[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Lets keep this to one thread this time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 124

File: Atop Giants.png (610KB, 600x998px) Image search: [Google]
Atop Giants.png
610KB, 600x998px
Previous thread:
>>51423786
>>51430015

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: volcano-wallpaper-13.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
volcano-wallpaper-13.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
Requesting a female volcano themed Tiefling. Her skin is ash-grey with scattered growths resembling obsidian. Atop her head, the growths form horns more resembling stalactites and her eyes burn with fire. Her hands are covered in the same obsidian coating, forming claws and natural armor that continues to just before the elbow. Her legs are digitigrade with hooves and natural armor of the same material. Cracks in the obsidian glow as if magma is just beneath the surface. She has a long tail that ends in a smoldering tip. Her clothing is loose but worn and blackened, charred by her own heat.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (763KB, 1771x1633px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
763KB, 1771x1633px
Requesting a dismounted Chaos Varanguard character, bit of a Chaos Warrior on steroids.

>1 I would like these proportions for the figure, ridiculously broad with immense bulk, like another layer of muscle and fat grew over him.

>2 Wearing Varanguard style armor, I tried to get as many clear references as I could find. In addition to the normal Varanguard armor, he also has a big mantle of fur mounted on his shoulders that's taller than his head.
>3 He wears a helmet like this.
>4 Weapons. He wields a ginormous mace and a very spikey shield useful in impaling enemies upon it like the shrike.
>>
File: deadmau5 bard musical chimera.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deadmau5 bard musical chimera.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Looking to get a deamau5-inspired steampunk/magitech Cube soundstage. I ;eave it to the artists imagination on what that looks like, with my only request being that it be mounted on some sort of wagon
>>
File: shadowrun pilot.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun pilot.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
Looking for someone to draw my fighter pilot character for a Shadowrun game. He's basically an orc with the features of Ryan Gosling, standing in front of his futuristic jet. Other than that, go nuts.
>>
File: 1485581429105.jpg (544KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1485581429105.jpg
544KB, 2896x2896px
>>51516894
Requesting my judge/jury/executioner warlock summoning a fistful of lightning!

He wears the armor on the right under a hooded cloak.
>>
File: Zalniaref.png (3MB, 1808x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Zalniaref.png
3MB, 1808x1496px
Requesting a female drow ranger from an Ottoman-style drow city, standing on top of the corpse of a monster with a bunch of arrows stuck in it doing a noblewoman laugh. She's a former cartel assassin in exile on the surface, pretending to be a wealthy big game hunter.
>>
File: 1485224591153.png (2MB, 1936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485224591153.png
2MB, 1936x1200px
Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.
>>
File: untitled untitled.png (744KB, 1060x984px) Image search: [Google]
untitled untitled.png
744KB, 1060x984px
Requesting elderly warrior from the waist up.
almost like posing for an old fashioned painting.

>grey Gambeson
>blue shirt
>poncho to match either or, depends on artist preference
right arm at side, left arm resting on sword in scabard
thin older face with blonde short beard and short blonde hair
>>
File: NatAndFar.jpg (236KB, 1260x1051px) Image search: [Google]
NatAndFar.jpg
236KB, 1260x1051px
Hey /tg/
Would like to request my character with his good friend, whom is an Efreet.
They are close friends, I was hoping for a cute pose. Shes ten feet tall (give or take) and hes around 6 feet fall.
I was thinking they are doing a cute, goofy pose for a picture.
>>
>>51517364
>>
File: maskedpriestrequest.png (748KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
maskedpriestrequest.png
748KB, 938x632px
Hello glorious drawfriends.

I'd like to request a corrupt masked priest for an upcoming game. He should be as the image on the left, though his top sleeveless. His mask should be more akin to the image from the right, and his exposed arms tattooed similarly.

Robe colours should be muted greys, armour a dark brown leathery look, the mask should be red and largely plain, the tattoos simple and black. He shouldn't have any visible weapons. Optionally, one or two more red masks should hang from his belt, but this isn't required.

Thanks very much in advance.
>>
File: 1485999597026.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1485999597026.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
>>51515305
>>51515530
Or here M8 just want to say WOW! This is an amazing delivery. Thank you so much. as far as the earings go if you can add them that would be great but otherwise I am just thrilled with this as is.
>>
File: 1485924364542.jpg (62KB, 1051x841px) Image search: [Google]
1485924364542.jpg
62KB, 1051x841px
>>51501702
Dropping anchor for my pathfinder vigilante.
>>
File: Request.jpg (97KB, 400x676px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
97KB, 400x676px
So, my request is for a split head shot of my Pathfinder Swashbuckler. Whenever in town, she dresses as the noble woman she grew up as. On adventures, she dresses as her male persona. Anyway, here we go:

Splitview picture of a man and a woman. Both are handsom.

Her hair is a dark blonde, brushed out, and artfully styled. It reaches just beyond her shoulders. His is short and black..

She has feminine makeup on. He has stubble on his jawline, and a mustache. Her eyebrows are thin and sculpted. His are a bit thicker, but not overly wild.

Her bone structure is delicate and lovely, while his is more masculine looking. They share the shape of their face, jawlines, and the positions of their eyes, nose, and mouth. Even the shapes of their green eyes are the same.

Held in his hand, just to the side of his face, is a wooden mask which would usually cover his lower face.
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting this anchor for Noronoro in this second thread, hope you're still at it.
>>
File: eidolonofink.jpg (830KB, 1630x1109px) Image search: [Google]
eidolonofink.jpg
830KB, 1630x1109px
Requesting an image of my summoners eidolon, he appears as a huge armor plated man with black ink oozing from his joints, and wielding a giant sword.
>>
Requesting the white haired girl holder a handgun and doing a cute pose please.
>>
>>51435680
>>51430059

Hey anon. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I'm just posting to let you know the picture is done and I'm waiting for the paint to dry before I cut my paper/scan it in.
>>
File: Blood Starved Dragon.png (4MB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Starved Dragon.png
4MB, 1650x1275px
>>51517911
And here's your final product. Regrettably, I accidentally made it too big for my scanner again. Some parts got cut off, but I think all the essential details are there. Enjoy Anon!
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
File: couple reference.jpg (722KB, 1924x1596px) Image search: [Google]
couple reference.jpg
722KB, 1924x1596px
I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.
>>
>>51518641
dragon ate too many drunk soldiers, now it doesn't feel too good
>>
File: doc.jpg (207KB, 703x396px) Image search: [Google]
doc.jpg
207KB, 703x396px
Hey ho, last try.

Yo, drawpeople. I'm gonna be playing in a while and would love to get a drawing of my character.
He's a doctor gone rogue, or a rogue gone doctor. Used to cut people up for black market organ trade, but has since dropped his shady ways and moved on to being an actual doc. It's a fantasy game and rogues benefit a lot from knowing anatomy.

Either way, his face is in the reference. He's wearing standart adventurey looking leather pants, boots and a white shirt. On top he has a sort of weird fishnet coat that you can see in the reference as well. I'd like the top of the coat to be non-fishnet, more like a leather duster, while the bottom part (from the belt line and down) to be like in the picture (with the most-bottom being full as well).

