[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman asked me and my group if she could play along with our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

A woman asked me and my group if she could play along with our round. That would not be a problem, she is not a beginner. Problem: She is over 40 years old and we are all 20-25 years old. Could it lead to problems because of the age difference?

Game is Werewolf the forsaken
>>
>>44708895
Why would it?
>>
Let her play, making it clear that she'll go through a probationary period and if she doesn't mesh well with the group she will, respectfully and politely, be asked to leave.
My friend's dad DMed for us many times. And while I do not like his style is some cases (he tended to show favoritism to his youngest son, the "plotlines" of his stories were often just thin excuses for hack and slash games, and he was VERY Black Trenchcoat no Pink Mohawks allowed with his Shadowrun game) he was still a great guy and I consider him almost like a second dad. He was in his 50s and we were all 20-25 ourselves.
>>
>>44708895
Is she good looking? I have a thing for older women.
But seriously, give her a shot. Older players can give you an interesting look on how games were played back in the day. As long as she knows the current rules and lore she's just another person.
>>
>>44708895
Is she a hot?
>>
>>44708895
Go with it. She may bring cookies.
>>
>>44708895
Go for it, OP. Its the right thing to do and could be pretty fun. If it doesn't work out, tell her you'll be continuing without her.
>>
>>44708895
There's probably going to be a bit of disconnected because of varying playstyles (20+ years does that), but it'll more than likely be fun rather than any issues caused.
>>
>>44708895
I play with an older woman myself (she sounds in her late 30s, early 40s) and there hasn't really been any issue so far.

My advice is: try it out, see if it works.
>>
I'm 24, the people I play with are 27, two mid 30's and 42 (i think). All male. It works just fine.
>>
Do it, post results.
>>
>>44708895
If she is hot, the great thing about being DM is you control the world and can use that to get her to lust you. start a romantic relationship with your NPC and her character, then make comments like, 'the NPC likes senior women because they are skilled in bed', and seduce her character. If she rejects it, you can just blame the game and say the NPC was acting naturally, but if she seems starts making suggestive comments back, you got a winner and can plow that shit. Just take it slow though, most older women dislike fast men so it might take a few weeks.
>>
>>44708895
What are your concerns, OP?
>>
>>44710094
Do not listen to this man, OP, he is a dog fucker.

Seriously, getting into someone's pants through GMing is ridiculous and never works. The only think you'll achive is make a fool of yourself.
>>
Fuck her right in that werewolf cunny
>>
>>44710094
>/tg/ in charge of women

I don't have a mfw to convey the level of keks in this post
>>
>>44710122
No it definitely works, since gaming is an extension of our world, people make characters that reflect themselves so it works like a seduction sandbox. Whenever my group has a girl respond to our gaming ads, we have a fight over who will be her DM. The only unfortunate thing is that women tend to not enjoy rp games much, so they usually don't stay long. It also means you have to act fast to get her to like you, but not too fast or she may think you are just trying to get in her pants. It's a delicate balance.
>>
>>44708895
Is she hot?
>>
>>44710094
>>44710381
>some random 40-year old woman who wants to play Werewolf the Foresaken is worth seducing
For fuck's sake, I knew /tg/ had low standards but this is absolutely ridiculous in the most literal sense of the word.
>>
>>44710094
>so many retards taking this post seriously
>>
>>44710436
>>44709005
>>44708982
answer the question op
>>
>>44710381
>The only unfortunate thing is that women get creeped the fuck out in our group, so they usually don't stay long

