[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 47

File: cute.jpg (271KB, 854x724px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
271KB, 854x724px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

The Family that Adventures Together Edition!
Have you ever played as a sibling or other blood relative of another PC? Did you find it enhanced the experience? Would you do it again? If you haven't done so, would you like to try one day?

>HELPFUL TIP: If you want to ask for advice or information on a build or character, explain what sources (1st and 3rd-party) are allowed and if you already have a theme or concept in mind.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Old Thread: >>51553555
>>
>>51560194

That is a very happy 13 year old girl!
>>
I have done way, way too many homebrew archetypes as it's something I do when I get bored. The most recent is the Pegaus Knight, a paladin archetype for flying mounted combat and purity. A rather strong 'Fuck spellcasters' sub-theme.

Pegasus Knight
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FxyQ98xHryv8BS23EN-WqAEou3DoJWlQdw4U6eOFLjw/edit?usp=sharing

Phenomenal Prestidigitator (Spellburst savant archetype, charimsa-based stage magician)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Hl4iSN5el-ohN9paOuf_1TszJK9_srUXZFxj-HMpz8/edit?usp=sharing

Concecrafted Chorist (More supportive spellburst savant archtype with a musical theme)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qdpAD6J37KQFPHSZq4v0PUHsqRZBm4FTxVCMutFCFtI/edit?usp=sharing

Glorified Glossolalist (Divine spellburst savant archtype)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g3-Htf7HYQn6E3_BluPpZAtv3MPMUG3131P1N5L2dwU/edit?usp=sharing

All of them save the Phenomenal Prestidigitator are very much still in alpha, so feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>51560258
Of course she's happy! She's going on a adventure with her two pretty onee-chans! One that probably won't end with all three of them on their hands and knees in an orc rape dungeon! Probably...
>>
>>51559383
reposting to ask again.
>>
>>51560194
Pappa Asmo and Iomodae are getting hitched. As a result of the burocratic planar consolidation, you and your felloweextra planars are out if ajob and forced into mortal forms. Are you bad enough dudes to reenter the gates og heaven/hell?
>>
>>51560290
Gotta get through those secret tunnels somehow. And they're simply not big enough to just walk through
>>
File: 1477242925408.jpg (187KB, 1000x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1477242925408.jpg
187KB, 1000x1169px
New thread, new post. Work continues on my Bloodborne project that will hopefully be ready in time for halloween.

The Bloodborne Hunter
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NW98K-_vTEnS5ELs6UEZgu2WyMX0-hwrfEoMKGdUXlE/edit?usp=drivesdk
Blood-Addled Hunter [Archetype]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U85TQ-_b_anKdM2O9AzRv0XPxvZTZA9y9w_4GgrAzf0/edit?usp=drivesdk
Charred Hunter [Archetype]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VXmJ-2sBdCT7W8gZ6uMYpT4nmVoaT3HBYa_5iyCqAUw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Church Hunter [Archetype]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VXmJ-2sBdCT7W8gZ6uMYpT4nmVoaT3HBYa_5iyCqAUw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Vileblood [Archetype]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s5BDGbHbBVnoqLpgMAFAlyz2etbaRLcJouVraeJasRI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Sample Hunter - Cainhurst Hunter
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tuJxY3OGTYJq-KLnaTdOYg86ERBME7LR5JxdvFYmYXI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Sample Creature - Beast Patient
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vau7ZkjE-F3Tjy3sHxIPHbRHkCD_Lm_Un79dP9SAaTU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Feedback, questions, and comments are always welcome.
>>
>>51560194
Trap: Reset anon here

Do you guys like traps per day? Or max traps deployable?
>>
>>51560382

Charred Hunter and Church Hunter are the same link.
>>
>>51560510
Deployable.
>>
File: Megumin-anime.png (111KB, 278x559px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin-anime.png
111KB, 278x559px
>>51560194
Post this in the last thread got no response.

I your need help /pfg/

I'm still kind of new to Pathfinder and
never really used a magic user but I want to basically make Megumin.

So what would you suggest Wizard or Sorcerer and what spells would you suggest.
>>
Welcome back to the War, anon.
>>
File: Oh mein Gott.jpg (12KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
Oh mein Gott.jpg
12KB, 187x269px
>>51560597
>>
>>51560510
Deployable. I can play nearly any Paizo class if I want something made by people who can't think of anything other than x per day mechanics.
>>
>>51560539
Neither.

Only being able to do one thing and knocking yourself unconscious to do it?

That's a Kineticist.
>>
>>51560641
>>51560537

How does 1/4th level + int mod sound
>>
>>51560290
Isn't it from that Japanese mobile game? Granblue or w/e? Do they even have orcs?
>>
>>51560625
It never really ended.
>>
>>51560382
Holy shit, you're alive? Nice to see you back.
Will look through all I can when I'm off of work.
>>
>>51560258
you mean 100000 years old demon ?
>>
>>51560382
I personally don't like the once a day avoid an attack it feels OP for me but I may be wrong about it.
>>
>>51560539
If 1pp only, Sorcerer, or Kineticist if you want to kill yourself while blasting. If 3pp allowed, minmaxed Destruction Sphere Caster, or Spellburst Adept
>>
>>51560710
>2016 4chan Winter Ball.jpg
>>
>>51560539
Blasting is a time honored standard tactic for mages.

And it shouldn't be too hard to pick out spells.

Conjuration and Evocation contain most of the direct damage spells. In particular that old workhorse Fireball. For all your 40ft diameter area of flaming death needs. Which is 3rd level, meaning you'll need to hit lv5 to use it.

That said, blasting is suboptimal. Yeah, it throws out big numbers, but it doesn't do much to control the flow of battle. Which is where mages can really punch above their weight class.

But, for a starting place, it isn't the worst to learn the classes.
>>
File: 1454444687631.jpg (87KB, 580x870px) Image search: [Google]
1454444687631.jpg
87KB, 580x870px
>>51560513
My mistake. Here is the correct link to the Charred Hunter:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YbZaK9lW5eaw8xJ7kAOB2HbcA4ac1ypdcl_0nVu9D6s/edit?usp=drivesdk

>>51560741
I can't say I agree, given that the Hunter has to rely heavily on light armor I wanted them to have a more reliable means of defense that also emulated the rolling and dodging from the game. I'm open to other view points however.
>>
>>51560597
>>51560710
Poor anime girl
Only the dead have seen the end of war
>>
File: 1416019367876.jpg (162KB, 1280x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1416019367876.jpg
162KB, 1280x1070px
>>51560539
Why are wide-brimmed conical hats the best?
And why are stetsons the coolest irl counterpart?
>>
Reposting for new thread.

