[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1320: Fantastic Perks and Where to Find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 716
Thread images: 80

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51498704
>>
Anyone remember what the object is that is a door to an infinite plane but time is like super fast there? I cant remember what it is from.
>>
Jumpers!
What's the biggest responsibility you've ever assumed?
>>
>>51508749
It's an SCP item, but I don't remember the number. 2400 I think?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
Alright, so. With the start of the year having settled in, a lot of my old non-/jc/ things have started back up and I still have unsatisfied RL responsibilities I've either been incapable of fulfilling or putting off out of laziness. This means a lot of stuff I'm involved in is picking up momentum and I can't binge as much time and energy on Jumpchain as I used to, plus my motivation and writing muse has been drifting elsewhere.

So, Kamen Rider Ryuki, whether it comes out as a gauntlet or a jump, I've passed to KamenJumper and the Disgaea DLC is unlikely to be finished anytime soon, or at all. I've changed my mind plenty of times before so this isn't set in stone, but I have a lot less time and energy to namefag or make jumps now, so I'll be a bit scarce from this point on. I'll still be lurking and heckling from time to time, though.

This isn't really goodbye, so I won't make a big speech or anything. I've had a lot of fun here and I'm glad I could make it entertaining for the lot of yall. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to again in the near future.
>>
>>51508766
Thanks.
>>
>>51508773
>having a real life
TRAITOR
;(

I enjoy your presence here so I hope you'll come back in full force someday. Best of luck with this "real life" thing.
>>
>>51499546
How big of a boost is A Practical Guide to Evil’s SORCERY?
>>
File: For Heavens.jpg (5KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
For Heavens.jpg
5KB, 230x219px
>>51508773
Good luck with this "Real Life" you speak of Heavens. Try not to blow up the moon
>>
File: club-penguin-funny-menu.jpg (87KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
club-penguin-funny-menu.jpg
87KB, 500x546px
Companions! What's it like living with jumper? Do you reign in their insanity, or encourage it?
>>
>>51508773
Thank you, Heavens. It's been a blast having you so much here.
>>
I'm doing a chain based around physical strength. Can someone clear something up about Dragon Ball for me?

I know people blow up planets with energy blasts and such, but what's the actual physical strength in terms of lifting power like at the top tiers?
>>
>>51508864
Like literally a mountain at one point. It seems ki is a big part of everything. Sure they can blow up a planet but lifting seems somehow harder than manipulating energy, it is almost an anti xianxia in that way.
>>
File: Bobby-Composure.jpg (17KB, 270x219px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Composure.jpg
17KB, 270x219px
>>51508773

Bodacious Babes

Have a good one bro
>>
>>51508773
Bodacious Babes.

Thanks for all the work, Heavens. Don't be a stranger.
>>
>>51508848
It's really boring really
>>
>>51508848
GLORY TO THE GODDESS
>>
>>51508773
Godspeed, Moons Layer.
>>
>>51508864
I'm not sure if any numbers are given for the actual series. In a filler episode Goku is training with weights that combined equal 40 tons, and in Multiverse Bra's clothing is stated to weigh several tons and is considered good exercise. From displayed feats, however, we see them tear through rock and steel and the like as if it were nothing. Using a quick and likely flawed calculation, we see Goku lift a block of Katchin which the wiki states as being 27 meters cubed. Assuming it has the same density as iron it would have a weight of over 200 metric tons, and considering it's the hardest substance in their universe it is likely much denser. However, considering the inconsistencies of how power is displayed in the series I think it's fair to say an actual estimate of strength in Dragon Ball is unlikely.
>>
File: 0321.png (135KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
0321.png
135KB, 600x861px
I have been reading Dragon Ball Multiverse.

This might be interesting.
>>
>>51508773
Fool! If you go now, you won't be here when Jump-chan comes for us!
>>
>>51509008
It's pretty decent, yeah. I binge-read it after the jump got released too.
>>
>>51509066
>decent
I have had a very different reaction to it after binge reading.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (80KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
80KB, 480x360px
>>51508999
>However, considering the inconsistencies of how power is displayed in the series I think it's fair to say an actual estimate of strength in Dragon Ball is unlikely.
Or, to put it in simple terms... Power levels are bullshit.
>>
>>51508773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O96ScQVcKgc
Shine on you crazy, moon exploding bastard. We'll still be here when you have time.

>>51508755
So far? People were silly enough to put the fate of the world in my hands during both Avatar TLA and Korra the Barbarian. I did my best. I didn't do well enough in either case.

>>51508848
>Raven
"He's always forcing me to build some new arcane device or ritual for him and I constantly have to remind him that common sense is a thing he should apply to problems before whipping out the firearms. I mean, honestly, blood feuds do not need to be declared over a pizza being delivered upside down. Still, I love the goofball and wouldn't rather be anywhere else."

>Frisk
"It's never boring. I try to let him be himself, but sometimes he needs... a nudge in the right direction.

>Muffet
"Darling, I bake~ I don't get involved in the shenanigans of the day~ Still, his pranks are so much fun to help with~ That time with the flour in Raven's bedroll was priceless~ Ahuhuhuhu!"

>Rip Van Winkle
"Der Gebieter iz zo much fun to be around! Every day iz an adventure and zere iz alwayz zomething interezting on hiz mind. Of courze I encourage hiz zpecial brand of madnezz. It iz the only time he letz me c͉̟͇͈̩̬u̺̥t̥̖̲̖͢ ̪͇̟̬̮̤͝l͇̼̥̲͎o͎̖̗̩̟͈͘o͍͍z͏͇̥͖͇̺̟̮e͈̬̱͉̜̙!̸ͅ"

That was an interesting thought experiment. Thank you Anon.
>>
>>51509078
>very different reaction
Of a "worse", or "better" variety?
>>
>>51508864
>I know people blow up planets with energy blasts
Not until the Buu saga unless you count anime filler. Freeza uses a technique that specifically fucks Namek's core to make it explode in ""5 minutes"" but that's different than literally blowing planets away with sheer power

Roshi blowing up the moon was because DB was silly. You weren't mean to take it seriously. Likely, it was the quickest way Toriyama could think of to asspull the Ozaru away
>>
>>51509229
Worse. The majority of the fights were rather boring and all of the side characters who aren't total planet busters are skimmed over and contribute nothing despite having what would otherwise have been interesting abilities.
>>
>>51509279
...Welcome to Dragon Ball?
>>
>>51509272
Oh, and it's also because Roshi was supposed to be literally the world's strongest man in DB, a legendary, unmatched martial arts master. The 139 power level didn't come until DBZ. Before that Roshi was intended to be extremely strong. He wasn't outclassed until power creep started kicking in and GOD showed up to train Goku
>>
>>51509066
There is a DBZ Multiverse jump?
>>
>>51509272
>X is non-canon even though it happened multiple times, because I say so.
I'm sure Piccolo blowing up the moon casually is also non-canon.
>>
>>51509338
Yeah, Val made it, just came out two days ago.
>>
Does Feastmaster from Mount & Blade boost cooking skill?
>>
>>51509336
Toriyama has recently said in an interview that Roshi is only as strong as he wants to be when asked why Roshi kicked so much ass in Revival of F
>>
>>51509346
Okay, tell me how many times someone blew up planets before the Buu saga so I can tell you what is filler and what wasn't even blowing up planets
>>
>>51509304
But Multiverse is like watching DBZ filler in manga form. The fights suck, the enemies don't put up any good fights, the fights last like 3 pages each, there's no comedy to be found despite including gag characters, and it doesn't feel like there's any buildup to anything.
>>
>>51509336
But vegeta casually planets all the time.
>>
>>51509272
I've seen some retarded posters, but this one takes the cake. Someone trying to argue DBZ is low power, and for what ends? Who can say? They're stupid either way.
>>
>>51509384
I kinda liked it myself. Buu is cool there.
>>
>>51509348
Really I can't find it on the drive
>>
File: Guns Don't Exist In Naruto Guys.jpg (88KB, 552x340px) Image search: [Google]
Guns Don't Exist In Naruto Guys.jpg
88KB, 552x340px
>>51509375
>Something has to be done more than once for it to be canon
>No it doesn't matter that it actually happened in the manga, it only happened once so it's non-canon.
You're that guy from months ago who argued Guns are non-canon to Naruto because they only showed up early on aren't you?
>>
>>51509394
Not until the Buu saga. That episode in the Saiyan saga was filler
>>
>>51509411
It's not done.
>>
>>51509362
Really the problem is this: Toriyama's having fun. He's just slinging silly shit around and punctuating it with fights. This leads to things like the Ginyu Force, Hercule, Fat Buu, the parapara dance, a massively powerful death god who is also a cat, and Vegeta going to an amusement park with his wife and kid. He doesn't take this shit nearly as seriously as the fans do. He's just giving people what they want and having fun with it along the way.
Power levels are bullshit because why the fuck wouldn't they be this whole thing is silly
>>
>>51509423
You get a very special type of autist here sometimes. Personally I think he's from some vs. battles forum, those places love using that kind of retard logic over settings/characters.
>>
>>51508773
Phonepostan

I've been around for a minute, Heavens. I came over from General to see the train wreck, and mostly stayed anon for a minute. From those early anon-only times, where I mostly shitposted, as is my right as a native Kekistani, until my current incarnation as a jump maker I've seen a lot of folk come and go.

The point is, Heavens, you're one of the good ones. I've enjoyed your jumps, I've enjoyed talking shop, and I've just enjoyed your company. We go where we go, and we do what we want, so I hope you get what you need. If you make it back this way, and if you do there'll be a spot for you.

Later mang.
>>
>>51509410
Super Buu? He was interesting for a while, then they cut him out and he hasn't really come back yet.
>>
>>51509425
But it still happened.
>>
Multiverse is okay, you can tell that the guys that do it love the material but it does have some issues and it isn't the best DBZ fan project I've seen

It is cool to see the various alternate timelines though
>>
>>51509423
That's not a gun, anon. I don't know why you keep arguing it is.
>>
>>51509460
What IS the best?
>>
>>51509423
It didn't "happen once", it NEVER. FUCKING. HAPPENED before the Buu saga. It was filler.

If you're talking about filler: there's difference in knocking down a house over several minutes by damaging a load-bearing wall and pulverizing the whole fucking house with a bomb, which is what Vegeta did in that episode everyone quotes as proof that DBZ characters can destroy planets
>>
>>51509434
>Vegeta going to an amusement park with his wife and kid
TBF that one is also character development. Vegeta had more CD than Goku ever did.
>>
>>51509471
about Freeza*
>>
>>51509423
>This low-res blob of pixels that vaguely resembles a gun, in a world where guns otherwise don't exist, has to be a gun!
>>
>>51509471
Can you stop trying to pretend the setting is low power? You're not convincing anyone.
>>
>>51509471
Toriyama included Bardock in the manga and made an official manga for him too. In Bardock, Frieza's death ball blows up Planet Vegeta instantly. The five minutes thing on Namek was part of a game he was playing with the saiyan, he wanted to kick Goku's ass.
>>
>>51509426
Does anyone have a copy of the current version then
>>
>>51509486
>>51509465
Don't reply multiple times.
>>
>>51509488
I am not saying the setting is low power, I am saying the only instance of a character destroying a planet casually before the Buu saga was filler. Shit that wasn't in the manga and which Toriyama most likely had nothing to do with
>>
>>51509471
He blows up Planet Vegeta instantly, in manga.
>>
I thought the only reason ^people care the DBZ Multiverse Jump is avoiding the "you can only take DBZ as an endjump" bullshit.
>>
>>51508848
I'm a decent housemate, even if you can tell I have enough luck and PTV perks to never need to have anything organized.
>>
>>51509568
>*people care about
>>
Are there any DB settings, fan or otherwise, that could be made into a jump? Any that I could read through in a week or so?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51508755
It's probably a tie betwee Messiahship and fatherhood.

>>51508773
See ya later, Heavens.
>>
>>51509568
Believe it or not some people actually like the dbz setting. Im staying out of the above but I LOVE dbz. Now I can finally give yamcha a hug.
>>
>>51509568
I just want to get into a consequence-free punch-up with Beerus. Which is why when I eventually take the jump I'm going Gauntlet mode. I get nothing from the jump other than the enjoyment of fighting people and testing my strength.
>>
>>51509499
>>51509527
I haven't read dragon ball minus, but fair enough. Then you need to be at least as strong as Frieza to destroy a planet casually, which would still bar anyone in the first 3 sagas except for goku. Take in mind Toriyama was also sick of power levels by the time he was done with the Frieza saga
>>
>>51509568
That's probably pretty accurate DBZ is a setting I'm sure a lot of anons love whether they want to admit it or not, The fact that you have to wait till the end of your chain to jump it kinda sucks
>>
>>51509360
Anyone want to answer this?
>>
>>51509588
Original Dragon Ball, probably? Back when the setting was martial arts and mythology, rather than power levels and aliens.
>>
>>51509588
We already have a Dragonblood jump.
>>
>>51509623
I meant something that doesn't intrude on the end jump

>>51509631
Haha
>>
>>51509651
Not to be a dick but end jumos should not count. It's not like they actually do anything except end the fun.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51509568
I just want to see how much food a Saiyan can eat before passing out in a food coma, whether it's more or less than a god of destruction and whether the various super modes do anything to digestion.

For science.

>>51509614
As for myself, I simply don't fit in DBZ as a character, and my background was chosen on the basis of how ludicrously inappropriate I am to the setting as a concept.

I do, however, like some of the characters-especially those from the abridged series.

>>51509617
I think so, yeah. I mean logically a great feast wouldn't be great if the food was crap?
>>
>>51509588
Dragonball AF by YoungJiji is pretty dope haven't read the AF by Toyable though
You could probably do a Xenoverse jump as well considering it's premise is different enough to constitute a separate setting
>>
>>51509651
>something that doesn't intrude on the original endjump
Then I've got nothing. I'm not aware of any other fan projects like Multiverse that could be made into jumps.
>>
>>51509596
How the hell are you strong enough to fight Beerus without the stuff from the jump?
>>
>>51509702
>Anon makes a fanverse where everything is identicle except chichi made omelets for dinner.
>>
>>51508864
Considering everyone treats punching and kicking people as viable attacks just like energy blasts? Probably on the same level.
>>
>>51509697
No you can't. The end jump includes Xenoverse (and the original DB by the way)
>>
>>51509703
I've been to hundreds of jumps, and have almost every "super mode" in the chain, along with my build being VERY heavily focused on "hand to hand combat". Also my gear, which is personally made magi-tech that has been modified and enhanced again and again and again.

I have NO fucking idea if I can even match Beerus at 10% power, but god damn it I wanna try. Just to see how far I've come.
>>
>>51509724
I never got this. It's a Dragon Ball Z endjump, why not just use Dragon Ball Z? There's plenty of stuff to use there without using DB or Xenoverse.
>>
>>51509697
I'm actually reading the Toyble one right now. Got a link to YoungJiji's?
>>
>>51509703
A lot of jumpers build to survive. Regen, defense boosts, scaling defenses, growing powers, pretty much anything that makes them harder to kill. Add that in with some fighty perks and you can become pretty damn tough. For instance if a person has a way to avoid being 1 shotted plus the perk from generic virtual world that builds immunities plus some good regen it is possible to become borderline unkillable. You know, barring weirdness.
>>
>>51509614
I love Dragon Ball. It's basically Shounen that doesn't try to take itself seriously. It knows exactly how stupid it is and it fucking revels in it. It's basically Silver Age comics without the comics code.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51509723
I'm not sure if this applies to anyone else, but with Saiyans at least there is a massive gulf between super form-mode and regular mode. Like, in regular mode near the beginning of the Super series Goku was dropped by a mook with a laser because he let his guard down. But in super mode, he can spar with Beerus up there. Namekians seem to have a similar thing going on, and with Frost Demons the issue seems more to be sustaining their most powerful form.

That's another reason why I'd rather be a Kai, actually. Unlike the organics, they seem to constantly be topped up with spirit energy mojo.

>>51509703
Justice could always coat his fists with wasabi and go for the eyes.
>>
File: Cutie.png (465KB, 862x643px) Image search: [Google]
Cutie.png
465KB, 862x643px
>>51509809
>Justice could always coat his fists with wasabi and go for the eyes.
>Wasabi
>Not Catnip
Come on Man of the Spiral, at least try to be clever.
>>
>>51509862
>he doesn't know
Justice, Wasabi is spicy enough to cause BEERUS pain in-universe. Sure, it's supposed to be comical, but still. It made the God of Destruction tear up and destroy several planets by accident due to how spicy it is. So the Wasabi thing fits better.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51509862
Ah, but we've no proof that Beerus is cat enough to be affected by non-divine catnip at the moment! Whereas we've definite proof that Earthly wasabi can do terrible things to his tastebuds! It's not wise to gamble in a fisticuffs match, especially when one of the possible outcomes is a god of destruction tackling you and taking you home to cuddle.
>>
File: 0284.png (83KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
0284.png
83KB, 600x849px
So I'm reading Dragon Ball Multiverse right now and this happened.
>andinthiscornerwehavejumper.jpg
>>
>>51509897
I'm aware, but hitting a cat with catnip amuses me.

