[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls Lore General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 57

File: Pelinal.jpg (939KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pelinal.jpg
939KB, 1280x1024px
>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[UESRPG - P&P RPG] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pTgTN2aJUoY95JtquowagfUJLL7tCQYhzJKcCAcbvio/edit?usp=sharing
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
This is NOT /tesg/ minus waifus, so behave properly.
Keep the squabbling to a minimum.
No waifus/husbandos except for Reman Cyrodiil, scream his name as you tear the neckveins of the Ayleid dogs.

Previous kalpa: >>51183649
>>
Why do the drakes from Skyrim look so different from Akatosh in Oblivion? Aren't they all part of the same being?
>>
File: alkosh.png (8MB, 2059x1640px) Image search: [Google]
alkosh.png
8MB, 2059x1640px
This thread is now the property of the cats.
So say I, the biggest cat of them all.
>>
>>51212866
Praise Alkosh :3
>>
File: god.png (3KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
3KB, 192x192px
>>51212866
>>51212890
eat my shorts nu-mer furries
t. best king
>>
>>51212652
> OP is Pelinal.
I like this thread already.
>>
Most low-key dangerous Daedric Prince?
>>
>>51212960
Pery?

Cant remember him trying to start a large scale invasion.
>>
If the Telvanni are bug masters, would it be acceptable for one to breed a massive shalk mount?
>>
File: 14118545375.jpg (275KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
14118545375.jpg
275KB, 1280x982px
>>51213191
I don't see why not. I've heard the newest house Sadras has flying insect mounts and other strange bug stuff but I don't think that's confirmed anywhere
>>
>>51212960
Nocturnal
>>
>>51212960
Namira.
>>
File: Ashland.jpg (237KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ashland.jpg
237KB, 755x1000px
>>51213191
>>
File: races.jpg (102KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
races.jpg
102KB, 1280x1024px
Missing anything?
>>
File: ESO Orsinium Concept Art.jpg (393KB, 1278x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ESO Orsinium Concept Art.jpg
393KB, 1278x1024px
>>51214714
>Orsimer
>Beast races
Make it half-blue half-green at least.
>>
>>51214796
The Man/Mer/Bet is only a superficial distinction anyway. When Nords first encountered Bretons, they thought them elves. Dreugh are universally considered to be a beast race, but Vivec calls them "Aldmer of the Sea". Khajiit are techniclly elves too.

The colors only to the perceived status of the race.
>>
>>51214714
Aren't Bosmer offshoots of Khajiit by way of divergent evolution?
>>
File: races.jpg (102KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
races.jpg
102KB, 1280x1024px
>>51214941
Sorta.

Better?
>>
>>51214941
Wait are they? I've never heard this, always thought they were Aldmer off-shoots
>>
>>51215217
Bosmer and Khajiit are just made from the same stock. The former are shaped by Yiffre, the latter by Azura and Lorkhan.
>>
>>51214714
First of all it's Chimeri-quey, not Chimeri-Quei.

Depends on how obscure you want to go, Anon.
You could add the Kothringi at least. And I guess you could argue for a Reachmen/Breton split.

If we go full obscure:
Pre-Alessian peoples of Cyrodiil:
>Nedes, Kothringi, Al-gemha, Keptu/Men-of-Keptu, Men-of-Ge, Al-hared, Men-of-Ket
The extent to which these were racially distinct is largely unknown, but the two we do know something about (Nedes and Kothringi) are racially different.

If we include clearly intelligent beast races there's Hagravens, Centaurs, Imps, Nymphs, and Spriggans, though most of those probably fit under "Animals".

Plus there's always the unknown inhabitants of Esroniet (they once had a ruler called Bashomon) and Yneslea. But those are just speculation.

You should add Hahd and Nahd just to confuse people.
>>
>>51215242
>If we go full obscure
>Nedes, Kothringi, Al-gemha, Keptu/Men-of-Keptu, Men-of-Ge, Al-hared, Men-of-Ket
These are all far less obscure (and more relevant) than Chimer-Quey
>>
>>51214990
I don't think Khajiit and Bosmer came from Aldmer
>>
>>51214990
Colovians and Nibenese aren't Nedic groups, they're Cyro-Nordic, they replaced the Nedes.
Rieklings are believed to be degenerated Falmer (much like the modern Falmer themselves)
And why is "Altmora Aldmer" included?
>>
File: races.jpg (107KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
races.jpg
107KB, 1280x1024px
>>51215242
>it's Chimeri-quey, not Chimeri-Quei
Fixed.
>You could add the Kothringi at least. And I guess you could argue for a Reachmen/Breton split.
Done.
>Al-gemha, Keptu/Men-of-Keptu, Men-of-Ge, Al-hared, Men-of-Ket
Aren't these all just Nedic tribes?
>Hagravens
These are supposedly closer to werebeasts, as in, normal people of various races turn into them.
>Centaurs, Imps
Added.
>Nymphs
Probably just a sort of nature spirit, like Spriggans.

>>51215336
Who else?

>>51215374
>Colovians and Nibenese aren't Nedic groups, they're Cyro-Nordic, they replaced the Nedes.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Frontier,_Conquest
>Rieklings are believed to be degenerated Falmer
Not enough info on this.
>And why is "Altmora Aldmer" included?
Why not? It was a distict strain of Aldmer.
>>
>>51215535
>Aren't these all just Nedic tribes?
I doubt it. It's from The Adabal-a, and Nedes are listed with Kothringi and Men-of-'Kreath, who are not Nedic.
>>
>>51215591
I always took it as a single tribe just being eponymous for the whole group.
>>
>>51215535
Frontier Conquest makes no mentioning of either Colovians or Nibenese, it was clearly referring to the pre-Nordic Nedic peoples. As the name implies, 'Cyro-Nords' were not a thing until Nords arrived in Cyrodiil.
From PGE1:
>It was in the rain forests of the Nibenay Valley that the original Cyro-Nordic tribes, the Nibenese, learned a self-reliance
>The Cyro-Nords that settled it had relinquished the fertile Nibenay Valley long ago, determined to conquer the frontier. Their primitive ferocity was disinclined to magic or the need for industry, preferring bloody engagement and plunder instead. After they had captured the Nedic port-cities of the Strident coast, the Westerners embarked on a mastery of the sea
The Nibenese people, the original Cyro-Nords, developed from the Nords who settled in Nibenay and interbred with the indigenous population. Colovians were also derived from this group and expanded Western, displacing the indigenous Nedes.

>Why not? It was a distict strain of Aldmer.
That's basically an oxymoron.
There are no 'distinct strains of Aldmeri,' the term 'Aldmer' refers to the original singularly united Elven race. To imply their were other distinct groups of Aldmer is to imply they were not Aldmer. It's like saying 'distinct strain of Humanity,' it can't be said because that's as general as you can get, if something is distinct from humanity it is not human.
In other words, the 'Altmora Aldmer' were just Aldmer.

>Not enough info on this
Quote from Bloodmoon
>Foul creatures. Some call them the Falmer, claim they are related to the other elves. This I do not know,
You mine as well remove Harpies and Giants from the list as well if you are disqualifying common belief.
>>
File: jYUdPKj.jpg (462KB, 2233x2233px) Image search: [Google]
jYUdPKj.jpg
462KB, 2233x2233px
Why are Guars so lovable?
>>
>>51215913

Yes, but
>These so-called "Nedic peoples" include the proto-Cyrodilians...
The whole Cyro-Nord thing really sounds like an invention of "Out Of Atmora" theory proponents.

>There are no 'distinct strains of Aldmeri,' the term 'Aldmer' refers to the original singularly united Elven race. To imply their were other distinct groups of Aldmer is to imply they were not Aldmer. It's like saying 'distinct strain of Humanity,' it can't be said because that's as general as you can get, if something is distinct from humanity it is not human.
Makes sense.

>Quote from Bloodmoon
> >Foul creatures. Some call them the Falmer
Yep, people call them Falmer themselves. Not Falmer descendants. Also, in the related quest we actually disprove this.
>>
File: 1482767789210.jpg (83KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1482767789210.jpg
83KB, 720x552px
Just got out of privateer's hold in Daggerfall. Is the game worth playing? Should I play Oblivion or ESO instead?

Also, what's the creepiest, most evil looking region of Tamriel? I'm thinking black marsh but is there more?
>>
>>51215973
Because they're the Chocobos of Morrowind.
>>51209342
I'm afraid that it won't change anything in the end. It would be like killing Thalmor, or better yet wiping out every Orc Stronghold, in Skyrim. It's not practical and in some cases not viable, and it doesn't change anything.
>>
>>51215986
proto-Cyrodiilians would not be the same thing as Cyro-Nords, the very use of the term cyro in the term 'cyro-nord' implies they are cyrodiilic and therefore not proto-cyrodiilic
Find me one source that refers to Nibenese or Colovians prior to Alessia's rebellion (when the Nords began settling in Nibenay). Back then Cyrodiil was inhabited by, as stated, 'proto-cyrodiilian' nedic tribes.
I'm not saying, that the Colovians and Nibenese are literally Nords, I'm saying they became something notably distinct from the indigenous Nedic peoples.
>>
File: races1.jpg (111KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
races1.jpg
111KB, 1280x1024px
>>51216180
In other words, something like this?
>>
>>51216096
Honestly I normally struggle playing the game after the Privateer's Hold, but I'm sticking with my newly made anti-mage spellsword.

