[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1326: Those Who Do Not Fight Will Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 645
Thread images: 67

File: Jump OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51553895
>>
How do you fight, Jumpers?
>>
I made a thing. Here you go.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51566283
>Funnily enough, none of the Jump notes address this.
Hm, true. Might be good to note they keep their Exaltations as long as they resurrect.

>And Exaltations do not count killing as death for ressurective beings until the ressurective mechanisms are nullified.
Though this is sort of already a canon thing, considering Immortal Malevolence Enslavement.

Then again, they lose their Exaltation if they reincarnate with Domnica's Mantle, so reincarnation normally does count as death. Which might mean it's unclear enough to need a note. Hm...
>>
File: 3.gif (20KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
20KB, 301x301px
Jumper, have you ever chosen not to fight, even when someone said you should?
>>
>>51566498
Now this is a spicy meme.
I guess I'll read through it, but what possessed you to make a jump for this?
>>
>>51566540
Got interested in reading AF after Val dropped Multiverse and I read through the series, read both versions of AF, and decided to make a jump cause why not?
>>
>>51566567
Wait AF is actually real?
I just knew about the hoax that everyone got pranked by a decade or so ago.
>>
>>51566498
>Iza
>Ten times as powerful as Frieza
That would only be 1 billion, though. That's far less than Buu, let alone Omega Shenron. Why is he such a great threat?
>>
>>51566573
AF got made into a fancomic by the guy who currently illustrates Super's manga.
>>
>>51566573
It's a fancomic. Two notable ones, including the current illustrator for Super

>>51566589
I'm going off what the doujinshi stated, which is ten times Frieza's power. It's bullshit, and I should probably note that
>>
>>51566498
Cool. Now all we need is an original Dragon Ball jump with dinosaurs and capsules and quirky adventures.
>>
>>51566498
Readan. But first, a question: Can Potential's eventual wasting be mitigated by anti-atrophy perks?
>>
>>51566458
Not Everyone.
>>
File: 1414294172014.png (80KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1414294172014.png
80KB, 300x168px
>>51566498
Well uh I don't care too much for the whole no upper limit thing on some perks. It's not the the absolute worst thing, but it does feel powergrabby.

Other than that it seems fine. It does feel like an attempt to sqeeeze more out of the setting, but I suppose it's no worse than having a half dozen exalted jumps.

Also no bullying Yamcha. He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51566646
Yes.
>>
>>51566498
I wonder what the reaction would be to someone with a Godly transformation from the Multiverse jump? I imagine Iza would flip his shit at seeing the Golden Frost Demon form, trying to figure a way to achieve it himself.

>JUMPER! TELL ME HOW YOU ACHIEVED THIS FORM!
>I trained for six months.
>THAT'S BULLSHIT, TELL ME HOW YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!
>>
>>51566592
>>51566609
Well then. I guess I have a few more things to throw on the backlog.
Are either of them actually good?
>>
>>51566671
>He did nothing wrong.
Well you're half right.
>>
>>51566658
Not everyone has the extremly convenient power to always come back from death, anon.
>>
>>51566671
I couldn't help it. Especially after that episode in Super. They made him into a punching bag more than I ever could.
>>
>>51566658
Even Frisk had to fight to finish the game.
He didn't necessarily need to kill anyone, but fighting still happened.
>>
>>51566498
Looks good.

For the things discounted because of race, if I pick the appropriate origin, will the price drop again?
>>
File: Golden_Freeza_toriyama_art.png (66KB, 188x350px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Freeza_toriyama_art.png
66KB, 188x350px
>>51566498

>functionally infinite transformations as long as you never stop training.

>Hyperbolic Time Chamber with no time limit

I don't know how to feel about this.

>>51566682

>mfw I stole Frieza's body in Multiverse.
>mfw I can turn into his dad and taunt him.

It feel so good.
>>
I've got a Stand Arrow in Steven Universe. What should I do? And for that matter, would the Arrow work on Gems?
>>
>>51566658
Helps when none of your actions have any real consequences.
>>
>>51566699
>God Hand EX
>All those 1-up perks and items.

Yeah but a jumper is not one of those people.
>>
>>51566714
I note it under perks, anything that gets a discount from both is free

>>51566715
You have a point. Depending on how people feel I'll limit it as appropriate.
>>
>>51566714
Hey, BLADE, you said "noted" when I told you about your lack of 50 Cp options in CStW. Was that like a "ok" sort of thing, or are you actually planning on doing anything about it? Because two of the origins are 50 CP, which leaves 50 CP to spend because the 100 CP options are free.
>>
>>51566752
Key word is always anon.
Eventually you'll run out of extra guys.
Unless you cheat like a bitch and use Lost Odyssey, but that doesn't count.
>>
>>51566715
>F-father, is that you? How are you back? How are you so STRONG?!
>Well, you see son, you're not dealing with the average Frost Demon warrior...
>Oh god damn it-WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET THAT GO?!
>FUCK YOU VEGETA, I HAD TO HEAR YOU RANT ABOUT THAT BACK ON NAMEK, YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME DOING IT NOW!
Yeah I know you're just taking on his form, but it'd be fun to act like him.
>>
>>51566760
Ah, missed that.

I think the transformations thing is fine, but you might want to limit the HTC. Hell, use the canon limits, whatever they are.
>>
>>51566760
Personally, I'd recommend just making it so your training is more effective/you reach transformations that are theoretically possible for you more quickly. Otherwise... yeah, it seems a bit much.
>>
>>51566778
Ehh, we can already make a hyperbolic time chamber or something better with all those technology/magic/time manipulations perks we have in the chain. This just gives it to us in a neat package.
>>
File: thatshilarious.gif (587KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
thatshilarious.gif
587KB, 500x310px
>>51566736
Gems are made from hard light, and nobody in that show has shonen levels of self-determination, so even if the arrow could effect them, they'd probably just die.

Instead they get their determination from love and songs, so first you'd need to become a valued member of the team and then scream lyrics at them while jabbing them with the arrow.
>>
>>51566790
This would make this perk basically useless, because really, how many theoretically possible transformations are there? Even saiyans are limited to like 4 or 5 in how many they can achieve.
>>
File: Kuriza.png (111KB, 479x465px) Image search: [Google]
Kuriza.png
111KB, 479x465px
>>51566498

Didn't Freeza actually have son in canon?

Well, he was only in a gag manga but he was made by Toriyama.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kuriza
>>
>>51566778
What was the canon limit in DBZ again? Two years? Either way, in AF canon they can make gravity chambers that dilate time as well, at least in Toyble's version, so I'd have to limit that as well.

>>51566790
Would the forms taking exponentially more time be good enough? Or should I just scrap the unlimited transformations bit?
>>
>>51566714
Quite literally, it means that i've made a note to myself to fix it.
>>
>>51566331
How big of a boost is A Practical Guide to Evil’s SORCERY?
>>
>>51566715
>mfw I stole Frieza's body in Multiverse
I have heard of stealing someones clothes they were wearing, even body parts, but a whole body? What was Frieza left with once you stole hos body, a naked casper ghost?
>>
>>51566760
I think the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is fine. The unlimited transformations on the other hand?
>>
>>51566766
Oops, see >>51566839
>>
>>51566769
If something managed to bypass EX God Hand multiple times then a jumper has a much bigger thing to worry about then their morality.

What could bypass EX God Hand? DBZ characters, Exalted?
>>
>>51566819
That's why I said for it to make training in general more effective.

>>51566838
I'm just one anon, keep in mind, but unlimited transformations seems excessive.
>>
>>51566870
Things like getting dumped into a singularity.
I really don't think God hand is going to do much good at that point even at EX level.
>>
>>51566843

Well I used Soul-Body Separation from German Hollow Quest to get his soul out of his body.

Then I ate his soul. Of course then his body was just lying around unused so I jumped inside it and made myself at home.
>>
>>51566641
>original Dragon Ball
That's a funny way to spell Dragon Ball Fusions.
>>
>>51566840
Pretty good amount? Most casting is singular fireballs (and not D&D fireballs, but baseball sized balls of fire) while Warlock does stuff like snap make a fire that consumes a whole tower, then spec it to leave everything untouched except for the soldiers, who get incinerated so thoroughly they don't even find the ash.
>>
>>51566769
>Unless you cheat like a bitch and use Lost Odyssey, but that doesn't count.
kek. It's perfectly valid, anon. And it's based in canon.

>>51566870
A fuck-ton. I think you're wanking God Hand a bit, mate. Probably only the magical equivalent of a tactical nuke would be needed.
>>
>>51566884
I don't know, another training boost seems kinda uninspired. I'd rather like it if he limited how often we could achieve a new transformation, or something like that.
>>
>>51566529
>"There's so much going wrong with this world!"

"Yes."

>"They're killing those people!"

"Yes. It's horrible."

>"You don't even disagree! Why won't you DO something?!"

"Look... if I step in, what happens when I walk away? You remember reading about World War 2, right? When I ended up present in a world where I could change things... I made sure that Hitler died in '43 to stop the Holocaust, but Himmler ended up taking charge and he fought the Allies to a standstill in '48 when Germany nuked London. When I killed Stalin to avert the purges he'd do, the Soviet state splintered and became a military junta that abandoned pretense and killed fifty million people. Sometimes I can change things for the better. Sometimes it's worse.

"But I can't just interfere in every conflict, can't go about making peoples' decisions for them. Stealing what victories they earned, what lessons they would have learned. They stagnate. They become diminished instead of growing. If I do interfere, where do I draw the line? Wars between countries? Shootouts? Should I stop everyone from committing crimes?"

>How about you just stop the empire from subjugating everyone around it and killing people before it implodes and splinters apart? Instead of being part of the empire and changing it inside, just... assert your will on them.

"How about I don't try to play God? I have it on very good authority that the position is taken."
>>
>>51566838
>>51566884
>>51566933
Maybe have it make any transformations you do get be far stronger then it would have otherwise been? So you'd be more like a Super Saiyan 5&1/2 etc.
>>
>>51566870
>What could bypass EX God Hand? DBZ characters, Exalted?
You're thinking way to high. Ea and Rhon can get past an EX god hand. Think magic strategic nuclear weapons not planet busting.
>>
>>51566769
Or you can just use cheat mode to get a new one every month. Or simply buy a few thousand in the Hero BBS jump. And I'm sure there are a few other ways.
>>
>>51566769
Pretty sure you can still be killed hard enough to end your chain with the Lost Odyssey perks.
>>
>>51566923
Neat.

By the way, I saw your guide to Nanoha verse on SB (and as a longtime fan of the series, very nice work), and I think you might find a question I asked interesting.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51424491/#51428417
>>
>>51566953
>When I ended up present in a world where I could change things... I made sure that Hitler died in '43 to stop the Holocaust, but Himmler ended up taking charge and he fought the Allies to a standstill in '48 when Germany nuked London.
You have time travel. Shoot Himmler first.
>>
>>51566957
That again feels like it has really limited utility, simply because there are kinda few transformations in the chain. Perhaps limit it to one transformation gained per jump/setting, with the transformation itself being thematic and fitting the setting? Would be a neat way to do it, I think.
>>
>>51566646
Where can you get anti-atrophy perks?
>>
>>51566953
>How about I don't try to play God?
To be fair, the the people that chose to look on silently while their Jew neighbors were taken away were also choosing not to play god.
>>
File: Super_Saiyan_5_Vegeta.jpg (96KB, 411x640px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Saiyan_5_Vegeta.jpg
96KB, 411x640px
>>51566682

Come to think of it, what about the reverse?

What if you go to AF first, then Multiverse with the Super Multiverse drawback?

Imagined how confused Goku and Vegeta would be when you turn into pic related instead of a Super Saiyan Blue?
>>
>>51566981
You can die for good if there's absolutely nothing left of you.
It's still BS, but that makes it almost fair. About as fair as Anomalous Phisiology with a fuckton of regen perks.
>>
>>51567006
The only ones off the top of my head are Immortality from Hero BBS and (arguably) Adult Mode from Nanoha.
>>
>>51567006
Sword Art Online, No more heroes, and generic Xianxia have good ones.
So does modern action hero.
>>
>>51566769
>Unless you cheat like a bitch and use Lost Odyssey
Shut up Timmy, nobody cares about you.
>>
>>51567024
If you think that's timmy you're new as hell.
Please stop trying to fit in. It's very awkward to watch you try.
>>
>>51566989
I wrote that under the assumption that it's a first or second jump, if only because figuring out every possible perk someone might have when entering a jump is an exercise in futility. I mean, for all I know, there's a perk out there that's literally, "Any device you touch now works perfectly as was intended by its creator" or something. It's also not really intended to be a "Buy this!" or a "You must have this!" sort of thing so much as it's supposed to be a general overview of the setting for people who are jumping it but haven't watched it.
>>
>>51566498
Well this is neat. I'd like a bit more fluff information if you could give it, just a bit more mind.

>>51567013
Is that a thing in this canon? /Knows nothing of this side of Dragon Balls. Please Send Help.
>>
>>51566953
>Killing Hitler puts Himmler in charge
Seems realistic-
>Himmler fights better
...I know you're just using it as an example, but that's so hilariously wrong it's not even funny. He might have used chemical weapons, which Hitler wouldn't have due to having been exposed to mustard gas in WW2, but Germany would have been just as thoroughly stomped into the ground under him as it was with Hitler, hell they would have been stomped harder due to how angry people would have been after said bio weapons were used. Plus, Hitler's death would have thrown the German government into chaos, and even aside from that they would have never gotten nukes in time. The German nuclear program was a joke, with thirteen different groups competing against each other and refusing to use anything that went against the Nazi ideal. So nothing from Albert Einstein. Furthermore, by 1943, the tide was already starting to turn, as the sheer industrial might of the US and the Soviet Union buried Nazi Germany.

So, all killing Hitler in 1943 would have done is probably end the war in Europe sooner, or cause it to have a bloodier ending. There was no way for Nazi Germany to even stalemate at that point. The Stalin thing is even less likely, due to the majority of people dying from famine rather then actual murder.
>>
>>51567061

It's not canon. It's a fanmade form, which is why Goku and Vegeta would be confused if they saw it.
>>
>>51567044
>If you think that's timmy you're new as hell.
All shit posters are Timmy.
Also, shut up Timmy, nobody cares about you.
>>
>>51567061
I'll add some fluff, sure. And it's canon to AF, which is fanmade.
>>
>>51566498

Also, I noticed you didn't put in a Basic Ki Skills perk like the other two Dragon Ball jumps?
>>
>>51567071
Yeah you're new.
Well welcome to this hell I guess. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon.
>>
>>51567071
Damn it Bobby, nobody cares about you.
>>
>>51567054
Yeah, but I thought you’d find it a rather funny way to fix the book.
>>
>>51566992
Better, I make sure the Kaiser stays in power. Oops, now we don't have a world where nukes were a last resort and eastern Europe is a radioactive wasteland from planes that dropped bombs because rocketry was never developed as quickly as as it was in our world and WW2 happened in the early sixties.

>>51567008
To be fair, the people that didn't choose to look on silently got shot or hauled off too, but I still draw the line at genocide, yes.

>>51567069
You're assuming I didn't try to change things in a more subtle way before going 'FUCK IT, VALKYRIE, YOUR BOMB NOW IS A BRIEFCASE FULL OF THERMAL DETONATORS.' WW2 was definitely not remotely close to canon there.
>>
>>51567013
How did you even get to Super Saiyan 5 that doesn't even make sense!

>You see Vegeta your not dealing with the average Super Saiyan Warrior anymore...
>>
>>51567098
*Shrug* I don't know enough about the perk in question to find the humor, unfortunately.
>>
>>51567092
Noted under perks, you can use key and start at Trunks level at the start of GT
>>
>>51567013
Would they call you Super Saiyan White?
>>
>>51566498
The balancing on races seems a bit off. Especially with Saiyans getting a capstone where everyone else gets a 400 at most. The non-Saiyan races seem to mostly get their point costs from innate abilities with a couple discounts. Might be a good idea to knock it down to a discount.

Also you should clarify how double discounts work for this jump, since there are some races that end up with them if they go the right origin.
>>
>>51567070
>>51567088
Ah okay then.

