[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1331: Ki Backlash Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 558
Thread images: 64

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51600756
>>
>>51609158
>power combinations from young justice?
I don't think that would help.

>Fanwank them as being the same thing since They are named the same and operate on similar enough principles?
That is pretty much why it would be a problem, it is pretty common trait for Wuxia, Xianxia, and other super martial arts settings to have using multiple different Ki techniques be the worst kind of suicide for a variety of reasons.

Since the Ki techniques from one jump are likely to be similar to those from another jump you could end up using two different ones from the moment you enter your second jump that uses this kind of technique. Even if you don't you could still run into the problem very quickly.
>>
>>51609080
I think tales of demons and gods has a perk that lets you tweak cultivation methods. Maybe use that for xianxia stuff.
>>
>>51609293
>That is pretty much why it would be a problem, it is pretty common trait for Wuxia, Xianxia, and other super martial arts settings to have using multiple different Ki techniques be the worst kind of suicide for a variety of reasons.

>Since the Ki techniques from one jump are likely to be similar to those from another jump you could end up using two different ones from the moment you enter your second jump that uses this kind of technique. Even if you don't you could still run into the problem very quickly.

Okay I think I see where you're coming from.

How about toggle from young justice To turn the different techniques off and on as you need them? there is also a limiter coat from resident evil, and the locket from girl genius that can do things like that.
>>
>>51609293
Well if you bought them with CP then you should be fine and they should play nice together.
>>
What are some really really destructive long range wespons in chain?
>>
>>51609307
You would still be using more than one, which is the part that causes the horrible death.

>>51609320
That could work, it wouldn't be an ideal solution but it would keep you from dying a horrifyingly painful death (which is definitely the important part).

>>51609321
I suppose so, but then the moment you try to learn anything beyond what you bought with CP the problem shows up. And what is a martial arts setting where you can't learn anything.
>>
>>51609334
Sailor Moon has Sailor Castle Cannon,blame has The gravity Beam emitter, which is most likely the best gun In jump chain so far, Lord of light has the wand of universal fire which can melt mountains A horizon away, Something something noble phantasm from fate,not the gauntlet but the jump for Halo has the scarab gun which is like the third best gun , fallout has the fat man which is basically a man portable Davey Crockett mortar ,A Devil arm gun from devil may cry should work pretty good.
>>
>>51609365
you're welcome. Also if these are techniques rather than simply a part of your nature don't you have to actively use them?
>>
>>51609383
Thanks. Im looking for stuff to put on a stace ship. I already plan on putting a couple meha warp cannons from 40k LoT on it.
>>
>>51609398
Martial arts settings can be weird, especially the supernatural ones. What I am referring to is both a technique and a passive effect, one that conflicts heavily with similar techniques and is present in a large number of these such settings.
>>
>>51609398
Xia is weird. Cultivation is just a person casting the same spell on themselved hundreds of times every chance they get. They grind that same spell until it becomes so godly and cheaty noone can beat them. Mixing spells can be bad, like mixing medicines.
>>
>>51609334
Artificial Causality Weapon (800cp, Discount Sector 7)
Arcum Dei: Odin - A pair of guns that do not fire bullets- Instead, they pierce through
space and collapse it at a point in line with the barrel. Odin can even fire through walls
and other obstructions. Using it properly requires excellent kinesthetic sense and the
ability to estimate your distance from the target. Theoretically, you can use it at any
distance, but this becomes more and more difficult the farther you get away due to the
extreme precision required

From BlazBlue
>>
>>51609401
you got the Jovian pattern nova Cannon,virus torpedoes Skulhamma Mega-Kannon,'Wrath of Grungi' Mega Cannon,and cyclonic torpedoes like I did right? Because Those are also top-tier.
>>51609422
so it's magic and not martial arts? there Goes three thirds of my understanding of it
>>51609419
I'll have an easier time helping you If you can be as specific as possible You know, so which ones. In particular, are you having problems with?
>>
>>51609293
Temple of Thought from Binbougami should help you, since it could combine those different ki energies into something sustainable, then just use Adaptability from Wuxia to ensure it all goes smoothly with this gestalt energy.
>>
>>51609474
Imagine if one person moved their Ki around their body in conjunction with their breathing, though some form of breathing technique.

Another moves Ki through their body in conjunction with the flow of their blood, though some other kind of technique.

Both of these provide different physical advantages and are better suited to different areas of "insert setting's martial arts nonsense here".

If the first person tried to use the second person's method of moving Ki around their body it would in the best case scenario cripple him due to the conflict with the method of moving Ki that he had been using before.

Since Ki is at least vaguely similar in a lot of settings the methods of moving Ki might conflict even if they are from different settings.
>>
>>51609474
>so it's magic and not martial arts? there Goes three thirds of my understanding of it

Its both. Magic that enhances the body but has some variable other magic effects.

Its like stacking buffs except your buffs rarely wear off. Usually cast through your veins too.

So you havr muscle wizards casting a low level buff spell that doesnt wear off, but casting it so many times its cheaty.
>>
>>51609519
It might be better described as a from of muscle training, only it is a spirit muscle not a physical muscle. And if you try to train it differently than you usually do your head might explode.
>>
>>51609474
Also this guy is right

>>51609500

In most settings this is a big reason why you dont switch cultivations half way. They would say the method is unsuited to the user.

But if you bought the general things that let you do it you should be fine.
>>
File: Fbuu.gif (393KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
Fbuu.gif
393KB, 300x195px
Fem Buu best waifu.
>>
>>51609553
>But if you bought the general things that let you do it you should be fine.
Perhaps but I don't like relying on fiat and want to be able to start from scratch in a setting that either doesn't offer the stuff at the beginning or doesn't offer the one I want.
>>
>>51609553
Seems like it'd be a real bitch if you were trained wrong initially or taught a method that's suboptimal for you as an individual.
>>
>>51609572
I like how Lamp here somehow predates DBO's release, which is where the female buus first showed up.
>>
>>51609500
>so what you need is a way to keep them from conflicting?

there stuff that Helps magic work together in cardcaptor and overlord of the series would that work?

>>51609519
>>51609553
okay, now I get it. which means I am most likely not getting it, and operating off of different wrong assumptions.
>>
>>51609500
Maybe spend a really, really long time in Generic XianXia making a technique that lets you adjust, or training yourself to subconsciously regulate different techniques so you can use them safely.

Personally I don't think it would be an issue for things bought with CP, but if you're learning techniques in jump... Maybe it could be dangerous. I think there are perks to be immune or at least heavily resistant to your own powers, so one of them might help.
>>
>>51609573
I guess I could add a free perk to world of cultivation that insures your cultivations from previous and future jumps play nice together. It has precedent in setting and makes sense. Nothing to combine ki poils or anything just something to avoid implosion.
>>
>>51609603
>>51609500

there are perks that keep your perks from hurting you, it's in young justice under required secondary powers. it works better if you're young justice build Synergizes with the stuff you've been cultivating yourself to do.
>>
>>51609614
There is something like that is World of Cultivation? That is incredible! I haven't gotten very far in that novel but if that is a thing in the setting I would love for it to be purchasable.
>>
>>51609583
That is legitimately a huge problem for people in all xianxia. There are even people who teach others tocultivate wrong on purpose to eat them for power in some settings. Qlso degraded cultivation methods or incomplete ones cause bad stuff..
>>
>>51609591
I'm sad that I can't get Fem buu companion.
>>
>>51609642
The jumpmaker said that there would be an option to give some of your CP to companions in the next version of DBZM, that should allow you to get a Majin waifu.
>>
>>51609633
Yeah zuo mo actually has it happen twice. First by cultivaing both yao and mo skills then by having a person unlock shen power for him. Yao and mo dont play nice usually.
>>
Does anyone know some perks that would allow a Jumper to handle high grade symbiotes from the symbiote jump easily? Because things can get pretty crazy there, and I want to make sure I can handle most of the stuff and have some...I don't know...sway?

Im thinking Omega Magnetism or the like can help, possibly going GUNNM nanomachines to outperform other symbiotes. As for technology, to assume they don't just start mass producing my technology and/or infect it with malware and give it internet AIDS, I think it may be safe to assume powering up the technology with magic via Magitek Mastery would give the Symbiotes an OOC problem they may not have the means to circumvent. Anybody got any ideas?
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51607614
>>51607634
Oh. I keep forgetting how obscure DB's supers are to the general populace.

>>51609334
Mysterious Cities of Gold includes a solar powered nuke.

The Second Magic can be used to create a jeweled sword as a focus for the multidimensional refraction phenomena, which channels enough prana from both alternate dimensions and an elemental plane of mana to shoot a beam strong enough to push back the moon.

You can buy a killsat in Mahou Sensei Negima, which can transport itself to the magical world and set its' beam to only targetting clothes.

Macross and Gargantia's best mechs can spam lasers like party lights. Both also offer access to gravity bomb weapons.

The Gravity Beam Emitter from Blame! has a max range of 70 kilometers, and either generates an artificial singularity or uses dark matter to distort the fabric of space and time; Nihei listed two possible explainations, and either way it looks like a red laser that can penetrate through dozens of layers of a superstructure too dense to physically exist under normal circumstances. Knights of Sidonia offers a more primitive but technically larger version capable of splitting a planet like a bubble when constructed out of Gauna biomass. You can also purchase mech-scale gravity weapons in Zoids Legacy and Super Robot Wars.

Interestingly the Yen Xing Flame's primary armament in Five Star Stories is a /melee sword/ which can apparently do anime sword physics in space, as it slices apart entire fleets of physics-breaking mechs from a long way away.

Finally the Y-Unit Emission Device from Martian Successor Nakeido straight up erases chunks of the space-time continuum like Okuyasu's Stand.

>>51609634
It's a big problem in wuxia too, really. Even americanised wuxia, like Jade Empire.
>>
>>51609614
>>51609664
A perk that makes mutually exclusive powers usable by the same person. . . I have wanted this for so very long.
>>
>>51609683
When you say it like that I have the oddest feeling that we already have a perk like that, but I can't quite remember where...
>>
>>51609667
Just feed it chocolate.
>>
>>51609658
Big thanks for that good news.
>>
File: 1486248582071.jpg (21KB, 290x301px) Image search: [Google]
1486248582071.jpg
21KB, 290x301px
Has anyone tried to fill these things?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AixXVDcdarJMxcEX38Uo2gpUz0XuZv5z8dnPE1Mo09E/edit
>>
>>51609614
Perhaps not free? That is a really good perk, maybe not a very high price but that should have some cost attached to it.

I really want this but it would feel a bit cheap to get it for free.
>>
>>51609722
I for one have never seen it before, where'd you get that from?
>>
File: enders-game-gif-block-03.gif (975KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
enders-game-gif-block-03.gif
975KB, 500x200px
>>51609334
Ender's Game has the Little Doctor Technology. It can blow up planets or any other thing that it touches.
>>
>>51609722
Got my own.
>>
>>51609730
Uploads folder in the drive.

There is also a companion version.

Now I'm starting to regret doing 569 jumps
>>
>>51609614
>Nothing to combine ki poils or anything just something to avoid implosion.
Ki pools combine anyway; the preventing of backlash, implosion, and head explosion is all that is needed.
>>
>>51609675
>>51609683
>>51609728
I was just going to have it keep them from hirting you. Here is the current draft.

Play Nice- (free all)
Differing methods of cultivation sometimes react negatively to one another however as a slightly less than ordinary person whos origins are definately not simple this doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Any cultivation methods you have obtained from this or other jumps will no longer react in negative ways towards one another, this means to don't have to worry about exploding, bleeding from every origice, or having your bones liquify because your cultivations from different jumps affect you in different ways. From now on they will play nice together.
>>
>>51609751
Yikes. Man, I'm 789 jumps deep here, I'm not even gonna try.

Apart from the sheer detail, because I'd inevitably have to type a lot of "immeasurables", "endlesses" and "conceptual harmony renders parameter obsoletes". And I'd rather not be mistaken for a Suggsverse character.

Well, that and I'd have to type my name in Correspondence. And there is no official Correspondence dictionary released yet; heck they're letting fans write in their own sigils as part of a Sunless Skies Kickstarter social goal.
>>
File: thats-good.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
thats-good.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>51609777
Nice.
>>
>>51609777
Cultivation is a fairly Xianxia specific term, would it also work for Wuxia or other Ki based stuff?
>>
>>51609808
Eh, to be fair it is free. Although I wouldn't be opposed to a CP costing version that expands the definition to other ki stuff?
>>
>>51609815
That sounds reasonable.
>>
>>51609500
hang on a second would my Jumper be able to cultivate at all then? he doesn't have an anatomy he is just a humanoid pile of animate vantablack viscoelastic with some eyes floating in it covering Some cybernetics.
>>
>>51609825
You might need a specialized technique that does not rely on having a humanoid anatomy, since you probably won't be finding one of those you should probably stick to ones you buy with CP.
>>
>>51609825
That does not sound like something that would contain Meridians or a Daitan, so no probably not.
>>
>>51609837
that seems reasonable. I think I have something formulating.

>>51609846
So, I'd only be able to do this in a human altform? i have a couple of those but they're not really my thing,somedays my Jumper isn't even composed of matter.
>>
File: 1486075301492.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486075301492.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>51609804
>Apart from the sheer detail, because I'd inevitably have to type a lot of "immeasurables", "endlesses" and "conceptual harmony renders parameter obsoletes". And I'd rather not be mistaken for a Suggsverse character.

Yeah, I noticed that too. It ended up looking like a vsbattles character's profile after a while.
>>
>>51609808
>>51609815
For an added 100 cp any nonstandard martial art or body enhancing technique you posses will also play nice with your unique collection of skills. Although this does not combine or enhance them inany way it will keep them from negatively effecting one another.
Sound good?
>>
File: Madara meme.jpg (77KB, 680x582px) Image search: [Google]
Madara meme.jpg
77KB, 680x582px
>>51609870
>>51609804
Long term jumpers are basically meme-Madara
>>
>>51609885
Sounds alright by me
>>
>>51609885
Sure, it sounds lovely.
>>
>>51609890
But I don't want to be the lost scion of the Meme
bloodline

I just want to go places and have bizarre adventures
>>
>>51609898
Anon, if you need more than five lines to list your powers, you already worse than the meme.
>>
>>51609890
See when A guy gets like that. I'm thankful that I can time travel and teleport some plan Bdirectly into his mother's stomach
>>
>>51609914
>Says the patron jumper of bad ideas with several hundred jumps under his belt.
>>
>>51609914
Wow, pregnant woman murder along with a side of abortion for a baby who hasn't done anything yet. Nice to see you're as classy as ever.
>>
>>51609914
>I'm not talking about mugger of gods banchô-Anon or even vantablack banchô-Anon i'm talking about. . . . banchô-Anon with the. . .
>>
>>51609924
a stopped clock is right twice a day.

