[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HHG/ The Horus Heresy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 544
Thread images: 87

File: SoS.png (968KB, 995x559px) Image search: [Google]
SoS.png
968KB, 995x559px
Rolled 10 (1d20)

The Fire Rises Edition

JoJo references are a reference on themselves Sub-Edition

500 posts and the thing hasn't even started yet! Are you ready? I know I'm not! A LOOOOT of stuff in the previous thread >>51546822

>HHG
http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

>Updated rulebooks
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA+Exploitable+v1.pdf

>BoP's Paint guide
http://imgur.com/a/aBKJE

>HH Discord
https://discord.gg/wYS2J6b
>>
FOUR HOURS UNTIL THE WEEKENDER BEGINS!

HYPE!
>>
can't fucking wait for info about adeptus titanicus
>>
>every other Legion is the weapon and the Primarch is reserved for only extreme situations
>Space Wolves are just a collective angry delivery system to drop their Primarch into the party and wreck face

why?
>>
File: DSC08045.jpg (583KB, 2000x1568px) Image search: [Google]
DSC08045.jpg
583KB, 2000x1568px
Leave Russ to me!.
>>
File: 93843899293.png (159KB, 694x334px) Image search: [Google]
93843899293.png
159KB, 694x334px
>>51552151
>>
File: 1458396452520.jpg (309KB, 969x648px) Image search: [Google]
1458396452520.jpg
309KB, 969x648px
>>51552151
will that be covered here as well. Or is there a stream?
>>
How does this look?

Night Lords Terror Assault - 2000

>HQ
Praetor - Tartaros
Paragon Blade, Lasers, Halo, Trophies, Teleporter

Command Squad x5 - Tartaros
Pair of Claws x2, CF, PF, Axe, Autocanon
Teleporter

Damacles Rhino

>Fast
Dreadclaw

>Elite
Veteran Squad x10 - Machine Killers
Melta x2, Vox, AA+Glaive
Legion Drop Pod

Veteran Squad x10 - Machine Killers
Plasma x2, Vox, AA+Glaive
Legion Drop Pod

Contemptor Dreadnaught
Chainfist, DCC, Grav x2

>Troops
Terror Squad x10
Volkite x10, AA+Glave

Terror Squad x5
Bolters, AA+Glave

Terror Squad x5
Bolters, AA+Glave

The Dread goes inside the Dreadclaw, One of the small Terrors goes in the Rhino, and then the other small one either outflanks or camps an objective.
>>
>>51552173

If someone will stream the twitch stream for us, we can all take part.
>>
File: i aint alpharius.jpg (114KB, 620x1274px) Image search: [Google]
i aint alpharius.jpg
114KB, 620x1274px
>>51552169
>>
File: what.png (354KB, 665x355px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
354KB, 665x355px
What the fuck is this thing? The Kharon-pattern Acquisitor?
>>
>>51552197

Yes. The SoS Transport.

Expect better pics in a few hours.
>>
>>51552169

If Angron eats Leviathans for appetizers, then Leman Russ should walk all over them.
>>
File: screamsexternally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
screamsexternally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>51552187
The madman!
He's going to explode!
He's going to be crushed by a giant power fist!
And both will look FABULOUS at it!!!
>>
Does anyone have a list of what force org slot each Talon of the Emperor unit goes with? A lot of the pictures don't include them.

Also thank you to everyone who has posted pictures from Inferno.
>>
SoH/LW anon here possible i could get some help with an orbital assault list? namely in how to use veterans in what ways i should be using veterans in drop pods

Also, do we have any info about the SoH that apparently were part of the Censure Host?
>>
File: 8e4e3u3e.jpg (277KB, 1058x1350px) Image search: [Google]
8e4e3u3e.jpg
277KB, 1058x1350px
>>51552208
From the scars point of view he's doing alpharius a favor
>>
IMGURS

titan guard
/a/mG9rp/

Thousand sons
/a/tnSyz/

Space wolves
/a/rAyQq/

Emperor's Talons
https://imgur.com/a/emdin/

Stuff I have opened right now and I've not yet gone through them
https://imgur.com/a/ZMubo
http://imgur.com/a/iBIRP
>>
>>51552206
Russ just has a +2 Str axe with sunder to deal with vehicles. Which is good, but not amazing.

Models in B2B with him suffer -1 to hit though, increased to -2 if they're in B2B for more than one turn. Corax GTFO, we have a new unhittable primarch in town !
>>
>>51552214
>namely in how to use veterans in what ways i should be using veterans in drop pods

What is their role in your army?

Do you need anti-armor? Melta weapons and Machine Killers

Are they killing infantry/big meaty things? Sniper, bare or with Missile Launchers.

Weapon Masters if you want to spice it up but normal vets are good enough vs most troops.
>>
File: Amon Kingsley.png (986KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Amon Kingsley.png
986KB, 720x960px
>>51552232
Lorgarmort you should go out more often.
>>
File: Corvus corax.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Corvus corax.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>51552244
You can hit Corax, you cannot shoot him
But you cannot hit Invisible Magnus with -1 to hit either!!

Jesus fuck, Inferno really is OP.
All of it.
>>
File: opinion discarded.jpg (381KB, 2764x2073px) Image search: [Google]
opinion discarded.jpg
381KB, 2764x2073px
>>51552254
>>
>>51552254

So if they ever do an animated series about the HH, Kingsley must be the voice for Amon, juts like Mark Strong must be Guilliman's voice?
>>
Man, they could have just given Grey Slayers option for special weapons. Combi-weapons cost an arm and a leg.
>>
>>51552282
That's what he gets for bringing MkVII to a 30k game.
>>
>>51552273

You don't have to field Magnus. Hell, you don't even have to take the psyker powers on all your squads.
>>
>>51552282
Beep Boop that makes me fucking hard
Srsly.
900+ posts.
I'm not ready, I won't survive!
>>51552283
Whoever has a good voice, really.
I don't really remember how Kingsley sounds, you know, and faces aren't really tied to voice tones.
I like voices a lot.
>>
File: 1462253545205.jpg (21KB, 599x308px) Image search: [Google]
1462253545205.jpg
21KB, 599x308px
>>51552308
You don't have to bring the sword of double wounding. Hell, you don't even have to take the +1I BA RoW.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (10KB, 139x170px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
10KB, 139x170px
>>51552312
>>
File: Riding the Ironfire.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Riding the Ironfire.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>51552308
You don't have to field three Medusae. Hell, you don't even have to use the Ironfire for precision template placing.
>>
>>51552165
really is weird.
>>
File: tumblr_lyb1nnsnS41ro4znwo1_400.jpg (30KB, 262x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyb1nnsnS41ro4znwo1_400.jpg
30KB, 262x489px
>>51552160
YES! YES! YES!

Bring them tiny titans! I hope they have plans for plastic box set followed by resin titans!
>>
Whats the best choice for TS Terminator CCW? Lightning Claw is cheapest and easiest choice for shredding infantry, but chainfists seems particularly expensive on them.
>>
File: Imperial2.jpg (69KB, 1023x559px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial2.jpg
69KB, 1023x559px
>>51552165
explain for those of us who are dumb
>>
>>51552399
TZEENTCH NUMBERS SAY IT TRUE

INFANTRY WHEN?
>>
>>51552407

It seems the whole point of the Space Wolves Legion list is to field meatbags around the Primarch, as opposed to fielding useful supplements which could augment a Primarch. Its quite underwhelming without Russ, actually.
>>
>>51552407
SW are basically loyalist WE with more access to power weapons, their legion rules are ok but their primarch is killy as fuck. Without Russ, who has crappy Sire rules, the Wolves are just average but the sheer killyness of Russ might give them an edge in battle.
>>
File: Chaos2.jpg (63KB, 1023x545px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos2.jpg
63KB, 1023x545px
>>51552431
>>51552444
thanks anons
>>
File: misha valdor.jpg (105KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
misha valdor.jpg
105KB, 466x350px
Am I the only one who thought this when I saw Valdor?
>>
>>51552401
For standard terminators the same applies as for all other legions.

For the TS specific terminators : you give one per 5 a chainfist to deal with vehicles, and keep the Force Weapons on the rest of them. Because ID regardless of tougness is strong af, even if just to deny FnP.
>>
>>51552399
>>51552160

This is from Discord, from an Anon who watched the demo game they did Friday Evening

WARNING:: In coming stream of notes i gathered on Titanicus

Okay first off news that you already heard:
1 box set, enough titans for 2 players, ruleset, dice (including special dice for markers etc) and some terrain (possibly ofc)

Then they'll be booster packs released along side it. Simultaenously they plan and it will include the contents of the box.

I sense this will interlink with the force-org plan for how to play the game. The rule book (intended to accompany the set currently) has some preset force orgs, and they plan to add more in the future.

One example, which i just about manage to hear in passing conversation between FW employee and a fan was the "Myrmidon" (Myrm sometihng for sure) - from the brief glance it was 1 warlord, 2 reavers and 2 warhounds (likely as a minimum) - warhounds themselves can be in units of 1 - 3.

How this intergrates with knights I dont know. Knights are intended to either act as skirmish line/cannon fodder however they are very potent on the flank - if you let a band of Lancers hit your reavers flank you may very well be dead, similar story for Atrapos.

Handling units of Knights will likely be easier than handling Warhounds (if cohenercy is a factor) because Knights have no limitations on how they may maneuver with their arcs. Yes, moving includings rotating if you are a titan. The larger the Titan the slower the turn rate and other such.

I actually wish I brought a trio of knights instead because then I would be able to learn alot more about the game. I'll probably try to bring an aAtrapos and 2 styrix next time they do an event like this. Easier to carry for a start!
>>
File: Serbia Stronk.gif (872KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
Serbia Stronk.gif
872KB, 160x240px
>>51552460
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!
Auric traitor-removers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>51552470

Speaking of the Styrix - Titan scale Volkite is in! This certainly means the rule is in, no idea if it will be on the true Titans (will find out sunday) but given they wish to expand on the Titan types (No info just yet but its been stated previously) we can expect to find it then. In the past (eg, July iirc) Bligh has been open to adding Volkite weapons to the main stream warhammer titans - apaprently people have asked for Phosphex too but nothing yet.

ONTO THE GAME ITSELF.
Mechanically i was not able to directly play the game but I paid as much attention as I could whilst taking photos, and I think I have a pretty good perception of it. Conceptually its clear as crystal (sans knights but its easy to imagine the game with them)

Imagine titans as something of a giant battleship. Vehicle so vast they have armour differences for each location - Legs are actually quite strong on most titans. This is done because most things a titan fight will be attacking from below and you might imagine that titan vs titan combat, gettingyour leg blown out is badnews.

(The rules are for a certain FW. They even have a similar layout (but a blueish tint instead of red) to the book. The models themselves im not sure, will likely find out sunday)

However, not as bad as getting your fucking face shot up. Which happened on at least two occasions that game.

If your void shields are down, and your hit in the face, you can expect your moderatii to die and your MIU's severed.

A reaver titan may expect to survive about 3 bad hits to the face before being destroyed if memory serves me right (it had also been beaten up bad before)
You may be fearing "oh fuck alphastrike city" but you'd be very wrong (at least if your a titan, not sure on knights as none took part). Multiple reasons for this and I will explain the conceptual part first;

Ranges matter ALOT in this game. First turn only Apoc launchers and Volcano cannons were in range.
>>
>>51552463

>Force Weapons

Oh fuck, now I have to buy a bunch of sword bits for my termies. Fuck this life.
>>
>>51552470
I'm more hyped about this than anything else.
>>
File: The-Kurgan.jpg (51KB, 404x303px) Image search: [Google]
The-Kurgan.jpg
51KB, 404x303px
>>51552460
I keep seeing The Kurgan in Valdor.
>>
File: Chaos1.jpg (62KB, 1023x552px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos1.jpg
62KB, 1023x552px
>>51552460
kek
>>
>>51552484
Wouldn't Force Axes work better?
>>
>>51552483
(The titan weapons seen, turbo lasers, plasma blastgun, sunfury plasma annhiliator, laser blasters, melta cannons and inferno guns, all weapons that were not in range turn 1 (aside from one instance of for laser blaster/turbo laser i'll get to that in a moment)

Onto mechanically why: the game is done in phases like 40, however each "turn" each sides roll a D10 (yes the game uses d10s!) for initiative.