>Just noticed I could become a Kaioshin/Saiyin Hybrid. Then I noted that the child of Goku is just that in one of the worlds we have to choose.
Oh shit that's a thing? Neat.
Also Tamerai, question. Between this and Multiverse (With Super Drawaback) which one would you recommend first?
>>
>>51567111
>Better, I make sure the Kaiser stays in power. Oops, now we don't have a world where nukes were a last resort and eastern Europe is a radioactive wasteland from planes that dropped bombs because rocketry was never developed as quickly as as it was in our world and WW2 happened in the early sixties.
You're being a fucking moron then. Nuclear bombs have never been considered anything but last resort weapons. Ever.
The U.S seriously considered not using them in Japan because it would set precedent for using them again but were faced with that or casulties in the multi-millions on both sides and another two or three years taking the Japanese mainland.
No one drops nukes lightly.
The actual way to do this is to crush fascism in Germany before it gains any power.
>>
>>51567121
The humor is, as Heavens said:
>you could probably draw the damaged program out and debug it via facesmashings.
>>
>>51567115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghBXKHWcyw
>>
>>51567161
Isn't that... pretty much what happens in canon though? They eject the Defense Program then blast it a lot?
>>
>>51566838
I'd say Go Further Beyond is fine as is for a capstone in such a high-powered jump.
>>
>>51567158
Yeah, have fun with that. While you're at it, crush it in the US and the rest of the world, because it took Germany systematically killing millions to actually accomplish that when it happened.
>>
>>51567161
The big problem isn't that the damaged parts can't be destroyed it's that the damaged part gets repaired by the undamaged parts into it's damaged state. It's why Reinforce had to die for the book to be fixed.
>>
>>51567136
Double discounts are already mentioned under perks. Otherwise... yeah, I'll reduce it to a discount

>>51567143
First? Power wise I'm not sure which is stronger, although YoungJiji's version was completed recently enough to mention Battle of the Gods, so the power level of this jump might even exceed or otherwise match it, though I'm not entirely sure. I for one am planning to take this before multiverse
>>
>>51567133
>>51567115

>DBM Goku and Vegeta start nagging you about how you did that so they can try to achieve Super Saiyan 5 themselves.
>>
>>51567182
And then they have to destroy reinforce and the book before the program restarts.
>>
>>51566838

Just my two cent's here but I think the transformations are fine. I mean you have to train for them and master the previous transformation so it's not broken.
>>
>>51566498
Drawback cap?
>>
>>51567182
Yes, and then it starts to come back.
The Gamer Driver (from Neo-Heisei Part 3) would repair the damage to the defense program, not just stop it temporarily.
>>
>>51567185
>>51567214
There's been enough contention to warrant some kind of change. I want to keep in the limitless forms, so my current plan is to make them take exponentially more time

>>51567217
I don't do drawback caps. If you want to threaten your chain for more power it's your decision.
>>
>>51567201
>I for one am planning to take this before multiverse
Okay then, neato.

>>51567214
I agree, expecially if mastering the form is the thing that they did with super saiyin, where they could have it on 24/7, cause that took them years if I remember right.

>>51567231
>my current plan is to make them take exponentially more time
This is a good way to do it.

> If you want to threaten your chain for more power it's your decision.
With so much good stuff open I... I think I need time.
>>
>>51567231
>so my current plan is to make them take exponentially more time
Seems fair.
>>
>>51567202
>Well you see I trained a whole day (In the Hyperbolic Time chamber) and then BAM Super Saiyan 5.

But I train all the time! How did you possibly reach this level before me?

>Well obviously you didn't train HARD enough.
>>
>>51567231

Taking exponentially more time to unlock new forms is fine with me.

Although I just thought of something funny. In BoG, non-Gods can't sense God Ki.

If you become a Super Saiyan Blue in Multiverse then go to AF, everybody would be confused.
>>
>>51566498
The jumps seems balanced beyond Saiyan's being underpriced (or maybe Kaioshin is underpriced). Also, Alien Physiology doesn't seem nearly as good as the other capstones. Hell, Frieza's race has it for free.
>>
>>51567231
Exponentially seems a bit much, considering each one is already mentioned to take longer, and you do need to have already mastered your previous state.

On a related note, how much does Potential's growth slow down? Is it still kind of fast, or does it eventually slow down to nothing?
>>
>>51567231

I mean there's only been one Anon saying the're overpowered but you do you.
>>
>>51567015
Well then it's not much different from Omega Healing Factor ot bring a Cell or Majin.
>>
>>51566498
Hyperbolic Time Chamber do we get to place where the door to this is?
... it's kinda vague on that point. And I'm stupid about my warehouse, as in at some point I plan to actually map the damn thing out so is it a door on the wall or what?
>>
>>51566498
Just to check, because I'm terrible at Reading comprehension, this doesn't have any extra fail conditions beyond death?
>>
>>51567316
It does save you from instakill, but yeah it's about the same mechanically.
The difference is that Lost Odyssey is literally baby mode compared to DBZ, but that's getting into interjump balance.
>>
>>51567023
>generic Xianxia
Living Saint or something else?
>>
>>51567188
Fortunately they're literally the nazis so I wouldn't really feel bad about killing fascists.
>>
>>51567383
tempered blade I think
>>
>>51567255

>Vegeta just screams in impotent rage as you dodge his questions.

>Goku on the other hand tries to get the knowledge out of you by annoying you.
>>
>>51567293
With Potential you essentially grow about as fast as Goku usually does, maybe a tad bit faster

>>51567326
It's a door on your warehouse wall, or maybe freestanding if you want. The important part is that there is a door to it somewhere in your warehouse that can't be removed from there

>>51567348
No extra fail conditions, just gotta live. I've got some ideas for extra drawbacks that would add them should you take them, but we'll see if I ever write them.
>>
>>51567383
I was thinking Rock of the Ages and Tempered Blade.
The first is for physical status and the second is for skill.
>>
>>51567262
>Also, Alien Physiology doesn't seem nearly as good as the other capstones.
Seconding this. Maybe add in at least some kind of regen?
>>
>>51567410
>>51567421
Alright, thanks.

Though I wonder if that actually covers Ki?
>>
>>51567413
>You counter Goku by telling him he needs to be able to beat Beerus before he can even consider fighting you
>>51567439
This. Make it so that they have to get you down to a single cell or something.
>>
>>51567262
>>51567439
What if it guarantees surviving one attack that would normally kill you, like a 1-up perk?
>>
>>51567460
Well there's also the training perk in German Hollow Quest.
It's not quite anti skill degradation, but since you always technically training it should work.
>>
>>51566498
The hell is Dragon Ball AF?
>>
>>51567500
It's dragon ball as fuck.
>>
>>51567489
Doesn't it only work on spiritual abilities?
>>
>>51567418
>With Potential you essentially grow about as fast as Goku usually does, maybe a tad bit faster
Do you mean Gohan here, he's the fastest growth we see before going to seed I think.
>It's a door on your warehouse wall, or maybe freestanding if you want
Regular attachment rules then. Good, I was worried that I'd found another thing to put in my SCP-2400+Narnia Time combo.

>>51567439
Third-ing for regen it seems common among aliens like Nemekians. Maybe on the level of Nemekians whole, have Ki will regenerate thing.

>>51567472
Maybe but I like just regeneration in general but that's just my opinion.

>>51567489
Gotta love basically being Dante from GHQ. Not a lick of training but you are steadily growing as if you were doing minimal gains. Shit's cash.
>>
So some anons mentioned a manga series called Kumo the other day, so I got curious and decided to read it. It's...actually pretty good. I like how the MC starts off weak, as one of these mook level monsters, but is using her intelligence and strategy, plus some of her "weak" skills to fight much stronger enemies. Apparently the manga's only at chapter 14, but I like where it's going. Does anyone know when it's updating next? It looks like it'd be an interesting world to have as a jump.
>>
>>51567512
I don't know. Personally I thought it worked on everything, but if it is just spiritual abilities it should still work for what you want.
What else would Ki be anyways?
>>
>>51567520
Is that the spider one? You might have better luck looking at the LNs if you want to make a jump of it.
>>
>>51567514
>Good, I was worried that I'd found another thing to put in my SCP-2400+Narnia Time combo.
Uh, just put SCP-2400 in your Hyperbolic Time Chamber?
>>
>>51567514
I completely forgot about Nemekians regen (I was thinking about Frieza from Resurrection F). Yeah, sure, regens fine.
>>
>>51567529
Ki in Dragon Balls is... not Ki in other places. Here http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ki

>>51567538
Yeah but you don't get the neat effects of HTC like the further out the more dangerous it is. Though thanks what would the time dilatation on that thing even be at minimum?

>>51567540
That's neat dude. Aliens have all kinds of weird shit like Gaudo stopping time by holding breath.
>>
>>51567461

>"But I'm not trying to fight you! Not right now, but maybe later. I just want to know how to become a Super Saiyan 5!"
>>
>>51567529
Hey Gaunlet, you on? Does it work on everything?
>>
>>51567576
>You can only become a SSJ 5 by beating another SSJ 5
>>
>>51567561
Ki in Dragon Ball is literally called spirit energy.
It's got a physical component to it in that you can train it physically, but it's still spiritual in nature.
>>
>>51567594

>Goku blabs his mouth to everyone else.
>Every other Saiyan in the Multiverse Tournament is now aiming to beat you so they can become Super Saiyan 5s.
>Even Vegito and Broly
>>
>>51567599
I was talking about the who Courage Mind Energy thing.
>>
>>51567599
I dunno. When people swap bodies it stays behind. And you need your body to train in the afterlife.
>>
What are the best perks for indy ploys? Besides the actual Indiana Jones one of course.
>>
Does "Mastery of the previous state" mean that you need to do what Goku and Gohan did with SSJ to reach the next form?
>>
I just saw what looks like a new version of Panty & Stocking in the drive, does anyone know what's actually different? It looks more or less the same for me but I might have just missed something.
>>
>>51567612
Broly is a Popsicle at the start of the tournament as well as insane, I don't think he would care.

He would kill you just because you happen to be in the area at the time.
>>
>>51567658
hybrid and archetype are the two biggest changes
>>
>>51567658

The creator made a bizzare change in the archetype perk.
>>
>>51567622
Ki has pieces to it in DBZ sure, but Ki has components to it in other settings as well.
It's still a chi analogue. I suppose the argument could be made that it's life energy, but that's still vaguely spiritual.

>>51567626
That's true, but people still use ki techniques when they're dead so it can't be solely physical.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>51567581
Yeah I'm here, Anon.

Who I Was (My Past) and Who I Am (My Present) Will Guide Who I Will Become (My Future): It's meant to allow you train your spiritual powers passively, in Bleach basically everything is spiritual powers to one point or another. I don't know enough about Ki to tell you if it effects it, up to the Jumper in question I'd say. It is also an innate training booster and a mentoring perk so there is that to take into account.

If you are talking about something else please feel free to correct me.

>>51567684
>Broly is a Popsicle at the start of the tournament as well as insane, I don't think he would care.
> as well as insane
>insane
Anti-Madness Wavelength what do?
>>
>>51567684

Come to think of it. If you take AF before Multiverse then pick the Jump Vs drawback...

How do you think the DBM characters would react to meeting their AF counterparts?
>>
>>51567705
Nah, that's it thanks. Kinda disappointing it's only for spiritual abilities.
>>
File: Broly_infobox.png (517KB, 560x572px) Image search: [Google]
Broly_infobox.png
517KB, 560x572px
>>51567705
>Anti-Madness Wavelength what do?

Broly reverts back to his first form. He apologizes to Goku stating that holding a murderous grudge just because Goku's crying kept him up at night when they we babies was taking things a bit to far. He also thanks Jumper for helping him from his insanity.
>>
>>51567536
*webnovel.
It is a pretty good series, even after she becomes a god, at which part some people seem not to like it any more.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>51567734
Yeah it was one of those things I only put in because in canon that's how it worked. I thought about doing a blanket thing but I was more concerned with sticking to the canon stuff at the time.

>>51567756
So wait Legendary Super Saiyin is only when in [RAGE MODEO]?
>>
>>51566498
Villain Mode and Caught in the Crossfire seem more like 400 cp drawbacks than 200 cp drawbacks. Nice jump overall.
>>
>>51566498
So how far does the escalation get in AF? Is there universe busting like in Super?
>>
>>51567800
>So wait Legendary Super Saiyin is only when in [RAGE MODEO]?
The one Super introduced seemed to imply that.
>>
Epicureanon, thanks for the Kubo jump. It got me to watch the movie, and it was a rather enjoyable experience. Hope you stick around, mate.
>>
>>51567809
Not really. It's obviously well beyond GT powerlevels, but nothing big gets destroyed besides earth, although in YoungJiji's version in the last arc they had to move the fights off planet because earth would be destroyed by the energy being released
>>
>>51567844
Can you give a plot summary for the two series?
>>
So if you're a Saiyan in AF, then take the Super drawback in Multiverse, think you would be able to go god mode?
>>
>>51566498
How do the Corrupted Dragon Balls work, exactly?
>>
>>51567886
No.
>>
>>51567886
Being a Super Saiyan God generally requires a ritual to get in the first place.
If you can get saiyans to preform it on you in multiverse you might be able to pull it off.
I think one of the AFs even has a little battle of the gods in it so you might not even need to do that.
>>
>>51567006
Infinite Stratos: Merry Christmas Cake
>>
>>51567870
In Toyble's version the Western Supreme kai that was supposed to be killed by Buu a long time ago is still alive and has stolen Goku's DNA, creating a hybrid son between the two. He's incredibly powerful and the only way they stop him is by sealing him in the Z sword, but they fuck it up and it only lasts a month. So they train for a month. Goku, during all this, is trapped in the realm of dragons above where the Supreme Kais live, and the only way to bring him back is to summon him using the dragon balls because he is also shenron now, which require them to have Porunga resurrect Broly so they can jumpstart the balls. When Xicor is about to break free the series ends and has been on hiatus for quite a while
>>
File: SS4_Broly_full.png (909KB, 679x541px) Image search: [Google]
SS4_Broly_full.png
909KB, 679x541px
>>51567818
>The one Super introduced seemed to imply that.
That's odd the one in the original movie was explicitly a genetic trait that Broly had come to the surface that no one else had developed, cause rare dormant genes or some shit. Also we need Dragon Ball Heroes Because Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly, pic related, needs to be a thing, amiright?
>>
>>51567536
>>51567799
Oh, it's a webnovel? Huh. Might look at that.
>>
Renegade Jump # 22 Innistrad
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Vampire Body (100)
*Enhanced Senses (0)
*Good Guest (0)
*Magic found in Stories (300, Discount)
*Archmage (400)
*Clarity (200, Discount)
*I am what I will always be (300, Discount)
*Seeker of the Truth (100, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Bad Romanian Accent (+100)
*Rumor Monger with a grudge (+100) I am not a vampire I don’t care what people say.
*Lab Escape (+200)

Journal Entry # 23283

I was so happy to leave the last world, however now I find myself in a very similar world. It seems jumpchan is in the mood for a horror story.

This place almost as dark and drab as the last one I was in. They apparently lost their guardian angel who protected them from the forces of darkness and now her subordinate angels are overwhelmed.

Worse there is some jerk who keeps spreading a rumor that I’m a vampire so no one will trust me.

Journal Entry # 23311

So apparently the guardian angel is back and happy days are here again. What a relief I pitched in as much as I could but this place was in bad shape. It’s funny how bad things can get without a central figure or ideal to guide people.

Journal Entry # 23490

So… this was a thing. Apparently the Angel who was supposed to protect everyone has gone nuts and decided to kill humanity. Her angels have gone bonkers too and now I am slaughtering angels right and left. I have no Idea what we are going to do after we solve this. Things were bad before but I am not sure this place is going to recover after this betrayal.
>>
>>51566498
What happens if you take the Alien origin and the Earthling race?
>>
>>51567984
You were born in space to the first woman to walk on the moon, duh.
>>
>>51567984
Presumably you're an alien species that's indistinguishable from humanity.
>>
>>51566814
You don't need "shonen levels" of determination, you just need to not be a spineless wimp. A lot of the Stand-using villians such as Hol Horse and Jankem kid show no extraordinary willpower at all.
>>
>>51567984
Isnt' that what happened to piccolo?
>>
>>51567870
>>51567961
Cont. In YoungJiji's Ize comes instead, seems to be just as powerful, but gets defeated by SSJ5 Gohan. Then they find out Goku has been sealed inside the dragon balls, keeping back the shadow dragons, and they find out it will only last a short while longer before Goku dies and they get released. So they train and master the SSJ5 forms. Meanwhile a new demon king comes and gets beat by Gotenks, and later a new set of shadow dragons come back. Then GT sort of gets redone but with stronger guys, and Goku beats the new Omege Shenron, called Super Su Shenron in the translation I read

>>51567908
They have a lot of dark energy from all of the good wishes, so now instead of summoning normal shenron they summon a single Shadow Dragon from GT unless your power exceeds Super Su Shenrons, who is essentially a super power Omega Shenron who looks like an old man. Then you get to summon the new dragons.

