[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1363: Messing with Canon Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 622
Thread images: 84

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51905068
>>
I need underappreciated low-powered jumps.
>>
File: dril shitheaf.png (95KB, 1210x374px) Image search: [Google]
dril shitheaf.png
95KB, 1210x374px
New Fire Emblem Heroes WIP should be posted today.
>>
File: Squirrel and Hedgehog.jpg (25KB, 350x269px) Image search: [Google]
Squirrel and Hedgehog.jpg
25KB, 350x269px
>>51914337
Self-shilling for glorious leader, go to Squirrel and Hedgehog.
>>
>>51913418
Do ships replenish ammunition, fuel, and other misc. consumable resources post jump? If not how would we keep the vessels running post jump?

Also, isn't the Beagle Point location a death sentence for anyone who isn't an explorer with a fuel scoop?

Why are some of the best Exploration ships Undiscounted, instead of discounted for Explorer the origin that is lacking in discounted ships?
>>
Hey Val, I don't suppose you'd change it to allow us to supplement companion CP in SDS?
>>
>>51914368
Well going by that metric then hey >>51914337 I suggest Dr. McNinja!
>>
Jumpers, what do you think about you/companions importing as yourself?
Like your imported Lex Luthor importing as The Lex Luthor in a DC jump, or you waking up as a Action Hero version of of yourself in generic 80's action hero, or the version of you that lucked into a movie career in Hollywood?
>>
So:
> Tohsaka Rin + Sorcerer's Apprentice + Missing Piece

Basically?

A user of the Second Magic fully capable of making and using Wizard Rings. The crazy thing is that I think this should not only enhance her Jewel Magecraft, but her Command over the Second Magic as well, because some of those Rings could create Gateways into other worlds.

WHAT HAS SCIENCE(lol) DONE!!?
>>
>>51914517
Yes, but she'll have to put up with a little voice going "Lupachi Magic! Touch! Go!" every time she casts a spell. Is that worth it?
>>
>>51914337
Mark of the Ninja
Elona
I suppose Fallen London?
Castlevania may be a bit higher than normal but I haven't seen any conversation over it ever
Sly Cooper
Ruroni Kenshin/Samurai X
Lego is pretty cool but it might accidentally swing a bit higher than expected
>>
File: 1473103609485.gif (981KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1473103609485.gif
981KB, 250x205px
>>51914526
I dunno, that sounds like a pro to me. The jingles are catchy.

SHABADOOBIE TOUCH TO HENSHIN!

I can't see that ever getting old!
>pic related is my companions' reactions
>>
File: 1412188144829.gif (140KB, 265x295px) Image search: [Google]
1412188144829.gif
140KB, 265x295px
>>51914526
>>51914517
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>51909735
ASA pretty much got this, yeah. It's pretty much impossible in-setting.

After 5 millenia, the Yozi themselves have three plans that have a shot at working:
>The Reclamation, by the Ebon Dragon. This is the most detailed one... but also the one that requires by far the most setup, as well as the luck to get 50 Solar Exaltations to help with it. While it has been detailed in the Return of the Scarlet Empress book (so it's technically possible to pull off), it'd be damn hard to corrupt the Blessed Isle/entire world enough to make it feasible.
>Szoreny's plan. Basically amounts to snitch on the Reclamation, and negotiating for the information with the Sun.
>Cytherea's plan. She's doing something weird with geomancy. Very little info on that.

>>51914224
>Kind of an awkward question, but how much does the Heart of Green Iron from Infernals actually boost you? Like, what difference are we looking at if we take a basic bitch Infernal and give that to him?
Well, it's "4 dots" of strength and stamina. Kind of hard to quantify...

It'd put someone literally handicapped in those (like, the strength of a toddler) to peak human.

But a basic bitch Infernal with average human stats (2 in both), would be boosted to slighty superhuman in those?

And then it'd scale up if you're stronger than that.

>1. Can you use Blood of T'Foor Na on yourself
Sure.

>2. Can you use it to give non-Exalted natives Enlightened Essence?
Also sure.

Mostly unrelatedly, probably a Lunars WIP pdf in a few hours when I have more time.
>>
Would you think multiclassing in a D&D jump would make it harder to improve like it does in the game?

If you are the equivalent of a level 10 in one class and level 1 in a second would it be harder to grow in the second class than if you didn't have the first class?
>>
>>51914392
>Do ships replenish ammunition, fuel, and other misc. consumable resources post jump?

You get the schematics for ammo and other consumables. Fuel replenishes weekly post-jump.

>Also, isn't the Beagle Point location a death sentence for anyone who isn't an explorer with a fuel scoop?

Some starting locations are more challenging than others, yes.

>Why are some of the best Exploration ships Undiscounted, instead of discounted for Explorer the origin that is lacking in discounted ships?

Because those are multirole ships. Cobra could also be in combat, and so could the Anaconda - but they could also be in trading. If you're talking about the Asp, I'm flying one for combat right now.

Will reupload with a notes section that covers this. Anything else?
>>
>>51914671
>And then it'd scale up if you're stronger than that.
>Sure.
>Also sure.
Awesome.

>Lunars WIP
Double awesome.

Thanks, Mardukth.

>>51914705
Besides the fact that you'll be splitting your attention between multiple fields, probably not. I mean, there's even good odds multiclassing with stuff that has a lot of overlap will make you advance faster.

Unless you got it from a jump running on game mechanics. Pretty sure we've got one of those, somewhere. In which case: RIP.
>>
>>51914705

Depends on how literally the jump treats it. The FR one is pretty gamey, so probably there.

Otherwise... Well, the reason is harder to level up is because it's based around your total per level, so if you could just multiclass and gain fast levels by relying on your main class, things would break horribly.

Personally, I just replace XP with actual experience and time-spent, rather than it being some arbitrary metaphysical reward for burning down kobold orphanages.
>>
What resurrection magic has the least limits on it in jumpchain? Convenient resurrection powers can to solve a lot of issues that crop up in some settings.
>>
Neverwinter Nights question,
The Divine magic Capstone is supposed to make you the equal of a lvl 6-8 Divine Caster, that said do you or do you not have to buy the Divine Blessings to get the class features?

The Arcane Capstone looks like it gives the full capacity of an arcane caster but Divine seem to need additional purchases to get what their class should offer, if you want a druid you would need to pay 700 which makes it impossible for a companion to even be one!
>>
>>51914671
You've said before that stuff that would allow you to just walk out is restricted, but what about stuff that helps other people out and could never help you (at least not directly) in the first place? Stuff like planar banishing/summoning/etc.
>>
>>51905089
>The kitchen.
I love cooking. Often times i will cook so much that i could feed a small town. Pure hedonism comes out of that kitchen.
>The Battlefield
nothing better than wartime.
>The beach
In a hammock, sipping on some juice.
>>51905166
When you're above peak human/ below below average human.
>>51905233
Whenever I can.
>Magic
At this point, space is the only place i can do it repeatedly, and safely. Too widepread.
>Physical
I've run out of heavy enough things to pick up and put down. I think there's a perk somewhere for a gym that scales with you. No idea where though. Then again physical training is pointless for me really. It's just fun.
>Tech
Whenever i feel like it. Also how I train Magic and Psychic ability through emitters and mechanisms
>>51906582
Slanted writing sucks.
>>51907369
Avatar. The bending arts adapt to fighting styles very easily.
>>51907781
A sharp piece of glass, a heavy rock, a big stick...
>>51914337
The Fucking Musician jump.
>>
>>51914526
That's only when the Driver is involved tho. I'm pretty certain her jewel magecraft can bypass the need for a driver. However, she still has the KaleidoStick somewhere, so I'm gonna see if it can't help me out with messing with Rin and her Wizard Rings.

Oh, there's another crazy thing I noticed here as well.

> Me + SOLU + Cosmic Mind + Never Gonna Say Goodbye + Missing Piece + First Magic

Dunno if Digger realized what he had done unleashing KR on to the Jumpchain, but I'm going to be forever thankful to him.

>>51914638
>>51914669
AND SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!

THAAAAANK YOOOOUUUUU DIGGER-SAMA!!

>>51914664
That's how I imagine the girls (except for Mami, bless her heart) react whenever I get all excited and go:

> Girls! It's Show Time!
> Astartes: Book of the Dawn Sky Set!

> Saeko: ...*sigh*
> Io: *facepalm*
> Rin: *embarrassed Tsun*
> Mami: HAI! *beaming*

> Cue team transformation, four Magical Girls and a Magical Boy.

What kills Rin a little inside is that like this, we're all actually insanely powerful. But...well, Magical Girls led by a Magical Boy.
>>
File: room3.jpg (108KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
room3.jpg
108KB, 1600x900px
If Manyfist is around, Does Haven from Vampire: The Requiem follow you between jumps?
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51914868
>but what about stuff that helps other people out and could never help you (at least not directly) in the first place?
Not sure what you mean?

>Stuff like planar banishing/summoning/etc.
You'd still be able to summon stuff, yeah? Not sure where you'd be banishing things to though?

But things like just planeshifting out or opening a portal wouldn't work.
>>
File: Game Over.gif (3MB, 749x395px) Image search: [Google]
Game Over.gif
3MB, 749x395px
He was 61 years old.
>>
>>51914988
Twister jump when?
>>
>>51914854
Magicka has Revive, which is mentioned in-jump as 'the honey-badger of ressurection spells'.
>>
>>51915004
Why are you telling him to use a non-canon powergrab from an SB jump?
>>
>>51915004
So it can be easily defeated by golden eagles?
>>
>>51915069
Kindly do not use my post to springboard your bullshit argument.
And here's your (You).
>>
>>51914368
...so. I was thinking about stargate. And someone mentioned a torchwood gauntlet the other day.

Would you be okay with me redoing stargate into a gauntlet? I don't really know what you've banned, but it would probably include a lot more stuff, in exchange for increased suffering.
>>
>>51915091
I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just stating fact. Magicka was made by someone from Spacebattles. The note on Revive being the ultimate "fuck you, death" spell is unsupported by the game itself and added only to power it up. It's unofficial thread policy not to use such things, or at least to not talk about them if you do use them.
>>
>>51914471
Don't Dr McNinja and Axecop involve lots of scifi bullshit?
>>
>>51915134
And S&H involves Space Laser Wolves, so yeah around the same metric.
>>
File: viralload.png (935KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
viralload.png
935KB, 1280x720px
>>51914890

I'm perfectly aware of what I did
All shall walk the path of karate bugmen
>>
File: f77.jpg (28KB, 467x413px) Image search: [Google]
f77.jpg
28KB, 467x413px
>>51915132
>>51915069
>>51915091

Sick, I love this stuff.
>>
File: DANGER.png (91KB, 213x285px) Image search: [Google]
DANGER.png
91KB, 213x285px
>>51915152

If all shall walk the path of karate bugmen, then we need a way to ensure everyone becomes a karate bugman. KAMEN RIDER CHRONICLE WILL BE COMPLETED. EVERYONE MUST TATAKAE.
>>
Is actually safe to jump Dragonblooded early? Mostly because infernals, abyssals and solars coming back to fuck everything
>>
>>51914356
Oh, did I say "later today"? I meant in an hour.

I clarified something about Briedabilk. You may summon someone as long as you have made a deal with them and you are in the multiverse of the setting.

So, for example, if you made a deal with Superman, you could summon him in any DC settings otherwise with the gun but you can't summon him in the Nasuverse or Marvelverse.

V. 9 Made formatting changes, moved Fat Owl Friend to Items, reworded some perks and added more undiscounted items. Rearranged the notes, made Rain of Swords 50 CP instead of 100 CP, added Reach Through Walls, changed the pricing of Don’t Get Attached, added some more drawbacks. Added OC Companions.
>>
>>51914705
Let's say you're a fighter, who decided to take up wizardry. It's going to be a different thing all together excercising your brain and learning draconic than learning how to use a weapon. If you're focusing more on Rogue skills, then it'll be a lot easier. You probably picked up a lot the skills before hand.
>>
>>51915114
>redoing stargate into a gauntlet
Why?
>>
>>51915214
Wait, I took out Reach Through Walls. Whoops. That statement should not be in there.
>>
>>51915202
Well, Creation is an inherently dangerous place, so "safe" probably isn't the best word. But if you look at the jump, it does drop you in with time to run away from all the really nasty shit. I recommend heading to the North. There's nothing really bad going on up north.
>>
File: 1487149739189.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487149739189.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>51915196

Believe me, I've been about as hype about the concept of Kamen Rider Chronicle as a story element as anyone. Granted Tatakae is BAD, or at least morally it is, but as a story thing a worldwide tatakae where everyone gets a driver and a gashat is pure sex.
I figure once the Heiseis are complete I can finally get to work on the Kamen Rider Neo-heisei DLC, and expanding the DLC to be inclusive to the now-complete Neo Heisei saga
AKA If Fight for the Future happens it'll have Kamen Rider Chronicle as a thing.
It helps I found a shitton of OC stuff, including the possible 'Level 2' versions of stuff like Jet Combat, Dangerous Zombie and my personal favorite: Gekitotsu robots.
>>
>>51915196
So, do you think that Kamen Rider Chronos is going to be Dan's final form, to make up for how he's falling behind in power to the higher levels? Or is it going to be someone completely different using the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat, to go with the "everyone will be Kamen Rider" thing?
>>
>>51914986
Would "healing" the Yozi mentally/spiritually be worth it? If I take Prison Break, would I need Peer of Hell to talk to them, or would they be a bit more willing than usual to meet with me? Would a single Yozi have a decent chance at breaking through /from/ the outside?
>>
>>51915202
Eh, you have 6 years until the "current year" of the setting.

So as long as you don't join up for the Tepet Legions or do something stupid to spark a civil war early... You're relatively safe.

The Infernals, Abyssals, and Solars aren't liable to do /that/ much in just the 4-year timeframe after that.
>>
File: IMG_9971.jpg (280KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9971.jpg
280KB, 850x1203px
>>51914979
Yes.
>>
>>51915114
What? No! Create something NEW.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Decade Rider War.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Decade Rider War.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51915263

That sounds glorious, Digger. A conflict truly worthy of being called a Rider War.

TATAKAE on, my friend TATAKAE on.

>>51915264

Chronos is probably going to be Dan's final form, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dan's dad ends up using it or someone else.

It seems like we're going to get more info about Dan's backstory in Episode 21.
>>
File: 1390093768047.png (134KB, 331x332px) Image search: [Google]
1390093768047.png
134KB, 331x332px
>>51915114
Well as I've stated before, anyone's free to try and remake stuff: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51491202/#51494498

It's not like my last attempt to update the jump was successful in any way if you take a look at the archives. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49137385/#49138308 So nothing's stopping you from taking a crack at it. If thread approves of it, then it'll be fine and dandy.
>>
Does Buy Menu from Counterstrike work on... natural weapons? ;^)
>>
>>51914890
You know you need a companion slot for the Seed of life from the universe right?
>>
>>51915442
I wouldn't say it's unreasonable as long as attempts were made to make it usable by beings other than their owners.
>>
>>51915263

Am I seriously the only one who Makes a point of shooting the bad guy with a regular every day gun Before he can transform and then taking his gimmick?
>>
>>51915405
Red, how does this line in GoW's Finder's Keepers work?

>Though if you study the parts enough, you could maybe incorporate them into yourself! Of course, there is a caveat: You must have been the one to kill them in the first place.

Do you just... hold the parts next to the relevant places on your body and then absorb them? Look at it and then slowly gain its traits? Use divine energies to mold your body to match?
>>
>>51915444
Nope. Check the Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 Jump.

> The Power Cosmic, 600cp, discounted for Drop In: Space…a wondrous world filled with infinite cosmic energy. A mysterious power, its greatest ability seems to be creation. It forms mass and advanced technology from seemingly nothing, and now that power is in your hands. You are infused with the nature of SOLU, or the “Seeds of Life from the Universe.” This substance is able to use cosmic energy to replicate and even enhance technology!
>>
>>51915525
>SOLU, or the “Seeds of Life from the Universe.” This substance is able to use cosmic energy to replicate and even enhance technology!

Oh okay I thought you meant an actual SOLU,not a perk. My bad.
>>
>>51915114
>redoing [jump] into a gauntlet
That's not how it works.
Gauntlets do not replace or lock out mainstream jumps.
You can make a gauntlet, but that won't remove Stargate from the drive.
>>
File: 1487902837528.jpg (140KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
1487902837528.jpg
140KB, 750x542px
>>51915519
Didn't put a lot of thought into it. So probably something like you doing research on the body part and figure out how i works before a mix of the first and third. Probably. I'm not going to judge if you have a different method.
>>
>>51915132
It is used in setting to resurect someone from everything from being vaporized, to exploded, to hurled into an infinite void, to being logged out, to being eviserated, to being set on fire, to being eletrocuted, to drowning, to loss of blood, to being turned to stone, to spontaneously bathing, to having your head turned inside out, to being eaten, and thats not even a quarter of the stuff! MOST OF THAT IS FRIENDLY FIRE.
>>
>>51915214
No baby dimension?
>>
File: angry popuko.gif (177KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
angry popuko.gif
177KB, 370x300px
>>51915640
>>
>>51915263
Digger? A question about Proper Facilities. Does it have to be staffed? To be honest I'd imagine Rin and I would rather have our Research as private as possible.

>>51915535
No worries man.
>>
>>51908035
Previously on Jumpchain
>How much do you think dropping a watermelon on someone's head would hurt?
Now back to the 'chain.

Anon's bizarre adventure #3:
VA-11 HALL-A
- Hell yeah, this chill-ass game is great! I'd recommend it to >>51914337, too.

Drop-in, age: 23
- Bartender sounds like the best job. Time to Mix drinks and change lives.

Race: Cat Boomer
- Is being a catgrill too much to ask?

Time to Mix drinks and change lives
Theatrics (900)
Big bossu (700)
- Street cred is useful in a lot of places.

Kotatsu
Deed to a bar (400)
BTC beverage kit (300)
Collection of old and obscure liqour (100)
- Hey, a lot of people out there in the universe need a good drink, and Tartarus's gates are willing to provide.