The side with the higher initiative activates a titan first.

For example (there weas a phase before this, which was not done in turn one, i;ll check my actual written notes soon) Team 1 moves a warlord titan. Team 2 moves a titan of their choice and so on.

Once all titans are moved, we enter the repair phase, where the tech priest on board will begin to repair any current damage. This can be stuff such as plasma reactors leaking etc. Then its damage control ; are these leaking system causing bad effects? what means are being used to dampen these?

I'll go back to more specifics once i've covered damage because its quite important.
We enter the combat phase after this. Naturally this where (most) the attacking happens.
Titans cannot split weapons without giving an order beforehand (more later). First you roll to hit as per usual however other factors are taken into account; dead moderatii, range (seemed to be for certain weapon types) and cover all adjust these values to hit.

Then, the enemy rolls a void save. This is dependent on how many void shields they currently have operating. Shields tend to become less effective as the game goes on due to systems being damaged and the shields being bombarded so less are operating at one time.
>>
>>51552509
Once the enemy has no shields (or they fail a save iirc) you will begin hitting them.
This is where things get interesting. the old familar D6+Strength, then a bonus if you flanked (there didnt seem to be side armour for each component. Probably for the best otherwise we might have 3 values for each damn piece and there are alot of pieces)

Then your total is compared against the various thresholds for that location. Normal, Critical, Devastating

Normal, obviously, just does damage. Critical and devastating you roll on tables.
These cause additional damage as well as special effects. Devastating ones tend to be permanent - such as a plasma reactor being blown open or a crew member being heavily wounded.

Thats the essence of the game. There are of course specific for deaths of a titan.
One such result is a rather understated "silenced" - crew is dead, perforated beyond function, but stands tall and remains on the board.

Another is "laid low" the titan scatters a short distance, then you roll for the direction it falls

Of course more dramatic explosions exist.
Before all this however (im not sure it applies first turn, it may of just been to help familiaries people with the game to skip it first turn) is Orders Phase.

Each titan has a number of orders. These include: Emergency repairs (bonuses to repairing but you either move, or shoot - you'll actually do alot of moving in this game. ALOT). Stride - immiedately move (iirc) but again, you must either move or fire.

There was one more orders but alas it was not used. OH WAIT. CHARGE.
Charge; move. make immiedate attack.. you may of course make another melee attack later.
>>
>>51552505

They would, but then I would have to buy from FW no I'm not buying Chinese or cut and glue bits together myself.
>>
>>51552517
Melee combat, from what little i've seen is absolutely viable. A reaver punched another 4 times in the face, causing 2 criticals, forcing the enemy titan (which had a chainfist!) to back off like the Treasonous Legio Mortis pussycat it was
(Yeah repair was after move)

So how do you do orders?
Well if your the Princep Seniororous (no idea how to spell bullshit latin), you pass your order automatically everyone else makes d10 command checks.

Fail, and well, many guard players know what happens next; no more orders for that team.

We now also have something familar to Battletech players; heat! In this case its the plasma reactor.

You can boost certain actions by powering up your reactor.
For example movement can be exchanged for a better value that is listed in brackets, special rules of some weapons (for example laser blasters can be used to overpower a shield) can be activated ,some weapons require powering (Belicosa's for example)

Plasma weapons can be outright simply improved using reactor power, though the boosts do not work against void shields because of how these weapons work (so much like tabletop, void shields are countered by chaffire, though some strong weapon types can defeat them)

Another use is boostingyour shields. Declaring power to your void shields (it done per instance of weapon fired, so not like jinking) gives you the ability to reroll 1's.
So one believable tactic is to spook someone into keep overcharging their reactor, eventually they will overload it and bad things happen.

Bad things include the machine spirit trying to throw you off like a pissed off horse, forcing your princep to engage in a Machine-Spirit rodeo via a command check

As I mentioned earlier; titans manuervarability is limited. This includes arcs of rotation - you can charge and rotate btw
I believe thats everything besides some loose change intricasies.
>>
Kek, the Hoplites are powerful as balls- 20 of these guys in an armored conveyor costs 385 points, and the shooting attack alone strips off 11.2 hullpoints from anything it touches.

Not even factoring in the 41 (!) haywire attacks on the charge, it looks like these guys may become the predominate fuck-you to superheavies in the game
>>
>>51552197
That is Shai Hulud
>>
>>51552531
This includes no premeasuring.
Yes, currently premeasuring is not allowed. No weapon uses fantasy cannonball rules currently
If you failed to hit witha blast weapon, you scatter d10 (no direct hit)

Orders that failed - unit carries on as normal.

Voiods do not work in melee - this might be expected.
Overcharging will not (at least as movement goes) cancel your action. Unless of coures your dead.

One order I forgot, that made the game very interesting; First Fire. You fire a single weapon in the order phase, you may not move.

Points cost as per usual are the basis of the game balance (in addition too force org) weapons them selves have specifiic casts
Shields can regen, just like table top.

>End of Transcript
>>
>>51552509
>it's a single unit activation system

YES YES FUCK ME OH YES FORGEWORLD
>>
>>51552249
That's the part i'm not entirely sure about, the one thing I'm trying to keep in my list is a Praetor with Justaerin who will be deep striking with Combi-plas

From there though i'm not sure though. I know veterans have a lot of potential, especially when run as troops with maloghurst, but at bout 2500 points two HQ's seems a bit overkill.

Issue is though maloghurst bring a a huge potential boon and if i did include him, where would he go? Normally cataphractii terminators would be the normal spot for him, but since he can't reliably join any i feel he would slow down a squad.

>Would love to make a veteran like force, but maloghurst seems out of place

Just brain storming out loud

Praetor+Justaerin is about 500
Mal is 140
Vets would be around 250+ per unit
Dreads could be helpful for pressure
>>
>>51552518
Get some terminator thunder hammer and blades of your liking. High Elf or Eldar wraithblade axes might work well with TS.
>>
what the fuck is the point of the yiff terminator unit??? i dont understand, they are like regular terminators but worse
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (359KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
359KB, 1600x1200px
>>51552550

Its not the weapon bits that the issue, its the arm joints. The only way to get left arms which CCW slots is to buy Forgeworld.

That being said, I'm kind of intrigued by the idea in pic related. Did this guy cut off a power fist bit into a sleeve?
>>
File: 1379706003817.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
1379706003817.gif
1MB, 230x290px
Adeptus Titanicus sounds like a blast, thanks for the transcript!.

Now I will buy two Basilisks then two Castellax and the rest of the money will go towards AT! TITAN ON TITAN WARFARE FUCK YES!.
>>
File: 1310488438940.gif (2MB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1310488438940.gif
2MB, 250x197px
So am I wrong thinking that basically TS dependent entirely on invisibility to make them OP?

In order to make the psychic army work, you have to dump a lot of points into it buying upgrades or spamming lv1 psyker units

You can't have the ICs for auto sucking army so you need to have more than 1 HQ

except for the dreadnought (which is only the normal contemptor talon) all the psyker shit comes from infantry which is prone to dying.
>>
>>51552578
Oh, you're doing Cataphractii.

Ok, what ranged weapons have you thought for them?
>>
>>51552599

Basically every squad can get a buff which makes their job really good. For example, rotor cannon squad with shred hitting on +2, making a shitty weapon pretty gud.
>>
>>51552599
Yes youre wrong.
>>
>>51552548
>I know veterans have a lot of potential, especially when run as troops with maloghurst, but at bout 2500 points two HQ's seems a bit overkill.

2500pts is a ton of points, 2 HQs is ok. Mal can go inside a smaller Vet squad, leave them in reserve to score an objective late game or in your deployment zone.

If you do this and they are your troops I recommend Sniper and keep them basic, use them as better Tacticals and get something else for Anti-Tank, dreads can be an option in that regard.
>>
File: IMG_1789.jpg (193KB, 377x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.jpg
193KB, 377x571px
>>51552498
Huh, that explains the Dusk Raiders' red arm.
>>
File: 10d.jpg (104KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
10d.jpg
104KB, 960x925px
>Started building TSons a year ago
>Have money put aside for scarab termies and magnus for months
>This shit happens
>already had 2 people from the 30k group in my area say they will refuse to play against thousand sons
>>
>>51552613

Actually I'm doing Tartaros, I just came across that image just now. I'll think about it a little bit.
>>
>>51552635
Don't buy the cheese shit then anon.

If they categorically refuse to play you they're just fuckbuckets anyways.
>>
>>51552599
1ksons seem to be similar to Guard with orders, you pick a squad, give them a power to boost their role and fire away. Theres a ton of possibilities here but I dont think they are OP until you get Magnus because while 1ksons can be deadly they are still marines and shit like basilisks kills them all the same.
>>
File: Chaos3.jpg (61KB, 1023x547px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos3.jpg
61KB, 1023x547px
>>51552634
yes its interesting what things use to be
>>
>>51552635

>already had 2 people from the 30k group in my area say they will refuse to play against thousand sons

So it begins. 30k devolves into 40k faggotry.
>>
>>51552656
but ive wanted magnus forever, of course im going to get him
>>
File: Imperial1.jpg (76KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial1.jpg
76KB, 1023x571px
>>51552660
>>
>>51552677
Then get him and don't roll everything for Invis. Go Biomancy and beatstick things.
>>
>>51552638
With tartaros using Indomitus arms shouldn't be a huge problem. The shoulder pads go on them quite well and only thing you're missing is the disk on which the arms connect to the torso. I'm using Indomitus arms for some DG tartaros suits.
>>
File: Imperial3.jpg (67KB, 1023x561px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial3.jpg
67KB, 1023x561px
>>51552686
>>
File: destroyer paint.png (1MB, 633x1009px) Image search: [Google]
destroyer paint.png
1MB, 633x1009px
>>51552660
That's some weird alternate World Eaters.
Yet another black legion?
>>
>>51552671
>tfw my 3k custodes army will only be like 30 models and 20 of them will have 5++ rerollable invulns and paragon blades/s10 fists
itll be like matt wards grey knights all over again
>>
>>51552712

That's the point. GKs are cheap imitation Custodes.
>>
File: pic376216.jpg (968KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pic376216.jpg
968KB, 1600x1200px
>>51552696
I legitimately want to go back in time and buy this
>>
>>51552692
I'm probably gonna go half sanctic just so I can spout "Magnus did nothing wrong"
>>
File: 1405840213780.png (142KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
1405840213780.png
142KB, 600x318px
>>51552182
>no list critique because of tons of new stuff
>cant even be mad because inferno
>>
Inferno ruined the game

40k is starting to look good in comparrison
>>
>>51552730
Looks pretty standard. My concerns would be:

>lack of anti air (depends on meta)
>lack of ranged, high-power shooting (again depends on meta)
>>
>>51552709
kinda looks dark navy blue, compared to black legion
>>
>>51552744
We just gotta pretend the TS and SW weren't released.
>Your army is a meme
>A MEME!
>>
File: how2list.png (41KB, 659x296px) Image search: [Google]
how2list.png
41KB, 659x296px
>>51552730
>>
>>51552744
>Magnus and Russ ruined the game

fixed that for you
>>
>>51552744
30k went to shit as soon as mechanicum became a thing
>>
>>51552169
I hate everything this guy paints.
>>
>>51552720
doesnt make it any less toxic.
>oh you are running a balanced astartes list?? suck it heres 30 multi wound t5 tards with a billion high initiative ap2 s6 attacks
unless you are running s5t5 blackshields with s10 fists or spamming medusas/vinicators/typhons, custodes will just run over anything
>>
>>51552723
With Magnus you probably want to roll up as many witchfire powers as you can anyway. If you roll decent that guy can almost throw out as much firepower as a warlord titan
>>
>>51552633
I'll post a list in a few then, but should veteran sergeants who are being used as standard troops with marksmen, should they get the aa/pf treatment, or should they be bare bones instead?
>>
File: VAizshC.jpg (206KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
VAizshC.jpg
206KB, 852x1136px
No Space Wolves rules posted since I went to sleep? What kind of inferno thread is this! https://imgur.com/gallery/4ajBW
>>
>>51552845
You went to sleep 47 minutes ago?
>>
>>51552771
Nah then it was just the one army you know, and Mechanicum is FW models only which prohibits a lot of goons to go wild on it.