>>51567984
This >>51568021. At least on the outside.
>>
>>51568023
I thought it didn't even have anything to do with willpower? Just some minor "spiritual strength"?
>>
>>51567964
Yeah I thought Broly was the Saiyan equivalent of Frieza's family.
>>
>>51567984
Tien Shienhan is this I think. Here read this http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Tien and this http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Three-Eyed_People for more info.
>>
>>51567964
As far as we know the one in Super might also be a freak of nature. I'm just saying that Legendary seems to drive the people using it into crazy rage.
>>
>>51566498
So if you're a Saiyan from Multiverse can you achieve SS5 if you go to AF?
>>
>>51568023
Also a fucking orangutan and baby have enough willpower for stands. Holly Joestar needs therapy.
>>
>>51568056
iirc it's "fighting spirit"

the rule I use is if they'd be unable to defend themselves from someone who is attacking them because of psychological reasons, like if they'd just start crying or curl up in a ball or something, the arrow would kill them.
>>
>>51568089
Hey man let's not mix and match here. That's inter-Jump balance and thus ain't it up to the Jumpers who do the Jumping?
>>
Updates:
Changed Go Further Beyond to take exponentially longer between forms
Gave Weird Physiology some regen
Added minor fluff to beginning and synopsis in notes
Added some notes

Did I miss anything?

>>51568089
Uhh... sure. Why not.
>>
File: 1333354136688.png (134KB, 339x321px) Image search: [Google]
1333354136688.png
134KB, 339x321px
>>51568111

> An arrow is about to hit them.
> They curl up in a ball.
> Mfw
>>
>>51568126
>Uhh... sure. Why not.
What gave you the idea that you were allowed to decide something like that?
>>
>>51568126

I though you were going to make Go Further Beyond a discount for Saiyans rather than free?
>>
>>51568126
So, with Weird Physiology, does your consciousness stay with the surviving parts of your body?
>>
>>51568147
Because it was a question about their jump?
>>
>>51568155
Fuck.
>>
>>51568156
Yes, your consciousness is stuck with your body, or at least the largest part of it if your head is gone
>>
>>51568126
Reading... Saiyan needs Go Further Beyond to be discoutned, as is (If i'm doing my maths right) they are 200 points better off than a Kaoishin.

>>51568183
Ah someone already got you there.

>>51568205
This is good.
>>
>>51568169

Not the original Anon, but... not necessarily?

DBM is closer to canon in terms of forms, so Saiyans from there might not be able to become Super Saiyan 5 in AF without taking Go Further Beyond.

You'd have to ask Val.
>>
>>51568126
How does Potential stack up to Go Further Beyond? That is, is it better to make your base form stronger, or get stronger forms?
>>
>>51568111
>>51568146
They could just be extreme pacifists. I mean Jainism monks train in proper ways to walk, talk, and etc so they don't cause injuries/pain to any living thing and some of them wear masks so they don't accidentally inhale insects. They go to very extreme lengths to avoid causing pain to anything.
>>
>>51568147
If Val says no then I'll say no, considering half of this question requires her jump. Personally I don't care too much, it is technically the same species after all

>>51568229
Having both would be the most ideal. In canon SSJ is essentially a multiplier, so a better base leads to better transformations. Go Further Beyond just lets you keep getting higher multipliers
>>
>>51568183
??? - Dragon Ball AF

DBAF : +1000 (1000)
Origin (Drop In) : Free
Race (Saiyan) : -500 (500)
Instant Transmission : -200 (300)
Willpower : Free
Go Further Beyond : -300 (000)
Welcoming Party : Free
Go All Out : Free
Companions (2) : -100 (-100)
AF Manga : Free
Scouter : -100 (-200)
Frieza's Army : +200 (000)
>>
>>51568249
So how are the AF races as opposed to the Multiverse races? How strong can they get?
>>
Do we have any perks that lets us transfer/shift our energy between different types?
For example Ki to Magic or other pools we have?
>>
How much of a genetic trait can you gain with the Prototype powers? It says minor but gives no way to quantify that.
>>
>>51568260
Storm Hawks can let you build a machine to do it.
You could carry it around as with enough miniturization if you wanted even if it's inefficient.
>>
>>51568277
Anything not powerful.
>>
>>51568126
Are the gains you get from Potential proportionate to your starting power? Or would they barely be noticeable if you had it and Ridiculous Power?
>>
>>51568277
I think the idea is that there isn't a quantified stat for it.
IIRC Reborn mentioned that you could eventually get things at full power, but that it would take a very long time to "mature."
I think that post was linked about a dozen threads ago so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
>>
File: kubo.jpg (139KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
kubo.jpg
139KB, 960x640px
Do we have any jumps in which I could face beasts which hold worlds on their fingertips? Preferably without going into grimderp territory, just where everything is of mythical, awe-inspiring proportions and power.
>>
>>51568249
I think my strategy is going to be Potential+Reduced Form, to maximize GAINS. Plus, and I think this might be important in the long run, Reduced Form sounds like it would let you sidestep the standard shonen problem of needing to continuously escalate your training. Like, SSJ85 Goku needs to run laps inside a black hole just to break a sweat, but Jumper can reduce themselves down to a normal human and go jogging. still ending up with better results.
>>
>>51568255
It's difficult to gauge, as the fighting focuses on the characters and so much the environment in most cases. I assume endgame AF would defeat most anything in Multiverse as it's post GT, but that only works if we assume Multiverse would lead into that, which I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I assume AF is higher powered, but I don't feel there is enough evidence to say one way or another

>>51568303
I'm gonna say it is proportionate with Ridiculous Power but not with outside of context power
>>
>>51568319
Exalted?
>>
>>51568260
My way of doing it is to get Universal Adapter (Stormhawks) to let you make machines that can convert one form of energy to another. Then Cobra-la Biotechnology (GI Joe) to convert them to a biological equivalent. Then being a prototype (Prototype) to consume them into your biology and Evolutionary Potential (Evo) to make them more efficient and smaller.

Critical Existence Failure (SAO) is also useful with this because it allows you to retain full physical capability meaning that if injured you won't lose the ability to transfer energy to a different type if the organ was harmed.
>>
>>51568126
Do the races have unmentioned abilities from Z, like Saiyan Zenkai and Frieza's being tough as hell?
>>
>>51568330
Just remember that you might run into the same problem as Frieza if you don't train your actual base form. You'll have a lot of power but a short amount of time to use it because you don't know how to properly regulate it

>>51568355
Yes, they have all canon abilities so long as you use their form
>>
>>51568126
>>51568183
Is no one going to point out how this is blatantly an attempt to replace Quicksilver's jump with one that gives more power?
>>
>>51568344
No, Exalted has a few very impressive creator deities, and much less impressive fae-analogues. I'm more looking for encountering mythic beings simply by getting lost in the sea between worlds.
>>
>>51568368
It's not a replacement you doof.
>>
>>51568319
>>51568374
Xianxia is probably your best bet. If you're referring to what I think you are, then there should be plenty of beings on that level. You might also try Journey to the West or Viking Saga.
>>
>>51568385
It's bait, anon.
>>
>>51568394
I like to give the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>51568385
Yeah, like Pokemon Breeder isn't a replacement.
>>
So do Majins really get anything? Like if you eat Galactus you'd get the power cosmic, Odin the Odinforce, eat a chunk of the Phoenix Force for it?

Because that's pretty crazy and kinda awesome.
>>
>>51568335
Could you clarify that statement? Do you mean outside of context like magic/psyker stuff, or that already coming in as a universe buster will mean you take years to experience noticeable gains?
>>
>>51568368
Nobody gives a shit, Red. Shut up and let us enjoy something for once.
>>
>>51568399
We have a Pokemon Breeder jump? Sweet!
>>
>>51568401
Hmm... Maybe. The Power Cosmic and Odinforce are both forms of energy, and that's what it's been shown to work on, but the Phoenix Force is whole 'nother kettle of fish.
>>
+300 - Stealth Based Mission
Weapons? What are those? Things you use for stabbing and whacking? Weird. You lost yours yesterday. But, you never really use them, so it’s cool. Expect to lose any form of weaponry you find or are given within a day or two. Long story short, I hope you are very very stealthy, and I wish you luck finding a way to do any meaningful damage in a fight. On the other hand, it’s not like you’re going to be fighting Ganon. ...Right?

+300 - Missing Link
Um, bluntly put, Link is missing. Vanished. Nowhere to be seen or heard. Is he really lost, or was he never born in the first place? Anyways, given that without him, Ganon will get Zelda on day one, you’re in for a very rough ride. Hope you have a backup plan for beating him, because you’ve got no hero, no sword, and your princess is in another castle.

Drawbacks for Wind Waker.

Am I evil?
>>
>>51568401
You'd still have to be strong enough to eat things like Galactus. The irony of doing that is amusing though.
>>
>>51568404
The latter. It would increase gains a good deal, but benching blackholes is too high up their to see results anytime soon
>>
>>51568412
It was almost forced by powerwankers, apparently they have enough sway over the thread now to get their bullshit approved of.
>>
>>51566498
So. If Ridiculous Power is > SSJ4 at base, would SSJ2 be strong enough to stand up to stuff in Super at that point?
>>
>>51568362
Last question from me, how much control do we have over what various Reduced Forms look like, and how far can we push these changes?

For example, could a human make forms that are huge, musclebound, though still technically weaker, freaks? Add inhuman features like claws or horns? Make a form with an appearance that is next to identical to their base form? Use it for discount shapeshifting and change stuff like age, race, or gender?
>>
File: 1486065359054.jpg (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486065359054.jpg
24KB, 800x600px
>>51568438
>these spicy memes
>>
>>51568425
does the stealth drawback in any way stop a jumpers martial arts?
>>
>>51568183
It is time for MATH!
Hyperbolic Time Chamber makes 1 day into 1 year. This is a simple multiplier of 365.25 (Using a standard earth calendar year here.)
Clock of Ages (Narnia) is a variable based on the number of Jumps you've had it. (Starts at half-speed slow mo or double speed, improving by 20% every Jump) We'll go with a minimum for this case. This multiplier is effectively a x2 at the time of the experiment.
SCP-2400 moved 140 times.
Let's go one day of training shall we.
1(Day)x2 (Clock of Ages) = 2 Days x 365.25 (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) = 730.5 Days x 140 (SCP-2400) = 102,270 Days (End Result of 280 Years of Training in one Earth Standard 24 hour day)

Not the best that I've seen but it looks good! Thanks Tamerai for your donation to the Jumper Hyperbolic Time Chamber Weirdness fund, your donation was appreciated.
>>
>>51568319
Dota 2? I mean, you got titans that can sink entire armadas, Sun Wukong, fundamental concepts such as Gravity and Heat Death. Hell, you even have the no joke biblical Lucifer and insects that weave reality.
>>
>>51568425
Those don't seem that bad actually.
With only in context stuff the first is rough, but it's not like people even use weapons these days.

Rip Link in the second, but even without Link Ganondorf doesn't autowin if he gets Zelda. The triumph forks pieces are still lost and ganons minions are simply not cut out for finding them. Not to mention that they can't even get to Hyrule.

Also it's not even like Ganondorf winning would be that bad.
He's not full retard pig mode in Windwaker, tyranical leader maybe, but not genocidal.
>>
>>51568449
Super? Maybe Goku and Vegeta, but probably not Beerus. Of course, Super is starting its tournament saga right now, so who knows where the powerlevel will go

>>51568454
You have full control over appearance so long as they aren't too big/small and look vaguely like your base. No ant size and no elephant size from a human base, but other than that it's up to you
>>
>>51568503
Thanks for answering my questions.
>>
>>51568438
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't Red by now, since the comment a few posts ago would have left her crawling to the corner whining in a self-loathing drama fest for attention.

It's pretty clear by now that you're in the minority. Who the fuck cares if something's too powerful? It generates more discussion, it generates more interest in this place, and we have more people talking. When you had the self-entitled police force trying to reeeeee at what jumps weren't allowed and what were due to "power levels" as a justification, there was endless bitching and moaning.

I don't see much bitching ever since Multiverse was released.

Face it. This is what the community wants. In trying to resist it, you become part of the problem like a certain jumpmaker. You can always go somewhere else if you have a problem with it, but the rest of us will be enjoying these new options available to us.
>>
>>51568475
Not particularly.

>>51568491
True. WW Ganon is actually a valid canidate for a completed triforce, due to the cycle of hatred being broken.

Still evil, but nowhere near as bad.
>>
>>51568412
wait were is it
>>
>>51568449
I don't think so. SSJ4 would be in the hundreds of billions, most likely, if that. Frieza's Golden Form, on the other hand, is at 100 quintillion. So, SSJ2 with Ridiculous Power would be...ten trillion, most likely? SSJ3 and 4 would boost that to twenty and fourty trillion, but that's still way, WAY below Super.

>>51568503
Ah, Tamerai, question. If we take Frieza's race, are we related to Frieza like Iza?
>>
>>51568277
I think it's a sort of fanwank thing.
Mercer eats random people and gets new weapons and upgrades, with no visible pattern to it.
Heller seems to take his tools directly from defeated opponents. The first times he eats a Brawler, Hydra, and Juggernaut he immediately develops Claws, Tendrils, and Hammerfist respectively. He then goes on to assimilate the Blade and Whipfist from individual Evolved. He also stole Pack Leader and Biobomb from other Evolved. I'm pretty sure he also took his version of Shield from a Juggernaut too.
He developed his Devastator after eating a souped up prototype Super Soldier designed specifically to kill him that had Heller's own DNA remixed into it. The fucker even had his voice, it was creepy.

So [Prototype] is all over the place with how genetic assimilation works. Heller can also track down others using some sort of weird echolocation-type thing that shows the target's circulatory system. And he can't be tracked by other Evolved. He didn't steal those abilities; he just had them for some reason.

Just remember: when in doubt, EAT EVERYTHING. You're not fat, you're big-boned. You're a growin' boy.
>>
I'm going to head to sleep now. If you leave questions I'll try to address them, but no promises. In the meantime, make an argument for whether Hyperbolic Time Chamber should be limited, considering the math done here >>51568482 is getting ridiculous

>>51568538
If you want, sure
>>
>>51568533
It's not real.
>>
>>51568503
But isn't SSJ2 a 100x multiplier in strength? Beerus is dramatically above 100x stronger than an SSJ4?
>>
>>51568533
It's called Pokemon Conquest (I think this is the one they're talking about?)
>>
>>51568538
>>51568503
Would it be enough to compare to Vegetto, Bra, and Broly in Multiverse?
>>
>>51568430
Probably a bad idea, though. You'd likely inherit Galactus' need to feed.
>>
>>51568542
Nah, don't limit it. We can already get that far by stacking stuff. Plus, that's interjump balance.
>>
>>51568614
Agreed. Only limit it if it is limited in the Canon.
>>
>>51568553
See here >>51568538. That's Frieza, who shit his pants at seeing Beerus.

>>51568581
Oh, them? Yeah, definitely. Word of God is that Bra's SSJ2 form is basically Super Saiyan 5, so SSJ2 plus Ridiculous Power would put you way beyond her, as you'd be beyond Super Saiyan 5 if you only went Super Saiyan. Super Saiyan 5 would be a 800x booster, you'd be a...20000 booster at SSJ? Because that boosts you 50x, and you're stronger then a Super Saiyan 4 at base...I mean, it wouldn't boost you 20000x, but in comparison. I think. Power levels are bullshit, though, so who knows.
>>
Can Dante from DMC hold his own against Servants in Fate? I just rolled Fate after DMC and picked him up as a companion.
>>
>>51568542
>make an argument for whether Hyperbolic Time Chamber should be limited
Nah, that's inter-jump balance. And besides, you can already get up to those levels, anyway.
>>
>>51568631
>>51568538
Power levels really are bullshit.
>>
>>51566567
So which one is it based on?
>>
>>51568663
Seems to be a mix of both.
>>
File: Power-Levels.jpg (80KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Power-Levels.jpg
80KB, 480x360px
Comparisons between the Multiverse, AF, and Super are mostly fanwank so just stick with the universal explanation for DBZ's strength(pic related) and fanwank when needed.
>>
>>51566498
>most of all the same races
>still can't be both a Majin and Cell
Damn. Though I guess I could get pretty close by going Saiyan + Frost Demon in AF then Majin in Multiverse.

Oh well, jump looks neat. Thanks for it.
>>
So, are there any rules regarding spectating in the Multiverse tournament? Could I just fuck off to train while one of my clones observes my opponents?
>>
>>51568710
You'd actually need Frost Demon, Namekian, human, and Saiyan if you wanted to be Cell.
>>
>>51568632
Depends on the Servant.
He can hurt most of them though and since he doesn't need to refuel through v̶i̶g̶o̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s he can outlast a lot of them. Not to mention that Royal Guard style will shit all over anyone that fights head on.

I really wouldn't rely on him for the more bullshit servants even with royal guard style though. Thing is Dante isn't in the business of killing humans so getting him to actually kill someone that isn't a complete monster is out of character.
>>
>>51568631
So would SSJ5 be enough for Beerus and Whis at that point? Or do I need to also get Potential and convince then to train me?
>>
>>51568183

Question here.

In the YoungJiji version of AF, Battle of Gods is apparently canon to that.

