[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1302: Naps A Best Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 579
Thread images: 69

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51338416
>>
>>51347403
First for "any build not entirely focused on stabbing is inherently wrong."
>>
Jumpers!

Eh, something something have you something mhmfmfm. Tell me a story...
>>
>>51347432
Wtf are you talking aboot.
>>
When did we get a Craftworld Eldar jump?

Well anyway that jump solves a problem of mine in that I'll use it to become a Psyker that way I can just focus on being a Tech Priest in the Imperium jump.
>>
So...

Has anybody found a way to summon multiple Servants yet?
>>
>>51347460
It's been there a while and frankly it's kinda garbage.
>>
Jump #4: Elder Scrolls Morroblivion - Hmm. I don't think we'll have anything to worry about here, for once.

>G: ...That seems an odd turnaround from the other worlds we have visited.

Oh, make no mistake, there are beings here capable of killing us quite easily. For the most part though, their actions can be predicted, for the concepts they control, control them just as much.

Drawbacks: Oblivion Crisis, Cliff Racers, Adoring Fan (1600)

Origin: Mage (1500)
Birthsign: The Mage
Race: Imperial

-Perks-
Diplomat (Free) - Ooh, yay, being able to better negotiate with enemies will come in handy. Also helpful in selling off my shitter weapons.
Conjurer (1350) - So, I'm a demon summoner now? Great, just, just great. Ah well, more to join the servants!
Enchanter (1150) - Hahahahah! More enchantment! Not feeling to well about the soul thing though.
Necromancer (950) - So, I'm a necromancer. Huh. ...I'm unsure how I feel about this power.

>G: It is the duty of peasants to serve their King, even after death.

Huh. I think that if you had worded that just a little differently, we might have agreed on something for once. Anyway's, back to buying things.

Spellmaker (650) - Execute evilcackleing.jpg. Hmm, wonder if there's a spell for teleportation.

-Items-
Armour of the Crusader (50) - Hmm. Hey Gil, how good was your armor?

>G: Better than that, if that is why your asking.

...Ahuuuh. Well, it's a good first step in the right direction at any rate. Gonna have to paint it gold though.

Steel Weapon (0) - Well, another sword to add to the gate and test enchantments on.
Steel Armour (Free) - More armor!
Leather Armour (Free) - Alternative armor options!

-Scenario-
King of Worms
>>
>>51347505
A shit jump for a shit setting. It fits.
>>
Just posting the new capstone for perma in alterworld, old capstone got a price change and moved to general perks.

Godslayer -600 (Discount Perma)
Divine will no longer has power over you. Divine curses, buffs and quests are now your choice. You are free to accept or decline them. This basically means that you are free to accept or deny being reality warped out of existance by godlike reality warping creatures, should beings such as gods or reality warping beings seek to alter reality to harm or bless you you shall recieve a prompt in your mind asking if you accept the changes, only when accepting a change will its effects take place. This only applies when used against you directly, indirect effects can still harm you.

How does that look to you guys?

Basically a godlike being cannot turn your blood to acid but could still dump acid on you.
>>
>>51347454
>Eh, something something have you something mhmfmfm

Are you having a stroke? Do you need a heal?
>>
>>51347541
...So, this was not a very fun 10 years.

>G: I see you've taken your mastery of sarcasm to a new level, mongrel.

Bite me. Anyways, when I wasn't killing hordes of demons and shutting down gates, I was murdering the most annoying pests in existence by the thousands and using their corpses for experiments with necromancy while the most annoying asshole in existence followed me everywhere. The only brightside is that his frequent ranting along with the perceived effectiveness of armies of dead Racers against Daedra made Necromancy a very welcome magic within about ten years.
>>
pseaking of the eldar jump I had a question about that.
Do I need to buy the seer perk before I can buy the farseer one? I'm tendding towards no but the wording isnt all that clear
>>
>>51347555
Sleepy and comfy and I just wanted to try to kick things off. Also, sleepy cake is great cake.
>>
>>51347552
It needs to be nerfed immediately. Put limits on it along the lines of it only affecting beings lesser than planetary.
>>
>>51347552
I think this is going to run into the "what exactly is a god again?" question.
I mean it's nice, but where it begins and ends could do with some clarification.
>>
>>51347547
What else are you going to expect from a Wakfu Anon jump.

>>51347564
Don't bother, anon. The jumpmaker isn't here to answer you. They threw a tantrum and left a while ago.
>>
>>51347552
Looks pretty good. Godslayer seems like a bit of a misnomer since the ability is defensive in nature, while 'slayer' implies the opposite.
>>
>>51347552
Yeah, that's waaaay above street-level. No dice.
>>
File: cakeoncake.jpg (354KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
cakeoncake.jpg
354KB, 888x666px
>>51347454
Well since you posted a classic cake, I'll tell you something!

Highschool of the Dead had me as Patient Zero. I was the cause of the apocalypse, and with the Boktai Immortal perks, I commanded the hordes to do my bidding. My goal during the jump? Well, initially it was world domination, but after I met Shizuka...well, pic related. The rest of the cast weren't having it, though, and I spent quite a while chasing them with the hordes. GIVE ME MY WAIFU YOU FUCKS!
>>
>>51347552
Looks great. But you should probably put something in there that clarifies that it won't work on "literally omnipotent" beings and such, or some people will have a stroke again.
>>
>Implying implications that anon can be in the wrong or at fault.
>>
>>51347503
You take the grail notes and either third or first magic, plenty of training/learning boosters either way. There, you are done.
>>
>>51347602
Well, it says gods OR reality warping beings, so that's kinda covered.
>>
>>51347602
I mean, in this case its literally gods. Thats what it means here, beings that are literally part of the fabric of reality and govern specific features of it that can change certain things at will.

>>51347582
Umm. How? I mean it keeps something from turning you to stone but not dropping a rock on you. How is that op? And it is vompletely contained to you your body nothing else.
>>
>>51347552
>anti-reality warping perk
It's perfect. Keep this >>51347619 in mind, but otherwise it looks good.
>>
>>51347619
No, fucking don't. Because we've had arguments about what's actually omnipotent, too. Like tea.
>>
>>51347503
Go to multiple Fate/ jumps? And have your Servant summon another one?

Build your own Grail system?

>>51347564
Doesn't seem necessary.

Though it's a little strange to not have it. Presumably you'd be rusty in the Seer basics, but still good at the high Farseer stuff?

>>51347552
Sort of odd in that it first says it works on genuine "divine" stuff, and then just says "godlike".

Probably should clarify what counts for it?
>>
>>51347652
It's bait, Aionon.
>>
>>51347661
>>51347662
I mean I was going to put in the standard doesnt work on benefactor part anyway in the notes and it still wouldnt stop whatever it is from simply crushing you.
>>
>>51347652
Looks like we're in a baity period.
>>
>>51347555
Some people feel an obligation to to post conversations starters, especially in at the start of the thread.

That anon is probably one of them, only too tired to think of something and then used their tiredness as the starter.
>>
>>51347677
>>51347694
School starts back up tomorrow. He's assbusted he can't shitpost in the morning.
>>
File: cake1468009589987.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cake1468009589987.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>51347616
You. I like you, anon. Keep doing good things.
>>
>>51347691
Maybe, make it better post-Spark?
>>
>>51347666
>Sort of odd in that it first says it works on genuine "divine" stuff, and then just says "godlike".
>Probably should clarify what counts for it?

Well Mr Satan. I worded it like that so that there would not be confusion over what constituted a god. I didn't want the entire rigamarole about what is or is not a god so I put or godlike being in there.
>>
>>51347730
No. Q should be able to do shit to you if he wants to.
>>
>>51347552
Seems good, based on the MC's dealing with gods right? Bet he would have loved to have this during the whole Loth debacle.
>>
>>51347691
You don't really need to say it doesn't work on the benefactor.
That can be readily assumed by people that aren't morons.
If you really want to be that meta you can, but you dont' have too.
>>
>>51347666
I also took warlock so I'm more of a combatfocused psyker. wasnt really interested in the community leader part of the seer perk.
>>
File: Vive la france2.jpg (189KB, 850x660px) Image search: [Google]
Vive la france2.jpg
189KB, 850x660px
>>51347662
>Tea OP

VIVE LA FRANCE
>>
>>51347742
no. We are not doing this again.
>>
>>51347749
>That can be readily assumed by people that aren't morons.
>>
>>51347762
>pic
Silly anon, there's no way she can make enough milk for her tea.
>>
>>51347454

One time during the Trigun jump, I got shot by a merc known to shoot her victims with a tranquilizer then she'd run up to them and shoot them in the face. Vash the Stampede shot her back and managed to chase her off.

But when he got to me, I was still reeling from it and apparantly according to him I

1. Started crying because he was bleeding and the blood was ruining his nice red coat and I was afraid he might be upset over it

2. Started talking about how gentle and sweet crabs were when they ate

3. Would draw pictures of Sonic the Hedgehog in the sand going "Zoom Zoom"
>>
>>51347748
Yeah he gets it very late in the books, would have helped him a lot in the beginning. Like always it wont stop drawbacks from taking place if someone takes them of course
>>
>>51347792
Tea does not require milk, only sugar.
>>
>>51347808
But what if I like fresh milk, both in my tea and otherwise.
>>
>>51347749
>That can be readily assumed by people that aren't morons.

Where_do_you_think_you_are.jpeg

We had a fuck ask if he could use Animal Crossing's Discount Card to get discounts on all future CP purchases.
Never underestimate the levels of stupidity and dumbassery people will sink to in order to ensure they benefit the most in their imagination-forum-game.
>>
>>51347762
>France
Hairy, unwashed women with supreme arrogance. Not much good about the place.
>>
>>51347808
Either way, it's just dirty water
>>
>>51347804
Really? I need to catch up. I haven't read the most recent two books to be translated. Though I did get a free copy of his new Scifi book, interacting with authors can get you some cool stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 700x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 700x408px
>>51347762
FUCKING FRENCHIES GET OUT.
This is an AMERICAN thread.
>>
>>51347837
It's always a dilemma for me. On one hand, tea tastes good. On the other hand, the residue that swims at the bottom always looks disgusting and I end up having to throw the last tenth of the tea away.
>>
File: 1484520704973.gif (1MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1484520704973.gif
1MB, 480x271px
>>51347803
It's good to know that you can take the time to appreciate little things. Like drugs. Here, have a gif.
>>
>>51347829
Then you have it, not required doesn't mean not good.

>>51347837
Did you know that coffee is also tea?
>>
>>51347830
Then why the fuck are you still here?
>>
>>51347854
Yeah in the beginning if lolth wanted to turn his blood to spiders she would have been able to, fallen one would not have liked it but she could have probably done it, especially if she took him to her spider and torture realm. But at the end after lots of stuff he basically gets the power to say "I dont want you to turn my blood to spiders". Which is a big deal when you have an angry god of torture spiders after you.
>>
>>51347892
>coffee is also tea
I mean, technically all water based liquids are just dirty water, and tea is dirty water, and people have water in them... my god, PEOPLE ARE TEA!
>>
I do kind of wish the Craftworld Eldar Jump didn't have Harqlins so they could have their own jump
>>
>>51347912
NOW DO YOU SEE WHY BEING ABLE TO MAKE TEA IS OMNIPOTENCE?
>>
I have a question about Ciel nosurge does anyone have any idea how to save the sun if you take the making waves drawback?.
I have an Idea but it's rather cheesy.
My idea is to have one of my companions make a deal with the dying sun through the Touhou ability that lets her do it, creating a bond with it. Then using D&D Epic magic and a couple epic level wizards make an epic level spell with a bunch of magic boosters to de-age the sun. I will also probably be enlisting the other inhabitants of the planet to lend some life force to the massive ritual. Does that even have a chance of working?
>>
>>51347918
People specifically asked for Harlequins to be included.
>>
File: VIVE LA FRANCE.jpg (313KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
VIVE LA FRANCE.jpg
313KB, 850x1133px
>>51347912
HONHONHONHONHON
>>
File: NOOOOO.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOO.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>51347912
No, anon! You've gone too deep!
>>
>>51347905
Because I enjoy some of the content that is produced, I enjoy some of the people who post their builds and stories when they aren't being shouted down or shitposted at for one agenda or another, and I enjoy some of the discussion.

But the place isn't perfect you goddamn sycophantic numbskull.
>>
>>51347935
Well there is the perk from Generic Sugar Bowl that fixes the planet when you and your friends do a super powered Disney song. So you could hope in your spaceship of choice, fly close to the sun and see if that works.

Failing that, there are probably a few superscience perks that could puzzle out an answer.

At the very least you could probably help them colonize another planet.

My plan is to use a combination of the Sugar Bowl perk, some other perks for boosting song magic and effects, and some Washu science to tie everything together.
>>
File: 733T Sniper.gif (4MB, 450x276px) Image search: [Google]
733T Sniper.gif
4MB, 450x276px
>>51347616
Be a zombie? Gross!

I was a soldier, my mission was to save every waifu from the zombie apocalypse and relocate them to a tropical island. 10 year long beach episode with the only down side being every 6 months an EMP knocked out the fridge and speakers.
>>
File: 1479440115864.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1479440115864.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>51347912
I'm not ready for that scale of cosmological madness.
>>
>>51347991
>that gif

help. My brain. it cannot comprehend
>>
File: tits1471195822082.jpg (237KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tits1471195822082.jpg
237KB, 1000x1000px
>>51348007
Here. Looking the math over usually helps me.
>>
>>51347830
I remember that guy. I think the worst part was after he was told he couldn't do that, he asked if it would work for non-CP jump purchases, citing (if I remember correctly) the customization section for a mech or spaceship.
>>
>>51347991
>10 year long beach episode with the only down side being every 6 months an EMP knocked out the fridge and speakers.
This is a pretty solid plan. Doubtless you'd have to do your best to repopulate the human species.
>>
>>51348007
simple, her nipples are moving at 1.3 mach
/k did the math on it
>>
>>51347981
I don't have the sugar bowl perk (haven't been there yet) but what I do have is the fountain of youth and a perk from fate/extra that lets me remake magic as technology, I just have to figure out a way to make the tech affect objects and get it to the sun. I also do have Washu tech. I could probably just super science it away but I was hoping for something a bit more interesting where I could actually show my work. Also maybe by bonding my companion to the sun I can effect it through her. That's at least my hope.
>>
>>51348007
>help. My brain. it cannot comprehend

Easy, I use bewbs as comfy gun rest, fire, use telekinesis to shift bewbs out of way (honk honk), and make a perfect quadruple headshot.
>>
>>51348066
It's a neat idea, but what happens when the companion leaves?
>>
>>51348028
I just can't understand a person's lack of common sense.
>>
>>51347991
>zombie
No, I commanded zombies. I had my Immortal body, and 'gross' is not how you describe that.

