[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1335: Kids Next Door Rule Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 464
Thread images: 86

File: 1486306095506.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1486306095506.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51638184
>>
File: 1457986505819.png (720KB, 771x645px) Image search: [Google]
1457986505819.png
720KB, 771x645px
Hey guys guess what.

BUILDSPAM.

Jump 11: Gravity Falls
Origin: Mystery Kid [1100]
Perks:
Awesome Opening Sequence - Neat and detailed intro for jumps!
Perks:
Where is it, where is it, AHA! - Excellent at speed-reading and researching under pressure. Also immune to paper cuts.
Dipper Depths [1000] - Strength of character and inner strength when the chips are down.
Laugh All You Want, I Have A Plan! [800] - Quickly plan and take inventory of available resources, increasingly effective when under pressure.
Journalist [500] - Can take up to 2 hours to quickly document the strengths, weaknesses, supernatural powers, preferences, etc. of a person or supernatural being. Can even condense the information into a concise and simple enough catalog that a 12 year old could understand it.

Items:
Black Light

Companions:
MYSTERY TWINS! [300] - Lisa
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Trembley Before Me! [500]
MATCH MADE! [300]
Dipper Depths [200]
Widdle Ol' Jumper [0]

Drawbacks: Journal Page - Journal 2 [1200]

I just kind of appear in the Gnome Island and quickly excuse myself with ghost nonsense to be on my way, leading to some momentary confusion. I wander about a little until I come across the Mystery Shack...but before that, I'm suddenly tackle-hugged by my new twin. As in, someone who looks like a female version of me, except without the Driver or the glazed-eyes look that comes from decades and decades of fighting. I'm confused and disoriented by this, especially since I had no context for this. Still, I played along, not wanting to disappoint this person or make them sad. The swords and Kivabat are naturally chatty about this, much to my embarrassment. She's a weird mix of a bookworm and hyperactive, to boot, and I have trouble keeping up with her since I'm more of a ‘talk first, punch second’ sort of person.
>>
File: 69vZ7ij.jpg (47KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
69vZ7ij.jpg
47KB, 800x534px
So is there anything besides the KND item or powersharing that allows quick and easy aging/de-aging?
>>
>>51650441
We end up getting sucked into the plot when Gideon tries (and fails) to kidnap Kivabat the 2nd thanks to his ability to change between human and bat form, and become a secondary pair of Mystery Twins alongside Dipper and Mabel. I don't break out the henshin except for big fights and Weirdmageddon. Lots of exploding demons.

Overall, even though I've been shoved into a younger body yet again, just being able to solve mysteries with very little fighting is...nice. It's a change of pace I could get behind. Even if I don't know how Ford recorded details of me before I arrived. I asked him about it before the summer was over.

He said that he just woke up one morning and found that completed page right in front of him, pen in hand.

I suppose that explains why Ford was so suspicious of me after he got back through the gate.

One conversation stuck out in my memory.

>Dipper: So you're saying...you go to different worlds, don't know why, but you get new powers and stuff to change into each time?
>Anon: That's the only way I can think to explain it.
>Dipper: That sounds...really cool, actually! And you can make monsters and stuff explode just by kicking it?! That's awesome!

I gave him a very stern look.

>Anon: No. No it isn't.

Beat.

>Anon: Okay, sometimes it is.

Next stop: Undertale and the longest fucking writefaggotry featuring the biggest plot derail in my personal jumpchain history.
>>
>>51650441
BUILDSPAM!? BUILDSPAM!

The Polity Jump 077:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Perks:
Runcible Technician [Free]
Eclectic Bunch of Screwballs [-100]
Runcible Warfare [-200]
Prototyper [-300]
Let's be civilised [-100]
Unlikely Alternatives [-200]
Gear:
Quince's Guide, Compiled By Humans [Free]
Forged Digital History [Free]
Untraceable Funds [-100]
Imprinted Tenkian Weapon System (Chekhov's Gun) [-200]

So I'm heading into The Polity, going the Runicible Technician route. And I've just discovered a sad fact. My Cyber Warfare is kinda lacking. I've got a Cyber Elf, basically it's the Croire Prototype but I've been reconstructing her as a Cyber Elf based on data taken from both the Mother Elf and the twins in an effort to kill the Sigma and/or Maverick Virus instantly when I hit another Megaman Jump. However other than the Cyber Elf I have only Cyber Defense from Deus Ex (Both) and some minor other stuff along with Administor Access (Kid Radd). So, how boned am I?
>>
>>51650451
Dragonballs.
>>
File: Ara13.jpg (312KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ara13.jpg
312KB, 850x1200px
>>51650453
>>51650441

Bodacious Babes

Looking good so far Heavens
>>
>>51650283
To that anon who thinks FSS is on the same tier as Gundam.
>Their engines are listed as having trillions of horsepower, but they do not perform at a level to support that.
....I hate to break it to you, but they do. The Magnatemple ended up rewriting parts of history, and may have inadvertently caused the first downfall of Old Society. I know most people can't dig into the back materials because Nagano writes novels out of them, but it's literally all there in his compendium. (He generally attaches a 40 - 50 page historic compendium detailing the last 12000 - 15000 years of history within the FSS universe)

The main problem was that it seems to be impossible to destroy MHs like the Magnatemple and the Zarathustra series. We know for a fact that the lowest tier of these "True MHs" (MH Gods) is basically the Auge and the Scarlet Empress's Advance Scouts (the ones with the Feng Ying Sabers). But we have no clue where the Magnatemple or the old AKD have decided to go off to (Because Earth is really fucking far away from the Joker Cluster, and the AKD seem to be a tradition for blowing up planets then going on cross planar journeys - hence the last drift to Joker 9999.) If the Magnatemple didn't drift (it has less reason to drift than the AKD series, it probably ended up going to sleep like the Auge and the L-Gaim Mark I) then it's likely that it's still on the planet somewhere in Joker. Which is extremely bad news. The history tying reveal at the end of the Gothicmade material basically shafted half the universe over, then Nagano sealed the deal when he released the first historic annal in...book 4 I think.

If you're looking for more specific information, g.e. hentai has most of the data books, albeit in Japanese. I think it's only missing some of the secondary notes that detail into the early years of history and the more in depth engineering specifications for the older GTMs (Tier I MHs) like the Frau Weiss, Voiceover GA, and whatnot.
>>
If a person makes a shadow clone and then he and the shadow clone live completely different lives for years with the shadow clone and the person become separate people?
>>
>>51650451
Biokinesis from you know what should be able to do it. At least I think. It can certainly eliminate the outward appearance of aging.
>>
>Being a Jumper
>Not being at least 3 Ar (Arales) in power
>>
>>51650531
Is she completely robotic or partially organic?
>>
File: This is cannon.gif (1MB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
This is cannon.gif
1MB, 368x207px
>>51650531
>Using weak gag characters
>>
Does anyone know of a way to create doors or portals that randomly open up into your Warehouse?
>>
File: 1298509293944.jpg (28KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
1298509293944.jpg
28KB, 614x461px
>>51650530
>Biokinesis from you know what
Are you talking about a lewd jump? I recently had to make room, and ended up getting rid of Katawa Shojo, which was the most lewd jump in my chain.
>>
>>51650523
No, I said that Mortar Headds are on par with Gundam tech, not that Five Star Stories as a whole is. Mortar Headds are weaker than the really good ancient tech they're based on. I'm sorry if I was being too specific.
>>
>>51650560
Completely robotic,one guy built her.
>>
>>51650589
If you don't mind those portals being connected to your forehead there's always N.O. Channel from FLCL.
>>
>>51650603
No, probably Worm.
>>
File: Dr. slump.png (1MB, 900x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. slump.png
1MB, 900x1327px
>>51650615
pic related
>>
>>51650615
So iji scanner and the star trek replicator could work .
>>
>>51650523
Also as a last addendum, I'm pretty sure the output of the Satellite Polyphonic Beam might be higher than the Buster Launchers. Not sure, because the Magnatemple uses something called the Three Stage Buster Devidia Cannons, whereas the Zarathustra Apter Bringers use the SPBs. The Apterbringers are straight up improvements on the end of line Wunderschatzes (despite coming before time chronologically) used by the Interdimensional AKD Fleet in Joker endtimes.

Oddly enough it wasn't until the "second" AKD's coming that they made something as big as the Jagd. The Magnatemple is half its size, despite having an infinitely larger output. I guess if the Magnatemple is capable of space/time folding then size doesn't really matter.
>>
File: asgore.png (1MB, 938x1223px) Image search: [Google]
asgore.png
1MB, 938x1223px
>>51650453
Jump 12: Undertale
Race: Monster
Perks:
Summon Annoying Dog
Justice - Can tell if someone is a good person by talking to them, and can Judge them after a long moment of scrutiny to determine their LV and Execution Points.
DETERMINATION - Proverbial 1 HP. [900]
Guessing Games - Really good at Sans-style guesses. [800]
MEGALOVANIA - BURN THE EVIL WITH MAGIC. [500]

Magic
Bullet Patterns

Companions:
Asgore [200]

Items:
Spooktunes [100]
Food Museum [0]

Part 1: http://pastebin.com/nEcxT5dc
Part 2: Forthcoming

This ended up a bit too bulky for me to just spam in thread. I'll be finishing this off later on.
>>
>>51650531
Even though this is super retarded, I did some math and was able to get to 9.75 Ar.
>>
>>51650621
I want to open a bunch of random portals all over the planet so that random people can walk into my warehousewherr I then subject them to games to leave with an item while beyting their souls.
>>
>>51650642
pre-assuming she works off physics Physics and not gag comic physics which is distinctly unlikely. Yes.My advice would be to make a brain tape of Senbei since he built And designed her from the ground up
>>
File: 4865592217_db8fac0d01_o.jpg (88KB, 700x823px) Image search: [Google]
4865592217_db8fac0d01_o.jpg
88KB, 700x823px
>>51650640
Holy shit that rapeface.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg (269KB, 559x770px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg
269KB, 559x770px
>>51650451
I swear I am... probably the only person who remembers/suggests this, and I'm willing to bet that it's because I'm like one of two people in all of /jc/ who actually sat down and watched it.

Inukami has temporal/aging magic. It's used for a few things, some of which is bullshit.
Youko's dad, for instance, who is basically a ninetailed kitsune, uses it to "freeze people in time", which literally just petrifies them in stone. He then starts up their time again to unfreeze them.
More notably, the final villain of the series uses magic to transform the protagonist into a baby, except that he still has his own mind, and so has to deal with the city getting turned to rubble while stuck as a baby. This is later reversed, obviously.
That same villain ALSO uses time magic against a girl getting super powerups to "turn her back to a point before she powered up", effectively debuffing her.

That seems like it's kindof a liberal interpretation of time magic, but it's what happens, so... there you go.

>>51650526
Maybe! But Shadow Clones are very fragile and disappear into smoke when disrupted, with all memories returning to the original.
So that'd probably be very confusing when that happened.
>>
>>51650651
Doesn't matter. Those aren't Mortar Headds, those are Machine Messiahs. That anon asked how strong Mortar Headds were. Stop showing your power level and accept that I was just answering a specific question instead of discussing every single piece of super-technology in the setting.
>>
File: Akira_Toriyama.jpg (46KB, 254x407px) Image search: [Google]
Akira_Toriyama.jpg
46KB, 254x407px
>>51650687
hey, that's not me that's on this guy
>>
>>51650451
There's the Mushrooms of Time Spores from Ranma 1/2?

Gets you any age, as long as you manage to grow the correct size of mushroom. Doesn't keep them there though.
>>
File: Fyqp9.jpg (53KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
Fyqp9.jpg
53KB, 640x481px
>>51650688
I'll have to look into more magical solutions.

>>51650730
I'll take a closer look at Ranma, thanks!
>>
>>51650451
If you can make technology from any DC or Marvel jump you can make qn age ray. You could probably even make it look like a cane or something
With a bug diamond on top.
>>
>>51650640
>Literally the greatest roboticist in the multiverse
>>
>>51650760
arguably yes
>>
File: TINYTUTLE.jpg (21KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
TINYTUTLE.jpg
21KB, 399x300px
>>51650756
I got tired of Marvel and DC, and now the only jump from either of those in my chain is Teen Titans.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4c-yPu1lIo

Remind that this is the origin of adults in the KND universe.
>>
>>51650791
YOURE IN LUCK. A guy in tt has a cane which is supertech that can alter ages.
>>
>>51650664
... I got 24 Ar by the end jump.
>>
Jumpers, tell me about your goofiest moments, where you stopped taking things seriously and just had fun with it. Like building a doomsday weapon as a hamster, for example.
>>
File: photo.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>>51650760
he Is also available in Handsome if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>51650609
I take it you haven't seen Gothicmade? Because that last reveal makes this statement (>Mortar Headds are weaker than the really good ancient tech they're based on) false.

We just don't know which GTMs switched over completely (Like the Flame Empress fleet). The Apterbringers don't seem to show up, but the Gatexions were confirmed to replace most of the original AKD Mirage Frames. That's why people found it such a headache when data book 4 came out and the factions listing got updated. We know it's a problem because even if Amaterasu can exist in multiple timeframes, the rest of the AKD Lords shouldn't, yet Nagano's history notes explicitly states they're the same people, and that most of the MHs got phased out. (Well, that and Makishi/Solid State Logic are also show to operate GTM Gritters) The AKD part is basically FSS's timeframe, filling in the missing years before the Kallmity incident, and during the early years of the Colus Uprising.

The timeline now basically is Devils >>> Old Kingdom (Nein Empress) >>> Old Kingdom (Flower Maiden) >>> Old Kingdom (Cataclysm) >>> New Kingdom (AKD) >>> Joker Cluster Destruction (AKD) >>> Multiverse Slip (AKD) >>> Earth (AKD) with the Magnatemple slipped in somewhere there.
>>
>>51650842
Gothicmade isn't canon to the rest of Five Star Stories, anon. It's a different timeline entirely.
>>
>>51650710
They aren't machine messiahs. Outside of Auge (Which may or may not exist) those don't exist in chronology anymore. I don't know how clearly I can put it, but GTMs have replaced MHs wholesale. The only MHs that still exist as GTMs are presumably the Mirage series (since B4 Mirages are the Gritters, and Speed Mirages became the Caligulas).

The idea of Machine Messiahs was written out entirely by Nagano when he revised FSS. Again, if you just read through the material he's put out, it all becomes clear how the new chronology is arranged. And yes, there IS a new FSS manga fitting in with the new timeline, it just doesn't seem to have any translations, and there's only segment chapters of it on g.e. hentai. Fatimas have also been overhauled to act both as biocomputers and high end field soldiers, working in tac op kill squads.
>>
>>51650826
>Like building a doomsday weapon as a hamster, for example.
Instantly thought of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY

I like to turn into a kitten or puppy, and when someone gets close, morph into a Shoggoth. Gets them every time.
Or go Michigan J. Frog on them. That's fun too. It's a subtler form of fuckery.
>>
>>51650910
Well, the jump is pretty clearly based on classic Five Star Stories, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>51650451
Red Dwarf has showers for that.
>>
File: 1415148932800.jpg (32KB, 599x473px) Image search: [Google]
1415148932800.jpg
32KB, 599x473px
>>51650812
Thanks, I'll look into acquiring that.
>>
>>51650813
Your power gaming is weak. 31 Ar by end jump.
>>
Renegade Jump # 39 Superman the animated series
Starting location: Guess?
Identity: Officer
Secret Identity: Hero (sort of)

Perks:
*Crime Stopper (0)
*terribly tough (100, Discount)
*Protect and Serve (300, Discount)

Powers: (+400)
*Kryptonian Physiology (600, Discount)
*Fine Control (100) Discount
*Power Protection (200)
*Environmental Protection

Companions:
*The girl of Steel (300)

Equipment
*Radiation Proof suit (100)
*Metropolis police department Uniform (0)
*Stasis Chamber (200)

Drawbacks:
*No Good Deed goes unpunished (0)
*Brave New Metropolis (+600)

(I wanted to do a build for this jump for a while and need strong companions, a Kryptonian should do nicely)

Journal Entry # 7484901

I am kind of heartbroken to be writing this. I had just finished getting done tearing down a totalitarian state and rebuilding it from scratch and here I arrive at Metropolis; home of superman only to find it turned in to a totalitarian state by the last son of Krypton. To see someone fall so low is disturbing. Then again I have done terrible things in grief too. Maybe… maybe I can talk to him, remind him of who he was.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51650451
Sims alchemy can do it as well although only works one entire lifestage at a time.
>>
>>51650988
>>51650813
>>51650664

How on earth are you calculating a gag characters power. Unless that's the joke...
>>
>>51651003
Journal # 7484903

Ok, mistakes were made. Mistakes were made. It had been a while so I forgot how strong and fast superman was. After it became clear he wasn’t looking to talk I hit him with magic. I think I pissed him off more than anything else. That attempt was an utter failure it was only through the resistance that I was able to escape. They noticed I had powers and that gives them hope… even though I am hopelessly out matched against superman. Apparently They used to have meta humans in the resistance… not any more.

