[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So you have these Blood Raven guys who attacked...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 33
File: SPEHSS MAHREENS.jpg (177 KB, 599x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SPEHSS MAHREENS.jpg
177 KB, 599x1000
So you have these Blood Raven guys who attacked the Imperial Guard on two separate occasions and also fought the Sisters of Battle. Never for a particularly great reason. Additionally, they hoard valuable artifacts which plainly belong to other chapters, are able to provide no account of their heritage, and a ton of them, including their Chapter Master, fell to Chaos. Why hasn't the Inquisition wiped them out yet?
>>
>>44991233
Because frankly they find it funny as hell.
>>
Because the Inqusition thinks it's pretty amazing.

Plus, with the all but stated fact that they're Thousand Suns successors, there's got to be someone high up keeping them safe.
>>
>>44991233
They even have a set of custodes armor and one or two primarch weapons.
>>
>>44991233
The Inquisition was about to but they cleaned house in time
>>
File: 600px-Stubbs.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
600px-Stubbs.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
Because Vance Stubbs humbled them so much on Kaurava that the inquisition didn't thought of them as threat for a long time.
>>
>>44991430
Tfw your captain is so incompetent he gets half a chapter of fluff marines massacred by the forces of chaos, and the Guard has to clean up your mess
>>
>>44991233
They tried. But then saw how amazing the BLUHD REHVENS are, and gifted them a whole new ship, an inqisitor and an IG regiment to work with. Also 200 Baneblades
>>
>Why hasn't the Inquisition wiped them out yet?

It is harder than you may think, look at this DoW2 wargear:

>Executioner of Heretics
>This Garm-pattern bolt pistol bears the sigils of the Imperial Inquisition. It was discovered in the Blood Raven Fortress on Cyrene Secundus, near the body of a murdered Inquisitor. It has proved to be an effective weapon, in spite of its dark origins.
>>
File: Lordofchange.jpg (519 KB, 885x884) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lordofchange.jpg
519 KB, 885x884
>>44991291
>someone
>>
>>44991233
>attacked the Imperial Guard on two separate occasions and also fought the Sisters of Battle. Never for a particularly great reason.
Because fighting guardsmen or sororitas or even inquisition is not an automatic death sentence for anyone of sufficient influence, space marines fall under this. Especially if they're not caught red handed or there's no evidence. With the way that power works in the imperium, they were fully within their rights - the guardmen didn't submit and in fact actively resisted (though they did suspect the ravens of being heretics, they were only partially right). Soulstorm had asstastic writing so lets not even get into it. Power flows from the top in the imperium.

Rogue traders have killed inquisitors plenty of times before and not had their dynasties dissolved. Rival ad-mech have murdered each other for a huge variety of reasons and never had it called into question (because it's mostly been kept internal and even if it got out there's a large number of smart inquisitors who wouldn't ever fucking touch it).

>hoard valuable artifacts which plainly belong to other chapters, are able to provide no account of their heritage
Largely no one but the chapter itself has access to or knowledge of these artifacts, and being unable to account for their heritage *doesn't fucking matter*. Most of the chapter still fights for imperial causes, so even if a fucking HIGHLORD questioned them about who they come from it wouldn't matter as long as they're 'pure in the eyes of the emperor' or able to pass off as being so.


A large portion of the imperium is at war with itself (and not necessarily just those trying to succeed from the imperium or those fallen to chaos).

> ton of them, including their Chapter Master, fell to Chaos.
Even the chapter itself largely didn't know the chapter master was a heretic, and now there's an internal conflict about it.

>Why hasn't the Inquisition wiped them out yet?
Because reasons you fucking dunce.
>>
>>44991233
Because they arent canon. None of the shit in your post exists/happened outside of a video game universe.
>>
File: Captain Titus.jpg (51 KB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Captain Titus.jpg
51 KB, 600x338
>>44992773
Next you'll be saying Captain Titus of the Ultramarines isn't canon.
>>
>>44992814
He's not.
But the Blood Ravens are, they're mentioned in the most current rulebook under the rules section about Chapter Tactics as an example of a successor chapter with an unknown founding.

And while I hesitate to mention Horrid Heresy shit, IIRC there's a short story that confirms them to be Thousand Sons called Rebirth
>>
Probably because on both occasions, word of what they'd done had never really reached anybody with influence to smack them down. They're kind of a chapter on the fringes without too much influence or anyone looking at them too closely outside of the sector they more or less control.