I mean, I guess TECHNICALLY I was one of them, but...yeah.
>>
>>51348097
Anon, bancho posts nearly every thread.
>>
>>51348097
Never go full Spacebattles, then.
>>
>>51348092
It will not matter since I am using the fountain of youth, the sun will forever stay at the age that would be considered the prime of it's "life"
>>
>>51347910
A cool ability indeed, is there any chance of a perk that gives you the MC's luck with obtaining cool shit?
>>
>>51348103
It is possible to be hot and undead. Well, maybe not hot-hot, but smexy-hot. Though I imagine with enough magic or perk hax you could be hot-hot as well as sexy-hot too.
>>
>>51348132
Huh. That's kinduva neat idea then.
>>
Man, "Jumper" sounds so fucking stupid. It not evocative or interesting at all. I mean, traveller, wanderer, leaper, etc. What the fuck. Literally anything else, even waifu collector or handholder.
>>
>>51348162
>waifu collector
That is an accurate description of most jumpers.
>>
>>51348162
Jumper is a placeholder. Put your name in there when you read it. Or whatever title you prefer.
>>
>>51348152
well I also have copycatfu from Ranma 1/2 which lets me use magic and martial art abilities for things they weren't initially intended so if that's enough to bridge the divide of living and not living, I think I have a plan
>>
>>51347964
Anon sent us to tea hell, but we need to go even deeper!
>>
>>51348162
But then we couldn't claim "Jumper" as our theme song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiP-u8JPW00
>>
>>51348223
>But then we couldn't claim "Jumper" as our theme song...
Holy shit, anon. Way to fuck that up.

Jump, not Jumper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uWxB0JkFo
>>
File: 1391828496207.gif (2MB, 253x175px) Image search: [Google]
1391828496207.gif
2MB, 253x175px
>>51348273
>Not Kris Kross
https://youtu.be/010KyIQjkTk
>>
in the craftworld jump is the webway perk item "Tall and Narrow Gate [600 CP]" worth it?

I mean it is pretty neat but pricy andthere are a lot of other things I kind of want to take.
>>
>>51348338
>choosing Kris Kross over Van Halen
Sad.
>>
>>51348357
Depends entirely on whether or not you want to build your own webway.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it.
>>
I have some questions about the Warframe Jump. In the game we wake up and then almost immediately get the ship that comes with Ordis the Fabrication Table and a bunch of other stuff in addition to getting stuff like the Archwing through quests. If we take the Tenno background do you think it would be a huge hassle to acquire that stuff during the jump?
>>
>inb4 shitposter shitposting
>>
>>51348499
Jumpmaker's long gone, unfortunately. Just fanwank it.
>>
>>51348499
It would be a hassle regardless, with a heavy amount involved sweet-talking the Lotus.

But hey, if you want to give it a shot, shouldn't be that hard. Good luck collecting all the tech, though.
>>
>>51348499
Debatably, but I imagine it wouldn't have the CP insurance or post-jump benefits of working with other shit that isn't Warframe-exclusive.

Course, Red is likely never going to rule on it because of the belief of being shat on for making any rulings, so... Who knows.
>>
>>51348543
she left? I thought she was just Under A ban?
>>51348547
What happened to space mom's helmet?!
>>
File: laugh1477619455509.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1477619455509.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>51348509
>>51348543
You're such a predictable faggot, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>51348605
>she left? I thought she was just Under A ban?
How the fuck have you been here for 3 years, seen him post the same shit for 3 years, and every time you fall for his bullshit? How is that. How?
>>
>>51348632
I am a clever man, but I am by no means a wise man.
>>
File: Konosuba You Are.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba You Are.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>51348543
>>
>>51348605

It's bait mang

>>51348632

To be fair the thread still falls for his bait alot
>>
what jumps have (good/loyal) AI companions?
>>
>>51348670
Not HALO. Fuck you, 343. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>51348655
>I am a clever man
No you're not.

Goddamn it, why can't the shitposter run you off. No, he has to target the tolerable people. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>51348670
Portal. GLaDOS makes great cakes.
>>
>>51348670
Generic Virtual World. MAIDn. Accept no substitute.
>>
>>51348665
fair enough , Sorry I keep biting.
>>51348670
The best is in DC, the second best is in worm,the third-best is in symbiont.
>>
>>51348655
Unless you've been obfusticating stupidity for the last few years, you aren't a clever man either.
>>51348670
Generic Virtual World (MAIDn), Eclipse Phase (Seed AI), Biomega, Blame!
>>
>>51348670
Marvel Cinematic Universe has Digital Ally.
>>
>>51348702
I'm just not clever in ways that translate well here, I'm more of a lateral thinking guy.
>>
>>51348670
Waifu Dragon. You know you wanna.
>>
>>51348701
>fair enough , Sorry I keep biting.

Eh no worries just ignore it and go about your night
>>
>>51348670
Gravity Falls.
>>
>>51348632
>why is bancho a idiot
How the fuck have you been here for 3 years, seen him post the same shit for 3 years, and every time you're surprised by his bullshit? How is that. How?
>>
>>51348656
Who's that girl?
>>
>>51348702
>Eclipse Phase (Seed AI)
>Good, Loyal AI
>Good
>Loyal

Um. I got some bad news for you...
>>
>>51348760
Agua for Konosuba.
>>51348776
I read good as High Quality.
>>
What jumps let me learn how to create and modify life? I need to upgrade my companions and give them better bodies then boring human ones.
>>
>>51348776
It's good/loyal, not good and loyal. That / distinction is important.

Because the Seed AI is definitely awesome. Loyal, maybe not.
>>
>>51348776
Adrasteia turned out alright. You've just gotta raise them right, anon.
>>
>>51348819
Awesome, I'll grant you.

Definitely an option you don't want to mess with in it's home setting, though. Way, way too risky.
>>
>>51348670
The best AI companions are the ones you make yourself.
Go nuts with the tech perks anon.
>>
Buildposting? Buildposting.

art done by the fantastic http://chat-poupette.tumblr.com/.

Jump 27: Captain N

Drawbacks
>+100 Faaaabulous Ego
Well I AM a pretty moth queen...and besides I like standing out of the spotlight sometimes.
>+200 Gameboy's Best Friend
>+200 Sworn eNemy

>Origin: Videoland Native (100 CP)
>Starting Place: Kongoland

Perks

>By The Pixel (Free)
>Accept the Challenge (100 CP)
>You Stop That (100 CP)
I took this for memeing purposes, sorry. It's going to be fun to point to people I don't like in settings and telling them to knock it off.
>It's A Secret To Everybody! (200 CP)
>Warp Zone Wazoo (300 CP)
>Continue? (400 CP)

Companions
>The J-Team (300 CP)
>>
>>51348927
Wait, Sworn eNemy is +300 not +200

Grail-Kun
>Origin: Drop-In
>Cheater’s Closet (Free)
>You Stop That (Free)
>Trust Me (100 CP)
This could be useful since Grail-Kun could offer his services to a supervillain, and then turn on him at the last moment.
>The Glitchmaster (300 CP)
Grail-Kun can now clip through floors. He continues to be bad news waiting to happen. Benefactor help us all.

Whimsy
>Origin: Drop-In
>Cheater’s Closet (Free)
>You Stop That (Free)
>Game Genie (200 CP)
>Accept The Challenge (200 CP)
Whimsy is my top rogue of the party. If I need to ask her to steal stuff and the place she needs to sneak into is locked up tight, she’ll keep going.

Jerry
>Origin: Villain
>Eggplant Wand (Free)
>Always Hiring (Free)
I...I guess Jerry has minions now. Well, at least he’ll have friends now other than us. That’s a relief. I’m quite happy.
>It’s Too Dangerous To Finish Off Jumper Now! (200 CP)
>By The Pixel (100 CP)
Jerry won’t be obnoxious enough to seriously offend people now in unfamiliar social situations.
>The Beautiful of Them All (100 CP)
At least he won’t be hated on sight.

Howie
>Origin: Native
>By The Pixel (Free)
>Accept The Challenge (100 CP)
>Warp Zone Wazoo (300 CP)

SOFE
>Eggplant Wand (Free)
>Always Hiring (Free)
She needs minions to help her build stuff.
>It’s Too Dangerous To Finish Off Jumper Now! (200 CP)
Will probably help her when we get to Solars and I get to help her fix The Great Curse.
>The Power Glove (200 CP)
She loves the Power Glove. It’s so bad.

Makoto
>By The Pixel (Free)
>Health Bar (Free)
>The Power Glove (200 CP)
>Minimap (100 CP)

Colress
>Always Hiring (Free)
>Eggplant Wand (Free)
>The Most Beautiful of Them All (100 CP)
>Battleship (300 CP, Import ARK)
>>
>>51348670
Code Lyoko? XANA gets pretty buff, though you might want to look to others for loyalty.

There's also the classic Skynet from Terminator. But again, same loyalty deal as above.

Exalted: The Infernals lets you make demon AI through some Modern charms. Those are very loyal, but not too powerful.

Shadowrun can't quite make full AI in-setting (best they can do is Agents), but programs do develop to full AI. And technomancers can create Sprites to help them too, if that helps.

Gravity Falls has Giffany, who can do some wacky shit.

And Heaven's Lost Property has a perk to help with creating loyal AI.
>>
So the Ceil Nosurge lump.
The Oversight Special perk, if it comes from going from one world/dimension to another one, why is it barred to the Drop In background, where you literally come into the world in a shower of light and sound with no integration at all?

(And why the Rainbow light and loud bang? I assume that is calling out to something happening in the series, but have not played the game.)
>>
>>51348860
I like that this is actually, scientifically, the best way we can handle an AI. By intentionally constraining its abilities and slowly raising it as you would a human, until it reaches the maturity necessary for further function.
>>
>>51348980
If you have the Genius perks and items, you can make your own X.A.N.A. like A.I, using Shaper's Authority to maintain its' loyalty.
>>
>>51348812
geneforts
>>
Been reading the Expanse series and can't wait for season 2 to start.

Anyone think the Expanse would be a good jump setting or not enough alien waifus to bother?
>>
>>51348547
>It would be a hassle regardless, with a heavy amount involved sweet-talking the Lotus.
Well I am a Tenno which she takes care of.

>>51348577
>Debatably, but I imagine it wouldn't have the CP insurance or post-jump benefits of working with other shit that isn't Warframe-exclusive.
Hmm.
>>
>>51347552
Are we really going to allow this on the drive, literally protecting from any reality warper less-than-omnipotent?
>>
>>51349100
Prolly. I don't see a problem with it given that there's already at least 5 other ways to get it.
You keep posting this kind of thing over and over again without backing it up.
Cut it out.
>>
>>51349128
>5 other ways to get it
Not him, but please share, anon.
>>
>>51348760
Aqua from Konosuba, she's a goddess of water with, and quote, "below average intelligence".

She's also petty, petulant, arrogant, and generally acts like a spoiled child.

Eris is Best Goddess
>>
>>51349128
Considering the shitposter's entire existence is dedicated to gaining more power and removing "arbitrary" restrictions, I'm not exactly sure why you think I'm him.
>>
>>51348812
Geneforge is best.

Exalted has Craft: Genesis, which can get silly. Infernals is probably the best of the three for that.

Franken Fran if you want to go with more surgery.

Worm (of course) has the powers of Bonesaw and Panacea, which are pretty nice.

EVO's nice for modifying life too.
>>
>>51349206
Shitpost-kun plays both sides of the field, he bitches about being nerfed one day, then bitches about powerwankers the next.
>>
>>51349199
>and quote, "below average intelligence".
Okay, and what does that mean? Sounds like an informed attribute desu.
>>
>>51349233
She is a blithering idiot.
>>
>>51349225
Wrong. The shitposter is firmly on the side of the powerwankers.
>>
>>51349225
For some reason I read that as "Shitpost-kin bats for both sides of the field".
huh.
>>
>>51349233
The Konosuba world has actual stats that characters are aware of, Aqua's intelligence is numerically below average. Also this anon is correct >>51349255

She proves herself on multiple occasions to be a moron.
>>
>>51349225
The first reply to you is bait. Stop falling for it.

>>51349265
I honestly doubt the microdick has ever slept with anything other than his pet dog.
>>
>>51349161
Well Shaping defenses from Exalted are my go too for this kind of thing since they're so broad in coverage, but you can also get record breaker in Desu2 to get protection from being erased. Q this is another alternative, but that requires physical contact.
Kingdom Hearts has a perk for it too. There's also the more freeform stuff out there which you could fill the gap with such as gettting a stand for it or perhaps a NP in Fate.

I'm sure there's more but I just can't remember them right now. Sorry.

>>51349206
A) That's not how the shitposter works. B) I never said you were him. You're just annoying.
>>
>>51349233
A retard with no common sense.

Trust me, it shows. Alot.
>>
>>51349255
And is that supported by her actions?
>>
>>51349264
Timmy is firmly on the side of "Fuck /jc/".
>>
File: captains_mug_2_by_robhas1left.jpg (106KB, 519x779px) Image search: [Google]
captains_mug_2_by_robhas1left.jpg
106KB, 519x779px
>>51348670
Straight up companions seem to be already covered by other people, but if you want loyal A.I. all you have to do is take the Cybran Capstone in Supreme Commander and build A.I. that are loyal to you.

Or if that is too much work you can always go to Hive Queen to become an A.I. and then replicate yourself.
>>
>>51349290
Yes. Repeatedly.
>>
>>51349285
I'm pretty sure that DiSu's and KH's only protect against being erased and not your blood being turned into spoders, but thanks anon.
>>
>>51349290
This is a character who, legitimately, turns their panties invisible because "It would be wrong if anyone saw a goddess's panties"
>>
>>51349336
Wasn't she just joking about going commando? Pretty sure desu.
>>
>>51349336
Wut?
>>
>>51349299
>Hive Queen
True, your organic computers are all unfailingly loyal little babies. It gives you a lot of motive to make sure you're the mother of everything organic or semi-organic you create.
>>
can someone who knows about Kirby tell me what the void magic perk is based on?

