[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 142

File: 1462789948408.png (338KB, 1051x882px) Image search: [Google]
1462789948408.png
338KB, 1051x882px
Previous: >>51704673

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: This-should-be-it.gif (1MB, 1067x848px) Image search: [Google]
This-should-be-it.gif
1MB, 1067x848px
Re-Requesting (At the artist's behest, there was a misunderstanding in the request) a klutz wizard. I will assume the drawfriends were the same person, it's been two days now.

Girl from the right (Include glasses) in fancy wizard robes (Turn the cloak into full robes) and a relatively large hat, carrying grimoires and falling over (Or something to similar effect). Some minor bruises and bandages for added effect. Image can be in any state of this, really, as long as the character is recognizable.

It doesn't show much under the robes, but she is a little chubby

Background entirely optional, but a classic wizard library is naturally what I'm going for.
>>
I would have a kind of simple, but little different request. Could someone draw me a plan of the camp based on text below? Nothing too fancy, but with nice style and touch. I would do that myself, but... eh, let's just say I'm more man of the words.

TEXT: Jester looked at the camp, nodding to himself. They did a great job building it. The camp itself was in shape of the hexagon, at least 25 meters wide from each site. At the point of each wall, there were watchtowers built, two with small ballistae that could be moved to other watchtowers without much effort. In the center of the camp, they kept their supplies - both food and ammunition - in a wooden hut, the most fortified place in the camp. While the men slept in tents, the supplies had to be kept dry and secure. At the other end of the camp, a little bit closer to the south, there was small so called “plaza” with a well in its center, where the men held their drill trainings and could play cards, cook and eat during their free time. The cook had his small hut nearby, close to the water supply. To the east side, just beyond the wall, was the ditch where the men relieved themselves. It was the side least likely of being attacked, and the men could easily squat on the battlements during a siege. Keeping the filth out of the camp was an important hygienic measure.
>>
File: 1487015008895.png (795KB, 825x806px) Image search: [Google]
1487015008895.png
795KB, 825x806px
Cut yourself shaving?
>>
File: unapproval.png (39KB, 550x993px) Image search: [Google]
unapproval.png
39KB, 550x993px
40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it
>>
Fuck, the autist is starting threads again
>>
>>
>>51738536
Basically a full body art of this.

Polynesian Island Girl Mage. 20 years old

She wears a similar shoulder exposed shirt as the one in the picture. Instead of a tanktop underneat it is a hand woven breast wrap. She wears worn, dark grey denim short shorts that are fitted not tight hugging kind.

She wears tribal a seashell/bone necklace, anklet and bracelet.

Without the shirt, tribal tattoos are seen on her midriff, shoulders, and back.

Goes mostly barefoot on her island home but wears hand made sandals when walking dirty city streets
>>
File: vulture pope.jpg (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vulture pope.jpg
331KB, 1280x720px
requesting bird clerics.
>>
File: wqeqeqwe123123eqwe.jpg (2MB, 1168x1751px) Image search: [Google]
wqeqeqwe123123eqwe.jpg
2MB, 1168x1751px
>>51706502
finished!
sorry for the shitty bow, on you cause you didn't include a ref for it
>>
>>51696442
Status on this?
>>
>>51738572
Not requester here but damn, this is gorgeous. Eyes especially stand out as really professional looking. Would love to see one of my girls by you!
>>
File: Masashi_Ref.png (3MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Masashi_Ref.png
3MB, 2500x2000px
Requesting my Matsu Berserker.
He looks about 19 years old, clean shaven and fresh faced, with his long black hair tied up into a messy bun like top right. He's muscular and about 6'2" tall.

His eyes are green, but his right eye's pupil is smeared out into a vague star shape. Noticeable but nothing too overt.

He wears heavy armor, see top left, which is painted in the Lion clan's colors of brown and tan. It's majorly dark brown with tan detailing except for the left arm, which is white with tan detailing.
He also has a katana and wakizashi sheathed on his left, though that's not as important.

Is it too much to ask for him smiling like a goof?
Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring for Bog Roll.
>>
I’d like to request a spooky changeling lady I’m in the process of developing for a game.
Right with the mask she’s a tall woman of Haitian decent, and somewhat chubby. She’s fairly normal looking aside from her height - she’s got a womanly figure, soft features, bright amber eyes, extremely curly hair that’s shoulder length, coffee au latte skin tone…
Beneath the Mask she’s far more monstrous, taking on a more woods-y demonic form. Her skin tone is a dark forest green –almost black– with standard monster features. You know things like claws, fangs, spooky all white eyes and so on. Wrapping around her at various points are plant like features; twigs and leaves roughly shaped like clothing and armor. Her hair as well has been replaced by plant matter, resembling a bunch of gnarled up old tree branches with very few leaves.

She wears a lot of nice looking clothing, so whatever you draw her in I’d like it if it looked expensive, or at the very least really nice.
Might be a bit complicated but if you could include a bunch of shadow-y looking thorny vines wrapping around her would be very nice. It’s part of her Kith but her design might be a bit complicated if you include them and the leaves?
>>
File: Inspired by OP pic.png (1MB, 1082x776px) Image search: [Google]
Inspired by OP pic.png
1MB, 1082x776px
The OP image makes me want to see an elf seducing a scout trooper.

Or, perhaps, a scout trooper seducing an elf.
>>
File: PsykerRefNew.png (2MB, 1382x1310px) Image search: [Google]
PsykerRefNew.png
2MB, 1382x1310px
Requesting my Dark Heresy Psyker well on the way to becoming an Inquisitor.

She's relatively young, in her mid-twenties, and has the facial structure and hairstyle on the top-left, except platinum blonde instead of dark red. She wears a suit of Carapace Armor like that on the top-middle image (except colored gunmetal silver instead of the dull tan). On top of the carapace armor, she wears a dark brown longcoat like the one worn by inquisitor Adrastia on the top-right.

Around her neck, she has an Aquila pendant (far left), with a fingerbone relic embedded in the center of it, and her burned-out eye sockets are covered with a black blindfold bearing an embroidered symbol of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica (bottom-right).

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>51738956
Fuck off autist you're not fooling anyone
>>
File: 1486056550280.jpg (239KB, 542x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486056550280.jpg
239KB, 542x900px
Anchoring for artist.
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 06.jpg (157KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 06.jpg
157KB, 1748x3079px
Work kept mefrom uptading for a while, added "spikes" on the shoulders, going to change to grey tones an metalize her skin.
>>
File: IMG_0410.jpg (360KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
360KB, 1200x851px
>>51737067
Could I get an artist to draw this alien girl as a retro sci-fi space ranger complete with a "pew, pew" ray gun?
>>
>>51738989
nice toobers
>>
>>51739143 >>51739226
I'm really excited to see how these two turn out.
>>
File: ArbitesReference.png (1MB, 981x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ArbitesReference.png
1MB, 981x1125px
Requesting a picture for my arbites desperado. Her face is similar to Jyn Erso's (top-right), except with darker hair, lightly tanned skin and dark green eyes. She's wearing a suit of bog-standard Arbites carapace armor colored dark green (top-left) and dual-wields shotguns (bottom).
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 07.jpg (153KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 07.jpg
153KB, 1748x3079px
>>51739226
All grey'd up, time to mess with the metal issues, scratches reflexes and such.
>>
>>51737067
Is that a stormtrooper chit-chatting an exodite girl?
>>
>>51739560
Some unsolicited (and hopefully helpful) criticism from another drawfag.