>>51509904
I'm willing to gamble if it makes me laugh.
>>
>>51509927
>hurr durr le funny jumpersue meme
Wow, anon, you should be a comedian.
>>
>>51507061
Here is my first go at making a Jump (Watch Dogs 2) I expect it needs a fair bit of work so have a look and let me know what you'd change/add/remove.
>>
>>51509956
It's not like the "hurr Jumpers are evil" thing. I'm saying we're literally a self insert with the best powers and abilities from a hundred world who are a fusion of dozens of different species.
>>
>>51509956
But that is from the comic. He is right.
>>
File: Jumper makes things.jpg (286KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper makes things.jpg
286KB, 500x759px
>>51509985
>"hurr Jumpers are evil"
>>
>>51509967
What's Watch Dogs?
Is there a Watch Dogs 1 jump?
>>
>>51510091
It's like a farm simulator but instead of crops or micromanagement or farms it's all just dogs.
>>
File: Jumper talks about his exploits.jpg (21KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper talks about his exploits.jpg
21KB, 400x294px
>>51509985
>>51510062
Jumpers are pure creatures and should be respected!
>>
>>51510062
>Morgoth is a large ham who uses magic to create really weird shit because it amuses him
>Sauron really doesn't care but he's loyal to/afraid of Morgoth, so he just snarks
I'd watch it.
>>
>>51510123
I mean, it's not wrong. Power is, generally, powerful.
>>
File: 0285.png (88KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
0285.png
88KB, 600x849px
>>51510123
>>
>>51509008
>>51509927
Those bird-dude announcers are pretty funny.
I might get around to reading this at some point.
>>
>>51510091
Watch_Dogs (the underscore is essential) was a fairly forgettable Ubisoft open world cyber-thriller game that's mostly remembered for how much of an enormous douchebag its protagonist was. Seriously, Aiden Pierce is the WORST. Watch_Dogs 2 ditches him for an entirely new cast that are actually likable despite still being kind of douchey, improves the gameplay, and actually has the plot be about all the interesting high-concept cybercrime stuff instead of Aiden's sadsack story of revenge for the murder of his niece.
>>
>>51509967
Cool. My note: try to make the perks general enough to be applicable in other jumps. You could for instance make the language about technology more broad in the perks description.
>>
Jumpers, what's the most dickish but not necessarily harmful thing you've done?
>>
>>51510138
No, not power. The Power! You have to say it with an exclamation mark. And an emphasis on the "er". The PowER!
>>
>>51510206
POWerrr!! UNLIMITED POWerrr!!
>>
File: 1475077312591.jpg (1MB, 2312x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1475077312591.jpg
1MB, 2312x1620px
>>51508848
..It's a rollercoaster ride.
>>
>>51510205
Blast charisma, and friendship, and trustworthiness perks and everything else in that vein full power all the time on everyone in DC. Everyone. Heroes and villains, humans and aliens, demons and gods.

Everyone, that is, except for Batman.

He knew something was wrong but couldn't find any proof and couldn't convince anyone because they all loved me. So he just fell deeper snd deeper into paranoia.
>>
File: Sheevy POWER.gif (5MB, 541x230px) Image search: [Google]
Sheevy POWER.gif
5MB, 541x230px
>>51510206
>>
>>51510252
>>51510291
Stop trying to insert your shitty memes into my...well, also shitty memes, but they're a completely different thing.
>>
>>51510205
I used magic to switch people's bodies in RWBY. I switched Ruby and Phyrra, I switched Jaune and Ren, I switched Nora and Yang, Blake and Weiss, and...well, I could go on. But the biggest thing was I switched Ozpin and Salem, and likewise switched their groups. Que incredible confusion and dismay on both sides. I took the Relic before hand as well, so Salem couldn't even get that. Instead, she was just stuck in Ozpin's body. I eventually switched everyone back, but not before switching them some more. It was hilarious to watch Salem in Ruby's body having to get along with Ozpin in Yang's, because neither of them wanted to give away anything so they were forced to play nice. Salem in particular looked like she was considering whether it would be worth it to kill Ozpin now, especially when he started messing with her on the grounds of being her 'big sister'.
>>
>>51509967
Looks pretty good. The Botnet thing is awesome, that's actually really clever.
>>
Jumpers, what are your favorite perk/power combos?
>>
So people were mentioning that there were perks that make it so people that Majins absorb wouldn't mentally affect them. What are those perks, exactly?
>>
>>51510418
The one from Twilight that makes it so monsters are always weak to their "classic" weaknesses. Like Vampires to Sunlight, even when they normally wouldn't be.
And the one from Van Helsing that "widens" monster weaknesses, so you can hurt werewolves with any precious metal.

Comboing the two makes fighting Monsters very easy.
>>
>>51509967
Ooooooh, I LIKE this one.

Except... Anon, is this pdf made out of images? Can't copy the text for some reason.

So if I wanted to have, say, Chopper Retreat, I'd have to pay 800 or 600 CP, correct?
>>
>>51510418
Speed Reading from Princess Bride, Scholarship from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and Unknown Resources from Kim Possible.

Unknown Resources gives you access to anything written down.
Speed Reading lets you instantly read anything with a touch.
Scholarship turns some theoretical knowledge into practical stuff.

In magical settings with spellbooks it effectively gives you access to every spell written down if you know what you're searching for. In sci-fi ones it can teach you the theory and some practical experience of how to make anything as long as the knowledge hasn't been completely lost.
>>
>>51510205
I made a point of following Archer around and turning him into a girl before he could reach orgasm with Water Bending and Packets of Instant Jusenkyo Water. Occasionally I'd switch it up and turn him into a duck instead.

Hearing a duck try to scream "God damnit!" is pretty hilarious.

>>51510418
My favorite perk combo? That's still from Shaman King, when I picked up Clockwork "Necromancy" as my Shamanic School, grabbed Santa Claus as my Above Average Ghostly Ally, and bought Spiritual Crafts to top it all off. Santa has Conceptual Authority over Metal, which allows me to use him as a prime conduit to channel spiritual attacks through small tin toys and minor clockwork soldiers.

Add that together with Hidden Sleeve Space from Ranma 1/2, and now I've got a literally, if tiny, army up my sleeves that can be deployed at a moment's notice.

That said, I don't really use it all that much. Mainly I use it as a fun party trick. I mean, sure, it's powerful, versatile, and devastatingly effective, but where's the fun in using the same power over and over again?
>>
>>51510418
"Rumormonger" from Persona and "Brains..." from HSotD.

It essentially creates an imaginary vector which spreads through a populace like a social plague and slowly causes reality to warp to conform to their unanimous belief in whatever rumor you started. The potential applications are immense and hilarious if you employ it effectively. You can do almost anything with it, although it takes a lot of time and a bit of information management to ensure that the rumor doesn't go off the rails.

You can literally make meme magic real.
>>
>>51510180
I'll edit it accordingly. I had tried to make it generic-ish, but I felt it needed to be a tight enough fit with the setting. I will see what I can do about the descriptions more broad.

>>51510339
Thanks.

>>51510463
It would depend on your Background, it'd be 800 for a Hacktivist & Vigilante as they would have to buy 4 levels of Botnet and 4 levels of Vehicles & RC. It would be 600 for n00b & Grey Hat Hacker as they get discounts on Botnets and Vehicles & RC respectively.

I made it in Google Docs, there's no Images. I'll make a few changes, copy it over to Word and see if it comes out any better.
>>
>>51510710
Meme magic is already real anon.
>>
>>51510418

Real eater (medaka) + retro engineer (mcu)+ Altocrystarium fftype 0 = retro magic engineer

Retro magic + maker (darksiders) + guru (chrono trigger) + arcane (smite) + valka (bammer saga) + wizard/with (discworld)(maybe helpful?) + cauldron of 8 trigrams (item)(journey to the west) + creationists eye (bayonetta) = break down enchanted items and study how the magic works

Enchanting (elder scrolls) + enchanter (faery tail) + enchantment (dragon age) + gift of thousand master (negima) + eye of set (item)(sword n sorcery) + refined spellcasting (dresden) + child of magic (bbc merlin) + valka ( banner saga)= take enchantments learned and apply them to other items at a massive increase in power

Above combo + Plug N Play from neo heisei to use items of similar power instead of standard ingredients + Ring of erlu from overlord to cast any magic 1 time per day for free + dark wisdom from overlord to use any magic via another settings system+ abyss of magic from overlord = super easy to enchant anything and even overcharge the enchantment to make it super powerful.

Add in the ability to cast magic over time instead of at one time for further boost from masters of magic.

I have a lot I didnt add into it that would probably boost it more. I also use it to make magic spells into tasty drinks that I sell in my bar.
>>
>>51510710
Huh. You know, I did something similar, but with Meme and Myth from Creepypasta added. That way, my power would grow the more people talked about me, as they warped reality unconsciously with their stories. Combine this with some perks to maintain my identity, and things were looking pretty great for me.
>>
>>51510418
The Making of Myth from Swords and Sorcery, Avatar Cycle from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Cosmic Fact from Marvel. Take them all together and you're your own reincarnation. I don't think it does anything particularly useful, you might be able to wank it into having altered the setting due to people in the chain of reincarnation between past-you and future-you, but that's kind of a stretch. Mostly, I just think it has some cool mythic resonance to it, gives you a nice way to justify why you're so powerful. As far as everyone in-setting knows, you're the reincarnation of an ancient super-being that predates every other entity in existence. Of course you're going to be strong.
>>
>>51510430
I believe What Makes Me Unique from Prototype does exactly that.
>>
File: Big E.jpg (88KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
Big E.jpg
88KB, 400x518px
Alright I got a couple questions. First any info on the Overwatch jump?

Second does anyone know how the Imperium of Man would react if I showed up in the Sol sytem on the LoT with like 50 baby Primarchs? Along with long lost STC designs and other such shit. I mean would they believe me if I told them I was the emperors cousin or the 3rd/19th Primarch?
>>
>>51508773
See ya later Heavens! We'll uplift you if you miss Jump Chan while you're gone!
>>
>>51511131
Firstly, I haven't seen anything on the Overwatch Jump lately.

Secondly, I believe this short video may help you figure out what their reaction might be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
>>
>>51511131
>First any info on the Overwatch jump?
Two chucklefucks claimed it months ago, maybe it was a year, I can't remember, and posted Soon.meme every week or so and stopped posting all together two or three months ago.

So consider its status fucked.

The second bit could be doable with enough of the right perks.
>>
>>51511185
Wait how would I be a Heretic? Hell the Megos would probably venerate me as part of the omnissiah.
>>
>>51511225
Because like 30% of Imperium doctrine is about false messiahs 'n shit, and the other 70% is a contradictory mess of dogma. So anyone showing up and claiming to be the Emprah is a) comitting a dozen different kinds of heresy, b) assumed to be a Chaos trick and c) going to upset everyone who's profited from this bureaucratic stagnation anyway, who usually also has enough control over the masses to organise a witch hunt
>>
>>51511201
wow... the guys who namefagged as dick and head didn't come through. color me shocked.
>>
File: 6541841841651.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
6541841841651.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>51511225
Everything new is heretical and against the law in Warhammer 40k. Everything out of the ordinary is heretical and against the law.

Mysterious supposedly lost ship invading the Sol System's space? Obviously a trick by foul chaos-worshiping heretics. Communication supposedly informing the Imperium about previously unknown baby Primarchs? Double Heresy. Ship's commander claims to have long lost STC designs and technology long since lost? Triple Heresy.

Ship's commander claims to be the Emp's cousin or a lost Primarch? Exterminatus that entire quadrant of space just to be certain.

For your viewing pleasure, more food for thought:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKoEH2R9z90
>>
>>51511314
Ok that short was fucking funny. I didn't even know that one bloody existed.
>>
>>51508848
The guild members would like the guildmaster to calm down and not get involved in another war.

Other than that everything is either professional or familial (by blood, marriage, or adoption). Probably helps the highest member count was still less than thirty.

Reigning or encouraging shenanigans happens in turns but no extremes.
>>
File: b22e22292fa7df210e6ed38cf392a6ef.jpg (234KB, 1055x1878px) Image search: [Google]
b22e22292fa7df210e6ed38cf392a6ef.jpg
234KB, 1055x1878px
>>51511401
That whole channel is just a delight. Informative and utterly entertaining at the same time.
It's taught me more about Warhammer 40k than the wiki ever has.

One more for the road:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhduvvA_Xpo
>>
>>51510734
I copied it to Word, made a few wording adjustments (suggestions on further amendments welcome) and saved it as PDF from there. I was able to copy text from it so you should be able to now.
>>
So the Emperor's powers are still intact, right? Assuming I don't care about dooming the whole universe, would eating his corpse as a Majin give me his psyker powers?
>>
>>51510418
Any multiple body perks + any crafting perk = One man assembly lines!

Sometimes keeping it simple works
>>
>>51511525
This works!

Build in progress.
>>
>>51511525
Watch_Dogs 2 is in San Fran. Why are all locations in Chicago?
>>
>>51511543
...the Emperor is continously keeping the forces of Chaos from invading the heart of the Imperium.

Eating his corpse would-well, you know when Fat Buu split out of Super Buu?

Imagine that, but with a bazillion daemons instead.
>>
File: psg1454282420560.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
psg1454282420560.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>51511604
>a bazillion daemons
Could be worse.
>>
>>51511543
The real question is: Why would you want to? There are plenty of settings that have comparable psychic powers without all the metaphysical baggage and genocide attached. Moreover, it's more likely they'd work elsewhere, without needing to have the entire immaterium following you around.
>>
>>51511628
Not Demons
Deamons
Demons can be sexy, Deamons are horrifying abominations that are basically the least sexy tentacle monsters you can find.
>>
>>51511646
Not really. Even by fictional psychic power standards the Emperor is serious bullshit considering who and what he constantly holds off. He blows Tatsumaki and the Alpha Centauri together out of the water, for example.

I'll give you maybe some really high essence SWLIHN Charms, though.
>>
>>51511543
Bad idea. Like bad bad idea. Like as soon as you do it in the instant you supposedly succeed the entire warp vomits itsself into your lap as the chaos gods laugh. Not even emps could eleminate them.
>>
>>51511603
Ahh, I must have copied them from the Watch_Dogs wiki rather than Watch_Dogs 2. Sorry, I'll change that.
>>
>>51511225
Favor of Tashlan from Narnia might help.
>>
>>51511712
Eliminating the Chaos gods is literally impossible. Hence why Alpha Legion fell. To kill the chaos gods requires you to cleanse the galaxy of life then wait for chaos to starve so that you can reset the warp. Or something similar given that chaos is literally the personification of emotions and/or souls.
>>
Buu can apparently regenerate from a single molecule. Is there a reason he sends out pieces of himself instead of full-blown clones?
>>
>>51511525
Might need a sentence describing the setting at the start of the intro. Like "In a world much like our own where technology empowers a few gifted individuals to blah blah blah" (but less stupid.)
>>
>>51511800
He's a little retarded in the head unless he absorbs someone who isn't, like Piccolo.
>>
How versatile is Majin shapeshifting? Can they do thing-style body-horror?
>>
>>51511800
He likes to hide the pieces.
>>
>>51511525
Thanks, it looks like you saved the other as image files, this one is better.

The Drop
>In You get a Discount on upgrading your Botnets
is unclear, since there is no Botnet upgrades mentioned in jump. I assume you mean Botnet purchases are discounted in 3 areas, instead of the focused discount the other discounts get?

You might want to add a 200-400 CP general perk "Building Better Botnets" that halves the Botnets required for each ability from 2/4/6/8 to 1/2/3/4, letting your 8 botnets get you more options, and makes other similar distributed networks you administer twice as efficient.
>>
>>51511864
I would assume they can, definitively if they have eaten such a body horror. Buu in the webcomic replicated a suit of power armor he ate.
>>
>>51511864
It seems to be mostly blob style blobbing and turning themselves to look like other people. Also splatting. They splat good.
>>
>>51511900
I thought he just put the armor on.
>>
File: important happy pearl.png (26KB, 168x110px) Image search: [Google]
important happy pearl.png
26KB, 168x110px
>>51508773
Good luck, Heavens! I'm cheering you on!
>>
File: JC18.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC18.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>51511795
>blob style blobbing

You mean...there's other, non-blob styles of blobbing out there?
>>
>>51511940
Theres slime atyle blobbing, jelatin style blobbing, ink style blotting, gum blob plasma blob. There are lots of blob styles.
>>
The Majin question that should be asked is this: who are the best people to absorb?
>>
>>51511525
Can I use the Seven Proxies perk to set my location to 'On the moon' or similar?

Actually, what would be the geographical coordinates of the moon? That'd be even funnier.
>>
>>51511983
Depends on the setting. The canon Majin absorbed literally everyone who interested him.
>>
>>51511983
Not sure, but I don't think it's as good as people say. In canon I'm pretty sure he never manifested unique powers like zenkai or Super Saiyan transformations from people he absorbed. Just power and techniques.
>>
>>51511983
Superman, Wonder Woman and the like in DC. Sneak up on Odin while he's in the Odin sleep in Marvel and eat him.
>>
Do we have any matchmaking perks focused on getting other people together?
I kind of want to change the canon relationships in a jump without waifuing either of the two
>>
File: shoggoth pukes.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shoggoth pukes.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>51511983
None. You're just gonna get fat.
>>
>>51512042
MATCH MADE! - Gravity Falls.
>>
>>51512042
Try checking out otoyomonogatari. That jump is made for matchmaking.
>>
>>51511920
I don't think so, it looked like he formed it from his body. Though I can't seem to find the page so it's hard to check. According to the owners of the suits it wouldn't have worked if he was putting on the suit he ate.
>>
>>51512042
Sidereals has the Chosen of Serenity line
>>
>>51509749
I could only find an English version here
It has 17 volumes translated

https://e-hentai.org/tag/artist%3Ayoungjijii/1
>>
>>51512069
It wouldnt work because he needed brainwaves from the owner. Didnt he eat the owner?
>>
>>51512172
Nope, spit him back out without his armor.
>>
I read Dragon Ball Multiverse jump and I can't decide between Majin and Kai. Which race is more interesting and which is more powerful ? I didn't watch DB so I don't know.
>>
>>51511525
Might want to reword High Intelligence to be less of a fiated division of mental activity, and a more qualified boost to abstract problem solving
>>
>>51511827
Yes, good point, I will add that in my current edit and post soon.