The devil's hands

Import (-100)
Mary: (digital security)
Race: Human
Script kiddie, Danger/u/s, 2 idiots, one keyboard
Turing computing add-on
Lilim (-200)
Dal: (Investigator)
adult body, age: 4
socialiser specialty
columnist, Noir world, veteran of the psychic wars
- Don't mention 2001.
crafty corgis (0)
- I'm going to look at dogs in a whole new light after this jump, aren't I?

Working at Vallhalla was quite the experience. You know the people you serve in the game? that was just the tip of the iceberg.
Everyone I served was interesting. One in particular, was Dal.

A loud, foul-mouthed lilim, you wouldn't think of him as an incredibly good detective.
Well, he was. Actually, the best one I've ever met.
I think he was made as a lie detector, because he saw even the tiniest tells, it was nearly supernatural. But his attitude usually didn't get him too many customers.

A little after the main story ended, I just left. Most of that period of time was uneventful, until I found a place to put Tartarus's Gates.
And Dal somehow found the place. never asked him to explain, just greeted him with a beer.
Mary never did find the wonderlanders, so she just started her own group, the black rabbits.

[continued]
>>
>>51915114
>redoing someone else's jump
>making it into a gauntlet
Are you literally (and I mean that in the correct way) high?
>>
>>51915595
But anon, if he's remaking Stargate then that would be the new Stargate jump.
>>
>>51915731
Now that that's that, it's-
-Wait, a second, is that the benefactor? what's she doing he-
>I didn't send you on a vacation, you bum! I want to see some combat!
oh hell.

Next time on jumpchain!: Bloodshed!
>>
>>51915114
Yes, please. The sooner we get that trash off the drive the better.
>>
>>51915736
Dude said gauntlet.
Gauntlet ≠ Jump

I doubt this will come to a head anyway. Stuff like this is always bluster.
And even if it does, the thread still has to accept it, and I doubt that anything he makes will match what we already have.
>>
>>51915484

Not all of the bad guys DO transform, honestly.
I'd even go so far as to say wholly human enemies aren't that common.
The sonozakis seem to be able to call their power from human form, the GREEEDO were pretty much nonhuman monstrosities from the start, Gotou has the same deal as the Sonozakis and appears to be able to access his power from human mode
Wizard is unclear
The Roidmudes are robots
The Ganma are eye demons from another dimension
dan is the only guy who's actually human at any point before the bad shit goes down
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
Squirrel and Hedgehog! Jump 085:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Reality Ensues [+800]
Origin: Russia [-50]
Perks:
Attitude Adjustment [Free]
Survival Tips [Free]
Winter Soldier [-100]
Bear Necessities [-200]
Determined Beast [-300]
Undercover [-200]
Through Superior Firepower [-200]
Gear:
Uniform [Free]
Sidearm [Free]
Survival Pack [Free]
Booze Bottle [-100]
Garden Bed [-150]
Data Core [-300]

My Unit, Sir! [-200]

I could handle the fact that myself and the group were bears. I could handle the fact that the American’s were Sci-Fi level in their technology and could at any point have pulled our asses our of our mouths were it not for the simple fact that this world was heavily leaned in North Korea’s favor before this. I could even take the fact that the Bottle I bought just to use up the last bit of CP was netting me some impressive frowns from my companions. I could even handle the nigh world war that I’d accidentally started. However...

“I kan't stand zis accent! Arrrrghh ! Why vould you inforrce something like zis! Arrrrghh !?” I ground out as me and the others walked from our civilian plane towards Russia proper. Hopefully the war in NK would take a bit of time before it got to Mother Russia as with the inventiveness of the Americans and with the Data Core in hand I could hold onto the hope that we would be able to upgrade the motherland into a state where we could defend against the kinds of assaults I'd witness in Korea. Soon I feared that his war would spread out of control, a decade was a long time to drag out a war this small, but thankfully the economy might get a boost out of this.
>>
>>51915779
>Gauntlet ≠ Jump
Pretty sure SOMA, Clustertruck, Decade, Ryuki, and other things say otherwise.

Either way, let's see where this goes.
>>
>>51915782
>Wizard is unclear
The bad guys come from inside people / are inside people / are dead people / are not dead but dead people / are fucking rocks.

Choose one...or two...or all. Fucked if I know mate.
>>
>>51915782
>The sonozakis

okay I'm going to have to disagree with you there, they used driver belts and everything,sure they had some access to their abilities, but not their physical abilities in human form.

But otherwise yes I know most of those since I've seen most The episodes from those seasons, except for the second halves of wizard and ghost. my Jumper's thing is being an out of context problem and that means Disobeying genre conventions.
>>
>>51915869
and that old man definitely like to monologue
>>
>>51915703
Why does this one thing trigger you so much?
>>
>>51915869
I'm sure other jumpers have used guns in settings where guns are restricted, it's just not that fun tho
>>
>>51915829
Most Gauntlets are for settings that really wouldn't fit under normal jump circumstance.
SOMA is just an undersea base in a post-apocalyptic world. There's nothing else, almost everyone is dead or an insane robot. And 95% of the plot occurs over the course of like a few hours or days. And when the plot is finished, there's absolutely nothing else to do but sit and twiddle your thumbs.
Clustertruck is literally just trucks. That's fukken it. Trucks.

Stargate is a complex setting with uncounted worlds to explore and innumerous people to meet.
There's war, drama, adventure, love – and that's before you get to the actual plot.
A Gauntlet would not do it justice.
Regardless of how it turns out, I'm sticking with your jump. Not out any kind of loyalty, but because 99 times out of 100, a any jump beats any Gauntlet any day.
>>
File: 1481746534889.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481746534889.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
>>51915263
>Fight for the Future
>DLC
My body is not ready for this
>>
>>51915963
fair enough.

also questions about Gaim: I took Go to Hel,does that mean I still have access to Invess since I have access to the forest? also, what kind of Enhancements do the Invess Summoned by the harvest and starfruit Lockseed have?
Thirdly my driver has all lot of cosmic energy since I'm using the Functions of the driver from disgaia as a capacitor for it , so it can handle the energies in the Shard Switch. does the star fruit cause it to go full Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States or how does that work?
>>
>>51915891
Part of my rage is overexaggerated on purpose for comedic effect. It actually doesn't bother me all that much, but I don't like the deeprealms.

Okay, here's a crash course on why I don't like them and I won't offer them (You totally can go get one if you have a way to grab bubble dimensions, I'm just not going to be offering them. I didn't make the Fates jump anyway)

In Fire Emblem Awakening (The game before Fates), they had a mechanic where you could get child units. It was a neat mechanic, and time travel was a big part of the game's plot. They all waited, like reasonable people, to have a baby until after the war, thus time travel to get the units.

This mechanic was super popular, so they decided to bring back the mechanic in Fates. But you see, there was no time travel in Fates's plot. So, how could they pop out units? Surely, they could just ignore this mechanic and just not put it in? Nope.

They had a (shitty) solution: The deeprealms. The in-plot explanation (By the way, the deeprealms aren't relevant, like, at all to the game's main plot unless you count a DLC where you can't even use your child units in that DLC, so it's moot.) was that since they were in a war, they couldn't safely raise a kid. So they put the kids in the deeprealms, which were pocket dimensions where time was accelerated in them for some inexplicable reason. Within months, you'd have a fully grown human being. Yes, this is as fucked up as it sounds and they even address this in-game with some of the kids, who are understandably VERY angry at their parents for doing this.

The kicker is that you could go through the entire game without needing any child units or even have this brought to your attention because it's not relevant at all to the plot, while in Awakening it's explicit that Lucina is from the future and she has a tearful reunion with Chrom and her mom.

It was basically a poorly written excuse. Fire Emblem Fates in general has the worst plot.
>>
>>51915963
I can confirm this. It's never fun when the guns have to be brought out, because that's a sign of Serious Time.

Serious Time means people will die, often not knowing who killed them and why. Serious Time means no moralities, no feelings, just pure logic and cause and effect.

My Companions and I don't like Serious Time and when it is all over, we hold a wake for everyone we killed during that time. Then vanish for the rest of the jump somewhere where we spend a lot more time than usual cuddling each other. It usually takes 2 years to get out of this funk, but those 2 years tend to be quiet and somber.
>>
>>51916076
Lol, that's one of her dumbest things I've ever read.
>>
>>51915963
My jumper had to do that once. Wasn't very fun, indeed.
>>
>>51916076
Please tell me more, I want to understand , I want to be more like you.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>51915278
>Would "healing" the Yozi mentally/spiritually be worth it?
Probably? They were never really all that great for other beings, but they were a hell of lot less actively malevolent when they weren't consumed with hate and spite all the time. Except the Ebon Dragon.

>If I take Prison Break, would I need Peer of Hell to talk to them, or would they be a bit more willing than usual to meet with me?
They'd be just as willing to talk to you as a normal Infernal, so if you want to convince them of things like working together, you might want Peer of Hell.

>Would a single Yozi have a decent chance at breaking through /from/ the outside?
Probably not a lot more of a shot? It'd probably be easier that normal with the oaths not applying to them, but those that still need to get out are still shackled by them.
>>
>>51916076
I can't stop laughing over the face that this post caused both this response >>51916112 and this response >>51916142 . It's like art in motion.
>>
>>51916112
To each their own. I'm just of the mind that taking lives should never be easy or off-handed.

For survival? Sure, you did what you needed to do.

Actually planning out who to kill and when for a specific purpose? That's a whole other kettle of fish.

>>51916142
Read above. There's nothing more to it.
>>
>>51916076
>>51916140
>>51916112
Mostly I mean that it kinda kills most of the appeal of the setting where guns are either useless or unable to be used with impunity since the people involved are civilians and/or teenagers in japan(such as Fourze)
So yeah, I get "shoot 'em with a gun"
>>51916014
It probably does overdrive it to use the starfruit
and...uh..no idea about enhancements for harvest lockseed.
>>
>>51916194
Not that anon, but I think you're laboring under the misconception that all life is sacred.
It's not.
Bad people should die. End of story. If you're the only one powerful enough to do it, you should. You don't necessarily need to enjoy it, but you shouldn't regret it.
It'd be akin to regretting saving people from a burning building.
>>
>>51916194
Maybe, but it seems less like you're treating killing with the gravity it deserves and more like you're engaging in ignominious circlejerking and hugboxing with your companions because you were forced to commit lebadz killing ohnoes spare your virgin eyes. 2 years to "get out of this funk" is absolutely uneccessary, and if you're holding a wake for everyone you killed, they're likely not people you should have killed in the first place. Also, the appellation "Serious Time" is utterly disrespectful, and it's absurd that someone would have special names for their massacres.
>>
>>51916233
This is probably one of those cases where context matters.
>>
>>51916274
Settle down easy jim
>>
>>51916274
It's time for some Taliban serious time! But let's face it, anon probably has never killed a man before, and anon won't be living for hundreds of years, killing on the side. How can he treat killing with gravity if he can only speculate how he'd react after however many kills?
>>
>>51914671
>The Reclamation, by the Ebon Dragon. This is the most detailed one... but also the one that requires by far the most setup, as well as the luck to get 50 Solar Exaltations to help with it. While it has been detailed in the Return of the Scarlet Empress book (so it's technically possible to pull off), it'd be damn hard to corrupt the Blessed Isle/entire world enough to make it feasible.

So it's not likely to happen during an actual Exalted jump? I was kind of assuming that whole thing was going to crop up at some point, but this makes things easier.

>Szoreny's plan. Basically amounts to snitch on the Reclamation, and negotiating for the information with the Sun.

What's even his deal beyond being a giant reflective forest? I was hoping to screw over the Reclamation as much as possible from the inside and Szoreny seems like a good angle. Would helping him backfire horribly somehow?
>>
>>51916233
I'm somewhat of the same mind, but I think remorse and guilt are things you don't have much control over. You can logic it out, but it's not something you can will one way or the other.

At the same time though, what >>51916194 describes just sounds strange. To me, if you're gonna make up your mind, plan out a premeditated murder or assassination or massacre or what have you and follow through, you clearly think killing whoever you killed was the right idea. You came to terms with the fact you were taking those lives and thought it was the right thing to do (in this context anyways). If you've done this enough to actually give it its own name, this should not leave this much of an impact, like at all.

First time you killed someone for the greater good? Yeah, that's gonna hurt a lot I think, might continue to hurt for a while as you continue the practice. At some point though it's just not gonna hurt for years on end where you're basically nonfunctional. It's not some edgelord "lives mean nothing" thing, it's the internalization that you're doing the right thing and even if you feel remorse, you know things are better now even if you did something you feel bad about.

That's the type of mindset that develops, not "retire for years every time to shower each other in so much love and affection we forget the trauma that we forced upon ourselves".
>>
>>51916431
Armchair murderers need their sob sob cry cry moments to cope with the trauma.
>>
>>51916194
okay, so what do you do when There is someone like the Joker who can't reasonably contained and is a clear and present danger?
>>51916431
okay, but don't evil lives have a negative Value?
>>
>51916356
Well, the short of it is that Szoreny can perfectly understand anything reflected in it's surface; and when he takes a personal interest in something he tries to make it 'better'. With his usual MMO when interacting with people directly is taking a form that's "You but Better/All you Could Be" as defined by his own alien understanding of "better".

He is arguably one of the safest Yozi to side with if you can find a happy compromise between human freedom and values VS his own. However, what makes it tricky is that he's not in it just for himself.

See he and Isidoros have a bit of a bromance since Isi is the only individual Szoreny can't think of ways to better, and Szoreny is the only one Isi recognizes as both his equal and someone able to understand him.

So Szoreny wants to break himself /and/ Isidoros out; but Isidoro's isn't exactly an easy titan to deal with, especially since he doesn't view anything unable to survive in his presence as people.

Given that Isidoro's is basicly a boar-shaped black hole, that's a very small list. Moreover should he be freed into creation he will cause 'oodles' of destruction; not out of malice, but simply by existing, and not caring about all the little "flies" buzzing around the place.
>>
>>51916356
>So it's not likely to happen during an actual Exalted jump? I was kind of assuming that whole thing was going to crop up at some point, but this makes things easier.
It might happen if you take time-extensions or continuity drawbacks, maybe. Depending on how lucky the Infernals/Yozis. By default, it's pretty much a pipedream, though the Infernals might fuck up Creation while trying to bring it about.

But either way you don't really have to fear it happening in 10 years.

>What's even his deal beyond being a giant reflective forest? I was hoping to screw over the Reclamation as much as possible from the inside and Szoreny seems like a good angle. Would helping him backfire horribly somehow?
He's basically the patient planning Yozi, and bros with Isidoros. Didn't kill the Exalts fighting him in the war, because he thrived on the conflict and had this whole 'worthy opponent' thing going on.

Helping him would only really backfire in two ways... First, it'll piss the Reclamation off, since you're betraying that. Second, Szoreny /will/ eventually, in the far future, take his revenge against the gods and possibly the Exalted. After planning it for a very long time.

Also, most of the East would be covered by a Silver Forest. But that's the intent, not backfiring.

Isidoros might also not like the idea either. He hasn't been told of the plan yet, but Szoreny wants him out too.
>>
>>51916499
I don't see why you can't just toss the Joker into another dimension and call it a day. Please don't start trying to quantify value for lives, because you're not making a good case for yourself.
>>
>>51916475
Unfamiliar with the term so I can't really respond. Armchair murderer means something like "someone responsible for atrocities but not the one actually committing them" or something I assume?

>>51916499
Bancho, morality and emotion thing, you're not really gonna understand no matter how much it's explained.
>>
>>51915628
It's a piece of gameplay abstraction. It only works on player characters, it has no effect on anything else. Saying that it can fix anything is therefore like saying that any other game where there are revival mechanics should let you perfectly fix any death no matter what. Phoenix Downs can cure your characters from getting the universe destroyed during gameplay, who cares if it didn't save Aerith getting a sword through the gut? Clearly, that should be ignored and treated as if Phoenix Downs are the ultimate revival item that can fix anything.
>>
>>51915999
Too bad. The person who made the Stargate jump is saying this gauntlet would count as a replacement for her jump.
>>
>>51916544
I just want to know what to do to try to be a good person. I don't think that's an unreasonable thing
>>
>>51916212
>>51916233
>>51916274
>>51916431
>>51916499
>>51916475
> face palm of the ages.
And this is why I'm just gonna go and sleep now.

What the fuck kinda overly emo bullshit did just write there?

Night y'all and please learn from this, don't post while nodding off, or you will end up writing some shit that you'd regret when you're fully awake.

> RIP Anon's Shame
>>
>>51916547
It's part of the story, mate. In Magicka 2 most of the wizards went batshit insane from being rezzed hundreds of times a day during the wizard wars.
>>
>>51914429
Sure, why not. I'll upload the change in a sec or two.
>>
>>51916565
In case you haven't been here recently, jumps on the drive are under Brutus' domain.
They only leave the drive if he permits it.
And none of this keeps your average anon from posting it in thread everyday until it's reaccepted.;^)
>>
>>51916544
Close but not quite. Armchair folks are people who claim expert knowledge on something that they only know through second hand exposure. There's absolutely no responsibility involved, in fact if you press an armchair anyone on whatever it is they're claiming, they deny responsibility right away. All the credit, none of the responsibility.
>>
>>51916666
>And none of this keeps your average anon from posting it in thread everyday until it's reaccepted.;^)
Don't even try, you'll never win this battle. If a shitposter has enough dedication to stay here for three years, it isn't very hard for them to post a pdf. You start your repost war, you might as well be inviting DDanon to start his repost war again.
>>
>>51916648
Val, in GoH can we take both Rage of Heavens and Billion Demons?
>>
>>51916666
Yes, because it's not like it's become clear in the past few weeks that Brutus has an intense greed-driven rage-boner for jumpmakers like SoAnon and Red, right? Oh, wait...
>>
>>51916673
Ooooh shit, I didn't even know that had a term. That's real handy actually, I see that quite a bit.
>>
>>51916643
Well, firstly, it's a Magicka 1 jump. The Wizarding Wars haven't happened yet, it's presumably a different spell that's been invented in between games. But even if it were the same spell, anytime anyone other than a wizard dies in the story, it's treated...well, not seriously, it's a comedic game. But it is treated like their death is permanent. So the most you can argue for is that Revive can resurrect Magicka wizards, and doesn't work on anyone else.
>>
>>51916697
Well, as it's been said earlier, it's nothing to worry about, because it's never going to happen.
Shitposter wanted to see if people would flip their shit if he discussed replacing one of Red's jumps with a gauntlet. And instead people calmly explained why that's stupid as fuck.