I'm ignorant of the original request, so I might be out of line. I think she looks a bit masculine. I think raising the back of the jaw would help. Secondly the brow looks a bit low and prominent, however that may just be an artefact of the perspective. If a sense of androgyne was intentional, disregard everything I just said.

*ducks under desk pre-empting return fire*
>>
>>51738799
I might give this a shot, but I don't have any method/practice of doing color, so if I do it'll be in B&W pencil
>>
File: Albert Reference.png (1MB, 2900x694px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Reference.png
1MB, 2900x694px
Requesting this space cowboy in whatever pose y'all feel like drawing today.
Template's being used for some other people's characters, so if it looks familiar that's why
>>
>>51739796

The brow should become less prominent with further rendering, its just a relic of blocking in all the shapes : (

As for the jaw its still up for grabs, it does look a bit masculine, input from the OR would help on that matter.

Criticism is allways hellpfull, so leave the desk in peace.
>>
File: 1487076138806.jpg (83KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487076138806.jpg
83KB, 600x750px
>>51737067
erecting an anchor!
>>
File: Lars.png (4MB, 4108x1988px) Image search: [Google]
Lars.png
4MB, 4108x1988px
Migrating, Requesting a character for a campaign set revolving around kingdoms based on the Wu Xing (5 Chinese Elements).

The character in mind is a lowly heavy grunt soldier with a sense of idealism that hails from the Kingdom of Metal. Certain circumstances has brought him to be on the run with an Ice Imperial soldier after the Princess of the Water Kingdom was abducted by the Metal Kingdom.

The Metal Kingdom is a highly advanced militaristic nation that uses robotics and modern day weaponry. Armor is reminiscent of the Helghan Soldiers from Killzone / Police Units from Jin Roh with the color scheme being black and silver with orange accents. He uses a LMG that he carries around with ease, a backpack of ammo protruding from his back. He's a tall 6'2 guy with short brown hair.

Any pose or artist interpretation of armor is fine. If anything, he should have a slight grin.
>>
File: vitiligo and tatters.jpg (2MB, 3000x1582px) Image search: [Google]
vitiligo and tatters.jpg
2MB, 3000x1582px
>>51737067
Requesting a blind Oni Tiefling with vitiligo perched monkey king style balanced on a tetsubo staff. She wears the tattered remains of silk scrolls - martial arts texts from a burned temple and a nearly extinct culture - wrapped fully around her arms and legs and lightly around her body. Some loose ends dangle off and blow in the wind like Afro Samurai headbands.
>>
File: But who carries the team.jpg (690KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
But who carries the team.jpg
690KB, 2172x3862px
>>51737067
Requesting the two top characters posed like the bottom two. The extra face hovering to the left of the girls reference is to show the facial scars she has.

Please and thank you!
>>
>>51738572
Are you kidding, it's great. Thanks a million anon, I love it.
>>
File: 1484359175563.jpg (110KB, 1159x831px) Image search: [Google]
1484359175563.jpg
110KB, 1159x831px
So I just came back from an absence, I had an ongoing request for Olvis and his greaser orks.

Did it get finished? If not consider this an anchor.
>>
I doubt anybody would want to draw this bunch of misfits, as it's multiple characters, but after our first session of a new campaign yesterday... Jesus, I just want to write this up to have it on paper, what the hell do people think when they see us roll up?

We have a 7ft tall wall of muscle, half orc, no hair, not even eyebrows. He wears a suit that's a little small on his bulging muscles; he almost definitely stole it.

We have a 6-7ft tall warforged made of wood and metal. His face has 'indents' or depressions in a roughly eye shape where the eyes would be, and a vertical line splitting the two metal plates that are his face (which are his real sensors). He wears a hooded cloak to cover up how unusual he looks.

We have Farso, the wizard. He has a Freddie moustache, and a brown afro. Besides that he's just a cool dude. Honestly, we didn't get much description on him yet besides this.

We have a swashbuckling drow man, with long pale blond hair to his chest. He's a fancy swashbuckler and should be portrayed as such, with a fancy rapier. Green eyes no pupils, has eagle.

We have a tiefling war cleric, sensible & cloistered, with straight gazelle horns, red skin and a tail, in traditional cleric vestments.

We have a wood elf ranger with long unevenly cut red hair. She is probably glaring at the drow.

Finally, we have the twins. Nick is lean and muscular but hides it under sandy robes, and has bronze hair, olive brown skin and deep brown eyes. His sister Nikki is much the same in terms of appearance, except she is thin and attractive in a green dress, no muscle at all.

In terms of poses, the only request I'd have is that Nick is brofisting the half orc, whilst Nikki looks at the half orc in despair.

>tl;dr
>half orc barbarian in a suit man
>warforged in a cloak
>afro wizard man
>drow swashbuckler man
>tiefling cleric woman
>wood elf ranger woman
>healy monk man and his skinny twin sister
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 10.jpg (160KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 10.jpg
160KB, 1748x3079px
>>51739560

Update, less jaw some metal highlights.
>>
>>51740421
>no reference
>posted since over a week ago
>somehow the campaign still only started ""yesterday""
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 12.jpg (140KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 12.jpg
140KB, 1748x3079px
>>51740466
Last update of the day.

Dont know if im going to have more time to work on this one.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting these two elves.
They dressed in modern combat gear and weapons and are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.

The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is a Martian tripod fighting machine stalking about in the background
>>
File: k3.png (708KB, 746x1223px) Image search: [Google]
k3.png
708KB, 746x1223px
>>51716014
Any final requests? Otherwise I'm planning on finalizing the picture – i.e. armor, daggers, silver coins, maybe some head feathers – until the next Thursday.
>>
File: shitrequest.png (435KB, 653x322px) Image search: [Google]
shitrequest.png
435KB, 653x322px
Inspired by a recent 5e homebrew, requesting a halfling warlock of Kek. Draped over his diminutive form are green and blue vestments, with a green stole, embroidered with unintelligible words. A blue sash is worn over the robes, and peeking from underneath the sash is a small leatherbound tome entitled, "Uncensored Hentai". Over his head is a hood resembling a frog, with the hem at the opening of the hood a bright red, forming what looks to be the lips of a mouth. The hood is topped with two protrusions resembling eyes. With arms outstretched and a joyous grin, the halfling exclaims, "Shadilay, my brothers!" In one hand, he holds a magical black rod, topped with a jade
>
>>
File: 1486479049446.png (1MB, 1024x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1486479049446.png
1MB, 1024x1313px
Is the anon who requested this still around?
>>
hey
taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>51742846
Do this one >>51738956
>>
File: Untitled.png (844KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
844KB, 1800x1200px
Essentially what I want is to make the fur of the cat white, the right eye to have a big greenish blue Scar (Being covered by a star eyepatch) and a red Scarf on his neck(As you see on the picture to the right)

Everything else can be drawn the same (Or simpler if you want)

Background can be the same as the one in the right picture so you don't have to draw that much regarding scenery

the costume is fine as it is, but it would be great if you could do a version without it and just the eyepatch and scarf

Posture I guess he's pretty relaxed, maybe sitting on a chair

oh and since you're drawing from scratch it would be nice if you could make him a little bit bigger, Not Human-sized, but manlet-size could work

His expressions are much more cartoony than realistic, and the scar on his right eye is less of a slash and more of a big crack (like he was made of porcelain)