>>51609929
>Wow, pregnant woman murder

what murder? Plan B is perfectly safe.

>a baby who hasn't done anything yet.

And if you know the baby is going to be evil What is wrong with executing him before he can do Those awful things? your pre-assuming that things will turn out different for absolutely no reason. sure, if I had unlimited time in the jump. I'd be happy to make sure he grows up right , but I don't usually.
>>
>>51609911
That's only because my powers are so confusing! Just look at certain Noble Phantasms that boil down to "shoots a big laser" or "stops Tiamat from spreading primordial ooze everywhere even though its' rank is shite"
>>
>>51609959
Reminder that the sooner you accept you are always automatically wrong about murder, the sooner people will stop arguing with you.
>>
>>51609959
Discounting the rest of the moral dilemmas in that statement I would point out that you have time travel, as in you definitely have enough time in every jump to do that.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>51610012
>except that there is no murder involved in this plan so I don't know what people are talking about......

>>51610024
I have exactly 1 decade relative to my perception of time in each jump that does not specify a different time limit being able to move freely in time , does not override the 10 year time and jumps since time still progresses linearly for me in relative to my motion Through it. I.e. spending a year in 1985 and a year in 1980 and a year in 1820 still means I spent three years in that universe and would have seven years left.
>>
>>51610024
To be fair, do you really trust Bancho to be competant enough to use time travel responsibly?
>>
>>51609914

Do you have any plans for the kind of damage that kind of time travel and intentional history changing can cause?

Let me rephrase that. Do you have any plans for the kind of damage that kind of time travel and intentional history changing can cause for people that aren't extra-dimensional beings with immunity to history being rewritten?

Like unless their some kind of evil supper toddler the event is far back enough that it's likely to cause a ton of changes beyond just erasing them form existence.
>>
>>51610083
To be fair, I don't trust any of you fucks with any sort of power. That includes me. Thank God none of us actually get bestowed that kind of power.

Although now that I think about it, Jump-chan seems to choose people who will entertain her and fail in amusing ways, not people who will use their power responsibly for the greater good.
>>
>>51610118
I have a computer with the ability to calculate stuff based on data it doesn't have,planetwide scanning capabilities and unlimited Computational power,Predictive algorithms are a thing.
>>
>>51610124
Huh. You're not wrong.
>>
Ok updated world of cultivation, kinda at work so if there are questions sorry if I dont answer right away.

>changelog

Added general perk:
Play Nice- (free all)
Differing methods of cultivation sometimes react negatively to one another however as a slightly less than ordinary person whos origins are definately not simple this doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Any cultivation methods you have obtained from this or other jumps will no longer react in negative ways towards one another, this means to don't have to worry about exploding, bleeding from every orifice, or having your bones liquify because your cultivations from different jumps affect you in different ways. From now on they will play nice togetherFor an added 100 cp any nonstandard martial art or body enhancing technique you posses will also play nice with your unique collection of skills. Although this does not combine or enhance them inany way it will keep them from negatively effecting one another.

Tried formatting to make it look better.
>>
>>51610151
The ideas you come up with are so asinine I can't believe it's not a glitchy, unusable mess.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
Build time!

Dark Cloud 2 Jump 073:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Haunted by the Past [+100]
They Got Meaner [+100]
Clown [+200]
Cursed Elements [+200]
Origin: Wanderer
Race: Moon Person
Perks:
Master of the Trade [Free]
Georama II [-200]
Carpenterion [-400]
Atlamilla Shield [-300]
Stasis Wards [-300]
Gear:
Temporal Charge x3 [-150]
Infinite Witch Parfait [-50]
Golf Club [Free]
Lafreisca Seed [-100]
Eden Seed [-100]

Writfagging for the Scenario : http://pastebin.com/4rqHv3Qt
Dirge really outdid himself here

Settlement:
Settlement is assumed to originally have been an 5 KM^2, which is a Township able to live on it's own via it's own sustainable crops and such.
-On First Purchase
Temporal Charge: 130%
Settlement Location: Heim Rada
Temporal Wall [-10%]
Fire Squall [-10%]
Star Gates [-10%]
Wanderer’s Shack [-10%]

-Upgrades
Temporal Charge: 190%
Settlement Size +3 [-15%]
Chrono Union Bridge [-15%]
Volcanic Spring [-10%]
Coliseum [-10%]
Royal Flower Palace [-10%]
Road of Stars [-20%]
Starglass Altar [-30%]
Atlamillia Altar (Atlamillia of Sun, Moon, and Earth) [-50%]
Teleporters [-20%]

At three purchases that means I have 125 KM^2 to work with, basically 77 Square Miles for folks in the USA. Teleporters are borderline necessities, and I'm still going to have to get the public transport, safeties, and various infrastructure data lines proper or folks are going to have a hell of a time doing some stuff without accidentally tele-fraging someone. Thankfully I have a company, 'slum', and bureaucracy following me around so the settlement will have some population.

The Settlement is in an alternate timeline that can, via manipulation of the Pseudo-Atlamillia or the Atlamillia Altar synch with my current timeline.
>>
>>51610172
compound computation from worm. Unreal Precision from Tsukihime, virus bombs from LoT modified to distribute nano tech scanners On a planetary scale. All the complicated stuff is CP insured.
>>
>>51610151

You are however changing at least decades worth of history. Unless your in a world where destiny plays an important role (or the timeline self corrects) there's almost certainly going to be potentially massive side effects to history.

That's assuming your using this on someone whose completely unimportant, and basically did nothing with their ridiculous power.

For example if you used it on Madara you probably retroactively wiped out the entire ninja village system at minimum.
>>
>>51610162
Being a Sword Cultivating Xiu and then buying Permanent Construct (sword) seems like a good idea. If we theoretically did that, could we pay 50 CP to import that sword as a flying sword? Would there be much benefit to doing that?
>>
>>51610435

>You are however changing at least decades worth of history. Unless your in a world where destiny plays an important role (or the timeline self corrects) there's almost certainly going to be potentially massive side effects to history.

isn't that kind of the point of changing things with time travel?

>That's assuming your using this on someone whose completely unimportant, and basically did nothing with their ridiculous power.

And the point of that would be?

>For example if you used it on Madara you probably retroactively wiped out the entire ninja village system at minimum

and that Would be a problem how? judging by the episodes I watched ninjas are Assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
>>
>>51609998
>Super Satan managed to hide his power-level in the last moment
>>
>>51610473
While I suppose you could I honestly dont see much benifit. Now if you wanted sword constructs you could make a sword to use sword skills with ,you could even use the flight option to make it fly, but it isnt really any different from a flying sword at that point. Buying the sword and using word contructs could be cool, there is anotger xia story where the mc dors similar stuff like using a blade of grass as a sword.

Was that any help?
>>
>>51609914
Is this before or after you sterilize all females for looking at your waifu?
>>
>>51610662
Wow my typing on this phone is borderline dyslexic.
>>
>>51610665
Wut? Are you trying to confuse us almost Satan or is that an actual thing he does?
>>
>>51610494
Because before the ninja villages happened, there was just neverending clan wars. That's what the time period was called. The Clan Wars. With the great villages, they at least got periods of peace, before them it was just endless blood feuds.
>>
>>51610662
>>51610696
I think I understand. It's possible, but there's not much point to doing so if you can already fly, right?

Also, I was mostly considering using Permanent Construct to make a special sword, but after reading that the idea of using the normal Construct option to just throw a shit-ton of lower-quality swords at people sounds cool too.

Thanks for answering and making the jump.
>>
>>51610494

>isn't that kind of the point of changing things with time travel?

Technically yes. However it's far enough back that their will likely be negative side effects. For example at minimum there's a chance that you erased at last a few other people from existence. Which would then cause more changes.

>And the point of that would be?

That was more an example of what it would take to minimize side effects.

>and that Would be a problem how? judging by the episodes I watched ninjas are Assholes.

Ninja use to be even worse assholes before the village system was set up. Trying to decrease that was in fact the entire point of said system.

Sure in the 'present' you have stuff like children being used as mercenaries for profit, but they actually do some helpful stuff in addition to the asshole stuff.

Before that ninja clans basically spent their time trying to kill the other clans, and training their kids to do the same. Oh and their families expected them to start trying to do so as kids.

Oh and it also lead to the events that stopped an ancient alien from exterminating all life to regain some of her power, and kept two more aliens from doing the same to gain more power.
>>
>>51610662
Can't flying swords be used to attack at range? I have seen xianxia characters with several of them floating at their side so I assume they can be used as projectiles.
>>
>>51610850
No problem. Also you should look into the sword cave, training in it can allow a person to learn to use sword essence (sword energy) the better you are with sword essence the more you can control and make. It hurts like hell trying to learn it but after you do it's basically like using a bunch of flying razors. Kinda like that guy from bleach.
>>
>>51610665
why would I do that? I like it when other people look at Monique In lust,you should see how beautiful her smiles are when she Shuts them down and feels me up in front of them.

>>51610776
okay because it based on what I saw it's endless blood feuds between the great villages.Rather than individual families .

>>51610861
Ninja use to be even worse assholes before the village system was set up. Trying to decrease that was in fact the entire point of said system.

Okay I think I need to clarify something,I have no idea who that guy in the Picture with the captions is,it's basically me throwing out something on how to work around the power levels game to keep this from becoming a power level sling but I obviously failed at that like I do at generally everything I do In the thread I'm sorry if I didn't get to the sooner people misunderstanding what I was doing and I felt the need to explain that no, this isn't me being evil,For its own sake I mean people were saying Emergency Early term birth control Kills the Potential mother for goodness sake! no I Was just positing a workaround for the power levels Discussion that was implied by>>51609890 I am sorry if it didn't come across that way. I am bad at Communicating.
>>
>>51610774
He's done it before to the teleporter girl in Index, because she was too touchy feely with his waifu Mikasa. So he abducted her & sterilized her, so she wouldn't do that again.

That's Bancho for you.
>>
>>51610873
Flying Swords can be used in many ways. You can write them like a surfboard or you can hold the handle and fly like Thor. You can use them like a normal sword or you can use them as a sort of telekinetic projectile. You can also use them to do sword techniques without actually touching the sword, the better you are with your sword the more you can do.
>>
>>51610959
you mean the girl who kept sexually assaulting a child? ecause that was what that was about,and Mikasa isn't my waifu ,She is 16 for goodness sake.
>>
File: swoal.jpg (18KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
swoal.jpg
18KB, 600x324px
So what wishes did you make during the Disney Princess Jump?
>>
>>51610990
Wow, you're going back on admitting you were wrong there again huh? Is this the 4th time or the 5th time you try to defend sterilising a 12 year old girl?
>>
>>51610993
1. I wish that this and all subsequent wishes are carried out according to their actual intent, regardless of any turns of phrase ,alternate interpretations, etc. etc. ad infinitum 2. I wish the effects of the therapy we received seventy years ago were removed 3. I wish that you along with all good and neutral genies were free.
>>
>>51609914
You do realize this is basically killing like killing one of the founding fathers right? Madara is one of the two guys who stops the warring clans period and makes the world have brief periods of peace. Hell I'm pretty sure he was the one who had the idea to do it in the first place.
>>
>>51611014
I didn't say that, I was explaining my motivations not defending them.

>>51611028
no I did not and I didn't plan on doing it, again, I was elaborating on how cleverness and out of context abilities trumps power levels
>>
>>51610974
Do they change size like they can in some settings? The idea that I could eventually have my sword become fuck huge and cut a city in half sounds really fun.

Also is there any reason you can't just make your Constructs or Permanent Construct into flying swords? Why would you need to import them for that, it seems like the kind of thing those options would be for?
>>
>>51611028
That would be Hashirama who came up with the idea.
>>
>>51609959
>And if you know the baby is going to be evil What is wrong with executing him before he can do Those awful things? your pre-assuming that things will turn out different for absolutely no reason. sure, if I had unlimited time in the jump. I'd be happy to make sure he grows up right , but I don't usually.
This is hilarious because I'm pretty sure Madara's plan is literally the exact same lotus eater machine you planned to go for.
Holy shit bancho is Madara.
>>
>>51610953

>Okay I think I need to clarify something,I have no idea who that guy in the Picture with the captions is,it's basically me throwing out something on how to work around the power levels game to keep this from becoming a power level sling

I was kind of mostly trying to point out that messing with history can be dangerous even if you are completely prepared.
>>
>>51611046
Was it? Oh well Madara was still pretty key until Tobirama decided he was going to build a wall and keep the Uchiha out.
#MKGA
>>
>>51611044
Tera, you're not explaining them with posts like that. You are trying to defend them by painting, or attempting to paint, them as reasonable motivations. They are not. Stop trying to explain them.
>>
>>51611060
Holy shit you're right. Bancho's everyone is Bill Cipher plan is the fucking same as the eternal tsukiyomi.
>>
>>51611060
I don't think you're using Lotus eater machine correctly , I generally don't trap people in pleasant Illusions

>>51611067
fair enough.

>>51611117
Okay then what would A proper explanation be? Also, don't call me that, I am trying not to be that personanymore.
>>
>>51611045
>Do they change size like they can in some settings?

Not usually, some do but they are made for riding more than fighting.

>The idea that I could eventually have my sword become fuck huge and cut a city in half sounds really fun.

That is legit something you could do, the most powerful person in wukong sect before he died cut the top off a mountain to build his sect on it. He was very powerful.

>Also is there any reason you can't just make your Constructs or Permanent Construct into flying swords?

No reason, just in setting the ones who make the constructs (mainly guard camp with their weapons and armor) cannot fly standard hence why I daid you would need to buy fly.

>Why would you need to import them for that, it seems like the kind of thing those options would be for?

Most options are to boost your focus or unleash an attack. Both have usee, I never said you had to import it ad a sword anyway.
>>
>>51611148
>I don't think you're using Lotus eater machine correctly , I generally don't trap people in pleasant Illusions
Weren't you going for "Everyone gets to live their happy life without consequences from their actions?"
>>
>>51611148
>Okay then what would A proper explanation be? Also, don't call me that, I am trying not to be that personanymore.