So is it possible to go Super Saiyan Blue as a Saiyan in AF?
>>
>>51568542
>make an argument for whether Hyperbolic Time Chamber should be limited
I'd argue no. Why should a potential combo control what goes into a jump? Combos are fun.
Besides, if somebody really wanted a super-hyperbolic time chamber, they'd just use that Minecraft perk to copy SCP-2400 ad nauseam and nest them inside each other.

Huh. That actually gets me wondering. If you took at least two 2400s and nested one in the other, then used Warehouse portals to nest the outer one inside the inner one, then closed the portals, what would happen? Aside from the obvious 'they're fucking gone'. Would the time inside accelerate to infinity or something? What would happen to stuff trapped inside of them? Is this a good way to get rid of hard-to-kill enemies?
>>
>>51568632
DMC4 Dante and beyond stomps anyone below the most bullshit ones and can hold his own against even them. And even the ones that outdo him will have trouble actually finishing him, because his regen is fairly absurd.
>>
>>51568724
Yeah but Namekian is mostly there for the regen, which isn't that important since I already have regen and Majin had better regen anyway. And the human part is... Basically completely irrelevant.
>>
>>51568748
That depends on whether you wank that SCP-2400 is an access portal or actually contains the pocket dimension.
>>
>>51568748
>Stacking SCP-2400
We've actually spoken of this before I believe it ended in 'all doors lead to the place where time is 140x' or something. It's in the archives.

>>51568778
Yeap.
>>
>>51568777
IIRC, human actually gives higher potential to the other races.
>>
>>51568748
Remember that time the jumpmaker got salty and nerfed something in Smite because of a combo? That sucked.
>>
>>51568741
Beerus is so many orders of magnitude beyond that it's not even funny.
He destroys planets by sneezing on accident and the universe almost broke from the force when him and Goku traded blows.

You also need godly ki to even begin hurting him. You're best bet is to go super saiyan god just to even start keeping up.
>>
>>51568793
Yep. See Gohan and other Half-Saiyans going SSJ earlier than their parents could.
>>
>>51568741
Nah, you'd be at...eighty trillion? Something like that. That's insanely strong, but still two orders of magnitude below Golden Frieza, who is far weaker than Beerus, who is far weaker than Whis. You should probably train with them, and I'd consider buying Kaioken, which allows you to boost your power at a cost to your body. Majin's could probably deal with that due to the way their body works, if you're willing to be one of them in the Multiverse jump.
>>
>>51568793
Is that canon? I thought the "humans have uncapped potential" was mostly canon based off of Gohan's insane potential.

So then I need Potential to make up for that.
>>
>>51568810
Doesn't Kaio-ken not work with Super Saiyan?
>>
>>51568810
Or, now that I think about it, doesn't the potential unlocking ritual let you access your full power without transforming? So if you get that perk in Multiverse, then stack all of these, you might be able to do this and access that power without the drain of the extra forms.
>>
>>51568838
Kaio-ken doesn't work with regular super saiyan because regular super saiyan is stressful and messes up your ki control. So trying to use it will tear your body apart.

If you have perfect control or got it through super saiyan god you can layer it ontop.. It still fucks you up hard though. In the vidya pulling that off will kill you very very quickly.
>>
>>51568801
>You also need godly ki to even begin hurting him.
Unless you're Trunks, in which case you can apparently just fucking raeg hard enough to smash a god's face in.
>>
Dragon Ball was the worst thing that ever happened to these threads. Or, no, that dubious "honor" goes to Exalted.
>>
>>51568860
Anime canon DBZ has Goku using a super Kaioken in the Spirit World Tournament and he has perfect control of his ki as a ssj. It mostly seems to be not that it's impossible but that it drains energy to quickly to be worthwhile in a fight.
>>
>>51566752
It's one of my principles to NEVER take one up perks.
>>
>>51568860
>be a Saiyan
>have absurd regen
>like bullshit, "so fast I can't believe it's not intangibility regen"
>keep Kaio-ken and SSJ active constantly
>get constant Zenkais
Would this work?
>>
>>51568826
It's based on the fact that all Earthlings have the ability to go through proper training and get gains from Ki http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Earthling. Also I'd like to note I didn't really know that Max Power was a power up state for Human-Type Earthlings until now but neat thing to know I guess.
>>
>>51568895
Good for you, I guess? May I ask why?
>>
>>51568906
>ability to go through proper training and get gains from Ki
Doesn't that apply to literally every race?
>>
>>51568933
I think they're cheap.
>>
>>51568902
You wouldn't get hurt enough for a meaningful zenkai if you did that.
You'd have to stagger the regen so that you were almost dead each time to get anything meaningful out of it.
Also zenkai tends to stop being relevant after a while of getting them. Sure it's a power boost but since the amount doesn't scale up indefinitely it will eventually stop mattering.

You'd also run out of energy trying to keep those states up forever. They aren't free.
>>
>>51568959
>Also zenkai tends to stop being relevant after a while of getting them. Sure it's a power boost but since the amount doesn't scale up indefinitely it will eventually stop mattering.
Cell disagrees
>>
>>51568883
That's a dumb opinion, but if you don't like people talkign about series they like I guess it can't be helped.
>>
>>51567013
SSJGSSJ5 would probably be some real bullshit.
>>
>>51568968
Cell only did it what three times?
That's not intentionally near killing yourself dozens of times an hour. Even over the course of DBZ zenkais just plain dont' matter after the Cell saga.
>>
>>51568959
>Sure it's a power boost but since the amount doesn't scale up indefinitely it will eventually stop mattering.
Pretty sure it does scale, actually. It was a dramatic increase in the Namek saga and an even more ridiculous one in the Cell saga. And then... Well propel didn't get beaten up so much ad they did either die or get eaten in the Buu saga.
>>
>>51568989
>That's not intentionally near killing yourself dozens of times an hour. Even over the course of DBZ zenkais just plain dont' matter after the Cell saga.
They don't come up again but they sure as hell still scale. If they didn't then Cell's one wouldn't have mattered like at all.
>>
>>51568957
And is this your principle as a writer or a jumper? Do you also not take teleportation, durability, speed, etc. (basically literally anything beyond pure stats)?
>>
>>51568852
That might work. You'd still need to train a lot, though.
>>
>>51568987
>not LSSGSSJ5 + Kaio-Ken + whatever you get from to go even further beyond
You are like a little baby.
>>
>>51568959
I thought Zenkai's couldn't be self inflicted or something?
>>
>>51569024
Wait, it does that? Doesn't Gohan transform into SSJ in Super to power up, though?
>>
>>51569030
You have a point about the later two, but I don't think either jump so far lets you buy Legendary Super Saiyan.
>>
>>51569031
Cell blew himself up and got a Zenkai, so that can't be right. ...though, he didn't KNOW it wouldn't kill him, so maybe it works on intention?
>>
>>51569031
Again, Cell disagrees. Zenkai are pretty much always useful but no one trains that way because you have to come so close to death that it's a toss up whether a senzu bean will save you to get one.
>>
>>51569031
Cell's sure as hell was. Goku's whirl training in the way to Namek, too.
>>
>>51569051
I don't see why biology would care about intent.
It's not really a spiritual thing it's just saiyan cells being little clumps of bullshit.
>>
>>51568902
Not really. You see Zenkai works by the Saiyan instinctively imprinting on new experiences to lessen the chances of same injury happening again and likewise dramatically increasing their raw might after recovering from injuries. You wouldn't get really godly from just what you wrote up, but it might be something to 'keep in shape' maybe.

>>51568947
Not that I know of actually. Most races either have a gimmick (Transformations, Time Stop, Precognition, Fusion, Dragon Balls, etc.) and gain power through training their bodies and special traits. Apparently it's really easy for Earthlings to pick up Ki.

>>51568959
Not actually how Zenkai works as seen above. Here I'll link the page for it: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Saiyan_Power

>>51569030
>Mystic Unlocked Potential Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 5 with Kaio-Ken.
What are you!?
>>
>>51569040
That was after he stopped training for several years again, though. Besides, Gohan was able to tap into his Super Saiyan power as Ultimate Gohan without transforming, so I think that's how it works?
>>
>>51569075
I thought he just straight up didn't need to. At that point he was manhandling Buu in that form, so if he could go Super Saiyan it would be a waste of energy.
>>
>>51569093
I don't think so. If that was the case, why not go super saiyan after Super Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo?
>>
>>51569069
You'd still be sharply increasing in might every time you do it.
>>
>>51568959
>You'd also run out of energy trying to keep those states up forever. They aren't free.
Don't both Majins and Cell have unlimited Ki?
>>
>>51568810
Considering that a farmer with a shotgun is a 5, and you apparently only need a powerlevel on the order of thousands to blow up a planet, I don't think powerlevels work on a linear scale.
>>
Ugh. Someone should just delete the entire drive. This community is no longer salvageable.
>>
>>51569075
So Gohan's potential has gotten locked again as of Super?
>>
>>51567136
Shouldn't they be cheaper if you do that?
>>
>>51569127
Why are you even here?
>>
>>51569126
Even then Beerus can one shot the entire fucking universe if he wants to. That's so hilariously past anything anyone in GT or AF did it's not even funny.
>>51569135
Gohan stopped training so he lost his power. Same thing happens to Krillin. Wehn they start training it comes back really fast though.
>>
>>51569126
Something something power levels are bullshit something something.

>>51569135
This anon >>51569157 has the right of it.
>>
>>51569127
Go to Reddit or somewhere and make your own then.
>>
>>51569127
You should delete yourself with a cool, crisp cup of bleach.
I hear it's quite refreshing on those salty February nights.
>>
>>51569127
> trying to nerf this hard
>>
>>51569157
I mean, yeah. But my main point was that it's best to not think of going Super Saiyan as an linear multiplier. It might increase someone's powerlevel by 50x, but the actual difference in their capabilities is much more than that.
>>
>>51569187
Bleach is a terrible show. Delete yourself with some good old Trigun.
>>
>>51569120
Not as of canon in the DBZ (Past Buu Saga) and Super because they explicitly state that it can't be self-inflicted. Just read through the page, I think it was a retcon.
>>
File: swedish-fish-oreo-fwx.jpg (479KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-fish-oreo-fwx.jpg
479KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>51567799
Probably because she's an evil cunt who genocides humans.
>>
File: dig-grave.jpg (48KB, 353x366px) Image search: [Google]
dig-grave.jpg
48KB, 353x366px
So, hopefully on another note...

When was the last time your heart was broken? For whatever reason, losing a long-time companion, being told a harsh truth, anything. And what happened afterwards? Did you grow stronger? Weaker? Just differently?
>>
>>51569207
Every day we stray farther from God's light.
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (5MB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
5MB, 575x304px
>>51569207
>swedish fish oreo
What sorcery is this.
>>
>>51569201
I'll openly admit I know nothing of Trigun.
What's it about?
Scale of 1 to 10, how good is it?
>>
>>51567818
Well super also has rage boosting a Super Saiyan 2 to over Super Saiyan God levels
>>
File: trigon.jpg (650KB, 875x937px) Image search: [Google]
trigon.jpg
650KB, 875x937px
>>51569201
Mhmm. I've certainly seen worse...
>>
>>51569208

This.
>>
>>51569157
Syn Shenron can blow up a galaxy and the powerlevels in AF are much greater than that. Beerus may have better feats, but GT/AF isn't that far off.
>>
>>51569204
Vegeta might just be saying he can't do it to himself.

>>51569248
Actually Super has "being a gary sue bigger then Goku" boosting SSJ 2 to over gods.

>>51569245
Cowboy gunfights on a desert planet after a colony ship crashed. The protagonist is the most awesome pacifist ever. It starts pretty light and then gets pitch fucking black in terms of tone.
>>
>>51569204
It says
>Zenkai's power seems to increase exponentially after each use.
And
>In Dragon Ball Super, Goku Black is able to upgrade his power through this ability following each battle against Goku and the other Saiyans, thereby obtaining his Super Saiyan Rosé and likewise enhance his techniques.

So clearly it's still useful.
>>
>>51567964
Does Heroes have anything unique to it that's not just a combination of things already present in DB/Z/GT/S/O?
>>
>>51569273
I guess but that's more than just reaching though. If you wanna fanwank it that way go ahead, I can't really stop you, but I'll do me and you do you

>>51569274
Oh it's good for fighitng others but self harm seems not to grant the boost.

>>51569275
That. Yes. That. Also Time Travel Bullshit, but mostly... That.
>>
>>51569270
Galaxies are peanuts compared to universes. Like there are literally trillions of them. Beerus can blow up every one of them with one attack in an omnidirectional blast that wastes 99.9999% of it's power just flying into empty space.
>>
So, with DBM's Super drawback, would it be safe to assume that the added opponents are those shown/known in canon? I mean, they're both multiversal tournaments, and it seems to me like just splicing the two together would make the most sense.
>>
>>51569227
In my chain, if a companion dies, they die permanently. So I created a daughter in one of my jumps, a robot child. I loved her very much, I even named her Sophia. She was a good child, but...Code Lyoko came. During one of his attacks, XANA managed to possess her, and used her as a weapon against her. Due to poor rolls, I was ultimately forced to destroy her, with her encouraging me to do so so she couldn't hurt anyone anymore. Later on, XANA created a polymorphic clone in her image, and mocked me with it.

I made sure to completely eradicate any and all traces of that wretched virus. Before that, I made sure that Franz Hopper was brought back to the physical world right in 'front' of his 'eyes'. His rage and disbelief as everyone escaped him was beautiful. Despite ultimately destroying him, the scar he left from Sophia's death stuck around for quite a while. It took me...about twenty jumps to get over it, and I only ended up doing so by taking in the Dolls in Nechronica. I managed to connect with them, which helped me come back from that funk I'd been in for two centuries.
>>
>>51568362
Yeah, the smartest way to handle DB forms is how Goku did it. Master each form until you can hold it indefinitely. Though Saiyan Beyond God works that way without requiring you to train it, so once you get up there it's a moot point.
>>
So with all this talk about super forms and bullshit, all I want to know is how to do do it without the aesthetics. That blue hair is stupid.
>>
>>51569369
This is, in fact, my Final Form?
>>
>>51569369
Be bald. It is a simple fix.
>>
File: 1482331733224.gif (1MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482331733224.gif
1MB, 480x269px
>>51569369
>>
>>51568873
I always did like Trunks the second best among the saiyans. After Vegeta.
>>
File: 01.jpg (100KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
100KB, 899x889px
>>51569227
For my Jumper, it's been a long ass while from the last major one. She'd been unconsciously affecting most of her companions to make them more loyal and eventually one of the companions noticed that this was happening. Caused a real big fight between everyone taking sides, regardless of what my jumper thought at the time, and eventually things just fell apart with a companion leaving permanently and everyone else being forced to get back in line.

Didn't really leave her stronger/weaker, so much as set up stuff for years later so she could grow to accept what happened and move past it .
>>
>>51569418
Oh hey Val. Expect like at least a dozen Dragonball questions.
>>
>>51569050
LSSJ jump when
>>
>>51569432
Stop trying to drive off another jumpmaker, Timmy.
>>
File: I'm soooooooo excited, really.jpg (32KB, 770x457px) Image search: [Google]
I'm soooooooo excited, really.jpg
32KB, 770x457px
>>51569432
Thrilling.
>>
>>51569135
They're both in the next arc so we'll see how well they do.
>>
>>51569439
Just filch if off of Broly. It's not like he's actually using those genes for anything.
>>
>>51569451
I'm not?
>>
>>51569462
He's using it to make his power maximumerest!
>>
>>51569303
>>51569157
Plus don't forget, Whis and other Angels are above them, and even beyond that there's the Omni-king.
>>
>>51569418
What's the deal with Drakengard and child murder?
>>
>>51569454
Basically it comes down to how compatiable your DBM Jump is with this >>51568183 Jump here. A inter-Jump thing IMHO
>>
>>51568183
>.pdf
You know what this could use? A drawback that lets you choose to start in DB or DBZ.
>>
File: rubber.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rubber.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>51569484
>>
>>51569480
Is that they guy who blew up the multiverse?

...He won't compete if you take the Super drawback, will he?
>>
>>51569471
It's the new brand of shitposting.
You see he calls someone else a shitposter to stir up even more of a fuss.
In fact earlier in this thread he tried pulling the same thing.

I wouldn't worry about it. This Timmy shit is stupid regardless. Don't people know by now not to respond in the first place?
>>
>>51569273
>being a gary sue
Since when it Trunks a gary sue? It might be an ass pull, but he's not a self insert and he's not stronger than Goku or Vegeta, Toriyama just thought it'd be cool to have Trunks do something bad ass again after his planet gets scoured of life.
>>
>>51569484
It's like the edgiest stand up line I've heard yet.