He's wielding a scalpel.
Have fun with it, make him do a jojo pose or whatever. Thanks in advance, /tg/!
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring for Bog Roll.
>>
File: dog-mel.jpg (29KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
dog-mel.jpg
29KB, 300x400px
Can someone draw me an elf in a suit with Mel Gibson's mullet for Shadowrun?
>>
File: Elayne Outfit.jpg (243KB, 1493x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Elayne Outfit.jpg
243KB, 1493x1201px
Anchoring for the anon who was working on my mage last thread - Yosinoya, I think?

Elayne has pale skin, very slightly sallow from spending the vast majority of her time indoors with her precious scrolls and spell-tomes. Her hair is long, straight, and very dark brown, such that it almost looks black in the right light. To contrast, however, Elayne’s eyes are a bright, piercing green, sparkling and full of life.
She wears a deep reddish-brown robe with a mantle on her shoulder, kept open at the front, with the hem of both the mantle and robe sporting arcane symbols embroidered into them in rich golden thread. Beneath the robe, she wears a white turtleneck shirt and black pants, with a dark brown leather corset and large boots.
She has three belts around her waist: one thick belt, with two smaller belts clipped to the bottom of it. The thick belt is festooned with bags and pouches containing her spell components, while the smaller belts contain magical items: her spellbook and several scroll-cases on the left, and a half-dozen assorted wands on the right. In addition to this, she has a pair of thin rectangular glasses that she wears perched on her nose.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of CLOTHES he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>51517478
you know anon, adding text and applying some sort of reason to your reaction helps you not look like a faggot.
>>
File: silver_dragonborn_reference.png (422KB, 891x800px) Image search: [Google]
silver_dragonborn_reference.png
422KB, 891x800px
>>51516894

Requesting a bust of my silver dragonborn fighter. He's a chill dude with a wry toothy smile. Athletic and tough, he grew up on an icey mountaintop in a dwarven mountainhome and its harsh environment. He's a greater-good kind of guy but always put his close friends and family before everything else and as his upbringing is partially dwarven; there's nothing wrong with a hard drink before going to bed!

As for appearance: A mix between all of 3 different dragonborns there. He is wide-headed and have ivory-colored sharp horns that follows his skull to then stick out for a third of his head's length. He is a bit reptile-like than normal dragonborn and without his wry toothy smile can seem intimidating almost a bit primal. He wears a chain shirt with thick studded leather and hide, as a silver dragonborn cold climates doesn't affect him that much so he wears clothing and armor that can be used both in temperate and cold weather.

If you want to draw more of his torso, he would have arms crossed, showing his scales and robust/strong arms.

For the rest, I'd let you the drawfag decide. I like seeing the details you guys do! Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_3083.png (136KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3083.png
136KB, 600x1000px
Anchoring for this lovely person
>>
File: 1485709069754.png (713KB, 1148x898px) Image search: [Google]
1485709069754.png
713KB, 1148x898px
Requesting an image of one of my setting's demon hunters. Shirtless big bald dude with pauldron and plate on one arm. Brigandine style skirt with plate greaves over the legs. They wield guard-less triangle bladed swords, kind of like a stiletto longsword in the hand that isn't armored. The weapon is half handed in a pose similar to the one the little dude on the bottom left is striking.

Many thanks in advance.
>>
Could I request a drawing of a kids cartoon/power rangers style villainess for a silly one-shot adventure I'm working on?

She's a robot Gorgon-like woman with long hoses for hair that end in blowtorches, and a pressure gauge for one eye.

She's got fangs, is "smoking" what looks like a cigarette in a cigarette holder and is made up heavily.

Her body is designed to look like a femme fatale in a black ballgown with drill-tipped high heels, and she's holding a burning rapier.

tl:dr - Robotic fire-themed gorgon version of Cruella de Vil
>>
File: Billy Herrington request for tg.jpg (568KB, 2334x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Herrington request for tg.jpg
568KB, 2334x1052px
Hello guys, /vg/ here, came for requesting Billy Herrington wielding a really big sword, the gayer you make this, the better
>>
File: Cethlenn's Death.png (5MB, 5000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Cethlenn's Death.png
5MB, 5000x1580px
Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.
>>
File: the guy5.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
the guy5.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
>>51517644
I'm glad you like it. I hope it's close enough to the idea you have in the head.
Have a version with minor corrections.
>>
File: waa-huh-aaagh.jpg (160KB, 1570x794px) Image search: [Google]
waa-huh-aaagh.jpg
160KB, 1570x794px
Anchoring for Olvis
>>
File: IMG_20170202_123403.jpg (274KB, 780x2047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_123403.jpg
274KB, 780x2047px
Hello there drawfriends, i wanna request my female drow D&D character, she's a priestess of the good aligned elven gods, you can either choose the pre-timeskip or the post-timeskip designs of her (screenshots are from SL, i use it to make my characters for references like this), if you wanna do her in a battle stance, i put a description of her gear on the pic, you're free to use more flying/dancing swords if you please, although for the moment she just have 2 (3 if we count the one she wields), thanks in advance if you happen to notice me! Have a nice day
>>
File: IMG_20170118_194406.jpg (992KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_194406.jpg
992KB, 1564x1564px
>>51516894
Requesting this Ambiguously Mediterranean man in either of these outfits but with a 40k spin on it. Something an acolyte to an Inquisitor would wear. Would also like if you can make him appear younger. Like late teens early twenties
>>
>>51518641
Noice really like it, is it a zombie dragon, or are that not intestines hanging out of its gut?
>>
File: Quin.png (395KB, 996x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Quin.png
395KB, 996x1565px
I would like to request my Only War character, he is a guards man from an ice world, he wears carapace armour and wields a cavalry sabre of the best quality, the grey thing on his hand is supposed to be a recoil glove but the book has no pictures so i just drew what i think it might look like.
Thanks if you consider it.
>>
>>51516894
Migrating

>>51476890
>>
File: IMG_4981.jpg (59KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4981.jpg
59KB, 300x400px
Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!
>>
Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.
>>
File: weqe123123.jpg (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
weqe123123.jpg
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>51519013
yep, and wip
>>
File: MMMOREDAEMONS.png (686KB, 2111x1153px) Image search: [Google]
MMMOREDAEMONS.png
686KB, 2111x1153px
daemons, now with plaguebearer and nurglings!
what daemon do you want to see next?

oh, and these'll get colored eventually
>>
>>51522296
Oh wow, that's looking amazing!
>>
>>51522334
Keeper of Secrets. Or whatever the Slaaneshi mounts are called.
>>
File: m&p.jpg (183KB, 758x1333px) Image search: [Google]
m&p.jpg
183KB, 758x1333px
Looking for someone to do my gnoll barbarian. She's an 8ft tall juggernaut of muscle, wearing dwarven-forged lorica segmentata and an English flat cap over a plain-looking shirt and skirt. She has a dull-coloured cloak and a fierce-looking falchion on her side.

