[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 74

File: 1479947375280.jpg (377KB, 890x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1479947375280.jpg
377KB, 890x1258px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to SeattleNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>51492066 →→
>two_drones_one_troll.sim
>Another_McHughs_Massacre.news
>Cased_versus_Caseless_the_dilemma.ctlg

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 7 (63% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message: "I need another crate of Eyedrones, chummer. Don't ask why."
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running Running_in_the_90s.btl

>shoot straight
>conserve ammo
>watch your back
>And never, ever make a deal with a dragon

Watching your back edition:
How do your runners plan around potential sneak attacks, and work the angles to see everything that is going on, all the time?
>>
First for cyberbutts.

>>51541873
By taking 3 sessions.
>>
>>51541873
Drones, spirits, and agents. A million eyes keeping watch. At all times.
>>
Sensor tags are pretty handy for that, though I'm still trying to figure out how to stop them from being looped. All I can think of is pointing them at clocks
>>
Yekka, my Ch5 keeps having problems. I get crashes, can't launch it, nothing. 5.190 or later
>>
>>51541873
>How do your runners plan around potential sneak attacks, and work the angles to see everything that is going on, all the time?
That's literally the specific job of a drone rigger.
>>
>>51543104
Crash followup id = 8bdf97f1-63ec-4d77-a466-b83e820c62b5 if that helps
>>
>>51543238
This

Rigger is first and foremost the Intel and the situational assessment guy.
>>
I need pictures! Pictures of cyberpunk chicks!
>>
Anybody still playing Boston Lockdown ? If yes what's your build/story ?
>>
Does someone have pictures of loli street sams? I need some because reasons.
>>
File: 1468200749433.jpg (668KB, 800x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1468200749433.jpg
668KB, 800x1225px
>>51544574
Closest I can get you.
>>
Any good novels set in the shadowrun universe? I just finished playering SR: dragonfall and Hong Kong and I'm a little bit in love with the setting.
>>
>>51544725
Not quite what I had in mind, but I'll take it. Thanks.
>>
Hey guys. It's the anon whose been GMing a campaign with his girlfriend, with sessions often resulting in her getting pissed at me.

>Took a long break cause girlfriend wanted to try the Fantasy Flight Star Wars RPG.
>Just played last night.
>Girlfriend's character is doing runs for Shiawase, targeting Ares.
>Girlfriend has mainly been looking for the elf that turned out to be traitor working for Ares.
>After a few small runs with no real incidents, Girlfriend is introduced to a 'mew' companion.
>'Mew' companion is a human whose gotten cybernetics so she could look more like a cat while gaining some feline traits as well. She calls herself Kat and likes to work 'mew' or 'nyaa' into as main sentences as possible.
>Girlfriend hates Kat, but Kat is very fast and agile, as well as skilled in various martial arts. So girlfriend tolerates Kat.
>After a few more short runs, group runs into the Elf as he joins a Knights Errant counter-strike team tasked with eliminating girlfriend's Shadowrun team.
>Kat and Girlfriend, at the same time, both yell that they had loved him and it hurt when he betrayed them.
>Trigger explanation that Kat is the Elf's wife, as in they never actually got a divorce.
>Trigger IRL drama.
>Trigger Girlfriend locking me out of the house and me having to send this from my grandma's house, who I am staying at for awhile.
>>
>>51544177
Yes. I'm playing a Streetsam, like i do in every game.
Can't remember which path for the Background i chose, i think it was one of those that add % critical Chance.
>>
>>51545268
D R O P P E D

Seriously, she's got mental issues mate. Like, underlying ones.
>>
>>51545268
jesus, chummer
on one hand I salute you for pulling through with this shit
on the other hand, you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>51545268
>>Trigger Girlfriend locking me out of the house

Kek, you fucking cuck.
I remember you, last time you had to sleep on the Couch or something like that, when you made this Elffleshdildo betray her.
>>
>>51545322
She gets really into stories and campaigns. She'll be fine by the end of next week when her period is over.

>>51545323
Perhaps, but I like drama. I just underestimate how she'll react. Especially since it's her time of the month.

>>51545343
It's not too bad. At least I get a bed at my grandmother's.
>>
>>51545415
lolsto

Did you also ask on plebbit for tips for your runs a few times?
I remember that there was somebody there GM'ing solemly for his GF and i suspected this to be pretty rare.
>>
>>51545415
>It's not too bad. At least I get a bed at my grandmother's.
What a fucking cuck. She has no business kicking you out of the house unless she actually owns it and you're not paying her rent to live there. Grow a fucking pair, will you?
>>
>>51545749
Hey, maybe he's into that.
>>
>>51545536
I don't use Reddit outside of the Warhammer subreddits and Warcraft subreddits, so I'm doubtful it was me.
>>
>>51545268
>I'll take shit that never happened for 500, Alex.
Every post you have made here about this bullshit story are fucking lies.

Either way you're clearly a little pussywhipped bitch. The day you actually do get a "girlfriend" don't come here to tell us about how you watched her suck Tyrone's dick.
>>
>>51545415
So what was the story you told your grandmother? Because I have a feeling, "She kicked me out because I have a character in an RPG betray her," would only spawn more questions.
>>
>>51546150
That is your opinion. It's not my job to convince anyone that I'm telling truth on the internet.

>>51546240
Told grandma that my girlfriend is at that time of the month again.
>>
File: Warheads.jpg (139KB, 493x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Warheads.jpg
139KB, 493x1000px
So I'm gonna be playing an Aztec tradition magic user. How often should I expect to be confused with a Blood Mage?
>>
>>51546277
I think your bigger concern should be your lack of a spine and testicles.
>>
File: shadowrunmaybe.gif (997KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrunmaybe.gif
997KB, 540x810px
>>51542414

>cyberbutts
>>
>>51546277
If that's enough of an explanation, then you officially have a psycho girlfriend.

Humans - even women - are expected to function rationally at all times. Not just 3 weeks out of the month.
>>
>>51546346
It's a choice to just let my girlfriend do whatever she wants. Sure, it means I have no spine and she has my testicles in her purse.

I have three settings. Pussy ass bitch, neutral and short tempered retard. I'd rather be neutral or pussy ass bitch than option 3, since last time option 3 came into play that woman called the police on me, dumped me the next morning and got a restraining order.
>>
>>51546321
It's been joked about but the only time it seriously came up for my character was when there was a serial killer taking people's hearts.

Between you and me I don't see the big deal, it's like these gringos don't even PRAISE THE SUN
>>
>>51544737
Anyone? The list with all of them is easy enough to find, but I'd like some pointers to the must-reads. And perhaps more importantly, if there are any so shite I should avoid them at all costs.
>>
>>51546390
Eh. I'm psycho too. I'm just taking my meds to deal with it. Besides, it's not like she gets physical or abuses me emotionally. When she's not upset with me, she treats me like a king.

Besides, I doubt I can find another girl so willing to try out my hobbies and support my video game making like she does. We often toss ideas off each other. Her for her novels, me for my games. So far though, those novels and games haven't gone anywhere. But someday man, someday.
>>
>>51546409
Then you need to stay on neutral setting, you idiot. Or make sure nobody ever finds the corpse.

By being a pussy ass bitch you encourage her behaviour. You need to send a message that she can't do as she pleases or she's going to think that she can.
>>
>>51546459
I didn't know that people even read the Shadowrun novels to begin with.
>>
>>51546426
I seriously can't believe that the fucking gringos get mad at us when we try to save the world via human sacrifice.
>>
File: 1484313743315.jpg (177KB, 1357x589px) Image search: [Google]
1484313743315.jpg
177KB, 1357x589px
Anyone ever done an all awakened campaign? Was it fun?
>>
File: korra cyborg.png (2MB, 1300x3394px) Image search: [Google]
korra cyborg.png
2MB, 1300x3394px
>>51544737
>Any good novels set in the shadowrun universe? I just finished playering SR: dragonfall and Hong Kong and I'm a little bit in love with the setting.

All books from Nigel Findley and also the "Secrets of Power" Trilogy from Charette.
All of those are set around the time the games are set and give you A LOT of Background info.
>>
File: that inca feel.png (106KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
that inca feel.png
106KB, 922x882px
>>51547088
Typical ignorant Idiots.
Don't know shit about the world but think they have it all and the first time they see a greater Blood Spirit, they sit in the Corner, crying and whimpering, instead of thanking me for saving the children from the burning orphanage.
>>
I'm making a troll Face and for the life of me can't think of who to make as my last contact. So far I got a Ms Johnson, an Arms Dealer, Jackpoint, and a Media Mogul - I don't know who else for a contact.
>>
>>51547304
Mundane or Cybered-up?

