[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: Somerian Exterminatus Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 5

File: 1447767868789.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447767868789.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
I can't stand looking over the window of the Informal Penance to the remains of Somerius...
1d4chan Wikipage: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment
>>
>>44882240
>To the priest
Of course sir, let me see what I can track down

>To Wada
Come on big guy, lets get you something to eat
>>
>>44882240
That's why you should take a drink and get some rest lass. You need it, I might, but I'll not bloody get it...
>>
>>44882344
And what exactly about me Trooper!
>>
>>44882344
>Wada looks worried at the Priest.

You. Good Job too.

>Is ready to follow Gladraw.
>>
>>44882368
I'm sorry sir?
>>
>>44882404
You offer the big guy food and not your new NCO, Do I detect a bit of Heresy from you boy!
>>
>>44882366
>Curls.
Maybe I should...

...But I can't... not after Somerius... Not after what Amelia's pressence caused to the planet's population, not after what Vympel did, not after Amalek's surprise attack and definitely not after the Exterminatus...

I can't imagine myself sleeping after all of this...

And then there's Omicron's body issue... I need to find a place to leave it whilst inside the ship...
>>
>>44882404
>>44882454
>attempts to grab both of them and drag them towards someplace to eat

Food first?
>>
>>44882344
Thank you.
>Holds his left arm in his right and keeps his eyes closed.
>>44882454
Sergeant, unless you want Wada to go hungry, I think you should help the trooper instead of shouting at him.
>Sounds extremely tired.
>>
>>44882454
Not at all sir, it's these stimms don't you know, rattle the brain a bit. Please follow me if you like I'm going to see what I can find.

>motions to the Ogryn and the Sargent to walk with him.>>44882382
>>
>>44882498
>He'd slap the man playfully on his shoulder, having decided to just accept that his lot in life is with this Penal Regiment

I'm just giving you a hard time Trooper! So lead on! I haven't eaten anything decent since I was in medbay back on Somerius
>>
>>44882460
Lass, trust me, you can and will sleep. You'd think you wouldn't be able to sleep through an arty barrage, but you'd be surprised......
Trust me, we'll find a sufficiently grand container to respectfully store the remains in, then -you- can get some sleep while I stay awake.
>>
>>44882565
>>44882483
>Leads the others through the ship looking for a mess hall, eventually finding one.

Well here we are gentlemen, why don't you guys have something to eat, I'll catch up later.
>>
>>44882460
Well if it makes you feel any better there's 84 civvies from watchers point still alive. Currently me Mechanicus friends are keeping them safe. I don't know if that helped but it's something at least. If you need anything you know where to find me.

>>44882635
I'll get the men settled. You need anything before I go?

>leaves the image of ghost Omicron with Delta.
>>
>>44882483
>>44882648
>Malak would glance to Ogryn, then back to the now missing guardsmens who'd led them here, before looking back at the Ogryn

>"Fuck..."
>>
>Wanders through the ship looking for a medical bay
>>
>>44882635
>Hugs her.
I feel completely destroyed...
I feel like I could have stopped this...
I feel like I should have gone on my own to Amelia's fortress wore someone's face and ended the heresy with a quick blow to the heart...
I feel responsable... for every man woman and child that is no more...

How am I suppossed to sleep after that?
>>
>>44882695
>Wada seems to ignore Malak, as he walks towards the Cooks, handing out the Meals.

Hungry... were Food...

{spoiler}what did ogryns ever do to you, or is it just me?{/spoiler}
>>
>>44882789
hit ctrl+s for spoilers
>>
>>44882753
"It's request time boys and girls and one lucky caller got through but didn't leave his name and seemed to just mumble, so here's to you anonymous caller!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
>>
>>44882689
>Looks at the picture.
Jackson... if you could send a message once we find a place for Omicron to rest for all eternity...

They can assist to the funeral...

All of them...
>>
>>44882820
like this?
>>
>>44882689
Nothing that I can think of, I suppose just keep the men busy so I can deal with the fallout.
>Alice subtly jerks her head towards LIX, but will it be subtle enough.

>>44882753
It gets easier with time. And look on the bright side, at least you didn't actually kill them -yourself-......Last Assignment as a Praetorian ended like that....
>Alice again tries to get LIX to drink some more.
>>
>Greely stares up at the roof of the rec room, lying on a beaten up old green sofa

...Perhaps a sandpaper cigarette would do the trick.
>>
How would I go about joining this shit train of a thread?
>>
>>44882851
A message to whom?

>>44882872
Can do. If you need anything my door is always open. Also, here
>hands her a note that reads "We need to talk later. I came into some new information."
>places his helmet back on his head then walks out of the hawk
>>
>>44882954
Pick a name and hop in.
If you want to catch up, we have most of the threads on the 1d4chan page: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/
>>
>>44882789
could be he was bullied as a kid by one, but it's unlikely, its more that ogryn and stupid and intimidating, nothing against them
>>
>>44882975
I tried checking out the steam group, but its invite only :{
>>
>detaches from hold beneath one of the shuttles
>none are around
>makes for a dark service route
>vanishes into the bowels of the ship
>>
>Eventually finding a medical area, unoccupied for some reason he slips in and starts looking for the medicine
>>
>>44883009
Add me at VexilariusXXVII. I'm the admin, I'll get you in.
>>
>>44882961
>Alice mutters "On my terms, maybe" under her breath and returns to the seemingly impossible task of getting LIX to actually sleep.

>>44883013
Oh bloody hell I swear if it's the Iron Warrior.....
>>
>>44882996
ah, that makes me want to play it up

>Wada walks over to one of the Tables and looks around the Mess Hall.

Sergeant. Me got Food.
>>
>>44882954

"RAAAGGGHH!"

>nic fit

>Hits his comm

"Where the fuck are we headed to now, anyway?"
>>
>Goes about setting up the altar.
>Drops one of the relics, his hand shaking.
Not now. Saints, please, not now.
>Leans back against the altar, resting.
Emperor, grant me strength.
>>
>>44882961
To all the survivors...

>>44882872
>It's subtle enough, her vision is too concentrated on the picture. The music >>44882832 just makes it harder to notice it.

>She doesn't fight against drinking more.
I... I supposse you're right...

>She holds Omicron's Neural Gauntlet she's been carrying around along his helmet before dropping it before her at her feet.
>Staring it.

What a useless idiot I've been to your people, Omicron...

I couldn't save a single one when Vympel came by...

I couldn't get into the subway to search for survivors...

I couldn't do my job and assassinate the cause of the infection...

>She doesn't look like she's going to drop the bottle of Booze she's now holding any time soon...
>>
>Eventually finds what he's looking for and slips out of the medical area just before someone turns the corner to head in. Satisfied with what he's got he goes to find the priest>>44882485
>>
>>44883115
>Stands up and takes the syringe from Gladraw.
Thank you trooper.
>His voice is hoarse.
>>
>>44883108
What would you like the message to say?
>>
>>44883175
Of course sir, anything else you need?
>Is visibly worried
>>
>>44883197
I need you to go outside and wait for twenty minutes. If I don't come out by then...
>Injects his left arm.
Get Lieutenant Jackson.
>>
>>44883191

Tell them...

Tell them it's to pay respects to their watcher, that even when the Imperium turned their back at them and their so called liberators pledged alliance to daemons... he cared and fought for them all...
>>
>>44883075
>He'd follow the Ogryn to one of the many open tables
>"Looks like a lot of people didn't make it back..."
>He'd take one of the trays from the Ogryn before digging into the slop
>>
>>44883230
Sir, yes sir.
>Steps outside the door and stands in front of it, waiting.
>>
>>44883245
Consider it sent. Is there any planet you'd like them sent to?
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44883274
>Let's hope this is a 5+
>>
>>44883274
>>44883338
>He walks out not two minutes later, drenched in sweat but composed.
I'm fine trooper. Thank you. I owe you a favor.
>>
>>44883081

shit i was gonna tell you and then someone else did.

