[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were-Civ Quest Part:2 Danger Close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 10

File: Born to be Wild.jpg (78KB, 900x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Born to be Wild.jpg
78KB, 900x1191px
Waking up, early again your pack still slumbers. The forest around you is quiet save for the wind in thr treetops. You take a moment to reflect on your situation. You woke up in a cold wood, you wernt alone though, dozens of other found themselves the same way. From what you can smell and feel, they are all like you. Cursed with beasthood burning in your body, the ravaging hunger gnawing at your stomach.

But at least you are making a home here, some of your pack spent a good portion of their days digging through the frozen ground to make the beginnings of your den. While others explored to the east, finding a small lake and river teeming with fish. The scent of blood leaks from your food stores, the still half butchered bear carcass Horl brought back will probably this morning’s meal. Suddenly you remember, and your eyes flick wide open. Something was watching you, pale eyes and white skin, across the clearing.
Nothing is there but trees and sunlight.

Your pack wakes, wild and energetic; ready to take on the day. Welcome back to Were-Civ!

>Will wait a few minutes for players to show up, if we dont get a few players Ill call it for the night and try again tomorrow/monday!
>>
>>44634493
make a politically incorrect civ and I will advertise on /pol and get us a good amount of players.

On topic, the young bastard of the pack leader goes out hunting until he hears the call to come back to the tribe lair.
>>
File: Local Map.png (108KB, 621x379px) Image search: [Google]
Local Map.png
108KB, 621x379px
>>44634493
Current Season: Spring
Temperature: Cold
Population: 23 "Humans"
Food: 8 turns
Livestock: None
Structures: Small Den
Unlocked tech : None
Weapons:Tooth and Claw
Stockpile: Nothing

Current Tribe info and updated map
>>
>>44634542
I vote for sending out search pairs in all directions and find tools or pack animals.
>>
>>44634529
Welcome!
>>44634574
Im good with that, lets give it a few mins for more people to show up (if any) then we can get to it!
>>
break up the tribe into two teams

12 will go out hunting. For anything, event humans.
11 will stay behind and do some work on cutting wood and working on the den. We need to get a stock pile of wood ready for winter.
>>
>>44634620
Welcome back Nastu! Good to see ya again
>>
>>44634643
Its good to be here.

Lets kill some two legs and have feast!
>>
This seems intresting. Mind me asking where is the previous thread though

Also
>>44634620
Supporting this
>>
>>44634751
I dont actually know how to get old threads. This Civ is about the only thing Ive done on chan.
3 players is enough for me!

Writing!
>>
I've played something similiar to this a while ago, but I'm not sure how this here works

Would you mind introducing me?
>>
>>44634781
Not sure either but i do know it has to be archived (and idk how to do that )
>>
>>44634529
We don't want those players though. You might as well be advertising on /b/.
>>
With the pack waking and the incomplete den being emptied of its sleeping members the grounds are soon flooded with activity. Horl is already gathering the more adventurous members about him, His missing hand seeming more like a trophy than a grievous wound. He looks to you from across the grove, waiting for your signal.

Grissa One-Eyed is waiting for you close to your pine tree, clearly wanting an audience with you. Pulling away from the clinging embrace of your sappy nest you stand out in the freezing air. Its much colder today than the last.

Food: 8 turns
Stockpile:

Current Actions: 1 Actions Per Turns
>A. Scout(Which direction?)
>B. Gather Trade Good (What from Where?)
>C. (Locked)
>D. Build Structure Deeper Den (4 turns) (1d6 for really basic, 2d6 for anything more)
>E. Research Technology Better Tools (5 turns) (Takes 1d6+1 actions over time)
>F. Research Magic (Locked)
>G. Engage in Diplomacy (locked)
>H. Other (You can spend an action point to boost the progress of a structure/technology research)

Roll a d100 for each action you choose First to 3 will be used
>>
>>44634831
fair enuf