He'll never do anything, because he's incapable of the act of creation. Just bluster and complaints, and whiny demands. The MO of an angry 14 year old, basically.
>>
File: 1477271605840.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477271605840.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>51916731
Deja Vu!
I've just been in this place before!
(Higher on the street!)
And I know it's my time to come home!
Calling you!
And the subject's a mystery!
(Standing on my feet!)
It's so hard when I try to believe!
Whooooaaa!!
>>
>>51916779
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, anon.
>>
If the One Piece jumpmaker is around, I was wondering about an idea I had for a Zoan devil fruit. Turns you into a gryphon, you get the flight, sharp beak and claws, and good eyesight, but you also get the ability to heal injuries with a touch of your claw - since a gryphon's claw in mythology supposedly had medicinal properties. Is that a good idea?
>>
>>51916808
This is for the Devil Fruit you'd get from the treasure map?
>>
>>51916806
NIGHT OF FIRE YOU'VE BETTER BETTER STAY
YOUVE BETTER BETTER BEGIN THE PRAYER TO PLAY
>>
>>51916806
It's not ironic shitposting anon, just shitposting. There's nothing ironic about posting eurobeat lyrics to a shitpost, nothing contrary or humorous. At least learn to use the term properly if you're going to try and throw it around.
>>
>>51916648
Just adding an option to give companions your CP, as asked for.
>>
File: dig-grave.jpg (48KB, 353x366px) Image search: [Google]
dig-grave.jpg
48KB, 353x366px
>>51916834
Shit, you're right, anon. That was silly of me.
>>
>>51916808
No. It's just a one that pops up in the Grand Line. Later in the current story. I was working on a few original Devil Fruits because shit was going down and I wanted to make thing just a bit tougher. I also made one where the user generates and controls ash - it can be anywhere from flowing like water to hard as steel, and it's a real bitch to deal with.
>>
File: russiainsiders.png (119KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
russiainsiders.png
119KB, 350x200px
>>51916831
anon you could have at least posted Trump's favorite Eurobeat song if you were going to do it without even a picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
>>
>>51916879
Wrong post, meant to reply to >>51916818
>>
>>51916879
If it's canon then why do you need to ask? If it isn't canon then it doesn't exist unless you're going with the fanwiki..
>>
>>51916879
So these would be noncanon people you'd run into as part of your own individual adventures? Sounds cool, then. I say go for it, those don't come across as unreasonable.
>>
>>51916749
Magica wizards dont care about anyone else, they are literally terrible people. They do not help peasents unless they get something from it or find it funny. The spell revives the dead from anything that is how it is shown to work that is how it is said to work.
>>
>>51893998
KOTOR anon, about the recent Original Trilogy update, you might change the line right under the vehicle section that says
>Any vehicle you purchase here can never be permanently lost and will come with a replenishing supply of fuel, energy etc. if you decide to move on.
from move on to once this jump ends or something in the rare case someone stays or goes home.

The Hanger, would you be willing to say it has berths for any CP purchased ships/vehicles/robots?
And some upgrades like a 50 CP option to let you give CP items stored there a Star Wars reskin?
Basically a Star Wars warehouse skin, but applies to your CP gear from other settings also. Maybe per faction like Empire, Old Republic, etc.
Or a Berth for a non CP ship?
Or a NPC hanger crew to make it look busy and help with retrofits and maintenance?

The Companion Section might need renamed Companions, Followers, and Pets or something, because right now it implies the Rancor & Mount animals, and the robotic droids are all companions all take up companions slots, not just the Companion Imports?
Can the companion import be used for new companions to have a companion native to the star wars universe?

How big a chassis do you need to have the vehicles you bought in the vehicles section as companion craft for the starship? Can even a light chassis be designed to hold a X-Wing, TIE Fighter, or Lambda Shuttle?

Does spend more SP on cargo space give you more cargo space, or just make more cargo holds out of existing cargo space?

>Return of the Jumper [+0cp]
Could this or a similar drawback start you right where you left off in the same body regardless of background chosen, so you spend the time between Clone Wars and the start of the Original Trilogy in the setting instead of a time skip?
>>
File: Lunars0.3 WIP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lunars0.3 WIP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Okay, well, here we go...

I didn't get as far as I'd wanted this weekend, again damnit. But it's some kind of progress, I suppose.

So, there's still a bunch of empty descriptions to write up, and there's a few items I'm not sure about yet.

But otherwise I just need three more 100cp artifacts, preferably tattooable ones.

Anyhow... changelog:
>Full Moon exclusive perk added.
>Half of the No Moon capstone (just wrote the easy part for now, since that's what's affected by the capstone boost).
>Added a bunch of items. Not sure if I should keep this pricing or shift them around some.
>Sort of added companions, only for the basic pricing though.

Any comments, suggestions, or questions are welcome as always?
>>
>>51917047
Another episode where anon refuses to let a dead horse die and decides he needs to argue it to the bitter end.
>>
Are there any perks that would let you do something like eat multiple devil fruits?
>>
>>51917083
Well senpai you're the one that came in to start whining about a jump and how awful it is, of course people argue with you when you do that.
>>
>>51917088
We don't know the mechanism that kills people yet so there's no way to tell if we do or don't. Right now just settle on one fruit.
>>
>>51917088
Eating multiple Devil Fruits is instant death, full stop. Blackbeard has the ability to "consume" the abilities of other Devil Fruit users, but nobody knows how that ability works or why he has it. And then there's the Copy Copy Fruit, which lets you copy up to three different Devil Fruit abilities.
>>
>>51917047
There are multiple points in the game where people dying is a lose condition. Despite this, the wizards never just Revive the person to fix it. So you're saying that they're so awful that even when actively trying to keep someone alive, they won't bother to bring them back from the dead. They're dicks enough to treat people as tools but not enough to actually use the tools. Fine, whatever. I don't care anymore, You're never going to accept that you're wrong, because you want this casual power more than you do good jumpmaking. So go ahead, keep telling people to use a terrible powergrab jump, I can't stop you from dragging down the quality of Jumpchain.
>>
>>51917114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hHwFk7webA
>>
>>51917080
>...And I’m afraid that if you take this, then Return of the Infernal Jumper won’t do a single thing until you are already at the cusp of breaking out.

Does this mean that you can't send any Yozi out until you escape yourself, or just that you won't be counted as the leader of the Reclamation until then?

>>51917088
I wouldn't be surprised if the Greed Charyeok from God of Highschool let you do that. In fact, I think it's more unlikely that it wouldn't.
>>
>>51917147
I hate the stupid wank the author did over Revive, but it's a fucking video game you retard. If the challenge is keeping someone alive, then you'll get a game over even if you could bring them back.
>>
File: 1480337911311.jpg (107KB, 960x556px) Image search: [Google]
1480337911311.jpg
107KB, 960x556px
>>51917147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCmSb40sV1Y
I don't think he's telling people to use Magicka though, he's just gone into full angered fanboy over the jump.

Please don't ever talk about dragging down the quality of jumpchain with any measure of seriousness again.
>>
>>51917228
>he's just gone into full angered fanboy over the jump.
Not him, but at no point did anyone go into "full angered fanboy" besides this guy arguing against it.
>>
>>51917249
Pretty sure the guy you're replying to is samefagging or something.
>>
>>51917228
Not angry at all, I just understand that in magica pretty much the entire game is based around how terrible wizards are. It is not out of character for them to just say fuck it when a nonwizard dies.

They banished a person for eternity for saying wizards should bath.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>51917208
>Does this mean that you can't send any Yozi out until you escape yourself, or just that you won't be counted as the leader of the Reclamation until then?
...Well, fuck.

That was meant to say that Guard Duty doesn't do anything, to not make it easier to escape. Let me just update that real quick...
>>
File: 1484576091945.jpg (347KB, 1280x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1484576091945.jpg
347KB, 1280x3600px
My party is being held together by charisma perks, friendship perks, and glue.

Anyone have any companions that don't get along for whatever reason, especially when you've left the room?

Of note from my end...I have Jeanne Alter, an NPC Fallen Angel, and Shantotto in the same party as Asgore, Dhaos, Solaire, and Priscilla. Add in I Will Protect You Meguca companion and we have...a mess!

Oh, and Hildebrand and company are there too, of course. And Claire.

Dhaos and Asgore became BFFs when I wasn't looking, too. Turns out two kings who both made awful choices they regretted have a lot to talk about during downtime.
>>
>>51917249
They've been arguing for nearly 3 hours over this. It's gone long past fanboy territory already. They're practically at SB level with their multiple day arguments.
>>
>>51917318
Are you actually in real life retarded?

People come into threads, read them, and post you dumbfuck.
>>
Y'all are funny
>>
>>51917330
If you want different shitposting you should be contributing yourself anon.
>>
>>51917080
Is killing a person really the only way to steal their shape or is it just 3e that has plans for alternate ways?
>>
>>51917330
>can't even recognize blatant shitposting
>actually replies
anon...
>>
>>51917369
I would prefer no shitposting or at least slightly amusing shitposting.
>>
>>51917080
I remember you saying that Exalted Modern has charms that let you steal the shape of robots right? So in that case could I build a robot then steal it shape? And could I do the same for a biological organism I artificially create?
>>
>>51917308

Hey, in Wraith Arc, where/when does the jump start out? There's no mention.

If you're starting around when the first chapter happens it seems like you'd have to move really quickly to keep things from getting super bad, especially if you want to keep Sayaka alive. Have the wraiths already eaten Homu's timeshield at the point the jump begins?
>>
>>51917406
Then why are you encouraging low effort shitposting anon.
>>
>>51917406
>at least slightly amusing shitposting.
Aim higher anon, I am sure that one day we will have some genuinely entertaining shitposting!
Once Timmy stops lowering the bar so damned much. . .
>>
>>51917484
>Once Red stops lowering the bar so much...
FTFY.
>>
>>51917451
It's hard to pin down, but it's meant to be some time before Homura's chat with Kyubey and Sayaka's death. A month or two, I'd say?

The jump is meant to act as though it's the 'first' timeline, and is positioned right where the original Madoka jump ended. So events would start unfolding like canon, except with Wraiths and Madoka retcon'd out of existence. That would probably give you a minimum of a month to save Sayaka.
>>
>>51917484
The people of /jc/ are a lost cause when it comes to shitposting. Maybe when /jc/ can organize themselves for /jc/ sings like /a/ they can begin the road to recovery.
>>
File: Asgore3.jpg (68KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
Asgore3.jpg
68KB, 800x820px
>>51917308

>Asgore: Being a king is pretty difficult.

>Dhaos: Yep. Also humans are bastards.

>Asgore: Sometimes.

>Asgore:.....

>Dhaos:......

>Asgore: Want some tea?

>Dhaos: Yes.
>>
File: 1277700896261.jpg (54KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277700896261.jpg
54KB, 720x480px
>>51917503
If only you took up my offer and did something about it. You've had a month, anon, and most of my jumps are in text format which is easily copypaste/edit friendly.

What's taking you so long?
>>
>>51917504
Can't you just fucking leave already? Do you really have nothing better to do than shit up a Malaysian cave painting imageboard? The thread's asked you to leave a ridiculous amount of times by now.
>>
>>
>>51917208
>>51917295
Here we go, fixed that.

Also, changed the Demonic Retinue again.

Now it's actually in line with the Followers background, so they number 5/20/100/1,000/10,000

>>51917371
You can also just knock them out, or have sex with them instead, if you learn those Knacks.

You could probably also develop custom Knacks to steal someone's shape, as long as there's commensurate difficulty and a hunt of some sort?

If you only need their form temporarily, drinking a little blood's enough too, with Life of the Hummingbird.

>>51917413
Yes, I did say that. Yes. And yes.

Have fun with that?
>>
>>51917308
I'd imagine its pretty interesting to watch Jeanne Alter and Solaire interact.

One is a barrel of angst and emotional trauma and the other praises the sun.
>>
>>51917534
That's about the gist of it, yeah.
>>51917568
Nah.
>>
What jumps with cool bodily replacement/implants do we have? I'm talking stuff like the Devil Arm Arms from DMC, or the Arm of the Anathema/Heart of Green Iron from Infernals.
>>
>>51914772
NuTrek question, buying more specialties gives you more skill picks in that skill specialty, right? Not just an empty specialty?

Old Spock counts a Blue, right?

Any chance of a discount or bonus on getting the entire classic Kirk, Spock and McCoy "But you guys are supposed to be running the ship, not going on away missions!" trio? Like they count as one companion spot and come with the Enterprise included?
Does a Canon companion one have CP to buy their own Enterprise?

>>51912615
>Any site I could use to do that?
I would just try uploading it to the drive. Or does google not let you upload those types of files?
>>
>>51917568
Just admit that you like him making a cuck out of you. It's ok to be a cuck anon.
>>
Does the Copy Copy Fruit from One Piece allow to to copy the whole Devil Fruit skillset from whoever you touch or whatever technique you were hit with, or is it just specifically whatever technique you touch?
>>
>>51917606
>5/20/100/1,000/10,000
I thought you agreed to 16/80/400/2,000/10,000
so it was x5 with each repurchase?
>>
>>51916867
Oh, awesome, thanks.
>>
>>51917648
Anon. Literally this would just take a 30 second Google Search. http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Kopi_Kopi_no_Mi
>>
>>51917618
Dota 2 has some good ones, too. All the way at the bottom of the items section.
>>
>>51917648
>copy the whole Devil Fruit skillset
As I understand it, yes. What constitutes a technique is a but arbitrary, after all.
>>
>>51917504

Thanks. Oh, and you know the part in 'Becoming Hope' where it says you can find less harmful solutions to moral dilemmas? I get that it's not something you can really quantify, but I've been wondering how strong that effect is supposed to be. I'd really like to take that into a lot of settings.

Also since the wraiths evidently aren't hostile to humanity as such and are just trying to prevent emotional energy from causing some sort of damage to the world, I was hoping it'd let me find some way to work out a deal with them.
>>
>>51916867
Not that guy, but any chance you'd do the same for God of Highschool? Really want to be able to give Barbadium Body to Madoka. Don't ask why.
>>
>>51917080
I don't like Sorcerous Anima. The No Moon Anima by default says it will "reduce the Essence cost of all spells cast for the rest of the scene". Working on all magic should be the default behavior. Otherwise, it brings up awkward questions about whether and how magic boosting effects/items from all jumps affect spells from other jumps. For example, does the Defiler Anima banner's bonus to noticing magic only work on Exalted magic?
>>
>>51917648
>the whole Devil Fruit skillset
The whole powerset, I don't think it gives you the skills of the one you copied it from.
>>
>>51916867
No new 600 cp drawbacks?
>>
>>51917568
>Can't I just fucking leave already? Do I really have nothing better to do than shit up a Malaysian cave painting imageboard? The thread's asked me to leave a ridiculous amount of times by now. I should buy a gun and sleep with barrel in my mouth.
FTFY, you silly willy
>>
File: initd2.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
initd2.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>51917760
>>
>>51917702
Its primary function, is to create viable 'third options', or at least make you aware of them, in situations where you'd normally have to compromise your own ideals. It doesn't guarantee success, but if a tough situation has a non-zero chance for a 'Golden Ending' that fixes the problem in the long-term without hurting your ideals or goals, it would be more apparent and have a better chance.

Captcha what is that cat doing in a sink get out of there
>>
>>51917727
Sure. Might take a few minutes since I'm near the end of a chapter but I'll add the same option in.

>>51917756
Couldn't think of any that were fitting. Maybe later.
>>
>>51917633
>NuTrek question, buying more specialties gives you more skill picks in that skill specialty, right? Not just an empty specialty?

No, skills remains constant. You do get access to more discounts, though.

>Any chance of a discount or bonus on getting the entire classic Kirk, Spock and McCoy "But you guys are supposed to be running the ship, not going on away missions!" trio? Like they count as one companion spot and come with the Enterprise included?

How expensive, if I made that, should I have made it? Because if you're a blueshirt cadet, you can get that for 650 CP. Spock and McCoy would be 300 CP each, but with discounts, they're 300 CP together. Add Kirk, 300 more. Import a companion, they have the CP to buy the enterprise if they take cadet.

So, a 650 CP value. Not prohibitively expensive, and frankly, you're getting a lot for the CP.

>Does a Canon companion one have CP to buy their own Enterprise?

Canon companions don't get their own CP.

>I would just try uploading it to the drive. Or does google not let you upload those types of files?

Didn't want to clog up the drive. Might look at mega.
>>
>>51917840
Hey, they were just shitting on your jumps over at SB. Gonna go over there and defend your honor?
>>
>>51917867
I'm pretty sure they'd find my jumps okay if they were making builds on creative mode
>>
>>51917822

>Val, in GoH can we take both Rage of Heavens and Billion Demons?

in case it was overlooked or was this already answered?
>>
>>51917887
Wouldn't most of your jumps be worse on their creative mode because of how small they are. You need better memes man.
>>
File: 1486773940521.gif (3MB, 260x209px) Image search: [Google]
1486773940521.gif
3MB, 260x209px
>>51917887
Oh, shit.
>>
>>51917915
>how small they are

tf you on
>>
>>51917910
Oh, sorry. Overlooked by accident. You can take both. They won't work together but they won't fight or get in each others way either. I'll add a bit about that too.
>>
>>51917887
>>51917915
What is creative mode?
>>
>>51917946
Someone link it

I'm not going back there
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>51917663
>I thought you agreed to 16/80/400/2,000/10,000
>so it was x5 with each repurchase?
I was thinking on it, though by that time that option was brought up I'd already changed it to this.

And I didn't really change it again after that, because I wasn't sure what to go with.

If you really want me to, I can change it to that, I suppose?

>>51917737
Hm... The No Moon anima specifically mentions Charms with an Occult roll or spells. While the Defiler anima mentions any magical effect at all.