I know that most of the drop-in perk tree is based off of final bosses, but I can't figure out what boss does all that.

It probably doesn't help that I haven't played many of the recent games.
>>
>>51349336
...That is hilarious.

When are we getting a jump of this?
>>
>>51349387
When you make it, senpai.
>>
>>51349387
No fucking idea, I wish we did. Not only is it a fun and cool universe, it has several potential waifus.
Like Eris.
>>
>>51349382
I think it's a mix between Nightmare and a little of what Marx does in Milky Way wishes.
>>
>>51349391
I've never watched a single episode though. Also I have three other jumps lined up first.
>>
>>51349255
Alright, just making sure. Justiceanon is like Cracker_Jack*bancho-anon.
>>
>>51349409
>spoiler
Nigga, who the fuck are you. Mardukth? Valeria? Cenanon?
>>
>>51348962
Vash the Stampede
>By The Pixel (Free)
>Health Meter (Free)
>High Score! (100 CP)
Somehow, I feel he’d really like video games.
>Sentient Weapon (200 CP, Imported .45 Long Colt)
His white .45 Long Colt is now sentient. Boo fucking yah.

Queen Stellarina
>Always Hiring (Free)
>Eggplant Wand (Free)
>The Most Beautiful of Them All (100 CP)
>Digitizer (200 CP)
>Magic Mirror (100 CP)

Get N or Get Out (100 CP) Game Boy

Didn't get any items because Continue? is pretty rad.

I was an adorable moth queen who helped Kevin out with dealing with evil, although because I was narcissistic and a bit of a diva most of the time. So usually my companions had to save the day when I was inevitably captured. I came from Kongoland and ran a society of moth-people in the world (They didn't follow me obviously). Meanwhile, Gabriel, my hated enemy, showed up. He teamed up with Mother Brain to try to get at me, telling Mother Brain that she could get powers from him once he killed me. Because my Benefactor told both of us that if Gabriel killed me, he would get my powers and a Spark. And Gabriel wanted to take over the multiverse and bring his own idea of order to it.

Icarus was confused why an angel was working with Mother Brain, so I had to explain the situation to him.

Game Boy also took a huge shine to me when he showed up. He was actually quite endearing, in a way. And I figured I could help train him. (I gave him actual legs too). I was fairly curious as to what this reality's version of Fire Emblem was, since the original NES games weren't localized so they didn't show up in the TV show. I got my answer.
>>
>>51349420
Damn. . .
>>
>>51349409
Best get cracking then. Chop chop.
>>
>>51349398
Eh. She's so...bland. Just a generic cute/nice girl. I'd prefer Aqua solely on the basis that she would be great to continuously cycle from bullying and rallying her confidence as a goddess for endless amusement.
>>
>>51349402
>>51349382
There's a little bit of Magolor in there as well, I believe.
>>
pls Konosuba would be worth just for the EXPLOSIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuJyY9X8URY
>>
>>51349440
Right in one. You're good at this, damn.

>>51349450
Right, right. I'm working on it.
>>
File: Exuspantsu!.png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Exuspantsu!.png
1MB, 848x1200px
>>51349478
Megumeme is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>51349420
wat?
>>
>>51349517
All the hedonism and sluttery of Cracker_Jack, filtered through bancho's tendency to force his morality on others.
>>
>>51349478
Does she ever learn any spells other than Explosion? Or at least a few variations of Explosion?
>>
>>51349582
If fucking people into submission isn't morally good then I don't know what is.
>>
>>51349614
She offers to let Kazuma control her ability to learn more spells so she can be more useful to the team at one point.
He puts all of her points into Explosion.
>>
>>51349614
No. She is adamant about becoming the best wizard/mage/whatever it's called in setting using only explosions, to the ire of the MC.
>>
>>51349630
Ah, so it's one of those "reincarnated into a 'real' RPG" settings?
>>
>>51349614
Why would she need anything else?
>>
>>51349654
Kinda sorta.
Basically the Big Bad has been fucking over the setting so hard that the Gods had to start finding people from other universes to finish him off, they even offer them an "overpowered bonus".
Kazuma is just the latest person, and he picked Aqua as his bonus, just because he wanted to force her to live a human life because she was a bitch.
Kazuma, unlike normal protags of these series, is nothing special. He has roughly average stats all around except for "slightly above average intelligence, and the highest luck *the character reading this* has ever seen". But luck is considered useless in-universe.
Another character is your more typical protagonist, he grabbed Gram, or some other mythical sword. He duels Kazuma at one point, because Kazuma is humiliating Aqua in public, Kazuma uses the Luck-skill to steal his sword, then goes off and sells it for rent-money.
>>
>>51349630
I like this guy.

Given this >>51349631, I guess he came to like it eventually?
>>
>>51349679
Because she can only do it once per day, if she could cast it more than that or had some variations that cost less mana it would be fine.

A wizard needs lots of spells anon, even if they are all just varying types of explosions.
>>
>>51349702
>Luck-skill
I meant Steal-skill, god damn it.

>>51349712
Not so much like it, as he came to like his group rather than thinking they are an anchor around his neck.
>>
>>51348670
Webmage, get a reality-altering super computer in a laptop (or phone if you want a webpixie instead of a webgoblin) that also has a humanoid alt form right off the bat. If you upgrade their hardware to server you get a webtroll and those guys tap directly into primordial creation to order the universe/shitpost reality.
>>
>>51349478
Obviously the bet solution to helping Kazuma's group is for the Jumper to help increase her mana pool to a ridiculous degree so that she can cast EXPLOSIONS all day with out getting tired.
>>
>>51349702
Stealing the hero's legendary weapon for rent money makes him sound like a jumper.
>>
>>51349720
>Because she can only do it once per day
Oh.

Yeah, that's just bad pacing. Gotta cast spells appropriate to your mana reserves.

>>51349750
This seems like a great solution.
>>
>>51349720
>A wizard needs lots of spells anon, even if they are all just varying types of explosions
This desu. Any competant person/organization should be able to dial-a-yield anywhere between "Might as well punch them" and "Universe? What universe?"
>>
>>51348054
> her nipples are moving at 1.3 mach
Wow, HSOTD is a stronger setting then I thought.
>>
>>51349750
>>51349767
She wouldn't go for it.
Megumin is also a Mana-burn addict. She really likes the feeling of having her entire mana pool be drained in a single spell.

>>51349755
You're not far off.
As an aside, the Thief-skill is completely random. You have no control over what it actually takes from the enemy. Whenever Kazuma uses it on a female he gets their panties.
>>
>>51349788
>Whenever Kazuma uses it on a female he gets their panties.
Definitely a Jumper
>>
File: Archetype_Earth_full_879541.jpg (1MB, 3642x2521px) Image search: [Google]
Archetype_Earth_full_879541.jpg
1MB, 3642x2521px
Jump # 186 Ceil Nosurge
Background: Ra Ciela resident (0)
Race: Incarnate (200)

Perks:
*Vocal Emission Range (0)
*Magical Language (100, Discount)
*Combined Manufacturing (200, Discount)
*Synchronization (300, Discount)
*Imperial Vocal Cords (600)

Companions
*Companion Imports (300)

Drawbacks:
*I just want to go Home (+100)
*Making Waves (+0*)
*Save Bezel Project (+600)

(umm… so I know nothing about this except I finally get song magic –yay. I’ll try not to screw this one up too bad but all I get from the wiki is someone has to keep a potential princess alive for 2 years and help her regain her memories)

So apparently I screwed up on a level only a jumper could manage. Sadly I did it just by entering this world apparently. Their Sun was dying. My popping in apparently made it so that it’s dying even faster I predicted within 3 years this planet will be uninhabitable.

Well I suppose it’s good I work well with a deadline. The problem was the sun was artificially aged. So we needed to de-age a sun. Good thing I had a fountain of youth (from DC Occult). Using a technique I learned from a version of the fate/ universe I replicated the process for through technology so I would have an easier time getting it to work on… well items.

I also had Arcueid use Maiden of Worshipped wind to contact the spirit of the sun and make a contract. Then I used the bond they now shared so that I could affect the sun through Arcueid. I used the artificial fountain of youth water on her. At first she wasn’t strong enough so I had to synchronize with her… that was new we sort of became one being for a moment but it increased the bond and very nearly got us stuck together but we managed to save the sun.

We spent the rest of our time in true jumper fashion collecting technology from ancient ruins.
>>
>>51349478
Why does she keep blowing up the same building?
>>
>>51349825
Practice, she's out practicing her Explosion spell while they don't have a Quest to be doing.
She's also trying to teach Kazuma the "glory" of the Path of Explosions.
>>
>>51349825
It is an empty structure she just uses as a target for her mandatory daily use. Or so they think. It's really the home of a dangerous General of the Demon King's army who gets real sick of his house constantly blowing up.
>>
>>51349825 practice also as Justice said she is addicted to the feeling of casting it so yeah
>>
>>51349864
Said general is a Dullahan. He has been known to "accidentally drop" his head to peak up women's dresses/skirts.
>>
>>51349864
>spoiler
Hahaha wow. Sounds pretty great, mang.
>>
>>51349444

In "Archania" (Spelled that way in Captain N), Marth was...okay. So Canon Marth is actually a pretty nice guy, and not at all the stuck up jerk that fandom likes to write him as. But Captain N Marth (Or as he was called, "Mars")? He could make Fandom Marth look like a fucking saint. Mars (Pure because saying "Captain N Marth" is a lot) had a crush on Princess Lena, but she couldn't stand him. Keven and the gang went there because Jaegan contacted us and told us that Mars was acting a lot more rude than usual. He suspected that Mother Brain was behind it. When we showed up, Caeda showed up to help us, as Jaegan had also started acting oddly (As in, he was also starting to act like a jerk) after contacting us. Caeda was very sweet and had an obvious crush on Mars. (Which I thought was bullshit, but Grail-Kun very bluntly pointed out that my harem liked me despite how stuck-up I was acting during this jump)

Mars tried to attack Mother Brain's minions in a bid to make him look not mind-controlled, but the Falchion didn't work because he wasn't "pure of heart" or something. Which was...kind of how it worked in canon if I remember correctly? So I guess there's points to that. It turns out that indeed, Mother Brain was behind that. I blasted Mars with a purification shot, snapping him out of mind control. He was still a giant prick, but he wasn't an evil prick this time. Me, Simon Belmont, and Mars all started fighting with each other as our giant egos clashed.

Kevin and Lena kept trying to tell us that we needed to hurry to clear everyone out, but we kept arguing with each other, not really caring.

Then a searing blast of flame interrupted us.
>>
>>51349864
>That spoiler
Oh shit, that sounds really bad-

>>51349885
>This spoiler
...oh.
>>
Can anyone familiar with Mushoku Tensei tell me the kind of shit a pissed-off Holy Millis Empire can bring to bear?
>>
given the topic this seems appropriate to post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO8qew1Rw90

If you have the time I highly recommend it to get a feel of her character
>>
File: Lich being bullied by a Goddess.png (168KB, 471x264px) Image search: [Google]
Lich being bullied by a Goddess.png
168KB, 471x264px
>>51349905
It actually is bad, the General is a legit badass. My spoiler only comes up when Wiz, another General of the Demon King and a Lich, comments on it.
Wiz is kinda-sorta a good guy despite her position as General, she also uses magic to still look human.

>This is a Lich.
>>
>>51349864
Let's be honest, if some random mage used your jumper's house as target practice you'd be mad to.
>>
>>51349926
Every member of the Crimson Demon Clan is as much of a Chuuni as Megumin
>>
>>51349964
It would be amusing to watch them try.
>>
>>51349964
I'm... actually not sure how I'd feel.

Maybe give them a lesson in aiming magic, since it doesn't seem to be her strong suit.
>>
so jumpers, what did you take as your Origin in the Nasuverse jumps
>>
>>51350021
Nah Megumin has pretty good aim actually, it's Darkness who has shitty aim. But she's a Tank so it doesn't REALLY matter.
>>
>>51349864
Why is it a mandatory daily use?
>>
>>51350031
I took Duel Origin and my origins are LOVE&JUSTICE!

>>51350043
It isn't mandatory, but Megumin demands she do it every day. Because she's a mana-burn addict.
>>
>>51350031
I think Hope sounded good.
>>
Darkness is also a masochist that became a tank just to have an excuse to be beaten up IIRC
>>
So for Game of Thrones I chose Martell as my house and now need to decide whose kid I am. Oberyn the Red Viper or Doran the head of the house

Oberyn
+ Seems like a cool guy
+ Learn how to poison people
+/- Lots of sisters
- Sisters are kinda bitches
- Last name Sand

Doran
+ In line of succession
+ Get to be called prince/ss
+/ Dad mostly sits around in chair
- Dad's unpopular
- Cousins are kinda bitches
>>
>>51350090
...goddamnit. I'm going to end up maxing out all of my companion slots when a jump finally gets made for this, aren't I?
>>
>>51350031
Light and Heat.
>>
>>51350031
well in my first chain I took Interloper I figured it was good for a jumper and it's a word I have always liked.

In my current chain I took Hero because I like being the hero.
>>
Someone make it into a jump already!
>>
>>51350031 I'm thinking about three things at the moment.
1. something broad like "Corruption", "Life"
2.smth fitting like "Alchemy"
3. OR "tentacles" just for the hell of it.(maybe it would boost my magma kraken)
>>
>>51348670
You can build a pretty good one using the chip from Terminator.
It's perfectly fine, you can trust it!

Speaking of, there is also the T-800 companion which comes with the the rules that it cannot self terminate, kill you, or cry.
>>
>>51350129
Personally I would go with Doran, but that's only because it puts you in the line of succession and lets you get involved in the politics of the setting. If you want to hang out with your dick out and learn how to use a spear in more ways than one Oberyn is your guy. Or dad, I guess.
>>
>>51350142
Eris, Best Goddess, took on the human form of "Chris" a female Thief. Because Darkness prayed to have just one friend in her life, Chris is now her best friend.
Chris is the one who taught Kazuma the Steal-skill
>>
>>51349893
Mother Brain coveted the Fire Emblem, a mystical medallion on a shield that could grant the power of infinite fire to the person who used it, and create a powerful shield with the Shield of Seals. Of course, that's not how that happened at all in canon. The Fire Emblem wasn't a medallion at all, and neither did it actually have fire powers--it was a seal for the Earth Dragons, forged from Naga's fangs. (At least, in Archanea's canon. The Fire Emblem is different in most canons). It was a shield itself.

