[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 76

Previous: >>51914181
Resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Random Poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/12416757

If you find any balancing issues, typos, or have suggestions for this CYOA feel free to point them out.
>>
File: hell invasion page 2:8.png (5MB, 1400x3568px) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion page 2:8.png
5MB, 1400x3568px
>>51925926
>>
File: hell invasion page 3:8.png (5MB, 1400x2957px) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion page 3:8.png
5MB, 1400x2957px
>>51925930
>>
File: hell invasion page 4:8.png (6MB, 1400x5392px) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion page 4:8.png
6MB, 1400x5392px
>>51925940
>>
File: hell invasion page 5:8.png (4MB, 1400x3928px) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion page 5:8.png
4MB, 1400x3928px
>>51925955
>>
File: hell invasion page 6:8.jpg (3MB, 1400x6771px) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion page 6:8.jpg
3MB, 1400x6771px
>>51925962
>>
File: hell invasion page 7:8.jpg (3MB, 1400x7213px) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion page 7:8.jpg
3MB, 1400x7213px
>>51925965
>>
File: hell invasion page 8:8.jpg (3MB, 1400x6679px) Image search: [Google]
hell invasion page 8:8.jpg
3MB, 1400x6679px
>>51925970
>>
Why do you keep posting this shi
>>
>>51925990
To make you mad, faggot. Is it working?
>>
>>51926001
Not really
>>
>>51926025
That's just what someone who was mad would say.
>>
>>51926001
You've made me sad, is that good enough?
>>
>>51926032
No if I was mad I'd insult you passive-aggressively
>>
>>51925930
It was mentioned before, but Biotic Organ is ridiculously OP, to the point that any conceivable character not otherwise relying on class synergy would likely be made better by taking Hybrid and Gene-Fighter, just for this ability. Any gene-fighter would be literally retarded to not pick up at least level one of this, since the point you spend on it is instantly refunded if nothing else. It needs to only affect allies, period. I suggest making level 1 the injection, level 2 the vapor, and level 3 the rank 4 possibility.
Or maybe something else, I dunno, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>51925926
A few times over this CYOA, energy costs are brought up. It might be wise to clarify what that is referring to.
>>
File: KILL.jpg (1MB, 1300x4200px) Image search: [Google]
KILL.jpg
1MB, 1300x4200px
>>
>>51926032
And only someone insecure would stop saying it just because they were afraid of you calling them mad.
>>
Does anyone else ever feel ambivalent abou posting a CYOA after creating it, because the people here are such fags and seeing them make builds and arguments off of something you made makes the thread even more cringeworthy than usual?
>>
File: mip1.png (256KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mip1.png
256KB, 960x540px
Any OC is good OC right?
>>
>>51926197
No.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12416757
>>
File: Xes Magic.png (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Xes Magic.png
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>
>>51926243
I miss the pictures.
>>
>>51926356
They are in the d version
>>
>>51926180
No. I don't mind builds, and rarely have a problem with arguments. People are mostly trash, but sometimes it's nice trash. In any case, I made it to post it, so I do. Though I only post it once.
>>
>>51925965
Under Cadyra, Overweights last section,it says üntil all non-humans are dead" when it should be non-demons or humans.
>>
>>51926356
You can thank stalker-chan for the lack of pictures. Here is the /d/ Version.
>>>/d/7279053
>>>/d/7279054
>>
>>51926589
Wait, so I can literally click the link and open them in-line right here? So why the big deal?
>>
Used to use an old version of Photoshop. Not possible anymore. Don't feel like paying for a new version of Photoshop. Tried Gimp. Didn't like it at all.

Any good alternatives out there?
>>
>>51926611
>paying
>>
>>51926620
I'm not a pirate.

Actually on that note I thought I heard CS2 was free but after looking the only site with a legitimate download noted that only downloading it was free. You had to pay for a key. Which I don't really get the point of. Seems like they accidentally made it free for awhile, or something, without intending to.
>>
>>51926643
Not my problem you have issues.
>>
>>51926669
Just skip to that next time, instead of the useless greentext.
>>
>>51926669
Didn't suggest it was.
>>
>>51926690
Fuck you. I was morally obligated to post that green text.
>>
>>51926589
See >>51926695
>>
>>51926708
Pretty sure a pirate doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to morals.
>>
>>51926643
You must not have looked very hard.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK
>>
>>51926758
Pretty sure someone who got his morals from a "wouldn't download a car" commercial has far less.
>>
>>51926761
As far as I can tell, that's just the product download, not the key needed to activate it.
>>51926773
I'm not the guy you're talking to. I just don't pirate things. I don't give a shit if anyone else does or judge them for it.
>>
>>51926758
Good goyim. Giving us your cash at every turn is the very essence of morality.
>>
File: imbeginningtowonderifthisisbait.png (204KB, 931x2919px) Image search: [Google]
imbeginningtowonderifthisisbait.png
204KB, 931x2919px
>>51926787
>As far as I can tell, that's just the product download, not the key needed to activate it.
And as far as I can tell, you're retarded.
>>
File: movie monster.jpg (4MB, 1250x7100px) Image search: [Google]
movie monster.jpg
4MB, 1250x7100px
Less bickering over piracy, more adventure
>>
>>51926806
>>51926773
Nah, just when I want to buy something lol. It's a sentiment that's existed long before those shitty commercials.

I mean, I understand pirating something that isn't freely given, but something that is... why? That's just dumb, man.
>>
>>51926812
Yeah, I never opened the link. Thanks for doing the work.
>>
>>51926787
>>51926812
Yeah was just going to post this myself, albeit a tad nicer. Photoshop cs2 is over 7 years old and adobe no longer supports it and thus a free code for anyone who wants to use an older version.
>>
>>51926833
If it's freely given then getting it off a torrent isn't piracy.
>>
>>51926847
The problem isn't legal, it's moral.
>>
>>51926881
It's not piracy in any way whatsoever.
>>
What's the absolute best CYOA there is? The best of the bestest best.

I want to know.
>>
>>51926987
well the one I had the most fun with was conduit
>>
>>51926891
Right. Thanks for repeating yourself for no reason, I guess?
>>
>>51927004
You said it was morally piracy even though it wasn't legally. At least that's what I got from it.
>>
>>51927010
If you surreptitiously take something from a shop thinking to steal it but it turns out they were giving them away for free, that negates the harm of the theft, but not the decision to steal it. Moral, not legal problem. Or social, if talking about morality triggers you.
>>
>>51927032
Except that was never the case. We already started from the notion that they were giving it away for free.
>>
>>51927042
Piracy was brought up before talking about it being given away free.
>>
>>51927079
Yes, but I still never got the idea that we were talking about what you described now.
>>
>>51927086
Now you do, I hope.
>>
>>51927109
Yeah. Thanks for the set of irrelevant and confusing posts I guess.
>>
>>51927120
Explaining it so that you understood it was confusing?
>>
File: Thief God's Favour.jpg (4MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
Thief God's Favour.jpg
4MB, 4000x2828px
Have some real thievery.
>>
>>51927137
What you're saying is stupidly contrived. The original post in this vein that I responded to was calling "pirating" something that's free stupid... which implies that the person knows it's free, otherwise you can't call that combination of circumstances stupid.
>>
>>51927153
Calling something stupid, and then saying it must be so or else you wouldn't have called it stupid... the most circular of logics.
>>
>>51927172
Calling some specific subtopic stupid in a conversation about the main topic means you must think it's more stupid than in general.

So, yeah, it's necessary, otherwise the stupidity never enters the equation.
>>
>>51927183
You haven't addressed the issue of the circularity of your logic, just distracted from it.
>>
>>51926831
Speaking of are there any pirate cyoas?
>>
>>51927191
You're (or whoever) the one who called it stupid, so the circle is only halfway on my side.
>>
>>51927198
Relying on circular logic isn't suddenly ok because someone else said it. You used it in your chain of reasoning, but it doesn't work.
>>
>>51927217
I'm not relying on circular logic, I'm explaining it.

Since you want me to explain it again I suppose, here you go:

If you know something is free, then you can't pirate it, because it's free.

If you don't know something is free, then pirating it isn't stupid, because you didn't know it was free.

Simple enough for you now?
>>
>>51927226
Apparently I have to repeat myself. The problem isn't the legal state of piracy, it's the moral state of being ok with stealing stuff.

Additionally, the proposition that because someone called it stupid they must have meant that the person knew that the software was being given away for free elsewhere is weak, because otherwise they would have been mistaken and wrong.

The fact is, pointing out the mistakes of others usually ends up in them being mistaken and wrong, so using that as a reason to say "that's obviously not what they meant" doesn't hold true.
>>
>>51927329
>The problem isn't the legal state of piracy, it's the moral state of being ok with stealing stuff.
That's what you keep trying to shoehorn this conversation into, I know, but it was never what I was focusing on.

There's two way you can "pirate" something that's free: either you're ignorant or you're stupid.

Also,
>piracy is stealing xD
Anon pls.
>>
>>51927342
You were responding to something I said. You don't get to define something completely different from what I meant and pretend it was related.

If you're not interested in the normal social contacts of discussion, then we're done here.
>>
>>51927363
I was making a response to one part of what you said, not another. Just because you think one is more important is irrelevant to me.

Aside from that, I've already directly told you so several times by now, so don't get all high and mighty about the fundamentals of communication with me.
>>
>>51927377
>I was making a response to one part of what you said, not another.
That's called taking a statement out of context.
>>
Man not even 100 replies in and we got another derail in the making.
>>
>>51927387
Not when I make it clear that's what I'm doing.
>>
>>51927405
If you make it clear that you're taking the statement out of context, you're still taking the statement out of context. When you change the meaning of what is said, and then take issue with that fabricated meaning, you're not being intellectually honest.

Also, eventually admitting that you're taking a statement out of context and don't care about what the other person was talking about, is hardly making anything clear in a timely fashion.
>>
>>51927429
No, if you make it clear you're not talking about the exact thing the guy you're responding to was talking about, you're talking about something else. You aren't taking the statement out of context because you aren't taking the statement anywhere at all.
>>
>>51925926
>80 responses
>39 never made cyoa
im guessing theres more but they didnt vote
>>
>>51927454
There was 19 people in this thread, anon. The others are from last thread.
>>
>>51927441
You didn't though. After a convulsed process akin to pulling teeth, you finally backpedaled and admitted you weren't really responding to the original scenario at all (lol), just saying an unrelated thing. In which case I'm not sure why you'd have a problem with someone responding to your own posts with unrelated true things.
>>
>>51927522
No, after several posts of misunderstanding, we came to the conclusion that there was a misunderstanding. It was clear what you were talking about, and what I was talking about.