This would let it apply to things that aren't strictly 'spells'. Which was kinda the difference for me?

You do kinda have a point. But it's just supposed to make the No Moon anima better, which is why it has the 'put more in' and 'get more out of it' effects too.
>>
>>51917931
Your jumps are pretty small in comparison to some of the other jumps out there, he's right about that. No clue what your creative mode shit is though.
>>
>>51917946
Apparently, someone wrote down a post telling people that they could do a chain with as much CP as they want and ignoring all the rules, called it a challenge and then seems to boast about it being their creation.

It's quite embarrassing to read.
>>
File: Befriended!.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Befriended!.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Jump # 220 Earth Defense Force
Background: Wing Diver (100)

Perks:
*Combat Training (0)
*No such thing as a sudden Stop (100)
*Speed is Life (0)
*To the skies (100, Discount)
*Psionic Enhancement (150, Discount)
*Ultra Light Generator (200, Discount)
*Winged War Goddess (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Cheesecake (50)
*Wing Diver Suit (0)

Companions:
*Squad Import (200)

Maybe it was a little frustration left over from my last jump but here I was not screwing around. I slaughtered every bug or lizard I came across and started to look for permission to have an entire city evacuated. I had a plan. It took a bit to get the brass to approve it, there was a problem because I wanted to use the nuclear power plant too…

Anyways I had located where the mothership was in space and I wanted to send the aliens a clear message that earth wasn’t to be trifled with. I sent them an offer of unconditional surrender. They sent a swarm of bugs to my location. I summoned Huge O (my modified big O from supreme commander). The bugs died but that wasn’t all. I had my companions hook Big O up the the nuclear power plant so it could use the power.

The Aliens started to charge some city busting laser but it didn’t matter I activated Big O’s Final stage with Supreme Commands upgrades including overcharge which boosted it by 10,000%.
I sort of obliterated a good chunk of the city, about a 16th of the moon (The beam was a tad bigger than I thought) and the alien mother ship and a few satellites. After that I broadcasted that negotiations were closed. We had come to terms.
>>
In SDS there is King of Man, in Fate/Zero there is King of Jumpers, and I know there are more. I wish to be seen as a king and would gladly accept your help in this endeavor.
>>
>>51917977
Some are under, some are over. CK was 27 pages, Halo: The Covenant was 41. Ride to Hell was only 6 because, well, there's not much there.
>>
>>51917995
A real king should seize the throne on their own merits. Get off ya butt and get looking.
>>
>>51917822
Thanks!

What are you reading? Something good?
>>
>>51917995
Doubt you'll find any. Before Val started doing those sorts I'm pretty sure we only had demon king style perks. 4 or 5 of them even.
>>
>>51918003
If you try to compare sizes Cena, you're always going to lose, when you have jumpmakers out there with 50 to 200 page jumps.
>>
>>51917957
>>51917982
I found it, damn that is stupid. I though my own house rules were a bit cheaty at times but this just takes the fun out of everything.
>>
>>51918037
Yeah, I'm not going up there. The question wasn't whether my jumps are the longest, it's whether they're long compared to the average jump.
>>
>>51918060
You're probably average, even if you cherry pick the outliers away.
>>
>>51918003
Your jumps even out to a pretty standard size. It's just we're being spoiled by Val dropping 60 page monsters every few days.
>>
>>51918099
Statistical analysis when
>>
>>51918010
A king takes what he wants from the common people from the comfort of his throne. I'm a king, not a soldier. Besides, I'm trying to compile a list of them, so combing through over 700 jumps will take too long

>>51918026
I'm also looking for things like Right to Rule from Mount Blade that give me a claim over kingdoms and such
>>
Update, just adding CP conversion.

>>51918024
Mostly just research for jumps I'm making like the recent Noblesse chapters or rewatching U&T. Konosuba's LN is pretty great and it's the main one, as opposed to my usual expectations for LNs. Would reccommend.

>>51918114
They're not really that long. Most of them are just 30-40 pages. The way I format adds on a fair few pages too. So it's not really that long in page count, though I do like to think it does have lots of actual content.
>>
>>51918135
Having a kingdom would help in being seen as a king, I imagine.

For that, I suggest Cena's Grand Strategy jumps.
>>
>>51917840
>How expensive, if I made that, should I have made it?
Getting all 3 plus Their Enterprise for 500 CP flat rate so fair.

That is them effectively them all discounted regardless of your specialties/background because you got all three (a Rouge could get them at this price, or someone with Yellow+Blue specialties) plus the 50 CP companion to buy the Enterprise you mentioned, without the benefits of the companion.

And share one companion slot since they are all BFF's (any perks must be given to one person)
>>
>>51917976
>If you really want me to, I can change it to that, I suppose?
Yes please! Keeps benefits more spread out at each stage, instead of the big jump from the 4th to the 5th purchase.
>>
>>51918154
So when are you going to replace Red's jumps and make sure they properly represent the canon setting in power and content?
>>
>>51918119
How would one free themselves from the chip in Fizzcontrol?
>>
So the psion perk in anima beyond fantasy, that lets us eventually unlock all disciplines right? And unfocused is just saving us the psychic points we would have to spend otherwise?
>>
>>51918154
If you take Special Human + Become God, it says you can train and improve the person over time, but if you have ways to immediately grant them power and remove their illness and crispness, can you do that? And can they become a companion if you manage to succeed and keep them alive?
>>
>>51918243
it's a drawback You wait a decade
>>
>>51918327
Hm. No, you'll need to take the long route with training instead of instant empowerment (Which might be short too depending on the person) to make them better and they will remain sick, though it'll clear up over time as they get stronger.

They can become a companion though.
>>
>>51917995
Tropico + Mythology/History Insertion Perks.
The Tropico that follows you to later jumps begins the jump lead by someone else, but those other perks plus Tropico's existence in a jump would make you known as the guy who ruled that nation's golden age for hundreds of years, if you took the 'start in the 1700's' drawback and actually ruled well before handing off the reigns and leaving. That would give you a lot of Ruler Cred.
>>
>>51918209
I suppose you're right on that, yeah.

Anyway, here it is then. Demonic Retinue's progression has been changed again to 16/80/400/2,000/10,000.

I also now included the ability to give your companions a Demon form by importing them into this, which was another thing that was suggested and I forgot about.
>>
>>51918223
>replace Red's jumps
Don't you know that Val and Red are trips of the same person depending on what the power level of the jump ends up being?
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (465KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
465KB, 1191x842px
>>51918360
Hey Val, could you upload Seven Deadly Sins to the uploads? Its not up there.
>>
>>51918360
Ah okay. Can I still grant them powers via something like Cauldron Vials or Next Generation, but they'll start weak and have to train?

Oh and just to clarify, do they auto become a companion if you want them to or do you have to use a Pod on them?
>>
>>51918408
Eh, not those. Maybe something like granting them chakra or ki or shinsoo at the most basic level and then training them up, instead of nerfing existing power granting stuff.
>>
>>51918360
can we purchase more then one sacred treasure in SDS?
>>
>>51918408
Oh, and yeah, auto companion if you want.
>>
>>51918408
>Oh and just to clarify, do they auto become a companion if you want them to or do you have to use a Pod on them?
You can make anyone a companion with a Pod unless the jump says otherwise. There is no reason to mention it if you needed a pod.
>>
Races are done, asking for general critique right now. Classes are coming up next, followed by the Location & Factions section of Character Creation. Any complaints so far?
>>
>>51918444
Sure. All the points are separate, can't transfer them between or combine them, and converting stuff only gives points to one of them. Can't use the import option to get the second ST as part of the first or vice versa either.
>>
>>51918178
So if that's how you can get it without a special option, frankly, I don't see the need for a special option.

>>51918243
Sufficient biology/engineering skills or willpower
>>
If a jump has rules for bringing in companions with added background from the current world, does it prevent me from bringing them with me any other way?

(I just wanted my Noctowl to be my Hogwarts owl...)
>>
>>51918436
>>51918447
Thanks.
>>
>>51918504
Are you talking about importing? Importing isn't required for a companion to enter the world, it just allows you to give them stuff and a history in the world like you. They're with you on all your adventures unless a Jump specifically says companions can't come into the Jump.
>>
>>51918504
Nope. If you don't import them then they remain as they are without anything extra. This doesn't really matter unless the universe has restricted powers that require an import to use.
>>
>>51918447
Can something like Toggle turn off Barbadium Body? Because I have all kinds of fun blood stuff and it would be a shame if I had to blow up a planet every time I wanted to bleed.
>>
>>51918487
Really? You can remove it yourself/resist it entirely with willpower? So I can blow my head off, remove it, and regenerate it for free points? Or he same with a couple willpower perks? Do you not see the issue here?
>>
File: 1485077907044.jpg (50KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485077907044.jpg
50KB, 599x337px
>>51918389
>>
>>51918559
For any given drawback, there are bound to be jumpers that make it pointless. I mean, if you can regenerate blowing your head off, then you're probably not going to have many problems period.
>>
>>51918558
Basilisk has a perk which allows you to secrete blood through your skin.
>>
>>51918468
Well considering WoW takes place after WC3, so Blood Elves are the prevailing faction of High Elves. The description of them makes Blood Elves sound like a minor faction.
>>
>>51918487
>I don't see the need for a special option
Because they are Iconic, so everyone can get them for the same price regardless of background, and to let them occupy the one companion slot like other "these people really belong together" combined companions other jumps have.
You got to say competitive, Cena!
Also, you you do it, I will be happy and give you a cookie.
>>
>>51918558
Eh, it's really an item instead of a perk sorta...like can you put yourself in a MGS cyborg body and then turn it of with toggle? Then again it is more like a perk in some ways. Haaa, I dunno with this one, since it's a weird mix between item and perk.

Up to you I guess, I don't really mind either way.
>>
>>51918559
Are you at all familiar with the phrase "inter-jump balance"? And why it's generally not done here?
>>
>>51918468
orcs did everything wrong
>>
>>51918580
That one fucking guy would just keep putting out shitpost after shitpost, making the contest meaningless.
>>
So I am looking for more suggestions for jumps to roll for. Here is the list of jumps I have already taken http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt
I need about 7 jumps extras will be put in reserve if I get them. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>51918623
And yet some jumpmakers get yelled at because "we can get better in other jumps so why is so expensive here?" which is a form of interjump balance.
>>
>>51918681
And the people yelling that are idiots who think interjump balance is a good argument.
That doesn't change things.
>>
>>51918613
Fair enough.
>>
>>51918613
Could someone with the Wizard perk whip up the same shrinking thing that Merlin did for Diane?
>>
>>51918673
Totallyspies
>>
>>51918681
>And yet some academics get yelled at because "the Earth isn't round, why are you teaching us lies?" which is a form of flat Earth theory.
Idiots yelling doesn't make them right.
>>
>>51918715
Yup. I mean, they'd need to find the right stuff to make it but it probably wouldn't be much of a task to make a spell that did it either.
>>
>>51918744
It's pretty obvious the Earth isn't flat. Gaia has pretty big tits you know.
>>
File: 1437327769127.gif (29KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
1437327769127.gif
29KB, 200x260px
>>51917503
>>51917568
So cute~
>>
>>51918613
So I'm reading the comic right now and I'm curious about a couple of things. If you take Greed, are you at risk of your body breaking down/you getting possessed by Tam like what's-his-face? And if you take that perk that lets you train 10x as fast and Young Lord and then go in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train your ass off, could you reasonably get strong enough to eat the King in his elderly state before he bodysnatches Dante?
>>
Is there a list of growth perks? There are a bunch of lists and this sounds like something that someone would have made one for.
>>
>>51918739
Sorry but I have already taken that one.
>>
File: tumblr_m9m81y6xSL1rdx3fko1_1280.jpg (234KB, 1280x1318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9m81y6xSL1rdx3fko1_1280.jpg
234KB, 1280x1318px
>>51918796
Ayyyy
>>
>>51918436
Is anyone actively hunting them? Can I send them into my Inner World to train with my clones/companions and have them be relatively safe?
>>
>>51918802
Digger if I buy key to the kingdom is it a one time purchase or can we change how we acces our forms as many times as we want?
>>
>>51918826
not completely up to date but this is the one in my notes:

BOOSTERS

-Training and Learning Boosters
Reincarnation (Disgaea)
Practice Makes Perfect (Young Justice)
Hero Role; Hero's Training; LEARN Aspect (Practical Guide to Evil/Supplement)
Enhanced Mastery (Worm)
Tangential Skill Development (Akame ga Kill)
It'll Be An Experience (Tales of Phantasia)
Genius of Hard Work (Naruto)
Unfairness of Justice (One Punch Man)
First Time Is Always the Hardest; Hard Work Is Its Own Reward (Otoyomegatari)
Dread Pirate Roberts (Princess Bride)
Tutorial (SAO)
Git Gud (TOME)
Montage (Neverwinter Nights)
Skillful Acquisitions (Overlord)
Experience Like a River (Forgotten Realms)
Undefeated (Journey to the West)
Progress (Skyrim)
Parts of a Whole (F.E.A.R.)
Easy Mode (Traveler's Gate)
Ready Player One; Limit Mode (Kid Radd)
Sensei (Tales of Demons and Gods)
You Know My Methods (Sherlock Holmes)
Enhanced Learning (Familiar of Zero)
The Taste of Memories (Prototype)
[Potentially] (FE A/F)

-Misc.
Clock of Ages (Chronicles of Narnia)
Dark World (Alan Wake)
SCP-2400 (SCP)
Shadow Clones (Naruto)
We Are Many (Metalocalypse)
Self-duplication (Teen Titans)
*Camaraderie (Hero Union BBS)

-Magic
Accelerated Arcanum (Neopets)
Demon Seed (Mushoku Tensei)
[Potentially] (Inukami)
Blood of Kings - Darkness (MGLN)
Magic Learning Affinity (Overlord)
Magical Prodigy (Ben 10)
Magical Blood (JLD)
Gift of the Thousand Master (Negima)

-Spells and other techniques
Mimic (Legend of Zelda)

-Martial Arts
Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root (Mortal Heroes Gauntlet)
Way of the Infernal Fist (Infernals)
Sharingan (Naruto)
Adaptability (Wuxia)
Copycat Style (Ranma 1/2)
Something (Heroes)
>>
>>51918815
You're not at risk. Think of it as being closer to Taek's version instead of the one Jun got shoved in. Taek is the blue haired guy, Jun is the pussy magician.

You'd probably be strong enough to contain that power. Strong enough to eat the king, even in his old state? Probably not.

>>51918858
No one's actively hunting them.
>>
>>51918826
You mean like super power growth perks?
Because Young Justice and DC have good ones.
You can also Pym your particles in Avengers and part 2 of MCU once it's out.

If you just wanna be big Rick and Morty size rays are fuckstupid in scope.

You could also do shenanigans with Anton's Key in Enders Game, but that's not really a superpower.
>>
>>51914772
> >isn't that a death sentence?
> some locations are more challenging, yes
Snerk.

>anything else
Please post when you upload the update? Have noticed (weeks or months later) a few jumps where makers uploaded an update without bothering to mention it (let alone post it) here.
>>
>>51918889
Thanks.
>>
>>51918869
Thank you! This helps a lot.

>>51918890
I meant like the first section of this >>51918869 anon's list.
>>
>>51918673
Well, since no one else seems to be suggesting... Viscera Cleanup Detail, The Fifth Element, Breaking Bad, Dragon Age, and Dragon's Crown.
>>
>>51918917
>Snerk

uploaded now
>>
>>51918927
Thank you, much appreciated I'll add those and I think I'll add a few choices of my own that should cover it. I appreciate the suggestions.
>>
Also, whoever wanted to take a look at my psds for rth to see if they could make text-selectable versions, here's the link: https://mega.nz/#F!IcIVVRQZ!BhkuG7d7j7cebhZmkV4Huw

lemme know if you manage it.
>>
>>51917606
Asking once again, what are some good perks in the chain that would let you help Love & Agony?
>>
Someone seems to have dropped the pdf for a D&D book into the uploads folder. Possibly by mistake?
>>
>>51918869
Softcap from Elona is good for a limit breaker. Any other ones out there?
>>
>>51918044
Well, they did say it was a joke.
>>
yo, did someone just upload a 200-something page source book unto the drive?

I just checked out the upload new jumps folder and there looks to be something called "Volo's Guide to Monsters", which doesn't appear to be a jump.
>>
>>51919022
>>51919038
Fuck it, I'm going to figure out a way to jump this.
>>
>>51918943
Thanks!
>>
>>51919029
Obsidian Tower has one in the elf perk tree
"Folded one tousand times" or something like that
>>
>>51919029
There's a lot of cap breakers in Mob Psycho with right perk choices.
>>
Quick quesiton. How goes the Campione Jump progress? Does anyone have the latest WIP?
>>
>>51918468
>HolyShitThatsAlotOfRaces/10
Shit, man, I'm a spess gowt loyalist so that's all I need in races to be happy in WoWland. Having said that, this is really fucking cool. I didn't see any issues with it and I'm excited to see what you do with the rest of the jump.
>>
>>51919110
BLADE is stuck early in the LNs, i believe
hasnt posted a WIP to my knowledge
>>
>>51919163
>BLADE
Needs to stop picking up new projects all the damn time.
>>
>>51918973
Cena I'm not whoever that is but why the fuck are you using MS Serif.

I googled that shit and it was packaged with Windows THREE.

What the fuck kind of computer are you making these on.
>>
>>51918375
So, Prison Break plus Guard Duty Means you have to escape while keep the other Yozi imprisoned.

Prison Break plus you need to escape yourself and then free at least one other. Does the Ten year timer to free a Yozi only start once you escape?

What does Guard Duty + Return of the Jumper do? You have to make sure you are the sole avenue of freedom, stymieing all avenues to escape besides yours so you get all the credit? Or does it mean you are choosing to end your chain early either way, but look at all the CP!
>>
>>51919187
It was one of the fonts in Photoshop CC 2015, and it looked like it matched the typewriter-style letters of the era's writing without going obnoxiously over the top.
>>
>>51918468
Goddamn, are you putting in every single race that's made an appearance in WoW? That's pretty cool.
>>
>>51919202
Did some searching, turns out that font is what would eventually become Times New Roman.