He's very lax and always trying to look cool (tough that fails sometimes)

He could be reading a book, or drinking a coffee, but since I'm using it as a character image, I guess just normal posing would work
>>
File: 1485224591153.png (2MB, 1936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485224591153.png
2MB, 1936x1200px
>>51737067
Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 13.jpg (141KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 13.jpg
141KB, 1748x3079px
>>51741153

Eye was bugging me.
>>
>>51742463
Thats me! Whats up?
>>
File: Kitty-Wiz.jpg (139KB, 343x510px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty-Wiz.jpg
139KB, 343x510px
>>51742997
Before I color it, this what you had in mind?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1008KB, 1600x820px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1008KB, 1600x820px
Requesting this guy wearing light body armor like in the reference along with a mask on his face like the symbol to the left. He has a burn scar form on his lower left neck leading up to his lower jaw. I'd like for him to be cracking his knuckles.
>>
File: vitiligoni.jpg (339KB, 1000x1068px) Image search: [Google]
vitiligoni.jpg
339KB, 1000x1068px
>>51740109

I know she's blind, I just thought that made the pose funnier.
>>
>>51743703
My sides.

That was fast. Thanks for that.
>>
File: Pope_Maria_sketch.jpg (1MB, 1134x1567px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_Maria_sketch.jpg
1MB, 1134x1567px
Anchor for based drawfag.
>>
>>51743532
It's perfect, tough could you also do a version where he just has the eyepatch and the scarf?

Also you forgot the second tail
>>
>>51743924
christ
>>
File: 600x300-thinking-man-meme.jpg (43KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
600x300-thinking-man-meme.jpg
43KB, 600x300px
I'd like this man drawn as a Warhammer 40k Ork for science
>>
>>51743939
Well it's no problem if you don't want to do a second version, it's perfect as it is with just the one picture with the color
>>
File: WIP_Indigo_Regular.jpg (116KB, 618x700px) Image search: [Google]
WIP_Indigo_Regular.jpg
116KB, 618x700px
Just dropping an anchor for that lovely drawfag doing this.
>>
>>51743924
What like, naked?
Maybe if you asked years ago when I was going through my furry phase and I was getting paid, then I could draw something that would make the /d/ board blush. But not so much nowadays.

Also, Yeah, adding the tail, I wasn't sure if that was to be included in the design since didn't think tibbits had two tails.
>>
>>51744216
Well cartoon naked, not furry naked :V

still it would probably end up being used for like one session, so you don't have to if you don't want to
>>
>>51744247
Ahhh, I see. My apologies. Some times the effects of the electro shock therapy wanes and I need to reapply the holy water as recompense for my past sins of furfagotry.

...This is all in jest mind you. I have no problems with furrys, I just know that its kind of a running joke on this site.
Ell oh ell
>>
File: ref.png (4MB, 1414x1674px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
4MB, 1414x1674px
Requesting a monk who is fighting all the weird monsters bored monks would draw in medieval manuscripts. I'd like him to wield a mace or some other type of club and have an expression that clearly says he's sick of this shit.
>>
File: IMG_5074.jpg (415KB, 1092x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
415KB, 1092x899px
Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (143KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
143KB, 500x675px
Can some kind drawfriend creat a street tough rogue that looks like Michelle Rodriguez? Bonus points if you give her a few sexy scars.
>>
File: 1487062055009.png (208KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487062055009.png
208KB, 600x1000px
Anchoring picture
>>
File: Crucidaemon Tiefling Reference.jpg (184KB, 1279x456px) Image search: [Google]
Crucidaemon Tiefling Reference.jpg
184KB, 1279x456px
>>51739560
>>51739796
>>51739872
OR here, and the grey is looking pretty good. Would agree that she's looking pretty masculine but I'm not sure how much I get to complain about free art. Still, compared to the middle reference you can see a pretty big difference in facial structure.
>>
File: IMG_5073.jpg (272KB, 1150x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5073.jpg
272KB, 1150x1072px
Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.
>>
>>51743312
Oh... well dang, wish I'd gotten home sooner then. Still, looks pretty good and the finished hair is nice to have there.
>>
File: 1487031592639.jpg (309KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487031592639.jpg
309KB, 700x1000px
Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request!
>>
File: Kitty-Wiz-Color.jpg (410KB, 711x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty-Wiz-Color.jpg
410KB, 711x1022px
>>51742997
Hows that looking?
>>
>>51746409
Looks amazing! Thank you so much

Are you going to do something more with it or is it finished?
>>
>>51746449
For these quick requests, all I have time for is a sketch, slap some color on it, then shade it. So unless you have any other changes yeah, pretty much.
Might do a quick and silly chibi version with just the scarf and patch though.
>>
Psionic tattoos.
I'm in need of psychic tattoos.
>>
>>51743952
>>
File: Tink about et, boyz.png (115KB, 421x436px) Image search: [Google]
Tink about et, boyz.png
115KB, 421x436px
>>51743952
Da humiez' can't catch yeh Warbike if yeh paint et red, ya gitz!
>>
>>51746673
>>51746723
two... cakes?
>>
>>51746747
Two cakes, ya git
>>
File: Tink about et, boyz.png (115KB, 421x436px) Image search: [Google]
Tink about et, boyz.png
115KB, 421x436px
>>51746723
fixed
>>
>>51746673
>>51746723
Only three minutes apart!? That is some synchronized baking.
>>
Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>51746800
Evil Sunz do everything fast, even baking
>>
File: What you looking at.jpg (114KB, 323x436px) Image search: [Google]
What you looking at.jpg
114KB, 323x436px
>>51746449
Like that?
>>
>>51746994
Looks great!

if I may be super picky, could you do a version where he's in four legs? you definitely don't have to tough
>>
File: med (1).png (310KB, 361x512px) Image search: [Google]
med (1).png
310KB, 361x512px
Requesting pic related fawning over hats with an almost lustful glee
>>
>>51747281
Ah, Tibbits can take a pure cat form. Is that what your talking about?
Not sure if I have the time at the moment, but I'll consider it.
>>
>>51747390
Of course

Still, thank you a lot
>>
requesting a very angry goose fighting a very playful wyvern
>>
>>51747457
I want this too.
>>
File: IMG_0427.jpg (208KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
208KB, 900x1200px
Requesting this girl drawn wielding a weathered and battle damaged version of the sword. And if you could add some scars on her arms, a claw scar on her face and a X shaped scar on the right side of her stomach.
>>
File: Request.jpg (369KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
369KB, 1300x1300px
I need some help making a hand out that can be a pretty simple drawing.

I'm going to run a CoC one shot soon about a wendigo(not Ithaqua) and need a simplistic rendition of a Native American cave style drawing depicting someone with a bow or other weapon that is on fire piercing a wendigo through the heart. I'll probably have it on pottery so if you'd like to draw it as a vase or something that would be cool too.

The wendigo in the style can be a sort of hunched/burly man with antlers to differentiate it, not much else would be necessary.

Preemptive thanks if someone picks it up, and thanks regardless of if anyone does.
>>
requesting a redheaded human fighter with a handgonne? He should have an arming sword on his hip as well. Anything else is artists discretion.
>>
>>51742364
That's really about all, I mean if you could somehow get a handcrossbow on his back or in a side holster that's really the last I can think of.

You got mad skills.
>>
File: Native American Wendigo alt.png (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Native American Wendigo alt.png
49KB, 800x600px
>>51747650
Here you go.