I imagine it's just another grim dark fantasy thing.
>>
>>51569300
>That. Yes. That.
Huh?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_miebcsn9091qz4rgp.gif (728KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_miebcsn9091qz4rgp.gif
728KB, 500x275px
>>51569500
>that gif
wat.
>>
>>51569507
Omni-king doesn't seem to fight so I doubt it. He enjoys watching fights though. And blowing up the universes of the losers.
>>
>>51569317
It's your chain senpai
>>
So what exactly am I in for if I take the A Paper Hero's Journey drawback in Paper Mario? How dangerous is it? Would it be considered too power gamey to take it first Jump? Similarly, is there any reason not to pick the Flower Power and and Badge Link drawbacks if Paper Mario is your first Jump?
>>
>>51569484
The same thing with Drakengard 3 and being a slut, or Nier and genocide, and Drakengard 2 and being terrible.
>>
>>51569512
Didn't you know, anon? Only Goku is allowed to have ass pull transformations and kill the villain.
>>
>>51569566
There's a lot of drawbacks like that you can game with chain order. It's just a limitation of the system.
>>
>>51569495
I know Multiverse has one, but we can always use more Dragonball.
>>
>>51569566
Flower Power and Badge Link are almost free CP for a first jump. In fact Flower Power might as well be a perk.

Paper Hero's Journey is truely bullshit though especially Super Paper Mario. The others you could probably scrub your way thorugh with perseverance and making friends, but Super Paper mario has cosmic bullshit and Dimentio who can telefrag you for free if he feels like it. In game it doesn't matter since game overing for Mario isn't permanant, but for you that's a chain end. You also have to die that way to get the last pure heart in game. So good fucking luck.
>>
>>51569157
>Beerus can one shot the entire fucking universe if he wants to
>Beerus can blow up every one of them with one attack in an omnidirectional blast
>with raw force, apparently, instead of high-tier reality warping

How the fuck? Are universes like bottles in this setting? Is it just the known universe?
>>
>>51569495
You know, we happen to have a jump for that. Maybe you should go jump that.
>>
>>51569570
I would argue that Drakengard 2 is more about being stupid than being terrible. All the problems are due to people being stupid. Too stupid to be allowed to live. But in terms of gameplay it's about the same as Drakengard. Which is to say that they're both terrible.
>>
>>51569633
They're like tops.
>>
>>51569633
They are in fact giant bottles basically. They're the same size as the real universe though.
>>
>>51569633
There's a multiverse in Dragon Ball now so that's just blowing up one of them.
Ye old Dragon Ball's cosmology was a lot smaller than our universe, but now they're trying to make it more like real life.
>>
>>51569657
...What the fuck is Maikai?
>>
>>51569684
The Demon Realm. Hell is where evil people go.
>>
>>51569649
You play Drakengard games for the fucked up lore and characters, anon. So 2 is bad because it doesn't have that, and it still has the bad gameplay.
>>
>>51569684
Demon Realm where the Demon Race is from, they're kinda oddballs but it's Dragon Ball so...
>>
>>51569701
Drakengard 2 totally has fucked up lore and characters. It's just all the characters are villains. The lore is still pretty fucked up, though, what with the casual torture and death of people to fuel seals to hold back the eldritch god babies that sadly don't make an appearance.

You just have the misfortune of having your PoV stuck behind a complete tool.
>>
>>51569710
>>51569700
>>51569684
The Demon realm is the realm for pussies. The strongest being there is Dabura, and he tops out at like, Cell, maybe.
>>
>>51569757
>The Demon realm is the realm for pussies. The strongest being there is Dabura, and he tops out at like, Cell, maybe.
So he would have been the second strongest being in the universe going by Super and strongest if we go by Z. Dabura's only a mook because of the arc he shows up in.
>>
>>51569757
Super Perfect Cell. So he was basically the strongest being in the universe up until the Buu Saga aside from Beerus and Whis.
>>
File: 66c.jpg (264KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
66c.jpg
264KB, 1280x1810px
Renegade Jump # 23 ClusterTruck
Perks:
*Balance in all things (100)
*Shiny side up (100)
*Hundred Miles (100)
*Double Jump (100)
*Levitation (150)
*Air Dash (100)
*Time Slow (300)
Equipment:
*Grappling Hook (100)
*Rickety Jetpack (50)
Drawbacks:
*Dashboard Melting (+50)
*Midnight Highway (+50)
*Jerky Jalopy (+200)
*The longest road (+300)
*Highway to hell (+300)
*Shut up and drive (+100)

Journal Entry # 24444

I have to admit the idea of jumping from truck to truck in this deathtrap of a jump sounded rather scary. However I found out two things. First I am quite good at jumping and running along these trucks, second. They get really upset when you start using your powers creatively.

They never said I couldn’t surround my truck with a force field. They never said I couldn’t blow up every other truck on the road, They never said I couldn’t use a big energy fist to smack everything in my way.

Anyways somehow I managed to make it through this death trap. However I got bitched at every time I did something clever. “You’re not allowed to freeze the lava so you can drive across.” Despite the fact that was never a rule. “you’re not allowed to use magic fire balls to rocket jump.” I mean I rocket jumped with fireballs. That should be in the game. I just corrected the over site.
>>
>>51569782
>>51569796
Yes, you say that, but remember that he was still weaker than the saiyans. Now we have kaioshin stronger than him so the heavenly realm is superior, and there's the gods of destruction, angels, and omni-king obviously.

It would seem the infernal realm is the weakest one, as the divine is vastly superior and even the mortal realms have produced at least two superior species (Saiyans and Freeza.)
>>
So, today we have witnessed the end result of years of a beloved setting locked behind an End-jump. In less than a week not one, but two powergrab jumps were accepted to the drive in short succession, with hardly any objections. Let this be a lesson in jumpmaking, folks.
>>
What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink, jumpers?
>>
>>51569642
End jump only, and from what I've heard, the scenario for getting your Spark is pretty much impossible.
>>
>>51569961
Ginger Ale.
>>
>>51569961
Coffee.
>>
>>51569957
Can you fuck off please?
This is the third time and nobody is biting.
>>
>>51569961
Lemonade.

>>51569977
You just did.
>>
>>51569642
Why don't you go ahead and end your chain then, Echo?
>>
>>51569957
>>51569965
Both of you can fuck off right back to SB.
>>
>>51569965
Besides, it was (mostly) a joke, so chill.
>>
>>51569965
The DBZ scenario for sparking's difficulty is directly proportional to how long you've been jumping and how strong you are.
If you take it at say jump 30 you can squeeze through with dedication and moxie.
If you take it at jump 700+ you're fucked lol.
>>
>>51569961
Various teas.

>>51569966
excellent taste, friend.
>>
File: FreshBatch.jpg (106KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
FreshBatch.jpg
106KB, 894x894px
>>51569961
>>
>>51569961
Milkshakes, nearly every flavor
I don't care if it's technically a dessert food.
If you can drink it through a straw, it's a drink in my book.
>>
>>51569961
Apple juice.
>>
>>51570057
Until Zelda Majoria's Mask-Anon finishes we've got like no Milk in the chain that goes beyond simply being milk.
>>
>>51570123
Not quite. If you go to a Nasu jump you can get mana in your milk.
And if you go to Elona and bless milk it can make you taller.
Those are just what comes to mind, I'm sure there are others in the chain.
>>
>>51570123
Wind Waker will have the soup beyond super soup.
>>
>>51570123
>He didn't pick-up a Miltank in ANY of the three Pokemon Jumps
>>
>>51570143
>He didn't import a Miltank as a human and piss her off by calling her Milktank or MILFtank
>>
>>51570143
Miltank waifu is best waifu.
>>
File: Touch the Cow.jpg (128KB, 850x878px) Image search: [Google]
Touch the Cow.jpg
128KB, 850x878px
>>51570183
>implying that would piss her off
>implying she wouldn't get totally into it
>>
>>51570219
...that should say "Touch the Demonic Cow".

God damn it, me.
>>
>>51569965
Actually it is almost impossible not to win the DBZ endjump; everything will escalate until you are out of your depth, then you get a shounen boost to let you win, and then you spark.
>>
>>51570088
Hey, if you're a Majin with the ghost projector thing, can you summon ghosts of the people you've absorbed?
>>
Where can I read Dragonball AF? I want to know what I'm getting into.
>>
>>51570239
Not until they're fully absorbed within you.
>>
>>51570236
I thought the Spark was the shounen boost?
>>
>>51569961

Lemonade.
>>
>>51570014
>>51570236
The DB endjump is either the easiest or the hardest depending on how you wank it, basically.
>>
>>51570262
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>51570236
Everything will escalate until "nothing you can do could beat them." That means fighting your way through some really powerful opponents that you ARE capable of beating, to get to that final enemy.
>>
>>51570255
g.e-hentai funny enough.
>>
>>51570266
Excellent taste. How sweet? Do you like sugar bombs or just enough to accentuate and take the edge off the tartness?
>>
>>51570255
>>51570255
Take the Frieza Saga and the Shadow Dragon saga. You now know the plot to AF.
>>
>>51570255
It doesn't exist from what I can tell after a cursory search. The wiki page just regards it as a rumor and depictions of it are basically fanart and fanfiction.
>>
>>51570324
So is it supposed to be a fanfic or just an AUfic? I'm more surprised they did this AF thing first before Xenoverse
>>
>>51570335
There are two versions of AF that actually got made.
Both are fanworks.
>>
>>51570262
Does Unleashed Potential let you access your full power without transforming into Super Saiyan forms or whatever? And do you need to train constantly to not lose the power?
>>
>>51570335
It doesn't exist as CANON. It is, however, a real fanwork.
>>
File: Confused.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
>>51570335
Wut like it was easy enough to find some of it. http://dbafmangas1ch2.blogspot.com/
>>
>>51570319

Just enough sugar to take the edge off. I like it tart but I don't like sour bombs. If you've never tried, fresh blackberry lemonade is the very best. Been a while since I've had it but it's basically got a bit of a fruitier, fresher taste without masking the sour or sweet.
>>
>>51566498
As much as I hate saying this the Villain capstone might offer too much up front power (above ssj4 right off the bat WTF). Perhaps reduce it and have it provide a secondary benefit to make up for it? Such as a villain themed way of growing stronger other than normal training?
>>
>>51570348
Fanfic. The plot depends on the version, but it's basically:
>First AF
>Western Supreme Kai, the female Kai that Kid Buu killed in canon, is still alive here, and pissed off that no one came to help her.
>In order to take revenge, she took some of Goku's DNA/sperm (?) and made a baby with it.
>This baby is super stronk, and is basically Cell in terms of personality
>It comes to Earth and stomps SSJ4 Gohan and Vegeta
>Eventually, however, they seal it with the Z Sword, however they do a shit job so it's only sealed for a month
>The good guys train during this month to fight Kai Cell.
>Manga abruptly ends before this happens due to the author being hired for Super, turns out it was all just a story Roshi was telling Goku and Vegeta Jr.
>Roshi is touched by the new generation, and trusts the future to them. He has a vision of all the people he's met in his life, and then dies smiling.

The second version is basically, like the other anon stated, a rehash of the Frieza and Shadow Dragon arcs.
>>
>>51570363
The version offered by the jump will give you Gohan's mystic transformation at his level, it will not do anything more or less. You can still use super saiyan, you still need to train go keep up your power IN GENERAL. You won't lose the perk by not training for a few days.
>>
>>51568183
What counts as a 'neutral act' for Villain Mode? Would living a normal life count? Eating an apple? Crossing the street?
>>
File: Cow Girl21.jpg (219KB, 850x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Cow Girl21.jpg
219KB, 850x1184px
>>51569961

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51570413
Wait, it's a transformation? I thought it just unlocked your full potential in base.
>>
>>51570425
One that doesn't really cost anything to enter yes. I based it on what I knew of it in canon, before I became aware of the differences given in the comments section on Multiverse. Rulings were already made so go with that.
>>
File: Ainz Approves.jpg (71KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz Approves.jpg
71KB, 540x383px
>>51570418
My man.
>>
>>51570403
>The plot depends on the version
Are we supposed to choose a version or are both of the versions canon for the jump?
>>
>>51570441
How's it different in Multiverse?
>>
>>51570455
Got discussed plenty over the past thread or two, so I'd look there.
>>
>>51570454
It says in the jump itself that you choose one of the two versions. Afterwards, you can then jump the other one before moving on if you like, but you don't get anything else from it besides the experience. No more cp, companions, items, perks, drawbacks, etc.
>>
>>51570401
>Setting where everyone is already far beyond GT
>Being above a mid-GT character in strength is somehow too strong
>>
>>51570465
Would being a Saiyan in AF give you the potential to go SSG if you went to Multiverse and took the Super drawback?
>>
>>51570477
Vegeta is just mastering SSJ3 at the start of the comic anon.
>>
>>51570441
Wow, uh, ok. Kind of disappointing, but it is what it is.
>>
>>51570482
You might be able to do it in AF, as apparently Battle of Gods happens in one of the versions.
>>
How dangerous is a Shiki to a jumper, because I've started to become a bit battle hungry and I want to know if they would make good opponents.
>>
>>51570465
So if I don't buy the perk, could I get the Old Kai to unlock my potential and get that version instead?
>>
>>51570491
Shinki from what?
>>
>>51570484
Probably a pride thing, since he doesn't have that form even at the end of GT. He had to cheat to get to Goku's level.
>>
>>51570441
Not, him, but it's a fairly recent jump. It's likely people won't care if you make a different one, and well, you already did when you previously said that everything worked as it did in Multiverse.
>>
>>51570403
...Isn't Roshi immortal? Like, he can't die by old age but can die in battle immortal?
>>
>>51570487
It's kinda better, actually. Since you can stack other transformations on top of it.
>>
>>51570517
Normally yes, but this is fanfiction.
>>
>>51570517
By canon, yes. As he says in DB, he drank from the fountain of youth (which is or was apparently a thing in-setting), even his mom and his older sister are still around too. But it's a fan comic, the writer probably forgot.
>>
>>51570517
>The lecherous old man is an immortal
Man Dragon Ball fanfics are crazy shit. How many more will be made into jumps?
>>
>>51570511
Multiverse's version is kinda bad, since it instates an absolute cap on your power and brings you up to it.
>>
>>51570517
By Dragon Ball canon, yeah Master Roshi has drank from the Fountain of Youth and will never die of old age. By AF canon, he might have just 'let' himself die after all those years.

>>51570528
Nah that's canon anon.
>>
>>51570482
No idea.

>>51570487
Oh well.

>>51570493
If you want, though you'll have to deal with all the limitations.

>>51570511
Do what you want.
>>
>>51569243
Black magic of the highest degree.
>>
>>51570528

Nah, you're misunderstanding, Roshi is immortal in canon, he can't die from old age. He was mortal in the fanfic for some reason.
>>
>>51570528
Probably no more.
All the good stuff is already done. And I'm being very generous by calling either AF good.
>>
>>51570532
That is just an aspect of the setting, you could train past that if you had an OOC source of additional room to grow.
>>
>>51570544
Although apparently he has to eat a special plant or he gets even older according to Super.
>>
File: Shiki.png (237KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki.png
237KB, 512x724px
>>51570500
the nasu ones preferably this one
>>
>>51570532
I think it's less "as absolutely as strong as you can ever be" and more "the absolute potential of your power as you are now" Gohan could still train to get stronger. He just didn't.
>>
>>51570534
Val, I have a few (related) questions. Cell Androids can achieve the Super Saiyan God form (or an equivalet) due to having Saiyan DNA, correct? And Cell Androids can also spawn Cell Android Juniors like Cell can, correct? If both of these are true, could I, as a Cell Android, spawn five juniors and use them to perform the Super Saiyan God ritual?
>>
>>51570565
Always capable of killing you, not much of a threat beyond simply having the ability to kill you if you are dumb enough to let a SHIKI cut you.
>>
>>51570519
Not really. Most transformations work by enhancing the base form anyway, so this would just be a static power-boost with some weird non-canon rules attached. If anything it'd make you weaker.
>>
>>51570577

Why would they be able to do that? Super Saiyan Gods don't exist in Multiverse.
>>
>>51570577
>Can't see when your questioning is getting under someone's skin.
>>
>>51570577
If you want Cell Androids to be able to achieve the unique transformations, sure. They can spawn yes. If you think they'd be valid and they can transform, you can use them for the ritual. Of course, this would mean taking Super drawback.
>>
>>51570565
Straight up you die if you get hit.
So don't do that. IT really wouldn't be a good fight since you're playing rocket tag with knives.
>>
>>51570588
The Old Kai's ritual in DBZM puts you at the strongest you could possibly be. That is why you can't train past it. If you gained more potential for growth you could most likely keep training to achieve said new potential.
>>
File: 1164.png (207KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1164.png
207KB, 600x848px
>>51570600
Super drawback, Bee man.
>>
>>51570616
>That is why you can't train past it
Where is this stated?
>>
>>51570605
>>51570583
oh well it can't be helped
>>
>>51570527
Actually some things get missed over the years but Master Roshi has many ways to be Immortal. He kept a pet Immortality Phoenix, which granted it's owner Immortality, and has drank an Immortality Elixir on top of his Fountain of Youth find. In addition to that he eats Paradise Grass which lengthens ones years, for what reason I don't know. His pet Phoenix is dead after someone fed it 'tainted bird seed' but the other forms of immortality are in play for the old Master, he just doesn't have his 1-Up bird anymore.
>>
>>51570600
With the Super drawback. Probably should have mentioned that.