For a pose, maybe her drinking wine from a bottle that looks small in her gigantic man hands.
>>
>>51522524
>man hands
she got a dick right?
>>
File: Xion Reference.png (995KB, 2900x694px) Image search: [Google]
Xion Reference.png
995KB, 2900x694px
Requesting this humble qt playing some late night video games and looking like a mess in the process!
>>
>>51522547
A woman isnt considered a proper woman in my eyes unless she has one.
>>
>>51523034
a modern setting?
>>
>>51523095
Sci-fi like it says in the bottom left, but the art doesn't have to reflect that! Just like some modern gamer kiddies emulate NES games, some distant future gamer kiddies will probably emulate Demon's Souls.
>>
File: towelman.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
towelman.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>51514765
>>
>>51523119
just trying to figure its /tg/ relevance
>>
>>51523171
>wee woo wee woo
>>
>>51523171
I've been playing her in a tabletop campaign for years and she even pops up in a /tg/ story that gets posted every now and then. Tabletop isn't just fantasy, anon!
>>
>>51523230
no no, of course not. i dont intend to be a thread police but sometimes i just want to double check
>>
>>51523300
>don't want to be thread police
>just checking

Sure.
>>
>>51523311
doesnt hurt
>>
>>51523300
That's okay, I understand!
i'll give you fifty bucks to pretend you actually are thread policing, then i can get a delicious spite delivery
>>
>>51523034
uhm excuse me? this doesn't feel /tg/ related at all. as the local thread volunteer thread police my story-never-game-fag senses are tingling! beware!

>>51523337
got it
>>
File: enkidu.png (2MB, 3652x3184px) Image search: [Google]
enkidu.png
2MB, 3652x3184px
Reposting form the previous thread.

I would like the critter on the right with smoother fur and, instead of its ribbon/handkerchief, the left guy's black string thing.
If I can get it coloured, I would like it to be the same as it is, except the blue+purple fur should be green instead, the same shade as the left guy's hair.

Please and many thanks in advanced.
>>
>>51522547
I will neither confirm nor deny this salacious accusation.
>>
>>51523440
>Hyena
>Not even having pseudopenis

I guess nobody actually cares about realism in games.
>>
>>51523456
THANKS FEMINISM
>>
File: Mixarm9r.png (530KB, 900x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Mixarm9r.png
530KB, 900x1001px
>>51519460
>>
File: undead dragon and knight OR.png (45KB, 741x197px) Image search: [Google]
undead dragon and knight OR.png
45KB, 741x197px
>>51521953
indeed those are its intestines! OR requested an undead dragon and asked for it to follow a "bloodborne aesthetic".

I screencapped the original request for reference.
>>
File: DPRKhelical.jpg (28KB, 497x604px) Image search: [Google]
DPRKhelical.jpg
28KB, 497x604px
Requesting a Hua Yuanese Guardsman in this pose with this facial expression. Alternatively requesting Hua Yuanese bounty hunters/Gangers. No specifics on the details just make it as Blanche-esque as possible.
>>
File: lavaaaa.jpg (258KB, 542x900px) Image search: [Google]
lavaaaa.jpg
258KB, 542x900px
>>51516908
This sounds really cool so I thought I'd give it a shot but I had to put this on the backburner and get back to work unfortunately. Hopefully I can finish her tomorrow time willing.
>>
>>51524065
Man, I didn't consider the lava hair. Thank you for the work you've done so far.
>>
>>51520903
Dude you the best.
>>
>>51525788
Am I really? Thank you anyway, dude, it's always nice to hear something nice about your artwork. Cheers!
>>
>>51525838
Not that guy or the OR, but I deffo love the artstyle. You deserve the praise.
>>
>>51520903
Would you like to put normal cyber legs on this guy? I could use him for a campaign
>>
>>51520903
What's your DA or tumblr, artfriend?
>>
>>51526102
Word

Got some disposable funds I would like to exterminate
>>
>>51525945
O-ohh, thanks mate. I always try my best.
>>51526010
I could do some changes, especially when it would look like the normal legs, I'm not good at making Tauren hands as feet. What type of legs do you need? Could I change only calves and keep the pants the way they are now, or should I do something else?
>>51526102
The thing is I don't have any site for my art, I share my artwork only via 4chan. That might change in future, but right now I don't feel confident enough to post my stuff anywhere. Beside, I have a lot of work so I don't have much time to do small projects like this one.

Do you guys think I should put things on the internet? I do have an old deviantart account with no art on it, but I'm not really sure I should change it. It might look like attention-whoring, but in fact I'm just a regular, social-awkward guy with a lot of complexes, especially about his drawings.
>>
>>51526312
https://discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E

Get in here if you aren't already, anon.
>>
>>51526312
if you were confident about it i'd totally pay you a commision
>>
>>51526419
Hey, I can still make a commission, I just have no idea how it works.
>>
File: daffywizard.jpg (23KB, 346x349px) Image search: [Google]
daffywizard.jpg
23KB, 346x349px
Requesting THE WIZARD as a human instead of as Daffy Duck.
>>
Whatever happened to the Bad Drawthread? I liked that one for getting random ideas to draw for practice.
>>
>>51526312
Just replace the feet with cybernetic human legs. If you could give them a sorta wear and tear look to them while looking maintained if that makes any sense

>>51526455
Paypal. People tell you what they want. You set a price. Some people ask for payment up front and others ask for it after.

After the goods are delivered a man in a plaid turban will bring a black suitcase which holds a small bag inside of which is a wallet which holds an even smaller wallet with your money

Whatever you do don't look him in the eyes
>>
>>51526733
You could make a new one.
>>
File: 1485884454475.jpg (392KB, 2384x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1485884454475.jpg
392KB, 2384x1256px
To Eversor in relation to the tiefling band. Requesting an opposite of that tiefling girl band? Specifically, a holy faux-catholic crusaders knights templar-esque aligned band featuring a female angelic/aasimar who's the central leader of the band like in pic related and is wielding a triangle instrument. And the other members consist of two male templars who wear the same chainmail getup as in reference pic related, one wields a guitar instrument and the other a flute. And another member is a female templar who'dd also wear the same outload as in the image to the right, she's the vocalist of the group and would be the singer and wields musical sheets which is her lyrics. Thanks in advance much Eversor.
>>
>>51522334
Screamers
>>
File: request.jpg (188KB, 1163x690px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
188KB, 1163x690px
requesting Odric giving chocolates to Gisela.
>>
>>51527653
Why not Brisela?
>>
>>51517364
>>51518845
>>51519271
>>51527653
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>51527800
>Not making a point
Great post.
>>
>>51527838
The point makes itself
>>
>>51527848
"Why don't you like the thing?"
"Cause."
"Because...?"
"Cause its dumb."

fucking brilliantine reasoning
>>
>>51527881
>being this blind to context

Autism must be awful.
>>
File: roasty toasty shitposty.png (129KB, 250x480px) Image search: [Google]
roasty toasty shitposty.png
129KB, 250x480px
>>51526733
We could just start making this one bad!

Requesting a half Devil Half robot who is bent on the destruction of earth, but still has to find time for highschool and the vast amount of girls he gets.
>>
i would like to put out a request for my character,
she is a thiccer, curvy blond woman with blue eyes, she has long wavy hair and a young, round face.

