[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdm/kdg/kdmg/ Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 47

File: discover-watcher-wip.jpg (745KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
discover-watcher-wip.jpg
745KB, 1600x900px
No Longer the Final Boss Edition

FAQ
>What is it?
Kingdom Death is a board game where you kill monsters to make cool new hats.
>Where can I buy it?
Nowhere at the moment. You just missed the kickstarter, and the webstore won't be getting any more stock while the update is in production.
Should restock on Black Friday, depending on production schedule. If you want to play it, check eBay for the old version, or play over Tabletop Simulator.
>When does it deliver?
Core game will likely be this year, mid-late fall. Current Expansions will ship soon after, followed by Gamblers Chest and Promos next year, then Expansions shipping in two or three waves between then and 2020.
>Can I add to my pledge in the Pledge Manager?
Nobody knows. Anybody who claims otherwise is lying.

Previous thread >>51209661

>Threadly Question
Which new expansion is going to be the new "Must Get" expansion to the game?
>>
>>51236094
Frogdog or Honeycomb Weaver probably, possibly also abyssal woods from a sheer value perspective though that will depend on the final msrp.
>>
>>51236094
I'm personally looking forward to the red witches expansion, but that's just me.
>>
If Poots is a real bro and lets us add funds to the pledge manager and I have around $60 to spend, what do you guys think is the most appealing option:
Pathfinders of Death
Red Witches
or Black Knight?
>>
>>51236673
Black Knight, he's a quarry and you don't need any other expansions to use all the content in the expansion, unlike Red Witches which requires the Pariah.

Of course if you already have the Pariah then it'd say just pick whatever you think has nicer models though I'd still tend towards the Black Knight.
>>
>>51236673
Pathfinders seems to have the lowest gameplay value. I like the Red Witches more because tits n hips, plus dope-ass pimp gear and lots of minis. Though I think most would say doggo.
>>
>>51236673
I'd go with one of the actual expansions, so the Red Witches or Black Knight.
The Pathfinders are cross-over miniatures, I don't know how much content they'll get.
It's probably going to be far more limited than the expansions will be.
>>
>>51236702
The Red Witches do not require the Pariah, but I admit an interaction between the two is likely.
>>
>>51236723
That's what I meant by
> to use ALL the content
without him you can only use some of he content (no limited campaign).
>>
I don't know why, but the pariah tripped my " this fight will be ass" sensor. When you fight him upside down, I'm worried it will have stupid rules like " reduce speed and movement to 1" or " you can't use two handed weapons".
>>
>>51236776
If balanced properly, that shouldn't matter too much.
>>
>>51236711
>>51236703
>>51236702

Considering I'd been thinking of grabbing a chinaman version of Black Knight before the expansion got released. Mostly interested in Pathfinders simply because I'm concerned about not being able to get them later. Plus elf waifu.
>>
>>51236805
Unless you absolutely adore Pathfinder I wouldn't recommend Pathfinders of Death, you can always get Chinaman recasts of the models if your interested in those, the rules seem easy enough to just print out or have in PDF form with how little of them there are.
>>
>>51236835
Best Doggo for Best Girl it is.
>>
>>51236094
Frogdog and Honeycomb Weaver will be big. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Gryphon, as another traditional alt campaign, will also end up being seen as highly desirable. The expansions that require other expansions will be seen as less desirable due to the barrier to entry involved in using them.

Speaking of Honeycomb Weaver, some notes from my time playtesting the Fan Campaign...

1.) The theme is pretty strong in the first hunt, but dies off after until you start getting Honeypots. They're a big part of the campaign, so that's not surprising.

2.) Tons of shit needed wording tweaks and I realized I had no guaranteed access to Heat in my campaign. As such, I created a replacement for Hands of Heat and a population level dependent access to heat via a new innovation that replaces Lantern Oven.

3.) Blue Honeypot seemed powerful, but it's actually shit compared to the other two, so I buffed it a bit.

4.) That said, Honeypots in general seemed to be in a good spot. They're powerful but vulnerable, and constantly having to deal with Vestiphobia means they can't benefit from most armor bonuses, leading to some difficult choices when it comes to building gear.

5.) Figuring out when to bring a powerful male survivor and when to bring trash to breed with feels fun.

6.) Death principles are stupid powerful in this campaign. Life principles are pretty even, though I'd give the edge to SotF. Without Augery, I really feel like there needs to be another dump for endeavors, though. They're useless in the early game.
>>
>>51236094
>Which new expansion is going to be the new "Must Get" expansion to the game?
A good argument can be made for Node 1 monsters as per >>51236295 but I feel that's going to be diluted because you've got Gorm, Frogdog, and Weaver for various flavors of Node 1. The other real "Must buy" from KS1 has been Dragon King for being the more fun alt campaign. To which I feel you're going to be looking at Abyssal Woods for offering a Node 3 (whatever), Node 5 GSK-pusher-forward (Cool), Short Campaign that people had actually been crying for (Like Squires), AND a full longform campaign (Even if it takes other xpacs, it's just two). That's a ton of content, and perhaps more importantly a ton of modes.
>>
>>51236913
>The expansions that require other expansions will be seen as less desirable due to the barrier to entry involved in using them.
That's defintely true for the Inverted Mountain Campaign butI'm not so sure about Silver City or Abyssal Woods, both of them have so much stuff packed into them that the barrier to entry might be seen as totally worth it for what your're getting.

Silver City especially I think will be very sought after as the Lion God is one of the games cheaper expansions.
>>
>>51236938
We don't even yet know what kind of monster the Spiral Knight will be, for all we know the Abyssal Woods might end up coming with another Quarry monster which would make it even crazier.

And I do think It'l be a quarry since we already have the Disciples, The Witch herself and the Sparrow King human form which could already cover 3 nemesis nodes.
>>
>>51236976
Was Flower Witch confirmed Nemesis? I know Disciples of the Witch were but FW herself seems like something that wouldn't come to you; you'd have to go to her.
>>
>>51236976
In the reveal, Poots described Spiral Knight as a quarry in certain types of campaigns and a nemesis in others. I'm interested to see what that looks like.
>>
>>51237000
I would assume so, she's entirely unique.
There is only 1 of her.
>>
>>51237048
The Disciple 6 lore (About the 5th petal) implies she can/will be replaced by a successor.
>>
>>51237023
My guess in that case is that He's a nemesis in normal Campaigns and a Quarry in Abyssal Woods campaigns.

Either that or it's the other way round and the Flower Witch is the campaigns Watcher equivalent to the Sparrow Kings GSK equivalent.
>>
>>51237075
Probably, but I'm not so sure.
I imagine one of the Disciples becoming the new Witch with the 5th Petal containing something else, as she will leave it to her successor, implying that it's not a new her.
>>
>getting all of the new expansions
Feels good.
>>
>>51237114
Indeed, Gambler's Lantern was a lovely get on the KS.
>>
>>51237155
Fuck, My f5 was weak and I got stuck with Frogdog and it still feels good compared to adding on or dealing with a last day pledge like Gamer's.