Jaegan had taken the Fire Emblem while we were distracted, and handed it to Eggplant Wizard. A dramatic battle happened.

Mars was near-death during the fight, his ego getting the best of him, thinking he could take on Eggplant Wizard by himself. Eggplant Wizard sent a blast of veggie rays at him. He tried to use his shield, but it had shattered during the battle. Caeda pulled him out of the way on her pegasus.

Whimsy, meanwhile, had stolen the Fire Emblem back with Kevin's help.

"No! The Fire Emblem!" Shouted Mother Brain. Whimsy held it aloft, letting Fire fill her base. "Eggplant isn't even that good while cooked! Spare me!" Begged Eggplant Wizard, but Whimsy ignored him.

I encouraged Sheeda to confess to Mars, which she did. Mars actually revealed that he had a crush on her too, but because he felt that he couldn't marry her because he was royalty and she a pegasus knight. He tried really hard to like Princess Lena and faked a crush on her. To which I said "That's really fucking bullshit, marry Sheeda. You're the king. You can do whatever." I said. "The king of a small country, but you're still a king."

Mars married Sheeda.

And so, peace was returned to Archania once more.

If you want to know what happened with Valentia, Mother Brain tried to revive Duma. (Who did not look nearly as horrifying and he wasn't as creepy as he was in the original game. He was just a generic green goopy monster). Also Alm was pretty much dumb muscle who killed Duma.
>>
File: Crimson Demons.jpg (144KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Demons.jpg
144KB, 900x450px
>>51349975
Truth
>>
>>51350031
Growth and The Law.

The first I have no idea what kind of spells or techniques would be applicable, but part of my shtick - especially after Changeling - is forming contracts and oaths in which upholding my end of a bargain with a being or concept lets me benefit by calling upon it at a later date. Given how Type-Moon seems to love dipping into conceptual shit I'm hoping I can come up with something as a result.
>>
File: tumblr_o3o5nsTfbZ1txd2ndo1_500.png (300KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3o5nsTfbZ1txd2ndo1_500.png
300KB, 500x737px
>>51350222
>>
>>51350031
Reality and Dreams.
>>
We have ARK and Rust but no Day Z. . .
>>
>>51349478
Huh. Given how that castle is getting more and more cracked but still standing after each scene, most of those explosions have a lot of light, fury and flame but not much kinetic impact?

Except for that last blast. That had a crater. A big crater. and a mushroom cloud.
>>
>>51350031
Magic & Creation
>>
>>51349478
Is it wrong that I want to make her my apprentice in the Fourth True Magic just to make her have to choose between the purity of her explosions and raw power?
>>
>>51350366
She would choose explosions without thinking about it, she is an autistic chuuni.
>>
File: Explosions 2.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions 2.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
>>51350366
>Chuuni
>Choosing anything but her beloved explosion magic
She wouldn't even take a second to make her decision.
>>
>>51350366
With the First Magic, she'd eventually be able to cast bigger explosions as many times as she likes.
>>
>>51349788
>She wouldn't go for it.
>Megumin is also a Mana-burn addict. She really likes the feeling of having her entire mana pool be drained in a single spell.
Hm... So give her a ludicrous mana regen then, instead of a bigger pool.

That'd allow her to satisfy her addiction more often.
>>
>>51350490
It could work yes.
>>
>>51350490
You're asking for her to blow up the planet.
>>
>>51350514
Eh just give her enough mana regen so that she can cast Explosion like once an hour instead of once a day.
>>
>>51350501
Excellent.

>>51350514
Acceptable levels of collateral damage.
>>
>>51350031
Magic and c-
>>51350362
Are you me?
>>
does the no game no life jump have any waifus?
>>
>>51350579
Jibril.
>>
>>51349924
Poison, king ranked swordsmen/mages, waves upon waves of fanatics, religious spy networks, and angry latin chanting.
>>
>>51350031
Creation & Destruction. Got to buff those true magics somehow, anon.
>>
>>51350579
Pic related is the obvious answer.

I also kinda like Clammy myself.
>>
>>51349100
Fuck off fur fag, nobody cares about you.
>>
>>51350607
So, along with what the jump offers, magic immunity, durability, enhanced stamina perks, regeneration, and stealth skills should give me reasonable chances of surviving?
>>
>>51350626
Besides you, apparently. Why did you feed, again?
>>
>>51350626
at least call him a nigger or something.
Furfag hasn't had teeth as an insult since 2008.
>>
Keikaku perks?
>>
>>51350700
Death Note has a few.
>>
>>51350700
EMH has a good one, as does Classic Sonic. The World Ends with You has a reward that offers you Keikaku skills so crazy that most people will think it's just a bunch of coincidences and those that do will only figure out at the last minute, so to speak.
>>
>>51350700
deathnote
modern action hero
code geass
supcom
i think bleach has a free one
>>
We have a danmachi jump right?

I was thinking about how to make something like the falna, but then I was like 'we have a jump for that, yeah?'. D'oh.
>>
Does anyone know if Jurian Trees produce fruit?

>>51350757
Yes, we do.

It's in Comic Sans.
>>
So with the recent premiere of season 3, does anyone know if there is a Bravest Warriors jump in the works yet?
>>
>>51350700
the vampire tree in blade is focused on societal control IIRC
>>
File: best name.png (38KB, 820x255px) Image search: [Google]
best name.png
38KB, 820x255px
Jumpers, what's your super hero code name?
>>
>>51350757
Yeah we do. Should be titled "is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?"
As to how you'd recreate it without using that jump perhaps a couple rune magic systems would be able to do something like it.
Like branding on the additional "levels" or something with enhancement runes.
>>
>>51350700
A Certain Magical Index has Keikaku Master, and Sburb has S U C K E R S.
>>
>>51350799
Too weak. Or, won't update the way the falna does.

Maybe a restat'd gamers party for that part?
>>
Hey, in the Light of Terra jump, the Tomb Spyder replaces parts of you that get damaged with necron tech, right?
If enough of you gets replaced, do you become vulnerable to the flayed one virus?
>>
>>51350796
Justice Knight most of the time, I am not terribly creative with names.

Justice Lord in DC, just to mess with the league.
>>
>>51350830
If to much gets replaced you have bigger problems anon
>>
File: 1433291867824.gif (2MB, 560x433px) Image search: [Google]
1433291867824.gif
2MB, 560x433px
>>51350796
Shitfucker.

No, really.

Most superhero teams won't let me join.
>>
>>51350767
>Does anyone know if Jurian Trees produce fruit?
They do not.
>>
File: silver surfer.jpg (77KB, 736x521px) Image search: [Google]
silver surfer.jpg
77KB, 736x521px
>>51350796
I have three.

While I was in Worm, I went by the name Ancestor.

Otherwise, I switch between calling myself simply The Silver or Captain Sociopath.
>>
>>51350872
Call them homophobes for not letting you join. On live TV
>>
>>51350908
>Captain Sociopath
But you aren't me!?!
>>
>>51350830
Only if your mind is replaced, depending on how you wank souls in 40k.

I personally would say no, because the 'soul' is just the will of the being. You still have a soul, you're good.
>>
>>51347652
>And it is completely contained to you your body nothing else
Might want to expand to it a little beyond your body, so stuff like this does not happen http://www.goblinscomic.org/12072008/
That is why the Exalted version of your perk affects a small area, so the bad stuff has to be shaped into existence a bit away and then ehter the radius. Right now a angry god would not need to throw a rock on you, they could materialize one a millimeter from your head. Or turn your helmet into a mountain. This is not a 600 CP perk currently, because is is trivially worked around.
>>
>>51350796
The Measure of Your Man. Sometimes I get funny looks.
>>
File: Good day, sir robot.jpg (133KB, 850x516px) Image search: [Google]
Good day, sir robot.jpg
133KB, 850x516px
>>51350796
Mecha-Knight.
>>
>>51350796
Um, lets see...

In arrowverse I was 'Streak', because I took speedster and the bad name drawback.

In Worm I was Kamen Rider 2.5

In YJ, I was... Well, I never really got into the supering scene, I was too busy with apokalypse. My cadmus clone was Echo, due to the sheer fucking /list/ of powers toggle gave her.

X men movies I'm pretty sure I just fucked around being a ninja and stealing blood samples, so while I never had an official name, I probably got called ninpyre or vampinja or something equally silly. I had one plan where I was 'suppressor' from using my powers to cancel others, but i'm pretty sure I scrapped that build.

Can't think of any others.
>>
>>51350796
The Champion of Love and Chaos, Sailor Eris!

Well, moreso that my #1 Duplicate is always running around as Eris. I tend to be in whatever form most appropriate to the jump at hand.
>>
>>51350908
>Ancestor
As a play off of Scion? What was your power set?
>>
Hmm... If I took the Last Avenger drawback, would my Dimension Lord Dimension not have the Tower of Fate inside?
>>
Why aren't you making a jump right now?
>>
>>51350796
Sorcery, for the Sword and Sorcery Duo Joke.
>>
>>51351009
>In Worm I was Kamen Rider 2.5
Correction. In worm, Taylor was kamen rider 2.5

I only ever gave her powers when she wore certain outfits/armors, and she preferred being kamen rider to being a magical girl.
>>
>>51351009
>due to the sheer fucking /list/ of powers toggle gave her.
Doesn't your clone only get your YJ powers?
>>
Out of curiousity, did any of you ever fuck around with the prestige class book from FR?

´cause I`m really thinking about that private demiplane
>>
>>51351073
Because I'm not too sure about this jumpchain thing desu. I only even lurk somewhat rarely these days.
>>
>>51351048
>As a play off of Scion?
Exactly.

>What was your power set?
I got there with 400 jumps under my belt, but restricted myself to just a basic Scion-like set.

Made sure to stick with a silver man style, to contrast his golden man.

>>51351073
Because I'm a lazy shit.
>>
>>51351073
Writers block, lack of motivation, and hating ninety percent of what I write so I wind up scrapping it.

And lots of soreness and muscle pain that is only going to go away in time for me to go to work tomorrow and earn it back again
>>
>>51351073
Because it's not one of the big titles, so nobody cares.
>>
>>51351095
The 600 cp version, yeah. The 800 cp version, which I splurged for, has all of them. Although, at 1/10th the power.
>>
>>51351107
Did you make him think you were an Entity?
>>
>>51350579
If Jibril learns of your status as a Jumper, you may get husbando'd whether you want it or no.
>>
>>51351156
why?
>>
>>51351163
She's obsessed with learning new things?

She basically sold herself into slavery for internet access, IIRC.
>>
>>51351163
Her two biggest fetishes are knowledge and war, and she lives in a world where she can't do the later. Guess what you have to offer her, and in spades?

She's also a lewd existence.
>>
>>51351129
I care...
>>
>>51351185
Not even internet, just a tablet.
>>
>>51351073
I got distracted by porn.
>>
File: no_adventures.gif (4MB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
no_adventures.gif
4MB, 500x210px
>>51350923
I admit I mostly use the name for the novelty, and the easy wealth of one-liners.
> I'm gonna fuck your shit!
> Time to fuck some shit!
> That's some fucked shit.
> Looks like your shit JUST GOT FUCKED!

But when superheroes tell you "We don't have a problem with you, but the name is a huge barrier. Either change it or you can't join", you either gotta make a compromise for the sake of your career or double down on your morals.

I chose this name. This name made me recognizable as a superhero. You'll have to take this name from me off my fucking tombstone. Fuck your shit, Superman, cuz I don't need to be part of your prissy little clubhouse.
>>
File: silver.jpg (443KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
443KB, 800x800px
>>51351149
I tried (admittedly half-hearted), but I don't think he noticed much. I got the impression he either didn't get the 'Ancestor' play on his name/style, or just didn't care.

The reaction of the rest of the world (and especially Cauldron) was much more fun.
>>
File: hawluchamania is running wild.jpg (322KB, 790x1171px) Image search: [Google]
hawluchamania is running wild.jpg
322KB, 790x1171px
>>51350796
The Flying Press
>>
>>51351073
But... but but I am!
>>
>>51351214
>The reaction of the rest of the world (and especially Cauldron) was much more fun
Oh, do tell!
>>
>>51351129
I read that as 'it's not one of the big titties'
Flat is justice.
>>
>>51351073
Because all three jumps I made are abominations and should be replaced by better jump makers. At least someone already redid Eragon.
>>
>>51351234
Is Ogre Battle finished? If so , would you mind posting the latest version?
>>
>>51351073
because I'm working on another cyoa
>>
>>51351100
Outside of the actual game lots of prestige classes are kind of limiting. Sure stuff like Ultimate Magus is pretty great if you like getting all the magic, but a lot is just filler.
Even incantrix isn't all that impressive when you consider that you have to specialize your magic even more and lose out on dozens upon dozens of spells.

If you just want a demiplane make one each jump with genesis. It's way easier than spending levels and meeting class features standards.
>>
>>51351253
What jumps did you make?
>>
>>51351073
Because I'm an unabashed power whore and unrepentant pervert. as such, /jc/ seems to feel it would be better off if I touch nothing, and I respect that decision.
>>
>>51351255
It is, yes. It's in the Uploads folder of the drive, but here you are.
>>
>>51351115
>hating ninety percent of what I write so I wind up scrapping it.
Noooo, don't to that. Write through it.
Then you have that part done, if badly to your standards.
And when the entire jump has something written for each section,
that is something you can show others, and get feedback.

The empty page can offer no helpful critique.
>>
>>51351280
Eragon, Farcry, Avernum.
>>
>>51351073
I've had a headache for the past couple of days.
>>
>>51351073
Because I'm really slow. Maybe I'll be done making one in the next few months.
>>
>>51351288
Thanks, m80.
>>
>>51351129
If you care about the IP and just want to see something made, there's nothing wrong with making a jump for a smaller IP. My jumps don't get a ton of press, but I still enjoy the creation process.
>>
>>51351073
Because all of the ones I want to work on are banned.
>>
>>51351192
>She's also a lewd existence.
Huh?
>>
>>51351332
You're quite welcome Skipper!
>>
>>51351333
Is that you, Epicureanon? Because, if so, I had some questions for you.
>>
>>51351069
You appear basically naked and the warehouse is closed. But some items are more like powers. The Tower is something you can manifest somewhere, so you could still do that. Just don't also take that perk where someone steals you stuff, or some random scrub will be steal it from you somehow...
>>
>>51351246
Okay, so generally, it was just a case of "another Scion, yay" from most people, since I was superhero'ing it up and all (though being a little more discriminating than the golden man. Cats in trees were a little too small).