She wears high waisted short shorts, but doesn't wear a shirt, and has suspenders covering her nipples.

thank's in advanced!
>>
>>51526858
Huh, it seems obvious when you put it like that. Silly me.
>>
>>51528050
>>/aco/
Good luck, and never come back
>>
>>51528050
>>51528090
Agreed, it's good taste but I don't understand what's /tg/ about this request, sounds very much like a /aco/ request.
>>
>>51528033
Really? Isn't it a little autistic to see people requesting a couple and going reeeeee?
>>
File: Associate Prof. Gil Abernathy.png (1MB, 1114x718px) Image search: [Google]
Associate Prof. Gil Abernathy.png
1MB, 1114x718px
Requesting a scholarly human wizard who has fallen on hard times. He's 82 years old, with a fleshy, creased face like John Hurt (RIP.) He's been trapped in an underwater cave for close to 30 years, and he begrudgingly serves the evil ocean goddess, Zeboim. So his clothing and attire would reflect the 'washed up' refuse that he's used to clothe himself for the last few decades, similar to Iron Born from GoT. His demeanor is cowardly and nervous.
TLDR: Ollivander is an Iron Born from ASOIAF.
>>
File: Dolores Edd.png (1MB, 890x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dolores Edd.png
1MB, 890x800px
One of my players keeps mispronouncing Dolorous Edd as Dolores Edd, so I would please like to request Edd Tollett from Game of Thrones dressed in the typical pink get-up of Dolores Umbridge of the Harry Potter franchise. If possible he should look serious and stoic, and wear his Night's Watch cloak/cape over the pink clothes.
>>
Yo, /tg/. I need art of a witch with big tits, a bigger hat, and hips like blaow
>>
>>51529058
Ye boi u kno it like i wan slap dem titties round so she be like "ow that hurts a little but ok" and then i be like "shut up bitch" and blast a load in her bottyhole like byeah bang bang shoop da woop
>>
>>51517752
Can I get just the mask image?
>>
File: oldie.png (175KB, 1291x915px) Image search: [Google]
oldie.png
175KB, 1291x915px
>>51517267
Giving old timer here a shot. Here is a WIP
>>
File: Labor of Hate.png (617KB, 1008x561px) Image search: [Google]
Labor of Hate.png
617KB, 1008x561px
My friend is a goddamn twat and posted at >>51529058
But that's roughly what I need, for a modern supers game. Pictures for reference attached.
>>
File: Heres your you.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
Heres your you.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>51529485
You love me anyway.
>>
>>51529337
oh wow!
looks good so far, anon
>>
File: RockOutTief.png (40KB, 504x1008px) Image search: [Google]
RockOutTief.png
40KB, 504x1008px
Might stop here. But if I do finish it, ill post it. Enjoy Anon, where ever you are.
>>
>>51529609
What's this based on?
>>
>>51526858
What happens if I look him in the eye?
>>
>>51529609
Its ya boi anon here. Looks great! Thanks for drawing it and its alright if you dont finish. The main parts are coloured and thats what matters.
>>
>>51529641
You get punched in the dick and he leaves an angry Llama in front of your door
>>
File: BucketsOfTiefs.png (103KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BucketsOfTiefs.png
103KB, 1200x1200px
>>51529638
this pop idol group
>>
I doubt anybody would want to draw this bunch of misfits, as it's multiple characters, but after our first session of a new campaign yesterday... Jesus, I just want to write this up to have it on paper, what the hell do people think when they see us roll up?

We have a 7ft tall wall of muscle, half orc, no hair, not even eyebrows. He wears a suit that's a little small on his bulging muscles; he almost definitely stole it.

We have a 6-7ft tall warforged made of wood and metal. His face has 'indents' or depressions in a roughly eye shape where the eyes would be, and a vertical line splitting the two metal plates that are his face (which are his real sensors). He wears a hooded cloak to cover up how unusual he looks.

We have Farso, the wizard. He has a Freddie moustache, and a brown afro. Besides that he's just a cool dude. Honestly, we didn't get much description on him yet besides this.

We have a swashbuckling drow man, with long pale blond hair to his chest. He's a fancy swashbuckler and should be portrayed as such, with a fancy rapier. Green eyes no pupils, has eagle.

We have a tiefling war cleric, sensible & cloistered, with straight gazelle horns, red skin and a tail, in traditional cleric vestments.

We have a wood elf ranger with long unevenly cut hair. She is probably glaring at the drow.

Finally, we have the twins. Nick is lean and muscular but hides it under sandy robes, and has bronze hair, olive brown skin and deep brown eyes He wields a maul disguised as a staff. His sister Nikki is much the same in terms of appearance, except she is thin and attractive in a green dress, no muscle at all.

In terms of poses, the only request I'd have is that Nick is brofisting the half orc, whilst Nikki looks at the half orc in despair.

>tl;dr
>half orc barbarian in a suit man
>warforged in a cloak
>afro wizard man
>drow swashbuckler man
>tiefling cleric woman
>wood elf ranger woman
>muscle cleric man and his skinny twin sister
>>
>>51530152
open up paint and throw a few reference images in there.
>>
>>51516894
Could I get art for my latest PC?

He's a half elf with an east-meets west bard feel. Cocky, long white hair and silvery eyes, with a toothy grin and a long pipe. He wears a long blue/white privateer/naval jacket, but only over one sleeve, and light japanese torso armor. Over his torso he has a bandolier with a few rounds of paper cartridge ammunition. At his hip is sheated a katana with some gilded patterns on it's sheath, and a spare long knife.
In his right hand he holds a walking stick, the sheath of his other sword, which he holds out with his right hand. The drawn sword is a narrow-bladed cane sword with a long-barreled flintlock pistol built into the guard, with it's handle resembling a pistol grip. He may also have another regular pistol tucked into his belt somewhere.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Sgt.Goblin Request.png (2MB, 1670x701px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt.Goblin Request.png
2MB, 1670x701px
Humbly requesting a sneering goblin general.
He's one of the big-bads in a D&D campaign I'm about to start running. A Goblin smart enough to organise his tribe into a competent, functioning military.
Pretty much a Goblin Commissar with a sword buried in his eye socket.
>>
File: Nola.png (832KB, 2200x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Nola.png
832KB, 2200x1512px
Would like to request a spider woman from my shitty setting doing multiple things at once with her six arms
stirring a cup of tea, feeding baby a bottle, and cooking on a stove
>>
>>51530869
Why 14 appendages
>>
File: Oldie.jpg (373KB, 1839x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Oldie.jpg
373KB, 1839x2362px
>>51517267
>>51529337
There you go Anon, sorry it took so long, I was trying color, but ran out of time. Cheers
>>
>>51531065
Why not?
>>
>>51531065
How else can he be even a bigger snowflake?
>>
>>51531258
Then entire fantasy genre is about special snowflake-ism
>>
>>51522524

How many fullfillments does this character have? I can think of at least 2
>>
>>51531204
don't worry anon, this is really bad ass.
thank you so much, it's great!
>>
>>51531843
Glad to help, mate.
>>
>>51518641

OR here, it's been a hectic past 24 hours for me, and I was just about to drop an anchor when I saw this. Holy Christ in a can, this is a lot better than I hoped it would be. Thank you so much for spending so much time and effort into this one piece, I'm very grateful and very happy with your work.