> Sits up and begins rocking impatiently

>Hits his comm again

"Hey, pilot, where are we headed?!?"
>>
>>44883369
Not at all sir, right thing to do.
>>
>>44883311
I don't think they'd ever enjoy living in any planet within Imperial jurisdiction anymore... not after what Vympel did to them anyways...

They're free to go where they please
>>
>>44883108
>>44883245
Enough of this, bloody hell.
You, are going to bed, now come along for Emperor's sake.
>Alice gestures to the doors leading out of the Hangar.
>>
>>44883438

I won't sleep, Alice...

>Tears are still on her eyes.

I won't be able...
>>
Rolled 38 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>44883311
I'm off to check on Anna then to inspect the troops. I think I'll try to train a few more Drop troops. They'll come in handy.

>>44883431
I have a few places that'll keep them safe. I'll make sure of it.

rolling to see how many pass the drop troop courses
Well I gotta head to a night class I'll be back a bit later.
>>
>>44883404
True, but there are many people aboard this ship specifically because they didn't do the right thing.
>>
>>44883253
>>44883075
>Walks into the canteen wearing a flight suit with a big leather flight jacket featuring a Phantine Air Corps insignia.
>Goes to the officers kitchen before coming back out with some sort of roast dinner and sits down on a table near you, reviewing orders and sheets of paper.
>>
>>44883512
With all do respect sir, every single chem dog is recruited directly from a prison.
>>
>>44883531
>leaning against a doorframe with his arms crossed. If you didn't know better it would look like he was falling asleep.
>>
>>44883495
Yes you bloody well well, it might just take a while.
>puts an arm around LIX's back and starts coaxing her towards their quarters.
>>
So I'm thinking that in the future OP's should probably have some boilerplate thing about joining.

>hits his comm again

Does anyone know where we're headed?

>"I swear on the emperor's golden codpiece if Jackson has taken us into the webway I will kick his teeth in."
>>
>>44883253
> The Ogryn finishes his Food in record time.

Sergeant. You know-

>>44883531
> Wada stops himself and looks at the New Arrival.
>>
>>44883648
>Doesn't resist.

>>
>>44883564
Which is why I owe you a favor. If you had been a perfect citizen, then doing your duty to the Emperor is its own reward. Since you're not, then someone needs to help incentivize you.
>Rolls his shoulders.
Did you already get something to eat?
>>44883658
"Vimes here, not a clue."
>>
>>44883663
>>44883624
>Keeps filling out paperwork
>Looks up at Wada
"Problem soldier?"
>>
>>44883696
Not yet sir, I left Wada and the new Sargent in the mess hall while I went to get your medicine. I can lead you there if you like.
>>
>>44883730
Much obliged, trooper. Lead away.
>Follows Gladraw
>>
>>44883724
> Wada shakes his Header and turns his Attention Torwarts OBJs Firewall Gift.

Want meet again.

> You hear him mutter.
>>
>>44883792
>>44883724
>>44883663
>>44883253

>Leads the priest to the mess hall grabbing some food and walking towards the Ogryn and other troopers

Hello again, spare a seat?
>>
>>44883663
>he'd quickly smack the Ogryn in an attempt to take his eyes off the flight officer

Hey! Don't stare dammit! I don't need trouble after what we've been through...
>>
>>44883677
>Alice slides the door of the quarters open and gently prods LIX to go inside.
You'll feel better after a few drinks and some sleep lass, of that I'm sure.....just cuddle the pup and relax, eh?
>>
>>44883853
> meant Head
>>
>>44883854
Sure? Plenty of open space it seems...
>He'd motion towards the large amount of empty tables within the mess

I guess alot of you guys didn't make it back.
>>
>>44883861
>Is greeted by Lira jumping over her in the entrance.
>She holds the puppy with her free arm and sits on bed.

I want to... I really want to, Alice... but all these thoughts in my head...

I could have stopped all this from happenning by just doing my job... and what I was doing?

I was out enjoying a trip with you whilst the Somerians paid the price...

I can't have happinnes Alice, people die when I have it...
>>
>>44883899>>44883879
>>44883792
>>44883724

They're with the emperor now.
>Takes a seat beside the massive Ogryn
How's the food Wada?
>>
>>44883944
People would have died anyway lass. They were corrupt, tainted, don't need to be a Psyker to sense that, you did nothing wrong.....

>"But nice to see that trying to get to the bottom of why I'm so fucked isn't worth bothering with" Alice thinks, but thankfully not mutters as she fetches a bottle of Rum

People die either way, you can't let a few deaths discourage you from having happiness.
>>
Here we are again with another anonymous request from those aboard the ship, a song for our fallen brothers in arms, Emperor guard their souls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdFe3evXpk
>>
>>44883969
> Wada looks up at Gladraw and grins.

Food? Is good.

> The Ogryn turns back to the Box and pulls the Cigars out of it.

That Mmo?
>>
>>44883944
>lurking in the pitch black passageways
>is at small pipe that runs next to their quarters
>overhears

Yessss... what delectable despair... Mmmmm....
>>
>>44884056
> Ammo

stupid phone
>>
>>44884009
I just feel...

I feel like we could have done what we were doing after we completed our task...

Emperor knows I love you more than anything... but...

I feel guilty of everything going on...

The Iron Warriors, Amelia escaping Gospyria in the first place, Failing to secure the artifact, being unable to control Omicron at Praetoria, the destruction of Somerius... Everything... I feel like I'm the cause of it all... because I... I wanted to be happy with you... I took my own interests over so many situations that I did not think the Iron Warriors could come to you... that I did not think Omicron could leave us, I did not think Amelia could try escaping, I did not think the Artifact might not be able to be contained safely, I did not think Somerius could be destroyed...

I can't have nice things Alice...
>>
>Stops paper work and start's talking on a Vox communicator
>Sit's back down as a catering guardsman take's his plate away and brings him some Ice cream for desert
>>
>>44884061
YESSSH the delectable smell of Chaos mmm yessh...
>>
>>44884056
You know, I always wondered, given how much you Ogryn eat how much is one of your rations worth compared to the average guardsmen.
>>
>>44884139
Mmmm... Mmmmmm! Ahh, yessss... more...
>>
>>44884180
Ok... You need to turn this ship around now... A little chaos creeping is one thing. BUT THIS IS A WHOLLE OTHER!
>>
>>44884173
> Attempts to count on his Fingers.

2... 3...

> Wada gives up and shows you his entire hand.
>>
>>44884257
Damn, that's a lot of food.
>>
>>44884161
>Sighs
"Captain Midas has called in once again folks and like usual he's requesting a artist from his home planet 'The Hood.'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8d7noYAbxU
>As the mic cuts out
"Every fucking week"
>>
>>44884139
You cannot be blamed for things outside of your control. Would you blame me for what happened before I was placed here?
Be at peace LIX, you of all people deserve it.

>Alice pats LIX's head and would try to shush her when she speaks of....well the rather sorry state of things.
>>
>>44884351
But I feel guilty for-
>Is shushed.
>Mutters "Fuck my life" in eldar tongue.
Can I drink until I can't keep myself awake anymore... please? I can't imagine myself sleeping through normal methods tonight...
>>
>>44884287
Me share next Time?

> Wada stares at the bloodbowl autograph.
>>
>>44884180

>"Gree-lee."

>"Gree-lee."

>"Get up."

