[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1347: Kono Jumper Da Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 455
Thread images: 68

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51753072
>>
Okay trying this again.

Reposting for any who missed it.
>>
File: Hasmed_Angelarium.jpg (59KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hasmed_Angelarium.jpg
59KB, 533x800px
Jumpers!

Have there been forms you've purchased just for aesthetics?
>>
>>51763144
It's the American adaptation of Kamen Rider Ryuki. Oddly, they made it around a decade after Ryuki came out, instead of adapting a more contemporary Rider series. My theory is that the fights taking place in an unoccupied mirror dimension made it easier for them to stitch together scene transitions from the American footage to the Japanese footage, and also meant they didn't have to film any new bits when Riders were interacting with civilians to replace the ones where they were obviously in Japan.
>>
Changelog:
>OC companions that are discounted to backgrounds are 100CP each now

The current item plans: War Machine suit, Falcon jetpack, Strange Dojo, Tower base, Ant Suit/Yellowjacket Upgrade, Panther Suit, Spellbooks, Chakra books/body books, tailored suit, watch, surgery room, cyborg parts, Kurse Stones schematics, Spider-man's wrist-bracer, everlasting beer mug, penthouse, kickass club, cassette player, Kree blood, Terragen Crystals fancy corporation, Rift superprison, Asgardian tech

I am accepting suggestions for other items.
>>
File: Kitsune2.jpg (469KB, 743x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune2.jpg
469KB, 743x1200px
>>51763355

Bodacious Babes

Anything new from the one in the last thread bro?
>>
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc

if anyone needs it
>>
>>51763441
Check the last page.
>>
>>51763355
The way it seems to read, if I disagree then I get my powers back effectively immediately?

Is that accurate?
>>
>>51763442
I'm not the least bit surprised this is the shitposter's new bait.
>>
>>51763355
3 kb larger than the old version, what is new?
>>
>>51763421
Maybe a suit like Tony made for Spiderman that can manage your enhanced senses to prevent overload?
>>
>>51763442
Anon the point is that it was gone. That one is outdated for those who want lewd anyways. QQ has the full set.
>>
>>51763421
>I am accepting suggestions for other items.
An Eye of Agamoto? Either one that doesn't require the infinity stone or has a duplicate stone that only functions as a piece of the eye.
>>
>>51763457
Link?
>>
>>51763355
Hey Heavens if you get the Dragon Knight ending what happens to the allies you buy/make during the jump do they wake up with your companions or do you get their Dragon Knight counterparts?
>>
>>51763479
It's account locked. You'll need to go get it yourself.
>>
>>51763449
Incorrect. Disagree and resolving to fight gives you the powers of a Kamen Rider via a Contract with a Mirror Monster. Basically the same capabilities and options as other Riders. You don't get your powers back during the gauntlet unless you use The Key in Act 2 or get a certain ending.
>>51763483
They wake up with your companions.
>>
>>51763493
Or go to the first page of the sb thread, where there's a link.
>>
>>51763457
QQ needs to flesh out their drive, they made one but it only seems to have one more jump than the old banned/lewd one.
>>
>>51763508
I suppose that works too if they've got it. Although I would have thought that would violate their three steps system for NSFW.
>>
File: Bunny Girl47.jpg (287KB, 800x872px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl47.jpg
287KB, 800x872px
>>51763447
>Check the last page.

Bodacious Babes

Thanks bro and to be honest I wouldn't going to Dragon Knight I enjoyed the show but saving ryuki and the others take precedence over fun for me.
>>
>>51763421
What about tall, lithe, brunette LMDs with increasing yandere tendencies and a penchant for accessing infinite wellsprings of hideous knowledge?
>>
>>51763421
Are there plans to image this one too? Because MCU part 1 looks great and going from that to plain text would be a little jarring..
>>
File: 1480155100758.jpg (630KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1480155100758.jpg
630KB, 827x1169px
>>51763355

TATAKAE WA NEVER END

Great job, Heavens.
>>
>>51763520
They can't, because they barely have jumpmakers as it is, and the jumpmakers that they did have generally are from SB who know that you can't post certain things on SB.
>>
What is your least favorite alt form?
>>
>>51763620
QQ has made a few jumps, they just aren't on the QQ drive for some reason. As it stands it is just the old Banned/Lewd drive + Generic hentai. None of the other stuff they have done over there is on it. Not they have made a lot of jumps over on QQ but there are a few.
>>
>>51763629
Turian.
I thought it would be nice to have a non-human humanoid alt-form for whatever reasons might require such a thing.
I was not prepared for the claw-hammer.
Neither were my companions.
>>
You guys should probably take your discussion about your other community to said community where it's actually relevant.
>>
>>51763454
Will be a part of the armor customization section, focusing on items for now.

>>51763462
Iffy about it due to time shit, will likely depend on how far such an Eye would work.

>>51763562
...will LMD blueprints so you could MAKE them that way count?

>>51763563
Unsure. It would definitely have to wait until the summer when Black Panther/Homecoming is out and there's more items.
>>
>>51763629
Human
>>
>>51763673
Now that you've done this I'm sure it will go on for dozens more posts just for spite. Nice job ass hat.
>>
>>51763629
Any of the undead forms. Cool on paper, but I like to eat and not scare the shit out of children.
>>
>>51763629
Being a fucking ant kind of sucks. Just saying. Sure Sim Ant is a godly jump given the source material, but I don't know if it's really worth it in the end.
>>
>>51763679
>...will LMD blueprints so you could MAKE them that way count?
Sold.
>>
>>51763656
That part of it is probably no different from how SB has made more than a few jumps, but most of their jumps are hosted elsewhere. SB is convinced that their own drive should only be for rejects and they have to put everything on this drive whenever possible, so even if you tell them otherwise they won't change.
>>
>>51763672
Claw-hammer?
>>
>>51763421

"Whosoever holds this [Imported Item], if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Jumper!"

Some Darkforce(?) the Black Tarty stuff that featured in Agent Carter, among other places.

Some stuff from the Netflix series, but honestly with all how many there are going to be, they probably deserve their own jump(s)
>>
>>51763784
He's giving her the hammer. And those fists...are not the hammer.

The hammer is his penis.
>>
>>51763837
>"Whosoever holds this [Imported Item], if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Jumper!"
...very iffy about that. Explain what you mean.

>Some Darkforce(?) the Black Tarty stuff that featured in Agent Carter, among other places.
Feels more like a power than an item, but I could add that in.

>Some stuff from the Netflix series, but honestly with all how many there are going to be, they probably deserve their own jump(s)
I am adding all the things from the various series. I mean, Nitramene and other things showed up in the first MCU.
>>
>>51763672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_O0jNYOGTQ
>>
>>51763672
Greetings again. I have continued my work and adopted a name as well as a code so that communication will be less confusing.

As suggested, I have focused my efforts on the mechanics of the Jump, rather than the Profiles. The basics are roughed out and the opening text is also there in an early form.

While I know people were originally expecting a classic jump, my original idea more closely resembled a gauntlet instead, so I have decided to pursue that route. I do appreciate all the suggestions that were doled out by you kind Anons and have them filed away. I still intend to pursue a general jump in the future, but I wish to get this idea out of my head first.

I would appreciate opinions, comments, suggestions, ect. on this Generic Princess Rescue Gauntlet. I realize it is missing items, but the basic format is all in place and the item list will likely not be that massive.

And while I will endeavor to answer all concerns lobbied in my direction, I would ask that interested parties actually read the enclosed Gauntlet before commenting.

Also, to nip a concern I see coming in the bud, the Profiles currently included are in the process of having new art and names applied to them.

Thank you for your interest.
>>
>>51763859
Can we get an obnoxious room mate drawback?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFLKIxvudq4
>>
>>51763859
>...very iffy about that. Explain what you mean.

Sounds like a drawback.

"You start with no powers, your object lands somewhere annoying, if anyone generally aligning with your personality picks it up they gain all of your power."

Given the personalities that would include, it could be quite horrifying...
>>
>>51763874
I fear this gauntlet will kill me, PrincessAnon.
>>
>>51763874
I do not know why that link included itself in my post. Apologies.
>>
>>51763503
Plan Harem is coming to a surprisingly fast end.

It fought, but did not survive.

Moving to backup plan 'operation dragon knight'.
>>
>>51763853
>>51763867
Bingo.
Also, something something nails something ball-pein
>>
>>51763874
>This again.
Well hopefully we can all be a bit more mature this time.
Unlikely but I can hope.
>>
>>51763895
That is, I believe, part of the fun of it all.

>>51763930
>spoiler
My fondest wish is to have a civil discussion, yes. I do admit I grew heated during the last exchange and I willingly apologize for that.
>>
>>51763874
Again, I stress that you need to change your profiles. They are literally the Towergirls characters. That's not in good faith with the generic idea, that's just Towergirls with a different name for the PDF.

I'm not telling you that you can't have princess profiles, but they need to NOT be the Towergirls ones. Make OC ones.
>>
>>51763962
>part of the fun of it all.
Princess confirmed for serial killer
Run bitches RUN
>>
>>51763874
Not gonna lie, not a huge fan of this project. Having said that, you have put some work into turning this into something resembling a jump and or gauntlet. I think if you continue doing what you've started doing you'll end up with something you can present, and something you can defend against objections.
>>
>>51763974
>>51763874
Also, to stress to you, changing their names is just a lazy re-branding. A rose by any other name, a Goblin Princess called Blobin Princess is the same character. They need to be rewritten, not renamed and re-arted.
>>
>>51763962
> have had their offspring stolen from their homelands by a fowl and terrifyingly
powerful Dragon
> Dragon is clearly a giant duck.

I believe you meant Foul. Wouldn't normally call that sort of thing out, but that's just too funny of an image not to.
>>
So how do we cure kanzaki Yui of what she has?
>>
File: n38f.png (855KB, 1376x1942px) Image search: [Google]
n38f.png
855KB, 1376x1942px
>>51763388
I like to collect altforms in any case where it's not prohibitively expensive or suicidal, because I like having multiple backups for scientific fuckery. So...
I dunno, sorta? A lot of them are chosen based on the idea of, "Does this altform look neat?", or, "Would it be fun to be this?"
Power doesn't usually enter into it. Well, except for the science/gene therapy thing. But jumpers usually don't care about that kind of stuff, and I'm too lazy to stat out exactly what weird mad sciencey gordion knot I've strung my various DNAs into, so it doesn't really get a lot of play.

... I mean...
As a side note, there are some really obvious reasons to pick Saiyan as a race in any of the Dargonball jumps. And I didn't pick it for any of them.
In fact, I wanted to be a Saiyan for basically two (three?) reasons.
1) There aren't a lot of Saiyans, so I'm like, special snowflake. 2) There are zero girl Saiyans, so I'm like, double special snowflake.
3) The real truth is that I decided to be a Scientist Monkey Kid entirely for the sake of making this reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DFJ-OXTzQ

It cost 600CP to make this joke, and nobody got it, and I regret nothing.

>>51763629
I'm gonna say probably Jabberwock. It's like a dragon, but fucking ugly. Kinda spindly, teeth bigger than my mouth, that kinda thing.

In fact, I prettymuch only use it when I want to look particularly hideous and intimidating.
Got some good mileage in God of War, though.
>>
>>51764012
Pffft. Clearly its just the chicken from Kubo in disguise.
>>
>>51763974
>>51764002
As I noted in my original post, that is in process, but has not been the focus of my work thus far. I will do my best to create original Princesses for the finished product. However, I must note that Towergirls have made nearly every kind of general Princess that exists, so similarities will exist. There is no getting around that.

I will however defend the Profiles format, as I believe it is an excellent way to put not only information about the Princess themselves, but about the tower, traps, and monsters a Jumper would be likely to face rescuing that Princess in one convenient place. I intend for the information on the Princess themselves to be a broad outline so the Jumper has room to fill in the details themselves.

If there is demand for greater detail, I am willing to provide that, but I assumed everyone would like a little wiggle room for customization.

>>51763980
You should really read the sentence about attacking the Dragon before rescuing any Princesses.

Hint: Bitches be crazy.

>>51763984
I appreciate the recognition for my effort. While I realize this project may not appeal to everyone, I am glad to see that my attempt to distance myself from the original inspiration is noted.

>>51764012
Thank you for that catch. Although the idea of the Dragon in the end being feathered would be quite a twist.
>>
13. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Era: Dio's Return
Perks: Calisthenics, Dynamic Entry, Joestar Secret Technique, Dramatic Persona
Hamon: Steady Breathing, Solar Meditation, Awaken, Infusion, Ripple Mastery
Artifacts: The Arrowhead
Drawbacks: Destined Enemy

>Za Warudo! Time has stopped!
>Coolbeans!
And then Dio's stand punched my hamon-aura sphere out of the air.

The entire team was totally aware of The World's power, but it didn't help all that much in the actual fighting. I saved informing Jotaro about his stand's powers until just before the final battle. I wanted to keep it a surprise for Dio, that he'd have to fight two time-stop partial immunities. I went after the vampire with my Hamon skills and Persona, and Jotaro handled The World as best he could. Not that it was that simple, but it was a lot easier. We actually had to cut off his retreat. Star Platinum crushed the stand and I actually melted Dio's head with Hamon-Waterbending combo.

Temple of Thought is really useful.
>>
>>51764017
For some reason one of the videos Youtube recommends that I watch after that has a thumbnail of Spongebob licking a woman's ass.
>>
Renegade Jump # 56 Barkley’s Shut up and Jam Gaiden
Starting Location: B-Ball Dimension
Background: B-Baller

Perks:
*PHD in B Ball (0)
*Take it to Overtime (300, Discount)
*Chaos Dunk (800)

Equipment
*Nikes (100)

Drawbacks
*Wanted (+200)

Journal Entry # 7531137

I am stuck in yet another nonsensical world. I mean is it too much to ask that these worlds I am sent to actually make sense? I am in some sort of Basketball dimension. I have the power of some all destroying dunk and everything is silly and nonsensical. Everyone is treating basketball like it is the most serious thing ever. I am in Basketball Valhalla for crying out loud.

I am so tired of this nonsense I could cry. I keep thinking next jump will be the one I can go have fun adventures, be a hero and fight evil monsters but those are few and far between. I am surprised I haven’t been sent to the Bevis and Butthead dimension because that seems about dumb enough for the worlds I get sent to.