Former: Talismonger
Latter: Streetdoc
>>
>>51547317
Face Adept
>>
>>51547304
Have you flicked through the examples in Run Faster?
>>
>>51547343
Then the Talismonger, to get Foci.
>>
Does anyone have a PDF for Rigger 3 Revised? I know it's for sale on DTRPG, but does anyone here have it?
>>
FUCKING FUCK
1 KARMA OVER IN CHARGEN
I CANT FIND WHERE TO KILL IT
HUUUUARGHGHAGAHGABSRH
>>
>>51547620
Try checking the pdf share thread mate.
>>
>>51547623
keep it?
>>
>>51543291
I need to see the actual error.
>>
>>51547623
Increase the stats of one of your Connections?
>>
>>51546409
>>51546497
At the risk of sounding like an armchair psychologist, may I suggest you entertain the thought that perhaps you are not currently in a place in which a romantic relationship is healthy for you?
>>
>>51547273
But seriously, I think offering small birds or whatever as religious sacrifices would be cool but it comes off really badly in Shadowrun. I imagine other religions have this issue as well, and I'm not sure what to use as a modern substitute
>>
>>51545415
Learn to love yourself.
>>
>>51547070
I haven't red any yet, but I'm planning to. Did the same thing when I played some warhammer games a while back. The gotrek and felix series was very enjoyable. I liked the vampire Genevieve novels as well, but not as much.

>>51547226
Thanks, senpai.
>>
>>51545268
>women
Everytime; they literally cannot deal with things without taking it seriously/personally. OBVIOUSLY, you're plotting against her to play with her emotions, and of course the only recourse is to kick you out of the house.
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 540x372px
>>51547719
>>
>>51547800
Offer some critters you removed from the neighbourhood. Devilrat Hearts or somthing similiar, and maybe not in the open.
>>
>>51546366
Dude, there's an internal poop tank. It doesn't get rid of it, you still have to manually empty it, it just holds more. I can not come up with a situation where you would need to not poop for 6 days. Unless you just wanted to save up and drop it on someone's lawn.
>>
>>51541873
They don't. At all. They blunder right into the trap, and then accuse me of just wanting to kill their snowflakes.
>>
>>51544574
What're you looking for, specifically?
>>51547924
Missing DLLs. Download the latest update manually from get.chummer.net and you'll be golden; some legacy issues with the update method.
>>
>>51546321
The only people who will mistake you are people who are not familiar with magic. 99% of mages will know you for what you are and treat you as such.
>>
Okay so i have this horrible idea for a character & would like to turn it up to eleven & stat it out
A technomancer who has a family, is hit hard by bad times, techie can't find a job. Turns to shadowrunning to make a buck. Catch is, he doesnt actually have a family anymore. They died years ago, he has subconciously created Sprites to look & act like his wife & daughter, his house has turned to shit, but is covered in AR so he wont see the trash & stains. Still kills himself to make money for his "family". His "wife" & "daughter" both love him, but he cant help but subconciously make them suffer so that he suffers more, i.e. his notdaughter comes home upset because another girl bullied her, & his nonwife says up at night when she "thinks" he is sleeping & cries about the families bad situation. How can i best represent this using Qualities (other than just dependants) what other horribly depresing things could i add or tweek, what could i do with the money he earns? Some caveats though, no rape or cucking, it's way to fucking overused. I dont want it to be tragic so much as just depressing & full of denial.
>>
File: pc_orkmale_liamallman.png (139KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
pc_orkmale_liamallman.png
139KB, 212x278px
>>51544737
READ 2D STORY TIME IN THE PASTEBIN.

Caps aside its not actually a book. It starts out as a greentext and then turns into its own story. Its one of my favorite stories I've read to date and give tons of flavor for the setting.
>>
>>51548334
Get that Quality from Chrome Flesh that requires you to take uppers and downers.
Some sort of insomnia might also do the trick.
>>
>>51547782
I guess we could go back to being just friends but we're sharing the costs of the house since it's in both of our names. I certainly can't afford the place without her help. We've been friends for around 10 or 11 years before we started dating in 2014. So it's not like we wont know what to do if we went back to just being friends. It'll be awkward living with her though.

>>51547805
Myself is a terrible piece of shit. I have nothing but self hatred and doubt. My girlfriend is the whole reason I'm trying to make something of myself instead of just drowning in my own depression.

>>51547851
This only really started when I had her character's in game boyfriend turn traitor weeks ago. She was the most behaved and best player I've ever GM'd for up until that point.

Going to be serious, I'm tempted to just reboot the entire campaign and reworking the story cause the campaign is just getting stupid with how powerful her character is, this campaign is over a year long IRL so far and we've been playing anywhere between one and four times a week. The elf turning traitor was me trying to stop the campaign from ending but now it's just hard to challenge her.
>>
>>51546321
It depends on where you are. Like, if you're in a part of the CAS that borders Aztlan, you bet your ass people will kill you on principle. Otherwise, you should be safe, esp. given that most of the azzie blood mages aren't even of the aztec tradition.
>>
>>51544737
Changeling is great, if you like sappy novels about learning to accept who you are.
>>
>>51548637

There's something fundamentally wrong with her if she'd kick you out over a stupid game.

And of course there's something thoroughly wrong with you just indulging her ridiculous behaviour.

Don't bother rebooting anything if you expect her to go extremely apeshit whenever things don't go her way.
>>
So...my players have finally reached their goal. The Street Sam is now a fully fledged Cyber Zombie. They're going to be going down in a blaze of glory soon and they know it. How do I give them the biggest sendoff possible?
>>
>>51548490
Why that one? Its not like hes a chemhead
>>
>>51546150

This. It's rank bullshit. It's just a few lazy lines of greentext laced with memes. The only pleasure I get out of it is laughing at the anons who fall for it, which on reflection is something I share with the poster.
>>
>>51549733

THOR strike called in by Knight Errant. Try to arrange it in a cool location like an abandoned refinery complex or an area of outstanding natural beauty.
>>
>>51549950
>you will never be bad ass enough to require a space laser to kill
>>
>>51550316
It's okay because lasers are shit in 5 anyway. It'd probably just penetrate all your armor but only do like one box damage.
>>
>>51550316
>>51550338

THOR fires a big lump of metal with enough kinetic energy to rival nuclear weapons.
>>
What do I want as a higher priority on a decker? Attributes or skills? or is either fine?
>>
>>51550597
Money.

You want the best cyberdeck you can get.
>>
>>51550597

Attributes are marginally better. You won't suck if you do it the other way around though. I'd put Resources above both, FYI.
>>
Any really good sets of armoured clothing outside the run and gun book?
>>
File: 362348497_735fc9a8c4.jpg (84KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
362348497_735fc9a8c4.jpg
84KB, 500x271px
>>51544154
Pictured: Three cyberpunk chicks.
>>
>>51550826
Nope, that's where all the best armor is. YMMV
>>
File: zCo5Dkl.jpg (247KB, 550x720px) Image search: [Google]
zCo5Dkl.jpg
247KB, 550x720px
Got a question for you, /srg/

Is it possible to play a adept/mage who is partially, occasionally, whatever possessed by a spirit? If not, what can I use to emulate something like that within the existing rules?
>>
>>51550844
Yuh. Pick a mystic adept/magician, initiate, get the channelling metamagic. You'll get to retain control. Mostly. Otherwise just pick a possession tradition and go nuts.
>>
>>51550844
>>51550868
Or, make a spirit pact (dream). When you're asleep, the Spirit is awake. And in your body.
>>
>>51550868
>>51550893

Are these in the core book or what? Sounds fucking neat.
>>
>>51549950
That's cool. I'll probably have them fight through to the target, hold off a wave or two of TacNet mooks, then have the survivors pull back as the strike gets called in.

Their next characters will pick up a week or so before all this. They'll be on a standard run and the strike will be a major complication in their run. The cyber zombie might survive and be taken in by someone with authority.

Naturally, I'll let them have some fun with their new cyber zombie before I deploy a superweapon to completely erase them.
>>
>>51550918
Street Grimoire.
>>
>>51550952

Thanks omae
>>
>When you're asleep, the Spirit is awake. And in your body.

Lewd
>>
Bullet-curving homebrew anon here. I'll post my homebrew bullet-curving quality and answer some questions.
>Bullet Curving
>free action
>cost 0.5PP/level (max 3)
>when using a ranged weapon to attack a target behind cover, as a free action you can cause your projectile's trajectory to "curve" around the obstacle in a spectacular violation of the laws of physics. For the purposes of this attack, your target's defense bonuses from cover and shields are reduced two points per level of the power, to a minimum of zero.
>additionally, using this power allows you attack enemies around obstacles, albeit at a penalty equal to (3 - your levels in this power), minimum zero. If you are aware of the target's exact position, this supersedes the normal blind fire penalty.
>this power is not compatible with automatic fire

>>51534323
>Does it work with Bows?
It should also work with primitive projectile weapons such as bows, crossbows, slings, thrown spears, atlatls, thrown rocks, and so on
>Can I do it with Heavy Weapons, Hunting rifles, flame throwers, tank cannons, guided missiles?
If the weapon is considered man-fireable for your character, I say yes. Perhaps for a weapon your character directly physically operates, like a minigun, rocket launcher, or HMG. A tank's main gun would not qualify because your character probably can't whip it around fast enough to curve the projectile.
>Can I do it on full auto?
Single shots and 3-bullet bursts. Unless you can wave your gun back and forth 100 times a second. And in that case you're probably better off going for melee.
>Does it work with blind fire?
I included a penalty for firing around corners at enemies you can't see (3 minus ranks in the power, min 0). If you actually know the target's location, that supersedes the blind fire penalty. If you have no idea where the target is and need to bullet-curve to hit him, the two penalties should stack.
>Can I use it with thrown weapons?
Absolutely. Curving a thrown knife is pretty baller.
>>
File: burnout mage.jpg (80KB, 528x1200px) Image search: [Google]
burnout mage.jpg
80KB, 528x1200px
Does anyone know where a guy could find a pdf for 1st edition? I'm really curious to see what the original concept was like and how it's changed.
2-5e is easy to find but the original seems really elusive.
>>
File: CryingWojak.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
CryingWojak.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw can't get chummer to work in wine

Why was I born a Mac user?
>>
Holy shit I looked into this free spirit compact thing and it seems confusing.