Then you proceeded to ignore this and act passive-aggressive instead.
>>
>>51927549
Just openly trying to get you to acknowledge your mistake by explain to you how you messed up. Nothing passive-aggressive about it.

I guess you could call it straight-up aggressive, if polite conversation stresses you out.
>>
>>51927587
You need to be more openly aggressive if you want to look openly aggressive without any room for confusion.

At least you just admitted that scoring points is more important to you than
>normal social contacts of discussion
I think it was, the way you put it?
>>
>>51927608
I don't want to look aggressive at all; I simply said you could call it that.

I don't consider it aggressive to ask you to be honest with me; nor do I consider it to break any social contracts of discussion.
>>
>>51927197
Not that I know of. Might do it after the ninja one I'm working on now.
>>
>>51927627
But I consider it dishonest to keep pushing against a point that was already cleared 30 posts ago.

It's pointless in a context of productive conversation. You can decide for yourself why you're doing it though.
>>
>>51927608
Out of curiosity, how is seeking mutual understanding "scoring points"? Most normal people find that to be the basis of discussion.
>>51927643
I'm not sure why you're running in denial from what happened 30 posts ago and is still happening. Asking you to stop that isn't dishonest, it's just a decent request for you to clear the air.
>>
>>51927665
>Out of curiosity, how is seeking mutual understanding "scoring points"?
You aren't seeking mutual understanding, since we already achieved that a long time ago. Meanwhile, drumming up several times how wrong I was and how right you are, how what you're saying is the truth, etcetera, over several posts, definitely shows you're doing this for the sake of your ego. Acting that way is utterly unproductive if you were actually trying to be honest. Hence, you're scoring points.

>I'm not sure why you're running in denial from what happened 30 posts ago and is still happening.
I'm not running from it, I acknowledged it then. You're the one who has a bone to pick over it.
>>
You two who are arguing SHUT THE FUCK UP. Goddam I wish I could punch both of you through yoru monitors. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>51927719
I'll fite you anon
>>
>>51927722
Fuck off you piece of shit. Goddamn I hope something messy happens to you.
>>
File: Jagged Edge.png (1007KB, 1000x3364px) Image search: [Google]
Jagged Edge.png
1007KB, 1000x3364px
>>
>>51927692
I haven't. I think you haven't expressed an iota of responsibility for your actions in this matter, which leaves it entirely up in the air as to whether anything is actually clear to you. I understand that it's just a defense mechanism you've developed, probably for good reason, but I'm not asking anything extraordinary of you.

I'm not sure why you find it so difficult to express; it's so easy, and yet you won't either own up to it or drop it (since you are the one who wishes it to end). That's why it comes off as stubbornness.
>>
File: Give and Take Powers CYOA.png (3MB, 1050x5590px) Image search: [Google]
Give and Take Powers CYOA.png
3MB, 1050x5590px
>>
>>51927771
>responsibility
Don't be melodramatic, anon. I owe you no apology for misunderstanding your post, you have yourself to blame at least half way. Which you'd know if those old "normal social contacts of discussion" were something you're actually familiar with.

But tallying blame just reinforces my point about you trying to score points from before.
>>
>>51927820
Oh, you don't "owe" me anything. But if I say "apples" and you understand "oranges", that's not my fault. And pretending it's half my fault is being an asshole.

Now, you may think you have a certain right to be an asshole - and I might even agree with you. But you're still an asshole hiding behind the idea of misunderstanding, and I like to give people a chance to own what they are.

It's like slamming into someone in a parking lot and saying "well, according to the insurance company liability is 50/50 in a parking lot - after all, you're half to blame for being here to get hit!"
>>
>>51927197
>>
File: Odd Powers cyoa 1.png (5MB, 1600x7827px) Image search: [Google]
Odd Powers cyoa 1.png
5MB, 1600x7827px
>>
>>51927859
>Oh, you don't "owe" me anything. But if I say "apples" and you understand "oranges", that's not my fault.
No, but you know perfectly well that it wasn't that simple. It's closer to you talking about apple trees being one way and me saying trees are another way.

>And pretending it's half my fault is being an asshole.
It's both our faults, anon. In a very small, very irrelevant way, that you should be able to let go of if your objective was to get to the truth, as you were saying before.

But that obviously isn't your objective. Your objective is to feel in the right and to call me an asshole, even though the actual discussion is pretty much forgotten by now.

>Now, you may think you have a certain right to be an asshole
Well, I don't really, but you certainly seem to. I at worst give as much as I get, from my point of view. But you can't honestly believe you aren't acting like an asshole right now, can you?

>It's like slamming into someone in a parking lot and saying "well, according to the insurance company liability is 50/50 in a parking lot - after all, you're half to blame for being here to get hit!"
Don't be melodramatic, anon. It's stupid.

Also, if you want to make that kind of analogy, you'd have to make it with bumper cars, because you sure returned the favor a lot before we sorted it out.
>>
File: Build A Wall CYOA.png (2MB, 1628x2403px) Image search: [Google]
Build A Wall CYOA.png
2MB, 1628x2403px
>>
>>51927859
Besides, if I'm wrong, I'd like to know it. Maybe it is an innocent misunderstanding, in which case I want to know the legitimate through processes that led you there. That way I can avoid confusing people like you in the future. If it's a cultural difference, say, because you're Dutch and they understand language different or follow different lines of reasoning, I can find that out by looking deeper and asking you. And then I've learned something about the world, and given it a name and a place so I can use that knowledge again, for good.

But the attitude of "making me think about what happened or talk about it is a personal attack, an oppression that comes from a desire to be petty, to 'keep score'" gets in the way of that.

If you want me to stop talking about because it makes you uncomfortable, then I might just drop it - but it requires being honest about your reason, ie. that it stresses you out. If you say you want me to stop because I'm in the wrong, I won't accept that because if I am wrong I want to understand how I am wrong. If you say you want me to stop because you don't understand, then I won't stop because I'd rather explain it to you.

You're free in this space, and so am I. I'm not uncomfortable with that proposition, and neither should you be. I've given you the tools now to get the kind of behaviour you want out of me, where possible. If you don't use them, that's on you.
>>
>>51927948
>Besides, if I'm wrong, I'd like to know it. Maybe it is an innocent misunderstanding, in which case I want to know the legitimate through processes that led you there.
I responded honestly to the first post that I responded to, thinking it would be clear what I was talking about, because any other conclusion would be ridiculous. I assume you jumped on the ridiculous explanation instead of the reasonable one because you're used to seeing people as idiots.

That's my explanation of how it happened. It also shows you why I think it's both our faults.
>>
File: huldra_and_troll_by_humon.jpg (426KB, 653x800px) Image search: [Google]
huldra_and_troll_by_humon.jpg
426KB, 653x800px
>>51927781
>You strike with the might of a troll.
>You move with the grace of a troll.
>Huldra
Not even rules lawyering here, Troll doesn't have universal monster attached to it and Trolls vary a lot throughout Scandinavia. Huldra are literally the first thing to come to mind.
>>
>>51927905
You're declaring things obvious, as if what's clear to you must be clear to me and vice versa. You know that isn't true, because we started this with a misunderstanding.

The truth about what happened is still a truth worth seeking. You don't care, but I care. And simply asking a question with no ill intention because you honestly want to know isn't being an asshole.

I don't think I ever invoked the idea that "communication is a two-way street, so you're obviously as wrong as I am!" Not once.

>>51927966
Sure. But a truism like "you can't steal what's given freely" doesn't need to be pointed out; it's ridiculous and not worth discussion, except in the philosophical capacity in which I was already discussing it and which you have said you were not invoking. Since both options are ridiculous, I have no way to distinguish your intended meaning and it is unreasonable of you to expect me to assume that you had misunderstood me and said something so self-evident, rather than to assume that you understood me and yet were mistaken.

Now, I'll admit that there is a spectrum of "it's ridiculous to assume someone would be so stupid" to "it's ridiculous to assume someone would say something that doesn't need saying". There has to be a grey area where you can allow that the other side is being redundant or is mistaken, so that discussion can happen at all, preferably without mocking the other side. If I can understand that, then so can you after this explanation.
>>
>>51927892
Have you finished the second page to this? You mentioned the next page would be out yesterday iirc? Would like to see the rest of this.
>>
File: alchemist cyoa.png (297KB, 1200x3090px) Image search: [Google]
alchemist cyoa.png
297KB, 1200x3090px
>>
File: the birdician CYOA.png (151KB, 1200x2104px) Image search: [Google]
the birdician CYOA.png
151KB, 1200x2104px
>>51928098
>>
>>51928087
>You're declaring things obvious, as if what's clear to you must be clear to me and vice versa. You know that isn't true, because we started this with a misunderstanding.
Yes, but the misunderstanding wasn't apparent from the start, I'm talking about how it started.

>You don't care, but I care.
Well I gave you theory. If you have another one, by all means.

>And simply asking a question with no ill intention because you honestly want to know isn't being an asshole.
Anon, have some self awareness please. You're acting a lot better now than you were before, so you should be able to tell the difference.

>Sure. But a truism like "you can't steal what's given freely" doesn't need to be pointed out; it's ridiculous and not worth discussion
Seemed like it at the time.
>I mean, I understand pirating something that isn't freely given, but something that is... why? That's just dumb, man.
I mean, it still does right now too.

>If I can understand that, then so can you after this explanation.
I didn't really need you to explain that? I was the first one to spell it out in this conversation. Well, imply it at least, since it's the basis of my explanation of how the misunderstanding happened.
>>
Who are the top authors in creating decent to best lore in cyoas?
>>
>>51926600
Because a /d/ cyoa thread lasting this long is something new and wonderful
>>
>>51926600
Because you're being forced to go to /d/, how can you allow someone to force you that way?
>>
>>51928136
>You're acting a lot better now than you were before,
Like you and most people, I also tend to give as good as I get. When your comportment cleared up, it's no surprise mine is more to your liking. Then there's the fact that things look worse when one is worked up and better when one is calmer. We could go back and look carefully at who was behaving how and in what order, but from the sentiment you've expressed up until this point I imagine that would chafe and be generally undesirable to you.

>I mean, it still does right now too.
So, do you still think that there was is no remaining misunderstanding to clear up?