>>44634893
E
may as well go with researching technology we will then have three turns to use our tools to chop some trees down, hunt a bit, and start some sort of subsistence agri.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>44634893
>>A. Scout south
>>
>>44634961
I can support this
>>
>>44634961
(1d100)
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>44634961

Yeah, sounds good.
>>
>>44634995
>>44634961
>>44635021
>Boost research
Writing!
>>
You sit down beside a few of your pack while the continue to try to bind sharp tools soundly to sticks. Their progress is coming along… Slowly. Their knots look good but after a few swings the binding comes loose and the stone flies off wildly. You try and remember how this is supposed to go, taking up some thin strips of rabbit skin and a sharp stone you fiddle with it for a bit before something just kind of, clicks.

A few wraps and taps later and you have a firmly bound hand axe. Its blade is sharp enough to cut raw meat well enough even if the weight is a little cumbersome. You show the others what you did and how you did it and they take up the process swiftly. They are still getting the hang of it but you know they’ll have it done by nightfall. (Research boosted by 3 turns)

When you get up to leave the group you see Grissa again, waiting for you. “I need to have a word, something is following us.” She says a little too loud, a few of the researchers turn to look at you two.

>Ignore Her
>Speak to her but away from the others
>Speak to her plainly, the others should know youre being followed
>Assert dominance.
>Other
>>
>>44635189
Speak in private, then assert dominance.
>>
>>44635189
Speak to her away from the others.
>>
>>44635189
>Speak to her but away from the others
>>
>>44635248
Speak to her in private
>>
>>44635234
>>44635235
>>44635248
>>44635280
Private time!
>>44635234
Last time we asserted dominance we killed someone.

>writing
>>
>>44635304
walking dog.

>implying assertation of dominance is bad.
>>
You raise your hand in a call for silence and she purses her lips. Her eye has healed over well, the scaring is bad over the left side of her face but there is little doubt she was quite the looker when she was whole. It looks like she is trying to get her mousey brown hair to cover the wound, it isn’t working well.

“If youd like to speak, lets do it in private.” You say quietly, your hand still raised before you. “I don’t want to cause a stir, enough of them are scared as is.” She looks like she might pipe up again but stops herself, perhaps remembering what happened to the fool? She nods, letting you lead the way.

Not far away from the pack, behind a cluster of young saplings you stop and turn to her. Tilting your head while you wait for her to speak. She gnaws on her lip a moment and looks out into the woods around you. “So you know then? That something has been following us?” You nod and tell her you’ve seen it three times now, and Horl has seen it at least once himself. “We cant let something like that just BE around us! What if its dangerous? What if its hunting us?”

>Tell her youll set up a search crew
>Tell her it might be nothing, try and calm the mage
>Silence her, tell youll take care of it
>Other
>>
>>44635466
>other
>believe her and call the tribe to gather their things and gap it, maybe to the coastline.

Then we also have another food source close by and sand and stuff. Also chance at a navy lol.
>>
>>44635466
Other we're going to leave a message that will ask them to state their intentions one message for war another for peace. Also name for the leader idea is Keis Hammer breaker
>>
>>44635500
Thing is we are being followed. Weve seen it a few times.

>>44635466
Lets Scout more, we havnt seen jack shit of this area. I vote south.
>>
>>44635507
Couldnt they just say peace anyway? Sneaky anything would if they wanted war.
>>

I was thinking like Indrik said but what are the odds of it even responding? At least this way we scout out more of the surrounding forest.
>>
>>44635526
Set up a search crew.
>>
>>44635560
>>44635526
>>44635577
>>44635577
Send out a search party,
Any prefference on direction?
>North
>South
>East
>West