>>51521953

Yep, those are intestines hanging out from it. I wanted to use an undead, disease-ridden dragon that has turned into a beast that chews people up in hunger, but can only end up puking it out as acidic blood since it can never digest food again.
>>
>>51531943
Aww, glad you're happy with it anon. Part of what makes stuff like this worth it, to be honest.

Out of curiosity, are you using it for a game you're DMing or something?
>>
>>51529187

Sure, no problem!
>>
>>51532277
Cheers, mate
>>
File: bounty hunter reiter.jpg (880KB, 2086x1976px) Image search: [Google]
bounty hunter reiter.jpg
880KB, 2086x1976px
Ring a Star Wars bounty hunter styled like a German Reiter in kit. His armor is made out of the same material used in blast shields, so a metallic-y plastic texture.

For the armor itself, it's got the torso armor in [1], the arms in [2], and segmented plates like on this knight armor [3]. Finally he wears the helmet in [4], with a gorget built into his breastplate to protect his neck like in [5], and the unarmored below-the-knee legwear in [6],

For equipment, he owns a 74-Z speeder bike and uses an SE-14 blaster pistol and EE-3 carbine seen in [7].
>>
File: myrl gat.png (2MB, 1400x1980px) Image search: [Google]
myrl gat.png
2MB, 1400x1980px
>>51531733
One. That would be this one, done a while back. The image in the previous post wasn't done by /tg/.
>>
File: _0a1484671401598.jpg (19KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1484671401598.jpg
19KB, 236x300px
Requesting this with a Cadian soldier and with a Krieg soldier in the back of him holding a sign that says "Friend i am disappoint."
>>
File: Valeriya.Deverin.draw-request.png (3MB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Valeriya.Deverin.draw-request.png
3MB, 2048x1024px
Requesting my pathfinder character in her vigilante costume:
Character [A] wearing outfit [B] in pose [C]. She should be wearing helmet/mask [D] (color scheme is mostly black with some grey/silver highlights) with black bar make-up across her eyes like [E]. In her left hand she wields a falcata like [F] (made from a single piece of shiny black metal) and in her right hand she wields a kukri like [G] (steel blade with basic black wrap around the grip).
>>
File: reference.png (1MB, 1228x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
1MB, 1228x1024px
Requesting a young, but spunky knightess. No helmet so you can see her smile!
>>
>>51533144
>inb4 Charlotte
>>
>>51533190
Who?
>>
>>51533190
How do Charlotte's even happen? I've requested my share of waifus and they've only attracted one drawfriend at a time. What kind of grand celestial event is needed to spawn a Charlotte?
>>
w e w
>>
>>51533247
I'm probably in the minority, but my opinion is that Charlotte's design was simple enough to try out, and the story that followed was fun enough that it drew more attraction to the character/her girlfriend (or wife?).

Personally I liked her, and I believe that the major whining and shitposting around her only spawned more deliveries.

But that's just my opinion.
>>
File: Campaign 1 reference.jpg (411KB, 3292x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Campaign 1 reference.jpg
411KB, 3292x1616px
Requesting my current party for a modern campaign, as seen here. A bearded vulture bird person mechanic, soviet elf pirate, tiefling ranger, his animal companion, and dragonborn veteran. The dragonborn is driving. The party being chased by a firebreathing dragon in their beat up old jalopy.
>>
>>51533039
Oh jesus not another RotJR request that's going to get filled just because it's a /pfg/ meme game.
>>
>>51533313
You know what that needs?
More characters and more details, and why nit an intrincated background while you are at it?
>>
>>51532046

Yeah, one of my party members is seeking revenge against this guy and they ran into him donning this armor and riding this dragon out of a castle. I'm hoping to use this picture to accurately set the tone for the rest of the campaign, considering that Jael and his dragon will likely turn out to be a boss.
>>
>>51533384
>>51533326
You people are the worst, it'll either get drawn or it won't but that decision won't be made based on the amount of whining you put into it.

Unless you're the OR trying to go for the reverse-psychology "samefag your own bullying for a pity draw", in which case you're still a faggot.
>>
>>51533384
intricate*
>>
>>51533409
>spoiler

Bet on it.
>>
>>51533520
Doubling down for the double reverse psychology, a bold move
>>
File: Evil gobo.png (511KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Evil gobo.png
511KB, 800x600px
>>51530610
Hope you like it
>>
File: monky.jpg (2MB, 1412x2500px) Image search: [Google]
monky.jpg
2MB, 1412x2500px
>>51516894
Requesting a money king (queen).
>>
File: android.png (476KB, 756x1062px) Image search: [Google]
android.png
476KB, 756x1062px
Could one of you excellent drawfriends draw this character but in a different stance and expression?

She still has the circuitry-tattoos and weird glowing eyes, but has a much more neutral expression that looks almost bored. Her hand is still outstretched and has a plasma bolt coming from it. Also still has a sci-fi looking outfit but feel free to change it to however you want.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>51533718
O shit. I made the sword go in the wrong eye socket.
>>
>>51533853
You can just say that's his reflection.
>>
>>51517252
>>51516894
Bump
>>
>>51517102
Bump.
>>
File: Loserlizard.png (447KB, 547x740px) Image search: [Google]
Loserlizard.png
447KB, 547x740px
Requesting a mangy black kobold in soviet attire being taken to the vet by a group of disgruntled adventurers.
Or just a mangy black kobold in soviet attire, preferably with a dumb expression on his face.

Thank you for your time.
>>
File: Fireshaper.png (64KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Fireshaper.png
64KB, 500x750px
Talentless Heromachine Faggot here.

Gonna be running an East Asian style game soon, and could use some flavor art. Anyone wanna give this a whirl. Finer details are all up to you, but this character does have a fire motif to her.

Bonus points if you work in a loud and ostentatious "SHAMEFUR DISPRAY" declaration

Thanks a bunch, drawfriends. As always, I love browsing you guys' work.
>>
File: Drowarcher.png (560KB, 915x900px) Image search: [Google]
Drowarcher.png
560KB, 915x900px
>>51517132
>>
>>51533718
I love it, thank you!
>>
File: thedargonwitch.jpg (651KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
thedargonwitch.jpg
651KB, 1000x976px
Requesting my silly witch

She is a white skinned changling with light pink hair, wearing a red dragon themed onesie, and a simple (albeit magical) shoulder bag that hangs down past her hips.

I'd like to see her dancing around happily, while flailing around her magic staff, looking just goofy the whole time.