I assume the Inquisitor in DoW 2 decided that they were pretty okay once enough of them actually fought against their corrupted Chapter Master to prove their piety. You gotta respect marines that can actually solve their own problems.
>>
>>44991233
What haven't the Blood Ravens stolen?
>>
>>44993001
Manpower. Between losing half their chapter to Boreale's incompetence; and cleaning house in DoW2, I don't see how the Blood Ravens have the manpower left to do much other than rebuild.
>>
File: 1451928083450.png (120 KB, 510x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451928083450.png
120 KB, 510x546
>>44993001
The ability to become Ultramarines.
>>
File: Untitled.png (893 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
893 KB, 900x900
>>44993052
>Manpower
>the Blood Ravens haven't literally stolen their enemies
>>>44993128
>the Diamond Dogs don't just steal Ultramarines
>>
>>44993052
Well, they still have about four companies left, right? It only takes maybe a century to rebuild a full chapter. The only reason they couldn't is if their gene-seed is hard to get/degrading, or if they get sent on a penitent crusade.

Either way, hopefully Force Commander and Thaddeus will probably come back someday with some Blood Ravens they took with them on their crusade.
>>
>>44993333
>Well, they still have about four companies left, right?
I don't know actually, did Relic ever tell us how much of the remaining five companies got knocked out during the civil war?
>>
>>44993333
>The only reason they couldn't is if their gene-seed is hard to get/degrading
Thousand Sons gene seed surely has neither of these qualities.
>>
So why is Tzeentch protecting these bastards from degenerating into Chaos Spawns like the Thousand Sons used to do?
>>
>>44993428
Ravens are supposed to have pretty stable geneseed, with only a few mutations.
>>
>>44993536
Look at how well they've been stamping down Khornate daemons and warbands. Look at the knowledge and mastery of psychic powers they've gathered from inside the Imperium, instead of as enemies of it - and all the relics on top of that.

And honestly I think half of it is that they're recruiting from a much more stable source of recruits than a people who are already inclined towards sorcery.
>>
>>44993536
for the lulz
>>
>>44993536
The Thousand Suns were a lot more aggressive in their use of sorcery, for one thing.

Ravens might have more Libbies than most Chapters, but they aren't using Warp Powers for everything forever.
>>
>>44993700
They also don't do sorcerous rituals, and stick just to good ole psychic power.
>>
File: blood angels.jpg (24 KB, 600x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blood angels.jpg
24 KB, 600x477
>>44993898
How nice of the Blood Angels to defend their fellow marines.
>>
>>44993972
I think that was part of the joke anon. Now come, let's enjoy some cherry-flavored fruit juice together.
>>
File: WhatHasn't.png (144 KB, 510x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WhatHasn't.png
144 KB, 510x546
>>44993001
This accusation is unfounded. Frankly, I am somewhat hurt
>>
File: 1316899393446.jpg (157 KB, 508x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316899393446.jpg
157 KB, 508x545
>>44994513
I do not know what their problem is, bruva. All these items were simply gifted to us by the Emperor in his endless generosity.
>>
>>44994033

Good lord Odo went Edgy since leaving DS9
>>
>>44992706
>Because fighting guardsmen or sororitas or even inquisition is not an automatic death sentence for anyone of sufficient influence, space marines fall under this.


Two words: Celestial Lions.
>>
File: 1393672929189.jpg (9 KB, 124x123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393672929189.jpg
9 KB, 124x123
>>44991233
Why is that librarian's armor not blue?
>>
>>44995018
They didn't fight them, they complained about them. A fight could be passed off as heresy or a misunderstanding, but imagine what the average Imperial would think if they heard that a chapter of the Emperor's Angels of Death was criticizing the Inquisition. Maybe a planetary governer wouldn't be willing to let an Inquisitor search his world for a Chaos cult. Maybe the factory workers would rise up in rebellion when an Ordo Xenos inquisitor dropped by to replace their machines with something more in line with the standard Imperial design.

It's a lot easier for people to stand up for themselves when they have a symbol to rally around and others who agree with them.
>>
>>44995156
>fighting them directly isn't as bad as complaining about them

Yeah, nah. You can argue sedition, but outright opposing someone with violence is even worse.

