[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /tg/, a week ago in a terrible games thread I introduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6

File: 0219002126803G[1].jpg (43KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
0219002126803G[1].jpg
43KB, 361x500px
so /tg/, a week ago in a terrible games thread I introduced some of you to the clusterfuck that is the bane of hungarian rpg communities also known as "MAGUS"

I only showed the trainwreck known as character creation in that system and a very simple fight, really only the basics.
Now I have a little time and not much to do, so if people are still interested I can show you more of how terribad this system is

the mentioned thread
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44540828/#44543271
>>
>>44671692
Is this the G.U.R.P.S. version of Mage: the Awakening?
>>
>>44671692
Regale us with your tales of woe, anon.

I'll be making popcorn.
>>
>>44671722
Ugh. No, It's like an AD&D retroclone with a lot of retardation.

Although, Wizards are so bullshit in it it may as well be Mage.
>>
>>44671722
no, sadly no.
It's an AD&D clone but gutting the whole system and the world is replaced by the fanfiction of the designers
>>
>>44671774
Also, technically not a retroclone, since it came out before 3rd. Which is why it got as much traction.
>>
>>44671799
that and it's being the "first" HUNGARIAN!!!1!!one!!! lim x->0 (sin x)/x !!!!! system.
>>
anyway, I showed you guys the character creation the basics of fights and such in the previous thread.
We didn't touched the subject of psy and magic because those are a whole different level of shitstorm.

let's start with psy
Basically that is the power of your mind your psyche etc.
Your character either gets it from his class or you can learn it by skill points.
That is, if your character has at least 12 Astral and 12 Willpower. If he doesn't have that then it's though shit, you can't use it.

Now as per usual because this is technically a skill it has two levels... which isn't true o course because the whole rule system is about exceptions.
It has a basic level, a master level, a "slan" method that is used by the not-japanese and the "kyr" method that is used by the wizards.

cont.
>>
>>44671774
>Wizards are so bullshit in it it may as well be Mage
It seems like someone here plays Vampire. ;)
>>
this is incredibly boring so far, don't continue please
>>
>>44671834
>that and it's being the "first" HUNGARIAN!!!1!!one!!!

which wouldn't be that bad, if Hungarians weren't so inept at learning languages other than their own. but since they are, that's the only system they'll usually play.
so it's the same as with d20 in the US, I guess.

btw, the background isn't so bad, but the system is downright terrible. especially the later versions that tried to reform the character creation into a point-buy minmaxer's wet dream, but turned out to be a horrible failure with an inability to make playable characters.
>>
>>44671779
>the world is replaced by the fanfiction of the designers

Tell me more!
>>
>>44671963
now as I said you can learn this even if your class doesn't get it for free. Except the Slan and Kyr method. Those you cannot learn no matter what, those are only taught for specific people and they can't train anyone else ever who isn't in the same class because reasons.
The book always goes great lengths justifying how this or that cannot happen because the people of the world would NEVER do that or some other bullshit. Sometimes it's very cringeworthy.

So for a start let's stick with the basic and master level of this.
At basic you can protect your mind against magical attacks (psy attacks counts here too) increase your stats temporary and a few other neat little tricks but only on yourself.
At master you can attack others can manipulate others, etc not just yourself.

How does this work?
well everyone has two kind of shields that protect their mind... except it's way more than two but you will see that.
There is the Astral Magic Resistance and the Mental Magic Resistance.
The Astral one is basically protecting your emotions the mental one protects your thoughts and stuff like that.

Now as a start everyone has a subconscious shield for both of these that is the over 10 part of their Astral and Willpower score

Then you can put up proper static shields that stays there until it's taken down one way or another. Those are for astral and mental too.

And you can put up dynamic shields too that will case to exist if you fall asleep, get unconscious etc.

it gets weirder soon
>>
File: Ynev[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Ynev[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x2750px
>>44672201
well there were two main designers who did most of the work on the word.
They both had their pet words that they used in AD&D which was their original, do not steal.
For this game they just put together the two, put a fuckhuge mountain between them and call it a day. The mountain allegedly is so huge that the highest peak is basically in space.