Oh, but you are.
>>
>>51611167
>Weren't you going for "Everyone gets to live their happy life without consequences from their actions?"

yes, but it would be real and not an illusion And also voluntary and not a trap
>>
File: YEZipZL.png (177KB, 456x437px) Image search: [Google]
YEZipZL.png
177KB, 456x437px
>>51611045
Also travel sized swords do appear in setting. Little miss, the battle general rides one with his guards at ine point.
>>
>>51611148
There doesn't need to be an explanation. No one wants one. You are wrong and you are wrong because your explanations for your actions are ones everyone else finds insane and evil and monstrous, on top of your actions being just as bad. No one wants to hear the same stupid, debunked reasons you've trotted out time and again. People didn't agree back then, they don't agree now, they will never agree.

Just acknowledge it was a bad idea and that is it. Don't try to justify it, don't try to explain it. No one wants to hear and no one will agree.
>>
>>51611163
So if you buy both fly and Permanent Construct your construct could be a Flying Sword?
>>
>>51610993
1: Fire Powers equivalent to Elsa's Ice Powers.
2: Complete Control over said powers.
3: Freedom for said Genie.
>>
>>51611183
>yes, but it would be real and not an illusion And also voluntary and not a trap
So it would be literally identical to Madara's plan for the Eternal Tsukuyomi in every way except it's not an illusion so it's okay.
Because that makes it all okay.
>>
>>51611019
what therapies?

that one seems peculiar

>>51611194
those are nice
>>
>>51611186
So could I for example make my Permanent Construct a flying sword that could change size depending on my cultivation? I like the idea of eventually having a flying sword version of the Ryu Jingu Bang when I cultivate high enough.
>>
>>51611190
Pretty much. To be honest Im not going to vet every combo out there, I just dont have time. As long as it makes sense I am generally ok with it as xia has some weird weird styles.

Guard camp creates weapons from their cultivation, their weapons arent able to fly but then again they class into body boosts and ling draining. Forming a flying sword from your cultivation is totally doable and in line with the setting. Either 1 that you just keep making better or lots of lower quality.
>>
Who's the most heroic/morally sound Dragon Ball character? Who are the best mentors?

I'm looking to make a good number of Human Sayan Hybrids and I want to leave them in good hands once I've left the jump. To ensure they grow up to be good guys.
>>
>>51611180
I said, trying not succeeding. I'm open to constructive criticism. But "Don't say anything ever" isn't constructive now is it.

>>51611190
>>51611186
obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzy1RNJBUo4

>>51611269
well Hunter X Hunter has a perk that makes you Mentally healthy, it turns out I can either write a mentally healthy person and the group dynamic between my jumper and his companions doesn't work if they are sane....
>>
>>51611271
I am fine with that, it would take a lot to make it reach that size though, cant that thing grow large enough to reach the moon? Thats probably bigger than what the canon life span of cultivators here could pull off. But with jumper shenanigans maybe.
>>
>>51611300

I mean. . .Piccolo. If you're gonna leave a bunch of kids with anybody with the hope of them becoming good natured and intelligent adults, Piccolo.
>>
>>51611300
>Who's the most heroic/morally sound Dragon Ball character?
Gohan, he is a pacifist who's willing to fight if he has to. He also makes a point of taking down even the likes of Freeza's henchmen non lethally.
>>
>>51611316
Haven't you learned ANYTHING from those ridiculous warpwyld arguments? People did give you constructive criticism back then, and it's utterly demotivating to see you completely ignore it by trying to defend or explain them as anything other than a crime against humanity.

Other anon was right: If you want the argument to stop, just stop defending yourself. Because absolutely nobody here is under any obligation to be less terrible of a person. That would be your therapist, who I distinctly remember telling you to stop posting here.
>>
>>51611347
>I mean. . .Piccolo. If you're gonna leave a bunch of kids with anybody with the hope of them becoming good natured and intelligent adults, Piccolo.

it worked once, but I don't think "throw the kid into a dangerous wilderness and maybe throw him some food if he looks like he's going to starve" is the best way to raise children.
>>
>>51611316
If by "don't say anything ever" you mean not talking about your warped morals that literally nobody in this thread agrees with, then yes, you should shut up.
>>
>>51611316
That vid is amazing.
>>
>>51611325
Oh I get that it will take a while, but even short term a size shifting sword will be a great deal of fun.
>>
>>51611374

That's how it all started, since Piccolo was still mostly evil. Then Gohan wormed his way into Jolly Green's heart. It's been shown later in the series that he's actually really good at taking care of and calming down children even if he still wears the mask of a hardass.
>>
>>51610959
I mean, it's an extremly assholish thing to do that certainly fits bancho, but why? Isn't the teleporter girl a literal lesbian?
>>
>>51611402
Mr. Piccolo can you make me a set of clothes just like yours please?
>>
>>51611412
Nah, see, it's because it's apparently forced. Despite the fact that he's going by the anime were stuff like that got massively increased in how much it occurs because fanservice. Not even going into how there's only a dozen or so other people in the city that could force Misaka to do anything or even have a chance at it, certainly not Kuroko.
>>
>>51611412
Supposedly it's because he considers groping to be heinous sexual assault.
Granted he's not exactly WRONG if she was asked to stop and didn't, but that doesn't deserve forced sterilization of a sixteen year old girl.

Granted, this is the guy who destroyed physics because it's oppressive. So even in a universe where he's not wrong, he's still wrong.
>>
>>51609553
To be fair in some settings the unsuited part usually just means its not optimal or would work for you as well as someone suited to the method. In such cases something like genetics plays a part, with some people born with stronger elemental combinations or meridans. So a fire based cultivation method would simply not work well with a person with a stronger wind base.
>>
>>51611473
to be fair, she did also try to dope her up with aphrodisiacs so that's kind of Attempted rape, and I was under the impression that it was okay to do that kind of thing with people who try to rape children.
>>
>>51611325
Can you import an item multiple times into the same item type? Specifically the jumper and body-enhancing robes? Also, can you design them to an extent? Or possibly incorporate the aesthetic aspects of the imported clothing/armor into their design?
>>
Which jump has an anti ptsd perk.
I swear I saw it yesterday and now I con't find it.
>>
>>51611503
worm and Hunter X Hunter
>>
>>51611499
Oh look at the guy attempting to justif-sorry, explain why sterilising a 12 YEAR OLD GIRL is acceptable.
>>
>>51611360
>your therapist, who I distinctly remember telling you to stop posting here.
>>51611511
well banchô is that true?
>>
>>51611531
Nah man, see, if he acknowledged he had a therapist, that'd mean he can't bullshit people on no one ever trying to help him ever never ever.
>>
>>51611518
was not am under the impression learn to read
>>
>>51611499
Learn to pattern recognition.

Every time you try to defend yourself, you make yourself look worse.

Take a hint and shut. Up.
>>
>>51611511
It was worm, thx
>>
>>51611501
If you mean can you import one item multiple times to give it lots of different skins? then sure if you want. And as long as they have an appropriate xia vibe sure go nuts.
>>
Can all of you shut up non about this stupid argument
>>
There are times when I almost pity Bancho. It's easy to forget the bad stuff he put everyone through when it happened years ago. And then he does something like this and all I do is smiiiiile and enjoy it.
>>
What's the Dresden Files like? What can the magic do?
>>
>>51611564
If only making him leave was as easy as shitposters driving jumpmakers away, then this wouldn't happen in the first place.
>>
>>51611374
To be fair that was less. Teach basic life skills and more "SAIYANS ARE BASICALLY HERE ALREADY TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!"
>>
>>51611597
Tbh, I like having him around. He's like PETA. Sure, they're objectively very bad people and in an ideal world wouldn't exist. But they make me happy knowing that there's someone around that I'm objectively superior to.
>>
>>51611610
Yeah, this is one of the benefits. A good round of shitting on someone that proves again and again that they really do deserve it. Brings the family together for a little while.
>>
You guys know how a few days ago there was an anon saying there were so disgusted they might give up their claims? Yeah... turns out that was Val. She just dropped the news in the IRC.
>>
What are some good miniaturisation perks, aside from the power from Worm?
>>
>>51611300
Future Trunks is a cool guy, but he's probably not the guy to drop a horde of kiddies on.

>>51611610
Wow. That analogy is scarily accurate too, seeing as how PETA is fanatically convinced they're helping animals while they throw blood on people and kill most of the animals the "save".
>>
>>51611597
He literally refuses to do anything but stay. His therapist advised it, literally everyone was telling him to leave either out of hatred or concern, he's one of the only people banned from the IRC and he's still not gone. People fucking tried to induce a seizure in him once, posting various gifs with bright, rapidly flashing colors under a spoiler after he mentioned having epilepsy or something. It was fucked up. Still didn't dissuade him though.
>>
Quick question, how many outfits does a small wardrobe make? Sadly, the Persona Jump wasn't all that clear on that part.

I mean, I was gonna ballpark it at 10 casual outfits plus my school uniform. Does that work?
>>
>>51611629
Pfthahaha. You're so cute.
>>
>>51611647
Wow, this place is fucking evil.
>>
>>51611689
Well... yeah. It's 4chan.
>>
>>51611629
Yeah fuck you this isn't true.
>>
>>51611689
Not really.
We just really, really hate Tera.
>>
>>51611653
Depends, usually you can fit in something like twenty outfits, but I've seen both bigger and smaller. "Small" wardrobe aren't actually that small when "large" wardrobes can be their own hallway.

That works, though that's a really small wardrobe.
>>
>>51611653

Yeah, that sounds completely reasonable.
>>
>>51611667
>>51611694
Why are you acknowledging his existence?
>>
>>51609890
Do you have a text version of that second part?
>>
>>51611689
Everyone is a valid target, anyone who namefags has always been up for abuse.
>>
>>51611728
He's really easy to bait into saying funny shit.
>>
>>51611728
Probably because they're bored. We're going kind of slow right now, aside from people yelling at Bancho again.
>>
>>51611630
Oblivion Movie has efficiency, but that's not quite the same.
>>
>>51611503
Kenichi
>>
>>51611750
I really wish the choose one options in that jump had an option to buy the other for CP.
>>
>>51611747
Eh, I can work with that. Thanks anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x272px
>>51611629
Ara ara~, is it finally time for me to get this milestone? I thought the day would never come! At last I have someone shitposting about what I have said on IRC with no proof.

I kinda want a cute little badge in celebration. Do you have a badge for me anon or do you only have poopoo?

>>51611728
This >>51611744 and >>51611745. If you get lucky, you can get them on a hook for hours of fun.
>>
>>51611769
>Ara ara~
stop that! you're too old to hit on the shitposter
>>
>>51611769
Congratulations Valeria! You have achieved a new level in jump making when the shitposter comes to directly target you. Thanks for all the work you put into the community!

Unfortunately there is no cake or tea so you must instead make do with a Good Morning/ Whatever time zone your in!
>>
File: Gold Star.jpg (24KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Star.jpg
24KB, 324x324px
>>51611769
I'm not the shitposter, and it's not a badge, but here, have a gold star!
>>
File: 2358.png (140KB, 233x349px) Image search: [Google]
2358.png
140KB, 233x349px
>>51611796
God dammit I'm not 30 yet I can do whatever I want

>>51611819
Indeed! A good morning to you too. By about 3 hours or so.
>>
>>51611827
but shitposter-kun is only 12 years old!
>>
>>51611769
Is Unleashed Potential an additive transformation or is it multiplicative like Super Saiyan?
>>
>>51611827
Be that as it may the shitposter is only twelve, you're still to old for him.
>>
>>51611769
Come now, if he were any good at arts and crafts he'd have enough self respect to not do what he does.

>ara ara

Huh. What happened to your Momoyo pic stock anyway? Did you just...outgrow them?

>>51611833
I've known some very reasonable 12 year olds. If he is one, he's a mental baby because he can't relate to other people other than crying until he's fed.
>>
>>51611834
Additive. You gain Gohan's power when he his potential is unlocked by Old Kai.
>>
File: faces.jpg (522KB, 1032x1468px) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
522KB, 1032x1468px
>>51611823
D'aw, now I just feel all gooey.

>>51611833
>>51611843
How mortifying.

>>51611834
Either either, who cares cutie?
>>
>>51611833
Damn, beat me to it.
>>
File: cute.png (1MB, 1350x1620px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
1MB, 1350x1620px
>>51611769
The only other person half as fun to bait as Bancho is the guy with a raging hateboner for Tamamo.
I've trolled that dude for days at a time.
>>
File: Momo.png (597KB, 1024x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Momo.png
597KB, 1024x1523px
>>51611847
Oh, I've still got them. I'm just using the Queen for now. But a flashback is nice once in a while.
>>
>>51611769
Can Frieza's race skip forms? I kind of want to stay in the second/the one King Cold stays in most of the time and just skip straight to the final form when I have to fight. The elongated skull on the third one is fucking dumb.
>>
>>51611851
Girls of the Wild's jump when?
>>
>>51611874
Rule one, anon. Get to work!
>>
>>51611873
In Super Freeza goes straight from weakest form to original form in one go, if they can't in Multiverse you could just take the Super drawback.
>>
File: t4.png (499KB, 459x679px) Image search: [Google]
t4.png
499KB, 459x679px
>>51611869
I've always been tempted to join in there, if only because it seems like a single post is all that's needed to call him. Like having a dog whistle for man children.

>>51611873
Dunno. Think Cold had to spend a few minutes going through em before the fight. Up to you.

>>51611874
Oh so tempting to do. Feels like I'm just going down the list of webtoons stuff already though. And Majikoi would be first if I did any martial arts high school settings anyway
>>
>>51611869
Are you sure he isn't just baiting you for more pics of his waifu?
>>
>>51611869

I kinda agree with him on the topic of Tamano. Well if it's the dude I'm thinking of.
>>
File: Friendliest Ghost you know.gif (137KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
Friendliest Ghost you know.gif
137KB, 438x438px
>>51611911
Oi, Val! I've got something I want to say to you! And not just to you, but to Red, Heavens, all of you! You guys are awesome, keep up the good work.
>>
>>51611911

God of high school when?
>>
>>51611911
Apologies, but a question about the Fate jump:

Does the Black Grail mud just drive people insane, or could they also be Altered? The phrasing of the jump and some of your quotes make for a confusing picture. Humans do have possibly Alterable souls, too...
>>
>>51611703
>>51611704
Cheers Anons!
>>
>>51611911
How's fate/zero coming along?
>>
>>51611952
>>51611959
Wow, you guys are unsufferable.
>>
>>51611936
I will say that if the whole "she threatens to cut off your dick if you cheat on her, but she cheats on you" thing is true, that is pretty nasty. But I don't know the actual context, that's just what I've heard on here, so I might be missing something.
>>
>>51611911
Aren't you the person that keeps eating their companions or something?
>>
File: Aww.jpg (22KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
Aww.jpg
22KB, 300x253px
>>51611950
Aren't you a sweetheart?

>>51611952
Mm, probably after Zero. Trying to do the second capstone for the Judge origin on that when I get stuck on Zero but it's really just not coming.