It’s not even like I could quit at this point. I am not the same person I was when I left my home world. I don’t… I don’t like the person I have become and I certainly don’t want my parents to meet the new me. I don’t know what to do.
>>
>>51763859
A CP item. It can have a copy of Jumper Abilities placed in them, like 1,600 CP worth of perks and summon able items based on what Jumper paid for them all centered around a couple themes (Thor would be a Flying Brick with Lightning/Storm powers), or everything gained from a singular jump setting.

Or everything the Jumper wants to transfer over to it without limit, but those powers are in the item until Jumper takes them back or the jump ends.

Either way, any existing powers of the base item imported as the "Whosoever be worthy" remain, can can be used by whoever is found worthy.

Jumper can set rules conditions on who or what is worthy and change them as he wishes. Some powers can have looser/stricter/different rules for worthiness than others.

At the end of the Jump, a copy of the item with the current configuration of powers bestowed and conditions of worthiness is 'fixed' and stays behind in that jump.

It basically allows Jumper to pull an Odin by using some item to empower a champion. And leave a Champion behind him when he moves on.
>>
>>51764067
I'd still rather a generic princess builder section.
>>
>>51764109
And I'd rather not have that, so I suppose we're at an impasse.
>>
>>51764109
If/When I make a Generic Princess Rescue Jump, I intend for there to be only one Princess and people will be able to customize them to their liking. I am unsure exactly how I would handle that at the moment. Perhaps with a subsection and PP (Princess Points), given after you rescue the fair damsel.

That could be changed if/when I undertake that project. It is just the current idea I have scribbled in my notes along with the suggestions given to me before.
>>
>>51764090
...yeah no the absurd amount of meta involved in that makes me heavily lean towards "no".
>>
File: laugh1471486001329.webm (246KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1471486001329.webm
246KB, 1280x536px
>>51764090
That's the funniest shit I've heard all day.
>>
>>51764200
Stealing from that guys idea, maybe an import option to make an object only be able to use to those we consider worthy?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 364x200px
>>51764081
That's weird.

Mine are mostly all Team Fourstar things and a couple Game Grumps.
>>
>>51763859
>>51763891
>Sounds like a drawback.
I meant an Item you import that you can now use to lend powers like the Hammer Odin made that granted godlike power to the worthy, but your idea is neat!
Instead of all your powers in one item, I would do it where you fall to earth like a comet, debris shooting out from you as you fall. Among the stuff shooting out from you are various indestructible items, each representing the powers and abilities of a particular jump. They can all be only be lifted/wielded by you and the 'worthy' and will land near someone worthy to wield them. But each has a different definition of what constituted worthy based on what you did and how you acted in that jump.
You start in the crater you made, limited in physical prowess to Thor in the MCU without his hammer (so better than Body Mod, at least) and your warehouse, but no supernatural powers. Putting a jump item in your warehouse dissolves that item and gives you that jumps powers back. Or you can choose not to do that and any items remaining at the jump remain to empower others even though your powers return. Are you willing forgo those powers for the jump for the possibility of leaving a champion behind when you leave?
>>
>>51764325
Or, considering how much magic a lot of Jumpers stol-learned over their Chains, just make your own? That's what I do.
>>
If DevilSurvivorAnon is around, could i take a 100cp drawback from DDS 2 for DDS1?
>>
>>51763421
Terrigen Crystals
The Centipede Serum

Some Doctor Strange stuff:
Sling Ring
Cloak of Levitation
>>
I need a wife. A great wife, someone who wouldn't be apposed to marrying an amoral man who calls himself "King of the Fey" anyone know any good candidates for a Titania?
>>
>>51764363
Yeah I'm gonna say that's complex as shit and if I even do anything related to it, it's gonna be way more simplified and way less meta. Just saying "You can hand out any setting's powers you want" while using an item feels way too gimmicky and meta.

>>51764404
...I already put Terrigen in the list. I also already plan to put the Cloak in as well with the Sling Ring. The Centipede... maybe. It's a thought. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>51764439
balalaika from black lagoon.
>>
>>51764200
On a less meta note how about an item that you can store your powers in, the item is enhanced based on what powers are currently stored inside and anyone you would consider worthy or has your permission can use the powers in the item.

It could be used to either empower people or give you an weapon suited to your abilities, with a weakness for the latter being that separation from the item for more than short while will deprive you of said abilities (just like Thor).
>>
>>51764444
As the quads declared, so be it!
>>
File: How-about-no.jpg (125KB, 625x770px) Image search: [Google]
How-about-no.jpg
125KB, 625x770px
>>51764475
...that's literally the same thing.
>>
Ok it took a while but I think it is finally done. World of Cultivation version 2.0 update.

>Changes
Added a boatload of items
Added 2 new backgrounds along with corresponding perk trees and item trees
Added ancient mentor buyable NONCOMPANION
Added small inner world
Drop ins now get a discount on 1 tree
Added race section
Changed drawback cap to 1000
Capped voices in your head to 5 voices

And probably other stuff I forgot to note.
>>
>>51764458
Oh why the hell not! If nothing else for the shock value of us acting like a loving couple in front of people when I look like a preteen and she a woman in her thirtys
>>
>>51763388
All of my alien forms from the various Star Wars and Star Trek Jumps. They gave me nothing except some head tails, weird colored skin, and/or pointy ears and a crinkled nose, but I did enjoy them.

>>51763629
Human.

now, before you jump on the "she hates humans, she thinks she's so edgy" train, I have reasons. A reason. I got used to my tails fairly early, and they're just so fluffy! Humans don't have tails.

That is probably my least petty reason for doing something.

I'll probably have a new least favorite form after SimAnt. Because Fuck Ants.

>>51764444
for the Cloak, an option to Import a similar item of clothing to get its properties maybe?
>>
>>51764528
farmin
>>
>>51764508
Well yea, I was literally just removing some of the meta from what other anon suggested. If you still don't like it that's fine.
>>
>>51764475
Again, there are perks you can buy, check out Card Captor Sakura for example, that allow to do this.
>>
File: AOPXWnu.gif (462KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
AOPXWnu.gif
462KB, 500x288px
>>51764556
No, I mean it is LITERALLY the same thing with less words.

>>51764540
...I'll allow it.

>>51764528
>Drop in Recieves 50% off of one tree
>mfw
EXPLAIN. EXPLAIN NOW. Like, as in Drop-In can get a discount on one ITEM tree, or one tree item?
>>
>>51764539
that's the spirit.
>>
>>51764403
Sorry, but no.
>>
>>51764567
Drop ins get a discount on one tree from the item section, there are a few trees available to buy so I decided to give the farmers a discount on one tree.

Also I upped the item stipend by 100 cp for everyone.
>>
>>51764017
Did you take the Team Four Star drawback, and if so did you join the scientist union along with Wheelo, the Briefs, and Gero?
>>
>>51764539
Rock on, Anon.

>>51764567
You can say no, Red.

But something like Fireproof from Inuyasha was what I had in mind.
>>
>>51763421
>Suggestions for items
Well, a Sorcerer's Cloak would be cool. Also a temple? I seem to remember there being a temple in the Strange movie.
>>
>>51764528
Also note this is pre spellcheck so I still need to do that before I upload.
>>
File: Happy happy joy joy.gif (198KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Happy happy joy joy.gif
198KB, 500x375px
>>51764590
>mfw
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

>>51764620
No no, I legit didn't even think of that. And I can see people wanting a Coat of Levitation, so I'm totes gonna let it happen.

>>51764628
See the Strange Dojo on the list. It is literally gonna be the temple.
>>
>>51764645
hot diggity. floaty fireproof moderately intelligent duster of badass ahoy.
>>
>>51764645
Ah, apologies then. In that case...hmm, what about a motorcycle in the style of Ghost Rider's? Or perhaps some weapons or armor from the bad guys from the second Thor movie?
>>
>>51764444
>Yeah I'm gonna say that's complex as shit
Does not have to be complex or meta.

>A Worthy Vessel (X00 CP, Discount Aesgardian)
This Enchanted Item (a Hammer by default, buy you may import an existing item) acts as an indestructible vessel capable of holding a portion of your might. You may place any abilities you possess centered around a couple central themes, from a pittance to the full portion of those powers, but they are unavailable to you while contained within the item. Any powers the item possesses, and the item itself, may only be wielded by someone you would consider worthy of them if you know their full measure. You may call this item to you at will, and by touch alter the type and measure of your power stored within it.

When you leave at the end of a jump, you may leave an unchanging copy of this item behind you, with any of your powers stored inside being copies and no longer counting against you.
>>
>>51763388
Not JUST for aesthetics, but being able to pull off the Old Testament look was a big draw for becoming a NGE Angel.
>>
>>51764697
Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield drives a sick-ass car instead, that's gonna be in it. Dark Elf weapons and armor were gonna be in there, along with stuff to make Kursed.

>>51764746
...but I've already kept saying no.
>>
File: mxvy5cWqPD1rq4xsa.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mxvy5cWqPD1rq4xsa.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>51764746
>jumpmaker says no politely a few times
>keeps asking after he said he'd stop asking
>>
File: Kanata.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Kanata.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>51764596
Nah, and "sorta".

I opted not to take the Team Four Star drawback, because DBZ is still my "end jump", and it's complicated, but...
Basically, I figure the difference in tone combined with the fact that I start out in Xenoverse with Dumplin, acts as enough justification for taking the two seperately. Also, y'know, the fact that nobody cares about what I do for an endjump.
My endjump is less "Dragonball Z", and more, "THE ADVENTURES OF DUMPLIN", which continues past the point where he decides to go to the Abridged Universe, wherein I follow him as a slightly fluffed up version of choosing to go to the regular DBZ timeline as opposed to whatever dumbass tournament go suggested by whoever. I'm gonna blame Trunks on that one.

Anyway, I figure I would like to actually visit the canon timeline and meet all the actual characters, so that's what I did. My regular Dragonball jump was just regular Dragonball.
I did run around trying to follow behind Briefs and Gero, though. There's a lot to learn from those guys. Gero's kindof an amoral dickwad, though, so I eventually had to leave on the grounds of "I don't want to get turned into an android." And the less said about Wheelo the better.
Briefs is like the only one you can just hang out with.

Anyway, after a bunch of running around, I basically just started working at Capsule Corp as a researcher. But only part time. Because I still wanted to run around.
Saiyan blood does weird things to your interests.
>>
File: 1442604212836.png (49KB, 840x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1442604212836.png
49KB, 840x1160px
>>51764528
Right. Just so you can see what you've unleashed, Aionon. Both in pain and in... stubbornness? Greed? I dunno.

Also for some reason this build is fucking massive, so I have to put it in a pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/ZK71qGD9
>>
>>51764839
>A sick-ass car
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>51763355
So I'm adding this line to the Ryuki notes for those who like belt imports.
>Either when you take the Key or finish the gauntlet, you may merge your Advent Deck with a Driver (or similar transformation device) you already possess for free.
>>
>>51763902
Hey Blade, were you the guy who picked up Campione? If so hows it going?
>>
>>51764968
Could we make extra drivers with Shiro's notes? could we make our own rider war with it?

Also would the 1 up flower from the sims jump be enough to save Yui?
>>
File: demon_wings_by_miho24.jpg (132KB, 765x1044px) Image search: [Google]
demon_wings_by_miho24.jpg
132KB, 765x1044px
>>51764584
rip. Anyways, Great jump, here's the first.
----------------------------------------------------
>>Digital Devil Saga (1000) (109)
>Identity (25 y/o)
1000>Atma Soldier -000
1000>Embryon Tribe -000
>Skills and Items
0400>Music Soothed the Savage Demon -600 Must... Have... Music... Perks...
0400>Mind over Body (Free Atma Soldier) -000 Free, first body control perk.
0300>Cold Blooded Sniper (Disc. Atma Soldier) -100 Stacks.
0000>Atma Commander (Disc. Atma Soldier) -300
-200>I can Fly! (Disc. Atma Soldier) -200 Can already fly that fast, I just want perk backed wings for 40k.
-300>Power Born of Madness -100 Khorne perk is nice.
-400>Import: Goon and Shau' -100 Perks at their discretion. Still haven't managed their SMT forms yet.
-600>Lyrics Sheet -200 Singing buff!
-600>Mantra Rank 1- Free -000 Free! And the addition of another magic system.
>Drawbacks
-600>Hungry Hungry Jumper +000 Mandatory.
-500>Highly Illogical +100 Character Arc
-300>Silent Protaganist +200 Because I'm a fucking Jamaican. I'd stay quiet anyways to not hear my voice.
-100>Chronic Bat Stabbing Disorder +200 To keep me involved in the world.
0000>De-Mon! +100 Fuck this drawback. should be +600cp.
----------------------------------------------------
Get involved, see where the world takes me. Kill some Demons or something. Partially heal the insane berserkers with anti-demon wavelength and song. Fuck with the more powerful tribes.
>>
>>51765056
Yes and yes.

Maybe. You might have to use your own judgement on that since Yui has technically been dead the entire time and her Mirror World self is what's holding her existence together.
>>
>>51764944
You are going to have a MISERABLE decade. I am so sorry. But I guess have fun with your brain friend?
>>
>>51763421
>It is now possible to be a double Ghost Rider.
>>
>>51764528
>Epiphanies of the Jumper sounds awesome
>Read it a bit more closely
>You however have learned to trigger epiphanies in others
>in others
This means you can't use it on yourself, right? Ah well, it's still useful, but it's not the one-stop booster I thought it was.

Don't have time to read all the new stuff before I have to go, but I'll get to it eventually.
>>
File: 1484170620606.jpg (384KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484170620606.jpg
384KB, 960x1280px
>>51765089
I COULDN'T HELP IT. THE DICE DECREED IT.

>>51765124
Psssh. Clearly you want these OP options instead.

-Mug of Everlasting Booze (50CP): Now I know what you’re thinking. It’s a large, glass mug that’s always chilled, and always refills with a mundane alcoholic beverage of your choice. Seems too good to be true, right? Well it’s right here for the taking, provided by a good mister… sorry? Doctor? Mister Doctor? …I know it’s strange, but who am I to judge?

-Vintage Cassette Player (50CP): Who doesn’t love the classics? This player may be something of an antique, but not only can it be installed easily into a vehicle of your choice if you want, but it also comes with an entire slew of music that you could expect from the 80s, 70s, or even the 60s if you’re into that kind of thing. It even comes with a portable version and both variants will play the music as clearly as the day it was made. Come and get your love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr77jE5GFY
>>
>>51765124
>spirit of vengeance and justice and vengeance rides a motorcycle that sits on a horse
>both mounts are on fire
>>
File: 1468955474385.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468955474385.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51765155
>Second Spoiler
SO OP PLZ NERF!
I'm going to play it until I hate it!
>>
>>51765044
Poorly. I can't seem to into the LN's.