TS with Pride of the Legion however is another story. Enjoy more psychic troops than even 5th edition GK could throw at you, with actual choice in psychic discipline's as well. And then there are the Custodes, and SW aren't slouches either.
>>
>>51552869
yeah TS are broken. honestly SW arent good, russ is super powerful but other than that they are mediocre.

custodes are a fucking problem, because most army lists have no way to counter them at all. like i cant even think of a way to counter them without medusas/vindicators/typhons/s10 fists. even phosphex quad mortars wont fuck with custodes, plasmaguns wont do shit if you build the army right (full of 5++ rerollable invulns).

how would astartes counter custodes without just spamming s10?
>>
>>51552946

You just need to blow them the fuck up with overwhelming firepower and hope the dice falls your way. As long as you've got the bigger guns and some distance between you and them, you should be alright.
>>
>>51552869

I'm gonna be honest. I'm planning a Pride list right now.

And i'm going to use my 8 squads of metal Rubrics in it. And if anyone gives me shit about it, I don't care. This is the army I used in 40k and lost literally hundreds of games with. They are going to go to 30k before Arhiman dusted them and they are going to murder people.

And I'm going to enjoy it. I'm going to enjoy being able to pick WHICH disciple I get to roll on. I get to pick which Primarius I'm stuck with. And I get to run units aside from over costed marines.

Sure I will have 9-14 dice a turn, but they won't be casting Invis or Str D novas. They will be casting fun stuff. And if you hate me because I run TS without Magnus and Telepathy, then you need to calm the fuck down, take a deep breath and remember that you can drop some pie plates on my dudes.
>>
So what does the Misericordia do for the Custodes?

I see it listed in some of the entries but nothing about it in Wargear.
>>
File: iW4t40J.jpg (212KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
iW4t40J.jpg
212KB, 768x1024px
Holy shit, based field police reference:
>>
>>51552750

Seems like standard issues with NL, really. Not really any fliers here, but I was kinda concerned, for the few that exist. As for the lack of range, I was hoping the Deepstrikes and infiltrating would skirt that issue. Honestly, I wish I had a Mortis because that would cover both.
>>
>>51553000
how fucking sad must that guy be once russ turned up
>>
>>51552972
>some distance between you and them
yeah that wont happen, kek. my custodes list im going to run has the upgrade where the guy picks his warlord trait, so you pick ambush and infiltrate 20 of the 3W thugs with paragon blades/shields.

im going to make the list since its just like 30 guys total at like 2500 or whatever, so itll be easy and fun to model and paint. but its disgustingly broken. outside of a s5t5 blackshield list with powerfists/medusa spam/typhon spam/ vindicator spam/maybe WE inductii hordes with s10 fists, i cant even think of a counter to it.

its just like bam, you have 60 t5 2+5++rerollable wounds in your face turn 1, + whatever the 3rd squad is, and theyd just grind anything down in CC easily.
>>
>>51552946
for those who have, we best be packing rad-grenades. Veteran Marksmen Tacticals may have potential.

Other than that, lets remind them that while they may have fancy tanks, we pack a shit ton more raw firepower>>51552972

And from what we know so far, their vehicles are not in squadrons. For once, we have to use the guard tactics to crush an enemy
>>
>>51552982
Isn't it Valdor's only? It means mercy...but I don't know what it does.
The last time I heard about Mercy it was paired with Forgiveness and they were on Curze's hands, flaying fuckers alive.
>>
>>51553043
>for those who have, we best be packing rad-grenades
thing is they wont even work if they are able to be challenged out of the unit and killed, and even then youd need a lot of s8 powerfists. only thing that comes to mind is maybe grave wardens, but the rad grenade guy would just get challenged out by some lunatic with a million s6 ap2 attacks at i6

custodes are basically what i warned about in this general like a year ago, that if they make them accurate to the fluff, theyll just be an army of mega-praetors and theyll just gut everything
>>
>>51552635
I don't believe it. If its true then dump them for better """"FRIENDS""""
>>
>>51553114
What about TS with one of the units that all have force weapons ?
>>
>>51553054
Its on every Custodian except the Shield Captain.
>>
What're the rules for Bolterstodes? I can't seem to find them. I might just be retarded.
>>
>>51553159
well TS are even more gamebreaking than custodes, so yeah.

even with medusa spam you couldnt deal with custodes, since their unit coherency is 3 inches and theyd just space out all the way out.

its sad that the last cheesiest armylist (blackshield with s5t5), is basically whats required just to survive against them
>>
File: C023Tuv.jpg (231KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C023Tuv.jpg
231KB, 768x1024px
>>51553183
>>
>>51553114
sort of wished they remained as just an allied detachment force. Unless you had the Emperor with you, they never really were involved in any major fluff conflict without him.

>Remember when the Horus Heresy was about the Legions, the men, women and mechanicum forces that constantly fought to reclaim this galaxy for the emperor and not some mary sue snowflake army that the waac fags are gonna jumped to claiming "muh fluff"? I damn hope /hhg/ remembers
>>
>>51553211
>>51553183
Adrastus Bolt Calvier
>Bolt Volley 30" S5 AP4 Assault 3
>Disintegration Beam 12" S5 AP2 Assault 1, Armorbane, Instant Death, Gets hot
>>
>>51553238
Sexy, thanks.
>>
>>51553230
that wouldve been the best way to do it. just have them be like knights errant and the army only unlocks if you are running the emperor (who would cost so many points that it would be apocalypse level games with titans and shit)

as it stands right now any age of shitmar faggot can smash together 100 bucks of stormcast sigmarines and rape any 30k list (except TS or cheese blackshields) with custodes
>>
>>51553256
No problem, but I derped out, the Bolter part is Heavy 3 not Assault.
>>
>>51553211
What slot do those dudes go into? Also, are the guardian spear and sword & board custodes units both Troops?
>>
>>51553303
Heavy Support, and GSpear and S&B are troops.
>>
>>51553286
Well... not like many people are gonna use that bit anyways.
>>
>>51553312
So no bolter "tacticals" as Troops.

Why, FW, why do you destroy everything I believed in?
>>
Fuuuuuuck I want.

But those titans are pretty big. An AT Reaver being the size of a Warhound kind of defeats the purpose though. Them only effectively being one size category down barely reduces the cost.
>>
>>51553342

Those are normal Titans.

AT Titans will be far, far smaller. A Warlord will be Plastic Knight sized.
>>
>>51553342
If they're doing a box game, I don't think it would sell at all unless they change the price point.
>>
>>51552131
Anyone want to buy some Admech shit?
>>
>>51553317
Well I would, but I am silly and like HBs
>>51553325
Because that's FW for you. You can however saturate your Elites with S+1/2 Ap2 Paragon Spears, with a 18" S5 AP3 Assault 2 bolter.

Just take the Bolter Dudes in HS, I doubt they will be bad.
>>
>>51553357
i wish they just rebooted epic instead of fucking the scale up and limiting it to just titans
>>
>>51553325
>>51553312
>GKTs with halberds and swords as troops
>mk VI as bolter dudes
>Knights-Errant HQs

someone stop me
>>
>>51553357
>Those are normal Titans.
Are they? That would make me tremendously happy. I want a little army of titans scurrying about
>>
>>51553408
Yes, they played a demo game (and will be doing more IIRC) with full-size knights and titans.
>>
>>51553374
Those Paragon spear dudes are expensive as fuck, but I guess they'll do what you pay for. Been thinking of an Elite spear unit with a captain in a transport, 2x5 sword and board Troops and maybe 5 bolter dudes as heavies. To field as Allies.
>>
Question about the Golden Bananas.

WTF is the Miserecodia wargear item? It listed in all the non-Troop infantry.
>>
the TK being gamebreaking im just going to assume is because FW doesnt understand how rules work and didnt realize theyd be making veteran tacticals into s7t7 ap2 monsters...

but the custodes, they had to have known full well what they were doing. expect the models for the 3w thugs to be like $30 a piece or some shit.
>>
File: custodes-size.jpg (61KB, 783x520px) Image search: [Google]
custodes-size.jpg
61KB, 783x520px
>>51553386
I will, because if you think you're using plain Marines as Custodes, you can just fuck off.
>>
>>51553445
You're right.

Custodes bases are the same as Terminator bases, yes? Could I stick mk VI heads on GKT bodies?
>>
So, fellow dog fuckers, how many Grey Slayer squads did you end up with?
>>
>>51553362
What's available and where you shipping from?
>>
>>51553386
I will not!
>>51553420
With only the Paragon Spears as upgrades and taking the Transport and everything else bare, save the extra men to make them 5 men, that would be 1500 points.
>>
>>51553445
at this point ill only play against custodes if all the models are the official FW model. no way id let somebody proxy the plastic ones as the 3W goons with paragon blades, for example. and age of shitmar conversions or other proxies would be grounds for a banning from the store.

FW just went full retard with this book, its nuts.
>>
>>51553472
5x 20x all with poweraxes
>>
>>51553487
>"Muh 30k" the post
>>
>>51553487
Custodes seem like the least egregious offenders. At least they cost absurd points per model.

I'd certainly understand banning Russ or Magnus proxies, though.

Then again, I suppose you're at a disadvantage using 40k Magnus since he's (probably) bigger and wings.

>>51553508
Also this.
>>
>>51553487
I hate to tell you, but they'll be upgrade kits you put on the plastic ones.
>>
>>51553270
We need some legion appreciation back in these threads.

Can traitors and loyalist cast aside our differences and push back the cheese that we face now?

The cancer that 40k slowly has turned itself into is slowly spreading to our sacred ground.

Inferno was supposed to make /hhg/ great again, but instead only set us up to burn further.

While Ordo Reductor and Black Shields may have been cheese at one point, many held back and refused to spam when the options were there.

But now we have custodes, who only can spam cheese.

And the players who are gonna enter 30k because of them are gonna spam and cheese to no end.

Disregard our precious fluff that has defined 30k,

And destroy what was a unique setting.

Will we really go down this path?

The Thousand Sons can be saved, the Space Wolves can be saved, but the Custodes?

Is this our end our or can the Legions, Militia, Axuilia, and Mechanicum push back this cheese fest?

Can we return ourselves to our former glory?
>>
>>51553511
>Custodes seem like the least egregious offenders.
theres no counter to them. ksons are broken as fuck too. russ is disgusting but at least hes just 1 primarch with mediocre army buffs and whatever unit hes joined to isnt going to be anything special. all the 2W terminator deathstars would probably stop russ's deathstar 2bh
>>
>>51553477
My whole collection, and from the US. 5 castellax, 10 myrmidon destructors, 15 thallax, 2 archmagi, Triaros, krios, thanatar, magos dominus, magos, navigator, caleb decima, 2 vorax, book, carrying case. All heavily magnetized.
>>
>>51553522

Don't forget the Plastic Guilliman spam we'll likely be getting in the near future.
>>
>>51553526
Custodes are going to face the same issues as 40k grey knights multiplied by 10. Sure, they're powerful, but one Vindicator plate on those 3 terminators and you just fucked yourself.
>>
>>51553529
>dude check out my new 30k army!
>plops down mk7 smurfs and age of emperor girlyman
>dude they are even allied to cuckstodes!!
>plops down a handful of prospero box custodes and a bunch of sigmarines
and the best part, is that you cant even counter his list.
>>
File: sistersofsilence-103.jpg (210KB, 953x875px) Image search: [Google]
sistersofsilence-103.jpg
210KB, 953x875px
Yess this is a legit unit now. I have to make one.
>>
>>51553528
Oooh, so finished collection basically? Painted? If so would appreciate any pic and what price you might be asking for the whole thing. US also
>>
>>51553540
except they wont, since they have 3 inch unit coherency, can infiltrate with the warlord trait, and have a 5++ rerollable invlun. vindicators/medusas wont even be able to stop them.

at this point double typhon isnt even cheese anymore, its mandatory, and its not even allowed anymore since they raised the points on it.
>>
>>51553554
Does that dog have a Meltagun for a tongue?
>>
File: KlYddBd.jpg (281KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KlYddBd.jpg
281KB, 768x1024px
>>51553566
Yes, check out wargear.
>>
>>51553560
Yeah, it's my finished collection. a couple of the models are painted, but mostly primed with a bit of basecoat work (metallics) here and there.

