601
Pride, dummkopf
>>
>>51948663
>>51948626

Just because I'm American does not mean I'm good at making burger!
>>
>>51948625
>tfw have to use cropped images cause the character I choose to represent mine doesn't have the correct features, and it'd feel like a cop-out if I posted the full size thing and went "Like this, but doesn't have this that or the other."
>>
File: 1457985802940.png (660KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457985802940.png
660KB, 1280x720px
>>51948730
But take pride in the fact that you /do/ make good burgers, asshole
>>
>>51948625
Need dwarf bank robber stat.
>>
>>51948730

So you happen to fit a stereotype. So what? Do you think English people feel bad because they like tea or hate the French?
>>
>>51948049
>>51948099
>>51948140
>>51948195
It doesn't because they don't. Incorporeals just can't lift items that weigh so much. They're weak. They have no strength to interact with the corporeal world. How is it a difficult concept to grasp?
>>
File: ghosts.jpg (462KB, 1200x1374px) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.jpg
462KB, 1200x1374px
>>51948625
Mind if I post a ghost instead?

>ywn never play a ghost alchemist who was depressed in life and has since made a 180 due in part to finding new friends and due in part to the "I'm already dead, what could go wrong?" factor
>>
>>51948824
Well, okay, a lot of ghosts actually but you get what I mean.

>>51948820
>not poltergeisting it up
>>
>>51948733
>tfw you have to use cropped images because the images you chose are too lewd
>>
So how strong would a Self Avowed/Synth Summoner be anyways? Assuming using a sword rather than a billion natural attacks
>>
>>51948863
I wish you game breaking mixmaxer faggots would fuck off and all kill yourselves. You ruin the game for the rest of us.
>>
>>51948840
The ghost’s death involved great physical trauma. The ghost can use telekinesis as a standard action once every 1d4 rounds (caster level 12th or equal to the ghost’s HD, whichever is higher).
>>
>>51948844

Explain.
>>
File: super lewd.jpg (151KB, 742x768px) Image search: [Google]
super lewd.jpg
151KB, 742x768px
>>51948922
>>
>>51948840
>>51948908
What if you're not a ghost, but some guy turned incorporeal by ghost syrup? You're pretty boned there with no telekinesis or other ghost abilities other than being plainly incorporeal.
>>
>>51948934

I don't understand.
>>
File: 1484700678504.gif (829KB, 485x282px) Image search: [Google]
1484700678504.gif
829KB, 485x282px
>>51948983
>>
File: smug le rustle.jpg (79KB, 366x290px) Image search: [Google]
smug le rustle.jpg
79KB, 366x290px
>>51948983
I think you're going to require some...

One on one special education.
>>
>>51949078
...Thank you for reminding Rustle exists.
Brb.
>>
New thread

>>51949085
>>51949085
>>51949085
>>51949085
>>51949085
>>
So, now that WotR is dead and my dreams are crushed once more, are there any campaigns that aren't going to be over-run by dragon-lite races that are happening on weekdays? I don't even care about the premise anymore, I just wanna play.
>>
>>51948936
So? Get an item that gives you telekinesis if you wanna interact with things so badly. It's still a good escape mechanism. It's essentially like etherealness. Sure you can't interact with the material plane but your nigh untouchable.
>>
File: small girl lovers btfo.jpg (64KB, 843x815px) Image search: [Google]
small girl lovers btfo.jpg
64KB, 843x815px
>>51949093
>>
>>51948922
I'm not home so can't share said images.
>>
>>51949097
>now that WotR is dead
Wait what?
>>
>>51949172
His hopes and dreams for it.
>>
>>51949105
Sure
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.