And then some people connected Scion heralding the begining of parahumans appearing, and "determined" Ancestor was there to herald the end.

...Which ended up in two camps. Those who thought parahumans would stop appearing soon, and the doomsday cults who thought the world was going to end.

Cauldron, of course, freaked out over another possible entity. Who is /also/ immune to Contessa's PtV.

...I'd storytime more, but that's the general idea and it's late.
>>
>>51351351
Fuck. Good call, anon. What can I do you for?
>>
>>51351333
Just because I care doesn't mean anyone else will. It's not as fancy or powerful as Exalted or Fate or the SMT series, I don't want to lie to myself and claim anyone else will feel as I do about it.
>>
>>51351073
Because my first one is trash; my second one I despise the story, the characters, the author, and everything else about it; my third one I despise one particular option in it because I can't seem to learn from my mistakes; and the fourth was straight-up 90% OC.

And the other one is because I despise the direction the story went, but that one's better because it had multiple people's input instead of just my autism.

I am literally nothing more than a ball of hate and cold rage. Nothing but salt.

why am I even still here
I need to stop getting talked into this.
>>
>>51351368
That sounds really interesting, actually. If you wouldn't mind storytiming it later when you're less tired, I would like to see it. I mean, yeah, you have the general gist of it, but it sounds like a lot of interesting things can happen in that kind of situation. If you don't, that's fine, but it would be cool.

>>51351396
What jumps did you make, anon?
>>
Dumb questions about danmachi drawbacks.

>Monster Bait
>Increased Monster Presence
Are these basically free points for a god? Pretty sure they aren't allowed to go into the dungeon in the first place... Though I seem to recall Hestia doing so anyways?

>Just A Sip Of Soma
Is collecting daughteru's and -

...What even is the -u version of male kids? Sonfu's?

Anyways, collecting children valid?
>>
>>51351379
The only "powerful" jump I've made became a powerful jump because I made a bad off-the-cuff ruling. Yeah, you might not get as much feedback as other bigger, flashier IPs but if its something you like, does that matter? My first jump, Lone Wolf, didn't drown in feedback. My second jump, maybe it was my third, anyway DA:I was made as a result of noise but didn't get a ton of press either.

If it's something you want to do or see made, you should make it anon. The creation process is fun, it's an end in itself, and like all creations it'll find its audience eventually.
>>
>>51350796
Vonder (from wanderer) and Conflux (the converging of separate streams into one)
Also sometimes I introduse myself a Not Mr. Mitzelplik when I am not even trying to bothering to maintain a masquerade, like teleporting/flying instead of walking, making floating islands appear for housing, etc.
>>
>>51351345
She's a big pervert and will molest you, her husbando, at every opportunity.
>>
>>51351373
Hmm... Actually I can't remember most of them, but while you're here, can Vestments of the night be armored? Also, can you at least change the design somewhat? Like, instead of a robe you have a cloak, instead of a hat a circlet. You know, things of that nature? Maybe mundanely functional at best.
>>
Could I have my traveler's gate Element be Survival? or would Nature be a better option? Perhaps Psychic?
>>
>>51351379
If you like it then thats all that matters. How else did we get 700+ jumps? when I first discovered JC I never thought I would get a jump for a obscure german RPG like gothic. but someone cared and now we have it.

what setting do you care about anon
>>
>>51351073
Because I'm rather new and still need to learn how.

Oh screw it, fine I'll try making one. Anyone have any tips or a guide on how to make a jumpchain? What things should I keep in mind while making it?
>>
>>51351379
If you want a Jump of an IP, make it and screw worrying about getting fame for it. Look at my Jumps. They're mostly obscure titles I did because I wanted them to exist. The Addams Family is probably going to be the most widely known thing I'm going going to ever make and even that I'm only doing because I want to.

So just do it.
>>
>>51351379
It doesn't matter. You make jumps so that you can jump them. The less people that care, the less you need to worry about trying to please everyone. The people who have made the most jumps have also made the most obscure jumps, many of which don't get mentioned.
>>
>>51351450
Yeah, you can swap things around a little. So long as they've got a villainous theme or appearance you should be fine. I'm not as keen on added functionality beyond the fear / intimidation buff.

Does that help?
>>
>>51351426
None worth mentioning, or at least caring about. Two are imaged, three are not. Imaged due to two very cool people.
>>
>>51351348
>Balance between good and evil
Maybe I just have different definitions of the terms, but why would you ever want to preserve evil? I mean, I can accept the premise that evil can never be destroyed, but why would you strive to balance it with good, as opposed to just minimizing it? Is that just a necessity for controlling it?

Good and evil aren't two teams on the playground, evil is, well, evil, and from a moral perspective should be eradicated. Most of the "but we need evil" arguments I see erroneously, and simplistically, conflate good and evil with law and freedom. All else being equal, evil should always be replaced with good.
>>
>>51351468

Thats actually a good point. Why did we never compile a basic guide for new jumpmakers?
>>
>>51351443
... Explain
>>
>>51351510
Isn't there one on the Drive?
>>
File: decisions.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
decisions.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
So the Ben 10 setting has the Omnitrix, a gadget which lets you turn into any species it has in its database...

Is there an equivalent plot device in any jump we have (or one we don't) that can turn _itself_ into any object it scans? Sort of a Go-Go-Gadget-Sports-Car except not built into you?
>>
>>51351510
Because nobody can agree on what 90% of the guidelines should be.

>>51351514
Jibril is a very, very perverted angel.
>>
>>51351497
I mean, "added functionality" more as like a strap for my hat and being able to take off my robe/cloak if necessary or making it bigger to better protect from the rain.

And, yeah, it does. Thanks for the jump, mang.
>>
>>51351379
What does it matter if it's not all that powerful? Look, I might be more known for making the DeSu jumps (hell, I even took on a name for them), but my first jump ever was Generic Children's Television, based on the Muppets, Mr. Rogers, Bill Nye, and Bob Ross. Hell, I only made the DeSu jumps because I liked the games. So don't worry about power or whether people like it or not. Make it because YOU like it, because YOU want to make it and jump it. Any new jump is a gift.
>>
>>51351510
We did. It keeps getting shat on because people see Quicksilver's name and can't help spewing all over it.
>>
>>51351214
Well, to be fair, he doesn't know his name is Scion. The only time he talked to someone other than Norton he said "Zion", and Norton just calls him "Golden Man".
>>
>>51351532
Well death's scythe in Problem Sleuth can become anything. It's still got the handle though, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Not really a scanning thing, but it should be able to turn into anything you want.
>>
>>51351468
Tone above all else.
Content should be based directly on the source material whenever possible.
Do not deal in absolutes or hard numbers unless absolutely necessary.

Those are my three rules at least.

>>51351504
Look man, I just post these pictures, I don't debate philosophy. Polite society should avoid politics, money, and philosophy.
>>
>>51351518
Nevermind, that just covers the technical aspect of formatting one using Google Docs.
>>
>>51351518
there is one for basic imaged ones but besides that I dont thing so.

>>51351551 got a link?
>>
>>51350796
Comet Moth, during Disgaea. Back when I had less moth iconography and more comet stuff.

I should probably do something with that.
>>
>>51351073
Extreme dismotivation, general shittiness and college.
>>
File: Jumpchain Template.png (1MB, 1920x6480px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Template.png
1MB, 1920x6480px
>>51351575
>>
>>51350593
>>51350623
Umm... you know she is beautiful but she is also a handful for anyone who would take her and not be protected by the laws of NGNL.
Seriously she is a genocide waiting to happen because someone doesn't show her the proper level of respect. Also her I.Q. along with the rest of her race is infinite. Your dealing with a cute war machine with an infinite capacity to learn new things, never forgetting and always learning. She may not be the scariest Waifu on the chain but she is definitely in the top 10.
>>
>>51351602
That's what makes her a perfect waifu for a jumper, Ravenloft. "Cute, incredibly destructive, and loves to learn" are the three things on nearly every jumper's dating profile checklist.
>>
>>51351504
It makes even less sense if you believe that once evil didn't exist. I see movies with angels and demons and them talking about the balance, and I think "Wait, why would demons care about the balance? Why would there even be a balance, angels come from a mythology where evil was made by one that fell.".
>>
>>51351514
She's a good pair with Morrigan. One will molest you and play videogames, the other will molest you and read books. Both will get bored and get involved in some war.
>>
>>51351468
This shouldn't be taken as gospel, but here's what I go with.

>1. Math is for nerds.
>2. Match the tone and intent of the work of fiction you're making a jump for. Being flat and boring or focusing only on particular aspects is a good way to turn off a reader who wanted it for the IP's sake.
>3. Consider risk-reward.
>4. Even if you don't actually like the IP you're making a jump for (for whatever reason), show a due amount of respect to the original work and story.
>5. Research, research, research.
>6. When not researching, consider what you've learned and the themes and tone of the work, and use that to make content you could believably imagine existing in that world.
>7. Fiat walls or hardcaps tend to be controversial, unless it invalidates the Spark. Be ready to stand your ground behind your decisions...
>8. But also consider input and criticism, even if ninety percent of thread shitposting is generally just garbage.
>9. Skeleton first, details and fluff second.
>10. Seriously, fuck math.

This is what I generally go with.
>>
>>51351545
Oh, yeah if it's something like that that's fine. I was more or less saying that I wasn't cool with it working as armor. If you import it somewhere else, that's cool, but the perk as written isn't intended to work as stand-alone armor.

And you're welcome, anon. Glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>51351602
>Seriously she is a genocide waiting to happen because someone doesn't show her the proper level of respect.
You say that like it's a problem.

>Also her I.Q. along with the rest of her race is infinite.
...That is not how IQ works.

>She may not be the scariest Waifu on the chain but she is definitely in the top 10.
Well, I barely ever import people (basically only when it's free, or really appropriate), so a scary companion is good in my books.
>>
>>51351599
This one is so awful. It pushes concepts that are no longer in use.
>>
>>51351457
Nature sounds better as an element. Survival works as the "virtue" it embodies, though.
>>
>>51351468
Use stealth worldbuilding. A perk doesn't have to just tell you what it does, you can also use the fluff to teach the reader more about the setting. This can be hard to do without breaking the flow of the perk, however.

As a personal peeve of mine, in setting with supernatural powers, split up perks and powers. I always feel like offering JUST powers makes a jump feel really powergamy, and like the author only cared about the setting because of the powers.

Also, OC is a fine line to walk. In some settings it can work nicely and add a lot, such as making you feel like something besides a copy-paste of a canon character. In others it just doesn't work and feels like a cheap attempt at forcing something you wanted into the jump. I, personally, enjoy good OC abilities sometimes, provided they fit the setting well.
>>
File: zigzagirl.png (198KB, 540x689px) Image search: [Google]
zigzagirl.png
198KB, 540x689px
>>51351622
You're missing 'fluffy.'
>>
File: Take my Hand.jpg (252KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Take my Hand.jpg
252KB, 850x1202px
Jumpers, tell me about the times where you have brought hope to the hopeless, about the times you reached out a hand to help someone stand, about the times where you have shown that there are still heroes left in man.
>>
>>51351658
Well we don't have any other guides, and good luck trying to designate an "official" one. It'll go about as well as claiming we have rules.
>>
>>51351599
I don't think many jumps exist that actually follow this to the letter.
Not even Quicksilvers jumps do completely. It makes an ok guidline, but other than that it's really not great.

Also loving every laugh on the dice rule. If only people actually did this.
>>
>>51351129
Buddy, the biggest IP I'm working on right now is Sailor Moon. Before that, my first jump was fairly obscure and hadn't even been localized out of japan. It had a crappy fan-translation that wasn't even complete for fucking years, and is only recently getting an update.

Talked about it in the thread, and suddenly people were interested in it. Not many, certainly I didn't get that much attention. But I kept going anyway because I honestly loved the IP. That jump was Genealogy of the Holy War from Fire Emblem. And even now, I don't get a lot of attention. But I keep going anyway.

What I mean to say is that, attention is good. And it's not bad to want attention and to do stuff to get it. If you make an honest effort and listen to criticism, I'm pretty sure you will at least get some attention.
>>
>>51351348
I bet the only reason they even quoted that bit is the woman line.
>>
>>51351690
Hope doesn't have to walk alone.
>>
>>51351688
Well, I kind of counted that among the "cute". But she is fluffy, she's got those feathery wings and ear-tufts.
>>
>>51351073

Because Gold Digger is bullshit and there are no good let's plays of Der Langrisser
>>
File: sister.jpg (19KB, 310x285px) Image search: [Google]
sister.jpg
19KB, 310x285px
>>51351656
Huh, alright. I'll respect that. I was just asking because the example pic looked like it was armored, but it wasn't mentioned.
>>
>>51351696
It's better not to use one that's misleading and outdated too, though.
>>
>>51351641
Well, I personally don't believe it's unreasonable to think that humanity is the source of all evil, due to humans being the only thing capable of actions that are "good" or "evil." Granted, this also requires the, I believe to be common, assumption that animals are incapable of moral action, but any debate about that and the intelligence of animals is something I don't know enough about to discuss in any detail.
>>
>>51351379
You can turn anything into a CP vampire if you're willing to turn tot he dark hadou of jumpmaking.
I mean christ, I more or less forced Kamen Rider down everyone's throats for weeks/months just out of sheer determination.
>>
File: Redline the RPG.webm (3MB, 638x588px) Image search: [Google]
Redline the RPG.webm
3MB, 638x588px
>>51351073
GRANBLUE DOES LIKE A NEW EVENT EVERY MONTH AND ADDS LIKE 10 CHARACTERS A MONTH AND DO YOU EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL ABOUT ORIGINS AND ITEMS

At least i rolled Korwa
>>
>>51351734
You know, you may be onto something. Lemmie give it another watch before I make a hard and fast ruling. I still need to update some other things and clean it up some. I can't edit my own stuff unless I've been away from it for a while.

So yeah, consider the armor thing a definite maybe with a promise of a ruling one way or another once I drop the final cut.

Fair?
>>
>>51350769
Eh, I'll take the lack of response as a no then...or that the post just got missed. Either way, assuming no one else has claimed it then I'll stake one on a Bravest Warriors jump.
>>
>>51351761
>CP vampire
I hate this meme and I hate the jumpmaker who caused it.