Where are the rules for making a spirit pact? How strong a spirit can it be? Where are the stat-blocks for spirits? Does the GM come up with it or what?

The ritual says 'The cost of completing this ritual is in Karma equaling Force x 2 of the spirit.' Does this mean I just pick a force (limited by Magic x2 like it says in the core book for summoning), and just pay Force x2 karma for it?

What is going on? Am I a moron?
>>
>>51552159
I can totally see my grenade chucking baseball adept player having too much fun with this. It's going to be interesting.
>>
>>51552210
Because we let gays breed, and the concentrated faggotry produced you and Richard Simmons.
>>
>>51552191
Is it not in the pastebin? Beware, a lot of the 1e scans are complete crap.

The skill relational web is a bit more convoluted than 2e's, but that may just be the layout.
>>
>>51552226
That's what it says.
>>
>>51552349

Then what? Just pick a spirit type? Maybe I'm overthinking it.
>>
>>51552061

Textbook Incubus.
>>
>>51552279
>grenade chucking baseball adept
Clearly you just need those aerodynamic winged grenades so you can do some ridiculous stunts like throwing a grenade so it curves partway down a hallway into a room full of enemies.
>>
>>51552421
He routinely throws curves, sliders, sinkers, and gyroballs. They serve the purpose to dodge an enemy to get behind them/smack into a wall in a different corridor while also going much farther than a regular thrown grenade. This new power just takes his pitching skills to another level. He already throws grenades at like 90 mph so...
>>
>>51552315
>insulting richard simmons so blatantly
>>
>>51552159
Bullets and adepts do not work that way.
>>
>>51552554
What do you mean?
>>
>>51552061
And a textbook 'whacky misunderstandings' opener. Character wakes up and is balls deep in the torso of a corporate schoolgirl. Edgy DM heaven.
>>
>>51552370
You'll work with your DM to decide what the spirit is. Dream pacts are typically formed unwillingly/unknowingly - tempo, for example, formed a sort of dream pact between users and the spirit who owned the tree the bark was harvested from. You might want to try asking the GM for a formula/dream pact. Basically, the character stops aging. Anyone who looks at his aura can see there's something odd going on, it's visibly distorted. The only copy of the formula that can ever affect the spirit is the character, so the character can always summon the spirit. And the spirit will do its best not to fuck the character completely, but still cheerfully take advantage of him.
>>
>>51552629

Street grimoire says that the aging and aura thing only happens for a Life pact. Dream pact is the one where you're You during the day, and when you sleep, the spirit possesses you. You have no memory of it and the aura is all spirit.

Unless I'm reading this wrong. In any case, I was hoping to do a 'Female former corp-mage timesharing her body with what is essentially Coyote.'
>>
>>51552333
Well there it is. I can't believe I missed that before.
>>
>>51552673
Formula pact - right above life pact. A life pact doesn't stop you aging, it just trades damage for karma. And it's really a shitty pact, the life pact.

Combine the two. If you want it to be Coyote the totem spirit, claim it's an avatar you formed a bond with and go for the dream pact. Or that respite from aging was given in exchange for nightime control of your body, since Coyote is a dick but not so much as to give nothing at all.

Otherwise, pick some sort of mischievious Coyote expy, stat the spirit out - say, F8 or something, big enough to make people think twice, but small enough that it's a possible it'd pay attention to grubby mortals - and combine the two pacts. The formula pact was received in exchange for the dream pact.
>>
>>51552577
Adept powers, by long-standing convention, are incapable of acting upon forces that aren't connected to your aura. Missile Mastery works as a power because it's affecting how YOU throw the object.

Once that bullet leaves your gun, there's no longer a magical effect that can be applied to it.

Beyond that, there aren't enough physical forces that can interact with a bullet to generate any noticeable effect over the ranges combat typically happens at, if you want to actually do anything beyond impact the target.

It'd make more sense if it was like Deadshot, redirecting the bullet by grazing off other targets.
>>
>>51552799

Think I'm gonna go with the Dream pact and see if my GM is okay with it. Probably using the Guardian Spirit stat block, cos it's nice and beefy and gives optional powers like Animal Control and Concealment, which are very Coyote.

Although, Force 8 would give me (or rather the spirit) effective Body 9, Agility 10, Reaction 11. Are those constrained by my metatype, or am I just gonna be rolling lots of fucking dice?

Sorry for throwing questions on questions, but I normally roll street sams. I don't rock the magic side of things at all.
>>
>>51552897
Keep in mind that you have zero control. Speak to the GM, but he'll probably give you a list of priorities for the spirit when it's asleep if he lets you play it. I suggested my other half, with the double pact - formula - so you could always call on that spirit as needed. With channelling, you can go for the possession aspect too - voluntary as well as full blown spirit time.

Don't worry about it. I'm the same with the matrix.
>>
Hey gang I'm having a problem moving my chummer character to career mode. It says "contacts are over capacity" but I have none over 7 points total. I bought some with karma, 5 karma to be exact, but that's it. any ideas? yekka plz respond

failing that does anyone know where the "ignore character creation rules" thing is?
>>
File: cxnzsuvavzacydtpp4yr.jpg (72KB, 880x527px) Image search: [Google]
cxnzsuvavzacydtpp4yr.jpg
72KB, 880x527px
>>51553502
Upload the file somewhere so I can take a look?
>>
I am no longer allowed to place bombs in drones. Which is too bad, because investing in a decent hoverdrone with a sniper rifle is a bit too expensive for it to be expendable. Guess my assassination career is over.
>>
>>51553577
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B29580ce6yZmSmVjaTVvT1RyNlU
sorry for slow response, was eating the big dinner. if you're still around it would be very appreciated. thank you v much!
>>
File: 1442922946302.jpg (469KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1442922946302.jpg
469KB, 1400x1050px
>>51552159
Don't listen to this dweeb.
>>51552554

Homebrew sounds fun. I personally think you shouldn't be able to control more than one bullet fired at a time. Also, consider the implications that you're suggesting an Adept has some degree of control of the laws of physics (or lack of). If that's not consistent with how your world is treating adepts, consider building some explanation as to why this is different. If it were up to me, my players are fine with "It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit". In my headcanon, It would be up there with how adepts can walk up walls .
>>
>>51553788
Man, a gun adept with the adept spell power would be a hell of a thing. Levitate, improved invisibility, fly up, blast your target, disappear.
>>
Sniper mage: has anybody made one before? What ideas did you have that you thought were pretty clever?

I wonder if there's a good way to cast a detect life spell at a target location while you sit far away, ready to shoot your target through a wall.
>>
>>51548261
That is what I get trying to launch it.
5.180 works. Newer ones don't.
>>
File: Knight Errant Pic.png (164KB, 280x351px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Errant Pic.png
164KB, 280x351px
One of my players got's an Ares sponsorship. What are some fun ideas for official Ares merch that his sales rep needs him to show off during his runs?

So far I got:
>Ares Spartan official sports drink. During the run he needs to take uncomfortably long drink breaks to refresh those electrolytes.

>New experimental prototype guns. Just be sure not to loose it.

>Showing off this year's catalog of Ares drones. You break it you buy it.
>>
>>51554229
Cast on a gel round, conditional trigger of a sharp acceleration followed by a sudden stop, shoot a wall, next round goes through the wall for the kill.
>>
File: Best show on the trids.jpg (194KB, 327x945px) Image search: [Google]
Best show on the trids.jpg
194KB, 327x945px
>>51554641

Pic related, my absolute favorite show on the trids.
>>
File: file.png (124KB, 1636x932px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
124KB, 1636x932px
>>51553823
It's literally your contacts.
>>
File: 1433004157447.jpg (291KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1433004157447.jpg
291KB, 1920x1200px
>>51554641
My Face\Gunslinger got an Ares deal that was similar. He was a gunsmith (along with being a drug addict card player), and had a hobby taking Ares products and tricking them out with accessories, but specifically, with engraving and artisan works. Ares sponsored his line, and he became a small subcontractor for Ares Arms - basically someone could factory order an Ares Predator (or whatever else Ares makes), and he would artisan engrave it to their specifications, or whatever he wanted to do artistically.

It was slow work though, and didn't pay a lot. But he was an Ares fanboy, so he was happy to do it.
>>
>>51554229
I did. The clever thing was he was a normal mage who happened to own a telescope. Remember, if the range of a spell is line of sight, the only thing you have to worry about is the curvature of the earth.
>>
>>51553996
The advantage of drones is that you don't even have to be present, so no DNA evidence, facial recognition, or whatnot. Hell, the blast will generally make the drone largely untraceable (as if it wasn't an off-the-rack model purchased legally by a completely different dude with a SIN who has no idea who he bought it for).