>it's the basis of my explanation
If you already knew that, then there's no reason to believe that "someone said it was stupid so the hypothetical person must know that it's provided free, or else it'd be stupid" is a reason to eliminate a possibility.
>>
>>51928254
Because this is a blue board and visually explicit material doesn't belong on blue boards, so that leaves /d/ or /aco/, seeing as we don't have a cyoa dedicated board.
>>
>>51927197
Dream Prince has a good pirate option
>>
File: Dragon Fable pg1 CYOA.png (2MB, 1336x5200px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Fable pg1 CYOA.png
2MB, 1336x5200px
>>
Anyway! Thank you for being willing and polite in the later phase of our discussion! I've got to go now, but I hope that people follow this example in the future. /cyoa/ is looking up every day.
>>
File: Dragon Fable pg2 CYOA.png (940KB, 1336x3496px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Fable pg2 CYOA.png
940KB, 1336x3496px
>>51928289
>>
>>51928262
>We could go back and look carefully at who was behaving how and in what order, but from the sentiment you've expressed up until this point I imagine that would chafe and be generally undesirable to you.
You're starting again, anon. This is why I called you passive-aggressive.

>So, do you still think that there was is no remaining misunderstanding to clear up?
Yes. Knowing what you meant doesn't suddenly make the original statement clearer, it just makes me know you didn't mean it the way it seems to me.

>If you already knew that, then there's no reason to believe that "someone said it was stupid so the hypothetical person must know that it's provided free, or else it'd be stupid" is a reason to eliminate a possibility.
If I assumed everyone else has the exact same thought processes as I do, that would be the case.
>>
>>51928301
>This is why I called you passive-aggressive.
I'm just taking your expressed preferences into account, and giving you a chance to correct me if I misunderstood you.

I think there is a misunderstanding, or we'd agree on whether or not your first comment was pointless or necessary. Something isn't clicking there, and I suspect you still don't know and don't care that you don't know.

>If I assumed everyone else has the exact same thought processes as I do, that would be the case.
That doesn't really follow - or at least, there is a piece of logic missing that you haven't stated. Understanding that people have different thought processes would make you more tolerant of apparent nonsense, not less. The idea is that since you know you might be mistaken and the other person might mean something different, something that seems too ridiculous to you to be what they meant isn't necessarily so and you can either accept what they said at face value, clarify, or assume at your peril.

In any case, I really do have to go. Thanks again for being civil.
>>
>>51928399
>I think there is a misunderstanding, or we'd agree on whether or not your first comment was pointless or necessary.
No, that's not how misunderstandings work. It was pointless from your point of view, and necessary from mine. Your reply to it was pointless from my point of view, but necessary from yours. Just like your post that I first replied to was pointless from my point of view, and thus started us down this.

>Something isn't clicking there, and I suspect you still don't know and don't care that you don't know.
I feel I have a good grasp on it, and have had one before you even agreed it was a misunderstanding.

>Understanding that people have different thought processes would make you more tolerant of apparent nonsense, not less.
Unless I don't like nonsense.

> The idea is that since you know you might be mistaken and the other person might mean something different, something that seems too ridiculous to you to be what they meant isn't necessarily so and you can either accept what they said at face value, clarify, or assume at your peril.
Look, I don't constantly go through life thinking I'm wrong about things. That would be confusing. The entire basis of a misunderstanding is that we misunderstand each other at first, which couldn't have happened if either of us was considering such things in the first place. We only came to the bottom of it later.
>>
>>51928186
People always say in response to such questions that it's just Italics and no one else, because he is the only one they know/remember.
>>
>>51928436
Wait, are you honestly saying that misunderstandings can't happen if even one person is considering the possibility of a misunderstanding?

People can misunderstand each other even when both partied are trying hard to be understood.

I'm not the person you've been talking with so I don't have any other ponies in the fight. I just think it's worth pointing out that considering the possibility of a misunderstanding, or indeed of any fuckup, doesn't mean they can't still happen.
>>
>>51928472
>Wait, are you honestly saying that misunderstandings can't happen if even one person is considering the possibility of a misunderstanding?
No, but it certainly wouldn't have devolved the way in this thread.
>>
>>51928489
Your certainty is suspect. I can more easily believe the other anon is certain about their own thoughts than that you know how it would have all gone down.
>>
>>51928458
Why is that? What makes Italics the most memorable for their cyoas lore for people to usually say them?
>>
>>51928505
If he was looking for a misunderstanding of that sort instead of assuming the "obvious", then he would have very likely caught and stopped it. Same for me. It's pretty simple?
>>
File: Dragon Fable pg3 CYOA.png (223KB, 1336x1552px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Fable pg3 CYOA.png
223KB, 1336x1552px
>>51928298
>>
>>51928535
Sure, but that represents a moved goalpost from considering the general possibility of being understood to looking for that specific sort of misunderstanding. I think most people communicate with the understanding that misunderstandings are possible generally.
>>
>>51928575
>Sure, but that represents a moved goalpost from considering the general possibility of being understood to looking for that specific sort of misunderstanding.
Uh. Why? What difference would it make?

>I think most people communicate with the understanding that misunderstandings are possible generally.
Yes, but it's not exactly the principle thought you go into a conversation with.
>>
>>51928510
Hell if I know. I guess it's because of all the shitstorms caused by his CYOAs. Shitposters generally don't remember good things, and they are the only ones whose opinion you can hear.
>>
>>51928186
>>51928458
The only real interesting lore that came out of CYOAs was probably conduit. All other CYOA lore is only fresh in bits and pieces.
>>
File: Dragon Fable pg4 CYOA.png (583KB, 1336x2656px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Fable pg4 CYOA.png
583KB, 1336x2656px
>>51928572
Welp I had some OC to post but due to those 2 off topic faggots who wont stfu I won't be posting it now. You can thank them.
>>
File: Dragon Fable pg5 CYOA.png (319KB, 1336x3496px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Fable pg5 CYOA.png
319KB, 1336x3496px
>>51928607
>>
>>51928607
>act like a prima donna
>expect us to blame someone else
Yeah good luck with that, hoss.
>>
File: IMG_1401.png (7MB, 1200x8626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.png
7MB, 1200x8626px
>>51928607
In that case, I'll just post some good OC from not too long ago, since you'd rather whine

I want to do another Hell Invasion 3.0 build, but every time I open more than one image 4chan takes a fucking shit and reloads itself
>>
>>51928607
If it's as bad as that Dragon Fable shit you posted, I don't think we're missing anything.
>>
>>51928605
Never got all this love to conduit. After seeing it mentioned so much I went and looked at it and it's really not that good.
>>
File: 1482380127243.png (4MB, 1100x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1482380127243.png
4MB, 1100x1980px
did this ever get finished
>>
File: 1482380181258.png (4MB, 1100x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1482380181258.png
4MB, 1100x1980px
>>51928680
>>
>>51928657
Psionic Vampire
physical+
mental+++
social++

I think members of my bloodline getting mental and social at peak human limits isn't bad.
>>
>>51927751
Looks nice.
>Injury
>Endless Suffering
>Adrenaline

Time to punch everything!
>>
>>51928814
I really think psionics should feed off of emotion instead of blood, with each emotion giving them a different sort of power increase. If only because the more normal vampires use blood to get flat stat increases. Might be a bit too Dresden Files, though
>>
>>51928834
Nah, that makes sense. Though I think now after reading many times (originally I thought as you) that the author meant for the blood vampires to be able to boost only physical prowess.
>>
>>51928854
That's possible. There are a couple of mechanics I'm not clear on, but the author hasn't really been around to ask. Though the CYOA has a lot of text for atmosphere and flavor, exact mechanics are a bit loose. Perhaps that's the point.
>>
>>51926600

It's fantastic. Wish people would do it more often. I get the full experience and I don't even have to go to /d/!
>>
>>51927003
>>51926987
I'll second Conduit
>>
>>51928692
What happens if you take Might and Grace?
Does Grace's negatives get canceled by Mights positives? Doe they negate each other?
>>
I'm thinking of making a CYOA about a being a fresh face at a magical school. I want it to have a section of older students as sempais, classmates and also roommates.
I'm thinking how to structure it because, a roommate could also be a sempai or a classmate. Would it be sufficient to write a little note at the bottom of their decsription, like
>Can also be a sempai/classmate instead, for X price
?
Of course, a person would act differently if they live with you, so maybe it would eb better to write
>Anon (roommate)
>Anon (classmate)
Except that would waste the room of a companion....

Suggestions?
>>
>>51925940
Level 2 on Psionic Potential says "your energy is still drained, but it still causes harm". I assume that's meant to be "no longer causes harm"?
>>
>>51929118

I think that the easiest way to do it would be to treat having them as a roommate as an "upgrade". It costs additional points, but you add a line or two about how the relationship is different, or something extra they're willing to do for you.
>>
File: pic related but intangible.jpg (372KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
pic related but intangible.jpg
372KB, 1440x2160px
>>51926831
Spirit with Electronic Interference
Respawn Immortality
Ancient Monument Lair - A Canadian Aboriginal holy site I'm thinking
Powers:
Unbound - Haley's Comet, I'd say 75-76 years is long enough to give me about 2 weeks of freedom?
Unseen Force - Because I need some kind of offensive ability as a spirit
Wanderer - Because sitting alone in a holy grove waiting for people can get boring
Trapped - I live for the "leaving just loops you back to the entrance" trope
Temptation - Because no one in Canada gives a shit about Aboriginal holy sites
Presence - Omniscience is cool
Magic Defense - Because you never know

Weaknesses:
Rare Material - Maple Wood blessed by some Aboriginal Rite or another, maybe a fetish or idol made out of this to channel a spell through?
Hunter - I also love the multi-generational supernatural feud trope, each parent raising their kids to prepare for Haley's Comet, planning to weaken me just as it passes.
>>
>>51929118
You could write them as their default state (e.g. senpai), and then include how they'd act differently if they were one of the other choices (with the cost of said change, if applicable).
For example:
>Person A is your senpai, and acts like X.
>As roommate (costs N), they'd act like Y.
>As classmate (costs M), they'd act like Z.
>>
>>51927781
>Gender Swap
>Memory Stealer
>Fate's Fool
>Fatebound
>Cast and Forget
>>
>>51926842
>albeit a tad nicer.
Treating idiocy with nicety might even be worse than the idiocy was to begin with.

Stop encouraging idiots. This isn't a plebbit tier safe space, hug box echo chamber. They should be called out for it.
>>
File: Anon is a rich man now.jpg (4KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
Anon is a rich man now.jpg
4KB, 113x125px
>>51929842
>>
>>51927781
>dying breath
>just look out the window, or search for pictures of someone universally hated so investigators don't look too close
This is too easy
>>
>>51928657
>Changeling (8)
>Elementalism Sorcerer (3)
>Physical to ++ (1)
>Social to +

>Final Stats
Physical ++
Mental ++
Social +

I'm am the protector of nature! Unless Changleing is more limited than I imagine it to be, then I'd debate going Spook, Pact, or Storm for various reasons
>>
>>51930070
>I'm am the protector of nature!

