[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ Fifth Edition General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 33

>New Unearthed Arcana: Sorcerer
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/26_UASorcererUA020617s.pdf
>Don't forget to fill out the survey for Rangers and Rogues.
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/88d00d488e70

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previous thread
>>51655774

Are we going to see warlords in 5e someday? No, battlemasters don't count.
>>
Is there a compiled list of all of the UA somewhere that isn't the WoTC site? Just, a list of everything ever?
>>
>>51662882
Yes.
>>
>>51662813
>Are we going to see warlords in 5e someday? No, battlemasters don't count.

Give it a year or two. They need to work out the kinks on base stuff and additions from more popular editions first.
>>
>>51662813
No
>Battlemaster
>Banneret
>Valor bard
>Mastermind
>War cleric

All of those choices already exist for every possible flavor of "Warlord"
I doubt any new options will appear
>>
What does your character creating process look like? Mine is pretty much

>Suddenly come up with a cool concept for a character
>Choose the class that fits concept best
>Choose the most beneficial race/bg
>Decide stats for the character that fit concept
>Come up with an epic story for the character which defines their personality, goals etc.
>>
How do I roleplay a ranger?
>>
>>51662891
Where, you faggot? At least answer properly
>>
>>51662935
So you always choose variant human then?
>>
>>51662941
I roleplay the anti-druid
>>
>>51662941
Whatever you do, avoid the "I live inawoods and dislike people" stereotype that's so common when people play rangers and druids.
> I've created a character who literally has no desire or reason to adventure with the party!
>>
>>51662949
No.
>>
>>51662935

pick a class and then pick a race/background combo that doesn't completely sabotage me and makes some sense
>>
>>51662951
>4 new posts
Actually no, I hate feats. I think they are stupid
>>
>>51662978
You mean generally or just as a racial feature? Everybody likes feats. You don't want to be a square do you?
>>
>>51662891
Why even bother answering if you're going to be an ass? It is a trivial question, but still.
>>
>>51662964
Right, that's why I ask. I don't know what that leaves.
>>
>>51662941

Talk in short phrases. Growl a lot. Always describe how you're whittling something while leaning against the corner of a room or a tree. Do constant perception checks. Shave with two daggers.

Or you can be like two of my PC's Rangers, and just Murderhobo.
>>
>>51663008
Outdoorsman don't have to hate people. You can be a ranger to provide protection and sustenance for a small village initially. You can be someone dedicated to justice who grew up in the wilderness and honed outdoorsman skills to track criminals.
>>
>>51663008
You can be the UPS guy for people in remote locations. You like playing Santa Claus and getting paid for it, but the job requires some special wilderness skills because you travel to remote locations with little or no support.
>>
File: 1483409422379.jpg (196KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1483409422379.jpg
196KB, 1000x1333px
>>51663008
> A bounty hunter with a loyal hound, always ready to lend the law his helping hand
> An elf, who seeks an ancient relic stolen from his homeland.
> A big game hunter seeking the most dangerous game of all.
>>
>>51662935
Pretty much the same, though race and class often go together with the "concept" and more often than not the race is variant human because it allows for some fluffy ass characters straight from level 1

>Tacticool martial arts Fighter/Rogue
>Demon enslaving inquisitor Paladin/Warlock
>Luchador Bard
>Priest of an elder god Warlock
>Spell thief Wizard

Etc. Etc.
>>
>>51663065
What is keeping that bolt from falling off of that crossbow?
>>
>>51662932
>>Battlemaster
Cha
>>Banneret
Cha
>>Valor bard
Cha
>>Mastermind
What the fuck were they thinking, but also Cha.
>>War cleric
Wis.

Where's the goddamn taclord? This is why Int is underserved.
>>
>>51663090
>the trigger mechanism
>a slight groove along the shaft where the bolt rests
>magnets
>>
>>51663008
Wilderness guide could work well.
>Ranger and their trusty pet
>>
I'm trying to make the Sorcerer a more viable and distinct class and not just "shittier wizard" and I want opinions on weather or not the following is too much.
>Switch them over to the spell point system outlined in the DMG, combine the spell point and sorcery points into one pool.
>Replace the capstone ability with an ability that allows them to regain 20 spell points and a second casting of a 6th and 7th level spell after a short rest, once a day.
>Give each Origin a list of thematic spells they automatically learn at certain levels, 9 in total.
>Allow them to pick two metamagic options at every level they'd normally pick one.
>>
>>51663103
While I agree that it would be nice if Int had a few more classes depend on it, I still doubt "warlord" will be one of them

The way I see it the two next classes to be released will be Mystic and Artificer, both of which will likely be Int classes

But no warlord

Also don't knock the mastermind, its ability to support a party is greatly underrated
>>
>>51662935
My best characters come from when I pick a meme build like lucky halfling diviner and try to come up with a backstory to explain why they're like that.
>>
Which is spookier; an undying warlock or a necromancer?
>>
>>51663134
Personally I would just give them access to every metamagic from the start, it's not like they can use more than one at a time anyway, and only about half are useful
>>
>>51662941
You sir, as a Ranger are a trailblazer, a pathfinder, and a warden of the wilds.

You seek to keep certain environs in their natural state, working with those who would pass through your protectorate from disrupting the natural way of things if you can help it.

Maybe you serve to keep a frontier town safe and prevent it from too deeply encroaching on the wilds of some dangerous beast what slumbers.

Maybe you guard the border between a giant hold and a tribe of orcs.

Maybe you are a survivalist who left military service...either way.

Something happened to your protectorate or to one of the few friends you kept. Or perhaps something from your past pulls you back to the greater volume of civilization.
>>
>>51663154
I made one of those, called himself a "Chronomancer" and was just obsessed with time-controlling magic, which explained all the rerolling as him doing time-fuckery
>>
>>51662935
>Look at classes
>Think of a neat concept
>Make it
>Panic
>Remake it
>Panic again
>Make another character
>Slip between two character concepts
>Cry
>Withdraw from the tabletop.
>>
>>51663163
A Great OO Warlock
>>
>>51663142
They could have at least put one goddamn Int option in the battle master maneuver list. One!
>>
How often do you as a DM manually stat a hostile for the party, as opposed to refluffing and minor tweaking a MM or VGM creature?
>>
Any good tips for spicing up Phandelvar? I'm running it for some mostly normie co-workers.
>>
>>51662882
There's a good one on reddit. Search Unearthed Arcana Codex.
>>
>>51663243
Never, I just make shit up. I decide HP, AC, and attacks on a whim, and when my players call me on it I tell them to suck a big fat one. It's metagaming for them to know the numbers anyway, I'm just keeping it interesting.
>>
Whenever I go to the donjon site, mentally I autisically screech DON JON BIN SH
>>
>>51663257
Does that work out? Seems risky.
>>
If a destiny asked you to immaculately conceive their child would you do it? Let's say said child will havr a great destiny.
>>
>>51663265
Why wouldn't it work? They players shouldn't really know the stats of the monsters anyway, if they do then it makes them think they can play it safe and not have to take chances. Don't get me wrong, I don't go throwing a Goblin with the statistics of a Ogre at them, but I do what I can to make it a challenge so they don't curbstomp everything
>>
I need some advice, guys. Spoilers for OotA:

So, the whole campaign I've been hinting that something has been wrong with my warlock player's patron. I recently revealed that his patron was Fraz-Urb'luu in disguise. He released Fraz from the gem in Mantol-Derith. Now, I'm not sure how to progress.

Non-spoiler: Warlock's patron revealed as a deceptive demon. What's a good plan for an evil demon lord to subtly influence a player?
>>
>>51662932
>>Mastermind

Mastermind, the one that gains class features like mimicking accents flawlessly and being immune to spells which compel the truth? Sounds more like a spy than a Warlord to me.
>>
>>51663244
Read volo's guide on goblinoids since there's a lot there, and by default they lack any personality. Throw in a nilbog or two in the first cave. move the traps from the trail to somewhere in the cave so they aren't just a meaningless nuisance. Play up the redbrands terrorizing townfolk.
>>
>>51663248
Thanks.
>>
>>51663290
Have him reveal secrets that lead to immediate benefits for the warlock, but after a few of them bait and switch with a "kill the king of this country, he's plotting to get rid of you"
>>
>>51663310
The "grant advantage to one of your guys every turn" part is kinda warlordy

The "use your minion to take a hit for you" part is somewhat warlordy as well, especially if you have a battlemaster or barbarian friend that can take advantage of it
>>
>>51663379
Hmm that's a really interesting idea. What kind of bait-'n'-switches did you have in mind?
>>
>>51663429
The more rewards you give the warlock for following instructions from his patron, the more he'll be inclined to believe it.

Start with simple things like "there's a witch here, guarding a lot of gold" and gradually start having him kill off clerics, paladins, good kings, until he realises he's spread famine and terror across the land.
>>
Can you double weild hand crossbow and get crossbow expertose feat?
>>
>>51663420

Doesn't "help" have to be something you are physically capable of doing? So I could help my teammate restrain someone but I can't help them shoot a bow, right?
>>
File: 1460078904735.jpg (145KB, 900x696px) Image search: [Google]
1460078904735.jpg
145KB, 900x696px
> starting on level 1 with two magic items - a +1 warhammer and gauntlets of ogre power
> mfw
>>
I'm rolling a Ranger for a game (or at least hypothetically I am); I'm allowed to take the UA ranger. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go Hunter at 3, the question is: am I sincerely gimping myself if I don't take offensive spells besides Hunter's Mark and maybe Ensnaring?