Journal # 7484910

We… found someone who might help. A Kryptonian (like me well… sort of) We have saved her from Luthor’s brainwashing and showed her the way things really are. At the end of it we gave her the choice to leave and go back to Luthor and Superman or stay. She stayed. She seems to be a good kid, a bit naive… she reminds me so much of how I used to be it hurts.

Journal # 748912

Shit… Well Kara it turns out was a trap. Luthor got us good, not only had he implanted her with something to track her but some sort of command word that put her under his command. The smug bastard explained all of this as he instructed her to kill us. Thankfully I managed to record it… some minor consolation. Reginald, Alucard and Jackie were captured. Ami is injured. I managed to subdue and capture Kara. I have one hope now, I have had to let Kotomine out since we were low on manpower. Heaven help us all. He just smugly told me that he knew I would need his help eventually. He still makes my flesh crawl.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51651027
Journal # 748913

I still don’t know how that worked out. I managed to talk to Superman, mainly informing him of his “cousin” that Luthor had kept from him. The recording helped. He arrested me but wanted to see his cousin. I took him to her and the resistance. We were done for anyway if this didn’t work.

Apparently I touched a nerve as he got furious at Luthor. Who showed up and activated Kara’s programming again turning things in to a brawl. I managed to Subdue Kara again but as Supes went after Luthor he pulled a huge rock of kryptonite out, all 3 of us at this point are pretty screwed. He gloats a bit then catches a black key in the throat and dies.

Kotomine as is his way took his time getting to that rock. I kind of sensed what he want so I promised not to lock him away again and even offered to fix him.

He tossed the rock away and told me that he didn’t need fixing he was perfectly fine, there was nothing wrong with him. Good lord what have I unleashed on the multiverse.

With Luthor dead the regime crumbled, Superman came to realize his mistakes. I sort of pity him. He seemed to honestly believe that he was doing the right thing. I wonder how someone can go so far astray.
>>
File: overallFSStimeline.png (473KB, 1207x757px) Image search: [Google]
overallFSStimeline.png
473KB, 1207x757px
>>51650897
Anon. That's why I kept telling the other guy to actually read Nagano's updated materials, because the actual calendar links the two together, at a difference of roughly 1600 years in the Solar Calendar.

>>51650963
It wasn't based on "classic" or "modern" FSS, pretty sure I should know. I just didn't bother adding in more of the higher tier things because Nagano was going to keep escalating regardless. He's still not done overhauling FSS, given that he's still working on it at his standard pace. If GTMs are the new standard, then I don't see why I wouldn't respect the author's intentions and run with it.
>>
File: 1391413668699.jpg (124KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1391413668699.jpg
124KB, 1200x800px
>>51650965
>>51651018
>Red Dwarf and Sims
More jumps to check out, I guess.

I'm running out of tiny animal pictures.
>>
>>51651088
be sure to pick up the positive viruses in red dwarf, they are very handy and I seem to be the only one who got them.
>>
>>51651023
Don't know about the other anons but my method would drive most into madness.
>>
File: ittybittybats.jpg (12KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
ittybittybats.jpg
12KB, 236x347px
Jumpers!
Tell me about the gifts you have made for your companions!

>>51651088
Have a bat
>>
>>51651003
I thought powers don't get discounts regardless of background. Kryptonian should be 800cp if you're dumping your 400cp budget into it.
>>
>>51650792
but then where do babies come from?
>>
I read Ar and I think Ar Tonelico, or more specifically, Ar ,ru, the body for one of the Wills who is organizing the human genocide.
>>
>>51651184
I spent 600 CP on a library for my bibliophile companion.
>>
>>51651184
I once carved a River Valley in mine and Monique's initials that was visible from space for a Anniversary,but Mostly I cook for people or write and perform them a song it's food so good it gives you superpowers,and impossibly beautiful music But personal handmade presents Are always best
>>
So I asked this earlier but now there are presumely different anons online:

"Now that Toloveru darkness is ending soon would there be any interest in a jump for it?
Despite having the most obnoxious protag in the history of harem anime there is a lot of fun tech in the background."
>>
>>51651124
Lemme guess. Metalocalypse, 9-5, Sports and Teen Titans.
>>
>>51651003
There are no discounts on super powers.
>>
>>51651277
New jumps are always good, though if you would, tell us about this series
>>
>>51651306
... Well shit.
>>
>>51651277
Yes please.

I want to replace that shitty protagonist and possibly punch Gid in the face.
>>
>>51651277
Lewd jumps are not allowed, and To Love Ru/its sequel Darkness is really, really lewd. The author even made it a point to forcefully make his series as lewd as possibly to challenge censorship laws.

It also doesn't help that there was someone who tried to make such a jump months ago to piss everyone off.

If you're trying to ask the question repeatedly to different crowds in hopes of getting the answer you want, then you know it's got a small chance of even being accepted. Why try to game the system?
>>
>>51651332
Not him but it is a harem series where the MC is a wet blanket even by the standards of harem anime. Has some fun characters but most of them are in love with a piece of cardboard for some reason.
>>
>>51651204
Wow... OK I kind of goofed but the person who made this might want to remake this section because I am guessing I am not the only person who is going to make this mistake. In fact maybe dividing the powers up by hero and villain is a mistake if that is the case. Anyways thanks for pointing that out
>>
>>51651414
As someone who was here when he asked before the only responses were positive.

>>51651428
He added in a note at the top of the powers section on the subject when some people made that mistake, you just made it again anyway. . .
>>
>>51651003
Renegade Jump # 39 Superman the animated series Redux (with no discounts on super powers)
Starting location: Guess?
Identity: Officer
Secret Identity: Hero (sort of)

Perks:
*Crime Stopper (0)

Powers: (+400)
*Kryptonian Physiology (1200)
*Power Protection (200)
*Fine Control (200)

Companions:
*The girl of Steel (300)

Equipment
*Metropolis police department Uniform (0)
*Stasis Chamber (200)

Drawbacks:
*No Good Deed goes unpunished (0)
*Brave New Metropolis (+600)
*Code against Killing (+100)
>>
>>51651419
That sounds boring. Which is why I'm going to have to spice it up! First thing on the agenda, adding a second moon to the sky! That'll get people talking! And screaming. And running around flailing their arms around while screaming. And pointing and gasping, too! Sounds like a riot!
>>
>>51651332
To love ru is a harem manga about a guy(Yuuki Rito) who gets involved with an alien runaway princess(Lala of Deviluke). Shenanigans ensue. Then her father the King gets involved, then space assasins etc.

>>51651419
Dear lord I couldnt agree more about Rito being a very boring person. his passiveness is obnoxious to read about.

>>51651414
I am not trying to game the system. because of timezones I originally asked my question at a pretty low activity time for the thread.
>>
>>51651448
Post proof please.

>>51651419
>>51651332
Harem doesn't even begin to describe it. It's like a more shitty version of Tenchi, only the MC is ridiculously more worthless and the universe seems hellbent on surrounding him with women and endless situations that force him to shove his face against their chests or crotches. That or making their clothes melt. Or turning the MC into a girl and having those situations done to him. Or if the author is feeling particularly boring, all of the above at once.

The only differences between each chapter are the women it's done to or the environment. That's it. It's arguably got as much of a shitty or lack of plot as MonMun.
>>
File: thisisgoingtosuck.gif (641KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
thisisgoingtosuck.gif
641KB, 600x420px
>>51650661
Anyway, to make a long story slightly less long, I continued along the road making friends with monsters. The impact might have been lessened since almost none of them figured out my human identity, but having friends and influence (not to mention some sweet jam sessions) couldn't hurt my goals any, right? I say ‘almost’ because a run-in with a certain skeleton had me worried. What? No, not Papyrus, Papyrus is as harmless as a defanged kitten on catnip. It was his brother, Sans.

Sans was a jokester and a prankster, but he just seemed amazingly tense around me, like he could see the blood on my hands from long before I came here. Befriending him was difficult, and I just couldn't seem to reach out to him...I tried diving into his emotional state, but all I got was an endless loop of Dogsong and a gif of a skeleton with a trumpet. At least Papyrus was fun to talk to.

My quest felt surprisingly easy, at least up until I entered the Ruins. I had to phase through the door since it was otherwise sealed shut, and the Monsters inside were...not even remotely hostile. It was there I met Toriel. From the memories I viewed, I knew it was a bad idea to mention that I knew Asgore. She was friendly, if distant. I don't think I really appealed to either her maternal instincts or her sense of humor. I headed out of the ruins and towards the entrance.

There was no doubt about it. This was the place I was drawn to. I could sense a presence, faint, but bound to this place...waiting for something. It was one of the dead, and I could feel it. So, I prepared to call out to it, when...

"Howdy! Never seen you around here before!"
>>
>>51651481
Poke the small child with the extremely spiky tail with a stick repeatedly until something happens, trust me it will be fun.
>>
>>51651414
>Lewd jumps are not allowed
Isn't it that if the lewd is taken out and there's still enough to make a jump then it's fine?

>Spoiler
I don't remember it pissing everyone off? Some people seemed interested

>If you're trying to ask the question repeatedly to different crowds in hopes of getting the answer you want, then you know it's got a small chance of even being accepted. Why try to game the system?
Found when it was asked last thread and only Garlock and another anon replied. I think they're looking for more people who'd be interested as they said english isn't their first language and they're looking for someone who'd want to make it.
>>
>>51651521
>I don't remember it pissing everyone off? Some people seemed interested
Clearly you weren't here then, or have selective memory.
>>
>>51651448
>He added in a note at the top of the powers section on the subject when some people made that mistake, you just made it again anyway. . .

I am guessing I probably won't be the last, unfortunately people get used to doing things a certain way and when you change them... it leads to them screwing up because of established habits. I fixed it, it's no big deal.
>>
File: Sour.jpg (30KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
Sour.jpg
30KB, 600x339px
>>51651414
>Except this one, that one, and all of these, really, basically whatever we want because we're all huge hypocrites.
>>
>>51651565
Any jump can be a lewd jump if you believe in yourself.
>>
>>51651565
If you take all the lewd out, and there's still a plot to be found, it's allowed. Admittedly, I never actually read the series, only masturbating to its images occasionally, but I'm pretty sure there is an actual plot. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
>>
>>51651565
What lewd jumps are allowed? I am confused.

I want a huniepop jump/gauntlet
>>
>>51651521
in specific I was asking if someone else with more experience in this wanted to claim it before I try my luck at it. As said I am neither overtly creative nor a native english speaker
>>
>>51651565
I'm not a fan of those lewd jumps being on the drive. But for whatever reason SoftAnon has a rabid fanbase which let him do whatever he want and shout down any possible criticism. All I can do is point this shit out, I can't control other anons demanding lewd because they can't be bothered to have any imagination.

You've seen it with DB jumps and Fate, no one wants to imagine anything. They demand constant handholding, or dickholding in this case.

>>51651594
Literally the only plot is "MC is a lewd magnet and he's the only reason main girl's dad isn't exploding the planet right now", and it isn't even because he has any talent. It's because if he blows up the planet and he dies, she'll cry and he hates making her cry.

That is literally the plot. Right there.
>>
File: Take it with a touch of salt.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Take it with a touch of salt.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>51651414
1. Lewd Jumps are allowed if taking the Lewd out still results in a world that can hold itself up.
2. Just checked the archive and the incident you spoke of had mixed positive and negative light. Some people even went on to say that there was a Rosario Vampire Jump so why not.
3. Here https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48421855#p48424637 for the start of the conversation in question. Most of the questions are about in the range of ambivalent to interested with someone chiming in every now and again buttmad.

>>51651565
Well the thing about it, anon, is that to get past the Lewd Rule all you have to do is take the Jump in quesiton throw out all the fanservice and check if any content is left. If there is enough to make a Jump then you can make the attempt.
>>
>>51651614
Wasn't there stuff about aliens and some king of the universe and such? I'm pretty sure I've read something like that on /a/ sometime.
>>
>>51651543
Just looking through the archives and as far as complaints all I see is one Anon whining about the jump being shitposting. Was that you by any chance?
>>
File: _mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.gif (184KB, 287x286px) Image search: [Google]
_mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.gif
184KB, 287x286px
>>51651589
Any jump can be a lewd jump if you have enough cameras and a blatant disregard for peoples' privacy!
>>
>>51651628
>a post with a picture is more likely to be read
Well, you're not wrong.
>>
>>51651643
Which has zero bearing on the plot. The girls are aliens, the main girl's father is king. This only serves as an excuse to have everyone try to sex him up or to have contrived lewd situations happen around him. It has absolutely zero bearing on the plot as a whole.

>>51651628
R+V actually has a plot and multiple characters that don't just want MC's dick. ToLoveRu is just the most shitty parts of Tenchi and MonMun thrown into a blender.

>>51651655
>lel lel always one person
And that's how SoftAnon got his shit on the drive, his fanbase accuses someone of being Anti-LewdAnon. He doesn't even show up anymore. But no, that wasn't me. I saw no need to add to the fire.
>>
>>51651643
The king of the setting is basically Frieza if he was less evil, more of a pervert, and trapped in the body of a child. He threatens to blow up the earth if the POS MC doesn't prove himself worthy of his daughter.

Not sure why that planet is still there to be honest.
>>
So what exactly are you supposed to use the corrupted Dragonballs from Dragonball AF for?
>>
>>51651605
Anything with harem protagonist elements, and Berserk.
>>
>>51650589
Pay 60 CP in the warehouse supplement to open multiple portals to your warehouse?
>>
>>51651739
Corrupted dragonballs have evil dragons in them.
>>
>>51651739
Summoning the Shadow Dragons to beat people up for you?
>>
>>51651739
You use them to summon one of the Shadow Dragons at Omega Shenron levels of power, or Super Su Shenron levels of power if you've surpassed him. It basically gives you an extremely powerful minion. Keep in mind, that Omega Shenron is considered to be far, far above Kid Buu, who could destroy galaxies if given enough time.

>>51651703
Yikes. Is he Frieza levels of power as well?
>>
>>51650589
I think the teleportation esper ability from the raildex jumps can be used to teleport stuff from the warehouse. So you could probably also use it for portals by the time you get to level 5.
>>
>>51651605
Banned lewd jumps are ones where it's an inherent part of the setting. I've hard people used Qwaser as asn example because apparently the magic is powered by breast milk or something?

If it's just fan service kind of stuff that isn't integral it should be ok. Never heard of Huniepop though so no idea if it'd be allowed.
>>
>>51651739
To summon the shadow dragons as training dummies and/or minions? They are pretty powerful.

>>51651784
>Yikes. Is he Frieza levels of power as well?
He is capable of planet busting in a weakened state.
>>
>>51650589
D&D gate spells yo. Using permanancy on them might not be the brightest idea, but you can open up portals between your warehouse and pretty much anywhere with that.
>>
File: Dio 01.png (308KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dio 01.png
308KB, 600x600px
>>51651690
IKR?

