[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time posting here in a while. If you have a copy of that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: alshard.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
alshard.pdf
1B, 486x500px
First time posting here in a while. If you have a copy of that "Alshard (WIP)" pdf I made years ago, then thanks for keeping it around. I've noticed people still share it this year, and it's still the main result if you even attempt to find an English Alshard. It was a fucking shit pdf however, and I lost motivation to finish it.

The motivation is back. I still have no grasp of Japanese, nor do I have the rulebook. What I do have is the same burning autism from 3 years ago. I'm not done yet, but here's a rough copy. The fluff is being properly organised, the rules are being properly explained, and I've learned how to typeset my work.

tl;dr Kept you waiting, huh?
>>
>>50739733
Is there more, or will you be working on that in the near future?
>>
>>50739873
There's definitely more to go. I'm working on it at the moment, actually. I'm figuring out XP costs for character improvement, e.g. attribute raises. I'd like to also add some subclasses like the Panzer Ritter (which I currently have enough data on to add to the game without any blanks), and if I'm pretty lucky I'll find details of some monsters.
>>
>>50739895
Do you have an ETA on any? I think you might want to save this thread until you have a bit more to show... No offense, I mean, I really appreciate all that and you're doing an amazing job, but like this I'm just not seeing this garnering a lot of interest.
>>
>>50740485
I work at a pretty erratic pace. I'm doing this alone, and progress made all depends on what I can find. I'm adding in the gameplay structure at the moment, and I've worked out character progression. Normally I'd announce these things in the Japanese TTRPG generals but those are a thing of the past. So long as just one person has seen this it's fine by me, even moreso if they had my old pdf.
>>
File: alshard.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
alshard.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Updated to include session structure and level up costs, plus other bits and pieces.
>>
>>50741932
Magnificent! I hope you continue this good work.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.