It seems like with everything being concentration it's essentially pointless to use anything else, while mediocre utility can still be a boon.

>>51663103
>Warlord wasn't Cha
Nerd plz
>>
File: Ben Garrison.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Garrison.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>51663470
> Double weild
> Crossbow expertose
You what
>>
>>51663328
Yeah I remember having that reaction to the traps on the trail, like what in the fuck was the point?
>>
>>51663450
>>51663429
Could round it off with a "I can undo all the damage you did... in exchange for your soul."
>>
>>51663470
No, but you don't need to dual wield to begin with to get the bonus action attack.
>>
Question: how often should I throw random encounters at the party? They're traveling a pretty good distance (about a week's journey) so I feel like a couple encounters would be fair but I don't want to bog them down either
>>
>>51663478
The implication here is that you're "coaching" your teammate or momentarily distracting the enemy

"It favors its right side, aim left!"
"Follow the pattern, this guy attacks with his right more often"
"Wait for him to raise his hands and punch him on the bellybutton Mac!"
>>
>>51663551
Don't you think that backs the player into a corner? Seems like they may not have a choice.
>>
File: Nah.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
Nah.gif
1MB, 245x184px
>>51663479
>2 magic items at level 1
>both power bloat items
>>
>>51663243
I template as much as possible and just calculate on the go.

>elite template from 4e doubling hp / xp and increasing AC/Atk/Saves by 1.
>undead template for zombies and skeletons.
>minions when its necessary (5 hp konolds might as well be 1 hp when the party is 8th level)
>etc

The only time i build stats blocks is for named villians and usually im using an existing monster as the base anyways.
>>
>>51663643
Of course they have a choice. They'd obey the demon for the advantages, it's their fault alone if the prizes seduce them. And their choice if they want to undo all their evil.
>>
Ok so

>voice of the chain master

It doesn't say he takes an action to perceive. He just does, so it's like having a second set of eyes/ears. I let the warlock cast in darkness because his imp has devils sight.

Does it work that way normally?

Secondly can a familiar/ imp / chain just stay up all the time and be on watch then go about the day as Norma?
>>
>>51663479
Pathfinder might be more your speed
>>
Out of all the dragon's common traits, which would be the one most likely to forge a letter from the benevolent queen of somewhere to lure the players into a trap?

I'd imagine Green Dragons, eh? They seem like the ones to use brain over brawn first.
>>
>>51663479
Why not a +3 warhammer and a belt of storm giant strength?
>>
>>51663789
>Does it work that way normally?
No. VotCM works like the Find Familiar spell other than the listed exceptions.
>>
>>51663831
Greenies are corruption
Reds are destruction
White are feral
Not sure about blue or black
>>
>>51664055
Green seems the best for this then.
>>
>>51664090
Looked it up
Blues are manipulators
Blacks are cruel tormentors
>>
>>51663163
the necromancer, the only thing spooky about the warlock is why they would be trying to go on adventures and stuff when they're a pretend class for lazy subhumans

>lel I sold my soul for powers that are utter garbage because I'm incredibly fucking lazy, except its an rpg so I don't mechanically benefit from the fact my class required no effort and I'm just half as good as a wizard
>>
>>51664145
They do, they have higher HP.

They should probably also have medium armor / some other profs but w/e.
>>
>>51664145
You sound autistic.
>>
>>51663789
Chain pact is essentially the find familiar spell. VotCM upgrades the spell making the sense swap have unlimited range and letting you speak.

So a warlock doing this still becomes blinded/deafened and loses his action when he swaps and remains so until his next turn. This pretty much only lets hit see where enemies are in the darkness to aim at or tell his friends to aim at, but he is still considered blind.

As for you second question, it depends on your DM and how they theme familiars, but there is nothing that says they do or don't need sleep.
>>
>>51664205
When is that insult finally going to die out? It's gotten really old by now.
>>
File: dwarfunsure.png (210KB, 338x323px) Image search: [Google]
dwarfunsure.png
210KB, 338x323px
>>51662935
>decide to play a Dwarf
>pick some weird fucking concept like "Goat Mamluk", "Combat Archaeologist", "Infomercial Sales Rep", "Luchador Lumberjack", or "Emu Rancher"
>go Battlemaster Fighter
>take appropriate feats
>wind up with an inventory six pages long
>treat every puzzle like it's an episode of MacGyver
>>
>>51664263
>>51663789
You are only deaf and blind with regard to your own senses. Thus, you are not technically blind, you've simply replaced your vision with something else.

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2016/01/04/voice-of-the-chain-master/
Also read the tweet it links to - it shows that basically a blinded/deafened warlock can still use a familiar's senses, which hints that they won't get disadvantage and all that from being blinded.

However, it still uses an action.
https://twitter.com/jeremyecrawford/status/696804013501591553?lang=en

You can just use that action before combat anyway, though.
>>
>At 3rd level, you excel at foiling attacks and protecting your allies by menacing your foes. When you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, the target is marked by you until the end of your next turn. A creature ignores this effect if the creature can’t be frightened.

>The marked target has disadvantage on any attack roll against a creature other than you or someone else who marked it.

>If a target marked by you is within 5 feet of you on its turn and it moves at least 1 foot or makes an attack that suffers disadvantage from this feature, you can make one melee weapon attack against it using your reaction. This attack roll has advantage, and if it hits, the attack’s weapon deals extra damage to the target equal to your fighter level.

Am I reading this right? This is really fucking good, isn't it?
>>
>>51664414
You have limited number of uses, and fighters actually aren't especially tanky, so attacking you shouldn't be a big tradeoff.

You also can't do shit if he casts a spell, unless you grab a feat.
>>
>>51662935
Normally
>Choose mechanical set-up I want to play - some combination of class/race/whatever
>Decide on a suitable personality that fits that, something interesting
>Build a backstory

Though on less common occasions the personality might come before the mechanics. Usually it's mechanics first, as the mechanics determine how the character plays out and 5e doesn't accomodate every single special snowflake idea.

>>51664414
It's good, but I don't think it's awfully overpowered. It still uses your reaction. I think only later you get it without reactions sometimes.
>>
>>51662813
>Are we going to see warlords in 5e someday?

Depends on what you mean by warlord. Oath of the crown paladins which are meant for large scale battles quite obviously would be a good basis.
>>
>>51662813
>Are we going to see warlords in 5e someday? No, battlemasters don't count.
What about Purple Dragon Knight?
>>
Whats the point h
Of a one hand brossbow if you need your free hand to load it? You can't even reload it when you have a shield on the other hand.
>>
>>51664401
yeah he gets the familiar's sight, but the key line is "During this time, you are deaf and blind with regard to your own senses.". So though you look through a familiars eyes the PC is still affected by the blind and deaf conditions (disadvantage). Picture it like watching yourself move and attempt to fight through camera off to the side, pretty difficult.

Also seeing takes an action a turn its not an action to turn on forever.

It's still a decent strategy if a fight gets forced in magic darkness, you just become unable to do much outside of move and bonus actions
>>
>>51664555
That's a good question.

Could you pull off the age-old tactic of "Load Multiple Hand Crossbows, Fire and Discard as needed" during a battle? It was a viable tactic back in the day.
>>
>>51664205
You sound butthurt over the fact that you sold your soul for free power except its only half as much power as everyone else gets and you have to earn it in experience points like everyone else.

Not to mention the entirely separate cancerous retardation that many people think warlocks can fall. I hope they are just trolling.
>>
>>51664568
It does not say 'You are blinded' but it says 'you are blinded with regard to your own senses'

So, effectively, your senses are blind, but you do not suffer from the blinded condition. If your familiar is not looking at targets attacking you, they will have advantage against you, however.

If you're a warlock and you do this trick every day you'd get used to fighting like this.

And... Yes, it is until the start of the next turn, I missed that. Kinda lame. I'd probably buff VOTCM to allow something like a blind warlock to fuck around.
>>
>>51664555
For one time use. Ye olde equivalent of a single-shot pistol you keep for emergencies.
>>
>>51664568
If your familiar is on your shoulder/on your head it's not much different from using night vision goggles

I get giving disadvantage if the familiar is not on you but if it is it should work

Also I'm pretty sure once you turn it on it stays on
>>
What kind of action is drawing/readying your weapon?
>>
>>51664635
>Also I'm pretty sure once you turn it on it stays on

Disregard, I just read it, holy crap that sucks
>>
>>51664668
Object interaction
>>
>>51663640

http://theangrygm.com/getting-there-is-half-the-fun/
>>
>>51664605
Locks can't fall because they didn't necessarily sell their souls. The powers are sill inherent to them.
>>
>>51664668
Part of your Attack action.