I'd kill for ANY other shirt, though.
>>
>>51237114
>SK pinup
>no SK expansion
Feels bad man :(
>>
one of the guys in my magic playgroups wants to give this game a try, is it any good?
>>
>>51237195
Yes.
>>
File: Reaction 2009.jpg (479KB, 896x792px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 2009.jpg
479KB, 896x792px
>>51237114
>$777 pledger
>mfw the expansions kept dropping
>mfw fookn Abyssal Woods
>>
>>51237195
Yes, but you couldn't get much farther from M:tG. Best of luck, Anon.
>>
>>51237195
short answer: yes.
long answer: Hell yes. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/55690/kingdom-death-monster

Just keep in mind that it's about the settlement, not the individual survivors, or all the death is going to be a bit of a turn-off.
>>
>>51237181
I got lucky, I was at work the day it started, and couldn't pledge until later in that day, started out with a Silver Lantern, and F5ed my way to a BF Gambler's Lantern.
I ended with backer number 4905 or so on that one.
>>
Did anyone actually purchase the plastic game board?

I waffled ducking hard on that. Mainly because rolling dice on plastic boards FUCKING SUCKS. Also, to lesser degree, thought of having to paint the board...but I know Adam is going to make a fucking awesome board
>>
>>51237400
I wanted to but I'll wait until its released.
>>
I think the Silver City might be the campain that poots loves the most. Possibly Abyssal woods? Gods that kickstarter was huge.

Really looking forward to getting my stuff, though a little saddened by how long it will apparently all take. I'd like to have the option to get all the stuff at once, but instead I know it will be literal years.
>>
>>51237400
added to my pledge, I'm curious to see what it'll be like.
And I can always turn it into a display-board if it's not that good to game on.
>>
>>51237510
I'd bet Woods for Poots-love. Silver City was practically pitched as "by popular demand", and we know it's one of his collaborators who's a gigantic Lion God fanboy.
>>
>>51237510
Oh it's obviously abyssal woods out of those two, the best guage for how much Poots loves an expansion is to take the pin-up/expansion ratio. That and it interacts with Poots favourite overall expansion Dung Beetle Knight.
>>
>>51237400
board is a terrible idea. i am a satan with extra rulebook. dice and crossovers. and i wouldnt touch that one with a 10 feet pole
>>
>>51237510
Silver City is more of a "I know you paid for thing, but this thing fixes it if you pay for it too"

Woods was "HOLY FUCK DOODLE SPROODLE KNIGHT, FORBIDDEN LORE, BIG TIDDY WITCHES, GOBBO DROGGO, BIGGER ENCOUNTER MONSTER, GORILLION CAMPAIGNS" so yea, probably woods.
>>
>>51237400
It will look awesome, I don't doubt that. But same reason as you why I'm not going to buy it. There is enough space needed to keep all the sheets and cards and tokens handy, don't want to add any dedicated dice rolling space to that.
>>
>>51237752
To be fair it doesn't just fix what was wrong with Lion God, it introduces a whole new way to play the game which if you were to combine it with the Nightmare Ram would create a full on dungeon crawling campaign.
>>
Chances of Percival Game Content will have a influence on the Black Knight Expansion similar to how Fade is supposed to have influence on the Red Witches Expansion?
>>
Have the generals slowed down now that the KS campaign is over? Is the hype slowly fading?
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>You’re in a bar and this guy slaps your waifus thicc ass, how do you react?

Pledge another 1666$
>>
>>51238614
Yes, we have left the hype train and have entered the city of Hibernationtown.
>>
>>51238569
Low but present. Since it wasn't mentioned, I'd guess at most that it presents a new way to access Black Guard Style at least for the Squires
>>
>>51237114
Jesus Christ, my dick wants to do all the things at once, but my body won't let it.
>>
>>51238614
Pretty much. KDM may be the most funded game kickstarter, but it's still seriously small time compared to the games that maintain persistent generals like GW games, PF/D&D, Warmahordes, and so on. And it's more constrained than any of those, too, with less diverse builds than an RPG (though settlement stories could be just as varied) and no competitive meta to go on about.

Maybe that will change once the horde of new folks get their copies some time hopefully before 2017 is out, but somehow I doubt it. Enjoy the generals while there's enough hype to sustain them or melt into Board Game General.
>>
>>51238614
Which is entirely understandable, there aren't too many people with the game on 4chan I imagine, plenty who want it, but will have to wait for fulfilment to start.
So a slowdown is to be expected.
When I created the thread it sat entirely empty for an hour or two before the first posts popped up.
>>
3 Wanderers or Pathfinders of Death?
>>
>>51238765
3 wanderers. Pathfinders is right now kinda dubious. I mean, it may explode depending on how big "Revamped hero mode" is. It may effectivley become a full alt campaign/game mode. But in the meantime, Wanderers seem like a nice, low-impact something you can drop into your game while Pathfinders seem just a little out of theme.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
For the yet to be revealed parasite queen, I hope it's a dick mangling land octopus
>>
>play Tutorial Lion in TTS
>survivors keep getting rekt with 4 damage claw reactions
What is this bullshit, I never had that much trouble in the real game with the first cat.
>>
>>51239431
>monsters vulva swells with the blood of the survivor, exciting the monster sexually.
>>
>>51239613
I'm fighting lvl 1 kingsman right now on TTS and it is a tough fight. Blew through lvl1 and lvl2 first settlement. Sometimes it's the odds. Dice rolls, card combos. Add to that the fact that program RNG.

I may start fight over, not sure.
>>
>>51238615
Adam, YES
>>
Part of me wants to convert the Messenger of Humanity to be 100% faithful to Guts' actual appearance, but I don't know... What do you guys think?
>>
>>51240328
Do it for guts
>>
>>51239964
Which is the art for the gambler mini? That awesome atlas one or the shitty slender one from the GC?
>>
>>51240456

There are both art of the gambler, but we don't know yet what the mini will look like.

Honestly, I'm hoping we get something new. The original gamber is a bit bland, but I don't really dig the atlas one either. It just doesn't seem to fit, and seems like its just DBK the nemesis.
>>
>>51240497
While emaciated cloaky guy with two faces might not (other than the face) be too unique, it's not a terrible design either, and it's 'true' to the appearance of the Gambler as we've seen him before, so I'm all for it. I just hope we get a more interesting pose than "holding up a d10", maybe some sort of "Welcome to my parlor" deal.
>>
File: 1478670436470.jpg (155KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1478670436470.jpg
155KB, 362x447px
>>51240347
>>
Speaking of Guts-- anyone know if there's any Berserk homebrews in the works? I already know about Dead End (which I guess counts), but I was more thinking something like a Griffith fight or anything like that.
>>
>>51241886
I'm reading the manga, and, I just can't get into the dialogue. It's like a 15 year old wrote it. Anything to suggest (book, story arc) where writing gets better?
The little fairy faggot was sufferable
>>
File: PicsArt_01-16-02.43.17.jpg (141KB, 639x1205px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-16-02.43.17.jpg
141KB, 639x1205px
>>51236094
Is this even as question? Screaming God ofcourse
>>
>>51242035
Maybe it's just not your thing.
>>
>>51239431
What's this from?
>>
File: image.png (397KB, 542x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
397KB, 542x579px
If people are talking about other series tie ins, I'd like to see booker and Elizabeth jump through a dimension into KD
>>
>>51242632
Dragon Cre... I mean Dragon's Crown.
>>
>>51242786
>hunting duo, thicc Elizabeth throws ammo at saviour Booker from a safe distance
YES!
>>
>>51243036
>and then they rolled on the Intamacy table
>>
>>51243148
Wouldn't that be incest table? Because they are father and daughter in a way...
>>
>>51243213
I don't think major genetic issues start popping up until the 2nd or 3rd generation of inbreeding.
>>
File: IMG_20170116_203441_501.jpg (710KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_203441_501.jpg
710KB, 2048x2048px
Finished Gorm.
>>
>>51243373
Pretty good senpai, any ETA on more beasts of war?
Only thing that seems off is some of the transitions around the legs
>>
>>51243449
Possibly shadows due to lighting. I need more lamps soon/lighting box.