>>51611953
No worries.

Either or. If you want to specifically Alter them it's possible, it'll just take longer then just making em nutty.

>>51611959
Not bad actually. Working on the last Servant perks now. After that, just item descriptions and drawback descriptions and like...2 capstones left I guess? Having a lot of trouble finding second capstones for Ryuunosuke and the Magic Killer origins so I was thinking of asking for help on those once I was done with everything else.

>>51612018
I sure do make jokes about it.
>>
>>51612018
She brings them back.
>>
>>51611977
A jumpmaker posts in thread who has said she would do something. What were you expecting, that everyone would be forever sated by dragonball and xianxia?
>>
>>51611952
>>51611959
It will come out when she gets around to it, there's no need to constantly ask her about the jumps.
>>
>>51612035
Dragon Ball, Fate, Worm, Marvel, Naruto, Exalted. Other jumps and jumpmakers are unnecessary
>>
>>51612027
Speaking as someone who's never seen Fate/Zero, perhaps Magic Killer should have a captstone where they hit mages harder in general? What I mean is, "Do they primarily fight using magic? Then you get a buff for punching their face in." or something like that.
>>
>>51612066
Yeah, that's their first capstone already.
>>
>>51612003
Yes and no. Said 'cheating' was a scene involving prana transfers and reestablishing a link between the master and Tamamo.

She was completely insensate, and there was literally only one person who could help. And, unfortunately, since the player was a complete rube at magecraft, the 'cheating scene' involved only one person other than the unconscious servant.

So yeah, you're a victim of an overblown meme'd to death scene bruv.
>>
>>51612060
Could you just shut up about that shit already? Ooooh, the most populer jumps are the jumps people talk about the most, what a fucking travesty. If you want to talk about other jumps, start the discussion of them yourself.
>>
>>51612027
>Ryuunosuke and the Magic Killer
I'm not sure what you already have, but i'd suggest something like being able to bend the rules of magic in minor ways for Ryuunokue, in a sort of Constantine style.

For MK, I kind of want to say determinator status or something similar. Being able to go up to accel 4 or 5 or whatever WITHOUT taking massive damage. Or just ignoring said damage.

But, like I said, I don't know what you already have. Do those two tree's have a theme beyond being based on the characters?
>>
>>51612060
Overlord's pretty important too.

Plus, other jumps for when we need to shitpost.
>>
>>51612060
I'm a fan of the Souls series jumps actually.
>>
>>51612086
Also it kind of happens with your consent to the situation and she apologizes afterwards.
>>
>>51612101
Not particularly. They're all really just based on characters that fit an archetype, so most are just having one or two people to draw from. Ryuu is just Ryuu but Magus Killer includes Kiri, Maiya and Natalia.
>>
>>51612077
Oh. Well then, what about...a way to seal someone's magic? Like, hitting them with some kind of seal or mark that strips them of their ability to cast spells or use magic? And how effective it is depends on how long you took applying the seal. Just slapping it on in the middle of battle probably won't make it last long, but capturing someone and then taking your time to apply the seal can make it anywhere from long lasting to permanent.

>>51612086
Ah, that makes sense. Well, then that's acceptable.
>>
>>51612066
That involves a lot of planning and no small amount of luck though, no matter how Kiritsugu or other named Type Moon characters make it look, killing magi is freakin' hard.
>>
>>51612087
Why is it a travesty? We don't want to talk about other jumps, that's why they're unnecessary anon.
>>
>>51612027
Would you mind posting a WiP of F/Z?
At least so we can begin to salivate over the (presumably) delicious perks and/or curse you and your CP-vampire ways for making us have to choose between all those awesome things.
>>
>>51612127
Need to remember to thow doom guy into that world when I get there.
>>
>>51612145
is there a best girlIrisviel origin?

also an unlimited black suits closet?
>>
>>51612086
? I mean that is cheating right? Not to mention, I don't think the servant was unconscious. When I played I remember them talking to each other. Although I could be mixing it up with another route.In addition I remember the conscious servant and other master making an obvious attempt to ignore the implications of what happened after the fact which is what stood out the most to me.
>>
>>51612145
That makes things a bit difficult. Would a charisma perk, for use in convincing people that you're completely normal and totally not a serial killer work?

Bah. Sorry if my attempts at being helpful aren't, I only watched half of zero and it was a while ago.
>>
>>51612167
I can imagine. Fighting wizards as a (relatively) normal person is never a fun prospect.
>>
File: Fate Zero WIP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Fate Zero WIP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51612166
Maybe, I might be able to make something of that. Could be better in the items though and Magic Killer was already a pain fitting the items I wanted in.

>>51612181
Eh, why not. Won't bother answering questions about stuff already done yet but if you want to offer suggestions for the missing perks/items, I'd be glad.

Just fair warning, my notes are pretty messy.

>>51612189
Technically, ended up making Iris and Kariya share, since Kariya didn't have enough (At least at first) and I really wanted to include Iri.

No suits this time, but you can get it in FSN.

>>51612218
Naw, I appreciate it. That's already a perk though.
>>
>>51612127

Mmmm, if you had to mention any gripes about them, what would you say?
>>
>>51612200
Not remotely close.

Cheating is done when a significant other goes out of their way to have a relationship, whether sexual or emotional, with someone else, with out their Partner's consent.

Unless, of course, you are saying that Swing Couples or Open-relationship or Threesomes involving a couple inviting someone else and so on, can all be considered cheating too?
>>
>>51612221
Depends on the wizard. A .50 BMG through the chest from 2500 yards away will drop most of them.
>>
>>51612035
What's wrong with xianxia?
>>
>>51612243
tiny tohsaka origin is adorable as a concept
>>
>>51612306
Except when it doesn't because you didn't do the necessary research on their mysteries. Because that is, in fact, a thing that can happen.
>>
>>51612308
Nothing? Both Dragon Ball and Xianxia have become regular discussion topics
>>
>>51612306
Unless they dodge the bullet and throw a fireball at your face. Or just come back from having their heart crushed. Or a familiar catches the bullet.
>>
>>51612316
Glad you enjoy it, though to be fair, it's more Waver then Rin. Still, both are tiny mages.
>>
>>51612308
Ever since the generic came out you've got people screaming at how if you don't take the time extension drawback to spend trillions of years training that you're the worst person ever and you're doing it wrong. It's turned people into the worst kind of xianxia fans, the kind who mindnumbingly focus on only power and how much they can get to destroy or create universes while having cheerleaders to stroke your ego. Not harems, they're cheerleaders with how often you're "supposed" to train.

And what a surprise, since we got four dragonball jumps within a week this place has become /dbg/ in masturbating to how high they can make their power levels and the spectrum of their hair color.
>>
>>51612380
Just nuke them all then.
>>
>>51612300

Honestly I don't remember this consent thing, but I do remember that the situation being what it was the action was forced and thus even if the protagonist wanted not to consent he could not for fear of losing the servant.That can't really be called consent. But what I dislike the most is how little they dwell on it. I mean really, after all that bullshit about cheating and castration and all that I hoped that it would be taken seriously but it was just glossed over. In any case I don't really want to talk about this anymore so I'll end this here.
>>
>>51612415
Did you seriously think that people were going to appreciate xianxia for the actual stories at all? Most people don't even know the distinction between wuxia and xianxia, much less care to find settings in xianxia that they actually care about. Ask them to name their top twenty xianxia authors, and they'll probably blank out before they reach ten.

Face it anon, they only like it because they want the power.
>>
>>51612243
The Long War Drawback already looks delicious. I just want to take it so I could point and laugh at the idiots who got wiped in the first 2 wars and bully the Einzbern in the 3rd before they go and fuck up their own Ritual.
>>
>>51612450
Look, if they want the power then that's fine. There's no accounting for shit taste. It just makes me salty that you've got those same fucks trying to label everyone else as badwrongfun because they don't unleash their full power on a fucking snail near the side of the road.
>>
>>51612243
>>51612401

Is the homonculus option going to be similar to the FSN one? I really regretted not having the points for it in that jump
>>
>>51612494
Nah, it's going to be weaker, since it's based on Iri and not Ilya. Probably cheaper though.
>>
>>51612415
I don't recall anyone screaming anything of the sort.

Are you sure it wasn't your imagination, anon?
>>
>>51612477
Labeling things as badwrongfun is par for the course here. Everything from "not jumping right" to "you can't use those banned jumps" is all about badwrongfun. It'd be strange if people stopped being as uptight as they are.
>>
>>51612501
is taking alchemy all that is required to get Iri`s metal strings? Or would be necessary for that?
>>
>>51612243
Hmm. Nope, sorry. That constantine idea I mentioned is all I got. You covered everything else.
>>
File: 1478659184772.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478659184772.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>>51612477
What?! It looked at me funny!
>>
>>51612477
I just want to make stupid sounding martial arts names desu.
>>
>>51612529
>>51612477
>>51612450
>>51612431

Strange, the tone and cadence of these are so similar I could almost think that this was a case of samefagging. Curious.
>>
>>51612544
*or what would*
damnit keyboard work with me
>>
>>51612501
For Mad Man, perhaps the second captstone could be something like feeding off the suffering and despair you cause? Gaining power from all your cruel actions?

>>51612549
Fucking snails, who do they think they are?
>>
>>51612243
Will there be an option to get a servant even if we're a servant like Realta Nua?
>>
File: Scotty is a fucking madman.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Scotty is a fucking madman.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
How often do you teach/bestow skills and abilities on people that are completely foreign to their universe.
Examples include giving someone the ability to use the Force or awakening someones Chakra

How often do you grant universe altering technology
Examples include using Artificial Alloys from Anno 2070 to teach the Mass Effect universe how to synthesis Element Zero or putting a Green Lantern Ring in a Star Trek Replicator
>>
File: 318009.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
318009.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>51612544
Eeeeh...sure. You won't be getting all the alchemy knowledge the Einzberns have with just one purchase, they are millenia old after all, but Iri's strings shouldn't need more then one. Probably harder to do without the power and skill provided by being a Homunculi tho.

>>51612548
No worries, glad for the offer either way.

>>51612561
Not a bad idea..the origin is meant to at least partially covered Gilly boy too and that fits with his stuff better. Yeah, I think I might go with something along those lines.

Thanks anon!

>>51612582
Nah, no reason for it here. You can get two Master companions though.
>>
>>51612554
Such amaze.
>>
>>51612525
And here we have an example of anons who suddenly pretend they're innocent and that no anon can do wrong. Remember how they tried to pull that shit with SMTAnon when he tried to change how Tribids worked and they screamed at him so much he said he'd never do another SMT jump again? Then they tried to mislabel the thread number on purpose to make themselves look innocent? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47988216/#q47995222

>>51612554
>hurr durr better accuse of samefagging to make myself look good
At least you didn't accuse random people of being le shitposter to win your argument like some retarded Godwin's Law.
>>
File: Bunny Girl9.jpg (229KB, 850x980px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl9.jpg
229KB, 850x980px
>>51612549

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51612587
What happens to sulu next?
>>
Dumb question time: With Adamantium / Vibranium X from the Marvel Jump can I select any Item I own? Can I make a full Adamantium Light of Terra?
>>
>>51612561
>>51612607
>Gaining power from all your cruel actions?
That's going to mesh amazingly well with 'when you're evil'.
>>
This is kind of a strange request, but does anyone have the WIP for the Gotcha Force jump that was being worked on a long time ago?
>>
>>51612587
I awakened Frisk's aura in Undertale, and did the same thing for the Stardust Crusaders. This managed to save Kakyoin from The World, but just barely. Unfortunately, Avdol was not so lucky, much to my horror. Vanilla Ice was just too fast, and his monstrous Stand just blew right through Avdol's aura.
>>
>>51612587
I left Strike Witches, Mass Effect, and Girls Und Panzer with a Mid-Childan /Fleet of Fog Tech and digitized magic spells.

I expect to have a lot of letters of complaint from the TSAB Bureau a few years after I finish my Jumps.
>>
>>51612415
Well maybe we wouldn't have a problem if certain makers would stop making xiashit jumps. Like 3 of them in the drive are from the same guy.
>>
>>51612607
>Eeeeh...sure. You won't be getting all the alchemy knowledge the Einzberns have with just one purchase, they are millenia old after all, but Iri's strings shouldn't need more then one. Probably harder to do without the power and skill provided by being a Homunculi tho.

would it help if I am already an Atlas alchemist from Tsukihime?
>>
>>51612626
Nothing much
The rings Scotty replicated are just force fields and pew pews but in the sequel crossover Starfleet has begun to issue them to Officers and Security personnel with the implication of eventually making them standard issue
>>
>>51612664
Still awesome.
>>
>>51612607
No problem, Val, happy to help! The jump looks great, and the Fool tree just makes me happy for some reason. Oh, quick question, could we use the one Fool capstone to seal a target inside of ourselves and then sacrifice ourselves to kill them off as well? Like, say, if I sealed Trigon inside myself, and I then sacrificed my life, would that be able to kill off Trigon as well? I have one ups, but it would be rather awkward if I sealed away Trigon, gave up my life, and he just escapes because I did that.
>>
>>51612269
They have no plague in them
>>
>>51612664
>in the sequel crossover...
Seriously? That's really cool, actually. Bet that'll be a shock!

>We Are The Borg, lower your shields and surrender your-
>...the fuck? What are you-OH QUEEN NO.
>>
File: gggg.png (364KB, 459x608px) Image search: [Google]
gggg.png
364KB, 459x608px
>>51612655
Who knows.

>>51612685
Well, that capstone doesn't give any innate ability to seal stuff into you, so it'd depend on what method you use for that. If you're using say, the Shiki Fujin, then doing that would just release them from you when you die. If you have some other method that takes whats sealed in you to the grave/destruction too then yeah, they're going down too.

Might add a bit onto that perk actually, little lackluster without innate sealing ability.
>>
>>51612243
Is Like a King a temporary or permanent effect?
>>
Can you teach Nen to people after the HxH Jump?
>>
>>51612652
Most of the people who even talk about Xianxia are from SB, and they focus on power just as much if not more than here. If no one else wants to make Xianxia jumps, then of course you'll only get the same person making them. The only other person I've seen in xianxia discussions over there besides the current xianxia jumpmakers is Dirge, and his jumps aren't valid here. So if you want more variety, you're going to have to start making them yourself.
>>
>>51612744
>his jumps aren't valid here
At a bare minimum, 25 of his 30 or so jumps are A-ok to use.
>>
>>51612734
Oh, okay. Thanks for answering my question, Val.