Also every important character in the world was one of the designers character in the past AD&D games
>>
>>44672285
>Also every important character in the world was one of the designers character in the past AD&D games
Oh joy, Faerun 2.0.
>>
>>44672285

'tis nothing new, simple Forgotten Realms
>>
>>44672218
To put up a static shield it takes a long time but it stays there, it's kind of simple. The psy points you spend on it can be regained, so basically you can have an astral and mental static shield as strong as your may psy points.

Dynamic shields while can always fail if you lose consciousness for even a split second also count into your actual psy points, so i you spend points on them you can't use it for anything else.

so your magic defense is basically this:
the part over 10 of your Astral or Willpower + the static shield + the dynamic shield
This is against any psy spell's or magic spell's strength +1d10
>>
>>44672444
>>44672460
Basically, yes, except squared.
>>
>>44672460
yeah but this characters are better at everything and can use stuff that normal player characters aren't allowed because they simply aren't good enough.
Also these characters o the designers are usually so much in the mary sue category that Gods frequently grants them favors and such
>>
>>44672471
okay, we get it. it was needlessly complicated. get to the interesting part!

more about the world.
>>
File: elminster.jpg (12KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
elminster.jpg
12KB, 178x283px
>>44672518

pic related laughs at them
>>
>>44672518
>Also these characters o the designers are usually so much in the mary sue category that Gods frequently grants them favors and such

so, just like in DnD
>>
>>44672554

the good old fighter/cleric/rogue/wizard/archmage

I'm surprised he left out druid and bard
>>
>>44672543
alright, skipping rules and more about the world then.

There are a fuckton of shit about that and sometimes even the "facts" go against each other.
There are obviously some EVIL countries, three to be specific
There is city-state of ADVENTURERS!
There are obviously elf country, orc country, dwarf country, etc.
When WoD hit the market in hungary and Vampire and Werewolf were kind of big here they quickly added two new races the Wier and the Khál, the not-vampires and not-werewolfs
The not-werewolfs have their own country too
>>
>>44672612
>There is city-state of ADVENTURERS!
this must be the dumbest shit I heard in a RPG
>>
>>44672612
evil countries? like Mordor or some shit?
>>
>>44672612
obviously every nation that since died out was way more powerful than anything that exists nowdays. As you go back in time the powerlevel climbs to more and more ridiculous levels.
There was an Aryan race of humans that counquered the northen part of the continent but dun goofed, exploded a small part of the country that became cursed and basically Assholia.
There were obviously over the top wizards that ruled the world and obviously demon-summoner-whatevers too.
Dragons, over the top evelves, not-cthulus, other dimension hopping things, you name them.
Whatever you can think up the setting has it but in an even more retarded way
>>
>>44672612
>There are obviously some EVIL countries, three to be specific

continue from here
>>
>>44672612
who runs the adventurer's city?
>>
>>44672693
>>44672728
The adventurer citystate was made by the super-aryians 6000 years ago after their original country fall. it's the oldest still existing city and the biggest. They throw in numbers that 12 million people on average, 1700 square kilometer, 172 km long wall around it which is 60-70 meter tall and some places 500 meter wide. Yes wide. Because the wall has it's own labyrinths and dungeons and obviously everyone forgot what lies there.
It is ruled by one prince who is basically the descendant of the super aryians

>>44672715
>>44672725
Like mordor but way worse. Well to be specific the worst one is Mordor on steroids.
But they went great deals to describe all three is so evil that they are basically double hells even at better times. Murder is totally okay and worshiping evil gods is mandatory, stuff like that

There is basically one on the North which is pretty big and also the descendants of the super aryians, with evil warlocks and witches and their evil god likes handicapped people and other weird shit.

