[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone up for starting a civ thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

File: civ.jpg (4MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
civ.jpg
4MB, 2300x6400px
Anyone up for starting a civ thread?
>>
>>45100165
Yeah sure lets do slime.
>>
Bump, someone bring out your GMing keyboard
>>
im new in this tipe of thread? how do we do this?
>>
Ursine
Tundra
>>
Elementals

island
>>
Elementals: 1 Vote
Ursine: 1 Vote

Tundra:1 Vote
Island 1 Vote
--------------------------------------------------------------
Need three to start
>>
>>45100195
I would like to be slimes as well
>>
File: civ_chart.png (2MB, 720x2259px) Image search: [Google]
civ_chart.png
2MB, 720x2259px
>>45100165
>>
>>45100437
Floating Island
>>
Giants
Tundra
>>
>>45100165
goblins, tundra
>>
Another for slimes
>>
Insects
Volcano
>>
Insects
Volcano
>>
Fuck it, I've never seen slimes done. Lets try it.
>>
I have no idea what this is, but I'll go for insects and tundra.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (24KB, 235x410px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
24KB, 235x410px
>>45100548
>>45100563
Please don't same fag.
>>
>>45100585
I'm not samefagging. I just voted for something somebody else had already nominated.
>>
>>45100585

Actually that really wasn't me. I posted >>45100548

I have no idea how to do the username thing. Still haven't figured out most of this site.
>>
Alright so the current game is for Slimes in Tundra

If nobody is up to DM I can take the reins
>>
What kind of slimes?
Like blobs or sentient creatures.
>>
I have no idea what this is, but it looks interesting. Can someone please explain?

If the voting is still going I'll go with Undead and Volcano.
>>
>>45100653
That would be kind of you. Please do.
>>
So our game is going to be Slimes/Tundra

The setting is the desolate arctic where snow storms are common, were you to have eyes your vision would be blinded. But luckily you are colony of amorphous shape, instead of skin and nerves you are composed of jelly. The cold does not seem to affect your condition.

Your colony has been wondering across the wastes to look for an ideal spot to call home. Your numbers have yet to amass due to the lack of open bodies of water. Even though your sentience and diplomacy with one another is very limited, there is one thing you all know -- water is key to living.
--------------------------------------------------------------
A) Search for a suitable home
B) Gather materials
C) Scavenge for food
D) Your suggestion
Population: 20
Food: Poor
Architecture: None
Weapons/Armor: Pseudopods/Acid Armor
Tech: Poor
Defenses: None
>>
>>45100996
A. Attempt to find water. send far scouts for an ideal hotspring.
>>
>>45100996
A) let's find a burrow and figure out a way to melt snow some how.
>>
>>45101050
Yeah, a hotspring is our only hope in a true tundra. Not even wood for fire in a tundra.
>>
A then C.

Find home/shelter, then find food. Perfect sense to me.
>>
>>45100996
A. slime + snow = jello igloos
Send scouts looking for ponds and hotsprings.
>>
>>45100996
The group came together and decided to send a small group far ahead in order to find a suitable home.

Word comes back an hour later that there is a group of hot pools in the north. But they also explained that the ground shook terribly around and they feared to venture further.

The area seems perfect and what you were looking for, but it seems to be inhabited already. Friend or foe, that is unknown but what you do know is there is plenty of water in order to commence reproduction.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A) Go forward to the hot pools
B) Scout a different direction
C) Gather materials
D)Scavenge for food
E) Your suggestion
Weapons/Armor/Magic: Pseudopods/Acid Armor/ Slime Magic(forgot to initially include this, sorry)
>>
>>45101276
A) let's go for those pools
>>
>>45101276
A. Go forth En Masse and attempt peace. if not then we slimes take the pools by force! Gratuitous reproduction if we win!
With our numbers bolstered we shall hunt!
>>
>>45101276
>the ground shook terribly around
Ground shaking, knees gooey, arms slimhetti

A. Russia didn't conquer the Winter by not sacrificing hundreds of their young. All lives are expendable, let's conquer!
>>
bump, get this slimetrain going
>>
>>45101276
The colony has decided to set forth towards the hot pools and the mysterious ground shakers. The long trek to the pools has induced great hunger and the need for food is becoming urgent. Eventually you arrive and lo and behold the great hot pools your scouts found before.

Your relief is not long lived, though. Just ahead you see a family of gargantuan mammoths roaming through the pools. Mighty beasts they are, but your situation is dire enough to tempt the challenge.
A) Engage in combat with mammoths
B) Attempt to hide from mammoths
C) Ignore them and begin reproduction
D) Search elsewhere
E) Your suggestion
Food: Abysmal
Weapons/Armor/Magic: Pseudopods/Acid Armor/ Slime Magic
>>
>>45101593
C. The Mammoths will bear witness to our glory. Continue in full speed to produce more of our kind! they will feed our young with their flesh!
>>
>>45101638
Squish squish
>>
>>45101593
C. The more we are, the more we'll get have to hunt the mammoths. Cell division will be their inevitable doom!
>>
>>45101638
This
>>
B and C.