Right now I am planning to work out recording with them next month now that family health issues are looking to be better than we feared.
>>
>>51243373
lookin good.... except the mould-line on the arm, next to its mouth.... <_<
>>
File: 1482643742761.jpg (37KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482643742761.jpg
37KB, 540x960px
>>51243373
>Dat greasy, green asshole drool....

Euuughuhuhuhhh
>>
>>51238615
The last time she slapped my waifu's thicc ass this happened.

So I say "slap her ass some more"
>>
File: screaming god armor.jpg (128KB, 639x1793px) Image search: [Google]
screaming god armor.jpg
128KB, 639x1793px
>>51237692
>x-tra rulebook
>not snagging a black Friday silver lantern for 50 bucks and getting all that extra stuff for 10 bucks

fucked up, anon

>>51242267
that's a GOAT fucking monster, and it shoots lasers that somehow makes sense still

also it has BEST armor

what's not to love?
>>
>>51242035
>I'm reading the manga, and, I just can't get into the dialogue. It's like a 15 year old wrote it. Anything to suggest (book, story arc) where writing gets better?
>The little fairy faggot was sufferable
It's the translation. The early fan translations of Berserk are fucking terrible. The official ones do a much better job of it.

Also, Puck stops being a real character eventually. I mean, he's always going to be there and get occasional lines, but after the Lost Children chapter he gets relegated to 100% comic relief.
>>
File: IMG_0672.png (12KB, 210x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.png
12KB, 210x224px
>>51244120
>antlers
>A E S T H E T I C patinaed finish
>Shovel Knight+valkyrie
Easy 10/10 concept
>>
>>51237400
Fuck yes I did

100 dollars instantly added to my pledge upon seeing that update (not sure if they can track the statistics of when people modify their pledge, but I had hoped to send a message anyways)

So fucking stoked, I was going to make my own if this was never announced.

>inb4 CHIPPING

I'm spraying the base of my minis with FLEXSEAL and the top of the board in deck finisher

no chipping allowed here.
>>
>>51244678
It's very pretty... but plastic boards tend to cause the pieces to slide about and bounce whenever somebody knocks the table. Is FLEXSEAL a matte-varnishy thing? That might limit the effect a bit...

It is a cool thing to own though.
>>
>>51237400
Its such a stupid idea tbqh.

Plastic terrain tile packs would have been fucking GOAT and also would have sold like hotcakes.
>>
File: copper a best.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
copper a best.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>51244271
I'm going to paint it exactly like this for that reason

Copper is best metal afterall.
>>
>>51244799
The last time we got plastic terrain it became an expansion.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>51244799
>It's dumb to have 3d game board
>but give me 3d terrain!! Oh yeah!

nigga

>>51244786
Flex Seal is a matte rubber

Here's some results. Nevermind the fact it was applied by a retard that doesn't care what the finish looks like, it's very easy to get a smooth coat on.

If you don't like black, they have white, grey, red and clear. I really want to test drive the clear one, unsure how the finish looks on that.
>>
OBJECTIVE EXPANSION POWER RANKINGS COMING THROUGH LADS

>GOD TIER
Dragon King, Sunstalker, Dung Beetle Knight, Gorm

>GOOD TIER
Spidicules, Slender Man, Man Hunter,

>MEH TIER
Flower Knight, Lion Knight

>GET IT SECOND TO LAST TIER
Lion God

>GET IT LAST AKA LONELY TREE TIER
Lonely Tree
>>
>>51244998
>flow flow that low

I have my concerns with that statement, Timothy
>>
>>51244998
Only person who loves Lonely Tree reporting in.

It's lonely

;_;
>>
>>51244998
>Sunstalker in godtier

But it's custom campaign is boring in comparison to Dragon King, that's why it's always middle tier

Also Lion God is still worse than Lonely Tree; Silver City won't be out for years so it cannot be considered for this factor.
>>
Why should I spend $1k on this game /kdm/ general?
>>
>>51245264
It's like a miniature tabletop game with a different aesthetic feel but you can play a fun board game slash RPG with
>>
>>51245264
because fuk off

also it's 400
>>
>>51245264
You should only do it if you like the aesthetics of the minis and if you like board games.
>>
>>51245307
For the base game yeah, but what about all the expansions.
>>
>>51245325
>>51245299
I played it once with a friend who bought it, but it felt.. strange to me, like not much depth? I am assuming this is because it was the first few hunts and we weren't using the expansion stuff?
>>
>>51245335
he asked about getting into the game, not about how to spice up his 11th playthrough.

add on 60 for one of the early value expansions then; it's still a far cry away from one thousand.
>>
>>51245048
Flower Knight really isn't good though. You can get basically everything it has to offer from a level 1 and it doesn't even offer that much. In the end it just serves as a way to make the overrall campaign easier by giving you easy access to an OP weapon. The fights great but imo all of the expansion fights are great so you have to judge it based on what it adds to the campaign.

>>51245112
I adore its fight but it comes with hardly anything and its like a $75 expansion, that's just pathetic compared to everything else in terms of value.

>>51245133
I don't like its custom campaign that much either, but as a quarry its an absolute must-have. It adds a lot and almost all of it is interesting.

As for Lonely Tree vs. the Lion God, lets compare what both expansions come with.

Lonely Tree at $75:

Lonely Tree Sprues
25x Lonely Tree AI cards
23x Lonely Tree HL cards
1x Lonely Tree Hunt Event card
5x Strange Resource cards
1x Terrain card
1x Lonely Tree card divider

Lion God at $60:

Lion God sprues (includes survivor gear and the Lion God Monster)
9x Gear cards
32x Lion God AI cards
20x Lion God HL cards
5x Strange Resource cards
8x Lion God Hunt Events cards
2x Terrain cards
5x Terrain tiles
4x Disorder cards
4x Fighting Art cards
1x Secret Fighting Art card
1x Innovation card
2x Lion God card dividers

Not even close my dude.
>>
>>51245377
Keep playing a few campaigns, you have till at least fall to make up your mind if you want to drop mad dosh on it.
>>
>>51245377
Expansions change rather than complete the game.
>>
>>51244189
Different anon, accept bad standard manga writing, plus translation issues and enjoy the critters and characters, and insane world. currently getting into the Mozgus/inquisition stuff. it was a surprise the artist moved to actually showing sexual penetrations of different types.
>>
>>51245603
The goat scene? More explicit than he'd drawn up until then, plus the super edgy boiling pot of soup...
>>
>>51245112
That makes two of you.
>>
>>51244998
>play Spidicules
>cooking gets ruined because of no antelope

even though we never manage to cook anything in most games anyway, this really bugs me.
>>
>>51245429
Why do people dislike Lion God again?
I keep seeing it ranked just above Tree on the second to last spot.
>>
>>51245264
What else would you spend $1000 on?
>>
>>51246194
The fight is tough as balls with very little reward.
>>
>>51244920
That could be a good idea.... do they do it in grey?

I think the difference is that you don't have to balance your survivors atop the terrain very often.
>>
File: colors-2.jpg (809KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
colors-2.jpg
809KB, 1000x1000px
>>51246471
>>51244920

>If you don't like black, they have white, grey, red and clear.