Highrock would be a definite contender, especially the Rivenspire region for being mostly spooky dead trees. Also, if a land filled with witches and the skeletons we see in Daggerfall aren't enough, they literally have a place known as Skeffington Woods that's filled with friendly witches.
>>
>>51216096
Atmora's got to be pretty evil, with the tentacle demons and all

>>51216129
they're called role-playing games for a reason, anon
>>
>>51216096
Thras.
>>
>>51216278
I'm aware, but it would be a bit hard to roleplay killing a race for something their descendants haven't done yet. Unless your character had a vision in a dream. Don't let me stand in the way of having fun, though.
>>
>>51216290
What does Thras even look like? I just figured it would be a tropical or sub tropical island.
>>
File: I69aCJS.png (36KB, 127x177px) Image search: [Google]
I69aCJS.png
36KB, 127x177px
>>51216241
>the skeletons we see in Daggerfall
>mfw the nightmare never ends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaIOaE7Mg9Y
H-hold me, /tgesg/.
>>
>>51216096
>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

>>51216372
The first time I played Daggerfall I got lost in some endless hell-tomb filled with corpses and eternally screaming skeletons. It was more tense than most horror games I've played.
>>
File: tumblr_nyppws5nUU1u201k0o1_1280.png (640KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyppws5nUU1u201k0o1_1280.png
640KB, 900x900px
Weird lore question. To humans, our genders are referred to as Man and Woman. To elves, would it be Mer and Woman/Womer, or do they just say male, or is Man is the context of gender just used universally?

If the latter, wouldn't that be pretty offensive to elves, and strange considering Tamrielic is based on Aldmeri.
>>
>>51216499
Anon, consider the possibility that not all languages work like English.
>>
>>51216596
I presume that Tamrielic is essentially English, otherwise the "I = Wheel's side" metaphor in the 36 Sermons doesn't really work.
>>
>>51216499
So far it seems like Mer is only used in places not referring to gender (kinsmer, liegemer, high shop foremer and foremost dildo production merager)
>>
>>51216636
Well, that implies that the Sermons are written in common Tamrielic and not Chimeris/Dunmeris. And that if one metaphor matches up with English then the rest of the language must necessarily be English.

Consider instead this:
There's no cases of "womer" ever being used, or "Mer" being used in a gendered sense. This is because, in Tamrielic, the word "Mer" does not have a double meaning that happens to be the same as the word for a gender.
The fact that "Man" may or may not have the same double meaning in Tamrielic that it has in English wouldn't really affect the usage of "Mer" either way.
>>
>>51216645
>merager
I get it.
>>
>>51216711
I also presumed that the books in game were written or at least translated into Tamrielic as the player can read it regardless of their background.

The thought happened when thinking of Altmeri males, who would naturally react poorly to being called Men by someone in Tamrielic. Perhaps I'm just overthinking it and one probably wouldn't take offense if the double meaning in Tamrielic exists.
>>
>>51214714
Ayleids are just a cultural group of Altmer in Cyrodiil, not a separate race.
>>
>>51217200
Their culture is different enough.
>>
>>51214714
Also, Giants have Elf ears, so they're more likely descendants of the Atmoran Aldmer than the Atmoran men.
>>
>>51217223
>Here is why: the Giants came from Old Atmora, up there across the Northern Ice back in the gone-to-twilight-now age of myth... and settled here in the Skyrim, and all along the mountain ranges of our coasts. (Yes, they are our true ancestors-- do not believe your aunt from the university-- and, yes, we were once as big as them-- as tall as THIS-- but that is another story)... [text lost]... and after [the Great Calamity] happened [the clan-things (peoples? tribes? Text seems to indicate mankind as a whole, though that is debateable)]... we were of a kind disrupted... and we Nords fell into fighting and drove our Giant-kin up unto the mountaintops [and we were a wicked-folk for many years]... [until all] things had changed forever. Once the Moot resumed [(unspecified) years later] things got back to a new semblance of normalcy and borders were redrawn and agreed with in beer-talk, and raidings of the merethlands took everyone's mind off old feuds, and pretty soon (well, not pretty soon but whatever) the Giants began to come down from the mountains again. And they were a bit different than we Nords remembered, or perhaps we had forgotten much, but they would not speak to us anymore-- they would only smile in their lazy way, stomp over, and take our stuff.
>>
>>51212712
Because That isn't Akatosh at all, that is Martin improvising the dankest Dragon Aspect Shout of all time after absorbing the souls of dozens of Dragonborn Emperors and several Shezzarines including Pelinal. The real Aka-tusk would never before helping Tamriel after being molested by the Selectives, his only real lasting impact is through the ghost left after the death of his mortal aspect known commonly as Auri-El. After dying Auri-El left a shadow on all Tamrielic myths as the missing upstart Lorkhan, who himself acts only through mortal echoes of his once mortal form. These mortal forms have been drifting to Oblivion in an attempt to Mantle their former Ada. These have inherited and madness and division of their master. LHKAN AE SHEOG. I call upon the rule of cool to declare this canon.
>>
>>51217434
doesn't make sense to me tbqh desu
>>
>>51217453
1. The death of "Lorkhan" was the suicide attempt of an insane god
2. This god wasn't Lorkhan at all, but the divided and insane aspect of Aka-Tusk that had encountered the secrets of the Tower, Auri-El.
3. Auri-El fought a war with himself in order to purge himself of his division.
4. After Auri-El "died" he haunted his own mortal creation as Shor, Shezzar, Lorkhan, etc.
5. This new deity's true identity is that of the "Void Ghost".
6. The Void Ghost leaks down into the mortal realm every age as the Shezzarines.
7. Sheogorath is a "failed" Mantling of Auri-El built from the souls of many Shezzarines. The Void Ghost tried to reform itself as a daedra, but the dreamer could tell the difference.

You don't get much more conspiracy theory than this.
>>
File: reachmanhouse.jpg (331KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
reachmanhouse.jpg
331KB, 1024x665px
>>51214796
Those mammoth skulls are pretty dope
>>
>>51217520
>Alessia introduces the new Eight Divines religion
>The Time God becomes tainted by mannish perception
>The High King of Alinor is having none of this shit
>Secretly supports The Alessian Order, sacrificing remaining Ayylmaos
>Marukhati seek to expunge elven influence from Akatosh
>Bork the Dragon
>What they actually do is separate the Elven aspect of him and retroactively create Auri-El
>Auri-El ascends to Aetherius, paving the road for other Altmer

And Altmer would've gotten away with that if not for a certain Ayleid descendant by the name of Mankar Camoran aka Jagar Tharn.
>>
>>51217520
>>51217620
Who is Aka-Tusk? Yokudan Akatosh? I know Auri-El is Aldmeri Akatosh, and I know that the different races god's aren't just different names for the same beings, but I still don't really understand. I thought the Akatosh entity and the Lorkhan entity were directly at odds, Lorkhan tricking Akatosh and the other Aedra into creating Mundus?
>>
>>51217823
Aka-Tusk is from memory a counterpart to the Nord Alduin, the Nordic belief of what Alduin derives from.
>>
File: 1482100677412.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1482100677412.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
Is there any possibility that the main villain(s) of Elder Scrolls 6 won't be either:

>A power-hungry dark wizard who may or may not be elven and mad
>A dark god that wants to conquer or destroy the world

because it feels like these are the only two types of main villains TES has sometimes
>>
>>51217823
Aka-Tusk is a nickname for the original Time-Dragon that came before Akatosh, Alduin, Auri-El etc. People sometimes refer to it as the Akatosh Oversoul, Aka Oversoul, or just Aka. We don't know much about it, people just theorize that it must exist based on the various deities that are clearly linked.

Regarding the links between Aka and Lorkhan, there's an old theory that was fueled by MK that Lorkhan and Akatosh shared the same oversoul, and that oversoul was schizophrenic and at war with itself.