As an extra if you could put in her tiny dragon familiar (who wears an appropriately sized fez) flying around her like he has joined her dance.
>>
File: 1481154638794.jpg (506KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1481154638794.jpg
506KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
File: Dolorousumbridge.png (330KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dolorousumbridge.png
330KB, 614x800px
>>51528725
>>
>>51535798
It's beautiful, thank you so much!
>>
>>51527769
DELET THIS
>>
>>51535457
Thanks!
>>
>>51523456
Only spotted hyenas have pseudopenises.
>>
File: Chocolates.png (829KB, 948x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolates.png
829KB, 948x900px
>>51527653
>>
>>51522221
Bump
>>
>>51519391
Daily bump.
>>
File: Dark Eldar Reference Image.png (765KB, 819x610px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar Reference Image.png
765KB, 819x610px
Requesting a villain in my game of Rogue Trader, a Dark Eldar corsair with a particular preference for sniping the fuck out of us. Which is really really irritating because we don't have any way to spot her through it when she's so far away.
>>
File: El Diablo Robotico.png (461KB, 764x370px) Image search: [Google]
El Diablo Robotico.png
461KB, 764x370px
>>51528035
Because this is what I do.
>>
>>51538344
Wow nature way to kill my boner
>>
File: tg underwater mage 01.jpg (433KB, 2457x4961px) Image search: [Google]
tg underwater mage 01.jpg
433KB, 2457x4961px
>>51528410

Quick sketch, needs more "underwater" mojo i think
>>
File: RockOutTief.png (43KB, 504x1008px) Image search: [Google]
RockOutTief.png
43KB, 504x1008px
>>51529835
Gah! I had to complete it! Done!

Any other ideas with different girls from the group?

Also...Is that anon around who wanted the maid drawing retweaked? I have some time now if you can remind me what you wanted done.
>>
>>51540759
Post the full group again, and I'll come up with an idea.
>>
>>51540269
Youre a legend.
>>
File: tg underwater mage 02.jpg (517KB, 2457x4961px) Image search: [Google]
tg underwater mage 02.jpg
517KB, 2457x4961px
>>51540619

More underwater mojo,head seems to be missing something...
>>
>>51523424
Bump
>>
>>51540789
Check here

>>51529954
>>
>>51541222
Yellow sounds like she'd be the one who sings loudly in the shower.

Without autotune.
>>
Who wants to draw a backless sweater?
>>
>>51541316
/aco/ probably wants to!
>>
>>51541064

This looks fantastic. Thanks a million, friend!
>>
File: 1486099623113.jpg (333KB, 827x908px) Image search: [Google]
1486099623113.jpg
333KB, 827x908px
Would any shopfriends hanging about mind filling a request to make this character's hair red instead of white for an NPC portrait?
>>
File: tg underwater mage 07.jpg (416KB, 2457x4961px) Image search: [Google]
tg underwater mage 07.jpg
416KB, 2457x4961px
>>51541064

Went with deep sea colors.
>>
>>51542388
not the OR but god damn that's amazing. Seriously jealous of the OR. Damn. Good fucking work.
>>
File: tg underwater mage 07.jpg (417KB, 2457x4961px) Image search: [Google]
tg underwater mage 07.jpg
417KB, 2457x4961px
>>51542388

Ok last touch up, there was a lack of "crazy hair"
>>
>>51542509
That's really cool.
>>
>>51542509
Not OR but that looks fantastic
>>
Requesting a recolor/edit. I'd really like to use this picture for my character, but his skin needs to be several shades darker, and I'd prefer if his right eye wasn't blinded.
>>
File: Thetownthatoncewas.png (977KB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Thetownthatoncewas.png
977KB, 3000x1920px
Can I get a landscape painting of this bullshit?

You can do landscape paintings right drawanons, even hitler could do that and he was kicked out of art school. Are you worse than hitler?
>>
>>51543181
Sure you can. Pay real money. Moron.
>>
File: Pedro II.png (781KB, 1024x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro II.png
781KB, 1024x1417px
>>51543167
How dark we talkin?
>>
>>51543181
draw anons do something more than just a person on a plain white background? Ha! For all their talk of wanting to improve, they stick to doing the same comfortable things.[\spoiler]
>>
>>51543316
If I was ready to deck out money why would I go here and ask retard?

Think before you post!
>>
>>51543330
A bit lighter would be ideal, but that's already well workable for my purposes. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>51543373
My point was that the landscape painting you are requesting is incredibly complex. And Hitler didn't give his art away for free to random people, for that matter, so your attempted comparison is invalid in any case.
>>
File: oh you3.gif (277KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh you3.gif
277KB, 360x360px
>>51543425
>And Hitler didn't give his art away for free to random people

Of course not, he was HITLER, after all.
>>
>>51543425
Anon I don't know if you noticed but I really don't think the hitler part was in any way serious.

You might be severely autistic, just saying.
>>
>>51543355
The why you think people would do that here, instead of their personal projects or people paying them for it, it's beyond me.
>>
File: Pedro III.png (783KB, 1024x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro III.png
783KB, 1024x1417px
>>51543393
>>
>>51542509

OR here, that's crazy good. Thanks again!
>>
>>51543425
>landscape painting
>Complex
Stuffed maybe, but you do not paint or have any understanding of art if you think landscape paintings are in any way harder than characters WITH a clear guideline to go from.
>>
>>51541316
I already did, with that redheaded qt and her ghost friend from the last thread but if I post it you guys will get mad.
>>
>>51526561
Bump
>>
>>51543614
Post it on imgur and then here?
>>
>>51543550
Perfecto.
>>
>>51543612
Even with that retarded imagen, you would pass as a requester, but this was just too bait-y.
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>51543630
Mad because of extra deliveries or something, I don't know the rules here for drawing deliveries.
>>
>>51543678
The rules are "butthurt anons will get butthurt no matter what, so fuck 'em"
>>
>>51543662
I mean yeah, I didn't hide that fact.

You still don't know shit.
>>
File: Totaly not me.jpg (115KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Totaly not me.jpg
115KB, 1280x960px
requesting a drawn version of this handsome devil as an imperial guardsmen with the M-16 as a short las rifle and the saber as... well, a power saber.

aside from that I give any of you full creative freedom to draw this however you want.
try not to laugh too much from my crappy editing
>>
File: neds dead baby.jpg (4MB, 2268x3438px) Image search: [Google]
neds dead baby.jpg
4MB, 2268x3438px
>>51543693
>>
>>51543996
Yes.
>>
>>51543181
I remember a painting Hitler did that had this one window that broke perspective. It bugged me to no end.
>>
>>51543996
>the ghosts face

my sides
>>
>>51543932
That Saber doesn't look like it was designed to be held hammer fist.
I need to know the weight / blade length before I go autistic.
>>
>>51516961
Over 24 Hour bump. Anybody?
>>
>>51544202
Shameless copy paste
>The Model 1860 Light Cavalry Saber (also known as the M1862 as this was when the first 800 were issued)[1] was used by US cavalry from the American Civil War[2] until the end of the Indian wars; some were still in use during the Spanish–American War.[3] It was 41 inches (100 cm) long with a 35 by 1 in (88.9 by 2.5 cm) blade and weighed 2 lb 4 oz (1.0 kg) alone or 3 lb 10 oz (1.6 kg) with iron scabbard.[2]
>>
>>51544479
Alright, so hammer fist is correct then if mounted.
>>
>>51544202
>before I go autistic
Too late for that, lad
>>
>>51540759
Lookin really good, thanks mate!
>>
>>51544749
I am at a disatvange here. Please explain?
>>
>>51538344
>>51540270
Spotted hyenas are what people generally think of when you say hyenas, though. Hands up, how many even knew striped hyenas are a thing?
The're interesting animals in their own right, though. Apparently if you raise one from a cub, they can be domesticated. Ancient Egyptions apparently used them as guard dogs. The downside to keeping one as a pet, though, is that they smell terrible.