Ill start writing in the meantime.
>>
>>44635557
The idea is if they don't respond then we know they're waiting on us to respond and if they do respond with peace then we know not to fear them as much as we do and can hopefully slowly bring them into the pack to add to our number and strength.
>>
>>44635605
what if they cant read?
What if they answer "War" and people start going missing?
Its too open, I dont like it.
>>44635595
I still say South!
>>
>>44635653
Simple we use symbols a flower for peace our axe for war see which one they take we get our answer
>>
>>44635595
South. Try to follow the river. I bet there's something, maybe even a clue to the thing stalking us, at the source.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

Get wood stock piled
>>
>>44635679
Well I guess actually it'd probably be the mouth. The sentiment's still the same though.
>>
“I understand your concern, Ill have Horl gather some packmates and go out on a search party. Even if they don’t find whatever it is, at least we will know more about our new home?” Grissa seems content with this course.

“But if they don’t find anything I wanna send a message.” She says before turning around and heading back to the work crews.

Horl is more than happy to take up your little “Scout Party”. Gathering 6 others with him and heading out into the wilds to the south. In the meantime you turn back to the remains of your pack. Your Researchers bark in excitement, a few of them running over to you with newly forged axes in their hands. “We did it, they hold!” One shouts, swinging the heavy looking axe into the side of a tall tree. It bites shallowly but cuts in regardless. When he yanks it free the blade stays firmly in place. They all beam with pride.
>Research Finished (Stone Tools)

Food: 7 turns
Stockpile:

Current Actions: 2 Actions Per Turns
>C. (Locked)
>D. Build Structure Deeper Den (3 turns) (1d6 for really basic, 2d6 for anything more)
>E. Research Technology Better Tools (Takes 1d6+1 actions over time)
>H. Other (You can spend an action point to boost the progress of a structure/technology research)

>>
>>44635822
Research leather armor
>>
>>44635822
Are we carnivores or omnivores?

dropped your trip
>>
>>44635860
Id say we are omni with a heavy preference to meat.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>44635860
Good question. We could be starting a farm. We're only half wolf.

>>44635844
Second this
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>44635880
Search for mushrooms, berries, fruit, grubs, etc
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>44635893
What do you propose we farm? Lets find something we can grow first.
>>44635903
backing the 99
>>
File: obby.jpg (8KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
obby.jpg
8KB, 177x278px
>>44635903
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>44635822
>>
File: RS3TPj5.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
RS3TPj5.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>44635893
>>44635903
>>44635935
Tripple doubles! Fancy. Ill have to write something special
>>
You disperse a large portion of the pack, sending them into the wilds to find something worth eating. It takes until almost nightfall but a trio of your pack return heavily laden with big orange globes. They place them down in front of you and you instantly know what they are. Huge, ripe pumpkins. “We found them growing underneath some trees, thought theyd make for some good eats.” One of them says, dropping down his own heavy gourd in front of you. “Sadly this is all there was. We will keep our eyes out for any more.” (Pumpkin Seeds Found) (Food+3)

Horl returns to the grounds with his followers just before nightfall sporting a new woven basket. He tells stories of what they saw to the south. Little is of note save for when he tells of a thick bog to the east. He pauses in his tales, setting down his bag before him and smiles out to the others. Reaching his hand inside he pulls out a fist-sized green sphere. “Lookie what I found!” He says, tossing one to a random packmate. They snatch it out of the air and sniff it.

“Apples! A whole bloody grove of um! Be careful tho, theyre tough buggers.” (Food +1) (Apple Grove Found)

Night falls in, you see a few snowflakes filter in from the treetops. Soon true winter will be upon you.