"You guessed it. The Arena is a collection of pseudo-imagos, all the way down to the core. Lorkhan is Akatosh, the Dragon God of Time is the Missing God of Change." - MK
>>
>>51217901
The return of the Dwemer to Tamriel as invaders would be awesome, assuming they're still alive.
>>
>>51217901
I'd like some kind of savage, expansionist horde to appear in a game. Fantasy Mongols are always cool.
>>
>>51217901
I want the Elder Council to go full power hungry fascists in response to the Thalmor and the next game to be a political, espionage filled quest to defeat them.
>>
>>51217999
New Akaviri invasion?
>>
>>51217988
>he doesn't know about the disappearance of the Dwarves
>>
>>51217901
It is kinda strange how frequently villains are Altmer
>>
>>51218028
TELL ME ABOUT THE DWARVES
>>
>>51217999
Sounds like Orcs to me
>>
>>51217922
That makes no sense and is hollow.
>Akatosh and Lorkhan are actually NOT different entities
>They're just an Entity which has multiple personality disorder :^)
>>
>>51218076
Was getting confused a part of your master plan?
>>
File: tUwTB06.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tUwTB06.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
>>51218015
I think some anon in a previous thread mentioned an idea for a spin off game in the style of dishonored where you play as an Imperial nightblade stabbin and sneakin around the IC. Meshes well with your idea I think.
>>
>>51218160
Bethesda owns Arkane Studios. Throw it at them to keep us satisfied so they have more time to make TES6 good.
>>
>>51217988
>>51218028

You know, if TES6 was all about fighting Numidium, that'd be pretty fucking neat.
>>
Where and how do the redguard gods even exist in the present kalpa?

Surely not Oblivion
Not Mundus either
So Aetherius with the magna ge?
>>
File: lVU6pfz.jpg (252KB, 1056x723px) Image search: [Google]
lVU6pfz.jpg
252KB, 1056x723px
>>51218842
They don't.
>>
For reasons that can not be told, I was gone for one year.
Lore-wise, did anything big or intresting happen, or should I come back in the far future?
>>
>>51218785
That does sound extremely based, actually.
>>
>>51218121
Except for how well it mirrors the themes of the Anuad and the numerous links concerning Arctus, Pelinal, etc.

Anu the Dreamer is not a sane dreamer.
>>
So my rommate plays D&D and says you all made a Skyrim game. Cool. Are you all helping make Skyrim 2? I hope they make Skyrim 2 soon, want to kick those Thalmor asses.
>>
File: ESO bait.png (23KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
ESO bait.png
23KB, 400x227px
>>51219131
>>
>>51219171
Is that an item for Skyrim 2? Can we fish in it?
>>
What lore is there for Valenwood orcs?
>>
>>51219225
They fucked off to the northwest after being freed from slavery and got analy destroyed by Ra Gada.
>>
>>51219225
A lot of the clans worship Hircine.
>>
>>51219131
The sequel is actually Dawnguard 2: A Skyrim Story

But remember, shhhh
You didn't hear it here
>>
>>51218876
That Elven Rosetta Stone in Skyrim was translated, and it was an interesting read. Maybe someone has some images.
>>
>>51217434
>Aka-Tusk is a nickname for the original Time-Dragon
Kirkbride himself has stated that Aka-Tusk is one of the Aka-spirits.
>>
>>51219202
That's real fuckin weak, m8. Try a little
>>
>>51218876
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/translation-calcelmos-stone
https://boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/49256082/#49257318
Someone might have done a better job by now, but this is what I could remember.
>>
>>51216232
Put a box around all the akaviri races.
Maybe add another box for all the creatures which are men/mer altered by daedric/magical influence (so werewolves, vampires, hagravens etc.)
Perhaps add spriggans as an offshoot of nature spirits.
>>
>>51222416
I've been reading up on Ayleidoon again because of Elder Kings, and the two languages are pretty much the same.
Let me make a quick correction that I just noticed.

Back then, I couldn't figure out the correct meaning of the words "Rias nu nemalauta ge", just that they roughly corresponded to "For we do not believe in it".

But I think I can untangle it now.

I don't have anything that proves the exact meaning of "Rias" and "Ge", but since the language's syntax is subject–verb–object, then I'm fairly certain that "Ge" has to mean "It". And we already know that "Nu" means "We".

"Malautavoy" is Falmeris for "Know" (as an imperative), and if we remove the -voy suffix then we end up with a non-imperative form of "Know", "Malauta". Furthermore, "Ne" in Ayleidoon means "Never", and if we apply that as a prefix it works.
In other words, "Nemalauta" means something like "Never-know" (possibly "Not-know"). This leaves us with two options of interpretation. The most likely is that we must read "Nemalauta" as "Not-believe". The second, which I see someone on /r/teslore has suggested, is that it means "Believe", BUT that would have to mean that the negative in the sentence must be the only unknown word, "Rias". And that would create a really weird syntax.

So I think it's more likely that "Rias" means "For", "Nu" means "We", "Nemalauta" means "Not-believe"/"Not-know", and that "Ge" means "It".
>"Rias nu nemalauta ge" = "For we not-know it"
>>
So, is it ever explicitly stated how many languages there are in the actual lore? Do the Dunmer have their own language, and do we have some words from it? Do the Nords have their own language? Colovians and Nibenese? Argonians? Bretons?
>>
>>51218785
How do you fight something that could essentially remove your being from existence by cherry picking timelines until it finds one that satisfies it?
>>
>>51218876
Glad you got out of the cooler, anon.

Also we figured how spell runes work.
>>51222857
Bretons do have their own language according to King Edward. It's called Bretic.
>>
>>51222865
By retconning that because it's dumb and uncreative
>>
>>51216096
What are orcs?
>>
>>51223040
A race.
>>
>>51222857
Protip: The more "alien" a race is supposed to seem, the more likely the Devs will give them a made up language instead of just speaking English.
Which is why we have several words in Ta'agra, Jel, Ayleidoon, Falmeris, Dwemeris, and no words that are "Cyro-Nordic".
But off the top of my head, in addition to the languages mentioned above, there's Yoku, Cydoriilic, Bretic, Chimeris/Dunmeris and Atlmeris.

>>51223101
We just don't know.
>>
>>51223203
>>51223040
It's a difficult question because Orcs are impossible to describe. One might ask the same about Ayleids.

What are Ayleids? We just don't know.
>>
>>51222876
>Also we figured how spell runes work
Does anyone has a link for it?
>>
File: story984.gif (664KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
story984.gif
664KB, 600x450px
>>51223040
Dumb smelly N'wahs
>>
>>51223875
I posted it, and I don't know where my notes are, but essentially the runes that we see are normally surrounded with sigils that represent possible elements. The a rune is to be activated with a specific effect, let's say ice, the sigil representing ice is taken from the circle and put in the center, with it's place being taken by another element or effect sigil.

I'll try and see if I can find my notes. If not I might just make another study out of them.
>>
>>51216499
who's that semen demon?
>>
An aging or passing of time mechanic would be very interesting for a Summerset Isles game, as the minority of human characters in game could go from childhood to old age, have kids, and have their roles replaced by their kids, while the majority of Altmer NPCs in game wouldn't age at all. The passing of seasons would be interesting as well.

Don't think game advancements have reached that level yet though.
>>
>>51224124
Alessia. I wouldn't bother, Morihaus has probably destroyed that to the point where you'd be throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
>>
Pelin-el. It says so in the picture dude wtf, can't you read?
>>
>>51216328
Coral reef.
>>
>>51224137
They are, I'm pretty sure that's the major selling point of Dragon's Dogma.

For an Elderscrolls game, I don't think that would be a good idea.
>>
>>51224137
In oblivion, time is 30X faster than real-time. In skyrim, 20X. For a human to grow like you said it would take ~ 60 years. That means about 1~2 YEARS of gameplay-time.For it to be in the 100 hours margin, days would need to go by in seconds in the game.
>>
>>51224256
Fable timeskips then
>>
>>51224407
Dear god no, that is a horrible idea.
>>
>>51217901

I think another Akaviri invasion would be cool.
>>
>>51224455
The Akaviri should be left in the background. Scalie-samurai don't fit the TES world.
>>
>>51224495

That's a bold claim about a world that was written by a drug addict in their prime.
>>
>>51224533
>The TES Universe was written solely by one man
End your life, un-ironically
>>
>>51224533
I had no idea that Julian Lefay was on drugs.
>>
>>51224407
>>51224455
These are horrible ideas.

>>51224533
I had no idea Lakshman/Lefay was on drugs.
>>
>>51224495
>Scalie
I don't think you'll have to worry about that.
>>
>>51224256
Meaning the people who don't care about that mechanic still get to play a whole run with no problems and those who do still get something out of their character. I'd actually like to see something like this.
>>
>>51223040
Retconned monsters, literally.
>>
>>51224771
Wasted resources
>>
>>51224771
Instead of gimmicky mechanics I would rather them release a complete game with finished and polished storylines
>>
>>51224771
How about they actually finish a game instead of releasing it in beta and calling it a finished product? Or find a way to mitigate overtaxing resources that doesn't involve putting invisible walls on every slight incline and hill? Or stop making promises they can't keep, like Daggerfall's allegedly not random generated towns, or Skyrim's spell combo mechanics?
>>
TES lore is too confusing, especially the creation and meretic era
>>
>>51225170
It makes more sense as you get more used to it.
>>
>>51225227
Not that guy, but I basically understand it as Anu(Order) and Padomay(Change) interact and through their interplay create the Aurbis, which is filled with combined fragments of their Anuic and Padomaic energy, which are the Et'Ada, who become the Aedra/Daedra and are tricked into forming the Mundus, where their power is used to sustain a new world where all sorts of crazy shit is now possible because of Lorkhan fuckery
>>
>>51225170
It gets easier once you're used to it.