>"You have a stowaway on board."
>>
>>44884448
Haha, don't worry big guy you need your food.
>>
>>44884448
That card's worth loads btw and is extremely rare and popular with people + it's shiny what else could a ogryn want!
>>
>>44884180
Brother... We REALLY shouldn't be doing such things right now... We need to shut down the warp drive, Remember?
Honestly though, Why you asked Slanessh for another one of "THOSE" I'll never understand...
>>
>>44884332
>Bobbing his head as he signs paper work in the canteen giving it to guardsmen who come up and collect it.
>>
>>44884487
>hears a psychic whisper
>not that of his recently deceased lord

Hmmmm... I smell the doings of the Fifth, the Forgotten... most intriguing... I must move more quickly...
>>
>>44884538
>Behind the two large, bulky pink figures, would be half a dozen more, each armed with bolter rifles or plasma guns
In Slanessh's names hurry up! We don't have all day! We need to get this at the right time
>>
>>44884445
Now now lass....I'm fairly certain the Eldar consider that sort of talk dangerous but all you had to do was ask....
>Alice however gives in to LIX's request and again coaxes the bottle towards her lips.
>>
>>44884538
Eh? What are YOU doing here? I was merely savoring my prey's fear and emotions a moment. The warp drive doesn't interest me in my endeavors...
>>
>>44884656
>She drinks it.
Yeah sure they d-

Wait...

>Alarmed.

You understood me!?
>>
>>44884515
> A cold shiver would run up the Sergeants spine now, his usual feeling that something bad is about to happen
Hey Gladraw... You ever that "Feeling"... you know... like something bad, or stupid is about to happen?
>>
>>44884602

>Gets equipped with his gear, including dark-vision goggles. He moves towards the nearest access hatch, and begins to ninja around

>"Going alone, Gree-lee?

>"What am I supposed to say? HAY GAIZ THERE'S A FIFTH KAOS GOD DONT WORRY HE HATES THE OTHERS AND I'M NOT WITH HIM BUT HE TOLD ME THERE'S DEMONS IN THE BASE. No. I think not."
>>
>>44884708
Of course, surely the whole squad shou-
>Alice blinks and rubs at her eyes.
Did I really? I......that doesn't sound right at all. A-am I loosing my damned mind?
>>
>meanwhile, on Gospyria, in Nyzart's private quarters
>Nyzart speaks into a communication device stamped with a muted pink heraldic griffon
You're saying that your services are one hundred percent guaranteed?
>"That's correct, phaeron."
A hefty sum... but worth it, I believe, for the purposes I require
>"Very well, xeno. My battle brothers shall be dispatched to your world within moments."
>>
>>44884654
>the group of bulky pink figures would continue making their way through the maintenance tunnels behind >>44884656 >>44884708 shared room.

>>44884659
>Looking back at the lower ranking Slanesshy traitor marine, the lead one would let out a sigh

You and your "savoring"... Why Slanessh gave you one of each and didn't simply kill you, I'll never understand... But fine! The rest of you, hurry up and lets get this done so we may garner favor with our master,
>>
>>44884740
What's your steam name, I could invite you to the group if you want.
>>
>>44884756
W-when did you learn to speak Eldar!?

>Really unsure if to unsheathe the phase blade

T-this looks like possession Alice!
>>
>Last song fades down
"How many times have I told you to block the calls from engineering! I hate playing this shiiiii-What do you mean the mics on?"
"Fans once again you're back with me Guardsman..Pe-...James...Yes James, We've had a request from the boy down in engineering and as always we want to thank you for your hard work and we'll get to that tune after a few words from out sponsors!"
>Jingle music plays "The Late Show with Guardsman Pete"
>The adverts start
"One man. One man with a mission to give the Suarez family the house they've always deserved...When hell comes to planet of Somerius. One man give this family the hope to go on. Join Bloodbowl superstar Ozymandias Buckingham Jr III on tonights all new DIY SOS at 8 cycles".
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kON_KRmFRKk starts playing after the adverts.
>>
>>44884717
>Looks up at him
You ever see an Exterminatus before Sir? I haven't, but I think I'll be feeling bad for weeks at least.
>>
>>44884740
>a dim ray of light shines upon steely armor, and a hazard striped pauldon
>a whisper comes to him
>"Brother, you are being sought. Delve further, so that you may circle about and reach me."

Yes my lord.

>slinks deeper in
>>
>>44884740

>"Speaking of, where the fucking feth are they?"

>"You're not with me, remember? You're the detective. You find out."

>>44884845
already in as Jenkem Jones
>>
>After eating, the preacher returns to set up the altar before kneeling down in front of it.
Emperor forgive me. I did not know what I asked for, only what I wanted. I was selfish, and I thought only of myself.
But I'll fall to Chaos before I give up on these people. I've stuck myself with them and I WILL NOT give up, and I WILL NOT curl up into a ball and die.
I beseech you, God Emperor, grant me time. Time to do something with my life, time to fulfill the plan I know you have set out for me. Please.

>Sigh
The Emperor is my shepherd. I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures...
>>
>>44884825
Well I did not request your help! So you may bugger off back to your Mistress for all I care!
>>
>>44884889
>last online 596 days ago
wew lad
>>
>>44884825
>After a short time, the group of traitor marines would reach the vents overlooking the engine room and it's warp drive, wherein they would see several guardsmen engineers and tech priests monitoring the equipment around the room
>One of the 'Children' would open up the grate before activating a melta grenade before dropping it into the room below them
>>
>>44884879

>Hits his comm.

"Gary, Jackson, Alice, Three-oh-two. Come in. We've got company in the ducts. I don't know what they want, but i do know it's not good for us."
>>
>>44884865
No... I mean that that feeling you get when something Horrible is about to happen to you in but a moments notice....
>>
>>44884977
We do? Any clue what it is? More importantly, howd you find out?
>>
>>44884858
>>44884825
I shouldn't! I swear I do.....I shouldn't know El-
>Alice closes her eyes and raises a hand towards LIX.
Quiet, I.....
>Alice then drops to a knee as if in prayer.
>"As you wish, so shall it be done. By your divine will....."

The servants of Chaos? Here?!
Take Lira to the bridge and sound an alert, you'll be safe there.
>>
>>44884977
On my way
>grabs a pistol sized gauss flayer from out of nowhere and heads toward Greely's position
>>
File: 1423619379976.png (99KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
1423619379976.png
99KB, 435x512px
>>44885014
What the fu-

>>44884863
>That ad.
>That fucking ad.
>Triggered
>>
>>44885011

"Oh just some people who heard it was your birthday and want to deliver cake. They dropped by to ask me what your favorite flavor was. I said Blueberry."
>>
>>44885001
Well, now that you mention it, something does seem off. I mean, we evacuated a lot of people, but we only saw what? A handful of chaos marines?
>>
>>44884972
> Half a second before the explosive were to go off, a lone tech priest would see it, his last words before being turned to nothingness and seeing the vastness of the omnisiah would be.
Oh shit...
>A moment later the explosive device would activate, turning many of the engineers into dust and freshly roasted meat, and a half dozen of "The Emperor's Children" would decend upon the room, firing their bolters into the few remaining Engineers, killing them before they had any idea of what was going on.
>>
>>44885068
What the fuck, Greely? Whatever, I'm coming...

>loads shotgun, racks a round
>>
>>44885089
Shit!
>Jumps to his feet and takes his shotgun off his shoulder, he racks a round and looks to the Ogryn and the Sargent.

Looks like we have company. >>44884097
>>
>>44885089
>With Engineering now completly under their control, the marines would begin planting various demo charges throughout the engine room, setting tthe device for remote detonation, while several others would begin sealing the engineering blast doors
>They'd then quickly leave
>>
>>44884865
Sorry, lost connection, where Arena we?