I'm trying to see how high I can take Strength modifier to damage on attacks, with 1pp + DSP + Jolly + Forrest + SoM/SoP. Here's what I've managed so far:

Use a one-hander that qualifies for Alternative Unarmed Training from SoM (just the Scizore afaik). This will matter later.
Take a level of Master of Many Styles Monk, you want Scarlet Throne Style and Dragon Style.
Take 3 levels of Two-Handed Fighter. Thanks to Scarlet Throne Style, you now add x2 Str mod to damage on attack actions with your one-hander.
Take 2 levels of Vigilante so you can take the Advanced Grip vigilante talent from Legendary Villgains - Vigilantes to add another 1/2 Str mod. Now x2.5 Str mod.
Remember Dragon Style? It doesn't do anything for us itself, but the followup feat Dragon Ferocity adds a constant 1/2 Str mod to unarmed attacks, bringing us to x3 Str mod damage.
Finally, get the Open Hand Sphere from SoM (free 1/2 BAB nonlethal damage) and then the Axe Kick talent, giving another 1/2 Str mod to damage on an attack action, full Str mod if target is prone. We finish at x3.5/4 Str mod damage on attack actions with a scizore, depending on if the target is prone or not.

Is there anything else I could get for more OVERMAXIMUM Strength to attack damage?
>>
>>51560828
But does it happen before a roll or after? I would be okay with it if happened before a roll.
>>
>>51560877
Its an immediate action so it happens whenever you take the immediate action. It's also only 5 ft of movement, which means it's not perfect. Someone can 5ft step after you, for example, or you may not be able to escape reach or an AoE.
>>
>>51560741
Take this with a grain of salt because I haven't read the class yet, I don't think it would be an issue if it's only 1/day. You have to deal with a shitton of attacks each day.

DESU though it feels weird that one of the most frequently employed tactics of the Hunters (dodging like a mofo) is limited to 1/day. If it keeps that limitation, it certainly needs to be powerful, but I'd have to wonder if it wouldn't be better to weaken the ability and give more daily uses. Though, again, I haven't looked at the class. Maybe you can keep the power level the same and increase the daily uses if something else is weakened.
>>
>>51560854
Take Martial Training I and II for Fool's Errand, then qualify into any PrC, after 4 levels of dip take Adv Study for Elemental Nimbus, adding 2x STR as fire damage?
>>
>>51560905
I understand this is used to give hunters a bonus for being stuck with light armor.

And I am less worried now that I consider the amount of attacks a character should be a target of but I agree with >>51561012 a reduction of it's power and more uses would fit
a hunter more.

The ability as is I will agree now it is not as OP as I thought it was, it just feels annoying to me if a player goes "Was that a Crit? I dodge it.".

I forgot to say thanks for doing this I love the idea of a blood hunter in PF.
>>
>>51560697
There are orcs and goblins. Used mainly as typical trash mobs.
>>
>>51561021
Can you really do that with Martial Training that way?

If so, nice find, though it being fire damage instead of adding into the regular weapon damage Strength modifier makes it a little less good. Pretty sure there's some other stance that does something similar though, will have to check.
>>
>>51561012
I've tried to emulate the hunters agility through multiple abilities rather than one major ability. The ability that is being referenced is Hunter's Grace, which gives the hunter an extre 5 foot step to work with every round. 1/day they can take an additional 5 ft step as an immediate action, possibly saving them from an attack. The latter ability gains additional uses per day over the hunters career, as well as another ability that allows thr hunter to counter attack after having moved out of the way.
>>
You encounter a creature with the following description.

>From between vines and cracked porcelain of the dilapidated fountain a massive serpentine body pulls itself forward. Nearly forty feet of it are visible with the end of it topped with a human shaped skull the size of a beachball. The skull is smooth and featureless save for a gaping human mouth. The body is entirely covered in soft white fur. Two small three fingered hands work constantly, twiddling its thumbs as its teeth gnash. When it opens to speak it sounds like the clack of wood forming into speech.
>It asks "Why have you come here?"

The things you know about it are the following:
>inhabits the ruins of a city deep in the jungle
>builds strange little towers out of stone/tiles it takes from the old city
>the jungle is hostile and carnivorous (the plants themselves), but it seems to avoid the creature

What is your reaction? What CR do you expect the creature to be? What creature type? What do you think it is?

Ask questions and I'll answer. This is testing basically an encounter my players will have soon.
>>
>>51561129
I'm glad you enjoy my work.

At the end of the day I'd say it's a strong ability, useful as a clutch save, but not an overpowered one. Like a more limited parry.
>>
Sleeping Goddess picks today.
>>
File: 1481244904717.jpg (79KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481244904717.jpg
79KB, 1095x730px
>>51560695

Right here's basically how i've got this working.

You have a maximum number of traps you can have made and ready to deploy at any time. Crafting a trap takes up a slot from that maximum, and when that maximum is hit no more traps can be crafted. It takes one minute to craft a trap.

The trap slot remains filled untill the trap is triggered, disassembled, destroyed or the trap is farther than 3 miles away from the maker.
If any of the above conditions are met, the slot is refunded and a new trap can be crafted.
>>
>>51560695
Seems fair to me; by 20th level that's almost certainly only 8 or 9 traps out at once unless the class is Wizard-levels of INT-SAD.
>>
>>51560539
Elemental Fire-blooded Ifrit Sorcerer with Intensify, Empower, and Maximize Spell as well as the "Mostly Human" racial trait.

Fuck the people who say it's sub-optimal.
>>
>>51561012
>>51561168
What you could do is make it like the Swashbuckler's Dodging Panache.

Make it grant an AC bonus to the triggering attack, and then move 5ft.

It makes it fallible (Did you go through the game making every dodge?), which makes it okay to let it be usable a lot more often.
>>
>>51561233
What's the Mostly Human trait for?
>>
>>51561204
My reaction would be to be prepared to defend myself but not make sudden or hostile movements. I'd answer its question, and if possible try to resolve this encounter peacefully. I would expect this creature to be high CR relative to the party's current level, but that's based entirely on metagame logic and intuition. I would guess that the creature is a Magical Beast, or possibly an Outsider.

I can't tell you much more without actually knowing why I've come here in this scenario though.
>>
>>51561256
Waifuing.
>>
>>51559120
She's a reclusive musician and Swordmaster
>>
>>51561256
So she looks less like an ifrit and more like a human - it only changes her type and languages, really, while giving her the bonuses of an ifirt.
>>
Shilling for Shittered Star.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/68369/adventure-path-shattered-star
>>
>>51560310
Sarenrae and Asmo is a more believable match. Iomedae hates Evil. Sarenrae is a weak-willed "Redeemer."
>>
>>51561208
I really enjoy how you made guns not a major focus it fits several more campaigns like that.
>>
>>51561298
You didn't put a starting level in the char creation guide.We level 1 or level 16?
>>
>>51561292
>>51561296
Considering you're not self-buffing, nor are you going with the Human traits or feats, that seems like just a downgrade.
>>
>>51561328
People around here seem inclined towards starting at level 3.I assumed that people would made their characters at level 1 by default but now that I seen the results of a strawpool I am considering stating to start at level 3 for your enjoyment.
>>
File: aspirations.jpg (129KB, 1131x628px) Image search: [Google]
aspirations.jpg
129KB, 1131x628px
>>51560290
>>
>>51560765
or a Wilder
>>
>>51561396
You may need to up the starting gold appropriately.
>>
>>51561327
I really hate how PF treats guns. The rules are a convaluted mess. Thats the reason I made sure the hunter wasn't married to firearms, because I didn't want to have to justify my own views on guns over and over to people.