I have the previous WIP, which I've rejiggered into what I think will work, but actually reading the LN seems to be beyond me.

I'll try to watch the anime sometime soon, hopefully that will be enough to catch my interest.

>>51765056
Magicka Revive solves all problems.
>>
>>51765124
Triple if you count kamen rider ghost
>>
>>51765192
>Poorly. I can't seem to into the LN's.
Don't enjoy them or can't find them?
>>
>>51765201
Only counts if you melt down to a skeleton and catch on fire.
>>
>>51765192
As a general rule, you'd want to stick to the original material since the Anime would invariably fuck up key points.
>>
>>51765201
Sea lions aren't actually lions, anon.
>>
File: Bobby-Giant.jpg (313KB, 728x877px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Giant.jpg
313KB, 728x877px
>>51763874

Bodacious Babes

You didn't forget my Dusk Elf did ya anon
>>
>>51765207
Enjoy them. They seem... Slow.

Not sure if that's the right word, but I can't seem to read them for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.

>>51765243
I am aware. However, if I continue attempting to use the LN as the sole source, it's likely to never get done at all.
>>
>>51765155
Hell, I'll do this jump just for those two. Does it have to be pop music or anything from those decades?

>entire slew

Neato.
>>
>>51765251
Course not, they're water dogs.
>>
>>51765224

Well, Kamen Rider Ghost has the 'catch on fire' thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp2YzA1uPpc

No melting down into a skeleton though.
>>
I'm having a fuck-tonne of trouble syncing the new Folder. Does anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>51765270
>Not sure if that's the right word, but I can't seem to read them for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
That's a common problem with Japanese light novels. They've got a weird cadence to them. Part of that's translation issues dealing with Japanese grammar, but part of it is just the way the genre tends to be paced.

>I am aware. However, if I continue attempting to use the LN as the sole source, it's likely to never get done at all.
I could help you out, if you want. What parts are you having trouble with that you need more information on?
>>
>>51765270
>I can't seem to read them for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
LNs can be like that sometimes, especially if you downloaded them in a format that looks like an endless wall of text. Fan translators need to learn about page separation.
>>
>>51765284
Okay found the problem, if Brutus is still around or if someone can reach him, could you ask him to fiddle around with the permissions?

I would love to continue to get access to the Jumps offline because my connection is unreliable.
>>
>>51765324
Just bulk download the folder.
>>
>>51765259
I have not forgotten the few special requests I have received. There will be a Twilight Elf Princess inspired OC. She will be a Special Reward Recruitment only. If you save 4 Elf Princesses, she will pop up and be eager to join in the party. It is fitting, as the Dullahan Princess will actually require you to climb two separate Towers to fully recruit. This will still leave the total Princess count at 30.

If there are any other comments, please feel free to leave them tagged to the Gauntlet. I will not be on much longer tonight, but I will do my best to answer questions when time permits.
>>
>>51765298
I mean, the problem could be that Japanese relies on inference more than English does, allowing the translator to potential fuck up, but really, most LNs don't go anywhere near the depth that some Japanese authors sink into, and generally they're pretty easy to translate. The LNs are definitely easier to read in Japanese, because then you're not getting a 2nd person's opinion filtering in through the translation, but even when it isn't possible, it takes a LOT to completely fuck up a translation. I'd read very few pieces of Japanese literature where you can't translate a concept, though admittedly, I can also freely swap over to Chinese, so there are more parallels to draw from.

I really can't see what you mean by cadence, after reading through a lot of Japanese short novels. Each writer tends to have their own styles and voice, it's not all that different from English writers.

>>51765311
I've honestly never had this problem. Maybe it's because I learned English reading things like Dostoevsky and Chaucer and fucking struggling through the latter, but LNs aren't bad at all.
>>
>>51765298
The origins i'm going with are drop in/ordinary, knight, miko, and martial artist.

So, anything you think would fit into those, with more emphasis on suggestions for the martial artists.

>>51765311
I'm reading it here
>https://archive.org/details/CampioneVol1-16
Which is actually laid out rather nicely, but still fails to capture my attention.
>>
>>51765155
>spoiler
Holy shit, Red, restrain yourself. That's just one step away from offering infinite tea!
>>
>>51765408
>https://archive.org/details/CampioneVol1-16
Thanks for the link, this looks much better than the version I have.
>>
>>51765419
Well, you could technically have that first item fill itself with a Long Island Iced Tea.
>>
File: Dusk Elf.png (38KB, 167x220px) Image search: [Google]
Dusk Elf.png
38KB, 167x220px
>>51765355

Bodacious Babes

You aren't getting dusk elf from gen III mixed up with twilight Elf right?, Also don't forget about Imp, Centaur, Lamia,Harpy, and I want to post more but your pdf keeps telling me it's failing to load
>>
>>51765399
I'm not quite sure how to explain it. It's ...okay, the action fantasy genre of light novels likes to codify its things, right? There are lots of distinct phrases that mean one thing and one thing only, and so get used to distinguish them from something that could just be a similar-sounding thing. So you get a lot of repetition of phrases, and that gives a weirdly lyrical tone to some translations. At least, that's how it reads to me.
>>
>>51765442
What part of "It's generic, not towergirls" do you not understand?
>>
>>51765419
>>51765441
Never.

-Luxury Wrist Watch (50CP): This. This is a very expensive watch. Yes it has gold edges and it’s always on time no matter where you are, it’s even a Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra-Thin Perpetual. But this thing is easily around $20,000 as a price range. Anyone seeing you wearing this watch is likely going to assume you’ve got money to burn, or that you’re an important person. On the back is an engraving of Earth, and a message: “Time will tell how this journey plays out.” Hopefully this message is not lost on you.

-Infinite Breakfast (50CP): Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you know! Even Zemo of all people knew that, and he was practically running on nothing but vengeance by the time he stuck his head up. So as such, it’s only fair you get a good meal too. An assortment of eggs, bacon, pancakes, hash browns, sausages, just about every kind of mundane breakfast item is available for you to gorge yourself on! It even comes with coffee! …or an assortment of milk or juices, if you can’t handle the strong stuff. I suppose not all of us can be adults.
>>
>>51765460
Ok I want every single 50 cp item you post for the bar. Darn you.

>>51764528
Ok guys sorry about this but I have to hit the bed. Night all.
>>
File: Maid4.jpg (125KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Maid4.jpg
125KB, 1000x1412px
>>51765454

>What part of "It's generic, not towergirls" do you not understand?

Bodacious Babes

That's why I'm asking for Generic lookalikes my dear anon and am hoping he isn't getting other lookalikes mixed up, but you are right though.
>>
>>51765446
That's sounds more of an issue in translation more than an issue of the original material, unless you're trying to get at the learner's issue of kanji, where the same kanji can technically be used under multiple conditions as long as a single modifier is properly swapped in (this is seen as a learner's issue because foreigners often have to adapt to the new vocabulary while not understanding the word they're using might have a different contextual meaning that's only 2 - 3 connotations away from what they believe is being expressed - native speakers are exposed to the connotations before trying to associate any 1 to 1 relationship, so it's far easier to understand the flexible permutations based on context). In Japanese especially that notion of one phrase meaning only one thing doesn't hold true all the time, especially when you have kanji representation on top of katakana representation, and stylistic katakana usage.

I've known that to trip up translators sometimes, but generally I find English to be a fair less expressive language in comparison to Chinese and Japanese - from the vocabulary point of view.
>>
>>51765460
Needs more breakfast.
>>
>>51765330
HDD Space is at a premium, plus I don't check the thread all that often so updates can easily pass me by. And they have in the past.

Plus, what the point of putting all on a Drive if you can't sync anything?
>>
>>51765492
Then you will like this as well.

-Custom Tailored Suit (50CP): What’s the point of running around trying to be taken seriously if you don’t look serious? You’ve got people running around in spandex, or big metal armor, or leather, or any kind of ridiculous costume like if this were a comic book! Its real life, you need to get a REAL power suit! This sharp-looking business suit is self-cleaning, has no brand name on it, and will always be custom tailored to your appearance to ensure you’re nothing less than classy. It comes in just about any color you like too, with an optional set of cloth gloves and custom-made leather shoes to show people who’s really the slick one around here.

>>51765513
It is all the breakfast.
>>
>>51765496
Can't have lookalikes either without it being towergirls.
>>
>>51765460
>if you can’t handle the strong stuff.
Them's fightin' words.
>>
>>51765442
BodaciousAnon, while I do appreciate the fervor which you view my project, I have said the list will be made up of OC Princesses. I will do my best to cover a lot of bases, but I have given myself a hard limit of 30 and will not be able to include all variations of night-based Elves. There will be one for certain, but I doubt I will add in a second. I also cannot confirm the full list of Princess types included so far. I will have to work with what inspires me. Original characters are a little harder.

I did find an excellent pictures for the Harpy and Centaur Princesses though. I hope you brought your dancing shoes for the latter.

And perhaps try reloading the document. I just opened it and it worked fine for me. It is a little large with the pictures involved, so it may need additional time to load.

>>51765541
Rest assured, I will do my best to ensure each Princess has a name, unique visage, and differentiates themselves significantly from the Towergirls Princesses of the similar origin.
>>
>>51765460
>>51763421
Glad to see you're still working on this.

Any chance you could add a helicarrier as an item or scenario reward?
>>
>>51765408
Let's see, well, Drop In perks tend to be about being the out of context problem. So maybe something that keeps your mystical presence from being sensed? Heretical Gods don't see you as their natural predator, your huge well of mana isn't obvious to any sensitives observing you, and maybe even have it so that the King of the End doesn't automatically escalate in response to your existence. A probability-manipulation thing would also be good as an OCP, the fact that Campiones aren't skilled (at least at first) so much as incredibly lucky means that some anti-plot armor power could be very nasty there. Knowledge of myths and legends would also be good, given how often that's useful to a Campione, though it could just as well fit under Knight or Miko.

Knights would obviously have some magic stuff. A basic knowledge of spellcasting, with the ability to specialize in a type like how Alec's mostly an alchemist. Tied to that bit, an ability to easily grasp and understand the properties of any mystical objects you acquire. As a capstone, a magic resistance-piercing ability like the spells that Liliana and Erica use to be able to actually fight Heretical Gods.

Miko you could probably just copy the hime-miko powers straight up. Spirit vision, spirit pacification, spirit summoning, divine possession...bam, you've got your entire perk tree right there.

Martial artist...yeah, I can see that one being difficult. Okay, well, ki martial arts in Campione is actually a type of magic, so an ability to "cast fist" and substitute inner energy circulation and katas for normal ritual spellcasting could work. Being able to rapidly regenerate energy through meditation and virtuous action, that could be another. Daoist magic focusing on transformation would also be appropriate. Can't think of any others off the top of my head, I'll come back to you if I come up with something.
>>
>>51764528
I was not expecting this to be updated again. Thanks! It looks really good, and now I wan to read the story this is based on. It is in English, right? Where is it located?

What I have noticed:
The Voices in the Head: Do they also appear in your Inner World if you have one?
Can you keep them after the jump of your relationship improves? Can the same person/voice be a Ancient Mentor and a Voice in the Head, or is that redundant and a Voice in the Head is just an Ancient Mentor who happens to be an asshole/giant dick?

Can they tutor you in other paths like if you are primarily a Ling Farmer one might be able to tutor you in Sword Energy, another Body Cultivation, and a third Yao Arts?

Mo Matrix is used to turn humans onto Mo?
Ten finger prison is a astral training ground and not an actual prison, or can things be imprisoned there? Can valid items be given to someone else and go with them, or are clothes and fruit taken there stuck there and have to be consumed on site?

Can Yao Art House only teach Little Arts, or can a student progress from Lesser to greater?

In the cultivation section, Specific Activity might want to say Free Mo, since it is basically the effect of Cultivation through Hardship. And Cultivation through Nature gives Place of Power.
>>
>>51765408
Knight:
There's a form of magic that lets you implant knowledge in people's minds.
Song of the Bow/Golgotha Spell Words, a spell that enhances a weapon to the point of being able to harm a god.
Sacred Privilege of Extermination, a spell that basically gives the user a massive power boost to the point of competing with someone using Divine Possession.

Hime Miko:
Spirit Vision, gives you a sort of clairvoyance based on information gathering.
Divine Possession, lets the user channel power from a God through their body.
Disaster Purification, lets the user cancel and negate magical effects and powers.

Martial Artist:
Shapeshifting spells.
Shuukuchi, a kind of flash step thing.
Maybe look through http://thecampione.wikia.com/wiki/Luo_Hao for examples of Martial Artist techniques?
>>
File: Diabolical Laughter.gif (764KB, 450x380px) Image search: [Google]
Diabolical Laughter.gif
764KB, 450x380px
>>51765060
Glad to hear you like it.

>Fuck this drawback, should be +600cp
>pic related
>>
>>51765535
...what's the odds of Part 1 getting items like this too?
>>
>>51765611
>>51765656
Thanks.
>>
File: Bobby-Composure.jpg (17KB, 270x219px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Composure.jpg
17KB, 270x219px
>>51765541
>>51765562

Bodacious Babes

You guys are right I'll try to contain myself and Princess anon I'll wait with baited breath for your completion of the Gauntlet no matter who says anything about it and good luck.
>>
>>51765574
>Any chance you could add a helicarrier as an item or scenario reward?
It's gonna invariably crash ya know.
>>
Jumpers, tell me about the times when you've Befriended someone, Nanoha style.
>>
>>51765408
I want a Drop In perk that lets them grant Campione like abilities to people who defeat really powerful beings on their own. Like if Batman and Superman fight, and Batman Wins, you can grant him an Campione Authority like ability, like being Feasting at Helios's Table (being a Flying Brick under the Suns light), or Mantle of Solitude (Ice powers for creating Fortress of Solitude like Ice structures and Super Breath)
>>
>>51765730
>Pulling a pandora
...Son of a fucking bitch, thats GODDAMN PERFECT.

It also ruins the pricing scheme I was using, but who gives a fuck?
>>
>>51765722
I am planning to do that with the Devourlord from , though I am not sure how it will end......
>>
>>51765730
That seems potentially a bit much. It's a cool idea, but I'm not sure how you'd balance it. Even with the standard Campione rule of "you have to beat them in a one-on-one fight, no, curbstomps don't count as a 'fight'", that could still lead to your companions becoming really OP.
>>
>>51765492
>I have to hit the bed. Night all.
Well crap. If you check this when you get up here are my comments...
>>51765624
>>
>>51765768
You could just make that into a high cost general perk.
>>
>>51765730
I like that. being able to do a rite of usurpation sounds cool.
>>
>>51765722
Little Sis Hayate, after she was possessed by the corrupted defense program, which I later befriended SO hard.