The south has two evil countries but one of them is so evil that noone is allowed to run a game there and it's really bad, like cthulhu tier bad. So bad in fact that they made a version 2.0 where they worship the same VERY EVIL god but in a different way and you can play there
>>
File: Wiedzmin_gra_wyobrazni.jpg (56KB, 473x651px) Image search: [Google]
Wiedzmin_gra_wyobrazni.jpg
56KB, 473x651px
>>44671692
This thread makes me seriously sad that the Witcher RPG is NEVER getting an English translation.
>>
>>44672915
maybe you can translate it
>>
>>44672554
>>44672557
At least Ed fobbed his high-level characters off on geopolitics or counteracting each other to leave room for the characters to move.
>>
>>44672886
so this is a dnd clone with an even shittier system. what about characters? is this a class-based system? is it a straight dnd clone with the same adventuring classes?
>>
Can you scan this shit?
>>
>>44672915
I think CD Projekt Red is having one made by Green Ronin or FFG.
>>
>>44673008
class based but the whole system is completely fucked up. Magic is totally out of hand.
It has great ideas but every fucking time the implementations o those fucks the whole thing in the ass

>>44673024
there is a pdf version of it on the net although it's in hungarian.
http://szityu89.uw.hu/
here oyu can see some of the books that are scanned, although some of them are in docs instead of pdfs and missing parts
>>
>>44673024
>scan
isn't it in hungarian? what are you planning to do with it?
>>
>>44673024
I found 'Magus - Elso Tkonyv_Skorp.pdf', is this the edition being talked about, or another one?
>>
>>44672931
Sadly, I don't speak Polish and even if I did, these books are LOOOONG out of print. The only way I can think of to find them is to hop on a plane to Warsaw and spend a week digging through used bookstores.

There are no PDFs. I've looked.
>>
>>44673123
yep that's it although it has several versions becuase they fucked up a lot of things and went for reprinting
>>
>>44673082
I hope so.

I would Kickstar and pre-order the SHIT out of it.
>>
>>44673114
Learn Hungarian and play it, of course.

>>44673090
There's a couple other books here: http://gottacha.mindenkilapja.hu/html/18643931/render/szerepjatek-konyvek

And a thread that seems to be about making PDFs of MAGUS here: http://canadahun.com/temak/m-a-g-u-s-avagy-a-kalandorok-kronik%C3%A1i.30111
>>
>>44673281
>Learn Hungarian

Fool! Down that path lies madness.
>>
>>44673162
I have some of the Polish pdfs.

>>44673238
It's R Talsorian Games making the RPG for CDPR, I believe. Based off their Fuzion ruleset.
>>
>>44673303
'There are aliens among us, and they are called Hungarians.'
>>
>>44673336
Where's that quote from?
>>
>>44673311
Post please. I have only the core book and a halfway-completed translation. If I had more of the books, I might just go out and PAY someone to translate them.
>>
hunfag here. I played this shit when I was a teen. it was terrible, but it was all my friends would play until hungarian translations of VtM and SR3e hit the market.
there were a lot of novels set in the world though, some of them decent. the only good thing about it was that the designers went to ridiculous lengths into fleshing out the settings.
the world guide was like 500 pages of small print. there were a lot of great ideas, if you looked at some countries in isolation, but in the end it was a clusterfuck of different themes.
like, there were like six different pantheons of gods.

my main gripe with the system was that everyone was obsessed with playing the edgiest of characters.
like, there was this superbad nation of eldrich horror worshipping chaotic evil dudes (Kran), and they had the most feared assassin clan or some shit, and of course every fuckin' adventuring party had to have one of them.

you could just spot the That Guy based on that. and of course you could never have a functioning party, because your lawful good notChristian paladin couldn't get out of inn before getting into the fight with the chaotic evil assassin of Kran.
>>
Say, Hunfriends. What RPGs are available in Hungarian right now?