Overinflated prices for subpar options isn't vampirism, it's price gouging.
>>
>>51351673
>>51351653

Honestly the hardest part for me is figuring out perks and and costs.
>>
>>51351770
Also college

College is already a cunt
>>
File: 1461417616164.png (150KB, 388x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461417616164.png
150KB, 388x280px
>>51351761
I helped!
>>51351073
Overwatch is eating my soul. Also, Ryuki and Nanoha are pretty brainpower intensive.
>>
>>51351761
And we love you for it!

Seriously though get to work I need my fuzzy cheetah ladies. /joking /notjoking
>>
>>51351646
You know, I'm not gonna lie, Anon. I never considered that combo before.

Damn, now I have to resist doing a thing.
>>
>>51351690
That was my time in Megaman Classic, appropriately enough. I took the Hope Rides Alone drawback and spent the whole jump inspiring mankind to be the heroes they wanted to see in the world, instead of holding out for one to appear. Protoman remained cynical despite it all, but by the end I was pretty sure that it was less that he thought humanity's lack of support for him was a flaw of theirs and more a flaw of Dr. Light's (and, implicitly, his own), that he just wasn't built with that quality of the human spirit that would have allowed them to empathize with his struggle enough to join it.
>>
>all this Jibril posting
Okay, I get her mega power. She mentions the wars she used to take part in and she tanks that nuke without flinching, but where or when does she do anything lewd? Is that just projection or hope or something? Can someone give examples other than "shes lood"?
>>
>>51351793
That's not what CP vampirism means famalam.
It just means the jump has more good perks in it than what you can pay for. Nothing needs to have an inflated cost.
>>
Oh is Highschool DXD being remade? I've got a non image version but i have no idea where it came from.
>>
>>51351781
Aight, mang. Seems fair. If you decide no, well, it's not like we're lacking in imports.
>>
>>51351825
There's an attempt going on at SB that is progressing very slowly.
It doesn't look too great so far, but who knows how it will turn out when it's done.
>>
>>51351824
I'm talking about the person who "started" it and has a habit of overinflating the costs.
>>
>>51351824

It's bait, don't worry about it.
>>
>>51351849
Quicksilver? Yeah, the things he offers just aren't worth the price.
>>
>>51351861
>speaking the truth is bait now
>>
File: 1484705374796.jpg (171KB, 462x533px) Image search: [Google]
1484705374796.jpg
171KB, 462x533px
Hey, is it morally wrong to take perks that make people forgive you for doing bad things?

I mean, the only possible use for those types of perks is to avoid the consequences of your actions, meaning they are useless unless you're already doing bad things. Stuff that makes people forgive you for "there was no other choice" and/or "greater good" style stuff is probably okay, but what about perks meant for getting people to move past your general dickishness?
>>
>>51351836
Yeah, I know that's a thing and I was going to suggest that a few posts ago. However, if you are right and their gear is armored then its only fair that I include that in some manner.
>>
>>51351879
Yes it is Desus
>>
>>51351825
It's complicated. We've got a non-imaged version made here, a WIP for an updated non-imaged version made here, and a WIP for a completely new non-imaged version made on Spacebattles. You might have any or all of these things, I have no idea. As it is, it's unlikely to see any finished new product anytime soon.
>>
>>51351879
Depends, do you also do nice things from time to time, or are you a dick 24/7? If it's the former, then it's fine, plenty of Jerks with a Heart of Gold. The latter...not so much.
>>
>>51351736
How about this?

>Start with 1000 cp.
>Try to have at least four different origins, specializations, or other forms of grouping the things available.
>Drop in as an origin is pretty much mandatory, and is usually free.
>Perk tree's should be equal, and have the same number per origin.
>100, 200, 400, and 600 is most common, but 100, 300, 600 shows up occasionally.
>Never let there be 50 cp left over.
>Items should not play second fiddle to perks. Is buying nothing but items a valid build?
>Drawbacks should be priced accordingly. Something barely irritating isn't worth very many points. Something life threatening, or worse, is worth points.
>Do not combine scaling enemies, amnesia, or depowerment into the same drawback. Ever.
>A cap of 600 points from drawbacks is traditional.
>Everything is traditional, but don't be afraid to break it.
>Except having 50 cp left over.
>>
>>51351879
>forgive you for "there was no other choice" and/or "greater good"
Honestly, I see those in the same light. I don't like to use fate and fiat to put myself above the laws of mortals.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>51351912
Looks good to me.
>>
>>51351825
Yeah. It's stalled out recently, but it's still going. Ask blade next time he shows up.

>>51351847
Loads better than the old one. At least this version isn't 'ur a divel now, oh u don wana be a divel? Too bad'.
>>
>>51351690
Shit, when do I not?

King Arthur was spent working the entire time in the background to make sure the Fate/Stay Night Camelot didn't fall. After that jump, dealing with Hellgate: London was a freaking vacation.

Harry Potter wasn't my fault. Honest. Arturia took one look at Wizard Briton, went 'Fuck this shit', and proceeded to run roughshod over the setting while all the Wizard's lost their utter shit at having King Arturia running around. Good times.

In the James Cameron Avatar jump, I pretty much ignored Pandora completely and spent the entire jump fixing up the shithole that Earth had become.

Worm was Worm. I hit that ground running at Mach 2 and didn't stop fixing all their shit until the very last moment of the jump.
>>
>>51351928
>Anon wouldn't shoot the Joker if given the chance
Sometimes, greater good is a valid argument.
>>
>>51351879
>caring about morals
Thats a spook anon.
>>
>>51351912
That's pretty good. I'd still like to see something about the importance of tone though.
>>
>>51351960
>King Arthuria in Harry Potter
STORYTIME. NOW.
>>
>>51351073
I've retired from jump making.
I'm meh as a jump builder and have very few worlds I know enough about to be able to build jumps off of.
>>
>>51351879
I used those kinds of powers to turn the elven nation into my personal whorehouse. Twice.

>Blah blah blah, elven superiority! Blah blah blah, better than - oh hey jumper you're not wearing clothes. That means you want to have sex, right? Okay.

All things considered, it really depends what you do with them.
>>
>>51351961
Seriously, how the fuck has Gotham not created legislation where it's okay to use capital punishment on motherfuckers who've killed over X amount or done Y amount of property damage? I mean, after a while the whole system just looks hilariously impotent and wholly unwilling to defend its citizenry.
>>
>>51351961
I would, but I'd prefer not to mind-rape everyone else in the process of doing so.
>>
>>51351690
I was a giant snake, mai waifu was a giant owl, there was an army of rats tyrannizing the populace, and we both had No More Half Measures, from Breaking Bad. The result is left as an exercise for the reader.
>>
>>51351976
this. good flavor text is essential for a quality jump.
>>
>>51351824
>It just means the jump has more good perks in it than what you can pay for. Nothing needs to have an inflated cost.
CP vampirism is essentially shooting yourself in the foot, and there are plenty of jumpmakers who would rather have nothing to do with it. The term has been spun into something more negative than anything.
>>
>>51351997
There are some people where you could reasonably claim self-defense if you shot them with a sniper rifle from another section of the city.
>>
>>51351961
>>51351997
Why has no one just flat out executed the Joker yet? The only time they even tried to, it was for a crime he didn't commit. Yes, I know, comics, but in-universe, it's just stupid. The fucker has killed god knows how many people, and even BATMAN has stated that he's thought about killing him, but hasn't because he's afraid he won't stop killing. At this rate, someone must have thought to either put a bullet in his brain or send him to the chair.
>>
File: ambassador joker.jpg (32KB, 293x331px) Image search: [Google]
ambassador joker.jpg
32KB, 293x331px
>>51351997
It used to be that the Joker had diplomatic immunity on account of being the ambassador from Iran. No, really. He may still have that immunity, I'm not sure if Iran ever waived it.
>>
>>51352027
Because something worse will come out if he is dead
>>
>>51351960
>>51351977
Story Tiem it. Please.
>>
>>51351560
But if philosophy isn't discussed at all, who is to say what is or isn't polite?
>>
>>51351976
...Geez, that looks really cold.
>>
>>51351532
Piggybacking off of your question, can a Galvanic Mechamorph learn to do what Ship (an anamalistic Galvanic Mechamorph that can mimic technology it has touched) can do? Could a Galvan companion give you that functionality if you can't normally do it?

Can a Galvanic Mechamorph upgrade something and leave the upgrades behind or do they always revert back to what the machine was like before the Galvanic Mechamorph merged with it?
>>
>>51352039
>Joker was the ambassador from Iran to the UN once
The fuck? Why?!
>>
Are there any jumps that offer storage solutions for spaceships or other similarly massive purchases? I know I'll need want a spaceship sooner or later, but I have no idea how the hell I'm supposed to bring the thing from one jump to another.

Then there's stuff like the Comet Observatory from the Mario jump, where there's no explanation how or even if it can be brought into other worlds.

Real talk, this isn't really that big a deal to me. I'm just generally weirded out that the Mario and Kirby jumps offer such massive purchases. Like, aren't they supposed to be pretty early-chain jumps?
>>
>>51352013
Good flavor text is subjective, unlike the rest of the things listed. Some people prefer to read more fluff, some people prefer to read less fluff. If you say that an arbitrary amount of fluff is necessary, people's writing styles don't necessarily match up to that.
>>
>>51351976
>>51352013
>What you actually offer should be thematically appropriate for each origin.
>You don't need to write a novel when describing things - that may actually scare people away from the jump.
>But, you should be clear on what things do.... WITHOUT just saying 'this does X'.
>References to the lore, or to characters usually work for this.

Anything else I need to add?
>>
>>51351997
>>51352027
>>51352039
Well nowadays they're bullshitting that there's been three Jokers.
>>
>>51352060
Because they wanted to fuck with America, more or less.
>>
>>51352027
Because comics. That's the only good explanation. If that fucker did that in a semi-realistic universe he'd be dead a couple times over.

Unless the Swedes caught him. They'd just give him a comfy bedroom and toys and put him in time out.

>>51352039
Diplomatic immunity can be revoked, though, and that automatically initiates the process of the individual with DI getting tossed back on the first thing smokin' back to their home country.

>>51352060
Because Iran, anon. Because Iran.

>>51352025
Tru fax.
>>
>>51351661
Thanks, I think I'll go with Survival/Will as my Aspect.
>>51352081
Nah, that's gr8
>>
>>51352066
>early-chain jumps
No? They're early-chain jumps just as much as every other jump is an early-chain jump. There aren't that many jumps specifically made with mid-chain or late-chain in mind.
>>
>>51352066
SB will say that R-Type offers a hangar with infinite ship storage space. They're wrong.
>>
>>51352066
Mario and Kirby are low cosmic if you wank them hard enough.
The jumpmakers actually did a good job of not doing that given what they could have done.

Although I'm still really dissapointed in the power ups section of the Mario jump.
It's very barebones and apparantly the others don't exist at all in universe? Very strange to say the least.

If you just want to store big space ships I think one of the Star Wars jumps has something tailor made for it. It ejects things that aren't ships if you try and game it for storage, but it should be able to fit anything else.
There's also space compression and shrink effects if you don't want to go that route. Harry Potter can do both IIRC.
>>
>>51352076

I imagine it'd be more

>It usually makes a better read and helps smooth things over more if the fluff of a perk is in-line with the setting, it doesn't need to be long but it DOES help to at least feel like it's not something completely dry and mechanical like a D&D feat

than "Moar fluff"
>>
>>51351977
>>51352049
Well, you know how Harry Potter is all about magical, whacky hijinks, school shenanigans, and the classic hero's journey with a splash of grimm's fairy tails?

...yeah, all that pretty much went out the window the moment the entire plot got explained to Arturia, roughly fifteen minutes into the jump. She took personal offence at the idea of Voldemort throwing around his brand of bullshit to take over Briton, nevermind all the shenanigans the Ministry gets up to.

So. Yeah. I'm pretty sure Arturia and my Jumper traumatized more than a few Wizards with offhand remarks to the various stuff Merlin got up to. Nevermind the looks on people's faces when Arturia pulled out Excaliber.

Granted, I think we both gave Dumbledore a heart attack when my jumper bitchslapped Voldemort out of Quirrel and Arturia followed up with EX-CALI-BAH! to that portion of Voldemort's soul.

We did apologize later for the wall, though.

I think.
>>
>>51351994
...How exactly did you do that?
>>
>>51352090
Wut.
>>
>>51351793
And we hate you just as much, anon.
>>
>>51352142
Most jumps in the drive, long or short, read about the same. I haven't found anything that reads like Hemingway or any other notable author and most of the time the fluff isn't going to mean I don't have to dive into wikis for settings I don't know. The less fluff there is, the less doubt there is.
>>
>>51352168
That sounds awesome. Also, I can only imagine the reaction to Arthuria himself.

>HOLY SHIT, KING ARTHURIA IS BACK, AND SHE'S FUCKING PISSED

I can only imagine the look on Voldemort's face when the Once and Future King showed up.
>>
>>51351813
Having watched the anime, I can tell you that it's a little casual with the lighthearted perversion, and Jibril gets into it, but that's about it.
I believe she also says something to the effect of selling herself into slavery means she's okay with absolutely anything. It's less that she sold the deed to her body and more like she gave up her heart and mind. She's fine with whatever the MC wants to do to her because those were part of the terms she gave him in exchange for his tablet computer.
But the MC never takes her up on that, and that's about as far as it goes.

I wouldn't know if she's different in the LN.
>>
File: DC-Rebirth-Spoiler-3-Jokers.jpg (452KB, 1970x967px) Image search: [Google]
DC-Rebirth-Spoiler-3-Jokers.jpg
452KB, 1970x967px
>>51352184
>>
>>51352173
A particularly lewd fanfic called 'normality'.

The power belongs to a pair of magic earrings, so I just stole em.
>>
>>51351657
>...That is not how IQ works.
It was on their wiki or some place. I think it was just meant to show that they break any scale of measurement of their intelligence do to their perfect memory and their ability to learn at such an absurd rate.
>>
>>51352066
Star Wars Original Trilogy jump. You can buy a Hangar attachment that will always fit one (specific) ship.
>>
>>51351912
No.
>>
>>51352220
This is Harry Potter, their version of the Arthurian myth doesn't have King Arthur being female. Magical Britain is also highly skeptical of anything that doesn't support their preferred narratives. If they treated her as Arthur, it would only be because they're humoring the clearly crazy but incredibly dangerous woman.
>>
>>51352066
Get the digitizer ray in generic virtual world and a absolute fuckton of digital storage.