>>51651692
>Which has zero bearing on the plot.
Which isn't what we check for. Throw out the Lewd Content and if you can make a Jump out of the Non-Lewd Content then you can make a non-lewd Jump.

>R+V actually has a plot and multiple characters that don't just want MC's dick.
Gin, Neko-Sensei, and the later villians in the manga. Also, some poor saps only know R+V from the Anime, I know that's as terrible Lex Luthor but it's true.

>ToLoveRu is just the most shitty parts of Tenchi and MonMun thrown into a blender.
No accusing you of being Anti-LewdAnon, dude. But I do wonder are you https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48421855#p48424684 by any chance?
>>
File: 1485315189746.png (394KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485315189746.png
394KB, 453x604px
>>51651507
Alright, gonna take a short break and finish this later. Starting to feel the burnout.

Tune in next time for:

How a temporally-vulnerable Jumper stops a time loop.

How gardening makes an excellent way to break the ice.

Yet another evil new friend!
>>
>>51651821
Well, that's something to watch out for, especially if he's petulant enough to threaten to blow up a planet if someone on it doesn't woo his daughter. Is he a decent ruler, at least? If not, worst case scenario I might have to intervene. Can't let any innocent planets be blown up on my watch!
>>
File: DIOOOOOOOO!.gif (1015KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DIOOOOOOOO!.gif
1015KB, 500x281px
>>51651852
>Dio
>>
>>51651428
>dividing the powers up by hero and villain is a mistake
It is done that way because even though they are not discounted, you get a budget to spend in that section. Heroes get 400 CP in Heroes section, and Villains get 400 CP in Villains section.
So they still need to be separated.
>>
>>51651739
It allows you to summon one of the Shadow Dragons at Omega Shenron levels of power. Omega Shenron is strong enough to destroy the Earth simply by releasing his power and was stated to be capable of destroying the universe. It took Goku creating a Spirit Bomb from the energy of every living thing in the entire universe to beat him. If you're more powerful than he is, however, you can summon the Shadow Dragons at the level of Super Su Shenron, who is much more powerful than Omega Shenron.
>>
>>51651614
>But for whatever reason SoftAnon has a rabid fanbase which let him do whatever he want and shout down any possible criticism.
Haha. That's a complete load of shit.

>demanding lewd because they can't be bothered to have any imagination.
Really? It seems that'd more apply to you, anon. There's nothing inherently unimaginative with wanting jumps for settings with lewd elements.

>You've seen it with DB jumps and Fate, no one wants to imagine anything. They demand constant handholding, or dickholding in this case.
Because jumpmakers here have a history of arbitrarily nerfing and limiting things beyond the bounds of the jump. Like, God Hand is limited to 1 extra life and Unlocked Potential doesn't actually do what it does in canon. Why? Because the jumpmaker said so, that's why. Or do you really expect people to read the minds of jumpmakers who impose contradictory rulings on a whim?
>>
File: Dio 02.png (405KB, 415x665px) Image search: [Google]
Dio 02.png
405KB, 415x665px
>>51651899
Here you go https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48421855#p48424725

>>51651924
I lol'd.
>>
>>51651945
>Because jumpmakers here have a history of arbitrarily nerfing and limiting things beyond the bounds of the jump
>Or do you really expect people to read the minds of jumpmakers who impose contradictory rulings on a whim?
Go to bed, Timmy.
>>
>>51651739
All the previous replies got here before me, but it's essentially just what they said.
>>
>>51651692
I don't agree with your principles, but the whole thing about SoftAnon/Senran Kagura shows you're either ignorant of the series or using a legitimate position to shitpost with incorrect information and thus discredit legitimate anti ToLoveRu arguments.
>>
>>51651899
>Is he a decent ruler, at least?
Yes, which is extremely surprising from what we see of him. It might be the result of his spending most of his time skirt chasing with someone less ridiculous doing the actual ruling.
>>
>>51651811
In Qwasar, everything is based on breastmilk. The powers can be neat, but they're all fueled by breastmilk. So the only way to do anything in that setting is to either drink some girl's breastmilk, or be a lactating girl. This basically makes it innately a rule breaker despite having a plot/setting.
>>
>>51651852
>Throw out the Lewd Content and if you can make a Jump out of the Non-Lewd Content then you can make a non-lewd Jump.
Not strictly true. It has to be an appreciable setting with meat. Being left with a skeleton doesn't mean it's going to be allowed.
>>
>>51651899
Don't know how he rules on a day to day basis but in the past the universe was in a constant state of war and he forged an alliance to conquer it and brought about peace in all the known universe. He seems pretty good from that.
>>
>>51651990
>what are "rulings"
>what are rulings that aren't reflected in the jump itself
You're a fucking idiot. Kindly remove yourself from the thread.
>>
>>51651811
>Never heard of Huniepop though so no idea if it'd be allowed.
It is a parody of japanese porn games.
>>
>>51651995
>I don't agree with your principles
I meant I do
>>
>>51651983
>>51652020
>>51652047
Ah, I see. In that case, I'll just have to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't go overboard. Other then that, I'll leave him be. Not letting him blow up Earth, though.
>>
>>51651614
>But for whatever reason SoftAnon has a rabid fanbase which let him do whatever he want and shout down any possible criticism.
Muh Illuminati.
>>
>>51652055
>It is a parody of japanese porn games.
Dating sims, really. Which are less "porn games" and more "wish fulfillment, sometimes with brief erotic scenes".
>>
File: 1113118347975.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1113118347975.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
>>51651003
Jump # 40 Generic Creepypasta
Background: Cryptid

Perks:
*Spook (0)
*Image Distortion(0)
*Wallcrawl (0)
*Traveler –through Computer screnes (100, Discount)
*Demographics (100, Discount)
*Unstarveable (100, Discount)
*ESP (200, Discount)
*Glitch (400)
*Possessive (400)

Drawbacks:
*Abandoned by Jumpchan (+200) They really do love each other
*Tragic Backstory (+200) She is a sadoko knock off
*Monster (0)
*Cute (0)

(Going for a Sadako theme here, hope it worked out)

Journal Entry # 749010

So I found myself at a theme park with almost no powers and everything trying to kill me. Yeah I love you too jump chan. I managed to fight my way throught the animatronics and the mascots who were all things I had fought and killed previously… How many times am I going to have to kill Sans? Anyways I managed to do some puzzles and sneak out.

Journal # 749013

Well this is new. I am… a monster. Something like the girl from the ring. My head is a little messed up. It’s tough to write this. I have been focusing more on trying to scare people… usually those who deserve it. I have even been sending people E mails saying 7 days and then crawling out of their TVs or computer screens a week later.

They think they escaped but I let them go, then I’ll pop up on the screen for them every once in a while. Maybe it’s a bit cruel but most of these people were child abusers or those who hurt children by their own negligence so they deserve it.

One person actually committed suicide… I feel a little bad about that. Still he was a shitty excuse for a human being who got drunk and got in a crash killing a little girl. The bastard was lucky I didn’t just snap his neck myself. Well hell has one less vacancy.
>>
>>51651414
Whenever someone says that all that happens is you piss people off enough they want that jump more. So unless you have actual censorship powers on 4 chan, this is a case of "Shut up anon, nobody cares about your opinion."
And your cause of no lewds will be served better then telling people they cannot do that thing.
>>
>>51651990
Is that shitposting now? And people wonder why power-level discussions are so prevalent here.
>>
>>51652093
It's pretty obvious he's trying to stir up drama to get people bitching about Fate jumps, anon.
>>
>>51652079
Not him, but pro-lewd people being pissed is meaningless. Even with they HAVE made jumps out of asshurt, when the property is legitimately too lewd instead of just being something a person is overreacting to, it doesn't end up on the drive.
>>
>>51652113
You're responding to him.
>>
Is the issue really the lewd jumps themselves? Like, who cares if there's a jump or two that are lewd? Don't take it if you don't want. The actual issue would be talking about their lewd adventures and fetishes in thread, which is by far the bigger crime and shouldn't be allowed
>>
>>51652079
The no lewds "rule" does have a purpose.
Just take a look at /cyoag/ to see why.
Of course it's pretty much exclusively there to spite DDanon at this point, but there is still a reason it exists.
>>
>>51652113
I'm trying to "stir up drama" by pointing out facts about a jump? Holy shit. This is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>51652123
To Love Ru might have a lot of fan service but there's nothing in it that makes lewd integral to the setting. It's mainly because of a clumsy protagonist who doesn't knock before entering bathrooms and such isn't it?
>>
>>51652193
I am not siding either way on anything having to do with ToLoveRu. I'm simply pointing out the problem with the quoted argument in particular.
>>
>>51652078
>That tiny Sadako
Cute! CUTE!
>>
File: Never let go.gif (973KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
Never let go.gif
973KB, 500x220px
>>51652138
>pretty much exclusively there to spite DDanon at this point
>>
File: Dio 03.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dio 03.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>51652040
Should have put in attempt to make a Jump there i see.

>>51652065
No problem.

>>51652078
Really starting to feel the cynicism kicking into them at this point. 400+ years of disappointment is kicking their ass isn't it.

>>51652215
Agreed.

For those who wanna know about the whole Dio thing it's a small thing to show that there are more Anime Dio's than Dio Brando, like two more.
>>
>>51652338
>that image
It looks like a girl, but it's named Dio...why, Japan.
>>
>>51652138
DDAnon just made us more ridged on the subject, thread was always against excessive lewd.

>>51652338
How much Dio is too much Dio?
>>
>>51652078
>Demographics (100, Discount)
Love that Demographics Perk. Questionnaires can ask some crazy shit for statistical correlation.
It is really good if you have some gamer like perk, a Hud, or the ability to play with your senses and do memory tricks.

Like give yourself really detailed and off the wall profile vision, with bullet points like "what they would really like to receive for Christmas from Santa Claus" and stuff.
>>
File: Dio 04.png (81KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
Dio 04.png
81KB, 300x209px
>>51651277
I'd love to see if you could wring a proper Jump out of it.

>>51652364
No idea. Though to make it slightly worse I think it's a dude.

>>51652412
No idea I only have the four pics.
>>
>>51652431
>I think it's a dude
BUT HE'S SO PRETTY! WHY, JAPAN?! WHY MUST YOU DO THESE THINGS?!
>>
So with the new Dragon Ball jumps I was just wondering if there's any martial arts/techniques in the chain you could teach to humans to let them be relevant when compared to Saiyans? Or any way to make their training be effective enough to let them keep up?

I want to help out Krillin, Tien, Yamcha and etc.
>>
>>51652458
Get the guardian capstone from dbz that lets you quickly train people up to your own level of power.
>>
>>51652457
IKR? Here have a shipgirl!

>>51652458
Xainxia and World of Cultivation Might do it if you get to them fast enough. Kung Fu Hustle has some impressive stuff to it, at the DB Level. Samurai Deeper Kyo has a style that can do some odd shit to physics, the YinYang sword I think. Tower of God stuff is fucking epic but you'd need to have >>51652523 for it to work out. Where's the list of powers we can pass on again.
>>
File: 1417529487931.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1417529487931.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>51652458
Kaio Ken in the same jump because combat multipliers be crazy good.
Get them a regen factor to make up for the damage and they'll go far. Omega Regen in Xmen movies comes with a fairly easy process to do that. Although you might want the blood sharing perk in Mad Max if you're sufficiently wierd.

Alternatively teach any kind of quick healing technique/magic. That kind of thing is extremely rare in DBZ and having everyone be able to heal will ease up the strain on sensu beans. They also won't have to stop training just because someone gets hurt or tired.

Actually you don't even really need to do that. Humans can be relevant they just don't have the drive to train like crazy like Saiyans do or get the free shounen powerups.
Just look at Krillen. He's in the top 10 strongest in the universe in Super because he kept at it.
>>
>>51650251
>I use the Faustian Bargaining set up (Ghost Rider & Once Upon a Time) along with Infernal Contracts (Ghost Rider) to do my business in peace, which gets into how I do my deals but that's another story.
You should go to Kung Fu Hustle. It has some nice properties that follow you around, and a perk in the Bystander line "Is There No Justice"
That makes law enforcement subconsciously sense how powerful you are not leave you alone if you are more powerful then them.

I'd like to think of it as them realizing you are basically a sovereign power at that point, and that hassling you and your businesses is more a realm for trade treaties, embargoes, and other stuff dealt with by heads of state, not beat cops.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>51652645
Been there already and I have Pig Sty Alley from it.
>>
>>51652572
I always knew the Eclipse was sexy, but hot damn~
>>
File: bestadvice.jpg (78KB, 370x227px) Image search: [Google]
bestadvice.jpg
78KB, 370x227px
>>51652458
Compared to Saiyans? Not... really? Saiyans have bullshit transformations and zenkai. It'd be really hard for anyone to catch up to their sheer bullshittery, let alone humans.

If you're going strictly for teaching, that is, like, not genetic engineering or stuff, I'd probably recommend teaching humans outside context powers and hax moves instead. Instead of going for bigger lasers, try going for instant death moves instead. Maybe teach them healing techniques with their chi, or see if you can teach them that move Devil Man had, or whatever his name was, where it hurts more the more evil the person is.

Though, honestly, you could almost say this of anyone -- go around the power escalation whenever possible, not through. Goku's most deadly foe was a heart condition. Cell came about because of Dr Gero. Teach humanity to kick ass in ways that don't involve standing up front and center in the path of laser beams. That's what dumb monkeys are for.
>>
>>51652458
There are plenty of magic systems that get pretty ridiculous at higher levels. Dunno if you're counting that though...
>>
>>51652729
Getting tired of saying it but yeah I hear you there. Apparently someone like to draw starshipgirls.

>>51652458
Bestow-able powers/abilities
>Star Wars: KotOR/Clone Wars/OT (The Force, Cybernetics.)
>Worm (Shard powers.)
>Generator Rex (Nanites.)
>Teen Titans (Mutagens, Cybernetics.)
>X-Men (X-gene Mutations.)
>XCOM (Psionics, Genemods, Cybernetics.)
>Animorphs (Morphing.)
>Killing Bites (Brute Hybrid Surgery)
>F.E.A.R (Psionics.)
>Resident Evil (Virses.)
>Naruto (Chakra.)
>JoJo's Bizaar Adventure (Stands, Vampirism, Hamon, Spin.)
>MCU (Super Soldier Serum, Extremis Formula, Power Armor.)
>RWBY (Aura, Cybernetics.)
>Sims (Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Magic, Human/Plant Hybridization.)
>Full Metal Alchemist (Alchemy, Human/Chimera Hybridization, Homunculi Augmentations.)
>Geneforge (Shaping, Canisters, Magic, The Geneforge.)
>A Certain Scientific Railgun (Esper Abilities.)
>Bloody Roar (Zoanthrope Hybrid surgery.)
>Terra Formers (Mosaic-Organ Hybrid Surgery)
>Bloodborne (Supernatural Blood.)
>Half-Life (Vortessence.)
>Bioshock (Plasmids, Tonics.)
>Bioshock Infinite (Vigors.)
>The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (Magic, Lycanthropy, Vampirism.)
>Avatar: The Last Airbender (Bending.)
>Franken Fran (Powers via Surgery.)
>Pacific Rim (Kaiju Hybridization Mutagen.)
>DC [DCAU setting] (Power Armor, Mutagens.)
>Hellsing (Vampirism.)
>Van Helsing (Infectious monster forms.)
>Assassin's Creed (Supernatural Blood.)
>Medaka Box (Flask Plan Powers.)
>Iji (Nanites)
>Underworld (Werewolf, Vampire and Immortal Viruses.)
>GUNNM (Nanites, Cybernetics, Mutagens.)
>Deus Ex/Human Revolution (Nanites, Cybernetics.)
>Ghost in the Shell (Cybernetics.)
>Halo (SPARTAN Augmentations.)
>Final Fantasy 6 (Magic.)
>Final Fantasy 8 (Magic.)
>Kim Possible (Nanites, Power Armor, Mutatgens.)
>Marvel (Extremis Nanites, The Techno-Organic Virus, The Venom Symbiote, Iron Man's Armors, Radioactive Spiders, Gamma Radiation.)
>Young Justice (Martian Blood, Mutagens, Reach Scarabs.)
>Ben 10 (The Omnitrix.)
>>
File: an (3).jpg (336KB, 866x1083px) Image search: [Google]
an (3).jpg
336KB, 866x1083px
>>51652872
What about Innistrad's Vampirism and Lycanthropy?
I'm pretty sure there's stuff from the metroid setting, too. And symbiotes from a spider man or marvel jump?
>>
>>51652872
Not that anon, but saving that list, thanks dude
There are more settings with nanites than I thought! Sweet, sweet, mad science!
>>
>>51649500
>"devoted host" companions
>Just a question though Worm_Anon if you see it, can we buy that multiple times?
I would like to request Worm raise the Drawback Cap in S&S from +1000 CP to +1400+ CP.
That would allow a person to have 8 devoted hosts. This means you cannot take any of the many cool, thematic, and amazing perk & items offered in S&S. But here is what it does let you do...
Take them to Kung Fu Hustle and take the Minions Companion option.
At some point visit Dishonored and take the Summoning ability that lets you summon your companions to you.
Then whenever someone says "You and what army?" you can snap your fingers and surround them with 8 x 40 x 108 = 34,560 human/bodymod scale loyal retainers.