Here are some pics I took in shitty lighting earlier at my LGS.

http://imgur.com/a/kKE1b

All models not in photos are just primed.
>>
>>51553587
thats metal as fuck
>>
I had just settled on a 3k IW list but this new book completely changes most of what I had planned.
>>
>>51553566
yes
>when he's happy to see you and wants to lick your face
>>
>>51553590
Very nice then, I love having things magnetized. Asking price then?
>>
File: 1485690946941.jpg (154KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [Google]
1485690946941.jpg
154KB, 1024x514px
Friendly reminder that Magnus the Red can cast sanctic daemonology, only periling on triple 6's. With his Mind Wrath ability, he can buff a witchfire to strength D and boost its range. With his rite of war, you can deepstrike him veeery close to the enemy blob. Have him cast a boosted Cleansing Flame, and on average every enemy unit within 18" of Magnus takes 2d6 S:D ignores cover hits ignoring line of sight.

Amazing.
>>
>>51553520
Shhh... Don't spoil it for him. I want to hear his REEEE from the distance when his FW models are just some arms, weapons and heads.
>>
Anyone have Sister of Silence pictures yet?
>>
>>51553601
Yea, it's really cool
>>
>>51553638
imgur.com/a/emdin/
>>
>>51552470
Sounds great. The new AT has the potential to be HUGE when infantry, tanks and Ordinatus are added.

Don't fuck this up GW.
>>
>>51553634
it wouldnt surprise me. honestly i wouldnt really care since im just going to build a ravenwing style blackshields list with +1S/T, just to fuck custodes. t6 biker command squads with s10 powerfists and apothecaries.
>>
>>51553657
Thank you
>>
>>51553618
Yeah, the castellax were tedious, but being able to switch betwen bolter/flamer, or arms on the magi is great.

For all of it?

Email me at [email protected], as it's kinda late, and I need to head to sleep/i don;t want to lose this conversation. I'll immediately direct you to my actual email, it just contains my name so I would prefer to not post it to 4chan.
>>
Custodes are cheese?

Aw, man! I was looking forward to them! I always loved low model count badass armies.
>>
>>51553479
Man these are expensive.

>Shield Captain:
-Tribune
-Digital Lasers, Cyber-familiar
-Power Gauntlet (modelling reasons)
= 255pts.

>Hetero Guard (5x):
-5x Paragon Spear
-Coronus Grav-Carrier
= 560pts.

>Sentinel Guard (5x):
-1x Power Gauntlet
= 325pts.

>Age of Sagittarius Guard (5x)
= 315pts.

= 1455pts.

Can squeeze a few upgrades in there.
>>
>>51553705
They aren't that bad. Don't let anons meme you.
>>
>>51553676
Sent from a gmail
>>
>>51553754
>an entire army of s5t5 praetors with paragon blades and rerollable invulns
>not that bad
nobodys came up with a decent counter outside of ksons
>>
>>51553770
IW players might have use for Domitar Ferrum now
>>
>>51552539
Thanks mate. I hope half the Titans in the box are Mars pattern and the other half either something new or Lucius.

Also, Lucius pattern >>> Mars Pattern.
>>
>>51553770
Multiple Medusae?
>>
>>51553780
wouldnt they just get IDed by the murderous strikes at i6?
>>
>>51553784
3 inch unit coherency and a 5++ rerollable is pretty good against templates. also the characters would have a 3++ rerollable. also they are all -1 to hit against in CC
>>
>>51553802
Do the Troop custodes have a 5++ now?
>>
>>51553789
Could tank on Perty? Majority T7 so low wounds probably
>>
>>51553814
Yes
>>
>>51553770
>>51553802
What if you intentionally don't spam that one unit?
>>
>>51553822
Sweet.
>>
>>51553826
the troop ones are probably even stronger than the 3W guys, since they are costed more competitively.
>>
>>51553826
Their entire army is S5T5

Like EVERYONE.

Except their T6 Jetbikes.

Jetbikes with the same toughness of a fucking Primarch.
>>
>>51553817
they whole unit can run with s10 gauntlets
>>
>>51553375
Its retarded not to do titans in epic. Who has the space or the money for that shit in 40k scale
>>
>>51553540
Custodes have STUPID fucking amounts of firepower.

So many of their guns have instant death and armorbane. Grey Knights have nothing like that.
>>
File: Boopaniel Ferrum.png (745KB, 890x764px) Image search: [Google]
Boopaniel Ferrum.png
745KB, 890x764px
>>51553859
But those are unwieldy. The Domitar Ferrums have a chance.
I think.
I wish.
>>
>>51553859
Well we found something else Iron circle are bad at...
>>
Converting to 30k from 40k Dark Angels. I really want to play an army that runs like the Deathwing/Ravenwing work in tandem wih DA fluff.

I doubt that the upcoming Dark Angel rules will help me out in anyway, each wing seems to be very restrictive. I did notice however that the Imperial Fist have a Rite of War, Hammerfall Strike Force, that will suit what I'm looking for very well. It seems to be very infantry heavy which is a reason I want to play 30k, but the meta at my local gaming store seems lean heavily towards tanks and artillery. I know that the deep striking with shroud will help with the artillery, but what about heavy armor?

I plan on running with a Preator and Forge Lord on bikes with a nuncio vox for accurate deep striking and an accompanying squad of bikers to back them up.

Will deep striking multiple squads of terminators be able to handle a lot of armor? I plan on starting to play at 2000 but both these units are cost intensive and I won't be able to add much more other than a squad or two of tacts or support squads.

What are somethings I can look into to make most of this concept?
>>
>>51553877
>In other news, IWs are bitter.
>>
>>51552131
So does anyone have any of the fluff?

Specifically the Ordo Sinister guys, mostly because I want to know if they still have Imperator Titans or if they were switched to Psi-Titans only.
>>
Anyone got a photo of the rules for the mechanicum assault tank?
>>
>>51553860
nah i meant they changed the scale from 6mm or whatever up to 8mm just to fuck all the old epic players. also no super heavy tanks, etc.
>>
>>51553860
Not to mention that it doesn't work well logistically and make titans out to look weaksauce because HURR DURR MAXIMUM AV 14. You can give it as many void shields and hull points as you want, but a goddamn titan shouldn't be able to go down from autocannons.

Man, I miss Epic. Back when the rules and scale actually made sense.
>>
>>51553917
epic was out of scale anyway
>>
The only "sensible" response to Custodes on the field is to bribe the Ref into letting you arbitrarily drop "nukes of sufficient quantity" and wipe them from the campaign.

If your not playing a campaign, then you just have the punch your opponent light out. With a baseball bat. For credibility, have the rest of the LFGS's player join in on it.
>>
>>51553917
Oh I didn't know that never got to play epic
>>
>>51553887
>What do you mean Medusa RoW shit isn't the most overpowered anymore?
>>
>>51553870
They also cost a lot more than GK's, and those guns are very short ranged (except the tank, but if you can handle a Spartan you can handle that).
>>
>>51553950
>infiltrate half the army because of pick your own warlord trait
>deepstrike the rest
getting in close isnt a problem for them, nothing is a problem for them because they are broken.
>>
>>51553947
That's old news, anon.
It hasn't been since the Reductor's 12 Medusae ft Vultarax air cover stravaganza
>>
So when can we expect a scan of Inferno?
>>
>>51554032
Scan? Long time.

We got almost all the rules tho.
>>
>>51553770
You only have to kill two of those hetaeraons to make your points back with a vindicator. And a lot more.

I don't really see the problem here. They don't have any assault vehicles.
>>
>>51554046
This. Rerolling 5++ is not that safe.
>>
>>51554032

We've got our scan. Don't expect anything more.
>>
>>51554056
I meant a scan of the whole book. I'm more interested in the lore than the rules.
>>
>>51554046
>>51554052
how many people do you know who are running 6+ vindicators right now? which probably isnt even enough anyway. because those custodes units are guaranteed to be in combat turn2
>>
>>51554061

You'd need someone who can make decent scans and who would be willing to wreck their books. That's not a common trait among people on 4chan.
>>
>>51553972
Good thing there's only 10k of them and most are killed during the webway war and terra siege.

>until nu-Age of Emperor 40k reveals that the Custodes have been rebuilding or the Emperor comes back and makes a shitload more of his gold plated and superpowered Sigma...I mean Custodes.
>>
>>51554064
You don't need 6+ vindicators. You only need a couple, or some artillery. Or a couple of dreadnoughts that make the paragon blades wet noodles. Or some seeker squads.

The main one to get hit by this are melee oriented armies. World Eaters will have a hard time.
>>
File: 1486164107875.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486164107875.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
Mathhammer Russ vs Magnus when?
>>
>>51554112
my money is on magnus, considering its impossible to hit him if he casts invis, and can spit out D-dakka like its nothing
>>
>>51554112

Russ Murders Magnus in Close Combat.

Magnus blasts Russ to bits at range with Mind Bullets.

Add some numbers, and done.
>>
>>51554088
>You don't need 6+ vindicators. You only need a couple, or some artillery.
youd need to be able to neuter 3 squads of custodes in 1 turn of shooting, maybe 2 turns if you are lucky and go first.
>The main one to get hit by this are melee oriented armies. World Eaters will have a hard time.
honestly i think my WE would do decently against them since i run 100-120 s6 inductii with apothecaries, hatred, a s10 fist in each unit, etc.
>>
>>51554064
>guaranteed turn2 charge

How many models of your tiny force are going to survive shooting and Overwatch reliably, and how are you going to fare when its 3 dudes versus 20?

You can make your deepstrikes a little bit more reliable, but that costs even more points.

Same with reserves. Can be made good or even great with the right combos, but you're playing on a very thin force, and every DS mishap, every failed 2+, etc., will gouge you.
>>
>>51554142
you get to infiltrate 3 units of them, so you arent worried about deepstriking or reserves.
>>
>>51554152
You are worried about first turn, though, and lots of armies can play shenanigans with that (and Lady Luck, too).
>>
>>51554184
>You are worried about first turn
not really. i mean you are dropping like 80 t5 wounds with a 2+5++ right on top of the opponent before the game even starts.

shit you could probably hide most of them in terrain out of LOS
>>
Are CSM termies too chaos-y for 30k?
>>
>>51554203
60 wounds, if you have 3 units of 10 guardians (550 points each), or 700 points per unit if you go with the 3W dudes. With an HQ and two maxed troops we're talking ~1200-1300 range already, up to 2k with a single maxed 3W squad.

Sure, you'll be in your opponent's face, but you have very little to show for it. Alpha Legion and Raven Guard lists can do the same with way more models and more guns.

You're also going to struggle to score. Unless you can get ALL your fat dudes into combat and really table the guy turn 3 you're kinda fucked, since he can just run around you with actual transports and fast units.
>>
>>51554222
Probably, unless you're playing Word Bearers or maybe Blackshields.
>>
>>51554222
A bit. Though paintjob does help and using more plain shoulder pads. Leave off the bits spikes, use regular helmets, maybe tartaros or cataphractii guns, and in general tone it down and they'd probably pass from highly modified traitor suits.
>>
>>51554222
I'd say yes, unless you're doing a Sons of Horus during the seige of Terra or something. I'd still remove the tusk heads and the shoulder pads, and replace them with something else.
>>
Best way to kit out Grey Slayers?
So far, it seems you can kit them out exactly like a sup'ed up Tac Squad for roughly the same points
>Grey Slayers
>20x, +Bolters, Vexilla, SGT w/ PW, MB - 285

>Tac Squad
>20x, +CCW, Vexilla, SGT w/ PW, MB-290

I am of three minds with them.

>10x, PWx10, Rhino- 210
>20x, +Bolters, Vexilla, SGT w/ PW, MB - 285
>20x, +Combat Shields, 4x PF, SGT w/ PF, MB-340
>>
>>51554222
heads, definitely

You could use some bits from them (the bolters with bayonets would be great for WE) and shoulders if you didn't want the Crux Terminatus, but it would take some work.