If your DM or anyone at your table starts getting pissy about object interactions and saying shit like "you can't draw and throw three javelins / daggers / whatever in a round", leave the table, grab a bunch of pens from around the house, and throw all of them at the chucklefucks until they stop being retarded.
>>
>>51664813
They have a pact. As in a mutual agreement. The terms vary, but if you somehow break the agreement you no longer enjoy the benefits.
>>
>>51663643
>backs the player into a corner
This is exactly what demons do.
>>
>>51664504
They're shit.
>>
>>51664869
Depending on the particular agreement, but in order to reconcile fluff with mechanics, warlock pacts are made in such a way that the power becomes yours as you gain it

In other words, it would be reasonable to say "since you have broken your agreement you may not take more levels in warlock" but not "you lose your current warlock level"
>>
>>51663166
Doing this just makes them a tastier target for better casting classes looking to multiclass.
>>
>>51663163
The one that has more spooky stuff in his sleeves, and that's necromancer because
>LMAO 2 SLOTS
>>
>>51664869
It's been stated multiple times that, no, lock keeping their current powers is not dependent on the pact itself. They're as inherent to them from that point as sorcerer spells.
>>
>>51664869
>>51664951
Furthermore, just like clerics can be exemplars of an ideal or champions of a concept rather than followers of a god, warlocks can be hedge witches stealing secrets from fiendish libraries or researchers finding knowledge not meant for mortals, the patron is just a ribbon
>>
File: Oswald.jpg (932KB, 1886x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Oswald.jpg
932KB, 1886x2772px
Alright boys, gonna be playing in a game starting at level 3. Literally my entire party is all ranged and spellcasters, with me deciding to be the only one in the mix of things. I've decided to go Oath of Treachery since I like the cut of it's jib, but what would be the best preferred build for it? Polearm, GWM, or sword and board?
>>
>>51665009
Who needs spell slots when you get Eldritch Blast? Honestly it seems like that one cantrip makes the rest of the class useless, who needs spell slots when you have some of the highest damage at will in the game?
>>
>>51665041
>Oath of Treachery
How do you play this oath while in a party without being a That Guy in play? Do you refluff it somehow?
>>
>>51665047
The questions was about spookyness.
Lasers aren't that spooky, especially once people get used to them since it's the only thing you have going.
>>
>>51665087
You basically play it just like a cleric of trickery, you are treacherous to your enemies and a friend to your friends
>>
File: OSL_Oswald.jpg (155KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
OSL_Oswald.jpg
155KB, 500x714px
>>51665087
Since there aren't any tenets or requirements for being evil, I was gonna refluff it as "dick ass who gained powers through plot/backstory".

To sum it up, whether or not my character is strong he thinks of himself as weak, so he's turned to less than savory methods to fight against the tides.

As for my companions, even dick ass thieves don't steal or trick friends.
>>
>>51665108
Good point, guess you don't have to follow the exact wording of it. I do like the abilities and wanted to use it but couldn't justify it to myself for a character. I'll actually take this advice, thanks.
>>
>>51665041
Why not play a warlock with repelling blast instead?

Go for an all-ranged team. They can be quite effective if you have open space and area control.

That said, oath of treachery is a poorly designed oath mechanically. It's 'How many ways can you get advantage: the oath' when advantage doesn't stack, and if you ever, somehow, get to level 20 it's fucking broken.
>>
>>51665142
I would, but my last character was a warlock and I wanted to try paladin out.

The oath is kinda plain, as it doesn't really support others very well, but that's partly why I'm gunning for it.

My character is a selfish jerk who is on a guilt-fueled journey to save someone close to him, but because of his feelings of weakness he uses dirty tricks and other methods to get ahead and get the job done.
>>
The mega used to have some class-specific character sheets. Are they still available somewhere? And if so, are there updated versions for new UA archetypes? I'm not seeing them
>>
>>51665202
The problem with being the only front-liner in a all-ranged party is often you'll walk up into melee and you'll be the ONLY person the monsters can attack - if you didn't walk into melee, nothing would be able to attack in the first place.

As such, you probably want to focus on doing things such as the 'dodge' actoin as you walk up so you distract the enemies while the rest of the party fucks the enemies up.
But the playstyle you're going for seems to be 'run into combat where the aura won't affect teammates and let the monsters beat the shit out of me because I'm probably not a shield-using defense-fightingstyle-guy'

Anyway, I'm just speaking from a mechanical standpoint. Either way, as long as you make sure you have some meshing with the party and aren't just a 'no, I'm not going to use lay-on-hands on anyone' kinda edgelord it should work out unless you're in some sort of hyper-competitive 'beat the DM!' campaign because you can't really go wrong with picking a paladin of any type.

Then again, if the character thinks themself weak, that's all the more reason they'd try to delay enemies instead of attacking them and letting the rest of the party fuck the enemies up.
>>
So I'm building a "doctor" character and I'm still figuring things out

I started as a rogue, for the sneak attacks (aim for the vitals) going into thief for bonus action uses of the healer feat (which I mean to take at level 4) and throwing vials of oil/alchemist fire/whatever crap I can get away with

What else should I look into? I briefly considered multiclassing life cleric and taking magic initiate (druid) for 40hp worth of miracle pills (goodberry)

Shoot some ideas my way, I wanna be a sawbones!
>>
>>51665260
Hmm, you make some good points. And I feel stupid that I didn't consider the whole "I'm weak" mentality with the fact I was thinking of only melee builds, perhaps I should go a bow using paladin? Lurking in the shadows, using bows and traps.
>>
File: Don't get sick.jpg (19KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
Don't get sick.jpg
19KB, 500x719px
>>51665316
If you want to be the plague kind of doctor, look into artificer. Specifically, alchemist.
>>
>>51665317
Unfortunately bows don't really work with paladins. That'd have to be a fighter or rogue. Improved Divine smite and Divine Smite are melee-only.

I guess a problem with treachery paladin is although it's about cowardice it still has healing and ally-bolstering auras as if they're some sort of charismatic leader.

Might be good to hear what exact classes the other characters are, though.
>>
>>51665352
That's exactly it, I appreciate it anon

Unfortunately, this is for AL so no Unearthed Arcana allowed, but I wanna get a similar effect with official content
>>
>>51664951
If your break your agreement, you're lucky if you don't get whisked off to Hell/the Abyss/the Far Realm/eternal slavery as some archfey's housepet or piece of furniture. Read that fine print.
>>
>>51665383
Gunsmith, Gunsmith/Rogue, Ranger(ranged), Wizard, and one undecided who may or may not decide to duke it out in melee with me.

I know smite only works with melee, but I could always just use it as a last resort. Or alternatively, come up with a good excuse why my weak-willed character goes head long into melee.
>>
>>51665383
Whoops, sorry my man, linked your post by mistake.

>>51665411
Was meant for this guy >>51665376
>>
File: 1467988422746.jpg (43KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467988422746.jpg
43KB, 214x400px
>>51665383
> Playing adventurer league
>>
>>51665399
If the DM wants to draft a contract that's up to him, but usually patrons are just ribbons
>>
>>51665437
It's the only way I can play and not have to DM, plus character permanence means I don't just lose character concepts if a campaign fizzles out

And the community here is pretty great
>>
What level is recommended for book of vile darkness?

I want to trick my warlock into summoning his patron, since he wants me to have his patron be fiendish

He's level 5, I'm going to give him the plot hook from his imp, to go destroy a rival fiend and find the book. He's TN so I'm going to have the book corrupt him by offering him boons and use it to summon his patron. What level should he get it?
>>
>>51665423
>>51665411
That's fine until level 11 with IDS, but I guess that is a character development if it ever reaches level 11.

And now I think about it, >multiclassing with UA aside, gunsmith1/rogueX isn't so bad, even if crossbow mastery rogue is better.
And god damnit I'd hope a ranger is ranged.

From a tactical standpoint a fighter sorlock would be absolutely superb for that line-up if someone grants the rogue sneak attacks somehow. But that's kinda heavy on the metagame bar.

It's still a shame a ranged paladin won't get that great +2 to hit a fighter would and can't keep functioning truly effectively beyond 10 and might not want crossbow mastery for that reason, but, eh. It'll be fine, probably.
>>
Requesting the Way of the Knife Soul image.
>>
>>51665517
Sadly I've done two fighters so far, and a Sorlock. Latter of which is now considered a demigod and benchmark for power discussion among everyone but the DM's headcanon. We roll for stats and my Sorlock didn't have a single stat below 16. It was a one-off adventure, so we just assume that even with a current time skip of 50 years he's probably as young as he was before.

Maybe instead of thinking of himself as weak, my character thinks of himself as weak without have any advantage of edge in the fight(poisons, traps, plans, etc).
>>
>>51665514
>What level is recommended for book of vile darkness?