Also going to point out that censorship and ignorance in the Imperium are extensive, and that the average Joe Fab-Worker isn't going to hear jack shit about this, and likely wouldn't make anything of it if they did. Most of them will never see an Inquisitor, and they regard Space Marines as legendary. X saying something bad about Y, even if the news somehow reached them, doesn't mean a thing. Planetary governors aren't likely to start toying with rebellion on this basis either, because fear is what keeps the disloyal ones in line and nothing changes on that front.

>passed off as heresy
>passed off
>as heresy
>"Don't worry citizen, just a spot of heresy. We'll have it cleared up by dinner time. Nothing to see here, move along."

Come on son, you're not even trying.
>>
>>44995363
No, I'm serious. Lets say some Space Marines get in a fight with an Inquisitor. That squad of marines could be killed as heretics, or the whole chapter, and the matter would be nicely dealt with without any complaint, because who's going to argue with an Inquisitor? The Inquisitor could be found to be a heretic themselves, and the Inquisition would be free to wash their hands of them and their actions, again avoiding any blame or guilt or really any distrust - such things have happened before, and have been kept relatively quiet.

But the Celestial Lions were loudly complaining about the Inquisition with very public condemnations, slandering them, and calling for an investigation of one of their Inquisitors and his actions. They even tried to go to the High Lords of Terra. It's not as if it's impossible for rumors to spread in the Imperium, and it's not as if people won't believe a Space Marine. You start questioning the system and whether it's right for them to hold you in judgement and decide your fate, the entire thing breaks down - imagine if no one in the Imperium recognized the authority of the Inquisition overnight.

And when most people in the Imperium don't have a very large sense of scale anyway, a planetary governer might be confident that control of an entire planet gives him power enough to stand up to the Inquisition, or a bunch of factory workers might not care about the big picture at all. Why else would rebellions ever happen in the Imperium in the first place, if everyone's afraid of the power of a battlestation or some such?
>>
>tfw they stolen >>44993898 too
>>
File: Gabriel_Angelos.jpg (93 KB, 830x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gabriel_Angelos.jpg
93 KB, 830x467
Come to think of it, Gabriel Angelos never did return that hammer to Toth after defeating SINDRIIIII.
>>
>>44996119
I thought Toth died.
>>
>>44996119
It was a gift.
>>
File: based maggy.png (470 KB, 468x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
based maggy.png
470 KB, 468x810
>>44991291
>mfw that part in the Ahriman books where Maggy is still kind
>>
>>44996670
Probably the only case where the Blood Ravens are telling the truth about getting "gifts".
>>
>>44996723
That's a very I came her to laugh at you look.
>>
>>44997768
A useful look to have when you frequently encounter Space Yiffs.
>>
I like when they tried to give Ragnar Blackmane some relic and he told them to fuck off.
>>
>>44992706
>Rogue traders have killed inquisitors plenty of times before and not had their dynasties dissolved.

Source? They might be able to get away with it if they're careful about evidence, but in most cases Inquisitor > Rogue Trader.
>>
>>44997820
It was a double bluff. They actually stole that relic from the Space Wolves and pretended to have made it themselves so they'd disregard it as trash.
>>
>>44995044
Because that part of the codex is pointless.
>>
>>44991233
yeah, we need to get rid of dark angels and their successors once and for all
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 510x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 510x546
>>44993001
>stolen
>implying all artifacts possesed by the blood ravens were not simply gifts given by the original owner.
I bet you'd accuse diomedes of stealing this cup from this >>44993128 ultramarine
Such accusations are both unfounded and quite frankly, insulting.
>>
>>44996119
>>44996513
I heard Toth was a daemon and that he gave Gabriel the hammer specifically to break the Maledictum. Or is that just a theory?
>>
>>45000419
It's theorized that he was possessed by a daemon maybe like the Inquisitor in Space Marine which is why he wanted Gab to break the Maledictum.
>>
>>45000728
>It's theorized that he was possessed by a daemon maybe like the Inquisitor in Space Marine
What the fuck is it about Inquisitors that makes them so damn vulnerable to daemonic influence? By the Emperor's holy name.
>>
File: titus.png (38 KB, 1463x178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
titus.png
38 KB, 1463x178
>>44992878
>>
>>45000850
He could have been dead and the daemon took his corpse. For all we know it could have been Ulkair or the daemon of the Maledictium possessing Toth just so one of them could give Gab the hammer just so he could release the other or itself.
>>
>>45000850
Well you wouldn't try to posses some no name when instead you could get the guy who can bend rules.
>>
>>45000883
It was declared non-canon by Relic itself. Sorry bub.
>>
Pretty sure the blood Ravens DO get btfo by the inquisition. DoW 1 opens with their primary world having been put to the torch with cyclonic torpedo's, and Retribution has the inquisition arriving to destroy all the other planets in the system as well