Say, did you know that if you take a user of the First Magic, support them with a user of the Second Magic, a summoner of true fae/demons/gods/angels/what-not, a reality warper, and the bearer of hybrid magic, you can do some crazy shit? Especially when loaded with cartridges?

Too bad I could only use Rhongomyniad that one time in the jump. A damage rating of "Yes, oh and now not even its ashes remain" makes people nervous. Go figure.
>>
>>51765783
>That seems potentially a bit much. It's a cool idea, but I'm not sure how you'd balance it. Even with the standard Campione rule of "you have to beat them in a one-on-one fight, no, curbstomps don't count as a 'fight'", that could still lead to your companions becoming really OP.
Um, Companions and you would hopefully have this ability applied to themselves if they went to the Campione Jump and became one.

Because otherwise you leave the setting and then what happens if nothing else counts as a god in other jumps?
>>
>>51765730
Personally I would rather see Drop In as the teller of myths and stories. With a capstone for creating new (weak to start) Heretic Gods off of local myths and stories. Might be a bit strong from the perspective of Authority Grinding though. Might work for Priest capstone too.
>>
>>51765852
You keep the Authorities you've already won and just learn to use them better? It's not like Campiones keep building up Authorities forever, there appears to be some sort of law of diminishing returns. Voban's four hundred years old, has been actively summoning Heretical Gods to fight for the majority of that time, and only has six Authorities that we know of. Luo Hao's two hundred and only has four. But you can increase how much power you can derive from an Authority with training, as well as learn to combine it with more mundane magical principles to produce new effects. For example, Black Prince Alec learned to turn his lightning speed Authority into one that let him actually become living lightning.
>>
>>51765912
My impression was that Authorities were draining enough magic wise that you could only use a few in any particular fight. So Voban uses those six because they're the ones he had that were applicable and that he's trained with. Might be totally wrong though, it's been awhile.
>>
>>51765912
>>51765942
My understanding is that you got one authority per god. The possibility of more apparently exists, but not getting one isn't possible.

Then again, from what I know, its possible voban has never and will never actually use those authorities, as he seems to enjoy the fighting more than the winning.
>>
>>51765680
Seeing as one was able to stay in the air with a damaged engine, and the other three were intentionally destroyed, I'll take my chances.
>>
>>51765959
You normally get one from a god, sometimes it appears like you get more but usually that is a single authority that manifests in multiple ways (like Verathregna's aspects). You do not get one if the fight wasn't one on one.
>>
>>51765972
>>51765574
Yes, a Project Insight helicarrier will be offered as an item, along with schematics.

>>51765664
Unlikely. The only plans I have for MCU1 are as follows:

MCU Part 1 changelog:
-Make all backgrounds free
-Buff up telekinesis/super speed
-Increase CP given by companion option to 500CP
-Clarify the Digital Ally option
-Put in limitation on canon companion option; can't take cosmic beings
-Revise Asgardian due to its nature as magic
>>
>>51765959
Pandora can prevent you from getting an Authority if she thinks the fight was unfair, i.e. you teaming up with others.
>>
>>51765959
>>51766008
It seems you get more of a Gods Authorities when they aren't resisting from what I can tell. Like that one god who was just looking for a good fight got nuked at the beginning so his very best Authority, which is basically TEN conditional Authorities, went to the MC. There may have been other examples that I'm missing.
>>
>>51765942
>>51765959
It's possible that Voban has more Authorities than he's been seen to use. It is true that he's more interested in playing with his opponents than actually fighting him. "Tyrant Hunter" and all that. But it is certainly possible for a Campione to not get an Authority from a god. They only grab one if they actually struggled in that fight, ones they casually dominate, or ones they had help in, don't count. So I always figured that Voban just is too strong to get Authorities from the majority of gods he fights. He's plateaued.

As for getting multiple Authorities from one god, I'm not too sure that's actually possible. We have two examples of it, and in both cases the Authorities have been linked together by the theme that they're alternate incarnations of the same god. They could be seen as different facets of the same power. Also, in both cases, the multiple Authorities seem to be much more limited than when you get single Authorities from a god. The Ten Incarnations require activation conditions that can be hard to meet, and can each only be used once per day. Metamorphosis's forms require "sacrifices" that do considerable collateral damage, and can only be used once per week. I think there's a trade-off there, if you want powers that are unrelated in theme (you can get multiple powers from one Authority, they just have to be related, like how Divine Might of Vajrapani can give Luo Hao super strength, create giant hands to wield her strength at a colossal scale, or summon golems to hit things for her) you get limits put on them.
>>
>>51766011
>-Buff up telekinesis/super speed
I could understand telekinesis, but there's pretty much nothing but scrub-tier speed in the source material.
>>
>>51766049
Is it canon that they don't get an authority if they stomp? That doesn't seem to make much sense and I don't remember that part from when I read the novel, though I last read it some time ago.
>>
>>51764944
It looks like your costs are off a bit?
Mo race is 50 CP for non mo backgrounds
So, no Great Hat for you, I guess.
>>
>>51766011
>Buff up telekinesis/super speed
Tk probably could use a buff but it might be better to just reduce the price of the superspeed instead of buffing it. The only example of superspeed in the setting isn't very impressive.
>>
>>51766070
Yeah. I did buy it for 50CP.

-Advanced Cultivation Methodx4 (-300CP) -A few extra points.
-Great Hat (-350CP) -Aaaaaaaand mine.

Notice how I added on the additional price? It's a tally of where I'm at budget-wise. Plus Great Hat doesn't have a background requirement? It's a hat.
>>
>>51766061
If they curbstomp from outside conditions giving them some huge advantage that makes the fight 'unfair' the Campione has not gained a Authority from victory.

That is all I know of.
>>
>>51766011
Aww. Welp, no happy frivolous spending until Part 2, I suppose.
>>
>>51766061
It's canon, yeah, gets mentioned in Volume 4. We see confirmation of it, too. When Godou fights Circe she's been weakened from prior battles (that happened long enough ago relative to his that it wouldn't count as him having help), so even though he fights her solo she doesn't give a good enough showing in the fight for him to get an Authority.
>>
>>51766058
>>51766082
I had complaints about it last time. Plus it actually is fairly impressive, just remember that it's impressive within the context of the setting. We're not competing with X-MenCU's Quicksilver after all, and he's still strong enough to pull all kinds of shit. I also didn't include how his superspeed lets him manipulate his own momentum to change the strength of his actions, so that's my fault there.

>>51766123
Sorry. But remember that Cats imaged it and that would mean I'd need to pester him even more to add additional shit.
>>
>>51766130
That seems to be more of a he had an unfair advantage issue than due to his being overwhelmingly stronger than her.
>>
>>51766130
According to the wiki, she passed something along willingly.
>>
>>51766082
Yo-Yo is pretty dope. Not CW Flash fast, maybe. But quick enough to steal the guns out of people's holsters without them noticing.
Her powers have got that weird caveat, though. Or maybe it's a feature?

And MCU Quicksilver was still fast enough to watch bullets from handguns move in slowmo. He was probably breaking the speed of sound in his better moments. But he got cut down before he had a chance.
And yeah, he's got nothin' on his X-men movies counterpart, but that's not really a fair measurement. X-men movies Quicksilver is on a completely different level from just about everybody in both series thus far.
>>
>>51766097
Then your Cultivation points are off by 5. You get 30+5+5+5=45, but it seems you used 50. I assumed you had given your self Focus (Body) for free by being a Mo race, but what I thought was the Mo base perk is in fact the 200 CP Mo Perk. Sorry.
>>
>>51766161
I guess? I feel like it's kind of the same thing, though. Being overwhelmingly stronger is an unfair advantage. Or at least, the way Voban fights it is. I suppose it's possible that you could still keep getting Authorities if you weren't a dick about it like Voban was. An honorable hunter of Heretical Gods, or something like that. Yeah, alright, I suppose I'll concede the point. Overwhelming strength isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but if you don't give them a chance to fight back it might be.

>>51766162
Yes, but it's a blessing, not an Authority. Stormbringer is stated to be not an actual Authority, just a result of the magical knowledge Circe (and earlier, Athena) transferred to Godou being manifested through the Ame-no-Murakumo. It's less a separate Authority than it is a power-up for one he already had.
>>
>>51766162
Dawn's Secret Archives is kinda neat.

>>51766211
I do believe he meant the above actually.
>>
>>51766211
>>51766235
That section is kinda awkward. It lists the two athena things and the circe one as 'learned authorities', but then goes out of it's way to point one of them out as not an authority.

Then, it has this
>Combining these gifts from a goddess and a witch enables Godou to master the ritual of destruction and rebirth. For those involved in the world of magic, not knowing any better, they would probably mistaken this as "Kusanagi Godou's third authority."

Which implies that none of them are. Tis confusing.
>>
File: Take my Money-1.jpg (107KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Take my Money-1.jpg
107KB, 500x313px
>>51766011
>Insight Helicarriers.
>Hydra's low-orbiting, Orwellian nightmare creating death machines.
>>
>>51766266
I think the effect is kinda like how Divine Possession doesn't give you all of a gods Authorities. As in they aren't truly yours. A Campione usurps the rights of an Authority via the ritual of Pandora but those were given to him and thus 'not truly his by all rights'. Do you get what I mean?
>>
>>51766198
I bought 'Advanced Cultivation Method' four... WAIT. Wait I see the issue now. I fucked up, I have it for 4 times but I only took off the cost for two.

Fuck me, I see the issue. Thank you, anon. I don't want to give up the Mo Workout plan because physical training effectiveness by half again? It's very useful. So only two purchase. Thank you kindly.

>>51766273
Yes, the very same. I'll also be adding an armory of Chitauri weapons.
>>
How can I be inmune to disintegrator laser/rays?
>>
Was someone making an uber jump or am I misremembering?
>>
>>51766351
Being etheral/intangible is your best bet on that one. Can't hurt you if they just go right through.
Or just dodge. Tanking is not recommended, but you can get a small resistance to it in Generic Dungeon crawl IIRC.
That should make it not an instakill at least.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>51764528
Howdy /JC!
So with this newest update I've redone a few things with my build.

World of Cultivation Jump 071 [Updated]:
CP: 1000
Drawback:
Voices in My Head x3 [+300]
Zombie Face [+100]
Birds Die for Food [+200]
Stars in the Daytime [+400]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Read the Land [Free]
Ling Farming Techniques [-100]
Ling Breeding [-200]
Ling Infusion [-300]
Play Nice [-100]
Gear [+300]:
Jade Scroll Kit [-50]
Ancient Mentor [-100]
Inner World [-100]
Sun Shen Tree [-150]
Ling Vien Seed [-300]
Ling Grains [Free]
Golden Crow Fire See [-200]
Kun Lun Book of Seals [-400]

Bring in the Battalion! [-300]:

Basic Cultivation Method (30 Cultivation Points) [Kissing the Face of Life]
- Focus
-- Enhancement [Free]
-- Control [-5]
-- Sword [-5]
-- Body [-5]
-- Mind [-5]
- Effect
--Permanent Tempering [Free]
-- Script [3]
- Special Cultivation Methods
-- Meditation [Free]
-- State of Mind (Serene) [-2]
-- Automatic Tempering [-5]
- Aesthetics
--None

Books that teach powers are awesome and someone should update that one power gift list for the Kun Lun Book of Seals.
>>
>>51766343
Hey Red! It's Anon who wanted to do DSP shenanigans yesterday. There's something else I'm blaming you for.

I've been listening to the Ar Tonelico OST and I'm finding myself waiting for the Playthrough I found to buffer nicely before I start watching.

This is all your fault!

Thank you! <3
>>
Don't worry I'm still updating it Gaunlet!
>>
What jumps have perks that give you the ability to go into a berserker state?
>>
File: 1d2154fe16feab2bd5447adeb4fddc37.jpg (582KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1d2154fe16feab2bd5447adeb4fddc37.jpg
582KB, 1920x1200px
Renegade Jump # 57 Supernatural
Starting Location: Chicago
Background: Hunter (100)
Perks:
*Weapons Training (0)
*Hunting (100, Discount)
*Poker Face (100, Discount)
*Exorcism (150, Discount)
*The Cure (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Emf meter (0)
*Iron Crowbar (0)
*Hand Gun (0)
*Fake ID (0)
*Silver Lining (0)
*Shotgun (0)
*Hunter’s Journal (0)
*Trusty Shovel (50, Discount)
*Holy Beads (50, Discount)
*Reloading Bench (50, Discount)
*Lap Top (100, Discount)

(I have no idea what’s going on here)

Journal Entry # 7531894

Well, ok this world seems to make a lot more sense. It’s sad that I am happy that a world is seriously messed up so I can at least do something that actually matters.

I am running in to an awful lot of monsters preying on humans… they seem somewhat organized. It seems I am going to have a lot of work cleaning up this city. Well if my guess is correct I should be getting very popular soon. I should also note Caster is having the time of his life here. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised an ancient monster hunter and demigod would enjoy hunting monsters.

Journal entry # 7832011

Why the hell does this place keep running in to apocalypses, seriously this is the second one I have helped avert. Well Lilith won’t be letting hell lose any time soon. I am just amazed at how close this place keeps getting to being destroyed by demon and angel armies? Ah well at least I am actually doing something.
>>
Are there any perks to see enchantments, curses, and other spells on objects and places?
>>
>>51766636
Mage the awakening has Prime magic, which is sort of 'magic about magic', and like all Arcana has a sight spell, this one lets you see magic. In WoD you can actually determine who cast a spell, given enough study and familiarity with their aura, though there are ways to conceal it. It might not work like that in other settings, but you should still be able to see magic, enchantments, and even learn to recognize the local variations to tell if a piece of magic is a curse or something else.
>>
>>51766636
Naruto's funky eyes, Drseden's magic, and Mushoku Tensei has a few different ways of doing it as well off the top of my head.
>>
>>51766747
Magesight spells in general can look at magic through the various filters of the Arcana. Though yeah, Prime is a lot more broadly applicable and has other spells that build on that. Not that good at analysis of non-supernatural oddities, which is also doable.
>>
>>51766636
Anima has the see supernatural ability. It doesn't just stop at magic either. Get your invisible ki and psychic sight in there too. I don't remember if it's actually a perk, but getting ahold of it isn't that tough in jump.
>>
>>51763355
How often does a normal Contracted Mirror Monster like the one from The Right Tools need to eat?