They will of course be dressed as ninjas.
>>
>>51652872
Madoka has Contracts, A Practical Guide to Evil lets you make Names, Alpha Centauri has some very nice psionics you can get the ability to easily give to people via gene splicing, Captain Planet has the Power Rings capstone for Planet Spirits, and Kamen Rider Neo Hisei One's Gaia Memories are fairly easy to distribute though have side effects if you're not careful.
>>
>>51652872
>>51652923
Ran out of room.
(Continued list)
>Tower of God (Shinsoo)
>/CoCo (STANDS STYLES MELODY and MODES)
>Metroid (Power Armor, Genetic Modification)
>Innistrad (Angels, Artifacts, Stories, Vampireism, Mad Science, Demon Pacts, and Lycantropy)
>GHQ (Fullbringer, The Fifth Step, and Spirit Fruit)

I'm tapped out now.

>>51653014
>>51652991
Nice I'm going to make a pastebin for this so why doesn't every one just start dropping them so I can get them.
>>
>>51652872
Deus Ex cybernetics
That one transhuman setting where forking and sleeving are popular pastimes.
>>
>>51653037
You can make other people angels in innistrad? I thought it was just making 1 super tier angel.
>>
>>51653037
White Knight Chronicles has an item to make Knight Arcs. Would let them turn into giant knight themed mechas.
>>
>>51653037
Dont forget cyborg hindu god bodies from asuras wrath.
>>
>>51653037
>Nice I'm going to make a pastebin for this so why doesn't every one just start dropping them so I can get them.
Does that Jumper Doc have a section for Teachable Powers & Abilities, and Bestowable Powers & Abilities?
>>
>>51652872
Pretty much all the xianxia jumps let you grant others cultivating which is an awesome superpower.
>>
>>51652872
The dbz multiverse jump, kaioken and the ability that unlocks potential.
>>
>>51650482
Probably not bad, actually? In your favour your system architecture is from another universe(s), so nobody local will have any zero-day exploits to p0wn you with, and you've picked up Runcible Warfare so you've got a good idea of what you're in for and Prototyper and Unlikely Alternatives so you'll quickly adapt your defences to handle it. Administrator Access from Kid Radd will be a boon, too.

Just don't try to take on a Planetary AI (PAI) or go anywhere near Jain-tech and you should be (reasonably) okay. The former will still kick your ass and the latter are basically Von Neuman Reaper tech (complete with fast-acting Indoctrination effect). Don't worry too much about being noticed by the Polity's PAIs, they WILL notice you (unless maybe you took Ghost in DEHR?) but they'll be slow and nice about approaching you (if they don't just take a watch-and-wait attitude) rather than just SWATting you. Heck, take advantage of it, get on their good side.

Hmm. Your starting location isn't the best, but could've been a lot worse. I'd hang out near the Polity border and make quiet inquiries about immigrating / tourism / hiring. Stay the hell away from the Prador, if they realise who/what you are, they'll want to take you apart for all your tech and eat you for all your flesh.
>>
File: 1486231254128.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486231254128.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>51653037
FLCL has Guitar Summoning, which isn't directly grantable, but you can give people their own guitars for a decent all-around power boost.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>51653171
Will my Anti-Nanite tech from GenRex do anything against anyone in this world?

I've been briefed by Myr on this place and it basically comes down to I have little idea how things actually are. I am a Runner from Prototype so there is that... I'm thinking that as soon as I drop in I'm going to do the timewarp and sit at my alternate timeline settlement for a bit upgrading the USS Enterprise before I speak with anyone. Is that a good idea?
>>
Here it is, what I've accumulated so far. In PDF Form!
>>
So didnt someone say they are making a star vs jump?

If so can we get a hekapoo drawback?
>>
>>51653423
Yoro said that, but not until the end of season 3 will it be even started.

Also, who or what is Hekapoo.
>>
>>51653456
She forges dimensional scissors. Marco went on a 16 year quest to defeat all her clones, got buff, learned to use a sword, infiltrated a group of dimension monks, got a dragoncycle and more to get some scissors.
>>
>>51653392
I'd argue that the Iron Man suits, Reach Scarabs, and most Metroid power armor shouldn't really be counted. They're items rather than actual powers you give people. It's like saying a jump lets you give out powers because it has swords purchasable and then you can hand those to other people. It sets bad precedent and risks polluting the chart with stuff unnecessarily.
>>
>>51653482
well, in fairness, they are very handy scissors
>>
>>51653500
I don't thinK you really understand, those are the place where you can get a perk/perks to make those things and thus teach others to make them.
>>
File: knife_eye_attack.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
knife_eye_attack.png
84KB, 256x256px
>>51653500
Swords are best power!
>>
>>51653544
Got it, so just that any jumps with tech perks make the list under that criteria.
>>
>>51653574
Not really. You have to find tech perks that both give you the thing and also say you can teach others how to do the thing is what that anon is saying I think.
>>
>>51653500
>Iron Man suits, Reach Scarabs, and most Metroid power armor shouldn't really be counted
>>51653392
That is sort of a point, but this is nice stuff to have in one place.
Maybe organize the stuff by sections?
Like magic you teach in one section.
Stuff like Super serems and Heart Shaped Herbs in another.
Power suits type stuff in another
Apparently Nanomachines, Son! is large enough for its own section.
Aura unlocking and unbinding chakras and other initiation stuff in a section.
>>
>Read discussion about Arale at the end of last thread and the start of this one
>Suddenly sad we don't have a Dr. Slump jump
Haven't read enough to make it myself, but I'd like to suggest a drawback where you're obsessed with powerlevels and keep getting your ass kicked by gag characters.
>>
>>51653392
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha has the potions that give people linker cores.

D&D wizard magic is canonically teachable even without talent, but not sure if that ever really carries over.

Hyperdimension Neptunia has an item that lets people learn its local magic.

Same thing with Anima Beyond Fantasy Ki and GURPS Monster Hunters Magic.
>>
>>51653597
The MCU one doesn't. Young Justice has Scarabs on offer as items, not even a tech perk for them. Don't feel like digging through Metroid right now.
>>
>>51653676
Typo, a line randomly jumped.

Anima Ki and GURPS magic fall under the same category as D&D wizard magic (canonically teachable), not Neptunia magic.
>>
File: funny poke.png (101KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
funny poke.png
101KB, 650x350px
>>51653597
Not really what I ment. I started with a list that has been passed down in the archives for a while now.

>>51653608
If you wanna upgrade all this to that sure go ahead. My limit is making a referable list, dude.

>>51653676
>>51653697
I'll add them to my doc.
>>
>Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Linker Core Potion)
>D&D 3.5 Setttings (Teachable Magic System)
>Hyperdimension Neptunia (Item that allows others to use Neptunia Magic)
>Anima (Ki)
>GURPS (Magic)

Anything else. Does Anima Magic have a teachable thing?
>>
>>51653771
Dragon Ball Ki use can be taught in DB and DBZ. I think Val mentioned you could teach Ki from Multiverse, too. Not sure about AF.
>>
File: 1415239331453.png (497KB, 445x412px) Image search: [Google]
1415239331453.png
497KB, 445x412px
How much of an evil, irredeemable super villain does someone have to be before it's acceptable to just kill them? You know, just straight up murder them?
>>
Are there any good replacements for Old Kai's emotion manipulation magic if I decide I don't care enough about SSJ5 to achieve it during Dragon Ball AF and need to unlock it later?
>>
>>51653771
Anima Magic on it's own is innate. You're either born with it or out of luck.
There's ways around this to get a little bit of magic by shaving off a piece of your soul into a magic familiar thing, but I don't know if that can really count.

Of course with sufficient soul surgery it wouldn't be impossible for a jumper to just stick the gift onto someone's soul and go from there. Given that you can make souls that have the gift with high level creation magic you don't even need to strip it away from someone else first.
>>
>>51653798
>Dragon Ball Ki use can be taught in DB and DBZ. I think Val mentioned you could teach Ki from Multiverse, too. Not sure about AF.
If it can be taught in the jump, the assumption is it is teachable unless the jumpmaker says otherwise. Because that is just the way the system works.
>>
So to clarify what happens to background memories after the jump?
>>
>>51653053
Forking / Sleeving is from Eclipse Phase.
>>
>>51653715
>>51652872
Guitar summoning from flclgive the person you yank it out of a 20% boost to all powers. Thats pretty sweet.
>>
>>51653827
Fanwank something. I keep mine.
>>
>>51653832
>>51653828
>Eclipse Phase
Putting it on the list.

>Guitar summoning
Last thing I put on the pdf was that.
>>
>>51653827
By default they no longer affect you like memories do, but you can still call up the knowledge.
Kind of like having watched a movie of things rather than having lived it.
>>
>>51653392
Anothing thing you could put on there is Bravely Default asterisks.
Loads of Final Fantasy style jobs in easy to learn packages.

You can also teach FFTA jobs too.
>>
>>51653806
I think this is one of those questions that there is no solid answer to it's just everyone's opinion. Certain character probably are obvious in that they should be killed, Darkside, The Joker and Willy Pete from Empowered (If there is ever and empowered jump I tell you that guy is getting it).
Generally though I think it's best to leave it to the proper authorities if they are capable. I don't like killing and the judge jury and executioner thing just seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>51653812
>Anima Magic on it's own is innate. You're either born with it or out of luck.
Some uses of the Anima Magic need the gift. But stuff calling on others like Summoning, Invocations do not. Which also includes that Sheele thing apparently. And you can even do it for someone else. All this is teachable.

The Psionics system needs innate ability, but there is a really good ability in F.E.A.R. called Synchronity Event lets you spread your Psionic powers to others.
>>
>>51653364
If the Polity AIs realise you have working knowledge of anti-nanite tech, they will want it, and you could expect to end up working for them (knowingly or not). PAIs love that kind of Invisible Big Uncle stuff and they are very afraid of Jain nanotechnology (because it's an existential threat).

Good idea. Bug off, do a bit of prep work, come back and get in touch with the Central PAI, outright offer to share your knowledge of anti-nanite science/tech for being allowed to explore Polity space. Just have multiple exit plans ready in case of bad guys / AIs (which is why you want the good AIs to be on your side, because they can run interference for you and make your stay more pleasant or at least provide backup).

Of course if you don't have a Benefactor demanding you get Involved / be Interesting, you could just play hermit in your "alternate timeline settlement"?
>>
>>51653364
http://www.voicesoa.net/neal-ashers-runcible-universe/

Decent summary (also contains lots of spoilers).
>>
Jumpers what is your benefactor like?
Are they a cruel trickster god?
A distant observer?
Some strange Waifu/Husbando Husbandry specialist?

A fellow neet who joins you on the worlds most comfortable couch for unhealthily long periods of time? All those worlds and so many of them have completely different vidya.
>>
>>51654054
Professor Benefactor!
Well meaning, but has their own agenda obviously.
And in my Jump I am not the only Jumper under his patronage. I never got to meet any of the others, as that would contaminate the experiment!
>>
>>51654054
What's the point of Vidya when you can actually partake in the depicted activities? It's like playing a hiking simulator set in your own city. I mean, maybe VR could be used to simulate certain things without the accompanying consequences, but that would preclude a couch.
>>
>>51653912
You can also just straight up summon a wizard if you really care that much.

The superior elementals (all level 10) each have up to High Magic in their category (so fire, water, earth, air magic covered there), Belphe's (Level 8) get you light at 90 and 60 levels of any other magic type, Infernal Dukes (Level 11) have a total of 150 levels to distribute amongst whatever the hell they want. Yinnun genies can get Creation 50 and Fire 50, and are only level 3. Hammadryads (level 4) get level 40 essence magic and level 60 or 80 in another, depending on what type they are.

Etc.
>>
>>51653364
>alternate timeline settlement
Explain please.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51653969
>If the Polity AIs realise you have working knowledge of anti-nanite tech, they will want it, and you could expect to end up working for them (knowingly or not). PAIs love that kind of Invisible Big Uncle stuff and they are very afraid of Jain nanotechnology (because it's an existential threat).
I'm more than willing to hand off that knowledge, it's helpful against EVO's and fiat provides good protection against Nanites in general.

>Good idea. Bug off, do a bit of prep work, come back and get in touch with the Central PAI, outright offer to share your knowledge of anti-nanite science/tech for being allowed to explore Polity space. Just have multiple exit plans ready in case of bad guys / AIs (which is why you want the good AIs to be on your side, because they can run interference for you and make your stay more pleasant or at least provide backup).
You see I have Star Trek stuff, upgraded with Dues Ex/Megaman/Generator Rex stuff in places but I have no idea if my cyber defenses can keep Big Brother AI off my ship/nanites/Cyber Elves.

>Of course if you don't have a Benefactor demanding you get Involved / be Interesting, you could just play hermit in your "alternate timeline settlement"?
No can do. I'm one of those "I must be entertaining." Jumpers.

>>51654002
I'll look into it. Thanks.

>>51654054
'My' Jump-Chan is the Jump-Chan presented in the original Pokemon Jump. She's nice enough, very casual and has a tendency to push me towards Drawbacks for the 'guaranteed fun'. She's kinda neat. A little note about my Jumps is that I'm not innately aware of what the fuck is happening outside Jumps. I have vague memories of making the choices whilst being emotionally removed (Like how I am IRL making choices for the character) before getting a slight brief and then off to Jumps. Other than that she sometimes let's through memories of us just casually talking about one Jump or another.
>>
>>51654054
My Benefactor is a crude pseudo-intellect that inhabits my Planeswalker Spark while it lays dormant within my body. I don't actually interact with them on a personal level, but they make their presence known throughout all of my Chain, and I know them only as a faint pinprick light I see between Jumps as potential futures pass through my mind. It was going to trigger and give me Old-walker abilities when I was in a stressful moment near death, but for me, this moment was self-inflicted, and the Spark deemed me unworthy because of such. It decided to catapult me through the Multiverse against my Will, to force me to find purpose and ambition, so that I was worthy of using it.
>>
>>51653858
>Kind of like having watched a movie of things rather than having lived it.
Watching a movie about a Dark Eldar Haemunculus is still terrifying.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>51654123
Sure enough. You see I went through the Scenario in Dark Cloud 2 and got a Settlement that would follow me around. I get to figure out how it follows me, explicitly. So I decided since Time Quackery was basically the entire theme of that Jump it would follow me by being right there, just in an alternate timeline that only someone with the ability to shimmy to that timeline could get at.
>>
>>51654106
In an attempt at a realistic chain I have my jumper grabbing all sorts of powers, items, waifus, etc. and consistently abandoning dreams of adventures in favor of playing vidya in the warehouse with Jump Chan.