1 Night action

>C. (Locked)
>D. Build Structure Deeper Den (2 turns) (1d6 for really basic, 2d6 for anything more)
>E. Research Technology (Takes 1d6+1 actions over time)

>>
File: Local Map.png (141KB, 586x459px) Image search: [Google]
Local Map.png
141KB, 586x459px
>>44636149
Forgot the pic!
>>
>>44636149
Guard the camp
>>
File: you dont know.png (447KB, 446x547px) Image search: [Google]
you dont know.png
447KB, 446x547px
Rolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d6)

>>44636149
Deeper den.
WINTER IS COMING
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>44636149
Stockpile wood for fires and supplies
>>
Rolled (1d00)

>>44636149
Make some traps. Lets gib this sneaky fucker
>>44636232
We are making a deeper den
>>
Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d6)

>>44636166
>>44636185
Build a deeper den
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>44636259
>>44636232
We are digging a deeper den! 2 turns left thats like 1 day!

>>44636250
lemme try that again
>>
>>44636277
How about we not antagonize the nice beings that are able to outsneak us huh?
>>
>>44636293
Good point. Ill change my vote from
>>44636277
to
>>44636185
Lets be safe.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>44636313
>>44636185
>>44636149
Changing it back to guarding the camp
>>
Okay so
>>44636277
>>44636185
To guard the camp and
>>44636232
>>44636259
To dig a deeper den? We are digging a deeper den tho. So Ill ask yall to wait til thats finished before starting to build something more.

Wanna change your votes?

if not itll be
>Guard the camp
since its the only valid vote
>>
>>44636149
deeper den.

Roll (1d100)
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>44636346
Gather lumber
>>
>>44636384
We can't speed it up, chucklefuck
>>
>>44636346
Guard the den it is!
At least we will have some more internal tribe action!
>writing
>>
>>44636413
I know, i posted at same time as OP did.
>>
oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize.

uh

guard then.
>>
>>44636454
Its cool man, it happens.
>>
>>44636469
>sniffs butt and covers your tree with my piss.

DOMINATION

Are there any palm trees? because my kaptcha said so.
>>
File: 1451784123726.jpg (23KB, 356x227px) Image search: [Google]
1451784123726.jpg
23KB, 356x227px
>>44636492
>>
You post a few sentries to watch over the pack for tonight. They begrudging take up the task until you offer them an extra serving of meat and pumpkin.

AS the night draws on the pack settles around Grissa’s fire and talk amongst themselves. You settle in comfortably into your sappy perch to watch them. Even in the darkness of night you can see your sentries stalking amongst the trees. It doesn’t take long before Horl takes his leave from the group and comes to you. “Im sorry I didn’t offer you more than an apple earlier. Perhaps youd be interested in hearing about the little white people I saw washing clothes in the river?” He smiles, noting the interest in your eyes and sits down on a stone. “There wernt but four of ‘um but I saw ‘um clear as day, washing their green shirts in the icy waters.” He picks at the sliver of fatty meat he brought with him, waving it in the air in little circles. “I dare’nt make a move les’ they see me and dart for the trees but they are there. And if they were washin’ clothes there must be more of um.” He flashes a wolfish grin and gets up to leave “They aren’t madness.” He says, reaching into his grass bag and pulling out a thin piece of green cloth, tossing it down to you. “Theyre real.” He turns and heads back to the pack, clapping a pair of smaller pack-mates across their backs, almost bowling them over and laughing at something someone said.

(Cont)
>>
>>44636583
Give the cloth to trusted hunters to sniff for their scent and track down their settlement. See if we can make peace and bring them into the pack.
>>
>>44636583
>Indrik

After some time a shifty-eye packmate makes his way up to your tree, sitting down on the same rock previously occupied. “Horl told me to come to you if I knew anything of note and well, you and I have never spoke. My name’s Indrik, I used to be a smith’s apprentice back at home and… I think I could be of help next time we wanna you know, make something?” You recognize him as someone from the work crew, his torn nails and scabbed fingertips showing his hard work digging out the den. “I don’t think Im being of much use down there digging out dirt, ya know?” He nervously looks around his shoulders, flicking a stray hair from his eyes. You nod, assuring him that youll call upon him if you need him and he smiles, shivers and heads back to the fire. (Indrik unlocked, research will take 1 less turn so long as he is available)

After a few more hours of revelry your pack falls to sleep. You can still see your sentries dutifully patrolling in the darkness. No faces tonight. Thank God.

