[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The lesser evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: what the hell am i reading.webm (240KB, 364x540px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell am i reading.webm
240KB, 364x540px
What do you think its better?

Leave the goblin tribes alone and fight them back whenever they invade. This will, when considering all the casualties on both sides for hundreds or thousands of years to come, lead to maybe millions of deaths

The answer is genocide! The only good goblin is a dead goblin. A few dozen thousands goblins dead and gone. No more problems

Kill the adults, take the children and raise them as members of our society. Will cause lots of problems at first
>>
>>44655797
Killing off the adults and Raising the Children as Shock troopers Would be best I think
>>
>>44655967
No, the USA did something kind of similar and it didn't work out. Best to just kill them all to the last man, woman, and child.
>>
File: tsundere shark.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
tsundere shark.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>44656145
>USA did something kind of similar and it didn't work out

This one made me laugh
>>
>>44655797
>Unite goblin tribes by force
>Through my reign switch goblin society's values
>Go down into history as a ruthless tyrant, who, nevertheless, turned goblins into a prosperous and (moderately) peaceful race

LN is best N
>>
>>44656327
So the 1st emperor of china/Oda Nobunaga route
>>
File: moonman.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>44655797
>The answer is genocide! The only good goblin is a dead goblin.
Moonman, Moonman, can't you see, orcs and goblins need to hang from trees!
>>
>>44656352
>First emperor of China
This actually fits perfectly.
>>
>>44656352
>Go down into history as a ruthless tyrant, who, nevertheless, turned goblins into a prosperous and (moderately) peaceful race

Nobunaga didn't do that tho
>>
>>44656451
And I just love your lawful evil ways. We need to make the elves all pay.
>>
>>44656547
>>44656352
I just want to say that if Nobunaga managed to unify the country, its very likely that he would go ahead with warfare in Korea much like Toyotomi.
>>
>>44656451
Green lives don't matter.
>>
>>44655797
Just build a big wall
>>
>>44656998
That didn't work on China, That didn't work on France.
It's not going to work here.
>>
>>44656998
With Goblin Labor
>>
>>44657100
If we're going for a Dark Lord route this actually makes sense.
>>44655797
The solution here is to hire a tribe of Ogres, who's natural prey is Goblins, to take care of the problem for us. Ogres can be paid in Potatoes and old Ale and we get rid of our Goblin infestation. Flawless!
>>
>>44658795
And when wintertime rolls around, the Ogres simply freeze to death
>>
>>44657100
Read
>>44656145
>>
>>44655967
Yeah, giving the children a reason to hate your entire race and then train them as warriors does seem like a good plan.
>>
>>44655797

You should kill the adults, sterilize the females and the children. That way, your hands remain relatively clean. Like, if you really want to take them in, make it so that the only way they can be trusted with good jobs in society is chemical sterilization.

All the males will be killed off in the big war, of course. But you have to stop them from breeding.
>>
File: lawful good is not lawful nice.jpg (2MB, 643x7986px) Image search: [Google]
lawful good is not lawful nice.jpg
2MB, 643x7986px
>>44655797
>The answer is genocide! The only good goblin is a dead goblin. A few dozen thousands goblins dead and gone. No more problems

This one.

Literally any other answer is valuing the lives of savages above the lives of our own people.

>"B-BUT DAS LAWFUL EBUL"

No. No it is not. What is evil is allowing my people to suffer and even die merely to suit the whims of foreigners. I am not beholden to those who would war on my brothers and sisters.
>>
>>44656327

>This

If they're sentient, intelligent but backwards. Then i falls to someone with vision to make them something more. Heil Gob-Reich!
>>
File: KnightFullplateEvil11.jpg (154KB, 725x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KnightFullplateEvil11.jpg
154KB, 725x1000px
>>44655797
>Kill the adults, take the children and raise them as members of our society. Will cause lots of problems at first
They will eventually learn of the fate that befell their fathers and resent us for what we did.

The only thing we can do... is put all the goblins to the sword.
>>
File: shalelu_andosana.jpg (83KB, 703x788px) Image search: [Google]
shalelu_andosana.jpg
83KB, 703x788px
>>44655797

I like your style OP.
>>
>>44655797
By this logic, the elves/dwarves or whatever older race was there before humans, should have wiped the humans out as well.
Save billions of trees, trillions of animals, and ozone.
>>
>>44659467
Problem takes care of itself and then we have all that delicious Ogre meat to last us the winter.
>>
>The answer is genocide! The only good goblin is a dead goblin. A few dozen thousands goblins dead and gone. No more problems

Great idea.

>Kill the adults, take the children and raise them as members of our society. Will cause lots of problems at first

Terrible idea.
>>
>>44655797
/pol/ pls go
>>
What about using the Goblins to engage in a proxy war with a rival kingdom?
>>
>>44655797
who is this semen slurper
image search doesn't seem to work for webms
>>
>>44655797
Try diplomacy first, make it perfectly clear if they continue their aggression they will be met with scorched earth tactics that will destroy them utterly and we will not rest until they are wiped out if they choose this path. If a band is caught attacking, capture them and brutally torture them. Send the broken husks back with a final warning. If they continue after that, scourge and purge.
>>
>>44670896
This. Though they probably wouldn't listen, diplomacy always is a first option.
Second option, of course, is a genocide.
>>
>>44664438
>going to the trouble to use block quotes
>not indenting different lines of dialogue
what the fuck
>>
>>44670604
I believe she's called Hamilton, from the famed Gate anime.
>>
>>44670604
Ah, yes.

http://gate-thus-the-jsdf-fought-there.wikia.com/wiki/Hamilton_Uno_Ror
Found her. Have fun
>>
>genocide
Wouldn't it be both less effort and more profitable to subjugate them instead?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.