I'm curious if Savage Worlds is, because that would be a good system to run the game in instead and just use this setting.
>>
File: 563_projekt54.jpg (242KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
563_projekt54.jpg
242KB, 800x1142px
>>44673162
Its meh, I had a pdf somewhere.
>>
>>44673281
>Learn Hungarian and play it, of course.
not gonna happen in the next decade

Anyway here is a little help
The very first corebook, first edition come out in '93
then the "Első Törvénykönyv" is basically a revised edition of that, cover seen on OP pic, it came out in '97
Then in '99 they made the "Új Tekercsek" which was an even bigger clusterfuck
then in 2004 they made a d20 system corebook because until then it used a d100 system. This was so big failure that most people doesn't want to admit that it ever existed
Then they made another new corebook "Új törvénykönyv" in 2007, went back to the d100 system, it wasn't that great either still lot of clusterfuck.
Then probably they made another one in the past years I no longer follow it.

Anyway these are only the core books that cannot be used together, all of them contradicts each other (and themselves too) all o them starts from zero

There are also various other addon books and supplements.
>>
>>44673493
the setting is also shit. But nowdays thanks to the internet everything is "available"
Game stores are few and far between, we doesn't really have a culture for it. I mean it's still eastern europe
>>
>>44673442
to this day I'm pretty sure who takes MAGUS seriously and honestly thinks it has no problem whatsoever is a THAT guy.
If someone doesn't want to play with anything but MAGUS that's a sure way to tell that he is an edgelord
>>
File: Karta Postaci.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Karta Postaci.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>44673360
Fermi. It was his response to being asked if extraterrestrial life existed.

>>44673361
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1452385710
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1452385911
>>
>>44673493
I know someone who owns the Deluxe SW book, but I don't know if he bought it here or ordered it.

D&D and Shadowrun books are available, as are Warhammer stuffs. Not sure what else, I use PDFs/online resources when I can.
>>
>>44673509
Hungarian Wikipedia page: https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.A.G.U.S.

It's got a book list.
>>
>>44673493
just use some D20 system and refluff the spell lists.

>Savage Worlds
doubtful. you'll only find the mainstream ones.
maybe look around the hungarian RPG forums. they sometimes translate stuff like Dungeon World, but in my experience, the hungarian RPG community is full of plebs, and the worst kind at that.
>>
>>44673656
I'm pretty sure it's not a full list, there were a fuckton of different reprint versions (because some books were missing more than a few tables when they were first printed. Or the d20 system were missing the whole table of content with some other important stuff too)
but it's a good start
>>
>>44673698
>just use some D20 system and refluff the spell lists.
the thing is the magic system is totally incompatible with any other system
>>
>>44673712
>the d20 system were missing the whole table of content
Just like a White Wolf book! WW books tended to have the ToC somewhere in the middle, so it's actually worse.
>>
>>44673753
yeah but it was as big as three other WW book together.

>>44673281
sadly that link has the shit scan from the summarium. I'm not even sure if there is a full scan of the summarium anywhere on the internet.
Although I have one back at my old place somewhere if it wasn't thrown out.
That was the good shit, things written in it were so ridiculous that you simply cannot read it straight faced. Like an eternal dick-contest
>>
>>44673742
At least mosaic magic, the rest is pretty simple mana-point system... mostly.
>>
>>44673742
yeah, that's what I said, you should refluff it.
or just use the one in Első Törvénykönyv. apart from the wizards' method, it's not that bad as everyone says.
you should probably ignore psy altogether. only a handful of classes should ever have anything do with that, and it can be refluffed as daily-use powers.
>>
>>44673829
>mostly
yeah it's mostly simple. Except when it's not. And lets face it magus doesn't have a rule system, it has an exception system
>>
>>44673842
>you should probably ignore psy altogether. only a handful of classes should ever have anything do with that, and it can be refluffed as daily-use powers.
this will invalidate at least 4 classes. Which isn't a bad thing, but still
>>
Found thins link for 2E/Uj whatnot: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AAmqYaDooHBZqvs&id=74451f9caea408d8%21481&cid=74451F9CAEA408D8
>>
one day I'll play a campaign out of nostalgia, set in Toron, with toronian characters only, with a sufficiently mature gaming group. and I'm gonna have fun.
then I'm gonna forgot about the whole thing, and it will be for the best.
>>
>>44673897
>this will invalidate at least 4 classes.
what classes?
>>
>>44673940
>set in Toron
alright
>with toronian characters only
could work with some restrictions
>with a sufficiently mature gaming group
I don't see how can you find one that is also wants to play this but maybe there is one
>and I'm gonna have fun
nope. Not gonna happen. you will have FUN not fun.
>>
fellow hunfriends - out of curiosity, where are you based?
I didn't expect /tg/ to have anyone from around here at this time of night
>>
>>44674020
Budapest, Csepel.