I guess I can still place a directed explosive device under a manhole cover and blow up the target as his car passes over it. So many problems can be solved with sufficient quantities of C4.
>>
>>51548334
jesus fucking christ dude
>>
>>51554737
CGL's vague naming choices strike again!
>>
>>51548334
I forget if you can turn sprites into Allies, but as a submersion trick, that'd work well.
>>
>>51548261
>What're you looking for, specifically?
Lolis.
>>
>>51552841
Adept spell
>>
>>51554993
That isn't exactly specific. Shootan or stabban or cyborgan?
>>51554906
I guess I could change the naming convention to be [Gear] Contacts or something?
>>
>>51555083
Shootan lolis mostly, but I'll take it all. I'm looking for inspiration.

Also garupans aren't lolis.
>>
>>51554737
L O L
That's beyond hilarious. I fucked up. Thanks a lot for checking, omae, it means a lot.

had my first game ever today, on runnerhub. had a lot of fun
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (11KB, 442x382px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
11KB, 442x382px
yo yekka

guns not displaying range bands (nightly build)

is this a known issue?
>>
>>51555083
>I guess I could change the naming convention to be [Gear] Contacts or something?
Hmm ... Contact Lenses?
>>
>>51548401
I feel like I'm either blind or just a bit of a doofus, because I can't find anything of the sort in the pastebin.
>>
>>51555408
Check the Mediafire
>>
>>51555457
So there it was. Thanks, omae.
>>
File: FloridaSouth.png (70KB, 660x770px) Image search: [Google]
FloridaSouth.png
70KB, 660x770px
Where can I find details about the Orange Wall?
I have the 2005 Caribbean League fan pdf.
>>
>>51552841
>Beyond that, there aren't enough physical forces that can interact with a bullet to generate any noticeable effect over the ranges combat typically happens at
It's literally magic... If it was actually physically possible, it wouldn't need to be an adept power. I even mentioned in the power description that it violates the laws of physics.

>Once that bullet leaves your gun, there's no longer a magical effect that can be applied to it.
The "lore" explanation for how it works is like in the Wanted movie. The character doesn't actually control the laws of physics. Basically a guy swings his gun really fast while firing, which imposes force on the bullet to make it curve. The result violates physics, much like running on snow without leaving tracks, but it's because of the adept's actions, not because he's telling reality itself to sit down and shut up.

It's basically meant to emulate what happens in this scene around 0:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJIBP2SbLw
>>
>>51556206
No matter how hard you swing the gun, you're never going to make the bullet's trajectory curve.
>>
>>51556265
And no matter how strong you are, you'll never walk on walls, but adepts can do that.
No matter how cool you are, you'll never deflect bullets with your mind, but that's not only an adept power, it's one of the shitty ones too.
No matter how smart you are, you will never will your flesh to heal itself, but that's totally doable with adept spell.
>>
>>51556265
Hi there! Welcome to Shadowrun!
>>
File: Gun_Wizard.gif (249KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
Gun_Wizard.gif
249KB, 500x222px
>>51556265
It's literally a magic power.
>>
>>51541873
>* Running Running_in_the_90s.btl
And to think we might be doing that in one or two new editions down the road.
>>
>>51554813
Yeah, sorry. Its supposed to have that effect. I dont normally make these kinds of characters, but ever since i saw AR wallpaper back in 4e ive been kicking around the idea.
>>
>>51544177
Goddamn, why is Slamm-0! such an ugly motherfucker (literally, even)? He looks like one of those white guys who wears dreadlocks because otherwise his hair will turn to complete shit on account of his never taking a shower.
>>
Instead of bitching whether curving bullets are okay or not why not just make it an epic trick shot? Youre aura allows you to see trajectories, & give the bullet a little bit of extra oomph once you pull the trigger the bullet flies, bounces off the ceiling light, down to the wall, off the helmet of a corpsec gon the ground & straight up the hoop of the troll with the blastshield thats giving you trouble.
>>
>>51549870
So Jacked Up isn't about being addicted to chems, but having unstable emotions that are being treated by drugs. There are a number of psychological conditions that the quality could represent.
>>
>>51556300
Adept magic seems pretty limited to arms reach
>>
>told I should start with the best deck I can get
Which should I be buying? SONY CIY-720 or Renraku Tsurugi so I have a bit more cash for chrome?
>>
>>51557057
>chrome
What do you need chrome for?
>>
Is there a character sheet app for the Android ? Tried searching the shop for 'chummer' but all I found was an initiative tracker and decker aid.
>>
File: 1468369271370.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468369271370.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>51556944

>>51557057
Always get the Tsurugi, the Sony's a trap-option. Sink the saved cash into Cerebral boosters for extra hacking dice and an Arm of God so you can contribute a little when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>51556944
In one of the short stories in the books, it turns out he is married to Neocat & has kids. Must be doing something right
>>
>>51557145
I was aware, hence
>motherfucker (literally, even)
Though from what I've heard, their kid was a case of "fucked on the first date and forgot to pull out".
>>
>>51556944
I think the Jackpoint bullshit would read much better if they went out their way to use different/new usernames as much as possible, so it actually felt like a large forum of people discussing the niche subjects they specialize in. As it is, it often just feels like "Bull & Friends talk about ____ with one or two paragraphs by some other guy." They should at least throw in some more anonymous shitposts here and there.

As for Slamm-0! in specific, I wish the writers didn't try so much to pass him off as a lovable rascal. Just seems like such a waste that an unattractive manchild of a decker only gets any real flak from Clockwork.
>>
>>51557231
>As for Slamm-0! in specific, I wish the writers didn't try so much to pass him off as a lovable rascal. Just seems like such a waste that an unattractive manchild of a decker only gets any real flak from Clockwork.
If it makes you feel any better, he reads like a manchild to me too.
>>
>>51557231
>As it is, it often just feels like "Bull & Friends talk about ____ with one or two paragraphs by some other guy.

This is more or less what the official shadowrun forums are like though.
>>
>>51557231
>They should at least throw in some more anonymous shitposts here and there.
Preach it brother.
>>
>>51555401
I don't like changing the names of things to not match what's in the books. I was more referring to the capacity alert telling you what the object is.
>>51557231
The official stance on that is that they felt like there wasn't enough personality in the forums and it became a hassle to keep up with all the canon and consciously changed the posting style to be more insular.
>>
So I recently started playing Overwatch, and I was wondering if there was a way to put the chemical found inside your usual Stimpatch in capsule rounds, auto-injectors or DMSO grenades
>>
Is Acting worth it or should I just take Con?
>>
>>51558436
I don't think there's a rule for stimpatches, but there is a way to do it with trauma patches in Bullets and Bandages.
>>
>>51558512
Take both. Con is convincing someone that you just left your keycard at home, while Acting is crying when they won't let you in because you need this job or your 2 kids and 3 cats will starve.
>>
>>51558512
>Acting group or Con
You're better off getting the influence group and taking Con separately. You'll be rolling etiquette 24/7, and negotiation is basically the default social skill for most tasks.

>>51558619
>Acting is crying when they won't let you in because you need this job or your 2 kids and 3 cats will starve.
My GM would probably let us roll Con for that.

Also, acting isn't a skill, it's a skill group. It contains Con, Impersonation, and Performance. IMO the latter two are pretty much useless for a runner unless you plan on literally dancing your way through the mission area.
>>
>>51558436
Ana's gun is tranq rifle loaded with Savior Medkit juice or Nopaint, but I can't think of a tranq rifle in 5e. For the grenades the closest might be Gas Grenades loaded with DMSO Nopaint, since I don't think that DMSO works with Nanomachines, son.
>>
>>51558686
>I can't think of a tranq rifle in 5e
Parashield Dart Rifle. Core book 429, listed right below the shotguns.

If you ask me, it should key off Longarms instead of Exotic Ranged Weapon(Parashield Dart Rifle), but that's just like my opinion man.
>>
>>51558602
>>51558686
I forgot to look into Bullets and Bandages, silly me. Looks like a mix of NoPaint and HemoSynth should do the trick, thanks.
>>
>>51558722
They like needlessly complicating things with exotic weapon skills for anything slightly unusual. I think they do it to justify srg saying that Alphas are the only firearm a runner should use.
>>
>>51558820
I wonder what would happen if the Alpha was 13F like the Raiden
>>
>>51558820
The Raiden's still a better assault rifle though.
>>
>>51558820
You need Heavy Weapons to use the underbarrel though
>>
>>51558686
>>51558722
>>51558820
Ask your GM if you can use substitute Longarms when using it. If you're cool with the penalty then there you go.

Personally I'd make it a penalty of no more than -2, probably just a -1. It's fucking stupid that you have to have a separate skill just for it simply because it uses darts instead of bullets.
>>
>>51558686
Capsule rounds, omae. Capsule rounds.
>>
>>51558908
IIRC the penalty for substituting Weapons skills is -2, which is negligible.
>>51559024
I was emulating Ana as closely as I could, omae. An Ammo Skip weapon with different capsule round payloads is probably mechanically superior.
>>
>>51558861
>The Raiden's still a better assault rifle though.
I dunno, finding anything with high availability during play is pretty fragging hard unless you have a great contact or a really good face.