Also, are you buying them with CP and then get Advent Points from them, or just getting them alongside their Advent Point value at the cost of the more expensive ones needing to eat more (and being a part of the war)?
>>
File: Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg (123KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg
123KB, 600x848px
BlazBlue Jump 081:
Drawbacks:
Criminal [+300]
Tainted [+300]
Origin: Sector Seven Agent
Perks:
Stylish Mode [Free]
Ars Magus Creation [-100]
Armagus Creation [-300]
Observer [-300]
Mage [-600]
Gear:
Ars Creation Tools [-200]

BlazBlue Writefagging: http://pastebin.com/kSzwiVUM

In which the Jumper has to stop the madness before it consumes him. And his idea of 'fixing it' is to build a mock up of one of the most legendary pieces of Magic/Technology ever seen, just the life support system granted but you can really tell he's a bit out of his noggin. "Liquid must have a vessel. The only Vessel that could take this and stay stable is THAT THING. I'll just have to make a weaker version of that thing."

Because sometimes I have to RP my Jumper and he isn't in his right mind. Ha.
>>
Fate question: How bad is Sader drawback if you are the servant? What does it do to you exactly?
>>
So I'm going to jump all the Kamen Rider jumps one after the other, can anyone remind me of the chronological timeline please?
>>
>>51768057
It basically does this to you: https://www.reddit.com/r/crappyoffbrands/comments/3u70gm/even_anime_figurines_have_bootlegs_heres_sader/
>>
>>51768139

It goes: Showa 1, showa 2, Heisei 1, (Ryuki when it comes out), Kabuto, Neo-Heisei 1, nei-heisei 2, gaim, neo-heisei 3
>>
>>51768139
Showa Part 1>Showa Part 2>Heisei Part 1>Ryuki>Kabuto>Neo-Heisei Part 1>Neo-Heisei Part 2>Gaim>Neo-Heisei Part 3.
>>
>>51768159
>>51768162
Thanks.
>>
>>51768166
It's really easy to remember the Heisei order if you've ever seen Kamen Rider Decade. When he transforms into his final form his driver says the name of every Heisei-era Rider. The people who do the driver sounds for Kamen Rider are really good at coming up with soundbites that stick in your head, so "KUUGA AGITO RYUKI FAIZ BLADE HIBIKI KABUTO DEN-O KIVA! FINAL KAMEN RIDE: DECADE!" is something that literally everyone who watched the show knows by heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA_8BpvWWEY
>>
File: [Oooonore!].jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
[Oooonore!].jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>51768210
> Dikeido....
>>
>>51764528
Now I will need to buy 5 ancient mentors one per every background.
>>
>>51768277
He's in the Ryuki jump, though only as a reference. Kagawa got the Key Vent from a "strange man who said he was just passing through". So yes, ONORE DECADE is the one responsible for what happened to you in this jump.
>>
I need Mariachi music that I will be able to hear and everyone around me. Are there perks for something like that?
>>
File: JC19.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51763355
OW.

Another gauntlet. No. No, someone's interfered.

Let's see. Dimly lit room. Furniture covered in tarp. Mirror. Man in the mirror.

Oh crap. I've read the Sandman. I KNOW what this is.

"Jumper, this world has taken something from you. Something only I-"

-BONK.

The man seems annoyed as I rip the cloth off a nearby table lamp and fling it at the mirror. To my dismay, it just passes through and bounces off him to tumble out of sight.

"...if you're quite done. As I was saying, you are in mortal peril and the other 13 Rid-"

The ringing won't stop. I need to disrupt him from binding me further! I NEED MORE FURNITURE!

Chair! Pillows! Hatstand! Bedside drawer! The man stumbles and flails long enough for me to rip down the candelabra-

"Enough! I see you are already prepared. Remember, you must fight and-"

-and smash it into his dick.

"-hnnnnnnnnnngh". Good. I can already feel his curse abating. Now to get the FUCK out of this summoning circle.

As I ungracefully flail through the broken glass and soar to freedom, something roars.

>Act 1
>Drawback: Mirror Monsters (200)

That's odd. The air currents here seem to kick up the further I try to fly away from the city. The power of narrativium appears to be compelling me.

The self-declared fortuneteller waves his arms at me from his little desk. Around him, people have already got their iPhones out. Note to self: Apparently people can't normally fly in this version of Japan.

>...agree...???

More surprised than anything, Tezuka was surprised I apparently wasn't a Rider but somehow enlisted anyway. I slowly buried my face in my hands when I learned I was in one of THOSE worlds.

Anyway. After he explained the Rider War, I shrugged and said I didn't want to fight anyone-

"Thank goodness!"

-except the bastard who put me here. I'll just buy a gun and bust a cap in his ass.

He frowns. Shit's awkward. Eventually he silently hands me a phone, which starts ringing.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: 0001-022.jpg (164KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0001-022.jpg
164KB, 668x1000px
Describe your awakening when you arrive on a new jump.
>>
How dangerous is space combat in Metroid compared to ground combat?
>>
File: JC22.jpg (67KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
JC22.jpg
67KB, 1440x900px
>>51768553
Kamen Rider Ryuki (Free)
Kamen Rider Raia (Free).

The week goes in a blur. Nona and I rob a teller machine to pay the lease for an apartment at the very edge of the city, which the rest of my companions promptly trash on moving in getting drunk to ease the pain of being mortal. A day after everyone's gotten it out of their system, I bump into some goofy journalist who turns out to be a Kamen Rider. People keep mistaking me for being a Kamen Rider when I forget to stow my wings, and he kind of spilled the beans pleading with me not to fight people.

Anyway. For lack of better options we've agreed to work together. Me and mine helping giving him some extra eyes on the city. Best not to tell him Basphomy and Kiva are looking into the gun black market. Which is HARD in Japan when even the POLICE only carry frickin' revolvers.

>Act 2

Days continue to pass. Occasionally neighbours question why one man apparently shares a room with 8 women. After several attempted sniper assaults, I've learned conventional force won't avail us. The more I learn about the war, the more it's dawning on me how thoroughly outclassed we are. We're relegated to strategists and gunrunners, setting up our Rider allies for just a little more success.

I managed to overcome despair aeons ago, but I'll admit this is...frustrating. The rest of my companions aren't fairing nearly as well. Panty got overexcited sitting on the washing machine, and broke it. Diana has started praying to the moon, just to calm her nerves. Cyan's shitposting for hours on end. I'm basically running an asylum for deranged women, and arranging stress relief sessions is exhausting me.

Further investigation (and one faulty hand grenade) HAS revealed, however, that the mirror mage has a sister. Strange of him to keep her in this war. Natasha's suggested blackmail-which I've reluctantly vetoed. Despite that glaring tactical disadvantage, ultimately we're in a more vulnerable position.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: JC21.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC21.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51768562
I think Tezuka knows something's up, though. He asked if I'd ever lost anyone close to me. I said I had. I pointed out loss in life is inevitable, and he told me about his previous battles. He suggested holding on a little longer might create opportunities for hope by itself.

Well, he's not wrong. I can wait. The pelvis may be weakening, but the spirit is willing.

>Act 3

The war grinds to a halt slowly. Nothing particularly spectacular in the end; we simply did our homework on the other Riders and transmitted the info to our allies with ciphers to give them a forecast on what to do or say. Some Riders die, but enough live Shiro finally summons me for negotiations.

All this time we'd been looking for weaknesses to exploit in each other, and he could've just ASKED.

He doesn't look well. Can you get bags under your eyes from staring out of mirrors too long? Is that grey sheen exhaustion, or just the shit lighting quality in here? Either way he dragged a dimensional anomaly from beyond time and space to advance his plans, and I spent most of my time holed up in a room, googling people.

"...Jumper".

Shiro.

"In hindsight, I should've actually made sure you picked up the Advent Card. Look. It's right here, in front of you"

Probably, yeah. Hey listen-do you actually know what my powers ARE? I'm assuming the way you've sealed my powers has something to do with those cards of yours.

"That's. Yes. Actually, there's SO MANY the Mirror Dimension is physically collapsing into them. If my calculations are correct, the strain of containing your power will cause it to implode soon. I HAVE to let you go, or we're all doomed"

Do me a favor, and look up the one labeled Heaven's Feel.

He leaves the mirror. It takes a while. At one point, he apparently slips down a pile of cards and yells all the way. When he comes back, he's speechless.

Found it?

"...you mean I could've just ASKED?!"

>FIN

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
Whoops. Ignore that last cont'd, folks. No idea why that's there.

>>51768558
You know how they say dying makes your life flsh before your eyes?

It's sort of like that, but everything getting brighter instead of darker towards the end. There's a flash of growing up and everything leading up to wherever I'm standing.

>>51763388
>>51763629
I'm going to say no for both. The very concept of altforms disgusts me so much at one point I repeated a certain universal transcendence on each one in a bit to unify them all through a singular concept, and then enacted another localised miracle to convert future altforms into avatars.
>>
>>51768558
I always go Drop-In and I have importable houses so I just wake up in my amazingly fluffy bed and get breakfast.
>>
>>51768577
Shiro's not the sanest person anymore. Case in point, he keeps talking about there being thirteen Riders when there are clearly only nine of them. I think the poor man is actually incapable of asking you for help, it's not an idea that could occur to him. "Asking for help? What is that? Is it anything like manipulating people into twisted death games? I'm good at that."
>>
>>51768146
I get that part.
I mean how does it affect your mind, if it does.
Or does it just change your appearance and makes sure you get really infamous for it?
>>
>>51768710
Are there maybe other Riders in other timelines and in the timeline the show focuses on he only brings nine of them into it?
>>
File: Three.png (95KB, 205x475px) Image search: [Google]
Three.png
95KB, 205x475px
>>51768717
>>51768057
It does to you what it does to your Servant. All the effects and changes it describes for your Servant are instead applied to you. What's so hard to understand about that? It literally says it in the drawback. The only difference, again as said in the drawback itself, is that you won't be replaced.
>>
>>51768751
Yes, actually, that is the explanation for why he insists that there are thirteen. But that doesn't explain why he keeps bringing the extras up in the timeline that the tv series follows. They're not there, Shiro. I know for a fact that one of them doesn't even exist, let alone has been brought into the Rider War. Stop talking about them, you crazy person.
>>
>>51768773
Oh he's obviously crazy. He's been through this so many times it all probably blurs together, and hell, he may have just activated them off screen and they already killed each other. Or he's just letting everyone know he can still bring in a few others...

Or, as you mentioned and I fully agree, he's just crazy.
>>
>>51763355
Any chance of an option to exchange CP for AP in Act 1?
>>
>>51765624
>I was not expecting this to be updated again. Thanks! It looks really good, and now I wan to read the story this is based on. It is in English, right? Where is it located?

It is translated a chapter a day, google it and it should pop up on a site called dreams of jianghu

>What I have noticed:
>The Voices in the Head: Do they also appear in your Inner World if you have one?

Yes they will! As their own people.

>Can you keep them after the jump of your relationship improves?

If you want, but they are not useful. At all.

>Can the same person/voice be a Ancient Mentor and a Voice...

If you buy both they could be, it will just make your mentor a giant dick for the duration.

>Can they tutor you in other paths like if you are primarily a Ling,,,

The tutor will mainly teach you stuff from your own path however they can potentially teach you stuff from the other paths. It would just take a lot more work. Also it is likely to be very painful. As in the mc learns sword essense this way, by being basically stabbed over and over a couple thousand times while his inner voice mentor laughs at him. And makes him pay for it.

>Mo Matrix is used to turn humans onto Mo?
Yep, its a bit different than whats in the main story, in the story they arent technically mo but they seem to be mo in everything but name so I thought it would be a nice upgrade within the realm of reason.

>Ten finger prison is a astral training ground and not an actual prison...

You can trade them to others, they have a sort of barter system in place in the story using things like the golden soul fruit as money.

>Can Yao Art House only teach Little Arts, or can a student progress from Lesser to greater?

It has little yao arts standard but if you but greater yao arts it can also teach those

>In the cultivation section, Specific Activity might want to...

Those are good ideas and they make sense. Will do. One free for each.
>>
>>51768945
Also the voices in your head from the drawback are utterly iseless assholes. While it may be possible to get them to teach you something it wont be anything useful. They basically just dont care to help you and even if they did know something they arent going to give up that info.
>>
>>51768558
I literally wake up...well, that is to say, I go to sleep in the previous world (and yes, more than a few times they were almost, ALMOST, dying moments) and then I dream of a thick featureless fog or a thinner fog with flashes of new(?)old(?) memories hidden within, then I wake up, either in a bed, on a street, or a bench somewhere.

At this point, I need to figure out where I am, and what the fuck I need to do.

The same thing also happens with the girls, except they mentioned that sometimes, they wake up in their rooms in The House.
>>
File: Noble Circle.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Noble Circle.png
2MB, 1280x720px
What jumps have a Lovecraft mythology? I'm specially interested in those that you can actually gain some eldritch powers from.

>Lovecraft
>Sburb
>Persona
>Percy Jackson (with imported pantheon)
>Cthulhu Saves The World
>>
>>51768982
The old god things from Cabin in the Woods in the woods might be Eldritch. There's also the creepypasta jump.
>>
>>51768945
Although taking voices in your head and mentor will not force him to be a dick, it could be just 2 different people. Fanwank something.

Ok added new notes section.
>>
>>51768982
Bloodborne?
>>
File: genreshift.gif (2MB, 559x10000px) Image search: [Google]
genreshift.gif
2MB, 559x10000px
>>51768982
Slice of Life
>>
If I take Alucards embrace with holy empowerment will I die horribly?
>>
>>51769263
No, you'll just be a race traitor. Maybe not in main!Hellsing but in Abridged!Hellsing that's what they'd call you.
>>
>>51768349
Money.

Hire a mariachi band to follow you around.
>>
>>51768349
>>51769271
Better.

Kill a mariachi band and use the Valkyrie tree from Valkyrie Profile to absorb their souls. That way you can manifest a einherjar wherever you go for eternity.
>>
>>51769299
*einherjar mariachi band
>>
>>51769263
Probably not.

Alucard could touch it just fine.
>>
Submitting WIP for Arpeggio of Blue Steel, version 2.
Still need more work on some perks and drawbacks but it's getting close.