Watching AGDQ2016.... who am I kidding, I'd probably be up doing something anyway.
>>
>>44673969
harcművés and kardművész heavily depends on psy and you would have to tweak the fuck ot of them to make it usable with daily-use powers as they were intended (although that's because the way they were intended was retarded to begin with)

I'm also sure that it will fuck over every caster plus in some way the headhunter. But fuck the headhunter. good riddance
>>
>>44674004
>>with a sufficiently mature gaming group
>I don't see how can you find one that is also wants to play this but maybe there is one
you are absolutely right. I wouldn't want to play it either. but sometimes I entertain the idea.
maybe Toron was the only genuinely interesting place in the setting. it had potential.
>>
>>44674020
Budapest
Why wouldn't we be here? It's not like anyone on /tg/ has a life
>>
>>44674073
>headhunters
I never really understood why they chose to call them headhunters instead of assassins to be honest.
>>
>>44674099
nah, it was the shittiest place. Mostly because half of the writers fapped to toron constantly, non-stop, 24/7 to a point where you can make a more viable campaign in Krán simply because of the fact that there isn't an avalanche of retardness written about it only a few books
>>
>>44674020
>Why wouldn't we be here? It's not like anyone on /tg/ has a life
well, I'm doing night shift and I got time to kill.
>>
>>44674140
because the designers are clincially retarded, that's why. The special, artsy kind of retarded. Have you read the novels? They can't write a sentence without putting an adjective after every word and sometimes that includes the adjectives as well and we get and endless loop
>>
>>44674226
that doesn't really count as life
>>
>>44673910
finally it's loaded, it's the 2007 version allegedly with less clusterfuck. I would say it just have different clusterfucks
>>
>>44674172
>nah, it was the shittiest place. Mostly because half of the writers fapped to toron constantly, non-stop, 24/7 to a point where you can make a more viable campaign in Krán simply because of the fact that there isn't an avalanche of retardness written about it only a few books

heh, might be so. I didn't really did that deep. I heard they released a splatbook centered about Toron and thought 'what the hell', mite b cool.

>because the designers are clincially retarded, that's why. The special, artsy kind of retarded. Have you read the novels? They can't write a sentence without putting an adjective after every word and sometimes that includes the adjectives as well and we get and endless loop
I read some novels, and that's on point. I went and purchased some old favorites I read as a teen, and fuck I couldn't read a page without cringing.
>>
>>44674281
It's also a really nice scan.
>>
>>44674247
>that doesn't really count as life
never said it does. more like a justification as to why I am on /tg/ at this time.

if it wasn't so I'd probably find better things to do than remembrancing about the shittiest RPG I ever had the misfortune to play.
>>
>>44674336
that's the thing. You can only enjoy MAGUS while you are a teen and you have no sense of right or wrong. In the age where everyone tries to be as edgy as it is possible. Then if everything works out fine you grow up and try to forget all that stuff.

Some people doesn't grow up and still think that MAGUS is the shit and they judge every RPG on this one simple method: Is it MAGUS? if not then it's shit
>>
>>44674336
>I went and purchased some old favorites I read as a teen, and fuck I couldn't read a page without cringing.
This happened to me when I tried to read the old HKK/TF novels.