Literally, they're exactly the same.
>>
>>51918863
You can buy as many 'modes' as you like, and if you import the belt later or Kamen Rider Stongest it you can choose to have it retain any gimmick-modes from the stuff it devours
>>
>>51918625
Yes, yes they did.

>>51919158
>>51919204
All races except those in Warlords of Draenor at this moment, because I cannot be fucked to try messing around with the bullshit of alternate-timelines and timeline-overlapping and time-travel bullshit that brought in.

I may rework Arakkoa and add Saberon later, if I can get my shit together.
>>
>>51919236
Well shit nigga. I just scrolled through the fonts till I saw one I liked.
>>
>>51919236
>Times New Roman
The Master Font
>>
>>51919280
Post builds for Traveler's Gate.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>51919194
>So, Prison Break plus Guard Duty Means you have to escape while keep the other Yozi imprisoned.
Basically, yes.

>Prison Break plus you need to escape yourself and then free at least one other. Does the Ten year timer to free a Yozi only start once you escape?
Nope, the ten year counter's obsolete if you stay longer in Prison Break. It's meant to just refer to the length of your jump.

Basically, Prison Break gives you infinite time to try and do the impossible to get out. But if you go over the standard 10 years, then the jump ends when you escape.

So with both Prison Break and Return of the Infernal Jumper... you have to either break at least one of the Yozi out before you do, or break out at the same time, or break out before 10 years are up and use the remaining time to break a Yozi out.

>What does Guard Duty + Return of the Jumper do? You have to make sure you are the sole avenue of freedom, stymieing all avenues to escape besides yours so you get all the credit? Or does it mean you are choosing to end your chain early either way, but look at all the CP!
You need to make sure at least one Yozi escapes, and then somehow get them back into their prison before your time in the jump is up.

You don't technically have to get the credit for it though.
>>
File: reefgolem.jpg (102KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
reefgolem.jpg
102KB, 900x550px
>>51919343
As you wish.

Founder [Free]
>perk:
Headstrong[100] Willpower stacking, go!
Politicking[100] Okay?
ClaimingTerritory [400] Gotta get some magic here.
Teach me, Master! [Free] Teaching's good, especially considering...
A Territory To Call Home [500] This. Awesome.
>territory:
Endross [100] Lightning, yay!
>items:
ObsidianApple[100] Nice. Probably handing this one out to people.
TartarusSteel[100] Importing the Spear.
GreatLibrary [100] Knowledge is power.
Storminabottle [100] Cool.
>drawbacks:
ChosenHero [+600] Time to talk some sense into this guy then?

>Territory Supplement
Budget [+15]
>ExtraShards
ShiftingShards [+3]
ConfusingGates [+1] ...With both of these, my Territory is gonna be a FUN place to travel to.
>Theme
Element - Plasma
Aspect - Wonder
>Travelers:
Keys [Free] Easiest to keep track of.
>Magic
Summonings [Free] Gotta get creatures
Spells [1] And magics
>Upgrades:
Craftable Monsters [2] Gotta make me some monsters... like plasma-coral golems, or blazing plasma elementals bound to jewelry bracers or to ornate armor.
PowerAbsorption [1] Gotta dump cool artifacts in too.
SentientCreatures [3] And smart monsters.
Loot! [3] There needs to be stuff to get.
IncarnationMeter [3] Useful...
AestheticTerritory [3] Dry seabed, with coral reefs everywhere, and puddles/lakes of roiling plasma.
AestheticCreatures [3] Plasma elementals, coral-reef golems with blazing eyes and throatlights... "Amphibian" serpents with glimmering scales that live in and out of the plasma pools...
>>
What's with the D7D Monster Guide in the drive?
>>
What are ALL the D&D Jumps we have?
>>
>>51919766
Neverwinter Nights, Dragonlance, Order of the Stick, Forgotten Realms, and Dark Sun.
>>
Would Stars & Stones from Dresden Files allow an Infernal to escape? It can allow a Fae to lie, a Foo Dog to betray its charge, or a Vampire to escape its hunger. Why not allow an Infernal to betrays its surrender oath?
>>
>>51919816
Ravenloft too.
>>
File: Twilightcargo-SWE.jpg (42KB, 984x328px) Image search: [Google]
Twilightcargo-SWE.jpg
42KB, 984x328px
>>51917077
>from move on to once this jump ends or something in the rare case someone stays or goes home.
I meant move on as in go home or continue jumping.

>The Hanger, would you be willing to say it has berths for any CP purchased ships/vehicles/robots?
>And some upgrades like a 50 CP option to let you give CP items stored there a Star Wars reskin?
>Basically a Star Wars warehouse skin, but applies to your CP gear from other settings also. Maybe per faction like Empire, Old Republic, etc. Or a Berth for a non CP ship? Or a NPC hanger crew to make it look busy and help with retrofits and maintenance?
No.

>The Companion Section might need renamed Companions, Followers, and Pets or something, because right now it implies the Rancor & Mount animals, and the robotic droids are all companions all take up companions slots, not just the Companion Imports?
You correctly assumed that the non-sapient creatures and robots didn't count as companions, so I don't see any need to change it.

>Can the companion import be used for new companions to have a companion native to the star wars universe?
Sure.

>How big a chassis do you need to have the vehicles you bought in the vehicles section as companion craft for the starship? Can even a light chassis be designed to hold a X-Wing, TIE Fighter, or Lambda Shuttle?
None of the chassis can fit a Lambda shuttle. In fact even with a heavy chassis you might not even be able to fit any of the ships. The hanger is designed for really small fighters, The Twilight from Clone Wars was about the size of a medium chassis ship and it could only fit an 8 meter longer fighter with the cargo hold completely empty.
>>
>>51919829
Because the surrender oaths are not an inherent / fundamental part of an Infernal's nature?
>>
>>51919873
>Does spend more SP on cargo space give you more cargo space, or just make more cargo holds out of existing cargo space?
It adds more cargo space.

>Return of the Jumper [+0cp]
>Could this or a similar drawback start you right where you left off in the same body regardless of background chosen, so you spend the time between Clone Wars and the start of the Original Trilogy in the setting instead of a time skip?
No.
>>
>>51919829
Seems like it would work, unless Wild_Card suddenly reappear to add a limit on the power of what it affects that was never stated before like he has before.
>>
>>51919829
I think you meant the Yozis.

And... that's actually a good question. The Oaths are something imposed on them, but at the same time, a large part of their effectiveness is how much the Primordials were changed on a fundamental level by them.
>>
>>51919356
>You need to make sure at least one Yozi escapes, and then somehow get them back into their prison before your time in the jump is up.
Well, the escaping part would be easy with Guard Duty helping, but that "Returning them to prison" ouch!. There's the rub. But imagine the level of Butthurt if you managed to do it to the Ebon Dragon.

>Steal Scarlet Empress at the wedding as soon as they say "I do" before marriage in consummated. Ebon Dragon free.
> Now you marry her, send Ebby wedding night sex tape, along with certified letter from Unconquered Sun, recognized ruler of creation that since he never consummated the Union, once someone else did his became invalid like it never happened.
>Ebon Dragon is pulled back into Hell with a big "NOOO!"
>>
>>51919884
Perk also lets you let people break magical oaths and contracts.
>>
>>51919849
I knew I was forgetting one, not sure how that was the one I forgot though. The jumpmaker is around fairly often and has it in their name!
>>
>>51919829
If you're talking about the drawback, then that'd probably fall under the "tailored to your nature thing". Same as Oramus being crippled, and Akuma not being capable of using Oath-Shattering Strike to do it.

Also, you can't use it on yourself.

It might work on the Yozi though.
>>
File: crap.jpg (13KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
13KB, 300x292px
>>51919909
>reads perk
Welp. There goes the universe.
>>
>>51919260
Okay, well. I did it, but photoshop's shitty compression made the pdf 108MB, so I had to put it through some janky online compressor.

Wanted to recreate it in InDesign, but I forgot about how it doesn't like text that was made in anything else. Other than that, should be selectable and all there, if things are slightly misaligned, that's prolly my fault from when I had to change all the text to Times New Roman and the slightly different spacing moved the text around a little.
>>
File: fireball_by_cobaltplasma-d8upp74.jpg (170KB, 733x1089px) Image search: [Google]
fireball_by_cobaltplasma-d8upp74.jpg
170KB, 733x1089px
>>51919974
So if I somehow manage to recruit an outside agent, what kind of defenses and bullshit would they have to get through to open the prison? I heard something about "smashing some gates" somewhere.
>>
>>51918300

Yes.
>>
>>51920087
Magic always beats physics all the time, no matter what, right? I mean, magic bends physics over and does bad things to it in dark alleys, so yeah, magic is always going to trump physics. Especially Worm entities who are just physics, so they'll always lose to a wizard.
>>
>>51920144
That is the most factually incorrect thing I've read today.
>>
>>51920144
Besides being wrong (magic only beats physics _within the paradigm limitations of the magic system_), what does that have to do with Anima psionics? Wrong link?
>>
>>51919905
>There's the rub.
Yup, that's the hard part.

>But imagine the level of Butthurt if you managed to do it to the Ebon Dragon.
>Steal Scarlet Empress at the wedding as soon as they say "I do" before marriage in consummated. Ebon Dragon free.
>Now you marry her, send Ebby wedding night sex tape, along with certified letter from Unconquered Sun, recognized ruler of creation that since he never consummated the Union, once someone else did his became invalid like it never happened.
>Ebon Dragon is pulled back into Hell with a big "NOOO!"
Glorious antics have my full support. That sounds hilarious.

...Not sure how you put the Unconquered Sun back in charge of Creation though, he's "only" the ruler of Heaven.

>>51920085
The smashing of the gates is only metaphorical.

There's nothing that's actually physically stopping the Yozi from leaving through a portal or just walking out or whatever else they do, they're bound in there by Surrender Oaths sworn on their very natures (and additional crippling for some).

There really aren't any defenses otherwise, just the difficulty of getting to and from another realm of existence, through Cecelyne.

But, there's going to be a whole lot of bullshit and hoops to jump through to get free.
>>
>>51920187
how often do the yozi speak to their infernals?
>>
>>51920187
I think some of them are crippled enough that they couldn't leave even with the oaths gone, though. If you're just trying to beat that drawback that requires one to leave, fine, you can just unseal Isidoros or something. But if you want to get them all out, Oramus, Malfeas, and Qaf are going to have problems.
>>
>>51914864
They give you spell casting ability and that's it.
>>
>>51920144
I'm Shadlith, and my involvement in that argument consists of me talking about Touhou in a completely different context, in reply to someone else entirely. That is, I'm not actually involved in that argument, and have no idea why you expect me to be.

>>51920182
Someone said that on SB, he's shitposting at me about it because I'm an SBer.
>>
>>51920187
So... Assuming I'm still in (relatively) human form, there's nothing stopping a dashing Infernal from carrying me out in their arms once they actually get there?
>>
>>51919873
>None of the chassis can fit a Lambda shuttle. In fact even with a heavy chassis you might not even be able to fit any of the ships.
If the starships are up to 35/45/50 meters, and the Lambda is 20 meters long, the X-wing 12.5, and 9.6 for the TIE, it looks like there should be room, especially if the ship was build with it in mind. The weird wings the Lambda has mean it might work better as a with a exterior dock on top of the ship, where the wings are exposedat the top of the ship.
>>
File: DELET THIS.png (418KB, 530x493px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.png
418KB, 530x493px
>>51917335

Digger, question about Neo-Heisei Part 3.

How far would we be able to upgrade the Gashats we can buy from there?

Like say I tossed one into the Void Relic Refiner then spent a ridiculous amount of time in the Gashat's Item World from Disgaea, would I eventually get it to Level 50 or Level 99.

I want Dan to be pissed at me making high-level Gashats better than he can.
>>
>>51914864
worth noting that - as I understand it - if you just "buy in" at a lower level you can train up from there. Is that right NWNanon? >>51920263
>>
>>51920318
Why not just make some high-level ones yourself? Do you not have the technology perks to beat Dan's designs?
>>
>>51920289
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Surely you're familiar with the concept?
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>51920219
Not all that often by default, I think? Pretty sure they usually relay orders through their Demons.

But they are mentioned to go to Althings and visit the Conventicle. So you can talk to them there, if you don't want to risk catching the attention of their bigger forms in Malfeas.

>>51920235
That is true, yes. Though Malfeas could probably walk out as the Brass Dancer.

Also not sure how you'd get Sacheverell out without fucking everyone else over...

>>51920301
Nothing but your Surrender Oath, if you took that drawback.

The Yozis can take human-ish forms too. If they'd only needed to be carried out, most of them would already be free.
>>
>>51920397
Fortunately, I'm True Neutral, the alignment of not giving a fuck about arguments on the internet.
>>
>>51920331
They're the only spell casting perks? I'm not sure what lower level you want to buy in at.

If you mean can you get better than the level the perks give you that is a yes.
>>
File: DO NOT.png (156KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT.png
156KB, 276x440px
>>51920387

I mean I probably do have enough technology perks. But that's just what I immediately thought of.

Heck with the Tenchi Muyo scientist capstone perk (which is explicitly said to allow you to improve on tech from other jumps) and that Magitech Master perk from FF6 which boosts anything you built if you add magitek to it, I could probably come out with a Level 50 Gashat easily enough.

But for now I'd like to focus on upgrading the Gashats I already have into their Mighty Brothers and Gashat Gear Dual Beta equivalents.
>>
>>51920331
>>51920441
Oh, sorry, nevermind, got my wires crossed with a different D&D jump.
>>
Out of Curiosity, what are the best intelligence boosting perks in the chain?
>>
File: Home_One_Hangar.jpg (58KB, 768x322px) Image search: [Google]
Home_One_Hangar.jpg
58KB, 768x322px
>>51920311
Looking at pic of the Falcon compared to some other ships, I think you might be able to fit a fighter into a medium or heavy chassis ship, but I'd still say the shuttle is too big.
>>
File: 1697977-bigthumbnail.jpg (106KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1697977-bigthumbnail.jpg
106KB, 450x360px
>>51917992
Jump # 221 Viscera Cleanup Detail
Background: Zilla Enterprises
Starting location: after one rip roaring rampage of revenge

Perks:
*What Kind of Party is this (0)
*Ka-ching (150, Discount) No office supplies are safe now or experimental high tech hardware
*Mop Fu (300, Discount)
*House of Honor (300) a very useful ability

Equipment
*A-Series Space Mop (0)
*Two Million Dollars (0) eh, nice pocket change at this point
*Keep It secret keep it safe (50, Discount)
* R2 High Energy Plasma Laser Welder (100)

So this was different I got to clean up some absolutely beautiful locations. Well at least they were beautiful if you could ignore all the body parts lying around. It’s funny at one time a place filled with such gore would have bothered me. I would have had trouble keeping from losing my lunch. Now it’s just another job. Perhaps another thing about being so old and well-traveled.

I did also get to meet some interesting people. There was the beautiful psychopathic Kyokogami sisters. They were nice in a creepy sort of way; they at least seemed fond of me. Not sure if that’s a good thing.
I met Lo Wang a few times; he was pretty funny for a mass murderer. His demon was nice too. Though I did complain about all the work he was making for me. He laughed when I suggested less bloody ways to kill people that would be easier to clean up.

It wasn’t a bad job it was a little tedious. I’ll admit I cheated a few times and used magic, Though as it turns out it’s best to animate water rather than summon a water elemental. They don’t like being used to clean up blood and body parts. I can’t really blame them.
>>
>>51920521
Forgot to include this image to attract attention to the post, despite the image being fairly unrelated.
>>
>>51920467
Well, I figured you'd want to upgrade the ones you have. I was just thinking that you'd want to make the upgrades as separate items, to stay true to the series. All the original Gashats still exist, Mighty Brothers XX and Gear Dual Beta are their own unique cartridges based off of the originals. So you'd have your Level 1 and 2 Gashat for just whatever, and your Level 50 for being awesome. Level 99 probably can't be done with a single Gashat, though, given that Hyper Muteki needs a Game Genie attached to Maximum Mighty X to work.
>>
>>51920071
So how did you do this - opened it in a different version of photoshop or what?
>>
>>51920400
>Also not sure how you'd get Sacheverell out without fucking everyone else over...
The Yozi can be in more then place at once. Presumably once the oaths are invalid they are no longer inprisoned, just choosing to be where they are. Part of the imprisonment is that Malfeas is contained in Cecyline, and all the others are contained in him. Once he is free, then malfeas the jupiter sized body can exist in the Creation/Wyld spectrum most everything else does. so him no longer being in a packed dimension would free everyone else because Malfeas would no longer be its own realm, but a place located somewhere in Creation/The Wyld. Unless he moves himself to Heaven again
>>
>>51920586
Opened it in Photoshop- which would immediately throw an error because it's retarded and doesn't recognize the font. So then I mass formatted all of your text to TNR, then went back and changed the titles and so on back to Impact. After that I exported it as PDF 1.8 with layers preserved into an Interactive Adobe PDF.

Rinse and repeat for all the other pages, then use Acrobat's combine PDFs function to make it into a single pdf. Then I just googled around until I found the compressor.
>>
>>51920580
>I was just thinking that you'd want to make the upgrades as separate items, to stay true to the series.

Well that's how I'm doing it sort of. I make copies of each Gashat with that Minecraft item duplication perk before upgrading them.

Like I make a copy of my default Gashat that only goes up to Level 2, then toss the copy into the Void Relic Refiner which takes it up to Level 10 or something. Then I copy the Level 10 right before I dive into the copy's Item World, and so on.

Although I thought Maximum Mighty X was a Level 99 by itself and Hyper Muteki was something different?
>>
>>51920614
That's not really the issue. The problem is that Sacheverell's imprisonment includes his eternal sleep, which you kind of need to keep happening if you don't want all reality to be frozen into quantum stasis. Let him out, he wakes up, everyone is fucked forever.
>>
>>51920263
>>51920441
Do you not see why that would be a bit. . . wrong?