>>51540827
Thanks, I quess. I've yet to figure why people seem to react positively to my terrible doodles ("please never draw anything again" is the response I'm used to), but I'm on it.

Speaking of which, more that one person has expressed desire to see me continue the "horrible deep sea adventure party" comics I did, but I'm drawing blanks for ideas. Throw me some suggestions for a scenario (or just give a prompt for any silly thing you want drawn; I'm feelign like drawing something)!

>>51545178
Weight and length of the blade affects how you should hold it.
>>
File: 1486148310726 - Copy.jpg (322KB, 827x908px) Image search: [Google]
1486148310726 - Copy.jpg
322KB, 827x908px
>>51542222
Tried, but the lighting makes it kinda difficult
>>
>>51545736
I had the same problem actually, and failed hopelessly. Thank you, anon, I appreciate it!
>>
File: the guy final2 please send help.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
the guy final2 please send help.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
>>51526858
Okay, I have it. Sorry it took me so much time. I'm not used to drawing cybernetic/mechanical parts, so I hope you don't mind that it looks a bit like an armour.
>>
>>51545695
ah so what you mean is that the way I hold the blade is best suited for mounted combat ?

Have any site recommendation about this topic for me to view ?
>>
File: gb01.jpg (355KB, 750x962px) Image search: [Google]
gb01.jpg
355KB, 750x962px
Any cute shota/shota monsterboy requests?

Bonus points if it's tied to D&D in some way.
>>
>>51517752
Bump!
>>
>>51546323
are you offering to draw a shota/ shota monster boy pic?
>>
>>51546342
yes
drew the pic on
>>51546323
Don't expect it fast, I'm slow as fug.
>>
>>51546323

Do an adorable gnoll. Adora gnoll.
>>
>>51546323
Kid looks like somebody's Kingdom Hearts OC donut steel.
>>
>>51546323
Shota halfling bard. With an oversized harp.
>>
>>51546323
>>51546429
how about a shota with this hair and top being helplessly groped by a shota orc in light leather armor?
>>
>>51545695
>Apparently if you raise one from a cub, they can be domesticated.
I agree that all of that is neat as fuck, but the word you're actually looking for is 'tamed.'

Something that's 'domesticated' is something that's been subjected to a human design process through selective breeding/eugenics to create a variant human-useful subspecies. Dogs are domesticated from wolves, for example, and our crops are domesticated versions of wild plants.

Something that's 'tamed,' on the other hand, is still biologically wild, but has been raised and conditioned by humans to accept being whatever they've been tamed for. A wild hyena raised from infancy to be a guard dog, an elephant raised since it was a calf as a beast of burden, or a falcon used by Mongolians to hunt wild wolves are all tamed.

Domesticated/wild is a matter of biology - of genetics and eugenics. Tame/feral is when something has been raised/conditioned to operate in a manner contrary to that biology.

I hope you found that neat, and not just obnoxious.
>>
>>51546323
Sure how much do I need to pay you?

mind you I only got 300 dollars in the bank so maybe you could cut the price if you could pretty please
>>
>>51527405
bump to eversor. >>51540759
>>
>>51547025
I admire your persistence, but I don't think he's gonna do it. In fact, didn't he already say that he wasn't gonna do it last thread? I might be misremembering, though.
>>
>>51545941
Amazing

So when you gonna let me pay you for shit my man
>>
File: guilliman.jpg (62KB, 612x599px) Image search: [Google]
guilliman.jpg
62KB, 612x599px
Requesting a picture of Guilliman with a MIGA cap
>>
>>51547104
Do you have a discord?
>>
>>51547874
Whatever, just write me an e-mail. We should be able to make an agreement.
>>
>>51546475
Cute but I'm bad at furry creatures.
>>51546518
Needs at least 9 more belts.
>>51546523
The Japanese love small things right? Mostly post on Pixiv. Like this idea the most.
>>51546544
Orc shotas are cute, idea for the future.
>>51546609
Wish I was worth 300.
>>
File: 1429397021358.png (613KB, 1040x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1429397021358.png
613KB, 1040x1040px
>>51548055
>I had a good idea today!
>>
File: tumblr_ofpg8aFgar1u0fldho1_540.jpg (109KB, 540x794px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofpg8aFgar1u0fldho1_540.jpg
109KB, 540x794px
Could I request this male elf barmaid getting hit on by a female human bard and a either a male or female human fighter/warrior also winking sugestively at the male elf barmaid.

And the male elven barmaid is blushing and is flustered.
>>
Can someone draw me a picture of a smarmy looking guy driving a UFO straight at the viewer while some spacecops in spacecopcars pursue him in the background?
>>
>>51548442
See
>>51533384
>>
>>51548669
See
>>51533409
>>
>>51520970
24h bump
>>
are there any drawfriends that do maps?
>>
>>51549377
You can always just post it and see. Sometimes random draw friends find the strangest things appealing to do.
>>
File: t9MShOF.jpg (422KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
t9MShOF.jpg
422KB, 1024x765px
Requesting for this to be made into a blaster carbine in the Star Wars tradition of turning World War weapons into blasters. You know, in the way that storm troopers carry blasters made out of Sterling SMGs, or Han Solo's blaster pistol is made out of a mauser.

It's for a blaster carbine that my Star Wars character sawed off and slapped a pistol grip on to serve as an oversized heavy pistol/short shotgun, depending on the situation.
>>
>>51548756
>>51548669
>>51548442
>Can someone draw me a picture of a smarmy looking guy driving a UFO straight at the viewer while some spacecops in spacecopcars pursue him in the background?

It's for this 24-hour RPG about "Repossession, Law, and Outer Space"

I think I'm going to call it Hot Saucer.
>>
>>51517102
Bump.
>>
>>51533144
Bump!
>>
>>51522524
Bump for gnolls.
>>
>>51547025
I have the idea, but i think think i'll hold off for now. I wanted to make some alternative bands but I think I just wanna flesh out the girls for now.
>>
>>51546126
It deepens on a number of factors to include the weight of the sword cavalry had heavier blades than infantry and at a point the thumb on the back strap became unwieldy, the curvature of the blade the benefit of not using hammer grip was better control of the point for thrusting, and the size of the hilt if it was to small you wouldn't have room to hold it with the thumb on the back strap

Cavalry focused much more on the cut and since the were on horseback carried heavier blades to greater help with the cut.