Well, that's embarrassing. Guess the Changeling retardation sets in quick.
>>
>>51927781
Water Walker
Compassion
Water Manipulation
Clairvoyance
Memory Stealing
Untouchable
Teleporter
Mayfly
Final Word
Ascetic
Anonymity
Hex Exchange (Undeath)
Curse Caster
Drawback Sender

Don't feel like coming up with my own give and takes right now, but the loophole to living immortality is a comfortable one.
>>
>>51927781
Some that really weren't thought out were Electrokinesis and Eye Spy, since they don't actually have down sides. The body already moves by electrocuting the muscles, that's normal. And if you ever lose an eye, no duh you can't see through it anymore, what a no brainer.

Some of them have no downsides if you're willing to be immoral, like Geass.

Meanwhile some of them only have "downsides" that anyone who'd even consider that power in the first place wouldn't care about, like Gender Swap.

A lot of them have very lawyerable descriptions, like Final Word - it doesn't say ONLY once. Being of Earth is silly too, why would you leave Earth? Blood of Youth also just makes you immortal without any effort, but a bit of ickiness, if you're a woman.

Illusionist is pretty great since you can't use real magic anyway.

Genie is way better than intended if you ask me. Just tell the cunt that you won't cooperate until he commands you to use your powers on something mutually beneficial.
>>
I've been gone for the past 2 months. Anything of note happen or just standerd shitposting?
>>
>>51926987
I enjoyed hero academy
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (5MB, 1400x8215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
5MB, 1400x8215px
>>51930631
There's been some decent OC fairly recently. It's hard to remember what exactly happened in over a month, but we got Hell Invasion 3.0, a Dark Magic Girl with convincing Beri emulation, the one-page Bloodline CYOA above, the guy who did Bloodmagic did another one in the same universe for Mages, and there's also this little gem.

I can't remember how long ago Fulcrum was, honestly, but I liked that too
>>
>>51930631
There was also a lengthy CYOA called Eternal's Rising, but I haven't seen it too much since it was first out
>>
>>51929118
Could you show us a quick example of what you are talking about?
>>
>>51929118
Just don't forget to add genderswap and immortality.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (998KB, 1682x2959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
998KB, 1682x2959px
>>
>>51927751

Welp, I've already got this though I didn't get any superpowers.
>>
>>51928088
I'm afraid not. Read over the second part and realised some of the options were not weird enough. In addition, I'm trying to go for a stained glass look on the art side, so it may take a little longer than expected. Still, I'm making progress on it, but I can't give a precise date of release.
>>
File: 1469165429022.png (2MB, 1700x8416px) Image search: [Google]
1469165429022.png
2MB, 1700x8416px
>picking anything but trap or femboy
>>
>>51931151
Wow, everything here is gay.
>>
>>51928678
Same. Gave up after reading two of the pages. It's maybe old guys that came to the threads when conduit was fresh? So it's like the "cyoa that took their virginity"?
>>
>>51925926
Hell Invasion Build
>Race
Giant
>Soldier Type
Hybrid - Nano-soldier/Gene-Fighter
>Powers [20]
Psionic Strength 3 [19]
Psionic Juggernaut 3 [16]
Psionic Regeneration 3 [13]
Targeting Computer 3 [10]
Bionic Eyes 3 [7]
Hypertrophy Booster 3 [4]
Biotic Organ 1 [3]
Mind Reading 2 [1]
Psychogenic Focus 1 [0]
>Weapons
Melee Sword - Superheavy,Superheated,Monoblade,Vibro-Weapon
Energy - Red-Blue Focus Shift,Charge Up,Armor Puncher,Energizer
Ballistic - All Overmodded
>Armor Mods [10]
Cleanser [9]
Waste Disposal [8]
IU Tubes [7]
Gun Mounts [6]
Servos [5]
Impact Gel [4]
Vampiric Assimilator [3]
Bullwark [2]
Upgrade [1]
Combat Drugs Coctail [0]
>Peasure Mods
Tobacco - Cigars
Radio
>Planets
Mars
Irion
Elduras
Lazaria
>Respawning Method
Reconstitution
>Boons
Hybrid
Overmodded
>Drawbacks
Sanity's Eclipse
>Companions
Jerda Ramparo
Pharinalia Laotari
Ludrak
Simon Hayes

Basically I'm shooting for a huge superstrong supertough murder machine. Going real light on the Psionics, i'll mainly be relying on my imense strength and ridiculous weapons
Speaking of weapons my Sword is less a massive slabe of death and more a super-dense blade of a moderate length, the Energy weapon is the Lazer equivalent of the Super Shotty, and the Ballistic is a hulking twin linked gauss gatling attached to my armor by a robotic support arm one of the two weapon mounts
>>
>>51927781
>Mermaid Tail
>Gilled Fins
>Water Manipulation
Drawback countered by Tail
>Power Over Water
>Gender Swap
>Immaculate Conception
See Hex
>Hex Exchange
See Conception
>Blood of Youth
>Unrequited Love
>Asceptic
>Being of Earth
>Compassion

Become an Immortal Magical Sapphic Mermaid.
Breed an entire race of Mermaids into existence via my cult of lady followers who I also blood let "spill a woman's blood" exact words. Honestly, a pin would work for my youth.
>>
Sorry, just got back!
>>51929211
>treat having them as a roommate as an "upgrade".
I don't really like that, I'll have to think more on it. I'll write it down.
>>51929335
That's possible but I feel that would require I have most companions be able to fit into two or more groups maybe?
It would be simpler, but then each companion that can also be a roommate would then need much more text...
>>51930759
No sisnce I didn't start writing it. It would be that you have a category for roommates, and I would write out "Anon" as a roommate. But "Anon" would also be an option in the classmate/senpai category. Then it would be cheaper to have "Anon" as both a roommate and a classmate/senpai
>>51930808
You can be a girl if you want since you're playing a character in this world. Will probably remind you of Hero Academy, but with mostly magic. Immortality, no. Makes for a boring story.
>>
>>51930559
>Blood of Youth also just makes you immortal without any effort, but a bit of ickiness, if you're a woman.
>>51931369
>"spill a woman's blood" exact words. Honestly, a pin would work

Stop and think for a moment, menstruating is 'spilling blood' so you are literally fueling your own immortality if you're a lady..
>>
>>51931430
That's what I said. So, thanks for pulling me over for nothing, I didn't need to stop here.
>>
>>51931451
Sorry, I misread your post originally.
>>
>>51926243
>Sorcerer
Spells
>Time Stop x2
>Transform x2
>Erase Memory
>Immortality
Artifacts
>Scrying Orb
>Familiar (Fairy)

Sex? Nah man, I'm gonna use my powers for other purposes. Transform gives me the body I want, and I can also use it to experiment and see what other upgrades I can give my body with it. Time Stop means I can truly take life at my own pace. I want to take a nap for a few days? Done. I want to go on a trip around the world? Done. I want to rob a bank and gain enough money to live comfortably for a few years? Done. Immortality means I can outlive the entire rest of the planet, and Erase Memory is handy in case anyone questions what I'm doing or if they see me shapeshifting.

Also, the Fairy makes a nice companion without taking up too much space, and I intend to use the scrying orb like a TV. Just turn it on and see if there's anything happening in a particular city at the moment.
>>
>>51931412
>That's possible but I feel that would require I have most companions be able to fit into two or more groups maybe?
Nah. For the ones that only fit comfortably into one group, just omit the last two bits.
>It would be simpler, but then each companion that can also be a roommate would then need much more text...
Not necessarily all that much, unless their behaviour as a roommate were way different from how they'd act as just a senpai or classmate.
>>
>>51927781
How does blood of youth work if you're not a woman?
>>
>>51925926
>Race
Human

>Boon
Taking Hybrid now, just for ease of build

>Class(es)
Biomorpher and Gene-Fighter

>Powers
Psionic Mindwipe II (free), Biotic Organ II (18), Hypertrophy II (16), Assimilate II (14), Malleable II (12), Psionic Cloaking II (10), Psionic Juggernaut II (8), Psionic Regeneration II (6), Mind Reading II (4), Attract/Repel I (3), Mutate I (2), Psionic Strength II (0)

>Weapons
Melee, Gauntlets for Hands and Feet, Beowulf style- Directional Explosive, Jet Booster, Barrier, Superheavy
Ballistic, Rifle- Scope, Guass Rails, Hollow Point, Armor Piercing
Explosive, Grenade Launcher- Detonator, Fusion, Incendiary, Shaped Charge

>Armour
Reactive, Grappling Hook, Lightweight, Projectile Deflection, Servos, Jump Jets, Impact Gel, Resistant, Self-Fix, Fancy

As a reminder, all of these are part of me as a Biomorpher. Also, Biotic Organ is way good if it's constantly running. Saves a lot of points.

>Companions
Jerda Ramparo- Frontling, Speed DPS
Tena- Backline, takes out enemy supports and squishies
The Brother of Us All- Frontline, Tank
Boomhauer- Backline, Versatile, holds a perimeter for healer
Mercielle Von Ziegler- Backline, Healer

>Planets
I'm going to all of them, but these will be first.
Deyphus, lots to assimilate for healing perks
Quadroonic, more to assimilate for offensive options
Transvius, assimilate hunting skills
Kamalo, waifu'ing the Ice Witch. Who will also be a huge offensive asset
>>
>>51931527
easily
>>
>>51931544
>>51925926
Highly kinetic and mobile build. Stupid strong, stupid fast, but without much density. It might not hurt when I get hit, but I probably will go flying. Regardless, the whole point in being a Biomorpher is so I don't have to carry a metric fuck ton of equipment, I just have it. Not to mention the scaling that comes from assimilate. I took self-fix for my armour, but I have to wonder if Regeneration or Assimilate naturally repair my armour as part of my body.

I have a sniper for engaging with a priority kill or just supporting my team, unarmed style gauntlets for rocketing around close combat, and explosives for the biggest enemies. Not to mention Cloaking for maximum confusion as I fly around with jets, propulsion, malleable, and juggernaut. Not to mention Mind Reading and Mind Wipe for those more subtle moments.

Biotic Organ constantly boosts me, but I worry about suddenly gimping my allies if I get knocked too far away.
>>
>>51931516
>Nah. For the ones that only fit comfortably into one group, just omit the last two bits.
So it would be like
>Anon
>Classmate: Blabla he's a real swell guy who lets you borrow gum and uses his gust magic to lift up girl's skirts
>Roommate: N/A
>Sempai: N/A
?