>>51570601
? That was my first question here.

>>51570604
I mean, they have on in Dragon Ball Heroes, so I assume it's possible? Yeah, I'm going to have to take that drawback, which means Goku and Vegeta will probably have Super Saiyan Blue when the tournament comes. Going to have to train like crazy so I can be a Blue Cell!

...I'm just going to look like Blue Cell. Recolor jokes will abound.

>Behold, the Perfect Warrior-
>You're just a Blue Cell.
>W-well...y-you're just a Blue Super Saiyan!
>At least I have an original design.
>S-SHUT UP, I'M A TOTALLY ORIGINAL CHARACTER!
>>
>>51570620

Ooooh, shit, I forgot about that. My bad.
>>
>>51570605
What if you had instant-death immunity?
>>
>>51570636
He probably likes his back up insurance.
>>
>>51570604
>>51570645
Oh, by the way, thanks Val. I appreciate you answering my question. Now I have to figure out how to not get my ass kicked by the Blue Super Saiyans, Fem Broly, and...everyone else.
>>
>>51570645
>? That was my first question here.
Responding to a post where she's obviously irritated by questioning? Learn tact and context.
>>
>>51570664
Sorry, I was just trying to ask a question. Didn't mean to cause any problems.
>>
>>51570620
>Beerus ate a bird man
See, this just convinces me I have to go with my plan of being a jackal man and barking at him.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

Time to get off my lazy ass and do my Stalwart Tiger

Last Time-We beat up robots while in power armor, then became a Lord of Evolution in Kamen Rider Heisei part 1

1.Terminator
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Naruto
4.Blazblue
5.Ciel Nosurge
6.Star Wars:OT
7.White Knight Chronicles
8.Nanoha

I do NOT need replacements, since I have jumps in the Reserved list.
>>
>>51570633
From the wiki
>Like his Universe 18 and 16 counterpart, Elder Kai has the ability to unlock all potential of individuals, or will ever be able to reach. He offered to do this to Videl, stating her power would be greater than final form King Cold. This ritual puts a person at their maximum, they cannot go beyond this point by training. The ritual removes all inconveniences like transformations or Kaioken. The only way to come close, is to naturally train oneself to their absolute maximum, like Gokū and Vegeta have done. But the mystic abilities remains superior.
>>
>>51570683
>Robots from the future.
Huh. No way to make this funny.
>>
>>51570680
>Man, Jumper and Lord Beerus just do not get along. They're like-
>Cats and dogs?
>Huh. Yeah, that's exactly what they're like.
>>
>>51570685
Yeah, and I could edit the wiki to say it slowly turns people into ocelots.
>>
>>51569539
The tire has psychic abilities. It's from the movie rubber.
>>
>>51570699
It does. Ocelots are the ultimate manifestation of potential. Did you learn nothing in seventh grade bio class?
>>
>>51570685
>Go to AF first
>Go to DBM
>Get the Kai to do the ritual
UNLIMITED POWAH?
>>
File: Revolver Ocelot.png (261KB, 610x672px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver Ocelot.png
261KB, 610x672px
>>51570699
>>51570707
>Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot
>>
>>51570711
I meant to say get Potential from AF. Fuck.
>>
>>51570711
Not really, the ritual takes longer the more potential you have to unlock. Videl was stated in the comic to have enough that it would take 10 hrs to unlock hers and Gohan took 25, at a certain point training would become faster/easier.
>>
>>51570718
Yeah yeah, you're very funny, Fist.
>>
So SSJ5 is a thing in AF, right? How does it stack up in DBM?
>>
>>51570656
It's not like she's casting Doom.
She's cutting you along the metaphysical lines that you break easily on, and conceptually cutting you to death. That's like saying instant death immunity prevents you from getting your head chopped off or something. Any non fatal wounds also never heal which is something to keep in mind.

If you are capable of dying in any sense the MEoDP can kill you. And if you aren't they can still kill you it's just harder because they're actually killing your existence instead of just murdering your body.

MEoDP are a no limits fallacy of the worst kind. Assume they beat everything, because they usually do.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51566529
I got Not Important arrested and shot myself in the head rather than participate in the Hatred gauntlet.

>>51566870
>Exalted?

I'd just like to point out that for 90% of Charms, the powerlevels of Exalted are implicit rather than explicit. Like, the shock factor comes from the idea of how universally applicable they are (e.g. PDs perfectly D any conventional attack barring one specific flaw, Principle Invoking Onslaught really can transmute anything into anything covered by the Resources background, Neighbourhood Relocation Scheme works on anyone's neighbourhood etc) most of the time rather than Merela wrestling a Primordial.

But before accounting for specific Exalt gimmicks, your average Exalt is "merely" a Servant-level combatant who effectively has a more costly version of EX Imperial Privilege that lets them win harder at things by using up spiritual energy.

Like, this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778

This is a pretty good representation of an E6 Daybreak-caste Abyssal and an E8 Full Moon-caste Lunar duking it out. But if Lunars didn't suck.

>>51567756
...is Broly canonically like, just a troubled manchild in canon?

That's. That's kind of sad.

>>51567822
Yeah. It didn't just remind me of Exalted, it was everything Exalted SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

>>51568319
Fallen London, technically if you leave through the Avid Horizon into space. We finally got a look at what may or may not be dragons. They look like what you'd imagine Void Krakens to look like

Also Discworld technically takes place on the backs of several.

>>51569369
Themed Powers from Skullgirls

>>51569484
To be fair the main child being murdered's the vessel for a bunch of giant flying world-eating babies.

>>51569961
Chrysanthunum tea, although soma and my Mt. Meru coffee blend are close seconds.

>>51570123
I created some with a Gaian Bastion and a breed of goat derived from the Sæhrímnir, actually. Tastes like eternal rejuvenation!
>>
>>51570737
>Fist
I fail to see how making a Revolver Ocelot joke makes me the Many-Fisted one. The last time I posted that some anon chastised me for not also taking the name Revolver Ocelot. I thought it would be funnier if I actually did it this time...
>>
>>51570738
DBM doesn't even have SSJ4.
>>
>>51570711
In DBZM the unlocking ritual is progressive, doing that would be basically just be replacing training with having some guy do a silly dance around you. Eventually the silly dance would be so much slower than normal training that there wouldn't be much of a point to doing it at all.
>>
>>51570765
So wait, are you Many?
>>
>>51570738
Presumably because it's a fanfic all of the SSJ#s would be a thing
>>
>>51570760
>...is Broly canonically like, just a troubled manchild in canon?
Yes, Broly is consumed by unstoppable rage thinking about Goku. As long as he has something suppressing his rage at him, Broly is nothing more than a calm doormat of a person.
>>
>>51570760
>is Broly canonically like

IIRC, yeah. When he was a baby he was placed next to Goku who would not stop crying. This basically drove him insane. It's only thanks to some sort of slave-mind control thing from his Father that he isn't constantly angry.
>>
>>51570760
>It didn't just remind me of Exalted
What. But how?
>>
>>51570800
Goku, fucking shit up as usual.
>>
>>51568183
Do discounts stack? Say I have a discount on Go Further Beyond from both being a Saiyan and the Z Fighter origin.

Would the perk be 300 or 150?
>>
>>51570788
No? I just thought I'd make a Revolver Ocelot joke. I seriously don't get why that would make me Manyfist. Doesn't he always use his name when he posts?
>>
>>51570808
A lot of blame also lies with King Vegeta for trying to have Broly stabbed to death because he thought the child would be a threat.

King Vegeta was the bitch of saiyans. All other saiyans we see are basically "GRRR YEAH YOU BETTER TRAIN AND POWERUP I WANT A CHALLENGE!" King Vegeta sees a challenge and has it assassinated as a baby. More pragmatic, sure, but cowardly too.
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
>>51570683
Terminator-Robots from the future traveling into the past to kill the one person who can kill them? Not the weirdest thing I've heard
0/1600
Rolled for 2015-Salvation
Resistance, Rolled for 21
Free Smash those metal motherfuckers
Free I'm Anon, Sergant Tech-com, DN38416
Discount I'd Die for Anon- A King's subjects must be loyal or the realm will fail.
Discount One man who taught us to fight- A King must protect his people at all costs, and teach them how to stand up to the enemy.
No Fate but what we make- I HATE fate. I will make my own fate, for I am the Rightful Ruler of all I survey!
Free Anti-Radiation Pills

My Mission is to protect you+400- I pick Raven, because I'm not protecting the bane of my existence.
Why+50- Curiosity is never a problem
I'm old, not obsolete+50- More time to take over the world!
Wash Day Tomarrow?+100- Why would nudity bother me?
>>
>>51570815
Probably because he's infamous for using memes at all the wrong times.
>>
>>51570811
Anon, it says right before the perks that if you have a double discount it's free.

>100cp perks are free to their origin, all others are discounted. Any perk with a discount from race and origin is free.
>>
>>51570828
Huh, I should read things more thoroughly.
>>
>>51570840
I actually don't have room to talk, I missed it the first time as well. Don't worry about it.
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51570824
1.SMT
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Naruto
4.Blazblue
5.Ciel Nosurge
8.Nanoha

No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies.
>>
>>51570853
>I roll 1 twice in a row
What are the fucking odds?
About 1 in 64?
>>
>>51570824
>Um sir, can you get down from there?
>Why?
>Because you're standing out in the open... naked.
>Why?
>Because... I... what?
>>
>>51570685
It should probably be rewritten to say that it doesn't do that, now. The perk as described implies that's what it's doing, with the "innate Ki power and skill" bits, but it's apparently some sort of "Transformation" that doesn't actually work that way.
>>
>>51570865
More like "The King dresses as he pleases!"
>>
>>51570793
It's kind of sad, they really didn't bother giving Broly much of a back story at all did they? I mean He hates Goku because he heard Goku crying in the crib next to him when he was a baby if I remember correctly.
>>
>>51570853
>SMT
Oh boy, THIS ought to be fun. I can just see it now...

>Pfft, demons? That's no big deal-OH MYSELF PAIN, PAIN, SO MUCH PAIN!

I actually want to see Tiger meet Lucifer, just because their interaction would be hilarious.
>>
>>51570885
Sadly I've never played SMT, so I can't trust myself to even attempt to characterize Lucy.
>>
>>51570882
Yeah, it literally drove him mad. Both in the "RAGE" and "get in the "time for the straightjacket" way.

Captcah... how is a mailbox a stop sign?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51570789
...I read that as SSJW. And now all I can imagine is the Legendary Super Social Justice Warrior transforming through rage at the patriarchy.

>>51570793
>>51570800

...WHO IS APPARENTLY ACTUALLY REAL AND MALE.

>>51570805
Oh come on, I can't be the only one who sees this?

>Kubo

Clearly a prodigy Solar like Fair Eyes, except maybe a Zenith Caste since he seems to spec in Performance

>Monkey and Beetle

Gods generally don't take well to losing their domain, and gaining a new one e.g. guardianship can come with drastic changes. As for the latter-heroic Beastman.

>the gashadokuro

Autonomous bonestrider, nuff said

>Kubo's aunts and grandfather

The most negative yet accurate depiction of deities from Yu-Shan trying to relate to mortals I've seen to date. Notice how grandad basically treats his daughters as personal legbreakers, and goes full Zamasu near the end? That just smacks of the divine elitism up there.

>the ending

The kid literally imposed the concept of mortality through enlightenment from the natural cycle of life and death to defeat the big bad.

If that's not a beautiful way of fluffing an upgrade Charm to Ghost-Eating Technique then I don't know what is.
>>
>>51570903
Think Milton. SMT-verse Lucifer see himself as ultimately being the good guy, and it's all just necessary evils to tear down the tyranny of Heaven. Whether that's true or just him buying his own bullshit varies from game to game. Either way, he loves to manipulate people through transparently obvious alter-egos. Yeah, Louis Cyphre, we get it. You're not as funny as you think you are.
>>
>>51570919
Eh, I've never played Exalted, but that seems like a bit of a stretch desu.
>>
File: It's not WRONG.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
It's not WRONG.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
>>51570853
Honest Question time everyone.
Do you think SMT is appropriate for the birth of a new Primordial? The Imperator Infinita.

>>51570935
>Milton
Who? You're gonna have to be more specific.
So he's a Revolutionary for Chaos who may or may not be full of shit? Got it.

>Tiger is a Slayer who is favored by SWLiHN, and specs heavily into Cecylene
>AKA the "Law Trio"
Well that's gonna go down like a blimp.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51570948
Nor I and to each their own-but I've read enough sourcebooks and splatbooks that I sincerely think the film's the most Exaltedy non-Exalted thing I've ever seen since Asura's Wrath.

I mean for goodness' sake-Kubo and his mom's signature magical technique is A GOLDEN BLAST OF ENERGY that seemingly PERFECTLY DEFENDS against anything in their way! That's the Holy keyword in action right there!
>>
>>51568183
You might want to add a 50CP item, since you can get left with 50CP from imports or Hybrid.
>>
>>51570978
>Who? You're gonna have to be more specific.
John Milton. 17th century British poet, wrote Paradise Lost, greatly influenced how Lucifer is perceived. "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" and all that, that's his work.
>>
>>51570978
SMT is appropriate, however it's the kind of setting where trying that will get you killed.
Being in a cocoon for so long while demons are about is asking for it.
I suppose if your compainons kept you safe you might be able to do it. Alternatively you did buy a forcewall right?
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
>>51570998
Ah, fair enough. I haven't heard of John Milton in years, my mistake.

>>51571007
I did buy forcewall, and my companions consist of. Another Infernal, a Raksha who is a borderline Ishvara, The Emerald Blossom, Several empowered humans or monsters(mostly from Van Helsing), Amaterasu, Raven, Zelda, a Smart AI from Halo, and a Charzard.
>>
>>51570978
It seems appropriate to me, yeah.

Oh no, he's definitely genuine. For example, everytime someone beats him (with the exception of Law, who's usually about to commit genocide or some other unspeakable act), he praises them for it, because he genuinely believes that those who are strongest, smartest, etc. should prevail. He's also putting himself on the line to accomplish this, and would happily sign his own death warrant if it meant that YHVH would be gone for good. Because believe me, YHVH is basically the worst of the Law trio put together, being as arrogant as Malfeas, as controlling as She Who Lives in Her Name, and as hypocritical as Cecylene. Lucifer is very much preferable to Him, considering the old cheese head merrily commits universal scale genocide all the time, all the while excusing it by saying "I'm God, that makes me right, and you can burn in hell for DARING to say anything different.".
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51570978
>SMT

For the franchise as a whole? A major plot point in Strange Journey and Apocalypse is gods trying to be reborn as something else, or trying to remake the world in their own image.

That said...maybe not for the SMT 1 jump, since that one's mainly about one guy's life being gradually whittled down by the apocalypse. Or either of the DeSu jumps, which are more about Abel reconnecting with his family or aliens trying to delete the Earth.

Maaaybe DDS at a stretch, since people being merged with demons is a big part of the plot?
>>
>>51570978
Lucifer is the opponent of YHVH, as opposed to Satan who is a servant of YHVH. Lucifer is the rogue angel who rebelled against God and Heaven since he viewed divine will as tyranny and now he leads the forces of Chaos to overthrow the Great Will and plunge the entire multiverse into anarchy.

What YOU need to know about Lucifer, however, is that he's a multiversal reality warping monster who can contemptuously destroy universes and is pretty much completely invincible unless you're on the level where you have insane conceptual hax and destroying billions of universes with an hour's work is within the purview of your abilities. This is a guy who is so powerful than not even going to DBM and DBAF and Fate and everywhere else and becoming a hax universe-busting god is going to help you. He will bend you over and fuck you until you like it.
>>
>>51571054
Eh, that's only true when he's able to go all out, like in Nocturne. Canonically, he was beaten by Aleph, who's basically magic Captain America created by the Archangels.
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>51571007
>>51571032
>>51571039
>2 votes "For"
>1 vote of "Kinda"

So are we going with Yes? Tiger goes Devil Tiger and becomes something New, something that will cause the Shinma themselves to shudder at its' birth?