>>51559129
>penalty for substituting Weapons skills
Sauce?
>>
>>51559288
>finding
That's why you buy it.
>pretty fragging hard unless you have a great contact or a really good face.
>he doesn't have an arms dealer or criminal syndicate contact
>laughing streetsams.png
>>
>>51559288
>I dunno, finding anything with high availability during play is pretty fragging hard unless you have a great contact or a really good face.

It not exactly hard for things that are not too expensive, like the Raiden. You can always pay 2 or 3 times the price, and use Edge, for a nice bonus on your test.

>penalty for substituting Weapons skills
>Sauce?
Core p130, red box in top right corner
>>
>>51558861
It's more that the Alpha is the best assault rifle you can get out of chargen, and it's easier to mod up that gun and have it last your entire campaign thatn to switch out in play.
>>
>>51559466
>You can always pay 2 or 3 times the price
A terrible waste of perfectly good nuyen. Better to buy a relevant contact or earn one in play for all your black market arms dealing needs.
>>
File: average streetsam.jpg (89KB, 1000x489px) Image search: [Google]
average streetsam.jpg
89KB, 1000x489px
Is it just me, or are streetsams a distinct minority among Jackpoint shitposters....I mean, commentators?
>>
How long does it take to increase stats?
>>
>>51560007
Core p107, (New Rating) x Weeks

If you mean how long IRL, that depends on the rating you want to reach, and the amount of Karma your GM awards each session. I usually give 2-3 Karma per session, and 8-10 Karma at the end of each run. So increasing an Attribute from 3 to 4 would require 20 Karma, around 2 runs, while raising one from 6 to 7 would require 35 Karma, which is more like 3 runs.
>>
>>51560007
New Attribute Rating x 1 week.
>Raise STR from 1 -> 2 = Two weeks
>Raise STR from 2 -> 3 = Three weeks
>Raise STR from 3 -> 4 = Four weeks
>and so on

For another example, if you wanted to jump from 1 to 3 in a stat, it would take five weeks because you need to go 1->2 and then 2->3.

Note that this time cannot be reduced, by trainers or otherwise. Even once you get the karma to make stat increases happen, it's a long road to the top.
>>
If I'm not driving is 3 reaction okay? I have a health focus for improved reflexes, so is increasing the base stat worth the karma?
>>
>>51560254
Absolutely. Reaction is used for Driving, dodging attacks and for Initiative. But the latter two also use Intuition, which is also important for Perception. So if you are not driving and feel your REA+INT is lacking, you can always raise Intuition and enjoy the side benefit of better Perception.
>>
>>51560254
You'll lose out on a better dodge pool, and be worse at some miscellaneous stuff like quick drawing and weaving through Suppressing Fire. You can pump your INT instead or sustain a spell to help your dodge pool. Plus higher INT is useful for all the other things it's useful for.
>>
>>51559636
Because Street Sams are the jocks of Shadowrunners, so they don't do nerd shit like post on forums all night. Alternatively, they're the most autistically dedicated to their job so they spend all day oiling their guns and working out, so no time to post.

Also, how does one get involved with something like Urban Brawl or Desert Wars? Are they mainly ex-military/mercenaries? Do the companies that run them have talent scouts embedded with those groups? Do they have talent scouts watching stuff like gang wars or shadowrunning communities?
>>
>>51560485
>Because Street Sams are the jocks of Shadowrunners, so they don't do nerd shit like post on forums all night. Alternatively, they're the most autistically dedicated to their job so they spend all day oiling their guns and working out, so no time to post.
Counterpoint: /fit/ and /k/.
>>
>>51560503
They probably just post those places, or have some kind of Street Sam only board to post on. All the noguns mages and manlet deckers need to be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>51559545
Alpha is better than the Raiden. Raiden doesn't even have fucking semi-auto.

Nobody in their right mind would ever use full auto or even burst in a real situation (unless wielding an LMG)
>>
>>51560536
>noguns mages
I actually played a /k/ personified mage once. He believed his powers came from murderkube and he had a refluffed doom spirit as his mentor. He was complely unable to cast anything unless he was wielding a firearm. Refused to wear anything but old milsurp clothing too, and made sure that all of his guns were free of interfering electronics. Fun character.
>>
>>51560485
Desert Wars are official corp teams made of active corpsec. I imagine there is competition in their armed forces for places on the team, more obvious in places like Ares.

Urban Brawl did come out of gang warfare, so they might scout there, but they probably also try and entice professional soldiers (who already have the cyber, saving costs) and grooming up some likely candidates in minor league football and similar violent sports.
>>
>>51560536
>noguns mages
You mean the ones who get shot for looking like mages?
>>
File: keksimus.jpg (49KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus.jpg
49KB, 596x628px
>>51560536
Man, I wish we got more posts from that part of Jackpoint showing up in the books.

>>51560657
>Nobody in their right mind would ever use full auto or even burst in a real situation
Pic related.
>>
>>51560740
>Pic related.
Laugh all you want, ignoramus maximus, but go ask any veteran how often they used or were instructed to use full auto. I can guarantee you the only ones who said they used it at all were the gunners. In fact, I think the kikes have a variant of their service rifle that doesn't even have full auto since it's so completely and utterly useless.
>>
File: I.M.I.-Hadar-II-1.jpg (134KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
I.M.I.-Hadar-II-1.jpg
134KB, 1200x744px
>>51560773
They had (have?) a 308 caliber version of the Galil yeah, but it was exclusively a designated marksman weapon.

As an aside, I really like how the sporting version of that gun looks.
>>
>>51560815
No, I was thinking of some tavor variant, not a DMR.
>>
>>51560834
Uh, there's the TC-21, but that's literally made as a civilian weapon. A Canadian civilian weapon specifically. I can't find anything about a semi-auto only military version.
>>
>>51560773
Real life doesn't have a -5 dodge pool penalty for auto
>>
>>51560876
I remember chatting with a kike on /int/ about it, he could have been mistaken. In any case though, full auto is retarded.

>>51560881
Real life has a +fuckton bonus to dodge due to full auto because you'll hit fuck all with the funswitch toggled. Shadowrun rules are completely retarded.
>>
>>51560881
>-5
-9 actually. But yes, he is a faggot for trying to apply "muh real life" to a silly made-up game of imagination and abstraction.

>>51560899
That's what recoil is. Get very high recoil compensation, and suddenly it stops being a problem.
>>
>>51560899
Why are you ignoring the fact that every modern military uses full auto weapons and not semi-auto ones? And the fact that for a long time they tried to make them even more full auto but gave up due to technical limitations. Putting multiple bullets downrange quickly statistically increases likelihood to hit.
>>
>>51560943
It's not an abstraction, it's complete fantasy. Full auto should be less accurate and more damaging, not the other way around.

I only ever use bullseye double tap since the rules are so fucking retarded they make my autism flare.
>>
>>51560973
I also go for semi shots but always want auto as an option for suppressing, since nobody else in the party has Automatics
>>
>>51560973
>Full auto should be less accurate and more damaging, not the other way around.
The fuck are you going on about, full auto isn't less damaging.
>>
>>51560973
>Full auto should be less accurate and more damaging,

Why in the name of sweet fuck should a bullet fired full auto do more damage than a bullet fired semi-auto? Whoever told you modern militaries are switching away from full auto or are using less full auto was a goddamn idiot or was lying for some reason.
>>
>>51560964
Correction: every modern military uses SELECT-FIRE weapons. No soldier ever uses full auto or burst, ever, because it only serves to waste your ammo. If you use full auto, you're a gunner, and your role is to suppress while others manuever. If a rifleman suppresses, he does so while using semi-auto.
>>
>>51560773
t. hasn't done a tour of duty
>>
>>51560993
>No soldier ever uses full auto or burst, ever
I'm going to need to see a citation for that.
>>
>>51560985
>>51560987
Full auto should be more damaging since you are putting more rounds downrange, and if multiple rounds hit = more damage. The downside is that you're less likely to hit.

I know this isn't a perfect solution, but from a mechanics standpoint there should be a reason to ever use full auto when in real life there is not. This is the best I can come up with.
>>
>>51560993
>No soldier ever uses full auto or burst

This is just wrong. You can literally go watch clips of soldiers in combat firing bursts or full auto. Seriously, who filled your head with these outright fabrications?
>>
>>51561010
>Full auto should be more damaging since you are putting more rounds downrange, and if multiple rounds hit = more damage.
That is exactly what happens in the rules.
>>
>>51561024
No, full auto just gives the defending party a penalty to dodge pool while the damage stays the same. Technically I guess it's true since the penalty also increases net hits.
>>
File: 1390772108001.jpg (60KB, 376x459px) Image search: [Google]
1390772108001.jpg
60KB, 376x459px
>>51560993
Thats funny, because that contradicts the problem our army had (normal assault rifle allegedly not being precise enough after firing 5 mags in full Auto in the Desert) by 180°.
But please enlighten us more, Mr. Elitesoldier with extensive knowledge on foreign western armies.
>>
>>51561047
>Technically I guess it's true since the penalty also increases net hits.
Yeah, that's the point. More net hits = more bullets hitting = more damage.
>>
>>51561058
You're not putting down accurate fire since you are being stupid and melting the barrel with full auto fire.

German, I take it. Yeah, that was also thanks to your MOD being cheap and having HK build your rifles with cheaper materials.
>>
>>51561082
>German, I take it. Yeah, that was also thanks to your MOD being cheap and having HK build your rifles with cheaper materials.