>Padomey, the primal change, and Anu, the primal stasis both love Nir. They get into a fight over her, Padomey and Nir die, Anu has PTSD and is haunted by Padomey's ghost.
>Anu's blood becomes spirits aligned with order, Pandomey's blood becomes spirits aligned with chaos
>One of these spirits, Lorkhan the Upstart, has wanderlust, journies to the edge of the universe and sees that it's shaped like a wheel with 8 spokes.
>He sees the ninth spoke from the middle, which is shaped like an I, which is the true name of God, and says the first words, I AM I AND WE ARE WE
>Sithis helps him trick some other spirits into making a memorial for Nir
>Gotcha bitch, it's not really a memorial, Lorkhan tricked them into binding themselves into a solid form as part of a huge gambit to teach them true enlightenment
>Magnus and his kids realize it's a trap and run away
>Lorkhan lets himself get caught, let's himself be put on trial and sentenced to death by the most powerful of the spirits who weren't fully absorbed in the creation of Nirn
>Ariel, who is a fragment of Akatosh, rips his heart out and shoots it into what is now Red Mountain
>The Heart is actually filled with all of Lorkhan's spiritual revelations, he was just pretending to be retarded
>All the spirits that wern't absorbed became mortals or Aedra
>The ones that refused to help became known as Daedra
>The Magna-Ge are doing something weird with color waves and soul music in space

Boom, the end.
>>
File: Balmora.jpg (327KB, 1280x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Balmora.jpg
327KB, 1280x1450px
This might sound weird, but what I want more than anything in the next game are well written and memorable characters.

I feel like they got a lot closer to this in Skyrim with Serana, but even then I'd say that could use a little work. How about making a follower who has flaws and is human enough to care about? Even if they aren't perfect, that's fine, Fallout NV, Fallout 2, Planescape Torment all had great followers with their own interactions and were fleshed out, even representing ideas (Arcade Ganon for example representing the idea of how Idealism is often cut short and disappointed by the nature of reality) instead of just some Nord Farmer who wanted to adventure or Housecarl #452.

Maybe instead of having a Dragon or great horde of demons, give the villain and sub villains a reason and make them sympathetic, intriguing, and even debatable. The more you make the player fight a primordial force or something of that nature, the less interesting the story becomes, and the less involved characters seem.

When you do this, the player is more emotionally invested in the dialogue, and the characters, thus the game and setting.
>>
>>51225272
>Not that guy, but I basically understand it as Anu(Order) and Padomay(Change) interact and through their interplay create the Aurbis, which is filled with combined fragments of their Anuic and Padomaic energy, which are the Et'Ada, who become the Aedra/Daedra and are tricked into forming the Mundus, where their power is used to sustain a new world where all sorts of crazy shit is now possible because of Lorkhan fuckery
This is how I understood it, but is Lorkhan an Aedra? Or is it a creation of Sithis? There is also all the shit involving CHIM, Lunar Lorkhan and other interpretations of Lorkhan. Also, did Lorkhan create humanity? Are elves descendants of Auriel? The elnofey thing is something I don't understand
>>
>>51225333
So the 'I' spoke metaphor thing is revealing how all spirits, entities, forces, people, whatever, are just extensions of the Godhead himself, right? Or am I misinterpreting it?
>>51225388
Yeah Desu, sounds good, but like with all character-heavy RPG's that would result in a bunch of 'Strong Independent Womyn' archetypes, with some racial discrimination characters thrown in for good measure
>>
>>51225421
I'm 90% sure it's a metaphor for all things being aspects of the Godhead.
>>
>>51225388
My dream is a TES game, doesn't even have to be an RPG, with VtM: Bloodlines-tier character writing.

>>51225421
>racial discrimination characters thrown in for good measure
Nothing wrong with that if it's written well. There's a lot of racism in Tamriel.
>>
>>51225469
>Nothing wrong with that if it's written well. There's a lot of racism in Tamriel.
Maybe so, but I'd bet on Bethesda going more towards the Baldur's Gate Dragonspear route than the VTMB:Bloodlines route if they tried it
Hope I'm wrong
>>
>>51225421
Shitty writing comes with the territory of having writing at all.

To me the best way to do this is to think of the character concept before you think of the race. With some exceptions (Veronica being lesbian is somewhat important in that it's the reason she was tragically separated from Christine) it should be used for subversion which I find TES to be all about.

For example, make a Spurned outcast trying to feel reconnected with humanity. What is their struggle? Maybe they became a vampire when they were young and foolish and afraid of death? Maybe as they travel with you, maybe they mature and wish to undo their decision? You could make him a Dunmer and add that for someone already a pariah, he's considered an abomination even moreso by his upbringing and that could have to do with his guilt, or he could be a Breton, or a Khajiit.
>>
>>51225421
I mean, racial discrimination characters are pretty much a given regardless. Every race in TES hates every other race, even ones that don't exist anymore with the exception of Imperials and Bretons, Argonians and Khajiit, and Altmer and the Ayylamos and Aldmer.
>>
File: canisroottea.png (180KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
canisroottea.png
180KB, 400x558px
>>51225388
>Serana
Shit taste famalampai.

The other DLC had a way better waifu follower: Frea. Also Neloth.
>>
>>51225822
I wasn't saying she was good, I was trying to use her as an example.

But yeah, Neloth was and still is my waifu.
>>
>>51218053
I only count three Altmer villains, one not counting faction quest lines.
>>
File: paravania_by_zhirfrox-d82yd8a.png (8MB, 1536x2443px) Image search: [Google]
paravania_by_zhirfrox-d82yd8a.png
8MB, 1536x2443px
>>51224164
>throwing a hotdog down a hallway
Especially after having given birth to a minotaur.
>>
File: ColovianTribesmen.jpg (351KB, 1473x1990px) Image search: [Google]
ColovianTribesmen.jpg
351KB, 1473x1990px
>tfw you will never see the Colovians as they were intended to be
>tfw there will never be a version of Oblivion where you could join a Colovian clan
>>
How much does achieving CHIM free you from the metaphysical concepts of the Godhead's dream? If I remember correctly it seems you transcend time, because Tiber Septim retroactively retconned Cyrodiil's rainforests, and Vivec apparently sent a letter dated from the future into the past, but then, are you also freed from the current kalpa you're in? If so, how come the only two people we know about who have achieved CHIM are from this current kalpa?
>>
File: file.png (108KB, 390x517px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108KB, 390x517px
>>51225975
Emperor Cuhlecain is the only true Colovian Emperor, don't believe the Septims' lies.
Join the Cult of Emperor Zero today!
>>
File: ca.jpg (156KB, 412x531px) Image search: [Google]
ca.jpg
156KB, 412x531px
>>51225975
The Colovians aren't tribal and they certainly weren't plainly 'Varangians.'
>>
File: laughingcolovians.jpg (68KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
laughingcolovians.jpg
68KB, 540x760px
>>51226099
>NIBENESE
>WARRIORS
>>
>>51226137
The count system seems pretty tribalesque famalam
Not literal tribes
and the varangian thing is just aesthetic inspiration, the Colovians clearly should be early nordic-slavic-mediterannean mixtures like the rurikids instead of Imperials but in the western half of Cyrodiil
>>
>>51225418
>is Lorkhan an Aedra
He gave his Heart to the creation of Mundus, so I'd say yes, but since Aedra means Ancestor in Altmeri, he technically isn't. Lorkhan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51226200
>Lorkhan did nothing wrong.
He created an illusion, Mundus was a mistake. The Dwemer were right
>>
>>51226311
Fuck off Yagrum, go float off at sea you fucking over-sized life preserver.
>>
>>51226311
The Arena exists so that the competitors can overcome the tasks set before them and so grow. Only a foppish, degenerate Altmer would shirk the work before them and feel justified to do so.

t. Dubmeri philosopher
>>
File: 1474906185323.jpg (368KB, 1351x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1474906185323.jpg
368KB, 1351x1004px
>>51226422
>Dubmeri
>22
>>
Did ebonarm zero sum?
>>
>>51227006
Ebonarm got retconn'd.
>>
File: 1458506343801.jpg (1MB, 2417x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1458506343801.jpg
1MB, 2417x1827px
>>
File: Almost-Skyrim.jpg (882KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Almost-Skyrim.jpg
882KB, 2560x1600px
>>51227250
Skyrim could have been so fucking cool.
>>
File: 1458404907430.jpg (376KB, 1024x602px) Image search: [Google]
1458404907430.jpg
376KB, 1024x602px
>>
File: 1458504806253.jpg (218KB, 1602x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1458504806253.jpg
218KB, 1602x1354px
>>
>>51227070
Wouldn't that basically be zero summing?
>>
>>51227554
Zero Sum implies he realized his own non-existence and was erased from the Dream.