In my chain Jump Chan is someone in charge of taking those with latent Sparks on an adventure to slowly unlock it's power in the form of perks. Both her and my jumper are lazy good for nothings who tend to do literally fuck all unless something extremely "interesting" is happening in the current jump, in which case things start to go really badly for pretty much everyone involved.
>>
>>51653858
I went the 'felt like a dream' route. They happened, but I was under dream logic (in my dreams I act in a way that makes sense to the plot going on instead of something reasonable) and easily fade if not focused on.
>>
>>51654204
Ah. I was not sure, and thought it might be something like you took Doormaker or something similar, and a large property that followed you from jump to jump, where it imported itself into the jump, but one increment on the Y-axis or something, where it was normally safer, since most jumps (DC being a big exception) do not go to alternate Earths as a rule, or even know they exist.
>>
>>51654129
>You see I have Star Trek stuff, upgraded with Dues Ex/Megaman/Generator Rex stuff in places but I have no idea if my cyber defenses can keep Big Brother AI off my ship/nanites/Cyber Elves.

I'd say... "signs point to yes". Your system architecture is going to get a flat "WTF?" from the local AI, and by the time they figure out workarounds your own perks mean you will be up to speed (and AA from Kid Radd means nobody can find a trace of your counter-intrusion measures if you used that perk to edit your own databases... heh heh).

Also, if you're using standard companion rules, any sapient AI (which Polity AI are) that try to sneak a ride when the ten years are up are going to find themselves left behind.
>>
>>51654054
I usually only see them between jumps, she shows up at the end of the jump one night in the bar and sits down. Orders the usual and we talk for a bit. She then hands me a menu of the next jumps options and dissapears, sometimes she walks out sometimes she just is gone. She never leaves a tip, or pays for her drinks. She sometimes changes her look completely but you can always tell, the bar is always empty when she shows up.
>>
>>51654054
Jump-Chan is a goofy, kindhearted punster who's sort of like a big sister, introducing me to new worlds and keeping an eye out for me. She's always available to talk to, though she also encourage me to make new friends/companions. She can be a bit of a worrywart sometimes, but I'm glad to have her!
>>
>>51652923
Image search has failed me. What's the sauce on this?
>>
>>51652872
Gamer jump, assuming you either are the gamer, or companion him, is great for granting powers.
>>
File: Chara Friendship.jpg (887KB, 1074x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Chara Friendship.jpg
887KB, 1074x1020px
>>51654123
>>51654204
Actually, now that I think about it, the pastebin that currently is in play on the archives timed out, and I may have updated it, does anyone want me to place a pastebin out again?

>>51654263
I get ya.

>>51654270
>I'd say... "signs point to yes". Your system architecture is going to get a flat "WTF?" from the local AI, and by the time they figure out workarounds your own perks mean you will be up to speed
Awesome.

>(and AA from Kid Radd means nobody can find a trace of your counter-intrusion measures if you used that perk to edit your own databases... heh heh).
Awesome-er and using this idea.

>Also, if you're using standard companion rules, any sapient AI (which Polity AI are) that try to sneak a ride when the ten years are up are going to find themselves left behind.
That's not exactly what I'm worried about. It's what the could do in the decade that I'm worried about.
>>
File: All Heisei Riders Final Forms.png (233KB, 1081x305px) Image search: [Google]
All Heisei Riders Final Forms.png
233KB, 1081x305px
For the Jumpers who fancy themselves to be Kamen Riders.

We've talked about what abominations our belts are and what our transformed forms look like.

What upgrades have you made for your Rider forms? In this toyetic era, every Rider worth their belt has an upgraded Super Mode!
>>
>>51654054
All-powerful hikikomori who was just screwing around at first, and sees the chain as a way to teach them some kind of important lesson, but eventually comes to consider Jumper a friend.

Post-spark, Jumper occasionally has to drag them out on an adventure, kicking and screaming.
>>
>>51654330
>Gamer jump, assuming you either are the gamer, or companion him, is great for granting powers
Yes. 1,000 CP + Max Drawbacks (+800 CP) = 1,800 CP - Full Gamer (1,200 CP) - ReSTAT (100 CP) leaves you with 500 CP which is enough importing ALL of your companions (300 CP) and 5 purchases of Gamers Party, which means you can support a mimi guild of 40 others.
Or don't import anyone, and buy Gamers Party 11 times, which means you can extend your Gamer abilities to 88 other people.
That is enough for all your active companions, and many other in setting people, so you can leave a rather strong core of followers to defend your projects and goals in each jump you leave behind.
>>
So we now have a Watch Dogs 2 jump. Is there a Watch Dogs 1 jump? If it's in the Drive could you direct me to the folder? I can't seem to find it, and I'd prefer to do them in order.
>>
>>51654512
>WD2
Since when?
>>
>>51654512
No, there's only a Watch_Dogs 2 jump because the first game was apparently pretty shit.
>>
>>51654378
I taped some bugs to myself once.
>>
>>51654539
Second game was pretty much equally shit though so that doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>51653392
Sailor Moon has a capstone that lets you give personality powers to people.
>>
>>51654521
Umm, I don't know? Recently-ish. Sorry mate, best I can do.

>>51654539
So no one plans on making the first one? Damn shame, oh well.

>>51654561
Really? Never played the second one. Huh.
>>
>>51654561
It still wasn't a very good game but it wasn't as shit as the first one.
>>
>>51654378
>upgraded Super Mode!
I thought that was just storing your Kamen Rider outfit in inventory while simultaneously activating all your Type Blue perks from NGE (or some other Kaiju Size form like Pacific Rim, or that 2 mile long dragon from SMT)
Bonus points if you previously made some giant plastic looking Mighty Morphin gear for your kaiju form to wear for the next season after you first turn into a giant whatever.
>>
>>51654574
On it, ma'am.
>>
I wish we had a Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight Jump from CCDT or Stupid Dog.
>>
Let's see what's in the... uploads foilder.... Just oing to list the ones that I don't recogize out guys tell me if some of them are not supposed to be in Uploads.
Alterworld D. Rus, Ark Suvival Evolved, Aresene Lupin, Avernum, Ciel Nosurge, Superman: TAS, Dual Monsters the Heroes, and Ready Player One
I don't know if they are meant to be in the upload folder at all but I wanted to ask the Thread if they were, been off a while but I haven't seen much on them.
>>
>>51654742
Ready Player One isn't and neither is Duel Monsters (Though that's just cause it's a WIP). Otherwise everything is meant to be there.
>>
>>51654742
Ready Player one, Duel Monsters and the Lupin jump shouldn't be in there.
Lupin and Duel Monsters are wips and Ready Player one has it's own problems.
I think a few of the others were already uploaded, but they'd just be copies in that case.
>>
>>51654574
Can that ability use it's ability to provide a power-up to power-up itself?
>>
>>51654685
That's specific.
>>
File: good-luck.gif (2MB, 460x313px) Image search: [Google]
good-luck.gif
2MB, 460x313px
>>51654508
>going Gamer and taking max drawbacks in Gamer jump
>>
>>51654742
>I wanted to stir up drama
Everything there has been posted in the thread you lazy fuck.

>>51654766
>Though that's just cause it's a WIP
The drive has a WIP section, dumbass.

>Ready Player one has it's own problems
I sorry, SJ-Chan did not change whatever you complained about to suit you. No, wait, I don't.

>>51654776
>I think a few of the others were already uploaded
They are more recent versions.
>>
>>51654875
Lupin hasn't been posted in thread because it's not done..
WIP is a graveyard for things that will never be finished.
Ready Player One is blackballed. If you want to see why go dig up the archive yourself.
>>
>>51654875
Don't talk about shit you don't know anything about.
>>
>>51654875
>Everything there has been posted in the thread you lazy fuck.
All I was asking is that if the ones I didn't recognize were things I'd missed whilst I was gone and such. Please don't be so impolite to folks who're just curious, if I was a newbie to /JC then this kind of conduit may have put me off from the entire idea of Jumpchain.
>>
>>51654852
>Gamer and taking max drawbacks in Gamer jump
You that Generic Magical Girl where they talk about taking a million+ magical girls.
spend 300 CP of the All The Companions option. Now have most of them take the Japanese drawback.
Have them all buy one of the 800 CP capstones in addition to whatever else they want.

The Korean Abyss in now at war with a few hundred thousand Stabilized Black Souls, a few hundred thousand Yggdrasils, a few hundred thousand etc etc.
And you are hidden among the pink tide.
For extra stealth, you DON'T take Japanese and just hide while they are busy with invisible WWIII.
>>
>>51654949
He's just salty that his favorite targets aren't around right now, you'll have to forgive him.
>>
>>51654949
>if I was a newbie to /JC then this kind of conduit may have put me off from the entire idea of Jumpchain.
Do you really think people care?
>>
>>51653392
Justice League Dark lets you give people the ability to use magic
Justice League Occult has the Fountain of Youth which gives eternal youth and the ability to speak all languages.
Final Fantasy Dissidia has Inspiring Bravery which lets you give people something that works like Aura from RWBY.
Siren Blood Curse has Spreading the Sight which lets you give eye abilities to people.
Xena/Hercules: The Legendary Adventures has Golden Apples that grant immortality and the ability to recover from horrendous injuries.
Journey to the West has Golden Peaches that grant a long life and resistance to harm.
The Mighty Boosh has Shaman Juice which gives the user the power of telekinesis, telepathy, along with a heightened skill at magic.
Sekirei has Adjuster: You know how to perform surgery to bolster (150%) or weaken (50%) the natural and inherited abilities and traits of others.
Imaginary Friend has two perks that let you pass on one of your physical/mental abilities once per year.
Thief has Glyph Magic + Glyph Enhanced that lets you enhance people to peak physical human abilities and gives them telepathy.
Persona has Psychologist that lets you awaken others persona's.
Darkstalkers has Echidna that lets you grant people all the abilities that you get from one of your jumps at 1% power which can grow to 10% (Unfortunately they also retain the drawbacks).
Magicka has the Grand Tome of Magick that teaches people how to use their style of magic.
Wakfu has a thing that grants worshippers of you a ten-thousandth of your power.
>>
>>51655017
Thank you and updating the pdf in a bit.
>>
>>51654897
>not done..
Backgrounds complete, Perks complete, free Item for each background. Drawback Complete.

Dude it is perfectly jumpable.
and was posted here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51046882/#51048443

This is Timmy pulling his usual shit to try and get people to start removing stuff they don't like from the drive, so everything will finally fall apart.
>>
>>51655062
When everyone is Timmy, no one will be. Also, RPO has had a lot of criticism, SJ just completely ignored it for her own vision like she has with all her other jumps.
>>
>>51655062
>shitty first draft
Well if you say so anon. That usually implies that it's not done, but ok. It's not like the same thing didn't happen with infernals, but that worked out in the end so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>51653392
Jumper powered warriror from Kamen rider showa part 2
>>
>>51655062
>Shitty First Draft
Yeah, either you're an idiot or the shitposter.
>>
File: 1458577130445.jpg (45KB, 599x443px) Image search: [Google]
1458577130445.jpg
45KB, 599x443px
I'm sure you're all sick of it by now, but 2 Dragon Ball questions if anyone happens to know.

Can All Is One be improved over time, such as by increasing its range, possibly even to interplanetary if you go to Z and things get stupid, or will it eventually reach a point where it falls off in usefulness once things escalate to the point where your powerlevel is eleventy-bajillion and far outclasses what you could draw from the world?

If you have a 1-up perk with some kind of delay, is it possible to go to the afterlife and run around/train for a bit until it kicks in or someone wastes a wish bringing you back?
>>
>>51655141
You don't actually need to die to go to the afterlife. I mean Kami does it and he's not dead so you can just kind of go there if you know how.

As for 1 ups. That really depends on the version. The one in universal monsters might work, but most are too fast.
>>
>>51654508
Companioning him is also an option. Granted he's 600 cp, but he has 1300 cp worth of perks, and doesn't NEED Gamer's party to share shit.

Though, on the other hand, it seems he can only share skills. So, minor downside, but it's much cheaper.

>>51654852
Not that difficult. Take hunted for zero cp, take japanese for 400. Jap is basically an upgraded for of hunted, so it's almost free points. Almost.

Then take 300 point version of Corrupted save file, and let you companions carry you, and a 100 cp drawback.

I recommend the dating sim one.

>>51654993
BLADE is very kind to companions.
>>
>>51655062
Once a jump gets onto the drive it doesn't get removed. People tried it before and it turned into a shitstorm before the jumps got back on, so this whole Timmy shit is just a fallacy.
>>
>>51655141
> If you have a 1-up perk with some kind of delay
I guess if you had like let's say Back From The Grave from Generic Universal Monsters, which is a perk that basically says "You are very much DEAD, but events will conspire to bring you back to life, and you get one of these per jump without getting sent home", then... yeah, you would show up in the DBZ version of the afterlife and could do things there if you wanted, until events conspired to bring you back.
Or if you had a similarly delayed resurrection perk.

I guess a jumper with such perks could actually go see the afterlives of all the jumps, which would be an interesting experience.
But then, you could probably do that anyway, if you had dimensional hopping perks. I'm pretty sure there are even regular traveling perks that explicitly say you can visit the afterlives if you travel hard enough.
>>
Okay updated now.
>>
>>51655267
...Alphabetical, please?
>>
>>51655287
Nah. If you want it that way you can edit your own and post it.
>>
>>51654790
no
>>
>>51655267
Gamer?
>>
>>51655421
I can't find it in the Drive.
>>
>>51655418
Fuck.
>>
>>51655425
'The Gamer'. Should be in needs images, n-z.
>>
>>51655437
Thanks I was looking for Gamer...
>>
http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Speed-o%27-Sound_Sonic

Does anyone have speed calcs for this guy?
>>
>>51655588
It's literally in his name
>>
>>51655588
You mean that guy from the parody series about overblown shonen moves and power levels that are all casually beaten by a guy with a single punch?

No, no one's done that.
>>
>>51655588
Reminder that he looks disturbingly like a flat-chested Chifusa.
>>
Is there anything that can let you drop magic in without actual spells to achieve potentially any result like the Wish Granting from Fate/Stay Night?
>>
>>51655725
Hero BBS Magic
>>
>>51655588
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_of_Sound_Sonic
Yes but they are stupid about it. Calcs should use actual feats damn it. No proof they were moving that fast. Grumble grumble.
>>
>>51654790
>Can that ability use it's ability to provide a power-up to power-up itself?
>>51655418
>no
I think it could, or if not a companion with the power could, by boosting your power to awaken powers in others (if that is a pre existing power you have), but it would not mean the people whose starseeds you awakening were more powerful, it would mean you could awaken someones starseed without the "Magic assisted training" it normally requires. Like you could use a Awakening Beam like Sailor Moon uses a Purification Beam. Or like how in some genres Spiritual Pressure is a thing. So instead if your Spiritual Pressure just doing stuff like forcing those weaker to their knees and levitating Dirt, you can shine with an aura that uplifts others and unlocks the latent potential of their soul, instantly.
>>
>>51655725
I suppose technically you could use inheritence magic like that especially if you fold it into other magic systems with CC or something.
Just be careful to not kill yourself with it since it runs off your stamina/life force.
>>
>>51655749
Anon the jumpmaker just said it can't. It doesn't really matter what you think about it.
>>
Does anyone know what the precog perk in FoZ is based on in canon?
>>
>>51655749
The ability in question, the one that NikaMoth was referring to, is called Starseed Awakening guys. I think you've gotten it mixed up with Power Up, perhaps?
>>
>>51655794
It is not. I can only assume it was the inverse of the MCs denseness expressed in perk form.
>>
>>51655794
It's not based on anything as far as I can tell.
>>
>Taimanin Asagi
>Saint Anti-demon ninja girls academy

What is this i dont even?
>>
>>51653037
World of Cultivation has cultivation methods.