Corruption at the very heart of the chapter is uncovered and the chapter is decimated, with Angelos leading what few survive on a penitent crusade
>>
>>45002166
In that first instance, it was Gabe who requested it.
>>
>>45002166
>Gabriel finally gets made Chapter Master like the badass fucker should've been made years ago
>his first action is overseeing a penitent crusade which will likely damn his chapter into irrelevance if they manage to survive it

Man, that's sad. And think how many weapons and relics they must have lost.
>>
>>44995583
makes sense
>>
>>44995044
because the thousand sons only went blue after falling to chaos
>>
>>45002545
Yeah the Blood Ravens are hilariously fucked as a chapter. Their main recruiting world was Exterminatused and half of them died due to Boreal's incompetence, then their chapter master turns out to be a heretic and the half that's left devolves into civil war, and after they finally manage to clean house a good chunk of them go on a penitent crusade where most of them will probably die and yet another of their worlds gets Exterminautused. It'll be a miracle if they manage to recover from all of that.
>>
>>44991233
Canonically, they got their shit kicked in on Kaurava.
>>
>>45008261
Losing to the Imperial Guard after attacking them doesn't mean the decision to attack them wasn't treacherous.
>>
>>45001831
Source?
Not disagreeing, but if you have proofs of this perhaps this matter can finally be put to rest
>>
Do these nigga have a rule book?
>>
>>45008208
Just steal recruiting worlds.
>>
>>45001831
>>45011845
Nothing of the sort has happened. A THQ community manager, who had no direct relation with Relic, posted on a forum that the game takes place in an alternate universe. However, he had no authority to make that true, nor did he mention who, if anyone, he spoke to to confirm that.
>>
>>45011845
Not that anon, nor do I have a source, but I do recall it being a forum post that said that Space Marine was an AU
>>
>>44992143
They managed to snag custodes armor so either the higher ups have them a pass or their that good minus boreale
>>
>>45012507
Custodes armor worn by one of the Custodes who accompanied the Emperor on Horus' ship, even. I wonder how the Inquisition would react to knowing the Blood Ravens possess such a relic...
>>
File: 1438043414253.jpg (109 KB, 818x1157) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438043414253.jpg
109 KB, 818x1157
>>44993001

My... My heart...

(honest)...
>>
File: 1452121484828.gif (472 KB, 226x309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452121484828.gif
472 KB, 226x309
>>44993228
>Big Boss is the Blood Ravens' Primarch
>>
>>44993228
>>45015344
Well, they did manage to steal entire squads of Grey Knights as evidenced in Black Crusade and Soul Storm.
>>
>>44991430
>implying stubbs isn't just keeping news about Borealum on lockdown because of how many baneblades the blood ravens stole to make their new fortress monastery
you don't just talk yourself out of losing a hundred baneblades
>>
>>45015981
There new fortress monastery is 100 welded together baneblades?
>>
>>45015981
>stole to make their new fortress monastery
They were simply gifts given by the very generous imperial gaurd.
>>
>>45015344
>Big Boss is the Blood Ravens' Primarch
They just happen to find many lost "titans". Interestingly enough someone had left the titans on mars and had covered them in dead techpriests, weird :/
>>
>>45017962
Given that something killed all those techpriests, clearly the titans weren't safe on Mars.

The Blood Ravens are just doing the rest of the Imperium a favor, really.
>>
>traitor past
>teamkilling to protect secrets