10 - 15.
>>
File: many things erase.png (397KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
many things erase.png
397KB, 600x508px
>>51665590
>Rolling for stats
>No stat below 16
>>
>>51665658
I might've fibbed a tiny bit, there was two 15s, but they got evened to 16 after race and feat.
>>
>>51663328
>throw in a nilbog or two
I'd hesitate to ever use a nilbog from Volo's since the only way to deal with it is tie it up and throw it into another plane of existence. That or wait until rocks fall on it.
>>
File: 1467910680245.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1467910680245.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>51665680
We must put an end to rolled stats in 5e.
>>
>>51665761
I kinda agree, it's fun to roll but when you get the kinda rolls I did my character took the spotlight from other characters more than once.
>>
>>51665783
Well, it was a one-shot. I won't complain too much.

The real deal problem is in a non-lethal (Or, even, a serious but only semi-lethal) campaign that is expected to last a long while.
>>
>>51665823
We're rolling again for this upcoming campaign. I'm sorry.
>>
>>51662813
I liked the original Favored Soul better than this new shite. Cleric domain?Medium Armor? Simple weapons? Self-heals? FUCK YES.

Everything else is breddy gud. I'm a sucker for elemenal archetypes.
>>
File: 1463687140002.jpg (61KB, 715x337px) Image search: [Google]
1463687140002.jpg
61KB, 715x337px
>>51665009
>>
So what are the best both fun and useful sorcerer archetypes now? I'm guessing its Fire Draconic/Sea/Stone.
>>
I'm assuming the following is hideously broken. In the unlikely event it's not, I could do with feedback and a levelling suggestion.

Unlocalise
>Casting Time: 1 action
>Range: Self
>Components: V, S
>Duration: 1 Round
You break a small hole in the universe where any future is possible. You summon a copy of yourself, which appears in an unoccupied space that you can see within range. This copy has all of your statistics, abilities, and inventory in their current state. Immediately following the end of your turn, you take an additional turn, controlling this copy. You may take reactions with your copy.
At the start of your next turn, you may choose whether you or the copy disappears.
>>
>>51665937
Would the Copy mimic everything you do? Like cast the same spells you do? If so that shit's beyond level 9. Its like a minute's worth of Wish casts.
>>
>>51662935
>Pick a class I want to play
>Pick a race I think would be fun to roleplay
>Choose a background that fits
>Use a balanced stat array with a bias towards the stats the character needs
>Put character into a folder when it's done
>Proceed to have it collect dust because I'm foreverGM
>>
>>51665997
No mimicking. Your action is used up in the casting of the spell, so you get a bonus action on your turn, plus one reaction monkey/damage sponge, then you get a free turn with the copy, who then serves as a reaction monkey/damage sponge, then when your next turn starts, one or other of them disappears.

At least, that's the idea.
>>
>>51665937
The trouble I see with this is that I have no idea what you mean by "where any future is possible".

Can you use this to summon a copy of yourself from a future in which you know how to solve a puzzle, or some such?

Otherwise it's just a clone spell, and isn't there already one of those?
>>
>>51665848
>I liked the original Favored Soul better than this new shite.
Of course you did, old favored soul was hideously broken.
>>
File: PFQy4yB.gif (27KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
PFQy4yB.gif
27KB, 300x169px
>that one motherfucker who makes no effort to tie his character's origins/backstory into the setting or establish any meaningful stake in the party
>plans out, in advance, a full personal quest arc that has no connection to anyone in the party or the overarching narrative of the campaign, and expects the other PCs to help him pursue it
>tells us half the (planned) story in advance
>>
>>51665937
>>Casting Time: 1 action
>>Range: Self
>>Components: M, One eye that you use to see, that is apart of your body, that is blinded permanently at the end of this spell.
>>Duration: 1 minute per eye used as a component of this spell.

You have advantage on all attacks, ability checks and saving throws. As a free action or a reaction, you can revert to a previous location you were once at after you have casted this spell. Doing so also reverts you back to your HP, conditions, exactly as you were when you were at that moment as though it was an illusion.

If you revert to a location that is occupied, or would harm you, you may choose another location that you can see.

Any eyes blinded this way can only be healed with a wish spell.
>>
>>51666059
The future part is just flavour, I can fix that.

It's based around the flavour of two possible states - where you could be over here hitting this guy, or over here defending yourself, and when the spell ends, only one is true.

That'd be a lot of number juggling to reverse things if I did that, so I was trying to trim it back.

>>51666094
I quite like this. Right flavour, more functional mechanic. What slot would you put it in?
>>
>>51666112
7?

It's called izanagi from naruto
>>
>>51666112
Definitely write the flavour in such a way that it won't be abused by people seeking the secrets to the multiverse.

So basically, you want Schrödinger's Wizard?
>>
>>51666149
>you want Schrödinger's Wizard?
Bingo.

>>51666132
I'll give it some heavy tweaking, but it's potentially more manageable.
>>
File: 1471073621261.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1471073621261.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>51665844
>>
File: 13868013103581.png (103KB, 216x184px) Image search: [Google]
13868013103581.png
103KB, 216x184px
>>51666187
>>
>>51666176
Cool, well, I'd suggest writing it as such. Rather than create a clone, maybe have yourself in two places (ie, shared hitpoints, spell slots, gold pieces, etc) until the spell ends, at which point the caster can decide which of the two places he really is at.

>>51666187
>>51666223
Skeletons are 2spooky.

Anyone ever played as a lich before? It's going to be the primary goal of my necromancer-sorcerer in the next game I'm playing, looking for some ideas about it.
>>
>>51665761
I'd be interested to see a death to ability scores houserule like 13th Age has, to be honest.
>>
>>51666066
I have a group I DM for with someone kinda similar. They tried 5e for about a month and decided they hated it because it "boxed them in" with their choices. They especially hate the background system since the only way they had ever played before was to "just roll stats, get equipment, etc etc and go" with no regard to story or anything (not even names for characters, preferring the name to develop as the game progresses. Once they get a name, then they start to make a big ass questline for their character.

We've had to drop 5e for now, trying Palladium Fantasy 2e for now but I have the group prepping for a Dungeons the Dragoning game that we're going to start about May.
>>
>>51666288
What's the point playing a tabletop game if you're not interested in the storymaking?

Still, I also don't like the 5e backgrounds stuff. Ideals, traits, flaws, etc. I understand how it might make character creation easier for newcomers, but in every game I've run I've made a point to leave those entirely up the players. The options in the rulebook are limited and often inflexible, in my opinion.
>>
Forever DMs, question for you guys.

When your players are traveling, do you like to run random encounters or created from scratch encounters?
>>
>>51666416
I think people mistakenly treat backgrounds like they're set in stone the same way classes/races are. You can basically make up your own background as long as it follows the usual formula: 2 skills, 2 tool proficiencies or languages, and a small amount of non-combat equipment.

As for the whole Ideal/Flaw/Trait/etc business, I have NEVER stuck to just one background for those. Sure, if I start with an existing background I'll look through those characteristics first, but after that I just flip through the rest of the backgrounds until I find things that fit the character. Limiting yourself is just needless frustration.
>>
>>51663065
Knocking ya twit
>>
>>51666416
>Ideals, traits, flaws, etc.
I think they're mostly meant as examples or placeholders. We just started a game with two new players and both immediately asked if they could just write their own. And why not?

As far as the other parts of backgrounds, the rules actually include a paragraph (not even a variant rule) that essentially say that if you don't like any of the options, you can just pick two skills, two language or tool proficiencies, and whatever background feature is the best fit.

Backgrounds are one of the easiest parts of the system to handwave/tailor.
>>
>>51666416
D&D isn't just good for roleplaying. It's good for having an open world where the players can enter a dungeon and do whatver the fuck they can think of to get through, unconstrained by the limtiations of their game system.

5e does this better than 4e and 3e simply because it tries to constrict players via rules less.

Still a bit more OSR-ey or 2e or 1e.
>>
>>51666536
I usually get into my head a couple potential encounters on the map they could run into as well as some random shit depending on where they're at. I'm a touch too lazy to actually build a full table so I usually just use kobold fight club to build a random encounter based off of what the local fauna is.
>>
Trying to edit the tg character sheets in the pastebin. How should I go about it? Do it all in Adobe Illustrator?
>>
>>51664869
I always thought your patron showed you a shortcut to magical power, which is why jocks and nerds are better casters than the slacker that is the warlock
>>
>>51666536
A combination. Usually random, but I'll craft ones with some sort of campaign significance, like an encounter with enemy minions or miniboss.

>>51666559
>>51666640
Puritan's gonna pure, though. I'm sure we're all familiar with people who won't touch anything that's not in the rulebook.

>>51666675
I suppose so. I've just always seem tabletop games as an open-world storytelling thing. I agree with 5e being the better solution for this.
>>
>>51666753
>Autists gonna aut, though.
ftfy
>>
>>51666753
I'll admit though, 5e's strong point is open world interactive roleplay storytelling.

However, the rest system is something of a downfall in that regard, I feel, as it gets pretty metagamey since the players can either just rest all the time or the DM has to keep pressuring people constantly.

Would work better if resources worked some other way, but you can't exactly have 'must pray in church for five hours' without that limiting Cleric concepts, since, say, someone might want to play a non-church cleric or the DM might want the players in a churchless land, or sleeping in dungeons, etc etc.
>>
>>51666416
Background section flat out tells you to alter it to fit your character background if you feel it doesn't fit. The roll tables only exist if you feel like you want to go a bit more OSR/AD&D and randomly generate your character sheet then fit a story to him.
>>
A few questions regarding planes.