Not really powers per say but combining Assembly Line Magic from above could let you deconstruct enchantments into individual parts then combine them into one whole magic artifact. Lowee's Magitech (Hyperdimension Neptunia) lets you turn magic items into technology, vice versa, or a mix of both. Which is good for magic enchantments to give to people through tech. Possibly combo'd with above cybernetics or some such.
>>
>>51655826
a hentai game series IIRC
>>
>>51655826
Hilariously unsubtle, that's what.
>>
>>51655826
why are you SB crossposting again anon.
>>
>>51655267
I think it's possible to give people the abilities of the Tenno from Warframe.
>>
>>51655418
>no
Using Starseed Awakening to give a boost to the Power-Up ability (if CP was paid to have it permanently) should work Nika. That would just mean the Sailor can draw more power from an emotional high than someone with an unboosted Power-Up perk. If I am reading the two perk interactions correctly.
>>
>>51655652
>like a flat-chested Chifusa
That is both disturbing and sad.

>tfw no Manyū Hiken-chō jump
>>
>>51655883
I didn't see that when I ran through it. Are you sure?

>>51655887
>Using Starseed Awakening to give a boost to the Power-Up ability
That's not how Starseed Awakening works though. It only awakens a power that is in line with your personality.
>>
>>51655877
That was a couple days ago.

This poor anon appears to have had his boner killed by sheet WTF.
>>
>>51655914
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/tenno/
>>
>>51655914
>That's not how Starseed Awakening works though. It only awakens a power that is in line with your personality.
reread
> You may grant a one-time power-up to someone with powers other than the ones granted by this perk, but if you use this ability, you cannot grant them the powers this perk gives someone.
>>
>>51655887
>Using Starseed Awakening to give a boost to the Power-Up ability
This would be similar to using Starseed Awakening on the Hulk to boost his "Don't make me angry; you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" power, instead of whatever Personality Power he would have gained from Starseed Awakening. Seems to be within that the Perk allows.
>>
>>51655934
Literally no one would normally just pop on a SFW board and ask what Taimanin Asagi is. This isn't /d/, and we don't have a jump of it, and probably won't unless dirge goes ahead and makes it. It's pretty blatant crossposting
>>
>>51655725
Magic perk from the King Arthur is basically will-working, runs off your willpower and stamina (so it's similar to Belgariad sorcery except you don't need to speak and you don't have to worry about un-making yourself, at least not in that way).
>>
>>51655877
>>51656021
I'm more interested in why you watch SB, anon.
>>
With the new game coming out, what are the chances we get a real jump for God of War?
>>
>>51656086
If you sit down and make one, 100%.

Otherwise, about... .3%. Possibly slightly higher, but no more than .7%.
>>
>>51656086
Absolutely guarenteed given that we already have one.
>>
>>51656114
I think you may be over estimating their abilities a little there.
>>
>>51656114
Alright, let's get cracking. A GoW-clone should suffice, yes? I hereby claim Dante's Inferno.
>>
>>51656139
Too late fampie someone already claimed that one a while ago.
>>
>>51656139
You've never made a jump. You never will make a jump.
>>
>>51656151
No, that was the sub-par gauntlet made by one of the idiots who claimed Overwatch.
>>
>>51655946
Found it! Light of Orokin it is!

>>51655947
Let's break that down good anon. But first let me go get the entire perk in question. For in fact I do not see the line you posted at all..

Starseed Awakening (600 CP, Discount Drop-In)
Within you is a great power. The power to take an ordinary Star Seed and blossom it into a flower of glory just below that of a Sailor Crystal’s.You have a supernaturally powerful ability to bring out anyone’s potential with a reasonable amount of personal magic-assisted teaching. This act allows them to gain powers based on their personality and who they are. A fiery person could gain fire powers, a statistician gains the power to manipulate probability, a cat gains the ability to defy physics, ect ect. It is up to you to define the limits of these powers, but these awakened powers are initially weak. Training can help someone increase in power.

This power also grants the recipient a human form, if they lack one. Or, if you wish, you may instead wish to help add to the glory of a Sailor Crystal. You may grant a one-time power-up to someone with powers other than the ones granted by this perk, but if you use this ability, you cannot grant them the powers this perk gives someone. This power cannot be copied without a means to emulate parts of the Awakened Person’s soul you wish to copy.

You may not steal an Awakened Person’s power without their full consent, and threatening or coercing or mind controlling them into having them give you their power does not count as consent. Eating a person or ripping out their soul does not count as consent.

A person can only be Awakened once.

Comes with optional magical girl transformation sequence if you wish.
>>
>>51656139
You wanna make Dante's Inferno, like the game (Stories already taken and is a kinda dumb gaunlet/joke jump)? Go for it dude more power to you!
>>
>>51656161
No I mean the game. I remember a conversation about drawbacks for it involving the abysmal add campaign.
>>
>>51656030
Because I'm from SB? There's more than a couple us.
>>
>>51656139
Shit taste duderinio. If you want to make a jump for a GoW clone you gotta make Knack 2.
>>
>>51656184
No, I refuse to believe we have several SB-posters polluting this thread.
>>
File: Merry Christmas.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
Merry Christmas.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>51656086
What are the chances you'll mess up and have your attempts to start a fight backfire again? That was amusing.
>>
>>51637880
I decided my previous build for Van Helsing was probably more then I could handle, so I'm changing it:

2. Van Helsing
Victoria, Canada
Hunter (950)
Age 32
Smith of the Order
Predator
He Who Fights Monsters (800)
Weakness Expansion (500)
Call in the Cavalry- Import Kamilah and Dr. Amos, and give 300 CP to Kamilah (0)
Professor Anneliese Grigobretz

Dr. Amos (Mad Doctor, Crazed Physician, Lunatic Trickster)

Kamilah- (Gypsy, Cursed Caravan, Fortune Favors The Bold, Necromancy, Rune-covered Wraps, Period Appropriate Clothing)

It's pretty much the same, except I dropped Bigby and didn't give Dr. Amos any CP to spend. It smarts, but dealing with a potential army of flesh golems and a bunch of hunters is probably too much for so soon.

That being said, I still worked with other Canadian hunters; I just didn't deal with a big pack of werewolves during my stay with them. When word of Dracula's return reached us, we went to Transylvania to offer our support... but they ended up offing him before we could help. We did help clean up the mess left in his wake, though; there were no shortage of ghouls and fledgling vampires to deal with. While on one of those hunts we came across the Professor, holed up in an abandoned house, throwing molotovs and taking potshots at a large group of revenants who were trying to get in. We helped her out, of course.

Afterwards, hands on her hips, she very haughtily told us that she had things covered. I almost thought she was a kid at first with how short she was, being a little over a full head shorter than Kamilah. She was wearing one of those old-timey doctor outfits, only it was black instead of white and it appeared to be padded in sections. It was also covered in blood. Her brown hair came down past her shoulders, and she wore a pair of cracked spectacles that gave her blue eyes a slightly manic look.

(1/?)
>>
>>51656184
It's unfortunate you guys think that diluting such a story-rich and unique setting like Baldur's Gate is a good idea just because it's a game. That's merely the medium, and it'd be like including level-up and settings menu perks in Mass Effect. Maybe if you restricted it to the drop-in tree, but otherwise, utterly inane.
>>
>>51656135
Which part? I mean, the first number is conditional on them not talking out of their ass - which, in and of itself, is probably a fairly low number.

The other two are the 'wait for someone else to do it' numbers.
>>
>>51656236
I don't think that one is actually going to go anywhere.
Even people on SB weren't pleased with it.

t. Roger a Muirebe
>>
File: Carnival.Phantasm.full.405776.jpg (2MB, 6354x4072px) Image search: [Google]
Carnival.Phantasm.full.405776.jpg
2MB, 6354x4072px
>>51652078
Renegade Jump # 41 Carnival Phantasm
Vehicle: Assassin Unit Honeymoon II
Background: Upper Class

Perks:
*Garcher (100)
*Ominous Behavior (0)
*Badump! Super Date Plan (300, Discount)
*Like Hell I’d Die! (600)

Drawbacks:
*Familiar Faces (0)
*Grail Kun (0)

Journal Entry 749345

What? No seriously, what? At first I thought I was back in the same world as Akiha and the grail war. It turns out I was right sort of… Umm not really though. Akiha remembers me and some of the unfortunate circumstances that led to our friendship but people are alive who shouldn’t be.

I went to Fuyuuki and most of it’s still there. Also there is another Kotomine and they are holding a grail war live on TV because the whole city (almost) being destroyed thing. I was even invited to play.

Things… seem happier but I feel like I am in the twilight zone. Like I am going to walk through a door and suddenly everything is going to suck, people will be dying and reality will hit me in the face.

I just… I don’t even get it. I am glad to see Akiha again but being around here makes me miss Xen more. Thankfully My Sire is one of the things that hasn’t turned up. I wish I could Swap Kotomine for her but she would never leave that playboy brother of hers.

Anyhow I don’t know; nothing makes sense and in a way though confusing it’s kind of nice… almost.
>>
>>51656162
>For in fact I do not see the line you posted at all..
Since the line you do not see is right there in the text you posted, you are either a shitposter, or an idiot who does not know how Press Ctrl+F to do a word/phrase search.
>>
File: 250px-Glogo.svg.png (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Glogo.svg.png
8KB, 250x250px
Alright, guys. Imma do it. Any objections? Suggestions?
>>
>>51656349
What are you doing?
>>
>>51656349
You absolute madman.
>>
>>51656349

Dark RP
>>
>>51656266
It won't matter if people like it or not, if the SB-er wants to make it, they will. Just shut them down here if you don't like it.
>>
>>51656349
Gmod? Those would be some fun tools to abuse.
>>
>>51656349
Something for the more prolific game modes? A perk like the Deathmatch one in the classic Doom jump to do Gmod in real life with others? Rockets you can staple onto stuff to make anything drivable, such as chairs and such? Maybe something for creating those types of items? Skins, so I can look like a sonic recolor without needing to be one for real in the Sonic jumps?
>>
>>51656349
Murder
Hide n Seek
Prop Hunt

And, of course, Trouble in Terrorist Town.
>>
File: dancingleprechaunanimat.gif (70KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dancingleprechaunanimat.gif
70KB, 200x200px
>>51656357
Yes.

>>51656359
We're all mad, here, anon.

>>51656368
>>51656376
>>51656379
>>51656387
Consider it considered.
>>
>>51656349
Pls add texture mods. Being able to AETHETICS on demand would be so nice.
>>
>>51656295
And in fact there it is, I didn't see it but sure enough it is there. Be that as it were the Starseed power up would just boost your power, a general power up not a single shot one thing get's better deal. It's still good but not how you were putting it.
>>
File: It isn't.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
It isn't.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>51656395
>What are you doing?
>Yes.
>>
>>51656208
He tried again a few days ago but stopped when it was pointed out what he was doing.
>>
>>51656349
Melon racing.
>>
>>51656257
The first number.
>>
>>51656395
...That makes me wish we had a Celtic Mythology jump.
>>
>>51656462
That reminds me has the guy who was doing the Greek mithology jump posted recently?
>>
>>51656462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>51656462
>>51656478
Celtic mythology would be ridiculously hard because those have either been erased or converted into heroic stories for the most part.

It'd be way easier to do an Ulster Cycle jump or something, and most of those kings and such are just the gods renamed when the Celts converted.
>>
>>51656488
From what I remember of Celtic Mythology, it was something like this:
>Ancient Ireland is under the rule of Balor the One-Eyed
>The god Lugh arrives from a distant land
>The local gods recruit him to lead them against Balor, whom he is victorious against
>Lugh the Long-Armed becomes king of both the gods and Ireland, and is the strongest being there, with only The Morrigan, the dreaded Phantom Queen and Goddess of War, as his rival.
I also remember that later on the gods were overthrown by humans, and were driven into hiding. Or something like that.
>>
File: gmod_067924.jpg (229KB, 630x1452px) Image search: [Google]
gmod_067924.jpg
229KB, 630x1452px
>>51656441
It's a sandbox-style asshole simulator with a long and memeful history.
>>
>>51656539
You know when your trying to sell someone on something it's probably best to not use anything at all with Rage faces in it.
It's like second degree cringe from a decade ago.
>>
File: 1414621324368.jpg (89KB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
1414621324368.jpg
89KB, 1280x712px
Help me make a choice for my DBZ build.
Dragon Statue or A Lost Fighter?
>>
>>51656228
I nearly went off on her for being an ungrateful shit, and Kamilah was gearing up to do the same, with the probable addition of cursing in Egyptian (in both senses of the world), when Dr. Amos diffused the situation by asking about her work. They talked shop for a few minutes- the majority of what they said might as well have been gibberish to Kamilah and I- then Dr. Amos dropped a term that she hadn't heard before, which intrigued her. They talked some more, and eventually came to the conclusion that they should partner up so they could learn from each other.

Then she asked for our help finding one of her creations; a construct she calls Isaac. She'd been tracking him for some time, but lost the trail awhile ago; she suspected that one of her rivals in Borgovia had abducted him. I was reluctant to head there, since the whole nation was basically infested with mad scientists and their monsters, but she claimed that if Isaac fell into the hands of Fulmigati, the current ruler of Borgovia, he could use him to create an army that could conquer the world. I was skeptical, but we decided that the risk was too great.

Borgovia was a dark, horrible country. The populace was crushed under the heel of the ruling class of scientists, who abducted, murdered, and tortured unopposed. Around half of the monsters in Borgovia used to be ordinary people who were twisted by science; the rest were opportunists, taking advantage of Borgovia's woes to feed. We traveled through the countryside to the capital of Borgova, putting down dozens of monsters who strayed across out path. Borgova was even worse; mechanical knights patrolled the streets during the day, occasionally kicking in doors and taking the terrified inhabitants to places unknown, while during the night werewolves charged with electricity through some unknown means roamed the streets, devouring anyone unfortunate to be caught outside at night.
>>
>>51656573
Maybe, though "selling" isn't exactly a priority at this point. When I have more to show for it, hopefully the jump itself will sell them. Adieu, good anon.
>>
>>51656602
Lost fighter if you can spare the companion slot. Saiyans are qt and she won't even need imports to stay relevant.

Dragon Statue sounds nice, but since all the things you'd actually need to use the dragon balls for are restricted till post spark, it's really just for fun and flavor.
>>
>>51656602
Why not both? You could use a wish from Shenron to create/revive such a being.
>>
File: 1486352518704.jpg (812KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486352518704.jpg
812KB, 1600x1600px
>>51656602
Having posted that picture, you already know the answer. Do it, anon. Search your heart. You know it to be true.
>>
Is there a perk or perk combo that allows you to sort through and use your various perks/powers via a customisable HUD? E.g. if I wanted to be able to turn all of my stealth perks on/off at once?
>>
>>51656747
Gamer
>>
>>51656228
>Van Helsing
So, question here, what exactly is Val Helsing based on?
Because when I read the text version it did not seem like it was based on the Hugh Jackman movie at all. Then it was imaged and those were the pictures used.

The jump mentions stuff like the Ink, which I do not remember from the movie at all, and the movie has a "Is Hugh Jackman an Angel or something with amnesia?" which is not reflected in the jump.

What gives?
>>
>>51656747
Well Gemcraft has a thing that lets you identify and quantify your stats and abilities.
It's not really a HUD, but as an internal stat sheet it might as well be one.
>>
>>51656747
The Gamer power with ReStat (The Gamer) combined with Toggle (Young Justice) as well as Appearance Customisation (Fate Extra) and Real Eater (Medaka Box) to alter it to your liking could work.
>>
>>51656795
It's based on a few different sources, primarily the Van Helsing series of Action RPGs. That's where all the Ink stuff comes from.
>>
>>51656808
Whole lot of unnecessary stuff there for fluff anon.
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>51656602
A Lost Fighter every time.
>>
>>51656786
>>51656798
>>51656808
Thanks anons. I've got Toggle and haven't done the Gamer jump yet. Re the Gamer, specifically the Gamer's Mind perk? And any alternatives to Fate Extra's Appearance Customisation?
>>
File: Better Saiyan OC.jpg (935KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Better Saiyan OC.jpg
935KB, 1280x720px
>>51656866
>>
>>51656888
>filename
Nah.
>>
>>51656879
It's not necessary. Gamer already gives you a UI, you can decide what it's like.
>>
What jumps have good cybernetics?
>>
File: The Saiyan Commander.jpg (313KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
The Saiyan Commander.jpg
313KB, 1200x675px
>>51656888
You're right, she is better than pic-related
But she's not the Best.
>>
>>51656934
Worm.
>>
>>51656934
Deus Ex nano augs are pretty cool if you can resolve the whole incompatibility issues. Gunnm has bullshit cybernetics at the high end, and Eclipse Phase has cybernetics for just about everything.