...you know, for some reason I'm tempted to take the Fool background and then use Kamen Rider abilities to fight alongside my Servant, enhancing the suit with magic so it can hit Servants as well. Won't Gilgamesh be shocked when I RIDER KICK him in the face!
>>
File: 4t.jpg (27KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
4t.jpg
27KB, 1024x649px
>>51612735
Permanent if it's something you own, temporary if you're just wielding it for a temporary time. I'll add that in too.

>>51612778
No problemo.
>>
Help. I need an baseline human fem to waif-err companion, but I ran out of ideas.

Any ideas?
>>
>>51612802
mamimi in FLCL
>>
>>51612785
Nice, though can we revert things it effects so we can get an awesome transformation sequence for some items?
>>
>>51612802
Misato from Evangelion's pretty cool.
>>
>>51611518
I hate to have to defend Bancho, but would you sterilize a 60 year old man who was a child molester?
>>
>>51612856
No, I'd put him in jail. And how is a 12 year old girl being touchy with a friend the same age as her who doesn't really mind it the same as a 60 year old man touching a girl who definitely didn't want it? If you want to defend Bancho, at least be aware of the context that he so blatantly misses.
>>
>>51612785
Could you give us some examples of what a maximum-level purchase of Basic Training would look like for the four given disciplines?
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51612638
Was it a pastebin? If so, I'm afraid it seems to have "either expired, been removed by its creator, or (been) removed by one of the Pastebin staff"

>>51612587
>Sulu's smile and optimism: Gone

...anyway. Both much more and less than I used to these days, depending on how you look at the Spiral Exaltaiton harvesting cycle. In the vast majority of cycles people don't even know they've received one. They just kind of...wake up one day with a heckton of Charms, a carefully calculated Urge. The more peaceful the world, the more it tends to be the scientific professions who get said powers. With conflict prone worlds on the other hand, I triangulate hosts using my main character radar.

Goku and Vegeta /still/ think they achieved a whole new level of power when they actuallyjust learned a shintai. Boy, are they going to be disappointed.

Then one day they just...disappear when I reclaim them at the end of the cycle, to cross-reference the newly developed Charms and see which ones I'm cool with learning to expand my understanding.

Sometimes I set up magical girl organizations at several removes if there's a widespread threat, for old times' sake. They may or may not fall under universe altering now that the system's retroactively running on equal parts Silver Milennium technology as well as Song Science.

Oh, and I shared spliced LCL into 40K's humanity in order to give them the power to generate AT-Fields, thus gradually keeping psychic energy all nice and bottled up, slowly starving the Warp and helping psykers regulate their powers better. Which was originally ALSO meant to bind their minds together to create a Lord of Order but-well, suffice to say mistakes were made, promises were broken and that didn't pan out.

To do the same thing for the Eldar, I also gave them a serum that made them poop crystals.

You would not BELIEVE how hard it was to convince them this was a good idea.
>>
>>51612847
Sure.

>>51612876
Look at the stuff in the Basic Training perk in FSN jump but a little higher.
>>
Oh poop, the 4plebs link dun poofed.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45474721/#45478212
>>
>>51612872
She doped her, that seems to be a big part of the context.

And honestly, would you honestly defend if a 60 year old man was being touchy with a girl who was ok with it either?
>>
>>51612905
I'm reluctant to trust anything Bancho says without proof, especially as I have no memory at all of this doping incident.

No, why would I? Are you so stupid you can't see the difference between two friends of the same age doing this, with one of them finding it annoying but not really a big deal and making it known when she's had enough, and a much older, unrelated man trying to do the same to an underaged girl?
>>
>>51612765
It's easier to just remove all of them so people don't have to guess which ones are valid and which ones aren't. Other people have already pointed out problems with the existing jumps, which I guess now won't get fixed since the jumpmaker is gone.
>>
>>51612902
Ok then. Thanks for the jump (even though it's not finished yet).
>>
>>51612905
Um, I had the (mis)fortune of watching the Raildex anime and I can confirm-Bancho is wrong on that crucial part. She didn't dope her.

She's like, a kid man.
>>
>>51612818
>>51612850
Sadly, both characters have the kind of baggage that would turn me off and force them to fucking face facts.

> Your boyfriend is gone. It's over, done and dusted. Time to move on chica.
>>
>>51612934
Yeah, that only happens in doujins. So Bancho is apparently mixing up porn with canon.
>>
>>51611548
Which elements are possible for elemental enhancement? Just the classical 4?
>>
There are two correct responses to that girl's behavior:
>Conk her on the head with an oversized mallet
>Punch her so hard she goes flying off into the sky
It's like you've never watched anime before.
>>
>>51612965
So Bancho looks at porn of 12 year old animus too? Thought he couldn't get creepier.
>>
>>51612802
Anyone from Girls und Panzer, they're all pretty great.

Except Katyusha. And Anzu.
Fucking womanlets.
>>
>>51612802
Depends on what you're looking for, but here's a short list of my favorites.

+ Balalaika from Black Lagoon if you want someone powerful, domineering, and fully capable.
+ Cadence from Crypt of the Necrodancer if you're looking for someone brave and adventurous.
+ Tim Curry as Long John Silver in Muppet Treasure Island is always a great choice. Excellent singer and schemer.
+ Julianne Stingray from VA-11 Hall-A would be fun if you just want someone to hang out with. She's a great listener, can drink you under the table, and is all kinds of cute.
+ Hooligan Tuesday from Light of Terra is all kinds of top-tier. Besides the Morphine Incident, she's a born leader, capable improviser, hardened soldier, and loyal companion.
+ Mabel Pines, depending on how you nudge her growth as she gets older, could shape up very nicely as well.
>>
File: n7_by_muju-d4t4ckx.jpg (259KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
n7_by_muju-d4t4ckx.jpg
259KB, 752x1063px
>>51612802
You'll never do better than Commander Shepard.
>>
>>51612954
>Forces people to face reality instead of leaving them be.
>Is literally living a one of a kind, multiversal adventure people couldn't imagine in their wildest fantasies.

So do you like being an elitist dream crusher all the time or is this a special occasion, Marche?
>>
File: Cecile.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cecile.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>51612954
Well, there's Cecile. She was always a cute.

>>51612992
He said baseline human, Shepard's beyond that even in the first game.
>>
>>51612965
Probably confused canon with these 2:
https://exhentai.org/g/211496/cb34b99286/
https://exhentai.org/g/205644/5d589030a3/

Looks like even hyper autists have good taste.
>>
>>51612929
Oh, thats easy.

They're all valid.

And not really, no. Only in your imagination. I mean, if you think they actually have problems, redo them. Pretty sure Dirge gave permission.
>>
>>51612994
To be fair, it is healthier for them to face their issues. Misato definitely needs it, as does...pretty much everyone in Evangelion.
>>
>>51612969
In setting we have seen earth, air, fire, water, soul(from a guy taking souls of people he killed) ice, lightning, blood, void (think space), vacuum, poison, sound, and plant. We have also seen some weird demi element combos like Meteor Fire and Earth fire.
>>
>>51613022
Eh. Maybe minor cybernetic implants, but that's standard for everyone in ME. Just stop her from dying and getting rezzed and she'll be almost completely baseline unless she's a biotic.
>>
>>51612243
Looking great.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51612970
Wait, since when has blushing so red your face looks like a tomato and screaming BAKA stopped being a correct response?

>>51612992
Hey Cracker, I've been kinda hit-miss with threads lately-not least 'cause I keep odd hours compared to most of the thread. Did I miss a DC Mythic update by any chance?

>>51612994
In both particular cases said baggage kinda drives them into self-destructive sprees of unintentionally hurting/alienating/exploiting people around them.

...I hope I haven't set myself up for another meta Jumpchain joke, so I'd like to expand on that statement by noting both cases also involved events centered around superpowered aliens looking for a fight.

>>51613022
I thought at least Soldier Shep was just a baseline human with a really intense adrenaline rush?
>>
>>51613052
Yeah, an actual intervention or therapy or something would be nice. Making them "fucking face facts", delivering a harsh reality check, just comes off tonedeaf when Jumpers have a monopoly on dreams, happiness and wish fulfillment.
>>
>>51613053
What are the feats like for the void, vacuum, and sound guys like? I don't want to wank my cultivation method too hard.
>>
>>51611541
Since you can't even write anymore, why don't abandon the threat and never come back?
>>
>>51613072
Shep's got minor cybernetic implants at the least, so they're not baseline human anyway. I mean, they are for ME, but not in general. Post-resurrection, they're beyond even ME base humans even as a Soldier.
>>
>>51613072
>Did I miss a DC Mythic update by any chance?
Nah. I still haven't really done anything with it. I've had a few ideas kind of fumbling around in my head lately, but nothing much yet.
>>
>>51613050
Pretty sure Justice pointed out a fair number of problems just last thread. He wasn't wrong about them either, just because you don't see problems doesn't mean they aren't there.
>>
>>51613072
>Wait, since when has blushing so red your face looks like a tomato and screaming BAKA stopped being a correct response?
That's for male MCs. We're talking another girl.

Besides, you say that like they're mutually exclusive responses.
>>
>>51613080
Oh, yeah, that's fair.
>>
>>51613089
>Since you can't even write anymore
>why don't abandon the threat
>abandon the threat
>threat
Anon...
>>
>>51613088
Void, he turns the area to look like everyone is standing in space unable to move while he sladhes, he cuts hi target even at a distance. Wukong founder created this technique, at his height he lopped the top off a mountain.

I forget what vacuum did honestly.

Sound guy was basically crushing people with chants.

Also gravity is shown too, one talisman literally adds 1300 pounds onto an enemy each time you spin it but takes a lot of power to use. And actually now that I think about it that may be what the sales guy used as the main component of his talisman.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51613080
Though yeah-on the other hand there's an actual perk called Wish Granting.

Speaking of which-I'm not sure if teaching Shinji the Third Magic would utterly ruin or completely solve all the problems in Evangelion.

Probably both.

>>51613139
So was I, but fair enough on that second part.

>>51613126
Ah well, thanks for letting me know.

>>51613125
Is it just Specters who get that treatment, or is it a N7 thing?
>>
>>51613189
Sound guy not sales*
>>
>>51613189
Alright, thank you. Doesn't look all too impressive, so I'm just gonna go with fire + air to create some neat burning tornados.
>>
>>51613226
Well another void user has a woman made of void appear and embrace him before they both disappear. Next thing you know people are falling over from sword slashes while he is gone.
>>
>>51613206
As far as I remember Shep got more advanced cybernetics from being part of N7, but everyone has at least SOME cybernetics in them.
>>
>>51613206
Yeah man, and if something like that was used to just help them accept/recover from their problems and happily move on I wouldn't be saying anything right now.
>>
>>51613267
Void waifu confirmed yandere
>>
>>51612981
Oh! Never thought of those!

>>51612989
Hmm, interesting ideas those.

>>51612992
...I am tempted. I am very, sorely tempted.

>>51612994
That's been my M.O. since I learned how to talk boss. People know better than to be looked in a self-destructive cycle around me.

Having a teacher/psychologist parent pair helped!

>>51613022
Cecile? From?

>>51613080
Oh, right, my tone doesn't carry over the 'net.

Here's the thing, they need to be shocked out of their spirals first, then be slowly rebuilt into someone better and healthier than they once were. 'Fucking face facts' was just me choosing the wrong words because their coping methods rub me the wrong way.

So yeah, apologies about the harsh words I used.
>>
>>51613325
Code Geass. She's the local mad scientist's assistant, and the mission control for the rival. She keeps her boss in line, serves as a big sister to her subordinate, and is a lovely lady in general. Terrible cook, though. She's also one of the few actually sane members of the cast, with most everyone else being same shade of crazy.
>>
>>51613361
some* not same. Dang it.
>>
>>51612616
I don't see how that is an example of what you are referring to. Could you elaborate?

Regarding accusing people of the shitposter, as I understand it the shitposter has some pretty obvious behaviours to act as evidence as to his identiy, whenever he 'contributes' to the thread. Without such evidence any accusations as to being the shitposter will ring hollow.

Circumstancial evidence of samefagging (the best really that 4chan's format allows) has already been provided. We can never really be sure of course, but announcing my suspicion is perfectly appropriate, so long as I am sincere.
>>
>>51613206

>Speaking of which-I'm not sure if teaching Shinji the Third Magic would utterly ruin or completely solve all the problems in Evangelion.

Considering Evangelion's metaphysics I would not be surprised if Shinji accidentally caused Third Impact when trying to use the Third Magic.

Although the idea of Shinji periodically dragging their mom's soul out of Unit 01 and dumping it into a more normal body seems amusing.
>>
>>51613325
Ah, it's all good. I personally disagree with the initial methods, but if it's all done with the best of intentions in mind I can get definitely behind it. Sorry myself, reading tone is next to impossible to read over the net unless it's obvious.
>>
File: 1409068203566.jpg (17KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1409068203566.jpg
17KB, 326x315px
Could I use Generic Sitcom jump to go to "Too many cooks" setting?
>>
>>51613361
Mad Scientist's assistant? And sane?

Okay, you have my attention.

>>51613416
> The Souls in the Eva get vacation time every now and then.
>>
>>51612616
An Innocent anon.

No such thing.

But of all my sins, screaming about a drawback in the generic xianxia jump is not one of them, and I don't remmeber anyone else screaming.

There was some people who didn't like it and felt that it could be abused and wanted it to change. They didn't get what they wanted.

I really wouldn;t call it screaming though, as it didn't get anywhere near what happened to SMTanon.

Those anons who pissed offf SMTanon can go to hell. It's one thing to have a preference or opinion, or even a criticism, but when you go that far and chase off a quality jumpmaker, then you aren't acting in the best interest of the thread.
>>
>>51613456
There's a drawback for exactly that.
>>
>>51613463
>Tonight, on the Maury show we have a VERY special guest: Yui Ikari!
>>
>>51613056
All Shepards are canonically biotic, that's how Soldiers, Engineers and Infiltrators can learn biotic talents through advanced training. Not taking a biotic class just means that your Shepard never received enough training in their abilities for them to be combat-viable.
>>
File: The killer cook.gif (714KB, 490x600px) Image search: [Google]
The killer cook.gif
714KB, 490x600px
>>51613456
You could use the Generic Creepy Pasta for that one.
>>
>>51613464
Chasing off jumpmakers is perfectly normal, there really aren't any jumpmakers that the thread agrees on. Pretty much every jumpmaker has somebody that hates them.
>>
File: yes happy joy scheming.png (905KB, 1620x908px) Image search: [Google]
yes happy joy scheming.png
905KB, 1620x908px
>>51612243
Excellent. Completely excellent. I've been waiting for this.