Take Turning/Rebuking, that is just something clerics can do. Reaching level 6-8 (or the less gamey equivalent) without being able to do that is ridiculous. The same for Druids and Wild Shape, they wouldn't be able to reach that level without gaining that ability without some convoluted nonsense. Even if they could some how reach the level it would be trivial easy to back track to figure out the much more simple stuff they somehow missed. The paladin one is less weird but would fit better along with the other two melee focused 400 options.

If these weren't perks you would expect anyone with that level of spellcasting to just be able to do the things that type of divine caster can do. Really the Animal Companion one is the only one* of the perks from that selection that makes some degree of sense because it is better than the animal companion a Druid could just go out and find at that level.
>>
>>51920521
Probably the one from Earth's Mightiest Heroes; Supreme mind. You have perfect memory, infinite capacity memory, it gives you mental resistance and lets you delete stuff from your memory. Only problem is that it's a super power so in all those jumps that take away your power you lose it.
I would say Young Justice or DC has the second best with Genius
>>
>>51920087
Stuff for you here.
>>51874869
Anima stuff.
Anon, could you update the pdf with some of the stuff about benefits of perk stuff versus just learning it in setting.
Like you said making sheeles with the perk means you can do it without costing the equivalent of a point of Power stat.

And I guess the Elan perk means your maximum sync is independent of your other Elan scores (so you could potentially have 2 elans it 100, it and another) and you are not limited by others maximum sync (you could be a demiurge even if someone else already had max sync) and you could get all the available gifts from that shajad/beryl, not just 100 sync points worth.

The 600 CP Mighty that lets you have a level 8 character sheet. That is separate from the Perks you bought, right? Like with it's own Creation points? Some of the Psychic gifts I would like (Amplify Sustained Power, Psychic Inclination) are not available in perk version, and need creations points or Gnosis 25+ to develop over time.

How many Psychic Points does Endless mind grant? Like 720 (12 hours to recharge) but you cannot permanently spend them, just non permanent uses? Or is it more, like over 9,000?

Crystal Crafter, this can make more varied crystals than just the "+x to psychic potential when used" mentioned in the book, right? One of the two other race equivalents to the Imperium was mentioned to use crystal tech.
>>
>>51920657
Maybe? I though Maximum Mighty X and Hyper Muteki both counted as Level 99, Hyper Muteki was just cheating (again, Game Genie) to have even higher stats.
>>
>>51920521
>>51920546
Genius from Rick and Morty is pretty good?
>>
>>51920655
>After that I exported it as PDF 1.8 with layers preserved into an Interactive Adobe PDF.

Huh. You exported each individual image as a pdf? Smart, I guess.

What CC are you using?
>>
>>51920263
Can you buy the 400 CP perks multiple times for more than one of the possible effects, I want to be a warlock and have a Wyrmling.
>>
>>51920684

Yeah I think that's what it is too.

But the way you said it made it sound like you thought that Maximum Mighty X wasn't a Level 99 on it's own.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>51920665
Nah, him being asleep is seperate from his imprisonment. Just happened because of the Fetich Death he suffered at the very start of the war.

He can actually just wake up, if someone or something rouses him from his sleep. Nothing but Lucien's assassination efforts stopping that, and IIRC it was said to almost happen during the Usurpation? Not sure on that.

They main issue would be hauling him out, without waking him up.
>>
>>51920689
I have a current subscription, so I'm using CC 2017. Which at the very least is an improvement over the shit they did in 2016 and fixed some of the bungled features.
>>
>>51920680
>>51883540
>>
>>51920700
Definitely.

>>51920673
The perks are based on how much your getting for your CP, if you don't have something a class you want to be usually has then that was your decision. 1000cp is easily enough to buy the abilities for any of the basic classes.
>>
>>51920784
Ah. I just pirated CC 2015, so I might not have that feature.
>>
File: zof_shade_by_jasonengle.jpg (233KB, 864x632px) Image search: [Google]
zof_shade_by_jasonengle.jpg
233KB, 864x632px
>>51920400
So, how exactly does the drawback cripple you? Obviously, there's no dimensional travel and oath immunity, but is there anything else?
>>
>>51920263
I assume that if you don't buy any perks you start as the equivalent of a level 1 of whatever class corresponds to your origin?
>>
>>51920782
I'm not saying they're linked effects, I'm saying that removing him from Malfeas without waking him up isn't really "freeing" him. He's still a prisoner, just from one less form of imprisonment.
>>
>>51920831
If you don't buy any perks you are maybe the equivalent of an NPC Warrior/sage/(non-cleric)priest. You get what you buy.
>>
>>51920680
Yeah, >>51920788 beat me to providing the link. I should mention that I've never actually had a psion in any of my groups though, so I have a... less than perfect grasp of how they work. I'm willing to overhaul how their stuff works if I need to.
>>
So in Exalted, all Essence is just Essence unless it's Edgy Essence, right?
>>
>>51920796
It SHOULD be a feature, although I actually thought they removed it in recent versions...

A few quick debugging thoughts from me:
>What file type were you saving it as? "Photoshop PDF", "PDF (Interactive)", "PDF (Static)", etc...
>Did you check the box for 'layers' in the save as dialogue? (If it exists)
>In the actual PDF dialogue that comes up after hitting 'save as', what options did you select? (I had 'Preserve Photoshop Editing Capabilities' checked along with 'Optimize for Fast Web Preview')
>What PDF version were you using? (Acrobat 5/PDF 1.4 is the default, I exported in 1.8 which is newer)

The third one shouldn't matter at all unless you're re-editing the pdf in photoshop, as it inserts a sort of 'rider' alongside the .pdf that can be read in photoshop. The fourth shouldn't matter either, since I could make it work with older versions of PDF as well.
>>
>>51920909
If by that you mean necrotic Essence, yes. Certain things will work better with Essence of various aspects, but necrotic Essence is the only type that won't work at all with other Essence machinery unless they've been specifically modified for it.
>>
>>51918889
Special Human says R will devour all of your previous foes. Does taking that drawback guarantee everyone important will die? Can I rezz them after he eats them?
>>
>>51920963
No, Yes.
>>
>>51920977
Forgot name
>>
>>51920922
On a shift right now, so I can't give you an answer either way, sorry about that.

I had initially used photoshop's "generate pdf" - which may have been under the automate menu. I didn't think to use the "save as" to create a pdf - which I definitely will try tomorrow.
>>
>>51920441
>If you mean can you get better than the level the perks give you that is a yes.
I think he means he wants to be be a Cleric because just Divine Spellcasting with nothing else is not actually a thing in the setting. Cleric would be the 600 CP for Spellcasting, and the 400 CP for the channeling.

He wants to buy the Spellcasting and train up the channeling aspect up to the 6-8 level to be a complete cleric.

Can you take a selection of Perks to be a Hellfire Warlock at jump start, of does the level 9 needed to be one mean that will have to be pursued in jump?
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>51920809
Basically, anything that would just allow you to immediately (or semi-immediately with little effort) walk out is locked off/crippled in some way.

You don't really have to worry about the infinite hatred and spite the Yozis have and can't grow out of though, so that's a bit of a bright spot?

>>51920832
Oh, fair enough.

>>51920909
Yup. Though all Essence does have different aspects, like Fire-aspect or Solar-aspected or Yozi-aspected, they are functionally pretty much the same.

Only the Edgy Essence really does have a difference in how it works with stuff, as death and necrotic stuff is sort of a big deal.

(Discounting the specific interaction between Intact Primordial Essence and Yozi Essence: those don't mix either. But that functionally only means there's no possibility of Alchemical Akuma.)
>>
>>51918243
Chop your fucking head off and grow it back
>>
>>51920793
>The perks are based on how much your getting for your CP, if you don't have something a class you want to be usually has then that was your decision. 1000cp is easily enough to buy the abilities for any of the basic classes.
The jumper can yes, they shouldn't have to in this particular case but sure they can. Companions on the other hand don't have that degree of freedom though, while I disagree about a lot of this my main issue is that this is punishing for companions.

The base 50 CP companion gets 400, (discounted intelligence and capstone) which is enough to be a rather good wizard/sorcerer. A Cleric on the other hand costs 50 and requires you to pay to upgrade them to having 600, (wisdom, turning, and capstone). A druid would be in the same boat as the cleric if you assumed they had the ability to find an animal companion of their own but with what you are saying they can't so to be a proper druid it costs 800, which is impossible for a companion.

Wizard and Cleric are roughly equal but Cleric costs more, Druid is the weakest of the three but costs so much that it is impossible. The Arcane casters are just spell casting, that is all they have and all they need. The divine casters are weaker, but their abilities make up for it or at least they would but they are objectively worse the way this jump works.
>>
>>51921024
Can companions buy manses?
>>
I believe I'm done--I just added a description for the Emblian Empire General origin. That's basically what it needed.

But I'm posting it here again just to make sure I don't have any big glaring flaws in it.
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>51921070
Sure, they can.
>>
>>51921051
>Companions on the other hand don't have that degree of freedom though, while I disagree about a lot of this my main issue is that this is punishing for companions.
This argument doesn't have much to stand on, considering people have argued that companions don't deserve the same benefits as the jumper.
>>
>>51921105
Cool the Metagaos really fits the mad scientist persona of one of my companions.
>>
>>51921105
I was looking through the yozi aspect manses in the ink monkeys collection and a 5 dot one for Malfeas has some giant metal tree with a lady growing in it after Malfeas did some sort of super dance in the silver forest. Whats the deal with that?
>>
>>51920531
>Looking at pic of the Falcon compared to some other ships
Huh. maybe the numbers posted on the wiki and whatever numbers they actually plugged into the CGI are unrelated.
I still think a Heavy Chassis built with hauling a Lambda in mind would work, but it would look nothing like the Millenium Falcon, more bulky like a bigger Lambda Sister ship. And the whole thing would be sort of like how the space shuttle sits on the rocket boosters.
>>
>>51921105
Do you have to talk to the Yozi directly to get their charms unlocked or can you talk to their fetch soul?
>>
>>51921147
It's unclear. A popular fan-theory is that it's Malfeas's attempt at growing a new Fetich Soul to replace Ruvelia, whose death converted him from Theion to Malfeas. This new soul wouldn't turn him back into Theion, he's changed too much, but it could elevate him to something closer to being the Radiant Holy Is than his current fallen state.
>>
What kind of charms would Qaf have?
>>
>>51921115
That in no way addresses any part of my argument.
>Some people have made arguments that X isn't important, therefore an augment made with the motivation of X is invalid because fallacy.
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
Just doing another build before I head to bed.

Sunset Overdrive Jump 086:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
“Humor” [+100]
That Smell [+300]
Perks:
Mobile [-400]
Serious [Free]
Cheerleader [-100]
Helper [-300]
Gear:
Uniform and Bat [Free]
The Sword [-200]

Companion Import x8 [-400]

Ecalamune get! Other than that I've added yet two more layers to my "terrain doesn't really matter as I run" perks which is always nice.

I really shouldn't make assumptions though. Is The Sword Excalamune?

Also, I finally found a pic that I like enough to call my female form. Pic Related, it's from some manga named Beelzebub. Anyway zanny stuff aside I'm heading to bed, night /JC!
>>
For general amusement the other chan discovers jumping
[insert normal site address cause filter] /cyoa/res/1219.html
>>
>>51921115
>>51921200
I believe that is the "appeal to motive" fallacy to be specific.
>>
>>51920977
>>51920984
Thanks.

Okay, one more question. I'm almost caught up reading the series and I'm just curious if there's an in-universe reason the Monkey King is so fucking ridiculously powerful? Is it even possible to get as strong as him seeing as he fucked up even 666:Satan's full power casually?
>>
>>51921203
>Is the sword Excalamune?

That it is.
>>
>>51921200
If the jumpmaker believes that companion "parity" isn't important, then there's no reason to pay any attention to your argument. This isn't the first time you've brought this up and I'm not sure what you think you'll achieve by going through the motions all over again.
>>
File: Sun Dragon.png (655KB, 952x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Dragon.png
655KB, 952x637px
>>51921146
Sounds appropriate, yes.

>>51921147
It's intentionally left open-ended, for individual campaigns to do with as they please.

Though this >>51921173 is the most popular (and pretty credible) theory. It might be some kind of behemoth too, or something stranger.

>>51921170
You could talk to their Fetich for the initial negotiation. But to get their charms unlocked, the Yozi has to personally teach an Infernal one of their charms.

>>51921197
I don't know... maybe stuff for meditation, and being calm, teaching enlightenment through stations, offering strange hope, being-a-mountain, defining distance by enlightenment, creating portals of black nacre, hiding yourself in a pocket realm?
>>
>>51921291
>This isn't the first time you've brought this up
Anon, you should stop trying to identify people on the internet. Seriously, everyone who does it invariably makes a fool of themselves.
>>
File: Untitled.png (147KB, 484x243px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
147KB, 484x243px
>>51921232
>Best Pokemon build ever.
>>
>>51921271
Born with insane power, trained over many years, gorged himself on entire crops of Sage pills year after year, fought in countless battles for years and years and that's all BEFORE he became a human.

Once he became Mori Jin, he learned many different styles of martial arts, including the bullshit kaio ken of this series, gained a Charyeok of his own clone that massively boosts his power, gained loads of experience fighting stronger or stranger opponents, figured out new ways to use his old powers and equipment.

If you compared the Monkey King to 666 Satan BEFORE becoming Mori Jin and going through all this, Satan would've likely won pretty easily. It's only because he became a human/humble and learnt all this new stuff and went through all these new experiences that he became so impossibly strong. Also, even then, it wasn't casual. Not really. He's suffering the backlash and massive loss of energy from abusing limiter removal x250k at the current chapter of the series and was barely matching someone he shouldn't have even been scratched by at full strength.

So yeah, lots of factors coming together to make him the strongest guy in the universe. You could eventually get there. It's just really, really hard and long.
>>
>>51921303
>You could talk to their Fetich for the initial negotiation. But to get their charms unlocked, the Yozi has to personally teach an Infernal one of their charms.
How would that work regarding Oramus?

Anyway I was thinking that if I take Primordial Psychologist and one of my companions took Peer of Hell that would really help convince the other Yozi to open their charm pools.
>>
>>51921291
This would be the first time I have brought up this particular issue and I have not seen the jumpmaker say that.

Also Appeal to Motive Fallacy, just because that is the reason why I am bringing up the issue doesn't mean it isn't valid even if you ignore that reason.

The Cleric Capstone is weaker than the Arcane capstone for the reasons mentioned, which is a valid complaint regardless of if you care about how it affects companions.
>>
>>51920521
Maybe compound computation from Worm? It scales weirdly but it's very good at the being smart thing when you need it.
>>
>>51921232
What number chan would that be.
>>
>>51921391
I don't think it's 7. 7 doesn't have a cyoa board do they? I know they have a tg board but never heard they had a cyoa board.
>>
File: The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png (257KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png
257KB, 633x360px
>>51921341
>How would that work regarding Oramus?
Not very well. Though he sleeps very fitfully, so you can still talk to him (he's mentioned to have spoken with a few beings), it'd probably just require you to do some weird stuff.

>Anyway I was thinking that if I take Primordial Psychologist and one of my companions took Peer of Hell that would really help convince the other Yozi to open their charm pools.
That would certainly help a whole lot, yes. Though you'd still have some trouble if you want to get them /all/, with just that.

At least within the ten years of the jump.
>>
>>51921407
>>
>>51921303
Would you happen to have some examples/a possible resource for Surrender Oaths? I've been looking through this thread for about an hour beware, ye who enter here: https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/general-exalted-thread.44/page-467#post-4073107 and the only things I've found merely indirectly touch upon the subject.
>>
>>51921407
it's 8. Anyone can make a board there
>>
What Fate jump would let me get Luvia as a companion. I want to have both her and Rin.
>>
>>51921324
Adam Sandler Gun Pokemon is priceless.
>>
>>51921504
well they do have somewhat of a point about the item section
>>
>>51920884
>It just grants you a max-sync with an Elan, and more importantly, allows you to carry it to other worlds as a perk-fiat backed ability.
Does this include other you teaching other people to sync with that Elan in later jumps? Can you purchase Elan more than once?

>100, I think I'd ruled
but that is not enough to take hours to recharge at all!

>Yes, more variety, but no using Illuminati-tech.
I want to make crystals that do stuff like a crystal optimized for the Psychokinetic Armor Matrix that lets you use the crystal as an innate slot to keep it active while held against the skin by putting a point of Psychic potential in it to stabilize the matrix, or crystals that increase the level of effect by one instead of the +10-40 bonus.
>>
>>51920884
So, just an idle question.

Why isn't there some sort of drawback for A Practical Guide to Evil based on either A. Conquering the continent like Dread Empress Triumphant, or B. fixing the Empire's population problems?
>>
What is your favorite low power jump?
>>
>>51920400
>The Yozis can take human-ish forms too. If they'd only needed to be carried out, most of them would already be free.
Eh, not him, but aren't Joutens not their "real" bodies? And, IIRC, they're free Surrender Oaths once they break out of/leave their prison.
>>
>>51921430
As in, what the actual Oaths are? I don't think that's ever explicitly stated, beyond their functions. It'd probably be a pretty long, legalese read.

Not even the Yozi know the entire mechanism of their imprisonment (though they would know the entire oath), as seen when Malfeas tried having Gorol breaking him out with information that was intentionally falsified by the designers of the prison. Absolutely nothing happened, not even a punishment or single response to the attempt.

There's apparently a bunch of clauses in them, and a loophole that'd allow the Gods to just order the Yozi to make any of their Akuma stand down.
>>
>>51921232
>literally a year old thread
Well I wouldn't say it's a discovery anymore, but that's kind of neat to see how other people take it.
Gotta love that even on other sites there's still SB shitposting.
>>
>>51921543
Either Kubo and the Two Strings, Sherlock Holmes, or Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.
>>
>>51921516
They have a point about most of their complaints, but that's what the nature of jumpchain is. It just doesn't provide them with what they're looking for.
>>
>>51921557
reddit has a more active community than 8 does, they even had jumpmakers at some point.
>>
File: Autobot Humaniform.png (386KB, 645x888px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot Humaniform.png
386KB, 645x888px
>>51921546
>Eh, not him, but aren't Joutens not their "real" bodies?
All of their Jouten are still their "real" bodies, from the smallest Humaniform to a full World-Body. The Brass Dancer is just as much Malfeas as the Brass Mausoleum or the Demon City is.