The Charred Hunter wasn't even something I planned on doing but another guy I worked with kept pestering me about using a gatling gun so I did what I could. I'm still not looking forward to running a recruitment where people want to bother me with saying they think that the gatling gun is overpowered, or that the Charred Hunter should also have trick weapons, or whatever.
>>
>>51560290
>probably won't end with all three of them on their hands and knees in an orc rape dungeon!
>Bestiary.jpg
>>
>>51561360
All it does is make you treated as human blooded (meaning you can take human feats) and you don't start with ignan as a startign language, as well as allowing you to LOOK human, which Megumin does.

The little pyro.
>>
>>51561482
>Drakainia.png
>>
>>51561396
Level 1's quite painful, because it ensures that characters that are otherwise functional at 3rd (Unchained Rogues, Inquisitors, Vigilantes, Alchemists, Fighters) can't get what they need to work right; any 3/4ths-BAB character, for instance, can't get Power Attack or Furious Focus at 1st because they don't meet the prerequisites, spellcasters are hopelessly-limited on their slots, utility characters don't have the depth or width to actually DO utility, etc.
>>
>>51561204
Sounds like some kind of druidic offshoot naga of some kind. The terrain's on its side and it's likely a CR+3. It's talking, and thus possibly open to negotiations, but is likely an impediment against the players of some sort, an obstacle rather than a source of help or information.

Those stone towers need a good scan; I'd suspect they have antipersonnel functions, but possibly debilitator effects rather than high-ex. Possible that's how it hunts for things, be wary of it trying to place itself among or behind them in some way.
>>
>>51561286
The scenario is you and about 1200 other people (a mercenary company you are a part of) have been contracted to burn a hole through the sapient carnivorous jungle to strike at its core. You were contracted to do this to recover artifacts that supposedly exist at the core of the jungle. This creature is inhabiting a smaller city on your way to the ruins you have interest in. You're in a group of 50 are level 4-5 with other PCs (there are 4 pcs) and are scouting the jungle ahead of the main force. Most of the group are level 1-2.
>>
Hey, PFG, maybe you can help me. I remember reading a 3rd party feat at some point that was basically an Item Creation Feat that instead of making magic items was for crossbreeding magical beasts, so you could spend like 2000gp to make a Chimerowlbear. Anyone able to point me to the right book?
>>
>>51561298
....why not. So 3rd or 1st?
>>
>>51561490
Besides she does have glowing red eyes.

>those poor aides to the little prince when they realize what he's mouthing off at
>>
>>51561508
So the party has seen and interacted with the strange towers. From what they've figured out the towers are in a larger pattern, but they can't discern what the pattern means. They're non-magical and range from two to seven feet in height.

One of the party members guessed it was marking territory. Another guessed it had some kind of religious purpose for what ever was living there.
>>
>>51561298
how long does this ap last?
>>
>>51561556
(speaking from a 'player' point of view looking at it)

No no. While it's possible they're just its passtime, some kind of floortile solitaire, "it's not magic' can easily mean "it's not yet activated". A large formation on the ground is still just chalk dust until you're done...

And I, would say it's both. Just some massive, not currently magic-fueled formation/ritual spell, that's just been getting bigger and bigger because it's BORED.

Marking territory would mean there are many of ones like that one, and would not randomly be placed but rather would be at the edges or primary nodes of a territory. They also would not be all that big; needing only to be warning makers and often not in proximity to each-other.

Religious purposes is possible, but that actually reinforces the "it's just not powered yet" danger level.
>>
>>51561615
>this is usually the point where someone in the party decides you're a goddamn idiot who's trying to think too much, smashes one to bits right in front of the damn creature, and sets off the fight, only to blame YOU when the thing focuses on it after he so blatantly pissed it off.
>>
What are the best Golden Lion maneuvers for a level 3 character to take if I want to be a great help to a party of mostly-martials?
>>
>>51561655
that level one boost is universally nice, especially if you have... what was it called again? Community Minded trait?

Everything else pretty much REQUIRES melees and many require for you to be in it too.

Golden Lion is pretty good stuff, but other than encouraging roar, how good is directly proportional to how much of the party is melee melee.
>>
>>51561729

Warning Roar is always great for anyone.
>>
>>51561645
>>51561615
So for the truth of the matter. The party is level 4-5 (one member is level 5). They are in a group of 50 mostly with level 1s.

The creature is CR 11 and a native outsider. The stone circles are in fact sort of a showing of OCD. The same thing with the constant hand movement and teeth gnashing. It obsessively will stack objects and make the little towers. It is in fact not one of a kind, but is nearing the final evolution of that kind of native outsider. Basically they change through the 7 chakra.

The creature is called a Kala and representative of the Third Eye Chakra. It is one step away from The Crown Chakra.

Creatures that have achieved the 6th chakra probably number in a few dozen in the entire world. Each of them going into seclusion to build monuments.

The "waiting to be powered" is partially correct. They build the monuments to puzzle out their own mind, and once they do they evolve into the next stage. For each Kala this is a different form of building. The only well known one is a continent away and creating a massive web in a section of slums in a metropolis the city has sectioned off as its territory.
>>
>>51561534
Scratch that, I found it. Mega-Feats by Skortched Urf Studios
>>
Is Slayer ACTUALLY a better Fighter than Fighter, even though it doesn't have heavy armor or Weapon Training? I understand it has the skill points the Fighter should have always had, but is it really better in pure combat?
>>
>>51561574
The applications will be open until the date indicated as next game session.

I also modified the character creation guidelines specifying starting level and new amount of starting gold.
>>
>>51561800
afaik, slayer offers better when it comes to killing targets, but not much of fighters niche specializations.
>>
>>51561800
Fighter outperforms it in combat easily.
>>
>>51561800
For nova damage it's better, because sneak attacks and Studied Foe add up very quickly. However, the Fighter bizarrely now has more options at its disposal, including the ability to hotswap enhancements on their weapon, Item Mastery feats, Weapon Mastery feats, and several archetypes still being better than anything else a Slayer could manage (Mutation Warrior and Eldritch Guardian come to mind).
>>
>>51561816
is there a way to get you in a chat room to talk, I have a lot of little questions i would rather not spam here unless you think it would be for the best. I sent you a message.
>>
>>51561800
Yes. The Ranger Combat feats it has access to (bearing in mind they have no prerequisites when chosen) and the Studied Target more than make up for the lack of weapon training. Add to that their studied target ability covers non combat stuff, and the number of skill points, and the ability to take Rogue Talents as well (including the must-have Trap Spotter) then yes, it really is better in every way.
>>
>>51561759
I see.

Overall it's not bad, though don't be surprised if, uh, like >>51561645 says...