Welp, there ya go. It comes in grey, and a shit ton of others that weren't mentioned.
>>
As a person who missed the original KS by a day, I am so excited for every single wave of this thing. Especially Abyssal Woods and Ivory Dragon
>>
>>51245954
My group is planning a set house rules that we hope will boost the spider out of the meh tier:

1) He doesn't replace the antelope and comes a few years later (maybe just before Phoenix).

2) The kidnapping is kind of a pain and what you get out of fighting spid at all isn't worth the maintenance of fighting him every few years. Possibly make kidnapping only occur on lvl 2+ encounters.

3) We are debating messing with silk surgeon some, just making it a little more likely to get. It's feels like a major focus of the expansion, but it occurs a little too rarely to be a main theme.

Any other ideas or better ones?
>>
>>51244998
Why Manhunter and Spidicules above lion knight?
>>
The funny thing is, I could see a winged ape in Kingdom Death pretty easily, except that the Dragon King is already like halfway there.
>>
>>51248571
i haven't seen the sculpt but i'm picturing zodd from berserk but with an ape face. if it was done right it could be cool... possibly... but there'd always be some shithead at the table making harambe jokes
>>
>>51248604
Well, only if that shithead was me, because I play by myself. And I started talking to myself.
>>
>Huntings going well, only a death or two
>Get to first fight with butcher
>Slam jam him
>Get a cleaver
>Clinging mists immediately after
>Get new settlement on roll
>Hunts now going extremely well
>Get to King's man
>Manage to beat him with some lucky crits giving him -spd tokens
>CLINGING MISTS AGAIN
>EITHER HAVE TO HUNT IMMEDIATELY OR NEW SETTLEMENT

HELP /KDG/ MY SURVIVORS ARE IN A TIME LOOP
>>
>>51248635
>https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/57634444/comments
Remeber, filter fake-Ekoi posts and don't respond. He's trying to destroy the community because he's buttmad. Ignore him.
>>
>>51249290
Oh also I've ran into multiple of the weird time fucker hunt events so it's been pretty thematic more or less.
>>
>>51249290
>HELP /KDG/ MY SURVIVORS ARE IN A TIME LOOP

You must defeat the Golden Eyed King of 1,000 Battles to take the laws of time into your own hands. In the meantime, fight as many Phoenixes as you can manage.
>>
Anyone see a painted Gryphon model out there?
>>
anyway stay on topic, you guys are fucking up the thread;
what homebrews are you guys working on right now?
>>
So, whenever you guys start a new campaign, what are the first four weapon specialties you go for?

We tend to go sword,spear, axe, and fist and tooth if someones got the balls for it.
>>
>>51250080
I've been trying Spear and Katar.
>>
>>51250080
grand weapon purely for shits
>>
>>51250080
F&T for sure, it's hell but SO worth it. Spear is decent and has one of the best early weapons in the game in the King's Spear. Sword is moderatley useful and found at all levels of gameplay. For the fourth... I feel like I start Axe, Dagger, or Katar fairly early, but finish Shield earlier due to high dedication.
>>
Hey guys, should I get lion knight or manhunter?
>>
>>51250080
Shield mastery. If you can get the Steel Shield early. Makes the game so much smoother when you can just slap 2 armor on all a survivor's hit locations.
>>
>>51250146

Manhunter is a more rewarding nemesis, but Lion Knight is a more fun nemesis.
>>
>>51250145
It took me awhile to truly understand how deadly an axe master is, but once you get that sweet mastery, you really appreciate being able to stack every debuff on a monster.
>>
>>51250184
The main problem with axes is that there really are no good endgame axes in the core game. The Lantern Glaive is the best axe in there, and it's pretty mediocre all told. Hopefully the Oxidized Lantern Glaive is better.
>>
>>51250276

Clearly you've never had Denticle Warlord.
>>
>>51250304
>Denticle Axe
Not a core game axe. Did you even read what I wrote?
>>
>>51250388

I think it's obvious to both you and I that I didn't.
>>
>>51250146
I'm leaning toward lion knight in my own pledge. I think the role survivors are really neat.
>>
>>51250540
I find the manhunter pretty boring, but it comes with two great innovations that are always worth including
>>
>>51250644

I find your mom pretty boring, but she comes with two great holes that are always worth using.
>>
>>51250823
WTF dude
>>
Any info on backerkit survey? Like when it gets sent out or something?
>>
>>51250823
xD gottem

lol!
>>
>>51250963
It'll be a while from now. The more complicated the campaign, the more time it takes to develop the pledge manager. And this was a seriously complicated campaign.
>>
>>51251004
So like months from now we'll see something?
>>
>>51251085
That's my expectation, yes. Sometime around early summer. It'll show up just in time for the first wave of shipping charges to be paid.
>>
>>51249982
Worked on freddy vs jason-ish fight when 2 nemesis show up at the same time. Don't know if it's worth typing up or just leave it as a homebrew
>>
>>51251085
3 months will finally be the pledge manager, another 3-5 will be Gamblers chest pictures and promos. Another 3 he might get ready to collect shipping charges and some WIPs. I don't expect monthly, let alone weekly checkups.
>>
What's else have you done with kingdom death monster? I've been using the setting and monsters to create antagonists for other games. I used Spidicules to create a kind of creepy monster movie town scenario, and the lonely tree as the start of a terraforming project.
>>
>>51252815
I once proxied my phoenix as a lord of change.
Other than that not much so far.
>>
>>51244120
Easily my favorite armor set>>51236094
Nightmare ram seems like a good value and adds the first dungeon.

Also not a "new" expansion but the lion knight comes with 4 extra minis now + hybrid armor sets are the bomb
>>
File: comfy guy.jpg (30KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy guy.jpg
30KB, 409x409px
lol

Waiting warmly for pledge manager.
>>
>>51253003
ram is my favorite single expansion of the new lineup; beautiful concept and miniature.
>>
>>51254402
dat Ramette aint half bad either. New pinup also goat
>>
>>51249310
Doesn't seem like that.
>>
ded general ded poots ded pledge manager
>>
File: Watamote.png (958KB, 672x976px) Image search: [Google]
Watamote.png
958KB, 672x976px
>>51254994
A mod/janitor came by and cleaned up a bunch of the off topic stuff we had going on, so I guess some people left. plus we're all really just waiting for something to happen. am here trying to figure out the best way to make water effects for pond scum pinup. I'm terrified of fucking it up, so I'm seriously considering making casts so that I can make sure I don't.
>>
File: Merry RedYear.jpg (212KB, 638x963px) Image search: [Google]
Merry RedYear.jpg
212KB, 638x963px
>>
>>51255248
Red witches looks quite fun but there are just so many other expansions that are even cooler looking it ended up not making the cut for stuff I was getting.
>>
>>51255119
I just want to flick her loincloth up and reveal her dirty, puffy vulva desu
>>
>>51255119
Woodland scenics. You can add color to the plastic before it cures to make it look green and murky
>>
So I keep reading here that people are encountering the same settlement events multiple times. I was under the impression that the events were discarded, not reshuffled. Am I just wrong?

Also, gorm climate is played every turn until its removed, but you also draw a new settlement event every consecutive turn, right?

Just trying to clear up some of my potential misconceptions.
>>
>>51256406

RAW, settlement events are added back into the deck and can be drawn again during the same game. It's a fairly common house rule to take them out, however, so play it as you like.