(One more cont)
>>
>>44636672

Morning comes too soon and far, far too cold. Sometime during the night it snowed. Less than a food of flat-white covers everything. Your breath comes out in wispy breaths of steam. Your pack seems to have piled tightly into the den behind the burnt out fire.

Temperature: Freezing
Food: 9 turns
Stockpile: Pumpkin Seeds

>C. (Locked)
>D. Build Structure Deeper Den (1 turns) (1d6 for really basic, 2d6 for anything more)

>>
Rolled 45, 57 = 102 (2d100)

>>44636702
Gather Lumber

Hunt for skins to make clothing
>>
Rolled 90, 36 = 126 (2d100)

>>44636719
Supporting
We might need to research how to make clothes.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

Gather wood. Lots of it.
>>
>>44636702
we unlocked stone tools before that you forgot to put in. Otherwise the story telling is pretty good, much more indepth than I was expecting.

dice+1d100

>>44636719
supporting

Research after or as well if possible.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>44636775
>>
>>44636719
>>44636754
>>44636766
>>44636775
Writing!
>>44636775
put your rolls on the Options section Dice+d100 is the normal one for me
Shit youre right, fixed that
>>
>>44636797
also is there a benefit to saying the female to male werewolf ratio?
>>
>>44636842
Not really.
>>
Its time to take steps against the coming winter. With your newly made stone tools you send your people to gather lumber and hunt for meat. Horl is quick to take up an axe meant for someone with 2 hands and taking to the woods to hunt with a loud whoop. The other hunters are far behind him, crude spears and knives in hand.

Meanwhile the others take up their axes and begin to fell some of the smaller trees. Its slow work but soon you can hear trees falling. Not long after the saplings are dragged into the pack’s clearing to be cut into pieces, the smaller twigs and branches are piled tall beside the Den while the bigger chunks are separated and stacked neatly a bit away. The workers are being lead by a young woman, her bright red hair standing out against the white snow. She leads the crews well, keeping an eye on every group at once and even separates a quarreling pair before blood can be spilt, kicking them back to work. (Lumber +12)

The sun begins to set and Horl returns, bloody axe in hand, his hair is matted to his head and his breath is coming in ragged pulls, he is alone. “Something is coming!” He shouts. Just before a loud keening noise screams out through the crisp air.

(Cont)
>>
From the tree line a glimps of something can be seen, it looks to be the size of a small house. Pulling itself along on a dozen flailing arms. Horl turns, axe gripped by white knuckles. “Its too late.” He says, standing stone as the thing drags itself into the light.

It’s a monster. A mess of rolling eyes and snapping jaws that chitter and speak without stopping its body is an undefinable mass of green tissue. A dozen roiling arms smash into the ground, pulling towards your work crews who are stepping back from it. Grissa doesn’t wait a second longer, gritting her teeth and throwing her hands up towards the flailing beast. You can hear her scream for a moment before a blade of fire erupts from beneath The Green. Its wailing increases and its many eyes turn towards the young mage. And you.

>Charge it with Horl
>Order your pack to attack
>Have Grissa keep its attention and run
>Have Grissa keep its attention with Horl as her guard, rally the pack
>Other
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>44637088
>Have Grissa keep its attention with Horl as her guard, rally the pack

The Green never sleep forever
>>
File: OH FUCK.jpg (42KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
OH FUCK.jpg
42KB, 498x500px
>>44637088
The forth one.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>44637115
Forgot to roll
>>
>>44637088
Fight the demons. There is no place for them in this brave new world!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>44637113
Seconded
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>44637088
delay tactics.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>44637113