It wasn't a bad idea to run that through others too; one of the big issues we have sometimes as GMs is that with the entire picture/story in our minds, things can look like good clues/hooks that may not even qualify as dungeon-dressing to the party that's going in there blind.
>>
File: goblingirl.jpg (3MB, 2800x4096px) Image search: [Google]
goblingirl.jpg
3MB, 2800x4096px
>tfw goblin vivisectionist ends up being legit horrifying

No I did not draw this
>>
>>51561834
disagree, fighter has it's niche,. but only that.
>>
>>51561800
Before Advanced Weapon/Armor Training? Absolutely. Now, though? Fighter edges ahead slightly. If the fighter had a second good save and had actual skills/level, it would probably be /THE/ Fightan Man class it should have been to begin with.
>>
>>51561834
Trap Spotter's the best rogue talent on that tiny-ass list you know.
>>
>>51561846
alchemists
no sense of right and wrong
>>
>>51561874
DHB's Unchained Fighter is basically that:
>bit more skills
>second good save
>skill based class feature
>a little more armor/weapon training
It's an actually well designed fighting man
>>
>>51561874
Recall that they can use an AWT to get a pile more skill points.
>>
>>51561830
Studied Target is only one +1/+1 above Weapon Training, remember.
>>
File: Iomedae 3.jpg (132KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Iomedae 3.jpg
132KB, 595x842px
Does Iomedae permit Pre-Marital Lovemaking?
>>
>>51561816
Cheers senpai, I may apply.
>>
>>51561846
It's not even lewd, it's just silly.
>>
Can someone give me an idea of what somatic components would look like and how complex they would need to be that armor that people are expected to fight in would fuck with them?
>>
>>51561897
I don't think she cares
As long as after fucking you slay some demons
>>
>>51561846
We are you playing with teenagers, Anon?
>>
>>51561897
I don't think any of the gods care about that sort of stuff.
>>
>>51561915
its bullshit. the idea was somatic components and other shit was a gamy after thought to justify vancian casting, and if I recall, vancian casting came from inside the body which metal interfered with more.
>>
>>51561892
Yea, but then they're using their AWT/AAT to patch up something instead of getting something cool. It's literally an ability tax to patch over a problem that shouldn't have existed, just like the Bravery-to-will-saves feature.
>>
>>51561923
What if your partner is your cute squire boy?
>>
File: iobueno.jpg (164KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
iobueno.jpg
164KB, 595x842px
>>51561897
that doesn't sound like you're memorizing her favorite things - but being too humble to not hesitate to answer when asked - but also not hesitating when asked other questions otherwise you're a coward - and killing demons while kneeling to pray to her.

Trumpets, heathen.
>>
>>51561729

I'm also a melee focused character (I'm a Warder, specifically,) I'm just noticing that nobody has Golden Lion abilities and I'm really thinking of subtly shifting into the role of party buffer.

To put it more bluntly, I want to be the old soldier that barks out orders that confer legitimate bonuses to my teammates, or does actions on the battlefield that direct the flow of combat towards something better for the party.
>>
>>51561936
Erastyl does.
A LOT!
>>
>>51561915
A motherfucking rain-dance, done in high-speed.
>>
>>51561897
You know, the priesthood might tell you no. But I have the REAL truth right here, in this pamphlet. The truth the false church has long tried to deny - the 11 EROTIC Acts of Iomedae. With illustrations and everything! Look at it - you can tell this wasn't written by a mad lizardman beggar, can't you? Yours for only a few coppers.
>>
File: How I LG deity.png (247KB, 633x474px) Image search: [Google]
How I LG deity.png
247KB, 633x474px
>>51561923
>>
>>51561960
You can fuck as much as you want
AS LONG AS YOU USE THE RUBBER
AND IF YOU FUCKING MAKE HER PREGNANT
OH BOY
YOU ARE IN WORLD OF SHIT
BETTER TIE THAT KNOT
>>
>>51561936
Erastil sez Get offa mah lawn, hippie!
>>
>>51561960
Erastil cares about building communities and starting families.
>>
>>51561935
No, just an "evil" campaign. Which is only a little better.

At least I got to kill an iconic though
>>
>>51561960
He's okay with it being pre-marital, rather, if all goes well it'll be leading to marriage a few weeks from now.

Raise kids, be good neighbors, grow cozy villages and take good care of the land.

That's what Erastil wants out of people. If a little 'accident' causes you to settle down, that's just as planned for him.
>>
>>51561897
Milani > Iomedae

Authoritarian military regimes will always ultimately exceed their mandate and bring harm. Fuck yourselves free.
>>
File: ariafilthy.jpg (64KB, 687x389px) Image search: [Google]
ariafilthy.jpg
64KB, 687x389px
>>51561976
>>
>>51561895
Also there's dueling gloves to make it BEAT Studied Target by 1.

And it doesn't need an action at all to work.
>>
>>51562001
The question is what defines a family in this context. Does Erastil give a shit about polygamy, surrogacy, etc.?
>>
>>51561972
You mean like the time she fearlessly brought the Black Prince to the verge of undead orgasm, until he finally repented of his wickedness and died his final death as he came, his spirit ascending to the heavens?
>>
What kinda Acrobatics DC would a back-flip be?
>>
>>51562009
Morality is born out of order
You idiots are the cause of all that is bad in the world
>>
>>51562027
Are you raising a family? Are you being a good father/mother/wife/husband to everyone involved? Are you helping your community and giving others help when it comes to raising their kids? Then Erastil doesn't care, keep on truckin'!
>>
How does Iomedae feel about Eavesdropping? Would an Iomedaean feel comfortable listening in on a private conversation between a friend and an associate if he believed that the private goings-on could be DIABOLICAL WITCHERY?
>>
File: hnng~h.jpg (44KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
hnng~h.jpg
44KB, 400x439px
>>51561945
If this is wrong then I don't want to be right.
>>
>>51562027
Anything that protects the baby
>>
>>51562045
Hey, that's no way to talk to a follower of Sister Milani. Iomedae and Milani are staunch allies, knave!
>>
>>51562027
>Does Erastil give a shit about polygamy, surrogacy, etc.?
Are you helping contribute to the growth of the community?

Than keep doing that.
>>
File: needless.png (374KB, 699x492px) Image search: [Google]
needless.png
374KB, 699x492px
>>51561945
>>
>>51562083
>staunch
More like there is a truce between them
>>
>>51562063
She doesn't have anything against Witchery for one, just Diabolism and Demonism. Secondly, Iomedae wants trust among friends; you should ask them upfront, rather than skulking around and eavesdropping on secrets.
>>
>>51562016
Shit, I never even knew about Gloves of Dueling. That really dramatically improves certain Advanced Weapon Training features.
>>
>>51562027
While these behaviours might be justified socially or religiously the root cause often seems to be to let a population better adapt to the environmental situation - for polygyny and polyandry anyway. I imagine he'd be fine with them.
>>
>>51562098
>Secondly, Iomedae wants trust among friends; you should ask them upfront, rather than skulking around and eavesdropping on secrets.