You would draw another event to go along with Gorm climate, yes.
>>
I hope bone witches get more lire to them in the gambler's chest or something. For something the community feels so strongly about, we know so little about them. Where do they come from? Isn't it suspicious that 100% of exiled survivors come back as bone witches? How do they get their powers? They're clearly on par with monsters. Are they becoming monsters themselves? Why are they universally such dicks?
>>
>>51256358
yes, my plan is to use that or something similar, I just fear for air bubbles in places I don't want due to the terrain. Also I am undecided as to what to do about that thick layer of pond scum on top of the water. another, more opaque layer of the stuff? but then how do I capture the eddies and swirls and distortions. Paint/glazes/etc? that'd be lots of paint to make it that thick.
>>
>>51255119
Y'know what I'd like to see? Non- sculpted water. Pond Scum should come as a loose sculpture +base only, then modelers could place it inside a mold and pour a tinted clear resin to submerge the base in a see-through layer of sexy yuckiness.
>>
>>51256406
On page 79 of the rulebook, it states that for setting up the settlement event deck that you 'shuffle all settlement event cards" to make the deck.

On the next page when you draw a settlement card it says to just put it face up on the table and never says anything about removing it from future settlement decks. It also never states anything about removing those cards during the End Settlement Phase either.

So by raw you shuffle them all together every time.

I could understand putting each card on like a one or two year cooldown so you get a better chance of new events. Cause I'm sick of the shitty hunt reenactment showing up every other settlement phase god dammit.
>>
>>51257386
Don´t bitch unless you get a series of multiple Skull Eater, Murder and Plague events.
After the 5th time or so I just said fuck it and restarted.
>>
>>51255119
I've only used epoxy resin.
Test a small piece of the same plastic type to make sure it doesn't affect it. It shouldn't, but better safe than sorry.
>>
>tfw dual butcher cleaver wielding, massively insane, slamming with full goat set, high strength, high luck, surge w/o spending survival slaughterhouse of a survivor

This game is fun.
Never going anywhere near a screaming antelope with him though.
>>
>>51257185
That's what I assume it'll be. I'll be surprised if its anything else. I just need to get the resin-ing on the model right. there are lots of little nooks and crannies in the artwork where I could see air bubbles getting trapped and messing it up.>>51256569
>>
Is there any good way to get fresh survivors a few points of insanity besides the screaming antelope set or are they always going to be super vulnerable to brain damage the first few fights?
>>
File: Drums.png (111KB, 322x473px) Image search: [Google]
Drums.png
111KB, 322x473px
>>51257699
In 1.5 Drums will be a good way to patch this. In 1.0, you can try with Drums but it's not a good return on investment.
>>
>>51244076
Jesus fucking Christ shit up about it already. You are honestly the most cancerous thing in these threads.
>>
File: ws water effects.jpg (41KB, 1200x709px) Image search: [Google]
ws water effects.jpg
41KB, 1200x709px
>>51257430
I'm actually thinking of using this stuff. but yeah, good point, imma still test it. says it takes approx. 24 hours to cure clear, which hopefully will minimise the bubbles.
>>
>>51257699
If you've got a big fresh batch you're probably not doing a hard hun anyways so just have as many people with a lion hat/antelope hat to use the special action to pump insanity up to 3.
>>
>>51257571
This is such a dumb thing about the Antelope, with how much and quickly you gain Insanity I can´t see ever fighting a Level 3 Antelope with anything but survivor babies.

>>51257726
The new drums are kinda eh, I liked the Dissorder Go Away Drum Solo a lot more than what it offers now.
>>
>>51257695
a very slow, inclined pour of a low viscosity resin should be enough to not have air trapped on the model, then maybe some light tapping or maybe even vacuum degassing
>>51256569
Still water doesn't usually need texture, maybe just abit of rippling near the bits poking out of the water, shouldn't be too difficult. The layer of scum on top could be litter, muck and leaves, so grainy/slimy could work well and you definitely could add some spiraling or clumping of debris and leave a bit of the surface clear
>>
>>51256569
Jumping back a bit, I think a few small bubbles would look good in the pond.
>got a warning for talking about paint colours in a thread about a miniatures game
Yeah okay
>>
>>51259391
> warning for talking about paint colours
wat
>>
>>51257695
I could see the top layer of scum being sculpted though, albeit likely optional.
>>
>>51259391
Yeah, you're right. it probably would, as long as they're small enough and in strategic places. need to play with the stuff and get comfortable using it. Never needed to make water effects before.

>>51259060
yeah, i'll be practicing various effects to see what i'm happy with.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 825x825px
Doing an antelope heavy campaign, so a good amount of resources and half way to building this load out. Thoughts?
+2 str, +1 luck and insanity, slam, reach 2, plus set bonus
>>
>>51259862

No zanbatou, no lion gear, no deal. Stay in the settlement where it's safe kid
>>
>>51259862
Looks good anon, is this early on and you are putting all your eggs in one basket though?
>>
File: Sonic Tomahawks.png (2MB, 1247x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Tomahawks.png
2MB, 1247x1024px
>>51259862
>not going full sonichawk
0/10 see me after class.
>>
>>51259862
>Armor Set is all about being and getting insane
>Antelope kills you if you are too insane
>>
>>51259862
>>51260072
Also with your mobility and range, is there a better red affinity puzzle piece gear than bone darts?
>>
>>51260090
Which tts mod is that?
>>
>>51260113
Nognoth's. That one specifically is his first, but Nognoth's scripted mod is generally better.
>>
>>51260092
hidden crimson jewel lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 825x825px
>>51259862
Borrowed your template anon, this is a set I've got, he just absorbs hits and sometimes pokes monsters with a piece of bone
>>
>>51261363
Switch the bone dagger of a Zanbato and the monster tooth necklace for some century/calcified greaves if you have them, stick that all on a green survivor and watch as they never die.
>>
>>51261569
>unironically recommending someone use a zanbato aka the lmao i win the game at lantern year 3 weapon

Fucking plebs and their crutches make me sick.
>>
>>51261667
Well anything with a green affinity on the right will work, Zanbato is just the most optimal choice.

If you really wanted to commit to theme though, giving him century/calcified pauldrons instead and having him attack with the shield would work better now that you mention it.
>>
>>51261667
Also playing the game optimally is not a crutch, that's just playing the game like a rational human being.
>>
>>51261855
depends on how you define rational and also what your premises and objectives are

utility maximisation isn't the only thing in life or gaming
>>
>>51261855
I'm not agreeing with crutch guy, but I've never made katars or a full set of lion or antelope because I read it's not worth it. I might have to do a rule of cool run one day.
>>
>>51261880
You aren't wrong, it's not the only thing, but that doesn't conversely mean that utility maximization is not a thing. It is not wrong to play in an optimal manner -- but that's also not the only way one should play.
>>
>>51239964

Kingsman for the first time is one of those events that asks you if you're doing things right.

If you aren't, well have fun getting stomped in short order.
>>
I've never made it this far, but at year 16,19, and 23 you're given the option of selecting which nemesis to face. My gut feeling tells me you should go for the butcher, but thinking about it maybe it would be better to go for the kings hand. Then you just have to run away right?
>>
>>51261913
If you want to disincentivize Zanbato use play a campaign with as many monsters with as many super dense hit locations as possible, currently that means a campaign with all the knights.