The Shadowfell is said to be a reflection of the Material plane- So if someone built a city in the Material Plane, would a decrepit "Shadow" version of it spring up in the Shadowfell?

If a dragon gets trapped in the Shadowfell, it becomes a Shadow Dragon. So what would happen to people who ended up stuck there?

Is there any more 5e-Specific info on planes, or do I need to go crack open Planescape?
>>
Speaking of backgrounds, I need to fluff out one of my characters a little, so toss some random ideas at me. He's a wood elf druid that somehow ended up in Barovia. Anything that comes to mind.
>>
>>51665137
>even dick ass thieves don't steal or trick friends.

Tell that to the dickass thief who kept jacking my javelins and used them for kindling.
>>
>>51666880
>Is there any more 5e-Specific info on planes
Appendix C in the PHB is all about planes.

Also I don't think man-made structures are necessarily reflected in either the Shadowfell or Feywild (the light/dark echos of the material plane) but I could be wrong.
>>
>>51666992
But he wasn't your friend anon, he was a cunt.
>>
>>51662932
Are the Battlemaster effects for others that good though?

I thought people said the Banneret was terribly weak.

Valor Bard... ehh, maybe.
>>
>>51666880
3.5 manual of the planes is pretty good
>>
Is the idea of playing a Aaracokra Grapple rouge just stupid or is it stupid good? What better way to assasinate people then dropping them from 900ft? Am I just stupid?
>>
>>51666880
People become edgelords, and adopt names like Shadowfel D. Felshadow.
>>
>>51667152
I mean Expertise for athletics, dash as bonus action I think it could work. Say that you are considered encumbered whilst flying its still 80ft (8d6) per round of flying.
>>
>>51667152
Weight lifting and carrying limits would prevent you from doing that
>>
>>51667152
Mechanically it's pretty great, though there is a limit to fall damage which means it won't do more than 20d6 and there's some creatures that will resist non-weapon physical damage.

You could just be a warlock and eldritch blast everything from the skies.

However, it's a rather un-fun way of doing things. It's a cheap gimmick that'll get stale very fast, especially for the DM.
>>
>>51667193

>>51667074
I'll have to look into that. I want to run something involving the other planes.

>>51666998
Right, thanks.

>>51667193
Sounds about right.
>>
>>51667200
>>51667214
Plus you move at half speed while grappling
The point is you can do it but get ready for it to be a pain to get past your DM
>>
File: DNCfzW2.jpg (971KB, 2052x1031px) Image search: [Google]
DNCfzW2.jpg
971KB, 2052x1031px
>>51666536
I gave my players a sandstorm this weekend traveling across open desert. They could either take it and pray their cloth facemasks held (suffocation damage was rolled early to discourage this) or look around for a makeshift refuge - which happened to be a monstrous scorpion den.

So yes, I gave them some BS to deal with to make their trek noteworthy, even though they didn't like it, because otherwise I would have just said "ok, subtract two days rations and all divine casters, pick new spell, cuz it's been a few days and we're there yet"

Unless you build in some teleporting magic or WoW style flightpaths, you should strive to make travel feel tedious and interminable, because in low fantasy it would be. I don't mean punish them for wanting to leave your contained sandbox town, but don't just let them roll up to a new environment willy nilly.

In short: I create from scratch and give them the ability to avoid 'at cost'
>>
>>51667246
>Even though they didn't like it

That's the issue here.
It's not that the whole concept is bad at all, and it does sound like something that'd be interesting, but there must be a reason they didn't like it such as it being time-consuming and drawing focus away from the main events.
>>
>>51667002
A cunt my barb ended up decapitating after impaling him on a couple javelins.

Boy was that cathartic, but holy shit the dude playing the Rogue went way off the deep end, he kept digging himself into a hole of dickassery
>>
>>51667332
TBF I didn't realize this until my post-session survey 'what are your most and least favorite parts of today's 5 hour mission'

I had thought to keep them rolling dice and 'participating' rather than me reading several paragraphs while they sat there and wondered about their next bathroom break, but it had literally nothing to do with the story. I didn't make 'beasts living in the desert' atmospheric or important enough, so it felt like a side-quests diversion. I still think my principle stands, but I didn't execute it well this time 'round
>>
How does playing D&D online work anyways? Is it just like an IRC chat or Discord or something?
>>
File: roll20 session.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
roll20 session.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>51667425
Most sane people use roll20. It's incredibly handy.
>>
File: Pat.jpg (64KB, 620x622px) Image search: [Google]
Pat.jpg
64KB, 620x622px
>>51666275
>necromancer
>sorcerer

Pick one.
>>
>>51667524
So it's just text chat?
>>
>>51667612
Roll20 has video chat.
>>
>>51667631
Ew.
>>
>>51662935
>think of an interesting character gimmick that gives roleplaying opportunity
A farmers boy that ran away to the big city, away from his family and all responsibility. He desiress above all, the wealth needed to buy a sea vessel, and explore the world
>Pick a class that could help with this
Probably a rogue, most likely. Maybe a ranger for the exploration element or a sorcerer if I wanted to go that route.
>Pick a race based on a mix between the rule of cool, what everyone else is playing and avoiding being too much of a snowflake (no tieflings or dragonborn)
Probably a halfling because free-spirited as fuck, maybe a human because normie as fuck.
>roll 3d6, assign to whatever abilities I want.
>>
>>51667645
Low self esteem or weak stomach?
>>
>>51667684
Weak stomach. I'm worried about what the pool of potential players would even look and behave like.
>>
>>51667524
Not him, I had heard decent things about Fantasy Grounds too. Basically a fancier roll20.

Haven't played D&D since most of my online friends that were interested in playing it or some other game have gone and gotten a case of life it looks like, but another friend of mine recently got interested and has noone to play with irl, so maybe one day I can play some with him on either of those.

No idea when though.
>>
>>51667722
Online play is great if you have a group that's all moved apart.
Either way, you always have the choice of what kind of chat to use.
>>
File: roll20.jpg (1MB, 1718x874px) Image search: [Google]
roll20.jpg
1MB, 1718x874px
>>51667612
We're also using discord to communicate. Roll 20 serves as a battle map, an engine for rolling, it has character sheets, handouts, music and other stuff.
>>
>>51667582
You can't stop me trying!

But I'll probably acquiesce before the game starts and just play a Wizard. I just like the idea of natural talent opposed to book learning.
>>
>>51667722
You can do voice only, but then what you imagine they look like might be even more horrifying.
>>
My players found the hand of some monster in a bag stolen from a cult, what magic abilities or quirks it haves?
>>
>>51667736
>Online play is great if you have a group that's all moved apart.
Sadly, I'm looking to pick up a second group because my regular group plays bi-weekly (scheduling) and it's paaaainful. We'll finish Curse of Strahd by 2020 if we're lucky.
>>
>>51667768
It's a hand of glory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_of_Glory
>>
>>51667074
1InB4 but its 3.5 REEEEEEEEEEE

Whenevr a player of mine rolle 'Knowledge: The Planes", I read almost exclusively from the 3.5 manual of the planes passages. It's good stuff
>>
So, the sorcerer ua looks hilarious. I remember when they released a UA guide on making custom classes. IIRC, the biggest thing to avoid with sorcerer origins was giving them too big a spell list. And then they just go and give the sorcerer the entire cleric spell list.

Is mearls retarded?
>>
File: 1459254937158.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459254937158.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>51666753
>people who won't touch anything that's not in the rulebook
That's the thing, though. Background customization is in the rulebook. It's not even qualified as a variant rule. Page 125, on the bottom-right:

>Customizing a Background
>You might want to tweak some of the features of a background so it better fits your character or the campaign setting. To customize a background, you can replace one feature with any other one, choose any two skills, and choose a total of two tool proficiencies or languages from the sample backgrounds. You can either use the equipment package from your background or spend coin on gear as described in the equipment section. (If you spend coin, you can't also take the equipment package suggested for your class.) Finally, choose two personality traits, one ideal, one bond, and one flaw. If you can't find a feature that matches your desired background, work with your GM to create one.

If they want to be a rules-lawyer, then fire right back with the fucking RAW.
>>
File: thor.jpg (506KB, 1600x2171px) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
506KB, 1600x2171px
I need a magical warhammer for a Paladin who worships a Thundergod. My player asked for something akin to Thor's hammer, specifically the ability to throw and retrieve a warhammer. A Flight speed wouldn't be bad either.

Trouble is another member of the party has a Thunder Hammer already, so I need to avoid making it too similar.

How does this sound for a 10th level party? Hoping not to exceed Very Rare quality, if possible.
>+1 Warhammer, Versatile, Thrown (30/60ft)
>+1d6 Lightning Damage on hit
>When thrown, returns to hand at end of your turn if open hand
>1/long rest: Gain a Flight Speed of 30ft for one hour
>>
>>51667839
I thought the guideline was about giving them too many spells known, not too many choices (since they don't prepare spells). I could be misremembering that though.