> Wada Grips his Gun and Cigars confused.
>>
>>44885139
sorry wrong name XD
>>
>>44884863
>A news jingle plays
"As I'm sure many of you know 2 cycles ago the planet currently below us was utterly firebombed and 2 cycles later is still devoid of all life! So good job I guess! In other news OBJ and Taylor Shwifty have finally after 2 weeks of dating sealed the deal in a private ceremony on the tranquil planet of Somerius. <The news story one the wedding goes on for 5 more mins>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M plays afterwards.
>>
>>44885183
BUSTED, BEEOTCH!
>>
>>44885089

>Hits his comm

"Head TOWARDS the explosions!"

>Begins to crawl to >>44885148
in order to spy on what's going on.

>Hits the comm again

"They've sealed engineering and set a bunch of explosive charges! We need EOD and plasma cutters down here ASAP!"
>>
>>44885014
>>44885051
Alice. I CAN fight, I can still shoot. Wathever is attacking us I want to help!
>>
>>44884717
>>44885173
Sargent, orders?
>He is rooting around in his pockets for a combat stimm
>>
>>44885148
same with this one XD
>>44885148
>>44885101
>>44885139
>>44885068
>>44885014
>>44885011
>>44884947
>>44884936
> a moment later, A blast would rock through the Penance, emanating from Engineering, causing the ships warp drive to malfunction and return it to normal space
>>
>>44885263
It never LEFT Realspace.
>>
>>44885263
>is thrown against a wall
Shit! Greely, where are you?
>>
>>44885260
Head towards the nearest Armory people! LETS MOVE! We've got intruders onboard! Move like you got a purpose!
>>44885238
>Hits his comm

On it sir!
>>
>>44885260
> Wada raises his Ripper Gun and wald to the messen Halls entrance.

Me go first?
>>
>>44885289
Wad Way, Sir?
>>
>>44885286

"Engineering. They've holed the warp drive and planted a whole bunch of other bombs."

>Fires the Gauss Flayer at the sealed doors, atomizing them

"Alright, the door is open! Permanently!"
>>
>>44885320
>Pats the Ogryn on his back
Sure thing big guy, lead the way I'm right behind you
>readies his shotgun and is now following Wada
>>
>>44885263
>Over on the bridge, a variety of warning lights would appear on many of the consoles due to the explosion in enginnering, as well as a new threat
>A Lieutenant on the sensors station would call out to the ships Captain
S-SIR! We've come out of warp! And we appear to be surrounded by 2 Traitor legion Dreadnaughts sir!
>>
>>44885368
>rounds the corner to engineering
What's going on?
>>
>>44885253
>>44885263
Bugger if I know -what- they are precisely, but I think they attacked Engineering. No idea why.
>>
>>44885263
>Gets up from the shrine.
Throne dammit.

>Over Vox
"Vimes here, will somebody please tell me what in His good name is going on?"
>>
>>44885418
Yeah, no, I can allow the Emperor's Children being in the Penance for no fucking reason but not this. We never got into the warp in the first place.
>>
>>44885188
>Music fades out
"We're have reports of explosions tearing through the sh- Oh we have a caller on line 1, Go ahead caller you're live with me DJ Pete aboard the Informal Penance, what can we do for you today".
A eerie voice crackles through the radio
"Disk Jockey Peter I am a huge fan, My name is Nyzart, I want you to play a song which is the very popular with the people of my homeland"
>Pete mutters under his breath
"fucking hell another one of these guys"
>He then speaks up
"Good to hear if you just tell us the name of the song we'll get star-...."
>The radio start's playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyCtfd8w6JQ
>Nyzart responses
"That will not be a problem I have sent the details to your system, can I get a shoutout for my brother?"
>Pete fading Nyzart out
"No, you've don't enough don't call again please"
>>
>>44885418
STILL didn't enter the Warp in the first place, please stop.
>>
Rolled 79 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>44885433

They set us up the bomb. I'm going to try and pursue. Quietly. I'm assuming they came from Somerius.

Rollan stealth
>>
Rolled 62 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>44885368
>Inside the room would be a handful of Emperor's Children, Their Bolters and plasma guns aimed at the Guardmens.
Hello Boys!
>A half second later, a hail of bullets and plasma would fill the corridor that the guardsmen had just opened up, nailing any guardsmen too slow to avoid it

[spoilers]Rolling for hits [/spoilers]
>>
>>44885501
see
>>44885148
>>
> Wada follows the explosions towards Engineering.

Ship burn soon?
>>
>>44885475
apologies
>>44885501
The volley of rounds would shred many of the guardsmen to peices, and in some cases, simply atomizing them and the surrounding corridor
>>
>>44885611

uh, dude? >>44885555 you said they left, now you're saying they're still there. I would not have come out of the vents were they still present.
>>
>>44885668
I think they left the room.
>>
>>44885668
sorry, should have made it clearer that they only momentarily retreated to the vents my apologizes on that one
>>
>>44885668
Da, they left.
>>
>>44885320
>The Ogryn, Sargent and trooper reach the armoury and begin loading up, with other marines in the area.

Can I roll to see if I can find one of them fancy schmancy chem dog rebreathers?
>>
>>44885455
>Unholsters her neural shredder.
So...? Are you going to send me away to the bridge or you're going to let me fight?
>>
>>44885732
>>44885710
>>44885668
Then we can retcon that sorry!
>>
>>44885728

[spoiler}Kay then the door is still sealed & Greely is still in the ducts[/spoiler]

>Hits his comm

"Ok, they're inside the engine room. You're gonna need a whole lot of gun, because the Emperor's Miscarriages are on board."
>>
>Gets up from his table and yawns
"You guys can handle this I'm off to bed"
>Leaves and goes to his private quarters
>>
>>44885739
>Malak would quickly begin grabbing his usually gear, as well as anything else that might come in handy in repelling intruders

Come on lads! MOVE IT! I'd rather not becoming some intruders chew toy!
>>
>>44885798
The who?
>>
>>44885754
One moment, lemme see that arm of yours.
>Alice takes LIX's arm in both hands and gently runs her right hand over it a few times, stopping in the odd place or so.
There we go....try moving it.
>>
>>44885818

"There's a traitor legion who call themselves the Emperor's Children, but they're more like a miscarriage."

Greely gets kind of bitchy when he doesn't get his lhos
>>
>Vimes jogs up through the hallway, ducking behind cover, his chain knife whirring.
More heretics!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>Looks for anything of use, specifically a chem dog rebreather.
>>
>>44885834
>Starts moving it.
W-what in the Emperor's name?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>Stealthily moves aside the airvent and takes a shot at one of the traitors with the Gauss Flayer before returning to hiding

We'll say that roll was for Greeley returning to hiding instead
>>
>making his way back towards the armories
>the Emperor's Children have turned out to be a boon by distracting the loyalists
>mutters thanks to Slaanesh for it
>reaches the right armory
>finds the multi melta that destroyed his master's body and bolter
>holds Amalek's helm beneath it
>viscous blood runs and drips from the muzzles of the weapon into the upended helm
>Tarax vanishes back into the darkness below the waterline

I wonder how I should go about this... ought I turn the prey's insufferable little wench of a lover against her? Or maybe trap the lover? So very many options... all so equally delightful.

>looks at Amalek's helm
>the lenses now glow with eldritch light

Perhaps I should leave it up to him...
>>
>>44885739
> Wada Stands guard before the Armory, looking for the Intruders.

>>44885877

Da Shield in dere?
>>
>>44885887
I guess Jackson was wrong about his assessment, eh? Come on lass, lets go serve the Emperor.
>Alice grabs her Carbine and runs off towards Engineering.