They can just appear as whatever they like, within their themes.

>And, IIRC, they're free Surrender Oaths once they break out of/leave their prison.
As for the Oaths... I guess? Mostly because the Oaths are meant to keep them in there in the first place, and wouldn't do much/anything when they're outside.
>>
>>51919038
>>51919058
Making a "Volo's Guide to Monsters JumpChain" jum would be quite a feat.
>>
>>51921582
>when you're a 4chan user that only found out about /jc/ because you were looking for some old CYOAs on their CYOA subreddit, and now you're a jumpmaker
>>
>>51921232
All I'm finding on 8ch is a /jc/ board that's literally completely empty.
>>
>>51921115
>considering people have argued that companions don't deserve the same benefits as the jumper.
This is not a jumper thing, there are rather common in setting professions.
>>
>>51921604
That's pretty much how most 4chan users find out about /jc/ anon. If you weren't interested in cyoas to begin with, you're not likely to even consider /jc/, which is a niche within a niche.
>>
>>51921017
Undiscounted, yes.

You could, but with no CP fiat you would lack a god to channel when you left.

You would have to learn that as you go, I'd recommend buying something like skill arcane knowledge/lore to know how to go about it.

>>51921051
Companions get a lot fewer points than the jumper, yes.

Divine casting and Arcane casting are roughly equivalent, extra shit on top of that costs extra.
>>
>>51921615
Try /cyoa/. It's pretty dead though. Just like everything else that isn't a legacy board.
>>
>>51921615
>Juan Carlos Gonzalez Vago
>Empty
>>
>>51921543
I like Princess Bride, for the delicious items, Generic Mob for the concept, and Redwall for the giant snake alt-form.
>>
>>51921543
Probably Mob or Generic Video Game Developer.
>>
>>51921626
But I was interested in CYOAs. I guess I just missed /jc/'s birth and first couple years.

Which made it all the more embarrassing that I found out about it through reddit when I regularly browse /cyoag/
>>
>>51921543
Sly Cooper is a lot of fun.
I also think Battle Network is pretty great, but I don't know if that really counts as low power.
>>
>>51920793
>if you don't have something a class you want to be usually has then that was your decision.
Are you saying that if you do not buy a perk for it, you cannot just pick it up in jump like every other human there has the potential to?
>>
>>51921627
>You could, but with no CP fiat you would lack a god to channel when you left.
Doesn't the Spellcasting perk fiat that you have a source of divine power. The source of the turning and the spells are literally the same thing.
>>
>>51921652
Why? most /cyoag/ fags want nothing to do with this place. It's pretty normal for /cyoag/ fags to not realize that /jc/ even exists if they only go on /tg/ for /cyoag/
>>
>>51921683
Apparently you can, but you lose it post jump for reasons that don't make sense.
>>
>>51921232
>still using rapestate Pokemon
>last week
Lol.
>>
>>51921626
Well, before I joined this place the maximum extent of my CYOA consumption was reading whatever CYOAs popped up on the front pages of /tg/ and /v/ without actually making any builds, so you're not half wrong. I only entered this thread because the OP was flashy, and I stayed because there was actual continuity giving meaning to whatever choices I made.
>>
>>51921686
You make a valid point, rescind that. I'm still kinda waking up this morning.
>>
How many jumps have setting imports as an option?
>>
>>51921730
Slice of Life and Generic Parenting come to mind.
>>
>>51921627
>CP fiat you would lack a god to channel when you left
You seem to be making some really intrusive assumptions about how jumpchain works that may be at odds with how many people been running their chain.
Like RWBY, there is no Aura perk to buy. everyone in the setting can have their Aura unlocked, so once you leave everyone can have their Aura unlocked, because it is a potential every human has. There in no distinction made between humans from this jump, and humans from that jump.

Divine and Arcane magic are like that. Any human (and most other races) can learn then without some nebulous gift. That means if you learn them you can use them in later jumps, and teach others in later jump to use them as well.
>>
>>51921730
Hatred, but it's really just for places you want to purge.
>>
>>51921715
/cyoag/ and /jc/ are two different beasts entirely, the latter generally ends up making people obsessive much more than the former does.
>>
>>51921777
Divine magic relies on gods to do anything famalam.
Normally you'd be right, but they're time frozen once you leave so they couldn't give you the juice.
>>
>>51921802
Nope. DnD divine magic can run off of just pure faith. Gods are typical but just believing in an ideal can let one learn and use divine magic. Hell most Druids just get theirs from their connection with nature and not any particular nature god.
>>
>>51921802
Can't Divine Magic be powered just by faith in yourself/a concept?
>>
>>51921829
>>51921835
Not in forgotten realms it can't. Some D&D settings it can, but Neverwinter is not one of them.
>>
>>51921785
>Hatred
Hatred for those settings where absolutely fucking everyone in it needs to fucking die.
But if you have encountered more than one of THOSE, you have to choose only one.
>>
>>51921232
>Pokémon CYOA
>Portal Gun (400CP)
>Lighsaber (400CP)
>Augments (800CP)
Wow, proto-/jc/ was a weird place.
>>
>>51921829
>>51921835
That depends on the setting. I think FR, and thus Neverwinter Nights, was one of those were a god was required.
>>
>>51921829
>>51921835

In generic 3.5 Edition yes, but particular campaign settings may overrule that and Forgotten Realms gods are a particular bunch of dicks.
>>
>>51921860
Back when Pokemon was one of only twenty jumps, a lot of it made perfect sense. Jumpchain was basically the cyoa with vidya and anime translated into a template point format.
>>
>>51921332
>gained a Charyeok of his own clone
Huh. Theoretically, would that be possible to replicate?
>>
How difficult would it be to find and collect all the Shendu Talisman from Jackie Chan Adventures for myself?
It's been ages since I've seen the show.
>>
>>51921847
>>51921862
>>51921887
Huh, figures with how much utter dickery is involved in FR's pantheons. Man just fuck Forgotten Realm's Gods.
>>
>>51921890
If they've developed enough to become independent people and then done some weird ascension/maybe became an actually living thing/turned into a rain dragon spirit?

A bunch of the rules on Charyeok, including whether it's possible to do it with dead things, are unclear. I'd say so long as they're an independent being in mind and soul, and they have some form of permanent existence separate from you, then it can be replicated.
>>
>>51921905
It's a problem that can be solved just by making more D&D jumps. Plenty of campaigns and editions to pull from still, but no one has the motivation to do it.
>>
>Typed in 4chan dot com instead of dot org
That is not what I was expecting
>>
>>51921892
If you can grab the in-setting maguffin that allows you to track them down, and have the means to travel quickly around the world? Not particularly. The challenge is keeping them when everyone else wants to take them from you.
>>
>>51921892
Well, you're going to have to fight Jackie Chan for them, but otherwise it's just a globe-trotting adventure.

After the first season or so they're all in one place under lock and key at some secret facility, I don't know if that's easier or harder.
>>
>>51921892
Not that tough really.
The difficult part is holding onto them while all sorts of organizations are after them, but if you can detect magic it should be ez mode if you don't mind theft.
>>
>>51921802
>but they're time frozen once you leave
others have mentioned generic nebulous faith, which I think can apply to druids even in forgotten realms.
But the gods there do not actively need to participate in the spell granting process, that is more a function of the godhead that comes with divine ranks. They can manually intervene, but it works without them being involved.
The omnipresent nature of the effect that grants spells to clerics seems like something that would carry over to other jumps, just like the various styles of warp drives, as it is just a part of the physics.
>>
>>51921921
We do have a D&D jump where you can get non god powered divine magic.
It's just Order of the Stick so game mechanics are all over it.
>>
>>51921921
>no one has the motivation to do it.
Because D&D is shit, senpai.
>>
>>51921919
>A bunch of the rules on Charyeok, including whether it's possible to do it with dead things are unclear
What about all the human ghosts people are contracted with?
>>
was there a perk from one of the DC jumps that let you trade in more essoteric things, i.e. souls? I could have sworn there was, but I can't seem to find it
>>
>>51921985
That would be Ghost Rider you're thinking of.
Make all the faustian deals you want with that one.

There's a similar perk in Ravenloft too, but you'd need to go to Ravenloft to get it and I don't know if that's really worth it.
>>
>>51921985
It was probably Ghost Rider, which is Marvel. Ravenloft has a similar perk.
>>
>>51919110
Technically there isn't one yet, as I haven't posted one.

That said, the perks are about halfway done, which other than things left over from the previous WIP, is about all the progress i've made.

My brain just refuses to let me read the LN for some reason, and I've yet to watch the anime.

I'm working on finishing wind waker right now, but if i'm lucky that should only take a few more days.
>>
>>51921627
>Divine casting and Arcane casting are roughly equivalent
Not Exactly, a wizard and a cleric are roughly equal with the wizard coming out slightly on top. Arcane casting is clearly better in most areas other than healing.

Wiz(400) >= Cleric(600) >= Druid(800) > Sorcerer (600).

With the way the jump is set up the cheapest pure caster is probably the most powerful and at minimum one of the most powerful.

>>51921835
Yes, sort of, maybe. This actually involves multiverse theory and how you think the connection between the D&D settings work. In Forgotten realms you need a god, but there are other settings that exist with in the same multiverse as FR where you can become a cleric without a god. Unfortunately this isn't really answered as any connection between the settings is vague at best, Ravenloft is the best example of different D&D settings meeting each other and I don't think that has the answers.

Is it a rule of that world and you can just learn to be a cleric after leaving with OOC knowledge?

Or is it a trait of the people from that world and you are screwed?

Hard to say.
>>
>>51921980
Everything is shit, famalam
>>
>>51921984
Hmm, true. I suppose I was thinking as the Gods/Demons as spirits and forgetting about the human ones. Maybe there is an afterlife of sorts.
>>
>>51922011
>>51922013
It was Ravenloft where I saw that perk. Thanks!
>>
>>51922035
Yeah, but some things are less shit than others, and D&D is pretty high on the shit hierarchy.
>>
>>51922035
>>51922064
Everything is not a waifu anons.
>>
>>51921888
The thing he's referring too was before the before I believe, back when multiple jumps wasn't even a thing.
>>
>>51922078
Not with that attitude!
>>
>>51922078
Everything might not be a waifu, but Nothing is!
>>
How might a jumper escape Ravenloft?
>>
>>51922148
The null set is contained in the universal set.
I'm pretty bad at math, but I'm pretty sure that means nothing is also not a waifu.
>>
>>51922025
I stand by how I organized the casting, I think it's about as balanced as it could be without going completely off structure and pricing shit all over the place.
>>
>>51922187
Wait ten years. That's about it really.
>>
>>51922187
Go into your warehouse and put yourself into a drug induced coma.

Or just play videogames.
>>
>>51922205
There is a drawback that forces you to find a way to continue your chain. The Dark powers are mighty but are they really ready to hold a jumper?
>>
>>51922187
Well, theoretically you could escape if you stumbled upon the World Serpent Inn, but would you be able to continue your chain if you left before your ten years were up?
>>
>>51922187
Rick's portal gun, maybe.
>>
>>51922200
Could you at least explain WHY you chose to do that and why you feel any alternatives are inferior instead of just going "Nuh uh, not changing".
>>
>>51922223
Normally I'd say yes, but that was before Val and Mardukth started shitting on everything with their absurd power-wanking.
>>
>>51922223
>to find a way to continue your chain
out
to find a way out to continue your chain
>>
>>51922266
Didn't he just do that?
>>
>>51922223
They're plot device tier. Can you beat plot? Because that's what you'll have to do. There's way I can think of that someone "escaped," but that was really just being unresponsive to the whole deal enough that he got kicked out. I don't think pulling off catatonic mode really counts though.

Perhaps if you can be convincing enough about not belonging in prison when trying to leave you could do it. Probably not, but it's worth a shot. You might also be able to get someone from outside to break you out, but that has its own difficulties.
>>
>>51922263
>*Teleportation: Abilities that allow for short or long range transportation cannot leave the borders of a domain if the borders are sealed.
>*Summoning/Conjuration: Summoning Creatures from other planes is difficult, you are rarely able to get what you intended. Further they cannot be sent back to their home plane like usual. This may lead to hostility. Also if you summon animals and there is a dark lord nearby that can control that type of animal. Their control supersedes yours.
>*Planar Travel: You cannot travel to other planes nor send others to other planes. Ravenloft doesn’t let go that easily.
>>
>>51922283
He didn't do it in a way that satisfied anon, so anon is going to try and drill it out of him until he breaks.
>>
>>51922283
He said it was balanced and he's not going to change it. He didn't answer the anon pointing out how they were unbalanced and that the prices were already all over the place. He skimmed over the post and gave a vague answer that doesn't explain why he's doing what he's doing and comes off as silly because the problems he's trying to avoid are already problems.
>>
>>51922025
>Is it a rule of that world and you can just learn to be a cleric after leaving with OOC knowledge?
I think it is a not some cosmic rule, more like you try to be a cleric without joining the approved list, the divine mafioso send someone over to stick you in the Wall of the Faithless, because they have Divine Ranks, and you don't
>>
>>51922187
Punch out the guys in charge and then eat the whole demiplane. EZ-PZ.
>>
What are some good ways to share powers besides Sacrificial Bestowment? I need to enhance an entire army, and the sheer time involved there just won't do.
>>
>>51918796
Can confirm. Gaia tits be huge.

That's an official ruling on Greek myth by the way.
>>
>>51922187
I assume you mean for someone who took a particular drawback

There is no hard set rule on how to do it. Like the nature of the dark powers it is ambiguous. In 2e there used to be a scroll that would let you do it right in the boxed set.

However you can assume it will involve a long quest with lots of chances to become corrupted or become a darklord and be stuck forever.

It's something that will be a grueling journey in a world that will repeatedly seem to offer them chances but pull them away at the last minute. It will take lots of time, effort and refusal to give in to temptation and their darker natures to succeed.

>>51922223
Honestly it depends on the jumper, it's been shown to be able to hold a lesser D&D God (Vecna) for a while. There is no gm to tell you that you are right or wrong but I say error on the side of making things interesting. It's a single player game so all I can really do is offer my opinions.
>>
>>51922426
You're not going to find mass empowerment on that scale that's still power share.
There's methods to empower an army, but you can't just dump your perks into that many people.

Try setting up a magic infusion station that you made with FF6 magitech and make some kind of retrovirus to buff everyone into superhumans in Resident Evil.
That should cover all the important bases.
>>
>>51922426
Get the whole Demon perk line from Seven Deadly Sins and you can casually hand out any biological powers with a touch.

RWBY Aura.

Be a Conduit of the force by doing two SW jumps.

That perk from Bayonetta to empower people.

Wait for MCU Part two and make them Inhumans.
>>
Speaking of messing with canon, I plan on starting a Cultivation Sect in Star Wars. Any ideas for a signature weapon?
>>
>>51922426
>>51922477
>>51922478
This. There's also Infinity from Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
File: love.png (554KB, 598x378px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
554KB, 598x378px
>>51922484
40k Power Fists of course.
>>
>>51922453
Too bad Geek Myth Gaia is a grade A bitch.
>>
>>51922484
Just straight-up fisticuffs. Or you could just go with lightsabers and replace the Jedi with your "cultivation sect".
>>
>>51922484
Blasters. Fuck lightsabers.
>>
>>51922478
>you can casually hand out any biological powers with a touch
Really? Damn, that's amazing. Wonder if those powers would be inheritable by the children of the people you have them to? I kind of want to permanently beef of Dragonball humanity.
>>
>>51922484
I'm partial to handguns, but basic hand to hand or katars is pretty nice.
>>
>>51922200
>I think it's about as balanced as it could be without going completely off structure and pricing shit all over the place.
If I might make a suggestion I think I know a way to fix this issue without changing the structure of the jump much at all.

First get rid of the Wild Shape and Turning/Rebuke perks, let those just be powers possessed by the type of Divine caster that would normally have them. They are still balanced since Druids/Clerics with those powers and spells are considered equal to Wiz/Sorcs who just have spells.

Second move the paladin perk to the fighter tree 400 perk, Paladins are primarily melee fighters who use some divine power rather than the other way around. It makes more sense this way and improves the options the Fighters can choose from, which is good.

Lastly come up with another perk to be a second option for the Divine 400, to go along with the Animal Companion perk. Possibly one that provides a less conventional method of using Divine magic, to parallel the Warlock option in the same way Animal Companion does the improved familiar option.

With this done the Divine perk line is made equal to the Arcane one and every perk line has two 400 CP choices other than Fighters who have three (and if any class should have more options to choose from it should be the melee guys; casters, rouges, and bards have all the cool stuff).
>>
>>51922552
You've got a wish granting dragon that's right fucking there.
You don't need OOC stuff to do that. Just ask nicely.
>>
>>51922579
Doesn't that cause some dark mojo, though?
>>
>>51922453
what sort of powers could you get as a demigod of Prometheus?
>>
>>51922613
GT is not canon, and even if it was you'd need to do that like every year on the dot over and over again to cause that mess.
>>
>>51922453
What kind of durability is provided by just Demigod? Tanking tanks level? Small arms?
>>
New jump teaser next bread.
>>
>>51922625
What do you think you'd get? Have some imagination, anon. Prometheus is a trickster god of fire, craftsmanship, and forethought. What do you think you'd get from that parentage? It's not hard to figure out.
>>
File: 1436832098737.jpg (123KB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436832098737.jpg
123KB, 470x400px
>>51922656
nice
>>
>>51922656
Oh? What is it? More Kamen Rider? I remember you saying you were watching Blade, are we going to get to Rouze?
>>
>>51922625
you'd get the ability to figure out which abilities you'd get by being his son
>>
>>51922662
So basically just lesser versions of Hephaestus' stuff?
>>
>>51922769
No, because Hephaestus doesn't have the trickster god or foresight aspects.
>>
Anybody mind reposting the newest version of Seven Deadly Sins?
>>
>>51922830
It is literally in this thread.
>>
>>51921482
No, sadly. I believe that she will be companionable in Hollow Ataraxia when Val makes it but that's a bit far off.
>>
>>51922837

Well I missed that because I'm clearly retarded.