It's like theyre a kleptomaniac lesser-known chapter of dark angels.
>>
>>45018458
Nah, blood ravens are all but confirmed to be thousand son sucessors.
But I can understand your confusion, seeing as in either scenario the magpies would be descended from a traitor legion
>>
>>44991233
So you have these Space Wolves guys who attacked the Grey Knights and Inquisition on two separate occasions and also fought the Sisters of Battle. Never for a particularly great reason. Additionally, they hoard warp tainted artifacts which plainly belong to heretics, are able to provide no account of their humanity, and a ton of them, including the entirety of their only successor chapter, fell to Chaos. Why hasn't the Inquisition wiped them out yet?
>>
>>44993128
But they did. They looted the shit out the Ultramarines in the Space Marine game
>>
>>45018534
>But I can understand your confusion, seeing as in either scenario the magpies would be descended from a traitor legion
>mfw
>>45018458
Dangles hate them. They named a plasma gun the Final Absolution of Caliban and the Dangles took offense to that. They also had a sword named Azrael's Second, a sword that was rumored to be the sister to Azrael's sword and the chapter serf who kept the rumor alive died. And I think there was another relic mentioning a time where the DAs and Brs fought against the Alpha Legion and the wording was vague on who the Dark Angels cleansed. The Ravens fighting with the Angels may have been gifted the gift of friendly fire.
>>
>>45019007
Wolf brothers didn't fall to chaos though. They just had to get put down due to a fuck ton of them going Wulfen. Also the SW had the fewest amount of marines go traitor less than the IH, BA, DA, and UM.
>>
>>45019128
A dark angel serf or blood ravens? dark angels dont have serfs amiright?
>>
>>45019583
It was a Blood Raven.
>>
>>45020132
Blood Raven serf I meant.
>>
>>45018052
Of course.
Why else would so many people gift so many relics to the glorious chapter of the blood ravens, except for the fact that they are the best at keeping all these relics safe?
>>
File: 1437868652849.png (19 KB, 598x621) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437868652849.png
19 KB, 598x621
>>45019128
>The Ravens fighting with the Angels may have been gifted the gift of friendly fire.
O I am laffin m8
>>
>>44991233
Look at all that gifted wargear
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 510x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 510x546
>>44992143
>>Executioner of Heretics
Ah yes, the Inqisition often gives our chapter gifts, such as that pistol, and entire fleets with weapons capable of exterminati on multiple occasions.
And they also gave me this mug.
Very generous, those inquistors
>>
>>45019128
We have no reason to believe any of the weapons in the DOW games are what they're supposedly called- there's certainly no way they're running around with Forgebreaker.
>>
>>45022053
We also have no reason not to. And in fluff, the blood ravens have no reason to lie and in fact have every reason to lie, as if it was found out you have an artifact connected to one of the traitor primarchs themself, you can bet both the inquistion and the original owner would be on your ass so quick. Or in fulgrims case in your ass.

There is literally nothing supporting the idea that they aren't what they are said to be besides the fact that it would be ridiculous. But this is 40k we're talking about, so being overly ridiculous is a requirement
>>
>>45022155
Except there is no evidence that they are in fact, such weapons. They're non-canon game mechanics to add cool shit for the player to use, nothing more. Especially when we know there are only five Heavenfall Blades.
>>
>>44993729
This, blood Ravens are basically what the emperor wanted the thousand sons to be. Sans kleptomania
>>
>>45000728
Or maybe he was just an incompetent fuckwad as him not explaining what was going on from the beginning caused all the problems
>>
>>45022894
Are you sure the emperor did not want his armies to steal the enemy?
>>
File: Arbitrator.jpg (77 KB, 678x993) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Arbitrator.jpg
77 KB, 678x993
>>44991233
Because the mighty Plot Ravens have only the most impervious plot armour
>>
>>44996119
It was a gift. They exchanged weapons.
>>
>>44992878
Yes He IS.

You are all dumb fucks, not knowing about the Ultramarines company of honor that was funded especifically to fight in the eye of terror.
Titus was the captian od the second company of the ultramarine company of honor.

You are so dumb.
>>
>>45001831
>>45012226
No source then it didnt happen.
>>
>>45022053
>>45022155
>>45022822
the most likely explanation was also applied ingame in DoW2 itself, alot of their "relics" have false histories, several items were supposedly "gifts" from other chapters and named after their heraldry but the original chapters not only dont remember "giving" the Bluds the items but never even had them
the Bluds arent theives, they are just horrendous liars and legend appropriators

and considering it might be hard as fuck to found a whole chapter off one guys geneseed Its more likely that their original Chapter master might have been the wonderous thousand son from that short story, but the remaining genestock could have come from somewhere else, either from stolen imperial genestocks (or horror be, Traded genestocks) or fuck, even looting dead chaos marines for their geneseeds (thats double heresy ontop of the thousand sons shiite)
lotsa fun speculation to be had, shame theres no fucking actual information
>>
>>44998223
You summoned me?
>>
>>45023463
>the second company of the ultramarine company of honor
it's one company, dude. A hundred marines. And it's made up of volunteers drawn from all the ultramarine's successors