>>51511879
You need to purchase Botnets to be able to use the other abilities, almost like a separate category that are a prerequisite to the others, needing a certain level/number of botnets before you can use the higher abilities. I'll try and make that a little clearer.
I haven't built with this jump yet so don't know how CP hungry they work out to be. I didn't want it to be too easy to get all the hack abilities, do you think "Building Better Botnets" would make it too easy?

>>51512002
I would say that you can set your location to anywhere it could currently (in the jump you use this ability in) be able to come from. If you can justify it somehow then sure. I do love the idea of a nervous IT guy shuffling into the board room to give the news that the latest cyberattack seems to have come from the moon.
>>
>>51512190
Majins can and do just eat Kais.
>>
>>51512161
This'll do for now. Thanks anon
>>
>>51512190
Majins and saiyans have the best growth rates. Kai probably start out stronger but that means little when you can just eat people or maim yourself until you are the strongest with the other two.
>>
>>51510418
>perk/power combos?
>>51511557
>multiple body perks +
There are perks that let you have practically unlimited clones, only they are human without powers.
I really like those, because of stuff like being able to hear prayers and grant power. So my normal selves can pray to themselves (the full power version) for intervention when needed.
Or power lending. Have more powers then you can use at once? Then empower your clone self with a spare power.
And Tech, each clone can have its own Power Armor, or Phased Invisible Drones to with Technomage style abilities.
Also, Batman stuff A few Batman skill level versions of yourself
And having telepathic abilities in your main body to link them in a hive mind to share thoughts.

Basically, you know all those properties/social ties that follow you around from jump to jump, I have a version of myself manning each one, giving myself a sociopolitical power bloc of my self, where I am a sheriff of a small town here, a millionaire playboy there, a school headmaster in another place, the 2nd in command of an army in another place, etc.
>>
>>51512202
>>51512244
OK, thanks for the information.
>>
>>51512190
Kai are cool elf gods.
Majin are cool blob dudes.

Both are interesting, but Majin can get stronger faster by just eating people.
However you pick up personality traits when you do that, so user discretion is advised.

Kai are good at the whole creator god thing though if you're into that. Not quite as applicable in combat, but you probably have a ton of other stuff to carry you if you're going to DBZ multiverse and expecting to win.
>>
>>51512244
I think the best is probably Cell, actually you can both eat people and maim yourself to grow. And you even have built-in regen.
>>
>>51512190
>powerful
This is one case where it all really depends on what you like. Each race has their own awesome flavor. They all do something a bit differently and all can train to be more powerful.
>>
>>51512276
>you're going to DBZ multiverse and expecting to win.
Not him but I think I have a chance at just under 400 jumps with my jumper specs. Not sure if I can win or not though its gonna be a hell of a fight. The collateral damage will be enormous, I wonder if I can convince the kais to move us out into a buffer zone? I Do not want to kill everyone on accident.
>>
>>51512200
>You need to purchase Botnets to be able to use the other abilities, almost like a separate category that are a prerequisite to the others
I got that. But I mean you get the abilities by having that number of Botnets assigned to a certain section, not by upgrading the botnets to be better, but by having more botnets.

>I didn't want it to be too easy to get all the hack abilities, do you think "Building Better Botnets" would make it too easy?
It would allow you to get 2/3 of the abilities vs 1/3, but you would still have to choose between them and would not be able to get them all.

I just assumed that botnet limit was a game limit or something, so have a Perk that lets you be a bit better at it by making the botnets more efficient at what they do,
>>
>>51510418
My favorite combo is the one from Twilight where you take both the drawback that makes you plotbound and the drawback that makes you a diehard fan of Twilight.
>>
>>51512002
Hey Blade I have a question about the Oblivion jump.
What happens if we pick both clone options? They don't seem to be exclusive although I imagine the results of taking both aren't going to be pretty
>>
>>51512042
Not a perk, but Adorjan charms in Infernals are good.

Just use Wind-Carried Passion and you can play Cupid for them yourself. Sincere love and all that.
>>
>>51510205
Uh, I don't know the series so this is probably goes against canon, but I was a Demon in Demons of Astland jump, and I also took the drawbacks where Jenn follows you around complaining about demons and the one where you're addicted to Demon Weed and spend most of your time high.

I ended up tearing a hole to Earth with out of jump powers because I decided I needed to get White Castle right fucking now, and I was even mellow enough at the time to buy Jenn some too. She complained about how a demon shouldn't be doing stuff like that, so I just smacked her slider right out of her hands onto the floor.
>>
Are there any jumps that allow me to be on our current Earth on 2015 or later?

I would like to see some of my TV shows finished some day.
>>
>>51512042
details?
>>
>>51512469
Hollywood, Nine to Five, and most of the Generic jumps.
Also MCU, maybe. Probably not a ton of capeshit, given the circumstances.
And Terminator.
>>
>>51512042
Just shoot one of them.
>>
>>51512526
things like preventing Sakura/Shaoran
or making my favorite ships in various settings happen.
For example I kind of like Freezerburn (Yang/Weiss) in RWBY so I want to help that along.
>>
>>51512457
No thaut is all pretty much spot on canononically possible, earth usually was an out of touch plane though. You had to go through avalon or over the rainbow bridge to get there. Its cut off from most other planes now though u less you are dreamwalkong, the mana levels are extremely low. With out of jump powers it should be cake to go there.

(I mean a spaceship would work too, technically all the planes are the same universe just so massively far apart that the physics are literally different)
>>
>>51512592
The only things worse than shippers are furries.
>>
What are the best perks for teaching/training others?
>>
>>51512592
>freezerburn
Absolutely disgusting desu
>>
>>51512628
Banjo Kazooie has a really really good one.
So does Ps238 and G Gundam.
>>
>>51512628
lone wolf has a great one IIRC
>>
>>51512628
also as always exalted has charms for that.

I think the dragonblooded ones are pretty good, cant remember if the sidereal or the infernals are any good.
>>
>>51512709
>>51512677
>>51512641

Those are good but I mean besides fighting stuff.

I intend to take Moon Mentor and Fall of the Silver Millennium in Sailor Moon and I don't want to fuck up.
>>
>>51512544
>Probably not a ton of capeshit, given the circumstances.
Worm, all your favorite shows should be on Earth Alpha, but streamable on Earth Beta if you don't have the ability to go there yourself.
>>
>>51512743
zootopia has one called disney magic

it is not really a teaching perk so much as one that helps people grow as a person
>>
File: Heretical.jpg (102KB, 450x442px) Image search: [Google]
Heretical.jpg
102KB, 450x442px
>>51512592
>Freezerburn
>not White Rose and Bumblebee
Heretic.

>>51512709
Not sure about Sidereals, but Infernals don't really do training.

They've got wish-granting genie charms to train their soldiers. Or a task-programming charm if you're okay with them being empty drones otherwise.

>>51512743
Exalted can train basically any skill/attribute, not just fighting stuff.

Though not common sense, or good decision making.

Maybe look into Generic Parenting for that?
>>
>>51512743
Several of those should work fine for non fighting things.
It's still teaching.
>>
Is it creepy if your jumper has kids?
>>
>>51512709
>>51512767
Infernal "training" charms are usually just desecration effects.
Slapping a half dozen mutations onto someone is about the same as training them up right?
>>
>>51512780
>>51512767
>>51512766

Well that's fine then.

Although I don't actually see G Gundam on the drive
>>
>>51512804
I think it's sad more than anything.
>>
>>51512767
>white rose
>not "nuts&dolts"
the true heresy
>>
>>51512804
Not really. Lots of people seem to have them.
>>
>>51512817
>Jumper having children is sad
Never
>>
>>51512829
More like "imagining I have kids" is sad.
>>
>>51512808
G Gundam should be Gundam Future Century on the drive IIRC.
>>
File: cronos.jpg (34KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
cronos.jpg
34KB, 660x330px
>>51512804
Depends. Are you using them to increase your own power-level?
>>
>>51512838
Why would imagining something ever be sad? Or wrong at all, for that matter
>>
>>51512804
We have a jump specifically to be a parent in. It is not creepy.
>>
>>51512839

Got it. Although I don't see any teaching perks here.
>>
>>51512900
It's all in the mind is what I was thinking of.
Probably not what you actually want since you mentioned you didn't want fighty stuff, but training people past their limits is pretty cool.
>>
>>51512938

I see it now.

It's fine though. I'm still going to need fighty stuff since I'm going to have to teach Princess Serenity how to fight as Sailor Moon.
>>
>>51512845
No just to raise them I suppose. And it's adoption I was thinking of, not biological kids.
>>51512882
Oh nice!
>>
File: 0410.png (106KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
0410.png
106KB, 600x849px
Did you guys know the male Frost Demons give birth?
>>
>>51512821
I understood Freezerburn, White Rose, and Bumblebee, but what the hell is nuts&dolts?
>>
>>51513223
Have you ever seen a female frost demon?

Even in xenoverse they all look the same.
>>
>>51513223
what does she have to accept?
>>
>>51513223
Just like my Chinese cartoons!

Wait a tick...
>>
>>51513275
Ruby/Penny.
I think.

Which is hella cute.
>>
>>51513292
It's Elder Kai, 50 bucks says it's something perverted
>>
>>51513292
He was going to do the ritual to unlock her potential.
>>
>>51513275
Ruby/Penny.

But Penny's DEEEAAAD
>>
File: Best RWBY Girl.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best RWBY Girl.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>51513336
What's the ship name for Best Girl and her Husbando?
>>
>>51513223
So what, are they like seahorses or something?
>>
>>51513275
>>51513312

correct it is Ruby/Penny and one of the more clever ones.
I feel freely admit that the fandom can be crazy when it comes to these naming schemes
Dogs of War, anyone?
Ironwood/Zwei

>>51513336
as if I wouldnt derail that season to hell and back
>>
>>51513376
ReNora, apparently.
>>
>>51513336
We can rebuild her. We have the technology. We can make her better than she was. Better, stronger, faster.

Penny Polendina is the Six Million Lien Waifu.
>>
>>51513376
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JpinKp5XW6htsPAri0kRMGKrxQwi458YU6HY734wuwE/edit#gid=0

here is the chart. As mentioned is gets crazy
>>
>>51513410
>>51513423
>Everyone else gets thematic names
>They just get their names spliced together.
Das fucking stupid. At least try something like "Thunder lotus"
>>
>>51513447
Well, their combination attack's Flower Power, which sounds like a good enough name to me.
>>
>>51513447
Or, since they're both named after flowers (Nora is named after the Nora Columbine, who she shares a color scheme with), how about "Bouquet"?
>>
from a differt list

Nora/Ren: Renora, Team Sloth, Pink Lotus.
>>
>>51513447
They did it with Jaune and Pyrrha, too. "Arkos". Jaune and Pyrrha were more or less canon, as is Ren and Nora, so maybe the fandom just doesn't know how to come up with cute nicknames for pairings that aren't their shitty tumblr fanfiction?
>>
>>51513292
He's offering to increase her power level, she needs to accept because she's getting her butt whooped by Cold.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51513423
>Glynda/Phyrra
I didn't know I wanted this before now.
>>
though the best is still

Ruby/Crescent Rose(yes her gun):

Guns 'N Roses
>>
>>51513320
>>51513504
oh okay thanks, I thought he was telling her about a price to be paid
>>
>>51513522
It's her one true love, yes. Kind of make me want to use some sort of tsukumogami magic to bring it to life so they can finally be together.
>>
>>51513505
One's heartless, the other lost her heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY64UWKfPJg

>>51513522
>Implying that's not canon
>>
>>51513522
No love is purer than that between between a gun and the one who pulls its trigger.
>>
>>51513544
You need to beg NuBee to update Soul Eater with a weapon import option.

Ruby could BECOME Crescent Rose.
>>
>>51513608
I think that's a bit more intimate than they want to be at this stage in their relationship, anon.
>>
>>51513608
I'm pretty sure that's some kind of majorly fucked up incest.

I'm down.
>>
>>51513583
Not between the bullet and its target?
>>
>>51513608
But then she wouldn't be able to wield CR properly. She needs CR to be her partner.
Do we have any perks for 'waking up' the spirits of weapons/objects, or giving them sapience?
>>
>>51513608
>Import Ruby as Crescent Rose
>Her Meister is Yang
>>
>>51512378
One of three things. One, you get the other as an altform. Two, you look like their kid. Three, you get enhance/d/.
>>
>>51513608
>>51513646
>>51513674

maybe use the option in shaman king to give it a spiritform? or similiar those notes from bleach? I`m sure we have more in some jump that i dont remember
>>
>>51513682
Hey BLADE, what does the Skill Evolution bit of Gamers Skills actually do?
>>
>>51513608
Why not just import Crescent Rose as a weapon so that it can become a person by itself?
>>
>>51512363
Yes, the botnets in the game are kinda like a power bar. When you use the hacker abilities it drains some of your botnets, the more powerful the ability the more is used up. These are regained by recharging (access someones phone and grab their resources) or gradually over time.

I have added a bit more to the start of the introduction to the jump, changed the locations added a Build Better Botnets perk in (I like that idea a lot more after thinking about it) and re-worded the botnet section. I will check for further suggestions tomorrow morning (UK here)
>>
>>51513668
Hatefucking is fun, but I'm not sure it counts as love.
>>
>>51513697
It gets you a related but superior skill.

Like, if you just kept grinding away at fire magic, you could end up with Amaterasu (from Naruto). Or, something very similar, at least. Some skills may not prestige, or may require other skills to combine with.
>>
>>51513800
Could I use ReStat to make it so I could spend money in order to increase stats/skills?
>>
>>51513800
Thank you.
>>
>>51513697
Not him but for reference, after several months of training via *10 time chambers the MC got lowest level elemental summoning to 100. It turned into low level elemental summoning and made his familiar stronger (and made her even more of a cute.)
>>
>>51513800e seeing the Gamer combine mana and chi pools?
>>
This is a (WIP) game version jump of Diablo 1/Hellfire. This isn't a Diablo World jump, just a Diablo 1/Hellfire jump.
>>
>>51513837
Does being*

I don't know how that happened.
>>
>>51513710
Do we have any settings where tsugokokami (or however the fuck it's spelled) exist?
Because that could certainly be a way to do it. Apply a 10-to-1 time dilation using whatever method you prefer, then dick around for a hundred years. Bam, Crescent-Rose-chan.
>>
>>51513837
That depends on how you interpret several things from the comic.

BLADE has ruled no, but said he might revise that if more definitive evidence appears.
>>
>>51513939
Okami would have that for sure, as would...Golden Sky Stories, I think it's called? Does that help?
>>
>>51513812
...Don't think so. I could say that it would get expensive fast, but there are enough ways to get infinite money as to make that irrelevant.

Maybe if it capped at 50, which is supposed to be human max?

>>51513837
>>51513888
Sort of but not really. Magic in Gamerverse is very... Generic. It gets called by a lot of names, but those are only skin deep. Wuxians who use Chi can learn magic spells if given time, and vise versa.

If you had multiple kinds of Ki/Chi, they would combine, but Mana and Chi would not.

>>51513939
Shaman king has something for this, IIRC.
>>
>>51513972
Doesn't help me. I get enough backtalk from my companions, I don't need my gun to start sassing me too.
>>
>>51514003
It is stated that the things the MC does with mana can't be done with mana, they require chi. It is part of the evidence they have for the Gamer being one of the highest levels of natural abilities.
>>
>>51513950
>>51514003
Huh. Weird. I just checked and in chapter 11 they imply it's the same thing but then in chapter 13 they say it's something different.
>>
>>51514003
Why is the time dilation nerfed?
>>
>>51514003
>...Don't think so. I could say that it would get expensive fast, but there are enough ways to get infinite money as to make that irrelevant.
>Maybe if it capped at 50, which is supposed to be human max?
Mate, don't do this. Don't split the difference of something based off of interning balance. That's what Bancho does.

Either allow it or don't.
>>
What kind of animal did you go as in Kung-Fu Panda?
>>
>>51514061
>>51514077
Magic in the gamer is like a milkshake. You have your vanilla ice cream, and then people start throwing in stuff to make it a strawberry shake, or a chocolate one.
>>
>>51514003
Really, I'm just interested in the system shown in the authors other work Life Howling. Actually, could I use restat for that? Gain points per kill and spend them later on items as, like, an added system? Or would I have to give up the stat points on level up?
>>
>>51514003
They made a deal about how he was using mana for stuff that requires Ki and that was the reason they thought his power was close to the demigod tier.
>>
>>51514084
Because of some asinine idea that it's something that needs to be balanced in comparison to the rest of the clusterfuck of that jump.
>>
File: Lord Shen.png (756KB, 885x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Shen.png
756KB, 885x600px
>>51514130
Peacock.
>>
>>51513847
>Duplication
you're going to have to elaborate and set some limits for this heavily on this you know. look at minecraft if you're going for minecraft duplication.