Being retconned just means Bethesda didn't want him in the games any more.
>>
So anyone one tried their cardgame?
Is there anything to do if you don't want to do online multiplayer (can you play against decent computer opponents basically)
>>
>>51228470
>So anyone one tried their cardgame?
Yeah. It's okay, but I'm not usually into card games, so my opinion isn't worth much.

There is actually a main story and campaign that I've been meaning to finish it's nothing stellar, but it works. Also the online multiplayer is fairly painless. I usually don't like to play online but I had nothing against the multiplayer in Legends.
>>
>>51228470
It is surprisingly good, but there's not much to be offered from card games in terms of singleplayer in general. Despite that, it has a competent singleplayer campaign that'll keep you occupied for awhile. The plot introduces a few interesting ideas about the Great War but doesn't have any of the deep lore of the main series and ESO.
>>
I've recently begun to appreciate orcs. I was wanting to make a cute orc girl character who doesn't want to be scary and just wants to be pretty and do magic. Anyone got any interesting orc lore?
>>
>tfw most of the Nord population of Skyrim is actually bandits
>huh, weird
>tfw the bandits actually mention the old Nordic Gods like Tsun, Shor and Stuhn when fighting
>meanwhile the Gods that the civilised minority of Nords worship in urban areas are all Colovian Imperial deities
>even the Nord-patriotic Stormcloaks obsess over Talos instead of Shor
>tfw you realise that the true Nord peoples and culture of Skyrim have been driven into the wilderness where they take over forts and caves
>the Nords living in the cities are a bastardised, Imperialised culture, established only over a few centuries
>tfw kill the bandit quests are actually missions of ethnic and cultural cleansing
>>
>>51228972
You've become the messenger of Orkey. Accept it. Embrace it.
>>
>>51228972
I always thought it was quite fortunate that only criminal scum went into abandoned forts, caves, and tombs.
No adventurers or anything like that... which makes me wonder about the Dragonborn who also wanders into those areas simply to kill everything there.
>>
>>51228911
>cute orc girl

PERSONALITY
>>
File: 1475716716625.jpg (240KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475716716625.jpg
240KB, 800x600px
>>51228911
>cute orc girl character who doesn't want to be scary and just wants to be pretty
That's a terrible idea anon.
>>
>>51229075
Even flat girl can be pretty!
>>
>>51229075
Why ): I think it'd be nice

She was born petit and always made fun of and so she decided she didn't want to be a warrior she wants to be powerful and pretty
>>
>>51227582
>The creator decided they don't exist
>They as an aspect of the creator realized they don't exist
It's honestly almost the same thing.
>>
>>51228972
>tfw the bandits actually mention the old Nordic Gods like Tsun, Shor and Stuhn when fighting
But they never do that
>even the Nord-patriotic Stormcloaks obsess over Talos instead of Shor
Nobody worships Shor because he's dead. And Talos is very much so a Nordic God. Ever heard of Ysmir? Nords worshiped Talos before it was f'ucking cool.
>>
>>51228911
"Cute Orc girl" wasn't quite what I was going for, but I actually wanted to play a high-personality party face Orc in a UESRPG campaign that never got off the ground. She was sort of good looking for an Orc, but the idea was to become a increasingly charismatic Gortwog-ite.
But that was more out of happenstance than anything else.
>decide that i want to play a character with high personality
>random roll for race and gender
>get orc and female
>improvise from there
>>
>>51229236
You're basically saying
>i want to play a qtp2t breton witch girl
>but be an orc instead
Just be a Breton. You're much better off that way, unless you're playing Skyrim and Racial bonuses don't count for shit. Or do something cool and be an Orsimer knight of Trinimac and not some /tesg/ level >tfw no qt orc gf fag.
>>
>>51229430
No I want to be an orc girl dummy. I want to do a mage and I'm in it for the RP. Gonna use clothes that hide her face and stuff, get a companion that does the speaking. I've already played cute Breton girls. The whole thing is she doesn't care about orc identify or God's. Its fun.
>>51229398
Mine is different but that sounds fun. Yours reminds me of the Wraith.
>>
I have a question about the Thalmor and the Kalpic cycle. My question centers around my assumption that the Thalmor do not exist outside of/cannot retain memories/maintain no persistence when the kalpa resets.

If this is true, wouldn't the Thalmor have to end up restarting their quest each kalpa? Do we even know where the "restart" point is? Is it possible in the next kalpa the Thalmor don't even exist?

Please don't be angry with me anon, I have been interested in TES lore for all of 2 weeks.
>>
>>51229692
With the Dragon unbound, there will be no more Kalpas.
>>
>>51229692
They aren't trying to end the Kalpa, they want to end the Dream.
>>
>>51229692
>the Thalmor do not exist outside of/cannot retain memories/maintain no persistence when the kalpa resets.
That would presumably be correct.
>wouldn't the Thalmor have to end up restarting their quest each kalpa?
>Is it possible in the next kalpa the Thalmor don't even exist?
They probably would not exist. If the Dreugh came from a previous kalpa, every kalpa is probably radically different.
>Do we even know where the "restart" point is?
Convention, when Auri-El had Lorkhan's heart removed and fired into the sea.
>>
>>51229728

I have no idea what that is I will have to conduct research.

>>51229744

But their progress in ending the dream... is conducted within the kalpas. So if the kalpa restarts, all their progress is lost, yes?
>>
>>51229829
If the kalpa ends before they can finish tearing down the Towers and erasing Talos, then yes, the new kalpa will cycle in and it'll be as though none of their progress occurred.
>>
>>51229829
What Thalmor wants is not to end the current Kalpa, it's to deconstruct the whole Kalpic cycle system. If they succeed, it will be like the Dawn Time again, with time moving freely without any constraints. Except this time, they'll be free to leave Nirn and live as divine beings again.
>>
>>51229854
To add on to this, the actions of the Dovahkiin have basically assured that the Thalmor will be successfully before the Kalpic Cycle resets.
>>
>>51229897
Not really.
>>
>>51229897
Not necessarily. The only person I know of who said anything to that effect is MK, and even that was just a vague statement about the Thalmor plan during his AMA
>>
>>51229944
>>51229977
"Those who try to hasten the end, may delay it. Those who work to delay the end, may bring it closer."
>>
>>51230127
Incredibly vague and cryptic statements from someone that lives at the top of a giant mountain next to a wormhole.
>>
>>51230127
Well, I mean, he did stop the world from being fucking eaten.
>>
>>51230188

But that's useful. If the kalpa had ended instead of Alduin getting his shit wrecked by the Dragonborn, all the progress the Thalmor have made would've been reset. So by defeating Alduin, the Dragonborn is actually buying the Thalmor time.
>>
>>51229891
The creation of mundus and the elves losing their divinity is an event that occurs within the kalpic cycles, not outside it.
>>
File: 0xMIBKe.jpg (113KB, 739x836px) Image search: [Google]
0xMIBKe.jpg
113KB, 739x836px
>tfw no at orc gf
>>
It's easy to forget that the esoteric knowledge we discuss in lore threads is extremely rare, and highly theoretical in universe. Knowledge of kalpas is likely not something the thalmor leadership can claim. They just want to go back to before mundus was created, which is an event in the current kalpa.
>>
>>51230265
Wrong. Kalpas start at the Convention.
Also there's an opinion that Dawn Era is pre-Kalpic and Kaplas start with Merethic Era.
>>
>>51230461
That isn't so much an opinion as a demonstrable fact, Kalpas can't really exist without the framework of Ada-Manita. The Dawn Time already flows backwards regularly, the Kalpa concept doesn't work without the linear Dragon.
>>
>>51230350
True, but our esoteric knowledge can be expected to be at least partially understood by esoteric factions, like the Psijic Order, the Elder Council, and likely the Thalmor leadership. Their knowledge may be imperfect, but not irrelevant.

The scholar responsible for The Song of Pelinal certaily has some understanding of the concept:
>he listed his bloodline in the Ayleidoon and spoke of his father, a god of the [previous kalpa's] World-River
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Song_of_Pelinal#Volume_3:_On_His_Enemy

>>51230461
The Dawn Era is fundamentally pre-kalpic.
>>
The Daedra and their realms are outside the kalpic cycle, right?