Now you're just memeing.

So what? You spent an hour or two on /k/ and talked to some downies who told you they were experts and now you think you're hot shit too?
>>
>>51561022
I'm not here to do your homework, just google something to the effect of "why don't armies use full-auto", and you'll find your answer.

I can give you the short version:
1) You won't hit anything
2) You waste ammo
3) You overheat the barrel
>>
>>51561118
>I'm not here to do your homework, just google something to the effect of "why don't armies use full-auto", and you'll find your answer.
>first result
>There are lots of situations where a soldier might need to use full automatic fire.
>When I was in uniform we used it for things like:
>- Multiple targets at short range.
>- Emergency suppressive fire, for example when breaking contact
>- Clearing enemy fighting pits. After all the grenades and stuff we were always trained to give the pit a good burst of automatic from point blank before jumping in with the bayonet.
>Andy Duffell, ex-forces armourer
Looks like you're full of shit.
>>
>>51561082
Thanks for confirming my suspicions of you being a mouthbreathing wannabe.
The rifle is fine and worked exactly in the specifications.
Try finding a soldier in active deployment who had Problems with it that go beyond the stupid fixed vanilla Visor on the older Versions.
Protip: You won't.

And putting down accurate fire isn't even necessary you fucking idiot, fuckton of miliary studies showed that beyond a certain threshold of material Quality and penetration, all that is really relevant is the amounts of bullets fired within a timeframe.

I'm out of this, nothing more annoying than talking online to couchcommandos who can safely hide beyond the veil of "annonymous" while spewing bullshit.

Just grab a used Rating 3 Wired Reflexes, you turd.
>>
>>51561211
Go on, quote the whole thing.
>>
>>51561239
Why should I, when the circumstances he listed are the ones most often encountered by runners?
>>
>>51544154

As an aside to the automatic autism happening right now, here's some cyberpunk chicks.
>>
>>51561268
Because it proves you wrong about militaries almost never using full auto. I'm not even the same guy, in fact I argued in favor of militaries using full auto, until I went and checked it myself because I realized I was probably just being reactionary to his faggoty-ness an was probably wrong.
>>
File: 11_by_maxxxxine-d7g6k0a.jpg (118KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
11_by_maxxxxine-d7g6k0a.jpg
118KB, 500x703px
>>51561288
>>
>>51561311
>>
File: 1293555_large.jpg (625KB, 940x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1293555_large.jpg
625KB, 940x1515px
>>51561331
>>
>>51561237

>And putting down accurate fire isn't even necessary you fucking idiot, fuckton of miliary studies showed that beyond a certain threshold of material Quality and penetration, all that is really relevant is the amounts of bullets fired within a timeframe.

Dead wrong. Suppressive fire needs to be accurate in order to be effective, and you achieve that by having either greater volume for fire (belt-feds) or accuracy (semi-automatic fire). Suppressive fire is the only reason why armies expend so much ammunition.

>>51561268

He says that how often a soldier uses semi-auto is indicative of how well he is trained. Only retards use full auto.

Here are some training videos of proper room clearing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5OctwulUiM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRRMFVZXBls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONEjqf9wlYU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKJhwy1l640

These are across the room distances. Note the complete and utter lack of full auto fire.
>>
File: 1367563_orig.jpg (913KB, 2925x1904px) Image search: [Google]
1367563_orig.jpg
913KB, 2925x1904px
>>51561361
>>
File: 1367568_orig.jpg (1MB, 4000x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1367568_orig.jpg
1MB, 4000x2188px
>>51561375
>>
>>51561375
What is it with cyberpunk art and the Vector? There are plenty of other cyberpunk looking SMGs that get almost no attention. Like the MP7.
>>
File: 1367569_orig.jpg (1MB, 5200x3810px) Image search: [Google]
1367569_orig.jpg
1MB, 5200x3810px
>>51561398
>>
File: 28735575_p0.jpg (255KB, 600x998px) Image search: [Google]
28735575_p0.jpg
255KB, 600x998px
>>51561410

>>51561408
Just one of those guns, I guess. I think the vector is pretty cool, myself.
>>
File: 37319389_p0.jpg (554KB, 1200x1010px) Image search: [Google]
37319389_p0.jpg
554KB, 1200x1010px
>>51561434
>>
File: 60399956_p2_master1200.jpg (178KB, 677x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60399956_p2_master1200.jpg
178KB, 677x1200px
>>51561445
>>
File: DanuviaVD01.jpg (35KB, 1000x565px) Image search: [Google]
DanuviaVD01.jpg
35KB, 1000x565px
>>51561434
I think it's cool too, just overexposed is all. Also helical magazines = best.
>>
>>51561368
>Suppressive fire needs to be accurate in order to be effective, and you achieve that by having either greater volume for fire (belt-feds) or accuracy (semi-automatic fire).
Given that "full auto" means "1000 rds/min in combat", I think they can do volume just fine.
>>
File: landen-woodall-samurai.jpg (711KB, 1920x1838px) Image search: [Google]
landen-woodall-samurai.jpg
711KB, 1920x1838px
>>51561460

>>51561465
>helical magazines = best.
Hell yeah.
>>
File: jacek-babinski-neo12cdefghijk.jpg (945KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
jacek-babinski-neo12cdefghijk.jpg
945KB, 1600x2400px
>>51561483
>>
File: jarold-sng-milky-assassin.jpg (367KB, 1920x956px) Image search: [Google]
jarold-sng-milky-assassin.jpg
367KB, 1920x956px
>>51561494
>>
File: dead-man-gg-3.jpg (476KB, 1400x1544px) Image search: [Google]
dead-man-gg-3.jpg
476KB, 1400x1544px
>>51561510
>>
>>51561477
>I think they can do volume just fine.
The problem is that the size of the mag means they can't do it for very long.
>>
>>51561477
Wrong, because suppression also needs to be SUSTAINABLE. With a full magazine, you're out in 3 seconds flat using full auto, and then there's a lull in combat, allowing the enemy to recover. You also overheat the barrel, meaning that when you need to land killshots your accuracy is fucked.

Ever wondered why LMGs have a quick-change barrel or some other cooling method, as well as shooting from open bolt? Well, now you know.
>>
>>51561531
>>
File: 1485546788419.jpg (250KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1485546788419.jpg
250KB, 1600x1035px
>>51561545
>>
>>51561368
>Suppressive fire needs to be accurate in order to be effective

Damn, i knew it.
You never made a tour, probably didn't even do Basic Service in your home Country.

>room cleaning
>no full Auto

geez fuck, now why would this probably be the cause?
Protip:
You train everyday soldiers to not use full auto in room clearing because its a scenario where the Chance for third party bystanders that shouldn't be harmed is pretty high, especially if you are deployed in asymetric conflicts.
Goes exactly the other way round for more "specialised" troops that need to do shit with a lower unit count .
>>
File: 1481930982595.jpg (281KB, 1024x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1481930982595.jpg
281KB, 1024x1745px
>>51561557
>>
>>51560536
>some kind of Street Sam only board to post on
Jesus christ

>Hey /sam/, why aren't my reaction enhancers working? I have wired reflexes too, but I feel exactly the fucking same ever since the surgery. I put like half a million nuyen into this shit and I'm getting nothing
>/sam/, I'm having trouble getting my autoinjectors to pass security scanners. What do I do?
>/sam/, is there any way to make my katana sharper? I tried folding it like the japanese masters, but now it just looks bent and it won't cut shit
>/sam/ I fucked up. My Alpha misfired with EX EX rounds. Think I can scavenge the internal smartgun from this? [MeltedSlag.jpg]
>/sam/ where the fuck am I supposed to buy APDS. Every time I go to the gun store they say some shit about a "lee gill". Is that like a piece of bioware I need? Because I'm already at like 0.02 essence, I don't think I can handle gills.
>>
>>51561568

Yeah, of course delta guys don't train as they fight, because that would be silly.
>>
>>51561536
Not a problem, most fights in Shadowrun are over in 3-6 seconds.>>51561543

>>51561543
>With a full magazine, you're out in 3 seconds flat using full auto, and then there's a lull in combat, allowing the enemy to recover.
Except again, it's all over in 3-6 seconds. Also,
>not using extended magazines
>>
>>51561568
Nigga you're literally arguing against cold hard facts at this point. Basically everyone else has realized their mistake.
>>
>>51561579
>why aren't my reaction enhancers working? I have wired reflexes too, but I feel exactly the fucking same ever since the surgery.
They work together if wifi is on, don't they?
>>
>>51561571

>>51561579
>Sup, /sam/. Edition Thread - What's better, the Predator IV or V?
>Predator III or bust, drekhead.
>Oh no, now you've got the Pred-III-fag going...
>>
>>51561587
If you're trying to end a fight, what are you doing pissing about with Suppressive Fire? SF is a delaying tactic more that a killing one.
>>
>>51561622
>>
File: www.pinterest.com.png (1MB, 751x1065px) Image search: [Google]
www.pinterest.com.png
1MB, 751x1065px
>>51561637
>>
File: hunter_by_vetrova-d787qge.jpg (475KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hunter_by_vetrova-d787qge.jpg
475KB, 828x1200px
>>51561649
>>
>>51561579
>>/sam/ where the fuck am I supposed to buy APDS. Every time I go to the gun store they say some shit about a "lee gill". Is that like a piece of bioware I need? Because I'm already at like 0.02 essence, I don't think I can handle gills.
>Every time I go to the gun store
>store
Oh god it's another newfag who cannot into black market.