Supporting
>>
>>44637138
Fuck again!
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44637137
>>
>>44637148
>8

oh fug :DDDDDD seriously though goddammit
>>
>>44637113
>>44637115
>>44637138
>>44637148
>>44637138
Please roll dice+3d100
first 3 will be used
>>
>>44637088
The Green hungers
The Green persists
The Green has eaten Giants in the frozen wastes
The Green has eaten Lizards in sunny jungles
The Green is forever
>>
Rolled 46, 44, 94 = 184 (3d100)

>>44637163
>>
Rolled 64, 55, 36 = 155 (3d100)

>>44637163
>>
Rolled 72, 24, 73 = 169 (3d100)

>>44637163
Dice don't fucking bullshit me this time!
>>
File: one shot.jpg (65KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
one shot.jpg
65KB, 500x508px
Oh mighty Emperor of Mankind, please grant me a sick roll
>>
Rolled 99, 56, 94 = 249 (3d100)

>>44637190
what the shit why didn't it roll
>>
>>44637177
>>44637181
>>44637182
Here we go! First combat boys!
>>
>>44637190
Natsu roll
>>
oh what hells await us.
>>
>>44637291
The only hell awaiting anyone is the hell we make for our enemies.
>>
You reach forward and grab Horl’s shoulder, straining your voice to be heard over the roar. “Protect Grissa! I will not leave you long.” Horl’s face is pale, beading with sweat and you can feel his body trembling but he nods, hefting his axe to his shoulder.

You turn to Grissa, ready to tell her what to do but she steps past you, her mouth wide in a wordless scream against the howling beast. More fire erupts before her, rolling towards the beast in great flaming wheels. The Green bats away several of these, the blames burning out before reaching its body but one rolls directly into a gaping maw, bursting into a blaze. The Green flails weakly against the fire a moment before charging the pair.

You don’t have time to wait and watch, instead you run towards your pack. Already the redhead is yelling at them to pick up and fight, her back to you. You rush past her and slap the first pack-mate you reach across the face, snapping him out of his stupor. “Gather your axes you pathetic dogs! Look to your brother and sister! Do they cower before such a thing?” You turn to point and for a moment you doubt your plan.

Horl is kneeling, his axe broken in his fist and his chest a mess of blood. Behind him Grissa holds her trembling arms high over her head, her face clearly showing great strain and tears streaming from her good eye. The Green’s many tendrils reach from every angle, intent to strike from every angle at once and silence the terrible fire of Grissa.

(cont)
>>
>>44637342

You grit your teeth and begin to run towards them, howling into the freezing wind. Why is this happening to you? Why did you have to wake up in a place you don’t know, surrounded by people you’ve never met? Why do you have to be cold all the time, only able to stay warm by huddling against the coming snow? Why is your new family dying not days after you’ve met them? Why is this disgusting Green monster HERE of ALL places! The unfairness of it all erupts from your stomach as you charge.

Still the fury in your heart wont come out, the strength of the beast in you still sleeps, hardly stirring. Its too late now, to falter here would mean death so you charge the monster without faltering. From behind you a chorus of howls sound, your too close to turn and look but you can smell it. Beasts, real monsters.
Your pack charges past you in a tide of fangs, fur and claws. Snarling and growling like saws through bone they crash bodily into The Green. You see it flinch in confusion, lashing out blindly with its many tendrils, desperate to cast away this new threat. In return your pack latch onto its limbs, ripping them from its body and tearing into its flesh.

The charge is not without its pains, yelps of pain and fresh, hot blood soon fill the air. When you reach The Green you are struck by the body of one of your siblings, its blood splatters over your face, its chest torn asunder by an unseen claw. Its last gasping breath is given to the snows.

A short but savage battle later and The Green is left devoid of it’s many limbs, left bloody and beaten before you its one huge remaining eye stares at you, gibbering pitifully. Still in its nonsense of laughter and crying. You take up a stone axe and drive it through The Green’s eye, ripping out what ichor remains in its fetid body. Not long after its struggles cease, its body quickly begins to decay and soon, nothing but a black stain is left on the snow, slowly vanishing.