Secretly reproduce until the mammoths are totally outnumbered, in which we then E) Tame them as beasts of burden.
>>
>>45101593
Attack the mammoths our jelly body's will make that die from the cold.
>>
>>45101593
C. Let's get nice and dirty. Reproduce nearby, and try to use the extra numbers as leverage for an attack.
>>
D. we dont have food, more population with no food it's not a good idea
>>
>>45101593
Seeing these massive beasts lumber among your gelatin bodies, you decide that having more numbers would be the best decision. Your colony slowly slithers to the pools being sure not to draw the attentions of the mammoths. The water feels delicate across your amorphous bodies and brings vigor into your cores.

All the slimes start to divide among each other and performing a process very similar to mitosis. Shortly after your numbers have doubled and your colony is thriving in the warm water. Hunger is still slowly increasing and you are faced with a new dilemma.
A) Attack the mammoths
B) Scavenge for food
C) Gather materials
D) Begin building
E) Your suggestion
Population: 40
Food: Abysmal
>>
>>45101934
That's true, wasn't thinking.

>>45101930
Should we try to attack them? Could we use them for food?
>>
B get food now.

Then make more jellybros.

Then tame mammoths. Become JellyBros. With Capital Letters.
>>
>>45101999
Oh well, okay. Let's attack the mammoths for food? A.
>>
>>45101999
Scavenge look for food primary building materials secondary.
>>
>>45101999
A. With sneak tactics, we can approach them akin to snow and envelop them. Osmosis will keep us on the top of the food chain! The young who secure prey shall reproduce, the ones who don't shall be used as food! Glory to Slimestotzka!
>>
>>45101999
B. The horde require more food, we are unsure of our stomping neighbors. we must seek out lesser prey first and evaluate the benefits of the stompers as friends versus food.
>>
A. we need to do it now
>>
Currently there is a tie.
>>
We must scavenge for food, B. We'll worry about mammoths later.
>>
>>45102182
We should find more food
>>
B. Scavenge for food.
>>
>>45101999
After finishing with fission you are faced with the decision with scavenging or hunting mammoths for food. The majority of the colony has decided that foraging is probably the best method and least dangerous. You send out a group to fetch some sort of sustenance that will tide you over. A couple of hours pass and not much has been recovered, only a couple groups of berries. This will not be enough to feed the entire colony.

You divide the food up as effective as possible but it mostly looks like a frenzy. Few are left with nothing to consume and are faced with the dread the wastes bring. Most are not bothered by the loss of your colony members, most are still focused on finding more food. Some are discussing the idea of building a home. The mammoths are still roaming around and the sun is soon to leave your sight. The moon has risen and temperatures have dropped significantly.
A) Scavenge for food
B) Hunt mammoths
C) Gather materials
D) Begin building
E) Your suggestion
Population: 35
>>
>>45102505
E. The colony can not falter. Enter a hibernation period of energy conservation as scouts looks for prey
>>
>>45102505
B. The mammoths have been eating OUR berries and us not eating THEM has been depriving us of protein. Let's kill two mammoths with one stone, and take out our berries' predators while also getting sustenance. Plus, we can make more jell-o with their tusks and bones, and we'll reproduce even FURTHER!
>>
>>45102505
B) It's time to hunt the mammoths. We can perform a sneak attack at night and feed the colony with their corpses.
>>
>>45102556
E. Enter hibernation period and scavenge for food.
>>
I'm angry. Angry about MAMMOTHS. B. Slay Mammoth.
>>
Zerg rush the mammoths and devour them.

And eat/make use of the dead slimes. We are a practical people.
>>
>>45102505
B. Devour the mammoths!
>>
Zerg the mammoths.
>>
B. lets attack in the night while everyone is sleeping
>>
>>45102505
The colony bands together to decide to rid the mammoths of your territory and to put some more food into your stomachs. You all sneak through the snow and locate the mammoths while they are sleeping. You target the biggest, the one you would assume is the alpha male of the herd. All 35 of you surround him and silently engulf the vulnerable beast. He tries to make trumpeting roars but is silences from being covered in slimes that are slowly digesting him. Over the course of the night your colony goes from mammoth to mammoth and silently digests them.

Morning rises and the colony has been well fed. Food should not be a necessity for a while, now there are important things at hand. Food has been accounted for, a nice hot pool is available for fission, but life is more than that. What will be the colony's next action.
A) Gather materials
B) Fission
C) Advance technology
D) Build
E) Your suggestion
Population: 35
Food: Excellent
>>
>>45102728
A. and D.
>>
>>45102728
C. Advance Technology - Create leather and sinew
>>
>>45102728
Advance tech so we get armor we can mold ourselves in.
>>
A, D, then C.
>>
>>45102728
D. Jell-o igloos are a necessity, and we need to shelter the hotsprings from the cold.
>>
I'm going to head out guys, might start it back up later tonight if I am still up.

Been fun and thanks for playing!
>>
>>45102728
A.) gather what is left of the mammoths. Make mitosis huts, aka huts that trap in the hot vapors of our heated pools, making humid and steamy huts.
>>
>>45100165
is there a version of this new template with skaven in it? every time i GM a skaven civ it always goes really really well
>>
>>45101593
>Just ahead you see a family of gargantuan mammoths
I THOGUHT WE DIDN'T HAVE EYES, OP

I'M FUCKING OUT
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 2700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 2700x6000px
>>45106446
Here.

I'm working on a version myself where you can more easily add races. Kinda modular.
>>
>>45106524
thanks!
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.