Would appreciate feedback.
>>
>>51769299
>Valkyrie Profile
I want to go as a Valkyrie, but it strikes me as a bad idea being at the mercy of an asshole like their Odin.
>>
>>51769318
Looking at it and so far loving the new options. Especially the items/ships.
>>
File: [AVAST YE MATEYS].jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
[AVAST YE MATEYS].jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>51769318
Will give proper feedback later, I'm a little...too excited right now.
>>
File: Vlad_Tepes.jpg (74KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes.jpg
74KB, 1191x670px
>>51769299
>>51769263
>Dark Binding (Hellsing)
>Power of Dominance (Castelvania)
>Chooser of the Slain (Valkyrie Profile)
>Similarly themed Reality Marble (Type-Moon Jumps)
>Ghost Warriors (Dragon Ball Multiverse)

Multiple ghost armies sure sound fun. Specially if we count scenario and drawback bosses.
>>
File: IMG_0916.png (517KB, 560x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.png
517KB, 560x572px
>>51765722

Broly. I considered just eating his soul to get his powers, but I decided against it knowing reforming him wasn't impossible.

It took a long ass time to teach him self-control though.
>>
>>51769318
Could our fog warship be patterned after incomplete scrapped ships like the Amagi class battlecruisers made in the 20s?
>>
>>51769444
Just how needy is Odin for new souls in Valkyrie Profile? Does he need a constant stream, a few a month, one a year? Valkyrie is really, really neat, but I want to know what I'm getting into as one.
>>
File: smug sub.png (48KB, 699x212px) Image search: [Google]
smug sub.png
48KB, 699x212px
>>51769550
Standard Fog vessels are only patterned after ships actively used in WWII; but I don't see an issue with using incomplete ships of that era. Fanwank away!

I'm off to sleep and will read any other comments later.
I already added a ship import option for sea-faring vessels as Fog ships and have fixed a few spelling mistakes.
>>
>>51769741
Well, he doesn't need souls for souls' sake. He needs powerful souls who can be his soldiers. So he's willing to accept a slow trickle of souls if you're using that time to grind levels for them. If I remember right, in the game you have to send an einherjar off every couple of quests, so probably a few a month translated from narrative time. You can also satisfy him by sending items that might be useful, weapons and armor for his forces are appreciated.
>>
http://freetexthost.com/6awf5l1gcb

I'm trying for a builder who can build things from scraps and help post-apoc worlds, then got sidetracked into collecting traits for a space cowboy. (HAvn't yet done the Bebop jump. Hmm.)
>>
>>51769787
That's not so bad then. I've already got a whole host of soul powers and my main companion is pretty crafting focused. Considering some of the souls I can already pull from the cracks between life and death, I think Odin is going to be pretty happy with what I send up to him.

Thanks for the answer.
>>
So, the Hana Hana Fruit from One Piece. Lets you make copies of your limbs sprout from nearby surfaces (and, with training, create entire clones of yourself or change the size of the copies). How do you think that would work with abilities that let you detach your limbs? Would they be able to detach from the surface like they could from your body? Because I'm thinking of recruiting Vali in Highschool DxD, and one of his eventual powerups lets him detach his wings (he's got twelve by that point, so it's not a huge deal) and turn them into little dragons that can relay his powers. It's a whole funnel/bit/DRAGOON thing, playing into how the Scale Mail type Balance Breakers are inspired by mecha tropes. I'd like to be able to give him the power to produce a bunch of them without sacrificing his own flight capability, so importing him into One Piece and getting him the Hana Hana seems like a good way to go about it. So do you think that would work?
>>
>>51769861
Actually, fuck, I just looked at the table and saw that the Hana Hana isn't on there. I could have sworn it was, was it in one of the previous drafts. Okay, then, still workable. Kill Robin painlessly, have a fruit nearby for the Hana Hana to respawn into, duplicate it just in case, resurrect Robin, then feed her the copy if the power left her on death for some reason. Yeah, I could still do it that way. Rather more gruesome, but oh well.
>>
>>51769910
I think it was stated at one point that you could use the Faded Map to find a knock-off of a canon fruit if you wanted. You know, instead of killing her.
>>
>>51769931
That's probably better. Though given that Brook's on the crew, killing someone painlessly and bringing them back from the dead could be viable and not a horrible thing to do. I mean, we can just ask him "Hey, Brook, is being dead awful enough that it happening for five minutes would be a traumatic event?" And then depending on what he answers, I could follow through on that. Also, possibly offer to give him his flesh back, if I'm going to play around with resurrection magic while I'm there anyway. I mean, he seems to be enjoying himself just fine as a skeleton, but I'm pretty sure he'd at least like the option to have a dick again.
>>
>>51769959
>Is casually killing someone for power not a horrible thing to do? Totes gonna bring them back after I get what I want so it's probably good, yeah? I know there are alternatives, but this would be way easier.
It's getting to be almost hilarious how little it takes for someone to decide murder is always the answer.
>>
>>51770017
I'm not deciding killing (it wouldn't be murder, I would ask for Robin's consent in the matter) is always the answer. Just that it might be in this case. Like I said, we've got a guy who came back from the dead right there, we can ask him if it's inherently bad or if it's just the fact that being dead locks you away from the land of the living that's awful. I mean, if I do it painlessly, and she's only out for a minute or two, and it turns out the land of the dead isn't that bad, it's not going to be any more horrible for her than it would be if I just anesthetized her to do some surgery. In the context of resurrection being cheaply available, then the idea that death is an awful thing needs to be reexamined.
>>
File: Magnus.gif (290KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus.gif
290KB, 245x220px
>>51769959
>>51770017
It's really hard to keep caring about people lives when you have things like Dragon Balls, Magicka/Overlord/D&D's resurrection, among other things.

>>51770058
>it wouldn't be murder, I would use my charisma perks to get Robin's consent in the matter
FTFY
>>
>>51770082
>FTFY
No you didn't. Ask anyone who knows me, I have no charisma.
>>
>>51770058
Just amused that we're at this point where people can honestly ask if killing is bad. Also mildly annoyed at the cheap way life is being talked about, especially Robin's life, when her "I want to live!" moment was so huge and moving, but that's beside the point.

More seriously though, Brook wouldn't actually be able to answer you. Due to his Resurrection Fruit, he didn't completely die and just woke up as a soul in the mist that forms in that stretch of the ocean where he died. He found it pretty bad, especially since he only ended up finding his corpse long after it had been reduced to a skeleton, but his experience wouldn't be the same as someone who didn't have his fruit.
>>
>>51770058
You'd also be asking her to give up her devil fruit power, since if it's in you it can't really return to her now can it?

Just get the map.
>>
>>51770118
>Also mildly annoyed at the cheap way life is being talked about, especially Robin's life, when her "I want to live!" moment was so huge and moving, but that's beside the point.
She'll live. Just, you know, not continuously. There will be a discontinuity on the line chart of her vitality. I don't see how that counteracts her will to live. But like I said, I'll offer her the final say here. If she finds it too creepy, for some reason I don't understand, I won't do it. I'll find some other place to get body part duplication powers.

>Due to his Resurrection Fruit, he didn't completely die and just woke up as a soul in the mist that forms in that stretch of the ocean where he died.
Are you sure? Brook described it as returning to the land of the living, not being anchored to it. The way he talks about it, it sounds like he at least passed through the underworld.

>>51770169
It's not in me. It's in a fruit. There are perks to make copies of items. I'll have two Hana Hana Fruits, she can take the one I'm not using.
>>
>>51768558
It's just me waking up, but with more burning feelings and processing all the new information.
>>
>>51768558
There's usually a bit of maniacal laughter and there was a certain amount of vomiting the first couple of times.

I tend to roll a d24 to see what time it is at the start of a given jump so that usually dictates what I'd be doing/whether I was asleep.
>>
File: 1452623089725.gif (438KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452623089725.gif
438KB, 500x500px
>>51768558
First jump was like having split personalities that were both running at the same time and had to reconcile. After that it got quicker and now it's instantaneous. Jumpchan likes to mix up the entrance though. A few notable ones -

>falling straight backwards but then going through the ground and falling back onto my feet as someone new
>jumpchan literally opening a door in the middle of nowhere and pushing me down a flight of stairs in an infinite void
>just being dropped in 5 miles in the air
>judo slamming me into the ground only to wake up in a new bed
>falling into something pic related
>>
When creating your backgrounds' personalities is it frowned upon to give them wholly beneficial personality traits, like a lot of ambition or being very calm?
>>
>>51770371
Never heard either way.
>>
>>51770371
It doesn't matter terribly much, but it is unrealistic. People have a mixture of objectively good and bad traits. Someone who has no flaws doesn't really exist.
>>
>>51770410
Oh yeah I didn't mean that, I just meant saying stuff like 'I am very ambitious because of my background's personality rather than a perk I bought'.
>>
Would Samus enjoy being companioned, especially if we take there is another background?
>>
>>51770429
Oh, yeah, that's totally fine. Long as it's within the normal range of your background you can fly with pretty much anything.
>>
Oh yeah is there a sort of power damping bracelet or something out there? Something I could put on and would leave me with my base body mod and any none super power perks.
>>
File: kougami.jpg (79KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
kougami.jpg
79KB, 600x456px
>>51768558
Firstly I have to say that my benefactor is obsessed with birthdays and celebrations and I choose my jumps by grabbing one or the many gifts set on a large table, with the name of the jump in a tag. Then when I open the gift I get absorbed by it and go to the jump.

I usually wake up in the middle of a birthday party, usually mine or one of my companions birthdays, or a local festival. if I choose drop-in I usually appear in some alleyway with a small cupcake with a single candle on it, which I suspect is work of my benefactor.
>>
>>51770480
Digimon has one
>>
>>51770449
Worked for me. She and Minerva, my Gardevoir, have this Lethal Weapon Riggs and Murtaugh thing going on.
>>
>>51770480
Monster Hunter has one, Girl Genius also has something like that.
>>
>>51770480
Resident evil has a coat and monster hunter has a ring, the ring is free.
>>
>>51770497
That's probably the coolest version of picking Jumps and entering them that I've heard of yet.
>>
Are you good with kids?

What jumps offer perks that would let me become a charismatic teacher?
>>
>>51768864
Might consider this. I like how it's designed, currently, but it's meant that you only get Advent Points from a Contract, which necessitates it. Maybe an option where you can convert the points only if you have a Contract...?
>>51767312
As folks have said, you can just have them feed off of monsters of the week now and then and you should be fine. It's how Shinji and Ren did it. You buy them with CP and get Advent Points from the Monster purchases, yes. The only one with a notably bigger appetite is the 600 pointer, and that's only by a bit more. Of course, if you're like Asakura and have multiple Contracts, that's another story...
>>
>>51770429
Depends on the background really. If you're a young mayor or something it can be assumed you're pretty ambitious. If it's a slacker background you're probably the opposite.
>>
>>51770567
Generic Parenting has a whole identity for this.
>>
>>51770017
They're not real.
>>
>>51770710
In the context of Jumpchain, you are wrong.
>>
>>51770737
They're not real enough for me to care.
>>
>>51769959
>"Hey, Brook, is being dead awful enough that it happening for five minutes would be a traumatic event?"

Just so you know I would run like all hell was trying to rape me if someone asked this question to mem
>>
>>51769741
Don't take the Valkyrie origin, it's a trap.
>>
>>51770925
Why?
>>
>Sage of Tanya the Evil
This is fucking hilarious. I can fucking see the ROB messing with her. And her internal reactions are gold.
>>
>>51770925
The ring it's not a drawback. Thus, it does nothing to me.
>>
>>51770941
Wrong forum mate.
>>
>>51770931
Because that's the meme people like to toss around about VP. Pay it no mind.
>>
>>51770941
>ROB
You're showing your ass again, Cthulhu.
>>
File: 1486691118798.png (101KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486691118798.png
101KB, 650x350px
>>51770941
Wut?
>>
>>51770976
Japanese salaryman pisses of God - scuse me, 'Being X' - and becomes nazi magical girl during WW1.
>>
>>51770925
>Baiting over a banned jump
>>
Does it count as love if the being was created by you to find you attractive?
>>
>>51771136
Ask God.
>>
File: Wrong.png (182KB, 1362x695px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.png
182KB, 1362x695px
>>51770998
This is posted as proof that you're a shitposting douche, and as a resource for future anons who have questions about SoAnons jumps on the drive.

I will not be responding to you further. While, as always, I hope that you get your head straight and find something positive to do with your life, I am becoming increasingly apathetic to the possibility of your karma-dictated demise.

Good day, sir.
>>
File: HISE.jpg (12KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
HISE.jpg
12KB, 225x240px
>>51765722
I befriended Hayate and Reinforce in the face via Dandachi. Repeatedly until morale improved. During Platoon, much of ww2 Germany was befriended. In Red Ring, much of Japan. Staying in touch cost a small fortune in stationary. It really got awkward when I somehow became friends with Femto and the other kings in Kekkai Sensen while on the job for Libra. In Touhou I became BBFs with everyone I met. That's the way things go there.

In practical Guide to Evil I befriended no one at all. Safeties off in the case of the dwarves and gnomes.
>>
>>51770951
Wrong.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198087

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198358
>>
>>51770567
Mad Men, the only bancho jump worth mentioning, assassination classroom, Mushoku Tensei, Hero BBS, Sitcom, Worm, generic parenting.
>>
>>51771136
Sure.
>>
>>51771136
If they have the capacity to love and they love you, sure, why not. It doesn't mean as much if they have no other option than to love you, but it's still love. It's like asking if it counts as cheating if your significant other is into NTR. Sure everyone is walking away happy, but it's still cheating.
>>
>>51771236
Well, you're half right.

It does bypass your immunities, but that stops the instant you take it off.

And according to that, there's no 'I must wear this ring at all times' brainwashing.
>>
>>51771236
The jump lists it as an item. The jumpmaker shoukd have updated it if he wanted it to be a drawback.
>>
>>51771306
>>51771315
>>51771236
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198087
>Like most other things I do, it's really just meant to be a story prompt facilitated by something Odin canonically does after Silmeria's rebellion.
>it's really just meant to be a story prompt

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198358
>It's definitely something you can manage on your own. It's basically exactly like Lenneths'.
>something you can manage on your own

I get that SoAnon posting is the new hotness, but be smarter about how you're going to bring things up.
>>
>>51770941
Make it a jump.
>>
>>51771155
All you've posted is proof that Brutus hates her guts and is keeping her jumps for himself out of spite and only spite for her and her wishes.
>>
>>51771356
Maybe when I finish something else.
>>
>>51771136
Sure. Just because she exists to love you doesn't make it any less real.
>>
>>51771385
That's like sticking a 20 in one of those church donation baskets and then asking for it back later.