>>51571054
I'm not gonna say you're wrong, because I've never played an SMT game in my life so I have no fucking idea. But that SOUNDS like wanking for a series you really like.
>>
>>51571054
Hold yer horses there, I don't disagree he's stronger than most of the heavyweights from what you mentioned but Demifiend can manage it in the True Demon route and he "merely" beat up one of YHVH's avatars rather than an entire multiverse as some would have you believe. Granted, he was fully juiced up on a magatama donated by Luci himself at the time-but Aleph can pull it off too in SMT2.

>bend you over and fuck you

Also maybe you need to take a break in Pornhub or something, you seem to be projecting a little hard there
>>
>>51571073
>canonically he was beaten by Aleph
>beaten by Aleph
Yes, and so was literally God.
>>
>>51571032
Yeah, and the Chaos path involves trading one tyrant for millions of them. It's the world of brutal darwinism, where the strong do what they will and the weak endure what they must. The only difference between the Law path and the Chaos path is how many of the strong there are oppressing the weak. The best path is Neutral, where humanity tells all the supernatural beings to fuck off, this is our planet and we'll govern it ourselves, thank you.

>>51571054
To be fair, he jobs most of the time. Yeah, at full power he can do that, but you can count the number of times he uses his full power on one hand. And the hand's lost a few fingers in an industrial accident.
>>
>>51571076
Well, technically the Shinma won't shudder because technically you don't exist from their perspective even harder than usual since you're in another jump at the time.

The Axiom/Great Will probably will be slightly confused, though.
>>
>>51571076
Of course, always go Devil Tiger. Hell, there's a good chance that in your continuity they're called "Devil Tigers" because Stalwart Tiger came up with the idea. You said you played him in an actual campaign, right? Was that actually the case?
>>
>>51571076
He's...not wrong? Sort of? Lucifer is, in fact, stronger than a universe buster. Kagatsuchi, from SMT 3: Nocturne, canonically creates and destroys countless universes. Metatron is stronger than him, and Lucifer is in turn stronger than HIM. So that's a thing.

>>51571085
Eh, touche.

>>51571086
Hey, I'm not saying Chaos is the best path, I agree that Neutral is better. I'm just saying that I'd take Chaos over Law any day. At least in Chaos I'll still have free will, rather than being a puppet eternally praising an arrogant, mass murdering tyrant.
>>
>>51571086
I think SMT 4's the biggest example of that since he goes down to some shmuck samurai who needed the hype of retroactively being empowered by the Axiom and had no outside boons at the time beyond some token buffs from Law or Chaos or the human spirit depending on who Flynn backs.

Though that Luci being a chunk of Satan played as a sucker may or may not point to him being an entirely different character and imposter created by YHVH
>>
>>51571081
No, the Demifiend destroyed Kagutsuchi within all of the billions of universes within the Amala network and then went off to fight the Great Will, for whom YHVH is merely an avatar. And it's heavily implied that he WON.
>>
>>51571111
Fug.

>it's heavily implied

According to Apocalypse's best DLC, he doesn't before Stephen and Nanashi get involved, at least.
>>
>>51571097
He hasn't hit Devil-Tiger in campaign yet, he's still working on conquering the North. Though he's begun to have...doubts in his near perfect faith to the Yozi.
>>
>>51571076
At the very tippy top SMT powerlevels go full retard.
Lucifer is close enough to get in on the action. With enough hax and biggatons you can beat him though. It's just going to be a very very rough time.
>>
>>51571111
To be fair, the Demifiend had an army of demons and Lucifer backing him up. Also, canonically the only word we've had with him and the True Demon route is that Lucifer killed him in their fight and Stephen had to revive him. Then again, the same thing can be said about all the other protagonists, which is...eh.

I don't like Apocalypse. I just...I don't. I prefer the old cosmology, where YHVH was the top dog and everyone was trying to foil his plans and overthrow him. He just seems so much...lesser, now. And hearing that the old protags died and had to be revived by Stephen is kind of a bummer.
>>
>>51571147
I never played Apocalypse and every time I hear about it I'm kind of glad I didn't.
>>
Does RWBY have anything that can stop a Covenant Strike Fleet from glassing the planet? Or kill asteroids for that matter?
>>
>>51571175
No.

No.
>>
>>51568183
Do Saiyans start with any of the Super Saiyan forms, since this is post GT?
If not, can the transformation from Go Further Beyond be Super Saiyan?
>>
>>51571185
Good. Are there any antagonists that might survive several rounds of glassing and potentially retaliate?
>>
is it just me or is eclipse Phase is the only jump that offer something to make you legitimately good with people, I see lots of charisma boosts and Fiat social perks but you can get actual social skills in eclipse phase.
>>
>>51571175
Probably not, on both counts. But something shattered their moon and caught it in a time loop, so maybe. It's pretty low-power so far, but you never know when they're going to hit the shonen line and escalate crazily.

>>51571198
Maybe. We don't know what Salem's capabilities are, yet.
>>
>>51571157
It''s not a BAD game, per say. It just retcons a lot of stuff. YHVH is just an avatar, humans are the only things that can kill gods, and the only reason humans can do that is because we're empowered by some cosmic force (the Great Will in Japan, the Axiom in the States). Lucifer and the Archangels are just the two halves of Satan (which makes zero sense with SMT 2, where they were all separate characters. Unless Lucifer and the Archangels are fakes? Which makes even less sense because why would the demons serve a fake, where's the real Lucifer, and why make fake Archangels in the first place?), and Metatron can be mass produced. No, seriously, there's a whole army of him in the final dungeon. Oh, and the reason why YHVH went insane? It's because he was alone. Really. Because there was no equal to him, he thought he was the supreme being and thus decided that everyone else should do what he says. Which makes no sense because 1. if he's just an avatar of the Great Will, there should be other avatars that are his equal, and 2. there were other gods.

This is ignoring the fact that Stephen is stronger than YHVH for some reason, Dagda can grant the ability to permanently kill gods, even YHVH, and then there's the previously mentioned DLC, where-in Stephen is stronger than YHVH and it's revealed that all the past protagonists died and had to be revived through a fight with Stephen.
>>
>>51571208
>they're going to hit the shonen line and escalate crazily.
Yeah, that's why I'd prefer to preemptively reset their civilization down to the Stone Age, and remove their race entirely if necessary.

>Maybe. We don't know what Salem's capabilities are, yet.
Well I guess cracking the planet should work as a last ditch measure.
>>
>>51571207
Exalted has a school for that, you can go to it in Dragonbloods.
Perfect Communication skills in Worm comes with that as well even if it is decidedly superhuman.

There's also plenty of you're good at a mundane skill perks out there. You could just be good at talking to people.
>>
>>51570853
SMT- Demons? Pfft easy, the only threat would be Third-Circle equivalents.
0/1600
Drop-in
Underground Mall, but surrounded Demons
Free Honest Liar
Discount Hollow Presence- It is not me being nothing, it is my rightful tithe as King
Discount Pillar Choice
Discount Primordial Might- ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Strongest Magic
Dormant Power
Free Theme Music
Sealing Bell

The Trials of Masakado+300- A worthy trial for a King.
Two Steps From Hell+200- So Malfeas for non-Infernals.
The girl that was killed in the park+100- ....Amaterasu you did this just to annoy me didn't you?

>Writefagging coming in soon
>>
Would Zenkai activate if you were killed and revived by a 1-up? Did Goku ever get a Zenkai from one of the times he died?
>>
>>51571252
Pretty sure he never did. You have to survive.
>>
>>51571234
That seems like a bit of an overreaction to a bunch of cute girls and shadow monsters desu, you're gonna be in trouble if you ever go to Supcom or 40K.
>>
>>51571252
When you actually die you don't get one.
However Cell got a zenkai from pulling his from a single cell revival.
1-ups shouldn't give you one unless you aren't actually dead. Like the ones that only kick in for fatal wounds instead of on death.
>>
File: ChameleonWalking.jpg (96KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
ChameleonWalking.jpg
96KB, 625x468px
>>51570788
>>51570737
So first I get confused with Mardukth now I'm getting confused with Anon/Revolver Ocelot.
>>
>>51571207
You probably don't realize it but there are plenty of perks all over the place that affect social skills.
>>
>>51571208
>>51571234
To be fair, the odds of it escalating that much is unlikely. We're in Volume 4, and the only thing that's changed is that the protagonists are slightly better fighters, are able to use their semblances better, and are slowly getting smarter. The only one that's really gotten a big boost is Cinder, and she's not all that and a bag of chips. The biggest we've possibly seen is the King of Vale from the Great War, who's power was so great his actions were attributed to freak storms by historians, who are obviously going to be proven wrong. And even then, it's implied that he had the Relics and that he was one of Ozpin's past lives. So it won't escalate that much.

>>51571250
This might be the first time I've ever seen someone NOT have the World of Chaos drawback in their build.
>>
>>51571257
>>51571277
Ok thanks.
>>
>>51571270
40K and Supcom are what makes glassing planets possible with ease anon. 40K also encourages glassing planets with heretics like RWBY.
>>
>>51571207
I think that kind of thing is implied in a lot of other perks, rather than explicitly stated.
For example there's Expression from Persona,
>When you speak, people listen. Your word choice, diction, use of body language, and similar skills are phenomenal, giving you an exceptional ability to get your point across, and persuade others to follow it. Keep at it, and you could be a skilled politician or master salesman.
>Your Persona's physical power has also increased, as your effect on the Collective Unconscious has deepened.
So the "Keep at it..." part implies that the perk provides a skill you practice and improve, rather than just a fiat "you make talk good".
>>
I have a crazy Idea because I know less than nothing about either of these things and I want to know could I do something.
First is that Infernal Exalted seem to have an inner world with inner entities if I am getting this right or they can develop one at least.
Second in F.E.A.R. you encounter a ghost who is very scary but she has also been deeply screwed over. How would one go about creating an inner world and would it be a terrible idea to invite her to be an inhabitant. Not as possession but cohabitation.
This is probably the absolute worst idea ever but I have to ask.
>>
>>51571315
Ask Paranoidanon
>>
File: I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>51571250

Mistakes were made. I was overconfident in my strength. True I blasted away the lesser demon-kin like flies, incredibly annoying and persistent flies that just wouldn't leave me the FUCK ALONE, but like flies. The greater of their kind on the other hand. I underestimated their might. I went to my first Challenge full of pride, and was utterly destroyed. True I did not go all out myself, but that was more arrogance in the end. I faced more defeats after that, one even nearly taking my life.

But in that moment, when a blade nearly pierced my heart. I had an epiphany. Knowledge that has been crawling on the back of my mind for CENTURIES that I just could not nail down come rushing to me all at once. And suddenly, I knew what I must do. I told my servants what I planned, what I would BECOME. Despair and the Blossom delighted in the idea, Amaterasu, Raven, and Zelda looked far more worried, but consented to protecting me while I slumbered. I knew, I KNEW, it would require another Chrysalis. And so I hid, guarded my chambers by ever means available to me, and formed it. As I slumbered I dreamed of Conquest.

OOC:I am treating all of the Devil-Tiger Charms up to Rising Phoenix as part of the same ritual, for thematics.
>>
>>51571315
Creating an inner world is a heretical charm infernals can learn. It has a few prereqs but none are prohibitive.
You can also just shortcut things by buying the perk for it in the jump. It comes with additional benefits that way so it's worth doing.
As for F.E.A.R. you'd have to have some way of making her a companion to take her with you after the jump is over. The inner world can't pod peple. Also having Alma inside you is very much so a bad idea. Letting Crazy inside your soul is just asking for it even if they didn't deserve it so hard.
>>
>>51571315
Custom Heresy charm branching off the Ebon Dragon's Exiled By Wicked Hate (sends target into another dimension), and Cecelyne's Gifts of Greater Glory (grants supernatural boons) and Miracle Gift Mastery (lets you grant wishes instantly)
>>
>>51571315
Ravenloft, to do that you need to recruit her as a companion. The Inner World can't pod people. Now, it shouldn't be that hard. Alma's big problem is that she had a shit childhood because of her dad, and her kids being taken from her. If you have any resurrection magic, you could use it to revive her and reunite her with her kids (Paxton's a dick though, probably best to stick with Point Man), it should help a lot. Use some charisma and other perks, and you could probably convince her to come along with you.

Alternatively, if you attract her fancy, she might decide to come along with you that way. She's she falls for someone, she falls HARD.
>>
>>51571348
Is there a way for your Third and maybe Second circles to leave your Inner world? Or at least, project an avatar outside it.
>>
>>51571366
That spoiler should say When she falls for someone, not She's she. Damn it.
>>
>>51571370
Yeah demon summoning is ezmode for an infernal.
There's nothing keeping them there if you make some kind of entrance either.
They can be banished back with sorcery, but that only ties them up for like a week.
>>
>>51571370
You are not a Yozi, you have made no binding oaths that might keep you from sending your demons out to do whatever you want them to.
>>
>>51571315
This anon >>51571366 has the right idea.
But you might also want to consider some sort of power dampener for her.
Her dad was a monster, admittedly, but it didn't help that her powers only pick up on people's negative vibes.
>>
>>51571348
I don't think I bought the perk that lets you do that and I know nothing of charms and such. Sadly My Renegade really isn't set up to help people like this that well...However you are most likely correct that this is a terrible idea. SO I'll just try and have her try and calm Alma while she is there as she is trying to do other stuff... like survive.
>>
>>51571386
>>51571389
Do you lose the aspect they personify while they're outside though?
>>
File: Climb that Waterfall.jpg (77KB, 1145x697px) Image search: [Google]
Climb that Waterfall.jpg
77KB, 1145x697px
>>51571337
The very foundations of the world shook at my awakening. All who dwelled within this incarnation of Creation felt the ascension of a new Primordial, even if they could not comprehend what it was they felt. It was a Blasphemy pure and true, and yet a true Divinity the likes this world had never seen had been born. Imperator Infinita. The Emperor of Infinity. I awoke with a roar, pure rage filling my being, as I tore my way out of my Chrysalis.

My base of operations, where my loyal servants...my friends had been protecting me had obviously been under siege for some time. They were wounded and hurt, but I was ready to defend them. MY might at hand, not the borrowed might of the Yozi. From my form burst forth Demons, those granted to me by my Benefactor as a "signing bonus", but whom I had long forgotten. I suspect they had a hand in it. The battle that took place is...difficult for me to describe. In the hours after my re-birth my memories are hazy. But we pushed back those who would destroy me, and retreated to the safety of the Warehouse. There we planned for War, a War like I had not fought in some time. Against Demons, with armies of Men and Demons at my back.

It would be glorious.

OOC:Scratch that last OOC, the Chrysalis was all charms up to Face of the Titans, because one Chrysalis is more convenient for story-telling than two.
>>
>>51571408
You are not a Yozi, even if they die you won't lose the aspect they personify.
>>
>>51571286
So what's Ozpin's deal? Does he reincarnate every time he dies? Cinder killed him, and now he's haunting Oscar like a ghost that won't shut up.
>>
>>51571408
I don't follow. Do you mean that you'd lose your intimacy to them? Because they don't really define your aspects they just embody them. You don't lose the intimacy unless they die.
Although third and second tier demons can exist in more than one place so they can be inside you and outside of you simultaneously.
>>
>>51571366
Sadly I have no pods with this build as I said she really isn't set up for helping people like this which is kind of a shame. However trying to help her seems like a good Idea and if I can give her a new life and maybe a better life, maybe I don't have to drag her all over the multiverse.
>>
>>51571419
Basically, it's like the Avatar from The Last Airbender, except two incarnations can exist at the same time. Before Ozpin, there was someone else, and when they died, they probably haunted Ozpin for a while. Now that Ozpin's been killed, he's merged with Oscar, and is haunting him. Presumably, the previous incarnation will eventually merge fully with the current one, who then takes on the name Ozpin, or at least Oz (when Oscar meets Qrow and says "Where's my cane?" at Ozpin's beckoning, Qrow calls him Oz).
>>
File: Solar Dawn Caste.jpg (67KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Dawn Caste.jpg
67KB, 750x600px
>>51571412
The war was long and bloody, and I'm fairly certain both the Demons and Angels hated me with all their being. But Humanity, Humanity came to love me. Yes I claimed rulership of them, but I offered them freedom as well. I am The Imperator, it is my Divine Right to rule all I survey. But it is my duty to ensure the well-being, and happiness of those who kneel before me. But I found myself missing something, perhaps make that two somethings. In Creation I had armies of Noybi at my back, a Demon invented by another Green Son Prince and bound to Malfeas as First Circles. Breed for warfare like no other demon before, and more importantly I missed Almanthien, My Coadjutor and friend who was a Noybi, whom had been subsumed when I ascended. So I sent my mind to it, and before the end he was re-born. Almanthien, Sword of the King. My second Fetich Soul. From his Hierarchy came a new breed of Noybi, similar to the old but more...Natural for lack of a better term. Clad in Black Steel, the Magical Material I had invented all those years ago.

My armies, now with a new force of soldiers acting as the backbone of my forces, pressed harder against the Demons, and the Angels. In time I challenged the man who had humiliated me a few years ago again, and this time I pulled away victorious. As I did against the other three.