Could you travel between kalpas using the Daedric realms?
>>
>>51231187
We don't know for certain how outside the cycle they are, so we can't be sure whether that'd be possible. Certainly the daedric Ada themselves are fairly immune since they avoided Convention, but their spheres and hence realms? More ambiguous. If they see no difference between each Kalpa, why would Dagon want to return to the Dawn?
>>
>>51231041
>The scholar responsible for The Song of Pelinal
The Songs of Pelinal aren't a scholarly work, anon. They're a collection of ancient fragments portraying varying myths of Pelinal.
>>
>>51231481
I think he's referring to the author's note that adds the annotation "previous kalpa" to explain the term "World-Riven"
>>
>>51230231
Wasn't Alduin just defeated and will actually come back at the end of Nirn to eat it, regardless of what happens? He's just a dick that likes to slack on his duty a lot
>>
>>51231550
We don't really know, killing Aedra isn't an every-Kalpa event, especially one as important as Alduin.
>>
>>51231611
He's not dead, he's banished.
>>
>>51231644

The difference being?
>>
>>51231644
You don't really know that, none of us do. Aedra can die, that's already been established. And Alduin was subjected to magic that reinforces mortality and than defeated by a demigod. It isn't unreasonable to suggest that he's dead forever.
>>
>>51231481

See:
>>51231498
Might have been easier if I said editor.
>>
>>51231687
He's sent to where he is supposed to go--the "real" end of the kalpa.
>>
>>51231714
If he would've died, wouldn't he have been absorbed into the Dragonborn, like the rest of the dragons? Even if he is extremely powerful, he is STILL a dragon with a dragon's soul.
>>
Don't know if this has been asked yet but what flora do you /tesg/ annons reckon makes a good tea?
>>
Not complaining, just curious why this is on /tg/? And why it's weekends only?
>>
>>51232540
Well, there's the UESRPG itself (which actually doesn't see much discussion). There's also the fact that Tamriel is a pretty popular setting that is actually well known by even the average normie who's played Skyrim. As such, many TT games are played there, and people come here to talk about the setting.
>>
>>51232500
Canis root apparently works well.

>>51232540
Because we wanted to discuss lore and lore only. The /vg/ thread got flooded with mods, waifus, and people that were more interested in 2d boobs than talking about the actual game. Beyond that, there's the UESRPG and Scrollhammer. It's only on weekends because at one point we were going through like, 2 threads a day, then people got burned out and no one posted any more because everyone was bored. It got resolved by limiting the threads to two days a week only, which imo is a bit excessive now that people are showing up again, but rules are rules.
>>
>>51232500
I bet deathbell makes some bombass tea.
>>
Canis Root + Deathbell + Impstool is the best tea.
>>
>>51232579
>rules are rules

Eh, if people have a question they can just throw a normal thread on. /tg/ needs more of that anyways.
>>
>>51232579

I mean, you can't really stop people from bumping it.
>>
>>51232500
Technically it would be tisane/herbal tea.
Is it cheating to say Juniper?

>>51232540
UESRPG, Scrollhammer and the fact that the /vg/ general is shit.
It's weekends only because we don't have that much to talk about, and it's better to have 2/3 active threads instead of week-long dead threads. Also I personally think that it might help avoid some of the downsides of permanent generals, which get very personality-focused and circklejerk-y.

>>51232577
>which actually doesn't see much discussion
Which has a lot to do with the fact that getting a group together isn't easy. There's no interest for it in my IRL group, and every time I've joined an online group it has fallen apart.
>>
>>51232663
>getting a group together isn't easy

That's strange to me. I only play the vidyas for TES, and normally hang out on /tg/ as a 40kid, but I was thinking I could get my normie friends into UESRPG since they all play Skyrim and the one I asked expressed some interest.

I wonder if D&D people are just burned out on TES? And online groups are notoriously bad for everything.
>>
>>51232663

I'm always up for online, but every time people have wanted to do it multiple times a week which I just don't do.
>>
File: woodborne.png (20KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
woodborne.png
20KB, 180x180px
weekend only gives me something to look forward to
never change /tgesg/
>>
File: X to Doubt.png (52KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
X to Doubt.png
52KB, 640x400px
Weekend only means I don't get to participate until almost midnight.

Maybe change /tgesg/?
>>
>>51232500
Trauma root.
>>
>>51232865
These threads normally last until Monday. I feel you anon, I works nights as well.
>>
>>51232703
>That's strange to me.
Personally it comes from the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere, and there's just barely enough interested people to form a IRL tabletop group. And we're in a year-long post-apoc campaign in a different system.
Besides, I'm not the GM, and people in the group prefer systems they already know. I'd run it if I got the chance.

It's not so much that people have anything against TES, it's more that they'd prefer something else.

Also I have strange hours, which means online is hard, seeing as most of you guys are Americans.

The difficulty of getting a UESRPG group together is one of the reasons I've been interested in Scrollhammer. Partially because I've barely ever played wargames (or skirmishgame, whatever) and I think it seems fun, and also because the fact that it should be much easier to organise.
>>
>>51232724
Same here. I spend way too much time here each weekend, and on the weekdays I think about things to ask/write about. And then I usually forget.
>>
>>51232942
What hours are you good for?
>>
>>51232942
>because the fact that it should be much easier to organise.

Ehhhhhh. As a wargamer, you will run into these common issues that will prevent this from happening:

>having to buy lots of models
>having to learn complex rules (as with any TT game)
>having to paint lots of models
>having to get, make, and paint terrain (since there's almost no way you'll start a Scrollhammer store community)

If people are committed you can do it. But the initial steps are tough.
>>
>>51232703
>Be me
>Never DMd before
>Get a bunch of coworkers together and tell them about it and send them the link to UESRPG
>One gets back immediately with character sheet, the rest never finish or start
>Every single group I try online falls through before I can even get one session in.

End me.
>>
>>51232971
Currently I'm actually kind of free, with most evenings free except for Wednesdays and Sundays, but that might change around a bit come February.
UTC+1.

>>51232975
I live in a place with no game or hobby stores, Anon. Our standards are low.
I'm used to just using lazy proxies for everything. I've spent many a session with a cavalry piece from Risk representing my character, before we just switched to paper figures, and eventually just faded out minis.

I'd also be willing to play Scrollhammer online. I know some of the point of wargaming is gone without the models and the tactile nature of it all, but I'm not picky.
>>
>>51233101
I've never DMd before but I can give it a shot if you're willing.

You have an email I can contact you at?
>>
>>51229280
>But they never do that
They sometimes say
"Shor have mercy on you" or something like that.
"By Ysmir, you'll pay for that!"
But also,
"Pray for Stendarr while you can!"
>>
>>51233273
that last one's an orc line
>>
>>51233141
[email protected]
>>
>>51232257
Why would you absorb your own soul?
>>
>>51233592
What do you think you were doing the entire time?
>>
>>51233073
I'm just going to make them character sheets and we're gonna kidnap my reclusive friend and force him to participate.
>>
>>51233615
I propose that the LBD has an atypical dragon soul, possibly due to Shezzarine shenanigans, and that the fight with Alduin is Enantiomorphic. Aka-witness, Alduin-king, LDB-thief. What do you think?
>>
>>51233656
I support this motion.
>>
>>51233625
That's a pretty good idea.
>>
>>51229897
There's literally nothing to suggest the Thalmor will win. They're about on-par in power with the Empire militarily at this moment in time, and Lorkhan will probably just throw a wrench in their next doomsday plot like he always does.
>>51229280
>Nobody worships Shor because he's dead
>laughingnords.jpg
Shor isn't dead. Arguably, Shor has the most power within the Mundus out of any god. See: Talos, other Shezzarines, and the Player Characters.
>>
>>51233777
>implying the HoonDing isn't (conditionall) the strongest being
>>
>>51233777
Not to mention Sheor-gorath.
>>
>>51233777
r'ing the "Cycle of Mer Bullshit" pic
>>
>>51233835
Isn't the HoonDing just a Shor/Shezzarine from a previous Kalpa?
>>
File: altmer culture.png (48KB, 1452x1200px) Image search: [Google]
altmer culture.png
48KB, 1452x1200px
>>51233850
>>
>>51233933
Daily reminder that the very act of being Elven is unnatural.
All Elves must be purged.
except for maybe dunmer
>>
Regardless of your views on them, I think Altmeri cutler is an interesting subversion of Buddhist beliefs.
>>
>>51234144
Meant culture. Autocorrect.
>>
>>51234144
How so? The idea of a singular god which all spirits and beings are split from and a world that serves as a prison created by a reckless demiurge sounds like a straight example of many Eastern belief systems.