Soanon put her jumps in the basket/uploads folder, now they belong to the church of brutus.
>>
>>51771429
This is like creating a writing contest but after the fact, only after submissions have been made, claiming that all the content is now property of the person running the contest and the writers themselves should just die.
>>
>>51771429
>>51771450
All I'm getting from you guys is that I should pray to Brutus and not enter contests.
>>
Whats a jumper to do if they take halo as a first jump and they want to keep the UNSC more intact then it ended up by the end of halo 3?
>>
>>51771470
You shouldn't submit jumps to this community, as you apparently lose all rights to your jumps and they become property of Brutus.
>>
>>51771450
Can we go one day without the baiting? Please?
>>
>>51771476
Go straight to the ark and claim it as well as the stuff under africa.
>>
>>51771429
>church of brutus
GLORY BE
>>
>>51771482
No, we apparently cannot go one day without baiting.
>>
>>51766011

Even with Doctor Strange, MCU "magic" is less magical than what I normally consider magic. It just seems like significantly advanced science/technology. Same goes for the Asgardians. Kinda a Clarke's law situation.
>>
>>51766011
The asgardians are really magic now?
>>
File: 1459446908213.gif (7MB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
1459446908213.gif
7MB, 400x256px
>>51771548
Well apparently word of god is that Strange magic is Magic, and Asgardians are in fact magic using stuff scientifically, so they're more like magitech. I gotta work with what I'm given.

>>51771574
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Magic

Literally the first thing after the introduction. So yes, apparently they've always been magic and they just don't see themselves as magic while Strange's group does.
>>
>>51771344
>most things, including drawbacks, are meant to be story prompts
Yes, and? None of these things are mutually exclusive. It can be a drawback, and manageable, and "just a story prompt" all at the same time.
>>
>>51771663
Maybe he's just trying to show that it's not a trap because of that?
>>
>>51771591
Red woc has fluffy clouds of glowing grass that can grow in clumps of around 30 ft or so, cloud sea jie has them. Thought you may like that. What with the farm build.
>>
File: 54d45b11e2041.jpg (36KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
54d45b11e2041.jpg
36KB, 980x490px
>>51771385
Ah yes, the Hundred Memes War. Who can forget it? It was my first campaign. Oh the vitriol that flew between the two: good guy greg versus exterminatus, inscrutable stick figures ravaging the land.

At night I wake up sometimes. I wake up and hear the screaming of the Pepes.

Half a meme, half a meme, half a meme posted, forward the namefags charged. We few, we happy few, we band of Jumpers fought hard and did not hold our houserules cheap even as the brutal war between Brutus and SoAnon raged.

Yet for all that it wasn't enough. On the Memewar raged and so one lone namefag, the Running Anon, sealed them both away into a Thread Paradox. There they stayed, Brutus and SoAnon, fighting their endless war across the cosmos. The Jumps That Never Were crashing into Nerfwhore King, motes of legalese sparkling into the Yotsuba B.

And you. You weep for SoAnon, and you curse the Archivist. You have that salt. You are salty because you do not know what I know. Your shitposting, while inevitable, creates nothing. And my funposting, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, creates things. You don't want that truth because deep down in places you don't talk about as you sob loudly and masturbate alone in the dark, you want the thread to make things, you need the thread to make things. Jumpmakers use words like balance, fun, thematic consonance. We use these words as the backbone of free time spent having a laugh online. You use them to desperately claw for for attention. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain shit to someone who, as a child, was either hugged too much or not enough. I would rather you just say fuck you, and posted somewhere else. Otherwise, I suggest you open up a word doc, and make something yourself.. Either way, I don't give a damn what how miserable your life is.

Rosebud.
>>
>>51771591
Do you think he uses magic to keep his hair like that?
>>
File: image.png (65KB, 680x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65KB, 680x433px
>>51771708
10/10, Belka did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51771708
>implying that the glorious meme war wasn't the best thing to never happen to this thread
>>
>>51771708
>Yet for all that it wasn't enough. On the Memewar raged and so one lone namefag, the Running Anon, sealed them both away into a Thread Paradox. There they stayed, Brutus and SoAnon, fighting their endless war across the cosmos. The Jumps That Never Were crashing into Nerfwhore King, motes of legalese sparkling into the Yotsuba B.

Doctor who?
>>
>>51771707
All the plants.

>>51771720
Wouldn't put it past him.

...anyway, last 50CPer. I swear, I'm gonna work on the Drop-In items right after this.

-Infinite Baskin-Robbins Products (50CP): You know what they say, friend. Baskin-Robbins will always find out about you. Yes, they have found out… and have offered a lifetime supply of their products in a rare opportunity! Ice cream, shakes, cakes, pies, you name it! It’s an endless supply of wonderful sweets for you to enjoy and share. Just be wary in how you use them… Baskin-Robbins always finds out.
>>
Nah. The true Meme War was when Megacorp found those forums. That was hilarious. You guys remember that?
>>
>>51771858
Wow, that item sounds really sweet-
>Baskin-Robbins will always find out about you
W-what?
>>
>>51771858
Really? You've fallen so far as to put trap options in your 50 CP items? All my enemy has to do to find out literally everything about me is go have a friendly conversation at the local Baskin Robbins?
>>
>>51771932
Ahahahaha. I'm amazed, that actually made me giggle for once. Your shitposting finally, for once, came off as actually funny instead of brain killingly stupid. If only you weren't shitposting when you said something amusing.
>>
Is that revamp of Greek Mythology done yet? Or has the guy doing it just not shown up for a while.
>>
>>51771932
>All my enemy has to do to find out literally everything about me is go have a friendly conversation at the local Baskin Robbins?
Anon pls, this is already a simple fact of life. Baskin robbins is the chosen icecream of the Illuminati, they know and see all.
>>
>>51771907
Baskin-Robbins must be ran by Mephisto. That's how they come up with so many flavors. They have the insanity of Demons to create new ice-cream!
>>
>>51771886
When he thought archives where ever anon was randomly assigned a name was proof of Red going behind everyone's back as part of some grand conspiracy? And literally everyone kept telling him there was proof he was reading archives and this wasn't a conspiracy but it took forever to convince him? Yeah, good shit.
>>
>>51771950
Anon, I think you've been spending too much time on 4chan if you can't even detect basic forms of humor any more.
>>
>>51771886
Huh? Explain?
>>
>>51771907
>>51771932
Fukkin' hell, can I not put in movie references without it being taken for granted?

If you want me to remove the last line, I can remove it.
>>
>>51771306
>Omega Healing Factor
Or just have a companion cut off the arm that has the ring on it.
>>
>>51772043
I actually don't get the reference. Was this in Dr. Strange? I still haven't seen that one. Or am I just not remembering it?
>>
>>51772032
Check this out:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46695071/#46700179

I loved that one. Even better than the Gardenbro meltdown.
>>
>>51772043
No, keep it. Though maybe a humorous line in the notes that says that Baskin Robbins does not, in fact, know everything about you wouldn't be remiss.
>>
>>51772043
>quick search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNDlTdalUc
I forgot about that and I've seen the movie twice.
Clearly I need to watch it a third time.

>>51772068
Antman
>>
>>51768558
For non-Drop-Ins, it's like suddenly remembering I'm an interdimensional traveller.
It could happen any time. Eating breakfast, driving, working on something, whatever.
For Drop-Ins, I just appear in an appropriate, quiet location.
>>
>>51772068
Ant man gets a job at baskin robbins, but gets fired because he left his jail time of his resume.

Baskin robbins always finds out.
>>
>>51772084
>>51772088
Oh, that's right. I remember that scene now.
>>
>>51772068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNDlTdalUc
>>
>>51771987
>>51771996
*Concern*

>>51772043
Red, I was making a joke. Hence why it's like "Oh that sounds sweet (pun)" and then the "terrified" reaction.

Pretty sure the other anon was also kidding, given this >>51772024 post. We're just kidding with you, relax.
>>
>>51772084
I'm curious, is that actually based on something? Does Baskin Robbins statistically have a history of doing shit like that?
>>
>>51769067
>Although taking voices in your head and mentor will not force him to be a dick, it could be just 2 different people. Fanwank something.
Heh. Troll your Ancient Mentors by purchasing a Voice in the Head for each one... that is a Retarded Bizarro version of them.
>>
>>51771663
Clearly you've never read a Red jump.
>>
>>51772107
Great, you just made be to a search on why they chose Baskin Robbins for Antman.

Turns out they originally wanted Chipotle because it sounded funny but the director chose Baskin because
> "We landed on Baskin Robbins because who doesn't like Baskin Robbins?" Reed said. He knew that BR would be a perfect choice due to the bright pastel colorscheme, which would be a great contrast to Scott's dark criminal past.
>>
>>51772104
Sorry. It is really hard to tell lately whether someone is joking with a reaction or if they're actually taking it literally and losing their shit over something innocuous.

I might add a little note, but if people don't have a problem with it I'll keep it in. Anyway, onto drop-in items. With Judas bullets. Who doesn't like Judas bullets.
>>
>>51769318
This looks pretty good, but I think the original Overpower Channel perk is better than I Have Control.
>>
>>51772178
>Judas bullets
>WTF is a Judas Bullets
>Quick search

Okay, first, how is Hammer Industries still a thing?
Second
>The Judas Bullet has the ability to penetrate otherwise impervious materials. Upon contacting any surface, the bullet briefly drills through its opposing substance, and then explodes, causing shrapnel to fly everywhere.

Holy shit, it's super hero Bolter Rounds. I fucking need this!
>>
>>51772178
If it helps, i am as uncertain as you as to whether someone is joking or shitposting or genuinly upset.

Seems like a wierd thing to get upset about though.
>>
>>51760737
154 Generic Creepypasta
Age 26
Cryptid
Monstrous Body(Goblin King Jareth/David Bowie), Contortionist, Teleportation, Wall Crawl, Image Distortion -100, Mark -100, Shadow Person -100, Traveler(Mirrors)-100, Eternal -200, Inhuman Durability -400, Stranger -400,
Creepypastas,
Companion Import(Ruari[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Cheshire Catgirl), Claws, Contortionist, Maw, Shadow Person -100, Unstarveable -100, Avatar -200], Cloud of Darkness[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Woman that looks like a hole in reality where you can see stars and the universe.), Contortionist, Flight, Image Distortion, Spook -100, Shadow Person -100, Intangible -100, Unstarveable -100], Deadly Decadent Court[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Little Girl), Contortionist, Teleportation, Wall Crawl, Traveler(Water)-100, Unstarveable -100, Avatar -200], Necron[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Cat that looks like a hole in reality where you can see stars and the universe, still feels like fur though.), Contortionist, Flight, Image Distortion, Spook -100, Inhuman Speed -100, Intangible -100, Unstarveable -100], Belial[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Venom), All Smiles, Claws, Maw, Wall Crawl -100, Inhuman Speed -100, Inhuman Strength -100, Unstarveable -100], Nebiros[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Venom), All Smiles, Claws, Maw, Wall Crawl -100, Inhuman Speed -100, Inhuman Strength -100, Unstarveable -100], Belial and Nebiros[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Venom), All Smiles, Claws, Maw, Wall Crawl -100, Inhuman Speed -100, Inhuman Strength -100, Unstarveable -100], Guardsmen Platoon[Cryptid, Monstrous Body(Erma/Sadako/Ringu), Contortionist, Teleportation, Wall Crawl, Traveler(Videos)-100, Unstarveable -100, Glitch -200])-200,
Original Recipe +0, CUTE +0, Monster, Abandoned By Jumpchan +200, Men in Black +200, Foundation +200,
cont.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51772269
I think there were supposed to be governments and organizations after me, but Theme Park! Sure, it's a creepy abandoned theme park, but it's about me and I'm gonna fix it up cause thats just pretty darn cool.
Continue
1 Infinicon
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Digital Devil Saga
8 Generic Video Game Developer
>>
>>51772283
Off to Infinicon(coincidentally this is rolled as I am about to get ready to go to a con). Need a new 1.
>>
>>51772294
Samurai Jack.
>>
>>51772238
I've had people lose their shit over less. And you never know what will trigger people nowadays.

>>51772218
Yes, yes it's pretty much gun-sized Bolter Rounds. Hammer Industries likely took over in the weapons market when Stark Industries pulled out, and since they got an entire city to purchase watered-down Judas bullets all for the sake of killing Luke Cage, they seem to have a healthy business despite Iron Man 2.
>>
>>51772302
queued
>>
Lose idea's for Campione perks based of the idea's from last night.

Drop In
100 cp - Call My Name
*you know when people say your name.

100 cp - Supreme Sportsman
*olympic levels of one sport. Possibly doesn’t belong in this tree.

200 cp - Get There In A Rush
*Crazy ass driving skills plus small amounts of plot armor.

200 cp - Making Friends
*Generic charisma perk, focused on people of great power

400 cp - Uncommonly Discrete
*allows you to remain hidden from the senses of gods. Unless you identify yourself, or do something noticeable, you cannot be detected. IE, a campione who doesn’t use any authorities won’t be recognized as one.

400 cp - ‘Luck’
*allows you to cancel opponents plot armor and/or luck.

600 cp - Jumper of Myths
*allows for creation of lesser gods via siphoned worship.

600 cp - Pandora System
*allows power granting based on monumental achievements.

Knight
100 cp - Battle Magic
*low level knowledge of magic in general, or a decent amount of one area.

100 cp - Instruction
*a spell that imparts knowledge. Basically, downloading information to people’s brains via kissing.

200 cp - Fame And Renown
*reputation booster. People who hear of your feats will be more impress/afraid/whatever-emotion-is-appropriate than normal.

200 cp - She Devil
*blackmailing. All the blackmailing. Also guilt trips and other stuff.

400 cp - Quick To Understand
*allows for instinctive understanding of the use of magical items.

400 cp - Knighted
*Assuming you’re tied to an organization, you have a higher rank than normal. Comes with the necessary asskicking to hold the position.

600 cp - Divine Words
*allows upgrading of a weapon into a weakened version of a divine weapon. Takes a lot of power.