Sorry Jackson, wasn't actually anything against him IC, but had to have a 'reason' for LIX to be combat capable again.
>>
>>44885811
>Fails to find what he's looking for, but grabs a few of a variety of combat adrenals, then follows the Wada and Malak>>44885592
>>
>>44885914
Unrelated note, but I think that the Tarax/Amalek vs Alice and LIX fight might need to wait 'til next thread(Probably Monday).
We're still up just to help take care of the EC's so we don't all die then we're buggering off to bed.
>>
>>44885908

>A Traitor marine is atomized, particles sucked up towards the barrel of the gun and scattered to the winds

Gauss Flayer ain't nothin to fuck with
>>
>>44885942
>"I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with Jackson by this point..."
>The C'tan Phase Blade turns on.

Sure, let's teach these idiots to not mess with the Imperium.
>>
>>44885908
>With a direct hit to his face plate, the slanesshy marine would go down, his head partially missing from the shot. The remaining 5 would turn theirweapons up towards the shots origin, opening fire in an attempt to turn the vent to ash

>>44885418
>Meanwhile, the newly arrived Traitor barges would begin opening fire upon the Penance and any nearby ships
>>
>>44886016
Two Barges against a TROOP SHIP? Mate, are you actually serious right now? There is an EC assault and then taking the fucking piss.
>>
>>44885976
Oh, it most definitely will wait till then.
>>
>>44886016
Yeah, this is seriously too much. We really appreciate your efforts to the EVILZ and all, but don't lose your head.
>>
>>44885963
> Continues down the Hallway and begins to hear weapon s bring fired.

Me ready. You?
>>
>>44886016

"Boom Shakka Lakka!" A voice shouts out from the vent.

>Greely is definitely more predictible when he's had his lhos. He slides down the shaft and begins making his way underfoot.
>>
>>44886044
>>44886090

Worst of it all is that there's no habitable planet to crash the ship on once the battlebarges fuck our shit uo because we exterminatus'd it and then moved away. So we'll all die in the cold emptyness of spehss
>>
>>44886128
Up* frackin' phone.
>>
>>44886128
Theres an Inquisitorial Fleet around is there not?
>>
>>44886128
Which would be very sadly anticlimactic and "rocks fall, erryone dies", but strikingly grimdark at the same time.
>>
>>44886161
We flied away from Sommerius, the inquisitorial fleet did it's task of holy exterminatus and left as it came. We're alone.
>>
>>44886114
One moment
>takes time to inject three different stims into his arm covered in marks from past injections, it doesn't take long until he's growling, with a loud cocking noise from his shotgun he starts running down the hallway practically frothing at the mouth

Let's show these chaos bastards what the guard can do!
>>
>>44886161
Holy shit that's fukken right! There's still that big ass Vympel battleship there too, which surely participated in the dakka. Holy Mothballs Batman, we overlooked that...
>>
>>44886205
Are they really that far away by now?
>>
Rolled 79 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>44886122
>The Ec's would attempt to fire at the augmented Throne agent falling from vent

Rolling to see if any hit? givin negatives due to badassery?
>>
File: Necron_Cairn_Class_Tombship.gif (28KB, 566x275px) Image search: [Google]
Necron_Cairn_Class_Tombship.gif
28KB, 566x275px
Attention inquisitorial troop transport Informal Penance. This is Fahkeet Dynasty tomb ship Malcontent. We are prepared to assist against the servants of the parasite gods, over.
>>
>>44886212
Wasn't Vympel ship hit badly 2 weeks or so ago
>>
>>44886230
Warp Travel.
>>
>>44886205
what if we steal the barge?
>>
>>44886249
Yeah, but they're still battle capable
>>
>>44886275
Chaos ships are tainted, just as chaos artifacts and weapons.
>>
>>44886010
I do not need this after the day we've bloody had, but the Emperor Commands and we obey....
>Alice stops a corridor away from the Engineering Bay with the Warp Drive and checks her Carbine. What the bloody hell is going on in there?

>>44886244
"Are you some of Nyzart's boys?! Good on you lad! We've got two ships attacking our vessel and we may have hostiles near our Warp Drive, how copy, over?"

>>44886273
We didn't enter the Warp tho? I thought we were sitting in orbit lamenting over the kill planet.
>>
>>44886244
>Turning their attention from one badly damaged piece of meat, and towards the freshly arrived Necron Tomb ship, the Battle Barges begin to fire everything they have at the Living metal newcomer
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44886161

Back at Gospyria

>>44886231
>The throne agent makes a hacking noise as the bolter slams into carapace and subdermal plating

>A hand knocks the floor vent aside and tosses a Mindfuck grenade through the vent i forget what they're called but the inquisition uses them and they make people go batshit
>>
Rolled 6, 20, 6, 6 = 38 (4d20)

>>44886326
This will not take long.
>>44886342
Fire all batteries. Take down those bogies.
>>
>>44886326
Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the Inquisitorial fleet warp travelled in, exterminatus'd things theb warp travelled out?

>>44886326
>>44886244
I've never been so glad to see a Xeno in my whole life.
>>
The tech priest and his fellows were doing their best to keep the holy Battle Barge functioning. He was assigned to the shield generators, trying to get them online again. By the Omnissia he was supposed to be tending holy factory machines, but we twisted one bolt too far to the right and got sent to this place. If he still had tear glands he would cry.
>>
>>44886405
Now we just need to deal with the ones that are already on board......Any suggestions?
>>
>>44886377
>well Several of the shots clearly missed there mark, a hand full hit full and true, tearing apart and atomizing one of the battle barges, turning it into a floating wreak. The remaining barge quickly begins to scuttle off, not wanting to take any chances
>>
>>44886374

"AW Fuck this!"

>Greely stows the Gauss flayer on his magnetic belt, clambers back up topside, and a noise is heard by all the Emperor's Children."

>"VOLCORP VOLKITE BUSTER IS NOW IN ACTIVE MODE. YOU MAY NOW INSERT A VOLCORP ALTERNATE FIRE MODULE OR ENGAGE YOUR FOE. VOLCORP - WE SOLVE PROBLEMS! "
>>
>>44886446
If they had any plague marines or berserkers I could polymorph into a, power armor-wise, half-naked one. But no way I can fake a whole astartes power armor... did they bring any cultists?
>>
>>44886495
YOU'RE GONNAFIRE THE "I TURN FLOOR INTO LAVA" GUN -INSIDE- THE SHIP?!?!
>>
>>44886497
Um..not sure, could ask Greely, he might know.

I'm fading fast man, really don't think I'll be awake by the time this is wrapped up.
>>
>>44886557
The other plan is to use the shadows to my advantadge with the bodysuit and slice them one by one.
My eyes are closing too...
>>
> Loses Gladraw and runs into an Chaos Marine surrounded by Deadline Guardsmen.
>>
>>44886608
* dead Guardsmen
>>
>Hits his comm.

"Hello, is this the ship radio station? Yes, this is throne agent Greely. I'm about to do something really stupid and I've got a request i'd like to make."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o
>>
Rolled 2, 19 = 21 (2d20)

>>44886462
Gunnery commander, fire on the runners. I will not abide cowards.
>>
>>44886601
Then again....maybe....yeah....the Ratings can take care of it.....sorry guys....just feel woozy..
>Alice rubs a hand against her eyes and starts stumbling along the Corridor back to their quarters.
You...uh...coming? Urgh...