Now I can start planning for the Fate arc I've been kicking around in my mind. Fool is such a good perk tree I love it
>>
>>51613138
Justice's complaints last thread were that they were a bit opaque and rather long when he personally is terrible at building for big jumps. Honestly at this point I'm tempted to do a big marathon of Dirge jumps just to spite you. You're a whiny little bitch who decided that driving off a jumpmaker was his hill to die on.
>>
>>51613416
>>51613206
I can see it now...

>Alright Shinji, I'm going to teach you magic!
>What kind of magic? Something like fireballs or healing magic?
>Better! Soul magic!
>...huh?
>Basically, you can keep someone alive, transfer their soul to a new body, or at your height, use a ritual that makes your soul invulnerable and able to possess other bodies!
>Huh, that actually is cool-
>Also you can extract your mom's soul from your Evangelion.
>Wait, WHAT?!

>>51613463
She's great at research, date processing, and as I recall is an engineer. Cecile and her boss work on mecha primarily, though they also built a pretty cool shield and what's basically a rail gun.
>>
What's the best way to deal with settings where you have to allow bad things to happen in order to prevent worse things from happening in the future?

The specific example I was considering was not acting on meta-knowledge and allowing a lot of people to die and arc villains to power up in Dragonball in order to ensure the heroes are strong enough to beat the bad guys who come afterwards. If the Z-Warriors, by which I mean Goku, don't fight, struggle, and power up against each opponent, they won't be strong enough to beat the guy who comes next.
>>
>>51613525
Really? Everybody? Examples for some of the least hated Jumpmakers? I'm kinda interested to hear little things people get hung up on.
>>
>>51613554
Imagine the mess the Kaleidoscope could cause in NGE. Just imagine it.

>>51613575
Do it, or don't do, or act as a substitute.

But either ways. Own it.
>>
>>51613575
Chuck them in the HTC and shoot them until almost dead then sensu them. Afterwards repeat.
>>
File: Bancho 2.jpg (164KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bancho 2.jpg
164KB, 623x414px
>>51609572
They are pretty cute.

>>51610990
The teleporter is 12 years old. A 12 year old getting touchy feely with a 16 year old is not generally considered sexual assault.
The fact that you bring up Misaka is 16 was if the 12 year old was a Pedophile makes you even worse.

>>51610993
I wish not to be consumed by my own inner darkness
I wish for you to be a Companion, if you so desire
I wish you free.

Because Genie is a bro.

>>51611019
>I wish that this and all subsequent wishes are carried out according to their actual intent, regardless of any turns of phrase ,alternate interpretations, etc. etc. ad infinitum
So you wasted a wish. Because Disney Princess Genie is implied to be Aladdin Genie, who never tries to screw over anyone.

>>51611183
>And also voluntary and not a trap
Forcing people to do it by dismantling Reality is not voluntary.

>>51612905
>A 12 year old is the same thing as a 60 year old
Jesus christ.

>>51613072
>>51612992
It's mentioned offhandedly, via a sidequest of all things, in the first game that all humans have "gene therapy" to fix things like genetic disorders, and soldiers have a much more thorough "gene therapy" to make them stronger/faster/etc.

So even before the Cybernetics Shepard was not baseline human.
>>
>>51613463

> The Souls in the Eva get vacation time every now and then.

That's mostly just Rei 1 and Kyoto. I'm fairly certain I remember Yui's plan being 'Step 1. Get a new Evangelion body. Step 2. Done.'

So for her it's less 'vacation' and more "Stop being a giant robot'.
>>
>>51613624
14 actually, Misaka's only 14. 13 at the start of the series.
>>
>>51613525
>>51613525
If I was to make a jump and post it on this thread, I would value a harsh critic, as they would nitpick and bother me, allowing me to make the best jump I could. Not that it would be a comfortable process.

Such critics can and probably have been a good thing for the thread, pointing out loopholes and ambiguity.

Then you get those guys who complain and criticise with little rational basis and even when having a relevant point act in a really aggravating manner. There is nothing good reasulting from that sort of behaviour except by accident.

Those guys can get stuffed. And those guys are the ones chasing off jumpmakers.
>>
>>51613575
Stop the bad things from happening, then stop the worse things from happening when they roll around.
>>
>>51613541
You sound pretty pissed off just because another anon pointed out facts to you. It's not like he's wrong in saying that Justice pointed out problems, and everybody has recognized before, even dirge himself when he was still here, that his jumps have issues in scaring people off. I doubt he's the one who drove the jumpmaker off, but it's not like dirge leaving made much of a difference. This thread will keep going, we have plenty of jumpmakers that have good track records. You probably need to chill out man.
>>
>>51613667
That's because those anons who reeee like that are a bunch of entitled fucks. They don't want to have fun, they want to win. You know how there's players in tabletop games where they're not fighting the NPCs, they're fighting the DM?

Those fuckers. Those exact kind of fuckers who see even the slightest reduction of anything as "YOU'RE NERFING MY POWER MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE IS RUINED YOU KILLED MY DOG I HATE YOOOOOOOOU"
>>
>>51613624
>So you wasted a wish. Because Disney Princess Genie is implied to be Aladdin Genie, who never tries to screw over anyone.

I asked the jump maker, It's not the same Genie just similar power levels. And anyone who doesn't make that wish with a genie is an idiot.

>The teleporter is 12 years old. A 12 year old getting touchy feely with a 16 year old is not generally considered sexual assault.
The fact that you bring up Misaka is 16 was if the 12 year old was a Pedophile makes you even worse.

so sexual assault and attempted rape are okay if They are both underage? I'm too broken to understand this. I guess.

>>That image

once you have Free energy stars are a liability since they run out and become black holes.
>>
>>51613575
Precog and planning perks.

Precog to let you see the concequences of action vs inaction. Planning or keikaku or just general intelligence perks in order to increase your number of options and ability to discern the best one.
>>
>>51613585
The least hated jumpmakers are anons that dropped one jump and left. Any jumpmaker that has touched a popular IP or has made some jumps has gotten some people's panties tied up.

>>51613667
Most people don't understand critiquing, probably because very few people here actually write in any regular basis or in any professional manner. So most critique is hit and miss. Can't really help it. The guys chasing off jumpmakers tend to be doing it intentionally, and critique is the last thing on their minds.

It's not like they're going to stop. If the jumpmaker leaves, then that's just what happens.
>>
>>51613700
>once you have Free energy stars are a liability since they run out and become black holes.
Very few stars turn into black holes upon death, they mostly become white dwarves. That said, black holes are actually a resource, not a liability, you can do good shit with a black hole.
>>
>>51613679
>Clearly this one anon who tries to bitch about Dirge's stuff being invalid and in need of removal is completely different from the single guy who constantly does so whenever it's brought up.
I'm not saying they're perfect. I'm just sick of this shitheel popping up constantly to try to spit in the face of one of the jumpmakers I care about.
>>
>>51613575
Go to Commorragh Jump and get the morality dial perk. Or get something similar elsewhere.

Chances are you are going to need to be a dick for their own good.
>>
So, the Madoka Magica jump. The end notes mention that after everything, the Jumper can choose to have the Soul Gem shatter and their Soul enters their body, meaning they don't need to worry about the Law of Cycles.

The question is, does a Puella Companion get the same option?
>>
>>51613700
>I'm too broken to understand this

Seriously, for the sake of avoiding the same old stupid arguments whenever you're in an argument.

And someone tells you you're wrong about something.

Just assume this is what's going on. Because you are. You truly are.

>stars are a liability

Case in point.

No, don't argue. Just assume the worst.
>>
>>51613763
Yush. Forgot to put a note down on that, but they behave the same as normal Jumpers for Soul Gem purposes - they get the choice prompt and everything.
>>
>>51613753
>Very few stars turn into black holes upon death, they mostly become white dwarves. That said, black holes are actually a resource, not a liability, you can do good shit with a black hole.

On the Off chance you get a supermassive torus shaped one Maybe, But otherwise there's more productive and useful way use to dispose of waste. Less cool sure, but otherwise....
>>
>>51613777
Sweet! Thanks HeavensAnon!
>>
>>51613780
Someone doesn't know about Hawking Knots, I see. Black holes are a great way to create designer matter, bancho. All sorts of exotic particles.
>>
File: Naked Ribbon.png (1MB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Naked Ribbon.png
1MB, 1059x1500px
>>51613777

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51613741
Those are the ones I was curious about, those who have twisted the least amount of panties out of those who have actually twisted panties.
>>
>>51613804
>Hawking Knots

law student not astrophysics, my Jumper is limited by what the person playing him can think up and I am in turn limited by not having the mind of a science/crafting heavy jumper.
>>
>>51613741
True, sadly.

I suppose that the best thing we can do is be sincere with an attempts at critique and hope we hit more than miss. Hopefully such honest feedback will keep our jumpmakers enthusiatic and motivated, rather than burnt-out and dispondent.

I want more jumps, alas I have not the talent to make one that could be expected out of a drunken monkey in front of typewriter.

Maybe some point in future...
>>
>>51613777

Since your here I have a question about the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z jumps.

Do you have to take 'The Jumper Saga' in Dragon Ball to take "The Saga Continues' in Dragon Ball Z, or does it just give you two more years in the jump that you would otherwise be missing for from the locals pov?
>>
>>51613777
Is anyone here a bad enough dude to bully their meguca by distracting them so that they pick the wrong option?
>>
>>51613591
>Imagine the mess the Kaleidoscope could cause in NGE
Anon, that's how you get Nobody Dies.

Huh, a Nobody Dies jump. That could be an... interesting experience.
>>
>>51613884
Please no.
>>
>>51613884
Well we have jumps of fanfiction which is how we got so many Dragonball jumps. You could probably do it.
>>
>>51613884
Eva already has a fanfic drawback though.
>>
>>51613862
Nah, it works like a normal continuity drawback. The Jumper Saga just 'bridges' the two, ala Metal Gear and Revengeance. I figure if you pick a different background, the relevant memories/experiences gradually come to you during the transition period.

Or spontaneous reincarnation, that works too.
>>51613869
Probably the same people who consider genocide or planetbusting a good hobby or worse, those who do public handholding. But yeah, they're probably around here somewhere.

That mean tho. I'm kind of picturing them somehow doing the same thing to the Jumper later during a jump choice.
>>
>>51612929
Wow Timmy, trying to fool us again?
>>
HELP!

So, just Jumped into Star Wars righ, Clone Wars are just about to kick off, and quite frankly, the whole thing's rather silly, so my Force-sensitive Companions and I decided to do some dungeon delving, you know, for fun.

Then some time later, Saeko finds out about the existence of Vaapad and Juyo.

It's given her ideas.

Ideas that make her moan at night.

Help.

Please.
>>
Could I ask the thread a question regardding the Mage the Awakening jump?

Does paradox carry forward post-jump.

Thanks.
>>
>>51613923
He doesn't seem to be trying at all.

Maybe he just needs cheering up.

Hey, anon, please post the cristmas miracle for our dear Timmy.
>>
>>51613925
Which Saeko?
>>
>>51613927
Yes, though it's not too big of a concern. Backlash is on a normal barely enhanced human scale and you can just pay it off with mana if really necessary. Please ignore the idiots trying to claim that it means you get raped by demons forever.
>>
>>51613700
>And anyone who doesn't make that wish with a genie is an idiot.

If the genie wants to be a dick he can also fuck with that wish. Natural genies are good in the disney canon.
>>
>>51613869
Apologies, but the bullying happens after, when they aren't at risk of, you know, transforming into an Eldritch Abomination.

>>51613981
Busujima Saeko
>>
>>51613755
If the jumpmaker is already gone, trashing them just tends to be no different from kicking a dead horse. It's not really worth getting worked up over.

Besides, no matter what people say about removing or replacing his jumps, they don't have the willpower to do it. The only person who ever came close to making jumps of a similar scale to dirge was Babylon, and didn't the thread do a good job of chasing him away as well? It's like watching history repeat itself. I don't think anyone will ever catch up to dirge as far as what dirge is known for, so coming close to replacing him is just idle banter.
>>
>>51613914
Somewhat silly question that verges on interjump balance, but how would the Afterlife Gateway function in a jump that takes place in the afterlife, like, say, Grim Fandango? Would it just become a Life Gateway? Would it become an After-Afterlife Gateway?
>>
>>51614004
I'm not nearly as sad to see Babylon go given his stuff was at least partially stolen. And even when it wasn't outright stolen or copy pasted with words and names changed, it was usually 'inspired' by something else already anyway.
>>
>>51613986
Thanks, on a related note. Are you able to increase Gnosis post-jump to 6 and greater?
>>
>>51613925
Story tiem?
>>
>>51614027
Can't you read the jump?
>>
>>51614012
As always, I can't answer or comment on other jumps or settings, and I'm sadly not that familiar with Grim Fandango. Assume that the gateway fluffs itself aesthetically to fit whatever setting you're in, but works the same way as it did originally.
>>
>>51613591

>Imagine the mess the Kaleidoscope could cause in NGE. Just imagine it

Isn't that the plot of the Apocalypse Academy spinoff?[/spoiler}
>>
>>51613995
>I wish that this and all subsequent wishes are carried out according to their actual intent, regardless of any turns of phrase ,alternate interpretations, etc. etc. ad infinitum

>I wish that THIS

>carried out according to their actual intent

no, He really can't.
>>
>>51613986
Anon, do you use mana from other settings as interchangeable with mana from MtA or do you keep the pools seperate?
>>
>>51614047
I didn't think you'd be able to go too in-depth, but thanks anyway.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51613925
>Saeko
>Vaapad

Oh shit, nigga. That style was MADE for her. It's literally as Dark Side as a Jedi can get without actually being Dark Side.

There's no breaks on the Saeko Pain Express now, not unless you're willing to hole up with her somewhere and force her to abandon those hopes and dreams. Or she goes full Sith, I guess.

In all seriousness though honestly learning Vaapad might help her control her...urges. Pretty sure like all the Jedi arts, mastering it involves a little meditation and self control.

>>51613884
>Jumpers meet Rei

Aw, crap.

THAT on the other hand won't end well.

>>51613591
Does canon NGE even have a multiverse?
>>
>>51613834
Problem is that people barely remember anything about them. Like the anon that made the medabots jump, or the investigation jump. If nobody remembers you, generally no one has any beef against you. You've got some exceptions to this, like the anon who made the FR 3.5 jump, but that's really about it.
>>
>>51613525
This sounds stupid, yet interesting. Who hates me?
>>
>>51613925
Bad news, you are fucked.

Good news, you may like it.

:)
>>
>>51614154
You're asking this knowing that you already shit on your own reputation plenty with the whole blade/cthulhu fiasco?
>>
>>51614042
Yes I can and I hope against hope that I am reading the wrong or out-of-date version of the jump.