It would probably be cheaper to go with loyalist Termi box and file off what you don't want.
>>
>>51554285
youd take 20 of the 3w guys and 10 of the 2w guys, 80 wounds. theyd all have shields so theyd all have 5++ rerollable. it would be pretty much the whole army, probably fit 3 characters with 3++ rerollables in it.
>>
>>51554310
you definitely want as many powerfists as you can take. probably max unit size too. bolters and power swords/axes are a toss up but youd have to fully commit to 1 or the other
>>
>>51554350
Powerswords for GSD and Axes for fluff, thanks for the quick reply.
>>
>>51554310
20 power weapons and just running them at the enemy seems popular. I'm mostly using my tacticals, though might squeeze in a few combi-weapons to spice things up (and possibly to stop the unit from assaulting).

>PW

Why not frost weapons? Great frost blade seems like a nice thing.
>>
>>51554382
frost weapons are IC only my dude
>>
>>51554371
honestly i think running them with max axes and fists is probably the best loadout. they need to be able to smash terminators.

5 fists + bolters might be decent though. ether way they are sadly just discount WE
>>
>>51554112
>>51554121
Magnus with Invis wins
>>
>>51554398
I'm totally okay with that.
I don't care that much about winning, I just wanna have fun.
Don't get me wrong, winning is fun, but I just wanna have a better understanding of this unit
it's 0030 here, I'm tired as hell and want /hhg/ to think for me
>>
So, what's going to be the deal with the Twitch stream? Not everyone can afford to pay for the right to get to watch from 5,000 miles away.
>>
Jesus, so FW completely forgot to put the Misericordia rules for Custodes in the book...
>>
File: totes not CSMs.jpg (245KB, 383x615px) Image search: [Google]
totes not CSMs.jpg
245KB, 383x615px
>>51552151
I thought it started already. If not, then how do people already have Inferno? Damn timezones.

Probably a good thing it hasn't anyway, or else the Rowboat Girlyman announcement would have seriously harmed the Weekender hype (it may still).

>>51552282
Man, that conversion is dope.

>>51552299
B-b-b-but pointing out unfluffy models is autism!

>>51552495
Someone needs to ask if Valdor was based on him at the Weekender.

>>51554222
They'd be good for mid-to-late Heresy Word Bearers, and maybe even some of the other late-Heresy Traitor Legions. You could also mix in some bits in earlier WBs. Otherwise, maybe a bit too Chaosy, except alongside pic related.
>>
>>51554430
It won't be live, they're recording the seminar and posting it later for subscribers.
>>
>>51554446

An hour and a half, and the first seminar begins.
>>
>>51554444
Not that they will ever use it.
>>
>>51554453
Well if no one knows what it's supposed to be, then yeah.
>>
>>51554451

Are you sure? It sounded like it was being livestreamed.
>>
>>51554452
Sweet.
>>
>>51554418
i mean i dont think they are bad, theyd beat a lot of shit, just so long as that shit isnt WE or S5T5 blackshields.

the bolters + 5x PF option is one i didnt bother really looking at until you mentioned bolters, but it could be decent. they are just kind of a weird unit since they cant take multiple weapons per model. if they could all take bolters and axes/swords then the unit would actually be good.
>>
>>51554464
WHTV is at LVO this weekend.
>>
>>51554463
It's supposed to be an ap3 knife.
>>
>>51554463
i think its supposed to be the shitty little powerknife
>>
File: red-teh-ruurs.jpg (48KB, 1024x105px) Image search: [Google]
red-teh-ruurs.jpg
48KB, 1024x105px
>>51554394
>>
>>51554471

FW said they were streaming it live.
>>
>>51554494
Well it's not advertised on their Twitch page at all, so good job FW.
>>
File: 1470959837166.jpg (91KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
1470959837166.jpg
91KB, 640x932px
>>51554494
Where and when anon.
>>
>>51554493
powerfist is still better.
>>
>>51554501

The FW people told attendees yesterday that they were going to stream the Seminars via Twitch live.
>>
someone post the SW legion rules etc.
>>
>>51554507
Getting to swing at the enemy sergeant before they do isn't terrible.
>>
>>51554519
would it be on the warhammer tv channel or what?
>>
>>51554525
They're in the IMGUR links.
>>
>>51554468
I honestly don't understand why they can't take bolters and then everything else.
>>
>>51554536

No idea. I read it on Bolter and Chainsword, from people attending the Weekender.
>>
>>51552182
Can this list kill 1 rhino?
Personally id just remove The vets and boost The terrorboys to max with volkites
>>
File: bah.png (196KB, 646x452px) Image search: [Google]
bah.png
196KB, 646x452px
>>51554547
Seems it will be paywalled. Maybe someone will re stream like the old starcraft days..
>>
>>51554300
>>51554305
>>51554306
>>51554446

I just got a box for 40k, which is why I was wondering, and I realized it would put me at a set of 5 of each flavor, which could be neat. What really got me interested is that I play NL, and the spike racks with bodies on them kind of fit the flavor. Hell, there's a lot of bits that could work, I think.

However, Indomitus and Tartaros armor looks similar. If I were to scrounge up some tart shoulders and got new heads, would they pass for tartaros?

>>51554313

Yea, the heads definitely need to go.
>>
>>51554596

That's what we've been trying to do. See if we can get someone to re-stream the Seminars for us all.

If anyone here is willing, praise will be showered on the one who will re-stream the Seminars for us.
>>
>>51554598
>would they pass for tartaros

Not at all. Tartaros has a very round torso, its rear looks like a MkIV backpack fused with it, the lets have extra plating and none of the struts you see on Indomitus and the arms are a bit different.

Use them as Indomitus or not at all.
>>
>>51554598
Yeah, I could see it working if you mix-and-matched some plain Terminator parts with Chaos Termie bits. I wouldn't use the whole box, but there's definitely quite a bit in there that could work well for NLs.

>However, Indomitus and Tartaros armor looks similar. If I were to scrounge up some tart shoulders and got new heads, would they pass for tartaros?

As long as you let your opponent know that they're supposed to be in Tartaros, I can't see it being an issue. Tartaros heads probably wouldn't work with Indomitus torsos though, if that's what you were thinking, since they're designed to go with the raised gorget. Especially the resin ones, which only include the top half of the head, IIRC.
>>
>>51554541
give me the links then
>>
>>51554666
Go away Satan.
>>
>>51554610
honestly I think a restream would be pretty hard to do nowadays. Twitch killed all the competitors. Maybe there's a russian streaming site that doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>51554666
fuck off and learn how to find in page, satan
>>
>>51554675

This is 4chan. If anyone will know, it's an anon on here.
>>
>>51554666
Literally the 2nd instance if you search "imgur" on this page dumbass.
>>
>>51552578
Yeah, he cut off knuckles and fingers. It looks better than it should. I was thinking about getting left Cata arms to use with Custodes shields (a gift to IF).
>>
File: CrossFuckOff_FinalForm.png (7KB, 270x78px) Image search: [Google]
CrossFuckOff_FinalForm.png
7KB, 270x78px
>>
>>51554666

http://imgur.com/gallery/V7Del
>>
>>51554675
Hell, I'd be fine with a simple screencap + YouTube upload, if someone can pull it off.
>>
>>51554666
http://imgur.com/gallery/Wgpq3
>>
>Solarite power fists and claws forged using tech recovered by XVIIIth legion from the Tempest Galleries
reeeee
>>
>>51554704
trolls will report it, you need a service that can ignore a few reports.
>>
File: 1485496877119.gif (580KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485496877119.gif
580KB, 267x199px
>>51554666
>Those digits
>>
>>51553885
I assume you're okay with playing Imperial Fists. You don't have many choices if you want teleporting Terminators - most legions would have to use Dreadclaws or Kharybdises. Which is fine; they're popular choices. And they count as flyers for rites of war like the Ravenwing Protocol. That would mean bikes as troops and drop podding termies.

Cataphractii Terminators (for the durability) with combi-meltas are popular for deep striking near tanks. They get to shoot those meltas, and if they survive then they assault on their second turn after arriving.

If it's true that HH and 40k rules will diverge (HH would stick with 7th edition rules, with minor FW-specific tweaks) then it's likely that squads will be allowed to attack with multiple meltabombs each turn. That would make assault marines and outriders good against tanks too.

Jetbikes (ranged only) and attack bikes (esp. Dark Angels w/ heavy bolters w/ special ammo - shooty but not bad in assault) are great right now.
>>
>>51554639

Hrm. That's a lot of differences, especially with the backpacks. Might just keep them Indomitus, but clean them up for when I want to use them for 30k.

>>51554653

>Yeah, I could see it working if you mix-and-matched some plain Terminator parts with Chaos Termie bits. I wouldn't use the whole box, but there's definitely quite a bit in there that could work well for NLs.

I guess we'll see how it works. I don't remember if the HH boxes come with extra arms, but my gut says no. The biggest foul is the tentacle arm. I wouldn't use that anyway.

>As long as you let your opponent know that they're supposed to be in Tartaros, I can't see it being an issue.

We'll see. They're more meant for 40k, but if I can get them presentable for 30k, why not? Maybe I'll just keep the shoulders off for now. Then again, that one skull shoulder is sweet.

>Tartaros heads probably wouldn't work

I was thinking MKIV heads, actually. They're pretty similar.
>>
File: jkhjkh.jpg (240KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jkhjkh.jpg
240KB, 1920x1200px
Everyone complaining about Magnus keep this in mind

>FW is about to be put in charge of the current rule set for use with HH
>Meaning things like invisibility and D weapons will most likely be changing
>>
>>51554824

I'm hoping my friend will get into 30k now that SW have rules, and I can use the different rules as a catch. I don't care if his models aren't the right armor because he's a fun dude, and I think he'd like 30k wolves.
>>
>>51554824
This. Magnus is so obviously broken that this pretty much has to be true.
>>
Half an hour till the gates open.

Everyone ready to get hype?
>>
File: pJtkio-luJU.jpg (68KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
pJtkio-luJU.jpg
68KB, 640x572px
What do you think about this Magnus? Better then GW?
>>
>>51554876
I swear to god Magnus better be there for sale

Or at the very least on display
>>
>>51554883
Very standard primarch armour

What will make it or break it is the face
>>
>>51554888
Yeah, a lot of the Primarchs' armour seems to have shared elements, particularly in the leg department. Whether or not it works depends on how the overall sculpt looks.
>>
>>51552869

By allying on Imperial Militia and throwing a hundred fearless 2ppm models at them.
>>
Why are people ITT pretending that a re-rollable 5++ is impressive? It's functionally a 4++.
>>
>>51554883

You're trying to compare apples to oranges. One is a Knight sized daemon Prince and the other is large space Marine.

However, I do like what I'm seeing for primarch. I like the cloak.
>>
>>51552638
you can just buy tartaros poweraxe sets, they're compatible with the plastic and you don't need to buy a whole set of terminators for it. if you want to do weapon swaps later just stick a magnet in the wrist and at the shoulder.

the weapon sets look expensive but often you'll find you only need 1 or two per squad, and the plastic tartaros kit comes with at least one left arm for a sword, so a single FW pack lets you do 15 terminators (3 squads)
>>
>>51554696
>posting discord shit in the threads
this is why the podcast is going to be a fucking abortion, because everyone in the discord is a fucking attentionwhore aspie
>>
>>51552240
MVP
>>
Man, where do I fit combat shields on models that have a combi-weapon and a power fist?
>>
>>51554978
Wells its 11.11% better than a 4+ for a start
>>
Are Dreads any good in 30K? I like the idea of the Osiron, but 225 seems like a lot for a Dreadnought.
>>
>>51555079
Backpack, or on top oh his head, like a hat
>>
>>51555148
>like a hat

I don't play white scars.
>>
>>51555139
Incorrect. It's a 55.5â„… chance to save.
>>
>>51555146
Yeah, the +50pts is way too steep really. But you are playing TS, so you can probably afford to have one sub-optimal unit
>>
>>51555155
yeah, so 11.11% of 50% is 5.555%, so a 5+ re-rollable is 11.11% better than a 4+

try to keep up
>>
>>51553770
>nobodys came up with a decent counter outside of ksons
Ordo reductor with 9 medusa, and an allied IW detachment with 3 medusa, iron fire ROW and my remaining points in bikes and assault squads.
>>
Where the full rules for the custards posted?
>>
>>51554883
He better be coming with the horn tits.
>>
>>51555164
>Lets play the Floor is Phosphex!
>>
Looking at https://m.imgur.com/a/emdin/, what force org are:
>Vigilators
>Hetaeron Guard
>Sentinel Guard

I need to know to see if my BOP models can make a legal list.
>>
have we started the fire?
>>
>>51555216

Yes, the Inferno rises.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-04+at+02.22.28).jpg (184KB, 958x721px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-04+at+02.22.28).jpg
184KB, 958x721px
>>51555216
T H E
I N F E R N O
R I S E S
>>
>>51555223

Is that a Yiffnaught beside the Automata?
>>
File: C30FK_SWYAApZHb.jpg (127KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C30FK_SWYAApZHb.jpg
127KB, 900x1200px
Screw the rest, SIEGE TYRANTS!
>>
>>51555187
>Phosphex!
I could, or I could just rely on s10 ap2 5" ordnance templates that scatter 0-2 inches.