Sorry chaps, I'm just beat. You guys can wrap it up, we'll deal with the dead Warp Drive next thread....probably via Necrons.
>>
File: 1452577258104.jpg (35KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1452577258104.jpg
35KB, 500x418px
>>mfw I join a thread as it is dying
>>
>>44886665
>While the first few rounds seems to miss, the rest hit home and patches of molten metal and heated gasses begins shooting out from direct hits. Fiery explosions rocket through the barge just as it makes a jump into the warp.
>Somehow, you don't think they made it there one piece
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Volkite_Weapon to prove this thing is not a 100% asspull

>"SHOT CHARGE FULL - RELEASE TO FIRE"

>Greely drops through the ceiling and fires the fully charged Volkite Buster at the nearest Traitor.
>>
>>44886733
We can keep it alive until the bump limit!
>>
>>44886495
>Upon hearing the Echoing sound, the EC Marines seem to pause for a moment, not sure exactly what to make of it
>"Sh-Should we fire?"
>"Maybe it's them surrendering to our fleets might?"
>"Perhaps we should just destroy the ship?
>>
>>44886692
A-alice?
>"I can't just let the Emperor's Children run rampant, but..."
>"...My duty is to my interrogator..."
>Helps Alice stand up.
Come here... I'll get you safely to our quarters and then hunt the heretics on my own for a while... then I'll return and we can try to rest... if I ever catch sleep tonight that is...

I'm also leaving to sleep. Good night folks.
>>
>>44886733
Never fear, we do these every monday, and they usually spill over into tuesday. We have a steam group as well, you may add me at VexilariusXXVII if you want in.
>>
>>44886756
Throne Agent, we have detected that you are the most senior officer aboard your vessel. Do you require a boarding party for assistance?
>>
>>44886801
No.
>a pale, black haired woman in robes appears in front of the marines
These humans are mine, and mine alone. Go away.
>>
Rolled 19 - 15 (1d100 - 15)

>>44886756
>Seeing the Throne agent fall from the ceiling, the nearest Traitor rolls away from the shot, and causing it to hit something that probably shouldn't have been hit in the first place before they begin returning fire
Rolling to see if they hit, negatives to them due to your bad ass maneuver, your new gun, and a few other things
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44886756

Fug

>You know the door they sealed that I blew, then we retconned that? yeah, now it's the whole fugging wall.

>Desperately, he turns his dive into an attempt to land on the face of the nearest foe foot-first

>>44886827
ABSOLUTELY!
>>
>>44886862
>>44886827
>bursts out of a vent
>blasts a nearby EC

I heard that, Greely! Belay that shit! We don't need those creepy metal fucks on our ship!
>>
Rolled 1, 18, 2, 4 = 25 (4d20)

>>44886862
>within moments, a squad of four immortals wielding tesla cannons appears near Greely in a green flash and begin firing on the Emperor's Children

I'm assuming that Amelia is in a different room.
>>
Hearing and explosion, the other techpriests order Ferrus to go do damage control, being the new guy. He gets a holy fire extinguisher and an autopistol. He says the mandatory prayers before he leaves the engineering room, and heads out towards the vicinity of>>44886756
>>
>>44886932
Why, don't you want to chat up a little.
>>
>>44886862

>The mechanical leg delivers a beautiful drop kick to the face of the nearest traitor, causing him to fall into the engine core.

"THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!!"
>>
Rolled 8, 10, 19, 9 = 46 (4d20)

>>44886932
>Turning towards the new comers, the EC's Begin firing everything they have at them, with Bolter and plasma rounds going wild
>>
>>44886608
> Geschichte puschen through a Wall, barely able to stay concious.

You seen Gladraw?

Sorry, also going to bed. Gott to work in a Few hours.
>>
>>44886951
Not when I'm using throwaway mooks.
>Eta rushes through the door
>>
>>44886966
* is getting punched through a wall
>>
gottagofeast i'll be back if the thread's still up - i swear to god i'm going to find the person who invented captcha and shit in their face - 12 fucking captchas before i could post
>>
>>44886951
>>44886977
>Pointing gauss pistol at the group of marines surrounding the sorceress
You radiate the evil of the parasite gods!
>>
>>44887152
>Amelia's telepathy is freezing the marines in place
All the humans here are mine, their souls belong to me. Though what are you? Your scent is so unnatural. So hollow.
>>
>>44887152
>The marines would simply hold their ground, continuously firing at anyone or thing that comes within range
>>
>>44887178
Do your warp powers not even allow you to tell what's human and what's not?
>keeps aiming his pistol at them with one hand while removing his mask with the other
>>
Rolled 17 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>44887184
... please those down. Pleeease.
>tries to crush the marines' mind with her telepathy
>>44887228
>Amelia's eyes open even wider then before
Xeno. You are one of those Xenos, back on Gospyria. It is all your fault for what happened there...
>>
>>44887284
You would put us in the wrong for retaking our homeworld? From the Tau?
>>
>>44887301
Hadn't you been there, nothing would have happened to me. I will, yes, I will dispose, dispose of you, yes, you too. Just after I am done with the Eldar. All of you.
>>
>>44887353
I wish Virmanthras was here, holy shit.
>the immortals slowly walk into the room and take up firing positions behind Eta
>>
Rolled 49 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44887392
So many of you, so, so many. Your minds are so.... so distastefully flavorless, like blank canvas no one will ever, ever...
>points a finger toward the immortals, unleashing a torrent of warpflame
What was I saying? I forgot, all of a sudden. Who are you?
>>
>>44887434
>click
>...
>click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click
>>
>>44887471
So, to clear things up, where is Amelia now?
>>
>>44887533
Amelia is on the ship... almost all of her, at any rate.
>>
>>44887471
I am Atuh, deathmark in service to Nyzart, Overlord of Gospyria, Phaeron of the Fahkeet Dynasty, and ambassador to the Imperium of Man.
>>
>>44887575
Gospyria? What place is it?
I have o business with you, xeno. But if you try to kill the humans on this ship, I will have to stop you.
>the sorceress chuckles
Did I tell you? Of course not. They belong to me.
>>
>>44887610
They are my charges, and I will allow no harm to come to them.

Gospyria is Nyzart's tomb world, where Amelia went warp-crazy in the first place.
>>
>>44887650
Why wouldn't you, Xeno, enemy of mankind! I shall purge you on this spot, in the name of the Em-
No-
I was... this was before, right? I am that person no more, right?
... who are you, and why are you on this ship, Xeno? Don't even think of laying a finger on the humans here, for they belong to me.
Well duh, I know. SOmething is up with her memory as you could have gathered by now.
>>
>>44887471
>>44887532
Drop core, fire at will
>seventy-one hellguns, four melta guns and four multi-meltas all erupt from every hallway, doorway and servitor path.
>All are aimed at Amelia and the Chaos marines
>>
>>44887471

>Greely's guilt over amelia fades as he sees what she has become, replaced with something cold and dark. He smiles wickedly for a second, and speaks.

" Hey, bitch, why don't you come at my mind and see what's up?"
>>
>>44887699
Right. I was just a bit confused. I don't think Eta could do anything about this, but if Gary is still around he could probably talk Amelia down.

Gods promise power, but they always take more than they give. My race learned this lesson well.
>>
>>44887711
You are... you are G- gee? Geely? Gr-grrrr. Greely.
Greely.
>a small tear of black liquid falls from her eye
Help me, g-grreeely-
>>44887710
>Amelia turns to face the incoming fire, alarmed by your mere thoughts. She becomes more ethereal and her form disappear, leaving behind only the corpses of the marines whose minds she utterly destroyed to be burned by heavy weapons fire
>>
>>44887711

>"Hehehe, nice try, gree-lee, but I ain't going anywhere. But my oh my she does look delicious. So full of spite and malice and self loathing...kinda like you."
>>
>>44887800
>turns around as the immortals teleport back to the Malcontent
That was... overly dramatic. Where are we going now?
>>
>>44887784
Hold fire hold your fire. I... I uhh... I didn't expect that... I kinda thought she'd fire a warp blast or warp fire... that was too easy... meaning she's still alive... Good job men, I guess...