If you want to re-request, that's fine. If you need any modifications, just say the word.
>>
>>51747650
Can we get the wendigo image by itself?
>>
File: Wendigo Solo.png (29KB, 352x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo Solo.png
29KB, 352x600px
>>51748189
Righto, here you go.
>>
>>51748189
Sorry, I should have clarified, the one OR used in his request image is the one I wanted.
>>
File: Dragonborn.png (195KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn.png
195KB, 600x1000px
Updated WIP on the dragonborn witch. For the Russian-esque Rogue trader, I'm gonna start coloring that soon.
>>
Challenge!

You have 2 minutes to draw one character eating rice
>>
File: afacbb0c65b7a86d9ef986210d0e2aa4.jpg (126KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
afacbb0c65b7a86d9ef986210d0e2aa4.jpg
126KB, 736x1040px
>>51748189
>>51747650
Yeah sure thing.

>>51748080
I have no problem with that and will be happy to use it if no one else does something a bit grittier.

Looks cute desu.
>>
>>51748693
Although the point of the image is more to give the players a clue about piercing its heart with flame, so I probably should have made that more clear originally.

Either way, I can work around it ingame.
>>
File: KHARN.png (128KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KHARN.png
128KB, 600x1000px
>>51748603
>>
File: Wendigo Correction.png (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo Correction.png
49KB, 800x600px
>>51748716
Tried to make it slightly clearer.
>>
>>51749016
Yeah that's the stuff. Thanks mate.
>>
>>51748529
OR here, looking good.
>>
File: RANKS.png (13KB, 865x667px) Image search: [Google]
RANKS.png
13KB, 865x667px
>>51737067
reminds me of fallout
>>
>>51748753
>mashed against the grill of his helmet
10/10
I bet every time he tries it just makes him angrier.
>>
>>51748693
Thanks
>>
>>51749275
It is precisely why he turned Khornate
>>
>>51747858
>>51719774 was looking for you, actually.
>>
File: indigo final.jpg (434KB, 1400x937px) Image search: [Google]
indigo final.jpg
434KB, 1400x937px
>>51744039
>deleted previous post for some minor fixes
Here you go. Tried to make her gun (feuerbach?) as PanO lookin' as possible.

Does she have a name?
>>
>>51749698
Not OR, but all that exposed skin is just begging to be sniped. It's hard to hold a heavy weapon with a gut wound or an arm with a hole blown in it.
>>
File: part0.jpg (669KB, 1440x1898px) Image search: [Google]
part0.jpg
669KB, 1440x1898px
>>51743764
Sorry for taking so long pls no bully.
>>
>>51749807
Let's be honest mate I don't think that character is going for a basis in realism.
>>
>>51750075
Still. If there is a "heavy armor" version, it'd probably look like something out of Patlabor or an incredibly toned-down Space Marine powersuit.
>>
>>51747560
Sauce of pic in the left?
>>
Latest progress on Galmour bard elf girl with harp?
>>
What's with this new trend of anons having the nads to ask for updates
>>
>>51750142
The-orator.tumbler.com & the-orator.deviantart.com
>>
File: CCF02162017.jpg (44KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
CCF02162017.jpg
44KB, 451x600px
>>51747650
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 206x244px
Any Shadowrun requests?
>>
>>51749698
Perfect, dude. I am in awe. Thank you so much.
Didn't consider a name, because, honestly, until recently I didn't even think she'd get drawn, much less this well. Do you want to name her?
>>
>>51749698
She's gorgeous.
>>
>>51750937
A Decker seeing an advertisement for all the new wireless stuff looking incredibly sad as he has a ton of hardwired ports for cables in his head and is holding a bunch of LAN cables
>>
>>51751032
Not the artist, but "Indigo" like in the filename sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>51749807
Dude, it's Infinity. Exposed midriff is the rule, rather than the exception. OR would have requested an ORC suit or something if he wanted heavy armor.
>>
>>51751183
Well, I'm not familiar with it, which is why I said something.
>>
>>51751167
That's her job, I think. Unless I remember wrongly, Indigo indicates that she's part of special operations for the PanO military.
>>
>>51751211
Ah, I see. Not too familiar with Infinity, just lurking the thread for great art.

I gave up on getting any requests filled a while ago. Power to ya though, drawfriends.
>>
>>51750937
An older infiltrator (40+) with a tight suit, drinking some shitty coffee while sitting on a pile of plastic explosives.
>>
File: 1-04.png (1MB, 1048x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1-04.png
1MB, 1048x1276px
>>51750937
How about Kiryu and Nishiki as Oni?
>>
>>51746723
>>51746673
>>51746786
Fuck me, ladz.

OR here. Thank you so much.
>>
Could someone add "Drawing Drapery form head to toe" to the OP mega tutorials list?
>>
File: got off the island.jpg (3MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
got off the island.jpg
3MB, 3508x2480px
>>51749807
That's what Acontecimento Regulars look like. Appropriately their ARM value is 0.
Compare to the Medium and Heavy Infantry dudes to the right.
>>
>>51749698
>mfw I just realize PanO doesn't even have a Feuerbach yet.
Hyperpower my ass.
>>
>>51749698
Jealous as fug. That's a nice image.
>>
>>51752032
They have one, on Uhlan. Incidentally also the only PanO Camo unit.
>>
>>51751250
"One's an blue oni. One's a red oni. Together, they play pachinko!"
>>
Taking quick skeleton requests
>>
>>51752526
Skeleton shopkeeper
>>
File: 2017-02-16 12.09.32.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-16 12.09.32.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>51752549
>Welcome to Spookies mini-mart
>>
>>51752640
>potons
>>
>>51752657
Its like store owned brand cola...
Don't knock em till you try em
>>
My elf wizard/private detective.
He wears jedi-like robes but more form fitted and stylish (like the bottom image). Black curly hair and brown eyes. He's a bit of a flirt, especially if it helps his investigation
>>
Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with a lamborghini Veneno as in pic related. The techpriest would be rubbing his hands on the lambo's back (where its engine bay is located), the bonesinger would be singing to the car, and the tau engineer is having it scanned.
>>
>>51749220
>reminds me of fallout

Why? Its some fictional human soldier and a female wood elf having a friendly chit-chat. Unless you're trying to think of some Fallout-Elder Scrolls crossover?
>>
>>51752817
He's just some cringy faggot who samefagging throughout the threads requesting (and praising his own requests) about mixing elves and army soldiers
>>
>>51753199
Whoa dude! Did we travel back in time about eleven months back?
>>
I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>http://www.gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
>>
File: wolfgang-steele.png (374KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wolfgang-steele.png
374KB, 700x700px
>>51752714

now with pictures
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting anchor for Noronoro. Hope you're still doing it.
>>
>>51737078
Bumping
>>
>>51737262
Bump pump
>>
File: 3227114-1375940600.png (326KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
3227114-1375940600.png
326KB, 400x604px
Requesting artist for character drawing. Like everyone else here. I have a 53 year-old Mercenary, blue eyed, pale faced character. His hair is grey long slick back (Shoulder Length). Tall and well built character. Wears plate armour with his companies logo (Black Crowned Portullis in the middle in black. Wears a greyish brown hooded poncho over his armour. Also had a dirty (Scratch marks) dark steel sword.
>>
>>51749607
Thanks i seemed to miss that.