I always considered destroying the Towers, destroying the Empire, and forsaking Nirn to achieve unity with the Godhead to be a sort of corrupted version of the Noble Eightfold Path.
>>
>>51234201
Just that. It's a sort of corrupted version of the Noble Eightfold Path that you wouldn't see anywhere else in fantasy. Typically when not!Buddhism is brought up in fantasy it's some LN or LG monk meditating on yin and yang or karma to harness chi or some bullshit, but in TES they not only made a working contrast between Eastern and Western belief, they even made a militaristic faction of "villain not!Buddhists" and nobody outside of maybe a few remote lore communities understand this and don't think they are just not!Nazis or Not!zis even.
>>
>>51234298
Oh, I see. Honestly I had been toying with the idea of a character faction that focused in on the whole concept revolving around "if you meet your family in a vision, kill your family, if you meet the Buddah in a vision kill the Buddah" far too literally for a homebrew I had been working on at one point.
>>
>>51232579
Paralysis tea sounds shitty.
>>
>>51230350
>>51231041

How much esoteric knowledge behind the Kalpas, the Towers and the worship of Talos do you suppose Ulfric Stormcloak was aware of?
>>
>>51234628
The In-game version of Ulfric wouldn't know shit.
What Ulfric SHOULD HAVE BEEN, lore-wise, probably would have known all about it. Part of the reason for his uprising would have been his understanding of the power of the Thalmor, and the nature of their plans being to destroy Ysmir/Talos and unmake the Mundus.
>>
>>51234651
That'd be boring in its own way. I prefer the current canon version of him as the unwitting pawn of the power game between the Thalmor, the Psijics, the Elder Council, etc. with Skyrim just caught in the middle.
>>
>>51234663
He's definitely dumb, or if not dumb then ignorant and blinded by ideology, but he's not completely playing towards the Thalmor's interests.
The Empire would be weaker without Skyrim, but still not weak enough for the Thalmor to attack. And if the Thalmor did attack, it's not as if Stormcloak-Skyrim would just let Cyrodiil be conquered. But a second great war isn't even an option at this point, for either side.
>>
>>51233777
>laughingnords.jpg

"Dead Gods don’t need temples. They have the biggest one of all, Svongarde"
http://michaelkirkbride.tumblr.com/post/128602974278/excerpt-from-a-tesv-skyrim-design-document-with
And you're spelling Shezarrine wrong.
>>
>>51234767
You're just being arbitrary about what 'Dead' means, then. Even in that mythology Shor is only dead in a certain sense, his mind and power lives on in the Mundus.
Shezarrine looks fucking dumb tbqh desu
>>
>>51234794
How am I being arbitrary? Shor is always described as a Dead God, he literally rules over the Nordic land of the Dead.
And spelling things wrong looks genuinely dumb tbqh desu
>>
>>51234857
If something is capable of thinking, interacting with the world, interacting with others, and it's dead, than the meaning of the word dead is arbitrary.
'Based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.'
Shezzarine looks better tho famalam, Shezarine is for homosexual altmer
>>
What are Ogrim, Trolls, Ogres, and Goblins?
I'd guess they're corruptions of humanoid races by Malacath.
>>
>>51235851
>Ogrim
Daedra.
>Trolls
Animals.
>Ogres
Degenerate humanoids.
>Goblins
Extraplanar creatures.
>>
In Dunmeri theology, where do the Daedra not assigned to either the 'Good' or 'Bad' houses fall? Are they not spoken of at all? Are they seen as neutral forces? Is their worship tolerated?
>>
>>51236128
Irrelevant.
>>
>>51234622

It's the only way Neloth can numb the pain.
>>
>>51236128
Not worth mentioning, but heretical anyway.
>>
Why do Kwama have such large eggs?
>>
>>51236696
Because they have big guts. Rip and tear.
>>
>>51236696
For you_______________
>>
What is the best School of magical study and why is it Alchemy?
>>
>>51236941
Smithing.
>>
People in the lore community are aways talking about how Shezarrines are still walking around, be it the LDB, the CoC or even the nerevarine for exemple.

But I always understood that Talos was the last one. Before his ascension, the "ghost of shor" did use to roam the land in various names, but now that his ghost (wulfhearth) is part of the Talos oversoul, there are no more shezarrines.
>>
>>51236959
But Pelinal is still around.
>>
>>51236959
Talos is just a Shezarrine and a couple mortals melded into one. Wulfharth was just A ghost of Lorkhan, not the ultimate one. There are probably Shezarrines we don't even know about.
>>
Headcanon: Every time you start a new game file on Skyrim after having not completed the main questline on your last file, Alduin has eaten the world and started a new Kalpa
>>
>>51237050
Wow, no wonder Alduin was so easy by the time I got around to fighting him. He was probably obese.
>>
File: herbalistsguidetoskyrim.png (1MB, 1288x912px) Image search: [Google]
herbalistsguidetoskyrim.png
1MB, 1288x912px
>>51232500
Stoneflower.
>>
>>51222416
An English relex with a couple twists, how boring
>>
>>51237039
Don't know why, but I aways had the impression that the ghost was just one guy always reincarnating. So lorkhan's ghost is like akatosh, broken into lots of pieces?
>>
File: Trama_Root.jpg (406KB, 1045x658px) Image search: [Google]
Trama_Root.jpg
406KB, 1045x658px
>>51232500
>A calming tea with modest magical properties is brewed from the thick, bitter-tasting root of the trama shrub. The Trama shrub grows in the bitter, ashy soils of the Ashlands, Molag Amur, and Red Mountain.
>>
>>51237094
Probably, yeah. Each Shezarrine would appear to have different personalities. I guess it depends, because a lot of Shezarrines are player characters so it entirely depends on personal whim, but I personally would wager that each Shezarrine is made up of different aspects of Lorkhan's personality. His nature as a warrior, trickster, wiseman, etc.
>>
>>51237094
Technically Lorkhan's is Akatosh. They're both fragments of Aka-Tusk.
>>
>>51237107
Comfy desu
>>
>>51237107
The spiky death shrub's true use is actually just a relaxing tea. That's some deep shit.
>>
>>51237142
Lorkhan, a fragment of aka-tusk? Isn't akatosh=lorkhan+auriel/aka-tusk?
>>
>>51237233
I had a graph that explained it once.

Aka-Tusk split into Akatosh and Lorkhan, Akatosh split again into Akatosh, Auri-el and Alduin, then fragmented some more into the dragons.
>>
>>51217901
>In the wake of the unification war in Skyrim, the Thalmor and Empire continue to stalemate despite everyone's predictions
>The DB departs Tamriel to places unknown, Dragons roam further south from Skyrim and begin to bother the other provinces
>The Blades, having been revived, also fan further south, seeking out both Dragons and Thalmor and acting unofficially in stealth
>The DB leaves in their place a mysterious Vampire consort who reads the threads of the future in three Elder Scrolls

Years pass, and rumours spread throughout Skyrim, Morrowind, High Rock and Hammerfell of travellers, even entire caravans disappearing on the roads.

>Both the Thalmor and the Empire believe the other side is at fault
>The Empire mimics the Aldmeri's slaughter of the Blades by carting hundreds of Thalmor agent heads to Alinor
>All pretence of peace is destroyed, the Thalmor begin to harry the Empire's two loyal provinces in minor skirmishes and test Cyrodiil's borders
>The major blow finally lands in High Rock, where a large port town neighbouring some Dwemer ruins is struck by a massive Thalmor force
>A traveller, caught up in the conflict, is taken prisoner by the Thalmor
>Nearing the docks, a feral shriek is heard, and strange, deformed and pale creatures surge over the town from the neighbouring Dwemer ruins
>Both sides are forced to fall back and the prisoner is abandoned

>Death seems certain for the prisoner, until a stranger, dressed in black with burning amber eyes rescues them and helps them to reach safety

The Falmer, having spread from ruin to ruin via large subterranian caverns like Blackreach, have returned, their purpose thus far is unclear, but one thing is certain...

The nights are no longer safe, and the road is unkind to travellers.
>>
>>51237368
It annoys me when people use Thalmor and mean Aldmeri Dominion. The Thalmor are a blend of esoteric/hermetic secret societies, the culty part of the SS and MI-6. They are part of the Dominion government, a big and important faction with lots of power, but still a part of the Dominion government.

Get it straight.
>>
>>51237561
I'll throw my hands up there, I fucked up.
>>
>>51218842
Doesn't one of them show up in Skyrim once you hit Level 81, and challenges you to a swordfight to the death?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ebony_Warrior
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Reymon_Ebonarm
>>
>>51237773
Unconfirmed. Also, Beth seems to hate Reimu now, so I doubt they'd include him.
>>
>>51218842
>redguard gods
There are only gods/deities/primordial spirits. Races choose to recognize specific aspects of the same divine entity.
>>
>>51217223
They have troll ears, not elf ears.
>>
File: beast_oblivion_troll.png (800KB, 763x1062px) Image search: [Google]
beast_oblivion_troll.png
800KB, 763x1062px
Why are trolls so ________cute?______
>>
>>51238421
big fluffy triclops-bears :3
>>
>>51237368

Who is the stranger?
>>
>>51238865
An original Snow-Elf who has prophesied the rise and vengeance of the new corrupt Falmer.
>>
>>51225388
>This might sound weird, but what I want more than anything in the next game are well written and memorable characters.

My favorite companion in Morrowind was some Redguard in Imperial armor near Gnisis who thought he was a slaughterfish.

I was supposed to take him to get healed or something, but I thought he was so funny, I just kept him around and had him follow me all over Vvardenfell adventuring. I would reload if he ever died in a fight. Just broing out with this literal madman. Pretty sure I healed him eventually when I got really high level and exploited boots of blinding speed, and he couldn't keep up.
>>
>>51233656
I dig it
>>
>>
File: 1482777350394.png (337KB, 522x574px) Image search: [Google]
1482777350394.png
337KB, 522x574px
300th for Lorkhan did nothing wrong
>>
Kalpas are just describing the dream cycle, which is outside the creation of mundus, and encompasses all forms of all mortal and immortal beings except that of the dreamer obviously.
>>
>>51230283
>those tusks
looks dangerous
>>
>>51241432
Does each kalpa happen pretty much the same way, with minor differences, or is it radically different each time?