also the current captain isn't even an Ultramarine
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ultramarines_Honour_Company
>>
File: lion.jpg (17 KB, 250x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lion.jpg
17 KB, 250x334
>>45018458
What the fuck did you say about the Lion, you little servitor? Lion El'Jonson graduated top of his class in monster hunting and has been involved in numerous secret raids on his own home planet, and has over 300 confirmed team-kills. He is trained in autistic warfare and is the prime primarch-puncher in the entire Imperium of Man. Your chapter is nothing to him but another group of friendlies to team-kill, and he will wipe them out with savant-like precision the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Great Crusade. You think you can get away with saying things like that over the webway? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting The Rock and your fortress-monastery is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Unforgiven, heretic. The non-codex-compliant Unforgiven that'll team-kill the pathetic little thing you call your chapter. You're fucking dead, traitor. Lion El'Jonson could be anywhere inside The Rock at anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his flowing mane. Not only is he extensively trained in the use of hair-care products, but he can also slay a Great Unclean One with a single smile from his pearly white incisors. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "loyalist" heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Chaos-tainted Fallen. I will spam plasma all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, heretic.
>>
>>45018534
How many times are you guys gonna make me post the greentext?
>>
>>45023640
>servitor
>heretic
>>
>>45023776
They never suspect the servitors until its too late.
>>
>>45023627
its an entire chapter made of succesor chapter members.
I still got them white dwarfs of the eye of terror.

Then again I tought Titus was like the captain of the honor guard of Mernus Calgar or something like that. At least that's what Graham McNeil said on twitter.
>>
File: SPEHSS MAHREENS.jpg (117 KB, 533x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SPEHSS MAHREENS.jpg
117 KB, 533x600
>>44991464
>>44993052
>>44993333
>>44993366
>>45008208
Three companies were lost in Kaurava, not five.

>>45012507
>or their that good minus boreale

They've been hoarding artefacts - especially Chaos-tainted ones - since Index Astartes, but Boreale was actually the first to be depicted with something that should have belonged to another Chapter.
>>
File: 100_2415.jpg (1 MB, 2217x2308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100_2415.jpg
1 MB, 2217x2308
>>45023970
>its an entire chapter
no it ain't

>I still got them white dwarfs of the eye of terror.
you also got a bad memory
>>
because shitty video game writing

duh
>>
>>45024030
>45024030
Not all the members of the companies perished but a good bunch managed to survive and salvage the gene-seed. Still it was a strong blow to the chapter.
>>45024052
Yes bad memory it is. Still to me Titus is the captain of Marneus Calgar Honor guard. which would explain his rampaging nature of exterminating hordes by himself.
>>
>>45019385
Luna Wolves, chief
>>
>>45025284
Luna Wolves aren't related to the Space Wolves, buddy
>>
>>45024135
>Still to me Titus is the captain of Marneus Calgar Honor guard.

But he's not. The Honour Guard doesn't have a Captain, and he's not attired as an Honour Guard. He was in Second Company colours.
He's not canon.
>>
>>44991233
Because the Blood Ravens are a good example of the type of hypocrisy the Imperium embodies.
>>
>>44991233

Because then they end up with more gifts
>>
>>44991233
Becouse they have Boreale leading them.
>>
>>44994888
Jem'Hadar parties make Khornites look boring.

He's working to convince them that his people aren't actually Gods, gotta get down and get funky on their level to do that sort of thing.

The Power Armor is just him getting better at shapeshifting, while trying to convince the Dominion lesser races that changelings are vulnerable and need to wear protection, too.
>>
>>45027323
>Jem'Hadar parties make Khornites look boring.