Good point (such a cute goddess.)
We'll just have a nice conversation about our suspicions. What's the best way to confront someone who may be the hapless victim of a diabolical plot?
>>
>>51561892
Only use Armor Trainings on that, honestly. Don't hurt your AWT selection by doing it.
>>
>>51562034
I can see you too are educated in the true faith, my friend!
>>
>>51561846
Goblin? But that's clearly a human, wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>51562098
honestly felt like iomedae should be after witches if you want there to be any tension between witches and other authorities at all. theyre the only "good" enterprise thats vicious enough to go after them with fire and brimstone. but that kind of setting granularity is not for every game I guess.
>>
>>51562096
No, they're pretty legit besties.
>>
>>51562108
Indeed.

There's also like three different items which jack Armor Training up by a notch each too. Albeit that's a bit less impactful.

But yes. Dueling Gloves became a must-have for any fighter investing in scaling AWTs,

Especially Trained Grace guys.
>>
>>51562146
Nah, Abadarites can go after them for being rustic manipulators and corruptors who threaten civilized order with their damnable holistic traditional medicine!
>>
>>51562027
From what I remember reading, he doesn't, as long as it's... stable you could say.

If you're raising a dead person's children as your own, expect higher returns on your hunting and farming. If everyone in the village has two wives and that's going well, there's probably no problem (he's not into large urban sprawl after all, so if it would cause trouble in a metropolis, that's not his problem). Gays and Lesbians are certainly failing in one aspect of his worship, but nobody's perfect so if they're at least good members of the community and help raise the local children, well at least they're trying to make up for it.

If it starts disintegrating the community though, you done fucked up. He's also not a fan of the complications of extensive civilization.

It's said his clergy and knights are often easily mistaken for commoners; they're just as hands-on as anyone else in the village, and usually dressed about the same as well, because they're doing their duty, not prancing about their titles like some others like to do.
>>
>>51562157
They even kiss and cuddle sometimes, in a totally platonic, camaraderie kind of way. It's hard on everyone now that Arazni and Aroden are gone, but they manage.
>>
>>51562063
I can't imagine she'd dislike it when she's already fine with kidnapping worshipers of other gods.
>>
>>51561830
What's good about Eldritch Guardian? I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>51562146
But plenty of PF witches would be entirely acceptable to Iomedae.
>>
>>51562157
in secret she is totally jealous that the other got all that fame and she didnt
>>
>>51562187
Wait, I don't remember reading that anywhere.

>>51562169
I think as long as everyone does their duty to the community he's not going to care about the specific social order in terms of who you fuck.
>>
>>51562215
A Mauler familiar with combat feats is one of the big draws.

If you're a Mutation Warrior you also likely rely on natural attacks as your build so your feats and the familiar's will overlap.
>>
>>51561233
>ifrit sorcerer
>not a wishcrafter

WASTED
POTENTIAL
>>
>>51562221
Asmodeus church is the one that would go full spanish inquisition on witches since the Great Devil is very misogynistic. And witches are basically women of great power and intellect.
>>
>>51562243
You don't remember their Divine "sleepovers?" Only the Righteous and Pure goddesses attend, of course.
>>
>>51562243
Indeed, just don't forget that making kids IS one of those duties, not just raising them!

It's okay if not everyone can do all the duties, but "okay" is probably not quite up to make-this-one-a-paladin par.
>>
>>51562268
In golarion witch is a gender neutral term.
>>
>>51562268
nothing says I hate women like loving one, except maybe giving entire layers of hell and pretty much anything she wants to your daughter that you dote on.

also misogynistic is giving a woman your power and blessing to rule over some land. only someone who really hates women would do that.
>>
>>51562268
Witches aren't gender-specific in PF but yes, probably if they were associated with any other faith and especially if female-led.

>>51562293
Would totally allow a gay Paladin of Erastil, there's a really easy justification in the "I will not be able to do this commandment, so I will redouble my efforts and devote myself utterly to the others and making sure other people can" Adopting orphans who aren't cared for and raised well by their deceased parents also seems like a winner.
>>
>>51562326
Are you seriously arguing against the game fluff?
>>
>>51562359
The fluff is pretty inconsistent, in fairness. Sarenrae is one of Asmodeus' only peers, one of the few people that, according to Asmodeans, he could even relate to. It would be pretty dumb for him to chimp out about women.
>>
>>51562232
Rather, it's easier to worship Iomedae because so often her fight is portrayed as one against external enemies (incorrectly), whereas Milani outright demands you confront the enemies within your own midst.
>>
>>51562359

>taking the game fluff seriously
>>
>>51562394
I'm glad you acknowledge that Iomedae actually cares about those internal struggles as well. The upstanding Iomedaean has to struggle with the wicked all around them if they're unfortunate enough to live in a wicked society, of which there are many in the world.
>>
>>51562359
The game fluff is contradictory. Especially when Papa Asmo runs one of the only female ruled empires in the inner sea. He takes an active role in advising and supporting the ruler as well.

Also the fact that his upper echelon has women in it.

Really the "he is misogynistic" is not the problem. The problem is the in game fluff doesn't support these misogynistic tendencies.

Even his statement on "The Second Gender" was taken out of contact because quite literally to him it is a second gender. He and his brother created the first mortals. He and his brother were masculine in form. Female was a conceptualized second gender they created.

Misogynistic is a simplification of a more complex personality.
>>
>>51561891
DHB?
>>
>>51562388
This as well Sarenrae is one of Papa Asmo's only "friends" and she is female.

Papa Asmo was, until a short while ago on a god team with Iomedae and was occasionally in an advisor's role for her.

The fluff is weird and inconsistent.
>>
File: [CAN'T WAKE UP].png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
[CAN'T WAKE UP].png
156KB, 270x270px
>PFSRD pageview exceeded
>>
>>51562232
So Milani's the bitter, cynical bestie, while Iomedae is the hopeful, popular bestie?

Which one usually wears the strap-on?
>>
>>51560194
>loli
>busty
>horned
>has an entire arsenal under her cloak
What's not to love?

>>51560262
I like Spellburst Savant and I like your work. Sadly I don't really know much about PF and D&D design in general so I can't help offer much constructive criticism.
>>
>>51562426
DepressedHomebrewer. He's a 3pp guy around here that makes unchained martials.
>>
>>51562447

Milani also has severe self-image problems, if I recall she's a half-elf that despises her elven half.

She's Human! HUMAN!
>>
>>51562438
There is a matriarchal nation from the Ungamunga land that does appear in Distant Shores which Papa Asmo helped to found. And is good inclined.
>>
>>51562462
Ahh. Any he's done so far? Along with that, has there been any unchained monk archetypes? While the core class was kinda bad, I liked the archetypes a lot
>>
>>51562264
Then you have to convince people they wish to blow that shit up. too much work.
>>
File: Camieux_B.png (120KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Camieux_B.png
120KB, 960x800px
>>51562458
Forgot my image so people can see that this girl is not be messed with.
>>
>>51562473
Yeah, basically it's hard to find actual instances of misogyny in Asmo's history besides being told "he is misogynist".