>Craftsman
are these items just as good as you could of made in whatever amount of time you would normally put in to make something as good? i.e. a sword that you spend Months folding steel on can Now be made in Minutes.

>Imbue
Any limit to the Tier of suffix and prefix? it's pretty vague. Also, you should include a link to a wiki with these.

>Vizjerei Enchantment
Pretty Much made redundant by Imbue

Triple Strike
This is phrased pretty bad, be more technical and explicit.
>Resurrection Scroll: [200]

this is more of a 600 CP item

>Ogden’s Sign

You might want to double check punctuation for clarity.

>Gharbad the Weak:
you need some kind of roll table here or the item in question, or at least a link to an appropriate random item generator.

>Oh Hell Not The Healer!
This is referenced as The healer is dead earlier in the scenarios section, You should probably fix that.

>Hell Mode
you should probably explain how the time looping for the different play throughs works because that's Not something that is addressed in lore.
>>
>>51514084
You get if for like 50cp. I think it's pretty reasonable as is.
>>
File: Spiny Bush Viper.jpg (77KB, 750x558px) Image search: [Google]
Spiny Bush Viper.jpg
77KB, 750x558px
>>51514130
I went with a Spiny Bush Viper.

It was snek time.
>>
>>51513668
A bullet hits it and quits it.
>>
>>51514130
I went tiger. I am boring I know.
>>
>>51514130
crab eating mongoose
>>
>>51513939
>Apply a 10-to-1 time dilation using whatever method you prefer, then dick around for a hundred years
Doesn't a tsugo-whatever need to be used and cherished, or really angry at being abandoned, to become one? Time dilation doesn't seem like the best way to do that.
>>
>>51514240
Baller
>>
>>51514145
That sounds like you are picking your preferred interpretation of something that is in no way explained. Which is fine but don't act like it is definite and confirmed when there is evidence to the contrary.

>>51514192
You don't get it for 50 CP, you get a low level version for 400 and/or can train up to it.

Time dilation is a high level technique that takes a great deal of work to learn even on a basic level.
>>
I know there's a ton of perks about being fashionable, but are there perks for having stuff that looks stylish but is combat-practical?

Like, stuff for making boots you can run in that don't look like army boots, for example.
>>
>>51514130
Panda.
>>
>>51514269
there is the chroma pack supplement from league of legends, or if you're okay with having one item of actual protective clothing There is that one perk in high school of the dead.
>>
>>51512286
Well yeah, Cell is a combination of the best parts of humans, Saiyans, Namekians, Ice Demons, and Androids. Pretty much the strongest races that aren't one-off movie characters or gods.
>>
File: 1141262123545.jpg (237KB, 912x875px) Image search: [Google]
1141262123545.jpg
237KB, 912x875px
>>51514130
I went tiger so I could go Sagat mode.
The lack of cornflakes in series was truly criminal, but I made due.
>>
>>51514130
North American hollering phallus baboon.

Actually, just some kind of ape. Let's say orangutan.
>>
>>51514269
Obsidian tower has a perk for making fancy equipment that still works practically.
>>
>>51514146
That's probably going to make it's way into a future update, honestly.

You can't upgrade your stats like that, but buying skills is valid. Not sure about items.

>>51514206
That actually looks awesome.

>>51514263
There's evidence for both. But, 'all magic is the same' came first, so that's the one I'm going with.

You get a cp backed fiat that you can learn to do it for 50 cp. You get actual knowledge on how to do it for 400.
>>
>>51514257
what's so Baller about it? I just like little furry things.
>>
>>51514130
Shark. Long story.
>>
>>51514206
Look at this no-limb loser.
>>
>>51514242
Maybe? Probably? I admittedly don't know anything beyond the basics.
If that's the case, you could always use the time to do some training with (presumably) your very favorite gun/sword/whip whatever and knock out two birds with one stone.
>>
File: Atheris Hispida.jpg (224KB, 1600x971px) Image search: [Google]
Atheris Hispida.jpg
224KB, 1600x971px
>>51514315
It's a pretty cool type of snek.

>>51514344
>implying you need limbs for Kung Fu
pleb.
>>
>>51514187

Any suggestions for setting limits on the duplication ability considering there is a twenty year history of duplicating items? I get the ability is powerful, I'm just trying to keep the flavor without being over the top.

Craftsman, I'd assume that it is as good as if you took your time on it. So I'll fix that.

Imbue is while it's being crafted.

Enchantment works after an item is crafted and requires you to have found a similar suffix or prefix.

Any thoughts on how to separate them a bit more?

I'll take a second look at Triple Strike... any ideas for the wording?

Resurrection Scroll, I'll swap that to 600.

I'll check the punctuation on the sign quest.

Gharbad the weak... I'll see if I can find some type of random item generator or something.

I'll fix the healer is dead bit.

I'll explain the time looping in the notes...
>>
>>51514340
Were you a landshark.
Cool Cats? Is that you?
>>
>>51514394
Really really the wrong person to ask anon. Seriously bancho is like the worst person.
>>
>>51514367
That sounds like a good way to get an angry tsugoyayayaya when you try to give it to someone else and being its owner for so long.
>>
>>51514414
I am neither a landshark nor Cool Cats. Just a shark.
>>
>>51514421
Why would you give it up?

If anything, I would expect one to go full jealous yandere when they see you using a weapon that's not them.
>>
File: cakeboss.jpg (185KB, 1079x1240px) Image search: [Google]
cakeboss.jpg
185KB, 1079x1240px
Jumpers! Tell me about some of your hammiest lines.
>>
>>51514466
I thought you meant training with someone else's weapon in time dilation to turn it it tsuo-y, and then giving it back to them.

That's really the main reason I don't want a living weapon, I'd feel bad about ever using a different weapon and I'd feel obligated to keep finding reasons to USE a weapon, since that's really their sole reason for existing. Peace is what all true warriors should strive for.
>>
Damn, I'm trying to decide between being a Cell Android and a Majin. Does Cell actually gain anything beyond a power boost from people he absorbs?
>>
>>51514516
their genetic abilities? he has the whole saiyan thing and all.
>>
>>51514394
1.noted,i don't really have any ideas. It's a hard thing to balance.
2.noted
3.mentioned that it has to destroy existing things to transfer enchantments, also Diablo items is a bit vague in this context say "from this universe" because as is It implies items gained from defeating the end boss
4."Two other adjacent Targets"
5.Resurrection Scroll is kind of a bad idea in the first place and very overpowered you should probably take it out.
6.yeah fix that punctuation . It's a run-on sentence and I know I'm the worst that those but still.
7. Much appreciated It's too open-ended
8. No worries. This is why we post things the thread so that we can find And fix mistakes.
9.you really are going to need to do that
>>51514417
I am the only reply, I'm not saying I'm good I'm saying here are some flaws that need to be addressed and I am the only one that's giving constructive criticism.
>>
>>51514516
Well, he transforms whenever he absorbed one of the Androids. Depending on whether you're Perfect, Semi-Perfect, or Imperfect Cell, absorbing the Androids from your universe or others could give you a massive power boost. If you start off as Imperfect, and grab Awakened Potential (the perk makes you start off at Mystic Gohan levels according to Val), then...your Perfect form would be an nightmare.

Also this >>51514551.
>>
>>51514551
Yeah but that was from his foundation, not from absorbing a Saiyan.
>>
>>51514474
I go for the classics. Old favorites like "I AM INVINCIBLE!" and "THIS CANNOT BE!"

I then proceed to show that, yes, I am actually invincible. Because I only do this in jumps where nothing can actually kill me.

Most of the time, I'm playing the villain when I ham it up.
>>
>>51514577
>I'm playing the villain
how villainous do you actually get, in terms of evil acts?
>>
>>51514474
My go-to is usually something along the lines of "Welcome to Asskicking One-oh-One, today's lesson: PAIN"
Also, "Knock-knock motherfuckers, freedom's here"
>>
>>51513847
>duplication
How exactly does this work?
Because it seems absurdly powerful even for 600cp undiscounted.

Also the spectral elixer seems redundant when the recipie exists.

Ressurection scroll should probably not allow for companionization. Leaving it like that is going to open some serious companion abuse.

Other than that the jump seems good. I think maybe some perk descriptions could be reworked like Imbue, but nothing else comes across as bad or broken. Nice work anon.
>>
>>51514577
A-are you me? I do the exact same thing! Which alternate universe did you come from?!
>>
>>51514474
I just shank 'em.
>>
>>51514417

Do you have any suggestions on sorting out the imbue and enchanting bits?
>>
>>51509684
Thanks for answering.
>>
>>51514609
Just up to saturday morning cartoon villain levels, most of the time.

Depends on the jump though. Overlord (game) had me gleefully taking on the mantle of EVIL for example.

...Still not too bad. I'm convinced I did most people there a favor by conquering everything.
>>
>>51514474
I only ham it up when I am either a villain, or a damsel in distress. Usually more as the damsel in distress, I killed multiple armies that were just trying to help me in Mount and Blade with the Lady drawback, eventually though some fine young men managed to get that blade away from me before I hurt myself, a shame about all the others that tried before them. The entire time I was just apologizing to everyone as I "accidentally" killed them, and acting as clumsy as I could.
>>
File: 1467795202806.png (106KB, 278x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467795202806.png
106KB, 278x338px
>>51513223
So it's canon and not just implied in DBM that there are no female Frost Demons?

Guess I really am going to have to go Saiyan then.
>>
File: thumbs up from batman.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up from batman.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>51514720
Now that's amusing. Good work, anon.
>>
>>51513336
I'm just glad Pyrha got what she deserved for that.
>>
>>51514609
Does killing off criminals after forcing them to personally kill off everyone they love to see whether they crack count as villainous?
>>
>>51514729
There's really no indication one way or the other. If the dub was anything to go by (which it is not) then there would be, but other than that one instance all members shown have been male or unisez
>>
>>51514614
>>duplication
>How exactly does this work?
>Because it seems absurdly powerful even for 600cp undiscounted.

Hmm, I'm trying to figure out something that works with the 20 years of duplication issues in Diablo games... and seems workably sane.

>Also the spectral elixer seems redundant when the recipie exists.

Which is why it's cheaper but as it's already a quest reward, I can probably just toss the single copy.

>Ressurection scroll should probably not allow for companionization. Leaving it like that is going to open some serious companion abuse.

What about a part in there for you and your companions not killing people or contributing to it?

>Other than that the jump seems good. I think maybe some perk descriptions could be reworked like Imbue, but nothing else comes across as bad or broken. Nice work anon.

Thanks, any suggestions for Imbue?
>>
>>51514754
Nah
>>
>>51514750
For what? Not knowing that Penny is a unique entity whose existence as secret and who would be uniquely vulnerable to her ability? Or maybe for falling victim to an outside illusion?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51514474
Let's see here I mostly use memey shit:
>"I cast FIST!" "There's something in your face... it was PAIN!" "Roll for initiative" etc.
>>
>>51514729
According to the DBM wiki, they're asexual. So it's canon, for the fanfic. If the wiki isn't full of shit.
http://dragonballmultiverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_Demon
>>
>>51514394
For duping, at that price I'd suggest that the duplicates are temporary ("looks like God finally patched that bug") or come with random bad luck ("uh, jumper, there's a giant banhammer coming out of the sky, did you piss somebody off?")?

I mean, the Diablo 1 duping exploits were silly. You find the super awesome mega-death set of the gods? Dupedupedupedupe and you and all your pals blitz the game. That is, until Blizzard noticed and you logged in to find your avatar was naked or your account was gone.
>>
>>51514757
If the 'males' are giving birth, then they don't have females as we understand them. They might have two sexes, but the other one would be some kind of egg-cell injector. More like a hentai shemale than a woman.

>>51514841
Sucks. Saiyans are the most boring of races.
>>
So I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm kind of new to this.

Okay, so my jumper is a dorf. Don't ask why, it's just a thing. But there are a lot of jumps with cool races. I've seen people mention Final Form from SAO, but I'm not sure to what extent it works. Could I use it to use a Kryptonian or Cell's or a Majin's powers while looking like a completely normal dorf?

Don't get me wrong. Cell looks baller. But his aesthetic doesn't really lend itself to beards.
>>
>>51514798
She's a murderer, anon. No excuses.
>>
File: Best race.gif (393KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
Best race.gif
393KB, 300x195px
>>51514729
Technically there just isn't any information on them having females, but it is implied in some ways that they aren't genderless. I mean Namakians are noted as not having genders, but all known Frost Demons are noted as being male. But I think it would be safest to not be a frost demon if you are worried about it.

But I think we all know that it's the Majin that have the best females.
>>
>>51514762
I don't really know how you'd make Diablo style item duping not absurd. Being able to turn vendor trash into whatever is by it's nature broken. Still duplication bugs are a tradition almost in Diablo so it would be kind of sad to not have something like that included. Maybe some kind of time limit before it snaps back? I dunno.

I'm sure people will find a way to abuse the ressurection scroll even with a restriction like that. There's a lot of ways people can die by "accident."

As for Imbue it's just kind of strange for it to refer to the smith.
So something like this maybe?
"By reciting ancient chants during the forging process you can imbue the weapon or armor with a Diablo suffix and prefix of your choice."
>>
>>51514899
See >>51514877 . If their male carries young, and we assume that they are male in a biological sense (smaller gametes), then the most likely explanation is that their other sex injects the egg into the 'male' who then fertilizes it internally. So, their 'female' is going to have a penis-like structure.

I don't want to be a Majin personally, I think their powerset is kinda boring.
>>
File: 31zdhenepd4y.jpg (171KB, 985x1023px) Image search: [Google]
31zdhenepd4y.jpg
171KB, 985x1023px
>>51514382
Is it cool snek day?

>>51514754
Yes
>>
>>51514880
Yes Final Form can do that.
There's also something similar in Generic universal monsters to dial down racial aesthetics although it doesn't allow you to actually mix forms.
>>
>>51514474
I mostly rip off lines that Apocalypse used in the old X-Men cartoon. Because while it was kind of a dumb show, Apocalypse was always majorly on-point. "I am the rock upon the shores of infinity. Crash unto me and be broken!"
>>
>>51514885
Negative. Manslaughterer at the very most. Any competent defense attorney would get the case thrown out.

Tbh, (other than Cinder and company) the blame can be laid mostly at Ruby's feet. She knew Penny was a robot but didn't tell anyone, especially Phyrra, whom IIRC she knew controlled magnetism.

Also, Yang being DQ'd can be blamed on the tournament organizers doing a shit job of examining fighters before the tourney.
>>
>>51514952
Don't bother, anon. We've had this conversation before, the guy you're talking to clearly just wants Penny for his waifu and won't listen to anything that doesn't demonize Pyrrha for what happened.
>>
>>51514927
I agree the Majin powerset is kind of boring, and costs way more than what I want out of it. I mean I'm never going to use the absorption thing. But the regeneration is neat.
>>
>>51514899
Dubs confirm Majins having the best females.
>>
>>51514944
Comrade!

https://youtu.be/OYt78FWfa5M
>>
File: IMG_8761.jpg (126KB, 1467x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8761.jpg
126KB, 1467x800px
>>51510418
I like the logic of using Final Casting(DemonKing), supplemented by magic boosters like The Abyss of Magic(Overlord) or The Greatest Magician(DC Occult) and taking this scary as fuck spell and shoving it into a cantrip from Obsidian Trilogy, and save those super stronk spells for later use.

I also like to use the perks Dark Wisdom(Overlord), I Cheat(Justice League Dark), Conjoined Conjures(Cardcaptor) and Arcane(Smite) to create my own magic sytem from picking the best mechanics of other systems.
>>
File: IMG_8762.jpg (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8762.jpg
347KB, 1280x720px
>>51514899
Nice Dubs
>>
>>51514853

Hmm, let's see... considering the flaws it's about 900 or so points.

How would you write up bad luck?

The duplicates have a tendency to wander off for a while or for the duration of the jump they're created in? If a thief is stalking you, the duplicates tend to get stolen first. If someone drives by and splashes water on you, it will be the perfect height to hit your duplicate pants.

Or possibly, the duplicates just seem a little off, shopkeepers often decide they're not sure they can actually sell them or move them?

>>51514919

I like your wording on the imbue.

Also, yeah... Diablo had a long history of duplication.

I'm sure people will find a way to abuse the ressurection scroll even with a restriction like that. There's a lot of ways people can die by "accident."

Not sure how to fix that?

The blue feathers and ring from ship girls is already in existence... I'm assuming that if you kill them to resurrect them they wouldn't be willing to join you.
>>
>>51514474
I have one for the Fate/Stay Night jump when I get to it.

“A POX ON ALL YOUR HOUSES! LET YOUR FOUNDATIONS OF CLAY ROT AS YOUR STRAW MANSIONS BURN WITH MY FURY!”

And then I proceed to unleash a massive curse on the Clocktower that dooms the corrupt, bloodline-obsessed mages to always have a leadership fraught with problems and disasters, no doubt planting the seeds of a massive revolution in the magus world of the Nasuverse.

I might not be around to see it, but eh.
>>
>>51514941
Oh, thanks!
>>
I'm thinking about this for the Diablo thing...