Even then Katars certainly have their place, both in luck spam builds and as means to peal off battle pressure.
>>
>>51262029
Generally, the Hand is the easiest of the core game nemeses if you fight him defensively, even at level 2. And a level 2 Butcher is fairly reasonable at LY19 as well. And then you fight the watcher at LY20 and that's game.

L2 King's Man is fucking absurd, though. If you thought the L1 King's Man was bad, he gets so much worse in L2.
>>
>>51262029
With the hand if you don't try to go for his secret fighting art, and why would you, the fight is just about having your survivors tank a bunch of hits, so slap your best non irreplaceable armour onto them, give them all shield and get ready to dash into position so he can smack you in the face.
>>
>>51261913

I made lion katar guy in my first settlement, and it worked out pretty well. Lots of extra resources from crits. I think people who say don't do it have only ever theorycrafted it, and. It actually tried it out. Very few reactions and traps will outright wreck your day.
>>
>>51262100
In one of my first campaigns I lost to L1 Kingsman but then defeated the L2 Kingsman.

That was mostly just luck from having two survivors get King's Step on their first try.
>>
>>51261934
Agreed
>>
>>51236094

KDG, halp.

I've been messing around with gear grids, and I want to do something with the White Lion set, but the affinities don't really have any synergy to them if you pair katars to take advantage of the set bonus.
>>
AAAAAAAHHHH

C'MON POOTS

POST SOMETHING ALREADY

THERE ARE NO NEWS ABOUT ANYTHING SINCE KS ENDED

AT LEAST POST ESTIMATED PLEDGE MANAGER DATE
>>
>>51262459
Yeaaaah... enjoy the experience of waiting for months without a single update.
>>
File: Kingdom Death.png (72KB, 936x411px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Death.png
72KB, 936x411px
>>51262482
Welcome back to somewhere between 2012 and 2015
>>
This game looks pretty neat but I don't care to paint/assemble/pay for miniatures

Will there ever be a cards-only Kingdom: Paper Death
>>
>>51262539
Officially no, but you should be able to ebay for a resale of the "stripped" game eventually. (mid 2017)
>>
>>51262287

The white lion set has some pretty terrible affinity layouts. I would try working something out with daggers instead of katars, or looking at katars from some of the expansions to see if you can make it work out better.
>>
>>51262537
thicc
>>51262539
If you check ebay you can probably find someone selling the Gencon version that has no figures.
>>
D E D
E
D

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D
>>
>>51264834
It's gonna be a looooong 6 months.
>>
>>51264876
Well, perhaps we don't need to have the thread on all the time, now do we?
>>
>>51264908
I'm honestly amazed we have one at all still. I figured we'd have phased out already.

Not much to discuss now that the campaign is over. It's not a bad thing to let the chain die. When the next update hits I'm sure there'll be another set of threads, and then it'll die off again. And that cycle will continue until the core games get delivered.

It's fine, really.
>>
>>51264967
This.

Didn't the poll reveal we only have about 20 people who actually own the game and the rest of the posters are TTS Scrublords?
>>
Question about the claw head arrow.

It says 'if you hit give the monster a -1 evasion token'.

Let's say you hit, and then flip over a hit location that says it cancels hits. What happens?

You hit, and then you flipped over a location that 'cancels' the hit. Do you still get the -1 evasion?
>>
>>51264967
Well, >thicc and >pledge manager when will always be valid topics. But are they enough to carry the whole thread.
>>
>>51265043
>if you hit
>hit is cancelled.
I wonder.

You don't get shit.
>>
>>51265013
>trusting online polls
>>
>>51265045
I mean throw in THIN YOUR PAINTS and general modelling and that's a little more grist for the mill
>>
Hey I've never played the game, anyone want to here my home brew idea?
>>
>>51265043
>>51265107
What the good book says:

pg 74: In step 2 you determine a 'hit' for each hit that meets or exceeds the accuracy.
The glossary has a similar definition of: Hit(Survivors): A hit is the result of an attack roll that meets or exceeds the accuracy for an attack using a weapon.

Only in step 4 do you then draw hit location cards and read them. It also states that traps 'end the attack(s)'.
Since the wording on a trap card says 'cancel all hits' we can say 'end the attack(s)' and 'cancel all hits' are equivalent.

Since determining hits happen in a separate step before reading any hit location cards and the claw head arrow simple states 'if you hit'. You hit in step 2, apply the arrow effect, and then move on to drawing and reading hit location cards, your attack is then ended.

If claw head arrow said 'if you have any uncanceled hits' then you wouldn't get the effect from traps/other hit cancelling effects, but as it is, so long as you hit, you get the effect.
>>
File: 1414538716391.jpg (266KB, 771x984px) Image search: [Google]
1414538716391.jpg
266KB, 771x984px
>>51265400
Nope, the wording is ambiguous so Rule of Death.
>>
>>51265450
The wording is unambiguous. It says 'if you hit'. A hit is determined once you roll the dice. Once you fulfill an effect you apply it.

There are effects that state 'uncanceled hits'. If they meant 'uncanceled hits' they would have put 'uncanceled hits'.
>>
File: image.jpg (454KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
454KB, 2000x1125px
KD needs twisted Genies with harems as a settlement event. It would stay active, and while the settlement would gain a random resource from a deck of their choosing, no pregnancies can occur. To end both effects start a nemesis fight to drive the genie off, and give it the stats and AI of a L2 kingsman.
>>
>>51265400

I would say that the effect of the arrow is applied when you say it is, BUT if all hits are cancelled later on it undoes the effect too. Cancelling is inherently retroactive.
>>
If it's a core only game in mid lantern years, and you have not gotten the arc bow yet, how many claw heads do you bring on a hunt? I'm finding a hard time balancing bow and arrows + gear + trinkets.
>>
>>51261880
Utility maximization given available information IS the only thing, but many different things give utility to the consumer.
>>
File: Jan 18 2017_4.jpg (2MB, 1550x1550px) Image search: [Google]
Jan 18 2017_4.jpg
2MB, 1550x1550px
Finished the Lonely Tree for now. My go back and enhance the shadows if I feel like it. For now I want to work on some other things.
>>
>>51267665
looks pretty good, though I'd like to see how it looks on a pure white or black background, the red kind of throws me off on the red leave's lighting
>>
So we have a Murder settlement event, what should happen for a Rape settlement event? Make it gender neutral, just pick 2 survivors, rapist with highest insanity, victim with less then 2 Hunt Exp.

Was thinking:
1-2: Victim isn't believed, and leaves. Add Bone Witch 3 years from now. Rapist gets +1 permanent evasion.
3-4: Rapist murders Victim. Resolve the Murder event with the two chosen survivors.
5-7: Victim kills Rapist. Victim gets +d10 insanity, 1 random disorder and +1 permanent strength and accuracy. Rapist dies.
8+ Victim castrates Rapist. Victim gets +d10 insanity, the crazed fighting art and +1 permanent luck. Rapist gets destroyed genitals , -1 permanent evasion and their insanity gets set to 0.
>>
/tg/, talk me out of Death Drifter.