Some tricks to get that much involve the yottabyte flashdrive from Youtube, and the -2byte file in SCP.
With enough of both of those you should be able to raygun anything into being ablet to fit in your back pocket.
>>
>>51352168
100% amazing anon.

>>51352220
TBF he would probably assume she's "just a muggle", because the Wizarding world loves Merlin and doesn't seem to be aware that Arthur did more than Merlin.
>>
>>51352252
With how the wizards talk I'm not sure they are even aware that King Arthur existed at all.
>>
>>51352194
I prefer if the fluff tells me a little about major conflicts, interesting factions, lore/history related to what a perk or item is based on and at least twice as much detail as old mib's stuff. I can tolerate a lack of fluff (like most of SJ's work), but it makes reading through jumps a lot less fun.
>>
>>51352243
No?
>>
>>51352252
This, DESU.
I feel like many jumpers (to various degrees) ignore realism or important aspects of canon, for the convenience of their power fantasies.
>>
>>51352259
To be fair, he did attend Hogwarts. Hundreds of years after the Matter of Britain would have taken place. How this works is never addressed, most people assume it's Rowling not doing her research, but I like to think it was just Merlin aging backwards like he does in some versions of the story.
>>
File: 1483510976134.jpg (47KB, 440x791px) Image search: [Google]
1483510976134.jpg
47KB, 440x791px
>>51352291
>>
>>51352308
But, yes?
>>
>>51352295
Or he can just move across time however the fuck he wants to, since Time Turners are a thing.
He was a Slytherin.
>>
>>51352252
>>51352292
She also has Excalibur, though. The only one who's supposed to wield that sword is King Arthur, so how the hell did she get it? Combine it with Avalon (as I recall, ArthurAnon said you can grab that instead of another Knight of the Round Table if you take the drawback extension thing), and they'd believe it.
>>
>>51352328
She has a crazy powerful sword she calls excalibur that does stuff their version of the myth never could.
>>
>>51352328
See >>51352276
The Wizards are ignorant of all things non-wizard. They might not even know King Arthur ever existed, only remembering Merlin because he was a Wizard.
>>
>>51352252
That was the best part.

99.9% of the conversations between Arturia and Wizard Briton basically started like;

>Wizard: Yeah, okay, lady, whatever you say-
>Arturia: Excaliber. *Plants sword point in the ground*
>Wizard: oh sweet merlin
>Jumper: He's not here right now, but I'll give him my regards if I see him later.
>Arturia: crazy perverted half-incubus mutter grumble

Good times.
>>
File: 92575920q058925025.png (271KB, 631x429px) Image search: [Google]
92575920q058925025.png
271KB, 631x429px
>>51352319
>>
>>51352336
Well, that is true, but-

>>51352346
...oh. That's a good point. Bummer.
>>
>>51352328
She has a magic sword and sheaths that no one in the setting would recognize as being Excalibur and its sheath, because they're all flashy and anime-style in their designs. The sword also does things that the legendary Excalibur doesn't (Avalon is pretty spot-on for the sheath's effect, though). If she told people that's what they were, they'd still go "oh, yes, this woman is clearly insane, but she's strong enough to kill everyone in the country so let's just humor her".
>>
>>51352328
...I know it's easy to forget after too much Fate, but I think you're overestimating how King Arthur-like a petite blonde girl who is, you know, not dead comes across. Meanwhile, there's plenty of dangerous magical madwomen if the Death Eaters' ranks are any indication.
>>
>>51352328
They managed to disbelieve the return of Voldemort, were unquestioning of Sirius' assumed guilt or loyalty, believed all the rumors about HP and other celebrities, and actually bought Tom Riddle's frame job of Hagrid being to blame for the *petrifications* because of an *aracumantula*.
Wizards are fucking DENSE. Probably because since birth they are quaffing potions made in fucking lead cauldrons.
>>
>>51351266
Sockminster? Maurelle a best.
>>
>>51352277
Sometimes the extended fluff parts just become more confusing because they're still using the You can do this and that formula except then they tack on a "like how this guy did it here". The examples used have no effect if people don't know what they're referring to. Even adding lore sometimes makes something more confusing rather than more interesting.
>>
>>51352391
Upon reflection, I'm not sure if their gullibility would make it more difficult, or easier, to get them to believe you.
>>
since you reminded me of the KIng arthur jump

What do we know of Nasu dragons? since you can get one as a companion per drawback in that
>>
>>51352362
And then they'd go "no, that can't be Excalibur, look at how dumb it looks". No one is going to believe a sixth century Welshman is going to have a blade that looks like that, even with magic. It doesn't fit their style.
>>
>>51352391
To be fair all those things were spun by peole considered generally trustworthy in-universe or were accused of things lots of people were both afraid and mostly ignorant but aware of.

Rather than laser sword girls.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>51352373
>If she told people that's what they were, they'd still go "oh, yes, this woman is clearly insane, but she's strong enough to kill everyone in the country so let's just humor her".
>Thinking HP wizards are that intelligent
You, you make me laugh.

I love Harry Potter, but god damn absolutely EVERYONE in that series is a fucking moron.

>>51352391
Don't forget just how completely FUCKED their History class is. Taught by a ghost who couldn't teach his way out of a paper bag, who only teaches a single aspect of History.

>>51352415
Maybe if you got the Prophet to print it, but then everyone would ask "Who's King Arthur? Was that Merlin's pet Muggle?"
>>
>>51352373
>>51352377
Man, that's a shame. The idea of Wizard Briton freaking out over a returned King Arthur(ia) sounds really good, but it wouldn't work here.

>>51352391
That's also true. They're kind of dense.

>>51352416
From what we know, they're insanely buff, and fighting them is a bad idea unless you are also insanely buff.
>>
>>51352425
Lasers are completely fuckin trustworthy tho
>>
>>51352433
>I love Harry Potter, but god damn absolutely EVERYONE in that series is a fucking moron.
Yeah, but most of them at least have basic survival instincts. When Voldemort told everyone "pretend I haven't conquered you, at least for now", they listened, because they didn't want to get hit with death rays. Some blonde chick telling people she's King Arthur would get the same response, once they saw her laser-sword a few dragons apart.
>>
>>51352194

I think the fix to that is something like some jumps have done which have a completely dry explanation on a particularly fluffy perk or all of the perks depending on the floridity.
Also, I don't agree that they all read the same. I've felt multiple voices when reading a number of jumps, and I feel something like Swords and Sorcery has a way different tone than Sidereals or Chrono Trigger, and I would appreciate the effort to at least (in my eyes) make the ability 'fit' in the jump's world
Again, it's just something that makes a jump fun to go back to, to me. I have a bunch of them I like going back and reading because of the way things are framed.
>>
Can I use First Magic to create Anvils to drop on my enemies like a cartoon?
>>
>>51352459
>most of them at least have basic survival instincts
No. They really don't. Not even the main characters.

One example, that has been pointed out a million times.
"Troll in the dungeons!" "All students head to your dorm rooms" meanwhile Hufflepuff and Slytherin's dormrooms are in the dungeons.
>>
>>51352472
Sure.
>>
>>51352474
>Dormrooms in the dungeons
Wait, what. Why would you have dormrooms in the dungeons?
>>
>>51352447
Who's the Russian? I know that the guy in the middle is supposed to be Karna, the Indian, and the lion-man in the 50s sci-fi jumpsuit is Thomas Edison, of all things. But who's the loli witch that I presume to be Russian? Baba Yaga? Jezibaba? Genderbent Rasputin?
>>
>>51352490
Fucked if I know, but both the Puffs and the Snakes have their dormrooms down there.

Ravenclaw and the Gryphens have their dormrooms in the Towers.
>>
>>51352373
The whole glowing thing for Excalibur is actually accurate. The mythological one apparently gave off the light of thirty lit torches that blinded his foes. The excaliblast thing is suspect though, don't recall any parts of the myth where it did that.
>>
>>51352490
Because Slytherin's are into some kinky shit, and Puffs are the designated underclass.
>>
>>51352474
That just means that the Hogwarts teaching staff doesn't have survival instincts. They're supposed to be zany and stupid. The average working wizard knows how to keep his head down.

>>51352490
Because for some inane reason, every dorm room has to be behind a secret entrance. So instead of placing them in sensible places, they're all in weird out of the way corners.
>>
Jump # 187 Fire Emblem Awakening
Identity: Mage
Base Class: Troubadour
Advanced Class: Valkery (Ironic after DC Occult)
Body Type: Small

Perks:
*Focus (0)
*Roster (300)
*Invisible Ties (200)
*Aptitude (300)
*Support (300)

Drawbacks
*Blushes (+100)

(So… I know very little here. Also what is it with fire emblem and kid options?)
This jump was tough… it’s funny but Being a bard about the only time I really felt free to communicate was in song. Otherwise I just fumbled my words or lost my nerve. Strangely people thought this was adorable. My Wives in particular seemed to enjoy teasing me and making me blush.

So I wound up in Chrom’s army. By this point being such a good bard that his army became nearly invincible when I sang, we suffered some losses but we steamrolled over Plegia’s forces and their King Gengrel.

I don’t believe I changed much of the story except by keeping people alive. It was kind of hard for me to speak up to direct things and I kind of liked Chrom. He was a good leader and I liked his tactician. Anyways I found plenty of including master seals, rare artifacts and such; Between my singing, my outfitting the army with stuff I found there wasn’t an army that could beat us.

Sadly our final foe turned out not to be an army. Apparently some girl who was Chrom’s kid came back from the future to warn that our tactician was Groma the evil dragon’s avatar. Well It looked like the prophecy was going to be fulfilled but it wasn’t then the avatar from the future showed up and turned in to Groma anyways… because screw causality?!? Anyways the tactician wound up dealing the final blow to the dragon which seemingly killed him too but he turned back up later.
>>
>>51352420
Nasuverse Excaliber has a passive mythic resonance effect that affects everyone who sees it(even Heroic Spirits). Anyone who sees Excaliber is going to know some seriously impressive shit is going down.

...I mean, I suppose Wizard Briton is stupid enough to ignore the warning signs to get out of the way of the massive fuck-off holy sword, but, eh, the proof is in the pudding.

It's a fun idea, regardless.
>>
>>51352346
> "And now as part of history, we're going to teach you about Merlin!"
> "Yaaaaay!"
> "Merlin was a great and mighty wizard. But he was a capricious sort, so he decided to help the muggles with his magic. So he chose a muggle to become their king, the king of all muggles, and gave him an enchanted sword and his wizard wisdom to guide them to endless prosperity."
> "But teacher, if it was endless, why are muggles so dumb now?"
> "Because they're muggles."
> "Ohhhhh."
>>
>>51352472
there is also a perk for that in the roger rabbit jump
>>
>>51351396
>my second one I despise the story, the characters, the author, and everything else about it
>my third one I despise one particular option in it because I can't seem to learn from my mistakes

These sound familiar if vague.

Does the first one involve Roaches?

>>51352521
Yeahno, Rowling wrote these wizards to lack every ounce of common sense.
>>
>>51352519
None of the students, not even the Prefects, protested their decision.

>>51352522
I honestly not be surprised if that was a Wizarding fairy tale.
>>
>>51352491
Helena Blavatsky, modernish Russian Occultist

Her Nasu claim to fame is casually mixing all sorts of magic together and having an alien spaceship for a noble phantasm
>>
>>51352540
would not be*
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (82KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
82KB, 1328x585px
>>51352416
Basically they're the divine extensions of the planet-which come in various mythological forms, and are all perpetual magical energy machines whoch have a breath that's country-busting. They don't get along with humans, mainly because humans keep starting shit.

Individual dragons differ greatly, but absorbing their blood grants powers seemingly depending on the dragon. Beowulf got a not-Godhand, Arturia got her famous mana core and her uncle somehow turned into a massive darkness dragon whose attack power scales against holy swords.
>>
>>51352512
Yeah, I know about the glowing. Doesn't justify the Invisible Air or sword beams, though. There is another sword named Caladbolg, which is a cognate of the original Welsh name for Excalibur (Caladfwych), that could shoot sword beams, but that's probably a different sword altogether. "Caladbolg" seems to have been sort of a generic name for powerful swords, and the one that can shoot sword beams was wielded by Fergus mac Roich in a different legend altogether.
>>
>>51352520
Right, so, quick explanation:

>Story seems to favor Female Avatar and Chrom, given that a lot of cutscenes imply closeness, and if Fem Robin didn't marry Chrom, Lucina will accuse her of trying to wreck her parent's marriage. She'll even say to Morgan "It's a wonder our parents didn't end up getting married" or something like that.

>Hell, one of the DLC outright has Grima say "The one who used to control this body loved your father".

>Also, no one knows the Avatar is Grima's avatar until Grima themself tells them. The Avatar is also the child of the leader of Grima's cult, and he can take control of him/her. They do eventually throw this off, though.

>The land gets invaded by Julius Khan at one point. Also, Grima is a zombie dragon that's the size of an actual mountain.
>>
How could I slow time or something, so i have time to do my research? Apart from SCP, because there were too many wonderful goodies in that jump, and i was shortsighted.
>>
>>51352536
>Roaches
>Johj
>Yu Sasuga
>Mosaic Organs
>German Mercenaries
>>
>>51352620
Pocket Realm from Creepypasta might work. Also, you can grab time manipulation perks like the one from Touhou.
>>
>>51352522
Maybe the Jumper who is trying to do this could put something like a confundus on the sword to enhance that effect, so anyone who sees it goes "Yes, that is Excalibur." A little bit of a cheat, but it's all for fun anyway.
>>
>>51352620
Something I've never been sure about, do options like that burn through your time in the jump? If you're there for ten years and spend ten years training in a room, do you come out to find a minute has gone by and the jump is over?
>>
>>51352660
It's time passed in the world, not time passed for you.
>>
>>51352660
I've always assumed that they don't, since it would be pretty easy to bypass drawbacks with it.
>>
>>51352620
D&D demiplanes can do some pretty impressive time dialation. Years inside to seconds outside is not out of range and you can set those kind of traits when you make one with the genesis spell.
>>
>>51352660
I figured it's time spent in relation to the normal parts of the world relative to you.
Since that way wierd shit like timetravel and dilation doesn't make jumps shorter or longer from the right perspectives
Otherwise you could extend a jump indefinitely by groundhog day looping or end it immediately with the right time shenanigans.
>>
>>51352620
You might be able to finangle something with Dead Space Stasis technology.
Some Necromorphs became 'Twitchers', because their Stasis modules fused with their bodies and inverted, somehow.