Resurrection Scroll: [600]
This scroll unlike the more common type will resurrect anyone no matter how long they've been dead for. It also gives you the option of recruiting them as a companion if they agree. If you or your companions or allies are responsible for their death in an attempt to recruit them the companion aspect of the scroll won’t work.
>>
>>51514750
>>51514885
Hey bancho.
Looks like your text to speech is working great.
But I'd really appreciate it if you put your name back on.
Because when you spew shit like this it reminds me of why I blocked you in the first place.

>>51514952
>the blame can be laid mostly at Ruby's feet. She knew Penny was a robot but didn't tell anyone, especially Phyrra, whom IIRC she knew controlled magnetism.
In Ruby's defense, she DID try to stop the match, but Mercury Black (that faggot with the metal legs) slowed her down long enough for the tragedy to happen.

…Actually, I have question for y'all.
When you fight, do you try to put your opponents off kilter by showing off metaknowledge about them? That you know things only 1 or a handful of people could possibly know?
Like with aforementioned legless wonder:
>I can't believe they're making me fight a cripple.
>Why'd you do it? Did daddy not give you a fair cut? Patricide is a bit off the deep end for a work complaint, don't you think?
>>
>>51515080
Small bit of /jc/ history there. Blue feather was actually a goof.
Harvest moon was a Wip that got uploaded by mistake.
At this point it's just kind of accepted because it's been so long, but making more items like blue feather really isn't a good idea. It's pretty much an exploit that people like too much to patch out.

For the record the ring in Kancolle doesn't actually make people companions either. It just improves stats.

As for the scroll. The thing is as it is now a couple of painkillers and a few shots followed by reading the scroll would allow for companionization. There's plenty of people out there that would willingly do that to go on a multiversal journey, especially if you can prove ressurection is possible first. Not to mention that there's ways to have someone dead without them even knowing it was you. There's even ways to make it so it actually wasn't you after it's all said and done. Trying to lock down every possible abuse is an excercise in futility.
I just don't think it's a good idea.
>>
>>51515236
No, just remove the infinite companions part entirely.
>>
>>51515236
So I use time travel to go forward far enough until everyone I want has died and then companion them for free. Yay how about let's not do this.
>>
>>51515242
Depends on the difference in power between myself and my opponent. I usually only do something like that if I'm way ahead of them, or behind them. When I'm far ahead, I do it to taunt them, to mess with them. For when I'm behind, I do it to give me the advantage. Other then that, I don't do it, because there's always the risk I'm going to make them go super saiyan.
>>
>>51515277
I don't totally get why people use exploits. Me? I just change the rules I don't like. It's a solo imagination game so no harm done.
>>
>>51515159
The best part of the curse is that I used Hero BBS Level 8 Magic to cast the curse, thus making the Nasuverse Mages fall over themselves trying to dispel it somehow and probably failing for a long time.

It'll only be dispelled when said revolution happens
>>
>>51515297
>As for the scroll. The thing is as it is now a couple of painkillers and a few shots followed by reading the scroll would allow for companionization. There's plenty of people out there that would willingly do that to go on a multiversal journey, especially if you can prove ressurection is possible first. Not to mention that there's ways to have someone dead without them even knowing it was you. There's even ways to make it so it actually wasn't you after it's all said and done. Trying to lock down every possible abuse is an excercise in futility.
>I just don't think it's a good idea.

Yeah, probably right. Consider it removed. I'll just drop the price back to something reasonable and toss the companion part of that.
>>
>>51515316
Now that is funny.
>>
>>51513847
This is just incredibly bland. Not to mention the perks have zero personality to them at all.

If you want to make a diablo jump you should put the effort in to capture the atmosphere and the feel of the setting. As it is I don't see any of that here.
>>
>>51515334
Probably for the best.
>>
>>51515306
Because system mastery can be enjoyable.
Kind of like D&D optimized builds or how people use glitches to speedrun games.
It's a different medium of course, but when you achieve something without having to change the rules it has a certain legitimacy to it, even if it is cheese.
It's the same kind of difference between using a gameshark and a dupe bug.
>>
>>51515242
>Hey bancho.
Fuck off, retard. Posting an opinion you don't like doesn't make someone Tera.
>>
>>51515306
>Breaking the rules
Why even bother using CYOAs?
>>
>>51515242
>disliking Phyrha makes you bancho
Well isn't that cute.

But it's wrong.
>>
How would 1970's Earth react to an alien (Jumper) showing up with (genuinely) peaceful intentions and the offer of advanced technology?
>>
>>51515306
People simultaneously want to stay "within the limitations of the game" while arguing what those limitations are so they can talk about it in thread. An exploit is a "feature". Homeruling is perfectly fine, but I think a lot of people have come to have some sort of distaste for it that causes conversation about it to be shot down if it pops up. I don't really understand it.
>>
File: Best CYOA.png (542KB, 1146x940px) Image search: [Google]
Best CYOA.png
542KB, 1146x940px
>>51515306
>>51515385
>>
>>51515395

I mean, this is the height of international paranoia/hippies so a combination of distrust and acceptance if that makes any sense. Just don't do the classic "We come in peace." "Take me to your leader" stuff, that's like the opposite of trustworthy.
>>
>>51515429
Works for me, thanks anon.
>>
>>51515159
>>51515316

Seems like a bad idea honestly. Under the curse's influence it's only a matter of time until the already inclined to do horrific and dumb things to reach akasha magi decide to unleash angra manju, create plagues of ghouls, expose the moonlight world to the mundanes, kill off gaia, provoke the counterforce, bring forth true demons, wield true magics in dimension ending ways,die in droves and in general create huge chain reactions of disaster that even alaya has trouble containing. It woudn't be suprising if the world descended into a chaos of war and death which finally killes off humanity. I suppose you would might save gaia though if they die fast enough so there's that.
>>
>>51515306
Agreed, but people like exploits since we generally stick to the rules for the purposes of discussions.
>>
>>51515242
Yeah, but she shouldn't have waited until they were paired to do so. As soon as Penny showed up in a match, Ruby should have been like "Ayo, Big Orange. Swordy girl is actually a robot. Don't be a dick"

Granted, even then it's not entirely her fault. She just has the must culpability of anyone who's not on Team Villain. I'd rate it as 95% Team Villian, 4% Ruby and 1% Cardin.
>>
>>51515478
>Not 50 Phyra, 50 Team Villain.
>>
>>51515347
>If you want to make a diablo jump you should put the effort in to capture the atmosphere and the feel of the setting. As it is I don't see any of that here.

Hmm, I'm writing the framework for a game jump. A game that was mostly about charging into a sixteen level dungeon with various exits with random gear that you either found or gambled for. (on the average).

There were some quests that were pulled from a list, There were monsters... and there were four basic class abilities. The rest was how high your stats could go for each stat and how many spells you could learn. I think I covered the basics. In the original Diablo game we have no indication that the warrior was the King's second son... or a lot of details that were re-visioned later.

If you have some specific suggestions for where to improve things, I'm happy to take notes but calling it bland when the game was mostly a story about going down and killing things, isn't all that useful.
creative writing happens when myself and possible others write the jump.

Though
>>
>>51515494
Shut up robophile, no one likes you, and your waifu is dead.
>>
>>51515467
Thank you for warning me about that. I'll modify the curse since I technically haven't really casted it yet so that it doesn't result in a lot of disastrous shit but enough stuff will still happen to make people doubt the leadership of the magi enough to overthrow them.
>>
>>51515478
To be fair, Ruby's kind of...stupid, sometimes. I mean, I'm not saying she's stupid, I'm saying she can BE stupid, and forgetting to mention that Penny is a robot is definitely something she would do.

Well, that, and I imagine Atlas will get pissy if she blows the secret, since that's what it apparently was. So there might be that as well.
>>
>>51515494
Phyrra had no idea what her Semblance would do to the robot, and was under the influence of Illusions. You're wrong.

Nora is still Best Girl.
>>
Did the Magnetism Vs. Robot bit even play into the fight at all? I might be misremembering, but I thought the issue was Penny getting cut up by her sword-wires, which would have happened even without her being a robot.
>>
>>51515542
I'm not saying that she should shout it from the rooftops, I'm merely saying that she should have given Phyrra a heads up.
Nora too, since electricity and computers don't go together.
On second thought, not Nora.
>>
>>51515575
I don't think it would matter with Nora, Nora doesn't produce electricity she absorbs it.
>>
>>51515500
You're not making a bland video game. You're making a jump, whose entire presentation and appeal is built on it's ability to give you the feel of the world you're going to.

Those details we don't learn until other games? Those are a CANON part of the setting. As is all we see in the sequels. You have plenty of material to use as inspiration. Fire up the cutscenes from the other games, read up on the lore, capture the feel of what kind of mythical struggle is going down and the atmosphere of what this world is like.

It's not hard when you already have to work of all the writer's who were paid a lot of money to do this exact thing for the series who you can mimic to get the job done.

Creative writing happens when you put in the effort to make it happen.

As it is all I'm seeing is a lot of talk about the meta-mechanics of the game, how it played, and using that as your go to for how the jump should be made. Not to mention the fact that the duplication and companion granting effects of the resurrection scroll already are pointing to the common problem with SB jumps to be crammed with meta.

If people want to play the game with all it's quirks and mechanics they will play the game. You're making a jump which is supposed to be about exploring the SETTING and the STORY.
>>
>>51515566
It didn't play a role at all, the wire thing was the problem. Hell, I think Penny was actually doing really well in the fight until the sword-wire thing happened. And that was Emerald's fault. As far as Phyrra knew, she was about to get hit by dozens if not hundreds of swords.

Though to be fair, it looked fairly obvious that it was an illusion from my point of view. The way the 'other' swords appeared looked fake as hell. Then again, Phyrra was already stressed as hell, and that might have just been an animation goof.
>>
>>51515575
This anon is correct >>51515600
Nora absorbs electricity and uses it to enhance her physical abilities.
>>
>>51515600
Oh. Right. It's been a while since I saw the show, I thought it was a sort-of static shock type effect.
Withdrawn.
>>
>>51515607
It's also that Emerald had been fucking her with perception the entire fight, making her see things that weren't there, I assumed she thought she was hallucinating or something.
>>
>>51515375
Well your sense of right and wrong seems fairly similar to banchos. I'm sorry I confused you with the guy that said:
>she was molesting that girl, so I gave her a hysterectomy! THAT'S JUSTICE!
But maybe if your opinions don't go against fair and honest observations, you wouldn't be confused with such a fucking weirdo all the time.
>>51515393
Who said anything about disliking or liking anybody?
Facts are facts. It was an accident, it should be treated like one.
Besides, everybody knows that Yang is best girl. Titlets need to swerve.

>>51515478
>As soon as Penny showed up in a match, Ruby should have been like "Ayo, Big Orange. Swordy girl is actually a robot. Don't be a dick"
That's literally what she tried to do. Did you even watch that episode?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7uU_tKYHiM&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMgq5aHIiO717biblDYdWJHO&index=12
Start at about 15 minutes in.
>>
Terminator Jump got another slight update. T800 companion now comes with the Terminator Perks, Terminator Items are discounted.
>>
>>51515607
>Though to be fair, it looked fairly obvious that it was an illusion from my point of view.
Keep in mind, your point of view includes the knowledge that the bad guys had someone who could induce hallucinations, and Phyrra had absolutely no reason to even suspect that kind of interference. Putting the stress aside, I don't think it's fair for any of us to say what should or should not have been obvious.
>>
>>51515647
They probably shouldn't get any cp if they're getting perks automatically then.
>>
>>51515647
Yeah, it was mentioned a thread or two ago by Roboanon.
>>
>>51515630
And on top of that, maybe she did know that most of them were fake, but it's far easier to use a wave of magnetic get-the-fuck-away-from-me than to try and figure out which ones are real and which ones are fake.
>>
>>51515642
I don't mean when they got matched up.
I'm talking after the very first match Penny was in.
>>
>>51515650
For all she knew, "summon spectral copies of my weapon" could have been Penny's Semblance.
>>
File: Best Girl Ahoy!.png (695KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl Ahoy!.png
695KB, 1024x576px
>>51515642
>Spoiler
Them's fighting words. Nora is Best Girl, 100%
>>
>>51515630
>>51515650
>>51515675
Fair enough. Just because it looked obvious to me wouldn't mean it would look obvious to her, especially since Phyrra wouldn't be expecting such shenanigans. Furthermore, the point about her just using the magnetic ability to get the things away from her.

>>51515687
This is also a possibility.
>>
>>51515699
Shoot, there should be "is a good one" after "away from her". Dang it, me!
>>
>>51515697
Reminder that either Nora or Ren will probably die next episode. Please God let me be wrong.
>>
>>51515726
I hope you're wrong. As much as I like Nora, I'd be pissed if the Ren/Nora ship sunk because of a fucking Centaur Grimm.
>>
>>51515697
Eh. Would be fun to hang out and party with. But the general Nora-ness makes for bad long-term waifu potential. 7.5/10
>>
>>51515686
…You want a teenage girl to blab to her friends that one of their opponents a fucking government killbot with a soul.
You want her to spread a secret that she had no business knowing in the first place.
A secret that could result in her arrest and imprisonment.

Yeah, that makes sense to me too. /sarcasm

Or, wait. Did you mean that Ruby should have told EVERYONE that Penny was a machine?
Yeah, let's risk starting a world war at the very competition designed to bring people from different nations closer together, because god forbid the worst of all outcomes comes about and a single robot girl with a soul dies under engineered circumstances.

The deaths of unknowable amounts of people for one robowaifu. That is your trade?
>>
>>51515603

>>51515603

I've already fixed the resurrection scroll. As for the item duplication, I'm making a Diablo 1/Hellfire Jump. You're basically jumping into one of the instances of the game.

So while yes, there is a decent amount of lore in the Diablo jump and in Hellfire, people at Blizzard weren't nice enough to include a lot of the stuff from Hellfire in it. Thus the CANON aspect is suspect for the rest of the world.

They claim that Hellfire isn't canon thus anything past the first game and expansion is suspect.

Meta... It's a jump where you're jumping into a game world.

If you're looking for a lore rich Diablo World setting, you'll have to wait for someone to do a world spanning Diablo jump. This jump is a game jump.

That said, do I intend to stick some more lore in the intro as told by Decard Cane, possibly yes.
>>
File: Nuckelavee Horse Head.gif (662KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
Nuckelavee Horse Head.gif
662KB, 400x220px
>>51515742
Nuckelavee Grimm, actually. It has a horse head as well.
>>
File: 1481412787274.png (1MB, 2364x3558px) Image search: [Google]
1481412787274.png
1MB, 2364x3558px
>>51515697
I disagree with you but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler. Maybe Mussolini.
>>
>>51515786
Whatever. It's a man-shaped thing attached to a horse-shaped thing. I could call it a Mongol-Grimm if you like.
Nuckelavee is a word I've never heard before, and one I'm not likely to remember. Mostly because my memory is shit.

>>51515795
I have the ego at least.
>>
>>51515726
>>51515742
Nah. They can't die here. This is their revenge/closure moment.
They'll kill the beast after an intense battle and will be closer to each other and those old wounds will finally start healing.

Hey, they held hands at the end of the last episode. You can't get much more intimate than that.
>>
>>51515807
Jaune and Heartless kissed, then she got SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!
>>
Have elves anywhere ever done anything for humanity?
>>
Question for Nikamoth if she is here do aides in the Sailor Moon jump count as companions?
>>
Who is brett zinn, why has he uploaded copies of at least three jumps, and WHEN DID WE GET A DUEL MONSTERS HERO JUMP?!?
>>
>>51515783

It sounds like you're just making this as a power grab if you're intentionally making a bland, meta filled Jump instead of trying to represent Diablo as a setting. Where is the desire to make this coming from exactly if you want it to be boring and gamey?
>>
>>51515783
If you're really insisting that this is jumping into a game instance of all things, then all I can say is you'd be better off taking it back to SB and keeping it on your own damn drive.

Your entire design philosophy is asinine and you just keep repeating the same weak justifications, when that exact attitude is the problem with your jump in the first place.

So instead of wasting time trying to get it on our drive and giving the shitposters an excuse to bitch and cause a shitstorm when somebody tries to actually make a proper jump, something which is going to be a net loss for OUR community, go cram it on your drive where you can do whatever you want and nobody is going to care.

This kind of shit is why people have an issue with SB in the first place.
>>
File: Rejoice2.png (856KB, 762x641px) Image search: [Google]
Rejoice2.png
856KB, 762x641px
>>51501665

Renegade Jump #11 Fate/Stay Night
Starting Location: Tohsaka Manor
Background: Magus Heir (100)

Perks:
*Magic Circuits (0)
*Command Seals (0)
*Stat Sheet (0)
*Sorcerer’s apprentice -2nd magic (500, Discount)
*Dragonheart (600)
*Average one (300, Discount)
*Family Art – Gem Magic(200, Discount)
*Well Rounded Woman (100, Discount)
*the power of Tsun (0)
*My absolute territory (0)
Companions
*Servant – (0)
*Master Alliance – Kotomine Kirei (300)
*Stronger Servant (100)

Drawbacks:
*Nasuspeak (+100)
*Sealing Designate (+200)
*Grail Campaign (+300)
*Jumper (+600)

Servant: Assassin (250)
Identity: Jack the Ripper
Str: C (50)
End: C (50)
Agility: A (25)
Mana: C (100)
Luck: E (-75)
Class Skills
*Presence Concealment A+ (150)
*Murder of the misty night: A (100)
Personal Skills:
*Mental Pollution: C (150)
*Information Erasure: B (200)
*Surgical Procedure: E (50)
Noble Phantasm
*Maria The Ripper: C (150)
*The Mist: C (0)
Drawback:
*Mana Muncher (+100)

(Proof Positive Karen dump stated luck)

Journal Entry # 15034

Oh hey I found this old thing again. It’s been a while. I am still working on coming to terms with… what happened last time. It’s strange I met someone here, a very nice man; though I didn’t think so at first. His name is Kirei Kotomine. I think talking with him has really helped. I mean it wasn’t like I wanted to… well wanted it to happen. Also if I hadn’t been expecting some sort of trick I never would have chosen that option and might have had better control of myself. Lastly they were out for my immortal soul so how can they be blameless. I guess sometimes the answer is there is no answer.