>>44887872
>>44887800
Eta, Greely, What happened while I was training on the lower levels?
>>
>>44887918
Chaos marines. They destroyed the warp drive, but we managed to kill them and destroy their barges with the help of one of Nyzart's ships.
>>
>>44887872

That had to be a trick. That "help me" crap. She sensed what was left of my guilt over what happened to her, and she tried to revive it.

But Now? Now i'm probably going to sleep and eat half of whatever's left in the mess at the same time.

>Looks at the cannon.

That thing really drains the bio-electricity.

>>44887918

While you were training, Three-oh-two, Gary and I fought off an incursion by the emperor's aborted children that managed to hole the warp drive. With some help from Nyzart's people, we killed them all.
>>
>>44887989
I helped!
>>
>>44888058
Era would never admit that! lol
>>
>>44887989
Good. Do you think it will be fixable? Should I ask the techpriests to look at it?
What was Amelia doing here?
>>
>>44887784
>it's eyes flare with hot, baleful light
>the power within it reaches and stabs into Amelia's mind

>"STILL YOU PRESUME TO BE POWERFUL! YOU SNIVELING CHILD! EVEN I, WHO WAS NO SORCEROR, POSSESS POWER BEYOND YOURS! AND DO YOU KNOW WHY? IT IS BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC, DERANGED MENTOR, I HAVE SEEN THE CLARITY IN CHAOS AND DO NOT USE IT FOR SELF SERVING ENDS, BUT RATHER HAVE SOLD MY VERY SOUL, MT VERY EXISTENCE TO IT! I AM BECOME AN AGENT OF THESE DREAD POWERS BEYOND MORTAL UNDERSTANDING, AND HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH THEIR MAJESTIC, UNHOLY POWER! YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT POWER IS UNTIL YOU DO AS I HAVE! BUT YOU SHALL NOT, BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK!"
>>
>>44888058
i missed that but Greely would

>>44888084
curiously enough, she seems to think no one else is allowed to kill us.
>>
>>44888084
Do me a favor and never ask those idiots to do anything that's more complicated than eating glue. I'm not even a cryptek, and I can fix one of those things in my sleep. I'm pretty sure I made one from scratch as a science project back in school.
>>
>>44888103
So yeah, standard evil dude.
I am going, though. The question of me coming back monday is... open, so to say. Lots of things to consider.
>>
>>44888146
... your shitting me. She's taking ownership of our deaths?

>>44888188
These aren't the stupid kind, but if you want to build one they'll be happy to watch and take notes.

>>44888200
I hope you come back. I enjoy Amelia and Anna.
I will continue to care for Anna until you decide to play her again.
>>
>>44888200
I hope you do. I really want to know how Amelia will respond to his challenge
>>
File: 1453177396404.jpg (250KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453177396404.jpg
250KB, 601x800px
I'm going to get off, I'll see you guys next Monday. Here's a hint at my next planned character.
>>
>>44888235

"She's the sort who can only take satisfaction in reading an enemy's obituary if she's the one who wrote it."
>>
>>44888261
Goodnight bud. Is this one going to be a Necron too?

So, is anyone going to be sticking around? it's only 10pm here and I'm wide awake and have no plans tomorrow.
>>
>>44888275
I know the feeling. But she's going as far as defending us from Chaos to kill us later?
>>
>>44888301
I'd stay, but I got somewhere to be in the morning
>>
>>44888301
heh, no. I hinted at them further up the thread a bit but no one seemed to notice. I'd avoid stretching the thread out for three days, it gets old if you keep it going for too long at a time.
>>
>Wandering the ship, repeating a prayer.
Our Father, upon Your Throne, hallowed be Your name. Your empire come, your will be done, in the galaxy as it is in heaven. Give us this day our sacred duty,
and forgive us our sins, as we beg for forgiveness. And let not the Warp taint us, but deliver us from evil.
>>
>>44888374
>>44888345
Nah it's fine. It's just class took out a big chunk of the day and I misses quite a bit

>>44888420
>the drop troops quickly turn and aim at the priest then notice it's the priest and return to normal.
Oh, Preacher Vimes. Are you okay? Is anything wrong?
>>
>>44888477
>He starts to repeat the prayer again.
Our Father, upon Your Throne, hallowed be Y-
>His eyes seem to clear.
Lieutenant. No, besides the forces of heresy attacking our ship, nothing is wrong.
>>
>>44888326

"Something I learned back when I worked cults. Not everyone who taps into the ruinous powers is automatically a slave to dark gods. It's a shitty idea regardless, and will lead to that eventually, but she may still be herself to some extent."

And it's about time for me to go too, i got stuff to do tommorow
>>
>>44888515
Don't worry Vimes. It's been taken care of.

>>44888519
That's good to know. I never got into how the powers actually captured the mind.
>>
>>44888420
Hm, you alright Father? You don't seem... right.

I like your 40k version of the Paternoster. I notice you don't put the Protestant addition on at the end.
>>
>>44888584
Lieutenant. I understand the need for secrecy, but I have to tell you now. I need some information. Which are the heretics we purge now, and which ones do we purge later?

>>44888597
I'm fine. A little tired, is all, and I don't like ships.

Probably because I'm not Christian, so I'm just running off 40k knowledge and Google searches.
>>
>>44888628
Well the ones we purge now are those marines over there
>points to the several steaming suits of power armor.
The ones we purge later. Well,
>zones out
we purge them when there's no more heretics left.
>>
>>44888628
Uhuh. Well I'd go get some rest if I were you. If you're having trouble sleeping, try this. It's medicinal, if you're worried about the fact it's mostly alcohol, and it's got other stuff in it that helps you come down off of any other stimms that keep you awake. Helps me when I've smoked too many lhos.

>hands him a small flask
>>
>>44888763

>Greely almost screams at the mention of Lhos, but stops himself.
>>
>>44888736
There's more than one alien moving with this regiment, probably a few psykers too. I can't do my job if I have to second guess who's who each and every time.
>Frowns.
You don't have to tell me now. But I will have an answer, Jackson, in His name.

>>44888763
Rest comes when I'm dead.
>Pushes the flask back.
And I can't drink. Not a drop.
>>
>>44888800
>quad dubs don't lie

Maybe you need a new habit, Greely. Go pick a bottle from the shelf in my cabin. Just not the black bottle.
>>
>>44888763
Oh, Gary. How's the tank? I saw the techpriests climbing all over it a few times. I tried to keep them away but they just love to fix up old equipment.

>>44888800
Greely? You okay? You seemed to reel back when he said Ihos. There you did it again... Are you going cold turkey?
>>
>>44888830
Well you won't be of much use to the Emperor if you wear yourself out. Seriosly, I don't wanna have to tuck you in like a kid. And alright, if you can't drink...

>looks right in his twitchy eyes
>>
>>44888830
Well. All the ones in this regiment are either working for the Imperium, sanctioned or were able to slip past three separate Inquisitors and their agents. I don't think we have anything to worry about from our ranks anytime soon.
>>
>>44888850
It's fine, really being restored to its proper might. I told them to add a coaxial autocannon, and enlarge the turret to hold the ammo. Think I'll ask em to beef up the engine as much as they dare. I need me a real Warmachine when it's time to tear Commoragh a hundred new assholes...
>>
>>44888850

I don't really have a choice. My new lungs filter the shit out, and my subdermal plates make finding a vein i wont need later a bitch.