Jem'Hadar were huge pussies and had a shitty motivation.
>>
>>44998223
> Blood Ravens
> Talking about Blood Ravens
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>45023026
"Ah yes a Legion of Kleptomaniac Space Wizards. Perfect."
>>
File: 1423325945761.jpg (92 KB, 500x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423325945761.jpg
92 KB, 500x588
>>45025284
> Luna Wolves
Wait you're not...
> Smallest amount to fall to Chaos
> The-artists-formerly-known-as-the-Luna-Wolves?!
> aka The-artists-formally-known-as-the-Sons-of-Horus?!
> aka THE BLACK LEGION?!?!
>>
>>45012123
"If it's not chained down its free game. And if you have the means to take it while chained down it's also free game.
>>
>>45027323
Khornites make Khornites look boring. They're the most one-note faction in 40K, which is saying something.
>>
>>45019128
Its like they're pissing of the DA in purpose.
>>
>>45021800
How in the hell have you managed to steal an entire grey-knight squad?
>>
>>45029956
They're trying to say "hey, let's bury the axe, and forget about how you killed our brothers when you were suppose to help cleanse the Alpha Legion. Also, we stole a sword and named a plasma pistol after the rumors about Caliban." They did that to a power fist after the Black Templars shot at them once too.
>>
>>45030216
It's the ultimate "fuck you", actually.
If they registered the weapon with the Munitorum they are basically telling the Imperium something may have happened in Caliban and the DA can't do shit because it'd be exceptionally petty for them to take action because of the name of a weapon.
>>
>>44991233
>librarian wearing red armor

/thread
>>
>>45031212
>/threading your own post
>>
>>45023648

Once more, as always. For me?
>>
>>45031212
He isn't a Librarian. He's just a normal marine who was gifted this fine magical axe and some light reading material by a Librarian.
>>
>also fought the Sisters of Battle
when did that happen?

I thought it was Vance Motherfucking Stubbs who overcame the sisters.
>>
>>45031508
There is no canon winner of the Karuva campaign. The sisters have an equally like chance of winning as Stubbs. However, given that the two start on the same planet, they probably fought each other first.
>>
>>45031508
We don't actually know who won the evnts of soulstorm, we only know that it wasn't the blood ravens and that it most likely wasn't a xeno or chaos race.
So technically the gaurd and sisters are just as likely to have won, but most people say the gaurd did because a dev said they did, and GW would never let anything good happen for the sisters.
>>
File: Loyalty.png (2 MB, 1134x786) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Loyalty.png
2 MB, 1134x786
>>45031353
For you, anything.

What the fuck did you say about the Lion, you little servitor? Lion El'Jonson graduated top of his class in monster hunting and has been involved in numerous secret raids on his own home planet, and has over 300 confirmed team-kills. He is trained in autistic warfare and is the prime primarch-puncher in the entire Imperium of Man. Your chapter is nothing to him but another group of friendlies to team-kill, and he will wipe them out with savant-like precision the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Great Crusade. You think you can get away with saying things like that over the webway? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting The Rock and your fortress-monastery is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Unforgiven, heretic. The non-codex-compliant Unforgiven that'll team-kill the pathetic little thing you call your chapter. You're fucking dead, traitor. Lion El'Jonson could be anywhere inside The Rock at anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his flowing mane. Not only is he extensively trained in the use of hair-care products, but he can also slay a Great Unclean One with a single smile from his pearly white incisors. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "loyalist" heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Chaos-tainted Fallen. I will spam plasma all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, heretic.
>>
File: 1427188784749.jpg (15 KB, 149x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427188784749.jpg
15 KB, 149x230
>>45031671

Doing Emperor's work anon.
>>
>>45031548
>>45031613
wouldnt the eldar have been the most neutral winners of the setup? didnt they just kill everyone, leave and let the imperium retake some of the system anyway?
the IG and SoB endings were too "good" for the imperium so the eldar one is probably more correct in that they get to keep the system but its wrecked
>>
File: relic02668.jpg (601 KB, 1279x1023) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
relic02668.jpg
601 KB, 1279x1023
>>45031613
>and that it most likely wasn't a xeno or chaos race.
Based on what?

>but most people say the gaurd did because a dev said they did,
Source.
>>
They also got a gift from an obscure order of Sortias. It was a jump pack for Hairgel.
>>
File: trazyn painting.jpg (112 KB, 900x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trazyn painting.jpg
112 KB, 900x712
>>44993001
>>
File: smash computer ork.jpg (169 KB, 569x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smash computer ork.jpg
169 KB, 569x571
>>45032527

>Relic will never make Gorgutz return

It hurts
>>
>>45032527
There really isn't any evidence. People just have a hero boner over Stubbs and think he should win.
Personally, my head canon is that the Sisters won, since they were the new imperial race so they were the most obvious good guys to win.
>>
>>45031671
faggot
>>
>>45031212
It's not unusual for many chapters these days to have their Librarians, Techmarines, and Chaplains wear the Chapter Colours instead of the colours listed in the codex astartes.

I've got all of my Libbys and Chaplains wearing camouflage power armour.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 33
Thread DB ID: 474438



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.