600 cp - My Iron Will
*Shonen stuff. Lets you push past your limits and keep fighting. Won’t stop you from dying afterwards, so get healed quick.
>>
Can we just talk about how much of a trap the Platoon jump is? A direct hit by an artillery shell will by fiat kill even the strongest of jumpers even if nukes barely single your eyebrows? Really?
>>
>>51763388
I have purchased a pegasus despite being able to fly simply because I want to look cool while riding a pegasus
>>
>>51772425
You read the LNs yet?
>>
>>51772428
I believe that jump was made way back when, when that was the most durable you could be. So I just laugh it off and ignore it.
>>
>>51772447
...Since last night? No.
>>
>>51772428
Yeah, that's shit. But if I recall correctly, it doesn't say anything about your equipment.
Iron Man yourself up.

Also, little war nerd autism, the 88 is not an artillery piece.
It started as an anti-air weapon that was later used for Tanks.
>>
>>51772474
Then you probably shouldn't continue posting stuff you're going to put in until you either have or have a good understanding of everything that goes on in them
>>
>>51772428
>>51772458
>>51772478
You know, I recall just discussing this over at SB. It turns out, that yes, it's not meant to be taken literally. It does, in fact, seem to just be flavor text. While not the same exact thing, I'd reckon you can glean the intent from these posts:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/34695766/#34710802

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/34695766/#34711534
>>
>>51772425
>‘Luck’
Nice.
>Pandora System
If this is directly based on the Campione the dear god that is fucking powerful and I want it.
> Divine Words
Neat
>My Iron Will
Want this too.
>>
>>51772567
Wow, looking back at these posts from where we are now, it's absolutely hilarious. Especially the part about that anon 'guaranteeing' that we can't fight both sides.

In fact, you know what? Next time I go to Platoon, I'm going to do exactly that.
>>
>>51772604
Jumpchain power creep is probably the most severe out of any power creep I've ever seen.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (33KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
33KB, 362x366px
>>51772425
>Uncommonly Discrete
Mmm, yes. Please give me more of these delicious anti-detection perks.
>>
>>51772676
Eh, not really. A few years might not sound a lot compared to how long it takes a manga to power creep this hard, but you need to remember that's a few years with 2-3 threads a day minimum and with constant discussion and new blood and new authors.

It's only that severe if you ignore the context in how it grew this fast.
>>
>>51772425
It's looking pretty good so far, but you should probably at least skim over the LNs before you finalize the jump.
>>
>>51772739
Just imagine, in a few years time we'll have jumps for Nobilis and other such settings, and we'll look back at this conversation, and laugh at how little power we had.
>>
>>51772739
I'm talking about it in the context of us starting at "dudes with guns would totally stand a chance among the strong people and DBZ was a near insurmountable ending challenge" to where we are now, where even before people could pick and choose from four different versions of Dragon Ball Jumps it stopped being a major threat. Where with completely legitimate and even minimalist interpretations of power comboing we can become nigh omnipotent, multiversal threats.

Like, that's a really stark difference.
>>
Well this topic is getting depressing. How about some drop-in items.

-Innocent White Van (100CP) (Free: Drop-In): Fresh out of the factory, no identifying marks, and big enough to carry a few bodies while still having room for a couple of guards. This totally innocent van is perfect for when you need to transport important items or people away for whatever reason you may have, as it’ll be easy to lose followers when using this thing. It will even come with an air freshener with a scent of your choice to make your traveling more pleasant! Also comes with an optional set of cup holders and folding seats.

-Cloaking Umbrella (200CP) (50% off: Drop-In): Well this is kind of weird. It’s a literal umbrella that can assist with hiding those who use it by lowering fabric down the edges of the umbrella before activating a photo-optic mesh that leaves one invisible to the naked eye, similar to the cloaking technology that S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Helicarrier uses. It’s even got room for a second person if you feel comfortable with them, and it’s durable enough to be an actual umbrella!

-Judas Armory (400CP) (50% off: Drop-In): They say that there is a bullet for everyone. There is even a bullet for Jesus, and this would be the bullet you would use for the job. Made from a composite metal recovered from the Chitauri Invasion, it’s invisible to metal detectors and eliminates forensic evidence. How does it do this? By burrowing into its target before exploding like a grenade. It’s also able to pierce the skin of those whose durability is on par with battle tanks, which is sure to be a draw. With this purchase, you have a few crates full of guns equipped with these bullets and the means to create more.
>>
>>51772878
How is hammer industries not shut down for war crimes?
>>
>>51772698
Speaking of, with these perks, am I pretty much undetectable? Is there anything major I'm missing, except maybe intangibility for senses which rely on observing changes imparted onto the physical world?

>Private (Death Note) - supernatural information gathering
>Drugs (Dune) - precognition, clairvoyance
>Pattern Ultraviolet (NGE) - "people sensors"
>Void Aspect (Practical Guide to Evil) - magical scrying, cosmic awareness, mundane senses
>Hidden Wavelength (Rick and Morty) - sensors
>Spectre, Realm of Nothingness (SDK) - spiritual senses, aura, fighting spirit
>Void (Starcraft Terra) - psychics
>>
>>51772932
I imagine the Board of Directors sacrificed Justin by pointing out that it was all only his actions and he went behind their backs. They get to continue on while he takes the fall.
>>
>>51772878

Will there be companies that follow you in any of those item lines?
>>
>>51772932
Excellent Lawyers?
The company survives despite it's CEOs incarceration due to having a near monopoly?
>>
File: quantum leap.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
quantum leap.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>51768558
>>
>>51772964
There will be a company that follows, yes.
>>
>>51772953
>>51772975
I should just ignore that comics have nonexistant grasps on how the law works and how physics work. Sorry I asked.
>>
>>51772878
>battle tanks

Wait, like modern main battle tanks? The ones that have the equivalent of almost 2 feet of steel?
Because if so, you can just take my CP now.
>>
File: BattleTanx_-_Global_Assault.jpg (270KB, 507x349px) Image search: [Google]
BattleTanx_-_Global_Assault.jpg
270KB, 507x349px
>>51773053
I now want this to be a jump.
>>
Jumpers, how do you justify your more amoral actions?
>>
>>51772785

>Nobilis

Nobilis would probably be a headache to have as a jump. Not do to the power level, but the whole history constantly retroactively changing thing. Than and the part where the excrucians are trying to retroactively erase every concept from existence thing.

Trying to make sense of a setting where things like 'jeans', 'fire', 'jumping', 'conversations' and 'sense' can suddenly be erased from existence retroactively seems like it would be confusing.
>>
>>51773105
>"Well, I had to go completely against several of the commanding personal rules I hold dear in order to do this, but more people ended up living and I got to watch a giant mecha city beat up the bbeg."
>>
>>51773046
The CEO is accountable to the Board. If a Board doesn't like someone, it is perfectly within their rights to sack the CEO. Justin going off the handle and working with a known convict is grounds for that, and the company can easily just cut him off and save face.

>>51773053
That seems to be the closest I can quantify Luke Cage's durability in MCU. Fucker takes a small missile, a five-story building collapsing on him, a car running into him head-on (he doesn't move), and hoards of high-caliber machine guns. Without a scratch.

But there's more bullshit.

-Kree Blood (600CP) (50% off: Drop-In): This… what are you doing with this. You’re not even supposed to have it, and yet you do. This fluid is the blood from a bona fide Kree alien, with all manners of properties that could be used on humans if the blood is synthesized into drugs. The most obvious one is GH.325, capable of inducing advanced regeneration in a person and even reviving the recently deceased. There’s also some strange properties that involve the recipient taking on additional memories… and while it’s unstable in its pure form, perhaps you could find a way to use this property properly.
>>
>>51773105
Sort of a 'greater good' deal.
You can represent the sum morality of any set of actions through sufficiently complex and nuanced mathematical formulae.
So that's what I do. And the answer comes out positive, the action is tolerable, even if it's actually horrific.

Doesn't stop the guilt, though.
>>
>>51773105
>"I felt like it. And it seemed like a good idea at the time."
>>
>>51773171
Eh, 600 CP? Aren't the Kree, like, a fairly populated race that you can just steal a sample from?
>>
>>51772829
Considering you can channel ki into swords to make them effective even so far in DB Super, and how Freeza had the technology to make ki laserbeam equipment, it's not too much of a stretch to think a dude with a gun could be a top-tier thread.
>>
>>51773171
Doesnt that stuff make you try to destroy the world?
>>
>>51773171
>Kree Blood
I will totally not use this for all kinds of mad science, definitely not involving finding a way to combine this with Black Blood to create an army of incredibly durable, regenerating minions.
>>
>>51773199
Within the context of the jump, but itself, it'd actually be extremely hard for someone to acquire Kree blood. They're not common on Earth.

I mean, not even Stark has a spaceship yet.
>>
>>51773105
A Combination of "I can resurrect them anyway", "It was the best plan.", and "You've done worse."
>>
>>51773217
No, it just normally makes you obsessed with the Words of Creation. I added some lines to imply potential modification of what memories are transferred over.

>>51773199
Have fun not being able to do memory transfer stuff as the G.H. corpse is the only one known to do that. Even then, have fun not having the fiat to modify what's transferred over. So basically what >>51773237 says.

>>51773224
Have fun.

>>51773255
Hello Nox.
>>
>>51773105
I never really do anything that goes against my personal moral code, so I don't have to justify myself with some flimsy excuses.
>>
>>51773083
I can never remember what the backstory to the game's setting was, but I remember it being weird.
Also, fuck flipper tanks. Hold still so that I can shoot you you assholes!

>>51773171
>look up missile scene

Well, that missile design is made up. But going off Hollywood logic, it would definitely wreck an APC. So yeah, a tank fits.

>spoiler
Who was the person who decided "I want to make this into a drug" when they first saw that?
Comic book scientists are just... weird.
>>
>>51773265
Hey, I can actually go back in time for more than a few minutes.
>>
>>51773298
>Who was the person who decided "I want to make this into a drug" when they first saw that?
Nick Fury, actually. He was the person who decided it.

Also clarified the Kree Blood modification some.
>There’s also some strange properties that involve the recipient taking on additional memories… and while it’s unstable in its pure form, perhaps you could experiment with other blood mixtures to find a way to use this property properly.
>>
>>51773350
Damn it, Nick.
>>
>>51773298
A disease wipes out 98% of earths women. The remaining women use magic powers to control tank armies and fight for control of earth.
>>
>>51773372
Yep, that was it. I think I sometimes forget due to one of the teams being women.
I do not remember the magic though. Shit was weirder than I knew it was. Sounds like the backstory for an Indie game nowadays.
>>
>>51773411
Yeah the magic is called the edge and it is psychic stuff. It makes enemies either go insane or convert to your team.

Also there was an evil wizard.
>>
>>51773350
>Nick Fury

...okay. On the one hand, I guess it turned out well cause whenever Nick (MCU Nick to be exact) thinks something is right, it always turns out the smart thing to do. But that doesn't stop me from groaning at the idea of it all.
So I'll call Nick both smart and stupid.
Smupid.
>>
>>51773476
It turns out badly.
>>
>>51768982

Lord of Light has some vaguely Lovecraftian races - the Mothers of the Terrible Glow for example.

The Generic Post Apocalypse jump can be due to Eldritch shenanigans.

Fallout has Lovecraftian proto-civilizations, though they make only limited appearances.

Pirates of the Caribbean has a kinda-spooky magic about it - the oceanic corruption would fit fairly well.

Worm has moderately eldritch powers, though they're a bit too easily defined (and therefore incredibly inefficient) to really make the cut.

GURPS Monster Hunters has a nearly full array of cosmic horrors - most notably the Qlippoth, which are on the corruption/filth/annihilation side of the eldritch spectrum - being theorized to be the hateful corpse-fragments of the previous reality. An example of Qlippothic-powers are in the picture.
>>
>>51773476
>>51773490
It DID save Coulson after Loki shanked him.
And he eventually was cured of the craziness.
>>
>>51773476
Like >>51773490 said, it does NOT turn out that hot. Coulson nearly goes bugshit crazy, and the whole thing kicks off the Inhuman section of the series. So while it saved Coulson, it ended up causing a domino effect.
>>
>>51773474
There's always a fucking Evil Wizard.
Fantasy games, evil wizard.
Sci-fi games, evil wizards hiding under technology.
The Mr.Peanut guy for Planters? You better fucking believe he's an evil wizard.

>>51773490
>>51773549
That makes me both happy and upset at the same time.

>>51773545
What was the cure? A smoothy made out of another alien's pancreas?
>>
>>51773574
>A smoothy made out of another alien's pancreas?
I don't even remember, all I know is that Coulson's fine now, down one hand.
>>
>>51773574
>>51773592
The cure was finding out what the Words of Creation meant. It was a map to Terrigen Crystals.
>>
How survivable is Superman TAS?
>>
>>51773613
I was honestly hoping for something more... insane sounding.
Something logical, even if only semi-logical, was not where I was expecting this to be heading.
>>
>>51773650
Very survivable without drawbacks.
>>
>>51773650
The world never ends like it does in regular DC. So, if you aren't on Metropolis or Gotham, your chances are pretty high. And even if you are, you will still survive most of the things the world will throw at you just with the powers of the jump.
>>
>>51773650
You'll be fine as long as you don't seduce Lois Lane.
>>
>>51773265
>>51773313
Nox did nothing wrong.

Nor did Rapastate.
>>
>>51773803
>spoiler
Someone who dispensed sick rhymes between time-stops, leaving his audience to wonder if they'd suddenly been hit with divine inspiration?
>>
>>51773803
>Rapastate
Some sort of supermode where your flows are always sick and your rhymes are always fluid?
>>
>>51769318
How hard is it to manufacture more Union Cores and Nonomaterial in the setting (from scratch/with a nanomaterial body/with a fleet of fog ship
>>
>>51768349
The music perk from Counter Strike, I know it's either SLAM or HLDJ
>>
>>51773549
>whole thing kicks off the Inhuman section of the series
Centipede you mean?
The inhuman thing seemed more of a hydra thing already in motion setting it all off.
>>
File: 1402600691029.jpg (20KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1402600691029.jpg
20KB, 150x200px
About the King Arthur jump is my version out of date or something?
Because the Supplement looks...incomplete.
Is there a reason for this?
>>
File: 09da84a6.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
09da84a6.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>51773105
I'm way more important that everyone else.
>>
>>51773906
No, the Inhumans. That's how they find the Terrigen Crystals in the first place and it's how that arc in the series starts. Centipede was finished long before Inhumans started to show up on-screen.
>>
>>51772305
Doesn't each bullet cost somewhere in the six figures?
>>
File: 1445867491844.png (16KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
1445867491844.png
16KB, 245x235px
>>51773105
Why justify it
>>
>>51774017
And?
Thread posts: 455
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.