But the answer to your question is yes, regardless.
>>
Would anyone have an idea where to find a folder of tiles for roll20?
>>
File: 5e modifying classes sorcerer.png (24KB, 694x212px) Image search: [Google]
5e modifying classes sorcerer.png
24KB, 694x212px
>>51667889
>>51667839
They tested the waters with the original favored soul and storm sorcerer, and the new favored soul is a compromise that fits the flavor, expands options, but doesn't make them strictly better than all other sorcerers.
>>
>>51667951
>but doesn't make them strictly better than all other sorcerers.

But it does make them strictly better than all other sorcerers.

Anyways, I read the rest of the UA, all the options but favored soul are shit, and every option is boring. Favored Soul is overpowered.

Way to go crawford/mearls. Another fantastic release.
>>
File: Adorable vicious predators.png (191KB, 351x193px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable vicious predators.png
191KB, 351x193px
Give me a stat block for adorable, fluffy, feathered velociraptors like pic related. I need them to be weak enough to be considered to be kept as pets, but strong enough to be a threat to low-level players if they piss one off.
>>
>>51667989
Can't you just fluff the velociraptor statblock into those?
>>
>>51667887
The third rule limits the usefulness to anyone with multiple attacks, so your Paladin might not like that. The flight speed doesn't require concentration, so you can fly and still use special smites. Also keep in mind how the ability to fly like that will impact that player's ability to affect the environment. I assume it requires attunement?
>>
Anons? Simple question; do you think there's any chance we'll get a new UA on the 13th?

Likewise, anyone got any ideas for possible Warlock Patrons or Pacts we could get for it?

We've got archfey, fiends, great old ones, undying monsters, a "radiant spirit" (undying light) and a very specific godly patron, so far. What niches are there left to fill? I could see a Sha'ir or Athasian Templar, an Angelic Patron, maybe a Darkness Patron, and I know I'd love a "Dark Mother" type Patron.

Likewise, what alternate forms of pact are left? We got an enchanted blade, a magical grimoire, and a familiar.

On a different topic, anyone got a copy of Kobold Press' Southland Heroes? It's missing from the Mega.

>>51667989
There's an actual Velociraptor profile (as in, the feathered, turkey-sized hunter) in Volo's Guide, if that's helpful. Might work if you reskin that. Other than that... I think there's a 5e update of 4e's Needletooth Drake, which was basically a fantasy Compsognathus, if you look around online.
>>
>>51668036
>do you think there's any chance we'll get a new UA on the 13th?
Yeah, they're supposed to be going back to weekly

>Likewise, anyone got any ideas for possible Warlock Patrons or Pacts we could get for it?
Hopefully we get to praise Kek
>>
Have you guys ever shown your players an encoded message and have them decipher it?
I'd like to do something simple, my party is mostly novices.
>>
Anyone care to look over this homebrew and tell me what you think?

http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/rku9dTcdl

Any grammar corrections would also be appreciated.

I'm not racist, I swear.
>>
>>51668113
>novices
avoid if possible, try a riddle, REAL maze, or some other puzzle to figure out.
>>
>>51667979
> sea sorcerer
> not fantastic
curse is a great movement control. Sorcerer has both push and pull spell and movement speed reduction is great.

The ability to negate 20+ damage (scale up to 40) once pert short rest from common damage type is also good.
>>
>>51668113
what if their character have more INT than the player? 16 INT is like world genius level.
>>
File: Lu_bu.jpg (1MB, 2360x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Lu_bu.jpg
1MB, 2360x2000px
How would you make Lu Bu, and would he be any good?
>>
>>51668032
>Attunement
Fuck, I always forget to put that. But yes.

Does reducing Flight to one minute sound more controllable? Also, how should I word the throw attack to allow extra attack to work?
>>
Why is favored soul the best class ever?
>>
>>51668217
because its incomplete
>>
>>51668058
Because it has access to two spell lists, taking the sorcerer from "least available spells to learn" to "most available spells to learn", and completely throwing balance out the door.
>>
>>51668210
I guess I can give them a hint in that case.

>>51668175
Yeah I'd like to look more into those in the future. Right now though I want them to find a short, simple letter but encoded.
>>
>>51668216
If you want it stronger then you could make the throw a bonus action.
>>
>>51668254
Least available spells was already held by warlocks and rangers.
>>
>>51668287
Would that make the weapon too good?
>>
DM here, what do you do to improve your skills/avoid burning out? I've been running OotA for roughly 6 months, and I'm starting to feel that my players aren't as satisfied as they were. In addition, I'm sweating bullets because I have no idea what they will do once they actually reach the surface.
>>
>>51668363
Depends on what you want for it and whether he has GWM
If its going for artefact tier, its fine. 1d6 lightning damage is already a few tens of thousands worth of gold.
>>
>>51668384
>DM here, what do you do to improve your skills/avoid burning out?

I dont even play premade campaigns.

If you're creating your own shit, you'll always have something to be as engaged in as the players.
>>
>>51668384
You PANIC

But really, just ask your players if there's anything you could improve on. Sometime they'll know what they want more/less of. It might also help to analyze your own game/notes, see what you think you might have been able to do better.
>>
>>51668423
No feats this game (my players value their ASIs too much. But Artifact? Really?
>>
>>51668429
I run for a store doing adventure league.
I still like the adventure, but I think my players are getting worn out after fleeing from daemon lords twice.
>>51668473
I end ever session asking my players for comments/critiques, but they always say they have a good time.
>>
>>51668496
Then either your players are genuinely having fun, or they feel they can't criticize you for some reason or another.
>>
>>51668496
>I end ever session asking my players for comments/critiques, but they always say they have a good time
Take it from a crippingly insecure DM: If they say they liked it, and they don't sound sarcastic, then they liked it.

Take the win. It does you no good to work yourself up over nothing.
>>
>>51668567
I had one player talk to me about experience points, and that went over peacefully, so I don't know where the hesitation comes from, if there is any.
>>
>>51668639
Then you're probably fine, and worrying about nothing.
>>
>>51668632
True but it does nobody any good if that's all they say. I want to create the best possible experience I can for my players. If they say it was good then I don't know what to improve on.
>>
I'm having trouble deciding what my next choice of character should be.

Storm Sorcerer, Dragon Sorcerer (Lightning), Tempest Theurge or Tempest Cleric.

Also is the Elemental Adept feat worth it if I'm focusing on a specific element?
>>
>>51668778
Shit, shit, shit and actually okay.

Go tempest cleric, it's the only non-shit thing fuck theurgists and no, Elemental Adept is usually not worth bothering with.
>>
Why are official 5e maps so small?
>>
>>51668840
Alright I've ruled out Sorcerer.

Are there any Lawful or Neutral Good gods of storms in forgotten realms? I had a look at the back of the book but couldn't see any.
>>
>>51668709
Ask for specifics then.

>what was your favorite moment
>worst?
>what did you think about NPC#345?
>Did that battle work out how you liked?
>Was X interesting for your character
>>
>>51668931
Sorcerer is probably okay but it's still kind of disappointing for a longer campaign or if there's a wizard or other spellcasters playing hardball. Unless you played one of the stronger UAs like shadow or stone. But those aren't storm ones.

I know for sure there's a massive lacking of lawful good storm gods. I don't think there's any neutral good either off the top of my head. If zeus was in there somehow, he might qualify.

Except true neutrals or chaotic neutrals and such for storm gods.
>>
>>51668136
>I'm not racist, I swear.
>doesn't put Jewish master race

Mhm
>>
Okay, so the Eldritch Knight uses spells to improve his or her combat abilities, so they mostly use abjuration and evocation.

The Arcane Trickster uses spells to improve his or her tricking abilities, so they mostly use enchantment and illusion.

What kind of 1/3-casting archetype might use the other schools of magic? Transmutation in particular.
>>
I'm running a campaign where my party spends a lot of time on a ship. What are some good ways I can have them pass the time/skill checks they can do?
>>
>>51669152
Deckhand work, cooking, fishing, card games, arm wrestling
>>
>>51668136
>I'm not racist
>Literally saying that races are different because they get different benefits

D&D is naturally racist. Races aren't all equal, they have upsides and downsides. Usually.

From a stats standpoint, there's too much 'Choose between minor fluff feature, a skill or combat power'.. But I guess cold resistance might be comparable to a skill. Maybe.
>>
File: Orzammar.png (1MB, 1390x895px) Image search: [Google]
Orzammar.png
1MB, 1390x895px
Do you have a dwarven kingdom in your world, /5eg/? What is it like?

My players just encountered the one in mine. They are super isolationist and xenophobic, like other dwarven kingdoms. The dwarves here are far more technologically superior compared to the rest of the world when it comes to warfare, however.

They're the only ones in possession of the boomstick and are currently in construction of the first sky vessel. They're not very aggressive, however, as the dwarves have always been ones to avoid direct conflict and fund/arm wars afar to aid their interest. Sometimes, if allies are in dire need, they will stomp out competition with their superior tech.

For the first time, and with the confidence of their sky vessel, they are interested in claiming some of the smaller villages and towns to their southern borders.

SEKAI ICHI
>>
>>51669148
I guess it doesn't necessarily need to be a 1/3-casting archetype, just someone who dabbles in wizard magic.