I don't care if he is, I just want it to be actually conveyed.
>>
>>51562472
She's definitely the recipient, then. Wants something to fill the void inside her.
>>
>>51562417
Asmodeus isn't misogynistic. He just believes they have their place - he is the adviser, so of course she can rule, because she's still taking his advice.
>>
>>51562497
Unchained Fighter, Cavalier, and Gunslinger, and a bunch of archetypes for each. Let me find a link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>51562536
I mean yes, but that applies to literally everyone who isn't Asmodeus. They all have their place save for the few gods that formed from the ether alongside he and his brother. Also those who participated in The War In Heaven.
>>
>>51562446
This is happening way too often now.
>>
>>51562458

>I like Spellburst Savant and I like your work. Sadly I don't really know much about PF and D&D design in general so I can't help offer much constructive criticism.

Thanks anyway. Nice to know someone's reading it.
>>
What would normal people even think of a half-drow? Drow aren't common knowledge in Golarion, correct?
>>
>>51562215
>>51562263
Even without putting a familiar into potentially suicidal melee with its tiny HP pool, an archery-focused Fighter would very nearly be doubling itself. The familiar isn't just another set of attacks with his BAB, it's his entire list of combat feats too, including both bonus and regular feat choices.

Put a bow on a compsognathus or arctic hare, you have +4 initiative just from having it alive and a full set of Tiny sized projectile attacks with all your skill behind them in addition to your own Medium ones.
>>
>>51562533
Nah. Iomedae knows how to tip Milani over the edge so she works out her frustrations and gets a little rough. Topping makes her feel better about her inferior status in the divine game, and it does Iomedae good to relax once in a while.
>>
>>51562629
>Drow aren't common knowledge in Golarion, correct?

Correct, a half-Drow would just be a curiously colored Elf.
>>
>>51562536
He probably could be called misogynistic in a technical sense, but only as a subset of feeling disdain and contempt for EVERYONE that isn't himself.
>>
>>51562303
But are they buoyancy-neutral too?

The ducks may need to know.
>>
File: 131.jpg (111KB, 684x886px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
111KB, 684x886px
>>51562645

>Iomedae is a power bottom
>>
>>51562639
>Bow on a Compy
>Bow on a hare

Sir are you of the opinion that they can work a bow? I don't think either of them have the arm/forelimbspan to do so.
>>
>>51562653
That's not misogyny.
>>
File: Turned On.jpg (95KB, 566x413px) Image search: [Google]
Turned On.jpg
95KB, 566x413px
>>51562645
>>
>>51562671
>contempt and discriminatory towards women
>while also being contemptuous and discriminatory towards everyone else to varying degrees
I'm splitting a fine-ass hair here, I know.
>>
>>51562639
Hares can't use a bow. Compys can't either. However with the evolved familiar feat you can give them hands to do it.

However they're also not trained in weapons unless you take a feat that gives you training in them.
>>
>>51562645
Milani just wants a nice girl to settle down with deep in her heart, but shes got too much baggage to find a nice goddess long term.
>>
>>51562512
the girl sure is packing
>>
>>51562671
Of course not, except according to paizo.
"but, but technically he also feels that way about women, therefore he is!"
"but he feels that way about men too"
"Men are evil and don't matter! therefore, Asmodeus is Misogynist because that' the only part that matters! !!! one one one 11!!!"
>>
>>51562690
Misanthropy I believe is the word you are looking for
>>
>>51562707

>Implying Milani isn't just fucking her way through her young, wild goddess years until she gets older and settles down with some godly schmuck that pays the celestial bills and gives her exactly 1.5 children.
>>
>>51562669
I'd like to power her bottom all night long
>>
>>51562729
DE;LET THSI SCUM
>>
>>51562729
I'd like my next PC to be that .5 god-child. I think it could be fun.
>>
>>51562752

>Her husband is forced to look after his wife's son
>>
>>51562704
>>51562639
Monkeys can use them, however, and since a Fighter automatically has every Martial Weapon Proficiency feat...
>>
>>51562707
She gets very upset when Iomedae and Sarenrae spend a lot of time together and hasn't really thought out why. "It's just because some of her followers are slavers, isn't it?"
>>
>>51562720
Except that's called Misanthropy.
>>
>>51562764
>and since a Fighter automatically has every Martial Weapon Proficiency feat...
Technically it doesn't work like that. Gaining it through a class feature does not give you the feat. The monkey is unfortunately not trained in them as you do not have the combat feat for it.
>>
>>51562763
>asmo cucking Cayden Cailean
>he turns from fun God of drinking to depressed neutral God

JUST
>>
>>51562775
Hey, Sarenrae is like the Top Shelf Godly Gal. Milani's just jealous that she isn't getting sunkissed as often.
>>
>>51562780
So if you take EWP (Falcata), would your monkey be able to use that? For that matter, are there any Exotic ranged weapons worth taking, either for yourself or for a monkey?
>>
>>51562793

What would Celestial Alimony even look like?
>>
>>51562711
needs more dakka, tho
>>
>>51562793
HOL UP
>>
>>51562806
Souls
>>
>>51562806
she takes 50% of his powers
>>
>>51560194
>Have you ever played as a sibling or other blood relative of another PC?
Yeah, played a barbarian and my friend played his sister, a life oracle
>Did you find it enhanced the experience?
Yep, especially since the oracle was squishy and needed the extra protection and I soaked up so much damage that I needed the extra healing.
>Would you do it again? If you haven't done so, would you like to try one day?
Not for a while, probably. Glad I did it.
>>
>>51562777
Would it still be called that if it also applies to non-humans?
>>
>>51562806
You have to divert a percentage of your prayers to the former godspouse every month.
>>
>>51562829
Yes, they're still people.
>>
>>51562826
>tough barbarian and his cute oracle sister

Did they fuck?
>>
>>51562815
>>51562818
>>51562835
>no mythic campaign to unfuck cucked Cayden's shit
>>
>>51562794
Milani doesn't get on with Sarenrae, because she's just that awkward slightly-too-intense type who won't accept the reduction of liberty under any circumstances even for a provable good except with 'Dae in the divine bedroom.
>>
>>51562777
yes. yes it is.

but they claim that's impossible, just like that angry old lady that screams angrily and turns around when I'm the one at the counter at subways pretends she can't be racist cuz she's black.
>>
>>51562872
What does Shelyn think about all of this?
>>
>>51562829
Well anthropy is in reference to 'human shaped'.
>>
File: Failing your Will Save.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Failing your Will Save.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>51562890
>>
>>51562890
I don't know, and honestly maybe we should stop on the "PF cosmology as yuri anime" line here.
>>
>>51562853

But anon, Asmodeus was Milani's divorce lawyer.

How do you beat that?
>>
So i got bored and did a thing

AI programs paint Elsbeth better.
>>
>>51562720
He doesn't fell that way towards everyone though.

Most of the gods that participated in The War In Heaven either died in it or died in the confrontation against The Rough Beast.

The only people he feels he can relate to are those who were in The War In Heaven. Which the only confirmed individuals are Asmodeus, Ihys, Sarenrae, and Abadar.
>>
>>51562966
That's very pretty!
>>
>>51562958
The greatest goddamn bender that will ever take place in the entire multiverse.
>>
Which school of magic is most likely to be used by those with abandonment issues?
>>
Are three martials (fighter, slayer, barbarian) viable as a party?
>>
>>51562987
Conjuration, to bring back what they lost.
>>
>>51562968
>Most of the gods that participated in The War In Heaven either died in it or died in the confrontation against The Rough Beast.