Also to the artist, it's looking exactly like what I wanted
>>
File: goose_vs_wyvern.png (332KB, 800x817px) Image search: [Google]
goose_vs_wyvern.png
332KB, 800x817px
>>51747457
WIP
>>
>>51740067
Bumping
>>
>>51740196
Bumping.
>>
>>51738989
>24-hour Bump
>>
>>51750937
Does a shameless Glory lookalike literally called Valor(i) count?
>>
File: sci fi request2.png (6MB, 2836x1700px) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request2.png
6MB, 2836x1700px
new year, new chance.

I'd like to ask for a guy for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character looks about 15 and acts as meek and easily scared as you can possibly imagine. While he constantly ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time and is in way over his head, he also always ends up finding a way to get out of any mess.

Thanks!
>>
Requesting a very cheap looking church in the middle of a desert slums

Wooden, barely standing, Cross just stapled on top, that sort of stuff
>>
File: IMG_5877.jpg (502KB, 2635x1517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5877.jpg
502KB, 2635x1517px
>>51756150
>>
File: ilia.png (76KB, 128x408px) Image search: [Google]
ilia.png
76KB, 128x408px
Basically Ilia from Zelda Twilight Princess. Make her a half elf with sun tanned skin. She is holding a fishing spear tied to her wrist. Same clothes but without the pants. She's sitting on a rock near the coast, ready to dive and fish. Add a tribal bracelet and anklet.
>>
File: casey kepler 1.png (514KB, 653x785px) Image search: [Google]
casey kepler 1.png
514KB, 653x785px
>>51756139
This is an edit i made.
This is roughly what i'm asking for except this pic is very inexpressive.
>>
File: ilia zelda.png (197KB, 188x777px) Image search: [Google]
ilia zelda.png
197KB, 188x777px
>>51756319
Another reference fornthe costume
>>
>>51751032
I think there was a great suggestion in the Infinity General. Amba works perfectly IMO
>>
File: Armor Ref.jpg (321KB, 1215x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Armor Ref.jpg
321KB, 1215x1071px
(Sorry in advanced for shitty picture)

So, I'm DMing an Evil Pathfinder game, and I would like to request a drawfriend to doodle up who is going to be the main 'Antagonist' for my party.

Notable features are obnoxious amounts of armor (Pictures do not do him justice), with a Lion Head (As in, actual lion head, as he is also 'blessed' by the Sun Goddess... look, there's a lot of story here, but the general idea is that he looks like a lion because it's related to his Goddess. Big mane of gold fur because Sunrays).

He also has a large sword who's edges are made of sunlight that cast a bright light outwards (I really don't know how this would be visually portrayed, don't feel like you need to kill yourselves over making it look 'right'), and a shield with the emblem of a roaring lion on it.

As for posture/positioning/pose, I am not too picky here. Whatever you think looks good. But, this guy is supposed to be a Tired Old Man, so just nothing that makes him look overly energetic or youthful? I don't know, I'm bad at this.
>>
File: Wood Elf.png (3MB, 1740x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Wood Elf.png
3MB, 1740x1188px
>>51737067
Requesting my Wood Elf druid. I am aiming to have his facial structure as the top left picture and the hair of the bottow left one. He is armed with a short bow, a spear and a simple wooden staff. At the top of the staff there should be a hawk skull as well as a bundle of hawk feathers. Lastly, I would like him to have the patched leather armour style like in the picture to the far right.

PS: If possible, could you please add a wine bottle in his hand or somewhere else visible on him. He likes to drink; and he drink, a lot

PPS: If you also choose to colour him then his skin is pretty pale but with a green hue, and his hair should be in a dark, almost spruce green colour.

Thank you drawfriends in advance.
>>
>>51743548
daily bump
>>
File: Maesterpylos_by_1oshuart.jpg (386KB, 1772x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Maesterpylos_by_1oshuart.jpg
386KB, 1772x1308px
I'd like to request some character art for SIFRPG. I'm making a surgeon who happens to also experiment on living people. The full appearance is here:

The young Edmund was fair as a young man, though his skin has grown rough and more tanned through exposure to the roaring sunlight of Volantis. He is a slender man, with an elegance to his movements and long taper-like limbs. A sinewy strength is evident in his exertions. His face is broad and king, without the aquiline nobility common among the upper classes. He wears no facial hair, and keeps the fair hair upon his head cut short for the sake of convenience. He often wears long, flowing clothing to cover the numerous scars across his body from the scourging of the ship, now healed by his ministrations. His voice is gentle and flowing, and his bright, green eyes typically have an air of distant warmth.

Pic related is references.
>>
File: Brawler.jpg (745KB, 1440x2468px) Image search: [Google]
Brawler.jpg
745KB, 1440x2468px
Quick request, since beyond stick dudes, my drawing is pretty terribad.

Looking to get a monk character, in the style of pic related, except maybe a bit buffer, with a more serious demeanor, and some longer, glam metal hair.
>>
>>51741436
Bumperino.
>>
>>51742449
bump
>>
Can I get a picture of a George Costanza-lookalike warlock, only with a really fat, ugly, and purple lower lip? Instead of a bat he's got a staff with a claw grabbing a crystal orb on top, and little demon faces along the length if you care to do that detail. Hooded robe, but with the hood down and some stylish chains hanging from the shoulders, and a flame design scarf hanging off from under the hood.
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>51760940
Whooa that was the wrong picture
>>
>>51746292
>sleeper bump
>>
>>51739521

Bumperino.
>>
File: 2017-02-17 00.20.52.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-17 00.20.52.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>51742449
>>51759516
I hope a proper drawfag delivers a better cake for you.
'till then keep praising kek
>>
File: 53484533435.png (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
53484533435.png
123KB, 800x600px
>>51737895
I got you senpai, you didn't specify what world you wanted the officials to be from so I took some artistic liberty and decided they would be from Tekarn, hope you like it!

I take commisions by the way.
>>
>>51761492
""""""autistic""""" liberty
>>
>>51761492
>I take commisions by the way.

How much?
>>
File: 23135453484.png (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
23135453484.png
62KB, 800x600px
>>51761522
I take $2 per portrait and will draw up to 5 extra characters, anymore will incur an extra cost.

Have another samply of my work.
>>
>>51761533
wow
>>
>>51761533
IGN FUCKIN 40K OUTTA 10
>>
>>51761492
>>
>>51761533
you accept paypal?
>>
>>51761623
Yes I will be monitoring this thread for any future commission requests
>>
>>51738855
Bumping my voodoo changeling lady.
>>
File: Zamnilref.jpg (353KB, 1046x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Zamnilref.jpg
353KB, 1046x1221px
I have an unusual Warhammer Fantasy request for an NPC my players will be having to deal with soon-ish: a dwarf with a particular grudge against the skaven. I've attached a reference image.

This character is a former ranger/guide who was captured by skaven, enslaved, tortured, and later escaped. Physically, he has been severely damaged by his captivity.

Any skin visible shows signs of heavy scarring (upper left - hard to find good images, and I found it macabre to use photos of actual victims). His nose and ears have been heavily damaged and are almost completely destroyed. His head is hairless: no locks, no eyebrows, no beard. On his head he wears a helmet with a nasal, not that he has much of a nose left.

He is clad mostly in leathers and cloth - like Bardin there, but without chain elements, for stealth. He likely wears an axe or two in a belt loop. He possesses a fur cloak: on closer inspection, it is the skinned hide of a grey seer (reference left - apologies for him being so heavily-clad, but 'naked skaven' is not a search I recommend making), though the horns have been filed to stumps to make the hood less awkward.