Why can't your raise gnosis to 6+, all it does it give you some more mana, allow you to spend more per turn and make your aura more obvious. It isn't broken or superpower. Why?

Please tell me it was revised, that the jumpmaker changed his mind. Or if you know why it's like this. I wouldn't find this so annoying if I knew why!
>>
>>51614215
Arch-Mages are a thing. Read up on them.
>>
>>51614215
He did not change his mind, his reasoning was that everything gets fucking wonky and messed up the second Gnosis goes past 5. That is the cap, you're just going to have to deal.
>>
>>51614202
There was a fiasco over that?
>>
>>51614025
All it takes is really a single black mark for people to turn on a person in this place. But it doesn't really change the fact that Babylon and dirge were at least comparable. I don't think there's been a third person to get to that level really. Eventually we might find a new jumpmaker to fill that spot.
>>
>>51609334
In mage the awakening you can constantly buff a common flashlight's output with forces 2 to YES and using high end space effects can make the range meaningless. Shine a light on your problem, and you won't have the same problem twice.
>>
>>51614268
What was really weird was despite his rep nowadays Babylon wasn't run off by the thread. He went quiet after the Adarx explosion and then he ended up just leaving for ages. Only resurfaced a couple of times since then, including his now infamous Exalted WIP.
>>
>>51614053
He could say that when you said 'their' you actually meant The Extremely Dickish Pantheon of Chaotic Evil Deities, and he is going to carry all your wishes in an even more dickish way.He could say that he thought that you were speaking in Bizarro, and he is going to interpret them not following their actual intent. Or he could just say that he misunderstood you the first time and do whatever he thinks is funny instead.

And the list goes on.

If your genie is a true dick, he will fuck with your wish no matter what you try to do. If he is a good genie, wishing that is irrelevant.
>>
>>51614268
>All it takes is really a single perceived or imaginary black mark for people to turn on a person in this place
FTFY.
>>
>>51614053

Actually they could. The wish requires them having the ability to know the 'actual intent' of the wish.

So they could for example use it to give themselves mind reading, and then use that to screw you over when your thinking of the next wish.

Alternatively instead of permanent mind reading they could just tear the information out of your mind so they can know what you wanted, while making you forget.

Alternatively he could grant the wish and make it apply to all future 'wishes', even ones he's not granting, even mundane ones, and make it so they have to be carried out regardless of what the one being asked wants.
>>
>>51614228
I know about archmages.

Archmages are an optional way for mages to improve themselves. It is the only way to get arcana 6 and greater. You don't need to be an archmage to have Gnosis 6+.

>>51614242
>>51614285
So it's because it would make the magics unacceptably powerful. Presumably because gnosis is used in dicepools (for rotes? freeform? all of them?).

Okay, that makes sense as a reason. Pity though, I personally would have accepted a cap for gnosis for the power of spells if I could still increase it for the other benefits.

Missed the boat there.

Thanks, anons.
>>
>>51614404
As I recall the issue was less the die pool bonus and more the fact that White Wolf tends to stop giving a single shit about balance at power stat six and Mage had it especially bad.
>>
>>51614047
Can Companions who bought Incubation of the Soul also choose how it works post-jump for their megucas?
>>
>>51614404
You could just get Magic in any other cWoD jump.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51614125
...aw fuck, that reminds me-what's his name? Guy who did Starcraft Terrans, Claymore, Geneforge and Akame ga Kill. Something kill man? Killroy?

And there's tovam, who did...Medaka Box. That's about it.

And there's the mysterious fellow who dropped off Wheel of Time one day and then peaced out.

>>51614298
He was last seen injured by a car accident and in hospital.

I've honestly never had a problem with him, personally. I liked his work. We had fun brainstorming in thread for Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.

Anyway, as for jump length-I'd argue Digger approaches him and Dirge with some of his Kamen Rider scenarios/DLCs. I think Heavens did a few scenarios too although they were more concise.

>>51614438
Them and Changelings. Doggos never really have a chance to become broken, Mummies start all broken and lose their power as they become sane, the whole point of a Promethean is to leave it all behind to become human, Hunters are humans and it takes a vampire forever to go beyond just being a bloodsucking corps-and the whole point of vampirism is that it ultimately isn't worth it.

Far as I know, Geists, Beasts and Demons don't suddenly become OP at E10. They simply get to the point where they effectively have enough juice to spam their already broken abilities; in the case of Beasts this simply involves going through soul puberty. Demons just get a couple extra hax that are the God-Machine equivalent of a fortune cookie. Geists get nothing, but that's okay because Geists are the happiest splat anyway.

Dunno about Deviant though.
>>
>>51614470
How?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 305x165px
>>51613777
Hey, with Apotheosis, does your Ki have to be purple? Could it look more like Golden Frieza's instead?
>>
>>51614539
>...aw fuck, that reminds me-what's his name? Guy who did Starcraft Terrans, Claymore, Geneforge and Akame ga Kill. Something kill man? Killroy?
BoredTears.
>>
>>51613267
Looking through the archive, the points for your example cultivation method don't add up. Everything together would cost 47 points, but you had only 34 points with the drawback. Did you change something in the document at a later date, or do I just calculate these point costs wrong?
>>
>>51614543
Eat a mage and absorb their powers. You know, with that perk from hellsing. Or be a buu and do it.
>>
>>51614539
Surprised no one's tried an Aberrant jump. At Quantum 10 they can punch 100km-per rank holes through something, warp reality just by telling it to and create pocket universes that constantly grow.
>>
>>51614539
Length wise neither of them get anywhere close. Both Babylon and dirge were known for 200+ page jumps. If you argue that LoT DLC and stuff were all separate then I guess only dirge is known for that. Then that's not considering how many of dirge's jumps are over a hundred pages long, it's pretty stupid.
>>
>>51614543
Just do what everyone else does to awakening.

What >>51614633 says is also a good alternative.

It's the same to getting around the omnitrix limit. Go to the jump that doesn't has that limit and go around the fiat.
>>
>>51614699
It's shit like this that plays into the mentality of players fighting the DM. It's also the mentality that makes one wonder why jumpmakers even try anymore if it's just going to be a legalese fight because someone wants to stroke their dick more.
>>
>>51613624
>The teleporter is 12 years old. A 12 year old getting touchy feely with a 16 year old is not generally considered sexual assault.
>The fact that you bring up Misaka is 16 was if the 12 year old was a Pedophile makes you even worse.

To be fair the girl is clearly unhinged and a possibly a danger. She has no problem getting electrocuted multiple times.
>>
>>51614559
It can look however you want it to. There doesn't seem to be a hard rule on it, so as long as the function doesn't change, go nuts.
>>
By the way this whole issue is a mute point now that I've learned you guys tried to give Terra seizures. I don't care what magical realm he does in this thread, someone took it too far and now you all kind of deserve it.
>>
>>51614746
Neat-O, thanks. Was just checking because I remembered all of the God Ki in canon being purple or magenta or the like.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51614683
Eh, if you argue lengthwise

>it's pretty stupid

PHEW, sure can't smell anything over all of that SHIT TASTE of yours. Also, most of that length is scenario. Which is optional. I like big jumps, and I cannot lie.

>>51614568
BoredTears!

...how the fuck did I get KILLROY.

>>51614658
I think a few people talked about it briefly. It never got anywhere, though.

>>51614746
Heavens, just remembered something about your DBZ jumps for my chain: If you take The Jumper Saga, then take The Saga Continues as well as the abridged series drawback in the next jump does the abridged series count as being canon in the previous jump?
>>
>>51614769
You know, that's precisely the sort of salted earth sins of the many bullshit Tera would support. One guy did something stupid so now entire thread must suffer eternally.
>>
>>51614806
Retroactively, yes. You may remember it a little differently.
>>
How would the Punisher react to an offer of free superpowers?
>>
>>51611300

How are you making the Saiyan Human hybrids? The natural way or genetic engineering or some other thing?
>>
>>51614618
I can say now with complete honesty that I somehow fucked up. My math is way off somehow and I need to fix that and make an example for the notes page that fits. I am sorry and I plan on fixing it and making a new example after work. This time one that has someone check my math.
>>
>>51614864
He's had superpowers in the comics once in a while. If they're lethal and don't come with any strings attached, he might accept. It would help if he trusted/respected you.
>>
>>51614769
Not my fault if some autist in this thread can't stand flashing images. Perhaps he shouldn't open gifs if he has epilepsy?
>>
>>51614769

Yeah, what >>51614821 said. I lurk the majority of the time, what the hell did I do to be subjected to Tera? Or the next random schmo? It was like one or two people in one thread and now we all deserve their punishment?
>>
>>51614866
I'm making two of my companions Saiyan. One of them is very promiscuous and weirdly fertile. He has kids in dozens of universes. So yeah.
>>
>>51614821
Oh please, Terra is a somewhat distasteful player of a one player day dream game. If he is this great curse in your life then I think you are one lucky sonovagun. But I'm not going to pretend that being a distasteful in your imagantion game where no one actually gets hurt is the same thing as trying to cause a real potential injury.
>>
>>51614885
So maybe brutally dismember a pedo or something in front of him to break the ice?
And I was planning on just a basic upgrade – high-end street level stats, with an emphasis on regeneration, and a personal shield.
Maybe more if he wants them.
Then we have to move on to weapons and gear.
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51614864
As long as you're not a criminal yourself, he'd be down.

>>51614885
It always bothers me there's some asinine meta reason characters like Batman and the Punisher who should, reasonably, have opportunities to give themselves permanent superpowers will NEVER end up keeping them because someone don't want their archetypal icon, well, brekaing kayfabe for lack of a better word.
>>
>>51614769
What the others said. Not my fault someone else in the thread is a dick.

Also, I'm like 70% sure Tera is bullshitting about everything wrong with him. He seems to be the type.
>>
>>51614725
But there is no DM here. The player is both the PC, the NPCs and the DM.

Most of the limits imposed are the result of an early concept of the chain that no longer applies.
>>
>>51614559
I'm having trouble deciding if I want to take that, how does it benefit me? I don't know if it might be better for my build to just go all-in on straight combat.
>>
>>51614900
You could always leave. It's a free board, you have no control over Bancho, the only thing you had was a little sympathy, which is gone now.
>>
>>51614935
>Most of the limits imposed are the result of an early concept of the chain that no longer applies.
such as?
>>
File: No.jpg (133KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
133KB, 623x414px
>>51614769
>One asshole's actions makes everyone deserve punishment.
No.
>>
>>51614935
>But there is no DM here
Then you wouldn't have so many people who rage the second a jumpmaker does something. But instead they're seen as DMs and some anons do everything they can to spite anything that "limits" them.
>>
>>51614935
Then there is a DM, just that the DM is you.

And you can cheat yourself.
>>
>>51614806
I think we were talking lengthwise from the beginning since that was what the anons bringing up Justice had talked about. I meant stupid as in absurd, I haven't bothered to really look at the jumps myself.
>>
>>51614968
>Offering anything more powerful than DB should be limited either to after gaining a spark or only accesible via endjumping.

Seriously, rereading the earlier threads there was a lot of shit like that.

It's only in the last hundred threads or so that jumpmarkers are finally starting to not give a shit about that and people accepting it.

>>51614978
The DM is not a rulebook. A Jump is just that. You, as author, can choose to follow the system or completely ignore it. Hence, the jumpmakers are not DMs.

Aside from the LoT jumps.
>>
>>51614769
Put back your trip, Tera.
>>
>>51614970
How is he a punishment you need protection from? You do know you are supposed to still be at least 18 to be on a blue board right?

Why does a an adult need protection from some fucking magical realm on 4chan?
>>
>>51615037
>Aside from the LoT jumps.
Fun fact: I completely ignored the weird rules of that jump and made up my own.
>>
>>51614961
You have no control over him as well. As such your sympathy means nothing, so why bring it up?
>>
>>51615056
Put back your trip, Tera.
>>
>>51615064
The words "Deserve it" imply a punishment, those were the words used.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>51615021
Ah, my mistake. Sorry about that.

Thinking back over old times, would anyone mind recounting what adventures they got up to in Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs? Especially any folks who took the gauuntlet option to grab the skull; I didn't but I know at least Annette did and I'd always wondered what folks got up to with that thing.
>>
>>51615083
And saying its a punishment implies you are actually suffering from it.
>>
>>51614880
You really are shit at this you know that?
>>
>>51612587
So, did Scotty just try to copy a Green Lantern ring?
>>
>>51615064
>Why does a an adult need protection from some fucking magical realm on 4chan?
I totally agree. Why should an asshole like Tera need protection? If some flashing images trigger him he should just get the fuck out of this thread. If not, well, that's his fault.
>>
>>51615073
>>51615056
Put your trips back on, Teras.
>>
>>51615067
Because you all act like the injured party all the time.
>>
>>51614903

How much child support shenanigans does he get into?
>>
>>51614880
>>51614880
Don't worry about it.

Thank you for making the WoC jump, by the way.
>>
>>51615115
Put your Tera on back, trip.
>>
File: tumblr_n85aqaYA6Q1svfxm1o1_540.png (331KB, 540x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n85aqaYA6Q1svfxm1o1_540.png
331KB, 540x554px
>>51615103
Yep. My math skills are terrible. Thats why I notmally use my phone calc. I just didnt this time and Im sorry about that.
>>
>>51615135
Not the same guy.

So your dismissing my point based on a history of behaviour that is actually regarding another person.

Isn't 4chan lovely.
>>
>>51615109
Do you not know the difference between actually trying to injury potentially kill someone when you suspect a method of doing so, and saying unliked things in a fantasy game.

Get off the chans kid, that is a idea only someone with a brain not fully developed would even think of.
>>
>>51615148
No problem its a great story and I wanted others to be able to enjoy it.
>>
>>51615180
>So your dismissing my point based on a history of behaviour that is actually regarding another person.

>>51614916

Not my fault you miss responses.
>>
>>51615192
No, he is mean to my favourite fictional characters, so he has to die.

Really though, this argument is stupid anyway. I'll just keep on ignoring his posts. It just triggers me when people defend bancho of all people.
>>
I think it should be obvious that trying to harm someone is wrong.

Not liking someone is not justification.

Even if they are a complete tit.

Also, if someone falls into a trap, even if it was obvious and they were pretty dim to fall for it, the moral responsibility (and legal I believe) is still with the person who built the trap.