>>51561627
>If you're trying to end a fight, what are you doing pissing about with Suppressive Fire?
Multiple targets, close range. It's more time effective than full autoing them one or two at a time, and 3 or more at time is just too small a dice pool.
>>
>>51561667

I think this is enough for the time being, unless people really want me to keep going.
>>
>>51561680
But as long as they have 5 or more initiative they can avoid it entirely by Hitting the Deck.
>>
>>51561718
And then they're prone, which means they can't dodge as well and they're also down 5 initiative. Also,
>But as long as they have 5 or more initiative
If they have any initiative at all.
>>
How long are elf ears? I want headphones but I don't know if they'll fit, or be some weird shape
>>
>>51561536
Not to mention that semi-autos seldom have quick-change barrels, which can become a serious issue quite quickly even with the pauses to swap mags.
>>
>>51561769
>And then they're prone,
You can't get them with Suppressive when they're prone.

The real danger of Suppressie is its dice pool penalty. Actually hitting people is gravy.
>>
>>51561822
Even if your GM rules them to be warcraft-huge, IIRC elves are like 20% of the world's population. Companies would totally make earbuds and headphones suited for elves.
>>
>>51561861
>You can't get them with Suppressive when they're prone.
Nor if they're behind partial cover, at which point you switching to picking them off with full auto.

Went up against 6 cops last session with none of the other jackasses on my team doing anything considerate like helping me, so it was just me and my AK-97. Here's how it went:
>"surprise" round
>pop out from behind doorway, Suppressive fire, 5 cops wounded
>first round
>first initiative pass: full auto, kill injured cop
>second initiative pass: full auto, kill injured cop
>combat ends because cops are retreating and team has accomplished the mission
I can assure you, these tactics are sound.
>>
>>51562080
Seems reliant on getting surprise, though.
>>
>>51562133
Not so much as it is on the enemy not starting behind cover.
>>
File: 1452596054229.jpg (145KB, 512x810px) Image search: [Google]
1452596054229.jpg
145KB, 512x810px
>>51561712
Bless you anon
>>
>>51561445
Is it possible to install a chainsaw in cyberlegs? Because I'd totally play a kicksam who cut bitches in half with it.
>>
>>51562537

Closest think would be an extreme melee weapon implant, but I think that's only for arms.

You could always install spurs and refluff them as chainsaws.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
40KB, 480x360px
What are your music recommendations for a session soundtrack ? Do you have preferred genres or bands ?

Synthwave is serving me well at the moment since I'm trying to run my games with an 80s feel but I'm interested in branching out.
>>
File: img009.jpg (633KB, 934x943px) Image search: [Google]
img009.jpg
633KB, 934x943px
>>51562839
There were a couple of albums posted on 7ch a while ago called Dark Future Files 1 & 2. They're intended to be cyberpunk-ish ambiance. French stuff from the 90s.

I can post them if you want.
>>
>>51562839
I'm using synthwave as well. Perturbator makes for some great firefight music. I've also stumbled upon this little gem: http://tabletopaudio.com/future_city_sp.html

>>51562949
Please do
>>
>>51562839
I always tailor my soundtracks around the session itself. With my campaign, the three major gangs represent a different genre. The biker gang, Thrashers, represent the past with rock and metal. The Sixers are synthwave to represent the future. Lastly, the Skimmers are hip-hop/goa/drum n bass to represent the present, as well as my infatuation with a rave scene. So, whatever the group fights that session determines what I play. Some favs, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x49QnXu7qos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHNakk1oM7g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqe7jPX6DQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vUmQmMoA3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY9s5sqgIno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5byxSgCDDo
>>
>>51562949
That would be great, thanks.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (79KB, 870x640px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
79KB, 870x640px
>>51563009
>>51563052
This is both albums in one zip.
http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/ERxnC1zW/file.html
>>
>>51563189
>http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/ERxnC1zW/file.html
Thanks
>>
Are assault cannons good weapons when you mount them on vehicles, or are they still shit? If I borrow a surplus heavy tank from a contact, I don't want to be stuck with a shit main gun.
>>
>>51561591
>cold hard facts

As in "dellusions of a non-serviceman"
>>
>>51562839
I've been liking this lately

https://soundcloud.com/deadlinkrecordings/sets/aeris-the-awakening-lp
>>
>>51563248
Also, is there some sort of guide to converting 4e vehicles into 5e vehicles? There's no battletanks yet statted for 5e.
>>
Hey SRG, question.

Are there rules for losing limbs and combat damage inflicting permanent damage ?
>>
>>51563561
For 5e?
>>
>>51563567
Aye, sorry I forgot to mention. If there are some for 4e I can adapt them.
>>
>>51563598
I believe there are some for 4e in Arsenal.
>>
>>51562537
>>
>>51563606
Or maybe it's in Augmentation, I don't look at the 4e books terribly often.
>>
>>51563744
How did he do such fantastic stunts with such little feet?
>>
File: 1420430694540.jpg (1000KB, 1660x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420430694540.jpg
1000KB, 1660x1200px
>>51563762
It's there ! Thanks a lot anon.
>>
Yekka, can you please make it so that we can make seperate settings files natively, and fix the issues with Chummer not updating when you do the in-client update? I'm forced to delete my install and redownload it entirely when I need to update.
>>
>>51561579
This post gave me cancer and I am totally taking this idea and putting it in my setting.

bless you chummer
>>
>>51563996
Don't forget that if an argument gets really heated they'll go offline and start shooting each other in meatspace.
>>
>>51564042
Use that quality where rivals will appear challenging your rep occasionally. Except instead, its rival Street Sams you shitposted at using smug anime faces, and they want revenge.
>>
>>51562583
If you aren't allowing extreme melee weapons in legs, then you shouldn't be allowing spurs, either. Foot Blades or Foot Anchors are your foot choices.
>>
File: sweating black man.gif (172KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweating black man.gif
172KB, 400x400px
>>51564405
>TOUGH AND TARGETED (BONUS: 10 KARMA) The character is well-known as one of the biggest badasses on the streets. However, one way to make a name for yourself on the streets is to be known as the guy who killed the top dog. At least once a month or so, the character is randomly attacked by an up-and-coming rival looking to make a name for himself. The Professional Rating of the guy who comes looking for him is equal to the character’s Street Cred. Should the character with this quality be defeated by his rival, assuming he lives (the rival will be satisfied so long at the character goes into overflow damage; death is not necessary), then this quality is removed without Karma expenditure, but the character’s Street Cred resets to 0 and he gains 1 point of Notoriety. Nobody likes a loser, chummer.
>mfw Street Cred 7
>>
File: 1484612508181.gif (557KB, 214x188px) Image search: [Google]
1484612508181.gif
557KB, 214x188px
>>51564563
>mfw Consummate Professional
>>
>>51564563
My player took this and amnesia for their new character.

It's going to be a good time.
>>
>>51563546
Seconding this.
>>
>>51564875
You know, I'm just confused as to who would particularly want the quality other than those with Tough And Targeted. It gives 2 dice against Mr Johnson on social rolls but then it halves your Street Cred, which gives you more social dice against a wider variety of people. I guess it's not meant to be one of those "fun" disadvantages like Addiction, Flashbacks or Poor Self Control.

>>51565189
My player took this and amnesia for their new character.
Oh boy. What level of Amnesia?
>>
>>51565286
>You know, I'm just confused as to who would particularly want the quality other than those with Tough And Targeted.
People who want to play a character that purposefully avoids doing anything that would build their reputation. Ironically, Tough & Targeted is the last thing they would want.
>>
>>51561822

Headphones don't fit over your entire ear like a glove. You could use earbuds anyway.
>>
>>51565286
>using the crazy Street Cred bonus rules

Gotta say, those rules are absurd. I chemoed them out as soon as I saw them. I still have Street Cred play a role, just not a flat mechanical bonus.
>>
>>51565496
>Headphones don't fit over your entire ear like a glove.
What sort of crap headphones do you have?
>>
File: MyShadowrunGroup.png (317KB, 633x401px) Image search: [Google]
MyShadowrunGroup.png
317KB, 633x401px
This is my Shadowrun Group.

We are playing online right now, 2 Year+ long game, on our 2nd Chronicle / Season now.

Finished First game about a year ago, new characters in this story arch.