Most important is this dwarf's "beard." It is actually a very fine mesh of iron links, something like the one on the right, though secured to his face rather than a helmet, by way of piercings. This should be about down to his collar bone; he adds a link each time he kills a skaven.

Finally, he cradles in his arms a repeating crossbow, something like the one at the bottom, though blockier; many, many notches have been carved in the stock.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to give this request a read!
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (265KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
265KB, 900x1200px
>>51745214
Bumping with more character design
>>
File: wrath of the armored saxon.jpg (160KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
wrath of the armored saxon.jpg
160KB, 750x938px
>>51739969
Update
>>
>>51761701
Okay shitposting aside man, do you have ANY ACTUAL art. Or you just a shitposter? Or you are serious about your style but you charge dirt cheap?
>>
I need something quick and dirty drawfags.

i need a dragon "avatar" for a tron-like game im setting up, i was thinking of taking pic related with a suit and a [NO PICTURE AVAILABLE] similar to the average anon drawing.
>>
File: 20170131_180403.jpg (104KB, 666x484px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_180403.jpg
104KB, 666x484px
Requesting my OC running an opponent through with his big ass sword.
>>
>>51764020
Dangit Lofwyr, stop trying to mess with the matrix!
>>
>>51743199
Bump
>>
>>51754708
Just got back here, sweet! I'll get to work on the ink/colors now.
>>
File: jian.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
jian.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
I would like a drawing in which a Wuxia with a jian is preparing to face off with an edo era Samurai in dueling- not battle gear (no armor, no polearm or bow). Here's the catch- they're both black.

The wuxia should have his hair artificially straightened and in a waist length ponytail, and be clean shaven. Jian extended in a lithe but comfortable stance. Fashion should be anything prior to Qing era. Han, Song, Ming- whatever is easiest and most fun to draw, but appropriate for a male. Given that he's a wuxia, its ok if his clothes are somewhat impractical for combat.

The Samurai should wear geta and kimono, wielding Katana and Wakizashi. (Ugh, I feel weeb typing it out, but really its just an earnest oriental setting). Should be in a readied stance- but whether that means sword drawn or readied for an Iado cut-draw is artists choice. A straw sun hat is optional. If no hat is chosen, his hair should be shaved into a top-knot, except instead of a knot, he has a small afro, and the rest is likely braided into something similar to corn rows. Most likely also clean shaven, but if bearded, then only a scruff.

Bonus points for an oversized sunset over a freshly mowed hay field as background. Note that modern hay bailing equipment would not be available, so google medieval hay bailes if you're going that extra mile.

I'll be happy to provide more reference pics and details upon request. For now, here's a jian.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (333KB, 1551x1289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
333KB, 1551x1289px
Requesting a creative artist to creat the offspring of these two mighty warriors.

Their son, despite his upbringing is still rather cowardly, preferring to study books more than train in combat. He has a rather toned frame, as both his mother and father make him exercise each day, but has difficulty putting on any muscle mass. I'd like to see him in his late teens, and dressed for his first day at The Adventurers Academy of Lifelong Learning (Pathfinder equivalent of Hogwarts, but for all adventuring classes).

The father is a paladin who led a crusade against necromancers trying to awaken the Great Old One from his eternal slumber, the mother is a monk from the Monastery of the Seven Forms, who fought along side, and eventually married the paladin.
>>
>>51763917
I am serious about my style, my previous pricing still stands, commission at will.
>>
File: Sir Knight.png (208KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Knight.png
208KB, 600x1000px
>>51745596
Updated WIP
>>
>>51765059
I'm so keen to see how this ends up.
>>
File: Handgonne Fighter.jpg (457KB, 506x696px) Image search: [Google]
Handgonne Fighter.jpg
457KB, 506x696px
>>51754708
>>51764294
Right, here we are.
>>
File: couple reference.jpg (722KB, 1924x1596px) Image search: [Google]
couple reference.jpg
722KB, 1924x1596px
I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.
>>
File: AK200_Infobox.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AK200_Infobox.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
File: goose_vs_wyvern.png (863KB, 1000x1075px) Image search: [Google]
goose_vs_wyvern.png
863KB, 1000x1075px
>>51747457
>>
Could I get an Asian cleric girl with long black hair and fancy clothes who looks perpetually annoyed that she has to constantly heal her stupid teammates?
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
File: character head.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
character head.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>51764698

Don't really have time to do a proper anything, just did a quick head study to try and feel out what he'd inherited from his parents. I imagined that he's a bit of an awkward kid, so he's got a lot of neck; he has his dad's jawline and his mom's hair. Pretty clear he tends to read late into the night, so bags he gets. Also, a scraggly ass goatee, because every guy tries that once in his life. I'll leave it to other anons to improve on this, it's pretty late.
>>
Taking cute and/or relatively lewd /tg/ related requests.
>>
File: Fisher.jpg (481KB, 2011x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Fisher.jpg
481KB, 2011x2362px
>>51756319
>>51756504
There mate
>>
>>51766444
Two skeletons trying to put a third one together, and dress him like their boss.
>>
File: roll.gif (50KB, 350x160px) Image search: [Google]
roll.gif
50KB, 350x160px
>>51766352
Oh shit, that's pretty good work anon.
>>
File: Tanya.jpg (556KB, 1280x1542px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya.jpg
556KB, 1280x1542px
>>51766444
can i get an image of my witch in an outfit that is maybe 1-2 sizes too small and trying really hard not to be embarrassed by it?
>>
>>51766468

nice.
>>
File: waitress request.png (517KB, 708x597px) Image search: [Google]
waitress request.png
517KB, 708x597px
Requesting a pic of a barmaid NPC that my players randomly latched onto, now the party's main contact into the seedier side of the underworld.

She's a waitress at the fantasy equivalent of a burlesque bar, and has to put up with a lot of shit from a lot of drunken perverts, so usually has an exasperated, weary look on her face.
>>
File: The Old Lion Yet Stands.png (202KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Lion Yet Stands.png
202KB, 600x1000px
>>51756802
Some linework. How's it look?
>>
File: shieldmaiden reference pic.png (4MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
shieldmaiden reference pic.png
4MB, 1200x4000px
>>51766444
Well, here goes.