Who were the other gods?

I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE GODS
>>
>>51562987
Conjuration or Enchantment.
>>
>>51562984
>The Hangover: Pathfinder Edition
>>
File: Version 2.jpg (85KB, 576x512px) Image search: [Google]
Version 2.jpg
85KB, 576x512px
>>51562979
>>51562966

i improved it slightly.
>>
>>51563010
It doesn't matter, it's been so long that they no longer have any kind of influence on the world. They're powers have been inherited or has not been inherited, either way, they are dead.
>>
>>51562968
*I* know that. you know that.
I'm not giving *MY* opinion on the matter up there!

I'm mocking the official one!
>>
>>51562929
Literally nothing wrong with fleshing out the divine relationships. It will games more interesting in the future!
>>
>>51562987
Conjuration, Enchantment or Illusions, depending on which way they cracked.
>>
>>51563050
>>51562968
Some evidence points towards Torag having been there, as supposedly he was one of the more ancient gods.
>>
Which Goddess would appreciate butt play the most?
>>
>>51563049

That's kind of a shame, honestly.

There could've been all sorts of cool gods!
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>51563049
>d or has not been inherited
So you're saying.

There's just free God power floating around somewhere in the multiverse, waiting for someone to take it?
>>
>>51563080

Urgathoa followed by Calistria.

Urgathoa because she loves hedonism and hates babies, and Calistria because she's a fucking slut.
>>
>>51563080
Te lawful good ones as they already have an immovable rod stuck up there.
>>
File: 1472274830666.jpg (394KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
1472274830666.jpg
394KB, 700x991px
>>51563095
What do you think enlightenment is?
>>
>>51563095

>the Starstone Exists
>>
>>51563083
They might be recreated before the end, my friend.
>>
>>51563095
Yes, becoming a deity is relatively easy. It just requires 3 mythic ranks and you already start powering clerics.
>>
>>51563102
>Urgathoa
>Literally the one goddess with no butt

Explain Further.
>>
>>51563066
Well, Shelyn doesn't demarcate between heterosexual or homosexual relationships. She probably encourages the hook-ups as healing love.
>>
>>51563148
That reminds me?

Is there such a thing as a living god, that doesn't have Clerics? Like they actively spurn anyone trying to get spells from them?
>>
>>51563102
Urgathoa has no butt.
>>
>>51563102
I'll have you know that the Pallid Princess loves babies, especially with a nice grenache.
>>
>>51563159
I don't think any of the deities do.
>>
>>51563153
>>51563177

Urgathoa can easily assume a form that has a butt.
>>
>>51563177
She has one, she just swaps which part of her is flesh depending on how she needs to get her freak on.
>>
>>51563159
But who will marry Shelyn? Who?!
>>
>>51563205
Isn't that kind of her deal?
>>
So, how would you simulate a character's shame, reluctance, or willingness to breaks one's codes? Say...he evil duke, leaves the characters naked so they cant leave the residence. What should one roll?
>>
>>51563205

She's the Eternal Maiden, anon.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
>>
File: 1479446952827.jpg (85KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479446952827.jpg
85KB, 639x450px
>>51563204
>That old dealio with the reverse mermaids

Unrelatedly, is there any archetype support for mounted magus? I kind of want to do cavalry charges on a broomstick.

For that matter, is there a reasonable way to swap out an animal companion for a less killable flying machine?
>>
>>51563108
>The real reason Iomedae doesn't just stomp the Worldwound into dust and personally overthrow the Thrunes is because she inserted an immovable rod into her bum and can't move around anymore, but she's too embarrassed to ask for help from anyone, so she just lays there and projects her image elsewhere to angrily chastise uppity adventurer trash
>>
>>51563217
>>51563237
But she's so cute! Surely someone will make an honest goddess out of her.
>>
>>51563265
Just get a flying broomstick. You literally don't need an archetype.
>>
>>51562629
Drows in Golarion are like Skavens in the Old World Empire, just an urban legend, a myth, they don't exist.
>>
>>51563287

She's already an honest goddess!
>>
>>51563292
I know, I was just looking for bonus abilities. Lance or saber, you suppose?

And second part still applies. It should be fairly easy to convert the animal companion/special mount rules over to an item...
>>
>tfw got rid of upper/lower planes in my setting
>tfw make law vs chaos the central conflict
>tfw got rid of all the outsider types
>tfw got rid of PF's stupid race list
>tfw own setting

It feels good when players can't metagame knowledge because they're encountering things for the first time.
>>
>>51563340
You know what I meant, Anon. Settle down, start a godly family. It would be super cute.
>>
>>51563169

Baba Yaga?
>>
>>51563237
>Eternal Maiden
I had read that as Eternal Champion and had a nostalgia tactical nuke impact muh brains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VEsAIYJYnY
>>
File: Intellect_devourer.jpg (131KB, 1500x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Intellect_devourer.jpg
131KB, 1500x1308px
>>51563379
Well when I become the goddess of love and beauty I will settle down with Cayden Cailean!

Shelyn just needs to let me climb into her skull...
>>
>>51563379

She's already got a family, anon! Thousands of brothers and thousands of sisters!
>>
>>51563452
But no cute children or loyal husband or wife, I'm willing to settle if it means she'll go for marrying them.
>>
>>51563448
INTELLECT DEVOURER PLEASE GO
>>
>>51562804
Firearms are probably actually your best bet. Otherwise I would say Halfling Sling Staff since it lets you add Strength to damage like a regular sling, letting you leverage the strength bonus of the Mauler familiar archetype.
>>
>>51563448
The mere presence of the Eternal Rose would burn such a disgusting creature. Don't even joke like that, cur!
>>
>>51563473

Shelyn loves the children! She loves them!
>>
>>51563478
>>51563492

B-but I just want to feel human sensations and have arms and legs!
>>
>>51563533

Well, you can't.

So RETURN TO THE EARTH, YOU SCUM.
>>
>>51563533

Then slip into the skull of someone we don't care about, like Cayden Cailean!
>>
>>51563580

BE A PART OF SOIL!!
>>
File: 1476887674936.jpg (12KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1476887674936.jpg
12KB, 351x329px
>>51563492
From the pathfinder wiki
>"She is beautiful both without and within; all who see her see what they envision as the most perfect beauty (meaning she appears different to everyone)"
Ergo, she looks like a looker of an intellect devourer to that intellect devourer, and thus doesn't have a brain case to crawl into.
Unless you're implying that intellect devourers don't have standards for beauty, which is just racist.

I also admit, I'm kind of curious what she looks like to leng spiders or otyughs or the like.
>>
>>51563648
>>51563584

Fine taking the body of a god is too complicated!