Its a Mafia based + Shadowrunning themed game.
>>
>>51565496
>>51565558
There are multiple types of headphones guys
>>
File: 1486150679358.png (414KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
1486150679358.png
414KB, 680x850px
>>51565596
Biggest Pog is Wei a Troll, Mystic Adept who is an Enforcer in the Triads, Blond is Me, Maria, Made Mad/Lady in The family Mafia (Triads and Mafia are currently Allied in the city) My Father is the Don for the region, Im Daddy's little girl. (Im the party Sammy) Below me in is Echo, The Elf Drive/Operator Operating Optimally. Behind her is Ember, the Red-headed Drake Girl Phsy Adept, and my personal bodyguard on the payroll, can punch open a bank vault in few punches. Behind that is Penny, The Cappo Level Mafioso who I (Maria) Report too, Shes the DM-NPC.
>>
>>51565667
Almost Forgot, The Bird on my shoulder is Ferdinand, Hes a Cybered up Parrot, Used to belong to my Uncle, Fat Tommy, Got him when Tommy passed away, The Bird was the key to Tommy's Secret Vault filled with Years of Mafia Earned goodies... There we 5 groups after the bird that we to outfox to get him... Hes a Total Perv and Loves to Perch on big chests.
>>
File: tumblr_ojzo2cPDjS1r69k7do2_1280.jpg (326KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojzo2cPDjS1r69k7do2_1280.jpg
326KB, 1280x852px
>>51563903
Update issues should have been fixed in a recent nightly build. Creating a new options file will be part of the options refresh.
>>
>>51562839
I tend to use slow jazz and industrial for black trenchcoats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L33XI7ZnNjQ

and eurobeat for pink mohawk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Also soundtracks from games with urban or cyberpunky themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znc1m36BYng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQwFQYD4sI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

Because Rules of Nature goes with everything
>>
Where do I read up about Hatchetman?
>>
Me & a friend of mine were talking the other day about how here really needs to be a Shadowrun movie. It got me thinking of who i would cast & as what. Id like to hear your guys' opinion

Ron Pearlman as an aging troll cybered up to try & keep up with the younger runners

John Goodman as a fat dwarven rigger (possibly using a drone/rascal to get around)

Zooey Deschanel as a quirky (of course) decker

Zoe Saldana as Pearlman's character's ork protegee

Vin Diessel as an Ancients Adept elf (just give the man a motorcycle, a katana & no script, itll write itself)

Emily Deschanel as a brusk corp manager in charge of whatever horrible plot the main characters are trying to stop

Jason Statham as her bodyguard

& maybe Dwayne Jojnson playing another troll who fights Pearlman in a one on one near the end

& it might be typecast but i see Chris Pratt as the face/leader who is a mage.

I see Pratt making a deal with a dragon, & then shit happens

Also there must be a scene with Keanu Reeves playing a fixer or bartender or some other "npc" possition where he plays a retired badass who does something badass

So does it have merit or am i just an autistic fanboy?
>>
>>51566184
Third edition.

http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Hatchetman
>>
>>51565286
Just the first level, but he has no idea who he offed. I plan to have everyone he meets have a different idea of what went down. Each story more outlandish then the last.
>>
>>51565770
>Try to update
>Crashes with no log
>Try to update
>Download
>Restart and Install
>It does it
>It's the same fucking version, which isn't the latest
Yekka please, I just want to use the program
>>
File: SneakyPeaky.png (132KB, 515x400px) Image search: [Google]
SneakyPeaky.png
132KB, 515x400px
Time for some good old infiltration.

Im going in as a Guest, my Cappo is my +1 and Wei is our "Bodyguard"

The other two in the group are going to sneak in when we open a side window or something for them to get in.
>>
>>51566264
It should have been fixed in 5.190.28, which you would have to download manually.
>>
>>51566286
What program's that a screenshot of?
>>
File: joeby.jpg (7KB, 231x91px) Image search: [Google]
joeby.jpg
7KB, 231x91px
Does anybody have a link to a random mook generator?
>>
File: Oldie.png (311KB, 1097x621px) Image search: [Google]
Oldie.png
311KB, 1097x621px
>>51566355
GameTable.

An Oldie but a goodie.
>>
I want to make a Shapeshifter face/infiltrator, probably Pantherine. How terrible and/or broken are they and how far past the special snowflake line have I gone?
>>
>>51566461

Well you crippled yourself on points with the whole shapeshifter thing.
>>
>>51565496
buds only go to rating 3
>>
>>51566474
I have no idea how to make a shapeshifter, especially in Chummer. I just wanted a wild animal to be better at fitting in to normal human society than the rest of the team.
>>
>>51566611

DOUB TRIPS!

Hail the new Messiah!
>>
>>51566754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZRe1kPWZw
>>
File: 5f022724414403.56333cdc85fd7.jpg (674KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
5f022724414403.56333cdc85fd7.jpg
674KB, 1200x856px
>>51566754

Learn to count, chummer.
>>
So my friend wants to run this and tells me the archetypes and stuff and now I'm reading the rulebook. I was told there was Decker, Rigger, Street Samurai, Face, and a bunch of different caster, but in the book there are things like smuggler and weapon specialist. Are these like a mixture of two different archetypes or just one of the above archetypes with a different name
>>
What are some good pranks for street sams and adepts to play on each other?
>>
>>51567119
Best piece of advice I can five you m80, ignore absolutely everything about the archetypes you see in the rulebooks. Not only do they tend to be mediocre/poor at their specialties (Shadowrun being a game where you almost always want to specialise over generalise), but some of them are outright invalid by character creation rules.

Some groups might have a B&E specialist, a sort of support/non-combat skillmonkey, but most tend to distribute the various support-skills as secondaries along with their main archetype's skill (A Decker for example, might have proficiency in first-aid and medicine due to their high Logic) and anything else taken care of by a contact.
>>
>>51567119

Its whatever you want to spend points on, you can do anything!
>>
>>51566434
>GameTable.
dont you mean maptool? Like, you know, it says in your screenshot?
>>
>>51567164
>"Haha, I pulverized your kidneys."
>"Haha, I stabbed you in the liver."
Streetsams and phyadepts are not known for being pranksters.
>>
>>51567164
Hack their gun so that their trigger and mag release have switched functionality.

Turn down the strength of their cyberarms so that everything weighs 50 pounds.

Add 3 seconds to every grenade they toss.

Make their smartgun shoot 3 feet to the left of their target.

Cyberspurs only half deploy.

Replace their drugs with sugar.

Change their soycaf to decaf.
>>
>>51567320
come now, I'm sure something could be done.
Putting superglue on the adept's meditation pad.
Drilling a hole in the sam's glass.
>>
>>51567164
"Oh, that scamp Kojiro filed down the firing pin on my Ares Predator! THAT'S why it didn't fire, and the HRT team now has me in custody! It must be payback for that time I coated the handle of his monoedge katana in glue! Oh, what a lark!"
>>
>>51567365
No no, you misunderstand. They're both likely to be violent sociopaths, and violent sociopaths don't mix well with pranks.
>>
>>51567301
You are correct.
>>
>>51566434
>BDSM
>>
>>51567395
I imagine low essence affects humor
>>
>>51567395
>>51567448
>>51567367
This is the perfect idea, I love every part of it.
>>
File: Pends.png (412KB, 659x403px) Image search: [Google]
Pends.png
412KB, 659x403px
>>51567424
>>
File: curious.png (530KB, 668x504px) Image search: [Google]
curious.png
530KB, 668x504px
>>51567490
>whore pens
>the slut pit
>>
>>51567459
>"Haha, oh man Rattlehead, you should've seen the look on your face when your Alpha's grenade launcher blew up! It was the best!"
>"Rattlehead?"
>"Why are you looking at me funny? At least I think you're looking at me funny, it's hard to tell with those cybereyes of yours."
>"Wait, what are you doing with that katana?"
>>
>>51567164
Cook their grenades so they detonate early.

Switch the magazines containing the EX EX and SnS/gel rounds. Should be a fun surprise.

Swap their autoinjector's combat drug with a potent hallucinogen. Or neurostun if you're really cruel. Toss a flashbang near their bed and enjoy the show.

Really, just sneaking a flashbang on them in any situation is going to be good for some laughs.

Monowire strung up in clever places around the house and their vehicles. Better watch that toilet carefully.

Gecko tape inside his helmet.
>>
>>51567501
>whore pens
>full of cushions

>slut pit
>empty purple room
>>
>>51567707
>slut pit is a 1ft drop into a shallow pool of purple slime containing a mild stimulant/aphrodisiac
>>
>>51567737

We use drag and drop furniture as needed with the rooms
>>
So. Would using the Tomb of Horrors in Shadowrun be considered a dick move? My runners have specifically requested I throw something different and hard at them.
>>
>>51567707
>whore pens
>full of PED-III bodybags made up to look like cushions
>>
>>51567900
Biggest hurdle is how to stat SoA & explain how it works. Barrier Peaks would be better
>>
>>51567737
>pool full of DMSO aphrodisiacs
I guess I have a retirement benchmark for my decker now
>>
>>51567872
The purple slime thing sounds better though.
>>
>>51567900
Have them run the Archeology.
>>
>>51567900
In preparation for an upcoming Carib League game, I have been brainstorming ideas. Here are a few:
>hired to dive into a wrecked WW2 sub to retrieve a nazi occult artifact. Another team interrupts them - the second team are members of Humanis.
>An Ares freighter ship loses power and is adrift in the ocean. Make a run on it before Firewatch gets there to reclaim it. There may or may not be an outbreak of HMHVV on board.
>Collecting artifacts from a 4th-world ruin uncovered in the Yucatan. May or may not include the Pillar Men, depending on how you feel about Jojo.
>Hired by the Vory for bodyguard duty, after the idiot son of the Don pisses off a retired hitman, who proceeds to go full John Wick on the organization. John might make the runners a counter-offer.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.