If I wanted to phospex the board I'd be spamming rapiers.
>>
oh god

Emprah incoming ?!
>>
>>51555239

Bitterboys be praised, however Tsons are hogging the spotlight.
>>
>>51553522
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't only HQ's get the Thousand Sons Cult benefits? (Like +1 to invuln). Not that they aren't hideously OP. Just that they are maybe not quite as hideously OP.
>>
File: 1455442054692.jpg (99KB, 414x446px) Image search: [Google]
1455442054692.jpg
99KB, 414x446px
>>51555239
>>
>>51555239
That force weapon looks awful
>>
File: arm.jpg (310KB, 782x930px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
310KB, 782x930px
>>51555239
Cannot unsee that atrophied right arm.
>>
Custodian Jetbikes.
>>
>>51555216
>sekhmet in cataphractii
>40k equivalents in tartaros
wut
>>
OH BABY
WE FAST VEHICLE ROCKET ARTILLERY WITH 2 FUCKOFF HUGE CANNONS NOW
>>
>>51555329
They can take either Cataphractii or Tartaros.
>>
>>51555329

I assume if you want them in Tartaros, you use the Plastic GW Models.
>>
Stream status?
>>
>>51555323
So, still no Bullock (that doesn't have Sammael's cloak sculpted on). Now we have ribbed for her pleasure vs. non-ribbed and bite-sized. Should've figured with the way the Custodes vehicle aesthetic's been going.

Cool to see a more compact jetbike design though.
>>
>>51555323
Might as well be dickbikes.
>>
>>51555346
>>51555351
Ah. It looks like the torsos could work with either, maybe?
>>
File: 7rlz9tC.png (932KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
7rlz9tC.png
932KB, 720x960px
Caladius Variant.
>>
File: 1485482695533.jpg (265KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485482695533.jpg
265KB, 600x800px
>>51555239
Aaaaw yeah.
That means I can leave my plastic Cataphractii for something else. What should be their load out?
>>
File: Valdor.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Valdor.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
Valdor. Scenic base is not done yet.
>>
>>51555388
So what it's litteraly a head replacement?
>>
>>51555388
Do you know if he'll be getting a glorious cape? The lack of glorious capes on most of the Custodes models so far has been disappointing.
>>
>>51555323
>>51555344
>>51555376
>>51555388
you are doing the emperors work anon.
>>
File: Tyrants.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrants.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
Bitterboys, this is for you.
>>
>>51555385
Combi-plasma/melta+Chainfist/Thunder Hammer
>>
>>51555344
Finally, more mechanicum stuff. At least it won't be as OP as custodes :,)
>>
>>51555388
Its not Valdor, you can build that exact model with the Custodes plastics
>>
>>51555239
Got a pic that doesn't have the TSTs standing behind another model?
>>
>>51555429

see

>>51555419
>>
>>51555419
Well, I spoke too soon: >>51555429
still, less blur though plz
>>
>>51555230
It looks like the SW Contemptor illustration shown in the Inferno shots that went online earlier, especially in the torso department. So, yeah.

Also,

>Yiffnaught
kek
>>
Timeline
>>
File: 1483472031412.png (429KB, 530x419px) Image search: [Google]
1483472031412.png
429KB, 530x419px
>>51555419
At long last!
>>
>>51555268
Yeah, I'm not a fan. At least it's not holding an upsized infantry weapon like the Contemptor-Galatus though. That shit's too absurd for me, even for 40K.
>>
>>51555462
Has anything changed since the last time they showed off the HH timeline? I don't have the previous version on-hand, but I know they've been gradually uncensoring things towards the tail-end as time goes on.
>>
>>51555475
> At least it's not holding an upsized infantry weapon like the Contemptor-Galatus though
I always loved that, it was so absurd, it was 40k to the max. guess its pretty skub though
>>
>>51555221
It's probably just be the angle, but those guys look like they're packing some serious beer guts under those breastplates. The breastplates seem to be protruding a little more forward than the normal Mk IV style.
>>
>>51555509
Fair enough, different strokes and all that. I've just come to associate it with the ongoing cartoonification of 40K, I guess.
>>
File: 1486182365200.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486182365200.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>51555244
>>
File: IMG_5937.jpg (169KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5937.jpg
169KB, 1600x1200px
>>51555479

That one's horribly out of date. Here.
>>
>>
File: IMG_2054.jpg (351KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2054.jpg
351KB, 1600x1200px
Volkite Dunecrawler.
>>
Bitterboys
>>
>>51552187
>Hands him the melta-bomb.
>BOOOM!
>White Scar proceeds to pur like a kitten from the level of deception on his part.
>>
>>51555526
Jokes aside, that model actually looks passable like that. The cape adds the illusion of bulk to the legs, so the model doesn't look absurdly top-heavy. It's the same reason why I'm not big on the decision to not give the plastic Custodes models glorious capes.

The gold scheme helps a lot too - it stops the filigree from overpowering the model.
>>
>>51555529
Ahhh, that'd explain why I couldn't see any difference. Nice.

>>51555540
They've been sitting on those for a fair while now. Nice to see them cast up. Any word on a release date?

>>51555547
Reminds me of the Virmire pod crabs in Mass Effect. Fucking awesome.

>>51555565
Nice. It would've been so easy for them to just half-ass TSTs, and and just release a pack of shoulders and cyclones to be mixed with the generic Cataphractii parts. It's nice to see that they decided to take them further.
>>
File: 2017-02-03_23.43.38.jpg (84KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-03_23.43.38.jpg
84KB, 720x720px
>>51555589

Yea. I really like it, too. I'm sure someone will actually convert it into Big E.

The actual model reminds me of something...
>>
>>51552282
>IW Dreadnought casually walking along
>IF runs up at him ready to discharge the krak grenade.
>"Emperor cast his flame u-UUAHHHHH"
>Iron Warrior proceeds to tear his torso from his waist.
>Not even one fuck about the marine.
>IW keeps on trucking.
>>
>>51555547
>duneclawler was 50% off at FLGS
>didn't believe it will ever be usable in HH
FUCK YOU
>>
>>51555547
It's just a conversion. The gun shields, for example, are the foot pads of the dunecrawler and the gun looks like it was probably taken from the Russ variant.
>>
>>51555547
and 30k skitarii
>>
Im riding this hype train baby
Heres my 3000 points of bananas in pyjamas
Nicely fitting my autistic need for symmetry

HQ
Constantin Valdor
275 pts

Elite
Aquilion Terminator Squad
225 pts
Aquiliom Terminator Squad
x3 Solarite Power Talon, Infernus Firepike
240 pts

Troops
Custodian Guard Squad
Melta Bombs, Arae Shrikes
172 pts
Custodian Guard Squad
172 pts
Custodian Guard Squad
172 pts
Sentinal Guard Squad
Magisterium Vexhilia, Melta Bombs, Arae Shrikes
187 pts
Sentinal Guard Squad
Magisterium Vexhillia, Melta Bombs,
187 pts

Fast Attack
Agmatus Jetbike Squad
225 pts
Agmatus Jetbike Squad
225 pts
Pallas Grav Attack Squad x3
Extra Armour x3
270 pts

Heavy Support
Galatus Dreadnought
Caladius Grav Tank
Extra Armour
200 pts
Caladius Grav Tank
Extra Armour
200 pts

Total: 3000 pts

Obviously everyone gets Valdors free teleporters
Valdor himself goes with a one of the basic custodian squads

If im correct MSU seems like the best way to run stuff, since 3 regular custarts can stand up to 20 world eaters and come out on top and the 3 sword and board guys can pretty reliably hold a 10 termie deathstar for a couple of rounds until the jetbikes/dread can move in for support
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>51555310
Popenaught.
>>
>>51555565
Mmmmm don't know how I feel about those helmets.
>>
TS Castellax
>>
>>51555565
MUH PUSSY
>>
File: protectorate.jpg (58KB, 397x562px) Image search: [Google]
protectorate.jpg
58KB, 397x562px
>>51555310
>>
File: IMG_2027.jpg (297KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2027.jpg
297KB, 1600x1200px
that design is so dope
>>
Should we put that poll from last thread on the OP?
means we can gather even moar data over time
> yfw suprise Iron Hands domination
>>
FW needs to hurry up and give IH a third legion specific unit
>>
>>51555725

What? Cybernetically ressurected marines?
>>
Holy fucking shit, the Psi-Titan is fucking insane.

A ML3 psychic pilot with a 2WC power called Necrotechica with allows it to roll a dice for each hull point it has lost (It has 30) and it gets them back on a 5-6.

In the case that it has lost 29 out of 30 hull points, it can get back 9.66 hullpoints on average.

For two fucking warp charges
>>
>>51555711
> the first ever power lances to have a model
>>
>>51555749
Didn't the old White Scars bike captain have one?
>>
Anyone watching the stream on Twitch?

Do we have a restreamer?
>>
Fellow Alphari, have any of the new units caught your eye?
I like Kinetai and Deathsworn, also we can take Priest of Fenris as elite choice.
>>
>>51555748
Thats the power you thought was good? not the 'pick a point between 24 and 60, everything within 24 of this point takes either D3 haywire, or D6 str 5 ap 4 all with ignores cover'? because thats nuts
>>
>>51555239
YESSS FUCKIN FINALLLY
>>
What do the new custodian shields do again? 4++ re-rolled in CC isnt it?
>>
Does anybody know which FoC slot which sister unit takes? The pics are cropped :/
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 627x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 627x960px
I still can't believe how bad it looks.
>>
>>51555804

Poor Tarasha.
>>
File: Priest of Alpha Legion.jpg (58KB, 627x277px) Image search: [Google]
Priest of Alpha Legion.jpg
58KB, 627x277px
>>51555780
>>
>>51555797
Vigilators and Prosecutors are Troops. Oblivion Knights are Elites. Pursuers are FA, Seekers are HS. Centura and Kreole are HQ
>>
File: IMG_2044.jpg (201KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2044.jpg
201KB, 1600x1200px
>>
Trying to get started in HH battle brothers, Dusk Raiders player, rate my list. Only using BOP models, plus a squad I got for free at my local GW.
>>
>>51555927

+ HQ +

········Knight-Errant [Master-crafted Lightning Claw, Melta Bombs]

········Knight-Errant [Librarian, Melta Bombs, Psychic Mastery Level 2]

········Legion Praetor [Mastercraft a Single Weapon, Power Fist, Tartaros Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon]
············Legion Terminator Command Squad [Chainfist, Heavy Flamer, 3x Legion Space Marine Chosen, 3x Power Fist, Tartaros Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon]
············Relics of the Dark Age of Technology [The Barbaran Thurible]

+ Troops +

········Legion Veteran Tactical Squad [9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Veteran Tactics: Marksmen]
············Additional Wargear [Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web, Plasma gun]
············Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Thunder Hammer]

········Legion Veteran Tactical Squad [9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Veteran Tactics: Marksmen]
············Additional Wargear [Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web, Plasma gun]
············Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Thunder Hammer]

········Legion Veteran Tactical Squad [4x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Veteran Tactics: Weaponmasters]
············Additional Wargear
················Power Weapon [Power Sword]
················Power Weapon [Power Maul]
············Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Bolter]

+ Fast Attack +

········Legion Seeker Squad [9x Legion Seeker Space Marines]
············Legion Strike Leader [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs]

+ Legion +

········Legiones Astartes [ XIX: Raven Guard, Loyalist]