Please don't try to kill people over the internet anons, it's not nice.
>>
Status of The Hobbit jump?
>>
>>51615135
There's no injury involved. It's like if someone went to your favorite park or store or restaurant and just shit on the ground, only no one could prevent them from shitting on the ground. You can try ignoring the shit, but it smells real bad and it's right there attracting attention. They're gonna keep coming back and shitting on the ground too, every day. No amount of telling them to go away will make them not come and shit on the ground in the place you really like visiting ordinarily. You can definitely stop going to that place you used to really like, but why would you when you do that when you're not the one acting unreasonable? They're the one who should stop coming to your favorite public space and shitting on the ground, or in this case, coming to the board you frequent daily and wearing their fetish for (and this is pretty much by definition) disgusting things on their sleeve or sterilizing twelve year old girls.
>>
>>51615244
You can't tell me what to do!
You're not my real dad!
>>
File: 1471788024201.jpg (60KB, 540x631px) Image search: [Google]
1471788024201.jpg
60KB, 540x631px
>>51615217
What a well thought out response.

Please see attached, you idiot.
>>
File: JC14.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>51615259
There...isn't one?

Is there?

>>51615106
Reminder that antimatter is the best lanturn.
>>
>>51615280
I fucked up part of a sentence there.

>"You can definitely stop going to that place you used to really like, but why would you do that when you're not the one acting unreasonable?"
>>
File: 1342674257938.png (271KB, 390x568px) Image search: [Google]
1342674257938.png
271KB, 390x568px
>>51615297
Congratulations anon, you won the argument without actually arguing. Truly, this is the power of memes.
>>
>>51615284
Thank you, you have just made my day. Laughed like a loon.
>>
>>51615348
I was prepared to argue and discuss, you dropped the ball first by unfairly expanding the inital premise and bringing in irrelevancies.

That image really is appropriate for you. more so than I expected.

But please, do go on and have the last word. I'm sure that will make you feel like you won something. Go ahead, be my guest.
>>
>>51615320
I asked back in August or so, someone said guy who did LOTR jump was working on it.
>>
File: 3c2.png (651KB, 680x628px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
651KB, 680x628px
>>51615420
I wasn't the anon you were arguing with, just someone who appreciates your rhetoric skills.
>>
>>51615446
Oh, I hope there'll be a Hobbit Jump.

That would be great along with the Lotr and Shadow of Mordor jumps.

Pity there isn't really enough material for a Similarillon (sp?) Jump.
>>
File: Fucking Noldor.jpg (99KB, 564x590px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Noldor.jpg
99KB, 564x590px
>>51615482
>Similarillon (sp?) Jump.
MUH SILMARILS!
>>
>>51615280
So to continue your analogy, someone decides to do something about the park shitter by shooting up his house.

That's when you realize the park is full of assholes.
>>
File: _.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
So, Kek as a Parent in Percy Jackson.

What would i end up with?
>>
>>51615280
This kinda breaks down when in the analogy you should be contacting the police.

There is no equivalent in 4chan, beyond the reporting function and I don't think (from what I understand) that he has done anytihing to warrant that.

Which brings then analagy itself into question, when the police equivalent in this situation can and will not act, it is less someone shitting in a park and more someone stating an unpopular opinion in said park.
>>
>>51615762
you should have posted one second later and you would have gotten his blessing
>>
>>51615762
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47411784/#47416595
Literally just needed to search "kek" with Merchant as the username. Though I suppose you might've despaired instead of filtering out Pol.
>>
>More DBZ posting
Is it a really bad idea to use You Stop That on Frieza and Buu? It says it reverts the target to their base form, which in Frieza's case is actually his strongest form and in Buu's case is a, technically weaker but in practice far more dangerous, mindless engine of destruction.
>>
>>51613585
Stupid dog, ccdt, Narnia anon, etc.

most jumpmakers don't get a lot of rage
>>
>>51616044
Yes. You just answered why.
>>
>>51613585
I don't think anyone hates Digger. He's too cute a bunny to hate.
>>
>>51616175
Digger and Worm are the only two who don't catch shit.
>>
>>51613585
Oh come on, what have I ever done wr-
>Two threads back there is a mile long gasoline fire.

...okay it was ONE thing.
>>
>>51616191
>only two people that don't catch shit
Clearly you weren't around when Worm_Anon was talking about the Worm update in the beginning and his desire to balance some of the shards along with adding new ones, with no intent on letting people get a second shard.

He got screeched at and accused of being a Red sockpuppet so much that I don't think he's touched that jump for months.
>>
>>51613585

What about Kamen Jumper?
>>
>>51616194
Tbf, people also REEEEE'd at you for your hand-off attitude towards Disgaea and your "stealth-nerfing" of Nanoha, among other things. Also, stay away from my moons, you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1483231322309.jpg (457KB, 1280x2730px) Image search: [Google]
1483231322309.jpg
457KB, 1280x2730px
>>51616319
Fair enough. ONLY IF YOU CAN HIDE THEM WELL ENOUGH
>>
File: Muscle Girl33.png (1MB, 868x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl33.png
1MB, 868x1227px
>>51616194

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: Avenger [005].jpg (904KB, 2879x4028px) Image search: [Google]
Avenger [005].jpg
904KB, 2879x4028px
>>51616194
>Had to deal with two to five people REEEing about Replacement Jumps and something like eight of them understanding the explicit Alternative and Jump Maker approved nature.
>Calls that a Gasoline Fire.
HeavensAnon I love your stuff but you have yet to have a Gasoline Fire happen yet.

>>51616319
>Disgaea
True but again it was faced in a direction that he only caught colloidal.
>Nanoha
Haven't seen any of those posts
>Moons
Agreed.

>>51616355
Again I say. You've yet to feel the Flames of All the Threads Evils
>>
Holy fuck, Mass Effect Andromeda's due out in like 6 weeks and-and I haven't heard JACK SHIT about it.

No gameplay trailers. No hype. Absolutely nothing.

>>51616435
>Rin gets possesed by Ishtar and Ereshkigal
>Shirou and Sakura get possesed by All The World's Evils

What did Nasu mean by this?
>>
>>51611347
The best part is this is that Piccolo himself raised a child when he himself was only like 10 years old, and pretending he was still a villain.
>>
>>51616435
Good to see that we now have someone to blame for everything ever. Thank you former anon for stepping up. You power wanking nerf whore SB primary pervert who keeps driving off jumpmakers and enabling bad jumps to stay on the drive. Oh, and you're now also responsible for Bancho, like the entire thing. Good luck.
>>
is dbza covered by the new db/dbz jumps?

If not, does that mean a jump can be made of it?
>>
>>51616044

Probably. Although I'm not completely sure about Buu. Then again I'm also not sure if Buu's stuff counts as transformations. Their stronger forms are technically fusions.

Although Buu apparently had cycles of destruction where it got worse over time. So if that counts and it gets reset to it's original state that might help.
>>
>>51616537
You could try reading the document for once. You'd have your answer.
>>
>>51616522
>you're now also responsible for Bancho
You go too far sir. I demand a retraction.
>>
>>51616537
Yes, therefore no.

>>51616522
Wait, what about Mommy-

>Kiara is a hacker
>Kiara is singled out as having a weird reaction to what can be broadly defined as a bad breakup
>Kiara canonically wants to shove the Earth into her vagoo out of love
>Kiara is one of those people whose worldview is so alien she underwent demonisation

Oh shit.
>>
>>51616565
But that would require him to stop littering the thread with endless Dragonball questions. And then where would we be?
>>
>>51616612
Actually talking about other settings?
>>
Does Golden Frieza's have god ki? If not, would such a form be restricted from Frieza's Race in AF?
>>
>>51616666
He thread talks about fad jumps for a few weeks after they're posted. Remember how Fate was even more popular with the redux? It'll pass. Eventually.
>>
>>51616565
>>51616612
Sorry, I skimmed.
>>
>>51616672

In the movie nor Super is Golden Frieza ever said to have God ki.

However, God ki is the only explanation for how he was able to fight on par with Goku and Vegeta as Super Saiyans Blue.
>>
>>51616666
Expecting him not to be a complete casual and only talking about the most mass-market settings that offer the most power? Do you not understand how we work at all?
>>
File: Avenger [006].jpg (247KB, 650x814px) Image search: [Google]
Avenger [006].jpg
247KB, 650x814px
>>51616503
>What did Nasu mean by this?
No idea.

>>51616522
Piling sins on someone else's back doesn't mean they aren't yours, good anon, it just means you're getting better at projecting. I've taken the name of All the Threads Evils your little blame-game is laughable after that.

>>51616598
I don't really got one. beyond the above really.

>>51616607
Question just came to mind. Why doesn't Kirei Kotomine have a Reality Mabel?

>>51616612
Still on Page 1?
>>
File: 1355565372389.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1355565372389.png
35KB, 700x700px
>>51611869
>>51611911
Both of you are mean. Though considering you seem more upset by me than I am by you, your methods are suspect.

>>51612086
>Unconscious
He's lying. She's fully aware and flirty for the scene.

>>51612129
>Also it kind of happens with your consent to the situation and she apologizes afterwards.
Both of these are lies. Rani/Rin goes off with Caster without telling you what the ritual entails, and Caster and Rani/Rin just laugh and call you a pervert after the scene.

>>51612300
All of those involved informed consent from both partners. Not so here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhlaEsRbB-A

Here's the scene so you can see for yourself.
>>
>>51616767
>Why doesn't Kirei Kotomine have a Reality Mabel?
>Reality Mabel
>Mabel
Well I think she's in Gravity Falls, some town in America I believe, for now.
>>
King Arthur has an extended stay drawback, right?

If I set it to the nasuverse, how hard would it be to waifu Jeanne (alter)?
>>
>>51616839
Is there any jumper who could defeat Dipper's Reality Mable?
>>
>>51616767
Presumably because he just plain wasn't crazy enough. He's just got some mental oddities for what he can enjoy as opposed to say Shirou, who is totally incapable of putting himself before anyone else, or Satsuki, who knows for a fact that nothing good will ever happen to her. It's a matter of degree, Kirei's outlook is strange, but strange in a way within human variance.
>>
>>51616876
>The drawback that requires you to look over Britain.
>Waifu the French

Do you notice a slight problem with this plan?
>>
>>51616839
She also already had a reality marble.
>>
>>51612989
A gallery of dyke hair.
>>
>>51616767
Because reality marbles require time or a lot of effort to develop. As where Shirou put in effort, and had a benefit of all aspects of himself being aligned with Sword. Basically if it involves swords, like his reality marble, Shirou gets something like a +50 modifier. Kirei isn't as crazy as Shirou, isn't aligned entirely in one direction, and doesn't put in as much effort as Shirou.
>>
>>51616839
>>51616877
You know what's really fucked up. Gravity Falls could easily be placed in the Nasuverese. Even the part where Bill drops Weirdmageddon can be explained as him effecting everything with his Marble Reality.

>>51616922
Shirou calls him out as his equal and opposite ideal in their fight during Mind of Steel route IIRC.

>>51616934
IKR
>>
>>51616933
Not really, why?
>>
I was wondering why there were 500 new posts. Should've know it was you guys being stupid and taking every single bit of bait.
>>
>>51616823
Y'know you're kinda in the same boat as Bancho-before you blow your top, I'm saying it's because neither of you know when to shut up. You made your point, and just maybe if you'd left it at that instead of feeling the need to obsessively bring it up over and over again people would've forgotten about you.

Instead, you decided to act butthurt on a Ukrainian typography imageboard, long after people have been telling you to just shut up about it already. I'm not sure why you expected anything other than mockery and contempt, to be honest.

>>51616922
>the protag was crazier than the BBEG all along

See, this is why I like Type Moon talk. The setting's batshit in an interesting way outside powerlevels.

>>51616970
>Weirdmageddon

So...is this a bad time to tell you that the main villain of GO is basically trying to do Weirdmageddon, but instead of weirdness remaking the entire planet to retroactively remove the concept of death?

He's basically pulling a combination of Nox's and SMT 4 Apocalypse's Dagda's plans, using the bullshit heat exchange Nasu thinks is how time travel works.

Oh, and he IS a genuine demon. Well, demon hivemind.
>>
>>51616503
>No gameplay trailers. No hype. Absolutely nothing.
It's set in another galaxy with new species, new politics, new everything. Why call it a Mass Effect game if there is almost no connection to the actual series?
>>
>>51616991
You don't think waifuing a woman who's been given a divine mandate to kill all the English will be a problem when you're sworn to defend the royal line of England?
>>
>>51616964
>MFW
>>
>>51617035
You're a weird one, Yoro.
>>
>>51617015
By all means, leave then. Forever or until the new thread cometh, I personally don't care which.

>>51617022
That's an extremely good question, honestly. Though the beter one is: Why have the character designs somehow become WORSE than the ones in ME1?
>>
Question for Tamerai if he is here, do you have to buy Sayayin to access ss4 if we have the Sayayin race from other jump?
>>
>>51617055
Yes, because fuck you.
>>
>>51617052
No, yoro weird one, anon.
>>
>>51617053
>Think you people are bait taking idiots
>HURR JUST LEAVE I'LL BE STUPID ALL I WANT
no. Learn your lesson instead. It makes everyone unhappy.
>>
>>51617066
>for Tamerai

Not him, but rude.

Actually I'd rather ask is the AF jump even finished? Just noticed the new jumps folder seems to contain jumps which aren't as well as at least one nobody wanted and a majority which are.
>>
>>51617053
Here's two more questions
Why set it in another galaxy at all when it's canon that the Citadel Races have explored less than 1% of the Galaxy? Surely you could set up an Expedition Story without needing to go to a new Galaxy.
How the fuck does a Mass Relay that sends you to another fucking Galaxy exist? How have the Reapers not used this shit to continue their "cycle" in other galaxies? Doesn't that make defeating them in the Milky Way fucking meaningless?
>>
>>51617091
No, it's not. But that's not going to you from jumping it, will it?
>>
File: 1468955474385.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468955474385.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51617052
Why thank you kind Anon.
>>
>>51617019
They mentioned me specifically, anon.
>>
>>51617089
>everyone

Rich talk coming from someone who just declared everyone took the bait. Or acting like you can actually enforce jack shit over the internet.

People gonna do what they want if they're bored enough, how new are you?
>>
>>51617035
Fucking half-shaved hair looks like ass and needs to die as a style.
>>
>>51617055
In order to get SSJ4 you either need saiyan from AF or Go Further Beyond if you have it from another

>>51617091
It's pretty much complete, I don't have anything to add really. If I did add anything it wouldn't be until this weekend, however.
>>
>>51617123
Anon, you filled a thread up with bait taking and petty arguing. Don't pretend anyone is happy with it except the shitposter.
>>
>>51617035
This >>51617151 desu. It invariably looks horrendous, regardless of who's wearing it.
Thread posts: 558
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.