[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life fibers are added into 40k. How does this change the setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Ep16-originfiber.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ep16-originfiber.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Life fibers are added into 40k.
How does this change the setting?
>>
>>45239161
Space Marines wear the most clothing and so would be the most powerful. Nothing changes.
>>
>>45239264
That's not how life fibers work.
If they did then the most powerful would be a hot chick in 18 jackets like a Final Fantasy character.
>>
The fuck is a "life fiber."
>>
>>45239947
Animu god of clothing. Supposedly raised humanity up from apes, guiding the development of society and giving its children to be worn by people as guides. They float through the galaxy and harvest planets kind of like 'nids.

To answer your question OP, the setting wouldn't really change at all. Most clothing would be considered heretical other than that which has been neutered / redesigned by the emperor and his servants.
>>
>>45240332
>Raised humanity from apes.
Are we sure Emprah isn't this thing's roommate/irritable grandfather?
>>
>>45240332

That's stupid.
>>
>>45240717
So is 40k.
>>
>>45239947
Shitty excuse for animu girls to wear next to no clothes, to emphasise the power of clothes! Logic.
I only got to KlK episode four. Does it improve?
>>
>>45240717
>anime
>>
>>45240841
Improve how?
It definitely gets more absurd, and if almost-nudity is your thing (which I'd guess it isn't) then, yes.
It's basically shonen "This Isn't Even My Final Form" nonsense.
The final fight takes place in space. No they don't have spacesuits.
>>
>>45240841
Hitlerchick and company are never called out on anything they do, so no.

Music is kinda neat, but the guy who did it has done better.
>>
>>45240981
To be fair, they are fighting ayy lmaos trying to wipe out humanity. I think she's allowed to be a bit of a tosser. Besides if Hitler-chick means the protag, then she's one of the heaviest hitters. Who would even have the balls?
>>
>>45240956
Don't forget how she re-enters the atmosphere afterwords.
>>
>>45240956
I enjoyed the hell out of Gurren-Lagann, so I like spaaace, but yoko's outfit always kinda bugged me, so I'm getting the vibe that I should probably give this a pass.
I actually really enjoyed the first two episodes because she, you know, actually recognised how stupid the clothes were, and that was funny. But one she embraces the stripper within I lost interest.
>>
>>45239161
The heretical xenos garments are purified in the holy promethium, and with the sacred chainsword.
>>
>>45240956
There's a final fight?

Last episode I saw, they had just invented the thing that pulled people out of the living suit parasites, and Mako was naked.
>>
>>45240841
Very basic fight setup, MC gets kinda beat, cheerleader cheerleads, MC fights back and wins.

Repeat.
>>
>>45241050
yep, and all she loses is the magic school uniform

>>45241178
I can't remember much detail, but there's only 25 episodes.
>>
>>45239161
>Life fibers are added into 40k.

Depends. What percent of 40k becomes life fibers?
>>
>>45241250
Depends on how many of the original fibers were on Earth and if it was Earth Earth, aka Holy Terra.
All of it? Emprah kick's their arse and they stay a ancient 40k faction.
If it wasn't Earth and the humans there just so happened to evolve/colonized it at some point? Probably become a minor to major faction if they managed to spread or find some Tau their host/themselves can convince to wear them.
>>
>>45240841
It's a metaphor for female puberty, and starts out as a satire but ends up being up it's own ass.

It was fine. High production value and meh on the substance, but I would never say it was actually bad. Because there are some fucking terrible anime out there.
>>
>>45243034
How do you know it's not still a parody?
>>
>>45243118
I can't really say, it might still be. Maybe I got too into it and lost sight of it, but it stopped feeling like a parody. The first few episodes are all dripping with fairly obvious satire of magical girl and shounen tropes, but I got the feeling they dropped that stuff by episode ten and were being serious about it in a way that didn't match up with how it was before.
>>
>>45243034
Just because the depths of hell hold things that people shouldn't experience doesn't mean other things can't be called bad.
>>
>>45240841
It keeps being what's already been established at that point with no really new development save stupid TWEEST and tons of wasted potential as what could have been entertaining characters are relegated to the sidelines because muh estranged sisters.
>>
>>45243209
Just because it wasn't great doesn't mean it was bad. I can accept that some people don't bother watching mediocre shows, I don't normally, but I got into it and finished it. It wasn't a painful experience, and I don't think anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass would say so. It's vapid at times, the plot get's incoherent, it could have been 12-14 episodes instead of 20, and as I said it loses some of it's satire as it goes on. But I think overall it's really not bad. Music is good, animation is overall pretty good, it's not a total fucking mess, and it's fun in a dumb/silly way.
>>
>>45240841
Well I suppose it does make a sort of sense the cloth is so powerful they don't need much

Of course then along comes somebody less vain or whatever who dresses fully and they all get wrecked.
>>
>>45240841

I don't know, four episodes of any anime is usually sufficient enough to cause brain damage to the point that the remaining episodes would likely be enjoyable.
>>
>>45239161
Not by much. There's still only war in the grim derpness of the far future.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.