Anyways I wonder if I can find a way to bring Kotomine with me. I love Reginald and Xen but they tend to treat me like I am made of glass these days. I think I could do with someone who will tell me the way things really are.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51515859
Duel Monsters Hero is being made by SMTanon. It's still WIP though so it really isn't ready to be uploaded.
>>
>>51515805
>Nuckelavee is a word I've never heard before, and one I'm not likely to remember.
Ooh, are you in for a treat.
It's a Scottish mythical monster, IIRC.
It's a skinless man's upper body attached to a skinless horse's back, with really long arms and a super big head. It drags people out to sea to drown them.

>>51515818
Friendly reminder to tear Cinder limb from limb before she has a chance to move on her evil plans.
I'm fairly certain you can stop her from attacking the Fall Maiden the first time. The jump starts early enough.

Personally I want to replace every bone in her body with a replica composed of the concept of mortal agony. Maybe after that I'll put a breed of parasitic spiders under her skin. And then coat her skin with a thin layer of Adamanium so they can't get out.

After that I'll get creative.
>>
>>51515875
Journal Entry # 15056
Oh god why me… so a red mark appeared on my hand and I went to Kotomine to ask about it and he said I had been chosen as one of 7 magi to take part in some… holy grail war. I told him I didn’t want to but he said that if I felt bad about those that I ... well what happened this would be a great chance to undo that. One thing bothers me though… why did the Irishman who was there look at me with such a sad look when Kotomine told me to do that?
Well I did like he suggested and I summoned a servant… She seemed sweet at first she was a little girl. I thought maybe I had done something wrong but then she started to slice people open and eat their souls. Oh my god!!! It was horrible. Then she looks at me confused and heartbroken asking if she had done something wrong. She keeps calling me Mommy. I don’t know what to do.

Journal Entry # 15058

I… I found out who my servant was. I didn’t take it well. Then I found out why she was… I don’t know what to do with her or them. I have promised to give her plenty of energy so she doesn’t have to hurt people… and I have created a womb like device for her to sleep in…. she seems happy. Oh god how did my life turn out like this? That poor creature… I don’t know if I can fix her. I don’t know what the right thing to do here is. I guess I can’t really judge her now.

Journal Entry # 15060

HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING WAS ON FIRE!!! Today I guess the grail war ended. I only escaped because Kotomine came and got us. Apparently someone had stolen the grail and misused it to create hell on earth. The sights and sounds of those poor people still haunt me. They were far beyond help what could I do against a curse so strong it was actually physically present.

That horrible mud… that horrible hole in the sky. Fuyuki is no more. I thought the rest of the world might fallow but apparently some counter force must have triggered to contain it. We only just got out… somehow.
>>
File: StopPostingSatan.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
StopPostingSatan.png
203KB, 500x375px
>>51515666
>I missed my cue
FUCK!
I am required by contract to post this.
>>
>>51515894
Who was it?
>>
>>51515866
You're really the only one who has expressed these problems so far anon.
We have several gamey jumps. This one is not anymore of a problem than those are.
Especially not since it explicitly states a regular non hellfire Diablo jump can still be made.
I don't think it's a bad jump nor do I think it should exclusively be on SB. Although when did he even say he was from SB?
>>
>>51515883
Like, half of it is missing. Very WIP.

Oh, and the reason I was looking at uploads in the first place...

>Special companion cost decreased by 100
>Special companion own cp increased
>Jumper only item stipend of 200.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>51515889
Huh, fair enough. Man Mythological monsters are fucking crazy shit huh? Sounds similar to a Kelpie, which are horses that drag people out to sea and drown them. Also from Scottish origin.
The fuck is it with Scots and being drowned by horses?

I'm not gonna go that far, but I will stop her plans. I'm a believer in Redemption after all.
>>
>>51515818
Talk like that makes you give Jumpers a bad name.
Get it! I'll see myself out
>>
>>51515889
>replace every bone in her body with a replica composed of the concept of mortal agony
Brutal.
>>
>>51515889
>>51515918
>Forgetting that Nuckelavee are also plague monsters that ride up from underwater to spread disease and kill the entire countryside around wherever they tread.
>>
>>51515912
Why? Why does jumper get a free item stipend? Why are costs decreased? Is there any reason beyond you wanted more stuff?
>>
>>51515906
It was Kotomine, he was working behind the scenes with Assassin and actually killed Rin though Karen doesn't know. He told her that if she didn't do it this woman would hurt her Mommy. Without Rin... things didn't go well for Shirou and Kotomine won.
>>
>>51515861

No, I'm doing a jump for Diablo Hellfire because I rather liked the game and would like to explore the game in various jump stories and figured I'd share

That said the canon doesn't exactly line up with the rest of the games or lore.

I'd personally love to also see a Diablo World Jump, I don't see them as a conflict at all.

>>51515910

Basically, exactly.

Also, an updated version of the WIP.
>>
>>51515889
>I'm fairly certain you can stop her from attacking the Fall Maiden the first time. The jump starts early enough.
As a special consideration for early jumpers, you don't even need to win. If you show up to the fight with Amber, you just need to be enough of a punching bag that the fight lasts 30 seconds longer than it did in canon. That'll buy Qrow enough time to show up and turn things around.

Also, if the update ever happens, I want to suggest a new Super-Luck semblance that both effects yourself and bleeds onto nearby people that you consider friends. I also want to suggest that the fluff mentions that Qrow gives you the stink eye every time he sees you.
>>
>>51515875>>51515894
Bretty gud. Is there more writing coming for this build?
>>
>>51515910
Mist of Shadows is one of the members of the SB JC thread. You can click over there and find them yourself.

The fact that we have several gamey jumps doesn't mean it's a good thing, or that one jump that manages to do it well excuses a jump like this which is....well it's terrible.

As for the rest you're entitled to your opinion. But as for me personally, I think it's crap and if they're not willing to do anything other than repeat the same bullshit to justify the problems with it in response to criticism then I'm certainly not going to be supportive of it.
>>
>>51515985
So do you just spy on them over there or something? Because for someone that doesn't like them you sure seem to know a lot.
>>
>>51515933
The item stipend is mostly to buy Robo parts with. Customization is literally (part of) the name of the game.

The price drop is because the special companion options only had 100 cp more, but costed four times as much, and I thought that was silly.

I've never actually made a build for any of my own jumps. Like, ever.
>>
>>51515981
>update
Wait what? This is news to me.
>>
>>51515997
The name in the doc is pretty big tip off anon. Doesn't take much effort to open a tab and do a google search.

I also have their forum bookmarked for some of the fanfics and quests I think are neat over there. Even if I don't want anything to do with their JC community.
>>
>>51516022
Like, weeks to a month ago Clover mentioned wanting to update it. The thread convinced him to wait for the season to end since we're very much in a "shocking reveal" area.
>>
>>51516022
>>
>>51515997
>So do you just spy on them over there or something? Because for someone that doesn't like them you sure seem to know a lot.
Well this is the person who likes to drive jumpmakers away.
He also is the guy who brings up being from SB as a bad thing at every opportunity, like everything related to it should be automatically dismissed. It is his way to keep on victimizing people after they have been driven away.
>>
>>51512592
You know if I was making OC villains and threats for my jumper a organization of shippers going to different universes to mind control their favorite ships together would be one of them.
>>
>>51515977
Changelog?

>>51515985
I'm not saying that it's good that it's gamey. I'm saying that it doesn't matter much. Could it be better? probably; most things can be, but it reminds me of an older time in /jc/ when jumps were more an opportunity to visit the setting rather than a massive undertaking of getting everything just right. I think you're being overly harsh is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>51515984
Unfortunately I think I if I tried to do more I would likely wind up with a small book worth of stuff on it. I think this is it for this build. Though it would be interesting to see her try and take on JUMPER and the other grail wars I think this caught the important part of the story. In particular that she has a new "friend" to help guide her and be her confident.
>>
>>51516069
I thought she might get replaced with JUMPER somehow.
>>
>>51515977
>I'm doing a jump for Diablo Hellfire . . .
So why not narrow the scope so its only a Hellfire jump? The doc says 1 and Hellfire.
>>
>>51515859
>why has he uploaded copies of at least three jumps
because anons have been lazy about putting stuff on the drive, and he wants them on the drive and not lost and forgotten?
>>
>>51516087
Not the jump maker, but I'm guessing it's because Hellfire is the expansion pack for Diablo 1, it's the same game just with bonus content. Like a pre-internet sales version of DLC, basically.
>>
>>51515843
They can if you want.

>>51515783
Buddy, a bit of advice. Speaking as someone who's first two jumps were for video games, people generally write jumps for settings, video game or not, because they want to make stories with them. That includes video games. Unless it's a part of the setting that it's a video game (Like for example, Disgaea with it's parody mechanics).

If you want to make a game that happens only in one video game, it would still be a good idea to include setting details from outside games if they're relevant to the video game, if I worded that correctly.
>>
>>51516067
That's fair enough I suppose, but in the end I don't like offering critique and getting nothing but excuses in return.

I lurk far more than I post and I tend to avoid offering any, so actually going through with it and getting waved off doesn't sit will with me. It's petty but not much different than what I expected.

Diablo is an extremely interesting franchise too and deserves a whole lot better than this.
>>
>>51516067

Ah, right... the resurrect scroll got changed to a book and the companion stuff was tossed... imbue got some words fixed... grammar on the barkeep's sign quest. Fixed the healer flaw name in one quest.

>>51516087

Ah... because it's the same town... and you can't do a Hellfire quest without Diablo... I mean sure, you can call it Hellfire/Diablo 1...

Hmm, Hellfire (Diablo?)
Would that help?
>>
>>51516078
That would have been an interesting Idea but I wouldn't have gone with it because I am trying to develop my renegade jumper where as JUMPER is a completely different person. Also I believe if JUMPER kills you, both of you are erased; they don't get to continue to live.
>>
>>51514899
>Buu race options 100cp too large to make a Buu girl companion.

Why live?
>>
>>51516117
>Hellfire (Diablo?)
Yeah, you've said that you're making this a game mechanic jump, so I'd like to leave the possibility for a more lore-based D1 jump.
>>
>>51515859
He's the one who got into that pissing match with Yoro. He has also slipped Ready Player One back into the folder, despite it not having been reposted here for more review. It's still a complete mess of meta powers.
>>
>>51516136
Just to suffer.
>>
>>51516136
Become a Majin yourself and create your own majin waifu the same way Buu did.
>>
>>51516175
Steal Mr. Satan's porn?
>>
>>51516186
>Multiverse didn't have a universe where Mr. Satan really is the strongest
>>
>>51516105
You seem them as excuses, they seem to be justifications to be. Just because you dislike the idea of the entire jump doesn't mean you should dismiss everything the jump maker says. Your critique is saying the entire jump is bad as is and should be completely rewritten to have an entirely different focus. What do you expect them to say?
>>
>>51516101

You worded it correctly. I'm not unwilling to include general stuff from the other two games it's just that in certain cases, like the (hellfire) monk, they don't match the other two games in lore, as in they aren't the same as the Diablo 3 monk so the information about them is only found in Hellfire. I put in the basics.

The warrior in Diablo 1, isn't who they later said he was... as none of the dialogue matches... if you'd really been the prince's other son... a hell of a lot of dialogue would have been different. The warrior would have been killing his undead father (the skeleton king) and his brother was Diablo... none of that happened. The dialogue mentioned nothing about the warrior being anyone of importance.

>>51516142
Absolutely fuckinglutely!

Name changed to Hellfire(Diablo) to avoid confusion and to happily and gleefully allow for a Diablo 1 lore based jump.
>>
>>51515875
>Sorcerer’s apprentice -2nd magic (500, Discount
Why the 2nd? Considering where you are going with this guy, I would think the 4th (the destruction magic) would be more appropriate.
>>
>>51516248
>Name changed to Hellfire(Diablo) to avoid confusion and to happily and gleefully allow for a Diablo 1 lore based jump.
Awesome. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51516205
Take drawback that lets you appear early, then use the Android Plans ans the potential unlocking ritual to make him one.
>>
>>51516248
Then use fanwank to reconcile the discrepancies in canon or mention somewhere in the notes that the canon isn't consistant and that if people have issues with it, tell them to use fanwank.
>>
How to beat the multiverse tourney with in jump means:

Have a both you and a companion buy the Perk that makes you a match for Gohan. Buy the fusion earrings to merge the two of you together.

Since Gohan was stronger than Goku/Vegeta having two fighters of Gohan's level fused should let you match or surpass Vegetto, the strongest fighter in the tournament.

Would this work?
>>
>>51516144
>pissing match with Yoro
What? Is this old drama or something, because I don't remember what you're talking about.
>>
>>51516321
Vegeto has also had over ten years to grow even stronger, it's made a point that he's much stronger then when he fought Buu, since that was before even the teenaged Bra was born. He's not for sure the strongest either. His daughter Bra can at least go to Super Saiyan 2 and seems to be near that level, Gast and Lychee are both near that level through various means, we've not seen Zen Buu seriously fight and if his claims are true he could be just as if not stronger.

Still, it's definitely a good start.
>>
>>51516304

Note 4) Canon gets a bit messy between Diablo 1 and the rest of the games and expansions, feel free to fanwank a solution that works for you, if you want the warrior to be a prince, go for it.
>>
>>51514474

I said this when I broke the mass brainwashing in the tiny horse jump with the Conversion Bureau drawback

>"You say humans are monsters, but you're worse than anyone they've ever had in their history! You kill and brainwash not just them but your own kind as well! Shredding away their identities until there is nothing left but a mindless puppet. If humans are monsters, then YOU ARE THE DEVIL HIMSELF!"
>>
>>51516321
Besides the fact that Vegetto isn't the strongest you'd also have to deal with the magician XXIII or whatever his name is. You know, the guy who beat him instantly?
>>
>>51516321
You still need to worry about shenanigans, remember that Vegito actually LOST, but that's not half bad.

On a related note, is taking the drawback that forces you to fight the strongest competitors actually that big a deal? I mean, you're required to win the tournament, so even if you don't fight the strongest competitors you still need to fight the people who beat them.
>>
Are there, like, any intermissions in multiverse, or is it just one potential fight after another?
>>
>>51516367
I think the difference is that you might only need to fight one of them at the end, not all of them in and out of the ring. You'll be in a lot worse condition if you're constantly having to fight, physically and in relation to your energy stores.
>>
Ok, were are on page 10, not a lot for the shitposter to work with. Red, if you are there, how goes the Marvel Cinematic Universe Part Deux Jump?
>>
>>51516378
There's lunch breaks in the middle of each round and they stop for 12 hours after each round to have dinner and give people a chance to socialise and get some sleep.
>>
>>51516378
There are several intermissions that last a short time, with the longest being about a day IIRC
>>
>>51516378
I think they take a lunch break at one point.
>>
>>51516367
Well several of the seriously bullshit characters lose before you would need to fight them, the drawback ensures that you need to fight people like Vegetto.
>>
>>51516340
It was a short exchange that happened a few weeks ago centered around the upload folder. This brett guy was being kind of a dick about the whole thing.
>>
>>51516266
It's going to be helpful for later. Also it should let her draw on mana and knowledge from versions of her from other universes so it can be quite useful.
>>
>>51516359
He has good hax but a jumper will have better hax.
>>
>>51516358
Have you ever read the fic "Worlds Where It Wouldn't Work"? It's pretty great, it uses the TCB premise in various fictional worlds where Celestia would fail. Either from humanity pretty handily proving her position wrong, proving her right in such a way that it backfires horribly on her, or the local powers that be just being too strong for her to do anything. Lots of good stuff in there.
>>
So you need god ki to even attempt to fight someone like Beerus or Whis, right? Would a Celldroid who took the Super drawback be fucked? Could they eat a Kai or become a SSG to gain god ki?
>>
>>51516428
That would be using out of jump means, anon. If we take that into account your build might as well be trivial considering the shenanigans jumpers get up to
>>
>>51516226
Congrats anon, you actually puzzled out what I've been saying. The entire jump is bad and should be completely rewritten with an entirely different focus.

I'm done with this though, it's just gonna be a back and forth where he gets defended from critique and I get called a shitposter.

You want to support this jump so be it, unless he makes some major changes I'm certainly not gonna do so.
>>
>>51516359
Buy Magic to deal with that?
>>
>>51516458
Good point. . . Damn this is tough. Even if you have top tier power there is no reliable way to win with in jump means. Really wish it didn't have the chain loss if you can't win the tournament.
>>
>>51516445

I have in fact read that already. It's an entertaining fic. In my case, due to the version I chose I actually broke the brainwashing/corruption on Celestia that caused her to become evil in the first place. I had to stop her from killing herself multiple times.
>>
>>51516490
Yeah, I gotta say that feels more like it should be a 200 or 300 CP drawback.
>>
>>51516490
Do as >>51516486 said and buy magic. Then you at least have a (sliver of a) chance at beating magic bullshit guy and can essentially ring out anyone tougher than you, of which there is like 1 or 2 unless Beerus gets involved for some reason
>>
So I just finished AF. It's a decent enough read, even if the plot is completely recycled.