What determines the differences? Is it just who the new dreamer is, and what he viewed as important in his understanding of the world?
>>
>>51241432
The Dawn Era was the End of the Previous Kalpa. The new Kalpa begins with the first day of the Merethic Era.
>>
Why are all humans native to this kalpa white? wtf
>>
>>51242191
Major differences are possible. Iirc, the hist trees were the dominant species of the last kalpa.
>>
>>51242393
Incorrect. The dawn era is part of this kalpa. Creation happens anew every time. The hist were natives of the previous kalpa and somehow survived to this one.
>>
>>51242419
So they could blend in with the rest of the frozen shithole that is Atmora
>>
>>51242420
lol. so pretty different.
>>
>>51225822
Also Teldryn Sero. that should be the minimum effort for all the followers.
>>
>>51242543
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/921446-world-eating-101/
>>
>>51242419
Yokuda can still be physically reached on this kalpa. Is it really a totally different kalpa, or is a kalpa the total destruction of Mundus as a whole?
>>
I'm looking to deepen my knowledge of the lore, how do I go about it?
I don't really know how advanced is my knowledge is, but I am neither an ignorant who only knows about what is spoonfed by Skyrim nor a loremaster.
>>
>>51243080
Just pick a topic you think is interesting and start reading, then move on to related topics. Read original texts, not UESP articles.
Ask a lot of questions.
>>
>>51241251

>Almalexia supposed to be stunningly beautiful
>she looks like a grandma
>>
>>51243080
Read the timeline on UESP for basics, read the pocket guides to the empire, read the Sermons of Vivec, and if you're really hardcore, read MK's ramblings on forums. Ask questions and a lorebeard will help.
>>
>>51238865
>>51238925
I was actually thinking Serana. She's the only named character who's travelled with the Dragonborn and seen the Falmer first-hand. In the absence of the DB, she knows perhaps the most about hteir current state due to meeting an actual pre-degeneration Falmer.
>>
>>51243205
Is there any collected archive of those ramblings or is it necessary to track them down one by one?

Now for some questions:
How true is it that the prevailing/most popular theory is taken as canon on speculative topics (as in what isn't spelled out)?
What are some topics that should be avoided in discussions, so I can avoid landmines?
>>
>>51243025
Not canon.
>>
>>51243390
Start with this:
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/obscure-texts
Then move on to other forum stuff, like everything related to PGE2.

>How true is it that the prevailing/most popular theory is taken as canon on speculative topics (as in what isn't spelled out)?
I won't discuss canonicity, because I personally don't care, but that's generally the way everything works. Not just TES.
If something is speculative, then the best explanation is generally taken to be "true" unless proven false or replaced by a better explanation. This is a universal approach to knowledge you'll find everywhere.

>What are some topics that should be avoided in discussions, so I can avoid landmines?
Everything personality-based. Talk about what the devs write, not who they are. Talk about what lorebeards propose, not who they are. We do not need pointless drama.
Also I'm personally just really tired of the Civil War, Great War, and most things that have to do with gameplay limitations and mechanics. It's all been said before and it's not interesting or fun.
>>
>>51243470
You're a real joker, aren't you?
>>
>>51234298
They're more gnostic than buddhist desu
>>
>>51243614
Completely serious. Not in my c0da.
>>
>>51243872
Another one.
>>
>>51237198
Yep, also, Muck and Slaughterfish scales are food, but unless they are prepared properly they are toxic.
>>
File: 1442802652540.jpg (1MB, 2025x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1442802652540.jpg
1MB, 2025x1511px
>>51236941
It's like choosing a bit of every school.

Admittedly a lot of work goes into it, and it can be hard to get some ingredients, and in real life, you probably couldn't be an adventurer and carry around 40 bottles on your person and you probably couldn't chug a potion unless you had conjured something or had a fighter tank everyone.

But still, all you need to do is make a Super Potion of Agility, Luck, Intelligence, and Willpower, or some other effect that can't be taken too far and drink them before a dungeon or every other day or so. Instant godhood.
>>
File: fon-10049.main.jpg (373KB, 1633x2500px) Image search: [Google]
fon-10049.main.jpg
373KB, 1633x2500px
>>51244800
>you probably couldn't be an adventurer and carry around 40 bottles on your person
Not with that attitude
>>
>>51244800
>not wearing a beer helmet hooked up to potion bottles
>>
File: 1468807414892.jpg (27KB, 289x355px) Image search: [Google]
1468807414892.jpg
27KB, 289x355px
>>51245201
>Be adventurer
>Have to carry 40 potion at a time.
>Make specialized bandoliers with different colored stoppers to represent each effect.
>Potions and bottles weight a bunch, so take up exercise and running with weights on.
>Finally reach a dungeon.
>Decide on a stealthy approach, try and sneak but the ones in my backpack and some of the ones on the bandolier start clinking.
>Big ass Nord hear it, charges with a Warhammer
>Drink a restore health potion so he can't kill me.
>Hammer comes down right on my ribcage, crushing all the potions on my bandolier
>Knocked on my ass shattering a few more potions.
>Bones and organs mend rapidly, but over 700 drakes worth of potions are ruined.
>Kill him only to deal with 5 other smugglers
>Free a few slaves, get some moonsugar and liquor and a bit of gold, but not nearly enough to pay for the potions or even the bottles I was going to reuse
>Mfw
>>
>>51245676

Just imagine how brutal glassmakers could price gouge for the vials alone. There's not exactly a lot of skilled labor in Tamriel.
>>
>>51245676
>he isn't a buff Nord alchemist who uses potion bottles made of pure orichalcum
>>
>>51245783
>Not being buff regardless of race
Strength and Endurance training famalam. Also, I was thinking of somebody who just started adventuring, so bottles of pure Orichalcum are probably not an option for a beginner. It's a good idea, though.
>>
Can you drown in a potion of breathe water?
>>
>>51245850
Can you drown in a potion of breathe potion?
>>
>>51245773
Well, there is a glass makers hall in Vivec. Considering a wine bottle is only a Septim, I'd say the issue would be weight and fragility.
>>
>>51245868
Depends on the vintage.
>>
>>51245850
Not if you swallow. If it gets in your lungs, than yeah, probably going to cough a lot.
>>
Potions are a bit weird to think about. Considering magic is imposing will on the universe through belief, does a potion need belief? Or does the potion itself alter belief?

Something to ponder until next week, I suppose.
>>
>>51245956
Potions are just extremely potent narcotics.
>>
>>51246007
At least the ones made with moon sugar are.
>>
>>51246007
Only if you fill them with moon sugar.
>>
File: 1458762061486.png (554KB, 973x821px) Image search: [Google]
1458762061486.png
554KB, 973x821px
Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!
>>
The ending of these words is KHAJIIT ARE ELVES SUCK MY BARBED DICK
>>
File: gSkbZVC.png (606KB, 946x833px) Image search: [Google]
gSkbZVC.png
606KB, 946x833px
>>51246403
>>
>>51246317
>>51246055
>>51246007
So it's back to the alchemy lab in the snow! With lovely lanterns all aglow! He he! Ha ho! He he he ha ha ho!
>>
>>51246497
Not this shit again Uncle Sweetshare.
>>
>>51246552
Just you try and stop me you little leach! Do us a favor and drink some bleach! He he! Ha Ho!
>>
>>51246753
I'm going to put kwama cuttle in your pants you holly jolly horsecock.
>>
>>51246786
Is that really your best rebuttal? For my fetish always was horsecock and cuttle! Teh he haha ho!
>>
Which race is least likely to have cold feet in bed?
>>
>>51246845
Probably Khajiit considering their fur. Or if you mean least likely to be shy, Khajiit also seem very casual about sex.

Dunmer, younger elven ladies, and Bretons are well known for their libidos as well.
>>
>>51246845
Khajiit. it's like hugging a blanket.
>>
>>51246845
Khajiit.
>>
>>51246895
>Dunmer, younger elven ladies, and Bretons are well known for their libidos as well.

They are? Where do we know this from?
>>
>>51246844
You seem like a seriously depraved freak. Maybe you wanna come back to my place near Solitude's peak?~
>>
>>51246920
Jokes makes mentions of Bretons and Dunmer being very sexual people. A less rude song further shows Dunmeri lewdity.

Young elven peoples comes from The Real Barenziah, which say many elven ladies feel very promiscuous in their teens.
>>
>>51246923
Ha ha ho, it seems you know why I'm so jolly! Sadly this fat milk finger is only for a loli!
>>
>>51247058
I can fit into a tiny dress! It's not gay if the wig makes you guess!
>>
>>51247093
Ha Ha! That would be worth a fap. You see my other fetish would be for a trap! Ha he ho!
>>
>>51247150
Alright, we're in business, so just get in the wagon. Stop being a tease, my father is the time dragon.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.