········Rite of War [Pride of the Legion]
>>
>>51555931

TotE Allied Detachment
HQ - Excruciatus Squad [4xPower Swords, Executioner Blade] - 150
Troops - Sentinel Guard [+2 Guys, 1xSolarite Power Gauntlet, 5xTeleportation Transponders]
>>
>>51555931
Cant take allied detachments with pride of the legion
>>
File: cultofmorkai.jpg (17KB, 493x99px) Image search: [Google]
cultofmorkai.jpg
17KB, 493x99px
>>51555821
>>51555780
How does this work? Priest of Fenris isn't eligible to take command squads normally.
>>
>>51555975
Well shit. How am I supposed to round out the other 1500 points?
>>
>>51556011
>1500

>>51555931
>Barbaran Thurible
Should be Void Harness
>>
>>51555902
yeah, those are sexy Moritat
>>
>>51553522
Alright how about this:
>Sword of Balenight does the toughness beating roll on a 1d6
>Magnus has the rule "Master of all Cults" rolls one power each from Pyromancy, Divination, Telepathy, Telekinesis and Biomancy and gets psychic focus on each
>Talons are allied detachment only
>>
No Scoria model? :(

Ah well, badass missile tank of cool.
>>
>>51555694
Beautiful.
>>
>>51556076

We havent had the new models seminar. Be patient. We may yet see Scoria.
>>
>>51555239
>>51555216
>>51555221
Muh. Dick.
>>
>>51555735
No that's IW, and how they'll bring back Golg and Kyr Vhalen so they can be used in the same list
DG will get reanimated by nurgle like in flight of the Einstein
>>
>>51556011
take a deligtus, and the chosen duty, its basically the same, you just need to protect your warlord more
>>
>>51556217
>No that's IW,
It's a Hand thing.
>>
>>51556217
Last time I checked all that forbidden shit the IH had lying around allowed them to assault a Mechanicum installation with an absolute ton of dead marines, dreadnoughts, automata. All animated by Emperor knows what.

would be quite cool to have the option, but no allies allowed I imagine.
>>
Do Mortis patterns have their own chassis, or do I just use the normal Box/Contemptor?
>>
>>51556258
normal chassis, it's the weapon load-out that makes the Mortis.
>>
Are Guardian Spears still garbage?
>>
Is it to be read that all units with Legiones Astartes (Thousand Sons) get access to the Cult Arcana? The unit entries don't have the Cult Arcana option listed.
>>
>Sekhmet Terminators get to CHOOSE their powers from Telekinesis or Pyromancy
>can always take Levitation and Psychic Maelstrom
Oh shit, flying Vindicator terminators are a go.
>>
>>51556292
Clearly, nobody actually gets a Cult except for the characters.
>>
>>51556258
It's not a real pattern in the same way that a Contemptor, Castaferrum, etc. is. It's just any Dread that has the right weapons loadout.

It's an old naming convention that's never been fixed, so it clashes with the current use of the term "pattern" (i.e. to refer to different types of chassis).
>>
>>51556217
>Kyr Vhalen
It'd be cool to see FW do his weird hooded artificer armour up in model form.
>>
>>51555931
Please consult 1d on how to format properly
>>
>>51556252
Last time I checked iron circle could teleport and form TETSUDO but yeah in the tabletop they can't
>>
>>51556332
I completely forgot about that, it doesn't imply any special rules does it
>>
>>51556312
>can just pick WC1 4++ and Molten Beam or Levitation and Maelstorm

Pretty good.
>>
>>51556292
I mean, it's part of Legionnes Asartes (Thousand Sons) rule, so yeah.
>>
>>51556374
Assuming you take Telekinesis for your Cult, you'll probably be a 3++ anyways. Telekine Dome could still be nifty for protecting the rest of your battle-line, but I think Levitation for that mobility is going to be indispensable. Take the The Guard of the Crimson King RoW, deep strike into open areas, then use Levitation to spread out and position yourself to melta/plasma the shit out of something valuable.
>>
>>51556368
Nope. Just artificer armour, apparently.
>>
>Thousand Sons Vets and Terminators can buy brotherhood of psykers
>Command Squads can't unless you took Ahriman
Why.
>>
>>51556421
Depends on if you want to be fighting with them in melee, i guess.

But yeah, i'd probably go for Telekinesis. It's the cult that gives AW and Fearless, right?
>>
>>51556432
Ahriman commands the legion elite, other TS officers' command squads are just dudes who can bend spoons
>>
INFERNO HAS NOW SOLD OUT

GENERAL RELASE IS IN 5 WEEKS
>>
>>51556278
>>51556320

Oh. Well fuck. I'm an idiot then. Guess I need to get some new arms for my BoC contemptor and stick something else in my Dreadclaw.
>>
>>51556442
No, that's the Telepathy Cult (Athaneans). It's not actually Fearless, it's just immunity to Fear.

Telekinesis Cult (Raptora) gives +1 Invulns.
>>
>>51556489
Why did you have a Morris in a dreadclaw in the first place?

And there is a Mortis contemptor, look further down.
>>
>>51556457
But why are command squads worse than vets? Shouldn't command squads have been vets or termies before being picked up by an officer?
>>
>>51556461

This'll kill the last hope of a scan.
>>
>>51553659
Probably all plastic too right.
You fuck
>>
So as before, one of the TS RoWs is Magnus' Honour Guard? So now we have Magnus turning up to about a third of all the minor skirmishes the TS get into, for some reason.

Also did we ever get the rules for Russ' Dogs?
>>
>>51556566
>So now we have Magnus turning up to about a third of all the minor skirmishes the TS get into, for some reason.
Clearly it's not a minor skirmish if Magnus the Red is showing up give people the D.

The RoW doesn't require Magnus either, just him, Ahriman, or an ML3 Praetor.
>>
>>51556517

I didn't. I had a contemptor with a chainfist, fist, and double grav in the Dreadclaw. My list is >>51552182 btw

I need to get another Calth contemptor so I can make the Mortis.
>>
>>51556510
>3++ on a unit of psy termintors in 30k
we 40k now
>>
>>51555158
DAAAAYYYUUUUMMM.
Anon just fucked that guys shit up
>>
>>51556575
Ah, fair enough. I pretty much always feel like there's too many Primarchs and named characters about, but that's because pretty much everyone at the FLGS brings one every game. Seeing as my army is this weird mixed Cybernetica/Reductor/MaC Dark Biologis theme list I only ever use their rules for counts-as. Not ever actually had a reason to convert a counts-as Scoria yet, so I don't run any most times.
>>
So, Russ's sword of bonus wounds only affects Mortarion on a double-6, right?
>>
>>51555804
nobody agrees, buy some glasses
>>
File: Pure Leaf Alpha Legion flavor.png (1019KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Leaf Alpha Legion flavor.png
1019KB, 576x768px
Since we agreed that ALfags are among if not the worst I made an edit of an edit I made. Just for you guys.
>>
>roll a Nova
>deepstrike Magnus
>you now have more than 50% chance to outright delete half of enemy army as every unit in 36" bubble takes 7Ds at average
>this is worth 495pts

I have no idea what were FW thinking.
>>
>>51556616
Nope, it's not written as a To Wound roll or as a T test, so none of his rules work on that. Russ has fairly pitiful damage for a Primarch, anyway, it's just that bullshit armour of his that somehow chills nearby things while being exothermic.
>>
>>51556631
But it wounds (D3 times) based on a "flat dice roll", which is what Mortarion is resistant to.
>>
>>51556595
Sekhmet beat the ever-loving piss out of Scarab Occult. 10 Wounds versus 6, Brotherhood of Psykers versus Segeant Psyker, Force Weapons versus Power Swords, Combi-weapons versus Inferno Bolters, harness on a 3+ versus harness on a 4+. Sure, Scarab Occult can throw a single die at pretty much any disciplie plus their Tzeentch spell, but Sekhmet can just auto-pick the two good powers from TK.

>>51556607
Eh, with the lack of 40k-style relics and everyone using the same core army list, it makes sense that legion lists are full of characters. Need to put special rules somewhere, and stapling them onto a special character lets you try to balance with forced load-outs and other rules.
>>
>>51555565
Can't wait to see those drenched in Nuln oil, without highlights and some shit hazard stripes.
Wait who am I kidding. IWfags will stick with their shit tier plastic versions anyway
>>
>>51556623
They still get armor saves, and, as far as I know, none of the novas in the core book get better than AP4.

Yes, he'll fuck any vehicles nearby, but infantry aren't going to care too much.
>>
>>51556654
No, it wounds normally as a Shredding AP2 S:User.
The fancy extra wounds are a seperate thing, and it is done against toughness, so it's not a "Flat Roll" at all.
>>
>>51556683
Alright, fair enough. Does Morty at least get to reroll said toughness test?

Really, I'm just salty that the wolves stole our power scythes. Those were our unique thing, dammit!
>>
>>51556623
That is potentially very broken indeed, but doesn't the attack keep the AP of the original Nova?
for instance Sunburst is a Nova with 2D6 hits at S4 AP5, even at Strength D, it would mostly rape tanks, not so much the units it hits.
Shockwave is AP --

As far as I can see those are the only 2 Nova powers in the basic spell sets.
>>
>>51556703
>
Str D is AP2
>>
>>51556698
Wait they did what now
>>
>>51556714
Only if you roll a 6.
>>
>>51556656
True, but maybe it would be nice if they added a little box somewhere saying you can play Counts-As with those characters for Your Dudes. (Maybe there is, I'm not sure).

All I know is I've killed two iterations of Durak Rask five seperate times, and three of those were the same Krios Venator. :)

It's more funny than anything else, especially since those two have fairly different "Your Dudes" fluff. One is fanatically loyal to Mortarion, the other is more like that ex-Deathshroud in Blackshield, just wandering around hating everyone.
>>
>>51556714
No, it isn't. Try to get the rules right before crying that the sky is falling.
>>
>>51556716
Great Frost Blades are basically power scythes.
>>
>>51556723
>maybe it would be nice if they added a little box somewhere saying you can play Counts-As with those characters for Your Dudes. (Maybe there is, I'm not sure).
They've had similar boxes in previous 40k codexes, but they aren't really necessary. Anyone that's going to bitch about a custom character using an SC's rules isn't the kind of person worth playing against.
>>
>>51556714
>>51556720
>>51556725
And even something like S8 Assault 2d6 will still murder every vehicle and unit with save worse than 3+.

In 36" bubble that ignores cover and LoS. WC3. And he has still four powers left.

Seriously, he could casually earn his points back with that one spells.
>>
>>51556698
Aaaand as it's not phrased as a T test on 2d6, you dont get to reroll it, same as the Leviathan's Grav-flux bombard IIRC. Salty about that, because it also affects Scoria and my Archmagi, as well as any Iron Hands cyber-familliar guy.

Thinking I should do an "all the Rules Questions" email to FW and have a few ppl send it in, see if we can get some answers.

>Does Scoria work on Mort and Dorn, and if not, what happens instead?
>Can you use T-test rerolls on 2d6 roll-over Toughness stuff?

Anything else you guys can think of?
>>
>>51556732
Fuck the yiffs
>>
>>51556763
Do World Eaters get free Phoenix Chain-Spears?
>>
>>51556740
Fair enough. It just gets silly when there's a big game and me and the SA guy with no characters are fending off two Primarchs, Rask, Dynat and Typhon at once. We won, anyway, because lasguns are amazing. Wish I'd taken some pics of that one.
>>
>>51556768
My dad can beat up ur dad.
>>
>>51556763
>Can Russ/Magnus make it impossible for people to hit them with their rules
>Can Magnus overcharge Novas
>Do template witchfires get bigger
>Can Life Leach bring more than two wounds on D hits
>Can you get additional hit with S- templateless powers such as Shrek
>Do powers that have secondary hits generated by initial one also benefit from overcharge

Some of these are kinda obvious, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
>>
File: титаны.jpg (166KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
титаны.jpg
166KB, 1000x750px
FW dudes play Adeptus Titanicus. 8mm
>>
File: 1439321997678.jpg (114KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1439321997678.jpg
114KB, 644x644px
>>51556732
>>
>>51556781
>complaining about playing against legion special characters with your non-legion army in the game setting entirely designed around the legions
u wot
>>
>tfw 48 secutarii hoplites will kill a Primarch

I have, and always will, love rad-carbines. They're just too fucking cool
>>
>>51556820
Are you retarded? That's 28mm
>>
>>51556835
Actual game will 8 mm.
>>
>>51556802
OK then, I'll just pile them into a word doc for now, I'll put them all together in a bit.