Also of Note Alpha Centauri has a perk that lets you turn just about any tech into actually workable cybernetics. So it's good if you're feeling creative
>>
>>51656934
Depends, do you want semi-realistic cybernetics or "It's magitek/super science, I ain't gotta explain shit" cybernetics?
>>
>>51656977
We have an Overwatch jump?

>>51656980
Was thinking more realistic ones.
>>
>>51656627
We managed to locate someone who knew where Isaac was, eventually. Apparently, someone matching his description was brought into the city by spooks working for one of the major politicians. This was both a blessing and a curse; he wasn't in Fulmigati's hands yet, but he was still in deep trouble, and Anneliese knew less about him than she did Fulmigati. Still, we didn't let that bother us, and after securing a escape route on one of the few merchant ships that were willing to trade in Borgovia we broke into the mansion. We moved quickly, killing the monsters he left to guard his home and bypassing the traps he set until we discovered his inner sanctum, which we found by following Isaac's moans of pain.

But not all of Isaac was there. He had his limbs chopped off, the stumps burnt to cauterize the wounds. His chest was split open, revealing his organs, and he was hooked up to a generator which was charging him with electricity, keeping him barely alive. He was unresponsive to sound, movement, even prodding him failed to get a reaction.

Professor Anneliese said her goodbyes, then shut the generator off. Isaac thanked us as he died.

After that, we set the house (and more importantly the research done on Isaac) on fire, and fled to the harbor, dodging clockwork soldiers along the way. We managed to escape by the skin of our teeth, leaving that sad country behind.

We returned to Canada, and went back to business as usual after a small break. Amos and Anneliese were pretty much inseparable at that point, although they didn't "officially" hook up. The professor was grouchier about my rule against experimenting on dead people, but she acquiesced when I told her we'd be square if she followed it, for now.

(3/3)
>>
>>51656879
Toggle is all you need. It will do it by itself.

It is activated mentally. You can turn the stealth powers on or off all at once with a thought, since it is a mental action.
Having it appear as a HUD thing in your minds eye is just fluff or possibly mental visualization exercises

The Gamer with ReSTAT alone would have also worked. You do not need them all.
>>
>>51656980
For Star Wars' Iconic View, how large is the window? Could I do a 360-degree observatory-type thing with four or five of them? With the control panel option, does "view new locations" mean scenes in Star Wars or also locations from past/future jumps?
>>
File: Motoko GitS.jpg (209KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Motoko GitS.jpg
209KB, 723x1023px
>>51657051
RWBY seems to have fairly good cybernetics.

FMA has Automail, though installing is extremely painful.

XCOM has mech troopers.

And Ghost in the Shell has full cybernetic bodies for people to transfer into.

>>51657095
>how large is the window? Could I do a 360-degree observatory-type thing with four or five of them?
I honestly do not care. Go crazy.

>With the control panel option...
Star Wars locations only.
>>
>>51657136
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>51656934
Eclipse phase has a cybernetic body designed to survive for extended periods in the sun's corona
>>
>>51657147
40k also has pretty extensive cybernetics.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51657233
Time for more Stalwart Tiger.

Last Time:We went to half-life and inadvertently made G-Man's life a living hell, then went to DESU1 and trained Abel to be a Vassal King, Onto Geneforge where we said "fuck the rebels, fuck the shapers, and fuck the trakovites. We a new faction now", and finally onto Wakfu, where we ended up joining the Brotherhood of Tofu due to circumstances.

1.Career Model
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Exalted:Mortals(Houserule:Keep Exalt based powers)
4.Blazblue
5.Samurai Jack
6.Problem Sleuth
7.Eclipse Phase
8.Dragonball Z

Gonna need a replacement, if I don't roll Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51657347
>Career Model
This is going to end with Ammy as a runway model isn't it?
>>
>>51657362
Was it ever in doubt?
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>51657379
Sadly? Not really.
>>
>>51657347
For a replacement, how about Fate/Stay Night? I'd love to see Tiger vs Gil.
>>
File: Pure Evil.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Evil.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>51657452
Aceepted

>I'd love to see Tiger vs Gil.
Oh that'll go down GREAT. I'm certain NOTHING bad will result from that.
Or this.
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>51657347
Career Model- What.
0/1600
Rolled for Free Choice, rolled again for New York
Designer- It's the closest thing to leadership here
Free Jet Set Schedule
Improved Touch of Glam- Useful
Free Tailor Made
Discount Fashion Label- It will make me money in the future
The Entourage- What? ...Damn it Amaterasu!
Hand Modelx19(to be decided later)

Wage-Hiking Scuuuuuuuuuuum!+600- So a Dragonblooded court, but with Mortals.

I have no idea what went on. But people died, for fashion.
>>
Lol, ASA's talking shit about mecha over on SB. Something about the Super Robot genre being "bullshit" and people who enjoy it being "incompetent".
>>
>>51657512
Impressive work anon. Just like the tabloids and jsut as trustworthy too.
>>
File: WWII Boss Fight.jpg (808KB, 1580x993px) Image search: [Google]
WWII Boss Fight.jpg
808KB, 1580x993px
Jumpers, what's the hardest "boss battle" you've had in your chain?
>>
>>51657520
Well, that gave me mental image...

>Mecha fans outraged! ASA calls Super Robot genre "bullshit" and people who enjoy it "incompetent"!
>>
So I now know what my STYLE is going to be in /Co/Co!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4tSXOLPf_4
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>51657506
1.Fate/Stay Night
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Exalted:Mortals(Houserule:Keep Exalt based powers)
4.Blazblue
5.Samurai Jack
6.Problem Sleuth
7.Eclipse Phase
8.Dragonball Z

Gonna need another replacement
>>
File: It's not WRONG.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
It's not WRONG.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
>>51657581
>The Imperator Infinita's return to Creation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The very Shinma will tremble! The Yozi will fucking be thrown down!
>>
>>51657581
Harry Potter
>>
>>51657595
Accepted good sir.
>>
>>51657593
>The Yozi will fucking be thrown down!
Wasn't he still loyal to the Yozi? Or at least he was only starting to begin on the path of slightly questioning them?
>>
do we have a WWII or am I misremembering?
>>
>>51657618
Platoon, yes.
>>
>>51657610
That's where he is in my RP.
I accelerated the timeline for the purposes of the chain, he saw the Yozi, SWLiHN in particular, enslave HIS people, HIS nation, and went fucking berserk.
>>
>>51654054
Mix every stereotype about a scummy reality show producer with every stereotype about a scummy music producer and give them omnipotence and cram it into the body of Marina from mischief makers then put her in a business suit. that's Miss Producer.
>>
>>51656928
>>51657085
Thanks.
>>
>>51654378
When it was just a belt It had every capstone booster from the Kamen Rider jumps and was partially based on a very powerful giant robot that I imported damn near everywhere that I merged it with the armor that I imported into Metroid and it became part Genesis frog so it has literally a universe worth of power. later on he became the third Circle demon of a dimension Lord so it's pretty powerful.
>>
File: Here We Go.gif (384KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Here We Go.gif
384KB, 256x192px
>>51657581
>>51657593
Exalted:Mortals(The Imperator's Return)- I return home, and I will have my Revenge on the Yozi. And I will take back my lands and my people.
0/2000
Pay 100cp to start in Murderholm- My City, the city I built with my own two hands for my people, The Crows.
Children of the Mighty(Demon-blooded(Ligier))- Ha! His power now flows through my veins? He was the only Demon I still respected when I left.
Warrior
Free Gratuitious Skill Kata
Free Secret Power Slumbering
Free The Flow of Essence
Free Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root
Discount Adamant Virtue Meditation
Discount The Shogun of Dirt
Discount Dragon Breaking Feather
Discount Creation's Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations
Discount The Misfit Circle(Amaterasu, Raven, Zelda, Yuuki)
Discount A Storied Sword

The Mortal from Hell+300- An agent of my many enemies I assume.
Then-Thousand Winter Nights+500- Even the Neverborn wish to stop my glorious return!
A Simple Soul Illuminated+600-No. I refuse. "We should help her Tiger, she really needs it"...Fine Yuuki.
Silver Light Scattering+200- ...FINE!
A Mile in Mortal Shoes(not really)+0
True Grit+500

Writefagging soon.

Remember, Tiger still has his Exalted based abilities, and his Companions have the abilities of their Native world.

Writefagging, soon.
>>
>>51656349
the toolgun and physics editor are OP, but They are an intrinsic part of the Setting, Be careful with Those
>>
>>51657537
darkseid in young justice,those omega beams can one shot me and he is not above targeting my companions. he did not expect me to actually Be able to hurt him nor have as many one ups. However
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
>>51657905
>Unknown Perspective
Creation itself, as well as Yu-shan, shuddered. The very Shinma themselves shuddered, as a Blasphemy was detected, perhaps more powerful than one caused by an Ishvara. It was in the North on the edges of the world. Where the so-called "Green Sun Prince" had unleashed She Who Lives in Her Name unto Creation, before she was somehow locked away once more.

>Scion of Metal and Silver
Life was hard, ever since our beloved King, our Emperor had disappeared. Before then even, when the Demon Bitch had taken our minds, and even our souls. But he returned his back to ourselves, and then disappeared. For ten years he has been gone, his empire mostly crumbled. Only here, where it began, were there those still loyal to Him. The castle stood empty as it had been, though some went in to clean now and then. Then the ground, the water, and even the air itself began to shake. A great light bursts forth from the Castle. And He came down from the pathway. I thought myself deceived at first, some Chosen or Raksha trick. But I knew his face, I knew his power, I was a priest of Him. Our King had returned to us, Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn. Perhaps appropriately the light of dawn was on the Horizon, and I would swear it was tinted with an unnatural purple hew.
>>
>>51657998
If you are still looking for potential jumps how about the two Spyro ones?
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
>>51657998
>Tiger
When I made my return I could FEEL the Shinma shudder. The very foundations of Creation knew a new Primordial had come to Creation. As I looked around my castle, I felt nostalgia. Trophies of hard-won battles lined the walls, paintings and artwork made by my subjects. The most beautiful things to me, but it was dark, and dusty. The castle was as silent as death, no one had lived here in some time. As I walked out of the castle a great smile grew over my face. Murderholm, a city built for my people, Shaped from the frozen cold of the North into something that was green and fertile. It was still there, almost just as I remembered it. There were difference from what I could see, but it was still my home. And home to my people. I walked down the pathway leading from my castle to the city. The great church resided at the end of the pathway. A mortal threw himself to the ground before me, thanking me for returning. I bade him to stand up, and I recognized him. Obviously I had not been gone THAT long. I had him lead me into the church and told him to explain what had happened in my absence.

I felt...disappointment? Perhaps, but I also realized what had come to pass was inevitable. I had made many enemies, and I had conquered fast. Of course my empire had crumbled once I was gone. Still I had the information I needed, it was time to plan, and plan quickly. There was no way the Powers did not notice my return.

Of course it was a few hours later that a Task Force arrived, they tried to hide themselves of course, but I had dealt with enough Sidereals in my life before, and more similar beings since, to detect them.
>>
>>51657051
>Overwatch
No. Dick and Head claimed it before it came out and haven't even started yet. They have in fact put it on hiatus to work on a different jump, according to their last post in the archives two or three months ago.

Someone here, possibly Digger, is ready to actually make it, if they ever get the go ahead from Dick and Head.
>>
File: BBEG 1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BBEG 1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>51658105
>Unknown Companion
As Tiger moved through the city, interacting with his people, I could see the joy on their faces, and his, at the reunion. A sheer happiness that is rarely seen, like a long-lost family member returned. It warmed my heart, and yet I felt wary. Tiger...has great darkness inside him, his wroth the worst aspect of it by far, but this showed just how much good he could do towards others. But it was here, in this world, where he had nearly become a monster, and that was what worried me.

When the Sidereals came they attempted to be subtle, but Tiger welllll he isn't exactly one for subtlety. He moved outside the city walls to confront them face to face, and of course it turned into a fight. I had to facepalm when he broke any possible attempts at subtlety here when he unleashed his so-called "True Form". The "King of Kings Shintai". His form unraveled and then rewove itself into a new shape, standing at several stories tall he towered over the Sidereals. Suffice to say he scared them off. Thankfully without any deaths, though not without bloodshed. Still, he was already preparing for a War. Hopefully he would keep it pointed at the right people.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>51658201
>Unknown Demon
I knew the moment he had returned, the "Greatest" of the Green Sun Prices, and the "Traitor" all in one. The only one to break our prison and unleash one of the Yozi, but almost as soon as she was released he was shoving her back inside. A traitor to the cause, despite his previous success. I had, at one point, considered him a protege. He was a skilled and talented Prince, and his skills meshed well enough with mine that I could teach him something. And he was back. I could feel the Yozi's rage at his return, at his Heresy, and yet I could not feel the same rage. I could only feel a twisted sense of pride, he had transcended his limitations and become something new. Perhaps my old self would have approved, but he is twisted now and so far fallen from what he once was. Still I knew Tiger was coming for us, it was inevitable. I would relish the challenge, one that I have not faced since the war.
>>
>>51658245
And I've run out of time, I've got shit I need to do. Hopefully I'll be able, and have the inspiration, to continue this tomorrow.
>>
>>51656349
>>51656368
>Not hl2rp

You clearly aren't autistic enough.
>>
>>51658156
There's nothing stopping anyone from making it.
>>
File: curiosity and attention.png (337KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
curiosity and attention.png
337KB, 499x499px
>>51658255
Hope so too, looking forward to it.
>>
Ho hum.
http://pastebin.com/3t1b3ANq

>>51654054
>Jumpers what is your benefactor like?
Likes to talk, doesn't like to talk about jumping, or the Spark, or herself beyond superficial stuff. From many, many jumps, I picked up a few factoids.
She considers herself unique; there's no other Benefactors she considers to be her peers or superiors. Maybe that's because she's delusional or maybe it's because she's at the top of the multiversal food chain.
What she gets out of sending me jumping is somehow worth more than the time and effort she expends moving me world to world and giving me powers and fueling them when they shouldn't work.
She has never broken a rule we agreed on (to my knowledge).
Even though she says she'll send me home for being boring, she seems to take a long view of the jumps as a whole narrative, rather than demanding "quirky shenanigans and fun times all day, every day". Like how you read Lord of the Rings and the events make it a good story, but if you were actually watching over Frodo's shoulder you'd have a lot of "yep, they're still walking".

>Are they a cruel trickster god?
There's not much trickery involved if she lays out all your choices, you know what all your options are, and you still pick something that bites you in the ass.

>A distant observer?
More of a close observer. She likes her cameo appearances when she hops out from behind the fourth wall.

>Some strange Waifu/Husbando Husbandry specialist?
Unknown. Questions about Jump-chan will be answered for one million cp.

>A fellow neet who joins you on the worlds most comfortable couch for unhealthily long periods of time? All those worlds and so many of them have completely different vidya.
Couldn't say. For all I know all my jumps are just different books on her shelf.
>>
>>51658281
You'd have to convince Digger to do it then.
>>
>>51658281
Outside of politeness you're right.
Dick and Head aren't bad guys, but this is a really long time to keep people waiting.
>>
>>51658398
>>51658390
We've had people hold things for months or even years at a time. Stop being dirty shits that try to steal claims.
>>
>>51658410
Maybe for something that people are actually working on.
This was like a one off maybe. Hoarding claims isn't cool.
>>
Are there any perks/items that give you a multiversal (or at least universal) phone number? Basically 1-800-JUMPER?
>>
>>51658410
Usually when people make claims they also put out WIPs to confirm if they've gotten any work done at all.
>>
>>51658374
>that pastebin
HYPE.
Also that Experience Plugins perk is excellent, as is the 'merging vehicles together' perk.