>>44888904
They're ok with that, really? My arm cannon spews nonsense from the Age of Technology because that's what the STC says to make it do.
>>
>>44888880
>Vimes looks back. Well, one eye does. The other starts to drift slowly to the left before it snaps back.
I'll sleep soon. I have to cleanse this ship first.

>>44888904
I'm the new preacher, I understand.
>Sighs
Can I get a list of the known xenos, psykers, and mutants? Doesn't even have to be all of them, just something.
>>
>>44888982

Anna's a Psyker, but what the Creed says about Psykers really depends on what parts you choose to pay attention to.
>>
>>44888982
You should really let us take care of that. See, I've got a blessed Aquila right here, and this shotgun is an Astartes relic. But if you want to help awhile, suit youself...
>>
>>44888923
I like that plan. Anything about the main gun? Or are you just leaving it with the standard? I was going to say slap a vanquisher cannon on it so it packs a punch and you can still use HE shells

>>44888960
I got some pills that will take the edge off if you want them.
The Techpriests I brought are very lax with stuff like that. If you'd like they can at least turn the volume down.on it for you.

>>44888982
Besides the obvious ones, Eta. And I think we have a blank around here somewhere. Other than that Anna is the psyker and the Astropath, Elena
>>
>>44889022
It says beware the psyker. I know about her, and I'm wary. I hope you are too.
>>44889034
I need to let them know that the Ministorium is here. That the Emperor is with them. Just a little while longer, and then they'll see. And then I'll sleep.
>>44889048
Good enough for me. Thank you, for not making me do it myself.
>>
>>44889048
If you happen to know where the hell I could find a Vanquisher cannon, I'd definitely think about that. I may have em stick a Punisher cannon on though. Just depends on if Eldar buildings are as flimsy as their twiggy little bodies. Definitely a dozer blade though, and track guards...
>>
>>44889048
I'd like that. Those pills I mean.

>>44889080
It also says that psykers are blessed. I'm wary of what can happen, but I also recognize her aptitude.
>>
>>44889080
>nods approvingly
That's good. Your dedication will help em out, padre.
>>
>>44889110
Wait, Eldar? Where are we headed?

>>44889125
Sure. Here I got a few on me.
>hand him an almost empty bottle of pills
Just stop by med bay and ask one of the tecks for a full bottle.
Anna would have loved to hear you say that.
>>
>>44889125
A psyker is a chainsword. It's a useful weapon, when you're up against heresy, but hold it wrong and it will take your hand.
>>44889127
Dedication. Right.
>Chuckles to himself.
I hope that's how they see it too.
>>
>>44889172
Eldar, Dark Eldar, all the little shits are the same race, right? And we're gonna go fistfuck Commoragh, right?

Which reminds me, we're gonna need some big time help. Think I'll give old Amorth a call...

>>44889210
Right.
>He's definitely tweaking on something
>gonna have to do something about that
>He's a good man, I think, so he deserves to get clean
>>
>>44889172

We are absolutely NOT going to Commoragh, and that's final. If the dark ones don't gangrape us with steak knives for going there, Verasii will. We will be known as "they who beg for the death that will not come"
>>
>>44889329
Are we actually going through with my plan? This is going to be fun.
There not the same race.
>>
>>44889329
>Nods and starts walking down the halls again.
Our Father, upon Your Throne, hallowed be Your name...
>What did you forget? Why did you start the prayer?
>Is it speeding up?
>Emperor, please, I just need more time.
>>
>>44889329

I'm sure the Junior League Grey Knights will succede where a primarch and 300 salamanders failed.
>>
>>44889390
Greely. We're being sneaky, they were not. We have Eldar support, they did not. We have a plan, they did not. We can do this.
plus it'll be a nice little crazy adventure to give us a break from the serious main story line that we're on. Don't you want to fly around Commoragh screaming fuckkin xenos!!
>>
>>44889366
>>44889390
I didn't say we were gonna go through with Jackson's plan. But I do wanna plan for a damn good slaughter, and a coup de fucking grace to a degenerate race, which I believe I can at least be a catalyst in initiating. Cause I have a connection or two, and they've got even more connections. Connections which tend to have the same outlook on things as I do.

So yeah, we'd do this mission, before that gets around to happening. So quit your annoying snark, Greely.
>>
>>44889535
I still think my plan would work pretty well.
>>
>>44889500
Commoragh is not a fun adventure. It's opening the Lament Configuration.
>>
>>44889667
also Greely won't go so I can focus on really doing Belk if you decide to go through with this
>>
>>44889716
Darn. I would have liked to have Greely and his experience to help out. Great, now I need to find another party memfber. Would Greely stay on comms with the team to provide advise?
>>
>>44889665
Well, the more complex the plan, the more it shatters under enemy fire. And this is a pretty complex plan you have. It could work, but only if you took out the parts that are really risky gambits and just stuck to us busting in there and blitzing the shit out of the place. Amorth would be willing to help us there. And he knows others who would be all too happy to join in...
>>
>>44889824

Perhaps. I might decide he will go, but I need to think about how I'm gonna run Belkamania when it comes down to that.
>>
>>44889879
It's not terribly complex, but it's as simple as it can be with the objective in mind. If Amorth would like to bust in with or before the distraction I'll be happy to arrange it.
>>
>>44890014

Sending a bunch of orks rampaging through Commoragh will have extreme consequences. A covert, surgical strike is your best bet.

Correction, it's your only option.

Don't worry about the bug, I put it on Alice's dog while she wasn't looking. Damn thing's a tracking device.
>>
>>44890130

Actually, I have a better idea. Why don't I get the bug and give it to you. I'm sure you can come up with a good plan involving it.

>Greely leaves, returning later with the device in hand.
>>
>>44890178
I can think of a few good ideas. Do you want me to mess with him or use it to accomplish something?

>>44890130
What? consequences would it cause. I actually would like to know what you think might happen.
>>
>>44890293

Your decision.

Consequences are as follows - This gets nailed to us, because Belk WILL tattle to Assface Vect if things get that bad, and more than that, the Harlequins come for us.
>>
>>44890356

Oh, and your Craftworld "friends" are probably looking for patsies so the Harlequins don't get mad at them.
>>
Ok, so fair warning, and i'll say this again, because im sure no one else is reading. If you try and take Belk on directly like he wants you to, you will get fucked hardcore. In his domain, he does not play fair.
>>
>>44891102
HAH! I am reading this! Proved you wrong!
>>
>>44891158

cant sleep
>>
>>44891215
Neither can I, but we're at page 10, so starting something is probably out.
>>
Time for Jackson's nightly move the plan along post and reveal stuff if anyone is reading

>Jackson walks down to the medbay lab with the Drop core commanders he's been training
You all have your duties I assigned you, carry them out to the letter.
"Yes, Inquisitor."
Good, dismissed
>he heads into the lab as the men go about whatever plan they are following.
>he quickly enters the lower lab and looks at the table containing gadgets and gizmos.
>he hits a small button on a terminal
Well Alice stopped me from installing the personal null field, but it seems Amelia doesn't remember anything of the incident.
Only five of the transmitters were placed in Amelia's fortress but they were able to record her using her powers. They are remarkable, like nothing else. This data will help greatly.
Now I hope to get the secrets of moving souls. A chance to get a look at this has come up and I will push this as far as I can. The plan moves steadily along. only a few minor blockages on the side plans, nothing major. End log.
>presses another button and turns away from the console.
>looks over the table
Maybe if I tell Delta about this
>picks up the Null generator that was supposed to go into Alice
She is looking for a way to protect Alice.
>*sigh*
The things I do to keep people alive.
>puts it in a container and heads out to check on Anna then off to his room to sleep for once.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.