Hopefully the reference pic explains it all, but if not:

>Blonde, green-eyed shieldbearer girl
>Her shield is at her side as she lays on the ground (as if dead) with multiple arrows piercing her armor
>Despite this, she looks like she's fine, or maybe even slightly aroused
>She's giving a thumbs-up with her left hand
>She has a spellbook attached to her hip (oddly enough, it's her own - shield-gishes, am I right?)
>Maybe there's a hand above her glowing with a healing spell?
>>
>>51766468
Nice
>>
File: Sir Knight.png (218KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Knight.png
218KB, 600x1000px
>>51745596
Further update
>>
File: burning the magic forest.png (1MB, 1078x784px) Image search: [Google]
burning the magic forest.png
1MB, 1078x784px
Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.
>>
>>51766673
>anon, are you me?
one of the npc's in my campaign is a redhead barmaid exactly the way you described. Rogue7/Bard4, she runs a tavern with the local blackmarket access beneath it.
>>
File: Happy harpies.png (513KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
Happy harpies.png
513KB, 1000x815px
>>51766444
Could I get a picture of a harpy making a nest out of her favorite human's clothing?
Or just running off with a few articles while the guy is in the background wondering what happened to all of his shirts.
>>
>>51767042

Haha, probably not so much. This is just some random waitress that the party latched onto and I had to give a name and personality on the spot. She's like a Commoner2/Rogue1 thrown way out of her depth.
>>
>>51766444
Male Barbarian and Female.Wizard in post coital cuddle. Scratch marks on the barbarian's back. Blood stain sheets near wizard's thighs. Sheets are messed up. Owl familar staring at them.
>>
File: Hj_ford_3.jpg (161KB, 583x402px) Image search: [Google]
Hj_ford_3.jpg
161KB, 583x402px
>>51766444
A lake nymph trying to steal swords from adventurers rather than distributing them.
>>
>>51765963
10/10 battle for the ages
>>
I really start drawing again rather than asking drawfags to draw for me....
>>
>>51767280
Then start my guy. Find something you like drawing/painting(fantasy, dragons, spaceships,robots, landscapes, birds, whatever you want) and do it over and over and watch what other artists do and you'll improve in no time.
>>
>>51767295
Been drawing for 20 years since I was a we lad. Stopped for 4 years now due to life.
>>
>>51767355
Than take back up what you were doing before. Not to sound rude, but it's precisely that simple(but not that easy)
>>
>>51767400
Yeah I plan to but my place has no desk for me to draw on. Looking for a quiet place to.
>>
>>51767459
Draw on the floor. Wherever you can. Don't need a desk to have flat surface. Point is, drill wherever and whenever you possibly can. All the time.
>>
>>51767482
Floor? Feels uncomrtable. Do you get any work done on the floor?
>>
>>51767763
Not anymore(I'm all digital now) but I used to, when I used paper. It might hurt your back a bit, but I blocked it out and focused. Might sound kind of autistic, but if you love drawing enough, its more than possible to endure
>>
File: there was an attempt.png (303KB, 642x487px) Image search: [Google]
there was an attempt.png
303KB, 642x487px
>>51738572
Thought this was really really cool so I decided to ruin it by adding color :^). Will post finished product soon.
>>
>>51768090
>>51740217
Probably should have thought to quote you as well so there's a higher chance you see this.
>>
>>51768098
Sweet, I really appreciate it!
>>
>>51761186
I just love that you did this. Thank you very much, keks were had.
>>
File: Finished Colors.png (2MB, 1168x1751px) Image search: [Google]
Finished Colors.png
2MB, 1168x1751px
>>51768129
Here's the finished product, I might have left a few spots a bit rough on accident. Hope you like it friend! :)
>>
>>51768450
That's fantastic, thanks so much.
>>
>>51768458
No problem, it was tons of fun, highest props to the original drawfriend.
>>
File: slightly grown-up lofn.jpg (148KB, 916x848px) Image search: [Google]
slightly grown-up lofn.jpg
148KB, 916x848px
To any artist who knows their 40K and or Love Can Bloom. Requesting Lofn who's slightly grown up, maybe as a late teen or a young adult. And she'd be wearing the uniform DRESS at reference image related.

She'd be giving a rousing speech about peace and loving on a podium with smiles to a crowd.
>>
File: super heavy norse knight.jpg (193KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
super heavy norse knight.jpg
193KB, 900x1125px
>>51763470
update 2
>>
>>51766444
A ranger teaching his daugther to skin an animal.
>>
>>51766763

Fucking amazing!
>>
How do i "pick" a drawing for me to do ? I need to draw it faster than other person, just that ? Because i don't see any "dibs" or "i'll do that" before the actual sketch appears.
>>
>>51769565
If you don't mind, could you do my request here >>51757312 ?
>>
>>51769565
Some artists call dibs, some don't. Just pick something you want to draw and draw it, nobody will get offended if you deliver a second cake.
>>
>>51767280
>>51767355
Nice blog entry, Anon, we all love to hear what a nobody want to do
>>
>>51769565
There is no such things as dibs, anyone can draw whatever they like. Sometimes a request gets filled twice or more (two cakes etc), but there is nothing wrong with drawing a request you like that's being worked on. Any artist who gets salty is a faggot anyway, there's no exclusive rights to an anon's request.
>>
>>51765543
Thank you friend
>>
>>51766444
A small, blushing, young boy giving a flower to a female cleric.
>>
>>51750937
MC Ride as a forgotten immortal elf prince of Tir na nOg
>>
>>51756128
I can try this. Can you give more details please?
>>
>>51769610
>>51769666

Thanks for the info.

>>51769589

Will try. Don't expect something Reg level, though.
>>
>>51769818
Just putting a reference together for you now.
>>
File: Request.png (2MB, 3000x2152px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
2MB, 3000x2152px
Alright guys, long time lurker but haven't ever requested anything before, so bare with me if I make a mistake or a no-no.

The guy(1) wielding the greatsword(2) in two hands, mid-swing with a murky dark magic swelling from the sword. The girl(3) is transparent/ghost-like, floating over his shoulder and helping by guiding the blade. You've got full artistic license to change whatever you'd like, though I'd prefer if the guy remained unchanged.

And for those who would like knowing the story behind the request. I'll try to keep it brief.

The guy is my character and the girl is his patron. Born to parents who were a famed swordsman and a powerful enchantress(heroes) in a past war, he was trained early on in swordsman ship and magic. While he is slightly above average in terms of martial prowess, his magical talent is terrible, he has none! Feeling overshadowed by his parents and the stories surrounding them, wishing to go on an adventure as well, he leaves home with a note and travels.

My character eventually realizes he needs a real weapon, and goes to a smithy shop to see if he can find any cheap ones. He does, which is the greatsword hidden under a pile in the corner, chipped and seemingly forgotten it has a huge discount on it. The owner tells him he tried selling it before but it was returned for being haunted and cursed, my character still buys it for the cool factor. Turns out the sword is sentient and embodied by a powerful elven sorceress who was betrayed by her past love and stuck inside the sword because of it. She offers to unlock his potential in a fluster in fear of him repeating the previous scenario where he'll return her back to the shop for a refund. Thus begins his story.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to offer any background, as I said I've been a lurker and haven't requested anything before. Thanks in advance if anyone chooses to work on this!
>>
File: squakes.jpg (234KB, 1023x957px) Image search: [Google]
squakes.jpg
234KB, 1023x957px
looking for a squid/snake hybrid creature. This is the closest I could find. Squid body and snake head preffered

They are subbing in for kobolds in a dungeon I am building and would like some reference for players
>>
>>51767459
>>51767482
>>51767763

Could try what I do. Buy a cheep clipboard and draw in bed.
Sooo comfy~
>>
>>51769992
Thanks a lot Anon, no matter how it turns out I am glad that someone took their time to do it. Best of luck with the drawing Drawfriend
>>
>>51769818
>>51770004
Today I learned that I'm really bad at writing out references.
I'm going to try and do this in an anecdotal way instead. Skip over me if this isn't useful, I deserve it.