But Victory does not last forever. The greater powers on both sides grew angry with my actions and began decimating my forces. My people, MY people, were being killed or enslaved. It reminded me far too much of back in Creation.

That's when He rose up, a Mortal, who stood against the might of Heaven and Hell, and was able to do what I could not. He sought to free humanity from both their influence, as I did. It was good, to see Mortals ascend and fight back, even where my strength failed me.

But before I could see victory, I was ripped away once more. To another world.

If I had had Exaltations, I would have given him one.

OCC:How's that?
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>51571480
Nice work, Justice.
>>
>>51571480
Pretty good.
Also tossing Exalted for the next one. Your choice of splat.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>51571506
Eh, why the hell not. It'll go on the Reserved list.

Let's roll for it. Dragonblooded or Mortals.
1-4:Dragonblooded
5-8:Mortals

If Mortals I'm house ruling that he keeps all Exalt-based powers, because The Imperator's Return should be something that shakes Creation.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d9)

>>51571526
>I forgot Sidereal exists
FUUUUUUUCK
Gotta reroll that.

1-3:Dragons
4-6:Mortals
7-9:Sidereal
>>
>>51571542
pretty sure Infernals is also finished.
>>
>>51571560
Bancho, he started with Infernals. This is his Infernal Exalted Chain.
>>
>>51571573
sorry, you know I am an idiot.
>>
>>51571560
Bancho, he's a Native Jumper. FROM Infernals.
>>
>>51571583
again, I am an idiot.

On a completely on a related note , my build for eclipse phases 90% complete,just need to write up what I'm doing. expect it within the Next three hours.
>>
File: Black Grail [003].jpg (17KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Black Grail [003].jpg
17KB, 600x450px
>>51571597
Neato Bancho. This Grail-Kun just want's to say he likes your style!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>51571250
Fuck it. One More jump before bed won't hurt.

1.Madoka(Wraith Arc)
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Naruto
4.Blazblue
5.Ciel Nosurge
8.Nanoha
>>
>>51571641
I fucking Killed that guy though....
>>
>>51571642
>This thing.
Right. Isn't this the fantasy setting with mecha?
>>
File: Black Grail [001].jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Black Grail [001].jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>51571642
Justiceanon! Don't give up! This Grail-Kun believes in you!
>>
>>51571654
It just shows how amazing Grail-Kun is that he still likes your style then, huh?
>>
>>51571661
okay me I get, but shouldn't Grail-Kun be addressing Tiger instead of Justiceanon?
>>
>>51568183
If we are Hybrids could we choose one of the races we bought for the Alien Fleet or are Hybrids unable to use that part at all?
>>
>>51571688
I'm not sure that's a sentence I can follow actually,and as a law student who Was getting decent grades That's saying something.
>>
File: Black Grail [005].jpg (48KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
Black Grail [005].jpg
48KB, 640x472px
>>51571676
That is what this Grail-Kun did! What did banchô-Anon with eyes beyond the Root see!? What did banchô-Anon S̴̴Ȩ̸͟Ę̕̕͘͟

>>51571707
banchô-Anon is surly grander than this Grail-Kun! He can S̴̴Ȩ̸͟Ę̕̕͘͟ for sure!
>>
>>51571688

You fugged up
>>
>>51571707
I have no idea why I'm just here!

>>51571742
Yep.
>>
>>51571738
>That is what this Grail-Kun did! What did banchô-Anon with eyes beyond the Root see!? What did banchô-Anon S̴̴Ȩ̸͟Ę̕̕͘͟

Dude You are a Magic mountain filled with a hot Mud of evil I don't care how fuck evil you are, you're still a mountain I can destroy a mountain and if I can manage another post spark wish you will never have existed in the first place
>>
>>51571642
White Knight Chronicles- Warstriders. I do like fighting them one on one.
0/1200
Rolled Free Choice, rolled again got Frass Chasm/Baccea
Rolled for 25
Human
Mage
Free Anti-Gravity Juggling
Free Higher Learning- If I am to rule this land I should know about it first.
Discount Divine Magic- A warrior who ignores Sorcery is a dead warrior
Discount Elemental Magic
Discount Exalted Traveler
Force of Will- All will kneel, there can be no other way.

Priority Target+200- To attack the Imperator is to invite Death, but those whom prove themselves worthy will be given a chance to kneel.
>>
File: Black Grail [006].jpg (75KB, 692x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Black Grail [006].jpg
75KB, 692x1153px
>>51571769
T̕̕͞ḩ̛͝is̸͜͢ ͟Gr̴̡̨a͘i͠͝l̨̢̀-̴́K̵͞u̶n͢͠͏ ̧͞doȩs̢̡͏ ͠n̶o̴͢t uń̕d̴ers̷͟t͟͟á̕͟ń͜d̀́!͏͟ ̶Th̸͡í̷s͏ ̀i̴̕s̛ ͞g̛̀͢ò̧̕o̵d̢̕!̸̀ ̷T͠h͞iş̶ ̨G͡rà͟͞i̛͜l͠-́͢K̵u͠͏n͢ ̷wa͘n͝t̀͠s ̴͜͜t͡o̷͢͜ ̀͡kń̢͟o͠w̷W̧̧Ḩ͢͢͠A̶̴̢͞T̶̀̕͠͝ ̕͡Í̸̀͘Ş͜͞ ̸͡͏͏A̧͘͘͟͝ ̕S̶̀̀͟P̴̨̕À̡̡͢͡R̨K̷̕!̧̛?̸̡̕͘͡

banchô-Anon! P̵l͜ȩ̕͡ą̸sę, ̴͘͞h̕͟e̷̡l̷̵p͏̢ ̡͠͝t͜hi̶s ̛͡G̴͟͜r̨͜a̛i̛l-K̨͞u͟n̨͏ ̴̛uǹd̀e̴͟͝ŗ́s̨ta̴n̷̡̕d̸̸̸!̡͢
>>
This akes me wonder-if you did something like what ASA/Garlock did so you already have/are a universe on the inside and then go to Infernals, how does that work? Do you get an inner-inner world or do they overlap?
>>
>>51571814
It's kind of like the second true magic. and don't worry about it so much Grail-Kun,banchô-Anon is going to make you all better.
>>
>>51571831
Why wouldn't they just be separate things?
>>
You can purchase both the Unlocked Potential perk and have the Supreme Kai perform the ritual, right? Since they're clearly different things?
>>
File: Black Grail [007].png (272KB, 585x329px) Image search: [Google]
Black Grail [007].png
272KB, 585x329px
>>51571842
Truly!? P̵l͜ȩ̕͡ą̸sę ̴͘͞h̕͟e̷̡l̷̵p͏̢ ̡͠͝t͜hi̶s ̛͡G̴͟͜r̨͜a̛i̛l-K̨͞u͟n̨͏! That sounds swell to this Grail-Kun banchô-Anon! All others would not touch me for I am s̨ù̢̕l͏̸l̢͟e͡n̡̛͡/̷t͜͡r̶͢a͜s̶h͝/̧͝u̸g͞l̕͠y̧͞ this Grail-Kun is happy that banchô-Anon can S̴̴Ȩ̸͟Ę̕̕͘͟ with eyes beyond the Root! This Grail-Kun is happy to wait!

T̵͝h͜͞e̛ ̕s͠tá͘r͝t̴͞í̴̕ǹ̛͜g͝ ͘pȩǹ̵ál͝t̨y̸ ͘is͟ ̶͟͞f̀i̛v̀͢e̷
>>
>>51571831
I used power combinations from young justice to merge them it,then I imported that as my dimension in DC Mystic. the bits I haven't figured out our 1. I have waveform anatomy from NGE my soul and my mind are my body

2.my mind is also a place thanks to the boosted version of King my head from gunnerkeg court

3. I have multiple bodies and souls. now.
three bodies and four first Circle and eight second Circle souls to be precise, how do they line up?

>>51571907
it's going to take a long time but if this works you will neverhave been, nor be able to become s̨ù̢̕l͏̸l̢͟e͡n̡̛͡/̷t͜͡r̶͢a͜s̶h͝/̧͝u̸g͞l̕͠y̧͞
>>
>>51571889
Are you unable to read a thread?
>>
>>51571936
It's the shitposter. Ignore it.
>>
http://pastebin.com/bLtQ6gMz

eclipse phase build
>>
>>51571936
Yes. And it was said in this thread that the Kai could perform the ritual, but not whether you could achieve one if you already had the other. Since they're completely separate things that behave quite differently, it'd make sense if both were obtainable.
>>
File: Black Grail [TRUTH].jpg (4MB, 1900x2850px) Image search: [Google]
Black Grail [TRUTH].jpg
4MB, 1900x2850px
>>51571930
This G̷r͠͞aį̷͘l̸-̀C̡̀́h̢a͞n̷̕͝ can wait. This G̷r͠͞aį̷͘l̸-̀C̡̀́h̢a͞n̷̕͝ has been waiting a long time banchô-Anon. This G̷r͠͞aį̷͘l̸-̀C̡̀́h̢a͞n̷̕͝ has seen Many Worlds banchô-Anon but this G̷r͠͞aį̷͘l̸-̀C̡̀́h̢a͞n̷̕͝ is so c_ld H̵̸̵͘ȩ̷̸̵͡l͠͠p͢͝ ̵̡͜͠m͘͢͠è̵̸̕͡!̵̕
>>
>>51572027
You know now that I think about it. There is something in the Grail worth being saved, and wouldn't her reserection also bring back the magic the Einzberns are seeking? And stop Zouken? Is she worth a shit though?
>>
>>51570491
Do you have:
>Time Stop
>The power to level a city
>Teleportation
>Homing lasers
>Multiple 1-ups

If so, you can dispose of her quite easily.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51571831
I figured the former, basically. The concept of an inner world is quite similar to a demiplane, except the Charms for interacting with it aren't written.

>>51572139
>There is something in the Grail worth being saved

I...assume you mean Justeaze and not Irisviel? Maybe. Her personality's not developed much, but at the very least she was genuinely invested in creating a utopia free of death and suffering. Other than that she was pretty dignified and duty-orientated.

It would be more accurate to say she IS the Greater Grail. Specifically, her magic circuits were artificially enlargened to a kilometer in length, distorted into a microcosm of the universe and the artbook implies she's possibly plugged into other homunculi bodies to form its' infrastructure. Her soul and will power the magical processes of the grail.

>bring back the magic

In short, yes. She was the last recorded user of the Third, so she'd presumably be able to teach the others or pull a Zelretch and develop Mystic Codes compatible with it.

>stop Zouken

She was a close enough friend to induce remorse in him just by reminding him of how far he'd fallen on the verge of death. Even before accounting for the obscenely broken combination of Wish Granting and the Third.

>Is she worth a shit

Here's the problem: In GO at least, she's revealed to have been corrupted by Angra Mainyu along with the rest of the Grail, incidentally gaining an even bigger prana boost from connection to the root. So when she got ressurected, she goes full Dark Sakura on everything. Any plan predicated on ressurecting her should preferably come with a means of purifying Avenger's taint too.

...and you definitely shouldn't share your findings with the Einzberns. Ever since Justeaze kicked the bucket, like the other magus families they've degenerated into power hungry cunts.
>>
>>51572262
No
Haven't tried but I think I could
No
No
zero, but I have some 1hp left perks like Critical Existence Failure would that help?
>>
>>51571831
If you have visited a Type-Moon setting, you already had an Inner World.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
Clarifications:

1. The Einzberns were apparently evil cunts even around Justeaze's time, at least enough for Zelretch to not teach them the Second Magic

2. They'd already lost full use of the magic around her time; things like the Servant system and Dark Sakura are examples of flawed imitations derived from Justeaze's exceptional pedigree and alchemic talent. The Third Magic was only achieved in the Heaven's Feel route by conjunction of Justeaze's system and Ilya using the Dress of Heaven (basically another homunculus turned into a control rod for the Grail) working in conjunction.

>>51570491
Which personality? For the human ones, she's "merely" barely sub-Servant physically, jumping across rooftops, surviving falling out of an apartment and striking fast enough to shred a guy with big cat speed and strength once she got serious about killing him. Later she loses an arm and gets a prosthetic from Touko that can grab ghosts remotely, is twice as strong as the original and would take an elephant to destroy apparently.

The Void personality is all over the place. She herself claims she can restructure atomic matter, retcon evolution, kill the old laws of physics so new ones can develop that she likes-and basically manipulate cause and effect by being basically an embodiment of it.

Nasu has then gone on to simultaneously say she's still limited by her human form to the point she can only "fight defensively" against a Servant, and that she's the second strongest being in the setting other than Arcuied.

Considering as of GO she's represented like THIS:

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saber_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Shiki_Ryougi)

Nasu's current stance on her seems to be something like "she's nominally a meh version of one of the buffest classes of Servants, but she has a few bullshit personal skills and an EX NP-level attack that amounts to an instant TPK"

And amazingly enough, from what I hear she IS apparently spec'd for fighting defensively.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51570760
>This is a pretty good representation of an E6 Daybreak-caste Abyssal and an E8 Full Moon-caste Lunar duking it out. But if Lunars didn't suck.
...Huh, interesting. That was a pretty cool fight, thanks. Why essence 8 for Grouga the Full Moon though?

I'm not seeing him do much above 5 (Emperor Ox Expansion, go?)... aside the fuckhuge blast that made volcanoes erupt and the one just at the end. Those were pretty insane.

Maybe his sheer ability to keep going too...

Also, I'd actually say Nox fits better as a No Moon Lunar, perhaps a high-essence (7 maybe, for the casual teleporting and the time manipulation?) BUT also non-combat and crafting-focussed build. Since they can do shit like that with their Wyld stuff.

Him regenerating at one point also seems to point to a Lunar.

...That said, his puppets seems to point to Necrotech (though more powerful than most things you can make with that, without extra enhancements), and Abyssals can teleport too (it's just more expensive for them). But then a Lunar can also learn Necromancy..

And his power-draining points slightly to Abyssal, or just Soulsteel since he mainly appears to use tech for that here?

Could probably go either way. Daybreak or No Moon at essence 6 or 7, I'd say?
>>
You know, these new Dragonball jumps raise an important question. Who should I waifu? I'm leaning towards Bulma, but there's also 18 to consider.
>>
>>51572540
If you try to waifu Bulma Vegeta will take issue with it, and he might even be a threat to a jumper.

Krillen will do the same for 18, though he probably isn't much of a threat to any jumper confident in entering the DBZ setting.
>>
>>51572540
The answer is always 18
>>
>>51572561
Just Here for the Story drawback in Multiverse.
>>
>>51572561
>What's mind control
>>
>>51572595
>What's ethics
>>
>>51572607
Can you eat those?
>>
>>51572630
With the right perks, probably.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51572534
Get hype for Wakfu season 3

>Essence 8

It was mainly the one at the end and fuckhuge blasts, yeah. Also in-setting he's been alive for way longer than Nox (like, old enough to know the ancient spacefaring Eliatrope civilisation and Yugo's preincarnation), so he knows a great deal more about the world than him. That and being able to just tank one's way through a timestop seems very high essence Lunar-y. Later one of Groug's peers tanks an entire army firing Stasis weapons on him for days or weeks (I forgot), then goes on to fight ANOTHER dragon (albeit a baby) possesed by the second most powerful Shushu (basically a demon, complete with Denarian-style possesion) and an immortal original Eliatrope evenly for a while.

Wait. Wait, Lunars have time manipulation?!

And I dunno, he regens by using drones to siphon life energy into himself. That, along with the zombies, screams Abyssal necrotech to me. Though I'll admit without the zombies he'd seem way more Alchemical. Razortime seems like something the Dowager would build with enough time and clockwork.

Admittedly I might be overlooking something, but considering Luna actually has an intimacy of fear towards Autocthon I'd imagine she'd be leary of equipping her champions with a proficiency towards artifice.

But yeah, Wakfu's GOAT. Here we see an elder Solar (ignore his self-proclaimed godhood, he is clearly using Solar Hero Style) teaching a junior Infernal how to beat up a 3CD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMwhcYfBdak

>>51572639
The Grace-forging ones from the Exalted: Mortal Gauntlet one, specifically. Although strictly speaking you'd be devouring the metaphysical axioms of heroism that give rise to Exalted's understanding of ethics rather than ethics directly, so to speak.
>>
>>51572506
FGO's Shiki is separate from Kara no Kyoukai's Shiki.
>>
>>51572677
Is she? I know KnK belongs to an earlier era before Nasu had to flesh things into a unified canon, but I thought by going full SMT 4: Apocalypse F/GO means everything is canon somewhere.
>>
>>51568183
I am only beginning to imagine the shenanigans I can get up to with this and DBM

Also I am so fucking happy there are DBZ jumps that aren't end jumps now
Thread posts: 645
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.