You and your friends are cancer. Do your parents a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>44708895
>>44708919
I played in a gaming group with a woman who was kind of getting on in years. She always seemed mildly irritated and tired. She just had this look of pure despair on her face all the time yet never said anything was wrong when you asked her. So just watch out for ennui and weltschmerz and you'll be fine.
>>
>>44710463
What is bad about Werewolf?
>>
>>44710094
>>44710463
>If she is hot
If not, just pretend she is a man and get on with it. If anything, she will make any younger girls more comfortable and more likely to lower their guard when they join.
>>
>>44710609
Ah, resting bitch face. A common predicament I've noticed in older women.
>>
I'm 23 and I play with a 19,37,and a 50 year old. Age is a number that ends slowly in death anon. Shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>44708895
OP, stop being a fag and answer, is she hot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_qE9ectJQ
>>
I don't see why not. You should let her play, it'll probably be fun.
>>
>>44710609
>So just watch out for ennui and weltschmerz and you'll be fine.
I thought this was common amongst all RPG demographics.
>>
>>44708895

40 yr old gamer here. I play with lots of girls and have for decades. Treat her like any other player. Bring her in provisionally and if she meshes with the group keep her. If she doesn't, then you can go your separate ways no problem.

Now, as for sleeping with her. First, is she hot? Let's assume so. Being 40+ means that she was in her 20's during the 1990s. Probably playing white wolf then, too. Which means she's probably done a lot of shit that girls don't do anymore.

Maybe it's because I'm 40 myself now, but while many girls have shrivelled up or bloated out, some girls I'm friends with in my age group are still hotties. Just be sure to use precautions.
>>
Thanks for the help.

>>44710520
>>44711303
>>44711780
I find her attractive, but not super hot.

And yes, she played mainly white wolf rpgs.
>>
>>44713513
That's good enough. Does she seem to be uptight, or a little more loose? You could try slipping in a few causal sexual encounters to the game and see how she reacts. If she takes it well, you might have a winner, and being an old woman, she has a lot of experience to make up for her age.
>>
>>44708895
Sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>44713513
Give her the Dice
>>
>>44713513
>40ish attractive woman who plays /tg/ shit
Alright we can work with this
>>
>>44714753
>literally episode 19 of critical role
>>
>>44715216
>figured out how things go pretty quickly for a newbie
>was basically waiting to use Hellish Rebuke that entire fight with the dragon
>used non-combat utility spells for no reason but RP
>that moment staring up at the moon
>RP'd like a fucking champ besides
>still good-looking
Dick status: muh
I'd love to have her return as their new dedicated caster
>>
>>44713870
No, just no. Keep it in your pants at the table.
>>
>>44714024
Kek
>>
>>44708895
If you are in Berlin, Germany I got a hunch who that might be...
dressed like badly aged gothic?
only if you can stand weird vodoo BS, her general voice and a few other things.
Decent roleplayer though.
>>
>>44715683

There are thousands of girls like this. Think of all the goth girls who roleplayed at college. If I had a nickel for every bisexual wiccan goth RPG chick I knew in the 90s, I'd be able to retire early.

Just don't make a creepy pass at her.
>>
Maybe you guys should play catan first, just to let everyone get used to each other's presence
Does she catan?
>>
File: so you say.gif (1MB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
so you say.gif
1MB, 350x265px
>>44717907
With that aura?
>>
>>44718224
Well she's been gaming for years, right? Do auras strengthen with time?
>>
>>44715216
New episode by the by, Ashley Johnson on the set
>>
>>44717907

Just invite her for a damn game session. Don't be a pussy.

And 40 isn't elderly. 50 is getting there. 60 is elderly. Talking like 40 is old age may make sense to you, but it's middle age and people are sensitive to that.

>>44710094
>>44713870

Just in case you're a total social moron, these guys are trolling you.
>>
>>44719326
The first one you quoted is a troll too, you mook
>>
>>44708895
Get her to play a old werewolf
>>
>>44719355
not a troll, just a meme
>>
>>44708895
How do you even know this person, OP? That and how well you know her kinda affects things a little bit.
>>
>>44719355
I'm surprised he didn't recognize it.
>>
>>44719893
Especially since the story it references features a fucked-up sexual relationship and naked-woman-as-table
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.