Hypothetically even, like, a ranger or paladin with a magic-focused archetype.
>>
>>51669148
Some kind of spellcaster monk that isn't shitty fucking W4E might be Transmutation/Divination?
>>
>>51669135
Well shit. Is it possible to be a Chaotic Good cleric of Talos or something? I know you should be roughly aligned with your deity but there's not much choice here.
>>
>>51668931
Aren't they all evil in Forgotten Realms? Talos, Umberlee... uhhh... what about Valkur?
>>
>>51669260
Huh he doesn't actually have storms or lightning under his domain. He's got seas and air but not storms.
>>
File: 1483066431523.png (682KB, 995x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1483066431523.png
682KB, 995x1148px
>>51669202
>>51669220
Which school has the best spells to help/hinder a fellow mage? I've been mulling over a Witchguard style Ranger archetype for a while, and I'd like some perspective on this sort of thing.
>>
>>51669220
Possibly.

I was also thinking maybe a barbarian with transmutation-influence rage abilities.

>>51669350
>help
Not sure.
>hinder
Abjuration.
>>
>>51669350
If you're going to be helping a fellow wizard you'll probably just need to match him
>>
>>51669368
>>51669384
I was thinking like an arcane Ranger, sort of. I was thinking something like: Your training allows you to both amplify the magic of allied spellcasters, and hamper your enemies. Starting at 3rd level, whenever you are within 30ft of a creature and it begins casting a spell which requires a spell attack, you can use your Reaction to give that creature Advantage or Disadvantage on that roll.
>>
>>51668213

Viable build
>variant human battlemaster fighter with glaive/halberd
>take Polearm Master and GWM feats, maybe Sentinel if I get high-level

Fluff-respecting build
>variant human frenzy barb (rage when his daughter/girlfriend get hurt) with glaive/halberd
>Polearm Master and GWM feats, also Savage Attacker for synergy with the Brutal Critical feature
>>
>>51668213
DMPC
Advise your players not to challenge him
>>
>>51668477
What idiot would give up feats?
>>
>>51669474
We like getting our stats up to 20 first. Or at least above 16.
>>
>>51669413
I think that's too strong, at least for 3rd level. If it was just advantage then you'd be fine.

I could still see it getting a bit overpowered with more powerful spells, so maybe a "the spell must be cast at a level for which you have slots" to put a cap on it? But I'm not 100% sure that'd be necessary.
>>
>>51669489
Eh, the idea was allowing the Arcane Ranger to "threaten" spellcasters even at a little range. The fluff I was going with was they are protectors of mages, and hunters of those who go bad.
>>
File: 1485739507402.jpg (116KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1485739507402.jpg
116KB, 800x1132px
What would be a good Archfey Patron for a Pallylock OotA?
>>
>>51663008
A johnny appleseed type, just adventuring for the heck of it, making your way through the wilds.
>>
>>51665761
Best ability score method?
>>
>>51669503
Well, there's already the Mage Slayer feat.

Maybe at 6th level they can cast Counterspell without a spell slot 1/rest?
>>
So im writing up the Dark Elves/Drow of my campaign, and they worship three entities. Loth, Demon Queen of Spiders is the chief among the worshippers, but both Grazzt, the Dark Prince, and Tharizdun the Black Sun, are worshipped.

Drow Nobles of the houses are uniquely gifted by the entity they chiefly worship. Drow Nobles of Loth are gifted a spider branded form of vampirism. They don't become mist, they become swarms of spiders. They transform into spiders, and command spiders. Those who fail becoming a vampire mutate into driders.

My question is, what kind of gifts could Grazzt and Tharizdun bestow to the noble houses that favour them?
>>
>>51669566
Hm. Probably good. My 7th level feature was basically going to make any creature with Spellcasting or Innate Spellcasting a free Favored Enemy.
>>
>>51669234
Honestly you could say you're a lawful good sect of an otherwise chaotic good god and get away with it. .. Possibly. Depends on DM.

But generally as long as you're within 1 step of the god's alignment, you're fine.
>>
>>51669488
Yeah but you're making an item for people around level 10, right? That's at least one stat at 20 for a Fighter already.

Unless you mean to tell me that no one in the party is already variant human or a Fighter.
>>
>>51669368
>I was also thinking maybe a barbarian with transmutation-influence rage abilities.
Okay, follow-up question. What ability score would be best for this?

Obviously if you're taking from the wizard list the traditional ability is Intelligence. But if it's built around using spells in conjunction with raging, then Intelligence doesn't make much sense. Also there's the matter of MAD.

As I'm imagining it, the ability that would make the most sense fluff-wise is Constitution, but, well, you see the problem with that.

As I see it, the best choice would probably be Charisma, but Wisdom also calls out to me temptingly. What say you?
>>
>>51669542
I feel like this is a question to ask your DM.

Unless you are the DM, at which point I'll tell you to create an Archfey that would give a damn about the pallylock.
>>
>>51669614
No Fighters, and the one Human went standard because he's new to the group and didn't want to show his powerlevel and look like a sperg, basically.
>>
>>51669635
I was just wondering because I know very little about the Fey themselves or the general non-human god cosmology.

Devils and Demons are a lot easier to remember because, generally, they end up getting statted and fought in one adventure or another.
>>
>>51667425

If you care about a grid, most people use roll20.

If you don't, I've seen skype, IRC, and Discord all be things.
>>
>>51669619
Why would Charisma, Wisdom, or Constitution of all things effect your ability to retain focus?

Intelligence is very underused in this system. It also explicitly governs mental faculties associated with rote study and recall -- functions that innately require a strong focus.
>But if it's built around using spells in conjunction with raging, then Intelligence doesn't make much sense.
In that context, why doesn't this make sense? Intelligence governs the ability to recall information, so why doesn't it govern the ability to recall information while under stress? No other ability score but Intelligence works for this.
>>
How the fuck do goblins speak, /5eg/?

Players will probably be running into them and I just realized I have no clue how they speak.
>>
>>51669723
Goblinoid and common, IIRC.

I like to give them high, raspy voices if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>51669723
They sound like Parisians.
>>
>>51669689
>No other ability score but Intelligence works for this.
But by that logic, the bard, cleric, druid, paladin, ranger, sorcerer, and warlock should not exist.

The barbarian archetype I'm picturing uses transmutation to enhance raging. There's spellcasting, of course, but other features might include adopting bestial aspects. It's more of an intrinsic or primal magic which happens to use the wizard's spell list.

I'm not saying barbarians all need to be GRRR GRUK SMASH but a significant Int focus does sort of clash with their angry wildman imagery.
>>
What's a good favored servant for a vampire wizard masquerading as a local noble of great influence?
>>
>>51669723
Either Common backwards, or quick and feverish.
>>
>>51669772
>But by that logic, the bard, cleric, druid, paladin, ranger, sorcerer, and warlock should not exist.
How so? Bards cast from their song's magic, and Charisma is the stat for performance. Clerics cast from their patrons: Wisdom governs that. Druids, same as Clerics; Paladins cast from their Oath, same as Bards. Rangers cast using roughly the same means as Druids, Sorcerers cast from their bloodlines, and Warlocks cast from their Pact (not unlike Paladins).

>I'm not saying barbarians all need to be GRRR GRUK SMASH but a significant Int focus does sort of clash with their angry wildman imagery.
If having significant INT does clash with your "angry wildman imagery," then yes, you are saying that barbarians shouldn't be smart. That's not necessarily bad, so I don't know why you're evading it.

If you think it's more appropriate for them to cast using Druidic/Ranger style nature magic, then go ahead and use Wisdom. That's what that's for. But saying that it makes no sense for a subclass to cast spells using Intelligence should be obviously ridiculous.
>>
It's time for the annual 'how the fuck do we make Bladelock better?' argument.

How about this Invocation option I just came up with:

>Unnatural Artisan
>Requirements: Pact of the Blade
>You can create three different types of artisans' tools or anything on the tool table. While you have these, you are considered proficient with that tool. You can spend an hour changing one tool kit you have to another, and use an action to change the type of tool set you are using at the moment.

Thoughts?
>>
>>51669857
Also, should say this:
>You can't make a land or sea vehicle with this invocation
>>
Anyone here has a source from where I can download the 2nd edition Forgotten Realms setting books?

Love the setting as it was before 4th edition (I'm running a game with 5th but set in 1372). I own almost every 3rd edition FR sourcebook, but I heard the 2nd edition material was pretty good.

I could've asked in another D&D thread but that doesn't exist.
>>
>>51669772
Actually I just realized it might make more sense to take from the sorcerer's spell list rather than the wizard's.

>>51669832
I'm saying a wizard with 12-14 Int makes sense to me, but once you're pushing it to its max it gets odd.