Imagine you have Glory. Now swap out her chunky cybernetic augmentations for a symbiotic organism that has infested her body.
She still has those clawed arms, but they're more like monster claws or mutations, sleek and grotesque. No visible circuitry or mechanisms, just solid black carapace.
Now lock her in a room until her hair is down to her knees and she looks as dishevelled as she can possibly get.
Then traumatize her until her personality inverts and she comes across as more anxious, skittish, dependent and unstable.
Dress her up in a thick, baggy robe or a cloak that lets her hide the most deformed parts of her body.
Rewind time so she looks a bit younger than Glory, more innocent and less battle hardened.
Finally, apply make-up until she starts to look like a very fresh corpse.
Then you should have Valori.
>>
File: waitress.jpg (128KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
waitress.jpg
128KB, 810x1200px
>>51766673

Here's a quick one.
>>
>>51746809
Bump
>>
File: Sqnake.png (54KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
Sqnake.png
54KB, 234x159px
>>51770213
>Squid body and snake head
That's a pretty bizarre request, but I gave it a try.
>>
File: waitress2.jpg (113KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
waitress2.jpg
113KB, 801x1200px
>>51770445
>>51766673

Also here's a nude version. Thought I should post it since I drew her naked first and added clothes later.
>>
>>51770540
I guess I misspoke anatomy wise, was thinking arms/tentacles

That being said snake-headed dildos welcome
>>
File: LaceSketch1.jpg (66KB, 1920x998px) Image search: [Google]
LaceSketch1.jpg
66KB, 1920x998px
>>51750937

This character (OC, I suck I know) reading a romance novel on a sofa with the cybernetics (four arms and legs) removed and lying in a pile nearby. Maybe with reading glasses on, looking comfy.
>>
File: Snekphalopod.png (45KB, 203x154px) Image search: [Google]
Snekphalopod.png
45KB, 203x154px
>>51770588
Ok, snake head, squid tentacles. I've got it.
>>
>>51770588
>snake-headed dildos welcome
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHA
oh god
>>
>>51770445
>>51770547

Those look great! Just the right ratio of 'irritated' to 'resigned'.
>>
>>51766352
Wonderful design thank you kind anon
>>
>>51738989
>>51755936
Bumping this.
>>
>>51770678
How is she holding the novel without arms?

Also amputee fetish is disgusting
>>
>>51740196
Bumping.
>>
Taking quick Item drawing requests (Preferably held in a human male hand)
>>
>>51771709
I would like to request a human female hand held in a human male hand.
>>
File: valori.png (371KB, 815x992px) Image search: [Google]
valori.png
371KB, 815x992px
>>51770361
Here's a sketch, tell if you'd like anything changed, I'll try to the extent of gumption.

Cut the hair a bit, also as I just noticed by the thumb I'm bad at arms.
>>
>>51738536
>>51738546
Bumpin
>>
File: monk.jpg (377KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
377KB, 832x1200px
This costume
>>
File: 1486959252953.jpg (282KB, 1075x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1486959252953.jpg
282KB, 1075x1075px
>>51771981
With the girl in the left
>>
File: 2017-02-17 19.01.51.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-17 19.01.51.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>51771726
Your and odd one anon...
>>
File: giphy.gif (647KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
647KB, 500x306px
>>51770213
I too love snuid
>>
File: IGRegimentReference.png (1MB, 2364x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IGRegimentReference.png
1MB, 2364x3000px
>>51737067
Requesting art for my very own Imperial Guard regiment. They'd be lining up for a commemorative pict-recording in front of a wrecked Tau tank. Front and center would be their CO, an angry-looking bastard who is momentarily less angry. The rest of the group would be grinning like devils, dressed in camo uniforms as noted in the reference. They'd have las carbines on them, and be strapped with a worrying amount of explosive ordnance (grenades, mines, etc.). Thank you kindly, drawfriends.
>>
File: Snek test1.jpg (236KB, 463x789px) Image search: [Google]
Snek test1.jpg
236KB, 463x789px
>>51749155
Finaly squeezed in the time to work on this.
Just running it by you before coloring
>>
>>51771522

Dunno, lying on her stomach?
It's not a fetish thing, if you can believe, but, boring character background stuff. Supposed to be tragic or whatever
>>
File: IGRegimentReferenceCropped.png (813KB, 1455x625px) Image search: [Google]
IGRegimentReferenceCropped.png
813KB, 1455x625px
>>51772325
Dear God that reference picture hurts my eyes. For the love of Terra use this one instead. Cropping saves lives, anon.
>>
>>51772325
Why no crop?
>tfw a reference image is 90% blank
>>
>>51772338
Not OR but this is cute af
>>
>>51772542
>>51772545
Sorry. I didn't realize the canvas was still that big. Much obliged for the crop.
>>
Same pose and dress but the girl is a Tiefling with light grey skin with black spots. Her hair is crimson red
>>
>>51741436

it's an hour early but I'm going out till late.
Bump.
>>
>>51772982
Amazing!! Good thing you bumped it before going out, now it will be fulfilled for sure!
>>
>>51772338
Yes, that's the face, exactly that, it's perfect! Only thing I can really see is I'm not sure if it's just the way the dress is fitted, but it doesn't look like she has much of a torso. Part of her design is she's got this freaky overlong almost Slenderman-like build, and while you totally nailed that in the limbs, it just seems to me that her midsection is a little short. I understand if you're too far along to change it, though; the rest of it is more than enough to make me happy. I really love the way you drew her hands as well, but if it's possible, could I get an edit as well where she's wearing her gloves; while not disguised, she tends to cover up all exposed skin as to not clue others on to her true appearance.
>>
>>51743548
Bump
>>
>>51773179
Mm, I see what you mean about the torso, I was trying to get that whole wavy snake spine thing,but it just didn't work out.
What I can do is use the transform/warp tool to lengthen things out. Some times it works, but some times it doesn't, I'll give it a try though.

One question I have is what color are you looking for the other parts of her wardrobe?Care if I change a few colors around? Namely the scarf, since it would be a purple scarf over a purple dress and as I slap the colors on, it just looks like it needs some verity in the palate.
>>
>>51773562
Sure, go ahead, color theory has never been my strong suit. A striped pattern on the scarf might actually look pretty cool, if your feeling ambitious.
>>
>>51768905
Aw
Fuckin
Yiss
>>
File: mercdude.png (44KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mercdude.png
44KB, 1200x1200px
>>51754381
wip, forgot about the poncho though :l
>>
>>51749986
Don't worry, this is brilliant. Excellent work!
>>
File: Snek V2.jpg (316KB, 596x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Snek V2.jpg
316KB, 596x1036px
>>51773809
I just blended in as much dark cloth to try and balance things out.
How is that looking?
>>
Appreciate it so much man! Thanks
>>
>>51774727
When this was a thumbnail, I mistook it for a medieval Buzz Lightyear.
>>
>>51775239
I love it, looks amazing, thank you so much!
>>
>>51775710
Glad to help.
>>
>>51747560
i'm on this
>>
>>51746405
Bumping for glory
>>
>>51775231
<3
>>
>>51768905
What's your tumblr?
>>
>>51777346
I don't really use it.

I do use www.parkerdunse.com
>>
File: burd.jpg (542KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
burd.jpg
542KB, 1000x1000px
>>51738562

k.
>>
>>51775365
Thank God. That's what I saw.
>>
>>51765963
wyvern best dog
>>
>>51776232
Awesome can't wait
>>
File: mercdudefinished.png (89KB, 782x1058px) Image search: [Google]
mercdudefinished.png
89KB, 782x1058px
>>51774727
yay i finished it, i hope it doesn't look like buzz lightyear this time lmao
>>
New thread pls
>>
File: snake.png (229KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
229KB, 600x800px
>>51737262
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 142

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.