Jump when?
>>
>>51516542
Rule 1.
>>
>>51516519
>and can essentially ring out anyone tougher than you
That'll only work the first time, then they'll just use their speed to bash your skull in before you get a chance.

Speed perks might be necessary, but what we've got in the chain may not be enough.
>>
>>51516321
Perhaps become a Super Saiyan God at the start of the jump with 5 Saiyan Companions, spend the next year training to reach Super Saiyan Blue?
>>
>>51516490
>>51516517
You morons realise there is a 0cp drawback that can give you years or decades more time to train in any universe and potentially way more with specific universes? Do people not even bother reading jumps anymore and just whine when they can't buy an instant win?
>>
>>51516542
>AF
Da fuck is that?
>>
>>51516560
Hyper Clock Up or whatever it's called? The one that lets you outrun time.
>>
>>51516542
What is AF?
>>
>>51516490
You could always just bullrush XXIII. He's actually pretty weak, as it's implied that 18 could beat him (which is weird, since he was able to insta-kill a fragment of Zen Buu that was spying on him), so just don't get cocky like Vegito did.
>>
>>51516278

Anything in particular that you can think of for where I should add some lore or do some other tweaks to things?
>>
>>51516560
Anon there are several ways to go stupid fast in the chain. Even if they aren't spelled out in a speed perk. Relativistic speeds are babby mode now.
>>
>>51516560
I mean, assuming he has Potential Unleashed and is a fusion with a companion who has it speed really shouldn't be an issue

>>51516575
>>51516584
Dragon Ball AF. Specifically the YoungJiji version
>>
>>51516575
>>51516584

It's a shitty post-GT fan comic made by Toyotaro years back before Battle of Gods was a thing. He now works on the official Dragon Ball Super manga.
>>
>>51516502
What actually brainwashes her? Isn't she a god or something?
>>
>>51516570
That is a good strategy I suppose, though needing to be the most powerful thing in DBZ is still a pretty tough requirement just to not end your chain.
>>
So, biggest threats in Dragon Ball Multiverse:

>Zen Buu, who's absorbed all the saiyans, Piccolo, and Bulma, and has magic superior to the Dragon Balls
>Vegito, I shouldn't have to explain this
>Broly, same thing here
>XXIII, who has magic that can teleport you into a different dimension as well as access to a set of Dragon Balls which he uses to cheat
>Cell, who's Super Perfect and has been training
>King Cold, who's a match for Perfect Cell in his sixth form and is actually Ginyu
>Dr. Lychee, who can summon ALL the spirits of the people he's killed
>Bra, who's...really strong, I guess?
>Universe 15 (I think) Gohan, who's basically an Ultimate Gohan that actually kept training
Anyone I missed?
>>
>>51516596
Nah, if you're making a game jump then you're on the right track. You've included all the stuff that was broken: the fun broken stuff and the horribly irritating broken stuff. The broken and unbalanced parts of D1 were half the fun.
>>
All this dbz talk.

Still no sexy saiyans.

That race died out for a reason.
>>
>>51516445
>Mewtwo scolding Xlestia.
>The everything-beam.

Oh wow. This is /hilarious/.
>>
>>51516661
Or you could do what many do in the tournament and be smart instead of just being the most retarded DBZ cliche possible and compete with only raw power. XXI beat one of the strongest guys in the tournament that way. King Cold almost beat Bra by taking advantage of her ego. Cheat, lie, steal, take advantage of knowledge of the characters to abuse their weak points. You can win if you use both power and intelligence and trickery. If you're only relying on pure power, you're not going to be able to win without outside stuff or using that one drawback.
>>
>>51516690
Goku and Raditz' mom is pretty hot in multiverse.
>>
>>51516631

In the TCB fic I chose it was Tirek, or rather what remains of him. He was a lot stronger and smarter than he was in canon. The story combined G1 and G4, with the war on humanity being a long, drawn out revenge plot against Megan for defeating him.
>>
>>51516690
Speaking of DBZ waifus.
Remember that the 18 from Universe 14 has no Krillin, she can be waifued without screwing over the space duck.
>>
>>51516672
>Bra, who's...really strong, I guess?
She beat Ginyu/Cold in base form and knocked out Vegito after transforming. And yeah, you missed Super Duper Namekian, who's probably a bigger threat than anyone else on that list.
>>
>>51516699
You could also really help your chances by picking the right universe, since I believe the fighters are numbered according to that, which indicates who they'll fight. There's a big chart on the multiverse website of the fighting brackets, so you could pretty easily set yourself up to have a bunch of easier fights while everyone else wears themselves out.

Doing it this way means you don't reveal any of your own tricks until you have to instead of wasting them on guys that aren't the strongest in the tournament.
>>
>>51516690
They're busy waxing their legs.
>>
>>51516698
Just wait for the Raildex chapter, where Index lectures Xelestia on how it's obvious that she was evil, winged unicorns have been a symbol of darkness since the time of the Achaemenid Persian empire. Also, an alicorn is a word for a unicorn's horn, not a winged unicorn, Xelestia clearly put zero research into the story she told everyone. It's a funny chapter.
>>
>>51516452
Cell has normal ki. Only 1-19 lack ki.
>>
>>51516142
Simple solution then. This jump doesn't make it to the drive, and somebody else makes a proper D1 jump instead, whatever that means.
>>
>>51516708
That's interesting. Is there no main canon reason for it though? I though TCB Celestia was just supposed to be shitty.
>>
>>51516690
Bra's pretty hot. The one who trains, at least. The other a shit.
>>
>>51516751
>>
File: WSNSBackHood[1].jpg (427KB, 504x896px) Image search: [Google]
WSNSBackHood[1].jpg
427KB, 504x896px
Is the Hidie Hoodie from Slice of Life as OP as I think it is?
Clearly not an SEP field, but it sounds like it could let you walk out of a police station after being arrested, without anybody trying to stop you.
>>
>>51516690

Well then clearly it's our responsibility as Jumpers to repopulate the Saiyan race!

>>51516721

18 from Universe 14 also helped genocide the Earth . She's a shit.

>>51516776

>liking Mary Sue Universe 17 Bra

Poor taste
>>
>>51516791
He could have been worse. He could have actually like Mary Sue from Universe 2.
>>
>>51516721
I'm about a third of the way through now. Is that the one cyborg Yamcha is trying to redeem?
>>
>>51516797
Yes, jumper should help with that and then waifu her.
>>
>>51516746
I know. What I'm saying is don't you need God Ki to hurt Beerus?
>>
>>51516805
>>51516797

Why would you waifu a version of 18 who would kill you without ever giving a shit?
>>
>>51516779
why does this jump get to make it if it shares the same problems as SJ-Chan's jumps, but SJ-Chan's jumps still aren't permitted to go up? SJ-Chan's also making a Diablo jump for this drive as well anyways, one that will include D1.
>>
>>51516819
She is having a redemption arc anon.
>>
>>51516810
Even if you do, remember that Cell has Goku and Vegeta's DNA, and is thus a possible candidate to become a SSG or equivalent, and he also has Frieza's DNA and is thus a possible candidate to become Golden Cell or an equivalent. So it's not hard to fanwank something where Cell gets god ki.
>>
>>51516823
This guy's not a gigantic faggot that repeatedly pisses of a majority of the people that actively respond. It's a sad truth but it is the truth. You fuck around with people enough and you'll get fucked with back.
>>
So if Cell can go Super Saiyan and has Zenkai and Namek regen, do you think he could do the Namek super form, too?
>>
>>51516848
He does in Multiverse. Turns into a kaiju to fight Hirudegarn.
>>
>>51516829

Really? Haven't read DBM in a while.

Well given Vegeta got redeemed and he blew up planets too I suppose it's not impossible. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>51516835
>>51516810
Also, if I'm remembering right, gods have to earn their place as gods. So you could probably pick the right universe and become a god of something.
>>
>>51516823
Because he's listening to anons suggestions and offering compromises based off of said feedback. He isn't just responding to whoever he likes and saying uh huh to those he doesn't.

He's being accommodating, staying true to the IP, the aspect of it he intends to convert to a jump, and all of that is what's earning him good will.

It's not that fucking hard, anon. I'm sorry your waifu steps on her meat, but Hellfireanon is doing it right.
>>
Alright, so long as we're on the subject, I'm reworking my build and I was wondering if Val said the bought version of Kaio-ken has anything over just learning it?
>>
>>51516751

Let's see... jump chain has been around a while and Diablo 1 has been out for 20 years, in other words, if someone had wanted to do a Diablo jump they had plenty of time. I can't really see anyone doing a Diablo Hellfire Jump, so I don't really see this as a conflict to anyone's creative en-devours as it is a Hellfire (Diablo) jump.

Nothing conflicts with anyone's ability to make a Diablo world jump.
>>
>>51516690
>Still no sexy saiyans

I intend to rectify that. Potentially by turning some humans into Saiyans if necessary.
>>
>>51516878
I don't think so, though learning it, isn't it pretty hard? It's not like King Kai just hands the stuff out to anyone.
>>
>>51516823
So what problems are those again?
Because the only thing that really needs to get fixed right now is duping, and theres already a couple ways that could go.
>>
>>51516887
I have at least three different technique copying perks/abilities. I can probably figure it out if I can see someone do it.
>>
>>51516882
>tailsandhipsbutnotitties/10
>>
But what about becoming a LSSJ4SSGSS?
>>
>>51516906
>LSSJ4SSJGSSJ4
FTFY
>>
>>51516906
I'm not a slav, anon. I need vowels in my life.
>>
>>51516906
Don't let your dreams be dreams, anon.
>>
>>51516904
>no titties
>not seeing the monkey mammaries on SSJ4 Bulma
>>
>>51516889

I'm happy to fix it, I'd like suggestions on what works while keeping the thematic bits...

a curse for the items being more stealable than other things...

shop keepers not buying them or something...

insert ideas...
>>
>>51516733
Is his real name Super Duper Namekian?
>>
>>51516906
I think you might need to go to the DBZ endjump as well for that one. SSGSS and SSJ4 are mutually exclusive canons.
>>
>>51516924
I need a higher titty per monkeyta than 33.3%
>>
>>51516882
Wonder if you can use Dragon Balls to wish someone into a different species?
>>
>>51516705
I want someone, somewhere, in SOMETHING to express care for Raditz. Not Goku (though understandable), not Bardock, and not their mom, even the later two in their spinoff, ever give a fuck about Raditz.
>>
>>51516889
Nothing needs to get fixed, can you stop trying to shove your agenda in? Duping is completely fine and represents the game perfectly well as people have already said. If anything, it's already been nerfed from what hacking the Diablo jump was capable of.
>>
File: tumblr_n8crr1XLmt1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg (998KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8crr1XLmt1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
998KB, 1280x720px
>>51516690
>>
>>51516690
I'm PROBABLY going to go Saiyan, because out of the other options, only Majins have females. Cell, Frost Demons, and Namekians are all a boy's club.
>>
>>51516878
I always figured bought skills will always be at least slightly better than if you learn them on your own.

IE sure you could work up to that level but if you had bought it and then trained in addition to that. . .

>>51516938
I could use one of my wishes for winning the tournament to turn a waifu into a majin girl!
>>
>>51516945
Isn't he with the snake woman in hell?
>>
>>51516938
Happens in DBO.
>>
>>51516934
If you take a 0cp drawback Super and GT can be canon at the price of having to face people from those universes in the tournament.
>>
>>51516957
I doubt that. Considering Shelton couldn't even remove a piece of metal from 18, I doubt he could turn someone into a primordial demon that's existed since the dawn of time.
>>
>>51516920
Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Basically combine all the most powerful SSJ transformations into one monkey abomination.
>>
>>51516932
Haha no. It's Nail, but he absorbed all of the Namekians in order to beat Frieza and then chose his own name, which I've forgotten. He is so far one of the most powerful characters
>>
>>51516934

You can probably get SSJ4 and SSGSS by taking Super Multiverse in DBM.

>>51516938
Probably.

>>51516937
Fair
>>
>>51516945
Universe 3 Mom and Universe 13 Goku both express love and care for Raditz. Hell, Raditz is the favorite child in Universe 3, and Universe 13 is extremely close with his brother, to the point where Universe 13 Goku threw himself in the way of an attack and he's the only Saiyan Raditz refuses to betray, even for more power.
>>
>>51516945
Kakarotto cares (a little bit at least) for Raditz in the universe where he joined Vegeta's group of saiyans.
>>
File: Life.gif (5MB, 430x257px) Image search: [Google]
Life.gif
5MB, 430x257px
>>51516955
>>
>>51516969
But could he turn a primordial demon that's existed since the dawn of time into a waifu?
>>
>>51516994
Yes.

Well, indirectly, at least. Just wish for a bag of infinite candy.
>>
>>51516928
If it's a matter of tone you probably can't fix it. Your writing style just isn't what some people want.
>>
>>51516959
In a spinoff he's her new husbando. Nowhere in mainline, but I guess you can just do the "Accept filler you like." thing.

>>51516983
>>51516989
Well I don't know anything about DBM, but it's nice to hear he's thrown a bone.
>>
>>51516983
Baddock prefers Goku but the mom prefers Raditz in 3 if I remember right.
>>
>>51516993
Eh, you see, my backstory happens without any of my perks. So to take those other races, I have to have been a guy up until the jump starts.
>>
>>51516945

Psycho Goku cares about Raditz even if he doesn't admit it, did the energy blast equivalent of taking a bullet for Raditz despite knowing it might kill him.
>>
>>51516980
Poor Piccolo doesn't even get into the tourney.
>>
>>51516980
Gos carcohn iirc.
>>
>>51516928
I'm not really sure of the best way of how you'd balance it.
People not buying them wouldn't really do much considering that a lot of duping is going to be for personal use.
Maybe having the items dissapear or change back after a while of not being used? That way it still works for general use and consumables, but stockpiling a ton of macguffins isn't viable.

>>51516947
I'm not shoving any agenda. It's broked compared to the rest of the jump. There's very little reason to buy anything else over it even with the mandatory drawbacks.
I'd still like there to be something in there for item duping, but as is it's extrordinarily overpowered.
>>
>>51517037
Gast Carcohl. It's mentioned in the jump.
>>
File: Female Goku & Female Gohan.jpg (112KB, 790x558px) Image search: [Google]
Female Goku & Female Gohan.jpg
112KB, 790x558px
>>51516690
Goku might be hot as a woman if you use that retroactive genderswap perk from Unholy Heights?
>>
>>51516928
There's a small but uncontrollable random chance for them to disappear (get patched/banned) whenever they are to be used (you logging in), and the chance increases if a particular duped item becomes widespread (more likely to be noticed by Blizzard). This issue disappears post-chain.

After all if this is a game jump rather than a lore/setting jump, then game consequences to game exploits should apply; if they don't then this perk overshadows the rest and it's not priced accordingly.
>>
>>51517023
I was gonna just say shove yourself/your friends/whatever into a geneforge pool and shape yourself some tits or somethin
>>
>>51517048
Goku is bad Waifu/husbando material.
>>
>>51517046
Make it 0 CP and give it to everyone for free, then it's not a problem of balancing anymore since every build can have it.
>>
>>51516928
I just dont think the perk fits in thematically

Plus I already have a bias against straight duping
>>
>>51516744
>Persians
>Taking the advice of a people and a culture that exalts incest seriously.
Basically in Zoroastrianism, it's holy to be in love with and marry your sister. Or your mom, aunt, or cousin. Whatever works for you.
>>
>>51516593
Unless the thing that killed Zen Buu's fragment was a different being. IIRC, there were two people speaking in that room.
>>
>>51517079
And then the jump is an OP powergrab.
>>
File: 1410766634421.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1410766634421.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>51517079
Well if there was ever any doubt you were arguing in bad faith it's gone now.
>>
>>51517076
Just to prove your point
Goku is the type of nigga that hires his own assassin so he can have a good fight
>>
>>51516791
>Well then clearly it's our responsibility as Jumpers to repopulate the Saiyan race!
Nappa in DBZ canon wanted to do that. By taking massive harems of human women instead of eradicating them. But Vegeta was short sighted and foolish, and said no.
>>
>>51517056
Consider adding in a multiclienting option that lets you get companions in other game related worlds, or maybe just a command line option that lets you input cheats to change reality. Maybe some DLL hacking perks as well?
>>
>>51517076

Not if you're willing to go to Universe 13 where the point of divergence was Kakarot not hitting his head as a baby and groom him/her into the perfect waifu/husbando.
>>
>>51517109
Could always make a bunch of saiyan children. Just make sure not to accidentally a brolly.
>>
>>51517109
>Nappa in DBZ canon wanted to do that. By taking massive harems of human women instead of eradicating them. But Vegeta was short sighted and foolish, and said no.

The fuck. Is that actually canon?
>>
Thematically it fits fine; it's been a thing since Diablo has been a thing.

Blizzard soul bound items to try and get around it and people STILL dupe items in D3.

Just set it up so there's three different versions of the ability and you're paying the points to roll the dice - Jump Chan's choice on how it works and she has a rule: No backsies.