>But saying that it makes no sense for a subclass to cast spells using Intelligence should be obviously ridiculous.
It is obviously ridiculous! You get a gold star for discovering the concept of a strawman argument.
>>
>>51669922
*barbarian with 12-14 Int
>>
>>51669723
A great many languages rip off dwarvish. A goblinoid speaker and a dwarvish speaker could probably communicate basic fragments with one another but not much more.
>>
>>51669922
You have claimed that
>if it's built around using spells in conjunction with raging, then Intelligence doesn't make much sense.
You haven't offered any reasoning for why Intelligence "doesn't make much sense," so I left out whatever your reasoning might be and simply pointed out that the end result is that your subclass (whatever it is) shouldn't use Intelligence.

Which is fine: there are caster subclasses that cast from other stuff, I think. I'm pretty sure that elemental monk casts from Wisdom, for example. There's no reason to get upset. I'm just saying that a knee-jerk reaction to "intelligent barbarians" is a bit of a flimsy reason to utterly rule out "Intelligence" when you're considering a homebrew subclass that casts Wizard spells. If it really does make more sense to cast from something else, go ahead, but I'm just saying that I don't think you've given Intelligence a fair shake here.
>>
>>51669560
27 point buy for normal, run of the mill campaigns. You can increase the point buy bank if you want a higher power level.
>>
>>51669651
It's honestly more spergy to intentionally gimp yourself so you don't look like a sperg.
>>
>>51669654
Again, I'm assuming you're the DM, but you can just come up with a whole lot of backstory by creating the patron yourself. Hell, even if you're a player, you can still have at it. Figure out why he's affiliated with the Archfey, and to what ends he had to resort to get there.
>>
>>51669857
Just fucking give bladelocks multiple attacks at level 6 then give them an invocation to use charisma instead of strength or dexterity for fighting.
>>
>>51669993
Fine. That's fair.

The problem is that raging is essentially becoming a mindless Strength machine. Wisdom (which is more tied to instincts) would be less affected than Intelligence (which is standing there thinking). Consider the difference between Perception and Investigation: it's easier to imagine a raging barbarian hearing rustling leaves and reacting than a raging barbarian carefully examining a wall for traps.

I'm going with sorcerer rather than wizard now anyway so it's a bit of a moot point, but I admit I was a bit too dismissive of your criticism.
>>
>>51670049
>The problem is that raging is essentially becoming a mindless Strength machine.
Why though? It doesn't HAVE to be that way. Do you literally lose your mind? No: raging doesn't force you to attack friendly people, and you're still in control of your actions per the mechanics. Are Intelligent people less capable of meditation? Of course not. Rage is similar: it's just a different state of mind. Just because somebody's yelling a lot doesn't mean they can't also be smart, even in the same instant as they are yelling a lot.

And neither is it hard for me to imagine a barbarian investigating a wall for traps: Conan was pretty stoic, after all, and tomb-raiding is a good profession for a barbarian away from home.
>>
>>51662935
>pick a class that I want to play that fits the party
>come up with a rough idea for the personality and background
>play a session or two to feel out the party dynamic before setting anything else in stone
>binge movies/books/etc. with characters similar to what I'm going for
>>
>>51670044
Fair enough. Pretty much comes down to "use your imagination" as usual, right?

Oberon it is, hell, maybe Titania so I can get all Brettonian and yell "For the Lady!" when I smite a bitch.
>>
>>51669586
Any help here?
>>
>>51669586
>>51670178
There's not a lot of detail on Grazzt or Tharzidun here. If Loth has "spiders," what do those two have?

Just based on their titles ("Dark Prince" and "Black Sun") I was thinking that powers of magical darkness could work. But that powerset seems somewhat limited, and it's generic enough that it could work for either entity. So if you have any more information about those two already thought up to go on, that'd be cool.
>>
Any characters you guys roll up end up different when you actually play them? I made a Divination wizard intending for him to be the nerdy, meek and bookish type and playing a more supportive role, but I found out the other two party members were Lore and Valor Bards. In combat, he's murder incarnate and has killed most of the stuff we've come up against. Though, in social situations he regresses to autism incarnate.
>>
>>51670178
Tie them in with shadows and darkness. Cloaks and arms and armor of purest midnight, movement through shadows, particular luck in things that come in threes.

Tharzidan is all about frosting death, yeah? Immunity to cold and aging, spells that emphasize those things, and a willingness to ruin things just for the sake of it, rather than any tangible benefit. People who'd kill the Sun just to do it.
>>
>>51670217
As a power hungry wizard, I wasn't expecting to end up being the moral compass of the group and lecturing the paladin on why it's not okay to execute an unconscious guard just because he has an evil starfish in his brain.
>>
>>51670202
Grazzt is all about that primal desire. His mask of civility is a thin one. The noble houses that follow Grazzt are the most hedonistic of the Drow.

Tharizdun is like entropy and darkness. He's the one I least understand, but I imagine since his symbol is the Black Sun, his followers are the most adamant to reclaim the surface.
>>
>>51670147
So you're getting both class features from the same entity?
>>
>>51670217
Rolled a cleric who I intended to be the archetypal, lovable friend-to-all who only fights to protect his friends. Problem was the party was full of morally gray assholes, so I ended up playing him kind of like Thoros of Myr, having given up on whatever his god's plan was and just dedicated himself to protecting the party sorceress.

Conversely, I rolled another cleric who was supposed to be the stereotypical god-warrior asshole, and ended up basically being Mightily Oats.
>>
>>51670202
>Graz'zt
Pure hedonism mixed with a healthy dosage of betrayal and lies
>Tharizdun
Papa of da abyss. Made the shit by himself and was chained within for all eternity for being the paragon of CE. He is on layer 586 and is completely insane 98% of the time. The 2% he plans his escape with deadly cunning.
>>
>>51670276
>Tie them in with shadows and darkness. Cloaks and arms and armor of purest midnight, movement through shadows, particular luck in things that come in threes.

I do have a thing where Drow use weapons, armor, and material woven from darkness. Maybe the houses that favour Tharizdun know the secret of shadow-weaving.

That doesn't really help with what gifts the nobles get.
>>
File: 1485151560741.jpg (162KB, 1024x956px) Image search: [Google]
1485151560741.jpg
162KB, 1024x956px
>>51662935
1) roll stats down the line
2) pick class that fits the stats
3) come up with a backstory/race
>>
If you're Paladin 5/Warlock 1, do you get all your expended spell slots back on a short or long rest?

Paladin resets after long, but Warlock is after short or long. Thonking.
>>
>>51670512
Read multiclass rule again.

Warlock spell slot is separate from other class spell slot.
>>
So I've got a player who wants to make a Gnome Barbarian. I'm almost certain it's for roleplay and character concept reasons, but RAW they won't be able to use Heavy weapons without suffering a disadvantage on all their attacks (being a Small creature).

Would you guys allow a slight bending of that rule though, to amend it to where if the player is raging they can use Heavy weapons just fine, because they don't care about where they're hitting someone, just that they have to hit them and the barbarian rage is giving them that supernatural strength/speed needed to properly use a Heavy weapon?
>>
>>51669998
>>51669560
I prefer 30 PB. No ability score below 10.
>>
File: 168751v.jpg (255KB, 464x638px) Image search: [Google]
168751v.jpg
255KB, 464x638px
>>51670386
Generally, he's a paladin of the larger elven pantheon, but he'll dedicate himself to a particular member to about third level for the Tome, before continuing on with Pallyhood. That said, 5e pallys don't have to dedicate themselves to gods, just the Oaths of an order.
I'm a player, btw.
>>
>>51670015
Well, he's a sperg so...

But in all seriousness our party is always weird. Not picking feats except for certain builds is kind of common for us. And we really do need those ASI points since we use the array for our stats most campaigns.
>>
alright, 5eg, I have a challenge. explain to me why grasping vine is a 4th level spell. effects are as follows:

4th-level conjuration
Casting Time: 1 bonus action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute
You conjure a vine that sprouts from the ground in an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see within range. When you cast this spell, you can direct the vine to lash out at a creature within 30 feet of it that you can see. That creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be pulled 20 feet directly toward the vine.

Until the spell ends, you can direct the vine to lash out at the same creature or another one as a bonus action on each of your turns.
>>
>>51670662
It's a bonus action and 20 feet is kind of a lot.
>>
>>51670662
On it's own it's meh, but if there are some environmental things going on or someone else in the party is using a good aoe that you can pull them into then yeah.
>>
If you guys were going to fluff a weapon as a machete what weapon would you guys use?
>>
>>51670662
Does it seriously not do damage? You'd think it'd function like a better Thorn Whip, or at least be able to target more opponents as you level.
>>
>>51670869
Scimitar. Slashing, light weapon.
>>
New bread needed
>>
>>51671091
I got one primed to go unless someone else wants to.
>>
Anyone here play Knowledge cleric? Was it fun? Which knowledge skill should I choose (Arcana seem to be the most useful one).
>>
Is GWM really a good feat? The -5 to attack just seems like it's going to really screw you over.
>>
>>51671418
You use it to kill mook or lower armor enemy. The bonus action to attack is great.
>>
new thread
>>51671431
>>
>>51663134
I like most of that bar point 2.

I would just scale the sorcery points on short rest starting from 5.

Level 5 - 2 - Level 10 - 4 - Level 15 - 6 - Level 20 - 8
>>
>>51662813
We'll receive the Mystic after the wizard UA correct?
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.