Alternatively, discuss why Death Drifter and Anon Survivor are best wanderers.
>>
>>51267665
Your object source lighting needs work. At the moment the emitted light is too weak, especially in the case of Not!Gutts
>>
Is there no heat in the sustalker campaign? Stars and lantern both give you heat but I'm not seeing it anywhere in sun. Isn't it required to even get katanas?
>>
>>51268277
You can still just innovate it normally. It's an ammonia consequence.
>>
>>51267786
I'm not gonna say it's perfect, but at a quick look-over, I like it and I like the idea of it.
I feel like it needs something to trigger the event though.
>>
>>51268713
Ah shit I got mixed up because of the star campaign oven replacement and the hands of heat event in base, I forgot it builds naturally out of ammonia. Thanks
>>
>>51265299
Fuck no, faggot
>>
>>51265911
Make a mock-up of the event and then slot it in for one of the other settlement events in your deck. That event sounds like Plague on steroids, though, so have fun with that. Kingsman with a scaling level determined by current lantern year would be more reasonable.
>>
Thinking of starting a people of the sun campaign on TTS. I might be getting dragon king once the pledge manager comes through so I wanted to see what I was missing. Are there any expansions people recommend mixing it? I know it's basically 20 years of quarry hunting...not sure I want to do that many lions and antelopes again. Any general tips as well?
>>
>>51267786
Sounds good. Might want to the make the 5-7 and 8+ lower probability, though.
>>
>>51269070
Hunt the Sunstalker itself, it's a great fight.
>>
>>51269070
Dragon King has the best set for PotS, pretty much, and its set isn't that good in a regular campaign, so it's kinda doubly worth including. Lion Knight's Katars are pretty fun with the PotS mechanics, in my opinion, though adding a nemesis into PotS increases difficulty. If you really want to make things nasty, Slendie is fun, too. Flower Knight is always worth it if you don't mind how EZ mode it makes most of the game. Lion gear sucks early game for PotS, so Gorm/Spidie are pretty good inclusions.
>>
>>51269150
Most Gorm gear is Heavy though.
>>
>>51269244
Gorm has valuable items besides the armor set, and Extreme Heat only effects heavy armor.
>>
>>51267786
Why not just have the event be 'The First Sins' have the table lead to similar results and let the players decide what kind of crime occurred if they want?
I get this is edgy 4chan and I'm a fag but what does the game gain by specifying this other than making it less approachable to some people and a lot darker?
>>
>>51269603
"The First Sins"
Trouble in the settlement, all survivors come out to see the commotion. Highest insanity is the accused, rando with less than 2 exp is the accuser.
1-2: The accuser is not believed and leaves. Add Bone Witch 3 years from now, or add this settlement event to the timeline 2 years from now.
3-6: One kills the other. Resolve the Murder event, randomly select victim/murderer
7-8: An argument turns to blows. Resolve the Rivalry event.
9-10: Trial is held. Two players take on the role of lawyers for the survivors. Play rock paper scissors, 2 out of 3. The winning player picks table from Murder, Rivalry, Hunt Reenactment, or Weird Dream.
>>
So if you could only own one expansion, which would it be?
>>
>>51269603
If it's homebrew/fan content, who cares? "First Sins" would make it more approachable, but if the anon thinks explicit rape fits with the tone of the game and they want to make a custom event available for folks on 4chan to include, no one's hurt by it. With the stuff that already gets posted here, no one who reads this thread is liable to be shocked by something like this. If they are, then 4chan's prob not a place they'll enjoy talking about this game, anyway. The relative freedom of anonymity and the relative lack of censorship is what makes 4chan unique for game discussion. It'd suck to see that taken away.
>>
>>51269816
I like that, especially the rock, paper scissors.
Collective Toil or Embrace Darkness could influence as well.
>>
>>51269816
>result 9-10
"Guilty! Your punishment is to regale the settlement with a tale of a giant butt!"
>>
>>51269816
>>51269844
jan ken pon should be used to determine the result of Rivalry in general. Triathalon of Death too. More interactive and competitive, perfect for the card.
Someone email Poots to include more rock paper scissors
>>
Can someone post the 'This thing is huge!'

I need it
>>
>>51269951
this thing is huge
>>
Been looking at some of the cards in the slenderman expansion because I can't just wait till it comes, and I'm hoping to forget most of the stuff I see in the mean time.

But holy shit. Is slenderman as hard an addition as the cards make it seem? It looks way harder than kingsman, for sure, and even replacing armored strangers doesn't seem to be worth it for what it brings. It's definitely a really cool and thematic expansions, and I'm definitely still getting it, but I feel like that needs to be balanced out with flower knight or something.
>>
>>51269837
not looking to muzzle free speech, just asking if this particular topic is worth the effort and payoff.
On the other end of the spectrum, I could make a settlement event for "Constipation" and include a table to roll on, but what is that really adding in fun or content? It's a brutal world, and now it specifically has shit-related rectal tearing and hemorrhoids!
Not looking to debate it, post on rape settlement event anon
>>
>>51269951
THIS THING IS BIG... wait no...
>>
>>51269816
>>51269902
Good settlement event, I also hope for more fate-determining janken
>>
File: w990w.jpg (75KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
w990w.jpg
75KB, 1200x797px
>>51269951
>>
>>51269869
This has potential
>>
File: THIS THING IS HUGE.jpg (107KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
THIS THING IS HUGE.jpg
107KB, 500x775px
>>51269951
Don't have the original edit some anon made ages ago, but here's somewhat of a recreation of it.
>>
File: kaminaclose.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
kaminaclose.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>51267665
Nice.
>>
>>51270012
In b4 Frogdog includes exactly that event.
>>
>>51267899
Anon is a fetish piece. If you like tranny elves more than Drifter, by all means
>>
>>51271513
What's fetish about it?
>>
>>51271513
It's hardly like it's the only fetish piece.
>>
File: stupid sexy Nightmare.jpg (168KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy Nightmare.jpg
168KB, 1600x1600px
>>51269818
this comes to mind first, but when you think about it Dragon is objectively the best game content.
>>
>>51272051
The best so far, I'm confident Abyssal Wood will beat it.
>>
>>51272160
but that's an expansion expansion....
>>
>>51272228
Kind of, the campaign is an expansion expansion but the individual components aren't.

Still with Spidey and Flower Knight being the only barriers to entry it's a pretty good deal.
>>
>>51272304
I mean to get the full leg out of that expansion, you'd better have those pieces already

It will remain to be seen how nice the contents function by itself.
>>
>>51271880
Pinup twilight deserter isn't fail tranny sauce.
Go with Drifter still, he has rules
>>
>>51271576
The whole male elf = trap bit or variation of.
>>
>>51272381
I take it you don't know who drew it?
>>
>>51269977
He tentacle fucks shit up and dick dances harder than your average tau faggot
>>
>>51272415
Someone that draws a little better than myself, which isn't saying much.
>>
>>51272445
No I'm talking about the Twilight Knight Deserter,
It's drawn by Rebis, an artist primarily known for drawing oiled up well muscled dick girls.
>>
>>51271880
That's not the anon survivor
>>
>>51272460
Looks like he was on vacation that day.
>>
>>51272460
He has clearly toned down his usual style though.

http://i.imgur.com/ZPbW8sq.jpg
>>
>>51272537
Well, i see where Ekoi got his inspiration from
>>
>>51272563
My point here is more that Poots clearly likes this stuff, no point getting mad at Ekoi.

Rebis was also not the only hentai manga artist to design a pinup this Kickstarter, the pinup Kingsman was designed by Houtengeki, though his stuff is quite tame.
>>
File: 3770.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3770.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>51271880
Is it just me or does this pinup look like absolute trash
>>
>>51272771
It is just you.
>>
>>51267665
Gorgeous. Mould-line on the top-right bunch of foliage though.
>>
Another day, another round of testing my Honeycomb Weaver homebrew. Got to about year 11ish. I've hunted mostly lions, with the intent to eventually go for the upgrade stuff from the Lion God and see how it is. Also gone against a lvl 1 Antelope (easy fight), a lvl 1 Sunstalker (fucked my shit up), and a lvl 1 Slendie (having relatively easy access to Legendary Lungs makes him kind of a loot pinata, but he's still dangerous so I think it's fine).