> unless their behaviour as a roommate were way different from how they'd act as just a senpai or classmate.
I think it might be a bit different. The "rival" companion would have to be at least neutral as your roommate, the "himedere" companion can't ignore you as a classmate.
(And now to figure out how to make it so these characters all exist in the setting, but you still need to pay to have them as friends....)
>>
>>51931592
>So it would be like
> >Anon
> >Classmate: Blabla he's a real swell guy who lets you borrow gum and uses his gust magic to lift up girl's skirts
> >Roommate: N/A
> >Sempai: N/A
>?
More like:
>Anon
>Blabla he's your classmate and a real swell guy who lets you borrow gum and uses his gust magic to lift up girl's skirts
>(can't be chosen as Roommate or Senpai)
Or even more simply:
>Anon
>Blabla he's your classmate and a real swell guy who lets you borrow gum and uses his gust magic to lift up girl's skirts

Ultimately, it's up to you how you want to present the companions. Use what you think works best.
>>
>>51925978
For rip and tear is it the closest demon that you infest?
>>
>>51931697
>>(can't be chosen as Roommate or Senpai)
Could work.

Do you have an idea for "these characters exist in the world but you still have to pay precious points to have them as your classmates" ?
Because I want them to have different goals and so need different magic classes. That means having you both share all the same classes would be very weird.
>>
A wizard has tricked you as a practical joke and you have fallen into the dungeons below his tower! The wizard promises to let you go in the morning, about twelve hours away. Luckily, the monsters down here are rather friendly and excited to have a new visitor, and they would like to spend some time with you!

The inhabitants are:

>The Dragon
The dragon is a slender and strangely warm creature. She would like to spend a few hours curled up around you, cuddling you like a body pillow. She is a bit greedy though and may be unwilling to let you go to any of the others.

>The Griffon
The griffon has offered you a place to rest for the night. She is willing to roost upon you as if you were her own, keeping you warm in the cold dungeon while you rest in a nest of moss, twigs, and other small bits and pieces.

>The Slime
The slime is a playful and eager specimen. She (?) can assume many shapes and she really enjoys making others happy. She is also very imaginative and experimental.

>The Kobold
The kobold is a small creature almost half as tall as you. She comes equipped with a fine harp and singing talent. She would like to serenade you if you would like to hear her perform, but she secretly wants you to share your body heat with her. She appears gentle and sweet, but she can be fiery and passionate if you push her in the wrong or right ways.

>Skeleton
The skeleton is a former captain of a long lost sailing crew. He is willing to share some of his private reserve of alcohol and play card games with you. He has many tales to tell if you are willing to listen. He has set you up an old cot with a blanket for you to use if you like.

How do you spend your time down here?
>>
>>51930959
I only read the girls that looked like waifus.

>Alca
Boobs
>Princess Amarthine
Also boobs and loyalty A
>Horn of Plenty
>Holy Symbol
>Queen Tyrannicus
Use Alca to BTFO Tyrannicus
Then we're chilling in the future
>>
>>51931956
Slime.
>>
>>51925940
The last word in Malleable is a typo.
>>
>>51931956
I'm gonna sit facing the corner, huddled over in the fetal position, hoping to get out un-raped. Cry if anyone touches me
>>
File: 1297257230236.jpg (70KB, 301x450px) Image search: [Google]
1297257230236.jpg
70KB, 301x450px
>>51931956
>Skeleton
>>
>>51931839
>Do you have an idea for "these characters exist in the world but you still have to pay precious points to have them as your classmates" ?
Write their main entries as if that were the case, then list out how things would change if they were your classmate/roommate/senpai, I think.

An example of sorts:
>Person A
>Usually hangs around at X and works hard at Y, hoping to one day Z.
>As senpai, he'd be happy to help you with your Y homework, and practically ecstatic if you're also striving towards Z.

Hopefully that got the idea across well enough.
>>
>>51931956
>not sharing a brew with the skelebro
What are you, some kinda gay?
>>
File: Dark Choices.jpg (3MB, 1200x5251px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Choices.jpg
3MB, 1200x5251px
>>
>>51926243
>Class
Sorcerer
>Spells
Time Stop 2
Alter World 2
Transform 1
Porn Physics 1
>Artifacts
Grimoire - Immortality
Grimoire - Enslave
>>
>>51931151
Except it makes you gay and real gay men prefer manly man
>>
>>51930716

>Gothic Parish

>Sub-Arctic

>Volcano, Mountains, Woodlands, Rock Formations, Rivers

>Old Mansion

>The Wilderness

>Soft Blanket, Inviting Pendant, Fur mantle.

>Endless Expanse

>>Blacksmith
>Part Time Carpenter

>Fairy Grove, Floating Islands, Primeval Forest, Galaxy Lake.

>Dapper Gentleman

>Decay City Ruins, Nature Sprite.
>>
>>51932479
>having this bad taste
Everyone knows the best thing is two cute boys...
>>
File: 1473042899591.jpg (40KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1473042899591.jpg
40KB, 284x284px
>>51931151
>>51932479
>>51932620
>>
>>51932368

>Charon

He seems like a nice guy, and he might make me his assistant when I die.
>>
>>51932648
Which one is your favorite? I bet it's The Hunk lol!
>>
>>51932479
masc4masc bro masc4masc
>>
>>51926243
>Ritualist

>Spells (9)
Transform+
Charm+
Pleasure+
Immortality
Normality
Porn Physics

>Items
Grimoire, Enslave
Grimoire, Erase Memory

It's a bit time consuming, but everything should work out fine. I'll charge up my ritual before I go out, so I'll have 10 mana to work with on my initial foray. I'll pick a target with few social interactions, someone who nobody will miss. With the ability to shape body and mind, I can choose anyone, but I'd prefer them to be a natural girl.

Regardless, once I've picked someone out, I'll Charm and Normalize. This will leave me 3 mana to work with, so I can Erase Memory on someone if necessary. This requires me to carry one of my Grimoires, but with normalization that shouldn't be an issue. Then I just have to get them home.

Once home, I just need to pull off another ritual to recharge, then begin the Enslave, Pleasure, Transform process. I'll probably do this slowly to fully enjoy it. Might take a couple of recharges, but oh well.

Then it's all fun and games with Porn Physics, until it's time to mind wipe them, let them have my home and money, then move on with my little operation.

I just need to charm up someone with a lot of money to get by. No mansions or anything, just get a billionaire to buy me a little suburban ranch. Hell, maybe I'll make custom partners for a price. Could be tricky, I don't want a reputation, but the right buyer would pay a lot for their perfect partner.

Of course, I'm immortal, so I can do this forever.
>>
>>51931956
befriend the slime, and go chill with her and the skeleton
>>
>>51933197
>skeleton_jelly.jpg
>>
>>51933279
>Not skelly_jelly.jpg
0/10
>>
>>51927781
>Gender Swap
>>
>>51933424
>Am I skelly jelly?
>No, I am skeleton jelly.
>>
File: skelefriend.jpg (368KB, 1351x1004px) Image search: [Google]
skelefriend.jpg
368KB, 1351x1004px
>>51931956
yo this is rad as fuck. Gimme some kobold lovin and skelebro hangtime

...I might make a quick and dirty image for this
>>
>>51933812
All I need is a good picture of a griffon. Anybody? The only ones I can find are too menacing
>>
>>51925926
I'm writing a husbando cyoa. Should I or not include kinks?
I'm afraid it might make people angry and I don't know too many.
>>
>>51931956
Skeleton, Kobold, Slime, and I play some Texas Hold'em or maybe teach me some new card games like Baccarat and also get drunk. Never learned to play Baccarat, always wanted to and why not invite everyone who can hold cards.
>>
>>51931956
Man this cyoa hasn't even been made yet and I already know I'm picking the dragon.
>>
>>51934113
If you don't know very many just don't include them
>>
File: 2245832_orig.png (834KB, 841x800px) Image search: [Google]
2245832_orig.png
834KB, 841x800px
>>51934035
>>
>>51931956
Why can't I go to the SkeleBro, get a game going, then entice the Kobold over with an offer of alcohol (after checking with the skeleton or just sharing my portion) to warm her up, which transitions into her using her harp to attract the slime and get it doing interpretive dance. Then awakened by our fun the Griffon and invited to join for us all to have a snuggly feathery pillow and the dragon finally gets over itself to come curl around the whole lot of us while we spend the night enjoying song, drink, cards and good company.
>>
>>51934313
Rog'
It doesn't feel that lewd right now...
>>
File: wizard prank.png (1MB, 1200x2044px) Image search: [Google]
wizard prank.png
1MB, 1200x2044px
>>51934371
that works, thanks
>>
>>51934394
Because that would imply charisma and social skills that the denizens of this thread are almost certainly lacking
>>
>>51934113

Don't force it in. Makes sure it fits the tone.
>>
>>51932368
Kayako, creepy ghost waifu ftw and you'd also get all the other ghosts to chill with.
>>
>>51934526
>mlp
>>51934565
>anthro
no thanks
>>
File: skeleton jelly.jpg (818KB, 988x2749px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton jelly.jpg
818KB, 988x2749px
>>51933279
>>51933424
>>51933553
>>
>>51931956
Play cards and drink with skelebro, slime, and kobold.
>>
>>51934562
>husbando cyoa
>don't force it in
O-oh
>>
>>51934585
You're missing a bit. Here's the full thing: http://imgur.com/lbIoX
>>
File: sea.jpg (71KB, 736x875px) Image search: [Google]
sea.jpg
71KB, 736x875px
>>51934578
>>
>>51934526
Global Rule 15: All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.

Going assume that anything relating to the shows is covered by rule 15.
>>
>>51934526
You fool, you'll summon /him/!
>>
File: honey.jpg (65KB, 493x650px) Image search: [Google]
honey.jpg
65KB, 493x650px
>>51934578
>>
>>51934685
How'd you know that was from MLP, anon?
>>
>>51934842
Because it's fanbase is a cancerous bloated mass that pops up in unrelated shit and someone else has pointed out to me that it's from that show?
>>
>>51932368
I hate how the first choice is obviously the best, makes me not even want to bother really reading the rest.
>>
>>51934449
>>51934113
On that note, any particular types you want in? I have plenty ideas but I might as well ask. No reason not to
>>
>>51928678
Conduit is very developed; there's a lot to it and a lot of room for more. I've even been considering running a campaign with the players as conduits.
>>
>>51934893
Really? I haven't seen any brony culture shit in forever. Guess I'm just lucky.
>>
>>51935141
It was a while ago

One of my friends was a brony when the show first came out and wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. My brain likes to hold onto useless pieces of shit seemingly to piss me off.
>>
>>51934565
>>51934578
Wait, people take the anthropomorphic clause of gr 3 seriously? How exactly do monstergirls, centaurs, and elementals get a pass on being anthropomorphic?
>>
>>51935202
It's intended for furshit, not antropomorphic art in general. Yes, there's a big difference, even if people can't agree on a strict definition.
>>
File: Swag.png (157KB, 308x231px) Image search: [Google]
Swag.png
157KB, 308x231px
>>51927781
>Lieteller
It worked so well for this guy!
>>
>>51935234
I definitely agree there is a difference. But when I think of the hallmarks of the hated furry subculture I think less of >>>/b/723833123 and more of >>>/b/723833231. Otherwise kobolds, kitsune, and thundercats will start triggering people.
>>
>>51935304
Tommy Pickles?
>>
>>51928680
>Watcher
Sir Alex Fraser

>Ability
- Might
- Sight
- Empath
>>
>>51935366
No. You know what gryphon with tits was furry. A girl with monster ears and a tail is not the same as turning an animal slightly human.
I thought the thread would die to that retarded "argument" from earlier, not this
>>
File: absolutely not.gif (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely not.gif
34KB, 300x300px
>>51931151
The only way to win is not to play...
>>
>>51935495
But why? You're gay now, you're gonna say no thanks to a lovely boyfriend?
I bet you wouldn't say the same if all the bf's were genderswapped!
Hypocrite...
>>
File: 1483345973681.jpg (149KB, 834x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1483345973681.jpg
149KB, 834x1438px
>>51935202
>>51935366
>>51935465
The general rule is to look at the face.