I don't have links to the original sources at the moment since I'm on my phone but the old works or Charles Roworth or J. M. Waite touch upon the subject
>>
>>51551673
Wow, where did all my other spoilers go?
>>
>>51522077

Savage bump!
>>
File: Falling ref.jpg (224KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Falling ref.jpg
224KB, 1600x600px
Requesting a more arty piece:

Looking for someone to do a male figure with his right arm blown off sinking in the sea clearly unconscious, with a female tiefling diving in after him, reaching down for him, sort of like in the pose of pic related, but with more space between them.
Silhouettes lit from above the surface by a storm or something would be great, so feel free to mess about with lighting!
I can give you more detail on the figures if you want, but really silhouettes are good!
>>
>>51533822
BAMP
>>
>>51546323
a cute tribal elf blonde boy, he has a couple of red war painting lines on his cheeks
>>
>>51534023
>>51517252
Bump
>>
File: Reference.png (3MB, 2392x1828px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
3MB, 2392x1828px
/r/ing an inferno pistol in the style of a fancy wheellock, with the engraving resembling circuit lines or subatomic particle tracks. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>51534321
Bump
>>
>>51540759
Origin of how the blue one got her scars or joined the group.
>>
>>51520486
taking a stab at it.
>>
File: Idolomantis diabolica.jpg (130KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
Idolomantis diabolica.jpg
130KB, 600x879px
Requesting a Kreen-like anthropomorphization of this species of mantis. I'd prefer something that could at least wear a few accessories, but however you like your Kreen is fine, really. Specific character I have in mind for this is a cunning, refined, malevolent gentleman.
>>
>>51543181
I'd rather ask for some individual elements.

Requesting picture of Great Battle for Stankonian Harbour.
It was a naval battle where Dock Face (The grey guy under the docks) and Sea Serpent (Purple dragon with christmas hat) were fighting against kaiju Mao Zedong.
I kind of miss that thread already. It was shitposting, but a good kind of one.
>>
File: Spacecops.png (575KB, 580x515px) Image search: [Google]
Spacecops.png
575KB, 580x515px
>>51548442
>>51550029
You probably wanted somebody who can draw, since you can't really use this as an illustration for anything. I wanted to draw a space car chase, so I did it anyway.
>>
File: wip.png (667KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
667KB, 1000x800px
>>51554232
By the power of my laptop's touchpad, I present this WiP!
>>
File: weqe123123.jpg (7MB, 3136x2221px) Image search: [Google]
weqe123123.jpg
7MB, 3136x2221px
>>51519013

Fin
>>
File: weqe123123.jpg (5MB, 3136x2221px) Image search: [Google]
weqe123123.jpg
5MB, 3136x2221px
>>51519013
here's just the character
>>
>>51556135
Wow, not the OR but that turned out a lot more detailed and awesome-looking than I first thought. Greato job!
>>
>>51551673
some cavalry used thrusting swords ex british 1908 and 1912 cavlary swords and the patton "sabre" theese use thumb on the back.

heavy cutting sabers ause the hammer grip and since the cutting swords on horseback were generally heavier the were held in a hammer grip

>>51546126
I would recommend matt easton and academy of historical fencing for a quick overview on saber gripping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvIFi1jitS0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3fkXZtQ9k
>>
>>51556135
OR here, and holy shit. I was not expecting such a detailed background, goddamn. I literally do not know sufficient swearwords to express my astonishment at this amazing delivery. It's perfect!
>>
>>51548316
So basically a male elven bar slut gets hit on by a horny dude-fighter and a female bard slut?

Alright, I second this.
>>
>>51553796
I can't wait to see the result
>>
>>51556135
you wouldnt be interested in doing some commission work would you? I emailed salt about a week ago and never heard back
>>
>>51556583
probably because her commissions aren't open.
>>
>>51556633
well slap me silly I swore they were open when I checked
>>
File: slap.jpg (38KB, 375x356px) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
38KB, 375x356px
>>51556641
>>
>>51523669
Bump
>>
File: wip.png (817KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
817KB, 1000x800px
>>51555878
Cleaned up it a little bit.
>>
File: melf.jpg (305KB, 872x1320px) Image search: [Google]
melf.jpg
305KB, 872x1320px
>>51518985

Here you go, anon.
>>
>>51556818
fuck me thats an awesome artstyle
>>
File: Blue_dude.png (164KB, 349x516px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_dude.png
164KB, 349x516px
>>51520987
I will not speak to the quiality of the thig since I am at the moment a bit drunk
>>
>>51556694
And just slapped some basic colours. I'm done.
I hope it's okay.
>>
File: silver.jpg (235KB, 661x1001px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
235KB, 661x1001px
>>51517862

Here.
>>
File: Yosi2.png (6MB, 3136x2221px) Image search: [Google]
Yosi2.png
6MB, 3136x2221px
>>51556135
>>51556204
I was bored.
>>
can I get Charlotte baking a cake using her helmet as a bowl?
>>
>>51557031
Holy crap, that's amazing! Thank you so much!

>>51557083
Silly anon, Charlotte doesn't wear a helmet.
>>
>>51557100
not if she's using it to bake a cake
>>
File: IsabellaCharacter.png (449KB, 1083x846px) Image search: [Google]
IsabellaCharacter.png
449KB, 1083x846px
Requesting someone draw my new D&D5e character. She's a vampire assassin, all the reference I have is this pic and this shitty heromachine thing I managed to get together.

She wears dresses and stuff but also leather armour either over the dress or under it, and uses lots of knives or two curved shorter swords. Either bald or with a wig. But stereotypically "assassin-looking"
>>
>>51538687
Thanks anon, its amazing.
>>
>>51556818
>>51556977
Do you do commissions? I'm blowed away your artstyle. Love it!
>>
>>51557110
How did you control the pose like that in heromachine?
>>
>>51556949
That's more than okay, anon!
I'm happy that someone did my request. Thanks a lot!
>>
File: charlotte_armor.jpg (574KB, 880x1496px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte_armor.jpg
574KB, 880x1496px
>>51557083
>>51557100
she has a helmet
>>
>>51557083

>>51516894
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>>
>>51557152
I didn't use a full body but used multiple parts to put it together. It doesn't look good unless you cover up the joins and stuff though.
>>
>>51557177
Ah, okay. Thanks.
>>
>>51557175
>>51557156
>>
>>51557175
everyone knows Charlotte, newfriend
>>
>>51557243
Acting like you are exempt from the most fundamental rules of these threads is part of the reason why people tend to get uppity when you stop by, newfriend.
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>51557265
>he thinks that's the real charlotteanon
>>
>>51557265
>OR of the original Charlotte
>"""new"""

>>>/out/
>>
Mods are asleep, post cute Charlottes!
>>
>>51557441
post dead/spider charlottes
>>
File: kiss.png (2MB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
2MB, 1000x998px
>>51557441
>>
>>51557146

I do, though I'm probably going to open until mid-February. Here's my prices

http://regovrso.tumblr.com/post/149063019579/its-that-time-again-tumblr-im-currently-open
>>
>>51558174
Why aren't you in the Discord with the rest of the artfriends, artfriend? Don't you know it's the hippest place to be?
>>
File: Is this some kind of hustle.gif (2MB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
Is this some kind of hustle.gif
2MB, 250x215px
>>51558201
>>
File: Sillydance.png (501KB, 821x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sillydance.png
501KB, 821x800px
>>51535571
>>
>>51548756
lot less likely when no reference is given.
>>
>>51522221
Bump
>>
>>51556583
I do, just drop me a message @ tumblr, yosinoya901
>>
>>51558860
can't wait for prez to shut down your SJW cesspool of a website
>>
>>51558998
Because it's easy to shut down a website. Just look at how easy it was to shut down piratebay.
>>
>>51559048
your days are numbered, vermin
>>
>>51516894

>>51559414
>>51559414
>>51559414
>>
>>51559219
Shouldn't you be in school?
>>
>>51558276
It is.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.