(one more cont)
>>
>>44637482

In the wake of the battle the dead are gathered. Fortunately the surprise of your pack prevented a much heavier loss but still. The losses cut your pack deeply a few weep openly beside the bodies of their one friends and family, their bond short but powerful. (5 Packmates lost)

Horl is still alive but badly wounded, despite the Beast’s regenerative traits you know the wounds will be fatal without medical help. Something youre people are sorely lacking. Grissa is found sleeping not far from where you last saw her, deep stress lines mark her tear-stained face. She is carefully brought into the Den to rest. Your people will recover.

Hours later your remaining hunters return cheering and howling until they see the faces of their pack. Their hunt soured by the loss. Still, they were successful all of them carrying something to bring back, a pair of them even managed to bring down a stag. (+8 Food, +15 Furs)
(Deeper Den Finished!)

Night approaches.

Temperature: Freezing
Population: 18 "Humans"
Food: 16 turns
Structures: Large Den
Unlocked tech : Stone Tools
Stockpile: Pumpkin Seeds, 12 Lumber, 15 furs

>C. (Locked)
>D. Build Structure (1d6 for really basic, 2d6 for anything more)

>>
>>44637583
meant that to be 1 more action.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>44637583
Research medicine or herbal treatments.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>44637619
Supporting.
>>
Rolled 50, 44 = 94 (2d100)

>>44637583
Research medicine

Second is make warm garments in whatever quality we are able to with the fur so that we are all warm as we can be.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

Its mating time. We need to keep numbers up.
>>
>>44637619
>>44637626
>>44637652
Research medicine, with these Rolls.
>>44637664
No need to roll for mating, Ill worry about the population. Wanna change your roll to something else?
>>
>>44637677
Can I keep that sick 90?
>>
>>44637691
Yep!
>>
>>44637700

Sweet
I think I'll switch to medical research.
>>
You set your workers to find something to help Horl who is laid carefully in the Den to rest. His wounds have stopped bleeding but the redness around the tissue screams of infection. His skin is pallid and his brow beads with sweat constantly. An aid is sent to his side where they do their best to keep his wounds clean and his huge body comfortable.

Meanwhile a few others dig deep graves for their fallen. You watch them toil, keeping a sharp eye out for movement amongst the trees. Whos to say there isn’t another Green out here? And without Grissa’s fire youre not sure youll be able to keep one at bay.

A fire is built from the ashes of Grissa’s last and soon darkness starts to draw in. Your foragers return, many empty handed , others seem to have went out and brought back anything they could carry, unsure what many of the plants in this area are. One brings back a thin white root saying her grandmother would give it to her when she was sick to make her sleep better. It just needs to be boiled and without a vessel that will be impossible.

The night’s dinner is done in almost silence, just the quiet murmurs of your people. A small cheer is given when Grissa climbs out of the Den, bleary eyed and clearly still exhausted she makes her way towards you. She practically falls down on the rock before your nest and catches her breath. “Horl is in bad shape, infected and his breathing is getting worse. We need something to stop its spread.” You know, and you tell her so but without knowing what anything in the area IS its impossible to do anything but make him comfortable. She leans in close, her voice barely a whisper “We don’t know anything about this place, but I think I know a little group of somebodies who do.” She looks over her shoulder, you follow her gaze and start. A pair of bright blue eyes and pale skin vanish from sight just after you see it.

Maybe there is another answer.
>>
>>44637913
Thats it for me tonight. Ill stick around a little to answer any questions/take suggestions! Thanks for playing everyone!
>>
>>44637927
how to we get more weres?
breeding takes to long, so... we have to infect more people and take them into the fold?
>>
>>44637967
That is a possibility but Ill have the pack reproduce on their own over time. Naturally Ill shorten the cycle to days rather than months for the sake of the civ but, infection is a faster method.
>>
>Cliff-hanger ending
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.