>Humanoid face + humanoid body: Humanoid
>Humanoid face + Animal body: Monstergirl/boy
>Animal face (muzzle, snout, etc) + animal body: Animal
>Animal face + Humanoid body: FURRYSHIT OMG PURGE
There's a lot more nuance to it, such as 'piecewise hybrids' (Mermaids, centaurs, other monstergirls) and pre-existing species (Kobolds, Egyptian gods) being exempt, but it's the combination of snout + tits that gets b&.

Pic related is a very good example of "the line" - no snout means it isn't furry, and no (distinct) nipples means it's blue-safe, but it's close enough to both that particularly ban-happy mods might delete it anyway.

Also, topical images (wifwolves on a "classic monsters" thread, pic related on /vp/) are less likely to be deleted on reflex.
>>
>>51927866
Pirate, Frigate, Saber, More Pistols, Parrot, Alchoholic, Trust No One, Fool, Cuirass, Abu the Monkey, Jack the "Other Captain", Madame Shyt Deas, and First Mate Mathew.
I be a mighty pirate! Not some wimbly ninja!
I be capn' of an impressive Frigate.
I have me Saber, I have meself an entire bandolier of pistols, I have me a nice cuirass, and I have me ol' pall polly. I know better than to trust anyone, and I am usually drunk. Most people think I'm an idiot, but that's what I want 'em ta think!
I also got sailin' with me Abu, the lovable monkey, me first mate Mathew, and Madame Shyt Deas along for the ride. They are the merriest bunch a freinds you ever did see! There's also "Captain" "Jack", a man I'm 98% certain is a ninja sent to spy on me. Jokes on him, we look so similar that he'll probably get stabbed in the night before I do.
>>
Anyone have the 'Argumentative Anons' Cyoa?
>>
File: Arguementative Anons Page 1.jpg (5MB, 1400x8900px) Image search: [Google]
Arguementative Anons Page 1.jpg
5MB, 1400x8900px
>>51935703
>Anyone willing to post a CYOA that I didn't save, nor do I have the minimal patience to look in the Pastebin

Fixed it for you
>>
File: Arguementative Anons Page 2.jpg (5MB, 1400x7600px) Image search: [Google]
Arguementative Anons Page 2.jpg
5MB, 1400x7600px
>>51935735
>>
>>51935735
I didn't know it was in the Pastebin and I'm on a new laptop.

This is literally the only time I've requested a cyoa anon, please don't be so mean.
>>
>>51935781
Eh, I know I don't keep the dropbox 100% up to date and it misses a lot of CYOAs (usually because they don't have a name or I just don't care for them) but if it has a name it's probably in there and you can find it by the name.
>>
>>51928111
I take the tome. I have more hotdogs in the freezer, and a back up canister of propane. I can cook more.
I take Healing, Space, Light, Air, Water, Lightning, Golemancy, and Preggomancy.
I'm not sure what the use of pregnant golems is, but I'll be finding out.
>>
>>51927781
>Compassion
>Speak Through Thoughts
>Water Manipulation
>Power Over Water
>Memory Stealer
>Fate's Fool
>Energy Shield
>Blood of Youth
>Atronach
>Cleric
>Magneto
>Frost Blooded
>Blood Magic
>Unrequited Love
>Illusionist
>Enchanter
>Curse Caster

Shapeshifter is really, really interesting. I almost took it, but the power is underwhelming in this meta-environment and I don't fancy it personally from an rp standpoint.

If I wear gold chainmail gloves, can I grasp objects through the gloves without transmuting them? Does the Gargoyles solution to Geass work? Do I get to look like sexy humanoid medusa with stylish snake hair, or brutish monster medusa? Is it cheating to pick Traumaturge if one has a severe anxiety disorder?

I assume Generosity means to say that you cannot use any powers but Generosity.
>>
>>51935556
>that nose
Gross
>>
>>51928098
Magic Pouch AB
2 Iron Crab Carapaces, an Eagle Feather, two Sweetrain berries, one frog head, one spotted mushroom, and a dickrock.
>>
>>51935556
So Anubis is a furry, and only allowed on /b/? Is the Sphinx ok becuse it is a humanoid face on an animal body, or not okay because it has tits?
>>
>>51935366
Thundercats are furry, full stop. They just get a pass because of nostalgia and "more innocent times" bs.
>>
>>51928680
Watcher: Lieutenant Daniel Scott
Anomaly, Oddity, and Might, assuming omni slots aren't something awesome.
>>
>>51935983
Anubis would only run into issues if he was portrayed lewdly.
>>
>>51935983
>>51935556
>and pre-existing species (Kobolds, Egyptian gods) being exempt,
Lrn2read.
>>
>>51936161
Any portrayal of furries is considered inherently lewd.
>>
>>51929118
I'd set it up so that each person can be independantly taken as a classmate, roommate, and sempai, each step offering different perks and drawbacks. You could also maybe include a set bonus perk for each one if you have all three.
You might also have different points for determining classmates, roommates, and sempais, perhaps determinable by prior decisions, like dorm or transfer status?
>>
>>51936197
You know that's not how it works, else /co/ wouldn't be allowed to exist at all.
>>
>>51925965
Do we pick 4 planets, or 4 enemies?
I'm an idiot.
>>
>>51935703
you're not gonna build for it?
>>
>>51936192
>griffons
>not a pre-existing species
>>
>>51936331
Fantasy griffons didn't have titties.
>>
File: 61023385_p2_master1200.jpg (611KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61023385_p2_master1200.jpg
611KB, 820x1200px
>>51927781
>Gender Swap, Undeath, Clairvoyance, Borrowing Time, Jack, Wizard, Demonic Pact, Nectoturge.
I can be the Zombie Witch now.
>>
Anybody got those /comfy/ cyoas?
>>
>tfw read Goddess Dating Cyoa
>now I wanna make a cyoa on dating goddesses
Why does this happen? Why do I only get ideas after reading something another person already did?
>>
>>51936395
Well I guess you could focus on poo goddesses or something else it doesn't cover
>>
File: IMG_1115.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>51936387
Here's Time Stop Chill Zone, winner of CYOA's coveted "The CYOA I Wish Was Real Most" award
>>
>>51936424
Thanks anon
>>
>>51930959
Kara
>Loyalty is nice, and she's a good enough fighter
Rex Hartigan
>Loyalty is nice, and we need someone with some brains
Mohommad Bin-al-Abdullah
>The loyalty is a tough pill, but we really need someone who can the talk real good, and both the magic carpet and the wish should come in handy
Eugene Schmidt
>Rough loyalty again, but I feel he is an incredible trump card to have. He will probably beat Lord Infinideath by himself, albeit to awful music.
Avcalibur
>Regeneration should solve a number of problems. Not Dying as Easily is a pretty okay power.
Horn of Plenty
>Food is good.
I'll fight Lord Doomskull first. I need that car.
>>
File: God of Comfort - Hotei.png (5MB, 1000x7732px) Image search: [Google]
God of Comfort - Hotei.png
5MB, 1000x7732px
>>51936387
>>
>>51936395
It's called inspiration, anon.
>>
>>51931956
I guess I cuddle with the Kobold.
By the way, are we talking lizard, dog, or rat Kobold here?
>>
File: IMG_1225.png (2MB, 1000x5621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.png
2MB, 1000x5621px
>>51936492
To be played in conjunction with this CYOA, although people rarely do
>>
>>51936395
I mean, there are a whole lot of goddesses out there, Anon. Italics covered a lot of them but it's not like he totally cornered the market.
>>
>>51936364
Neither does Anubis.
>>
>>51936331
>>51936331
>>51936364
>>51936593
Pointless. The guy made up the exemption text.
>>
>>51936593
Which is why you'd only get in trouble for posting Anubis with his cock out or a nice pair of tits.
>>
>>51936676
Full frontal male nudity isn't on the same level as clothed breasts.
>>
I see you guys have hundreds, possibly thousands? of these. But do you ever truly get together and play? Not irl, just do you play with the scenarios you choose for yourselves and make stories and the like with other anons? Or do you take what's here and play in /qst/? Just curious.
>>
>>51936730
A little. Not with these assholes though, usually with people I actually know from outside of /cyoa/.
>>
>>51936730
There is light roleplay and discussions about mechanics/Lore in threads with fresh OC. Some CYOAs engender debate whenever they are posted. The rare CYOA has grown out of control and left the thread.

Personally, I use the CYOAs as fuel for my own imagination and enjoy light discussion with other anons, as well as reading builds for a CYOA I am also looking at
>>
>>51936714
Kinda irrelevant when the rule is targetting furries and not just nudity.
>>
>>51936785
But very relevant when claiming that part of the furry identification is sexualization.
>>
>>51936833
Fair enough. I just don't see how merely having breasts is sexualization on the level of having your cock out.
>>
>>51936773
>Personally, I use the CYOAs as fuel for my own imagination
This. Sometimes I use a CYOA as a jumping-off point for a character I'm making, or a setting I'm making, or sometimes just for a bit of writefaggotry. The CYOA thread is a great place to brainstorm and find some inspiration.
>>
>>51936749
>>51936773
Cool, thanks for answering.
>>
>>51936773
I am the same, except I tend to enjoy when discussions get heated or in-depth in some way. It makes the thread lively, like a gregarious coffeehouse or bustling tavern. All things in moderation though, even immoderation.
>>
>>51925926
Is the creator of this around, or are you the creator? I kind of fell in love with this and I'd love to talk about it!
>>
>>51925940
Could you explain Self-Feeding Rage? Looks cool, but I'm not 100% on what it does.
>>
>>51937193
Infinite rage.
>>
>>51925940
How do you have a colon in a filename?
>>
>>51937193
That's neat, but what's the use of more than one if it's infinite?
>>
File: Mars Colony CYOA v1.jpg (5MB, 1700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Mars Colony CYOA v1.jpg
5MB, 1700x6000px
>>
>>51937302
>>51937244
>>51937193
Technically, it's supposed to be a boost to rage (increasing with level), but the creator forgot to make the individual symbiotes NOT trigger each other.