>>51556773
I suppose we can ask whether that is meant to have the same qualifier as that similar case in the new book, can't remember what that was. Was it SW frost swords, or TS force weapons that had that rule worded properly??
>>
>>51556820
Anon, you're being stupid, that's 28mm.
>>
>>51556802
>asking questions about shit that has zero ambiguity in the hopes that the FAQ team will nerf something
For shame. Just accept that Magnus is bork as fuck. Don't pull the same shit that plagued the 40k FAQ's.
>>
>>51556824
S+1 AP2 Melee, Reaping Blow, Master-crafted, Two-handed
Any IC with PW may buy it for +10pts
>>
>>51556802
>Can Life Leach bring more than two wounds on D hits
oh look its another episode of 'people dont read the rules'

life leech can only ever heal 1 wound, know the rules before posting
>>
TS got better snipers than RG :/
>>
>>51556851
>tfw you're not certain whether this is the GFB or the scythe
>>
>>51556884
Only when they're going ham on warp cocaine. Activating that power is going to eat 5-7 Warp Charge, which is going to be a significant chunk of most TS army's pools.
>>
>>51556617
Nice contrarian view.
>>
>>51556884
Let me fix that for you-

TS/SW got better ______ than __

It pretty much fits anywhere! Though I'm honestly not that concerned, there's only one TS guy where I'm at and he's chill as fuck, he just likes the lore/models and collected WoM even though it was lackluster. Now, if ten other people suddenly discover how much they """love""" the thousand sons, I might be concerned.

Same deal with space wolves, it's either edgy teenagers that can't afford 30k (thank god) or people that like Vikings, and they like charging maxed out squads upfield with little artillery, which isn't that powerful at all
>>
>>51556720
oh so you're a faggot that plays with the nerfed version rules? i c
>>
>>51556725
erm really? what rules is it that you're reading then?
>>
>>51556917
I dunno man, it's starting to grow on me. Magnus was better because it took good notes from Blanche's own original artwork (which has me pumped for the other Primarchs) but it's not too terrible by itself. Just looks like a really big space marine. Would be better with a cape
>>
>>51556829
Not complaining about the Legions having Special Character rules, just pointing out that it gets to a bit of a farce when there's almost every plot-important Imp Fists character on one side of the table fighting an army which is one Reductor ship in hundreds and nothing special, and on the next table Mortarion, Angron, Curze and Fulgrim are all in a giant mosh pit beating each other up. I have no objections to the ruleset, it's just a bit silly sometimes.
>>
>>51556903
5-7 charges to activate a WC2 power? I know they can't harness on a 3+ because they don't have a cult, but it shouldn't take that many.
>>
>>51556943
Well, I'd start with the rules for Destroyer Weapons, since that's what we're discussing. Seems like a logical jump off point.
>>
File: mechanicum army 1.jpg (56KB, 633x474px) Image search: [Google]
mechanicum army 1.jpg
56KB, 633x474px
what cannon is that on the dunecralwer
>>
>>51556924
>SW got a better Primarch than SoH
>TS got better snipers than RG
>TS have better leadership than WB
>SW have a better representation of structure than UM
Dear Emperor.
>>
>>51556725
which rules are you using then faggot?
>>
>>51556966
you mean the one that says all D weapons are AP2? stupid fuck
>>
>>51556967
Volkite
>>
>>51556967
Looks like the same gun as on the Leman Russ Incinerator to me. Also looks like a conversion with those desert shoes on the front.
Slightly wish I knew how they did that scheme, though.
>>
>>51556929
Read the Destroyer special rule and report back.
>>
Seeing this backlash, I'm starting to feel sorry for TS and SW players that had been patiently waiting all this time. They didn't ask for rules this crazy (well, most of them didn't) but now people are talking about boycotting games against those two legions.
>>
>>51556698
You still get your 4++ and FNP against those extra wounds.
>>
>>51556960
4 Warp Charge is ~69% success, 5 is ~81%, 6 is ~89%.

Shit adds up fast. Sure, it's an powerful spell, but it's going to have a significant opportunity cost.
>>
>>51556971
Not that guy(guy who complained to begin with), but that states that D weapons usually have separate AP1/2, not that they get free AP2 as a base rule.
>>
>>51556960
All LA(TS) units have a Cult Arcana special rule.
>>
>>51556971
>>51556986
Are you guys literally illiterate or just shitposting? It says right there that MOST are AP1 or 2, not that they all are.
>>
>>51556999
i just linked it you stupid fuck, D weapons are AP2.... the only difference on a 6 is no saves at all... fucking brainless
>>
>>51557011
Correct, although it should be noted that the Intercession power is not part of a discipline so can't benefit from the "harnessing on 3+" bonus.
>>
>>51556971
>MOST destroyer weapons are AP1 or AP2, so armour saves are not TYPICALLY allowed
Gosh it's almost like it isn't inherently part of the rule or something.
>>
>>51557011
Whoops, got confused. For some reason I thought TS special units had a cult specified, (and thus the snipers not having the rule meant they didn't have a cult,) but looking again none of them do. My bad.
>>
>>51557007
I don't play DG, but I've fought them often enough. Don't think he actually has FnP. 4++ still means that you'll take on average 0.417 wounds from that, since T7.
>>
>>51557038
Ah, that's true.
>>51557049
check >>51557038

Also
OVER 500 POSTS
>>
>>51557025
Isn't it funny when people are so certain and so wrong.
>>
>>51556820
>Manly Tears plays Adeptus Titanicus
>>
>>51557040
'gosh' there isn't a single STRD weapon that isn't AP1/2... buck the trend and use your fucking brain
>>
>>51556945
Well, good for you if you actually like it. I just think it gets worse every time I look at it.
>>
>>51557066
isn't it funny when idiots get called out and try to backpeddle on technicalities... enjoy your STRD raping your poor little flufftard games in your ingnorance of the rules mums basement
>>
>>51557004
I've been waiting for TS rules since Betrayal at Calth came out. I'm just glad that I can start assembling these bad boys.

How exactly do I do shading and high-lighting with metallic colors? I'm doing Retributor Gold mixed with Sanguinius from the Artificer Tint set, which is putting out a pretty decent warm metallic red, but I'm worried about ruining everything if I just throw some Nuln Oil over it.
>>
>>51557051
My fault, tought all primarchs had FNP when they acctually had IWND

Sorry.
>>
File: blogger-image--1688208582.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--1688208582.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Another pic's snuck out of (I assume) the SoS's kharon acquisitor. I like it, it's quite sinister, which fits the fluff.

It does amuse me that the SoS got the grav rhino with assault vehicle rather than the custards.
>>
>>51557075
With magnus' novas there is now.
>>
As i said earlier, AP is not really relevant. Magnus essentially gets to place 36" pie plate and just flat out remove all your vehicles with one WC3 power. Even if he doesn't get the D, S8/9/10 2d6 times will wreck pretty much every vehicle in your backline.

Plus bunch of other units due sheer volume of fire, after which he can keep tossing witchfires or whatever.
>>
>>51557084
>>51557075
Is this level of shitposting normal for /hhg/, or is that a side-effect of how busy the threads are now?
>>
So... does it bother anyone else that any random TS Praetor is just as psychically powerful as Lorgar Transfigured High Priest of the Pantheon? Same mastery level complete with harnessing warp charges on a 3+
I hope Lorgar gets a buff before the end of the series, because fluff-wise I would have thought that a guy Primarch who rips Thunderhawks out of the air, tanks a warhound titan, and literally writes the book on Chaos sorcery that indoctrinates all the other primarchs save Magnus would be better than some random TS legionary commander. Not trying to be petulant, but it just seems strange to me. Overall the TS rules seem rather disgustingly unbalanced when I compare them to WB rules (For example, as I understand it, any TS character can get mastery level 1 and a force weapon for half the cost of Burning Lore (which is inferior in every way - limited to only a few disciplines, and only available to Chaplains, Diabolists, and Praetors). I'm not that familiar with other legions' rules, so maybe WB are just weak in general - but in a direct comparison between WB and TS, there seems to be a huge power difference.
LOL - they're both red, maybe I should switch allegiances tongue.png
EDIT: I know that TS have a few minor drawbacks (the -1 penalty if all their ICs get killed), but Word Bearers have to pay a Chaplain tax and can never take more than one support officer - and their morale bump is super-minor compared to the Psychic-God-Mode TS are getting... it worries me and seems like power creep hit in a big way. I really hope my first impressions are wrong.
>>
>>51557135
I hope after russes and Magnuses realises every fucking primarch will get some buffs.
>>
>>51557135
Better yet, most of their Psykers are Brotherhood, so entire unit can get uber buffed by shit like Precog or Iron Arm.
>>
>>51557104
Is this... tank of SoS?
>>
>>51557131
That's just one particular stubborn retard
>>
>>51557135
Isn't Burning Lore 30 points? That's a far cry from double 25.

I'm not really seeing the issue with the Thousand Sons characters being ML3. Yes, Daemon Mode Lorgar should definitely be ML4.

Yes, the Word Bearers need a bump, but I think you're overestimating the TS.
>>
>>51557158
Seems likely that it is the Transport vehicle, yes.
>>
>>51557135
Where is this from? the edit part says a shithole like B&C
>>
Has anyone looked at the rules for Secutarii? Some of them are great, but some of them are... just stupid. Like paying 100 points to give a peltast Squad arc rifles when hoplites have the same range on their guns and a basic squad gets 21- which fuck me that's broken- haywire attacks on the charge.

But hey, I can give rangers radguns now and have it be fluffy. That's pretty cool
>>
EXPORT THYSELVES
>>51557208
>>51557208
>>51557208
>>
>>51557143
You mean that Russ and Magnus will get some nerfs, right? Russ isn't TOO bad, he's as vulnerable as most Primarchs to shooting, but only loses to Scoria in melee, and that's close.

Magnus is OP as all hell, a 36" bubble of 2d6 SD hits coming from a guy who can often be literally impossible to hit is insane.

Most Primarchs are actually quite balanced, really, but if this power creep goes on Jaghatai Khan will be able to deploy his entire army wherever and then charge T1, and always gets 1st Turn or some bullshit.
>>
>>51557092
You think that's a long time? Oh you.
Anyway, I use glossy Nuln on my metallic TS, but I do mine with a clear red paint over the gold, not your Tint abortion. If it's not coming out shiny shiny red, I'd still go with a gloss but maybe use Earthshade instead. Or use Nuln sparingly just for sharp recesses
>>
Thanks, Anon - the summary I read claimed that ML1 on a TS character was only 15 points - it must have been a typo.
>>
>>51557181
I also have no problem with ML3. But they get ML3 AND harness on a 3+ - identical to Lorgar's special rule.

Also, the summary I read had a typo - it said ML1 was only 15 points.
>>
>>51557210
I can't be arsed to retype something five different times for the five different forums I'm on - some of which get info before scanon posts; so yeah, I copy-pasta sometimes.
>>
>>51557521
Fuck off forum fag, you are the cancer
>>
>>51555540
>Dual wielding energy guns
>Still has bolt casings littering their bases.

God dammit FW.
>>
>>51555795
Nope. The shield by itself just provides let's you reroll invulns and a -1 to hit you in melee (or was it shooting?). But, all the basic custodes models also come with refractor fields for that 5++.
>>
>>51557538
And I find you to be equally hilarious in that you give a shit that I visit websites other than this one. Glad you're so enamored and in love with my faggot cunt that you care about how I spend my time - too bad I'm too sexy and out of your league since I bet you'd have loved it if I put on my big black double-ended strap-on for you.
>>
>>51557861
>this many word to call someone a faggot
not him, but man you think a lot about yourself and your options
>>
>>51556844
The TS force weapons said you have to purchase the power weapon to upgrade to a force weapon.
>>
>>51557861
You have very feminine writing style.
>>
>>51552197
That's the worm from Dune, plate-clad
>>
>>51557932
That's probably because I'm a chick. I also am, indeed, a faggot. I plow my wife with a double-ender every night. And don't say "pics or it didn't happen." If you want me to cam for you, you have to pay LOL. If you want me to cam for you while dressed as a commissar plowing my wife dressed as an Eldar Farseer, then you have to pay a lot.
>>
>>51557783
Do you also think the helmet belongs to the moritat?

Fucking retard.
Thread posts: 544
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.