1) There's a 10% chance whenever you try to use the item it goes back to whatever it was before because "Blizz caught on" or whatever.
2) Duped items change back after a while of not being in use.
3) Works as written already in the jump doc.

It's a 900 point gamble then.
>>
>>51517056
((There's a small but uncontrollable random chance for them to disappear (get patched/banned) whenever they are to be used (you logging in), and the chance increases if a particular duped item becomes widespread (more likely to be noticed by Blizzard). This issue disappears post-chain.

After all if this is a game jump rather than a lore/setting jump, then game consequences to game exploits should apply; if they don't then this perk overshadows the rest and it's not priced accordingly.))

I like this 10% or a 1 on a 1d8? every time the duplicate is used... issues vanishes post chain. It would fit with Jump Chain wanting things interesting.
>>
>>51517109
Shit that could have worked too, I mean it would have taken time and a lot of inbreeding but it could have worked.
>>
>>51517070
Oh, yes, that's on the table. I just prefer to go natural when possible. It basically doesn't matter what race I pick as a base in that situation, and I was already going to do it for the end jump.
>>
>>51517048
>>51517076
Just as Piccolo is the better dad, Piccolo is also the better genderflipped waifu.
>>
File: 1485962756069.jpg (437KB, 1210x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485962756069.jpg
437KB, 1210x1280px
>>51517116

>Not purposefully making your own Broly as a trump card in the Multiverse Tournament.

It's you can't even into eugenics, Anon.
>>
>>51517120
Yes. Nappa comments on it in one panel while they were talking about coming to Earth after Raditz's defeat. He's impressed with Gohan's power, and thinks breeding with humans will let them not only get the closest thing they can to a repopulated saiyan race, but also perhaps become even stronger. Vegeta shoots it down the very next panel.
>>
>>51517127
>>51517126
I think it needs much harsher limits then those when there's no limits on how many times you can do it. Who gives a shit if there's a chance it might disappear when you can just make as many as you want from the original? It's a 'limit' that doesn't effectively limit it at all.
>>
>>51517095
That speaks more on the people who take that perk than the jump itself. Like >>51517126 said, this perk fits the jump perfectly well, hacking the game has always been a thing. There's no reason not to offer it as it is, and giving it for free just lets people make the choice for themselves without consequence to their build. We have plenty of places that offer duplication methods.
>>
>>51517126
>Blizzard soul bound items to try and get around it and people STILL dupe items in D3.
>Just set it up so there's three different versions of the ability and you're paying the points to roll the dice - Jump Chan's choice on how it works and she has a rule: No backsies.
>1) There's a 10% chance whenever you try to use the item it goes back to whatever it was before because "Blizz caught on" or whatever.
>2) Duped items change back after a while of not being in use.
>3) Works as written already in the jump doc.
>It's a 900 point gamble then.

I like this one too...
>>
>>51517146
Nonmoon translation?
>>
>>51517162
There's no jump that offers limitless, free and infinite duplication like this. All other jumps have some form of time limit on how how often you can copyand often cost as much if not more then this too.
>>
Why is the Lunar's jump WIP in the new uploads folder? It's so obviously not finished it's not even funny. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the author didn't put it there, so whomever DID put it there, knock if off.
>>
>>51517127
10%. Keep in mind it's not just one of the copies you made disappearing, it's what you duped and all of its copies. That's how it went in the game (if Blizz didn't just ban your account outright).
>>
>>51517159

Well shit. I would have loved to see that universe in Dragon Ball Multiverse.

Vegeta, Nappa, and their horde of half-Saiyan children. At least a dozen each.

>>51517168

No clue sadly.
>>
>>51517162
Why not just give it a limit on how often it can be used?
>>
>>51517191
That on the other hand, is a much better limit for it.
>>
And just make any issues from the gamble disappear post Spark so it's not a sunk cost fallacy...

Or make it cost nothing and everyone gets it then no one is penalized for not taking it. There are several methods to do it already.
>>
>>51517202
>Or make it cost nothing and everyone gets it then no one is penalized for not taking it. There are several methods to do it already.
Stop trying to push your broken ass free perk, no ones fooled.
>>
>>51517178
Then this one can be the first. This is a game jump, not a lore/setting jump, it only makes sense to offer things that are unique to playing the game.
>>
>>51517202
This entire gameplay glitch shit is completely retarded, you just wanna justify a second Too Many Items/Cheat Mode
>>
>>51517161
Well it does keep you from outfitting an army or taking the original item while handing off the dupe to it's original owner consequence free.
Personal use might as well be unlimited, but when it comes mass use the effect is diminished severely.
>>
>>51517215
Yeah, how about no.
>>
I'm not the guy who initially said that. I'm the guy who posted the gambling with Jump-Chan option.
>>
File: 1480630135500.gif (8KB, 234x224px) Image search: [Google]
1480630135500.gif
8KB, 234x224px
>>51516882
Is it bad that I want to make GT canon for the sole reason that I think slightly more monkey-like Saiyan girls are extra cute?
>>
>>51517223
I seriously doubt most people will use it for anything but personal use. Look at any of the other duping options so far and try to honestly tell me they're used for more then personal use in any but the rarest of cases.
>>
>>51517228
Look man you need to learn how to link posts.
>>
>>51517229
Absolutely nothing wrong with that my friend.
>>
>>51517229

No it is not bad at all. In fact you can probably get the potential to reach both SSJ4 AND SSGSS by taking Super Multiverse.

Of course depending on your starting universe it might be harder or easier to achieve those forms.
>>
File: THE FUN STOPS HERE.jpg (429KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
THE FUN STOPS HERE.jpg
429KB, 1440x1080px
>>
>>51517242
I don't get why people are so offended at it being offered if it's just going to be for personal use. It's not like somebody else taking it will affect their chain. The jump is good enough to go on the drive as it is.
>>
If I intended to stick around and wasn't mostly here for the moment because all the talk about trying to find monkey (saiyan) titties amused me so much I'd worry about that.

(How do I link posts?)
>>
>>51517229
I can't possibly think of a better reason.
>>
>>51517276
So you're the type to argue that all SJ chan jumps should get on the drive in their original form? Or that we should have kept Tera's jumps as they originall were? Get the fuck outta here.
>>
Is there a perk that will protect your allies or minions from being corrupted or subverted (e.g. by a telepathic enemy)?
>>
>>51517229
Take gt with the vegeto verse, get potential while avoiding thenstory.
>>
>>51517276
You might as well not post here then, since you've obviously got no stake in the argument and you're just going to make things annoying. If you want it, just say you have it in your own chain and leave people who care about it to argue.
>>
Does anyone have the DBZ Multiverse jump? I don't see it on the drive.
>>
The duping perk in the Diablo jump is broken as hell, and this was already pointed out quite a while ago when the author of said jump was first asking for advice on the jump.

They said they weren't going to get rid of it, and I kind of doubt they're going to change it any more than it's already been changed. It was a chore just to convince them to change the price to 600cp and 2 mandatory drawbacks that you don't get points for.

It used to be 300cp, and you got points for the 2 drawbacks, meaning it's effective cost was 0cp.

Anyway I don't think the author is going to be responding to critism. They're waiting for people to go to the google doc and post comments/suggestions there, or at least that's what they implied they were waiting for in the SB thread. Their excuse was that /jc/ 'moves too fast' for them to follow along with it.

And before anyone starts a 'oh they're from SB' shitstorm, the people over there have been trying to point out the problems with the diablo jump as well, the dude's just not really listening.
>>
>>51517276
Pretty sure you're just an idiot who misunderstood what personal use was being referred to as in that context.
>>
>>51517295
Amulet of protection from dnd.
>>
>>51517242
I mean I use Cheat mode to hand copies of stuff out that I already have to people I like. I also borrow items for a moment before duping them and give the original back.
Those sort of things don't really work if the item piffs occasionally when you use it.

>>51517276
Single player really doesn't apply to the contents of a jump.
>>
>>51517126
>you're paying the points to roll the dice
Oh, fuck you. No, Random roll like this are not part of Jump chain. It is point build for a reason, so jumpers are not better or worse depending on the roll. Go back to CYOAG, faggot.
>>
>>51517307
>Moves too fast
Fucking lazy assholes they all are. It's not like you only have a limited time window to respond in, why they keep trying to use that full of holes excuse I'll never understand.
>>
>>51517168
I don't have the translation but the character girl is the legendary super saiyan shown in the trailer for the new arc. She goes from a cute shy looking girl to She-Broli
>>
>>51516756

Well since TCB isn't canon there is no canon reason for Celestia to be evil there. But since the drawback in the jump says you can pick any version of the TCB as long as it's a challenge, I went with one that actually made sense.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/42449/the-conversion-bureau-the-other-side-of-the-spectrum
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>51517229
Just remember to make Pic Related canon.
>>
>>51517307
Anon he's been listening in this very thread.
He's already changed a few things and has shown he's willing to make compromises.
Even on the perk your talking about.
>>
That's a different person; and he's currently editing the document to incorporate something different into the Duping thing right now...

So No.51517307 you're wrong on all counts.

And he's also been taking criticism here for the past several hours.
>>
>Hail of arrows
>You can cast a spell that calls down arrows on enemies around you
Is this seriously a capstone worthy perk in this jump? It's sort of feeling like an excuse to get certain things.
>>
>>51517307
Brellin is that you?
No maymaying here I'm asking seriously.
>>
>>51517329
Not sure the dude cares honestly. Even the SB peeps have been saying that if he's not going to at least try to read responses in the /jc/ thread that he shouldn't post it in the /jc/ thread at all.
>>
>>51517303
Check the Uploads folder.
>>
>>51517307
Either /jc/ gives in and lets the jump go up, or the author gives up and does something about it. If the latter isn't likely, then just wait for Brutus to come on and tell him to put the jump up, or reject it. People have already suggested just blocking the jump, but they got slapped down, so the jump is going up to the drive eventually.
>>
>Imbue 600
>Vizjerai Enchantment 400
Why is the same perk offered twice at different prices?
>>
>>51517371
I did, though somehow I managed to miss it anyway. . .
>>
>>51517355
For fucks sake link your posts. You are not only samefagging the most obviously ever you are being retarded about how you samefag.
>>
>>51517376
You're so transparently obviously trying to shut down criticism of the jump so you can get your infinite copy perk. It's pathetic.
>>
>>51517348

I must know the name of this OC and her creator.
>>
Is there a perk that makes people/the goverment turn a blind eye from where you got all your money?
>>
>>51517307
>Anyway I don't think the author is going to be responding to critism. They're waiting for people to go to the google doc and post comments/suggestions there, or at least that's what they implied they were waiting for in the SB thread. Their excuse was that /jc/ 'moves too fast' for them to follow along with it.

I'm pretty sure the bit about moving too fast was someone else. I've been here working on the jump a while and my initial post admitted it's broken and needed fixed.

I disagreed with tossing the dupping ability not fixing it.
>>
>>51517395
I asked how to right up the thread.

But I just figured it out; excuse me for living because I didn't remember how to do so.
>>
>>51517396
The jump has been criticized plenty, and people said that the criticism was overly harsh, so you can stop your witch hunting already.
>>
>>51517426
People said one guy's critique was too harsh, stop lying. And there's no limit on feedback given before something is considered done.

It's pathetic trying to push this like you're doing.
>>
>>51517285
Click on the post number.
>>
>>51517307
Didn't SJ-Chan already claim Diablo anyways? Though that may have been awhile ago.
>>
>>51517444
Man fuck SJ. If she was making this we'd have the duping perk and she'd just ignore any feedback on it.
>>
>>51517404
Doo Family Dog Collar in the Scooby Doo jump, complete with images, should have you covered. It causes a 'mystery' which is quickly solved at the start of every jump that 'proves' that you legally own all your stuff.
>>
>>51517404
Probably Yes, but I cannot remember a specific example.

Now for specific sources of money there are many perks/items that have a "and no one sees problem/has a problem" for a specific revenue stream.

Having a "You begin the jump in a high position" can probably do what you want due to political back scratching and corruption.
>>
>>51517398
I don't know her name, but I'm pretty sure Plague drew that one. You know, the guy who draws lewd and smug monstergirls and furries, trifusions, Resident Evil characters, and the Best Friends Zaibatsu.

They should make him a core member with Liam gone desu.
>>
>>51517444
SJ-chan has claimed the regular trilogy.
She was going to do some wierd super triple jump thing with it where you go from one right onto the next.
I have no idea how far along that is though.
>>
>>51517398
Chirei and Plague of Gripes respectively
>>
>>51517455
No need to be hyperbolic. I seriously doubt SJ would include something like the duping perk. They at least pretend to acknowledge internal balancing in their jumps.
>>
>>51517380

The smith perk imbued the item at the time of crafting as an extra and without having to hunt any prefixes and suffixes down.

Enchanting is after market and takes time to collect the various prefixes and suffixes.

Issues with the pricing?

Also...

1 Copies Items.
2-4 10% of the time the original item breaks. Duplicates can't be copied.
5-8 Duplicated items have a 1 in 10 chance of burning up and doing something unlucky to the user?

More ideas for the random chat?
>>
>>51517444
The jumpmaker of this jump is already allowing for multiple Diablo jumps on the drive, so even if this one gets up it won't stop SJ-Chan's diablo lore jump, or somebody else's Diablo 1 lore jump.
>>
>>51517455
Careful Timmy, you wouldn't want Red to think you were cheating on her.
>>
>>51517496
SJ hate is totally different than Red hate.
It's like the polar opposite thing.
>>
>>51517488
Random for something you're spending 600cp, 900cp in opportunity costs when you factor in mandatory drawbacks, is retarded.
>>
>>51517487
He's just the SB hater looking to stir up shit against SJ and other jumpmakers that he's driven over to SB.
>>
File: Ahahahahahahahaha.gif (995KB, 280x201px) Image search: [Google]
Ahahahahahahahaha.gif
995KB, 280x201px
>>51517487
You're adorable.
>>
>>51517488
I don't think rolling for it is a good idea.
Having a flat rate of breakage would be less trouble to keep track of.
>>
>>51517508
Ah. Makes sense. Some people just gotta troll, cause their lives are empty and meaningless. Crab bucket behavior at its finest.
>>
>>51517488
Just make it have a 10% chance of erasing the original and all copies. That seems to fit and balance out the power involved.

Also you really need to work on all the stuff in this jump because it's fucking ugly and boring and plain as shit. There's no life to it, the perks are mostly just boring single abilities and the ones that aren't really outclass everything else on the same price tier. Your jump is nowhere near completion if you're aiming to make something good and not just shit out shit.
>>
>>51517337
New arc of what? Multiverse? Super?
>>
>>51517488
>1 Copies Items.
>2-4 10% of the time the original item breaks. Duplicates can't be copied.
>5-8 Duplicated items have a 1 in 10 chance of burning up and doing something unlucky to the user?
>More ideas for the random chat?
Yeah, don't do this at all.
Is not even sort of related to issues of Duplicating in the game. Slap a "copying a CP item gives you the closest non CP version as appropriate" and call it a day.
>>
>>51517506

Yes, I'd rather know what I'm getting. Like a percentage chance to blow up the original and the duplicate.
>>51517531

Agreed.
>>
>>51517483
It'd be hard to do the trilogy lore-wise, the devs have publicly acknowledged that D3 lore is different in places from D1-2 lore and that it's intentional. The timelines don't /quite/ match up either.
>>
>>51517505
>SJ hate is totally different than Red hate.
It all sounds like whining little baby people butthurt they didn't get their way on jump they did not make.

Yes, even Your super special complaints sound like entitled whining to everyone else.
>>
Not to mention that D1 has very little lore compared to D2 or D3 in the first place. It was a game to test the waters with that blew up into a massive success.
>>
>>51517556
Nether do the Geneforge timelines, but those are all one jump
>>
>>51517570
I haven't been whining at all.
Those are just the facts.
>>
This thread is most active and united when they're engaged in a rousing bout of hate-bait and roasting directed at a jumpmaker. Ever noticed that?
>>
>>51517570
I can always tell its you because you defend even the most powerwanking of jumps by going "Well you didn't make it so you have to accept it as is"
>>
>>51517580
Nah we're way more active when fateposting starts up.
>>
File: Best Girl In Fate.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl In Fate.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>51517595
>fateposting
Reminder that Mordred is Best Typemoon
>>
You know, the latest storyline in DBS looks suspiciously like DBM. It's a multiversal tournament.
>>
>>51517577
>I haven't been whining at all.
Sure anon, everything you do not like about a jump is factually flawed and not you whining at all. I believe you!
>Does not actually believe the whining little baby man at all.
>>
Duplication: [600]: (Requires taking Duping and Oh My, Duplicates Everywhere for 0cp:) You’ve learned how to duplicate items by tricking the universe into changing an item you can carry in your inventory into something else that you have on hand. This gives you the closest non CP backed version as appropriate.
>>
>>51517601
I don't believe she's a vampire good sir.
>>
>>51517580
Because people like drama more than they actually like jumps. Anyone can hop in on shitposting, but to talk about a jump you need to actually read the jump or know the material.
>>
>>51517605
Anon I don't think I'm who you think I am.
I haven't whined about the jump at all. Redposting and SJposting are different brands you can't say they're the same thing.
>>
>>51517604
Dragon Ball practically invented the Tournament Arc for shounen, the instant they introduced other universes a multiversal tournament was inevitable.
>>
>>51517538
Sorry should have clarified better Super. She is from super but I don't believe much is known about her yet.
Thread posts: 716
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.