So if each symbiote gives 50%, the intened effect was 150%, 200%, and 250% strength of rage. Since the symbiotes trigger each other, though, it's 150%, (an asymptote at) ~300%, and infinite rage.
>>
File: shower magic.jpg (5MB, 1200x9372px) Image search: [Google]
shower magic.jpg
5MB, 1200x9372px
>>51936387
obligatory
>>
>>51937417
Oh okay, awesome. How many threads back did he post about it?
>>
File: 1488163849334.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488163849334.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>51925926
Repostan
>Einarcol
>Nano-Soldier/Indomitable

>Psionic Regeneration 2
>Mind Reading 2
>Psychogenic Focus 3
>Organ Mulcher 2
>Targeting Computer 3
>Bionic Eyes 3
>Adaptability 3
>No Sell 3
>Aura of Nightmares 3
>Rise to the Challenge 3
>Death Gaze 1

>Weapon 1 - Metal Fist
>Electrified, Superheavy, Jet booster, Barrier

>Weapon 2 - Machine Gun
>All Mods

>Weapon 3 - Rocket Launcher [Shoulder Mount]
>MIRV, Shaped Charge, Guided, Fusion

>Cleanser, Waste Disposal, IV Tubes, Gun Mounts, Servos, Jump-Jets, Bioplasma Battery, Upgrade, Airstrike

>Radio

>All planets. Mars and Lazaria first.

>Reconstitution

>Exemplar
>Hybrid
>Overmodded

>Sanity's Eclipse
>Undo the Future

>I am the companion to whoever wants me

>>51922442
Think about it: The Terminator came from the future in order to assassinate someone and alter the course of history.
Sound familiar? The only difference between the Terminator and Samurai Jack is that one is evil and the other has an extra time-travel in his story.
>>
>>51937467
Probably just one or two. The CYOA isn't that old.
>>
File: workwork.gif (1MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
workwork.gif
1MB, 260x173px
>>51931095
>>
>>51937493
Yep, not even a thread. You explained it a lot better, however, so thanks!
>>
File: Cowboy Cyoa.png (2MB, 800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy Cyoa.png
2MB, 800x3000px
This got a good amount of replies the last time I posted it. I think some other anon posted it again a thread or two ago which was neat. Probably one of the best joke cyoas.
>>
File: Autistic Prison Cyoa.png (4MB, 1400x6508px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Prison Cyoa.png
4MB, 1400x6508px
>>
>>51937304
Medical Skill 1 point (10)
Mechanical Training 3 points, 25%
The station 3 points, 25 survival chance (+5 for my own medical skill, and + 5 for Anastasie's) 45% survival chance.
Kanae 1 (+5)
Anastasie 2 (+5)
Ming 2 (+10)
Susan 2 (+10)

So I've spent all 14 points, have a 100% survival rate, and have 4 women with which to restart civilization, none of whom seem too unreasonable to manage.

As a secondary, balance note, the Complications should grant 2 extra points, since 10% for 1 point is a ridiculous bargain.
>>
File: Sidekick Cyoa.jpg (924KB, 1025x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Sidekick Cyoa.jpg
924KB, 1025x4800px
>>
File: Cryo_Legionnaire.jpg (104KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cryo_Legionnaire.jpg
104KB, 475x600px
>>51925926
Name: The Iceman
Race: Giant
Soldier Type: Gene fighter/Nano soldier
Ressurection: Reconstitution
Boons: Hybrid, Exemplar
Drawback: Sanity's eclipse

Powers: Psionic Strength (1)
Psionic regeneration 3 (4)
Organ mulcher 3 (7)
Targeting computer 3 (10)
Bionic eyes 3 (13)
Adaptability 3 (16)
Cryo Breath 3 (19)
Biotic organ 3 (22)
Hypertrophy booster (25)
Mind reading 1 (26)

Weapons: "Cryo gaurd" Gauntlets
Super-cooled
Vibro weapon
Superheavy
Jetbooster

"Deep freeze" Plasma caster
Fuel Tube
Cold Builder
"Arctic" flare
Overcool

"Mirage" Laser cannon
Ramp-up
Red-blue focus shift
Longshot
Energizer

Armour: Cleanser
Waste disposal
Jump jets
Servos
Lightweight
Impact gel
Bulwark
Resistant
Overclocking
Upgrading
Fancy

Planet: Hell
Enemies: Yes

Companions: Roosevelt
Pharinalia
Ming
Aiden
Nikolai

The iceman cometh...
...and hell freezes with him.

>>51937479
where we going boss?
>>
File: terminator skeleton in fire.jpg (26KB, 680x334px) Image search: [Google]
terminator skeleton in fire.jpg
26KB, 680x334px
>>51937947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvdT4wFh0tQ

To hell.
>>
>>51937304
>Skills -1
Medical
>Site -6
The Seed
>Colonists -6
Meimei, Kanae, Madison, Naomi
>Complications +10%
"Did You See That?"

Survival Chance: 100%

Looking forward to seeing what the Martial Mystery is.
>>
>>51937845
>10% for 1 point is a ridiculous bargain
It's commensurate with the Medical Skill, as well as The Ship and The Modules Sites. I think it's okay since you're not expected to be able to blithely stack more than a couple of complications. It can also be argued that the complications each represent an unknown amount of potential risk towards your survival, over and above your calculated survival rate.
>>
>>51937837
Loser: +40
Deviant: +15
Nerd: +40
Weeb: +25
Neckbeard: 15
Edgelord: 5
Insanity: 0
Total: 140. Top Nerd or Loser
I guess I'll take the garden

Free My Stuff: Games, and Anime Paraphenalia.
Private Bathroom (30 points)
Ray of Feels: (15 points)
Anxiety Cure: (5 Points)
Loliform: (40 points)
50 leftover points to 150 bucks a week. Not too shabby.
I guess I'm mostly going to huddle in my bathroom. Maybe play some vidya.
So basically nothing changes, except I'm cuter, safer, and I no longer have a minor breakdown whenever the phone rings. Hooray.
>>
>>51937868
Disciple, Firo, and Undead.

I just keep the man alive, and reach things on high shelves, and I get a much more entertaining adventure.
>>
>>51928111
Druidism
Golemancy
Preggomancy
Shadow
Light
Balance
Space
Healing Magic
>>
>>51925926
Human
Indomitable

Psionic Mindwipe 3 (25)
Psionic Regeneration 3(22)
No Sell 2 (20)
Aura of Nightmares 3 (17)
Rise to the Challenge 3 (14)
Mind Reading 2 (12)
Psionic Barrier 2 (10)
Psychogenic Focus 3 (7)
Psychic Arms 3 (4)
Psionic Press 3 (1)
Attract Repel 1 (0)

Ballistic (SMG)
Full-Auto
Gauss Rails
Ammo Belt
Hollow Point

Explosive (Grenade Belt)
Shrapnel
Detonator
Shaped Charge
Fusion

Melee (Combat Knife)
Vibro-Weapon
Monoblade
Pain Train

Armour (A Trigun-esque Duster)
Lightweight
Impact Gel
Bulwark
Projectile Deflection
Whirlwind of Blades
Airstrike
Resistant
Tobacco
Fancy
Cleanser

Send me wherever I'm needed.

Nightmare
Exemplar

The Brother of Us All
Shirley Godfrey
Nikolai Sikorsky
Simon Hayes
Ahlam Abbas
>>
>>51938346
What is the point of Preggomancy, exactly?
>>
>>51937304
Medical 10
The Modules 20
Mars 35
Felissa 0
Ming 10
Jin-Hee 5

Complications:
This Feels Wrong, genderbending Mars.

I get to spend the rest of my life getting hatefucked by Mars' hot cock, I get to lez out with Jin-Hee, and I get to sexually tease Ming and Felissa until they break down into putty while we all carry Mars' babies. There are worse fates.
Plus I managed to score an 80% survival rate. I assume the 20% failure rate is how likely I am to not survive regular, passionate, and angry nights with mars.
>>
>>51938548
I'm not entirely sure but it's probably safer than Black Hole, if nothing else.
>>
File: 1481570749644.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481570749644.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>51938575
>>
>>51938548
To have sex with your golems, I assume. Just inference, but they may be more like homonculus
>>
>>51937304
Sexual
The Accident

Felicia, MeiMei, Kanae, Brooks, Kiera, Mizako, Nadja
Complications: Do you Copy, Did you see that?
I've got one spaceflight to have an 8-person orgy.
Then there's actually a solid 50% chance that these girls will actually carry my sorry ass from the wreckage and slap something together long enough for the martian fuckmonsters and electrical storm to doom us.
>>
>>51938681
That shirt is objectively true. Teen pregnancy rates would plummet if only anal sex was practiced, and the girls that practiced Analstinance would still be able to claim their virginity later since their hymens would probably be intact.
Societal reform is called for here, gentlemen.
>>
>>51937304
The Seed
Tam
Ayano
Ming
Kanae
Felissa

One and Only
I get the best waifu, and sista from anotha mista in Tam.
The rest of Mars population can come from Ayano. I dgaf. I have an 80% survival rate and get to have a fulfilling, monogamous relationship with bestgirl and hear stories about how the local fuckboi is getting passed around. What have you done today?
>>
>>51938877
>Ayano and Felissa's children
Mars will be filled with the most worthless people the universe has ever seen.
>>
>>51938693
That doesn't seem right to me. Making a golem who is already pregnant doesn't seem to be aimed at having sex with them. Additionally, there are some rather well-known settings where homunculi are quite capable of sex, independent of being capable of pregnancy.
>>
File: fuckshitavenue.png (31KB, 773x977px) Image search: [Google]
fuckshitavenue.png
31KB, 773x977px
Slut life anon here with a potential change. Is this more or less complicated?
>>
>>51939003
Maybe it's so you can have sex with the baby golems
>>
>>51938760
God's loophole isn't a new thing. If it becomes prevalent, anal just becomes another kind of sex that's had, with all the accompanying issues.