I will now commit sudoku
>>
>>51922625
Probably something to do with making nice things or thinking ahead.
That and having a cool dad because Prometheus is bro tier.
>>51922639
Arrows from a normal archer probably wouldn't be a problem anymore unless they hit somewhere soft if you had nothing apart from demigod for it.
>>
>>51922867
>Arrows from a normal archer probably wouldn't be a problem anymore unless they hit somewhere soft

Like a heel?
>>
File: 6e73bf56de783a910ab09be535a8042b.jpg (131KB, 736x1029px) Image search: [Google]
6e73bf56de783a910ab09be535a8042b.jpg
131KB, 736x1029px
>>51920534
Jump #222 Dragon Age
Starting Location: Tevinter Imperium
Race: Human
Origin: Gray Warden (300)
Class: Wizard
Specialties: Arcane Warrior (0), Bard (400), Spirit Healer

(So don’t really have any idea what I am doing but, what the heck)

It’s always kind of jarring to find yourself in a world you have been before but earlier. It always feels like doing things out of order.

I joined King Kalen’s army to fight the Darkspawn of the 5th blight. I knew things were going to go south but I figured with my companions and powers maybe I could change things... Even jumpers make mistakes. While my companions and I mowed through the darkspawn almost everyone else died. We were able to wipe out their army but there was only a handful of Gray wardens. The king sadly was not among the survivors. I tried to save him (and did a couple times) but a lucky shot got him when I was protecting other people.

What’s worse is I could never convince Kalen Logain was a traitor so he began his plot to take over. So we had to undo his conspiracy and build another army to confront the remaining darkspawn as outlaws. We managed to get Alister on the throne and kill logain.

I was leery about going with Morgan’s Idea but one of the other surviving Gray wardens was all too happy to comply. During the final battle I managed to slay the arch-demon and become the hero of Forelden.
>>
File: Tachibanansan.gif (993KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
Tachibanansan.gif
993KB, 400x220px
>>51922686
TACHIBANA SAN
>>
>>51922579
I don't just want to turn them into Saiyans. I want to craft the perfect warrior race.
>>
>>51923045
>I don't just want to turn them into Saiyans.
>I want to craft the perfect warrior race.
What do you mean? Do you want to make your own version of Saiyans?
>>
>>51922769
Like a heel. An arrow to your chest or skull would bruise but not do any other damage. If it hit say, a undefended heel just right it could pierce enough to deliver poison.
>>
>>51923045
A... Master Race, one might say?
>>
File: Woolie_Uchiha.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie_Uchiha.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>51923085
Nah, make a race of overpowered guys who still all die to a thirteen year because he's just that good.
>>
Whoever is working on Duel Monsters - The Heroes, how goes it? I've been wanting to see what the Drop In Powers & Gimmicks are.
>>
>>51923045
So your trying to make Cell but with a bunch of out of Jump DNA added in.
>>
>>51923074
Did you know that the heel thing likely wasn't something the Greeks believed? The first source we have for it is from a Roman author in the 1st century AD. There's mention of Thetis wanting to make Achilles invulnerable but failing in the Argonautica, a few centuries before that. But the Iliad itself makes no mention of Achilles being in any way invulnerable, and mentions him being wounded in non-heel ways at a few parts. The idea of Achilles being invulnerable save for his heel just really caught on as an explanation for why getting shot in the heel killed him.
>>
>>51923073
They won't just have Zenkai, they'll also have enhanced healing to be able to mKe reasonable use of the Zenkai. They won't need to eat an unsustainable amount of food to survive. They'll be biologically immortal. They'll have base physical abilities far in excess of Saiyans. And a host of other things.
>>
>>51923117
Basically. Beerus won't be shit by the time I'm done.
>>
File: kamen717.jpg (149KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
kamen717.jpg
149KB, 1440x810px
>>51923026
ARE YOU A TRAITOR TACHIBANA SAN? Is there a drawback based on the weird way Kenzaki speaks
>>
>>51923171
Plan, give Saiyans healing factor. Make them beat the shit out of each other until they are sufficiently stronk.
>>
Would Beast Beyond Nature from Greek Myth stop my Gourmet Cell-filled body from eating itself after forgoing food?
>>
>>51923162
Yes I do but it's such an iconic part of the myth at this point that it's in stories of Achilles more then it isn't.
It's like the fucking French mary sue Lancelot in King Arthur. He's part of the mythos but not really an original part of it.
>>
File: TachibanAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (19KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
TachibanAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg
19KB, 511x428px
>>51923192
If someone makes a Blade jump without onduru there is an actual problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7DGqKYubsE
>>
>>51918468
Were the the backgrounds go?
They were eaten by Dire Trolls, right?
Zandalari Dire Trolls...
>>
>>51922867
What would you say for a demigod(ess) of Hecate?
>>
>>51923211
I don't know enough to say.

Beast beyond nature is meant to stop the ravages of time like aging, hunger, loss of the mind, and disease. I don't know enough about Gourmet Cells to say if that would help.
>>
>>51923116
Neo-Spacian powers are almost done, so Drop-In's Soon™. Drop-In may or may not be dissapointing, since they only have two 600 CP gimmicks, both of which are toku-style transformation gadgets. One makes you into Contrast Hero Chaos, the other lets you transform into the various Masked Heroes.

The only thing I could use to fill out their powers would be the literal rejects from everything else, so they'll get an actual full Item tree instead.
>>
>>51923222
True. It's fun to see how myths get distorted over the years. I wonder how that works with "all myths are true" stories. Like to go with what you said, Lancelot definitely exists in the Camelot 3000 series. He was there back in Arthurian times. But the stories about him don't appear until centuries after the other stories of the Matter of Britain. So were they somehow suppressed and later rediscovered?
>>
>>51923247
>Hecate
Probably a bit of magic, Spooky Ghosts, and Spooky Scary Skeletons given she's the goddess of magic and necromancy.
>>
>>51923247
What do you fucking think you get? She's the goddess of magic. If you know enough about her to want to know what you'd get from inheriting her powers, you probably know enough to know what those powers are. People need to stop asking these "what would I get from being X" questions when they can be answered by five minutes on Wikipedia.
>>
>>51923230
Kenzaki's scream will always make me laugh
>>
>>51922426
>>51922477
>>51922478
>>51922504
Incomplete, but here's a list of jumps that have was to empower people.

http://pastebin.com/wVeETdy2
>>
>>51923276
>That first spoiler

HENSHIN!
>>
>>51923276
>The only thing I could use to fill out their powers would be the literal rejects from everything else
HA HA HA! If the other Backgrounds reject them, it is only because they lack VISION! Entrust them to us! We Will show them, we will show them ALL...
>>
>>51923297
To be fair to that guy, she's also the goddess of crossroads and some other shit.
>>
>>51923294
Thanks, mate.

>>51923297
Because there's plenty of ways to inherit "magic". Magic is almost one of the broadst concepts in fiction. It could be anything from a talent for learning it, to experience in its use, authority/control over hostile magic, innate knowledge of spells you perceive, acquiring magic systems, hijacking enchantments, etc. There's also breadth: Hecate is additionally the goddess of light, cross-roads, and portals; and the reasonable amount to inherit varies between jumpmakers.
>>
>>51923404
>>51923431
Yes, I know that Hecate has other purviews, I'm just being condescending because idiots like this keep cluttering up the thread with dumb questions when the whole point of open-ended perks like that is to fill in the blanks yourself. Do some quick research, decide what you think is reasonable, and go for that. It's not hard. But instead, you just want to waste everyone's time begging the jumpmaker to do the imagining for you. Fuck, why are you even here, then? Just go read a book.
>>
>>51922266
As I just said, I believe the jump is best balanced as it is and I want to keep a normal jump structure.

>>51922577
You are misunderstanding. I disagree with you on the relative power of the casting abilities and priced them as such.
>>
>>51923492
They're just products of modern culture.
>>
>>51922426
Pentakai Bench from King Arthur. Doesn't grant /perks or abilities/ but it does give them a fraction of your strength.
>>
File: kino.jpg (10KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
10KB, 189x267px
>Had a dream that someone claimed a jump I wanted to work on and did it horriby.

It wasnt the strangest part of the dream but regarless of that I claim pic related.
>>
>>51923583
…What was the strangest part?
>>
>>51923583
Someone claimed that and made a WIP a year ago. Might that have influenced you?
>>
>>51923492
Because this thread has a history of unwritten, arbitrary limits (i.e. "rulings") and it's generally the exception when such freedom is provided? I mean, we've even had someone rework the definition of "consent" because they thought a perk interaction was too powerful. The response in these threads to reasonable, yet powerful interpretations is usually something along the lines of, "lol did you REALLY think that [arbitrarily low number of perks] would allow you to [powerful effect]?"
>>
>>51923492
Probably because autists would scream about wank if he just assumed what it could do.
>>
File: monowheel1933_1000.jpg (375KB, 1000x1424px) Image search: [Google]
monowheel1933_1000.jpg
375KB, 1000x1424px
>>51923620
Apparently I watched too much Kamen rider Drive and I dreamt that I fought monsters with pic related being my vehicle
>>51923622
Really? Do you have the WIP?
>>
>>51923652
no
>>
Apparently The Nut is doing a Coiling Dragon jump.
>>
>>51923583
Such a fitting Jump. Good luck KinoAnon. I look forward to the finished product.
>>
>>51923101

Can I get a source for that gif?
>>
>>51923514
>You are misunderstanding. I disagree with you on the relative power of the casting abilities and priced them as such.
Ask yourself this, why would a "cleric" with the spellcasting ability described in the capstone ever pay for turning? They could just spend a week figuring out how to do it if that much, for someone with that level of skill with divine magic it would be trivial even if they somehow got that far without it.

Why would a druid with the spellcasting ability described in the capstone ever want to buy the wild shape perk? They could just spend a month working out how to do that if that much, it would not be difficult at all as it would be well below the difficulty of what they could already do with the same energy.

They have no reason to buy them, ever. The only purpose not having them would serve is perhaps a plot point in their backstory that had them skip those skills up to that point only for it to be rectified almost immediately after the jump starts which while admittedly amusing doesn't make much sense. The perk provide somewhere between no value and trivial value to those it seems to be aimed at, it is literally just a tax on not looking like an idiot for the Cleric/Druid's first few days/weeks in the jump.

In the case of the paladin perk. . . why would a divine caster ever buy that either? It essentially gives them the low tier spell casting meant to augment a warrior, the only ones for whom it would be appealing to or fitting for is the Martial origin. Because that is what paladins are supposed to be. As it is it is useless to Divine and undiscounted to Martial, who would take that?
>>
>>51923669
And?
If it's on another site it's irrelevant.
>>
>>51923669
Well that doesn't make much sense. Although don't you think he would have told people when he's ready if that were the case?
You don't need to do whatever it is you think you're doing.
>>
>>51923492
Eh, I'd prefer people ask as many questions as possible, so then we'll have valid examples and ruling regardless of the jumpmaker's availability. It's certainly helped me when archive diving, and it's better than waifu/power-level posting in any case.
>>
>>51923669
There's already a Coiling Dragon jump isn't there
>>
>>51923751
Not here, at any rate.
>>
>>51923669
Red is definitely a little crazy, but I'm surprised she's doing a jump for such a high-powered setting.
>>
>>51923751
It's currently SB exclusive due to some questionably high balance decisions. Although now that powerlevels have escalated so far the maker could probably pitch it again and see how it goes.
It's not really bad or anything just xianxia and playing it totally straight.
>>
>>51923787
Nah, it's a poor jump even ignoring power levels. Bramastra's not good quality.
>>
>>51923751
There was but the first version wasn't accepted on the drive because it had problems and after they were fixed it was ignored due to it originating from SB and having a high power level.

If it was posted again it might be accepted now but the Jumpmaker doesn't seem to be interested in putting it to the thread again.
>>
>>51923748
Wasn't the whole point of keeping it open ended so that people could let their imaginations be what guides them rather than archive digging for rulings?
>>
>>51923811
I'm not going to say you're totally wrong, but we have way worse on our drive.
>>
>>51923829
No we don't, timmy hasn't made anything.
>>
>>51923669
I would have preferred to announce that myself thank you very much.

>>51923751
I have issues with how it's balanced and like the setting enough to make my own. It's easily one of my favorite Xianxia stories and is one of the works that got me into Chinese literature and myth.

>>51923829
I don't see why having worse should be an excuse to accept something below par.
>>
>>51923751
Someone did raise the idea of accepting it onto the drive now and the replies seemed positive as long as the maker posted it to the thread. So if someone here uses SB maybe ask them?
>>
>>51923822
Except that's never been the case, as nearly every time someone posts an OC NP/Stand/Misc Meta power/genetic engineering/what-have-you there's at least one example of reeeee'ing. There's also not really a consistent level of power in the perk description (compare calling down lightning bolts to creating violent earthquakes), which further confuses what can be considered "reasonable".
>>
>>51923874
Too late now, someone from our side officially starting one up takes precedence.
>>
>>51923868
Because something is better than nothing. That's really it.
If you want to do it. I'm not going to tell you to stop.
It just bugs me when people say "jumpmaker is bad" when there's some serious trash that makes it through anyways.
>>
>>51923868
>Herculanon making a Coiling Dragon jump
Gotta say, I did nut see that coming.
>>
>>51923874
I'll do it.
>>
>>51923868
Can I get an answer on how strong the Strength of Hercules option actually makes me and how fast I'd be with the boosted one? I asked a while back and didn't get an answer so I waited till you next showed up.
>>
>>51923916
What part of "We have someone from here starting it up" do you not understand you cockmuncher?
>>
>>51923916
I'd hold off on that Blade. We've got a guy wanting to work on a new one right now. I really don't see the need to start a fight over this.
>>
Literally hundreds of xianxia stories out there and yet this community still manages to fight over one. Amazing.
>>
>>51923929
Yo no hablo shitposter.
>>
>>51923916
Now we all have proof Blade should be driven off.Not only is he an SB poster but he's deliberately trying to start shit between the communities.
>>
>>51923916
Technically you can't do that, as it violates SB's "affairs of other boards" rule.
>>
>>51923951
Don't shoot yourself in the foot again. You literally have a namefag >>51923868 making the claim. Just back down, unless you want to join the claim fight yourself.
>>
Seems like Blade posted it on SB. Can we all tell him to fuck off now?
>>
>>51923960
I'd rather you got axed instead. For all that talk about deliberately starting shit you sure like doing it..
Of course it's obviously on purpose when coming from you.

>>51923982
No. You can't speak for anyone but yourself.
>>
>>51923916
Blade can you please not. I understand why you might want to but I really don't want this spiraling into a shit fest. It's already a controversial jump. I just want a good jump on the drive not to pick a fight with anyone.

>>51923923
You're slightly less strong then Hercules. I'm not really going to give a definitive answer because the "power levels" of myths are all over the fucking place. Use what works best for your story.

>>51923982
Please don't.
>>
>>51923998
What would be the upper limit on what's okay? Lifting a mountain? Lifting a planet?

And what about speed? Are we talking a couple times the speed of sound or is it light speed stuff?

I just don't want to be screamed at if I take this and say something too high so I want to know what's the limit.
>>
>>51923960
>>51923982
Stop with this 'we' shit. It makes you painfully transparent.
>>
>>51923916
You know, if you actually intended not to start shit, SB has a PM system.
>>
>>51924017
Don't give him hints. Do you actually want him to be good at this?
>>
>>51924015
Speed is just below Achilles, so probably a few times faster than sound.

Strength is whatever you fanwank it to be.
>>
>>51923681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYVnCDPhQtg

The whitest black man on Youtube.
>>
>>51924017
Honestly, this is more on Blade than it is on shitposter. The shitposter is just taking advantage, but Blade is fucking himself over by getting involved in another jumpmaker's (Bramastra) business with another jumpmaker (Hercules). The only thing he comes off as right now is a defender of SB just like Megacorp was back in the day.
>>
>>51924015
>Strength
Well, it's probably not more then a mountain at best, since otherwise it's blowing the monster capstone+booster out of the water completely.
>>
>>51923998
Tiny bit too late. Sorry.

It's just... The jump already exists. Perhaps not to your satisfaction, but it does. It irritates me that people seem okay with you making another because someone from SB made it.

...I don't actually have a problem with you making another, it just feels, I dunno, racist. Probably not the right word, but whatever.

>>51923973
>>51924021
Feet? What feet? I have those?
>>
>>51924015
Dude he literally just said to wank whatever. No one but a shitposter is going to give you shit unless you wank something that blatantly doesn't make sense, like being able to lift the omniverse or something that isn't even a concept in Greek Myth.
>>
>>51924064
>Jump exists
Not on the drive you moron. Can you see it on our drive? Go have a look.

It's not there is it? Because it's not accepted here you utter prick. So all you've done is start shit defending a jump exclusive to your community.
>>
>>51924084
Is it even that bad? A few SB-ers will talk shit about this community, as usual, because they're safe in their hugbox.
>>
>>51924064
So you're 'racist' for making that Bleach jump of yours then? Because we've already got a Bleach here. To you it seems like it doesn't matter if they're exclusive to different communities, so I guess you are jump racist or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>51924112
I'm thinking about how the jumpmaker might feel, not about how some shitposters get their panties in a knot. Having people start problems about your work before you even post it isn't fair.
>>
>>51924064
That's real fucking cute coming from you given that you made another Bleach jump. Still I get where you're coming from, but you really don't need to make it a big cross site deal.
It's probably not site bigotry, Hercules is a cool guy. Just let the man do his work ok? All making a fuss will do is make things harder on everyone.
>>
>>51924064
Blade. If the jump doesn't exist on the drive, it wasn't accepted, and that's all there is to it. This has always been the case. This isn't about satisfaction or quality, there are plenty of jumps that aren't on the drive period. If somebody here wants to make a claim and it isn't on the drive, they're free to do so. It's not a replacement if there's nothing to replace.
>>
File: black-kettle.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
black-kettle.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
>>51924064
Thread posts: 622
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.