But do the vehicles have to be the same size or type (like merging a tank and a plane)?
>>
>>51658464
You could probably fiddle around with the Rituals perk from Creepypasta to be a certain nonsensical phone number to contact you.
>>
>>51658508
>But do the vehicles have to be the same size or type (like merging a tank and a plane)?
Currently I'm thinking no restriction. It's not like it's very different to duct taping them together.
>>
File: JC22.jpg (67KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
JC22.jpg
67KB, 1440x900px
>>51658464
Not prepacked as a perk (preperked?), but it should be eventually possible with App Master from Soul Hackers since it's compatible with space-time manipulating computer systems apparently. Ditto for the programming language from Devil Survivor 1, since it's the basis for a communication/authorisation protocal that allows humans to summon demons from across dimensions. I'm not very familiar with Ciel Nosurge, but I believe the jump also mentioned some kind of transdimensional broadcast technology.

>>51654054
An aloof but friendly conversationalist. Acts sort of like a dorky fangirl for all the settings I visit. Gets very flustered when "her" program gets disrupted, as seen in Dishonored and Light of Terra.

The Benefactor's actual form is mostly incomprehensible for me to grasp even at this point though. It's like-looking at the shadow of Yog-Sothoth, everything that ever happened, is happening, will happen and COULD happen separate from the Lovecraftverse. Endlessly colliding and separating and reuniting like a kaleidoscope. Here and there, recurring patterns: The Lady, the Maiden of Journeys, Omne, Elizabeth Dewitt, Ajimu and a bunch of other beings I haven't even met on my journey yet. The motifs in the hyperdimensional collage.

Including myself, reflected twofold unto infinity, in each of her twinkling eyes.
>>
>>51658577
Nice. Thanks, myrm!
>>
out of curiosity,
shouldnt the imaged version of the DxD jump be removed? from what I can tell its a previous version that lacks various perks of the up-to-date text only jump. Am I correct or did I miss something back during the update?
>>
>>51658659
No, you're correct. It's just up there due to inertia.
>>
>>51658464
You can have a multiversal (and multi-timeline) chat account in Sburb.
>>
http://pastebin.com/bdSDadNW

My current Lich build.
>>
File: c86.jpg (43KB, 745x558px) Image search: [Google]
c86.jpg
43KB, 745x558px
>>51654054
The Benefactor is an alternate-me making sure that I got the chance to get on its level, but it's not really doing that much aside from kickstarting my chain and making sure that I can keep jumping if I survive.

We rarely interact, aside from the ending of my first jump and a few other times when it delivered me a warning about a specially powerful setting.
>>
>>51658520
>The exact specifications, rules, and mechanics for these rituals are up to you, as are any restrictions or prices that must be paid.
This looks perfect, except the description begins with:
>In any city, in any country...
Is that fluff, or does it mean the ritual has a country range limit?

>>51658749
Going to Sburb worries me. I am not a clever Jumper, and like a certain Irish engineer I hate temporal mechanics.

>>51658589
I'll make a note of that in case my jumper's AI can figure it out.
>>
What kind of things do you make a Luck check for as a Servant? If it's like a D&D saving throw, does that mean you can use Luck to survive things like falling off a cliff or being hit by a car while fighting in the middle of the road?
>>
>>51658862
>Going to Sburb worries me. I am not a clever Jumper, and like a certain Irish engineer I hate temporal mechanics.
>Go Void Session
>You don't have to win anymore
>Just fight shit-tier enemies

Unless you wanted your own universe, but you can get that with the planeswalker spark.
>>
File: ggTE6.gif (496KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
ggTE6.gif
496KB, 500x260px
>>51658865
This is what happens to low luck servants
>>
>>51658879
...I'll take that as a yes
>>
>>51654054
>Jumpers what is your benefactor like?
They intentionally screw around to make it harder to figure them out. They even change their appearance regularly, though there remains an inherent sense when looking at them of who they are.
>Are they a cruel trickster god?
They have been.
>A distant observer?
Not really, while sometimes they seem to skip entire jumps, sometimes they just show up and crash at my place without even asking for permission. Had to convince them to give my companions the same inherent sense of who they are so they stop getting surprised by them.
>Some strange Waifu/Husbando Husbandry specialist?
Not really, but at one point they felt left behind by my developing skills in the waifu area and came back far more knowledgeable, it seems that they don't like to be outdone in any area.
>>
>>51658865
Yes, though luck in fate is a summation of things like the ability to defy fate, and divine blessings. So in some cases luck is actually literally your ability to resist some things, and in others it's your ability to push things more to your advantage. Strangely the Luck stat of a servant would likely have very little to do with them in games of chance(unless someone is cheating with magic), so it's not like their luck stat would determine where they would each end up in a poker tournament or something.
>>
>>51658865
Luck on Servants is more protection against causality attacks. Gae Bolg is the most prominent attack of this kind, as it's got an effect like "Your heart was pierced because I threw the spear" or whatever, basically stating that there's no other result. Someone whose Luck was sufficient enough still go hit, but was able to avoid it hitting their heart.
>>
>>51658776
That looks nice.

>>51658862
>Is that fluff, or does it mean the ritual has a country range limit?
It's fluff. It's a reference to the 'The Holders' pasta/thing.
>>
File: 1462689211980.png (116KB, 248x426px) Image search: [Google]
1462689211980.png
116KB, 248x426px
>>51658776
>Overlord
>Going Powerless
>Going without companions
>Picking Rival Guild drawback
>Not getting Nazarick's friendship via perk
>Getting in an scenario that needs you to oppose Ainz's interests

I'm sorry to inform you that your Jumper passed away in that jump. You have to face two guilds with enough power to level up the world and face hundreds of lvl 100 players at the same time without losing.
>>
>>51658909
Gae Bolg is actually, the spear was thrust because the heart was pierced. It's a reverse causality attack. Fun part of this is it's interaction with Fragarach, which goes back in time to kill the opponent before they launch their attack(only functions though if the opponent uses their greatest attack). Fragarach and Gae Bolg when used against each other result in mutual death, even though Fragarach attacks through time before the enemy does, Gae Bolg only attacks because the enemy has already been pierced.
>>
>>51658871
Oh, that's good to know. Don't need my own universe, I'm still me-sized.

>>51658914
And that's excellent. Ritualist going on my buy list, thanks.
>>
>>51658776
Yeah, like >>51658921 said. You're retarded.
>>
>>51658865
Luck is a defensive stat measuring your resistance to conceptual shit like Gae Bolg, as noted by >>51658909. Luck basically measures your ability to passively alter the course of "fate" and allow you to escape or survival shit that absolutely should kill you. It's basically defense against "absolute" attacks that would otherwise be impossible to stop or avoid.
>>
>>51658921
His only hope as far as I can see is to try and get Nazarick and the Rival Guild to fight each other while abusing the holy fuck out of the Ring of Elru to build an army of level 90 undead to defend him from the shitstorm that's going to be knocking on his doorstep. Unfortunately he's also going to have Demiurge and Albedo manipulating things to fuck him over and he doesn't have any intelligence boosters so that's going to be a huge problem. If he didn't have Powerless I'd say that he could grab Downfall of Castle and Country to at least help even out the odds a little but he has it so he doesn't know about it.

It's technically not impossible but it'd be so difficult that barring some serious deus ex machina there's no way he could get through all of that shit.
>>
Thanks for the Luck answers guys, and apologies in advance for the nasuposting. Next question will be my last, I swear.

Is there any consensus on what Divine Spirit actually are? Initially I thought they were a naturally occurring thing created from human belief and True Ether during the Age of the Gods. But then, according to people I asked about F/GO it turns out the Mesopotamian gods were microbes from venus that landed on Earth, and Tiamat was an EVA Lilith-style alien carrier-and both were somehow absorbed into Gaia's natural laws. And Saibah apparently turned into a goddess from holding a special lance that divides the AoG from the modern era for too long.

What's going on? Is divinity like cooties?
>>
>>51659097
Many Divine Spirits are aliens that act as precursors for what a civilization eventually becomes given enough time and acceleration. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't happen, partly because aliens actively prune sufficiently advanced civilizations and partly because humans evolve at a very slow pace. Tiamat was lost in the Sea of Chaos after she lost her original purpose, and eventually became one of the Major Evils as described by man. Some Divine Spirits were created, others formed naturally.
>>
>>51659032
>His only hope as far as I can see is to try and get Nazarick and the Rival Guild to fight each other while abusing
>Unfortunately he's also going to have Demiurge and Albedo manipulating things to fuck him over and he doesn't have any intelligence boosters so that's going to be a huge problem.

That could be doable, but Ainz is not the type that would easily jump into a full-scale war against something that is equal to him, and the Rival Guild is specially going for the Jumper. Also, considering that you have the keikaku trio (PA, Demi and Albedo) on Ainz's aside, and some equivalent in the Rival's Guild side, things are going to end bad for the Jumper as soon as they notice him. Which they will, because his scenario requires him raising as a global power.

>build an army of level 90 undead to defend him from the shitstorm that's going to be knocking on his doorstep

Sadly, you would need a lot of Realm of Heroes local corpses to do that (if it can be done at all, since all that human corpses can sustain are Death Knights before the summon collapsing because the catalyst wasn't strong enough to sustain it).

Even abusing wish won't help you that much since Ainz has enough money to outdo your efforts in a single moment. His pocket money allowed him to buy at least a dozen of lvl 90s undeads and another dozen of lvl +75 monsters. But they will probably useless if AInz decides to activate Rubedo, Gargantua or the guys in the 8th Floor.
>>
>>51659154
Then if divine spirits can be totally different things, why are certain NPs effective against divine spirits as a whole?
>>
File: Laughing skeleton.gif (327KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing skeleton.gif
327KB, 1280x687px
>>51659032
>>51659179
>If he didn't have Powerless I'd say that he could grab Downfall of Castle and Country to at least help even out the odds a little but he has it so he doesn't know about it.

Powerless doesn't give you amnesia to pre-jumping knowledge, it says that you need to treat it as your first jump. It's all in the notes

It's not a bad item, but it's useless against Nazarick as a whole, because you would be only be able to use it once. Then moment you use it, people in Nazarick will instantly know that some of their own has been mind-controlled. From that moment on, your chances to have Ainz on your side become zero. He can turtle and use shit tier summons for scouting while he dispatches the big guns equipped with his own WCI.

Also, there are now like 22 WCI in the New World, four of them being of the Twenty, which can no-sell any WCIs that you have purchased or gotten your hands into in the NW.

Honestly, the Overlord jump can be really easy for a new jumper if they pick Friends with the Devil or 42nd Supreme Being and don't pick any of the enemy drawbacks. If you want to get the drawbacks, you would probably need something like continental+ firepower or some spaceships to deal enough orbital bombardment to render Nazarick useless. Going powerless and maxing drawbacks to the point you have to fight everything on the setting is suicidal.
>>
>>51659188
Servants with a "Divine" property are not the same as Divine Spirits so to speak. Ishtar is technically a Servant with a Divine property for instance, but she's nothing compared to a Divine Spirit like Altera Sefar. To add on top of this, NPs that target Divine Property is not the same as NPs that target true Divine Spirits. Case in point, Enkidu is especially effective against Divine Property, but neither Enkidu nor Gilgamesh would be able to scratch a Divine Spirit. On the other hand,

Excalibur was made specifically to fight off Divine Spirits, in this case it appears to target anything of a Non-Earth nature. This phenomenon is exhibited mostly in Altera Sefar's first hibernation cycle caused by Excalibur, but since ORT and the other Solar Systems haven't shown up (the three Types that are active in Sefar's timeline right now are Sefar and her two siblings), there's been no other activation of Excalibur to prove anything since then. (It's implied Sefar killed the other Divine Spirits when she razed Earth)
>>
Yo, so got a Fate Stay Night Jump question here. Now, for the Family Art and Majutsu Kokuin options, it mentions that I could choose certain arts to to specialize in.

Does it include the True Magics?
>>
>>51659344
if you bought one you mean?
I dont think thats intended but maybe?
>>
>>51659344
I asked the jumpmaker that before, she said that neither Family Art of Majutsu Kokuin could be used to start at a higher level with your chosen True Magic.
>>
>>51658776
Doesn't Powerless and Rival Guild put you at the drawback cap, so Foreigner is pointless and just making things harder on yourself when, as others have already pointed out, it's plenty hard already.

Other than that this looks nice, I like how well you're doing the light/dark thing, even grabbing both from Kingdom Hearts.

Also I'm pretty sure you can't combo something with itself in Marvel, so Brains x15 doesn't work.

Three Omega powers? You seem to have missed the note that if you take two or more you have to take one of two drawbacks for 0CP.

Good luck against cheating enemies from your entire chain in Multiverse - you're almost guaranteed to be dragged into fights against the toughest of them away from the arena, which would be an instant disqualification and failure for you.

I don't know what a lot of these perks do, but on the whole it looks like an interesting chain, the odd issue or two notwithstanding.
>>
>>51659372
Danke, just checking because of the Aozaki Clan's brand of bullshit, including that Crest of theirs.
>>
>>51657537
The hardest fights are the against my evil counterpart. Our last fight ended up nearly destroying one of Saturn's moons and the asteroid field much less packed.
>>
>>51659380
Hate to butt in but Lich anon at least got the Marvel thing right despite it being dumb. Technically you can stack things like Toughness. Give the combinations sheet a once over again.
>>
File: 1486623540926.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486623540926.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>51657537
I'm the hardest boss battle.
>>
>>51659380
>Doesn't Powerless and Rival Guild put you at the drawback cap, so Foreigner is pointless and just making things harder on yourself when, as others have already pointed out, it's plenty hard already.

If you're level 100, Powerless only gives you 100 CP.
>>
>>51653812

All the permanent transformation spells can grant the Gift.
>>
>>51658776
Bleh, I think your Overlord run is doable. The Notes would suggest you're build is WAY over optimized and having immunity to scry and just keeping your head down could work wonders. It just takes some subterfuge, consider being a settlement's anonymous benefactor and hiding in a tree for a few years and then popping your head out only when you have everything sufficiently set up. May even luck out and see a war between Nazarick and Rival Guild break out, it'll give them enough time to step on each other's toes.
>>
>>51659501
So you do. I assumed that the two of them would be the cap, but it is in fact 100CP short, so Foreigner works. That'll teach me to not fact check.

>>51659462
Coulda sworn Marvel said no to that... Oh well.
>>
>>51659533
Go take a nap buddy. We all have our off days.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
So this was fun to write!

Generic Dungeon Crawl Jump 078:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Player Ghosts [+200]
Everything wants to kill you [+400]
Race: Baseline
Class: Thief
Skills:
Shooting [Free]
Stabbing [-100]
Perks:
Premium Pack [-100]
Supported Skills [-300]
Items:
Starting Gear [Free]
Macguffin [-800]

Companions (Ranma, Marcus, Roselyn, & Misaka) [-300]

Generic Dungeon Crawler Writefagging: http://pastebin.com/fqcVEeWd

Hope you guys like the writefagging. I actually had a good feeling about that one.
>>
>>51658776
So, I just caught the little blurbs on the Elder Scrolls jumps and let me know if I got these right.

>"The Isle of Gold falters. As their armies march in fervor, a force steps upon their homeland and removes what they were fighting for. A tired crown is woefully rewards such savagery."

You necromance the shit out of Summerset Isle right after the Great War, demoralize the Thalmor and use that to leverage legal necromancy.

>"The end of days. The Cult of Dragons rise from the ground and turn on their former idols. Men of the North fight shoulder to shoulder with ancestors. When the bones of old lay resting with the land in peace, a collective sigh ushers a solitary duel at the summit of the world."

You basically mass raise/control the Draugr to combat the dragon threat and then have a boring fight with the Ebony Warrior at the end.
Thread posts: 464
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.