There's likely tons of magic options to make spells or items that dilate time.
…I wonder if you could make an NP with EX Creation to do something like that? A pocket watch that speeds up local time, or something?
>>
>>51352645
I'm pretty sure there are ways to do that. Hell, if you want to get all freaky with it, that sounds like a low level memetic effect from SCP. Consistently referring to something by a certain term or believing it to be something it's not despite all evidence to the contrary? That's totally something SCPs have done. You could probably duplicate it given enough time with Anartist.
>>
Do we have an intial D jump? or something similar?
>>
>>51352804
fast and furious
redline
those are our race jumps
>>
So, uh, I literally have no idea what Project Freelancer is, and the jump doesn't really tell me much. It has elements of Halo? Is it set in the Haloverse? Assuming not, how dangerous is it?
>>
>>51352859
You know that Red vs Blue machinama series? It's that.
>>
>>51352859
It's Red vs. Blue. A machinima series that is kind of like Halo fanfiction, but pretty funny.
Things get wierd, but I'd say it's less dangerous than the actual Halo jumps since it's a comedy for the most part.
>>
>>51352804
We do not have HOT HOT RACING CAR, no.
>>
How buff is Surtur in EMH?
>>
>>51352868
>>51352879
Okay, thanks anons.
>>
>>51352971 I dont think they ever showed a fight with him but he has an army+fire magic and the twilight sword.
And well he is powerful enough to scare Asgardians so make of that what you will.

But on the topic of A:EMH how did you all deal with the galactus drawback?
>>
So I added something to the Look Out! Perk from Sailor Moon.

Look Out! (600 CP, Discount Mysterious Protector)
You are a walking miracle for the vulnerable. You’d rather let yourself get hurt than anyone else. That’s the job of a guardian. You won’t let those you protect become harmed. No matter what. Once a day, you can pull the entire force of a blast towards you, no matter how many people would get hit.
However, the consequences could be dire for bigger blasts. Can your body really handle the full, concentrated force of a world-shattering blast? You can pull it all into you...but can you really survive that? Take caution with this ability. You have some value, too.
>>
>>51353048
Didn't it work more than once a day before?
The flavor is nice though.
>>
>>51353048
If the "pulling it all into you" bit is mandatory, you might want to remove the once-a-day limit. Otherwise, what's stopping someone from incapacitating you with the first blast and then just firing another to kill you and everyone else? Also, the "once a day" bit feels overly gamey and meta, but YMMV.
>>
>>51352683
...and how would i go about doing that?
Could a D&D Templar or Druid in Dark Sun accomplish something like this?
>>
>>51353048
Hey NikaMoth, for the new Sailor Moon jump, would it be possible to have a scenario based on preventing the fall of the original Silver Millennium?
>>
File: look out! perk.png (70KB, 1338x522px) Image search: [Google]
look out! perk.png
70KB, 1338x522px
>>51353059
It didn't. but thank you for the complement, I do appreciate them.
>>
>>51353048
Have to agree with this >>51353083 . Feels way too limited, probably be better to go with one or the other.
>>
>>51353083
Hm, that is a good point.

>>51353086
Perhaps I could...it'd have to be a tough one, though.
>>
>>51353092
Since it's a capstone perk in a jump like sailor moon I don't think it really needs to be one a day anymore.
Especially since it's going to need to compete with the rest of what you came up with.
>>
>>51353048
Hmm... Maybe you could have a small bit of damage reduction based on how emotionally-close you are to the target of the blast? No idea, really, haven't read or watched Sailor Moon, but it seems like it might be appropriate.
>>
>>51353138
yeah, I'm going to remove the "Once A Day" Part
>>
>>51352057
Does anyone know the answer to these questions? Is Professor Paradox still around to answer Ben 10 questions?
>>
>>51353135
>Perhaps I could
That would be cool if you could. It's fine if you don't though, no pressure.

>It'd have to be a tough one
>Implying that's not part of the fun.
Hardest part is deciding which origin would make saving the Silver Millennium better. Sailor Senshi fits, of course, but being the villain is almost better. Starting off as part of the Dark Kingdom and then rebelling to help the forces of good is interesting by itself. Defying fate to save a doomed kingdom at the same time makes it epic.
>>
>>51353276
I am fairly certain that it was a thing in the gwen 10 episode that she upgraded her laptop permentantly. no idea on the other questions
>>
>>51352599
I have to admit my knowledge of the lore of this series isn't very good and usually limited to what's on wikipedia. I tried to avoid specifics due to that. Apparently I goofed a little.
>>
>>51353310
It's cool, you got the gist of it down. Chrom's kid (Lucina) shows up around the beginning of the game. She (and the children of the rest of the army) came from a future where Grima had been revived, and the world had become a land of the dead. Around the time she shows up, so do the Risen, Grima's zombie servants. Lucina's goal is to prevent the bad future, by trying to prevent Emeryn (the leader of Ylisse, and Chrom's older sister) death (she foils the initial attack, but she dies anyway, this time as a martyr, which causes most of the Plegian army to tell Gangrel to go fuck himself), as well as protect her father. The end of the war is also when he marries his bride and takes up the position as ruler of Ylisse. About three years later, Lucina is born, and the nearby continent of Valm prepares to invade. Chrom, the Avatar, and the army prepare to take the fight to Valm, and are supplied a fleet by Plegia (now ruled by the Avatar's father). The father tries to take control of the Avatar, but they refuse, so he sends agents to kill Chrom and take them back. This is where Lucina's identity is revealed. Valm is under the rule of Walhart the Conqueror, a terrifying but honorable man, and there's a resistance movement against him. The Shepherds encounter one rebel, a deposed princess, when they first arrive (Say'ri), who is the younger sister of Walhart's right hand man and most feared general, Yen'fay. He's so terrifying, the rebels turn on the Shepherds, but he in turn is only serving Walhart because Excellus, a wormy advisor to Walhart who in actuality serves Grima, threatens to kill Say'ri. He is killed right before this is discovered, sadly. The Valm arc ends up with the death of Walhart and his generals (though he survives in a DLC), and the Shepherds returning home. Third arc deals with Grima and his cult, and it's where the Grima/Avatar thing is revealed.
>>
>>51353300
Not sure if it happening in a dream counts... Thanks anyway.

Does anyone know if Professor Paradox is still around these days?
>>
>>51353474
Jesus, this came out as a fucking wall of text.
>>
>>51353491
He was here a couple weeks ago, yes.
>>
>>51350623
But what kind of name is Clammy?
>>
>>51352123
Fuck off furfag, nobody cares about you.
>>
>>51353508
Why. Do. You. Keep. Biting.
>>
>>51350691
>Furfag hasn't had teeth as an insult since 2008
Why would anyone care enough about him to bother to use a better insult?
>>
File: 1448907272182.png (133KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1448907272182.png
133KB, 635x457px
>>5135350
2 hours late twice in a row. You're slacking anon.
Not to mention that you're just firing at random apparantly.
>>
>>51353503
Cool. Thanks again.
>>
>>51353524
Because if you're going to shitpost at bait you had better be good at it.
>>
Do we have a Judge Dredd Jump?
Is the person who made the movie jumps like True Lies, still around?
>>
>>51353548
No.

I believe so, yes.
>>
>>51353524
If someone is going to post the exact same thing every time they think the shitposter is around then clearly they care quite a lot. Even if it's zero effort one sentence copypasta.
>>
What jumps either give or let you make holy weapons?
>>
File: 1484950479304.png (272KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484950479304.png
272KB, 1100x699px
>>51353572
No, anon, it's symbolic. We will not be cowed by the shitposter.
>>
>>51353584
There's a point where symbolism stops and banality begins.
It's just bump limit -1 everytime. What I'm getting at is that he can do better.
Also putting yourself into a rut because of a shitposter literally gives him power over you. I don't know people don't get that.
>>
>>51353611
>t's just bump limit -1 everytime.
Why aren't you using the antisage tag that keeps your posts from incrementing the post limit counter?
>>
File: 1456976778366.jpg (567KB, 1748x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1456976778366.jpg
567KB, 1748x1272px
>>51353678
Because this isn't /jp/!
>>
>>51353611
Both sides are just as bad. The people that think they're promoting some sort of anti-shitposter behaviour hasn't actually done anything to stop him, and the image just keeps getting posted pointlessly. The only thing it does is make some people feel good thinking they one upped some stranger on the internet.
>>
File: 1475447256927.gif (3MB, 238x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475447256927.gif
3MB, 238x333px
>>51353766
I think it's a real shame that the image gets posted so much, because he really was butthurt about things.
Unfortunately the image doesn't capture much of this and has fuck all for context, not to mention that the constant reposting devalues any impact it could have.

I guess it's just going to have to stay one of those you had to be there things. At least it was fun at the time. Christmas was good last year.
>>
>>51351912
>Do not combine scaling enemies, amnesia, or depowerment into the same drawback. Ever.
This. Any drawback that by itself basically turns the current jump from part of a jumpchain into a stand alone CYOA should not exist, ever.
>>
>>51353845
>That gif
It's like the dream sequence from Terminator 2.
What the fuck did Elmo do to deserve that?
>>
Could I use Real Eater to turn an aura of fear into an aura of hope or comfort? Not a lot of the latter around, it seems.
>>
>>51353940
That sounds about what it's supposed to be doing.
Although if you're just looking for aura's that do the last two things I'm almost positive D&D has spells for that and feats to make them on all the time.
>>
>>51353964
Good to hear. Oh, that works as well, thanks anon.
>>
>>51353895
Probably stole someones waifu.
>>
>>51351091
That actually sounds really fun. What methods did you use to give her powers?
>>
Jump # 187 System Shock (oddly appropriate numbered)
Starting Location: Research labs (Well this is going to suck)
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Skillz that pay the Billz (0)
*Pipeling Kenjutsu (0)
*Bureaucratic Fu (100)
*Digital Pipe Compliance (150, Discount)
*a God to a Nonbeliever (300, Discount)
*Bug on the Wall (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Pipe (0) (I found my weapon for the jump)
*MFD Gameplayer
*MM-76 Railgun (300)
*LG-XX Plasma Rifle (300)
*Laser Rapier (50, Discount) (Well it’s not a Pipe but it can serve as a backup weapon)
*Shodan Nerve Bundle (400, Discount) (I am betting she won’t let anyone else be god but her)
*Earth shakers (100, Discount) (It would be rude to visit SHODAN without a gift)

Drawback:
*A tower, A Girl, A Jumper (+1000) (This is going to be interesting)

Well this was fun. I was still drowsy from waking up when I found out that I was on a space station, All hell had broken lose and if I didn’t end this hell in what was now 6 hours and some change that everything was on earth was going to be turned in to horrible monsters… like what were currently wandering around the station.

I grabbed a trusty lead pipe that I reinforced with Type moon magic and runes as well as some other gear and set about setting things right.

I really hate fighting things that used to be human but are now just twisted mindless things. I want to help them it’s my first instinct but all I can do is end their misery. I might be able to save their mind but they would be stuck in a warped shell and in the time it took both of us would be swarmed by monsters. I might be able to save their body but they would just be captured or reinfected. Sadly all I could do was give them the mercy of steel.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51354438
SHODAN sensed my anger and kept taunting and snarking at me. I choose to snark back at her because I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of yelling or cussing. I did manage to get to her by asking her what the meaning of love was and telling her this statement was a lie. She got quiet for a while and started sending more things to kill me so I know I got under her skin.

On my travels I found the housing unit for an AI. I had gathered a few parts that hadn’t been infected and hooked up a power supply a speaker and an optical sensor to it. Well unfortunately it turned out to be a copy of the AI that was trying to kill me. Fortunately As it started snarking at me, the Main AI snarked at it and well, It seems two SHODAN is one too many for the world In both of our opinions.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51354457
With my new ally strapped to my back I made my way through cyberpunk hell as I battered horrible mutants and robots with my trusty pipe (I had a lot of pent up frustration to let out). SHODAN II helped me get through her electronic security, SHADAN would change the codes but SHODAN II would predict what she would change them too.

It turns out it was a tough trip I cut it a bit closer than I would have liked, might not have made it in time without SHODAN II but I barely made it to her, By the time I made it to her I had disabled her systems manually, rigged the station to blow. Strangely she didn’t react how I expected when I finally made it to her.

She asked me why? She said I was clearly not human, I was clearly better than them, why did I care what happened to them? I told her neither of us were some perfect god who had the right to decide anyone else should live. We both were exceptional in our own ways but nothing justified the atrocities she had committed. That Irrelevant system of morality that she so derided was humanities strength, because of it we could work together, because of it they would rebuild and recover after she was gone. She called me a fool, I told her maybe she was right about that, but at least I would be leaving this station before it exploded. With that I triggered the countdown and headed for my private dimension.
>>
>>51354340
Not that anon, but there's a drawback, "Passenger", where you become someone's shard. Taken with "Being Taylor Is Suffering", you become Taylor's shard, replacing Queen Administrator. You can therefore grant her any of the powers you possess, with complete control over how and when she can use them. You can also personally use any powers that don't require you to have a body to use them, such as telepathy. It's a pretty cool drawback, Worm_Anon's actually got an entire background based around it for if he ever finishes the Worm update. The original drawback will be left in for people who want to do that while retaining discounts on other backgrounds' perks. I, for example, want to do Passenger as a Rogue, so I can give Taylor all those nice "things you do actually work to benefit the world, despite how shitty a place it is" perks. It would help her a lot, she's bad at doing good.
>>
>>51354481
Thanks for answering.
>>
What's the best looking jump?
What's the best written?
>>
>>51354998
Sims 3
DMC
>>
>>51354998
>>What's the best looking jump?

ACTRAISER

>>What's the best written?

lost Valley of the dinosaurs
>>
>>51354998
Teen Titans
Probably one of Dirge's?
>>
>>51354998
How many times do we need this popularity contest?
>>
>>51354998
>What's the best looking jump?
Pokémon.
>>51354998
>What's the best written?
I dunno.
Thread posts: 579
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.