What about societal outcasts? Got any of those? Come on I know you got a tiefling or half-orc lying around that no one likes. Preferably attractive ones.
>>
What are some absolutely vital Wizard spells? I'm gonna take a Wizard from levels 1-20, but there's a shit ton of spells and I'm very bad at optimizing. So far I already know I'm getting Haste and Fly, otherwise I don't know.
>>
>>51563815
Grease (Fuck up the day of things with low dex, also fighters), Hypnotism (Fuck this encounter, these aren't the adventurers you're looking for), Charm Person (We are gonna be BESTIES), Color Spray (Fuck your actions for the next few turns), Silent Image (Pair with Silence or just use it to copy silent things), Enlarge Person (Become the str fighter's best friend without Charm Person), just for first level.
Your job is not to murder things, your job is to hold things down so the people with an infinite supply of murder can murder them, or to put the people that can murder things in a position to do so. LATER you can go powermad and drop save-or-dies on everything that looks at you wrong, for just starting out keep it to save or sucks and utility shenanigans.
>>
How does the Protean Prowler's Transmogrify work when you use it to polymorph? Can you completely reassign all of your evolution points as soon as you activate it? Can you then re-assign them as soon as it ends?
>>
>>51564011
Summon spells are also very very good; at low level they're disposable trap-poppers and skellington decoys, whereas at high levels they can literally provide you with swaths of entirely new spells from lists you normally don't get (like cleric/druid, healing, etc)
>>
File: peek.png (76KB, 953x646px) Image search: [Google]
peek.png
76KB, 953x646px
>>51562966
>>51563048
Want Elsbeth's color pallet?
Don't stop.
>>
>>51564106
Dude bro i cant draw dis

I did it with this website

paintschainer.preferred.tech

An algorithim did it.
>>
>>51564142
>paintschainer.preferred.tech

Holy shit that is fucking amazing. I have a waifu now.
>>
>>51561976
I hey, I remember reading that porn comic!
Do you have a cop of the "Oh no 3 adventurers! We're Doomed!" page?
>>
>>51563815
>no presdigitation
come on my man
>>
Wonder if Sleeping Goddess dm is gonna flake.
>>
File: 2013-06-13 08.55.46.jpg (74KB, 576x512px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-13 08.55.46.jpg
74KB, 576x512px
>>51564142
>paintschainer.preferred.tech
Doesn't really seem to work as intended with a bunch of my other stuff, but I'll be damned if this isn't cool.
>>
>>51562169

The same-sex couples might not be falling down on the job of having some kids, either, as the devs have implied magic or alchemy might be able to address that particular snag but it's not something they'd make official content for because they're not gonna do pregnancy rules or anything like that.

Hell, that's probably one of the easier miracles for dieties to grant.

>"Father Erastil! My lord, hear my prayer as I ask for a miracle!"
>Erastil looked up in alarm. Gareth was one of his strongest clerics, but he hadn't cast Miracle in years. He thought the boy had retired!
>"Eh? What's the matter, son? Demons invading? Did someone die? Was there a natural disaster?"
>"No, my lord, everything is fine. But Gretel and Hilde desire a child and heard I could invoke a miracle for them."
>"Are they married?"
>"Yes sir, for the last five years. They have been excellent parents to the boy they adopted, but they would like to give him a sibling."
>Erastil nodded in satisfaction. He LIKED that kind of miracle.
>"You're doing good, son. You'll have your miracle."
>>
>>51564292
>Gareth
No bully
>>
>>51564292
Alternatively:

>"Here's how it'll work:"
>"YES, MY LORD!"
>"You go over there and fuck them! I'll stay here and masturbate!"
>"Wh~"
>"NOW MOVE, MOVE MOVE!"
>>
>>51564323
t. Cayden Cailean
>>
>>51564278
it requires lots of tinkering, and gratuitous use of throwing white into the places you don't want color to show up.

IE: "All around the character"

It also fucking HATES small things, like eyes on a full body drawing, and will refuse to color them.
>>
File: 1485919278533.png (513KB, 1375x812px) Image search: [Google]
1485919278533.png
513KB, 1375x812px
>>51564278

The idea is you put dots and of color to give the algorithim hints on what to color what, what.
>>
>>51564396
I noticed that it works with Chrome and not Firefox, for some reason. Good thing I use both browsers for that specific reason.
>>
>>51564377
>>51564396
Neat
>>
>>51564485

Small dots seem to be the trick, And just play around with it. Sometimes it'll give you gold without any input, other times you need to give it a little love.

Other times you need a lot of love.
>>
>>51564601
>That reference
Now those two are something I never expected to see together
>>
>>51562541
Fuckin' nice. I have a soft-spot for Cavalier
>>
File: YKGG2kK.jpg (145KB, 407x576px) Image search: [Google]
YKGG2kK.jpg
145KB, 407x576px
Wow!

That was kind of depressing!

Zyphus and Zon-Kuthon need to get along.
>>
>>51564292
>>51564292
This is cute
>>
>>51564674
What are you talking about?
>>
>>51564292
>of course, nobody realised BOTH of them would get pregnant
>with twins!
>>
>>51564727
>Who were born with stag horns to honor Erastil
>The birth was a painful and long winded process for both of them
>>
>>51564745
Aw, no. That's horrible.
>>
>>51564745

The horns come in when they're older, anon.
>>
>>51564745
Baby deer don't even have horns, dummy
>>
>>51564745
>>Who were born with stag horns to honor Erastil
>implying they weren't cursed by Wendilash
>>
>>51564727

And that's the backstory of the party that consists of four sisters that became a ranger, paladin, cleric, and bard that all worship Erastil.
>>
>>51564797
Shouldn't they be settling down and starting families, not gallivanting about murdering things?
>>
>>51564745
>>51564727
...Actually, why aren't there loose groupings for law/chaos aasimar/tiefling-alikes? I know it would increase the amount of templating faggotry, and there aren't nearly as many in the shenanigans, but you could easily pad it out with fey/mechanical/etc. shenanigans.

How's Bloodforge II: Bloodforge Harder Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry series going, by the by?
>>
>>51564821
Gotta protect the countryside, anon. Even if it means abandoning your comfy country life to do it.
>>
New thread
>>51564850
>>51564850
>>51564850
>>51564850
>>51564850
>>
>>51564829
I think I should start controlling my morbid curiosity of the unmentionable things when I recognize where that is from
>>
File: DYLD.jpg (41KB, 148x262px) Image search: [Google]
DYLD.jpg
41KB, 148x262px
>>51564902
Gonna be honest, I'm just doing it on purpose now
>>
>>51564914
It's rewarding when you find stuff that's actually hilarious as the given example, but then you find something that makes Wrath of the Raunchy and Fluffy Tails look like upstanding examples of non degenerate behaviour which makes you question how one grows numb to that shit
>>
File: Displeavee.png (437KB, 955x953px) Image search: [Google]
Displeavee.png
437KB, 955x953px
>>51564955
Gotta take the terrible with the good, anon, that's life. You don't find diamonds in pleasant green meadows, it takes work.
>>
>>51561209

Any news, yet?
>>
>>51564396
Yeah, I'm going to go color some porn real fast
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.