The hymen being "intact" vs "broken" is mostly myth; tearing and bleeding can happen during intercourse with an unusually overdeveloped hymen (and/or if the sex is exceedingly rough), but that level of over development isn't super common. About as common as having an unusually long clitoris. Most girls just don't have a substantial hymen to tear or bleed from normal sex, even vigorous sex with a large penis.

Source: I'm a practicing pediatrician of 8 years in good standing and a specialty in female reproductive health. I also do clinical work with various outlets in my community including an orphanage, a few adoption agencies, a street youth program, and a legal brothel. Inspecting vaginal tissue in girls of all ages is a surprisingly common task.
>>
>>51939160
Easier to just make a baby golem if you're into that, more fun to impregnate a regular golem if you want to have that kind of relationship.

I just feel like the overlap between people who want a pregnant golem but don't want to impregnate a golem or just make golem kids is kind of small.
>>
>>51939014
So you're reorganizing it into trees with prerequisites?
>>
>>51939014
I'm not familiar enough with the latest incarnation of Slut Life to tell you that. Without any context, your spoilered image seems more complicated than it probably needs to be.
>>
File: current.png (5KB, 752x46px) Image search: [Google]
current.png
5KB, 752x46px
>>51939403
No, that's just showing what option it is (e.g. the controller upgrade on prosthetics for the amputee body mod).

>>51939429
Pic is example how it is now. Personally I think as it is now is simpler but I dunno.
>>
File: 234675.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
234675.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>51939332
>>51938760
this is a very in-depth discussion about anal
>>
>>51926101
Alright, that sounds smart.

>>51937158
I am the creator.

>>51926088
Yes, it will be reworked. As will Rise to the Challenge.

>>51937193
This guy >>51937417
explains it well.

It'll get a rework soon so don't worry too much about it.

>>51931823
Yes.
>>
>>51939332
The main problem with anal as a solution to teen pregnancy is that the teen girls who are willing to have anal are the ones who are honestly pretty willing to have sex in the pussy. The ones who aren't hung up on chastity don't tend to be the ones who are scared of birth control. The ones who don't care either way, don't care either way.

Since guys don't, as a group, stop wanting pussy just because they are jacking off/getting head/fucking ass unless pussy isn't their number 1 thing to begin with (not that common), combine that with the first paragraph and teen preg rates aren't that different.

Want to kill teen pregnancy rates, and drastically improve the outcomes of those teen pregnancies that do occur? Sexual education and birth control. Take the dangerous mystification out of it and give them the tools to understand and manage their sexual lives and outcomes.
>>
Next thread I might post the Rapture Academy CYOA, but I'd really be interested in a game/roleplay based off of it (and yes, I know it was taken from an actual set of rules; I think the CYOA is more varied and has better worldbuilding). Would anyone else be interested in that, or is this just a pipe dream for me?
>>
>>51939534
Does that mean you can kill the final boss of hell with Rip and Tear?
>>
>>51939646
Maybe, /maybe/ if I had time and we were Noblebright Mode.

So not very likely.
>>
>>51939693
I kind of figured that. I'm not too into the whole "rape is good" aspect of it either, though I'd like any campaign to be a bit freer in its motives than just "bring the school down." As written, it's a pretty niche thing and would probably need to be toned down a bit before any real campaign. I do like the environment it sets up with the severe rivalries between students and the general lawlessness of the school, though.
>>
>>51939484
A table seems kind of unnecessary when the only controller not available to all things is "random". Just put a note next to each option that says "cannot choose random controller".
>>
>>51926643
>I'm not a pirate.
Who wants to help someone who willingly cripples themselves?
>>
>>51939667
No, if a final boss kills you, you appear in a random demon nearby. I'll clarify next version.
>>
>>51939923
But wouldn't every other demon be dead at that point?
>>
>>51939992
Fine, you rip out the chest of a dangerous wild animal on a nearby planet.
>>
>>51940028
This just gives me more incentive to kill everything. Okay, imagine there's nothing alive on any nearby planets, and obviously you can't kill final bosses with this. You could just say that you can pick any of the other 4 methods or 5 if you're a hybrid.
>>
>>51940068
You know what I'll add in a little blurb above the planets mentioning the demons exist in unlimited numbers in a certain plane just for you. You find a way back to our realm via portal.
>>
>>51940108
Fuck that. If that's the case I'll just keep killing demons forever.
>>
File: 350px-Antonidas-full.jpg (39KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Antonidas-full.jpg
39KB, 350x497px
>>51939903
That depends, who wants to help someone who has dominated the meta for way too long?
>>
>>51939693
"We" as in the people playing, or the thread in general?

>>51939646
I'd do Rapture, though I think a certain amount of thematic lewdness would be expected.
>>
>>51931151
>picking anything
>>
>>51940121
So I don't get it, do you want to be able to respawn with Rip and tear or not?
>>
>>51940139
Those playing.
>>
File: 1455847768666.jpg (10KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
1455847768666.jpg
10KB, 236x188px
>>51940162
Sure, as long as there are demons left. I thought killing them all was the point. But if for some reason you couldn't respawn by exploding out of another being, you should be able to change how you respawn. I only chose it because it's metal as fuck and I get to kill something while doing it. And because I suggested it, but I guess you thought of it before I did.
>>
>>51936540
How is one even related to the other?
>>
>>51940108
Final bosses have such high defence that you wouldn't be able to rip through their chest. You would just be crushed to death at some point in those three days, beginning the cycle anew. Pray that a new, weaker demon spawns that you can infest soon, before the unending agony drives you insane.

There, problem solved. Exterminating all life before fighting the final boss is now a fantastically bad idea.
>>
>>51940212
You'll always respawn by exploding out of another being. In fact, I can just say you'll bring a demon back to life just to rip out of its chest again.
>>
>>51940306
>bring a demon back to life just to rip out of its chest again
Done. This is officially the most metal outcome.
>>
>>51940139
Yeah, obviously. Even in a bit toned-down of a setting, it's still going to have to be lewd in other non-rape areas. I'm just kind of gauging interest because in the last thread I came up with a build that I particularly liked, and I remember the Dark Magical Girl CYOA got an actual session going a few threads back, so I thought maybe the same thing could be done with Rapture.
>>
File: 1479667792874.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479667792874.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>51940306
Alright. I'll take it.
>>
>>51940354
Are we talking full ERP then? Completely freeform, or what ruleset?
>>
>>51927781
>Asceptic
Woo, now I don;t have to worry about daily living.
>Cast and forget
Carry a spellbook?
>Spirit Mage
I trust the spirits.
>>
File: 1484002386189.png (2MB, 1430x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1484002386189.png
2MB, 1430x1430px
>>51940306
>>
>>51940385
I'm thinking full ERP. Not sure which ruleset to use yet, though I'm thinking either FATE for its minimalism, or some heavily modified Call of Cthulhu rules because I've adapted that system for a lot of shit before. The latter might be too structured for ERP, but it might work better if we wanted some sort of actual serious campaign included in the sexytimes.
>>
>>51937814
Y'know, Cowgirl Emma really makes this whole CYOA come together. She injects just the right amount of fuck it into this CYOA for it to work right.
>>
>>51940585
Interested.
>>
>>51931095
Cool, glad you haven't dropped it. As for stained glass look.. You have a few options.

1 Download a stained glass image that you like the look of and use that as a bacgkround, could be art or a photograph.

2 Make your own stained glass type background in an art program. Search for "Photoshop stained glass look" for some good tutorials on ways to use that filter.

Good look! Looking forward to this.
>>
>>51940585
You could always try FATA
>>
>>51939819
Is it strange that while I'm not turned on by rape itself, the idea of people turned on by rape turns me on?
>>
>>51940677
Hmm. It'd be my first time GMing something online, but if you're OK with that, then shoot me an email at [email protected] (one of my many throwaways). I'm not sure how I'd adapt all this stuff off the top of my head, and we might not get a big enough group interested, but it's a good start!

>>51940697
What's that? I'm not familiar with it.

>>51940746
I think I get what you mean, and I don't really think that's too weird.
>>
>>51937814
These are the greatest and best combos a Cowboy could ask for.
>Emma&Jennifer
Jennifer gets a cow she can abuse and milk, Emma gets someone to fuck her up regularly, and all of this goes on without you needing to do anything at all. You just get the tired, close to climax mess they fall into.
>Mikey Hikaru & Mikotonoshiroitori
Miko teaches Mikey how to be an actual badass with a katana, Mikey teaches Miko that there are worse fates in life, and between them nothing will remain in two pieces.
>Wierd Icecream Seller&Egyptian Magic Tome
Wierd Icecream Seller gets that much easier to push into joyfulness after a comfy night's sleep. You also get zombie salesmen to sell the icecream, but that's secondary.
>Cornelius and Tactical Minigirls
Cornelius will actually believe you are a motherfucking sorcerer, and it will be funny as fuck to watch the older one make a boy 50x her size into her bitch.
>>
>>51940798
>What's that? I'm not familiar with it.
I believe he is referring to FATAL. You do not want to know.
>>
>>51940854
Oh, I know FATAL. And I wish I didn't.
>>
>>51937814
So, Tactical Minigirls>The Pidgeon because the pidgeon is within their kill size.
Jennifer>Flatty because Jennifer will abuse her lack of boobage regularly.
Emma>Jennifer because no matter how much she abuses the poor cow, she just comes back hornier.
Flatty>Mikey because he must defend her honor, and he would probably wind up teleporting behind her, and six feet down because of her luck.
Mikey>Egyptian Magic Tome, because he doesn't leave enough to ressurect
Pidgeon>Emma, because Pidgeon won't indulge her fetishes
Cornelius>minigirls because he has a bigger gun
Iceceam>Cornelius because she gets overcome by his adorableness and winds up buring him in ice cream
and Magic Tome>Ice Cream because IceCream seller gets to comfy and buries herself in icecream by accident.
>>
>>51940841
It says that Jennifer is "as sadistic as they come". Take a quick look at history and imagine what the peak of human sadism might look like. There's no way you can trust someone like that to just be satisfied and limit themselves to hurting a poor cow.

In fact, my first task as a cowboy is to go out and either enslave Jennifer so she doesn't hurt anyone ever again, or gun her down in high cowboy fashion.
>>
>>51930716
Cozy.
>>
>>51937814
I almost wish I was gay so I could take advantage of Cornelius' "amazing talent for handling shotguns". But alas, I am straight.
>>
>>51940746
That is the most decent and moral reason to be sexually interested in rape play that I have ever heard. You've broadened my outlook today, thank you.
>>
Still waiting for the anon's imouto update.
>>
What's the gayest CYOA out there?

I want an answer.
>>
File: Viking.jpg (4MB, 1200x5199px) Image search: [Google]
Viking.jpg
4MB, 1200x5199px
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.