Holy shit, they are baaaaaad.

Fuck, HKKs shittiness probably deserves a thread as much as M* does.
>>
>>44674434
>Some people doesn't grow up and still think that MAGUS is the shit and they judge every RPG on this one simple method: Is it MAGUS? if not then it's shit

I know way too many people like this. probably the reason I don't play RPGs anymore.
>>
>>44674465
you mean the card game or... god forbid... the letter game?
>>
>>44674521
sadly M* shaped the local RPG community into shit. It got too widespread and people never questioned the shitness of it. So most roleplayers here have broken ideas about rpgs
>>
>>44674465
>This happened to me when I tried to read the old HKK/TF novels.

I actually forgot there were TF novels. oh god! they were their own league of bad.

well, at least their card game was okay. I still have one of my old decks in a drawer.
I ran into the designers in a con a couple years ago, and checked out the new edition. that turned to shit as well.
>>
>>44674522
TF is the PBM (play by mail) game, HKK is the card game.

I haven't played TF so I can't comment on how shitty it is, but HKK is a testament to both greed an gullibility.

>>44674560
And even worse, the people who resisted M* did so either because they are die-hard AD&D grognards (which I can kinda respect), or VtM fans.

>>44674611
More like you notice how shit it is now. If you ever went serious tourneys, you'd have known that already.
>>
>>44674560
that actually tells a lot about the country. most people are narrow minded as fuck, add to that the aversion to learning languages and getting on with the times.
I honestly still have no idea what most Hungarians use the internet for, seeing how most of them don't even understand english.
>>
>>44674649
>or VtM fans.
still not as bad as M* fans.
I mean I can at least understand VtM fans. They are closet goths (or real ones) and they rarely try to validate their opinions and tell everyone ever that VtM is the best game ever for EVERYTHING.
>>
>>44674737
Some nWoD fans do that.
>>
>>44674717
take a look at mindmeghalunk.com and you will understand.

Also circlejerking may or maynot on facebook
>>
>>44674763
nWoD doesn't count. too new to have any serious fans
>>
so what do you guys play? obviously not VtM or M*

I don't play RPGs anymore, but back then we had a gaming group that was always running freeforms or some half-baked homebrews.
I migrated to wargames after I moved to SFV. nowadays I only play warmahordes - like one game every six months.
>>
>>44674808
>too new
The nWoD core rulebook is nearly 12 years old, how long does it take things to filter through to Hungary?
>>
>>44674962
I mostly larp.

But sometimes I play Diaspora and a few months ago I finally had time to play Delta Green once. But usually I don't have time for tabletops anymore

>>44674973
let's just say that a lot of VtM players still don't know that there is nWoD. I'm not sure if it's translated or not
>>
>>44674962
Right now got a D&D 5e group, we play side games (2 sessions of SR5 and Dungeon Crawl Classics so far) when opportunity presents itself.

Also played in a PF group, I DM'd a few games for them (Worlds in Peril, 4e, was about to DM Strike!) but I'm pretty sure that one's going to die/is already dead basically. I don't mind it that much, they don't click with me as well as the 5e group. Once this PF group dissolves, I'll probably try to find a group to DM/play in to fill the hole.
>>
>>44675027
>Delta Green
The new system, or the CoC one?
>>
>>44674973
>The nWoD core rulebook is nearly 12 years old, how long does it take things to filter through to Hungary?
well, it depends on the market entirely. since MAGUS was dominating the market back then, the publishers never got around translating anything new that wasn't a guaranteed sell.
I have no idea if nWoD was ever released in hungarian. some books were sold in english, but since it's the country of ass-backwards pleb, english books don't really sell.
>>
>>44675094
we tried out the new system but with an old module
>>
>>44673609
Thanks Friend, I'd been looking for the Bialy Wilks for a while.
>>
>>44673698
So basically just like the US community.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.