I've noticed that the campaign kind of exaggerates KD's tendency towards safeish showdowns and game ending hunts/settlement phases. Drew plague the hunt after I got my first Royal Honeypot and thought that was gonna be the campaign right there. It managed to just kill everyone else in my party instead, which was considerate of the dice gods, and it took me two more years to finally get rid of the thing. It's also significantly harder to gain anything approximating Weapon Mastery. I think family might be particularly important to succeed in the campaign, but even then it takes forever to get moving. So far the campaign's feeling like the exact opposite of the People of the Stars campaign. Individual survivors don't matter for shit. Even the savior equivalents are best treated as carry-alongs explicitly for breeding (at least in the first half of the game). Developing the settlement is King.

I'm about to get the second Settlement Location I designed. Its intent is to allow for a transition in the mid game from having to focus purely on settlement building and keeping Honeypots alive to a more traditional "try to level survivors" approach. Vaguely worried the easy access to safe intimacy will kill the intended challenge of the campaign, though. We'll see.
>>
Playing with 3 friends on TTSim, we're at year 6 and we're starting to notice the hunts becoming repetitive (we aren't strong enough to go for level 2, but we are strong enough for the hunts to be stupidly easy). What expansions should we add? Which ones are best to add to an already running campaign without losing out too much?
>>
>>51274600
Flower Knight probably, though that mith make the rest of the campaign too easy if you just spam Vespertine Bows. Other than that Gorm or Spidey are the only other earlier game monsters available right now, but gorm will seriously fuck with your campaign thanks to Gorm Climate.
>>
>>51274600
Honestly if you're wrecking level 1's, I've found it's pretty easy to take down level 2 antelopes. Much easier than level 2 lion IMO. But also keep in mind that in a few years you'll have to fight the kingsman, so while it may be kind of boring now, it may be best to just farm some easy hunts till you fight him, then jump into level 2's or Phoenix. If you're itching for new mechanics though, try a level 2 lion. You wouldn't think it, but cunning drastically changes the fight and makes it a LOT more intense.

Also highly recommend finishing a full leather set if you don't have one already, including shield. Helps ridiculously with the kingsman fight. You can slot affinities for 2 evasion off monster grease, and most of his attacks are 3+ accuracy, so it really helps.
>>
>>51269816
>Play rock paper scissors
no
>>
>>51274687
Is the bow really that good? Losing the population seems to be a good trade.
>>
How would you guys balance the ZANBATO?
>>
>>51275182
Since you can't stack multiples of the population killing event you just craft as many of them in the one phase as possible.
Anyway if you don't move it has speed 3, accuracy 2+, strength 6 and range 9. It also has deadly by default.

>>51275226
Introduce more super dense hit locations.
>>
Is there a higher res art of the Zero Presence SFA? The red/black one?
I think it might look really nice on my car.
>>
is poots ever going to make a good expansion?
>>
What is the "Poots Cheat Penalty Bonus"?
>>
>>51275446
The four Sunstalker/Dragon King Armor Narrative Sculpts.
>>
>>51275536
Yeah but what does that mean? I'm looking at the Goblin Champ mini and it says that at the bottom. I thought it was just a narrative sculpt.
>>
>>51275556
Poots cheated on one of the GC rolls, this is his "punishment" for cheating.
>>
>>51275607
What a freak
>>
>>51275321

I think the don't move option drops the speed down to 1. It's supposed to be like a sniper mode.
>>
File: testament-d-orphee.jpg (18KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
testament-d-orphee.jpg
18KB, 300x226px
The resources will never be available digitally will they ? I have no chance of putting together a rl group.
>>
>>51276635
This is correct. It gains slow. Fucking twinplebs.
>>
Anyone got the core rules PDF? I'm at work so I can't consult my physical one, but I want to look something up.
>>
>>51277533
https://mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ

If you're on mobile or in general need to download something not huge, the book is also spliced into smaller parts in there so you can get just what you need.
>>
>>51275182
4 survivors isn't hard to bank if you know of the bow's survivor-tax, since you have plenty of time to arrange for it.

>>51276930
You can play the entire game via Tabletop Simulator, with multiple modules to choose from. (Just don't give money to anyone's gofundme or patreon for it)
>>
>>51278219
Thanks, senpai
>>
>>51272051
>Dragon King
>best game content

The campaign is great, yeah, but as a quarry he's actually pretty fucking mid-tier. Top 3 expansions are actually DBK, Gorm, and Sunstalker.
>>
>>51262100
Wtf does level 2 kingsman gain?
>>
File: Silent Hymn.png (519KB, 639x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Silent Hymn.png
519KB, 639x1003px
>>51280234
This bullshit. Spoiled because actual spoilers.
>>
File: Shhhh.jpg (404KB, 639x2830px) Image search: [Google]
Shhhh.jpg
404KB, 639x2830px
>>51280272
Shhhhhhh
>>
>>51280272
Fucking nasty. Any way to counter besides survival?
>>
>>51280305
You can counter it by getting brutally murdered. That gets rid of the effect, typically.
>>
>>51280329
Fighting lvl 1 KM right now it has been pretty difficult. Have shields, and, forbidden dance
>>
>>51280369
>>51280305
I mean, ideally you're going to want to go into a Level 2 King's Man fight with a survivor who already knows the King's Step SFA. Everybody should have a shield, nobody should have heavy gear, and you should have Dash and Surge and a very high survival cap. And then you go in there and just try to burst him down as fast as fucking possible. If everyone has a shield the trap doesn't do anything, and if nobody has heavy gear his First Strike HLs don't do anything, so you just clear that Battle Pressure with King's Step on the first activation and go balls to the wall Surge like a madman full stop damage until he dies or you die trying.

It ain't pretty. Time is on his side, and his AoEs are really brutal. And then someone gets hit by Coup de Grace and things go from bad to worse. (Interestingly, Dried Acanthus actually protects from getting your head chopped off with Coup de Grace. I recommend bringing as much as you have and can fit in your gear grids.)
>>
>>51280272
Jaysus. I completely forgot about that card. It's one of the first ones I saw when sorting out its deck the first time I saw it.

I should post up some of my favorite builds. I ordered up a Sunstalker off ebay for a decent price. Can't wait for it to show up. After which all I'm missing is Lion God and tree. I won't bother with lion god until silver city, and tree.... Never.
>>
>>51280293
I love that her key actually goes to something.

>>51280272
Oh, yeah, fuck that noise. Or lack of noise, as the case may be. It's not so terrible if you've Accepted the Darkness though really what it does is turn Kingsman into a dps race as >>51280465 suggests.
>>
>>51281163
>I love that her key actually goes to something.
Don't let them catch you in the backseat trying to pick her locks
Or else they'll send you back to mother in a cardboard box!
You'd better run!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479689621734.jpg (7KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479689621734.jpg
7KB, 250x240px
>>51275389
This guy again.
>>
>>51281192
Just leave him be and report his posts. The mods are actually banning him when he pops up now. If he keeps it up he'll get a whole range ban.
>>
>>51281216
Nah, it's lulzsauce.
>>
New thread:
>>51281610
>>51281610
>>51281610
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.